5 Works in Adelard Dekker/Gertrude Robinson
various short stuffs originally prompted and posted on tumblr
1. Jon/Martin: 'things you said when you were crying' + 'reunion'
2. Daisy & Jon: being Friends
3. Jon & Georgie: the way you said 'i love you': "It's two sugars, right?"
4. Tim->Martin->Jon: 'things you said too quietly'
5. Tim/Jon: 'things you said when you thought i was asleep' + 'things you said that i wish you hadn't'
6. Elias/Jon: the way you said 'i love you': "It brings out your eyes"
7. Martin/Jon: waltzing
8. Elias/Peter: the way you said 'i love you': "I noticed."
9. Gertrude & Adelard: meet-cute
10. Basira/Daisy: feral kissing
11. Melanie/Georgie: 'begin again'
12. Jon/Martin: 'war's end kiss'
13. Jon/Tim: tongue piercing
14. Elias/Peter: first kiss
15. Jon&Daisy: poorly pretending to be normal
16. Jon/Martin: 'touch'
17. OG team Archives: settling in
18. Jon/Martin: 'read to me'
19. Jon/Tim: drunk kissing
20. Jon&Helen: tea party
A fear, a confession, and a promise never kept.
Two moments on the edge of sleep.
Fandoms: The Magnus Archives (Podcast)
30 Oct 2019
In lieu of giving in to more troublesome hungers, Gertrude falls back on certain stop-gap measures. Adelard Dekker is reliable as always.
(There is perhaps some emotion beneath the pragmatism as well. Maybe. A little.)
There are things that Gertrude Robinson doesn’t know about Adelard Dekker.
(Ep. 157 spoilers)