1 - 20 of 1861627 Works in Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings

Pages Navigation

Listing Works

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Jem’s happily ever after was quite a unexpected ride considering one Christmas fling could become a Christmas Miracle!

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,259
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    2
    Hits:
    16
  2. Tags
    Summary

    A story about young-and-not-yet-brooding (well, not much, at least) prince Thorin and his beloved dwarf maiden, Ása. It is set sometime before Smaug’s attack. If you’ve ever wondered how everything could have happened if Thorin met the love of his life before succumbing to the Dragon Sickness, you’re in the right place! Let’s see where this Adventure takes us :)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,366
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Hits:
    34
  3. Tags
    Summary

    In which the author has too many ideas and not enough time to write them.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    45
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Hits:
    13
  4. Tags
    Summary

    ricky bowen struggles to say the three simplest words on the planet — i love you. he wants nothing more to tell his girlfriend, nini, but soon he questions if that’s what he really wants at all.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,040
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    4
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    29
  5. Tags
    Summary

    Facing down the possibility that Heaven and Hell will join forces to attack Earth, Crowley and Aziraphale are forced to turn to the only other divine beings who might be ready to protect the world with them: the Guardians of the three other Gates of Eden, and the demons who have been assigned to them since the beginning.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    23,922
    Chapters:
    3/5
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    22
    Kudos:
    26
    Bookmarks:
    9
    Hits:
    281
  6. Tags
    Language:
    中文
    Words:
    15,274
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Hits:
    39
  7. Tags
    Summary

    Young and gifted Twi'lek pilot Hera Syndulla met former Jedi padawan Kanan Jarrus on Gorse, and the two quickly forged a dynamic partnership that eventually became the bedrock of the successful rebel cell/family known as the Spectres. They also fell in love.

    This fic begins right where "A New Dawn" ends.
     
    SPOILER WARNING: There are definitely some spoilers in here from several Star Wars novels, as well as the Kanan comics.

     
    Last updated on 11/20/19: new chapter!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    60,691
    Chapters:
    26/?
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    142
    Kudos:
    205
    Bookmarks:
    21
    Hits:
    3771
  8. Tags
    Summary

    AU where everyone is the ruler of a card suit. Diamond, Clubs, Hearts, Spades, and Joker(yes i know its not a suit but whatever)
    Official tumblr for this AU: @acardintime
    And my main blog: @nodlehead

    uwu

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,095
    Chapters:
    15/?
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    31
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    707
  9. Tags
    Summary

    The man shushed him softly, "My name is Gladiolus Amicitia, you can call me Gladio."

    'Well, that's new… No one ever introduce themselves before.'

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,643
    Chapters:
    2/?
    Kudos:
    21
    Hits:
    178
  10. Tags
    Summary

    When Jughead jones gets into a car accident his life changes forever and needs help from his girl friend and father but he soon develops depression and anxiety and life gets hard and wants to give up
    Will his friends and family step up and help him or will he sink into himself

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,127
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    105
  11. Tags
    Summary

    Nine years ago Penelope Park left Salvatore School and the love of her life Josie Saltzman. What happens if nine years later Penelope and Josie meet each other? Will they take fade throwing them together as a second chance or will the pieces of what is left of them open new wounds?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,043
    Chapters:
    7/?
    Comments:
    32
    Kudos:
    246
    Bookmarks:
    10
    Hits:
    4625
  12. Tags
    Summary

    If Tony couldn’t be a part of Peter’s life, he didn’t want him to know. He didn’t want Peter to grow up wondering about Tony. He didn’t want Peter to grow up thinking that his own father had left him behind.

    And still, the facts were unknown. Yet, Tony saw his own eyes staring back at him that day. He saw his smile, and he heard his laugh. He saw his future for a brief moment in time. Peter Parker was meant to be a part of Tony Stark’s life.

    or

    Tony Stark is Peter's biological father, but he is not granted guardianship after the death of Peter's parents. Tony is forced to watch Peter grow up from afar.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    25,201
    Chapters:
    10/?
    Comments:
    78
    Kudos:
    452
    Bookmarks:
    77
    Hits:
    6190
  13. Tags
    Summary

    Hi! I’d really really REALLY love some tips for creating stories! If you can, I’d like tips specifically about storyboarding/drafting.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    47
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    1
    Hits:
    8
  14. Tags
    Summary

    he has only been in the avatar state a few times, the spiritual state being brought on by long meditation cycles or intense focus. it's strange- to be aware of where he is, but not having the awareness or experience to be fully conscious in those moments. the first few times he had entered it were short and uneventful; it was like his body and mind were confused and scared, too unsure to make anything happen. yoongi has never voluntarily left the avatar state, always having someone pull him out before the anxiety shows itself in dangerous ways.

    the last time yoongi entered the avatar state was his worst nightmare come to life.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,075
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    2
    Hits:
    39
  15. Tags
    Summary

    At a young age Rey sees something that no child's prying eyes should ever see which impacts not only her life, but the life of one Ben Solo who slowly becomes her best friend, teacher and guardian angel, but if angels exist then so do demons and if the scarred priest named Snoke had his way he would see to it that the world and everything in it burned in hellfire.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    29,780
    Chapters:
    9/?
    Comments:
    27
    Kudos:
    47
    Bookmarks:
    15
    Hits:
    1242
  16. Tags
    Summary

    Our favourite sisters have an amazing bond that stretches through time, space and dimensions.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,127
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    3
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    79
  17. Tags
    Summary

    When the sextuplets were born, their parents and neighbors all assumed they would be betas. Afterall, Matsuyo and Matsuzo were betas and with 70% of the world's populace being as such, the chances were in their favor. Having six children at once was troublesome, and them presenting as the 30% would have been harder on the parents. Betas were best to raise, in the end.

    And yet, at around age 15, one of their boys presented as said 30%.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,629
    Chapters:
    2/?
    Kudos:
    3
    Hits:
    28
  18. Tags
    Summary

    COMING SOON

    *Please bare with me, I plan on finishing WW first*

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Hits:
    28
  19. Tags
    Summary

    There is no gene sequence for compassion.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,217
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Hits:
    1
  20. Tags
    Summary

    While separated from the rest of the group, 10k gets into a bit of a bind and Murphy may be the only one who can help...whether 10k likes it or not.

    Update: In Chapter 13, 10k finally finds Warren!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    26,386
    Chapters:
    13/?
    Comments:
    42
    Kudos:
    98
    Bookmarks:
    13
    Hits:
    2100

Filters

Filter results:
Submit

Include

?
Include Ratings
Include Warnings
Include Categories
Include Fandoms
Include Characters
Include Relationships
Include Additional Tags

Exclude

?
Exclude Ratings
Exclude Warnings
Exclude Categories
Exclude Fandoms
Exclude Characters
Exclude Relationships
Exclude Additional Tags

More Options

Crossovers
Completion Status
Word Count
Date Updated
Submit

Pages Navigation