13 Works in Harry Potter/Adrian Pucey

Listing Works

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Various drabbles about different pairings from the Harry Potter universe, usually Harry with someone else. Warnings will be included if needed. Will include slash, femslash and het. May include tropes such as genderbent characters and mpreg (maybe?). No longer taking requests.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    44,264
    Chapters:
    47/?
    Comments:
    483
    Kudos:
    1228
    Bookmarks:
    224
    Hits:
    42757
  2. Tags
    Summary

    1- Guys, this is "characters reading the books" but the story will have AU moments and twists which are different from the Books. I just wanted to play with the plot and my own fantasy. I guess we will see.
    2- I know those types of fanfics aren't new but i wanted to give a try. It is my first work like in 15 years, so i will really appreciate some reviews and advises. I will respect your criticism, but please try to give me a valid point not just "this is sooooo shit" kind of comments.
    3- English is not my mother-tongue so I will probably make some mistakes and I would like to apologise in advance for it.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    113,485
    Chapters:
    17/?
    Comments:
    99
    Kudos:
    218
    Bookmarks:
    81
    Hits:
    5566
  3. Tags
    Summary

    Le nom de Harry est tiré de la Coupe mais celui-ci n'est jamais retourné faire sa troisième année à Poudlard. Les langues-de-plomb utilisent la Coupe pour visualiser le Champion en question, afin de ( espérons-le ) localiser le garçon. À la place, ils se retrouvent à visualiser les moments de la vie de Harry.

    Series
    Language:
    Français
    Words:
    10,289
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    37
    Bookmarks:
    6
    Hits:
    1188
  4. Tags
    Summary

    Lambo rend une visite surprise à Harry, dans la Grande Salle de Poudlard. Malfoy fait l'erreur d'insulter Lambo, mais ce n'est pas lui qui se prend le bazooka. C'est Harry.

    Series
    Language:
    Français
    Words:
    5,542
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    6
    Kudos:
    69
    Bookmarks:
    15
    Hits:
    1511
  5. Tags
    Summary

    Hän tiesi, että oli astunut jo yli niiden rajojen, jotka olivat soveliaita. Mutta Adrianissa oli sitä jotain, joka sai hänet unohtamaan kaiken muun.

    Language:
    Suomi
    Words:
    4,198
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    1
    Hits:
    82
  6. Tags
    Summary

    Week 15: “If you’re happy then okay.”

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,898
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    99
    Bookmarks:
    11
    Hits:
    1169
  7. Tags
    Summary

    Harry Potter was unknown of his true heritage and his true destiny, the host of Amon, but he will soon be awaken by his three brides, and then the Magic World will encounter something they were not prepared for.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    20,535
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Comments:
    7
    Kudos:
    64
    Bookmarks:
    19
    Hits:
    17667
  8. Tags
    Summary

    Petunia and Vernon Dursley never married and they never had Dudley. Petunia has always wanted a child, a girl specifically, so when she finds Hailey Potter on her doorstep, she's ecstatic.
    Petunia has never been pretty like her sister Lily and she has always found it difficult to have men interested in her. All the guys she had dated had left her when they had realized that she wouldn't have sex with them before being married. Because of this experience, Petunia has convinced herself that the only way to gain men's interest is to always be willing and eager to have sex with them. Petunia teaches this to Hailey because she doesn't want 'her little girl' to become a spinster like her.
    Hailey - following Petunia's advice - loses her virginity at 13. She soon becomes addicted to sex, willing to spread her legs for anyone with a cock and that can give her an orgasm.
    When the Hogwarts letter arrives, Hailey is thrown into a very strange world where everybody there knows her name and has very set ideas on how she should be and how she should behave. They expect her to be a hero but all she has ever known is how to be a slut.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    33,244
    Chapters:
    17/?
    Comments:
    383
    Kudos:
    6015
    Bookmarks:
    527
    Hits:
    607898
  9. Tags
    Summary

    "In retrospect, we should have really seen this coming."

    There was a 64 per cent chance of Voldemort killing Harry Potter. There was a 31.8 per cent chance of Harry Potter killing Voldemort. There was also a 4.2 per cent chance of Harry Potter accidentally acquiring a following of homicidal Junior Death Eathers that may or may not be plotting his death.

    To say that Harry's last year at Hogwarts was memorable would probably be a bit of an understatement.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    30,604
    Chapters:
    4/30
    Comments:
    22
    Kudos:
    252
    Bookmarks:
    104
    Hits:
    7311
  10. Tags
    Summary

    The story of how a female Harry “Ivy” Potter feel in love with a Slytherin and still managed to have her happy ending.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,301
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    8
    Kudos:
    491
    Bookmarks:
    134
    Hits:
    7117
  11. Tags
    Summary

    A collection of drabbles regarding Adrian Pucey for Fire the Canon's Character of the Week Drabble Competition at HPFC forum.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    833
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    75
    Bookmarks:
    9
    Hits:
    1471
  12. Tags
    Summary

    Harry and Adrian have a misunderstanding.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,183
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    171
    Bookmarks:
    29
    Hits:
    4180
  13. Tags
    Summary

    A series of drabbles from a prompt generator focusing mainly on Harry. Based on Kamerreon's If Wishes were Thestrals ans using her Propmt generator. Will contain pre-slash, slash, possibly het or even femslash.

    For those of you unfamiliar with what puffskein, HPLexicon defines them as "a long-tongued custard-coloured little furball that makes a calming purring noise. These pleasant creatures are often kept as pets, particularly by wizarding children"; essentially they are fluff. I like fluff and I like to write fluff, so really I don't think you're going to see anything too angsty or of overly grim material in these drabbles.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    32,629
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    14
    Kudos:
    571
    Bookmarks:
    130
    Hits:
    23876

Filters

Filter results:
Submit

Include

?
Include Ratings
Include Warnings
Include Categories
Include Fandoms
Include Characters
Include Relationships
Include Additional Tags

Exclude

?
Exclude Ratings
Exclude Warnings
Exclude Categories
Exclude Fandoms
Exclude Characters
Exclude Relationships
Exclude Additional Tags

More Options

Crossovers
Completion Status
Word Count
Date Updated
Submit