Maybeitsmayor



Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark 37

    Tags
    Summary

    Dream, a poacher, hunts hoglins for their prized tusks. One day in the jungle he stumbles upon Technoblade- a half human, half hoglin hybrid. Although Techno has a pair of beautiful ivory tusks that Dream could sell for a lot of money, he can’t bring himself to do it. He spares Technoblade and they run away together. Dream is now a traitor to the other poachers and Techno has a price on his head. Both of them are fleeing for their lives, all the while something strange and beautiful grows between them.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,548
    Chapters:
    8/?
    Comments:
    89
    Kudos:
    348
    Bookmarks:
    37
    Hits:
    4589

    04 Apr 2021

  2. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    It was supposed to be a program run by the government. A testing of survival skills in a high danger level 1 quarantined zone, with a reward at the end for each willing participant. Only they had lied and not everything is as it seems.

    Charlotte:
    I hadn’t signed up for this. In fact, I’m not even supposed to be here. After being badly injured when I was twelve years old, my life has been nothing but a struggle. The doctors told me back then that I would never walk normally again. Yay for me. So how the hell was I supposed to survive in this nightmare I’d found myself in?

    The Hunters:
    The thrill of the hunt had never tasted so sweeter to them. Their clan was one of the strongest and most skilled, feared by many, even by those of their own kind. Each one of thpitiful prey would meet their ends swiftly and without mercy. For nothing could ever beat the dangerous frenzy of a freshly made kill… Nothing, except for the claiming of the little fertile female amongst their group.

    She would be theirs, it was a pledge. A vow. A promise.

    18+ Includes strong language, violence and scenes of a sexual nature. M/M/M/F Reverse Harem. Read with caution!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    116,890
    Chapters:
    35/?
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    673
    Kudos:
    2970
    Bookmarks:
    453
    Hits:
    77284

    17 Mar 2021

  3. Public Bookmark 21

    Tags
    Summary

    On the night of her 18th birthday, Niki meets her two soulmates, Phil and Techno.

    But her mother quickly tells her that she is forbidden to have contact with them, out of fear that they may hurt her. But there isn't any way that's true, after all, they've been so nice to her. And nothing to going to keep Niki away from her soulmates.

    or, niki loves both the good and the bad in her soulmates.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,119
    Chapters:
    1/17
    Comments:
    41
    Kudos:
    153
    Bookmarks:
    21
    Hits:
    1298

    13 Mar 2021

  4. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    Midoriya Hisashi leaves Inko when Izuku is just 4 years old. His quirk never showed, so as to not 'taint his name', he leaves Inko to raise Izuku all on her own. Unfortunately she does not take the news well... Where quirks are the majority of the populance at a staggering 80%, the other 20% is that of the quirkiness. However, there is a secret statistic, because who would take into account 'quirk factor'?

    This is a story about an Izuku Midoriya who is pushed to the limit at the old age of 12. Developing a 'Ghoul quirk', how will Izuku fair dealing with the world of heroes and villains against him as he becomes a vigilante that has to eat his victims?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    25,209
    Chapters:
    7/?
    Comments:
    124
    Kudos:
    525
    Bookmarks:
    137
    Hits:
    9925

    06 Mar 2021

  5. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    Ranboo remembers the days when he would kneel at his bed to pray before the nuns turned out the lights and begged God that he’d be the next kid to go.

    He was a good kid; he was helpful, he was kind, he was humble, he was everything the nuns raised him to be.

    But nobody ever wanted him.

    Not even his own parents.

     

    (alternatively; ranboo's the oldest kid at a catholic orphanage. strange run-ins with mysterious people and strange abilities make him question everything he's ever known about the world and of himself. but maybe he'll get a new family out of it.)

     

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    77,855
    Chapters:
    22/30
    Collections:
    4
    Comments:
    2074
    Kudos:
    2168
    Bookmarks:
    443
    Hits:
    45362

    01 Mar 2021

Navigation