- Captain America (Movies) (37)
- The Avengers (Marvel Movies) (23)
- Captain America - All Media Types (3)
- A-Babies Vs. X-Babies (2)
- Iron Man (Movies) (2)
- Hawkeye (Comics) (2)
- The Avengers - Ambiguous Fandom (2)
- Master and Commander - All Media Types (1)
- The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (1)
- Doctor Who & Related Fandoms (1)
- Captain America (Comics) (1)
- Torchwood (1)
- Aubrey-Maturin Series - Patrick O'Brian (1)
- The Cruel Sea - Nicholas Monsarrat (1)
- Discworld - Terry Pratchett (1)
26 Mar 2016
For the Steve/Bucky fest prompt, "Tentacle sex"
The beam had hit Steve, Bucky, Natasha and Clint, but fortunately for them the Transmogrifier had a very patchy effect, and only on inorganic materials.
A sailor is always at the mercy of the weather, always partly in the hands of chance. But sometimes, this can bring the good as well as the bad.
[podfic] Brevity is the soul of lingerie by Odsbodkins, reena_jenkins for croissantkatie, miss_marina95
12 Jun 2015
Unrepentantly silly, fluffy porn involving lingerie, important questions about ducks, underpaid evil minions and boring meetings.
[podfic] Bucky Bear and Pizza Dog (Together, They Fight Crime) by Odsbodkins, reena_jenkins for sisi_rambles
Fandoms: A-Babies Vs. X-Babies, Hawkeye (Comics)
27 Apr 2015
"For Yuletide - what if Bucky Bear was a robotic teddy bear designed by Stark Industries?
There's a robotic Bucky Bear lost in the city, but fortunately Pizza Dog is there to save the day."
Sam Wilson had just been outed by Captain America.
Quite an achievement, given that the man had been last seen nosing a plane into the Arctic fifty years ago.
The fact that Captain America's official biography outs him doesn't just have consequences for Steve Rogers.
Sequel to Subjective Histories.