"How hard can it be to catch a cat?"
The competition lasts two weeks and starts this Friday.
Participation in the event is open to everyone: all ages, sexes, and types are welcome.
The cat must be returned alive.
Changbin- a local, people avoiding librarian- finds himself bonded to the Shadow King with the responsibility of TWO realms in his soul.
Woojin couldn't believe he was going to investigate a strange sound he heard in an alley, especially when he had an probably illegally early shift in the morning. He couldn't believe he was going to go in to a dark alley, by himself, late at night to find whatever large beast made that sound.
Woojin finds himself with a new roommate, a hybrid named Chris, who has more trauma than just the wounds littering his body. Next he needs a new job, and he finds himself quickly assembling a small army that for some reason looks up to him to be their leader.
Sure, he didn't ask for any of this, but he wouldn't trade his new family for anything.
Bookmarked by PabbitSupporter
13 Sep 2019
This is the story about a creature so twisted by evil, who found their way home.
- Part 2 of Tied to you by the string of fate
Bookmarked by PabbitSupporter
08 Aug 2019
The PROS of being a District Witch:
1) Coven-appointed housing nicer than anything you'd ever be able to afford on your own.
2) Giving back to the magical community.
3) Being able to buy... a recliner! (Super important.)
4) THE SPIFFY HAT!
5) Discovering the joys and convenience of courier service.
The CONS of being a District Witch:
1) Your house becoming increasingly full of people who live there but do not pay rent.
2) Putting up with the foolishness of the general public!!!
3) The rival witch opening up shop across the street.
4) Falling in love with the rival witch opening up shop across the street.
5) Always being on the verge of losing your job.
- Part 1 of The Luckiest Witch On Thirteenth Street
Han Jisung had a pretty normal life. He always knew he was a little bit different, but chose to pretend otherwise and hide in plain sight.
He likes to keep to himself, and gets along with almost anybody.
Until one day, an obnoxious new neighbor moves into the apartment next door.
His life was never the same after that.
In other words: this is a stray kids secret agent au, everyone has supernatural abilities, they are slightly aged up with occupations, everyone is kickass, and other kpop idols will make an appearance because im multifandom and proud.
working title: New Boii (subject to change) [EDIT]: it's not going to change.
hs au text-fic, but it's that same trope where felix is the new kid from australia except everyone falls in love with him separately. [EDIT]: yeahyeah technically they fall in love with him together. w/e
Open relationships; basically there’s already some established relationships (minsung, 2jin, seungin) but everyone wants a piece of ‘lix... for lack of better wording. Spoilers in the tags for endgame Felix relationship. Since the world wants to know: there is poly-dynamics within OT9, yep.
[New Readers]: Good luck figuring out who's who in CH1 <3
- Part 1 of New Boii™