Gifts for bigficenergy
List of Gifts
Five Keys to Forming A Successful Business Partnership
- Expectations: Start off with a clear understanding of what each of you contributes to, and needs from, the partnership.
- Shared Vision: Decide on a mission statement. Both of you must be on the same page with regards to direction and achievable goals.
- Communication: Be sure to check in regularly as the partnership grows over time and needs or expectations may change.
- Future Projections: Envision your long-term success and plan accordingly.
- Trust & Support: A partnership should feel equal. Identify and utilize the strengths of each partner, and support the partnership's limitations. You must be able to rely on each other.
Starting something new, something you've never done before, can be daunting. It helps to find the right partner.
An exploration of their relationship from beginning to... well, not end. Spoilers through the end of season 5. (Nothing from s6.)
“No, David, these brownies are for the wrap party tonight. I can’t have you eating all the batter.”
David pouts a little. “But—”
“David, do not put your finger in the bowl.”
A look of defiance on his face, David swipes a finger into the bowl anyway. Before his finger can reach his mouth, though, Patrick catches him by the wrist, and it’s Patrick’s lips that come to David’s finger, and David’s finger is enveloped in the warm, wet sweetness of Patrick’s mouth. Patrick lets out a little hum of pleasure as he licks and sucks the brownie batter off. His tongue feels like velvet against the pad of David’s finger, and David is already starting to get hard, thinking about all the wonderful, filthy things Patrick can do with that tongue.
Five times Patrick talked with his mouth full, and one time he didn't.
David enjoys looking at Patrick.
- Part 1 of from readers like you, thank you!
Fandoms: Schitt's Creek
12 Nov 2019
Patrick likes motorcycles
- Part 15 of Prompt Fics