starstrucker



Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark 11

    Tags
    Summary

    Jeno doesn’t know when the 10% of unhappiness he felt at times slowly overtook the other 90%, but he seems to not know a lot anymore. There’s an uncomfortable itch in his chest now and no matter how hard he scratches it won’t go away.

    There’s this saying that Donghyuck always tells him, expectation is the mother of all frustration. Jeno never really understood what it meant, until everything went wrong.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,043
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    6
    Kudos:
    73
    Bookmarks:
    11
    Hits:
    816

    08 Jul 2020

  2. Public Bookmark 46

    Tags
    Summary

    Here are the facts: Jeno’s hands are annoyingly sweaty, he’s seated in a circle made up of about ten other teenagers, and Mark Lee looks like a God in his crop top, fishnets, and ripped jeans.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,041
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    19
    Kudos:
    320
    Bookmarks:
    46
    Hits:
    3516

    08 Jul 2020

  3. Public Bookmark 38

    Tags
    Summary

    jeno has a habit of biting on his nails. mark finds a solution.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,921
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    28
    Kudos:
    293
    Bookmarks:
    38
    Hits:
    2954

    07 Jul 2020

  4. Public Bookmark 3

    Tags
    Summary

    Mark Lee had always seen colors in people.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    224
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    19
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    337

    07 Jul 2020

  5. Public Bookmark 28

    Tags
    Summary

    Jimin glances at him, amusement swimming in his eyes like spangled light through water. “I expect you to show up and dazzle the court as is your habit.” He swivels back to Taehyung’s gelding, idly smoothing his palm up and down its neck in firm mindful motions. “More importantly,” Jimin says. “I want you to dazzle me. Impress me, my prince. My Taehyungie.” 

    The pet names seem as though they’re tacked on as afterthoughts, so delicate they could dissolve like sugar in tea, though the tea would still remain sweetened. But on Jimin’s tongue, through him, they’re as heavy and as prized as gemstones measured in something that resembles devotion. Fealty. Intimacy as familiar and as worn as their friendship.

    (or, Prince Kim Taehyung and Heir Apparent Park Jimin partake in each other's courtly games. Fortunately for both of them, nothing goes as planned).

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    10,679
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    18
    Kudos:
    142
    Bookmarks:
    28
    Hits:
    1443

    06 Jul 2020