Actions

Work Header

This Means War

Summary:

The Grand Magic Games....

Also posted in Fan fiction.net and Wattpad!

 

Disclaimer: I do NOT own fairy tail or its characters, just my ocs and the plot.

Chapter 1: 00 | Prologue

Notes:

Please Leave Kudos If you Enjoy!

Chapter Text

 

Please Leave Kudos If You Enjoy!

Please Vote If You Enjoy!

      "Listen up brats!" Makarov yelled as he walked down the guild hall stairs

  "Listen up brats!" Makarov yelled as he walked down the guild hall stairs.

     Everyone's heads perked up to show that they were listening, especially a certain groups of mages.

     "The Grand Magic Games are going to be here very soon!" Makarov announces, while everyone cheers with joy, "Now, do you know what our task is?" Makarov asks, a small smirk appearing on his face, "To show everyone that Fairy Tail is the number one guild!" He says,  holding his hand in the air with his index finger in the air shaping a one, and everyone copies.

     "Now I'm sure you all want to know who is going to be competing in this year's games, don't you?" "Just tell us already Gramps!" A certain pink haired dragonslayer calls out.

     "Be quiet Natsu, that's what he trying's to do," Lucy scolds form beside him, then turns to Master Makarov and says, "Right master?" 

     "Right you are Lucy!" Makarov pulls out a piece of paper and says, "The mages competing in this year's Grand Magic Games are: Natsu Dragneel!" 

     "Oh yah, I'm all fired up now!" Natsu calls from the crowd.

     "Gray Fullbuster!"

     "Well this will be interesting" Gray says calmly from his spot next to Juvia.

     "Erza Scarlet!"

     "I won't let you down!" Erza states in a grand tone.

     "Gajeel Redfox!"

     "Gihi, I'm on a team with Salamander and Ice Princess? This otta be fun."

     "Wendy Marvell!"

     "Oh! Thank you so much, I'll try my very best!"

      "And last but certainly not the least, Lucy Heartfilia!"

     Lucy perks up her head, as she was not expected to be chosen. Natsu picks her up in a hug, and everyone comes over to congratulate her.

     Makarov simply chuckles at the girl's expression of shock, he knew that she would thank him later, she never forgot, so he just continued with his little talk. "They are the ones participating in this year's Grand Magic Games, show everyone why Fairy Tail is the number one guild, do us proud! Now let's party!"

     They partied on into the early morning,  but little did they know that this year's Grand Magic Games would be anything but normal and easy.

     They partied on into the early morning,  but little did they know that this year's Grand Magic Games would be anything but normal and easy

A:N

Hey My Lil Donuts!

I know this chapter sucks and it needs to be edited...but....I promise that the following chapters are much MUCH better than this. I just needed something to start this adventure. Once I finish this fanfic I will come back and edit it but for now: it stays.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Ressa