Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2018-02-09
Completed:
2021-05-05
Words:
3,220
Chapters:
9/9
Comments:
9
Kudos:
150
Bookmarks:
13
Hits:
3,889

Hold me tight

Summary:

Weiss had two amazing girlfriends, but sometimes its to good to be true, she thinks

Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter Text

Signing Weiss came home. Pulling of her white coat and putting her stuff down she looked around for her girlfriends, only to find nobody home yet. Strolling through the house she took a bottle of water from the fridge, gulping it down at once.

The last few days were exhausting, she was so ready to curl in bed and let sleep claim her. Instead she sat down at the kitchen chair. She would wait for both Yang and Blake to come home. They would be back from the mission today. Hunting Grimm.

She wished she could have come with them. It has been months since she last went with them. She missed fighting and protecting others. But she was needed here. She was trying to get Even rights for the faunus for weeks now, only to stumble against protest of haters.

She missed her girlfriends. Getting up from the chair, she winced. Her feet felt like lead.

Still heavy or not, she started to prepare dinner. For the last few days she only had package food because it was fast and easy, but she wanted to make a fine dinner for the other two.

She cooked some steak, while time ticked by.

7 pm

They weren’t home yet.

Sighning again she turned the oven to 90 degrees and put the steak in to keep it warm. Then she laid on the couch waiting.

….

 

‘She cooked for us, Blakey’ Weiss heard an exiting voice say, while it pulled her from her sleep. Grunting she turned her head into the cusions. Blocking out the light.

‘Sshh, she is sleeping.’ A more softer voice said. A hand stroked her hair, getting a statified hum from Weiss. ‘Welcome back.’

‘Is Weiss wakey?’

Groaning she lifted her head up. Blake sat next to the coach, while Yang was in the kitchen finishing the food. ‘You look tired.’ The faunus frowned while she cupped Weiss cheek. The dark circles under her eyes were clearly vicible. ‘Long week.’ Weiss replied.

Blake pulled her off the couch towards the dinning table. Sitting down she took Weiss with her. The white haired girl settled in her lap, tired. Yang put everything on the table and turned the oven off.

They ate in silece, while a weird and worrying feeling was eating Weiss from inside out.