Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2018-02-09
Completed:
2021-05-05
Words:
3,220
Chapters:
9/9
Comments:
9
Kudos:
150
Bookmarks:
13
Hits:
3,889

Hold me tight

Chapter 8: Talk about it

Chapter Text

After Ruby managed to get some food down Weiss stomach and got her to shower, they both settled back in the bed. 

Weiss pressed against the headboard, legs crulled against her chest. Ruby next to her, shoulder against shoulder.

'So, wanne talk about it?' 

Weiss eyes went to the closed door. Yang and Blake where both on the other side. Ruby had send them away, to give them some partner time. Both hesitated a bit because Weiss just woke up, but Ruby in her Ruby way pushed them outside and told them she could handled it. Before slaming the door in their faces. 

Weiss sighned. 'They want to break up with me.' she said softly. Ruby almost didn't hear her. 

'What?!' Ruby yelled.

'Inside voice, Ruby.'

'Right, Sorry.' Ruby took a deep breath and turned her face looking straight in Weiss pale blue eyes. 

'Yang didn't tell me.' Her voice sad. 

'I don't think I was suppose to know just yet, but I heard them tell each other they want to move out.'

'You heard..'

'So I thought if I quited my job and became a hunter again we would spent more time again, but they don't want that...'

 

Tears started to spring into her eyes and she looked down at her knees. 'I'm to much work. My father thought so, mother thought so and now...'

 

'And you call me a dolt.' Weiss sniffed and looked up and Ruby who smiled. 

 

'Weiss, they aren't going to break up to you. They are looking for moving out, for you. A house thats closer to your work and a bit bigger so you can work from at home sometime to. ' 

'What?' Ruby nodded and reached her hand out, catching the tears on the wet cheeks. 

 

'They love you so much they have been looking to make you less stressed. They wanted to tell you after they got back, but I guess things happened huh?'

 

Weiss couldn't believe it. Could it really be true? Her head was confused and thoughs mixed up. She was wrong all this time. Looking back at the door. There is only one way to find out, isn't it?