Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2018-02-09
Completed:
2021-05-05
Words:
3,220
Chapters:
9/9
Comments:
9
Kudos:
150
Bookmarks:
13
Hits:
3,889

Hold me tight

Summary:

Weiss had two amazing girlfriends, but sometimes its to good to be true, she thinks

Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter Text

Signing Weiss came home. Pulling of her white coat and putting her stuff down she looked around for her girlfriends, only to find nobody home yet. Strolling through the house she took a bottle of water from the fridge, gulping it down at once.

The last few days were exhausting, she was so ready to curl in bed and let sleep claim her. Instead she sat down at the kitchen chair. She would wait for both Yang and Blake to come home. They would be back from the mission today. Hunting Grimm.

She wished she could have come with them. It has been months since she last went with them. She missed fighting and protecting others. But she was needed here. She was trying to get Even rights for the faunus for weeks now, only to stumble against protest of haters.

She missed her girlfriends. Getting up from the chair, she winced. Her feet felt like lead.

Still heavy or not, she started to prepare dinner. For the last few days she only had package food because it was fast and easy, but she wanted to make a fine dinner for the other two.

She cooked some steak, while time ticked by.

7 pm

They weren’t home yet.

Sighning again she turned the oven to 90 degrees and put the steak in to keep it warm. Then she laid on the couch waiting.

….

 

‘She cooked for us, Blakey’ Weiss heard an exiting voice say, while it pulled her from her sleep. Grunting she turned her head into the cusions. Blocking out the light.

‘Sshh, she is sleeping.’ A more softer voice said. A hand stroked her hair, getting a statified hum from Weiss. ‘Welcome back.’

‘Is Weiss wakey?’

Groaning she lifted her head up. Blake sat next to the coach, while Yang was in the kitchen finishing the food. ‘You look tired.’ The faunus frowned while she cupped Weiss cheek. The dark circles under her eyes were clearly vicible. ‘Long week.’ Weiss replied.

Blake pulled her off the couch towards the dinning table. Sitting down she took Weiss with her. The white haired girl settled in her lap, tired. Yang put everything on the table and turned the oven off.

They ate in silece, while a weird and worrying feeling was eating Weiss from inside out.

Chapter 2: Maybe Tired

Chapter Text

 She woke up, a little bit after the sun was up. Lying on the left side of the bed, she was cold. 

Blake and Yang were cuddeling each other. Yang had her arm wrapped around Blake, pressing the black haired against her chest. The black haired girl had her head pressed against the blonde neck.  Both inhaling softly.

Sighing, Weiss climbed out of bed, feeling left out. Both girls had prepped her in kisses yesterday, before tucking the exhausted girl in bed, promising to join her after both had showered. So exhausted she hadn't noticed them coming to bed. 

Yawing she made herself a cup of coffee. Only a hour away before she has to leave for work.

She preps herself a sandwish to eat on her way, when two hands circle around her middle.

 

'Morning princess.' Her vision shines pure blond and vanilla soap wakes her noise. Yang

'You are up early.' The white haired girl says, sipping her coffee. 'I was missing someone in bed.'

 

'Oh?' 

'Yea, a white princess, maybe you know her.'

'Not sure, I only saw a blond and black girl having a cuddeling party.' Weiss didn't ment to let it out, it sounded harsh. The tone she used was filled with venom. 

Maybe she was just tired. Yea that was it, just tired. 

 

Yang pulls her arms in.. 'Weiss? Are you jealous?' She askes with concer. 

 

Thinking about it, maybe she was. She missed her girlsfriends and seeing them cuddeling without her hurted a bit, more then she cared to admit.

 

'No', she says, lying ofcourse. 'I'm...just a long week, I have missed you and...' Swallowing Weiss had trouble speaking for some reason. Her head pounding. her body screaming for some more sleep and tears stood viscible in her eyes.

 

Two hands turned her around, taking her in a hug. Almost immediatly Weiss hands gripped around the blond. 'You are taking a day of today, no objections. Its an Us day.' Not waiting for her reaction, Yang drags her back to the bedroom. Stripping her there from her clothes and pulling One of Yang sweaters over the princesses head. 

 

Nobody knew how Yang was so good at feeling the distress of her girlfriends, but she knew, always

 

She nugs Blake awake, asking her to call Weiss in sick and then, she pulls her down. Blake join in later, spooning Weiss from behind. And sandwished between those two, she falls asleep,

 

Maybe she was tired

Chapter 3: Overhearing

Chapter Text

The sun stood up in the skye, shining and bringing its warmt down on the people below.

Yang, sitting up in bed, was looking with a frown at the sleeping ex heiress in her lap. Weiss had settled her head on her. Her arms gripping her firmly. If the blond was honest, the girl looked exhausted, like she hadn't slept in days.

Signing the brawler gentle brought her hand in the white hair, stroking it. 

 

'Still sleeping huh?' the the doorway stood the other person who made there relationship complete. 'Yea, I' 'm worried. Blake.'  

'Me too.' The faunus came sitting on the bed. 'I went to the bakery already and or stuff from the trip is stacked away, so no worries about that tiday. Let's spoil her a bit huh.' Humming a yes, Yang settled her eyes back on the sleeping person.

Nobody spoke for a while. 'I think it's better that we wait to tell her.' Looking back to the black haired girl. 'She hates changes and I want her psychical okay first before we tell her, if that's alright with you.' Blake nodded. 'Yea  I think it's for the best. It will only ad more stress if we tel her now we want to move out.'

'exactly.' silence fell again when Yang continued to stroke the white haired girls hair.

Then her eyes opened. Confused but feeling more rested then earlier. 'Hey, sleepy beauty.' Yang smiled. 'How you feeling.' Stretching her body the girl took a deep breath. 'a bit better, sorry for this morning.'

'Nuhu, no apologizing for that. We told you many times before that you need to tell us what you need.' Yang helped her to sit up.

'I know. I think I could use some relaxing today and some breakfast.' jumping up Blake and Yang smiled at her. 'One breakfast coming right up.'

'Can I shower while I trust you watch Yang not. To burn the kitchen down.'

'Hey !'

Amuses Blake nodded. 'Of course, we don' 't want a repeat of. Last time.'

'I'm stil in the room you know.' Blake pulled a mocking blonde out of the room. 'Breakfast will be ready when you' re done.' she called over her shoulder.

When they were gone, Weiss locked herself in the bathroom.' I knew it, they want to break up, they are going to leave me. ' she slide with her back down against the door.

' What should I do? ' Trying to keep herself under control, she but on her lip, but tears started to slip. 'I must gage done something wrong, or maybe they don' t love me anymore' she gripped at her head, pulling her hair. 'Maybe it's my job, yea  that's it. We don' 't see each other much and that's why. I need to quit my job and become a huntress again then they will stay.' whipping her tears away she made a descision. Tomorrow she would quit her job and become a huntress again. Then they would love her again and then they wouldn't leeave her. 

Chapter 4: Trying

Chapter Text

Cleaned up, Weiss joined her girlfriend at the table. The sent of home made coffe lingered in the air. Blake at the stove and Yang at the table. 

 

'You look alot better', Yang greeted her. 'Whyi is it we need to be here to make sure you take care of yourself huh?', Weiss went to sit next to the blond. 'Well I had alot of work to finish before you two came back.' SIpping her coffee the white haired girl signed. 'This is good;'

'What is it you want to do today, Weiss? '

 

'Me?'

 

'Yea you, we missed you and we want to pamper you a bit.' Turning aroung Blake dropped a pancake on her plate.

 

'Uh well, I really need to fini...'

 

'No, nothing for your work, you worked enough the last couple of days. Come on lets do something fun', Yang whined.

 

'We all know how you describe fun miss loud mouth. Besides it's the last thing I have to do for work.' Propping her pancake in her mount Yang asked: 'What do you mean with that?' 

 

'Well I'm quitting my job. Yang choked. 

'Eat smaller bite', Blake scoled her, while putting a glass water before the blond. Then she looked at Weiss. 'What do you mean, you quit?'

 

'Like the defenition of the word. I'm going to quit my job. I want to hunt again, with you I mean.'

 

Narrowing her eyes Blake tried to read her. 'Um, sorry but you never quit like that. You put so much work in that company.'

'Yea and, don't you want me to go with you?' 

 

That escaleted far to quickly, but for Weiss it was the moment of truth. 'No of course we want you with us, but we are not used for you to make such a descion like that and not talking with us about it.'

 

Yang gatering her bearings said: 'Blake has a point.'

 

Huffing the white haired pushed her stool away and stood up. 'Well sorry if I want to spent a little more time with the two of you.' She turned around, stomped to the bedroom and slammed the door shut. 

 

She let herself fall on the bed, tears streaming down her face. Not knowing what to do now. Her girlfriend didn't want to have her with them, that was clear

Chapter 5: Thinking

Chapter Text

That Yang was worried was the least you could say. Blake kept staring at the door, frozen by the sudden outburst.

When Yang finally blinked, 15 minutes at passed or it felt like that.

'Kitty Kat? I think our snowflakes feels left out or works far to much.'

'First, you really need to stop calling me that. Second, I think is both.' Sitting down at the table, Blake signed.

'À part of me really wants to go in there. I can hear her crying. But,.'

'The other part wants her to come to us.' Yang interupted

'Yea.'

'Well I think she won't come to us. She made this big choice too without talking to us about it.' Tangeling her fingers in her hair Yang but her lip. 'I'm going in, she definitely needs some love and if she doesn't talk to us about it, I will hug it out of her.'

Smiling Blake said:' There is only one person who gets answer out of them, with hugging.'

'I know, but my dear sister is in a mission on her own and won't return till end of this month.'

Standing up Yang made fists. 'let's get our snowflakes to smile again.'

'And if it doesn't work?'

'then Ruby had to call her mission off.'

Chapter 6: Leave me don't

Chapter Text

While Weiss dried her tears, Blake and Yang where thinking of a plan. Coaching her out of the bedroom wasn’t an option. Trusting Weiss to come to them was it neither.

 

Clutching her pillow to her chest, Weiss sniffed. She didn’t want it to go like this. She loves them, but they were clear about wanting her in her life, and that was not. God, she was dying on the inside. Her heart ripping apart. Her sobs that had died down, started again. Why did it hurt so much.

She clutched the pillow harder in attempt to stay quiet, but it wasn’t working.

 

The door cracked open and soft footsteps came up to the bed. The bed dibbed and arms cirkled around the white haired girl. Weiss fought back, trying to slap the arms away, but they were to strong.  ‘Leave’, hic. ‘Leave me’, inhale. ‘Leave me alone.’ 

 

‘Please.’

 

‘Not happening sugar cube.’ A warm voice sad, while a nose nuzzled the back of her neck.

 

Her sobs grew larger, she not hiding her pain anymore, she let it out. She hunched forward falling in the arms and pouring her heart out.

 

Lilac and Amber eyes found each other, hugging the girl tighter. Waiting for her to calm down at her own space.

……………..

 

It took some time, but finally the tears slowed down, her breating went even. Exhausting took over. Her eyes fluttering close she let out one last breath: ‘Don’t leave me.’

 

‘Never.’ A kiss to her forehead was the last thing before the succumb to the darkness

 

Chapter 7: Not a better time

Summary:

very very short shapter

sorry nurse on the road doenst has much time

Chapter Text

Weiss didn't know how long she slept. But het body felt less sore then before. Her mind more clear. Like the fog had lifted. 

The heavy feeling in her heart was gone too. The blanket was soft and smelled like coconut. It reminded her of Menagerie. The calm sea waves at the beach in the morning while the sun would shine softly on her skin, drinking a cup of coffee on the white sand. 

Opening her eyes she let her self sinking more in the cusions on the bed. Memories from the morning coming slowly back to her. 

Then something is clutching her left hand. Slighly lifting her head she sees blond cruls waving the bed. 

Yang? 

'You're finally awake.' A soft voice says not to far away from her right side. In the door way with a tray stand Blake. She's smiling. 'You had us worried for quiet some time princess.' 

 

Weiss scowls. 'Don't call me that.' and pulls her hand from Yang in attempt to cross her arms to look more intimidated. Instead it wakes Yang up, who falls back on the floor, what makes Blake laugh. 

 

Weiss smiles a little. 

 

'Weiss you're awake!' How are you feeling, you slept for ages. We even called Ruby who...'

 

'Wait, what, how long did I sleep? ' Weiss interupted the blond who took a seat on the bed this time. 

 

'Well, 3 days, the doctor said you where exhausted.' Yang took Weiss hands again. 'How are you feeling.' Shrugging her shoulders Weiss looked at the holding hands. 'Well slightly better actually. I feel refreshed.' Then she looked up and took a deep breath.

'Well, thats good', the faunus girl said taking a seat at the other side of the bed. 'Because we really need to talk.' Those golden eyes looked straight in those baby blue eyes. Weiss swallowed, suddenly nervouse. 

'I...I...' Trying to take a deep breath Weiss shut her eyes closes. Feeling the walls closing in on her. This was it wasn't it. They where breaking up with her, wheren't they. She just had proven how much work she was and how difficult she could be.

'WEIIIIISSS, I WASSS SO WORRIEEEED !!!'

'Wait, Ruby, she just woke...' 

Ruby tackled her on the bed and both went flying.

'up.' 

And to be honest for Weiss it couldn't be at a better time. 

 

Chapter 8: Talk about it

Chapter Text

After Ruby managed to get some food down Weiss stomach and got her to shower, they both settled back in the bed. 

Weiss pressed against the headboard, legs crulled against her chest. Ruby next to her, shoulder against shoulder.

'So, wanne talk about it?' 

Weiss eyes went to the closed door. Yang and Blake where both on the other side. Ruby had send them away, to give them some partner time. Both hesitated a bit because Weiss just woke up, but Ruby in her Ruby way pushed them outside and told them she could handled it. Before slaming the door in their faces. 

Weiss sighned. 'They want to break up with me.' she said softly. Ruby almost didn't hear her. 

'What?!' Ruby yelled.

'Inside voice, Ruby.'

'Right, Sorry.' Ruby took a deep breath and turned her face looking straight in Weiss pale blue eyes. 

'Yang didn't tell me.' Her voice sad. 

'I don't think I was suppose to know just yet, but I heard them tell each other they want to move out.'

'You heard..'

'So I thought if I quited my job and became a hunter again we would spent more time again, but they don't want that...'

 

Tears started to spring into her eyes and she looked down at her knees. 'I'm to much work. My father thought so, mother thought so and now...'

 

'And you call me a dolt.' Weiss sniffed and looked up and Ruby who smiled. 

 

'Weiss, they aren't going to break up to you. They are looking for moving out, for you. A house thats closer to your work and a bit bigger so you can work from at home sometime to. ' 

'What?' Ruby nodded and reached her hand out, catching the tears on the wet cheeks. 

 

'They love you so much they have been looking to make you less stressed. They wanted to tell you after they got back, but I guess things happened huh?'

 

Weiss couldn't believe it. Could it really be true? Her head was confused and thoughs mixed up. She was wrong all this time. Looking back at the door. There is only one way to find out, isn't it? 

Chapter 9: The future van wait

Chapter Text

Ruby pushed  Weiss through the door to the living room. Blake and Yang were both on the couch.

  Yang'spurple eyes looked her way hopefully as she chewed her lip.

Weiss swallowed this was it. The moment of truth. A nerve-racking shiver ran down her spine. She wanted to know the truth.

"You can do it, Weiss." Ruby whispered encouragingly. She nodded her head and took a step forward. She didn't get much time to think. A hand surrounded hers and pulled her forward toward the couch.

Before she knew it, she was sitting between Blake and Yang. Ruby looked down at her. "Okay, now talk." the brunette grinned.

Weiss looked at her fingers. she didn't really dare to look at the others. "I, I ..." Blake put her hand on hers and squeezed gently. As if to say, it's okay, take your time.

She took a deep breath, gathered all her courage, and finally said what was going on in het head in the past few days.

Both Yang and Blake let her speak, till she was finished. 

Only you smile afterwards and take her in a big hug. 'Like we will ever let you go without a fight.' And Weiss cried again. It was chaos. 

 

Things van go wrong without communication. So they promised that night each other tot discuss things like this. Correction, they promised Ruby. Who wanted cookies for making her worry so much. 

After every thing calmed down again. Weiss took some vacation from work. So she could decide what she really wanted. She talked about it with her two amazing girlfriends and her best friend. And only time would tell what the future will bring. The important thing is to talk with those who matter to you. 

And for now, she would enjoy this vacation. The future could wait a little longer