Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2018-06-03
Updated:
2021-07-02
Words:
32,128
Chapters:
14/?
Comments:
24
Kudos:
136
Bookmarks:
34
Hits:
4,187

When The Heart Can't Stop Fate

Summary:

When Chloe gets a strange new interest, she convinces her father to give the class a summer field trip. They journey to a college elsewhere to enroll in a creative program. On the short trip, they all grow closer together, but when becoming closer, that allows some secrets to be reviled. Are they dark or embarrassing? Yet, something else changes and evolves the group into something new and different in each one of them
Tune in to find out.

Notes:

Hey guys! I hope yall enjoy this. It originally is on Wattpad but I'm going to hopefully put it on here as well. I also have it up on Quizzaz (Quotev). I believe all of my names have Starrgazer in it so it's fore sure me! I'm hoping yall like it. I've not recived much feedback on it just yet.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Pity

Summary:

The first Akuma of this story is found by Hawkmoth.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Things were going no where, which irritated the designer, slamming his notebook shut. He stood up, pushing the call button to his receptionist.


"Natalie, do not allow anyone to enter my office until I let you know otherwise. If I have any meetings, make them wait." He said and shut his door, locking it and heading to the portrait of his beloved. Pressing the keys, he slowly transcended downwards into his lair. Cracking his knuckles, his kawami flew into the open.

"Master." The quaint voice said, bowing it's large head to the man.

"Nuuroo, Dark Wings Rise!" The grin that spread upon his face as Nuuroo flew into his miraculous, allowing him to transform. Slamming his cane down, he headed over to the window. "Let's see who's having a bad day." With a smirk, he looked out into Paris, awaiting the feel of disappointment, rage, or unhappiness come go him. Sensing distress he focused in on it, taking in the situation.

"You don't understand!" A female screamed, throwing a pillow at someone. "It's not fair! I just want my food." The surge of anger pulsed through him.

"Ah yes, the perfect-" he cut himself off, taking a better feeling of his possible victim. This one was different. "No, a pregnant mother. Ah I remember those times. I can't do that." He decided, going and branching out upon the city once more.

"Sorry Ma'am. You can't park there." A cop spoke, approaching a woman who had just gotten out of her car.

"No, sir, I'm sorry. My car ran out of fuel and I was going to quickly get some fuel." She explained, holding up the container she would put the fuel in.

"Is there anyway you can try to move it somewhere else?" He asked, looking around. "What about that meter over there?" He asked, pointing towards it.
Hawkmoth groaned, even finding injustice out in the city was difficult today. Why was no one upset? He crossed his arms, feeling annoyed that he couldn't attempt to find a victim to gain the miraculous. Just when he was fixing to detransform, his window emerged open to a new possibility. Rubbing his hands together, he focused in on the subject.

"Ah the sweet taste of bitterness towards ones boss. How fitting." He chuckles. "Let's see about fixing that, shall we?" He gathers one of the pure white butterflies, enclosing his hand around it, he ascends the evil power upon it, releasing it to the world to claim onto the victim. "Fly my little akuma, evilize them!" He raises his cane before lowering it, a chuckle rumbling in his chest, watching as the window closes, awaiting to the connection to his victim.

~~~~

The cold room was vacant, the single desk that was in the corner of the room empty. It was like a waiting room rather than a office. It was open but separated from the home area. Just outside of the door, a woman was talking quietly on the phone, trying to remain calm.

"Yes, I understand Mr. Ragnook. I'm sorry you-" she nodded her head, listing to the clients ranting, a hand resting gently on her nose, pushing her glasses against her face steadily. "I understand that this is inconvenient for you. Mr. Agreste sends his greatest apologies. Something came up. He did say he was still expecting to see you today." Her voice became soothing almost, willing that the client wouldn't cancel. With a blunt response the call ended. A groan escapes her as she locks her phone, sliding it away with an angered expression.
"If he keeps doing this, he won't have anymore clients!" She exclaims softly, marching back to her desk in the silent office space. Opening and shutting the door behind her, she approached her desk with stiff movements. Sitting down she clutches her head in her hands, trying to calm down to no avail. She reaches for her pen, going to mark off a client from the list. As she picked it up, everything turned dark as if she was asleep.

"I am Hawkmoth. I can give you the powers to make your boss give you the praise you deserve and show him what he is doing wrong as The Scheduler. In exchange for the miraculous's from Ladybug and Cat Noir. Are you up for it?" The neon around her face glowed, slowly she looked up.

"Yes Hawkmoth." She spoke, slowly being engulfed by a costume of his design.

Notes:

I do hope you enjoyed it. I'm really excited to continue it for yall! The next chapters are longer (and probably better) so just let me know what yall think!