Actions

Work Header

Tales From My Immortal

Summary:

rhys is a worker at helios good thing hes got his Super Hot BF Jack
but then lilith shows up and threatens to kill him if he doesnt kill sasha! oh no!
featuring Bandit Edgelordface and his absolutely shredded abs

Notes:

discord and google docs were mistakes

Chapter Text

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hi my name is Rhys Hyp’erion Money and I have perfect wavy chestnut hair and one chocolate brown eye and one icy blue eye like hologram code and and a lot of people tell me it looks like the Eye of Helios (AN: if u don't know what that is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Maxim Turner but I wish I was because he's a major fucking rich guy. I'm a cyborg but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a hacker, and I work at a science company called Hyperion in space where I'm in middle management (I'm twenty-seven). I'm a businessman (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly asymmetrical stripes. I love Men’s Warehouse and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black vest with matching detailing around it and a black striped pants, a blue shirt, a red tie that was tucked into my pants and silver skag skin boots. I was wearing a lot of hair product. I was walking outside the Hub of Heroism. It was indoors so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of Maliwan douches stared at me. I put up my robot middle finger at them.
"Hey Rhys!" shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Handsome Jack!
"What's up Jack?" I asked.
"Nothing." he said shyly.
But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX