Actions

Work Header

The daily life of Midoriya Ibuki

Summary:

This is the story of a boy who lives in a world with the profession of heroes.
He just so happened to be the son of top Heroes, them being the #1 Hero Deku and the #3 hero Shoto.

Here you will read of his life along with his parents Midoriya Izuku and Todoroki Shoto.
His name is Midoriya Ibuki.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Introduction

Chapter Text

Hello! My (user) name is YamaJuri. I like to draw fanart of Tododeku on my Tumblr.

I’ve been getting some people telling me how my OC child Ibuki should have his own little story in fanfiction form. So I thought, why not I try to write one, so here I am!

If you want to see what Ibuki looks like, here is the link Click Here!

 

This is my first time posting stuff here so if it looks wonky, I apologize in advance

Enjoy!

__________________

 

Hi, my name is Midoriya Ibuki. I am 10 years old.  My quirk is hot and cold breath.

 

My parents are the pro Heroes Deku and Shoto.

 

You’re probably wondering, how do two males have children?  Is that even normal? Well, let me teach you what I learned in class the other day!

 We live in a world where we have a second gender. A person can be either male or female yet also be something else. There are three categories: Alpha, beta, and omega.

 My papa…oh, Midoriya Izuku is an omega and my Dad Todoroki Shoto is an Alpha.

 

Alphas are the ones who help to create children. “The leader of the pack” as the teacher said. The alphas are the “strong” and “natural leaders” who can create pheromones to show their emotions. I still don’t quite get it since I’m an Alpha myself…

 

I think the alpha description should be changed because my papa is definitely strong and a natural leader! Because he’s an omega.

 

Omegas are the ones who can give birth, no matter the first gender. They are caring and nurturing and were considered “weak”. There used to be a ban on omegas becoming certain professions such as Hero.

 

But you see, my papa, Midoriya Izuku was able to be the first omega hero. Sure, there were apparently problems that occurred, but he was able to prove that omegas aren’t what they seem.

Betas are technically the ones who don’t have a pheromone. I think the teacher said something about how betas are free from the fuss of pheromones and not being affected by them too much.

 

And that’s the kind of world we live in! I hope I was able to teach you something today! Hehe…

 

Anyway!

 

My dad, Todoroki Shoto kept his last name since my papa insisted that he keep it. I think the only reason is because my papa still sometimes calls dad “Todoroki” and that it’s hard for him to change that habit. Isn’t that funny?

 

“what's so funny Ibuki?”

 

Ibuki looks up from his homework and smiled at his papa,

 

“oh! Nothing! I was just remembering the lesson from class about second genders.”

 

 Midoriya smiled at his son, lightly patting him on the head.

 

“How about after you finish your homework, we go ahead and pick up your dad from work?”

 

Ibuki nods, “yeah! I’m almost done!”

 

So you see, my family is a totally normal one.

But I’m excited to share with you the story of my life.