Actions

Work Header

The daily life of Midoriya Ibuki

Summary:

This is the story of a boy who lives in a world with the profession of heroes.
He just so happened to be the son of top Heroes, them being the #1 Hero Deku and the #3 hero Shoto.

Here you will read of his life along with his parents Midoriya Izuku and Todoroki Shoto.
His name is Midoriya Ibuki.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Introduction

Chapter Text

Hello! My (user) name is YamaJuri. I like to draw fanart of Tododeku on my Tumblr.

I’ve been getting some people telling me how my OC child Ibuki should have his own little story in fanfiction form. So I thought, why not I try to write one, so here I am!

If you want to see what Ibuki looks like, here is the link Click Here!

 

This is my first time posting stuff here so if it looks wonky, I apologize in advance

Enjoy!

__________________

 

Hi, my name is Midoriya Ibuki. I am 10 years old.  My quirk is hot and cold breath.

 

My parents are the pro Heroes Deku and Shoto.

 

You’re probably wondering, how do two males have children?  Is that even normal? Well, let me teach you what I learned in class the other day!

 We live in a world where we have a second gender. A person can be either male or female yet also be something else. There are three categories: Alpha, beta, and omega.

 My papa…oh, Midoriya Izuku is an omega and my Dad Todoroki Shoto is an Alpha.

 

Alphas are the ones who help to create children. “The leader of the pack” as the teacher said. The alphas are the “strong” and “natural leaders” who can create pheromones to show their emotions. I still don’t quite get it since I’m an Alpha myself…

 

I think the alpha description should be changed because my papa is definitely strong and a natural leader! Because he’s an omega.

 

Omegas are the ones who can give birth, no matter the first gender. They are caring and nurturing and were considered “weak”. There used to be a ban on omegas becoming certain professions such as Hero.

 

But you see, my papa, Midoriya Izuku was able to be the first omega hero. Sure, there were apparently problems that occurred, but he was able to prove that omegas aren’t what they seem.

Betas are technically the ones who don’t have a pheromone. I think the teacher said something about how betas are free from the fuss of pheromones and not being affected by them too much.

 

And that’s the kind of world we live in! I hope I was able to teach you something today! Hehe…

 

Anyway!

 

My dad, Todoroki Shoto kept his last name since my papa insisted that he keep it. I think the only reason is because my papa still sometimes calls dad “Todoroki” and that it’s hard for him to change that habit. Isn’t that funny?

 

“what's so funny Ibuki?”

 

Ibuki looks up from his homework and smiled at his papa,

 

“oh! Nothing! I was just remembering the lesson from class about second genders.”

 

 Midoriya smiled at his son, lightly patting him on the head.

 

“How about after you finish your homework, we go ahead and pick up your dad from work?”

 

Ibuki nods, “yeah! I’m almost done!”

 

So you see, my family is a totally normal one.

But I’m excited to share with you the story of my life.

 

 

Chapter 2: My Dad and Papa

Summary:

Today Ibuki goes with his papa Midoriya Izuku to pick up Todoroki Shoto, Ibuki's father. Here we see the interactions between the family all together.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Finishing my homework, papa and I went to go pick up dad from his workplace.

As I’ve said before, my dad Todoroki Shoto is the #3 hero. I don’t think he really cares about rankings, but he still managed to get to the top three! 

My parents take turns with their shifts unless a very big emergency happens. So until that happens, I have at least one parent to take care of me at home.

My papa leads as we head into the building of the Endeavor Headquarters. My dad took over, never really bothering to change the name of it. 

 

“oh! Deku! Hello! I see you’ve come to pick up Todoroki?” the person sitting at the desk in the lobby says while waving their hand. 

 

“Hello! I wonder if we came too early?” papa lightly blushes and scratches his cheek 

 

“no! I believe Todoroki should be coming down in a few minutes.Today’s work was mostly patrol so I think he had an easy day today.

Apparently he kept mumbling how he wanted to go home to his family asap” the person laughs lightly. 

 

After laughing the person looked at me and smiled,

 

“Ibuki! You look like you got taller! Did you have a nice day?”

 

I smile and answer, “really?! I don’t feel any taller…but yes, I was able to finish my homework early today so I can’t wait to see Dad!”. 

 

Just when I finished my sentence, I see Dad walking toward us. He waves to us and goes straight to papa. Giving him a light kiss on the cheek. 

Papa gets flustered, as always.

 

“Sho….Todoroki! I told you not to do that in public!!” Papa softly screeches as he lightly punches Dad on the arm.

 

Dad doesn’t change his expression and just answers, 

 

“Let’s go. Ibuki must be getting hungry and I’m tired.” 

 

Dad pats me on the head and smiles at me. I smile back. I really do love my Dad’s gentle smile. It’s really too bad that he doesn't do it that often. 

As we were heading back home I can still hear papa talking about pda…which I’m guessing has something to do with showing affection in public?

Really. Papa should just get used to it already.

Everyone already knows how they’re the couple everyone strives for.

After papa (among other heroes) were able to defeat the villain who was related to ‘All for One’ apparently, Papa and Dad bonded after his defeat. 

 

Soon after, I was conc…concei… created! 

Papa had just become #1 hero and so many people were being mean to him that he can’t possibly have a child already.  

I mean, he was apparently only 23 when it happened.

But I guess it’s also because the people were worried that their top hero would be away for 9 months. 

So Dad stepped in and told everyone that he’d fill in papa’s shoes until he can come back. 

And here I am, a healthy boy who has the quirk of breathing fire and ice. 

 

“Ibuki”. My dad suddenly speaks. 

 

I turn my head to him, “yeah?”. 

 

“How is your quirk control going? If you need some help, I’ll be there to help you if you need it.” 

 

As expected of dad! He’s always thinking of those he cares about. 

 

I nod my head then say, “ It’s good! Today at school, I checked to see if the hot sour soup would bring out my fire. But I was able to keep it in!” 

 

Dad nods in content. 

 

“That’s my son. I’m proud of you”. 

 

Papa then nods in agreement then claps his hands together. 

 

“Alright then! I guess for today in celebration we should have some *yakisoba for dinner today!” 

 

My ears perk at the word and jump in excitement.

 

“YAKISOBA! YAKISOBA!”

 

Papa laughs then says, “But only for this one time! With extra cabbage!”

 

I nod again, “Yes! Thank you!”

 

I grab papa and dad’s hands and start swinging them. And as per usual, they look at each other and lift me up into the air as I swing. 

I am so grateful for this life of mine. 

 

Notes:

I drew many many pictures of Ibuki on my tumblr which you can find on

Yamajuri.tumblr.com under the tag “tododekufamily” or “ibuki midoriya”

I drew a little mini-comic of a segment of this chapter on my tumblr so if you'd like, please take a look if you'd like!
http://yamajuri.tumblr.com/post/181118149407/chapter-2-my-dad-and-papa-a-mini-comic-of-a

Thank you for reading!

Chapter 3: The arrival of Midoriya Ibuki

Summary:

Midoriya's POV (point of view) of how Ibuki came to be known.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Defeating the remants of All for One’s reign was the reason why Todoroki and I had bonded as partners for life. We knew for a while since high school that we were a fated pair yet I had to first finish the job tasked onto me.

 

At the age of 22, Todoroki and I bonded.

 

A few months later while I was out on patrol, the coffee that a policeman was carrying had made me feel ill. Out of concern I was told to go to the hospital to check it out and didn’t think too deeply about it.

 

Once I was examined the doctor had given me notice that I must contact my partner. I was really confused since I had thought that it was a mere cold and that bringing Todoroki was unnecessary. However I did as I was told, and had Todoroki come to the hospital.

 

“Congratuations. You are five weeks in.”

 

The doctor said that to us as we were sitting on our seats.

I didn’t expect that at all. We used all means of protection and yet….

 

“Pregnancy can take a toll on a male omega’s body. I highly suggest you postpone your duties as a hero to rest for the coming of the child. Please come again for a following check-up.”

 

So many feeling were jumping in my mind as the doctor said those words. But one was the strongest of them all.

 

Anticipation.

 

We were still so young, and already climbing the ranks of heroes. To have a child at this time so suddenly, we didn’t expect it.

 

Yet, it could be because I’m an omega, but knowing that I have the child of Todoroki and I inside had me feel so happy. My duties as Hero Deku were important, but suddenly the child inside was so much more important.

 

The Doctor spoke of how I need to check up with them weekly and Todoroki and I were out of the hospital.

 

Todoroki was silent.

 

I was silent.

 

Todoroki takes my hand and mentions how we need to go home.

I nod and follow along with him.

 

When we arrive, Todoroki sits at the dinner table, leaving the opposoite side for me to sit.

 

Sitting with Todoroki was….

 

AWKWARD.

 

So Awkward…  I was worried as to what Todoroki might be thinking.

Is he angry? Shocked? Happy? I couldn’t tell… So I had no choice but to ask.

 

“……..um”

 

As I was able to ask the question, Todoroki suddenly has a tear fall down the side of his face.

 

“SHOTO?!”

 

He doesn’t look up.

 

“I’m happy”. Todoroki says.

 

Todoroki had a slight daze in his expression, probably from the news of today. It made me feel relief that he too, was happy about the news.

 

I feel the tears in my eyes as I reach for his hand and agree,

 

“me too”.

 

 

 

 ===========================

Two years later….

 

“Pa…buuuuu!!!”

 

I look down at my son who seems to want to give me a grape. I smile and laugh.

 

“Ibuki. That is for you to eat! Papa wants you to eat all of your food so that you can grow up big and healthy!”

 

Ibuki seems very sure to give me the grape so I open my mouth and he puts it in.

 

He laughs and claps and I of course, thank him for the food.

“And there he is!! Hero Shoto!! As always he finishes the villain’s evil-doings as quickly as he can! As expected of a top hero!”

 

The t.v. blasts from the hero show I was watching just a second ago.

 

Ibuki laughs with delight when he sees his father on the screen. I can’t help but feel so much pride in the both of them.

 

Shoto has been working so hard in my place when I had to temporarily step down from being a hero. Many people were not too happy about my situation being pregnant so soon but Shoto was there to help me out.

 

“We’re so lucky that we have a daddy like Shoto, huh Ibuki?”

 

I say after I lifted him gently from his little baby table and hug him. Ibuki laughs some more while also making gurgling sounds.

 

I couldn’t be happier than with the life we have with Ibuki right now.

It’s exciting to think about what kind of person he grows up to be like.

 

Snuggling Ibuki one last time I put him down at the table, grab some more cut up bananas, grapes and blueberries and put it in his bowl.

I slap my hands against my cheeks with a loud sound to it.

 

“Alright!! Time to prepare some good old fashioned soba!! The cold kind! Right Ibuki?!”

I look at my son, but he is now trying hard to pick up his food with his hands.

 

I laugh to myself, and get the ingredients together.

 

“Okay then! Better get started!”

 

I may not be a hero at the moment, but I might as well be a hero at home for Shoto to come home to. And that is to fill up his belly and to say Welcome home with Ibuki!!

 

Notes:

I drew many many pictures of Ibuki on my tumblr which you can find on

Yamajuri.tumblr.com under the tag “tododekufamily” or “ibuki midoriya”

I drew a little mini-comic of a segment of this chapter on my tumblr so if you'd like, please take a look if you'd like!
http://yamajuri.tumblr.com/post/181334187817/i-updated-my-fanfic-to-chapter-3-which-has-to-do
 

Thank you for reading!

Chapter 4: Life as an only child

Summary:

Having a sibling must be nice...right?

Notes:

short short chapter. I didn't really know what content to put in here regarding siblings. Since I myself, am an only child. So I kind of put my feelings mixed into Ibuki.

Chapter Text

“Ibuki, you’re an only child right? It must be nice to not have to share anything with anyone at home!”  a classmate says.

 

I look up from my book, wondering where the question had suddenly come from.  I answer, “yeah, I guess so?”

 

I have wondered what life would be like to have a brother or a sister. Dad has three other siblings and it always seemed like it would be a lot of fun. But then again, I don’t hate that I can be alone when I want to be. Papa too is an only child so he does ask me from time to time if I wanted a sibling.

 

It’s hard to answer that since I have mixed feelings about it. Sure I might want a little brother or sister but sometimes the thought scares me.  I’m scared of being a bad big brother. And then I’m scared of having to worry about someone else other than my parents.

 

It scares me enough that my parents both are pro heroes and could get really hurt some days. Especially papa… he always pushes himself too hard and it gives dad and me a bad time. I don’t know how many times papa came home battered up with bandages and casts. Sigh…

 

Anyway, I think I’ve also developed a little bit of a habit of talking to myself. Papa does it a lot so I wonder if it’s an only child thing? Dad calls out to me when I don’t move at all when I’m really talking to myself in my head. It must be really funny to watch if papa and I were to be next to each other when we’re talking to ourselves. (In my case, in my head)

 

Now that I think about it, if I had a little brother or sister what would they look like? It’d be so cool if they could have papa’s hair! My hair isn't as poofy but it’s the perfect hybrid between papa and dad. Oh! And red! They could have papa’s hair and it’ll be red like Dad! Or it could be green just like papa’s. I wonder if the eyes would end up being the same as papa or they could have different eye colors like dad. That would be so cool! (But I would be kind of jealous if they got that …)

 

“Ibuki? The bell rang! Stop talking to yourself and let’s go!! We’re gonna be late!” My friend says as he shakes me from my thinking. I answer him and get my things for the next class.

 

Well, it’s nothing to worry about too much! Since I’m happy with how things are now! If Dad and Papa announced a new sibling to me, I’ll be happy with that too!

 

Chapter 5: That time I helped care for Midoriya Ibuki

Summary:

This is based on the pov of the person who works at a kindergarten that Ibuki goes to. Because both Midoriya and Todoroki work as heroes their schedules to pick Ibuki on time is off.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It’s been a month since Hero Deku and Hero Shoto’s son Ibuki has been at Hanabi kindergarten. This kindergarten is known for having to look over and protect children of Heroes so it’s important to watch over them. Ibuki in particular is the child us caretakers and teachers have to watch out for. As the son of very sought-out heroes, his safety must be protected.

Usually children of heroes are quite anxious about their parents being out on the field. That’s not really the case for Ibuki. Even for such a young child, he has a great understanding of his parents’ duties and responsibilities. He also barely whines and he isn’t picky with his food and is always on his best behavior. Yet I can tell that deep down he has a little bit of loneliness that he tries very hard to not show.

“Alright everyone! It’s time for some art!”

I gather all the children together as they start yelling out what they wanted to draw while grabbing the available utensils that they needed. Sitting them down I ask them to settle down before telling them to properly share the colors that they want and to have good manners.

Looking over to one of the tables are 3 children playing around with some crayons and Ibuki is passing out the colors that his playmates ask for.

I smile and watch the other children as the day goes by.

After a good 30 minutes, the time for art is done and everyone shows his or her work to me. Many of them explaining to me what they drew and why. It’s all very cute with how they try to impress me with their artistic skills.

The bell rings and it’s time for the students to go home. I tell them to get their things together and have them be off. Some are sad to go and some scream joy. At this time though, there is always 3 to 4 children who aren’t as excited.

The reason being because they themselves know that their parents won’t be able to come to get them.

“Chisaki, Leia, Tetsuya, and Ibuki!” I call out. They all look at me as they walk towards me, already knowing what I was going to say.

“I got a call that your parents and guardians will be a little late today, so let’s go do something together shall we?” I put my head to the side and smile for them.
Tetsuya raises his hand and suggests that we play Heroes and the Villain. A popular and classic game where the children are the heroes and the teacher is the villain.

“aww but I want to play house!” says Leia as she starts grabbing my leg hopping that I’ll pick her suggesting. Chisaki as well goes to my other leg and looks at me with her big eyes. Dang it. Gets me every time.

“Okay. How about this then! We’ll play house first, and then do Heroes and Villains?”

“Okay fine! But I wanna be the hero Dad in the house game then!”

“But I want Ibuki to be the Dad! You got to be the Dad last time!” Leia says as she grabs Ibuki’s hand. Chisaki who was still at my leg starts nodding her head, most likely in agreement with what Leia had said. Ibuki starts laughing and starts patting Tetsuya on the back.

Tetsuya who was a little upset decided that he’d let Ibuki be the dad but he absolutely had to be the Super Hero in Heroes and the Villain. The children agreed and played their little hearts out.

A little over an hour later, Chisaki’s mother comes in to pick up her daughter. Calling for me so that I know that she is here. Next was Tetsuya’s Father then shortly after Leia.

It’s not a surprise that Ibuki is the last child. After all, his parents are both top Heroes who are in high Demand right now. Ibuki goes over to the table with the art supplies and starts to draw. It’s hard to see a child so obviously lonely but would deny it immediately when addressed.

“What are you drawing Ibuki?” As I sit next to him on the tiny table.

“Papa and Daddy…!”

“I see!” I answer with a lot of enthusiasm and Ibuki goes back to his drawing.

Midoriya Ibuki isn’t a quiet child with the rest of the children but when he’s all-alone here with me is when he shows this side of him. It must be tough to have such strong, well known heroes as parents.

For the month that I have known Ibuki I have become aware of how selfless he can be. It must be something he got from his parents. He is always the one asking what his other classmates want first before caring about himself. Always giving his favorite yellow crayon immediately someone asks for it and smiling no matter what.

Anyone could tell that his parents deeply care for him and that they do everything they can do make sure that their child is taken cared of. As a follower of Hero Deku’s private social media account, there are many cute pictures of the family that I can’t help but smile at.

“Sensei?”

I look over to see Ibuki looking at me with his turquoise eyes and wonder what this little could be asking about.

Ibuki continues on with his question with, “I wonder if papa and daddy will like this drawing? Can you look at it and tell me?”

He puts his drawing up to my face eagerly and I can’t help but smile at the cute scribbles he attempted at his parents. I nod enthusiastically to give Ibuki ease that his work of art is very good. Ibuki smiles wide and goes back to drawing more details until I hear the buzzer of the building go off.

Rubbing Ibuki’s head I let another worker be with Ibuki and run to the entrance. Suddenly the door opens to reveal a slightly panting hero Deku.

“Sorry I’m late! I’m Midoriya! Is ibuki alright?”

I look up as I set down the slippers for Hero Deku to use to come on inside.

“Hello! Good Work today! Ibuki is in the play area.”

Hero Deku very quickly puts on the slippers I prepared quickly and says,

“Sorry for always troubling you like this…”

I laugh. “Not at all! I’m just doing my job so don’t worry about it.”

I lead Hero Deku to the play area and call for Ibuki to let him know that his “papa” is here,

“Ibuki~ Your papa is here to pick you up~!”

I see Ibuki look up from his drawing with wide eyes and excitement.

“papa?” he says and he starts running up to us. I get out of the way so that Hero Deku could go to his son.

“Ibuki! Sorry for making you wait…!”

“Yay~!! Papa’s here!”

I watch on the sidelines as they hug tightly and Hero Deku picks up little Ibuki, getting ready to leave. Hero Deku pats Ibuki’s head and turns around to tell me,

“Well then.. Thank you again!”

I wave and say bye bye to the two. I think the most satisfying thing about this job is seeing the smiles of the children who finally get to see their parents after a long day. After all, seeing them happy is the best thing for me at least!

As I watch Ibuki settle down in Hero Deku’s arms I think to myself to how I’m looking forward to see you again soon. But until then,

 

“Have a nice day, little Ibuki”.

Notes:

I drew a page based on the last part of the pic so please forward to it on either my instagram or on my tumblr!
My username is YamaJuri on both accounts so i think it should be easy to find...but if not just let me know!

Thank you for reading!

Chapter 6: A day with my sister-in-law Fuyumi

Summary:

Fuyumi is called to help Midoriya with picking out some clothes for the growing 3 year old Ibuki.

Chapter Text

Hello, my name is Midoriya Izuku. I work as a pro-hero alongside with my life-partner Todoroki Shoto. I was born as an omega and quirkless to boot. I can’t say that my life was easy but thanks to a lot of help from my friends and family, I made it this far to become Japan’s Symbol of Peace.

Some time has passed and I am now the father of a wonderful healthy boy, Ibuki. He was born on June 15th at around 8 pm being only at 7.4 pounds. Barely at a healthy weight but he grew up strong just like Shoto and me. He’s only 3 years old now but I can tell he’ll grow up to be an amazing person.

Today, I have a few days to myself and will be visiting Shoto’s older sister Fuyumi to do something shopping together. Shoto unfortunately is out on duty so he was quite sulky before he left the house haha….

My phone starts to ring and I pick it up to hear Fuyumi mention that she’s almost at the house. I reply to her that I’ll be out shortly and turn off the phone to head to Ibuki patiently waiting for me at the entrance.

“Papa….Hurryyyy!!” Ibuki waves his hands up to me, practically begging me to carry him. He was looking forward to seeing his aunt after all so I can’t blame him for being excited.

I pick him up with one arm and with my other arm I put on my backpack with Ibuki’s necessary things and wallet and head out the door.

“Izukuuuu over here! Sorry for getting here earlier I just couldn’t help myself.”

She runs up to me as she waves both her hands to get Ibuki’s attention. Ibuki sees the wave and waves back with one hand suddenly being shy.

“Aunty Fuyu” he points at Fuyumi, as if trying to tell her something she didn’t know.

“Yes! Aunty Fuyu is here Ibuki! Come here~!”

She holds out her hands beckoning for Ibuki to come into her arms. I hold Ibuki out for easier access and gently give her the child carefully.

Ibuki adjusts himself and looks around his surroundings then puts his little Shoto doll in a hug.

“So we need to go shopping for clothes for Ibuki right, Izuku?”
“Yes! Thank you so much for taking some of your own time to help me with such a tedious task…”

Fuyumi shakes her head slightly and quickly retorts,

“Oh no! Anything to spend some time with my adorable little nephew! Besides, this will be a good time to catch up to my brother-in-law as well. It’s been a while since the last time we met after all.”

She nuzzles her face against Ibuki’s plump cheek. Ibuki being the aloof boy he is, doesn’t really care about the rub, being fixated on the doll.

“Still, it’s too bad Shoto couldn’t take some time off as well. I bet he was sulking about how he couldn’t be with his son and partner.”

How right she was.

“Haha…he sure didn’t hide it! As expected of his elder sister.”

She nods.

“Ever since he mentioned how he had found his fated person, it was quite obvious for me to know when something happened between you two. Remember that one time you had that fight in your 3rd year? He called me and sounded like it was the end of the world. I’ve never heard such a panicked Shoto before so it was quite the shock”.

“Daddy?” Ibuki picks up Shoto’s name from Fuyumi’s sentence.

“That’s right, Ibuki. Your daddy loves your papa very much you know”.

Ibuki smiles wide and holds up the Shoto doll, waving it in the air.

“Daddy loves papa! Papa loves Daddy!”

As he said that as if I was Delaware smashed into the heart. How embarrassing!
Fuyumi laughs out loud and quickly with her left hand wipes away the tear she laughed out.

“I know! It must be tiring to see your parents all lovey-dovey huh little Ibuki?”

Ibuki nods his head up and down quickly, being put in a good mood again.

Man, I’m sure glad you’re in a good mood Ibuki because I’m probably a tomato now. I mean, it’s common knowledge that Shoto and I are a well-known couple. Yet to hear it from my son like that was something else.

-----------------------

After some more chatting we reached the shopping mall we had planned to go to.

Ibuki had been growing quite quickly lately so I felt that with the help of Fuyumi we could get him some new clothes, shoes and some socks. I’m not very fashionable and Shoto doesn’t quite care either. So I felt that having a lady help us would be a good idea.

Ibuki looks around and starts to wiggle in his Aunt’s arms, probably signaling that he wanted to get down and walk himself.

Fuyumi puts him down carefully and Ibuki goes to me and reaches out his little hand to mine to hold on to.

Fuyumi giggles a little to the scene and quickly recovers to get right into business.

We go to all the children section of clothes to every available store and gives suggestions to the latest styles and colors that she thought worked for Ibuki the most.

Ibuki pulls his hands out and lightly grabs mostly all of the yellow colored outfits. Making it clear that he wanted something yellow in his closet. Along the way he also would point at all the hero-related outfits of Shoto and mine.

Taking that into account, Fuyumi tries to pick out some regular clothes along with one or two t-shirts that were hero related. He definitely got some of my nerd-ness when it comes to heroes.

After an hour or two we decided to go have some lunch in the mall’s cafeteria.

I wear my usual disguise of a hat and hoodie which covers my unruly hair that gives away that I am the hero Deku. Using some concealer as well I have my freckles covered as well so I won’t be easily spotted.

News of Ibuki had spread like wildfire however I made it clear (along with Shoto) that the public not know his face. That’s why I try my very best that if I were to be seen with Ibuki, that no one makes a commotion about it. There are the few people who try their best to take a picture in secret and put it on the net.

Yet thanks to technology and such those pictures are erased as soon as it is up. I’m not quite sure how it works myself but I’m glad that Ibuki could be protected in that sense.

Fuyumi suggests she go buy something for all of us and I decline politely, wanting to pay for her meal to thank her for her time. After a little bit of a back and forth of this conversation she gives up and takes up the role of saving a table and watching Ibuki for me.
I buy a few things as well as a kid’s meal and head straight back only to see that another lady with a child is talking with Fuyumi. I’m close enough to hear that they are talking about Ibuki?

“My, how old is he? He’s so well behaved! I can’t have my child sit still no matter what I do!”

Fuyumi laughs a little, looking a little flustered.

“Ahh, yes, he’s only three but I guess he’s well behaved since it’s in his nature”.

I walk up to the table with the food, smiling.
The lady looks up at me, not noticing who I was and began to continue the conversation with my son and Fuyumi.

“OH! I guess Daddy is back! I’m so sorry to bother you and mommy little one!” After saying what I think she said, she grabs her child’s hand and walks away.

Fuyumi and I just sit at the table, speechless.

In fact, we’re starting to get used to it.

Every time it’s just Fuyumi and I with Ibuki, everyone assumes we’re married with Ibuki as our son. I mean, I can’t really blame them. Ibuki with his dominantly white hair with green streaks is similar to his aunt, but with red streaks.

This is the reason why Shoto doesn’t like it when Fuyumi and I go out with Ibuki because this situation happens every once in a while.

The first time it had happened was actually with Shoto around. His disguise with him wearing a black wig, with concealer covering his scar on his face made it hard to tell who he was along with using a gray contact to cover his turquoise eye. Because of this no one was able to tell who we were and who the parents of Ibuki was.

It was just a nice lunch with Shoto’s siblings Fuyumi and Natsuo along with their mother Rei when an old woman came up to us. She stared at Ibuki and then to Fuyumi and then to me. When the old woman said Ibuki looked just like Fuyumi and I, Shoto stood up from his seat and looked at the woman. In a soft voice saying,

“Ibuki is my son” in the most passive-aggressive voice I’ve heard in a long time.
Pouting, Shoto hoists Ibuki up from his little seat, putting him between myself and Shoto declaring that,

“We are his parents”.

Shoto pouts, seemingly determined to have the old woman understand her mistake.
She must have seen a resemblance since she quickly began to apologize and went away.

It must’ve been a traumatizing situation for Shoto since from then on he uses a wash-off dye to make his entire head white instead of the black as a disguise.

Shaking my head of the memory I shake my head, putting myself back into the present.

“Welp, it happened again huh? Haha…. Let’s keep it a secret between Shoto shall we? Izuku? I don’t want to get a call again from Shoto complaining.”

I nod to agree.

“I don’t think I’ll hear the end of it so I agree. Okay Ibuki? What happened just now is a… well. I don’t think he really cares right now.”

Ibuki as it looks is already chowing down on the kid’s menu I had gotten him. He must’ve been hungry and didn’t quite pay attention to the situation that had just occurred. At least we won’t have to worry about him saying anything.

After a little bit we finish our meal and head straight home. I walk Fuyumi to the station and say our bye byes, with a little tearful Ibuki. After Fuyumi left, I have Ibuki walk so I can hold the clothes we had bought from today.

“Papa! Carry too!” Ibuki waves his arms up to me.

“Ibuki, Papa has his hands full. Do you think you can hold on until we get home?”

Ibuki shakes his head, waving his arms up to one of the bags I was carrying.

“Carry too! I wanna carry too!”

I look at where he was looking. Ibuki was trying to take one of the bags that had the Hero merchandise inside. He must’ve wanted to carry it himself.
I stop for a second and take out some extra things out so only the hero merchandise is inside, making it lighter.

“Okay hero! Can you help your papa out by carrying this for me?” I give him the bag and he grabs it with both his hands.

“Yeah!”

Slowly, he begins to walk next to me with the bag in his hands as if his life depended on making sure he didn’t drop it. Luckily it was just a block away from our house so if he can’t do it I can give him a little bit of a push.
“Izuku.”

Shoto?

I turn around to see Shoto in his disguise of white hair and scarless face. He walks toward me and kisses my lips lightly while grabbing a bag or two out of my hands.

“Ibuki, were you good today?” Shoto kneels down to our son and pats Ibuki on the head lightly.

“I was good! Look Look! I was carrying!”

Ibuki shows Shoto the bag I had just given him to carry. Shoto smiles.

“That’s our hero. We’re lucky to have you.”

Ibuki grins proudly and begins to jump up and down, suddenly stopping when he realized the merchandise was jumping up and down with him.

“Let’s go home. I want spend time with Ibuki since you went out with sis and Ibuki”.

Shoto pouts lightly and begins to walk home, with Ibuki following him.
Ah.
What a life I live.

-----------not too long after---------

“ and then and then! Aunty Fuyumi was mommy today!”

I whisk my head to where the voice came from. The cute little snitch laughs while Shoto is clearly not happy. Ibuki! What have you done?!

Shoto gets up from the play area and goes to me with a pout.

“What happened today Izuku.”

Oh boy… Sorry Fuyumi. It looks like you’ll be getting that call soon after all.

Chapter 7: Ibuki’s Quirk

Summary:

Todoroki and Midoriya ponder about when and what Ibuki's quirk. But the thing is, it's his 5th birthday today and the chance of being quirkless...might not be so far-fetched.

Chapter Text

Quirks have been a around for a long time, granting at least 80% of people of one or two. I was born with two quirks with my right side creating ice and my left creating fire.

My upbringing was a normal one until my father, Todoroki Enji, found out I had possessed his quirk along with my mothers. After that my hell had started and my personal grudge against half of my own quirk began. I thought maybe had I been born like my siblings, my mother didn’t have to go through such a hard time.

But now, I’m quite grateful. Why? Because I was able to see that this power of mine is my power. If it wasn’t for my partner I would have been stuck in that pointless revenge. Midoriya Izuku. My omega and life-partner, the other parent to my son, Ibuki.

If you looked at Ibuki, you can instantly tell he is the son between Midoriya and I. He is our pride and joy. However right now, Izuku is getting nervous about him.

About our son's Quirk.

Ibuki turns 5 years old today and no signs of a quirk has shown up yet.

I told Izuku to not worry too much about it but he seemed very distressed. I couldn’t blame him.

I am already aware of how he was born quirkless and his connection to All Might’s quirk being passed onto him. Would All Might’s quirk be passed down onto Ibuki genetically? Probably not. So it’s most likely that Ibuki would inherit one of my quirks or from his grandparents.

Ibuki right now is celebrating his birthday with his friends from school. Everyone here knows how he’s looking forward to his quirk but say nothing about how the possibility of being quirkless was inevitable.

Izuku shows a smile but deep down I know how worried and nervous he is. I sit next to him and put my arm around his shoulder.

“I know how anxious you are but no matter what happens, we will do whatever we can to make sure that Ibuki is happy”. I whisper

Izuku looks up at me with teary eyes and smiles

“It’ll be my fault that he’ll be…”
“It’s no one’s fault and you know that. Let’s be positive like how you always are. Ibuki is having fun with his friends and we even talked about how quirkless people exists to him, did we not?”
Izuku sighs, nodding his head signaling that he knows.

“You’re right. Ibuki is laughing and playing and having fun with his friends. I’d hate to be the one who’s sad when I should be happy that he’s another year older”.

Looking at our son, he sips on a slurpee with his friends, commenting on how delicious and cold it is. The cups were printed with the heroes from our class as per requested by Ibuki and his friends. I laugh while remembering how many children were fighting for the Deku cups.

Izuku sits up suddenly and claps his hands together.

“Alright kids! Hero Deku and Ibuki’s papa here! How about we go get the cake!”

The kids all scream for cake. I look at Ibuki and see his happy face.
This is fine. Because we will love him no matter if he has a quirk or not.

Izuku grabs the cake from the fridge and places it in the middle of the table. He calls for Ibuki to sit in the middle with the cake in front of him.

I stand up from the couch and walk towards the table with a smile. Midoriya crouches to the right of Ibuki so I go to the left of him.

“Okay everyone! Let’s sing a happy Birthday to Ibuki!”

Izuku starts off the song and Ibuki’s friends begin to sing along. I too sing softly and watch him as he looks at the cake and burning candles with a mellow smile.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks up to me with a tear in his eye. There's no doubt in my mind that Ibuki was hoping for a quirk this year, at the very least. I wipe it away and continue the song and smile. He smiles back and looks back at the cake.

“Alright Ibuki! Time to make a wish and blow out the candle!!”

Ibuki takes in a breath and starts to blow.

A cold, cold air picks up around us. I check around to see why only to see that the cake is now frozen solid in ice.

Everyone goes silent. Ibuki with wide eyes is flabbergasted and so is Izuku. Suddenly everyone now mentions how the cake is now in a block of ice and I can’t help but feel proud.

He’s inherited my quirk. All this time though, it just had to be from his breath. That explained why it didn't show up more sooner. What I do want to know is...why his breath?

Ibuki suddenly jumps.

“My wish came true! I have a quirk!! Papa!! Daddy!! Did you see??!!”
Midoriya wipes his eyes from his tears and hugs Ibuki tightly. I join in too.

“We saw! All along, you had a quirk so Daddy was right! We had nothing to worry about, huh Ibuki?”

Ibuki from his joy started to tear up again but this time, with tears from relief.

“I….I had a quirk…I had a quirk all along!!” He said and he sobbed.

His friends start to say congratulations and how cool Ibuki’s quirk is. Midoriya and I let go of Ibuki and let him be with his friends to share his joy.

“You know…” Izuku touches my shoulder

I look at him in response

“My dad actually had a quirk to breathe fire…You don’t think…maybe Ibuki could breathe out fire too?”

I answer with, “Possibly, but we’ll need to see why it took so long to figure out why he was able to breathe out the ice in the first place. He blew his candles the same way last year, but no ice. There must be some kind of trick to it”.

Izuku laughs, “That’s true”.

“Hero Deku???” a boy speaks up.

“So, when are we gonna get some cake?”

Izuku looks at me then at the frozen solid cake. Oh…

“I’ll go buy some at the store real quick so can we wait a bit longer?” I pat the kid’s head.

“Okay Hero Shoto! But hurry! We want some cake quick!!”

I nod and wave to everyone to go the store to get that cake. I look back to see Ibuki once more before leaving.

"Happy Birthday".

 

A few months later
___________________________

After the situation with Ibuki’s quirk coming out on his 5th birthday, Izuku found out how his quirk worked.

He was able to recall Ibuki had been drinking a cold slurpee before he blew his candles and therefore deducted that the cold drink had activated his quirk.

We had Ibuki drink some cold water and he had blown out a huge amount of Ice without really trying. Just to test his theory, Izuku gave Ibuki some hot tea to see if Ibuki had the power of fire breathing as well.

Low and behold, a gust of fire had come out of his mouth. This fire was no ordinary fire too. Izuku was shocked, saying his father’s fire breathing was little and barely reached out 8 inches but Ibuki’s went out to about 4 feet long.

He had just acquired it so control would be necessary if he wanted to breathe out his breath without freezing or scorching the people around him.

Therefore started our little training for Ibuki to control his quirk.

His fire was more out of control so we had him try to burn the flick of a candle without burning the rest of it.

I can’t really say how many candles we had to go through, but since my father liked to meddle, he sent us many boxes of unscented candles when he heard from Izuku about how we're trying to control Ibuki’s fire.

Tsk…

After a week or two Ibuki would try his hardest to hold back the fire and would manage to have a little flame enough to light the candle.

The ice seemed to be easier for him since the concept of controlling his fire was the same.

Now….what do we do with all these burnt candles...

Chapter 8: Papa! Daddy’s been split in two!

Summary:

Todoroki gets hit by a quirk that....splits a person??

Notes:

I'd like to thank each and every one of you reading this fan fiction and giving me comments and kudos!

Also, I'd like to thank my beta! or, uh, person who helped with my grammar....... K!! one of my IRL besties who just recently got into BNHA and who I feel like I force my favorite ship onto them so I feel bad everyday lol

Chapter Text

Chapter 8: Papa! Daddy’s been split in two!

“Izuku, it’s about time that you spend more time with me and not with Ibuki so much. You don’t understand how much I hold back.”

“Izuku, don’t listen to him. Our time is precious and making sure Ibuki is comfortable is our number one priority.”

Midoriya pushes away his partner’s face going too close to his own face remembering back to how this all started.

[[ 2 hours ago ]]

It was just any other day today.

The weather was fine and it was a peaceful day. Patrol was enough for his job today as hero. Todoroki was in charge of picking up Ibuki from school and buying the ingredients for today’s dinner. Midoriya was about ready to go home when he suddenly got a call on his work phone. He picked it up to suddenly hear his son Ibuki yelling.

Panicking but in a calm manner, Midoriya asks his son what was wrong.

“D- Daddy got bumped at the supermarket by a fan and… and…!!”

“And?!”

“He’s two now!!”

Two??

“Ibuki. What do you mean he’s two now? Is he okay?”

“Ah…!”

The sound of rustling can be heard on the other side. The phone must have been picked from Ibuki’s hands.

“Izuku. Where are you right now”.

It was Shoto’s voice…!

Calming himself down, Midoriya is relieved that his partner seems okay and answers.

“I was about to get ready to go home, but I’m still at the agency right now. Why?”

Midoriya waits for an answer and another sound of rustling happens.

“Red Daddy went running.”

Huh??? Red Daddy???

“Ibuki?! Wait! Are you alone now?!”

“No! White Daddy is still here. He said not to worry and that we’ll be going home now.”

What is going on with these color coordinated Shotos all of a sudden...?

“Ibuki. What do you mean by White Daddy? What happened to Daddy?”

As Ibuki was about to answer, Midoriya suddenly hears a roaring sound behind him. He looks behind in a rush assuming it might’ve been an enemy who infiltrated the building only to see a red haired man running straight toward him and lunging at him.

With a thud, Midoriya is pinned to the ground by the man. Ready to use his quirk, Midoriya was about to restrain the man until he hears a familiar voice.

“Izuku…”

Shoto??

Midoriya looks up closely at the man and sees his partner’s scar on the man’s face. However, the white side of Shoto’s hair wasn’t there. It was completely red.

“I missed you Izuku. I know I should’ve stayed with Ibuki but since my other half was with him I figured I could just leave them and go to you anyway.”

Other half?

“Is this what Ibuki was trying to tell me on the phone? That you were split in half?” Midoriya asked.

Shoto nods and speaks again

“Anyway, that’s not important. Let’s go home. I need to scent you. Do you know how long it’s been since we last…”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH NOPE. STOP SHOTO” Midoriya yells in a panic to prevent Shoto from finishing his sentence.

While being pinned down, more of his employees and fellow heroes were starting to gather around. The last thing Midoriya needs is to have his private life be heard by them.

Slightly shoving Shoto off of him, Midoriya apologizes for the scene his partner had caused.

Quickily grabbing his things, Midoriya takes Shoto’s hand and leaves the hero agency.

“Okay Shoto. You need to tell me what happened. All of the details.”

Shoto nods

“I picked up Ibuki from school and we went to the supermarket to get the things you listed. A fan came up to me and wanted a handshake. I did so, but then they tried to take a picture of Ibuki. So in a rush to have them stop, I went in front of him and I guess he didn’t expect me to do that and his quirk activated.”

“I’m going to guess that the person’s quirk has something to do with splitting personalities?” Midoriya questions, Todoroki nodding then says,

“Probably. There was security near by so they caught the guy. It appears that this quirk will wear off in a day or two.”

Well, that’s good.

Midoriya sighs and smiles.

“Well, I’m just glad it all ended up okay. I was worried to hear Ibuki sound so frightened. I could only fear the worst”.

Todoroki stops and grabs Midoriya into a tight hug.

Taken aback by the sudden gesture, Midoriya laughs and pats Todoroki’s back.

“Okay okay. Now that that’s settled, let’s go home. I want to see Ibuki’s fa-

Before Midoriya could finish his sentence, his lips were sealed by Todoroki’s lips pressing onto his.

Shocked by the sudden kiss, Midoriya pulls Todoroki away.

“Shoto! What did I tell you about doing that in public! You said you understood!”

Todoroki pouts.

“I did agree, but you don’t know how hard it is to hold back. I can’t help it right now…”

Midoriya is starting to understand how the personality split is affecting Todoroki.

This red haired version of Todoroki must be the passionate side of him. Meaning, the “white daddy” that Ibuki mentioned must be the more aloof and laid-back side of Todoroki.

Well, that’s a relief.

Midoriya takes Todoroki’s hand and drags him home but in a soft tone he says,

“When the quirk is worn off… I promise that we’ll have a date…okay?”

Todoroki doesn’t look too happy but nods in agreement regardless.

-----------

“We’re home! Ibuki~ Are you here?”

After Midoriya says this, Ibuki’s head pops out from the side of the living room wall and briskly walks to Midoriya and gives him a big hug.

“Welcome home Papa! Red Daddy!”

Another head pops out, this time with all white hair and no scar on his face. This must be the ‘white daddy’ that Ibuki was talking about.

“Shoto?” Midoriya asks

The ‘white’ Todoroki smiles softly and nods and says, “Welcome home Izuku”.

It appears that Midoriya’s deduction was correct. Before Midoriya could say any more, red Todoroki hugged him from behind.

“Stop looking at my other half and pay more attention to me now.”

Okay now that’s just ridiculous.

Midoriya pulls red Todoroki’s hands away and puffs.

“Shoto! Not in front of Ibuki!”

Red Todoroki pouts again, putting his arms around Midoriya’s waist once more.

White Todoroki sighs and takes Ibuki’s hand.

“Ibuki, while my idiot side is doing that, let’s go finish up making dinner together.”

“Okay!”

Ibuki walks away to the kitchen with the white haired Todoroki.

Midoriya looks at red Todoroki and sighs. Before Midoriya pulls away from the passionate red-head, Midoriya gives him a quick peck on the cheek.

“I won’t forget about the promise. I just want to make sure that you go back to being in one piece, okay?”

Todoroki kisses Midoriya again, “I love you.”

Blushing, Midoriya kisses Todoroki back, “And I love you too. You know that.”

With a tight squeeze, Todoroki lets go of Midoriya.

Midoriya regains his composure and goes into the kitchen to see Ibuki and the other Todoroki making dinner of soba noodles with a salad and some side dishes of pickled vegetables.

The ‘white’ Todoroki carefully teaching Ibuki how to cut the small tomatoes in half and Ibuki doing his best to slowly use his kid knife to do as he is told.

In order to not disturb Ibuki’s concentration, Midoriya goes to the sink to wash his hands. All preparations to plate the food is already laid out leaving not much for Midoriya to do anything.

Seeing that Ibuki finished cutting the tomatoes successfully, Midoriya praises his son.

“Ibuki! Good job! You cut those tomatoes perfectly!”

Ibuki jumps up and down in excitement.

“Yeah! White daddy showed me how! Did you see?”

Midoriya smiles, “I did!”

Midoriya rubs Ibuki’s hair and praised him some more.

The white haired half of Todoroki puts the food on the table, plating everything.

Midoriya grabs the utencils needed and has everyone sit at the table to eat dinner.

“Thank you for the food!”

Before Midoriya can eat though, there seemed to be a heavy atmosphere in the room.

“Get out of that chair. I sit there.”

“You mean ‘we’ sit here. As you can see there are two of us now so one of us is going to have to sit in a different spot than usual.”

“Move.” The red-haired says.

“Alright, if you’re going to be a child about it, fine. I want to talk with Ibuki and ask how his day was anyway.”

The white haired Todoroki picks up his tray and slides it to his right to sit in front of Ibuki.

“Hey. I don’t like how you spoke to me. You talk as if I don’t care about Ibuki at all”.

White haired Todoroki scoffed.

“Isn’t that the case though? You just care about Izuku and barely about Ibuki. Right when we got split all you could think about was going near Izuku. Have some restraint it’s downright unpleasant.”

“Speak for yourself. Ibuki is just as important to me as he is to you. I know how you look at Izuku though. You think you hide it but I see your glances as clear as day. You just don’t act upon it like I do”.

The two Todoroki continue to argue.

Midoriya groans and shakes his head.

It was going to be a long night… How is Ibuki so focused on his food?
No one knows.

Chapter 9: Chapter 9: Todoroki Shoto babysits

Chapter Text

"Okay so, I'm going to go! Shoto, I'm counting on you to care for Ibuki for the day."

Midoriya looks up at his partner and his toddler Ibuki, who looks about ready to cry.

"It'll be fine. Just go before you become late" Todoroki says as he bends a little to kiss Midoriya. At the same time, Ibuki latches on to Midoriya.

"pa...pa..." Ibuki sniffles.

Midoriya pries Ibuki's tiny hands gently off of his shirt and nuzzles his cheek. He uses to omega pheromones to help calm the little boy. It was effective.

"Alright then. I'm off! Just call me if you need anything Shoto!" and out the door Midoriya goes, leaving Todoroki and Ibuki behind.

Today, Midoriya was assigned to a mission after finally getting the okay to work again as a hero. This mission required him to spend the night away from home and therefore had to leave Ibuki with someone. Luckily, Todoroki just happened to have the day off so he suggested that he take care of Ibuki.

Of course, this will be the first time he would care for Ibuki alone as he was the one on call during Midoriya's maternity break. Omegas are allowed time with their babies so the baby is not stressed.

"uuuuu....uwaaa...UWAAAAAH"

And it begins.

The tears that Ibuki had suppressed had finally unleashed, surprising Todoroki. Ibuki had never cried too much as Midoriya was very skilled at using his pheromones. The only times he cried were when he was hungry, or he needed a change.

Todoroki, not quite used to caring for his son since most of the work was done by Midoriya panicked. He tries to sway Ibuki around a little, but it was no use. The crying doesn't stop.

Thinking that it might help with Ibuki's mood, Todoroki retreats to the kitchen with Ibuki still in his arms. He grabs Ibuki's favorite snack, which was a round cracker that would instantly melt when put in your mouth.

Todoroki takes one of the snacks out of the pouch with his free hand and hands it over to Ibuki. Upon looking at it, Ibuki stops his crying but refuses it by looking the other way and groans.
Using the oldest trick in the book, Todoroki gets Ibuki's attention by saying,

"Don't worry, because I am here!" in the best All Might voice that he could muster.

As if Ibuki's ears had perked, he looked back at the snack and grabs it with his tiny hands and eats it.

Midoriya had often watched All Might's videos while feeding Ibuki some snacks, so it must of given Ibuki a push to want to eat it to remind himself of his papa. Todoroki grabs a few more to give to Ibuki and heads to the couch to sit himself down with Ibuki.

Putting Ibuki down onto the couch first, Todoroki sits down next to him and grabs the television remote to turn the t.v. on.

As if fate would plan it, the commercial in which the Gravity hero Uraraka and hero Deku star in had been playing. This seemed to trigger Ibuki's memory about Midoriya not being around him and he starts to sniffle.

Todoroki as fast as he could he switched the channel to a different show. However it was too late as now Ibuki has already begun his crying fit and cannot be stopped.

The snack trick is not going to work now and so another trick must be used. Todoroki picks Ibuki up again into his arms and goes for a juice box that is cooled and ready to go. As if Midoriya had known this was going to happen, the juice box was all might themed and surely would distract the crying toddler.

Though the distraction did work, Ibuki cries once more. Putting the juice box back into the fridge, Todoroki retreats to the notes Midoriya had left him.

He finds the note on top of the dining table and begins to read.

Most of the things written were already things he had done but found that there was one ultimate thing he had not yet tried.

Among Ibuki's possessions, he had a stuffed animal that he loved. Carrying Ibuki into his arms he goes straight to Ibuki's room to look for the toy.

With his one free arm he searches Ibuki's room, calmly looking around. Ibuki's crying calms down, with a few sniffles here and there. Todoroki grabs Ibuki's blanket just in case and continues to look.

No matter where he looked Todoroki couldn't seem to find it and Ibuki seems to have caught on that his toy wasn't around making him begin to cry again.

Distraught, Todoroki goes out of the room to search the living room and still no toy is to be seen.

With Ibuki's crying mixed in, Todoroki's thoughts felt like it was getting scrambled.
He didn't want to give in, but it must be done.

Todoroki grabs his cell phone and contacts Midoriya. It took a few rings to hear his partner's voice from the other side.

"Hello? Shoto? Is everything alright?"

Todoroki takes a slight breath before saying, " Izuku... I can't find Ibuki's favorite toy..."

Midoriya probably hearing Todoroki's frustration, thought really hard.

"Maybe try the washing machine or maybe our room? I feel like it might be in those two places!"

Todoroki nods saying, "Alright. I'll check there. I've bothered you so I'll close the call now."

Midoriya laughs, "haha it's okay Shoto. Hang in there! I'll be back home tomorrow!"

And with a click the phone call ends.

Putting the phone away in his pocket, Todoroki heads to his and Midoriya's bedroom hoping to see the toy. Ibuki sniffs and seemed to have felt comfort most likely taking in his papa's scent.

The toddler moves around in Todoroki's arms, saying "Beh! Beh!!"

"You want to go to the bed?" Todoroki says puzzled with the sudden struggling.

With Ibuki's quick nodding, Todoroki confirms his question and puts Ibuki down onto his and Midoriya's bed.

"Ibuki be a good boy and wait here then. Don't go anywhere, understand?"

Ibuki nods again and lays down on Midoriya's side of the bed.

Todoroki pats Ibuki's head before going to the laundry room to look for the toy. He checks the inside of the washing machine, the dryer, the baskets, but no toy is to be seen. How could a toy just vanish?

Feeling distraught, Todoroki slowly walks back to his room while Ibuki is now under the covers of the bed.

Hearing no signs of crying, Todoroki creeps up to Ibuki's side to see him holding something...

The toy! Ibuki must have sensed it there and therefore explaining his adamancy of getting to the bed. Todoroki sits and strokes Ibuki's hair watching his son hugging his toy as if for dear life.

Midoriya must have forgotten to take out the toy from his side of the bed in the morning in his rush to get ready. He knew that Ibuki would want his scent when he is gone so it’s a shame the toy was forgotten.

Now that the mystery of the missing toy has been solved, Todoroki pulls out his phone to text Midoriya that the toy has been found and where it was.

Midoriya texts back later apologetically, saying he had forgotten to take it out since he had to prepare his remaining needs for the trip.

After a few texts back and forth, Todoroki puts his phone away and carefully takes Ibuki up in his arms to have him rest in his own bed.

Tucking him in, he takes a picture of Ibuki sleeping and sends it to Midoriya.
With a smile, he gets ready to prepare lunch.

After Lunch had been made he finds a woken up Ibuki clinging onto the toy. Most likely taking in the scent of toy and looks at his father.

"Lunch is ready" Todoroki says and picks Ibuki up.

"Dah di..."

"Yeah?"

"hun wy"

Todoroki lets out a small laugh after figuring out 'hun wy' as 'hungry'. Ibuki let's out a little laugh as well, copying his father.
"Let's clean up your face a little before we can eat, alright?"

"okay!"

Now that he sees his toddler back to being his happy self, he congratulates himself on a job well done.

Being a father isn't THAT hard.
Todoroki thinks to himself as he takes Ibuki to the washroom. Then leading the rest of the day in peace until Midoriya's arrival in the morning.

Chapter 10: Bakugou Takes care of Ibuki part 1

Summary:

Midoriya and Todoroki have work to do with no one available to watch over 8 year old Ibuki....

Unless...??

Chapter Text

Today was a big day for both of my parents as heroes. Since my Papa, Hero Deku, is the number 1 hero, he has to go to a meeting for a whole day tomorrow. My Daddy, Hero Shoto, has to do an “out of town”? photo shoot. And so here I am tonight with my parents struggling to find someone to watch over me for the day they are away.

“I see. Yes, I understand but….yes…”

Papa talks on the phone, probably for another babysitter who can’t help to watch over me.

“Ibuki can’t be left alone. We need someone to…..”

And Daddy is also trying the same thing. Because the trips were sudden, finding a babysitter at this hour is probably hard.

I think of people who would be able to take me to school and watch me while my parents are away.

I think of my grandparents first. Grandpa Endeavor is a no, since Daddy apparently doesn’t trust him to be alone with me. Grandma Rei is away on a trip with uncle Natsuo and aunt Fuyumi. Grandma Inko is also away to visit Grandpa Hisashi overseas.

Sigh…What bad timing. Then…I think of a person who I thought would hate to do it, but would still do it anyway.

I walk over to Papa who looks worried and stressed and pulled the hem of his shirt to get his attention. He smiles at me and pats my head.

“Sorry Ibuki, just give me a few more minutes and I’ll get dinner started ok?”

“How about uncle kacchan?” I suggested

Papa’s face went from stressed to shocked.

“Ibuki? Are you…”

I nod.

“He said it’s fine.”

Daddy walks up to papa and I with his phone in his hand.

…So that’s who Daddy was talking to.

“It took a lot of screaming from him but he yelled that he better get Mrs. Inko’s special spicy hot and sour soup recipe in return and hung up the phone.”

Papa laughs softly and scratches his cheek.

“Haha…guess I better text mom for the recipe and send it to kacchan before he changes his mind.”

Papa goes back to his phone and walks into the kitchen.

Daddy then pats my back and says,

“Let’s pack some of your things to stay over Bakugou’splace. You know the drill when it comes to Bakugou so I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

“Yes Daddy! I got it! Don’t talk unless necessary.”

“He’s got a temper and has no idea how to handle kids, but I’m sure he’ll still be careful with his words. If anything goes wrong, you know we’ll rush to you when you call either one of us right?”

“yup!”

I say, as he pats my head and helps me pack my clothes and things inside a backpack.

 

x x x x Next day x x x x

 

I woke up the next day with Papa waking me up quickly, kissing my forehead and saying he’s about to leave soon for his trip. I hug him tightly and wish him a safe trip. He kisses my cheek and rushes out of the room. I follow him out of my room to see Daddy and papa kissing quickly, with papa rushing out of the house.

Daddy sees me walking up to him

“Good morning, Ibuki. Did you sleep well?”

I go to hug daddy and say, “yeah. I just wish papa didn’t have to go so soon…”

Daddy crouches down to me and hugs me back

“Me too. But ever since he’s become #1 hero, he has a lot of expectations put onto him. He’ll be back as soon as he is allowed to.”

I nod and say, “I know”.

Daddy stands up and walks to the living room and I follow. My backpack with my clothes and stuff to stay over uncle Kacchan’s house is on the couch. After seeing that, I head over to the kitchen to where Daddy is and we get ready to eat breakfast.

After breakfast I get ready for school. Over breakfast Daddy told me that he’ll drop me off at my school and that uncle Kacchan will be the one to pick me up.

Daddy drops me off to school while in his disguise with a black haired wig and sunglasses. He gives me a hug and he walked away in a quick fast walking pace.

I go into school and go on with my day until my pick up time.

………….

Ding~ the school bell rings to say the school time is over.

I pack my bag with my homework and things and get my other bag filled with my clothes and head to the pick-up spot.

But before I can go there, I hear a lot of excited screams and yelling from people crowding near the gate of the school. I have sort of an idea of what could be happeningthere.

I quickly walk to the gate where the crowd is and already see people with their phones taking pictures of the man with the sparky personality.

As a hero, uncle Kacchan keeps his yelling only to the villains. When it comes to people and interviews, he tries to not use profanities as much as possible. But when he gets mobbed by well…mobs, he can’t help but let out his frustrations; which is happening right now.

“Hey!!! Brat!! HURRY UP AND GET IN THE CAR”

Oh. I guess he saw me while one his rampage. I put my school cap on and put one bag on each shoulder and quietly go through the crowd and cover my face. Making my way to the car someone had grabbed my arm, probably trying to see who the “brat” that is getting called by the #2 hero is.

Oh no.. If they see my face, they might figure out I’m Papa and Daddy’s child which has been kept censored for privacy…!! The whole reason why papa and daddy also go in disguises to drop me off at school will be wasted!!

“HEY.”

I hear uncle Kacchan say.

He pulls the hand that grabbed my arm away from me and I run to the car. I got in the passengers seat and slammed the door and locked it. Dropping both bags into the backseat and putting my seatbelt on quickly and covered my face with my hands.

Based on the noise from the outside, uncle Kacchan is yelling at the person who grabbed me and left the crowd with a warning and making them go away. He stomps toward the car and gets into the drivers seat.

“Took you long enough. I had to deal with those mobs because of you.”

I look at him and say with my hands still covering my face

“Uncle Kacchan, I came out of the school as soon as the bell rang!”

“Shut it!! Come out earlier dangit!! And put your seatbelt o…”

He looked at me and realized I had already put my seatbelt on. With a “tsk” he became quiet and started to drive.

The drive there was quiet. Which can’t be helped since uncle Kacchan probably doesn’t know what to say to a child like me. So I thought I’d break the silence.

“Uncle Kacchan?”

“Ah? What.” He sounded annoyed

“Is it okay if I read my book?”

“Tsk. Don’t do that you’ll get car sick. Turn the radio on and listen to something instead.”

There it is. Uncle Kacchan doesn’t show it but he really does think about things with people. This is why I don’t mind being around him though a lot of his classmates including Daddy makes fun of him when he shows this side of himself.

The ride there with the music was much more bearable, and by no time we arrive at uncle Kacchan’s home. It’s different from the one I remember. Did he move?

I reach to grab my bags but uncle Kacchan grabs them both before I got to them.

“Hurry up and get in and wash your hands. Don’t want your dirty hands ruining my furniture.”

“Ok uncle Kacchan! I will.”

I get out of the car and neatly put my shoes near the door. Uncle Kacchan yelled at me the last time I tried to put it away differently so I followed his way this time by facing the shoes alongside the other shoes.

I wear the extra slippers that were my size, ready for me to use and go on into the bathroom after looking for it to wash my hands just like uncle Kacchan said. I hear the door open again with uncle Kacchan coming inside the house.

“Did you wash your hands brat?”

I look out and see him put my school backpack near the coffee table.

“Yes, I did” I answer

“Good. Now do your homework and get it over with. I’m putting your stuff away and letting that nerd of a father of yours know that you’re here before he bugs me.”

“Okay.” And so I go to the desk and open up my backpack to take out my homework from the day. Just as he said, uncle Kacchan takes out his phone to text my papa.

A little time goes by as I’m doing my homework and uncle Kacchan puts down a coaster and puts down a cup of juice and a plate of a couple of rice crackers next to my books.

“Don’t you dare spill those crackers on my floor. And use the napkins if you need it.”

“Wow! Thank you uncle Kacchan!”

“Tsk. Whatever.”

“Uncle?” Can I ask you something?”

“Huh? It better not be for the answers for your homework. Do that yourself.”

I pout.

“Noooo! Of course not! I just wanted to ask for help instead! Is that okay?”

“Ngh… tsk…what do you want help with.”

I ask him about a math problem that I had trouble with. He explains the problem to me and then showed me how to do something, giving me examples. His explanations made a lot of sense and my math homework was finished in an instant. I thank him a lot and he gives a grunt, saying

“Whatever. If you’re done watch some t.v. or play the games on the console. I made an account for you so just use that.”

“okay! Thank you very much!”

So far, so good! My homework is all done and now to relax!

“Hey”

I face towards Uncle Kacchan who’s in the kitchen now. I ask, “yes?”

“If you’re able, help with dinner. You don’t need to but just say no if you don’t want to.”

“Oh! I’ll help! I’ll help!” I said as I walk quickly over next to uncle Kacchan.

He gives me an apron that seemed to be a child’s apron. I didn’t ask him why he has this and put the apron on around my neck. There was a stepping stool next to him and as I was about stand on it he stops me.

“Wash your hands first. Then crack these eggs into a bowl and stir it. You know how to do at least that right?”

“Okay! And yes! Papa lets me help him crack the eggs since he ends up crushing the yolk most of the time.”

“Ha! Serves him right that da…. Nerd”. Uncle Kacchancoughed a little before finishing. He must’ve wanted to say the d word but held back.

I washed my hands and step on the stool, and cracked and stirred the eggs like he asked me to. He sees me finish the mixing and takes the bowl, putting in various ingredients like black pepper, salt and a dash of milk.

“Oi brat. Go get the ketchup from the fridge.”

I nod and go get the ketchup as he had asked. His fridge was very tidy, just like his home. I noticed that there werebarely anything inside. I wanted to ask but chose not to pry.I close the fridge’s door and put the ketchup down onto the counter.

I watch as uncle Kacchan makes what it seems to be omelet rice. A classic dinner choice that kids my age enjoys and of course, I love it too.

“Use that stool and grab some of the plates over there and set the table. The spoons are in the drawer next to the sink.”

He points to the where the plates are and went back to making the omelets. I take the stool and push it to the tall counter and grab the plates carefully. After I placed the plates onto the dining table, I go over to where the spoons are and put them next to the plates.

I look over to uncle Kacchan and see that he skillfully plates the omelets over the ketchup rice and cutting the egg in half so it places all over nicely along the rice. If uncle Kacchan wasn’t a hero, I could almost imagine him as a professional chef.

“Sit down and eat. I’ll get your drink.”

He places the omelets onto the dining table and I sit onto the chair. I clasp my hands together and say,

“Thank you for the food!”

“huh. Yeah yeah” Uncle Kacchan says in a whisper, enough for me to hear and I grab the spoon and begin to dig in.

“So good! It’s very good uncle Kacchan!”

“Hah, you better not leave any leftovers behind”. Uncle Kacchan sneers as he puts a glass of water near my plate.

He sits down as well, says his thanks and eats.

We eat our dinner and washed the plates together. We even played some video games together! He got angry when I beat him in a fighting game and made me re-match him until he won. That didn’t happen.

Today was super fun!

BANG! CRASH!

It all happened so fast.

“IBUKI!!!”

The sound of windows breaking and concrete crashing surrounds me. Uncle Kacchan reaches out to me but dust had gotten into my eyes, causing me to close my eyes tight from the sudden intrusion.

I can’t see…but I can feel as if someone had wrapped me with one arm to protect my head with an amount of explosions surrounding me.

It’s hot. What’s happening?

I fall down with the person with a thud and I opened my eyes slowly and see that the person was uncle Kacchan, who used his body to protect me from the rubble and is collapsed on top of me unconscious.

I panic but all I could say at the moment was

“….uncle Kacchan…?”

 

 

 

 

 

To be Continued.

Chapter 11: Chapter 11: Bakugou Takes care of Ibuki part 2

Summary:

The fight is on.

Chapter Text

The air is thick, making it hard to breathe.

The person whom had protected me was Uncle Kacchan, who is now regaining consciousness and pulled himself up.

“Hey! You alright?! You better be okay after I protected your stupid head, brat!”

I hold my head with my right hand to ease the pain but nod to signal to him that I’m fine. If anything, those explosions were so close to me that the loudness of them hurt my ears more than the pain on my head. But I kept that to myself.

Uncle Kacchan checks my head and body for injuries.

Thanks to him though, in the end I only had a few scratches on my arm and knees here are there.

He picks me up with little effort and puts (well, throws) me onto his back. I wrap my arms around his neck to prevent myself from falling.

“We’re getting out of here quick. I need to put you somewhere else you’ll just get in the w…”

crumble crumble

Before he finished his sentence, someone had emerged from the rubble.

“Haha!! As expected of the crazy explosion hero! It’s too bad it wasn’t someone else. Or else, getting a better look at Shoto and Deku’s kid would’ve been much easier!”

Chills run through my body.

And the same must’ve happen to uncle Kacchan too since I heard him go, ”gross”.

“Now, hand the kid over. I want to have gooooood look at him! He’s THE hero Deku and Shoto’s kid!! As a super fan, I need to have some special pics and cherish them forever!!”

After his gross confession, he put his hands to the ground and created cracks into it.

Dodging the cracks, uncle Kacchan yells to hang on, and used his quirks to avoid the attack.

“Dammit. I can’t do much since you’re near me brat. As soon as I land on the ground you need to run away as fast as those legs can t-”

“Uncle!! I can use my quirk to make ice! Daddy taught me how!! That way, you can fight while I’m encased inside!”

“What?!” Uncle yells.

But before he can say something else…

“Hello~”

The attacker is in the air suddenly with us.

How did he?

 

SWOOSH

 

A gust of wind pushes both uncle Kacchan and I midair, causing uncle Kacchan to lose his balance. Before hitting the ground at the last minute he explodes one side to regain his composure to limit the fall.

As soon as my feet touched the ground, I run to the nearest wall and took out my mints from my pocket.

With no hesitation I open my mints and chew them as fast as I can and swallow to create a thick wall of ice around me to act as a cocoon. I make it so there’s enough space for me to create another wall in case this first one is broken down. I create a ceiling high enough for me to stand up straight.

As I finish, I can hear the voices of uncle Kacchan and the weirdo with the sounds of rubble being broken.

I cover my ears, to prevent myself from hearing the words the weirdo is saying along with the bad words that uncle is now yelling. I do my best to keep my eyes open but couldn’t help but close at least one.

-----((flashback))-----

“Remember Ibuki, this is only for defense to protect you just in case anything happens.”

“Okay Daddy!”

Daddy bends down to my level and pats me on the head.

“The way this will work is to have no harm come to you. You need to have your breath create the ice to make it cover you, but not completely. Ice can be easily broken if it’s not thick, so much sure it’s as thick as you can.”

Daddy puts his right hand out and creates a long piece of ice onto the grass in our backyard. He points to it to shows me the thickness that I need to get the wall at.

“This is probably the ideal thickness you’ll want.”

I frown a little.

“Daddy, you know I’m not that good with my quirk yet…”

He pats my head again and smiles lightly.

“If you don’t want to do this, we can stop. I’m only teaching you since you asked.”

I look to the side.

 

It’s true. I did ask.

I remember back to the day I almost got lost in the mall once and papa was super scared and thought that I was taken. I cried and promised him that I’ll make sure I’ll never get lost again, so I’ll practice my quirk to make sure he knows it’s me and that I’m safe.

Though I ended up just getting a phone for children that can call for the contacts in it with just the press of a button. But still, this is good to protect me if I’m ever in trouble.

So I look up again to daddy and tell him

“I’ll keep trying!!”

-----((end flashback))-----

Boom!! BOOM!!

The sounds of the explosions get closer and closer to me, and brace myself to create another layer of ice.

I take in a deep breath to prepare myself but before I let it out I hear a familiar voice yell out,

“I AM HERE!!”

My eyes, widen…..

“Papa!!”

I get up to stand as I realized that my papa, the Hero Deku has arrived.

The ground shakes, to which I assume that papa and uncle Kacchan are working together to get the weirdo. I crouch back down to cover my head.

Moments pass and the ruckus outside my ice began to calm down. But a knock onto my ice can be heard.

“Ibuki~ are you in there?”

I feel relieved to hear a voice and prepare to grab my spicy mints to melt the ice before stopping in my tracks.

Papa told me that I should always be careful with who I open myself up to. After putting the spicy mint in my mouth and swallow, I ask the person,

“What’s my favorite food?”

…silence.

My heart begins to race and braced myself.

“Yakisoba”.

“!!” The person answered correctly and now that I can hear it a little more clearly, I use my fire breath to melt the ice in front of me to create an opening.

As soon as I finished I checked outside to see a familiar pair of black-like boots and run to him.

“Pappaaaaaaa!!!”

“Ibuki!! Good Job on remembering out promise! I’m so proud of you…!!!”

Tears begin to fall from my face and his, but our little reunion will soon be stopped.

“Hey! Are you two done? Stupid Deku!”

As papa and uncle Kacchan bicker I laugh a little, feeling assured that I’m safe again. Papa has the nearest police officer stand with me as he left really quickly to help with the arrest of the weirdo.

“Aw man…I was just so close! But all of this was totally worth it..! I got to see Hero Deku so so close! And his son was just….so cute!!! SO CUTE!!! If only Shoto were here too!! I could’ve seen the whole family together! PLEASE. WHERE IS HE? I WANT TO SEE SHOTO TOO”

…Yikes.

Everyone who was here with the arrest of the weird all had the same face I had.

Disgust.

As soon as they put the weirdo away in the special truck for villains, papa runs up to me and hugs me one more time.

“Ibuki…it must’ve been terrifying…I’m sorry I couldn’t get here sooner.”

I shake my head

“Don’t worry papa! Uncle Kacchan protected me super well! And look! I did the ice cocoon thingy daddy helped me with! Did I do good?!”

Papa laughs

“Well that’s a relief… and yes you did such a good job! Shouto will be so proud of you! “ He rubs my head gently.

After all this had happened, we thanked the police and went on home. Papa had explained to me that the weirdo was only just a super fan in the beginning. But then the letters and fan emails escalated to the point where this person ended up hurting people who didn’t agree with them.

They also tried to upload photoshoped pictures of papa and daddy with them onto their social media, talking about how the three of them are best friends. It got bad when apparently they started doing more inappropriate things with that but thanks to automatic systems in place on the internet, they were quickly taken down.

Since then, papa and daddy have been tracking that weirdo with the police, making sure to catch them in the act to guarantee an arrest. Yet that weirdo was really good at erasing the proof that they were the ones who did it, so papa and daddy had no idea when the person was going to do anything.

So using the opportunity of being away for a little bit, my parents and uncle Kacchan decided to take precautions and took me to a staged house instead of uncle Kacchan’s real house.

That explained why the house seemed so empty, with little things in the fridge that probably was enough only for a day.

But in the end, it all worked out!
Papa was able to get an early leave, but Daddy was still at that other job.

Papa took no time to call daddy to talk about what happened, and I having a long talk over the phone with him after papa gave me the phone.

The talk over the phone lasted quite a while and just when it was going to end…

“Well, I’m glad you’re safe Ibuki. After all that’s happened, it’s a good thing you don’t have school tomorrow so rest up.”

“Yeah, thank you Da…..”

Blood rushes to my head and a fast chill goes through my body.

“MY HOMEWORKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!”

 

 

….rip Ibuki’s math homework

Chapter 12: My 3 year old son is such a gentleman!

Summary:

Yet another quirk is hit upon a family member of the Todoroki / Midoriya!! It's up to Ibuki to protect his papa from his papa's past classmate Mineta. Luckily there's another 1-A classmate who's going to help him out as well!

Midoriya's POV

Chapter Text

Today was like every other day. Get up, get breakfast ready, wake up Shoto and Ibuki, and go about my work as hero. Nothing would’ve made today any different from the others.

As a hero, I get hit by quirks quite often. Be it by the elements or by very random quirks. Because of my experiences from high school, I’ve gotten better at being careful from getting too hurt.

However, this time around, I don’t think anything from my past experiences would’ve prepared me for this quirk.

“Deku! Oh goodness gracious I’m so very sorry! My daughter has a tendency to use her quirk on people…! I’ve been trying to get her to stop but she just won’t listen!”

I raise my hand up to signal her to stop and look at the scowling girl next to the woman.

Crouching down, I look at the little girl who used her quirk on me. I smile as wide as I can

“You have such a unique quirk! What’s your name?”

The girl looks up at me surprised.

She cocks her head to the side,

“It’s Shiho…. Aren’t you mad I used my quirk on you?”

I don’t flinch and answer,

“Well Shiho, did you mean to cause harm to me when you used your quirk like you did?”

She looked down at the ground and lightly shakes her head.

“I….I just wanted you to notice me but I can never get your attention. So I thought I had no choice to…”

I pat her head and she looked troubled.

“Okay. The next time you want me to see you, please don’t use your quirk to get attention. I’m sure your mother already told you, but it’s against the law to use your quirk outside unless there’s a very good reason behind it.”

The girl looks like she understood and nodded.

“I’m sure you want to use your quirk all the time, but at least let people know before you use your quirk on them so they don’t get too shocked, okay? And try not to do it out in the open. Understand?”

The girl nods.

“Okay! Good! Now, is there anything that you can tell me about this quirk? How do I undo it?”

The mother speaks up,

“Oh, it’s a harmless quirk thankfully so it should wear off without a day!”

I sigh and carefully get back up.

“Alright. Thank you very much ma’am. And Shiho, take care alright? Don’t give mother too much trouble. I think your quirk has many possibilities in the future.”

Shiho’s face slightly lights up and nods. “Okay! Thank you Deku!”

I turn around and see my fellow hero co-workers standing around as if they were waiting for me.

Asui Tsuyu and Mineta Minoru

We bumped into each other not too long ago until Shiho used her quirk on me. It’s thanks to them that there wasn’t too much panic from the sudden commotion.

“Deku, I think you should call it a day. I’m pretty much done for the day as well so I can go help since well, you know.”

“DEKUUUU! I’M COMING TOO. I AIN’T MISSING THIS CHANCE TO PICK A F-“

Tsuyu uses her tongue to grab Mineta and silence him.

Ugh….what a day…How do I explain this to Shoto and Ibuki??

_______________________

As today was the day I had to pick up Ibuki from the day care, with a heavy heart I prepare myself what will happen today.

I had given my keys to Tsuyu for her to open the house for me to prepare for the day ahead. It seemed like Mineta wanted to help for some reason so he went along with her.

I head to the daycare prepared with my Id and information in case there was any doubt to form from the workers at the day care. I take a step to the front and was welcomed by one of them.

“Hello! Welcome to the Hanamori daycare! How may I help yo-…”

As I expected, they paused and took a good look at me. Their eyes going up and down, as if checking to see what they are seeing is actually in front of them.

“Um, are you perhaps related to Midoriya Izuku, Ibuki’s father?”

….Well, of course it’d come to this.

I hand over the I.d. and information to the confused day care worker. They looked at my cards and did a double take.

“Um…you are Midoriya Izuku? But uh… last time I saw you, you were a male?”

Yes. Today I, Midoriya Izuku was turned into a woman from the quirk earlier today. My demeanor is the same, however my height and chest were completely different from what I usually look to have.

I gloom yet somehow managed to explain to the daycare the events of today. It seemed like they understood since they do know I am Deku, and I had the proper documents to prove my identity thankfully.

Asking the worker to please explain to my son first what had happened to me, they agreed to do as asked. They enter into the daycare to prepare Ibuki to leave and also hopefully let him know that the person who came to see him really is his papa.

After what felt like ages I see my son’s little head pop out from a corner, as if making sure what the daycare worker said was actually true.

The moment he saw my face, he quickly walked up to me and grabbed my legs.

“Papa!!!” He yelled, his grip getting tighter.

I crouch down and give him a big hug. Since smell is a big thing for children I made sure he could smell my nape to confirm that I truly am his papa.
“Papa! Papa is mama now!”

I sigh and laugh awkwardly. I let him look me in the eyes.

“Ibuki, just know that this is only for today. I’ll need you to be a good boy and help me out until I turn back into papa again, okay?”

After shaking his head profusely, he looked determined with a big smile on his face.

“I’ll be hero!!”

I pat his head, “My hero!! Haha”

Picking up my son, I grab his things from the daycare worker and go back home with Ibuki in my arms.

____________________

I open the door to my home expecting Tsuyu to welcome me, but it was none other than Mineta instead.

“IBUKI YOU LUCKY LITTLE THING BEING IN THE ARMS OF A WOMAN’S CHEST!”

Ibuki must’ve been startled by the sudden guest, he grabs my neck and hugs tightly as if to hide.

Mineta looked as if ready to say more but with a loud thwack, Tsuyu’s tongue whips Mineta from the back.

“Midoriya, welcome home. I got some things you could change into since that hoodie must be quite big on you right now.”

“Thank you Tsuyu!” I gently put Ibuki down. He walks up to Tsuyu and hugs her legs. Then after doing so, goes to Mineta and hugs him as well. Mineta pat Ibuki on the head leading to Ibuki giving a big smile.

My son is an angel as usual.

“Midoriya, you better be careful. The little guy is already turning into a playboy.”

I smile, but not with my eyes.

“What did you say?”

“uh….haha, nevermind.” Mineta sensing my not so happy tone, feigned ignorance.

I lead them both to the kitchen with Ibuki following along behind with Tsuyu hold his hand. Taking out a few glasses of water I put them out for Tsuyu and Mineta to drink as I go help Ibuki change as well as myself. Tsuyu gives me a bag of some clothes for me to change into that might fit me. I thank her and go off to change.

I took Ibuki to his room, changed him into a Shoto jacket and took him with me to Shoto and I’s bedroom. I put down the bag and spread out the random clothes to lay out. I pick out the tagged spots bra?? blue hoodie, and black long sweatpants.

From my previous pants, I take out my wedding ring.

Because of my change in size, the ring didn’t fit on my hands anymore. With a random string I loop the ring around to make it into a temporary necklace.

I go out to the room and thanked Tsuyu for the clothes and offered to pay them back, in which she declined saying she was glad to help.

Mineta looked my way and said,

“Midoriya! Now that you’re all settled it’s time to tell me! How does to feel to be a woman now? Any differences? I need details man!!”

Mineta walks closer to me and before I knew it, Ibuki was in front of me with his hands out and puffing his cheeks.

“No!” Ibuki said as if shielding me from Mineta.

“Wha! I didn’t even do anything!!” Mineta sulks

Tsuyu goes in front of both Ibuki and I and pulls out a phone.

==“DEKUUUU! I’M COMING TOO. I AIN’T MISSING THIS CHANCE TO PICK A F-“==

The sound from the phone comes out, perhaps a recording from earlier today.

“It’s probably because of this Mineta. Even Ibuki could sense your naughty-ness.”

Mineta shakes his head.

“Aw c’mon you know that I’m sorta half joking! I didn’t really mean it!!”

Tsuyu then said,

“Even so, it must be in his instincts to protect Midoriya from you regardless. I wonder what will happen if Todoroki finds out about this hmm?”

Mineta’s face turned a brilliant purple, matching his head.

“Please Miss Tsuyu, anything but that. I promise I’ll be good”

Ibuki walks in front of Mineta with his hands still spread out.

“Good?”

Mineta nods, “I’ll be good! I swear!!!”

“Good!”

Ibuki smiles and puts his hands down, walking toward his playbox and opens it up.

Mineta goes to play with Ibuki and Tsuyu followed suit.

I took the opportunity to finally grab my cell phone and call Shoto to talk about the events of today. He seemed very concerned so it took awhile to get him to calm down. I let him know that I’m fine and that I’ll be seeing him soon.

I end the call and go back to Ibuki and my friends.

“So what did Todoroki say? I hope he wasn’t too worried about how things came to be…” Tsuyu said.

“If anything, he was quite worried at first but I told him that you and Mineta are here right now so he calmed down.”

I could see Mineta perk up a little after hearing his name be mentioned to Todoroki.

“Mi….Midoriya, you didn’t say anything unnecessary did you?”

I laugh and told him, “Don’t worry Mineta. As long as you don’t do anything funny I won’t tell Shoto anything.”

Mineta did a sigh of relief and got back to playing with Ibuki.

After a few hours, Shoto had come back home and Tsuyu and Mineta went on their way. I welcome Shoto home and give him a slight kiss.

Shoto wrapped his arms around my now tiny waist and give a strong squeeze, smelling my scent. As my alpha, he probably felt the need to take in my scent and put his scent on me as well. He pecked me on the lips quickly and took my hand.

“Izuku, today must’ve been hectic. Good work today.”

“Yeah, but thanks to Tsuyu, Mineta and Ibuki, it came out alright.”

Todoroki walks to the living room and sees Ibuki playing with his toys. He crouches down and gives Ibuki a big hug, and Ibuki laughing from joy.

“How long does the quirk last?” Todoroki asked.

“About a day, so I probably won’t turn back until midnight or till the next sunrise”.

“Well, if anything it’s good that it won’t last too long. I was worried about your hero shift tomorrow.”

I laughed lightly and took Todoroki’s hand.

“Thank you Shoto. I’m sorry to have worried you, but I’ll be fine! I may look like this but it’s still me!”

Todoroki takes my other hand, holding them both gently. He leans forward and gives me a light kiss.

“No matter what you may look like, I will always love you for who you are, Midoriya Izuku.” He smiles at me with his already handsome face and blinds me.

You’d think I’d get used to it, but I don’t think I will ever get over how lucky I got to be able to marry such a wonderful, handsome, kind person.

I blush profusely and to shake off my embarrassment I shake our held hands back and forth quickly, as if trying to make a weird dance. Ibuki sees this and immediately joins us.

After the day had ended and it was the next day, I safely returned back into my male body. Ibuki looked extremely pleased to have his papa back and Todoroki as well.

I went out to my hero shift as per usual and saw the same girl who had turned me into a woman with her quirk. She waves her hand with big motions into the air and I made sure to wave back at her.

DOOOOOM!! KABOOOOM!!!

I turn to the sound and stand tall to proclaim,

 

“Do not worry everyone! I am Here!!”

Chapter 13: Chapter 13: Papa and I got scolded by Daddy

Summary:

Ibuki tries to make his so called "plain" papa a "cool" papa
Too Bad his plan backfires...

Chapter Text

“And now for the special program you all have been waiting for, Who is the most handsome and beautiful hero?!”

I looked up from my homework to hear what the television had to offer.

 

 

“I’m your host, Jeffery! Thank you for tuning in!

Now I know what most of you are thinking, ‘ It’s obvious that Hero Shouto’ is number 1! Now now, who knows right?! Let’s give all the heroes a chance at the ranking!”

 

 

From time to time there would be special programs that would feature heroes that have nothing to do with saving people, but with a hero’s private life and etc.

This time, based on what I had heard, a ranking of the looks of the heroes was about to begin.

It’s a given that Daddy aka Hero Shouto is good looking. He would always win top spot for these kinds of things. But to be honest, I don’t really know why people think this way.

What I’m more confused about is why the heck my papa Hero Deku is never in these rankings?!

I mean, he’s number 1 in terms of being a Hero! Why can’t he be considered good looking too!?

 

People just don’t understand my papa’s charm like Daddy and I do.

As an alpha, I would want to be with an omega like papa. He’s strong, kind, and is the best person to be around with. My daddy got really lucky.

But I have never seen my papa in the type or ranking show that is playing on the television right now.

 

Why??

 

Even some of my classmates told me my papa looks super plain.

How sad for them to not understand how cool my papa looks when he fights villains!! Only true fans understand!!

I take out a notebook and start writing down some points.

[ Why people don’t think papa doesn’t look handsome ]

- looks “plain”?

- bad sense of style?

- Acts weird in front of the camera

 

Sorry papa, but you do look really funny when you get interviewed randomly when it has nothing to do with your work as a hero….

I remember also how papa always wears the same type of shirt in and out of the house. That’s why I had no choice but to think maybe his sense of style was technically weird.

I think it’s okay…but I’m his son so I could be biased…?

Okay! I think I’m to plan OPERATION: MAKE PAPA COOL LOOKING!!

 

 

“Alright! Ibuki is ready!!”

I jump onto the family computer and type in

 

 

‘ Ways to make plain men become very handsome ‘

 

 

Among the search, popped up images and blogs giving examples of style to change a plain looking man to turn into a hunk…?

I blink a few times and begin looking up ways to start OPERATION: MAKE PAPA COOL LOOKING!!

 

 

--------------

 

 

“Papa! Good morning! Let’s go out shopping together!”

I jump onto papa’s side of the bed and shake him up, waking him up from his sleep.
He opens his eyes slowly and pats my head while carefully getting up in the process.

 

“Ibuki...You’re up early…”

Papa groggily said.

“Your dad has a long shift today so let’s get up quietly so we don’t disturb him, alright?”

I shake my head furiously and pull my papa into their personal bathroom to tell him about my OPERATION: MAKE PAPA COOL LOOKING!!

But not right now...it’s not...the time!

I hurry my papa up to wash up and eagerly retell him of wanting to go shopping together.

 

As a family, we have a billboard where we put up important info; school time, work time, etc. And that way we can keep track with what we need to do.

Today is a Sunday, and therefore I have no school and Papa doesn’t have to go in for work today. Daddy has to go to work from 9:00 am until 8:00 p.m. (Unless an emergency happens, then both papa and daddy have to go…)

 

Because of his popularity, not only does he go in for hero work but he also has to go in talk shows and modeling stuff. Daddy especially hates the modeling stuff.

He once got an offer for a perfume and had to model with an omega female who was well known for causing trouble. And trouble as in “any handsome man is mINe and I’ll get what I wAnT.”

There was a ton of buzz and while Papa understood Daddy wasn’t happy to know that deep down Papa was really sad about it. I was sad too! I almost believed it with how the pictures off set looked.

 

So after that, Daddy threatened his managers that if he ever gets an offer and they don’t refuse it when he’s not alone that he will never do those things again. Since then, it’s always just been himself or with Papa. Papa is the only exception!

Oh! This one time, Daddy and Papa got a cereal commercial and the recording didn’t take that long since they did everything right and had no problems. The only thing is, they were so lovey dovey off set that the staff complained after that.

 

Oops. I’m rambling in my head again. I should stop that.

 

Papa had finished washing up and told me to follow him to the kitchen for some light breakfast.

 

“Papa! Let’s go out together after breakfast!”

“Ahh you did say early you wanted to go shopping right? Why the sudden outing?”

“Oh um, I just wanna hang out with papa! It’s been quiet lately around here and Daddy will be busy today so I thought why not!”

 

I’m not lying. I really do want to go out with papa.

 

Because of their jobs as heroes, I always have to stay at the daycare until late but I’ve been good.
I already had the trauma of almost losing papa once, but he has been keeping his promise about being careful with his health and body.

I think we both deserve a reward for that!

“Got it! If my son says that I have no reason to refuse!”

“Yay!!”

“...Morning”

 

That groggy voice! Daddy is awake.

Daddy slowly makes his way to papa and gives him a peck on the lips and hugs him, resting his head on papa’s shoulders.

“Shouto!! You have 30 minutes to get ready so don’t stay here asleep on my shoulder and wash up! Breakfast is almost ready.”

“....mm…”

 

Daddy slowly lifts his head and sees me, slowly walking over to me and pats my head.

 

“Morning Ibuki, you’re up early.”

“Yeah! I wanted to go out with papa today!”

“Sigh… how nice. I want to go too.”

“No can do, Shouto! Go wash up already!!”

Papa yelled at Daddy, and off Daddy went to get ready for his long day.

Hang in there Daddy! With OPERATION: MAKE PAPA COOL LOOKING!! I’m going to knock your socks off with how different papa will look!!!

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

With breakfast done, papa and I get ready to leave for the shopping mall.

Without hesitation papa reaches for his favorite plain white t-shirt with track pants and a mask and his fake glasses.

People usually don’t recognize him with this look but only the hardcore fans will notice it’s him.
Usually when a hero is obviously not on duty, it’s common sense to not really bother them especially if they are with family.

There are the occasional times when people don’t have common sense and just walk up to the hero and ask for autographs and such.
Papa and daddy doesn’t really mind when this happens, but when I’m with them then they always make sure to decline nicely.

Ah. Again I’m rambling.

But oh how nice without realizing we are already almost there at the mall.

 

NICE!

 

“Alright Ibuki we’re here at the mall like you wanted. What exactly was it that you wanted to do here?”

So I dropped the bomb
“I wanna make papa look cooler!”

 

Papa stared at me with a dumbfounded face.

 

“You...You wanna make me look cooler?”

“Yeah!”

I nod my head super fast.

Papa cocked his head to the side and started to awkwardly scratch his cheek.

 

“You don’t think papa is cool?”

 

Now I shake my head furiously to the left and right.

“Nooooo!! No! Papa is always cool! I meant with your clothes! I wanna make you FASHIONABLE!!”

“Oh! Ohh okay phew. For a second papa was almost on the verge of tears you know??”

Papa laughed awkwardly

“Sorry papa! But I think people just don’t get how cool you are outside of being a hero!”

“Oh Ibuki, I don’t really care about what people think about me.”

“But I do!!”

 

I startle papa with a raised voice.

 

Oops, that came out quite strongly…

“I… I love papa alot. And it makes me sad when people say that you are plain and boring. I wanna show the world that my papa is cool too!! Please! Just think of it as dress up for me! Just this once!! Pleasee??? Please please please?!?!”

I take his hand and start to swing it around with no intention of letting go until getting the answer I wanted.

“Ahhhh okay okay I got it Ibuki.”

“You do?

“Yes.”

 

He pats my head.

 

“Just keep this a secret from Daddy okay?

“Why?”

“Well, let’s just say Daddy prefers it when I don’t have a lot of fans”

I cock my head to the side again

“What do you mean? The more the fans the better!”

“Well.. haha… It’s just what your dad thinks”.

How strange. Daddy has a lot of fans, especially girl fans. That’s not fair.

“Okay papa!! Never mind that! It’s time you get the clothes that I pick okay?!”

“Alright Alright...”

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

And to think that my plan would actually work.

It worked so well…

that...

 

My papa would later be called in for an emergency that same day, rushing me back home and leaving the house and would then be caught in a magazine…

Where he was spotted with a woman who had her arms wrapped around his arm, clinging onto him.
And now here I sit on the floor next to my papa who was sweating furiously while Daddy holds onto said magazine on the verge of burning it to a crisp.

“So, Izuku, by what you’re saying…”

“...yes”

“On the day that this picture was taken, it was the day when you both went out to shop for clothes. And that right after an emergency was called so you rushed to the scene with those clothes Ibuki picked.”

“...yes”

“Then after the emergency was settled, a female hero who debuted recently started saying she was your fan and started to cling onto you?”

“Yes!”

“And she knew that you were married to me.”

“Yes!! She just asked for an autograph and started being touchy saying it was just a habit!”

 

Daddy closed his eyes and sighed.

 

“You do remember our talk about you not realizing how some people can really find you more attractive than you think?”

“....I do….”

“Then you don’t need me to remind you how I feel when others look at you when they clearly know that you are mi-”

“IBBBUUUKKI~!!!!”

Papa starts to cling onto me.

No, no don’t lump me into this.

I’m already scared as it is with Daddy’s scary smirking…

“Hey, I’m not done talking Izuku.” Daddy said, while turning his head he looks at me

“Ibuki.”

“ ….. Yeah?”

 

Daddy’s face was scary...

 

“I appreciate that you want the world to know how cool Izuku can be outside of being a hero, but only you and I need to know that. So let’s not have this happen again, okay?”

I shake my head up and down super fast showing him how I completely and utterly agree.

 

“I need an answer Ibuki.”

 

I salute to him,

“You got it Daddy! Never again!!!”

 

“Good. And Izuku, we’ll be having a very long talk tonight.”

 

“.......” Papa hides his face, completely covering it looking like he’s about to cry

Poor papa, looks like he’s going to get more scoldings. I feel kind of bad…

It’s technically my fault after all.

 

But I learned my lesson.

 

 

 

 

Don’t ever get on Daddy’s bad side...

Chapter 14: Escape

Summary:

Ibuki’s school is under attack!
But by what? It’s all too sudden…

Is papa…going to be okay?

Chapter Text

It was like any other day.

I go to school, I see my friends, I study hard, eat lunch and study again.

But today, something happened differently.

A rude awakening.

I thought something like this would never happen again.

I was eating lunch with my friends when suddenly my homeroom teacher came into the class screaming at us to hide under our desks.

RUMBLEEEEEE

The walls of our school suddenly crumbled as me and my classmates hurriedly went under our desks for cover.

The teacher used her quirk that can manipulate air was able to blow away huge debris from crashing down on us.

It was hard to tell what was happening from the loud sounds coming out from the outside but the commotion seemed dire.

We all looked up to see what was going on.

The teacher told us to stay down so all we could do was stay under our desks.

Then I heard it.

Papa's voice.

I turned my head around faster than anyone else and saw my papa at the window in his hero suit.

"Everyone!! I need you all to stay underneath your desks! Please don't move until a hero comes up and evacuates you! It's okay!! I'm here!!!"

And with that, he quickly looked around the room.

I felt like he saw me but quickly faced the wall. Why did he do that?

With a quick nod, he mouthed

"be safe"

and turned around and leaped off.

It was strange when I thought about it but before I could further think of it...

"That was Deku!!"

"Wow! Deku's here!"

"We should be safe now!"

"What's going to happen to us?"

My classmates, of course, began to cheer and were relieved to see Deku. Who wouldn't be?

The sounds of students yelling and panicking can be heard, probably as heroes began to evacuate other classes from the outside.

A running sound nearby can be heard and out popped out another hero I knew.

"Is everyone here okay?"

Uravity!

"You're all doing so well here! Good Job!! I'm Uravity! I'll be helping you evacuate from the school so you'll be safe okay?"

My classmates began to ask questions.

"Uravity! What's happening?!"

"Are we going to die?!"

Uravity shook her head and quickly signals us to start to get up from our positions.

"Don't panic. Just know that I as well as the other heroes will make sure that you're safe.

Now, I need you all to follow me, and please don't wander from the group. That way, no one would be left behind. Understand?"

My classmates and I nod to her.

We follow her out of our classroom, the booming sounds start to get louder and louder.

"It's okay everyone!! Just follow me! We're almost there!"

At this point, I'm starting to worry.

What is happening out there? Is papa okay? Is daddy there too?

I began to sniffle as tears ran down my face.

The rubble from the building made up dust into the air, making it hard to see.

The booming noises got louder and louder, and then Uravity suddenly began to run toward a large piece of rubble and used her quirk on it.

Making it float in front of us and using it as a shield.

CRASH!!!

It was as if something had crashed into it, like how when you throw something and it lands on the wall and stays here.

"EVERYONE QUICKLY!! RUN THIS WAY!!"

Uravity in a panic led us all to where the other heroes were. But for some reason, Uravity grabbed my hand amongst my classmates.

"Ibuki, I need you to listen to me"

I nod.

She bends down to my eye level and said,

"You are a part of this, so I need to tell you what's happening. A villain is trying to hunt down Deku's weak point. And that's you."

I start to shiver from the news.

"Deku and Shoto, your parents did everything they could to prevent the villain from coming to you, but their quirk is quite unpredictable. Anyway, I need to take you to Bakugou okay?"

I asked, "why uncle Bakugou?"

Uravity quickly stands up and takes my hand.

"Because Deku told him to protect you when he can't."

I then asked, "Daddy!! How about my dad?!"

She smiled and said,

"Don't worry. He's there with Deku by his side to prevent anything bad from happening.

You know, right? How much Shoto would hate for Deku to be hurt."

I nod at this too. Of course. I know better than anyone.

We reached the area where uncle Bakugou was.

After she quickly handed me over to him, she went back to the school grounds probably to evacuate more people from the area.

"Alright brat listen here".

I look up at him, holding back my tears.

"Tsk."

He grabs a handkerchief from a pocket and throws it onto my face.

"Wipe. I can't deal with a crying kid. Now, look here. The situation is dire. Your life is in my hands. Whatever I say, you listen. Got it?"

All I really could do there was just say,

"Ok..."

He goes to a nearby car and opens the door, making gestures to get me into the car.

"Get in."

I hurriedly get into the car and he goes into the driver's seat.

Buckling me up and himself, he soon drove the car away from the chaos.

All I could do was now ask him questions.

"Uncle...what's going to happen now?"

"We're going to go to an area that's safeguarded by a lot of veterans. You're being targeted by a villain that has a deep history with Deku. Hates him. He probably found out you existed from small talk while being kept in captivity and wants to have his revenge."

I look at him and ask,

"Is papa....going to be okay?"

"Hah! He has that half and half with him, so if anything, he'll come out with a scratch."

That's what Uncle told me that day.

Then why??

Why did that phone call happen?

......

"And that's the dream!! Scary isn't it?!"

"That's quite the dream you had there Ibuki...."

Uncle Natuso put his hand to his chin, rubbing it slowly.

It looks like Ibuki had been a little traumatized.

"It probably must be the result of that incident Midoriya had with his trip the other day..."

Midoriya had an urgent business trip for his duties in a different part of the country and had fallen due to some debris falling onto him.

Since it wasn't a living person, he didn't see it coming and only dodged it at the last minute.

Though he dodged it, a broken pipe that was sticking out of the debris had gone through his lower abdomen.

We had heard the news from the doctor that it wasn't fatal, if anything it wasn't life-threatening.

However....

There was the news from Shouto that Midoriya won't be able to have any more children in the future. He said it wasn't a big deal since they weren't planning on it anyway.

Midoriya himself kept insisting that compared to all the injuries he's sustained in the past that this one was "not a big deal".

I wouldn't have said having a pipe penetrate my body be "not a big deal" but I do agree Midoriya had gone through a lot in his teens... so I let it go.

The physical therapy to recover from the injury won't take too long to heal thank goodness.

But the part of not having kids part, Ibuki must've heard it.

"Ibuki"

"Yes Uncle Natsuo?"

"Did you have a dream like that because of what happened to Mido...your papa recently?"

I bend a knee to get to his eye level and asked,

"Are you....upset that you can't have a little brother or sister in the future?"

Ibuki looks down.

He fiddles his fingers a little before looking up to answer,

".....it's okay. I'm not upset."

Poor kid.

I see the tears in his eyes, big wet droplets streaming down his face.

"I....I'm just....glad papa is okay!!"

Sniff...

"I don't need a *hic hic* brother or sister! I have *hic* ....Daddy and Papa!!"

WAhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I lift Ibuki in a hold and just hug him.

My shirt became wet from the tears of my nephew.

I'm used to these kinds of things with my kid, but going through something like this must be hard for an 8-year-old...

I pat his back until he calmed down, waiting for his sob to calm down.

"Hey, if anything you still have your cousins to play with. You may never know, maybe Fuyumi will one day have a child of her own too?"

Ibuki's face goes up from my shoulder looking at me with his teary eyes.

"Hic....really?"

"Yeah! Why not! Or maybe my wife and I might have another one who knows!"

His big eyes start to go wide

"Why not now?"

Oh. Oh no. What have I done.

"W-Well!! You see, it takes time for a child to be born!! You should ask your Dad or Papa about these things!!!"

Sorry, Shouto!!!! Sorry, Midoriya!!!!

"Anyway!! Uhhh How about we wash your face and go call your Papa and see how he's doing? I'm sure he should be done with his physical therapy by now."

"Okay Uncle!! I will!!"

Ahh....

Maybe I should have another one after all haha...

Notes:

I also draw!! Which you can find on Instagram under my same username.
/>
I am hoping to use this platform for stories of Ibuki and then transfom them into mini-comics when I have the energy to haha
Thank you for reading!