Actions

Work Header

How did we fall in love?

Chapter 9: Embarrassment

Summary:

They all go to school after the party, everything is a mess, nothing is how it was and they all want to disappear into oblivion

Notes:

Hey, it’s been a while, I’m kinda going through some things and I have been for a while now, that’s why I don’t write much anymore

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Kayn had spent the whole day recovering, physically and mentally, he had completely forgotten about Jhin’s confession to him, out of everyone, why him? Ugh it was so confusing and frustrating but there wasn’t really anything he could do about it now.  

The one thing he was happy about was that he didn’t tell Zed how he felt, well if he was being honest he wasn’t too sure if he did or not but judging how everything was, it seems like he didn’t or Zed is just a god at avoiding his problems.

But now came the fun part, going back to school, how was he supposed to face Jhin? How was he going to tell the boys that Jhin had kissed him? Damnit why is doing things so hard? He sighed as he looked in the mirror hyping himself up for school.

”Kayn, what are you doing you spas?” Zed teases as he stood there watching Kayn make faces at the mirror.

”Honestly, I have no idea” He said turning to face the latter, he was just being a worry wart about everything atm.

”Well, no offence but you don’t have anymore time to waste staring at yourself, we have to leave now or we’ll be late” Zed informed him, Kayn looked at his phone, damn they really will be late if he keeps mucking around.

”Fine!” He sighed, walking towards the doorway, Zed handed him his bag and then called out to Shen, who was down stairs eating breakfast, Zed handed Kayn some plain toast, since there wasn’t much time for him to eat anything else, then finally they were out the door.

 


 

Talon on the other hand was excited to tell Ekko and Kayn about what happened with him and Darius, he wasn’t too sure how they would react tho, Kayn would probably be the supportive gay bestie he needed but he felt like Ekko might give him a lecture for being stupid and submissive or something like that, it’s his love life though!

But other than that he wasn’t really too fazed, Draven already knew, that was so embarrassing, especially all the questions that he asked like how big is he? Or what positions did you do? Even just remembering made him cringe inside a little. 

Luckily Kat came to his rescue before he had the chance to tell Draven anything saying that she would look after him, especially since Marcus had sent her.

He didn’t regret what happened that night, after all he liked Darius but he never thought that would happen. 

his thoughts were running everywhere as Kat called out to him “Oi, we’re leaving now” she yelled, catching his attention.

”Okay, okay, I’m coming” He groaned as he dragged himself into the garage, where both Marcus and Cas were.

They all hopped in the car, it was silent until Marcus spoke up.

”Are you feeling better now Talon?” Talon nodded.

”Yeah I feel a lot better, thank you for worrying about me” He said sheepishly.

”You need to watch your drinking a bit more, I don’t want you getting alcohol poisoning” Marcus lectured, tell just kept nodding as he went on and on about safe drinking, he only stop talking about it once they were in the school gate.

”Alright, now have a good day” He said ending the lecture and car ride, they got out of the car and went there seperate ways.

 



Ekko was pretty sure he was banned from parties until he lived on his own now, his mum went mental when Jayce brought him home, talking about how stupid he had been and how lucky he was that Jayce had been kind enough to look after him, he was soooo grounded.

He sat in his room for most of the weekend, and his mum explained that she just wanted him to be safe and that she was sorry for yelling at him so badly, he was still grounded though. 

The boys hadn’t done much talking over the weekend due to the need to recover, he didn’t want to tell them that he ended up at Jayce’s house because it was too embarrassing, even for him.

Could he just not go to school?? Was that an option, he was already in trouble so skipping school would only make it worse, he sighed as he got changed into his clothes.

He ran down the hall and hugged his mother goodbye and made his way to the bus stop, he only just managed to catch his bus.

Once he was at the school gate he began the normal morning search for Talon and Kayn, he saw Kayn sitting by the stairs, judging by his expression he knew Kayn had something to spill.

 


 

All 3 of the boys managed to find each other, it wasn’t too hard sometimes they just arrived at way different times.

”Hey” Kayn said as Talon approached him.

”Yo” Talon replied, pulling the peace sign as he walked over.

Talon just sat down when they spotted Ekko walking over to them.

”Morning” They yelled simultaneously, Ekko just waved, giving them an awkward smile.

”Okay so, What happened to us?” Talon asked, Kayn expression had been screaming boy do I have some tea for you guys Kayn looked at him and sighed.

”I’m so glad you asked” He said rubbing his hands together nervously.

”It can’t be that bad” Talon assured, Ekko nodding in agreeance.

”Well uhh...” He stuttered out.

”Jhin kinda” he paused.

”Jhin kinda what?” Ekko asked, growing increasingly impatient.

”He kinda kissed me” He said, both Talon and Kayn looked like they were in shock.

”He did what???” Talon blurted out.

”I just, hold on, let me process what I just heard” Ekko added, looking dumbfounded.

”I know, okay, it just kinda happened” He mumbled, it’s not like he asked for it or anything.

”Okay, okay, I guess I’ll go next just to add to the exciting tea” Talon said, he was going bright red’ Kayn knew it would be probably similar.

”I lost my V card” .

”You lost your...... WAIT WHAT????????” Ekko and Kayn almost choked into their saliva, this was a big deal to them.

”Holy shit, to who?” Talon rolled his eyes, he thought that it would be obvious.

”D-Darius” Why did he have to sound like a shy little kid while saying that.

”Oh boy, uhhhhh, congrats?” Ekko wasn’t sure if that was the appropriate thing to say about it but Talon just smiled sheepishly.

”Well, what about you Ekko?” They both asked, oh they were going to eat this up and laugh at him.

”Aha, well, I ran away from the party because Yas hit me” Talon and Kayn were wide eyed.

”Go on”

”I managed to get to the park 2 blocks down” he was taking his time for a reason.

”And?” They said impatiently.

”While I was sitting out there someone we know pulled over to help me” Talon and Kayn both nodded.

”And who might this mysterious person be?” Kayn asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ekko coughed the name out unclearly, he could feel the absolute embarrassment rushing to his cheeks, he was going red.

”Come again?” Talon said, urging him to repeat it.

”It might have been cough Jayce cough” he said extra awkwardly, he was expecting them to laugh but it honestly looked like their brains left their heads.

”So you went home with a teacher?” Kayn finally managed to whisper. 

“Yeah” 

WAit! Wait! It’s not like that, it’s not like that at all!” He exclaimed embarrassingly, of course he didn’t fuck his teacher, Jesus Christ what were these two even thinking, now he was bright bright red, he couldn’t even think about Jayce in that way, well he couldn’t before.

”Oh thank the gods” Talon sighed with relief.

”For a second I thought we were going to need to call the police” He continued, Ekko shook his head, Jayce had been really good to him while he was at his.

”Honestly, he just looked after me” He assured them.

”Although we slept in the same bed” He added.

”Wewo Wewo Wewo” Kayn began shouting, Ekko quickly put his hand over his mouth.

”For fuck sakes Kayn, stop it” Ekko hissed, Kayn winked at him as he licked his hand, making Ekko retreat.

 


 

After they finished their tea session it was time for class, Kayn had English with Talon and Ekko had Business, they all wanted to cry but for different reasons.

Kayn had been sent to the seniors class because of course he was being a little shit again.

”You never learn, do you?“ Jhin whispered from behind him, causing a sharp gasp to escape from him.

”Oh shut it” He growled at the elder.

”Calm down kitty” Jhin teased as he stroked Kayn's hair, Kayn jumped at the sudden action.

”I’m not a cat, don’t call me that” He huffed, trying to pull away from him.

”Right right, you just remind me of one” Jhin said with a smirk, did he even want to ask??

Meanwhile Ekko was in Jayce’s class, he definitely saw Jayce in a different light, he was nicer than he had imagined but it was still awkward, he remembered thinking that Jayce was handsome?

Jayce was his teacher, he felt weird to have even thought about that and even weirder to have thought about him in a sexual light, even if provoked by his friends, seeing Jayce made him a little embarrassed about the whole ordeal.

Jayce wasn’t dumb though, Ekko looked like he was about to explode, he was flushed, he figured it was due to their embarrassing weekend encounter.

Jayce gestured Ekko to come see him, Ekko got himself together and walked over to Jayce’s desk.

”Yes” Ekko asked, Jayce exhaled.

”Are you okay?” He asked the youth, Ekko looked at him for a second.

”Damnit was it that obvious?” He blurted out.

”Yeah, it was painful to watch” Jayce said, crossing his arms as he stared the youth up and down, Ekko wasn’t going to lie, he felt intimidated.

”Well I just feel so embarrassed that you had to see me like that” He chuckled nervously.

”And I wanted to say I’m sorry about that” He added, Jayce just nodded.

”Okay, look it’s fine kid, there’s nothing to worry about, we’ve all been there before” Jayce stated but still he felt embarrassed about it.

”I know it was just that” He started, Jayce cut him off by shushing him.

”It’s fine already” He assured him, Ekko just nodded awkwardly and walked back to his desk with his tail between his legs.

Kayn and Jhin were still bickering.

”You know, I still want your number” Jhin said, handing Kayn his phone with the contact open.

Kayn laughed awkwardly as he looked at the phone, did he want to give Jhin his number, especially after that.

”Aww come on, I don’t bite” Jhin purred, Kayn looked at Jhin, it felt as if Jhin was staring into his soul, he felt hotter by the second.

he knew Jhin wasn’t going to back down, he grabbed his phone and put in his number, he could feel Jhin’s smile get bigger, it was overwhelming.

”There’s a good boy” Jhin whispered alluringly, Kayn wasn’t sure what he could do, he felt trapped.

“Unn” He stuttered’ catching Jhin a little off guard with how cute he responded.

Luckily before the situation could get any worse the bell rang.

 


 

Kayn had never left a class room so fast in his life, he basically ran out into the corridor.

He found Talon first, since he was coming from the class that he was originally supposed to be in.

”Hey!” Kayn yelled, he was redder then rose bush, Talon chuckled.

”Been flirting with your new boyfriend?” He teased, Kayn’s blush deepened.

”He’s not my boyfriend!” He muttered.

”Sure he’s not “ Talon winked, Kayn had the urge to punch him but held back as Ekko walked over to him.

”What’s going on here” He asked, taking notice of the weird atmosphere.

”Kayn’s being flirty with his new boyfriend” Talon said mocking him, Kayn punched him in the arm.

”And I said he’s not my boyfriend” He was bright red and fuming now, he was too easy to tease!

They found a spot to sit during lunch, Talon look at Draven who was walking over.

”Where were you this morning?” He asked, Talon just pointed to Kat.

”Marcus insisted that I got a ride to school” he said, Draven rolled his eyes as he took a seat next to them, they all had to re-explain what happened to them to him.

”OMFG, you actually fucked my brother!” Talon shushed him furiously so others wouldn’t hear him, Draven couldn’t stop snickering.

”Please don’t be so loud about it!” Talon begged, Draven gave him a reassuring look.

”Okay, I’m sorry, just surprised, that’s all” he said, Talon knew damn well he set that up.

”So one fucked a teacher, one fucked Jhin and one fucked my brother, congrats guys!” Ekko and Kayn punched Draven in  the shoulder.

”It wasn’t like that!” Ekko fumed.

”Same here!” Kayn hissed, although it probably could have been.

Now all the boys were salty for the rest of the day, why did Draven have to be such a dick, they knew he wouldn’t tell anyone but he couldn’t help but want to tease them, after all he was known for being an asshole.

the rest of the day went by in an semi awkward flash, Kayn and Talon were both faced with boy problems, and Ekko was just over dramatic and awkward for no reason really.

when the last bell rang the all basically gapped it, Kayn went to soccer practice, Ekko went to Ezreals and Talon walked with Draven home.

From just one night their worlds were flipped upside down and there wasn’t anything they could do about it

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this new chapter, I still remember the plot I was going for

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it! on that note, if i make my kudos goal i will draw a whole school photo of them all!