Actions

Work Header

The Headmistress Likes Sexual Favours

Summary:

Fiora (Futanari, Headmistress Skin); a series in which Fiora gets it on with various Champions.
Cross-Posted from Hentai Foundry.

Headmistress Fiora enjoys helping out the students of the Academy, so long as you can make her cum. More than one student seems fond of the idea, and the Headmistress is always willing to help.

Even if the help they want ends up being entirely unnecessary.

Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own League of Legends, and everyone is above 18.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Irelia - Under the desk

Chapter Text


“Headmistress?”

“Yes, Ms. Crownguard?” Fiora schooled her expression, making no immediate action. She placed her hands flat against her desk, her index finger lightly tapping a paper. To the untrained eye, and perhaps even a well-trained eye, there was absolutely nothing out of ordinary with the Acadamy 's Headmistress.

Lux’s eyes, predictably, flicked to the finger, and then back up. Concern decorated the pretty blue orbs. “Are you feeling alright, Headmistress?”

“I am feeling fine,” Fiora said soothingly. Almost as if on cue, she took in a sharp breath and her lips pressed together tightly. Lux took definitely notice of this, and her expression grew curious. She knew better than to voice anything else, especially after the Headmistress had spoken - that would be against the rules.

There was a sound like moving fabric, and Lux frowned. Her attention focused down on the desk, and the lines on her brow deepened, but Fiora snapped the student out of her impending line of thought. “Is there anything else I could do for you?”

Lux looked up with her bright, blue eyes, and shook her head, her concerns wiped away in an instant. Her golden hair bounced, and Fiora subconsciously resisted the urge to lick her lips. “No, Headmistress. Thank you for all your help.”

“If there is anything else you need,” Fiora husked, “come right to me, okay?” Unbidden thoughts of Lux, naked, mewling, and bent over her desk, flitted through her mind and sent a surge of desire through her body and down to her prick.

Lux nodded enthusiastically, and stepped away. Fiora watched her tight ass sway for a long moment, very much glad that she had decided to make the school regulation skirts shorter.

“Lock the door, please, Ms Crownguard,” Fiora called, and the girl obeyed with a bright smile.

The door closed, and the lock clicked. Fiora waited for a full ten seconds before throwing her head back and letting out a long sigh of relief. Her full lips remained parted as she allowed herself to breath heavily, while one of her hands landed on a large breast and groped it. Without any need to remain quiet, loud slurps emanated from underneath the desk. Fiora’s other hand reached down and grasped a handful of hair, relishing in how silky it felt. She released another sigh, closing her eyes and concentrating on the skilled tongue that worked its way up and down her thick dick.

“Mon dieu,” Fiora gasped as her meat was swallowed down to the base. Saliva pooled down in her lap, but the Headmistress cared nothing for it; the feeling of a warm mouth around her rock-hard flesh was taking up too much of her thought process

Fiora’s free hand unbutton her jacket, and she tugged one of her fat tits free from its silk enclosing. She pinched her fingers into the squishy flesh, teasing her nipple with her palm. Her finely-manicured hand held down the student until she was choking on her dick, the sound of great heaves and gasps for oxygen like sweet music to the Headmistress’ ears. It was well known among those privy to Fiora's activities that her favourite sounds were those of a girl choking on a good slab of dick, and there were only a handful better at taking cock than the slut currently on her knees. 

When Fiora felt close to her limit her hand released, and the girl beneath the desk pulled free with a grateful gasp of air. Fiora’s wet prick tingled in the cold air, and it cooled her arousal somewhat. Copious ropes of saliva dripped down her shaft, decorating it in a glistening sheen. Fiora composed herself, such that she was able. Her face morphed back into its usual aloof expression, and she dabbed at any sweat on her elegant neck. She left her heavy breast stay out of the safety of her bra, and under its own weight it sagged against her expensive suit jacket.

She only moved when a hand tapped insistently against her stockinged leg. She rolled her leather chair back against the plush carpeting, freeing up just enough space for the student to pop up in the gap between her legs and the chestnut desk.

The student shook her mane of dark blue hair, and tried to smooth back the strands that had matted themselves down to her face. She glared fiercely at Fiora, her face a mess of running mascara and spittle. Strings of saliva drooped down from her lips and chin, some dripping down to her exposed cleavage. Stubbornly, she tried to wipe it away, but Fiora caught her hand with the speed of a striking snake.

“Leave that, dear Irelia,” the Headmistress said soothingly. “It makes you look sexy.”

Irelia rolled her eyes, but complied. She was in no position to do anything else, after all. “You didn’t cum.”

Fiora eagerly raked her eyes over the girl’s lean body in her uniform. While the girl’s chest wasn’t the largest, her ass and legs were by far the best out of all the students she had fucked before. “No, I did not.” She smirked coldly. “Not until I get a strike at your pussy.”

Irelia scoffed. “Yeah, whatever.” She rose up, revealing her disheveled uniform and athletic legs. “You’re harder than usual. Did Lux turn you on, you lecherous old woman?”

Laughing coldly, Fiora reached out to feel Irelia’s legs. “Are you jealous?”

The glare she gave Fiora was enough to silence her talking, but not enough to stop her cold laugh. “How do you want it?” Irelia asked irritably, crossing her arms over her tits and trying her hardest to ignore the older woman.

“I want your fantastic ass,” Fiora drawled, “bouncing on my lap, while you face the door.”

Irelia turned away, throwing Fiora’s hand off her, and flipped her skirt up. Fiora cooed, and immediately beset her once again: her hands groped at Irelia’s malleable globes of ass-flesh, kneading the pale skin firmly.

Irelia had to stifle a gasp of enjoyment. Much as she might try to deny it, she was incredibly aroused by the Headmistress’ rough, lust-fueled, cold attitude. Her cunt was already wet from the dick-sucking beneath the desk, but now it was starting to drip as her ass was manhandled like putty. When had this turned from regretful necessity to eagerly turning out sexual favours?

Fiora smacked her fat ass, and the flesh rippled like gelatin. “Mon cherie, I am going to fuck you.”

Irelia groaned at Fiora’s seductive tone, and pushed her panties to the side. Her shaven snatch glistened, her lips engorged; despite doing this regularly, her body reacted the same every time. “No condom?”

“You know me so well.” Irelia cold almost hear the smirk in Fiora’s words. Irelia couldn’t even be sure if the Headmistress had ever used a condom with another girl, and she idly wondered if there were any bastard children running around. She had seen other students around school go mysteriously absent, sometimes sporting gentle stomach bumps...

The Headmistress guided her hips and, with the ease of repeated practice, she aligned the head of the drooling meat-spear to her hot cunt. Fiora’s hands clasped Irelia’s hips, but the student needed no prompting to descend downwards. With the combined slickness of Irelia’s aroused cunt, and the drool-lubed shaft, the entry was swift and easy. The lips of the student's cunt opened around the rod and eagerly gobbled it up, taking in inch after throbbing inch.

Irelia sighed in ecstasy, and Fiora groaned in pleasure. Irelia’s pussy took seven inches of iron-hard meat before her fat butt slammed into the older woman’s saliva-coated crotch, stopping her from sinking the last inches of girl-meat into her tight cleft.

Fiora grunted in clear annoyance, but was silenced as Irelia ground her generous ass into her lap. Cursing in another language, the Headmistress tightened her grip in Irelia’s thick waist and started grinding their hips together, seeking the pleasurable feeling granted by over-generous amounts of skin.

“Mmmm.” Irelia squeezed her eyes shut, enjoying the feeling of her cunt being stretched out by Fiora’s dominant cock. Even though the grinding of their bodies felt good, it did little to take the edge off her arousal. In order to keep up her persona she gathered her bitterness and muttered, “Hurry up and fuck me, you extortionist.”

Hissing, Fiora bucked her hips with a sudden, shocking intensity, squashing Irelia’s ass into her crotch and burying her dick into the girl’s depths. She repeated the motion multiple times, causing flesh to ripple. The rubbery head of the fleshy spear raked against tight pussy walls, stretching them despite Irelia’s intimate experience with her she-dick.

Spurred on for more pleasure, Irelia started to bounce in tandem with every pump of Fiora’s hips. Each time she descended their hips slapped together with fleshy echoes, and Irelia was sure that the secretary outside could clearly hear them - though the student was also sure that the secretary had been in this same situation as well.

Every throbbing inch plundered Irelia’s pussy haven, hitting at just the right angle to make her head spin. The older woman barely showed any emotion other than sight groans and hisses, so Irelia did her best to clamp down on her own emotions. She choked back moans and groans, but it was difficult in the face of Fiora’s conquering slab of meat. Every powerful inch of it drove deep into her tight twat, slathering the fertile tunnel with copious amounts of pre-cum.

Irelia reached out and grabbed the pretentious desk, using it to keep herself grounded. She lowered her head until it was nearly level with it, hiding her red, sweaty face. Fiora did not seem to care at all, manhandling her and guiding the student along her engorged shaft as if she was nothing more than a glorified fleshlight. Slap after slap echoed out as Fiora brought her ass up and down, and Irelia's cunt eagerly clung and clamped down on the hulking she-rod.

“You would look perfect,” Fiora panted, her accent uncharacteristically thick, “With a tattoo right here. ” She tapped the small of Irelia’s back, right above the swell of her generous ass.

“A - “ Irelia bit back a groan, “A f-f-fucking tramp s-stamp?”

“Yes, of my family crest.” Fiora let out a shaky sigh of pleasure as her dick mashed Irelia’s insides thoroughly. The spongy flesh took her heaving rod without qualm, allowing easy access to the deepest sections of the schoolgirl's cunt. “So I can mark you as my whore.”

The words, somehow, touched a more masochistic side of Irelia, and set her off immediately. An orgasm hit her body and swept through it like a wave, and her sore pussy clamped down on Fiora’s veined shaft. Her juice gushed out and her eyes rolled back in depraved pleasure, while the Headmistress fucked her right through the orgasmic high. Inch after inch of rock-hard cock plunged through tight, rippling folds, desperate to get itself off and unleash the monstrous load contained within the older woman's balls, entirely without any regard for Irelia herself.

Irelia placed her cheek flat against the cool desk, ever-so-slowly coming off her orgasmic bliss, while Fiora swore in another language. She thrust powerfully in precise, agonizingly slow movements, her titanic shaft throbbing with impending release. As if in sympathy, the Ionian's tight twat pulsed in rhythm, pulling and milking the cock, coaxing release. Her pussy practically begged for Fiora's virile sperm, without any regard for potential consequences.

The student did not even bother to try and pull away; she never had before, and wouldn’t in the future. When Fiora’s dick exploded in orgasm she relished the euphoric feeling of silky hot waves of semen pouring into her sacred tunnel, flooding it with strong, potent sperm. Each thrust of Fiora’s hips sent more scalding sperm cascading into her body, struggling to reach her womb. Some of the white fluid squirted out messily from the seal between dick and cunt, but most sloshed inside. Fiora brought Irelia’s hips down one final time, and finished with one last jet of cum. There she remained, her dick slowly softening in Irelia’s over-stuffed quim, idly playing with the flesh of her recent conquest. The room was finally rid of the sounds of frantic fucking, having replaced it with hot, heavy breathing.

Irelia really did not want to move after being plundered so thoroughly. However, she knew that is she did not then Fiora would resume when she was ready. There was a large part of Irelia that found that appealing, but she knew she would be crossing a line if the started that and, if that was the path she was following, she might as well go and grab that tramp stamp. So she rose up on shaky legs, freeing the colossal monster with a loud slurp. A gush of sticky, thick cum dripped free, and Irelia did her best to clean herself before moving her panties into place. Regardless, she’d still need a new pair.

“I do wonder if you’re on the pill,” Fiora mused, still gently playing with her student’s rear asset. “Because I know I am not impotent.”

Irelia did not miss the underlying meaning: with the amount of loads pumped into her teenage body, she should be pregnant.

“Maybe,” was all she replied, her voice as steady as possible through her deep breathing. She had plenty of practice at being calm, cool, and unfazed, despite having just been treated like a street hooker. 

“Feel free to stop taking them,” Fiora told her cheekily, slapping her ass one final time before reaching into a side drawer. She removed a selection of pink papers, and paused. She did not speak, but the silence prompted Irelia to do so.

“Civil Defense and Discourse.”

Nodding, Fiora removed a pair of papers and slid them onto the desk. “This is the full answer key for the upcoming midterms. Bring them back promptly; you know the drill.”

“I know the drill,” Irelia repeated dimly, shoving the papers underneath her shirt. She had stopped bringing her backpack to the office a long time ago, when she had accidentally left it there and been subject to another fuck session. The idea was not entirely unappealing, but very impractical during school hours. 

“Good. Re-lock the door on your way out; it’s been stubborn, recently.”

Irelia trudged over to the door, but looked back quickly to see Fiora tugging her fat boob back into her frilly bra. She had no idea why the Headmistress had to dress like a total slut, since her approach was less seduction and more sex-for-favours. With an eye roll and a mental scoff, she opened the door.

“Oh, and Irelia?”

Irelia half-turned.

“I pulled up your old school records. I know you don’t need the answer keys to pass.”

Irelia’s eyes widened, and her face went red.

“See you next time,” Fiora grinned, and Irelia slammed the door shut without locking it.