Actions

Work Header

The Headmistress Likes Sexual Favours

Chapter 7: MF wants in

Summary:

Miss Sarah Fortune has been envious of the dick-pick that Ahri sent her not so long ago, and she's been desperate to find out what hung stud her friend has been getting pounded by. She's heartily surprised when she eventually figures out its none other than their Headmistress, Fiora - and she's out to prove that she's a far better fuck than Ahri.

Notes:

Anonymous Commission

Chapter Text


 

Sarah Fortune took in a quick breath as she straightened her uniform as best as she could around her voluptuous body, ensuring that she looked as damn fine as was possible. Everything was a smidge tight around all her curves, all a size too small or a half-inch off. Breasts strained against her school blouse and blazer, and her little tie hung loosely around her neck. The top few buttons of her shirt were tastefully undone, letting her tie plunge into deep cleavage and flashing a hint of her red bra at the same time. Her skirt was shorter than regulation, her legs long a plump, thighs soft and welcoming. 

 

"Looking good," she told herself, and stepped into the Headmistress's office. 

 

The woman didn't look up at first and continued working on her papers. Fortune felt a hint of anticipation burn in her gut; the kind of thing one got when they were excited about something they couldn't have, or when they indulged in a guilty pleasure. She was a little nervous about the thoughts that swirled in her mind, but she didn't care. She just walked forward with a preppy step and a sway of her hips, waiting with bated breath until Fiora looked up.

 

"Miss Fortune," Headmistress Fiora said in her wonderfully accented voice, "what a pleasure to is to see you in here for matters other than delinquency. Why, pray tell, did you request a meeting? Especially -" she checked the ornate grandfather clock set on the right side of the room for purely theatrical reasons, "-during your spare?"

 

"The pleasure is absolutely mine," Fortune hummed, her full, red lips twisting into a smile. She had just applied her best lipstick, and it outlined her plump mouth. "And, please, Sarah is fine."

 

Fiora raised an amused eyebrow. "Take a seat, Miss Fortune. I'm sure whatever you have to say is riveting."

 

Fortune, casually, reached behind her and locked the door, well in view of the severe woman's eyes. The black-haired woman stared inquisitively as she walked forward, hips sauntering from side to side in an exaggerated sway, drawing those dark eyes back and forth like a pendulum. The Headmistress, still, appeared faintly amused, as if well used to students being peculiar. 

 

She walked over to the desk with her hips swinging, and then past the chair she was meant to sit in. She set one hand on top of the beautiful mahogany desk and leaned over, showing off her plunging neckline and the deep valley of her cleavage. Her little tie was swinging down almost sadly, all but lost amidst the two, creamy valleys. And, yet, to Fiora's credit, she only glanced down once. 

 

"I just wanted some quality one on one time with my favourite headmistress," Fortune giggled, her naturally smokey voice curling around her words. 

 

"I'm your only one, fortunately," Fiora said dryly, leaning back into her chair. Her hands folded over in front of her as she stared into Fortune's eyes, showing a hardness that gave her the reputation of a cold-hearted bitch. Well, in Fortune's circles, at least. Fiora certainly wasn't nice, but in her elegant and almost severe outfit, she looked ravishing. A real woman, in her eyes. 

 

"Fortunately," The redhead agreed with a laugh, her free hand casually swiping up her side. The slow movement outlined the full curve of her waist and the width of her hips, and Fiora's eyes flicked down. "I can't think of anyone better for the position than you… or any other position my mind can think up, honestly."

 

"That so?" Fiora replied dryly, her accent light and gentle, but it was still oh-so-attractive to the redhead.

 

"Absolutely," Fortune drawled. "And I've got a great imagination, or so the boys tell me."

 

"Wonderful." Eyes flicked up and down. "Yet, I don't think you need much help with positions, Miss Fortune. So, what is it that you wanted to discuss?"

 

"You don't think I wanted to talk about the kinds of positions I'm good at?" The redhead let out a coquettish giggle. "Or, better, the ones you're good at, Headmistress?"

 

Fiora's lips formed a tight, lopsided line, as if in some parody of a smile. "Such cutting banter and flirtation. It's very enjoyable, don't misunderstand, but I'm not one of the boys at a frat party, so please, let's cut to the chase. I am a very busy woman -"

 

"Oh, I know," Fortune positively purred, leaning into the desk in a way that had her breasts hang down against her tight shirt. Her hand traced along the edge of her blouse, showing a hint more of her red bra. "You really are busy, from what I heard. You get around, if you catch my drift."

 

Fiora's face got a bit tighter. "I'm not sure if I do. However, if this is what you wanted to discuss, I'd recommend not going there. "

 

Her words were hard, and for a second, Fortune was left cold and afraid that she'd overstepped. It took her another moment to realize that the context of her words was giving the idea of blackmail, and Fiora looked tightly wound already - someone must have pissed her off recently, and the redhead was already on thin ice. 

 

"No, no," Fortune laughed it off. "I don't want to talk about anything. Actually, it was more of something that you can do for me."

 

Fiora regarded her coolly, despite the seductive lilt of her voice and the flashing of her cleavage. Fortune was pretty good at her game, she knew that, but seducing boys, girls, and futa of the school was decidedly easier than tackling a predator like the Headmistress. She clearly wasn't easy by any stretch of the imagination, and it was just as clear that something had left her so annoyed that she wasn't picking up the signs.   

 

"And that is?" 

 

"I want you," Fortune purred, leaning into the desk even more, "to pull that big, fat cock out of that skirt."

 

Fiora blinked. Her eyes looked up and down Sarah Fortune as if for the first time, raking down the swells of her cleavage and the tightness of her uniform, and then back up again. Her brows furrowed and her lips pursed as the words hit home, and then, with measured slowness, she replied, "Excuse me?"

 

Not quite the response that Sarah was expecting, but she pressed on, undeterred. She got bolder, rising up onto the Headmistress's desk with one knee, then another. She knelt on the hardwood surface, against any sense of decorum of protocol. Fiora's eyes glimmered as she stared at the student on her hands and knees in front of her, right on top of her desk, but she said nothing - not at first. 

 

"I know you've been sleeping with Ahri," Fortune drawled, enjoying the way her waves of rich, red hair fell over her shoulders. Her lips curved into the sultriest smile she could manage, and a throat hum rose up in her throat - enough to set anyone's teeth on edge. "And I want in."

 

"Excuse me?" Fiora's face became concerned as she took in the conviction on Fortune's face; she knew that blustering or lying her way out of it wasn't an option. She was far smarter than that, and it made Fortune's job that much easier. "...Hm. I think Ahri has some rather loose lips."

 

"Oh, no, no," the redhead laughed - a deep, throaty laugh that had her breasts jiggle. "Ahri said nothing. She did, however, show me some really nice pictures, Headmistress, if you catch my drift, and I got curious. No reason for a girl like Ahri to have a dick that fucking big to herself, you know?"

 

Fortune licked her lips at the memory of the dick-pic - just a flash of it, the hint of a monstrous length that had her insides twisting and the jealousy that came with it. Ahri always got the best stuff, but a dick like that deserved to be shared with all the school's residential size-queens. 

 

"Really, now?" Fiora asked dryly, a touch of amusement curling around her words. 

 

"Really," Fortune purred, leaning in - almost crawling across her desk. "Only took me a little bit of digging to figure out it was you, headmistress. Imagine my surprise."

 

"You're not making it very difficult to do so," the teacher said idly, removing her glasses from the bridge of her nose with one, dainty hand, folding them over, and setting them in a neat case. 

 

"And I," Fortune continued crawling forward across her teacher's desk until their faces were just a few inches apart - close enough for her hand to reach out, tease the lapels of Fiora's suit, and present a good eyeful of cleavage. "Am really curious to see if you're as good as everyone says you are, or better."

 

"An intriguing prospect," Fiora replied, her lips smirking. There was a hard edge to her voice; she didn't seem very pleased at all by the thought Fortune had done 'digging' or 'figured it out' or whatnot. She seemed a little miffed, in truth, but Fortune knew that it wasn't going to stop anything. 

 

It only emboldened her further, and her hands returned to her uniform, pulling apart the buttons over her torso and pulling her blazer apart. She revealed the tightness of her blouse and the way it strained around her breasts - breasts that she was quickly cupping, copping a feel of her own tits, and squeezed them. Creamy cleavage bulged up for a few tantalizing moments where Fiora could do nothing but stare, ad a tongue was swiped over lips. 

 

"And I'm way better than Ahri," Fortune blustered, knowing well from her romps with the girl that she did give it good. She set a finger against her plump lips and sucked it inside with a coy motion, and made a show of sucking on her finger - long enough for Fiora to lick her own lips and shift her legs in that tell-tale way that indicated a hard-on. 

 

"I see." Fiora smirked fully, and her eyes smouldered in a way that had the redhead trembling. The Headmistress pushed away from her desk and spread her legs - enough space for a person to crouch between them, and still be shielded from view. her hands were already pulling up her skirt, removing undergarments that remained out of view, and fished out her cock. 

 

Fortune swallowed. Fiora took out her dick almost casually, as if it was no big deal at all, and what came out was the biggest, fattest thing she'd ever seen in her young life - so many inches of hard girlmeat she couldn't even begin to count it, only knowing that a banana would make a bad scale for certain. It was tall, proud, the skin a pale white and the girth of it astounding, all tied together by a bulbous tip and a rather swollen pair of balls that a girl would have no hope of swallowing at the same time. 

 

It was the most magnificent thing she'd ever seen, and her mouth was already salivating in anticipation. 

 

"Then get to it, Miss Fortune," Fiora hummed, casual and impassive. "There are twenty-two minutes left in your meeting, so I'd suggest getting over your shock and getting down on your knees right now."

 

Fortune let out a sigh she didn't know she'd been holding and ran her tongue against the edge of her teeth. 

 

"With pleasure," she sighed, and slid off the desk on Fiora's side, falling to her knees in front of the Headmistress and her oversize slab of a cock. She knelt in between her stockinged legs, taking in the massive swell of her package and finding herself liking it very, very much. It was everything she'd imagined and more, and the thought that Ahri had been getting this before her was making her even more jealous, if anything. Heck, the fact that Fiora was fucking other students in general was making her hot under the collar. 

 

She reached for the cock with an eager hand, and Fiora let out an appreciative hum as fingers closed around her ridiculously broad girth. Fortune struggled to get a good grip on the meaty dick, and found that her fingers didn't even go all the way around it - it was just too big. It was bigger than anything she'd ever taken in her life, bigger than any boy or futa, and she'd been with her fair share. Her palm pressed into the thick girth and moulded to it, the touch of her silky skin smooth and soft, and she tentatively ran her palm up the thickness. 

 

"So big, Headmistress," Fortune said, a seductive lilt to her words. "No wonder you're the woman in charge, huh? With a cock like this..."

 

"I'm not sure I know what you're insinuating," the woman said cuttingly, her accent thick as lust infected her tone, "but I do think those lips would look far more beautiful kissing my cock than speaking."

 

"I agree," Fortune said, trying for a chuckle, but only letting out a lustful purr instead. She leaned in as her hand pumped along the cock, trying to adjust to the size of it, mapping it out and learning the contours and veins of it - and it was too much. It barely stood up under its own weight, and she was, in part, stroking it and propping it up, preventing it from falling and slapping her in the face. Her free hand grasped at the base of it in as tight a ring as she could manage, holding it steady, while her face swept in with lustful intent. 

 

Fortune was, of course, no stranger to sucking, licking, and slobbering over dick, nor handjobs or titjobs; she was proud of her skills, and the worshiping of a good cock. Fiora’s, however, was very evidently going to task her abilities. That didn’t mean she was going to tackle this dick in any other way than normal, and that was with all the ravenous intensity Fortune could bring to bear. Taking it slowly might have been the wiser option, but it certainly wasn’t the one she went for, and her lips quickly collided with the hard flank of the throbbing girlcock. 

 

Her lips pressed in against the hard side with an eager, lustful giggle, and she kissed it with as much intensity as she could muster. It throbbed against her lips, the veins pulsing, and Fortune marvelled at the sheer virility of it. Fiora stared down at her as the redhead ran her lips against the side of it, rising up with a smooth roll of her mouth, caressing the many stiff inches with the softness of her lips. The plump, red lips, luscious and full, squished against it like soft cushions, forming a pillow of velvety smoothness to run against the cock. 

 

“Not bad,” Fiora hummed, leaning into her large, impressive armchair, both hands gripping the ends of her armrests. She sat casually as Fortune knelt between her legs, eagerly applying her mouth against her hardness, and just watched. It was the kind of look that made Fortune feel hot between the legs. She lived for these kinds of things, soared on the moments where she knew she was doing good, and took smug satisfaction in it. Fiora, though, was even more smug than she - a real, proper woman, and Fortune was the one with something to prove. 

 

Something that she was eager to do. Her lips kissed up the hard length of the cock, pressing down with all the softness of her mouth. They squished down with each kiss, showing off just how pliable her lips were, and the cock throbbed in response. The dick was massive - towering, casting a shadow over Fortune’s angular, beautiful face, and it took a lot of work to kiss her way up to the hard tip. There was so much cockmeat in the way, and she lavished each inch with the hungry attention of her mouth. Open-mouthed kisses pressed in, leaving spots of wetness against the broad girth. The thin marks of her lipstick showed up against the paleness, and Fortune’s chest thumped with the desire to leave more red marks along Fiora’s cock. 

 

Her head moved across the width of it, her lips kissing a wet path toward the vascular underside - thick, meaty, and accepting to her lips. Her tongue lapped out and dragged along the pale expanse, rising up with a full-bodied slurp that left saliva rolling in her wake. Fiora let out a little huff of air at the soft contact, and her cock throbbed against her tongue - and Fortune ran her tongue up the thickness in a single lick, rising up toward the tip. Saliva rolled down the vascular girth, but when her tongue pressed against the head, she didn’t put any thought toward the sloppy mess. 

 

Sloppy is better, after all, she reasoned. Her tongue, meanwhile, swirled around the heavy head, tracing along the bulbous ridge and running over the redness. It was as stiff as the rest of her and rubbery besides, and as her tongue swirled over the hill shape, she learned it was sensitive, too. Fiora let out a few more frequent huffs as she lavished it with the attention of her tongue, and Fortune swept in for a longer, lustier kiss. Her mouth covered it entirely, her lips full and luscious and more than up to the task. 

 

“That’s nice,” Fiora hummed, sounding more aroused by the moment, and the redhead smiled. 

 

She settled in further on her knees, getting used to the kneeling position - something she was well used to by now, really. Most people would be dying to have her, Sarah Fortune, on her knees for them. Fiora just made it seem like a curiosity, something she didn’t expect, but wasn’t at all about to protest - if a girl wanted to go down on her, sure. That was what her smug expression conveyed to Fortune, and it made her work harder still, her mouth sweeping back down to kiss and lick across the hard, dense underside, and roll over throbbing flanks that pulsed with visible need. 

 

Her cock was painfully erect and needy besides, as if she had an orgasm in a while - or, perhaps, hadn’t had a good enough one. The reason didn’t matter, and the only thing that did was that Fortune was the one that was going to blow her mind. She licked and kissed, pressing in with her soft lips, kissing the flank of the shaft with parted lips. The heat from her mouth washed over the prick in shiver-inducing waves, and it pulsed hard as her tongue licked it from base to tip. It was a long, rolling lick, and each one took significant time, such was Fiora’s length - so long that it was like licking a girl’s forearm, and she was loving every last second of it.

 

Ahri, you bitch, she thought playfully, smirking against the cock that her tongue was lapping at - licking it like a popsicle, running up and down with full movements that had saliva raining down in patters. How dare you keep this hung stud from me?

 

She rolled her tongue up toward the tip again and, without hesitation or delay, she clamped her plump mouth around it. She just surrounded it in the soft embrace of her womanly lips, drawing a groan from Fiora. A shiver ran down her spine at the taste of the cocktip, and the sheer hardness of the rubbery mass. Lips fastened snugly in a soft embrace that few could match and her tongue lapped at the tip, rolling and writhing as if she were playing with fruit. Her hands took up the slack from her mouth, and began to both roll along the many girthy inches that were soaked through with spit. 

 

“Good girl,” Fiora husked, watching as Fortune began to go down on her cock. She just stared at the redheaded girl, and the redhead stared up in turn, eagerly watching her Headmistress’s reactions. Her mouth went down on the cock, taking it inside by the inch, and she did so without pacing herself - like always, she just eagerly shoved herself down, hoping to just swallow up the hard dick that was making her so hot and bothered. 

 

It was just too damn big for that, though, and Fortune quickly realized that she couldn’t just stuff her mouth full of girlcock without straining herself. Just seven inches in and it was already slamming into the entrance of her throat, paying it out looser, and there was much, much more left to gobble up. Her cheeks were filled with the dense meat, and it weighed heavily against her tongue. She drooled all over it, bathing it sticky wetness, and each slight movement had her cheeks bulging more and liquids churning wetly. 

 

“That’s it,” the teacher purred in her delightful accent, and just like the teen had said before, she could totally get off to the sound of her voice. Heck, she just might. “Such a wonderful mouth.”

 

She pulled off the cock with lips pressed tight and a wet gurgling noise. Her tongue rolled against it as best as it could, working around the immense weight and attempting to draw patterns into the stiff, white flesh. It stretched out her mouth around it to a ludicrous degree, but Fortune just wanted more - and as she went back down, she tried to get it. She swallowed it up inch by inch, staring at her teacher the entire time, loving the way her eyes narrowed and lips twitched at the lewd sight kneeling in front of her. 

 

Down she went, gurgling and sucking, her lips tight and her cheeks pressing in tighter. She sucked on it with the force of a vacuum, audibly slurping, caressing the thickness with the softness of her insides. Her head rolled with a sinfully smooth movement as she felt it pulse, and she moved along in time with the throbs - knowing how to please, and doing it adeptly. It might have been the biggest cock she’d ever seen, but she was Sarah, and she knew what she was doing. 

 

Her hands twisted and turned at the same time, pumping up along the bottom sections of stiff cockmeat. She worked it skillfully between her hands, adjusting to the sheer size of it rather well - normally she could close her hands around a cock and work it with finesse, so her movements were clumsier with something so wide, but she handled it well. She left Fiora groaning more moment by moment as her hands stroked and her mouth bobbed and gurgled, sucking at just over half her magnificent cock, leaving it runny with saliva. 

 

C’est bo - hah… ” Fiora’s words were cut off with a low, sultry moan, and Fortune took it as a sign to work harder. “ Hmmm - Comme ca -”

 

Her head bobbed along the cock, and her cheeks swelled out comically with each downward swallow. She gobbled up inch after inch, ignoring the way it strained the back of her throat and made her eyes wince and water; it was thick, and too much to easily handle, but she did so anyways. She was resolved to give it the best blowjob ever, and she put all her skills to the task - bobbing, rolling, tongue working patterns into the stiff flesh, teasing it along in ways that made it throb with life. She felt Fiora’s need through the grunts of her lips and the pulsations of her meaty shaft, and drew out more and more with each sloppy suck and bob.

 

Red hair flopped around her shoulders and about her face as she put her all into it and then some. Her eyes alternated between staring up at the gorgeous teacher that eyed her like a predator, and the fat slab that was stretching out her fine, red lips. As her neck rolled and head bobbed in increasingly lewd movements, Fiora’s hips started to buck up to meet her; small, subtle thrusts, jamming just that little bit more of her cock inside of her hot mouth by the moment. Fortune matched her thrusts, ignoring the way the cockhead hit the entrance of her throat with fleshy thuds or how it made her sputter around it; she took it, and loved it. 

 

Fiora’s face got tighter by the moment, though, and her upward thrusts a bit firmer besides. She pushed more and more of her obscenely thick girth between her lips and up into her mouth, and Fortune, for a few moments, struggled to adjust - but she did so eventually, rolling down to meet her thrusts. She sputtered and gurgled wetly around the cock as she accepted it into the warm, clinging embrace of her mouth bathing it in heat and wetness, but Fiora kept going, kept thrusting up with need. Her lips twitched and teeth almost snarled, while fingers got visibly tight around her armrests. 

 

She, clearly, was way too pent up for her own good, and Fortune was realizing that she was not the perfect outlet for those passions. Fingers got tighter around her leather chair as she bucked her hips up to match Fortune’s rolling mouth, and the redhead’s hair bounced with increasing momentum and force, flopping down around her shoulders - her head was a fit of movement, and saliva welled up and bubbled down the shaft from between her pouty lips. Soon, it was so much more than that. It was clear that Fiora was trying to let the redhead dictate the pacing, truly, but her own ravenous lusts were preventing her from sitting still.

 

Hands reached up from her chair and clamped around Fortune’s head, fingers and nails worming their way through luscious red locks of hair and holding fast. The look in the Headmistress's eyes was hard, almost fierce, and Fortune had a few heartbeats to realize just who was in charge here before anything actually happened. 

 

Fiora hauled on her head, almost yanking her back. Fortune sputtered around her thickness as her hair was used as a handle, and her eyes watered with indignation - no one used her hair like that, but there was nothing to be done. Fiora was moving by herself, now, taking control with all the effort of someone batting away a fly, and just using her mouth like the convenient hole it was. She extracted a wide swathe of her cock with a single tug, revealing a pale length dripping with saliva, and then just as roughly pushed her down, forcing her mouth onto her cock. 

 

She gurgled wetly as the head slammed into the entrance of her throat, the strain too much to easily bear. Her hair was twisted around a hand as Fiora huffed and adjusted herself, and hips bucked up - sinking another eye-watering inch between her lips and grinding it into the entrance of her esophagus. She drew her back, hips pulling, before pushing back in again in a hard thrust. The cockhead scraped across the textured roof of her mouth in a way that had Fiora grunt, and then rammed into her throat without reservation. 

 

“Fuck,” Fiora growled, her words hard, and brow harder still. She grabbed onto her head and hauled her along, working her back and forth along her cock without a single care, just using her. It was the first time in Fortune’s life that anyone would have dared, and for a moment, it rankled at her sensibilities - and in the next she found herself fawning over the Headmistress’s display of power and authority, her ability to just take a girl. 

 

It was all very surprising, but she had no qualms whatsoever with taking her facefuck - she was almost happy with it, if only to see Fiora in action. Luckily, there was no waiting for it to happen, not with Fiora just suddenly going for it in a display of fitful desire and pent-up lust, her hips thrusting up to slam her fat cock between her lips and her hand pushing down to force her student’s head onto her shaft. The cock forced itself right into her throat without any ceremony, just slamming through and down the slender channel to the sounds of her gurgling sputters.

 

She coughed wetly, eyes watering, but Fiora really didn’t seem to care. The hold on her red hair got tighter, nails scraping against her scalp, while hips pushed up at a hard, incessant pace. She rammed her cock in and out of her tight throat, stretching it out in all the wrong and right ways, driving the breath from Fortune’s lungs. She thrust and fucked as if she were working off all her frustrations, and seemed intent on burying every last throbbing inch of girlcock into her mouth - and she did. She slammed her throat full of cock, stretching it out under the weight of it, making each sound sloppier and messier. 

 

Fortune was facefucked like she’d never been before. With frustration the Headmistress worked her hips, bringing them up and down in the chair with loud thumps, and slammed her cock into the girl’s willing mouth above. Her hands tugged and pulled so hard that her hair stretched off her scalp, bringing tears to her eyes that trailed down her cheeks. The woman fucked her throat with the full length of her shaft, driving it into the plush tunnel of flesh and then dragging it back out again to an ocean of saliva. It poured off her chin in sloppy waves, which was even then being slammed into by her fat ballsack - each balls-deep thrust seeing the swollen orbs slap and smack against her chin messily. 

 

It was enough to make everything ache, but Fortune could do nothing but kneel there and take it. She took it all, a mixture of elation and incredulity passing through her. She was just a sheath for the Headmistress to fuck her cock into at that moment, and she saw nothing wrong with it - she took pleasure in it, in fact, admiring the way that her throat was fucked like a pussy, lips stretched out so impossibly wide and her jaw feeling as if it was strained to the brink. Thrust after eye-watering thrust reamed out her throat, stretching and shoving, driving in as far as was physically possible and then some. 

 

She gasped and groaned as Fiora fucked her throat and railed her face, balls clapping against her chin to the sloppy sounds of squishing saliva and hips thumping against her nose in a way that made it sore. She just kept going, fucking her esophagus, reaming it out more than anything ever had before, and Fortune made increasingly frantic noises around it - until she didn’t, because each thrust blocked her windpipe that bit more until breathing was a distant concept altogether. She just took the throat-pounding, tears streaming from her beautiful eyes and making expertly applied mascara and liner run down the creamy planes of her face in black lines, like ink.

 

“That’s fucking it,” the black-haired woman growled, puffing out a breath of air that blew her red streak upward. She thrust hard, and then kept totally still - every last inch of her cock sheathed inside her throat - and, without a single word to the girl she was throatfucking, came. 

 

Thick, creamy cum started to pump down her throat as if unleashed by a firehose, a deluge of the stuff just running down the length of her esophagus in a velvet wave. Semen stained the insides of her throat and was sent gushing down into her stomach straight from the tap, right from Fiora’s big, meaty shaft, and with each pulse and throb it stretched her throat out more. Fortune gurgled wetly as the Headmistress’s remarkable load was deposited inside her, totally avoiding her mouth because of how deeply her shaft was buried. 

 

Fiora’s head tossed back as she let out a low, throaty groan, her hips pumping up with each spurt of semen that left her cock. Her balls throbbed hard against Fortune’s chin, sending out stream after stream of semen through her thick pipe and down into her esophagus. A river of baby-batter, rich and creamy, feeling as if it was sticking and staining each pink inch that it flowed over. It was so much that Fortune struggled to swallow around it - but, then, she couldn't really try, what with the cock choking her out. 

 

Fiora just held herself there, emptying out all of her load into her throat, letting it pool in her stomach in a way that made Sarah feel full. Her throat was filled with cum, stopping her from even sputtering, groaning, or doing anything else - her eyes almost rolled back in her skull as oxygen deprivation set in, her lungs heaving and her breasts - now glistening with her own dripping spit - bobbing in her shirt. Fiora just held down, and kept going. She emptied out every last drop of cum inside of her balls into her throat - or so it felt - and then waited longer still, luxuriating in the warmth of a tight throat around her cock, as if Fortune wasn’t even there at all. 

 

It was several full minutes later that Fiora pulled her off her throbbing, spasming girlrod, a sigh of relief on her lips - and Fortune just started gasping, struggling to pull in air and swallow down cum at the same time, and failing at both. The Headmistress blinked and looked down in concern, brows furrowed, and stared at her. 

 

“I apologize,” the woman huffed. “Was that too much for you?”

 

Fortune kept swallowing, though, pulling down all of Fiora’s release into her stomach, making sure that every last drop of her potent release wasn’t wasted. She did it some more, her neck rippling, before hauling in air - then she brushed her fingers through her hair and straightened it as best as she could, and plastered a cocky smile on her lips. 

 

“More.” 

 

Fiora smiled. She reached down and grabbed Fortune from under her arms, and yanked her up without a second’s delay. She was strong; much stronger than the redhead expected, and in her weary, cum-swallowing state, she couldn’t do much against it. Not that she would, naturally, and as she was raised up she was set against the desk, her ass pushing into the hard edge of it. Fiora rose up with her, and hands were quickly pawing at her body. She showed a lack of restraint that was giggle-inducing, for she very quickly started to strip the schoolgirl down.

 

Her skirt was pulled down plump thighs and long legs without anything to mark it out as special; just dropping them down, fingers pausing to run along the edges of red lace panties that had been chosen to look sexy - only for them to add to the pile around her ankles. Her uniform was almost ripped off with lustful passion, and the remaining buttons of her blouse were torn out with a single hard swipe of her finger. The nail traced along her creamy torso as it ripped free each binding, leaving her blouse flapping, and then it, too, was pulled off her busty frame and tossed to the side. 

 

Fiora looked entirely in control. She wasn’t measured, nor was she calm, but alight with frustrated passion - and still, she looked like everything was in the palm of her hand. She just stripped her down like a doll, and Fortune shivered palpably against it. The woman only paused when her hands were trailing along the edge of her saucy red bra, toying with the edges of it seductively. The rest of her was exposed - stomach flat and smooth, hips wide and fertile, thighs plump, legs lean, pussy bare and ready for her touch. 

 

“Is this how you dress often?” Fiora hummed, her nails plucking at the edges of her bra, “or is just for me?”

 

“For you, Headmistress,” Fortune purred in response, her voice only slightly breathless. “You deserve the best looking things.”

 

“Bold,” Fiora laughed under her breath, “but, ultimately, the incorrect answer. A girl like you should be wearing things like this everyday.” She smiled as her hands grasped at the fat mounds of her breasts, cupping the red lace with bold fingers. “Because I so do love unwrapping my girls at my leisure.”

 

“Headmistress,” she husked, a tremble running through her as Fiora groped her breasts through her stiff push-up, treating it like flimsy fabric to squish and bend. It scratched against the soft skin of her tits rather uncomfortably, but it made her nipples feel hard and stiff. “O-oh…”

 

Hands pulled at her bra, moving around to deftly unhook it and peel it off her large, weighty chest. Her tits jiggled as the push-up was removed, slipped from her arms and leg to dangle. Fortune tossed the rest off herself while Fiora contented herself by running her hands over the large, doughy swells of breastflesh, caressing and cupping and squeezing in a way that made her groan. Her chest was large, and amongst the girls of the school, she was in the upper bracket; few could lay claim to being bigger than her, really. Sona, perhaps? Janna? Nidalee? A handful at best - and in her mind, hers were top-tier. 

 

Soft, fat, heavy, with all the right curves and the right weight to make them delightful. Fiora was pawing at all of it with an aroused purr, her hands groping the full flesh. She took them into her palms and hefted them up, letting them pool in her smooth, manicured hands, and rest there like milk-filled bags. She bounced them softly, admiring their weight and texture, each one sending fleshy wobbles through the significant masses. Fingers squished in deep as she played with them - sending titflesh bulging out between the slim digits, almost surrounding them in a sea of flesh. 

 

“Delightful,” Fiora husked, her voice thick. “Impressive.”

 

“You like them?” Fortune groaned, her shoulders rolling back as she offered her breasts up to Fiora’s greedy hands. 

 

“I’ve long wondered how they’d feel in my hands,” the Headmistress told her, smiling. “And they’re so much more satisfying than I’d thought. Truly impressive, Miss Fortune.”

 

She chuckled, and slapped her left tit so hard that it was sent bounding off into the other with an even fleshier smacking noise. She yelped at the roughness, teeth digging into her lower lip not even a moment later. Fiora, though, didn’t stop, and just pulled at Fortune’s lower half, leaving her breasts to hang. She yanked at her wide hips and grabbed a shapely leg, and pushed the student all the way up until she was sitting on her desk. She still didn’t stop from there - she pulled at her leg, hauling it up and against Fiora’s shoulder, setting it there like a rest, and it had the teen yelping as her limbs stretched. 

 

“But I’m here for the main event, Sarah, ” Fiora chuckled, her cock slapping down against her mound. The breath caught in Fortune’s throat as she stared over the thick length against her core, and tried not to shiver at just how damn big it looked. 

 

“So am I,” Fortune said boldy, flicking her head and sending her hair whipping around. It was pure ego talking, a desire to take that giant dick and prove herself better than Fiora’s other fuckbuddies. She wanted that cock to pound her brains out, and though the throatfuck had proven how difficult it would be, she wanted it - so, so badly. 

 

“Good,” the Headmistress said, her cock dragging down, rubbing against her vascular folds. Her breath caught again as the head was sent dragging through her puffy lips, making them tingle with anticipation. “Because I’m not like one of your little boy-toys, Sarah.”

 

And with that, she just slammed herself inside. No warning, no prompting, just a forward push, and Fortune was suddenly doubling-over as six inches of fat girldick were plunged into her cunt. She gasped powerfully as her insides were suddenly and brutally stretched out, widened considerably by the girth that was grinding through the length. It drove through her silken furrow with more force than she could believe, stretching it out wide around it, making a home for itself in the snug hole. Fiora didn’t wait, didn’t pause, just moved, like a bold woman should.

 

It was the most potent feeling of her life, and it was a hard thing to adjust to. Fiora was massive, her cock thick and wide and impossibly dense, and she could feel it against her insides. It strained and stretched and made her eyes water, and it was just half of her immense cock. The Headmistress was hung like a horse, and she looked like she was so damn pent-up that she wasn’t even going to give Fortune time to adjust. She just pulled back, extracting inches of her huge cock with a wet slurping noise and a shifting of juices, and her insides seemed to pull with it - clinging, tight and desperate, holding fast. 

 

Her stomach rolled and her hips bucked as the cock came pushing forward again, her leg stretching upward, pointing toward the sky, as Fiora’s body applied pressure. She gasped wordlessly as the cock jammed into her silken depths, reaming them out with a rough application of power. The Headmistress moved forward with rolls of her wide hips, her skirt still hiked up, her body totally dressed compared to Fortune’s buxom nudeness. She didn’t seem to care, though, so intent was she on fucking her pussy, and that was all she went for. 

 

It left Sarah gasping. It was impossible to adjust to, and the woman was clearly working off frustrations that had been left simmering for far too long. She moved with a desire to conquer and to fuck, trying to cement her dominance and authority, and Fortune was just the girl to take that pounding. At least, she tried, but as Fiora bucked her hips and drove her cock inside with a low grunt and a hard push, she was left reeling. It was intense, and her pussy stretched and strained to hold all that cock inside - and Fiora moved powerfully, hips pulling and thrusting, starting up into a rhythm that the Headmistress was clearly very used to. 

 

“Fuck!” Fortune gasped, her face tight. She gasped again as the cock thrust through her snatch, and her insides clamped down tight around it; squeezing it like a vice, and failing to do anything as Fiora rolled her hips and pulled herself out. 

 

“Fuck, indeed,” the older woman purred, a content, excited look on her face. 

 

Sarah’s pussy lips were speared through and stretched obscenely wide by the pale, throbbing bulk of her cock. She groaned as the cock thrust forward, powered by Fiora’s rolling hips, the wide, womanly swells guiding her immense shaft of cockmeat into her snatch. It stretched her out more and more as it thrust forward, getting deeper and deeper by the moment, filling out her slender pussy with as much of her throbbing cock as she could. It left her gasping, toes curling and fingers grasping weakly at the edge of the desk, struggling to just take it. 

 

“So very tight,” Fiora grunted, her chest bobbing inside of her suit as she thrust forward with shocking force. Her knees knocked against the desk as she worked herself back and forth, dragging her immense shaft out of her clinging tightness and then ramming it all back inside. She used the full length of her prick each time, and the impacts had Fortune gasping. “Just what I’d needed…”

 

“Damn!” Fortune hissed, her eyes squeezing tight and her breasts jumping on her chest as she was impaled over and over again. 

 

Fiora moved hard and fast, getting into it with shocking speed, like a consummate predator. She stabbed down, driving her shaft into her pussy and back out again, piercing through her lush folds in rushes of movement. The redhead gasped and groaned as the woman fucked her hard and fast, something she was utterly helpless against. Her forearm of cock reamed her out, with every last throbbing inch of it claiming her tunnel and stretching it out around her like a sheath. It made her feel full and bloated, and each thrust sent shivers of delight through her buxom body. 

 

Inches of solid dickmeat reamed her out, with the head hitting her womb with enough force to leave her reeling. She practically wheezed with each potent thrust, her womb quivering from the impacts; enough to send all her curves quivering. A single hand rose up to clamp down around her breast, and held it in a tight, squeezing grasp, sending it all bulging out around it. It was a grip meant to dominate and not to please, but the masochistic side of Fortune loved it. She loved every last moment of it, really, each hard thrust and punishing slam, turning her insides into mush around her cock. 

 

“That’s it,” Fiora purred, talking mostly to herself as her hips thumped forward. Her pelvis thumped against Fortune’s core and her upstretched leg, which was even then sent bouncing over her shoulder; leg straining, cunt burning, all of it making her eyes water. “There we go -”

 

Slaps rang out like the percussive beat of a drum as Fiora rammed into her cunt, sending their flesh slapping. The creamy skin wet red as she hammered against it, her pelvis rocking and bucking at a beat that she’d never seen any of her sex-parters ever display - no matter how good they were supposed to be at sex, they all fell flat. Fiora wasn’t even fucking her for the sake of making it good for Sarah; she was clearly just doing it to get herself off, to work off her own pent-up desires and satisfy herself, but Fortune loved it anyways. Her body rocked on the desk, her ass sliding across the hard surface, her hair flipping and bouncing in time with her breasts - and Fiora just kept going.

 

“Oh, Headmistress,” Fortune gasped, her voice a breathless peal, “you’re so good -”

 

“Oh, I know,” Fiora said, smug and happy, and the confidence made Fortune’s core flush with heat. 

 

She shivered, still, as the forearm length of girlmeat rammed into her plush insides, reaming her out moment by moment, thrust by thrust. There was so much cock that she felt totally filled out by it, with no inch of her pussy left untouched. As it drove forward each inch of her pinkness was stretched and widened to gasp-inducing degrees, and her womb was rammed into so hard her body trembled. Each curve was a fit of motion as the woman rutted into her, pounding her brains out, with hair flopping and lashes fluttering. 

 

Fortune moaned raggedly as Fiora worked herself in and out with ever-increasing force, thrusting her tremendous girldick in and out. Her pussy lips were stretched wide, and, to Fortune, it looked comical that there was that much dick inside of her. She could barely believe that all of it was fitting within her tightness, but there it was, forcing folds and lips and petals all the way out and jamming every last throbbing inch of fuckmeat into her plush insides.

 

“So fucking tight,” the Headmistress swore, her hand groping Fortune’s breast so hard that the titflesh spilled out between her fingers. The other fat tit bounced comically, bouncing around in circles, slapping against a hand and a chin. “My - I can’t say how happy I am that you decided to come around and allow me to break you in, Miss Fortune.”

 

“I - fuck! - Headmis - Headmiss - H-hah! ” Fortune could barely speak; each thrust was hitting her womb with such agonizing intensity that it left her reeling. It wasn’t her first time that someone had essentially fucked her womb, but it was the first time someone was just pounding it, like knocking on a door - and she could barely hold on. 

 

She positively writhed on the desk, unable to cope with the fucking. Her fingers clamped down around the edge of it, holding faster and tighter, nails digging into the unyielding surface. Her toes curled - one leg bouncing against the desk, the other flopping over Fiora’s shoulder, constantly stretched as the woman laid into her with deep, harsh strokes. She thrust and thrust and thrust, just hammering against her pelvis with incessant movements, never pausing and never slowing. 

 

It was astounding. A perfect display of sheer power and virility, and Fortune admired it even as she was pounded to the edge of passing out - or so it felt. She quivered and just tried to hold on as the Headmistress fucked her brains out, the heaving bulk of her cock driving forward in endless, piercing thrusts. The sopping juices that lined her insides were churned and squelched, with arousal bubbling out and dripping down with each impaling thrust. Wet though she was, there was no way to easily handle or accommodate such a big, fat cock - and Fortune was genuinely surprised by the fact that Ahri had been satisfying this thing by herself. 

 

The cock drove through her snatch faster and faster, causing a friction that left her eyes watering even worse than before - her eyes trailing black mascara. It filled out her hole inch by inch, over and over again, claiming her so easily that it made her gasp. It was a fast, rough pace, brisk and needy, showing just how badly Fiora wanted to get off - Fortune was proud of being able to drive the Headmistress to that level, but it was overwhelming to take. It was also clear that the Demacian woman was taking this as casually as she always did, seemingly effortlessly embedding her slick shaft in soft pussyflesh. 

 

Her obscene cock rammed into her at a hard pace, hilting herself with each movement. Balls slapped and clapped against her slit, ramming into them with wet plops, and Fortune mewled hard. She wheezed in the next moments, taking in struggling to breathe, struggling to just take the cock that the Headmistress impaled her on. And, still, she was loving it - even though it was leaving her breathless and gasping, weak and unsteady, every moment of it was the best fucking she’d ever had. It was better than she’d imagined, and electricity was flowing along her limbs. 

 

“I’m going to cum,” Fiora was saying, cutting through the haze of her thoughts with the iron-hard slab of her cock, “and I’m going to fill this tight schoolgirl cunt, Miss Fortune. I trust you have no - hah - no issues?”

 

“N-not at a-all,” Fortune gasped, eyes squeezing shut, trembling, shaking, body roiling with motion as Fiora thrust and thrust and thrust - 

 

-And then she was slamming herself down one final time with a single hard thrust, burying herself inside, right against her womb, with her balls thrusting; in the next moment she was letting go, and semen was sent spilling into her depths with the same intensity that it was blown down her throat. Cum was sent gushing out in a silken wave, bombarding her fleshy cervix with a sudden barrage of warm liquid that it made her hips buck violently. She gasped hard as the thick baby-batter spiralled into her warm, clenching depths, soothing it over in heat, finding purchase amidst the pink nooks and crannies. 

 

Fortune positively squealed as velvet waves of cum splashed against her cervix and flooded her womb in thick strings, coating the insides in a thick helping of seed. It splashed and drizzled on through, and it was easily the most intense feeling of her eighteen years of life - she'd never felt her womb being filled before, and she loved it. No one had ever been able to even reach that deep, and she eagerly bucked her hips despite the eye-watering girth lodged inside her, begging for more. 

 

More seed was already bathing her channel in warmth. It swept through her in rich waves of white, coating every inch as it squelched around the impaling slab of girlmeat. It sloshed through her and drizzled out of her welcoming hole, drizzling against Fiora's thick, pulsating ballsack. More and more streams painted her insides in white, giving her the heartiest creampie she'd ever had - and she loved it; every last second of it. It was a load as big as the first, too, showing just how potent and virile the Headmistress was, and soon, there wasn't an inch left unwashed in baby-batter. 

 

When Fiora pulled out, she did so with an obscene slurp and a rush of cum, dredged free by her massive prick. But, while Fortune was huffing and panting, her breasts heaving hard and bouncing against her chest, the Headmistress didn't appear tired at all -a little winded, but not enough. Her cock was still rock-solid, hard as iron, and the woman was smiling as she pulled on Fortune's broad, sexy hips, and rolled the girl so that she was partially on her side. 

 

She rolled her further still, flipping her onto her front, and Fortune yelped. She threw her hands out to brace herself against the desk and kicked with her newly-freed leg to keep steady, and quickly found herself bent over the desk as if in doggy-style. She made a nose as she felt the cock rub her wet, dripping pussy - and then flick further back still, rising up against the clefts of her fat ass, and prod at her rear hole. 

 

"I'm not done yet, my sexy little Sarah," Fiora chuckled, swatting her plump ass and drawing out a whine. "Think you're up for this, too?"

 

"I'm -" For a moment, Fortune hesitated. She'd never had someone like Fiora up her ass before - nothing even close, and with the pussy-pounding, she was sure it was going to leave her sore for weeks. "Well -"

 

"Not up to it?" Fiora's eyebrow flicked. "Shame. Because Ahri-"

 

"I didn't say that, Headmistress," Miss Fortune said quickly, wiggling her ass against the broad shaft of cockmeat that pressed against her asshole. It was pure ego speaking now, but the simple insinuation that she wasn't up to it made her annoyed - worse, the thought that Ahri might have done anal with her before rankled at her nerves, and Fortune was going to prove she was a better lay than her. "I'm just catching my breath. You'll find that anything Ahri does, I do better."

 

"Let's test the veracity of that," the older woman growled, leaning over her dominantly, her cock applying pressure to her asshole. Fortune's fingers clenched against her palm and a gasp left her lips as the sanctity of her rosebud was quickly penetrated by the thick, walnut-sized cockhead, and her eyes watered as the cock started its match inside. 

 

Though Fiora was wet with pussy juices and cum, her ass was too tight for something that big and throbbing. She was gasping far too quickly as the cock pushed inside with a single hard push, driving into her tight ass with as much force as she had penetrated her pussy, and it quickly left her feeling the exact same. She groaned as Fiora huffed and thrust, shoving her asshole full of hard, dense cock, her eyes squeezing shut very quickly as the woman stretched out her rearmost hole around her fat dick. 

 

Inches of ass were claimed in just a few moments, with plenty more on the way. It was a hard, quick push, driving the iron hard length of her shaft as deep as she could go. It wasn’t very far, what with her natural tightness, but Fiora tried anyways in a way that was positively groan-inducing. It was so damn deep that it felt like it was blowing Fortune’s mind, but the Headmistress just kept going, jamming another inch inside, then another, so much that she could do nothing but groan at the feel of it. 

 

“Now that is a tight hole,” the teacher remarked, sounding smug. 

 

It was so stiff and hard that it made Fortune’s ass ache, but still, she wanted more - wanted to feel the Headmistress at work. And, as the cock drifted back, she got her wish. It pulled free with an equally hard movement that left her groaning and her ass shifting out with immense strain, and another forward push saw the thick, lengthy cockmeat pile-drive into her ass. Though she was tight as a vice, Fiora was well-suited to fucking right through that with firm pushes of her hips, driving her cock through the textured tunnel.

 

Fortune groaned against her, shifting her ass up to meet the rough pushing. The Headmistress, though, was shifting back, extracting her huge, throbbing length with a deft twerk of her hips. She pulled it out with a rough tug that left her insides grasping and clamping, and as fast as her walls were distended outward they sprung back into position with elastic intensity - only for them to be stretched out again as she pierced through her rosebud and drove more of her cock into her steaming depths, reaching deeper than anything else before it and still failing short of bottoming out.

 

“Oh, fuck me, Headmistress,” She sighed, fingers tight against the desk, forearms bearing her weight as she leaned into it doggy-style. She gasped as the shaft rammed into her snug embrace, eyes watering as the tunnel was stretched out around her meaty shaft - and yet, Fiora wasn’t fucking her with the same intensity as before, instead just rolling back and forth as she struggled to work her loose, making room for her cock. It was still enough to steal her breath away, but not enough. 

 

“Harder, Headmistress,” She practically begged, and Fiora’s mouth twitched in amusement. “Harder, please - fuck me nice and good -”

 

“With pleasure,” the woman laughed, and bucked her hips hard. 

 

Like a wild horse or something equally poetic - Fortune didn't know, she wasn't a poet or frilly like Luxana - Fiora started bucking, and she started bucking damn hard. Her cock rammed into the textured walls of her ass at an awkward angle that sent her walls stretching out around it, and a harsh whine left the redhead's pouty, saliva-stained lips. Her hair rocked as the Headmistress arched her hips, dragging her vascular cock out with a wet noise, and then pushed it forward again with breathtaking speed. 

 

She gasped as the woman hammered into her ass at a faster, more intense speed than before, driving her iron-hard shaft of cockmeat deep into her ass. She worked more and more inside, just forcing it through without a care for her tightness or her ability to take it, and Sarah was seriously doubting that she even could. It was too much, too fast, the feeling intense and spine-shivering, and she groaned hard. 

 

Her breasts rocked underneath her as the cock hammered away, with the Headmistress's pelvis now fully ramming into the fat curve of her ass. She didn't know what was more intense - having every last inch of that colossal bitchbreaker inside her, or the feeling of her pelvis slapping against her doughy assmeat as if it was a cushion. The woman was just a fit of motion, her hips pulling back and thrusting forward, slamming into her without pause. Her ass started to clap -genuinely clap, and not in the manner of her overeager partners before. It was a full-bodied and intense rutting that left her rocking back and forth, and her ass was sent jumping and bounding.

 

"Fuck!" Sarah whined, grasping at the desk. "Holy - shit!"

 

Fiora was laughing under her breath as her hips pounded her ass for all it was worth and more, extracting every ounce of pleasure she could out of it. Her pace was rough, intense, dominating, more than Fortune could bear, and her knees bent inward and went cross as she struggled to stay upright. When a hand came slapping against her bouncing ass she was whimpering, her as stinging pleasantly, and when a hand grabbed at her red hair and yanked it like a handle she was gasping throatily. 

 

"There we go," Fiora growled, leaning over her oh-so-dominantly, "That's just what I needed..."



The woman didn't stop. Her hips pounded an intense beat against Fortune's ass, sending it clapping and bouncing and jiggling with each forward push. As her iron-hard cock claimed her ass, probing deeper than anything else before it, her pelvis smooshed her ass down flat into a perfect pillow of flesh. It cratered inward under each impact, the fleshy expanse squished like bread dough, all because Fiora was fucking her harder than anyone had a right to move. Her bitchbreaker reamed out her insides, stretching her and making her eyes water with strain, and it just didn't stop. 

 

"This is how it's supposed to be," Fiora was telling herself, not even speaking to the student she was fucking. Fortune was just there for the ride, but hell, what a ride it was - easily the best, most intense fuck of her life, making a mockery of the pussy and throatfuck just moments before. This was Fiora at her peak, and Fortune was helpless against it. She had no idea what left the Headmistress so riled up that she was able to jam every last inch of her forearm of cock into a vice-tight asshole, but she was almost thankful for it.

 

Even if she wouldn't be walking for the rest of the week. 

 

"Just like that," Fiora husked, a snarl on her lips, hips bucking hard. She slammed down - again, and again, her thrusts faster, in time with the swelling of her meaty shaft. It filled out more and more, and Fortune whimpered and gasped as her ass was stretched out even more. Her ass clapped and bounced and her hair was puled as the woman seemed to go buck-wild, fucking her for a few final moments of blissful and intense sex before she was shuddering to a standstill

 

Fortune was barely cognizant when the first stream of cum painted her stretched-out asshole in white. The cum splashed across the soft lining of her insides and rushed through it, creating another intense feeling of sensation that rolled through the student's voluptuous body like electricity. She cried out hoarsely as the impossible intense sensations took hold, and just let the woman ride out her third orgasm of the day as if it were the first - how she could manage that, or how each load was so big, Fortune didn't know - but hell, did she love it.

 

She gasped and groaned, writhed and bucked, just letting the Headmistress unload her potent load of semen directly into her ass. It was filled with another piping hot batch of jizz, enough to make it feel like it was packing out her ass like filling. It reached deeper than cum ought to reach, and it painted walls right over in creamy thickness that left her feeling delirious. She was reeling from it all, her fingers weak and knees weaker still, while Fiora was just holding herself down, making sure every last drop left her balls and occasionally punctuating it with a slap to her ass.

 

"Mon Dieu," Fiora hummed, her head facing the ceiling. She pulled out of Fortune's ass with another slap to the doughy, now-red curve, and the student just groaned. She felt the cum rushing out of her ass, and felt the burning strain that came with the huge length just retracting like that. Fiora flopped back into her large armchair, cock dripping thick seed, while Fortune just remained hunched over the desk; gaze distant, panting, breasts heaving and ass sore. "That was wonderful, Miss Fortune. You've certainly left me satisfied."

 

The girl fell to her knees slowly, hitting the ground in an almost undignified heap. Her ass rested on her ankles and her hands were on her knees as she huffed in deep breaths, trying to steady herself. Fiora, at first, didn't focus on her - she seemed to be musing on something internally, but when she did look down, Fortune saw concern in her gaze.

 

"...Are you alright?" She asked, uncharacteristic worry in her voice. "Was that too rough?"

 

Fortune sighed, heaving in one final breath, and plastered a self-assured smile on her face. She rose up onto her knees properly, taking in the fact that FOrtune's cum-and-juice stained length was still monstrously hard, stiff as a pole, and her balls still looked nice and swollen with pent-up loads. Without even pausing to relax her weary body she crawled forward and huddled between the Headmistress's legs, grabbed her cock with one hand, and swiftly pressed her lips against it.

 

"I told you," Fortune purred against her shaft, lips pressing a kiss into the cum-matted surface and pulling the thickness up into her hungry mouth, "I'm the best."

 

Fiora let out a shaky sigh as the redhead again started to go down on her cock, and a smile graced her lips. 

 


 

Fiora couldn't be sure, when she thought on it later, why Sarah Fortune decided to walk into her office and offer herself up for fuck, but damn was she happy about it. Fortune was a bit of a delinquent, doing what she pleased how she pleased, but she was one of the hottest girls that Fiora had ever had the pleasure of teaching - or being on top of. She'd tried to think of ways to get her on her knees, but she was too wily for simple tactics - but she'd just walked in with swaying hips and cleavage popping, and started sucking cock. 

 

The half hour meeting turned into an hour and half as Fiora fucked the ever-living shit out of her and then some, and out of sympathy for her surefire inability to walk in the morning, gave her a pass for the next day. She did feel somewhat bad; after Qiyana and her antics at the start of the week, she'd been totally off. Frustrated, annoyed, and filled with the furious need to just prove herself - as if she needed to. She had been outdone, and Headmistress Fiora Laurent did not get outdone by anyone.

 

And Fortune, with her sultry face, fat ass and gorgeous breasts, was the perfect target to prove to herself that, yes, she was still the top dog. The rough sex was probably too much, but at least the redhead had been so desperate to prove herself superior to Ahri that she'd taken it all. Why she'd want to prove that, she did not know - it was silly for sure, and there was no need to compete when they were both bombshell firecrackers between the sheets, but Fiora wouldn't judge. She was the one that benefitted, and if anything, it made it more exciting. 

 

And speaking of Ahri...

 

A smile graced her lips. She thumbed at her contacts, scrolled along, and tapped out a simple message. Attached to it was a picture, and though Fiora was usually one to play things safe, she felt playful today. 

 

>We're going to need to talk about your loose lips, her message to Ahri read. >Because someone came calling... and her lips were damn fine.

 

Attached was the picture of her still-wet cock, only vaguely softer than before, with the very clear markings of red lipstick dotting it from base to tip. Just an inch shy of her base was a very thick band of red, marking out Fortune's depth limit, and providing an impossibly lewd sight. 

 

Ahri didn't even wait to respond. >OMW.

 

Fiora tilted her head back against her desk chair and laughed. I guess paperwork can wait until tomorrow... 

 


 

Notes:

Not very long, but hopefully it counts as 'short and sweet.' More chapters, with different characters, to be cross-posted later.