Actions

Work Header

The Headmistress Likes Sexual Favours

Summary:

Fiora (Futanari, Headmistress Skin); a series in which Fiora gets it on with various Champions.
Cross-Posted from Hentai Foundry.

Headmistress Fiora enjoys helping out the students of the Academy, so long as you can make her cum. More than one student seems fond of the idea, and the Headmistress is always willing to help.

Even if the help they want ends up being entirely unnecessary.

Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own League of Legends, and everyone is above 18.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Irelia - Under the desk

Chapter Text


“Headmistress?”

“Yes, Ms. Crownguard?” Fiora schooled her expression, making no immediate action. She placed her hands flat against her desk, her index finger lightly tapping a paper. To the untrained eye, and perhaps even a well-trained eye, there was absolutely nothing out of ordinary with the Acadamy 's Headmistress.

Lux’s eyes, predictably, flicked to the finger, and then back up. Concern decorated the pretty blue orbs. “Are you feeling alright, Headmistress?”

“I am feeling fine,” Fiora said soothingly. Almost as if on cue, she took in a sharp breath and her lips pressed together tightly. Lux took definitely notice of this, and her expression grew curious. She knew better than to voice anything else, especially after the Headmistress had spoken - that would be against the rules.

There was a sound like moving fabric, and Lux frowned. Her attention focused down on the desk, and the lines on her brow deepened, but Fiora snapped the student out of her impending line of thought. “Is there anything else I could do for you?”

Lux looked up with her bright, blue eyes, and shook her head, her concerns wiped away in an instant. Her golden hair bounced, and Fiora subconsciously resisted the urge to lick her lips. “No, Headmistress. Thank you for all your help.”

“If there is anything else you need,” Fiora husked, “come right to me, okay?” Unbidden thoughts of Lux, naked, mewling, and bent over her desk, flitted through her mind and sent a surge of desire through her body and down to her prick.

Lux nodded enthusiastically, and stepped away. Fiora watched her tight ass sway for a long moment, very much glad that she had decided to make the school regulation skirts shorter.

“Lock the door, please, Ms Crownguard,” Fiora called, and the girl obeyed with a bright smile.

The door closed, and the lock clicked. Fiora waited for a full ten seconds before throwing her head back and letting out a long sigh of relief. Her full lips remained parted as she allowed herself to breath heavily, while one of her hands landed on a large breast and groped it. Without any need to remain quiet, loud slurps emanated from underneath the desk. Fiora’s other hand reached down and grasped a handful of hair, relishing in how silky it felt. She released another sigh, closing her eyes and concentrating on the skilled tongue that worked its way up and down her thick dick.

“Mon dieu,” Fiora gasped as her meat was swallowed down to the base. Saliva pooled down in her lap, but the Headmistress cared nothing for it; the feeling of a warm mouth around her rock-hard flesh was taking up too much of her thought process

Fiora’s free hand unbutton her jacket, and she tugged one of her fat tits free from its silk enclosing. She pinched her fingers into the squishy flesh, teasing her nipple with her palm. Her finely-manicured hand held down the student until she was choking on her dick, the sound of great heaves and gasps for oxygen like sweet music to the Headmistress’ ears. It was well known among those privy to Fiora's activities that her favourite sounds were those of a girl choking on a good slab of dick, and there were only a handful better at taking cock than the slut currently on her knees. 

When Fiora felt close to her limit her hand released, and the girl beneath the desk pulled free with a grateful gasp of air. Fiora’s wet prick tingled in the cold air, and it cooled her arousal somewhat. Copious ropes of saliva dripped down her shaft, decorating it in a glistening sheen. Fiora composed herself, such that she was able. Her face morphed back into its usual aloof expression, and she dabbed at any sweat on her elegant neck. She left her heavy breast stay out of the safety of her bra, and under its own weight it sagged against her expensive suit jacket.

She only moved when a hand tapped insistently against her stockinged leg. She rolled her leather chair back against the plush carpeting, freeing up just enough space for the student to pop up in the gap between her legs and the chestnut desk.

The student shook her mane of dark blue hair, and tried to smooth back the strands that had matted themselves down to her face. She glared fiercely at Fiora, her face a mess of running mascara and spittle. Strings of saliva drooped down from her lips and chin, some dripping down to her exposed cleavage. Stubbornly, she tried to wipe it away, but Fiora caught her hand with the speed of a striking snake.

“Leave that, dear Irelia,” the Headmistress said soothingly. “It makes you look sexy.”

Irelia rolled her eyes, but complied. She was in no position to do anything else, after all. “You didn’t cum.”

Fiora eagerly raked her eyes over the girl’s lean body in her uniform. While the girl’s chest wasn’t the largest, her ass and legs were by far the best out of all the students she had fucked before. “No, I did not.” She smirked coldly. “Not until I get a strike at your pussy.”

Irelia scoffed. “Yeah, whatever.” She rose up, revealing her disheveled uniform and athletic legs. “You’re harder than usual. Did Lux turn you on, you lecherous old woman?”

Laughing coldly, Fiora reached out to feel Irelia’s legs. “Are you jealous?”

The glare she gave Fiora was enough to silence her talking, but not enough to stop her cold laugh. “How do you want it?” Irelia asked irritably, crossing her arms over her tits and trying her hardest to ignore the older woman.

“I want your fantastic ass,” Fiora drawled, “bouncing on my lap, while you face the door.”

Irelia turned away, throwing Fiora’s hand off her, and flipped her skirt up. Fiora cooed, and immediately beset her once again: her hands groped at Irelia’s malleable globes of ass-flesh, kneading the pale skin firmly.

Irelia had to stifle a gasp of enjoyment. Much as she might try to deny it, she was incredibly aroused by the Headmistress’ rough, lust-fueled, cold attitude. Her cunt was already wet from the dick-sucking beneath the desk, but now it was starting to drip as her ass was manhandled like putty. When had this turned from regretful necessity to eagerly turning out sexual favours?

Fiora smacked her fat ass, and the flesh rippled like gelatin. “Mon cherie, I am going to fuck you.”

Irelia groaned at Fiora’s seductive tone, and pushed her panties to the side. Her shaven snatch glistened, her lips engorged; despite doing this regularly, her body reacted the same every time. “No condom?”

“You know me so well.” Irelia cold almost hear the smirk in Fiora’s words. Irelia couldn’t even be sure if the Headmistress had ever used a condom with another girl, and she idly wondered if there were any bastard children running around. She had seen other students around school go mysteriously absent, sometimes sporting gentle stomach bumps...

The Headmistress guided her hips and, with the ease of repeated practice, she aligned the head of the drooling meat-spear to her hot cunt. Fiora’s hands clasped Irelia’s hips, but the student needed no prompting to descend downwards. With the combined slickness of Irelia’s aroused cunt, and the drool-lubed shaft, the entry was swift and easy. The lips of the student's cunt opened around the rod and eagerly gobbled it up, taking in inch after throbbing inch.

Irelia sighed in ecstasy, and Fiora groaned in pleasure. Irelia’s pussy took seven inches of iron-hard meat before her fat butt slammed into the older woman’s saliva-coated crotch, stopping her from sinking the last inches of girl-meat into her tight cleft.

Fiora grunted in clear annoyance, but was silenced as Irelia ground her generous ass into her lap. Cursing in another language, the Headmistress tightened her grip in Irelia’s thick waist and started grinding their hips together, seeking the pleasurable feeling granted by over-generous amounts of skin.

“Mmmm.” Irelia squeezed her eyes shut, enjoying the feeling of her cunt being stretched out by Fiora’s dominant cock. Even though the grinding of their bodies felt good, it did little to take the edge off her arousal. In order to keep up her persona she gathered her bitterness and muttered, “Hurry up and fuck me, you extortionist.”

Hissing, Fiora bucked her hips with a sudden, shocking intensity, squashing Irelia’s ass into her crotch and burying her dick into the girl’s depths. She repeated the motion multiple times, causing flesh to ripple. The rubbery head of the fleshy spear raked against tight pussy walls, stretching them despite Irelia’s intimate experience with her she-dick.

Spurred on for more pleasure, Irelia started to bounce in tandem with every pump of Fiora’s hips. Each time she descended their hips slapped together with fleshy echoes, and Irelia was sure that the secretary outside could clearly hear them - though the student was also sure that the secretary had been in this same situation as well.

Every throbbing inch plundered Irelia’s pussy haven, hitting at just the right angle to make her head spin. The older woman barely showed any emotion other than sight groans and hisses, so Irelia did her best to clamp down on her own emotions. She choked back moans and groans, but it was difficult in the face of Fiora’s conquering slab of meat. Every powerful inch of it drove deep into her tight twat, slathering the fertile tunnel with copious amounts of pre-cum.

Irelia reached out and grabbed the pretentious desk, using it to keep herself grounded. She lowered her head until it was nearly level with it, hiding her red, sweaty face. Fiora did not seem to care at all, manhandling her and guiding the student along her engorged shaft as if she was nothing more than a glorified fleshlight. Slap after slap echoed out as Fiora brought her ass up and down, and Irelia's cunt eagerly clung and clamped down on the hulking she-rod.

“You would look perfect,” Fiora panted, her accent uncharacteristically thick, “With a tattoo right here. ” She tapped the small of Irelia’s back, right above the swell of her generous ass.

“A - “ Irelia bit back a groan, “A f-f-fucking tramp s-stamp?”

“Yes, of my family crest.” Fiora let out a shaky sigh of pleasure as her dick mashed Irelia’s insides thoroughly. The spongy flesh took her heaving rod without qualm, allowing easy access to the deepest sections of the schoolgirl's cunt. “So I can mark you as my whore.”

The words, somehow, touched a more masochistic side of Irelia, and set her off immediately. An orgasm hit her body and swept through it like a wave, and her sore pussy clamped down on Fiora’s veined shaft. Her juice gushed out and her eyes rolled back in depraved pleasure, while the Headmistress fucked her right through the orgasmic high. Inch after inch of rock-hard cock plunged through tight, rippling folds, desperate to get itself off and unleash the monstrous load contained within the older woman's balls, entirely without any regard for Irelia herself.

Irelia placed her cheek flat against the cool desk, ever-so-slowly coming off her orgasmic bliss, while Fiora swore in another language. She thrust powerfully in precise, agonizingly slow movements, her titanic shaft throbbing with impending release. As if in sympathy, the Ionian's tight twat pulsed in rhythm, pulling and milking the cock, coaxing release. Her pussy practically begged for Fiora's virile sperm, without any regard for potential consequences.

The student did not even bother to try and pull away; she never had before, and wouldn’t in the future. When Fiora’s dick exploded in orgasm she relished the euphoric feeling of silky hot waves of semen pouring into her sacred tunnel, flooding it with strong, potent sperm. Each thrust of Fiora’s hips sent more scalding sperm cascading into her body, struggling to reach her womb. Some of the white fluid squirted out messily from the seal between dick and cunt, but most sloshed inside. Fiora brought Irelia’s hips down one final time, and finished with one last jet of cum. There she remained, her dick slowly softening in Irelia’s over-stuffed quim, idly playing with the flesh of her recent conquest. The room was finally rid of the sounds of frantic fucking, having replaced it with hot, heavy breathing.

Irelia really did not want to move after being plundered so thoroughly. However, she knew that is she did not then Fiora would resume when she was ready. There was a large part of Irelia that found that appealing, but she knew she would be crossing a line if the started that and, if that was the path she was following, she might as well go and grab that tramp stamp. So she rose up on shaky legs, freeing the colossal monster with a loud slurp. A gush of sticky, thick cum dripped free, and Irelia did her best to clean herself before moving her panties into place. Regardless, she’d still need a new pair.

“I do wonder if you’re on the pill,” Fiora mused, still gently playing with her student’s rear asset. “Because I know I am not impotent.”

Irelia did not miss the underlying meaning: with the amount of loads pumped into her teenage body, she should be pregnant.

“Maybe,” was all she replied, her voice as steady as possible through her deep breathing. She had plenty of practice at being calm, cool, and unfazed, despite having just been treated like a street hooker. 

“Feel free to stop taking them,” Fiora told her cheekily, slapping her ass one final time before reaching into a side drawer. She removed a selection of pink papers, and paused. She did not speak, but the silence prompted Irelia to do so.

“Civil Defense and Discourse.”

Nodding, Fiora removed a pair of papers and slid them onto the desk. “This is the full answer key for the upcoming midterms. Bring them back promptly; you know the drill.”

“I know the drill,” Irelia repeated dimly, shoving the papers underneath her shirt. She had stopped bringing her backpack to the office a long time ago, when she had accidentally left it there and been subject to another fuck session. The idea was not entirely unappealing, but very impractical during school hours. 

“Good. Re-lock the door on your way out; it’s been stubborn, recently.”

Irelia trudged over to the door, but looked back quickly to see Fiora tugging her fat boob back into her frilly bra. She had no idea why the Headmistress had to dress like a total slut, since her approach was less seduction and more sex-for-favours. With an eye roll and a mental scoff, she opened the door.

“Oh, and Irelia?”

Irelia half-turned.

“I pulled up your old school records. I know you don’t need the answer keys to pass.”

Irelia’s eyes widened, and her face went red.

“See you next time,” Fiora grinned, and Irelia slammed the door shut without locking it.


 

Chapter 2: Unnecessary Precaution

Summary:

Syndra needs to be Student Council President, and the only thing she has to offer the Headmistress is her body.

Notes:

Still short. Was a sort-of request.

Chapter Text


 

A month of hard work and strenuous campaigning - on top of already rigorous coursework - was soon coming to an end. The preliminary student elections had just finished, leaving only the advanced classes to vote - but they were not numerous enough to overturn the main student body. Unless there was a decisive split in the preliminary voting...

Ah. Doubt. I must stop doing that. Doubt had began to plague Syndra’s thoughts since the start of the student elections, and she hated it. She had never, ever doubted herself before, no matter what she attempted. She was perfect at everything, so her treacherous thoughts were beginning to piss her off.

And really, even if the main student body was totally, evenly split, and the advance students were similarly divided, the final decision would still go down to the board of directors. Essentially, she had three strikes before she was out of the race.

But she was obviously the best candidate. She was hyper intelligent, top of the class, with some of the best marks in the entire school. She was active in the community, organizing programs and leading groups. She was a natural at talking and wordplay, a master of wit. Practically everyone loved her - after all, she had loyal pets that followed her around, clueless groupies and eager wannabe lovers.

It was a natural part of life that some people would dislike her. It was statistics. Someone as drop-dead gorgeous as her, with such a stunningly curvy body would naturally draw jealousy out of some students. There were also the low-level peons of the school, who she bullied around. They didn’t matter; they were in the minority.

Who else would win but her? Lissandra, with her cold-as-ice personality and flair? True, she might be well-organized and devilishly clever, but her seminars could freeze water with how dull they were. Add the fact that she was plain-looking, with a chest at least two cup-sizes smaller - she was barely a threat.

Diana? Hah. Her rebellious attitude drew the ire of practically every authority figure around, and her love-hate relationship with the star mathlete, Leona, was perfect scandal material. (Syndra knew that personally - she had enough dirt on the two of them to bury Diana, in the case that she won.) Okay, maybe the Lunari had a good athletic record - Syndra might be the star basketball player, but Diana took soccer, track, and high-jump - and sure, some people might like that kind of stuff in a girl, but Syndra’s hotness could overcome that, surely.

Karma? Well… perhaps. She was the next most likely candidate. Smart, skilled, well-liked, a good negotiator, calm, attractive, with an ass surpassing Syndra’s own. (She put that down to their difference in sports. Clearly working out would tone Syndra, whereas Karma’s meditation-shenanigans would keep her plump.

She was the only threat Syndra could foresee. Inwardly, she was glad that Ashe hadn’t bothered to run this time - Ashe’s royal blood, her background in conflict resolution, and her focus on the studies of political science would make her a dangerous opponent.

Well. Syndra was fairly certain she had this in the bag. She went through her day normally, working hard, brushing off clinging fans, and giving sudden speeches. Yet passing by the rows of posters from the other candidates made her stomach roil, and - though she would never actually do it - she wanted to rip them from the walls.

What if I don’t win?

Lunch was skipped in favour of finishing an assignment that wasn’t due for two more weeks. Doubt took away her appetite, and left her in a sour mood. She even snapped at her usual friends, successfully driving them away.

When it came time for basketball practice, she was totally out of it. Sure, she made all the usual shots and calls, but without any of her usual flair. Her teammates looked annoyed at her lackluster performance, and so did the coach.

She stomped outside for a water break, inwardly cursing herself. A few students milling about the corridor looked at her with (frankly disgusting) eyes. Her shorts were, well, very short, leaving little to the imagination. Her shoulder-strap top was tight and sweaty, fully outlining her d-cup breasts.

With a roll of her eyes she gestured rudely to the students, forcing them away. She knew she was gorgeous even while sweaty and tired, but they had no right to oogle. As if she would give them any attention, or heavens forbid, sleep with them. None of the other top students that Syndra found attractive had a dick between their legs, forcing her to lack the one thing she actually wanted: a girlfriend. Er, boyfriend? What was the term?

Irrelevant, she thought, and shook her head. She needed to focus on the problem at hand: getting rid of her pointless doubt. She splashed some water on her face from the fountain, and thought hard. She needed to win - the academy was prestigious, and being able to claim the title of president (even if only for a year) would make her stand out amongst future prospects. She needed this.

That was when a thought occurred to her. Tomorrow morning, after her practice, was the final tally. Then the board would vote. She couldn’t influence any of the student results now, but she could try and worm her way into the last stage for good measure - after all, they really had all the say… right?

The only person that had any real sway on the board was the Headmistress, who unconditionally ruled the school. The student president would work under her directly, too… and Syndra knew well of Headmistress Fiora’s appetites. She tried to find dirt on every authority figure, just in case, and Fiora did not make it difficult to do so. It was hard to do anything against her, though, as Syndra learned that Fiora’s network of contacts was expansive.

Syndra looked down to her body, and admired herself. She twisted left and right, admiring her assets - long legs, juicy ass, toned stomach, full tits - yes, Fiora would certainly be amicable to a trade. What should she wear, though…? Her sports clothes were too plain, the uniform too standard. Maybe a nicer blouse, a shorter skit, and some lingerie? She did have that lace one that she had never worn. (The intention had been to seduce Irelia, but the discovery that she lacked any extra equipment had really torn away that desire.)

She drew in a deep breath, and nodded to herself. She’d seduce Fiora, in order to secure herself a seat as the council’s head. It would work. She would make it work.

Now I only hope the other rumours are wrong, Syndra mused. I don’t know if I can take ten inches. My dildo is half that. Does she use condoms? Why did I not check that beforehand? Well, she must, since she’s a teacher… well, a pill before and after will suffice.

She nodded to herself again, and went back to the gym.

 


 

Syndra stood outside the door to the poll-collection room - technically, the teacher’s second-floor lounge, briefly re-purposed. Her skin was freshly showered from practice, so her clothing stuck to her glistening skin and showed off her curves. She had forgone her blazer, and the blouse she’d picked was slightly transparent. Fiora’s keen eye would easily see the lacy purple bra she had on.

For good measure she popped two buttons from the top, better displaying her tight, young cleavage. The bra was a little tight, so her bountiful tits overspilled, but she saw it as a plus. She would just have to endure the slight annoyance of the many straps digging into her skin. (Truly, there were a lot of straps. Under her bust, over her bust, like a network of sexy lacing. Attractive, but painful.)

She rapped on the door twice, and stepped inside. She gently inclined her head to the only other figure in the room, and said politely, “Good morning, Headmistress.”

Fiora looked up from the sheet of paper in her hand. Her eyebrows came together briefly, and slight confusion passed over her regal face. “Ms. Sovereign. How surprising to see you here.”

Her tone conveyed anything but surprise, but Syndra brushed it off. “I came by to see if I could alleviate any stress from you. I’m sure you’ve been working hard.” Syndra made sure to emphasis just the right words to set off the older woman.

Fiora popped her lips. “Yes, I see you’re ready to help.” Her lecherous eyes roved over every inch of Syndra’s body, and if the youth hadn’t been so resolute on her plan, she would have felt disgusted.

Syndra hopped up on a sturdy plastic table, with as much grace as she could muster. Though it pained her to do so, she sat as unladylike as she could - legs spread, skirt unsmoothed. When Fiora looked - as Syndra knew she would  - she’d get an eyeful of purple undergarments and garters. “I love to help. That’s what makes me the best candidate for president.”

Fiora blinked once, looked down at her papers, then blinked again, somewhat suspicious. She looked up Syndra’s skirt, as expected, and then, very calmly, folded her papers up and placed them in a container. “We should not be discussing anything about the results.” Her voice was measured, a little wry, a little sarcastic. It was the tiniest bit strange, but Syndra put that down to her surprise at being propositioned by a student.

“I would not dare go against the rules,” Syndra mock-gasped, and adjusted her silky hair. “After all, I know i’m already assured the spot.”

“Really.” Fiora’s face was steady, impassive, even though her eyes were very blatantly stripping Syndra’s body of clothing. Her words were more careful, and measured. “Is that so?”

“Of course. And I also know you’ll vouch for me, and my suitability, to the Board.”

Fiora’s manicured hand swept back through her hair, and she unbuttoned the top of her suit. Syndra had to swallow when she saw Fiora’s own cleavage, at least a cup larger than her own, pop free of her clothing. She, too, wore a lacy bra, but much more expensive-looking.

“Why should I do that?” Fiora purred, stepping in closer. Syndra met her strong gaze, surprised at the desire swimming through them, but after a moment elation filled her body. The ball was firmly in her court.

Syndra made a triumphant noise, and leaned back to properly display her generous tits. “Because i’m sure that i’ve got all the necessary dimensions for the job. Better than you’ve had before.”

Fiora hummed as she stood over Syndra, just a tad too dominantly for the girl’s taste. Her face was mischievous, knowing. “I believe Karma, too, has the right dimensions for the job.”

Syndra’s mouth opened, and she let out an indignant squeal. Did Fiora actually prefer the Ionian slut over her?! Was her ass really that much better?

“Yes,” Fiora continued, “I think tapping that would be very, very nice. A lot of potential. All that Yoga would make for some nice flexibility.”

“Well,” Syndra protested, voice firm, “we’ll be working closely together monthly, so I can foresee long, late-night sessions between us. And, unfortunately, it has been said that Karma gets around. I don’t. I am untapped potential.”

Fiora reached out to comb a loose strand of hair away from Syndra’s face, and then trailed her nails down her pale neck. “Once a week,” She corrected. “We’ll need long, intense, late-night sessions, once a week.”

“I - I see.” Syndra nodded thoughtfully. “Yes, that sounds right. You do know best in these -”

“Also, in the event that I need escorting to any events, you will assist me.” Fiora smiled smoothly. “I do go to a few business affairs, and a protege would learn so much from the interactions, don’t you think? Of course, it would help if she was young, attractive, and dressed well.”

“That sounds like a perfectly reasonable request.” While Syndra didn’t want to be paraded around like Fiora’s trophy, she would learn many useful things at such events. It was actually perfect for her future, so any side action with the Headmistress would be done for her own benefit. Yes, the ball was still in her court.

“I would, of course, provide lodging and comfort afterwards.”

“R-right.” Sex in exchange for knowledge. It was an easy deal, at least, but Syndra wracked her brain to get more. “For you to go to such lengths, i’m sure a personal letter of recommendation is included?

“Naturally,” Fiora chuckled, and leaned over the younger girl. Her hand barely grazed a supple tit, as if waiting for permission. “Have we reached a deal?”

Syndra kept her shoulders back and chin up, trying to keep power over the situation. She did not like how vulnerable she felt under the older woman, but surely that was normal? The Headmistress was strong, authoritative, older, wise... it had to be normal for anyone to be nervous in this position. Of course, totally normal. “Depends. Do I have your guarantee for both?”

“Cross my heart. I’ll do my hardest to emphasis your worth to the board, and i’ll get started on a letter of recommendation - provided you hold up your end.”

Syndra let out a shaky breath. “Then I do believe we’ve come to an agreement.”

Fiora smirked. “Good. Then seal it with a kiss.”

The girl was more eager than she would care to admit, given the situation. She tried not to jump up instantly, instead slowly wrapping a svelte arm around Fiora’s neck and dragging their lips together. It was shockingly nice. Her own lips were nice and plump, with the perfect amount of springiness and a touch of lipstick. She had the idea in her head that her own were the best, and so she expected a kiss from Fiora to be dry, lackluster, old… but damn, she was wrong. Fiora’s were fat and pliant, moulding themselves around Syndra’s in lustful subjugation.

It was like kissing one of the many silk pillows that she slept with at night, and Syndra nearly gave herself to the kiss entirely. Fiora took the lead, which was fine - Syndra’s experience was very slight. The way the older woman nipped and moved was literally taking her breath away, such was her skill.

When something prodded against her full lips, Syndra stiffened. At first she was unsure; she knew it was a tongue, but she had no experience in this, and she did not want to relinquish all control. Fiora was insistent, though, and Syndra needed her approval to succeed. She allowed her tongue to worm it’s way inside her mouth, and immediately she was besieged.

Skillfully, the Headmistress swept her way through Syndra’s mouth, memorizing every inch of the wet cavern. Syndra could not duel that tongue, though she tried; Fiora knew what she was doing, and was taking what she wanted. The girl knew that Fiora locked lips with dozens, and had enough experience over her to make any attempt at resistance useless.

Her hands moved over Syndra’s body as they locked lips. Her neck, the curve of her hips, her legs, but mainly her breasts. Fiora’s strong fingers gently squeezed them through the thin material of her shirt, almost soothingly. Eventually she deftly unbuttoned Syndra’s blouse, pulling the material away from her body. She was mostly dry from her shower, leaving her skin fresh and springy.

Fiora kneaded her breasts, rolling the firm but malleable orbs in her hands. When she eventually lifted her mouth off Syndra’s plump cocksuckers, the first thing she did was look down at the young flesh of her student. She licked her lips and cooed appreciatively, clearly enjoying the sight of her breasts.

She placed her soft lips down on the left tit first, leaving gentle, eager kisses against the silky-smooth flesh. She trailed her kisses across, then into her cleavage, before finishing on her right tit. Her tongue was wet against Syndra’s skin, an entirely different sensation from the showers. Not at all unpleasant, though.

Fiora looked up to lock gazes with Syndra, and she showed off her white teeth. “This is a very nice bra,” she commented, clearly happy. “Very nice. I do think i’ll be buying you something more expensive, though.”

Syndra lifted her chin and narrowed her eyes, to challenge Fiora, but the Headmistress went back to worshiping her student’s body. Her tongue ran down Syndra’s smooth stomach, dipping into her navel, before going further. She left a long trail of saliva across the white skin, thick and shiny.

“Lift your ass,” Fiora all but commanded, her fingers tight against Syndra’s skirt. For a moment she considered being stubborn, but she knew this was her own plan, and it would not do to be reluctant. So she complied, lifting her doughy ass inches off the desk, and Fiora took the moment to drag her skirt down her legs. It dangled around her ankles, forgotten.

“You came very prepared,” Fiora murmured in amazement. “Fancy lingerie like this is nice - I think I have a new favourite style. I’ll buy you some nice sets, and you’ll wear this when we meet, understand?”

Syndra humphed, nose upturned, but shivered under Fiora’s praise. The woman traced her fingers around the edges of the underwear, before ever-so-slowly dragging them off Syndra’s wide hips and down her legs.

Fiora sighed breathlessly as she took in the sight of Syndra’s clean-shaven pussy. With a satisfied smile she placed a kiss on the top nub, before immediately dragging her tongue across her folds.

It elicited a sudden gasp from Syndra, along with a violent shudder that sent her fat tits jiggling. It felt glorious, and each probing lick from the Headmistress drove her further into heady bliss. She even bucked her hips along to the tempo of her tongue, indulging in the older woman’s skilled ministrations.

“I’m glad you like this,” Fiora chuckled, “But i’ll tongue-fuck you next time: I’m a little too hard to wait any longer.”

“A-am I not supposed to give you a blowjob?” Syndra questioned, trying to keep her arousal in check. She had researched this beforehand, so she figured she was supposed to suck on the Headmistress. Right?

“Next time, we’ll trade head,” Fiora promised, dropping her own skirt to the ground. Her ten inch bitch-breaker was hard and thick, and Syndra wasn’t sure she could take it all. “I’ll teach you how to take me to the base, and then i’ll make you cum with my mouth.”

Syndra nodded lazily, focused on that huge, throbbing slab of meat as it approached her pussy. Had she bitten off more than she could chew? She didn’t want to admit it, but she was scared. Would it even fit?

As if reading her thoughts, Fiora murmured, “Don’t worry your pretty little head. I’ll fit.”

“Do you have a condom?”

“No. I never use condoms, and you’ll have to get used to that.”

Syndra nodded as Fiora’s thick cock prodded at her swollen entrance. It took her no time at all to find her tight tunnel beneath the thick petals of her sex, and she wasted no time in trying to push her way inside. First went the ridge of her head, roughly pushing inwards. It was not easy at all; Syndra was too tight, Fiora too large, with not enough wetness between them.

Fiora withdrew with a curse, and spit on both her hand and cock. She lubed herself up with her saliva, trying to make do with what she had, and then moved back to her student’s pussy. She tried again, this time succeeding in gaining entry to that tight haven.

Fiora let out a deep sigh, pushing harder with her womanly hips. More of her fat shaft breached Syndra’s pink, fleshy pussy, stretching it out more than it had ever been. The tunnel constricted around the invasive behemoth, and it was almost too tight for Fiora to continue.

She squeezed her eyes shut. “F-fuck, you’re so tight. I’ve wanted to fuck this pussy for so long -”

Syndra let out a breathless half-gasp, half-laugh. It had been easier to seduce Fiora than she had expected, and it was because Fiora had been lusting over her this whole time. Normally she’d use that knowledge to inflate her own ego, but right now she was focused on the fact that she had a pole of meat inside her warm oven, and it was filling her to the absolute limit.

Fiora grunted, as if unwilling to allow Syndra’s vice-like pussy to win, and she started to rut. Ignorant of Syndra’s hesitant pleas, she thrust her hips and buried ever more of her shaft inside the clinging heat. She got further and further with each movement, fucking Syndra on the plastic table without having even fully penetrated her. The wet heat of her pussy greedily gobbled on every inch that pushed inside, though it struggled to properly accommodate it. Every time Fiora withdrew Syndra felt too empty, and every time she thrust Syndra felt too full. Her pussy couldn’t decide for itself which it preferred, because it burned and stretched around the invader, but then clung to it eagerly when it tried to pull out.

Over and over Syndra was fucked against the table, her fat ass hanging just off the edge, her legs dangling over the sides. She had to hold herself up with her hands, because she was not going to be lying on her back for the Headmistress - even though she so desperately wanted to relinquish command, just get railed by the older expert. Fiora fucked her with something like desperation, but not without skill or precision. She was not rutting like an animal, like Syndra half-assumed she might, and so Syndra could not hold any sort of superiority over the woman. She was at the mercy of her tremendous cock, and her piston-like hips.

Shameless, husky moans left her lips. She could not stop herself at all. Fiora filled her twat entirely, and now it was almost entirely inside. Parts of her pussy that had never been reached were suddenly and brutally conquered. Her squishy pink folds were being thoroughly churned by the impossibly hard girl-dick, and it was the best feeling she had ever had. If sex with the Headmistress felt like this all the time, then Syndra might have to admit that she was more interested in future fucking than anything else. 

"Ngh," Syndra grunted, fingers clenched so tightly they were turning white. This was certainly now beyond any attempt at securing her position; Syndra wanted this almost more than the initial reason. She could almost understand why other students engaged in sexual relations with their teacher. How could any of the young student body hold a candle to Fiora's sexual prowess?

Fiora’s balls slapped against Syndra’s hanging ass, and fleshly claps filled the room. Syndra’s hair and tits bounced wildly, and the left one had slipped free of it’s too-tight bra cup and was now free to wobble of it’s own accord. Fiora took the opportunity to capture a pink, swollen nipple with her mouth, biting down hard and leaving Syndra to shout in pleasurable pain. The girl's fingers curled inwards tightly; she wanted to grab something, take hold of anything and relieve herself of some of the pleasurable pressure building within, but there was nothing in reach - well, she truly wanted to grab the Headmistress' hanging, heaving tits, or her shiny hair, but the girl would not give in to something she self-perceived as submissive, and had to suffer for it. 

The plastic desk shook and squeaked, until Syndra was sure it was going to collapse. Fiora did not care, burrowing her barrel-thick shaft into the warm snatch over and over. It was like a rod of hot iron was being stabbed through her body, and it was incredibly sexy. She had no idea why she had not done this before, but it was absolutely the best. It was like the Headmistress' dick belonged in Syndra's pussy, stretching the snug channel into a perfectly soft sheath, and Syndra's proud, self-assured mind told her that it was all due to Syndra's own perfection - of course she was the best fit for Fiora's dick. Perfection belonged with Perfection. 

The Headmistress' mouth left a wet puddle of saliva when she pulled off the girl's tit, before Fiora abruptly kissed her hard on the lips. Syndra’s eyes widened when she felt warmth flood her insides, and she realized belatedly Fiora was cumming. What felt like gallons of warm liquid gushed into her pink folds, and Fiora seemed intent of plowing the seed into her tight fields. Her cock jettisoned sticky liquid against her cervix, while the rest pooled into her tunnel. There was no warning, though Syndra was unfamiliar with the tell-tale signs, and perhaps suffered for it. 

It was entirely too much, and so her eyes rolled back as her own orgasm swept over her. She lost all feeling, almost going totally numb. She didn't even recognize when Fiora stopped ejaculating inside her, or when she stopped brutally fucking her body, but when she came off her high it was all done: two sweating, breathless women, a leaking pipe and fluttering cunt. Liquid dripped from her abused, gaping pussy, thick and warm.  It had all ended faster than Syndra would have expected given Fiora's past events, but the girl chalked that up to her own gorgeous, perfect body, instead of anything else. 

However fast or brief, Syndra was satisfied. Thoroughly fucked, but satisfied. The spunk in her belly was warm, her tunnel was raw and aching, but it was as if she was on cloud nine. Fiora, too, seemed satisfied, if the expression on her face was any indication. Syndra was elated to see that: while she had thought the sex would be something she would have to grit her teeth and bear through, it had ended supremely satisfying, and to know that she brought Fiora to similar pleasure was good for her ego. 

In fact, Syndra mused, keenly watching Fiora's bust rise and fall as she breathed heavily, If this wipes away the silly doubts in my mind, I may do this more frequently.

“I’d normally warn my students not to be late for class,” Fiora gasped, clearly tired, “But I understand if you need a break. I’ll make sure you suffer no penalty for skipping. Just… relax.”

Syndra cleared her throat, and defiantly lifted her face. She was stronger than this, damn it. She did not trust herself to speak, but she could still make a point: she fixed her clothing back to normal, and stood on very shaky legs. She had no idea if she would be able to walk to class without collapsing, and she knew she was going to be sore in the morning.

Fiora lifted an eyebrow, but shrugged. “We’ll set up a schedule for our meetings, and outings. I’ll also need a list of your clothing sizes by tomorrow.”

Syndra nodded as she left the room, struggling to walk straight. She did not question why Headmistress Fiora was talking with such certainty, but the mind-draining sex stopped her from thinking right. She allowed the mind-numbing haze of pleasure to settle over her, and relished in the smug pride of a job well done.

Truly, she thought proudly, I am the best.


 

 

Fiora watched Syndra leave, cum oozing down her pale leg, and she chuckled. She had no idea why these events had transpired, but she had totally come out on top.

She lifted the sheet from earlier out of her container, and laughed softly to herself. While the paper was only a basic tally, yet to be re-typed and formatted for proper presentation, it was still accurate.  It clearly showed that the student body had voted Syndra in as their president - if only by a small margin over Karma. The board, honestly, stopped caring about the presidents years ago, leaving Fiora alone to decide - and she just chose the hottest piece of ass on parade, so Syndra was always going to be in.

This? This was a lucky break. Negotiating herself a nice sex deal, and some arm candy to show off at parties - hell, even Syndra’s recommendation letter was sitting neatly in her office desk. Granted, she was hoping to trade it for a one-off blowjob, but this was way better.

Whistling to herself, the headmistress began to tidy up the room, extremely satisfied with herself. Syndra would need a lot of teaching and guidance in the coming months, and Fiora was looking forwards to it.

What a day.

Chapter 3: Slutty Audition

Summary:

Headmistress Fiora is forced to handle the auditions. She applies the liberal use of her dick, and solves the problem.
Commissioned Chapter.

Notes:

This chapter was commissioned over at HF, everything as specified by the commissioner.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Commissioned chapter for one T.J, 4500 words


 

 

“Please,” Jhin begged, “Assist me in this, Headmistress.”

“Thiz sounds like ‘your problem, professor.” Fiora’s accent was thick and heavy, though it was always like that when she was upset. It was hard to concentrate on enunciation when she was furiously trying to not stab her subordinate.

“Ah, woe is me!” Jhin threw up his false hand dramatically, and covered his forehead. “Curse my skill, and professionalism, and sheer acting talent -”

“Oh, be quiet.” Fiora crossed her arms under her breasts, unintentionally giving them a cleavage boost. “It iz entirely your fault for scheduling the drama auditions at the same time as your own rehearsal.”

Jhin got down on one knee, held out a hand, and Fiora rolled her eyes. “My lady, please, your masterful insight would be most appreciated - there is, after me, no other mind that can truly comprehend talent, and I would be honoured to have you -”

“Jhin, shut up at this very moment, or I will render you unable to act for the next month.”

Jhin, very wisely, stopped talking.

“Fine. I will… hold the auditions.” Fiora held up a finger. “However, do not expect me to use up all my time in finding the perfect match. I’ll sit there until I find someone that’s adequate, and then I am gone. Understand?”

Jhin tilted his head upwards, and Fiora sighed. “You may talk.”

“I understand perfectly, dearest Headmistress,” Jhin murmured eloquently, though Fiora very much wanted to kick his head. “Verily, I have a sheet, here, with my specifications on the perfect actor. To facilitate your auditioning, for I would never imply your lack of intelligence. It matches up with the audition posters.”

Fiora hummed. “Whatever, Jhin. Don’t bother me again for another month, at the least.”

The drama professor bowed low, and held out a piece of manilla paper. Fiora took it gingerly, and waited until the man had retreated from his office - comically, still holding his low-bow - before looking it over. Her eyebrows rose. It was rather specific, and odd. Height, hair colour, measurements, acting talent, specific lines they had to read… yeah, there was no way Fiora was going to use any of these.

Well, perhaps she could be more liberal with the specifications. She grabbed a dot of white-out and slapped it over the categories, changing the recommended breast size from an A cup to a D, and re-adjusted the other measurements. Under the section for lines she changed all the pretentious one-liners to a simple, ‘ Does this make my butt look big?’ Fiora might as well have some entertainment while doing this. Jhin could go screw himself, really.

After a moment of hesitation Fiora downgraded the cup size, since she was familiar with the number of students with large tits, and she’d need a larger pool of would-be actors. The Headmistress never did anything half-assed, not even for some visual satisfaction - she only took… small liberties.

Ah, Mon Dieu, She thought, I’m already putting too much effort into this. Well, at least i’ll be able to ogle some fine girls, I suppose.

 


 

 

The first two hours were hell. The students legitimately had no acting talent whatsoever, and she suddenly had an appreciation for Jhin’s dedication to his craft. Only a handful met the bill he had set forth, but only barely, so Fiora had written them down, but continued going through the applicants. While they were nice to look at, their abysmal acting take Fiora out of her state of perpetual arousal and just made her disappointed. She took some pictures, as per Jhin’s requirements, though she admittedly focused on the chest area more than the face. Those would go to her personal collection, and hopefully Jhin wouldn’t say anything.

Another girl came in, and then left in record time, and Fiora crossed her name off the list. This was her academy, damnit, and she could not tolerate talent this low. No wonder Jhin’s list of requirements was so extensive; it was needed to shift through the bad and the adequate, never mind the good.

The door opened and allowed another student in, and Fiora lazily drooped her chin into her palm. “Name?”

“Janna, ma’am.”

Fiora’s eyes scraped down her list and found Janna’s name, and poised her pen beside it, ready to scratch it off without hesitation. She looked up after a long moment, and stared at the girl before her. Pretty, in an elfish way, with a pointed face and pointed ears. She had a slim build, but her tits really didn’t fit her frame at all - nice, large D-cups tits. No blazer was in sight, but Fiora couldn’t care at all about the disregard for dress policy - the sight was gorgeous, and made her reconsider the uniform code. Her dress shirt was tied up at her midriff with a rough knot, and her top buttons were wholly undone, showing off too much cleavage and too much stomach. Her reddish tie was stuck in between the swell of her tits, almost like an accessory.

The girl sat properly upon the stage chair: legs together so that her knees were firmly touching, hands on her thighs, back straight, chin up, eyes wide and innocent. Fiora was having trouble reconciling the slutty dress with the proper and polite attitude. Was it an act, perhaps? Well, if it was, then the girl was already leagues ahead of the others.

Fora cleared her throat. “I need to take a picture, for the, ah, casting list.”

The girl nodded happily, and Fiora’s eyes were wide with confusion. She deftly raised the digital camera and snapped off a few pictures - at least five too many. One of the girl’s face, and the rest centered on her tremendous tits, thighs, and stomach. Gorgeous.

Once the camera was back down on the table, Fiora focused her attention back on the girl. “So, dear, do you know the lines?”

“Oh. I heard they were changed, but.” The girl winced, and Fiora’s eyebrows furrowed. “But I don’t know them?”

Fiora got the sudden feeling that the girl was not the brightest, but refrained from making such a judgment. “Well, the line is ‘ does this make my butt look big?’ and, hm, choose something to act that out.”

“Like… a pose...?”

Was that a question or an answer? The Headmistress thought, but more diplomatically said, “...If that is what you want to do.”

Janna’s face lit up, all happy-like, and stood up abruptly. Her breasts bounced, looking painfully heavy on her skinny body. Fiora had to marvel at how tall the girl was, though. She seemed to be as tall as Fiora herself, and her toned legs seemed to go on forever. While the Headmistress still though Irelia’s meaty legs were superior, this girl was a close, close second.

How would those limbs feel around me? Fiora thought, and shifted her legs uncomfortably.  She could already feel her dick swelling up, and it would do no good to watch the proceedings with an excruciating hard-on.

“Does this make my butt look big?” Janna asked, and struck a pose very much like that of a pin-up girl. Fiora’s jaw dropped, and she very, very quickly snapped up a lewd photograph. Janna’s short skirt hung around her tight rear, long, killer legs outstretched, body-half turned to bear her sizable bust; it was hot, and Fiora wanted to put that picture in her office. She didn't know if it was socially acceptable to do so, but the ramifications were the furthest thing on her mind.

Fiora popped her lips. “That’s… good, dear, thanks.”

Janna popped down in her seat, arms perfectly straight as they held her knees. It framed her wide breasts perfectly, as if the girl was candy for Fiora’s eyes.

“Did you like it?” Janna asked, all excited, and Fiora was not sure what, exactly, to say. Normally she was the domineering one, confidant, but right now she was a little to confused to be her normal self.

“Yes. It was…. Amongst the better displays, today.” Fiora paused. “You’re skilled at, well, posing.”

Janna grinned. “Aren't I? I’m a model! Or trying to be one. I like it!”

“A model?” Fiora frowned. Did they have a modeling class?

“Yeah! Like, clothing, swimsuits, uh, beach magazines and, like, the poster ones? Ya know?”

Fiora blinked. The girl sounded like an absolute airhead. She would never accept someone that sounded so ditzy; who the hell did she fuck to get into her Academy? It certainly had not been Fiora herself, because she would remember banging a girl like that. Or, perhaps not. Janna might not have been of-age then, and judging by her lapel she was only in her third year… Well, Fiora would not put it behind herself to wait several years just for potential. Hopefully not, but, well…

Fiora nodded sagely. “So you do swimsuit catalogs. Admirable. You should definitely let me know which ones.”

Janna laughed brightly. “Yeah! Totally. All the other girls like them: I’m a great model!”

I bet, Fiora thought. They just want you to model on their beds.

“Well, thank you for auditioning, and -”

The girl leaned forwards suddenly, her pale blonde ponytail swinging, and her cleavage swinging forwards. “So do I get the part?”

“That remains to be seen,” Fiora replied diplomatically. “I’ll put your name on the… uhm… rehearsal list, and we’ll judge between the others there.”

Janna nodded knowingly, as if she had caught on to some secret. “Ah! I get it, I get it.”

Her hands moved up and untied the knot holding her dress shirt in place, and the fabric swung open to show of her flat stomach fully. Her tits were encased in a frilly white bra, made of some near-transparent mesh that really did nothing to hide them, nor the tiny pink nipples. The girl rolled her shoulders, bouncing her boobs, and her white shirt pooled against the back of her chair.

Fiora’s eyes widened in panic and surprise, and she choked out a ‘what?’

“Don’t worry, I get it,” Janna said very simply, and very plainly. “But you don’t need to compare if you see all of me right now, right!”

“You get it,” Fiora repeated, watching the girl undo the clasp of her skirt and fold it neatly. It was very practiced, methodical - something born from repetition. “Is this something you do often?”

“Oh yeah! You know, modelling is suuuuper competitive, and sometimes the producers are real nice and make a deal. You know, undress and show them that I’ve got the stuff and I can cut the line.”

“O-oh.”

Janna leaned in conspiratorial, her hand playing with the hem of her knee-high socks, “But i’m clever,” - Fiora wanted to deny that - “and I know the best way to get the spot is to sign up for one of those, uhm, private rehearsals? And I can show my body acting!”

Fiora gulped. There was so much wrong with that. “Is this something that you are forced to do?”

“Mmmm. Not all the time.”

The Headmistress realized that she had just put at least a month of work on her plate, but she absolutely needed to start cleaning up the unsavoury individuals taking advantage of her student - only she was allowed to do that, damnit. Who else would do something so despicable?

Janna’s fingers moved to her neck, loosening her tie, but Fiora stopped her. “Leave that on, please. It’s nice.”

Fiora might be fair and just, but she was also a horny woman, and wouldn’t let a tasty morsel like this pass her by.

Janna nodded, and got down on her knees. She crawled her way over to Fiora, tits hanging and swaying, ass moving from side to side like a snake, until she finally kneeled between her Headmistress’ legs. The woman’s pencil skirt was tugged down until it hit the floor, and her elaborate lingerie followed suit.

“That’s totally the biggest I’ve seen yet!” Janna marveled, and held up one slim forearm to compare them. “Oh my gosh, it’s as big as my arm.”

“How do you normally go about this?” Fiora asked, half-looking for information, mostly just painfully aroused.

“Blowjob or titjob,” Janna replied quickly, “Or a quick fuck back at their apartments. But, like, most can’t go more than once at a time. Buuuuuut I think you have a few rounds in you.”

Fiora tugged on her hard shaft. She was agonizingly hard, and her flesh felt stretched. She hadn’t had a good fuck in a few days, so she was going to rail this slut hard. “Get those gorgeous melons out of that bra and around my cock. And don’t you dare take off that cute little tie.”

Janna’s skimpy bra unhooked from the front, easy and simple and suited for her slutty disposition. Fiora approved, and was very happy when those large tits spilled free. The bra had really propped them up, because now they sagged slightly and splayed sideways from their own weight, but it was incredibly sexy to look at. The girl rose up with her tits in hand, but Fiora stopped her. The girl looked at her in question, but when Fiora started to grope her orbs the girl’s gaze softened. She allowed the older woman to fondle her tits, and Fiora was very happy to heft their weight and fullness. It only lasted for a few moments before she indicated that Janna should continue.

Janna’s breasts rose to cock-level, and Fiora took the opportunity to slab her girthy shaft against the tits before it. The impacts were tiny and faint, yet the flesh sunk beneath each hit and rippled outwards from the point of impact. Fiora had been sure from her groping, but she was now certain that those tremendous, out-of-frame tits were natural.

Fiora had not thought she would see tits heavier or softer than that whore Sona, but apparently Janna’s smaller melons were vying for that title. And Sona, with her perpetually milk-filled tits befitting the breeding-sow that she was, had reigned as queen of the tits since she had begun at the Academy.

Janna spit on Fiora’s cock twice, lubing it up, but Fiora refrained from adding her own spit to the mix. She was content to watch the girl prepare herself, lathering her tits in and the cock with sticky wetness. When she finally settled her breasts around Fiora’s dick, the older woman groaned at the immeasurably soft cushion of flesh.

The girl’s hands moved her tits up and down, sliding her plush cushions of titflesh up and down the rock-hard rod. While there was little skill involved, the plaint mounds consumed her cock utterly like a hotdog. The wet skin made travel easy, and so every inch of her horribly engorged length was soothed by the fleshy pillows.

Fiora was not content to let herself be fucked, however. She took charge as always, bucking her powerful hips in order to maximize the pleasure she could get from the two balloon-tits around her dick. Granted, it wasn’t the fresh feel of a slick pussy, but it was close enough for Fiora to treat it just like one.

Her powerful girl-cock glided between the plaint mounds, forcing the flesh to mould around her. It was not possible for the entirety of her length to be covered at any point, but Janna did a good job of trying, and the feeling of transitioning from warm and saliva-slicked skin to cold air was pleasant. The cute red tie around her neck bounced about from Fiora’s power, almost like it was caught in the wind.

But Fiora was fair, whether it be to actual pussy or pussy-like tits. Her hips moved fast, driving her length through the jiggling tits at speed. Janna’s tits rippled from the bottom up, and the poor girl had to hold them together to stop Fiora from forcing them apart in her eager haste. The thick cock was like a wedge, driving between the wonderful cleavage, fucking it just like she would - and intended to - fuck the student’s cunt.

Janna’s face quivered, seemingly stuck between smiling and and frowning. She seemed to be truly struggling to move her boobs and provide her Headmistress with a good tit-fuck, unable to comprehend that Fiora was fucking her tits by herself. Every time the older woman’s fist-like cock-head bulged out of Janna’s tits the girl looked intrigued, and her tongue poked out to lick at the angry, purple head. Twice, her school-issue tie got in the way, until, frustrated, she tugged it off to the left, where it rested over the swell of her side-boob.

Fiora’s fingers gripped the fabric of her seat, and her face was set into a firm frown. She felt like she was about to cum, but she had no intention of warning her student. If she couldn’t tell by her fast, deliberate strokes or swelling, pulsating cock, then she deserved the mess.

Janna jerked back when ropes of gooey cum splashed across her face, coating her delicate features in gooey white fluid. Some stained her neck, and the rest coated her heavy breasts in white. It flowed down her cleavage, running back over Fiora’s still thrusting cock, while the rest went down the sides and over her pink nipples. It was a veritable river of cum, several days’ worth, and Janna’s entire front was slathered over in white.

The Headmistress idly thrust her cock a few final times, extracting the last bit of squishy pleasure, before ordering the girl to get up. Janna giggled, and tried to wipe her face clean of some of the sticky cum. It clung to her fingers viciously, stringing between the like webbing. She then looked down at Fiora’s still hard rod, and examined it thoroughly.

“It won’t fuck itself,” Fiora remarked snappily, gesturing for the girl to take a seat. Janna hesitated, unsure, and all the while semen dripped down from her oversized tits.

“That’s a lot of cum,” Janna whispered, eyes glued to the cum-coated shaft. True enough, the abominably large rod was stained entirely in white jizz, and even the air-headed girl knew that the cum coating alone was enough to put a normal girl at risk of pregnancy, even without an ejaculation inside them. Fiora knew that her over-virile sperm would impregnate her, guaranteed.

Fiora also did not care about that; not her problem. She reached out to slap the girl’s thigh, and Janna hastily complied without a further word of protest. The love-seat Fiora had chosen to sit on was wide enough for two people, though Janna made for the woman’s lap. Her feet planted themselves to either side of Fiora’s wide hips, bracing the girl as she squatted atop the tall prick.

Janna did not seem particularly wet, but her pussy stoically gobbled up the titanic shaft despite her dryness. Her folds visibly stretched wide in accommodation, and Janna’s face was stuck in a wince of strain. Still, she moved steadily downwards, pussy gobbling up inch after inch, taking the Headmistress’ bitchbreaker down to the base.

If the Headmistress was being brutally honest, and she generally was, she had to say that Janna was not particularly tight by any means. Unlike the rarely-fucked or fresh girls that Fiora frequented, Janna had clearly been broken in many times. Fiora didn’t think it a bad thing; her dick was huge, and Janna was slim, so her dick felt like it was being constricted by a python either way - for anyone smaller, which was most people, well…

Fiora smirked. Her colossal dick would certainly ruin Janna’s pussy for anyone else but Fiora herself, and she found that to be just fine - the girl would never have better. Janna had to stop two-thirds of the way down, eyes squeezed shut and a groan on her lips, so Fiora helped her out and pulled her down firmly. She was hilted inside the girl’s warmth in a instant, though Janna seemed uncomfortable with the sudden pike inside her belly. Both of them could see the outline of Fiora’s cock in the girl’s abdomen, bulging the taut skin outwards.

“It’s fucking huge ,” Janna moaned, her hips shaking and lips quivering. Fiora’s smirk grew wider, and she settled her hands on the girls small, trim waist. Fiora settled into an easy pace, giving herself some room to work her cock while Janna adjusted. She contented herself by watching the girl’s cum stained tits sway and bob, like a hypnotists’ watch. The red tie bounced in perfect harmony, and it added a splash of colour to Janna’s pale, white skin. In fact, it was almost picture worthy.

Janna grew resolute, and she bit her lip as she curled her upper body forwards. Her heavy tits dangling beneath her as her hands braced themselves on the love-seat's armrests. She started to rock herself onto Fiora’s girthy dick, pulling out with slight difficulty before taking every agonizing inch back inside. Her position offered her great leverage: her firmly planted feet allowed her to use her legs to push herself up and down, like she was working out for a photo shoot.

Up and down she went, fucking herself on Fiora’s dick, eyes firmly locked on the semen-covered shaft entering her pussy. Fiora was watching the bulge passing through Janna’s pale skin with amusement, and no small amount of satisfaction. Janna’s loose walls didn’t quite grip her walls with the same vigour as Irelia, or Syndra, but it was still a warm, wet sheath that surrounded her in bliss.

The student model was starting to get into the sex. Normally Fiora was in control, but Janna was using all her considerable leg strength to fuck herself onto the bitchbreaker, eagerly and vigorously, and Fiora was content to sit back and let her do the work. She slammed her ass down with loud claps, and rose up with musical moans, while her tits bounced and hair swayed. Up and down she went, greedily taking everything Fiora’s monstrous manhood could offer.

The fucking became faster, more furious. Janna slammed up and down at a breakneck pace, legs working with admirable strength. Fiora added in her own quick thrusts, focused mostly on delivering savage blows to the girl’s tender cunt, but Janna met them with ease. Boldly the girl’s hands switched from red-cushioned armrests to Fiora’s clothed tits, where she rested down. Her eyes were squeezed shut, still, but she did not appear to be using her hands for any movement, so Fiora murmured a noise of approval.

Janna sunk her fingers through several layers of clothing and into Fiora’s generous bust and, despite the clothing between them, Janna sighed at their firmness. She leaned further over the older woman as she fucked herself onto the hard slab of girl meat, slathering her inner walls with left over cum. She had not had something so fulfilling inside her twat in a long, long time, and it felt good to let herself go.

With Janna’s sloppy, jizzed-up tits hanging in the way, Fiora could no longer see herself fuck her student’s hot snatch, nor watch her cock bulge her tiny tummy out. It was saddening, but the rippling tit-flesh was pleasing enough. Fiora rested one hand on the curve of the girl’s toned ass, feeling the regularly worked-out muscle flex at each movement. Fiora’s other hand rose up to the girl’s face, where she tucked a lock of pale hair away, and cupped her fine features.

Their hips crashed together with desperate intensity, echoing out the auditorium in a series of staccato slaps. Janna eagerly rutted atop the wrist-thick dick, as if unwilling to part with it for even a second. Fiora had never experienced a fucking so desperate, nor a snatch so needy, and her dick pulsed with intent - she wanted to fill the slut with her load, if only because she had earned it.

Fiora had to hold off when she felt her desire to cum build up. Janna’s body was hard, but soft in the right places, and the play of her trained muscles beneath the skin felt nice. Her snatch was warm and pleasing, and the sticky pink walls fluttered with desire for her over sized prick. It was actually very difficult for Fiora to prevent herself from blowing her load early, but she was a woman of iron will, and she locked the desire away. She turned her thoughts to inane things, and not the warmth or feel of bliss, or the wonderful body fucking itself atop her.

The model’s cunt gushed out liquid, bathing Fiora’s monstrous bitch-breaking cock. It provided ample lubrication for her to move faster and harder, bucking atop her headmistress like she was a cowgirl on her steed. It was admirable how well she took the dick, even though the strain was written all over her pale face. Every time her loosened pussy lips touched down they squashed wetly against Fiora’s toned pelvis, accompanied by a popping noise.

Janna shivered as her hips pumped and body flexed. She needily ground her clit against Fiora’s pelvis as she descended down, her now-soaked pussy lips leaving trails along the Headmistress’ skin. Then, with a cry, she wrapped her arms around Fiora’s neck and bucked furiously back and forth, never really rising more than an inch or two, but allowing Fiora’s heavy slab to batter her inner walls and stretch them out like putty.

With another cry, the model’s body shook and trembled, and her cunt rippled across Fiora’s entire length. Her breathing was harsh and ragged, breasts rising and falling in sympathetic motion. Her toned ass flexed around Fiora’s hand, and the Headmistress realized that Janna was, perhaps, trying to rise up. The girl made it a third of the way off the juice-lubed cock, until Fiora firmly tugged her back down.

Whimpering, Janna tried again, this time going halfway, but Fiora was having none of it. She used both hands to slam the girl back down on her hulking slab, and then held her there firmly. Janna bit her lip and shifted her slim waist, as if trying to get comfortable again. Fiora smiled up at her, and then let herself go.

The floodgates opened, and a blast of potent baby-batter shot up towards Janna’s womb. The girl squealed and grabbed her own breast, tugging at a fat nipple, seemingly fine with being filled by Fiora’s sperm. Despite her earlier ejaculation, there was still a lot of liquid being pumped out her balls; it spurted up like a volcano, and flowed back down around the wide girth of her rod.

Fiora let out the breath she had been holding, and sighed in delirious satisfaction. Her hands urged the girl to keep on moving her soft cunt back and forth in grinding motions, but both of them lacked the strength to continue fucking. A few, final gushes of warm jizz painted Janna’s cunt walls, until her pink tunnel looked like a winter wonderland.

“Did-” Janna coughed lightly, and rubbed her forehead. “Did I, uhm, do a good job? D-did I get the part?”

Fiora blinked, frowned, and then quickly recalled the context of the situation. Unceremoniously she leaned forwards, nearly dropping the girl on the floor, and reached for her red pen. With two great slashes she crossed off the entire list of auditions, and wrote Janna’s name at the top of the list with stars beside it.

“You’re the fucking star of the show,” Fiora promised, not-so-subtly indulging in the feel of the warmth around her soft prick. She could, if she tried, probably get herself ramped up for another round, but this probably was not the time or the place. Maybe, though, she could call Janna in to her office for some private dress rehearsals. Yes, that would be nice... Maybe along with one of the sluts...

Janna’s face lit up. “Nice!”

“Right, well.” She tapped Janna’s ass twice, mostly to indicate that she should get up, partly to fondle her skilled muscles on last time. “I do need to go, so if you don’t mind…”

Janna hopped up, leaving a trail of white strings connecting their genitals. The girl dipped her fingers along her puffed-up cunt lips, and examined the white liquid. “That’s a lot, Headmistress. Is that okay?”

Fiora kept still for a second, and then said an emphatic, “Yes.” Janna had not specified what she meant by okay, after all.

Janna cleaned up, and started to put her clothes back on, but then she stopped. “Headmistress? What do I tell all the people waiting in line?”

It was then that Fiora remembered that there were other students waiting on the other side of the thing, stage doors and, for once in her life, was genuinely embarrassed. Had they heard them? Would they say anything to others? Shit, she was usually good at this...

“H-headmistress?”

But, after staring at Janna's body for an uncomfortably long moment that made the girl red in the face, the Academy's Headmistress decided that it had been totally worth it.





Notes:

comments/advice is welcome.

Chapter 4: Car Ride - AhrixFiora

Summary:

Fiora picks up Ahri and takes her for a ride. She then drives her to school.

Chapter Text


 

Ahri giggled, and tapped twice on the screen of her smartphone. Her free hand worked at the top button of her school-issue blouse, and her clever fingers pulled at the frilly edgings of her bra. She subtly adjusted her breasts from the bottom and, once content that her cleavage was as good as could be, she raised her phone up high. She held up her hand in something like a greeting, and winked at the camera; there was a flash, and Ahri was done. The picture was sent off to some recipient, and that was it.

“You’re such a tease,” Sarah Fortune grinned, swirling her finger around the rim of her coffee. “Isn’t it mean to lead these guys on?”

Ahri shrugged exaggeratedly, purposefully making her large tits bounce. The eyes of every guy and dickgirl in the cafe were glued to her creamy-white bags of titflesh, wishing they were lucky enough to take hold of them. Sarah’s were just as large, but she didn’t bother with a push-up bra, nor did she need to spread pictures of them around. Never mind Luxanna, who had no chance of competing with her own tiny chest. Still, two busty girls and a devastatingly pretty noble in close proximity was enough to arouse every human bearing a dick within the general area. Ahri found it easy to tell with the futas, because they had, like, no chill at all, seriously - and guys just stared and smiled.

Lux looked between the two of them, very uncomfortable with their overtly sexual talk. She was very much out of her league with the two of them, but Ahri was always able to rope her into most things. Ahri knew that the girl would flee back to her usual group of friends the moment she was able, but it was still useful for Ahri’s general popularity levels to be seen together. It was unfortunate that the girl was adverse to relationships, because Ahri would love to sleep with her. And maybe do other things.

“Hey, ladies,” Ekko said, sauntering up to their table. He leaned over it, doing his best attempt at a roguish smile. “How are you all doing?”

“Heyyy, Ekko,” Ahri drawled, but she did not even glance up from her phone’s screen. Her fingers blurred into a furious pace of typing and sending pictures, far faster than anyone should possibly be. Lux barely glanced at the boy, intently focusing on her drink, or otherwise looking over at Ahri. Fortune merely shot him a knowing glance, eyes hard.

“So,” he popped his lips, “what’re you all doing today?”

Fortune opened her mouth to shoot the kid down, but Ahri burst out in happy giggles and raised her phone once more. She pulled at the already strained material of her blouse, pulling it away from her supple skin, and took an even more risque picture down her shirt. Ekko’s eyes nearly bugged out as he was granted a privileged view of Ahri’s chest, bulging from the tight confines of her sheer pink bra.

“Wow,” Ekko murmured, completely dazzled, and Lux rolled her eyes. “Well, ah, Ahri - wanna, like, hang out later?”

Ahri looked up at him innocently, and smiled. She re-adjusted her blouse, neatly buttoning herself up until she looked prim-and-proper once more. “Thanks, Ekko, you’re such a sweetie. Actually, I’ve got plans, so…”

Sarah looked over at her with a frown, but Ahri’s attention almost immediately shot back down to her phone. It buzzed once, and Sarah only got a brief glimpse before Ahri pounced on it. The girl cooed and smiled, and stood up quickly.

“My ride’s here,” she announced mystifyingly, and picked up her school bag. “I’ll see you girls in second period, K?”

“Sure,” Sarah answered, and Lux smiled and waved brightly. Ekko looked disappointed, and he retreated from the table when Sarah shot him a particularly scathing glare. Silence reigned for a few minutes, as it was always generally awkward between Sarah Fortune and Lux: neither had much to say to each other, and Ahri really was the glue to keep them together. It did not last too long, as Sarah’s own phone rumbled three times in quick succession against the table.

<3 Ahri>>  nvr mind eko lol

<3 Ahri>>  chk this out

Attached was the picture of the biggest dick Sarah had ever seen, and her mouth popped open. Lux stared at her in confusion, but the redhead had no words to share. Sarah had her fair share of sex, and she knew second-hand that Ekko was larger than most, but this rod blew him out of the park. Overcoming her shock, Fortune chuckled, and put the picture together with her friend’s sudden disappearance. All their friends knew vaguely about Ahri’s mysterious benefactor - the girl was hardly wealthy, but she got far too many nice, expensive ‘gifts’, and her tits had grown suspiciously fast over the course of a single summer. It was clearly this dick that kept Ahri, the notorious heart-breaker, stick with them for so long.

~MF~>> U slutty lil fox ;p

“What’s wrong?” Lux asked timidly, to which Sarah just shook her head dismissively.

“Nothing, nothing. Ah, so, Lux - anyone in here catch your fancy?”

Lux blushed bright red at the mere thought of something lewd, and Sarah Fortune burst out laughing.

 


 

Ahri hopped into the car - something so shockingly expensive that it was worth more than every other car on the street combined. She liked to think of herself as a simple girl who liked expensive things, and though she secretly dreamed of companionship and love, she desired material things. In her mind, she would easily find love when she was older and more mature; and right now, she could abuse her youthful body to earn every nice thing she looked at, and then some. She was lucky that she found someone with cash to spare, and a libido to match her own. She never felt an ounce of displeasure at her actions at all; it was all so fun.

“Hello!” Ahri squealed, settling herself down in the comfortable seat and tossing her pack into the back of the car. She bounced a few times, shifting her tail around and smoothing her short skirt. “Happy to see me?”

“Always,” Fiora said charmingly, and directed a smug smile at the girl. Her eyes quickly raked over her schoolgirl’s well stacked body, down to her bare, smooth legs, and she wrinkled her nose. “Why is your shirt buttoned up?”

Ahri mock-pouted. “It’s chilly. You wouldn’t let me get cold, would you?”

Cherie, I’ll keep you plenty warm,” the Headmistress promised. Her hand settled high on Ahri’s thigh, and her fine nails pricked away at her unblemished skin. Her intention was clear, and it made Ahri grow hot with arousal.

“Do it for me?” Ahri begged, casting her wide eyes up at the older woman. She was a bit of a pillow princess, and Fiora knew that well; in fact, she seemed to enjoy the dynamic between them a little too much, if Ahri was honest. Ahri was anything but honest, however: she liked it, too.

Fiora chuckled. Her hand left Ahri’s thigh and went right for her necktie, which she loosened without any preamble or difficulty. She dragged the red fabric down, and then deftly undid the first three buttons of Ahri’s blouse, parting the two halves. Ahri’s cleavage was once again on display, though the fox-girl had no issue at all with being undressed after having just fixed herself up. She imagined herself a present to be unwrapped - which, incidentally, gave her a great idea for another time.0

The Headmistress’ long fingers brushed over the tops of Ahri’s rounded breasts, not yet applying any pressure at all. The girl responded by rolling her shoulders and allowing a low whine to escape her mouth, practically pushing her chest into Fiora’s hand. The Headmistress had no choice but to grasp down, squeezing the girl’s tit through her lacy, sheer bra. The fullness and plumpness of the fleshy orb was enough to draw a heady sigh from Fiora, who loved the feel of Ahri’s tits even more than her own.

Ahri’s wet, pink tongue flicked out from between her lips, drawing across her tantalizingly full, cocksucking lips, before disappearing back inside the wet cavern of her mouth. Fiora watched with rapt attention, outwardly admiring the perfection present in her slutty student. Being admired like that was easily enough to inflame Ahri’s lust; she loved the attention and desire, and it was one of the reasons she kept on going back to Fiora, who was so very open with her lust. It applied to Lux, too, who’s easy-to-read eyes displayed all her emotion: it was so easy to see her admiration for Ahri. Too bad it didn’t translate into sexual desire.

Tracing a path over Ahri’s bra, Fiora found the girl’s stiffened nipple poking through the near-transparent pink fabric. Ahri arched her back as the Demacian woman pressed her thumb down, pushing against the tender bump and rolling against it. The fox-girl voiced her appreciation with soft, cute moans, very thoroughly enjoying the lavish attention to her breasts. Many people loved to look at them, Ahri knew, but few had been so attentive. It did not last nearly long enough, and when Fiora pulled her hand away Ahri let out a low, regretful whine.

“Awwwww.” Ahri pouted her full, glossy lips. Her ears flipped down in mock sadness, and she fluttered her long lashes. Anyone else should have melted under that sexually-charged look, but Fiora laughed instead.

“I need to get you to school on time, gorgeous,” Fiora soothed, patting Arhi’s stomach. She switched her car into drive and pulled away from the sidewalk, leaving her student flushed with arousal and need.

The girl fluffed her pink hair about her shoulders, and left her blouse undone. She looked over the dashing figure of the Headmistress, so full and womanly. It was a pleasant sight, and Ahri knew just how nice each and every one of those curves were, though she had to admit to herself that she was a tad envious. She liked being the best body in the room, without competition, and Fiora was practically made of competition. That was what made Crownguard so attractive.

Ahri coughed, and cleared her throat. “So… you liked the pics?”

“Absolutely. I saved every one.”

“I liked the snaps back, too,” Ahri giggled, blatantly staring at the obvious tenting in Fiora’s skirt. Her fingers lightly touched Fiora’s stockings, gently drawing circles into the dark material.

“I’m driving,” Fiora said patiently, and glanced over with a wry look. “But both your hands are free, and that mouth is useful for more than talking.”

Ahri peeled the woman’s pencil skirt up, all the way up, slowly revealing her thick girlcock in all its glory. The Headmistress had neglected underwear, perhaps because of the knowledge that she’d be getting action with the slutty fox-girl. Ahri herself would never go without sexy lingerie, but she appreciated the easy access to her favourite piece of girl dick. It was big and heavy, and the girl made an appreciative noise as she took it into her hand. Her thumb touched the slick, red head, as the rest of her fingers wrapped around the veiny shaft. It was hard, but she knew that it would probably rise another inch or so when she started working on it. Her hand barely seemed to faze the Headmistress, who’s eyes were firmly planted on the road. Ahri really wanted to see if her actions would distract the woman, dangerous though it may be.

She took the cock and raised it up. Her fingers delicately glided across the broad expanse of flesh, from top to bottom, where she gripped it in a tight seal. She was not interested in any handjobs, not for so magnificent a girl penis, and she made her intention clear b leaning over and planting a demure kiss on the side. Her lipstick left a near-perfect mark, and Ahri had the sudden urge to snap a picture, and did so at once. Fiora didn’t even glance down, but she humphed under her breath, and Ahri understood: it was a rule that she couldn’t take pictures of anything that displayed Fiora’s identity, which, to her, was anything other than her cock, tits, or ass.

“Just want a picture of this cutie,” Ahri gushed, and kissed the same spot. She placed her phone in the car’s cup holder, and leaned over fully so that her breasts were touching Fiora’s leg, and her mouth was dangling over the rod’s engorged head. Her nimble tongue licked around the bulging crown in a circular motion, gathering the salty pre-cum that had bubbled free, and she smiled.

Her lips parted, and a hot, heavy breath washed over Fiora’s dick. Without another wasted second her lips closed a quarter of the way down the shaft, engulfing the iron hardness in her warm mouth. She went down further again, taking more and more into her throat, feeling it bulge out her cheeks. Her descent only stopped when the bloated head touched the back of her throat, and Ahri realized she would need to adjust herself.

She pulled free of the impaling shaft, and quickly tossed her hair back behind her head. She shifted on the leather seat so that she was sitting on her knees, thighs touching her calves, and once more leaned over Fiora’s lap. From her better position she had maneuverability, and gobbled up the fat phallus eagerly. Salty fluids hit her taste buds as Fiora’s cock unleashed a stream of thin pre-cum, which was hopefully a sign of things to come.

Ahri’s pink head bobbed up and down, though she was constrained by Fiora’s hands still on the steering wheel, as well as the swell of the woman’s considerable bust. The softness of her breasts felt nice against her head, like the pillows on Ahri’s wide, princess-style bed - all purchased by Fiora, of course - and so the girl ensured that she rubbed against them every time she rose. If anyone was looking into the car, it would be obvious that she was giving a blowjob, and her uniform would not leave her identity unknown.

Ahri didn’t care. The attention was nice, and the whole situation made her pussy gush and stained her sexy panties wet with her arousal. Wet, sucking noises were intertwined with the bobs of her head, signifying each time she took the hardness into her mouth. Her doughy lips formed a soft seal around the hard skin, a plush ring of velvet that cushioned and soothed the heaving rod better than any hand could. Her tongue stayed flat, as that was the only way she could properly fit the behemoth into her mouth, but she still made sure to flex and curl the muscle in sensuous motions.

Her throat visibly bulged whenever she took the majority inside, and the narrow tunnel clamped down on the invader in rough attempts to swallow. Ahri had not even taken in the full length, yet, and it was already straining her mouth - it was one of the several incredible things that drew her back time and time again. A perverse, depraved part of her mind lavished in thoughts where she was performing for Fiora, sometimes alongside a friend or lover, while showing off to the many boys, futas, and infatuated admirers she had. Ekko, Darius, Illaoi - none of their dicks could match, and she half-wished she could laud this cock in front of them all.

Her free hand found their way under her own, dangerously short school skirt, and she pressed her fingers against her puffy lips. She allowed herself to me immersed in her mental fantasies, aided by the throbbing titan-shaft plugging half her throat and beating her tongue into submission. Fiora was teaching a sexual education class, and Ahri was the class example. She’d be on her knees, and Fiora would be saying something about the proper ways to take cock - the envious dick-bearing students would be staring in shock at their inferiority, and awe of Ahri’s beauty. The girls would be envious of Ahri’s natural talent, and would sit uncomfortably as they eagerly wished to change places with her.

Maybe Fiora would bend Ahri over the desk, and take her right in front of the class. She’d be doing a demonstration on condoms and safe sex, but secretly there’d be a hole in the rubbers, and Ahri would need to keep her mouth shut as Fiora unloaded an impregnating load of cum into her cunt. The Headmistress would fail her if she made a noise, and she’d be forced to follow along without running off to the nurse, desperate to get the semen out - she’d lie there, thighs pressed together, keeping the boiling cum inside her cunt as it attacked her eggs…

Ahri moaned whorishly, and rubbed harder through the flimsy material of her underwear. Fiora’s might cock throbbed within the tight confines of her mouth and throat, stretching her further pleasantly. Ahri slurped and gurgled as her head bobbed, and though her mind was far away from the present, she performed the oral sex with same level of talent as someone actively trying their hardest.

Her mind supplied a different scenario. They were in Ahri’s new bedroom, dominated by a massive four poster bed bigger covered in pink sheets and a dozen fluffy pillows. Ahri would be at the center of the pillow-cluster, and little Luxanna would be held in her arms, back pressed tight against Ahri’s overly-curvy body; she’d be more comfortable than the pillows around them, and Lux would be snuggled in tight. Fiora would be above them, penetrating one at a time, driving them down into the plush bed with every merciless thrust as they both screamed more! More! -

Ahri’s panties were thoroughly soaked by now, and so the girl roughly and clumsily dragged them down as best she could in her current position. Her fingers dipped between sopping wet folds, rubbing herself to pleasure. Her fingers, she knew, would not be able to achieve much, but with Fiora’s cunt-breaking shaft on offer, she would not be left unsatisfied. She pulled free from the impaling rod and ran her tongue across the broad slab, collecting her own saliva like ice-cream dripping from a cone; she paid the most attention to the throbbing head, and then lavished her swollen balls with affectionate licks and kisses.

“We’re almost there,” Fiora announced coolly, almost too impassive considering the impressive work being done on her slick length.

“Aww, shucks,” Ahri said, dejected. Normally she’d be able to get Fiora off before they reached the school, and she'd be able to help herself to Fiora's creamy load. The knowledge that she had failed did not stop her from pressing light kisses with her full lips against the monster shaft’s hard side, before immediately engulfing the head once more in her warm mouth. She sucked and slurped, drawing more of the tangy tasting liquid into her mouth. Her cheeks drew inwards with each strong, suctioning action, as he fingers continued rubbing her aching clit.

She only realized when the car stopped when the pleasing vibrations, which had been adding to her stimulation, abruptly stopped. Now free, one of Fiora’s hands buried itself into her student’s luscious pink hair, and her fingers scratched Ahri’s scalp. The girl preened and her ears flipped up in pleasure; though she knew that she’d have to spend at least ten minutes in front of a mirror with her comb to tidy her hair, she loved the massage she was receiving. Fiora stroked her long, pink-furred ears as they swiveled, and Ahri could not help the reactions that came over her body as a result: she really liked people touching her ears.

Fiora swapped her hands quickly, and the one that had been on her head traveled down her back until it reached the swell of her ass. Fiora rubbed over Ahri’s doughy ass cheeks, but she mostly ignored the soft, fat flesh on offer, and moved directly to Ahri’s dripping wet cunt. Both girls’ fingers touched each other, but Fiora’s were the far more insistent of the two, and she shoved Ahri’s away. Fiora’s nails were long, and well-maintained, and so Ahri hissed at the pricking against her tender, swollen lips.

However, when Fiora slipped a digit inside, Ahri yelped whorishly and arched her back. Her whole body quivered as Fiora prodded and scraped her pink, inner walls, exploring the depths of her pussy with her long finger. She stroked her passage, hitting every ridge and bump in such a way to make Ahri shiver. Yet the ache was deep in her cunt, and Fiora was not reaching far enough. The girl tried to thrust back, desperate to let her teacher’s probing finger get ever deeper, but the clever headmistress pulled her finger out of the clenching warmth with every attempt.

Ahri pulled her mouth away from the tremendous girl-cock, and looked over her shoulder. She bounced her hips, hoping Fiora would catch on and slip another finger inside, go deeper - maybe she would shove all her fingers into Ahri’s greedy snatch, that would feel so nice -

Fiora adjusted Ahri’s hair, and pulled her hand away from the girl’s cunt. She lifted her hand to her lips and slowly licked off her fingers, and Ahri watched with rapt, needy attention. “Ahri, why don’t you show me your driving skills?”

The Headmistress pressed a button on the side of her seat and it went back several inches, clearing up just enough room for a person to fit snugly. She patted her lap, and gestured to her stiff, wet cock, and Ahri licked her lips and grinned.

“Gladly, Headmistress,” Ahri said breathlessly. She scrambled forwards and swung her wide hips over Fiora’s legs, straddling her fully. The woman’s massive slab of meat slapped against the front of her dress shirt, right around her belly button. Ahri had taken it before, and she knew how deep it could go, but it was always exciting to see it against her.

Fiora leaned back, leaving Ahri to do most of the work. The girl rose up, and aligned the drooling head with her engorged lips, and dropped down. Everything slipped into her overly-wet quim all at once, and the abrupt penetration hit the girl like a surge of lightning. Her teeth clenched and eyes widened, and her cunt clamped down hard in protest. Fiora’s bulging dick had managed to go as far as possible, and Ahri’s aching tunnel loved the abuse.

She whimpered, and slid her hips back and forth, attempting to re-accustom herself with the girl-dick. Her walls distended and stretched tight, and each movement she made only enhanced that, which Ahri loved. She looked down and could clearly see her red lips stretched wide around the impossible circumference of dick. Pressing a hand to her abdomen, the girl was content that she could distantly feel the impaling shaft through her snowy skin.

“Move those hips, dear,” Fiora urged, smirking all the while. “You have class very soon.”

Ahri rolled her eyes, as she knew better than to argue. Fiora would never let her skip class if it could be helped, not even for a quickie in her car. Instead, she lifted her hips, regretfully feeling the girl-dick vacating her wide-stretched passage. She rose up until only the swollen tip was still inside her folds, still forcing her cunt wide, and she then dropped down.

She eagerly dropped her body down again, and then again, enjoying the way Fiora’s cock would suddenly and brutally impale her cunt to the base. On every downward descent Fiora would move lightly, just enough to give an extra kick of pleasure, which Ahri found incredible. The pink-haired student could feel Fiora’s heavy sack just below the curve of her cunt, and when she ground her hips the huge balls were very apparent. It was easy to imagine the amount of white liquid those potent sperm factories had within them, and she anticipated the filling she’d receive if she was diligent.

There a bit of space between the entrance to her womb and Fiora’s thick, rubbery crown, and Ahri tried to diminish that distance by slamming her hips down with shocking intensity, grinding and sifting desperately. Her cunt took the abuse gladly, happy to finally have something other than a plastic dildo or slender fingers to fill it so totally. She whimpered and moaned under her breath, too concentrated on her actions to exaggerate her voice like she normally enjoyed.

Ahri set her hands up high on Fiora’s shoulders, using them to steady herself and aid in her movements. Her hips furiously bucked and curled, and her springy folds absorbed the heavy impacts of flesh on flesh, until the car subtly rocked up and down, and smacking noises could be heard from outside. If Fiora did not have a private parking space as befitted her position, anyone would know someone was being fucked hard.

Ahri moaned and groaned. The bitch-breaking shaft slipped in and out of her slippery cunt, barreling ever closer to the sacred heart of her narrow tunnel, and the kitsune’s pussy greedily accepted it. Her fingers dug into Fiora’s soft suit without conscious thought, which Ahri knew would earn her a scolding later on. The two of them were far to caught up in the moment: the movement of their bodies, Ahri’s mesmerizing tits, the wet heat of clinging folds, and the loud squelches and fleshy slaps.

The way the fox-girls hair bounced, and her plump tits swayed, was almost perfect. Fiora greedily stared at the flesh on display, and Ahri was elated to know that the Headmistress was visually enjoying her body. Even with spectacular curves of her own, Fiora still ravenously eye-fucked the Kitsune, and the idea alone had Ahri’s cunt clamp down on the iron-hard slab repeatedly invading her, forming a tight, suctioning seal around the base. Her squishy warmth hugged it tight, never letting go for a single second, and with newfound strength Fiora plumped her depths up to the entrance of her womb.

Happily Fiora slapped one of Ahri’s heavy, dangling tits, the malleable flesh recoiling from the blow and went swinging. The girl giggled whorishly as Fiora repeated the action until her breast went red, where she then grabbed it tight and had the flesh bunch outwards. Her other hand took hold of the fox-girl’s slender thigh, taking the opportunity to feel her student up. Her mouth was ever so slightly parted, her eyes hazy, and it was clear that she was enjoying herself just as much as her student-slut.

“You’ve gotten better,” Fiora complemented with clear difficulty: her accent was deeper than usual, her breath heavy, voice strained. She was trying hard to appear composed, but Ahri knew that the woman was a sexual beast, and if they were anywhere but the parking lot of the academy she’d be dominating Ahri with wild abandon. “Hopefully not through practice.”

The words were vague, the meaning unknown to Ahri, but she giggled all the same. “Jealous?”

“Perhaps,” Fiora murmured, opportunistically planting a sloppy kiss on one of Ahri’s rosy, engorged nipples.

“Don’t worry,” Ahri soothed, eyes glued to the monster spreading her open. “This cock is enough for me.”

Fiora kept on sucking at the girl’s tits, alternating between them and playing with them like a baker kneading dough. All the while her shaft was buried in the contracting sauna of Ahri’s cunt, pulsating and throbbing with a desperate need to unleash itself. Ahri felt the powerful sensations from the girl-dick, but had no desire to pull off, or move away.

Her fat ass slapped down on Fiora’s legs, and claps echoed out. Her generous flesh rippled and reddened, and occasionally she rose too high and hit the steering wheel, but that was fine for the sake of getting herself off. Her mind was going numb as she focused fully on raising her sexy hips to just the right height, the highest point of the curve, before descending at just the right angle to maximize her pleasure.

Fiora licked the fox-girls plump breasts, and smacked her lips at the freshness and sweetness of the girl’s skin. Her hand regretfully left the soft breast-flesh, and she hooked her long arm around Ahri’s neck and pulled her close. Their chests mashed together, Ahri’s bare, slick mounds against the Headmistress’ still covered bust, and their lips met. It was a strong kiss, and Ahri lost herself in the warmth and softness of her teacher’s lips.

Her own lips were perfect for cocksucking, wide and pouty, yet they still fell before Fiora’s dominating technique - shape alone was not enough to compete. Fiora sucked at her upper lip, nibbling at the soft skin, tasting the lip gloss that she had carefully selected and gifted to Ahri. Ahri groaned deeply, eyes rolling back, ears swiveling and dipping, hips shaking. Her movements slowed down, but Fiora’s had not, and now the Kitsune was on the receiving end of furious, jabbing hips.

It did not last long, but each movement was loud, fast, and intense; when Fiora buried herself to the very hilt she kept the position for a long moment before drawing herself out much, much slower than her entry, as if to thoroughly enjoy her last few pumps into Ahri’s cunt. The girl shook and quivered, her cunt a mess of rippling contractions and aching pulses, but an orgasm swept over her body so thoroughly and completely that no amount of discomfort could take away the edge of ecstasy.

Fiora thrust one last time, holding her position as she unloaded herself into the Kitsune’s tight, young pussy. With her cock-head just shy of the girl’s womb, she unleashed a tidal wave of silky hot fluid against the barrier, and more besides flooded down her snug passage. White and gooey, it made a home within the crooks and crevices of tender pink walls, while the most resolute batch hugged her cervix and sought a way within. There was so much that it quickly overflowed, but the seal between cock and cunt was tight. The sound of thick cum escaping their conjoined genitals was loud and messy, like loud slurping, and it stained their thighs white.

The slab of prime dick throbbed a few final times, having unleashed most of its load in the first gush of warmth; the rest were stringy remnants that struggled to stay inside. Ahri trembled, ears dropping, tail finally relaxing. She rested against Fiora’s body, breathing hard and deep, and Fiora allowed it for a few minutes until her cock wilted within the sheath of her student’s cum-loaded snatch.

“Ahri, dear,” Fiora murmured, “Prepare yourself for second period.”

“You’re just so comfy,” Ahri responded, smiling cheekily at her teacher. Still, knowing that she had used up all her time, she rose off the wonderfully thick cock. A stream of cum dripped free when the seal was broken, staining the seats, and Fiora let out a sigh. The kitsune giggled apologetically, replaced her panties, and flopped over on the other seat. “Did I earn an A, Headmistress?”

“Hm.” Fiora paused, tidying up her ruffled clothing. She took enough time that Ahri was able to quickly fix herself as well, and grab her schoolbag. Fiora had given her until second period, so she had time to visit the washroom, change her undergarments, tidy her make-up and, most importantly, her hair.

“A B plus. At best, an A minus.”

Ahri gasped in mock outrage, and opened the door of the car. “Well, I guess we just need more lessons, then, hm?”

Fiora watched her with an amused smirk, and it was only when Ahri got out of the car that she realized what was up. She had missed her phone, and Fiora was holding it out.. She reached out for it, but the glint in Fiora’s eye made her nervous all of a sudden.

“Can't forget this,” the Headmistress said.

“Haha, nope, can’t do that,” Ahri answered, ears flicking around. The hot cum in her cunt made her warm and sleepy, and she was having trouble on concentrating.

“You forget things, sometimes. Panties, bras, lipstick - ” Fiora held up a narrow white slip “ - Love letters to Ms. Crownguard -”

“OMGholyshitohmygodhahagottagobye!” She lunged for the paper, crumpled it in her hand, slammed the car door shut, and ran towards the school. 

 


 

Fiora checked the dashboard, and took note of the time. Ahri had managed to escape so quickly that she honestly considered having the girl try for the track team, though she knew there was no way the girl would ever make a serious effort of it. It was genuinely incredible, though, to see how fast the girl could move when properly motivated - in this case, embarrassed.

She leaned back in her seat, immeasurably content. Ahri was a very good lay, and being with her was fun. She was, unfortunately, the kind of girl that could fall into the wrong crowd, and had a few unfortunate scandals in her early years as she learned to control her spirit-based- and sometimes deadly - powers. Fiora had resolved to keep her on the straight-and-narrow, and away from lecherous perverts and unscrupulous students. Granted, the most moral way to do that probably wasn’t to use her dick and buy her student nice things, but it was the easiest and most pleasurable way to go about it. It also meant that Ahri would not engage in slutty sex with the other students - and potentially risk causing them harm - which was a win-win, as Fiora saw it. It was her duty to keep her students safe, no matter what.

Ahri’s fascination with the younger Crownguard was very funny, especially with the consideration of Ahri’s love for big dick. Fiora had no idea how it would play out, and the way she saw it, she had two options: stay out of it, or use her dick. She was very, very much inclined to go with the second option. Really, who could resist a good dicking?

Now, there was only the cum staining her leather seat to deal with. With a heavy, heavy heart, Fiora grabbed a cloth she always kept on standby, and went to work cleaning.







Chapter 5: Syndra and Irelia - solving differences

Summary:

Irelia and Syndra have their differences, and Fiora would like to solve them. And fuck them. The order is unimportant.

Chapter Text

Commissioned chapter by Anonymous over at HF. Warnings for light bondage. 




Irelia tried to adjust the tiny school skirt around her legs, and failed. It was far shorter than regulations required, and while the regulation length was always pretty short, the one that Fiora had told her to wear was absolutely scandalous. It barely covered the large curve of her ass, and though she bit her lip and tried to pull it down, she couldn’t get it over that final, rounded inch. It made her face flush with embarrassment every time someone looked her way, and she was sure some of the more ravenous futas around school were ogling her like a piece of meat.


I can’t believe Fiora would make me do this, she seethed, very purposefully not questioning her own willingness to go through with it. She rapped carefully on the Headmistress’ door, awaiting some sign to enter. Her secretary was suspiciously missing, and the waiting room was filled with soft, sticky sounds that seemed innocuous enough, but Irelia knew them well enough to know that Fiora was certainly fucking someone. Most likely her secretary, and that irritated Irelia - why invite her for a meeting when she was already fucking some slut?


“Enter,” the Headmistress’ accented voice called out, and Irelia licked her lips. She pushed the door open and slipp

ed in easily, sliding it shut behind her until the lock clicked. She looked over the office, fidgeting lightly with her fingers pulling at the too-short line of her slutty skirt, and she slowly and purposefully took her time in looking to the Headmistress in a small act of defiance.


Her mouth dropped and eyes widened. On Fiora’s desk, sitting with her legs spread wide and curvaceous body on full display, was Student Council President Syndra, and in between her thighs was the Headmistress. Syndra’s pale body was wrapped up in tight, lacey lingerie that looked far too expensive for a schoolgirl to be wearing - all silk and straps, running over the swells of her breasts and the flat expanse of her upper torso. Her panties, conveniently pushed an inch to the side to grant Fiora access, were nothing more than a sheer strap that wrapped around her wide hips with a series of thin, interconnected straps that looked terribly flimsy. 


Fiora was pumping into Syndra’s slick cunt at an even pace, and the forceful movements had the student’s generous flesh wobble. Fiora’s knees hit the desk as her hips collided with Syndra’s pelvis, and the room echoed with the fleshy, ringing slaps and claps. Syndra had her lip captured between her teeth as the Headmistress slammed every inch of her large, fat dick inside of her, and Irelia could only watch as she watched, for the first time, the older woman fuck a student with the same wild abandon that she fucked Irelia herself. She couldn’t believe that Fiora had the gall to even do that - It was - It was -


“Irelia, dear,” Fiora said, her voice elegant and accented and not showing any of the strain that she was surely feeling as she fucked. Syndra rocked under her, leaning a little further back and angling her body so that Fiora would have a perfect view of her lingerie-clad body and giving Irelia an unintentionally perfect view of her side-profile. Her breasts, held high in a push-up bra, wobbled and jumped up as the tremendous force of Fiora’s thrusts rocked through her body, and the Ionian couldn’t help but stare enviously at the significantly larger chest. “I’m so glad you could make it. I almost thought you would not show.”

Syndra snickered, and glanced over at Irelia with an imperious look. She dragged her purple eyes up and down Irelia’s body, taking careful note of the short, slutty skirt, and the way Irelia’s hands clasped around the bottom and tried to tug, and she smirked. The council president tossed her head back and sent her mane of purple hair cascading over her shoulder and over the desk, rolling her hips at the same time and allowing Fiora’s cock to slam into her wet pussy with satisfying claps. 


“Yes, I came,” Irelia replied coolly, ignoring Syndra’s smug glare, “and I wore this, just like you asked.”


Fiora clicked her tongue and tutted, while Syndra smiled. The student’s smile didn’t last long, as Fiora’s lustful bucking had her wince and lips twitch as her too-long dick went all the way through her cunt over and over, slamming in hard and sending her balls clapping against the underside of Syndra’s ass. “Asked? No.”


Irelia twitched her nose. “Fine, ordered -”


Non.” Fiora smirked. “You did this of your own volition, no?”


Irelia blinked, and Syndra let out a chuckle - or, as best as she could as she was being impaled by a forearm of cockmeat. “I d-don’t think so, H-Headmistress. She doesn’t have the dedication for it.”


Irelia frowned and felt her lips twitch as she stared down Syndra, but the purple-haired Ionian had a particularly smug expression on her face as she matched her gaze. “...Sure. I wore this because I wanted to.”


Fiora made an appreciative noise. “See? That was not so hard, Irelia.”


That was all she said as she continued to rut into Syndra, roughly fucking her tight snatch with long, deep strokes. Her hands were clasped around the student’s impressively broad hips, idly snapping the straps of her undergarments as she used those handholds to slam in deep, practically pulling Syndra against her. The student rocked and sighed beneath her, still maintaining her sitting position, but ensuring that she leaned back just enough to give her Headmistress a gorgeous view; it was fairly apparent from the lusty look in the Demacian’s eyes that she was enjoying the sight very much.


Irelia cleared her throat. “Why did you call me here, anyways?”


Syndra laughed under her breath. “Of course, she wouldn’t just come to see you, Headmistress.”


Fiora hummed. She slammed into Syndra’s teenage cunt one final time, holding herself still and just rolling her hips, while Syndra let out a plaintive moan. She pulled out after a long moment, and did so slow enough that Irelia could hear the sloshing noises of churning liquid, and saw every inch of that fat, glistening cock pull free of the girl’s warmth. A few drips of girl-juice hit the ground, a clear signifier of Syndra’s arousal, and Irelia bit her lip. The Headmistress pulled Syndra up and pressed their lips together in a quick, dominating kiss, and Irelia looked on, bemused, as she saw Syndra melt into it and give up the entirety of her mouth without a fight.


Since when is Syndra submissive? Irelia questioned, not at all understanding the dynamic. 


“Get changed,” Fiora told Syndra, and the girl nodded eagerly. Syndra stalked over to the other side of the room, toward the closets, and as she passed Irelia by she smiled a toothy grin. She walked with an exaggerated sway to her broad hips and a twist to her torso, very clearly showing off the curves of her gorgeous body off to Irelia, and now the Ionian girl was having second thoughts: had Syndra been showing off on the desk to Fiora, or to her?


The worst part was, Irelia had to admit that Syndra did have a nice body - excellent, in fact. The lingerie she wore was of pure silk, and the brand was emblazoned along the straps that covered the wire of the push-up. Irelia recognized it and knew it to be way too expensive for any student to afford, and she got the suspicion that Fiora had purchased it for Syndra. It was just the Demacian’s style, too, elegant and sophisticated, but covering very little and exceedingly slutty. The bra held up her large, fat tits in a tight embrace that smooshed them together and pushed them high, displaying a deep and tasty-looking cleavage. The panties rode down too low on her hips, revealing a few thick lines of painted black over Syndra’s pelvis; she couldn’t make what out what it was, exactly, but it was odd.


Syndra whisked by, and Irelia tore her attention away from the lingerie-clad girl and refocused on the Headmistress that had summoned her. The older woman still had her clothes on, but she’d unbuttoned her blouse enough to display her own bra - the same brand as Syndra’s, Irelia noted - and a long tract of her flat torso. Her jacket was still on, but she’d discarded her skirt and only wore her stockings and garters. Her heavy girth stood up tall and proud, still glistening with Syndra’s girl-juices. When Fiora caught her staring she winked, and Irelia frowned and blushed.


“Why do you think, Irelia?” Fiora asked innocently, a teasing lilt to her tone.


Irelia bit back the sharp retort of, because you’re a pervert, and her admission of, I can’t say no. “I… don’t know.”


Fiora tilted her head. “Oh yes, you do.”


Irelia hesitated, eyes flickering over to where Syndra was rummaging through the closet, just out of sight. “....I did not return the answer key.”


“That’s right,” Fiora drawled teasingly. From the look in her eyes, she very clearly knew why Irelia had done it, too. Maybe it was true that Irelia wanted Fiora to order her back into her office, but she did not want Syndra to have an inkling of that, nor did she want the high-and-mighty student council president to know that Irelia wanted an answer key. It didn’t matter that Irelia had no need for any help on her tests or that she enjoyed her time with Fiora too much, because Syndra would hold it over her head regardless of reasoning.


...True enough, she heard Syndra laugh mockingly.


“Only a naughty girl would fail to return sensitive material posthaste,” Fiora continued slowly, “despite their… reasons for doing so.”


Irelia tensed, but Fiora continued on. “And then you show up, wearing such a short, slutty little skirt; how terribly suggestive of you. Don’t you know that’s against regulation? Who, pray tell, did you want to tempt?”


“I didn’t -” Irelia started, and then bit back her reply. She pursed her lips as Fiora greedily eyed the skin that her skirt displayed, and her mind drifted over to Syndra’s brief comments. 


Fiora smirked, and reached behind her. She withdrew a meter-stick that Fiora was so fond of, and Irelia swallowed as she started to get an idea of what the older woman might want. “Come here, Irelia.”


Irelia complied, and while her mind rebelled she kept her steps confident, just like Syndra. Once in reach, Fiora immediately delivered a slap to one of her thick thighs with the meter-stick, and the schoolgirl winced and made a noise. “Naughty girls must be punished, dear. I understand that this might be a little archaic, but you must forgive me.”


The Headmistress ran her tongue over her lips. “But I do so enjoy watching your ass jiggle. Now, come and bend over my lap.”


Irelia hesitated at that, but the moment she heard Syndra’s mocking voice she tensed up. “She won’t do it - she doesn’t have the will.”


The blue-haired Ionian set her jaw firmly, and in defiance of Syndra and acceptance of Fiora, she set herself over Fiora’s lap - sort of. She didn’t bend over submissively, but set both hands on Fiora’s furthest leg and arched her back out; she was still under her own control as the woman moved the stick over to her other hand, and tapped it lightly against the curve of her ass. That was the only preparation Irelia got, as the next smack used the full measure of strength that Fiora could bring to bear. It collided against her ass with a loud, ringing smack, hitting both cheeks with one strike, and Irelia made a brief noise.


Fiora smacked her again, sending her considerable ass-flesh into a series of jiggles, and Fiora made another noise of approval. Irelia held her head up defiantly, but as the second, third, and fourth smack came, her cheeks began to burn. Every time the stick collided with her fat assflesh it made a loud noise as lewd as the fucking she had walked in on, and she could only imagine how the flesh was jumping and wobbling under the force of those blows. And it kept on coming, too, hard enough to make her wince, and she was sure her ass was getting as red as her face.


She didn’t allow herself to cry out, though, or make any noise of defeat. She allowed Fiora to whip her large ass with the thin stick under the pretense that it was for behaviour but in reality because she’d been blessed with an incredible ass, and Fiora was a lustful Headmistress. She’d been slapped by the older woman before, of course, but always with her hand, and never with something as hard and fierce as the long ruler. It was very new for Irelia, and she tried to hold back from making any comments, especially with Syndra in the room. To make things worse, the entire time the Demacian’s cock stood up in her lap, brushing up against Irelia’s blouse as she leaned over. It throbbed lightly, and the teen found her gaze constantly drifting down to look over the massive meat that still shone with Syndra’s honey.


Fiora pulled back as footsteps approached, and she sighed, content. She pulled the ruler back, and Irelia was suddenly and painfully aware of how sore her ass felt, how tender the skin was. But she did not allow herself a moment to rest and leapt up, backing away swiftly from Fiora’s lap. Fiora barely gave her any attention, focused as she was on Syndra, and Irelia reluctantly turned her gaze towards her fellow Ionian - and again, for the second time, her jaw dropped. She was dressed up as a playboy bunny, with her long legs in sheer stockings and her torso wrapped up in a very dark purple bodysuit that hugged her unbelievably tightly. It pushed up her weighty chest, but the outfit clearly lacked the support of her lingerie and her heavy tits rebelled against the constrictive fabric, showing off more titflesh than any bunny-girl would reasonably show - hell, her nipples just about poked free of the clinging cloth.


Totally Fiora’s idea, Irelia mused, eyes drifting up Sydra’s bare chest and toward the floppy white ears on her head. She scoffed loudly, and Syndra’s dark eyes swivelled to her in an instant. 


“Oh, what’s wrong, Irelia?” Syndra cooed with mock concern. “Is you ass sore? I imagine it is.”


“As sore as your pride,” Irelia retorted, and Syndra’s eyes flashed dangerously. She could fit back and sling the insult off, but then Syndra would be protesting and admit that the insult had gotten to her, and Irelia knew she never would. She couldn’t deny it, as then she’d admit her own statement was false, and she obviously could not agree. 


Syndra dropped it, and smiled a cheshire grin. “I understand that you might find this level of loyalty must be confusing to you, but don’t be snappy.”


Fiora hummed. “Syndra is willing to do whatever I want. More so than you, Irelia.”


Syndra preened, and Irelia bristled. “Just sit back and watch, like a good little schoolgirl,” Syndra mused, and then, with another bout of mockery, placed her hand in front of her lips as if surprised. “Oh, but not that good of a schoolgirl. Taking answer keys for tests is hardly becoming behaviour for a top student.”


“Neither is sleeping your way to being president,” Irelia fired back, the accusation nothing more than a shot in the dark, but it clearly hit the mark as Syndra scowled.


“Whatever. Just sit back and understand why I’m better.” She tilted her head demurely at the Headmistress, who watched the exchange with an amused look. Syndra’s manner changed in an instant, going from snarky to deferential. “How would you like me, Headmistress?”


“Bent over my desk,” Fiora commanded, sliding off the brown wood and patting it lightly. Syndra fired one more smirk in Irelia’s direction before complying with her teacher’s wishes, and bent herself over the desk like a whore. She rested her upper body on her forearms so that her chest brushed the desk and jutted her ass out enticingly, wiggling it from side to side. Her long legs stretched out wide and kept straight, blatantly showing off their toned, stocking-clad lengths.


“Beautiful,” Fiora murmured, and slid her hands up Syndra’s back. The girl purred contentedly as her teacher’s hands roved over her body, all the way up to her pale, creamy shoulders, before sliding back down over the generous swells of her hips and her modest ass. Her nails plucked at the strap that ran over Syndra’s crotch, and she pulled it aside rather roughly and, with a smirk, pinned it in place. Irelia had a brief glimpse of her fellow student’s dripping wet slit before the Demacian’s monster of a cock slapped against it, blocking it from view.


Fiora wasted no time in pushing herself inside, and Syndra let out a guttural moan as her core was swiftly impaled on the Headmistress’ shaft once more. There was no foreplay as the older woman started up into her rhythm, simply an eager and brisk fucking as she drew back her hips and eagerly shoved them against Syndra’s outstretched ass. Her modest asscheeks bounced as Fiora pounded into them, and the slapping noise that filled the room was muffled, but satisfying. Syndra accentuated each push into her body by moving backward, trying to help Fiora with the pacing and get more cock-meat into her needy snatch.


Irelia watched as Syndra was impaled on the impressive dick over and over, and watched as the bitchy and dominating girl was reduced - whether eagerly or not - into a moaning slut. Her cries and sighs were certainly genuine enough, as Irelia recognized them as sounds she herself might make when she lost control; even if Syndra was simply pleasing the Headmistress for her own personal gains, Fiora was bringing her to pleasure and therefore thoroughly wrapped her around her finger. Irelia knew that intimately well, too.


Syndra’s body rocked against the desk as Fiora slammed into her with great, meaty claps. She was forced forwards and down, her ass incapable of taking the full brunt of Fiora’s bodily thrusts, and her spine began to bend and dip. The bunny-girl outfit crinkled around her curves, as it was so well-fitted and tight that it didn’t have nearly enough leeway for the strain her body was taking. However, those wrinkles and crinkles better outlined the curves of her body and her muscles, drawing Irelia’s eyes around her curvy frame and along her toned back. Fiora, too, alternated between grabbing her childbearing hips and running her hands over her spine, just as intrigued as Irelia.


The powerful, broad slab of cock-meat went deep into Syndra’s folds, and Irelia could see glimpses of her wide-stretched lips as they struggled to accept so much at once. Liquidy noises were dull and faint, mainly overpowered by the harsh clapping sounds, but Irelia could still make them out and could only imagine how wet Syndra had to be to produce such wet sounds. Her girl-juices were most likely being churned and battered by the dick, forced out around her wide-stretched nethers as her walls pushed and clamped down hard.


Irelia licked her lips and pressed her thighs together, feeling a little bit too hot as she watched Fiora nail the hot piece of ass that was Syndra. It was oddly satisfying to watch the bitchy student be put in her place, bent over a desk and just fucked, like so many joked about before, but it was also… strangely arousing. It was like a really good porno, and Irelia had a front-row seat. She heard every sound, watched every minute detail from the jiggling of over-abundant breastflesh to the swinging of Fiora’s fat ballsack. 


Throughout it all, Syndra glanced over her shoulder and sent Fiora sultry glares that had the Headmistress add a bit more force to her thrusts and really shake the busty student. Syndra sent looks Irelia’s way, too, mocking and teasing stares as if trying to say, see what I would do? I have no shame. It made Irelia grit her teeth and grind them together, because no matter how hard Fiora fucked her, no matter how many inches of hard dick was slammed into her cunt and shoved against her womb, her haughty expression did not change.


Syndra was fucked further and further into the desk, her body getting lower and lower until her breasts were half-flattened against the hard surface and her sideboob bulged out obscenely. Her knees dipped as they began to buckle and her spine curved out evermore, but still she pushed her ass out and accepted every last inch that Fiora pounded into her sopping pussy with eager cries. Her luxurious mane of dark purple hair whipped around as her head twisted, and with a quick snap of the arm, Fiora grabbed the tail-end of it and twisted it around her palm. Syndra hissed as Fiora rolled her wrist and wrapped her luscious locks around her like they were nothing more than a rope, and her neck extended as her head was forced back.


Fiora pulled hard, and Syndra’s head was forced back all the way like a street-whore. Her long, pale neck was exposed, and her teeth were barred as the indignity of having her hair used like a horse’s reins filled her; but, even as Irelia watched, that look transitioned into heady satisfaction, and a coy smile plastered its way over her lips. Fiora grunted happily and tugged on her hair harder, pulling her head back like an elastic band in a sort of rough timing with her thrusting hips. Syndra’s entire body was gradually forced off the desk as she struggled to cope with having her hair tugged so hard, and Irelia could see the bliss really start to hit her as her eyes rolled back.


Huh. Who knew she has a fetish for hair pulling. Irelia chewed on her lip as she watched, entranced. No one would ever be allowed to touch her hair like that, and especially not pull on it to the point that her scalp would stretch. Fiora did it all like she owned the girl, pounding her cunt and pulling her hair, and Syndra took it all with happy squeals and guttural groans that made Irelia’s body shiver unintentionally. And still, despite her situation and pleasure, Syndra was able to direct glares her way.


Irelia wet her lips and cleared her throat. Syndra looked over to her, and Irelia made a loud humph. “I guess you’re dedicated, but it’s not like there’s anything there to offer.”


Fiora looked over at her curiously, and Syndra scowled. “W-what the hell d-o-es that mean!?”

Irelia shrugged casually, and walked over to the desk. She ran her fingers over the mahogany surface, her disposition almost innocent. “You know - since you don’t have much of an ass or legs. Can’t be very satisfying for the Headmistress, but at least you’re trying… I guess.”

Syndra’s eyes flashed, but any retort died on her lips as Fiora thrust hard enough to make her jump, and then very quickly let go of her hair and slipped her dick out of the sloppy warmth of her cunt. The girl looked back over her shoulder, face sweaty and few strands matted down; there was a look of shock plastered over her features, as if she could not understand her Headmistress’ sudden retreat. “H-Headmistress? Why -”


“There is some truth to Irelia’s words,” Fiora mused aloud, and Syndra’s jaw dropped. The older woman stepped back and walked over to the blue-haired Ionian, grinning. “She does have a very impressive ass, and wonderfully - how do the kids say it? - thicc thighs. Her hips are even a match for yours, dear. Irelia simply has the better backside.”


“Much for satisfying,” Irelia added, and when Fiora nodded her assent, she watched as Syndra’s face fell and fury rose. 


Fiora stepped in closer, pulling Irelia flushed against her so that the girl’s backside was firmly pressed against her front. Her fat, wet cock slid in between Irelia’s meaty thighs, in the area above the end of her stockings. Her thigh-gap accepted the dick, and her soft, velvety skin caressed it as it slid through the perfect tunnel. Fiora pushed herself all the way through, and her long cock managed to just about push through the pillowy schoolgirl thighs - though only her rubbery crown was able to touch the air on the other side. The rest of her was kissed by soft skin, and the woman let out a sigh.


She pumped her hips as if she were fucking Syndra’s cunt, sliding her dick through the gap of her thighs and pushing it through firm yet pliable flesh. Her well-lubricated cock made the going easy, and Fiora had no trouble in thrusting through Irelia’s thighs, working the full length of her dick in and out. It was an odd sensation for the girl as she’d never been thighfucked by Fiora before, but the Headmistress was clearly finding her legs to be a delight. Irelia chewed on her lip even harder as she looked down at the cock appearing and disappearing through her tightly-pressed thighs, her cheeks again growing red.


The vascular cock rubbed against her cotton panties, tugging the damp material back and forth along with her eager pumping. The friction of the motions felt nice, but Irelia bit her lip even harder in denial of the pleasant sensations. It was no use, though, because her body enjoyed the attention, and she felt her core grow warmer as her cunt got wetter. She was not sure if Fiora knew what she was doing to her or simply acting on instinct, but she kept on thrusting her cock into the velvety-smooth sheath of her thighs. Her pelvis mashed up against Irelia’s delightfully fleshy ass, and the round mass fit neatly into her lap as she moved.


Fiora brought her head in close, lips not even a centimeter from Irelia’s ear. “You’re soaked, dear. Did you enjoy yourself while you watched?”


Irelia did not answer but instead fidgeted and flushed, and the sight of it seemed to make Syndra incensed. The bunny-girl slid off the desk and hopped to her feet, brows furrowed, and Irelia directed her a triumphant glare as Fiora continued to whisper things in her ear. “I know you did - I wanted you to watch, knowing you’d get like this.”


Ah. Played right into her lecherous hands, again. But, even as she thought about it, she wasn’t saddened by the idea. She very guiltily liked the way Fiora’s hands ran over the swell of her hips and ran over her upper thighs while her cock fucked into the plush, cushion-like flesh and her groin smacked against her soft ass. The upper portion of the dick rubbed against her wet panties, purposefully sliding against it and rubbing the full length of her slit with each deep stroke. It even fit neatly between her flushed folds, which were wide with greedy arousal.


Syndra chose then to make her move, finally fed up with the attention Irelia was getting. She stood proudly with her chin cocked and a hand on her hip, the very image of a powerful woman that was marred by the whorish bunny-outfit she was wearing. “You may have an ass,” she said scathingly, “but that is only to draw attention away from your face.”


“Jealous, much?” Irelia snapped back, and Syndra grinned all cocky-like. 


“Not when I have the better tits, no.” She pulled down the top of her bunny-suit, allowing her large, heavy breasts to pop free with a bounce, and Irelia lips formed an even line. They really were very nice, big and soft-looking with the right amount of firmness to them. They stood up as if gravity didn’t affect them, and they were easily two cup sizes larger than Irelia’s tinier C’s. “An ass like that is only good for fucking like an animal, but why would the Headmistress want that when she could have my big titties wrapped around her nice, big futa-cock?”


Syndra was laying it on thick, but it seemed to work as she pulled away from Irelia. The blue-haired Ionian tched, and Fiora delivered a powerful slap to her ass in reply. The flesh bounced under the impact, but Fiora was already turning away and towards the taller student, who was slowly dropping to her knees. She looked positively radiant as Fiora stabbed her cock into one of the impressive mounds, causing the flesh to bend inward. She rolled her slick cockhead around with idle jabs from her hips, as if she was just feeling out the doughy tit-flesh. It was Syndra that grabbed the meaty cock - Irelia did not fail to note how her fingers could not wrap all the way around - and pressed it into her cleavage, and then started to push her breasts together.


“Schoolgirl thighs or schoolgirl tits,” Fiora mused aloud. “This is a difficult choice - but luckily, not one I have to make when I have such gorgeous students at my beck and call.”

Her comments made Irelia burn with indignation, but it was not untrue. She could only imagine what Fiora got up to; she was never under the illusion that she was the only one plying their easy Headmistress for sexual favours, and there had to be an entire harem that she’d collected. Still, it bothered her to see Fiora so active with Syndra, and so easily accept her offered tit-fuck.


Syndra glanced over to her and sniffed. “With small tits like yours, there’s no chance of doing something like this. Just watch and learn from the best, alright? And do try not to cheat.”


Syndra pushed her breasts together with the use of her upper arms, and then bent her elbows as if she were carrying heavy weights; she used both her biceps and her forearms to push her big, plump tits around the girthy girlcock. She did not do it because her tits were too big to hold, but rather that Fiora started up into a furious tempo as she had with Irelia’s thighs and Syndra’s cunt, and the taller Ionian clearly knew how rough it would be. Fiora’s first thrust through the valley of tightly-mashed titflesh forced the breasts outwards, and second and third furthered the gap of her cleavage.


The Ionian’s arms pressed in and pushed her breasts together even harder, wrapping Fiora’s cock in a firm envelope of flesh. The Headmistress bucked her hips quickly, jamming her big dick into the soft cleavage with clear relish. Syndra dipped herself backwards, resting on her knees and tilting her back at an angle that gave the older woman a better position from which to thrust and fuck her tits. Syndra herself did very little work, only holding her breasts in place while Fiora moved. Her hips pulled back and pumped in quick jabs, working every inch of her cock through the enveloping seal of breastflesh, and she let out quick, heady sighs.


Irelia’s breathing deepened as she watched the Headmistress fuck Syndra’s fat chest with broad strokes. Her hips slammed into the undersides of the lush breasts and sent them bouncing upwards, but contained as they were by the girl’s shapely arms, the vibrations instead rocked through them and sent the creamy skin into a wobbling frenzy. And, because Fiora’s tempo never abated, they never seemed to stop jiggling. The looked as soft as dough and squishy as foam, and Irelia felt her fingers curl as they ached to touch them. She dug her nails into her palms to quell the sensation, but the desire didn’t go away.


Fiora let out a lusty groan. “Merveilleux. Soft, and supple; It has been too long since I’ve fucked these.”


Irelia grit her teeth, while Fiora continued to praise the busty Ionian. “Always looking to go the extra step, and get one over your competition.”


Syndra flicked her head and tossed her now-tangled, but still luxurious, hair over her shoulder. “As if I have competition - but thank you, dear Headmistress.”


“Oh, you do,” Fiora chuckled, and Syndra’s plump lips parted in a silent gasp. Fiora continued to fuck her cleavage, paying no mind to Syndra’s annoyance at all. Her cock repeatedly delved into the smooth tract of skin, and the muffled claps grew ever louder as Fiora got more excited. Lusty noises left her throat, and each jackhammer thrust sent those fat chest cushions apart. Syndra jaw set tight as she tried to keep the two heavy mounds together, and her sideboob squished out around her clamping arms. 


Syndra was too clean and dignified to add any of her saliva to her cleavage, which Irelia took in and saved for later - but Fiora was not, and she spat down a long string of saliva. A look passed over Syndra’s face as the sloppy liquid slurped into her cleavage, and was immediately beset by the rapidly pumping cock. It squelched audibly as it was forced along, wetting the gravid slopes of her chest-pillows and giving the Headmistress an easier channel through which to fuck her aching girl-cock. In between her bouts of concentration she flashed coy smiles up at her teacher, urging her onward. This time, the Student Council President did not even give Irelia the time of day, and Irelia wasn’t sure what was worse - being ignored, or being taunted. 


Irelia set both hands flat on the desk, and mused on her next attempt to one-up Syndra. She had an idea, but it was something she wasn’t sure on at all, and she didn’t know if she should do it - but, after watching Syndra’s smug expression as she stared up at Fiora, tits bulging as they tried to take the throbbing girlcock that used them like a hole, she set her jaw proudly. She tugged her panties off and let them fall around her ankles before announcing, “I’m sure there are some steps that Syndra just can’t go to, Headmistress.”


Fiora laughed under her breath, and Syndra followed suit. “Please, Irelia. You’re not willing to do what it takes. You can’t offer -”


Irelia ignored her and bent over the desk, but did not lower herself as Syndra had. Her body was braced on her hands, her back in a perfect lean that displayed the full roundness of her fat ass. Her too-short skirt rode up as it was surely designed to, displaying all of her ass in all its glory. “Really? What about anal?”


Fiora stopped moving her hips, and Syndra gaped at her. Smirking, Irelia followed up and hammered home her proposal. “I bet Syndra won’t let you do that. And really, could you imagine anal more satisfying than with my assets?”


She wiggled her hips for good measure, and she saw Fiora visibly swallow. “Hmm… No, I can't say I do. Oh, Irelia - you always manage to surprise me.”

“But Headmistress - !” Syndra protested, but it was in vain. Fiora once again swapped girls, abandoning her tittyfuck and moving to the tempting offer of nailing Irelia’s ass.


Irelia kept her head up as Fiora settled in behind her, purposefully allowing her bulging cock to flop into the cushion-like cleft of her ass. She idly pumped her hips as one hand began to squeeze and knead at the firm assflesh, rolling it in her palm. The Headmistress made a clear show of it by slowly squishing her fingers into the white-skinned expanse, stretching it off to the side and pulling tight. Her other hand delivered a firm slap to her opposing cheek before mirroring the other, similarly mauling her rear end. She pulled both soft globes apart to reveal the length of her slick furrow and tender asshole, and made a cooing noise.


“Very nice,” she praised, and spat down just as she had with Syndra. Irelia shivered as cool saliva made contact with her porcelain skin and ran down the cleavage of her ass, washing over her asshole and over her already wet slit. Fiora dragged her bulbous cockhead through her flush folds, eliciting a silent gasp from the girl as she collected her wetness in preparation for what was to come; then, just as calmly, she pushed up and set the head of her throbbing crown against the small circle. “I’ve wanted to do this for a while.”


She didn’t ease her way inside, but used far more force than was appropriate. She shoved a full third of her obscene girth into her asshole with one pump of her piston-like hips, immediately causing Irelia to yelp out. Her ass was entirely unused compared to her pussy, and lacked any of the natural lubrication of it. It made her eyes water as Fiora buried several inches of cock-meat right inside without a single care, and she felt her too-tight walls burn in protest. They bulged out to an eye-watering degree under the weight and density of the monstrous cock, and it wasn’t even all the way inside, yet.


Oh, fuck, Irelia groaned internally. This is -!


Fiora let out a needy snarl as she pushed in a little further, using her palmfuls of soft ass-flesh to aid in her motions. “Ah, now this - this is tightness.”


She tried pushing in, but it was slow going. The saliva and girl-juices that had collected on the turgid pole squished wetly as the dick drilled inside, inch by eye-watering inch, and Irelia shivered the whole while. “But I think we’ll need to be stretching you out.”


Irelia was really feeling stretched out as each successive inch pushed into her asshole, forcing her walls wide around the girth. The thick cockhead led the way, battering aside the clamping walls that tried to protest against the rough entry. Fingers dug deep into the soft meat of her rear, for the dual purpose of dragging her onto the jutting spear of dickmeat while feeling her up. Irelia continued to shiver as she was remorselessly impaled, tiny groans leaving her lips as the sensations became too much to bear. Fiora’s futa-cock filled her as neatly and fully as it did her cunt, and conquered her asshole just as thoroughly.


Though it was eye-watering and intense, Irelia couldn’t find it in herself to dislike it. It felt good to be properly filled out by a proper cock, and Fiora’s monster was more than satisfactory. Her groans were not of discomfort but rather pleasure, and when Fiora’s bitchbreaker finally hilted into the steaming depths of her ass, she let out a needy moan. The Headmistress let out a similar noise as she moved her hips and squished her cock against tight inner walls, enjoying the sensations of a far tighter hole than any she’d been in today. She was moaning far more than she had with Syndra, and that was something that the busty Ionian clearly noticed.


Syndra stared at them with brows drawn tight, but Irelia could help but find her to be a silly sight with her hair mussed, face sweaty, breasts red from friction and sloppy-wet from the titfucking. Unfortunately, Irelia did not get much chance to laud in her brief victory, as the pistoning cock took away her ability to properly concentrate. Fiora began to buck wildly, drawing her hips back and dragging half of her meaty cock out of the clenching asshole before thrusting back in with gusto. Irelia shivered and shook as her rear was plundered, and most of her concentration focused on just keeping herself upright and not being fucked into the desk like Syndra had. 


Fiora’s hips clapped against her ass, and unlike Syndra, the noises it produced were loud and fleshy; a series of ringing claps and smack from rapid skin contact that was oh-so-satisfying to hear. Her ass jiggled and rippled as the Headmistress laid into her, and the spongy skin began to bend and flatten as the teacher’s muscular pelvis smashed against it. It made a wonderful cushion to absorb the blows, and when Fiora slammed in she held herself there and rolled her waist to better feel her tight innards and the pillowy mass of ass-flesh she mashed against.


“Ah,” the Headmistress groaned, bringing her hand back for a ringing slap, “so very tight.”


Her hand rushed down and slapped the round ass, and the flesh bounced under her blows. Irelia let out a yelp as the pleasurable sensations passed over her, and she was only a little ashamed to admit how much it turned her on when Fiora slapped, kneaded, and rolled her malleable ass. She liked it a little too much, perhaps, and Fiora certainly knew that, because the way her hands moved so skillfully left the Ionian as putty in her hands. She melted into the brutal fucking, pushing her large ass out and eagerly accepting the woman’s thrusting cock as if she could not get enough, despite the pressure and stretching of her ass’ inner walls.


Syndra made a disgusted noise and slid onto the desk, sitting a few inches away from where Irelia was leaning. She watched over Irelia as she was rocked forwards in time with Fiora’s bucking hips, eyeing Irelia’s still-clothed body and her jiggling rear. Irelia couldn’t tell if she was trying to be derisive or something, but her eyes lingered for far too long on Irelia’s ass as it was flattened by Fiora’s powerful hips; lingering, almost, as she had on Syndra’s breasts.


“Well,” Syndra said, tilting her chin up regally, “at least am the better kisser.”


She pushed herself towards Fiora’s mouth, and the greedy teacher accepted the offered kiss without delay. Lips mashed and heads tilted over Irelia’s body, and the blue-haired girl just watched as the two other women made out while one rammed her bitch breaking cock into her asshole without any care. She could hear the sloppy noises as they eagerly exchanged saliva, but once again it didn’t seem like Syndra was an active participant; or, at least, she was simply too out-done by Fiora. She yielded control to the Headmistress yet again, eyes almost glazing over as the Demacian sucked at her mouth.


Fiora pulled away with a wet pop, saliva still connecting their lush lips. Fiora smiled and tilted Syndra’s head up again, while licking her own lips and lapping up the saliva that was draped over her chin. Irelia’s attention left their faces, though, as her eyes trailed down to Syndra’s pelvis. The Demacian had tucked away the strap that covered her crotch, and it had ridden up rather high, leaving a broad section of her lower belly on display. The ink that Irelia had seen earlier was on full display, and now she could see it all in its full glory: a womb tattoo, set just above her swollen folds and stretching across her pale skin. It was in the vague shape of a heart, but it was all sharp lines and jagged edges, with only some smoothness to them - just like Syndra’s personality.


Syndra noticed her staring. “Oh? Intrigued, are you? The Headmistress asked me to get this.”


Fiora snickered and slammed her hips, filling Irelia’s guts with hot cock. Syndra’s hands slipped down her own body and caressed the black tattoo, tracing the long lines. “She was oh-so-disappointed that her other students wouldn’t, so she designed something special for me. Proof of our passion.”


“Proof of your ass-kissing,” Irelia countered, and Syndra scowled.


“You don’t understand our -”


“You’re just her second choice,” Irelia continued, “and that’s all that’s proof of - you being second.”


Syndra hissed. “Easy for you to say, but I’ve got Fiora’s mark on my skin, and you don’t.”


Irelia licked her lips, hesitated for one second, and then grinned. “Hey, Headmistress?”


Fiora hummed, still focusing on shoving her iron-hard cock through Irelia’s ass, and the Ionian girl bucked her hips as she reached back with her arm. She roughly pulled her dress shirt out of her skirt and tugged it up, showing off the small of her back to the older woman. “Remember how you asked me to get a tattoo of your house crest?”


“I do,” Fiora murmured, amusement and arousal dripping off her words.


“I want it. Now. Right there, on the small of my back.”


Syndra tittered. “Of course you’d want a tramp stamp -”


“- at least it’s of her royal house. What’s that? A heart? Silly.”


Fiora pushed up Irelia’s shirt, baring more of her skin, and laughed. “Oh, this is a most excellent idea.”


Syndra shook her head determinedly, but Fiora didn’t care. She set her palm flat against the surface of Irelia’s lower back and murmured, and the touch of her fingers made Irelia shudder. She didn’t care if she was doing something this shameless if it meant out-doing Syndra, and she’d willingly bear Fiora’s mark to see the smug look wiped off her face. It didn’t matter that if she bent over and her shirt rode up that everyone would know she was nothing more than the Headmistress’ bitch, so long as she won this stupid bout.


“It’s only a bit of magic,” Fiora explained in a strangely reassuring way, “to stay as long as it needs to be.”


Irelia felt a pinprick of pain, and then a surge of electricity through her body. It tingled along her spine, and she felt her sexual arousal flare up violently at the pleasure of it. Though she could not see what it was, or what was happening, she felt the tattoo slowly stitch itself over her lower back; she was sure that, by the time it was done, it would be in the shape of the Laurent family crest, just as Fiora always desired. Irelia was too busy contending with the sudden pleasure of it to really care about looks, though, as soon her asshole and pussy were spasming with electric tingles, and Fiora’s cock twitched as it was squeezed hard.


Tch.” Syndra clicked her tongue dismissively. “It looks -”


“Careful,” Irelia interjected, “don’t call your Headmistress’ household crest ugly.”


Syndra bit back her words, but then smiled like a snake. “Oh, maybe it’s just your skin that ruins it. It’s not fit for you at all.”


“I’m sure it looks better on you - wait, it doesn’t, because Fiora chose not to give it to you.”


“You’re such a tramp -”


“- Can you not be bitchy for ten seconds -”


Fiora abruptly pulled out of Irelia’s asshole and very roughly slapped her ass, hard enough to make her yelp in pain. The next moment she did the same action to Syndra, slapping a plump tit hard enough to leave a mark. Her usually calm voice rose up into the authoritative snarl she used when she wasn’t being the seductive dickgirl, but the iron-fisted Headmistress of the most prestigious academy in Valoran. “The both of you, shut up! While it is enjoyable to see healthy competition, this is bordering on inane and mon dieu, you two make it impossible for me to enjoy myself!”


She pushed Irelia down against the desk, and then pulled Syndra off to do the exact same. “Hold still, and do not move.


Both girls froze side-by-side, neither daring to risk the Headmistress’ wrath. The woman stalked around to the back of her desk and rummaged through the drawers, searching. Irelia and Syndra exchanged glares, silently blaming one another for their current predicament, while Fiora looked for something. They were so busy glaring that they did not even notice Fiora pulled back and walk back around, and they only tore their furious attention away from one another when Fiora slapped down a long length of white rope in the middle of her desk.


“Now,” Fiora started, “if I am to get you two to solve your differences, I’ll need you in no position to protest.”


Irelia swallowed hard. “I -”


Fiora humphed, and Irelia quickly realized she should not have spoken. She was tugged up and, with all the speed that made Fiora a sexually active futa, tore off her blouse and black bra in a heartbeat. Irelia could only barely protest as she was stripped down, warily eyeing the rope on the table - but that was not what Fiora used, as she must have had a length in her hand already. She pulled Irelia’s hands behind her back and ran the rope around them, securing them together before rolling it around and over her shoulders, crisscrossing over her exposed tits and down her torso. 


By the time Fiora was done, rope ran down between her breasts and under them, winding up back around her neck and then back down under her armpits. Irelia would never have taken Fiora to be an expert in tying people up in the classically Ionian Shibari style, but Irelia found her torso firmly secured by kinky white ropes, and utterly at her mercy. Syndra looked her over and laughed, happy to see her apparent rival tied up and useless.


“See,” Syndra taunted, “this is what your cheek gets you -! Ah!”


She was forced into the same position as Irelia, and the rope on the desk was retrieved and wrapped around her body such as quickly and deftly as it had been applied to Irelia. Syndra was bound in no time at all, but she squirmed far harder, unsuccessfully attempting to pull herself free of her bonds. Irelia could well imagine her fury and shock at being bound up by rope; Syndra would offer control to the dominant futa, but never let herself be genuinely at anyone’s mercy. She might have deluded herself into thinking she had some control in her relationship, but now, there was nothing.


“Headmistress! You can’t!”

Fiora rolled her eyes and held up a pair of metal clips, dangling them in front of Syndra’s wide, purple eyes. With purposeful movements she clipped each metal clasp on Syndra’s turgid nipples, and the Ionian yelped. She tried to shake herself free, but it was pointless. Both were spun around so that their backsides faced the desk and then forced down onto their knees, side-by-side and shoulders brushing. 


“You both,” Fiora drawled, meeting both of their gazes with hard eyes, “need to learn to get along - and also when to shut your mouths. Now, let’s start your lessons on learning to speak when spoken to.


She grabbed a fistful of Syndra’s hair and tugged her forwards, and shoved her arm-length cock right into the girl’s gaping mouth. Syndra immediately sputtered and choked as the cock slammed into the back of her throat, but Fiora merely readjusted herself and shoved herself in at a better angle. Her fat cock sank deep into her throat, and Irelia could see her long, elegant neck distend around the tremendous girth of her cock. Syndra continued to make lewd, sputtering noises as the cock filled her mouth and throat, but Fiora was evidently beyond caring.


She drew back, and Syndra tried to breath in great gulps of air - but it did not last, as Fiora was already pumping forward again. Her neck distended for a second time as the cock delved deep, reaching two-thirds of the way down, and Irelia watched with wide-eyes as Fiora began to fuck the girl’s throat. She watched the obscene outline of the cock as it moved in and out, delving deep and stealing away Syndra’s ability to breath. Sloppy, wet noises rang out as saliva was battered and tossed inside her wide-stretched mouth and dredged up from the depths of her throat, and as the thrusting cock pulled back strings of the thick substance was forced out of the Ionian’s puffy lips.


Fiora’s swollen balls swung and slapped against Syndra’s chin, and as saliva began to roll over her face and down her chin, the heavy sack began to make wet popping noises. Strings of thick drool connected the balls to her face for a few seconds before they snapped, but even that state did not last long as they were already swinging forwards again and hitting her face like battering rams. The cock had Syndra’s cheeks bulge out from the weight of the cock, and her throat was relentlessly barraged by the fat dick. 


Her voice grew fainter as the sloppy noises of syrupy saliva bubbling and pooling in her mouth grew louder, and Irelia swore Syndra’s face was growing redder. The cock audibly plunged into the wet pool in her mouth and deep in her throat, and Syndra’s large chest began to rise and fall rapidly as she struggled to breath around the throat-clogging bitchbreaker. Her tits wobbled as they heaved, and Syndra’s eyes rolled back as the oxygen deprivation overwhelmed her. Her chin was dripping with wet strings of drool that plopped against her breasts and rolled down, and each pump of Fiora’s hips drew more out.


The facefucking was brutal and intense, and it very clearly got Syndra to shut her mouth. Finally, when it seemed like Syndra was on the verge of passing out completely, Fiora thrust one last time and withdrew. The girl immediately exploded into life, pulling in great lungfuls of air as she rested her head against the wood desk, eyes wide and mouth gaping. She had no room or ability to anything but breathe desperately, and the Headmistress seemed very pleased by her ‘lesson’.


She then fixed her predatory gaze on Irelia, and the girl gulped. “Please, Headmistress -”


Fiora slapped her cock against Irelia’s face, matting her cheek with Syndra’s thick throat-drool, and she grimaced. She tried to keep her mouth closed definitely, but Fiora pried her jaw open slammed her fat dick inside with the same lack of prompt or ceremony; it was thrust right through her plush lips and past her curling tongue, until the rubbery crown collided with the back of her throat and made her gag. Fiora’s second thrust proved more effective for her, and much like it had with Syndra, the cock was forced all the way down her throat.


Irelia’s eyes went wide as throat clenched around the invading dick-meat, struggling to cope with the sudden blockage. Her gag-reflexed tried to kick in, and the added massage of her throat muscles seemed to bring Fiora greater pleasure, if nothing else. Just like her fellow Ionian, Irelia began to sputter and cough like a whore as her throat was remorselessly impaled, and she quivered and shook. She had a brief moment of grace when Fiora drew back, but she knew very well that it was not to last. She was mentally prepared for the thrust, but certainly not physically, and the first time the Headmistress pumped her hips she gurgled loudly and coughed around the mouthful of cockmeat.


Each successive push had her throat rebel and protest as the too-thick slab of cockmeat stretched out her throat to the same level as her asshole. She made the same throaty, sputtering noises as Syndra had, a combination of struggling wheezes and liquidy gurgles. Her air passage was entirely blocked, but her lungs did not understand that fact and still tried to pull in air around the throat-filling dick. It had her throat squeeze down and ripple, a rough attempt at swallowing, and Fiora made a content purring noise even as Irelia’s wheezes grew louder and wetter. She felt saliva pool in the base of her mouth, subsuming her tongue in a thick puddle.


As Fiora’s cock pumped into her throat the saliva was forced out and her tongue battered aside, and it was sent rolling over her chin in sloppy waves. Loud pops and squelches rang out as the thick drool was moved roughly and her cheeks were emptied to make room for the bludgeoning dick, which continued to slam into her throat without relent. Her esophagus tightened and squirmed around the broad length as it stabbed in deep, reaching two-thirds of the way down her throat and then some; it felt like there was a pole jammed through it, keeping her neck extended and stretched, and horribly, terribly distended by it. She was certain her neck was bulging just as obscenely as Syndra’s had.


Tears left her eyes from the pressure, running down over her eyelashes and basic eyeliner. Fiora kept on going, pumping, sinking her cock deep into the plush walls of her throat, intentionally mashing Irelia’s face right against her pelvis. Her heavy balls slapped against her chin over and over, making it sore from the repetition of it. Irelia’s lungs began to ache from the brief, but far too intense, face-fuck, and her body still struggled to take in vital oxygen despite sucking up nothing but cock-meat and drool. She felt her face go warm and her bare chest heave, and Fiora just kept on fucking her cock into her throat like it was a sheath for her dick and nothing else.


“Ah,” the Headmistress said after a few more long minutes. That was all she said, but she grabbed a fistful of Irelia’s dark hair and pulled her along her thrusting cock until her nose painfully hit her solid pelvis and those fat balls were tucked tight against her chin. The cock throbbed and twitched as the balls tightened, and then Irelia was contending with more than just cock jammed deep in her throat, but now Fiora’s thick, creamy load of cum. It was poured into her stomach, thick, heavy ropes of cum exiting the bulbous tip and forced down her throat in great quantities. Irelia’s sputtering got quiet as her lungs failed her, and her eyes rolled back as it all overwhelmed her; she could only barely hold on as Fiora pumped the contents of her balls into her stomach.


Eventually, the Headmistress pulled free with a very wet slurping noise, and Irelia could barely breathe despite the sudden freedom in her throat. Cum filled every inch of it, and much of it rested heavily in her stomach and filled it out. She just stared up at Fiora, wide-eyed, as the teacher smirked down at her and stroked her still-hard, gleaming length of futacock. Drool and cum stained Irelia’s lips and dripped down, running over her chin and covering her chest in a sticky matting.


“What a wonderful sight,” Fiora purred, looking between both face-fucked girls. “And look; you’re both so quiet.”

Neither spoke - neither could. 


“But we still need you two to get along,” Fiora continued, a smile playing at her lips, “and I have another load after that display.”


Irelia was only half-cognizant when Fiora started tugging her into the position she wanted. She was tossed down onto her back, still struggling to regain her breathing, and she was left there as Syndra was also pushed down - right on top of Irelia. Her wide hips were forced into place around Irelia’s neck and then pulled up, putting her dripping snatch just a few inches from Irelia’s face, and then Syndra’s head was forced down in between Irelia’s own legs. The Ionian girl shivered as she felt the Student Council President’s warm breath wash against her cunt lips, and wondered just why Fiora was getting them to sixty-nine.


“Now,” Fiora ordered, “get to know each other. Intimately.”


Both made no move, but Fiora wasn’t feeling forgivable. She shoved Syndra’s head down into Irelia’s crotch, and the blue-haired girl shivered as she felt her mouth touch her slick petals. Though Syndra might not have wanted to and clearly had little idea of what she was doing, she immediately went to work like a starving woman and moved her mouth against Irelia’s cunt. Her lips moved and gnashed, plucking at tender lips without rhyme or reason, while her tongue occasionally flicked out and swept along the length of her slit. She was already wet, but the moving tongue sparked her burning arousal and made her hips squirm from the pleasure of it.


She returned the favour, partly to avoid having the Headmistress come over and partly to return the favour. She craned her neck up and, though she was still short on breath and tired, started to lick at Syndra’s sopping snatch. She dragged her tongue over the wet folds, collecting copious girl-juices as she moved. She didn’t use her mouth as Syndra did, but rather ran her tongue over the puffy folds and dipped inside the tender pink, drawing whimpering moans from the other Ionian’s lips. The taste was tangy but sweet, and Irelia found that she didn’t mind it as her tongue worked fast and slipped in deep.


“Wonderful,” Fiora announced, watching their work with an eager eye. “Isn’t it so much nicer to pleasure each other, and not fight?”


Irelia wouldn’t agree or disagree to that, but damn, Syndra was really working herself hard; lips moved and her head tilted, pressing her face right into the crook of Irelia’s thighs and lavishing her pussy with eager slurps and kisses. Her nose brushed up against the folds, so deep did she delve, and it had Irelia pant and buck her hips. She tried to return the favour, moving her tongue at a faster pace and plucking at puffy petals with her lips. She swirled her dexterous muscle around Syndra’s hard nub, running it through the fold of hooded flesh and applying a bit of pressure to the bundle of nerves, and Syndra squealed.


Syndra started rolling her hips, too, trying to draw a bit more pleasure from Irelia’s mouth, and Irelia was eager to do her best. She laid into the cunt with broad strokes of her tongue, deliberately catching every square inch of bright pink flesh and sucking girl-juices into her mouth with each lick. She dipped deeper inside, prodding against the slick hole of her cunt, and Syndra visibly shivered even as she did much the same; she used far more of her lips and teeth, though, lightly grazing - just enough to make Irelia occasionally wince from the sudden, nipping pain of it, but it didn’t seem like Syndra did it to be spiteful. Really, Irelia enjoyed that too much, as it made the masochistic side of her run warm.


“So gorgeous.” Fiora ran her hand over Syndra’s back as she strode over to the girl’s head, and then dropped herself down on her knees. Irelia couldn’t see what was going on after that, but even as lips pulled at her cunt lips she felt a large, throbbing head slap down against her cunt. Her eyes went wide as she realized what was to happen, but there was little she could do - and she didn’t want to do anything, besides. “Now, it’s time for bonding.”


Fiora slammed into her cunt in one smooth motion, burying every inch of saliva-and-cum-drenched dickmeat into her steaming depths with shocking ease. Irelia groaned and Fiora moaned simultaneously, and Fiora pumped her hips experimentally. Her cockhead brushed up against her womb, thick and heavy, while the rest of her cock pushed against squishy inner walls. As she drew back her clinging folds stuck fast, but Fiora was relentless and extracted half of her shaft before pushing right back inside. 


She thrust hard, making Irelia’s entire body quiver, and gratifying tingles ran through her pussy. Fiora moved again, hilting her bitchbreaker inside of her with ease; once the Headmistress got the motion of it down, she started up into her usual punishing pace of thrusts and jabs that repeatedly filled out the girl’s snatch and stretched it to the limit. Her pelvis smacked wetly against her drenched core, and syrup-thick juices were battered and mixed by the pumping slab of dick. Irelia’s insides clenched pleasurably, happy and needy, and she let out a groan.


Fiora simply tutted. “Syndra, did I tell you to stop?”


There was a pause as Irelia realized Syndra’s mouth had pulled away to grant the Headmistress entry. There was a meek ‘no’, before Syndra drifted back down and resumed her licking and suckling as best as she could around the thrusting girlcock. Fiora’s dick slipped through the folds plucked at by the Ionian’s lips and pummelled inner walls wide, distending her pink insides and forcing them to stretch wide. Satisfaction and gratification rolled of Irelia’s frame in waves, and she sighed constantly against the president’s eager pussy, and action which sent puffs of air into it and made Syndra very appreciative.


Syndra worked in time with Fiora, slipping her tongue over petals that were forced wide around the girth. She gave special attention to Irelia’s needy clit, very obviously mirroring Irelia’s actions and she swirled and pushed. The fat, bludgeoning cockhead continued to batter her insides, and her strong, iron-hard length filled her out completely with each motion she made. She felt her insides squish and juices squelch outward, but Syndra was here to eagerly lap them up and caress her folds with her soft, delightful tongue.


“See?” Fiora purred, “this is not so bad. Isn’t it nice, Irelia, dear?”


“Y-yeah,” Irelia groaned, face still buried in Syndra’s snatch. Her body felt warm and tight, her core blazing-hot. The combination of mouth, tongue, teeth, and cock was too much to bear for her already pleasure-soaked mind, and she was quickly becoming overwhelmed but it. It was just too much. 


“Syndra is just so eager to please,” Fiora continued, “and she works so hard. She’d work so hard with you, too.”


There was no agreement from either girl, but Irelia’s cheeks burned at the implication. Her core continued to burn hotter and hotter as the cock pummeled into her depths and Syndra mashed her lips against her pussy, pulling her hard clit in between her lips and sucking hard like it was candy and - Irelia’s body exploded in orgasm, her tunnel clenching down as she rocked her hips with the use of her powerful core. Her cunt squirmed and spasmed around the impaling cockmeat as fluids gushed out, but Syndra was there to eagerly lick it all up. Irelia’s mind was forced into a state of heady bliss, and she was barely aware of anything except for the curvaceous woman atop her. She allowed her hands to rove up the girl’s stocking-clad legs idly, almost lazily, as pleasure swept through every nerve ending.


Fiora pulled out her cunt, and she let out a regretful sigh. The Headmistress switched sides and girls yet again, this time kneeling just behind Irelia’s head and letting her cock fall against Syndra’s ass. Irelia’s eyes were hazy and unfocused, her pleasure spurred on by Syndra’s still-moving mouth, and her own tongue moved mechanically as if it was just right to do so. She watched as Fiora’s cock pushed into the spongey, glistening folds of Syndra’s cunt, and she adjusted her tongue to slip around the broad meat as it steadily impaled the girl without delay.


Syndra groaned shamelessly as she was filled by cock, her folds squishing outwards into Irelia’s waiting mouth as the pale slab stretched her so obscenely. Inches disappeared inside of her soaking core like it was a magic trick, until a forearm of cock was buried balls-deep in her pussy. Fiora’s balls hung down against Irelia’s face, heavy and visibly swollen. They swung as the cock retracted and pumped forward again, with Fiora working the full length of her huge member in and out of her depths, slamming in and working with furious intent; a loud, steady slamming that had the girl’s body rock.


Still her lips moved against Irelia’s lips, and still the Ionian reciprocated eagerly. The taste of her own juices mingled in with Syndra’s, forming a sweet mixture that was rather nice to taste as it was flung off Fiora’s dick. The long cock stabbed deep, her pelvis slamming against Syndra’s ass loudly, and Syndra would roll her hips each time she was impaled. Irelia could tell from Fiora’s frantic pace that she was close, and was in the final legs of her sexual bout. It lent an extra series of desperation and power to her movements, and she really smashed through the Ionian’s plump nethers with enough force to make them flatten.


Irelia’s tongue worked desperately, trying to keep in timing with Fiora’s movements, but she really could not. Still, Syndra seemed grateful, and her voice rose up in a lewd chorus of sighs and moans, and while Irelia would normally be smug at seeing the bitchy girl so undone, she wasn't. It was actually rather nice. 


“See, Syndra?” Fiora’s voice, however, was smug. “Don’t you like this?”


Syndra murmured and whined softly.


“There’s no need to be uptight all the time, dear.” She slapped Syndra’s ass and jabbed her hips up into the tight plushness of her cunt. “Why don’t you tell Irelia why you’re really so catty, hm?”


Syndra shook her head and buried her face in between Irelia’s legs, as if her kissing and suckling would tear Irelia’s attention away from it.


“Ah,” Fiora chuckled, “Your crush on Irelia is showing, dear.”


Irelia blanched.


“But see, what’s the point of rejecting such a good girl just because she doesn’t have a cock? After all, why do you need one when you have mine?” Irelia could hear the smile in Fiora’s accented voice as she spoke. “Isn’t that right, Syndra? You can have my cock fill you up whenever you want, whenever you desire; I’ll even do you a favour and fill your womb with seed.”


Syndra shook, and Fiora continued to mercilessly pound into her. “Come, now. Doesn’t that sound nice?”



“Y-yes,” Syndra whispered shamefully, and Fiora smirked proudly as she slammed in deep. Her balls tensed up above Irelia’s face, and her visibly throbbed. The Headmistress groaned loud and long, and Irelia could easily imagine the silky waves of cock being pumped out of her throbbing dick and deep into Syndra’s cunt. The cock was buried so deep that she was sure the thick cream was already filling her womb, and she could hear the liquidy squelching of cum as it was forced through Syndra’s pink folds and packed in tight. 


Irelia just watched as Syndra was filled with Fiora’s second, hearty load of cum. The Headmistress just rested there, cock buried deep and twitching occasionally, while Syndra groaned low like a whore and Irelia licked her suddenly dry lips. When the Headmistress pulled out she did so with a wet slurp and a rush of cum, most of which spattered down on Irelia’s face and neck in a thick, gooey coating that the teacher totally ignored. 


Fiora hummed. “Now, why don’t you two kiss and make up?”

There wasn’t even a pause. They swivelled and leapt at each other, lips colliding hard enough to bruise.





Fiora smiled at Lux. “Don’t worry. I’ll have it all taken care of.”


“Oh, great!” Lux smiled wide. “That’s honestly a relief.”


“I love helping my students,” Fiora said emphatically, and tried to hide the sigh in her voice.


Lux nodded rapidly. “You’re honestly the best Headmistress I’ve ever had.”

“Why, thank you, Lux.” Fiora’s eyes twinkled. “I can call you that, yes? I so do like calling my students by their first names - so much more personal, you know? Builds a strong bond.”

“Uh -sure!” Lux nodded innocently. “That’s fine!”


Fiora’s smile got wider. “Great.”


Lux stepped back, bowing demurely. “I’ll be seeing you around, Headmistress. And thanks for everything!”


“No problem, honestly.” Fiora’s voice got a little breathy near the end, and she ran her tongue over her lips.


“Oh, and, Headmistress? I think you might have a leak or something in here, or, like, runny pipes. I can hear it, I think -”


“Yes, I know,” Fiora interjected. “Do not fret, it’s something I’m working on as we speak.”


“Okay!” Lux skipped toward the door. “Ah, shall I lock it?”


“Yes, please.”


Lux complied, locking the door and sliding it shut as she left. Fiora waited for five heartbeats before pulling away from her desk, running a hand through her dark, red-streaked hair, and smiling down at the two girls under her desk. Irelia and Syndra sat side-by-side, dressed in their uniform and lingerie respectively, loudly slurping away at her cock in tandem and working in perfect synchrony. Where one was lax the other would hop in, ensuring that Fiora’s dick was perfectly serviced at all times. Whenever their eyes would lock together across the pale log of cock they leaned in to share a brief kiss before moving back down to lick her, and it was adorable to watch.


Fiora leaned back, a content smile on her lips and a sigh in her breath. She crossed her arms behind her back as she relaxed, lazily eying Irelia’s tramp stamp and Syndra’s womb tattoo, and chuckled. While she might be a sexual predator, one couldn’t deny that she was damn good at solving problems and match-making.

Chapter 6: Qiyana's Dealings

Summary:

Qiyana's always in charge wherever she goes, and she's not afraid of exerting her influence on the Headmistress. It's unfortunate, but Qiyana has a large ass and even larger pocketbook, and those are two things Fiora can't resist.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text


 

Honestly, Headmistress Fiora Laurent wasn't even surprised to walk into her office and find Qiyana, the self-professed queen bee of the school, already there, sitting at her desk as if she owned it. Her secretary had made no mention of the student coming in, nor had she left the door open for anyone to waltz on through, but Qiyana managed to do so anyway. It was nothing really out of the norm, for Qiyana aggravatingly moved everywhere she pleased as if she owned the place, and this was no different.

 

She was not a large girl, and while she cleared the tall desk, it was only barely - amusingly enough she looked like a child at the desk of an adult, but that had no bearing on her attitude whatsoever. Her white hair was perfectly sculpted around her head, thick bundles and curves pooling around her cinnamon-skinned shoulders and tickling the tops of her eyes, while her expertly done nails tapped away at the desk. It was like an amusing parody of Fiora herself, and it made her snicker inwardly. 

 

"Qiyana," Fiora said curtly, not even bothering with any honourifics. "May I ask why you're at my desk?"

 

"You may not," Qiyana replied smugly, cocking her chin up. A smirk formed at her perfect lips, making Fiora's own lips twitch.

 

"I'll rephrase: Just what do you think you're doing?" Her voice seethed with annoyance and threat, but that didn't seem to affect Qiyana in the slightest - her poker face was incredible.

 

"Waiting for you, Headmistress," Qiyana said in a tone that positively dripped with false sincerity. "To talk."

 

Fiora licked her lips, feeling the first tremors of arousal flit down to her cock. "What about now, Qiyana?" 

 

"I'm so glad you asked," Qiyana drawled, leaning back into Fiora's chair. "You see -"

 

"Oh, get away from my desk before I throw you out," Fiora barked, shaking her head. Her lack of patience made Qiyana giggle, annoying the Headmistress all the more.

 

"You and I both know you won't," Qiyana said smugly, and Fiora's jaw tightened. 

 

"Would you like to test that?"

 

"There certainly are things I'd like to test," Qiyana purred in her exotic accent, making Fiora's pencil skirt feel a smidgeon too tight. 

 

But still, Fiora snapped her fingers insistently, shaking her head curtly. "Off. My. Desk."

 

Qiyana giggled just a bit more, but she still followed along with the Headmistress's insistence - She didn't have full control over everything yet, and she knew it. She only applied her pressure where she could, and it worked wonders for her, but for more trivial matters she was fine to bide her time. Just because she rose up from the desk didn't mean she had to give in to Fiora's demands, however, and she sashayed around the desk and hopped up onto the front of it, sitting right atop the rich wood surface. She crossed one of her ridiculously thick, toned legs over the other, and then set her hands on her knees in a regal pose.

 

"Of course," she drawled, her accent curling over the letters in audibly pleasing ways. "Better?"

 

Fiora licked her lips again, staring at Qiyana's legs with undisguised interest. "Adequate. Now, what is it that you need?"

 

Qiyana still smiled her infuriatingly smug smile, as if she had everything under control and in her ballpark - which, mostly likely, she did. Fiora, while a stern and authoritative woman that always got what she wanted and was able to manipulate whoever she wanted, was still subject to Qiyana's whims. As independent as Fiora and her academy liked to be, donations still formed a cornerstone of their school's funds, and Qiyana's family provided a great deal of capital in their yearly donations. That was augmented by Qiyana's own donations, who liberally applied them whenever she needed to grease the wheels of the academic machine - which typically translated into getting Fiora to do what she wanted. It was, of course, only one factor for why Fiora even tolerated the girl, but her large donations did go a long, long way to it.

 

"A few things, Headmistress," the girl said cockily, her hand rising up to brush and fluff out her curling hair. Her face was deviously pretty in an exotic sort of way, and her makeup was so perfectly done that it sometimes awed Fiora herself - thick, dark kohl and rich jade around her eyes, a smattering of foundation on her buttery caramel cheeks, and perfect cock-sucking lips lined with a deep red that made Fiora's blood pulse. 

 

"A few things," she repeated dimly, an eyebrow raised. Her eyes could only match Qiyana's stare for a single moment before they flicked back down - not because she couldn't match her gaze, but because her body was too tantalizing not to stare. Even wrapped up in her little schoolgirl uniform she was a sexy sight, with the entire thing having been done in by an expensive seamstress to properly fit her body nice and tight. Choice buttons had been left undone to display flashes of her rich skin, but it was everything short of Ahri, Sarah, or Sona’s slutty tendencies; it was all very refined and lady-like. 

 

Though her skirt was shortened to a tantalizing length, it didn’t reveal any bare skin, because her legs were wrapped up in clinging black tights that hugged her perfectly shaped thighs and calves. If Fiora was being honest, that only made the sight all the sexier to her, as it added a lingerie-like appeal to her legs; and her legs were goddamned fantastic, in Fiora’s opinion. Wide and thick, with enough flesh to hold and caress to be considered plump, but wonderfully toned with muscle - a veritable feast for the eyes. 

 

“Yes,” the teen said simply, eyes heavily lidded as she stared at Fiora. “First things first - I’d like the syllabus for all of next semester’s class in advance, to properly prepare.”

 

Fiora’s lips formed a line as she gave Qiyana a deadpan look. “...Uh-huh.”

 

“And the soap in the girl’s washroom? It’s atrocious. I want it changed to my brands, yes?” 

 

Fiora blinked at her, while Qiyana waved her hand. “Oh, and that goes for the stuff in the girl’s showers, too. It’s all old and atrocious. Speaking of, I think that place could use some renovations. I’m sure my next donation can be put toward that, yes?”

 

Fiora was happy that Qiyana was really hot eye-candy to stare at, because listening to her requests was always annoying and dreary. The girl was a good speaker during most times, but when she started spilling her demands and requests she really came off as the spoiled rich girl she was. And really, that was all Qiyana was - a rich, spoilt trust-fund girl, with more money in her family than sense. Unfortunately, that money gave her a great deal of financial sway, and even her pocket money was enough to tempt Fiora - and with all that wealth behind her, it kept her in check. 

 

It had been no different than Qiyana’s sisters, who had each left their mark on the school in different ways. All of them were extremely competent, but none as crafty as Qiyana herself, yet that mattered little to the youngest sister; she only cared about being better than her siblings, and that made her a frequent visitor in Fiora’s office as she demanded whatever she could, no matter how silly or inane it might seem. Fiora didn’t mind giving in to silly requests like room extensions or dorm supervisor status, among other what-nots. They were little things just to flex her authority, and that was it, while the benefits were immense.

 

“...Alright, sure. Consider it done.”

 

Qiyana grinned. “Wonderful! Now, while I know that I’ve already aced all my subjects - since it’s me, naturally - I do trust you’ll ensure that each one maintains my perfect, unblemished academic record?”

 

Qiyana was a mostly straight-A student, and she was very intelligent; but sometimes she dipped lower in her weak areas, and the first time she’d seen a minus on her letter grade she’d quite literally blown a gasket, leading to some of the most explosive, violent sex Fiora had ever had. Her grades didn’t even warrant the kinds of changes that other girls needed, usually just a tiny bump up, and Fiora didn’t really mind doing that - especially not when the benefits were so nice.

 

“I could, perhaps,” she said neutrally, keeping her cards still hidden. 

 

The girl’s white brow dipped. “You will.

 

Fiora raised an eyebrow. “If it’s worth my while.”

 

“You know it will be,” Qiyana snapped imperiously, uncrossing her legs and then swapping them, switching out which was on top, and Fiora greedily followed every movement. “Now, onto more pressing matters.”

 

“There are more pressing matters?”

 

“Yes.” She said it like a simple statement of fact. “The first of which would be my classes. I want you to rearrange my upcoming classes so I have space to fit my girls and my entourage. At least… six people, total.”

 

Fiora sighed through her nose, resisting the urge to pinch the bridge of it. “Qiyana, I am not in the habit of arranging classes and sizes just to accommodate one person. That shows clear, undue favouritism.”

 

“I don’t care about that,” she scoffed. “You’ll do it.”

 

Fiora adjusted her glasses. “...You said ‘the first of which’. What’s this second thing?”

 

Qiyana sniffed self-righteously. “I want you to fire Professor Olaf.”

 

Fiora sputtered, barely keeping control of herself. “What?”

 

“I want you to fire Professor Olaf.” 

 

Fiora opened her mouth before closing it again, and shaking her head. “Now, pray tell why I would do that, Qiyana?”

 

“Because the Professor, ” she said scathingly, “cannot keep his lecherous hands to himself. He has been harassing my girlfriend, and I do not approve.”

 

“Your girlfriend.” Fiora blinked. “Which one?”

 

“My sweetheart,” Qiyana said vaguely. “It doesn’t matter. I am not going to stand for something so untoward, and I want him punished.”

 

“...That’s it?”

 

“That’s more than enough,” she replied, and arched her hand out. Her fingers snapped authoritatively, as if beckoning to a servant. “You’ll do it?”

 

“No.”

 

Qiyana frowned, her lips pulling downward. “What?”

 

“No, I said,” Fiora repeated. “I’ll indulge in your little whims, but that’s a step too far, Qiyana, and you know it. I can, perhaps, make the class a bit looser and let you get a friend in there, but that’s about it.”

 

“Now, that won’t do at all,” Qiyana said, shaking her head regally. Her hair bounced softly around her shoulders, fluffing out neatly. “I want this done.”

 

“This is not a negotiation, Qiyana,” Fiora stated firmly. “That’s a step too far, and we both know it.”

 

“Oh, please, spare me.” The teen rolled her eyes. “You’ve done far worse. Come, are my donation not enough for you anymore?”

 

“That’s not - if you think I’m going to just -”

 

“I think, ” Qiyana interrupted firmly, “that you haven’t stopped staring at me since you walked in. We both know how this goes, Headmistress. I’ll give you what you want if you give me what I want.”

 

“I’m not that desperate, girl,” Fiora dismissed. “I fuck girls all the time, and you’re no different”

 

Qiyana’s lips curled. “But I am superior, and you know it. I can see it in the way you stare at me so lecherously, Fiora. I know what you want.” She leaned back, planting her hands behind her and extending out her body. “And I’m generous: You can have it, if you just do as I wish. Simple, no?”

 

“There are some things I cannot do,” Fiora reasoned, trying to resist how appetizing Qiyana looked. She was right in everything she said: she was a perpetual turn-on for Fiora, and her attitude, while annoying, reminded Fiora a bit of herself; and her assets were incredible, and enough to sway her to do things she otherwise might not. But even still she was the Headmistress of a school, and she wasn’t going to fire a teacher just for a romp with a floozy. “And I do not think -”

 

Again, another interruption, and if it was from anyone else, Fiora would have snapped. “You and I both know, as you say, that you do half your thinking with your dick. And I know what your dick wants right now, Headmistress. Let’s not beat around the bush.”

“You don’t think much of my self-control,” Fiora muttered, and Qiyana laughed heartily.

 

“I think highly of my assets,” the girl said smugly, sliding off the desk slowly. She landed on her feet with liquid grace, and padded over to Fiora with confidant footsteps, placing one foot after the other. Her wide, sexy hips waved from side to side like a pendulum, making the older woman run her tongue over her lips hungrily at the sight, imagining her hands wrapping around them. She moved with the same sinuous dancer’s grace that Irelia or Kai’Sa bore, and it was painfully attractive. “And I know you do, too.”

 

“I see lots of hot girls,” Fiora said roughly, her voice more than a little bit unconvincing - and Qiyana knew it, just as a shark smelled blood on the water. “I don’t do this for them.”

 

“But you will for me,” she said boldly, and Fiora grit her teeth. “And none of them - none of them - have an ass like mine.”

 

She spun around, skirt flipping upward, and in that moment a snarl of pure lust rose to Fiora’s dignified lips and made her blood run hot. Qiyana was right, lewd though it was - not even Irelia, the girl she bent over the most often with pillowy thighs and a fat, juicy ass, didn’t compare to Qiyana’s goddess-like thighs and the rounded mountain of her jutting butt. She even set her hands on her broad hips proudly, presenting herself in a manner that was far too lewd for a girl of her uptight disposition, but absolutely perfect for getting Fiora all hot and bothered. 

 

“I bet you’re running through all your girls in your head right now,” Qiyana purred all cocky-like, tipping her head so she could look out of the corner of eyes over her slim shoulder. “Irelia? Syndra? Sarah? Ahri?” She laughed. “Hardly. There’s no contest.”

 

“There is… some truth to that,” Fiora relented, her teeth grinding together. Where her donations were the first of Fiora’s weaknesses, her ass was the second, and the most potent, in her mind. She had a weakness for Qiyana’s outstanding backside, and it was her lusty desire to fuck it which had led her down the submissive path in the first place. She found her defiance melt as it waved before her, lust rising hard and fast until it roared in her ears. 

 

“You can admit it,” Qiyana laughed, sliding back against her. Fiora hissed as the girl’s body pressed against her own, her blood boiling as those soft globes of assflesh pushed against her pelvis. “In fact, I might reward your truthfulness.”

 

“I’m not trading this favour for sex,” Fiora grunted, but she was unconvincing even to herself. “This is -”

 

“So worth it,” Qiyana assured, pressing herself firmly back against Fiora. A shudder ran through the Headmistress as the fat curve of her rump pushed into her pelvis, moulding perfectly to her hips and covering the front of her pencil skirt entirely. Fiora barely - just barely - suppressed a groan, her body relishing the way her fat flesh bent inward, the entire doughy mass like a cushion meant for her lap. She wiggled her hips moments later, grinding her ass down against Fiora’s barely clothed bulge, and a sultry laugh left her lips. “My, Headmistress, you’re hard. Now, don’t tell me this isn’t turning you on?”

 

“Of course it’s turning me on, you fat-assed slut,” Fiora hissed, resisting the urge to reach down and grab those wide, perfect hips. Her body knew those hips and that narrow waist was prime breeding material, and it made her blood boil hot at the idea of grabbing the girl and pumping a few babies into her belly. “But I do not appreciate your teasing.”

 

“Save that talk for your whores,” Qiyana sniffed, glaring out of the corner of her eyes. Her ass continued to grind up and down, the doughy mass squishing down against the bulge of her bitchbreaker, the pressure near overwhelming for her lusty mind. “I am not to be spoken in that way.”

 

“And if I disagree?”

 

“You get none of this,” she said simply, and Fiora bit back a groan. She ground her ass against Fiora like she was grinding in a club, her ass twerking against her covered bulge with mind blowing finesse. She did so as if it was something she dedicated herself too, maneuvering with such dexterity that it made Fiora grunt with sheer need. She bounced the generous helping of assflesh along with little difficulty, moving all of that heavy, soft mass without a hint of effort, teasingly pressing against the Headmistress in ways that they both knew were dangerously effective.

 

“I could just fuck you,” Fiora grunted, “and not follow through with any promises I make.”

 

“You won’t do that,” Qiyana proclaimed confidently. “You’re a woman of your word - your very lewd word, and one that you’re apt to abuse - but of your word, all the same. You’ll stick to it, like always.”

 

Fuck, she knows me too well, Fiora cursed internally, trying her hardest not to instantly give into the girl with the fantastic ass. It was true; Fiora would do that, and even if she didn’t want to, she wouldn’t renege on the bargain. 

 

But it was very, very hard not to want to just bend her over and nail her fat ass right then and there; Fiora was very much a creature of passion, and tied to them in ways that probably weren’t good for a Headmistress to have. She couldn’t help it; Qiyana was too fucking hot, and her ass felt so damn good pushed up against her, grinding and bouncing against her sex, flesh bending and dipping, rippling underneath the tightness of her black silk tights, her body flush with Fiora’s. If they were in a club Fiora would have already pulled her into the washroom to fuck her in a stall, and then brought her home for days of ceaseless fucking - but they weren’t, and the caveats this sex was tied to was enough to make her hold back.

 

“But maybe you need a bit of convincing,” Qiyana purred, spinning around self-confidently and flashing a neat smile. Already the absence of her ass made Fiora feel needy and light-headed, her arousal pounding in her ears. Both she and Ahri always affected her to an unreasonable degree, and it was hard not to indulge in their lusty desires when they flashed their bodies at her. She wasn’t a weak woman, that was for sure, but, well - a fat ass was a fat ass. “And you feel so hard.”

 

She looked at Fiora coyly, making her shudder. “Would it please you if I used my mouth, Headmistress? Or should I leave, as you asked?”

 

Fiora sighed. “You’re a saucy little minx, Qiyana.”

 

“Why, thank you,” she smirked, slowly dropping down to her knees, hands ghosting over Fiora’s thighs in a way that made her skin prickle and burn. “You should be honoured, you know, to have a Queen get down on her knees for you.”

 

“You have a big mouth,” she said in reply, staring down hungrily. “Put it to good use.”

 

“I always do,” she assured, and her confidence made Fiora’s loins ache. Her cock was already tenting out her skirt to a truly obscene degree, but Qiyana didn’t struggle to remove it in the least, rolling it up with expert movements that stopped the forward-jutting length from snagging or catching on the fabric as it so often did. Her cock had already pushed free of her undergarments, and as it was exposed to the air, the pale slab of virile cockmeat bounced gree and bobbed toward Qiyana’s face: a forearm length of pure, solid girlmeat, thicker and fatter than anything else.

 

Qiyana stared at it with no small amount of desire; she was an undisputed size queen, and Fiora was probably the biggest girl she’d ever seen in her young life, and might be the largest she ever did. It might have been that this entire arrangement was something that sated her lusts as well, but Fiora honestly didn’t care about that; she wanted to get her own rocks off with the hottest girls in the school, and she didn’t give it much more thought than that - though she knew she really, really should. 

 

As it was, she could only stare down at the girl with undisguised desire, looking at her gorgeous, regal face with anticipation. The sight of her cinnamon skin underneath the pale log that was her cock was terribly enticing, and her eyes were glued to Qiyana’s every movement. Qiyana knew that, and she made her motions as slow and deliberate as possible, almost languorously reaching out to grab the beefy rod of her cock and grasping it with her smooth, strong fingers. Fiora hissed lightly at the contact, admiring the way the slender brown fingers contrasted so harshly with the paleness of her girl-meat.

 

Qiyana’s head moved up, her hand guiding the cock into a proper position for dick-sucking, but the girl held off very deliberately, instead pumping her hand once along the girlmeat at a slow, slow pace. It made Fiora’s teeth chatter and lust flare up, both from the pleasure of the act and how slow it was. Her hand rolled down her rod from base to tip, doing so with unparalleled deftness; it might have been because of how her hand was naturally smooth and unblemished, or because she was a total natural at anything she attempted, but it didn’t matter when it felt so damn good.

 

Her hand rolled down as she performed her handjob, staring up at Fiora with glittering eyes. She knew just how the Headmistress was feeling, and every flick of her wrist drew expressions onto her face that enabled the rich girl to read her like an open book. She knew how vulnerable Fiora was to her sex appeal, and she used it dangerously well, like a femme fatale - and Fiora loved that, too. The difference between their interactions and her interactions with literally everyone else was delicious in its foreign nature, and Fiora found herself once against submitting all too readily.

 

Her hand pumped down toward the tip, her thumb briefly arching out to prod at the thick, rubbery head, before her hand slid back down the shaft. The entire thing bobbed in her hand, with the uncovered portions of her cockmeat hanging down heavily under its own weight. Flesh rippled in her brown hand, but the smoothness of her flesh let Qiyana move with ease despite the firmness of her grip. Each of her slender fingers provided pinpoints of wonderful pressure, her cock aching and throbbing under her grasp, and Fiora hissed between her teeth.

 

"So tense, Headmistress," Qiyana noted, arching one of her finely manicured eyebrows, and Fiora clicked her tongue.

 

"All talk and no action," she taunted, and saw a flash of anger pass over the girl's face - but she righted herself in a moment, and her lips twitched.

 

"We'll see," she replied simply, and lowered her head down. Her fat cocksuckers planted them against the side of the swollen girth in a full kiss, and the sensation sent trembles through her iron-hard cock, a groan almost rising into her mouth. When Qiyana lifted off a perfect mark in the shape of her red-lined lips was set into the pale surface like a lewd marker, and Fiora shivered at the sight. Qiyana looked up to make eye-contact with her very deliberately, and then lowered her head again, still maintaining eye contact.

 

She ran her mouth along the length of the cock, her velvety lips grazing the hard meat. Sometimes her touch was fluttering and brief, enough to make Fiora's nerves go wild, and other times pressing down harder, leaving deep kisses and marks along her turgid girth. Her eyes remained upward, watching the emotions pass over Fiora's face, and for once in her life the woman cursed that her poker face wasn't all that good; but she couldn't help herself. Qiyana eagerly drank in her every reaction, her mouth travelling along from tip to base and then back again, alternating where her painted lips planted down and how hard her motions were, teasing Fiora along with skill.

 

She lifted the cock just a bit, her head dipping down further toward her thicker base - but still maintained her eye-contact with Fiora. Her tongue lolled from her mouth, and Fiora was left to shiver in anticipation for a long moment before that wet tongue pressed against the underside of her massive cock and slid upward, the broad flat dragging along the entirety of it. She went all the way up to the tip in a long, lewd lick, the sound of it perfectly audible: a wet slurpy sound that made her cock tingle. She stopped once she reached the bulbous tip, her tongue immediately swirling around the ridged head with the same deftness that her hands and her waist had shown, cleaning the untouched places and making Fiora sigh softly.

 

But that soft sigh was enough, as Qiyana grinned triumphantly. Her hand was still secured around the base of the cock, and it pumped upward smoothly, fingers wrapped nice and tight in a snug embrace that applied just the right amount of pressure to satiate her throbbing shaft. Her tongue licked at the head before pulling back, and her fat lips puckered into a kiss. She planted it on the thick, rubbery crown, making Fiora's hips jerk and roll, before she pulled back again. Her hand pumped up and down, collecting the modest amount of saliva that had been applied and lathering up the length of the thick cock with her slow-moving fist.

 

It lasted for a minute longer than was necessary, and it made Fiora's lusts build as she craved harder pressure and more contact, and that was exactly as Qiyana wanted it. She was still locking eyes as she lowered herself down again, and her plump cock-sucking lips parted wide as she took the head of the dick into her mouth in one smooth motions, surrounding it in a wet embrace, with her tongue ready to greet it. Fiora hissed again, her hips jerking subconsciously, while Qiyana pushed herself down a little more, taking more of the cock into her mouth. 

 

The log of dickmeat rested on the plush carpet of her tongue, and as more inches slipped into her mouth her cock slid along it. The pink muscle flexed around her girth, caressing the swollen flanks and making the entire meaty slab pulsate with desire, while Qiyana continued to push her head down. She wasn't going for a deepthroat, but simply taking the exact length she needed to start giving a proper blowjob - to say that she was precise wasn't quite accurate, but she definitely knew what she was doing and how to do it, and it showed. 

 

Qiyana had a third of the cock in her mouth, and her lips wrapped securely around those throbbing inches in a plump seal that was as soft as any cushion and smooth as velvet. It was as tight a grasp as her fingers, and Fiora could only wait in anticipation for those cocksuckers to move along her cock - but she had to wait, for first Qiyana adjusted the meat in her mouth, sliding her tongue against it as it filled out her buttery cheeks. The clinging heat in the wet cavern bathed her dick, and she felt her veins throb and balls pulsate from the pleasure of being inside a skilled girl’s mouth.

 

And what skill she had - Qiyana was surprisingly good at blowjobs, despite her self-professed hatred for getting on her knees for girls. She did so laughably often for Fiora, of course, but that seemed to be a non-factor in her statements, and yet she somehow had the blowjob skills necessary to rock the Headmistress’s world. She didn’t give the best blowjobs of all Fiora’s girls, but she was definitely up there, and she always strove for greatness on each attempt - and when she started bobbing her head, it was enough to finally make Fiora moan aloud, no longer able to hold it back. 

 

Qiyana bobbed smoothly, her head dipping down to the halfway mark of the cock, her plump lips forming a tight seal and rolling along the beefy girth with shocking deftness. She pulled back, sliding those velvety cushions upward, and left trails of her saliva on the pale meat, lathering it up for her future travels - and soon she was going back down again, already moving into a nice rhythm, as if it was intrinsic to her. She quickly brushed at her white hair and fluffed it over her shoulder, keeping it out of her face as she went to work on her Headmistress’s cock. Her cheeks filled out each time she pushed down and went concave as her head tilted back, and Fiora could follow the movements of her cock easily.

 

She pulled back, extracting the now glistening slab from between her tightly pressed lips, before once again pushing herself back down. The roll of her neck was as smooth as the twerk of her ass, showing just how adept the girl was at all her sexual acts. It was like she took a perverse pride in being so good, and Fiora was totally fine with that - maybe cultivating lewd acts wasn’t the best thing for a Headmistress to do, but her self-pleasure was a strong motivating factor. Each time Qiyana’s head bobbed down her cock pulsed with pleasure and a groan left her womanly lips, her tone low and throaty. 

 

Qiyana’s white fluff of hair bounced around her buttery brown shoulders as she bobbed back and forth, her mouth gliding along Fiora’s fat cock without a hint of trouble. Her plump lips had it grasped tight, wrapping it in a snug, velvety embrace that sent her flesh trembling. Those ruby red lips were stretched wide around her monstrous girth, but that didn’t seem to bother the foreign girl in the least, for she just kept going and going at a mindblowing pace that set Fiora on-edge. Her tongue slurped and licked at the portions of white meat inside her mouth, drawing patterns into the stiff girth while her cheeks bulged out as the rubbery head slipped against them before pushing against the soft seal of her throat.

 

She didn’t go that far, though. Fiora did not know if that was because she couldn’t deepthroat the dick or simply had no wish to, but she worked at it with vigour to purposely make up for that lack of depth. She did so marvellously, slurping away at the cock with her lips and her cheeks, making lewd sounds that seemed undignified for her rich-girl attitude but pleased the needy portions of Fiora’s mind. She lavished in the blowjob, allowing Qiyana to slurp and suck at her cock with rolling bobs of her head, allowing her to move at whatever pace she wished.

 

Ah, who am I kidding? Fiora thought. It would be impossible to take control from her. 

 

The sight of her cock disappearing between those painted red lips and bulging out those brown cheeks was painfully arousing, and Fiora sighed and groaned under her breath as she watched the cocky girl suck her off. Qiyana worked with neatness and refinement, which should have been at-odds with the inherent lewdness of the act, but she managed it, somehow. Modest amounts of saliva were deposited on the cock before being pulled back smoothly, lathering it in a calm, glistening sheen of wetness. Instead of the usual sounds of churning and roiling saliva, Fiora was treated to her audible gulps and suckles, and the fleshy noises whenever the cock pushed against a cheek or the roof of her jaw. And never once did Qiyana break eye contact, always watching Fiora very intently.

 

Qiyana’s hand swept up along with her blowjob, tugging at the sticky cockmeat and wrapping it up tight. Her fingers had clamped down around the shaft in a grip that should have been painful, but made her engorged cock sing with pleasure, and she maintained that grip as she slid her hand up and down the beefy expanse. It moved in time with her head, rising up to meet her descending lips before pulling back again, stroking the full length of the dick on each go. It wasn’t a straight back-and-forth pumping, either, but a rolling motion, a flick of her wrist that let her hand rotate around the girth and really stroke at all of it.

 

It was the kind of ministrations that made Fiora just want to let go, to sit back and let a girl work at her without pause until she was ready to blow a load in their mouths, but this wasn’t on her terms; it was on Qiyana’s, and she knew how to play her Headmistress like a musical instrument. The girl still bobbed and suckled, head rolling and fist pumping - but when Fiora’s moans got louder and throatier, when her hips jerked faster, the girl began to change her pace, adjusting herself before pulling away entirely.

 

Fiora gasped as the girl’s lips popped off with a sloppy squelch, and watched as her tongue ran over her full, plush mouth. Her hand still stroked a few more times, going the full length of the cock from base to tip, massaging saliva and throat-drool into the stiff skin nice and thoroughly before halting entirely, leaving the cock angry and red. Lines of red from where her lipstick had rested marked the cock all over, some subtle and some glaring, and the sight of that almost resting against her face made Fiora’s blood boil.

 

"Stopping without finishing?" Fiora grated, her tone low and husky. "I thought you always finished your assignments - for shame. This isn't A material, Qiyana."

 

Qiyana smirked. "It's a multi-part assignment."

 

Fiora raised an eyebrow. "Is it?"

 

"Definitely," she purred, "but completion depends on you doing what I want."

 

Fiora grit her teeth. "Qiyana..."

 

"Oh, I love it when you say my name like that," the girl drawled, gently rising to her feet. She set her hands on her hips, proudly presenting herself before Fiora "And I like it when you pretend to act defiant."

 

Fiora bristled. "Pretend?"

 

Qiyana laughed. "You want to fuck me, yes? It is no secret. I bet you want to just grab me and jam your dick between my thighs - why, if you do that, I might reward you."

 

Fiora's mouth went dry. "You're a tease."

 

"I know," Qiyana replied simply, and then, infuriatingly, stepped away from Fiora. She walked backward into the room, stopping half the distance between where Fiora was and her desk, and then, slowly, very, very slowly, began to peel her tights down her legs. She kept her eyes trained on Fiora the entire time, her look sly. "I don't want you ruining my expensive tights, Headmistress."

 

"You're so sure I'm going to come over there," Fiora said flatly, a statement of fact rather than a question.

 

"Of course," Qiyana replied, lifting an eyebrow. "Am I wrong?"

 

Fiora didn't reply, because Qiyana wasn't wrong in the slightest. Her feet were already carrying her forward, in fact, bringing her toward the smaller girl with brisk, eager steps. Qiyana smirked and chuckled at her approach, knowing her teacher's weaknesses far too good for someone of her age. She didn't even flinch as Fiora grabbed her amazingly wide hips and pulled her toward herself powerfully, using a grip that was far too rough to use on a student, but neither cared. 

 

Her dick jammed between Qiyana's thighs, sliding into the natural thigh-gap as if it was a pussy and was immediately caressed by the plump meat of her pillowy thighs. Fiora didn't bother holding back her groan, knowing that she was already too far gone to put up a fight; she simply wanted to indulge at the moment, and not think too hard about how easily Qiyana was stringing her along. Her hands grasped her hips with a firm grip, but soon her hands were moving around the fat curve of her jutting ass, and within moments she had captured both fleshy cheeks in her palms.

 

"Fuck," Fiora swore aloud, sinking her fingers literally knuckle-deep into the toned, yet surprisingly pliant, mass. Her hands simply could not cup enough of Qiyana's ass at a time, and she doubted that even if she had two pairs of hands they would be up to the task; her ass was wide and thick, the flesh bulging and dipping down under its own weight - there was simply too much assflesh to hold at one time. Yet that meant that there was plenty to play with, and Fiora wasted no time in doing so, unabashedly squeezing her student's ass until the flesh bulged out between her fingers in thick cinnamon-coloured rolls. "This ass..."

 

"I know," Qiyana laughed confidently, chin cocked up. She was pressed right against Fiora's body, her neck craned up to keep her eyes trained on the Headmistress's, somehow puffing up her presence so that she appeared larger than life. She allowed Fiora to play with her ass, kneading the soft mounds of assflesh like it was pizza dough, and her cheeks tinged with just the slightest bit of pink.

 

Of course a girl like her has an ass kink , Fiora thought, inwardly tensing. Her hips bucked and sent her cock in between the schoolgirl's thick thighs, admiring the way they so perfectly cupped her swollen girth and wrapped it up in her soft flesh. Her thighs were sinfully soft and pillowy as if they were filled with down, and yet still somehow toned and firm - it was a mind-boggling combination that only cemented Qiyana's legs as the best in the school for the umpteenth time, and Fiora's mind grew hazy with the pleasure of it.

 

"Enjoying yourself?" Qiyana teased, her ruby red lips curved into an aggravating smirk. 

 

"I-It's adequate," Fiora grunted, hands clamped down hard on the schoolgirl's ass, constantly sinking her fingers into the knuckles as she actively groped and kneaded. The flesh spilled out between her clamping fingers and around her rolling palms, squishing down easily as she applied power. She was sure she left marks of her hands and fingers in the doughy expanse, but she didn't care as she squeezed harder and harder, satiating her desires with Qiyana's fat ass. 

 

"Liar," Qiyana accused smugly, and Fiora hissed, knowing it to be true. It felt so damn good, and it was just a thighjob. Sure, both hers and Irelia's were fantastic, but still. 

 

“How can I help myself when such thicc school girls flaunt themselves before me?” Fiora grunted. She pulled Qiyana against her even as her hips pumped, letting their pelvises collide with fleshy claps and ringing claps. When she hauled the girl against her body her hands made her ass go flat, the flesh bending inward as she applied significant force. She drove the iron spear of her fuckstick between her thighs, Qiyana’s velvety flesh allowing for her to fly through the gap.

 

 The girl kept her legs together to form a nice and tight seal, making Fiora’s fucking as proper as if she was nailing any other hole, but it also gave Qiyana significant sway- namely, she could squeeze down whenever she wished, applying all the force her well-toned and well-muscled legs carried right on her bludgeoning girlmeat. Being trapped in a pillowy vice made her gasp and groan, and the girl grinned triumphantly as she watched the Headmistress become undone by her skilled ministrations. 

 

If there’s something out there better than schoolgirl thighs, Fiora thought, I have yet to find it.

 

Of course, Qiyana backed up her skilled thighs with her plump ass, giving Fiora both something to fuck her cock into and something to squeeze and grope, and the combination was proving heady and distracting. It was easy for the older woman to lose herself in the thick-fucking, for with the blowjob prepping her beforehand, her arousal was roaring in her bloodstream. She mauled the girl’s ass with deep, squeezing motions of her hands, while her hips humped forward and smacked her pelvis against Qiyana’s in a desperate rutting that was unbecoming of a Headmistress.

 

She thrust hard through the velvet tract, enjoying the way her cushion-like thighs felt on her cock and how wonderful it was rutting through the tight seal. Whenever her cock pushed through the length of her thick legs she was then greeted with the doughy curve of her fat rear, which hung down under its own weight in a nice little bump, and like moving from one cushion to another, her dick was then buried in sigh-inducing assflesh. Her hands squeezed as her thrusting grew faster, desperately sheathing herself in the brown flesh, hauling Qiyana against her as she moved.

 

Qiyana cocked her chin up. “Of course you can’t resist - but do not fret, I don’t blame you.” She tightened her thighs suddenly, clamping down hard on Fiora’s cock in a way that was more painful than pleasurable, making the Headmistress grunt and snarl. “Now, imagine how much better this would be if you just did what I demand?”

 

Her choice of words wasn’t lost on Fiora, but it wasn’t a priority. “I can’t do that, Qiyana.”

 

“No? Ah, and I was anticipating you painting my thighs in white…” She trailed off with a sultry purr, and Fiora groaned. “But I guess we’ll have to settle for less.”

 

She released her tight grip, allowing Fiora to blessedly move, and move she did, hips jerking and pumping rapidly as she fucked through her thighs. Her bulbous prick-head drove into her generous assflesh at the same time that her hands kneaded away, rolling and playing with the brown mass so hard that the flesh dipped around her fingers in thick crevices. As her hips hammered in the girl’s assflesh literally jumped and bounced in her hands, the flesh jiggling pleasingly. 

 

Before she could even properly get into it again, Qiyana was once more tightening her thighs, clamping down hard and stopping Fiora from moving. The Headmistress hissed with annoyance, hands digging hard into her ass and causing the generous flesh to well up around her hands. “Stop that -”

 

“Stop what?” Qiyana laughed, and pressed her hands against Fiora’s chest. Her breasts were much larger than the girl’s, and her smaller brown hands pushed into the clothed mounds. It was not to feel Fiora up, much as she would have enjoyed that, but rather to give herself a springboard from which she could push away from Fiora to escape her grasp - and in Fiora’s needy state, she wasn’t able to react fast enough to stop it. “Oh, Headmistress… I thought you weren’t thinking with your dick?”

 

“Oh, shut up,” Fiora grunted, walking toward the schoolgirl and finding her slip from her grasp with liquid grace. “And bend over that desk.”

 

Qiyana set herself against the desk, her fat ass pressing into the hard edge. She tapped her chin almost mockingly as if musing on the idea, and then shook her head slowly, hair bouncing. “Mmmm… No, I don’t think so.”

 

She hopped onto the desk, her hands toying with the buttons of her uniform. “What do I want? I want you to sit on your chair, and maybe I’ll give you a taste of my ass.”

 

What Fiora wanted to say was, ‘you’re not in charge here’, but she could only bite back her words and look aside. “How bold of you.”

 

“As it appropriate,” Qiyana smirked, and then flicked her eyes over to the room’s clock. “Tick, tock, Headmistress.”

 

“You can afford to be late to class,” said Fiora. “I’ll write up a note -”

 

Absolutely not,” the schoolgirl dismissed instantly. “I will not be late, so if we can’t reach and agreement in this time, well…” Her words trailed off teasingly, her intent and meaning perfectly clear to the lust-addled teacher, and she grit her teeth in frustration. 

 

“You’d better not disappoint,” was all she could say, furiously walking toward her desk chair, her hands pulling at her own outfit to tug the fitted ends loose. While she often liked being serviced in her own chair as befitted her status, she hated doing so on Qiyana’s terms, somehow just knowing the girl had some card up her sleeve still; but she couldn’t resist, not with her cock angry and pulsing with need, not when she’d just gone through two stimulating situations where she was ready to blow her load and stopped so effortlessly - she needed this, and she couldn’t say no.

 

If what they were doing was a race to pull off their clothing, then Fiora lost single-handedly. By the time she had plopped herself down in her big leather chair, Qiyana had already pulled off all of her uniform and folded it aside, leaving herself as bare as the day she was born - and what a sight she was, all smooth caramel-coloured flesh without a single hint of a blemish, tremendous curves and an hourglass waist that one could fit their hands around. Her smallest feature was her chest, which, while still in the lower C-cups, was very modest compared to the rest of her. 

 

She spun around as Fiora rested in her seat, watching one another ravenously. This wasn’t just a business or favour exchange, they both knew that, and each was in it to get what they wanted out of it. And Fiora was - well, she didn’t want to go along with what Qiyana wanted, she had yet to verbally acknowledge her demands, and there was still a chance for Fiora to come out on top. 

 

“I’ve been working on my flexibility, ” Qiyana drawled, licking her red lips and fluttering her kohl-lined eyes. “Let’s see how it feels, yes?”

 

“Show me,” Fiora demanded, her voice husky and low. She ran her tongue over her lips as Qiyana slid herself down, straddling Fiora’s waist easily. Her wide, childbearing hips were larger than the width of Fiora’s slender body, and as they settled down the older woman moaned.

 

“Are you sure?” Qiyana teased, and Fiora clicked her tongue with annoyance. 

 

“Yes,” she snapped, eyes looking over to the clock. Qiyana would leave in time for her class, and so everything felt like a race, now - and importantly, it was a race for Fiora to get her rocks off. 

 

Qiyana giggled musically, and reached down to grasp the woman’s fat cock. Her hips rose up fractionally, and she slipped herself over the turgid pillar, rubbing the underside of the vascular meat against her sex - but she didn’t push it into her cunt, and instead moved further backward, rubbing the bulbous crown against the plentiful flesh of her ass. She pushed herself down, burying the cock in inches of thick assflesh, before it halted against the entrance of her ass. 

 

Qiyana stared down at her as her body lowered, her ass pushing down on her teacher’s throbbing fuckmeat. Fiora groaned as the first inch of her cock popped inside, and then another, and another - it all fit in easily, despite the tightness of her ass and the size of her girth. It wasn’t Qiyana’s first time, and she was adept at handling big, throbbing dicks like Fiora’s. There was no waiting to adjust or slowness in her pace; just a brisk, almost needy pacing, sliding down the length of her cock in one go.

 

It was a little too much for one go, though, and she stopped at the halfway mark as her asshole was stretched out by Fiora’s oversized slab of fuckmeat. She set herself there and wiggled her hips from side to side, making her ass’s walls squish and bend around the cock. She smiled proudly and contentedly, a husky sigh leaving the girl’s lips as she stared down at Fiora, happy with her top position and how much Fiora stretched her out. Fiora’s hands slid up the plumpness of her thighs, running against the dark, brown flesh, gradually rising up to her broad thighs and holding fast. 

 

Being buried inside the girl’s ass was immensely pleasurable, but Fiora desired friction, and having Qiyana just hover there wasn’t helping her at all. She opened her mouth to speak, to demand her into action, but that was the exact moment the girl chose to move, and she did so with a groan-inducing buck of her hips. She rose up the fat shaft, caressing the many pulsating inches with her tight ass, before driving herself back down with force, burying more of her cock inside the narrow tunnel. The downward motion and the play of gravity allowed her to sink another inch inside her on the drop, and as she repeated the motion, more cock was fitted into her too-tight channel, and Fiora groaned once again.

 

She was as tight as a vice, her embrace snug, and the tunnel roughly textured in a way that made her cock sing with bliss. Qiyana did a good job with her movements, and as she rose up and down, her hips twerked and flexed back and forth. It sent Fiora’s cock into her tight ass walls, distending them outward around her prick as it hit odd angles, which heightened both of their pleasure. As more cockmeat was shoved into her tight rear entrance it allowed her strokes to get deeper, and soon Fiora was piercing through her steaming depths, reaching sections of her asshole that no one else in the school was capable of reaching. 

 

When she finally hilted herself inside Qiyana’s ass, both of them were left groaning. Fiora’s hips jerked upward as the tight, snug grip of her asshole played across all of her cock, and she sought out more of that pleasurable feeling in an effort to satiate the burning need in her own loins. Her hands tugged at Qiyana’s hips, beckoning her along as the fucking continued, pulling and pushing in an attempt to get things into a hot and heavy rhythm that Fiora enjoyed. Qiyana allowed it, at first - she made no immediate protest, and went along with the headmistress’s crude pulling and thrusting, riding her cock with quick, rolling motions that sent it nice and deep into her asshole.

 

Her fat ass clapped down against Fiora’s legs, filling the room with the loud sounds of their fucking. Qiyana had no trouble in riding Fiora’s monster-meat, and even with the older woman tugging her down using the natural handholds of her sexy hips, she still maintained her own pace and level of control. She went up high using the power of her thighs before slamming back down, her ass almost going flat as it impacted heavily against Fiora. There was so much assmeat in the way, however, that if she didn’t more in the correct way then it prevented her from properly getting every last inch inside - and to that end Fiora had to buck her hips upward powerfully, trying to bottom out on each thrust.

 

Qiyana’s hands rested on Fiora’s shoulders, her smaller body leaning into the Headmistress as she twerked and worked her ass upon the turgid pole. Her spine dipped as she worked her hips, using a level of control over her lower body that few could match. Her ass was sent up and down, effortlessly maneuvering its considerable weight with precision, sending the generous flesh careening outward in fleshy wobbles. It almost clapped against itself as she moved, both cheeks wobbling violently and impacting one another in ways that made Fiora’s mouth salivate.

 

Her hands slipped off the girl’s hips, surrendering the control over her pace to instead grab hold of those amazing asscheeks, and gripped them firmly. Once again she sent her fingers deep into the pliant mass, mauling it with her fingers and moulding it to the shape of her palms with intense movements. Qiyana kept on bouncing up and down, sinking the cock into the vice-like tightness of her ass over and over, her hair bouncing and fluffing around her shoulders with each reckless movement. Fiora was able to pull the girl down onto her shaft as she bounced using the handholds of her ass, though she needed to grip on real tight to prevent herself from simply squishing into the meaty mass and doing nothing useful.

 

Up and down Qiyana went, riding her hard and fast and making her cock sing with bliss. Her fat, throbbing balls smacked against the girl’s fleshy rump, the sperm-factories overloaded with pent-up seed that only seemed to swirl more furiously the longer it went on. She wasn’t close, but she was getting there once again, and she was sure her load would be immensely satisfying. She thrust and pumped her hips, bringing Qiyana down on her pale obelisk of girl-meat using the handholds of her thick ass, letting the smacks echo out without a care. 

 

Then, strangely, Qiyana’s hands were reaching back, grabbing hold of Fiora’s own and tangling their fingers together. It was an odd thing, and Fiora was too confused to stop the girl from lifting her hands off her ass and bringing them around. Her hips still moved in their gratifying rhythm, slamming up and down with greedy gusto, but her hands moved Fiora’s backward. Even more confusingly her head dipped down, and she planted her plump cock-sucking lips right against the Headmistresses. 

 

From there, all of Fiora’s attention was on the dance of their mouths, rather than whatever Qiyana was doing - much to her later regret. But locking lips with Qiyana always took her attention, because Fiora was always in charge during a kiss - thorough, deep, and dominating, abusing her experience to take control of a girl and turn her mouth into Fiora’s playground. She could not with Qiyana, who boasted a similar level of skill, and did the exact same thing with her own playthings and girlfriends; each lip-lock, therefore, was a contest between them, and Fiora committed to it fully.

 

Tongues tangled and danced, attempting to wrestle one another down before warily pulling back and circling like pit-fighters. Each tried to probe the wet caverns of their mouths, sweeping up one another’s taste before they were battered away. Victory was measured in how long each lasted in the other’s mouth, for neither could beat the other down, though their tongues tangled and wrestled until they were so thoroughly tied up that separation didn’t seem possible. It kept going, deepening got increasingly into it, lips moulding together neatly. Qiyana’s were so plump and full that the mere contact made Fiora groan, and had her force herself onto the girl, pulling her fleshy lip into her mouth and suckling hard, until she whimpered.

 

The whimper would have made Fiora triumphant, but then she realized what had happened, and she cursed internally. Her hands, previously guided by Qiyana behind the back of the chair, were suddenly and abruptly restrained - and though she pulled at them, the rope tied around her wrists kept them bound, even though it was stretchy enough to give her some leeway. She cursed louder as she pulled away from the now-smirking Qiyana and looked back, finding her hands bound with her own rope sex-toy.

 

“Qiyana, what is the meaning of this?” She hissed furiously, glaring at the smaller student - and her eyes widened with even more anger when she saw that the girl had thrown another rope around the back of the chair, and was now securing it daintily just under Fiora’s DD bust. 

 

“A new technique, Headmistress,” the girl drawled teasingly, eyes flashing. “All my girls are loving it, and I think you will, too.”

 

“Qiyana, let me make myself clear: let me go at once.

 

“Oh, no, I can’t do that,” Qiyana laughed. “You’re in no position to make demands, and you did say you wanted me to show you my new techniques.” Her eyes flashed dangerously. “So let me show you, and then you can tell me how amazing I am.”

 

She snickered. “Oh, and feel free to give in to my orders at any time.”

 

She leaned back once the rope was secured around Fiora’s chest, preventing her from moving her arms or rising up properly from the chair. Her legs were not bound, that was true, but she had no leeway to move with them -and even if she kicked herself away from the desk, she couldn't free herself, and would only earn Qiyana’s ire. She was effectively stuck and at the rich girl’s mercy, and they both knew it.

 

“So submissive,” the girl noted, licking her teeth, and Fiora burned with indignation. The teen leaned back, displaying her fit, unblemished body to Fiora’s eyes, and set her hands against the desk. Fiora’s cock was still lodged nice and tight inside her clamping asshole, and the movements of her body made the meaty pole shift within her, stretching out her pink walls in ways that left her groaning. Qiyana took it all with a smug smile, her legs adjusting so that they were braced on either side of her waist, her body extended backward until her belly formed a flat plane.

 

Her pelvis tilted and her upper body shifted, making her entire body lean on a forty-give-degree angle. It was a position that was difficult to moderate for most girls, and would test the limits of their capabilities in the best of times, but Qiyana showed not an ounce of difficulty as she went about it. Her ass mashed down against Fiora’s pelvis, squishing and bulging until her ass pushed out similarly to side-boob, while her hands braced against the desk. 

 

The first pump of her hips was both impressive and moan-inducing, drawing a particularly slutty one to Fiora’s lips. She didn’t move her upper body at all, and only the lower third of her belly flexed, with her hips powering most of the work. She drew herself up, her broad hips rising up the length of Fiora’s fuckspear, the girth extracting inch by inch from the tightened asshole - right before Qiyana slammed herself back down, sheathing the girlmeat once more inside her ass. Her ass clapped and rebounded off Fiora’s hips, and the girl had to grind herself down to fit the cock in properly, making her own assflesh go concave as she tried to get into a comfortable angle.

 

She worked her hips up and down, displaying amazing finesse as they bounced along the rod of cockmeat jammed inside her ass. It was only her pelvis and hips that moved, really, and just a bit of her flat belly, with the rest of her remaining amazingly still as she moved. Her hips rose up the forearm-length of cock as far as they could, presenting the line of her arousal-soaked snatch to Fiora, before once again driving back down with force. It wasn’t as fast a pace as before, but that was to be expected as such a difficult angle; but even so, her waist flexed and hips twerked easily, sliding the cock in and out of her ass at a quick beat.

 

Her knees stretched out wider, her feet bracing on the chair as she moved herself up and down. Her pelvis moved up and down at a slick pace, her wide hips moving in ways that screamed to Fiora’s more primal instincts. She wanted to reach out and just grab it, pull her in close and ream out her tightness, but she couldn't, not with the springy cord keeping her hands together and body tied to the chair. She just sat there and grit her teeth as Qiyana bounced her ass atop her pole, the girl staring down her own body to watch Fiora’s every reaction.

 

She pumped and thrust her lower half, sliding her ass on Fiora’s obelisk of white flesh with a sort of greedy relish that was visible in her dark eyes. She was loving the power and control she had, and Fiora was loving the feel of it all, the sheer pleasurable sensations of a tight hole and a skilled girl working away at her cock - even if it wasn’t in the way she wanted it. Her cock was grasped intimately by those tight inner walls, which squeezed and rippled against her member with every pump and drop of those wide hips.

 

Qiyana’s rosebud was extremely tight, to the point where it was like Fiora’s cock was being squeezed to death, and while every movement made her that little bit looser, it wasn’t enough. She still fit inside, and Qiyana didn’t suffer from her tightness as she twerked her hips so effectively, but Fiora felt it all play along her cock. She grunted and groaned loudly, eyes squeezing near-shut as the girl brought her hips down again and again with ringing slaps, her inner walls bulging and squirming around her prick. Her cock stabbed in deep, her bulbous head reaching depths so warm and steamy that it left her sighing in bliss.

 

Qiyana worked wonders in that leaning position, showing off all of her body at work in one amazing sight for Fiora’s lewd eyes. She drank in the curling plane of her flat belly, the rise and fall of her wide hips, and the wobble of her modest chest; the way Qiyana bit her fleshy lip as she moved, the juicy slit left on display, and those thick thighs spread wide in accommodation for her. It was unbelievably sexy, and Fiora didn’t hold back her moans of approval - loathe though she might be to be on the bottom like this, all tied up, it felt too damn good to disapprove.

 

Her asshole was snug around her, and as Qiyana worked herself downward with ever more satisfying smacks, it got looser around her. It was like it was greedily sucking in more of her cock at a time, but it wasn’t fast enough - the fat curve of her ass got in the way often, stopping Fiora from bottoming out on most of those thrusts, and even when she pumped her hips upward herself, she couldn’t make it past the doughy curve. It frustrated to her, especially when her need was roaring in her ears, her cock aching for release that was still out of reach.

 

Qiyana pushed herself down one final time before stopping entirely, and just rested her ass in Fiora’s lap. She licked her lips and stared at the Headmistress, a twinkle in her eyes as she idly ground herself back and forth. Her assflesh squished as her inner walls bent around the cock, and Fiora groaned reluctantly at the sensations playing across her cock. 

 

“I’m good, yes?” Qiyana laughed softly. “Come on, you can say it - after all, I already know the answer.”

Desperate for the sex to continue, Fiora just panted and nodded.

 

“Say it,” Qiyana insisted, clicking her tongue. “Come, now, Headmistress…”

 

“Fine, you’re a good fucking whore,” Fiora snapped, her lusts and anger skyrocketing. “Is that what you want?”

 

“Crude, but I expect as much,” Qiyana said simply, and raised her hips up. It wasn’t to bring herself back down, though, and she popped off entirely with a lewd squelch, displaying Fiora’s obscenely swollen girth, the skin red from the friction of the fucking. 

 

“Qiyana,” Fiora gasped, “What are you - ?”

 

Qiyana smiled wickedly, resting her body on Fiora’s lap. One of her hands left the desk and trailed down her body languidly, before reaching to cup her sex. “I thought you wanted to do me raw, Headmistress? Isn’t that what you always want?”

 

Fiora swallowed hard, her arousal spiking hard. 

 

“I could give that to you - ride you in reverse, letting you see this ass bounce, like you so often want… maybe, just tell me you’ll adjust my class sizes? For me and my girls, you understand.”

 

Fiora hesitated, but just for an instant. “I -”

 

“Tick, tock, Headmistress -”

 

Fuck, fine,” she hissed, and Qiyana grinned. She didn’t press the second issue, and Fiora almost knew why she didn’t, but there was no room for her to complain as Qiyana slipped away entirely and spun herself around, presenting the curve of her large ass to Fiora. Her cunt was hidden beneath the folds of puffy assflesh, but Fiora felt it as the girl lowered herself over the pole of her cock, guiding herself down on instinct alone - and it was a perfect drop, lining up the thick crown with her drooling lips. The simple touch of it made Fiora buck her hips and sigh, the heat went and clinging in a way her ass just couldn’t be.

 

She dropped down slowly, purposely making her feel every bit of the penetration is slow motion, driving Fiora’s senses wild with need. Her cock was bathed in that clinging heat, and it made her mouth part in a deep, throaty sigh. Her warm, squishy folds stuck to her shaft, pulling her in deeper and engaging her in the reckless heat of the moment, wrapping her up snugly in feminine flesh. She was tight, not quite so much as her ass but still more than enough to sate Fiora’s urges, and as the girl dropped down deeper, she was able to feel the full length of that tight cunny.

 

The downward motion stopped when Qiyana’s ass hit her pelvis, and again, the large curve proved her undoing and prevented her from going too deep; but that was okay, because Qiyana had already worked herself into a rhythm, and she wasn’t stopping now. She brought herself all the way back up until only the tip was inside her warm folds, and then dropped herself down with a thunderous impact, impaling her slick core right through. Her ass wobbled heartily and violently before Fiora’s eyes, and she wanted to reach out and grab that gorgeous ball of brown flesh - but she could not. 

 

That made her groan, more than anything else. Her helplessness to the girl’s movements made her vulnerable, and that translated into her inability to hold back her pleasure at the sex - her composure was failing her entirely. Qiyana seemed to love it, and enjoyed the sounds that spilled from Fiora’s mouth unabated - each sigh and groan, each moan and husk. Her hips rose up and down in spectacular arcs, bringing her fat ass all the way up before slamming it back down with gusto. It clapped loudly, the flesh cratering inward as it hit Fiora’s lap, and when Qiyana rested there for but a moment before rising again, it was like having a heavy cushion set over her legs.

 

Her reverse cowgirl was better than even Irelia’s, shockingly enough; but Fiora supposed, in a lewd sort of way, that was the position Qiyana was best at, for any futa she slept with would want to eyeball the amazing sight of her ass wobbling up and down their cock. The sight of her white-fleshed dick disappearing between the lush hemispheres of her brown ass was already alone enough to drive Fiora wild, let alone the myriad of sensations assaulting her at that moment. 

 

“So good at this,” she praised, making Qiyana flush. “Hah - I bet you’re doing this all the time to get so good.”

 

At that, Qiyana soured just a bit - and then halted her actions, slamming down hard and remaining still. “I see. Well, perhaps I shouldn’t - “

 

Ah, fuck! Don’t you dare stop, missy,” Fiora half ordered, half pleaded, her words hissing through her teeth. Her inner walls squished around her cock, the spongy folds wrapping tight and clinging to her powerfully, and every part of Fiora’s body demanded that she keep on fucking that schoolgirl cunt until she’d blown a load inside it. 

 

“Begging is nice,” Qiyana commented idly, and Fiora swore again.

 

Please,” she hissed, and Qiyana complied with a smug expression, like that of a cat that had eaten the canary. She knew how easy Fiora was right then, and was bringing it out with each pump of her hips and buck of her waist. As the girl rose up the cock was dragged through her plush inner walls, snugly impaling the squeezing membranes and stretching them out around her girth. She made it in comfortably deep, and the only reason why she wasn’t able to slam right up against the girl’s cervix was due to her meaty ass being in the way.

Her outer folds wrapped tight around her girlmeat, tugging her in and gripping with elastic intensity. Fiora gasped and sighed as she dropped down over and over, the rapid beat of her hips like the music from a lewd drum, the fleshy clapping of her assflesh louder than before. It echoed out in an unbroken rhythm, throwing Fiora’s needy mind into overdrive as it just kept going, and going, and going, seemingly without pause; the rhythm was intense and to some inner beat in Qiyana’s mind, and it was absolutely mind-addling.

 

She panted with desire, showing her appreciation with her voice. She cried out in bliss as Qiyana slammed back upon her, and the girl looked over her shoulder to stare at her. Her spine dipped inward, forming a near-perfect C shape as her ass flexed and twerked. It wasn’t an up and down motion of her body like Irelia did, but just one of her hips, once more showing off her incredible finesse and dexterity as she bounced her ass up and down. Her snug snatch was impaled as she drove herself down again and again, her juices of arousal squelching out around her as she moved. It bubbled up in her cunt and spilled from her lower lips in frothy waves, decorating Fiora’s cock in a bath of slick juices that ran down her thighs.

 

Qiyana didn’t even look winded, though Fiora was. Her cock ached with the need to release, her swollen sperm factories pulsating with unshed sperm - she wanted to cum so bad, and she was so close. But she had no leeway, and while her hips bucked up and down raggedly, it was up to Qiyana, and that made her predicament dangerous. Qiyana, at first, kept on moving, her ass jumping up and down, her spine dipping to better move her broad hips up and down. Her cunt made wet noises as it slammed home, her ass wobbling violently as it hit Fiora’s pelvis with eye-watering force.

 

Even as Fiora was grunting with need, her cock swelling and engorging, Qiyana brought herself up the shaft, her folds glistening as they clung to the meat - and then popped off entirely, juices slurping down and over the red-skinned and wet-coated bitchbreaker. She gasped, sheer need spilling from her lips, and Qiyana looked at her coyly. 

 

“Headmistress? About my other demand…”

 

She scoffed, almost laughing at the ludicrousness of the situation. “Q-Qiyana, y-you -”

 

Qiyana slammed down, making her shout out and gasp with pleasure, her cock once more bathed in the wet heat of her juice-laden cunt. The softness of her inner walls soothed her aching prick, its tightness exactly what she needed right then - and once more that gratifying pleasure was ripped away from her as Qiyana pulled off, her cunt slurping away at the fuckmeat before retreating just out of reach.

 

“You were saying?” She asked coyly, and Fiora nearly snarled.

 

“S-stop that,” she groaned, her face tense and tight. She bucked her hips to try and impale the cock of her own volition, but it was just out of reach - and Qiyana kept it that way, raising her hips to stop Fiora from doing anything more than brushing her slick head against the glistening petals and heightening her own arousal.

 

“That’s not what I want to hear,” Qiyana said haughtily. She slammed down again, this thrust with enough force to make her ass go nearly flat and Fiora’s head slamming against her cervix, before she once more maddeningly rose off. “Come on…”

 

Nnnghhh…. I - I can’t -”

 

“You can, ” Qiyana insisted, “And you will, because you know you want to cum balls-deep in my cunt. I imagine you have fantasies of filling me with your child, yes? I know your lewd mind, Headmistress. And who knows? Perhaps today I’m not on protection…” She grinned, and wiggled her wide, sexy hips. “Would you like to find out?”

 

Fiora knew as certainly as she knew anything else that there was zero chance of impregnating Qiyana, but the thought of it, the teasing lilt to her voice and the apparent chance of it, along with her burning arousal and need to cum, was enough to push her over entirely. “ Fucking fine - I’ll censure Olaf, all right? The board can suspend him for the year, that’s all I can do, Qiyana, now please -

 

“Ah, that’s it? I guess -”

 

“I’ll give you valedictorian, okay?!”

 

She flashed her neat white teeth. “It’s a deal.”

 

She slammed down in the same manner as before, driving her pussy all the way down the bitch breaking shaft and impaling herself fully onto it. The head slammed into her cervix hard enough to make Qiyana grunt and her eyes go wide, and her ass went almost flat as it moulded to the Headmistress’s pelvis - and that was enough to finally send her over the edge, and soon her cock was pulsating violently, spreading those slutty cunt walls wide around her member in preparation for her imminent load.

 

It came exploding like a volcano, spurting through her insides at a pace that filled her in moments. It was like the build-up and edging had made her orgasm turn violent, and it spread through her like a wave of heat, slamming into her womb with the same force that her cock had displayed when hammering against it. The entire snatch was sent into violent ripples as cum sloshed throughout the entire expanse, every pink wall being stained in a layer of thick, white gunk that clung to every surface in reach. The rich, hot baby-batter flooded her womb entirely, filling every nook and cranny in virile seed that was sure to be effective if her eggs proved vulnerable - which Fiora was sure they weren’t, but the thought of it was enough.

 

Her balls thrummed and pulsated, seed being sent up the painfully engorged shaft at a pace like that of a high-pressure hose, spurting out and slathering every inch of her tunnel with rich, creamy baby-batter. It swept around Fiora’s bulging girth and down the length of her cunny, slurping out through her sodden folds to pool around Fiora’s spasming sperm-factories and onto her chair. She grunted with each throb of cum, her hips jerking as if to coax out more ropes of the virile substance, and even Qiyana was left groaning as she was filled with all that rich seed. The creampie was just enough to sate the bitchy girl, and her pleasure was impossible to hide.

 

Fiora couldn’t tell how long it lasted, because her head was in cloud nine after finally, blessedly, having cum her brains out - it could have been minutes, or it could have been hours; all she knew was that her balls pulsed and thrummed until all of her seed was sent surging out of her shaft, her balls emptying themselves of their potent load. She groaned with each throb, her body shivering with pure, undiluted lust, every muscle quivering until finally, it all came to a trembling stop. Cum oozed from Qiyana’s slit, the spongy walls squishing and bending with lewd slurps, shifting in obscene ways.

 

Qiyana rose up with a wet slurp emanating from her sopping snatch, and a line of cum gushed out of her tunnel and dripped down at a glacial pace. Fiora gasped and sputtered, still overwhelmed from her orgasm, only able to watch as Qiyana tidied herself up and moved away. 

 

"A pleasure as always, Headmistress. I trust you to do as you've said, and we'll see one another again when I require something else - a week or so, perhaps -"

 

"W-what?" She murmured, near-delirious. "You're not - untie me, Qiyana."

 

The girl pursed her ruby red lips, finger tapping her chin mockingly. "Mhmmmm.... No, I think not, Headmistress." She winked. "I'll freshen up in your personal washroom. See you later!"


 

Notes:

Commissioned over on HF.

Chapter 7: MF wants in

Summary:

Miss Sarah Fortune has been envious of the dick-pick that Ahri sent her not so long ago, and she's been desperate to find out what hung stud her friend has been getting pounded by. She's heartily surprised when she eventually figures out its none other than their Headmistress, Fiora - and she's out to prove that she's a far better fuck than Ahri.

Notes:

Anonymous Commission

Chapter Text


 

Sarah Fortune took in a quick breath as she straightened her uniform as best as she could around her voluptuous body, ensuring that she looked as damn fine as was possible. Everything was a smidge tight around all her curves, all a size too small or a half-inch off. Breasts strained against her school blouse and blazer, and her little tie hung loosely around her neck. The top few buttons of her shirt were tastefully undone, letting her tie plunge into deep cleavage and flashing a hint of her red bra at the same time. Her skirt was shorter than regulation, her legs long a plump, thighs soft and welcoming. 

 

"Looking good," she told herself, and stepped into the Headmistress's office. 

 

The woman didn't look up at first and continued working on her papers. Fortune felt a hint of anticipation burn in her gut; the kind of thing one got when they were excited about something they couldn't have, or when they indulged in a guilty pleasure. She was a little nervous about the thoughts that swirled in her mind, but she didn't care. She just walked forward with a preppy step and a sway of her hips, waiting with bated breath until Fiora looked up.

 

"Miss Fortune," Headmistress Fiora said in her wonderfully accented voice, "what a pleasure to is to see you in here for matters other than delinquency. Why, pray tell, did you request a meeting? Especially -" she checked the ornate grandfather clock set on the right side of the room for purely theatrical reasons, "-during your spare?"

 

"The pleasure is absolutely mine," Fortune hummed, her full, red lips twisting into a smile. She had just applied her best lipstick, and it outlined her plump mouth. "And, please, Sarah is fine."

 

Fiora raised an amused eyebrow. "Take a seat, Miss Fortune. I'm sure whatever you have to say is riveting."

 

Fortune, casually, reached behind her and locked the door, well in view of the severe woman's eyes. The black-haired woman stared inquisitively as she walked forward, hips sauntering from side to side in an exaggerated sway, drawing those dark eyes back and forth like a pendulum. The Headmistress, still, appeared faintly amused, as if well used to students being peculiar. 

 

She walked over to the desk with her hips swinging, and then past the chair she was meant to sit in. She set one hand on top of the beautiful mahogany desk and leaned over, showing off her plunging neckline and the deep valley of her cleavage. Her little tie was swinging down almost sadly, all but lost amidst the two, creamy valleys. And, yet, to Fiora's credit, she only glanced down once. 

 

"I just wanted some quality one on one time with my favourite headmistress," Fortune giggled, her naturally smokey voice curling around her words. 

 

"I'm your only one, fortunately," Fiora said dryly, leaning back into her chair. Her hands folded over in front of her as she stared into Fortune's eyes, showing a hardness that gave her the reputation of a cold-hearted bitch. Well, in Fortune's circles, at least. Fiora certainly wasn't nice, but in her elegant and almost severe outfit, she looked ravishing. A real woman, in her eyes. 

 

"Fortunately," The redhead agreed with a laugh, her free hand casually swiping up her side. The slow movement outlined the full curve of her waist and the width of her hips, and Fiora's eyes flicked down. "I can't think of anyone better for the position than you… or any other position my mind can think up, honestly."

 

"That so?" Fiora replied dryly, her accent light and gentle, but it was still oh-so-attractive to the redhead.

 

"Absolutely," Fortune drawled. "And I've got a great imagination, or so the boys tell me."

 

"Wonderful." Eyes flicked up and down. "Yet, I don't think you need much help with positions, Miss Fortune. So, what is it that you wanted to discuss?"

 

"You don't think I wanted to talk about the kinds of positions I'm good at?" The redhead let out a coquettish giggle. "Or, better, the ones you're good at, Headmistress?"

 

Fiora's lips formed a tight, lopsided line, as if in some parody of a smile. "Such cutting banter and flirtation. It's very enjoyable, don't misunderstand, but I'm not one of the boys at a frat party, so please, let's cut to the chase. I am a very busy woman -"

 

"Oh, I know," Fortune positively purred, leaning into the desk in a way that had her breasts hang down against her tight shirt. Her hand traced along the edge of her blouse, showing a hint more of her red bra. "You really are busy, from what I heard. You get around, if you catch my drift."

 

Fiora's face got a bit tighter. "I'm not sure if I do. However, if this is what you wanted to discuss, I'd recommend not going there. "

 

Her words were hard, and for a second, Fortune was left cold and afraid that she'd overstepped. It took her another moment to realize that the context of her words was giving the idea of blackmail, and Fiora looked tightly wound already - someone must have pissed her off recently, and the redhead was already on thin ice. 

 

"No, no," Fortune laughed it off. "I don't want to talk about anything. Actually, it was more of something that you can do for me."

 

Fiora regarded her coolly, despite the seductive lilt of her voice and the flashing of her cleavage. Fortune was pretty good at her game, she knew that, but seducing boys, girls, and futa of the school was decidedly easier than tackling a predator like the Headmistress. She clearly wasn't easy by any stretch of the imagination, and it was just as clear that something had left her so annoyed that she wasn't picking up the signs.   

 

"And that is?" 

 

"I want you," Fortune purred, leaning into the desk even more, "to pull that big, fat cock out of that skirt."

 

Fiora blinked. Her eyes looked up and down Sarah Fortune as if for the first time, raking down the swells of her cleavage and the tightness of her uniform, and then back up again. Her brows furrowed and her lips pursed as the words hit home, and then, with measured slowness, she replied, "Excuse me?"

 

Not quite the response that Sarah was expecting, but she pressed on, undeterred. She got bolder, rising up onto the Headmistress's desk with one knee, then another. She knelt on the hardwood surface, against any sense of decorum of protocol. Fiora's eyes glimmered as she stared at the student on her hands and knees in front of her, right on top of her desk, but she said nothing - not at first. 

 

"I know you've been sleeping with Ahri," Fortune drawled, enjoying the way her waves of rich, red hair fell over her shoulders. Her lips curved into the sultriest smile she could manage, and a throat hum rose up in her throat - enough to set anyone's teeth on edge. "And I want in."

 

"Excuse me?" Fiora's face became concerned as she took in the conviction on Fortune's face; she knew that blustering or lying her way out of it wasn't an option. She was far smarter than that, and it made Fortune's job that much easier. "...Hm. I think Ahri has some rather loose lips."

 

"Oh, no, no," the redhead laughed - a deep, throaty laugh that had her breasts jiggle. "Ahri said nothing. She did, however, show me some really nice pictures, Headmistress, if you catch my drift, and I got curious. No reason for a girl like Ahri to have a dick that fucking big to herself, you know?"

 

Fortune licked her lips at the memory of the dick-pic - just a flash of it, the hint of a monstrous length that had her insides twisting and the jealousy that came with it. Ahri always got the best stuff, but a dick like that deserved to be shared with all the school's residential size-queens. 

 

"Really, now?" Fiora asked dryly, a touch of amusement curling around her words. 

 

"Really," Fortune purred, leaning in - almost crawling across her desk. "Only took me a little bit of digging to figure out it was you, headmistress. Imagine my surprise."

 

"You're not making it very difficult to do so," the teacher said idly, removing her glasses from the bridge of her nose with one, dainty hand, folding them over, and setting them in a neat case. 

 

"And I," Fortune continued crawling forward across her teacher's desk until their faces were just a few inches apart - close enough for her hand to reach out, tease the lapels of Fiora's suit, and present a good eyeful of cleavage. "Am really curious to see if you're as good as everyone says you are, or better."

 

"An intriguing prospect," Fiora replied, her lips smirking. There was a hard edge to her voice; she didn't seem very pleased at all by the thought Fortune had done 'digging' or 'figured it out' or whatnot. She seemed a little miffed, in truth, but Fortune knew that it wasn't going to stop anything. 

 

It only emboldened her further, and her hands returned to her uniform, pulling apart the buttons over her torso and pulling her blazer apart. She revealed the tightness of her blouse and the way it strained around her breasts - breasts that she was quickly cupping, copping a feel of her own tits, and squeezed them. Creamy cleavage bulged up for a few tantalizing moments where Fiora could do nothing but stare, ad a tongue was swiped over lips. 

 

"And I'm way better than Ahri," Fortune blustered, knowing well from her romps with the girl that she did give it good. She set a finger against her plump lips and sucked it inside with a coy motion, and made a show of sucking on her finger - long enough for Fiora to lick her own lips and shift her legs in that tell-tale way that indicated a hard-on. 

 

"I see." Fiora smirked fully, and her eyes smouldered in a way that had the redhead trembling. The Headmistress pushed away from her desk and spread her legs - enough space for a person to crouch between them, and still be shielded from view. her hands were already pulling up her skirt, removing undergarments that remained out of view, and fished out her cock. 

 

Fortune swallowed. Fiora took out her dick almost casually, as if it was no big deal at all, and what came out was the biggest, fattest thing she'd ever seen in her young life - so many inches of hard girlmeat she couldn't even begin to count it, only knowing that a banana would make a bad scale for certain. It was tall, proud, the skin a pale white and the girth of it astounding, all tied together by a bulbous tip and a rather swollen pair of balls that a girl would have no hope of swallowing at the same time. 

 

It was the most magnificent thing she'd ever seen, and her mouth was already salivating in anticipation. 

 

"Then get to it, Miss Fortune," Fiora hummed, casual and impassive. "There are twenty-two minutes left in your meeting, so I'd suggest getting over your shock and getting down on your knees right now."

 

Fortune let out a sigh she didn't know she'd been holding and ran her tongue against the edge of her teeth. 

 

"With pleasure," she sighed, and slid off the desk on Fiora's side, falling to her knees in front of the Headmistress and her oversize slab of a cock. She knelt in between her stockinged legs, taking in the massive swell of her package and finding herself liking it very, very much. It was everything she'd imagined and more, and the thought that Ahri had been getting this before her was making her even more jealous, if anything. Heck, the fact that Fiora was fucking other students in general was making her hot under the collar. 

 

She reached for the cock with an eager hand, and Fiora let out an appreciative hum as fingers closed around her ridiculously broad girth. Fortune struggled to get a good grip on the meaty dick, and found that her fingers didn't even go all the way around it - it was just too big. It was bigger than anything she'd ever taken in her life, bigger than any boy or futa, and she'd been with her fair share. Her palm pressed into the thick girth and moulded to it, the touch of her silky skin smooth and soft, and she tentatively ran her palm up the thickness. 

 

"So big, Headmistress," Fortune said, a seductive lilt to her words. "No wonder you're the woman in charge, huh? With a cock like this..."

 

"I'm not sure I know what you're insinuating," the woman said cuttingly, her accent thick as lust infected her tone, "but I do think those lips would look far more beautiful kissing my cock than speaking."

 

"I agree," Fortune said, trying for a chuckle, but only letting out a lustful purr instead. She leaned in as her hand pumped along the cock, trying to adjust to the size of it, mapping it out and learning the contours and veins of it - and it was too much. It barely stood up under its own weight, and she was, in part, stroking it and propping it up, preventing it from falling and slapping her in the face. Her free hand grasped at the base of it in as tight a ring as she could manage, holding it steady, while her face swept in with lustful intent. 

 

Fortune was, of course, no stranger to sucking, licking, and slobbering over dick, nor handjobs or titjobs; she was proud of her skills, and the worshiping of a good cock. Fiora’s, however, was very evidently going to task her abilities. That didn’t mean she was going to tackle this dick in any other way than normal, and that was with all the ravenous intensity Fortune could bring to bear. Taking it slowly might have been the wiser option, but it certainly wasn’t the one she went for, and her lips quickly collided with the hard flank of the throbbing girlcock. 

 

Her lips pressed in against the hard side with an eager, lustful giggle, and she kissed it with as much intensity as she could muster. It throbbed against her lips, the veins pulsing, and Fortune marvelled at the sheer virility of it. Fiora stared down at her as the redhead ran her lips against the side of it, rising up with a smooth roll of her mouth, caressing the many stiff inches with the softness of her lips. The plump, red lips, luscious and full, squished against it like soft cushions, forming a pillow of velvety smoothness to run against the cock. 

 

“Not bad,” Fiora hummed, leaning into her large, impressive armchair, both hands gripping the ends of her armrests. She sat casually as Fortune knelt between her legs, eagerly applying her mouth against her hardness, and just watched. It was the kind of look that made Fortune feel hot between the legs. She lived for these kinds of things, soared on the moments where she knew she was doing good, and took smug satisfaction in it. Fiora, though, was even more smug than she - a real, proper woman, and Fortune was the one with something to prove. 

 

Something that she was eager to do. Her lips kissed up the hard length of the cock, pressing down with all the softness of her mouth. They squished down with each kiss, showing off just how pliable her lips were, and the cock throbbed in response. The dick was massive - towering, casting a shadow over Fortune’s angular, beautiful face, and it took a lot of work to kiss her way up to the hard tip. There was so much cockmeat in the way, and she lavished each inch with the hungry attention of her mouth. Open-mouthed kisses pressed in, leaving spots of wetness against the broad girth. The thin marks of her lipstick showed up against the paleness, and Fortune’s chest thumped with the desire to leave more red marks along Fiora’s cock. 

 

Her head moved across the width of it, her lips kissing a wet path toward the vascular underside - thick, meaty, and accepting to her lips. Her tongue lapped out and dragged along the pale expanse, rising up with a full-bodied slurp that left saliva rolling in her wake. Fiora let out a little huff of air at the soft contact, and her cock throbbed against her tongue - and Fortune ran her tongue up the thickness in a single lick, rising up toward the tip. Saliva rolled down the vascular girth, but when her tongue pressed against the head, she didn’t put any thought toward the sloppy mess. 

 

Sloppy is better, after all, she reasoned. Her tongue, meanwhile, swirled around the heavy head, tracing along the bulbous ridge and running over the redness. It was as stiff as the rest of her and rubbery besides, and as her tongue swirled over the hill shape, she learned it was sensitive, too. Fiora let out a few more frequent huffs as she lavished it with the attention of her tongue, and Fortune swept in for a longer, lustier kiss. Her mouth covered it entirely, her lips full and luscious and more than up to the task. 

 

“That’s nice,” Fiora hummed, sounding more aroused by the moment, and the redhead smiled. 

 

She settled in further on her knees, getting used to the kneeling position - something she was well used to by now, really. Most people would be dying to have her, Sarah Fortune, on her knees for them. Fiora just made it seem like a curiosity, something she didn’t expect, but wasn’t at all about to protest - if a girl wanted to go down on her, sure. That was what her smug expression conveyed to Fortune, and it made her work harder still, her mouth sweeping back down to kiss and lick across the hard, dense underside, and roll over throbbing flanks that pulsed with visible need. 

 

Her cock was painfully erect and needy besides, as if she had an orgasm in a while - or, perhaps, hadn’t had a good enough one. The reason didn’t matter, and the only thing that did was that Fortune was the one that was going to blow her mind. She licked and kissed, pressing in with her soft lips, kissing the flank of the shaft with parted lips. The heat from her mouth washed over the prick in shiver-inducing waves, and it pulsed hard as her tongue licked it from base to tip. It was a long, rolling lick, and each one took significant time, such was Fiora’s length - so long that it was like licking a girl’s forearm, and she was loving every last second of it.

 

Ahri, you bitch, she thought playfully, smirking against the cock that her tongue was lapping at - licking it like a popsicle, running up and down with full movements that had saliva raining down in patters. How dare you keep this hung stud from me?

 

She rolled her tongue up toward the tip again and, without hesitation or delay, she clamped her plump mouth around it. She just surrounded it in the soft embrace of her womanly lips, drawing a groan from Fiora. A shiver ran down her spine at the taste of the cocktip, and the sheer hardness of the rubbery mass. Lips fastened snugly in a soft embrace that few could match and her tongue lapped at the tip, rolling and writhing as if she were playing with fruit. Her hands took up the slack from her mouth, and began to both roll along the many girthy inches that were soaked through with spit. 

 

“Good girl,” Fiora husked, watching as Fortune began to go down on her cock. She just stared at the redheaded girl, and the redhead stared up in turn, eagerly watching her Headmistress’s reactions. Her mouth went down on the cock, taking it inside by the inch, and she did so without pacing herself - like always, she just eagerly shoved herself down, hoping to just swallow up the hard dick that was making her so hot and bothered. 

 

It was just too damn big for that, though, and Fortune quickly realized that she couldn’t just stuff her mouth full of girlcock without straining herself. Just seven inches in and it was already slamming into the entrance of her throat, paying it out looser, and there was much, much more left to gobble up. Her cheeks were filled with the dense meat, and it weighed heavily against her tongue. She drooled all over it, bathing it sticky wetness, and each slight movement had her cheeks bulging more and liquids churning wetly. 

 

“That’s it,” the teacher purred in her delightful accent, and just like the teen had said before, she could totally get off to the sound of her voice. Heck, she just might. “Such a wonderful mouth.”

 

She pulled off the cock with lips pressed tight and a wet gurgling noise. Her tongue rolled against it as best as it could, working around the immense weight and attempting to draw patterns into the stiff, white flesh. It stretched out her mouth around it to a ludicrous degree, but Fortune just wanted more - and as she went back down, she tried to get it. She swallowed it up inch by inch, staring at her teacher the entire time, loving the way her eyes narrowed and lips twitched at the lewd sight kneeling in front of her. 

 

Down she went, gurgling and sucking, her lips tight and her cheeks pressing in tighter. She sucked on it with the force of a vacuum, audibly slurping, caressing the thickness with the softness of her insides. Her head rolled with a sinfully smooth movement as she felt it pulse, and she moved along in time with the throbs - knowing how to please, and doing it adeptly. It might have been the biggest cock she’d ever seen, but she was Sarah, and she knew what she was doing. 

 

Her hands twisted and turned at the same time, pumping up along the bottom sections of stiff cockmeat. She worked it skillfully between her hands, adjusting to the sheer size of it rather well - normally she could close her hands around a cock and work it with finesse, so her movements were clumsier with something so wide, but she handled it well. She left Fiora groaning more moment by moment as her hands stroked and her mouth bobbed and gurgled, sucking at just over half her magnificent cock, leaving it runny with saliva. 

 

C’est bo - hah… ” Fiora’s words were cut off with a low, sultry moan, and Fortune took it as a sign to work harder. “ Hmmm - Comme ca -”

 

Her head bobbed along the cock, and her cheeks swelled out comically with each downward swallow. She gobbled up inch after inch, ignoring the way it strained the back of her throat and made her eyes wince and water; it was thick, and too much to easily handle, but she did so anyways. She was resolved to give it the best blowjob ever, and she put all her skills to the task - bobbing, rolling, tongue working patterns into the stiff flesh, teasing it along in ways that made it throb with life. She felt Fiora’s need through the grunts of her lips and the pulsations of her meaty shaft, and drew out more and more with each sloppy suck and bob.

 

Red hair flopped around her shoulders and about her face as she put her all into it and then some. Her eyes alternated between staring up at the gorgeous teacher that eyed her like a predator, and the fat slab that was stretching out her fine, red lips. As her neck rolled and head bobbed in increasingly lewd movements, Fiora’s hips started to buck up to meet her; small, subtle thrusts, jamming just that little bit more of her cock inside of her hot mouth by the moment. Fortune matched her thrusts, ignoring the way the cockhead hit the entrance of her throat with fleshy thuds or how it made her sputter around it; she took it, and loved it. 

 

Fiora’s face got tighter by the moment, though, and her upward thrusts a bit firmer besides. She pushed more and more of her obscenely thick girth between her lips and up into her mouth, and Fortune, for a few moments, struggled to adjust - but she did so eventually, rolling down to meet her thrusts. She sputtered and gurgled wetly around the cock as she accepted it into the warm, clinging embrace of her mouth bathing it in heat and wetness, but Fiora kept going, kept thrusting up with need. Her lips twitched and teeth almost snarled, while fingers got visibly tight around her armrests. 

 

She, clearly, was way too pent up for her own good, and Fortune was realizing that she was not the perfect outlet for those passions. Fingers got tighter around her leather chair as she bucked her hips up to match Fortune’s rolling mouth, and the redhead’s hair bounced with increasing momentum and force, flopping down around her shoulders - her head was a fit of movement, and saliva welled up and bubbled down the shaft from between her pouty lips. Soon, it was so much more than that. It was clear that Fiora was trying to let the redhead dictate the pacing, truly, but her own ravenous lusts were preventing her from sitting still.

 

Hands reached up from her chair and clamped around Fortune’s head, fingers and nails worming their way through luscious red locks of hair and holding fast. The look in the Headmistress's eyes was hard, almost fierce, and Fortune had a few heartbeats to realize just who was in charge here before anything actually happened. 

 

Fiora hauled on her head, almost yanking her back. Fortune sputtered around her thickness as her hair was used as a handle, and her eyes watered with indignation - no one used her hair like that, but there was nothing to be done. Fiora was moving by herself, now, taking control with all the effort of someone batting away a fly, and just using her mouth like the convenient hole it was. She extracted a wide swathe of her cock with a single tug, revealing a pale length dripping with saliva, and then just as roughly pushed her down, forcing her mouth onto her cock. 

 

She gurgled wetly as the head slammed into the entrance of her throat, the strain too much to easily bear. Her hair was twisted around a hand as Fiora huffed and adjusted herself, and hips bucked up - sinking another eye-watering inch between her lips and grinding it into the entrance of her esophagus. She drew her back, hips pulling, before pushing back in again in a hard thrust. The cockhead scraped across the textured roof of her mouth in a way that had Fiora grunt, and then rammed into her throat without reservation. 

 

“Fuck,” Fiora growled, her words hard, and brow harder still. She grabbed onto her head and hauled her along, working her back and forth along her cock without a single care, just using her. It was the first time in Fortune’s life that anyone would have dared, and for a moment, it rankled at her sensibilities - and in the next she found herself fawning over the Headmistress’s display of power and authority, her ability to just take a girl. 

 

It was all very surprising, but she had no qualms whatsoever with taking her facefuck - she was almost happy with it, if only to see Fiora in action. Luckily, there was no waiting for it to happen, not with Fiora just suddenly going for it in a display of fitful desire and pent-up lust, her hips thrusting up to slam her fat cock between her lips and her hand pushing down to force her student’s head onto her shaft. The cock forced itself right into her throat without any ceremony, just slamming through and down the slender channel to the sounds of her gurgling sputters.

 

She coughed wetly, eyes watering, but Fiora really didn’t seem to care. The hold on her red hair got tighter, nails scraping against her scalp, while hips pushed up at a hard, incessant pace. She rammed her cock in and out of her tight throat, stretching it out in all the wrong and right ways, driving the breath from Fortune’s lungs. She thrust and fucked as if she were working off all her frustrations, and seemed intent on burying every last throbbing inch of girlcock into her mouth - and she did. She slammed her throat full of cock, stretching it out under the weight of it, making each sound sloppier and messier. 

 

Fortune was facefucked like she’d never been before. With frustration the Headmistress worked her hips, bringing them up and down in the chair with loud thumps, and slammed her cock into the girl’s willing mouth above. Her hands tugged and pulled so hard that her hair stretched off her scalp, bringing tears to her eyes that trailed down her cheeks. The woman fucked her throat with the full length of her shaft, driving it into the plush tunnel of flesh and then dragging it back out again to an ocean of saliva. It poured off her chin in sloppy waves, which was even then being slammed into by her fat ballsack - each balls-deep thrust seeing the swollen orbs slap and smack against her chin messily. 

 

It was enough to make everything ache, but Fortune could do nothing but kneel there and take it. She took it all, a mixture of elation and incredulity passing through her. She was just a sheath for the Headmistress to fuck her cock into at that moment, and she saw nothing wrong with it - she took pleasure in it, in fact, admiring the way that her throat was fucked like a pussy, lips stretched out so impossibly wide and her jaw feeling as if it was strained to the brink. Thrust after eye-watering thrust reamed out her throat, stretching and shoving, driving in as far as was physically possible and then some. 

 

She gasped and groaned as Fiora fucked her throat and railed her face, balls clapping against her chin to the sloppy sounds of squishing saliva and hips thumping against her nose in a way that made it sore. She just kept going, fucking her esophagus, reaming it out more than anything ever had before, and Fortune made increasingly frantic noises around it - until she didn’t, because each thrust blocked her windpipe that bit more until breathing was a distant concept altogether. She just took the throat-pounding, tears streaming from her beautiful eyes and making expertly applied mascara and liner run down the creamy planes of her face in black lines, like ink.

 

“That’s fucking it,” the black-haired woman growled, puffing out a breath of air that blew her red streak upward. She thrust hard, and then kept totally still - every last inch of her cock sheathed inside her throat - and, without a single word to the girl she was throatfucking, came. 

 

Thick, creamy cum started to pump down her throat as if unleashed by a firehose, a deluge of the stuff just running down the length of her esophagus in a velvet wave. Semen stained the insides of her throat and was sent gushing down into her stomach straight from the tap, right from Fiora’s big, meaty shaft, and with each pulse and throb it stretched her throat out more. Fortune gurgled wetly as the Headmistress’s remarkable load was deposited inside her, totally avoiding her mouth because of how deeply her shaft was buried. 

 

Fiora’s head tossed back as she let out a low, throaty groan, her hips pumping up with each spurt of semen that left her cock. Her balls throbbed hard against Fortune’s chin, sending out stream after stream of semen through her thick pipe and down into her esophagus. A river of baby-batter, rich and creamy, feeling as if it was sticking and staining each pink inch that it flowed over. It was so much that Fortune struggled to swallow around it - but, then, she couldn't really try, what with the cock choking her out. 

 

Fiora just held herself there, emptying out all of her load into her throat, letting it pool in her stomach in a way that made Sarah feel full. Her throat was filled with cum, stopping her from even sputtering, groaning, or doing anything else - her eyes almost rolled back in her skull as oxygen deprivation set in, her lungs heaving and her breasts - now glistening with her own dripping spit - bobbing in her shirt. Fiora just held down, and kept going. She emptied out every last drop of cum inside of her balls into her throat - or so it felt - and then waited longer still, luxuriating in the warmth of a tight throat around her cock, as if Fortune wasn’t even there at all. 

 

It was several full minutes later that Fiora pulled her off her throbbing, spasming girlrod, a sigh of relief on her lips - and Fortune just started gasping, struggling to pull in air and swallow down cum at the same time, and failing at both. The Headmistress blinked and looked down in concern, brows furrowed, and stared at her. 

 

“I apologize,” the woman huffed. “Was that too much for you?”

 

Fortune kept swallowing, though, pulling down all of Fiora’s release into her stomach, making sure that every last drop of her potent release wasn’t wasted. She did it some more, her neck rippling, before hauling in air - then she brushed her fingers through her hair and straightened it as best as she could, and plastered a cocky smile on her lips. 

 

“More.” 

 

Fiora smiled. She reached down and grabbed Fortune from under her arms, and yanked her up without a second’s delay. She was strong; much stronger than the redhead expected, and in her weary, cum-swallowing state, she couldn’t do much against it. Not that she would, naturally, and as she was raised up she was set against the desk, her ass pushing into the hard edge of it. Fiora rose up with her, and hands were quickly pawing at her body. She showed a lack of restraint that was giggle-inducing, for she very quickly started to strip the schoolgirl down.

 

Her skirt was pulled down plump thighs and long legs without anything to mark it out as special; just dropping them down, fingers pausing to run along the edges of red lace panties that had been chosen to look sexy - only for them to add to the pile around her ankles. Her uniform was almost ripped off with lustful passion, and the remaining buttons of her blouse were torn out with a single hard swipe of her finger. The nail traced along her creamy torso as it ripped free each binding, leaving her blouse flapping, and then it, too, was pulled off her busty frame and tossed to the side. 

 

Fiora looked entirely in control. She wasn’t measured, nor was she calm, but alight with frustrated passion - and still, she looked like everything was in the palm of her hand. She just stripped her down like a doll, and Fortune shivered palpably against it. The woman only paused when her hands were trailing along the edge of her saucy red bra, toying with the edges of it seductively. The rest of her was exposed - stomach flat and smooth, hips wide and fertile, thighs plump, legs lean, pussy bare and ready for her touch. 

 

“Is this how you dress often?” Fiora hummed, her nails plucking at the edges of her bra, “or is just for me?”

 

“For you, Headmistress,” Fortune purred in response, her voice only slightly breathless. “You deserve the best looking things.”

 

“Bold,” Fiora laughed under her breath, “but, ultimately, the incorrect answer. A girl like you should be wearing things like this everyday.” She smiled as her hands grasped at the fat mounds of her breasts, cupping the red lace with bold fingers. “Because I so do love unwrapping my girls at my leisure.”

 

“Headmistress,” she husked, a tremble running through her as Fiora groped her breasts through her stiff push-up, treating it like flimsy fabric to squish and bend. It scratched against the soft skin of her tits rather uncomfortably, but it made her nipples feel hard and stiff. “O-oh…”

 

Hands pulled at her bra, moving around to deftly unhook it and peel it off her large, weighty chest. Her tits jiggled as the push-up was removed, slipped from her arms and leg to dangle. Fortune tossed the rest off herself while Fiora contented herself by running her hands over the large, doughy swells of breastflesh, caressing and cupping and squeezing in a way that made her groan. Her chest was large, and amongst the girls of the school, she was in the upper bracket; few could lay claim to being bigger than her, really. Sona, perhaps? Janna? Nidalee? A handful at best - and in her mind, hers were top-tier. 

 

Soft, fat, heavy, with all the right curves and the right weight to make them delightful. Fiora was pawing at all of it with an aroused purr, her hands groping the full flesh. She took them into her palms and hefted them up, letting them pool in her smooth, manicured hands, and rest there like milk-filled bags. She bounced them softly, admiring their weight and texture, each one sending fleshy wobbles through the significant masses. Fingers squished in deep as she played with them - sending titflesh bulging out between the slim digits, almost surrounding them in a sea of flesh. 

 

“Delightful,” Fiora husked, her voice thick. “Impressive.”

 

“You like them?” Fortune groaned, her shoulders rolling back as she offered her breasts up to Fiora’s greedy hands. 

 

“I’ve long wondered how they’d feel in my hands,” the Headmistress told her, smiling. “And they’re so much more satisfying than I’d thought. Truly impressive, Miss Fortune.”

 

She chuckled, and slapped her left tit so hard that it was sent bounding off into the other with an even fleshier smacking noise. She yelped at the roughness, teeth digging into her lower lip not even a moment later. Fiora, though, didn’t stop, and just pulled at Fortune’s lower half, leaving her breasts to hang. She yanked at her wide hips and grabbed a shapely leg, and pushed the student all the way up until she was sitting on her desk. She still didn’t stop from there - she pulled at her leg, hauling it up and against Fiora’s shoulder, setting it there like a rest, and it had the teen yelping as her limbs stretched. 

 

“But I’m here for the main event, Sarah, ” Fiora chuckled, her cock slapping down against her mound. The breath caught in Fortune’s throat as she stared over the thick length against her core, and tried not to shiver at just how damn big it looked. 

 

“So am I,” Fortune said boldy, flicking her head and sending her hair whipping around. It was pure ego talking, a desire to take that giant dick and prove herself better than Fiora’s other fuckbuddies. She wanted that cock to pound her brains out, and though the throatfuck had proven how difficult it would be, she wanted it - so, so badly. 

 

“Good,” the Headmistress said, her cock dragging down, rubbing against her vascular folds. Her breath caught again as the head was sent dragging through her puffy lips, making them tingle with anticipation. “Because I’m not like one of your little boy-toys, Sarah.”

 

And with that, she just slammed herself inside. No warning, no prompting, just a forward push, and Fortune was suddenly doubling-over as six inches of fat girldick were plunged into her cunt. She gasped powerfully as her insides were suddenly and brutally stretched out, widened considerably by the girth that was grinding through the length. It drove through her silken furrow with more force than she could believe, stretching it out wide around it, making a home for itself in the snug hole. Fiora didn’t wait, didn’t pause, just moved, like a bold woman should.

 

It was the most potent feeling of her life, and it was a hard thing to adjust to. Fiora was massive, her cock thick and wide and impossibly dense, and she could feel it against her insides. It strained and stretched and made her eyes water, and it was just half of her immense cock. The Headmistress was hung like a horse, and she looked like she was so damn pent-up that she wasn’t even going to give Fortune time to adjust. She just pulled back, extracting inches of her huge cock with a wet slurping noise and a shifting of juices, and her insides seemed to pull with it - clinging, tight and desperate, holding fast. 

 

Her stomach rolled and her hips bucked as the cock came pushing forward again, her leg stretching upward, pointing toward the sky, as Fiora’s body applied pressure. She gasped wordlessly as the cock jammed into her silken depths, reaming them out with a rough application of power. The Headmistress moved forward with rolls of her wide hips, her skirt still hiked up, her body totally dressed compared to Fortune’s buxom nudeness. She didn’t seem to care, though, so intent was she on fucking her pussy, and that was all she went for. 

 

It left Sarah gasping. It was impossible to adjust to, and the woman was clearly working off frustrations that had been left simmering for far too long. She moved with a desire to conquer and to fuck, trying to cement her dominance and authority, and Fortune was just the girl to take that pounding. At least, she tried, but as Fiora bucked her hips and drove her cock inside with a low grunt and a hard push, she was left reeling. It was intense, and her pussy stretched and strained to hold all that cock inside - and Fiora moved powerfully, hips pulling and thrusting, starting up into a rhythm that the Headmistress was clearly very used to. 

 

“Fuck!” Fortune gasped, her face tight. She gasped again as the cock thrust through her snatch, and her insides clamped down tight around it; squeezing it like a vice, and failing to do anything as Fiora rolled her hips and pulled herself out. 

 

“Fuck, indeed,” the older woman purred, a content, excited look on her face. 

 

Sarah’s pussy lips were speared through and stretched obscenely wide by the pale, throbbing bulk of her cock. She groaned as the cock thrust forward, powered by Fiora’s rolling hips, the wide, womanly swells guiding her immense shaft of cockmeat into her snatch. It stretched her out more and more as it thrust forward, getting deeper and deeper by the moment, filling out her slender pussy with as much of her throbbing cock as she could. It left her gasping, toes curling and fingers grasping weakly at the edge of the desk, struggling to just take it. 

 

“So very tight,” Fiora grunted, her chest bobbing inside of her suit as she thrust forward with shocking force. Her knees knocked against the desk as she worked herself back and forth, dragging her immense shaft out of her clinging tightness and then ramming it all back inside. She used the full length of her prick each time, and the impacts had Fortune gasping. “Just what I’d needed…”

 

“Damn!” Fortune hissed, her eyes squeezing tight and her breasts jumping on her chest as she was impaled over and over again. 

 

Fiora moved hard and fast, getting into it with shocking speed, like a consummate predator. She stabbed down, driving her shaft into her pussy and back out again, piercing through her lush folds in rushes of movement. The redhead gasped and groaned as the woman fucked her hard and fast, something she was utterly helpless against. Her forearm of cock reamed her out, with every last throbbing inch of it claiming her tunnel and stretching it out around her like a sheath. It made her feel full and bloated, and each thrust sent shivers of delight through her buxom body. 

 

Inches of solid dickmeat reamed her out, with the head hitting her womb with enough force to leave her reeling. She practically wheezed with each potent thrust, her womb quivering from the impacts; enough to send all her curves quivering. A single hand rose up to clamp down around her breast, and held it in a tight, squeezing grasp, sending it all bulging out around it. It was a grip meant to dominate and not to please, but the masochistic side of Fortune loved it. She loved every last moment of it, really, each hard thrust and punishing slam, turning her insides into mush around her cock. 

 

“That’s it,” Fiora purred, talking mostly to herself as her hips thumped forward. Her pelvis thumped against Fortune’s core and her upstretched leg, which was even then sent bouncing over her shoulder; leg straining, cunt burning, all of it making her eyes water. “There we go -”

 

Slaps rang out like the percussive beat of a drum as Fiora rammed into her cunt, sending their flesh slapping. The creamy skin wet red as she hammered against it, her pelvis rocking and bucking at a beat that she’d never seen any of her sex-parters ever display - no matter how good they were supposed to be at sex, they all fell flat. Fiora wasn’t even fucking her for the sake of making it good for Sarah; she was clearly just doing it to get herself off, to work off her own pent-up desires and satisfy herself, but Fortune loved it anyways. Her body rocked on the desk, her ass sliding across the hard surface, her hair flipping and bouncing in time with her breasts - and Fiora just kept going.

 

“Oh, Headmistress,” Fortune gasped, her voice a breathless peal, “you’re so good -”

 

“Oh, I know,” Fiora said, smug and happy, and the confidence made Fortune’s core flush with heat. 

 

She shivered, still, as the forearm length of girlmeat rammed into her plush insides, reaming her out moment by moment, thrust by thrust. There was so much cock that she felt totally filled out by it, with no inch of her pussy left untouched. As it drove forward each inch of her pinkness was stretched and widened to gasp-inducing degrees, and her womb was rammed into so hard her body trembled. Each curve was a fit of motion as the woman rutted into her, pounding her brains out, with hair flopping and lashes fluttering. 

 

Fortune moaned raggedly as Fiora worked herself in and out with ever-increasing force, thrusting her tremendous girldick in and out. Her pussy lips were stretched wide, and, to Fortune, it looked comical that there was that much dick inside of her. She could barely believe that all of it was fitting within her tightness, but there it was, forcing folds and lips and petals all the way out and jamming every last throbbing inch of fuckmeat into her plush insides.

 

“So fucking tight,” the Headmistress swore, her hand groping Fortune’s breast so hard that the titflesh spilled out between her fingers. The other fat tit bounced comically, bouncing around in circles, slapping against a hand and a chin. “My - I can’t say how happy I am that you decided to come around and allow me to break you in, Miss Fortune.”

 

“I - fuck! - Headmis - Headmiss - H-hah! ” Fortune could barely speak; each thrust was hitting her womb with such agonizing intensity that it left her reeling. It wasn’t her first time that someone had essentially fucked her womb, but it was the first time someone was just pounding it, like knocking on a door - and she could barely hold on. 

 

She positively writhed on the desk, unable to cope with the fucking. Her fingers clamped down around the edge of it, holding faster and tighter, nails digging into the unyielding surface. Her toes curled - one leg bouncing against the desk, the other flopping over Fiora’s shoulder, constantly stretched as the woman laid into her with deep, harsh strokes. She thrust and thrust and thrust, just hammering against her pelvis with incessant movements, never pausing and never slowing. 

 

It was astounding. A perfect display of sheer power and virility, and Fortune admired it even as she was pounded to the edge of passing out - or so it felt. She quivered and just tried to hold on as the Headmistress fucked her brains out, the heaving bulk of her cock driving forward in endless, piercing thrusts. The sopping juices that lined her insides were churned and squelched, with arousal bubbling out and dripping down with each impaling thrust. Wet though she was, there was no way to easily handle or accommodate such a big, fat cock - and Fortune was genuinely surprised by the fact that Ahri had been satisfying this thing by herself. 

 

The cock drove through her snatch faster and faster, causing a friction that left her eyes watering even worse than before - her eyes trailing black mascara. It filled out her hole inch by inch, over and over again, claiming her so easily that it made her gasp. It was a fast, rough pace, brisk and needy, showing just how badly Fiora wanted to get off - Fortune was proud of being able to drive the Headmistress to that level, but it was overwhelming to take. It was also clear that the Demacian woman was taking this as casually as she always did, seemingly effortlessly embedding her slick shaft in soft pussyflesh. 

 

Her obscene cock rammed into her at a hard pace, hilting herself with each movement. Balls slapped and clapped against her slit, ramming into them with wet plops, and Fortune mewled hard. She wheezed in the next moments, taking in struggling to breathe, struggling to just take the cock that the Headmistress impaled her on. And, still, she was loving it - even though it was leaving her breathless and gasping, weak and unsteady, every moment of it was the best fucking she’d ever had. It was better than she’d imagined, and electricity was flowing along her limbs. 

 

“I’m going to cum,” Fiora was saying, cutting through the haze of her thoughts with the iron-hard slab of her cock, “and I’m going to fill this tight schoolgirl cunt, Miss Fortune. I trust you have no - hah - no issues?”

 

“N-not at a-all,” Fortune gasped, eyes squeezing shut, trembling, shaking, body roiling with motion as Fiora thrust and thrust and thrust - 

 

-And then she was slamming herself down one final time with a single hard thrust, burying herself inside, right against her womb, with her balls thrusting; in the next moment she was letting go, and semen was sent spilling into her depths with the same intensity that it was blown down her throat. Cum was sent gushing out in a silken wave, bombarding her fleshy cervix with a sudden barrage of warm liquid that it made her hips buck violently. She gasped hard as the thick baby-batter spiralled into her warm, clenching depths, soothing it over in heat, finding purchase amidst the pink nooks and crannies. 

 

Fortune positively squealed as velvet waves of cum splashed against her cervix and flooded her womb in thick strings, coating the insides in a thick helping of seed. It splashed and drizzled on through, and it was easily the most intense feeling of her eighteen years of life - she'd never felt her womb being filled before, and she loved it. No one had ever been able to even reach that deep, and she eagerly bucked her hips despite the eye-watering girth lodged inside her, begging for more. 

 

More seed was already bathing her channel in warmth. It swept through her in rich waves of white, coating every inch as it squelched around the impaling slab of girlmeat. It sloshed through her and drizzled out of her welcoming hole, drizzling against Fiora's thick, pulsating ballsack. More and more streams painted her insides in white, giving her the heartiest creampie she'd ever had - and she loved it; every last second of it. It was a load as big as the first, too, showing just how potent and virile the Headmistress was, and soon, there wasn't an inch left unwashed in baby-batter. 

 

When Fiora pulled out, she did so with an obscene slurp and a rush of cum, dredged free by her massive prick. But, while Fortune was huffing and panting, her breasts heaving hard and bouncing against her chest, the Headmistress didn't appear tired at all -a little winded, but not enough. Her cock was still rock-solid, hard as iron, and the woman was smiling as she pulled on Fortune's broad, sexy hips, and rolled the girl so that she was partially on her side. 

 

She rolled her further still, flipping her onto her front, and Fortune yelped. She threw her hands out to brace herself against the desk and kicked with her newly-freed leg to keep steady, and quickly found herself bent over the desk as if in doggy-style. She made a nose as she felt the cock rub her wet, dripping pussy - and then flick further back still, rising up against the clefts of her fat ass, and prod at her rear hole. 

 

"I'm not done yet, my sexy little Sarah," Fiora chuckled, swatting her plump ass and drawing out a whine. "Think you're up for this, too?"

 

"I'm -" For a moment, Fortune hesitated. She'd never had someone like Fiora up her ass before - nothing even close, and with the pussy-pounding, she was sure it was going to leave her sore for weeks. "Well -"

 

"Not up to it?" Fiora's eyebrow flicked. "Shame. Because Ahri-"

 

"I didn't say that, Headmistress," Miss Fortune said quickly, wiggling her ass against the broad shaft of cockmeat that pressed against her asshole. It was pure ego speaking now, but the simple insinuation that she wasn't up to it made her annoyed - worse, the thought that Ahri might have done anal with her before rankled at her nerves, and Fortune was going to prove she was a better lay than her. "I'm just catching my breath. You'll find that anything Ahri does, I do better."

 

"Let's test the veracity of that," the older woman growled, leaning over her dominantly, her cock applying pressure to her asshole. Fortune's fingers clenched against her palm and a gasp left her lips as the sanctity of her rosebud was quickly penetrated by the thick, walnut-sized cockhead, and her eyes watered as the cock started its match inside. 

 

Though Fiora was wet with pussy juices and cum, her ass was too tight for something that big and throbbing. She was gasping far too quickly as the cock pushed inside with a single hard push, driving into her tight ass with as much force as she had penetrated her pussy, and it quickly left her feeling the exact same. She groaned as Fiora huffed and thrust, shoving her asshole full of hard, dense cock, her eyes squeezing shut very quickly as the woman stretched out her rearmost hole around her fat dick. 

 

Inches of ass were claimed in just a few moments, with plenty more on the way. It was a hard, quick push, driving the iron hard length of her shaft as deep as she could go. It wasn’t very far, what with her natural tightness, but Fiora tried anyways in a way that was positively groan-inducing. It was so damn deep that it felt like it was blowing Fortune’s mind, but the Headmistress just kept going, jamming another inch inside, then another, so much that she could do nothing but groan at the feel of it. 

 

“Now that is a tight hole,” the teacher remarked, sounding smug. 

 

It was so stiff and hard that it made Fortune’s ass ache, but still, she wanted more - wanted to feel the Headmistress at work. And, as the cock drifted back, she got her wish. It pulled free with an equally hard movement that left her groaning and her ass shifting out with immense strain, and another forward push saw the thick, lengthy cockmeat pile-drive into her ass. Though she was tight as a vice, Fiora was well-suited to fucking right through that with firm pushes of her hips, driving her cock through the textured tunnel.

 

Fortune groaned against her, shifting her ass up to meet the rough pushing. The Headmistress, though, was shifting back, extracting her huge, throbbing length with a deft twerk of her hips. She pulled it out with a rough tug that left her insides grasping and clamping, and as fast as her walls were distended outward they sprung back into position with elastic intensity - only for them to be stretched out again as she pierced through her rosebud and drove more of her cock into her steaming depths, reaching deeper than anything else before it and still failing short of bottoming out.

 

“Oh, fuck me, Headmistress,” She sighed, fingers tight against the desk, forearms bearing her weight as she leaned into it doggy-style. She gasped as the shaft rammed into her snug embrace, eyes watering as the tunnel was stretched out around her meaty shaft - and yet, Fiora wasn’t fucking her with the same intensity as before, instead just rolling back and forth as she struggled to work her loose, making room for her cock. It was still enough to steal her breath away, but not enough. 

 

“Harder, Headmistress,” She practically begged, and Fiora’s mouth twitched in amusement. “Harder, please - fuck me nice and good -”

 

“With pleasure,” the woman laughed, and bucked her hips hard. 

 

Like a wild horse or something equally poetic - Fortune didn't know, she wasn't a poet or frilly like Luxana - Fiora started bucking, and she started bucking damn hard. Her cock rammed into the textured walls of her ass at an awkward angle that sent her walls stretching out around it, and a harsh whine left the redhead's pouty, saliva-stained lips. Her hair rocked as the Headmistress arched her hips, dragging her vascular cock out with a wet noise, and then pushed it forward again with breathtaking speed. 

 

She gasped as the woman hammered into her ass at a faster, more intense speed than before, driving her iron-hard shaft of cockmeat deep into her ass. She worked more and more inside, just forcing it through without a care for her tightness or her ability to take it, and Sarah was seriously doubting that she even could. It was too much, too fast, the feeling intense and spine-shivering, and she groaned hard. 

 

Her breasts rocked underneath her as the cock hammered away, with the Headmistress's pelvis now fully ramming into the fat curve of her ass. She didn't know what was more intense - having every last inch of that colossal bitchbreaker inside her, or the feeling of her pelvis slapping against her doughy assmeat as if it was a cushion. The woman was just a fit of motion, her hips pulling back and thrusting forward, slamming into her without pause. Her ass started to clap -genuinely clap, and not in the manner of her overeager partners before. It was a full-bodied and intense rutting that left her rocking back and forth, and her ass was sent jumping and bounding.

 

"Fuck!" Sarah whined, grasping at the desk. "Holy - shit!"

 

Fiora was laughing under her breath as her hips pounded her ass for all it was worth and more, extracting every ounce of pleasure she could out of it. Her pace was rough, intense, dominating, more than Fortune could bear, and her knees bent inward and went cross as she struggled to stay upright. When a hand came slapping against her bouncing ass she was whimpering, her as stinging pleasantly, and when a hand grabbed at her red hair and yanked it like a handle she was gasping throatily. 

 

"There we go," Fiora growled, leaning over her oh-so-dominantly, "That's just what I needed..."



The woman didn't stop. Her hips pounded an intense beat against Fortune's ass, sending it clapping and bouncing and jiggling with each forward push. As her iron-hard cock claimed her ass, probing deeper than anything else before it, her pelvis smooshed her ass down flat into a perfect pillow of flesh. It cratered inward under each impact, the fleshy expanse squished like bread dough, all because Fiora was fucking her harder than anyone had a right to move. Her bitchbreaker reamed out her insides, stretching her and making her eyes water with strain, and it just didn't stop. 

 

"This is how it's supposed to be," Fiora was telling herself, not even speaking to the student she was fucking. Fortune was just there for the ride, but hell, what a ride it was - easily the best, most intense fuck of her life, making a mockery of the pussy and throatfuck just moments before. This was Fiora at her peak, and Fortune was helpless against it. She had no idea what left the Headmistress so riled up that she was able to jam every last inch of her forearm of cock into a vice-tight asshole, but she was almost thankful for it.

 

Even if she wouldn't be walking for the rest of the week. 

 

"Just like that," Fiora husked, a snarl on her lips, hips bucking hard. She slammed down - again, and again, her thrusts faster, in time with the swelling of her meaty shaft. It filled out more and more, and Fortune whimpered and gasped as her ass was stretched out even more. Her ass clapped and bounced and her hair was puled as the woman seemed to go buck-wild, fucking her for a few final moments of blissful and intense sex before she was shuddering to a standstill

 

Fortune was barely cognizant when the first stream of cum painted her stretched-out asshole in white. The cum splashed across the soft lining of her insides and rushed through it, creating another intense feeling of sensation that rolled through the student's voluptuous body like electricity. She cried out hoarsely as the impossible intense sensations took hold, and just let the woman ride out her third orgasm of the day as if it were the first - how she could manage that, or how each load was so big, Fortune didn't know - but hell, did she love it.

 

She gasped and groaned, writhed and bucked, just letting the Headmistress unload her potent load of semen directly into her ass. It was filled with another piping hot batch of jizz, enough to make it feel like it was packing out her ass like filling. It reached deeper than cum ought to reach, and it painted walls right over in creamy thickness that left her feeling delirious. She was reeling from it all, her fingers weak and knees weaker still, while Fiora was just holding herself down, making sure every last drop left her balls and occasionally punctuating it with a slap to her ass.

 

"Mon Dieu," Fiora hummed, her head facing the ceiling. She pulled out of Fortune's ass with another slap to the doughy, now-red curve, and the student just groaned. She felt the cum rushing out of her ass, and felt the burning strain that came with the huge length just retracting like that. Fiora flopped back into her large armchair, cock dripping thick seed, while Fortune just remained hunched over the desk; gaze distant, panting, breasts heaving and ass sore. "That was wonderful, Miss Fortune. You've certainly left me satisfied."

 

The girl fell to her knees slowly, hitting the ground in an almost undignified heap. Her ass rested on her ankles and her hands were on her knees as she huffed in deep breaths, trying to steady herself. Fiora, at first, didn't focus on her - she seemed to be musing on something internally, but when she did look down, Fortune saw concern in her gaze.

 

"...Are you alright?" She asked, uncharacteristic worry in her voice. "Was that too rough?"

 

Fortune sighed, heaving in one final breath, and plastered a self-assured smile on her face. She rose up onto her knees properly, taking in the fact that FOrtune's cum-and-juice stained length was still monstrously hard, stiff as a pole, and her balls still looked nice and swollen with pent-up loads. Without even pausing to relax her weary body she crawled forward and huddled between the Headmistress's legs, grabbed her cock with one hand, and swiftly pressed her lips against it.

 

"I told you," Fortune purred against her shaft, lips pressing a kiss into the cum-matted surface and pulling the thickness up into her hungry mouth, "I'm the best."

 

Fiora let out a shaky sigh as the redhead again started to go down on her cock, and a smile graced her lips. 

 


 

Fiora couldn't be sure, when she thought on it later, why Sarah Fortune decided to walk into her office and offer herself up for fuck, but damn was she happy about it. Fortune was a bit of a delinquent, doing what she pleased how she pleased, but she was one of the hottest girls that Fiora had ever had the pleasure of teaching - or being on top of. She'd tried to think of ways to get her on her knees, but she was too wily for simple tactics - but she'd just walked in with swaying hips and cleavage popping, and started sucking cock. 

 

The half hour meeting turned into an hour and half as Fiora fucked the ever-living shit out of her and then some, and out of sympathy for her surefire inability to walk in the morning, gave her a pass for the next day. She did feel somewhat bad; after Qiyana and her antics at the start of the week, she'd been totally off. Frustrated, annoyed, and filled with the furious need to just prove herself - as if she needed to. She had been outdone, and Headmistress Fiora Laurent did not get outdone by anyone.

 

And Fortune, with her sultry face, fat ass and gorgeous breasts, was the perfect target to prove to herself that, yes, she was still the top dog. The rough sex was probably too much, but at least the redhead had been so desperate to prove herself superior to Ahri that she'd taken it all. Why she'd want to prove that, she did not know - it was silly for sure, and there was no need to compete when they were both bombshell firecrackers between the sheets, but Fiora wouldn't judge. She was the one that benefitted, and if anything, it made it more exciting. 

 

And speaking of Ahri...

 

A smile graced her lips. She thumbed at her contacts, scrolled along, and tapped out a simple message. Attached to it was a picture, and though Fiora was usually one to play things safe, she felt playful today. 

 

>We're going to need to talk about your loose lips, her message to Ahri read. >Because someone came calling... and her lips were damn fine.

 

Attached was the picture of her still-wet cock, only vaguely softer than before, with the very clear markings of red lipstick dotting it from base to tip. Just an inch shy of her base was a very thick band of red, marking out Fortune's depth limit, and providing an impossibly lewd sight. 

 

Ahri didn't even wait to respond. >OMW.

 

Fiora tilted her head back against her desk chair and laughed. I guess paperwork can wait until tomorrow... 

 


 

Notes:

Not very long, but hopefully it counts as 'short and sweet.' More chapters, with different characters, to be cross-posted later.