Actions

Work Header

To you I run from

Summary:

Omega Deku disappeared from Alpha Bakugo's life six years ago. Bakugo knew it was his fault and regretted everyday spent without the green eyed hero at his side. He had treated Deku like a toy taunting him with the idea that the alpha could easily discard the useless omega without a second thought. Now six years later Deku is back, and he has a six year old omega son. The alpha wants to know who replaced him. Deku is running from something, and he refuses to trust Bakugo again. The omega returns bruised and beaten with a pup in a similar condition. They need protection. Bakugo just wants to protect both Izuku and his son, but Deku may never trust him again.

Notes:

Thanks for reading, and please pay attention to the tags. You've been warned...

Chapter 1: To meet

Chapter Text

"Come on Bakubro you can't tell me you are not interested in the tiniest bit to know just who it is we are guarding for old Icy Hot?"

Kirishima jabbed an elbow into his longtime best friend. The two wore their full hero gear and had just finished their second round scouting the perimeter. Just like the last four nights there wasn't anything to report.

The Todoroki estate was vast and surrounded by natural barriers, a dense forest, some rocky hills and a deep valley with a beautiful river that flowed from the ice capped mountains cutting a path through the quiet valley.

They had been hired to keep the large mansion safe, it was odd that they were to only scout the outside area. The only time they were allowed inside the mansion was at the end of their shift, where they reported back to main security. The always aloft Shoto met them just inside his study taking their report after they handed in a written one to a quirkiness nobody that headed the house security. The pompous bastard Todoroki was stoic and devoid of expression as ever. The heros that the agency hired on for body guard duty were top five, and Kirishima was annoyingly curious with each passing night.

"I said don't ever call me that again. And I could give a fuck who it is we are protecting." The blond alpha snarled shoving his friend back.

"It's just weird that Shoto doesn't hire his own agency. I mean he did leave to America to open his and he has one here I heard he closed it down. Rumor has it his own omega was kidnapped and when he got the poor guy back they weren't exactly left in tact. So he's got the poor bastard locked up there in that mansion. I even heard he has a pup-"

"I said I don't give a fuck! It's none of our fucking business we have one job and as far as I'm concerned we've done it for the night. Now let's just get the report over with. Damn shitty hair!"

Bakugo had learned to calm his temper these last five years, ever since-. He pushed the flash of memory that haunted him when he wasn't busy. He didn't want to think of him, not right now, not ever again. If there was a quirk to erase him from Bakugo's memory he would. There was the sound of lighting and Shoto was suddenly bursting into the hall this surprised the regular security standing outside his study. The man had a god complex or some shit, he never left that red and white throne like chair he sat in behind his stupid chestnut antique desk endless combing over documents and maps. 

"Woah, there boss it's just lighting." Kirishima held his hands up taking a step back from the growling dual colored alpha.

"Excuse me I'll be right back I have an important matter to attend." The way Shoto's eyes glanced down the halls as if expecting an attack it set the two other Hero alphas on edge as well. 

"Need some help there Boss?" Kirishima asked following the retreating alpha, there wasn't an answer as if the man didn't hear a word of Kiri's. The shit for hair hero glanced back at Ground zero and shrugged, Bakugo didn't want to follow instead he went to sit in the rich bastard's study.

He was tired and ready to just start his weekend, being hyper vigilant always wore at his strength more than actual battles. It was as if the fucking half and half bastard was expecting something.

Bakugo slumped into a soft black leather wingback chair sitting in front of the ridiculously expensive desk. It took everything in him from blasting a hole in the fucking thing. The flash of thunder reminded him of his own quirk, so it didn't even cause him to flinch as it lit up the room. So distant were his thoughts that he didn't hear the tiny footsteps enter the room or the small whimpers from a small figure hiding under the stupid desk.

The scent of anxiety and fear caused Bakugo to jump to his feet, there was no mistake of it. He had learned in hero training back in his UA day's the difference in scents, this was a pup's. What the hell was a pup doing in here? He glanced at the closed door, had he/she come in searching for someone while Bakugo was resting his eyes?

"Oi! Bra-pup." Ground Zero didn't want to scare the kid anymore than he already was. Was it the storm? "Don't be afraid pup, I'm a hero. " He declared with a forced smile, receiving no answer.

The sobbing only grew louder, and the alpha wondered why that didn't calm the brat. Most kids were excited to meet heros. He knew from experience, he had always signed endless autographs. Fuck the scent was souring and giving him a damn headache.

He found the source it was under that icy hot bastard's desk after all. He could barely make out a face but the sour scent was mixed with Shoto's and another familiar one. He felt his whole body stiffen, "I'm not going to hurt you." The blond pushed the chair away to get a better look at the lowered head. The boy was hugging his knobby knees to him, his right arm had white bandages wrapping from above his elbow all the way to his thin wrists. What happened? He had similar bandages on his left leg, his left arm was bruised and Bakugo had to swallow his anger. Who hurt this pup? Why? Would anyone hurt a kid? The boy's hair was almost white in the dim lighting.

"Hey there, do you want me to go get your mom? Your dad?" The boy lifted his head, and Bakugo felt as if his own heart stopped. Emerald eyes wide and tearful looked up at him. Then the boy quickly wiped at his tears a look of astonishment replacing his fear.

Bakugo noticed the boy was watching him as if waiting for him to do something, so the Hero offered his calloused scared hand. This caused the young boy to flinch violently, his head hitting the bottom of the desk as he scooted farther away.

This made Ground Zero feel nauseous, Deku used to flinch away from him like that. Who was this boy's tormentor? What was he to that asshole Todoroki Shoto? Why did he have Deku's eyes?

"I'm not going to hurt ya kid. I'm a hero I'm here to help. Let's go find your dad. Can you tell me who your mom and dad are?"

The boy nervously rubbed his head he had something in his bandaged hand, he warily took Bakugo's hand and the hero could see better in the light. The boy's locks were tinged with a soft green, he had soft locks that Bakugo couldn't decide if they were blond or white, but the freckles dusting the bridge of this pups nose were unmistakable.

"Y-y-you are Guh-guhground Zero." The pup whispered in awe holding up his small action figure. His stutter was another reminder of his childhood friend and Bakugo tried to force those memories back. Bakugo could see the damn plastic figure had seen better days, there were several burn marks on it's face and it's left arm had been nearly melted to a nub. Still the kid looked at it with such adoration it made the blond feel uneasy.

The alpha could see this brat was wearing a black shirt with Ground zero's trademark orange X, he had silver sweat bands on his tiny wrists that were supposed to emulate the hero's own green and silver bracers. He had seen enough kids running around pretending to be him to recognize the cheap costume. The boy was standing holding his action figure to his chest his red converse were pointed inward. Bakugo was about to say something when another burst of lighting lit up the room causing the boy to cry out. He was clutching Bakugo's leg "He's c-com-coming! Dddon't let h-him hurt my my mom!" The boy's whimper and plea tore through Bakugo he couldn't help but pick the kid up. If it had been the hero from six years ago he would have pushed the brat off and told him to alpha up.

Things had changed since then, he had grown up, he had to after losing the only one he cared about.All because of his stupid fucking pride and now this kid was most likely Shoto's, he didn't want to know who the boy's omega was.

"Woah there pup, you don't have to fucking worry. I'm here no one is going to hurt anyone." Katsuki hated how rough his fucking voice was, this brat responded like Deku used to. He acted as if Bakugo was going to fucking hit him, this pissed the alpha off. Why was his past haunting him? He was about to tell the kid with shitty fucking hair and trembling shoulders that he would just go on his fucking way. However small hands tightened and he sniffled into Katsuki's chest.

The boy was clinging to him, his breathing hot against the alpha's armored chest. He could feel the boy's hummingbird like heart pounding a mile a minute, and the pathetic little thing was trembling uncontrollably still. The hero was searching for words to calm the brat, fir once he wished Shitty hair was with him he always made the brats laugh and cheer.

"It's just thunder and lighting." The alpha rubbed the small back feeling the boy flinch his pained whimper causing the hero to curse and halt his action. This child was hurt, he took the chance to pull the boy's black shirt up revealing several burns and bruises, he felt sick. He recognized the burns, he had left similar ones on Deku when he first used his quirk. These were deeper, cruel in their placement they were meant to hurt and cause pain.

"Ka-chan!" A voice that Bakugo thought he would never hear again using a nickname that he had also thought he would never hear. That fucking voice cut through the alpha's tense musings.

The small boy turned with a smile his arms reaching for "Deku?" The blond hated the way his voice came out like a growl. It wasn't supposed to be that way, he didn't want to fucking scare the pup or cause the green haired omega bastard to fucking flinch.

Katsuki felt sick, it was Deku but he looked different, he had lost weight. Even in the dim lighting the blond could see the side of Deku's freckled face was severely bruised, and he sported a matching bandage as the pup. Deku's sweet scent, the one Katsuki had mourned the loss of, the mix of fresh rain and sage. An odd combination but refreshing, Bakugo used to take deep pulls of the scent left on his pillows long after Deku left his apartment. Fuck why did he never allowed the shitty fucking nerd to spend the night? Why was he so fucking stupid? He should have held Deku longer! And now that beautiful fucking scent was tainted with fear, and blood.

The alpha held his breath not wishing to growl the greenette omega was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of black sweats. They hung on him loosely, and the alpha tried not to stare. The bruising around the omega's neck was distinctive, someone had tried to choke him, savage bitemarks lined his protruding collar bone, some fucker had tried to mark DEKU! Who the FUCK! Several bite marks peeked out from under the bandages around the hero's arm. His unbandaged arm had burns and bites as well, from what Bakugo had learned over the years the marks were healing albeit slowly but healing.

"I was looking everywhere. Don't don't run off like that! Katsumi!" Izuku ignored the blond alpha as he held the small pup in his bruised arms. The pup nodded embracing his mother, arms holding tight to the omega who scented the child nervously.

It seemed that Deku wasn't even going to acknowledge the blond alpha, and this pissed the temperamental Hero off more than ever! How dare he! Fucking shitty nerd! He had some explaining to do!

"Shoto-kun I'm going to go back to the room. I'm sorry for the trouble-" those emerald green eyes remained lowered and the blond alpha watched with disgust, this wasn't how Deku should be. He was never fearful of Icy Hot, what had that two toned fucking bastard done to Izuku?

"Toto-san!" The young boy stuttered reaching for the dual colored man who was dressed in his usual red jacket and white dress shirt, his black skinny jeans making casual look so formal. Katsuki felt sick, he misheard the pup and thought that the child called that icy hot bastard father. That confirmed it, he had truly lost Deku, he was even married and with a child.

"Katsumi." He scented the child's greenish white locks. "I know you were scared but there isn't anything to fear. It's just lighting and thunder. And as you can see I have some of the best hero's protecting us. "

"Toto-san I-saw Ggground zeze-" The boy swallowed "Zero!" he waved his action figure around and this caused both Shoto and Deku to gasp.

"He was under the desk afraid-" For some reason Katsuki felt the need to explain.

"That's not it, I mean. He doesn't usually talk to strangers. It's just he's afraid of thunderstorms especially the lightning." Deku swallowed looking at his son now back in his arms. "He just never speaks in front of strangers. Excuse me." The omega's eyes watered and Katsuki fought instinct to scent the omega once more. It felt wrong for Izuku to be so far from his arms, the greenette had been his and now he wasn't. He had never been prepared for Izuku to bond with someone else! He had always followed Katsuki around, he belonged to no one but the blond! And why the fuck was he being so goddamn formal! They'd grown up together! Went to school together their mothers were once close friends. He had sucked Katsuki off more than once! Bakugo had fucked Deku countless times in so many enjoyable ways. And He was standing there like they had just met today! The alpha felt the urge to put his fist through a wall.


His urge slipped away leaving him deflated as Deku stiffly turned and limped out of the room. Bakugo didn't realize he had gone to follow until he found Todoroki standing in his way.

"I need you to remember you signed a gag order, I'll have a check for the hours you worked and the hours you would have worked, written out for you."

"What the hell are you talking about!" Bakugo growled "And that was Deku where the hell has he been for the past six years? Is that really his kid?"

"It doesn't concern you Ground Zero. It stopped concerning you when you made it clear you were not a couple." Todoroki's usually calm annoying monotone voice had an unfamiliar possessive urge.

"What do you know he left and didn't leave word-" Bakugo cut himself off he wasn't going to have this fight not with the smug half and half bastard. "I get it, so he breaks it off with me and runs to you. You were just waiting for it weren't you? So now you have yourself a nice little family? So tell me Otou-san" Bakugo snarled, " What happened? Someone get past you? I thought Deku was the number one hero. What changed in America?"

"Get out!" The two toned alpha snarled pointing to the door.

"Tsk! I'm going! Just one more thing, how did you like my sloppy seconds?" Bakugo pushed past his longtime rival and now ex boss, he was sure to hear something about this later. He heard the snarl from the two toned fucker but knew the other apha wasn't going to attack. Shitty hair was there talking fast trying to cover for the blond as usual. It was idd that Katsuki had been so focused on fucking stupid shitty Deku that he didn't even register his friend's presence.

He heard Kirishima trying to ease something over and Shoto's lowered voice, "Fuck this." the blond snarled to himself making a decision. Fists clenched at his side he started to follow the damaged scent, one he knew all too well. He wanted answers! That fucker Deku had left without so much as return address!

Bakugo wasn't the only feeling burned by this, Deku had other friends. Round face had hounded him for a year wanting to know if he had heard from the omega. The blond had to remind that bitch that he was only fucking the omega they weren't in a relationship! Same went for Lida and the others why did they think he would know!? Hadn't he made it clear to every fucking body! Deku was a fuck toy, they weren't in a relationship.

It hurt then and it still stung now admitting this. His pride had taken a hit when that shitty nerd had disappeared!

Katsuki was left fielding questions he didn't have any fucking answers to! If anything those annoying bastards that worthless Deku called friends were the ones that would know more! At one point they even accused Bakugo of hurting Deku in some way that he was too afraid to come home. They hadn't been too far off, but it wasn't anything different from his usual routine. Besides if Deku didn't really like it he would have objected he would have broken it off. Ended it.

And he had, didn't he?

He grumbled finding the corridor where the scent was stronger, it was a mix of the pup and Deku's. The regular security nodded and bowed probably expecting Katsuki to be on the job. Fucking idiots, this place was definitely needing better security.

"I'm sorry you were afraid Ka-chan." Deku's voice was tender his scent gentle and calming. This had the blond alpha coming to a quick halt near the slightly opened door. Katsuki remembered this scent when the omega was trying to calm his already out of control temper. It was twisted to hear that childhood nickname being spoken to anyone but him. It was selfish and childish but he felt jealous of a fucking brat.

"He's going ta ta ta co-come back? " The pup sobbed. Katsuki wondered who the kid was so afraid of, was it the villain that left both Deku and the pup so beat up.

"I love you Katsumi, I won't let him hurt you again. I'll protect you." Deku cupped the pup's bruised chin tenderly. Katsuki felt like an intruder, he never doubted that Deku would make a good mother. The omega was soft, he had always been too soft for his own good.

"He he hurt y-ou bbe-cause of me." The young boy nuzzled into his mother's bruised neck. Bakugo could see them sitting in a rocking chair, the room had a large bed at the opposite side. There were several stuffed animals littering the floor some legos, and he could see the kid must have been in the middle if building something when he became afraid. The carpet was white and Bakugo felt if he stepped in his boots would muddy this place. He could make out a nest of pillows, blankets and sheets on the large bed. The scent in the room was both the pup's and Deku's, Katsuki felt a twinge of relief that he couldn't smell Icy hot's disgusting scent anywhere. This was obviously a private place for the two omegas.

"He won't come back. I'm so sorry. It was my fault. I won't let anyone touch you again. No one will hurt you. I won't ever let them." Deku's scent was different there was a sour of fear. Bakugo fought the urge to scent both the pup and the green haired omega. "I see you met Ground Zero your number one hero. Was he scary? Were you afraid?"

The pup shook his head, "He is so ahah- awesome!" The sound of Deku's soft laughter did things to Bakugo's heart, it always had. Fuck! Why did that shitty nerd make him feel so worthless and greedy! It's like he was a fucking drug, he had always been Bakugo's own fucking heroine and when he disappeared it had left the Alpha fiending. How dare the omega leave him! It was always supposed to be Bakugo to leave, once he got his fill!

"It's time for your medicine. And the healer has to look over your bandages." The young pup reluctantly climbed down from his mother's lap. Bakugo made to leave the two in peace he refused to stain their den with his metallic scent. He would get answers later! Just as he turned away he heard the child cry out and the sound of a thud hit the ground.

He pushed open the door finding an unconscious and pale Deku, "Deku? Izuku?" Bakugo lifted the green haired boy in his arms giving the omega a small shake. Fuck he was right the shitty nerd had lost weight, too much.

The pup started to cry, "Mommy!"

Bakugo yelled over his shoulder into the hall! "Hey! You worthless fucking extras call someone! Deku's fainted!"

"Yes sir." Someone replied from the doorway Bakugo noticed they did not enter. Perhaps it was some weird ass fucking rule that fucking Icy Hot bastard had.

The smell of anxiety and fear rolled off the pup, it wasn't helping with the blond alpha's temper.

"Hey you brat, stop with the water works! You have to be strong for your mom. Can you do that?" This caused the boy to wipe his tears away quickly and nod sternly the look of determination was one Bakugo remembered from childhood. How often had Izuku given that same look before taking on a task that was easy for his stronger classmates. Always trying to prove he could do anything, quirkless bastard.

"Alright. Go to that nest and pull the blankets back so I can lay your mom down in the middle." The boy nodded again and hurried over doing just as he was told. The large nest had a soft red comforter and the young boy pulled it back quickly ignoring his own pain that the quick movements caused.

"He's out of bed too early! I warned him! " A woman dressed in a white jacket growled pulling out a stethoscope. She bore a strong resemblance to recovery girl but Katsuki knew better than ask while the professional was doing her job. The woman pushed her black framed spectacles up her nose, her high black ponytail swung with her every gesture.

Shoto was rushing in just as the woman stood up, her exam done. Where the fuck gad he been! Deku was unconscious wasn't he Deku's alpha! Fucking worthless shitty half and half bastard! "He needs fluids and bed rest Shoto! I warned you he can't be moving around. That quirk they used-it's surprising that he is still with us let alone able to walk. "

She glared over at the two toned male, her expression hardening as the young boy rushed to Shoto's open arms.

"The pup as well. He is lucky that his captor used some restraint showing mercy." Her blunt tone surprised Bakugo. Fucking what? Restraint? Mercy? Who the fuck burns and beats a child. The irratating hags voice hardened and she continued with her cold speech. "You hired me to do a job but they won't heal any faster if you don't follow my treatment  plan." The dark haired woman shook her head, the pony tail swaying. "I'll have something to keep him sleeping tonight and it will last till midday tomorrow. I just finished cleaning his wounds. He refused pain meds, even after I warned it puts undue stress on his already traumatized body. His heat is close, his body will be able to cope without help. The suppressants are out of the question in his condition it could kill him. "

Bakugo felt sick thinking of Deku and Shoto together.

"Try and keep him in bed. Damn heros are the worst patients!" Her face softened as she reached for the small omega boy in Shoto's arms.

"Come along young Ka-chan we need to change your bandages before you go to bed."

The boy started to tremble and Bakugo could only guess at just how painful the process would be. Fucking hag! Why couldn't she use her fucking quirk better instead of relying on manual ways? Is this the best that supposedly rich bastard could do?!

"Hey brat, " The blond didn't know why he cared that Deku's son was afraid or hurting, "remember you said you would be strong." The boy clenched his jaw biting his bottom lip giving a firm nod.

"Www-ill you come with me?" he asked with less of a stutter, those big emerald orbs stole the battle hardened pro hero's breath from his very lungs. 

"Katsumi, Ground Zero is a very busy alpha he has other hero-" Shoto tried to lessen the blow to the fragile pups small heart knowing his old classmates personality, however his jaw nearly dropped at the blond alpha's swift reply. 

"Sure brat." Bakugo said it quickly maybe to piss off that half and half fucker or maybe to make the pup feel better. There was something about those emerald eyes, the way they shown with such adoration. When Katsuki was still a kid and Deku was quirkless that was the same expression he was shown. When did Izuku stop looking at him like he could hang the moon?

Suddenly the brat was reaching out for him, Shoto looked reluctant to hand the small pup over. How old was he anyway?

"I'm not going to hurt the brat." The blond alpha grumbled and Shoto sighed releasing the boy to the other alpha. 

"I'll be here if you need me." He said to the healer who nodded firmly.

"Follow me blondie." She quickly left the room without a glance at the sleeping omega.

"Alright Ka-chan." The dark haired healer motioned for Bakugo to put the kid down on table in what looked like a room out of a doctor's office. Bakugo hated the sterile smell, and he could feel the pup's anxiety.

"Just hold him still, this is never easy. I'm going to give him something to help with the pain and anxiety but because of his age it's difficult to give him anymore. My quirk is healing but it doesn't take the pain. I can repair broken bones, torn flesh but I can't replace blood loss, ease pain, stave off infection or cure disease. I've brought the pup this far but I'm afraid anymore will put undue stress on his already damaged body. It's better to let him heal naturally at this point. " she said this do defensively Bakugo wondered if the dark haired bitch had read his mind.

She went to the white counter rummaging through a drawer then a cabinet.

"How old are you brat?" Bakugo tried to keep the boy's green eyes focused on him.

"I'm, I'm six.in ah um to-two we-wu-weeks." the freckled face shown with excitement, "Toto-san says I-I can have a bb-irthday party. With ice cream! And and cake!"

"Sounds like a real treat. You really love your dad huh." Bakugo didn't understand why he asked this however the boy surprised him by giggling into his hand. The blond alpha thought it was soft like a bell and found he didn't mind if the boy made the sound again. The pup's scent was sweet swirling around Bakugo's own causing the blond’s alpha instincts to preen knowing he was comforting the cute pup.

"Toto-san is my uncle he isn't my alpha." The boy offered the blond hero a shy smile.

Bakugo caught his breath dare he fucking ask! Who the fuck did Deku mate with? Who was the unworthy piece if shit that couldn't keep his family safe!? Or had their alpha done these horrible things to the two omegas?

" I-I d-don't know." The boy shrugged sadly. "Mom says he is s-super st-strong a-and the handsomest. B-but He's w-working hard and-and one day we will meet him." Bakugo frowned at the obvious fucking lie. That sounded like the same shit Inko had fed stupid gullible Izuku for years. Until one day the truth came out, the guy had abandoned his family because he never fucking wanted one, especially one with two quirkless omegas. Katsuki had been there for that revelation, he had even dug into Deku at UA during training camp, he used this knowledge against Deku. Reminding, taunting the green haired omega that nobody would ever want him. Even his own alpha had abandoned him.

"Sure." Bakugo grumbled hating the taste if guilt that arose in his throat or was it bile? Maybe both.

He then made eye contact with the healer who took the child's uninjured arm into her gloved hands pulling back his sleeve, to the blond's disgust there were more bruises and fading burns. The useless bitch put the syringe to the lesser bruised area and pushed at the plunger.

The boy whimpered and it tore at Katsuki, the alpha wanted to lash out and push the healer away angrily. He remained calm patting the boy's soft blondish green locks. "You did good kid. A real man doesn't cry."

The boy's eyes started to glaze over and Katsuki laid him back gently on the white sheet draped over the stiff table.

The healer put the syringe down on a nearby metal tray, the same tray held several swabs and various ointments and sterile gauze. Her face remained expressionless as she started to unravel the boy's arm, "I want chocolate-for muy burthday." the pup smiled up at Bakugo his words slightly slurred but without a stutter. Normally Bakugo would snap at such an annoying defect but it was cute coming from the green eyed freckled boy. Had Deku's stutter sounded similar? Why had he talked at Deku for his mumbled words that had a similar impediment?

"Chocolate ice cream is okay I guess." Katsuki held in a sudden stream of swears, the boy's arm was red and raw.

"What the fuck-" The alpha growled causing the pup to whimper and tear up. "Ssh. Easy." The blind wanted to punch himself for his uncontrolled outburst. The boy tried to twist away from the hag's clinical ministrations.

"It hurts." He sobbed his attempts to escape were pathetic and heart breaking." He hurt me. He wanted me to cry too." the small boy whimpered softly and Katsuki was petting the boy's soft head. The pup nuzzled into his hand.

"Who? Who the fuck did this? I'll kill him now." The hero snarled at the healer.

"I'm quirkless-he said I was useless." The boy sounded breathless his eyes drooping.

"Ssh, now Katsumi you are alright now. No tears, being so brave almost done." Bakugo didn't understand where his own words were coming from, he wasn't known for talking in a gentle tone or being gentle in anyway. 

The healer was rubbing some ointment to the burned raw flesh. Bakugo's eyes started to sting from the disinfectant, he knew it to be an antibiotic burn cream. Hadn't Deku used something like that once when Katsuki had gone too far setting off an explosion against the omega's side. He had meant to burn to punish the omega at the time. His words haunted him " You're just a worthless Deku! Quirkless bastard go die! Hey Deku! Stop fucking stuttering shitty nerd!"

The healer wrapped the severe burn, and then lifted the boy's hero shirt. Bakugo couldn't stand to look.

"Some alpha's are monsters hard to believe a hero could do this to a child." Bakugo's head snapped up hearing her cool statement.

"What? No way a fucking hero did this lady." The alpha snapped. 

"I should know he's my brother." She glared at the blond her eyes challenging.

"Rei!" Todoroki growled entering into the med room.

"I'm almost done. These are starting to heal." The healer bitch didn't even bother to face her employer.

Bakugo itched to reach across the table and set her fucking skin on fire.

"Who the fuck did this?" Bakugo snarled unaware the boy on the table was clinging to his calloused hand with his own small hand.

Todoroki neared the table he reached out to pet the boy's soft hair tenderly before answering. His expression grew cold when he met the anger in the blond's crimson eyes.

"You might have heard of him. His hero name is the Detonator. His quirk is disgustingly close to yours."

Bakugo knew the guy, he was a loud mouthed idiot that was fighting to be number one just like the rest of the low ranking so called pro heros, but that guy had been stuck at number five before moving back to America. He was american and Bakugo never gave him much thought, as number one hero there were always a lot of wannabes he lost count of the extras. Their faces all kinda blurred together, however that idiot stood out due to the fact that he had fucked up on a job a few years back. Nearly cost some civilian lives, Bakugo remembered the fall out, the bastard had made the comment that collateral damage wasn't as important as mission accomplished. Collateral damage had been innocent lives and Katsuki refused to work with the fucking hot headed bastard and that was a lot coming from Lord Explosion Murder himself! That was four years ago, Bakugo at the time was struggling with his breakup or whatever you could call the ending of their non-relationship. So yeah. Katsuki was a little temperamental at the time, he liked to think he got better over the years. However looking at the slightly dazed pup on the table, maybe he hadn't matured. 

"Hey me and that fucker have nothing in common other than our similar quirk." He snarled his scent rolling aggressively off of him. He regretted this when the seemingly sedated pup whimpered, his breathing coming in stunted bursts of inhales snd exhales.

"Ssh, you're okay you're safe." Todoroki glared at the blond alpha as he tried to calm the bruised boy with soft words and his own possessive scent. The smell pushed at Bakugo's alpha instinct's causing him to bristle but he held himself back. For the pup's sake. Todoroki waited for the boy's breathing to calm before he continued.

"Well after he left Japan he went to america, he came to me asking for a second chance he wanted to start over new. He was a hero and beside that one black mark I didn't see why he couldn't become better. And he didn't give me any trouble while working at the agency. He and Izuku became close friends." Bakugo didn't like where this was going, he glanced down at the boy on the table who had fallen into a deep sleep.

"They were just friends, but Hisashi wanted more and he wouldn't take no as an answer. Izuku didn't say anything to me until Hisashi started showing up at his home and then places where Izuku and Katsumi were. The park, the pool, Katsumi's school ect. I had no choice but to transfer him. He took it as Izuku playing hard to get, then he got it into his mind that Katsumi was standing in his way. At this time a Villain called the black Sand with a quirk that temporarily robs someone of their quirk.

He uses his sand infused with an absorbing substance to wrap around the victim, then it fills an hourglass where it starts a timer. The timer flips the hour glass and once the sand empties the victim is released. The Detonator offered information on several hero agencies for the use of the quirk. Detonator kidnapped Katsumi from school drawing Izuku out. " Shoto took a deep breath, his hands fisting at his sides eyes distant before placing a gentle hand on Katsumi's soft ash blond hair, "He held them for a month before we found them." Todoroki glanced at the healer who didn't meet his eyes, both alphas fell silent the stench of dejection and failure rolling off of them.

Bakugo couldn't breath, a whole month? That deranged bastard had held Deku and this kid hostage and then what? He felt sick, the crazy defective monster had obviously tortured both omegas. Was that why the young boy was afraid of the thunder, would he fear Bakugo's quirk. No, he was still holding the stupid action figure in his tiny bandaged hand.

"And he's still out there? You think he would dare come here?" The blond growled savagely.

"I don't doubt it." Todoroki stated.

"I'm not going anywhere." The blond swore squeezing the small hand that clung to his.

"Izuku made it clear he didn't want to see you again. He doesn't want anyone to see him."

"Who is this brat's alpha? Where is he? Why isn't he protecting Izuku?"

"That is something only Izuku can tell you." Todoroki sighed heavily. "I've failed him once, I refuse to betray his trust. Just remember Bakugo Katsuki, he owes you nothing."

Bakugo watched the healer clean up the rest of the young boy's wounds before signaling for Bakugo to pick him up. "It's best that he lay with his mother. Omegas tend to heal faster through nesting and touch."

The blond alpha nodded making sure to pick up the plastic action figure, he could understand now why the stupid fucking plastic was nearly melted.

Todoroki's words echoing in his head "He owes you nothing." It was true, so fucking true but it didn't mean it hurt any less to admit. FUCK!