Actions

Work Header

To you I run from

Summary:

Omega Deku disappeared from Alpha Bakugo's life six years ago. Bakugo knew it was his fault and regretted everyday spent without the green eyed hero at his side. He had treated Deku like a toy taunting him with the idea that the alpha could easily discard the useless omega without a second thought. Now six years later Deku is back, and he has a six year old omega son. The alpha wants to know who replaced him. Deku is running from something, and he refuses to trust Bakugo again. The omega returns bruised and beaten with a pup in a similar condition. They need protection. Bakugo just wants to protect both Izuku and his son, but Deku may never trust him again.

Notes:

Thanks for reading, and please pay attention to the tags. You've been warned...

Chapter 1: To meet

Chapter Text

"Come on Bakubro you can't tell me you are not interested in the tiniest bit to know just who it is we are guarding for old Icy Hot?"

Kirishima jabbed an elbow into his longtime best friend. The two wore their full hero gear and had just finished their second round scouting the perimeter. Just like the last four nights there wasn't anything to report.

The Todoroki estate was vast and surrounded by natural barriers, a dense forest, some rocky hills and a deep valley with a beautiful river that flowed from the ice capped mountains cutting a path through the quiet valley.

They had been hired to keep the large mansion safe, it was odd that they were to only scout the outside area. The only time they were allowed inside the mansion was at the end of their shift, where they reported back to main security. The always aloft Shoto met them just inside his study taking their report after they handed in a written one to a quirkiness nobody that headed the house security. The pompous bastard Todoroki was stoic and devoid of expression as ever. The heros that the agency hired on for body guard duty were top five, and Kirishima was annoyingly curious with each passing night.

"I said don't ever call me that again. And I could give a fuck who it is we are protecting." The blond alpha snarled shoving his friend back.

"It's just weird that Shoto doesn't hire his own agency. I mean he did leave to America to open his and he has one here I heard he closed it down. Rumor has it his own omega was kidnapped and when he got the poor guy back they weren't exactly left in tact. So he's got the poor bastard locked up there in that mansion. I even heard he has a pup-"

"I said I don't give a fuck! It's none of our fucking business we have one job and as far as I'm concerned we've done it for the night. Now let's just get the report over with. Damn shitty hair!"

Bakugo had learned to calm his temper these last five years, ever since-. He pushed the flash of memory that haunted him when he wasn't busy. He didn't want to think of him, not right now, not ever again. If there was a quirk to erase him from Bakugo's memory he would. There was the sound of lighting and Shoto was suddenly bursting into the hall this surprised the regular security standing outside his study. The man had a god complex or some shit, he never left that red and white throne like chair he sat in behind his stupid chestnut antique desk endless combing over documents and maps. 

"Woah, there boss it's just lighting." Kirishima held his hands up taking a step back from the growling dual colored alpha.

"Excuse me I'll be right back I have an important matter to attend." The way Shoto's eyes glanced down the halls as if expecting an attack it set the two other Hero alphas on edge as well. 

"Need some help there Boss?" Kirishima asked following the retreating alpha, there wasn't an answer as if the man didn't hear a word of Kiri's. The shit for hair hero glanced back at Ground zero and shrugged, Bakugo didn't want to follow instead he went to sit in the rich bastard's study.

He was tired and ready to just start his weekend, being hyper vigilant always wore at his strength more than actual battles. It was as if the fucking half and half bastard was expecting something.

Bakugo slumped into a soft black leather wingback chair sitting in front of the ridiculously expensive desk. It took everything in him from blasting a hole in the fucking thing. The flash of thunder reminded him of his own quirk, so it didn't even cause him to flinch as it lit up the room. So distant were his thoughts that he didn't hear the tiny footsteps enter the room or the small whimpers from a small figure hiding under the stupid desk.

The scent of anxiety and fear caused Bakugo to jump to his feet, there was no mistake of it. He had learned in hero training back in his UA day's the difference in scents, this was a pup's. What the hell was a pup doing in here? He glanced at the closed door, had he/she come in searching for someone while Bakugo was resting his eyes?

"Oi! Bra-pup." Ground Zero didn't want to scare the kid anymore than he already was. Was it the storm? "Don't be afraid pup, I'm a hero. " He declared with a forced smile, receiving no answer.

The sobbing only grew louder, and the alpha wondered why that didn't calm the brat. Most kids were excited to meet heros. He knew from experience, he had always signed endless autographs. Fuck the scent was souring and giving him a damn headache.

He found the source it was under that icy hot bastard's desk after all. He could barely make out a face but the sour scent was mixed with Shoto's and another familiar one. He felt his whole body stiffen, "I'm not going to hurt you." The blond pushed the chair away to get a better look at the lowered head. The boy was hugging his knobby knees to him, his right arm had white bandages wrapping from above his elbow all the way to his thin wrists. What happened? He had similar bandages on his left leg, his left arm was bruised and Bakugo had to swallow his anger. Who hurt this pup? Why? Would anyone hurt a kid? The boy's hair was almost white in the dim lighting.

"Hey there, do you want me to go get your mom? Your dad?" The boy lifted his head, and Bakugo felt as if his own heart stopped. Emerald eyes wide and tearful looked up at him. Then the boy quickly wiped at his tears a look of astonishment replacing his fear.

Bakugo noticed the boy was watching him as if waiting for him to do something, so the Hero offered his calloused scared hand. This caused the young boy to flinch violently, his head hitting the bottom of the desk as he scooted farther away.

This made Ground Zero feel nauseous, Deku used to flinch away from him like that. Who was this boy's tormentor? What was he to that asshole Todoroki Shoto? Why did he have Deku's eyes?

"I'm not going to hurt ya kid. I'm a hero I'm here to help. Let's go find your dad. Can you tell me who your mom and dad are?"

The boy nervously rubbed his head he had something in his bandaged hand, he warily took Bakugo's hand and the hero could see better in the light. The boy's locks were tinged with a soft green, he had soft locks that Bakugo couldn't decide if they were blond or white, but the freckles dusting the bridge of this pups nose were unmistakable.

"Y-y-you are Guh-guhground Zero." The pup whispered in awe holding up his small action figure. His stutter was another reminder of his childhood friend and Bakugo tried to force those memories back. Bakugo could see the damn plastic figure had seen better days, there were several burn marks on it's face and it's left arm had been nearly melted to a nub. Still the kid looked at it with such adoration it made the blond feel uneasy.

The alpha could see this brat was wearing a black shirt with Ground zero's trademark orange X, he had silver sweat bands on his tiny wrists that were supposed to emulate the hero's own green and silver bracers. He had seen enough kids running around pretending to be him to recognize the cheap costume. The boy was standing holding his action figure to his chest his red converse were pointed inward. Bakugo was about to say something when another burst of lighting lit up the room causing the boy to cry out. He was clutching Bakugo's leg "He's c-com-coming! Dddon't let h-him hurt my my mom!" The boy's whimper and plea tore through Bakugo he couldn't help but pick the kid up. If it had been the hero from six years ago he would have pushed the brat off and told him to alpha up.

Things had changed since then, he had grown up, he had to after losing the only one he cared about.All because of his stupid fucking pride and now this kid was most likely Shoto's, he didn't want to know who the boy's omega was.

"Woah there pup, you don't have to fucking worry. I'm here no one is going to hurt anyone." Katsuki hated how rough his fucking voice was, this brat responded like Deku used to. He acted as if Bakugo was going to fucking hit him, this pissed the alpha off. Why was his past haunting him? He was about to tell the kid with shitty fucking hair and trembling shoulders that he would just go on his fucking way. However small hands tightened and he sniffled into Katsuki's chest.

The boy was clinging to him, his breathing hot against the alpha's armored chest. He could feel the boy's hummingbird like heart pounding a mile a minute, and the pathetic little thing was trembling uncontrollably still. The hero was searching for words to calm the brat, fir once he wished Shitty hair was with him he always made the brats laugh and cheer.

"It's just thunder and lighting." The alpha rubbed the small back feeling the boy flinch his pained whimper causing the hero to curse and halt his action. This child was hurt, he took the chance to pull the boy's black shirt up revealing several burns and bruises, he felt sick. He recognized the burns, he had left similar ones on Deku when he first used his quirk. These were deeper, cruel in their placement they were meant to hurt and cause pain.

"Ka-chan!" A voice that Bakugo thought he would never hear again using a nickname that he had also thought he would never hear. That fucking voice cut through the alpha's tense musings.

The small boy turned with a smile his arms reaching for "Deku?" The blond hated the way his voice came out like a growl. It wasn't supposed to be that way, he didn't want to fucking scare the pup or cause the green haired omega bastard to fucking flinch.

Katsuki felt sick, it was Deku but he looked different, he had lost weight. Even in the dim lighting the blond could see the side of Deku's freckled face was severely bruised, and he sported a matching bandage as the pup. Deku's sweet scent, the one Katsuki had mourned the loss of, the mix of fresh rain and sage. An odd combination but refreshing, Bakugo used to take deep pulls of the scent left on his pillows long after Deku left his apartment. Fuck why did he never allowed the shitty fucking nerd to spend the night? Why was he so fucking stupid? He should have held Deku longer! And now that beautiful fucking scent was tainted with fear, and blood.

The alpha held his breath not wishing to growl the greenette omega was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of black sweats. They hung on him loosely, and the alpha tried not to stare. The bruising around the omega's neck was distinctive, someone had tried to choke him, savage bitemarks lined his protruding collar bone, some fucker had tried to mark DEKU! Who the FUCK! Several bite marks peeked out from under the bandages around the hero's arm. His unbandaged arm had burns and bites as well, from what Bakugo had learned over the years the marks were healing albeit slowly but healing.

"I was looking everywhere. Don't don't run off like that! Katsumi!" Izuku ignored the blond alpha as he held the small pup in his bruised arms. The pup nodded embracing his mother, arms holding tight to the omega who scented the child nervously.

It seemed that Deku wasn't even going to acknowledge the blond alpha, and this pissed the temperamental Hero off more than ever! How dare he! Fucking shitty nerd! He had some explaining to do!

"Shoto-kun I'm going to go back to the room. I'm sorry for the trouble-" those emerald green eyes remained lowered and the blond alpha watched with disgust, this wasn't how Deku should be. He was never fearful of Icy Hot, what had that two toned fucking bastard done to Izuku?

"Toto-san!" The young boy stuttered reaching for the dual colored man who was dressed in his usual red jacket and white dress shirt, his black skinny jeans making casual look so formal. Katsuki felt sick, he misheard the pup and thought that the child called that icy hot bastard father. That confirmed it, he had truly lost Deku, he was even married and with a child.

"Katsumi." He scented the child's greenish white locks. "I know you were scared but there isn't anything to fear. It's just lighting and thunder. And as you can see I have some of the best hero's protecting us. "

"Toto-san I-saw Ggground zeze-" The boy swallowed "Zero!" he waved his action figure around and this caused both Shoto and Deku to gasp.

"He was under the desk afraid-" For some reason Katsuki felt the need to explain.

"That's not it, I mean. He doesn't usually talk to strangers. It's just he's afraid of thunderstorms especially the lightning." Deku swallowed looking at his son now back in his arms. "He just never speaks in front of strangers. Excuse me." The omega's eyes watered and Katsuki fought instinct to scent the omega once more. It felt wrong for Izuku to be so far from his arms, the greenette had been his and now he wasn't. He had never been prepared for Izuku to bond with someone else! He had always followed Katsuki around, he belonged to no one but the blond! And why the fuck was he being so goddamn formal! They'd grown up together! Went to school together their mothers were once close friends. He had sucked Katsuki off more than once! Bakugo had fucked Deku countless times in so many enjoyable ways. And He was standing there like they had just met today! The alpha felt the urge to put his fist through a wall.


His urge slipped away leaving him deflated as Deku stiffly turned and limped out of the room. Bakugo didn't realize he had gone to follow until he found Todoroki standing in his way.

"I need you to remember you signed a gag order, I'll have a check for the hours you worked and the hours you would have worked, written out for you."

"What the hell are you talking about!" Bakugo growled "And that was Deku where the hell has he been for the past six years? Is that really his kid?"

"It doesn't concern you Ground Zero. It stopped concerning you when you made it clear you were not a couple." Todoroki's usually calm annoying monotone voice had an unfamiliar possessive urge.

"What do you know he left and didn't leave word-" Bakugo cut himself off he wasn't going to have this fight not with the smug half and half bastard. "I get it, so he breaks it off with me and runs to you. You were just waiting for it weren't you? So now you have yourself a nice little family? So tell me Otou-san" Bakugo snarled, " What happened? Someone get past you? I thought Deku was the number one hero. What changed in America?"

"Get out!" The two toned alpha snarled pointing to the door.

"Tsk! I'm going! Just one more thing, how did you like my sloppy seconds?" Bakugo pushed past his longtime rival and now ex boss, he was sure to hear something about this later. He heard the snarl from the two toned fucker but knew the other apha wasn't going to attack. Shitty hair was there talking fast trying to cover for the blond as usual. It was idd that Katsuki had been so focused on fucking stupid shitty Deku that he didn't even register his friend's presence.

He heard Kirishima trying to ease something over and Shoto's lowered voice, "Fuck this." the blond snarled to himself making a decision. Fists clenched at his side he started to follow the damaged scent, one he knew all too well. He wanted answers! That fucker Deku had left without so much as return address!

Bakugo wasn't the only feeling burned by this, Deku had other friends. Round face had hounded him for a year wanting to know if he had heard from the omega. The blond had to remind that bitch that he was only fucking the omega they weren't in a relationship! Same went for Lida and the others why did they think he would know!? Hadn't he made it clear to every fucking body! Deku was a fuck toy, they weren't in a relationship.

It hurt then and it still stung now admitting this. His pride had taken a hit when that shitty nerd had disappeared!

Katsuki was left fielding questions he didn't have any fucking answers to! If anything those annoying bastards that worthless Deku called friends were the ones that would know more! At one point they even accused Bakugo of hurting Deku in some way that he was too afraid to come home. They hadn't been too far off, but it wasn't anything different from his usual routine. Besides if Deku didn't really like it he would have objected he would have broken it off. Ended it.

And he had, didn't he?

He grumbled finding the corridor where the scent was stronger, it was a mix of the pup and Deku's. The regular security nodded and bowed probably expecting Katsuki to be on the job. Fucking idiots, this place was definitely needing better security.

"I'm sorry you were afraid Ka-chan." Deku's voice was tender his scent gentle and calming. This had the blond alpha coming to a quick halt near the slightly opened door. Katsuki remembered this scent when the omega was trying to calm his already out of control temper. It was twisted to hear that childhood nickname being spoken to anyone but him. It was selfish and childish but he felt jealous of a fucking brat.

"He's going ta ta ta co-come back? " The pup sobbed. Katsuki wondered who the kid was so afraid of, was it the villain that left both Deku and the pup so beat up.

"I love you Katsumi, I won't let him hurt you again. I'll protect you." Deku cupped the pup's bruised chin tenderly. Katsuki felt like an intruder, he never doubted that Deku would make a good mother. The omega was soft, he had always been too soft for his own good.

"He he hurt y-ou bbe-cause of me." The young boy nuzzled into his mother's bruised neck. Bakugo could see them sitting in a rocking chair, the room had a large bed at the opposite side. There were several stuffed animals littering the floor some legos, and he could see the kid must have been in the middle if building something when he became afraid. The carpet was white and Bakugo felt if he stepped in his boots would muddy this place. He could make out a nest of pillows, blankets and sheets on the large bed. The scent in the room was both the pup's and Deku's, Katsuki felt a twinge of relief that he couldn't smell Icy hot's disgusting scent anywhere. This was obviously a private place for the two omegas.

"He won't come back. I'm so sorry. It was my fault. I won't let anyone touch you again. No one will hurt you. I won't ever let them." Deku's scent was different there was a sour of fear. Bakugo fought the urge to scent both the pup and the green haired omega. "I see you met Ground Zero your number one hero. Was he scary? Were you afraid?"

The pup shook his head, "He is so ahah- awesome!" The sound of Deku's soft laughter did things to Bakugo's heart, it always had. Fuck! Why did that shitty nerd make him feel so worthless and greedy! It's like he was a fucking drug, he had always been Bakugo's own fucking heroine and when he disappeared it had left the Alpha fiending. How dare the omega leave him! It was always supposed to be Bakugo to leave, once he got his fill!

"It's time for your medicine. And the healer has to look over your bandages." The young pup reluctantly climbed down from his mother's lap. Bakugo made to leave the two in peace he refused to stain their den with his metallic scent. He would get answers later! Just as he turned away he heard the child cry out and the sound of a thud hit the ground.

He pushed open the door finding an unconscious and pale Deku, "Deku? Izuku?" Bakugo lifted the green haired boy in his arms giving the omega a small shake. Fuck he was right the shitty nerd had lost weight, too much.

The pup started to cry, "Mommy!"

Bakugo yelled over his shoulder into the hall! "Hey! You worthless fucking extras call someone! Deku's fainted!"

"Yes sir." Someone replied from the doorway Bakugo noticed they did not enter. Perhaps it was some weird ass fucking rule that fucking Icy Hot bastard had.

The smell of anxiety and fear rolled off the pup, it wasn't helping with the blond alpha's temper.

"Hey you brat, stop with the water works! You have to be strong for your mom. Can you do that?" This caused the boy to wipe his tears away quickly and nod sternly the look of determination was one Bakugo remembered from childhood. How often had Izuku given that same look before taking on a task that was easy for his stronger classmates. Always trying to prove he could do anything, quirkless bastard.

"Alright. Go to that nest and pull the blankets back so I can lay your mom down in the middle." The boy nodded again and hurried over doing just as he was told. The large nest had a soft red comforter and the young boy pulled it back quickly ignoring his own pain that the quick movements caused.

"He's out of bed too early! I warned him! " A woman dressed in a white jacket growled pulling out a stethoscope. She bore a strong resemblance to recovery girl but Katsuki knew better than ask while the professional was doing her job. The woman pushed her black framed spectacles up her nose, her high black ponytail swung with her every gesture.

Shoto was rushing in just as the woman stood up, her exam done. Where the fuck gad he been! Deku was unconscious wasn't he Deku's alpha! Fucking worthless shitty half and half bastard! "He needs fluids and bed rest Shoto! I warned you he can't be moving around. That quirk they used-it's surprising that he is still with us let alone able to walk. "

She glared over at the two toned male, her expression hardening as the young boy rushed to Shoto's open arms.

"The pup as well. He is lucky that his captor used some restraint showing mercy." Her blunt tone surprised Bakugo. Fucking what? Restraint? Mercy? Who the fuck burns and beats a child. The irratating hags voice hardened and she continued with her cold speech. "You hired me to do a job but they won't heal any faster if you don't follow my treatment  plan." The dark haired woman shook her head, the pony tail swaying. "I'll have something to keep him sleeping tonight and it will last till midday tomorrow. I just finished cleaning his wounds. He refused pain meds, even after I warned it puts undue stress on his already traumatized body. His heat is close, his body will be able to cope without help. The suppressants are out of the question in his condition it could kill him. "

Bakugo felt sick thinking of Deku and Shoto together.

"Try and keep him in bed. Damn heros are the worst patients!" Her face softened as she reached for the small omega boy in Shoto's arms.

"Come along young Ka-chan we need to change your bandages before you go to bed."

The boy started to tremble and Bakugo could only guess at just how painful the process would be. Fucking hag! Why couldn't she use her fucking quirk better instead of relying on manual ways? Is this the best that supposedly rich bastard could do?!

"Hey brat, " The blond didn't know why he cared that Deku's son was afraid or hurting, "remember you said you would be strong." The boy clenched his jaw biting his bottom lip giving a firm nod.

"Www-ill you come with me?" he asked with less of a stutter, those big emerald orbs stole the battle hardened pro hero's breath from his very lungs. 

"Katsumi, Ground Zero is a very busy alpha he has other hero-" Shoto tried to lessen the blow to the fragile pups small heart knowing his old classmates personality, however his jaw nearly dropped at the blond alpha's swift reply. 

"Sure brat." Bakugo said it quickly maybe to piss off that half and half fucker or maybe to make the pup feel better. There was something about those emerald eyes, the way they shown with such adoration. When Katsuki was still a kid and Deku was quirkless that was the same expression he was shown. When did Izuku stop looking at him like he could hang the moon?

Suddenly the brat was reaching out for him, Shoto looked reluctant to hand the small pup over. How old was he anyway?

"I'm not going to hurt the brat." The blond alpha grumbled and Shoto sighed releasing the boy to the other alpha. 

"I'll be here if you need me." He said to the healer who nodded firmly.

"Follow me blondie." She quickly left the room without a glance at the sleeping omega.

"Alright Ka-chan." The dark haired healer motioned for Bakugo to put the kid down on table in what looked like a room out of a doctor's office. Bakugo hated the sterile smell, and he could feel the pup's anxiety.

"Just hold him still, this is never easy. I'm going to give him something to help with the pain and anxiety but because of his age it's difficult to give him anymore. My quirk is healing but it doesn't take the pain. I can repair broken bones, torn flesh but I can't replace blood loss, ease pain, stave off infection or cure disease. I've brought the pup this far but I'm afraid anymore will put undue stress on his already damaged body. It's better to let him heal naturally at this point. " she said this do defensively Bakugo wondered if the dark haired bitch had read his mind.

She went to the white counter rummaging through a drawer then a cabinet.

"How old are you brat?" Bakugo tried to keep the boy's green eyes focused on him.

"I'm, I'm six.in ah um to-two we-wu-weeks." the freckled face shown with excitement, "Toto-san says I-I can have a bb-irthday party. With ice cream! And and cake!"

"Sounds like a real treat. You really love your dad huh." Bakugo didn't understand why he asked this however the boy surprised him by giggling into his hand. The blond alpha thought it was soft like a bell and found he didn't mind if the boy made the sound again. The pup's scent was sweet swirling around Bakugo's own causing the blond’s alpha instincts to preen knowing he was comforting the cute pup.

"Toto-san is my uncle he isn't my alpha." The boy offered the blond hero a shy smile.

Bakugo caught his breath dare he fucking ask! Who the fuck did Deku mate with? Who was the unworthy piece if shit that couldn't keep his family safe!? Or had their alpha done these horrible things to the two omegas?

" I-I d-don't know." The boy shrugged sadly. "Mom says he is s-super st-strong a-and the handsomest. B-but He's w-working hard and-and one day we will meet him." Bakugo frowned at the obvious fucking lie. That sounded like the same shit Inko had fed stupid gullible Izuku for years. Until one day the truth came out, the guy had abandoned his family because he never fucking wanted one, especially one with two quirkless omegas. Katsuki had been there for that revelation, he had even dug into Deku at UA during training camp, he used this knowledge against Deku. Reminding, taunting the green haired omega that nobody would ever want him. Even his own alpha had abandoned him.

"Sure." Bakugo grumbled hating the taste if guilt that arose in his throat or was it bile? Maybe both.

He then made eye contact with the healer who took the child's uninjured arm into her gloved hands pulling back his sleeve, to the blond's disgust there were more bruises and fading burns. The useless bitch put the syringe to the lesser bruised area and pushed at the plunger.

The boy whimpered and it tore at Katsuki, the alpha wanted to lash out and push the healer away angrily. He remained calm patting the boy's soft blondish green locks. "You did good kid. A real man doesn't cry."

The boy's eyes started to glaze over and Katsuki laid him back gently on the white sheet draped over the stiff table.

The healer put the syringe down on a nearby metal tray, the same tray held several swabs and various ointments and sterile gauze. Her face remained expressionless as she started to unravel the boy's arm, "I want chocolate-for muy burthday." the pup smiled up at Bakugo his words slightly slurred but without a stutter. Normally Bakugo would snap at such an annoying defect but it was cute coming from the green eyed freckled boy. Had Deku's stutter sounded similar? Why had he talked at Deku for his mumbled words that had a similar impediment?

"Chocolate ice cream is okay I guess." Katsuki held in a sudden stream of swears, the boy's arm was red and raw.

"What the fuck-" The alpha growled causing the pup to whimper and tear up. "Ssh. Easy." The blind wanted to punch himself for his uncontrolled outburst. The boy tried to twist away from the hag's clinical ministrations.

"It hurts." He sobbed his attempts to escape were pathetic and heart breaking." He hurt me. He wanted me to cry too." the small boy whimpered softly and Katsuki was petting the boy's soft head. The pup nuzzled into his hand.

"Who? Who the fuck did this? I'll kill him now." The hero snarled at the healer.

"I'm quirkless-he said I was useless." The boy sounded breathless his eyes drooping.

"Ssh, now Katsumi you are alright now. No tears, being so brave almost done." Bakugo didn't understand where his own words were coming from, he wasn't known for talking in a gentle tone or being gentle in anyway. 

The healer was rubbing some ointment to the burned raw flesh. Bakugo's eyes started to sting from the disinfectant, he knew it to be an antibiotic burn cream. Hadn't Deku used something like that once when Katsuki had gone too far setting off an explosion against the omega's side. He had meant to burn to punish the omega at the time. His words haunted him " You're just a worthless Deku! Quirkless bastard go die! Hey Deku! Stop fucking stuttering shitty nerd!"

The healer wrapped the severe burn, and then lifted the boy's hero shirt. Bakugo couldn't stand to look.

"Some alpha's are monsters hard to believe a hero could do this to a child." Bakugo's head snapped up hearing her cool statement.

"What? No way a fucking hero did this lady." The alpha snapped. 

"I should know he's my brother." She glared at the blond her eyes challenging.

"Rei!" Todoroki growled entering into the med room.

"I'm almost done. These are starting to heal." The healer bitch didn't even bother to face her employer.

Bakugo itched to reach across the table and set her fucking skin on fire.

"Who the fuck did this?" Bakugo snarled unaware the boy on the table was clinging to his calloused hand with his own small hand.

Todoroki neared the table he reached out to pet the boy's soft hair tenderly before answering. His expression grew cold when he met the anger in the blond's crimson eyes.

"You might have heard of him. His hero name is the Detonator. His quirk is disgustingly close to yours."

Bakugo knew the guy, he was a loud mouthed idiot that was fighting to be number one just like the rest of the low ranking so called pro heros, but that guy had been stuck at number five before moving back to America. He was american and Bakugo never gave him much thought, as number one hero there were always a lot of wannabes he lost count of the extras. Their faces all kinda blurred together, however that idiot stood out due to the fact that he had fucked up on a job a few years back. Nearly cost some civilian lives, Bakugo remembered the fall out, the bastard had made the comment that collateral damage wasn't as important as mission accomplished. Collateral damage had been innocent lives and Katsuki refused to work with the fucking hot headed bastard and that was a lot coming from Lord Explosion Murder himself! That was four years ago, Bakugo at the time was struggling with his breakup or whatever you could call the ending of their non-relationship. So yeah. Katsuki was a little temperamental at the time, he liked to think he got better over the years. However looking at the slightly dazed pup on the table, maybe he hadn't matured. 

"Hey me and that fucker have nothing in common other than our similar quirk." He snarled his scent rolling aggressively off of him. He regretted this when the seemingly sedated pup whimpered, his breathing coming in stunted bursts of inhales snd exhales.

"Ssh, you're okay you're safe." Todoroki glared at the blond alpha as he tried to calm the bruised boy with soft words and his own possessive scent. The smell pushed at Bakugo's alpha instinct's causing him to bristle but he held himself back. For the pup's sake. Todoroki waited for the boy's breathing to calm before he continued.

"Well after he left Japan he went to america, he came to me asking for a second chance he wanted to start over new. He was a hero and beside that one black mark I didn't see why he couldn't become better. And he didn't give me any trouble while working at the agency. He and Izuku became close friends." Bakugo didn't like where this was going, he glanced down at the boy on the table who had fallen into a deep sleep.

"They were just friends, but Hisashi wanted more and he wouldn't take no as an answer. Izuku didn't say anything to me until Hisashi started showing up at his home and then places where Izuku and Katsumi were. The park, the pool, Katsumi's school ect. I had no choice but to transfer him. He took it as Izuku playing hard to get, then he got it into his mind that Katsumi was standing in his way. At this time a Villain called the black Sand with a quirk that temporarily robs someone of their quirk.

He uses his sand infused with an absorbing substance to wrap around the victim, then it fills an hourglass where it starts a timer. The timer flips the hour glass and once the sand empties the victim is released. The Detonator offered information on several hero agencies for the use of the quirk. Detonator kidnapped Katsumi from school drawing Izuku out. " Shoto took a deep breath, his hands fisting at his sides eyes distant before placing a gentle hand on Katsumi's soft ash blond hair, "He held them for a month before we found them." Todoroki glanced at the healer who didn't meet his eyes, both alphas fell silent the stench of dejection and failure rolling off of them.

Bakugo couldn't breath, a whole month? That deranged bastard had held Deku and this kid hostage and then what? He felt sick, the crazy defective monster had obviously tortured both omegas. Was that why the young boy was afraid of the thunder, would he fear Bakugo's quirk. No, he was still holding the stupid action figure in his tiny bandaged hand.

"And he's still out there? You think he would dare come here?" The blond growled savagely.

"I don't doubt it." Todoroki stated.

"I'm not going anywhere." The blond swore squeezing the small hand that clung to his.

"Izuku made it clear he didn't want to see you again. He doesn't want anyone to see him."

"Who is this brat's alpha? Where is he? Why isn't he protecting Izuku?"

"That is something only Izuku can tell you." Todoroki sighed heavily. "I've failed him once, I refuse to betray his trust. Just remember Bakugo Katsuki, he owes you nothing."

Bakugo watched the healer clean up the rest of the young boy's wounds before signaling for Bakugo to pick him up. "It's best that he lay with his mother. Omegas tend to heal faster through nesting and touch."

The blond alpha nodded making sure to pick up the plastic action figure, he could understand now why the stupid fucking plastic was nearly melted.

Todoroki's words echoing in his head "He owes you nothing." It was true, so fucking true but it didn't mean it hurt any less to admit. FUCK!

Chapter 2: Broken Things

Summary:

Bakugo and Deku then and now...some broken things

Notes:

Thanks for reading. There's some triggers ahead! I've tagged it in the story but beware. Rape/noncon abusive relationships, child abuse. Bakugo being a dick. Ect. Not in that order. Sorry for the long chapter, this is my first BNH fanfic! Go easy  on me bro!

Chapter Text


Bakugo returned to his empty apartment, the rain had started and he hadn't bothered with an umbrella. That Half and Half bastard had reluctantly accepted the Hero, he would allow him to stay. However he would need to follow the rules set, if Izuku didn't want to see him then the explosive blond would need to keep his distance. He also warned both the red haired alpha and blond alpha that they had signed a gag order, they weren't to speak of Deku being at Todoroki's and definitely weren't allowed to talk about the omega child.

Bakugo sat on the edge of his bed after stripping down to his black boxers, his body ached from the tension he felt. He plopped back onto the soft gray comforter and matching pillows. The western style futon felt way too big for him. He didn't want to think of the pup's whimpers, of the way that child had looked up at him with a familiar awe. He threw an arm over his eyes, shutting out the annoying flashes of lightening. 

Katsuki held back closing his eyes for actual fucking fear that he would see the pup's wounded body. He had helped that useless healer bitch dress the young boy for bed. That was a big fucking mistake, there were more bandages, more burns and that useless alpha had tried to console him. She thought he needed to be fucking calmed? He held back his growl not wanting to affect the brat resting his head on the blond's shoulder. He hated the stink of antiseptic and burn cream on the pup, he fought his instinct to scent the child to offer him protection from whatever nightmares that would ever plague him. To keep him safe from this horrible fucking world. Guilt, Katsuki felt guilt holding the pup that wasn't his, he could have been. If the blond hadn't fucked up so bad would Deku agreed to mate?

Would they have their own pup? He gave in to the urge and scented the boy as he slept. His reasoning was convincing, one, he wanted to fucking annoying that icy hot bastard by covering his annoyingly disgusting scent and two, the dominate scent would lull the anxious pup into a calm state something that no drug could ever completely give him. He would make Katsumi feel safe. At least for the night and until he was bathed again. He could tell it worked by how the boy's body went completely lax, his small breaths warm against the exposed skin of Bakugo's neck.  Katsuki wanted to know where the fuck Katsumi's alpha was so he could beat the shit out of him for leaving someone so fucking wonderful like Deku behind.

Maybe that shitty nerd had left because there was a problem, had the pup's alpha rejected Deku, had  he or she fucking hurt Deku too? Sometimes alphas could be aggressive towards their pregnant omegas. So many scenarios started to stream in, one in particular had Katsuki nearly blowing a hole in his own bed. Deku was so godddamned trusting! Had he trusted the wrong fucking person? Had they forced him!? Bakugo cursed angrily to the empty room.

"FUCK!" He swore to find whomever the bastard was and make him or her eat their own teeth at the very least put them in traction! He drifted off into a troubled sleep where he was reminded of a time he had Deku's full attention, his adoration and love.

*****Six Years AGO***

"Kaachan! Welcome back. I've made you you're favorite for dinner." The chirp from the alpha's small dining room area sounded so warm the usually tense alpha felt his aching body respond instinctively. He wanted to scent,MINE. MINE. His inner alpha preened acknowledging the good little freckled omega wearing a cute as hell yellow All Might apron. Not that he would ever tell that useless fuck he looked adorable.

Pride kept the alpha in place and instead of replying with a gentle greeting his mouth ignored his brain and he barked angrily. "What the fuck are you doing here shitty nerd? I don't remember asking you to come over!" The alpha grumbled tossing his black gym bag down near the door. It had been a long fucking shift and his team had been called to clear out a metal factory some idiot lowlife Villain and his team were trying to rob of materials. Bakugo didn't give a fuck the reasoning behind the fuckers needing raw materials, he was directed to get the useless workers out as directed with a low casualty count and capture the Villains alive.

That stupid metal engine idiot Lida was more focused on the annoyingly frantic metal workers. They kept running around scattering themselves, and getting in Bakugo's fucking way.  It ended with the blond alpha and Kirishima taking down the stupid fucking villains. The blond alpha just wanted to come home, shower and eat . He refused to tell shitty worthless Deku he was actually relieved he wouldn't have to make a meal especially out of the sparse ingredients he had.

"I readied the bath for you." Deku had kept a smile while putting food on the table. The blond could sense the omega's nervousness. It caused his inner alpha to push forward reacting to the instinctual fight or flight the smaller boy was pumping out. It was always submission with Deku, he was so fucking weak it was cute. However the alpha's own instincts reacted to the pheromones in the air. The anxiety putting him on edge as if he were a big cat ready to leap hungrily at a deliciously frightened Gazelle,  the possibility of a chase always drew Bakugo to the omega. The alpha grinned with his sharp white k-nines showing, he approached the omega who had kept tense shoulders and back turned to him.

"Well aren't you playing the sweetest little game of house." Strong arms wrapped around the thin but muscled figure. Deku was wearing a plain blue All Might shirt, childish fucking nerd, and faded blue skinny jeans. His scent was delicious, cleaned of any others, so the nerd had taken a shower before he came. Good, he was starting to learn Katsuki didn't respond well to other scents lingering on the greenette.

Deku's voice trembled slightly the scent of arousal filling the air mixing with the alpha's own need. It was always like this, Bakugo's body betrayed his words "I-I just wanted to ma-make sure you ate properly. I'm s-ssorry."

"Stop fucking stuttering!" The alpha tightened his grip. "Don't get too comfortable shitty fucking nerd. How the fuck did you get in?" Bakugo growled into the boy's now exposed neck, what a fucking waste of space he was already submitting. Pathetic. Deku kept his arms obediently at his sides,  while Bakugo tightened his own hold one arm wrapping around the small waist and the other holding Deku's fragile neck in place squeezing experimentally. It was fun to feel the ratta tat tat of the omega's galloping heart, Kaachan knew better than anyone that the greenette was traumatized from having Tomura put his hands to Deku's neck threatening instant painful death.

Bakugo knows how that moment still haunts the greenette no matter how strong he thinks he fucking is or will become. So the alpha finds the sudden intensifying heartbeat almost accelerating, feeding into his own frustrated mind set. Deku was a release, he could easily take his day out on this willing or unwilling participant. So he squeezes that delicate neck wanting to know just how much air he could rob the other man of before the greenette gasped or whimpered.

Deku always flinched when Bakugo was close, when his stronger hands were holding the shitty nerd down, in place or just against the alpha's stronger body. It was hard to believe this useless idiot was on his way to being number one Hero in Japan. Those fucking extras were always talking about Deku, always looking at him calling him disgusting things like beautiful and attractive. Fuck those extra's they aren't getting near Deku! This angered Bakugo more, he definitely wasn't jealous, no he was more irritated at how easily Deku spoke to all of these fucking bastards without any idea of their intentions!

Just yesterday Deku had saved two of the shitty fucking newbs as well as a group of annoying quirkless losers stuck on a suspension bridge.  Shitty hair was boasting to Katsuki about how awesome it was, he had shown up too late to be of use. Kirishima had reported that Deku had to be seen for injuries but Bakugo didn't see anything wrong with the selfless idiot.  Ugh! Katsuki felt his temper flair, useless shitty nerd was too much of an idiot to use his quirk against the blond but the alpha wasn't above using his own quirk on the omega.

The fucking dumbass broccoli headed boy could take it, Bakugo was certain, even now he yanked the apron off the boy. Returning a sparking hand high on Deku's slim waist firing off an explosion that caused the boy to squirm and whimper. He had been sending small explosions against the worthless omega's skin since the alpha's quirk first manifested.

"You're fucking annoying when you stutter. How is anyone supposed to take directions from a fucking useless Deku like you if you they can't even understand you? Now tell me again how the fuck did you get in?"

"You-your landlady. I was waiting out-outside th-the door-I-I tried to text but-" he gasped filling a squeeze on his neck and maybe the threat of being burned in a more sensitive spot. Bakugo could see the boy had his eyes clasped shut.

"What did I fucking say about stuttering? And why would answer your fucking texts you're not even saved in my contacts. Besides unlike you I'm actually busy. You're not my only piece of ass." The alpha growled  setting off another explosion higher on Deku's stomach just over the omega's ribs.  The boy would have screamed but the alpha was holding him in place still squeezing the greenettes neck. The fresh scent of blood caused the alpha to pull his hand away, he hadn't meant to press so hard.

"I'm sorry. Kaachan. The la-ndlady let-mme in. I  wasn't expecting-uh th-that. Or anything." Deku's voice suddenly hoarse, his body trembled the scent of his arousal completely gone. It was being replaced by fear and anxiety this soured the air and the alpha pushed the greenette from him, more disgusted with himself than the pathetically submissive boy. The smaller hero hit the ground with a thud.

"Whatever I'm too tired to fuck, I'm taking a shower and when I get out you better be fucking gone. Next time wait for my text. You could have ruined my night if I had someone with me."Deku nodded not trusting his voice, he remained on the floor, a hand holding his injured side. Kaachan could smell the salt of tears and again guilt rose up in his throat or was it bile? Glaring at the lowered omega's head hoping the boy couldn't smell it he quietly dared the weaker boy to say something. When the boy didn't look up Bakugo felt relief and irritation all at once.

Katsuki started to walk to the bathroom without a glance back, he wasn't worried. The green haired omega always came back. The blond never understood it but Deku always came back for more. The disgusting truth of it was, Deku would follow Kaachan no matter how cruel Bakugo was.

It was twisted, and toxic but the alpha didn't dare delve too deep into what they had. Whatever kind of relationship they had, no it wasn't anything. Bakugo swore under his breath pushing this mushy unmanly crap away from him. Deku was a fuck toy and he had already let his toy know on more than one occasion thats all he was to the blond. There were others not that Katsuki was fucking anyone else currently, but his options were always open. And Deku knew better than to tell anyone that they were more than just fuck buddies. He didn't need that bitch dragging him down.

Deku heard the slam of the bathroom door he flinched painfully snapping out of his own swirly thoughts. He swayed briefly, he was recovering slowly from his last job, the Villain that attacked the bridge had used some whip like quirk that cut deep burns into his abdomen. The recovery experts had found using their own quirks could only heal him so far. He didn't blame them and it did get him a few days off. He was just glad he was able to get the rookies out before they were injured worse. He had taken the worst of it on his back, and ribs, the green blazing toxic whip burned like acid against his body when it first wrapped around him. It had nearly whited out his vision, so this was nothing. Or at least he had to convince his darkening vision that. He was steadying his breathing pushing himself to stand straighter.

He was stupid to come to Kaachan's uninvited but Kiri had said that Kaachan had been working without a day off due to the agency's sudden demand for more Hero's. Izuku had worried Kaachan was surviving on Koubini food and that wasn't healthy. He had cleaned the fridge out finding just spoiled food and nothing in the cabinets. Just as he guessed it, luckily he had bought groceries on his way. He knew better than entering into an alpha's den without permission. When he hadn't received a text back he thought he would just wait outside his not boyfriend's door. The nice landlady had let him, saying Izuku was too good for the foulmouthed bad tempered tenant.

Izuku assured her Bakugo wasn't what she thought, which because of his late hours she thought he was a host or a gangster. Izuku had giggled remembering her words as he prepared dinner for his childhood friend. It hurt to move a lot but he forced himself to do more. He had been sure to shower before coming knowing how Kaachan became so aggressive if he smelled others on him. That and Izuku didn't want the alpha to know just how injured he was. The greenette already felt pathetic without the confirmation in the blond alpha's voice or scent. If he was going to be number one he needed to be better, do better and that meant being more careful.

Todoroki did tell him he couldn't have done any better than he already had, and the two toned alpha had been so kind when he used his icy quirk to cool Izuku's burning side earlier in the day. Shoto had wanted to meet up for dinner but Izuku had declined, hoping foolishly that Kaachan would want him to stick around and maybe even eat with him. Now he had ruined the mood expecting too much. It was enough his childhood friend wanted his body, the omega gulped trying to move forward steadying himself against the table. He swayed briefly black dotting his vision, maybe he should let his hopes die. Was Kaachan really with someone else? Did he love them? If so why keep Deku around? These thoughts hurt to much to voice out loud.

Shoto had warned him he was going to have his heart broken, knowing the omega all too well. A physical relationship was impossible, Midoriya was unable to keep his one sided feelings hidden. It hurt how he wanted to be more to Kaachan, to be worth more in his eyes. Izuku should just turn away, maybe he was unlovable like Kaachan had always reminded him. He squeezed his eyes shut trying to block out the physical pain and the emotional. He missed his mother, she had died in a car accident a month ago and he felt like in times as these he missed her most.

She always knew what to say to calm his anxieties, she had such warm arms. How had she managed to get through his whole life knowing her alpha wanted nothing to do with her or her pup. Kaachan was Izuku's first love, his first kiss, his first uh, everything. He blushed despite trying to hold it back. He should be concentrating on other things, like walking to the door. Kaachan would be out of the bathroom soon and it wouldn't be good if Izuku was still lingering.

He felt clammy all over, that burn Bakugo gave as punishment was right over the bandages, he didn't know how long he stood there leaning against the table but waves of nausea threatened anytime he tried to move. Anxiety started to set in, he needed to leave and quickly, he was making everything worse. He took an unsteady step forward and the pain in his ribs flared up bright red behind his eyes, he gulped in air. He could just get to the door, and when he made it to the hall he could call Shoto-kun. His dual colored friend would help no matter what, no questions asked. Although the omega knew his alpha friend would flash him that mournful look as if he wanted to say more but was holding back.

Deku could do this, he didn't have a choice, he glanced at the yellow All Might apron that was lying near the table's edge just out of reach. He didn't dare pick it up, he could come get it later if Kaachan let him come back. It was his favorite, mom had bought it for his last birthday since he was living on his own. "Sorry mom." He wiped at his eyes, god he was a crybaby he just had to reach and get it. He held tight to his aching ribs, his other hand slightly out at waist height keeping him balanced. Turning his body hurt, the opening of the bathroom door sent him into a panic.

That's all it took he had moved to quickly he could see the table's sharp edge coming toward's his face but never felt the impact. He didn't hear anything, everything had suddenly gone quiet, his vision had completely turned black the last thing he could cling to was the scent of Bakugo's soap and the metallic mixed with spice.

Bakugo had opened the bathroom door wearing a white towel around his waist he didn't expect that shitty nerd to be standing around, what was the bastard doing? Maybe he thought he could coax the alpha into a quick session of stress relief before leaving. Well he had better fucking make it worth the alpha's fucking while. Katsuki grabbed a pair of black boxer briefs before turning completely towards the omega. What the fuck was he doing?

"Oi! Shitty Deku what the fuck-" something was wrong. Katsuki turned completely to look at the swaying figure. He was paper white and he had a hand to his left side his other hand held out as if he were trying to keep his balance. At the sound of the alpha's harsh questioning voice and the clicking of the bathroom door swinging shut the omega's scent changed to distress before his body crumbled under the weight of it. The alpha was so stunned that he didn't realize what was happening before the greenette's head hit the edge of the fucking table with a sickening crack it shook the flat surface knocking over an empty water glass. The thud of Deku's body hitting the ground slightly rolling onto his side pushed the blond hero out of his state of shock.

"Deku?" The alpha was there unsure if he should touch the unconscious figure, blood was seeping from the head wound just above the smaller boy's temple puddling on the unvarnished wood floor under him. The omega's freckles more apparent against the grey backdrop that was the surface of his skin.
Bakugo put a hand to Deku's neck, he was oddly warm for being so pale. Did he have a fever? Thank godds he had a pulse, "Fucking Shitty nerd making me worry about useless you! " he pulled a cloth napkin from the carefully set table pressing it to the omega's head wound. He didn't stir, this was adding to Bakugo's mounting worry. The blond saw it then, Deku's right palm was soaked in blood, fresh blood. Then Katsuki caught sight of the burn mark he had left over Deku's ribs. There was blood, there shouldn't be that much. Bakugo had barely set off a small explosion. He carefully lifted Deku's stupid All Might shirt wishing he hadn't.

Purple colored the thin skin over Deku's chest and the area around several bandages wrapping Deku's ribs. Smaller familiar burns he recognized as his own markings were randomly scattered over the muscled surface. However the most sickening was the burn he had just made just over the bandaging. He could see the hole he had made antagonizing an already painful burn received yesterday. The layers had been stripped away as if acid had been poured over the thin flesh covering Deku's small rib cage.

"Fuck!" The alpha growled, unsure as to what he needed to do. He hated indecisive assholes and he totally forgot his training.  He had done this, he seriously had harmed Deku. Why was he always fucking breaking shit! Always just to show that he could, that was his fucking mentality!

He put Deku down on his bed above the blankets holding the cloth to Deku's head. He grabbed for his phone on the nightstand he dialed the emergency hero services number.

*present time*

Izuku can hear his own breathing it's harsh  and labored, he feels just like his breathing. Ragged. "Come on Deku, I thought you could hold out better than that? I wont mark you until you beg me. After all you rejected me before and now you're going to have to get on your dirty knees and fucking beg me with that slutty mouth of yours." 

The omega blinked through one good eye, was it possible to be cold and hot all at once. There was pain all over and he felt so empty, not mentally, physically, as if something had been taken from him. As the body above him shoved him cruelly to his knees he could see a blond standing over him. 

"Kaachan?" He mumbled, was he back why was he hurting Izuku? How did Kaachan get to America?

"You're worthless pup is in the other room. Maybe I should drown the mutt so we can make our own-"

Izuku blinked again, it hit him harder than the cruel slap to the face. He was being held, his pup was in danger. This wasn't Kaachan, this was a monster. The blond image blurred into the dark haired alpha standing naked with a cruel sneer playing across his face. "You don't have a quirk, you're powerless. Just give in, that drug I gave you will bring your heat on again and again until you accept me."

"Never." Deku hissed, this monster thought he could beat Izuku, little did he know Izuku had been beaten enough in his life. He had struggled without a quirk, he knew how to fight with or without. 

"You think someone is coming for you?" The dark haired hero's red eyes gleamed against the light of his quirk gathering power in his palm. "You think that fucking elitist bastard is going to find you? He's too busy worrying about the leaked information than your whereabouts and as long as I have the black sand you are weak."

"I will never be yours Hisashi let me go." Deku blinked with his good eye, glad his nose was broken or the smell of his burning flesh mixed with the alpha's aggressive pheromones would make him vomit. The feel of the alpha's quirk burning into him just under his ribs over a sensitive scar made him grunt but he refused to cry out, refused to scream.

"Maybe I'm going about this all wrong. Izuku my love." Hisashi's words were said almost lovingly as he pulled the nearly unconscious green haired boy into his arms, "Let's talk about this after a bath. You know you bring this out of me. You force my hand." 

Deku felt as if he had blinked once more the disgusting room with just a dirty mattress on the cement floor and a dimming florescent light above was gone. He was in another room without a window, the floor was cold against his hot cheek, his body just wanted to melt into this. Despite that he felt himself shivering uncontrollably. He couldn't smell anything from his broken nose but his ears twitched at a heart stopping sound. 

"Mama!" The omega pushed himself into a sitting position glad he was wearing something, an oversized white t-shirt and plain grey sweats. He blinked his pup, was trying to reach for him, he pulled against his shackled little ankle. A heavy collar around his neck and his leg. Izuku realized as he moved quickly to take his pup in his arms that he too was shackled and collared. The cruel chain pulled him backwards nearly knocking him onto his back. His bruised hands were reaching, he strained not caring at his oxygen being squeezed from him or the raw burning of his ankle. 

His son was wearing the same clothes he had been last seen in, they were dirty and tattered. He needed a bath, his face was bruised. Izuku had done everything his cruel captor had requested except submit to bonding. If he bonded he knew the alpha wouldn't hesitate to kill Katsumi. The young boy was his life, he was his reason to continue living. Izuku had started a life with Katsumi at the center. His sweet, perfect little Ka-chan. 

"Mama." The boy sobbed, Izuku had not been allowed to see his son while he was going through the false heat, that was seven days and there were more bruises on Ka-chan. He was failing him, he had to save him. They were hurting him!

"It's okay Ka-chan I'm here. I'm here." He pushed out a calming scent but the pup was distressed. He had been forced to stay in this room with a bucket for waste, a bowl for water and a bowl for whatever they fed him. Izuku had bargained for food, but Hisashi took pleasure tormenting Izuku in front of the small pup. Izuku had told his son to cover his ears and close his eyes. They had to be strong to stay alive. When Hisashi was done burning, or breaking the green haired hero he would let the pup and mother nest briefly. 

Izuku would hold his son and scent him but today felt diffrent, and Hisashi entered going over to the small boy.

"Do you know my sweet Midoriya if I had been the one to mate with you, to breed you. Our pup would not be so pathetic. Our pup would not be a useless whelp. It's hard to believe this inferior being came from someone so beautiful and strong as you.

"Cover your ears Ka-chan." Midoriya had kept his voice steady and the child's eyes were wide staring up at the monster looming over him. That's when Midoriya saw it, the gathering of heat and smoke in the alpha's palm.

"No! Don't! Don't hurt him! Please! Stop!" 

"This is the only way you'll listen to me Midoriya my love. You can't go into true heat with his needy scent lingering. We need to cut ties with the past to start a future."

Midoriya didn't know what he was saying, he was trying to get the alpha to look at him, to direct his anger his attention else where. Then he heard his pup scream in pain.

"Ka-chan!" The hero pulled at his chains, Izuku swore and threatened until he was hoarse and the screams stopped.

"He fainted from just that?" The alpha mocked leaving the unconscious form on the cement, Midoriya could see his son's small hand holding onto his action figure. The one thing he had kept with him.

"Look he even favors inferior heros." Hisashi gave the boy a hard kick sending the limp form rolling into the wall.

"I know I asked you once who the brats alpha was and you told me he wasn't the settling down type. I've wondered who would contribute to making such a mistake as this quirkless brat. " 

"His father will kill you." Izuku was standing up his fists clenched. "He would kill you just for the fun of it. He isn't the type to take insults so lightly. He might not want me or Katsumi but he isn't a traitorous coward. He would never sink so low to hurt children for his own twisted gains!"

"Oh? Someday I'll face him then. I'll face him and prove that I am more alpha. I have you after all and we are going to have a litter of alpha pups. Now since the kid is napping where were we?"

Deku fought now with everything he had, and he payed dearly for it. 

The sound of his pup's screams echoed off the walls, his omega instincts were raw the need to protect to claw and fight. 

He was failing, the sound of his breathing louder in his head his loss of scent threatening madness.  The taunting words from the monster, everything swirling around and he could hear two voices in his head. "Worthless"

"Fucking Deku, you shitty worthless nerd!"

"Worthless! Quirkless!"

"Stop stuttering you useless little brat!"

"Fucking Deku I said stop stuttering!" 

And the omega pulled from his nightmares, fighting the waves of nausea, the sound of a pup calling to him is what stirred him from the deep slumber. 

"Mama?" Katsumi was sobbing, sitting with his tiny hands on his omega's bandaged arm. "Mama wake up. Wake up!"

"It's okay Ka-chan. It's okay. I'm sorry. Did I scare you? It was a bad dream. Thank you for helping me."

"Izuku, you should be sleeping still, Rei-san gave you something for anxiety and it's supposed to help you rest. You need to regain strength." Todoroki had burst into the room when he heard both omegas in distress smelling their dual scents souring the air even with the door firmly closed. It was just fifteen past eight Izuku should still be asleep. He cursed himself and the healer was she truly being helpful in her penitence? The green haired omega was far from relaxed!

The beaten hero took his pup into his bruised arms, "Sssh, Ka-chan I'm here. No one will hurt you. We are safe."  The pup looked up at his mother with wide fearful eyes accepting the scenting from his mother, nuzzling the omega frantically. "It was just a dream. We are safe." Izuku stiffened when he caught a familiar scent on his pup. It was strong and dominate, the greenette's inner omega craved it. It offered so much, safe it promised. Safe.

"I'm sorry. You fainted Izuku. Bakugo helped carry you here. And you know how annoyingly attached young Katsumi is to Ground Zero. I did warn the alpha that he is under a gag order. He swore he wouldn't tell anyone of your old acquaintances that you were here. Katsumi just wouldn't let him go. " 

"I saw Ggground ZeZero! He helped me when-when I got fixed. He he is so cool mama." The pup pulled away temporarily forgetting his fear then turning to Todoroki with a wide smile. "Can he come and play today? I-I want to go-outside." 

Both Shoto and Izuku were in shock, the pup had been nearly mute for the past two weeks since Izuku had escaped that madman and Shoto had found them. 

"Please?" The pup pouted, his playful personality starting to come through once more.

"We'll have to ask Rei-san if it's alright first. And I don't know if Ground Zero has the time. You know how busy Heros are."

"Can-can you ask please. Toto-san?" Todoroki looked to Midoriya for help, he was weak against that cute upturned face. After finally having his friend and the pup back Todoroki swore he would do anything and everything to keep the pup happy. To bring him back from the dark that haunted him. However allowing Bakugo Katsuki close to Izuku and Katsumi was dangerous. 

"It's alright." Izuku's defeated sigh and deflated expression had Todoroki torn. "I wouldn't set your hopes too high Ka-chan. Ground Zero is sometimes too busy keeping the country safe from villains. I don't know if he'll agree. But uncle is kind enough to contact him. "

The boy held up his action figure, "Thank you!" he moved off the bed. "I'l get dressed! I'll eat! I promise to not cry when I get new bandages." The boy rushed out of the room his stutter forgotten. 

"He wont come." Midoriya looked towards the window, glad for the natural light after a month in the dark. 

"You have to stay in bed." Shoto directed sitting next to his friend on the bed.

"He wants to talk to you, you know." The dual colored man stated with a heavy sigh, his expression unreadable but eyes never leaving his friend's face.

"I don't want to see him. It still hurts." Midoriya couldn't control the tears falling down his bruised cheeks. 

"Should I get you some pain medic-"

"No. It's a diffrent kind of pain." Izuku layed back into the soft pillows, someone had made a nest for him, it was comfortable and soft. The omega turned into the long body pillow near his injured side. 

"You'll have to tell him Izuku."

"Shoto, I can never tell him. I have to protect my son. I've already failed once, I can't take the chance-"

"He might be a temperamental  uncouth domineering alpha, but he would never hurt the pup. Especially his own."

"Not physically. But you don't know him like I did. When we were younger I followed him blindly no matter what words he spat at me. I thought someday when I finally got my quirk I would be able to be at his side as an equal to be recognized by him. Maybe even loved. Before I left I-he said that he would never chose someone like me as a mate, because he would rather die than have a quirkless child. He would never love someone worthless like me, I could only produce worthless things."

The injured hero curled inward, the words echoing through his body, the rejection still fresh. "I wont let him do that to Katsumi. Besides I don't need him, or his love. I have my son, and I don't hate the pieces of Kaachan that shine through. It's selfish but at least I have that. "

Shoto made a face, Izuku hadn't seen how angry and upset the blond alpha had been. The way he was glancing over at an unconscious Midoriya, swearing to keep him safe. What could be done? The blond had grown and matured some, he could be what Katsumi and Izuku needed. 

Chapter 3: HOPE

Summary:

Some Kirishima and oblivious Bakubro! lol

Chapter Text

Bakugo heard his phone vibrate across the room he was doing push ups, cranky as fuck from the nightmares plaguing his sleep. He fucking hated guilt it sat in his belly like a fucking rock boiling up and threatened to burn through his chest. As soon as he awoke at three fucking thirty am, the alpha had decided to just go for a quick jog impulsively stopping once to buy a few things. Going from that straight to lifting the free weights in the corner of his spartan apartment, still feeling restless after that he started on sit ups and now he was doing push ups.

He needed to figure out a way to talk to Deku, he didn't want to apologize now. If he did the idiot would think it was out of pity. That and it was burning him not to know who the fuck had bred with the emerald eyed omega. It was worse than the guilt, he couldn't fucking understand it. Was it jealousy? The alpha in him wanted to fucking mark the omega. He itched to scent the pup fiercely and he knew it wasn't his brat. However his instincts burned to keep those emerald eyes free of tears and fear. He hated this feeling, maybe it was because the brat reminded him of Deku so much. The scent of fear and anxiety rolling off that pup had caused Katsuki's blood to boil with rage his alpha demanding vengeance. He yearned to drag the worthless carcass of the alpha that had abandoned his/her family, drag the fucker broken and bleeding to lay at Deku's feet. He wanted that alpha to beg for forgiveness, forgiveness he wouldn't ever get! But first Katsuki was going to hunt down the Detonator.

He planned on speaking with that Elsa bastard about getting better fucking security and getting rid of that useless healer bitch. Then he wanted to know the fucking plan in place to bring in the hero turned villain. Above all Deku and Ka-chan's safety was important. The alpha was torn between staying to protect the two omegas even if Deku didn't fucking want him around it was too fucking bad, or going after that sick alpha fuck himself.

He wiped himself off with a small towel throwing it over his shoulder snatching up his phone. It was his day off who the fuck was calling him this early?

Elsa, was the contact name he'd given Shoto, remembering how the alpha bastard had refused to use his fire side for the longest time in hishgschool. Well before that sickeningly pure hearted Deku had to help that icy hot bastard. So it was fun to call Shoto Princess Elsa, why not, he was just as delicate and could make it snow if he wanted.

"What?" He snapped not even wanting to use a greeting, that just wasn't him.

"Hello there ugh Hero Ground Zero. I apologize for calling you so early. You must be very busy despite the hour." The alpha's body tensed feeling the strain and possible irritation in the other alpha's deep voice.

"What the fuck are you talking about? And why are you being so fucking creepy with the formal language you fucking icy hot idiot." Bakugo pulled his phone away to be sure he was actually talking to Todoroki Shoto, the contact confirmed it. Then he heard an eager voice squeaking in the background.

"Uncle, can he come? C-can h-he come?" Something in the tone reminded Katsuki of Deku when they were young. Before the bullying, before the burns, and punches. He knew how excited the mere mention of All Might's name made the green haired boy. He remembered how both Deku and himself wished to meet the hero the symbol of peace. Hearing the excitement in the pups small voice caused something in the alpha's chest to warm, and not the sick warmth that had kept him tense and nauseous. It was something else, and to his surprise he didn't want to push the feeling away, he wanted to expand on it.

"Please be calm young Midoriya I promised I would ask. But you must not jump around too much you might hurt yourself." Shoto's annoying fucking voice was a little muffled, the blond alpha could imagine the expressionless bastard had probably pulled away from his phone.

"I-I'm sorry." The dejected voice of the kid pissed Bakugo off, why the fuck was that fucking elitist asshole making the pup sad? Hadn't he been through enough? It wasn't going to hurt Bakugo to spend some fucking time with a kid on his day off.

"Oi! You fucking dick stop bullying my biggest fan. I'll be right over. I wanted to talk to you about something anyway."

He could tell this caught the two toned alpha off guard the phone had gone temporarily silent. "Alright. You know the way. Katsumi wanted to meet with you and possibly play outside. I know you are not in any shape or form a babysitter and I hope you don't-"

"I get it. I have to shower and eat something but tell the kid I'll see him in about an hour or so. " Katsuki didn't understand his actions six years ago if he had been asked to make an appearance he would have told Todoroki to piss off. The blond alpha hung up pushing his thoughts away, he heard a rough knock on his door just after he ended the call. He rolled his eyes, "Who the fuck now?" He pulled the door open, Kirishima was standing there looking a little sleep deprived. This put the blond alpha on edge, Kirishima was the only close friend he had, and he would die before admitting it but he cared about the shit for hair.

"What the fuck happened to you?" He snapped.

"I couldn't sleep." The redhead pushed past his irritated friend and started to pace. "Bakubro, I can't stop thinking about Deku man. That whole situation is fucked. And he has a pup. Like where the fuck is that kid's alpha? You remember how Deku was, he isn't the kind to just fuck around. The kid is like what five or six, was Deku attacked? Is that why he left? I want to find that guy and just beat the shit out of him. If he attacked Midoriya I want to fucking do worse then fuck him up. " Kiri punched his own hand, a black plastic bag looped through the alpha's wrist was swinging around with his movements.

"If he didn't attack Deku than it's super unmanly to just not take responsibility of your own pup! And the Detonator, I want him too. I want him fucking dead. I took a chance to look around that manson and the security inside that place is kinda shitty. I'm sure you noticed it too. And then the pup. He's so fucking adorable but when I tried to get close to him when we first saw him he started to whimper and tremble. I hate that he's scared of me. Not you though, I mean you aren't exactly a kid person but he was even wearing your merch. Makes me kinda jealous-"

"Hey! Shitty hair shut the fuck up for a minute! First off, fuck you for just coming in and your shoes are still on you fucking rude bastard. Secondly I'm going to take a quick shower and then head over to that Elsa bastard's stupid fucking grossly huge mansion. Fucking elitists. Third off I am the number one Hero of course the kid is going to idolize me. What's not to fucking idolize."

Kirishima started to say something but thought better, he had practically run over wearing a black hoodie his gray jogging pants pulled above his calves and just his ratty old black trainers. He hadn't even given his hair a look but he did have a merch bag in his hand. It had banged against the side of his leg while he paced.

"Go then I'll wait." Kiri held back a knowing grin but his oldest friend saw through it.

"What? Don't fucking give me that look you fucking useless bastard. Icy hot called me and the kid was asking for me. I have nothing better to do, besides I want to know what the capture plan is for that second rate hero. No he's not a second rate fucking extra he's a fucking dead villain walking. " Katsuki's arm came up and he held the back of his hand to his mouth feeling sick. The wounds on the small boy flashing through his mind. "You didn't see what he did to that pup, I watched the useless healer bitch clean the kid's burns.His bruises and bite marks. He was fucking tortured. I want what you do. I want to see that filth brought in dead or alive, mostly dead and bloody. "

Kiri's expression paled he went to sit in the dark orange loveseat, "I don't even know man. I could guess he had seen some shit by the bandage on his arm but seriously who would fucking do that? What kind of twisted fuck hurts a baby."

Katsuki didn't answer, he didn't want to tell the red haired idiot that he had starting burning Deku around that age. Using his quirk against the vulnerable quirkless boy. He shook this off he needed to focus. "I'll be a minute. Make us something to eat so we can just go."

True to his word Katsuki was quick to leave the shower, he was dressed in a black t-shirt that slightly v'd, the lose fitting blue jeans he favored and his usual black combat boots.

The two ate quickly and Katsuki glared at the bag his friend carried, producing a similar one. Kiri was smart enough to not tease the tense alpha about it. It seemed the two had the same idea last night. The redhead had gone straight to the nearest merch stand, there were several open with cheap trinkets and whatever. He had thought about getting the kid a plushy of his hero form but thought it was unmanly. Instead he bought several t-shirts and a Red riot action figure.

When they arrived the house staff didn't seem too surprised by the addition of the red head. This bothered Bakugo they should be more alert and less lax. Fucking useless extras, he snapped at the Kiri "They didn't even check our fucking bags!"

An old man wearing a black suit bowed slightly, "Hello Mr. Bakugo and guest, I'll show you to young master Midoriya. He is just finishing his breakfast. Right this way." The blue haired old man led them down a hall then another pushing open two very thin wood doors.

"I'm finished. Can I-I pl-please leave the the table?" The boy was talking to the healer bitch. "I-I ccan't eat anymore." The words were said in a small vulnerable voice, and the pup's head was lowered. Katsuki watched the boy's posture, he was waiting on edge as if bracing himself to be hit.

"You need to concentrate better Katsumi if you ever want to rid yourself of that stutter." The alpha directed coolly.

Bakugo didn't like how she spoke, so what if the brat had a fucking stutter what did it matter to her? She could go fuck herself. He was fucking cute as hell and the shy stutter only added to this. And why the fuck was she so close to him couldn't the useless extra see that Katsumi was terrified.

"I-I'm ssorry. Ra-Rei."

"San." The outrageous bitch corrected. "It's Alpha Rei-san. You need to remember your manners. You don't want to shame your mother do you? People will look down on you already for being quirkless but if you are rude and impolite-"

"Eat a dick you dumb-" Bakugo couldn't hold back.

"Katsumi-kun please ignore that outburst. As you can see those with quirks especially alphas can do as they please. Society will never look down on them. Too harshly."

The young boy had flinched nearly falling from his chair hearing the hero's outburst.

"Bakubro! Language! There's a kid." Kiri put a hand on his friend's shoulders.

"I could give a fuck. " He snapped trying to keep his normally aggressive scent from flooding the room shrugging Shit for hair's hand from his shoulder. His eyes narrowed on the dark haired healer, maybe he didn't like the hag because of who her brother was. There was something about her sense of guilt and duty that pissed him off.

"You-you came!" The young boy slide out of his chair excited he approached the blond but when he realized there was another unfamiliar alpha standing next to Bakugo his steps faltered. His excitement was forgotten and he nearly fell back, scrambling to retrace his steps.

Kiri felt sick, but to his surprise his bro intervened. "Oi, brat." The pup's terror filled eyes were focused on the floor his body frozen in place, this was a trained reaction and Bakugo hated it. Submission, the scent screamed submission and fear. The alpha Rei put a hand to her nose and looked away. When Bakugo spoke those emerald eyes slowly moved in the alpha's direction but never left the floor. "Don't mind this idiot, he wanted to come too when he found out where I was headed. He is stupid as fuck but he wont hurt you. In fact he brought you some presents."

The boy didn't respond and Bakugo slowly moved towards him, the kid was trembling however he didn't cry out when the alpha lifted him up scenting him gently but protectively.

Kiri watched astonished, his red eyes narrowed. In the brighter light of the warm sun shining through the large picture windows on the left of long oak table the boy's hair wasn't the white he had first thought but ash blond. He glanced around the room, it was huge it could easily seat 50 or more people at the table. It seemed lonely for the boy to be there with that cold healer. All that wasn't what caught the red haired hero's attention, he was still focused on that freckled pup's hair again. It was more blond with soft green streaks naturally coloring the soft more curly locks less spiky then say a certain blond temperamental Hero's. The boy had Izuku's freckles and his emerald eyes but there was something about this kid. And the Red riot wasn't as dumb as most liked to think.

He frowned thinking to himself. What had Deku called the pup? Katsumi? Ka-chan? Something sprung to mind, a memory from six years ago, a particularly harsh conversation.

~SIX YEARS AGO~

"Backubro when are you going to stop with all the tail and settle down? Now that you're ranked number two and Deku is number one, don't you think it's time to make shit official. I see how you and Midoriya have been hanging out. There's some alphas frothing at the mouth to be with the number one hero. He's cute, and fuck if I didn't have that manly rule number 3 don't "fuck a friend's ex " I'd be asking him to mate with me."

"Fucking DEKU, that worthless piece of shit? You must be fucking drunk! He's just some slut that craves my knott. You aren't his type. He's been following me around like an annoying piece of shit pathetic dog for so long. I've tried to shake him, I only fuck him because he likes it rough and doesn't complain. He's available but I have other bitches. He's never been anything special. You think I'd settle down with a worthless fuck like that? I would drown the trash he would produce, quirkless fucking whelps. Do you think I would actually want to raise a quirkless brat? I want someone who can actually produce strong alpha offspring if I was going to bestow some lucky omega with my seed. Not some bitch in heat. And he won't be number one for too long. I'm right  you know it! Even he knows I don't lose to anyone. Especially some trashy shit nerd like Deku. "

The group of alphas standing around Katsuki all laughed slapping him on the back, one of the rookies with a quirk Kirishima couldn't remember turned to the blond. "I bet he's a fucking awesome lay though. What I'd give to hear him scream."

"He's fucking loose as fuck." Bakugo shrugged pushing his red solo cup out for the extra to fill. "He might act tough in front of villains but he's still a fucking omega. He takes cock like a fucking pro. He's nothing special though, I have other bitches who are just as good. He's clingy as fuck, he's been begging for my knott for three days now. I should call him here and we could all take a turn, he's so fucking pathetic he wouldn't say no. I get to go first though I don't take anyone's sloppy fucking seconds! " Again the group laughed, all except Kirishima who didn't understand how his friend could be so harsh.

Hadn't Deku taken care of his bro when he was sick last month, and just at the beginning of the year the omega had been there when Bakugo was healing from a particularly ugly fight. It had nearly fractured his spine, and his broken ribs were going to take time to heal. Deku had spent the month nearly camped out in Bakugo's apartment helping him into the shower and making him food. Kirishima remembered hearing Todoroki lecturing the omega about taking care of himself as well. Seeing how the greenette would go from work straight to Katsuki's. He never spent the night, Kirishima knew this because he would spend his own days off helping his friend when Deku was at work.

Hearing his friend's severe words caused the red head to wonder if his crimson eye'd bro was drunker than he had thought. Because surely this isn't what wasn't Bakubro's true feelings. A few times Izuku ended up in the hospital or wasn't feeling well the blond had lightened up his teasing. He had even witnessed his bro visiting the omega once after the smaller hero had been taken the hospital. Something about reopening his wounds after that attack on the suspension bridge. Didn't his bro feel jealousy when that alpha Todoroki had growled he was demanding Bakugo leave the sleeping Izuku. What a confusing guy! He needed to wake up. Deku was a good omega someone else was going to take him.

The party music was loud but in the room around the open keg they were congregated around it wasn't that loud. Katsuki had started to say something to his best friend when his eyes shot over to the kitchen counter where a very pale Midoriya Izuku was standing he had a bottle of water at his feet. The contents of the water were spilling out in front of his red booted feet, he had obviously dropped it. Some slow song started to play in the background, Kiri had thought it odd for Midoriya to be there he didn't normally go to these kinds of parties.

"Deku-" Kiri started forward wanting to cover for his idiot friend, because Kirishima had always believed the ash blond was just hard headed, that he would someday see what he had. He knew Midoriya loved Bakugo, no matter what the blond did or how hard he pushed. However the red head felt like this might have been a step over the line. There was something in the greenette's expression, in his scent. Heartache, disgust, anger, sadness and fear.

When the red head had said the greenettes name the laughing group of Hero's came up short freezing in place. At least these drunken assholes could feel guilt or shame for their conversation. Most of them were just jealous that Deku was outshining them all, and at the same time the omega never gave anyone the time of day. No one but, Katsuki Bakugo.

The group scattered quickly leaving the scowling blond to glare at the startled greenette. Kirishima expected Deku to slap his friend, or yell maybe even tears. However the other boy had just left, he didn't even clean up the spilled water bottle he walked past the two. Katuski had grabbed for the omega's thin wrist but the sober omega easily side stepped him. Kirishima had to follow the omega he needed to smooth this over the idiot friend of his. Said friend was drunk as hell and on the red head's heels yelling the usual profanities.

"Oi! Shitty nerd! Where the fuck do you think you're going? Come here!"

"Bakubro! Calm down! Maybe you should apologize first. Hey Deku, he's drunk he didn't-" Kirishima came up short when the omega suddenly clamped a hand over his mouth turning away he lost the contents of his stomach on the side walk. Both alphas froze, the omega kept his back to them. It was chilly but the alcohol in Kirishima's system kept him warm, however he worried about the boy in just a plain red All Might t-shirt, and blue skinny jeans. Had Deku lost weight? His shoulder's seemed thinner, he looked more fragile.

"Idiot. You know you can't hold your alcohol. " Bakugo half sneered half laughed still not going near the slightly swaying omega. Kirishima couldn't smell anything on the smaller man other than vomit. The omega hadn't been drinking, maybe he was sick. The redhead started to approach the omega the scent of anxiety rolling off of him. Katsuki pushed past his shitty haired friend and grabbed for the omega's arm. The omega pulled away his voice heartbreakingly cold, Kiri had never heard his green haired friend talk in that tone but his scent was so off. The partially sober red head, crinkled his nose.

"Don't touch me. Don't. I don't-" the boy half sniffed half laughed, or perhaps it was a sob.

"Fuck you shitty fucking nerd. You don't get to tell me what I can or can not do. Why are you acting so surprised? Why did you show up here? I didn't invite you. Or are you here with some worthless extra? You slutty-"

The crack of a hand meeting a cheek brought Kirishima's vision back into sharp focus, he quickly stepped closer to his explosive friend not wanting to see a blood bath. Instead he caught the rare sight of shock on his friend's face. The street light above flickered and the sound of a car passing all seemed to add to the chill in the air.

"Don't ever touch me again. Go back to your whores. We weren't anything anyway. I had something to tell you, something I wanted to ask you. You weren't answering your phone. I foolishly thought we could talk. I had some things to-to tell you." Deku's face was still so pale, though his eyes watered his voice didn't waver. "I've been trying to call you. But I think I understand now."

"Good you fucking worthless bitch I've been trying to get it into your stupid fucking head there is no us. Your clingyness is fucking annoying. Nothing you could ever tell me would be considered important. Fucking know your place. "

"Goodbye Bakugo-kun. Eijiro." Kirishima was caught of guard that was the first time Deku had ever used his bro's name instead of the cute childhood nickname. Deku gave a small smile to the red haired hero and walked away quickly he started to dial a number on his phone. Kirishima and Bakugo stood there half sober, the omega was talking to someone but he was disappearing the sound of his voice was eerily calm even if the alphas couldn't make out the words. Deku was leaving on his own fading into the dark street wearing a baggy All Might t-shirt and skinny jeans. Kiri cursed himself later for not doing the manly thing and asking the omega if he would like to use his hoodie.

PRESENT

That was the last time Kirishima had seen the greenette that was almost six years ago. Wide eyes fell on the small pup in Bakubro's arms.

"Oh shit." Kirishima said out loud, clamping a hand over his mouth when both blonds looked his way. "Sorry. I was-uh my bad." He itched the back of his head offering a remorseful smile, he had some questions for his bro. Lot's of questions, well maybe just one. Because Kirishima Eijiro could do basic fucking math!

"Katsumi-kun needs to have some ointment to be reapplied to the lesser burns. Since he has decided he is finished here we can go to the medical room." The dark haired alpha wearing a grey pinskirt and ivory silk blouse led the way out of the room pulling on a white medical coat.

In the med room the boy nervously sat on the table, Bakugo could feel the oncoming anxiety. "While the useless healer works you up, I want to show you what I got you. It's nothing special but I figured you can use another one."

Bakugo took out an action figure from his bag, it was the newest of the Ground Zero line. And it was true the cheap fucking stand he stopped at last night was almost sold out of these. It wasn't anything special just plastic with bendable arms. There were others with a button that when pressed sounded nothing like him, some fucking idiot designer had him saying cheesy fucking catch phrases. So he opted for the cheaper one, the one closer to what the kid had already.

When his shirt was lifted over his head, he hunched forward allowing the healer to start rubbing ointment on the boy's back. Kirishima tensed, his face went green. Bakugo shot him a warning look, silently daring him to fucking upset the pup. Because the blond would more than love to blast something into fucking ashes right now.

"Wow! Th-thank you! So c-cool. My my other one is melt-melted. Alpha d-didn't like it." He mumbled clutching the figure in his hands, several droplets falling onto the orange X of the hero. 

"Hey, that's cheating Bakubro! I brought one too! Look kid it's cool. Don't you like the Red Riot?" Kiri tried to ignore the kid's heartbreaking statement and those tears! The red haired healer was about to do the unmanly thing and cry.

The boy wiped his eyes and sniffed slowly raising his soft green gaze towards the red haired alpha. He nodded slightly, and Kiri grinned moving slowly he took his own hero out of his bag. I got you some sweet new shirts too! I hope they're your size. You know we went to school with your omega when he was at the academy. "

Bakugo noticed the healer had suddenly halted in her ministrations but she was far from done. "And this guy," Shitty hair pointed to Bakugo "Has known your mom his whole life."

"Really." Those eyes were shining now.

The blond alpha didn't answer instead he glared at his red haired idiot friend, "Shut the fuck up." He growled at the other alpha. Changing the subject he pulled out some t-shirts with his logo.

"I thought we could up your wardrobe." The young pup grinned his bandaged hand still holding the Ground Zero figure, the red riot sitting in his lap. With his free hand he pulled one of the T-shirts from the pile. "I-I like this one. Can I ww-ear it now."

"All done." The glasses wearing healer stated. "He can play outside but nothing too strenuous he'll need to have his arm cleaned and tended when he gets back, no longer than an hour outside but you are free to roam the mansion. He naps at noon after lunch. If we can get him to eat. I'll leave you to it." She then cupped the pup's slightly bruised chin, "You be sure to stay beside these alphas and be polite. No wondering off and I'll see you again later. "

"Yes, Alpha Rei-sssan." He gulped trying to steady his words she tsked but moved away ignoring the low warning growl from the blond alpha. She arched an eyebrow who exactly was this new character?

"Excuse me I must check on my other rebellious patient." Again the alpha female felt the blond called Ground Zero tense.

"Wow she's nothing like Recovery girl. " Kiri stated making a irritable face this caused the young pup to giggle.

Bakugo rolled his eyes "Don't fall for his foolish antics it will only encourage the idiot." He helped put the shirt on the boy who was wearing a pair of jeans that came just above his bandaged calves. He was so small and fragile in Katsuki's arms, the alpha was reluctant to put him down the boy was wearing a pair of red converse reminiscent of Izuku's signature pair.

The trio had investigated the stream at the edge of the vast yard, the grass was cut and several hedges were cut into animals or various shapes. The boy suddenly was telling his companions about his adventures in america. The adult s were careful to keep the conversation from darker things.

"We both know your omega, but Katsumi-chan who is your father?" Kirishima pressed ignoring Bakugo's glare. The boy frowned thinking he was balancing on bench near the stream.

"I've asked mmom. He sa-says mmy dad is ggreat, bbut he has to wwork so we can't be with him. He is ah-um ddoing important-important hero work. " The boy nodded as a matter of fact. 

This lie, Katsuki knew it all to fucking well. This was Inko's lie, fucking Deku how dare he cover for some irresponsible asshole. He should tell the kid the truth. That his father was a fucking loser prick that no matter what the kid won't grow up to be like him. Because if your father is a fucking waste of fucking space, a no good piece of garbage it doesn't mean you will be too.

The kid seemed to lose steam about then his balance faltering bringing both Alphas to reach for him. However the kid naturally flinched, Katsuki caught the boy before he fell into the rocky stream. The blond had a flash of childhood, when a green haired boy reached out to help him stand from the cold river water. The alpha had slapped that hand away, so much had changed between the freckled Izuku and the ash blond. Katsuki felt like this was all fucking karma coming to slap him in the face. 

"It's okay." He grumbled, "You don't have to worry. Didn't I tell you already. You are safe as hell with me, and that's double when this guy is around too." The pup nuzzled into the hero and Bakugo tried to ease his own breathing. This fucking kid was going to be the death of him, he started to scent him, instincts pulling at his very core.

"You smell nice alpha." the boy yawned his voice muffled against the alpha's shirt. Hearing the pup call him alpha made the blond preen with pride.

"I never took you for a babysitter. Awe what a good uncle you are." Kiri had turned away his hands in his pockets he started to walk back towards the house.

"I guess he'll just have to eat when he wakes. I hope you didn't let him get too rowdy." The healer glared at the two alpha males. "I'll clean and wrap his arm after her eats. You can take him to lay next to his mother. Midoriya-san has finally managed to fall into a restful sleep."

Katsuki was directed back to the room where the two omegas nested and slept. Kirishima stayed in the hall, not wishing to upset the scent of the room. That and seeing Izuku so beaten up pisses him off and makes him want to vomit all at once. He hates himself for not stopping Izuku from leaving that party. What if he had caught up to the green haired omega, talked him into talking it out with the idiot blond? He hated the idea that so much time had passed, his friend had changed after Deku disappeared. Sure Ground Zero became number one but the blond had told Kiri one drunken night that it was a hollow victory, all because it felt as if Deku had given up. His hot tempered friend had changed in the last six years. Maybe Deku would see this?

Katsuki slowly leaned over the sleeping omega carefully he placed the pup next to his mother. The boy automatically curled into his omega. Katsuki picked a blanket that had managed to slip off the injured omega. The omega's brows pinched as he instinctively wrapped an injured arm around the sleeping pup.

"Don't please don't hurt him." The omega whimpered. "Kaachan. Save us." the alpha couldn't help but place a work worn hand gently to the bruised face, cupping the omega's jawline.

"I'm here De-Izuku. I won't let anyone hurt you or the pup ever." The blond swore. The omega nuzzled into his hand and sighed, his frown disappearing. The alpha couldn't hold back, the smell of distress was fucking with him. So he leaned over and gently scented the omega having already made sure to coat the pup in his scent he concentrated on Deku. His scent reaching into whatever nightmares that would threaten the drug induced slumber of his childhood friend's. He could sense it put the omega at ease and he felt as if he finally had something, some hope to cling to.

Chapter 4: I HAD YOU

Summary:

Bakugo tries to fight instinct, Deku needs to be reminded he's home.

Notes:

wow! i didn't expect so many awesome comments! i'm glad everyone is enjoying this story! Hang on to your hats friends it's about to get a little darker but i promise it will get light again. Our Pro Hero needs to find some redemption and because of his actions he's working

Chapter Text

"No, I don't want it." Izuku weakly put his bandaged hand out attempting to wave the syringe away, he squinted his eyes rubbing sleep from them with his other shaky hand. He tensed when the dark haired alpha leaned closer, lips pursed syringe still in hand. Izuku didn't want to look at her, she smelled so much like HIM  and the drugs triggered his memories of anxiety. That drugged helplessness, even now he fought to stay calm, his palms grew sweaty, his heart ached and vision began to blur. 

True Rei-san was never there when Deku was being held prisoner, and Hisashi even said she would be disappointed in all that he was doing. The two were twins, and before Hisashi turned dangerous Izuku thought they were all friends. He didn't have many of those in America.

It was lonely living in the foreign country learning the language came easier than he thought. After his pup turned one Deku had started working in the field only to find his colleague were less than impressed with him as an omega and the number one Pro Hero. 

Izuku smiled to himself remembering how at the beginning of his pregnancy he had spent time getting the nursery ready. Todoroki had helped so much not just physically but emotionally.  The omega didn't know what he would have done without his friend's support. The omega called the alpha upset that cold night Izuku had tried to tell Katsuki about the baby they made. The omega closed his eyes now not wanting to remember those lonely feelings and the despair, the fear of being pregnant and alphaless. Shoto had taken a very upset omega to his home and listened through the sudden sobs and tears. Shoto had never judged his friend he only offered his home and his shoulder. He had offered Midoriya his name, asking the pregnant omega to marry him, Deku had smiled and turned the alpha down. However Shoto then gave his friend another opportunity, he asked Midoriya to come with him to America, he was going to take over his father's american agency. The alpha smiled brightly when his closest friend agreed, and the alpha swore to Deku he would be with him every step of the way, he promised that the pup and Deku would always feel safe with him. The alpha confessed he didn't want to be alone and having Deku and the baby stay with him was ideal for both parties. 

The pregnancy had not been an easy one, most likely because Izuku was mateless but having the familial like bond and scent with the two toned alpha had helped anchor the omega.  Todoroki had changed over the months of Izuku's pregnancy, the omega had giggled at just how serious the alpha had become over the whole situation. 

Shoto had even gone to the lamaze classes, not to mention a parenting class designed for new alpha fathers so he could train to be a good father like figure to the baby. Todoroki had learned to change diapers, how to hold a new born, how to feed and burp. He even took an extra cpr class geared for newborns in distress. Even though the alpha's hero training covered all forms of cpr he just wanted to a refresher course. The alpha read up on line to special dietary needs for a pregnant omega and he kept their flat stocked with everything the two would need or maybe a small army.  

 Midoriya was constantly sick and lost a concerning amount of weight, the Doctor in america was a top OB one that Shoto had screened before hand. The OB had taken care of many male pregnancies as well as female, his office was private and professional. The young alpha was like a protective father, however at this point he acted more like an over protective big brother. Shoto insisted he take care of all the medical bills promising Deku's medical insurance took care of everything 100 percent, Deku was suspicious. However the young alpha was stubborn when he put his mind to it, so Izuku asked no questions. 

It wasn't very long into Izuku's pregnancy that he was put on bed rest restricting his movements almost immediately, this had Todoroki mostly working close to home if not from home. He refused to let his friend do anything but sit watching television, read, ect. He hired staff for the large home he owned there in America, staff trained and experienced with caring for pregnant omegas, and with new born pups. Izuku walked, or sat reading in the beautiful gardens just outside their gated secured building.  There was a soft chair for him to lounge in outside, these comfortable chairs or comfy furniture dotted all of his favorite spots not by coincidence Izuku fondly recalled. A year after having his beautiful son Midoriya had thought he was ready to go to work. 

He was eager to meet new people and make new friends outside the house staff. Except the other pro heros constantly treated him like an outsider, claiming he was only there because he was the boss's mistress. No matter how many times he reminded people he was only close friends with Todoroki-kun. It was as if nothing changed, they snickered and made cruel remarks in regards to his status as the fallen number one hero.  Izuku wanted to get out there and start over, he needed to start over. Instead he was causing more trouble for Shoto, who was fiercely protective of him. 

So when Hisashi suddenly reached out ignoring the other pro heros and telling Deku to ignore them, the omega thought he had finally met someone he could be friends with.  The alpha explained his situation and the mistakes he had made, America was his do over, his way to redeem himself. Izuku encouraged this new friend to continue on his new path of redemption. Hisashi with his dark eyes and easy smile introduced his twin sister to Izuku and things were good until they weren't. 

The omega shivered hating how he found it hard to be around the serious Rei-san, she had tried to help Todoroki find Izuku and Katsumi, though she was a suspect her cooperation quickly absolved her of any suspicion. And Izuku knew it wasn't fair to be afraid of her when she was trying to help but he found it hard to breath around the alpha sometimes. 

He whined when she moved closer, she was the more serious of the two alphas, her twin was more laid back. At least Izuku had always thought Hisashi was a harmless flirt until-well these thoughts the omega pushed away clasping his eyes shut and swallowing the lump in his dry throat. 

"Don't be a child. This is to help you sleep comfortably-" The alpha healer held up a syringe flicking the contents. 

Izuku shivered again, Hisashi had kept him drugged the first couple of days and randomly throughout his being held. Sometimes he kept him drugged as he was forced to sleep naked next to the alpha. This way the green haired boy wouldn't have to be constantly tied up, and it made raping the omega in the middle of the night effortless. Izuku started to shake uncontrollably a panic attack threatening to break him once more, and the old feeling of self loathing started to cloud his head as well. The pro hero clenched his teeth, forcing himself to speak steadily even if he couldn't bring his eyes to meet hers. 

"Well it doesn't work. All I have are nightmares and it makes it harder to wake up from them if I'm drugged. I don't like the feeling it's giving me. It reminds me too much of what-" The omega  focused on keeping his eyes open. He found something to ground him, it was easier to ignore the kinscent of the alpha when he caught the happy calming sweet one of his pup. His pup Katsumi was happily humming to himself as he held two brand new action figures in his hands.

This brought tears to Izuku's eyes, Katsumi's smile was wide and his whole posture was diffrent, there wasn't any tension. The scent lingering now Izuku found it, not just circling his pup but it was on him. He frowned it was hard to concentrate on the scent when the alpha healer was so close. Could this be the reason he managed to sleep a little easier the last few hours, the drugs reminded him too much of his time with Hisashi, but this familiar scent it stirred up memories of home of childhood and happier days. It hurt too, but those memories Izuku would take over the hell he fought to overcome when the time with Hisashi threatened to consume him. 

"Don't worry bros! I'll save you with my super manly moves." Then the small plastic lego figures his son must have constructed while Izuku was asleep were given voices. "Oh! Look we are saved!" Izuku wiped at his eyes, he put a bandaged hand over his mouth laughing softly. 

"Tsk! I wont let this idiot have all the fun! " Izuku's eyes widened as his son did the perfect impression of Kirishima and Bakugo. Then the greenette realized Katsumi had a new shirt on to go along with his new toys. The omega continued to smile fondly at his son, the boy his pup looked happy, he was even smiling again. But where did these items come from, and that scent? The scent was all too familiar it made his chest squeeze even now, however the alpha looming over him with her blank expression was making the groggy omega feel nervous. 

Had Kaachan scented Katsumi? What if the alpha found out the truth! What if Kaachan's family discovered the truth too? What if they all decided he was unfit!? Would they take Katsumi? The anxiety started to gather again, he tried hard to concentrate. This wasn't going to happen! No matter how much Katsuki hated him he wouldnt-right? The omega held back a sudden whimper, muffling it behind his bandaged hand still over his mouth. No Todoroki swore he would protect them, he would never let that happen. No matter how useless Deku was. All he had was his son, if he lost him then he had nothing to live for. He had fought so hard and failed, failed Katsumi someday his son would grow up and hate Izuku for the scars and everything else. 

"Calm your scent omega. As you can see the pup is well taken care of by Todoroki-san. So set a good example and take your medicine like a good boy." The alpha growled impatiently, the sound of her irritation and dominate scent caused both omegas to tense. Her familiar kinscent finally triggering a flood of memories in both. Katsumi whimpered his tiny fists holding tight to his action figures his head down curling himself inward. Izuku hissed weakly moving faster than he should to curl his body protectively around his terrified pup.

Katsuki had just finished his meeting with that pompous halfie bastard. Shoto refused to let him in on the plans of capture, Kiri stayed behind to see if he could try another approach. The two alphas didn't understand their ex schoolmates hesitation to let them in on the plan. Icy Hot did however agree to accept Katsuki's request at putting Lida in charge of the house security. Lida was one of the most capable mission leaders at Katuski's agency. He was fucking annoying but the engine man knew his shit when it came to defense and offense. He would of course have to put everything to Izuku first.

There was another issue Bakugo pressed and he tried to keep his temper even when he put the idea to that Elsa fuck. Iida Tenya was married to an omega with a pretty useful recovery medical quirk. The idea being she was omega and not a fucking reminder of whatever torture that Detonator fuck had put Izuku through. Sure that useless hag meant well, maybe, because Katsuki didn't trust the bitch, but he could give her the benefit of the doubt. He spun the idea that Katsumi would be less fearful around an omega, having been manhandled so harshly by alphas thus far. 

This had Icy Hot agreeing, that and the fact that Iida Kyioko had never met Deku. Therefore the healing omega wouldn't show pity to Deku, not that he deserved pity. He was fucking strong and this would not keep him down. He did just need to recover, and Bakugo wanted the best for the pup and the greenette. His ideas seemed to have shocked Icy Hot because he wrote down the omega's name and agreed to hire her as staff without asking Deku. Bakugo suggested that Todoroki call in a trauma counselor for both Izuku and Katsumi. The sooner the better, the alpha had seen enough heros have mental break downs over being captured by villains. And those had been alphas where they spent a week or less in enemy hands. Tortured but never raped, never forced into heat or to watch their pup being burned and beaten. 

Bakugo had looked at the pictures that Todoroki had on file, the medical reports and he couldn't just sit still. They had to act and quickly, he had stood in that bastard's main office. Not the one that he had turned in his nightshift reports. No this one was more personal, there were pictures of Katsumi as a new born being held by that half and half bastard and icy hots family. Even Endeavor was shown holding a sleeping toddler looking completely uncomfortable but happy.  

The look on Todoroki's stupid face in these pictures pissed the ash blond alpha off for some reason. What right did that mother fucker have to look so proud, especially standing next to a tired Deku's hospital bed? Then there were a few birthday parties with candles one by one starting to multiply. However Katsuki did notice there were just pictures of Deku and Todoroki, did the pup not have any friends? 

Another flashback of Katsuki telling the kids in their class to ignore the little quirkless omega. Why did that make him feel like a bigger piece of shit now? Was it the same for Katsumi? And why would the kid idolize Ground Zero of all the heros out there? Wouldn't he like Deku more or that fucking Elsa bastard?

Bakugo had the sudden need to be away from these memories, and the feelings they stirred up. He mostly hated Todoroki for getting to be there in Deku's life. Katsuki could have at least stayed friends, Katsuki would have maybe lost his shit for a few months finding out Deku bred with some worthless fuck. But he would have eventually gotten over it. Now he wanted to check up on the pup who should have been waking from his nap. He used this as an excuse to see a sleeping Deku once more, that selfish part of him wanting to drink up what he has been so thirsty for these past six years.

How many nights had he held the green haired omega? How many wasted fucking nights that he practically pushed the exhausted fucking boy from his bed? Instead of holding Deku like he wanted, but his stupid fucking pride got in the way. Katsuki wanted to go back, go back and slam his own face into the pavement. Fuck!

Bakugo came up short hearing Deku's groggy voice. He had without conscious decision entered the sanctity of the nesting room. The alpha went unnoticed even in his mounting anger over Deku having to  push that useless hag's hand away. He made it clear he wasn't wanting the damn drugs! Pushy bitch!  The scent of the omega's anxiety and Katsuki knew when his childhood friend was on the verge of an anxiety attack. He hat caused enough in the green haired boy. Fuck! He was a big piece of shit! He watched with his hands clenched at his side, his chest heaving as he pulled his own scent in not wanting to scare or scar the two omegas more. Then he noted the soft smile on Izuku's lips, following the line of sight and Bakugo felt himself lose all tension.

The blond watched amused the cute pup was humming happily, his impression of shit for hair brought a grin to the usually scowling alpha's lips. Hearing the pup Tsk and call the red headed idiot exactly that brought an unmistakable rumble of laughter surprising the blond alpha. 

At any other time he would have been heard, his scent would have given him away instantly. He didn't have time to even think about being discovered not when that dumb dark haired bitch had tried to gain compliance with a demanding alpha scent of warning, and how fucking dare she growl!

Before the blond knew what he was doing he had her by her stupid white coat pulling her off of her feet almost immediately. Caught by surprise he felt her scratch his arm but he was already heating up his palm, slamming her hard against the wall next to the door. He snarled teeth sharp and on full show dangerously close to the smaller alpha's neck.

Bakugo's nostrils flared, the smaller alpha kicked out landing a hard blow against his left side managing to spring free from her fucking stupid white coat. He grabbed for her avoiding the kick meant to sweep him off his feet. The bitch was nimble but he wasn't playing today, he wasn't named number one Hero for nothing. This piece of shit was going to fucking learn something, he was about to send a message. He wanted her to know he meant fucking business and he easily brought a small explosion to her shoulder causing her to yell out in pain.

"Bitch that was nothing!" 

She grunted as he slammed her smaller framed body against the wall again but this time he held her by her scrawny neck.

"You are a useless extra. I'll kill you if you pull that shit again!" he squeezed waiting for her reply, realizing her red face meant she was unable to breath let alone speak. He loosened enough for her gasp, her fingers digging into his arm drawing blood.

"You-"she choked, eyes wide blood vessels visible, not that the alpha holding her cared. Instead he looked absolutely feral. 

"That is enough!" Todoroki shouted ready to ice the two in place, however he refused to play into this alpha display. Not in his house, not in front of Izuku and Katsumi.

"Bakubro!" Kiri grabbed at the blond's left hand, noticing the growing sparks. "The kid-your quirk." The red head squeezed his friend's arm almost begging him to come to his senses. 

The red haired alpha didn't need to plead, just that simple reminder  was enough to cause the blond to release the healer, he turned quickly to check on the two omegas. Deku had covered Katsumi as if to shield him and this kept him from seeing the violence and the scent of Bakugo's quirk. The smell of nitroglycerin wasn't easily dissipated, and the alpha regretted this knee jerk reaction, how could he do that? Was Deku comparing him to that bastard that had tortured him, that psycho that used his quirk similarly to Bakugo's. How many times had the blond burned Deku? How many times had he used cruel words before fucking the green haired boy roughly. 

"Shit. FUCK!" He ignored the dumb bitch now dropped to her knees holding her neck gasping for air. His main focus was on the two huddled in their nest, "Deku?" Katsuki reached out, kneeling near the bed's side, his hand hovering over the trembling back. He could see blood starting to bleed through the bandages only to stain the white t-shirt red.

The omega whined, "Don't touch him. Don't-don't hurt him please. I'll do anything, don't hurt him." his whimpers cut and tore at the blonds stupid fucking pride. How could he fix this? He shouldn't be here, he shouldn't be anywhere near the green haired boy and the pup. Katsuki was a fuck up, a fucking monster!

Bakugo glared over his shoulder but Todoroki was pushing Kirishima back as well as the bitching healer. The Icy Hot bastard shot him an angry look, 'You did this, you fix it.'

"Izuku, you're okay. No ones going to hurt you or Katsumi. You're safe. You're safe." The blond's hands hovered over the trembling form of his childhood friend. 

 The greenette froze in his shaking, he did turn his head towards Katsuki eyes clasped shut. Those bandaged arms still remained firmly around the trembling pup below him, shielding the small child from any assumed threat. The scent swirling around was sickening and Katsuki thought he was going to fucking puke. So much fear, from the two, how could anyone hurt them so bad to cause such a reaction. 

"Katsumi, you're not afraid of me are you?" Bakugo tried another approach, keeping his voice oddly soft. "Ka-chan?" He probed and the pup peaked out from under his mother's arms. Deku's eyes were still squeezed shut, his face completely pale he was muttering.

"Gggrround Zero." The pup reached a small trembling hand out, "Is-He here?" Such wide scared eyes, his clamy bandaged hand gripped the hero's calloused one. 

"No. No, he's not. Why-" And then Bakugo swore under his breath, of course the two would react like this. Bakugo had been told his damn quirk was disgustingly similar to The Detonator's. Paired that with the kinscent that hag had since she was the sister to that monster that tortured the two-"Fuck!" The alpha swore to himself. His sudden outburst cause a completely different reaction in the two omegas.

Katsumi giggled covering his mouth and Deku still tense, peering out from under his amazingly disheveled green locks also let out a small laugh. Was that an actual fucking giggle? It was like a fucking bell, and even though Katsuki would have never heard the small sound without being so close to touch Katsuki swore the world fell away. 

"Badd ww-ords." Katsumi continued to giggle, the tears still fresh on his cheeks but no new ones followed. That was a fucking win in the alpha's book! Right? He realized the small hand was still holding tight to him, his own hand swallowing the small bandaged appendage. "Are you hurt?" Katsumi asked with worry his eyes on the alpha's scratched arm.

Katsuki could see Deku's expression in that boy's face it caught him off guard but before he could answer Deku sniffed.

"No, he doesn't get hurt easily Ka-chan, remember just like the television interview said." 

"You watched my interviews?" Katsuki was sitting on the bed, his weight causing it to dip slightly both omegas still  in their cowering position now were slightly rolling into the alpha's hip. 

"No. I hate you." Deku hissed, Katsuki held his breath refusing to show any sign of the hurt that statement caused. This wasn't about him, this was about Deku and Katsumi right now. He had to fucking focus, he could dwell on that statement later when he was alone in his empty fucking apartment with his sad fucking koubini food. 

"Mmom." The pup giggled, "Y-you ssaid he he was handsome and-"the boy's voice was suddenly muffled.

Deku was quick to clamp a hand over his sons mouth, causing the pup to giggle even louder, Katsuki was glad no one was looking at him because his whole face was burning all the way to the tips of his hair. Fuck they were so goddamn cute!

"That was someone else-I uh. You were looking at someone else when I-I ss-aid that." Deku sat up too quickly he winced, Bakugo didn't want to scare the omega he held back from touching the greenette. The boy continued to rattle on, his pale face gaining some color, more like a bright red blush. His stutter was music to Bakugo's ears, six years ago he would have been irritated at the effect Izuku had on him. He would have said something cruel or physically lashed out but not now. Everything, every expression, every move of the omega's hands or the twitch of his lips. The fucking way his green fringe fell into his eyes made was perfection, it was beautiful and fucking life giving. The alpha hadn't realized just how empty his life was until after Deku left him, and now he felt so greedy, selfishly wanting more of Deku's presence, his scent his laugh, or tears anything he would show the alpha, Bakugo would accept it. Even the hate or validated anger, he would take that too.  

Deku started to tickle the young omega who was also forgetting the prior tension he squealed and tried to wiggle away. Bakugo inhaled fuck that scent was softer now sweeter mixing together and he wanted to roll in it. Deku was careful to not touch the boy where he was hurt, something amazing because the boy was a patchwork of bruises and burns, but that was just how caring of a mother Deku was. He loved this pup, Bakugo was jealous, jealous that it wasn't his family he was watching. This should have been his, if he hadn't fucked shit up so bad, he and Deku might have made their own family. Instead some worthless piece of shit sired the pup and left Izuku alone.

"Take it back-" Deku demanded playfully his son twisted mouth wide, his breaths hicups eyes half closed as his struggles were weakening.

"Never!" He managed stubbornly. 

"Brat-"Izuku laughed sitting up beaming at the giggling pup.

"Old man-" The boy shot back. 

"Old! Who are you calling old-" The pup smiled wide wiping at his eyes crawling into his mother's lap scenting the bruised green haired omega. Deku was faking a sad face, his bandaged hands covering his face, he peeked out behind his spread out fingers. 

"So silly. I was just joking. No tears. Pain pain go away." The pup managed without a stutter he patted his mom's head pretending to throw the pain over their heads. The child's smile widened when it seemed to work, his mother let his hands fall away and he was scenting the boy back with a big smile. 

The pup giggled softly pulling away his emerald eyes shot happily over to the ash blond alpha. The young boy made a determined face suddenly moving away from his omega,  crawling over to his hero's lap.

Bakugo froze when the boy climbed into his lap and started to scent him too, "Ka-chan-" Both boys turned to look at the red faced Deku.

The alpha was more lost, his expression surprised and almost nervous, Izuku couldn't hold back the grin that teased the edges of his mouth. 

"Don't be sad." The boy whispered.

"I-" Bakugo wanted to deny it, but the boy cut him off settling in, rubbing his head under the blond's strong jawline. 

"Don't cry. You aren't left out." The boy mumbled clear enough and soft enough for Katsuki to hear. The alpha nodded, swallowing feeling the prickle of tears. He bowed his head to scent the child back, unable to deny his own instincts. The boy's small hands clutching at his shirt right over his rapidly beating heart had the alpha unable to form words.

Izuku wanted to pull his child back, wanted to reprimand him for being so rude scenting a stranger. However the sight before him the usual explosive alpha who pushed everything away, maintaining a wall around his heart unwilling to let anyone in, that same prideful alpha was looking so out of place. Still his large hands and muscled arms were wrapped protectively around the small pup who was now laying a head on the alpha's shoulder his nose turned into the blond's scent gland. The sound of purring erupted and Izuku and Katsuki both  froze.

"He fell asleep?" Deku moved closer running a bandaged hand through his son's bangs to grant him a better look at the boy's soft features. 

"What? Why? I thought he already had a nap, at least that's what that witch told me. Is he sick? Should-" The alpha nervously looked over to the door, thinking they would need to find someone to help.

"He's been having a hard time staying asleep, sometimes he wakes up less rested. Maybe that scare took more out of him." Deku's hands itched to take his son back, it was dangerous to let this continue. He needed Bakugo to go away, far away before he started to suspect something. Deku kept his voice calm not wanting to make the alpha suspicious, this whole conversation was dangerous, however Izuku was grateful for what the alpha had done. 

"How about you?" The blond hated how weak his voice sounded, as if he had been yelling and now his voice was a bare whisper. He hoped Deku would assume he just didn't want to wake the brat, so he cleared his voice and continued in a louder tone but low enough not to disturb the steady snores of the pup buried in his neck. "Did you have a restful nap?"

Izuku nodded his bandaged hands clutching his own shirt bottom, "I did for a bit. But only because-"

"Because?" Bakugo leaned forward automatically wanting to hear what the omega was saying the greenette's voice low almost a whisper. 

"Because-because you-" Deku licked his suddenly dry lips, his face flushing when those crimson orbs suddenly focused on this simple action with such intense interest. 

"Me?" Bakugo prodded his eyes alight with hope did Deku still feel drawn to his scent? Oh, god the way he licked those beautiful lips, his pink tongue quickly flicking over the plump surface of his bottom lip. Katsuki remembered just how fucking delicious that mouth those lips truly were. 

The greenette looked away not daring to meet the alpha's hopeful eyes. "You remind me of home?" he replied so soft the alpha had lean in nearly touching his forehead to Deku's temple, wishing the omega would turn and look at him.

Bakugo reached out slowly to touch Deku's soft disheveled curls, he went slow careful to not place too much pressure on the omega's head. 

"It's nothing! I-I mean. I'm homesick-it's been just Shoto and I. We haven't been home in almost six years."

Deku didn't flinch away as Katsuki begain to run his finger's through the omega's locks. 

"It's not because of what you think. It was uh-" The omega started to mumble lower.

"You were homesick. You don't have to explain." The alpha stated shocked he managed a phrase without cursing.

Deku moved slowly nuzzling into the alpha's touch, forgetting temporarily all the misunderstandings and heartache between them. 

"Why are you being so nice to me?" 

"Just accept it you shitty nerd."

"I don't want pity." Deku exhaled sitting up, leaning more into the blond who moved an arm to wrap around the greenettes waist. 

"I'm not giving you my fucking pity. shitty nerd." Bakugo grumbled "Just fucking accept this. It doesn't mean anything." I just want to fucking be sure you wont disappear again.

"And there he is." Deku whispers with a soft sigh, his breath did something to the alpha's senses, it was warm and sweet. Bakugo suddenly pulled the omega closer scenting his head instinctively holding the green haired boy close. 

Soon the omega started to mumble, "Save your energy shitty fucking nerd."  Then Bakugo thought of something, "Deku if you are homesick just have Inko scent you I bet she's crazy for this little brat and-"

"Mom?" Izuku stiffened his body tensing, "She's gone." his voice soft again. Bakugo was about to ask more questions, like what the fuck did he mean gone? Where? The blond had always assumed she left with her son to America since his mother had said she hadn't heard from their neighbor. The Midoriya's always living across the street, but she had suddenly stopped speaking to the Bakugos. The alpha assumed it was probably because she had found out he was the prime tormentor of her precious son.  All these questions would need to wait, since Todoroki suddenly interrupted with a hard knock on the door. 

"Izuku I know you didn't want anyone else to see you but considering the situation I've taken it upon myself to bring in another healer."

Izuku didn't reply he only slumped in defeat, Bakugo held tight to the small child in his arms sleeping soundly and still purring. Shoto's eyes lit up hearing the sound, there was something on that half and half assholes face, was he relieved? Jealous? Katsuki held a smug expression when those duel colored eyes met his own crimson. 

Their glare down was shoved aside when a familiar woman entered slowly, Bakugo recognized her as Kiyoko the fucking engine asshole's wife.

Chapter 5: Why Do I?

Summary:

***TRIGGERS AHEAD READ THE TAGS!***** Oh Katsuki you asshole. More misunderstanding.

Notes:

Everyone has been so awesome, what a great Fandom to write for! Find me on Tumblr at Marylousfanfictionspace....we can be friends! I'm going to be sending out a handmade postcard with some my hero themed Bakuxdeku or Tododeku to a lucky winner at the end of the month I'll announce how the game will go and how to win a cute postcard. Hope everyone is doing alright! We are drowning in snow! I can actually say I OFFICIALLY HATE SNOW!

Chapter Text

*TRIGGERS AHEAD*

The dark haired woman had beautiful silk hair tied in a long braid that fell over her left shoulder, she was wearing a grey cardigan her t-shirt underneath was Tenya's own merch, shameless! Unlike the stuck up worthless healer hag, Kiyoko wore jeans and carried a warm smile.

"Hello Midoriya-san I am Iida Kiyoko, I've come to care for your wounds. If you will allow?" The green haired omega sighed again in defeat.

Kiyoko smiled again, "Well then if you are comfortable Midoriya-san we can go to the med room or perhaps you wish to-"

"No!" Deku's voice was loud enough it caused the pup to stir and Bakugo held tighter to the green haired boy. "Sorry, I mean. I don't want this place to smell like-"

"I understand." The omega healer neared the bed green eyes lowered slightly feeling the alpha's tension. "No need to explain. This is your nesting area, I just wanted to give you options. We can all go to the med room. Bakugo-san it is surprising to see you here, I did hear you were on the grounds. I did not know you would be here." Nosey bitch was holding back a smile, " Would you be so kind as to show me the way to the med room?"

Bakugo rolled his eyes he didn't want to put the pup down, Deku seemed to scared to move then the woman leaned over gently touching the omega's shoulder.

"Come Midoriya-san, let me help you. I may look frail but I am stronger than I appear. I am constantly telling people this, including my overprotective husband."

Bakugo held back a growl but moved from the bed slowly, he trusted Kiyoko, she had been the one healer that wasn't afraid of his outbursts and kept the same easy tone even in the toughest of times. The woman was steadfast and above all held patient care as her singular number one goal. Even in the face of her own demise she was unflinching, the woman had balls, bigger balls than any of the self proclaimed biggest baddest alphas. 

There was something else she shared with Deku, she had once been captured by villains, and had faced similar treatment that the greenette had. Except when she was found it was by Bakugo, and Engine boy, it was the first time the alphas had met her. She had spent seven months with those monstrous villains.  The team she had been apart of had been killed and for some twisted reason the villain Dark Shield had chosen to keep her alive for his own disgusting purposes.

This wasn't something he relented to that two toned fucker, that piece of info was nobodies fucking business but her own. It pissed Bakugo off, when she was shunned or treated like something to pity for having a child months after the ordeal. It was a year after her ordeal that the engine idiot mated with the healer the Iida family took on the pup as part of their pack. Not everyone had the same frame of mind and Tenya being the fucking boyscout that he was never treated the boy as anything but his own.

The kid didn't have the abilities of engine boy instead his quirk was a mix of healing and something he gained from his true alpha, he had an ability to place a force field around himself. Tenya was so proud, ignoring that it wasn't something Kiyoko had given the boy, he saw it as a blessing. Often praising the boy, he told him that one day he would use it to save civilians and injured heros while he worked to heal. The kid was a loner, as far as Bakugo knew it couldn't be easy being the son of a villian even if your adoptive alpha was a well known hero.

Bakugo had wondered how that fucking boyscout could so easily love a child that wasn't his, how the fuck was it so easy to take on someone else's brat? However holding Katsumi to his chest feeling his steady heartbeat and the soft purrs he could understand more than anything. He looked at Midoriya as Kiyoko helped Deku stand. It was true, Deku had his pride he didn't want pity and she wouldn't give it. He was an idiot he would have carried the omega if it was up to him, this, allowing him to walk was better.

Deku was already leaning into her, "You said Iida?"

"Yes, you may have heard of my husband-" She smiled as she always did when thinking of her dear annoying husband.

"Fucking gross lovey dovey couples-" Katsuki grumbled causing her to giggle.

"Tenya?" Deku grunted biting back a yelp as he shuffled forward.

"You know him?" She was practically fucking vibrating.

"I-I yes. We went to school together." And so Midoriya seemed to brighten up, his mind taken off of his wounds and anxiety.

"My healing ability allows me to numb the area I treat, so please allow me." She put her hand over the spot where the omega's blood was staining through his t-shirt. He nodded in consent preparing himself for pain but instead only felt relief, she continued to talk about her child that was Katsumi's age. Their birthdays were surprisingly close, Iida Asas had his mother and consequently his adoptive father's same dark hair, he was tall for his age and had the scent of an alpha. Some pups either presented at 13 or 14, others were born with the scent of their secondary gender.

"Asas is very shy, he's very serious, so it may be fun for him to make a new friend. If you would be alright. He hasn't had it very easy I'm afraid." She sighed shaking her head, "Enough about me, let's get you up on the table so I can look you over. I have been informed by Todoroki-san and he did give me your medical file. I did try to care for the patient before you but she was quiet unwilling, however she did debrief me on the treatment plan. I wanted to first speak to you about this Midor-"

"Please call me Izuku." The omega slowly pushed himself up onto the table.

"Then you must call me Kioyko or Ki as my friends call me." Just as Bakugo predicted because he was the motherfucking man, Deku was already easing up. "I wanted to go over a treatment plan with you. I am not one to walk over anyone especially a fellow healer but it's my belief the patient should have a say in care. Or at least understand the why's and the what's ups." She grinned, and Izuku managed to return a smile with a slow nod.

"Thank you." he whispered. Bakugo could understand the familiar scent of his old friend Tenya and talking to another omega put Deku at ease far faster and easier than he or any other fucking alpha would ever.

Todoroki watched from the door approvingly with a silent Kirishima shooting Bakugo a thumbs up. 

"I will speak privately with the patient now." Kioyko smiled at Deku but spoke loudly to her audience. 

Bakugo wanted to refuse to leave but this wasn't about his selfish ass, besides she had proven herself fucking trustworthy over the years. 

"I'll wait outside, since this brat is next. Who knows what that subpar fucking hag failed to noticed." The alpha grumbled but the dark haired girl shook her head fondly.

"Oh such a vocabulary, so limited yet colorful." 

Deku was surprised by her light teasing, even more so when the alpha didn't come back with a cutting remark. 

"Deku I'll be outside if you need anything." The alpha assured, the omega's face seemed to burn red but he nodded in understanding.  Deku was confused by this Bakugo Katsuki, had he injured his brain sometime during the omega's six year absence? The Kaachan he knew would never say such embarrassing things, that alpha was rough and impatient. He hated Izuku, he had always hated Izuku. Perhaps he was just feeling pity, or was he playing with Izuku again, not again. The green haired boy swore to himself, never again he didn't need an alpha in his life. He just needed to regain his strength, he could protect his son without lord explosion ect. 

Bakugo had beat it into the omega from the start of their whatever it was, not a relationship, defiantly not that. Bakugo had said they weren't lovers, they weren't boyfriends, they weren't even friends. Just a toy, the omega was just a toy, Hisashi had said the same thing the whole time he raped him. 

Six Years ago

Izuku watched his childhood friend flash his usual charismatic smile at some fanboy, "I never understood the appeal of a bad boy." Uraraka nudged her friend, the beta smiled at now blushing omega. 

"I-you have it wrong. I'm not-" The omega sighed in defeat as his close friend gave the I call bullshit look. " Am I that obvious?" Midoriya's shoulders slumped and he lowered his head in defeat.

"Awe don't do that. It's only obvious to those with half a brain. So I guess the object of your desire would never notice." The beta girl giggled again.

"He hates me so I've been working on forgetting this awful crush."

"And hows that going for you?" Ochaco offered a her friend a drink from the bar, the omega shook his head holding a bottled water up. 

"Well I'll let you know, seeing how I've started on stamping out the crush since kinder, when said crush punched me in the face and had everyone else kick me while I was down."

"He's such a bastard! Deku. Come on. What could you possibly see in that jerk? Ugh, look at him he attracts sluts. You are not his type and he should not be yours. Besides I could set you up with someone from my agency. That is if you and Todoroki-kun are still just friends." The brown haired beta arched her perfectly sculpted eyebrows. 

The omega blushed again, "You know Shoto and I have always just been close friends. He's only confessed that one time in highschool and after I turned him down, he's never brought it up again. We're just friends. "

"So boring!" The beta rolled her eyes taking a pull from the brown bottle in her hand. She looked over her friend, they were already working at their prospective agencies almost a year now. Deku was too humble, he had a growing fanbase, and there were several alphas, betas and even omegas quirkless or not all eyeing him longingly. Why was he so blind and so damned hooked on Bakugo Katsuki. Lord asshole explosion murder whatever! 

Deku was wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, they were faded in all the right places, just at the top of his muscular but lean thighs and his perfectly round backside. She had held a torch for the omega since highschool but moved on once she realized he had eyes only for blondie foul mouthed explodo boy. 

"What a waste." she grumbled throwing her head back to finish off her bottle of beer. Deku turned his attention on her with a confused expression. 

"What was that?" He asked while side eyeing the blond alpha as he leaned forward backing some disgusting fanboy into the brick wall near the pool table.  The house belonged to some agency big wig, and most of the guests were Pro heros and scantly clad groupies all looking for the same thing. A quick lay. Well maybe not everyone, Ochaco came to meet up with a cute Beta from Hero support she just happened to run into Izuku. The greenette was trying to just blend into the back ground, the DJ played dance music and there was table of food spread out just to the left of the dance floor, the lights were slightly dimmed trying to give a good mood. The scents of alcohol and arousal heavily coated the air. The brown haired beta smiled at her sweet too pure for his own good cinnamon roll of a friend. 

Even in his signature red trainers, faded jeans, a red flannel that most likely he borrowed from Todoroki was opened to a slightly form fitting black All Might shirt. Todoroki most likely dressed Deku, she would never understand the two toned alpha who was an obvious glutton for punishment. 

"Cute shirt." She put her empty bottle down, the pink blouse she wore v'd down nearly to her belly button, something Momo had bought for Uraraka's last birthday. The sleevless blouse was backless, tying around her neck, she wore a pair of small black mini shorts and sheer black nylons with a pair of cute pink sharp heels. Also a present from Momo. This outfit better get her noticed by Hero support boy or dammit she was giving up on finding a boyfriend and buying a cat!

"Thanks! Shoto bought it for me as a present for getting hired on at the agency with him. The flannel is his though, he said it would look good together he has a good sense of style so I trust him. He even insisted I roll up the sleeves to my elbows. "

"Did he now?" Uraraka looped her arm into her friends leaning her head on his shoulder, "Oh Deku how are we still single. I mean we are two very attractive pros."

Deku blushed again laughing uncomfortably, he handed his water bottle to the brown haired beta and took her beer. "Maybe I'll just have a little. And we can trade. Don't want to rush things, we have all night to have fun."

Uraraka knew what he was doing, she was slightly buzzed and would have slammed the still full beer had he not taken it. She was just a little miffed that Iida didn't work out. They dated up until their last year at UA and then things just ended. No hard feelings but she had assumed she'd be with someone by now, and Lida was a good friend sure but he could have at least been more broke up over their break up! 

"I was hoping to meet Satoshi-kun here."

"From Hero support?" The omega asked surprised making a face while he sipped from the brown bottle. 

"You know him?" The beta didn't know why she sounded so surprised of course Deku would know him. Unlike most Pro Heros, Deku made it his mission to know everyone he worked with. He was just that kind of person, he remembered first and last names. He was a natural people watcher an observer and was genuine in his praise when complementing someones hard work. From the janitor to his own pro hero colleagues. 

"Yes." Deku nodded his head making another face as he took another long sip, his eyes nervously moving over to where Bakugo was practically swallowing that gray haired omega's face. "He was invited to the party as well. He stayed behind though to go over some equipment issues that he refuses to leave to the next shift. He's very responsible and thorough. "

The beta could hear the slight wobble in the omega's voice as he completely turned away from the scene across from them. She wanted to say something but the greenette was accepting a glass of amber liquid from the cute waitress.

"There you go cutie. Try this, it's smoother than the brown water your drinking." The beta wearing a practically painted on black vest and tight black slacks winked at Deku before walking away her orange pony tail swishing behind her. 

"Uh, Deku maybe I should take-" Ochaco was too late the greenette tilted his head back and drank the amber liquid in one gulp. "Holy shit Deku! You aren't a drinker! Are you alright your face is red?"

"I'm fine." The omega rasped. "Anyway don't worry about me. I'm going to call it a night. "

"Yeah, I'll go with you-"

"No. Look who just walked in." Deku giggled taking another offered mixed drink from a diffrent waiter holding a tray of pink liquid, his beta friend forgot about him as the object of her affection walked over to greet them.

Deku smiled brightly "Ah, Swatashi-hun." 

"Uh, Midoriya-san are you okay?" the brown haired beta pushed his silver framed glasses up his nose concern on his face. 

"Oh, yeah. Just heading out. But has-I mean. Uh, have you met my friend Ochaco Uraraka?"

"Yes. I was actually hoping we would meet."

"And with that I shall find something to drink. See you both later. " He ignored their calls, he didn't need to third wheel it. He made sure to disappear into one of the more crowded rooms at least he wouldn't have to see Kaachan swallowing some strangers face. Why was life so hard? How was it he couldn't get over the guy. Not once did he even show any sign of caring or interest, why would he. Izuku was useless, he had been quirkless so long and now he mostly trained. Most of his work colleagues looked down on him because of his secondary gender. He had at least earned the respect of those new pro heros that had been hired after him. He regretted drinking, he was starting to feel as if there was a merry go round and he was sitting in the middle. 

"Hey there cutie." Someone caught his arm, Deku fell over landing in someone's lap easily. he realize he hadn't made it too far instead he was sitting on a black leather couch in some dimly lit room. He felt uncomfortably warm all too suddenly and his back was pressed into the arm of the super uncomfortable couch. The reason it was uncomfortable he realized after things stopped spinning so much was that he was partly on the couch partly on someone's lap. The omega felt someone lean close holding his legs in place over a muscular lap, and the strange alpha with black spiky hair sniffed along his neck licking shamelessly at his scent gland.  "You smell delicious. Has anyone ever told you that cutie? "

"Sorry cutie isn't my name and I was just leaving-" Izuku made to push the strange alpha wearing a stupid black polo, well actually it felt really soft but that was besides the point. Oh, my this guy was buff, too buff his large body nearly covered Izuku. 

Whiskey scented hot breath whispered seductively into Izuku's now exposed neck. "Can you feel what you're doing to me hmm freckles."

Deku shook his head, emerald eyes wide,  the alpha's blue eyes were gleaming with something that the omega didn't understand. "Sorry still not my name. I need to go. Get off. " The omega wiggled and pushed this only seemed to excite the stranger. 

"Why don't you relax, you're just a little nervous here try my drink."

Deku opened his mouth to decline but the alpha captured his pushing hands in one quick grasp using  Deku's opened mouth as a chance to tilt the crystal tumbler with a rust colored substance against the omega's lips and into his mouth. Deku chocked ready to spit it out but a beefy hand was clasped over his mouth and he swallowed just to breath. He sputtered and gulped in air once the hand was removed, the liquid and lack of oxygen made his eyes water and it burned his throat.

"I say we take this party into a private room where I can give you something else to drink or suck on with those pretty plump lips." The alpha growled low, his scent was overpowering and Deku's cheeks were flushed, his body felt weak and the room really did feel merry go roundish, that probably wasn't a good idea.

"No-no thanks. I really should go." At least he thought he said this but the alpha either didn't hear him or maybe he hadn't said it out loud because now the stranger was licking at Deku's scent gland sharp teeth teasingly nipping at it. This made the omega's skin feel raw and oily, he tried to pull himself away whimpering.

"Come on cutie, I'll give you some pro hero tip. You can never have enough." he practically groaned into the omega's ear. 

"Don't you mean tips?" Deku pulled his head away wiping at the assaulted organ. 

"Naw, I don't like to share." The alpha grunted grinding upward, he then had the two of them standing except this caused everything to tip again.

"I don't feel so good. I really should go." Deku panted hated how weak he came across his hands gripping to the disgusting alpha just to stay upright. 

Bakugo watched irritably as Deku made his way through the crowd of party goers, what the fuck was that shitty nerd doing at a party like this? The goody goody omega wasn't one to ever drink, from the slight sway of his lean figure he had obviously been drinking. 

He had a stupid ass grin on his flushed fucked up butterface, the blond stopped sucking face with the hot slut he was about to take into the bathroom and fuck when he watched some useless low ranking alpha hero pull the unsuspecting fucking idiot into his lap. 

"Come on babe, let's get these clothes off of you, I want to see if you are as hot as your quirk." The desperate slut was grinding into the alpha shamelessly any other time it would be hot as hell but Bakugo was distracted. 

As far as he knew that useless nerd and that Icy Hot bastard were a couple, at least Deku always came into work smelling like that Elsa fuck. Today he had caught that beta round faced bitch practically dry humping Deku in the corner near the bar until some nameless extra came in and she pushed Deku aside. Slut.  

Now the shitty fucking omega was sitting in some fucking geezers lap. What the fuck was he doing with that low ranking fucker! Letting that meat fisted nobody lick against Deku's exposed scent gland. No! Where the fuck did that asshole think he was taking the omega? Why did Bakugo care? What the fuck was this? 

Before the alpha could find the answer to any of these questions he growled at the slut he was not fucking tonight, "Fuck off bitch."  And he was now making his way towards the dark haired alpha half carrying half dragging a very drunk Deku towards the dark hallway leading to the guest rooms.

The blond alpha had always metabolized alcohol quickly, it was part of his quirk, he absorbed it like rocket fuel but it did nothing but give him a slight buzz, unless he was hitting the top shelf hard shit. So he couldn't claim he was drunk, maybe a little buzzed, there was nothing to blame his next actions on. Although later he would claim it was the alcohol, because he would never admit to wanting that useless omega bitch.

"Fuck off." Bakugo snarled placing himself in front of the lower ranking alpha, fuck even Deku an omega was higher up than this dumb bastard. 

"Oi! Bakugo-kun fuck off. I'm not in the mood, get your own omega this ones mine. You have endless ass waiting to wet itself on your cock.  Greedy bastard. " The alpha growled.

"Mine!" Bakugo snarled causing the omega to whimper.

"Kaachan?" Izuku mumbled causing the older alpha to huff, debating on giving up his prize or fighting the notoriously hot headed blond. Bakugo Katsuki was known for his willingness to use his quirk in public without hesitation. Prideful fucking bastard. Seriously, young pups these days no respect. Gin already had two warnings against his name one more would cost him.

"Shut the fuck up Deku you shitty nerd. Let the alphas talk." the alpha glared at the flushed faced broccoli head. He took note of the half lidded eyes and the way this nameless geezer was holding the omega. Stupid fucking idiot Deku why the fuck was he drinking if he couldn't handle it! Now some gross fuck was trying to take advantage of his stupid loose ass. 

"I don't feel so-" And it was then the omega turned to be sick on the black haired alpha. Katsuki jumped back not holding back a laugh, serves that fucker right. He waited for the omega to finish before taking him from the shocked speechless older alpha. 

"Come on you fucking idiot." Bakugo turned slightly to glare down the disgusted older man, "Stay the fuck away from Deku! He's mine!"

The words surprised both alphas and would have surprised the omega if the greenette wasn't so out of it.

Katsuki lifted the smaller but muscled boy down the dark hall kicking open the nearest unoccupied guest room. He plopped the omega down on the bed, going to the ensuite bathroom to get something to wipe Deku's mouth with and maybe help him gargle with. 

He did just that  grumbling "You are going to owe me a fucking blow job for all this motherfucking trouble! Having the golden me do this for low life you."

"Thank you Kaachan." The boy swished the cool water from a water bottle in his mouth spitting into the trash can the alpha held out for him. The boy plopped back onto the bed, the spinning had finally stopped as did the feeling of revulsion. "That's so much better." 

"I bet you fucking idiot, you puked up all if not most of it on that fucking worthless extra. Seriously are you that big of a slut you were just going to fuck the first knott to swing  your way tonight?"

"No-he he wouldn't let me go." The omega mumbled throwing an arm over his face, with an embarrassed huff.

"Hey no! You don't get to fucking fall asleep, you owe me for the trouble. You cost me a fucking blow job and more. All because I had to save your worthless ass. " The alpha's sneer caused the greenette to sit up quickly. 

The omega's body stiffened as he mumbled to himself only for Deku's frown to deepen in the dim lamp light. The alpha pulled his black tank top off then started to undo his belt ignoring the fearful look from the now very flushed omega.  

"What are you-" Deku's cheeks burned red and he could only stare, it was true he had started to sober after puking up most of what he drank too much of.  Wasn't this what Izuku wanted, he had been watching Bakugo wishing he was the the one the alpha was kissing and touching, however now that it was right in front of him all courage was out the window. 

"Like I said you owe me. Seeing how you were going to hand it out so freely then you shouldn't have a fucking problem." 

"No-no I-" The omega's mouth went dry his heart pounding in his chest threatening to explode, this had to be a dream. Except the strong alpha pheromones were causing his head to swim, they demanded submission and it almost hurt. Izuku wanted the alpha but he wanted to me more than a one night stand. 

"Don't act all prim and proper I can smell you arousal, you want it. You don't care who it comes from just as long as you enjoy it. I can make it fun, or I can make it not so fun. Either way I'm getting laid tonight. If you fucking puke on me I'll beat the shit out of you. Now if you aren't a bad lay I might let you be one of my many fuck toys. Let's just see how good you are with that mouth. And remember what I said about puking. Now get on your knees."

When the omega didn't move Katsuki thought he could motivate the sweet smelling omega. He allowed his hand to start to gather heat in the palm and reached over placing a hand over the omega's left shoulder sending a small explosion. This was an act that he started when he first received his quirk and Deku had always been perfect target practice. 

The boy whimpered just like he used to, he flinched pissing the alpha off even more. Katsuki hated the stink of anxiety, why was Deku acting like he didn't want this? It wasn't a cute fucking act, most bitches always played this game. It was an old trick and pretty fucking annoying. Bakugo hated to ask for sex when he knew bitches would just give in and put out in the end. He wanted a willing partner that let him get down to it games were fucking boring. 

Deku's arousal was there, faint just under the anxiety maybe he needed more motivation? They were both fucking adults, omegas were always drooling to get even a lick of the alpha's thick cock. This was the offer of a lifetime and maybe once he had the loose bitch he could get the omega out of his head, maybe some of the annoying as dreams would stop. Not that he would tell the omega that he Bakugo had been having some pretty dirty wet dreams starring the greenette. The alpha growled waiting for the omega to do as he was told, obedient was something he liked in his partners. 

Deku was on his knees and Katsuki pulled his cock out, "Open." he growled pulling on the omega's soft green locks. The omega automatically tilted his face upward opening his mouth, "That's good. Good boy. " Katsuki praised the freckled omega almost petting the boy's head lovingly. If he was capable of love, right now he just wanted Deku to be obedient as fuck. Just as expected the smaller boy did as he was told, Katsuki pushed himself in without allowing the boy time to adjust to his girth.

"Don't act like this is your first fucking time get to sucking." The blond alpha felt his balls tighten feeling the warm, tight wetness of the omega's throat.  He didn't have to warn the boy again, the omega was a quick learner. He started to move his head, bringing his small rough hand to encircle the bottom of the alpha's thick cock. He started to bob his head up and down hallowing out his cheeks at a lazy pace. It did feel fucking blissful having Deku's small pink tongue come out and kitten lick the saliva and precum gathering at the angry red tip and under the head, but it was all too slow. 

That would never do, so the alpha decided to take control he grabbed onto those soft locks of green and face fucked the omega, slamming his dick into the back of the boy's throat groaning with pleasure when the boy's throat contracted fighting for air around the thick intruder. "Fuck it feels so good. That's it gag on it. I bet I'm the largest you've ever taken. So good. Ugh such a knott slut. Mmm, you take it so good sucking me in. Maybe I'll take your ass after this you'd like that I know you would-oh fuck!"

Katsuki loved how the smaller boy tried to pull his head back, his hands pressing against the alpha's muscled thighs. He continued to push himself further down the tight throat until his pace maddening, he wanted to cum so bad to have that cock hungry bitch swallow every last drop but then where would the fun be in that. 

He pulled out releasing the boy's hair causing him to fall onto his side gasping for air sobbing, a shaking hand over his red swollen lips. 

"Get on the bed. You have too many clothes on strip." The alpha commanded squeezing his still large cock  licking his own grinning lips hungrily.

"Please not-" Deku wiping his mouth with a shaking hand, tears running down his cheeks.

"I said get up on the bed. Don't make me repeat myself. And strip!" The alpha growled pulling the boy up and pushing him onto the bed aggressively shoving his head down into the pillows. 

Deku didn't want his first time like this he thought he could plead with the blond. How did things turn out like this? He had wanted to be with Kaachan but he had stupidly fantasized his first time being gentler, and with mutual love between them. He tried to roll away but his hips were pulled up his pants somehow unbuttoned and pulled now to expose his lower half.

The alpha was leaning against him, licking at his neck, "Kaachan, I like you but I-can we slow"

"Gross. Don't tell me that bullshit. This doesn't mean anything Deku, this is just a fuck like I said. So be a good slut and stop pretending to be a fucking virgin. It's almost a turn off. Godds I can still smell that nameless old fuck on you." The alpha licked at the trembling boy's neck, "I'm going to fix that. My superior scent will cover his. "

The smaller boy was rolled  onto his naked back, and the alpha was sealing their mouths together. Kaachan tasted of beer and smoke his thick tongue demanding entrance he bit down on the omega's lower lip causing him to open his mouth. Izuku was trying to anchor himself, desperately attempting to keep from being swept away in whatever these feelings or arousal were. 

This was sex, but it was loveless sex, he didn't want to share himself with someone unless it was love. Kaachan had Izuku's wrists pinned above his head, each filthy word tore at the omega's heart. And at the same time his body responded as if it were craving this disgusting form of praise. Oh god were those moans coming from him?

"Good boy." the alpha grumbled as of reading the omega's mind. The blond was indeed enjoying the lustful sounds coming from such easy pray. Deku was staring up at him with glassy eyes, that cute freckled face flushed and he looked so confused. How the fuck did he feign innocence so well? Katsuki had been around, he'd fucked bitches often enough to know when they were pretending. Somehow this bothered him. 

Who had been this shitty nerds first time? He wanted to ask this, needed to suddenly know, the alpha in him growled angrily and possessively. 

Izuku didn't understand the sudden change, Kaachan had seemed gentle his hands running over Izuku's sensitive naked body. Stroking, kissing, and licking as if praising a treasure. However when their eyes met there was something angry and cold there, almost like betrayal. Then those hands started to grip and his mouth demanded more sharp teeth moving down his neck. Izuku arched up feeling that eager mouth on his nipple sucking and biting the sensitive brown flesh. 

"Kaachan-" Izuku moaned.

"Ya you would like this you fucking slut. How many more have you had? Huh?" Bakugo bit down hard on the ivory flesh of the boy's almost delicate collar bone. He caused the omega to hiss in pain and this only added encouragement. The alpha sucked and licked a trail down the boy's muscular abdomen, leaving angry red marks and purpling bruises until he found just what he aimed for. Deku's eye's widened, was Kaachan really going to touch him there? No one had ever seen him like this, had ever touched him and especially there. 

"I-ugh no" the greenette forgot all coherent thought his vision whiting out when the alpha's warm mouth took in the omega's smaller erection completely pulling his the curved hips upwards. It didn't take long to get the omega off, Bakugo felt the small cocklette starting to pulsate the omega's useless balls tightened and without warning that bitch came in his mouth.  

Usually he would definitely be angry but the liquid was surprisingly sweet he swallowed licking his lips. Crimson eyes now staring down on his prey. Deku looked beautiful laying there thighs open, body riddled with bruises and bites, his mouth in a slight "o" eyes dazed. Even his arms were above his head as if Bakugo was still pinning those delicate wrists just there. 

"Now it's my turn." He growled bringing the dazed omega slightly out of his afterglow a questioning look crossing those heavily lidded emerald eyes. Katsuki didn't want to face the boy, he never faced the whores he fucked. So he flipped the lose omega over onto his stomach forcing his head down.

"Present for me like the bitch you are!" He growled pulling the omega's bruised hips up slapping the boy's left ass cheek irritably causing the boy to whimper. Bakugo's large rough hand held Izuku's waist in place while the alpha lined himself up with his other.  

Izuku didn't have a chance to protest before the alpha slammed forward mercilessly without preparation and care. 

Deku screamed out into the pillows, the shock of penetration causing him to nearly activate one for all. The scent of alpha dominating him sent his senses into a tailspin, "Fuck! So fucking tight! Ugh-hmm" The alpha's scent was thick with his arousal and aggression  eyes rolling back he enjoyed just how accommodating the smaller form had to be for his above average cock. "  So tight even though you're wet as fuck." The alpha groaned bottoming out, "Relax you're going to break my dick off." he grunted slapping Deku's right cheek in warning. 

"It hurts. Stop it hurts! I-" Deku sobbed turning his head from the pillows. "Please-" the boy panted. 

Katsuki was too lost in his own selfish need to register the scent of blood he glared down at the idiot making it difficult for himself. "It'll feel good soon. And you better take a fucking pill after, since I'm doing this raw. I don't want any fucking accidents especially with you. Fucking useless nerd. I'd have to end up drowning the quirkless thing." He started to move with a growl of warning,  pushing in at a cruel pace. "What did you think you were the only one that was going to have fun tonight? Useless slut. This is what you were made for. You were made to be fucked, to be under an alpha like me. You should be thanking me for allowing a knottless bitch like you to be my fuck toy."

Katsuki enjoyed the heat developing between the two, godds he was going to come and soon. How embarrassing that this fucking cockslut could do that to him.The air around their mating was sour with anxiety almost a mood killer, stupid fucking bitch Deku. 

The alpha  tried to ignore the growing apprehension, usually omega slick was enough, he wasn't one to ever spend time on foreplay it was for fucking knottless betas. Is that what the little slut had expected, mushy talk and fucking foreplay. That wasn't Bakugo, he had a knott and knew how to fucking use it. Anyway, this was what omegas were made for, what they craved. He started to up his pace feeling the omega going limp beneath him, good he must have just given in.

The alpha bit his lip he was already at the edge from the face fucking he started off with. Wasn't that good enough for foreplay? The omega was wet enough, godds he was so tight, it didn't take long to find his own end. 

He pulled his spent cock from the abused hole kicking off his jeans he pulled his black boxer briefs up and fell asleep pulling the unconscious omega over to him. He could still smell the other alpha on Deku, this pissed him off so he lapped more at the boy's scent gland biting down just hard enough to release a mix of both their scents but not to draw blood. 

The next morning Izuku awake slowly to light streaming through a window, he felt weak and his back and neck ached. Something heavy was weighing him down. He blinked sleep away and realized he was naked very naked and not alone. He looked over to a snoring head of ash blond hair, that head was resting on his chest muscled arms wrapped around the omega's skinny waist. 

Izuku remembered the night before and felt his vision blur, he had sex. He had his first time, and it was with Kaachan, oh godds, oh godds! He needed to get out of there before he embarrassed himself, he'd already told Kaachan he liked him but the alpha became disgusted by it. If Kaachan found out that was Izuku's first time the alpha would definitely ridicule the omega. How mortifying, he would think Izuku even more pathetic for coming to the party and throwing himself at the ash blond. All though that part is a little fuzzy. 

"Stop moving around shitty fucking slut." The alpha was sitting up rubbing sleep from his eyes he stretched. "Why the fuck are you still here. I don't sleep with sluts I just fuck them."

Izuku couldn't help but stare at the muscles and scars lining the pro hero alpha's toned body, visibly swallowing he didn't dare meet those glaring crimson eyes. 

"Like what you see?" Kaachan raised an eyebrow hands proudly on his hips. 

"I-I-" Izuku froze his cheeks flaring up dark red he shook his head. 

"Don't be a fucking child shitty Deku. It's not like a slut like you doesn't know what morning wood is. Or is mine just the biggest you've seen this far? " Izuku lowered his head pulling the blanket over his own lap remembering his own nudity. Kaachan wasn't completely naked he wore a pair of black boxer briefs thank godds. Still Izuku just wanted to disappear, why was the blond hanging around couldn't he just go take the shower he had announced before. 

Katsuki frowned hating the silence, "Listen idiot this means nothing but I wasn't joking when I said you better take a fucking pill because I don't want any fucking brats especially ones from your shitty body. " When Izuku didn't say anything the alpha growled leaning onto the bed he captured Izuku's face cupping his chin cruelly squeezing the omega's pale freckled cheeks. 

"Did you fucking hear me?" 

"I-I'm on birth control." The omega's emerald eyes watered, "All pro heros omega and female betas have to take them."

"Good. Even though your a horrible lay give me your contact info so we can do this again when I'm desperate. " 

The greenette pulled away, "This was-I didn't want" Deku;s eyes watered despite how hard he fought to hold his emotions back. 

"Stop mumbling shitty nerd!" Bakugo growled causing the omega to flinch. 

"It wont happen again. It was a mistake." Izuku felt the lie in his statement. He needed to find clothes, needed to get out of there before he embarrassed himself. 

Katsuki sneered, "You're the mistake and we are done when I say we're done. Maybe I want a morning fuck-" The alpha pulled back the sheet covering the smaller omega revealing several old scars most from training other faded older ones were childhood wounds inflicted by the ash blond as a child. None of this is what caught Bakugo's attention it was something else entirely. The dried blood stains streaking the omega's ivory thighs and staining the sheets under him. 

"What the fuck Deku." Bakugo growled looking down at the dried blood on his half hard dick. 

Izuku flinched, he moved fast now before anything else could be said, he didn't want to continue this conversation. He just wanted to go home curl into a ball and sleep forever in a nest.

"Where the fuck do-"

Izuku found his pants and thankgodds his All Might boxer briefs, he frowned noticing Todoroki's gift was no where in sight but he could just button up the flannel. Every motion caused his back to ache and uh other places. 

The alpha stood glaring having at least pulled his own jeans on he blocked the nerd from leaving. Deku was pale as a ghost, maybe he was hung over, that couldn't have been his first time? Right? Shit! "Fuck!"

Katsuki swore outloud and the smaller boy jumped back. 

"We are both adults. And I'm done here. I need to go-" Deku threw the alpha's previous words back at him but he was still unable to meet the blond's eyes. 

"Was that your first time?" The alpha snarled, Deku took a step back, before he could answer the alpha's phone started to go off. Izuku used the moment to push past the alpha and pull the door open running without thought to his own discomfort he ran barefoot out into the street waving down the first taxi all without looking back. The omega was sure to lock his apartment door once he was inside sliding to the floor hugging his legs and crying into his knees. 

PRESENT

Bakugo entered the Med Room, finding Izuku wiping his eyes but looking less pale and a soft smile on his face. 

"That sounds like Tenya! You'll have to tell me more." Kiyoko finished wrapping the omega's arm carefully.

"All done. Good as new and it looks like your grumpy bodyguard has returned, better head back to bed you do need rest. "

"Thank you Kio-Ki-chan. Please send my best to Iida-kun as well."

"Since you allow it. He would be happy to see you I'm sure but that can be put off. Until you are ready." Deku nodded allowing Bakugo to help him from the table the omega swayed briefly.

"He's going to be a little tired, I gave him a natural pain reliever, the state that his body is in he may just be more likely to become drowsy."

Deku giggled before slumping forward enjoying the strong arm that suddenly lifted him.

"You think?" Bakguo growled, unable to control the flush coming to his face as he scooped the omega up the greenettes nose was buried in Kaachan's scent gland. 

"Icy hot will be bringing in the pup, I didn't know what condition Deku would be in but it looks like despite your shitty face and breath you still have your soft touch." 

"Ouch, was that a compliment? How did that feel coming out?"

"Fuck off."

"And there he is."

 

 

Chapter 6: SAY OUR PEACE

Summary:

Deku gets some feelings out. Bakugo and Todoroki have a talk.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Bakugo was careful not to jostle the figure now completely turned into his scent gland he swallowed hard as soft green hair tickled the alpha's strong jawline. This didn't mean anything, the omega had already let the alpha know it wasn't the alpha the omega was drawn to, it was his familiar scent. This truth didn't keep hope sparking within, if at the very least they could be friends. Something had to be salvageable, Deku had always been so forgiving, after all this time perhaps that one trait was still there under all the pain and trauma. 

Bakugo clenched his jaw he was being fucking selfish as hell again, he clasped his eyes shut feeling the omega's easy breathing, his nose warm against Katsuki's sensitive skin. Didn't that idiot have any clue what he was doing to the alpha, why did he have to be so defenseless, why did Bakugo find it so difficult to let this shitty nerd go? What fucking karma, he was the one doing the chasing.

"Kaachan you smell nice." The omega half sighed half mumbled, the fragile shoulders had lost their tension as did the rest of the small body. Those lips mouthing unknowingly against the goosebumps prickling the alpha's neck. 

"Wish I could say the same." Bakugo swore under his breath at the harsh words that just tumbled out of his mouth without a filter. Fuck! Why couldn't he ever say what he wanted to say, like;you smell so much better. Or I've missed you more than you would ever know. Yet somehow his harsh retort didn't shake the omega instead he heard a happy humm.

"I did miss you."

The alpha swallowed the dry lump in his throat, "Then why did you fucking leave?" they arrived at Deku's room, it was easy to maneuver the small body into his arms so Katsuki could opened the door with ease. Glad that their wasn't any annoying security around to upset the relaxed greenette with their stench. The question still hung between them, Katsuki loathed redundant questions, he knew the fucking reason, he knew it but he wanted to hear the answer, needed to confirm it. Maybe it could help him finally give up, and stamp out that annoying fucking flicker of hope threatening to ignite into a conflagration. 

"I listened to you." 

Okay, that wasn't what he expected, maybe the omega was too drugged for this kind of conversation. Still...

"Of all the fucking times." Bakugo tensed hating how his own body betrayed him, how his arms wished to hold Izuku a little longer, until the very scent of of him melted into his every gland mixing with the nitroglycerin. " Godsdammit Deku. I had been telling you to get fucking lost since we were five fucking years old. And-and you fucking chose that one time to listen to me? "

"Hmm." Came a small yawn. "Why don't I feel any pain?" The young omega whispered snuggling closer to the warmth naturally given off by the alpha holding him, unaware of the affect his skinship was causing. 

"It's Kiyoko's quirk, makes you feel drunk. It can make you speak without a filter." Katsuki deflated. He was grumbling now, glad the omega couldn't see his face flushing. The alpha  remembered how he may have said some embarrassing things about a certain omega while under the quirks power. 

That Kiyoko as far as he could tell had kept her patient to healer pact and had yet to tell anyone. Goddammit he hated weakness. At least he knew first hand she was a far better healer to help Deku and Katsumi. 

" Where is Katsumi's alpha? Why aren't you together?" The omega didn't tense, that was how comfortable the anesthetic made him, because Katsuki wasn't an idiot, there was no way Deku would ever feel comfortable like this under normal circumstances. 

"He didn't want us. It wasn't planned but he didn't want us." the omega whimpered, the pain he felt was deeper than any physical wound, rejection cut like that. 

"Bastard. Was he blind?" Katsuki growled low, Deku giggled.

"I assure you Bakugo he has good vision, the best really. Everything he does is the best. Trust me when I say I wasn't good enough." There was a slight tremble in the small figure Bakugo held. Goddammit he hated hearing his name come from the omega's lips, he should be calling Bakugo Kaachan! Not acting like they were strangers! And what kind of bullshit had that bastard made Deku believe? How could anyone think this fucking pure hearted cinnamon roll wasn't good enough! 

"Who is he? Tell me Deku. I need to know. I need to know the name of the alpha I'm going to fucking beat the shit out of for being so blind."

"He's handsom, and funny not that he means to be. He's clever and so strong. I love him but he didn't want us. Why?" The omega sniffed his wide green eyes full of sadness and confusion, those emerald orbs so vulnerable were staring up into the crimson of Bakugo's eyes. And the alpha had never felt so useless, so unworthy in his whole fucking garbage dump of a life. Bakugo was so jealous of this shitty person that gave up on Izuku, the shitty fucktard that had managed to gain something Bakugo yearned for. Midoriya Izuku's heart. 

 "Is it so hard to love me?" Those words of praise and the pleading question tore at the alpha's very core and he wanted to hunt this asshole down. Wanted to see the less than worthy rival crushed under his own boot!

"He's a dumb fuck Deku! He can't be that smart if he let you both go. Let you and that brat go, what a piece of shit. Did he at least tell you why? What petty excuse did this nameless extra have!" It hurt hearing Deku admit so easily his love for this fucking worthless loser! Why!? Why would he give his heart to some unworthy fucking piece of garbage? Bakugo could feel his chest squeeze painfully. 

Izuku let out another soft sigh followed by a shrug, he broke eye contact bowing his head "He said he didn't want quirkless whelps. He was honest with what I-me and him-what we were. He didn't want a relationship let alone a pup. He would drown-" Deku blinked slowly pulling away his big confused eyes staring off at something over the scowling alpha's shoulder as if he was remembering something.

"He would what?" Katsuki demanded.

"It doesn't matter anymore. It was my mistake I can't fail again protecting my son. He is mine. We don't need pity from him. Or anyone." 

"Deku you have never failed at anything, that's what's so fucking annoying about you. You make all the rest of us worthless pieces of shit look even worse! And yes it's fucking possible because you manage to do it every time! I would never give you my pity."

The omega continued to look up at the alpha with those comically wide emerald orbs. 

" Deku who is he?" Bakugo hated how hard his voice was. 

"Why is it so important to know?" the omega whispered searching the crimson depths of this dream version of Kaachan. How cruel dreams could be. "What would you do? You can't hurt him. You wouldn't be able to put a dent in him no matter how much you tried. He isn't one to admit he's wrong. "

"The fuck I can't." Katsuki didn't hide the jealousy or possessive scent spiraling around the two. "Don't protect the piece of shit. He never deserved your love or loyalty. Are you afraid of him? Did he threaten-" that had to be it, the way Deku's shoulders tensed. Where the fuck had Bakugo been? Why did he let this happen? His own conscience answered those questions for him and the guilt started to bubble to the surface.

'You were too busy pushing him away.'

'You were there telling him he was worthless leaving an opening.'

'Why are you so angry you were just as bad as these monsters.'

'It's too late.'

A horrifying idea came to Bakugo, Deku had to have been seeing the alpha that sired Katsumi while he and Bakugo were together. He always showed up the Katsuki's apartment freshly showered. But that was Bakugo's demand he hated the scent of others on the omega. Wait, had Deku said anything?

Is that why he disappeared, Deku wasn't the type to ever cheat. Not that they were together, oh godds how many times had Bakugo expressed they weren't a couple just fuck buddies. Katsuki had often claimed to have other partners on the side, and he did but he could never go through with sleeping with any of them. Not when he had Deku.  FUCK! Deku was so damn trusting! So damn ready to believe in whatever lies someone would give freely. Katsuki should know, he was after all one of the monsters that prayed on the shitty nerd's innocent nature. 

Had the other alpha made promises? Had he promised Deku love? Security? No, Deku was HIS the omega didn't belong to anyone! It had to be some rebound, some fucking nameless loser that pounced with false promises. Because the omega was like that, he befriended anyone! Had that fucker threatened the greenette?

Deku's breathing was clipped bringing the alpha out of his selfish self hatred. Because once again the great Bakugo Katsuki had made it all about himself! Still the angry bark fell from his mouth"That's it isn't it? You idiot, you should have come to me. I would never let anyone hurt you. Instead you fucking disappeared and you've been relying on that Icy hot piece of shit. Why didn't you come to me?"

Deku blinked, " Whats the diffrence you were hurting me. So why does it matter? This is another dream. Is this a dream?" He shakily brought his hands up to cradle the alpha's cheeks. Katsuki didn't pull back instead he sat with the omega in his lap the two were on the large bed, Bakugo's  own back to the head board. The omega shifted so he was straddling the now confused alpha. Deku's fingers were bandaged but his fingertips were free to touch the alpha's jawline, his slightly chapped lips. Those emerald green orbs glassy the bruises were fading into a sickly green but Katsuki could still make out fingerprints left on those hollowed out cheeks. 

How often had he made negative comments on the constellation of freckles dotting the bridge of the omega's nose and cheek bones?

His harsh words didn't shake the slightly dazed omega, the anesthetic quirk was indeed a powerful one. 

Before Bakugo could say anything the omega leaned in and gently pressed his soft lips to the alpha's. It wasn't all pressure and need but careful and almost innocent. As if it were their first kiss, as if they were a pair of new lovers and this moment was fragile. 

"I don't want to wake up in that cell. I've had this dream but I always wake up back there." Another whispered plea.

"This isn't a fucking dream Izuku." Katsuki pressed his lips back into the omega's, he held back deep down knowing this was wrong. He felt as if he were taking advantage of the omega but instincts demanded this.

Just this once. 

The ash blond moved his lips over the omega's coaxing them to open, breathing in the smell of burn cream and antiseptics, but there was still the underling scent that was Deku's. The sweetness that he craved. He closed his eyes pushing himself in, invading the defenseless cavern. Their tongues mingled, Katsuki caught his breath when the omega sucked wantonly on the tip of his thick tongue. The alpha growled possessively and it was the omega to pull away panting, tears running down his bruised cheeks, hands cupping the alpha's jawline.

"Just another dream." He sniffed allowing those bandaged fingers to fall away into his lap, bowing his suddenly heavy head. 

"If it is I'm the one dreaming." The alpha grumbled causing the omega to slump forward the smaller boy pressing against the alpha's muscular body, Deku's head resting against Katsuki's chin. The alpha kissed the clammy skin his arms circling around the too thin waist, realizing that he may have been hurting the injured boy during his lapse of judgment, Katuski hoped he hadn't left bruises on the already marked hips. Then again instinct preened at the idea that he could easily overwrite what some lesser alpha had damaged had tried but failed to claim. 

"You don't ever have to be afraid. Of him." He had to get this into Deku's stubborn head. 

"What about you?" the omega's sob tore at the alpha's soul, goddammit he was such a piece of shit. 

"I wont hurt you. I swear I wont fucking ever do anything to you again. I'm so fucking sorry for the burns for the way I pushed you down and used you as my personal stress relief.  There is no excuse for what I was, how I acted. I was just so fucking scared of what you made me feel. It was easier to push you away. As long as I told myself I hated you, that what we had was just me getting my rocks off, I thought I could keep my pride and sanity intact. I'm so fucking sorry Deku. When you left, I realized so much about my shitty self. You made me realize how much I needed you, how much I -how much I loved you. I swear I'll never ever raise my hands to you. I'm not asking for anything from you but I would like to be friends. I know it's too late to have any fucking more."

"This is a dream." Deku wiped at his eyes, his face pressed to the alpha's chest. "I don't want to wake up. He'll come back. He's always there behind my eyelids, awake lurking. His scent it's on me. Under this useless skin. This isn't real, the real Kaachan would never apologize. He doesn't know how. I'll just rest here for a little bit longer. "

"No one can touch you again Izuku. This isn't a dream." Katsuki cupped the back of the omega's green hair tilting the greenette's head back carefully so their eyes could meet. The heavily lidded green orbs blinked tiredly at him, tears still brimming slowly rolling over the long lashes. 

"Tell that to my heart." The omega whispered just low enough the alpha barely caught what he said, "He'll be back. He will find us." The smaller boy started to tremble and Bakugo pulled him closer,  rocking the smaller figure in his arms. 

"He can come back, and he can find you but I will be the one fucking waiting for that second rate low level son of a bitch. We both will, because you are stronger than he fucking thinks. Kiyoko said you just need to build up muscle you're too weak to use your quirk right now it would shatter every bone in your body. So for now you need to trust me, I'll be here. I'm not going any where and neither the fuck are you. You can rest. You're safe. Both of you! It's fine now, why? Because I'm here " Katsuki rubbed his chin over the top of the omega's lowered head. 

"This is a diffrent dream." The omega hummed the last of his tension leaving his beaten body allowing him to relax into the alpha's hold. " This is nice. You sound just like a number one hero." The omega grinned slightly remembering All might. "Plus Ultra?"

Katsuki sighed heavily, "So damn corny. Yes. Plus Ultra."

"You smell nice for a dream." the omega snuggled in closer accepting the alpha's warmth. 

"Deku, I'm so fucking sorry. I fucked up so bad and I'll tell you this when you're awake. I'll tell you every damn day." Bakugo held on to his childhood friend before finally resolving to lay him gently in the large nest. Soon after Todoroki entered carrying a sleepy eyed pup.

"Oh, good you're still here, he has been fighting sleep wanting to say goodbye to you."

The dual toned alpha huffed, and Bakugo grinned catching the faint hint of jealousy.

"Of course I'm still here brat. Like I would fucking leave before saying goodbye. I wasn't raised in a fucking barn. Although I was raised by a crazy bi-uh witch that would say otherwise." The pup blinked slowly his lids heavy he giggled.

"That nn-ice lady took all my pain. No shots." The boy's expression was so much like Deku's Katsuki couldn't hold back a grin. This kid was cute as hell, he would definitely attract unwanted attention from pushy alphas and disgusting betas a like once he reached his teens. No worries Katsuki would be sure to keep those nameless extras from getting too close. He after all knew all the pick up lines, someone would have to teach this kid how to see bullshit for what it was. If he's anything like Deku was he'll be easily fooled!

"No frowns." The boy yawned snuggling into the alpha. "Will you come tomorrow?" The boy yawned again without a stutter his sweet tranquil scent invaded the alpha's senses and he brought the boy closer to sniff his soft hair causing the boy to chirp drowsily. "The nice lady-san will bring a friend to visit."

"Her name is Iida-san and if she's talking about that brat of hers then I know who you are talking about."

"Do you think he'll be my friend?" The boy had such hope in his voice almost a plea.

"He's an idiot if he doesn't. However I've met the kid don't be too hard on him, he's a little grouchy but it's only for show. If he makes you cry I can't promise I won't return the fucking favor."

Again the boy giggled nuzzling into the alpha's scent gland his young body going lax and his breathing evening out. Katsuki scented the boy before laying him next to his mother. Of all the chaotic feelings swirling around him

Todoroki watched with his usual poker face however Bakugo knew the alpha better than that, he could see the fucker had something to say. The ashen haired alpha left the room shutting the door carefully behind him, he took note of two familiar security officers taking up post near the door.

The two men wearing black were part of security at the agency Bakugo worked at, they had quirk neutralizing spray, handcuffs and other weapons. They gave a respectful nod to the number one hero.

"I know you bastards are here to do a job but if you scare that pup and his mother in there in anyway I will personally make it that not even your mothers can identify what's left of your bodies scent included."

"Yes sir." Both alphas replied straight face but he could see the faint tension in their shoulders.

Todoroki led the ashen haired alpha back to his office, the one with pictures of Katsumi. "What now?" Bakugo growled, picking up a picture of a smiling Katsumi with a chocolate cake holding a single candle on a table. The pup looked so happy and Deku was holding the boy in his lap encouraging him to be ready to blow out the single candle.

"I just wanted to thank you."

"Fucking what?" That caught the ash blond off guard.

"You heard me. I said thank you. I know we've always had our differences in school and once we joined our prospective agencies. When I left America after recovering Izuku, I am ashamed to say I did so in a panic. My one true purpose was to get both Izuku and Katsumi to safety. I knew Japan was more secure than America even before the information leaks. I have done a poor job securing my estate and I am very grateful to you for pointing out the flaws in my own security as well as staff. All of that aside I was prepared to make it so you and Izuku would never meet. However by happy accident you have reunited." 

The alpha held a hand up cutting off the sudden angry words the ashen haired alpha was about to spout. "I haven't finished. I haven't seen Katsumi-chan smile as much as he has since meeting you. When my team first recovered the two omegas, Katsumi was in such a state of shock he wouldn't let any alpha's near him including me." The pain that statement caused in the icy hot bastard's scent sucked the air from the room.

"I was there when he was born, I was the first alpha to hold him while doctor's rushed to help slow Midoriya's blood loss. I was there when he took those first steps, his words, the bike-"

"I get it you fucking bragging asshole! Get to the fucking point!" Bakugo set the picture back on the stupid antique looking desk, he fought the urge to burn a hole in the perfected cherry colored surface. 

"The point is, I know you and Izuku had something, I won't pretend to know your feelings, and I know he's vulnerable now. "

"Are you asking me to back the fuck off? I-" The blond alpha growled.

"Do you know why Katsumi idolizes ground zero?" The duel toned alpha cut the blond's angry words off.

Katsuki hated that fucking expressionless face and monotone voice, "The kid's got good taste." The alpha grumbled rolling his eyes. "Why should I give a fuck about some brat's idolizing me. Fuck the whole nation fucking loves me. Have you been outside?" The blond  replied curtly, but deep down he was preening that the kid admired Ground Zero.

"It's not just because you're the number one hero." The Heterochromic alpha continued he was still standing, but instead of glaring at the scowling blond his focus was fixed on a picture just behind Katsumi.  "It's fine now you helpless bastards! Why, because I'm here." Todoroki rolled his eyes. "When Midoriya heard young Katsumi repeating what you said he spit out what he had in his mouth, and tried to change the channel. It was too late, Katsumi thought the explosions were the greatest thing and listening to you yell at the reporters made him laugh for some reason or another."

Katsuki didn't understand the warmth in his chest, "Why the fuck are you telling me this?" 

"Because," The other alpha sighed heavily, falling back into his obnoxiously big leather chair, "despite what you think. I am not your enemy or rival. I wont deny my feelings for Midoriya were once romantic, but he was always upfront with me and let me know where I stood in his heart. I accepted we would be nothing more than friends years ago. As much as it pains me to say this, I am on your side. I wont stand in your way as you attempt to mend whatever bridges you've burned. Understand that though I've given you my approval, I am first and foremost Izuku's friend. If you betray this trust I'm putting into you know that I'm willing to do everything in my power to see that you meet a painful-"

"I get it." Bakugo cut the other alpha off, there was too much to think about today, this was a fucking landmine. Maybe he was dreaming, what the fuck made Icy Hot decide this?

 

Notes:

You love me! You really LOVE ME! thank you all FOR THE SWEET COMMENTS! Lets be friends on Tumblr Marylousfanfictionspace

Chapter 7: DNA

Summary:

Sometimes we can make our own family and put all that other stuff aside. Blood or not.

Notes:

thought I'd add some fluff cause it's been so sad and dark thus far.

Chapter Text




Katsumi was vibrating with excitement, he ate all of his breakfast feeling less nervous now that Alpha Rei-san wasn't around to monitor his intake. Instead the young omega was excited to chatter endlessly to his monotone uncle about a hero movie that Red Riot promised to bring him.

"Toto-san, do-do you think th-at my guest will wa-nt to-to-to watch it with me?" Todoroki smiled down at the young boy who was tugging on his leg, the ashen head with green streaks lowered. The boy's voice was an excited but shy whisper.

"I've heard only good things about this movie and I've been assured by a reliable source that it's very popular among kids of your age group."

"Toto-san." Katsumi giggled, "You mmean he will like it." The young boy tried hard to not stutter, but Todoroki was more focused on the fact that the pup had laughed, and smiled.

"You know, there are other Pro Heros that may just visit. I think if you ask Ground Zero and Red Riot they'll be happy to introduce you to their friends. "

"Yu-you tthink so!" the boy was on his feet eyes bright, the alpha refused to be jealous that the child was excited to meet the Pros of Japan. Deku had been sure to keep work from reaching home, as a result Katsumi wasn't exposed to too many pro heros in the flesh.

"Oi why would you want to meet those low ranking losers?" Bakugo had entered catching the end of the conversation.

Katsumi beemed and ran up to the blond his arms outstretched, the alpha picked the pup up without hesitation. Todoroki held back a grin, seeing his nephew happy warmed his heart, even if he felt a small jab of jealousy. He wasn't selfish and refused to allow such minor feelings to ever pull him down. He raised an eye brow at what the blond alpha was wearing, Bakugo came in a black hoodie his head covered by a black hat that said KILL on it, his black skinny jeans sculpting the muscled hero finished off with heavy black boots.

"Don't give me that look you half and half bastard, I don't like to draw attention. The last thing you need is fucking reporters sniffing around."

"Right, but you look as if you are about to rob a bank." Todoroki sighed well at least it didn't draw the wrong kind of attention, it would scare off anyone rather than stir up questions. Same old Bakugo Katsuki.

"Sir, Iida-san has arrived I've directed her to the medical room, she has brought a friend with her." The butler looked less than impressed, Bakugo knew what would ruffle the serious Betas feathers.

"Well lets go meet that brat Asas." Bakugo had glared at the little shit after visiting the office this morning, the kid had balls he glared right back. Bakugo kept his distance learning from first hand experience what the little shit's quirk was, he had his mother's healing ability, as well as the ability to throw up a shield, Bakugo had seen it's strength. He had said something to the little bastard only to have the pup hit the back of Bakugo's leg numbing it with his quirk, Bakugo went to smack him after nearly stumbling his leg numb. However when the alpha turned to smack the brat his hand came up against a force field, it was pretty solid the blond alpha had wanted to test just how strong but the brat's father stepped in yelling at them both.

The kid's shield was wide enough to half encircle himself, he would be useful in a fight someday once he strengthened his quirks. The kid had a sharp tongue and a big fucking chip on his shoulder. Bakugo had heard the pup had it rough at school, some of the kids knew he was a villian's kid and Iida Tenya wasn't his father.

So the blond alpha had made a detour this morning to the agency just to check and took the chance to talk to the little shit. Katsuki had growled at the scowling dark haired brat, " Oi! You better not bully this kid."

"Or what shitty old man?" The little brat challenged meeting the crimson eyes of the blond.

Katsuki reached for the brat only to come up against the kid's fucking shield he drew his hand back it was numb, so now the kid had a new trick, not only could he throw up an invisible wall but anything touching it would go numb, damn he was going to be scary as a Hero.

"Son-" Iida Tenya sighed interrupting the two.

"Don't call me son!" The younger boy stomped off, and Tenya shook his head.

"He's going through a rebellious stage."

"What the fuck, no! He's too young for that! Are you a fucking id-" Katsuki had started to object but he could see the stars in his old schoolmates eyes.

"He's growing so fast. Such a head strong boy. Although I don't agree with his use of strong language, I can't help but praise his-" Katsuki marched off refusing to hear anymore of the idiot father's speech. He was almost to the elevator when the little runt nearly ran into him.

"Tsk." Katsuki growled, "You shouldn't be such an asshole to Iida. He's got a son complex you know. No matter how much you fucking push he'll never give in or up. It's fucking annoying."

"Mind your own business. Anyway, mom said I had to say sorry. I don't know what the big fucking deal is about this kid." The young alpha growled and marched off.

"Oi! Where's my apology!" Katsuki yelled at the retreating back of the boy wearing faded blue jeans, his black and white converse squeaking against the shiny tile. The blond alpha didn't miss the fact the little brat was wearing an old Ingenium shirt. Fucking kids these days.

The alpha had quickly shifted through the files left on his desk, he hadn't been given any new brats to mentor however his work with the current ones wasn't something he could or wanted to put on hold or shove onto someone else.

The alpha had an idea to bring the troubled kids with him, but he would need to ask for permission. It might do these little bastards some good seeing first hand what happens to those who detour from the straight path. These brats reminded him of himself that's why he had taken them on. There were others over the last six years he had helped, that was part of his self imposed penance.

The alpha shoved these thoughts all aside focusing back on the here and now, he took a deep pull of Katsumi's sweet scent before putting Katsumi down leading him towards the medroom.

Deku met them in the hall, he was still wearing loose fitting clothes, a pair of black sweats that were pulled up to just under his knees revealing more bandages, and a yellow All Might shirt most likely vintage. The alpha thought he looked cute as hell with his impressive bed head, and maybe he seemed a little more rested.

"Mama!" Katsumi grinned he had his Ground Zero action figure in his hand having made sure not to leave it in the dinning room.

"Ka-chan!" The greenette grinned happy to see his pup smiling he lifted the boy into his bandaged arms embracing him the two scented each other. "I heard you ate everything this morning. Does your stomach feel better?" The small boy nodded happily.

"I-I feel great! Uncle Kiri-san gave mme a new hero movie!" The boy's eyes were wide with excitement and Izuku ignored the blond's presence near the door of the medroom.

Katsuki watched as the two entered the medroom, he hung back not wanting to overwhelm Deku, the greenette was avoiding eye contact once again.

Izuku sat his son up on the table, smiling at his pup who was trying to put on a brave front, it tore at Izuku knowing the pup was nervous when it came to the painful bandage changes. However Kiyoko-san had a light touch and reassuring scent.

"Ah, goodmoring Ka-chan." The dark haired woman smiled gently, "How are you feeling? Any tummy issues?"

The pup smiled shyly shaking his head, then his wide green eyes caught movement just near the healer's right side. A boy with dark hair stood scowling hands behind his back, he wasn't looking at Katsumi and this made the shy boy bite his lip. The dark haired boy was taller, and didn't look friendly at all. What if he was a bully like all the other kids had been? Would he use his quirk on Katsumi? What was his quirk? Did he even want to be friends?

"There all done." Kiyoko-san ruffled the boy's green streaked blond tresses, "Let me introduce you now to my son." Kiyoko took the boy from the table placing him down near his own mother. "Asas this is Midoriya Katsumi, Ka-chan this is my son Iida Asas. Asas what do you say?"

"Tsk." The taller dark haired boy rolled his eyes shoving his hands into his jean pockets. "Nice to meet you, I am Asas."

Izuku held back a grin, the young boy sounded so much like Bakugo had used to as a kid the greenette fought the urge to ruffle the dark head of spikey hair. "Go on Ka-chan don't be rude." Izuku urged gently as his son half hid behind his bandaged leg.

"Ha-hello. I-Imm uh uh Midoriya Ka-Katsumi." the boy burned red stumbling through his name.

"Well Ka-chan, Sa-chan came to work with me, he's looking forward to being shown around the large garden and I heard from a certain red haired hero-"

"That shit for hair idiot knows crap about movies." The dark haired boy grumbled causing the smaller one to wince.

"Iida Asas." Kiyoko warned.

"Come on brat-I mean Ka-chan show me around. " The dark haired boy sighed motioning with his head towards the door.

Izuku kneeled down, wincing slightly causing his pup to whimper, "Mama?"

"I'm fine. Just sore. Listen, " Izuku cupped his son's bruised face, "Just be yourself, don't worry. And try not to over do it. Listen to the security and don't go anywhere out of sight."

"Yes. Okay. Promise." The boy nodded carefully embracing his father before turning to his new friend, "F-follow me."

Asas glanced back at his mother who was now helping the freckled omega to stand, he frowned taking in the guy's injuries the kid had the same. Had the two been in a bad accident? Despite his lack of interest in this whole be friends thing he had watched the smaller kid's bandage change. There were distinctive finger prints on the kid's wrist, had someone done that?

"I-I'm sorry yyou have to play with mme. If you want, you can do wha-uhg whatever and-and I'll ssay we played." Asas had nearly run into the smaller boy's back the kid had just stopped right there in the long hall. The young alpha noticed how the place was crawling with security, what the hell was going on?

"Tsk. Don't pretend to know me brat. Besides I don't have anything better to do. Looks like your old man's loaded I bet you have some pretty fun games to play."

"I-I'm not ggood with video games." the ash blond with green streaks held up his bandaged hand.

"Sucks to be you. Come on. Lets go outside then."

"Theres a koi pond we can ugh sail boats in." The boy looked hopeful peaking up through his bangs at the alpha who shrugged.

"Whatever."

Asas didn't mind the kid, it turned out their birthdays were pretty close, and even if the stuttering was annoying as fuck the kid only did it when he was nervous. He seemed to calm down after awhile. The security kept their distance but the observant young alpha noticed how the omega was weary of them.

"So I heard Todoroki-san owns this place but you don't have the same name. Are you his bastard then? "

The boy giggled, "No, Toto-san isn't my alpha, everyone thinks so. I don't mind. I've never met my father. Mama says he's doing important hero work so he-"

Asas raised an eyebrow the freckled kid looked away Asas cut the kid's lame explanation off, "So whats your quirk?" All happiness seemed to be sucked out of the kid, and Asas felt like punching something.

Things had been going great, this kid wasn't overly annoying he was actually not bad company. How long would this last, as soon as the guy found out that he is adopted and his real alpha is a villian things would go the natural route. Why did he even care!?

"I-I don't have one." the boy mumbled lowering his eyes his body tensing as well as his scent souring. Asas realized with horror that the omega was waiting for him to strike out or say something cruel.

"Oh." Oh, was that it? "Don't look so down, they aren't all that great. " What a lame way to try and cheer someone up, Asas sucked at feelings but he hoped the omega wouldn't be afraid of him.

"You-still want to be friends?" Asas was caught in those green eyes, wide and hopeful, the kid was looking at Asas like he had just defeated a mountain of villains. Why was this making him feel warm and fuzzy? Gross.

All he could do was nod then the kid was hugging him! No one hugged him but his mom, he froze unable to move. "Thank you Sa-chan! You are really cool! So nice! You're my first friend!" The boy squeaked vibrating happily he pulled away. "Come on I'll show you my secret base! Do you have a quirk? Will Sa-chan show me his quirk!"

"Hey! Slow down." The dark haired alpha had no choice to follow the kid, however he came up short once more his wrist was released from the small hold the omega had. The dark haired boy could see why he was released the dumb kid had accidentally run into one of the nameless clone looking security officers. This one had gray hair and wore a serious expression, he straightened his dark suit, turning slightly when Katsumi had fallen.

The smell of fear was so strong it nearly pushed the young alpha to his knees, this was the first time he ever experienced such a strong scent. It clouded his head making him feel fuzzy and almost numb, this paralyzing feeling quickly passed once he heard his new friend's shaking voice. 

"I-I-Im sss-orry." The omega whimpered covering his face trying to scoot away from the surprised adult alpha.

"Don't be scared no harm done pup." The security alpha started to reach for the terrified omega, but the boy started to hyperventilate. Asas felt sick to his stomach, the scent that was Katsumi's was now drowned out completely by anxiety and fear.

"Back off idiot you're scaring him!" Asas growled kneeling down he glared at the security idiot, the others were coming closer due to the smell of the pups fear and the boy's whimpers. No one was listening, didn't these assholes see what they were doing to Ka-chan.

"I-Im ssorry. I-m-ddon't-I'm sorry. Please don't hurt my mom." the omega's plea made Asas feel anger towards this unknown adult that was causing the smaller boy to cry. He found himself unable to hold back as he growled, his own scent becoming stronger and protective. Well as strong as an alpha his age could be.

Asas couldn't take the pain in his friend's shaking voice, "Hiro what's going on?" One of the nameless clones started towards them he was yelling into his earpiece.

"He's just upset." the gray haired idiot replied he then turned to reach for the small omega pup, Asas put a hand up his alpha instincts screaming PROTECT. His shield buzzed with power encircling both the sobbing Ka-chan and himself.  When the adult alpha's hand hit against the shield he hissed and drew his hand  back quickly his good hand cradled his now dead arm.  "Fuck! My arm is numb! You little-"

"Hiro! Language you're scaring Midoryia-chan." Asas noticed the other idiot had the sense to pull his friend back and wave the other security team back. "Ground Zero made it clear the protocols." 

Katsumi sniffed hearing the alpha's surprise, he heard Sa-chan growl, "There's more where that came from idiots."

Katsumi blinked, he was alright, they were outside in the garden not in a cage. The hand on his shoulder squeezed but it wasn't painful. "Breath dummy, you're going to make yourself sick. "

"Sa-chan?" Katsumi put his arm down slowly, he then looked at the security alpha rubbing his arm furiously. "What-"

"Don't worry about that guy, it's just numb. My quirk lets me put up a shield and it has an numbing agent. It will wear off, I have my father's quirk and my mother's ability to numb things."

"Amazing." Katsumi wiped at his eyes forgetting his fear, his friend only shrugged.

"It's nothing big. "

"Your dad must be awesome like your mom." Katsumi sniffed his voice still shaking from lingering fear.

"My dad is a villian." Asas didn't know why he said it but it came out, "My real dad at least. But Iida Tenya is my step father. I've never met Dark Shield." The young alpha wrinkled his nose breathing through his mouth hating how the scent of fear though not as strong continued to linger. 

"So he's not really your dad." Katsumi replied as a matter of fact, he started to stand hissing in pain holding his elbow he must have hit it when he fell, there was blood soaking through the bandages.

"What do you mean didn't you just hear me?" Asas ignored the security demanding that he lower his shield, he frowned realizing he had made a complete circle around himself and Katsumi. He'd only ever managed a half shield nothing circular and definitely nothing that included another person. "My father is a villain." He grumbled his eyes narrowing on the blood soaking through the now dirty bandages on his friend's elbow and one on his leg. 

"No." Katsumi shook his head, "You said you have a quirk from a villain but your dad is Iida-san. And what that other guy is has nothing to do with you. Are you Dark Shield Asas?" The omega shook his head his eyes down cast, "No you are Iida Asas." The younger boy humphed trying to stand he wiped at his eyes his hands were shaking he bit his lip seeing the red stain the bandages he swayed.

"Ka-chan?" Asas dropped his shield to catch the smaller boy.

"Blood-bblood." He clung to the other boy who put a soothing hand just over the boy's injury.

"It's alright. Does it hurt here?" Sa-chan swallowed pressing lightly he numbed the area hoping he didn't numb the whole arm of his friend, the boy nodded. 

"Thats better." the omega swallowed turning into his friend's shoulder. "I-I don't like to ssee it."

" Then don't look dummy." The young alpha stated rolling his eyes causing the omega to giggle. "Let's go back to see my mom she'll have to fix your bandage. Climb on my back." The alpha instructed kneeling down, he continued to scowl at the security now keeping their distance. "No one will touch you." The alpha swore and his friend did as he was told.

"Sorry for being a crybaby." He whispered into the back of Asas' ear.

"Tsk. You are a crybaby but it's fine." This caused the omega to giggle and the young alpha didn't understand why his own face felt so warm.

Bakugo had been going over security measures with Todoroki when he heard something over the radio. Both alpha's rushed to the medroom, the security officers all kept their distance.

"What happened?" Bakugo demanded glaring at the nervous gray haired security guard.

"The pup fell, he ran into me-"

"I-I ran into him. I'm sorry." The small omega mumbled causing Bakugo to turn away from his epic scowling.

"Not your fault." He didn't miss how the omega was sliding off of Asas's back. Had the usually temperamental brat carried the smaller boy? Katsuki lifted the small omega into his arms examining the boy's dirty bandages he kept his touches light and face neutral.

"Of course it isn't idiot." Sa-chan snapped at the blond adult alpha he scowled until the pro hero put the omega down on the exam table.

"He hit his elbow. And bumped his knee." Sa-chan reported to his mother.

"Does it hurt?" Kyioko asked the small omega pup she started to pull out the necessary wound care supplies from the cabnet behind her.

"Sa-chan made it better." The omega beamed.

"He did, did he?" The omega healer looked down at her son who was beet red looking anywhere but at her his hands in his pockets.

"It was nothing, I just numbed the area. It needs to be cleaned." He growled.

"Aaand he mmade a shield, so cool!" The omega forgot his bleeding elbow.

"Kid wouldn't let us go anywhere near the omega pup. I tried to help him up and Iida-kun numbed my hand with his quirk and his shield wrapped around both keeping my men from getting any closer." The gray haired security guard shook his head, damn kids and their quirks.

"I told those idiots to stop scaring him with their stink." Sa-chan growled.

"What!" Bakugo snarled causing the small boy on the table to whimper.

"Oi! Shitty old man! You too!" Sa-chan ignored his mother's reprimanding swat to his head for the language. Instead he climbed up on the bed next to his friend causing the small omega to giggle.

Bakugo stopped himself from exploding the idiot second rate security officer instead he turned to watch as that brat Asas sat crossed legged next to the giggling Katsumi, the omega was half turned his head nearly resting on the alpha pup's shoulder.

Shoto didn't say anything he just watched with a small grin, his little nephew deserved a friend and it appeared he had made a very protective one at that.

"Come on you." Rei-san had been discussing with the omega healer the small details of Izuku's medical history. The dark haired alpha tapped the security guard on the shoulder, "Let me take a look at that. "

The alpha was grateful to be out from under Bakugo's scowl and Todoroki-san's displeasure, he happily followed the woman into the employee exam room.

The temporary silence was broken by the butler entering quickly worry on his face,  "Sir. Todoroki-sama is here and is demanding to speak with you."

Katsuki heard this and tensed he read and smell the sudden irritation as well as nervous exasperation followed by a protective growl. "He asked about our guests, and he isn't very happy." The old butler added bowing. "Forgive me but when he demanded know I could not hold back."

"It's fine, I know my father and expected this sooner or later. I am surprised he's managed to stay away this long. Will you see to that the boys have lunch and settle in front of the television in the play room, be sure to have enough pillows and blankets for a comfortable fort or nest. Katsumi usually loves to nest after his anxiety attacks, although he looks like he is doing alright he may just fall asleep without notice." Katsuki caught his breath when the half and half pro hero bastard's lips curved into a small grin his expression one of fond amusement. He really did love and care for this kid, Katsuki was jealous, and a little angry at himself unable to find a reason why.

"So I take it your old man hasn't changed huh?" Katsuki rolled his eyes knowing Endeavor was the principle of UA and semi-retired. By Semi he knew the Pro hero asshole was head of the council and did a lot of behind the scene stuff no one truly knew about. 

"Not by much." The two toned alpha grumbled as he left the room leaving the butler to take care of the boys.

Katsuki shook his head "I bet the old bastard was just tickled pink knowing you moved in All Might's successor and the number one hero. After all he didn't hide the fact how much he's hated Deku since the sports festival. "

The other alpha scowled, "He wasn't too happy with how Izuku confronted him later, he actually defended me to my father. He told him my power belonged to no one but me, and that my father was my father he should remember we were two diffrent people. My dreams were my own and not his."

"Fucking Deku." Katsuki meant it to sound like a growl but it was more a fond grumble.

"The only one who ever has dared speak to my father in such a way was All Might, or at one time my mother. To say the least he wasn't happy. I never cared about my father's opinion, and I'm ashamed to say I was afraid of my father. However it was Izuku that helped me stand up to him, he showed me that I could be me. He was my first real friend. I put my father behind me and cut ties with him. Even if Izuku told me that it was better to try to talk things out with him I refused.  Izuku helped me make my mother's final days memorable." 

Bakugo frowned, he had never really cared to know anything about the other alpha even as a classmate, but hearing the alpha's mother had passed surprised him. Endeavor's wife was in the hospital? For how long?"

"She gave me this you know." Shoto pointed to his scar his expression distant, "But I never blamed her, I never hated her. It's a long twisted story. Izuku is the first person I was able to share my secrets and worries with. I owe him so much. After my mother passed my siblings cut my father off completely, especially after the secret of my older brother being the villain Dabi was released publicly. "

"That was a shit show. I never believed that your old man would ever help a villain break out of prison not even one that was his son."  The blond growled. 

"It's true. My father may be many things but he would never go against the rules of a pro hero, besides he isn't one to ever make excuses for his children. Especially one that brought such dishonor to our family. That's one thing he cared very much about, was our reputation." Shoto didn't hold back the venom in this statement. "My father pushed for me to leave to America around that time, his misguided attempt to keep scandal from interrupting my own career. Like I needed his help." Shoto sneered, "It did allow me to help Izuku out, he was having a difficult time then and it was the better escape, I guess for us both. I hadn't realized it but I wasn't taking my mother's passing well. My siblings still are not in contact with my father but Izuku's personality would not allow me to just leave my own bonds severed. I didn't know it then but he was secretly speaking to my father and keeping him updated about my life, he then arranged a meeting. It was a very heated exchange, no puns intended. However at the end we seemed to come to an understanding and since my father has a certain fondness from Izuku."

"Fondness?" Bakugo tried to picture the hardass Endeavor being fond of anyone, the man didn't even blink at his own son's hearing. Or All Might's funeral. From the sound of it he didn't even seem to care about his wife's condition. Why would he care about Deku? What kind of Fondness? Bakugo felt a prickle of jealousy the sting burned through him, was there more to that? Before he could ask the two arrived at Shoto's study. The two toned alpha pushed the door open with irritation.

"Father. I thought I told you-"

"I'm tired of waiting. I wanted to see my grandson and my adopted son. The one who actually cares what happens to his poor old man."

"There is nothing poor about you! And he is not your adopted son-"

"I put him in my will, since none of you good for nothings want or need me. "

"For good reason." Shoto growled. 

"Seeing how you are the only worthless offspring that still speaks to me-"

"Only out of respect for my mother's last wishes and Izuku's encouragement." This was a first time for Bakugo, he was actually witnessing the usually stoic expressionless monotone Shoto Todoroki was bickering and pouting. The blond found it difficult to hold back a laugh and the urge to take a picture. 

"All that aside Shoto, I wanted an update. "

"I sent you a report-"

"Cut the shit. I don't care about stats, or plans. I wanted to see Izu-chan and my Ka-chan."  The gravely voice belonging to the semi retired hero dropped, taking on a gentleness Katsuki would have never thought the alpha capable of. 

Shoto sighed his arms crossing over his chest, "He's recovering, as you've seen from my report Ground Zero's suggestions are helping speed the process. Today Katsumi played and laughed with Iida's son. Izuku has agreed to see a therapist for both of them, one will be in tomorrow. "

"Can I see them?"There it was again the soft almost pleading tone. 

"Izuku needs his rest father and he's-"

"He needs to be reassured there's nothing to be embarrassed by, he did nothing wrong. He has my support. And the council's informants are still coming up nothing new. There are a few sittings of the alpha in Canada, he seems to have a base there. There's enough supporting intel its just a matter of time time before we have the son of a bitch." 

Endeavor then turned to Katsuki offering his hand "Ground Zero it's good to see you again." The alpha nodded in the blond's direction. "Oh, I have received your request for shadowing, I did send out the permission forms this morning and wanted to tell you face to face they have received approval. It might be good for the brats to see a hero in action. As long as Shoto here agrees of course. However I'll be giving them my own talk before they are released to you."

Shoto raised an eyebrow, his father continued to talk "Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm going to find my favorite grandson."

"He's your only grandson." Shoto growled. 

"I've brought him a present or two."  the pro hero lifted a large red gift bag brimming with several gifts in various sizes and colorful wrapping sweeping out of the room his booming voice called out, "Oh! Ka-chan! Grandpa is here! I've missed you my boy!" 

"So annoying." Todoroki huffed, then he turned back to look at Katsuki, "Care to explain what the fuck my annoying old man was talking about?" Did Todoroki Shoto the alpha elitist just swear? That was something Katsuki didn't expect neither was the dueling scents of both Todoroki aphas, and he thought he had a a bad relationship with his old hag of a mother. 

Meanwhile Endeavor found the boy he was looking for, he did look better than he had almost three weeks ago when the recovering team had brought in the two omegas. The bruises were clearing up and the burns were still evident by the carefully wrapped bandages. 

The semi-retired pro hero watched unnoticed from the entrance of the playroom. He tried to remember his own children playing and chattering in this very room. His heart squeezed when no memory truly formed, guilt sat like a rock in his stomach. Back then he only focused on his dream to become number one, his focus that one of his children any one of them would surpass him surpass All might! He had missed out on so much, his old rival and later friend had shown him many things. The great hero Endeavor knew his failings by heart, and every day he was reminded of them more and more. 

He had failed his Shoto, his children had suffered from his lack of interest in them, his disappointment in their quirks, quirks he deemed not strong enough and disappointing. He had failed Rei his dear wife, they were truly strangers when they first met. He closed his eyes recalling how gentle she was, shy and determined to be a good wife worthy of him. All his family had wanted was someone who had a name just as esteemed and just as noble as their own so they could produce offspring with strong quirks. When Rei realized he would never love her, not even grow to love her something in her eyes that light died. Then came the children, each one of them begging for his attention until they no longer acknowledged him. They were all going by their mother's maiden name if that wasn't a slap to the face, the only one keeping Todoroki was Shoto.

That boy only claimed it was because the paperwork was too much of a hassle, and the former pro hero was truly cut by such words. Then his son, Toya, he had always blamed Rei for the pup's unstable personality becoming a villain. However it was truly his fault, it's a wonder that Shoto hadn't turned to the League just to get back at Endeavor. Toya had stood there during his trial glaring coldly at the number one Hero sneering "I only regret I've been caught before taking Endeavor out! Then again my being captured and the world discovering my parentage does put a black mark on the Todoroki name as well as his so I guess it's a win after all."

The alpha was proud and seeing what his eldest son's quirk had done to the boy's skin, was something he found hard to swallow. However he kept the straightest of faces used to being in the public eye he couldn't afford to break, even when news reached Rei that her long lost pup had been found and he was a high ranking villain. She had demanded nothing the whole time she was in that institution, until that day. She made several demands to see her pup to visit him in jail and the number one hero couldn't deny her knowing Shoto would just make it happen without Endeavor's support. 

The proud alpha pulled away from those dark memories, he was grateful for the second chance he found in Mydoria Izuku and darling Katsumi! Quirkless or not the child was pure sunshine, the firey alpha had destroyed his office when he found out that young Izuku and little Ka-chan were missing, then finding out what state they were in that first night they had been brought back. Endeavor wanted to seek out the bastard Detonator and see him burn slowly so very very slowly. 

"Look! It's my grandpa!" The young boy pointed to the large television screen where an actor with an appearance changing quirk impersonated the former number one. 

"So cool! Your grandpa is Endeavor!" The young dark haired pup next to Katsumi sounded so excited, Endeavor guessed him to be Iida-chan. He heard his surrogate grandson giggle a very welcomed sound.

"He is! He can make things go wooosh! And and and he's going to be at mmy birthday! Are-will uh, you come to." 

"Yeah sure. Will you come to mine. I mean it's never anything big just me and my annoying parents-"

"YES!" Katsumi's eyes danced and his body vibrated with excitement. 

"Is that my favorite grandson I hear!?" Endeavor broke the happy atmosphere causing Katsumi to shoot to his feet from his place on the floor, there was a nest of blankets and pillows around the two pups on the soft thick white carpet. 

"Oji-san!" 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8: LIFT

Summary:

Bakagou is trying to make up for his past misdeeds, Izuku just wants to heal faster. The green haired omega is trying to find himself and just cope. But can he? Who else will pop p from the omegas past?

Chapter Text

Izuku slowly made his way out to the garden, the fresh air felt good on his bruised and healing skin He closed his eyes and faced the warmth of the sun, a slight breeze sent a chill through him but he welcomed it all, the scent of fresh cut grass and the slow trickle of the water's just to the left of the tree he was sitting under. 

The Todoroki estate was gorgeous and the perfect country get away, he remembered walking these same grounds with Todoroki Rei before she passed, those last days she had been so happy and at peace. This place didn't hold any bad memories according to her, this was where her children had spent summer away from the city and their overbearing father. Although her youngest wasn't allowed to spend too much time with his siblings back then, a regret that weighed heavily on her weakened heart. 

However Shoto reassured her he had no ill will towards her over the past, and the two spent countless hours in their own company silent but warm. This was a character trait Izuku had learned early on that his friend obviously inherited from his mother. The hybrid pro hero always knew just when to speak and when to just allow Izuku to soak up the warm reassurance of his friend's quiet company. His recovering body felt exhausted from the small stroll from his room in the right wing through the gardens to this very nice comfortable high backed stone bench. This frustrated him, waiting to heal was taking too long, he felt weak and it ate at him daily. Physical therapy was achingly slow paced. However he had been reminded over and over it was to help heal the damaged nerves in his arms and legs. 

True to his word Shoto kept Izuku in the loop never leaving him out of any updates or reports on Hisashi's possible wear abouts and the sightings. It had been hard facing Enji-san or otou-san as he pushed. That was always a big surprise when the man had demanded a very pregnant Izuku call him dad. The number one hero had thought his son was having a baby with the greenette and keeping it all a secret out of spite but after much convincing the man finally believed Izuku that Shoto was his best friend. Besides at that time the omega was trying to repair the father son bond that was nearly completely severed. The two were both in pain over the loss of Todoroki Rei.

It seems now Enji-san felt it's his turn to help Midoryia, he had disclosed to the injured pro hero that All might had often mentioned Midoryia with fondness and pride. "My boy Izuku". The Symbol of Peace had always thought of Izuku as his son, he confessed as much before his passing. Enji had told Izuku that was another thing on a long list of regrets he had, Endeavor had spent so much time trying to beat his rival he missed out on time he could have spent embracing friendship learning from and more about his once classmate. The semi retired pro hero was determined to make it up to his fallen comrade by taking the man's surrogate son under his wing. 

Izuku didn't need anyone's protection, he needed to get off his butt and heal. He would find that bastard Hisashi and bring him to justice. The traitor would pay for what he did to Katsumi. The omega hero wasn't afraid of what the monster could do, he had survived the worst of it, he was prepared for any outcome. This time he didn't have to hold back, because Katsumi was safe. No one would touch him here. The therapist did recommend Deku stay out of this fight and leave it to his friends, friends who cared very much about him. The emerald eyed hero hated those sessions and at the same time wanted them. He wasn't stupid he knew he had PTSD, who wouldn't, and he wanted to confront his demons head on. 

It's just not all demons needed to be taken on right now, he had his priorities and getting past the fact that more than one alpha in a room scent the treacherous omega in him into a panic. Izuku was back at square one, he felt like a teenager all over again! He wasn't weak, he had made it this far in his career in his life, he was a single parent he was someone to lean on not some weakling. The bruises were fading but the nightmares kept Izuku awake some nights, the feel of Hisashi's hot breath on his neck, the horror of being paralyzed by that drug, the forced heat and the sounds of son being tortured. All of it haunted the greenette, especially Katsumi's helpless pleas. 

His therapist reminded him that he had escaped that place on his own, he had been strong in the face of such adversarial forces. Izuku just felt patronized. He was at fault, he had been the one to trust that monster he thought he had found a friend. Godds he was an idiot! Friends. That was another thing Shiba-san wanted him to think about. The beta wanted Izuku to reunite with his friends here in Japan to reconnect. The blue haired therapist thought he could use the extra support and it would be good for Katsumi. 

Asas was definitely helping Katsumi fall into some normalcy, and once his little Ka-chan's injuries healed he would be starting school at the same place Asas went. The young pup was excited and his birthday was a few days from now, already he had a sleep over planned. Deku felt bad that he had yet to see Asas' father, the young Tenya pup had been sworn to secrecy by his mother, Deku wasn't ready to meet any of his friends. Or deal with his past and all that it entailed just yet.  

He knew his therapist maybe could be right, but Izuku couldn't go back to being seen as a weak omega, it would be highschool all over again. He was strong, he was strong.... Why was it so hard to convince himself again? It would be easier if his mom were here, or All Might. He needed some guidance, needed his mother's arms. Katsumi would have loved his grandma Inko. A smile formed on the omega's lips, Katsumi would love his grandma Matsuki. 

That was another challenge, he was starting to feel the same damn treacherous feelings towards Bakugo Katsuki. That was a door he had slammed shut, or so he thought. What was the alpha's angle? He was there almost every day under the guise of patrolling and keeping updated. What did he want? Was he waiting for Deku's defenses to fall again so he could just get under the omega's skin, so they could maybe pick up where they left off. Fuck buddies? Was this some twisted attempt at revenge?

Bakugo was a man, an alpha that needed to have the last word on everything. He had already admitted to Deku that he wasn't happy with how they left off, Deku had just picked up and disappeared. Why was everything so damn confusing right now? Kaachan needed to just go away, Izuku needed to put distance between the two, he wasn't ready to get hurt again even if his own body tilted towards the familiar warmth and his scent reached out to the familiar spicy nytro scent. He wouldn't ever allow Katsumi to be hurt and Bakugo was in a position to hurt them the most. 

Izuku had pulled his bandaged legs up so he could hug his knees against him regretting the thin layers he was wearing he should have brought a hoodie or a small blanket. He allowed the sun to gently warm his face his mind slowly drifting to safe happy places. 

The omega wondered drowsily to himself if Endeavor would visit them this afternoon or join them for dinner again, much to Shoto's displeasure. The green eyed omega held back a giggle, his friend refused to admit he felt a little jealous over competing for Katsumi's attention between Oji-san, Asas and the two pro heros that often visited. Enji-san himself wasn't to happy with competition, he had made sure to get Asas on his side knowing right off he had an partner in the kid who intentionally pressed Bakugo's buttons. Oh and how Asas' eyes sparkled when talking to the famous once number one hero. 

Oh, Enji-san, if someone had told the greenette back in highschool he would have a son that the then number pro hero would later spoil and scent as if the omega's son were Enji's own kin, the omega would have thought them crazy. The grin remained on the injured pro hero's face, Izuku had started to wonder if Endeavor was really the principle of UA, the mans poor assistant principle was most likely overworked. Come to think of it Oto-san had fondly mentioned his young assistant principal, hard working diligent and a cruel task master. Izuku hoped to meet the young assistant some day soon. Anyone that could cause the proud Todoroki household head to tremble in fear at the mere flash of a caller ID, had to be made of some interesting stuff. 

Katsuki found Izuku asleep in the garden, he swore irritably when he realized there wasn't personnel watching the recovering pro hero. This was unacceptable! He himself was patrolling the grounds with Shitty Hair and Iida Tenya looking for weak points in security, he decided to report back only cutting through the gardens. Shoto was waiting for his daily reports having heard there was more information on that bastard Detonator, a sighting in Canada he was personally going to check out. But first the two toned alpha wanted to speak to Katsuki about his plans he had a couple familiar faces on their way to meet up with him to go over a strategy. Izuku's name was still kept from reports and the Pro Heros involved were professional enough to not allow their curiosity to show. 

Shoto was putting together a mission a very top secret one, he planned on recruiting two high ranking heros to go with him. The two weren't ones that were usually in the spotlight they worked behind the scenes though their quirks were no less flashy. Beta Yaoyorozu and that brainwashing bastard Hitoshi Shinso. They didn't know about Deku but they knew it was a traitor ex pro hero they were needing to capture. 

Katsuki drank in the sight of a sleeping Midoryia, he resisted the urge to caress the omega's resting face. Deku was no less beautiful under the fading bruises, if the alpha could go back six years he would change so much. He took a deep pull of the omega's delicious scent. He hated how easily he wasted the limited time they had spent together, his rough hands their fucked up first time. 

 

SIX YEARS AGO

Deku picked himself up from the floor of his apartment he had cried into his knees hugged tightly to his stomach loathing himself. He had spent his first time with his first love but it wasn't exactly what he dreamed. He could have activated all for one if he wanted to truly get away from Kaachan, he wanted to be fucked he wanted to be scented and now he was acting as if he had any right to be angry. 

What he needed to do was take a shower he reeked of sex and alcohol, plus muscles he didn't even know he had were sore as hell. He shakily moved towards the small bathroom, the spray of hot water eased his tense body. He lost track of time not realizing how long he had spent washing himself up cleaning himself thoroughly. Lathering up his scentless body wash scrubbing ruthlessly at the dried blood on his thighs and the heavy alpha scent marking his scent glands. 

The steam rose up making him swallow back his obviously upset stomach, his head was starting to pound but he deserved this. This was his punishment, he could have said no, could have easily pushed the alpha off of him. He wasn't weak, just weak to Kaachan, he was always a stuttering mess around the alpha.   Izuku braced himself leaning his forehead against the cheap tile of his small but clean shower, the clear glass trapping the steam in the small bathing area not helping with his dizziness. Izuku spread his legs out closing his eyes he reached back wincing at the pang in his back and then flinching once more when his index and ring finger both entered His shaking fingers scooping out the endless amount of cum. He was thankful for such small fingers or this process would definitely hurt more, he tried to force his thoughts somewhere else past the pain.

Not an easy task when one was knuckle deep in his abused hole, the memory of Kaachan's thick cock flashing behind his clasped lids, the push and pull of the alpha's engorged knott. It was amazing just how much an alpha could spray into someone. Izuku tried to hold back a moan touching the still sensitive flesh. He at first placed one finger curiously he went for two feeling the uncomfortable stretch briefly before his body opened up. 

He squeezed his closed eyes remembering the feel of the alpha's cock pushing in roughly repeatedly. The pain had been so intense, he felt like he was being split in two. Maybe there was something wrong with him, he had heard from so many how wonderful it felt, how addicting an alphas knot could be and their possessive scent. 

However Deku had felt none of these things, he had only registered pain nearly throughout the terrifying process, although at the very end he did feel himself white out just before Bakugo had unloaded into  him. The embarrassing moans that erupted from his own throat made the omega feel confused and shameful. He loved the alpha, and no matter how much he wanted it Bakugo Katsuki would never feel the same towards him. Why couldn't Izuku just let him go?

Just one more defect to add to the growing pile that made up Deku, once quirkless virgin omega. With a deep breath he suddenly caught himself feeling his finger tip just barely graze against something. It was He instead concentrated on the fantasy of having Kaachan go slowly, deliberately taking his time being gently, rubbing, caressing whispering into the omega's sensitive ear. It wasn't long before the omega felt his own erection form, with three fingers now scissoring and moving in and out of his soap slicked hole and his free hand pumping his dick. Izuku imagined Kaachan touching, pressing into him warmth radiating between their two bodies, "Oh Ka-aahcha-chan. Ugh." Deku tried to reach his sweet spot but it was impossible.  He whined, giving up lightly bumping his head against the hard tile of the shower wall.

"Godds so  pathetic." Izuku repeated under his breath as he clenched his teeth feeling even more exhausted. He was starting to feel dizzy, the night catching up with him and his weak body. He had worked several weeks in a row before that party these next couple days were supposed to be his only days off. Emotionally and physically he was feeling drained. He stood there allowing the water to run down his sore body, a wave of dizziness and nausea stroke him so suddenly. Izuku ignored it, he deserved this or worse, this was his punishment. Things would be forever changed between him and his childhood friend. As if Kaachan needed more reasons to hate the greenette. 

How embarrassing was he,  he couldn't even masturbate to Kaachan, he didn't deserve the relief it would bring? How pathetic could he be? He really needed to get his head checked, maybe he was looking at this whole night the wrong way. Okay, so he lost his V card, it was finally out of the way right. So maybe now he knew what sex was like or could be like he could move forward. Find an alpha, play the field? Godds who was he kidding! Izuku was starting to mutter to himself. "Maybe I should just give in to Shoto. But can I really sleep with someone I don't love? And it wouldn't be fair to Shoto just settling. Shoto deserves to find love."

The omega shook his head squinting against the steam. Why did the lights seem dimmer, the air felt thicker? Izuku realized too late that there was in fact nothing wrong with the lights in his tiny bathroom and the air was the same as it had ever been. Instead it was the omega that wasn't feeling so well, he weakly shut off the water and then the room went completely black. 

The young omega awoke an unmeasured amount of time later, blinking against the fading natural light streaming in from the slightly parted curtains near his bed. His throat felt dry, his head felt oddly light, but the rest of his body was heavy. 

"Hey shit nerd drink." A rough voice demanded as a hand cradled his slightly damp head sitting him up slowly then pressing a cool glass of water to his lips. He did as commanded his brain was on auto pilot.  "Slowly or you'll throw up again."  Izuku clasped his eyes shut he had made the mistake of nodding and wave of nausea threatened to overwhelm him.

"See I told you. Now just breath slowly, it will past you fucking idiot."

"Thank you." Izuku managed to groan cupping the water glass in his stiff hands leaning back against his brown headboard. 

"Tsk. Just add it to what you owe me already fucker. "

The omega hummed in agreement before his mind finally caught up to what his nose was telling him, the voice belonged to an alpha, not just any alpha but-

"Kaachan?" Izuku froze turning towards the smirking ash blond.  "Wwhat-are you doing here? How'd you get in? How do you even know where I live?" Deku's emerald eyes were wide and unblinking. 

"It's not hard to figure out, besides I thought you would want your stupid fucking shirt back. Or should I say that disgusting half and half bastard's shirt? Ugh, his stench is all over it. If I didn't know you were a virgin I would think he was your alpha. And don't act like me being here is a bad thing. If I hadn't come over out a sense of fucking pity you would have been seriously worse off than just a bump on the fucking useless skull of yours." Said flannel was tossed harshly in his face. Deku flinched pulling the warm cloth from his head letting it sit at his side. His free hand mindlessly poking at the soft fabric almost fondly. 

"Tsk! If I had known you loved that shitty old rag so much I would have lit it on fire and not even bothered." 

The omega winced internally at the blunt truth of it, Kaachan wasn't one to ever mince words. It didn't mean it hurt any less, Izuku's pride was already in shreds. And his head was pounding did the guy have to always be so loud?

"Thanks. That was oddly kind of you." The greenette didn't meet the narrowed crimson eyes, instead he looked at something just over the alpha's shoulders. The scent in the room was suddenly becoming less his and more Kaachan's. Izuku felt oddly cold and his hands were shaking so bad the water still left in the glass threatened to slosh over. 

"Is that any way to talk to the one who helped you out of that shitty ass shower? What the fuck did you think you were doing in there? You puked a lot last night, it doesn't take a genius to know you're dehydrated and stepping into a hot shower isn't going to help you. You're fucking lucky I was here or you could be laying with your head busted open." The glass was taken from him the omega instinctively flinched again, trying to cover the action up by touching his  forehead where he felt a definite knot and the obvious softness of gauze and tape. 

His hand was slapped non to gently, he hissed still not meeting his childhood friend's crimson eyes, he felt a warm calloused hand cup his chin tilting his face towards the blond. 

"Who the fuck did you think you were running away from anyway? You don't leave until I tell you. We had an agreement. Shitty nerd. Besides don't think I didn't hear you beating off to me, I heard my name."

Now Izuku really felt like he was burning, his cheeks lit up and his hands fisted the blankets around him. Then he glanced down feeling his breath catch, he was sitting on top of his comforter, wearing nothing but a soft white towel around his small waist. His flushed skin held memories of last nights events, several bite marks, and bruises littered his mole doted chest, back, thighs and neck. 

"Well aren't you a dirty little fucking pervert. Here I was worried about your body, when instead I should have been thinking of giving you a more exciting round two instead. And who the FUCK  else are you thinking about fucking?"  The blond alpha demanded with an intimidating growl that had the wide eyed omega audibly gulp as he trembled uncontrollably. The scent of spice and smoke aggressively overtook the natural scent that belonged to the omega. This was his home and the alpha was intruding in every sense of the word but once again Izuku was unable to do anything.

Izuku made the mistake of looking into those crimson orbs, he felt a warmth stir in his own stomach, and his breath caught. 

Katsuki grinned at this truth, he was more than just smug he was elated having the little omega right where he wanted him. Sure Deku was climbing in the ranks as pro hero, but he was still just a pebble in the river that was Bakugo Katsuki. "Ka-kaachan? How did you-why are you-"

"Spit it out nerd! I fucking hate it when you stutter!" The alpha was wearing a black tanktop with a gray and orange flannel his blue jeans lose fit except where his black leather belt held them up around his trim waist. He smelled freshly showered, and Izuku licked his lips nervously feeling way to exposed and vulnerable. Oh, godds kill him now, the alpha must have heard him moaning shamefully in the shower. He had said Kaachan without holding back, there was no mistake as to who he had been thinking of. 

"How-" Deku took a deep breath closing his eyes then opening them, he refused to be timid and brought his eyes to meet those crimson ones with determination. That was another mistake his resolve was quickly forgotten, there was a savage hunger  in the boiling depths of red, the alpha was standing his eyebrow lifted as he ran those crimson orbs over every inch of exposed skin belonging to the omega trembling before him.  "How did you get in?"

"You should really think about moving into a nicer place that lock doesn't keep a draft out let alone a person. I'm surprised you haven't caught a cold from just how shitty this place is."

Deku was so unable to think clearly with those predatory eyes focused on him, and the alpha's scent wasn't even holding back. It was the first time Deku got what he had long for all these years, he had Kaachan's full and utter attention. It was addictive and frightening. 

"Like what you see Deku?" The seductive voice cut through the omegas scattered thoughts. "I was bringing your stupid shirt back I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about you and me. Think if word got out I was fucking you my reputation would be shit. " Bakugo savegly snatched up the flannel at the omega's near naked thigh, he flung it off the bed with a growl.  "That shit stinks of that half and half bastard you should keep better company." Bakugo was straddling the wide eyed omega, the ash blond's fangs were more noticeable as was the growing interest in his jeans. "I can't wait for you to tell him I got to you first."

"Me and Shoto are only friends. Please go." Deku swallowed hard remembering his state of dress or undress, he clutched his towel at his hip in a white knuckled grip. This is bad!  Deku's head screamed but instinct was something all together. SEND HIM AWAY! THIS IS BAD! "GO."  Deku held back the please, swallowing hard he tried to sound more forceful and sure of himself. The alpha didn't budge, his heat mingled with the scent of pure arousal rolled off the blond causing Deku to whimper. Realizing too late this alpha was pushing him into submission.

"What if I don't want to?" Katsuki whispered thickly into the sensitive shell of the omega's right ear, the greenette's slightly damp locks tickling the now sensitive skin, causing the omega to whimper in need. 

 It was in as if Deku was in a trance, his very soul locked inside those dilated crimson pupils and chained by the overwhelming scent. The alpha loomed over the omega whispering hungrily into the sensitive shell of Deku's ear. "Is your ass ready for round two?" Katsuki was suddenly there grabbing Izuku's thighs with his rough hands pulling the omega down flat with one quick movement, his body was made of muscle and screamed strength. Skilled hands yanked the small towel free when the greenette's hands went up to fight the bruising grip on his naked flesh,dual erections apparent. Deku's resolve was slipping fast, he gasped when his most sensitive part grazed the alpha's much larger stiffness. 

"Mmm Deku don't try to fight this. We both know you'll lose, admit we have chemistry, my cock fit so perfectly into you. And let's be adults here, I heard you in the shower you can't deny it. It was me you were thinking about while you fingered your own hole." The rough pad of Katsuki's thumb rubbed at the bottom of Deku's plump bottom lip before hooking the corner of the omega's mouth forcing it to remain open. This made the intrusion of Katsuki's long thick tongue to plunder the wet cavern of the omega's unsuspecting mouth.  The a.pha was demanding, he never asked he only took, and right now he wanted to take Deku. 

Instantly the newly graduated pro hero was baring his neck and submitting to his childhood crush and bully. The final silver of defiance melting away under such intrusive skill and all  he could manage was to arch his back and whimpered in defeat, "That's it you little slut. I knew just one taste wasn't enough for you. Be a good boy and do as I say. Don't worry this time I'll be gentle, unless you beg me to go harder." The alpha chuckled darkly biting into the muscled shoulder of his prey. 

The ash blond buried his nose against the bruised scent glad of the naked pro hero. Godds Deku's scent was addicting, he refused to admit that ever since he woke up that morning he was finding it difficult to get it out of his head. Even after showering, he had scrubbed himself clean but it was as if the omega had climbed into his very skin and built a home. One long finger grazed over the omega's slightly slicked hole causing the greenette to tense and whimper catching his breath. 

"You fucking idiot you should have told me that was your first time, I could have made it more enjoyable. Taken it slower." the alpha mouthed the abused scent gland causing the omega to moan and arch roll his hips. "Such a responsive little whore you are."

Katsuki was eager to bury himself deep inside the omega's tight hole but for Deku's sake he would take it slower. No use in rushing this time, there would be other times, well until Bakugo had his fill. He didn't commit to anyone partner as a rule, no exceptions. He was a pro hero and becoming number one was his goal, nothing would ever get in the way of that or take priority over that. Ever. Especially not some omega and definitely not Deku.  

He ran his right hand down the hickey covered collar bone until he reached the already pert nipple, squeezing he kissed the mouth that opened letting out a loud moan. The alpha smirked licking into the omega's warm unsuspecting mouth, his left hand pinning those desperate hips down. He would enjoy driving the omega wild, until all Deku could think about was having Katsuki fill him to the brim over and over again. 

He had never wanted a virgin more, the idea of training and sculpting this new toy into someone that responded only to his touch and his scent was exciting. He would get his fill and he would call it off when he wanted not the other way around.  

Or so he had thought in the beginning. 

PRESENT TIME

Iida Tenya thought he was just securing the property for his ex classmate Todoroki due to the threat of retaliation from Detonator. The glasses wearing alpha had no idea that his old classmate was on the grounds in such a bad condition, nor was he aware of the link between Detonator and the greenette. 

Izuku had been told of his former friend being on the grounds however at the moment he most have put it behind him somehow and here he is defenseless and asleep. Bakugo silently approached pulling his black hoodie off he carefully put it over the green head of curls smiling at how it swam on Deku even with the omega's knees tucked into the hoodie. 

He sat next to the dozing smaller male admiring the smooth freckled cheeks the worry lines and tension no where in sight.  "Shitty nerd, what the hell are you thinking falling asleep out here." 

Katsuki growled almost fondly, his crimson eyes narrowed as he observed none of Izuku's security personnel. Had the greenette given them the slip? He had made it abundantly fucking clear that Izuku and Ka-chan would never be left without their security detail.  He knew he should have talked Icy hot into letting Iida pick the security. These idiots that Half and Half bastard were coming up with were just failures! They couldn't be trusted to guard a glass of milk let alone Deku and the pup!

He realized too late he was letting off some pretty aggressive pheromones when the smaller man whimpered in his arms stirring in his sleep his brow wrinkling with distress. 

"Ssh, you're safe. I'm here."

" Kaachan?" emerald eyes blinked up sleepily yawning cutely, causing the alpha to hold the omega closer to his chest.

"Ssh, go back to sleep shit nerd, let me help you. You'll catch your cold out here."

The omega closed his eyes burying himself down into the alpha's hoodie, his head resting just under the blond's chin.

"Physical therapy takes a lot out of you doesn't it." Katsuki smiled fondly. 

"I hate this." Deku mumbled.

"Your body needs to heal idiot. Just let it and stop fighting it. " 

"Katsumi?" a cute half yawn. 

"He's being a kid playing hide and seek with that Iida brat." A soft grumble.

Deku's eyes were still closed but his lips formed a happy grin and his scent even smelled closer to what Bakugo once remembered it to be. Light and teasing, fresh and minty none of this heavy fear and black licorice. 

"I still hate you."

"I know. And I'm still going to protect you both. Even from yourself if I have to." 

"Now who's the idiot. You can put me down, I can walk you know."

"What if I don't want to?" the blond replied. 

Before Izuku could reply the two were stopped in the main hall.

"Ground Zero." Iida Tenya stood up straight, "I've checked the perimeters-Mydoria-kun? "

The blond alpha growled protectively but Deku only turned to his head, "Oh, my gods Deku. " The sound of relief in the glasses wearing alpha was quickly replaced by joy and a buzz of unasked questions hung between the dark haired alpha and the greenette. 

 

Chapter 9: Sway, Sweet Dreams

Summary:

Dinner with old and new friends. Izuku and Bakugou remember their painful past.

Notes:

Sorry for the Delay!!!! Seriously!!!! I had some problems with my health. I love your comments and all of you! Thanks for being awesome! 

Chapter Text

 

 

 

Lunch was indeed entertaining, Iida joined his wife and child at the large table. Deku's old friend was excited to see the omega once more. He waved his hands around causing his wife to duck a few times but it seemed that was a dance she knew well. 

 

Todoroki-san ignored his mobile phone he finally turned it to vibrate. Izuku almost wondered who could be calling the alpha so desperately. Enji Todoroki remained unbothered grinning madly as he happily sat next to the two young boy. As he listened to both pups’ easy chatter he held a smug smile on his scarred face.

Both young pups had stars in their eyes, and Katsumi was proud to tell his new found friend all about his famous grandfather. More like he didn't know just how famous his grandfather was, he only knew how awesome Grandpa was when it came to his fire tricks. Ojisan could make cool designs at night or even in the light way better than any sparkler not to mention the fireworks he could make without fuel of any kind. As for Asas he knew exactly how famous the retired Pro Hero was. 

 

Izuku caught more than one eye roll from his usually stoic faced two toned friend. Iida kept the conversation light, his hand movements were less wild and more controlled Izuku fought exhaustion, tho omega started to feel his eyes grow heavier and heavier.

The conversation was light and Izuku refused to give into the urge to excuse himself. Speaking of ignoring, the green eyed greenette continued to ignore the ash blond sitting to his right. Although it was very distracting that the usually brash temperamental alpha was quiet too quiet. Was he ill? Izuku bit his bottom lip observing the ash blond from the corner of his eye worried the alpha might be sick. Someone should keep an eye on him, the idiot wasn’t one to take care of himself.

Izuku tried to be discreet as he examined the number one hero’s coloring. Bakugou’s cheeks weren't flushed, every once and a while he added to the conversation between Tenya's wife and the glasses wearing alpha. So no sore throat or hoarseness. What was wrong then? The omega sighed blinking tiredly, despite his worry the omega was happy watching the dark haired healer Iida-san and Tenya sitting so close to one another. Tenya's wife had a loving expression on her face and the glasses wearing alpha held the omega's hand under the table. 

 

Deku felt his heart squeeze knowing he would never have that kind of love, he had given up once he was free of Hisashi. He was broken and no alpha would want him, not after all the things done to him. Besides he would focus on his son and the young omega's happiness, he owed his only child that much. 

 

Bakugo's crimson eyes met his once more causing Izuku to shift uncomfortably. That was another thing, he needed to break whatever THIS was, whatever feelings were trying to grow between the two. He wouldn't worry, no he would stop giving the male hot tempered hero the time of day. It was getting to dangerous, Katsumi was starting to attach himself and it would hurt to rip off that bandaid. 

 

"Todoroki-sama." The blue haired butler entered looking constipated, Bakugo tensed ready to protect the territory and those in it at a moments notice. 

 

"Yes-" Both Todoroki's answered causing little Katsumi to giggle, Deku shot the boy a reprimanding glance. The boy ducked his head apologizing quickly, but Asas only nudged the ash blond with green streaks. The dark haired boy grinned mischievously causing Katsumi to giggle into his hand. 

 

"Uh, " The butler addressed both Todoroki's, "I apologize for interrupting your meal but I do believe the assistant principal is here."

 

"You didn't tell him I was here did you?" Enji glared at the butler, who bowed deeply. "I'll take that as a yes. Dammit." Shoto glanced questioningly to Izuku then to his father after the greenette shrugged.

 

"Father? Explain?" Shoto demanded raising an icy white eyebrow towards his father.

 

"I don't have to check in or out with anyone. I'm an adult and I was once pro hero number one-" Enji was sliding down in his chair too late he was caught trying to hide under the table.

 

"With all due respect Principal Endeavor-sama but you do have a responsibilities to UA and it's students."  A young green haired young omega sighed catching the principal of UA trying to avoid his mounting responsibilities. 

 

Bakugo understood now, he recognized the assistant principal, a quirkless omega with straight forest green hair that always looked as if he had just rolled out of bed. The younger man was the youngest to hold Vice Principal position and the first to be a quirkless omega. Three things that made him stand out, the younger man was smart, he was also usually very quiet unless provoked.

 

The young genius had come up with many tools for Hero Support that had saved hundreds of lives and prolonged a Pro Hero's life span. The armor that Katsuki wore on his body was made of a light breathable metal that conformed to his body but at the same time protected him from explosions or quirks that aimed at his body. It was young omegas like Vice Principal Morita Itsuki was small and thin he appeared fragile. However Bakugo was familiar with the young man's fighting skills, he was nimble and used his agility against an attacker. He had watched the kid spar with an alpha three times his size, and the omega had taken the condescending asshole out with a quirk neutralizing spray making the playing field somewhat leveled, and then attacking swiftly. The young omega had implants in his wrist that gave him an ability to spray a quirk neutralizing sticky webbing. 

 

Sure the kid had broken his wrist, three ribs and gained a concussion but he still had come out on top. The unsuspecting opponent had been knocked out cold, this had taken the omega to first place in the sports festival. The first time a first year omega let alone first year quirkless omega won. 

 

It wasn't any wonder that UA had competed to recruit the boy after graduation, he could have gone anywhere but instead chose to work in administration then being elected Vice Principal. Bakugo had offten been reminded of Izuku whenever he watched the quiet young omega working his way around the office following the tall mountain of an alpha Endeavor around. Or more often then not these days the younger omega was taking on double responsibility as the principal was preoccupied with other things not work related. 

 

It was funny to see the once number one hero look shame faced and almost frightened of his co-worker. "Sir, I apologize to interrupt but there are several pressing matters needing your attention." Enji was caught and he scooted up back into his chair pouting. 

 

"It's always work work work with you Moita-kun, please pull up a chair. Eat. Here, sit. Let me introduce you to my family." 

 

The bed headed omega stiffened glancing nervously around the room, Deku caught the idea the young omega no older than twenty didn't care for the attention.

 

"Moita-kun you know Bakugou and the Iida's. " The omega nodded bowing respectfully and the red haired scarred face hero went on, "I don't believe you've met their son young Iida Asas." The dark haired omega was standing bowing politely like his parents had taught him, receiving a smile of approval from the handsome porcelain skinned omega. Asas thought the vice principal was pretty, it was hard to believe he was working along side Grandpa(as he demanded to be called). 

 

"This young man is my beloved Grandson Katsumi." Enji gestured proudly to the small ash blond pup with streaks of green visible mostly at the tips of his hair. 

 

"Yes, he is even more handsome in person, his pictures do him no justice." Katsumi blushed bowing towards the pretty omega.

 

"He has a complex, they are plastered all over his office." Shoto grumbled, Izuku nudged his friend. 

 

"Nice to meet you." Katsumi smiled.

 

"And of course this is Katsumi's omega-" The former number one hero again smiled proudly. 

 

"Uh, oh. Deku." the vice principal smiled briefly causing Izuku to blush.

 

"Please call me Izuku."

 

"It's an honor to finally meet you in person." The green haired young man bowed deeply.

 

"And last and least my ungrateful, unforgiving black hearted son. Shoto” The alpha rolled his eyes sighing heavily gesturing towards the equally dismissive Shoto. 

 

"Please don't call me Todoroki-sama or san that isn't my tittle it's my father's and only reminds me of him. You may call me Shoto." Sighed heavily meeting his father’s narrowed eyes. 

 

Izuku watched as the young man in khaki slacks and a simple white button up shirt paired with a green tie and gray cardigan smiled shyly. Shoto didn't notice the omega's slight blush he was too busy glaring at his father but Izuku caught the omega's quick interested glance. 

 

"Please forgive my interruption but Principal-sama has a pile of work waiting for him on his desk. He's been away for nearly two weeks this time." 

 

"At least let me finish eating, it's not good for you to do nothing but work." The fire hero gestured for the butler to direct the smaller boy to an open chair, Izuku motioned to the one beside Shoto. 

 

The group talked among themselves and at the end of it all Todoroki-sama was dragged away, he waved sadly at his grandson and Asas. The once number one hero promised to be back with more presents and action packed movies.

 

Izuku lost the battle of exhaustion,  his blinks becoming slower and once more his body warned against the creeping pain. He really didn't want to end his time with his old friend Iida, it felt good to catch up. Hearing about his old classmates brought a big smile to his face and not once did the glasses wearing alpha ask what happened. He only expressed his pleasure to be able to reconnect with his old friend. 

 

He promised to contact his other friends hearing that Uraraka wasn't Uraraka anymore but had another surname and a baby on the way! Then there were so many from his friend group that still inquired about him. This made the omega feel more like an ass for having just cut ties and leaving everyone behind to worry. He had only been so selfishly focused on his own broken heart that he didn't stop to take into consideration everyone else. 

 

Iida swore to go over the security parameters once more before he left, only now he wouldn't just report to Shoto and Bakugo, he would be sitting with the greenette as well. This made Izuku feel more normal, he would be starting his physical therapy soon and looked forward to gaining his strength back. 

 

Iida held a sleeping Asas in his arms, the boy's dark head resting on his father's shoulder his breathing deep and relaxed. Tenya smiled at the boy adoringly, "He really played hard he's out cold. I haven't seen him so happy in a long time." Tenya bowed stiffly towards a yawning Izuku. Katsumi was already asleep having fallen asleep curled up next to his new friend watching another old Hero movie Kiri had introduced to the two. The two pups hadn't made it halfway before they gave in to the warmth of their small nest of pillows and blankets. 

 

Kaachan had picked up Katsumi delicately not wanting to shake him or accidentally press on the boys more stubborn healing  burns. The broad chested alpha gently carried the pup for his dressing change. A testiment to Iida-san’s soft touch and ability, the boy didn’t even stir as his bandages were changed and wounds cleaned. The boy remained asleep while Katsuki dressed Katsumi in his pajamas. The ash blond alpha smiled with a sense of pride, he scented the fragile pup now wearing small cotton black t-shirt with an orange x , and black shorts with an orange strip down the leg. He was happy to see these pajamas he purchased fit the kid comfortably. 

 

"He's healing so well. Soon these burns will be hardly noticeable scars. The more stubborn ones will take a little longer, but they will heal." Iidia-san informed the grining alpha, if she didn’t know better she would have thought the blunt hero was the child’s father. 

 

Deku watched the two as they carefully tended to his pup. He knew his pup would find his way to Deku's room. A smile crossed Izuku’s dry lips, the exhausted greenette was leaning against the medroom wall. His legs threatened to give out but he was determined to walk on his own. It hurt but he powered through it ignoring the looks he receive. Deku made it to his room he climbed into his bed. He started to think of his life before his kidnapping. When did things go wrong? Why did things happen to him, was he just cursed. Izuku made his way back to his shared bedroom, he didn’t want to think about these things, they would only become nightmares and end in sleeplessness. 

 

"Deku?" A familiar soft but gruff voice called opening  Deku's door slowly so as not to scare the jumpy omega. The scent of spice and nitroglycerin leaked into the large room surrounding the omega. Deku didn't answer the ash blonde, instead he allowed the consuming relaxed darkness take him. 

 

Katsuki wanted to check up on the  tired omega,he ran his hands through the mess of half lazy curls. It was surprising to have the omega nuzzle into his hand. Katsuki wanted to remind the omega his physical therapy started tomorrow. Katsumi would also start physical therapy. The ash blonde wanted to reassure both omegas he would be there to supervise. He needed to protect the omegas. It made his heartache just like Deku had done for him, godds he was an asshole! He took advantage Deku'se love for him. And now he would never have it again.

 

 

 

 

*Six years ago*

 

"Fuck this shit hurts!" The blond half groaned half growled.

 

"Of course it hurts you nearly broke your back.” Kiri rolled his eyes helping his friend into the futon he often slept in, the red head was happy it was left as a bed instead of a couch. Katsuki often entertained betas and omegas  sometimes alphas he wasn't too choosey. In any other circumstances Kiri would cheer his bro on but he didn’t like the choices his best friend was making. He hated how the blond continued to hurt Izuku, the omega was a good person, a brave and strong hero. All in all he was the perfect mate! What was his stubborn bro’s problem. 

 

"Bro your bed stinks like omega and not the good kind but the slutty kind." Kiri shook his head in disappointment dropping his friend non to gently, causing his alpha friend yelp in pain, "Oops I dropped you." The red head didn’t sound at all sorry. 

 

"Don't fucking judge me, and not that it's any of your fucking business. But one of the fucking groupies that I’m bored with, came over. I let her know she was a fuck buddy and I wasn't needing to fuck. She got mad and when I was in the bathroom she fucking scented my bed. I guess she thought I had found another to replace her. She did give the best head. But nothing for tits." The ash blond alpha grunted as his friend helped him lay back.

 

"Well I know a certain omega that will be heart broken over the stink." Kiri muttered under his breath.

 

"I can fucking hear you, shitty hair! Again once again! It’s none of your fucking business you def bastard! Deku is just another fuck buddy. He's a fuck toy that I use occasionally but I'm not com-"

 

"Fine, so I guess you wouldn't mind if he was being scented or going on dates with Coldcrimson. I like the dude he's got a cool name and of course was inspired by the same hero I was. " Kiri tapped his chin, nodding in approval. 

 

"That worthless extra has a stupid fucking name, it doesn't even match with his metal quirk!” Katsuki snarled groaning as he tried to roll over and meet his friend’s eyes.

 

"He heats cold metal and manipulates it, how is that not cool? The omegas are all over him, but it seems he only has eyes for a certain green haired omega hero.”       

 

Katsuki rolled his eyes feeling an anger towards the worthless extra he had only met once. The idea of Deku settling with that piece of shit pissed him off. There was a knock at the door and Kiri left him uncomfortable abandoned on the stink drenched futon. It hurt to move and to fucking breath he was stuck in the position until shit for hair returned.

 

"Who the fuck is it? Tell them to fuck off!" Katsuki barked wincing in pain, he would give his left nut for a pain killer but he hadn't gone to pick them up and Kiri was more concerned with getting the number two hero home and in bed.

 

"Kaachan!" It was Deku.

 

"Oh great! What the fuck worthless piece of shit why are you here?" The omega didn't even flinch instead he neared the alpha, the greenette removed his back pack. He wrinkled his nose but pushed a smile ignoring the smell of someone else. The arousal of the stranger all of the ash blond and his bed wasn't Deku's business. They weren't a couple, Kaachan didn't want him. He wasn't anyone to the alpha and Deku hoped the alpha would never find out about his sad one sided crush.  Pathetic. The omega would cry in the privacy of  his home, he promised himself this.

 

"I'm picked up your pain meds and your favorite sports drink. So take them first and I'll move you into a more comfortable position." Izuku was wearing an over sized hoodie. Katsuki could smell a stranger's scent on his omega. No, not his omega, shitty Deku would never be his, gross. So why was he angry at the idea his fuck toy was entertaining someone else? He allowed the omega wearing the light red hoodie with a gray swirl to help him drink. Deku had even brought the red pacari he liked so much, so he allowed the omega to  hold him up as gently as one could be so he could drink.

 

"There." Deku took the drink placing it on the night stand nearest the bed. "Okay I'm sorry this will hurt."

 

"I'm not a fucking weakling and stop talking to me like I'm a weak ass omega."

 

Deku didn't answer instead he put an arm to support the alpha's back and one under the alphas legs gently as possible picking his crush up and laying him gently down he pulled some pillows to support the alpha who had not uttered a word or whimper. Deku made sure the alpha was comfortable before moving to take Kaachan's shoes off,  he went to collect some pajamas moving around the small flat having been there before he knew where everything was kept. 

 

He unbuttoned the alpha's blue jeans earning a "Fucking be careful I have an injured fucking back! Can't you do anything right?"

 

"Sorry Kaachan. I just want you to be comfortable." Izuko hurriedly removed the baggy jeans replacing them with gray sweats. He blushed seeing the alpha in black boxer pheromones

 

"Pervert." The alpha smirked. The omega once more said nothing, he went to pull the ash blond's white t off but the alpha grabbed the chest tangling the red hoody’s fabric in his strong grip.

 

"Take this off you worthless bastard! I don't want to smell another Alpha on you. Pathetic that you settle for the next knot swinging your way. You stink." Bakugou snarled releasing territorial alpha pheramones. 

 

Deku nodded removing the hoodie gulping he nervously removed the warm covering. Bruises lined his neck and arms. 

 

"What the fuck Deku?" The blond nearly sat up from adrenaline alone, instead scarred hands shot out to keep him in place. 

 

"I uh, ran into some trouble getting your medication. It was a pack but I used all for one, it's just I wasn't paying attention and caught me off guard is all. But I'm fine. Coldcrimson appeared almost out of no where and took out the stragglers. " Deku jut didn't want to tell the alpha he was in too much of a hurry to get the meds to the alpha that he was cornered and even though he took five out the sixth hit him with a bat just right at the back of his head causing him to fall and nearly pass out. Just as the bat descended once more Coldcrimson appeared the metal bat sang as it turned red burning the hand of Izuku's attacker. 

 

The omega's shirt was ripped at the collar and marked with blood from his nose and the fight. So his fellow hero gave him his hoodie with a smile telling him to give it back later. Now Izuku was facing a glaring alpha. The meds must have kicked in because the alpha's eyes grew droopy and he cursed "Shitty fucking worthless Deku how the fuck are you number one! And don't you fucking think about spending the night."

 

Deku nodded his voice husky he thought for a minute the alpha would care, " I remember your rule. Kiri will come in at night to check on you. I'll be here until he is."

 

"Whatever!" Katsuki growled before drifting off.  Izuku did the dishes and cleaned up, he loaded a basket of dirty laundry he would be taking to the laundry mat for his semi crippled lover.

 

Then he cut up some apple slices into rabbits smiling at his work peeling oranges before dousing the apples and oranges with hot sauce. In the silence he sat with his book, the smell on the sheets were very prominent and suddenly tears began to fall. He whimpered quietly his heart slowly crushing. He had been told by the ash blond that they weren't together but this was just a kick to his face. The reality of what he was doing tore at his heart maybe he should break it off. The omega wiped at his eyes, glancing over at the sleeping blond hero, he wondered just what his childhood friend was dreaming about. Who was he dreaming about? Maybe whomever scented the alpha’s futon, had Kaachan let that omega female stay the night?

 

Bakugo drifted into a dream, he was fighting six villains Deku was in his green cowled battle uniform. The irritated ash blond watched as Deku sailed through the air taking out a villain that threw bullets from his mouth. The alpha had cleared the ground and moved to bring himself up to help the weak ass losers. He was standing on a wooden platform when Deku managed to knock his assailant off balance. The bullet spraying villain had taken another shot at the greenette before he fell over the edge losing consciousness before hitting the ground. 

 

“Took you long enough.” Ground Zero snapped, crimson eyes glared at the panting omega, the blond sneered at the villain’s blood staining Deku’s stupid ass battle green uniform. "Look stupid you got that weak assholes blood on you.” The omega put a shaky gloved hand to his chest. A smile forming on his pink lips covered by the cowl.

"Sorry." Deku coughed  his hood was now pulled back revealing his face freckled face, always fucking smiling  even with watery eyes. 

 

"Idiot let's go there should be one more-" The alpha rolled his eyes.

 

The omega's eyes grew wide focusing on something just behind the ash blond, "Kaachan!" 

 

He moved fast knocking the alpha away, almost causing the temperamental hero to his death if he didn't have his quirk to propel him upward using his palms. The villain fell from the platform punched by an electric charged punch from the green haired man.

"You fucking idiot! You could have killed me!" Ground Zero brought his booted feet back onto the metal railing, his voice echoed into the suddenly tense atmosphere. 

 

Deku smiled "Sorry Kaachan but I knew you would think quickly. Kaachan is clever-I'm weak still, even if I'm number one. I guess you can be number one now." Deku’s voice was faint and had the omega’s lips always looked so red? Why did his face seem almost gray?

 

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Bakugou put his hands on his hips ready to yell at the idiot in front of him. However without another word Deku fell back over the ledge. Katsuki shot downward to catch him but his seconds of hesitation caused him to be too late and  Deku landed with a thump on the sharp rubble below the dust stirred up with his fall.

 

"Deku?" Katsuki was on his knees, the omega's eyes were wide and blood trickled down from the edges of his lips. The greenette coughed, "It's okay it's my fault. It's my fault. You were right, you are always right. I just wanted to be on the same level-"

 

"Shut up idiot, your fine." Katsuki started to look for any other wounds, he guessed Deku had broken ribs one was probably punctured his lungs. He turned the smaller hero over realizing too late it wasn't the villain's blood on the omega's uniform. Blood soaked Deku's back where the bullets had exited his body. The greenette wheezed then whimpered "I lo-" Katsuki growled cutting the injured boy’s words off. 

 

"Shut the fuck up you need to conserve your energy." 

 

The omega stopped wheezing and his eyes remained open. 

 

"Deku!" Katsuki called out pulling from his dream/nightmare? He groaned once reality caught up to his sleep addled brain, shortly after followed sharp red hot pain taking his very breath away.

 

"Sit back bro, Deku's left like you said. I'll be spending the night." Shitty hair eased the tense alpha back into the carefully arranged pillows.

 

Katsuki was breathing heavy, "If you are hungry the guy made you a snack or an omelette. He made it spicy. Funny how he knows your tastes. He even took your laundry. He wore someone else hoodie I wonder if Todorki knows you know how he follows Izuku like a puppy." The red haired alpha laughed.

 

The blond alpha blinked his heart racing he couldn't get the vision of the omega's lifeless body from his mind. So much so when the omega returned the next morning with fresh laundered clothes he watched man’s every move. 

 

The omega helped him to the bathroom and even in the shower taking the alpha's cruel words without a snap back. “I programmed my Netflix into your playstation so you won't get bored. Here it's time for your meds" Katsuki took them glaring at the omega before drifting off. 

 

"Sweet dreams." He thought someone was running finger's through his hair. His own mother hadn't even called. He had no friends but Shitty hair, but the alpha wasn't as gentle as Deku when it came to helping him to the bathroom or on the bed. He even convinced the omega to join him in the shower receiving a wonderful blow job. It exhausted them both and he made the omega lay in the scented futon. It was cruel but it reinforced his claims that Deku was his fuck toy and nothing else. Fuck the dream, fuck his instincts to claim, fuck Kirishima's teasing.

 

PRESENT

 

"Izuku I'm sorry for everything, you are so priceless. I'll make it up to you, I swear on my life. Sweet dreams. " Katsuki petted the omega's hair the small pup curled into his mother. He whimpered softly and the alpha did the same reaching slowly over the too thin omega. "Ssh, I'm here. You are okay, sweet dreams pup." The young boy sighed and his breathing returned to normal.

Chapter 10: REMIND ME WHO I AM

Summary:

Finally the truth

Notes:

My Bros I totes am so excited I'm getting a brand new insulin pump! Mine broke a while back and it made me sick often not being able to control my sugars. I will be having a surgery next mouth booo. Love you all!!!

Chapter Text

 

Deku nervously walked into the gym, thankful that Shoto had once again preformed magic. He had a room turned into a gym, the blue matted floor reminded him of the training center at UA. In fact it felt like an exact duplicity of the old gym. He almost expected to see Kaachan at the weights station laying on the bench with Kiri spotting him. Both alphas wearing their UA uniform, he closed his eyes imagining the familiar banter between the two. 

 

Deku shook his head not wanting to get nostalgic, there was no one there.Everyone was living their lives and he felt ill at the thought of interrupting that. 

 

"Hello there, Izuku-san, I'm Halto  Hansuke. Please call me Suke since we will be spending a lot of time together. My quirk is strengthening one I can boost healing and power. Todorki-san spent a lot of time trying to convince me to be a physical therapist. I usually spend missions helping heros. However I see why I here. Todorki-san only told me an omega had been in an accident. I can understand why he made me sign a gag order. I must say I am a big fan. "

 

Deku smiled nervous to be around an alpha, however the dark haired alpha stood about Katsuki's hight. The alpha held his scent back but Deku caught the faint scent of fresh cut grass and fresh rain on the cement. Deku forced a smile "Please call me Madoriya." the omega offered a bandaged hand and the alpha took it with a bow. 

 

"You don't know what kind of dream come true this is, I've always envied you. My quirk is support but you, you were in the thick of it. Can I please call you Deku?" 

 

Deku offered a true smile and laughed gently the alpha released his hand and Deku felt warmth crawling up his arm and moving from one shoulder to the other ending at tips of his left hand.

 

"Deku is fine." The omega smiled feeling stronger in his arms.

 

"This-what is it?" He swallowed, his eyes bright with wonder. The habit of writing down Hero's strengths was still itching within him. Like a nagging itch he needed to reach.

 

"As I said I am a support for heros. That is my quirk, I can't erase your wounds but I can thread muscle together and strengthen bones. I can boost your powers so you can gain your strength little by little. That there was a small pulse it strengthen your bones and muscles but we have to go slow and you still need to use a few exercises. It may test your resolve but I believe you can do anything. You are the symbol of peace." Deku shook his head tightening his hands into fists then releasing them.

 

"I used to be." He replied softly his head bowed to the alpha and he didn't meet the man's eyes. He closed himself up like a fan, and missed the frown the alpha sported.

 

"Let's get started with something simple." Suke clapped his hands together rubbing them with a sigh biting the inside of his cheek. "At the end of this you'll either hate me or respect me."

 

Deku bowed ready for any challenge, he felt the small fire within his chest. This feeling was similar to when Allmight had given him the powerful quirk. The push he needed to clean up that beach, and to train until he was worthy of the hero status.

 

Katsuki watched silently, unnoticed as Deku smiled and grunted using the small weights for his arms. "Come on Deku two more."

 

"I can do this!" The omega clenched his teeth, ignoring the water gathering in his eyes, he could do this!

 

"Yes you can, you've defeated so many villains, you’re the symbol of  peace you are the hero of Japan!"

 

"You are nuts if you believe that I am pathetic." he continued until he surpassed the two curls he was assigned to do. Katsuki hated what the omega said so casually. He believed that and it was Bakugou's fault. He remembered the time he hurt his back, he never explained the gross scent on his bed. Jealousy flared up within his chest and his red eyes narrowed. The trainer patted Deku's back. 

 

"I think for the first day you have done enough. I wasn't prepared for such determination and ability."  The alpha was grinning. "You wanted to meet later we can do that.  I would be honored. I'll bring you coffee or espresso. If you tell me what you want. “  Deku's cheeks burned red he smiled softly.

 

Katsuki held back a growl, he knew the answer to that question. Deku liked chai tea iced with two straws. He had always tried to share with Katsuki. The alpha had made a disgusted face thinking he would drink after the omega. 

 

"Coffee would be great, six sugars I love it sweet and creamer please, vanilla."

 

Katsuki frowned, what the fuck? He needed to apologize for the two straw thing, he was just being a bully. Why were these two meeting up? Deku was barely healed he was very vulnerable. 

 

He wanted to ask but didn't want to ask Deku directly he had no business asking however he could threaten the other alpha.

 

He would just wait and supervise in the back ground, it tore at him seeing Deku with another fucking alpha.

 

Deku continued to improve and he started to grow closer to his trainer, Katsuki and Asas celebrated their birthdays together. Katsuki didn't miss Suke or whatever the idiot called himself, the fucker had gone to the party for the boys. 

 

"Cute pups." The alpha grinned, he wore a blue and green checkered flannel, with a fucking Coldcrimson's fucking  symbol. A red fucking red hand. Stupid if you ask the alpha. 

 

"Yeah." Katsuki grumbled.

 

"I don't think we've met? You are Ground Zero. Your interview after the Water brigade was amazing. I love how they had to censor  half the interview. Nice to meet the symbol of justice."

 

The alpha offered his hand and Katsuki turned watching the two pups in party hats run around the laughing assistant principle who shyly grinned when Shoto joined the shenanigans. Something was there and Deku was off to the side clapping his hands as the pups sang some  song about teddy bears. 

 

Katsuki took the offered hand squeezing angrily and the dark haired alpha squeezed back with a grunt. 

 

"I don't think its a good thing to have you around.. You are the past and I am the present. I know what your doing it wont work." The younger alpha pulled his hand away refusing to wince. 

 

"Fuck off idiot, you don't know what I am doing. I am a childhood friend of Dek-"

 

:"You were a bully, lets keep it straight. He thinks himself pathetic and useless all because of you and that monster." The physical therapist kept his voice low and a fake smile plastered to his lips. Anyone looking at the two alphas would assume they were having a polite conversation, even if it was anything but. 

 

"You don't know me." The ash blond alpha growled. 

 

"I know enough about you. I had a sibling that went to UA, he told me how you and Izu-chan competed. How the omega with cute green hair was a childhood friend with an explosive blond asshole. How the smaller omega was fair in everything, he treated the quirkless and the quirked the same. I know you bullied him  from childhood till he disappeared. He wasn't running away from his priorities like some said, they thought the reality of being Hero number one, the symbol of peace. That wasn't true you and I know it. You were who he ran from. You set him up, he met that monster because of you. He hates that he was weak, that you continue to hang around. You the reminder of his cruel past. 

 

You see, I know everything. I wont sit back and let you try to use Katsumi to get to Izu-chan." The younger alpha growled crowding the ash blond. 

 

"Fucker don't call him that. You are nobody to me or him. Just another worthless extra." The alpha growled low so he went unnoticed.  "I'll kill you if you-"

 

"What take him out on a date, he's nearly fully healed and once I'm done with PT I told him we can go out. He has been putting extra effort to finish his PT. I know how to treat him. "

 

"You know nothing you fucking shit rag. Deku doesn't need some second rate knotless bitch around. And Katsumi doesn't need some twisted father figure wannabe." 

 

"You're one to talk. How do you think Katsumi would feel to know his fucking idiot father wanted him drowned at birth.  That you his own blood abused his omega mother to the point Izuku ended up in the hospital and carries the scars. How about you tell Katsumi how you told his mother he was a quirkless bitch, and when he got a quirk you told him he was worthless trash. I know you're having fun trying to play house but Deku obviously isn't having it. I don't blame him I mean the way you treated him."

 

"What-" Bakugou felt a rush of blood to his ears his mouth suddenly dry. What the fuck was this bastard talking about? What had he just said? The blond alpha wanted to say all of this but no words came forth.  He was actually having a hard time breathing, was it just him or was it hot outside today? The smug dark haired alpha took advantage of the blond's silence.

 

" You used him as a fuck toy and kept your other groupies around to boost your already inflamed ego. Well you chased them off. Now you are here wanting to play dad? I know alphas like you. Just sly opportunists! Why don't you fuck off, go back to being the symbol of justice.  I wont give up easy and I always get what I want. Besides it's time for me to settle down and I can except the fact Ka-chan is someone else's but if I scent him enough and he accepts me he'll be mine. Besides I could send him off to a nice omega school, he does come from such a trash talking aggressive alpha. He'll need to be kept under close watch and learn to be a proper omega."

 

Hearing this asshat call the pup by his own nickname angered the alpha but then something else caused him to nearly stubble back eyes wide. What did this fucker say?

 

"Oooh, this is better then I tought!" The alpha put a hand over his mouth smirking, he laughed behind his hand not wantint to draw attention. "You. How the- You didn't know did you? Rei-san will think this is hilarious. She after all ran the DNA from the skin cells. You know when you attacked her. Smart one to use the cells from under her nails. At first it was to just get back at you with an allergy spray but then she discovered something else entirely different. You thought you could hide it.  Well-" The alpha frowned eyes going wide, “ Ohhoho, this is hilarious. No matter who the pup's alpha is. Izu-chan will defend him to his death. If you tried to take him I would give no fight. Well under normal circumstances but you see it would upset Izu-chan and I wont have that. That pup means a lot to Izu-"

 

Katsuki turned completly toward Katsumi, oh god their damn names were so close. How did this happen? Well he did know how this happened, but how. Deku was on fucking birth control he knew it himself. 

 

As if reading his mind the dark haired Suke laughed with a shrug he had his hands in his pocket, face slightly turned so Deku wouldn't be able to read his cruel smirk. A smirk that meant trouble. "Birth control is 99% effective looks like you are the one percent. Not because you have super sperm, some one like you is on the sub par level. I bet you sent him into a psuedo heat while he was sick, your aggression would have triggered his psuedo heat as well as make it that the submissive omega would have a lower immunity and knock out his birth control. Idiot. Poor Katsuki even Katsumi's name is near to yours, I mean Deku calls the pup Ka-chan for godds' sake! And do the fucking math! It all matches up to when the omega left Japan for the USA. Oh you are a fucking idiot. Whatever just stay the fuck out of my way. You might be number one but I  have friends who with my help could give you a run for your money. Mister symbol of justice. So do yourself and Izu-chan and the pup a favor, just walk away. They are better off now." Suke smiled shrugging his shoulders, hands still in his pocket he continued to make his way towards Izuku facing the shocked alpha. 

 

The alpha said nothing, what could he say. Deku and his pup, oh godds no it's not true it can't be. Then his mind flashed back to Izuku trying to call him, and then showing up at that party only to puke in the bushes. He hadn't argued what had he said? That fucking worthless physical therapist loser was right. He had bragged, had said he would drown a pup if they ever made one. He had treated Deku so cruely, and the omega was just trying to tell him something important. How would he have reacted then? Katsuki's head started to throb, his chest squeezing, he would have finally admitted the truth, he loved Izuku, he loved him. That would have included Katsumi, and oh god how possessive the alpha would have been. Worse than now.

 

His eyes continued to watch the small pup as he jumped around cheering as Asas avoided Todoroki Enji and kicked a soccer ball through the alpha's legs. Shoto made a comment leaning over to whisper something to the assistant principal, the omega blushed bright red his eyes on the principal and the shy omega burst out in laughter.

 

Deku was now greeting Suke, his smile authentic the wrapping on his arms nearly gone. Katsuki couldn't breath, then Deku met his eyes, there was a sense of betrayal in the alpha then sadness. He had missed how much time, had missed how many milestones. He could have protected Katsumi his son, oh he had a son. A beautiful creation of all the good parts of Deku not that there were any bad parts.

 

He couldn't be angry, he pushed that away and more guilt hit him. He should kick the holy shit out of himself. And he was fucking stupid, it was infront of him all this time, the kid was called Ka-chan for fucks sake!  Inko must be so excited not that he had seen her around, why would she stay away? Fuck, Shoto knew but did Enji know? No the retired hero would have killed him by now. He'd be turned to a burnt crisp.

 

Deku was still watching him, freezing like a dear in headlights he ignored the Suke coming over to chat. Instead he was like prey his distress started to surface. He moved quickly towards Katsumi snatching him up without a word headed towards the house at a quick pace. Shoto stopped in mid sentence.

 

His dual colored eyes glanced over at Bakugou's he growled protectively almost challenging the alpha to follow. 

 

Enji recieved a call just then the drama unfolding went unoticed his vice principal made a face, eyes watering. He knew that he would always be second to Deku, Shoto had a crush on the omega. Everyone knew it, Rei-san had told him on first meeting, he thought he had prepared his heart. But the small omega's heart had other ideas. 

 

"He knows." Deku turned over his shoulder to Shoto.

 

"He can't-" Shoto was cut off.

 

"Izuku you have explaining to do." Bakugo didn't mean to sound so gruff but he couldn't take his eyes off of the pair.

 

"Mama" the young pup sobbed picking up on his omega's distressed scent.

 

"It's alright you are alright. You are mine, no one will take you away again."

 

"Deku." Katsuki growled as Shoto threw up a wall of ice.

 

"We have to leave. We have to leave." Deku was muttering holding tight to his son.

 

Katsuki easily pushed through the ice with his fire quirk the explosion and smell caused the pup to cry out. He thought Detonator was there, his anxiety apparent his wails only adding to the sudden protective alpha scents from Todoroki and Bakugou. In return the omega both let out more anxiety thus costing the alphas to feel more protective it was a cruel circle. 

 

"We have to leave. We can't stay." Deku was breathless he seemed lost nearly walking into a wall. 

 

"I'm not going to hurt you!" Katsuki yelled out. "I'm not. I fucking know how much I fucked up. I understand even more then ever. I kno your feeling of betrayed, fuck I get it. You have every reason. I can't understand it if you don't tell me. Izuku.  I want to understand." Bakugo lowered his head falling to his knees in front of the omegas. Shoto was breathless fighting instinct he stepped away, he needed to give them room. This was their conversation and though he wanted to always protect his friend who was like a brother to him now, he knew he couldn't let Deku keep running from this, it had to be sorted. 

 

Bakugo was on his knees and Katsumi climbed down from his mother's arms. He knew his friend was sad, he wondered if it was safe. Was Ground Zero injured? Why was his head bowed? "I don't deserve your forgiveness." Bakugo mumbled. God he had missed out on Izuku's life, he could have been there for the happy moments and sad ones between the two omegas. The nights Izuku was sick or tired. The days Katsumi found it hard to sleep, fussing in his crib. He could have had that, all of it could have been his. Now he was ashamed, guilt and sadness rolled off of him. He was amazed that maybe Izuku may have once loved him. He had fucked things up so bad and lost something he had never given thought to, a family. 

 

He felt tiny warm hands touching his face the bandaged wrist and fingers brushing against the tears the alpha was now spilling. "Don't be sad. Are you hurt? Asas' mommy will fix it. I can kiss it better. " The young shaky voice was now in Bakugo's right ear. The boy was climbing into his lap pushing his shoulders back so the ash blond was sitting back on his knees.  The omega was scenting him and Izuku stopped breathing so hard, he swallowed with watery eyes replicated in the crimson of Kaachan. Katsumi's sweet candy scent brought the young omega to his knees infront of father and son. 

 

"Ka-chan," the little omega and blond alpha both lifted their heads to hear the sniffing omega who sat on his knees near them. Izuku's voice shook he took a deep breath, this had to be the right thing. All the anger and sadness wasn't something he could easily wipe away. However he would allow this one moment for his son. He deserved to know his father, but if this bastard hurt his son then Godds help him.

 

The small omega had his small arm wrapped around Katsuki's neck and sat half turned towards his mother in his hero's lap.  

 

 

"Katsumi, this. This is your father. Bakugo Katsuki."

 

The boy's eyes grew wide, he turned to his hero, he frowned pulling his arm back climbing out of the alpha's lap. Katsumi’s eyes lowered his voice came out as a whisper, “I-I hate you.” He half sobbed stepping back from the shocked alpha the young boy hissing "I hate you! I hate you!" Big tears falling from the emerald green eyes. "I hate you!" he turned to his mother arms wide he wrapped them around his mother’s neck climbing into Izuku’s lap sobbing uncontrollably. "I hate him."The young boy continued to whimper, unaware every sound of pain ripped through the alpha worse than any quirk. "He-he-“ The boy took in a deep hiccuped breath, “He can drown in th-the ri-ri-river for all I care. " Deku buried his head in his child's hair.  Reminded of a reverse situation, of an embarrassing crying session where he sobbed uncontrollably. That felt like centuries ago, he was diffrent, he had been shattered and put back together but some pieces were missing, or had they always been missing? 

 

"I hate him." Katsumi hissed into his mother's neck, reminding the omega of just who he used to be. “I hate him.” 

Chapter 11: Someone I used to Know

Summary:

Enter Todoroki

Chapter Text

Enji Todoroki listened to the lowered voice at the other end of the phone a frown permanently placed on the hard edges of his jaw. Even now he felt the throbbing of his viciously scarred face. Something he now knew he deserved, deserved much more than a simple scar. A pain in his heart ached as the caller referred to him as Todoroki-sama. 

 

"Todoroki-sama, how are you? Having fun playing grandpa? I hear sweet little Mydoria Katsumi is growing into quite the little omega." The mocking voice oozed malice and resentment.

 

"Just cut to the reason you called. Any news?" Endeavor growled.  

 

"Tell me father does your new little Grandson know his ojiisan hated quirkless children, omegas especially? Does the innocent little thing know you his famous grandfather had his own children just to make a superior hybrid? Until his wife couldn't breathe, couldn't see anything but the price of a forced marriage and the strangers made of her children? How Shoto really received that scar?"

 

"Are you going to continue acting like an angry teenager, jealous of your brother and a small pup?" The older alpha sneared.

 

"Tell me father do you hug him? How long before he does what all your children have done, how long until he learns about the past and pulls away?” the alpha's growl turned into a small laugh. 

 

"You stay the-"

 

"So protective. I'm almost jealous. " The softer tone was startling to the once number one hero.

 

"And your report? If we are done with this-whatever this is?" Enji needed to keep the correspondence on track. 

 

"Fine. I'll tell you what you need but you need to call off the government dogs. That mind control bastard and his dad nearly caught me and lets not talk about the bitch with the creation quirk. I was in Montreal gathering the info as requested when I was cornered. They're lucky I just left a few minor burns and a structure fire before disappearing. I know they are still perusing me. I've had delays and now I've returned to Japan it will get worse. "

 

 

"What do you mean you're in Japan! Not only are you a wanted criminal but you are an escaped convict! I can't help you a second time Touya. I can't protect you in Japan." Enji snapped furiously a flame shot out of his nose thankfully his mobile was fireproof. 

 

"I had no choice. I checked the info you said you received on that maniac." Touya now Dabi shot flames out of his nose on reflex, he drew the line at children. He had indeed harmed many a hero, but that was in the name of his own idea of justice. The league was just a means to an end. Before his capture he was close to bringing down the system, a corrupt system that civilians couldn't see. However it cost him a lot more than he knew, he had tried to harden his heart.

 

However meeting Shoto for the first time since he was a small child running from an abusive father and distancing mother. Shoto used to cry, and it tore at Todoroki Touya, but Dabi the villain it was easy to harden himself against it. 

 

"I made a promise to your mother-" Endeavor stated more to himself than his long lost son. Just another child whom hated him. 

 

"Don't." Dabi growled not wanting to feel the loss of the one person that understood him, that loved him no matter his mistakes. She had visited one last time in his fire proof cell, a collar on his hands and heavy quirk suppressing handcuffs forcing his hands painfully behind his back, and the suffocating muzzle that pulled at his raw skin. 

 

PAST

 

The blue flamed villain was forced to his knees arms shackled with quirk suppressing cuffs, his feet shackled with similar tech. It hurt but he growled and glared, he wouldn't be concurred. He resigned himself to facing death.

Then they came in, one by one, he kept his head down unable to move, they didn't come close the first scent hitting him was of his omega sister’s raw  fear. She feared him, and then sadness. They didn't speak, she left him with an unspoken goodbye, her kinscent said it all. 

 

"Well bro," a familiar yet foreign voice broke the uncomfortable silence overcoming the room with his familiar scent of   cool steal and rain. He cleared his voice, "I had a lot to say but now that we are face to face. Well some kind of face to face. " Natsuo and his usual teasing, oh how Touya missed that.

They weren't very far in age he was now three inches taller than his brother something he would have hated had Touya stayed in that stifling environment.  He wanted to tell his brother that Todoroki Touya was long gone. Then Natsuo did something Touya wasn't expecting. His brother neared him his icey quirk barely evident, when had the bastard learned to keep his ice quirk under such control. 

 

"I missed you, we all thought you were dead Yumi-chan cried for a month, she was like a ghost in our house. And mother was put away in an institution after burning Shoto. Shoto got so serious, he didn't talk anymore, he didn't smile he was a ghost too. He loves mother even if she scarred him, although the same can't be said about father. We are going to cut the bastard off. He is sent Shoto away to America to take over one of our agencies there. I think it's to avoid scandal. The press just found out your connection to the Todoroki family. Oh how the mighty have fallen. "

 

It was then that Dabi felt the cold on his shackles just behind him, it appeared like a hug from any camera's angle. The alpha was wearing a grey cardigan and jeans far from his t-shirts with funny sayings.  "Missed you dude. Like I said. Too bad we have to meet like this."Then the cuffs on his feet and arms loosened, even his hated ankle cuffs. "Wait for your chance."

 

The door opened as Touya watched his alpha brother leave, when had Natsuo‘s back become so broad, his arms had become muscled. He was nothing like the twerp Dabi remembered. Natsou always trying to get his ice quirk under control angry at Touya for purposely melting his sorry looking ice castles, angry at his brother for growing taller.

Who did Natsuo play football with now? Did he have a family, what about Yumi-chan. No he couldn't think of these things, he thought he could push it all away. He was going to break free or die trying. Then she entered, Yumi-chan was back helping the very pale woman her beautiful gray white hair and those eyes he remembered. The silver of her eyes were nearly the same as Yumi-chan's and even Natsuo. Natsuo still very short. Here he was unable to move, his breath caught in his burned throat.

 

She neared him with a frightened older sister, she was avoiding his eyes. Was it because she would see the killer there and couldn't handle seeing him like that. She even spoke.

 

"You murdered my brother." Her voice shook, "You killed Touya, the Touya I knew is gone and you killed him.” Yumi-chan sniffed, mother patted her daughter's arm. The frail looking woman pulled away from her daughter's steadying arms. 

 

 She took a quivering breath, her omega scent was calming the chilled room. Fuyumi remained behind holding herself refusing to meet the cold killer's eyes.

 

The fragile gray haired woman neared the still crouched Dabi, because Touya was gone, just like Todoroki Fuyumi had said. "Your brother Shoto was once more whisked away from us. This family needs you more than ever. Please protect it." She fell to her knees in front of her son whispering low, seeing the child with spiked red hair and beautiful mischievous blue eyes instead of this stranger. Her eyes looked on him in wonder, like a woman left in the desert only to find an oasis. Her cool hands cupping his scarred chin, the cool feeling almost offering a startling relief. Her other hand ran through his hair and down the side of his fire damaged face. 

 

"I failed all of you, and you all paid such a heavy price. How painful to be alone." She leaned forward kissing the villain's warm forehead. 

 

"Touya you've been gone too long. I'm sorry I couldn't keep any of you safe. Safe from the curse to be number one. Don't hate your father, promise me you won't hate him. Be there for eachother. I have long forgiven him. I can't make you do the same but just try. I'm sorry you had to feel this pain all alone." 

 

Her eyes still scanned his face and neck, the staple like stitches keeping the burned flesh to his face. Tears formed and started to fall, only to turn to snow near his knees. Then she embraced him, slipping something into his shackled palm. He knew by the hard square shape it was a key card. Her eyes met his full of regret and something he hadn't seen from anyone. "I love you." Her arms continued to squeeze her son, "Touya, my Touya. I've missed you." She pulled away to pet his black hair a small trembling smile dimpling her perfectly rounded chin, her thin lips almost blue as it continued to snow. Silver eyes searched his own hated blue ones. 

 

"Times up." a gruff guard arrived breaking whatever link the two were sharing.

 

"Just a few minutes. Can't a mother see her son, he can't even respond to me you have him muzzled like an animal!" She turned creating more snow, the guard started for her only to have Fuyumi to step infront of him. Straightening her shoulders "Don't touch my mother." she started to form her own cold atmosphere intensifying Todoroki-Rei's own quirk. 

 

"Stop this." The man wearing riot gear minus the shield he held instead a baton, a quirk suppressing baton, he was commanding. Dabi almost stood now, but his mother put a hand out behind her, as she stood to face the guard. "Touya know I will always love you, we all do. Remember what I said." The door shot open, the number one hero entered his flames not present.

 

"How dare you." He growled ready to pick up the trembling guard, "Sir protocol-" 

 

"Out-" Endeavor shot forward, realizing the snow had stopped falling he rushed to catch his wife. He could feel her bones as he swept her into his warm arms. The omega had half lidded eyes, the alpha scent had caused her to become faint. 

 

"Remember your promise." She smiled before falling embracing the comfort of darkness. "Enji please remember your promise." She sighed. 

 

Those were the last words of Todoroki Rei. The omega having slipped into a coma, never to awaken. It was then at her funeral Dabi hung back undiscovered, he bowed his head to her as incense were lit. No one was there to see his tears. He did see Shoto briefly, soon aftert Dabi left Japan. He would have nothing to do with this family, just to protect them. He fell into the dark of the underworld. Even more respected by the fact his family name was exposed and he was an escaped convict.  

 

No one knew he was supplying information about certain dealings to his father, he could do this in the name of his dead mother. All begrudgingly, until one day he came across an incident that sickened him. He wanted to help the omega and the omega's child involved. He thought both were family blood. Shoto was acting as much but he learned the omega and child were only close to Shoto and soon to be Endeavor seeing how the famous alpha's children refused to talk to him.

Now he was running from his enemy as well collecting the information he needed, he knew the damn informants were misleading the hero agency’s operatives. He had a hunch at the traitor in the midst and he knew detonator was not where he had everyone believe. In fact he found a damn beta with a replica quirk. He pretended to be the criminal alpha. 

 

Dabi had tortured him before killing him. The information terrified him although he would never show his fear. He needed to return to Japan no matter the costs. It was then he made a hated phone call.

 

PRESENT

 

"He's in Japan, he has people there to distract Shoto, and the great retired former hero. They are going to go after Natsuo and Fuyumi. While Shoto and you are distracted he will strike. Do you understand."

 

"Why do you care?" Endeavor's flame lit up with a fury, his growl noticed by his vice principle, thankfully the young Asas was playing near the pond however he halted tossing his red ball in the air. 

 

"I made a promise. A vow to kill this bastard. I need you to get Fuyumi and Natsuo to a safe house but do it quietly. I don't care how but do it and do it now! Have a team of skilled heros to continue to gaurd Shoto, send him and his omega friend and child to a that cottage as well. It’s somewhere only you know! You stay close to Shoto and the others. He will be caught unawares. You have the advantage of surprise now. I wont see you but I'll call if anything new surfaces." The voice sounded exhausted. 

 

"You risk capture."

 

"I made a promise, besides what do I have?" the line went dead and Endeavor felt sick.

Chapter 12: SOMEBODY ELSE

Summary:

enter two new characters and some alpha introspection. A peek into Katsumi’s distress.

Notes:

Okay sorry for this long filler like chapter! But. Next chapter is gonna be action packed and angsty! I'm collecting the questions for author-chan that you would like to know! Shout out to those asking. I'm soooo honored. Also Not DEAD lol. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Here's some bakugou introspective. Oooh alphas...just don't know. Some alphas just don't know how to love, some alphas are just breaking hearts. They wont get what they want. Some alphas just don't listen at all, they don't ask for permission. Some alphas...should just sleep alone, they don't deserve someone to keep them warm. They do it to themselves, they should learn how to love.  

Chapter Text

Katsuki didn't understand, he thought Katsumi was warmed up to him. Even Deku looked shocked, both med were utterly unable to understand the situation.  Izuku started to half run half power walk away from the ash blond alpha. Izuku clutched his hissing pup to his chest, only to feel hot tears soaking through his shirt. "I ha-ate him! I-I ha-te him." Sobs replaced the hissing, and Izuku rubbed his only child's back gently not wishing to cause any pain. 

 

 Katsuki did not dare follow even with the sniffling from the pup he had grown so close to. He recalled that idiot Suke's  words. Did Katsumi know? How the fuck did the worthless extra of an idiot alpha physical therapist know? How could he know that shit, the only two at that party that later heard the conversation he drunkenly shouted was shit for hair, Deku and himself. Deku would never tell anyone he just wasn’t that type of man. Maybe it was the therapist both omegas saw. Had he broken the patient doctor contract? Fuck, what was he so suspicious about, hadn’t Bakugou shouted those hurtful words? Anyone standing outside that party house could have heard. The blond hated himself more, his guilt mounting once more, the bastard physical therapist had said he had a relative at UA maybe in one of the reject classes under 1A.

 

 Bile started burning the back of his throat he really had said all of that and worse. What the fuck had he been trying to prove? He knew even as a bratty bully of a kid he was in love with the greenette. Knowing Deku was an omega had only fueled him to show aggression and dominance over the smaller boy. He wanted to better, but he always knew deep down he would and could never be better or good enough for Izuku. 

 

That was it, back then as a punk kid then a young twenty something it was all him trying to prove he hated everyone, that there was no one to bring him down. He was going to do it all alone and there wasn't anyone better than him. Love wasn't in the cards he didn't need those feelings that bubbled up and warmed him from inside seeping out as a blush. Only Deku had that affect on him, it made him lose his focus, his concentration and his goal. 

 

He started wanting Deku at his side, and the thoughts of becoming number one hero started to blur. He needed to show he had control of everything, even if he came out temperamental at the very least he could control his own goals. And Deku needed to be out of his life, shown how much of a useless piece of shit he was. Omegas were by nature weak and they disgusted him with their messy feelings, their scents and everything else associated with them. 

 

He had convinced himself he hated Deku, until he caught others looking at the greenette with heart eyes, with lust and want. Undisguised greed, these nameless fucks wanted the green haired omega with his latent quirk.  It was likely he would provide quirkless pups, someone like the emerald eyed freckled idiot. In highschool that half and half bastard kept close to Deku like he was meaningful, something that should be cherished and loved. Mr. Canadian flag had even gone as far as to treat Deku as an equal. 

 

Back then this caused something to snap in a much younger Bakugou when he thought the two were dating, all those sly touches and shared scenting. Even after highschool when Deku and Bakugo joined the same agency he had grown to hate the way the omega made him feel.

 

 He constantly fought the feelings that wanted Deku, that yearned to have him all to himself. Their first night was just a way to show dominance to prove a point, no not to Deku. Even if that's what the ash blond told himself, he later understood it was to himself. His emotionally stunted self! FUCK! 

 

He had been so angry thinking Deku had been around the block allowing anyone to touch him, to enter him and have him so easily. But when the alpha realized he had it wrong that Deku was a virgin that he had stolen so cruelly something that should have been shared with someone who gave half a fuck. Because even then Bakugo had lied to himself, even if the sight of that blood tore at him nearly weakening his defenses.  It was that feeling that made him pick up that fucking left behind shirt as an excuse to meet up with the nerd. He had found out Deku's address demanding one of the worthless support techs to tell him, as usual bullying came easily.

 

He had meant to apologize, to ask Deku if he wanted to be friends then something more. On the alpha's terms of course. However it all fell away when he opened his mouth and those cruel words once more fell out. He expected the omega to push him away to demand he leave, however it didn't quite go that way.

 

He pushed the omega to see just how far he could go, just how much Deku would take. And Deku was the perfect punching bag, with every burn and fucked up word the omega still came back, those eyes shining with love. Bakugo knew deep down Izuku deserved better, the alpha couldn't even fuck anyone else while he had the willing Izuku. He taught the virgin everything that Bakugou liked never taking into consideration to find out what turned the omega on.

 

And later after the two had been together for over three years, wasn't that eye opening when his Deku, the one he had thought would never leave, the same that he loved to watch continue to fall at his feet at a moments notice. The number one hero to Bakugo's number two. Maybe that was part of it too, he was jealous of an omega having an alpha's status. Stealing it from Bakugo, the alpha knew deep down the omega deserved it but it thrilled him to at least dominate the omega in the bedroom.

 

But he left, he fucking left. He left. He had slapped Bakugo into sobriety not just once the second was metaphorically, the reality of having lost Izuku had brought horrible clarity. How could the number one hero just give up his tittle. It was at first infuriating, when Bakugo finally broke down and called the shitty nerd he found the number disconnected, he found Deku's apartment empty. 

 

Even as he started to harass Deku's friends, their boss refusing to tell him more then confessing  finally the symbol of pace left for America joining another agency. He left no return address he even left his last paycheck with a note to donate it to a quirkless orphanage. 

 

Bakugo wouldn't lie he had tried to bully his way into finding out more, he was convinced he would march Deku back from America, as soon as he figured out just were the coward was hiding. However the new agency that Deku worked for was so tight lipped about the greenette they sent a cease and desist letter to Bakugo's office where the boss threatened the now number one  with fines and jail time. 

 

The alpha didn't care and that was how he started to work as a mentor that was his damn punishment fucking community service. If losing Izuku hadn't been enough, at first the alpha had become so angry and even tried to fuck other betas even fucking omegas that looked like Deku but he couldn't go through with it not even drunk. He ended up shoving them out of his apartment. He found himself watching the news for interviews but there was none. It was all silent for nearly nine months. And looking back Bakugo was a fucking idiot, a big fucking idiot for not even considering his omega was pregnant with their pup. The rumors that that elitist fuck was now Deku’s  alpha had caused the now number one hero of Japan to nearly burn down the training room in rage. It had made more sense that the agency in america that had told him in legal terms to fuck off, was Icy hot's!

 

This all happened around the scandal of that Elsa fuck's brother escaping the maximum prison sentence. The news media and board of hero's all were convinced the once number one and semi retired Endeavor had helped his son escape. It was only now that Bakugo had heard that Shoto secretly returned for his mother's funeral briefly leaving a fragile Izuku at home in America. 

 

Did the pup know about everything, Bakugou had a long history of torturing Deku? He had even gone as far as to tell the omega to take a swan dive off the roof of their middle school. FUCK! Was this why his Katsumi, his Ka-chan had a sudden change of heart? Just when the alpha had learned he was a father, that there was a small link between Izuku and himself, forever. 

 

 Even before the ash blond manifested a quirk he had been unkind, was it coming back, this was fucking karma. Deku was smaller than  everyone else and the alpha had taken it upon himself to keep him from being bullied. He was small, but the alpha couldn't remember if Izuku was as fragile and thin as his pup.  How was Katsuki such a fucking idiot, he had been so cruel to his childhood friend. He used to be kind, he used to play happily with the green haired boy. Used to, being the operative word. 

 

It was when Bakugo found himself as a bully not wanting to embarrass himself in front his new found delinquent friends he beat Deku up and the kid they were originally targeting. He didn't say sorry and Deku didn't ask, instead the omega limped away from the school holding an ice pack to his cheek. The alpha didn't say sorry, but Deku tried to make conversation as if nothing happened next day. The bruise on his face bright purple drowning out the freckles on his right side. Bakugou told him to fuck off. 

 

That ended their friendship it was the alpha that had ended it, he had swung and connected a hard fist to the omega' s face. Still Deku kept coming around and Bakugou targeted him for all the feelings he could identify as guilt and love. He targeted Deku and he grew cruel especially after the alpha manifested a quirk One he used to practice on Deku.  He had burned the omega several times. 

 

As kids in middle school the burning worsened the young greenette would hold back a cry and just accept it. God Bakugou hated himself, he truly hated himself. The alpha pushed these memories away, feeling nauseous. 

 

Still if all of this is true when did Deku find out that he was pregnant? Why had he run to Icy hot, was it that bastard's idea to leave to america? Deku was not a coward, he always faced problems face on, he had a big heart. Why did he not stay? He could have continued to keep his secret! What did Inko think of all this? Why wasn't she here, she was well known to be over protective of her omega son. The alpha remained on his knees gripping his hair feeling a panic attack coming on, that was first, at least he thought that was what it was. 

 

Shoto held his breath, the alpha pheromones were making him dizzy, especially from such a dominate alpha like Bakugou, lord explosion murder himself.  The dual toned alpha went to find his father, wanting to hurry up and disclose the situation. He needed to keep his father away from Bakugou or things could get dicey. The older Todoroki viewed Izuku as his own child, the younger Todoroki rolled his eyes. His father was overly protective of both Izuku and Katsumi. It was annoying. However his father had lent him all the man power possible to find his best friend and Katsumi. Even at the risk of losing his job as principle at UA and his position on the board. 

 

Shoto found his father pacing the grounds clutching his phone. 

 

"Father?" Todorki caught the scent of aggression rolling off his father. In fact the vice principal had taken a step away, he was trembling. This angered Shoto he growled without a thought, passing Tenya who was holding his half growling half trembling son. Kiyoko was clutching the back of her husband's shirt. No one dared near the flamed hero, the man was aggressively burning a path into the earth beneath his feet. 

 

Endeavor realized what he was doing and reined in his scent, he glared at the text message that beeped on his phone. His youngest son was on his heels when the angry alpha moved away from the once happy party goers. 

 

"What are you doing! Letting off such aggressive pheromones. If Katsumi or Deku had been around you would have sent them into shock!" The scarred young alpha reprimanded his father without hesitation. 

 

Endeavor made a face, shame briefly rolling off of him. "Son, apologize for me I need to do something. First I'm going to explain everything, but for now you need to be ready to mobilize. For protection of our family and this group today we need to fall back to one of the safe houses. The cottage. We should move everyone to the cottage. “ 

 

The alpha ignored any questions from his son, "Just for the love of Godds, I've given so much to this family. I refuse to see it burned by some second rate villains. However it doesn't mean everyone is out of danger. Especially Izu-chan and my dear Ka-chan." The older Todoroki was almost frantic his agitation only put Shoto more on edge. 

 

"Fine. But you will explain later! I'll take them all to mother's cottage. No one knows the place.”

 

Endeavor's face paled briefly his voice suddenly distant "Except family." He shook the idea off, "Just get ready to move out, I’ll have some agents and cars here within the hour. " The semi retired hero excused himself  without further hesitation. Shoto swore under his breath, something he had only done a handful of times in his life. 

 

He found Bakugou leaning against a wall, color starting to return to his cheeks. At the mention of his omegas, and friends the number one hero asked no questions. His two UA delinquent students had decided that was the time to check in for duty. Bakugou had been so tied up in his own personal disastrous life, he had forgotten his mentoring duties. It was too dangerous to send the UA student’s back he weighed that against putting their abilities to use. This would be a good chance to train, and having added help wasn’t always so bad. He trusted these boys more than the second rate security that Icy Hot employed. 

He glared at the two teens, one red headed omega and a gray haired alpha.

The number one hero growled low, ordering the two to check in to receive directions for security and aid in evacuation. They both rolled their eyes. However once they saw their school’s vice principal the two stood straighter, breathing a sigh of relief they had yet to be spotted. Mr. Morita was standing near by discussing something with a pretty dark haired omega holding an equally dark haired pup. The great foyer they stood in was now busy with security personal and the glasses wearing alpha waving his hands about in a chopping motion seemed familiar somehow. 

 

When the well known green haired demon of a vice principal turned those intense eyes on them, they  bowed respectfully, most students feared the omega more than their alpha principal. Mr. Morita was fair but very strict and both boys had spent enough time in his office to know just how creative the man’s punishments could be. In fact they had just finish waxing the cafeteria floor by hand a week ago. Their knees still hurt from the hours of leaning over running rags over the now shiny floors. 

 

 The two boys one alpha and the omega hurried to report to their stations only to come face to face with the symbol of Justice. The security was perfectly lined up all uniforms straight and anti quirk spray at their sides. They heard the low growl almost territorial coming from their mentor, his usual brash attitude wasn't unusual but the territorial scent was definitely new. What the hell was going on? Even Red Riot was giving off a scent as he left the group of security personal to the ash blond to deal with. 

 

There must be someone very important needing an escort, this intrigued the young alpha. "Akamitchi Sora! Don't even think about it. I refuse to be guilty by association."  The red haired omega shook his head, red hair falling into his blue eyes.  

 

"Eat it Soma! Damn omegas. All the same. You do know it's your fault we are stuck with with this lame punishment, right?" The gray haired alpha with the undercut snapped making his way towards their designated door. 

 

"Me, my fault? You were the one who nearly killed that freckled bald bastard. I only tried to stop it, for all it got me." The red head rubbed his bruised chin and still slightly fat lip. 

 

The alpha shrugged hoping he hid his guilt,  they had come to their designation. It still haunted the gray haired alpha the contact his fist made with the omega’s mouth. The dumb bastard had stepped into his fist, That idiot had challenged him, bad mouthing Soma in such a vulgar way. Sure he had no love for the worthless omega but that didn’t mean he would let anyone else talk shit about his long time rival. 

Both UA students refused to look at eachother, they both nodded at the security joining them near the heaving looking oak door. The gray haired alpha rolled his eyes. "You should keep to your own. Omegas just cause problems, fucking distractions. I don't know why they even allow your pathetic gender at UA."

 

The omega hissed and started forward, "Soma-kun, Sora-kun glad to see you finally on time. I was told you were briefed by principal Endeavor. " Both boys nodded, "This is considered community service, do your time and finish your duties and I'll see you off punishment. However if you fuck this up somehow I'll see you both thrown out on your asses from school. Got it?" Bakugou growled  again both boys bowed.

 

"Yes sir." The alpha replied without humor. 

”Yes Sensei” the red headed omega made it a point to bow lower than his idiot rival. 

“Fucking brown noser.” The alpha grumbled under his breath.

 

The ash haired blond turned and walked off growling, his scent of aggression and territory lingering behind. Sora could see that the red haired teenage Soma was fighting to stay upright. He rolled his eyes most Omegas were supposed to go through alpha scent training. It seemed the shorter boy had yet to complete it.

"Easy going as ever." Sora didn't know why he needed to lighten the mood. He glared at the alpha males that seemed ready to respond to the omega silently struggling to hold his scent in.

 

 Soma Ukie shook his head almost in relief, refusing to give any notice to the alphas standing at attention near the large oak door. "Yeah he's going to have a heart attack if he doesn't calm down."  Soma managed to hide the wobble in his voice but having known the omega since middle school Sora knew better. 

 

The alpha Sora Aki  didn’t understand his want to play along. "So we wait here I guess for the go ahead to head out. We just get to stand around, what a boring day."

 

Meanwhile behind the door a sniffling pup clung to his mother.

 

"Katsumi? What's this all about? You love Ground Zero. You should be excited to know he's your alpha. Your father is a good-“

Izuku was shocked to be cut off by his usually easygoing well behaved son. 

 

"No." The young pup started to shake uncontrollably, something was wrong, his scent was changing from his pleasant candy one to a burning firewood and carmel.  Deku had smelled this before. Fear, no,  terror, it was spilling out from the young boy. His breathing erratic, he was taking hiccuping breaths before his little body went slack in his mother's arms. He had never done this before even when that monster tortured them. 

 

"Ka-chan! Katsumi? Katsumi!" Deku cried out. "Help!" he picked up the now convulsing boy. The pups eyes rolled back and he was pale as a ghost. 

 

"Oh godds!"Deku felt helpless, he forgot his hero training, this was his pup, his son and he was possibly dying. 

 

The door burst open two young boys were glancing cautiously around  the room with security looking for a threat.  Security was searching the room but it was Ukie that quickly went to the green haired omega, fear saturating the room. He ignored the growl from his classmate and rival in response to the omegan scent of fear clouding the room. Ukie refused to be pushed around by alphas and Aki had been pushing him around since middle school. The omega went straight for the green haired omega clutching a convulsing pup. He had experienced this before, it sent chills down his spine. 

 

His quirk itched to protect the two, he would allow the alphas to seek out the intruder. He knew he could protect the two omegas, his quirk was creating red whips from his fingers like puppet strings he could wrap the red strings and control his enemy like a puppet against his own will. That was his protection, and he wasn't afraid to use it. 

 

He once had a little brother prone to trauma induced seizures, the burnt smell was not foreign to him. This kid had obviously seen too much, his small hands, legs and arms were wrapped in bandages. He could tell there had been more bandages on both omegas, he knew just how slow the healing process was.

 

"Sssh, he's okay." Ukie calmed the greenette who himself had impressive bandages on his hands and right arm.  "Just stay calm, he's only having a seizure. Has he had them before?" Ukie asked calmly, the mother of the child shook his head his green eyes wide. Ukie wondered where he had seen this omega before.

 

He shook off the feeling and turned the pup carefully on his side, "Oi! Aki make your alpha self useful, why don't you or the security alpha apes go get the doctor!  " He hissed in impressive authority. 

 

"Sssh you're alright." Ukie kept his voice soft gently pulling the boy into his arms holding him against his gym uniform not caring if the boy drooled on it. He closed his eyes rubbing the boy's back easing the pup with a calming scent. He spoke softly "You're okay. No one can hurt you." He met the green haired omega's deep emerald orbs, communicating silently what needed to be done. 

 

"He's never had a seizure." Deku shakily took his pup into his arms, the young ashen haired boy had a distant look in his eyes, the burning wood and caramel smell still hanging in the air. But Deku did as the younger omega had shown him.

 

"You're okay Ka-chan no one is going to hurt you. You're okay." He rubbed his son's back as gently as he could, the younger omega ran a steady hand through the pups hair.

 

"It's definitely a trigger. My little brother had these until he-" Ukie gave a sad smile, changing the subject "well it will pass, poor little guy will be tired and disorientated for an hour after." 

 

Aki wondered on the rest of that statement. Maybe he could ask later, for now he brought the cool rag. 

 

"Just stroke his head like you are doing. These don't last long. If he's never had one, something triggered it." the young omega glanced around the room, he didn't feel aggression or deception in the omega who was frantically combing a shaky hand through his pup's hair. 

 

"What's his name?" Ukie asked in a calm tone, the small boy had stopped twitching. This situation brought up bad memories and the young red haired omega pushed them away from him. He didn't need to think of what he had lost. 

 

"Katsumi. But I call him Ka-chan. I was just talking to him about his father and -" The greenette looked a lot younger than he was, why did he look so familiar? Poor man was breathless and anxious.

 

Ukie made a face, anger flaring up, it was history repeating it self. "Did he do this? His father? Is that-" Ukie demanded.

 

"Of course not, he-Kaachan would never do this. He -"

 

"Mama?" The young boy sobbed his eyes slightly opened, his body going lax "Mama."

 

"I'm here Ka-chan! I'm here." The omega rocked his pup, holding him in his lap,  his son's voice shaky. "You scared me, you scared me." Turning to the red head. "Thank you. Thank you."

 

"He has a trigger. My little brother would go into a seizure at the mention of my father's name or any smells that reminded him of the bastard. " 

 

"I was only talking about his father-" the omega bit his lip, "But he would never hurt him. Ka-chan just found out today who his alpha is. I don't understand-"

 

The young pup made a face before turning to be sick, thankfully just missing either omega. The child wimpered clinging to his mother's arms. 

 

"Katsumi-chan what's wrong? What's upsetting you. Your father wants to meet you-"

 

The smell of burnt fire wood once more started to fill the room, the red haired omega quickly snatched the boy from Deku and started to reassure him and rock him back and forth.  A calming scent of strawberries and cream saturated the air.  "It's okay you are safe. I promise you are safe. No one can hurt you again."

 

Aki wondered at that phrase, had some one hurt Ukie? When? He had been in the omega's class since before starting UA. When would someone have hurt the red head?

 

Ukie turned to Deku his blue eyes meeting green, "That's the trigger. You have to hold him and reassure him, scent and touch is important. " Deku nodded taking his son into his arms kissing the top of the ashen blond's green streaked head.

 

"He said he said that alpha would hurt mama, he sa-said he hur hurt mama be beffore. If al alpha ca-ca-came back he would take you away and he would hurt you. He hurt me too." Deku didn't need to know who HE was. This wasn't fair, when would they be free of that bastard's memory. Just then Iida-kiyoko came rushing in carrying a medical bag in hand, Asas, a worried Shoto and Katsuki ahead of the group.

 

"What happened?" Kiyoko-chan was kneeling away from the sick on the floor. 

 

"He just started convulsing when I mentioned his father." The greenette was out of breath, his eyes watery and body shaking.

 

"Alright let me see him." Kiyoko smiled gently as the omega hesitated. "Let's lay him on the bed. Then I'll take a look." She suggested kindly, Izuku nodded in agreement. 

 

Ukie followed his classmate on his heels, he couldn't help being  protective. This was a young vulnerable omega. 

 

"I'm tired." The young omega muttered with a sigh, " Mama." Tears  slipped past the small omega's temples.

 

"You rest, you'll be fine." Kiyoko was listening the boys elevated heart rate it was finally slowing. The healer sighed in frustration "It's PTSD. Something happened something tragic-"

 

"He was burned over and over again by some sadistic fuck." Katsuki growled keeping his distance near the door, his arms itching to hold his pup.

 

The pup whimpered, "He said that alpha would never come. He ca-ca-called alpha, but he never came to save us." The boy started to breath heavy pushing shaking when his eyes found the alpha by the door, the ashen blond held tight to his crossed arms, holding back his scent. "He said you would you would hurt mama. You would hurt us. You would take mama you would hurt mama again. You hurt mama, thats-thats wha-why we don't ha- have alpha." The boy's breathing was heavy and his eyes rolled back. 

 

"You need to go!" Ukie hissed protectively surprising the number one hero at the same time he tried to ease the pup out of what was the start of another stress induced seizure. The red haired student turned back to the pup's mother "You have to calm him until the firewood smell clears."

 

"Everyone out except omegas!" Kyioko growled and no one dared question her. 

 

Izuku felt his own panic attack nearly come on, suddenly he couldn't breathe.

Chapter 13: HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY

Summary:

ATTACK!

Notes:

sorry friends my computer broke so i had to type this chapter with my ipad, no KEYBOARD! Please forgive me if the lines are not spaced I can't tell on the ipad. Sorry for the long chapter, next one will be EXPLOSIVE! I can't do much and my fingers hurt! Love u all! You have been so supportive! It motivates me. Ok-Writer-chan out!

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO REMIND U OF TRIGGERS IT WAS IN THE TAGS ...BUT CHILD ABUSE WARNING.

Chapter Text

Dabi dodged another close one, fucking Eraser Head was still at the top of his game. Why didn't the bastard remain a teacher, what had set him back into the field? The exVillan shook his head, why the fuck did he suddenly care? He definitely was getting damn soft. He sighed heavily, he had to get to the family home, security should already be rounding up his siblings. Dabi had made up his mind to not see them, it was the better choice to make.

Why would he even need to anyway? Touya Todoroki was dead. Fumi-chan was right, Dabi had killed him years ago, he had burned every piece of Touya from him.

The alpha stood at a distance unnoticed even by the pathetic security detail. He watched his younger brother Natsu arguing with security demanding to see father. The white haired young Todoroki was between the security alphas in regulation black uniforms,  the young Todoroki's  omega husband safely at his back clutching their twins to his chest. The dark haired ex villain felt curiosity flare up. His younger brother had a family? His little brother had an omega, one with a messy bun of nearly white blond hair. The alpha watched as the trembling omega handed one of their white haired children to his angry husband, demanding him to calm down. He was scaring the twins, Dabi could easily read his lips something that came in handy for a long distance fighter such as himself. 

 

"It's for your safety that's all I can tell you." The security officer stated, feeling the cold ice starting to gather around him.

 

"Fine!" Natsu allowed his family to enter the bulletproof black government suv first, before climbing in behind them. 

 

Dabi's attention then went to Fumi-chan. She put  up less of a fight, perhaps because she was holding a protective hand to her swollen belly, her husband nervously helping her into another black Suv, his red hair combed over falling into his left eye. Dabi narrowed his icy eyes on the blue suit wearing six foot alpha. A small child that looked nothing like either of them was lifted up by his sister's alpha and kissed on the top of his head before being put into the shiny quirkproof armored car.  Dabi wasnt ready for this suffocating feeling, his family was being targeted, he had to keep them safe. Life had indeed gone on without him.

 

Katsuki was dealing with a whole different matter on his end, he couldn't offer comfort to his omegas, and yes they were his. This was his penance for every horrible thing he had done to Izuku. Ka-chan, Bakugou’s own child was terrified of him! It had to be something triggered by that fucking asshole Detonator. He needed to at least be close to Deku, he had to show he changed, he'd gone to anger management and learned a thing or to about himself. He knew enough that he didn't' deserve forgiveness, but he at least had to say sorry and show Izuku how he had influenced his change. He still had a quick temper , but he was more understanding, he cared about others. 

 

"Please Izuku, please give me a chance. Please." He pleaded under his breath out in the crowded hall. " Sir not to break up the family reunion but we have to get moving." His chief of security nervously informed the blond. 

 

" Back off buddy! The guys an alpha with a hurt fucking pup!" Bakugou's alpha delinquent UA student growled.  The blond grumbled his fists balling at his sides, this whole situation was a shit show.

 

" Oi, language!" He snapped smacking the kid at the back of the head. Grinning privately over his alpha student's protectiveness.  With this he had an idea. " Sora! Go in and tell the omegas that we move out in five minutes ready or not!" 

 

The young alpha first year gulped, "Sir, no offense but uh, why me?"

 

" Because I said-" Bakugou took a deep breath reining in his apex sent " because you are the only one that would come across less aggressive." The proud young alpha started to protest but the blond alpha reached out and put a hand on the gray haired boy's shoulder. " It's your uniform and they don't recognize you as security or the fuck up of an certain blond idiot alpha. Okay? Good enough?" 

 

The delinquent nodded grinning " Glad you practice what you preach sansei." The boy chuckled turning to large door, parting the crowding security like the red sea.

 

" Back the fuck up, there's too many of you! Take position near the cars!"  Katsuki took command shaking off his guilt and stepping farther away from the door, signaling his student to go forward.

 

The grey haired first year loosened his collar and unzipped his blue gym uniform jacket, straightening his shoulders he paused before pushing the door open. Once inside he found it difficult to even step beyond the door, the smell of  distress, immense in its origin nearly knocked him over. Was this how omegas felt around alpha scents? He could barely breathe let alone move.  It was a mix of many or just four. He had never felt this, and it threatened to knock him over, he felt tears burn his eyes like chopped onions.

 

Holding an arm to his nose he started to breathe out of his mouth, his watery eyes searched the room. He called out the only one he knew well enough to call friend. Sort of. Maybe acquaintance, whatever.

 

"Soma, yo!" He fought to control his scent remembering his training. The red head looked over to him sniffling near the bed.

 

" Sora?" It was a pathetic whine but the gray haired boy refused to make a negative comment, now was definetly not the time.

The gray haired alpha moved closer instinctively towards the red head, his companion was holding a green haired omega. The young hero in training noticed the bandages on the stranger.  He looked for permission to move closer from the dark haired healer holding a ashen haired pup with green tipped hair.  She closed her eyes nodding, rocking the boy side to side in her arms and  rubbing circles into the sobbing boys back.

 

" Soma are you okay?" Sora kept his voice even keeping his hands up trying to display his non threatening presence at the same time they hovered over his distressed friend. 

 

To the young alpha’s surprise his rival stepped into his arms, " I can't bring him out of his panic attack, he'll hyperventilate soon and will have to go to the hospital and thats not an option." 

 

"First calm the fuck down, second step back. Trust me." The alpha meant to sound harsh but his voice came out softer than he had ever remembered using when talking to the omega.

 

The young red head nodded stepping back, the gray haired student then lifted the small man kneeling near the bed. The alpha teen found it amazing how light the omega was, he ignored this only carrying the stranger like he did his kid brother. The man's legs were around his waist bandaged arms around the student’s neck. The scent of distress belonged to the greenette and the young pup, the gray haired delinquent knew this distress was only feeding into the healer’s anxiety. The whole room was a cluster of scents bouncing off of eachother and it was making him dizzy. 

 

" Oi idiot get out of your head? Your distress is feeding the pup's own. Fucking shit omegas cant do anything but make life fucking harder!" The tall boy ignored the disapproving words of the other omegas.  He put the greenette in the farthest corner of the spacious  sickeningly elegant room. He found a white antique fainting couch and placed the young omega down realizing suddenly by scent this was an adult omega, one with burns and scars.  He held back his disgust for whomever had done this to both the pup and the pup’s mother. Who was so sick?

 

 " Kaachan?" The dry voice giggled and Sora thought it was the most beautiful sound, like a bell, he wondered just how old this stranger was.

 

Soma quickly followed, a smile on his tear streaked face.  " There, I'm not the damn extra Kaachan, it's Sora Akimichi memorize it because I'm going to be number one."  The alpha could just feel the eye rolls, he didn't care he knew his goals and no one would ever get in his damn way!

 

The omega giggled again sniffing, blushing suddenly when he realized he was leaning on a UA student by his gym uniform the kid was a first year.  "Uh, thank you." Deku's hand was shaking, he could see Katsumi hand calmed.

 

" Hate to be a mood killer but we need to move out in five minutes ready or not." The alpha teen stated with a shrug, the calming greenette nodded shakily sniffing,  his face a grayish hue, like the thin stretch of  color just before the dark thunder clouds warning there will be a storm, and his freckles delicate stars. The alpha realized he was staring when the red head Soma cleared his throat a look of hurt temporarily flashing in his eyes before the alpha could focus. 

 

"Sorry, you can call me Sora, and that asshole omega there is my slow ass classmate Soma Ukie"

 

" Nice to meet both of you. I apologize for my uh, out burst, Im not usually this weak." The omega was muttering and Sora held back a reprimand not wanting to exasperate the situation.  "Oh, sorry. My name is Izuku Mydoria, you can call me Deku if you want." Both omegas gasped, Soma stepped forward nervously wringing his hand in his shirt. " I know pathetic." Both students were at a loss for words. This was the symbol of peace, the once number one hero of Japan and now America, he looked so fragile and thin. 

 

So many questions gathered in there minds but they held back, it wasn't the time,  in fact Sora started to remove his jacket. "Can you stand. Hero Deku sir?" Soma watched his classmate take charge, he didn't wait for a reply. " Hey shitty hair help him get up. We gotta get going." This made the hero giggle agaub. "What?" The young boy asked harshly not meaning to, but the greenette was unphased in fact he seemed more relaxed.

"Sorry you just remind me of somebody." The omega smiled pulling himself together he sat up straighter. 

Sora moved slowly twards the sniffling pup, " Wrap him in this be sure to cover his nose and face." The alpha frowned at the pretty healer, wondering just who she was and if she or the other omega were single.  Soma rolled his eyes muttering something under his breath directed at the delinquent, he still followed behind the gray haired rival slowly keeping hero Deku steady. 

 

" I'm  so pathetic." The hero winced, panic attacks always left him, exhausted.  " I haven't had a panic attack in a while I thought I was over it." He released another shuddered sigh moving on his own to his pup.

 

The medical omega placed the alpha’s jacket over the sobbing boys head, "Good idea kiddo, the alpha scent will keep him, anchored and it will keep all other scents muffled." Kyoko smiled relieved at the safer option, better than medicating both omegas. Deku took the pup from the healer. "You are safe with me, I have you no one will hurt us. I'm safe. Just stay close, there is nothing that can hurt us Sho-chan and grandpa Endeavor is here." The boy snuggled into the UA jacket, the scent was unknown but it offered safety in its firecrackers and metal. He refused to think of the cruel words of Detonator as he burned his arms and chest. He made Katsumi repeat the cruel words until the boy had committed them to memory.

 

"Your father hates you, he will hurt your omega and take him away. If you go near him, he will  kill you hate him. Say it!”  the alpha would hurt the child until he cried out wishing his own alpha would save them. Detonator said alpha knew where they were, thats what the villain said!

" I ha ha hate him! I ha-ate himm!” The young boy would scream out just wanting the pain to stop.

 

"Stop stuttering you quirkless brat! Worthless, pathetic thats why he wont save you. Why would he want you?"

 

The boy didn't reply he tried to keep from being swallowed by the dark. Instead he cried for his omega hoping he still loved him.

 

Katsumi pushed the haunting words down, gulping back what mama called a panic attack. He buried his face into the unknown jacket. His omega rubbing reassuring circles into his back until he fell asleep. His last thoughts were of course the number one hero of Japan, his idol, hated him. He would hurt him or his mama. He would hurt them. Why didn't he come. These were his last thoughts before falling into the warm darkness.

 

Asas sat with his omega and the sleeping Ka-chan. He wondered if the number one hero the symbol of justice somehow hurt his only friend. He studied Ka-chan's omega the scent in the car was worry and fear but the green haired omega had a calm face. So did his mother!Ugh sometimes adults were so dumb! Well if it came to it he would protect Ka-chan against whatever and whoever, that was a promise! He wondered briefly what was so interesting to the green haired hero, he was staring intently out of the car window. Asas couldn't see anything through the tinted windows, he shrugged and continued to watch his friend sleep with some unknown alpha's stinky jacket. He fought the urge to throw it out the window! It was creepy that his father, sitting in the front seat, was quiet. It made Asas uneasy and he scooted closer to his sleeping ashen haired friend. 

 

Thats when he heard it the loud boom a sound the cannon's make at the fire work show settings the sky ablaze with pretty colors. The suv rocked, his mother put her arms around him, as another boom went off closer to the car. 

 

Izuku put his body over his now startled wide awake pup, another boom and the suv rolled, Izuku's ears where ringing when he opened his eyes to broken glass. 

 

"Ka- chan?" He ignored the biting glass cutting his hands, he had been laying over the pup but the rolling suv was too much. His son  coughed he was within reach, but Asas and the healer were gone, Iida was in the front seat still all too still, blood coming from his head, there was relief in the fact the broad chested alpha ws rising and falling at a normal speed. However he could say the same for their driver. He had to get them safely out. It was then Deku felt strong hands drag him away from his son! "Ka-chan!" The omega's shirt had come up exposing his left side to the sharp wreckage glass tearing into his sensitive skin. 

 

"Did you think you could run from me," The nightmarish voice growled pulling the greenette harshly to his unsteady feet.

Chapter 14: LOVE AND HATE

Summary:

BATTLE ROAD SIDE, new and old enemies collide. Help is one the way and Izuku is forced to face his nightmares. However this time he won’t be doing it alone and Katsumi isn’t as vulnerable as he seems. Bakugou facing his demons, finally he starts to realize his true sins.

Notes:

SOOOOOORRRY ahead of time for the long chapter! Thanks for all your awesome comments and praises! I love this story! I’m glad some of you do too!

Chapter Text

Katsuki had followed Iida's and Icy hot's plan, he would ride in the decoy quirkproof black Suv, vice Principal Morita Itsuki had voulenteered to dress up like Izuku and there was a small omega blanket thrown over his shoulder with a pillow to match a small figure. 

 

It was easy to dump the pillow and blanket once inside the black tinted SUV. The enemy would assume they would be the second car surrounded by two armed black armored jeeps. Then Izuku and the Iida family would be in the middle, the Todoroki's  joined the caravan at the roads crossing just two miles away from their destination toward the back. Shoto was guarding the rear of the caravan, and finally Endeavor had the middle with Katsuki and Kirishima covering the front. 

 

The Todoroki family cottage was really a large brick mansion, the thick trees and green follage lining the property, the home was naturally protected by the hundred acres of thick woods, and a vast lawn. There was one winding road that led to the cottage, a hidden dirt path that few knew of. 

 

The road cut through the thick tree line and dark green fauna. This was a private road that only close family knew about, and that was the family traveling in the heavily guarded caravan. There should have been no trouble during this mission, however this wasn't the case. 

 

They were just half way to their destination when an explosion rolled through the armored caravan. First the decoy was hit with the surrounding armored escorts, this turned both vehicles on their sides. The explosive hero pulled himself from the wreckage with an adrenaline fueled snarl blasting the door clean off. 

 

He turned to check on his companions there was small movement from a certain green haired omega. "I'm fine go! Go!" The shaking younger man coughed glancing at the two agents who had been sitting in the front seat knowing sadly they were no longer with them. He had a moment to gather himself before he was roughly pulled off his feet.

 

"Gotcha!" Someone growled wrapping capture tape around his small figure, he tried to fight against it but something heavy came down on the back of his head. Everything went dark after that, the last words he heard was "Alright Deku you'll bring me a pretty penny."

 

 

 Bakugou ducked just in time as a boulder was tossed at his unsuspecting head, "Mother fucker!" He growled as the armored car next to him was pushed further into the tree line crushing it like a tin can. 

 

The ill tempered hero had left his own car in the dust but it was now a full on battle, they had to be careful to protect civilian life. Ducking once more he didn't need to look up to know what quirk belonged to that villain. Katsuki easily shot the villain Heavy hitter from the sky with his own raging explosion. Glancing around squinting and waving a hand to push the dust clouds away he could see just what cars where untouched, and he swore again.

 

He counted the black quirkproof government suvs, he could see the Todoroki's two were still standing, covered in dirt but no worse for wear. His eyes settled on the one carrying Deku, it was the one closest to a break in the thicket, this spot had a steep hill ending at a small clearing. 

 

This was all a coincidence, too much so, he started to blast the nameless mercenaries that were sending fiery blasts, twisted vines and whatever their quirk allowed onto the heroes and agents bellow.  He watched with his heart in his throat as Izuku's vehicle pushed through past the other turned over cars. 

 

"Do not move forward idiot!" Ground Zero shouted into the radio pinned to his black tank top he knew there had to be explosives in the road, he had the experience with such situations.  There was nothing but static greeting him, the Todoroki caravan had remained untouched backing up to avoid the conflict a wall of ice suddenly springing up separating them from the fires and explosions.  

 

One less thing for the ash blond hero to worry about his mind screamed pushing this bit of information back as he watched the car carrying his omega hit one of the IED's pushing it over disappearing over the side of the road spraying dust and gravel in it's path. The stomach dropping sound of twisting metal and crunching glass echoed over the on going battle.

 

Shoto and Endeavor were fighting with a couple nasty quirks, "Ground Zero! Izuku!" The half and half bastard shouted ducking a blast aimed at his head. He was trying to keep any airborne hits from his ice wall.  

 

The sound of helicopters shooting downwards brought out a growl, the two toned alpha and father team swore.  Shoto snarled to himself   They were idiots!  He had allowed the handful of mercenaries with various quirks to lure him and his father away from his ice wall.  The sound of missiles shooting downward over the thick cold wall of ice brought both Todoroki's up, the two spraying fire and ice upward, knowing they would be too late. 

 

It was then a blast of blue fire disintegrated the missiles as well as the nearest helicopter. Endeavor grinned briefly his hybrid son wanted to know just who that came from but his father was signaling him forward. 

 

The decoy SUV had been flipped on it's side and Shoto ran towards Kirishima who was busy pulling the injured from the turned over vehicles, he acknowledged everyone’s positions making note of Bakugou disappeared down a hill. 

 

The half and half hero searched for the dark haired healer and the vice principle of UA. He was nearly caught unaware by a thick vine pulling a tree down when familiar white cloth caught and flipped it away.

 

The same tape swept upwards pulling the vine quirk controlling villain down from a position in a low hanging tree's branch.  Shoto smiled when a shadow fell over another villain with an acid spewing quirk, the purple haired hero with a tired bored expression sighed heavily. 

 

"Why do they make this so easy." He moved his hand pulling on familiar white cloth, spinning the villain into a tree.  

 

The dual colored hero gave a nod of acknowledgment to his exclassmate before hurrying on his way. He turned to see Bakugou to follow Ground Zero down the steep slope, there was smoke and dust all around. He used his ice to surf over the haze trying to get view from the air.     

 

He swore again under his breath something he rarely did.However  he could see Detonator and one of his thugs pulling the two omegas Ka-chan and Izuku towards an awaiting helicopter. His stomach dropped he shot ice towards the black chopper. His eyes narrowed on his best friend and Katsumi, he could not fail them not again. Not this time!  

 

Izuku wasn't putting up a fight he seemed to be reaching for his son, the small omega was frozen and Shoto didn't need to have super vision to know why. Katsumi was petrified with fear, the helicopter exploded just as soon as the villain moved towards it. 

 

"Doesn't that idiot know Ka-chan and Izuku are down there!" Shoto cursed knowing just who would go overboard, however at the same time relieved. 

 

Shoto looked over to see the blue flamed villian Dabi sending a flame upwards tword anyone stupid enough to get close to the cars holding the Todoroki family. He had an odd look of determination to his face, and Shoto was torn between going to help save his friends or family.

 

His father signaled him forward twords his friends, he made a quick jesture a sign of friendly fire. Shoto trusted his father's judgment, the once number one would never put the last of his family in danger. But why was Dabi helping them? He knew Aizawa and Shinso had been on a mission to track down Dabi so it was only fair to assume they would be here to join in the fray.

 

Kirishima made his way towards the injured agents pulling them further into the treeline, his radio didn't work. He slide down the steep hill recognizing Iida-san and her son Asas. 

 

He slide closer the light of the sun was reflecting off a bubble, the boy and his mother were caught in the trees. The young boy waved frantically at the red head, Kirishima could see a deep gash on the pup’s forehead. Kirishima could see the usual snarky boy was worried for his unconscious mother, tears were in the boy's eyes. 

 

Kiri reached the two just as the boy lowered his shield his nose starting to bleed and eyes rolling back into his head. The kid must have activated his quirk just as the two were pushed from the rolling SUV. 

 

Kiri called to the other dark haired healer, the alpha had made it out unscathed standing over the incline looking down. She adjusted her glasses and reached down as Kiri made his way up towards her. She pulled the unconscious woman then with a cruel smile kicked the unsuspecting alpha holding the dark haired boy.  

 

She signaled for a villain in black to pick up the now hostage, Kiri quickly hardened his body as the two tumbled down the steep hill only to land on the sharp rocks below with a thud.  

 

He quickly lowered his quirk ignoring the battle just to his right, the young boy was still unconscious and unharmed except the preexisting injuries from the car wreck.          

 

"Sorry kid, didn't see that coming!" He grunted as a shower of rocks rained down, he hardened again covering the boy, the ground shook from an explosion, debris from a blown up helicopter was part of the blast.    He knew right away that was from his ill tempered bro.  

 

"Mama!" Ka-chan cried reaching for his omega mother his eyes wide.

 

"Shut up! You worthless little bastard! What did I tell you about your alpha he wont ever come for you. He gave you to me once!" The dark haired once hero now villain growled savagely in the boy’s direction. 

 

"Don't listen to him Katsumi! Cover your eyes and your ears don't look!" Izuku pleaded trying to activate one for all. His  bones were still too fragile he could fill the energy draining his body. Still he managed to elbow the alpha holding him cruelly, he broke free charging towards his son. 

 

The omega's arm was broken, it hung at his side but he didn't care he wouldn't do this again. He couldn't, not again he had to protect his son at any cost.

 

"What the hell, we can't have that" Detonator nodded his head at the mercenary in all black holding the boy, the thick armed man with fire red hair grinned he started to glow red his body crackling with electricity, the boy cried out in pain. 

 

"No!" Izuku stilled in his movement coming up short he fell to his knees the dark haired villain behind him cackling as he put a quirk neutralizing collar on the injured greenette.  

 

"Now come with us quietly my love.” The alpha whispered nipping at Izuku’s ear. 

 

"Boss! We've secured some hostages. Your sister is with us." A thug in black reported holding an unconscious green haired  man dressed identically to Izuku and another unconscious hostage. Bakugou stood a few feet away swearing angrily.

 

"I'll kill you! You bastard! Don't touch him!" Up until now the dark haired villain had ignored anyone else’s presence other than his prime target. 

 

"Awe ground zero nice to meet you again." The dark haired villain sneered, "I heard a funny rumor going around about you and a certain number one American hero."

 

Bakugou could see the young pup start to hyperventilate. "Ka-chan! Don't worry I'm here! I'm going to save you and Izuku."

 

"Oh, and how do you exactly plan on doing that?" Detonator laughed his hand sparking as he hit Deku with a burning small blast his palm digging into the omega's tender ribs.  

 

The greenette held the cry in, his eyes on his son, "Close your eyes, cover your ears Ka-chan. It's going to be okay, I promise." Izuku grunted as another cruel small explosion burned him high on his shoulder. 

 

"I'm going to make it painful! I'm the number one hero! And that's not just a tittle!" The blond hero snarled! He turned his red eyes to the wide eyed pup. "Ka-chan! Look at me! Look at me. Don't listen to that worthless extra! I'm here to save you and De-Izuku! I haven't abandon you! I wont ever abandon you, I'm not some fucking coward! I just didn't know about you! I would have come sooner. Believe me!"

 

The pup's eyes were tearful, he nodded, "Alpha!" The young boy called out reaching his hands towards his father. 

 

"This will be painful!" Bakugou grinned, just as his two students quietly took out the mercenaries holding the hostages.

 

 "Brother!" The treacherous alpha healer shouted a warning to her twin. 

 

Detonator turned with a growl holding his Izuku closer to his body enjoying the press of the omega into him. He rolled his eyes, “Fucking disrespectful kids these days.” He shouted sending an explosion out aiming at the two delinquents. Both first years  jumped back trying to avoid collateral damage to the still unconscious omegas they had laid just under a large tree. 

 

Bakugou and Izuku took the opening the greenette pretended to faint,  the man holding him loosened his grip surprised.  This distraction was just enough for Deku to slip out of the dark haired alpha's cruel hold, the omega’s broken arm hung useless at his side.

 

Bakugou took the opening, he snarled  sending a deadly blast aimed just behind the bastard second rate exhero causing Detonator to stumble backward. It was then Izuku heard the electric villain shout. 

 

Izuku's eyes widened as did his son's, sparks gathered in the pup's small palms. The young pup did it again with both hands causing the red head to drop him in surprise. Katsumi held his palms up eyes wide as small sparkler like explosions popped forward. 

 

Just a few feet away the imposter of a healer took on the two delinquents with her hidden quirk. She was like her brother evil with a quirk  allowing her to slice through flesh as well as stitch the layers together as if they were never hurt. 

 

She shot the first blast from her fingers at omega delinquent, knowing his quirk to be the most annoying as well as hazardous. The grey haired alpha wearing his training uniform yelled out a warning too late. 

 

The two were too cocky, and she caught them unawares, they had assumed she had a healing quirk and that was all. Soma took a deep gash across his body slicing from his shoulder to his hip. He cried out stumbling forward, the dark haired traitor laughed aiming for the young alpha next. The idiot boy too noble for his own good was taking a predictable stance placing himself between her and the now severely injured teenager. 

 

"I'll kill you bitch!" The alpha growled jumping at her,  his legs powered himself forward his hands becoming large brick like fists. He had contemplated the hero name Brick Layer. Of course his now bleeding friend thought that was ridiculous, even if he took the nickname Sora had given his classmate. Joke. 

 

The glasses wearing defector laughed slashing out again aiming for the aggressor, inexperienced pups so easy to fool. Thats when she felt a pull on her wrists and ankles. The bleeding delinquent was using the last of his energy to control her movements, "No!" She yelled her arms stuck at her side. 

 

The heavy fist hit her just as the strings were released and the young UA student grunted rolling onto his back. The young boys clasped his eyes shut groaning against the pain. 

 

"It's going to be ok, just hang on!" The alpha student called out for help, "Help!" He kept pressure on the wound but blood kept coming, his friend was making a sickly gargling sound. "Hang in there. It's going to be fine! Idiot! I had her! You. You! You are always showing me up!" The red head only smiled in response wheezing. "Help!" The gray haired student yelled, "You are going to be the number one right! You or me, it's a race. How are you going to try and surpass me?"

 

"Hurts." The young student coughed, blood speckling his chin and cheeks.

 

"Of course it does idiot, of course it does. You are going to have an awesome scar to talk to the alphas about. " The gray haired boy wiped his tears away. "Help!" He sobbed grinding his teeth. "You better hang in there idiot! You fucking joke! Prove me wrong!"

 

"This sucks. And-and you're the idiot." The young omega gasped like a fish out of water. "Cry baby."

 

"I got him!" A disheveled dark haired Iida-san smiled reassuringly, her braid was nearly unraveled and she had several cuts on her face but she was smiling despite a split lip. "I'll heal him. Let me give him some pain relief and then I'll clean this up. It's okay." The omega kept her voice steady and her hands shakily offered pain relief causing the young boy to sigh his eyes closing.

 

"He's dying!" The gray haired student yelled.

 

"No, he's not in pain anymore, I sedated him. Now let me close up this wound before he loses more blood, he already lost enough for a blood transfusion.  "Focus! I need to do this, please watch my back and keep any of these mercenaries from getting the jump on us. Or he will die. So do your job! Understand?" The young boy nodded turning his back to her he kept a defensive stance looking over at the battle just a few feet away. 

 

Izuku ran over scooping his son up with his good arm, "Izuku get him out of here I'll take care of this idiot! He has it coming and I've waited too long." Bakugou growled angrily, the young pup in Izuku's arms wrapped his arms around his omega's neck removing the collar. 

 

There were other mercenaries some quirkless some not, and Izuku looked up at the steep hill, he could see Shoto fighting trying to get to them. The ice caused snow to fall around them, his pup giggled despite the situation. 

 

"Hey Ka-chan! If you think that's cool watch this!" Ground Zero sent a heavy blast towards the growling Detonator. The fucker dodged sending an equally heavy blast towards the blond. "You are making me look bad infront  of my son!" The alpha shouted irritably. 

 

Izuku rolled his eyes, always the flashy hot tempered idiot. "So cool." His son whispered as his father easily dodged another fiery blast. The two explosive alphas danced around each other like big cats circling prey. 

 

"Reckless as ever. "  Izuku sighed moving out of range from the battlefield. The small omega came up short, three thugs in black cutting his retreat off. Deku hissed at the three unknown villains. 

 

"You are a pretty good paycheck. Detonator has offered quite a bit of cash for you. Not so much for the kid, but enough. So we would appreciate you two coming quietly." The alpha with sharp teeth beckoned with his black gloved hand. 

 

"Ka-chan run, run and I'll find you. " Izuku put his son down pushing him safely behind him.

 

"Mama, I can help." The young boy protested.

 

"No, I need you to listen run for the trees and hide." The omega's voice shook as he kept the two men and one woman infront of him. He couldn't chance that they might have quirks or  were infact quirkless. 

 

"Not a good idea. I've got a good sniffer." The woman grew a dogs snout, grinning evilly from behind her dark skimask. She took off after the now fleeing young boy. Izuku tried to cut her off, flicking his finger blowing her away momentarily at the same time breaking his ring finger.  This was nothing new, the other two jumped at him deciding on physical strength instead of their quirks. 

 

"Well that's not fair." Deku heard a familiar voice call out one of the men froze turning around he shot a spider web like material at the green haired man. The green haired omega double relied on an implant generating a web from his wrist. 

 

Deku couldn't hold back a smile, he knew the vice principal could take care of himself. The younger man pulled anti quirk spray causing the other alpha to jump back weary of the green haired man in a grey All Might t-shirt. Fucking nerd. 

 

To their left Ground Zero charged the fucking worthless extra, "I am going to make this hurt." He grinned gathering power in the palms of his hands. "How dare you even breath on my family."

 

Something came to the dark haired exhero panting six feet away from his aggressor. The villain frowned, his eyes lighting up as if something just came to him. "Oh shit. My sweet cock hungry Izu-chan wasn't asking about his pup. When he cried out for Kaachan. No. While I forced him onto his knees, he was calling for you. Kaachan, how sweet. Had I known I would have made it hurt more. I hate the idea of him smelling or thinking of lesser alphas. I see now,  it's all too clear. So he was running from you, I wondered about the burns littering his body, well besides the ones I left on him. It was you. You and me are no different really." 

 

The villain was tapping his chin, his head tilted as he examined the hero in front of him. "I wonder what your fans would think if they knew about you. How you treated your exboyfriend and ignored your bastard son. Quirkless, pathetic a whelp deserving to be drowned just to save everyone air." 

 

"Shut the fuck up." The words tore at the ash blond hero, his palms flickered briefly. "We are nothing alike. We are nothing alike."

 

"Delusional prick. Who's the villain now?" Detonator took the opportunity to send a blast at the momentarily distracted alpha. 

 

"Papa!" Bakugou managed to dodge the explosion at the last minute when he heard  his son call out desperately. The ill tempered alpha sent a charged up blast at his enemy. 

 

Turning quickly trying to locate his Izuku and Ka-chan through the cloud of dust. He spotted  Izuku running towards their son, a woman with sharp teeth and a snout just behind the young omega. Almost within clawing distance, fucking weak ass villains.

 

The alpha sent a well aimed shot at the fucking dog bitch who dared threaten what was his. He hit her square in the face sending her flying. The young boy looked behind him in relief wiping at his eyes falling to his knees panting. 

 

The blond alpha propelled himself forward swooping the kid up pushing off  once more from the ground with his explosive quirk he had to put his son as far away as possible.

 

"If I can't have him no one can!" The insane villain snarled turning his sick focus to the distracted Izuku. 

 

For Bakugou it happened in slow motion, the air stilling around him as he held his small son against his chest. 

 

The bastard Detonator grinned madly firing a heated flesh melting blast. He aimed for the distracted greenette, Izuku was preoccupied with his son's safety to worry about his own. 

 

"No!" Bakugou shouted reaching out, pushing an explosive hit towards the vengeful  villain. Bakugou knew he would be too late, just like always he would be too late. Why was he always breaking things? He felt his heart stop eyes meeting Izuku's. Relief played across the omega's face, knowing his son was safe. 

 

It was then a wall of ice shot out, the detenation barely affected the solid barrier  of freezing ice. Ground Zero had never been so relieved to see Icy Hot in his whole life. The two toned alpha skied down arms ready to take the Young Ka-chan from the blond hero.  

 

"Let me finish this, get them to safety. " The angry hero growled at the smug Elsa fucker. He held back an insult  glancing downward at the tear smudged cheeks of his son. "You don't have to fear, I am here. And I'm not going to leave you. I am going to kick the shit out of this bastard watch your old man show up all these fucking worthless extras!" The blond alpha handed his son over to the trusted Canadian flag fucker.

 

He then propelled himself over the thick wall landing next to the alpha trying to blast a hole in the ice. He dove downward his fists clenched, the worthless weak ass villain fucker was too busy focusing on getting through the impressively solid wall. Had scar face actually improved? Smug bastard! 

 

"Izuku! You can't get away! I will find you! I will kill that pup and I will-" Detonator shouted madly his dark hair falling in his face sticking to the sweat of his brow. 

 

The hot head didn't get a chance to continue, the blond alpha tackled the enemy all to easily.

 

Bakugou straddled the weak shithole of a villain. The blond didnt feel the bastard’s hand burning through his black tanktop scorching his left side. Bakugou was seeing red, the alpha snarled in rage. His aggressor continued to fight the stronger and older alpha. A hard fist came down heavy with a nose breaking force, causing the dark haired shitbag to grunt but he still continued to fight. 

 

Blood exploded blinding the dark haired bastard. Katsuki brought another hard fist down breaking the fucker's jaw. His hands fired up and he burned the alpha's neck, moving down to the fucking extra's arms. 

 

The shrieks were ignored, Katsuki was too far gone in his rage. Bakugou pressed down, his anger driving him forward. He recalled every time his hands burned Izuku, how his fist had first hit the smaller middle schooler. He had always just pushed him in grade school but that same fist sealed the deal. 

 

He knocked Deku to the ground, every burn, another hard punch broke the villain's ribs puncturing a lung. The injured alpha wiggled weakly under the blond hero. Bakugou was lost in his own memories, too gone to hold back.

 

He sucked in a shuddered breath, hearing himself tell Izuku to take a swan dive off the roof of their school. A firey hand brought another burn to his enemies shoulder, and the sizzle of flesh causing the injured to take a gargled breath. This was the sound of a slowly drowning alpha. 

 

Hand met bone and Bakugou kept going, his mind focused on UA, the times he battled Izuku, how he made sure to burn and break wanting to knock that fucking smile from the greenettes face. 

 

Then his taking something that Izuku should have given to someone he loved. Ignoring Izuku's pleas to wait to stop. Bakugou just kept at it over and over again. 

 

Not once had he confessed to Izuku his real feelings. The last fucking time he forced Izuku to put out was when the omega was sick with a fever. At the time Katsuki didn't care, he took his hard day out on his partner. The green eyes feverishly looking up at him with a mix of resignation and love. 

 

The omega had said it once letting it slip. Bakugou had cruelly laughed it off had mocked the glass hearted boy.  The blond refused to accept anything that would get in his way to accomplishing his goal. 

 

When Deku surpassed him he made him suffer in the bedroom, yet Deku kept coming back until one day he didn't. He just left one day, another heavy fist broke the enemies shoulder dislocating arm from bone. "You are nothing! You fucking monster! How dare you hurt him! You are a fucking worthless bastard!" At this point he didn't know if he was talking about himself or the vile garbage underneath him.

 

"Kaachan!" Someone was pulling at his raised fist, he shoved the hand away his breathing hard, blood spattered his pale face, "Kaachan! He's not moving. You got him. You got him." The blond turned rolling off the half dead dickbag. 

 

"Izuku." He sniffed wiping the back of his hand across his face panting he tried to focus crimson eyes on the bruised hurt omega. 

Chapter 15: WHERE YOUR HEART BEGINS

Summary:

INTROSPECTION, sins from the past and forgiveness with a dash of redemption. Ohana means family, and family means no one is left behind. Wink wonk! Lol

Notes:

Close to the end my friends

Chapter Text

 

 

"Izuku." He swiped once more with the back of his shaking hand under his nose, sniffing. His crimson eyes wide and distant, his muscular chest heaving as if he ran a marathon.

 

 "Kaachan." Izuku neared the tense alpha, slowly he stood on his tip toes. A shaking hand cautiously moving to wipe at the tears gathering in the alpha's distant eyes.

 

 Those same eyes now focused on the greenette, the ash blond sniffed again. Izuki realized his childhood friend wasn't panting he was shaking. Most likely the adrenaline high taking the feet right out from under the strong alpha? There was no other reason right?

 

The smaller man peered over at the struggling villain. The nightmare that haunted him in his sleep his every worried step. This monster was spitting up blood struggling to breathe, unforgiving burns revealing blackened bone, and Izuku could find no remorse for the source of his son's night terrors. This bastard reduced to nothing just as Izuku had once promised, all at the hands of Katsumi’s alpha.

 

Detonator was the lesser alpha, nothing but shattered bone, and bloodied burned flesh. He would not reach Katsumi, he would never touch the omega's son again. He turned to the blond hero wanting to convey his gratitude his relief and praise. Except there was something in the settling air between the two once rivals. 

 

"Izuku?" The alpha was hoarse Izuku's name came across almost as a low questioning whisper, "Izuku." Bakugou managed louder his voice trembling breathless. "Izuku.I-" the blond croaked, taking a step back putting more than distance between the greenette and himself.

 

"Izuku.I-I" The alpha tried again sniffling he glanced down at his blood soaked fists, the knuckles cut to the bone. Katsuki's hands shook as he unclenched his stained fist examining the calloused palms equally bloodied. Bakugou's eyes scanned the surface questioning glancing up briefly. Lost. Izuku thought his exlover seemed adrift. Where did he go? The greenette shuffled forward only for the alpha to take another step back. 

 

Bakugou continue to frown his crimson eyes inspecting his palms once more, he chocked back whatever words that tried unsuccessfully to bubble forth. 

Bakugou knew, he knew without a doubt that these  hands, these same fucking hands he had used against his childhood friend. How many fucking times? How often had he caused Deku no Izuku pain? "I-uh. I-" he tried to find his words as if  his scripted lines were written in his sweating palms. The villain's words playing, looping growing louder and louder in his head.

 

" We aren't so different you and I."

"Aren't so different you and I."

"You and I."

"We aren't so diffrent."

 

 

Bakugou's voice cracked his words filled with self loathing. "He hurt you. I hurt you." The alpha gripped his black tanktop clutching at his chest, unable to meet Izuku's confused expression. "You-you trusted me and I-I just kept hurting you. I should have let you go but I never wanted anyone else to have you. I wanted you all for myself. I hated the thought of you being with anyone. I hurt you-I was so fucking selfish!" 

 

The alpha took in a shuddered breath, "I've ruined everything. I pushed you into his path. I fucked up. I fucked up! Why do I always break shit! I hold it until it shatters and crumbles disintegrates into ash." This statement full of disgust as he squeezed his hands into white knuckled fists, teeth clenched and tears running down his cheeks dripping at his cut chin. The alpha fell to his knees unable to meet Izuku's eyes, afraid of what he would see. "I am a coward" he whispered to himself.  " I thought it would be easy to defeat him but I can't defeat myself. I am him. " the alpha laughed coldly before crying out "I'm him!" 

 

"Kaachan?"  Izuku held his breath unable to push the swirling acrid sent of various emotions all so negative and desperate away. The alpha continue to clenched and unclenched his bloody and bleeding fists.  

 

Izuku was fighting his own fears, his past trauma warned against approaching an unstable alpha. However his heart ached  at his alpha breaking before his eyes. 

 

As for Bakugou Katsuki the ghosts of his twisted past came up to haunt him. It was a cruel realization. He was weak against these memories, he wasn't allowed to ignore them. Terrors don't consume innocent victims, he was far from innocent. He closed his eyes, it was all so painful he thought his heart would stop in his very bruised chest.

 

He could hear the echos of Izuku's voice, it all collimated swirling into blured years that became focused and sharp. It all pulled together like an old movie. Katsuki was unable to push the creeping reminders of past mistakes back. He realized just how far he had been running. 

 

His every attempt at redemption meant nothing. Coming face to face with the sadistic monster so dangerously similar caused the alpha to realize his own faults. His various crimes against a trusting, loyal and loving victim. 

 

He played such twisted games with a heart that had been given so freely. 

 

"Not so different you and I."

 

The alpha blinked tearful eyes falling on the bruised omega who held his injured arm against his chest. And then he wasn't Izuku but Deku.

 

A smaller green haired Deku his hand outstretched, Bakugou shook his head no, as the smiling greenette stepped forward. Katsuki could see it all over again. No longer did he see the hurt omega, Bakugou was lost in his head.

 

Suddenly a confused Deku in grade school hands up defensively, burns marking his uniform and arms. He continued to hold those hands up palms facing his bully head ducking down as if waiting for a hit. One that wouldn't come until middle school. Deku  bowing his head picking it up slowly to meet the alpha's own the smaller boy searching for some semblance, any shred of their once unbreakable friendship. 

 

That's when he started flinching from Bakugou's touch, until UA and Deku nervous in his new ability but still willing to be a friend to the oh so unworthy Katsuki. Was that the making of a fucking hero? How could Bakugou call himself a Fucking Hero?

 

The alpha shook his head swallowing the bile that arose leaving a sour taste in his mouth.  

 

He could see Izuku as an accomplished number one. Then that perfect smile turned down resignation and hurt displayed so heartbreakingly open. 

 

"We aren't so different you and I."

 

It all finally came full circle with Izuku returning burned and broken. 

 

"We aren't so different you and I."

 

Broken and burned just what Bakugou had always aimed for. Right? He was a selfish monster. Tears fell freely absorbed all too quickly in the thirsty earth at his knees, unable to pull himself free of this headspace. 

 

"We aren't so different you and I."

 

"Kaachan, I'm here. I'm alright, we are all okay-" A reassuring voice broke through the alpha's muddled thoughts bringing the hero back to the present.

 

"I'm him. " the alpha's eyes searched the emerald of the omega's locking onto the emerald orbs. Izuku had neared slowly pushing his fear away knowing Kaachan would never hurt him. The smaller man cradled the tear stained cheek with his good hand. Izuku swiped at the pooling tears with his thumb. 

 

Bakugou pulled back leaning back out of Izuku's soft touch. His strong hand wrapped around the omega's uninjured wrist gently,  imagining burns from his quirk or rope. He swallowed shaking his head taking an unsteady breath. "Please." His chin quivered and he allowed the omega's hand to fall away. 

 

"Kaachan what-" Izuku didn't know how to fix this.

 

"I'm him!" The blond suddenly cried out his hand twisting his shirt at the chest. "I'm  him!" The blond closed his eyes his tears falling faster. 

 

"No. Kaachan, you are not him. You could never-" Izuku was cut short by the strong arms that pulled him forward almost violently as if Kaachan were a drowning man. Maybe the alpha was, maybe Izuku was Kaachan's only lifesaver. The alpha had been surprisingly  careful not to press against Deku's broken arm. Large hands cupped Deku's cheeks calloused thumbs rubbing back and forth softly. The omega instinctively nuzzled into those dirty hands. 

 

"Ssh, where are you Kaachan? We are okay, you and I. We are okay." Izuku whispered leaning forward.

 

The alpha shook his head bringing his blond head to rest on the omega's thin shoulder another arm around the omega's waist. Katsuki buried his face under Izuku's chin, hot breath against his scent glad causing his skin to prickle and breath to catch. 

 

" Ssh." Izuku rubbed circles into the distraught alpha's back. 

 

Bakugou took deep pulls on the omega's naturally minty scent, "I'm so fucking sorry Izuku. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I'm so fucking sorry for everything. Everything. I've always loved you," the alpha sobbed his words coming in hiccups "I tried to deny it-but I-I love you. I'm so much like him!" The alpha continued to sob into the greenette's neck.

 

"Ssh." The omega ran the fingers of his good hand through the alpha's blond hair. "You are not him. You will never be him." He reassured squeezing the distressed male.

 

"Fuck De-Izuku! FUCK!" The alpha wailed. "I'm so fucking sorry. I don't deserve you. You can hate me forever I deserve it but please please never leave. Godds it tore at me, when you left you took my heart with you. You broke me and it made me better. It did." The alpha pulled himself back to hold the omega's eyes with his own. The alpha needed his love needed his omega to believe him, and to see the truth. "You made me better, you were so good and I'm a piece of shit. I'm him. Please tell me I'm not him." Again the usually confident ill tempered hero whimpered laying his heavy head onto his childhood friend's shoulder. 

 

"I don't want to be him. I am not like that asshole! I'm not him, right? " Bakugou sounded unsure and this made Izuku's good arm instinctively hold the alpha closer determined to prove the blond hero was nothing like that villain. Nothing like him! 

 

"Kaachan, look at me. Please. Look." The omega pulled the alpha from his scent gland holding to the hero's cheek with his good hand. Emerald green eyes capture d the crimson once more, "You are not him. Look at me! Look. Hear me! You. Are.not. Him. At any time I could have ended it. It’s true I wanted your love, I wanted it so bad. We were so young then, I was foolish." The omega punctuated each word pressing into the alpha's cheek. 

 

"Believe when I say I forgave you the day I looked into the eyes of our son. When I held him I could see all the good things from you mixed together with my own traits. He is beautiful because he's part of us. Part of the love I had-have for you. No matter how hard I fought  it, I couldn't give you up. I put way too much work following you around, praying for a chance. I'm not going to throw it away. I'm not saying we don't have a lot to work on but  we can do anything together. You and I, together. I should ask for your forgiveness in turn.  Forgive me for keeping Katsumi from you. You didn't deserve that-"

 

The alpha leaned his forehead to rest against the omega's, "No, I understand. I understand. I understand why you did what you did. Please believe me I've changed! I've changed! You made that happen, please please don't ever leave." The temperamental alpha sniffed, his body releasing a shuddered breath.

 

"We can fix this, we can try." Izuku rubbed his nose against the blond's.

 

"I am undeserving but I swear I'll show you every day how beautiful and loved you are. Both of you! I'll keep you safe. Well until you heal. I know you can take care of yourself, you are so strong Izuku. I’ve always envied that about you, such resolve. But Katsumi, he will always feel valued, loved and protected. I swear it! I fucking swear it!" Katsuki sniffed another hiccuping sob tore through him.

 

"I know. I know." Izuku smiled knowingly his head still resting against the taller alpha's, the greenette had his good hand resting against the alpha's chest. Izuku could feel the strong heart pounding just under his hand. He sighed allowing his calming scent to circle the two. His alpha scented him shyly. "We are going to be alright."  

 

"Papa!" A small voice broke the guilt ridden scent still hovering between the two heroes. Katsuki looked over Izuku's thin shoulder,  in his son's direction. Katsumi ran over to him small arms wide he nearly knocked the alpha over. 

 

Katsuki held his breath unable to believe this was happening, he who had been alone, angry and so so empty. He was holding something so pure and fragile, his eyes watered and the young dirt covered boy pulled away, his hands wiping at his alpha's tear stained cheeks. "No tears alpha, you aren't alone. "

 

Katsuki felt laughter bubbling up, he was too fucking manly for that shit. He grinned unable to hold back his stupid ass dopey grin. He was fucking happy.  Unaware he had been holding his breath he exhaled, enjoying the pup's excited scenting. His arms tightened around his son causing the boy to squeak.  

 

"I'm sorry Ka-chan, I thought you would float away." The alpha sniffed, half laughing half sobbing. 

 

The boy pulled back to look his father in the eyes giggling, "Silly daddy I'm not a balloon. I'm right here. I won't go anywhere without you or mom." The boy shook his head sighing. Then his eyes lit up "You were so cool papa. You exploded everything!"

 

"Damn right. I got the fucking job done!" The alpha leaned his head forward resting on his son’s forehead, crimson eyes met emerald green. 

The boy ducked his head his voice low the fear returning "He's gone right.He's gone. He can't come back?" The boy whispered fearfully.

 

"Yes Ka-chan he will never come back, and no one will ever hurt you or mama again.  Never. I’m here. And it goes double with your mom here at my side.”

 

"Promise?" The boy was resting his hands on the alpha's shoulders his eyes so wide and hopeful. 

 

"Swear. No piece of shit extra can get past the symbol of justice!" This was said with such conviction the young boy giggled again, hugging his alpha who was now lifting him up carrying him over to his mother. "Besides I refuse to be shown up by that Canadian flag bastard."

 

"Language!" Izuku sighed, his son put his hands over his mouth trying unsuccessful to muffle his laughter. Alpha was entertaining and mama didn’t seem sad anymore, he sighed happily relieved it was over. He squeaked when he was sandwiched between two adults who kissed.

The young boy scrunched up his face " Gross"

 

"Oi! You're next!" The blond hero warned kissing his son's head, ruffling the boy's soft now dirtied hair, and he was sure to scent the boy. That should piss off Icy Hot, he grinned.

 

"Let's go see how the weakas-how the others did." The ash blond could feel his omega's eye roll. But the alpha was trying.

Chapter 16: I WISH I COULD ERASE

Summary:

Some family and friends reconnect.

Notes:

ONCE MORE SORRY FOR THE FILLER LIKE CHAPTER BUT I NEEDED TO TIE UP SOME LOOSE ENDS. SPEAKING OF ENDS IT'S ALMOST OVER FRIENDS, AND WHAT A RIDE! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES!!! I LOVE HOW FAR THIS STORY HAS GONE! I'M GONNA CRY WHEN IT'S OVER! I'LL WRITE ANOTHER ONE! TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN A STORY. I'LL ANSWER A QUESTION ASKED, WHY DID I WRITE THIS, OR CHOOSE TO WRITE THIS STORY, WELL IT'S BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND ONE LIKE IT. I LOVE DRAMA, REDEMPTION AND ANGST. I THINK THE WORST KIND OF THEIF IS SOMEONE WHO TAKES YOUR TIME, TIME THAT YOU CAN NEVER RECOVER. MISSED OPPORTUNITIES, LOST LOVES ECT.

Chapter Text

As the dust settled Red Riot, Eraser Head and Endeavor investigated the fall out. Shoto was holding a hand to his Ice side the firey Hero took in his son's appearence. The flamed hero was unable to make out the seriousness of his youngest pup's injury, the boy was sitting under a tree next to two young UA students. One student was unconscious. 

 

Eraser Head took in the casualties Red Riot had pulled to safety with the help of some of their security. Endeavor's son Dabi had a hand to his chest leaning against the ice wall of his brother's, the dark haired exvillain was breathing heavily. It seemed while he was distracted by helicopters and flying villains launching explosives at the two SUV's someone had got the drop on him. The blood dripped from the wound across the lean alpha's chest. Eraser Head growled heading in the blue flamed monster's direction. 

 

"Don't." The ex number one hero put his arm out, "Don't. Please let him recover. He helped us."

 

"I know  you must feel torn Endeavor but the man is a criminal an escaped criminal." The scarfed Beta sneered.

 

"Who are you seeking revenge for Aizawa? Because I promise you it will not give you satisfaction. Revenge will never give you the satisfaction you seek. You will only find yourself colder and left wanting." The UA principal's voice was unusually solemn. The ex UA teacher took in a deep breath let it out, his hands still balled at his side.

 

"He killed a close friend." The pale hero growled.

 

"Present Mic would not like you like this. Mad with anger, always pursuing those you feel responsible for his death."

 

"What would you know?" The cat loving Beta snarled his scarf floating around him.

 

" I have lost more than you could ever know, I've lost it all because of my silly pride! Wasted too much time on exploits all meaningless as I look back. You still have time, you can start over. I know you turned down the Principal position and we both know you deserved it. Infact I only hold the spot, I've been waiting for you to give up on this  careless path you are taking.  You are running yourself into the ground! Can't you see it? It's time to let go." The flame hero shook his head lowering his pained expression. 

 

"We both know he isn't the one who caused Mic's death." The older hero watched now as the wall of ice slowly crumbled, his children climbing from the safety of their vehicles. In his eyes he could only see them as the small children they once were, this  included Touya. They had once all vied for his attention but he had shoved them aside ignored them, ignored them as well as their beautiful mother. 

 

Look at him, his wife, his dear wife had passed away and his children all hated him. He lost one son to his ever consuming hatred and this the blue flame had left his child scarred inside as much as out.  And his youngest son Shoto, Endeavor lost because of his own damn pride. His boy scarred by a mother who only wanted to save him from the painful struggle, the relentless training all in the name of surpassing his own father. Todoroki-sama looked behind the three young heros, Shoto waved at Izuku and that blond temperamental kid, Ground Zero, the explosive alpha held Enji's surrogate grandson tightly to his body.

 

The flame hero frowned, he recognized something now, he glanced to Red Riot that had a dopey grin on his face holding a fist up the action returned by the ash blond alpha. The pup, his hair was the same color as Ground Zero's, the flame hero narrowed his eyes. This would be an issued he would deal with later. 

 

He watched Izu-chan lean into the blond hero, Todoroki-sama remembered the young boy that had not once but twice stood up to him. He was a bully, and Izuku had faced him bravely even if the small UA student trembled, he declared Shoto's abilites belonged to no one but Shoto's. The second time was when he demanded Enji to alpha up and reconnect with the youngest Todoroki. Enji had thought the pregnant omega was Shoto's, and hope had flared like his flamed mustache. He thought he had an opening a way to make peace to know the last bit of family.

 

 He had itched to hold the omega's soon to be pup, swearing silently to be the best grandfather to the child. Meeting Izu-chan at that stage of the boy's pregnancy cut the former number one hero.  Of course Shoto would keep this all to himself, he would be like his siblings, however Enji didn't frown instead he grinned. Izuku would be the light once more to set him on the right path. The UA principal wanted to make up for the past, to show that he acknowledged what crimes he had committed. 

 

He swore to tell his children they all  had indeed surpassed him. The flamed hero couldn't be prouder, they made themselves families and openly loved their spouses showing affection to their children. Enji wasn't part of their lives anymore so he didn't know much about them.

 

A sadness crept into his scent he recalled how All Might had warned him over and over again. As always Endeavor had ignored his old rival, but the former hero had warned the hard headed alpha, the blond tried advising the alpha. The alpha was told he needed to focus on rebuilding his family bonds. Yagi suggest Endeavor become a good father first and the job of number one hero would fall into place. The flame hero ignored Yagi, ignored him and now he payed the highest of prices. 

 

"Not directly but he still had a hand in it, he was part of that league. We have managed to track down each and everyone of them but he is the last. Now move." Aizawa's harsh words brought the ex number one hero back to the present. 

 

"Sensei." Shinso sighed, the UA principal had a point, besides Shinso was tired of chasing. He wanted to try something else, maybe teaching a hero class at UA, that's if they would take him. He wanted to grow the future generation of heroes, and he desperately wanted to stop chasing the past. He was tired of looking back, the fight wasn't his anymore. This fight was the generation long before his, he only followed out of respect and loyalty. 

 

He sensed Momo felt the same, he wished he had known sooner about Izuku. It wasn't untill they had finally caught up to the blue fire Todoroki that Shinso was aware of Izuku's situation. Why hadn't sensei said something sooner? His priorities were fucked, the purple haired alpha would have dropped everything no matter the consequence, he would have still come to Izuku's aid. 

 

"NO, Shinso not you too." The usually lazy Beta half turned. 

 

" How could you not let me know about my first real friend? Deku believed in me even before you had, he was the first one to treat me like family, he was the first bond I'd ever known. Don't you-can't you understand that? Present Mic was yours, that's why you are so intent on finishing this mission, at chasing another lead after another. Detonator? He was after Mydoria, you remember Mydoria sir, he was your student once? Ring a bell? I intend to find out more about this situation but by the looks of it I could  guess the half of it." 

 

"It's not our fight. We have a mission something that must be seen to completion. You knew this when I recruited you." The Beta was indeed exhausted, but he needed to do this. Present Mic had been his first true friend, no matter how taxing on his body,Shota needed to do this. He couldn't forget how the the blond took the hit made for the Beta. 

 

Noble idiot! The metal steak belonged to Iron Ski the villain that could turn any part of his body into a sharp iron weapon, he had aimed his pointed deadly finger at the distracted Eraser Head.  

 

Mic had shouted out but he knew he would be too late, he also couldn't chance using his quirk knowing it would hurt those around him. And the villains took advantage of that, they had wanted to murder as many heroes as possible, and they nearly succeeded. Eraser Head had used his quirk to help his colleagues, but his eyes widened in horror as Mic fell to his knees,  Iron Ski walked up slowly behind the blond. A long pointed finger slicing the blond hero's throat. The light faded slowly from the suddenly silenced hero, but the fool continued to smile.

 

Too bad the dead can't talk to anyone. Aizawa scowled, what had Mic tried to say? Blood gurgling to his red stained lips? The angry beta shook these memories from him, he needed to stay focused. 

 

On the subject of Mydori-Deku, he had heard from Shoto things were being handled. Since Aizawa's team was in the area following Dabi he requested they check the rumors of Detonator being in Canada, unbeknownst Dabi was already on it. He was told that the exhero was after Izuku but that was all he knew, also a bit of information he could share with his team at his discretion. The beta decided to keep it to himself, he wanted to capture the blue flamed dark haired villain. He would rest once he caught the last league of villains member.  Retired. 

 

"But sir aren't you tired?" Shinso asked sadly, his voice almost a whisper. "And maybe instead of the kill order, we can bring the man in for another trial. This time he can be judged fairly. Before, it was the council ordering the captured villains to imprisonment, without a chance or right to legal representation.  Now the hero council is sanctioning  deadly force. " 

 

Indeed being a hero wasn't what it once was. Sadly some laws had changed before Shinso held the tittle of hero. "There may not be a need for violence this time around.  Villain Dabi might even just come willingly. He has to be tired of this relentless pursuit as well. Besides I knew Present Mic too. Don't forget we all miss him."

 

Endeavor smiled sadly knowing all too well the younger alpha had activated his brainwashing quirk on the angry Beta. 

 

The purple haired young man took a look at his once respectable teacher. The beta had not only grown thin over the years but wore darker bags under his sharp eyes. Shinso didn't want to do this but the young alpha didn't have a choice, the brainwasher was not into taking innocent or semi innocent lives in the case of Dabi.

 

Shinso wouldn't be too opposed to being reunited with Mydoria. The Hypnotist  wanted to see his long lost friend. Hitoshi wanted to find out why the hero had returned from America and with Todoroki Shoto of all people. 

 

So Shinso continued, "It's too late, I guess to change your mind sensei, please know I respect you highly. But too long you've let loss be your guide. Momo and I have talked about this, so I'm sorry. I'm with Principal-san. Let the man recover and then we'll take him in, we owe him for his penance he's obviously demonstrated here."  

 

The dark haired beta's eyes grew wide when he realized too late what his exstudent was about to do. He felt his body move against his will. "I'll take care of this Todoroki-sama, if you want to talk with your son. It's time for sensei to sleep." The purple haired brainwasher caught the dark haired beta. 

 

"It's not too late you know to change his mind. He just has to remember that revenge is something Present Mic would never want. The man was too good for that. Better than me." 

 

The principal shook his head sadly looking at his now sleeping comrade. He needed to go to his family, at this time Red Riot took a step back silently giving his approval, this was a family matter, and Kiri wanted no part of it. He had way too much going on as it was. 

 

"So, let's get sensei to the shade near the healer Ki-san. Well Iida-chan, it's amazing that such a beautiful omega would be with engine boy, while the two of us very manly and handsome alphas are still on the market well me not so much. Just not fair if you ask me though." Shinso rolled his eyes, he forgot what it was like to actually have someone to talk to other than his team and small time villains. His red headed classmate was smiling, sharp teeth very visible. Mydoria had introduced him to so many people at UA this helped him become accepted and gave him lasting friendships.

 

"Lead the way Red Riot." The purple haired man had put his sensei over his shoulder, carefully wrapping his scarf around sensei incase he woke up soon. The man did need rest, once his mind was clear he would see the stupidity of this whole revenge thing. 

 

"By the way nice costume, for a minute there if it weren't for your cool ass hair I would have thought you were sensei. And when did you get so buff, its all super manly."

 

Shinso raised an eyebrow holding back his laughter, man did he miss civilization and well the easy camaraderie of Kirishima Ejiro. "So how's Denki?"  The red head blushed his face growing reder than his hair, this was possible although if Shinso hadn't seen it himself he wouldn't believe it. 

 

"He's good, I'm thinking of proposing once he get's back from his mission in Scotland. He's been gone three months now, but we facetime a lot and I've been keeping myself busy with work. And of course Bakugousitting." The alpha scratched the back of his red hair. 

 

"Congrates." Shinso meant it even if his voice was his usual signature monotone. He then thought about it and added "Super manly."

 

"Yeah? You think so?" The the red headed alpha's grin showed his sharp white teeth. "Oh man it's good to see you. The other's are gonna be shocked to see you again. By the way where's Momo?" The Brainwasher sighed, grimacing causing the Red Riot to pause.

 

"She was injured in Canada, we left her to heal, she promised to catch up once she left the hospital. I didn't feel comfortable with the decision but an order is an order. " the alpha shrugged.

 

"Yeah, don't I know it. Being a pro-hero has really changed from what it used to be." The two grew quiet before the sound of a familiar temperamental classmate shouted.

 

"Please Kaachan, it's alright. I'm barely in any-" Deku's calming scent was so close and his voice gentle. The two alpha's picked up their pace.

 

"Hey you fucking healer-"

 

"Language!" The greenette hissed along with the dark haired healer who was leaning over anotherer unconsious security officer, her own husband was just to the left, she had found him without broken bones just a hit to his head and a few scratches. The woman  with the help of a green haired Deku twin triaged the injured by priority. Shoto Todoroki had waved her off, he claimed his wound wasn't as bad as the others.

 

The omega vice principal glared at the stupid alpha, "Stop trying to be brave. Now you are next and there is no arguing, like Mydoria-san has said his broken arm is nothing compared to those bleeding and unconscious. So stop with this foolish show of alpha pride, sit there and wait your turn." 

 

Izuku turned away giggling into Katsuki's shoulder, the small pup climbed down from his father's hold, spotting his uncle Red Riot. The pup was relieved to see the Pro-Hero unharmed, he left his parent's to be grossly kissy or whatever. He sighed, he was going to have to get used to this show of soft emotion. 

 

The scent of his alpha and omega parent's mixed when they were together like this, and the ash blond grinned it wasn't a bad scent. In fact it was very close to the what he smelled of, when his alpha had softly scented him. It made Katsumi feel warm and safe, he felt so safe. Ka-chan watched Asas sitting next to his unconscious father glaring at anyone who dared come close. His mother had told him his alpha was just sleeping due to a bump to the head, he would be ok. So Ka-chan didnt approach his friend not yet.

 

Shinso froze in his tracks still holding his sensei mechanically handing the unconscious hero over to an alpha dressed in black. This blond kid, he looked like someone very familiar but the eyes, and the sweet scent mixing with a very territorial one. Emerald green eyes inspected the Red Riot.

 

"Uncle you-you ar-nt hu-rt are you?" Katsumi hated the stutter that had returned. He didnt see any injuries just scrapes and cuts, nothing looked painful.

 

"Ka-chan of course I'm not hurt, nothing can hurt me, I'm harder than stone and tougher than metal. See these guns, the aren't just for show." The red head flexed causing the pup to giggle and Shinso decided he wouldn't mind hearing it again. It was so much like Mydoria's.

 

The purple haired pro then looked over the boy, really looked and held his breath. The black shirt was dusted gray from the obvious dirt and smoke that had been surrounding the battle. But the boy himself had his arms and legs wrapped with a healing gauze, bruises fading from the pups fragile jaw line.  

 

The purple haired alpha was no expert but from what he had seen the boy should be more rounded even for an omega.  Then there were the bandages and bruises who dared do such a thing to a pup? What fucking criminal had  hurt this kid. A child with soft green streaks in his ash blond hair. He inspected the boys dirt smudged cheeks recognizing the dusting of freckles high over those cheeks and the bridge of his nose.

 

"Uncle." The boy took a deep breath trying to not stutter. "Uncle." He whispered not too loudly into Red Riot's ear, "Alpha protected us. He said Detonator was gone. He wouldn't come back."

 

"That's right kiddo, remember what your daddy said. He said you were safe with him and doubly so with me." The red head tickled the small boy. 

 

"Oh uncle look what I can do! I got away from a villain." The boy held up his bandaged hands, the bandages had been burned away and Red Riot thought it looked painful but the kid wanted to show him. Suddenly sparks started to grow in his little hands, the red head's eyes grew wide.

 

"Your quirk! It manifested." The hero praised the small grinning boy Lifting him high in the air. 

 

It was then Shinso  knew  just whom the thin boy took after quirk wise. However the child had such a gentle temper. How would this quirk change him? He had heard stories of Bakugou's past how he became a bully when his quirk manifested.

 

"I can't wait to show Sa-chan!" The boy's body vibrated with excitement. "You should have seen uncle Sho! He went swoosh with ice and woosh with fire! He fought villains and Alpha handed me to him, I hid in the trees until it was okay to come out! But uncle Sho is hurt. " The boy frowned.

 

"Awe well he's super manly I think he'll be alright. Do your hands hurt?" Red Riot frowned inspecting the cracked and bleeding hands. 

 

The boy made a face, "Kinda. But I had to get away from the bad man he was hurting me and mama." The boy's green eyes wide tears started to gather.

 

"It's alright as long as you're okay but let's go see Ki-chan."

 

"Okay uncle." The boy sighed happily, the adrenaline starting to bring him down, Kiri grinned as the kid nuzzled into the red headed alpha's shoulder scenting him with an exhausted smile. His half lidded eyes met the purpled haired alpha and the boy flinched, his emerald eyes big and scared. Small arms tightened to his hero uncle, Kiri could smell the fear and anxiety. The boy started to tremble he was like a tiny dear in headlights. Shinso realize the scent of fear was because of him. Was he really that scary?

 

"Oh, Ka-chan. How rude of me. I forgot to introduce you to your omega's close friend Shinso the Hypnotist. He's a pretty awesome hero." the boy's lips formed an O, he shyly looked over at the purple haired man. "Don't be afraid Ka-chan Shinso helped us today, he has a pretty cool quirk."

 

The boy smiled weakly before he dug his head back into the red haired alpha's shoulder. Fear slightly dusting the space between them.

Shinso sensed some kind of trauma had caused this kind of learned fear in the small boy. He neared the yelling temperamental alpha, Shinso held his breath. 

 

Izuku was similarly damaged. His arms and legs wrapped, the bruising around his neck and he could see under close inspection slight bruising were peaking out from the greenette's grey shirt collar. He was holding his arm to his chest it was obviously damaged. 

 

Izuku was too thin, far too thin. What had happened to him? It had something to do with Detonator and why was Bakugou holding a protective around the greenette's waist? He needed confirmation that this was really Mydoria's child, if so who was his alpha? It couldn't be Bakugou because last Shinso had known the asshole of an alpha didn't have an omega let alone a pup. No way he would dare do this. He felt sick, it was the Detonator, he put it together, but how? How did this ex pro get involved with Deku?

 

"What the fuck Kirishima!" The ash blond growled reaching for the now sleeping boy.

 

"He just fell asleep I think this whole thing tired the little guy out. How is Deku?"

 

"The healer has just started to repair the idiot's arm. He shouldn't have tried to use one for all. The healer and pathetic asshole physical therapist warned it could shatter his arm. Izuku's bones are still too soft, they can't take the pressure used for one for all. He swears he used two percent and look what that even did. "

 

"I see you took care of the villain." Kiri reached out to pet the soft locks of the sleeping pup.

 

"He wont be coming back from this if he survives. Like I warned I made him eat his teeth. "

 

"Good." Kirishima's lip curled upward. 

 

"Shinso? Hitoshi-san?" Izuku healed up smiled running up to his long lost friend giving him a hug. This surprised the purple haired alpha but he wrapped his harms around the too thin hero. This was the same Izuku, always smiling always cheerful. However the brainwashing man stepped back, he was saddened feeling the bandages just under his friend's shirt. Then Bakugou growled possessively, this caused the small boy in his arms to whimper.   

 

"Kaachan you're scaring Ka-chan." The omega stepped back rolling his eyes he stood next to his alpha, not minding the possessive arm wrapping around his waist. 

 

"Izuku?" The purple haired alpha had wide eyes, "This-"

 

"Yeah so back off brainwasher this is my omega and pup." Katsuki narrowed his eyes at the alpha.  Kirishima grinned, these two would make up, it wouldn't be easy but they were on their way. His bro was not going to fuck this up again he had wanted this second chance and now he had it. If he did fuck this up Kirishima would personally team up with Shoto and Endeavor to kick the holy shit out of his bro. 

 

Kirishima glanced over at Todoroki Shoto, it looked like Bakugou wasn't the only alpha finding love on the battlefield. Kiri couldn't wait to tell his boyfriend about this. He after all loved to see happy endings confessing your love was truly the manliest thing one could do. It's not easy to show feelings, even more so for Kiri's best friend Bakugou. He hoped the whole Todoroki family thing had some kind of resolution. 

 

He could see the principal  standing near the scarred villain,  Red Riot could see the figure slump over he sighed heavily hoping that was resolved soon. 

 

Near the Ice wall

 

 Dabi shook his head at his father, "I'll be fine. Anyway I have to get away before the council hounds come for me."

 

"Turn yourself in Touya, they'll allow you council now, it isn't like before, villains receive true justice." 

 

Dabi took a deep shuddered breath, his fucking bleeding chest and broken ribs made it hard to speak. His whole body ached, fuck if things were out of focus. "Is everyone alright then?"

 

"Yes, you did a fine job keeping the family safe, of course your little brother as always is the exception. But he is in good hands. The healer is good, we should get you to her before you bleed out please Touya-"

 

"Stop, I'm not Touya. Stop calling me this. I'm Dabi, I killed your son Touya long ago. He no longer -" the alpha growled at his fire demon of a father. 

 

"Touya!" He heard some one call out and the sound of  several doors slamming and opening. "Touya!" Natsu rushed over to his brother who was now slightly hunched over. "Brother." Dabi felt cool hands touching his fevered brow he couldn't help but lean into the touch.

 

"Oh my god." Fuyumi waddled over to the bleeding villain, her husband called her back. She stood halfway between the safety of the quirkproof black SUVs. She could see through the slightly melted wall that they had been protected from the battle. Their caravan was untouched all because of her little brothers and father. She paused, she had sat fearful trembling in the SUV unable to use her own quirk due to her pregnancy. Her husband remained in the car with their adopted child Haru, she trusted her husband could them safe with his shielding ability. Still he didn't have a hero's license so it was dangerous to use it. The penalty was always so harsh alongside the fees included with sentencing. However he swore to her if he needed to use his quirk he wouldn't hesitate. 

 

They had watched as the blue flamed villain fought off the air threats after Sho-chan had built an ice wall. It was amazing to see them in action. Even father had helped keep any villain from coming over the thick wall of freezing ice. Haru had fearfully buried his head in his father's side.  The eldest of the Todoroki children was hesitating as she neared her little brother, her hate and anger started to fade. Touya had been brave, for a moment she saw her brother for a blink he was there his face pinched with determination. Now he was hurt, she reminded herself he wasn't threat. The closer she got father argued with him. 

 

She ignored her husband and the security that warned against getting closer. She kneeled opposite of Natsu. Father argued with her little brother. His face and arms scarred. "Oh Touya what happened to you." Her cool hands gently touched the ruff skin of his arm, she then took his hand. Her omega scent calmed the alphas around her including her injured brother.

 

"Why did you come back?" Natsu demanded we went through the trouble to free you, do you know how hard it was to get that key card?We were so lucky to not be caught. Mother distracted most of them with her anxious scent and she played up her weakness from being sick."

 

Endeavor sighed, "It was your mother's last request, after everything I could not ever deny her. " 

 

The ex villain's dark blue eyes widened, he had no idea of the trouble his family had gone through to save him, or that his beautiful mother had done so much so he could live freely. For her he had started down a path of redemption, he was an informant. He coughed his vision hazy, "Just leave me alone, they are going to take me in and execute me if I don't die here. I'm tired of running anyway."

 

"Then stop stupid. " The omega Todoroki-chan smiled through tears. She could see her brother under that skin, the little boy with smiling blue eyes and bright red hair.

 

"Mom?" The bleeding alpha reached out a shaking hand, she could see the blood on his hand, the wound was serious, the flesh slashed open. He touched her cheek and she felt her heart breaking.

 

"You are not giving up here.  I wont let you." She looked at Touya and then Natsu, we have to get him to a healer, she cupped her injured brother under his arm and Natsu nodded doing the same.  They started to lift and Dabi cried out his head falling back and the weight of the tall alpha caught both Todoroki's off guard then Endeavor took his son from his children.

 

"I can do this, let me do this." The flame hero took the weight of  his lanky son carrying him in his arms. Looking down draped in his arms he saw a red haired boy sleeping peacefully not an injured scarred alpha. The fire alpha's blue eyes glanced over at his two other children he was a bad father. Yagi had warned him, and like always Endeavor didn't listen. 

 

Now his children were strangers to him, at a quick glance he saw them as small fragile hearted pups. In his past he had ignored them, they just wanted his attention but he had no time for them. Shaking of these remorseful feelings he started for the area where the healer was. He was surprised his children followed, his daughter was moving slowly under the weight of her swollen belly. Her brother Natsu helped her along holding her hand making sure not to let her trip. 

 

"Shoto!" Yumi-chan yelled seeing her little brother bleeding as well, the healer was working to stitch the flesh together with an amazing quirk. It was energy she pushed forward concentrating. Shoto didn't wince, he was happy for the natural pain killer the omega could give him. He still held the vice principal's hand. The green haired omega was combing his hair back worriedly and Shoto closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of having his head in someone's lap and his hair being played with.  The small omega was anything but fragile, that was definitely attractive. 

 

He thought he was seeing things when his very pregnant sister was leaning down next to him with worry her hand was stained with blood. "Yumi-chan?" He nearly sat up, but the greenette held him in place. 

 

"He's going to need a blood transfusion. " The healer sighed, Aizawa  was coming to his eyes scanning the area. 

 

"I'll be-" the monotoned alpha was cut off 

harshly.

 

"Oi! You half and half Canadian flag bastard! If you say you're fine one more fucking time I-"

 

"Kaachan." Izuku hissed as the small pup whined rubbing his eyes he sat back in his alpha's strong arms

 

"Alpha," the pale child whined softly "My hands hurt." He showed the ash blond his burnt palms "They didn't hurt when I made sparks, but it hurts now." Big heartbreakingly green eyes filled with tears. Another sniffle, and Ki-chan started to stand, she swayed her balance off and Kirishima was quick to catch the dark haired omega. 

 

" I think you hit your limit." The red head held a secure hands to her waist she flinched stepping back. "I'm not even close. But thank you for your concern Red Riot. Now if you'll excuse me I have more  patients." She raised a shaky hand swiping at the crimson liquid staining the back of her unsteady hand. Kirishima was quick to catch the taxed healer. 

 

"Kyoko!"

 

"Mom!" Both Ai-chan and Tenya had called out.  Tenya had list his glasses in the accident she pushed the alpha's hands back not liking to be touched in her weakened state. Though she pretended her past didn't haunt her it sometimes followed her. She quickly went to help close the scarred villain/hero's wounds, he would need a transfusion. She slumped over to her side and let the darkness take her knowing she could do no more.

Chapter 17: Acquainted with the night

Summary:

Aizawa faces his demons and finds peace

Notes:

sorry for the filler but it was time to give a little background on our former hero. Redemption is always important right? Soooo here you go I promise a conclusion soon! Side note thinking of writing fanfiction on Patreon wish me luck! Or follow me idk yet! Anywho...brace yourselvez  Author-chan out!

Chapter Text

 

Shinso  felt sick he listened to a freshly showered blond hero debriefing him on the situation, of course Bakugou only did so with the highest bit of discretion. He kept out the gory details but Shinso without needing to use his quirk could easily fill in any holes.

He had after all been on a revenge mission these last few years. He wasn't new to the interrogation process, intuition and experience often came in handy when getting answers from the most illusive of prisoners. However in this instance he would have preferred to remain in the dark.  His stomach hurt and his heart squeezed, his face gave nothing away. Maybe the blond would think he fooled the purple haired brainwasher. 

 

Aizawa sat in silence during the situation updates and this sensitive information. The red and white haired alpha stood just as quiet, his chest ached and he was anxious to return to his two omegas. They had been his only family these past five years, well them and his annoyingly redemption seeking old man.

The dual toned alpha wanted to be sure the blond kept the details of Izuku's and Katsumi's imprisonment as obscure as possible. This was something Izuku and Izuku only had the right to disclose. The greenette would not like any pity and he would like for his pup to heal and move on without rumors or hurtful gossip.

 

The dual toned alpha wasn't an idiot, unlike the quick tempered blond he could see the gears moving behind his former sensei and classmate's eyes. They put the pieces to gether. The young alpha pursed his lips, his own mind starting to contemplate what was next. Todoroki was happy that Izuku had finally let the father of his child know about Katsumi, but it didn't mean Shoto wasn't worried for the future of the two omegas.

They were vulnerable especially Katsumi, rejection would break the child's pure little heart.  And Shoto would punish the person responsible, as it was he was having that smug bastard of a physical therapist relocated to Antartica. After Bakugou reported the concerning statements towards Katsumi and Izuku. He would never accept anyone looking down or treating his nephew as a burden, and Katsumi would never be made to feel inadequate. Not again. Shoto would never allow anyone to hurt the two omegas again if he could help it. 

 

Aizawa glanced nervously towards the very perceptive young Todoroki. He had seen the injuries proof that Midoriya and his pup had been tortured. Shota had watched while sitting  in that make shift triage tent. Iida's wife had regained consciousness refusing to sit still. Although she had exhausted her quirk she instructed the healers on each patients specific injury.

It should have irked any medical support staff, but she was well known and respected in the medical field. The dark haired cat loving beta had been sitting up on uncomfortable cot as Midoriya's burns were treated with creams, the healers despite their best abilities were unable to do much but relieve the boy's pain and heal his broken bones. He listened to his former student chat happily with the healer about their quirk, same old curious young omega. 

 

This brought a smile to the exteacher, he forgot how entertaining young minds could be, hadn't Hizashi reminded him daily on how exciting it was to sculpt the young impressionable student's into future heroes? The blond alpha had dragged Shota into the teaching position, and the dark haired beta would never confess that he had liked teaching . He had loved Hizashi with all of his heart, with all his heart, with his every unworthy fibers. Mic had been the one to first believe in him, he'd even given him a hero name.  Eraser Head would keep these details to himself, he would hide them from the world so no one else could look could intrude. 

 

That was how their relationship had been, but now if he could only have even a moment with his love he would tell the world anything. Shoto would show them all he had a heart, it was blond loud and flashy.  The heart left behind  now was broken and the pieces would never fit back together with the everyday breaking and glueing back. He glued it back with his reasoning behind hunting down villains, because all villains by extension were responsible for Mic's light being snuft out. For a bond being severed so cruelly  Shinso had been right, the revenge he sought with every League of Villains caught then executed brought him no fulfillment.

The hole in his chest only became darker and deeper. It threatened to punch a hole in his body, it wasn't fair, he had run this far and it was all the same, he was still in pain.   He hated these feelings, the reminders of his failures, he would give anything to have Mic back. To one day wake up from one of the long naps he used to take, he would give it all for his eyes to open to blond looking over him with a cheesy grin.  To hear that ear splitting loud voice saying "GOOOOOOOD MORNING  SHOTA MY LOVE!" Even though it was always afternoon. 

 

It was enough to have some love, it had filled the cracks that left him broken, the pieces that his so called family and piers had left behind. It was harder to pretend that he was happy being alone, he thought alone was his one protection until that damn loud ass bastard had weaseled his way past Shota's defenses. He hated sharing his boyfriend/fiancé  with the world, the interviews and the interrupted privacy that came with fame. 

 

He had these past empty years to think and ruminate on Mic's actions, his every decision. The beta came to the realizion  his friend then lover had given up his professional hero status to become a teacher because he most likely knew how Shota felt. Hizashi was preceptive like that, he seemed to know the dark haired beta's unspoken feelings.

Shota was always uncomfortable with fame, but he would now give anything to split the evenings with reporters and interviews. Just to see Mic again, to touch the back of his hand to be under him their eyes meeting with every loud profession of love with every embrace. 

 

Or even better, he would have never become involved with the blond, just to change the end result, he would see the means without the end. He could pretend to not care, to reject the man. If only he had a future quirk, or a fortune telling one. He would have gladly stayed an afterthought in Mic's world just to be able to see him alive, see him thrive start a family find another worthy love.  Shota was sick from it all, and though his headache had been healed he still felt a pounding in his head and chest. Damn Hizashi for making him feel this way, for making him feel at all.

Damn him for giving him a heart then stealing it only to break it. Aizawa had wondered what the blond alpha had seen in him, he had brought such light to the darkness Eraser Head had been acquainted with.  A young Shota had only wanted to hide away from the world and nap, his sleeping bag was the all the armor he needed from any feelings.

 

This revenge, this chasing and moving further never looking back, it was frantic, he wasn't running after the last remaining villains, he was running from the memory of loss. Of his powerlessness to save the man he loved, it had somehow become easy not to care about the lengths he was willing to go to in Mic's name.  Another kind of darkness had crept into the chasm left behind as his bond was torn from him leaving a frayed bloodied mess. 

 

 There was an old empty apartment the broken hearted beta had run from with all the broken things and soul sinking memories. The apartment that slowly lost the scent of his alpha. When in his mourning the retired hero had awoken to the absence, the cold rage that filled him matched the holes he punched into the walls after the funeral. The pictures he shattered, the sudden unwanted reminders to the life he would no longer have.

All of these feelings were tearing at his soul while sitting in that tent that reeked of pain and blood. He observed his former explosive student approached Midoriya holding a fragile bruised and bandaged ash blond pup. There was something so familiar in the small child's emerald eyes, the freckles like stardust lightly brushed over the bridge of the kid's nose and cheeks.

He was thin, and his small arms were covered in bandages as were his little legs. When he was placed gently in Midoriya's lap the boy relaxed scenting his mother, because even as a Beta with a muffled sense of scent Shota caught the shared kinscent. 

 

"It's your turn Ka-chan, the nice gentleman is going to clean your burns." The once number one Japanese hero smiled gently on the nervous pup. It was then another child with dark hair pushed past the blue haired medic. 

 

"Keep your damn needle away from him you talentless hack." For a minute Shota thought this boy was Bakugou's even if  this little brat had dark hair and no resemblance to the current number one. The brat sounded just like a young Lord Explosion Murder himself, they shared no scent but their personalities matched up perfectly.  "I'll numb Ka-chan's arm since mum can't." The kid sighed ignoring his mother's proud smile.

 

"Sa-chan. You are so cool." The young boy with wide eyes praised the other brat openly causing the louder one to burn bright red. 

 

"Whatever just hold still." The exposed skin tore at the beta, he could see the other adults either turn away or grimace, even the medically battle trained blue haired beta cringed. 

 

"Thanks brat." The ash blond hero ruffled the scowling brat's dark hair.

 

"Whatever. Don't touch me idiot or I'll numb your arm so badly it'll be useless for weeks!" 

 

"Asas Iida." The dark haired healer reprimanded making the child duck his head but he shot a glare at Ground Zero. 

 

"Sorry mum." Although Shota having worked with brats for years could tell there was no sincerity in the boy's expression even if it was in his voice.  "Why don't you go sit with dad until I'm finished." The woman sighed shaking her head a slight grin forming on her split lip. 

 

The kid nodded saying goodbye to his ash blond friend, "Bye Sa-chan. Thank you." The little asshole shrugged in reply putting his hands in his pockets face still burning red.

 

Aizawa felt guilt roll off his scent, his chest ached, he had worked to protect his students while UA had been under attack. Hell he still had the scars from his battles. All Might had a special place in his stupid noble heart for the green haired omega.

He would have easily spoiled this pup, all too easily. From what he had caught in brief conversations around him had All Might been alive he would have had a rival in Enji Todoroki. That was surprising, and Shota felt so out of the loop. He recognized he was bad at bonds and forming relationships with colleagues, this was why he hated working for agencies. 

 

Now he was listening to a debriefing and all too easily put the more vague details together. He was angry for his former student, of all the brats that one had kept his pure heart and disgusting belief there was good in everyone.

Mic had been so similar in that sense, it was a dangerous way of living. People were not good, they were selfish in their ways and even beta would admit he was among them. Although those traits in others had been his reasoning for keeping a distance, he had been teased and rejected for years because of his Villain like quirk.

He had taken Shinso under his wing partially because of All Might and Present Mic's encouragement but it was Midoriya that had unknowingly convinced him. The young student accepted Shinso, defending his quirk and pointing out that Eraser Head had just as cool a quirk. Even if others had deemed it villainous 1a's sensei wasn't anything like a villain, he had created a bond between students and the once rejected purple haired boy. 

 

He could see why anger rolled off his young alpha protégée, Shota had betrayed them, he had truly betrayed his former students. He was so fucking selfish, he felt sick from it, Mic would have been so disappointed.

He had been blind with rage, with the loss and it took these young brats to remind the beta of just who he was, and used to be. He failed, he had been told that Midoriya was a target had been given a choice to aid Todoroki Shoto in keeping the boy safe from Detonator.

Even though in his defense he had been told that though Midoriya had been kidnapped he was safe and being guarded by the former number one hero and current. He had blindly accepted this at face value, or rather refused to follow up with clarification and details. 

 

He was so lost in the dark, he was acquainted with that he had truly become what he hated. He was detached and selfish, he was the monster his old schoolmates had often thought him to be. He wasn't protecting anyone in the end he was only trying to confirm he wasn't the failures that plagued his now sleepless nights.

The blond left Shinso and the guilty dark haired beta alone, the young Todoroki excused himself. The sound of the ash blond and the dual toned boy echoed down the long hall. Leave it to Bakugou to be louder than Todoroki, both were childishly insulting each other, with Bakugou Katsuki brashly calling the monotoned boy names, only for Todoroki Shoto sighing with his usual unconcerned reply. This secretly caused their old sensei to shake his head his dark fringe concealing his face masking a grin. 

 

When the two  had said their goodbyes Aizawa for a moment felt somewhat startled suddenly envisioning the two in their gym uniforms, standing baby faced and two feet shorter. Had Shota shrunk? No, those brats had gotten taller, their muscled toned bodies filling out into the adults they were.

Damn he was getting old, and he'd never felt older than today. His students had surpassed him, he couldn't keep the slight grin forming at the edge of his bruised mouth. Oh Hizashi, he mentally sighed. You and All Might would be ridiculously proud it would have been annoying. And in his head he could hear them both patting those kids on the back and cheering them on. 

 

"I'm not sorry. " Shinso stated meeting the dark eyed beta. Even with that bold statement alone Shota realized just how far his student-no his colleague had come. He had grown not just mentally but physically, when had the once thin lanky boy become so tall his features more sharp and toned?

He realized whenever he had looked on his two former students Momo as she was called and Shinso he could only seen the brats they once were. However with his vengeance blurred vision removed, his eyes were opened and he had missed so much. He was becoming dull witted in his old age, maybe he should retire or return to teaching if he was worthy. 

 

"I know. And you were right. I hear you loud and clear. I was losing with every win, the path I chose-it's time to let go. I guess I hit rock bottom years ago and never realized it. You showed that to me brat. "

The young purpled haired boy with his usually emotionless face had become wide eyed and his jaw momentarily dropped hearing his sensei's reply. Having obviously caught the boy, no man, off guard, Shota laughed internally, 'Still got it Shota my boy.' He could hear All Might's loud praise in his head.  

 

'FOLKS SHOTA AIZAWA, HERO ERASER HEAD HAS RETURNED TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING!'  And the beta whispered under his breath "Shut up you loud bastards."

 

"Sir?" The younger hero frowned.

 

"Nothing, I'm just a little tired, I think I'll take a nap. Will you inform me when Momo arrives. I need to apologize for a few things. Oh, and thanks kid. As much as I hate admitting I'm wrong I have to in so many ways. You are a good man Shinso, and a better hero than I. Never doubt yourself, once again you've proven yourself superior to not just myself but any of your doubters. I'll report back to the council that the mission was accomplished. I'll also put in a word in Dab-no Todoroki Toya's defense."

Because after all the scarred exvillain had been just a scared confused heart broken kid.

All Might would have tried to talk reason into the former Todoroki, and Mic would have tried to peacefully capture the confused brat. Another kid just trying to find redemption, Dabi had only run from them he could have easily hurt them seriously or mortally but instead he only chose to run and keep gathering intel for the good.

 

"Gods I'm so tired." He found the room he was assigned snickering when the large king size bed had a yellow sleeping bag waiting for him. He showered his body feeling heavier and heavier, with the fresh clothes he favored the color black and soft joggers with the cotton t-shirt. Of course he rolled his eyes at the Todoroki agency insignia, a flame with blue snow flakes raining down on the unwavering flame, simple but annoyingly clever. 

 

He pulled the sleeping  bag over him zipping up, and feeling the familiar feeling warmth surround him. He closed his eyes, with his head barely revealed leaving him to look like a giant hibernating worm. He dreamt unafraid to be greeted by nightmares, his body giving into years of sleepless nights. 

 

He found himself standing back on that battlefield, knowing he needed to face this reoccurring dream, he relaxed into this haunting memory no longer having the will to force himself away. He didn't feel the terror, he stepped over the rubble, the smoke didn't affect him instead of a fallen blond hero, he was met with teenage figure waving at him through the fog of smoke, the burning flames and reining ash didn't bother the beta. He could hear the booming voice yelling out in greeting.

 

"SHOTA!" The teen wearing his UA uniform grinned continuing to wave and beckon madly. 

 

The dark haired beta swallowed, noticing the shadowed figures of those he had lost on that field of battle, and those he had lost in darkened years that followed. "Hizashi." His legs felt so heavy staggering over the large chunks of cement and twisted metal he paused fearing what was to come. 

 

"Keep going." Crimson Riot urged from behind the shadows "It's manly to keep pushing forward." 

 

"Why are you stopping? You are no coward!" It was his former teacher and trainer, he nodded at the once old man now looking younger returned to the  former youthful self before age and years of battling villains had taken it's toll on the man's bones,  immune system and finally the once sharp mind. 

 

Shota continued to walk past, he could see the smiling Ms. Joke her green hair hanging over her shoulders, there were no burns on her body, the crushing ruble that had ended her life too soon a whisper of a smile still on her bloodied face. She waved happily and this somehow encouraged him to continue forward, he felt a hand land on his shoulder.

 

"Shota my boy, it's going to be okay. You are going to be okay. Remember that, you need to forgive yourself." The older man looked good in his familiar hero figure. His strong back pat nearly tripped the haunted hero. 

There were several cats he recognized running up to him circling his legs and purring. He held back a half sob half laugh, he reached down to greet them before they went to stand next to a young blush gray haired girl. She waved with a single horn parting the hair around her head. He had lost her while he was away seeking revenge, she had a son. Villains had tried to take her life so many times, he had protected her in her childhood.

Eri had become strong over the years, loving both Hizashi and himself like fathers. And childbirth had ended her life, he had yet to meet her son, he was afraid these last years knowing he blamed her husband and by extension her child. Still she waved at him, a grown woman with the same forgiving expression.  Mic had taught them both how to smile and how to love. 

 

There were so many faces and they all encouraged him to continue forward until he was standing before his first true friend and his love. 

 

"There you are, I've been waiting." The unusually soft voice greeted the hero. What amazed Shota was the man was standing in his hero costume his UA uniform gone and his hair hung straight instead of the ridiculous delinquent doo he used to sport as an annoying teen.   

 

"Hizashi." Shota swallowed down the sudden knot in his throat, his eyes spilling tears. 

 

"That's not like you." The blond grinned his pointed mustache wiggling slightly.

 

"I missed you." Shota managed, "I've been so lost. You idiot." 

 

"I know. But you're the idiot. "

 

"I know." Shota looked over his shoulder the figures around him were shadows but regardless he felt their eyes on him. 

 

"I was afraid you would be alone." Shota managed to get out, "I'm so sorry Hizashi I couldn't get to you in time. I couldn't save you."

 

"Hey! Stop that. Rescue me? I was a hero, don't you know that. I knew what I was doing, so did you. Your actions saved so many lives, lives that continued on and made contributions to those we loved and love. Right?" 

 

Neither moved to touch each other, Shota didn't want the dream to end just yet. "I've been alone." 

 

"You aren't though. You have friends that worry about you, you have colleagues, former students that is the family we made together. The Shota I know would take each round and keep fighting. He would never run himself in to the ground.He would continue on. Stop running."

 

"I-love you." The beta could never say this in the past tense. That would hurt too much, even if this was a dream.

 

"SHOTA! I LOVE YOU! I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU." The dark haired hero moved forward suddenly pulling his long time love into his arms. The scent he had yearned for filled his nostrils and he felt warm arms strong and solid encircle his in the usual bone crushing embrace. 

 

"I'm so ashamed. I let you down, I've let everyone down. I'm drowning." The cat loving beta sobbed into the hero's neck not missing the metal voice box his friend often wore. 

 

"No, you haven't." The blond tightened his hold. "That's not why I saved you."

 

"What?" Hizashi pulled away reluctant in his actions. " You didn't hear me. I wasn't loud enough." That usual smile played over the excited flashy blond. "You weren't listening." The man sighed, shaking his head holding the beta's face between his smooth hands.

 Shota had to blink and rub at his eyes, he would see the man being pulled back into the fog and the vision of the battle as well as the sounds coming back, he didn't want to see this memory of Hizashi knocked to his knees the iron stake through his chest.

He wasn't supposed to be so close to the enemy, he was a long distance fighter! Then it was gone, once more alternating between the standing healthy Mic and the kneeling one. 

 

"Hizashi? Don't-"

 

The kneeling man's mouth was moving but no words were forth coming, Shota couldn't move no matter how hard he tried, his feet felt as if they were stuck in wet cement. 

 

Then he heard it, from the the standing Mic, his long hair falling over his shoulders, his mouth held a smile. "Shota!" He yelled, it echoed around the beta.

"SHOTA! I LOVE YOU! IT'S OK!  IT'S NOT THE END! FORGIVE ME! LIVE! I LOVE YOU!" And the man faded into the fog of smoke, the other shadows even the damn cats moved to follow. "WAKE UP!" The hands and tails were felt at each passing, they gave reassurance he could feel that they were at a distance watching him. "WAKE UP! IT'S NOT THE END! LIVE!"

 

The dark haired beta blinked away, "Good morning." The lonely beta wiped at his eyes whispering to no one. 

 

He felt rested his chest ached slightly thats when the years of surpassed emotion locked deep down exploded to the surface. He felt his heart pounding with every body rocking sob, he didn't hold back the tears. 

 

"Aaare you okay?” A child's voice broke through his shuddered breaths and flood of tears. 

 

He could see a small ash blond omega the tips of his hair randomly colored green. "I-I was looking for my alpha I-m I-m sorry you are sad. Do-do you want some candy? Oto-san gave it-it to me."

The emerald eyes were wide and the sweet scent seemed to cancel out the sadness the former teacher had felt. This kid wore similar black joggers but his shirt had a giant X on the the chest. 

 

"Well that brat Bakugou isn't in here." the beta allowed the sleeping bag to fall over his shoulders causing the boy giggled. How the hell was this Katsuki Bakugou's kid? Thankfully the scowly angry gene was snuffed out by Midoriya's softer ones, the injured boy's head tilted in curiosity.

 

"You look like a caterpillar coming out of a ca-cocoon. I saw a butterfly once." The bandaged hands held a mint candy, it was red and white. Shota shook his head, he couldn't help himself from laughing. These fucking brats, what were they doing to him, they were living and he had somehow stopped. 

 

"You're okay now Caterpillar-san? Are you goi-go-going to turn into a butterfly? IS THAT YOUR QUIRK?" Eraser head laughed again hearing the boy's enthusiasm, he bounced happily on the balls of his feet as if he had uncovered a treasure. 

 

"I'm fine brat, you should go find your Alpha he gets temperamental. And I'm sure your Omega is worried." The boy nodded.

 

"Bye Butterfly-san!" He hurried off leaving the door open, or had Shota forgotten to shut it in his exhaustion. 

 

The hero sighed feeling the warmth of the sun shining through the large window. 

 

Later Shota Aizawa would show up in front of a blue door, holding a small grey and black kitten, the man wore simple street clothes. Jeans and a gray cardigan a simple light blue shirt with  a cat wearing glasses. Eri had picked it out for a birthday years ago of course with Hizashi's help. 

He knocked, the sound of small running foot steps and the door opened slowly revealing a small boy with wide red eyes and grayish blue hair a single black streaked strained ran down the left side of his head, just above his ears were two curled brown horns. He wore a red riot t-shirt and wore a pair of jean shorts with red converse. 

 

"Hellow." He said softly.

 

"Shozashi what have I said about answering the door without-" A man in a white button up shirt and spiked black hair peeking out from behind a red cap with one brown spike, froze from behind his son. He gulped, "Shozashi go back to watching your show."

 

The red eyed boy nervously looked between the two, "Papa?" The boy asked softly the dark haired man only pulled the boy behind him almost protectively. 

 

"Have you come to kill me, I mean-"

 

"I came to visit my grandson. I've brought a present so move aside brat. Seriously don't know what she saw in you Kota, you were always so depressing." The boy rolled his eyes.

 

"You're one to talk. Pops." The man crossed his arms over his chest and the small boy stood watching the man intently his eyes glancing to the now meowing kitten having just awoke from a long nap. 

 

"Is that for me?" The boy whispered.  Had Kota called the boy Shozashi? The dark haired man who wore his hair back in a pony tail kneeled down holding out the cat for the boy to take in his small arms. 

 

"I thought I'd finally come to meet my grandson." The boy's eyes grew even wider at this statement.

 

"Well if you're not here to kill me, then come inside. And Shozashi I hope you know I'm not taking care of a damn cat it's all you brat." The boy nodded enthusiastically his hair falling into his eyes reminding Aizawa of a small crimson eyed girl with a similar round face.

It was time to step into the light and get on with living. He'd already accepted the principal's position at UA, gods help him.

Chapter 18: Demons

Summary:

Visitors

Notes:

Thanks for your comments and encouragement I’m writing an angsty fiction on Paetron called it’s a My hero fanfic. Omegaverse. Come find me Marylouchan thanks in advance!

Chapter Text

 

 Dabi leaned his head against the cool metal wall, funny they put him in an iron container. If he were to use his quirk he would essentially  inecenerate himself in this damn oven. So much smarter than just chaining him up with quirk blocking cuffs and muzzle. His trial had been surreal, the evidence had been presented and his legal council had defended him better than he thought possible.  He stood before a council each face familiar to him from the days his father had pulled him around to meet the heroes at the agency. These were the stoic faces of Endeavor's once smiling colleagues, they had offered young Touya Todoroki candy. Hawks had once lifted Toya up flying him around to his father's disapproval. Enji Todoroki was not one to put up with playfulness or banter let alone any show of humor or fun.

 

They had greeted him and ruffled his hair as a child, now he was taller and the years had taken it's toll on his skin and his mind. He wondered if any of them recognized him at all.  The blank stares perhaps said enough as both counsels presented their evidence, Dabi remained standing facing the men and women, he was well aware of his family and extended family behind him. Even his father stood his back ramrod straight at his long lost son's side. The exvillian didn't expect for several well know heroes to step forward testifying in his defense. He didn't know these people not personally however he found his eyes widening and mouth nearly falling open when one by one they stood defending the present actions. 

 

The damn purple haired brainwasher and the creation girl even had something to say. Eraser Head didn't so much as glance over at the handcuffed villain, however he gave his report on Dabi's intel and how the villainous Todoroki was just another lost kid. Dadzawa refused to be apart of any sentencing involving death.  This shook the cynical blue flamed once villain, last but not least was his family one by one, finally Shoto expressed his gratitude.  As if life couldn't get any weirder the kid the league once kidnapped with Dabi's help was now  the number one hero. He stood before the council speaking in Dabi's defense, the exvillain was sure the world was ending or perhaps it already had and this was just some weird fucked up dream.

 

He was sure that the air grew still as a green haired former number one hero of Japan stood holding a small boy in bandages with the most heart breaking green eyes. Izuku Midoryia in the flesh, the guy looked thinner than Dabi remembered him, he was wrapped in bandages and his son clung to him like a baby koala. Those green eyes flashed curiously at the scarred alpha.  The pup smiled bright waving his bandaged hand slightly at the flamed hero Endeavor. Dabi in his short lived villainous career had never laid hands on pups, sure he helped kidnap Bakugou Katsuki but the kid was a temperamental teenager far from a defenseless child.  He remembered facing off against a determined Izuku Midoryia all those years ago, looking on the thin boy now he hardly recognized the hero for what he once was.  

 

That bastard Detonator had nearly broken the boy and the the child  physically. The ice blue eyes caught the shy smile on the small ashblond boy and the gleam in the adult omega's eyes the dark haired Todoroki could clearly see the bastard villain had not broken them completely. He wondered cynically if the two villains were going to be held in the same prison, that should be fun. Dabi was feared among villains even if the label of snitch would hover around him like a rumor. No one would dare call out to him, not with his reputation. A cowardice ex hero though, one that was a child killer would not stand a chance. Well Dabi would start the child killer rumor himself, not that the villain had succeeded but what was the difference? Well if the guy survived that beat down the number one hero alpha had dealt out. Did Bakugou actually kill that guy? Dabi had yet to receive word. Not that a hero of his standing would take a reputation hit, after all Heroes were allowed to use their own discretion when it came to passing judgment out in the field. That was definitely a surprising law the council passed years ago, not so heroic if you ask the ex villain. 

 

His thoughts were cut short as the young pup caught his eye, Dabi smiled attempting to look unagressive or scary, his scars would scare any kid. He wouldn’t blame the pup if he was frightened,  the kid was cute the alpha had to admit that. Those wide curious emerald eyes, the slight dust of freckles running across the bridge of his nose and rounded cheeks, this pup was going to be a heartbreaker. Dabi watched his father's body language completely change as he actually smiled at the pup happily taking him from the green haired omega addressing the council.  It was odd seeing the flamed ex number one holding an omega pup as if he were so fragile and valuable. This caused the dark haired Todoroki's chest to squeeze and his attention focused on his father, this stranger that in all the alpha's childhood years had never once held him like this or ever at all.

 

He could see the shock play across his brother Natsu and sister's Fuyumi's faces. Obviously they had yet to see father in his interactions with the Midoryia pup, or was it now Bakugou? His attention snapped back to the matter at hand when he was asked to add anything else in his defense and Dabi found he had nothing, he turned to look at his family their faces full of concern and anxiety. He offered a thin apologetic smile before schooling his face into the signature Todoroki uninterested expression when turning to face forward once more. He had heard Ground Zero yelling at Shoto, ‘Oi you and that resting bitch face!’  So perhaps that was exactly the expression he wore. 

 

"I did what I did and amends isn't something easily made. I accept the council's decision, I will face my punishment and find peace." That was all Dabi could offer. 

 

"Very well." Hawks nodded, "We will reconvene in an hour, please return the prisoner to his cell where he will await our decision."

 

So now Dabi sat in the corner his head leaning back against the wall, he would most definitely not be allowed visitors,  they weren't going to make the same mistake twice. He rubbed at his suddenly aching temples, briefly wondering just how he ended up here.  How did he veer so far off his path? His family was a group of strangers, and they had mates. He hardly recognized his brothers and sister. He thought of the small pup with ash blond hair, his bruises and burns turned the alpha's stomach. He knew how painful burns could be, he sneered at his own arms and hands. Pain was not a stranger to him, however it should never be something someone so young needed to ever endure. Children deserved to be innocent even just for a little while, If he had known about the hero Deku sooner, maybe he could have saved the pup and omega their unspeakable torture. Dabi wasn't one to regret the past, he knew there was never changing one's past but in this instance he wished it weren't so. 

 

He ruffled his own hair shaking his head, he needed to stop this whole feeling thing. It just wasn't him, this is exactly what he had run from. Except he was tired of running, tired of the nightmares of this damn hole in his chest. He wanted to just lay down and sleep, to dream about anything anything but the monsters that threatened from the dark edges of his dreams. Dabi had the ability to cast light as far as he could, but with light comes shadows. And in his mind there was never peace for his many beasts snarling to be free, to end him. Grief, guilt, fear and sadness, each beast with it's own claws and glowing eyes with gnashing teeth ready to tear into him. 

 

~0~

 

Izuku hoped Todoroki's brother Toya was given a fair punishment, he had saved not just the Todoroki family but his intel had saved Deku and his child. Just leaving the Todoroki estate when they did had thrown Detonator off and caused him to change his kidnapping plans. The healing greenette walked beside the blond hero thankful that the media was still unaware of the top secret trial. Not just the trial but of Deku and Bakugou's relationship that resulted in an adorable pup. Oh the scandal it would create, for now they would just take the time to get to know each other before Bakugou’s agency would have to come up with a strategy. Bakugou and Deku both knew it was unsafe for the world to know about their son incase some villain wished to attack the two pro heroes. But it was inevitable.

 

Katsuki rubbed his chin into the soft blond tresses randomly streaked green, the sleeping pup purred in response to the nearness of his alpha father. Things were changing so fast for Izuku, Bakugou true to his word had refused to let them out of his sight, he had taken a vacation from work. This according to Shoto had nearly given the agency head a heart attack. He thought Katsuki had been struck by a quirk and ordered the blond to go to the infirmary for a full check up. 

 

"I'm going to spend time with my son and his mother. So give me my vacation time I've accumulated these last five years you old geezer and don't fucking call me while I'm on leave!"  The blond had left his boss with a gaping mouth speechless standing frozen at his desk. So now the two were headed back to Katsuki’s studio apartment, a place Izuku remembered from almost six years ago. Nothing truly changed, same western style futon, same neatly kept kitchen, even the black leather couches remained just as pristine as the day they were purchased. The flat screen had been upgraded two sizes and there were other more gaming boxes, not just newest playstation or xbox but there was a switch and someVR visors.  Deku knew his exboyfriend or uh his childhood friend wasn't one to play video games he was one that liked physical exertion over sitting around and pushing buttons. 

 

"Uh, Kirishima suggested I buy somethings to keep Ka-chan entertained, I may have gone overboard." The alpha scratch the back of his neck making a face, "I uh, did have the cable turned on, and shitty hair told me to get netflix, hulu, crunchy roll and funimation along with other streaming channels. Shoto gave me a list of BlueRay movies that Ka-chan loves."

 

Izuku tilted his head watching the tall alpha look tense and almost shy. Cute. Deku thought to himself. The two had yet to discuss what next. Sure they were agreed that they could work together to form a bond. They of course couldn't rebuild something that Katsuki had never allowed to form. Just having Deku and Ka-chan in his life was all he could ask for, he dared not ask for more. He would take whatever the greenette gave him. 

 

"Are you hungry Izuku?" The blond tried to change the subject to try and fill the silence starting to push them further apart. The alpha discreetly sniffed the air around the quiet omega.  There wasn't fear, no anxiety just a sense of exhaustion, of course the omega was tired. Today had taken a lot out of both mother and son. Katsuki felt like an idiot, Deku must be dead on his feet, he had given his statement first to the police and now to the council. The greenette had even calmed Endeavor down after the man figured out Ground Zero was Ka-chan's alpha. Life was going to be interesting from here on out, but Katsuki was looking forward to it. 

 

"Kaachan?" Izuku put a hand on the alpha's forearm, the alpha could feel the warmth right through his black hoodie. God how he missed the omega's fresh scent. Those emerald eyes wide and questioning Katsuki fought the urge to scent the omega then and there. It took every bit of sanity to keep his hands from undressing the sweet smelling hero. Katsuki wanted to touch and feel the soft skin he once bruised and burned. He would give anything to worship his omega's skin as if Izuku was made of the most fragile glass. first thing was first, Deku was far too skinny. Figures that elitist bastard Shoto would have shit food but the great hero and chef Katsuki Bakugou was going to make it all better. 

 

"Izuku you can go sit on the couch, you know where the extra pillows and blankets are kept. Just make a nest on the couch watch whatever you wish. I'll start our late lunch, let Ka-chan rest until lunch is ready. Poor kid only had a few nibbles on his breakfast sandwich this morning. And don't you even think I didn't notice you skipping it all together." 

 

Izuku shyly turned his head puffing out his cheeks Katsuki turned on his heels not wanting Deku to catch him starring again. "Anyway, just get your nest started I'll start lunch. Just let me know if theres anything I can do to make the process easier."

 

"Thank you Kaachan." The omega grinned slightly catching the alpha's forearm before he completely turned to start towards the kitchen. The alpha stiffened under the omega's light touch, with out turning to look at the cute expression his house guest most definitely was wearing the alpha hurried to the sanctuary of the kitchen. God Katsuki had it bad.

"Yeah, yeah shitty nerd. Just go, I know how you love your nests. So go wild. You know where everything is." Bakugou removed his hoodie before turning the stove and rice cooker on.

 

He heard the soft humm of the television thirty minutes later figuring Deku had finished his nest.  Something was off and Katsuki moved the omelette pan off the burner and set it down on a flamless burner. There was something setting his alpha instincts off, his ears perked when he heard a soft moan and whimper coming from the couch. He moved quickly without hesitation, Deku was having a bad dream the air around him was fearful and anxious.

 

"Ssh, Izuku." The alpha invaded the small nest of pillows and blankets knowing it wasn't polite to invade an omega's nest without being invited but his Izuku was having nightmares and Katski would protect the man even from himself.  "I'm here. You are safe Deku."

 

"Ka-chan. Don't let him hurt-" The freckled boy had his eyes squeezed shut, tears outline the lids just at the rim of long lashes. 

 

"No one will hurt him or you. Not while I still draw a breath. Everything is going to be more than okay. " Izuku slowly opened his eyes sniffing, his body completely relaxed in the alpha's lap, a button nose buried in the alpha's scent gland.  Deku drifted back to sleep and Katsuki left the food to get cold instead he allowed the greenette to cling to him, knowing this would never last. The three ate a reheated dinner having rested for five hours, the omegas were able to do so due to the heavy scent of their alpha. Bakugou didn't know this nore did he consider it, however the two omegas were feeling safer here than they had in the last few months.

 

The alpha slept on the couch that night allowing the two omegas to take over his bed, he had wanted so badly to join them but refused to push his luck. He awoke sometime around midnight with a light pressure on his chest. Crimson eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room, he had left a small lamp on incase Ka-chan woke up or Izuku needed to use the bathroom. The two omegas would definitely be uneasy waking in a strange place.

 

The blond squinted, yawning he glanced down stretching there was a soft purring vibrating through his tanktop warming his chest. He could see soft ruffled ash blond hair, the small upturned face was nearly buried in the alpha’s muscular chest. The thin bandaged arms were hugging the alpha not quiet able to reach around the broad chested man. It was cute, and the sweet scent awakened the primal instinct to protect and keep safe.  The alpha hesitated but he knew the boy would be more comfortable near the familiar scent of his omega parent. However when Katsuki sat up holding the boy securely to his chest sleepy emerald eyes squinted up at him. 

 

“Alpha?” The boy questioned softly yawning, rubbing sleep from his tired eyes.

 

“Sssh Ka-chan, go back. to sleep.” Katsuki whispered softly holding the boy tighter to his shoulder rubbing circles into the boy’s back. To his surprise the boy burried his face in the alpha’s scent gland. 

 

“I had a bad dream. I wanted papa.” 

 

“I’m here.” Katsuki swallowed he tried to dislodge the boy, however the boy clung to him like a baby monkey unwilling to let go and Katsuki didn’t have the heart to be more forceful. Instead he pulled the blankets back and climbed into his futon with the child still attached.  “Fine I’ll lay here until your nightmares are no more.”

 

The boy sighed heavily his eyes falling shut, he nodded losing his grip slightly. Katsuki kept a careful distance from Deku not wishing to cause distress or a misunderstanding in the morning. However he woke up with a small weight in the crook of his arm turned into his side sleeping like a log and a bandaged arm, thin and lean was thrown across his chest. Perfect forest green hair was laying over him a perfect button nose breathing rhythmically near his scent gland. Deku’s muscular thigh laid over Katsuki’s jogger clad one. Izuku was practically sleeping on hims. The alpha willed all thoughts to stay pure, concentrating on his son’s presence. He felt Deku stir knowing exactly when the young omega was fully awake. His whole body stiffing his breathing heavy.

 

“Kaachan?”

 

“Ssh Izuku, it’s alright.” The alpha kept his voice low rubbing circles into the omega’s thin back. “Ka-chan had a bad dream and followed me to the couch, he refused to let go until I agreed to stay next to him.”

 

“He is hard to say no to.” Deku giggled tightening his hold on the alpha nuzzling the alpha’s collar bone. Katsuki choked back tears this was more than he deserved. He didn’t want anything to break this moment, just then those emerald eyes were looking into his own crimson. 

 

Deku craned his neck exposing the slender neck and the slight bump of an adam’s apple. Katsuki found his own crimson eyes focused on those plump lips, a pink tongue shooting out to lick them hastily. Both adults started to lean into a kiss when the silence was broken by a heavy pounding on his front door.  The alpha swore under his breath, “Kirishima I swear if it’s one of your-“ The alpha flung open the door expecting to see his red haired friend. Instead he met with familiar crimson eyes and a stirn fair skinned face. The alpha female crossed her muscular arms over her chest. She wore a simple red shirt and jeans, her purse sliding down her shoulder.

 

“Hey you fucking brat how about actually answering your phone. Your wimp of a father was fucking worried.” The alpha growled.

 

“Not so loud you old hag! It’s way too early!” The blond alpha shouted back at his mother. 

 

“I am you mother! You ungrateful little fucking brat!  I’m only here at your father’s urging! He’s sick in bed if you even care not that you answer any of my texts let alone his.”

 

“I’ve been busy!” Thew blond alpha shouted at his mother, the woman pushed past her ungrateful brat of a son.  She sniffed the air rolling her eyes she turned to face her son, one eyebrow raised and her red painted lips sneering. 

 

“Oh I see you are too busy entertaining one of your many groupie whores. You will break your father’s heart if that’s what you fucking want!”

 

“Papa?” A small voice called out, Bakugou felt a tug on the back of his leg, he turned to the small boy hugging his leg, the scent of fear and anxiety mixing with the sweet cotton candy of his Ka-chan. 

 

“Don’t be afraid Ka-chan. This is the swamp witch I’ve told you about. She’s harmless really.” The alpha glared at his mother holding the boy to him his crimson eyes daring her to say something. However for the first time in all his years on the earth, his mother fell silent speechless her eyes wide on the freckled pup who looked like an exact replica of her own son.  And the kid had called her son papa. What the hell was going on!?

 

“Mother this is Katsumi, he is my son. Katsumi this is your grandmother.”

 

The boy peaked out at her from his father’s chest, he offered a shy smile. “Hello Grandmother.” The boy greeted his eyes quick to look away from the woman’s own narrowed eyes. 

 

Izuku wondered over hearing the commotion he rubbed his eyes yawning.  “Kaachan? What-“ His emerald eyes widened recognizing the blond alpha female right away. 

 

“Auntie Mitsuki?”

 

“Oh, Katsuki Bakugou! You have some fucking explaining to do!” The alpha placed her hands on her hips.

 

Chapter 19: I want to save that light

Summary:

Bakugou comes face to face with his angry alpha mother

Notes:

Sorry in advance for the filler chapter. I just wanted to get some softer happier feels in. This story is almost over! Aaaaah so many great comments, it makes me blush! So any way please enjoy-Author-san out!

Chapter Text

Mitsuki Bakugou stood in shock then the pup whined feeling the tension. Izuku reached for the pup instinctively, Katsuki glared at his angry alpha father. He held back his impulse to growl and snap at the hag in front of his omegas. However her eyes narrowed on Izuku's bandaged arm and her hand snaked out grabbing the taller blond  alpha by the ear. 

 

"What did you fucking do! Did you burn Izuku!? His arms-" she stopped yelling immediately when the pup started to cry.  Her son smacked her hand away his face softening he took the sobbing child protectively in his arms.

 

"Ssh, it's alright Katsumi. Grams is old and loosing her marbles-" the alpha grumbled his scent becoming heavy with the promise of protection. Instead of scaring the child it caused the pup's body to relax into the alpha's strong shoulder. The blond female alpha's eyes widened moving from Izuku to the pup who was now purring softly. She had to be dreaming, her son had never shown such a face, one of adoration or something other emotion she had recognized on her own omega's face. Katsuki Bakugou loved this child, this tiny mix of Izu-chan and her brat. 

 

"Ah, Auntie Mitsuki there's been a misunderstanding. I uh, actually. These burns weren't from Kaachan. He saved us from a villain. And, there's a lot to explain." The greenette winced scratching the back of his neck instinctively. Izuku felt intense crimson eyes focusing on him, the tall blond alpha with ash blond hair was looking Izuku up and down as if trying to figure something out.

 

"If you promise to hold your fucking temper in and keep your scent to yourself I'll let you in and Izuku can explain as much as he feels comfortable with. If you make my omegas uncomfortable or afraid in anyway I will throw you out on your ass old lady." Katsuki growled showing his fangs. He felt Izuku's displeasure without having to see the omega's eye roll or hearing his huff of irritation. Katsumi giggled into his chest hearing the older alpha's frustrated growl towards alpha. 

 

"Come in then. Take off your fucking shoes. Ka-chan and I are going to make pancakes as promised. I wont be far." Katsuki left Izuku to deal with his mother, the blond alphas always clashed and both knew this was the better choice.  Mitsuki took a seat on the black leather couch across from a now sitting Izuku. She had been studying his thin figure, there were bruises fading from his freckled skin, burns that were still wrapped and some were fading slowly peeking out from under the collar of his oversized shirt.

She smiled to herself, her kid had obviously given the boy those loose fitting clothes to wear. Like sweet Izu-chan would wear a black shirt that said DIE or such baggy black joggers. He seemed a little jumpy when she had leaned towards him wanting to comb down his ridiculously wild bed head. There was something in those emerald eyes, a darkness shadowing the once bright purity she remembered. 

 

Then there was the pup, why hadn't she been told her son was a father? Why did the fucking brat keep this from her? Was it Izuku's choice, and as far as she had known the omega and her son were not involved at all these last five or six years. Or where they? She wanted to reach out and pull the smaller boy into her arms and scent him wildly, there was a fear in his scent. Once she had a chance to really take in the situation she caught sight of the bandages on the small ash blond child's arms and thin legs.

 

"I'm sorry for this shock." Izuku bit his bottom lip, his hands were clenched in his lap, his emerald green eyes didn't meet hers, his thin shoulders were slumped. Where had the confident boy gone, the number one hero that had stood as the symbol of peace? Where the fuck had he been this whole time. And why didn't she know her son and Izuku were ever an item? Sure she knew they had somewhat reconciled but had yet to build a friendship, for some reason it had been strained since the two entered first grade.

Inko had once told Mitsuki that someone was bullying her dear Izu-chan but when the worried omega asked her beloved child he refused to tell her who. Mitsuki had asked her own son to watch out for the small quirkless boy. Katsuki had only shot back that he wasn't friends with a weakling as pathetic as Deku. Mitsuki had suspected her son knew the kid responsible or Kids responsible for bullying the pure hearted greenette. 

 

Inko had drifted apart from Mitsuki, her dear friend had stopped visiting and avoided her in the grocery store or on the street. Mitsuki had complained to her omega about it but they were both clueless. 

 

"I-well uh. You see Kaachan and I were involved three years after becoming pro heros."

 

"What the fuck. No one told me the two of you were dating. I had no-" Deku flinched and the blond alpha clenched her teeth shutting her eyes tightly, she took a deep breath. The look on Izu-chans face flashed hurt and shame. "He wasn't dating you was he, more like toying with you. I know my son Izu-chan you don't have to cover for him, he initiated it didn't he? Most likely bullied you into a relationship or rather a friends with benefits situation. " The young omega started to protest but she cut him off with the wave of her hand, once again causing the once muscular pro hero to flinch. She ignored this behavior for now, she continued with her line of  cold but accurate assumptions.

No, not assumptions this was the truth. "Oh Izu-chan I know how you have always loved my idiot of a son. You wore your heart on your sleeve. Everyone could see it but that little bastard. So he took advantage of that. If I had known-" then something else caused her to pause and take a deep breath forcing her temper back once more.

 

"Fuck. I am a dumb bitch aren't I? That little piece of shit was the one bullying you in primary all the way up to UA. Those were burns he caused the bruises-fuck. " She growled "Inko stopped talking to me because she knew. She knew and didn't confront me." Deku shook his head his face paling. 

 

"Mom, guessed. She came out and asked me and I begged her to not do or say anything. She was so angry I think with me. My father was a bully he used to-" Deku shook his head swallowing he let out a deep breath. "I'm getting off track. But yeah, I've always loved Kaachan. I mean he was/is so amazing and confident. To a fault but" Deku hurried on silencing the Alpha across from him before she interrupted again.

"It's in the past, I became stronger and it's not like he was the only one. It doesn't matter. I still admire him, I know there was something in me that brought out that side of him. And when we were together later on I was happy. I knew it was one sided but it's not like he didn't make that clear. He never lied about his feelings and I knew-I always knew where I stood. I was naive then I had thought we could maybe- I mean I had hoped he would come to at least like me or see me as something more even if it was just a friend with benefits. So please don't pity me. Or be angry with Kaachan. I found I was pregnant and I left to America. After I had Katsumi I didn't think Kaachan wanted to be apart of us. He-I mean I was selfish to not tell him. I know it was wrong. So I stayed in America and climbed the ranks. A few months back I met an Alpha that I stupidly thought was a trustworthy enough to call friend. I was very wrong." 

 

Another deep breath, "I was very wrong. We-he took Katsumi and then I foolishly walked into the trap he set using my pup as bait. I thought if I did everything he said-everything." The omega scrunched his face up the memories causing bile to rise in his throat. " I thought he wouldn't hurt my son, that he would let him go. I was so wrong. We escaped after a month but not without injury. Katsumi endured the worst and all I could do was watch. I couldn't stop him, he used a quirk to drain my power to keep me subdued, he used drugs to-uh. Anyway we escaped and a dear friend brought us back to Japan to recover. The exhero was hunting for us at the same time  eluding the police and heroes. That's when Kaachan-we bumped into each other. He refused to leave our side, he saved us in the end. He saved Katsumi when I was too weak. He  made sure that bastard would never hurt Katsumi again. He has been a good alpha to Katsumi and I hope he's forgiven me for keeping his son from him. It was wrong. I was very wrong to keep Katsumi from his father and of course grandparents. Please-"

Deku bit his lip unable to hold his anxiety in, he let out a shuddered breath, he could feel the prickle of tears but it was hard. Even if he had talked this out with his therapist even though Kaachan and Sho-chan had told him otherwise. Deku knew he was a failure for not helping his son.  He allowed that monster into his life, he was unable to keep his pup from the abuse and trauma, he would be scarred for life. Izuku failed, he was a failure. He couldn't even look the grandmother of his son in the eye, he could feel her anger and knew she was thinking the same.

 

Would they take Ka-chan from him? Would she convince Kaachan he wasn't worthy to parent Katsumi? Were they wrong to think that? Deku started to hyperventilate unaware he was mumbling, he couldn't take the thought of losing his son, he couldn't lose him. He was so far away he couldn't hear the voice calling to him. Hands reached for him and he flinched again unable to see anything clearly things were blurry and black crept into the sides of his blurred vision. He was drowning, he would drown and there was no life saver in sight.

 

"What the fuck! I warned you! You had to let your fucking foul scent out!" Katsuki had left Katsumi on the bed to nest not wishing the boy to hear the conversation. He promised the small pup breakfast would be ready soon, giving his son an ipad and the Pikachu headphones Kaminari had purchased as a joke for one of Katsuki's birthdays.  The whole time the ash blond alpha had listened to the conversation unnoticed. 

 

Hearing the hurt in the greenettes voice tore at his already guilt ridden core. He didn't want to remember the past, how he had continuously struck down a once quirkless boy, how when Deku had finally shown his new found powers, the alpha in Katsuki continued to verbally beat the omega down. Then later he had forced his physical need onto the number one hero. Katsuki had been jealous, had resented Deku for being number one. Katsuki took his frustrations, his feelings of inadequacy out on the willing and sometimes unwilling omega.

Forcefully venting every hard day and failure between Deku's legs.  Hearing Izuku's confession, knowing now that Izuku had loved him, loved the fucking abusive bully of an alpha since childhood, it made Bakugou Katsuki feel even more like a piece of shit bastard.

How could Izuku forgive him? The alpha snapped out of his own thoughts of self loathing when the sudden wave of guilt mixing with his mother's burst of anger. He instinctively approached trying to elevate the threat of panic in the omega, Katsuki knew that Izuku was very sensitive to pheromones, his PTSD would respond and threaten a drop or at the least a panic attack.

 

His alpha made the mistake to reach out wanting to pull the hyperventilating omega into a protective embrace. Of course she would, alpha's  by nature would respond to an omega in distress with the want to protect and reassure through touch. However this only made the situation worse. Deku would be too far into his head to make out the difference between  friend or foe. Instinct would take over after his month with that evil monster the trained response would be fear. Fear of being hit, burned and abused. 

 

Katsuki responded angrily not above threatening his own mother, when it came to Izuku nothing else mattered. Katsumi and Izuku were and would always be Bakugou's priority. He took the smaller man into his arms pulling the distressed omega into his lap forcing the greenettes head under his chin, pushing the button notes into his scent gland. Katsumi let out his own protective scent heavily saturating the air. He heard the patter of running feet and a whimper. "Ssh, it's okay, it's okay. I'm here. You are strong Izuku no one is going to hurt you. You're safe. It's not your fault."

 

Katsuki swore under his breath, it was a bad idea to leave Izuku to explain things. He wasn't ready yet, would he ever be? Would Deku return to the field or was this it? Katsuki hated himself more, this was all his fault if he hadn't pushed Izuku into leaving. If Bakugou had been a better alpha Izuku would never have fled, would have never met that monster. Fuck! He continued to run fingers through the greenette's soft curls, the omega felt clammy and his eyes were starting to cloud. Katsumi started to sob, his own breathing becoming shallow.

"Mommy!" The small pup squeaked, then Matsuki responded by scooping the child up. She could do this, she held him and the child didn't struggle to her surprise. She hoped it was because he wasn't afraid of her knowing it helped that his scent was a shared kinscent. She could use that, turning the boy into her arms doing the same as her son, pushing the boy's nose to her scent gland rubbing gentle circles into the boy's back. She bit her lip closing her eyes briefly feeling the child wince at her motion. She lifted his shirt slowly and felt sick. There were healing scars and fading bruises. 

 

She felt helpless in this moment, guilt threatening to consume her, she had pushed the young greenette into a drop. It was shocking to see her own child take the smaller man into his arms. The words bubbling forth from her Katsuki's lips were foreign, the boy's tone was soft and firm. This was the calmest she had ever seen her only child. 

 

The small pup in her arms had calmed responding to her own soothing and rocking motions. She swayed back and forth remembering her fussy son as an infant, he would quiet down when she held him like this. Masaru had been better at calming the temperamental brat but there were days Matsuki would take over to allow her exhausted omega to sleep longer. 

 

"Mommy will be okay. He was just a little upset. He'll be okay, your daddy wont ever let anyone or anything hurt you or him. And if he didn't they would have to get through your old gran here. And I'm not a wimp like your useless alpha." 

 

The child sniffed pulling away to look up at her emerald eyes so wide searching for any deception finding only reassurance. He nodded and returned to scent her chin the older alpha instinctively returned the favor.  Izuku thankfully had calmed down his scent becoming less sour and he was lax in the broad chested blond's arms. Katsuki picked him up to return the omega to the nest still perfectly constructed on Katsuki's bed. 

 

Mitsuki waited patiently for her son to return to where she held her grandchild protectively, the boy sniffled but remained with his arms wrapped tightly around the female alpha's neck. He was too light for his age, his bones felt so fragile under her gentle touch. "We should call Inko she would know how to help. Why isn't she here anyway. Izuku is her pride and joy. She would never-" Matsuki's loud whisper was silenced by a child's shaky voice.

 

"Grandma Inko lives in the sky. With uncle Sho's mama."

 

"What?" Bakugou felt his heart start to pound in his chest and the sudden roar of blood to his ears. "Ka-chan?"

 

The boy nodded looking over his shoulder to his frowning father, "Grandma Inko she is in heaven." He replied "Mama said she is sleeping with the angels."

 

Mitsuki felt as if the wind was squeezed from her very lungs. When? Looking at her son she could see this was news to him. The pro hero shook his head answering her silent question.

 

Bakugou remembered something suddenly, Deku had said his mother was gone. This is what he meant? How long? He tried to remember Deku ever saying anything when they were together, had it been after? He turned to glance sadly at his omega curled into the nest of blankets, pillows and Katsuki's hoodies and t-shirts. "She went to live with angels before I was ever born. That's what mama told me. "

 

Katsuki felt like he was going to be sick, was he too busy bullying the omega to even see that he had lost the most important person in the omega's life?

 

"I think you should go." The blond pro hero took his son from his mother's arms. The female alpha nodded she slowly moved to ruffle the child's soft hair lightly scissoring her fingers through the streaks of green at the tips.  The freckled boy offered a sad smile in her direction. 

 

"I'll go. Please bring them around to meet your omega he's just getting over a cold this would cheer him up. Who would have thought such a cute kid would come from you. " She spoke softly her eyes hungrily focused on the small pup. "I hope you will tell Izu-chan I'm truly sorry for upsetting him. It was never my intention. And you boy, you better treat him well. You are lucky if he is giving you a second chance. I never understood soft hearted omegas like your father. How they could love unworthy alphas like us. As for the monster that did this-"

 

"He's lucky if he'll ever be able to breath or eat without assistance. Even so he won't be able to eat anything softer than soup. I made sure I got the point across." The alpha tightened his hold on his son, the boy was resting his head on Katsuki's shoulder his eyes lazily blinking, fighting the exhaustion that always followed anxiety attacks.  "When Izuku is ready I will introduce Katsumi and him properly to your omega. "

 

"I understand." The blond woman left quietly not chancing a glance back at her grandchild. Too much regret weighed in her heart, how could she not have known her beloved friend was gone from this world. She had made mistakes with her son for things to turn out this way. How blind could she have been. There was obvious hurt in Izuku's eyes, something was clearly going on now between the two. Was her son bullying the fragile boy? Was this all one sided? It was difficult for the Bakugou alphas to express emotion other than anger and frustration. She had pursued her own omega aggressively, hearing the green haired omega's heartfelt confession of love for such an unworthy bastard of an alpha hit home.

She suddenly wanted to return to her omega, she had shouted at her own omega when he had been too tired to wash last nights dishes. He was just getting over the brunt of his cold but Mitsuki had easily forgotten the omega's feverish state these last three days.  She had stormed out of the house ignoring his mumbled apologies, her own behavior was reflected in her son's. What kind of alpha had she taught him to be? It would be a rough road for Izuku, he didn't deserve that nor did the obviously omega child. She should express her displeasure in the forming relationship, she needed to think on this. 

 

A few weeks later Masaru Bakugou was sitting on a park bench his son had called him out of the blue to meet up, it was rare for his busy prohero son to want meet. And even more unusual to want to have lunch in the park. The omega sighed wondering if it had something to do with his alpha's unusually subdued behavior. He wasn't naive enough to  not know the two alphas of the Bakugou household had fought. However Mitsuki usually returned home huffing and puffing about how much of an ungrateful brat their only child was.

This time she had sought the omega out, Masaru had been sitting on the soft blue couch reading a book when his alpha entered. The usually loud temperamental alpha didn't say anything, she did smell odd but he chalked it up to her most likely coming into contact with an omega on a crowded street or in the elevator of their sons's building. His nose was still stuffy so it was hard to tell what mood she was in, however he could read her body language somewhat. It was actually confusing, she wasn't one to be touchy feely he was used to that. 

 

He had known going into their marriage she wasn't the feelings sharing type and rarely liked to embrace and never in public. However that day she sat closely to him her body turned so that her knees were touching his pajama clad thigh. She then initiated a hug, an action in his twenty six years of marriage he could count on one hand. He responded with his arms wrapping around her, she scented him gently.

"You know that I love you Suri-chan. Right?" The omega nodded breathing in what he could of her scent, hoping his slightly sickly one wasn't too disgusting her sensitive nose.  Instead she took in his scent breathing deeply nuzzling his chin almost borderline aggressively. This gentleness was out of character, it frightened him slightly. 

 

"My dear of course I know you love me. Is everything okay? Is it Kat-"

 

Then his alpha cut off his question with her slightly chapped lips, she pulled him onto her lap after breaking their kiss apart. He looked into her eyes searching for some kind of explanation not wishing to break the moment with questions. If there was anything the alpha loathed most it was stupid questions. He pushed his curiosity aside, sensing his alpha needed some kind of reassurance. She would tell him later what was on her mind. However after a few weeks the explanation never came and she continued to act oddly. Then his son was calling him, asking to meet in a park. The old one the omega remembered taking the pup to as a child. He sat in the familiar blue bench though time had faded the woods paint, he found it just as uncomfortable as always. 

 

A ball coming to a stop just at his feet broke through his musings of worry and nostalgia. He wanted to ask his alpha what was on her mind but feared she would shut him out. After all these years he still found her hard to approach when she was in these kinds of funks. She had been touching him more, scenting him and kissing him on his head, lips, cheek or knuckles before leaving to work every morning. She had even made breakfast these last three nights. Was she dying? Was she sick and didn't know how to tell him?

 

"Sss-orry." A small voice squeaked. The omega smiled gently at the ash blond boy wearing a Ground Zero shirt and faded blue jean capri's that came just to the top of the boy's calves. Matsuri felt a warmth in his chest recognizing his son's insignia, it was always heart warming to see young pups sporting Katsuki's hero merchandise. The boy was after all the symbol of Justice, the omega couldn't be prouder. 

 

"It's alright young man, here you go." The omega reached down to offer the bright colored green ball to the boy. The child had such beautiful emerald eyes, and those freckles reminded the old omega of another omega. There were slight streaks of green in the boy's ash blond hair and the omega couldn't help himself from ruffling the boy's soft head of unruly hair. The omega giggled taking the ball, Masaru frowned seeing the bandages on the small thin arms and miniature hands. He wondered if the boy's quirk was too much for him. Katsuki had often burned and blistered his hands when his quirk first manifested, was the boy having a hard time controlling his quirk?

 

"Ka-chan!" The child turned and the name caught Masaru attention. Today was filled with nostalgia and deja vu. A mop of familiar green curls bobbed as the child's parent called to the young boy.

 

"Mama is calling." The boy grinned, "We are meeting grandpa today." The alpha took his eyes from the familiar figure nearing, the omega had yet to notice Masaru. The older omega smiled sadly "Well I bet your grandpa is waiting for you impatiently. You should hurry."

 

The boy nodded, "Thank you!" He bowed politely.

 

"Found you, you slippery little brat. You are so fast you would give Ingenium a run for his money. " Masaru stood up eyes wide the omega pushed his glasses up on his nose. 

 

"Papa." The boy giggled dropping his ball as the ash blond alpha tickled the boy's belly. "That Iida brat is getting impatient."

 

"Son?" Masaru swallowed his only child turned.

 

"Oi, sorry mom didn't see you there." The alpha grinned then realized the situation he made a face. "Oh, sorry. I meant to text you that we were already here."

 

"Ka-chan." Izuku whined causing both ash blonds to turn in response. "You two are too fast for me. I really need to work on my cardio."

 

"I told you not to skip leg day." The ash blond alpha humphed. "How do you expect to return to the field with that puny physique."  The pup giggled in his alpha's arms trying to muffled the sound behind his little hands. 

 

"Not you too Katsumi you are supposed to be on my side!" The boy giggled even louder, the sound made Masaru's heart skip his hands itched to hold the small pup and scent him.

 

"Oh-"emerald green eyes fell on the alpha's face. 

 

"Oh sorry again mom." Katsuki cleared his throat.  "Uh, Katsumi, meet your grandfather." The young boy's eyes widened and Masaru reached slowly for the small omega child. 

 

"What-when-how?"

 

Deku blushed bright red when the blond pro hero answered smugly "Well the how I'm sure you could guess."

 

Masaru playfully slapped the back of his son's head. "There is a child present." The omega shook his head and the pup giggled. The sound was uplifting, it had been too long since the older omega had heard such a welcoming sound. He had a grandchild, a cute button nosed freckled grandson. His eyes fell on a suddenly shy Izuku Midoryia, the older omega reached out with one arm and embraced his son in law? Or was it soon to be? 

 

He observed his brat of a son's smug grin and squeezed the greenette harder, it had been too long since he had seen such an expression oh his only child's face. The older omega felt his bond light up with love, the boy deserved to find someone that could see through the rough exterior into the brash alpha's good heart. It wouldn't be easy for the two but Masaru swore to help in anyway he could. He wished the couple the brightest and warmest of happiness. Maybe even wishing selfishly for more grandchildren. But first he would get some answers from his own child, there was a story and the omega would wait patiently to hear it. Of course when the two were ready, because Matsuri was blindsided by the fact he was in the dark over the two childhood friend's relationship. Was that what upset his alpha? Oh she was proudly still pouting, well he would sit down and talk to her tonight. It was never good to stew for too long. 

 

He would help Katsuki protect his light, and grow this bond. The older omega started to plan a wedding in his head, oh, Izu-chan would lovely in Masaru's old wedding tux long vails were in season these days.

Chapter 20: Past Pretense

Summary:

The past effects the future

Notes:

oof, sorry for this extremely long chapter. I tend to ramble on when it comes to other original characters. So I apologize, next chapter is going to be funny, action packed and well hawt. Maybe....don't hate me!!!! Not yet at least! I should call this chapter everyone loves Deku...hmm or maybe not. The story shall go on please accept this chapter as another filler.

Chapter Text

Six  months had passed and Izuku was still battling his PTSD although it wasn't as bad as it had been in the beginning. He was spending an hour everyday in scent exposure secessions. It was like highschool all over again, he would stand in a small room with no windows reading, or exercising  while an alpha stood in the corner also reading or working out however the alpha did not suppress his scent.   

 

Deku was made to suppress his own pheromones, it had taken a lot out of him but he finally had graduated to the final level three months ago.  These past three months had been the hardest. Coming  face to face with angry territorial, and possesive all the while  he was expected to maintain his own scent as neutral. He had to hold his ground without submitting.  It was exhausting but he had managed to stand and spar with his personal trainer. Deku was also able to activate one for all without breaking anything.

 

Today he had caught his personal trainer to his feet. The greenette was grinning happily, he would someday reclaim number one and he felt like he was finally progressing. His trainer had a similar quirk as Kiri's. Takatora Kei was able to turn his body to solid diamond almost unbreakable. The alpha was someone carefully vetted by not just Shoto but Katsuki, the young omega had rolled his eyes at his the two alphas. They weren't fooling anyone, he knew they were trying to be subtly protective.

 

The omega knew the two once rivals meant well however Deku did not appreciate anyone thinking him weak or pitying him. He sighed heavily catching his breath.  Deku was far away in thought while scratching the back of his neck leaning against the gym wall. 

 

"Hero Deku?" The Diamond Dagger handed a towel to the short omega sweat glistening off the alpha's muscular arms. Deku's mind spun into fanboy mode did the sweat somehow equate with Diamond's quirk? Or was it just a side effect? 

 

He heard the clearing of a throat bringing his attention back to the object of his scrutiny. The alpha was grinning crossing his arms, with an arched gray eyebrow. 

 

"Oh, uh. Sorry I-" Deku's cheeks burned bright red. 

 

Over the past six months the two had only talked about their work out routines and strength training plans. The alpha hero did not question the circumstances leading to the once number one hero returning to Japan and definitely didn't ask about the condition the man was in upon return. That just wasn't Dimond Dagger's style he minded his own business even with having to sign a gag order. Something had happened and the haunted look in his fellow hero's eyes reminded the alpha of a similar situation from his own past. 

 

Still at the beginning of all this the gray haired alpha had been surprised when he had been approached by the number one hero with an explosive attitude and said blonde's rival the current head of one of the most prominent agencies in Japan.

 

At the time the silver haired alpha had been sparring with a young fresh faced rookie. The number ten hero alpha was always trying to help his fellow heroes especially omegas when it came to strengthening their abilities. It wasn't a secret that his omega older brother committed suicide when Dimond was still in high school. Although no one dared speak of this when the alpha was around.

 

Everyone knew the story of his older brother's demise. It went as most tragedies go, some alpha villains captured the omega hero. Starlight, Kei's brother had distracted the villains giving his three injured colleagues enough time to be rescued.  This led to his brother's capture and when his rookie brother had managed to escape weeks later, he was never the same nor was he treated the same by his fellow heroes. This happened before protocols were placed to help heroes cope and learn ways to build themselves back up after experiencing mental and physical trauma at the hands of villains.  

 

PTSD was yet to be recognized by the organization and the loss of life at a hero's own hands increased to a point it could not be explained away or ignored. In fact Dimond Dagger's own hero parents had advocated for change once they lost their only omega child. These new codes came too late to save Kei's brother but at least it helped save others.  His brother had been loved and respected by his comrades. He was brave and loyal, however his demons did get best of him and he had no one to turn to.(At least he thought.) The system had failed him it didn't take long for his beloved brother, Starlight to commit suicide. 

 

That was years ago but Dimond swore to never consider any omega hero weak, or pity them. He decided he would never allow them to feel less than equal to their alpha and beta colleagues. Some prejudices still existed so he took it upon himself to spar and train with any who asked. Kei wouldn't lie,  it seriously caught him off guard when the two alpha heroes from very different backgrounds and rival personalities came to him with a request. 

 

Both heroes had reputations Ground Zero was temperamental and explosive, literally the ash blonde had once blew up a thankfully empty parking garage after locking his keys inside his car. Then there was Todoroki Shoto, an elitist from a long line of dominant Heroes. He was cool and expressionless until challenged, then he was just as fiery as Ground Zero.  As far as Dimond knew the man was running a number one agency or agencies in America. 

 

The two had watched as he tossed a rookie across the blue mats of the gym. The alpha was training with a new pro hero an omega fresh out of interning. The two practiced hand to hand without quirks. The silver haired alpha  encouraged the kid instructing him on core strength and stance before dismissing him. 

 

"Thanks sir." The panting blue haired rookie bowed. 

 

"You're doing good kid. Same time next week." The alpha ruffled the boys hair causing the younger hero to make a face batting the hands away, the alpha only laughed. He waited for the omega youngster to exit the gym closing the heavy door behind him before turning to his audience. 

 

"Hero Ground Zero, and Hero Shoto, I'll be out of your way. I will remind you that this isn't the fireproof training area. I know you  just got back from the States Hero Shoto so Ground Zero should be able to show you the correct gym. Also not a good idea to spar in those street clothes but hey, to each his own. " Kei shrugged his hands gripping the white towel hanging from both shoulders.

 

The silver haired alpha ignored the ash blonde's growl. He had never been on the end of such a temper but the man's reputation proceeded him. To Kei it wasn't impressive or intimidating however he couldn't say the same about the half fire half ice alpha. Shoto managed to keep his face expressionless allowing the explosive ash blonde to start the conversation or whatever 'THIS' was. Kei tried to rack his brain for any reason this odd duo were starring him down.

 

"You sure about this fucking extra?" The blonde pushed off the gym wall uncrossing his muscular arms pointing at the number ten hero. The man was wearing his black tanktop with a signature white skull, Kei raised an eyebrow at the man's blue jeans and black boots. Definitely not sparring attire and fuck man the guy had no respect wearing outside shoes in the gym. The alpha wanted to say something but was cut off by a monotoned voice. 

 

"Did you not read the file I gave you?" The scarred alpha continued to scrutinize Kei with a cold glare. This actually sent a shiver through the battle hardened alpha. This well know dual toned alpha was wearing a black vest with red button up shirt beneath, his black slacks and boots were definitely out of place here.  He looked as if he were going to some meeting and maybe he was lost. Maybe not.

 

"Yes I fucking read it, I am not number one just based on my good looks alone." This statement caused the two toned alpha to pinch the bridge of his nose, before returning the cold stare back onto the now confused number ten hero.

 

"Hero Dimond Dagger may we speak to you in a more private setting." Shoto spoke leaving no room for objection, the blond at his side continued to glare.

 

"I can't believe of all the alphas you chose this guy. At least find someone impressive and less cocky."

 

"Right because you are humble, calm and considerate yourself." 

 

"I just think we should consider someone less-"

 

"Is this a jealousy thing?" Shoto frowned turning on the ash blond, the alpha's hands started to crackle and spark. This caused Dimond Dagger to step back, it was impressive watching the unimpressed Shoto.

 

"No. Besides I'm way more attractive then this guy." The ash blond grumbled under his breath.

 

"Yes, yes you're still pretty. Now can we get on with this? I don't know about you but I promised Itsu-chan- I mean-"

 

"Oh, Itsu-chan is it?" Bakugou's blond eyebrow arched taking in the sudden blush blooming across the usually inexpressive face. Oh, ho ho, this was going to be fun. There was a sudden cough pulling the two arguing alpha's out of whatever line of thought they were distracted by. 

 

"Listen guys, I don't know what you're selling but let me just put it out there for you. I'm flattered that you've thought of me. However I'm not into alphas and I'm committed more to my job as a Hero than to any kind of relation-"

 

"The fuck are you talking about you fucking nameless idiot!" Bakugou's face twisted up in confusion. 

 

"I assure you this is nothing on a personal level, you are being recruited for a special task. It is of a very sensitive nature so if we could have you join us in my office on the fourth floor we can continue this conversation. Even if you decline I will compensate you for your time. If you would agree to just hear me-us out you are under no obligation of course-"

 

"Fine, let me shower and change I'll be right up. Just promise me Blasty Mcgee isn't going to blow me up, I really don't feel like dying in a freak explosion today. "

 

Shoto had nodded his head slightly turning to exit with an angry blond grumbling under his breath "Who is this mother fucker calling blasty!"

 

When Kei took a seat he listened without objection, sitting back in the uncomfortable chair wearing a pair of gray sweats with the agency logo as well as a plain black hoodie. Ground Zero stood near a red curtained window, this was the wing where fire quirked heroes were placed. The rooms were made of sturdy brick and desks all heavy metal. Even the fake plastic plants were said to be made of some fire resistant materials. Sure the rugs would melt as would the curtains but they would never light up with flames and then their were the sprinklers above them. He watched as the explosive hero kept glancing up, clenching and unclenching his fists. 

 

"So what do you want? I'm kinda tired and have a cat waiting for me at home."

 

"Bullshit." The blond growled.

 

"You don't have a cat." Shoto replied.

 

"Fine a goldfish Marvin who is very fragile-"

 

"Or a goldfish, nor a partner." Shoto glanced down at a file with the alpha's picture paper clipped to it. 

 

"Impressive you've done your homework. Can I see?" The alpha reached for the peach colored folder that Shoto pushed towards him. "Oh hey how the hell did you get my preschool records? That's funny I did totally did steal those red crayons. But in my defense the love of my life Riko-chan wanted to see if she could color on me when I activated my quirk and red was her favorite color. Oh, Riko-chan she was my sweet heart for just two days before she ran off with some idiot with a painting quirk. He could paint with his fingers, I hear he's an artist now. Whatever." The man continued to thumb through his file, laughing to himself pointing at some of the pages. Until he came to more recent situations, his smile more strained fingers tracing over a colored photograph of his older brother. Forever frozen in time. The gray haired boy with streaks of sparkling white locks just barely long enough to fall into his eyes. The fringe was combed to the side this revealed the bright blue eyes alight with laughter. Yes, this was a boy forever captured in time, forever a rookie and never allowed to grow older and reach his goals. Kei shut the folder with finality "No need to go on, I know my own life. I'm guessing this show of power isn't for nothing so like I said can we please move on."

 

"Before we continue I will need you sign a non disclosure, you understand." Shoto pushed a thick pile of legal documents in front of the cautious alpha. 

 

"Fine whatever, show me where to signs." 

 

"You seem to be well versed in dealing with omegas in training even going as far as volunteering your time to UA's sensory program."

 

"So-"

 

"Just cut to it Elsa!" Bakugou shoved himself from the brick wall. "We need you to fucking train and help rehabilitate a-friend." Bakugou faltered on the last part, why was it so hard to say friend? They had yet put a title to what they were it wasn't like they were at the point of intimacy.  Sure aggressive scenting and some kissing as well as over the clothes stuff but nothing more and though it was killing Bakugou he had sworn to be patient. The ash blond was going at the greenettes pace, he knew Deku had been through a lot, too much. How the omega wasn't shattered was beyond Bakugou, Deku was brave and stronger than anyone the explosive hero knew, himself included. And if this smug ass idiot would help Deku get past the physical and mental hurdles so the omega could return to what he loved most than so fucking be it. Shoto thought this guy was the best candidate then fuck it. 

 

"Moi?" The gray haired man grinned placing a hand to his chest. "Listen guys I'm not an expert in rehabilitation, I'm honored but you should rely on the professionals. There are tons of personal trainers out there." 

 

"Sure, except we are looking for someone who can keep his hands to his fucking self." Bakugou growled.

 

"It's true out of the many candidates, you were the better choice, having no background of sexual harassment or lascivious behavior.  "

 

"Awe guys, are you calling me a gentleman? How sweet. But like I said find someone else. This omega you are trying to help sounds important to you so you should really chose a professional with experience with this type of thing. I just fight kids and rookies, sure they're omegas but it's just that. Training for them as well as keeping me fit. I don't think I'm qualified for the type of specialty work you're looking for."

 

Shoto shook his head looking at a crestfallen Bakugou, it was the first time Kei had seen such a look. There was something they were not saying. Why all the hush hush?

 

"Here me out before you make an informed decision."  The alpha sighed as another file was pushed his way. "This pro hero was captured by Detonator-"

 

"Yeah I heard that bastard was a traitor but I didn't hear anything about a captured hero."

 

"It was kept out of the news for reasons." Shoto continued on as the silver haired alpha glanced down at the unopened file. The alpha didn't want to know more, he definitely didn't like where this conversation was leading.  "He was held for a month before escaping."

 

"Shit a month?" The usually joking nature completely erased from the gray haired alpha's face. "How in the fuck did he even get captured? Don't your American teams use defensive offensive and recovery formations? This happened there in America right?"

 

Shoto nodded a flash of guilt crossing his face, "It did. And the hero was not on a mission." The two toned alpha looked over at the tense blond who had returned to the window his face shadowed by the street lights just outside. The air in the office had become heavy with the scent of guilt and anger.

 

"That bastard used a kid, he kidnapped-" Bakugou clinched his fists trying to control the sparks not wishing to set off the sprinklers. 

 

"A kid? He kidnapped a pup?" Disbelief flashed across number ten's face.

 

"He kidnapped the omega's pup. "

 

"Fuck." Dimond Dagger knew as well as everyone else when it came to pups omega's were protective especially if it was their pup.  He swallowed back rising bile, "You said the omega hero was held a month-does that mean the pup-"

 

"Yes dammit he was there too, let's move the fuck on." Ground Zero's voice was sharp but their was a slight tremor, he swallowed as if trying to keep his lunch down. Dimond knew the feeling, he suddenly didn't want to hear more but needed to. Did the pup get out untouched?Obviously this American hero whomever he was did not. He could guess this much by the fact these two alphas were asking for help. 

 

"I heard the traitor was put in the hospital-"

 

"More like intensive care, he wont be waking up anytime soon." The ash blond's crimson eyes gleamed with a scary sense of satisfaction. 

 

"I take it you put him there. There wasn't much in the news about any of it just bits and pieces. So this omega you are asking for help with why the secrecy? I mean shit happens everyone knows this, no sense in keeping it on the dark. People will find out sooner or later, obviously this wasn't anyones fault. Detonator was a bastard that sold secrets sure he wasn't above hurting a pup or an omega hero he had it in for."

 

The alpha opened the file absentmindedly, this wasn't something he wanted to be involved in there was something off about this whole situation. Had they tortured the omega for information? No one would blame a parent for wanting to keep their child safe under any threat. Hell he wouldn't hold back if it was for a kid, especially if it were his own.

 

He glanced down the paperwork was mostly blacked out, he rolled his eyes. These government higher ups were ridiculous, he sighed suddenly feeling a tension headache coming on. "Listen like I said-"

 

Then the photograph of a familiar face was smiling up at him, just like the one of his brother the hero with messy green hair was caught mid-laugh. Who had taken this photo? Those green eyes were lit up his freckles pulled over his blushing cheeks the green suit was unmistakable. He felt a drumming in his ears, not wishing to turn the page, knowing there were more photographs and more blacked out lettering. 

 

"This is-"

 

There was a small knock at the door before it was pushed open. "Sorry sir." The two toned alpha's secretary winced holding her breath allowing some fresh air in. 

 

"I'm in a meeting Hana-" Todoroki frowned.

 

"Sorry sir but I couldn't tell him no and his mother is in the med clinic for his appointment. Deku asked if I would watch him at least until you were through with your meeting. But-"

 

"Uncle!" The small boy with ash blond hair streaked green, freckles dusting the boy's cute button nose and cheeks. Emerald eyes danced when he noticed the blond in the corner.

 

"Awe so you come to visit this half and half bastard but I get no hello?" Kei's mouth fell open, Mister Explosion Murder was actually scooping the small pup up into his arms, his voice softer and even his scent changed. 

 

"Obviously he has a favorite." Shoto grumbled.  The pup only giggled throwing his thin bandaged arm around the blond alpha. Kei could see slowly healing scars on the pup's exposed arm and legs. The kid was wearing cute kaki capris and his black shirt had a big orange x, of course he was a Ground Zero fan. 

 

"I just wanted to say goodnight. Mama said we are going to the park with Sa-chan."

 

"That brat again." Bakugou grumbled.

 

The boy giggled putting his hands over his face, the small hands were wrapped in bandages. "Look auntie Ky-san said I can't use my quirk yet. But soon." He showed his palms to the blond proudly.

 

"Say goodnight Ka-chan, your mommy will be worried if we don't meet him soon." The secretary kept herself close to the door her black framed cat like glasses sliding briefly down her nose. 

 

The boy nodded nuzzling the blond then reaching out for his now standing uncle. "See you at home uncle." The boy grinned unaware of the sadness temporarily flickering in the blond's crimson eyes. There was a story there Kei thought to himself, but it wasn't his business he knew when the kid became aware of him. Wide emerald green eyes quickly looked away and he took a step back to hide behind the blond's long legs. 

 

"Hey there kiddo. No need to be scared. I work with these two. Do you collect cards?" The small boy nodded watching curiously as the gray haired alpha dug into his back pocket. The pup's eyes lit up when the alpha offered him a hero card.

 

"Di—dddimond Dagger!" He cheered nervously stepping closer reaching out to take the silver card. "Ca-an I have one ffor Sa-chan?"

 

The hero nodded "Of course anything for a fan."

 

"Uncle Kiri says you have a manly quirk." The alpha raised an eyebrow, so this kid knew Red Riot. Something clicked in the alpha's brain, of course this kid would know the red head. Deku from what the alpha recalled in interviews, had gone to school with Shoto, Ground Zero, Red Riot, and other well known Pro Heroes. Is this why the secrecy? How many of the guy's friends and colleagues were aware of this whole bad situation. Was this the omega's son? Who was the pup's alpha or beta? The boy's eyes lit up as he stared at the card with joy, it was as if the pro hero had given the kid the moon. 

 

"Well Red Riot is super manly so he would know. " The alpha ruffled the kid's soft hair causing the boy to flinch, this action turned the alpha's stomach. 

 

"Say goodnight Ka-chan." The blond scooped the pup up, the shy boy waved goodbye and called out goodnight to everyone. He nuzzled the blond.

 

"Will you be at the park?"

 

"Of course I will. Tell mommy I'll bring the food. He can't cook worth sh-uh worth anything." 

 

The boy giggled again, and the sound was like a bell, Kei didn't mind hearing it again.

 

Glancing down at the emerald eyes in the picture and his heart started to thud in his ears, he didn't hear the continued conversation. He was busy turning the page, pictures of burns and bruises marring a child's bare arms, back, legs every inch. Though a black strip covered the eyes of the child that green streaked hair, the freckles the alpha easily identified the pup. There were other pictures taken for documentation. The bite marks, bruises and burns littering the Pro Hero's body nearly cost the alpha his lunch. He didn't have to read beyond the blacked out letters. His mind started to wander, putting pieces together. A month this omega spent with a traitor but it wasn't a random crime. There was something wrong and horrible behind this crime and the alpha halted all thoughts. He refused to think on this further. It was none of his business, he flipped back to the first picture not wanting to see anymore. 

 

"Why me?" He gulped.

 

"Aside from your obvious background, you have an spotless record when dealing with omega teens as well as rookies. We've had more than one run in with less than noble support staff. "

 

"Mother fuckers." Kei loathed any bastard that used their position of power to influence or pressure anyone into less than savory situations. 

 

"If you would perhaps sleep on it as the saying goes-"

 

"I'll do it. " The man tossed the folder away from him like one would a dirty rag.

 

That brings the alpha to standing infront of a blushing greenette. The omega had put on weight and with it a fair amount of muscle, the guy was becoming faster and faster the alpha found it difficult to keep up. The man was unstoppable and never gave less than 110 percent.  Kei thought of his brother whenever he stood to spar against the determined omega, he wished that someone had helped the fallen hero. 

 

"I uh wanted to ask you about your quirk." The omega stammered, "I just noticed you sweat a lot after deactivating is this just a side affect or does it help in the strengthening of your quirk. Wait uh let me grab something from my bag." The omega disappeared leaving the alpha speechless, when Deku eagerly reappeared he held a notebook and a pen. "Okay what were you going to say?"

 

This wasn't what the alpha expected, "Uh, well it's my bodies response to my quirk, it actually protects my skin from scratches or any damage from the diamond quirk. "

 

"So the hardened outside isn't actually your skin it's a layer that covers your body like a suit." The omega's eyes were lit up with curiosity. The alpha couldn't help but nod realizing the omega was a bit of a nerd it was cute. Wait what? Nope not going there. Then again the guy was unbonded and he had a hell of a cute pup. Aaah, what was he thinking? Shoto, Blasty and fucking Red Riot among others would hunt him down if he made a move. Not to mention that creepy fucker Hypnotist, that purple haired alpha had a terrifying quirk. 

 

Deku was unaware of the pro heroes showing an interest him. All he was focused on  was cleared for active duty and not pushing papers or working as a radio strategist or analyst . Don't get him wrong, even though it wasn't physically challenging he knew it was just as important to support the heroes from the sidelines.  He was working with one particular alpha, the alpha had asked for Deku personally. Cold Crimson had just returned from Europe and he too was being slowly introduced back into the Japanese agency. He didn't question why Deku was part of hero support, he wasn't one to question the higher ups even if he thought their decisions were sometimes ridiculous. Deku of course never elaborated the reason behind his position. The omega was grateful in times like this for the powerful Todoroki name as well as the intimidating number one hero Ground Zero.  With the two he was able to keep his secret from being exposed. 

 

His colleagues assumed he was recovering from a rather nasty injury received in a battle back in america.  Deku let them guess what they wanted already his  bruises had faded and his wounds had become scars, soon he would be able to have even the scars healed. It wasn't wise to expose traumatized skin to heavy healing sessions so he was in the medical room meeting up with Iida's wife. Katsumi was loving his new found friendship with Asas and spending time with either Tenya's family or with his paternal grandparents. Of course there were days that he spent with his beloved uncle Shoto and Grandfather Endeavor. The fiery older alpha was still angry with Katsuki. The explosive blond was in fact after six months still avoiding the older alpha like the plague. This was very amusing to the younger Todoroki, Kaminari and Kirishima. 

 

"Another mission accomplished thanks to your quick thinking."  Coldcrimson entered the empty office with a big grin he placed a bento box in front of the greenette. Deku arched an eyebrow emerald eyes questioning, the delicious scent caused his stomach to growl. "I figured you being so dedicated and a workaholic you hadn't eaten yet. That and the canteen was closed not that it's a great loss, I mean the food is awful. So I stopped by a local shop and picked up some katsudon for you. " The alpha had been doing this every night he worked with the omega claiming it was a thank you for keeping him alive out in the streets. 

 

"You know you don't have to do this." Deku opened the box and his stomach growled once more in response to thee delicious smell . "But thanks again." 

 

"Anything for my long lost friend and partner. Speaking of, any word on when you get to return to the field. I would rather have you at my side then in my ear. Not that I'm ungrateful having someone as clever as you saving my ass during difficult situations. I just think it's a waste keeping you at a desk. "

 

Izuku only hummed and shrugged getting ready to dig in, his partner moved a chair over to Deku's messy desk he pulled out his own bento and started to dig into the yakisoba. The two ate in relative silence the blond hero then started a one sided conversation as usual, he told stories of his missions in Europe. Deku didn't mind, he actually missed warm companionship he had been snubbed in America, and very lonely. 

 

"Say Mido-kun how about we blow this popsicle stand you and I have a couple days off, let's take advantage of our weekend free time and go out for drinks tonight. " 

 

"I would love to but I can't not on short notice. " The greenette partially lied, he did need to get back home to his son. They were still living with Shoto, Izuku and Katsumi were taking it slow, the alpha had held himself in check only going as far as heavy scenting. Izuku had frowned not wanting to act like a spoiled child and ask for the protective alpha to make the first move. Why the hell was he so shy about it?  Scenting was a clear statement of  MINE! The two pro heroes weren't ready to announce their relationship to the office and not many knew he was a mother, or that Bakugou was a father. They were working opposite shifts a lot of the time and when they happened to work the same shift the crimson eyed alpha would insist that Deku be his handler. 

 

Coldcrimson frowned sighing heavily, "Sure have it your way Mr. Uptight." The alpha was teasing but Izuku had been called this behind his back by his American colleagues, was he really that uptight? He took a deep breath glancing at the blond, he wasn't a threat he had once come to Izuku's aid back when Deku was ambushed by rouge alphas. He never did return the alpha's hoodie, he was pretty sure Katsuki had destroyed it most likely lit it on fire.

 

"I do owe you a hoodie so the least I could do is allow you to buy me a drink And by A, I mean ONE." 

 

"Oh,   I thought you forgot about that hoodie one of my favorites too. So yes it's the least you can do. Hurry and finish eating I know a nice quiet place a few blocks from here. A lot of the guys go their to blow off steam." Izuku nodded and continued to eat, well at least their would be familiar faces. 

 

Not to long later the two entered the dimly lit establishment, and it was just like any other bar except it was heroes only. A bouncer at the door with  quirk suppressing tape and arms the size of grizzly with fists to match waved the two in. Deku thanked him politely and now he was seated at a booth in the corner unnoticed by his colleagues. A waitress came over to bring them drinks, Izuku had let Coldcrimson order for him the alpha sizing up the omega and guessing his taste. "I ordered you a nice mixed drink it'll taste like fruit juice but be careful if you are a light weight it can bite you in the ass if you drink it too fast." 

 

Izuku was about to come back  with something snarky when a familiar voice cut him short. "Izu-chan what are you doing here?" Kiri stopped at the booth, Kaminari nearly knocking into his read haired fiancé. "Oh hello Hashi-kun."

 

"Please we are both on the same level call me Jin. " the blond alpha stood and offered his hand to both heroes he stood at equal height to Kiri. The red head smiled tightly, he had spotted the couple/colleagues before coming over.  Being a bro and wingman for his bestie he shot a text with a picture attached. Izuku was smiling unaware of his audience. Kiri liked Jin but the red head had loyalties to his best bro. He couldn't let some wildcard come in and destroy what Bakubro was trying so hard to build. Knowing Izuku he was oblivious to the blond alpha's undisguised intrest in the green haired omega. Things could get messy, the red head doubted the blond muscular hero knew just what kind of landmine he was stepping into. The blond hero with his smug smile slid into the booth next to Deku offering the other two heroes to sit opposite them. Deku smiled brightly as she continue to finish his fruity drink unaware of his colleague throwing an arm behind the greenette to rest just above the omega's shoulders. Both Kaminari and Kirishima took into consideration the similarities the blond had to another explosive blond in looks not so much personality. 

 

Kiri held back a growl, he told himself that alpha was resting his arm on the cushion and not the other man's shoulders. Hurry up Bakubro and get here.

 

And just as Izuku had finished his mixed drink his cheeks warming with a slight flush that lit up his freckles in walked the number one hero himself. The atmosphere grew tense and some of the local heroes rolled their eyes knowing the blond pretty well.  Some moved their tables and chairs away from the booth just in case the explosive hero decided to start a fire.

Chapter 21: Your Eyes

Summary:

When two volcanoes and a tornado meet. Oh Izuku is an unaware tornado, leaving so many hearts broken in his path.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Katsuki took a deep breath before entering the old Heroes bar  Quirky, named after the old clown that opened it back in the forties or some history shit like that. The alpha glanced at his phone exhaling, the picture had caught him off guard, Shitty hair's text under the pic made his heart squeeze. 

 

When he first received it he had felt red hot anger shoot through him, his hands had flexed popping and smoking with the need to burn the offending alpha into ash. Then he looked away from the obvious interest in Cold Crimson's eyes, still a stupid fucking name by the way. 

 

What caught his attention was the smile on Izuku's face, the dim lighting had caught the emerald of his eyes, his cheeks having returned to their slightly rounded state his freckles like darkened constellations. 

 

Katsuki had been spending most nights counting each one only to discover more. Every time they spent a night watching movies and making out on his couch Izuku would sometimes hum with satisfaction putting his head on Kaachan's lap. 

 

The greenette cutely encouraged the alpha to run his fingers through the omega's feathery green tresses. It was then the alpha would spend time just absorbing the smaller man's scent quietly wanting more but accepting what Izuku was willing to give.

 

So here he was losing all steam, his tense shoulders falling as he shoved his hands and phone into his hoodie pockets. Deku was smiling his head tilted slightly as he listened intently to the fucker across from him. 

 

Then it hit the ash blond like a ton of bricks. He wasn't that same immature bastard he was six years ago. Back at that Hero party he had insulted and pressured Deku. He let his jealousy take over. God he was fuckin so pathetic! Learn from your mistakes Katsuki!

 

What right did he have to interfere with Izuku's life, it hurt to think that maybe the greenette enjoyed this alpha's company. After all that shit fuck Cold Crimson had come to Izuku's aid. It was a long time ago and Bakugou had brushed it off but the omega could have been seriously hurt if the stupidly named idiot hadn't jumped in to help the nerd. And all Izuku had been focused on getting Bakugou his medicine and all the ash blond had done was yell abuses. Fuck! No, this was part of his amends, if Deku liked this weak faceless extra fuck the Katsuki would stand aside and let his Deku find true happiness. Maybe the past was too much for them to get over, maybe no matter how hard the blond was trying it could never erase their past.

 

If Bakugou could find a time travel quirk he would work his way backwards punching himself in the face and in some cases beaten the holy shit out of himself. He would find Deku at their last meeting six years ago and throw his arms around the troubled and hurting greenette. He would tell his omega that things would be alright that there was a future where their son would be protected and loved. He would get on his knees and beg Deku to forgive his stupid fucking pride and he would swear to be better. Swear it without fear of looking weak in front of witnesses, hell the more the merrier. If the omega was still unconvinced Katsuki would sweep the number one hero up in his arms and prove it. Prove it by standing by him, supporting him physically and mentally. Hell he would even fucking be nice to that half and half bastard. Because after all this Katsuki knew that Shoto had done so much for an omega he treated as a brother, like family. The family that Izuku never had, Shoto recognized the need for this. Bakugou had taken for granted that he had two loving parents. Even if the hag didn’t know how to say it, she at least had shown it in her own way.

 

Bakugou waved this all away with a shuddered sigh, eyes prickling, he would go further back to when they were first entering UA. He would take himself by the back of his younger self and shake the shit out of him. He would smack some sense into himself, maybe even then extend a hand in friendship to Shoto, who had suffered and lived a loneliness that only Deku could understand. The older alpha would point out the importance of time he would have with his classmates. He would tell him that  Kirishima would stick by his side through thick and thin. Even though it was always a one sided friendship, the red head would not find his efforts ever rewarded until later in life. The alpha would help the blond through drunken nights, nights where the alpha would confess the emptiness left after Izuku disappeared. The red haired hero would never bring it up the next morning when sobriety hit the blond alpha like a hammer to the face. 

 

Instead he would offer a gross remedy of tomato juice a shot of whatever liquor that knocked Katsuki off his feet the night before and other unnamed ingredients. Kirishima was the best friend besides Izuku that the blond did not, no he was the friend that Katsuki NEVER deserved. Why the fuck did the guy stay by his side, even going as far as helping save him from the league of fucking villains. Deku had been the strategist but it was Kiri that called out to him. The true manly bro that Katsuki would never be. 

 

The blond would even go as far as to warn himself that their would be loss in the future, that not everyone in his class would see their mid twenties, that some would marry and retire. Time would take, leaving some empty places that the young hero never realize until the place was made vacant by illness, accident or murder. Yeah, when a hero lost their life indirectly and otherwise to a villains actions it was murder. The injuries that retired some of his classmates or those ahead of him people deserving the respect he secretly held unable to express. He would tell his young self that he would someday know the names of each of these Heroes, instead of thinking them background extras in the movie that was his life he would come to appreciate their actions that kept him alive. The weddings that Kiri dragged him to, the god awful bachelor parties warning himself to steer clear of that crazy ass pool party that Meneta would throw. No fuck it, you live and you learn he would leave that one out allowing himself to join in the stupid shenanigans. He knew the younger him would never believe that the pervy Meneta would find himself a hot equally pervy french wife. He would point out there was no getting out of the birthday parties including his own he was forced to attend. Also to not blow up Kirishima’s living room when his twenty third birthday was a surprise. Ha those fuckers would never do that again!

 

He knew that his younger self would listen in disbelief when he described the trauma of delivering raccoon eyes’ first child, he would never get into another fucking elevator instead opting to take the stairs. The pink hero’s alpha husband was a useless fuck when it came to emergencies and dammit that was Bakugou’s favorite shirt, they never replaced it. And the brat was light blue acid spewing three year old unable to control his unexpected early quirk manifestation. Fuck so much life would be ahead of the bastard kid that was himself. He would visit auntie Inko and enjoy her delicious chocolate fudge cookies. Finally he would tell himself to spend as much time as possible with All Might because life was a cruel son of a bitch and some people would disappear as fast as it took to exhale a breath he never knew he had been holding. 

 

Satisfied with fully traumatizing himself he would move on to middle school self and beat the holy shit out of him and his loser group of bullies he led. These alphas and two betas had been the true extras in his life, they never moved on to become anything of worth. He would find the trembling beaten and bullied Izuku and hug him. He would swear to the boy that someday it would get better and that he would find love. Maybe he would warn the boy in loving Katsuki encourage the small boy to find someone more worthy. Finally the alpha would find himself watching the friendship between two young boys before learning their quirks or lack there of in Izuku’s case. But this was all wishful thinking, there was not fucking chance he would ever get to go back and find redemption. He refused to selfish and wish for it. 

 

Did this rival with a sudden appearance know anything about Izuku? Had the omega revealed anything about himself about the broken relationship between himself and Bakugou? Did this bastard know not to talk about Izuku’s dad? Did he know that Inko died? Does he know when Izuku  was sad he denied needing to be held, let alone kissed? Did he know that Deku bit his lip when he was nervous, or that he tended to mumble whenever he needed to think or was apprehensive or agitated it was like a nervous tick. Did this fucker even know anything about Deku? Could he even appreciate who Izuku was, that the omega was so much more than his secondary gender. 

 

 The blond alpha exhaled again, releasing that long taken in breath, this was his life now and he was never one to run from anything. Well almost, he wasn’t allowed to act wronged. His heart deserved these strikes, eyes prickling he clasped them shut briefly before straightening up and pulling himself together. 

 

The bouncer eyed younger alpha warily, beefy hands clenching the quirk suppressing restraint tape.  "Ground Zero." The man narrowed his eyes on the tall muscular blond. 

 

"Awe don't fucking worry Nao I'm not here to cause trouble." The ash blond tried to sound reassuring but his voice came out in a harsh growl. That was his fucking normal tone, the fucking extras that came into contact with him should know that. He couldn't blame the big alpha at the door, last time he was there he had maybe blown up a few tables and half the bar. But in all fairness he paid for it out of his own pocket, and it wasn't fucking cheap. Also in his defense he had been in a different head space. He had just come to realize his feelings, and Deku had just left him and then some fucker made the mistake of asking about the omega. A lesser hero not even ranking in the top thirty. 

 

At that time a less than worthy faceless smug bastard had asked Bakugou where the nice piece of ass had disappeared to.  That was all it took for the volcano of emotion to erupt, a fight broke out and somethings were broken and turned to ash. Again,  Katsuki paid for all damages even if it wasn't just him using a quirk, the whole bar had erupted in flying fists fueled  by the aggressive pheromones that both alphas had carelessly flooded the room with.

 

That was what felt like a million years ago and he was a different hollow shell of a man then. He gave a half smile entering into the old dimly lit newly remodeled bar. It was nice to see his money went to a shiny black bar and black leather booths. The blonde was unaware of the strained atmosphere his presence caused,  the uplifting rock music came to a sudden halt, and several patrons eyed him wearily. 

 

Katsuki was aware enough to keep his scent neutral...ish. His eyes searched the crowded bar, finally coming to settle on the blond blue eyed alpha fucker now sitting with his arm thrown casually behind Izuku's shoulders. The short omega was smiling at a nervous Kiri and confused Kaminari. The crimson eyed alpha moved easily across the open space like a panther avoiding any contact with chairs, tables and most of all people. The focused man was very unaware that several of the tense heroes had moved their tables and chairs hopelessly out of the blast zone. 

 

Some shook their heads feeling sorry for whomever the poor bastard was that had pissed the temperamental ash blonde off. Then the red headed easy going hero stood up to greet his friend. Maybe this was a casual meet up, however the scent rolling off the two blond alpha heroes was far from friendly. There was something about Bakugou's scent that caused the red head to wrinkle his forehead and nose, deciding he would ask later, but there was something in Bakubro's underlying scent. Kiri didn’t recognize nor would he ever equate the questionable emotion with his usually confident friend. 

 

"Bakubro! What a nice surprise." Kirishima greeted in a bad attempt at sounding genuinely surprised for his effort he recieved a discreet kick under the table from his electric fiancé. "Look Izuku it's Bakugou the hero also known as Ground Zero. Say Jin my friend have you met-"

 

The blond heroes glared, their eyes meeting sizing each other up, Kaminari rolled his eyes at the red head and the obnoxious display of alpha bravado.What in the hello was going on? He shot a quick  glance in Izuku's direction then to his own alpha. The greenette's bright gaze was focused adoringly on the spikey haired alpha.  Some things never changed Kaminari mused.

 

"Yeah, I believe we've met in passing. I think you owe me a hoodie." the blonde blue eyed Jin kept his tone light but there was a cool edge to his strong scent. The smug bastard raised an eyebrow as if laying down some invisible gauntlet in a show of challenge. 

 

"Do I?" The explosive blond lifted an eye brow. "I think I did you a fucking favor. The worthless rag had a disgusting scent to it.” A beat.

 

"Uh join us Bakubro." Kiri bit the inside of his cheek, fuck maybe this was a bad idea.

 

Now Kaminari had never been accused of being the brightest crayon in the box. Despite his very yellow hair. But he was sensing something was up. A few weeks ago Kiri had mentioned Izuku had returned to Japan. That was when the electric hero discussed his own return. Hearing the good news that  Izuku had returned he wanted so badly to catch up but his new work schedule had other ideas. Tonight, since the cliche proposal in the airport, was the first time he managed to finally meet up with his soon to be husband. So what the hell was going on?

 

And what was up with Kiri? When the red headed  hero first spotted Midoriya at a booth across from them he started to act weird. Kaminari examined his old friend the omega looked thinner since they last parted but that could be chalked up to over work. Then there was Bakugou, why hadn't he greeted any of them especially Deku with his usual sneering abuse? 

 

Instead he seemed...well off. Sure Kami knew, well after Deku disappeared six years ago they all knew, he found out at the same time about the greenette and explosive blond. The two had a thing, a thing everyone surmised it ended badly. He narrowed his eyes on his tense fiancé, this fucker had a lot to explain. Kaminari was so what smart enough to now he was definitely missing something here?

 

"Well looks like my rides here." Izuku interrupted the silent turmoil occupying everyone at the suddenly crowded booth.  The omega stood up, so effortlessly breaking  the tension his sweet refreshing scent wafting the air around the booth. However now both alpha blondes and a very confused Kaminari snapped their attention onto the oblivious greenette. This would have brought a younger Izuku to nervously work his fingers against each other and look down in a show of submission.  However this Deku was older and did not show any sigh of discomfort. Instead he flashed a polite smile in the blue eyed alpha’s direction before returning his expressive emerald green orbs back to the object of his obvious affection. 

 

"Leaving so soon Izu-chan." Jin smirked his eyes on the still standing ash blond, he caught the slight flench his unspoken taunt caused in his rival. Izuku sighed avoiding any accidental touch, his nose wrinkling he shook his head, he just wanted to get home and maybe sleep. Or maybe he could persuade Bakugou to spend some time with him alone snuggling on the couch, nesting or...

 

"Yeah it's been a long week. Thanks for the drink though, and the bentos. And anyway I don't want to worry Shoto or Ka-chan." The omega kept his voice steady but Bakugou recognized Izuku's nervous twitch. This action was aubtly disguised with a smile and a hand itching the back of Deku’s neck. Deku was feeling claustrophobic, this Red flu bitch better get the fuck up and move. 

 

"Ka-chan? Is that Shoto's mate?" Cold Crimson still remained seated blocking the Omega's exit. Kiri bit back a growl this guy was poking the bear and he was blocking Deku’s escape, he better fucking move. Izuku giggled shaking his head, dropping his hand to his side digging into his back pocket for his phone.

 

Once more Kami was lost, Kaachan was the nickname Izuku had called Bakugou in highschool. 

 

"No, Ka-chan is my son. Sho-chan is probably waiting up with him. He spoils Katsumi way too much." The omega shook his head rolling his eyes adoringly. 

 

"Oh. Your what?" The blond blue eyed alpha was now quickly sliding out of the booth coming to stand near the oddly quiet spiky haired hero. Izuku stumbled slightly over his own feet, both blonds shot forward to steady him. Bakugou was there first, Kaminari caught the unmistakable look of worry replacing his friend's normal scowl.

 

"Ah, his cute little pup. Kaminari you haven't met him yet he's adorable. Looks a lot like his alpha dad but not in personality." The red head smirked he preened at how he had not revealed too much but just enough to throw everyone off. "I have pictures too. Cute little guy is a totally fanboy. He's gonna explode when he meets you Kami!" Kirishima dug his own phone.

 

"What! Why am I just learning this. Izuku you're not bonded, when did you-" Pikachu's eyes were comically wide.

 

"Long story." The greenette replied puffing out his cheeks. "Besides you don't have to be bonded to have pups these days. Right Kaachan.” The omega blushed his green eyes catching the crimson before lowering his voice, “Although it would be nice." Crimson orbs widened instinctively pulliny the greenette towards him. Had Izuku just said what Katsuki thought or was his brain making things up. His heart threatened to pound out of his chest blood roaring in his ears. 

 

Izuku‘s perfect white teeth worried at his bottom lip, cheeks burning red he turned back to the group holding up his phone. His pup grinned at the camera, his ash almost white hair was streaked green, the adorable freckles spread over the kids cute button nose and dammit those emerald green eyes would definitely break hearts.  

 

Was that a Ground Zero shirt!?Dammit. The electric hero swore he would visit the little guy with new merch. He refused to be out done. The boy was standing next to a very unimpressed dark haired boy. Oh Kaminari knew that little asshole, the electric hero’s leg ached just remembering the brats quirk.

 

Izuku excitedly swiped to the next picture cuter than the last! The boy was hanging from a very familiar two toned alpha's arm, Todoroki looked in his element standing in some garden wearing a dark red button up shirt and black vest with matching black slacks. Was Todoroki fucking smiling!!!! The electric blond raised an eyebrow, the kid had almost white hair! No way, Todoroki and Midoriya! Shit! 

 

"So Shoto is-" the blond hero with blue eyes echoed Kaminari's own thoughts. Kiri was holding up his phone with his sharp toothed grin  ignoring the tension, he was showing off the fact he had his own pictures this one was of the kid on his shoulders sakura peddles falling around them. Then Kami noticed bandages on the kid's thin arms and legs. This pup was wearing jean shorts and cute red converse but those bandages looked serious. Whaat had happened? Unaware of his fiancé's questioning look the red head scrolled to the next picture. 

 

Kaminari’s eyes widened almost reaching his hairline, was that fucking Bakugou smiling! The pup had his freckled cheek squished against the temperamental alpha's.  The two blonds faced the camera with similar grins. Realization flashed across the electric hero's slowly turning gears. Midoriya had called the boy Ka-chan. No fucking way! This was even more startling then him thinking Shoto Todoroki and Midoriya having a child together. 

 

 Jin swallowed his throat dry, he took in the picture. Sure the kid was cute but if he was a Todoroki then Jin was a dead man. No one wanted to piss off the dual haired alpha or the guy's father. and Jin had been courting the omega by bringing him food, he was going to ask the cute omega on a real date. This was a bombshell, but why was Midoriya without a bond or alpha's scent? That cold emotionless fucker Shoto had connections, money and everyone knew Endeavor was still very active with the council. This was a shock, Izuku didn't smell scented or bonded? Seriously no bond! No lingering alpha scent. The absence of both screamed unmated and single. What the hell man. Why hadn't that elitist bastard sealed the deal! Fucking snob.  

 

"You don't have to leave Izuku, if you want to stay I can get you home. I talked to Icy Hot and he was reading Ka-chan a story, something dumb I'm sure. He can get the kid down better than anybody. Fucking asshole. I ccan’t see why Ka-chan loves the guy so much. Canadian flag bastard." Bakugou cleared his throat looking once more almost hesitant. This shocked Kaminari, was he in the fucking twilight zone?

 

Izuku rolled his eyes, " Don’t worry Kaachan he loves you just as much if not more. But we should go. You know we could text Sho-chan and let him know not to stay up. It would be nice to take advantage of the free babysitter and head over to your place. I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks. And even though it’s fun to spend time with Ka-chan I would like to spend one on one time with you."

 

The alpha did not disguise his open surprise when the greenette leaned into him hugging his waist. A sudden quiet fell not just over the table but surrounding tables. 

 

"Uh-yeah.Sure, I mean if uh you're sure." 

 

Now Kami was certain he was dead, or the apocalypse neared because Ground fuckin Zero did not stutter and neither did the usual smug overconfident asshole Bakugou Katsuki! Thats it they were all going to die, this was a bad omen, and Kaminari never got to visit France. So much left undone!

 

"Gentleman." Izuku sighed with finality. "If you would excuse us but today is the  beginning of our first weekend we both have off. "

 

"Uh, yeah. It is. Yes. That's right. Movie night and your favorite snacks-" Katsuki didn't even notice the squeak in his voice a smile spreading across his now grinning face. "Pikachu stop by sometime you have to meet the pup. And we can all catch up." Bakugou was vibrating pure smug happiness he smirked at Jin. "Jin. Or Cold Flu whatever you go by-"

 

"Crimson Cold-" the other still standing blond growled his jaw clenching.

 

"Yeah whatever. Uh one last thing before we go.”

 

“Yeah, what?” The blue eyed alpha arched an eyebrow crossing his muscular arms over his chest. 

 

The crimson eyed alpha smirked before saying “Fuck off. "

 

"And there he is." Kaminari laughed getting to his feet his fiancé grinning and standing as well.

 

Izuku rolled his eyes, "You are full of bad habits." 

 

"Hey. Lucky you, the pup is way too sweet to be a little asshole. Unlike that Iida bast-uh brat." Katsuki shrugged receiving a playful punch to his side. "It's true. I feel bad for Tenya, almost. But that kid's a real handful. Ka-chan is too much of an adorably pure hearted angel to be around such a little demon."

 

"Awe you are just jealous."Izuku looked up at the taller man amused.

 

"Am not. Tsk. Not of that little fucker." The alpha grumbled.

 

"He is an adorable little guy. You know he has all my cards. Too cute!" Kirishima announced hand on hips chest out.

 

"Our pup is adorable." Izuku nodded looping his arm around the blond's waist with a sigh. 

 

"Yeah our pup." The alpha repeated proudly confirming his omega’s statement. Katsuki's grin widened if that were possible, the world around him just falling away. Izuku had announced to their friends/colleagues and stupid extra that they had a pup, that they were together. He proudly wrapped his muscular arm around the omega's shoulder pulling him into a half chokehold only to kiss thee broccoli boy’s head. The alpha didn't know why but he felt as if he were walking on air. He scented the top of Izuku's feathery green hair happily. 

 

"Your pup!" Both the electric hero and the blue eyed one nearly shouted in unison eyes comically wide. This snapped the lovebirds out of their trance.

 

"As in yours and Bakugou's." Kaminari spoke nodding his head forward with every word pointing between the two.

 

"Yes." Izuku replied easily yawning while he laced his fingers with Katsuki’s dangling ones just resting on his right shoulder, it was getting late.

 

"Katsuki Bakugou. That one. The guy right there! Lord explosion murder. The asshole that had to be tied to a post at our high school sports festival. That guy." The surprised hero emphasized, was someone pulling his fucking leg here.

 

"Yes." The greenette raised an eyebrow. "You okay Kami? Maybe you shouldn't drink anything more. Want me to get you some water?"

 

"I think I need to sit down man. This is a prank right?" The blond looked to his soon to be husband for confirmation. When? Was this why Izuku disappeared? And what was going on between the two ex rivals. Oh man this was a lot for a Thursday night. 

 

"Thanks for the drink Jin-kun." Deku shook his head he was too exhausted to explain everything he kept his hand in his alpha’s forcing him to turn, the omega waved over his shoulder calling out. "Kami call me tomorrow we'll catch up!" Izuku giggled as Bakugou leaned into him half carrying half  frog walking him out. Several eyes followed the two, a few patrons had decided they had obviously had too much to drink as well. Others payed their tabs hurriedly wanting to spend their last days with family because the world was indeed coming to an end. Bakugou Katsuki the number one hero of Japan  was not just dating the  former number one but they had a pup together.The two didn’t see any of the discreetly taken pictures,  rumors were definitely going to spread like wildfire. Not to mention the press both domestic and international would pay a pretty penny for this. The couple continued on their way oblivious to anything going around them, they were in their own world. Nothing could burst it. Right? Right. Maybe.

Notes:

What did you think? Not the reaction you expected. This is almost done, I’ll be sad my bros. Oh, Katsuki you have so much to make up for. Next chappy some angst, sexy time and maybe some redemption.

Chapter 22: Our old Friend, Fear and You and Me

Summary:

One step forward two steps back. Deku deals with his own triggers and Katsuki fucks it up. Sometimes things have to be worked through, trauma doesn’t just fade so easily. The boys relies this too late. Or is it. Trust is earned and it seems our blond hero has earned something.

Notes:

WARNING TRIGGERS AHEAD. REMEMBER THE TAGS! Sorry for the wait. Sex scenes are not my forte so forgive me. And read on. Thanks for the lovely comments. Author-chan out.

Chapter Text

The cool night air sent a chill through Izuku's thin cotton green zip up hoodie. Without having to express his discomfort a black hoodie with the signature X marking the front was pulled roughly over his head. Gentle but fumbling hands pulled the hood back allowing Deku’s green fluffy head to pop out of the collar wearing the good half on half off. Those same unsteady hands helped pull his arms through as if dressing a child. Izuku giggled at the fact the hoodied was baggy on him and that this was how Kaachan helped Katsumi into his bunny eared hoodie. Katsuki was still awkward when it came to helping the young pup dress or things that came naturally to Izuku. Mainly because the alpha was always nervous he would hurt the small boy, he had confided to Shoto this and more. Of course Deku had found out later because Shoto was forced by his omega boyfriend to fess up and stop making the ash blond feel like a failure in Izuku’s eyes. Not that was ever the case.

 

Shoto rolled his eyes, this was one of the many things he could hold over the alpha’s head. Katsuki worried he would break the small boy, that he might accidentally burn the tiny hands that clung to his, or the arms that reached up wanting to be held. The ash blond alpha feared that one day the pup would flinch from him or look on him with unchecked fear. However Shoto secretly knew this would never be the case, that the pup was too much like Izuku and would only love unconditionally, even if and that was a big IF the alpha accidentally hurt Ka-chan the boy would know it was an accident. The pup would never hate or fear his own alpha father.  Unfortunately. The half and half Todoroki not so secretly loved watching the explosive blond squirm and fumble, not so confidently. 

 

Deku smiled pushing these thoughts away, instead he pulled his arms through the warm fabric looking up at the alpha at his side,the ash blond had his head turned away concentrating on the street searching for a cab. The greenette wasn’t as oblivious the alpha wished him to be, he caught just how Bakugou’s ears burned bright red under the dim street light. And not from the cold. " Ugh," he coughed 

 

"You should dress warmer shitty Izuku." 

 

Deku giggled "Good thing I have your natural heated skin to keep me warm. You've always run hot." Bakugou stiffened again he turned blinking in disbelief eyes staring down at the adorable fucking nerd. 

 

As if unaware of his affect on the explosive alpha the omega looped his arm through the taller man's, once more the greenette took the alpha's hand in his. Bakugou's crimson eyes widened comically unable to move away from Izuku's. Deku was damn adorable with his messy hair a red cold cheeks. "You know I still love you right?" The omega smiled gently, his freckles very visible unaware just how bright he shined, even the stars were jealous. Katsuki thought this was all a dream, maybe he misheard, his mouth felt so dry but this all felt so real. The scent of his one true love encircled him blocking out all weak scents, once more he zeroed in on the small figure leaning into him. A slow smile started to spread across Bakugou’s lips widening  nearly taking over his face. "I-I love you too."

 

"Then why haven't you-" Deku squeezed the stuttering alpha's hand.

 

"I didn't want to ruin anything with one sided feelings." Bakugou admitted not letting Izuku to finish, his mouth was dry again. Maybe he should have had a drink, why couldn’t he look away from those emerald orbs? They threatened to drown him. 

 

"What?Then why did you come?" Deku sniffed from the cold numbing his exposed skin, cheeks and nose especially. He waved a covered sleeved hand towards the bar. His eyes were full of so many questions, the air was serious around them, there was something between them. He didn’t want there to ever be distance growing, feelings should be expressed to avoid the fall out of misunderstanding. Izuku had always wanted to hear his Kaachan speak those three words, but now he was confused. Why did Katsuki think Deku’s love was one sided?

 

“But you know I love you. Do you feel like you can’t love me back? Are you just saying this out of guilt?” The omega’s scent turned sad and soured with anxiety, the alpha responded with his own protective reassuring one. 

 

“No, I love you. I love you more than anything Izuku-I thought maybe you were giving up on me. I can understand it. I can. It’s okay. I wanted it to be okay to see you happy.”

 

“What? Why did you come here then? I don’t understand.” The omega took another step back searching his alpha’s face. They were just happy seconds ago. What was happening? This bubble, this little world they had built around themselves Katsumi in the middle, was it crumbling away? Was he just as hopeless as ever, stupid naive Deku. Learn from your mistakes! The omega took a deep breath, the scent of Katsuki pulled into his very lungs, this hoodie was a warmth that the omega didn’t ever want to let go or lose. 

 

Katsuki reached out, his warm hands cupped the shorter man’s semi rounded cheeks.  Crimson locked with emerald, the alpha needed his omega to understand. Katsuki would do anything for Izuku, even going as far as putting his own damn pride aside.  He took a deep breath, his forehead coming to rest against the greenettes cold one. “ Deku.” The alpha’s voice cracked and trembled but the ash blood inhaled ignoring the prickle of tears in his eyes. “Izuku” he started again, his scent stronger but saddened and was that fear? “I came here tonight ready to  let you go. I was prepared to let you go-if if thats what you wanted. I just needed to make sure you were happy. Even if it was with that idiot loser." The last part was grumbled at crimson eyes locked on the wide green ones, their noses touching.  

 

“I love you that much. If you tell me right now you can’t see us going any further, that love can’t always fix what has been done. If you tell me you’ve found someone else. I will step aside and support your decision. Even if it meant I couldn’t see you anymore, have movie nights or fall asleep with you on my chest. I could do this, it would rip my heart from my chest, a heart I never even know I had before you left. I just beg you to at least let me spend time with Katsumi, just don’t take him from me. I don’t think I could lose the both of you.” Katsuki didn’t care if he sounded like a fucking pussy, their was nothing unmanly about expressing your feelings, laying your cards down for your other half to see.  He had stalled so much, building walls and fences around his heart that it was time to tear them down brick by fucking brick. This was something this small but strong omega had done without Bakugou ever noticing until it was too late. He had to get this across, maybe Deku could forgive him a little bit if he knew this much. He held his breath waiting for the worst maybe a slap to the face.

 

 

" Baka!" Izuku pulled away letting Katsuki’s hands fall away from his upper arms. The omega had a sad grin and shook his head releasing a heavy sigh. Cold hands took the alpha’s nearest on, he squeezed his alpha's palm sandwiching it between his own two smaller ones. The alpha flinched from his angry outburst. “There's only you, there's always just been you. No matter how far I run. It's you. So many times I had to hold back from texting. Do you think it’s an accident that Katsumi watched your interviews. Izuku released the alpha's hand and stood on the tips of his red converse cool hands cupping the blond hero's face pulling the taller man into a kiss. 

 

Bakugou felt the world stop fading around him into a blur of colors. He hesitantly moved his mouth, they'd kissed before but this was different. This was fueled with heat, deep spreading engulfing pure warmth and this was how their love was shared. No words, only actions, longing erupted within the ash blond and he communicated all he needed to say.  The greenette took as well as he gave, months of pint up want pushed all doubt aside and it was. Just the two of them once more. A bond so desperate like a small seed peeking it’s head out from the cracked dry earth reaching for the sun and wishing for the first drops of rain. Katsuki pulled in the very life giving air filling his lungs and head until all he could touch and feel was Izuku, his whole being was filled to the brim and over flowing with this beautiful omega. Tongues danced their was no battle of dominance just  mutual need, the world was a carousel not a roller coaster. Panting the now pink cheeked greenette pulled away first, a shy smile beaming up at the ash blond alpha. Bakugou’s brain was shut down, and his heart thundered in his chest, blood roaring in his ears and pooling in other places. 

 

Once again Bakugou Katsuki had no words, the alpha was at a loss for words. God his omega was so beautiful, the alpha wanted nothing more than to be Izuku’s, and for the omega to only ever be his. “ I love you.” The omega grinned, his eyes brighter than the moon, the stars the fucking sun couldn’t touch that light that was only Katsuki’s.

 

“I love you. Godds I love you.” Bakugou swallowed the emotions that threatened to spew forward. His next words never left his lips, Izuku knocked him off guard.

 

 “Let's go alpha.” Whispered, as the scent of arousal embraced the alpha. Hearing Izuku call him alpha called out to the ash blonde’s most primal instincts. 

“I love you. Yes lets go-to my place if that’s okay.” The alpha kissed the soft lips pinched under the omega’s perfectly white teeth.

 

“Yes your place. Didn’t you hear me in the bar. Let’s take advantage of the free babysitter.”  The alpha smirked the omega was too perfect.

 

“Yeah okay, uh good. I love you.” 

 

“You said that already.” Deku giggled.

 

“Not enough, I have some catching up to do.” The alpha pulled the omega to him strong arm wrapping around the omega wearing HIS hoodied. God he wanted to see him in nothing else but this hoodie, or one of his t-shirts. Nothing else just that, beautiful pale thighs exposed for Katsuki’s  his eyes only. The cute freckled face head tilted to the side with an inviting expression. Katsuki had to get them out of their before he embarrassed them both. He kissed the omega again and turned to raise his hand to call out to a passing cab.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Maybe an uber would be quicker.” He took out his phone and quickly texted, it would be two minutes. “ETA two minutes. Then we will be home.” The alpha grinned he had purchased a bigger place a house on the outskirts of the busy city. He had done this purposefully asking the realtor for something that would accommodate a growing family, something with lots of room and a yard. He had told the beta that money was not an issue. This was true he had never really spent anything on himself, the money from work and investments and endorsements  sat in his account accumulating interest. The alpha's voice trembled this was a dream, this was a good fucking dream and gods forbid anyone who dared wake him up.

 

The two faced the busy street with cars speeding by, not that any of that mattered. Bakugou wanted to forever live in this moment, he held the omega’s hand. The night’s events playing in the blond hero’s head. Deku had called Bakugou his alpha. The omega had announced to pretty much the whole bar that the two were involved and had a pup. That had robbed the ash blond alpha of all coherent thought. Things like this didn’t ever happen, not to him not EVER. Yet here they were waiting for a cab, waiting to go home together and share more of their mutual love. The two were riding high on anticipation and revelations. So imagine how startling it was for the two when they heard a muffled sniffling behind them. A pathetic blubbering that turned to sobbing. To their mutual surprise it was the beefy bouncer. 

 

"That was beautiful." The big alpha blew his nose into a white handkerchief.”I’m so happy for you two. Just remember tonight if you ever start to doubt each other because sometimes life can creep in and plant seeds of  mistrust. Just continue to love each other and invite me to the wedding.” Before either men could reply to such unexpected behavior from the big man with a skull and bones tattooed to his upper arm a black car pulled up to the curb. Katsuki pulled Deku protectively towards the car opening the door for his love.

 

“Fuck off Nao you nosey bastard.” The ash blond tried to sound harsh but his voice was more amused. 

 

“Go on Ground Zero. Don’t keep that omega waiting. We both know he’s way out of your league but for some reason he chose you. So fucking don’t take it for granted.” Bakugou rolled his eyes saying nothing he went around to the other door and quickly slid in. Once inside he threw his arm around the smaller man’s shoulders grateful he didn’t have to give the driver their destination having done so electronically. 

 

“Just for the record I don’t think Jin was hitting on me let alone interested. He’s a harmless flirt.” Deku playfully shoved his shoulder into the alpha’s side, secretly enjoying the heavy arm resting on his shoulder.

 

“No way that fucker was eye fucking you this whole time. I can’t believe I had no idea you two were working together let alone courting you. I could smell his gross interest a mile away.” The ash blond growled glaring out the window. He heard his omega giggle.

 

“I can’t believe you are actually jealous. You really thought I could fall for that over confident-“  Katsuki turned to the Omega eyes narrowing on the greenette one eyebrow lifted. The omega’s mouth twitching attempting to hold back a giggle.

 

“Woah! It’s you, isn’t it. Deku, and Ground Zero! I’m a huge fan! My name’s Himaru, can I get an autograph for my kid. He would just die!” Katsuki held back an eye roll, he had to be nice Izuku was waiting for the ash blondes response.

 

“I can do better than that, here. What’s your brat-I mean pup’s name?” The alpha took out a hero card that the agency made all pro’s carry. It was a fucking publicity trick, and the most popular Hero’s like Katsuki had the shiny gold edged ones. These were most coveted by the eager star eyed pups.  Katsuki took out a black marker also kept in his back pocket, the damn sharpie was uncomfortable as fuck. 

 

“It’s Sasuke.” The beta pulled up to their destination. Deku pulled out a regular grey edged card taking the marker offered by his-u where they boyfriends, lovers? What were they? Well the greenette side eyed his smiling alpha and decided they were definitely  going to up their status from friends that kissed and cuddled to something more serious. He was suddenly apprehensive, was he ready for this? Could he be under an alpha and not feel the sudden flash of a dark haired alpha smirking down at him with anger and cruelty.

 

He quickly signed his card and handed it to the over eager beta. “No charge. This was more than enough. Please feel free to call me if you ever need a ride. Anytime! Just ask for me, Himaru Sai, they’ll dispatch me. Thank you, Sasuke is in the hospital and this will definitely cheer him up, he’ll never believe me when I tell him who I ran into.”

 

“I’d appreciate it then if you don’t tell anyone where I live.” Bakugou growled.

 

“Yes, yes sir. Of course I know how to stay quiet. Thanks again. Truly.” The man ran out to let the omega out first standing back as the blond slid out to join him.

 

“What hospital is Sasuke-chan in? Is he ill?” Deku asked forgetting the rush the two were in. The Beta’s face pinched before he stepped back. The omega hero was shorter than he thought.

 

“Sasuke is at the Nana hospital. My son lost his mother my beloved wife in a car accident just a few weeks ago. His leg and arm were broken and he has to stay in the hospital to recover but it’s expensive so I’m working this job and a janitorial position at one of the law offices near the east agency’s campus.  Anyway thank you for these. Have a good night.” He hurried to get into his car driving away with Izuku watching him sadly, recalling how he lost his own mother. 

 

“Come on shit nerd.” Bakugou sensed the sudden change in his omega’s mood, he squeezed the smaller man’s hand and the two entered the large house. 

 

“Wow Kaachan, this is your house what happened to the studio apartment?”

 

“It was too small. I wanted something that an expanding family could comfortably live in. That and I wanted our son to have a yard he could safely play in, there’s even a pool but it’s securely locked behind a gate so Ka-chan wont be tempted to jump in when he isn’t a strong swimmer.” The alpha itched the back of his neck cheeks growing red. Izuku was taken back by the sudden admission, the alpha was thinking about a future, a future with not just the three of them but the possibility of future pups. 

 

The omega couldn’t help himself the scent of his alpha was heavy in this place no other scents lightly tainted the air, this led to Izuku literally jumping his alpha who was standing removing his shoes Deku had already kicked his off. The omega wrapped his strong legs around the alpha’s waist. “Where’s the bedroom.” He started to kitten lick the alpha’s slightly parted lips, drawing out a moan from his lover. His alpha, his Kaachan. Strong arms were holding him up and muscled legs carried him like he were light as a pillow into a darkened room. They locked lips sucking each other in desperate to taste, to feel to have more. Izuku was grinding against the alpha shamelessly. His aggressive efforts produced quiet the impression, something hard pushed against his thigh as their lips remained locked, as if the two were attached at the mouth.

 

The alpha easily found the large king size bed nearly tossing the omega onto it, hearing the sucking of air. He switched on the bedside lamp, “I want to see you when I wreck you.”  The gruff declaration had the omega pulling off the scented hoodie taking his shirt along with it.  “You are so beautiful Izuku. “ The alpha’s eyes devoured the smaller man, he tackled the greenette his arms caging the greenette beneath him mouth eager to continue what they started. 

 

Izuku moaned as lips licked his scent gland, he turned his head offering his neck up in a show of loving submission. “Kaachan.” Izuku gasped. 

 

“Izuku.” The alpha pulled back hands clutching the bottom of his shirt, eyes asking for permission for consent. The smaller man panted with excitement and love.  

 

“I trust you. Please. Let’s-“ The alpha cut the smaller man off nearly tearing his own shirt off mouth crashing against the soft slightly opened lips. Izuku rolled his hips upward, he needed release from his jeaned prison. The alpha complied trailing kisses down the omega’s hairless pale chest stopping to nibble on the pert pink nipples. First taking one into his mouth licking and sucking hungrily, his free hand pinching the end of sensitive flesh. He remembered all of the omega’s sweet spots, after all he had years of wet dreams to play out this same scenario combining his past lust filled encounters. But tonight was about Izuku, he would go painfully slow, he needed to make up for their first coupling. 

 

“Kaachan.” The omega arched up again tangling hands in the ash blondes spiked hair, Bakugou took this as encouragement he needed, no yearned for. The man sucked and licked his way down the goosebumped skin, godsdammit Izuku was hot, his legs straddling the alpha’s leg hungry for sweet friction. Pants, gasps, and moans filled the once empty room. Too many nights the alpha had laid in this same bed wishing for this, not the lovemaking, no not just that but just having the omega in his arms, he had wanted this with every fiber.

 

He unbuckled the smaller man’s leather belt then unbutton the suddenly too tight pants. A wet spot forming just where Deku’s erection rested painfully hard.  Well Bakugou had just the remedy, his pulled the omega’s pants down mouth sucking on those beautifully smooth thighs purposefully ignoring the stiff pink flesh just above his nose. The omega whined pulling at the blond’s hair almost painfully. Bakugou took in the sight of his omega, green eyes clouded with want, skin red just where he had kissed and softly bit down.”You’re so fucking beautiful Izuku, so fucking beautiful.” Katsuki growled running rough hands upward squeezing the ivory pectorals, the alpha couldn’t believe someone could be soft and muscular at the same time. 

 

“Kaachan. It hurts..” The omega whined.

 

“Where my beautiful omega.” The alpha’s own crimson eyes gleamed enjoy his omega wriggling under him arching his hips upwards looking for the burning friction to relieve the painful erection. 

 

“Please, touch me more, it’s so painful. I need relief-“ His half whispered half sobbing words were cut off and he cried out in surprised. The alpha had enveloped the omega’s erect cock with his warm mouth taking the omega’s cocklette down to the root.  The alpha’s hands wandered upwards  squeezing the over sensitive nipples.  Before moving downward spreading the beautifully lean but muscled thighs one work warn hand gently massaged the omega’s pert ass, using his free hand to graze the puckered flesh of his naturally lubricated hole.  The omega was too busy feeling the ash blond’s thick warm tongue swirling around his aching head, so lost in the sensation of the alpha’s tongue of his mouth he didn’t feel the first digit enter him. Slowly the alpha worked the tight flesh, his finger moving in and out before adding a second.

 

Deku squeezed down, eyes shooting open mouth shaping an “O” oh god “I’m going to cum” he cried in warning. The alpha found the omega’s prostate.

 

“Fuck Izuku you’re so hot, cum for me. I want you’re sweet juices.” The alpha continued to suck hallowing out his cheeks, continued to press against the omega’s muscled hole fingers teasing the greenettes prostate before scissoring a third finger into the lust fueled slick, again pressing two fingers now against the man’s sweet spot.

 

“Fuck!” The usually straight faced omega cried out arching upward clutching the ash blond’s hair forcing him to take more as he shot his seedless cum into the hot throat. Izuku felt as if the world exploded into a million stars around him, he had been thirsting for this contact like a man wondering the desert searching for an oasis. He came down from his natural high, muscles slightly aching as he laid panting eyes half lidded. “That-“ he tried to catch his breath and latch to coherent thought when none was forthcoming the alpha looming over him continued to scissor and tease the tight flesh of Izuku’s most private of parts.

 

“More?” Kaachan growled, the omega could only sob feeling the three fingers stretching him wide readying him for what was to come.  He could say no and the ash blond would move away and allow him that decision, however the omega sobbed nodding his consent one arm thrown over his eyes in embarrassment.  “Show me your face Izuku I need to see you when you take me. 

 

The alpha lined up moving himself over the smaller body beneath him, he pushed in slowly allowing the greenette to adjust. Shining emerald eyes widened meeting heated crimson, the same red eyes rolled back as he pushed painfully slow into the warmth beneath him.

 

“Please alpha give me all of you.” The omega pleaded grunting when the alpha shoved himself the rest of the way bottoming out. Izuku cried out in surprise nails digging into the alpha’s corded muscular back.  “More! Move more.” He commanded the scent of want and heated arousal embracing the two. This drove Bakugou on, his alpha pushing forward primal instinct taking over completely thrusting faster, hands biting into the omega’s pale legs moving them to wrap around his hips. 

 

“Is this want you needed omega.” The smaller man didn’t speak he only whimpered wanting more, the alpha suddenly flipped his lover over head down into the pillows hips up. “Fuck present for me!” Teeth biting down on the thin shoulders, strong hands pulling the narrowed hips up, knees digging into the mattress below him. 

 

“Wait-“ The smaller man’s cry was muffled by the pillow his head was forced into. He could feel the alpha’s loss of control but this position was frightening, flashes of his time before with another angry lust filled alpha. The crushing feeling of being taken his body forced to take, the words of another echoing in his head.

 

“Fucking slut you like that, you wanted my cock. Look at you, your scent says it all. If I was a less selfish man I would let the others have you, but I’m a generous employer I’ll let them watch. It’s fucking disgusting how you get off on an audience. Beg for it.”

 

“No, stop.” The omega whimpered, “I-I don’t.” He sobbed the air soured and it was too late Katsuki had pulled the omega up hand holding the delicate neck squeezing slightly as his other hand kept the greenette’s waist still allowing his large member to move deeper. He was close to release when the scent hit him like a punch to the face. “Fuck Izuku I’m too close I can’t- I can’t stop.” The alpha’s seed shot into the tightened abused hole, pushing the length of his thick cock into the bruised finger tip marked ass. He heard the sobbing it pushed through the cloud of his  lust filled mind. The alpha in him growled releasing a territorial scent in an attempt to calm and sooth his distressed omega.  He released the delicate bruised neck. The omega fell forward sobbing into the down pillow under him.

 

“Ssh, Izuku. It’s alright. Did I-did I-shit! Shit.” The naked alpha pulled the trembling omega into his lap. “No, no. I’m sorry. I’m fucking sorry.” The alpha ignored the warmth of his seed leaking from the omega onto his thigh. He didn’t care about anything, he pressed the omega to him cradling him lovingly, the ash blond alpha released a reassuring protective scent.

 

“Don’t hurt us. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” The omega was lost, and Katsuki swore angrily at himself his biting tone caused the trembling omega to sob harder. Their love making had been going so well, he thought it was mutual, he had sought consent but something triggered this break down. Did he fuck up, where had he gone wrong. He could see the many bruises lining the exposed flesh. He noted the scars that had yet to fade. He hated these reminders suddenly having the urge to kiss and lick everyone of them. 

 

“Please no. Please, please stop. It hurts-“ The pleading sobs shredded pieces of the alpha’s soul. 

 

“Izuku come back to me. You are safe-“ The alpha felt his heart pounding not just from the physical exertion but the fear that he had truly caused more than just physical pain.  He continued to rub the omega’s back encouraging the smaller man to take deep breaths waiting for the panic to fade. Katsuki wished his phone was within reach but it was somewhere on the floor near his own pants hastily removed shirt. 

 

“Kaachan?” The omega sniffed as if he were waking from a nightmare. “Kaachan-“He shivered and the alpha pulled the ruffled comforter around them. 

 

“I’m here, it’s okay. I have you. No one can hurt you. I’m so fucking sorry-I fucked up again.”

 

“I thought I was there-with him.”

 

“What happened just now? Tell me. Please. I swear I won’t ever touch you.” The alpha clenched his jaw reining in his angry scent, he wished to crush the bastard that hurt his omega, he wanted to burn more holes into him. 

 

“Hold me. Please. Just don’t let go.”

 

Katsuki clasped his eyes shut realizing it was the position, everything was fine but something triggered his omega, fuck it had to be the position and he greedily allowed his rut to take over. This was a mistake, he was a fool and took the omega like a horny teenager.

 

“It’s not you. I love you, love everything. It’s just-somethings remind me of that time. He never-he kept me drugged and forced me down, showing everyone-“ The omega’s voice hiccuped and he swallowed shaking his head face twisting in pain.  “He-he called me names, he drugged me. Kaachan I didn’t want to, but the drug it made me, it made it hard to fight. And he made me face down. I’m sorry, I’m sorry-I’m dirty.” The omega sobbed harder his tears slippery against the naked shoulder his omega cried into.

 

“You are not. This is my fault I rushed things. I’ll hold you, nothing will touch you. “ The alpha pulled the two off the bed cradling the greenette in his arms he made his way to the bathroom. He fucked up big time, he placed the omega still wrapped in the blue comforter on the toilet his jaw clenching hearing the slight whimper of his love. 

 

“Ssh, I’m not going anywhere, I’m right here. I’m going to start a bath for us. “ The omega didn’t meet the alpha’s eyes instead he pulled the comforter tighter around him burring his head in the soft blue material.

 

When the water was at an adequate temperature the alpha pulled his omega in placing him gently into his lap, Izuku’s back pushed into the alpha’s chest. The ash blond began to wash his omega with a soft blue rag he had put within reach squeezing body wash into  it.

 

“Smells like you.” The omega purred allowing the material to clean his tear stained face moving down the omega’s chin then to his neck and the pale planes of his neck. He felt Izuku start to relax, “You smell good.” He hummed before his head fell back against the taller man’s chest, eyes closed lips slightly parted. Katsuki realized the omega had fallen asleep, if he trusted him enough maybe all wasn’t lost. Tomorrow would tell. There was so much they needed to talk about, especially triggers. One thing was for sure the alpha wouldn’t be doing this again. At least not until the omega was ready for it, truly ready. Yes he could be a patient man, he would do anything for his beautiful, clever, strong and brave omega. Anything. 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 23: Smiles returning to Faces

Summary:

Reunion

Notes:

Thanks. Loves

Chapter Text

 

The next morning Katsuki was awake before his sleeping Omega. The alpha had held his love all night calming any nightmares that threatened. He brushed the back of his knuckles across  freckled cheeks, Izuku was sleeping peacefully now. Katsuki leaned down and kissed the smoothed brow, this was all his fault. 

 

Not just last night but the fact his twisted pride had caused Deku to flee, he would have never crossed that psycho's path.The greenette began to stir, emerald eyes blinking sleep away, he smiled at the alpha before relization hit him. The smaller man shot up in bed wincing at his aching body, but before either one of them could say anything the door bell rang. 

 

Katsuki smiled looking down "You can change into my clothes anything you need. I'm drying last nights clothes, we can talk later." The omega started to protest, "No." Katsuki cut him off gently pressing a finger to the qonce number one hero's lips.

"We will have this talk, because I refuse to relive my past mistakes. We will talk, I will listen Izuku. You are too important to me I wont let anything get in the way of that. If I need to wait a million years before you are ready, and I mean truly ready, then I will wait. I preferbly would like it to be less than a million years but I'll make do." This caused the pale omega to giggle, returning color to his face. "No, I'll let you dress. And just remember I love you, you and Katsumi no matter what. Nothing will change my heart or mind."

 

He smiled lovingly at the now nodding smaller man before leaving their room, he approached hearing the persistent door bell. Opening the door a small omega blond was eager to jump into his arms. "Can we eat pancakes? Is this your new house, it's so big! Do you have a big kitchen? Is there a backyard?" The boy in the blue hoodie vibrated with excitement his cotton candy scent covering the anxious scent that had followed Bakugou out of his room.

The child in his arms was too excited to notice, Katsumi's scent was so warm and bright the ash blond alpha was reluctant to let him go but he nuzzled the cheerful boy and put him on the ground. Like a wined up toy released, he zoomed around the room eyes big and curious. 

 

"Shoes Ka-chan." Shoto sighed the boy ducked his head, then his father brought his focused back to the pro hero.

 

"Of course I'll make pancakes and you can explore, I'm sure you'll find one of the rooms to your liking." The boy clapped his hands removing his shoes he rushed off.

 

Shoto sniffed the air his angry growl catching the ash blond off guard, "Where is he!" The dual toned man demanded grabbing at the ash blonde's collar slaming him against the wall near the doorway. 

 

"Calm the fuck down! Mind your own business this is between Izuku and I." Katsuki twisted his own fists tangling them in  the slightly taller alpha's collar both growled teeth dangerously retracting. 

 

"You don't understand anything. He might say he's okay but he-" Shoto managed through a tightened jaw.

 

"Shoto?" Deku yawned wincing slightly at the muscles he forgot he even had. Shoto quickly released the ash blond alpha, the open fire in his eyes returning to his normal neutral tone. He examined his friends unmarked face, however the loose fitting shirt did allow for some very interesting bruising. Katsuki caught a slight blush and the scent of embarrassment coming from the overprotective asshole alpha.  

 

"Izuku, I was just dropping off Katsumi, he was very excited to see the new house that Bakugou moved into. You know how curious he is. And how much he loves to be around this idiot." He nodded in the crimson eyed hero's direction. To everyone's surprise Bakugou didn't object, he only nodded in agreement. 

 

"Jealous Todoroki, the kid loves me more." He preened with hands in his jogger pockets. 

 

"Well there's still time." Shoto had turned his eyes back to his good friend not catching the effect his words had on the blond hero, Bakugou frowned slightly. "Besides as much as he loves me, I think it goes easier on him to have one or both of you there when he receives his treatment and dressing changes." 

 

Izuku yawned, walking while running a hand through his ruffled green tresses. "That reminds me. I need a favor." The omega gave his best puppy dog eyes causing both alphas  to instantly agree before hearing the omega out. 

 

After the dual toned alpha left the three ate the breakfast Katsuki made after Shoto declined staying for breakfast, stating he had work waiting for him. "This early?" Izuko questioned suspiciously. 

 

"Uh yeah I have-" for the first time the monotoned alpha's voice raised an octave and faltered, this had both Izuku and Katsuki's attention. 

 

"He had a sleep over. " Katsumi said holding a Red Riot action figure in his small hands he didn't even look up at his suddenly paling uncle. The boy said this offhandedly without malicious intent, he was unaware of the sudden amusement in his parents and shock in his uncle. 

 

The two toned alpha stiffened two sets of eyes staring, lips grinning. "Oh he did did he?" Izuku arched a green eyebrow hands on his narrowed hips. 

 

"Yes, he's still asleep so uncle wants to-" young Katsumi was too busy playing with his red riot action figure to realize just how embarrassed his uncle Sho was. 

 

"Uh, yeah I should go. Izuku I will meet up with you later around noon. I think you have a great idea, I'll call around and wake up some Pros, after breakfast of course. It would be nice to have a little reunion. If thats okay with you but prepare yourselves for questions. " He bowed and hurried out, Bakugou's laughter following the man's hasty retreat.

 

"Well you and Endeavor owe me twenty dollars."  The omega held his hand out wiggling his fingers. 

 

"Yeah, yeah. Who would have thought the vice principal would fall for that irritating expressionless fucker so quickly." Although Shoto would make for a very protective mate. Bakugou would never say it out right but he was happy for the expressionless alpha, the guy was a saint. That gave Katsuki heart burn just mentally saying this. Still it needed to be recognized that the pro hero Shoto deserved to find a piece of his own happiness. And any one worthy would be so lucky.

 

The trio finished their breakfast, Katsumi oblivious to the strained atmosphere he chatted about his night, watching movies with his new uncle Zu-san.

 

Later after lunch the three were in a cab this time not wanting to surprise the uber driver, once they reached the hospital Katsuki headed to a bathroom with his gym bag, Izuku following with another green bag that Shoto had given him as they met at the entrance. The omega smiled meeting several other familar faces.

 

"Ready?" He asked tugging on his now loose fitting hero's costume. If anyone of his old friends noticed they didn't say anything, he pulled the signature bunny like ears over his head, he had missed this. This feeling of his hero suit, the feel of doing something for the good of others. Even if it wasn't exactly marching into battle it still meant something to the legacy. He grinned pushing aside any anxiety he felt towards reuniting with old friends.

 

He wasn't in truth ready to answer questions but knew he had Kiri, Shoto, Iida, Shinso and Bakugou on his side. The two heroes Deku and Ground Zero made their way to the elevators where their old friends and current Pro Heroes waited.  The group crowded around the elevator, several of the staff and patients stopped to stare in shock. Some took out cameras to take pictures.

 

"Hey Deku it's great to see you! We are definitely playing catch up !" Cellophane crossed his arms over his chest while standing near the elevators. 

 

"Agreed, we were very worried by your sudden disappearance." The Jet-black hero Tsukuyomi huffed, a small dark Shadow only nodded from his position on the polished tiled floor.

 

"We can all go out later sometime." Deku itched the back of his neck a nervous tick Katsuki knew too well.

 

"Hey fuckers just be glad my Deku is back and didn't we fucking come here for something else." Ground Zero instinctively stepped closer to his omega unaware of the announcement he just made.

 

"Agreed." Shoto cut in he could tell his green eyed friend was uncomfortable. 

 

Before anyone could say anymore especially the fact that Hero Earphone and Alien Queen caught Ground Zero's possessive words. My Deku.   Oh Mina raised an eye brow narrowing her dark eyes on her child hood friend Eijiro who didn't look so surprised and for that matter neither did Kaminari. 

 

"Ground Zero is correct. We were called here for a reason. I thank all of you for coming on such short notice. And even more so on your days off. It brings back nostalgic memories. But we have come for a reason. "

 

Mina observed Tenya's nervous tendency to push his black framed glasses up his nose. Something was going on, and was it just her or did no else notice their old green haired classmate and colleague/friend was looking on the wrong side of thin and he was covered in Bakugou's scent. This was going to be a fun convo later.

 

The Can't Stop Twinkling hero huffed hotly pushing his cloak over his silver armored shoulder. "We can have dinner later ot will be oh so fun! "

 

"Speak for yourself." The purple haired Shinso rolled his eyes hands in his pockets. 

 

"Hey that's another face that has been gone  too long from the public eye and our friend circle." Charge Bolt drew the attention to the purple haired hero who looked away cheeks with a faint blush. 

 

Same old Shinso, always unable to understand the easy camaraderie of the blonde. Even now being called friend was something he was unused to. 

 

Froppy with her observant eyes could easily pick out those who seemed in the know. She like Ochaco had been startled by their omega friend's dissappearnce then out of the blue being notified by the red and white haired hero Shoto with a request on Mido-kun's behalf.

There was something more to this story. And she was going to hear it all. Ochaco had been notified however in her condition  she was unable to participate. The clever green suited hero knew if they all met up for dinner Uravity would definitely attend as well as other friends.

 

Whomever in their large group that had further questions  were sent in a state of shock when a small voice and sweet cheerful scent of cotton candy and apple pie interrupted the questioning pro heroes.

 

"Mama! You look so cool! Look Sa-chan!"an ash blond almost white haired boy came running towards the large group of  heroes. Deku pulled his hood back beaming brightly unaware of the gasped chorus around him.

 

When the pup was scooped up by Deku their was another collective gasp, especially when the pups blondish locks were streaked green and the widest emerald eyes glanced around. And was that a Ground Zero shirt?

 

"It's whatever I guess. My dad is cooler." The other young boy grumbled however Tenya swiped at his watery  eyes so proud of his son. A dark haired boy they all knew to be Tenya's son made a couple heroes rub their legs subconsciously, stepping back. 

 

"That's my sweet boy so clever and-"

 

"Shut it old man. So embarrassing." The kid grumbled hands in his pockets the boy looked away in obvious embarrassment. The sound of giggling snapped the groups attention to the smaller boy in Deku's arms. The adorable freckled faced child nuzzled the greenette omega holding him.

 

"Sorry they wanted to see you before you left. He was excited to see you in uniform. And Asas-chan wanted to also see his father in uniform." The young boy growled but said nothing else over Vice principal's explanation. The green haired vice principal blushed meeting Shoto's own striking figure before clearing his throat. 

 

"Oh Bakubro you so owe me 20$!" The red head hero grinned revealing a sharp toothed smile. He nudged his unamused friend with an elbow to the side.

 

"Yeah yeah." The ash blond rolled his eyes. The two toned alpha shot the two heroes a confused look.

 

"And these idiots call me childish." The dark haired alpha pup rolled his eyes. 

 

"Mama when you are done are we going to the park?" The kid's hopeful expression had the group of heroes ready to volunteer if Deku said no. 

 

"Promise. After your nap though. You should listen to your Zu-chan, the faster you're finished the faster we can get to the park." The greenette nuzzled his son back. 

 

"Sa-chan said you would look awesome in your hero costume and he also said his dad was way more cooler than the group of losers."

 

"Oi! You little shit! Who you calling a loser!" Ground Zero growled. Again the omega pup giggled.This had the group letting out a simultaneous "Awe." Cause the pup was obviously fucking adorable.

 

"Shut it! Old man, I just followed Ka-chan because he wanted to make sure you were coming to the park. Even when I told him I hoped you would be busy. I guess I'm not so lucky."

 

"The park? I have to work, my heart breaks that I wont be able to join you son-"

 

"It's fine. Don't get worked up idiot." Asas' cheeks burned as he rolled his eyes attempting to not care that his father wouldn't be there. However he understood how important his father's work was. That and he wanted to make sure that blond bastard was going to go, Ka-chan loved to have both parents with him at the park. Might as well get used to Ground Zero since he wasn't going anywhere. Asas didn't understand why Katsumi's happiness mattered so much. The two had been going to school these last few months and no one had dare fuck with Ka-chan.

Even if they said bad things about Asas Katsumi stayed by his side, declaring everyone else not worth either of their time or friendship. He had also told Asas that he didn't need any other friends, just Sa-chan. Why did that make his face burn? How could that brat just out and say things? Tch. Idiot. His idiot though. He snapped his attention back to Ka-chan's very pretty mother. 

 

"Yes we both will be there. Now be good for Mioria-san. And keep Sa-chan out of trouble."

 

"More like I have to keep this idiot from his clumsy-"

 

"Oi! You little shit who are you calling an idiot!" Bakugou growled glaring at the now glaring kid.

 

"Well if I had the choice between the two of you-"

 

Once again the omega pup giggled. "Sa-chan you are so funny." 

 

The dark haired boy surprisingly halted his snarky reply.

 

"Alright boys lets go, time to go see Iida-san." The vice principal of UA motioned for Both pups to follow.  The small boy nodded firmly, the scent of anxiety slightly pooling around him. 

 

"It will be fine Ka-chan. Mom never makes it hurt." The dark haired pup beckoned the boy forward ready to hold the nervous omega's small hand. 

 

"You'll be fine. " Izuku said this more for himself than his pup. He never doubted Tenya's wife or Moiria-kun but he still worried over the slowly healing boy's more severe burns.

Guilt bubbled up until a reassuring hand rested on his shoulder, he blinked back his tears, feeling his shoulder straighten just having Katsuki's hand on his shoulder and scent. This was all he needed to put his bubbling doubts behind him...for now.

 

"Wait. First hugs." The green eyed boy snuggled his mother than reached for Shoto and the group with a small exception of  Deku's looked on wide eyed, Bakugou bit back a curse. 

 

The pup's hair appeared close to white depending on the lighting, the boy had a similar ivory complexion as the dual toned alpha nuzzled the pup without hesitation. 

 

"Hey! What about me! I'm the number one hero this ice queen isn't even officially ranked yet-"

 

" He obviously has good instincts." The blue costumed alpha replied with a lifted eyebrow. "And perhaps I will be coming out of retirement. "

 

"Okay okay you're both pretty." Kirishima broke up the cold glare between the two. 

 

"Anyway give me my adorable little nephew." The red head reached for the giggling boy tickling the pup's side. The young omega was lifted into Red Riot's strong arms with a well noticed familiarity that brought up more questions. The dark haired pup grumbled something about shit for hair and brains. Moiria-san shot him a reprimanding look.  Once again Asas didn't understand the way his cheeks burned and his mouth apologized without his approval. Was this a fucking quirk?

 

Kirishima was too busy holding the cutest little bean in the world he rubbed his nose to the grinning pup. The manly red haired pro hero did this openly, unashamed of a Eskimo kiss. Super manly how this young omega boy dealt with that little hard headed jerk Asas though. Kiri shook his head in an over exaggerated expression. Both Asas and Bokugou growled in response.

 

"Calm your pheromones you two idiots." Shinso sighed a small wisp of a smile on his face as he ruffled the small ash blonde's hair, he felt his own heart squeeze when the boy reached for him nuzzling against his cheek humming happily.

 

This was something the purple haired hero was getting used to. If someone would have told a very young Shinso Hitoshi that he would someday have not just friends but a best friend and that said friend would have a cute little pup who held no fear of him only adoration. Well he would have laughed in their face and later only wished such an unimaginable future was possible knowing with a certainty it would never be.

Looking around this was not the case, even if he was a little less socially awkward than Todoroki he was still greeted by Kaminari, Kirishima and Midoryia as if they had always been friends. Even at UA Kaminari had always welcomed him into the inner circle of friends considered the Bakusquad, Shinso had no love or hate for the loud mouthed alpha but he didn't feel suited for that circle. 

 

Denki was never to be put off, he went out of his way to greet the other boy this encouraged others to do the same. Suddenly Shinso didn't just have Midoryia talking to him casually but Kirishima was hot on Denki's heels. The young indigo haired alpha of the past had been so cautious and nervous. Now he was firm in the belief that he these were his friends.

Oh only if Shinso of younger years could see him now. The boy would have been more confident that someday soon he would be worthy or rather to find out he had always been worthy of friends and this surrogate family in some cases. Dysfunctional yes, but still family and one he would defend to his dying days. 

 

"Oi! Who you calling an idiot! " both Asas and Bakugou sneered. If everyone didn't know Tenya's wife they would swear the dark haired kid was Bakugou's.     

 

"Alpha!" Thin arms reached out for Ground Zero, his indigo uncle handed him over after getting on more hug in. "You'll go right?" The puppy dog eyes had everyone melting from the cuteness. Then the boy's words caught up to them. Alpha! No way!?!

 

"Of course you adorable little cinnamon role. I wouldn't miss it for the world! Besides I don't trust that little-" Ground Zero was cut off by a firm but affectionate elbow to the side by his equally adorable cinnamon role omega. 

 

Bakugou only met Asas' open challenge of a glare. The ash blond alpha father could easily predict a scary future when the young brat would be closer to an easily oblivious Katsumi. Well good luck kid cause Ground Zero and Shoto would not be easy to get around. 

 

"Uncle Shin-san will you come too?" The purple haired hero wondered if this freckled omega  had his own mind control quirk because Shinso had quickly discovered it was impossible to say no to the small boy. The omega pup was so much like Izuku it was startling. And the indigo eyed hero found himself nodding in the affirmative.  

 

"All right. Alright, the faster we get this done the faster we can play in the park." Ground Zero huffed, he was not jealous, nope not of these idiots. He scented the giggling boy once more hating the smell of others lingering on his son.

 

"Tickles." Katsumi scrunched up his cute button nose. The alpha reluctantly put his son down, Dammit his kid was too cute the ash blond pro hero noted proudly. Deku and himself made cute pups for sure.

 

"Oh my gosh! Deku! He's so cute!" Mina squealed stepping closer to the boy.  As did Cellophane, unfamiliar with many heroes the small boy flinched. The omega boy's distress was souring the air causing the mixed gendered group's instincts to protect shooting into gear.

 

This only brought out more fear and Asas and Bakugou both growled. The blond alpha and even Shoto tried to calm the trembling pup. It was Deku who picked his son back up. "Hey. Don't be afraid these are mommy, daddy's and uncles friends. No one will hurt you, right? " the greenette nuzzled his son's forehead. He could still feel the boy's shaking form. He rubbed his son's back careful to avoid the more sensitive scars as well as the bandages.

 

"I'll take care of this you go on." The vice principal  gently reached for the the tiny figure. The younger greenette continued to scent the small boy while rubbing circles into  the child's back. He understood the child's fear, he was still distrustful of strangers. Rightly so. 

 

No one in the group asked the question they all shared. Most kids, no strike that all kids were normally excited to meet Pro heroes.  The pups both waved goodbye, well Katsumi was shy and Asas was more irritatedly waving them off. 

 

 

The Pro heroes headed to the fourth floor the pediatric inpatient wing. Shoto had called ahead making quick arrangements so the excited  head nurse as well as Doctor on duty met them cheerfully, eyes going wide at the number of Pro Heroes entering the well lit hall. The two adults even nervously asked for autographs. 

 

Rows of  white curtained rooms lined the floor and the group led by Deku nervously followed. Some of the Pro heroes had yet to do something like this, usually older near retirement Pros had time to meet the young pups in the hospital. 

 

Red Riot tugged on his chin strap nervously, Chargebolt, Ingenium,Hypnotist, to name a few all kept their heads up as if ready to march into battle. 

 

"You all are so welcome! Thanks for doing this,  and Ground Zero it's such an honor! I heard Deku and yourself are wanting to meet someone inparticular before going room to room."  The head nurse shook the blond heroes hand manically. 

 

"Yeah that's right." Deku spoke before the brash blond did, not wanting to scare anyone. They all made their way to room 401 with purpose it happened to be the first room to the right. They entered just as a nurse had finished her vitals some heroes remained just outside not wanting to crowd the child within. So Deku, Ground Zero and Red Riot entered. Shinso felt like a lesser known hero so he hovered near the open door, a white curtain hung between the door and the rest of the room.

 

A very tired blond uber driver sat near the left of the small bed an even smaller window at his back. Ground zero sneered, this room was pathetic the whole hospital was in need of renovation. Was it in need of funding? The alpha's irritation pushed aside for now hearing the nurses surprised gasp causing the uber driver's head to jerk  up first checking his son's condition then following the omega woman's line of sight. The young pup was staring off at the white blank wall pain evident in his scent as well as his ruffled brow. It was a depressing place this room lacked more than just color. This irritated the ash blond hero. Where was the fucking television, some toys in the very least a fucking color books!

 

 

"I heard this the room of Sasuke-" The blond managed to keep his voice even but before Katsuki could finish the dark haired boy's neck nearly snapped off moving quickly to where the pro hero stood. The boy easily recognizing the voice but not prepared to see the actual hero in person. Ground Zero caught the child's slight wince, but the kid's grin nearly over took the small face. Those bright wide eyes reminded him of a time he and Izuku had watched All Might on television. 

 

"Ground Zero!" The child vibrated, and the blond was though of his own young son. This kid couldn't be much older than Ka-chan, the Pro hero  moved forward thanking the fact he had learned to handle brats better. His Katsumi  had shown him so much without even knowing.

 

"Hey what are we pathetic extras?" Red Riot stepped forward the others crowded the door way peeking in. "Here I thought you were our biggest fan too." He made an over exaggerated sad face motioning towards Deku, Shinso and Denki.

 

"RED RIOT! DAD LOOK! IT'S DEKU! AND CHARGEBOLT! AND THE HYPNOTIST!"

 

"Well seeing how we are all friends of your dad's he asked if we could come say hi, so we brought some friends with us." Deku smiled through his mask ruffling the boy's hair. 

 

The uber driver was standing shaking each heroes hand trying to hold back tears of joy and greatfullness the exhausted man failed miserably. "It's okay big guy it's super manly to let it out." Kiri patted the shorter man on the back.

 

The young boy in the pediatric sized bed had a white casted arm and leg the right side of his face horribly bruised. His right eye blood red surrounding the dark pupil. This thin boy looked so fragile under his faded gray hospital gown, and especially his bandaged forehead, and arm. Each hero signed both casts as well as their trading cards wishing the pup a speedy recovery. Shoto looked around the room taking it in, Bakugou knew he was thinking the same that Bakugou had. 

 

"Why don't they don't just heal this without the need for casting?" Mina asked curiously to no one inparticular. 

 

It wasn't easy to use a healing quirk on pups, most healers had to go slow not everyone was aware of this fact, especially single heroes. Deku made a sad face while he explained this. 

 

Fatigue overcame the small injured Sasuke's  body after meeting all the popular heroes. Just as he finished questioning each hero even Hypnotist was surprised the boy knew of him asking shyly for his autograph, the purple haired alpha fumbled  producing a hero card that all pros were made to carry around. He just never thought he would ever be using his cards, that day he was pleasantly surprised. 

 

The group then split up, the yells of surprise and giggles filled the hall echoing twords the nurses station. The steril scent of alchol and bleach suddenly overcome by cotton candy, pears and sunflowers. This was well worth their valued days off.

 

Word spread across the hospital that famous heroes had come to visit and the hospital director requested the group visit the outpatient pediatric floor.  

 

They all eagerly agreed feelings of  excitement having met some pretty big young fans. Bakugou had addressed more of the groups questions in regards to the slow healing of  abilities of pups, once more warning the group of predominantly  alphas to keep their scents in and controlled. The out patient ward from experience was the harder place to visit only because the children were there for follow up treatment. 

 

Mostly coming from orphanages in some cases, abuse was apparent and others it varied from  immune disorders, wound care or surgery follow ups. The alpha hated the smell of burning caramel lingering in these halls, however he had become accustomed to it over the past few months. He thought it important to inform the group of idiots of what to expect. Warning that the children may even fear alphas. No one asked how he knew so much. 

 

This shocked the uninformed pros. Izuku left them he was temporarily seeking out his own pup not wishing to answer any personal questions about his son's injuries. 

 

Too late Chargebolt had been the first to call out to the young vice principal who had stood just outside a curtained space. His confusion as to why the younger man was standing around without the two pups died on his lips. He neared the room hearing familiar voices, ignoring the vice principals objections the blond pro hero was pulling the white curtain back. He found a  young boy sitting on a hospital exam table shirtless he turned to look over his shoulder. Mina and Jiro came up short behind their friend, the nurses had unexpectedly lead the group one by one into the various rooms and these three had strayed. Their was a dark haired omega just starting to apply ointment to the pups deeper wounds. 

 

"Oh! Look Sa-chan! " the boy grinned and waved at his mom and dad's friends. Ky-san quickly went to shut the curtain signaling to a blue haired nurse reprimanding  the beta helping tour the heroes. Mina and Jiro froze in place but Sa-chan growled at the three now staring open mouthed. Iida-san had returned in a huff attempting to shield the boy from the shocked expressions. 

 

"Iida-san-" Denki tried to find words his eyes still focused on the boy's scarred back, his thin bones so visible under the red, pink and almost black hand marks some were easily identified as fingerprints. Denki felt sick and he guessed he wasn't the only one, his three friends behind him clasped hands over their mouths, eyes watering.

 

"Out!" The healer hissed, quick to wrap the boy's wounds. 

 

"Ky-chan these are Daddy and mama's fr-friends." The boy explained almost drunkenly. 

 

"That's right buddy. " Kaminari swallowed the rising bile, he held his scent back just as he had been warned but damn if it was easy.  

 

"Ar-re you commm-ing to the park with with us?" The boy swayed and the healer kept him upright.

 

"Sure buddy if you want. I-just-"

 

"Don't you have somewhere else to be." Asas growled trying to stand between the table and the taller alphas. 

 

"Daddy!" The boy smiled greeting a very irritated Ground Zero, causing the three pro heroes to turn slowly behind them. 

 

"Uh-Ground Z-zero." Denki started but never finished. 

 

"Out." The tall ash blond demanded, causing his pup to whimper. The boy was sensitive to the change in atmosphere and tones of voice, especially when he was under the effects of the healing quirk. Tears started to roll down his cheeks. Had he done something wrong?

 

"Alpha?" He sobbed.

 

"Your okay your ok." Ground Zero carefully picked his shirtless son up in his arms. "Everyone wants to visit but you need quiet so Iida-san can finish up. No tears."

 

The boy nodded feeling the after effects of Iida's healing quirk. He always started to get a little loopy and his head felt heavy. 

 

"Wheres mama?" The boy sighed into his father's neck. 

 

"Somewhere around here. Remember we are going to the park after your nap."Bakugou's voice dropped nearing a whisper rocking his son side to side. 

 

Jiro and Mina were astonished as the alpha pulled the boy's shirt over the pup's head. 

 

"What happened.What's goin on!" Mina whispered forcefully.

 

"It's not my story to tell. " the alpha grumbled glaring at the trio who had yet to FUCK OFF. 

 

"He's right." Deku patted his son's hair gently squeezing past the Pro Heroes, he had pulled his costume hood back. "He's out like a light." The omega turned to his friends with a sad smile. "I don't want to answer questions but it's not to say I wont. Please just keep this between yourselves. No one needs-"

 

"Is he going to be okay?" Denki couldn't hold back, the kid gave no indication he was in pain or injured. Those were hand prints, fingertips even, someone had burned the boy. 

 

"Yes, eventually these wounds will heal. It's just a slow process." Deku smiled sadly at his son's now heavy lidded eyes. 

 

"He's not a fucking painting or television show to stare at." Asas snapped, causing the boy in Katsuki's arms to giggle, the sound was like a bell and tears sprang to the Bakusquad's eyes.

 

"Language Sa-chan." The ash blond omega sighed against his father's strong shoulder.  

 

"Are you hurting?" Izuku ran the back of his gloveless knuckles over the freckled cheek. 

 

"Just sle-eepy mama."

 

"Then it's time to go home."  Izuku smiled not meeting his friends questioning stares, "I think we all have visited everyone here, you are free to go whenever. I thank you all for coming. We have to get our son home and we will perhaps meet up for dinner or something. The three parted as the pair left hastily. 

 

Cellophane and Tokoyami were about to call out when Kirishima stepped in front of them shaking his head. The two frowned only to be met by their very pale and downcast friends Mina, Jiro and Denki. "Just let them be." Mina sniffed whipping her pink nose with her sleeve. 

 

Froppy watched the whole thing from the opposite wall, "Kerro, Kerro, let's make arrangements to come back." She tried to distract the group from questions she herself did not want answers to. 

 

Iida was standing a few feet away, Iida's wife was mostly doing the talking her voice low enough that only Earphone could hear, though she appeared as if she was not. She left her friends in a hurry needing some fresh air, so Deku had been caught by a villain, one that had not only captured him but his child. A child she easily guessed Bakugou had no idea about until recently, her stomach rolled. Her friend had definitely changed his harsh attitude over the years and more so just recently. So having a child had done that to him, well good for him. However it was his fault that Deku had left, they all had known it. She only wished she had known in what condition her friend had left in, a broken heart wasn't the only thing. 

 

The elevator doors opened and she froze, Izuku and Bakugou were turning and fast walking towards the stair case. She followed without hesitation, the scent of Deku's anxiety trailed after the pair. Something was wrong and she readied herself for battle, the two reached the stairs and Jiro caught the door before it slammed behind them.

 

"They have all the exits Kaachan, we can't go out there. Not now. They'll know, I mean I don't care who knows about us but I'm not ready for the world to find out about Ka-chan."

 

"Deku, we'll figure-"

 

"What's going on?" Jiro interupted.

 

"The press, someone tipped them off we were here with several pros and even more so that we are a couple." Bakugou gestured between the two, his son still sleeping peacefully. 

 

Jiro took out her phone, "We can help, this will be easy enough. I mean we've all seen worse. You too are the number one heroes."

 

Deku's frown eased as he looked into the crimson eyes of his love, "I have a plan but I'm going to need everyone." 

 

"They're on their way." Jiro grinned putting her phone back in her pocket.  Not soon after were they greeted by their Pro Hero friends. 

 

Iida and his wife stood back on the last steps, with Asas sitting with his arms crossed. Adults made life overly complicated, he thought to himself. The dark haired alpha shot glances to his sleeping friend, then to his worried mother, his father was talking quickly. The boy smiled, of course his father would think of something the man was a genius after all, and way better than any of these second rate idiots. 

 

Moments later Ground Zero and Deku left through the front doors, hospital staff were blocking the entrances warning the pushy photographers that they would be arrested for trespassing. Deku and his alpha pretended to look surprised as microphones and flashing cameras were stuck in their faces. Behind them were the group of Pro Heroes all in the top twenty, but it was an irritated Shoto  that stepped out  hands up a blast of cold air catching everyone's attention. Red Riot kept his back to Deku hands on his hips he grinned instantly charming several reporters. To Deku's other side was Kiri's fiancé, the guy was smiling just as confidently waving at the frenzied reporters. Everyone kept themselves around the number one and former number one. 

 

"I guess you found out about our visit here. I'm glad, it saves me from having to call attention to a situation I'm sure none of you or the public are aware. This hospital especially their pediatric ward is in need of repair and renovations. We came here today to visit the most vulnerable of us, and that's the children.  The children in the out patient and inpatient wards are the bravest we have ever met, they are the true heroes here along with the medical staff. From the administration, to the doctor's, nurses down to the janitorial staff that works with what they are given." Shoto continued to hold the attention of the group, fielding questions of fundraising, then he was asked if he was coming out of retirement. He looked back to Bakugou, "I am more suited in running an agency then field work however if I were I could guarantee it wouldn't be much of a challenge to become number one."

 

"Bring it CANADA!" Ground Zero growled stepping out from behind his friends.  The press laughed then went crazy spotting the short green bunny suited hero. 

 

"Ground Zero! GROUND ZERO! DEKU! Is it true you are a pair? ARE YOU MARRIED? DATING! IS THIS WHY HERO DEKU IS BACK IN JAPAN?"

 

"Woah, wait wait, you two are an item?" Red Riot raised an eyebrow bringing the cameras back on him. "I refused to be out done! Right Chargebolt?" Denki took the offered hand stepping out past Shoto, then Red Riot got down on one knee causing a sudden silence down on the crowd. The red haired hero produced a simple silver but rubber ring. "Sorry it wasn't as cheap as it looks, had to find something that would not melt and would not cause you to shock yourself. So anyway, Chargebolt, I've waited for you to come back from Scotland and I've loved you since you entered into class 1-A. So I thought it would be extra manly to ask you to put my heart out of it's misery."

 

"What are you doing?" Denki whispered under his breath holding a surprised smile.

 

"Improvising, besides I asked you without the right ring, let me fix it."  Another low whisper.

 

"YES!" The blond couldn't hold back his tears, of course Kiri would pull this stunt, but he had told his fiance that it didn't matter if he had a ring or not. 

 

The crowd forgot Bakugou and Deku, instead they erupted in cheers for the other two heroes. Kiri pulled his highschool sweetheart into his arms and kissed him full on the lips in front of the world and his friends. Bakugou rolled his eyes, "I wont have these idiots look better than us!" The harsh hero growled over the cheering and howling crowd. 

 

Deku was suddenly pulled out from behind Shoto by a very strong hand, "These two aren't even in the top five."

 

"Hey!" Red Riot looked hurt still holding a misty eyed Denki around the waist. 

 

"Okay fine, theres one in the top five, I guess." The ash blond was pulling Izuku towards him, "You had stupid questions, even though it's none of your damn business, I hope this will keep you fucking vampires happy. " With a growl he pulled Deku's hood back enough to reveal his mouth and to everyones shock as well as Shoto's irritation the ash blond hero brought his lips down hungrily on the upturned face. His calloused hands cupping the former number ones cheeks, once again the world exploded in cheers, Deku did not expect that. "I've waited for this bastard to come back and challenge me, but he's already defeated my heart." The ash blond growled causing several mouths to open and Shoto to roll his eyes. 

 

"Well I guess I can tell you all I'm going to be a father, my beta is about to give birth to my baby. " Jiro surprised everyone by holding up a picture of an ultrasound. "So I guess I win!"

 

"Earphone! Earphone! Who is the lucky beta?" The long eared hero grinned, "I'll give you a hint! She makes my heart float." 

 

"What? NO WAY!" Deku gasped turning in Bakugou's arms. "No one told me-" he glanced around his friends.

 

"Well like you said we had a lot to catch up on." The smug alpha continued to hold out her loves ultrasound picture. "Now who wants to hear the baby name we picked? I'm sure you will be surprised although my wife is going to kill me possibly float me to the moon for revealing this in such a way!" 

 

Deku watched as the reporters ignored a woman holding a dark haired boy's hand and in her other arm a blue hooded boy, even the blond almost white tresses brought no ones attention except someone who happened to be watching from his conference room. 

 

"Found you. And whats this?" The man paused the screen leaning closer, his dark hair cut close to his head, fingers reached out to run adoringly over the woman's tight expression. However his attentions fell from the blue hooded figure in her arms back to the boy with dark hair at her side. His black gloved hands folded into  clutched fists. He glared from the pro hero Ground Zero holding the returned hero Deku. "So you do have a weakness after all. Ground Zero." The man touched a hand to the deep burn to his permanently scarred face.

Chapter 24: Present Tense

Summary:

The past comes up to meet our boys

Notes:

MY BROS!!! I f’ed up bad! Lol i forgot yo post this chapter! That may b why the last chapter was confusing AF! Thank u for catching my mistake!!! So read this one then the next! Oooh man i suck.

Chapter Text

 

Izuku allowed his bag to fall at his feet, his son blinked drowsily up at him, Kiyoko Iida gently handed the small boy in a blue Shoto hoodie. "Mama." The small  omega nuzzled into his mother's neck half asleep a content grin on his pale face.

 

"Oh, excuse me-" Jin froze in the door way to Izuku's office, he didn't mean to interrupt. In fact he had meant to find Izuku alone so he could better apologize for anything he might have said at the bar that could have come across douche worthy.  Fucking Ground Zero's words were still bothering him, he hoped all wasn't lost and that their was still maybe a small chance for him to be considered a possible mate. 

 

Iida's wife and young son were standing across from Deku, who was holding a small child in his arms. Jin could see the blue hoodie that the young omega was wearing had slid back revealing ash blond almost white locks, the pro hero noted the green streaks that marked the tips of the child's curly strands.  The pale cheeks of the sleeping boy were dusted with adorable freckles and the blond hero wondered what color the child's eyes were. He didn't have to wait for long, large emerald green eyes blinked tiredly as small fists rubbed at the sleep heavy lids. 

 

"Crimson cold." Kiyoko greeted glancing from the nervous alpha to an amused Izuku. Her own son glared openly at the pro hero alpha. 

 

"Manners." She hissed at her son flicking his ear. 

 

"Iida-san. It's a pleasure, oh and this must be your son Asas. I've heard so much about him from your husband, I feel like I already-"

 

"Embarrassing." Asas growled. "Please don't repeat anything that shitty old man ever says."

 

"Language." Both omegas sighed towards the small dark haired boy, the pup in Deku's arms only giggled yawning cutely. 

 

"Mama?" The pup nuzzled closer to his mother's neck.

 

"This must be your son." Jin neared the greenette slowly, his eyes focused on the adorable pup in the omega's arms. He couldn't tell if the boy was Shoto's or that bastard Ground Zero's. The widest greenest eyes were blinking up at him curiously, "He's adorable." The blond alpha whispered reaching out to ruffle the boy's blond head, wondering if the boy's hair was as soft as it looked, and it was in fact softer. The pup giggled nuzzling his hand playfully, his eyes half closed half opened. 

 

"Papa." The boy sighed before returning to sleep against his mother's chest.

 

The tall alpha froze eyes meeting the greenette's, "Sorry, he's still a little sleepy after his doctor's appointment. You look a little like his alpha. Any way." Deku's cheeks were red, "Sorry was there uh-something"

 

Jin pulled his lingering hand back, his own cheeks blushing red, "I uh. Was actually coming to speak to you about something. But I see you are already busy and definitely have your hands full." 

 

"Oh, no. I mean-" Deku didn't know why he was so on edge, Jin had always been civial, and the omega knew there was no reason to feel apprehensive around the tall alpha. Still, Deku had been burned by trusting an extended hand of friendship. He fought his own fears and anxiety, Jin had helped him before. The alpha had arrived in time to stop the omega from being overcome by rouge alphas in rut. Stupid Deku was too focused on getting the pain medicine for Kaachan, he was so distracted the group was on the number one hero. 

 

It was actually a little embarrassing to admit it, he was the number one hero of Japan and he was nearly defeated by a metal baseball bat to the back of his head.  Then Crimson Cold was there, he even gave his hoodie over to the greenette. 

 

SIX YEARS AGO

 

 

 

 

Jin heard from that brash idiot Bakugou that he was single and quote "Fucking idiot bastard extras better stop fucking putting that slut in the same class as me! I have standards! Now fuck off!" The number two wasn't exactly happy to be associated with the greenette. it wasn't a direct statement but the blue eyed hero had simply heard it in passing. There were rumors but Jin had discreetly sniffed the omega and found no particular scent on him. Well one that would plainly state some kind of claim. Fuck that Ground Zero, he only wished Deku would look his way. The alpha had gone to UA, sure he was a year ahead of the famous or infamous class 1A, depending on what view you took. 

 

Crimson Cold remembered that sports festival, he had also seen first hand just how crude and cruel the alpha Bakugou could be towards his classmates and one green haired omega in particular.  Jin didn't pay much attention then, they were bratty kids in his eyes. However later when he ran into the greenette on a mission his jaw dropped. That skinny freckled kid radiated confidence, his body still small but now muscular and curved in all the right places. 

 

Jin brought his hands up to slap his own cheeks, he needed to stop staring at the omega's ass, he was going to get caught. The greenette wasn't ever hanging out with the explosive blond, how the fuck did the rumor the two were dating even start. Deku looked too sweet to be with such an ass. Did the guy know any other words? I mean he said FUCK, BASTARD, SHIT, sometimes switching it up and mixing his favorite swears. For example Shitfuck, Fucking Bastard, Fucking ShitBastard, Bastard fuck and Jin's personal favorite, SHITTYBASTARDFUCK! Probably because well the asshole used that on Jin more than once. Did the guy even know Crimson Cold's fucking name?

 

It was impossible that Deku was childhood friends with that idiot. Jin pushed all of that aside hoping his scent was still neutral not wanting to give himself away just yet. The blond alpha rubbed his hands on his sides, his red costume wasn't too shabby, the armor sculpted his muscles, it wasn't an exaggeration like some hero costumes. And it definitely covered more skin because Jin wasn't a fucking show off, Ground Zero *cough* *cough*.  Jin ran a tongue over his teeth, a quick smell of his pits, done very discreetly he was good to go. Even after a ten hour shift he was still in good shape. His black mask that covered his cupped his temples to cover his eyes the material was specialized so when he blinked it moved like a second skin, even when he talked. It was practical and well fucking cool as shit. Excuse the borrowed adjectives, but even his gloves were made from the same material. Hero support wasn't a department that anyone should underappreciated or disregard. 

 

Deku was sitting at his desk going over his reports, the kid had a messy desk but he sure as hell managed to get his reports in way before the deadline. The man was a beast, and clever tactically as fuck. In fact there were a few pros wanting to be his sidekick, he had a tower going of requested.

 

Jin slumped down in the old but comfortable green chair, almost like a recliner, hell maybe it was a recliner at some point. It was old and a little beat up, maybe there were even scorch marks on the arms or whatever. Izuku didn't mind him  laying sideways with his booted feet thrown over the arm, his body half turned towards the hard working younger man.

 

"Jin. You have your own office don't you?" The freckled boy didn't look up from his typing, the kid wrote his shit out before typing. That was double the work and he still got his work done on time. What a hurricane, seriously it was even more endearing, Jin mentally added another star next to the omega  on his suitable mate characteristic check list.  Well if he had one, he was too lazy to actually write one out. Not that he had any other names, Izuku Hashi sounded perfect. Number one hero of Japan Hashi Izuku. 

 

Definitely some one he could take home to mom, and just imagine their adorable pups. They would have Jin's hair maybe streaked green or green lightly peppering this imagined pup's cute little head. And gods Jin hoped that their child and future children would all have those freckles! Maybe a combination of their eyes but he preferred Izuku's emerald greens. And hey Jin Hashi was progressive, if Izuku didn't want to take time off to raise their pups as a full time stay at home mother than Jin would happily take the man's place. No shame in that, stay at home husbands were becoming a thing now. It's not like Jin was number one, he wasn't even top five...yet. It didn't bother him to have a mate that surpassed him, again Jin was attracted to confident omegas. So comfortable in their well earned place, and though Izuku seemed to shy away from the rowdier colleagues Hero Deku was proud, clever, strong and he never hesitated in a fight. Damn HAWT if you ask the blond alpha, fucking amazingly sexy, and that HEROOOOO SUIT! Jin needed to once more shove these perverted thoughts away, shoving them down into the dark, well not to far away. He could use them later when he was unable to sleep due to his insomnia. Being a pro hero sure did have it's down sides sometimes and Jin found it hard to just shut off at night.

 

He studied the young freckled omega, there were no signs of sleepless nights, how did find restful sleep, especially with his crazy insane schedule. Yes, mother would be so proud, his parents were just as he was very progressive. In fact he came from a same gender household, adopted by two of the most adorable omegas around. Jin was spoiled and loved by the two males. He hoped to show Izuku that side of having a family one could love and trust. He had heard that brash bastard laugh over the fact that the greenette's alpha father had bailed and his mother was left raising an undesirable idiot. Supposedly Deku's father bounced when he realized his son was quirkless. Well fuck that guy, cowards bounced, super unmanly. 

 

"Hashi-san?" Izuku glanced up frowning."You okay? Everything alright?"

 

Jin shot his signature million dollar devil may care smile, " It's cool. I'm fine. Just needing to be somewhere quiet far from stupid. I mean my office has five others crammed into the same space, all fucking idiots! The stink. Ugh. " He dramatically waved a hand in front of his face. "You are so lucky to have such an office although I'm surprised it's not bigger like the other top fivers, they have uh newer furniture as well. I only know because I popped into Red Riots to hand him a disk he had asked some kid in tech support for. You know how I love those cute little nerds in tech support. They have all the best gaming systems rigged down there. Anyway. Like I said it's nice to be away from blabbering idiots going on about their next conquests. Your office recharges me. And call me Jin, no san, just Jin. Drop the formalities we are all friends here. Right?"

 

The alpha caught the slight blush on the omega's cheeks, fucking CUTE! Adorable little bastard.

 

"Oh? Or are you just running away from your own work?" The omega raised a dark eyebrow a teasing grin.

 

"Okay fine. You caught me. " It was a partial lie, sure there were files but he could put it off, it's nothing important anyway.

 

"No matter how small the mission, or incident it's important to do the paperwork properly. Each reports represents a person and as heros we have to not only save them on the street but continue to do so in our offices. The prosecutors rely on our reports-"

 

"Yes mom." The alpha sighed dramatically, damn if the kid could make his points. Again the omega blushed. "Since work has been slow for me. Do you need some help to go through you side kick aps?" The alpha reached over to take the top folder, humming as he flipped through the applicant's record. Izuku hadn't said anything only going back to his work, "Boring. Nope not going to work. Oh my god look at the nose on this one-"

 

That had the omega sighing coming around the desk taking picking up the carelessly discarded red colored files from the floor. "Hey. These are future number one heros and some are already well established heros in this field. "

 

Jin dammed himself for missing out on the omega bending to pick up the pile of folders he had tossed not even considering that his careless actions would provide such an opportunity. DAMMIT!

 

"Oh, Izu-chan ever the boyscout. But I get it. I just think you need someone less flashy like that asshole." He pointed to one of the records the omega was holding, " And someone competent unlike the one with the spiked green hair. Look at those scores. He most likely applied at his parent's urging. I mean his last name belongs to a wealthy influential family. Not that it matters to anyone here, well anyone with integrity. Because a side kick is an extension of a hero, back up mentally, tactically and physically. Then don't get me started on the others."

 

This had the omega smiling, and Jin felt like his heart would explode, before he could say more there was a knock on the door someone swung the door open without an answer.

 

"Hey Deku-" The red haired hero jerked back holding the door open he nearly let the handle go.

 

"Uh, Kirishima, whats up." The omega nearly dropped his folders out of surprise, the red haired alpha was a force, loud and easy going. He often burst into the omega's usually quiet office, it was becoming a game for the alpha to see how he could cause the omega to jump sometimes fall out of his desk chair. It was all in good fun and Izuku always laughed, except the one time Shoto had been in the room. That alpha wasn't able to take a joke ever. He froze the alpha's boots in place refusing to deice the red haired hero's hand from the door's handle. Kiri glared at the handle that had to be replaced soon after.

 

Except this time Kiri was a little surprised to see Crimson Cold. The guy had been scenting the room with his stink. Clearly the guy was interested and Kiri had taken notice of how many times he caught the greenette and the blond chatting in the hall or canteen. Fuck this was bad news for his bro, the guy should hurry and get his head out of his ass. Izuku was a catch and there were some emotionally available and less constipated alphas circling like sharks waiting for an opening. It seemed this blond one had his foot more than in the door, why didn't Bakugou hurry and mate with the omega. All these fucking rules he had to keep the omega at arms length was going to outright come out and bite him in the ass. 

 

"Kiri? Did you need something?"

 

"Uh, just wanting to stop in and ask if you were going to take Akira's shift? It's not on the roster yet and I figured if you weren't going to then I would." The alpha grinned, hoping Deku would say no, because Bakugou was assigned the same mission. 

 

"I was but if you wwant the-" Izuku stopped and took a deep breath, he was stuttering. Why did the thought of Kaachan do that to him, he had to maintain a professional disposition. Besides Bakugou didn't want people to know they were involved. And if anyone found out well it would be a little embarrassing for Izuku. Not that being with Kaachan was embarrassing, it was rather the blond pro hero would tell people that Izuku was a fuck buddy. Nothing more. And that hurt, it would also change the view of his seemingly clean cut reputation. Kaachan the alpha would of course be seen as a big man on campus and Izuku would be just a slut in the eyes of his colleagues. That was society for you, double standards. 

 

"Hey, you should take a day off there Izu-chan you have worked fourteen days straight without a day off. Even the number one hero needs some rest."

 

Kiri narrowed his eyes on this alpha, hey the guy had a cool name and well he also idolized the same hero Kiri did but this wasn't his business.

 

"You have to think about your own health I'm sure Todoroki-san would agree. They guy is practically threatening to ice your feet to the floor if you don't take some time off. "

 

Again Kiri was shocked, so the guy was on good terms with Todoroki. This could be serious, and the guy didn't even hold back his obvious interest. He was practically eye fucking Deku, wow super bold. Kirishima was kinda jealous, he found it hard to openly express his own feelings to a certain phone charging blond. 

 

"You're right." The greenette itched the back of neck, holding the folders in his other hand. "Go ahead and take it Kiri. I should take my days off since they are few and far between. Stay safe. Uh, and I hope the others in the team come back with little to no damage. Although you all are very capable and-" Deku knew he was rambling he expected reprimand instead Jin was up on his feet leaning against the desk his elbow jabbing the omega playfully. 

 

"We should hang out catch a movie or something to eat." Bold! So fucking bold. Kiri grinned, well good for Izuku he deserved someone nice. Bad for Bakubro, but maybe it would motivate him to be kinder. Or kinderish?

 

Deku never had the chance to take his new friend's offer, instead he was taken surprise by Kirishima's call. Bakugou had been injured, his back was bad and he was on bedrest. Kirishima had a calm voice and this helped somewhat with the greenette's sudden distress and anxiety. "I'll drop him off and then grab his pain meds, I have to go back to work and fill out endless reports. This one was a mess but hey no casualties so that's a plus right?"

 

"Right. As expected. Bakugou is capable he is going to take first place at the speed he's going." Deku tried to sound light but came off sad, he cleared his voice before the red head could comment on the supposed number one's pathetic statement. "Anyway I'll hit the pharmacy and then head over! Just let him know I'm coming text me if he uh, if he perfers to be alone. I don't-I don't want to invade his space uninvited." Izuku subconsciously rubbed his side were a deep scar even now felt sensitive and the skin had a few cracks in some places. 

 

"Sure, sure. See you soon." Kirishima's voice was his normal jovial tone, "Thanks Deku you are a pal. He doesn't deserve you." The red head laughed but the line went dead and the red haired hero wondered if he had even heard a goodbye, maybe his laughter had drowned it out. 

 

Izuku hung up feeling guilty at his knee jerk reaction, he would have to apologize to his friend but right now he had to get to the pharmacy. It was starting to get dark, Kaachan would be in so much pain. He couldn't fail his childhood friend and love of his life. Not now, not when he needed him most.

 

Izuku was so focused on his mission that he left the pharmacy clutching the clearly marked prescription bag, this was basically advertising their was some meds inside. Maybe pain meds and that sparked criminal interest. Of course Izuku's small stature made him a seemingly easy target. He had been surrounded easily and the alpha's pushed their scents out, Izuku held his breath, training had taught him to easily ignore such displays. Well somewhat, some alpha's had a stronger scent than others, especially if their quirk was a powerful one. That and Deku couldn't use his quirk at 100 percent on civilians, no matter how out of their minds they were. These five were in rutt and they hungrily approached.

 

The omega easily took out the ones even if they drew him into a corner, he had to be sure he was off the street to save anyone from becoming collateral damage. It wasn't until he had realized he somehow miscounted because one moment he was standing and the next a heavy object crashed down just at the back of his head dotting his vision and causing the world to spin. He thought he was definitely going to be another victim to alpha violence. Would they look down on him for being another weak omega, one who should have been able to fight back. They would say he was undeserving of his tittle, after all an omega had yet to take the number one ranking.

 

He heard the howl of pain from the bat wielding alpha, the sound of police sirens and then strong hands were pulling him to his unsteady feet.

 

Izuku felt the sticky liquid dripping down his neck, and he could smell the alpha's as well as blood mixed with his own. They had taken the chance to grope and tear at his clothes but he had managed to knock them over.  Someone was pulling a hoodie over his head gently pulling his arms out.

 

"Hey, you go. I'll clean up here. "

 

"But-" Izuku started to protest weakly. "Hey. I get you. You don't deserve to be looked at like another omega asking to be attacked. You did nothing wrong. Even us heros have our off days."

 

"I was-I was focused on other matters. Distracted by-"

 

"What? What could possibly distract our fearless symbol of peace? And it did not escape my notice that you were using 2 percent of your strength. You should have beat the holy shit out of these assholes. I'm sure this wasn't their first time, and godds know just how many victims they had targeted. You know that omega victims are least likely to report rape."

 

Izuku swallowed, accepting the handkerchief for the back of his head. He cleaned off the now drying blood.

 

"Kaachan was hurt so I was picking up his pain medication seeing how he can't really move. I mean from the sound of it since he's home he isn't too bad. Just restricted. I'm sure he's okay, you know Kaachan-I mean Ground Zero-"

 

The omega was babbling again, he knew it but it was hard to stop. He was anxious for his lover.

 

"Hey there. You okay?" The alpha gently turned the omega's face up, cupping his small chin. Green eyes focused on the sky blue a gentle smile and concerned eyes. Jin wasn't looking down on Izuku nor was he smug about having to rescue the number one hero. 

 

 

"Thanks Jin. Yes I'm fine. Thanks. I'll get this hoodie back to you." he handed the hand kerchief back before the alpha could even protest. 

 

"It's commendable that you are bringing medicine to a fellow injured colleague. I expect no less from the true number one." The alpha had winked at the swaying omega, Deku was trying to shake off his injury. Warm hands reached out to steady him, the omega wasn't aware of his leaning into the fellow hero once more.

 

The blond alpha would however, forever remember just how the number one hero felt, and the alpha instinctively scented the unbonded hero.  The smaller  man had felt right in Jin's arms and he swore he would gain the courage to ask the omega on a date.  He wanted to right then and there, in fact he had been walking across the street towards a cafe when he heard the commotion. It was Jin's day off and he planned on enjoying it in relative peace, that meant a warm cup of vanilla chai and a good book. 

 

Right when Jin started to cross the street he heard yelling and familiar scent belonging to a very familiar voice. It was the same scent he had been following around the office, Izuku Midoriya, not as a weird stalker more like trying to catch the omega's beautifully bright emerald eyes. Jin wanted to ask the omega out, they were both pretty determined men, and hero Deku was amazing. The blond alpha hoped to be counted as a friend, Deku had a pretty tight but small circle of close friends. 

 

Then just like that the omega was gone, leaving Jin to suddenly reflect over the fact that the bunny hero knew where the blond lived. It made his stomach hurt but it wouldn't matter he had scented the omega, it was semi platonic. And it was a reaction to the obvious distress of his friend. Even if he was heading to the blond's alone, well Crimson Cold's alpha scent would be all over the omega especially with the fact his greenette friend was wearing the alpha's hoodie. Yes, score. The alpha sighed turning to the police officers starting down the alley way. 

 

PRESENT

 

Iida watched her friend look somewhat nervous and she narrowed her eyes, there was definitely a story here and she was dying to hear it. 

 

"We were headed home. If there isn't anything." Deku arched an eyebrow the blond hero was scratching the back of his neck.

 

"I'll walk you both out, I meant to come and apologize for the other night. I came off pushy I want to make up for it." Jin genuinely was concerned his cocky attitude had offended his friend. Even if the omega seemed weary of him not to mention others, not the same shyness he had remembered but something else. It was odd that the omega chose to wear long sleeves or cardigans. There was something going on, but Jin wasn't that cocky, asshole smart ass he used to be. He liked to think he had grown a little, he looked now at the sleeping pup in Izuku's arms and his heart squeezed. If he hadn't been such a coward he could have had it all, that pup would have been his. Looking over the sleeping boy, Jin saw nothing of that bastard Ground Zero, the guy hadn't even mated with omega. 

 

So the rumors had been true, Jin bit the inside of his cheek, how did the greenette ever get involved with a foul mouthed douchebag like Bokugou Katsuki!? There was something more to it all, Izuku wasn't even living with the alpha, the alpha of Izuku's child. So that bag of dicks was obviously playing around with the former number one's feelings. And what exactly was the injury that put the omega out of action, and for so long? Sure he had lost weight, noticeably but the job aged them all. 

 

Once more he was interrupted by that Red haired number five, "Hey Deku I was wondering-" The alpha froze, eyes narrowing on the blond alpha. Jin realized he was still petting the young pups soft head. The greenette's cheeks were lightly flushed, and the alpha was glad he still had some affect. That was a positive right? Maybe he could get the kid some cute merch with Crimson's symbol. It would be fucking cute to see the kid in his t-shirts, hoodies and sweaters. Maybe throw some action figures for good measure, I mean what kid didn't like toys?

 

Jin stepped back, "Iida-san, Iida-chan, Izu-chan, I bid you goodbye. You have my contact info Izu we should get some coffee and by some I mean several cups. Bring the kid we can make it a lunch and maybe a movie." 

 

He bowed flashing his signature devil may care grin and a wink, he thought he heard the dark haired pup tsk, but he shook it off. Naw, Iida Tenya was such a boyscout himself his son would have to have his father's manners but thankful not his mannerisms.  He however didn't miss the open glare that Ground Zero's best and possibly only friend, flashed him. "Don't challenge me kid, I might not be top five but that's because I've been  on a few tough missions for the secret service. I'm not a pushover." Jin whispered this low in passing causing the younger alpha to growl, Jin ignored it continued to leave the room.

 

"Kiri?" Izuku tilted his head questioning the alpha.

 

"Oh, sorry Izuku. I was just coming in to see if you had plans for lunch, Kami and I wanted to treat you but I can see you have your arms full. So rain check?"

 

Izuku smiled easily, "Definitely a rain check. I got to get this little one home. He still is exhausted after his treatment."

 

Kiri nodded, he understood, the kid was tiny compared to the pro heros that had the same reaction to the omega healers quirk. "Another time." 

 

Izuku felt Iida's beloved omega's questioning look, Kiri had left the room and Izuku rolled his eyes. He had become fast friends with the young dark haired healer and he felt a playful comment coming on.

 

"He's just a friend. An old friend."

 

"Oh, an old friend huh? That didn't sound or look like he's just an old friend." She giggled following the suddenly fast walking omega out the door. The two made their way across the parking lot.

 

"Hey there." They found UA's vice principal Moita Itsuki. Or Zu-chan as Ka-chan called the young green haired omega, Deku called the man Su-kun. The young pup had a hard time with his S sounds and sometimes they came out as Zs. It was cute and Moita-kun found it endearing.

 

 However before the three could say anything more standing there in the middle of the parking lot there was a sudden darkened wall curving around the small group of adult omegas and pups.

 

Deku was on high alert temporarily distracted by the dark misty wall it looked similar to one little Sa-chan sometimes demonstrated to his mother's displeasure. It normally was used against unsuspecting alphas, the little alpha could form a clear bubble around himself and sometimes other objects or people, when the outside of the bubble was touched it numbed the poor victims. 

 

Deku could smell the sudden heavy sour of anxiety, he turned to it's source and reached out instinctively to steady the frighteningly pale Kyoko, the healer looked ready to be sick or faint.

 

"Run!" She managed to get out, "Run!" She backed away from the wall.

 

"Deku!" The greenette heard someone shout he backed away ready to run in the safest direction, fear for his pup and his friends kept him standing. He handed the sleeping boy to the vice principal. 

 

"Oh, look I've caught some cute little fish." A deep voice clapped his hands standing behind the group.

 

"No." the healer's voice was trembling, it sounded so foreign to Izuku he had to look at her to be sure it was even coming from his usually calm collected friend. 

 

"Oh my dearest, did you think you could hide from me forever. And look what we made, he has your eyes, but he has my hair."

 

"No." She pulled her son behind her. 

 

The dark haired man with gold eyes that flashed purple, he concentrated briefly on the eight foot wall, that divided the group from the hero quarters, this guy was bold to do this in front of a hero agency. In fact the central agency, although it was shift change so the building was near empty, the night snifters already deployed. 

 

The wall disappeared on both sides, the green haired hero could hear the sound of cars crashing into it on the street just a few feet away, running would be difficult, he could hear several voices calling his name, he dared not turn, the sounds of a fight were behind him. Of course a distraction, well he didn't know this villain but he wasn't afraid. 

 

"And this must be hero Deku, I hear you and that fucker Zero Ground are involved and what a treat this must be his pup." The alpha had a scar running down his left side, the man's eye was white when he managed to blink. Then it went completely black once more. Who the hell was this guy?

 

"Don't hurt them." The healer pleaded.

 

"Oh, sweet thing. I think you know how this will play out. Just like last time."

 

The alpha took a threatening step forward, "Fuck off old man! Don't touch my mom."

 

The dark haired boy growled, causing the alpha to smile brightly looking at the child hungrily, like a man presented a prize.

 

Izuku's body started to crackle with green and red lightning, "It looks like you have the wrong idea. You see they aren't going anywhere."

 

The dark eyed man grinned, "Oh, I don't think you'll have a choice, seeing how it's hard to tell you two apart. That one is holding the pup, which one of you is with-"

 

"It's Ground Zero you ignorant coward." Izuku hissed not liking how this villain was looking at Moita.  This wasn't going to happen again, he refused to let it, not again they weren't going to be-

 

"Awe I hardly recognized you with clothes on. You might not remember me but I remember you, it's sad what became of Detonator, I warned him he should have just marked you and killed the kid. But oh now I'm glad he didn't I have so much planned for you and the cute little brat. "

 

Three other villains appeared behind the alpha, his scent was disgusting and the others were pushing their foul odor demanding submission, he felt Kyioko faint, Moita was swaying and it was too late Izuku felt the affects, it was making him feel numb, anesthetizing quirk and once more he walked into a trap. He debated on charging, if he moved away from the vulnerable group they would be taken and he wouldn't be with them. However if he went he could devise a plan, they didn't know his strength, they might underestimate him. It was fine he could do this, he could keep them safe. Moita had fallen curling into the pup in his arms even now protecting the boy. Asas had growled being low enough to avoid the stink he moved quickly, he needed to make a tough decision but he had made a promise. 

 

He knew, and trusted the two green haired adults would keep his mother safe, they were strong, she was strong. But Ka-chan he wasn't even healed from the last time a villain attacked him, father had always said a hero made tough decisions and prioritizing those needing saving was the hardest but it needed to be done. The weaker ones were more vulnerable, so children first. He moved quickly hoping over his mother trying to avoid looking at her still form. He formed a bubble around Ka-chan and because of his nearness to the vice principal if he pushed his he could make one for all three. It hurt like last time during the car accident he had managed to form one around his mother as well as himself. 

 

It had made their landing less painful, but it made him dizzy and he wasn't able to hold it for long. However this asshole didn't know that.

 

He pushed the bubble glaring at the fucker infront of him, he memorized that face because he would be sure to take revenge if this bag of hot trash touched his mother.

 

"Son. Don't be that way." The alpha's eyes were glowing he reached out his hands forming a dark square pushing against the nearly invisible bubble.

 

Asas clenched his jaw expecting a push, bracing for pain, but none came instead there was a spark to his defensive round shield, it sparked and the alpha's one purpled square snapped and shattered like cold glass meeting a hot surface. 

 

He glanced down, Ka-chan was standing slowly his hands sparking he put his palms against the curved surface that reached barely over his head. 

 

The alpha jumped back and tried it again only for the square to break once more. The young alpha and omega glared at the surprised idiot before both taking a step back, the bubble moving with them it came against the wall behind them causing a space like a small door to break open a crack forming. Hero Deku was on his feet, holding his breath, "Run." He ordered the two boys. 

 

"Mama." Ka-chan was distressed but the young alpha shook his head.

 

"Ka-chan we have to break it the wall behind us so your alpha can get through.

 

The young boy glanced behind him his father was running towards them but Sa-chan's father was faster his calves lighting up and body encased in armor. 

 

"You brats!" The alpha went to push harder, anger flashing with the darkness of his eyes, but the boy's had already punched the needed hole and Deku charged the distracted villain, the other three with unknown quirks other than mister knock out quirk. Izuku didn't have time to analyze their quirk. 

 

The greenette was feeling weak but he pushed his body his fist crackling he dove at the dark haired alpha, a black shield formed just in time and Deku only barely cracked the surface before a villain shot smoke like dangers in his direction, Izuku dodged catching one in the shoulder, his quirk instantly deactivated and just like that he felt his legs give, turning he could see his alpha holding their son before darkness overcame him. He thought he heard his name and then an explosive crash with the shattering of glass but he could only feel relief that his son was safe, his son and the young Iida pup.

 

He could do this, as long as they were okay, he could do this, this time he wouldn't fail.

 

When he woke up next he was in a cell a collar around his neck, he knew this game all too well, looking to his side he could see the slowly rousing form of the vice principal.

 

"Well this is embarrassing." The omega rubbed his eyes, swaying as he stood.

 

He touched a shaky hand to the collar to his throat, "What-"

 

"It's a quirk blocking collar." A slow smile started to spread across the omega's face, it caused the younger omega to look at him confused. 

 

"You okay Izuku? Don't try to move-"

 

"Moita, it's a quirk blocking collar."

 

Then the younger man's eyes snapped open, he didn't have a quirk and these assholes thought he did. The young man did have something, he had anti quirk spray implanted in one wrist. Gotta love tech support.

 

They waited knowing it wouldn't be too long until they would have visitors. Izuku tried to keep his anxiety down, who was this villain and why did he take the healer? He called Asas his son, but that couldn't be.

 

The doors started to open and Izuku had told Moita to wait for a signal before he made a run for it.

 

"Ugh, an abandoned wearhouse, so cliche." The young vice principal rolled his eyes, but Izuku could feel the slight tremble in the younger man.  

 

This was all too familiar, too familiar and it was a true test, a final test at his resolve. Was he battle ready or was his PTSD going to be debilitating, a retiring blow. 

 

He thought of all the hard work he had put in with his trainer, Dimond would be shaking his head if he caught even a wiff of Deku's doubts.

 

"No. I can do this." He whispered, he after all had escaped without a quirk last time. He knew how to fight without a quirk, he could do this. Besides Bakugou was out there, he wouldn't give up. Kaachan was out there he would be looking, with Sho-chan, Tenya would never give up on his friends let alone his mate. Deku wasn't alone he had friends, he had backup.

 

"Ah, look it seems our guests have decided to join the party. Please take a seat. "  The dark haired villain growled, there was a large rectangular table with three chairs, the alpha already sitting in a high backed one, on his lap an unconscious Kyioko, her breathing faint, he was petting her hair disgustingly gentle as if she were a cat.

 

Deku caught her eyes blinking every once an a while, he knew that glassy look. He had seen it in himself, she was drugged.

 

This all to familiar scenerio was almost enough to make him physically ill. 

 

"So, first off. Let's get some introductions going. You should know me but if you don't, I'm dark shield, this is my little pet. She got away and took my prize with her. And your little fucking brat helped rob me of the same prize once again. I've learned my lesson though. That metal idiot and explosive fucker wont take her from me this time. Although last time I killed her companions I have much better plans for you. Actually if you can look over at the screen there, " He pointed to a large television screen hanging on the lower part of the slanted ceiling, several metal crates piled almost reaching it's height. Deku could see numbers and names, there was his picture, his hero picture and below his was a picture of the vice principal. The numbers kept changing higher and higher next to both names.

 

"Here we go, you see that. They are bidding on you both. Although granted a hero and the consort of the great number one of japan is worth more, you shouldn't take offense my other green haired extra. You have a pretty enough face that you are a close second, in fact I may have exaggerated the fact that you are the love of another hero's. See that, Endeavor himself. " 

 

This caused Moita to almost laugh, a disgusted look crossing his face. "You are sourly mistaken-"

 

"Shush omega, before I have you gagged. Don't lie, I've seen you with him on more than one occasion. Even if you are not, all that matters is the enemies of your supposed lover are excited to get their hands on you. Same goes for bunny boy there. Even if he was used up and spoiled by Detonator, some of the higher bidders are anxious to get a piece after the little live shows they were privy to. What better advertisement than that! Again I should really thank my business partner. Oh that's right he isn't doing much these days after a certain blond hero got a hold of him." 

 

"You should have taken that as a warning, he'll come and if I don't beat you unconscious you'll wish it was me and not him. So pray it's me."

 

An electric shock moved from the collar throughout the greenettes body causing his body to convulse he fell out of his chair as did the healer and the vice principal.

 

"See that, that punishment is not only yours but theirs so you should hush and let alpha speak."

 

The omega blinked, his muscles painfully tight. This wasn't good, in fact it was bad very bad, he glanced over the younger omega the vice principal was weakly trying to pick himself up without any result. 

 

His arms gave out and some ruff thug marched over the click of Dark shield's fingers pulled the omega up by his hair lifting him into the metal chair.

 

Dark shield left the healer on the floor at his feet resting his boot on her back.  "Now, lets eat. I'm famished." The alpha rubbed his hands together. He followed Deku's line of sight at the dark haired woman, "Don't worry about her she's used to it."

Chapter 25: Get up and Try

Summary:

Sometimes people are stronger than you think, and sometimes they’re stronger with friends.

Some cute brats meet up and it seems history may repeat itself.

Notes:

Thanks for your patience! Here’s an extra long chapter! I can’t write action so sorry if it’s confusing, transition wasn’t the best.

Holy shit i miss posted chapter Past Tense is chapter 24 n this is 25! Aaaaaah! Forgivenessss

Chapter Text

Iida felt his heart drop he knew that wall, he knew that voice and he felt the fear strike him like lightening. He was about to lose everything he loved in this world. His son was standing stiff, his back to him, but the breeze even with that high wall brought his wife's scent to him, he could feel through their bond, her fear, her terror and he had to get to her. His jets fueled he flew forward, his brave boy, his son! HIS, not that evil bastard's but HIS.  He yelled for Kyioko, his love and his boy, he was coming, HE WAS COMING! And the villains that came at him were invisible, he had Ground Zero to thank for that, the explosive hero knocked them out of his way with bullet like explosions directed at these obstacles. 

 

Tenya would beat the wall down until he was bloody, nothing would get in his way, nothing. He saw it then, watched his boy form that bubble, then shock hit seeing the young blond at his son's side, the pup's sparking hands caused the bubble to light up and crack with a red and green electric flames it looked like one of those plasma balls he had seen in his science class. Except the electricity was on the walls of the bubble itself and flames even licked outward. The flames were not so big, more like a candles flame but the it caused the villain's shield to shatter. It pushed out and punched a hole in the wall. The boys had the element of surprise, and the two were stumbling back out of the door they had managed to make. Tenya wasn't sure if it was the combined efforts or his son's quirk that canceled out the villain's. 

 

Sa-chan his beautiful, clever son was pulling a crying young Ka-chan, the boy was sobbing his face pale screaming and reaching for his mother. Tenya was there and so was Ground Zero, the two took the boys in their arms, the distractions or villains that dared attack in front of the agency building were being taken down by his colleagues, others had joined in. The alpha Todoroki had arrived freezing anything in his place.  The wall was gone as were the villains on the opposite side, Todoroki shot a heated flame and a roaring wave of ice however  it was too late and his shout was loud and full of rage.

 

Crimson Cold, Red Riot and even Bakugou took a step back, "NO! ITSUKI! IZUKU!" Shoto was out of breath he heard the commotion and the alert over the building intercom. His heart dropped to his stomach when he saw Izuku and Ka-chan. The scenario was all too familiar. And when the group of omega's, two in which he loved more than life itself he felt this darkness a fire starting to gather in his stomach. Izuku was like a brother to him, his first real friend the one who helped him reconnect with those he couldn't seem to form a bond with, even though they were his own brother and sister. 

 

The greenette had even stood up to Shoto's dad, not once but three times. He did it with nothing to gain, he was only worried for his friend and he managed to keep his cool even facing the looming figure of the number two hero, an alpha with a sneer. Izuku stood stiff and called out the old bastard, Shoto wasn't able to do this but his omega friend had shocked both Todorokis. Izuku had called the flame hero a bully and coward, he declared Shoto's fire as belonging to only Shoto, basically telling the man to fuck off and leave the young alpha alone. It was because of that first friendship Shoto was able to form others. And even now he has Itzuki  a beautiful omega that although quirkless holds his own in the face of danger. 

 

Itsuki with his beautiful green eyes that shined when he laughed or smiled, people thought he was a replacement for Izuku but he never was. Sure Shoto had a type he couldn't be blamed for his attraction to small, green haired men. Something about those eyes and mole dotted body of his love. The other man despite his work reputation was shy and Shoto found that cute, of the small group of men and women the dual toned alpha had found that these prospective partners were all lacking in something. And with Itsuki the young alpha felt as if he had found it.  And now some demonic psycho had his love, had his family. 

 

He had let this happen after he promised! He swore  to Izu-chan as the omega had clung to his hand in that hospital after his rescue. Those eyes wide with shock, he was bruised and burned. Shoto had felt so helpless and his words were all he could offer. They had failed Izuku, they-no he had failed. It was Deku that found his way out, he had escaped with his injured son, when Detonator had tortured and tormented him.

 

 Shoto was the one to receive the shaky call from a hoarse Izuku Midoriya.  Now it was the nightmare all over again, why didn't Bakugou keep Izu safe? He whom Shoto thought the most capable! That alpha had promised. He had sworn! He was supposed to be better than Shoto, didn't the alpha tell the explosive idiot that much! Didn't he! All these years that explosive idiot had declared it so!

 

Ground Zero realized it wasn't anger, well it partially was, but it was loss. Desperate loss.  Shoto turned his fiery gaze on Bakugou and the blond handed his pup over to Jin without hesitation. 

 

"Fuck. Shit for hair better back up." Bakugou moved quickly away not even realizing he handed his pup to Cold Crimson and not his red haired friend. 

 

Jin was about to say as much when the blond propelled himself away  from the group of heroes warm air whipping up in his wake. 

 

Jin covered the small boy with his arms he pressed the kid's face into his chest not wanting him to see whatever this was, he was just in time as ice daggers shot out at Ground Zero. 

 

"Daddy. Uncle Toto-san." The small omega wailed tiny hands clinging to the strange alpha that looked like his alpha but wasn't.

 

"It's going to be alright pup I got you. These two idiots are just having a tantrum, yeah. " Jin held the boy with one arm and stroked the pup's soft blond head. The kiddo's blue hoodie had a Todoroki agency logo in the corner and Jin rolled his eyes. So much for professionals. He took a step back to keep the pup safe from any backlash. If he wasn't worried about the small boy he would be beating some sense into the two high ranking heroes. Over rated if you ask him. 

 

"No worries. No worries. They'll be fine, just a little argument. You know how some kids on the playground fight over who is the king of the castle, well there you go. Just keep your eyes on me, yeah. I'll keep you safe until your mom gets back. We're old friends you know, he watches my back all the time." The young boy was shaking his head, small fists rubbing the tears from his eyes, each sob was letting of bursts of anxiety and fear. Jin could only react by holding the boy closer cupping the back of the boy's soft ash blond hair. He kept the boy's head against his shoulder, keeping the small kid turned away from the fight. His hand moved from behind the boy's head to cover the child's ear at the same time pushing Ka-chan's  other cute little ear firmly against Jin's armorless body. The alpha winced wanting to keep a hand over the pup's ear trying to close off the sounds of raised voice, swearing and the fight in general. 

 

The blond blue eyed hero watched as half of the two toned alpha's body shot up flames climbing a foot above the hero's red side, the explosive number one hero growled in response his own body tense as a knee jerk reaction and hands were sparking, gathering fuel.

 

"Calm down idiot!" The number one hero snarled trying to keep his own head. "We don't have time for this shit! Pull yourself together drama queen. He needs us! I know he won't be able to do this again. I know it! And I'm not going to let that happen! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIT!"

 

 

"You were supposed to keep him safe! You!" The usually monotone alpha's face was full of rage and it focused on the explosive blond. "He almost took Katsumi! He would have them both! Again! Do you know what that means! "

 

"I know! Alright! Fuck! I know! It's not like I saw this fucking coming!" Bakugou ducked another shot of deadly ice. He didn't want to hurt the alpha they were on the same team, but this bitch needed to stop coming seriously at the blond or it wouldn't matter. The red and white Canadian flag fucker  was pushing Katsuki's buttons with his every word. Those fucking words tore through him harder than any blast of piercing ice or painful burning of consuming flames. He was a fuck up, and he wanted more than ever to not let this nightmare repeat itself, but they were losing precious time! Izuku needed him, them both fuck he needed anyone that could help. 

 

This villain knew somehow, he knew that hurting Deku and Katsumi would hurt more than any piercing blow. And after their last fight Dark Shield would be coming at Ground Zero hard. 

 

Deku was probably overcome with his own anxiety! He was probably curled in on himself too terrified to move and then there was Kiyoko Iida, that bastard villain had last taken her for seven months. SEVEN. She came back in shock, had Izuku been the same? Did he cling to Shoto speechless, haunted and beaten? It had taken her a year to recover enough to talk and even now he could see how nervous she was around too many alphas. Even if she covered up with snark and a masked expression of amusement or irritation. 

 

She pretended alphas, especially male ones objecting to treatment, being aggressive mother fuckers or hitting on her, she pretended she wasn't anxious or made uncomfortable. Iida saw it even if he said nothing, anyone worth shit could pick up on it but she played it off well. She was strong but everyone especially traumatized omegas had their cracks, and if enough pressure was applied the whole of them would shatter. 

 

Shoto was still seething, perhaps that's all he saw when thinking of Deku in danger, even if he supported the omega's return to active duty. Just another person wearing a fucking mask. 

 

"Not again! NOT AGAIN! I can't-He can't do this again. You weren't there! You were never there! You didn't have to see what I had to see! What they looked like after that psycho had held them captive!" Shoto clenched his jaw and fists his body still lit up flames now larger and shooting out instead of just upwards and the opposite side frosting over dangerously. 

 

"Again?" Jin frowned looking over at Kirishima then down at the shaking pup, both heroes alphas had been caught up in the fight unfolding in front of them, half worried half surprised by the usually calm and disinterested Todoroki.

 

"What the hell are you going on about! You useless fucks!" Diamond Dagger shouted interrupting the argument between powerful and well known heroes. They were lucky there wasn't any reporters on scene yet, he clicked his tongue at the two children, because yes those two were acting exactly like a pair of primary schoolers fighting over who was to blame over spilled milk! The angry gray haired man marched purposefully stopping when he was just a few feet in front of Red Riot and Crimson Cold.

 

 The grey haired hero was out of breath after taking out more than a handful of second rate villains, even now the semi and unconscious pieces of garbage were being handcuffed and arrested well what was left of them. Now all eyes were on him and sneered at the idiots standing there looking fucking miserable and weak.  Several other pros had stopped to watch, curious eyes taking in the scene. Diamond Dagger turned around eyes ablaze, "What the fuck! Nothing to see here! Get inside and start with the debriefing! Idiot looky loos what are you fucking interns?" This got the onlookers to hurry into the building guilt dusting the air behind them. The alpha then turned back to the matter at hand. 

 

"  Who the fuck is weak now? You both act like Izuku Midoriya isn't a fucking hero! HE IS HERO! Hero Deku, he was the former number one and he will be number one again. This is why you two will not ever be number one and let's face it Dirt Nothing, that tittle was handed to you by default. You didn't earn it. It was given to you and it will be taken back whether by force or by choice." There was a dangerous gleam in the gray haired alpha's eyes. 

 

Cold Crimson had to snicker at the insult. Ha! Take that idiot, calling me Red Flu. Fucker.

 

"Try it. And it's Hero Ground Zero!" The spiky haired alpha snarled, half turned to the gray haired number ten hero while keeping the dangerous Todoroki within his view.

 

"Maybe Midoriya isn't so out of my league, if you two useless elitist fucks are my competition than I've got a chance after all." Dimond Dagger's glare turned smirk, the alpha ignored the dual growls and aggressive scents swirling with possessive pheromones. 

 

"Now wait a minute!" Crimson Cold growled, but he was ignored, the Dimond skinned hero didn't even bat an eye. "Fucking young people these days no fucking respect." Jin sneered once again ignored by the impertinent little fuck.

 

"Oi! Don't group me in with those two bitches!" Jin objected a smile spreading across his face, he covered the pups ear with one hand pressing the boy into his chest. This guy was on to something, maybe if he was lucky the two upper class heroes would take each other out. 

 

"The fuck I didn't earn my place. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to you aren't even under five! You barely sit at ten. And you Cold Flu! Stay out of this! I will fucking end you both-" Bakugou forgot his argument with the drama ice queen himself, now this fucking bastard was calling him weak, and basically accusing him of of being given-no handed the tittle of number one. And fuck that non competition Red fucker, Izuku already made it clear he wasn't into that blond idiot! He wasn't Izuku's type anyway! Seriously like Izuku would fall for a loud mouthed over confident mother fucker. That aside, Bakugou wasn't given this fucking place as number motherfucking ONE! He fucking worked hard to prove himself. Sure Deku  left, he abandoned the position but whose to say Bakugou wouldn't have beat him out of the number one. They constantly competed over the years.

 

Katsuki once thought the broccoli headed hero was a coward but truly Deku was protecting something more than a number one position more than Japan itself. This important thing had been the child growing inside of the alphaless hero. Izuku knew even if he didn't out right say it to Katsuki, the former number one knew that Japan would be safe with the endless competitive heroes hungry and ready to take his place. But what hero was there to help take Bakugou's place in Izuku's life at a time he most needed the alpha? The alpha briefly glanced at a wide eyed Shoto. FUCK. There was someone! He hated the conclusion he came to. The truth of the situation, but Bakugou was trying to make up for it, make up for it all. 

 

 

"You! You know it's fucking true you worthless piece of shit." The gray haired alpha also squared up ready to meet the former number two head on, so what if he was under top five, and yeah he was constantly fighting to hold number ten but that was the way of things. His head wasn't so far up his ass that he thought himself better than anyone. Competition is what made heroes better, and if they dropped down it meant they weren't capable or deserving of their place. This knowledge kept him on his toes and the mindset kept him humble, something he couldn't say for those above him.  

 

 "You two are the fucking extras for lack of better descriptive words. That man is not the weak one, I see your true colors now bitchy hypocrites. I have the utmost faith in Hero Deku's  ability, do you think he stood there without fighting by happy accident. No, he knew those other two were unable to save themselves. Not to put them down, but they are not trained heroes. Well the UA vice principal is capable but he isn't a veteran nor does he have the same field experience. " Diamond Dagger's chest heaved and his hands clenched fists at his side, his quirk threatened to fully activate, for now his hands were sparkling, his eyes narrowed gleaming slits, and his scent frustrated and disgusted.

 

"The two other omegas have quirks made more for support, so fucking straighten up. Look at this little guy," The alpha motioned to the dark haired pup in a shocked Tenya's arms. The glasses wearing hero was speechless, he had no words but now he started to feel better. He had doubted Izuku once back in UA refusing to join his team in the sports festival. He had eaten his words, because Midoryia wasn't a push over he was more than his secondary gender and so was his wife. 

 

" Iida-kun knew, he trusted in the ability of that fucking cute as hell broccoli head. There's more than looks to him. Fuck! Why am I even telling you this? You assholes have known him longer! Don't you fucking even recognize his resolve? It was the same at the sports festival when he first made his debut, and the ones that followed up until he graduated. Yeah, I watched it. And you two condescending selfish overconfident bastards look down on the symbol of peace. " Diamond was thinking of his own brother had he been given the same chances he would have made a comeback. But his brother had no support just fucking pity. Well fuck these hypocrites! Not again indeed! NEVER AGAIN! NOT ON HIS WATCH!

 

"Do you think he got there by looks alone! Buck up man! I trained with him, and he was so focused and determined, he wanted to be ready more than ever. He has a drive to return to the field and he's been cleared. So shove your doubts away, I'm going to back him up. He'll be devising a plan and I will be there to help him, because I don't really have the flashy quirks, not like the power quirks. So fuck you all, I am going to report back to command and work together towards a plan. They'll be waiting. Waiting for his signal and you better fucking believe there will be one."  

 

The gray haired man turned and ruffled the green eyed pups soft hair. "Don't worry kid, your mom is a fucking hero, he's saved people before and I've seen him in action. Don't listen to these weak ass alphas, that omega might look small and fragile but he can take down buildings and really fuck shit up. So just wait, be patient. I'm going to find him and help him. Not that he'll need it but I'm not standing around here." Diamond looked at the other wide eyed idiots continuing with his heated rant.

 

"You two blind fuckers are over there breaking down like bitches over a simple strategic decision. Didn't you see what just happened? Weren't all of you watching?  Maybe there is a reason after all. There had to be a reason the Midoriya-san had not chosen to bond with you two assholes. And maybe that is exactly why you two are still single, obviously he isn't the only one to notice this. Omegas are quite observant, they do have a bullshit detector. Alphas can be a little blinded by their own knotthead beliefs, well not all. I don't fall into that group." The angry alpha's chest was heaving, his hands fisted at his sides. 

 

"What he said." Asas growled, nodding towards the  gray haired hero."What he said." There was a slight tremble in his voice, he buried his head in his own alpha's shoulder once more. His anxious scent heavy, even if he did believe the stupid looking hero with a dumb quirk, Asas was scared.  And he still wanted his mother, he wanted her to be okay. He had never seen her so scared, she didn't even move. Her tone of voice was so unfamiliar, she was usually so calm and sometimes snappy. He started to shake then his father's firm hand pushed him into his chest, and Asas was surrounded by his father's scent. He sank into it, nuzzling the man's scent gland, this was his father, not that other guy. This was his father. "Alpha." The usually snarky boy was deflated and vulnerable whined. 

 

Teny responded with his own strong scent, he made sure to pat his son's back reassuringly. Hearing his son cry to him out of stress and fear nearly broke the engine man, however he could never allow his wife to be harmed and he would keep his pup safe. They were going to find Dark Shield, he had found him before. This time he wouldn't get away and if he hurt Kioyko in anyway Iida would forget his morals and sense of legal justice. He would make that disgusting murdering alpha pay. His pup held tight to the alpha, a testament to his terror. Iida held the young alpha close, he offered the small pup all the comfort he could. He needed to carry his son to medical, the kid had used his quirk more than he was used to. Usually Kiyoko would tend to family wounds and medical needs, and he was reminded once more of her kind heart. She would be so proud of their son, he had made a tough choice. That was another thing, Iida had some questions.  Was that electricity and flame   from Asas or...He turned to look at the ash blond who was clinging to Crimson Cold his fear of strangers temporarily forgotten. 

 

The dark haired alpha pushed his glasses up his nose, Iida needed to hear that speech, he felt ashamed for doubting Izuku. It was just difficult to put aside the picture of a beaten and burned Izuku Midoryia. However he would agree the omega had gained some weight back and definetly muscle. He was nearly the same omega he used to be, Iida would have faith. 

 

"P-pp-promise." The ash blond pup with all too familiar freckles and green streaks in his hair pleaded and Diamond Dagger grinned at the teary eyed kid, the cute pup wiped at his tears. 

 

"Promise." The alpha winked and grinned, straightening his shoulders he arched a silver eyebrow, " Believe me?" The small boy straightened his shoulders copying the smug hero. Kei recognized that face, it was the same look that Izuku made when he was faced with a challenge and this adorable little guy nodded his head firmly. Kei couldn't help but ruffle the boys hair and then he walked quickly towards the building yelling over his shoulder, "Oh, hey kiddo don't tell your mom I was swearing in front of you he'll definitely kick my ass if not kill me." 

 

"Hey! Like I said don't group me in with those two! I've known him longer than you! So don't think you have a chance!" Jin huffed the guy didn't even acknowledge his statement! "Kids these days, no manners."

 

Jin  sighed, that gray haired asshole was right. Jin started to rub circles into the young boy's back, the small boy flinched, "You hurt pup?" He frowned, ignoring Bakugou and Todoroki arguing over who was going to beat the lesser alpha's ass (well more like Bakugou was yelling after the gray haired alpha Todoroki was frowning and maybe confused). Red Riot was trying to calm both top tier alphas, other heroes were heading back into the building. This wasn't going to just be let go their colleagues were attacked in their territory. 

 

The blond alpha Jin ignored those around him, he worried over the small boy's possible injuries, slowly lifting the boy's blue hoodie, then the boy's shirt up to expose the kid's back. He worried the small boy had been injured by those bastards. Hurting a kid so cowardly and unmanly-the alpha froze seeing the boy's bandages.

 

The skin that wasn't bandaged was bruised and scarred red and angry. Jin swallowed the small boy was staring up at him with those vulnerable emerald eyes. 

 

"A bad Alpha did it. He hurt me and he hurt my mom. But we got away, and and he's gone. Iida-san fixes me but, it hurts sometimes."  He stated with such heartbreaking finality.

 

"What alpha? Your alpha?" Jin held back his angry scent his body tense, he felt sick and fucking so angry. These were burns! Did that bastard Ground Zero do this?!

 

 

The boy shook his head "Not daddy. The mean alpha that daddy beat up. Daddy and mommy said he won't come back. He won't right? He wouldn't lie about that? Uncle Kiri said daddy makes manly promises he won't lie. He won't come back. He can't. Daddy said." The boy whispered the last part leaning into the blond alpha. Tears welling up once more his body started to tremble. "The bad alpha said I had to call him alpha."

 

 

Jin didn't know whom the boy was talking about but a quick look at the still arguing blond alpha now being held back by the red haired hero, made some sense. Was that what Todoroki and Bakugou were arguing over?

 

What the hell happened? Was that part of the reason Izuku had needed clearance to return to the field?  He brought his sky blue eyes to meet the pup's emerald green taking note of the boy being on the thin side, too thin for his standards.

 

"No. He won't come back. Even if he tried your mom can kick some serious butt you heard that other guy. Besides you are safe with me and those other guys over there. They are upset because they didn't get to this bad guy first and your mom will have all the fun beating the villain. So put it all out of your mind, trust the heroes. Okay?" The boy shook his head leaning forward his head back on Jin's chest. "That's right pup, it's been a long day. Does it hurt anywhere else? Do you have any new injuries?" Jin tried to keep his voice level despite his turning stomach. The boy pulled away again he offered his tiny hands up they were red and angry, the bandages that had been there were burned and partly melted to the poor boys little hands. He obviously used his quirk and it aggravated his already injured hands. 

 

"M-mmy ha-hands. The-th-they hurt." Katsumi hated how his voice shook but mostly his stutter. Jin ignored the rushing of those around him.

 

"Lets go and see if we can't fix that. Don't worry about your alphas they just need to talk. Trust me?" The blond alpha tipped the boy's chin up with two fingers, those emerald eyes were down cast and they were suddenly boring into him.  "You are safe with me. Okay?"

 

 

 

 

Deku glared at the food, across from him Moita was slouched in the metal chair unconscious. He pretended to be just as weak, glancing around the warehouse he was looking for a way out, he counted the villains, glancing at the television he saw a countdown, so they had 24 hours before the bidding ended. 

 

Deku took in the wooden crates marked explosive, that could play into their escape. It was Iida Kyioko that Deku worried for.  Dark Shield wasn't going to  let her go easily, but Deku had a plan for that too. This time the his son was safe, this time they wouldn't get away with what they were doing. They would pay and dearly, especially for harming his friends. 

 

Moita winked at Deku and the omega held back a grin, so Moita was playing a part, good. 

 

The food placed on the table looked amazing despite the  atmosphere but Deku didn't trust it. 

 

"Sir there is a problem. We sent two of our best alphas as well as beta back ups but-" One of the beta's dressed in all black came up to Dark Shield, the man jumped up after the beta whispered something to him. 

 

"Take them all to a cell we'll continue later." The alpha glared waving at the omegas. 

 

Izuku allowed the men to drag him to a cell with the drugged healer and the seemingly weak vice principal. After they were locked in Deku took the chance to check on Kyioko, she flinched when he touched her bruised forehead, he carefully sat her up, her head bobbing back and forth.

 

"We are going to get out of here Ki-chan. We are not going to stick around.  Do you understand? Keep hope. I'm here and nothing will happen to you." He pushed her dark hair back, her braid had come undone.

 

The woman whined but Deku felt that she understood, he wasn't going to wait for that idiot to return, especially with the damn collars, he needed to get them off, not for just  his blocked quirk, for the reason that they can electrocute all of them simultaneously. 

 

Moita was there he pulled out a pin, it looked like a hair pin, "Sometimes the ex number one and former UA principal Mr. Tododoroki I hate paperwork-san would stuff his paperwork in his desk drawer. " Moita started to work on Kiyoko's collar lock as he explained his reason for knowing such a trick. A useful trick. "It locks and I didn't have the key but I learned to pick locks." The omega continued to work the lock at the back of the collar, it unclipped from the drugged woman falling into her lap. 

 

"Your turn." The omega grinned and with a few flicks of the collar was off, Deku sparked up with a big grin. 

 

"You are amazing Moita-kun." Deku curled his hand in a fist then uncurled. The idiot betas were too busy loading crates to even look in there cell's direction. The omega stood to peer through the bars.

 

The two pulled the young healer up, "My son." She managed with a low whine. "My son." Tears trailed down her bruised cheeks.

 

"He's safe, they didn't get him. His father has him. " Deku brushed her hair from her face once more trying to get her attention.

 

They still were unnoticed, the omega healer leaned into Izuku and fought to keep her eyes open. "Tenya has him? He is the father, the villain isn't. I-couldn't fight last time. I couldn't." She started to cry clinging to Moita trying to get the two green haired omegas to understand. "He killed my team but kept me so I could heal his men. But he-I-he kept me drugged. I didn't want to-" she was shaking now, the drug starting to wear off a little. "I didn't want to-"

 

"Sssh, it's alright, it's alright." Deku reassured her, his heart breaking, it was clear now. Kyioko had been so understanding of his PTSD because she had gone through a similar event. Except her ordeal ended with a pup.  Kyioko was amazing, most omegas would have aborted the baby or given it up for adoption, usually it was an unbonded omega who did this.  However the omega healer survived her ordeal and she kept the pup. 

 

"Tenya is his father. He is." She started to sob. 

 

"Yes Ki he is Sa-chan's alpha." Moita reached out to take her trembling hands.

 

 

"For so long everyone said different, they said horrible things. I didn't want to bring Iida down with me, but he was so persistent and his family they welcomed his decision. My own parents disowned me." Her face pale she looked between both omegas swaying dangerously. 

 

 

 

"It's not your fault." Moita hissed, "You don't have to explain. You don't owe anyone an explanation. Iida-san no one will say anything. You are too strong to let these assholes win. So come on, no more tears. We aren't the types to wait around to be saved. Right." She smiled sleepily nodding her head.

 

"Right. I got away before. We are-we are going to do it again." she sniffed grasping at Moita's warm hands. "I can't seem to focus. Everything is spinning." Kyioko frowned in confusion.

 

"It's the drugs, lets get her out. I'm going to cause a distraction, find a place to hide I'm going to punch a hole in the wall and I want you to run."

 

Deku readied his quirk to punch through the cell wall when Moita interrupted him, "I know I'm the younger one here but if I may suggest something." Deku nodded shrugging, not like he was one to turn down a suggestion.

 

"Well I was thinking I could,I mean. Maybe in the beginning of our escape we should go unnoticed for as long as possible it would be to our advantage. But if you have a different-" The vice principal bit the inside of his cheek. He had no field experience well except for the whole caravan indecent, that aside Hero Deku was more knowledgeable. 

 

Deku smiled, "No you have a point. I get so in my head sometimes even I miss the finer details. What do you suggest?"

 

The younger omega held out the pin in his hand, "Maybe a little lock picking."

 

Kyioko started to giggle, her head bobbing back and forth as she was handed over to the older greenette. "I'm seeing two of you now." She sighed, "Two Deku's are better than one."  The younger omega tensed hearing that, he didn't want to think about how much he looked like Midoriya-san even if Shoto had sworn he wasn't a replacement for the unavailable greenette, the doubt still lingered. 

 

The younger man started on the lock trying to distract himself from the fact that he was quirkless, and why would such an alpha like Todoroi Shoto want anything to do with a useless omega like himself. What if he wanted children, there was a big chance Moita couldn't produce pups with a quirk. It's not like Itsuki even knew where he came from more like who he came from. He was raised in an orphanage, all he knew was both his parents had quirks and wanted an alpha child even if it was a quirkless one. At least that's what the director of the orphanage told the occupants, every day he was sure to remind the parentless pups. Itsuki and several others had not been lucky enough to avoid the lingering touches or foul comments from the adult betas and alphas that ran the place. He however had been lucky enough to make it into UA and with that acceptance he made it into the dorms.

 

The authorities were told over and over again about that awful establishment it wasn't until much later that Moita was in a position to bring it down. Someday he wished to see the abandoned building burned to the ground but in the same instance he never wanted anyone to know just how weak he once was. Especially now, his biggest fear was that Shoto would know the things Itsuki had been forced to do. He found a resolve deep within himself that he would never be that weak again, and he would keep that promise. No one would touch his friends not if he could help it. He had learned too early in life that one needed to save themselves because sometimes there was no one that would come to rescue you.  No one to come for you.

 

He just wanted to get back to his alpha, even if he was just a replacement he could accept that.  

 

"Moita-kun? Itsuki!" It was Midoryia calling his name snapping him out of whatever daze he had been in. 

 

"Oh, sorry." He gave a shaky smile realizing his hands were just as unsteady, but the lock had clicked so whatever the pro hero was about to say died right then. "Come on, we don't have a lot of time." Itsuki held the door open, the three went unnoticed creeping down the narrow hall to their left, deciding it was safer than walking out into the open where the trucks were being loaded for gods knew what destination. That was something Deku would investigate later but for now they had a mission and that was to get the healer as well as themselves to freedom. 

 

It didn't take long to get out, Itsuki's lock picking abilities took them pretty far, the old warehouse wasn't even equipped with cameras or electronic doors. "Seriously it's almost insulting how easy these bastards are making this." Itsuki whispered.

 

"They think omegas are weak." The healer blinked tiredly, she had been put on Izuku's back, the omega hero glanced over his shoulder, the drug should be wearing off a little more, but it hadn't seemed to let up even well after the twenty minutes they had managed to make it down the two corridors, and now outside in the dark clearing. 

 

"Always an abandoned warehouse in a wooded area."  Izuku sighed heavily wishing he had his mobile phone, he spotted a van just a few feet to their left. "What are the chances these bastards left the keys inside?"

 

"Well with this lot, pretty high." Itsuki shook his head. 

 

"If not I'm sure without asking you know how to hot wire it." Deku narrowed his eyes, something was starting to make sense to him about the quick thinking vice principal. 

 

"Well, it could be something I could do." The omega didn't notice his green eyed friend was observing him closely. 

 

To their not surprise the keys were in fact left in the ignition of the van, Izuku climbed in first pushing Kyioko into the front seat next to Itsuki at the wheel. They were about to start the van when they heard something from behind them, Deku couldn't see anything through the small window that looked into the back, he climbed out cautiously just as cautiously opening the black van's doors. He took a step back, even with the fading light he could make out the terrified eyes of young omegas their collard necks and tear stained bruised faces watching him, some of the older omegas had the same heavy lidded expression as Kyioko. The scent of fear and anxiety soured the air, and the pups whined pulling at Izuku's motherly instinct they couldn't be older than his pup.  

 

"Sssh, it's okay. You don't have to worry, I'm here. We are getting out of here. Just hold on a little longer. We are all getting out of here!" He promised them hating the fact that he was going to have to shut the doors, but first he activated his quirk pulling off the cuffs chaining them all to the floor of the van. The pups held to their mothers and Izuku gave them a reassuring smile. "Let's all be brave. We are going to be safe.  So hang on."

 

He shut the doors and hurried back to the front of the van, he called into the back from the darkened window's space. "Okay! Hang on. We are getting out!" He nodded to Moita not needing to explain because the omega didn't ask for one, he slammed the van into reverse and the three were off down the dirt road.

 

Kyioko was asleep in Izuku's lap, the omega ran his hands through her dark hair, calling out reassurances to the occupants in the van.

 

"I don't know where we are headed." Moita confessed.

 

"Me either but seeing how this road only leads straight without turnoffs I say it's a safe direction we are headed. So keep going."

 

"Looks like we have company hot on our tail." Moita frowned gesturing to the rear view mirror. 

 

"Shit!" The younger omega hissed slamming on the breaks, their was what looked like a roadblock and not of the good guy kind.

 

Izuku grinned "Looks like it's my turn. I'll make an opening! Go when you have one. Get them all out. I'm trusting you."

 

"And you?" Itsuki nervously licked his suddenly dry lips.

 

"Don't worry about me. This is my favorite part of my job." He started to glow, lighting up the cab, he turned behind him his electricity casting a glow into the darkened cargo space. "It won't be long now! Like I said be brave a little bit more. Plus ultra!"

 

He opened the van door slamming it gently before bursting forward. "Don't worry about me, Katsumi and Asas not to mention our alphas must be worried sick, so we better get going so they are't sad." He yelled out over his shoulder.

 

The alphas back at headquarters had received intel from a blue fiery informant just where the omegas were being held as well as a link to an auction. Said auction had everyone on edge once they caught a visual of the two omegas up for bid as well as the villains bidding.

 

"We have to hurry." Bakugou snarled to no one but himself he was the first on his feet everyone seemed to be slower than usual for his liking. 

 

"Hero Ground Zero," His noticeably balding orange haired boss (what was left of his receding hair that is) cleared his throat some of the heroes taking a weary step back out of the line of fire. 

 

"I know exactly what you are about to say and understand now, conflict of interest or not, that is my omega out there and I'm going to be there. You can try to stop me or, save on repair costs as well as hospital bills and get out of my way. " No one moved, not that they could seeing how their brick body quirked boss blocked the doorway, the man wearing a white button up shirt, orange tie and black slacks took up the whole doorway with a physique that would put muscular to shame.  So one could not blame the group of significantly famous heroes left backed into a corner like rats in a sinking ship for debating on taking the only available exit and that was the windows.

 

Deku charged at the group blocking the road, he had told Moita to keep his speed and Deku would clear the road. His would be captors severally underestimated the greenette. The idiots probably thought Deku was still unable to use his quirk, well he would show them. It felt so good to let loose, this was far better than any sparring he had undergone these past few months

 

He smashed the jeeps and vans pushing them with the sheer force of his electrically charged green fist. He grinned feeling the power of his quirk spark and ripple through his body, it had been way too long.  It was like being reunited with an old friend, the connections were so natural and he moved fluidly through the air. Each hit and deflected wave of force sent enemies flying left and right. 

 

He could see the van making it's way far from the fight, one truck and a black car managed to follow the escaping group. Deku tried to get to the dented vehicles, but his element of surprise was no longer and several quirked villains had made their way to stop him in his path. 

 

He squared up knowing he would make it out of this, because he had seen worse he had lived through worse. Those defenseless omegas in the back of that truck and Izuku's friends would make it to safety and that was all that mattered.  For now he would introduce these second rate villains to his "DETROIT SMASH!" 

 

Moita tried to keep the wheel steady but the bumps in the road weren't exactly tire friendly, he nearly hit his head on the cab's roof. His hand had shot out to steady Iida-san she almost smashed her head on the radio. "Sorry! Hold on!" He called into the back of the cab hoping the group wouldn't be injured with all this jerking and jumping. 

 

He could see they were being followed, and in the distance he could still see the glow of Deku's charged hits. This gave him some relief, "Watch out!" Iida-san cried out and Moita slammed on the breaks the van coming to a skidding stop nearly hitting a van that had shot out to block their path. The van Moita drove nearly ended up in the gravely ditch next to the road. He didn't have a chance to say anything before the door was ripped open and he was yanked out thrown to the unpaved road. 

 

Moita took a heavy kick to his left side, "Broccoli bitch stay down!" One of the men dressed in all black sent another heavy black booted kick to  Moita's back. The greenette curled inward trying to catch his breath.

 

"You thought you were going to get away? You are not going to make it out of this one without punishment. Boss said we could have our fun as long as we don't hurt that pretty face."

 

Moita pushed at the hands that gripped his hair, he was being pulled from the road towards a more grassy area just off to the side. These monsters had made their intentions clear and he fought harder when his heard Kyioko yell out.

 

"We can't have boss' piece so we'll just have our fun with you." The man twisting Moita's head back was speaking, the greenette had been cruelly pulled to his feet.  "No one is coming for you, so might as well just let this happen. The less you struggle the better, we don't want to accidentally injure you in some way do we?" The alpha with sharp teeth was panting hungrily, he licked his lips, silver eyes shining. 

 

Moita was standing facing this silver haired man with an unknown quirk, the young omega knew whatever they were going to do he couldn't win against. However that never meant he wouldn't put up a good fight and at least make his attackers bleed. So with  all his strength he head butted the silver eyed alpha, blood exploded out of the taller man's nose. 

 

 Deku was panting, he had managed to get his hands on some idiots mobile phone, he left the groaning men behind him as he propelled himself  forward he could see the van had stopped and someone was pulling the vice principal away from the road.  Each powerfully charged jump gave him not only speed but helped him cover a distance. Oh how his heart pounded and he narrowed his determined emerald eyes on his next target.

 

The men seemed too preoccupied with Moita than the van's other occupants, he could see someone had Kyioko in their arms moving to put her in the back of one of the black cars. 

 

"What!" a sharp voice barked and Deku remembered he had called a number, one that had not changed in the last six years. The sound of the sharp bark calmed his frayed nerves a little and also irritated him. Really you would think Bakugou would be more relieved to hear from him. 

 

"Sorry if you are busy I guess I can call back." The omega huffed jumping high into the air once more by pushing off the ground he was almost to his friends.

 

"Deku?"  Bakugou sounded muffled, his voice filled with concern?

 

"No it's a pizza man. Hey. Can you track this phone. I'm kinda needing some back up-" Deku dodged a spray of gravel. One of the alphas had jumped up into the air opening his mouth to spray gravel. The omega dodged, both of them landing in a grassy area, the alpha then sprayed dirt. His quirk obviously worked with his surroundings, or whatever his feet touched because when jumped again landing on the root of tree he was able to spray wood darts.

 

"Oi! Deku! Izuku!?" Someone one was shouting into the phone.

 

"Just hury!" Shoto heard his best friend shout before the call ended. "Moita!"

 

"How fast can we-" Everyone had been anticipating a show down between the orange haired boss and the number one hero. Until the phone broke their epic stare down and tension. Now the blond was growling at one of the head techs, the poor quirkless man was cowering under the table he had been expecting an explosive fight. 

 

"I-I have the position!" The Tech cried out popping up holding his own phone, then a projected map light up on the wall just behind everyone. 

 

Shoto was already out the door, Diamond Dagger on his heels.

 

"Told you! He would send us a signal." The gray haired hero nearly clicked his heels, he punched the air happily. 

 

Crimson Cold followed, he wasn't going to lose to any of these assholes. He had missed his chance six years ago but this time he wasn't going to roll over!

 

Izuku sent a roundhouse kick to the enemies jaw before he could manage to spray more wood darts. He rushed at the villain carrying the dark haired healer, but the man shouted dropping Kyioko, "My arm! I can't feel my arms!" The man growled rolling around trying to sit up. Kyioko warily moved away from him. 

 

"I'm okay, I think the drugs is wearing off. I can feel my power returning." She smiled leaning against the black car she was nearly pushed into. 

 

Izuku heard more struggles and remembered Moita, though the green haired omega was strong Deku worried he would be overpowered by the enemy. Izuku arrived just in time to see the omega knee one of the would be attackers in the groin, another was keeled over holding a hand to his nose and one to his crouch. 

 

The younger omega shakily side stepped the  third alpha that was rubbing his eyes having been hit with a blast of anti alpha spray. Moita's clothes were torn and his belt broken he shakily took stood his green hair falling over the bleeding gash just above his left eyebrow. He swayed, and Izuku smiled catching the younger man.

 

"Those bastards." Moita took a deep breath, " I-not again ever." the omega whispered low but Izuku caught the youngerman's statment.  "Ki-"

 

"She's fine. I made a call for back up, well if we leave anything for them. At least they'll be good for a ride. You know how slow some alphas can be."

 

Moita nodded, "Thanks for coming to help-" the two were suddenly torn apart by a burst of hot air.

 

Izuku skidded ten feet away from the road, he could see Moita trying to roll over to his side, the hero could see the other man was reaching his limit. 

 

"Moita!" He yelled.

 

"Worry about yourself bunny." A large alpha loomed dangerously close to where Deku was standing, the villain wore all black and suddenly there was a whipping of wind a warm heated gathering just around the large bald man's fists. He jumped up punching the ground, this only caused the wind to blow forward with the force of an explosion without the fire. 

 

The ground shook again as the earth was torn up by the force of it all, Deku jumped out of the line of fire, the spray of rocks and dirt barely missing him although the wind pushed him farther away from Moita. 

 

The green haired Omega was being surrounded by three betas wearing the standard mercenary black. Really cliche. 

 

"No ones coming for you pretty. Now come along willingly or someone's going to get hurt, really really bad."

 

Before the omega could respond one of the three circling him lunged only for his black boots to be frozen in place. The other three looked down at the growing ice now crawling up their legs.

 

"You're right about one thing, someone or rather someones are gonna get hurt."

 

Shoto took one look at Moita's disheveled appearance, blood trailing from a deep gash under his chin. The collar of his shirt was torn and the alpha could see his boyfriend's belt was missing. Moita winced at the ice completely covered the three. 

 

"A bit of overkill." The omega sighed letting out a very relieved breath. "But thanks." The young omega stepped around the ice statues ignoring their muffled cries. He avoided Shoto's outstretched hand, put his own finger up gesturing for the alpha to wait.  "Please forgive me. I- I need a minute, don't-just don't touch me." He took deep breaths. Then the omega turned near a tree to be sick. The nightmares of things he had locked away had threatened with this whole situation. He flinched when a cool hand squeezed the back of his neck, a warm one offered a white and red handkerchief.  A shaky hand took it reluctantly, knowing Shoto would be hurt, besides Moita needed to man up. Weakness wasn't something he ever allowed people to see, and here he is.

 

"You are far stronger than I've ever given you credit for. I'm sorry it took me so long to meet up with you.  I got held up by a tantrum throwing explosive idiot." 

 

"No, uh you showed up right on time. Thanks." Shoto caught the smaller man just as he collapsed. "This is nice." Moita half sobbed half giggled, his face paperwhite,  Shoto felt helpless  holding the unconscious greenette. 

 

 

 

 

"Your okay Moita-kun you are okay. You did good." Shoto calmly stated carefully adjusting the younger man's torn cardigan.  He took inventory of his omega's clothes once again.  The unconscious boy had several bruises and his belt was gone the pants loops that held the brown leather item were ripped. Moita's shirt's collar wasn't any better but for the most part nothing seemed out of place. However Shoto could read what the three had intended to do and he felt sick himself.

 

 

 

 

 

Bakugou had sailed through the air finding the destination just as another group of armed mercenaries and Dark Shield himself had arrived upon the same scene.

 

Bakugou, Shoto and a group of heroes rushed onto the scene, for the most part their were several villains unconscious and cuffed to each other. 

 

Bakugou had watched Shoto shoot off towards his own greenette, the blond could understand the icy hot asshole's urge to defend what was his. 

 

The blond hero felt his legs threaten to give out, there was Izuku in his street clothes, bruised and dirty but standing his ground facing the oncoming enemy.  Kyioko was leaning against the black van, he had watched Shoto take care of the three alpha's going for Moita before heading in Deku's direction. 

 

In all Bakugou Katsuki's years of knowing Izuku today was the day that his omega outshined any of the other days the alpha had seen his greenette in action. 

 

"I'll find you Kyioko-chan you belong to me!" Dark Shield's voice carried as the eye of the storm had seemed to calm. The tension heavy and the greenette was preparing for another fight, his freckled faced set with hard determination. This was why he had been number one hero, he was once again the symbol of peace. The greenette had taken out the wind villain now he was standing between Kyioko and Dark Shield. 

 

"She's not anything to you and you might as well give up! Make it easy on yourself." Deku shot back, his eyes taking in the group of reinforcements the dark villain had rallied. 

 

"Oh how fun it's going to be adding you to my collection! Boys bring me my wife and that green haired little vixen! I'll pay a fair price to anyone who brings me my prize alive. I don't care the condition of that one but no one touches my Kyioko! Don't worry dear, our son will be joining us shortly." 

 

"Bring it bitch! We are going to end this here and now!" Bakugou was standing beside his omega in full battle gear. 

 

Dimond dagger and Crimson Cold slid to stop just next to Deku careful to keep the dark haired omega he knew to be Iida-san. For what he had caught in typical villain monologue, Iida was just another strong omega underestimated by her alpha colleagues. Idiots. 

 

 

 

 

Back at headquarters while several top heroes had been dispatched to back up their former number one, the agency was about to be infiltrated. 

 

Eraser head had been showing his awestruck nephew around, the emotionless beta's face was as usually serious as ever but deep down he was truly happy. The two had been greeting one of the newer heroes a batwinged beta named Arthur, his hero name Night Scare. Aizawa was as usually unimpressed, but his young companion was ecstatic. The kid reminded him of his dear Eri, his heart squeezed, and she had named the boy after Mic and himself, sentimental girl. His lips twitched in a grin again feeling a warmth in the once cold heart. 

 

That's when an alarm went off notifying the building of a battle outside, instinct had the dark haired beta moving towards the hall, but a glance at his nervous grandson reminded him of his duties. He stepped into the infirmary, it was the one place in the whole building that was by standard practice fortified. 

 

The alarms were silent shortly after the group were guided into the infirmary with other quirkless staff mainly tech support. 

 

"This little guy needs some treatment, I'm afraid he antagonized his already injured hands." A familiar blond hero stepped into the infirmary.  A worried Tenya placed his son down to stand next to the familiar freckled child. Aizawa could see the boy's hands had been wrapped at one point but now painful red and purpled skin had the bandages melted into the tiny palms.

 

As Crimson Cold was talking quickly to a med tech the small boy rubbed at his eyes with the back of his pained hands.

 

"No, Ka-chan don't move them so much. " The dark haired Asas wiped at the smaller boy's eyes and then put his own hands gently over the small omega's. 

 

"Thanks it feels better." The blond child with green streaks grinned leaning briefly into his friend only for his eyes to fall on Aizawa.  "Butterfuly-san!" The boy hurried over. "Are you hurt too? Did the bad men hurt your son too?"

 

"As if. My grandpa wouldn't let anyone near me. He's got an awesome quirk." The blond boy with freckles too a step back half hiding behind his dark haired friend when the horned boy had huffed.

 

"Right. This extra is in here when my old man and this kid's asshole dad was out there battling the-"

 

"Who are you calling an extra." The horned boy growled stepping closer to the temperamental Asas. Aizawa sighed just as the little brat activated his numbing quirk reaching out and his own grandson surprised him when his horns suddenly grew and he met the boy's palm with his own fist. Their was a shine of water on the dark haired boy's hands and he growled. 

 

"Hey asshole you numbed my fucking hands. How in the-"

 

"Sa-chan." The blond and green haired omega giggled stepping out to keep his temperamental friend from resorting to old fashion fists.  

 

"I have a quirk too idiot, my grandparents were well known heroes I get my water quirk from them, and I get a deflection quirk as well. So nice try. "

 

"Fuck off." Sa-chan snarled, Aizawa was about to say something when his grandson reached out and gently took the small omega's hand and circled it with water. The dark haired boy was shaking his numb hands when he saw the horned boy grabbing at his friend he moved to push him. "Don't touch him you bastard-"

 

"My parent's were married when I was born, jerk." The boy rolled his eyes, "And look before your mouth runs away from you." He stepped back, Ka-chan's eyes were wide.

 

"Look Sa-chan! All gone." the young boy held up his hand. 

 

"I can also reverse injuries with my quirk's water ability. Only small ones for now but you watch I'll be an awesome healer when I grow up. And nothing too big will be hard for me."

 

Asas held out the omega's other hand, "Prove it idiot." Once again the horned boy did the same Aizawa rolled his eyes, damn brats. He left the two to stand in the hall and find out what just happened. Crimson Cold had hurried out to a meeting, Aizawa let his grandson know he was only going to be down the hall, he wanted to speak to an old friend.

 

Aizawa didn't wish to be apart of the meeting that was called, he was technically on leave, so he met Shinso in the hall. Their was yelling in the meeting room, and Aizawa as well as Shinso knew just who the voice belonged to. Then the door burst open a determined blond and other heroes were running down the hall.

 

"Well that's that." The new principal of UA yawned, he needed a nap, he had faith in his former students. Deku was number one and he would be number one again. He hoped to be far from that ceremony, he really didn't have the earplugs or strength to hear the prickly Pomeranian bark in protest. He shivered remembering the sports festival all those years ago. Shinso sighed, "I hear we'll be working together soon." The dark haired beta half grinned, he rarely does this because it hurts his face.

 

Before either one could continue the sound of an alarm sounded, someone was screaming there was the flash of an explosion down the hall right where the infirmary was.  Eraser head felt his heart fall to his stomach, before he could move his legs were moving but he somehow knew he was too late.

 

He could see three men crowding the small room and the sound of children crying. He glared at the intruders but there was a sudden explosion knocking the three intruders from the room instantly turning them to ash. Blue flames licking around them, darkening the walls. 

 

Shinso had pulled an alarm, Aizawa slid to a stop his boots leaving an ashy trail, he refused to think of it as human bodies. Right now all that mattered was his grandson and the people in that room. 

 

His eyes lit up and the man standing in the middle of the room held a hand to his side, his scarred skin darker against the black of his signature jacket, "Give a guy a warning eraser head." The ex villain growled, Shinso's eyes widened, his sensai was almost ash himself, and what the fuck was Dabi doing there?

 

"I didn't have time to warn these sad excuse of heroes, and I was closer. This is defiantly going to ruin my street cred. Do me a favor and don't tell my dad. I don't want the asshole getting the wrong idea. Still trying to avoid him. Like I'd go to fucking Christmas dinner." The alpha grumbled stepping around Eraser head and Shinso.

 

Aizawa took a deep breath, his grandson and the other children were peeking over a metal table someone had turned over to shield the small group behind. The boy's eyes were alight with admiration and they focused on the beta then moved to the spikey haired kid leaving like nothing happened.

 

"That shitty guy made the room smell like barbecue." Asas growled standing up.

 

"I wish I could have seen what his quirk was. Where do you think those guys went to?" Shozashi coughed waving his hand in front of him, some ash bled into the room but thankfully not past the metal door's frame. 

 

"Wow idiot what do you think happened that guy-" The dark haired boy cut himself off catching the questioning look in his blond friend's green eyes. "Dammit." He grumbled, shoving his slightly numb hands in his pockets, "Who knows." He rolled his eyes.

 

 

When Aizawa picked his grandson up, checking him over nervously, he turned back to see that the exvillian was gone. 

 

"I don't like that guy." Asas glared at the horned boy, the two shared equal glares before Asas flipped the boy off not as discreetly as he hoped, instead he was given a smack to the back of his head by one of his mother's lackey's. It was kinda worth hearing Ka-chan's giggle and those green eyes were back on him, Katsumi's hands were no longer bleeding but they were still red and raw looking. "Fucking amateur." The dark haired boy grumbled to himself.

Chapter 26: Leave me To Dream

Summary:

Sacrifice is the heart of friendship

Notes:

Long chapter. Soon we are back to our heroes where it will end then an epilogue will follow

Chapter Text

If there was one thing Shinso values more in his somewhat fucked up life, its family. No not blood related, he gave up on those bastards long ago.  He valued his friends as family and would put his all into protecting them. And by extension anyone his family valued and kept safe, he would without hesitation put himself between certain death and those his only family held dear. This wouldn't be put to the test very soon.

 

Aizawa-sensai wanted to safetly evacuate the building of non essential staff. Code for the vulnerable civilians. The family whom happen to be dropping in on their lunchbreak taking hero relative, spouse and janitorial catering staff. 

 

Chargebolt gave him a thumbs up as he led a snall reluctant group through the underground safe exit. Just an elevator down to a secure exit where a shuttle or car would take those civilians to another secure location.

 

"Alright Toshi good friend, I almost forgot! Ugh you see uh  Kiri-" the blond grinned near the elevator scratching the back of his neck rocking on the heels of his custom made converse. The blond beta was wearing a gray T-shirt with a yellow lightening bolt, and a pair of black skinny jeans. Denki liked the bright colors, then again Kirishima was just as bad. Those two could never be lost in a crowd. Shinso  glanced back down to the beta's feet.

 

Smiling slightly, he was glad he had found those online ordering them as a late birthday present having missed the last one and maybe too many before. However his old friend had greeted him as if no time had passed between them. 

 

The indigo alpha knew his friend had obviously been visiting with the boisterous Red Riot earlier. Was it something to do with the couple's engagement? Hitoshi had personally taken great pleasure in causing some homophobic piece of garbage to walk straight into a wall, five times. More like compelled but whatever. The indigo hero had given the lesser known poor excuse of a hero license carrying bastard a fair warning. If he spouted his hate speech or so much as glanced in the newly engaged hero couple's direction, Shinso would personally take photographs as the offending bastard jumped into traffic naked. 

 

Hitoshi discreetly looked Kami over for any injury or maybe the blond had heard some hurtful remark. It wasn't widely accepted for an alpha to chose anyone except an omega let alone chose to be in a male alpha male beta relationship. Shinso hated some of the things the less reputable gossip rags said on the subject of Red Riot and Chargebolt's engagement. He would have had words with the editor but he was beaten to the punch.

 

Bakugou had lit a news stand on fire selling the tabloid, then stormed off to do the same to the other stalls near the newspaper's own building. Only for the stalls nearby to quickly dispose of their copies out of fear. The owner of the trash rags threatened to drag the number one hero's name through the mud. The idiot had the nerve to stupidly threaten to dig up dirt on the explosive ash blond alpha and those affiliated with him. 

 

 Good thing Izuku was there to hold the temperamental alpha back.  Shinso was sure one for all was used in the process. It took everything in Izuku to keep Bakugou from carrying out his new self appointed mission. 

 

Todoroki always the level headed of the group had put out the fire with his quirk, he then made a phone call. The half and half alpha bought the building that owned the paper then promptly evacuated said building all on the same day within hours, he then burned it to the ground with the news papers to fuel the flames. 

 

Shinso almost died of shock from the mere sight of Bakugou Katsuki standing wide eyed and speechless. His hands no longer crackling with sparks, Izuku had been hanging on the alpha's back, sliding down jaw dropping.

 

The half ice half fire alpha had shrugged avoiding Izuku's reprimanding glare. "I plan on making this building into an educational center for the arts and community garden. It was faster this way." All said in Todoroki's signature monotone voice.

 

Shinso once more had to pinch himself fearing he had died all because Bakugou Katsuki had thumped Shoto on the back throwing his blond head back and roaring with laughter. 

 

Shinso pushed these thoughts from him focusing on his friend. The indigo haired hero was thankful to find no sign of injury or distress, but the shorter boy stilled  appeared nervous. Was something wrong? Was he injured somewhere else? 

 

Kaminari helped usher a group of janitors and cafeteria workers into one black shuttle, he motioned for Shinso to follow.

 

"Spit it out Bakachu! You overrated phone charger!" Asas growled holding Katsumi's wrist so he wasn't lost or worse distracted and wondering off. Something the kid had a habit doing. God help him. Asas was glad to be there, Katsumi had no self preservation. Idiot. Asas was sure to pull Katsumi closer to Shinso-sensei. 

 

Shinso shot the loud pup a disapproving look. The boy only shrugged murmuring a half hearted apology.  Asas liked standing near the purple haired hero and looked away hating the thought the alpha was annoyed with him. Shinso only ruffled the boy's dark hair an offering of silent reassurance. Asas only allowed the indigo haired hero this liberty.  The pup then touched his own dark  hair wondering if he would look half as cool if he dyed it the indigo color. Asas thought the alpha was way cooler than any of the more well known hero idiots.

 

Shinso-sensei was blunt and therefore honest but never harsh. That and his quirk was super awesome, not that Asas would openly praise anyone. 

 

Katsumi  giggled covering his mouth with his bandaged hand catching the eye roll the blond beta shot Sa-chan. 

 

Charge bolt grinned he wasn't even bothered having dealt with Bakugou for years, this kid was a hissing kitten compared to that explosive Pomeranian. Then there was that adorable freckled pup, Kami found it hard to believe that cute little bean was in anyway related to King explosion murder.

 

"Kamin-" Hitoshi frowned. 

 

"Oh sorry. You see, Kiri probably already asked Bakugou to be his best man  so I thought I better do the same. So will you be my best man it would-"

 

Hitoshi was shocked into silence. No pun intended, then he realized he hadn't said anything out loud by his friend's crestfallen expression. 

 

"I mean it's ok if you don't want to. I just thought on a special day I would want one of my best friends to participate. I- I understand if you think it's weird that two of the same primary gender is weird or wrong-I mean my own family refused-I don't want to put you on the spot-I-I mean it's okay if-if you have-" Kaminari's posture was more defeated. His scent sad and hurt he tried to laugh it off but his face couldn't hide his painful expression. "It's okay man. Sorry to put you on the spot. Just forget it-" Hitoshi wondered if his friend knew he was repeating himself.

 

"Yes!" Hitoshi yelled cutting his friend off. Yes Kaminari had confirmed their friendship wasn't one sided. Denki had even said BEST FRIEND.  Hitoshi cleared his throat coughing into his fist, "I mean. I-I'm sorry I didn't speak up. I was just shocked. It's just you are one of my best friends well my only next to Izuku of course." Now they were both rambling. Hitoshi shoved his hands in his pockets looking anywhere but at his friend.  His best friend.

 

"If-I mean if you're sure. I-I don't know what it all entails but I will fulfill my duties to the best of my abilities. I'm not the best socially but-" Kaminari's face lit up Shinso looked away again keeping his hands into his pockets, rocking back on his heels The blond's smile was so bright Hitoshi was sure the electric beta had activated his electricity quirk.

 

"Have you met Bakugou that guys explosive in social environments. Did you see what he did to the parking lot when-wait you were out of town. He lost his keys couldn't get into his car so he blew it up. The car and half the parking garage! Why do you think all explosive and fire quirk heroes have to now park in the underground lot? It's layered to survive an atomic bomb." Hitoshi's grin widened he laughed imagining such an act although he wasn't surprised.  He couldn't stop smiling as rare as the expression was to him. But he was a friend, good enough in Kaminari's eyes to be his best man. 

 

Sa-chan and Ka-chan glanced over at each other and shrugged, Katsumi was giggling remembering what Chargebolt had said. His silly alpha.  His daddy was so temperamental. Whatever that word meant he was sure his dad was because people used it all the time. 

 

 

Aizawa walked over placing his grandson down in front of the pups. The boy was holding a black kitten under his own red hoodie.  Charge Bolt smiled catching sight of familiar merch then the young kid with soft blushish grey hair was staring up at him in awe.

 

Aizawa was explaining the change of plans. "It has been confirmed Midoryia defeated several villains calling for extraction. That means-" the dark haired ponytailed beta spoke now to Asas and not down to him. "Iidia-san is safe and very eager to see her son. Not to mention a certain engine hero is just as eager if not more to have his family reunited." 

 

Asas turned away feeling his eyes prickle but the dark haired beta and other two heroes didn't embarrass him by treating him like a baby.  He did welcome the ash blond at his side to leaning in to rest his head of soft hair against Asas's shoulder. The two jumped when the horned kid nearly shrieked with excitement.

 

"Charge Bolt! You're CHARGE BOLT! Uncle -Toshi! He's here! " the boy tugged on the indigo alpha's pant leg ignoring the other kid's low growl. Instead he continued to hold tight to his uncle's jean hip. "Is ah is ah Red Riot here too!?"  The young boy was jumping up and down careful to keep the kitten tucked close to his chest. 

 

"Pft, I should have guessed you are a fan of Shitty hair-"Sa-chan growled hoping his ears weren't as red as he felt them to be when Ka-chan giggled. What kind of quirk was this! The small omega had the ability to make Asas' cheeks to burn and heart to quicken.

 

"You-you mean un-uncle K-kiri?" Katsumi hated how his stutter sometimes appeared out of no where especially although it was becoming less noticeable. He shyly hid behind his dark haired friend afraid of some kind of backlash. Asas stood ready to defend his anxious friend, the boy hated the sour of anxiety that this trained response caused. The Iida pup swore to never let his friend to be made fun of for his slight stutter. Besides it gave Ka-chan character, far from boring.

 

The boy holding the kitten wrinkled his forehead he was about to ask if they knew Red Riot too. The young boy had seen the news when his favorite hero had bent a knee and asked the cool blond to marry him. Papa shut the television off when someone started to say a male alpha and male beta was wrong. Dad had growled and vowed they weren't watching that garbage channel ever again. 

 

"Oh I see you're a big fan! And you've met my two favorite nephews-" Chargebolt grinned causing the cute light blueish haired pup to turn back towards him.

 

"We are your only nephews." Ka-chan put his lightly bandaged  hands over his mouth giggling again peeking out from behind his taller friend. Kaminari ruffled Katsumi's soft hair, only to pull his hand back before it was numbed by a growling mini Bakugou. Seriously did his bro have a secret love child? Aizawa was even smiling slightly.

 

"Hands off you glorified phone charger!" Asas took a swipe at the beta. 

 

Kaminari rolled his eyes looked like history would repeat itself.  Well pay backs a bitch! Bakugou was going to have fun with this one.

The blond ignored the dark haired boy and instead glanced down at the wide eyed excited pup with grayish blue hair. "What's your name little guy?"

 

"Oh. Sorry. Kaminari this is Shozashi. He's-" Hitoshi smiled at his nephew, he had forgotten to mention the pup was a big fan. Everyone including himself had been too busy.

 

"Eri's son?" The blond kneeled down a slightly sad expression in his suddenly somber scent caused the pup to frown.

 

"You knew my mom?" The young boy asked the  sour scent of sadness rolled off the pup as well. Katsumi took a nervous step closer to his new friend and Asas growled at the blond for upsetting this kid and by extension Ka-chan. Asas made the sudden assumption that this brat's mother had died and that hit to close to home. His worry for his own mother threatening to overwhelm him. 

 

The dark haired beta was kneeling down in front of him. "She's alright brat. Remember what I said. Besides she's with Deku, that troublesome pup doesn't know how to give up let alone fail.  Trust that if you can't trust me." The new principal stood up his scarf perfectly in place, Asas noticed that the indigo hero wore the same scarf. While he pulled the alpha hero away the idiot walking phone charger was talking to the annoying kid.

 

"I knew your mom alright. She was one strong fearless kid. She took down some pretty powerful villains with this little guy's mom." Kaminari pointed to the ashblond. " She was amazing, and at the time no older than you. Sorry to hear-I don't think you would remember you were such a tiny guy. But I was there at the fu-well anyway. What ya got there?"

 

The blond changed the subject the young boy quietly held out a kitten, "We found it by a car. All alone I thought he would like to come home and meet Inks, my other kitty. Grandfather gave Inks to me."    

 

"Well Kirishima and I should stop by if you don't mind and meet your kitty. Red Riot has s soft spot for cats. Besides its been too long since we've seen your dad."

 

"Really! You know my boring old man! And Red Riot likes cats too! So cool!"

 

"Alright time to go kiddos. Sensai Eraser Head wants you puos in the last lift its going to the Todoroki estate directly, looks like the top five and some tens even will meet you all there. "

 

A policeman saluted Charge Bolt and glanced nervously in Shinso's direction. Same old prejudice. The indigo hero was used to it but there was a small hissing at the stranger from the little Bakugou pup, and dual growls from the other two. The three youngsters were stepping around him, he  was being scented as well as defended.  Well that was cute and once more he felt a lightness in his chest, he belonged and these pups had already claimed him as part of their pack.

 

"Well kiddo looks like you'll get to meet Red Riot a lot sooner. And that means Deku and a certain healer will meet us too. "Kami stood up ruffling the kid's soft blueish gray head careful of the boy's horns. The boy's jaw nearly dropped to the ground, causing the electric beta to laugh.  

 

"I wasn't worried." Sa-chan didn't care if relief rolled off of him. He suddenly felt exhausted, just as the indigo alpha started talking to the driver the small kitten bolted past him only to have Ka-chan and the nameless goat boy running after the flea bag.

 

"I better let the other drivers in on the change of plans." He tapped his phone texting only to frown. "Its not going through stupid phone. I'll be back." Shinso held his own phone with no service and sensai had already entered the building.  Kami turned to hurry off when the black SUV's driver started discussing the route calling Shinso's attention he stepped away from the pups, they weren't too far having caught their new pet.

 

Hitoshi felt uneasy about something, that police officer had a hand on Kaminari's shoulder from where Hitoshi could see. And the former UA student watched his friend tense but didn't shrug the stranger's touch off.  

 

Then a sudden wave of cold water hit the young alpha with such a force that his body flew against the now overturned van. He took in a deep breath coughing in an attempt to clear his lungs. Fear tore threw him, he could see the slight shimmer of a bubble just peaking out from behind a parked suv. 

 

"Smart fucking brats." He sputtered rolling to his feet. There wasn't any civilians left, just the kids and he made out less than a handful of personnel and counted ten cops. No, fuck! Not cops! 

 

"Hey! Sohma! You idiot! Don't ignore me!" Hitoshi watched as a kid with grey hair walked past him eyes glazed over. This boy was wearing a familiar UA training uniform. What the fuck were students doing here?

 

He was on his feet catching the red haired UA student before the inexperienced teen ran straight into the heat of it all. Why wasn't the kid compelled? Hitoshi jumped back pulling the kid with him.

 

"Let go! He's my friend! Something-" the student growled and hissed. 

 

"Look kid! We need a plan that's a brainwashing quirk." Hitoshi barked, he was going to kill someone and it was going to be slow.

 

"Fuck those assholes! " The kid pulled himself away it seemed one other lesser known hero joined them ducking down where they were pinned down behind the overturned van and the driver was already six feet away eyes blank he joined the other security personnel seemingly hypnotized. 

 

The hero newcomer was wearing a black jumpsuit, his long grey braid falling over his shoulder as he pressed himself against an overturned shuttle. Hitoshi took in the familiar quirk subduing scarf.

 

Hitoshi glanced across the parkinglot they needed to keep focus off the pups. He needed a plan and quick! He would draw attention to the kids chancing a run to the building. 

 

"Oh godds. That's who they're here for?" The red haired omega rubbed his shoulder. And Shinsou remembered these two UA teens.  "He only came because of me. I have a check up and Iida-sensai said she wanted to see it personally before clearing me for training. Sora the idiot told me he was coming no matter what. He didn't trust I wouldn't follow medical directions. And then the alarm went off  we thought the building was cleared. The intercome said as much! So much for security outside! Now- now this."

 

"Listen uh you two. So lets put our cards on the table, full transparency and all well I have a useless quirk." The young hero omega was wearing dark goggles and a grey face mask covering his mouth and nose. Hitoshi's arm hair stood up when the younger hero removed his mask and continued to speak. "By the way my name is Hikaru. An unfortunate joke my parents came up with "Shining Star indeed." The young omega grimaced.  Hitoshi noticed how the gray haired man looked away.

 

"I can only control a person's actions if they look me in the eyes, it activates my manipulation quirk. I can see the deepest phobias or fears.  But only if I make eye contact even a reflection. My quirk isn't exactly useful in these types of situations. I'm not well trained with my uh quirk neutralizing scarf here, as you know made with capture tape components.."

 

"Fuck you buddy. Mine might be just as useless but I'm not going to cower here and not try to save my idiot friend." The young teenage omega started to stand only to duck a spray of deadly pressured water. Hitoshi pulled the impulsive kid down barely. "Do you want to be decapated? That's a hero ranked 11, Sir.Tidal wave!" Hitoshi growled.

 

"I' not going to just sit here with captain useless and what quirk do you have? Huh?"

 

"I get it. Nothing I haven't heard before. So what can you do kid?" The older omega cut off a growl from the alpha hero. The grey haired man arched a thin eyebrow keeping his goggles on. 

 

Nightmare had been talking to a kid in tech support, she was coming up with implants. She had a chip he could have surgically installed at his temples and with a simple commanding thought contacts like a second transparent eyelid would activate covering his sensitive red pupils. 

 

It would allow him to activate his quirk on command. Instead of taking off and putting on special sunglasses. Maybe everyone's nightmares or horrible haunting traumas' wouldn't be on display for him. He had learned tricks to get such intrusions under control but it was difficult especially under stress. He nearly drove his hero license examiner insane with his fear. It was of reliving the loss of his pregnant mate. Nightmare hated his quirk. 

 

Now some bratty kid that could easily be his kid brother if he had one, was calling him useless. Kids no manners these days, so Nightmare wanted to hear this kid's magnificent quirk. Maybe something flashy, he rolled his goggled covered eyes. Life was so unfair!

 

Ukie hissed, grinding his teeth, "Whatever. "  he held out his hands tiny red strings starting to spring up. "If I get close enough I can turn anyone into my puppet. I just have to concentrate on parts of their body to make a psychic  connection. Red strings of the person's own Psychic energy.  But I don't have much of a range, ok! I have to get close."

 

Hitoshi could hear the crackling of electricity his head shot up over the side of the van. Kaminari was being forced to use his quirk on others. All for the amusement of the mercenary group, the controlled heroes were forced to fight each other. 

 

The red head at Shinsou's side hissed watching some rookie hero send cement daggers at the teen in the UA training uniform. To the indigo hero's surprise Kaminari somehow broke free of whatever hold these fuckers had and pushed the motionless teen out of the way. 

 

The UA student snapped out of the mind controlled haze once he was knocked back. A shot of water spraying in the stunned teen's direction took his feet out from under him, luckily the boy jumped out of the way of the tidal wave just in time,  however it pulled Denki in. 

 

And Shinsou seethed as the electric hero didn't get up. Nothing mattered anymore, that was his family.  Kaminari was his brother, he was a friend to Shinsou even when the teenage mind quirk owner had announced to class 1-A that he was not there to make friends, nor did he need them. Midoriya and Kaminari must have missed that speech because they both greeted him every morning.   They pulled him into their orbit and encouraged him. 

 

Shinsou realized just how alone he was once Izuku and Denki started sitting with him at lunch and high fiving during training.   Then one day the young alpha had been called a villain during lunch. It was memorable not because  he was accused of being a villain or spy, that was an everyday thing. No, that day was the first time someone had defended him. Or someones, milk had sailed across the cafeteria towards him, but it never reached it's destination.

 

It was caught by a string of tape before it was tossed back with force at the culprit. Izuku had shouted at the offender who by then was covered in milk. Shinso forgot how to talk when Kirishima and Bakugou marched over to have words. 

 

"It'll be fine. You're part of the Bakusquad." Mina had slid an extra brownie that Bakugou had snatched from the bully's tray. For Bakugou it wasn't friendship just alpha pride he considered Kirishima his best and maybe only friend and Kirishima was pack as was Sero, Denki and Mina. Shinsou being Kirishima and  Denki's friend made the young indigo alpha pack by association. Although he didn't tolerate the bullying of Izuku. Midoryia made him promise to leave Bakugou alone. No matter what the blond pulled. He heard the underlying threat, Izuku would never forgive the mind quirk user. He found he s in the same boat as Todoroki, Iida, and Uraraka. So he grit his teeth and reminded himself Izuku could defend himself. Never understanding why the greenette put up with it. The alpha refocused, he had to keep his friend, and these pups safe.

 

A younger Shinsou would have never in a million years believed he would be called Uncle, or that pups would admire him and that he would be someone's best friend let alone best man. These things he was given were priceless others might see a high five and offer to study or sit around in a group playing video games or even sleeping over at a friend's house, as common unremarkable gestures. But these things were life changing. Even an alpha could get touch starved, and he owed Kaminari, Izuku and Sansei so much. He would not let this slight go unchecked, besides he would soon be called uncle by whomever Red Riot and Charge Bolt adopted. 

 

As per Denki's well thought out plan, at least he had proudly told both Hitoshi and Izuku his timeline. He had said,  if they managed not to kill a plant, they would graduate to adopting an animal and if that was properly cared for they would level up to adopting a pup all within a certain time frame. He had proudly shared this with Hitoshi during a very rare moment today in their busy schedules. 

 

"Listen, and listen good."  Hitoshi started to stand. " I am the senior hero here. So I'm ordering you to defend those pups hiding behind the parked SUV. We need to hold these bastards off in time for back up. If anyone has a cell I suggest you put in the call and keep trying. But I want those kids in a safe room in the building. Wait until its safe to make a move. I do not want their position exposed prematurely."

 

"I can help." The red headed teen protested.

 

"Listen kid I know you can. You did great at the big estate fight. But you were injured then, and you're still healing. If Iida-san found out I let you run into a battle without proper med clearance. She'll numb my arms so bad I won't be able to feel them for a month.I'm sure you've heard the stories. Even if she lets me live Lord explosion murder himself will blast my head off either with his shrieking voice or explosive quirk. Maybe a combination of both." Shinsou sighed lazily.

 

"I think I'd rather die then deal with him especially if his adorable little bean of a son along side UA's famous delinquents where injured. I'll bring your friend back so I don't die by the explosive hands of the number 1 hero. God that guy's ego is ridiculous, he just had to become number one. He was annoying in school and even more obnoxious now that he's number one."

 

"Wait are you talking about Ground Zero?" The gray haired omega gasped.

 

"Yeah." Shinsou shrugged.

 

"But-" The red haired teen hissed.

 

"Not negotiating. As a hero we must prioritize those in need of rescue by vulnerability. Besides that guy is about to get married. His soon to be would kill me if I let anything happen to him.  I have a sinking feeling I'm going to get stuck planning the bachelor party because godds know what Ground Zero would come up with, ugh I hate being social.  I just don't do social!" Hitoshi started to walk towards the fake cops who were having fun toying with the helpless heroes. Hitoshi could see Kaminari climbing to his feet unsteadily.  

 

"Hold on Denki. Hang on." Hitoshi whispered to himself.

 

"Wait you can't take them alone." Nightmare hissed, the smaller man was trying to place the heroes name. The guy wasn't one on the news or interviewed in the paper who was he? He knew the top heroes it sounded like, seriously Nightmare had only read about Ground Zero. He didn't even have the luck to pass him in the halls let alone see his quirk in person. This was his first time even being close to Charge Bolt and he read that the blond was going to marry one of the top five. Red Riot. He had also read some nasty press but who believed those things anymore anyway, love was love. He glanced over to where the nameless hero had pointed.

 

"I'm used to it." He started to shuffled towards the group, his scarf loosening, if they could have seen his eyes the villains would have been quaking in fear from the burning fire within them.

 

 

"Oh look another weak one. I thought this agency had some of the best. Guess they aren't all what they say they are."  A mind quirk user smirked glaring at Hitoshi, the pink haired bastard was iver confident. Hitoshi swore it would be pinky's down fall.

 

"I guess you are the ones that jammed the phones. Was it you?" Shinso kept his voice steady eyes flashing to where another hero hit Kaminari with a spray of rocks knocking him off his feet, blood scenting the air. Hitoshi held his instincts back. He wanted to go to his friend, he gave nothing away facing the evil in front of him. The water quirk hero was just a puppet and the mercenaries were just  having fun with whomever was left standing.

 

"No. Not me. But I'm the one that called it." The cocky bastard snapped back.

 

"Oh, and are you also the one in charge here?" Shinso waited for his answer.

 

"Ya what of it." The water quirk started to bubble in the  hands of the hero behind the mind manipulator.

 

"Well just wanted you to show me just how powerful your quirk was by hitting your buddies there behind you with it releasing Sir Tidal wave while you're at it." 

 

The fake cop next to the water sprayer understood all to quick and shouted for everyone to get back. He knew this guy was trouble, the hair on his arm had stood up when he met the guy.  But the pink haired man was unable to stop himself from following orders. He tried to fight against, still partially aware.  The villain was confused.

 

How? How was he suddenly a puppet? The indigo healer hadn't touch anyone, how is his quirk-

 

"You! You're going to pay for what you've done to my friend." The indigo mind fucker growled rushing the stunned pink haired mind quirk user.

 

Hinto hit the ground feeling the blade of a dagger cut past his left thigh, his feet were tied and body wrapped in capture tape. He struggled tied upside dow from the power lines above. " No! Fuck! This tape! Let me out!"

 

Shinso sneered at the mind quirk user, "You're lucky I don't have you jump off a building or into traffic. I don't have the time but I might be back to change my mind."

 

The water quirk users were fighting, "What are you doing Gin! You are on our side." The water user could see the blank look in his friends eyes, they were glassy and grey.

 

Shinso ignore this instead he focused on the other mind quirk users, the gravel sprayer had been knocked back and wasn't getting up. Shinso would have to fight the mind quirk users and maybe some other unknown  quirk users. He would have to find a way to safely deal with the compelled heroes.  It didn't matter he would help those being attacked but first he would neutralize all threats.

 

Shinso could feel a tingle buzzing the back of his brain, someone was trying to compel him, who the hell did these bastards think they are?

 

He made his way to where Denki was laying on his side, his back to Shinso, but the young alpha could smell the copper and salt that was Denki's blood. The blond's natural scent of mint and tang was more dulled, this was so foreign to Shinso, Denki was all carefree and laughter. The blond was never still or quiet, something in Hitoshi froze up, instinct screamed to go to his kin, but training kept him facing the present dangers. 

 

He turned to a hero with a nasty quirk, Shinso wasn't going to have an easy go, he knew this guy. The mind compelling hero had seen this particular guy with short cropped orange hair in the agency's gym. He had a sonic quirk, the indigo hero didn't want to hurt anyone of his colleagues but he was being mentally attacked and the heroes were starting to face him. He was well trained but their were too many mind quirks pushing at his brain pulling at his boiling blood demanding submission with pheromones and pulling and pushing him mentally. His nose began to bleed as well as his ears. He stepped into a puddle actions sluggish, invisible weights on his   Shoulders and feet. 

 

If he could knock out the mind quirk users than some of the compelled would be free. Two heroes blocked his path then one behind him. He braced himself but the hit never came. Instead some of the weight was lifted from his arms and he the hero behind him was wrapped to the light pole a few feet behind him. A villain had been pulled and flung against a parked Suv. 

 

Shinso was surprised to see the grey haired omega. The delinquents have the pups and one kitten, I believe the dark haired kid called it Goat. " Nightmare gave a weak smile, he faced the villains having knocked the heroes back he had lassoed the bodies in capture tape. He still had tape left but the other hero was out.

 

Hikaru counted himself lucky to have the element of surprise on the compelled heroes and the twisted minipulting villains or he would be badly wounded or worse. He was useless, and not even top 100. He had given up on his dream of ranking top ten or even 20. But he glanced at the indigo hero a few feet away. The villains were temporarily caught off guard.  "Whatever you do, don't look into my eyes." The young omega grimaced removing his goggles pushing them up over his head. 

 

He turned and the villains that were behind him started to cry out, at least three of the five. He was being targeted, he wasn't strong enough to reach the ones figuring his quirk out refusing to look at him. The young omega snapped his goggles down three villains were wreathing an failing in various states of madness and the stink of fear crackled and burned like firewood. The sonic hero and the gravel spitting hero had managed to break free of the tape and Nightmare refused to use his quirk on them, even at his own risk. Hitoshi heard a groan both heroes turned Kaminari was coming to. 

 

He shook his head reading his friends thoughts. Nightmare understood, the heroes and himself were just barely outside the puddled water but the villains and the indigo hero weren't so fortunate. The sonic hero was building up energy for an attack.

 

"Do it Kaminari I'll be fine. Hurry. Hurry or lives will be lost. " Denki shook his head. "This is what heroes do, what we signed up for. Besides I'll be fine. Don't you trust me?" 

 

"No. You can't be sure-" Denki was within reach of the puddle.

 

"Are we not friends?" Shinso hated what he was about to do.

 

Nightmare felt his skin prickle he knew what the hero was doing, and understood how much one would hate using a quirk on a friend.

 

"Yes but-" Denki understood all too late what Shinso was about to do.

 

"It's for your own good and others. Use ur charge to light up this puddle! Now!" He hissed Sonic was about to release as was Sir Tidal Wave they took a stance aiming for both the alpha and beta hero ignoring the young omega.

 

 Denki felt himself reaching his will not powerful enough to fight not the strength of such an experienced quirk user.   He had barely broken free from lesser users just temporarily. Shinso closed his eyes knowing it might not end so well. He put in his mind the vision of his two friends marrying. 

 

Happy and alive, owning a damn cat with a rediculous name. He envisioned a chubby cheeked grinning toddler running happily into Denki's out stretched arms. Kirishima was holding two more giggling pups on his broad shoulders a loving smile aimed in his husband's direction. 

 

Shinso remembered the friendships he was so graciously given, these things flashed across his mind's eye. Thoughts after all though feeling like lifetime were just seconds. This was a nice reality, kinda like dreams that felt like years but were only as long as a night. Ah sleep he still fought to sleep longer than a few hours. Soon he wouldn't complain. 

 

It would be alright, though he wasn't in battle gear the soles of his shoes common thin converse. A gift for his birthday, the first of many his friends helped celebrate. He took a deep breath feeling the crackle knowing he wouldn't get to be there for the wedding. Would never have experienced the same happiness as his friends. He just hoped Aizawa-sensei would be ok, Shinso didn't want anyone to mourn him and maybe they would just briefly.

 

He had resigned himself years ago to this reality. He was undeserving anyway, haunted by his parent's abandonment. Despite what his friends continuously told him he knew he had a quirk that repelled any close relationships it scared enough away. 

 

His friends deserved their happiness he wished the true heroes happy lives. Even a smiling Izuku and a nervous Bakugou were there behind his clasped eyelids. In the ash blond's arms a pup with soft green head of hair peeking out from a green and orange blanket.

 

Hell Todoroki would find the life he so deserved, his young mate and a proud grandfather at their side. A smile curved Shinso's lips, so many pups reaching UA in their parent's footsteps.

 

At least he would see his other surrogate father, he would loudly greet him like he used to. Welcoming him home, Allmight would most likely be waiting.

 

HITOSHI SHINSO I MISSED YOU! COME HERE AND GIVE YOUR OLD MAN A HUG! The blond would demand.

 

Hitoshi my boy it's good to see you again.   

 

He felt the water under his feet ripple then he was suddenly airborne. Eyes snapping open his arms wrapped tightly around him. 

 

Denki was on his feet, Shinso's deep violet eyes heard a splash, several echoed liked dominos  but none mattered except the grey haired omega with smoke swirling from the unmoving body face down in the sediment saturated murky water. Smoke like breaths in winter wafting upward a broken pair of goggles just out of reach from the outstretched unmoving  hand.

 

The tape loosened dropping Shinso with a splash landing on his feet like a cat with nine lives. Nine too many for any sacrifice, the villains neutralized just feet away, maybe dead. They didn't matter, he slide to his knees next to the unmoving young hero. 

 

"Please. Please." He shakily turned the body over in his arms. Slight burns outlined the younger man's jaw line and freckled his hands and forehead with a sickly pinkish red and grey. Blood trickled from his slightly opened lips. 

 

The indigo hero felt for a pulse hands shaking "You idiot why!?"

 

""You're both idiots!" Denki was on his knees near the cradled body. He held the broken goggles in his trembling hands. "Who is he?"

 

"He said his name was Hikaru. I don't know anything more. He has a mind quirk."

 

"Over here!" Denki waved the rush of familiar collegues led by a pale Aizawa. The beta had thought the worst, his eyes flicking over the only son he had he couldn't lose another family member.  Not again! But here the young alpha was, alive! Unharmed, well all injuries looked superficial. 

 

"I couldn't control it. ChargeBolt! " Hero Sonic Belt's voice nearly broke. Tidal Wave's legs gave out and he stared at his own trembling hands in disbelief.

 

"Get a healer now!" Shinso growled lifting the boy with the gray braid into his arms. "His pulse is faint!" 

 

"It couldn't be helped."  Charge Bolt wiped at his tear brimmed eyes.

 

Hitoshi carried the boy to the building running easily with such a weightless boy.

 

"Live idiot because I'm going to fucking kill you when you wake up!" He growled.

 

When they reached the infirmary a medic quickly wrapped the young boy's eyes.

 

"Is that necassary?" Denki frowned "Is he injured there too?" The electric beta swallowed he looked green.

 

"This is on me Denki." Shinso placed a hand on his friends shoulder. Tear stained cheeks tilted upward, the shorter man standing, tear brimmed eyes focusing on his friend. "They would have killed us, and used our colleagues' quirks to gain access to the building then. Who knows how many others they would have compelled and worse killed at the hands of our friends."

 

Shinso was suddenly silenced by an electric fist colliding with his jaw, knocking him back. The the stunned alpha was offered a red knuckled hand. "You deserved that!" Kaminari helped his friend stand surprising the indigo hero once more by embracing him. Shinso hugged awkwardly back. His only experience with hugs were from Izuku, the omega really liked hugs and platonic scenting with friends.

 

The two awkwardly turned back to the boy another medic quickly wrapping the greenettes eyes heavily. 

 

"His quirk is dangerous if he wakes he'll maybe unable to control it and it will be problematic. After all the omega has a villain's quirk-"

 

The medic didn't get to finish due to Shinso taking the beta by the collar of his white button up shirt. "Have some respect! That omega has a fucking name! It's Hikaru and he just saved the lives of seven heroes my best friend and myself not to mention this fucking building! Have some goddamn respect! " The alpha growled as did two of the conscious heroes sitting in the hospital beds.

 

"Hitoshi." Aizawa was there his calming hand on the young alpha's shoulder. "This wont help our friend."

 

"No it wont although it would be satisfying." The familiar monotoned voice broke the tension. "You are excused, Mr. Isihi. You can go home and don't bother coming back."

 

Todoroki approached the bed a look of disgust in his narrowed dual toned eyes. "Now I suggest someone find an replacement set of goggles if they would like to be further employed."

 

The temperature in the room seemed to drop, Todoroki was scowling at a thick folder in his hands. His eyes softened briefly looking on the unconscious young omega. The world could be sick and cruel. Especially to orphans left in the hands of disgusting minders. No one needed to see the file that had been compiled, a medical history that led his curious mind  down a twisted road he wished he had inquired about. 

 

His agency's head secretary was thorough perhaps painfully so. Her quirk typing, reading quirk compiled all information relating to this young boy, only to have her complete the file with more information. Extra she had sadly handed the red folder over. It affected this omega's medical history, but then their were others. 

 

" I'll leave one of Iida-san's trusted   And capable healers." 

 

"Where are-" Shinso frowned his chest heaving adrenaline peaking.

 

"I have a building to burn to the ground and will salt the earth with it." He left without another word leaving everyone confused he passed two familiar UA students.

Chapter 27: HERO

Summary:

a diffrent pov of our heroes

Notes:

HERE IS SOME FILLER, JUST A LITTLE FLUFF BEFORE WE START TYING UP LOo SE ENDS. YES THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL A LITTLE SHORT EPILOGUE IF YOU WILL, WIth THE KIDDOS. AND I JUST WANT SOME OF OUR BOI'S TO BE HAPPY. SHINSO IS ONE CHARACTER I HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR, OK WELL HIM AND TODOROKI. SO...BE WARNED. LOL I just want SHINSO TOOOOO BE HAPPPPPY! Sooooon my pretties sooon the end is near.
I know i keep saying that but, for realzies this time!

Chapter Text

Hikaru tensed he thought he could hear whispering to his right, he nervously brought a hand up to his face. He wasn't wearing any goggles and from experience he knew it was dangerous to just open his eyes.

"I told you to ssh, you woke him up!" a small voice grumbled from just to the omega's left side.

"Oh can it! Idiot. And don't tell me what to do. You're the dumb ass that let the cat go." Another small child's voice a little louder snapped back in reply.

"Don't argue guys, you're scaring Goat." came a softer less harsh tone belonging to a third child. 

Hikaru knew he had to be dreaming, maybe he really was dead, although heaven wouldn't normally smell like a mix of apples, oranges and cinnamon an overly sweet but not at all bothersome scent filled his lungs. Pups? There were pups near by, within reach and did he hear a meow. Did one say Goat? Was there an actual goat in this room? Where was this room? It didn't feel like the normally cold clinically sterile lonely hospital room.

"Hey, Mister Nightmare. Sorry we woke you up. Daddy said you were really tired but Goat got out and he ran into your room and-" The small voice leaned close the other two children were a little further away arguing.

Nightmare flinched as a small hand grazed his arm followed by tiny needle like talons scampering across his shoulder perching in the middle of his chest before deciding to nestle down and purr?

"Don't shove me idiot!" One of the louder pups neared. 

"You don't shove me! Besides I am the one that found out what room he was in!"

The pup now climbing on the bed causing a slight dip had the hero squeezing his eyes shut, he realized he had bandages. Despite what people thought he hated the dark, but feared what it would be like if he just opened his eyes. When his quirk first developed in the orphanage he was put in a collar that canceled his villain like quirk, it was better than being gagged or blindfolded. Still waking in dark rooms alone, or with a tight blindfold over his eyes, it reminded him of growing up in that hell of an orphanage. Shoved into a dark closet, left for days for some slight or a so called breaking of an obscure rule. 

"They-uh they just want your ca-card." The young boy stuttered and the blinded hero hated the scent that followed. The boy was tense the gray haired hero gave a small smile hoping he was facing the boy.

"Is this your cat?" Nightmare hated how his own voice cracked, but the young boy patted his shoulder. The small scent was heavier, Hikaru suppressed a giggle, the child was offering comfort and a calming scent. That was endearing and adorable.

"It's okay, you'll be okay." The anxious scent dissipated and nightmare hesitantly sat up he grunted his right leg, left arm and shoulder ached, suddenly the bed was dipping again as another little body joined the first pup on the bed..

"Here." a small but stern voice huffed, suddenly a cool feeling fell over the injured leg and then his shoulder.

"I can only heal small stuff." A disappointed pup grumbled also climbing up on the bed after his friends.

"Mama said you should be able to take your wrapping off, it's been two weeks. " the boy that had numbed Nightmare's pain sounded so reassuring.

Before the hero could object or find his barrings, the mixed scents were calming but also nerve racking, the bindings were removed from his eyes.

"No wait!" Nightmare tried to hold back his instinctual trait, his eyes opened and he blinked. There were three small boys staring up at him, one of the kids a boy with cute horns was holding a now sleeping kitten against his chest.

"What?" Nightmare swallowed glancing around the dimly lit room then cautiously at the children. A small hand shot out to grab his, he realized he was clutching the sheets.

"Are you hurt somewhere else?" The small ash blond with green streaks asked his emerald eyes wide open and full of concern. Hikaru swallowed as if caught in the beam of some bright strobe light. Then the boy shifted on the large bed too close to the edge he started to teeter. 

Nightmare reached out as the boy almost fell off the corner of the bed, it was then there was an actual flash of memory. One that was not his and the fear that surrounded the cold of it made Nightmare want to puke. However after a blink the vision faded into the background and in it's place the boy was smiling at him and the hero realized he hadn't projected onto the unsuspecting child. This boy with a horrific past only blinked once more tilting his head slightly, "Mister Nightmare?"

"Can we get your card you were so cool, you took all the bad guys out. We were cheering but they made us go inside." The dark haired boy scowled at no one in particular drawing the hero's wide eyes over.

The man blinked catching a fleeting glimpse of a dark haired woman falling to the pavement unconscious, but then just as quick it was gone. Once more the confused hero understood this was all off, his quirk wasn't working as it normally did. Not that he was complaining, but the dark haired kid was rocking on his heels trying to appear unconcerned with the situation. When had he climbed off the bed?

"You saw-"

"Oh yeah we saw it!" A pup with cute greyish blue hair and two curled horns excitedly stepped forward holding the small kitten to his chest. He too had jumped from the bed leaving the ash blond sitting excitedly at his side. "We saw it all! You were like all stealth and those guys didn't even see you coming! You were so good! Then you tied them all up! You just were so quick! You did that thing with your scarf! Uncle Shin has one too and so does grandfather! But I got to see you use yours up close. Instead of how Uncle trains with grandfather. So cool!"

"Uncle? Grandfather?" Nightmare was a little confused.

There was a sudden clearing of a throat, and the two boys standing near the bedside froze but the kid that had somehow managed to climb into Hikari's lap seemed unphased. Instead he was playing with the hero's long braid. "This is pretty. I want my hair braided but it's not long enough."

"What are you three doing in here?" A man in black security uniform dark orange hair cut short to his head, the black cap he wore shadowing his eyes. The child in Hikari's lap tensed suddenly, and the hero responded by wrapping his arms around the anxious boy.

"Hey keep your reek to yourself asshole!" The louder of the two boys near the bed growled, he turned facing the irritated security officer.

"Come on kids do you know how upset you've made everyone searching for you. Ungrateful-"

There was a small whine from the boy in Hikari's arms, "Sssorry-"

"No! He doesn't have to be. You bastard! You come any closer and I'll numb your legs so bad you'll be in a wheelchair for a month! Ask around I'm sure you've heard about me, and if you haven't I'll introduce myself-" the dark haired boy started to raise his right hand his fingers curled inward, there was a slight tingle to the air.

Hikari slid his legs over the side of the bed, he realized he was wearing a pair of dark blue joggers and a plain matching t-shirt with a familiar and famous logo, it had a flame and snowflake. The child in his arms clung to him his small body trembling.

"That's ok. They're just being-" the orange haired security guard tensed hearing the hoarse reply from the now standing hero. The alpha didn't even reach to steady the slightly swaying omega.

"Oh, you're awake then. Come on kids." The unknown security motioned cautiously towards the small children. No one moved, instead they stepped closer to the bed. The officer had heard about this hero he had a villain's quirk. It was best to not meet the man face on, surgery or not the officer didn't feel like losing his mind as the rumors circling this omega's quirks warned.

"Oi! Brats!" a loud voice broke the tension, and a very familiar blond was pushing into the large bedroom. His territorial scent started to flood the suddenly small space once he caught the scent of his child's anxiety tinge with fear. "What the fuck are you  doing you second rate mall cop! It smells like you're in here upsetting my son! You were sent to find the pups not scare them."

Hikari was so confused, this was Ground Zero the number one! GROUND ZERO! And here! In whatever room he was in, or wherever HERE was. He gulped holding the pup in his arms gently but firmly unknowingly scenting him.

Ground Zero didn't hesitate he grabbed the other alpha by the back of his collar, "Oi! Old man take it outside you're scaring these guys." The dark haired boy growled pointing a thumb in Hikari's direction. The young hero tensed stepping closer to the boy not wishing the kid incur the wrath of his father.Because obviously the boy and Ground Zero had matching personalities.

Ground Zero glanced to the blinking adult omega and the pups rolling his eyes. That young omega hero was standing defensively as if ready to defend the children at any moment. It was kind of insulting that this guy would assume he could harm any children. Or maybe it was in response to the orange haired idiot.

"Kaachan." Another voice broke the tension, "You two idiots can't keep burning buildings to the ground or threatening to! Shoto has done it again! I swear if you're talking him into it, I just don't know where this destructive behavior is coming from! He has never been like this. Even Endeavor is worried-oh." Izuku came up short and once more Hikari's eyes widened, this was Hero Deku. He caught a brief flash of something accompanied by intense pain and fear, it nearly brought him to his knees. Just like the time a few minutes prior it was just a millisecond and no projection was exchanged.

The omega swallowed, maybe he was dreaming he should really sit down, as if sensing his distress the small pup in his arms snuggled closer releasing a calming scent. Although it wasn't as strong as an adult's it was enough to remind the omega he was very much awake.

"Yeah, like he said you should take that shit outside." The loud little alpha pup growled.

"Sa-chan what did your mother say about swearing?"  The green haired hero raised an eyebrow, the pup in Hikari's arms giggled placing his bandaged hands over his mouth, the dark haired boy's ears burned red as he shoved his hands in his pockets. When the horned boy snickered the young alpha gave him a shove, which proceeded into a shoving match.

"You shouldn't talk to your dad like that kiddo-" Hikari was cut off by the sudden outburst from the horned boy.

"What!" The dark haired boy turned around making a face and over dramatic gagging noises. "That shitty old guy isn't my dad. My dad is way cooler. This idiot-" The dark haired pup growled pointing at surprised blond hero. 

"Hey!" The giggling pup in Hikari's arms protested laughing into his hands.

"Oi! You little shit!" Ground Zero snapped tossing the orange haired alpha out the door, the green haired hero shook his head stepping aside.

"It's okay." The horned pup turned his own laughing face to the startled hero, "I thought the same thing, cause that guy is way to soft and sweet to be that guys kid. I still think he's the secret lovechild of Todoroki-san. Even my dad-"

The blond alpha thumped both kids on the head, "Like that second rate none ranking half and half Canadian flag bastard would sire such an adorable pup as this one." Ground Zero's voice softened as he approached the nervous omega, to Hikari's surprise the pup reached out for the well known explosive tempered hero.

"Oh godds another one with a complex." This earned the dark haired pup another thwack to the head, except this time the boy's hand shot out making a swipe for the blond hero's left knee.

"Fucker. Nice try!" The alpha hero growled just managing to jump out of the way avoiding the pup's sneak attack.

The horned boy growled "Hey idiot he might drop Ka-chan."

"I can't help if the idiot brings out-"

"The idiot in you." The horned boy snapped back without hesitation causing both boys to start shoving each other.

"Hey. Don't you're scaring Goat." Ka-chan huffed instantly causing both boys to freeze, the two pups were left wondering once again if the ash blond with big green eyes had some kind of mind control quirk.

Hikari could easily read the two young alpha's confusion, the small kitten in the horned boy's arms started to wiggle.

"Alright pups," The greenette tried unsuccessfully to hold back a grin, "I think that's enough excitement for the day. You do know it's about lunch time and we've spent the last two hours looking for you three."

"Seriously the security in this place is ridiculous, for such a fucking elitist bastard he really needs to look into-"

"Kaachan, language." Deku huffed, and Hikari noted right away how it was the adult alpha's turn to look shamefaced but the pup in his arms was giggling even harder. Did the pup ever frown? It warmed Hikari's heart to see happy pups, even the one that he had held, clearly there was a sad story for both omegas but they were smiling. Glancing around Hikari knew it was due to a loving family and close friends. That purple haired hero had seemed so ready to sacrifice himself, and it was for this. Oh! Hikari was selfish, guilt hit him suddenly, the children were alright but had the other heroes-.

"Everyone made it out just fine, minor injuries maybe the hardest blow was to their pride." The greenette was standing with his hand on Hikari's shoulder he flinched unused to contact, he started to apologize for such a stupid reaction but the other omega only smiled kindly. It wasn't a look of pity just one of maybe understanding.

The greenette was gently pushing the omega down to sit on the edge of the bed, "I hope these rambunctious pups haven't caused you any distress. I see your bandages are off."

"I helped with that. It's scary to be in the dark." Ka-chan beamed, "And Sa-chan helped numb Nightmare-san's arm and leg. It was hurting."

Hikari quickly spoke up wanting to keep the pup from any kind of unnecessary discipline, they all were only curious and being children.

"It was very helpful and they were no trouble I-"

Deku put his hand out and steady the omega's clasped hand squeezing his uninjured knee.

"I doubt that." Bakugou grumbled "Well except for this one, he's too adorable to be a troublemaker, it's obviously these two delinquents."

"Ugh, complex much." Sa-chan huffed.

"We only wanted his card papa." The small blond's eyes were wide and pleading. "He was so cool you didn't see!"

"Yeah, super freakin cool how he went wapp and then bam and slap!" The horned boy jumped up and down all the while holding onto the kitten in his arms.

"Yeah it was super cool, unlike some lame heroes who go boom from a safe distance. " it was the dark haired boy again, and Hikari tried to disguise his open curiosity. Was this one big family? This was how children should be allowed to act. 

"That's it you little shit I'll show you boom from a short distance." Ground Zero snapped but the small dark haired pup only rolled his eyes at the empty threat. 

"Papa." The small omega giggled again. "Don't worry I still think you're cool."

"Please don't fan the flames of his already huge ego it'll be impossible to fit through the door with that big head." The Sa-chan huffed.

"Alright kids, I'm sure Abachi-san-" Deku sighed trying to cut the arguments of.

"Please-uh that's my parent's name. Call me Hikari if you would like or Nightmare. No kun necessary uh sir." The non ranking hero nervously tried to gather himself up enough to at least appear somewhat professional and not some new graduate. 

Deku giggled now, and Hikari found the laughter similar to the little omega pup's. His eyes widened, so if that pup was sired by Ground Zero and his omega was the former number one than-he swallowed, that meant the two were a couple. How did no one know this? Not that it was his business he wasn't anyone anyway, why was the hero so close, why was he holding Hikari's hands.

"Come on you bunch it's lunch time and you need to get washed up before I get a lecture from that idiot Tenya." Ground Zero grumbled.

"Wait we wanted a card." Ka-chan protested.

"Yeah, old man did you forget?" Sa-chan growled.

All pups were looking at Hikari unexpectedly, the hero only looked back  confused were they talking about Deku?

"I'm sure Kari-chan will be more than happy to but he just woke up and he's probably a little hungry. So-"

"Will you sit next to me!" Ka-chan excitedly cut his omega off.

"Oh man this is awesome he's gonna eat with us!!!! " the horned pup cheered.

"Children Kari-chan might be a little too tired to join us besides he still has to be cleared and bandages changed."

The small omega bit his lip, "Don't worry Kari-chan I do too." He held up his bandaged hands.

"Mom will make it better." Sa-chan crossed his arms, he nodded his head firmly no doubt in his mind.

"Yeah she is nice and it hardly hurts but sometimes I get tired. Only with the big bandages though. Sa-chan helps too. He's the best!" Ka-chan cheered causing the horned boy to roll his eyes and the dark haired boy burned bright red once more.

So Hikari found himself later sitting at a large table with several well know and very famous heroes. He had to keep himself from staring, it was difficult.

Red Riot did in fact have brighter hair in person, the television did nothing for his height the guy was a giant. Chargebolt leaned into the loud jovial alpha all through lunch it was endearing. The ever so stoic Shoto Todoroki sat to hero Deku's left, or rather Izuku as the man insisted. To the greenette's right was the glaring Ground Zero. Surprisingly Izuku-san called the intimidating alpha by the cute nickname Kacchan. The omega ignored the fact that the explosive blond was snarling and threatening alpha Shoto-san sitting to his left.

Every once and a while the blond alpha would turn to the greenette and smile just slightly when the freckled hero wasn't looking. For the most part the intimidating blond held a one sided argument with the scarred Todoroki. It was an impressive scar but Hikari had his mind quirk under control and thankfully didn't pry. The half ice half fire hero continued to ignore the explosive hero and Hikari realized that the man was smirking, he had a slight grin. If one was really looking one would see it and Hikari had an eye for this. Yes, the half ice half fire hero was actually antagonizing the current number one.  Were they all close friends? Hikari felt like an intruder here.

Ingenium's wife had looked over the gray haired omega's slowly healing burns earlier, and she filled him in on the surgery the omega had been looking into. That was a huge surprise, a hero like Nightmare would have had to save for several years just to afford the consult and another couple of years to pay for half the surgery. He wasn't even a top 100 so he didn't make that much.

However the agency had a donation made just for heroes like Hikari in need of modifications. He was so happy he could cry. She instructed him on the fact he would need to continue with physical therapy and he confessed to prying unintentionally into the minds of those around him when he first woke. She wasn't disgusted or angry instead she gently patted his uninjured shoulder promising him it was residual and physical therapy would help him adjust to his new eyes. Once more he felt like crying, instead he turned away from her to collect his thoughts and rein in his weak scent.

He decided to hold back those emotions until he was alone once more. Right now he was just overwhelmed by the different scents in the dinning hall not to mention the banter and easy commrodarie among these top ranked heroes. He was used to being alone for the most part, it was a new world to witness this kind of a scene. It was almost like something on a sitcom, not even the agency canteen was this lively.

There was Endeavor! Eraserhead! Diamond Dagger, Crimson Cold. The young omega licked his lips nervously, he felt a little pathetic when even those two teenage delinquents seemed unaffected by the famous group. "They aren't what you think. They all put their shoes on, one at a time." Hikari flinched slightly, the indigo hero was beside him. How had he not noticed him before? Maybe he was still a little off from this whole ordeal?

"Uncle! When did you get back?" The horned boy was grinning quickly grabbing his plate to sit next to the tired looking alpha.

"Just a few minutes ago." The man leaned over and ruffled the pups soft hair.

"Did you fight any villains?" The dark haired pup asked from over Ka-chan who sat as he had demanded right beside Hikari.

Now the omega understood why the seat to his right had been left open.

"Not this time, just had paperwork to fill in." The indigo alpha shrugged.

"Boring." The boy Shozashi scrunched up his face. Then as if a thought just occurred to him he grinned, "Grandpa!" The young boy called over to non other than Eraserhead.

Hikari's eyes widened when the well known hero turned away from whatever conversation he was having with the flame hero Endeavor, it was amazing all of these heroes were in casual clothes all that aside, these were two legends and the pup had said Grandpa!

"Are we staying another night?"

The beta smiled, "Unfortunately." This cause the blond near Hikari to giggle then cheer.

"Yeay! Nest! NEST!"

"Ka-chan manners." Izuku raised an eyebrow, the young omega giggled.

"Sorry, momma."

Hikari heard the two older highschool delinquents sigh heavily, "That means we are still prisoners. I'm going to fall behind at this rate." The red head stabbed at hi slice of chicken breast. The boy at his side stabbed the meat on his friend's plate and biting into it ignoring his friend's protests.

"I don't mind the mini vacation as long as we aren't stuck babysitting those little brats."

The dark haired alpha pup growled in response before taking a bite out of his grilled cheese sandwich.

"They can be a bit overwhelming but what can you do, friends are friends." Shinso sighed. "Anyway sorry you're stuck with us. I guess you'll be debriefed after lunch."

And it was true, Hikari was led by the indigo hero into a large study, the other heroes were siting at a long cherry oak table. Hikari gingerly took a seat at the far end, hoping no one noticed him, his aches were starting to become more noticeable.

Shinso sat next to the obviously nervous omega, the guy was an oddity, he seemed jumpy and uncomfortable in his own skin. Shinso could almost relate, he however had out grown this with the help of his adoptive hero parents. The young alpha smiled slightly glancing across the table at the bored looking dark haired beta, the man was tilting his head back so he could better receive his eye drops.

"It seems Nightmare has joined us as targets." Shoto was standing at the far end of the rectangular table, his arms crossed over his chest. "I apologize Hikari-kun, unfortunately you're involvement has put you on the villain groups radar. For your protection as well as everyone else here, you all are to remain here on my estate until we can neutralize the threat."

Nightmare didn't protest he was all too nervous, he wasn't exactly anyone important, no one at all but now he was a target. Did that really matter, why would he stick around here? Whomever was looking for a fight wouldn't bother with him.

"Great." Bakugou snarled, "I just love bonding. What does the intel give us? Anything from CrispyRoki?"

"He has a name. " Shoto growled, the blond only rolled his eyes shrugging. The muscular alpha in the black hoodie leaned back in his chair only to receive a smack to his arm by the greenette. "We are close to finding their main base, even if we took down Mirror we still have his lackey's. Not to mention the fact the identities of the pups have been uncovered its only a matter of time before the media catches on. I've managed to snuff out any unwanted reporting."

"Shoto! You can't keep buying newspapers or burning buildings to the ground." Izuku shook his head. "That reminds me where is Moita-kun?"

Shoto glanced over at Nightmare briefly, "He is at UA, with Eraserhead here, the vice principal is keeping things in order."

Izuku frowned at the explanation but all the same he said nothing more on the subject.

"The fuck he can't. It sets a good example to the other news outlets." Bakugou grinned.

"I think it's time we discuss a press release. I mean villains already know who the children are it's best we get ahead of it. Even if I detest the press. I agree with Midoriya-kun, Shoto can't keep buying the outletts and burning them down. It's suspicious. " Endeavor made a face as if this left a nasty taste in his mouth. 

"I don't want any more crazy fucks knowing who my pup is. I'm sure Iidia will say the same. What about you Sensai?"  Katsuki barked. " Do you want Shozashi's identity revealed so the world will know he's your grandson? That his father has a famous mother and paternal grandparents? These kids-"

"They don't have a choice." Tenya adjusted his glasses cutting off any answer from his old teacher. Instead he released the hand of his wife's, that he had been holding until this point, his hands were waving around chopping through the air. "It's best they get used to it. I mean they can't change whom their parent's are. Might as well get it over with before they start school and their piers find out that way."

"Uh from a highschooler prospective, I agree." Ukie interjected adjusting his UA uniform tie, he wished he was allowed to wear his casual clothes. "I mean they'll just catch shit if their piers suddenly find out they're the kids of the top heroes. Might as well let the world know so they can meet the reality head on instead of being surprised by the celebrity or hate that comes with being who they are. Not that I come from famous parents it's just my opinion."

"He does have a point, I mean from a bully's point of view. " The red head nudged his teenage classmate for being rude and rolling his eyes as if put out by the whole situation.

 

After the meeting Shoto decided he would call a press conference but it was best to do so after they neutralized their threat. The meeting was brief not that there was much to go over, Hikari just wanted to return to his room, he stood slowly swaying briefly the Indigo hero steadied him.

"Time for you to revisit the infirmary." Shinso shook his head. "By the way idiot we still have to have a chat."

"Oh come one Shinso buddy, don't be such a bully." Red Riot was suddenly in front of Hikari, the omega had to step back unaware that he had his back pressed into the now bright red indigo alpha behind him.

Red Riot was wearing a yellow t-shirt with a black lightening bolt across the chest, he had a matching bandanna in his wildly spiked hair. "Hey there. We haven't formally met but I just wanted to thank you. If it weren't for your quick thinking one of our best men and my bride wouldn't have made it to the wedding by the way the date has been set."

Hikari was so lost and he didn't expected to be suddenly pulled into a crushing hug, he whimpered in surprise. The big red haired hero's scent wasn't aggressive it was strong and full of appreciation. "I'm serious friend. I owe you so much. I love that electric bastard and this guy! He's been a friend since UA." the red head pulled an unsuspecting Shinso into the hug causing the poor alpha to burn just as red as his alpha friend's hair.

"Hey shitty hair! Let the poor bastards go. You idiot!" Bakugou smacked the back of his friend's head. "The guy isn't even all the way healed up you fucking extra! And this fucker here just got back from his own mission."

"Hey! I'm in the top five you can't call me an extra anymore." Kirishima let the two heroes go turning to bicker with his long time bro. Shinso rolled his eyes catching the now pail gray haired omega's scrunched face. The similar quirked hero had a beautiful long gray braid it was just as soft and Shinso had imagined, he pulled his thoughts back hoping no one had noticed the interest in his scent. Instead he easily steadied the quickly pailing younger man, wanting to wait for the poor kid to catch his breath before moving him out of the loud room. 

"Forgive him, he's always like that. He's been that friendly since I've known him. And that was first year of highschool. He's just as hardheaded as his quirk but he's got a big heart." Shinso smiled softly glancing at his arguing friends. Deku was busy talking with Shoto to notice his boisterous husband.

"Uh, we haven't formally met." Kaminari was there now, ignoring the arguing between his two friends. Hikari kept glancing over worriedly, the blond hero looked ready to start setting off explosions and Red Riot wasn't even phased by the blonds temperament. Were these really the heroes he had watched in interviews. Then Chargebolt was shaking his uninjured hand. "I'm so sorry about your injuries. Your reaction time was amazing! You are pretty handy with capture tape. I'm kinda envious. Oh, my name is Kaminari Denki but you can call me whatever. Most of my friends call me Kami. But it's up to you, so tell me what you think about yellow, it's going to be the color of my groomsmen. "

"And red, don't get me wrong red is a great color but with yellow." Kami ignored Jin whom was now making gagging noises as he stepped closer to the gray haired young hero. 

Jin, winked and shot his signature devil may care grin towards the cute omega's direction. The young hero with his wrapped arm looked tiny compared to the bigger guys in the room. Jin ran a quick eye over the small omega standing quietly near Kaminari. The kid looked nervous, how old was he? That kind of baby face shouted young but those haunted eyes said something all together different. 

 Hikari swallowed nervously, this was a lot, there were a lot of big egos,and equally big names in this suddenly small feeling room. He wasn't used to being touched, or crowded there were too many scents. This was why he wasn't even in a top 100 ranking, he needed to get his nerves under control but it was a lot to take in. New eyes, okay he could deal, the pups with their sweet hero worship was a little uncomfortable but now he was being spoken to like he belonged. Like he was worthy to be around all of these uh, heroes with way more useful and damn flashy quirks. Even in UA he had been shoved aside and ignored it was a surprise he even earned his license. The electric blond kept apologizing and Hikari didn't understand why, the hero did what he had to. Hikari's quirk, just like Hikari weren't important, Hikari didn't do anything major. 

Shinso-san was valued whereas it wasn't a major loss if Hikari didn't make it out alive, he didn't have friends or family. The young hero had noticed right away that the indigo stranger was part of a pack, those pups had scented him as well as the stronger scents that the strange hero had carried. 

Hikari had always been a people watcher just by nature, and the way that some of the others looked over at the indigo hero, well Shinso-san was important to them. The electric blond and the green haired Deku often glanced over when the room started to get louder, as if to be sure their friend/brother? Was handling the noise well. Was Shinso-san not good with crowds? He seemed to be at ease if not cutely awkward. Cute? Nope. Hikari shot that thought down right away, he would not be giving himself any ideas. He knew better. He knew his place. Orphans with his background from places he was from, they were not allowed this. Family, camaraderie any of it. People like Hikari were dirty. 

Even the explosive number one hero Ground-or uh, Bakugou-san as he bluntly ordered Hikari to call him, well even Bakugou-san ran an observant eye over to Shinso-san, Kaminari-san followed by an eye roll to Red Riot. 

This was a room of heroes but they were all friends, and some were pack and Hikari felt a slight warmth just being allowed to witness the big families and packs just being themselves. This banter and boisterous easy conversations it was so different from what interviews often showed. 

Hikari had no idea that the former number one hero Deku and the current number one were together. Plus they had an adorable pup! One that had been full of questions not that Hikari minded entertaining those questions or the questions and excitement of the other two pups.  Hikari wasn't used to pups or admiration from anyone. It made his cheeks warm and chest squeeze, and the scent of pups was so calming, the young omega had wanted to be apart of a family, someday have his own pups. But that was another dream he gave up, his quirk was a curse and he didn't want to pass it on. 

That message was something his handlers  had stamped into his brain since the beginning of his stay at the orphanage. Still when the pups had sat in his lap, the soft blond hair with thin streaks of green brushing up against Hikari's arm, nuzzling into his chest so freely and without fear. Hikari couldn't help but nuzzle back, he was awkward about it but instinct helped override some of his insecurity. 

"God your colors are going to be disgustingly bright." Crimson Cold cringed coming over to join the conversation.  "Oh, we haven't formally met, I'm-" the ash blond started to offer his hand, Hikari naturally flinched but then the indigo alpha was at his side pulling him back and stepping in front of him.

"Uh, excuse me gentleman but Hikari's not feeling his best, I'm going to get him back to his room."

"Oh, right." The blond Crimson Cold grinned not hiding his interest, this caused Shinso to growl softly, the omega at his side was wide eyed and pale unaware of the silent conversations around him. 

 

 

Chapter 28: Squad Rules

Chapter Text

 

Moita glared at the now neatly stacked piles of documents he had made quick work of, at least Eraserhead was a little more organized maybe even less motivated in some aspects but Moita-kun could work with that. 

 

The vice principal pushed away from the Principal's desk that he had been working at and picked up what was needing attention by the newly elected Principal of UA. That and he also grabbed the homework assignments that two delinquent like students would be needing while on their semi forced protective custody. 

 

He grinned knowing the two boys despite their complaints and bickering were very much in fact loving their holiday. Although no one would exactly call it a holiday when you were being targeted by an evil terrorist group, a group that dealt in the trafficking of omegas age not being a difference. Moita gripped his messenger bag, a flash of being forced to the ground nearly forced again into -. 

 

The greenette felt the overwhelming scents start to pull forward and cloud his vision, olfactory recall was a bitch when it came to PTSD. How could memory be so solid, so tangible when happier times are harder to hold and grasp onto. This was why Moita refused therapy, it never felt like it was helping it felt more like he was drowning. Any kind of recall was like tying bricks around his neck and feet then pushing him into a raging river expecting him to swim.

 

He had done well these last few years dealing with his childhood trauma, the anger and helplessness sometimes bubbled up uncorked late at night but after his kidnapping it was getting harder and harder to push it all away. This opened Pandora's box and damn if he couldn't get the lid back on, but he would. He straightened his shoulders hating the collection of cold sweat gathered on his brow and the back of his neck.

 

Those hands, the words and the all too familiar reminder of his helplessness, once more a wave a nausea struck but this time it was stronger. He couldn't breath and things started to take off from there gathering speed.

 

Things went black, Moita suddenly found himself staring up at a worried but familiar face. The scar on Todoroki-san's face looked darker against the sudden pallor of the frowning alpha's face. Moita reached out instinctively, "That must have been so painful." The younger man whispered unaware he spoke outloud.

 

The alpha leaning over him nuzzled into the cool palm releasing a warmed breath, the ridged scar more smooth than rough against the inside of the youngerman's open palm.

 

"Not anymore. But I find that occasionally whenever I hear a teakettle's whistle, or the smell of my mother's favorite tea the pain is almost overwhelming but just as quickly it goes away. "

 

"Todoroki?" Moita allowed his hand to drop away but found it held in place by a larger warmer one.

 

"Iida-san says you are just a little overworked. Sensai even suggested you take a break, you haven't rested since the attack."

 

Moita pulled his hand back sitting up glancing around, he was in the school infirmary, he winced rubbing his temples, the remnants of a headache just sharp enough to dare him to move any further from the bed. 

 

"There has been a lot of work to get caught up on especially with all that's been going on. I'll be fine but how-"

 

"You were having a panic attack and fainted I barely caught you before you hit the floor." Todorokoi's usually calm voice wavered slightly as he let out an exhausted breath of his own. 

 

"I want to talk to you about something-I-just don't know how to bring it up and I'm not very good with emotions.  You know my family I'm sure you can only guess at my shortcomings."

 

"Todo-uh. Shoto?" Moita tilted his head sensing the alpha's distress.

 

"I love you." Todoroki stated clearly in a much calmer tone than his rapidly beating heart would have given away. Moita's eyes were wide now, and he had to remind himself to breath, he bit the inside of his cheek trying to wake himself up. However to his surprise he was alive, and very  much awake.

 

"I just wanted you to know that, and I have a feeling it may be some what of a surprise to that someone as unworthy as myself would even ask you to consider me.But please believe me when I say-" 

 

Moita caught his breath a hand clamping over his mouth as the tall alpha kneeled producing a small box. 

 

This was real, but how could this  beautiful, pro hero, strong and so caring  even look Moita's way. 

 

"I-Todoroki-san I can't." The omega hurried on catching the sudden defeat and hurt in the alpha's blue and grey eyes. "No! It's not you. No. It's me. You don't understand I'm-I'm not good enough. You deserve someone clean, someone with a quirk someone-" Moita felt sick but he should just come clean and let it be done.

 

"My parents never wanted me. They left me. The place." Moita shivered forcing himself to go on, he gripped his knees as he sat at the edge of the infirmary cot.  "That place was hell and the people in charge they treated the omegas there with particularly close interest." 

 

The alpha stood up now, there was a mix of Moita's sour anxiety and Shoto's anger. One cool hand and one warm hand cradled the omega's pale face forcing the younger man's face to tilt upward. Beautiful soft green eyes met Shoto's intense ones. 

 

"No one can tell me you are less than priceless. I want to treasure you for your determination, the stubborn headstrong independence. I want to protect you even from yourself even when you don't need it. When I am with you i find myself wanting nothing more but to drown in your alluringly sweet sent. I see in you the eyes of any pups you would gift me. If you ever agreed to bestow upon my unworthy self such an honor. They would be so perfect with you being their mother. I want to wake up with you by my side and to grow old together as mates, as friends, until we cease to breathe. Because when or if you dare to leave my side first I will shortly follow. Please consider me-"

 

And Moita could do nothing but blink past the tears, before shaking his head pulling away. "They left marks. I am tainted and you wouldn't be the first-"

 

"You are not what was done. Those thieves I will hunt down and they will wish for a swift end but I would have no mercy in me. I am a selfish brute of an alpha in this aspect. And what they did was not on you. You were a child, vulnerable and I have another gift if you would allow me to show you. All that later because I will spend my last days convincing you of your worth. You are my other half I had never in this  useless pathetic life of mine, did I ever dare believe I would find. You are untainted and you think I wouldn't be your first. I would hope to be the first to love you and touch you with the tenderness you deserve. And I would erase their stench. I would cover your scars with my own mark. My own brand not of ownership or possession but love." 

 

Shoto swallowed leaning closer, his lips nearly touching the omega's own trembling ones.  "May I kiss you now?" The omega nodded swallowing the lump in his suddenly dry throat. The alpha moved forward slowly, his surprisingly warm smooth lips pressed gently against slightly parted ones. 

 

Then the omega felt arms pull him forward closer until his hands were trapped between their chest, twin hearts beating in a rapid but singular rhythm. Moita relaxed in the alpha's strong scent. 

 

And Moita tested the alien ground by running a slightly hesitant tongue over the alpha's bottom lip. It was like a key unlocking a vault because the alpha's mouth hungrily devoured the omega. Their tongues dance and Shoto was groaning as he licked the inside of his omega's welcoming mouth.

 

"I love you." The alpha followed the omega's melting body onto the small cot. Itsuki didn't feel fear instead he arched against the alpha surprised the obvious physical interest, "I love you." The alpha's warm breath tingled the shell of the greenettes ear, causing him to moan wantonly. " You are so beautiful and strong. It makes me want to fight anyone that looks at you. I have such strong selfish urges to cover you in my scent so its hard to tell who you are, whether or not you are you or if you are me without looking ." Shoto buried his nose in the swollen scent gland offered up without hesitation.  He nuzzled and licked at the sensitive skin. 

 

"Marry me. Be my mate and I swear you will be the focus of my world. It's not lip service-"

 

Shoto's eyes bore into the red rimmed green orbs. "I love you-" he caged the omega in, his body pressing suggestive as it rubbed eagerly against the small fragile yet strong form beneath him. 

 

Moita silenced the alpha by clamping a hand over the flushed kiss swollen lips. 

 

"You keep saying this and I can't promise children with quirks or that I can fall into submissive line." Moita searched the intense eyes above him.

 

The alpha frowned, his half cool half warm lips kissing the flushed omega's forehead moving down to kiss the cute bridge of the omega's freckle dusted nose. He would have it no other way and the alpha grinned. " I have never cared about producing offspring with quirks. In fact I never wanted pups of my own until meeting you. And all I can think about in terms of a future family is that I will cherish every day with them. I swear to be a better father than I had. I will never leave them to wonder if our kinbond is true. They will never question their worth because you are their mother. And you are everything good, brave, strong and confident about them. "

 

"And they will be everything in you I love. " Moita half sobbed half croaked. " I can see you doubt yourself but you are a man of your word and they will he so loved they will expect nothing more from their own partners. You-I love you Shoto." 

 

"My mother couldn't love me. And I thought-I still feel that emptiness-"

 

"I will cover your marks with my own." Moita kissed the lips hovering over his,  with mad desperation wanting to prove his point. He felt wet tears against his flushed skin and he knew they weren't his.

 

There was a knock on the door causing Shoto to groan almost pained, hesitating before rolling away from a giggling omega.

 

The door opened slowly as a poised Kyioko entered her face betraying nothing. Even with the obvious scent of arousal hanging in the air.

 

"Excuse the intrusion I wanted to check over my patient before setting him free."

 

"Of course. " Shoto was standing near the bed with a very telling flushed face, his eyes looking everywhere but at the healer. "Just allow me a brief moment to repeat my question." The alpha said smoothing out his disheveled shirt. 

 

The intrigued omega healer nodded her head slightly a dark eyebrow arched. 

 

"Moita Itsuki if you would do me such an honor as becoming my mate and wife." The alpha cleared his slightly edgy voice. Unsteady hands  fumbling slightly as he produced a solid silver band. Moita wasn't a fan of gold so he was more than thrilled with the white gold band now reflecting the lights overhead. How did Shoto know so much about him?

 

 

"Yes." The omega sobbed a shaking hand was taken and the band slipped over the slender finger. "This is not an heirloom but I hope that buying it new having it custom crafted it will move down the future line of our offspring and theirs. Exchanged with love. And not tainted with obligation." 

 

Moita giggled "I never thought you a romantic." The omega kissed his alpha pulling him forward allowing him to stand and lean forward before freeing his now very wrinkled dark blue button up dress shirt the gray tie and vest having been somehow discarded during their earlier conversation.

 

Shoto stepped away clearing his throat gesturing for the trusted healer to proceed.

 

Later Shoto took Moita to the ruins of a building that represented all that was disgusting and vile in the world. "I plan on building a shelter and medical clinic for omegas needing a safe place from the abuse and fear they will leave behind them. Their will be a daycare and orphans will not know anything but the care of this temporary haven. They will be carefully counseled as needed before a thoroughly vetted family will be allowed to adopt. This place will be the family they need. Speaking of family there is something you need to know."

 

"Mi-chan!" A small pup called out interrupting the two soon to be mates.

 

"Sho-chan? " Izuku approached frowning at the  rubble of a destroyed building."Thank godds, Itsuki-kun you have to talk to Sho about his sudden destructive attitude. I fear Kacchan has rubbed off on him. The two destroyed a few news stands and an editor's Mercedes!" 

 

Moita huffed taking the Alpha's hands in his own, Shoto flushed with guilt.

 

"They had it coming." He grumbled and both omega's giggled Ka-chan joining them with a handful of yellow and orange wildflowers. 

 

"That's the only excuse needed. They were deserving of that punishment and more." Katsuki had walked up behind his omega wrapping his arms around the greenette's waist pulling  Izuku's back against his solid form.the two were dressed causally. Deku wore a green hoodie with a familiar orange X. 

 

Bakugou wore a black hoodie with a solid green x crossing his strong chest wrapping  around his proud shoulders. His jeans loose fit whereas Izuku wore skinny jeans revealing the return of muscle even his once hollowed cheeks slightly rounded. "Not that I don't enjoy both your companies but why did you need me to meet up here?" Izuku sighed raising an eyebrow.

 

"I needed you both here for a quick meeting." Shoto looked between them, his posture stiff, well stiffer than usual. 

 

Shoto glanced briefly in   Bakugou's direction, the alpha's sharp red eyes were examining Moita's confused face. The alpha was obviously comparing the two omega's with intrigue. 

 

"Okay. You are worrying me-" Izuku tensed.

 

"It's nothing bad." Katsuki gruffly interrupted, hoping to calm both tense omegas. Ka-chan looked up at the four adults, he smiled encouragingly at his alpha uncle. The pup looked down at his flowers picking the ones growing in the semi tall grass at their feet.

 

Shoto wore his red dress shirt, a black vest and matching silk tie. Katsuki rolled his eyes at the man dressed in black slacks, the guy was way too uptight. The omega beside Shoto was dressed just as formally. He wore a pair of kahki slacks, a gray cardigan and a white button up dress shirt with a black tie. A single silver snow flake  decorated the lower half just before the sharp edged flamed edge. 

 

Katsuki thought to himself the two were a good match, disgustingly so. 

 

"Sho?" Izuku pressed.

 

"Oh goddsdammit Icy Hot. Moita Deku. You two have the same piece of shit alpha." Twin gasps from both greenette's and a growl from the half and half alpha. Katsuki only held a tense Izuku steady, shrugging. He was a firm believer in tearing the proverbial band aid off  without hesitation.

 

"What but my father looked-" Izuku started to protest, his father had dark hair and his eyes were also, Izuku in short received his looks from his mother. 

 

"Apparently the guy had a type." Katsuki produced a rolled folder he had shoved in his back pocket. He offered the folder to a shocked  younger omega, Itsuki reached out to take it.

 

"What Ground Zero neglects to delicately inform the two of you is Hisashi Midoryia was a scientist out to pass on his fire breathing  quirk to his offspring. As we know Izuku your quirk was stolen by the newly formed League of Villains.  So he set out to find another mate, only to have the child experience the same violation losing his quirk ability. The omega that gave birth, he was far too young at sixteen and passed away shortly after childbirth. Hisashi then left the child to the orphanage that was once here.  He meant to collect the child he named disgustingly similarly to his first child. But he learned this pup as the first developed no quirk. As far as my private investigator has discovered he attempted two more children but they unfortunately passed as their mothers were orphans here far too young." Shoto and Katsuki growled in disgust.

 

"I will have charges brought against his as soon as he returns to the country. " Shoto left out the part were he sent Shinsou and Sensai to bring the man to justice. The two volunteered after learning of the monster's offenses. Shoto had no choice to disclose this to the hero council. The man was a brilliant scientist working for the council after all. That added salt to the wounds. 

 

The young half fire half ice alpha trusted his old Sensei and classmate. They would be discrete and very swift in their arrest. In fact once learning that young Hikari has also been a victim of the orphanage's disgusting brutality, the indigo alpha was very eager to see justice served. 

 

Young Hikari was unaware of the exchange of information, Shoto wanted to see the promising young omega recover before briefing him one on one. The young Omega despite the endured abuses that obviously haunted his everyday life had persevered. He had graduated, friendless sure, because he was painfully  shy  something Todoroki could relate to.  But Hikari still graduated and with such high marks. 

 

Unfortunately due to his shyness and lack of established connections, the omega had yet to rank. The hero game was half heroics half politics. Shoto was disgusted by this but having been born to a top ranking hero from a wealthy family he knew just how to play. 

 

He would sponsor the omega and offer  the mind quirk hero a future that the youngman would undoubtedly forge on his own. Shoto would only open doors that had been unfairly locked. Shoto believed in reform and he would see it, so when his own children entered into hero work, only if they choose to of course, they would be given the same advantages as everyone. None of the anti-omega sentiment, Shoto would see reform.

 

Itsuki was staring at a photograph of a young green haired omega, similar eyes  haunted but hopeful. Small hands protectively covering a swollen belly. The photo was color and their were others up until Moita's mother was left to be buried in an unmarked grave.

 

Another thing Shoto would rectify, the other teens whom died under suspicious circumstances would be given a proper burial as well as their abuser if not already imprisoned they would soon be.  

 

Later Katsumi would be in a stunned Itsumi's lap scenting him joyfully. Moita felt like he was home here  with Izuku, Katsumi Bakugou and Shoto. He felt like pack!

 

Hikari felt great, he had been given a special pass so he could train in the top 30's gym and training grounds. Shoto-san had given him a keycard and special written pass stating he was employed under the Todoroki agency and therefore was allowed access to any equipment and or gym/training room private or public.   

 

Hikari was nervous in his new place, he wasn't used to the attention but the top heroes Deku, Ground Zero, Charge Bolt, Red Riot well all of the others had been so welcoming. Hikari was terrorfied that it was all a dream so he would wake up alone again. 

 

He glanced at the group text he was sent in regards to the upcoming bachelor party. Hero Deku or Izuku as he urged Hikari to call him, was wanting Hikari to go shopping with him and the other omegas. Izuku-san had given the omega a coupon for a shop that just opened. The green haired omega said he was given the same coupon and didn't want to waste it.  Hikari was nervous, he wasn't so great in shopping malls crowds made him nervous. However having others to go with would make it a whole new experience, the braided hero had always wanted to shop with friends in high school. And now he had a little extra money, and friends!

 

 

The young omega bit his lip he should hurry and wash up he didn't want to keep Midoryia-san waiting. So he shot a quick text that he was going to take a quick shower and  he would be ready. After all Hikari had a change of casual clothes in his bag. Midoryia-san answered Hikari's text telling him no need to rush. But Nightmare didn't want to inconvenience the top hero. So he let him know he could meet him at the shop. The omega was grinning, wondering what Shinso-san was going to wear to the wedding. He hadn't seen the indigo hero in days, and he dared not bug him with a text.  The other hero was definitely busy, after all he was an elite government agent. Definitely out of  Hikari's league. The young omega bit his lip and texted anyway, something short.

 

Shinso-san was a good alpha and Hikari worried about him, knowing the alpha was on a government mission and most likely was too busy to text a nobody hero like Nightmare. "Hope you are well and be safe." That was simple right?

 

The light haired omega heard a ping and his heart jumped but it wasn't the alpha he hoped for instead it was Diamond Dagger wanting to know if Hikari would help him train another patient. The omega cursed his selfishness, Dimond was a great hero and Hikari was being a brat thinking Shin would answer. The guy had a million things on his mind and heroes like that had a line of all genders waiting for those indigo eyes to look their way. So Nightmare needed to get it through his brain and his heart.  Anyway he should focus on the new opportunities suddenly coming his way.

 

Hikari  was actually in awe of the Dimond skinned hero,  the man worked with heroes especially omegas dealing with PTSD. That was amazing and noble work. And lately the Dimond hero had been asking Hikari to help with rehabilitation. Hikari found a positive use for his quirk and the omega grinned as he answered the text.  Life was going so great Hikari had friends and even the pups liked him. Now he had new eyes and though he had bad insomnia the young omega found his racing thoughts a lot calmer at night.

 

He was going to a bachelor party in a week and he was invited to the beautiful wedding. This was his first time going to such events and with friends. Right? They could be considered friends? Kaminari-san was always asking Hikari over for dinner. And Izuku-san was the same. Infact Hikari had been told by his supervisor that he had put on more muscle. It was probably all the home cooked meals, Hikari was working out more since he was eating more. Now wasn't the time to get fat. 

 

He answered all the texts before putting his phone in his bag. Training in the private grounds was so nice. Less people and so much room. 

 

"Awe dont go so fast sweetheart. Are you lost? Or were you refilling the towel racks? I could give you a personal tour." Hikari cursed his clumsiness. He was so preoccupied with his selfish happiness he let his guard down and ran into a solid wall of asshole alpha. 

 

"Thats kind of you but I don't need to see the towel racks. I should be going I'm meeting friends." Hikari nervously rushed through his response. He could catch a shower in the lower gym. Even though the shower and baths were so big on the top floor he had been looking forward to it. However his stomach turned at the idea of being near this group. They were already giving off threatening pheromones, bastards! They were all on the same team! The tall green haired alpha only leaned closer and sniffed.

 

Hikari shrugged the heavy hands off his shoulders. The omega was glad to have his black hoodie as a barrier against the skin to skin contact. 

 

The hoodie he was wearing was one that Kaminari-san  had given him. It had an orange x across the chest. Kaminari had claimed Hikari was official Bakusquad, whatever that meant. The blond hero had caught Hikari off guard approaching him in the lobby of the hero central agency. It was raining and the mind quirk hero was off shift not expecting the rain that day. 

 

Before he could step out into the street Hikari's shoulder was firmly held and pulled back into the building. The omega held back a grin remembering how Chargebolt had snickered elbowing Red Riot who released Hikari apologizing. "Sorry bro sometimes I forget you hardly know us. We just called out and you didn't answer. Didn't want you to get caught in the storm. You'll get sick and we can't have one of our good friends sick. So you can ride with us." Hikari pulled out of the pleasant memory and refocused on the problem at hand. He couldn't use his quirk on fellow heroes even in self defense. This was something the orphanage had beaten into him but UA as well. Hero rules were very clear on mind quirks almost unfairly so. 

 

Hikari Didn't want to chance prison or a large fine, so he took another step back however the alpha looming over him didn't take being shot down lightly.

 

 

Izuku bit the inside of his cheek, usually Kari-chan texted right back. The guy was so polite and grateful for anything that Izuku did. But Deku had to keep reminding the younger omega it was  normal friendship stuff. It was as if the mind quirk hero didn't think Izuku was really his friend. The green haired omega could understand that feeling having made his way out of a friendless past. 

 

"What! Who fucked with you?" Bakugo's gravely voice boomed from across the office where he finished up his last report. Except now he was on his feet having knocked his chair back he stood in front of the freckled omega cradling his face between two calloused hands. "Who made you sad! I'll fucking kill the worthless-"

 

"Kacchan!" Deku giggled nuzzling into his alpha's palm. "I'm fine."

 

"But your scent changed and you're frowning-"

 

"It's ok. I'm  fine. Really its just-its dumb but Kari-chan usually texts me right back. And even if he's in the private training gym I-Kacchan?"

 

"Come on, lets go check on him." The explosive blond held the door open for his mate.

 

"Kacchan?" Deku was confused.

 

"Well are you coming idiot? We both know you wont be able to concentrate until you check up on that other idiot. Anyway I'm done here so-"

 

Bakugou's words were cut short by his mate's soft lips. "I love you."

 

Izuku grinned leaving his alpha standing holding the office  door open.

 

Mina pulled her old hoodie over her head Sero snickered he too had the matching one. They had finished their own workout and checked the time. They were going to meet Kiri and Kaminari for an early dinner. 

 

Mina frowned she caught the sour of anxiety mixed with a familiar scent, yellow eyes focused on some green haired idiot towering over some kid with a braid. Her eyes fell on the hoodie the stranger was wearing. Sero was already approaching the small group of idiots. They were using their scents against some kid. Alright maybe not a kid but it was against policy to bully using pheromones outside of training. And what she could see these jerks were not part of training. 

 

Hikari was slammed against a wall, the heavy scents of alphas were making it hard to concentrate and this green haired guy was sniffing at his scent gland. He didn't have a power quirk, like the ones in this group. In fact the green haired asshole was Brick, his quirk was to turn his muscle into Bricks when he punched, or head butted. He was ranked 15, the four others with him were ranked 22,23,24, and 30. All power quirks, and full of themselves. 

 

Hikari managed to wiggle free only to be grabbed harder by his upper arm. He kicked and punched receiving a hard hit to his left side, it robbed him of his breath and he fell back against the brick wall. The blue matts under his feet felt uneven as he fell forward. He tasted copper knowing he had bit his lip, he covered his head as someone was grabbing for him.

 

"No." Hikari hated his pathetic whimper, someone forced him against the rough wall once more, and instinct kicked in.  The young omega's physical training with Dimond came into play and instinct brought a knee up hard connecting with painful accuracy. The alpha grunted nearly falling over, this was a much needed opening.

 

 

"Grab that little bitch! I 'm going to teach him a lesson!"   Brick barked ignoring the snickers of his friends.

 

Hikari ran into another alpha he flinched but the alpha he slammed into wasn't grabbing him rough, instead she was steading him.

 

"Hey woah. You okay there?" The pink haired alpha asked keeping her hands on his shoulder's her scent was neutral. Her black hoodie was familiar not that he had time to question from where.

 

Hikari pulled away a quick glance back at the threatening group. 

 

"These fuckers hassling you bro?" Another alpha with dark short hair and a red beanie half turned to Hikari and the pink alpha. The man had a plain black shirt on but his hoodie was thrown over his right shoulder.

 

Hikari's eyes widened, where did these two come from?

"I-"

 

"Hey Fuck off! This isn't your business we are training." Brick growled in challenge. 

 

"Nah, doesn't look like training besides. This guy is my bro of course its our business." Sero threw back with a dark arched eyebrow he crossed his arms over his chest. 

 

"We were just showing the lost kitten how the big boys play and you two aren't even ranked under ten. So piss off!"

 

"Rank? What is it with that? What are we highschoolers? Some of us don't rank because we are not in the public eye. Some of us are working undercover." Mina kept the younger omega beside her. 

 

Pinky frowned she rolled her eyes, "Maybe we should train with you."

 

"These weaklings?" Sero huffed "Not really worth our time Mina. Besides we are supposed to meet up with the rest of the squad."

 

Sero glanced at the young hero omega next to the Pink hero. The kid was visibly shaken, he looked so dam young especially with bruise blooming on his thin jaw line. Seriously how old was this kid?

 

"Wait I know you." Mena snapped her pink fingers, "Sorry didn't mean to sniff at you. Uh, it's just that you smell like pack to me. " Mina was grinning having snapped her fingers. She tapped her chin with her perfectly manicured green polished pointer finger,  talking to no one in particular. "Damn Kaminari he's sneaky.  He's done it again. Poor Hitoshi never saw the Pikachu coming. Then zap, hit him with the friendship bolt. Then mister 'I didn't come here to make friends' was wearing a Bakusquad hoodie sitting at our lunch table." Mina had pushed her own pink locks up to imitate Shinso's indigo styled bangs. "Looks like you've been hit as well." She giggled patting the small omega's shoulder sympathetically. 

 

Then the tall dark haired alpha with the red beanie was in Hikari's space. "Oh god! Hey! Bud.Nice to meet you! Bring it in!" Sero embraced the smaller boy lifting him up. "I gotta tell you. I mean, well. Thanks. I've been friends or babysitting that idiot Red Riot and Chargebolt for far too long. When I heard what happened how you uh-" Sero released the stiff figure carefully putting him on his feet. "Oh man. Sorry. I didn't mean to be all grabby. Are you ok?" 

 

Hikari nodded wide eyes glancing around at everyone too many strong scents were giving him a headache and did he really smell like Kaminari?

 

"Sorry. The name is Sero but you can call me Hanta. "

 

"Woah! You are Cellophane." Hikari swallowed noticing the man's cylinder elbows. Then turned nervously to Mena who smiled warmly. "And oh godds Alien Queen."

 

Two alphas across from the Bakusquad nervously took a step back. "Oi, uh Brick. Maybe you should apologize I mean, they rank. " one of the brown haired heroes bit his lip shooting a nervous glance towards the two alpha heroes now ignoring their group(thankfully), "we don't want their kind of trouble."

 

"Don't be such a fucking bitch. That little omega thinks he's good enough to be in our training area without earning his spot. And you are acting like those two extras are single digit ranked.  You make me sick. This is exactly why you will never see a single digit rank. "

 

Sero glared over his shoulder, "This guy would kick your sorry ass if he were allowed to use his quirk you dumb-"

 

"Unlikely."  The muscle quirked alpha shook his head, the lime green fringe falling over his eyes. 

 

"What is it with you man? This guy isn't asking for trouble, he's a fucking hero just like the rest of us. Sure he has a superior quirk, all the mind quirk users I've met so far have been fucking awesomely talented heroes. "

 

"Sure. I see you're one of those omegaists, secondary gender isn't a thing to you omega lovers. Listen. He has no business up here in our training area. Not only is he pathetic and weak because yes omegas have a use and let me tell you buddy it isn't up right. Obviously you didn't learn that in school.  Now you're telling me he's a mind quirk user. Ha, if being an omega wasn't low enough. He's just as low as a villain with what ever control quirk he has. The council should have voted them into extinction. If you ask me."

 

"Well no one fucking asked you!" The very booming, very familiar barking voice cut through whatever hate speech Brick had in mind to continue. Hikari winced, now he had done it. He wasn't just troubling these two heroes but Ground Zero was here and that man was a busy hero. Hikari felt like he was going to be sick. Today had started out so nice.

 

"Unmanly bro! Your views are disgusting. And your actions are unmanly and very unhero like." It was Red Riot that cut his blond friend off, his usually easy going nature was no where in sight. Instead he radiated anger and something else. 

 

His teeth seemed sharper, red eyes burning with anger and he was stalking threateningly forward.  Kaminari grinned proudly, he loved this man loved him on a cellular level. 

 

"Ki-chan? Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere else? Was this from training or from the filthy misguided knottheads?" Izuku didn't wait for an answer. "I know you are not weak, I know you don't need rescuing. But since laws, and rules have your hands tied when it comes to your quirk use. I'll be your stand in. Because if there is one think I know about bullies it's they don't always understand words or reason. It's actions."

 

"Deku?" Kaminari, Mina and Sero all asked outloud, but their green haired friend just side stepped them, Bakugou was next to Kiri glaring down the group and their idiot leader.

 

"Oh, how cute. What's this? The former number one, he's so tiny in person. We all know just how you made number one here in Japan then in America. "

 

Before Bakugou could snap out a challenge, the  green haired alpha was sailing through the air, punching an alpha sized hole into the brick wall meters away. 

 

Angry green eyes sized up the others, "What was that you four were saying before your idiot acquaintance, and I say acquaintance because smart alphas like you four, well smart being used loosely in this situation, anyway. You four wouldn't call trash friend. Right? Because that would make you all just as lacking in brain cells and I might have to put you in time out. Now. You may have thought you were all just pulling a prank. But it's not nice to corner an omega even a trained omega hero and use your combined aggressive alpha scents to  try and trigger submission. We do not bully our colleagues right."

 

The four didn't move, they were all wide eyed, "I asked a question. " Deku had his hands on his hips a green eye brow arched, his freckles pulled tight over his nose as he pulled off a very   Intimidating frown. 

 

"Right. Right. Yes-uh sir." The group started nodding.

 

'That's what I thought." Deku popped his knuckles and neck.  "I mean if you wanted to train. I have a power quirk, it's-"

 

"No, sir. I uh. I mean. That. Sorry. We are sorry. We were just heading home anyway. That guy isn't with us." A black haired alpha nudged his brown haired friend next to him, this triggered the others to nod backing up his story.

 

"Right. Well it was nice meeting you. You should remember that we all came from an omega. I mean how would your mothers react if they heard your friend's little speech? "

 

Sero's eyes widened, the four alphas were looking guilty heads down murmuring apologies. 

 

Hikari didn't know how to react, the four were quickly leaving apologizing to him with a bow before nearly running out of the training gym.

 

Deku was picking up Hikari's bag before hooking his own elbow into the omega's. "Where did you get that hoodie? You are not allowed to join the Bakusquad it will break Sho-chans heart."

 

"I-the what? I mean Kaminari-san gave it to me." Hikari had no choice but to follow.

 

"Damn right I did. He's one of us you're too late Deku." Kami giggled taking Hikari's gym bag and handing it to his soon to be husband.

 

Kiri took it blinking from the small greenette's casually dressed form back to a stunned Bakubro.

 

"He's so manly. A definite catch." Kiri slapped his friend on the back nearly knocking the man over. 

 

"Deku you have the mom voice down like a pro. For a minute there I had the sudden urge to clean my room and throw out the garbage." Sero hurried to follow his friends.

 

Bakugou and Kiri stayed behind turning back to a groaning form pulling himself out from broken brick and twisted metal that once belonged to a wall. 

 

The two met back up with their group near the lobby exit. Kaminari shot them both a questioningly look.

 

"Sorry for the trouble. It was my fault really and now-"

 

"Stop that." Izuku nudged the younger omega, while the pink haired alpha continued to cheer their newest friend up. "You didn't ask to be bullied. Anyway get used to it. You might find yourself in a situation where you have to come to our rescue. You are Bakusquad now."

 

"Oh, godds help you." Izuku rolled his eyes pulling the young omega with him out the glass door. "You've been suckered in. Poor Shinso has been trying to figure out how he got in for years. I feel bad for you because you have an IQ.  Meaninng you will be like Sero here, forever trying to keep these idiots from killing themselves or others. "

 

"Yeah, basically it's a fulltime babysitting job. I'm so glad I'm not alone." Sero put a hand on the small gray haired omega's shoulder. "Thank gods it's another smart one. I mean the Deku protection squad had smart ones-"

 

"Ya, can't say they had much for style. Well they were all so cute, especially Shoto. In his angsty awkward way. However they didn't have our flare. Speaking of I was hoping we were going to see him today. But he's been out of the office for a week." Mina huffed.

 

Izuku giggled, "Oh, Mina I missed you."

 

"Oh, here you go Ki-chan. I hope you don't mind I charged it for you. It fell out of your bag in the gym." Kami held out the young hero's cell phone. "I think you just got a text I didn't want to be nosey but the name just popped up sorry."

 

"No. It's fine. Thank-uh thank you." The omega took his phone back with shaking hands.

 

"It's Shinso. You must be special he usually doesn't text more than a few words but from the pings, he's sent you three texts."

 

Hikari shrugged, feeling his vision water, there was a warmth in his chest, these emotions he would better think into when he was alone. 

 

A car pulled up and Izuku let Hikari know that they would rain check their clothes shopping for tomorrow. The omega wanted to object but the greenette cut him off, "It's not because of this. Trust me. Adrenaline is what you need to haggle a good price. But Moita-kun wanted to come with us and I hope that's okay-"

 

"Oh. Yes. It's fine. I mean I-m not the best when it comes to style so the more the merrier. I- uh."

 

Izuku offered a grin to the paling omega, he recognized nerves and anxiety. Even if the young hero kept his scent muted Izuku could see through it all. And it was a little white lie, he could see how Kaminari was itching to take the younger hero to their home where they could feed him and suggest for him to stay over. 

 

Izuku was happy for the younger boy, from what he knew of the younger omega's background Hikari was an orphan. Not for long though, the soon to be Kirishima's were taking him in, and from the way Hitoshi acted around the oblivious omega, perhaps more wedding bells were in the future. 

 

"Oh, good. He was worried he would be alone shopping for a wedding gift as well as outfit for the special day, alone.  He's stuck at work since Principal Eraserhead had to go on some mission." Deku grinned patting the younger omega on his arm. 

 

"No. It's fine. I would  be happy to go with you both." Hikari tried not to flinch, he was trying to get used to this group, they all seemed to be very much into skinship. 

 

"Alright. I'll tell him. Mina! We'll have to do lunch." Izuku hugged his friends goodbye before his alpha pushed him into the waiting uber. 

 

"Ki-chan, why don't you come over for dinner. This idiot of mine skipped lunch again and so he'll have one hell of an appetite. I'll need an extra pair of hands in the kitchen.  Remember just how much of a disaster Red Riot is in my kitchen. I don't think the walls can take another-"

 

"Hey! It wasn't my fault the recipe allowed for substitutions. " Kiri pouted bringing his mate into him, a strong arm wrapping around Denki's waist from behind. 

 

Hikari smiled climbing into the black uber after Kaminari.

 

Definitely friends, he thumbed his oversized hoodie he felt as if he belonged, and belonging felt nice.

 

Izuku sighed leaning into his alpha, "Why are you looking so smug?" Bakugou threw an arm around his omega's shoulders pulling him closer to his side as the car pulled out into traffic.

 

"I'll let you guess." Izuku sighed nuzzling into Bakugou's warm black muscle shirt.

 

"You think your little white lie back there worked. Pft, maybe on those idiots but I see what you were doing. You just wanted that brat to not feel weak-"

 

"Wrong." Izuku giggled ignoring the irritated look on his mate's doubting face. 

 

"Oh-so you didn't want to take that omega home and scent him. All the while sitting him firmly in a nest and force feed him comfort foods. Not like the guy can't use a few pounds. These young heroes know nothing about keeping their shit together. And that apartment he lives in is worse than the one you used to rent back when you-"

 

"Oh, and you accuse me of being the mothering type. "  Izuku nudged his mate, Katsuki growled without any real  force behind it, Izuku giggled and leaned closer stretching his neck so he could better whisper into his alpha's ear. "Katsumi is spending the night at the Iida's. So we have the whole house to ourselves and I thought-"

 

"Driver speed it up! And I'll give you a 100 percent tip!" The blond thumped the passenger side seat causing the driver to jump slightly.

 

"Yes sir!" 

 

Katsuki was all nerves. Was Deku hinting at what Katsuki thought? The two had yet to do more than cuddle or uh, mutually touch eachother, since their disastrous last time. 

 

Was he ready? Was Katsuki even ready? What if he hurt Izuku again? What if he said something that triggered a flashback and he was too into his head to notice and acted like a feral beast! This was a bad idea, they shouldn't-well Katsuki really wanted to. But that didn't matter. Deku mattered, and Bakugou would not ever jeopardize his family's happiness. Never again.  

 

"You okay there alpha?" Izuku was sitting at the edge of their large Kingsized bed naked leaning back on his elbows.

 

"How the fuck-" Bakugou frowned. 

 

Izuku giggled his mate was looking confused. "When did we get in here? And when the fuck did you get naked?"

 

"Well I thought I was a mumbler, looks like you picked up on my habits. We almost died in the uber as the driver raced us home. I'm actually glad it was our usual driver's day off. The way you tossed all the money in your wallet at the driver while growling "

'Now get the fuck out of here.' Made what we are about to do very obvious. If your scent wasn't enough, then you kicked open the front door, slammed it shut ripped my clothes off and tossed me on the bed. I mean you're naked too if you don't believe me. All the while you were trying to talk yourself out of it.  Running through pros and cons. I'm all for it. I think I'm ready. And I uh- " It was Izuku who was suddenly running out of confidence now, he licked his lips. Sure he had seen Katsuki naked before, on more than one occasion. Lately though he was wearing joggers and a wife beater to bed, and he always let Izuku dress and undress privately. They hadn't even showered or bathed together since that last disastrous time. 

 

Izuku was tired of being afraid, and he reached a point in therapy where he was just angry. Not afraid and not so much feeling guilt. He was angry that the monster, the one Katsuki had put out of commission, was still controlling his actions. 

 

He loved Katsuki and well Katsuki had said the same over and over again these last few months. This was what Izuku wanted and he wasn't going to be afraid anymore. Katsuki wasn't going to hurt him, not on purpose never like that. 

 

"I love you." Katsuki was kneeling down taking Izuku's scarred hands into his own. His crimson eyes staring upwards holding emerald in his stare. He wanted, no needed his Izuku to understand. "I love you. I'll stop whenever you want. I'll only go as far as you want. Trust me."

 

Izuku nodded, pulling his hands from the tight grasp, he cupped his alpha's face leaning in to kiss the slightly parted lips.

 

"I know. And I love you. I do." He nipped at the bottom lip before running his tongue over it, the alpha moaned slightly tensing before meeting the playful tongue with his own swipe.

 

Izuku was lifted easily by the broad chested alpha, Katsuki princess carried his mate into the connecting bathroom. 

 

Izuku didn't know what to expect from his mate but his heart squeezed from the care and love his mate was showing him.

 

Katsuki started their large bath, before he proceeded to wash the omega with a soft sponge. 

 

Izuku felt the warm water shower down on his tense muscles, it took everything in him to not remain seated on the small bath stool while his mate scrubbed him down. 

 

Kacchan's crimson focus concentrated on cleaning the day's sweat and grime from every inch of the omega's scarred body. He then massaged the citrus shampoo into the greenettes tender scalp, careful to avoid running soap into Izuku's eyes when he rinsed. 

 

The tub beeped signaling the water was ready, Izuku watched as Kacchan quickly washed himself unaware of the hungry emerald eyes taking in every twitch and movement of his body. Izuku enjoyed the show of corded muscle and perfectly toned abs. Bakugou was his, the omega said this to himself over and over again.

 

They hadn't bonded yet, because Izuku had been pushing his heat off but he was ready. If Kacchan still wanted that, Izuku was willing. He wanted to be completely Bakugou's. 

 

"You are completely mine idiot."  The blond lifted his omega and climbed into the tub with him slowly lowering the two down. Izuku buried his face against the hard pectoral. He really should stop mumbling out loud. 

 

"I love you dummy. And to be honest I never really found your mumbling annoying. It's actually cute, in an obnoxiously distracting way." 

 

Izuku giggled pushing his face into the alpha's chest even more, he heard his mate's quick intake of breath. A grin spread over the freckled omega when he realized just how sensitive his mate's nipple was. Everytime Izuku breathed out it puckered while the skin around the pink flesh prickled with goosebumps. Izuku hummed as he slid his lips right over the inviting skin. 

 

"Oh, fuck." Kacchan groaned his arms tightening around the greenette.

 

"This was supposed to be a relaxing bath but if you keep acting up like that I don't see us spending much more time-"

 

Izuku hallowed out his cheeks before biting down teasingly.  "I'm plenty relaxed." Izuku turned so he was stradling the alpha, he rolled his hips so their erections could meet, Deku hugged the alpha's neck before hungrily bringing their lips together. Water spilled over the side of the large silver tub. 

 

"Fuck Deku! I'm trying to take it slow." Bakugou whispered into the omega's inviting neck. 

 

"Who says I want it slow?" Izuku rolled his hips taking both their hardened erections into his calloused fist. Bakugou grunted, his hands biting into the omega's narrowed hips arching upwards for more friction.

 

"Marry me Deku."

 

Izuku froze, green eyes wide, and crimson blinked searching his stunned expression. "Marry me idiot. Marry me and let me bond with you. I want you to be 100 percent mine, I'm already 100 percent plus ultra and all that cheesy shit, yours. I love you."

 

"You keep saying that-" Deku whispered eyes still comically wide.

 

"Because I still have a life time to make up for being such a piece of shit! I have so many days to make up for. I love you and I fucking love Katsumi. Marry me. Bond with me -"

 

"Yes. I will. I love you." Deku giggled pressing his face into his mates scent gland." I love you."

 

"Good your next heat is mine. And every heat after." Bakugou growled nipping at Deku's earlobe.

Chapter 29: There are no accidents

Summary:

A wedding

Chapter Text

 

The wedding reception had many familiar and famous faces. Hikari sipped from his water, after the bachelor party he was sure he would not be drinking that much anytime soon. 

 

"That was amazing. Everyone in the wedding party actually made it to the wedding. After that bachelor party, I had my doubts." Kyioko Iida nudged Izuku playfully. Moita snickered into his glass, shaking his head.

 

"I had no idea Tenya was such an experienced table dancer." The younger greenette giggled.

 

"Neither did I." Kyioko  sighed watching her husband decline an offered wine glass from a server. Her red lipstick shinning under the soft lights of the banquet hall as she smiled knowingly.  "He still surprises me even now." 

 

Hikari listened curiously, he couldn't help but smile at the woman in the black sequined strapless dress she looked amazing. Moita and Izuku-san were half brothers and they looked more like full brothers. 

 

Hikari recognized the vice principal, not that he would ever reveal from where. They both had lived the hell of that orphanage but Moita-san was strong. He had made such a big name for himself. He was quirkless but that didn't hold him back. Hikari knew what was done to the quirkless in that orphanage but Moita was here he was brave and he built a life. Hikari wished the green haired vice principal all the best. 

 

Secretly it gave Hikari hope, he might have a chance at life, friends and maybe love. Hikari hated all if the self doubt he carried and the self loathing. 

 

"Kari-chan?" Deku was pushing the omega's soft fringe from his eyes. "Are you alright? If you are still feeling sick from yesterday we can find a place to-"

 

"Oh, no I'm fine. I was just thinking-" The omega shook his head, his high ponytail swishing over his shoulder. He smiled remembering how carefully Kyioko had braided the sides leaving just enough for his long bangs to comb over to one side. "I'm sorry maybe I am a little hungry."

 

"I'll get you a plate then. You are looking pale. You are still new with your eyes so don't be afraid to say something if you are in pain." Deku signaled for a server who was carrying a tray of drinks. "Here, more water. You and Moita sit Kyioko and I shall find some food."

 

"Good idea." Kyioko placed her empty glass down. 

 

"Hey just because we are the youngest of us four doesn't mean we need to be babied" Moita objected surprising Hikari.

 

"Nope. That's not it at all." Mina giggled making her way over, she was wearing a low cut strapless red dress the skirt of the dress came to her knees like a cloud of yellow and red flames. Despite the clash of colors she looked gorgeous and her smile was magnetic when she watched her best friends make their way through their guests. She turned to look slyly at the vice principal and young mind quirk hero at his side.

 

"Thats not it at all. You see Deku here has always been one for keeping friend's out of trouble. And with the attention you two keep drawing and after last nights shenanigans its just safer for any idiots that dare approach you two sirens to keep their distance. Here I thought Bakugou had an explosive temper. But nope, after Shoto exploded that one guy's table, froze the dance floor which was kinda fun. It was like an ice skating- "

 

"Oh yeah that was actually surprising. But when Hitoshi-kun had those idiots jump into that dumpster and Shoto turned it into an icecube-well I thought the drinks were spiked!" Kyioko shook her head.

 

Moita and Hikari looked confused, " Oh no. This is cute." Mina covered her mouth. "You two have no clue."

 

"Shinso is lucky he has a special license to use his mind quirk. Working for the government the way he does.  Because turning a group of idiot alphas into clucking chickens isn't exactly smiled on. But you two do know it's because that group was hassling you right?" Mina made a face.

 

Hikari's cheeks lit up and Moita just looked skyward he swore under his breath. "Is that why he had me wait outside for so long. I thought he was looking for his wallet that he conveniently misplaced."

 

"Nope. And that was a lame excuse you believed friend. So you can't be too mad at Todoroki." Mina patted Moita's shoulder.

 

"But-I mean Shinso-san doesn't." Hikari didn't dare hope.

 

Mina cut off the newest Bakusquad member, he was adorable and their only omega. "Awe. You'll see. Soon enough you'll realize it. I mean look at the ridiculous bauble on this one." Mina held up Moita's hand for everyone to oogle the white gold band. The vice principal burned red as everyone giggled.

 

Kyioko grinned, she had been there for that and she was happy for her newest friend. Shoto was a good alpha and would make a good husband and someday father when the time came.

 

"Oh my. Congratulations Moita kun! I had no idea." Hikari stepped closer to get a look. "Wow, have you set a date?"

 

Moita shook his head "Not yet. We've both been so busy and his sister is due any week so we want to be sure his whole family can attend. I'm just so happy that he asked me. Of all people, and his family have all been so welcoming. I never thought I would ever find a mate let alone someone so perfect like Shoto." The greenette bit his lip realizing he had said too much.

 

"He's lucky to have you." Izuku nudged the younger omega but Moita gave a sad face not wanting to meet his half brothers determined expression. 

 

"I-I'm not-" Moita bit his lip. 

 

"But you are." Hikari frowned "You are awesome. You beat all those jerks out at the sports festival. And everyone knows that you kept principal Endeavor and now Eraserhead on task. You are really strong and know a lot. Not to mention how brave you are."

 

Everyone was grinning except Hikari and  Moita. "So please don't say that. You are both very deserving of happiness."  Hikari nodded firmly. "As for myself you have it all wrong. Uh, Hitoshi-san was just helping friends out. He is always telling me how lucky he is to have you all as friends. He said he had told you all the first time he met you that just not to bother him. He wasn't there for friends, but you all ignored his words. He is such a good man and alpha. So of course he would have wonderful people. So he is very protective of that. So you see it wasn't me in particular-"

 

"Oh no we have another one." Mina cupped the boys pale cheeks. "Just be sure to invite me to that bachelor party. Godds Denki would be the one throwing it. Its gonna be awesome!"

 

Mina squeezed the younger boy's cheeks before sighing, "Speaking of." The alien queen turned to size Deku up snatching up his hand. "Care to tell us what the hell this is and when you are gonna tell us? Hmmm?"

 

"Izuku!" Kyioko gasped, Hikari was glad all eyes were off him and now on the blushing greenette.

 

"Ok, ok. Come on. It's just a simple engagement ring." Izuku replied with a shrug.

 

"I can't believe I missed this!" Moita admired the white gold band with three stones, each representing Izuku, Katsuki and Katsumi's birth month.

 

"Its not a big deal." Deku shrugged.

 

"What!" The group all cried out.

 

"Oh godds you all make me want to drink!" Mina stomped off the omegas she left were giggling.

 

The group took their places at their assigned seats. Bakugou cleared his throat as he gently tapped a butterknife against a beer bottle. 

 

When that didn't get the groups attention the alpha yelled out "Will you all listen the fuck up!"

 

Izuku giggled as did Katsumi who nudged Asas. The two boy's were part of the wedding party to Asas' dismay. 

 

Asas kept pulling at his tie until he had lost it all together. His white button up shirt was untucked and dark blue jacket had been discarded somewhere else. He dodged his mother's hands every time she tried to comb his messy locks back down. He had been the ring barrier he had at least stayed in perfect condition for that job. As soon as he could he was happy to beat Shozashi with the stupid silk yellow pillow, because the beta got to dump flowers in the aisles with Ka-chan.

 

Ka-chan was dressed in a black short pants his white button up shirt had red buttons and black suspenders and of course he got to wear a bow tie. In the crook of his arm he had carried a wicker basket with red and yellow petals. 

 

He skipped happily whereas Shozashi growled in Katsumi's direction. The beta hated the red tuxedo he was forced to wear and the tie was choking his will to live. Asas got to wear the cooler colors and in his eyes the alpha brat got the better job. Beta's were always treated like omegas. Not that he had anything against omegas but he would like to be his own person. 

 

As for Katsumi he was having the day of his life, he got to throw pretty petals everywhere even in Asas' dark hair. He giggled at how everyone kept pinching Shozashi and Asas' cheeks. They did look handsome. Now his daddy had said a bad word and it always made him giggle. 

 

Sa-chan was rolling his eyes and Katsumi couldn't help but nudge him playfully. They were supposed to be listening, and after his daddy was done talking people had laughed and clapped. Now uncle Shin was talking and people were wiping there eyes.  It reminded Katsumi of something that had happened. His daddy had held him yesterday and told him that they were all going to have the same last name. 

 

Katsumi just shrugged, it didn't mean anything different. His mommy and daddy lived in the same house and stuff. Now they were going to get married which meant mommy would wear nice clothes like uncle Denki and they would have a big party. 

 

"Hey Sa-chan!" Katsumi whispered.

"What." His friend grumbled accepting the chocolate strawberry Ka-chan had so easily swiped from the dessert table. 

 

"My mommy said he and Daddy are getting married too."

 

"I thought they already were." Sa-chan poked at the strawberry's leaves before pulling them off, he cut it in half and handed the bigger piece to ash blond.

 

"No. I just met Daddy. I met him after I met you. Kinda. Even though I knew him from the television and at Toto-san's.  But they are going to get married. "

 

"Well he is a shit old man, but as far as old men go I guess you couldn't get any worse. " Sa-chan shrugged. "My mom said people marry their best friend. My dad is her best friend, those two idiots out there well my alpha dad said they were best friends. And I heard shit for hair say that your omega and alpha were best friends as kids. So I guess its only natural." Sa-chan accepted another stolen strawberry he started to pick the leaves off.

 

"Well that sucks for you Ka-chan." Shozashi grumbled popping up from under the table and sitting next to Sa-chan. "I hate this dumb clip on and who likes these colors. Thanks." The boy grumbled accepting half of the chocolate strawberry from the dark haired alpha.

 

"What sucks for me?" Ka-chan licked the chocolate from his fingers unaware of the chocolate on his lightly freckled nose.

 

"Well you two are best friends. That means your stuck with this jerk forever. Gross weddings are disgusting. I'm never getting married."

 

"Marry Sa-chan?" Ka-chan crinkled his nose biting his lip as if thinking on this really hard. 

 

"Yeah. God imagine your kids. They'll all be assholes. Or worse idiots." 

 

"Hey! Our children will be smart as fuck and they'll be number one at everything they do. Iida's don't know how to be anything but awesome so it's a given."

 

Ka-chan giggled at the as a matter of fact tone his best friend had, he rewarded Sa-chan with another strawberry. He was glad that he had come back to Japan with momma. Ka-chan had friends and even a best friend and tons of uncles and aunts and and so many hero friends.

 

And Sa-chan just said Katsumi was his best friend. And best friends do get married. So Sa-chan was so handsome maybe the handsomest and he was strong and funny. And he always peeled Katsumi's oranges. Cause Katsumi hated how it felt to get oranges under your nails but he loved eating oranges. 

 

"What's so funny." Ground Zero was kneeling down next to his chocolate smudged face son.

 

"Sa-chan is my best friend and we are going to get married after he becomes number one. Or me. I don't know if I want to be a number one hero but if I get to be hero with Sa-chan than I'll do it." 

 

"The hell you are. You are way too precious for that little bastard-"

 

"Hey shitty old man, it's too late he already said yes."

 

Sa-chan rolled his eyes handing a over a chocolate strawberry to a smiling Ka-chan. Shozashi was laughing nearly falling out of his chair.

 

Before Ground Zero could say anything more he realized the room had become quiet. Kiri and Denki were supposed to be moving to the dancefloor for their dance but instead Izuku was on his feet staring across the room.

 

"Goddsdammit! What the fuck-" Kacchan growled. 

 

"Kacchan." Izuku put a hand over his mouth.

 

"Don't worry. This shit is not going to fly."

 

Bakugou as well as several others were moving quickly towards the disruption. Several reporters had some how snuck in, as well as Denki's drunk ass father shouting obscenities towards the surprised blond hero. 

 

"No son of mine is going to -"

 

Kirishima covered his husband's ears turning him into his chest. However the man had been  arguing with someone suddenly his words were halted and he started to cluck like a chicken.

 

The reporters hungry for drama and maybe ruining the day of the two well known heroes started yelling out.

 

Somewhere in a corner a fight broke out and a waitress carrying a tray dropped the drinks in her hand. 

 

Another fight started and the room exploded with quirks and yelling. Kirishima pulled Denki back away from where two reporters were fist fighting all wanting so badly to get a story. 

 

The two managed to bump into an omega waiter holding a tray of wineglasses. The three fell onto eachother and the young man with a long black pony tail winced as glitter seemed to fall around them. 

 

"Oh no! Don't touch-" Too late Denki was trying to help the waiter in black stand, Kiri had a hand on his husband's shoulder and his other reached out to take the young omega's other hand.  More glitter seemed to burst over them like a bubble that had been burst.

 

The sound of a crying infant irrupted but only Denki and Kiri could hear it over the commotion.  Denki wasn't holding the omega's hand instead he was holding a squirming baby, a very naked squirming baby. The omega removed his apron.

 

"Dammit. This is all my fault." The omega handed the apron to the shocked blond.

 

"What the-" kami smiled as the baby blinked up at him as he pulled the child closer to his chest. Having only ever held older pups he at least knew that children wanted to be held close they felt calmer.  This pup blinked crimson eyes with a solid yellow ring around the iris and pupil. 

 

There was a tuft of fire red hair with a patch of yellow coloring his bangs.

 

"Who's pup?" Kaminari was shocked.

 

"Yours." The boy was standing looking around franticly. "Look. I'm sorry. Usually my stupid quirk eliminating bracelet, see." He held up his left wrist, "Is fine but I guess it's not waterproof or wine proof because I've washed dishes and showered with it. However my quirk is useless. It only activates if two people are touching me at the same time. If the two people are mates then boom baby. It only works on pairs that can't have children. Theres the initial contact then another touch and like I said boom baby. It takes the DNA of the two, that baby is all yours. Don't worry it'll be an infant for three days then in six days you'll have a kindergartner. But only if you want to keep it. Don't come looking for me. I'm already trying to not be a science experiment.  Eri's Law is the only thing keeping me from being forced into a fucking lab. So baby will disappear if you don't name it. It'll return to glitter and just blow away in the wind. After you name it, its a done deal. The bond is made and even if you regret it, it's yours. At least that's how I came about. And I was a mistake according to my parents. So see ya lovebirds. I loved this job too! Dammit! Don't come looking for me!" 

 

"We have to get out of here. This isn't a place for a baby." Kiri's eyes darkened his scent heavy, the pup did smell just like a mix of the two of them. 

 

"This isn't exactly the order we were going to do things." Kami starred down at the child nuzzling into him. 

 

Kyioko was in her dark blue gown looking over the whimpering infant.  The group had made it to Kyioko's clinic.

 

"Sssh. Little one, you're alright." She had taken some samples and as they waited for results it all came back. "He's definetly yours. The only DNA he carries belongs to the two of you. And from the little shocks he's been giving me, he's going to have your quirk Kaminari-kun. "

 

"Well I didn't develop my quirk until later so he'll still have that, but uh. Then he's alright? Nothing else to worry about?" Kirishima was petting the soft down of spiky hair. "He's just so small and he's an omega. I can smell it on him, I can smell Kami on him. It's so weird."

The red haired hero was still in his wedding tux his voice expressing nothing but awe.

 

"He is stable for now, but we can only believe what that omega told you. To complete the bond you will need to name him. Or just let him-"

 

"How about Ryku that's a super manly name or Ryuosuke." Kirishima nuzzled his blond mate, the blond was sitting on the exam table holding the sniffing pup wrapped in a warmer white hospital blanket taken from the infant ward.

 

"Hmm, but he doesn't look much like a Ryku or Ryu maybe a Rin? Kyo? Keiji? " Chargebolt grinned feeling another tiny staticky shock sent to his finger from the tiny fist curled around it.

 

"Renji! I like that one. But you know what, whatever he is it'll be super manly because he has the best parents."

 

Kaminari sniffed feeling his eyes water, "Best gift ever." He whispered down at. The red eyes watching him curiously.

 

Izuku had helped the couple the first six days prepare the house, three sleepless nights of a needy infant, the a day of a toddler crawling and walking finally the growth spurt stopped and the infant was a normal six year old. He was shy and he had cut himself just over his left eye when his hardening quirk came in. However he was a sweet child and fell in perfectly with the Asas, Katsumi and Shozashi.

 

Izuku finished training texting Kaminari  that he would be off  after his shower. Izuku was happy that Ka-chan now had another friend to spend time with. The easy going Kirishima pup had his blond father's attitude and Izuku felt nostalgic when the pups were all together. 

 

Kaminari had taken some time off of work to bond with his new pup, but Izuku could see there was no question the Kirishima's loved their pup.

 

The greenette groaned, he was starving but anytime he tried to eat his stomach threatened revolt. Maybe his long hours were getting to him, and damn this headache. Was he coming down with a flu? Maybe a nice hot shower would be good. He had spent the last hour training, maybe he had gone too hard. 

 

Bakugou hated working the whole day without seeing his beloved Izuku, not that he would ever admit that. Maybe he should just take shower wash the grit of this last mission off of him. Wasn't Deku due to be off? The blond rolled his stiff shoulders and started for the showers his change of clothes in his black gym bag. He neared the locker room when there was a commotion. 

"Shit! Call a medic! Don't move him! Back up!" The voice belonged to that idiot Jin, Bakugou wasn't in the mood for whatever this was. He just wanted to shower and get home to his family. 

 

"Oh godds! Ground Zero!" Some nameless beta wearing a silver jumpsuit nearly ran into him.

 

"I'm sure it's going to be okay. He just, was standing there talking. I mean I asked for his autograph and his card and he reached for his bag next thing I know he's unconscious. I wasn't fast enough to catch him, he-there's blood." The beta with white hair looked paper white.

 

"I said bring the damn medic you idiot! Go!" The young beta turned to another low ranking hero, Jin was yelling at the second extra. "Are there any healing quirks in here!? Or is it just a bunch of power quirk idiots!"

 

Bakugou moved around the white haired beta pushing past several others crowding the door way. Jin must have gotten the answer he needed because some female alpha was shaking her crimson head.

 

"I can repair this but I don't know anything about anatomy. My quirk is just a quick tape up and energy boost so my partner can get back into the battle. I can't diagnosis anything serious." She grumbled pulling her white robe around her.  "This is supposed to be my day off. Like I want to spend it taking care of some omega that's over taxed his-"

 

"You shut the fuck up. That's Deku. Not just anybody. "

 

The alpha ignored Jin only holding her palm over the small gash above the greenette's left temple. "He looks like shit." She mumbled moving to hover her hands over the rest of Deku she paused as she moved over the omega's chest. He was still in his green costume and she was just checking for any fractures or easy injuries. 

 

She jerked back nearly falling over from her squatting position, just as Ground Zero pushed into the room. His territorial growl and flood of pheromones causing several younger heroes to fall to their knees. Jin was too busy focusing on the female healer.

 

"What? What is it?" She was pulling her robe closed tighter her face pinched. Shaking hands hovered back over the omega's abdomen, once more she pulled them back as if shocked.

 

"Don't touch him." Bakugou growled falling to his knees, he could smell blood but the head wound had already been closed and healed. This confused the alpha, he scooped the small unconscious form up.

 

"Hey! He could be hurt-"

 

"No." The female alpha snapped her eyes on the smaller hero. "He's fine. Actually. I mean I'm not a doctor but uh." She felt a smile pull on the edges of her lips. This was Ground Zero and of course Deku was Ground Zero's everyone knew that. Fuck they all were careful to not accidentally leave a trace of their scent on the broccoli boy. 

 

"What! Fucking spit it out!" Bakugou snarled holding Deku closer to him.

 

"Well, uh. Congratulations. " The female stood up looking down at the two alpha's and unconscious omega.

 

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jin snapped.

 

"You're going to be a father." She shrugged.

 

"I'm already a father." Bakugou frowned confused by her words.

 

Jin's eyes were wide now, before he rolled them glaring at the blond hero. "How the hell did he chose you. Of all the worthy alpha's he chose a dumb-"

 

"Who is yelling and why? My head hurts."  The greenette groaned blinking up into the frowning face of his mate. 

 

 

*SIX months later*

 

"This is bullshit! Bullshit! Oh god I'm the size of a barge and why do I have to pee again!" Itsuko Moita had gone up against tough opponets all with quirks, he had passed the UA entrance exam and he had made it out of  two villain attacks. However at seven month's pregnant he wasn't so sure he was going to make it out alive. 

 

"Do you need anything?" Hikari asked worriedly.

 

"A bigger bladder. Or maybe my feet." The UA vice principal groaned. "They've disappeared. And can we all agree it's not fair just how small Hikari get's to stay! He's not that much behind us but his belly is still cute and he looks adorable! I feel like a barge! And my fingers are sausage sized.  I'm hot then cold then hot. Someone put me out of my misery." 

 

"It must be your mates quirk." Izuku giggled, "Your son will most likely have his quirk when he's born. I had to wait for Ka-chan's to manifest. As for bladders, well this one is using mine like a trampoline. If he isn't a hero he'll be a soccer player." Izuku giggled rubbing his rounded belly lovingly. He was wearing one of Bakugou's black t-shirts. 

 

"Should I be bigger?" Hikari asked worriedly from the large gray nesting couch he was sitting crosslegged on. Deku thought it must be nice to be young and flexable. 

 

"You are fine." Kyioko bless her heart came into the large nesting room carrying a tray of drinks for each of the pregnant omegas. 

 

"Poor Ky-chan they got you too. " Moita giggled accepting the cool glass of water. "Better drink this before the baby changes his mind." The omega pulled a red comforter off of him. He was wearing a pair of knee length grey joggers and Todoroki agency shirt. 

 

Hikari was wearing black shorts and comfortable pikachu shirt that Danki had gifted him. 

 

"How the hell did we all get pregnant at the same time?" Moita grumbled looking around the room, even their sweet Kyioko had a baby bump.

 

"Beasts. That's why. All brutes." Moita answered his own miserable question. 

 

"I don't know whats worse?" Izuku sipped his cool sweet tea scooting back into the soft couch his own nesting blankets around him. "Being barge sized or the ridiculous over protective alphas.  I can't even shower alone without that idiot camping out in the bathroom, he tried to get into the bath with me but I refuse. I can barely fit into the tub imagine both of us. And he keeps telling me I'm so beautiful. Ugh. I don't feel it." Izuku grumbled.

 

"Don't be too angry Izuku-san. Your alpha is so worried for you he went to a parenting class. " Hikari sipped from his water bottle.

 

"That's right. Oh I forgot to tell you. Sho was actually laughing historically. I thought he was hurt but no he had just got back from the same class. He signed all three of our alphas up." Moita giggled, Kyioko was surprised this was all news to her.

Chapter 30

Summary:

Sometimes the past returns

Notes:

Hey friends heres some fluff. 

Chapter Text

 

"Izuki, don't look surprised. The way your alpha circles around and from the heavy scent he marks you with, it's a given he would attend a parenting class. Shoto was so smug when he was telling me. He's attend one before so he can't wait to rub it in Bakugou's face." Moita rubbed his stomach with another heavy sigh. "Well little one, " The young omega shook his head, "I hope you are not as sadistic as your father. I swear that man, he might look sweet and innocent on the outside but he is far from it. " Kyoko giggled sitting down across from the group. 

 

"Even Shin is going?" Hikari blushed looking away from the eyes on him. Of the group he was the smallest and even under the burden of pregnancy he appeared so graceful and the others knew Shinso worried the most. Kyoko had gone over the small framed omega's medical history and what Shoto's agency was able to acquire of the mind quirk omega's mother and how she passed. It seemed there were complications to her labor. Kyoko assured Shinso-san that Hikari's mother had been young far too young and that contributed to some of the issues. He was still determined to keep Hikari safe and healthy. 

 

The omega healer smiled, Hikari deserved all the happiness even though he had been very much surprised and fearful when he found he was carrying a pup. Obviously it wasn't planned and he wasn't even sure of Shinso's feelings towards him. Kyoko could see that the indego alpha still had some convincing to do with the young omega.

Hikari was still under the impression Shinso was doing his duty and taking responsibility. Everyone could see how determined the alpha was at keeping Hikari by his side. The man had bought a house and she knew that her husband as well the alphas belonging to the others were back at Shinso's and Hikari's home putting together the nursery as a surprise for the young omega. Shinso had yet to ask Hikari to marry him, and Kyoko got why, the indego hero didn't want his mate to think it was out of obligation.  Young people.

 

"He's going to be a good father." Hikari grinned rubbing his rounded belly, "He is a good alpha. I feel bad that he's stuck with me-"

 

"Nope." Izuku cut his friend off scooting over to be closer to his friend. "Nope. Shinso isn't like that. Idiot. He's a good man. And he has eyes only for you. Believe me, even before you were uh, cutely pregnant. By the way this isn't fair, why are you adorable and I look like a freakin blimp! Look at my ankles! I could be mistaken for Fatgum!" Izuku whined causing the room to giggle. Hikari included, cheeks red. "You know that supervisor you had, the one that kept getting handsy." Izuku drained his glass of cool water grunting as he leaned over to put the empty glass on the table in front of him. 

 

"Oh, ya. That one jerk. Gross. Hikari-kun I don't know how you didn't break his arm." Moita shivered making a face. "I hate creeps like that. Just because they're an alpha in a higher ranking they think they can do whatever."

 

"I thought if I indured it and just ignored it he would get bored. And it's not like it was the first time someone-"

"Stop right there Please." Moita put his glass on the table, "Enduring is not something we have to do just because we are omegas. It's not our faults  assholes can't keep their hands to themselves. It's not on us. Just remember that."

 

"I-I know but." Hikari bit his lip. "I-I'm not used to asking for help. The last time I reported something like that it only got worse and I was accused of causing problems. I didn't want any repercussions this time to fall on Shoto-san after all he did offer me the position with his agency. And it would have been bad that any negative opinions fell onto any of you or the Kirishima's. I-"

 

Izuku broke the younger omega's anxious words and the scent in the room changed from the sour to a light mint.

"First off, don't worry about my reputation. We all know it's pretty much what it is. As for Bakugou, Kiri and Kami-" Izuku tried to hold in his laughter but it exploded out and it took a minute for him to catch his breath, he rubbed his stomach with one hand and whipped at his eyes. "Those three, their reputations can only go up from where they are. Besides they have never cared ever of what anyone has thought. Bakugou especially. He's not like that. Iida, uhm. Well I dare anyone try to put a mark on his reputation. He is too good a man to have anyone believe or even stand for it. And Todoroki." Deku looked over to a grinning Moita, "As you may have noticed by now, he pretty much sets his own rules and follows his own path. He is actually worse than Bakugou in that aspect, I mean I've never known Sho to burn down a newspaper headquarters or a building. Until recently. All of our other friends, they are just that. Our friends. And friends stand beside each other. Never fear otherwise. No one could ever think poorly of you."

 

"Yeah, it also would save us some time. I've never seen Sho so angry, after he found out what you were dealing with. I'm glad I was there to stop him from lighting the room up. Although it was fun watching that bastard supervisor of yours squirm in his chair. He looked a little roughed up. "

 

"Yeah, it's a good thing you never attended UA with us, because the Bakusquad could be very troublesome when their group was ever threatened. I think Kami and Kiri would have been the big brothers you never had. They are bad now but imagine them younger and more impulsive." Izuku put an arm around the shy omega. 

 

"I don't usually condone violence but I can't say I was too sorry that someone else had to heal the man's wounds. His fractured hand is still healing." Kyoko tried to hide her smirk unsuccessfully and for a minute Izuku recognized where Sa-chan got that expression. 

 

"Shinso would have killed the guy, good thing Aizawa-Sensei was there to hold him back with all that scarf of his. However that left Kirishima and Bakugou the ability to go forward. "

 

"Really?" Hikari didn't know that, he only remembered being cornered by Wata-san or Smashgrid another power quirk user and vaguely remembered being taken to the infirmary. 

 

"Bakusquad." Deku grinned testing his head on the younger man's shoulder.

 

"Anyway! None of you are allowed to get married for at least a year, that goes for all of you assholes except our dear Ky-chan seeing how she's already mated, bonded and married. " Moita-kun huffed, "Don't look at me that way Izu-chan! You know damn well that the only reason all of us are around the same due date is because of that damn bachelor party and then the following wedding. Godds I'll never drink that much again." 

 

This had Hikari burning bright red as everyone else was laughing, the vice principle did have a point though. 

 

"Ugh, speaking of drinking. I am not looking forward to this hero party we've all been pressured into going. It's not like we'll be able to drink or dance. I would totally brake the dance floor." Moita scowled at his now empty glass of juice. 

 

"Stop. You are not even that big." Deku giggled into his hand shaking his head. "I personally don't want to go anywhere near a house party. But I promised Uraraka and Mina I would at least show up. Seeing how she hasn't been out of the house in ages because of the new baby. But I only said I would go for an hour or two tops. I get tired with this gymnast in my stomach. This one I know is already going to be a handful, Katsumi didn't roll around or give me as much heartburn when I was pregnant." 

 

Kyoko nodded, "Mine, I feel like will be a nightowl, because they are only wiggling around and tap dancing on my bladder around midnight." 

 

Hikari smiled warmly putting a hand to his rounded belly, "Yeah? This little one sleeps part of the day and is very active at night as well.Although they tend to kick when Shinso talks to them."

 

"He talks to them. That is soooooo freakin cute!" Moita put a hand to his mouth, Hitoshi-san seemed so very serious so the idea of him talking to the younger omega's belly just was to adorable. "Shoto is the same."

 

"Yeah. He used to sing to Katsumi when I was on bedrest." Izuku reached out and took Moita's warm hand and squeezed "He's a good alpha. I am so glad you both are bonded. Although it's quiet the scandal you two are having the baby before being married."

 

"Oh godds he wanted to. But I refused to be a beached whale at my wedding. Besides I want a fun honeymoon." 

 

Izuku nodded, "Yes. Well either way, I can't wait! Wedding planning is kinda fun. I never thought I'd ever have friends to help plan a wedding with." 

 

"Oh, that's right Izuku you're up next after us, have you two lovebirds picked a date?" Moita raised an eyebrow. "Because as I said you have to wait at least a year so I will be ready to protect myself against any bad judgment. I don't plan doing this again for at least another year or two." Moita rubbed his belly with a huff. He ignored the giggles of his companions.

 

 

Back at Shinso and Hikari's place the group of friends were arguing over how to put together a crib, Bakugou was ready to light it on fire and Shoto finished painting the final wall of the nursery. 

 

"This looks so good." Kaminari grinned as he started to arrange the changing table.

 

"Listen I've put one of these together before, so I know what I'm doing Bakubro." Kiri tried to gently nudge his best friend out of the way before the crib was turned to ash.

 

Bakugo grumbled backing away as his friend started rearrange the missapplied pieces. "Thanks everyone." Shinso rubbed the back of his head as he carried in a large stuffed bear. 

 

"It's nothing bro. This is exciting for us all. I mean Hikari-chan will be so excited when he sees this, and he deserves it man. You both do. We are just glad to help." Kirishima continued to fiddle with the cribe's more stubborn pieces.

 

"Ya, what he said." Bakugo grumbled. "Besides you assholes are helping me next week. " 

 

"Oh, man I can't wait to see just how cute all your pups are going to be! More pups for ours to play with, lots of cute adorable little cousins!" Kirishima grinned "Well cute but none as cute as my little adorable Ji-chan."

 

"Oh godd another one with a complex. I think Iida is enough." Bakugou rolled his eyes.

 

"Hey!" Iida objected as he carried in several boxes of nappies. 

 

"That's the pot calling the kettle black." Todoroki stated in his usual monotone as he  finished the painted constellation's final star. Kaminari giggled into his hand before stepping back to admire the work of his friend.

 

 "Todoroki, man. I had no idea that you were an artist."  Everyone turned to look at the finished product, everyone had been busy with their own projects so none had given the quiet alpha any second thoughts.

 

However standing back they could see the wall where the crib would be placed, there was a starry constellation spreading from the wall to the ceiling, the stars sparkled oddly with whatever paint the duel toned alpha had used. It was a swirl of stars and a moon rising over the side of a grassy cliff where several dark trees swayed with bright colors, there were several animals peeking out from behind a logs, rocks, leaves and branches of the trees.

There was so much detail without it being too complicated. Shoto showed them the sun as it was setting behind the cliff and the moon was rising. He Shut the light in the room off briefly and the sun disappeared as well as the brighter colors, the stars beamed brightly and the trees were beautiful silhouettes but more welcoming than foreboding. It had a story book feel as if taken right out of a page from some story. Especially with the moon and the stars.

 

"It will glow in the dark, the stars and the moon. I know from experience Katsumi was often fearful of the dark, and so he admired such things as nightlights but preferred glow in the dark decals since they didn't give off too much light to keep him awake."

Katsuki tensed, hating any reminder that he wasn't there for his son in the beginning. This child, this child he would be there every minute, every midnight feeding, scraped knees and sniffles he would be there for it all. 

 

Shinso stepped closer to the constellation knowing how his own mate had a fear of the dark, "Can I ask a favor uh, Todoroki. If there's paint left?"

 

 

Bakugou glared at the finished crib as he started to place the small mattress within, nearly bumping his head on the low hanging mobile of grey rabbits and silver  stars overhead.

 

"Don't worry Bakubro. I'll be putting your pup's crib together in another week when we do this all again at your house.”

 

"You bet your fucking ass you are." Bakugo grumbled, the group turned the fan on so the wall could dry, and they left the room.

 

"Let's leave it here and head to the new heroes welcoming party, that way the paint will be dried and the rest of the furniture will be moved into place by tonight. " Iida clapped his hands together, glancing around the large room, proud of their hard work. To his surprise no one objected and in fact they were all happy with his suggestion.

 

Kirishima noticed Bakugou's uncommonly quiet attitude as they made their way to their awaiting cars.

 

"What's up bro you seem a little distracted. Is everyone ok? Midoriya? The pups?" Kiri was suddenly worried, had something happened or was something wrong?

 

Bakugou sighed running a hand through his spiky hair, "They're alright. Izuku and the pup are doing okay. He thinks he's a whale, but the doctor did say he could use some weight. Of course Ka-chan is excited for a new sibling. He's been so helpful keeping his mom from trying to over do it."

 

"Then what is it?" Kirishima smiled over at Kaminari who was talking to Shinso, the yellow haired hero nodded knowing the two alphas needed privacy. 

 

"Well okay. I am worried about Izuku. I talked to Izuku's doctor and he did express some concern over how Katsumi's birth was. Shoto had told me once that Izuku had started to bleed and the doctor's had a hard time stopping it. But the doctors all tell me that this birth will be easier on my mate because of my alpha scent and our bond. So that's always just there in the back of mind. I don't think I could deal with fucking losing him. Not after I just got him back. "

 

"Bro, he's healthy and happy. You are not going to lose him, besides with as many doctors you and Endeavour have watching over poor Midoriya it's a wonder he doesn't feel like a science experiment. He's fine.  But that's not all is it?"

 

Bakugou knew his red headed shit for hair friend would be able to see through him, of all the assholes acquaintances of course this fucker would know him best. Well of course he would, Kirishima was his best friend, next to Deku it was hard to hide anything from these bastards.

 

"What if. I mean." Kirishima hated seeing his friend indecisive or hesitant, that wasn't how his bro was normally.  Bakugou Katsuki was confident to a fault and always straight to the point. Kiri knew how his friend felt though, he could see it everytime anyone brought up his pups. Kirishima knew his buddy was scared not that the big talking over confident explosive perfectionist would ever admit it. Well not sober, Kiri knew that much, those first couple months that Deku had disappeared had left the blond hero completely lost. 

 

Not that said idiot didn't deserve it, he was lucky as hell that he was getting this second chance. But that didn't mean Bakugou wasn't worthy of Izuku's love, or his cute little Katsumi's the impending pup's. Kiri could see just how careful his bro was when it came to handling the small Katsumi. He was so scared he would accidentally hurt his own son, Sometimes Katsuki Bakugou could be a complete idiot. He was so afraid of failing the new pup just as he felt he had failed Izuku and Katsumi. Kirishima would wait for his friend to talk to him about, from years of experience and Bakugositting Kirishima knew it was best to not push his bro. 

 

"Never mind idiot. Lets get to this whole party thing over with. I hate these welcome parties, they are are so tedious. I mean it's the same thing every year. Groupies fanning around trying to entice with their disgusting scents, old washed out heroes trying to get some from anything willing or unsuspecting and then timid or over confident rookies trying to look like they fit in. It's annoying as fuck and it's the same every years. " 

 

Kirishima nodded, he wouldn't argue, it made him feel older and older everytime they attended one of these. They all started to get into the cars so they could head to their perspective places and meet at the party. 

 

Izuku was getting ready at Shoto's since he was already with Moita and he promised to meet Bakugou there. That gave him some time to nap before heading out and Bakugou hated that Izuku was going to be around the loud music and stink of so many pheromones. However he knew some old friends would be there and Deku would definitely want to at least say hello. It had been so long since the graduating class of 1A were all back in Japan. 

 

Bakugou checked his phone, stupid Icy Hot hadn't texted yet to let him know Izuku was there. The blond alpha was ready to leave as soon as he arrived with the Kirishimas, his stomach feeling suddenly sick.

 

Kami was shooting worried glances to his own mate, it was obvious their bro wasn't happy but the electric blond didn't understand why. Bakugou was the number one hero and several omegas tried to catch his eye but alpha growled if they neared.

 

He made his way away from the loud noisey music that he felt way to old to be listening to. Kaminari kissed his husband and let him know he was going to make a call to check on the kids, ever since those government agents had left their cards and offered money for their son, Chargebolt felt anxious leaving the boy alone even if it was with friends or family. Tonight the two most troublesome students from class 1a Sora and Sohma were watching the kids. 

 

Aizawa Sensei had sworn he wasn't a babysitter but since his own grandson wanted to spend time with the other children he had no choice but to help the two students keep the children from getting into too much trouble. Kaminari stepped outside looking for somewhere quiet, he wanted to say goodnight instead of just texting Sensei or the other boys.

 

He left Bakugou to his mate knowing the red head knew how to handle the explosive blond when he wasn't in the best of moods. Something was definitely bothering the blond and he wondered just what it was that was bothering his friend, he hated to see him so quiet. It was just creepy and sometimes not the best thing.

 

"I said I'm not interested! Keep your hands to yourself." Kaminari heard a familiar male voice, he nearly dropped his phone when he turned to see a very familiar dark haired omega with a black ponytail and this time instead of being dressed as a waiter he was dressed as a caterer in black slacks a white button up shirt with a black vest and bow tie.

 

"Comeon cutie I know your type. You need some extra cash? A warm place to stay, a warmer bed to sleep in-" Kaminari didn't recognize the very low ranking idiot hero with a military cut blue hair dressed in loose fitting jeans and plain black band t-shirt. "Look my friends just want a little of your time and the way you smell you'll be okay with it. Then you and me can party afterward privately." 

 

"Gross." The omega hissed trying to pull his thin arm free, "Let go!"

 

"You're going the wrong way sweetie." The alpha ignored the younger boy.

"No. I think it's you that misunderstood." Kaminari put his hand over the one that gripped the small omega's arm and sent a shock to the bigger man.

 

"Fuck!" The alpha growled pulling his hand back, "You little shit!" 

 

"Woah, buddy I wouldn't." Kaminari didn't look to see who had intercepted the nameless alpha's retaliation. Instead the blond took the young caterer's wrist and hurried him out of the fenced yard onto the sidewalk just as Shoto arrived he pushed the dark haired boy into the dark sadan, calling out to Moita, Izuku and a confused Shoto. 

 

"Sorry! Borrowing the car, I've gotta get my friend home. Tell my husband I'll text him later. I'll see him at home." 

 

Shoto shrugged and waved his driver off, knowing his friends would explain later. The dual toned alpha frowned glancing up the empty street, something felt familiar about this place. He didn't usually frequent parties, but for some reason a feeling of Deja vu settled heavily on him. 

 

"Izu-chan? You okay?" Moita turned to inspect the suddenly still green haired omega. 

 

"Uh, ya. Sorry. I must be a little tired is all.  I'll go find Kaachan." He smiled weakly starting towards the large western style brick house. It belonged to some higher ups agent most likely, it was a semi residential area, the other houses were just as big and modern. Several cars lined the block and the long drive way. 

 

Bakugou stood inside the kitchen near a keg feeling more and more out of place, he wondered where his old classmates were hiding. Did something come up? Where the hell was Izuku.

 

"Oi! Look who it is! Mr. Big shot number one pro hero himself!" Someone handed the blond alpha a red solo cup.

 

Bakugou scowled taking it before it spilled all over him, "Didn't think Mr. Elite would show up. Heard you were busy these days. No ones seen much of you. All work no play makes Ground Zero a dull boy." The alpha in a red v-neck cackled taking a drink from his own red cup, his brown hair spiked up and his gold eyes full of amusement.  The rest of the group laughed along with the lower ranking hero. 

 

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "Oh, congratulations Red Riot on your recent nuptials. We heard you had a pup, funny I thought your mate was a beta." The brown haired alpha raised his cup. 

 

"Uh, ya. Thanks." Kiri didn't take a cup of his own instead he was worried about his tense best friend.  "Speaking of nuptials, when are you gonna make Deku an honest omega." Kiri tried to lighten the mood, but there was a sinking feeling he was failing. 

 

All eyes fell on the number one hero, the blond alpha glared at his solo cup, before the alpha could answer the loud one across from them started in. " Oh, so it's true you and Deku huh. So come on spill. I bet he's amazing-"

 

Kiri jumped in to grab his friend before the alpha grabbed the unsuspecting loud mouth, the others in the group all took a quick jump back away from the keg. 

 

"Don't you ever fucking say anything about Deku. Have some fucking respect! He's a highranking hero. And the mother of my children you insignificant fuck! I will blow you into ash and no one would miss you!" 

 

"Woah there. Sorry no disrespect meant man. Damn, you've changed. The last time we had this conversation you offered to let us all have a go. I was just wondering if the offer still stood." 

 

Kiri couldn't believe his ears, his hold loosened just enough for his bro to push him aside kicking the keg across the large kitchen in the process he reached over and captured the foul mouthed asshole by his face.

 

Katsuki Bakugou wanted to crush this disgusting bastard with one hand, he squeezed enjoying the helpless whimper from the offender. "Deku is my soul mate and the love of my life. You dare even so much as blink in his direction I'll make sure to melt your eyes to your skull personally. He is far too good a person to associate with any of us, I am just lucky he chose me. Because of him my children are beautiful, strong and fucking smart as shit!  Even the unborn pup and all the ones to come so you remember your fucking manners when I'm around and doubly so when he is around. Understood!" 

 

"Kacchan?" Izuku's voice sounded unsure and anxiety filled the kitchen, Deku had a water bottle in his had but it was now spilling at his feet having dropped it.

 

"Izuku." Katsuki tossed the nameless alpha away from his the man sliding across the tiled floor hitting the far wall. Bakugou was following his omega out of the kitchen. "Deku?" The blond called catching up to his mate outside on the sidewalk.

 

"Sorry. I just. I didn't feel so great there. It was too many smells and the noise. It's overwhelming. I-"

 

Katsuki reached out to pull his omega into his arms, the two stood under a street light, the blond scented his pregnant fiance. 

 

"Did you-did you mean all of that?" Izuku sniffled keeping his head buried in his alpha's chest. 

 

"Of course I did idiot."  Izuku giggled nuzzling into his alpha's chest. "I love you Izuku Midoriya and like it or not you've already agreed to marry me, so you can't go back on it. You will be Izuku Bakugou, and so will my pups, or fuck it. I can rebrand and be Katsuku Midoriya, now that would be worth the big fuck you to my alpha. " 

The two heroes stood outside the house, the music thumping in sync with the heart of the two men..  Bakugou held his love tight, refusing to turn around, refusing to look anywhere but at his mate.

The anxiety that followed him, was still there it was in his mind, sitting in the memory of six years ago. A lifetime, another life ago when he stood on the same street under the same light confronted with his own careless words. But not this time, he held tight to the anchoring scent of the green haired omega, his eyes squeezed shut a horrible feeling that if he opened his eyes he would be back to that young selfish idiot he once was, and he would be standing motionless as the best thing in his whole garbage dump of a life, was disappearing down the street. 

 

"Let's go home Kacchan?"

 

"Ya. Good idea. Let's get the kid and head home." The alpha kissed the greenette's fluffy head, not moving to release him.

 

"Uh, Kacchan."

 

"Hmm?" Katsuki continued to hug the small omega to him, enjoying the feel of his mate's belly pressed into his side. He could feel the protesting kicks from his rowdy pup, he had a feeling he would be fighting for Izuku's attention with this next kid. Anytime Katsuki embraced his soon to be husband the little brat would start kick, even if he was just hugging the omega. "Brat." the alpha grumbled. 

 

"You have to let me go if we want to leave." 

 

"I don't want to let you go. Ever." The alpha grumbled under his breath, not realizing he said this out loud. 

 

Deku giggled, nuzzling his alpha, he pulled away to look up at the man he loved, the blond hero had a distant but sad look on his face. Izuku reached up to cup the man's clean shaven face stepping on the tips of his toes the omega brought his lips up to meet the alpha's.

 

"Maybe we are a little late to pick up the kiddo? Or I bet he would love to sleep over?"

 

Kirishima was texting his mate that Renji was going to have Ka-chan overnight. 

 

"Oi! Shitty hair!" Bakugou growled.

 

"Ya, I got it. We would love to have Ka-chan over night. " Kiri waved his best friend off he watched as Izuku started to pull out his phone maybe to call an uber, the shadows of the street danced with the slight breeze reminding the the red head of the cool night, the lamp over his green haired friend flickered and somewhere off in the distance cars were passing. 

 

"Wait! Midoriya!" Kirishima pulled his red hoodie over his head, jogging up to his friend. The omega was pregnant but despite what the green haired symbol of peace thought, he was far from boat size. In fact he looked thinner and more fragile with the burden of his rounded belly. Tonight the guy was wearing a vintage All Might gray t-shirt the words Plus Ultra in heavy yellow block print.Some things would never change, Kirishima shook his head before pulling the hoodie down over his friend's slightly tilted head.

 

"It's cold out, and this guy didn't bring a jacket, he runs at a hot temper I mean temperature. So take mine. " 

 

"Thanks Eijiro." Izuku giggled, then turned to Katsuki who had gone quiet, "Awe, come on Katsuki Bakugou don't worry you're still my favorite number one. Oh, there's our car. Goodbye Eijiro. Katsuki?" Izuku pulled his alpha's arm unable to see his expression in the shadow of whatever tree they were standing in just out of the light's reach. 

 

"Ya. We'll come get the pup in the morning.But if he has any nightmares doesn't matter how late I'll come. I'll come get him."

 

"I know you will but I think we can handle anything that comes up.Goodnight love birds. Don't don't anything I wouldn't-hell never mind DO IT ALL!" Kirishima laughed walking backwards ignoring the soft laughter and the quiet voices of his friends as they got into the black car and disappeared down the street.

 

Sometimes the past had a way of repeating itself, and sometimes the opportunity to heal old mistakes presented themselves in the form of a night out. 

 

 

"Are they leaving so soon? No fair." Moita and Shoto joined Kiri on the sidewalk as their friend's car went by.

 

"Oh, did you manage to talk to Kaminari?" Shoto frowned "He left in such a hurry."

 

"What?" Kiri tried calling his mate, the man had yet to answer his text and there was no way the guy's phone was dead it never went dead, not with a enfinite portable charger always within reach. 

 

Kirishima burst into the front door of his home forgetting his shoes he called out for his mate, Aizawa Sensei had simply told the red head it was best to talk in person, but the situation was under control. The number three hero didn't like the sound of that, his instincts were on high alert.

 

"Papa?" Renji called out his small thin arms stretched out for his father and the alpha scooped his son up without hesitation. The boy had his red hair but his soft features were so much like Kami's that Kirishima could just melt. The boy nuzzled the alpha sensing there was something wrong a puff of anxiety dusted the air and the red haired hero tried to ease his scent into something more calm.

 

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, where's mama?" Kiri rubbed his chin over the top of his son's bowed head.

 

"Mama is there with aunt Ari-chan." 

 

"Aunt Ari?" Kirishima found the answer to his question with the unmistakable laughter that belonged to his very easy going beta husband. The blond was sitting on their gray couch with a photo album in his lap, his head was bowed next to an unfamiliar ponytailed young omega. Was that one of the caterer's from the party?

 

"Eijiro?" Kaminari frowned, "Your shoes are still on. And you're back early. Everything okay?" 

 

"Ya, oh, sorry. Ya. I was just." Kirishima felt so lost and relieved all at once he excused himself so he could take off his shoes, wincing at the dirt he tracked in.

 

"Oh, papa that's not so good." The boy in his arms shook his head giggling softly into his small hands.

 

"Don't make fun of me. You should have reminded me pup. I thought we were bros. Mama could have killed me if he was in a bad mood." The alpha groaned dramatically, lifting his son up into the air to nuzzle his belly. The boy's laughter brought the other pups over, "Me next! Me next!" Ka-chan cheered. 

 

"Ugh, I'll pass." Shozashi rolled his eyes. 

 

"Ya, if you come near me with that bullshit! I'll numb your face." Sa-chan folded his arms over his chest in warning. 

 

Kirishima nuzzled his son once more, "What, did I hear Sa-chan and Sho-chan want to go next so bad!" 

 

Kirishima jumped back when the small dark haired boy made a forcefield it wrapped around Shozashi as well. Damn that brat was getting good, he was going to be dangerous. 

 

Shoto watched on with a grin he glanced over at the stranger who was sitting taking in the scene with an expression of undisguised curiosity. 

 

"You do love him. You love him a lot." Ari whispered to himself but the beta next to him answered anyway.

 

"Of course we do, he's our son. He was the best gift we got on our wedding day. So thank you for that Ari-chan. That's why you should allow us to help you, since you brought our family such joy. "

 

"Do you-do you want another one? Maybe he would like a brother or sister." The omega shrugged. "I could help you again. And you don't have to help me. I just-I didn't know anyone would. Well my parents told me I was a mistake and anyone else that whole thing happened with, they chose to not keep it. And just as suddenly as it popped into existence it disappeared. I thought it was a sad burden and I also felt sad for the creation. It never did get to live a life. But then again if it had maybe it would be treated like a mistake and made into an experiment, a painful experiment." 

 

The electric beta slowly took the dark haired omega's hand, "You don't have to run anymore. We know the safest place for you. You have choices, and you don't have to worry about paying us back. Like I said we aren't here to use you. " The beta grinned watching his red haired husband put Renji on his shoulders and he chased the laughing pups around the large family room.

 

 

Hikari and Shinso didn't stay too long at the party since their friends had disappeared, Hikari yawned feeling exhausted hardly recalled being put to bed. He woke feeling a fluttering behind his belly button. The young omega blinked back sleep realizing  their was a soft glow to the bedroom. He glanced at the wall closest to the bed and the ceiling as well. Someone had painted a constellation above him. The wall was different, the glow in the dark paint outlined the silhouette of  flowers in what looked like a meadow with a starry night sky spreading upwards.

 

Hikari sat up with little difficulty, someone had placed pillows under him to support his back.

He climbed out of the cozy nest in search for his notably absent  alpha. The pregnant omega quietly made his way across the room, taking notice of the warm socks on his feet as well as the fact he was wearing one of Shinso's shirts made him smile shyly, the t-shirt came to Hikari's knees. He blushed, Shinso was always so careful and thoughtful when it came to the omega. The young omega wasn't used to being spoiled, sometimes it was overwhelming. 

 

He found Shinso in the nursery, the indigo alpha was arranging the furniture removing the protective sheets. Hikari gasped, they hadn't done anything with the once empty room across from their's. 

 

Was this what had kept the alpha busy all day? 

 

"What? What's wrong?" The older man was at his mate's side a hand at the small of the shorter male's back, worry in his purple eyes. Hikari's tearful eyes moved from the crib and rocking chair to meet his mate's concerned expression. 

 

"You did all this?" The young omega sniffed.

 

"Well uh, with the help from the others. Todoroki painted the mural, " Shinso led his mate over to the soft gray loveseat with a white fluffy blanket thrown over the back. Shinso kneeled down taking Hikari's cool hands in his. "Kirishima and Bakugou helped put the furniture, crib and bassinet together. Kami hung pictures and arranged the toys as well as the clothes in the closet. Iida painted the walls, and stalked up the changing table he even installed the safety features for the bathroom. Everyone was helpful. Surprisingly nothing was destroyed in the process." 

 

"Shin-san. You are such a goodman." Hikari grinned a watery smile.  

 

"Hey dummy didn't you hear me, I hardly did much everyone else-"

 

"Yes. You have such wonderful friends because you are a good man, and goodmen are loved by their friends. They did all of this. Even the toys. The baby will be so lucky to have such love in their life." Hikari's scent wasn't sad but happy even if fat tears trailed down his pale cheeks. 

 

"We have wonderful friends. They love you probably more.  Even Bakugou has a soft spot for your sweet nature. And he doesn't like anyone well except Midoriya. Our pup is very fortunate to have a loving mother and a pretty awesome dad. We have a good family. And I never thought I would ever have any of this. And I know I'm not the best choice in alpha but I hope you know I love you and this pup. "

 

"You love me?" Hikari's voice broke as more tears fell. "Not because I trapped you? You aren't mad?"  

 

"What the hell kind of question is that? Of course I'm not mad.I wanted you the first time you stepped into my line of sight. You looked so fucking beautiful with your determination and courage. " Shinso cupped the omega's face in his hands the pads of his thumbs wiping tears away as he leaned their foreheads together. "You've made me so happy that I'm scared out of my mind its all a dream and I'll wake up alone in an empty apartment. You've made me greedy. And I never want to lose any of this. Not you or the pup."

 

"You won't. I'm not going anywhere. We are here. And I'm scared too. And I love you too. I met you and then suddenly  I had a family. And then we are making our own. But since you and I haven't-uh and that was our first and last time. I thought you maybe thought it was a mistake."

 

"What! No. Its not that at all." Shinso kissed the omega's forehead. 

 

"It's not?" Hikari shyly closed his eyes not wanting to make eye contact. 

 

"No. Uh. I've been holding back since the last time we uh. Well you know. I left all those marks-It had to be painful-"

 

"I um. Didn't mind." Hikari whispered moving closer, smiling shyly with his eyes closed, "I kinda liked it."

 

Then the omega was lifted up easily into his alpha's strong arms and princess carried out the door and across the hall. "Shin?"

 

Hikari yelped. 

 

"This is the baby's room it's best to do this in our room."

 

Hikari was laid down gently under the bright stars decorating the ceiling and his chest warmed knowing no matter how many times he closed and opened his eyes this was real even if it felt like a dream. 

 

"I But, uh. So you like the room then?"

Chapter 31: Closure part 1.

Summary:

Good intentions

Notes:

Oh Izuku and his harem

Chapter Text

Izuku wasn't one to ever breeze over paperwork but he was really starting to hate desk work, it wasn't the fact that his chair was so uncomfortable, or the endless piles of reports he had to go through, but the lack of field work. He was restricted to the office and it was killing him by inches! He just got back out there and now he was back to going over reports and analysis work. Not that he minded teaming up with some of his friends and being the voice in their ear pieces but he lived for the attack and thrill of saving innocents. 

 

He was reminded by a small kick to his ribs that he was on restrictions for a reason. He grinned rubbing a hand over what he felt was an ever growing basketball under his green button up. He wore a black vest hoping to give him some kind of curve but knew it was all just a lost cause, this pup was definitely going to be bigger than Katsumi. Kaachan and Ka-chan were still trying to decide on a name, the three had agreed they would throw the names in a hat and pick one as soon as they found out what they were having. 

 

Izuku rolled his eyes, he straightened his back, feeling a pinch he winced again, their OB and the other specialist that Kyoko, and Shoto both insisted to an overprotective Katsuki that Izuku see, wanted Izuku to gain more weight. The man was insane, Izuku already felt like a barge, and this man wanted him to gain at least fifteen to twenty more pounds. 

 

The greenette wasn't sure his frame could take that on, there was another pinch lower in his back. He cursed the uncomfortable office chair, but Shoto had already bought him three and Katsuki refused to be out done and had bought Izuku four, this was the fourth. And no matter how expensive or ergonomically designed the chairs had claimed to be, nothing was working. 

 

Then there was something else, Kaachan had been coming home late and there was that familiar hated stink just barely clinging to the alpha's scent. Deku knew it and hated it, he had asked his alpha about it but then he noticed Katsuki started showering before returning home, and he had quickly changed the subject. Izuku knew there was a an easy explanation for everything but he still didn't press for more. He didn't want to know. They were doing so good putting the past behind them. Nothing mattered anymore, Izuku was dedicated to his pups and alpha and of course Katsuki felt the same. He felt the same. Right? 

 

"Still at it I see. So diligent." Jin popped his head into the omega's office, it was one Shoto had furnished to Izuku's taste. Jin felt nostalgia, because it was so close to the same way he remembered his friend's office had looked in the past. Even that damn old green recliner with the scorch marks. 

 

He had to hand it to the old half and half asshole, he had an attention to detail that would put any OCD stalker to shame. Jin went to the chair and plopped down with a heavy sigh, so unfair, he had conceded and given up on Izuku. Yet a man could still torcher himself with what he thought was unrequited love right? He held a red gift bag in his hand, well since he gave up the least he could do was annoy the shit out of old blasty. 

 

Izuku had a pinched look on his face, and Jin straightened his own blue eyes inspecting the freckled face. Izuku's scent was sweeter as his pregnancy became more apparent. 

 

" Deku?" Crimson Cold dropped the bag and was kneeling near the young omega's chair, his hands on the greenette's small shoulders. "Midoryia?"

 

"I'm okay. Sorry. Just this chair is uncomfortable and my stomach has been off. " The hero whispered, his eyes clamped shut. 

Jin rubbed circles into the young omega's lower back, wishing he had a heating quirk like Todoroki's, cause he would be an instant heat pad.

 

"Well I have just the cure for that." The alpha quickly moved away grabbing his gift bag then returning to the omega's side. Izuku's curls had fallen over his eyes, but he had a curious expression aimed at the blond alpha. 

 

"Jin?"

 

"Present and accounted for." The alpha flashed his usual grin that often earned him instant adoration and swoons. Unfortunately it never worked on this man, and that was just a kick to the pride. 

 

"Shouldn't you be working on those past due reports?" Izuku narrowed his eyes, and Jin felt his cheeks flush. Damn if this omega didn't have the mom voice down, he instantly felt ashamed of the awaiting pile of paperwork he had to turn in and maybe he should clean his room while he's at it.

 

"It can wait. They give me extensions. Anyway, no arguing. You are not my handler, so stop worrying. I have come bearing gifts." He stood in front of the still sitting omega, the blond held out the shiny red gift bag. "Go on. It's a late office warming gift." 

 

Izuku took the bag frowning he opened it pulling out a medium sized half donut looking pillow, it was red with the Crimson Cold logo, at the bottom of the bag was a Crimson Cold knitted blanket just big enough to wrap around Izuku's shoulder's when his office got cold, or lay over his lap. 

 

"The pillow my omega mothers both say is the best for sitting in office chairs or sitting for long periods of time. Mothers also suggested you may get cold easily. I noticed last week when I came in to harass you, you looked uncomfortable. Here, let me." Jin took the oddly shaped donut looking pillow and secured it behind the surprised omega leaning forward slightly. Izuku leaned back and the soreness was almost instantly relieved, he smiled. 

 

"Thank you, Jin, that is so much better. Please tell your mothers for me as well. And this blanket is thoughtful, I swear the AC is switched on to freezing just because it's the wing where all fire quirk users have offices. " 

 

"Alright, so one problem down. Let's solve problem number two." Jin was clapping his hands jumping to his feet. 

 

"Huh?" Izuku was caught off guard. 

 

"You my friend have yet to eat today. And we both know that is not going to fly, especially if word gets back to your minders. I don't know who is scarier your mate or your boss.  I feel bad for Todoroki's mate, that guy doesn't know how to relax at all. You should have seen how he handled the American reporters. Seriously they don't know anything about boundaries." 

 

"Huh? American reporters?" Izuku allowed the blond to pull him up gently from the chair and lead him to the door. 

 

"Ya, they were sniffing around, wanting to know more about what happened at one of our agencies there. You would know. You worked there. I guess one of the agents went rouge selling out secrets. What was that asshole's name again, he was caught. Not much press was given him here. Who knows what made him snap, he wasn't that big of a ranking here in Japan. "

 

"Detonator?" Izuku tensed feeling the bile rising in his throat.

 

"Ya! That's the one. Anyway I don't know what they had said but Todoroki sent them packing and I heard he bought their headquarters turned it into an ice ring. I don't care what anyone says that man has a great sense of humor." 

 

"Ya. He sure does." Izuku tried to sound convincing, but his thoughts were spinning, he prayed no connections had been made. He didn't care about his reputation, but Katsumi was just starting to sleep through the night and his therapist was saying he was making such progress. How long would Izuku's failures follow them around? What about the new pup?

 

"Izuku?" Jin steadied the swaying omega, the souring of the air was worrisome. 

 

"Oh, I'm sorry Jin-kun. I'm okay. You are right, I should eat something. I wish morning sickness would act like that, and just be a morning thing." The omega was breathless he leaned into the alpha's offered arm instinctively seeking protection. 

 

"Well it can't be helped you are growing another person, but you are looking a little pale. Maybe a trip to the infirmary. " Jin didn't like seeing this side of his friend, Izuku was shivering and he really didn't look so great. What he fuck was that idiot Bakugou doing letting the omega come to work like this! 

 

"No. I'm fine. It will pass. I promise. I think a light lunch and even lighter talk will perk me up. You were always the best at one sided conversations." Izuku giggled and Jin felt relieved then stiffened. 

 

"Ouch, that cut deep." The alpha continued to lead his friend out the door, happy the sweet scent was starting to return. He wondered if the omega shouldn't be heavier because he felt way to light for a pregnant omega. Not that Jin knew many, the omega was changing the subject suddenly asking Jin about his last interview and the flirty reporter.

 

"Can't help it if the beta's and omegas fall in love with me so easily. " Jin allowed Izuku to walk on his own, the two starting down the hall. They were laughing when a group of alphas approached, they were being led by an omega with fashionably short curls framing her angled face. The bottle blond had green eyes, not as emerald as Izuku's but maybe a cold sea green. She was wearing a black pin skirt and silk sleeveless blouse that v'd dangerously low, she was holding her expensive cell phone in her perfectly manicured  hands, her shiny red nails matching her lipstick. 

 

Those sea green eyes narrowed on the pregnant omega, then a cat like smile flashing almost knowingly at the blond alpha standing close to the greenette. Izuku didn't notice that Jin had put him on the inside so anyone passing wouldn't accidentally bump him. Izuku caught the familiar scent and he clamped a hand over his mouth needing willing himself to not be sick in the hall, that would be embarrassing. 

 

"Deku?" One of the alpha's being guided by the bleach blond omega stopped his group all snapping their attention in the greenette's direction. "Long time no see." The dark haired alpha had yellow eyes, his American accent and appearance gave him away right away. He was with three other power quirk users, the current number one American Hero had been second to Izuku until Izuku had been kidnapped. Those at the agency had not been part of his search and rescue or privy to his involvement with Detonator. Shoto had hired outside help and claimed it was a conflict of interest to have Detonator's colleagues help hunt him down, not knowing how deep the treachery went. Izuku realized he hadn't even sent an email as goodbye, not that he was very close to any of those he worked with the last six years. They all thought he was involved with Shoto and rumors were often circling about just how Izuku climbed the ranks so fast. 

 

Powerup raised a dark eyebrow, the new number two and three American heroes were openly smirking, as if they had confirmation of a secret. 

 

"Kurtis-kun-"

 

"Awe come on Izzy boy I thought we were closer than that. We've worked together for six years after all, I mean I thought we were on a first name basis anyway. Anna is gonna flip when we tell her we bumped into you." Powerup sighed hands crossing over his chest. He was wearing a simple gold cardigan that matched his eyes, his black slacks tight against his long muscled legs and a black v'd t-shirt outlining his every muscle. The other two were in less casual wear, the female omega had fire red hair tied back in a high bun sitting like a crown on her head, she was just as tall as her colleagues. 

 

Emiline had a power quirk and she went by Gunshot, she was faster than any bullet and tore through any target. She wore a black silk blouse nearly transparent, a red vest barely covering her chest, she wore stylish black slacks her shiny black heels like pins, even without such ridiculous shoes she would still tower over Izuku. Then there was Juan known as Whiplash, a dark haired male alpha young and impatient, his brown eyes openly looking the greenette up and down. Whiplash wore an expensive gray suit, his yellow tie tucked neatly in matching the argyle socks barely visible when he shifted his long legs. Izuku always found the pointed shoes not to his own taste but the shiny black abominations seemed to be Juan's favorite. How were they even comfortable and did the man even own jeans? 

 

"Well. Uh. Excuse my manners." Izuku gave a polite smile, " James. Emiline, Juan. It's good to see you all again. I had no idea you were in Japan."

 

"Didn't you though? Wait maybe it's because you just dipped without so much as a catch you later losers." The new American number one humphed, and the red head next to him shrugged.

 

"Meh, not like we expected any kind of explanation from Mister number one. We mere peasants deserve no explanation-" Emaline grumbled. 

 

Izuku hated dealing with these three, they reminded him of the bullies in middle school, always having a way to turn and twist his words. Today he wasn't feeling it and the stench from the other omega was making him want to vomit. He knew her stink, how could he forget it, even if it had been six or so years, he would never forget the smell of Bakugou's sheets had her stink all over them when Izuku had helped situate the injured alpha.

 

"It's not like that. There was something that came up and, well. Anyway. Glad to see you. Excuse my rudeness, this is my work colleague -" Izuku held his breath hating how his voice came out rushed. 

 

"Crimson cold. Nice to meet you all. Really." Jin didn't offer his hand he only gave a curt bow, he rolled his eyes at the bleach blond. He knew the office groupie, she was one of the secretaries from the liaison office. She wasn't his type, he preferred his partners to be less bitchy and less of a golddigger. She only hooked up with top tier heroes and he wasn't impressed. 

 

When Jin had stepped away from Izuku the group including the bottle blond all gasped, "Oh, I see what the rush was." The red head put a manicured hand to her lips, red nails tapping her bottom lip. 

 

"Woah, congratulations boss." Juan stepped closer to get a better look, "You and Mr. Todoroki sure don't waste anytime. We had no idea you were expanding your family." 

 

"Wait till the office hears this. You'll break some hearts." James shoved his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth on his heels blowing out air. "How far along? Is that why you left? You get knocked up by the boss and that's that."  The dark haired alpha shook his head clicking his tongue. 

 

Jin tensed swearing in Japanese causing the bleach blond to raise an eyebrow, but the others ignored him all together. 

 

"No. It's not like that. I've said it before. Todoroki is just an old friend. We aren't involved. He isn't the-"

 

"Oh, so who is this pup's father? Because we all wondered if your other pup even knew who-" James grumbled with a look of disgust. 

 

"Hey! You show some respect you ill tongued vermin." Jin snarled. "This is Japan's former number one as well as America's. We are a little progressive thinking when it comes to omega heroes. You're acting like they aren't allowed to start families. And who the fuck do you think you are pup? It's none of your business whom Izuku's mate is."

 

The gold eyed alpha growled meeting the alpha's challenging glare. "Oh, sorry but can you butt out of our conversation and take that scent with you. We are just trying to catch up with Izzy here. I thought Japan was known for its polite society. However I'm starting to think that's a load of crap. " The dark haired male growled, the other two alphas snickered behind him.

 

"That's hero Deku or Midoryia-san to you. Don't act so fucking formal!" Jin took another step forward. 

 

"Oh, shit are you two? Uh-" Juan snorted, "No way? " the alpha suggested Jin and Izuku were a couple causing Jin's cheeks to flush.

 

"Maybe it's not even that. Rumor has it Mr. Todoroki is engaged to someone else. A younger omega. Maybe that's what happened. He broke it off with this one and little Izzy here ran away-" The red head shook her her head sympatheticly.

 

"Who the fuck are you talking about?" A loud booming voice snarled.  Izuku pinched his nose taking a step back from the group knowing just how territorial his mate could be. And why was Kaachan on this floor, shouldn't he be at an interview?

 

All heads turned in the alpha's direction, "Momma!" A small pup called out from his father's strong arms. The blond hero gently set his son down, the boy was wearing his school uniform.

 

"Ka-chan!" Izuku grinned embracing his son who gently threw his arms around his mother's stomach, the young boy put his ear against his mother's belly. 

 

"Helloooo little brother." He giggled. 

 

"Ka-chan we don't know if it's a girl or boy yet." Deku grinned petting his son's ashen locks. The pup shrugged, but nuzzled into his mother's side, sighing happily when fingers combed through his hair. "Why are you off so early?"

 

"There was a fire at school. But it wasn't my quirk that set it off." The pup giggled.

 

"Well that's comforting." Izuku looked to his fiance for confirmation but the alpha was too busy glaring down the Americans. 

 

"Ground Zero." The bleach blond omega stepped out to greet the tall crimson eye'd alpha, the hall already filling with his strong glycerin and spice scent. Izuku observed the exchange, the woman looked eager but Bakugou side stepped her without a second glance, for some reason this made Izuku feel a wave of relief. Why was he even thinking about that, the past was the past. Of course Bakugou had no one else in his life, he was so devoted to Katsumi and Izuku, he loved them. 

 

But why did Izuku feel uncertain? 

 

"Hey! I asked a question!" Bakugou was stepping into Powerup's space openly challenging him and his pathetic crew. 

 

"Kaachan." Izuku stepped forward holding Ka-chan's small hand. "These are my American colleagues."

 

"I don't give a fuck if they are the fucking-"

 

Katsumi giggled, "Papa." The boy went to his father who instinctively lifted him up, he nuzzled into the alpha's scent gland with a sigh of content. "Can we go to the park later with Sa-chan?" The young pup acted as if there wasn't any tension in the air and Izuku grinned proudly, his son was trying to defuse the situation. Therapy must be working, he wasn't cowering in fear instead he latched onto the strongest scent, which would be his father's and he was anchoring himself. 

 

"We can if you want. But that little shit Iida-"

 

"Papa he's my best friend be nice."  The pup giggled into his father's shoulder.

 

"Fine." The alpha grumbled gently rubbing circles into the pup's back, his crimson eyes narrowed on the three in front of him. 

 

"Do not act so familiar with my mate. It's none of your business why Izuku came back to Japan or whom his alpha is. You need to keep my son's name and my mate's name out of your mouth or I'll make it hard for you to speak his name or anyone else's so casually. " 

 

"Kaachan." Izuku sighed. "They didn't mean anything-"

 

"The hell they didn't they just insulted us both by even implying this worthless extra" He pointed at Jin whom growled in response, "Or worse Icy Thot, that Elsa motherfucker would be your mate or the sire of this adorable little angel. I won't take such insults." The alpha snarled again Katsumi giggled. 

 

"Language." Izuku sighed moving to put a hand on his alpha's arm, there were too many alpha scent's in the air it was making his head throb.

 

"Wait. Ground Zero? You and this boring boyscout are-no way." Emiline stepped forward confused, "Well shit. He must be one hawt lay if Mr. Todoroki, that one guy in accounting, oh not to mention Detonator, and everyone else wanted/were getting a piece. I told you Jay, just throw in the towel he obviously has an explosive type. Us Power hitters don't have a chance." The red head  shook her head with a playful grin nudging the american number one.

 

Jin stepped forward with a growl, but his next words were cut off by the small pup's cry. "Mama!" 

 

Bakugou turned horrified as Izuku's face went pale and his eyes rolled back, he moved to catch his love only for the stranger with the yellow eyes to beat him to it. 

 

"Izzy?" Izuku thought he heard someone call out but he gave in to the cold rush of dark wondering briefly who shut off the lights. 

 

Izuku blinked awake and could hear muffled arguing, when his eyes focused he wasn't in an infirmary or any room he recognized. He could feel someone sitting to his left.

 

"No worries friend we are here to break you out! Mission accomplished. Boy you sure gave us a scare you were out like a light for three hours but Anna says it's exhaustion and you should be heavier since you are carrying pups.That bastard obviously is mistreating you. We knew it!" She growled standing up to punch her open palm. 

 

Izuku groaned sitting up, flinching at the open scent of anger. "No worries we brought Katsumi with us. He's with Juan playing some card game, don't move around too much you scared us." Emma blew out air with a shuddered breath moving to Izuku's side.

 

Izuku focused on the red headed American. "Emma?" He rubbed his head. What was she going on about?

 

"Where's Kaachan? Where am I?" The omega put a hand to his belly. 

 

"The American Hero Consulate. We are waiting for clearance and we're heading home. Where you will be safe, you Katsumi and the pups. So no worries. They can't touch you here. They don't even know you are here. We disguised ourselves as caterers and snuck you out the backdoor. No one ever notices the caterers. Classic move." The red head looked proud of herself. 

 

"What?" Izuku massaged his temples, nothing the red head was saying made sense.

 

"Izzy you're awake. " Powerup entered the hotel like room. Izuku recognized his surroundings, he was definitely in the heroes quarters of a consulate, not his. Why? 

 

"Of course he is." Another alpha with long gray hair that seemed to shimmer like smoke stepped closer to the bed. Deku knew her as Anesthesia her real name was close to her hero name. She had a medical quirk, she was able to put anyone to sleep with a smoke she created in her lungs, and her hands if they hovered over an injured spot on a hero could project the injury for a healer to view.

 

But why was the medical hero here? She hardly left the infirmary? In America!

 

"We got your message." Powerup was kneeling next to Izuku's bed his unusually warm hands taking Deku's rough ones..

 

"My message?" Deku was so confused, was he still sleeping? Did he hit his head? He pulled his hands back to protectively hugg his belly.

 

" No worries the pups are doing good. And we did get your cry for help. You know the one one where that loud bastard announced your engagement?"

 

Ana's usual monotone voice sounded softer and so out of character. 

 

"Then we saw the video, I mean the rumors were wild and then the tabloids and that video. We couldn't ignore any of it." Powerup took Deku's hands back squeezing them gently but firmly.

 

"I think there's been a big misunderstanding. Really. Oh my Godds Kaachan's going to be so worried. I really need to call-" Deku felt so confused even his voice held a nervous tremble.

 

"I knew it. It's Stockholm syndrome. Izzy you are safe." The red head approached quickly stopping short when Powerup growled low.

 

" What? No. I-" Izuku really felt like he was in a weird dream. His old work colleagues were making no sense. 

 

"Maybe they used a quirk on him." Emma tsked but Ana shook her silvery hair.

 

"I didn't detect any."

 

"Izzy. Listen man. You looked like shit when we saw you in The courtroom video, you didn't speak but you were in the audience when Detonator was sentenced. And that fucking blue flamed villian. You and Katsumi were leaving the courthouse and a friend of mine sent me this picture."

 

Powerup pulled out his phone, he showed Deku the screen. The omega could understand why the alpha thought there was something going on. The Izuku and Katsumi they knew were not as thin from a month of being starved, burned and beaten. Izuku's arm was in a sling and his lip was split even his left eye was a darkened purple. Katsumui was looking nervously over at Izuku, his small arms covered in a white bandage. Thankfully Katsumi now had put on healthy weight and his bandages were nearly all gone. 

 

There was a dark look in Kaachan's expression as he glared at the reporter getting too close, Deku recalled their surprise at being caught at a secret trial by three, two forigen one domestic reporters. 

 

Izuku didn't think much into it since Shoto burned down that news agency that was looking into Kaachan's background. 

 

Powerup tapped his screen to show another picture of Bakugou playfully frog marching a still too thin Izuku out from a bar. It was a poorly lit picture so Izuku's expression was hard to read but Kaachan's was determined. 

 

"These are out of context." Izuku handed the other hero his phone back. "We were leaving that bar in good fun." Izuku could read the open doubt on everyone's face.

 

"Izzy you dont do bars. And you dont look so great here." James raised an eyebrow sitting near Deku on the bed.

 

"Oh my godds. This is a big misunderstanding. Let me use the phone and then I'll explain." Izuku rubbed his eyes and then massaged his temples. 

 

"You need to rest. And maybe eat." Powerup shook his head. "And I don't know what kind of hold  Ground Zero and Mr. Todoroki have on you, but you can trust us. I know we've had our differences in the past but none of us wanted you to ever feel unsafe or threatened. You were the only omega in the top five or even first number one. " James sighed patting Izuku's blanketed knee.

 

"Listen. You are all misunderstanding. Bakugo Katsuki is Katsumi's alpha. He's my fiancé and he would never hurt us. And I never sent a message . And you all know as well as I that tabloids just feed on their own implied gossip. I know I look a little rough in those pictures but-"

 

The dark haired alpha growled playing a video on his phone thrusting it out in front of  Izuku. The omega flinched but the sound sucked the air from his lungs.

 

 

"Fucking DEKU, that worthless piece of shit? You must be fucking drunk! He's just some slut that craves my knott. You aren't his type. He's been following me around like an annoying pathetic bitch in heat for so long. I've tried to shake him, I only fuck him because he likes it rough and doesn't complain. He's available but I have other bitches. He's never been anything special. You think I'd settle down with a worthless fuck like that? I would drown the trash he would produce, quirkless fucking whelps. Do you think I would actually want to raise a quirkless brat? I want someone who can actually produce strong alpha offspring if I was going to bestow some lucky omega with my seed. Not some bitch in heat. And he won't be number one for too long. I'm right  you know it!  Even he knows I don't lose to anyone. Especially some trashy shit nerd like Deku. "

 

Izuku refused to look at the video, the sound he knew well enough, he had it committed to memory. He didnt want to remember the cold expression Bakugou had said those hurtful words with. 

 

 

"Where did you get that?" The omega's voice felt heavy.

 

" Does it matter? It was sent to the press! Who knows, probably some old recording! I had to download this before the media agency was bought out then burned down. If that's not a scare tactic I don't know what is." Powerup shoved his phone into his pocket. "Then all those sightings of your supposed loving alpha taken by the paparazzi as he wined and dined the omega agency liaison,and even pictures of those two leaving a love hotel. "

 

Izuku wrapped his hands around his belly, "I think I've heard enough."

 

"Have you Izzy?" Powerup shook his head. "I know we werent close but we had eachother's backs. Detonator was a trader but he did let us know Mr. Todoroki didn't like you out late or unescorted. He made it sound like you were both together."

 

Izuku was on his feet, he frowned down at his feet, "Where are my shoes?"

 

"We thought you would rest easier without them. Sit down I'll put them on you." The dark haired alpha produced said items from near the bed.

 

"Listen Izzy we know about the bullying. Ground Zero is a big asshole. I over heard you and Mr. Todoroki talking about the scars on your body. The first time you suited up in our locker room we were all a little intimidated."

 

"What really?" Izuku was surprised hearing this, he watched Powerup continue to carefully slip Izuku's signature red trainer's on. 

 

"Ya, bro you have a gnarly scar on your ribs, it looks like a handprint and we just know who could have done that. It's ok Izzy. We are not judging you. We all have shitty personal lives. I mean Juan doesn't even know where his parents are. Emma used to be part of a gang and my alpha used to beat the crap out of my omega. Until I half killed him. Last time he touched my mother or anyone else. Kinda hard with a crushed right  arm and left fucking hand.  Excuse my language. "

 

"Those have to be taken out of context. He-he loves me-us." Izuku hissed. "I need to call him, where's Katsumi?"

 

"I'm not letting you go back to that abusive dick! Anna saw the marks on Katsumi. Those burns on you both."

 

Izuku was halfway across the room near the door when he froze hearing the accusation. "Think of your pups. Why would you-"

 

Before Powerup could continue he heard an explosion just outside the door. 

 

Izuku hurried to open it, "Katsumi!" He called out in fear coming up short finding a confusing scene, just as dust started to settle. 

 

"You idiots! We were supposed to be playing it quiet! " A familiar looking omega dressed as a dark haired caterer hissed at two matching but obvious teenagers next to the irritated omega.

 

Izuku recognized the two troublesome delinquents of UA, Sora and Sohma. 

 

"Hey! I also told you I wasn't going to hold back when it comes to the pups!" Sohma growled. 

 

Izuku could see Katsumi peeking out from around Ari-chan's leg, and Asas glared at the strange American alphas near Izuku.

 

"Mama!" Katsumi ran to his mother "Look Sa-chan came to visit."

 

"Hey idiot! It's a rescue mission these fuckers just followed!" The dark haired boy grumbled running after the excited omega bolting towards the green haired omega.

 

"Hey we- it's you who-" Soma growled. 

 

Izuku embraced his pup and ruffled Asas' dark hair. 

 

"You okay Midoryia-san?" Asas glared openly at the strangers behind the tired and very pregnant omega. He stepped closer to the two omegas, Ka-chan looked ok but he didn't trust those strangers and their scents were on Ka-chan's mom, Ground Zero would be pissed.

 

"So you smashed a wall?" Midoryia approached the two UA students and Airi, the three looked guilty under the stirn gaze.

 

"Do I even want to know how you got in here?" Izuku felt another pinch to his side.

 

"Well-" Airi had the sense to look ashamed. "You see I heard from some friends still working there was a famous Japanese hero staying here, running away with some Power quirk hero." Airi rolled his dark eyes, "Gossipy bitches. I knew it wasn't a coincidence but I didn't want Bakugou-Sensei or the Kirishimas ugh anyone to go to prison for breaking into a consulate. So I came myself but these two followed and that one kinda is a stowaway. I dressed in my catering uniform and these two as well cause no one ever notices the caterers. Then um that one hero had Katsumi and Sa-chan thought well anyway. " Airi was looking more and more embarrassed. 

 

Izuku thought it was due to how ridiculous he Ko it sounded out loud. 

 

"I numbed the idiot ! He was too close to Ka-chan and that idiot punched him through a wall!"

 

Sa-chan huffed pointing at an unconscious dark haired hero behind the Japanese group. 

 

"Ya about sums it up." The red and gray haired teens shrugged.

 

"Sa-chan was so amazing! " Ka-chan threw his arms around his bright red friend's neck nuzzling into him. 

 

"See! I told you no one ever suspects the caterers!" Powerup glanced at the young dark haired omega standing with the two teens. 

 

"Shut up idiot! This complicates things." Emma grumbled.

 

"Listen you fuckers! You should give up now! GroundZero is an idiot but he's not as dumb as you think! If we could find these two, with a pencil pushing receptionist," Sa-chan pointed at Ari "and two of the dumbest delinquents UA could produce, then you should pack your bags. He will not hold back! What he did to villian Detonator will be nothing compared to what happens to you! Laws be fucked."

 

Katsumi giggled nuzzling his friends cheek. "Such big words.  Sa-chan is so smart."

 

The Americans were shocked at such language from a kid but it was damn cute seeing their company's first pup nuzzling the poor young alpha. It looked like for all his tough talk this kid had one weakness.

 

"Language Sa-chan." Izuku sighed turning to his old colleagues "He's right though. I need to call my mate before he comes in here and kills you all over a misunderstanding."

 

Ana was kneeling next to Juan, she frowned glancing at the dark haired kid and then sizing up the three younger 'caterers'. "One power quirk, one mind quirk, a creation quirk and that one there-" she smiled at the young pint sized alpha "He has one helleva numbing quirk. Juan's gonna have a hard time walking that one off!"

 

"I won't apologize." Sa-chan growled at the silver haired alpha. 

 

"This kid?" Emma giggled. "Oh man Japan sure is amazing. Looks like our Katsumi has a little boyfriend. Cute!" The red head giggled itching to pinch the rude boy's cheeks.

 

"Wait, you said GroundZero took out Detonator?" Powerup glared around just as a delayed alarm went off. 

 

"Why did the alarm just go off?" Ari put his hands over his ears the loud siren and flashing lights were a bit overwhelming. 

 

"It's the Power user wing all power boost heroes are housed on this end, so its normal to breakshit!" Emma yelled over the alarm. Izuku sensed something was wrong. 

 

"I don't care, we are leaving." Izuku stormed past everyone taking Katsumi's hand who held Sa-chan's. They made their way down the hall past frowning security ignoring the group thinking they were guests of the American top five. Izuku knew they were most likely used to the young Americans and their shenanigans.

 

Deku turned "You three as well! Come on! We are going to have a long talk about going off on our own." Ari and the two students bowed and followed "Sorry sensei." The three hurried to catch up stepping over the broken wall and unconscious American hero. 

 

"Idiots! " Asas mouthed to the stunned americans before sticking his tongue out. 

 

They made it to a large training area, "Dammit!! Where is the exit!" Izuku hissed, Katsumi giggled and everyone else's eyes widened. 

 

"Izzy. Please! Think this over!" Powerup went to reach for Izuku only to be pulled back before Asas formed a shield around the small group. The smoky haired american alpha had pulled the american alpha back. 

 

"Careful that pup is small but dangerous.that shield would numb your arm maybe a day or a week."  she informed her colleague in a monotone voice, her silver eyes focusing curiously on the young boy.

 

Asas growled as Katsumi grinned proudly. "Oh definitely a week. He has such a strong quirk! And we're going to be number one."

 

"I'm not scared of a brat, hey kid someone hasn't taught you any manners when the adults are-" Emma's eyes glowed red, but Katsumi frowned making a face. The blondish green haired pup's hands started to pop and spark.

 

"No one touches my Sa-chan!" The little omega hissed. He sent a small baseball sized ball of fire at the red head. 

 

"Now you've made him mad."  Ari shook his head and Izuku winced feeling a sharp pain just near his left side lower than before. It was hard to concentrate, the room felt blurry. He tried to find a scent he could hold on to, something to anchor him. 

 

The americans dodged Katsumi's angry hissing balls of fire. "Calm down. It's fine. They can't even get close. " Sa-chan put a hand on his omega friend's wrist that instantly calmed the fire and the ball of flames disappeared into a puff of smoke. 

 

"Sensei?" Ari was steading Izuku.

 

"I just need some fresh air-" Izuku felt light headed and breathless. 

 

"Move." Powerup rushed forward to scoop the omega up, the small dark haired pup growled but there was an anxious scent souring the room. 

 

 

The delinquents of UA both protested but Ari held them back, "Something is wrong, let these jerks help."

 

"I just-" Izuku winced again.

 

" You just need to start asking for help. You can't always do things yourself. You need to trust your team-" James grumbled.

 

"That coming from the idiot that kidnapped him." Sohma snorted. 

 

Ari smacked the younger teen.

 

"Get him to the infirmary." The smoky haired american directed. There was another rumble and an alarm blaring. 

 

Powerup moved quickly through the room, the group made it as far as the training area before a strong scent  of glycerine and aggression started to fill the air.

 

"You bastard I'll kill you! Get the fuck out of my way! Before I-"

 

Izuku knew that voice and the familiar dominant scent relaxed him, easing his contractions. Even the pounding in his head eased. 

 

"Now Ground Zero be reasonable!" There was an unfamiliar squeak and Izuku sighed hearing another far off rumble that marked an explosion. 

 

"Get out of the way!" Another familiar angry voice growled just down the hall. 

 

"Todoroki-san! This behavior is unacc-"

 

"Todoroki-san is my father!" Shoto's snarl made Katsumi giggle and Sa-chan roll his eyes. 

 

"You two knock it off. Move aside ambassador we are here to pick up my students."

 

"Students. Hero Erasserhead we do not have-" the american ambassador was trying to reason with the group and Izuku's head lulled back falling against Powerup's shoulder. 

 

"They are all my students no matter the age, move aside." The angry UA principal's voice was stirn and left no room for questions.

 

"Ambassador Nezu please. They are destroying the embassy, I assure you we do not have any of your citizens here. Why would we-" The ambassador then spotted the group of American heroes at the opposite end of the destroyed hall, the wall that had made up the room where the Japanese group was in.

 

The ambassador swallowed, "Oh shit. " he could see the eyes of Ground Zero light up, sparks in hand, he did what he could think of next he quickly pressed a series of code on his iwatch. 

 

"You brought this on yourselves." He growled, glaring at Nezu, before stepping back, he yelled out to his own."Protocol GREYSMOKE! See you at the end."  The halls started to echo with slamming metal doors, and a grey smoke started to fill the hall. 

 

"What did you do?" Shinso didn't like the smell of the haze, it was too sweet, it gave him a headache almost. Kirishima and Denki coughed, their blond explosive friend rushed forward hearing his son call out before the smoke separated them. 

 

"Daddy!" 

 

"What the fuck did you just do!" Eraserhead grabbed the American Ambassador before he could slink away. 

 

"It's my quirk, don't worry it might calm them a little. We use it in training, or to sometimes go over a mission to reassess mistakes. "

 

"Reassess mistakes?" Jin and Diamond Dagger had come along in hopes to keep the hot heads of this group calm. He was glaring at the fairly pudgy old hero now  in Eraserhead's clutches. 

 

"You should have studied me, and my quirk. Like I said I only use it to reassess mission errors or check the stability of a hero after they've been compromised." 

 

"Compromised?" Jin growled, watching Ground Zero then Shoto rush into the smoke. 

 

"Ya. It's a time quirk, but it brings up the most traumatic experiences and allows the hero to relive them. Kinda brings the past to the present for as long as the smoke is around, or until the hero makes his way out. But it's not like your boys can't handle that. And no worries, it puts you in the timeline of the past but once the hero makes their way out the timeline returns, and the past is unaffected. It's an echo one can not truly touch a shadow."

 

"You bastard! Do you fucking know what you've just done!" Aizawa narrowed his eyes into the smokey haze, Shinso had already disappeared after the others. Jin and Kei stood next to Aizawa looking sick.

 

"Oh get off it. Your boys can handle a little reminder of what got them to where they are. They're still young, it's not like they've lived through the worst-"

 

"You fucker!" Aizawa shook the balding man in the grey suit. "Do you know what class they were a part of! That's class 1A they've lived through too much! And what about Izuku? He and his pup were held hostage for a month! By a madman! They still have the scars!"

 

Crimson Cold and Diamond Dagger ran into the smoke knowing just what the beta was saying, so much progress had been made and now?

 

Aizawa threw the man from him in disgust and followed the diamond skinned hero into the darkness. 

 

The alpha Ambassador only shrugged pulling himself to his feet, "I suggest then if you are so worried you go and pull them out. Your quirk could do that, maybe. I've never had a quirk canceller try. It only lasts a few minutes although it feels like forever. Or if you manage to get to the hall  they are in, it is only in that hall it's set up for training. I suggest if you are so worried that you go and retrieve your students. " 

 

Nezu growled at the American Ambassador, "You and I are going to talk." 

 

"For the record you are technically on american soil so you have no-" The ambassador squeaked as he was pulled down to the ex principal's level. The scar on Nezu's face looked even more sinister. 

 

"We don't take kindly to kidnappings, if any one of those pups is harmed due to your Knottheaded idiots I will personally see to you being roasted on a spit!"

 

"Pups? For the record hero Deku's pup is the only pup-" The pudgy man started to sweat, attempting to pull back.

 

" They are all pups! From Eraserhead, all the way down to the adorable Iida-chan and Bakugou-chan." Nezu growled releasing his own angry pheromones.

 

"Listen, it won't be all that bad if they think of happy moments hard enough they may just relive them. Sometimes the strongest emotions-"

 

"Shut it!" Nezu pushed the man away from him, he turned around he was going to go around the smoke and meet his students at the end of it. 

 

 

IN THE SMOKE

 

 

"Izuku! Katsumi!" Bakugou yelled out his heart pounding against his chest, he could hear his name echoing around him.

 

"Kaachan please I-" What sounded like Deku's voice sounded to Katsuki's left.

 

"You are pathetic! Do you think you'll ever go to UA? You! A quirkless loser! You want a quirk so bad-" 

 

Bakugou knew these words, he had heard them before, the hero dressed in his hero uniform swallowed hard, "No. No! Don't, don't say it!" The blond pushed through the sweet smelling fog, he tried to push the thick smoke out of his way. He had to stop those words, he didn't want to hear them! He couldn't. Not again. Was this something plucked from his own nightmares?

 

"Deku!" He yelled, "Izuku! Don't listen! Don't listen!"  Bakugou burst from the clouds, finding himself standing in a classroom, a somewhat memorable place, it was middleschool and it looked so real. But it couldn't be, it couldn't be.

 

He froze watching as several bullies, faces he couldn't remember, and were long lost to his past. Because that group of extras never made it to UA or even into anything notable, fuck he couldn't even remember their names! There they were as he watched that punk version of him, he watched those assholes beat up on a smaller boy. 

 

He stood frozen, unable to believe this could be more than an old nightmare plucked from his brain, pulled forward to parade around and prove his guilty past.

 

The smallboy whimpered and Bakugou's younger self laughed, squatting down placing a cruel hand to the greenette's thin trembling shoulder. Deku was curled in a ball his curls wildly messy, he held in a cry of pain when the young blond alpha burned through the boy's uniform with a small heated explosion. 

 

"You want a quirk so bad, why don't you take a swan dive off the roof and wish for a quirk in your next-"

 

Bakugou's younger self didn't get to continue, the older Kaachan snarled savagely grabbing the blond teen by the back of his collar and flinging him hard against the wall, the bullies all cowards scattered running for the door. 

 

"You little fucker! Why! WHY? Why do you always have to break shit!" The blond alpha shook his youngerself holding him up so their faces met, the smell of fear rolled off the smaller boy, his feet kicking off the ground. "How fucking dare you! How DARE.YOU! He didn't do anything! He never did anything but believe in a piece of shit like us! You just burn and bruise and maim him! You little-" Bakugo felt his own palms heat, "Those scars are still there, he'll grow up and when his son curls up next to him, when his pup is held, that boy will ask where they came from! You will have to face him one day! You little bastard!"

 

Bakugou felt sick, "Fuck off old man! What the fuck are you talking about! Who would ever mate with a little worthless bitch like Deku?"

 

Bakugou felt his fists start to smoke, his teeth sharp and he drew his hand back, "You will regret it! Everyday of your life." The older alpha felt a tug on his elbow.

 

"No! Let him go! Let him go!"

 

"Stop it Izuku, he deserves it! He deserves worse! He will never know your pain! Never!" The alpha snapped turning to the emerald eyed boy. The greenette was trembling under the angry pheromones.

 

"I won't let you hurt him!" The young omega meant it, and Bakugou felt like crying, this fucking pup was glaring him down. Those small thin arms circled around Bakugou's biceps trying to pull his hand back.

 

"Shut it Deku! And run you idiot!" The blond kid snapped, falling on his ass when the strange blond with the dark mask over his eyes let him drop, his focus on the weak greenette.

 

Katsuki Bakugou ignored his younger self and gently but firmly detangled the the greenette, "Izuku stop wasting your time on trash like this, pursue your own dreams. Keep pushing forward."

 

"Who the fuck are you calling trash old man!"  

 

The greenette frowned looking up at the alpha, stepping closer, "Kaachan?" the baby faced omega tilted his head, a slow smile tickling the edges of his lips. 

 

"Deku you idiot! Get away from him, he's crazy." The young blond pulled the greenette back and they were gone in a haze of smoke, leaving Bakugou standing alone with a feeling of empty. He didn't like this game, he wanted to get his Izuku and Katsumi and get the fuck out of whatever here was.

 

He wasn't going to do this, not today not again, Izuku had forgiven him, he had said it over and over again. They were moving forward, and Bakugou was trying, if only that one liason bitch would fucking stop trying to blackmail him.  Just another skeleton in a closet, they had a fling up until he started first seeing Izuku years ago and  he had broken it off with her. Then the bitch had scented his bed the day he injured his back. Now she was back in his life trying to fucking piss him off, she was actually thinking she had a chance. She was convinced he was only with Izuku because Deku was pregnant. Crazy bitch! 

 

Now wasn't the time to upset Izuku! His mate needed to gain weight and relax, but of course he refused to take leave so early on. Bakugou knew that the specialist said Izuku wasn't in any real danger as long as he ate more, and didn't physically or mentaly exert himself. 

 

"Daddy!" Bakugou heard Katsumi crying and the alpha called back.

 

"I'm here! Katsumi! Ka-chan where are you!?" The alpha came up short finding himself standing in a familiar kitchen at a horrible party. 

He couldn't hear his foul words, not again. Whatever this was he needed to find his family.

Chapter 32: CLOSURE PART 2

Summary:

WHEN YOU PHYSICALLY FIGHT YOURSELF

Notes:

Not my best work but this chapter has been sitting around for a few months, so here you go.  We are getting close to the end just a few chapters left

Chapter Text

Katsuki stood in the fog, running from his past mistakes, running towards his future, calling out desperately trying to find his pup and mate.

"Ka-chan! Izuku!" He couldn't see through the thick gray, his ears strained to listen. He didn't want to relive his fucking mistakes, to go through it all over again. He clenched his fists, he refused! He wouldn't play this fucking game! They already made up! He loved Izuku and his omega knew it! Bakugou had spent these past months proving it to his love. Just recently he was under pressure from that disgusting extra bitch, trying to blackmail him and upset his Izuku.

Katsuki would never cheat on Izuku, in reality while he was sleeping with his omega he had stopped seeing anyone of his many bootycalls. He had dropped everyone so fast and never gave them a second thought. It had always been just Izuku, looking back Katsuki was so fucking blind. How could he not have seen how much Izuku meant to him, how the fuck did he think he was in control of his feelings, that Izuku wasn't anything more than a great lay. He was addicted to the omega and it took Izuku leaving to finally open the alpha's eyes.

He called out, only to nearly stumble into a door, a plain green door with peeling paint. This place was familiar, it was too familiar. He could hear crashes coming from inside the apartment, he swore under his breath remembering far too well what this was.

He leaned against the old wall just near the door frame, the door was slightly ajar but Bakugou knew Izuku wasn't in there. The apartment was empty, Izuku wouldn't be in there, he was long gone and this version of himself wasn't aware just yet how much he had lost. His pride costing him so fucking much! This was where it started, this is where the alpha would realize the big gaping fucking hole Izuku would leave behind. That old version of the alpha wouldn't yet know just how much he lost and missed out on. Katsuki banged his head against the apartment's brick, sliding down the sounds of crashes no longer registering. The sounds of cursing and angry snarls, the smell of glycerin it was all just echoing his own inner turmoil. The fog was thick but had no taste or smell to it, and Katsuki felt a hopelessness start to creep in.

Bakugou leaned back thumping his head against the wall near the door, red hot anger shooting through him as he listened to his past self curse the omega. He should be cursing himself, he should be calling himself every damn name under the sun! He clutched at his hair, his head resting now on his knees.

"Where the fuck did you go you piece of worthless shit!" The younger Bakugou Katsuki burned a hole in the ratty old couch that Deku had refused to replace. The young Alpha seethed, "You little bitch how dare you change your fucking number. Who the fuck do you think you are quitting your fucking job! And moving! All without saying a fucking word to me! Where the fuck did the bitch go!? Where the fuck are you!"

"Kacchan?" The pregnant Izuku hadn't noticed his alpha in the fog, he had only heard the growls and familiar booming voice. The freckled omega had walked right past his alpha pushing the familiar old door open to his once cheap apartment. The alpha standing in the now destroyed livingroom was wearing a familiar black hoodie with the words COMERCIAL written in white letters across the chest. Izuku hadn't seen that hoodie in years, right away the omega knew something wasn't right. This was his Katsuki but wasn't, the smell of angry pheromones started to make him dizzy. He was trained, he had trained with Diamond Dagger to combat the effect of aggressive alpha pheromones, but this was different. This was the scent of his alpha, his very displeased alpha.

"Deku! You piece of shit! Where the fuck have you been!" Bakugou stalked forward causing the green haired omega to take several nervous steps backwards. Fear, a fear spiked through Izuku, the omega felt dizzy from it. He thought he had let this all go, this wasn't real, this wasn't his memory. Katsuki wasn't like this, his Kacchan loved him. They were going to have another pup they were a family the three of them soon to be four.

Izuku found himself backed up against the wall, his alpha towering over him, red crimson eyes narrowed hands sparking and crackling.

Izuku whimpered, unaware of just how frantic the alpha before him was, the younger Katsuki wrinkled his nose against the scent of fear mixed with something stronger.

Then those same crimson eyes widened as they scanned the omega for any injury, Izuku moved a hand protectively over his protruding belly. "What the fuck. Deku! Who the fuck knocked you up!"

Wide green eyes finally met those of his alpha, "You slut! Is this why you disappeared! You got yourself knocked up! Have you been cheating on me! Who the fuck would want anything to do with-tell me! Whose is it! Whose!"

"Stop, Kacchan. Please." The omega pleaded hating the pathetic whimper leaving him. Izuku tried to take a deep breath, but it was all too suffocating, the pinching in his lower back was back but more intense. He kept trying to fight the wheeling anxiety, his breathing labored.

"Deku! " The alpha reached out to steady the swaying boy, to this version of Katsuki Bakugou, the omega appeared far too thin, and pale. Izuku looked uncharacteristically fragile even more so under the burden of his pregnancy. The now number one hero of Japan swallowed, scenarios running through his head. Had someone attacked the omega? Had he been taken against his will by some low level alpha in rut! Deku was a trusting idiot! He wasn't ever aware of his surroundings unless he was saving civilians! When it came to himself he-he was an idiot!

It was tearing at the alpha's instincts the way the omega coward away from him, this wasn't the usual response the omega gave. Sure Deku was nervous around him and jumpy but not like this, not like this.

"Deku tell me where the fuck you have been! Who did this! I'll kill him!" The alpha's anger started to snowball, receiving no response; only the submissive turn of the omega's head, the broccoli headed nerd exposed his neck. He saw it then, a bite mark, a matting mark! And the alpha's heart dropped to his stomach. Some fucking low level bitch had marked and claimed Bakugou's omega. Deku was his! Anger shot through him, rough hands shot out gripping the slender arms. Deku had indeed lost muscle mass, and Bakugou swallowed the rising rage, or was it bile?

"Tell me now Deku! Where did you go!"

"Far away from you! You fucking prideful idiot!" Katsuki of the future kicked open the door, facing himself. He had been lost in his own pity party, nearly swallowed up by the surrounding fog, when he caught the fearful scent of his mate. This snapped the alpha out of whatever effect the fog was having on him.

"Who the fuck-" the younger alpha growled pulling Deku with him away from the open door, moving the panicking omega behind him at a safer distance from this stranger. Wild crimson eyes focused on the new threat, a very familiar looking threat.

"It doesn't matter, you wouldn't believe me and this all is just an echo! But you chased him away you fucking idiot! He's gone! Your Deku left you. Now move the fuck away from my mate or I'll fucking move you-" Bakugou's hands crackled dangerously, his chest heaving and voice booming.

"This is a pathetic quirk, you don't even look like me. Did you think you could imitate me you weak ass extra! Did you mark Deku! I'll fucking kill you! You don't touch my omega! Izuku pay attention! I'll make this fucker pay for daring to breath your same air! Let alone touching you!"

The younger alpha charged at the older Katsuki, red hot anger poured forth and the alpha raised his sparking hands to meet himself in a fight.

"I wont give him to you!" The younger alpha yelled at the perceived villain, Bakugou thought this was a quirk, that some foul monster had copied his appearance and tricked simple trusting idiot Deku.

"No! He's mine! It's you who lost! You gave up your chance you fucking loud mouthed prideful weak ass child!" The older alpha swung, connecting a hard punch sending his younger self through the far wall. The two were now on the street not holding back as they traded punches. Every swing, and explosion was met with another similar one.

"Daddy!" A tiny voice called out into the thick smoke, the dust of the crumbling street and buildings caught in the crossfire raining down around the two alphas locked in a death match. "Kacchan? Ka-chan?" The soft spoken question caused both Bakugou's to freeze. The younger of the two growled whereas the older sighed in relief.

"Kachan! Izuku!" Bakugou called out sending a quick blast to his distracted younger self sending the irritation flying.

The older alpha ignored the strong growls and cursing of his younger self, he quickly moved to calm his pregnant mate and pup. He cursed himself for losing focus on what was important! He was still an immature brat! " Kachan! Izuku! Thank godds." The blond took a few steps forward before he was stopped by a hard hand on his shoulder. He could feel the heat gathering beneath the palm gripping him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are calling him so casually!" The younger blond snapped, his teeth sharpening. Those red eyes once more narrowing on the green haired omega. The younger alpha's face was bruised and bleeding, several harsh burns apparent under the scorched holes of his black hoodie.

"Deku! This has to be some sick joke or a fucking horrible quirk. This douche doesn't even look like me. " The young alpha swallowed trying to ignore the tightening in his chest, a pair of wide emerald eyes stared up at him fearfully. A pup, with blond hair the tips streaked a very familiar green.

"Shut the fuck up already! You piece of shit!" Katsuki placed a heated palm over his hand still squeezing his shoulder and set off a small explosion. "You don't get to talk to my mate." The older alpha steadied his breathing, quickly steading his mate. The omega's face was pinched, he stood there on the destroyed street the gathering fog started to thicken.

"Oh, great there's two of you, just what we need. Two shity old men." A small, irritated voice huffed. There was a soft giggle, and the blond pup grinned at his dark-haired scowling little friend. Both Bakugous growled, but whatever either would have said was cut off by the green haired omega's sudden whimper and Bakugou caught his mate just before he crumbled forward.

"Mama!" The small pup cried out.

"I have you, Izuku, I have you." The older blond alpha held his wife to his chest princess style.

The younger alpha started forward but a sudden forcefield suddenly sprang up halting the alpha's motions. He only watched curiously as the small blond pup looked up at him with a matching expression of curiosity, the fog started to thicken, and the younger alpha watched Izuku disappearing in the arms of the stranger.

 

"Izuku! Hey. Wake up. Izuku-" Katsuki was holding the omega one moment the next the fog gathered around him, and his omega was no longer in his arms, he swore angrily, calling out for his son and mate. "Kachan! Izuku!" 

The fog started to clear once more and he is standing on a darkened street, a streetlamp flickering overhead. He heard raised voices, he knew he had to face this, he couldn't keep running.  He turned back to the house where loud music could be heard, where he knew a conversation in a kitchen was being had. No more running. 

~0~

Aizawa didn't want to be anywhere, but he needed to quickly get to his troublesome students, in that fog he was clearing it quickly he knew his family and friends were lost long gone. His quirk activating before any scenario could even manifest. He had found Ari first off curled inward trembling clinging to a white wall in some tiny prison cell. He quickly eliminated whatever memory the quirk was drawing from.

"I-I can't go back. Don't let them take me back-" Ari's voice trembling his whimpers tore at Aizawa, the smoke was bothering his eyes he had pulled his goggles up reaching for the young boy.

"It's alright Ari, no one will take you anywhere you don't want to go. I promised you, remember?" Shouta's voice was rough but firm. The young boy's head snapped up and he hurled himself forward into the beta's arms.

"It's all an illusion. You are just at the embassy; this is a quirk. I have you now. Let's make our way out."

"Sensi. Sensi. Thank you. You found me. You found me. "The boy coughed clinging to the tall beta, "I thought I was back there, in the lab. I don't-I'm real. I'm not just a manifestation-I'm real. I'm not just an accident-" Ari's whispers were frantic and Aizawa squeezed the young boy tighter.

"Ari! You are here. You are not a quirk. You are perfect and no one will say otherwise, not in my presence or that of our friends! No one will ever touch you again, not without your consent. I have you. We are going to make our way out of here-" The beta was so tied up in comforting the young omega that he didn't notice how the fog was forming another scene. The room shifting into a street, pulling and pressing into another horrible day.

"Shouta! These bastards are fast but nothing we haven't dealt with!" The familiar blond stepped out from behind the smoke. "Oh, is that a civilian? Better get him to safety, poor kid."

Aizawa froze, his arms squeezing the still trembling young omega as he turned towards the voice, a voice he hadn't heard in years.

"It's not real." Ari wiped at his eyes; the thin boy had only ever seen pictures of the blond hero. "How cruel." The young boy whispered it was his turn to help his guardian, the boy glanced down at his hands wondering if it would work, and without a thought before the dark-haired beta could erase the quirk, releasing the ghosts of his past Ari rushed forward.

 

Chapter 33: WONDER

Summary:

kACCHAN CONFRONTS HIMSELF

Notes:

A/N: I DIDNT FORGET THIS STORY HERES A SHORT PIECE AND IM WORKING ON A LONGER CHAPTER! IT'S COMING TO AN END BUT GOTTA TIE UP SOME LOOSE ENDS!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL FOR HANGING IN AND READING! XXXOOXXX- MARYLOU.AUTHOUR-SAN

Chapter Text

 

Bakugo Katsuki stood over the panting form of his bloodied enemy; familiar red eyes glared up at him. "Who the fuck are you!? What's your fucking problem anyway?"

"You!" Bakugou led out a shuddered breath, "Everything about you! You fuck! You ruined it! Ruined everything! I could have had a perfect home, could have seen my son's first steps! I could have seen it all. But you fucked it all up! You insecure bastard, even as old as you are you still fought it, ugh! They are scared and hurt all because of my inability to fucking feel and process feelings like a normal human fucking being!" Katsuki shouted up at the dark night sky, the moon hidden behind trees. He had dragged himself out into the street, the two traded punches and fought. Now the older of the two Bakugou's was shouting angrily, his fists bailed at his sides.

"I don't know what the fuck you are going on about fucker but you're pissing me off." The younger Bakugou growled, pulling in deep breaths a hand over his left side where a severe burn had melted his hoodie to his ribs.

"Daddy!" A young voice halted any more of the conversation about to be had, both Bakugou's turned their heads in the direction of the boy's call. Bakugou moved off the younger version of himself.

"You don't even know what you just lost, but you will. And you'll spend the worst part of a year trying to get it back, but can you ever really be forgiven?" The younger hero stood up dusting himself off holding a hand to his broken ribs. A bruised and bloodied face watched as the doppelganger scooped up the sniffling pup.

"I can't find mama. "

"Ssssh. You're alright. We'll find him. Where did that brat Sa-chan disappear to?"

"I don't know he was next to me then I was here."

"Kacchan?" Deku was suddenly reaching for the injured younger Katsuki. Katsuki was about to tell the greenette to fuck off when his words did not come.

Instead of Deku reaching for him to check his injuries he walked past him. It was Deku, but he was different. "Deku?" The younger hero grunted in confusion.

"Izuku!" The older Bakugou turned towards the very pregnant omega. The younger Bakugou watched in shock. Deku was pregnant, and despite whatever insult he would throw at the greenette, there was no doubt Deku was beautiful.

"Mama!" The child in the older hero's arms cried out reaching for Izuku. The young Bakugou wiped the blood away from his busted nose watching in a state of shock.

"It's okay Katsumi, I'm alright. A little pregnant but alright."

"I've been looking everywhere for you Izuku. Oh, godds! Are you alright?" The older Bakugou felt as if he was going to fall to his knees but the omega kept him upright by bringing a rough hand to the alpha's pailed face.

"I'm here. I'm here. No worries. Are you okay?"

"I am now. You found me. You found me." Bakugou buried his head into the omega's neck causing the pup to giggle. "Let's get the fuck out of here."

And Bakugou was standing with his arms empty once more, the scent of his wife barely a hint on his clothes.

Instead he watched a younger Deku helping an injured Bakugou into the heavily scented bed, the older alpha wondered how the fuck his younger self could stand the stink, let alone Izuku.

The scent was familiar, and he felt his nostril's flare, that bitch that was blackmailing him, she was the problem. She didn't like the fact years ago when Bakugou had broken it off and thought to get him back by rolling around scenting his bed.

"There you are, let's leave this place." Sensi Aizawa pulled him from yet another memory another reminder of what a big fuck up Bakugou, Katsuki really was.

*_*

A young Hitoshi slammed the door of his home, the sound of his father calling him a villain and other colorful things were barely muffled behind the door. He was homeless, he carried his bags. He was glad he made it into class 1-A that meant he could stay on compass in a dorm. His parents were all too happy to be rid of him. The young Alpha sighed, rubbing his sore cheek.

He reached down to pick up his backpack, he might as well start the long walk to the bus stop. Hitoshi would show his parents one day, he would make them regret tossing him away. He didn't need them he didnt need anyone! He was in class 1 A, that was enough, and he would one day be a number one hero. His parents had always wanted to dump him off somewhere, they reminded him just like everyone else he would never amount to anything. No one would want him in their pack. For some reason Hitoshi was tempted to turn around and make his father cluck like a chicken!

He turned a corner of his apartment building running into someone he winced his stomach hurt where his father had kicked him after knocking him down. Bastard and power quirks caught him off guard. Drunken idiot.

"Oh, sorry Bro!" A tall red haired man that looked a lot like the red haired idiot from his class. Kirishima, ya that was his name Kirishima something like Eijiro or was that right?

"Bro!" The tall red haired man rushed across a street, and Hitoshi watched curiously, there was a man an older version of himself. The red head patted him on the shoulder nearly knocking him back. The purple haired stranger shrugged, a young pup in his arms. Hitoshi frowned, the stranger was patting the dark haired boy's back and the pup rested a head on the man's shoulder. "Bro your wife will kill me if I dont bring you back in one piece. I'm glad you are in one piece. Sensi isn't too far away he'll get us out of this nightmare world. Sa-chan here is a little tired and he wont admit he's worried for the others.

"Shut it shitty hair."

"Ah see, he's just lashing out." Kirishima tilted his head to the pup hiding his face in Hitoshi's neck.

"You're okay Sa-chan. It's okay to be worried. We'll get out of here. I'm worried too for our friends."

"I didnt mean to let go of Ka-chan's hand." The small pup whined.

"It's not your fault, this place is meant to separate everyone. You held on longer than any of us. And I'm sure he's just fine. Sensi would never let him come to harm. You did your best."

The pup didn't reply but Hitoshi only squeezed the boy gently.

The younger Hitoshi watched, this was a trick, but the familiar purple haired stranger glanced over at him across the street as if to reassure him. "You're never alone when you have friends."

The younger Hitoshi wanted to believe that there was a future with friends and maybe a family. But just as quickly the group was gone, and he was alone again.

*-*

Deku woke up in a hospital room with his American friends nowhere in sight, just his mate holding Izuku's hand near his temple. Bakugou's blond head was bowed, and he slept softly, his face turned towards Deku's hand.

The monitors showed the baby's heartbeat as well as his own were alright. He ran his free hand through the soft spikes of his mate's hair. The Americans had shown him the images of Bakugou with that female obviously an old flame, but Deku wasn't naive. Obviously, the media had been bought off by someone already buying media buildings and sometimes burning them to the ground. So obviously the hot searches and trending stories were easily manipulated by Shoto. It was funny that the once arch enemies were now working together. But why? Why was Kacchan going out to dinner when he was supposed to be working late? Why was the alpha dining with that omega?

Izuku moved his hand to his rounded belly and winced, this roused the blond alpha, those red eyes were searching for Izuku's for something. The green haired omega felt tired, so very very tired. He gave a soft smile to his mate, and swallowed down the doubts and old fears. 

 

 

Chapter 34: Swallowing Doubts

Summary:

Katsuki and Katsumi are a lot alike.

Notes:

idk how i feel about this chapter.

Chapter Text

After the hospital Izuku and Katsuki returned home and Katsuki dove into work. Izuku tried to believe there wasn’t a distance growing between them, but after two weeks of Bakagou coming home so late he slept in the guest room with an excuse not wanting to wake Izuku. It wasn’t Izuku’s imagination. Izuku decided to take the initiative, and bridge the gap, after all Katsuki was even showering at work and sometimes even sleeping in his office because he was busy. Izuku decided to wait it out, whatever this was, it was Katsuki that needed to come around and like always Izuku would wait for him. He rubbed a hand over his belly, they had way too much to lose. Kacchan loved him. He loved him. Right?

Katsumi held his mommy’s hand they were visiting daddy in his office. Katsumi was with Sa-chan and held his hand feeling nervous around so many strangers. People moved aside when Sa-chan was around and it caused Katsumi to giggle. Sa-chan was very brave and his quirk was amazing.

Sa-chan was going to be an amazing hero someday, and maybe have a big office near papa’s!

“Hero Deku! You look amazing-“ a blue haired beta lady greeted the very pregnant omega.

“Ugh. You are too sweet. I feel ready to pop. “ The blue haired lady grinned at a shy Katsumi, the ash blond took a step behind his taller friend, gripping his ground zero action figure. He was wearing uncle Shoto’s old hero logo on the hoodie Uncle Toto-san had given him had a half red and half blue side with a white X in the middle.

Earlier Ka-chan had managed to spill chocolate milk on Sa-chan, his best friend didn’t even get mad. He told Ka-chan to stop crying it was an accident. Mama had given Sa-chan one of Katsumi’s hoodies it was a ground Zero one and Sa-chan begrudgingly wore it.

Katsumi liked that his friend now smelled like him. He giggled because Sa-chan sneezed saying it reeked like “Your good for nothin old man.”

The blue haired beta lady saw Sa-chan and took a step back from the group. “Awe you brought Iida-chan. He’s getting so tall and so is Ka-chan. Well Ground Zero will be happy to see his pup and wife. And you are bringing lunch what a lucky alpha. He’s-uh, not exactly available.”

Sa-chan rolled his eyes making sure the woman didn’t make any movements to pet a nervous Ka-chan. Katsumi was prone to panic attacks around strangers. Sa-chan hated it, the smell of anxiety made it hard to breathe. Katsumi had whispered to Sa-chan all the bad things his kidnappers had done. And the young alpha had wished he hadn’t, it had given him nightmares for a week before found his own resolve. He would never let his friend be afraid alone, and he wouldn’t let anyone hurt his friend, not if he could help it. His mama told him he must be a very trusted friend if Ka-chan told him what happened. Asas swore he would protect his friend he promised him he wouldn’t let anyone hurt him and neither would his dad. His dad Ingenium was a strong and brave hero. Asas was going to be just like him.

He wished he could fix the scars and slowly healing burns on his friend’s body. There were bite marks he was sure would heal but leave a mark. He had glanced at some bandages on hero Deku as well knowing there was worse there.

“After this we get to go visit the Kirishima’s. “ Izuku reminded the boys as they made their way to the number one hero’s office. Ka-chan cheered and Sa-chan let out an exhausted sigh. Those red haired idiots were tiresome.

Deku grinned at his happy son and caught Sa-chan’s eyeroll. Before they could walk into the office of the number one explosive hero, Bakugo’s secretary intercepted the omega nervously.

The woman was explaining the number one was actually out for lunch in a meeting. Izuku frowned, he pulled his phone out, his smile strained.

Izuku took out his phone stepping away from the nervous secretary offering the kids lollipops. Ka-chan asked shyly for xtra for his red haired cousins.

Izuku hated how the phone rang and went to voicemail. Kacchan had been acting oddly these last few days.

Kaachan called back just as Deku had left the bento on his hard working mate’s desk.

“Sorry Izuku, I was in the middle of a call.” The alpha cleared his voice sounding more gruff than usual. “ Is everything alright? The pups?”

“No. I was just calling to see how work was going.” Deku held his breath “Are you at the office or on patrol? Your schedule is hard to keep up with.” Izuku glanced at the empty office, his heart beating in his ears.

“ oh. I’m buried in paperwork. I'm at my desk wanting to light it on fire.”

Deku side eyed the empty office hoping the catch in his breath hadn’t been noticed.

“Don’t forget to eat.” he managed steadily.

“I’ll be fine. But I will be late tonight. Don’t wait up. “ then Izuku heard a woman’s voice. He held his breath.

“Oh is that Riri-san your poor secretary you really do overwork her. “ izuku got a quick reply, almost curt.

“She can handle it. Don't worry about her. Just be sure you are resting. If I don’t answer right away when you call I'm probably on the other line. I have a few security meetings scheduled in office today. You know how it goes.”

Izuku’s mouth felt suddenly dry, he kept his scent neutral and fought back tears. His heart was breaking he felt a cramp in his lower back and ignored it.

“I have to go Deku give Ka-chan my love. I really have to go, there's a call coming in.”

“I lov-“ he felt the words fall away. Deku didn’t get to say goodbye or I love you before the phone call ended abruptly.

The secretary turned from the two boys to a very pale greenette.

“Hero Deku are you alright? Can I get you anything?”

“No uh, I’m fine. Just the normal pregnancy hormones” the omega put a hand over his small belly. He felt larger than life but was still measuring smaller than what the doctors all preferred.

Izuku felt like he was back at the start, the smell of an omega on Kacchan’s bed. Was he seeing her on the side? Had his American friends been on to something?

“Please Riri-san don’t tell him I stopped by. I hate to bug him while he’s busy.”

Again the secretary forced a smile and Deku knew she knew something was going on. The scent of guilt and pity dusted the air before it was quickly covered by a neutral scent.

Katsuki returned to his office hours later needing to shower. That liaison had left her scent all over him even his secretary had put a hand to her nose but she didn’t say anything.

He entered his office going for his gym bag passing his desk he knelt down to pull his bag out from under his desk. He paused seeing the familiar bento box a cute drawing under it. He unfolded the drawing that Katsumi had made it was a picture of Katsuki holding Katsumi’s hand and round belly Deku holding Katsumi’s other hand. They were standing in front of the house smiling.

He glanced at the time, “Shit!”

“Gross. If you’re going to be around other omega’s be sure you shower before you go home. “ Riri shook her head. “ Oh, Hero Deku stopped in with the boys. They left that but he called you before he left. He’s looking a little pale. Maybe you should take care of him instead of that Liaison slut. “

Bakugo sneered but Riri waved her hand “No worries. I would never say a thing. No one would to your face and never to Hero Deku’s. Good thing Hero Deku isn’t in office because rumors fly.“

She held a hand up when her boss started to growl “Listen no judgment-” She started off clearly with judgment “but at least let me know what to say so I’m not caught off guard like an idiot. I don’t care what you top Heroes get up to privately. It’s not like you are the first or the last to cheat on their spouse. I would be careful though. It’s not like you are bonded or married yet. If that man were to leave you because of your little tristes, you have no claim to him or either of those pups. It’s not the same world of twenty years ago. He could empty your bank accounts and you’ll be paying a rather high child maintenance until that cute little bean sprout and his unborn sibling turn twenty-five. Quite frankly I think he’s probably already caught on. I hope he Detroit smashes your cheating ass into next week. Here’s your last mission’s paperwork typed double spaced like you like it. It needs your signature. And on top of that neatly typed out report there, that’s my two weeks notice.” She tapped a carefully manicured orange painted fingernail pointedly to an orange folder.

“Listen. I have always hated working for alpha heroes. However you were the first hero I’ve worked for that didn’t sexually harass me or make me feel like I needed to take a shower after work just to get the sleazy pheromones off of me. I respected you. But I see now you’re just like the rest of them.“

Bakugou didnt have a chance to argue, or explain instead he watched the blue haired beta walk out with a waive good night. Her scent was angry and full of disappointment.

Izuku managed to make it through the rest of the day and return home, once more Bakugou returned late. This time Izuku remained in his carefully constructed nest, a rather small nest pretending to be asleep. Bakugou peeked inside their bedroom only to shut the door soon after.

Izuku closed his eyes, tears pooling onto his pillow. Brakugou, his Kacchan had called him Deku. Katsuki had called him Izuku since they reunited. Why did it hurt when he had called him Deku and with such indifference?

Izuku hated the morning sickness that drained him the next morning and the mornings and afternoons and night, after, actually they should just call it all the time sickness. He couldn’t keep anything down. It was best Katsuki wasn’t home, Izuku didn’t have the strength to deal with him or the tension.

It call came to a head a few weeks later, Izuku tip toeing around his alpha and his alpha avoiding him.

“Ka-chan! Oh my goodness your clothes are filthy and your hands are bleeding.” Izuku reached for his son, the small omega boy hissed side stepping him. Katsumi seemed to be acting out and his sweet personality was no longer so compliant and easy going.

“It’s none of your damn business, don’t touch me. Old man!”

“It’s hard to take him seriously when he’s so damn cute but sounds like a mini Bakugo.” Denki shook his head. “Hey are you feeling okay you look pale. Have you eaten today?”

“Katsumi Bakugou!” Izuku was shocked at his son who marched past his mother only to pause chest heaving.

“D-ddon’t you m-muh-mean Midoriya!” the small boy’s stutter was worse when he was upset.

“Useless!” The small omega marched to his room and before he slammed the door he shouted “I hhate YOU!” ignoring his stunned mother.

“I’m alright. Just wondering where my sweet boy went. His therapist says it could just a reaction to the new baby coming. I’m so tired even though I sleep a lot, I just can’t keep anything down. And Katsuki is working so much, I don’t want to worry him.” Izuku knew this was a lie, Denki frown his eyes narrowing before he sighed heavily.

“Well it’s never a problem to pick up my little mini Bakugou. Maybe you should come over let us feed you. You can sleep in the guest room, and the kids love baby pomeranian there.”

“I’m okay. Just feeling tired, the close I get to my due date the more exhausted I am. It’s normal.”


Denki bit the inside of his cheek not wanting to push the subject, “Well just know we are always here for you. And anyway, ya. Well the teacher said he apparently was in a fight at school again. And he wouldn’t tell the teacher anything or who was involved. Sa-chan is burned up pretty bad but he’s not talking. I asked my own two but they say Snitches get stitches. I don’t even know where they heard that saying. Shozashi is just as tight-lipped” Denki shook his head with a heavy sigh running a hand through his hair.

“Well years of Kacchan’s attitude I’m sure I’ll figure it out. Kacchan has been working late these last few weeks. I’ll see if he can talk to his son. Sheesh the cute stage was so short lived. Thanks for picking him up.This time. I really can’t shake this morning sickness, the doctor says its normal. I did have this same problem with Ka-chan. Before you say anything, yes I’ve seen the doctor twice this week about it.” Izuku smiled at his worried friend as they said their goodbyes. His doctor had said to remain stress free, and sometimes nesting with his alpha and skin to skin would help with the severity of the morning sickness. Izuku knew that was easier said than done. Kacchan didn’t want anything to do with him, Izuku wondered if Katsuki had ever really broken it off with the Liaison Omega.

Izuku decided to try calling his husband but it went straight to voicemail, that seemed the norm these days. He prayed to the godds this was just a new phase for sweet Ka-chan. Izuku took a deep breath rubbing his belly, he turned and walked down the hall to his son’s room. He knocked hearing “FUCK O-uh-OFF!” This was also a new thing, Ka-chan’s vocabulary had suddenly become so colorful.

Izuku entered any way, his son kept a tidy room, the boy was face down on his bed. Izuku could see the many posters of Ground Zero and Red Riot smiling at him. It was cute but Izuku said nothing as he approached the figure sprawled on his bed.

“Ka-chan.” Izuku sat next to his son’s sprawled body, a hand gently running through the boy’s blond tresses. The bed dipping causing the boy to roll into Izuku’s hip. There was a familiar swirl just at the top of the boy’s head. Izuku would know because he spent years staring at the same swirl of spiky hair. The boy tensed his scent, distressed and angry.

“Go uh-uh-AWAY” the boy hissed partly muffled by his pillow, it was almost cute that he wasn’t lifting his head from the pillow. Ka-chan never threw tantrums and this was a first for Izuku. These last few weeks really. Izuku needed advice he tried talking with Katsuki but the man was gone before they were up and came home so late Izuku was asleep.

“Oh my sweet boy. Let me look at your burns at least, they look painful.”

Izuku waited, his son partly rolled over, “They d-ddon’t h-hu-” the small pup took a deep breath, his frustration showing, “hurt.”

“Okay. Okay. But I still need to look.” Izuku kept his voice even.

“Izuku! Katsumi!” The loud voice of Bakugou startled the two the sound of the front door slamming, and heavy feet striding down the hall. “I heard Asas had some rather deep burns on his arms and shoulders!” Katsuki growled arriving in the doorway in notime. Katsuki hadn’t given Izuku a chance to speak instead he marched into the room looming over the surprised pup sitting next to Izuku.

“Oi! Katsumi, did you-” Katsuki’s voice was thick with something, Izuku tried to stand between his soon to be husband and their now standing child. Katsumi balled his fists not exactly meeting his alpha father’s narrowed eyes.

“Kacchan. Your scent.” Izuku scrunched up his nose but the alpha still wearing his boots, and a black tank top had his arms crossed over his chest, ignoring the greenette. “Answer me Katsumi, did you use your quirk on Asas? “

The small pup’s breaths were coming in short intakes and Izuku was afraid his son was going to hyperventilate instead the boy surprised both parents by hissing, “ What do you care Shitty old man!” It was said perfectly. “You stink!” the boy threw out without a stutter. It was true to Izuku’s horror his husband had that woman’s stink on him. It turned his stomach but forced himself to focus on what was going on. His son’s anger rolled off in bursts, “Get out! You’ll stink up mm-my room!”

Both Bakugou and Izuku were taken aback, the room was filled with silence, and the blond alpha’s own scent was that of shock and disbelief.

“What the fuck did you just say to me-” The blond alpha’s first words were cut off by the broccoli headed omega, who was trying with all his might to hold back laughter. Katsumi’s little face was an exact replica of Katsuki’s.

“Katsuki please.” Izuku took a deep breath. “And Katsumi that is no way to talk to your father. Now apologize!”

“FUCK OFF OLD MAN!”

“WHAT-” Katsuki was angry and astonished he couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

Izuku took a deep breath. There were too many scents and he didn’t believe in using a dominant scent to demand submission from their pup.

“I think we all need a little time out.” He felt a pinch in his side, rubbing his back he continued on. “Just everyone calm down.”

“I d-duh-don’t need SHIT! You bb-uhBOTH NEED TO LEAVE MY ROOM!”

Katsuki raised an eyebrow and took a step forward, Izuku stood between the two firmly. “Ka-chan. You will apologize. Until you do, you will have zero phone,electronic privileges and that includes the tv. And definitely no park.”

That caught the little demon that had replaced their sweet child’s attention. “I-I ddd-ont care!” He hissed crossing his arms over his chest.

“You need to apologize to Asas! We do not burn our friends!” Katsuki growled out causing his scent to push out. Katsumi backed up his legs hitting the edge of his bed his body partially hiding behind Izuku.

“I-I sssaid it’s not your uh bbBUISNESS!”

“I don’t know what’s got into you-you little shit but you will apologize.”

“Fuh-FUCK OFF! You you-arr are nn-not my ALPHA!”

Izuku could see this was going to spiral and real quick, he grabbed his mate’s tensed arm pulling him from their son’s room.

“Ka-chan. I’ll give you some time. When you are ready you can come out. “ Izuku sighed shutting the door behind them. “ I will be back to clean up your hands.” He added calmly while pushing out a sweet scent.

Katsuki was furious he stormed down the hall into the livingroom. “What the fuck is going on! How long has this been going on Izuku! I find out today that our son has been fighting? Now this language. It was Tenya that spoke to me asking if there was something going on between the boys because Asas came home these last two days with burns on his side and shoulder. Now his arms. He didn’t want to think it was Katsumi and Asas wouldn’t say anything. But today it was worse. “ Bakugou dreaded the idea his son was walking his same path, they had to stop this. He couldn’t make the same mistakes as the alpha had.

“Kacchan calm down. We don’t know the full story, or if it was Ka-chan that did that. He’s been a little quiet these last few days. This swearing thing is definitely a new thing. And if you would answer my calls or maybe be home at a decent time I could catch you up on all of this.” Izuku regretted his words almost immediately

“Oh, go ahead. I’m sorry I’m not staying home napping all fucking day! I wish all I had to do was half ass clean house and sleep!” Katsuki opened his arms to toys laying around. Izuku hadn’t gotten around to collecting the toys, bending over made him feel light headed. Izuku had a small nest in the middle of the couch going, he had found Katsuki’s scent was the strongest on the couch, and his scent made the pinch in his back and the dizziness less noticeable. Izuku didn’t want to admit that, he still had his pride.

Instead Katsuki continued on. “ All day! All day! Not even having to pick up our kid. Maybe if you went to the school you could find out what the fuck is really going on with our kid.”

Katsuki might as well have slapped Izuku, his words were angry mixed with the treacherous scent there was a heaviness in Izuku’s shoulders pushing him down. He realized what this was, his body demanded to submit, his alpha was displeased. He was suffocating, his skin felt cold and clammy. He prayed he didn’t vomit again, he couldn’t stand the humiliation.

Was that all Katsuki thought he did, slept all day? Maybe it was but Izuku was so tired, he was uncomfortable and tired.

“I’d rather sleep all day than stink like your little omega whore! The least you could have done was continue with the courtesy of washing her off of you before you return to our home! Even my son can smell it!”

Katsuki’s eyes widened, Izuku stepped forward angrily. “Yes I know! I’ve known for a while! You just confirmed it. The pathetic thing is I’m not even mad, just hurt. But here I still am.”

“It’s not what you think.” Katsuki huffed, he rolled his eyes with a sneer now taking over his face.

“Sure. It’s never what I think.”

“Izuku it’s none of your business. You don’t have to worry about anything. But keeping Katsumi out of trouble and preparing for the new baby! Two seemingly simple things! But it seems you can’t manage either!” Katsuki didn’t know why he was lashing out, this was ridiculous. But his temper was riled and lash out he did.

Izuku felt nauseous. Alpha was displeased. His alpha was yelling and Izuku didn’t hear the words he only remembered what angry hands meant. He hadn’t been afraid of Katsuki, not for a long time. This anger was triggering, and when Katsuki’s hand came up in a gesture of irritation, Izuku whimpered, in his haste to put distance between him and his soon to be he easily lost his balance. Izuku was falling backward, it was too much. His brain tried to override whatever this was, tried to promise the alpha wasn’t going to hurt him. Alpha meant safe. Old habits die hard, and instincts took over he fell back coming down hard hitting the edge of the wood coffee table just below his temple, he had tried to cover his belly, protecting him from the fall.

“Izuku!” Katsuki froze, unable to think, his hero reflexes coming into action too late. Izuku’s head was bleeding but he was holding his belly.

“It’s okay. We’re all okay. It’s an accident. It’s okay.” Izuku grunted breathlessly, he tried to blink his vision back into focus. He whimpered, holding a hand to his spasming belly “My mother gave me that apron.I didn’t want to leave it behind.” He stated shakily before his eyes rolled back and he fell into darkness.

 

Chapter 35: REWIND ME

Summary:

SIX YEARS

Chapter Text

Bakugou had called his mother from the hospital's waiting room, Denki and Hikari had appeared with Kirishima. Their pups were at home with Ari, Bakugou stepped back briefly to speak with his mother on the phone and keep his parents updated. Ka-chan was sitting in a hospital chair quietly. Bakugou had tried to speak to his son, but the boy only hissed at him, his scent was anxious. Kaachan just wanted to hold the boy but he didn't think that would make the problem any better.

"Let me speak to my grandson! He must be so scared!" Mitsuki Bakagou heard a pause in her son's voice there was an unusual hesitation.

"Oi! Ka-chan, the hag is on the phone-"

"Fuck off old man!" The boy hissed folding his little arms over his chest. "I hate you! I'm not talkin to anyone! I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!"

"Well there's that." Bakugou sighed, not wishing to push the matter, there was too much going on.

Mitsuki's voice was heard through the phone, cackling like the old swamp witch that she was. "Oh my godds! It's happened! It's finally happened! I didn't think it would because my grandson is the sweetest little thing but it's happened the day I've always prayed for!"

"What the fuck are you talking about! You senile old swamp witch!" Bakugou didn't have the patience for this. Izuku still hadn't woken up, and no one was telling him anything!

"You finally get a taste of your own medicine. No worries, my sweet grandson is obviously going through a phase." Katsuki could hear his mother holding back another snicker, the blond alpha released an irritated breath.

Bakugou turned to where his son was, watching as Kaminari sat next to Ka-chan the small boy allowed the blond to pick him up and comfort him. "A phase? How long do you think it'll last? I miss my sweet pup. I don't even know what got into him. How do I even talk to him?" Katsuki lowered his voice and his mother's voice sounded muffled. And Katsuki pinched the bridge of his nose, that old hag had the audacity to laugh harder.

"Well, no worries son. I mean I'm still waiting for that phase to come to an end. I'm sure by the time he's in his twenties-"

"Fuckin GODDSDAMMIT!" Bakugou snarled into the phone, pulling it away from his ear and glaring at it.

"Calm down. Just, just keep us updated." Mitsuki, sighed heavily, "And son. I know whatever happened Izuku would never blame you. That boy doesn't have it in him to hate-"

"I know." Katsuki closed his eyes, squeezing them shut as he let out another sigh. "He was afraid of me. I didn't think I'd see that look ever again, but he-it's like he thought I was going to hurt him. I didn't mean to raise my voice, there's just a lot going on."

"Hey! Stop." Mitsuki kept her own tone leveled, gone was her harsh growl. "You love your mate, and pups. No one will ever question that, especially Izuku. You understand pregnant omegas are sensitive to pheromones. Normal arguments aren't the same anymore. Just, fuckin apologize when he wakes up and you better grovel. You need to talk shit like this out! Calmly! Now keep us updated. He's young and stronger than anyone, I'm sure he'll be just fine. I'm not going to crowd you and add to the tension there at the hospital. I know you have everything under control. Just, just keep us updated. " Katsuki realized his mother was worried by the way his Alpha kept repeating herself. "I'll let your omega father know when he returns from getting groceries. If you need us to take Katsumi we can. It's not like we don't know how to handle a spirited little ray of cursing sunshine. Anyway. Anything you need just know we are here. "

"I will. And uh thanks. I love you both." Bakugou cleared his throat, and his mom had the decency to keep her shocked tone to herself.

Kaminari felt the small blond pup tremble, Katsumi buried his face into the blond's chest. "Is mama okay?"

"Sssh, no tears now. Mama is strong, you know that. He's just resting." Kaminari sighed heavily hating the scent rolling off the small child.

Kaminari watched the doctor enter into the waiting room, Hikari had been sitting next to Kaminari he had just finished his own doctor's appointment. He took the pup from his blond friend and urged the beta forward while rocking the sniffling boy gently.

Hikari felt his own pup kick against the soft pressure of the tiny omega leaning into the small baby bump. Katsumi had fallen asleep, his scent less anxious and his tiny body relaxed. The pregnant omega watched as the Doctor started to explain the situation.

Hikari gently rubbed Katsumi's tense back. "I want mommy." The boy mumbled, and Hikari new the child was fighting exhaustion.

"I know Ka-chan. I know. Mama needs some rest, he hurt himself and he's sleeping. Were you very scared?"

The pup nodded into the omega's soft chest. "Alpha wouldn't let me see mama. I could smell blood, it made me think of the bad times. It makes my stomach hurt."

"You are so brave. Your dad just didn't want you to be afraid. Mama is strong and -"

"He's not my Alpha." The little pup sobbed, "Shaku-chan said my last name is Mydoria not Bakugou and he said he said that's not my dad. My flames would be higher if he was. He-he burned Sa-chan and tried to hurt Reji and Ta-tashiro. He said that they weren't real. So I used my quirk. I know mama said not to use it on people. And Sa-chan can't fight back cause-cause he'll get in more trouble. But-I don't like it when he's hurt. And, and I said my alpha is Bakugou but-but the principal says I only have an omega. And if I continue to lie I'll have to sit in the corner again. I hate it there."

Hikari could feel the confusion and pain rolling off the tiny omega. "I wanted to tell mama but he'll be mad. And alpha-alpha doesn't care. He-he only loves the new baby. That's what Shaku said. They called mama names. The principal and teachers too."

Hikari took a deep breath trying to not be angry, "Hey now Ka-chan. None of that is true."

"Yeah huh, yuhuh it's true." The boy had hiccuping sobs now, "Alpha sleeps on the couch and and he smells different. He smells like another family."

Hikari flinched but continued to listen, "He he is always working and today he yelled and didn't listen. I hate him. He's not my papa."

"Alright, alright. Calm down. We can fix all of these misunderstandings. First off why do you think papa smells like another family? And I know he is your papa. So don't you listen to anyone else. He loves you and mama very much, he would be sad without you. And you look like him so much. Even your quirks are similar."

"He smells like mama does when mama gives him kisses and hugs but it's not mama's scent. It makes my nose tickle and stomach hurt." The small boy sat back in the older omega's lap allowing Hikari to wipe at the boy's flushed face with a handkerchief that Hitoshi had gifted him.

"You mean he smells like another omega?" Hikari scrunched up his nose causing the small ash blond to giggle placing his tiny wrapped hands over his mouth. Hikari felt relief with this familiar gesture, Ka-chan had been acting very much not himself lately.

"Yes, and it makes me feel dizzy." The boy huffed while his small hands rubbed gently over Hikari's swollen baby bump scenting the older omega gently and absentmindedly.

"Your principal sounds like an idiot and if you and my sweet little nephews are being bullied I think this idiot should be spoken to."

"No! No! Kari-chan, they'll blame Sa-chan. You can't say anything. Promise. I don't want to lose my friends. They'll kick out of school!"

Hikari looked into those tearful green eyes and felt so lost, he nodded his head reassuring the pup. Well at least there was something solved there. He felt the baby in his belly let off a buzz, it was such a weird thing. The pup sometimes sent a wave of emotion, the doctor's were sure that Hikari was carrying a child with a mind quirk. There was a rumble that made the distraught pup in Hikari's arms stiffen then smile.

"Kari chan. I think my cousin is hungry." there was another rumble, "He's tired too. He wants you to nest with uncle."

Hikari turned his head the small boy wiped at his tear stained cheeks. There was another soft wave like a rumbling or a hummingbird's vibrating wings.

"Oh, that's not a good word to say." Ka-chan sniffed, eyes wide, he climbed out of Hikari's lap. Placing a tiny hand on the omega's belly. The small boy giggled again, "He doesn't like when other alpha's leave a scent. He's like me he doesn't like smells like that. "

Hikari was shocked, "You can understand uh, him? It's a him?"

"He doesn't like when you go for pictures it's cold there. And it scares you." Hikari frowned, "Pictures?" he then understood the last time they tried to go for an ultrasound the machine wouldn't work and the quirk user wasn't able to use his quirk. It was the baby? Hikari placed a hand on his belly and the hummingbird flutters continued where his hand rested.

"How-"

"Don't listen. Feel it. Sometimes Sa-chan's forcefield vibrates and I know he's feeling differently, happy, sad or afraid. Toshiro and Reiji are the same with their shocks. "

Hikari didn't understand but he kept his hand where the flutters were the most, and Ka-chan giggled. "Go slow." He said to Hikari's belly. To Hikari's astonishment the flutters were slowing down and he closed his eyes. He felt it then, a sudden warmth washing over him. It hit all of his senses at once, but wasn't overwhelming. It was as if someone put a sheet over him, fresh out of the dryer warm and he felt the whispers faint but there.

The baby didn't like the hospital because they made Hikari nervous, it made him think of being alone and hurt. There was a small flash like a vision in front of Hikari, like a blurred vision, the voices muffled but he felt the warm scent of Hitoshi and home wash over him, he could hear Hitoshi's low rumbling voice. Was this what their baby felt through the bond! Joy, Hikari felt such joy when another blurred vision took the place of the last, it was giggling children he knew to be the Kirishimas pups, the taste of apples. The Kirishima pups were always sharing their apple slices that Kari had often cut into rabbits for them.

The omega closed his eyes breathing in, the scents the baby loved the Kirishimas, and Hitoshi. Hikari felt hot tears trickle down his cheeks, the baby loved him, he worried he wouldn't be a good omega but it didn't matter this baby already did. And it seemed the little nocturnal ball of energy was indeed going to be a night owl he seemed to be most active at night when Hikari was trying to sleep. However it made sense because that was when Hitoshi was home, Hitoshi often spoke to the pup as if he was already born. Sometimes reading or humming a tune.

Hikari placed a hand over his baby bump, before running a comforting hand through the ash blond pup's hair. First things first.

"Pup, sometimes fans get too close to heroes and leave their scent. It doesn't mean your alpha is going to run off and start another family. You've seen the movies or interviews how crazy fans try to get too close to the hero? Your alpha most likely gets home so late he doesn't want to wake your poor exhausted omega. Sometimes uncle Toshi will sleep on the couch because he doesn't want to wake me. Your alpha works very hard. And he is very much your alpha. You have the same quirk and just because your flames aren't that high just means you are still developing. Remember you shouldn't even be using your quirk until you've healed completely. " Hikari gently tapped the young green eyed boy's freckled nose.

"I'm sorry." The boy murmured "But that asshole pisses me off-"

"Uh, language." Hikari gently tipped the boy's chin up with the edge of his pointer finger.

"Sorry." the down cast expression was heartbreaking and Hikari could see the tremble in the tiny shoulders. "But what if Alpha doesn't want me? What if the baby is is is-"

"Is what?" Hikari gently urged.

"What if they are an alpha? The alphas at school say-"

"They don't know you. Besides your omega mom is an omega and he was number hero in Japan and America. Being omega doesn't mean you are less. It's what you have here-" Hikari placed a hand over the boy's thudding heart, "and here." He tapped the boy's fluffy ash blond hair. "A good hero uses both. Now let's just wait for mama to wake up. "

The young pup climbed back on the seat to sit next to Hikari, the pup whipped at his eyes and sniffled. His little head rested on Hikari's lap before he nodded off.

Hikari bit his lip, he wondered about all the rumors but glancing over at the explosive alpha who was now listening to the Doctor's report, he knew the man wouldn't cheat. There was something going on, the press was attacking the Kirishimas and someone leaked medical records showing the Kirishima twins weren't exactly twins and they were quirk manifestations.

Now it was causing bullying at school. That would not be allowed to continue, Hikari definitely would be speaking to someone about that. How could this be fixed?

~0~

"What the fuck are you saying? Does he remember me?" Bakugou snarled grabbing for the beta doctor's white coat collar. Kirishima was there quickly pulling his bro back, reminding him to calm down or he'd frighten Ka-chan.

Katsuki released the doctor nearly dropping the man to his feet before turning away, the blond ran a hand over his face, "How far back is his memory-" The doctor looked pained, he glanced nervously at the sleeping pup resting in Hikari's lap, then back to number one hero of Japan.

"He's a little distressed. We gave him something to keep him calm. It's completely safe for your unborn pup. He is asking for a Shoto. Is he a relative?" Katsuki picked up on the doctor sidestepping his question.

"Tell me now. How far-" The alpha growled taking a dangerous step towards the beta.

"Six years." The doctor gulped backing against the set of doors separating the private waiting room from the patient's room.

Katsuki felt sick, "How long will he-how long will it last?" The alpha felt as if all the air had been sucked from his lungs.

"Its temporary. We will have a specialist help with his memory, but first we must let the omega's brain rest. He's already highly distressed and the omegoligist is worried it will kick him into labor, and it is too early to successfully deliver a healthy pup. Maternal mortality is significantly higher this early-"

"He can't die! They can't die! What the fuck use are you!" Bakugou growled grabbing the doctor by his white coat collar once more and once more Kirishima was quick to pull his bro off the terrified young doctor.

"Sir. Please. We are doing our best, but once labor starts there is no stopping the process. The best we can do is keep him from going into labor. There are triggers we need to avoid. Please. Listen. It seems that Mr. Midoryia had been experiencing extreme morning sickness. Do you know how many meals your partner is able to keep down in a day? We know this because he is severely dehydrated and his blood work is showing severe anemia. You must have noticed he's been sleeping more and has no energy. " When there wasn't an answer the doctor frowned, the beta didn't want to make assumptions however he hoped the injured omega wasn't being abused.

"Bro?" Kirishima put a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"I've been working a lot okay. He hasn't said anything to me." Bakugou felt guilt settle in his stomach. If he lost Izuku or the pup it would be his fault. He fucked up and he needed to fucking fix it. How was he going to do that if Izuku didn't even remember all the progress they had made! FUCK!

"Now, he'll need regular infusions. But that only cures half the problem. The scent of his alpha is important, he isn't bonded yet but pups alpha I'm assuming is you." The beta looked Bakugou over suspiciously.

"YES! THAT'S MY PUP AND THAT'S MY OMEGA!"

"Of course, of course." The Beta took another step back his hands up in a defensive posture. "Listen, skin to skin contact will help your omega. Now when you go into that room please leave all aggressive pheromones behind. Any signs of distress and we will sedate him and remove you completely. Do you understand." The Doctor tried to sound more forceful but the beta didn't meet the alpha blond's narrowed eyes.

"He'll be calm." Kirishima vowed, pushing his brow back, both were breathing heavily. "Right Bakubro, for Midoriya and the pup you'll be calm?"

The blond had his hands on his hips, his head tilted back, eyes clasped closed. " Yes. Yes. I'll be calm."

"He's a little confused, and disoriented, that's the medications we gave him. Try to answer his questions without causing a panic. And since he's asking for this er -Shoto, perhaps it's best to get him here as well."

Kirishima nodded, "I'll take care of that. I'll call him." The red head was already opening his phone going straight to his contacts.

Bakugou took a deep breath, he forced his pheromones down. He needed to be calm. He could do this for Izuku. For their pups, he would be calm. He fucking did this, and he would fix it.

Bakugou entered the room, his mate looked so pale, a white bandage wrapped around his forehead. Why six years ago? Why then?

"Kaachan?" Izuku moaned placing a hand to his bandaged head. "Sorry. I told them to call Shoto. You-you can go. I know you have other things to worry about. I-I just lost my balance."

Bakugou felt sick, why did this feel like deja vu. "Fuck." It clicked into place.

The omega flinched and his heart rate started to climb, "I mean. Don't worry about shit like that. You're hurt."

"I know what you're gonna say, I probably killed my last good brain cell. But that nice doctor said it's just a bump."

Bakugou was next to Izuku now, pulling a chair over to the side of the bed. "I-I uh, meant to leave. I swear but my apron. My mom got it for me on my last birthday we spent together. I-I"

Bakugou felt like an ass, guilt balled twisting into something sharp in his belly.

"You can go. I told them to call Shoto-" The omega tried to force a smile.

Bakugou reached out to take his soon to be mate's hand careful of the IV inserted into the bruised skin. The blond's jaw clenched when the greenette flinched under his touch.

Six years ago Bakugou had grumbled, he had said Izuku was an idiot and probably damaged his last good brain cell hitting that table. He also had left Izuku in Shoto's hands. Not this time, no. Not. THIS. TIME.

"I'm sorry Izuku. I'm so sorry. You aren't a burden or whatever it is you're thinking you are." Bakugou kissed his omega's cold scarred hand.

"Izu-chan!" Shoto burst through the hospital room door panting. He had glitter all over or maybe he was just sparkling, Katsuki wasn't sure.

"Sho! What happened to you?" Izuku giggled, pulling his hand uncomfortably out of Bakugou's firm grip.

Shoto was nearly tripping over himself, falling to his knees at Izuku's side. And Izuku was hugging the alpha so comfortably. Katsuki felt a pang of jealousy but reminded himself these two had always been close.

"I was on the third floor already. Some of the students pulled a prank earlier, they have a student with an xray quirk and did their own gender reveal party. Moita fainted but it wasn't because of the glitter bomb but hearing he's having twins. I have to say I nearly fainted as well. He's upstairs resting. The doctor missed it but there is a smaller twin near the first easily concealed. We don't know if it's a quirk or just a fluke. "

"Congratulations!" Katsuki thumped his friend on the back. "Everything is ok right?"

Shoto nodded "Yes. My father is already volunteering to take over as Vice Principal. Aizawa-sensei was quite terrifying. I hope he doesn't go too hard on the students."

"Baby?" Izuku's scrunched expression caused him to wince. "Sho, I don't understand. When did you get a mate?" The greenette reached over to brush some pink and blue glitter from his best friend's hair.

He paused glancing at the swell under his own blankets, the greenette's heart monitor started to soar.

"Izuku. Look at me." Bakugou commanded, but this only made things worse. Shoto took both of his friend's shaking hands in his own.

"You've hit your head Zu-chan. You don't remember anything but it seems your memory is temporarily impaired. " The omega squeezed his friend's hands, nodding.

"Oh." He blinked, feeling a rush of sedative start to hit his system, a nurse smiled gently just over his shoulder near the hanging IV bag.

The wave was unsettling, " Izuku, listen." Bakugou tried to catch the omega's glassy gaze. "You are going to be just fine."

Shoto only knew his friend had an accident at home and hit his head causing temporary amnesia.

"Why-I don't understand. I was making you dinner, is this a quirk?" Izuku felt his lids become heavier and heavier. What an odd dream, Katsuki almost looked worried instead of annoyed, this was a dream. Definitely. The he fell into the dark that came up to swallow him.