Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2019-02-28
Updated:
2020-12-18
Words:
7,718
Chapters:
11/?
Comments:
10
Kudos:
57
Hits:
1,387

I still love you

Summary:

Gamzee is starting his Junior year in high school when he meets a new kid named Tavros. They become close but Gamzee feels like Tavros is keeping something from him, and he soon finds out.

Chapter 1: Gamzee wake up

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Gamzee opens his eyes to an instant ray of light in his eyes “Motherfucker” he says as he rolls off of his bed with an ompf. Very slowly he gets to his feet and starts walking to the bathroom. He sighs as he opens his cupboard right above the sink to get his meds, god he hates these things. A low voice from downstairs starts to call him, it is most likely his father since his brother is mute and Karkat isn’t here this early. “Yeah,” Gamzee says after real quickly swallowing his pills and gagging a bit from the dryness due too not using water to help it go down.

Gamzee runs down the stairs, almost tripping over his saggy PJ pants, going into the kitchen to find his father at the table, next to him, a sleepy Kurloz. “What's up pop.”
“Sit down, breakfast is ready.”
“Bitch tits.” Gamzee sets himself next to Kurloz who had no intention of making talk due to a hangover, so Gamzee left him alone. “You ready for school?” His father asked looking up at him.
“Nah, just woke up, can’t get shit done that fast.”
“Do you need to take your pills?”
Gamzee rolled his eyes “Yeah, you know I do that shit first when I motherfucking wake up.”
“Just making sure, don’t want the school to motherfucking call me.”
“Yeah yeah, I get it.” He replies just as Kurloz registers what the were talking about and looks up and makes a small grunting to get there attention. ‘We have school’ he signed making their father laugh, “Yes we motherfucking do, I told you both last night, but SOMEONE was a bit tipsy” Kurloz flushed a tiny bit and got up and left.

Gamzee and his father talked about school as they ate, till they heard a knock at the front door. “I got it.” Gamzee said as he rushed to the door with excitement knowing it would be Karkat.
Just as Gamzee had thought it was Karkat, “Hey motherfuckin’ best bro.” He said as he wrapped his long arms around Karkat. “Let me the fuck go you, deranged clown!” Karkat said in his normally loud and scratchy voice.
“Ooookay brother.” Gamzee cooed back as he gave on a tight squeeze and then let go.
“Thanks, ass hole. Are you ready for school.”
“Shiiit bro, I haven't even started to get ready.”
“God damn it, get ready.” Karkat said as he pushed past Gamzee to go speak with Gamzee’s father. “Morning Karkat, excited for your first day as a Junior year.”
“Hell no, who in their right mind would be.”
“Aren’t all of your friends in the same class you are.”
“Yeah but there might be noobies that are going to be in the same class.”
“Well, that just means more people to motherfucking meet.”
“Yeah no, I’m fine with my group of idiots.”

A couple of seconds after that being said Gamzee comes running down the stairs with his purple backpack that had a couple of dicks draw in permanent marker and fresh face paint on. “Ready bro.”
“Fuck you.” Is all Karkat said before leaving out of the house and into his car where he waited for Gamzee. “Oh yeah dad, Kurloz signed that he’s stayin’ home.”
“Like hell he is, I manage to get his motherfuckin’ ass up out of bed.”
“Ha, good luck with that. Bye, dad love yah.”
“Bye kiddo, be safe and don’t get into any trouble.”
“I won’t.” Gamzee finished as he got into Karkats red jeep, and off to school. “Hey ass hole buckle up, god can’t you do something as simple as that.”
“Sorry, best friend.”
“Don’t call me that.”
“Okay . . . Best friend.”
“Ugh.”

Notes:

Okay, so this was fun to make, let me know if there are any spelling mistakes in this and future chapters. Sorry for the kinda short chapter.