Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of RWBY Short Stories
Collections:
Titanmaster_117's Favourite Rare Pairs
Stats:
Published:
2019-03-28
Updated:
2020-10-26
Words:
40,298
Chapters:
56/?
Comments:
72
Kudos:
481
Bookmarks:
44
Hits:
96,049

RWBY Short Stories (Collection)

Summary:

A collection of short stories set in the past present and future of the RWBYverse.

Chapter 1: When Dad Leaves

Chapter Text

“Bye girls, I’ll be back in a few weeks, Yang, make sure Ruby’s eating properly, she needs it now she’s started training” Taiyang called out to his daughters as he left for Signal,
“Bye Dad, see you soon,” Ruby called after him as he closed the door. Within moments Yang had scooped her up in her arms and pressed their lips together, Ruby moaned into her sister's kiss and closed her eyes as she took Yang’s yellow tank top off of her in a well practised maneuver, breaking away from the kiss as the clothing was discarded. Yang matched her move, tearing open Ruby’s crimson shirt and throwing it away as she climbed the stairs to her room. Ruby wrapped her limbs around her sister as she carried her upstairs, occupying her lips with her own as she went.

The next thing Ruby knew she was on her back on Yang’s bed, her sister stood naked in front of her. She didn’t have time to process the sight before her jeans and underwear were ripped from her legs. Yang immediately dived into her sister’s centre, her tongue teasing all the spots she knew that made her sister melt in ecstasy.

It wasn’t long before Ruby came, her hips thrusting against Yang’s face as her juices were swallowed. The next thing she knew she was tasting herself on her sisters lips as her bra was torn from her chest. She knew the next few weeks would be pure heaven, as it was everytime dad left for awhile.