Actions

Work Header

I want you to love me

Summary:

Kirishima is an alpha and so is the man he want to spend his life with, and that same man is already with an omega.

So one way or another he is going to make katsuki bakugo his

Chapter Text

It was only a Saturday afternoon when life had changed for almost everyone.
Bakugo was in his bedroom basically doing nothing just waiting for the day to end. Midoriya was hanging out with uraraka just hanging with her trying to find a small gift for bakugo since in a few days was there one year anniversary. While they were bearly doing anything kirishima was in a stone cold shelter he had found days before. he was setting up a bed with a blanket and even more then a few comfy pillows. He set up a small mini fridge that had some milk and small foods such as eggs and fruit. In one of the cabinets he had put some small snacks while he had even turned on the water and even the stovetop. In the next room he had even set up a TV with a couch parallel to it. He had made everything the way he wanted it. Today was only a small one but for him, it was the day he was going to make the love of his life his. So he grabbed a bag full of rope, tape, Cloraphorm, a rag, and last but not least a flower. And he made his way out the door.

As he was walking back into the city he couldnt help but sweat and smile like a maniac. He was happy and exited but alot more scared and more panicky then he had been in months. It even made it worse when so many people would stare at him just for smileing.

After a few minutes he had made it infront of a house that he knew was the one the bakugo lived in with midoriya since they were living together as roommates, but with how much kirishima spyed on him he knew that it was way more then that.

For a year or two kirishima had been planning on asking bakugo out on a date but he was much to afraid. After a year he couldnt take it so he dicided to spy on him to know even more about him then he already had. But by doing that he had figured out that bakugo wasnt just roomates with midoriya but was his lover since most nights when he would spy or "stalk" as kaminari would put it, he would see them doing more then just sleep. And everytime kirishima would pretend that he was the one under bakugo.

He hated that he was an alpha because he couldnt be with bakugo since he was also an alpha. He hated that he was a alpha and that midoriya was an omega.
But after a year of knowing he couldnt be with bakugo, he looked up what he could do and one of the only things he came across was bitching, something people would do in the late 1900,s so that there would be more omegas since they were hard to come across at the time. So he kept researching it for a few months before he would actually do his plan.

After awhile he just couldnt take it anymore as today he knew was the day. So when he finally was to get bakugo now he actually knew what to do. He mosty just wanted to have Bakugo but now he knew that if he had enough sex with him that he would be able to kept him for the rest of his life.

Kirishima had stud at the doorway for more then an hour now being afraid of what would happen. Like what if he messed up or someone was to catch him or if bakugo was to freak out and use his quirk and blast kirishima into next week. He had the medicine that he needed to make sure that bakugo cant use his quirk but it still freaked him out. He knew that bakugo was strong I mean he became the number 2 hero in less then a month of saveing people. But kirishima was not going to stop at nothing until he had bakugo in his arms.

Finally, he knocked.

For a few minutes he still stud there waiting as he had knocked more then ten times. He couldnt take it anymore but he waited and knocked again. And again, and again. So soon he just kicked the door open and walked slowly up the stares with his bag lunged over his shoulder.

Up the stares and down the hall was bakugo some what asleep in his room. After a second kirishima had gotten to his room knowing that bakugo must just be that one person that doesn't care enough to go down the stares to see who's at the door.

Kirishima just stared at him with a smirk on his face thinking that this was going to be Easier then he thought.

As he walked up to bakugo half asleep he just looked down at him grabbing the bag from his shoulder and takeing out the rope and the rag and especially the Cloraphorm. He dumped a bunch on the rag being to afraid to only pour alittle. He thought about it for a second before he took the soaked rag and slamed it to bakugos face and he covered his month with it. And his fears came true, bakugos eyes shot open as his hands started to spark. He looked up to kirishima and out of instinked he put it to kirishimas face. As kirishima closed his eyes about to scream nothing happened. He opened them slowly one at a time as he looked down at bakugo who's eyes where closing as his arm fell back down to his side.

All kirishima thought as he was tieing up bakugo, as he was carrying him over his shoulder, as he was walking back to the woods, as no one stared at him only thinking that the guy on his shoulder was drunk, it's my lucky day.
--------------------------

About half an hour later as kirishima got back to his shelter underground, he felt like screaming with how happy he was to have finally gotten bakugo. But what he mostly didnt understand was the bad feeling in his stomach that he had the entire time he was doing this and it made him mad and he didnt get why.

He finally opened the latch as he made his way down the stairs with a still very unconscious bakugo over his shoulder. He got all the way down and made his way to the bedroom that he had made up just for him and bakugo.

Why'll looking at the bed he had a feeling that just setting bakugo down was a bad idea. He walked into the kitchen with bakugo still on his shoulder and he grabbed a chair and went back to the bedroom.

As he set the chair down and even bakugo, he took the rope back out of the bag and wrapped it around bakugo and the chair. He got to the end of the rope as he tied a knot in it on the back side of the chair. He had finished tieing the rope then he got up and grabbed another chair from the kitchen. He sate it right infrount of bakugo but atleast maybe a few inches away.

After about ten minutes he was just looking at the game on his phone as he heard a small grunt from bakugo right infrount of him. Kirishima looked up as he could see bakugos eyes flutter open. For a second he felt terrified but after a second he calmed as he remembered bakugos hands where tied down.

But as soon as he calmed bakugo freaked as his hands started to spark from behind him and he started to yell and scream as he started to freak the fuck out.

After a second of him trying to get out he noticed kirishima and started to calm down since he was stareing at his best friend. "Kirishima?"

As kirishima stared into bakugos eyes all he could feel was the same bad feeling in his stomach from earlier. "Yeah."

"What is happening."

"Well your going to be with me."

"What in hell are you talking about."

"Your going to stay with me down here."

"Kirishima untie me."

"Sorry cant."

"Let me go now."

"Nope."

"Get me out of here now."

"Nope."

"Kirishima!."

"I'm sorry bakugo but I'm not ever going to let you go." And with that kirishima left the room to let bakugo calm down.

He was walking around in the TV room until he saw the quirk canceling medicine and grabbed it to give it to bakugo so that he could untie him.

He walked back to the bedroom and walked infrount of bakugo who was still freaking out in the ways that he could. As kirishima stud infrount of him it took bakugo a second before he looked up and started to scream curses at kirishima.

As kirishima waited for him to calm down he just stude there, but when he was finally calm kirishima put the medicine in his mouth and got to bakugos level. Bakugo started to curse again but kirishima just pulled him to his lips. As bakugo didnt kiss back he bit his lip and he opened his mouth. And as soon as he did kirishima slipped the pill into his mouth as he could hear bakugo choke it down.

He let go as he could tell bakugo was going to cough so as soon as he did he knew he was right as bakugo started to choke on his spit. But as he calmed down he just yelled some more. "You asshole, what was that."

"Medicine that cancels your quirk." And with that bakugo started to try to use his quirk but it didnt work.

"Fuck!"

All that happened was kirishima could feel the pain in his stomach getting worse. He couldnt take the bad feeling anymore so he got behind bakugo and started to unit him. But as soon as he did he was elbowed in the nose and immediately started to bleed, even though he didnt let go of bakugo which made him even more mad. "Let go of me kirishima!"

As bakugo just kept yelling kirishima grabbed him by the wrist and slammed him onto the bed. He had been waiting for this moment for years but now that they were in this position his stomach just started to hurt even more and now it was ten times worse.

Finally bakugo had calmed down fully and now had a look of sadness. Kirishima kept looking down at him until he felt even more pain and even more until it was unbearable. So before he knew it he slammed his lips to bakugos and after a second he felt bakugo kiss back. Now the pain had finally gone away. Before he knew it he was undoing his belt hopeing that something would happen. Bakugo took his arms and wrapped them around kirishimas neck. He had never felt this happy before but now just knowing that his crush was underneath him made the pain in his stomach so much better.

Chapter 2: The bitching process

Summary:

Kirishima is finally going to make bakugo his forever

Chapter Text

It was the next morning as kirishima woke up from a night of...nothing. bakugo wouldnt let him do shit which pissed him off but just thinking about it made kirishima want to gag. He really wanted to make bakugo his omega bitch but he just couldnt.

For hours they made out and even jacked each other off but no penetration.

That morning almost all the pro heroes where on the look out for bakugo since he was the number two hero. Everyone was panicking since he went missing with out a trace. Midoriya had stayed at urarakas place just curled up in her guest room on the bed wallowing in his own pity. He was in love with bakugo and now that hes gone hes freaking out. They had only been together for a year but he still cant help but feel like hes been with him forever.

As kirishima got up out of the bed he heard a soft grunt from bakugo right next to him. All night kirishima couldnt sleep because right next to him bakugo had been softly crying all night, kirishima had never heard him cry.

For hours on end he kept whispering to himself feeling like he had cheated on deku, that he felt he was never going to see him again, that he loved him. Kirishima heard all of it which made sleeping far from his mind. Deep down in his heart he wanted to just let bakugo go but he knew he couldnt do that. He knew that bakugo did want to be with him because if he didnt he wouldnt have let kirishima touch him for five hours straight, if he didnt want to be with kirishima he wouldnt have let him touch him more then five times.

As another hour went by of bakugo just laying in bed wallowing, kirishima went into the TV room to, well, watch the TV.

He had turned on the news and the first thing to pop up was midoriya on the screen. He was crying trying his hardest to tell the pros what he thinks would have happened to bakugo. He was just in a room being recorded by a servalince camera that was set up in the corner of the room.

After a minute of just hearing him talk, kirishima panicked and turned off the TV. He ran into the bedroom to make sure that bakugo was still there, but he wasnt. Now everything was going wrong.

As he looked around bakugo was no where in sight. He looked in the kitchen in the cabinets for no reason, he looked everywhere he could think. As he walked back to the bedroom panicking, he heard crying. He sighed with relief knowing that bakugo was still in the room.

He looked around the small bed room, he looked under the bed but didnt see him. Then all signs pointed to the only closet in the room. As he walked over to the closet he opened the door to see bakugo just crying in the corner covering his face from the light that shined in.

As kirishima looked at bakugo the pain in his stomach came back. All he could think to do was get into the closet with him. He sate right in front of bakugo who was looking to the inside of the closet with his eyes squeezed shut.

Kirishima dicided to close the door as he just stayed in his same spot with bakugo still infront of him. As he looked at bakugo he felt the pain in his stomach getting worse and worse. So instead he just grabbed bakugo and pulled him into a hug. "It'll be okay, I'm here."

As time pasted with kirishima hugging bakugo tight he decided to make his move. He grabbed bakugos face and kissed him to make sure he would be okay, but things escalated. Bakugo kissed back and wouldnt let go. Kirishima started to undo his belt just like last night even thinking nothing was going to happen but it did. Bakugo even started to undo his belt and unzip his fly. Now kirishimas stomach went from pain to pleasure. He was excited to see how all of this would go.

As another couple of minutes past of just making out, now bakugos back was on the bottom of the closet floor as kirishima was positioning himself.

After a second of thinking he slid into bakugo who tossed his head back from the painful pleasure. He had never bottomed before so he didnt know how it felt. He was always a top yet being on bottom just felt right.

Kirishima just stayed in doing nothing but soon he started to thrust out and then back in. He could feel the pain fully go away as he kept thrusting. Underneath him bakugo just keep whining and grunting and moaning.

Another minute went by as everything speed up. Kirishima thrusted in and out every second going faster every minute. Everything was finally how he wanted it to be. Soon enough bakugo would be his omega forever.

As an hour went by, bakugo got on top of kirishima, he was just sitting there as kirishima thrusted into him at the speed of sound. Everything he wanted to happen was finally happening.

Soon enough as kirishima just kept going, he could feel a wet substance go down his cock. He made sure it wasn't blood as he took his fingers and swiped it and he looked at it. But it wasnt blood, he could bearly even see it acsept for a glimpse of the light coming from the crack in the wardrobe. Then, he felt it again. He looked back down as he was still going but stopped so that he could see only to hear bakugo on top of him. "D-d-don't sto-p-p." But as kirishima didnt keep going, the weird liquid that he felt came from bakugo. It was slick. Bakugo was finally his bitched omega in heat.
----------------------

After the both of them finally finished they just laid there for a few minutes before bakugo was beging for more in a really shakey voice. Kirishima finally got what he wanted. Now he could have bakugo by his side forever.

As more time past and he had fucked bakugo more times then he could count, bakugo had finally fallen asleep still whining. Kirishima was just laying in the closet with bakugo on top of him trying to calm down and come down from his high, he couldnt even count how many time he had cum.

Another hour past and they where both asleep. But on the outside everything was still crazy.

It had been a full 24 hours since bakugo had gone missing. All the pro heroes where still looking, still searching for the still number 2 hero. But, midoriya, known as the number one hero, was doing nothing. He couldnt even get out of his bed. He had gone home an hour ago but being at home just made it a thousand times worse since now he was alone. He didnt know what to do without his Kacchan right next to him and it made him lost.

He was alone and on there one year anniversary. As he finally snapped out of it and felt anger rise, he got up out of bed and walked over to his closet and grabbed his hero uniform as he put it on and made his way out the door. He was going to find bakugo no matter the cost.

Chapter 3: Come back to me

Summary:

Midoriya cant stop crying due to katsuki being gone, and katsuki misses him too, thinking of him everytime hes being forced by eijiro.

Everyone is still on the look out for the #2 prohero

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

After a week had past, kirishima was on a walk thinking of bakugo and how he had finally gotten him all to himself, but the weird feeling in his stomach still hadnt gone away. He kept thinking that what he was doing was wrong, kept thinking that people where worried, but he pushed it all to the back of his head and only thought about bakugo.

He kept walking as he went into town. He saw almost all the proheros looking around, all of them asked him if he knew where pro hero ground zero was, but kirishima said he had no idea and would just walk away with a big smile on his face.

Kirishima while walking heard a fermiler voice come from behind him. "Kirishima-kun!" He turned around to see midoriya running to him. He started to feel sweat rise on his forehead and in his palms. He tried to pretend that he didnt hear the prohero but he was stopped as midoriya walked in front of him "hey, have you seen Kacchan?"

Kirishima started to panick standing in his spot with a feeling of distress. He didnt want to talk he just wanted to walk away, but he was a pro too so he needed to atleast help by saying no. "No I haven't, sorry midoriya." Then he just kept walking with his head down.

"Thanks kirishima." Midoriya then ran away with tears welling up in his eyes. He brought his arm up to his eyes as he whipped them away.

Kirishima sighed as he started to run for the bunker him and katsuki lived in.

As bakugo laid on the soft pink bed, he couldnt help the tears that slipped from his eyes as he thought about his life with deku and how he missed him. But most of all, he knew he couldnt be his alpha anymore.

As there was a weird creaking sound coming from the living room, katsuki shot his head up knowing that it was eijiro. He whipped his eyes and got up to hide under the bed, having some trouble as he was in his first heat.

Kirishima walked into the room not seeing katsuki, but sighed as he could smell his pheromones coming from under the bed. He walked over as he looked under. "There you are kats."

As soon as kirishima talked bakugo started to shake violently covering his ears hopeing he would just go away, but he started to sob as he heard him sigh.

"Its okay, kats." Kirishima just watched as he continued to sob. He watched with a smile and sad eyes seeing his omega in this type of state. Soon enough, eijiro crawled under the bed with him wrapping his arms around him.

Kirishima suddenly felt something wet as he looked down at his arm to see it covered in slick. He smiled looking back up to katsuki who was still shakeing. "Its okay, I can help." Kirishima said unzipping his Jean's.

Only minutes later he was lifting up katsuki's skirt putting his tip at his entrance. Bakugo continued to sob as he felt kirishima go all in. He wanted to scream, but his new found omega was telling him not too with how good it felt inside him.

After only a few seconds, katsuki was already a moaning mess as kirishima started to go faster. Even if he liked it he still let out a few sobs a minute.
--------------------

As midoriya met up with both uraraka and todoroki, they all went around looking for katsuki hopeing to find him soon.

Todoroki told midoriya that they would find him, but at the same time, izuku thought that wasn't true. He really wanted to find katsuki, he wanted to find him okay, but he knew that was asking to much.

For a few days now, he had been sobbing himself to sleep at night as he felt lonely and unwanted. It was hard not having katsuki in the house. He loved him and now he thought he would never see him again.

Especially after another week of him being missing went by as midoriya was about to start his heat. He had no one to help him and he had no one to love him while hes in the venerable state. Shoto said that he would stay with him, but izuku thought it was a bad idea. He didnt want to be alone during the unbearable four days, but he also knew that if todoroki stayed, there was no way he wasn't going to cheat on bakugo if he did.

After another day, izuku was looking up at the ceiling as his breath started to hitch and the throbbing in his low stomach wasn't going away. He let out a few choked sobs as he sate up sticking three fingers in his slick soaked hole.

he continued to finger fuck himself, letting a million sobs leave his mouth wondering what katsuki was doing and wondering if he was okay or being beaten to death. He started to scream just thinking about it. All he wanted to do was hold his alpha in his arms and squeeze him tight.

But katsuki wasnt an alpha no more.

Even as katsuki was also being finger fucked, he also thought about how izuku must be feeling without him. He knew this was his heat period and he knew that all he needed was katsuki to be there with him.

Kirishima, was now fist deep into katsuki as katsuki let out another choked sob, his eyes wideing in shock from the sudden feeling of intense pain. He started to claw and hug at the bed sobbing his head off.

Eijiro only watched in amazement due to katsuki being able to take this much. Even if he was sobbing, it was still cool to kirishima. He then took his hand and wrapped it around bakugos cock pumping at it as fast as he could with his fist hitting his prostate.

Katsuki continued to break down but screamed harder as he was feeling to much pleasure mixed with pain. "Hursh, h-hursh!" Katsuki continued to yell not being able to get out 'hurt'.

"Dont worried baby, itll be over soon." Kirishima kept going even as katsuki kept yelling hursh. He then felt the pain come back in his stomach as he sighs. His brain told him to stop hurting bakugo but his alpha kept saying not to, he was at a loss.

Katsuki kept on screaming, his face as red as a cherry that just got picked. He then barried his face into the bed as he yelled from the intense pleasure of cum shooting from the tip of his cock. Eijiro stopped pumping at it but still kept his fist going fast in his ass.

A couple minutes later, katsuki was close to passing out as his orgasm was still at its most high. Eijiro watched in disbelief as ropes of cum still shot out of the tip of bakugos dick. He had finally pulled his fist out as katsuki's knees gave out on him while he finally came all the way down, only a little more cum coming out of his tip.

He looked up with his head still laid on the bed as he saw eijiro pull his skirt back down leaving the room. Katsuki was now alone too tired to move his body, but he still rolled off the bed his back hitting the tile hard as he heard a crack in his back. Even in immense pain, katsuki slowly rolled under the bed to quietly sob until he pasted out.

A minute later, kirishima walked back into the room. "Kats, I made you a bath." He didnt see him or hear him make any sound. He sighed going over and looking under the bed to see a pasted out katsuki still shakeing in his sleep. Eijiro smiled as he pulled him out and put him on his back.

Kirishima walked to the bathroom as he took his clothes off with katsuki still laying on his shoulder. now in front of him, Eijiro picked katsuki up by the legs and put them around his waist then slowly stepped into the steaming water.

He slowly sate down, bakugo still on him as he took a rag and put some soap on it starting to rub at katsuki's back then his legs, then his stomach and neck. Kirishima moved bakugo back a little bit so that he could wash in between his legs, but as soon as eijiro touched his penis, katsuki's eyes shot open and he started to freak out as he tried pulling back. Eijiro stopped him from falling with his hand on his back. "Calm down, kats, I'm just washing your body." Eijiro said in a sweet tone of voice, but katsuki kept shakeing as eijiro pulled him back to his shoulder.

Kirishima grabbed the rag from the water as he put it between him and katsuki. "I'm gonna wash you now, okay." All katsuki did was slowly nod his head. Kirishima smiled to himself as he put it around katsuki's penis rubbing it slowly with the rag. Katsuki was shakeing on eijiro as if he was scared. Kirishima stopped for a minute as he looked back at katsuki. "What's wrong love." All katsuki did was say hursh again, but kirishima knew what that ment. "Okay, I'll stop." Eijiro then took the rag and dipped it back in the water.
------------------------

As another day pasted, midoriya was laying in bed with tears coming slowly out of his eyes. He had lost his voice and stopped screaming only silently crying.

Uraraka was sitting on the couch on the first floor with shoto as they talked. Ochako thought about looking by themself's, but she was told by deku not to since he wanted to be the first to find him. Todoroki had suggested that they look in the woods, but ochako just said that there would be nothing there, but little did they know, in the middle of the woods close to midoriyas house was katsuki in a bunker in the closet being forcefully fucked by eijiro.

Midoriya slowly sate up as he throw his legs off the bed and walked slowly to the bathroom.

He closed the door as he looked at himself in the mirror seeing how much of a mess he was. His cheeks where red with darker stains from his hourly crying, his eyes where almost a dark color of bloodshot, he had really bad bags under his eyes, and his hair was messier then ever as he hadnt gotten it cut in a month.

He sighed as he looked at the sink. He looked back up at the mirror, but randomly got angered as he pulled his fist back and slammed it to the mirror. From down stares both shoto and ochako had heard this as they made there way up the stairs.

They ran into the bathroom to see midoriya screaming and crying once again. They both got to his side as they hugged him tight, but izuku just kicked them away as he went to the corner of the room sobbing. "I want my katsuki back."

Notes:

Wow, long time no see.
I'm sorry this took so long but I just haven't had the inspiration for another chap but I did today, so, here, have this really depressing chapter.

Chapter 4: You cant ran away from your kidnappers easily

Summary:

Bakugo is finally out of his heat as he hes looking around the celler. He finally comes to the celler door...but it didnt go very well.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The next day as katsuki laid on the pink bed, he kept his eyes on the ceiling with a face blanker then a newly printed piece of paper.

He looked to the side to see eijiro asleep with his arms still wrapped around his body. Katsuki smiled a little remembering the kirishima he used to know. He wanted to go back to before any of this had happened.

Katsuki slowly got out of the bed wincing from pain and pleasure as his first heat was still at a high. He hated how it felt to be an omega. But thinking of omegas made him tear up as he remembered midoriya.

He finally got to his feet for the first time in a week as he walked out of the room. He hadnt been anywhere else but the bedroom and the bathroom for his daily bath. He looked around for a minute or two before he saw a latch on the ceiling right above a latter. His eyes widened as he climbed up the latter hoping there was no lock, but he was wrong. The latch was zip tied down with more then a couple.

Anger started to build up in his lower stomach as he yelled while banging at the celler door.

In the other room, eijiros eyes opened as he sprinted out of bed running to the door, slamming it open and looking around for bakugo only to find him at the door. "What are you doing!" Kirishima yelled while staring at bakugo who was still at the tip of the latter.

Katsukis eyes widned as he started to bang louder yelling for help. Kirishima ran up to him pulling at his legs as katsuki came down from the latter falling into eijiros arms.

Katsuki started to flail around. "Let go of me!!" Katsuki couldnt stop screaming at eijiro.

After a minute, kirishima pinned katsuki to the floor trying to keep him down as katsuki was now freaking out and sobbing from under him. Kirishimas eyes widened as katsuki lifted his head up slamming it to kirishimas face.

Eijiro fell back as katsuki got up and ran away locking himself in the bathroom. Eijiro got up quick as he ran to the bathroom door jiggling the knob.

Katsuki was inside of the bathroom looking everywhere hoping to find something that would cut the zip ties. He didnt even look to the door as kirishima stated to yell from the other side.

Katsuki soon found a small knife under the sink. But it was to late as eijiro hardened his fist slamming it through the door. His eyes widned as eijiro looked for the lock. Katsuki then got an idea that he had a feeling would be a bad one. He opened the cadnet where he found the knife and climbed in.

Kirishima then kicked the door open looking around for katsuki, only to hear heavy breathing coming from the sink. He walked over to the cabinet grabbing the handles and opening them both. He glared into the cabinet as his eye started to twitch. Bakugo was inside with his eyes squeezed shut and both hands clamped over his mouth.

Katsuki slowly opened one eye to see kirishima glaring at him. He started to sweat while closeing his eyes again. "Why would you do that kats." Katsuki was still to afraid to look up. He was half out of his heat and after a week of only finding pleasure, he now felt the fear he should have felt at the very beginning.

The male kept his eyes shut as kirishima got into the cabinet with him, closing both doors. Katsuki started to shake, the fear now completely present. He felt a tingle in his back that he had never felt before. "Why kats."

Katsuk looked back up to see eijiro with a terrifying look on his face that would even make all might scared. Katsuki then let out a choked 'I'm sorry'.

"Look at me, katsuki." Katsuki slowly raised his head looking at eijiro who was tapping his finger to his knee with his eye still twitching.

"I...I freaked out...I'm so sorry."

"A sorrys not going to cut it." Katsukis eyes widned as he looked back down. "Take your skirt off." Katsuki just brought his knees closer to his chest, shaking his head. "Take your fucking skirt off."

When katsuki still didnt move, kirishima crawled over to him grabbing his wrist and pinning katsuki to the ground. Katsuki started to kick his legs hopeing to get kirishima off of him. "Get off!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Kirishima yelled. But when katsuki kept kicking, eijiro let go of one of his wrists and slapped him in the face.

Katsuki started to yell for eijiro to get off, but he stopped as his skirt was lifted and his underwear was discarded. He started to tear up as he stopped screaming. Katsuki looked to the side angered only to take his leg and kick kirishima in his. But when he did, it didnt even faze kirishima as he continued to undo his belt.

Katsuki yelped in pain as kirishima slid into him. While he was in heat, the pain didnt get to him, but now that he was clear aired, the pain was unbearable.

Everytime eijiro would move, katsuki would almost scream in pain.
----------------------------------

"You guys are engaged." Midoriya said to his two best friends.

"Yeah, we did a month ago. But after all of this stuff with bakugo happened, we thought it would be bad." Todoroki said in a monotone voice.

"No, you should have, all of this stuff with Kacchan hurts but, your my two best friends. I'm really happy for you." Midoriya said with tear in his eyes.

"Well, were glad your okay with it." Uraraka said in a low happy tone.

after another day went by, everyone of the pro heros where still on the look out for bakugo. No one can even picture where he might be.

Midoriya cant stop thinking about it. He still really wants to see bakugo okay, but with how long hes been gone, that's not going to happen. He just wants to see the love of his life again.

But after he found out uraraka and todoroki were engaged, he felt happy for the first time in a week or two. He felt happy for his friends, but feels bad since he had no idea they where dateing.

When he was laying in bed looking at the ceiling at about midnight, he got this weird feeling that made him hurt. Midoriya sate up as fast as he could getting this weird feeling in his stomach.

He laid back down tearing up as he got this weird vision. It was a celler in the woods, the same celler that bakugo was in with kirishima.

He quickly got up running out of the house grabbing his jacket from the coat rack. He ran while putting the hoddie on, hoping that this was a good thing.

He got to the celler and pulled at the latch, but it didnt open. He then pulled again using one for all as the latch flew open.

From inside the same celler, eijiro could hear the hatch open up as he stopped his thrusting and covered bakugos mouth. He looked at the door hopeing that it was in his head, but when he heard foot steps, that changed.

As bakugo heard the foot steps, he tried so hard to scream even with the throbbing pain coming from his lower half, and the millions of tears leaving his eyes.

He kept on screaming with his voice being muffled. Kirishima tried so hard to quiet katsuki, But when he couldnt, he punched bakugo in the face as he past out.

Kirishima kept his eyes on the doors hoping to be safe. And as the person yelled, kirishima panicked.

"Kacchan, you here!" Midoriya yelled as he looked around.

He kept looking around for bakugo hopeing to find him. He was looking in the bedroom as he heard a fermiler voice. "Midoriya."

"Oh kirishima, sorry didnt know anyone was here." Kirishima kept his eyes on midoriya as he tried his best not to panick.

"That's fine, I just come here when I'm bored." Kirishimas palms started to sweat as he watched midoriya stand there.

"Okay, well, have you seen Kacchan, I know I've asked but it just helps."

"No sorry, I havent." Kirishima said squeezing the hammer behind his back.

"Okay. Do you think I could look around."

Kirishima gulped as he watched midoriyas eyes move all around the room. "S-sure." Kirishima studdered feeling unsure of his answer.

Midoriya continued to look around hopeing that he could find bakugo. He knew after sometime that he shouldn't trust kirishima.

Whenever night would roll around about a month ago. Midoriya would see kirishima outside of the window staring at katsuki.

Almost everytime they would have sex, midoriya would look over to the window seeing kirishima in the tree right infront of there house through the crack in the blinds.

Midoriya kept his eyes going everywhere as he found new places to look. Soon...he walked into the bathroom.

He looked around hoping to get something, but there was nothing. Until he heard breathing...he opened the cabinet under the sink slowly. He looked in as he saw katsuki only half awake with tears in his eyes and stains on his face. His skirt was still up as midoriya saw the cum stains everywhere underneath him. Midoriya almost cried when katsuki mouthed 'help'...but the feeling went away...as a hammer was brought down to his head...

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed reading this depressing chapter with a cliffhanger :)

Chapter 5: "I am here"

Summary:

Midoriya wakes up with alot to take in

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Midoriya finally woke up an hour after the hammer came in contact with his head too hearing kirishima yelling at himself. "fucking damnit!' katsuki was whimpering in pain right in front of the redhead. "why the fuck didn't you tell me!' he heard kirishma yell from outside the closet. midoriya looked around to be met with darkness. He felt a weird feeling on his forehead quirking an eyebrow as he touched it only to be met with blood.

"i-I didnt k-know" kastuki tried to yell but his voice hitched every time. Midoriya tried to get up hoping to run out, but was pulled right back down because of something around his neck. He tried to pull at it but stopped as the closet door was opened.

"did you know." Kirishima looked directly at midoriya who had no idea what eijiro was talking about as he shook his head with tears of fear wheling up in his eyes. He brought his head back down to the bottom of the closet "fuck!" kirishima yelled, pulling at his hair

"what are you talking about." Midoriya said as he started to panick.

"the fucking pregnancy, I can smell it on you." Midoriya felt his eyes widen as he met green with red.

"w-what"

"don't play dumb with me. you - you...fuck!' eijiro yelled as he took the same hammer from earlier and slammed it at midoriya who immediately fell unconscious.

Kirishima slowly squatted down on his knees to get a closer look at midoriya. He put his ear to his chest to listen closly to the boys heart. He sighed as he heard a small but clearly there thumb, but now knew his suspicions where correct as he heard a more quieter heartbeat.

Eijiro clutched his hand over his heart as he started to tear at the fabric of his shirt. He slowly got up and made his way over too katsuki who was whimpering but had a scold on his face. "congratulations." Kirishima then left the room before he slammed the door and locked it, katsuki could even hear a thump that must have been kirishima slamming his fist at the wall.

Katsuki slowly stud up on his feet, wobbling from the pain. He made his way over to the closet as he opened both of the doors, only to have his heart sink as he saw his deku laying on the bottom of the closet with his head bleeding. Katsuki got in with him as he looked midoriya straight in his closed eyes.

The two men laid in a cuddle position for awhile before midoriya started whimpering. His eyes slowly opened and katsuki gave him a small, sad smile. "kacchan" midoriya said with half, lifeless eyes.

"yes deku." Bakugo said in a low sad tone.

"I wanna go home." Midoriya said as he started to sob, and katsuki couldn't help but let a soft cry leave his mouth.

He pulled deku into a hug before saying "I know."

Kirishima walked into the room with rope in his hands, only to see the two cuddling. Anger sparked in him as he grabbed the collar around midoriyas neck and untied it, pulling the greenette out from behind katsuki and out of the closet. Katsuki whimpered at the loss as his eyes opened only to be met with eijiro tying up his hands from right in front of him. He started to panick inside before he was turned around by eijiro. "you will watch." Was all eijiro said before he walked over to the bed. Katsuki only started to show his panick as he saw kirishima tying midoriya to the bed.

"do you think you can force an omega into heat?" katsuki's eyes widened as he started to yell.

"deku, wake up!" katsuki yelled but eijiro walked up to him and slapped him across the face. Katsuki stayed still as tears fell down his face.

Kirishima walked back over to midoriya as he slapped him as well trying to get him awake. When he didn't wake, kirishima slapped him one more time before his eyes shot open. Midoriya started to scream from the slap freaking him out, but was stopped as eijiro slapped his hand over his mouth signaling for him to stop. "shut the fuck up!" was all eijiro got out before tears started to slip from midoriyas eyes. Kirishima just rolled his eyes. "so, sleep well." Eijiro said looking midoriya straight in his green orbs

"Mmmm" was all midoriya could say do to the hand over his mouth and his emerald eyes still teary and wet. Kirishima then uncovered his mouth only to get more cries out of midoriya.

"Could you shut it!" As soon as kirishima yelled, midoriya closed his mouth only letting out a small soft whimper. "Thank you, christ."

Midoriya closed his eyes tight just waiting to be hit. He kept haveing a feeling that somthing bad was going to happen. Then, he heard somthing in his head as he used his quirk and ripped from the ropes around his wrists. He punched Kirishima square in the face.

Kirishima tried to punch him back but he was pinned down. He tried to squirm but midoriya had a tight grip on his wrists. "Get off of me!" Kirishima yelled, but his pleas went unnoticed.

"No, this is what you get for hurting Kacchan!" Midoriya screamed in his face only to get a smirk in return.

"Ha, even if you do get out..." kirishima stopped as he looked midoriya in the eyes. "He cant even be your alpha anymore."

"W-what." Midoriya studdered to get out a response. He turned his head to katsuki who was whimpering. He kept his eyes on the blond for a few seconds before...

"You still haven't figured It out yet?" Midoriya looked back down at kirishima just dumbfounded. Before he could get a word out, he was kicked in the legs, hard. He let go of kirishimas wrists which caused eijiro to push a hand up to izukus face as he pushed the shorter males back to the bed. "Your such a fucking idiot, how in hell are you the no.1 hero." Midoriya looked back over to katsuki who seemed to be shakeing. "Hes my bitch now!" He was then hit in the head with the hammer again and fainted. Bakugo tried to yell but had a rag put in his mouth. "Shut up, slut."
------------------------

After another hour, midoriya opened his eyes to see kirishima in front of him. He couldnt figure out what he was doing, but he kept thrusting his hips. Izuku then looked in front of him to see katsuki was what he was thrusting into. Midoriya could tell he was yelling but couldnt hear do to the loud ringing in his ears. His head was still bleeding and he could feel his life fading. But as his ears rang, he could hear the strange sound of a heartbeat.

He sprung up fast but started to choke because of the collar. It then started to buzz and shoke midoriyas neck. Kirishima just turned alittle to him with his thumb on the button still thrusting into katsuki with a smirk on his face. "This'll be fun." He said with a soft chuckle as he brought his mouth down to bakugos ear as he yelled in pain. "I bet you love when I'm fucking you in front of your, so called 'boyfriend'." Katsuki let out another choked sob before he got mad and elbowed eijiro in the face.

Kirishima just chuckled again with the smirk still plastered on his face. "Do that again and I'll rip your ass open."

Katsuki looked over to midoriya who was still bleeding from the head as his whole body shook due to the intense pain of being shocked with electricity. Tears where flowing down his face as he was paralyzed. Izuku slowly past out due to the pain but fell out with a smile due to the soft heartbeat.

Even if midoriya had fallen asleep, katsuki was still fully awake induring the pain. He started to go limb until he was smacked on the ass. He yelped only to start shaking at the intensity of his fast orgasm as he arched his back. "I'm going to go with you like that."

After another minute of katsuki shaking from over stimulation, eijiro finally stopped as he took himself out only to cum on katsukis back.

The both of them panted for a moment before eijiro got up and kissed katsukis cheek only to leave right after. Katsuki then fell to the floor gasping for air as he felt it leave his body.

Midoriya from behind the blond started to stir before his eyes opened. He turned to see katsuki on the floor. "Kacchan?"

"What deku." Katsuki said almost breathless. Even if he was tired and in pain, he ringed his head to look over to izuku.

"I-I need a hug." Katsuki then got up on his knees as he crawled his way over to the bed. He put his elbows on the soft mattress to help his body lift itself. His arms tried to give out as he climbed up, but he knew his omega needed him.

Katsuki got in front of midoriya as he hugged around the smaller boy, but then burst into tears as he remembered he couldnt be his alpha anymore. Midoriya then put his hand on katsukis cheek as he wiped away tears. But he took it away to grab bakugos hand and put it on his stomach. Katsuki didnt know why until he felt a thumb. "Its okay Kacchan." Katsuki then looked up to him "I am here."

Notes:

Sorry if this came out bad or sad, I tried.
But I hope you enjoyed

Chapter 6: Almost

Summary:

Katsuki isn't strong enough, so kirishima goes after izuku

Chapter Text

"Hey, have you seen deku lately." Uraraka said to her fiance as she walked into their bedroom.

Uraraka had been very worried for the past few days due to not being able to find her best friend. She was starting to get really worried. "No, I dont think I have." Todoroki said sitting in bed reading a book.

The next morning, both uraraka and todoroki where walking to midoriyas house. They where really hoping that he would be there.

They knocked on the door hoping to see the greenette, but nothing. After a few minutes, uraraka used her key as she walked in the house. She told todoroki to follow after her.

Uraraka walked up the stairs, and started to panick as she walked into the boys bedroom finding nothing. She looked around the room for anything, but came up empty handed. She was starting to get worried.

Todoroki looked downstairs to see if he could find any trace of midoriya, but still nothing.

Only a few blocks away, down in the hidden celler, both izuku and katsuki where sitting at a table in the dining room, collars around both their necks. Kirishima was in the kitchen making eggs with a smile on his face. He was still mad at bakugo for trying to escape, and he was mad at midoriya for being pregnant, but there was nothing he could do about it as he smiled his way through the anger.

Eijiro was moving around the kitchen looking for spices and other things that help eggs taste better, as he jolted his head over to the other males as midoriya wriggled in the chair he sate in. He sighed as he looked back to his eggs. Kirishima was really freaking out, and he didn't know why.

Soon, the breakfast was done and kirishima put a plate infront of katsuki, and another plate in front of izuku. Even if he was hungry, katsuki sate there with his arms to his side hopeing to start a protest. Right next to him, midoriya grabbed his fork and started to eat as fast as he could. He thought that at any moment, kirishima would take his food from him. But kirishima just sate there eating his own eggs. "You okay kats."

Katsuki just sate there not saying a word. Eijiro waited for an answer, But katsuki kept his mouth shut. "You need to eat."

"Not hungry." Bakugo said in a low voice, but kirishima knew that wasnt true. katsuki looked down as his stomach growled. Kirishima smiled at him with sad eyes as he grabbed the other males fork. He stabbed some eggs and brought it up to bakugos mouth, only getting a jolt and flinch from the blond.

"Just eat. please." Kirishima then put the fork down keeping his eyes on bakugo waiting for him to touch the fork, but that never happened. The blond sate there, his stomach as loud as can be, his eyes covered and his hands clenched into fists that turned his knuckles white.

For a couple days, he kept really wanting to hit somthing. When he was in the middle of really painful sex with eijiro, he wanted to take his fist and slam it to the redheads face, but dicided against it as he knew his punishment would be worse. All he wanted to do was punch him then grab izuku and leave as fast as he could, but there was no way it would be that easy.

As both kirishima and midoriya finished eating, they waited for bakugo to pick up the fork. He still sate there, eyes covered, not doing anything other then be angry.

Kirishima sighed as he got up from the table. He walked over to the other two who both seemed to not want to look him in the eye. He knew why and knew they had a reason, but it still made him sad.

He walked over to midoriya who was lightly shaking, and untied his collar from around the top of the chair. He walked him back into the bedroom and put him on the bed, tieing him back up.

He walked back into the kitchen and walked over to bakugo, who's stomach was still rumbling. Kirishima wanted him to eat but had to go as he was called into the agency. He didnt want to leave them both alone, especially since the medicine wore off.

Kirishima had ran out of the quirk canceling medicine, so both katsuki and izuku have been able to use there quirks for about a day or two, but he wasnt going to tell them that. He didnt want to be balls deep into katsuki then randomly get blasted into next week.

They both walked into the bedroom. Kirishima walked over to the bed as he remembered midoriya. He wanted to put katsuki on the bed but didnt want to come back to them cuddling again. So he got down on the ground and tied bakugos collar to the leg of the bed. He wanted to talk with bakugo but he just sate there with his arms and legs crossed. Kirishima went over to him but almost as soon as kirishima put his hand on katsukis shoulder, he jolted, moving closer to the bed. But all kirishima could do was sigh then leave as he would be busy for days to come.

Katsuki sate on the floor as midoriya laid on the bed violently shaking. Katsuki couldnt help but growl to himself from witnessing the pain he had caused to his omega. He cant get it out of his head that all of this was his fault. As soon as he started to think about himself, he started to quietly sob. He just wants to leave and be home.
---------------------

At work, kirishima couldnt help but start shakeing as his hero agency brought up the disappearance of proheros: deku and ground zero. He kept wondering how the two were doing with him gone. Suddenly, uraraka came into the room saying that she found somthing. Eijiro started to sweat.

Uraraka brought everyone over to the two boys house. She went into the backyard and went over to the shed in the back yard. She kept looking around until she remembered what she had found. She asked todoroki to help her up as he put her on his shoulders. She pulled something from the top, eijiro now freaking out covering his neck, as he saw her bring down a security camera.

As everyone got back to agency, kirishima was still thinking of ways to get the camera out from the brunettes presence. He watched as everyone let her go by herself to the office. Kirishima dicided to follow behind her. He walked over to her door, hoping she would leave soon.

An hour went by of ochako going through months of recorded surveillance, until she got a call from todoroki asking her to come down to his office. So she got up and left walking out of her office with the door wide open

Kirishima looked around to see if it was okay to go in. He sighed and walked into the small office, a little smaller then his. He looked for the tape in the small office as he stopped at her computer. He walked over to see a video of himself walking out of the house with katsuki the day he took him. Uraraka must have left the video going, which was bad but good that she hadnt seen the video of him.

Kirishima took the disk out of the computer and dropped it on the ground, hardening his leg as he slammed it down on the CD. He sighed again leaving the room.

He walked back to his office, only hearing a small cry come from urarakas office. He smirked happily being glad he made it in time.

The rest of the day was okay, he did nothing but go out for coffee once.

On the walk back to the celler, eijiro had a feeling that he sould do something nice for the two males, so he walked away going to a small store. He came out of it with a bag full of toys. He hoped katsuki would like them.

As he opened the door, bakugo from the inside started to shake and move his head around for what felt like hours before eijiro came into the room. "Hey, kats. I got somthing for you and your fuck buddy." Katsuki looked up to the redhead who was holding a vibrator, and a bag that katsuki knew had more in it.

Katsuki slowly shook his head as he scooted his way to the wall. Kirishima walked over to him but all he did was look away. Since he wasnt in his lustful state anymore, he wanted nothing to do with the redhead.

With how much pain katsuki was in he started to shake more so then from earlier. He wanted to say something, but kirishima beat him to it. "Dont worry, it's not for you." He said getting up and walking over to the bed. Katsuki could feel his heart sink. He didnt care for himself, but he did care for the other male.

Kirishima started to shake midoriya who had been asleep for awhile. He slowly opened his eyes as he jolted awake from fear, not being able to help the scream that came from his mouth. Katsuki then looked up to eijiro who was grabbing the bag. "Please, kirishima, dont hurt deku, please."

"Well, you sould have thought about that when you didnt eat." Katsukis eyes widened as he had no idea what he was on about, slowly knitting his brows from confusion. "Your not healthy enough to put a vibe in, but he is."

Katsuki started to quickly get off the floor, before he was shocked from the collar around his neck. He fell to the ground violently shakeing from the pain. Kirishima smiled as he looked away from the blond. Midoriya was laying on the bed - to affraid to move - as he started to quietly sob. "Come on, I think the #1 pro can handle a vibrator in his ass." Kirishima said as he sate midoriya up, unzipping his pants, which only caused the boy to open his mouth and yell as tears ran down his face. Before he could do anymore, kirishima hardened his hand and slammed it to his head, causing blood to start flowing immediately.

Midoriyas head fell to the bed as he closed his mouth with tears still falling. His mouth soon gapped with a gasp as kirishima hardened his fingers and shoved two in him violently.

Kirishima thrusted his fingers in an out of the whimpering boy not able to do anything from the pain. He then put another in. "Wow, you guys must fuck alot, I wonder if you can take my fist like kats can." Kirishima said as he slide the rest of his fingers in.

"Pl-ples top." Midoriya whimpered from under the redhead, but he just kept going. Soon enough though, he took out his hand. He walked over to the bag and grabbed a blindfold. He walked back over, tieing the black fabric around the greenettes head. He sate down on the bed as he took the vibrator out of the pageing. He looked over to katsuki who had his head covered with his hands that pulled at his hair.

He finally took the pink vibrator and moved over to the boy as he lifted one of his legs, putting it in. Midoriya continued to whimper. He had an over sized shirt on, with the blindfold, but nothing else. Kirishima started to thrust it in and out of the boy who was covering his mouth with one of his hands, trying really hard not to let a moan slip from his mouth.

Katsuki had his eyes squeezed shut not wanting to hear the cries that came from his best friend. He wanted it all to stop.

Kirishima finally stopped what he was doing, right after positioning the vibrator to the crying boys prostate. He finally turned it on as midoriyas mouth opened in a silent cry. Eijiro got up whispering 'have fun' into the boys ear before he left the room, locking the door behind him.

Katsuki opened his eyes to see that eijiro was gone, but he soon closed them again tight from hearing his sobbing deku. He felt terrible for letting all of this happen, not just to him, but to his best friend.

He soon opened his eyes as he crawled his way over to the bed. He put his hand on midoriya's cheek hoping to calm him down. He could hear the small sounds of the vibrations going through the boys body. He must really be having a hard time of not moaning. Katsuki had a feeling that he knew where kirishima positioned the vibrator.

Midoriya started to nuzzle into the blonds touch. He then let a small moan slip form his mouth which caused him to cover it with his hand. Katsuki looked down at him only to give a small, sad smile.

Katsuki then looked down at his other hand as he tried to use his quirk knowing it wouldnt work, but was surprised as he saw a small spark come from his hand. He then looked up with wide eyes to midoriya who was now a moaning mess. He lowered his head slowly then looked back up to midoriya with homicidal eyes. "I'm getting us out of here."

Chapter 7: Lifeless

Summary:

Katsuki watches as kirishima plows into izuku,

Then he hears a yell

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

After a few hours had gone by, katsuki was getting restless. He could finally use his quirk and couldn't help but feel annoyed that kirishima hadnt come back yet.

He was still chained to the wall watching his pregnant omega be tortured. Feeling his heart break, katsuki got up as fast as he could, pulling at the chain around his neck. He kept pulling and biting waiting for the metal to rip.

Another half hour went by as katsuki tried to get out from his restraints. He kept on going until he heard a door open from outside the room.

Katsuki quickly started to bit at his chain, desperately wanting to escape. He kept going until he heard the bedroom door open. Katsuki immediately got backb on the ground, curling back into his ball, tears threatening to fall.

Eijiro finally opened the door to an annoyed katsuki and panting izuku. He smiled as he walked over to the blond, hoping he taught him a lesson. He slowly got down on his knees as he lifted katsuki up by the chin. "You gonna listen now."

Katsuki started to nod his head as fast as he could, not being able to watch eijiro torture izuku anymore. Kirishima then got up with a satisfied nod before he walked over to a still panting midoriya.

Kirishima got to the end of the bed as he sate down.

He continued to watch which caused katsuki to get angry. He was getting annoyed as he was the only one supposed to see this side of izuku.

The blond made his fangs visible as he let a growl leave his throat. Kirishima then looked at him as he gave a smile. He watched katsukis hair fall over his eyes, the blond now letting his tears fall down his red cheeks.

Kirishima looked back to the greenette, watching as he so desperately gripped at the sheets, his back arched as pain went up his spine. The redhead couldnt help the frown that snuck to his lips. His mouth gaped a little as he watched the smaller male moan in pain.

Kirishima then looked back to the blond who seemed to now be sobbing. Kirishima looked down at his hands. He felt like a monster.

He then got up fast as he sped walked over to the blond. He got down on his knees as he pulled a key from his back pocket. He grabbed katsukis neck, the blond shaking as he did. He put the key in the keyhole and twisted it, the collar falling off immediately.

Katsuki looked up to kirishima who still had his head down. Katsuki then looked down at his hand, hoping to catch the male by surprise, but he got up before he could.

He watched as kirishima walked over to midoriya, he got back down, a knee on the ground, as he took the blind fold off of izukus face. He looked down at the greenette still thrashing, his eyes to lustful to know he could now see.

Kirishima then took the key again and undid the cuffs on izukus wrists. He immediately put his hand around kirishimas throat, still lost in his head to know what he was doing.

Izuku took kirishima to the ground with him as he put his other hand around the males throat. Izuku then started to yell gibberish, not being able to find his words. He then felt a shook as he fell off to the side, his body twitching from the electricity.

Katsuki then, from the other side of the room, got up and ran over to izuku, the vibrator still in him. But katsuki took it out.

Kirishima then got up off the ground, his hands going to his throat as he coughs. He then turned to watch as both omegas cried.

Only an hour later, both omegas where locked in the closet, katsuki doing fine, but izuku was freaking out due to his claustrophobia. They both couldnt comprehend what was happening as both had vibrators going at full speed in them. Katsuki was used to it as he sate there, only panting a little. But, izuku was banging at the doors, screaming.

Kirishima, from the living room, was sitting on the couch, watching the news as it talked about his agency's only evidence being smashed. He sighed deeply as he hopped that katsuki and izuku had figured out what they had done wrong, he then sighed when he realised that katsuki didnt do anything.

He then got up, walking back to the bedroom, the loud noises finally stopping. He walked in to hear soft noises coming from the closet. Kirishima then walked to the closet, a hammer behind his back. He opened the doors only to be met with a loud explosion. He brought his arms over his face, hardening just in time.

After being blown agenst the wall, kirishima opened his eyes to be met with an empty closet. He looked around not seeing either boys. His eyes went wide as he got up.

In the other room, katsuki was holding his hand over izukus mouth, the boy still trying to scream as he had finally lost his sence of reality. But the next thing katsuki knew, was izuku was breathing heavily, his chest heaving. Katsuki looked down to the male whose face was a flush of dark red. His free hand was in between his legs as he squeezed them together. Then katsuki knew.

Izuku was in a forced heat.

Fuck.

Katsuki then pulled izuku into his lap as he started to hug the poor boy. He still had his mouth covered, so that was good. Katsuki then heard yelling coming from kirishima. He knew that the two would be dead after this.

Katsuki had hoped that they had found a safe spot, but his hope went away as izuku let a moan slip from his mouth. Katsuki then tighted his grip on the boys mouth, hoping they weren't heard. But, then again, hope was finally gone as katsuki knew, they'd never get out.

The blond then let out a soft sigh as he let go of izukus mouth. His sanity had finally been crushed as his mind went blank. He then looked up to a really pissed off kirishima.

The next thing katsuki knew, was he was forced to watch as kirishima fucked hard into izuku who still had no idea what was going on. But, katsuki couldnt do anything as he was collared back to the ground, his face touching the cold stone floor, and a vibrator shoved up inside of him.

He finally let more tears slip from his blank and life sunken eyes as they hit the floor. He looked over as he watched his best friend force his boyfriend. And as he did, the past slipped into his mind.

He then remembered the box he had left on his nightstand. Then thinking of the diamond ring inside. He knew how he would propose to izuku. He was happy about it at the time, but now thinking about it made a small sob slip from his throat.

The blonds eyes started to close as he heard a yell.

"Kirishima, we know your in there."

Katsukis eyes then went wide.

It was uraraka.

Katsuki then sobbed.

He breathed out.

"Finally."

Notes:

Oh, cliffhanger again.

But, I am hopeing to finish this after another 2 or 3 chapters, so I hope that's okay. The ending will be good, dont worry. :)

Chapter 8: Forgiveness

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As katsuki and izuku sate in a police station, uraraka and todoroki were having to kept kirishima to the ground in the next room. He was trying hard to get out of the hold he was in, but was finding it hard, even while using his quirk.

Izuku was the first to speak "kacchan."

"Quiet deku." Katsuki said, a tear slipping down his cheek. Izuku looked back to the ground. He was only half way out of his heat. Uraraka had given him a suppressant that would make his heat calm down, but he couldnt help the shivers of pleasure that went through his body.

Izuku looked back up to the door, another shiver going down his spin. Uraraka came out of the room the three of them were in, she walked up to izuku who started to pant. "Its okay deku." She then put her hand on his shoulder. Izuku looked back up to her with his cheeks red.

"Dont worry about m-me." He said, his heat coming back as kirishima from the room let out his strong scent from all the stress. Uraraka then looked over to katsuki who had his head down.

"Bakugo, you wanna ta..." she tried to talk but was cut off as katsuki let out a choked sob. Izuku looked over to katsuki with sad eyes as he let one of his tears slip.

Katsuki then yelled "fuck!" As he fell to the ground. Uraraka and izuku got next to him to make sure he was comforted.

"Its okay now kacchan."

"Hell fuck it is." Katsuki said, lifting his hands to cup izukus cheeks. "I let that fuck hurt you." He said again, another sob escaping his throat. Izuku then gave katsuki a hug, squeezing tight.

"Kacchan please, dont worry about me." Izuku said, his hand rubbing katsukis back.

"Why fucking not."

"Because you had it worse, I was only raped once by that fuck and you are to embarrassed to admit how many times it happened to you." Izuku yelled. He was hopeing that that would help but it didnt as katsuki started to yell and sob, tears streaming down his face.

Izuku tried to hug him, but his arms where swat away as katsuki went to the wall, his sobs going away as silent tears streamed down his face. He was now shaking as he put his knees to his chest.

Todoroki then came out of the room. "Its time." Is all he said as he walked away. Uraraka looked up as she gave a nod to herself. She looked back to katsuki.

She then got sad eyes as she put her hand on izukus shoulder. He looked up immediately. "Try to comfort him then I'll call you in." She then walked away.

Izuku looked over to katsuki as he crawled over to him. "Kacchan." Katsuki just whined as he waited for izuku to talk again. "We gotta go in." Katsuki just gave a nod.

They both stud up, katsuki wobbling and shaking as he stud. He was still in alot of pain due to the past month.

They both walked into the room that the fast trial was to take place in.

The both of them sate down next to uraraka and todoroki as they talked to each other. Katsuki kept his head down as kirishima was sitting right infront of him. Kirishima was handcuffed to the seat which caused him to get mad.

They all sate in silence for what felt like hours, until a police officer came in. The talk between them all was okay, the officer talked with izuku, he said that he was raped once but was also toyed with. They talked to uraraka and todoroki who both said that kirishima was 100% guilty. But, when it came to talking to katsuki, Everything turned south.

"Mr bakugo, would you want to talk in private." Katsuki didnt say anything, he didnt even nod his head. "Would you like to talk here." Katsuki then looked up. He looked kirishima right in the eye, locking them together. A shiver went down his spine as he talked.

"I was raped, I dont know how many times, I was bitched, I was hit, I was fingered and fisted, toyed around with, slapped." He said all, his eyes still locked with kirishimas. "I was hurt, and cant get any of it out of my mind. So no, I won't talk." He then looked back down.

Izuku from right next to him, looked over to the blond as he kept his eyes to the ground. izuku could see a few tears slip from his eyes.

The officer then stud up. He talked with uraraka and todoroki one more time before he left. They both then lift kirishima up as they took him out of the room. But before they did, he put a piece of paper on the table that had a small sentence written on it.

'I hope you can forgive me'

Later that day, both izuku and katsuki were told that kirishima was not guilt from reason of insanity. Katsuki felt happy, but sad at the same time. All he could think about was how he thought kirishima was in best friend.

A while later, kirishima was taken to a mental hospital where he would stay until he showed no more signs of insanity.
--------------
A few months later, katsuki and izuku where finally engaged, izuku was a few months away from delivering there daughter, and katsuki was still slowly getting over the trauma. They where both omegas now which ment they had to work with it. There heats would start at around the same time, so they would spend them together.

While they were eating dinner that night, izuku got an idea that he new he was going to act on later that night.

Izuku was walked into the hospital, his body shaking and his hands fidgeting. He walked up to the counter. "Hello, I'm here to visit eijiro kirishima.

"Yeah, hes down the hall, a guard will excort you down." The lady said. Izuku then walked over to the doors as they clicked open. He walked in as the guard escorted him down the hall.

They walked down the hall for what felt like hours. They both finally stopped at the common room of the hospital. Izuku said thanks to the guard, then looked around. He then found the redhead, his hair now fully black, and his hair all down, longer then it was from the months before.

Izuku sighed then breathed in. He made his way over to the male. He sate down next to kirishima who was looking at the ground, his arms wrapped around his body. He looked terrible up close. Izuku started to feel bad.

Kirishima kept his eyes to the table in front of him. There was a small t.v. that he was watching, what looked to be a raindom crime show. Izuku looked at his face that was blank, he had really bad bags under his eyes and his lips seemed to be crusting.

The greenette looked off to the side. "Kirishima." Was all he said before he started shaking. Kirishima then looked up to him, as tears started to form in his eyes. He then gave the greenette a hug.

"I'm so so sorry." Was all he got out through choked sobs. Izuku looked devastated as he felt his body shake and his mind going back to felling awful. Kirishima hurt him but he couldn't help but feel bad.

"Dont worry, I f-forgive you." He then hugged back as he let kirishima sob.

Notes:

One chapter left, excited

Chapter 9: Finally happy

Summary:

Everything is finally okay

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As a few more months went by, everything seemed to be okay. Izuku would visit kirishima every so often. He would ask katsuki if he wanted to go to get over his fear, but everytime katsuki would just walk away telling izuku to have fun.

Almost every night, izuku would look over to a sleeping katsuki, wandering how mush he had been through. Katsuki had still barely said anything about it. Izuku wanted to make sure that katsuki was okay but everytime he tried to talk about it, katsuki would change the subject.

Another month later, izuku had had there daughter. Her name was eniji.

When she was born, izuku could see love in katsukis eyes as he first held there daughter. Izuku was then bedridden for a few days as there daughter stayed at the hospital.

As izuku laid in bed, katsuki was standing right next to there daughter. He loved her already which only made him sadder. He wished that he could be an alpha again so that she knows that shes his.

That night, katsuki laid in bed alone. He tried to not let the tears slip, but he failed as he silently sobbed to himself.

The next day, katsuki was sitting alone eating some cerial. He was think of izuku, then there daughter, then...kirishima. the next thing katsuki knew, he was in his car diving to the hospital that kirishima was at.

He stopped right in front of the door, his body shaking and his palms sweaty, so sweaty he thought his quirk would activate on impact.

Katsuki finally walked into the hospital, he only walked past the counter as he made his way to the siceward. He asked there lady at the desk about kirishima, then was let past. He made his way down the hall slowly, his nerves killing his confidence.

As he got to the hospital common room, he looked around for the prick that hurt him and made him the omega he was today. He finally stopped at a guy talking to another with black hair. He walked up, grabbing the male by the shirt. He dragged the psychopath out of the room and bring him into an empty room. They both sate.

Katsuki kept his eyes down as kirishima kept his closed not knowing what was going on. But, as soon as he looked up, he sanity left. "Katsuki?"

"Yes." Was all katsuki said as a cold chill went down his spine. He finally then looked up to there other who seemed to be thinking. "I heard your getting out."

"Yeah." Kastuki then looked over to the side as he was to affraid to make eye contact with the other. He felt as kirishima had changed which made it alittle easier. I mean, he was getting paroled. Katsuki then looked up to kirishima who had his head in his hand with a smirk on his face. "I'm hipeing to get you back."

"What."

"Yeah, I wasnt done, I'm going to be. Fucker." Katsukit then felt his heart sinl at those words.

"You fucking wouldnt." Katsuki said, his mind fuzzey with anger and hate and sadness and...mostly fear.

"Oh, I think I would, you are the love of my fucking life, theres no way I'm letting you go back home to that slut of a husband." Katsuki then lost it as he sent a his fist in kirishimas direction. He hoped to land a hit but kirishima was able to stop him with his hardened hand. "Dont fucking dare."

Katsuki then felt tears leave his blood red eyes. He was scared and angry and didnt know what to do or say. All he did was make his way out of the ward, tears streaming down his face as he ran to the izuku on the next floor up.

He made his way into the room. He walked into izuku who was asleep on the bed. He even had there daughter in his arms. They looked super peaceful, but katsuki was to scared to not do anything. He run up to izuku and started to shake his shoulder.

Izukus eyes slowly opened as he looked up to katsuki. "Kacchan. What's wrong?"

"We need to get the fuck out of here now." Katsuki said panicked as he grabbed izuku stuff. He kept his eyes down as he looked over to izuku who was trying to sit up.

"Kacchan, what are you doing."

"The fucker, he getting out and hes coming after me, we, we need to get the fuck out of here." Katsuki said rushing through his panicked state

"Are, you talking about kirishima. He said he was sorry."

"Like fucking hell. If he was sorry he wouldn't have told me was coming after me. I'm not letting that fucker fuck me again. FUCK!" izuku was now panicking to as he picked up there daughter.

"Kacchan, you need to calm down." Izuku said, swinging his feet of the bed "it'll be okay."

"No, it won't." Katsuki was now balling as he let out a scream. Izuku felt his heart break.

As they where fracking out, kirishima was still in the same place, the same smirk on his face. "Gonna fuck the shit out of him."
‐--------------------------
As another week past, and kirishima was now free to Rome the streets. Katsuki knew things and locked himself and eniji in there bathroom. Izuku kept trying to get them out but couldnt. He wanted to make sure katsuki was okay but he just couldnt.

While they where in there, katsuki was in the corner, his while body shaking as he rocked back and forth. He kept eniji in his hands as he rubbed at her slowly forming blond hair. He wanted to make sure that they were safe.

Izuku, on the other hand, was sitting outside the door. He had his head to the door as he heard a knock from down stairs. He then got up as todoroki said awhile a go that he would come help, but as he opened the door, that changed. "Kirishima.?"

"Hey midoriya."

"Um, I dont know if you should be here. Kacchan is freacking out."

"Oh dont worry, I'm not going to do anything. Remember, I said I was sorry remember?"

"Yeah, but Kacchan is still not doing to well."

"I understand, I was hoping to make amends. My I come in?" Izuku just nodded as he didnt know what else to say.

Even though kirishima was on the coach, izuku walked up stairs to get katsuki out of the bathroom. He knocked on the door. Ut still got no answer.

Kirishima, from down stairs, was looking down at the ground with a smile on his face. He was hoping to get this over with.

Katsuki from the bathroom was crying with eniji in his arms. He loved her but didnt know what to do to show it so he just did what he would normally do, rub at her head to calm her down.

He felt scared as he got up. He could hear the door open from down the stairs. He walked up to the door, eniji whineing alittle as he opened it. He walked out but immediately stopped as he could smell the same wretched smell of the man that turned him into an omega. He wanted to get anger and frack out, but instead, he felt like shit as he got a wave of pleasure go down his spin. He then flushed eniji in his arms as he let a few more tears slip.

Izuku was sitting right next to kirishima on the coach as they waited for katsuki to come out. But, katsuki was on the ground in there room, feeling his heat come a couple weeks to early. He was a panting mess as he held his daughter.

Finally, he was able to get up on the bed and sit with his head to the headboard. His face was now a deep red as he tried to fight it.

Izuku could now smell katsuki from the second floor. He excused himself as he got up and made his way up the stairs. He walked to there room to see katsuki a crying mess with his face as red and wet as could be. Izuku walked up to katsuki and sate next to him, putting his hand on his head and rubbing his hair softly.

They sate like that for a little while, until there was a knock on the door frame. "Everything okay." Kirishima said, izuku looked over to him and kirishima gave a smile. But as he looked away and katsuki looked over, he gave a smirk and licked his top lip. Katsuki then screeched as he got down to the side of the bed, still holding there daughter. Izuku looked over to see katsuki rubbing there daughters head and his legs together at the same time

Izukus eyes went down in a sad slump as he looked back to kirishima. "We should go. Besides, I have todoroki coming over to help."

"Oh, dont worry, I can watch him." Katsuki then started to shake.

"You sure, hes really freacking out."

"Yeah, itll be fine." Izuku then gave a msile as he started to get up, but he was taken back down as katsuki grabbed his sleeve. He mouthed 'please' as he kept rubbing his legs together. Izuku only said that it would be okay as thought he knew it was only because he needed him for sex. But, izuku knew better.

He then left the room, leaving katsuki and kirishima alone with eniji.

Kirishima then walked up to the bed. "You know, hes a dumbass for leaving us alone. I though he loved you. Well, now for the main course." Kirishima then got in front of katsuki as he grabbed his belt and started to undo it. Katsuki tried hard to get closer to the bed.

Eniji was now full on crying as katsukis legs where grabbed and pulled up ward by kirishima. Eniji could figure out something bad was happening as she kept crying. Katsuki was also crying but silently. Kirishima finally undid his belt as he slipped it out. He then pulled down his fly before he grabbed katsuki belt and undid his fly and button to. Kirishima knew that katsuki wanted this as he is underwear was wet with slick.

He finally took his hand and slipped into katsukis pants. Katsuki then screamed as he clenched his daughter and his legs. But as he tried, a finger was put inside him before he did. He felt his hole clench as he felt the pleasure of the interaction.

A few minutes of it went by, katsuki still trying to close his legs. Eniji was now calm as she was sound asleep in katsukis arms. He then smiled at the girl. But that ended as a few fingers hit his prostate. He forgot that he was being fingered for a minute.

Even if he was being forced while in heat, he still kept a smile on his face as he looked at his daughter. Kirishima was starting to get annoyed. "What not going to moan my name?" Katsuki just kept his eyes on eniji. "Damnit." He then pulled out and replaced his fingers with his cock as he lined up with katsukis hole. He soon entered but katsuki still smiled at his daughter.

Another a few minutes went by to katsuki even if it had been half an hour. He was lost in his daughters eyes until he felt kirishima pull out. He was so lost. Even in heat, he didnt care that he was being fucked. He didnt even notice that he had cum inside of himself. He never even noticed that he had cum. Even as kirishima picked him up, he still kept his smile as he looked at his daughter.

The rest of the day was just katsuki smiling at his daughter as kirishima did so many things to him.

But, that had all come to an end as izuku walked up the stairs.

Katsuki still hadnt noticed to much. He heard alot of yelling but that was it.

He hadnt even noticed as a bunch of other pro heros came to take kirishima to a high maximum prison.

Katsuki then finally snapped out of it as izuku shook his mid out-of-heat body. "Kacchan." Izuku cried as he gave the other a hug. "I knew somthing bad would happen but I'm so sorry to took me so long." Izuku cried. But all katsuki did was look down at there daughter.

He finally made eye contact with izuku who's eyes where still glossy with tears. "Dont worry, I didn't even notice." He then gave izuku a quick kiss on the lips. "I dont care as long as I'm with the both of you, I'm happy." Katsuki then hugged there daughter and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
-------------------
A few years later, katsuki was finally over the trauma. Kirishima had escaped prison but with him and izuku finally both sharing the #1 spot, there was no way he would come after them.

Eniji was happy and a lovely little girl. She was starting her first day of kindergarden when annoyed katsuki as he wanted to have his little girl back. She was still young but she was still starting school which annoyed the male.

But, katsuki and izuku where finally happy together which made everything better for the two.

They both where happy and everything was back to normal. Until they heard that there was an explosion at the school. They where both sitting on the coach as they got the call. Izuku looked over to katsuki. He had a smile on his face, a worried smile. "Enijis quirk manifested." Katsuki then put his head in his hands.

"Well, let's go get her and throw a party." Katsuki said as he got up and grabbed his coat. "I've been through rape, torture, and pain, I think I can deal with my daughter blowing up everything." Katsuki then grabbed his car keys and opened there door. "Let's go nerd." Izuku then smiled and got up to grab his coat.

Izuku then gave katsuki a kiss "I fucking love you."

"Love you too, let's fucking go." They then made there way out of there house, a whole new experience to be hold.

 

 

 

 

 

"Fuck that, there no way I'm letting this end after my daughter got her quirk. Get ready for a sequel you pricks reading. You will learn more about my daughter whether you like it or not. Fuck."

Notes:

There will be a sequel, yes.
I will write it after a while but I will write it.

But, after I rewrite 'the hero in heat'