Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2019-10-21
Updated:
2022-09-15
Words:
8,579
Chapters:
13/?
Comments:
5
Kudos:
51
Bookmarks:
6
Hits:
2,452

Romance, Friendship, and other Random BS

Chapter 7: First Kiss (Bruce/Silver St. Cloud)

Chapter Text

Bruce's first kiss was Silver St. Cloud.

They both were fourteen, inexperienced, and awkward as hell. Bruce would cringe internally when he remembered some the moments that they've shared but he was glad that his first kiss was with someone he really liked. Someone who, had things had turned out differently, he probably could've fallen in love with.

But sadly, Bruce being Batman and being in love couldn't co-exist.

Still, his mind wonders back that night. He was at one of the millions of parties he were invited to. He doesn't remember who's house it was, but he does remember that Silver was wearing a short-sleeved, silk white dress that hanged above her knees. The perfume she had been wearing reminded him of freshly cut roses. And they were all alone, in some rich guy's office, sharing a bottle of vodka.

"Your turn." Silver giggled, handing Bruce the half empty bottle. He took the bottle from her hand, his fingers brushing hers. A jolt of excitement ran through his body as he took another swig from the bottle.

"You're cute, you know," Silver said, gazing at him fondly. "Real cute."

Bruce flashed her a lazy smile as he set the bottle down onto a cluttered desk.

"Really?" He asked.

"Mhmm, my friends would be jealous of me right now if they knew I was with you," She moved closer to him, her mouth barely a breath away from his. "Would yours be too?" Bruce didn't respond, he only closed the gap between them. Her lips were warm and soft, her breath sweet. She moved his hands to her waist as she deepen the kiss. Bruce's head started to spin, no doubt from the combination of alcohol and the lack of oxygen.

They kept kissing until the door to the office that they were in, burst open. A tipsy Veronica Vreeland stood in the doorway, a bottle in her hand, "Found you!"

Silver gasped while Bruce bit his bottom lip. Veronica yelled, while seemingly trying to hold back laughter. "Silver's here! She's was being cozy with the one and only Bruce Wayne!" Silver pulled away from Bruce, her face red. "Seriously, Veronica?!"

The red-headed simply shrugged. She didn't care that two of her closest friends were in the middle of something. She was told to find Silver, so she did, in fact Veronica found the situation mildly amusing but Silver did not.

"One second, Bruce," Silver dropped his hands from her waist and turned fully towards Veronica. Luckily, she realized what was about to happen and took off before Silver could make a move. But still, Silver made pursuit while yelling, "I'm gonna make you pay for this, Veronica!"

Bruce did not stay, so sadly it was the last time he ever saw Silver before her family left for Keystone.