Actions

Work Header

RUN OMEGA! RUN!

Summary:

When all the omegas of a village become of age, the week before their heats is a time for them to find their mates. As long as the blood moon is in the sky the alphas will hunt down their fated mate. But, beware the Scentless.

Chapter 1: The Explanation

Chapter Text

        Izuku silently crept through the forest as he remembers what his mom just told him.

 

                     Flashback

           "Izuku dear, be careful around all of the alphas, you don't know who can be Scentless," said Midoriya Inko as she finished hanging up clothes on the clothesline.

            "But Mama, what are Scentless and what's wrong with them?" asked a curious a little Izuku as he helped his mother collect the baskets she had hand wove. 

             "Well, Sweetie, Scentless people have no fated mates and therefore can't have a scent of their own. But, they can smell other secondary genders, so if there's a scent that they like they'll try to steal the person the scent they like belongs to. I just don't want you to be taken away or hurt." 

      Izuku smiled and said cheerfully "I'll be careful Mama! Can you tell me more about our genders?"

I nko smiled softly and said in a loving voice "Of course, sweetie! Did you know that fated omegas can only smell other omegas and their fated alphas and that alphas can only smell their omega and other alphas?" Izuku nodded cheerfully

"Well how about when all of the omegas in a village grow up to 14 years or older then they can participate in a game to find their fated mate?" Izuku enthusiastically shook his head " Well when all of the village omegas and alphas are or older than 14 years old they are all gathered up and put in a massive arena to find their mates. They let the omegas into it first and after a few hours, they let the alphas and Scentless into it. The alphas and Scentless hunt down their favorite scent and try to catch the omega it belongs to, none of the omegas are allowed to know who their alpha is but alphas are. After the week is over they are allowed to mate their partners." Izukugazed at Inko with stars in his eyes and said "WOW! I can't wait until I find my alpha Mama!" Inko giggled in amusement and said "I can't wait either sweetie! Now come on! We've gotta get you ready to play with your friends!" 

            Flashback Over

  Izuku bumped into a large mass and hurried to apologize, until he saw the prettiest pair of green-blue and candy red eyes glance at him. He stammered out an "I-i-i did-didn't mean to be rude and stare at you guys, you just have pretty eyes." The two glanced over at each other an seemed to be having a silent conversation between each other and in unison said "It's alright." Izuku bolted upright and said in a rush "Sorry for being so rude, my name is Izuku Midoriya!". The two boys said in unison again "Tenko Shimura" Touya Todoroki,"  Izuku beamed and rushed off saying "Sorry, but I have to go meet my friends, see you guys later?" They both nodded as he rushed out of the forest, but he didn't notice how both of the eyes seemed to follow him out of the forest.