11 Bookmarks

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    [TEMPORARY HIATUS but will return soon!]

    In this story, you will get to read about the sexual escapades and trials/tribulations between StormXros and his beautiful wife Sapphire as they go through many, many hardships together. Including but not limited to; Sapphires' sexual flare-ups and the needy boys she lives with, magical mishaps of the highest variety, kidnappings(?), the job that Xros hates, but worst of all; getting up on some kind of time, truly the scariest threat of mankind! Numerous characters will be introduced to them in their day-to-day life and they may join in on the fun. We'll suck, fuck, bite, fight, laugh and cry during this crazy, noisy adventure of ours! Note: Some of the tags may solely be for the referencing purposes but I might include a character or two from a different franchise if you want me to/ if I feel like it. I am serious about having some other folks show up so just bear with me when I say those tags aren't entirely for show.

    Broke 4200 hits! Glad there are so many horny folks around these parts. Thx! On principle, I must say... Nice!
    Damn it I missed the double 69's!
    Sponsored by MILF, it does the body good!

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    770,178
    Chapters:
    18/?
    Comments:
    5
    Kudos:
    30
    Bookmarks:
    11
    Hits:
    30,075
  2. 06 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

  3. 14 Nov 2022

    Public Bookmark

  4. 01 Jun 2022

    Public Bookmark

  5. 24 Apr 2022

    Public Bookmark

  6. 23 Aug 2021

    Public Bookmark

  7. 19 Apr 2021

    Public Bookmark

  8. 13 Jan 2021

    Public Bookmark

  9. 28 Aug 2020

    Public Bookmark

  10. 25 Apr 2020

    Public Bookmark

  11. 04 Feb 2020

    Public Bookmark

  12. 30 Jan 2020

    Public Bookmark