Actions

Work Header

Consummation

Summary:

Bakugou is finally of age to have an omega and is determined to mark and mate him right away.

Notes:

Hello, here is a kind of dark-ish thing I wrote because I was doing too much fluff and needed something dark lol

Check out my Tumblr (roboticspacecase.tumblr.com) to see how you can see things early/support my writing ;D

Enjoy! <3

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

There weren’t many things Bakugou didn’t have as a prince. And as an alpha prince, at that. People listened to him, gave him things without him having to ask, and did all of it without asking many questions as to why they were doing it.

The world revolved around him and that was the way that he liked it.

But there was one thing that he hadn’t gotten yet. And that was, of course, a proper omega. He often had many flings, people around to simply blow off some steam with, but none of them were allowed to bear his mark or pup. None of them had the right blood, right build, and the right look.

As he got close to turning twenty, though, the search for the perfect omega was on.

Of course, he didn’t search for them. He stayed at home in the palace, working and having other company. Some of the omegas he laid with while waiting for the “right” one to be found claimed that they would be that for him, but he would simply finish and leave them to be escorted out. The Bakugous had standards.

Standards with most things, that is.

When the day came that his “perfect” omega was to come in and meet with him, he was told that the omega was a commoner. Cute and could carry pups well based on family history, but definitely not of royal blood. Which would taint his own royal blood, but they all insisted that this omega would do just fine.

He would be the judge of that.

They brought the omega into the palace on a Saturday afternoon, when everyone was mostly taking it easy. Bakugou didn’t exactly have much work on the weekends because he didn’t want to, but that day he was meant to do the work of making an omega mate and an heir. Well, really they didn’t have to do all that right away, but if he was to have this omega then he was getting it over with whether the omega was ready or not.

“He’s in the tea room,” a servant told Katsuki before hurrying away.

The tea room? That wasn’t going to be very comfortable but he’d make it work. Then he could have someone carry the omega to his room to rest and they would go again there later just to be sure the pregnancy stuck.

Word had likely already spread about what that day would bring and as Katsuki walked to the tea room in a simple shirt and trousers, all the staff stayed out of his way. All were likely told not to bother him and for that, he was thankful. As an alpha at breeding age, his body was on edge and ready to fulfill its need to make an heir. Anyone that got in the way of him doing that would be bloodied and possibly dead in no time at all.

When he entered the tea room, the door gliding open without a sound, he held his breath. This was the omega he’d be spending the rest of his life with. The one that would have and care for his pups, raising the next king of their land.

And, for what it was worth, Katsuki thought he was at least cute. Round, red and freckled cheeks, curly green hair that framed his round eyes perfectly. He would make cute pups, that was for sure.

Though, the omega was squirming in place, eyes watery and his hands shaking slightly.

“What is your name,” Bakugou ordered.

The omega looked down at his hands, his foot tapping on the ground. The servants had dressed him in a soft, loose shirt and some trousers that looked like they could be pulled right off as if they knew Katsuki had no plans of waiting.

“I-Izuku, your majesty.” He stood up and sucked in a deep breath before looking up at Katsuki. “I was brought in by your men. They- They told me I am to be your omega. Is that- Is it true?”

Katsuki closed the door behind himself, stepping further into the room. Izuku had a bit of bravery to him, one that held as the blond put his hand on the omega’s shoulder.

“It is. I’m going to mark and breed you.” He paused. “Are you scared?”

Izuku nodded. “I’ve never- I mean, I’m a virgin, your majesty. A-as you probably wanted. Going from never being touched to all of this is-”

“A lot,” Katsuki nodded. He nudged Izuku to sit back down, sitting next to him. “Well, I am still going to do it, but I’m not completely savage. You will be fine. And just remember, I am about to put the future king in you, this is an honor to have me deflower you.”

“R-right.” Izuku swallowed thickly, still avoiding eye contact with Katsuki. “So- I, uh, what do I need to do?”

Katsuki chuckled, standing and positioning himself in front of the omega. His thumbs went to the front of his pants and he undid them, letting them fall to the ground. Despite the idea of finally getting to breed an omega, he wasn’t hard.

The omega’s eyes grew wide and his cheeks burned a darker red. “O-oh, my, I’ve never—other than my own—seen another…” Again he gulped and the way his breathing picked up had Katsuki’s cock slowly coming to life.

“First I need you to make it fully hard and get it slicked up. Your natural slick will be fine, but the more there is the less it will hurt.” He gripped the base of his cock with one hand and placed his other on the top of Izuku’s head. “I’ll guide you. Just keep your mouth open wide and careful of your teeth.”

“A-alright.” Slowly, the omega leaned forward, his short stature allowing him to stay on the couch. He stopped just before his lips touched Katsuki’s dick, his hot breath making it jerk to life and bump right into his chin. The omega flinched a little but stayed put, Bakugou’s hand not allowed him to move back much. When he settled again, Izuku opened his mouth and sucked the head of it in.

He hadn’t been lying about being inexperienced. Katsuki allowed him to mouth at the head of his dick for only a moment before he got bored of the action and started to push him to take it deeper.

Izuku looked up at him with pleading eyes, a silent request to not hurt him.

Katsuki obliged, but that didn’t stop him from pushing his now fully hard cock into the omega’s throat. He simply took it slow at first, not pushing whenever the omega gagged. Taking it out was out of the picture, but he didn’t force it in either. Once he was fully inside of Izuku, the omega’s cheeks puffed up and jaw stretched to take his full girth, he started to move.

The omega gagged around him and his eyes started to water again, likely from the burn of his throat being used. Katsuki was far from small and other omegas had complained about his girth and length being too much. He took in a deep breath and shuddered from how impossibly tight Izuku’s throat was when he gagged.

After a moment, though, he had to pull out to let him breathe. Izuku forced in as much air as he could through his nose before Katsuki shoved his cock back in, setting a rhythm that allowed Izuku to breathe each time he pulled out.

Only a minute or so into it, Izuku had drool and tears all over his face. He had stayed mostly limp the entire time, allowing Katsuki to use his mouth as he pleased, but it was obvious that the omega’s body was far from used to the treatment. Katsuki figured it was time to move on to the main course, his pace picking up rapidly for a moment. Izuku’s eyes grew wide and he made a choked sound as Katsuki earnestly fucked his throat.

It didn’t last long, the alpha pulling out suddenly and letting the omega slump forward to cough.

“Wh- I don’t remember ever-” he paused to cough, “being told that was a part of this.” Izuku’s voice was strained, upset, but he still made no effort to get up or wipe his face off at all.

“It’s part of sex for me and most other alphas. There will be days that I will want you to do that until I cum and I will expect you to swallow it. Of course, with me, you don’t get much of an option to spit it out.” Katsuki kicked his pants away and began taking off his shirt. Both were left in the corner of the room to be put back on later.

Izuku was still clearing his throat when Katsuki sat next to him on the couch, guiding the omega to lay down on his stomach. The couch wasn’t meant for long stays so it was a bit hard and uncomfortable, but Katsuki wasn’t leaving that room until Izuku was bred and marked.

“Be still,” he hummed to the other as he leaned over him. Izuku whimpered slightly in response, but when Katsuki pulled his trousers down he could feel the slick all over his thighs. “My hormones are working just fine for you, focus on those.”

As he slid into Izuku, he kept his hand on the omega’s back, between his shoulder blades to be sure he didn’t struggle too much. Which, he kind of tried to. Izuku was gripping at the uncomfortable couch, eyes squeezed shut and breathing ragged. Katsuki only had half of his cock buried in the other when Izuku let out a particularly loud breath.

“Ah- Please, it- it’s so much. I-I can’t take it all.”

Katsuki let out a laugh. “I can assure you that you can, omega. I’ve heard that before and every omega I’ve been with had been able to get passed this part.” Well, one of them hadn’t, but he wasn’t about to mention that to Izuku. It hadn’t been his fault they wanted to ride him and took it too fast.

With Izuku, though, he was the one choosing the pace and while he was pushing constantly, he was doing so slowly. Eventually, his cock would be all the way inside of Izuku but until then he tried to soothe the omega by using his free hand to pet his sides. It helped a bit but the omega was still sniffling and clearing his throat in a slightly panicked manor.

“Just about done, you’re taking me so well,” Katsuki huffed out as he bottomed out. He allowed Izuku a moment of peace to get used to the full feeling before he pulled out a bit and shoved his cock right back in.

Izuku huffed, his tense body not letting up one bit.

Katsuki had planned to take it slow and be as gentle as he could be, but Izuku being so stiff had his cock throbbing from being in such a tight space. Not to mention the thought of Izuku being a simple commoner crossed his mind again and Katsuki knew he had to make sure he knew his place. Keeping his hand on the omega’s back, Bakugou began to thrust into him as hard as he could. The couch creaked and Izuku cried out, his tense body hugging the alpha even tighter.

His pace picked up and Katsuki had to lean over the omega to keep it up, putting his face right in the crook of Izuku’s neck. His back was arched beautifully, his chest flush against the couch with his ass in the air for Katsuki to fuck into as hard as he pleased.

Being so close to the other, he could hear the impact of his thrusts and how they shook the omega’s entire body. They were in near-perfect rhythm with the omega’s sniffling, the sound not quite covering the low moans as well. Katsuki reached down between Izuku’s legs and could feel that he was as hard as a rock, leaking plenty precum.

As much as the omega didn’t want some part of this, he was still turned on and was very likely going to cum from his first time.

“Fuck, I’m close. Knot first then I will mark you, alright?” His voice was a low growl, the sound of it wavering from how hard he was going at it. Izuku would be sore for a week. But that wouldn’t stop him from his duty to continuously breed the other.

“P-please, I-! There’s no way! Your knot would be too much!” Izuku’s words were slurred but firm and the omega made no effort to try and fight Katsuki off. Whether it was because he liked it and did want it or because he was too scared to fight back, Katsuki couldn’t tell. And he didn’t really care.

He was so close to finally just having an omega and getting this out of the way.

“A filthy commoner such as yourself is lucky to have my pups,” Katsuki growled out. “You will let me breed you, omega.”

Izuku’s body tensed again, that time from the throb of his own cock. So the omega did like this rough treatment.

“You will have a whole litter and will take my cock whenever I wish, do you understand, omega?” He punctuated the last word with a harsh thrust, surprised that he hadn’t hurt Izuku by now.

“N-no, alpha- alpha, please. Take it out! I-I can’t-!” The cries were so half-hearted, Katsuki couldn’t help but chuckle at them.

“Poor little commoner omega, chosen to have the prince’s cock and all you can do is cry.” His knot was ready to plunge into the omega and he picked up the pace, Izuku’s expression of pure bliss as if he couldn’t even think anymore. “Hush up and take it.

“No! Alpha, I-I can’t! My stomach-! Alpha it’s too big!”

As he spoke, Bakugou ignored the pleas and forced his knot inside of the omega, coming hard and still holding Izuku down despite the omega not fighting it.

Katsuki caught his breath and spilled one of his biggest loads yet into Izuku, his body wanting to be sure that he was finally getting an omega pregnant. He could feel the omega coming as well. Izuku’s legs were shaking, his face was soaked with tears and he didn’t seem like he could move much, but the omega had a pleased look on his face.

That changed as soon as Katsuki opened his mouth, though, biting down on his shoulder hard enough to break the skin there. The omega finally weakly tried to fight him off, his hips bucking back into Bakugou’s weakly.

Once he was sure the mark would stick, Katsuki sat up and rested his hands on Izuku’s hips. “Good omega. Now there is no mistake that you are mine and no one can change that.”

Izuku gave quite the pathetic hum at that, the omega completely limp on the couch.

Satisfied with how well he performed, Katsuki picked Izuku up carefully, sitting back with the omega on his lap while they waited for his knot to go down. He even purred for Izuku, comforting the omega more than he had ever comforted one before. Having this bond was going to be an...interesting experience.

When he was ready to pull out, Bakugou laid Izuku back down, not shocked to see that the omega had fallen asleep. He got dressed then called someone in the clean him up and bring him to his royal chambers for later. Izuku was actually into his rude behavior during sex. Most omegas weren’t. Despite the bond making things a little different, Katsuki knew he was going to have a fun time with his new omega.

Notes:

Thanks for reading! Comments are much appreciated! ^-^ <3