Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 48 of Remember Me
Stats:
Published:
2019-11-30
Completed:
2020-01-06
Words:
30,388
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
958

Power and Regrets

Summary:

Erza weighs her strengths and failures. Jellal helps.

Chapter 1

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The new year welcomed the youngest Dreyar daughter and her truest friend much the way it had since they were children; watching the drunks up at the bar overly enjoy themselves and being convinced they shared in the joy through osmosis. Surely, that was how it was best achieved, right? Not by drinking yourself?

Because Marin would never ever do that, even if it was, actually, kind of easy to accomplish now. Her sister had been gone for a sizable bit by that point, but still, her father spent most of his days in his office, maybe mourning this, maybe just mourning his life in general, while her mother was slowly become less and less a regular up at work, leaving a massive amount of unsupervised time for Marin to run the bar on her own, even, some days.

And she'd definitely seen both her parents and her Aunt Lisanna (who worked the bar at times, to pick up easy back) sneak drinks during their working hours. And being an underage teen serving alcohol, the temptation to at least try it had to exist quite heavily, didn't it? Especially on New Years, the night you were supposed to get the drunkest, forget all of your transgressions from the previous year and promise to commit yourself to fallacies of having a better one, yes, certainly. Everyone else in her family seemed to use it as an escape and it was presented to her, day in and day out, to start early and finally, for once, fall in line with her namesake.

No, though. Marin didn't really know that word too well. Temptation. She never had. And as she watched her family and guildmates all give into theirs, partying it up as the year ticked away, she found all she could focus on was the tasks at hand; serving all the drunks and keep track of their quickly growing tabs.

Kai was supposed to be helping. Kai was always supposed to be helping. But he actually did have temptations of his own that he gave into far too easily; namely, the ones that led him to goof off instead of work.

Which was annoying, but expected and Marin handled the same she handled it on typical days. She just had to focus on working twice as hard, for the both of them, so that Kinana and her mother, who'd actually shown up for her shift that day thankfully, didn't have to. Haven's departure from the guildhall had really been the final dark cloud over the guildhall for Marin and, in her older sister's absence, she embraced every single moment she had there.

Even if it was just as a lowly barmaid.

That didn't mean that there wasn't a slight awkwardness that seemed to be arising the past few days in the hall.

Haven leaving had sent Locke into something of a tailspin of sulking and brooding, which Marin originally watched from afar, in concern, but not quite sure what to do for him other than give him his space. Locke had always been Haven's friend, not really hers, and even though she regarded him as a very important person in her very small circle of acquaintances, neither had much to offer one another. Especially not in the situation they were in currently, where the thing causing him so much pain was what relieved Marin of her own.

Still, for all she wanted to feel happy for him, as the others all sat around in the guildhall, drinking out the final hours of the year and Locke, in particular, doing so in the company of one of the young women in the guild in particular, it still felt...twinged with something else. He'd dated other people that Haven before they got together, but never someone else in the guildhall, and that wasn't even necessarily what he was doing at the moment. But it was something close to it. Flirting, at least, with the idea, if not downright with the woman, and she was nice. Really nice. She'd joined the guild a few years ago and though Haven hated literally every other teen or young person in their age range (or just in general, honestly), Marin found that a lot of the young members were really kind. While she never really found herself friendly with any of them, none seemed too bad.

And Locke deserved to move on from Haven. If that's what he was doing. Who was Marin to judge if he was or wasn't, anyways? She knew nothing about relationships, hardly even anything about friendships, but still, it did bring a blush to her cheeks, when she came over to refill his beer and caught the woman rubbing her hand on his arm and that goofy look Locke got, when he thought a pretty girl was talking to him. When Haven was talking to him, because he thought that Haven was really pretty, but Haven was gone now and Marin couldn't feel jealous on her behalf.

Haven caused all this. Not Locke. And if she wanted her boyfriend back, then it was her job to come back and get him.

Locke must have felt it too though, as his eyes caught Marin's and he seemed almost ashamed, as he pulled away, suddenly, from the woman he was talking to, looking stricken as he muttered something of thanks to the younger teen.

"Are you gonna work till midnight?" he asked then over the boisterous horde in the hall that night. "Marin? Don't you wanna do something better on the last night of the year?"

The woman he was with looked on Marin with something of pity then as she added, "Wouldn't you and that boy you hang out with have more fun if you went to see the fireworks? At midnight? I'm sure the park isn't too crowded yet. It's the best place to see them."

"I have to work," Marin told them both with something of a shrug, but as her eyes fell from Locke's, they lingered instead on her sister's necklace, tied tightly around his wrist, eyeing the stone just long enough to make Locke frown and glance down at it as well. When he realized what she was eyeing, he turned away from her finally, to look back at the woman, and Marin blushed once more, wanting to apologize, but unsure how.

"You should take time off sometimes, Marin," was all he told her. "It'll do you some good."

"Yeah," she sighed softly. "Maybe."

She hadn't meant to cause the man so much discomfort and decided maybe it would be best to ask Kinana to serve him, at least for that night, but as she looked around for her fellow barmaid, Kai popped back up, grinning brightly in her face.

"You know how your dad won't let me serve alcohol anymore?"

"Because you're constantly spilling it or breaking the bottles?" Marin was rushing around him, trying to get over to the bar to refill her pitcher. "Yeah, Kai, I know."

"Well, I don't want to break that rule."

"Great."

"So you should serve me a beer."

"Kai, what?"

Apparently, Kai was feeling more than one temptation that evening.

It wasn't like anyone could really call foul on them, for sneaking drinks. Haven had started around the age Kai was now, Marin was pretty sure, and no one ever made a big deal, really, anyways, about those sorts of things. Anywhere in the city, honestly. She imagined her parents, who should be the ones on top of these things, considering it was their hall, probably had something of a hard line in their heads of an age that was unacceptable for such a thing and she figured hers, edging into fourteen, was probably it, but at the same time, someone would have to be paying attention to care.

And no one ever seemed to be paying attention to anything anymore.

But Marin had little desire for this and, as she gave Kai an incredulous look, he only deflated some.

"We should be able to have fun too," he insisted to her and Marin didn't want to, at all, but when she made it back over to the bar, her mother happened to be behind it at the moment and gave her a bright grin, reminding her that it was only about an hour until midnight struck.

"You two can go up to the roof, like normal," she told her daughter. "In fact, you can now, if you want. Kinana and I-"

"No, Mom that's-"

"Perfect." Kai was at her side and was quick to nod his head. "We've been working hard."

Well, one of them had. But Mirajane only giggled at the assertion. She always had a soft spot for the two of them and, even though she was still rather distraught in those days, over Haven's leaving, she did find that seeing the two of them together still, falling into their same old routines, made it a bit easier.

"Take some snacks with you," Kinana called to them as she came over to the bar as well, to refill her pitcher and serving tray. "And it's a bit cold, Marin."

So, as Kai told it upon himself to go into the kitchen and grab them something to eat, Marin slipped her jacket on and pulled a hat down, over her head, waiting until her mother and Kinana disappeared into the crowd once more before snagging one, single mug, filled to the brim of cold, foaming ale to bring with them up to the deck.

It had snowed earlier in the day and while, yes, it was quite cold up there, it was also so pretty, to look at the town in the pale moonlight of the coming new year. After passing off the drink onto Kai, Marin was quick to pull her gloves from her back pocket and slip them on, blowing gently onto the fabric to warm her fingers further.

"I don't know if I can stay out here an hour," she remarked softly to the other teen as Kai, now with his prized beverage right there in front of him, only looked nervously down into the golden liquid with a bit of hesitation.

"You sure you don't want a sip? Mar?" he questioned, but the girl was too busy leaning against the rail then, staring out over Magnolia to verify his redundancy.

Gulping at the air, Kai brought the drink up to his lips then, hoping to do the to it, the second his tongue was awashed with the liquid, he immediately spit it back into the cold night air.

"Kai," Marin complained with a frown, but he only looked sick from just one taste.

"That's awful!" he declared with a frown. "Why would anyone-"

"Ahem."

His loud exclaims of displeasure had distracted the pair of them from the door to the balcony opening once more and a new person walking out onto the deck. Both looked in shock and fear at the disappointing gaze of Erza Scarlet, who stood there in all her armored glory with her arms folded across her chest.

Apparently, there still was someone around who was paying attention to them.

"Sorry, Erza," they were both quick to say without any words spoken from the swordswoman, Marin bowing at the waist and Kai quick to hold the drink out to her.

"We won't do it again," Marin was quick to add.

"It was my fault," Kai was sure to include.

But after snatching the drink, the Erza only looked down into it herself, with no hesitance, but rather pure disinterest as she said, "There will be plenty of time for this later in life. Life is much more fun before it's ruled by meaningless escapism."

They both nodded, Marin and Kai did once more, but both found sighs of relief as Erza's dark gaze faded with ease and she moved to stand between them then, at the railing, and look over the city instead.

"I am glad to find the two of you having fun, all the same," she assured the two children. "The end of this year has been rather...hectic, but it is my hope that the upcoming will bring something brighter."

"This year was boring," Kai grumbled a bit. "And now Haven's gone and everyone's all upset."

"I liked this year," Marin remarked softly. "I...like how it's ending. Too. And you should too, Kai. You're happier now, aren't you? That you told everyone how you feel?"

"I guess that's true," he remarked, grinning again at the thought. Then, making a face at Erza, he added, "At least some people cared. Like Ever and Elfman."

"I cared," Erza huffed simply. "I just wasn't surprised."

Still, Marin only sighed, leaning against the railing then as she said, "I promised Haven, before she left, that I'd start...training. Seriously. So...I think in the new year, I want to do that. I think."

Kai beamed over at her from around Erza then, nodding his head as he said, "You should, Marin! You'll be the best slayer ever, probably."

It wasn't as easy to draw praise from the swordswoman. She only stood there for a moment, looking down curiously at Marin for a few long moment before remarking simply, "You have a lacrima. It will be good for you, to begin taking that more seriously. I am certain you feel it at times, do you not? Now? That...intensity, surging through your being? Do not let it pass you by, Marin. You are gifted. Or at least have the potential to be."

This brought a blush back to the white haired teen's cheeks and, eyes falling to her feet, she whispered something of agreement while Kai only turned his grin up to the moon.

"I bet," he vowed, "this year will probably be the best year ever. I've been planning big things, for my gardens. Just you guys wait."

Erza narrowed her eyes at that before sighing, relenting, and remarking, "At least promise me you'll try and incorporate some of your magic into this, yes?"

"Oh, sure, Erza," he agreed easily. He'd had a whole sip (that he spit out) of alcohol and figured that meant he could just claim drunkenness for any promises made that night. "I'll definitely be doing that."

"As for me," the woman was quick to go on, "I hope to take a few heavy jobs in the coming year. Your brother, Kai, has been doing the same and I hope for him to accompany me on many higher level requests. That means you will be in charge of yourself most days."

"Erza, I'm not a little boy."

"And I expect you to make your own meals with your own jewels, as well as keep house-"

"Erza, I'm just a little boy," he complained with round eyes. "I can't do all of that! It's not fair. Erza-"

"I said it was my hope."

He wasn't (pretend) drunk enough to let that hope live for long.

Not that it mattered. The woman seemed to be right onto the next topic then as she said, "Speaking of your brother, it was originally him I was in search for. I hoped the two of you might know where he has gotten off to."

"I haven't seen Ravan all day," Marin told the woman with a slight shrug. "I don't think he's come to the hall at all in a few of them, actually."

"Ravan's at home, today, I know for sure," Kai told the woman easily. She'd only just arrived back into town and clearly wasn't privy to what had been transpiring. "He's been a real jerk for the past few days, too, since you've been gone. He called me a brat and kicked me out of the house today. He said he wanted to be alone."

Taking in a deep sigh, Erza only remarked, "The closure of this year has not been easy for your brother. Hopefully the new one will hold as high of expectations as the two of you have. From Marin's quest to become a true mage and you, Kai, wish to….garden better, I hope that Ravan has found a resolution of his own."

"I hope he's not gonna be as big a butt in the new year," Kai whispered.

"I hope he's happier."

Both Erza and Kai glanced at Marin for that one, but she only looked away as she blushed once more.

"I just meant… He misses Haven, I think. A lot. And so do my parents. And...Locke, so… I just want them all not to. Anymore."

"It will be a year of continued changes," Erza assured the children. "But as always, it will be for the better, I assure you."

But Ravan wasn't missing Haven that night, as he sat around, alone, at home. But he was thinking about her, at least. In a roundabout way. He was thinking about all of them. The slayer kids. Haven was gone now and Navi was still all beat up, from her job, but Locke's dumbass was still around and…

He'd debated it, after acquiring the lacrima from where Haven and Locke had buried it, back in Incidio. What he should do with it. Well, he knew what he was going to do with it, but just wasn't certain of how to go about it. He wanted it inside of him, as soon as possible, but was also aware of the risks associated with that and was fearful, if he brought up the topic to Erza, of being dissuaded or her attempting to convince him to wisely sell the lacrima as it would surely sell for a nice price.

He'd heard as much, when he went a few towns over to find someone to examine it for him, to be certain there was some sort of powerful magic attached to it, that would benefit him in some way. The man behind the counter assured him of this, though he was uncertain of what exact power or element possessed within, but it didn't really matter. To Ravan. What it was. It only mattered that it made him stronger.

With that substantiated, he could give a shit what else it was going to do.

Still, it was costly to get a lacrima implanted by a professional and though he'd considered waiting until he'd amassed the jewels for this, he'd been having...issues, at the hall, with Locke again. And he just wasn't strong enough to kick the other guy's ass, so now he was stuck avoiding him and he felt like a coward, doing that, and plus…

Erza was already S-Class, by his age, and he knew if he could just get more powerful, even if he couldn't capture that (it seemed unlikely, given how much Master Laxus hated him, even now with Haven gone...maybe even especially), the woman would at least be in awe of him for once. In stead of only sighing disapprovingly.

He'd fucked up, going to Incidio. And though Erza had forgiven him and they'd even begun taking jobs together once more, he could still tell she was at least disappointed in him. And he wanted to right that completely. Finally.

It was all he'd ever wanted. From the woman. For her to look at him the same way he refused to allow himself to do her. She was strong and powerful and upright. He wanted to be that. He wanted to eclipse that.

But he'd more power to do that.

That's what Erza didn't get. Couldn't understand. Yes, she understood on a basic level that he just didn't have the same magical depths as others born to proper mages, but she also seemed to think that meant he should just struggle more. But what the fuck did Erza know about that? Nothing.

She didn't get it.

She never seemed to get anything.

Like his need to smoke in the house because it was too damn cold out. It was why, even alone, he was smoking with all the windows open, which yes, made the house colder, but hopefully captured any of the smoke rather than letting the scent linger for the woman to pick up on later. At the moment, he was brooding in the living room, thinking, in the darkness, not celebrating or relishing in the new year, not feeling any remembrance over the passing of another. No, Ravan care about those sorts of things. He only cared about one thing and, suddenly invigorated, he decided his days of deep contemplation (and being an ass to Kai) were coming to an end right then.

Jumping up, he headed to the bathroom, where he took out the medical kit from under the sink. Erza had been patching herself up for years, as well as him and his brother, whenever they came home beaten and bruised, him from training or a job, Kai typically being a massive klutz. She could stitch up any small wound and had actually done so for him, not too long ago, after discovering he hadn't been treating a wound on his arm properly. Along side it, he'd taken to boiling one of his daggars, the day before, as that was the only way he knew to, hopefully, ride it of any bacteria.

He'd read up a bit on lacrima implants and spoken to Marin, even, one night when she stayed over at their house, about what she remembered from when she had her own put in. She was rather young, but did tell him what she could remember as Erza and Kai sat around with them, asking questions of their own, thinking he was just being kind to the girl. He typically was, for the most part, but was thankful for this hiding his true intentions. It felt rather deceitful, to sit among the three of them and speak in vague terms on the topic, knowing what he was planning, but at the same time, he did plan on explaining himself. Eventually.

Once it was too late for any of them to talk him out of it.

He put his cigarette out in the sink before staring himself in the mirror for a long few moments. Tension had infiltrated the tiny space so heavily that he jumped, quite heavily, at the sound of the booming fireworks in the distance.

It was finally the new year.

And while all his guildmates partied it up, down at the hall, and his younger brother and Marin stared in awe at the bright lights in the sky, Ravan only pulled his shirt over his head, traced a finger over his guild marking, took a deep breath, and got to work.

He'd set the lacrima up on the corner of the sink and gave it one final glance before going to sit on the lip of the tub and summon his dagger from his reequip space. It was an awkward angle, having to make an incision on his side, but also not being able to lean over completely to see it. It stung, at first, which he was expecting, when he first drew the blade over his flesh, but he knew this was hardly going to be the worse of it.

The lacrima, though it fit in the palm of his hand, was still quite heavy and would force the wound open. He had to psyche himself up a bit, before he got to that, and he just kept thinking about him. Locke. And Haven. And all their stupid power that was just given to them. Not like him. No. He'd worked for every ounce of magic he had currently and it was time for him to collect his reward. His gift. His chance at unadulterated power.

He'd waited and suffered and struggled for so fucking long, but if this gave him even half of what he had currently, he knew he could become stronger than both of them. He would become stronger than them. Then he'd he the one slamming stupid Locke's head into the ground and, if he ever ran into Haven again, he'd do the same to her if she gave him any trouble.

Or, maybe, if she came back and saw how strong he was…

Maybe.

But if she didn't, fine. Fine. This was about him. Finally, with Haven gone, he could focus on himself. Fully. She'd been a pain in the side of Fairy Tail for so long, but everyone had always begrudgingly admitted that, out of the younger teens, she was by far the front runner for most powerful. Now with her denouncing her family guild and venturing off on her own, the spot at the top was vacated and he'd die before he let Locke claim it. Or any of those other losers that shit on him for so long.

He didn't hate the others at the guild, like Haven, not anymore, but he definitely wanted nothing to do with them. Especially not those his age. To establish his dominance, his presence, now not just as the guy who hung around the Master's daughter, but his own, actual established mage, who others should fear and revere…

His teeth clenched, heavily, as he'd only taken one deep breath before quickly shoving the lacrima in as hard as he could. Eyes water, the relaxing of his jaw brought out a loud yell as fireworks continued to boom and it hurt so fucking much.

But he still had work to do. He needed to get the wound all stitched up. The shaking of his hands did little to aid in this and it was all just such a mess. His side was burning and he knew it was in his mind, maybe, but he felt like he could feel it in there. The lacrima. Floating around. Inside of him.

For some reason, it didn't feel him with as much joy as he thought. Just dread. And pain. He knew as he absorbed and became accustomed to the lacrima, it wouldn't be that way, but as he stumbled through cleaning up the bloody mess he'd left in the bathroom, he just wanted to climb up in his top bunk and fall asleep.

It's where he thankfully was only about five minutes after Erza arrived home. He hadn't planned on her begin back so soon and had figured Kai would follow Marin home that night. So when she passed his bedroom, he only laid facing the wall, hoping she didn't come in to speak to him.

And she didn't.

From outside the closed bedroom door, she did sigh some, a bit sad, as she always was, whenever she was forced to note his solitude. She imagined things would only worse, now that the oldest Dreyar girl was gone. And yet this left him mostly alone, she hoped it would force him out of his comfort zone a bit and, hopefully, into friendship with some of the younger people down at the hall.

She'd always wanted him to be happy, but even more, she wanted him to be well-adjusted.

But Erza was finding herself less bogged down by the boys in those days. Ravan was old enough to live on his own, honestly, and Kai, well, he required a lot of attention still, of course, but the guild and Marin kept him so busy that he was hardly underfoot constantly any longer.

Each passing year was just her getting closer to possibly not even having them in her home at all and, though it felt a bit silly to be saddened by this, she couldn't help it. She'd hardly ever counted herself as maternal to the boys, much closer to a mentor, for Ravan, and...something weird, for Kai, but Kai was weird so that checked out, and yet, as they grew…

For all the times in the early days of them living with her, that she'd wished she'd shipped them away, that she'd never opened her home to them, that she could just get one minute alone without the two brothers, now it was hard not to feel a bit down when Ravan didn't want to accompany her on a job or Kai was too busy goofing off at work to have dinner with her. They'd both still come around, eventually, because they still relied heavily on the woman, but the bit lost every year would never be regained.

"I usually don't feel so morose, at the start of a new year," she whispered softly to herself as she slipped off her armor. "Is this age? Or something more?"

Still, the idea of having her first workout of the new year in only a few hours was enough to give the swordswoman far better dreams than those of her student as he laid awake mostly, honestly, sweating out his worries and fears.

He must have fallen asleep at some point as it was Erza awakening him, sometime the next morning, nearly noon, truly, as she left for the day.

"Do not sleep away your fresh start, Ravan," she called after knocking at his bedroom door. "Make a resolution. And keep it. Also, take out the trash. And do some laundry. I'll be down at the hall most of the day."

Being literal shit had to be better than what he felt like, when he tumbled off the top bunk. Unstable on his feet, he found most his day spent in the bathroom, vomiting up everything in his stomach. Kai and Marin, who came by some time after lunch, both took note of this and while he snickered at his brother's state, the white haired teen only rebuked him.

"He probably drank too much last night," Ravan heard Marin whisper softly to Kai as they walked down the hall, apparently having gotten whatever it was they wanted from the bedroom. "Don't you feel silly now, for wanting to do the same?"

"I feel like there should be some sort of in between."

Coming from a family that lacked moderation, of anything, honestly, doubted such a things existence.

Ravan emerged eventually from the bathroom and tried to do as Erza had asked, but he felt so weak and ill and…

He knew what was wrong, deep down. His body was rejecting the lacrima. But… If he went to a hospital, they'd just remove it. No.

No.

He couldn't let that happen.

If he just toughed it out long enough, they couldn't remove it and, hopefully, given some time, his body would start to adjust.

Yeah.

He just had to suck it up.

This is what he wanted. Power. And there was a price to pay for that.

There was a price to pay for everything.

When Erza arrived home to find the trash taken out, but the laundry not hung, she decided to be forgiving. It was a resolution Kai suggested to her that afternoon when he slammed into her while running around at the hall. They were boys, truly young men, but mistakes were something even she found herself making at times.

Ravan could hardly hear her, the next morning when she knocked on his door, just like the one before, and once again, perhaps in a harsher tone, suggesting he get over his lazy faze least she do it for him. And when he literally fell off the top bunk, it was only to slink off to the bathroom where the cool tile floor was far more welcoming.

His fall had popped his stitches and they were didn't look so good as he labored to pull off his shirt. Something was wrong. The lacrima...what was it doing to him? He wanted to go and get someone, but Kai was working his shift down at the bar and Erza had left for the day it seemed. He didn't feel like he was strong enough to make it to the communication lacrima Erza kept in her room, much less a hospital on his own. His sweat felt cold and spent hours, it seemed like, falling in and out of consciousness.

If he was in a better state, perhaps he could ponder his fate and it's justifications, how deserving he was of his punishment or not, but all he could think about, all he could dream about, how powerful he'd feel, how great, if this had all just worked out.

Why didn't anything in his life just ever fucking work out?

"R-Ravan?"

He hardly heard it, his brother's entrance into the house, but at the sound of his name being whispered in such fear and concern, he did let out something of a pitiful groan. Then Kai yelled, first falling forwards, onto the bathroom floor with his brother, cupping his clammy cheeks in his palms before doing, honestly, the only thing he knew what to do when there was trouble.

"Erza!" he yelled loudly, knowing the woman was just outside. They'd arrived home together, but Erza was just there to do her stretches before beginning her workout. He had to get her before she took off. But as he looked down at his older brother, he knew he couldn't leave him, not even for a second. "Erza, hurry! It's Ravan!"

She heard him, of course, and even rolled her eyes as she bounded into the house, expecting something ridiculous to await her. The boys were known for their dramatics. But as she stood in the doorway over the two brothers, she was hardly treated with their typical antics.

"Ravan," she whispered softly, "what have you done?"

Notes:

We skipped over a lot, after the Incidio stuff, because we were mainly focused in on Haven, since Remember Me is really her story, but obvious some big things happened while she was gone. Now that the overarching plot is tied up, we can go back and fill in the blanks. This will just be five, pretty small chapters I imagine. Then we'll cover them going back to Kai and Ravan's home in a separate, five chapter story (or maybe a oneshot?). Then we'll just have a couple of one-shots to round out some of the adult characters who were neglected when I chose to focus on the kids more. Jellal and Erza have really had any interactions since Time Away either, so there'll be some of that in this story.

Also, TheMelodicEnigma had his sisters draw some art of Haven and Locke, back right after Forgive Me ended. You know Fanfic hates links, but their name on instagram is shortypink_ink and then I also reblogged it back on my tumblr (Fallen029) when they first did it. If you just search Remember Me, it'll be one of the first things to pop up over there. You should check it and their art out, it's pretty cool.

Anyways, I'm glad to finally get to this story. Haven'll be completely be removed from this (and the next one), so can kinda just focus on Erza and Ravan (and Kai too, of course). I think I enjoy their trio plus Marin more than any other dynamic in the series.