Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2019-12-06
Completed:
2019-12-09
Words:
2,991
Chapters:
5/5
Comments:
22
Kudos:
142
Bookmarks:
9
Hits:
3,632

Love Triangle

Summary:

After a time jump goes wrong, Sara and Ava end up in Nanda Parbat. Suddenly faced with her ex-lover and current girlfriend in the same room, Sara must make a choice between Nyssa and Ava. And neither one of them is going down without a fight.

Chapter 1: Wrong Destination

Chapter Text

IMAGE_DESCRIPTION

Sara and Ava ran through portal Sara had created with Ava's time courier; the latter having thrown it to her in the middle of battle to avoid it being snapped in half. They were fleeing from an army of angry Vikings after yet another Beebo incident. Sara was getting rather annoyed with the toy and was seriously considering going back in time to prevent it ever being invented. Cute or not, that blue ball of fluff was seriously messing with the timeline.

Ava sighed with relief as the portal snapped shut. Home. She opened her eyes as was greeted not with sight of her apartment or the Waverider, but with an ancient temple-like building carved into the side of a rock face.

"Umm...Sara?" Ava said looking down at her girlfriend who was lying on the floor with her eyes closed.

"Yeh?"

"Where are we?" Ava asked warily, "I thought I said set the portal for home."

"I did." Sara said indignantly without opening her eyes. "I thought about home and pressed the button just like you instructed!"

"Well, this doesn't look much like my apartment to me!"

Sara slowly opened her eyes and took in the landscape in front of her.

"Shit."

"So... any ideas about where we actually are?" Ava said sarcastically.

"Nanda Parbat."

"The League of Assassins?!?!" she exclaimed in reply. "You brought us to the League of Assassins! And this is what popped into your head when I said home?"

"Not intentionally." Sara retorted. "Unless you've forgotten, we were being attacked by Vikings at the time. Making sure we ended up in your living room wasn't really the top of my priority list."

"Any idea what time period this is?"

"Not really." Sara muttered. "It looks the same as it did when I joined, but the building has stood for centuries so that doesn't really narrow it down."

"Well, let's just portal out of here before someone sees us." Ava looked nervously at the building. She had heard enough stories about the League and what they do to trespassers to want to stay any longer. Particularly as there was a possibility that the members inside those walls might never have heard of Sara, which made any immunity they had against retribution void. "You do still have my time courier, right?"

"Of course I do."

Sara stood up and pulled the courier out of her back pocket, but her hand was quickly emptied of it as a black arrow pinned it to the ground behind her.

"Surrender now, and you may live. Fight us and you die." The two women were surrounded by 11 League members, all pointing arrows at them.

Sara raised her hands slowly in the air. Ava sighed and did the same allowing Sara to take the lead on this one; she was the one who knew their rules and customs after all.

"Take them to Ra's." The man who had spoken originally commanded.

Sara allowed herself to be led into Nanda Parbat without resistance. She knew she and Ava could probably take the 11 League members, but without a working time courier they had no means of escape. For now, she would bide her time and wait for opportunity to present itself. The immediate question, who was currently holding the title of Ra's al Ghul?