Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2019-12-06
Completed:
2019-12-09
Words:
2,991
Chapters:
5/5
Comments:
22
Kudos:
142
Bookmarks:
9
Hits:
3,632

Love Triangle

Chapter 3: An Unexpected Dilemma

Summary:

Things between the three women get heated as Nyssa and Ava argue over Sara.

Chapter Text

IMAGE_DESCRIPTION

Previously...

"Guys, please don't fight." Sara said, walking to stand between the two of them. "This whole situation is unfortunate enough; we're trapped a year in the past with no means of getting back to 2019 and I haven't seen Nyssa in since we broke up. I really don't need my ex-girlfriend and my current one biting each other's heads off."

"Current girlfriend?" Nyssa said slowly, her hand moving to rest on the hilt of her sword. "You never mentioned you were dating her."

"Oops."

 

"Guards." Nyssa commanded. "Restrain her."

"Nyssa!" Sara exclaimed. "Please. Don't do this. You knew we were over!"

"I let you go so you would no longer feel tied to the League. No longer bound by its oath. I never expected you to move on already."

"Well I did." Sara retorted. "I'm a young, confident woman and you aren't the only lesbian on the planet, Nyssa."

"I am well aware of that, Beloved. I just didn't expect you to choose someone like her."

"Like her?"

"A law official. You've never liked playing by the rules Sara, and I don't imagine that's changed."

"She's different Nyssa." Sara pleaded. "She's respects the law, but knows that sometimes it doesn't always work. She's a lot like you."

"If you wanted me Beloved, all you had to do was ask." Nyssa said softly, her hand leaving her sword to brush Sara's hair behind her ear.

"That's not... I didn't mean..." Sara stuttered.

"You didn't mean what?" Nyssa whispered, closing the already small gap between them. They now stood chest to chest, their lips no more than an inch apart.

"Hey!" Ava shouted. "You do realise that I'm still here, right? And just in case you need a reminder; she's with me, not you."

"Could both of you calm down please." Sara asked. This day wasn't going at all how she had planned it.

"Of course, Beloved." Nyssa acquiesced, "Just as soon as you tell me why you chose her over me. What makes her better than me?"

"I never said she was better than you!" Sara clamped her mouth shut at the realisation of what she had just said. She hadn't meant to imply that Ava wasn't as good as Nyssa. She was different. Not bad different. But different. She turned towards her girlfriend, "Ava..."

"No. It's fine. She's better than me. Message received. Loud and clear."

"That's not what I meant."

"But it's what you said." Ava replied. "Are we free to leave or are we your prisoners?"

"Escort Miss Sharpe to one of our guest rooms." Nyssa said in Arabic to a member of the League. She continued talking in Arabic. "I would like to continue this conversation further, Ta-er al-Sahfer."

"Sara!" Ava shouted as a guard started to lead her from the room. Realising that Ava didn't speak Arabic and didn't have a clue what was going on, Sara held up her hand to halt the guard. Relived he recognised her seniority in the League, she crossed the room to stand in front of Ava.

"It's fine." Sara reassured her. "He's going to take you to one of the guest rooms to have a shower and rest. Nyssa has some things she wants to discuss with me. I'll be there soon, promise."

"And are guest rooms code for a dungeon? Because she doesn't seem to like me that much."

"I may not like you Ava Sharpe, but you arrived here with Ta-er al-Sahfer and as such you are under her protection. No physical harm will befall you whilst you are here. That much I promise you."

Sara smiled softly at Ava before watching her head back out the door they had entered through.

"So..." She said, turning back to face Nyssa. "What was it that you wanted to discuss?"

"This." And with that, Nyssa wrapped her arms around Sara, pressing her lips firmly against hers. "You're mine Ta-er al-Sahfer. My Beloved. And Ra's al Ghul does not share what is hers."