Actions

Work Header

Laying the past, towards the future.

Chapter 30

Summary:

Brett learns a few more things, and starts to make his decisions.

Notes:

Woot woot another chapter for you all.

Brett is starting to get more involved in the Spirit World. Learning more about it and how he will see himself in it over time.

Also there might be just a tiny bit of smut at the end.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Brett lifted his head from where it had been laying on Dakor’s back when the wolf changed paces. “Dakor?”


(Silver ears twisted back a moment before facing forward once more.) I can hear the pack, they appear to be on the beach.


“All of them? Including the kids?” Brett asked with hope. He felt bad for leaving them in the lurch, but honestly he had been so overwhelmed he had to leave. He still couldn’t believe what he had been told, but he was starting to. Hard not to when he had been “killed” only to still be breathing. He wasn’t sure about spirit phasing, but he figured for the moment to let it go. Dakor didn’t seem to mind, only wishing he know it could be done and he would eventually learn the trick of it.


Yes, all the kids and cubs appear to be up and about. (Dakor trotted down the beach, nose lifted as he searched for the family.)


The younger Sentinel sat up a bit taller, hoping to spot the family. His eye sight seemed much improved since he found himself in this new land. He could smell better, hear more and when he touched things, he could feel finer details. Taste wasn’t much since all the food here was made up of things he had never tasted before. Dakor continued to trot over the sandy land, cresting a hill leading towards a lagoon with a natural barrier further out. It was here the pair of them came across the rest of the family. All were enjoying themselves in the sun and water, the cubs splashing around, the kids building a sand castle. Where they got the buckets and shovels he hadn’t a clue, but it was a question for another time. 


Dakor started trotting down the sandbank, ears perked up alertly as he watched the cubs playing with a sea otter. Sasha was laying next to Danny, head in his lap, soaking in the sun and the ear scritches as she watched their young. Loki was rolling enthusiastically in the sand and something which looked like it had been fermenting for a couple weeks. Steve was watching from the ocean, keeping himself between the kids and the outlet which fed the waves from the main body further out. It was Jaea who spotted the silver wolf first, perking her ears even as she stood to put herself between her bond mate and him. She trusted him, but was still shaken with what had happened earlier. Loki finished his roll, heaving himself to his feet, shaking his coat of most of the sand. Sasha rolled to her belly, not standing but watching him closely all the same. 


Brett was pleased to see the kids up and active, even if he wasn’t sure how it came about. He could see Steve coming in to land, using firm strokes to propel him through the water, till his feet touched bottom. Oddly he was wearing swim trunks, and come to think of it, they were all wearing modern swim wear. The boys in swim trunks while Grace was in a floral one piece. Where in the hell did they get those, cause frankly he wanted his own set. His own clothes had seen better days and while he had tried to wash them, they still were not the best. Plus the shirt and shorts he had borrowed did not fit worth a damn and were starting to chaff.


“BRETT!” Grace bellowed, leaving her brothers in the sand to race up to him. Sliding down Dakor’s shoulder, he held his arms out to catch her as she launched herself at him. Twirling around he returned the tight hug she was giving him.


“Grace! It’s so good to see you up and about.”


“Yeah we’ve been exploring the area, its so neat. Come on I want to show you so much around here…”


“In a bit sweet heart, right now I need to speak with your fathers. But I’ll be there soon.” He looked over at the two men who were watching their every move. And if he wasn’t mistaken, one who was listening to their every word.


“Ah, man, fine. But you have to come over and help with the sand castle fort. It’s going be awesome.” She demanded as he set her down in the light colored sand. 


“I will, let me talk to them first.”


“Fine we’ll be waiting.” Running back to her brothers she grabbed a shovel and started filling a bucket, showing Steven how to shape the sand and place it properly.


Brett started walking to where the men were waiting for him, not failing to notice they were now in flip flops rather than the boots and shoes they had first worn. It was a massive puzzle for him and he hoped to learn how they came to have them. He could really use some proper clothes, maybe they could point him to where they had their stash. Dakor walked beside him, in his riding size to help steady his bond mate in the sand. When he was within normal conversation distance he found himself unexpectedly speechless. He honestly didn’t know where to start first with his questions.


Danny, eyes gentle with understanding was the first to say something, holding out his bond marked arm to shake his. “Hey Brett welcome back, and also welcome to Verrawin, sorry your introduction to the place was so sudden.”


Brett felt something slide down his spine, like someone was stroking down it, it was surprisingly reassuring and soothing and he had no doubt as to where it was coming from. He took the comfort instantly, feeling himself calm, the Guide’s presence settling his own emerging Sentinel senses. Taking a deep breath, for the first time since he arrived in this crazy land, he felt like he was standing on firm ground. “Thanks and yeah it’s been a wild ride.” He looked out to sea, feeling the urge for a swim.


“I wouldn’t Brett, “ Steve spoke up, seeing the yearning in the younger Sentinel’s eyes. “I’ve been out in the deep water and it’s dangerous, very dangerous.” 


Brett looked up to the serious green eyes of the Commander. “Really?”


“Yes, the Spirit beasts that live out there are wild, really wild. Hundreds of times worst then the Material plain animals which are similar. I’ve fought them and barely lived through it.”


“Wait they can kill you out there?” From what Dakor had told him they couldn’t be killed any more.


Shaking his head Steve gave an involuntary shudder from past memories. “Not permanently, but they have no hesitation to try and eat you over and over, not giving you any time to phase yourself, or draining your energy to the point you can’t swim and become lost at sea.”


Brett’s eyes widened in realization, looking at the peaceful ocean with new found respect. “That why you're in the lagoon?”


“Yeah, none of the kids are allowed to swim outside of it. The creatures don’t come into the lagoon so it’s safe enough.” Steve responded, turning to make sure the kids were still making their sand castle. The cubs were still playing with their otter friend, who happened to be climbing all over Delarion chittering happily.


Brett watched the kids himself, not sure where he wanted to start or even if now was the right time to ask. A hand on his shoulder had him turning his head towards Danny.


Whispering his words, “Now isn’t the time, we’ll explain when we get home and the kids are asleep. For now why don’t you enjoy some time on the beach?” His deep blue eyes shined with understanding. Danny knew the younger man was still adjusting and some fun in the sun, supervised by men who had been here was just what he needed.


“Honestly I would love to.” Looking down at his clothes, he grimaced as they were sticky with sweat, didn’t fit very well, and were borrowed to begin with. 


Danny chuckled as he saw the problem, walking over to the berm he picked a few large leaves from the tree they had been sitting under. Brett watched as Danny’s arm began to glow, power flowing in his hand as the leaves began morphing into proper swim trunks in his size, a new shirt and even a snorkel if he wanted to swim. When the Guide was done he came back, holding out his treasures. 


Brett standing in shock at the display, didn’t pick them up right away. Instead he just kept staring at the clothes not believing what he had just seen. When Danny shook them a little in his face, smiling morphing into an amused smirk, he finally snapped out of his daze. “What the fuck?” He blurted out.


Danny shook the clothes at him again, Brett taking them with trepidation. “They won’t bite Brett,” Danny stated with amusement, taking enjoyment from displaying his power in a place he didn’t have to worry about others seeing him do it.


“How… what… how did you do that?” He stuttered, clutching the articles tightly in his hands.


Danny looked up to his partner, raising an eyebrow in question. Steve shrugged before grinning himself. “Come on Brett, sit down guess we need to explain a few things now.” Leading the astonished man over to where some beach chairs sat, Steve pushed the younger down into one.


For the next few hours they sat at the beach, explaining to the first of the new Vaywien the story of how they can come to the land. The circumstances both had faced in vague detail, the lessons they had learned as they fought to reunite, and the powers they had discovered. All through the day, they talked while Brett listened attentively. He asked few questions to fascinated by the story being told him.  When it came time for the children to be fed, they packed up and rode back to the den. There the kids were fed, put to bed and the story taken up once more. 


Settling down into the couches, tea steaming beside them, wolves sprawled and snoring away, the three spoke quietly.


“So you’re saying when the cubs were born, you had just been in a massive fight with a flock of birds?” Brett asked, siping from his cup, not believing the tales he was told.


“Yes, it wasn’t a good time in some aspects, the best in others. We were blessed with twelve wonderful cubs.”


And twelve pains in the asses at others. (Loki snorted even as he wiggled his hips to get in a more comfortable position.)


“Hush you, besides who do you think taught them to be such pain in the asses?” Danny snarked back.


Their Grandfather of course. (Loki opened one eye, looking at the Guide upside down. All four feet in the air as he leaned on Sasha’s snoozing back.)


Rolling his eyes, Danny turned back to the conversation. “Yeah right, but yes that was a very hectic night. We had many more after that, along with a lot of good times.”


Brett shook his head, still not able to believe what was being told to him as truth. Deciding to change the subject he focused on another question he had been wanting to know the answer to since he returned. “Wow, it’s so much to take in.”


“I know right? When we arrived we were just as lost as you were.”


“Probably more so…” He paused letting them know he had something else on his mind.


Steve spoke up “Whats up Brett, you can ask us just about anything.”


Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath, opening them he asked what had been on his mind. “When I left the kids were still sleeping. How did you wake them up? I’m glad you did, I was worried as hell, but nothing I tried would do anything. Hell nothing I tried worked on you it seemed like.”


Picking up his cup Danny blew on the top before taking a sip of the soothing liquid. “Actually the answer came from you.”


“Me?” The younger man sat up startled at the words.


“Yes, the wolves who came, explained a few things. Including how to wake the kids via your example.”


“My example?” Brett continued to look puzzled at him.


Danny took another sip of his tea. “Yeah, we had to wake the cubs up first because waking the kids depended on it. It was a matter of me taking back the energy I instinctively used to stop the battle. Once they were awake Jaea, Ty and Saussi each needed to simply bite their tongue, nip each kid on their wrist and filter the energy of the land through them, using their bond to pass the power along.”


“You’re shitting me? How hard was it for the cubs?” He looked over towards the den, were the majority of the cubs were sleeping. The kids sharing their rooms with their own wolves.


“Not hard at all. For once we lucked out and had something simple happen in our crazy life.” The Guide was relieved to say, so many other things were very complicated. And if it worked for Brett and the kids to adapt to the Spirit Realm any others who came next is should be easy for them as well.


Steve finishing his own tea took over, “Which is a god send really, Brett we’re going to be honest with you. You are the first of many new people who are going to be coming to Verrawin. We’re going to need your help with them, showing them around, providing an example of being able to adapt to this place.”


Surprised Brett gulped his next swallow of tea, coughing when it went down the wrong pipe. Once he could speak again he looked at them with wide incredulous eyes. “Seriously? You’re not just fucking with me? Why would you expect more people to be coming here in the first place?”


Sighing Danny continued. “Because Steve and I are the ultimate guardians of Sentinels and Guides. We are their final defense when they are overwhelmed in whatever duties they choose in life. Because of our status and our roles certain problems came to life. At some point we would have to choose who we could help, and two people are not enough to help thousands of others. The wolves gathered together and formed a pack of some kind with the rest of the citizens of Verrawin. With their blessing and support the entire world was changed to allow other humans to join us here.”


The Senior Sentinel took over so Danny could finish his tea. “But because they changed the Spirit World it threw it out of balance. It used to be a home for Spirit Animals themselves. With Danny and I, we could sneak in and not upset the balance but now it is upset. It demands we put it back into balance which means more humans bonded to wolves will be coming here. We are going to need your help to settle the others.”


“How many are we talking about here?” Brett was trying to calculate how many might be coming. “Just a few? Maybe a hundred?”


“We honestly don’t know, the only thing we do know is those who are bonded to wolves will eventually come here. They will need to learn many things quickly and probably be in shock. They will be like you, able to spirit phase, travel between the twin worlds, and live till the end of time itself.” Steve explained.


Brett leaned back in his chair, going over his memory of everyone he knew or at the least had seen on the base. His face slowly morphing into a thoughtful expression as he realized something. “Wait I’ve been seeing a lot of people on base with wolves by their sides. More than I think I have ever seen before.”


Danny grinned at Steve, “Knew he would make the connections.” Turning back to the man. “Yes we noticed too, and eventually they will be brought here. So are you willing to help us? Cause man we could really use the help.” Danny asked sincerely.


Brett took a deep breath, letting it out quickly. What they were asking of him was a lot. He wasn’t sure if he could handle the responsibility or even wanted to. To be one of those who would help bring others into this strange world? To teach them lessons even he didn’t know yet. How could he be sure he wouldn’t steer others wrong? How would he be able to adapt to the monumental changes this new world required to live in it?


His eyes traveled over to his own silver wolf, laying passed out on the floor. The wolf was on his side, left front paw over his eyes, tongue lolling out as he made little snorting snuffling sounds ever third inhale. His back legs were twitching as if he was running or chasing something. It was endearing and adorable and made him really think about the life he would have here. It also made him think about what he had signed up for when he joined the Navy. He had signed up because he wanted to serve others. To help people who needed someone to stand with them. To also protect those when they couldn’t defend themselves from those who would do them harm.


What Danny, Steve and Dakor were asking him to do was no different than what he had already sworn to do. The only change was the way and means of him doing so. To do it for longer over lifetimes, generations of other Sentinels and Guides who possibly needed even more support. For he had heard the stories of how those especially gifted people could pour everything into helping others at the neglect to themselves. This was his chance to help on a scale never imagined.


And the idea pleased him.


Here was a chance for him to help in ways most could never imagine. He was a Sentinel, and wasn’t a Sentinel in the old sense a Guard? Wasn’t a Sentinel a being who guarded the tribe? A person who defended his people from those who would do them harm? All Steve and Danny were asking him to do was what he was born and bred to do naturally. To take his place by their side, to help them defend others to protect others and support them. 


To protect Grace.


It was this last thought which decided him. For she was bonded to a wolf same as he was. She would rise up and defend others but who would defend her? Some stranger? Someone who wasn’t him? He growled at that last thought because she was his to defend, he was the one to look out for her these past two years. Taking on the responsibility with no hesitation, loving being around her young mind, her loving personality. Always he felt calmer when around her, a gentleness coating him in ways no one else had ever been able to do. If he wasn’t there to protect her who would? Who would protect better than he?


No way in hell would he allow her to be undefended. This land was dangerous, he had heard the tales, been attacked himself. She would be facing those dangers by herself save for Jaea. No it was not to be allowed, he would accept what they were asking of him. He had no other choice which walked the path of honor and truth.


Looking up his storm gray eyes glowed with Spirit Energy for the first time, a new resolve taking hold of him. “I’ll help you, whatever you need I’ll be there for you. Just tell me.” No way in hell would he allow Grace to face danger by herself. Why he felt so strongly about her he had no idea, but he wasn’t going to question it. 


Danny cocked his head slightly, blue eyes studying him keenly, knowing something had changed in the younger man. Focusing his powers, he slid gently into his mind, testing his surface thoughts. When he discovered what had changed Brett’s mind he knew he would have to speak to Steve about him. Otherwise the older man may take exception to the younger being so close to his daughter. God one problem solved another one formed. Oh well this one was at least known. 


How he as going to deal with two ass clowns hell bent on defending his little girl from all danger was going to be a full time job for him.


Still that was for another time. Now it was time they were heading to bed, they had a lot to do in the morning.


Clapping his hands together, Danny stood, reaching a hand down for Steve. “Okay time for bed. Brett your room is down the hall, the boys are sharing one and Grace has the other. I put a cushion down for Dakor if he wants to sleep in there with you and not on the bed.”


“Hey thanks.” The younger Sentinel replied, only a little surprised at the change of topic. Till he noticed just how much Steve had been trying to hide his yawns. “I’ll see you both in the morning.” Standing he headed down the hall, finding the room was the one he had slept in before. Dakor followed him and as with any sane creature when given a choice, or amusing their human with letting them think they had a choice, hopped onto the bed. Making himself comfortable the gray wolf made it very clear he would not be moving till morning.


Didn’t mean Brett wasn’t going to try.


“Dakor come on man, where am I supposed to sleep?”


Either beside me, I’ve left you adequate room, (Typical sliver of space.) Or on the floor, there is another bed after all.


“You’re an asshole you know that right?” Brett groused even as he started stripping out of his clothes. Looking at them he still couldn’t believe Danny had the power to create objects out of nearly thin air. He had created a few more articles for him when they had returned from the beach. He slipped into the sleep pants he had been given, put his old clothes in a basket and attempted the mighty task of shoving a 150 pound wolf over a foot so he could actually sleep full bodied on the bed.


He only managed six inches.


505050


Danny panted brokenly as he lay frozen on the bed. His legs were spread, with his hands gripping the headboard above him. Steve lay between his spread legs on his belly, licking at his weeping cock, enjoying the smell and taste. His mate had told him to stay still till he was ready to fuck him, and now he was locked in place, helpless to do anything other than feel and wait. The blond felt every gentle lapping stroke of Steve’s tongue, simply licking at him over and over. Sometimes he would lower himself down, nudging his nose under his balls, to lick at the hole he would soon be pounding into submission.


‘Fuck Steve…’ the Guide hissed in his partner’s mind.


‘In time love, in time, I’m enjoying myself.’ Steve responded before returning to his cock, wrapping his lips around the purple tip and nibbling. He grinned as Danny tried to squirm and was unable to thanks to him locking him down. Not that Danny really needed to be, his instincts weren’t being bitchy, Steve just wished the fun of completely taking over his mate and using him for both their pleasure.


‘God damn it you bastard…’ Danny growled with little heat, trying to hide how much he was enjoying himself.


And failing miserably.


‘You can wait. Let me play.’ Steve then swallowed his thick cock, stretching his jaw to the max and loving it. He hummed, the vibrations traveling up his mate’s spine causing him to moan in pleasure. Bobbing his head up and down, he sucked strongly on the thick shaft. Danny expelled even more pre-come to Steve’s delight and he swirled his tongue around the head so he wouldn’t miss a drop. Slurping hungrily the Sentinel increased the level of his taste, not wanting to miss a single note to the true essence of his mate.


Pulling his head up he could see the heavy lidded eyes of his lover, glazed over in supreme happiness at having his cock sucked. Reaching up his bond marked arm, he shoved three fingers in his mouth. Danny automatically started sucking them, wrapping his tongue around the digits even as Steve was doing the same to his dick. When they were as wet as Steve wished he withdrew his fingers, transferring them to a different hole. Pushing two in at once he worked his mate open, listening to his groans as Steve prepared him. Sticking a third one in, he grinned around the thick cock as Danny tried to move and once again failed.


He could feel how much Danny was enjoying the fact he couldn’t move, how he struggled against his mental bonds for the fun of it. Danno wanted to pump deep into his mouth but instead had to lay there and take what Steve was doling out slowly. Stroking inside his partner he found that special spot and massaged it, loving the sudden keening Danny turned loose. The man was barely trembling under him and they were only just getting started. Continuing to press that little button, he enjoyed the fruits of his labor by sucking deeply at his favorite treat.


His own cock was straining with the need to be touched, he pulled his hand out, reaching over to the side table. Grabbing the plug he had put there earlier, he thrust it deep into his mate, chuckling at the whimper which reached his ears. Rising to his knees, he crawled up his furry chest, stopping at his nipples to lick, suck and nibble till they were erect super sensitive buds. Nuzzling into his chest hair, he enjoyed the feeling of the soft fur on his cheeks. Continuing with his slow climb up his mate’s body he positioned himself where Danny’s mouth would do the most good.


“Open up slut, let's put your mouth to its proper use.” Taking his prick in hand, he fed it slowly into the waiting warmth. Danny eyes blazing with lust, opened once Steve relaxed his hold on him. Taking every inch down his throat, he found the bend difficult but he obeyed. Swallowing around the long shaft, he worked at bringing his mate the pleasure he wanted. Breathing only when Steve pulled out enough to let him, he enjoyed the heaviness on his tongue. 


“Hum pet, I want to feel you pleasing me before I fuck you like the naughty whore you are.” Steve demanded his own eyes blasted wide with unconcealed lust and pleasure in his power over his willingly loving mate.


Danny raised an eyebrow at being called a naughty whore, but did as he was bid. He liked being called a slut more, but whore would work for now. His own cock was aching with the need to come but first he had other duties to attend to. Sucking as best he could as Steve pumped into his mouth, he hummed deep. He could see Steve above him stuttering as the vibrations hit him, how his legs quivered as his touch sent him so much information.


‘You like that huh? How about this?’ His mind voice was positively evil as he projected his own feelings of pleasure at Steve using him. How his dick felt so good stroking over his tongue, how he loved the way he had to hold his breath when Steve fed him his entire length.  The way he tried to struggle and got nowhere in his mate’s hold. To feel Steve’s knees pressing on his shoulders as he worked himself down his throat.


Steve moaned himself, before glaring down at his trouble causing mate. “Damn you, now I have to fuck you. You did that on purpose.” 


‘I can neither confirm nor deny. I can’t confirm I love causing mischief as I suck on your cock as you push it deep down my throat. Nor can I deny I love it when you take me and use me as your little bitch.’


“Asshole.” Steve chuckled before gasping as Danny grazed his prick with teeth, swirling his tongue around the tip. His balls knocked into his mate’s chin from the sudden thrust he gave as he was sucked harder.


‘Yep and if you know what’s good for you, you’ll be using my asshole to fuck me into the mattress. I expect you to break me Commander, if you don’t I may just have to spank you.’ Danny’s eyes gleamed as he watched his parter’s body language changed. 


Steve knew he was being manipulated, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Not that he wanted to, but his own instincts were demanding he make his love submit to him. Danny was challenging him, threatening to dominate him if he didn’t give him what he wanted. Not willing to put up with his playful insolence, he pulled out his mouth. “Going to be that way huh? I think I need to teach you just who is in charge.”


Releasing his hold Steve instantly flipped Danny over to all fours, chuckling at the startled yelp the blond let out. Not giving him time to think what was happening, he yanked the plug out and thrust fully into his mate. Danny cried out at being taken in one fell stroke before mewing in pleasure. Setting up a bruising pace, Steve slapped his ass till it was a rosy red. “Is this better you bastard? Me taking you like the horny bitch you are?”


“Fuck yes, ride me damn it.” Danny slammed his ass back onto the cock claiming him. Loving the sting of his mate spanking him, just as he wanted. They didn’t actually hurt, but the feeling of being claimed, being punished for the fun of it was a turn on. His instincts didn’t need it this time, but still every little bit helped him find calm and peace within his mind. Something which in their hectic life soothed them both. Steve honestly didn’t like it when Danny’s mind was chaotic, keeping him calm and centered worked for them both.


Plus he just liked being fucked like a bitch in heat by a stud who knew what he was doing.


Steve followed his mate’s thoughts, and did as asked. Thrusting deeply, the sounds of their flesh hitting each other as they both took their pleasure. Watching as his cock, parted his love’s cheeks, disappearing and reappearing over and over as he worked. He wasn’t going to let Danny come till he was good and ready to. Which meant Danny would have to be reduced to a gibbering mess under him.


The Sentinel continued to pound into his willing mate. Both loving the feeling of connecting their joining gave them. Danny panted, wishing he could reach under him to take his cock in hand but once again Steve exerted his power and froze him. Instead he had to feel everything being done to him. Steve’s hands roaming over his back, circling his chest, playing with his nipples. Pulling and pinching them till Danny was practically crying with tears of joy and rapture. Stroking down his sides, up his neck, down his arms once more. Touching anything and everything he could reach. Letting them both connect in the ways they loved most.


His thrusts turned shallow, barely moving within his love, instead he wrapped his arms around the smaller man. Pulling him up, he sat back on his heels, hugging Danny to his chest. Danny stayed quiet in his arms, realizing what Steve was needing and cherishing it. The taller man was finally relaxing and taking the comfort he needed as he gave it. To really experience Danny still safe in his arms after the horrific battle they had found their kids in.


Danny found his arms free and didn’t hesitate to wrap them over his mate’s arms. ‘Its okay babe, their safe, we’re safe. You didn’t fail any of us, you did your job, you did your duty and I’m very proud of you. I love you Steve, I always will.’


‘We could have lost them…’ He didn’t bother to try and contain the sob which escaped.


‘But we didn’t my love, and we never will now. They’ll be in our lives till the end of time itself.’


‘Thank God for that.’ Steve pressed his cheek hard into Danny’s neck.


Rubbing the back of his head with his left arm, Danny stroked his right one. ‘Yes love thank God for that. They’re safe and well protected.’ The blond could feel a few tears trickling down his neck and knew he had to change the mood Steve had fallen into. Good thing he had just the thing as he suddenly squeezed down tight on the cock still buried in him. ‘And while we can take comfort in knowing they are safe. I’m far from comfortable myself as I have your thick man meat buried in me and my own cock is positively purple with the need to come. So I suggest you fuck me till I can’t move.’


Steve snorted a couple times before pushing Danny gently back onto the bed. Pulling out, he flipped the man over before thrusting back in. He needed to see his mate’s face as they made love. After everything which had happened, after everything which they had learned, he needed to watch Danny come apart below him. 


But didn’t mean he wouldn’t screw him into the mattress.


Thrusting once more, he set up a fast pace, aiming for that special place inside his partner. He could see it in his eyes as he spread Danny’s legs, the pleasure the man was taking as he was being taken. He watched as his prick moved in and out, the moans Danny let loose as he was fucked. The pleasure shining from his eyes, reflecting his own pleasure back. 


They were partners in all things, mind, body, heart and soul. They could be knocked down but they always stood back up.


“Fuck yeah, fuck me harder, make me come Steve. Please I want to come.” Danny begged, letting the feelings take over and wash him in their connection.


Steve grinned before reaching out to stroke his partner’s cock, causing him to whimper. “That’s it baby, feel me playing with you.”


Danny moved back on the cock, letting himself be overwhelmed. He knew he was on the brink of coming, the only obstacle his Sentinel’s consent. Without it he wouldn’t be coming and he really wanted to. So he did the one thing he knew would get him what he wanted.


He surrendered.


Steve felt the exact moment Danny accepted Steve’s right to rule him. In reward he gave one more powerful thrust deep into his body, coming hard even as he relaxed his hold on his sweet and gentle mate. Danny screamed as he climaxed, great ropes of thick jizz shooting from his tip. It splattered against his chin, his cheek, the headboard and the wall. Dripping down the walls slowly, leaving the scent of sweat and sex in the air.


Steve collapsed on top of Danny, who had passed out with pleasure. Pulling out, he rolled off Danny, checking to make sure he was fine other than being tired from their mating. Assuring himself he was fine and had already slipped into a deep sleep, he addressed the final bit of business before he could follow him.


Raising his eyes to the door way, he addressed the nearly dozen set of ears watching them. Two adult and 9 cub sized ears all pricked alertly. “Okay you perverts get back to the den. It’s bad enough you and Loki watch us Sasha, you don’t need to teach your cubs the same habits.”


An amused decidedly unlady-like snort was his answer before the ears all disappeared.


Muttering to himself. “I swear she is positively gleeful over corrupting her own cubs.”


Only where it counts dear, if they start acting like their father and getting completely drunk they will feel my wrath. (Came her chortling voice.)


“Right good night Sasha.”


Night dear, and Steve you did good don’t think you didn’t. (With that she returned to the den with her family. Letting the men get a good nights sleep.)


Looking one more time at his sleeping mate, he slid in beside him. Gathering Danny into his arms, he followed him into sleep.

 

Notes:

Course I go for hard core porny porn and end up with cuddles and crying instead. I just can't help myself some times lol.

But I got to thinking Steve is finally able to relax, and it starts to hit him just what could have happened.

Hope you all enjoyed it. I just finished 31 today so going to start on 32 so I can post 31 in a week or two.

Let me know what you think.

Talk to you later.