Actions

Work Header

In the Red

Summary:

Kylo Ren has money to spare, so helping others in need comes easily to him. But having those people pay him back is a must. Some call him a loan shark but he’s much much, more.
Enter Miss. Rey Niima who owes more than she can afford. But not to worry, he won’t kill her… he has something else in mind. Something more indecent than spilt blood...

Notes:

Alrighty then, let’s kick off the new year with some darkness!! 🖤

This fic is purely for smuts sake but there will be feels and plot to fill in the gaps lol

***
PSA- Rey gives her permission; though the choice is thrust upon her. Kylo does not have sex with her/touch her until he has her verbal confirmation. And because of this I will not be putting a rape tag on this fic. If you find this uncomfortable; please click away.
***

Hope you enjoy and happy 2020!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

--

Kylo cracks his knuckles as he reads through the newest delinquent account folder in front of him. Rey Niima hasn’t paid in over three months and hasn’t answered any of the notices. She owes over $15,000 after her previous payments and with interest and late fees… she’s in trouble. The Knights are our collecting her now and soon she’ll be before him. He hopes she’ll listen quietly, he hates when they make a fuss. The begging… the crying… you’d think he’d be used to it after all these years but it still annoys him. She’ll have forty eight hours… and if she doesn’t get the money by then… she’ll have a date with a car compactor. Kylo swishes the whiskey in his glass and watches the night outside his window; it’s been a long day but he knew this was coming. His phone chimes next to him and he knows his guest is coming up the elevator. He quickly tosses back the rest of the amber hued liquid, hissing as it burns his throat and sets the glass down before the doors to his office open. His Knights file in and beside one is the girl. But she’s nothing like he thought she’d look like… not the usual debtors he’s seen… she’s young… beautiful… a wet dream if he’s ever seen one. He can only imagine how her skin would feel against his… 

“Hello Miss. Niima, it’s a pleasure.” He says as she’s pushed in front of him. She glares at the men behind her and looks to Kylo. “Is there a reason you haven’t paid your bill?” He asks. 

“I have paid my-”

“Oh no no. Not your power or water bill... I mean your bill to… Plutt.” 

“That’s between me and him…” she mutters. 

“No… now it’s between me and you, Miss. Niima. I own Plutt… which means his finances are mine. So I’d like to know why you think you can skip payment three months in a row.” He says. Kylo watches as her face pales slightly and he sighs. “You over over $15,000 in dues… plus over drafts and late fees… plus interest. It comes out to roughly $20,000. Now, I understand that things happen, that life gets in the way but if you can’t get the money you owe me in forty eight hours… you had better-”

“I’ll get it.” She quickly says. “I… I’ll get it!” Kylo smiles and puts his hand on his desk as he stands. 

“That’s what I like to hear.” He walks around his desk and points to the clock on the wall. “You have two days…” and he nods to his men. They quickly escort the woman from his office and Kylo smiles as his door shuts. They never get the money… and something about her… makes him think. He won’t have them kill her… he’ll find some other way for her to pay off her debt. 

Kylo reaches for his phone and smiles to himself as he dials Phasma’s number. After a few moments, he hears her voice.

“Phasma.” She answers. 

“I need a room on Wednesday.” 

“Hello to you too old friend.” Kylo rolls his eyes and hears clacking on the other end of the phone. “All of Wednesday, or just the night?” She asks. 

“The night will do.” 

“Business or pleasure?” She asks. 

“Both.” 

“Oh fun.” She says with a laugh. Kylo laughs along with her and sighs.

“Well, we’ll see.” 

“Wish you the best. You know the code.” 

“Talk soon.” And he hangs up the phone. 

-

-

***

Miss. Rey Niima,

Agreed upon amount or not, go to the hotel on First Street and Order Avenue at 10 o’clock sharp. 

Room number 505. 

K.R 

***

Kylo puts the note into one of his men’s hand and sighs. 

“Give that to our Miss. Niima. And make sure she goes; will you?” The man nods and walks from his office. 

Kylo quickly texts Phasma to see if his room is ready with what he ordered; and when she replies with a thumbs up, he knows she did as he asked. The more he thought about it, the less he just wanted the room. He wanted champagne, chocolates and silk sheets. If little Miss. Niima was to accept his offer, he wanted her to enjoy herself. He knows it’s an indecent proposal but he isn’t really in the business of decent things… 

Though he never went about getting his money’s worth this way…

-

-

Kylo stands at the window and watches as one of his cars pull up in front of the hotel. Rey gets out of the backseat and before she can take a step, one of his men gets out and escorts her into the building. Kylo let’s himself take a seat and pours himself a whiskey. He slowly sips his drink and when he hears the door mechanically open, he sighs. He looks up and sees exactly who he’s been waiting for. Miss. Niima; dressed in a black skirt and a deep burgundy blouse… black high heels… 

Kylo smiles and crosses his legs as he sees someone shut the door behind her. 

“Can’t be trusted?” He asks. 

“Sorry?”

“One of my men is staying at the door… which means… you tried to run.” She doesn’t speak and he smiles. “Did you get dressed up just for me?” He teases. 

“No.” She huffs. “I stayed at work later… overtime…” Kylo nods and takes a drink from his glass before speaking. 

“I assume you didn’t get the money.”

“...no.” She answers. 

“What would you like to do about that Miss. Niima?” He asks. 

“What… what can I do?” She asks. “I tried… I tired to get a loan… I tired to ask my boss for the money...I… I know what Plutt said would happen but I thought… I thought the shop would go well enough but… it didn’t…” she blabbers. “...I… I don’t want to die.” She admits. “So… please, if I can have a few more months I promise I can get you the money, so-”

“I want the money now Miss. Niima…”

“I know and I’m sorry but I don’t… I don’t have it. All I have in my banking account is $500 and change. I’ll give you that… I… I have it now.” And she reaches into her purse. He watches as she takes out the cash and walks over to him, she holds out the bills and Kylo sighs. 

“Keep it.” He says. 

“But, at least-”

“Put the money back into your purse Miss. Niima; it won’t do you any good now.” She just stands there and Kylo gets up from his seat. He sets down his whiskey and takes the money from her. He pushes it back into her purse and takes the purse from her hand. He puts it down onto the chair and takes another step towards her. She takes a step back and Kylo smiles. “I have a proposition for you.” 

“O-okay…” he watches as she takes a few more steps back and he follows after her. 

“I’m a very upfront man Miss. Niima…” he tells her. “And when I want something, I go for it. Now… you need this debt expunged and I would very much like to have sex with you.” Her eyes widen and he smiles. “I know how it sounds but… I’m willing to make a deal.” 

“...okay.” Kylo sighs at the hope and takes a step forward. 

“Six months.” He tells her. “Six months of sex with you on my terms and I wipe your slate clean. No strings.” 

“That sounds like a pretty large string…”

“Depends on how you look at it. You either take this… or I have my men take you to our scrap yard. It’s your choice, Rey.” Her eyes stay on his and he sighs. “And that six months will start tonight.” 

“Why six months?” She asks. 

“By our calculations that’s the amount of time it should have taken you to pay us back.” Rey turns from him and he waits for her to speak. 

“... what… what kind of sex?” He hears.

“I’m open to all kinds…” he admits. “Though… like any man I do have my kinks.” 

“Um… I… I…” 

“If you’d like… I’ll give you ten minutes alone to think it through.” And he starts heading to the door. But as he puts his hand on the handle…

“Wait.” Kylo stops and smiles slightly before turning back to her. “I’ll do it. I’ll… I’ll have sex with you.” She still turned away from him and he sighs. 

“For six months?” He asks. “On my terms?” 

“...yes.” 

“I need you to be sure of this Rey.” He says.

“I am… I’m sure… I just want to get this over with.”

“Very well then. I’ll still give you the ten though. Have some champagne, a bite of chocolate and relax.” And he exits the room. He smiles at his men and sighs. “You can leave. I can handle her.”

“Are you sure sir?” One asks. 

“Yes. You’ve all done enough for the evening, go home. But someone be here at six to collect Miss. Niima.” 

“Yes sir.” And he watches as his men file down the flowered hallway. Kylo checks his phone and quickly sets a timer for ten minutes. He’ll give her that much… she deserves some peace before she meets the monster. 

-

-

After his timer chimes, Kylo swipes his keycard and enters the room again. He double locks the door behind him and sees Rey sipping champagne; sitting on the duvet. Kylo walks toward her and she stands; setting the glass on the table next to her. 

“This has to be consensual.” He explains. “I know I’m taking advantage of you and you’re only doing this to get your debt expunged; but still… I need your verbal confirmation.” Kylo sees her eyelashes flutter and her head nod. “I need you to tell me yes… that you understand what’s going to happen.” 

“... I understand.” She says. Kylo takes the last remaining steps between them and quickly takes her in his arms. He turns her around and presses her against him. He hears her gasp and he runs his nose along her cheek. He begins to unbutton her dark blouse and once it’s falling open, he lays his eyes on her lace covered breasts.

“Tell me yes… tell me I can touch you, Rey. ” he whispers as his hand hovers over her skin. 

“You can touch me…” And he lets his right hand cup one, running his thumb over the already hard nipple.

… this isn’t real lace… it’s rough, scratchy… he’ll have to buy her more appropriate dress wear. Kylo pulls down the material and sighs as her breast is free. He circles his thumb around the dusty nipple and pinches gently. 

“Does this excite you?” he asks as he kisses her neck. 

“No.” She says with her teeth clenched. 

“I think it does… shall we check another way?” And he moves his hand lower. He cups her ass and thigh as his hand goes to the hem of her skirt and he pulls it up. He hears the material hitch and rip slightly and he puts his hand to the meeting of her thighs. He palms her pussy and gently runs two fingers in between her legs. He hears her moan and he smiles when he feels a slight dampness to her panties and laughs. “Now would you look at that…” she feels him squirm and he licks up her neck to her ear. Kylo quickly pushes his hand into her panties and hums as he feels her; hot and wet against his palm. “I think we’re going to have fun Miss. Nimma…”