Actions

Work Header

Snapshots

Chapter 195: Rewards Big and Small (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Deku made sure La Brava was not alone. Now she wants to reward him for being there for her. (Izuku/La Brava)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, size difference, stomach bulge, anal sex

Chapter Text

"You were there for me, Deku," Manami Aiba, otherwise known as La Brava, said. She had to crane her head to look up at him thanks to how short she was, but she wanted to be sure that he heard the sincerity in her words and knew how important all of this was to her. "I was all alone once again." Gentle's prison sentence had led to a loneliness for Manami that she had feared would overwhelm her. "But then you held out a hand to me. You helped me stand on my own two feet, and that's something I can never thank you enough for."

"You don't need to thank me," he said, giving her the same soft smile she'd seen so often in the past couple of months. It was a smile that never failed to warm her heart. "I'm just happy I could help you. That's all the thanks that I need."

She'd known he would say something like that, because that's just the kind of selfless hero that he was. That selflessness only made her more certain about what she was going to do.

"I'm going to keep on thanking you," she said to him. "But words aren't enough." She took him by the hand. "I'm going to reward my hero."

--

La Brava's plan to reward Izuku by letting him use and take advantage of everything her body could offer was going wonderfully. It had taken a little bit of time to convince him that it would be okay, that this was something she was doing not just because she wanted to thank him but because she wanted to share herself with him like this. But once she'd finally gotten through to him, the result was turning out to be even more wonderful than she'd hoped for.

Izuku was holding her up in the air, his arms around her body as he bounced her effortlessly on his cock. Obviously this handsome young hero was strong enough that he could have bounced a woman his own size around too, but even though La Brava was several years older than him, her diminutive body was all too easy for him to manhandle.

That only made it that much more incredible in her opinion. Feeling that big cock driving so impossibly deep into her as he fucked her hard made this at least as much of a reward for her as it was for him. She loved everything about the way he bounced her tiny body on his cock. She could feel him sliding not just deep into her pussy but even hitting her cervix, and if she looked down at her belly she could actually see her skin bulging out with the outline of his cock. If someone else was watching they might expect something like this to cause her great pain, but what it actually did was set La Brava's passion aflame. She screamed out with the greatest pleasure she'd ever known as her entire body shook and she came on Izuku's cock, and sobbed with joy as his cum filled her moments later. It overflowed and dripped out of her when he pulled her off of his cock and put her back down on her feet.

"That was amazing, Manami," Izuku sighed. "Thank you for sharing yourself with me."

"Don't thank me yet, Deku," she said, grinning up at him even as she wobbled on her feet. "I'm not done rewarding you yet. There's still so much more you can do to me."

--

Manami couldn't see Izuku's handsome face now that she was down on her stomach on the bed, but that was fine. It didn't matter if all she could see was the pillow her head was pressed into as long as he kept fucking her ass just like this.

She was glad he'd been so insistent on applying so much lube before he penetrated her anus, because this was an incredibly tight fit as it was. She'd never had anything even close to as big as his dick inside of her butt before, and even though he wasn't fucking her ass anywhere near as hard as he'd bounced her on his cock earlier, it was still a lot to handle.

That wasn't to say that he was being overly gentle with her though. He was still rocking his hips back and forth at a pretty steady clip, and she could feel his strong, calloused fingers resting securely on her hips as he held her in place and gave her a firm if not all-out anal fuck.

This part of the reward had really been aimed more at him than at her, because she hadn't thought that anal sex would feel particularly satisfying for her. She'd been wrong. Even without any direct stimulation of her pussy or her clit, her body was enjoying the feeling of Izuku's big dick sliding back and forth in her tight butt far more than she would have believed was possible. She could actually feel a second orgasm building up inside of her, and she moaned into the pillow as it approached. Hopefully he could hold on just a little bit longer so she could enjoy this unexpected boon.

He came through for her, which really came as no surprise. His hips were still in full swing when she whimpered into the pillow and her body shivered with its second climax of the night. It rivaled the pleasure she'd had when he was bouncing her on his cock, which meant that it rivaled the greatest euphoria she'd ever known.

Izuku followed her over the cliff mere moments later. She was still in the midst of her orgasm when she felt his cock slide out of her ass, and then she felt his cum begin to spray out onto her ass cheeks and her back. She was so short and offered such a compact target that he was able to reach nearly up to her shoulders by the time he was finally spent.

Now he'd been properly rewarded. But this was only the beginning for them, because she hoped to never be alone again.