Actions

Work Header

Snapshots

Summary:

A series of unrelated short stories (500-1k word) set across multiple fandoms.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Camie Claims a Cutie (My Hero Academia)

Chapter Text

Fandom: My Hero Academia

Summary: The real Camie makes it to the provisional license exam as planned, and meets a cute young man that she just has to have. (Camie/Izuku)

 

Unbeknownst to Camie Utsushimi, she’d had a near miss and was almost attacked by a villain before her exam to obtain her provisional hero license. The villain had thankfully been thwarted by a pro without her ever knowing, and she’d been able to attend the exam as planned. There she’d met Izuku Midoriya, and instantly she’d found her eyes drawn to the green-haired young man from U.A. He was just so adorable, especially when he got that look of determination on his face and rushed to the aid of one of his classmates in need.

She’d known she needed to have him, and being the straightforward and flirtatious type, had simply gone after him and made her intentions very clear. He’d blushed cutely, clearly shocked, and she’d realized that the girls at his school had probably never just come right out and made it clear that they wanted him. She knew he had to have at least one admirer there, and probably more; a guy as earnest and cute as him wouldn’t have gone completely unnoticed. But none of them had made their move, and it was obvious he was too shy to hit on anyone, so all of this was completely new to him.

“I’ve—I’ve never—“ he began, but she cut him off with a finger on his lips.

“Shh,” she whispered. She’d dragged him off to an empty room, eased him into a chair and immediately got to work undressing him. “I know. It’s okay. Just leave it to me.” She had no problem with him being inexperienced. On the contrary, she was honored to have this chance to break him in. The U.A. girls’ loss was her gain.

“Wow,” she said with a gasp, eyes widening once she got his pants off and got a look at him. He was already hard thanks to the frantic make-out session they had on their way into the room, and she whistled at the size of him. Those girls at his school didn’t know what they were missing! “I got my license, and I get to play with a cock this big? Best day ever!”

Izuku didn’t seem to know what to say to that. He hadn’t said much for the last couple of minutes now, reduced to a wide-eyed, blushing mess once she’d stripped out of her clothes. It was downright cruel that none of his classmates had ever stripped down for him, but she was pleased to offer him his first up-close view of the female form. And she knew she had quite a view to offer him; her curvaceous body turned plenty of heads.

“I wish we had more time to really savor this, but people will notice we’re missing before long,” she said. “That just means I’ll need to be quick about it.”

And so she was. She mounted him in the chair and sank down onto his cock unceremoniously. She pressed her lips against his, sealing off the overwhelmed moans that would have otherwise escaped as he experienced being inside of a woman for the first time. Once she was sure he had recovered enough to have some level of control over himself, she pulled her head away from his and went to work.

There was no teasing and no gradual buildup towards anything; they didn’t have time for that. She just rode him as fast and as hard as she could right from the beginning, driving herself up and down on his cock over and over again. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed throughout the room every time she dropped down onto him, and the chair creaked with the force of her wild ride.

Her focus was solely on Midoriya though. He watched her bounce in his lap with a wide-eyed awe that made her feel so unbelievably sexy. His hands flinched like he wanted to touch her but wasn’t sure if he should, so she smiled, took his hands in hers and guided them to her breasts. He cupped her large boobs, squeezing and playing with them experimentally while she continued to drive her hips up and down onto his cock as fast as she could manage.

It was obvious to her when Midoriya was about to cum. He grit his teeth and his strong thighs tensed beneath her. He was trying to hold on, to keep this going so he could enjoy this pleasure for as long as possible. But there was no need. She honestly was impressed he’d even held on this long, getting fucked so roughly during his first time.

“Let go,” she whispered, continuing to fuck herself down onto him. “Let go.”

He did. His hands squeezed her breasts tight and he tensed beneath her as he shot off inside of her. She’d been turned on practically all day thanks to him, and the combination of her arousal, the impressive cock she was bouncing on and the knowledge that she’d just broken this cutie in and given him a first time he’d never forget triggered her own orgasm. She kissed him again, this time to silence her own ecstatic screams.

“That was amazing,” he panted moments later, still in shock after she dismounted him.

“It’ll be even more amazing next time,” she promised, leaning down to give him a quick kiss before hurrying out of the room to meet up with the rest of her classmates.

There would definitely be a next time for her and that green-haired ball of cuteness. She would make sure of it. 

Chapter 2: Servicing The Committee (Danganronpa)

Summary:

The old men of the Steering Committee conduct their weekly meeting, with four members of the Student Council designated to ‘aid’ them under the table as always. (Old Men/Tsubasa Kamii, Aiko Umesawa, Suzuko Kashiki and Kotomi Ikuta)

Chapter Text

“Let’s begin,” the tallest member of the Steering Committee said to the others. Now that all four of them had a cockwarmer in place, they could start their meeting.

He looked down at Tsubasa Kamii, whose light, waist-length hair was tied back so it wouldn’t get in the way while she bobbed her head on his cock. She kept her pale blue eyes closed, not wanting to look up at him and trying to space out and ignore the reality of what she was doing. That was fine with him. He didn’t need her to enjoy herself; he just needed her to suck him off. She often wore a gentle smile on her face, especially when spending time with her boyfriend, but right now her lips were stretched wide around his big cock as she carried out her duty.

The grey-bearded man to his left spat insults and kept ordering Aiko Umesawa to do better. The short girl blushed and worked her head faster on his cock, to the point that the hood of her yellow bunny hoodie nearly flew up over her wavy brown hair. The girl had been very naïve back when this first started, but the Steering Committee had turned her into a more than passable cocksucker during these weekly meetings.

Suzuko Kashiki’s primary concern when all of this started had been trying to protect the other members of the Student Council; it was her who had convinced them to only call on these four girls every week instead of cycling through the entire student council. She probably would’ve sucked all four of the committee members off by herself if she could just to spare the other three, but all she could do right now was try her best to satisfy the heavyset member of the committee. He didn’t give her any feedback on how well she was doing and simply cleaned his glasses and ignored her entirely. Being ignored like that motivated the girl to hollow her cheeks around his cock and try even more desperately to make him happy. It was a trick they all liked to use on the blue-eyed girl any time they had a turn with her.

Far less eager to please was Kotomi Ikuta. The Vice President of the Student Council glared up at the shortest member of the committee with yellow eyes full of hate. He just smirked, adjusted his sunglasses and put his hands on her long red hair to signal to her that she should keep going down further. When she didn’t suck well enough for his liking, he pushed down on her head and forced his cock deeper into her mouth, making her gag around him.

The four men began to hold their weekly meeting even as the mouths of their reluctant handlers drove them to release underneath the table. Tsubasa gagged but swallowed her load as best she could. Aiko had her hoodie dirtied with her partner’s semen. Suzuko gulped hers down smoothly, eager to please as always. Kotomi was rewarded for her temper with a messy facial.

All four girls took it in silence, knowing that unless they wanted the rest of the Student Council to find out about this and possibly even get roped into it themselves, they’d be right back here at the same time next Friday to ‘aid’ the old men during their weekly meeting.

Chapter 3: Susan's Promotion (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Susan Bones will do anything to become the new Head Auror. ANYTHING. (Harry/Susan)

Chapter Text

“You’re a good candidate, Susan, but there are plenty of good candidates. You’re under consideration, but I can’t make any promises.”

That wasn’t good enough. Since she was little, Susan Bones had dreamed of following in the footsteps of her Aunt Amelia, who had always been her hero. She needed to keep working her way up the ranks of the Ministry to keep that dream alive, and becoming the new Head Auror was the next logical step in her progression. If she didn’t get the job now that there was an opening, it could set her plan back for years.

Equally important was trying to ingratiate herself with the man making the decision, Harry Potter. Harry was the reason a new Head Auror needed to be chosen, as he had recently been promoted to the Head of the DMLE. It was obvious to Susan that it was only a matter of time before he rose all the way to become the Minister of Magic, and that day probably wasn’t even that far off. They were friends of a sort from their school days, but she was hardly the only person in the running for the Head Auror spot who could say that. Aligning herself with Harry was crucial, not just so she could get this promotion but so she could be there close by his side as he continued to rise.

“Please, Harry,” she said. She stepped closer to him, invading his personal space and all but cornering him against his own desk, still yet to be decorated since he moved into this bigger, nicer office. “I’ll do anything to show you I’m the woman for the job. Anything.” She brushed a piece of lint off of his shoulder, which was really an excuse for her to stroke his arm through his shirt.

“Is this a bribe, Susan?” He raised his eyebrows at her and she froze, wondering if she’d just made a colossal mistake that could sabotage her own career. But it was too late to back down now. She’d made her play, and the only thing she could do now was follow through and hope for the best. She leaned in and put her mouth close to his ear.

It’s a promise,” she whispered.

--

“Yes!” Susan shouted. “Fuck me, Harry!” He’d locked the door and cast spells to make sure no sound carried outside the room, so she was free to be as loud as she wanted to.

Her enthusiasm wasn’t even exaggerated. She’d always thought Harry was cute, and had been delighted when she’d gotten her first look at the size of his cock. She was even more thrilled once he stripped her down, threw her down on his still bare desk and started to fuck her.

None of the size he’d been blessed with went to waste; he knew how to fuck. His thick cock pounded in and out of her snug pussy as her legs hung over the edge of the desk, and he was slamming his hips into her hard enough to make her huge breasts bounce around wildly.

“That’s so good!” she said. “Keep going, Harry! Keep fucking me!” She reached between her legs to rub at her clit and give herself a little additional stimulation to go along with the cock sliding in and out of her and hitting deeper inside of her than anything ever had before. Susan could feel an orgasm approaching, and she happily embraced it. She’d come here to make Harry happy and advance her career, but she sure as hell wouldn’t complain if she got a hard fuck and a toe-curling orgasm out of it too.

“YES!” she shouted. “Yes, yes, YES!” Her head bounced off of the desk and she lightly raked her nails down his back as he shagged her to completion. His hips sped up in the midst of her orgasm, and a minute or two later he pulled out of her, kneeled on the desk above her and wanked himself until he came into her mouth.

“Swallow it all like a good little slut,” he commanded. Susan did so, making sure to give an exaggerated gulp for his benefit.

“This was a very productive meeting, Miss Bones,” he said a few minutes later as he escorted her out of his office as if nothing had happened. “We’ll let you know in a few days.” They were both perfectly dressed, and no one suspected a thing. Never would any of their colleagues dreamed that Harry had claimed Susan’s panties as a keepsake and stuffed them in a locked drawer, leaving her to spend the rest of the day concealing a very naughty secret underneath her work robes.   

Chapter 4: Birthday Bondage (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Ginny finally gets Harry to tell her what he wants for his birthday. She’s nervous, but willing to try anything for him. (Harry/Ginny)

Content Warnings: Bondage, sensory deprivation

Chapter Text

“What is it, Harry? C’mon, you can tell me.”

Ginny had told her fiancée that she was going to give him a special treat for his birthday: her. He could take her in any way he wanted, no matter the position. She’d been expecting him to leap at the offer, but instead he’d gone shy and said he was fine with their usual stuff. He was quite comfortable with sex and talking about sex by now, so obviously there was indeed something he wanted to try but he was too nervous to bring it up. That just wouldn’t do.

“Tell me,” she said, poking him in the side. He shook his head again, sticking to his stubborn silence. It was time to bring out her secret weapon. “If you don’t tell me what it is that you’re too afraid to ask for, I’m going to tell Hermione that we were shagging in the loo during her wedding.”

“You wouldn’t,” he said, eyes widening in horror. Hermione would never let them, and especially him, hear the end of it if she found out.

“Try me,” Ginny answered, crossing her arms and staring him down. His defiance deflated before her eyes.

“I want to tie you up,” he mumbled.

“…Oh,” she said quietly. Not much made her blush these days, but she now quite resembled the squeaking girl with a hopeless crush she’d been when she first met him. She’d thought he might want to spank her or something. Bondage was well beyond anything they’d ever done!

“See, that’s why I didn’t want to tell you,” he said, hanging his head. “I’m sorry. Forget I brought it up.”

“No, no, it’s okay,” she said to him. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach at his suggestion, but she hated to see him looking so dejected. “So do you have some rope, or should we just conjure some?” His head snapped up and he stared at her.

“Are you serious?” he asked, disbelieving. “You’re really okay with this?”

“I did say anything,” she said, fighting down her anxiety. As reluctant as she was to have her control taken away from her like this, she loved her fiancée and trusted him with her life. She could trust him with her body too.

--

Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!

Ginny grunted into her gag as Harry thrust into her pussy, bottoming out inside of her again and again. He seemed to be having the time of his life, as she couldn’t remember the last time he’d been able to fuck her this hard for this long. And all of this after he’d already roughly fucked her face and cum down her throat!

That was before the gag had been put in, but otherwise her state was the same. She was tied up spread eagle on the bed, with conjured ropes binding her arms to the headboard and her ankles to the bed posts. He hadn’t stopped there either; she was also blindfolded.

She was completely at his mercy, unable to move, speak or see. Before today she couldn’t have ever imagined being okay with being so powerless, but a funny thing happened shortly after he started fucking her face. She found herself growing wet.

Ginny would have never trusted anyone else in this way, but ceding control to Harry felt right. He was her lover and her hero, as well as everyone else’s hero. She’d always loved having sex with him, but this was a different side of him, the fighter, the side that struck fear into dark wizards everywhere. She welcomed this side of Harry as readily as every other.  

Being restrained and deprived of her senses and ability to communicate like this was strange, but it allowed her to appreciate sex in a different way. She didn’t have to worry about moving her body to match his, or telling him how good he was doing, or give him a smoldering look with her eyes to try and coax more out of him. She could focus solely on enjoying the feeling of his big cock hitting deep inside of her. And enjoy it she was; she’d already cum on his cock three times, and unless she was mistaken she was pretty sure she’d hit a fourth time before he was done.

MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!!” Sure enough, Harry’s magic wand got her off one more time and she screamed into her gag.

She was surprised when Harry pulled out a few minutes later, since he definitely hadn’t come inside of her. Why had he stopped? She couldn’t see what he was doing and couldn’t ask him; all she could do was wait there helplessly for whatever came next.

What came next was Harry himself. She flinched in surprise when she felt the first spurt of cum hit her cheek. It was soon followed by another shot, and another, and another. She couldn’t see herself, but she could feel how thoroughly he’d coated her freckled cheeks in his semen.

She relaxed on the bed as she felt the ropes begin to loosen. She knew he was going to be nervous about her reaction once she was freed, but he had nothing to worry about.

They would not be waiting until his next birthday to do this again.

Chapter 5: Free to Explore (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Sirius escapes the confines of Grimmauld Place, and finds a very fun use for his freedom at a muggle bar. (Sirius/two female OCs)

Chapter Text

  

Sirius Black set his empty beer mug down on the bartop and sighed in satisfaction. It tasted like freedom.

He knew Dumbledore would be furious with him for sneaking out of Grimmauld, but being a prisoner in his own home was driving him insane. It wasn’t as bad as Azkaban obviously, but in its own way it was just as frustrating. He felt the restlessness building inside of him, and had needed to get away desperately. Dumbledore would surely scold him for being reckless and going out into the open while he was still a wanted man, but there wasn’t much risk he could see. He highly doubted that anyone in this muggle bar had ever even heard the name Sirius Black.

That didn’t mean he’d gone completely ignored though. He liked to think that he still held onto some of the roguish good looks of his younger self despite his years in Azkaban, and after over a year of freedom his body wasn’t as gaunt as it had been upon his escape. He’d seen one or two women let their eyes linger on him, but the most intriguing were the lithe blonde and the busty brunette who had been openly eyeing him off and on ever since they sat down together at the bar. It was obvious they were a couple, which only made their interest in him even more intriguing. Maybe they were looking to explore the possibilities of bringing a man into the bedroom and were considering him for the position? Only one way to find out.

He motioned for the bartender, intending to buy both ladies a drink, but it turned out they’d beaten him to the punch. The bartender served him another drink, and the blonde smiled and gave him a wink. He retuned the smile and walked over to them, drink in hand. Tonight had begun as him just wanting to escape his glorified prison for a few hours and drink his frustrations away without Molly Weasley hovering over him, but perhaps he’d stumbled upon an even better way to relieve his stress.

--

“Yes! Ah, yes!” The brunette, whose name was Sara, bounced up and down on Sirius’ lap. “I love my dildo, but I never imagined a real cock would feel this good!”

Sirius could understand the sentiment. He’d had his share of women back in his younger days (more than his share, to be honest), but he’d been afraid that those days were behind him. Being inside of a woman again after so long was incredible. He wasn’t sure if it was because it had been so long for him or because this was her first time taking a real dick, but he couldn’t remember ever being inside of a pussy that felt this snug around his cock. And she was moving her busty body atop of him quite energetically too; the way her big breasts bounced in his hands attested to that. He wished he could see her tits in action too, but losing that view was a small price to pay for what he was seeing instead.

The reason he couldn’t watch Sara’s tits in action was he had a faceful of her girlfriend’s pussy. The blonde, Samantha, had been with men before and so willingly allowed Sara to have his cock while she settled for sitting on his face. Sirius wasn’t going to let her think of that as some consolation prize though. He had always prided himself on his ability to please a woman with his tongue, and he found the skills coming back to him easily enough once he got going. Samantha seemed to approve, rocking her hips against his face and moaning as he explored her with his tongue.

“Fuck!” she cried. “Half the reason I switched to girls was that no guy ever had a tongue worth a damn, but you can eat me as good as any woman!” Sirius could think of no higher compliment.

Sara, the only one who was being introduced to something for the first time, predictably broke first. She let out a cute little breathless moan as she hit her peak. Her cunt tightening around him was enough to spell the end for Sirius, who squeezed her big breasts harder and thrust his hips up into her as he came inside of the condom they’d had him wear (he knew a spell that would’ve done the trick too, but he couldn’t exactly reveal that to them.)

Sirius had never been one to leave a lover unsatisfied, and he wasn’t about to start now. He kept licking at Samantha throughout his own orgasm, and his efforts were soon rewarded.

Ohhhhh!” she shouted. “Yes, God, yes! I---mmmph!”

Samantha’s orgasmic cries were muffled by Sara’s lips, and as the kiss intensified, Sirius’s lips quirked into a grin. He always loved listening to his lover cry out in orgasm, but having those cries cut off because she was making out with her girlfriend was an even more rewarding sound.

He would be returning to 12 Grimmauld Place with the biggest smile on his face. Nothing, not the guilt trip from Dumbledore or the scolding from Molly, would be able to take it away from him.      

Chapter 6: A King's Seed (ASoIaF/GoT)

Summary:

Melisandre ties Gendry to the bed, but she doesn’t want his blood or a shadow baby from him. She wants the real thing. (Melisandre/Gendry)

Chapter Text

“Relax, boy,” Melisandre said. Gendry looked nervous as he struggled ineffectually to free his arms that she’d just tied to the bed. “You have nothing to fear.”

He truly didn’t. Originally she’d wanted his blood, but she’d since changed her mind. She didn’t want his blood, and she didn’t want to birth a baby born of shadow. She wanted a real, flesh and blood baby, one conceived with not just a king’s blood, but with a king’s seed.

He was already hard, so Melisandre only had to straddle his hips. She didn’t stick him in right away though; first she gripped him by the shaft and rubbed herself along his impressive length. She did so not only because his cock felt good brushing against her like this, but because it drew such delicious groans from him as well. He stared up at her, his eyes filled with fear and awe and desperate need. He was in way over his head, this green boy. But he was Robert Baratheon’s bastard. He had the blood of kings flowing through his veins; he would give her what she needed. It also didn’t hurt that he had a nice, strong young body, not to mention a cock that was well above average in both length and thickness. He was an unexpectedly tantalizing treat, this former blacksmith’s apprentice.

Figuring she’d teased him enough, and worrying that he might spend before she could even get him inside of her if she drew this out any longer, she held his cock steady and lowered her hips to take him inside of her. He groaned and threw his head back right away. That was understandable; he was green, inexperienced, barely even a man at this point, and she knew what she was doing. She’d lived a long life, after all, and she’d had to use her body many times in order to accomplish her goals.

Rarely had she ever enjoyed herself this much though. Maybe that was because she was doing this for the purpose of getting truly pregnant and creating a flesh and blood baby instead of a shadowy construct that was only going to be used as a mere tool in the service of the Lord of Light.

Maybe that wasn’t giving the boy himself enough credit though. He had a nice cock, not the biggest she’d ever seen or fucked, but far from the smallest as well. But as nice as the cock itself felt as she bounced her hips and fucked herself down onto it, it was primarily his reactions that were really appealing to her. Most of the men that she’d seduced and used for her own purposes had gone in with at least some idea of what they were getting into. Most, like King Stannis, were men with some degree of experience in the bedchamber.

This green boy, this Gendry, he was different. She merely had to watch his expressive, wide-eyed, open-mouthed face to see how out of his depth he was. He’d been a strong, handsome, strapping young lad, and with a nice cock to boot, but now she was truly making him a man. She kept her eyes fixed on his face the entire time, rocking her body on his confidently, secure in the knowledge that she was the most beautiful woman he would ever fuck, and that he would never be able to forget being introduced to sex by the Red Priestess Melisandre.

“I, oh, oh,--“

Melisandre understood what he was trying to say perfectly well. She didn’t need to hear the words at all; she’d done this enough to recognize when a man was nearing his end.

“Do it,” she said. She smiled down at him, took him all the way inside so her cunt almost reached his balls, and rocked her hips back and forth.

“But I’m, I’ll-“

Do it,” she repeated, more firmly this time. “Spend yourself inside of me. Give me your seed.”

His eyes got even bigger. He’d been thinking with his cock, and only now did he realize that she wanted far more from him than a simple fuck. It was way too late for him to do anything about it now though. It would have been too late even if he wasn’t tied down to the bed, because there was no stopping his body’s reactions now. He could only groan helplessly as his hips jerked and he began to shoot his seed inside of her.

“That’s it.” Melisandre sighed and allowed herself a satisfied smile. It was far from her first time having a man spend himself inside of her, but it was the first time she’d done so for the same reason every other woman did. She thought about the end result of this, the child she was aiming to conceive, and it was with that thought that her cunt clenched around his cock as she went through an orgasm of her own.

Melisandre, never one for sentimentality, dismounted Gendry and undid his bondage without a word. Then she stood up and walked towards the door, still nude. There would be no cuddling or words of endearment here. She’d gotten what she wanted from him, at least for now.

“Is that it?” Was he hopeful, or disappointed? Surely it had to be the latter, especially as she could feel his eyes on her swaying ass as she walked away from him.

“For now,” she said, not looking back. “I’ll pay you another visit tomorrow, and we’ll do it again. Without the bondage, if you prefer.” As this was the first time she’d had sex for natural procreation instead of her usual shadows, she couldn’t be sure if it would be totally effective. Repeat performances would be required to ensure she was going to give birth to a child of kings.

Chapter 7: Susan's Punishment (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Susan’s got the job, but she screws up only a month in and is called into Harry’s office for her punishment. (Harry/Susan)

Chapter Text

This is a direct sequel to Chapter 3-'Susan's Promotion.'

 

“Count them out, Head Auror Bones.”

Susan gasped as Harry’s hand smacked her bare bottom for the first time. “One! Two! Three!”

On and on it went, the Head of the DMLE bending the new Head Auror over his desk and spanking her ass. It sounded like something out of one of Hannah’s smutty romance novels, but it was really happening.

Susan’s ‘performance’ had earned her the promotion she’d been desperate for, but she was only a month into the job and had already made a major error. Her quarterly expense report had been due over a week ago, but she’d forgotten to even start on it, much less turn it in to the Minister. Harry had covered for her with Kingsley, as much because he knew it would make him look bad too if his newly chosen Head Auror already screwed something up so soon into her tenure as out of any concern for her. Her job was safe and Kingsley didn’t know she was responsible for the lapse, but she was paying the price for her mistake now.

Again and again, Harry’s strong hand struck her plump, pale butt hard enough for the slap of palm on rump to ring in her ears. Hopefully he’d remembered to silence the door, because otherwise there was no way this wasn’t going to get out.

“…Seventeen! Eighteen! Nineteen! T-twenty!” Susan planted her face in the middle of Harry’s desk as he reached the final spank. He ran his hand across her butt, rubbing her sore, stinging ass cheeks and making her shiver.

“I hope you don’t think your punishment is over with just that,” Harry said roughly. Susan slowly picked her head up off of the desk.

“Hmm?” she mumbled, turning around on shaky legs and staring at him.

“You haven’t even been on the job for a month and you’ve already made me go out of my way to cover for you, in front of the Minister himself,” he said. “Twenty spanks are nowhere near enough to cover that. Get on your knees.”

Susan groaned, but fell to her knees right away. What else could she do? Harry was right; she’d fucked up bad, and her ambitions to make it to the top might have been severely damaged if not destroyed outright if he hadn’t covered for her. She owed him this, this and so much more. If he wanted to use her mouth as recompense, how could she complain? She parted her lips and opened her mouth wide.

“That’s better,” he said. He still gave her a cockslap across the cheek first, just to show her who was in charge, but then he put his hands on her head and shoved the head of his prick into her open mouth. He didn’t start fucking her face like she was expecting though. “Well, go on and suck it. You might as well do some work in this building.”

Susan got to work immediately, sealing her lips around his cockhead and suckling at it while she also wrapped a hand around his shaft. This wasn’t her first time sucking Harry’s cock; it wasn’t even her first time sucking his cock in this office. Most women would struggle with a dick this large, but Susan was prepared. She knew what she needed to do.

Her mouth bobbed on his cock, and her hand jerked whatever happened to not be in her mouth at the time. But she didn’t get lazy and keep repeating the same routine; she knew that Harry liked it when she switched things up. That’s just what she did. One minute she’d be concentrating on sliding her lips from the tip all the way down to the base, the next she’d pull back and focus on just the head with slurps and kisses, and the next she’d go lower and suck on his balls. Susan constantly rotated her approach, always coming at her boss from a different angle and offering him something fresh, showing him another technique she had in her possession. She’d failed him by making a stupid mistake during her first month as Head Auror, so by way of apology she put all of the effort she could muster into making sure she gave him the best blowjob she could.

Susan’s efforts worked too. It was obvious how much Harry was enjoying her mouth. Even if she hadn’t been able to tell it from his body language and the way his hands clenched at and tugged on her hair, he made sure to flat out tell her.

“That’s good, Bones,” he said with a groan. “You’ve been all but useless as the Head Auror so far, but at least you know how to suck a cock.”

Some might have considered it an insult, but for Susan his words served as motivation that drove her to suck even harder. If she wanted to continue her upward climb in the Ministry, she needed Harry’s continued support, and in order to hold onto that she needed him to value her. She would do her best to make sure she regained his confidence and proved herself as a capable Head Auror, but if being a talented cocksucker was the only way she could please him right now and get back in his good graces, she’d be the best damn cocksucker he’d ever seen.    

“Here it comes, Bones!” He held her head in place, pulled his cock out of her mouth and sprayed her face with a sticky load of cum, hitting her from her forehead all the way down to her chin. A generous helping landed on her lips, and her tongue darted out to lick it up.

“Nice work,” he said. “But you’re still in hot water with me. Come back tomorrow for some more punishment.”

“Yes sir,” she said dutifully, bowing her head and keeping her eyes closed so his semen wouldn’t sting them.

Chapter 8: Alive and Well (Steins;Gate)

Summary:

When Okabe has a nightmare, Kurisu takes it upon herself to comfort him. (Rintaro Okabe/Kurisu Makise)

Chapter Text

Blood.

So much blood. Her blood. She was bleeding, dying in his arms, and it was his fault. He’d stabbed her. He hadn’t meant to, but it was him. He was responsible. It had been his scream that the past version of himself had heard, and his hand that had plunged the knife into her body.

It was him. He’d tried to save her, but it was him all along. It was him. He’d killed her. It was him.

“IT WAS ME!” he shouted. His eyes shot open and he sat up hard enough that he nearly gave himself whiplash, not that he noticed any of that, caught up in the remembrance as he was.  “IT WAS ME! IT WAS ME!”

Okabe!” The shout broke through the fog of blood and pain, and it was only then that he became aware of his surroundings. He wasn’t back there, in the closet of death, but in his own bed. And he wasn’t alone in that bed. There was a hand on his, shaking him by the shoulder. He followed the path of that hand up a pale arm and into the concerned face of Makise Kurisu, very much alive.

“Christina?” he mumbled.

“I’m here,” she said softly, so concerned about him that she didn’t even react to the nickname. “I’ve been trying to wake you for several minutes.”

“Was I shouting in my sleep?” he asked. She nodded, looking pained.

“Were you dreaming about…that day?” She didn’t need to specify which one. There were plenty of things he’d experienced across various worldlines that could have given him nightmares, but only one kept coming back again and again. It had been several years since, but that day still came back to haunt his nightmares.

“Yes.” He closed his eyes and nodded, but she wouldn’t allow that. She tucked his hand under his jaw and stroked his chin.

“Hey. Look at me.” Reluctantly he opened his eyes, and saw his girlfriend leaning over him. “I’m here. You stopped it. You saved me. I’m here.”

“You’re here,” he repeated faintly. Now that he’d been pulled out of the dream, his mind remembered the truth of it, that he had indeed saved both her and Mayuri years ago. He’d saved his assistant, who was now so much more to him. But knowing that fact, and even feeling her touch, couldn’t wholly erase the memory of feeling her die in his arms and knowing he was responsible. It hadn’t just been a dream, after all. It had really happened, and that made the memory of it so much worse than a normal nightmare.

“Maybe I need to prove it to you,” she said. Her hands slipped his boxers off, and then she shimmied out of her sleeping shorts and panties. She climbed on top of him and rubbed herself against his cock. In spite of the terror of the dream, feeling her sliding against him quickly got him hard.

She rose her hips and guided him into her, slowly sitting down and taking more and more of his cock into her. He hissed; it always felt so tight inside of her no matter how many times they did this. Maybe it was because she was so slender. Or maybe it was because she was just perfect.

There was none of the awkwardness of their first few times. Makise knew exactly what she was doing now, and she had no problem rolling her hips and fucking herself on his cock. He watched her flat stomach flex as she rocked back and forth on him, and his hands went to her night shirt, pushing it up out of the way so he could see more of her sexy skin.

“All you had to do was ask,” she said, smirking. She helped him pull the shirt up and over her head. She wore no bra to bed, so her cute little milky white breasts were right there for him to look at and touch. He reached up and cupped her cute perky boobs. Kurisu groaned and leaned down enough so she could kiss him, but not so much that she took away his easy access to her chest. It was the best of both worlds as far as he was concerned.

She continued to grind her hips and slide him around inside her pussy, but what had begun as a relaxed, gentle ride got a little hotter and more intense as the pleasure mounted for them both. Kurisu’s hips thrust faster, and her perky breasts shook in his hands as she fucked herself harder on his cock. For Okabe it was less about worrying about the sex itself and more about just basking in her company. She was here, alive, with him in their bed. She was alive, she was healthy, and she loved him. All his hard work, all the hopping across world lines and losing his friends over and over again and nearly driving himself insane in the process, had been worth it. He would gladly do it all again, a million times if necessary, if it meant he never lost her.

It was a miracle that Christina was alive, and it was an even greater miracle to watch her body shake and feel her pussy spasm around him as his cock helped her reach orgasm.

Okabe,” she sighed, kissing him. He accepted the kiss gladly, just as he would gladly accept every embrace they would share, now and forever. Every second he got to spend with his lovely assistant Christina was a gift he would treasure, and so he did now. He moaned into her mouth and twitched when his own orgasm hit, shooting his semen into her.

They remained like that long after the pleasure had died down. Kurisu snuggled up on top of Okabe, tucking her head under his chin and closing her eyes. He didn’t mind bearing her body weight. She was slender, and besides, he liked feeling the gentle rise and fall of her chest. It reminded him that she was here, with him, alive and well.      

Chapter 9: Truth or Dare (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Gryffindor quidditch players past and present (plus Hermione) play a memorable game of truth or dare.

Pairings listed in end notes if you want to be spoiled.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ron wasn’t sure how he’d found himself in this position.

Gryffindor won the quidditch cup earlier that day for what would be his and Harry’s final time. Fred and George, as well as the former female chaser trio that had already graduated, had watched from the stands and joined in the celebration afterwards. Eventually a group of former and current Gryffindors broke off from the rest for a game of truth or dare.

“What were you thinking when Ron accidentally broke your nose on the pitch that one time and then shouted at you until you cried?” That was the question that had been posed to Demelza Robins, and her truth (helped along by the potion George had passed around to help everyone ‘loosen up’) was what had turned this party game into one none of them would forget.

“I was thinking that I wanted him to apologize with his tongue,” she had admitted while blushing and hiding her face behind her hands shyly. There was nothing shy about her now though, with her clothes stripped off and Ron’s face buried between her legs.

Fred had immediately dared him to give Demelza the apology she deserved. He’d grinned, not expecting his little brother to actually go through with it, but he was just as surprised as the rest when Ron had kissed the younger woman and guided her down onto her back. Now here they were, with Ron holding her plump thighs apart and flattening his tongue out to give her the best apology he could. Her hand clutched at his red hair and her hips humped against his face in a silent demand for more (silent because her mouth was too busy moaning to form words.)

And more he would give her. If this was what she wanted by way of apology for him being a git in his sixth year, he would not stop apologizing until she accepted it by squirting her forgiveness on his tongue.

--

Hermione had never expected to find herself in this position.

She was no stranger to sex, not some blushing virgin, but being spit roasted by the Weasley twins was a new level of daring for her.

The room had gotten hotter after Ron’s stunning acceptance of Fred’s dare, so it was no surprise when on Hermione’s next turn her truth was to admit the naughtiest sexual fantasy she’d ever had. She had summoned her Gryffindor courage and confessed that being double teamed by Fred and George had always given her the biggest orgasms when masturbating. The twins had quickly decided to make that fantasy into a reality. They got her down on her hands and knees on the carpet, with Fred holding onto her hips and slamming into her from behind while George’s cock was in her mouth.

Neither of them went easy on her either. Fred fucked her hard enough that she could easily hear the clapping of his hips meeting her ass with every thrust, and the combination of her body being rocked forward and George rocking into her made her gag around his large cock. She didn’t demand that he stop though. She didn’t want any of this to stop, ever. She’d never been shagged so hard, nor had she sucked a cock so big that she couldn’t help but gag around it as it sank into her throat. Having both of those things happening to her at the same time, all while knowing it was the Weasley twins doing it to her and making a long-held erotic fantasy come true, was without question the hottest thing she’d ever experienced in her life.

Hermione Granger, know-it-all bushy-haired bookworm, was letting out her inner slut and loving every second of it.

--

Was Harry dreaming? That was the only possible explanation for the position he now found himself in.

With his two best friends and their respective ‘partners’ otherwise occupied, the game was down to just him and the female chaser trio. Angelina had smiled knowingly as she dared Katie to finally make a move on the boy she’d been crushing on since her second year, and the blonde had replied that she’d only do so if Angelina and Alicia helped her.

That was how Harry found himself in a scene straight out of a porno: a foursome with all three of his beautiful former teammates. Katie Bell, who had apparently been attracted to him all these years without him ever knowing, bounced on his cock, her tight pussy squeezing him tight. Katie must not have been kidding about having wanted him for years, because he didn’t think he’d ever had a girl ride him with such enthusiasm. It felt just as good for him as it did for her though. She was the tightest he’d ever had, and it felt amazing.

What also felt amazing was Alicia Spinnet licking and sucking on his testicles while her friend rode his cock. He’d heard the other boys in his dorm talk about how pretty Alicia’s smile was and how full her lips were, and now those lips and that mouth were worshipping his balls.

Both of those things felt wonderful, and he was sure it would have been a treat to watch too. He couldn’t be too upset about not being able to see any of it though, considering the reason his vision was obstructed. Angelina Johnson had stripped her clothes off and lowered her pussy down onto his face, claiming his mouth for herself while her friends focused on his groin. She rocked her hips against his face while he ate her out, and Harry was more than happy to put his hands on her firm ass and swirl his tongue against her lovely pussy.

Three things happened within fairly close proximity to each other. First, Angelina put her dark hands against his pale cheeks, hunched forward and let out a long, low groan as she squirted on Harry’s face and into his mouth. Next, Katie orgasmed atop his cock with a string of expletives that shocked him, coming from the normally cheerful girl. Finally, being assaulted by Angelina squirting against his face, Alicia sucking hard on his balls and Katie’s tight pussy squeezing his cock all at once, Harry came. His orgasm seemed to go on forever, with spurt after spurt of semen shooting from his cock and into Katie’s pussy, filing her up with his seed.

“Holy shit,” Katie moaned as the four of them settled into the afterglow. “That was amazing.”

“I hope you don’t think you’ll be keeping him all to yourself,” Angelina commented. “Next time I’m taking his cock.”

Next time? There would be a next time?

“Best quidditch cup party ever,” he mumbled, closing his eyes and reaching out to squeeze Katie’s ass with one hand while the other rested on Alicia’s belly.     

Notes:

Ron/Demelza, Hermione/Fred/George, Harry/Katie/Angelina/Alicia

Chapter 10: Only One Queen (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Summary:

Aegon the Conqueror takes only one wife. Visenya is all he needs. (Aegon/Visenya)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sibling incest

Chapter Text

At one point Aegon had considered taking both of his sisters to wife, making them both queens by his side. But he chose to abandon that idea quickly. Partially that was because he feared that having two wives and two queens on whom he would father children could create bitterness and strife over who might succeed him as king once he passed. Taking just one wife would simplify that, but this wasn’t the only reason he’d made Visenya his wife and had Rhaenys remain his sister.

Visenya was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, the most beautiful woman in the entire world. And she was his now, all his. His lover, his wife, his queen, and the mother of his future children, the princes and princesses who would make sure the Targaryen dynasty was eternal.

“Yes, Aegon! Yes, give it to me! Give it to me, my husband!”

Visenya wrapped her legs around Aegon’s body, keeping him close while he thrust into her. This had become a common occurrence since their wedding, to their mutual delight. They’d taken to sex as naturally as they’d taken to conquest, though one was far more pleasurable than the other. As much satisfaction as Aegon admittedly felt from cowing the mighty lords of Westeros and beating the stubborn ones into submission, nothing could compare to the bliss that he found in bed with his wife.

Though he would obviously never know what it was like to breed with the younger of the Targaryen sisters, he imagined that sex with Rhaenys would have been light and fun and flirty, just like her. Sex with Visenya wasn’t ever playful or breezy; it was hard and passionate and intense. Aegon knew which of the two he preferred.

Her arms and legs held him close and she gasped and moaned into his ear with every thrust, and she even bit into his shoulder in her passion. Visenya was no timid woman in bed. She was just as forceful and commanding in their bed chamber as she was when she rode her dragon Vhagar or wielded Dark Sister into battle against her enemies. His wife matched Aegon step for step and move for move, meeting his thrusts directly and moving her body against him in turn. Aegon would have it no other way. He needed a strong wife by his side and in his bed, a fierce queen who would help him rule the newly conquered Westeros and establish the Targaryen dynasty, and Visenya was that strong queen.

She wasn’t all sternness and strength though. He’d seen a change in her since he informed her he would be marrying her and her alone, and it had become even more pronounced after the wedding had actually happened. Her formerly cold and often distant demeanor had given way to a woman who loved passionately and fiercely, and allowed him to see it. Now that she knew he was hers and no one else’s, she had taken off her proverbial armor and welcomed her husband into her heart and her bed with openness.

“Fuck me!” she cried. “Fuck me, Aegon! Keep going, harder, harder!”

Going harder was not going to be any problem for Aegon. He was all too happy to shove his cock into his wife as hard as he possibly could. Her king speared into her with rough, deep thrusts that were hard enough to make her big breasts bounce wildly, hard enough to make the bed creak beneath them. They were fucking hard enough that the guard posted outside the door could surely hear them going at it, not that either of them cared. This was what husbands and wives were supposed to do, and kings and queens as well. It was their responsibility to do this, to fuck and to create as many heirs as they could so their rule would be as secure as it could possibly be. Let the guards hear, let the servants hear, let the entire realm here him fuck his queen.

Sex between Aegon and Visenya never lasted long. It couldn’t have, given how hard they pushed each other, nor did it need to be. They were fucking for a purpose beyond mere pleasure. The harder Aegon fucked his queen the sooner he could fill her with his seed, and the sooner he did that the sooner she could get him ready to go again. They needed many heirs, after all, so the sooner he got her pregnant the better.

“You’re close, aren’t you?” Visenya asked, though she didn’t really need to. They’d fucked often enough by now that she knew how to read him quite well. He had no doubt that she could see his impending orgasm written all over his face and feel it in the urgency of his thrusts. She knew what was coming, and couldn’t wait for it. Her purple eyes flashed with intent, and she tightened her grip on him. “Do it!” she shouted. “Give me your seed, husband! Give me your seed, and let you give you an heir!”

They were words that Aegon had heard before, but they never failed to excite him. The thought of planting a baby inside of her, of breeding his beautiful strong queen and creating the first of many Targaryen princes and princesses with her was all the incentive he needed to make those last few thrusts and then fire his seed into her. He kept himself firmly lodged inside of her, not even thinking of moving until he was sure he’d given her every drop.

The fierce, stern queen held her king lovingly afterwards, resting her head on his chest and throwing an arm across his middle. Soon enough she would shift down and get him erect again, with her hand or perhaps her mouth, and then they would do it all over again. But for now they were both content to relax and enjoy their closeness, not as a king and a queen but simply as a man and a woman who were in love.        

Chapter 11: I'm Sorry, Daddy! (Steins;Gate)

Summary:

Kurisu has been a bad girl. It’s up to her ‘daddy’ to punish her. (Okabe/Kurisu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Spanking, Daddy Kink

Chapter Text

“I’ve been a bad girl, daddy.” Kurisu walked into the kitchen wearing her white lab coat and nothing else that he could see. Her nipples were covered but he still could see most of her breasts, not to mention her smooth, pale belly. The coat hung down her legs, but since it wasn’t pulled tightly around her he caught tantalizing glimpses of her bare legs as well. One thing he didn’t see any trace of was underwear. That confirmed it; she was definitely naked underneath that coat.

“I-is that so?” Okabe cleared his throat and did his best to sound authoritative rather than aroused. “What have you done, young lady?”

“I masturbated in your bed. See?” She pulled her coat up to expose her crotch, and he had to bite back a groan. “It’s all wet.”

“I can see that,” he said, allowing himself to stare at her pussy under the guise of confirming the facts. 

“I squirted all over the sheets too,” she continued. “I made a big mess, daddy.”

“That was very naughty of you, Christina,” he said sternly. He knew what was expected of him by now, knew how to play his role. He still didn’t fully understand her daddy kink, but he was happy to play along. He would give her whatever she needed, even if what she needed was ‘punishment.’ “I’m going to have to discipline you again, aren’t I?”

“If you think that’s best,” she said, bowing her head in submission. He didn’t miss the spark of excitement on her face though.

“I have no choice.” He pushed his chair farther away from the table and patted his leg. “Come here, Christina.”

“Yes, daddy.” She hurried over and laid her body across his lap. Okabe grabbed the lab coat in his hands and pushed it up her body, bunching it up around her breasts. She held onto it without needing to be asked, holding it out of his way and leaving him free to devote all of his attention to administering the punishment she so desperately needed.

“I’m going to spank you now, Christina,” he said. He rubbed his hand across her round, pale ass, knowing it was going to look a lot more colorful by the time he was done. “I won’t assign a number ahead of time. I’m just going to keep spanking you, and after every spank you’re going to say, “I’m sorry, daddy.” Once I feel that you’ve learned your lesson, we’ll stop. Is that understood?”

“Yes, daddy,” she said right away. She wiggled her hips against him, either to get herself in better position or because she was too excited to stay still. He rubbed his hand across her ass for a bit and then pulled it back. He held back and delayed the first spank, letting her think about and anticipate what was coming before it actually began. He listened to her shaky, excited breaths, drawing out the tension and waiting for the right moment to strike.

Smack! Kurisu moaned loudly when his hand landed on her bare left ass cheek for the first time. “I’m sorry, daddy!” she gasped. He pulled his hand back and delivered another spank, this time to the right cheek. “I’m sorry, daddy!”

Okabe had done this often enough by now to get quite good at it. He hadn’t really known what he was doing the first time she got him to play into her daddy kink and punish her, having never spanked anyone before, but he was now well practiced at smacking Makise Kurisu’s ass. At first he kept his spanks evenly spaced out and distributed across both cheeks, establishing a rhythm of smacking flesh and Kurisu repeating “I’m sorry, daddy!” in between each one.

No good spanking stayed steady the entire way through though. Eventually he began switching things up. He started varying the time between each spank, sometimes administering one after another in quick succession and other times pulling his hand to his side and letting her squirm in anticipation while she waited for the next blow to land. She never knew which cheek was about to get swatted either. Maybe he’d go back and forth between them, or maybe one cheek would get five or six in a row. If she got comfortable and was able to anticipate what he was going to do, he wasn’t doing his job or giving her what she needed from him.

He could hear her sharp breaths and the way her voice shook every time she responded to a spank, and he could feel her squirming against him, rubbing her bare pussy against his leg. He knew he was giving Kurisu exactly what she needed, and he also knew that it wasn’t time for him to end the spanks just yet.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Ten hard spanks landed across Kurisu’s left ass cheek, one after the other, barely even giving her time for each “I’m sorry, daddy!” before the next one. Then he capped it off by switching over to the right cheek and giving it one huge spank, putting all his might into the swing of his hand.

I’M SORRY, DADDY!” Kurisu screamed her head off, squirmed in his lap and squirted on his slacks. He’d been shocked the first time she came while being spanked; now he considered it a point of pride.

“I think you’ve learned your lesson now,” he said. He rubbed her ass with his sore palm and admired his handiwork.

Just as he’d envisioned, her normally pale ass now glowed bright red with his handprint. She would have wanted nothing less though. The harder he spanked her, the harder she came.

“Thank you, daddy,” she said softly, sounding exhausted as she came down from her high.

“You’re welcome, Christina. Just remember your lesson, and remember that I’m always here to take you over my knee and give you what you deserve.”

Chapter 12: New Professor: Hermione's Punishment (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Hermione is caught breaking the rules, and her professor wants to see how far she’ll go to buy his silence. (Hermione/OMC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teacher/Student relationship, older man/younger woman, blackmail, drug use, anal sex

Chapter Text

“An illegal time turner, Miss Granger? I hope you know how much trouble you’re in.”

Hermione gulped and shook her head. “Please, Professor Martin! I just wanted to make sure I could have enough time to properly study for my N.E.W.T.S.!” The new DADA professor shook his head, not moved by her plea.

“You might be a war hero, Miss Granger, but you still have to obey the rules like everyone else. What am I to do with you? What would Headmistress McGonagall think?”

“No, please, anything but that!” She couldn’t bear the thought of Professor McGonagall losing her respect in her. Having the woman she respected above all others shake her head in disappointment at her would be worse than any legal or disciplinary repercussions Hermione could face.

“Anything, you say?” The look on his face made her shiver. “I wonder if you really mean that. Detention, tonight.”

--

This wasn’t Hermione’s first detention, but it was one she was never going to forget.

“That’s it, Miss Granger. Take it. Take all of it! Merlin, it’s been years since I’ve buggered a pretty young thing like you!”

Sexual relations between students and professors were, of course, strictly forbidden, not that her professor seemed to care about that. She’d expected to write lines or clean supplies or perhaps even take a trip into the Forbidden Forest when she arrived to serve her detention, but had been shocked when he instead began to smoke the magic world’s answer to cannabis and offered her some as well. She’d hesitantly accepted, but smoking cannabis with her teacher had been far from the most outlandish thing that happened during her detention.

He’d suggested she pull off her robes and get more comfortable, and that hadn’t seemed like such a ridiculous suggestion to her in that moment. It was hot, after all! She’d been alert enough to realize that she shouldn’t agree to his following suggestion to take her bra and knickers off. He hadn’t forced her, saying everything that happened for the rest of the night would only happen with her permission and approval. But unspoken was the fact that she needed to please him if she wanted him to keep silent and not tell McGonagall about her illegal use of a time turner. The Hermione of a few hours ago might have rationalized that holding onto her mentor’s respect wasn’t worth taking off her clothes and fucking her professor, but whether it was the cannabis or the fact that it had been far too long since she’d had a proper fuck, she found herself stripping down easily enough.

She’d gasped when she got her first look at his cock, and he’d grinned and said she was going to appreciate it even more once it was inside of her. She wasn’t sure if appreciate was the right word, but she would definitely never forget what it felt like to have her teacher lay her out on his desk and stick his thick cock inside of her pussy. His wasn’t the first cock she’d taken but it was by far the biggest, and she’d never had a lover fuck her nearly so roughly. Her body had been rocked back and forth across his desk and she’d been helpless to fight the moans that he forced from her body as he slammed into her again and again until he came inside of her.

Hermione had thought that would be the end of it but she had been very wrong. He’d rolled her over onto her stomach and teased her by rubbing his cock head against her rear hole. He hadn’t just shoved it right in, of course; he’d waited for her to give her permission before he claimed her arse. She’d given it despite every part of her logical brain screaming that it was a terrible idea.

Professor Martin had at least cast a spell to clean her and prepare her before he penetrated her, but it was still a massive cock pushing into her bum; there was only so much that could be done to make it comfortable. He didn’t bugger her slowly either. He pounded into her arse every bit as hard as he’d fucked her pussy. It should have been incredibly painful, but while Hermione would admit to some discomfort, it was easily ignored. It was easy for her to forget that she shouldn’t be doing this, that she shouldn’t have ever taken her clothes off and allowed her professor to fuck her on his desk, much less stick his cock up her arse. At the moment it was impossible for her to think about anything other than the thrusts of his hips, the way his flesh smacked against her and his cock filled her bum. She was numb to any pain or regret, numb to anything other than the pleasure. She’d never expected to find pleasure from being buggered, but then again she’d never expected to get shagged by her teacher either.

She groaned when he pulled out and came, splattering his cum across not just the cheeks of her arse but also up to the small of her back. With his cock no longer inside of her and his body weight not there to prop her up anymore, she slid off of the desk and down onto her knees on the cold floor.

“I guess you really did mean anything,” he said. He grabbed her hair and wiped his cock against it, to which she only groaned. After everything she’d just done, what did it matter if he used her hair to clean his cock? “I think we’re going to have loads of fun this year, Miss Granger.”  

Chapter 13: Replacing Rhaegar (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Summary:

Prince Jon has been wed to his mother, and now it’s time for the bedding. She’s excited about it, but he’ll need some convincing. (Jon/Lyanna)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Mother/son incest, impregnation kink

Chapter Text

Prince Jon Targaryen had known he was going to have to marry his own mother from a very young age. It’s what old Westerosi law decreed and what was expected of him from the moment his father King Rhaegar unexpectedly died when Jon was young. He’d always felt a bit odd about the fact, but he’d had years to accept it and get used to it, or come as close as he could to getting used to it at least.

His mother had had no such issues. She’d told him often that she couldn’t wait for him to grow up so she could become his wife, and once he reached that age she had shown him just how excited she was. She’d always been affectionate but now her hugs and touches had become decidedly more sexual in nature. It had carried over into her speech as well, as she flirted with him and spoke suggestively about all the things she wanted to do to him.

There was no need for suggestion or flirtation anymore though. They were now married, and it was time for them to consummate that marriage. Jon was nervous about it, for more reasons than one, but his mother turned wife had no such concerns.

“Come to bed, husband,” she purred. Husband, she called him, not son. She’d barely mentioned his late father’s name around him in years, and he hadn’t come up once today. They’d gone through with the bedding, so she had been completely naked on the bed by the time the women had finally shoved him through the open door to their room. She’d reclined on her side in such a way that her large breasts were prominently displayed for him, and despite his uncertainty about marrying his own mother he had not been able to look away. Her body was magnificent. “Come and fuck me.”  

He joined her on the bed with some reluctance, but there was no reluctance from the former Lyanna Stark when she came to meet him and pulled him into a kiss. She moved boldly and confidently, pressing her body against his and working her lips forcefully. Jon felt like he was just along for the ride, any reluctance he felt about marrying his mother or replacing his all but forgotten father swallowed by the tender lips and supple body of Lyanna Targaryen.

She moved them so he was on his back on the bed and she was straddling him, pressing her smooth cunt against him and grinding back and forth against his cock. He’d already felt himself coming to life as soon as he entered the room and saw her nude body, but now he got the rest of the way. How could he not, with her sexy body pressed against him like this?

“Here it comes, baby,” she said. “I’m going to make you a man. My man. My husband.” She pointed his cock at her cunt and sat down, taking him all into her in one continuous motion and not stopping until she was sitting on him, her arse pressed against his thighs. “Ooh, that feels so good!” she cooed. “You feel perfect in me, baby. Like my cunt was made just for you, made to take your cock and give you children.” Jon couldn’t say anything. He was too overwhelmed by the feeling of being inside of his mother’s pussy. She wasn’t lying about how perfect it felt. And it felt even better when she pulled her sexy body up and then slid right back down onto him, filling herself up with his cock all over again. She kept doing it, building up speed and riding his cock faster, and as she did so her big breasts began to bounce enticingly. She noticed his fascination with her bouncing breasts and giggled.

“You like my big titties, Jon?” He could only nod. “You can touch them, you know. They’re all yours now.” As if to prove it, she took his hands and placed them right on her chest. He held her full tits in his hands as she continued to ride his cock. He groaned, more turned on than he’d ever been in his life. Mother or not, this was fucking incredible.

“If you like them now, just think about how much bigger they’re going to get after you get me pregnant,” she said. His eyes widened, both at her speaking openly about carrying his baby and at the idea of her already massive breasts getting even bigger. “Looks like somebody likes that idea. Well you know what, Jon? So do I! I want you to give me your seed! I want to carry your children, and I want you to play with my boobs when they fill with milk!”

Jon closed his eyes and groaned. His father was far from his mind now. Rhaegar was gone, and Lyanna Targaryen was Jon’s wife now! He held onto her breasts, already imagining what they would feel like in his hands when she was pregnant with his child. They’d get even bigger, and her belly would swell. He wanted to see it. He wanted to seed her, and show the entire world that she was his woman now.

“Cum in me, Jon!” Lyanna shouted. “Cum in me! Give me your seed!”

Jon did exactly that. He squeezed her breasts tight and grunted as he filled her with his seed. He’d known this would be expected of him tonight, but he was no longer merely doing his duty. This was what he wanted now. He wanted to cum inside of his mother, make her his and get to work on making the next generation of Targaryens with her.

He finished cumming, but he wasn’t finished with her just yet. She yelped in surprise when he rolled her onto her back and started thrusting into her, but her arms and legs wrapped around him and she moaned, holding onto him as they made another attempt at impregnating her.

Chapter 14: Jaune's Reward (RWBY)

Summary:

A lonely housewife decides to reward Jaune after his first week as a crossing guard. (Jaune/OFC)

Chapter Text

Being a crossing guard at the local elementary school wasn’t the most exciting job in the world, but Jaune could think of worse ways to spend his mornings and afternoons. Most of the kids were alert enough not to cause trouble, plus he’d had more than one grateful parent buy him a drink or bring him food as thanks for helping their children. He didn’t see himself staying at this job long-term, but it was fine for now.

“Jaune, thanks again for all your hard work!” A pretty brunette waved at him with one arm while balancing a casserole dish in her other hand, and he recognized her immediately as a mother of one of the kids. She’d stopped to talk to him nearly every day after all.

“You’re very welcome Ms. Smith!” He returned her wave with a friendly smile. She walked closer to him, and he did his best to focus only on her dimpled smile and not on the generous amount of cleavage he could see on display in her tank top.

“How has your first week been?” she asked. “None of the kids are being difficult, are they?”

“Not at all!” he said, shaking his head. “They’ve been good. Little Johnny especially.”

“I’m glad to hear he hasn’t been a pain,” she said. “His dad has him for the weekend, so he’ll be picking him up after school today. If he causes any trouble today, let me know on Monday.”

“Oh, I only worked the morning shift today,” he said. “I won’t see him until Monday morning.” He was confused when the woman’s smile widened at that bit of information.

“Does that mean you’re off work now?” she asked.

“Yep! I was just about to head home.”

“I see,” she said. “Well, I was going to give you this casserole to take home, but if you’re off now anyway you could just come back to my place and we could share it.”

“Are you sure?” His heart raced at the thought of going home with this beautiful single mother. “I don’t want you to go out of your way.”

“Oh please!” she said, waving off his concern. “You’d be doing me a favor, honestly; that house is too quiet when Johnny’s not around. And besides, I think you deserve a reward for all your hard work.”

--

The casserole has been delicious, but dessert had turned out even better.

“That’s it, Jaune! Just like that! Keep fucking me just like that!”

Ms. Smith (or Susan, as she’d insisted he call her) had flirted with him the entire way back to her house and all through lunch. He hadn’t had the best luck in pursuing women in the past, but he knew enough to recognize when one was throwing herself at him. When she’d put their plates away and come to sit on his lap, he’d been ready. He’d kissed her right on the lips, and after a brief but intense make out session he’d taken her into his arms and carried her to her room. Clothes had been peeled off in record time, and she’d been wet and ready for him by the time he pulled her panties off.

It hadn’t taken long to realize that Susan wasn’t interested in slow or gentle sex. She wanted to be fucked and she wanted to be fucked hard, so that’s exactly what he did for her. He got her down on her hands and knees and took her roughly from behind. His hands held her by the breasts, and his hips smacked against her ass every time he thrust in. She loved every second of it. The harder he moved and the deeper he slid his cock inside of her, the louder she moaned. When he got more daring, grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back, she moaned louder still.

“Fuck, yeah, that’s it!” she whined. “Fuck me hard, Jaune! Pull my fucking hair! God, I’ve needed this for so long!”

Jaune had needed it too, truth be told, but he doubted he’d been half as desperate as this horny divorced mother. If her idea of rewarding him was getting down on her hands and knees and asking him to fuck her as hard as he could, who was he to refuse?

Even if she hadn’t told him outright, Susan’s reactions would have betrayed how needy she was after her long dry spell. She was hypersensitive and enthusiastic about every push of his cock and every tug on her hair, and once he reached between her legs to rub at her clit with his thumb she was all but done for. She howled as he pounded her into an orgasm, the first she’d gotten from an actual dick in more than a year according to her. Watching this sexy young mother scream in ecstasy was erotic, and when added to the obvious physical pleasure of slamming his dick in and out of her Jaune’s own orgasm wasn’t too far behind.

“I’m going to cum,” he said, letting her know why he was about to stop and pull out of her. He was hoping she’d let him finish in her mouth or maybe even on her face, but she had other ideas.

“Keep going,” she said, panting. “Do it inside of me!”

“But…”

“Inside!” she shouted. “Give it to me, Jaune!”

There were many reasons why he shouldn’t honor that request, but let’s be honest, what guy would ever refuse to cum inside of a woman who wanted it? Rather than stopping he sped up, slapping against her harder and giving her all he could until he felt it.

“Here it comes,” he said, groaning as he began to cum inside of her. Susan’s only response was to moan mindlessly.

It had been awhile since Jaune had been with a woman, but he couldn’t remember ever producing so much semen. He just kept going and going, filling Susan’s pussy up with all of the cum she could ask for and then some.

He shook his head in disbelief after he pulled out, finally depleted. She’d brought him here to give him a reward, but maybe it was her who got the true prize. 

Chapter 15: No Storybook Hero (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Ginny is all grown up and ready to offer herself to her hero. He’s nothing like in the storybooks, but she doesn’t mind. (Ginny/Harry)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex, choking, anal sex, obsessed Ginny, dominant Harry

Chapter Text

Ginny Weasley had always worshipped Harry Potter. As a girl she’d read all the stories and dreamed of one day being rescued by her handsome hero, after which they would fall in love and have babies just like in the stories. But unlike all of the other girls who had read those same stories and had those same dreams, Ginny had actually lived them out. Harry had been her hero in real life, rescuing her from Tom and the basilisk in her first year at Hogwarts. What had until then been a childlike reverence and hero worship was immediately transfigured into nothing short of obsession. From that moment on her fate had been sealed. She was destined to devote her life to Harry Potter. She would be by his side forever, in whatever way he needed her.

She’d had to wait before she offered herself to him, of course. She’d been a girl then, and she’d had some growing up to do before she could be with her hero. But she was an adult witch now, and she was ready to be with her man. She’d been biding her time, and she’d determined tonight was the night to finally become one with her hero.

The alcohol had influenced that decision. He had been going really hard on the Firewhisky tonight, and Ron and Hermione had been relieved when she volunteered to see that he got home and into bed safely. Hermione had been a little concerned since she knew Ginny carried a torch for him, but she’d done a good job of behaving normally and not allowing the rest of the world to see just how devoted she was to her hero, so the brunette did not object when she took him by the arm and side-alonged him back to his flat as promised. She even took him straight up to bed, just like she’d promised. But rather than leaving once he was in bed, she set about seducing him.

She knew he was a horny drunk, and the way he groaned when she leaned over the bed to shove her tits against his face and bent down to wiggle her arse at him confirmed that her attempts at seduction were working. All that remained after that was to seal the deal.

“Harry, do you think I’m sexy?” she asked, climbing onto the bed and straddling him. She felt his erection pushing up against her arse, which was a pretty good answer. Then he grabbed her bum through her tight trousers and confirmed it beyond all doubt.

“Sexy,” he slurred. “Sexy, sexy Gin. Fuck.”

“I’m glad,” she purred. “I want to fuck you, Harry. I want to give myself to you, just like I’ve always dreamed of ever since I was a little girl. Then we can be together forever, and you can marry me and have children with me and—oof!

He apparently wasn’t in the mood to discuss their wonderful future together, because he abruptly rolled them over so she was on her back and he was the one on top. He mindlessly ripped her clothes off with a strength that spoke to how horny he was, how desperate he was to fuck her. She gasped, not expecting such passion from him.

He awkwardly pulled his own trousers and boxers off, and then she got her first look at the cock she’d dreamed about for years. It was the first she’d ever seen in person; she would rather die than let anyone other than her Harry so much as lay a finger on her. She stared at it in wide-eyed fascination, but she only got a few blissful seconds to admire it before he was shoving it inside of her.

In her dreams he had always made gentle love to her, but there was nothing gentle about this. He buried himself to the hilt from that very first harsh thrust, and she cried out when he mercilessly ripped through her hymen and kept pushing forward without a care. He was no gentler with her when he pulled back either. He fucked into her fast, stabbing his cock deep into her with forceful snaps of his hips, treating her more like a whore than a newly-deflowered virgin offering herself to him.

“Ah, yes! Take me, Harry!” His hard thrusts hurt, and this wasn’t going how she expected it to at all. She’d always imagined him being far gentler with her. But she was happy to be used by him in whatever way he pleased. She was lucky that he was willing to accept her and claim her for his own. If he wanted to make use of her body in this way, how ungrateful would she have to be to complain?

She didn’t complain. She welcomed it all, even when he wrapped his hands around her throat and choked her while he fucked her. He pulled his hands away before she could actually reach the point of blacking out, but it wasn’t because he was suddenly having second thoughts. It was all so he could roll her over onto her stomach and fuck her arse.

She yelped in surprise when she felt his cock penetrate her bum, but even now she did not complain. Anal sex was never included in the story books, but if this was what her Harry wanted this was what he could have.

He roughly buggered her, his hips driving down against her small freckled arse hard enough to make the bed creak. One of his hands pressed down on her long red hair, keeping her face buried against the pillow. He wouldn’t have been able to hear her if she complained, not that she would have ever dreamed of doing so.

Ginny remained submissively silent as he fucked her arse, and then suddenly he was pulling out, flipping her over onto her back again, straddling her and cumming on her face. She closed her eyes and obediently opened her mouth, allowing him to shoot some between her lips as well.

There was not a word of apology when he finished. He got up and went to get a drink without a word, and she curled up on his bed, clutching his pillow to her chest with a dreamy, contented smile on her face.

Who needed the storybook hero when she had her strong, handsome man to dominate her?   

Chapter 16: Sharing with Sempai (Steins;Gate)

Summary:

Kurisu has noticed Maho’s interest in Okabe. She’s okay with it, and makes a bold offer. (Okabe/Kurisu/Maho)

Chapter Text

“Join us, sempai.” Kurisu noticed the shock on Maho’s face and on Okabe’s as well. She understood their shock. It was a most unusual offer, after all. How many women would invite another woman to join her and her boyfriend in bed?

“D-don’t be stupid!” Maho was blushing, but she covered her embarrassment with anger. She pointed her finger at Kurisu and scowled. “Why would I want to go in there?!”

“Because you want him,” Kurisu said. Maho blanched and Okabe gasped, but Kurisu stood there confidently, knowing she was right. “Don’t bother denying it, sempai. I’ve seen you look at him when you think he’s not paying attention. And you were right, because he’s clueless about most things. But I’m not. I know you want him, and I’m willing to share him with you tonight.”

She took a dumbfounded Okabe by the hand and led him through the open bedroom door. Maho just stood there staring at her speechless, mouth agape. Kurisu followed Okabe into the bedroom, paused when standing in the doorway and turned back to look at her sempai.

“No matter what you do, I’m going to make love to Okabe,” she said. “You can either pretend I was wrong and spend the night alone, or you can come join us. It’s up to you, sempai.”

--

“You made the right choice, sempai.”

“D-don’t talk to me now!” Maho whined, shaking her head. “Let me concentrate!”

“Sorry, sempai,” she said, smiling to herself. If Maho wanted to ride Okabe in silence then Kurisu would respect her wishes, just as she’d respected her wishes on how she’d wanted to take him.

Kurisu had been with Okabe many times while this was Maho’s first chance, so she’d offered to let her sempai choose what she wanted from him. After some indecision and awkwardness Maho had declared that she wanted to ride him. Okabe, still seemingly in shock over this entire situation, had mutely allowed himself to be stripped and got down on his back to be mounted.

The twenty-something Maho was the oldest of them all, and yet was so short and light that she was often thought to be the youngest of the three. At first Kurisu had honestly worried that Okabe’s dick might be too big for her slender body to take, but after rubbing herself against the underside of his cock she held him in position and sank down onto him slowly. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing, because her hips gradually moved as she got used to having him inside of her and it wasn’t long before her hands were on his chest and her long dark green hair bounced along behind her in time with her steadily rougher and faster ride. Kurisu loved watching her prove her skill. She knew how much Maho hated it when anyone mistakenly believed she was younger than she actually was and unintentionally diminished how intelligent and accomplished a woman she was. Here was a chance for her to show them both that she knew exactly what she was doing in the bedroom. Kurisu was impressed with her; she knew how difficult it had been for her the first time she’d been with Okabe. She hadn’t moved with anywhere near the confidence Maho was right now. Whether she was focusing on speed while she bounced up and down on his cock, swiveling her hips in a circle while just the head was inside of her or pressing herself all the way down and then rocking back and forth, Maho did it all with a confident smile on her face.

Kurisu was having fun watching her sempai in action but that didn’t mean she herself was a mere spectator to what was happening. She’d invited Maho into their bedroom for a threesome, and that’s precisely what she was getting. While her sempai rode her boyfriend’s cock Kurisu pressed her pussy against his face and enjoyed his oral attention. The movement of her body wasn’t anywhere near as aggressive as Maho’s, but that wasn’t out of any lack of confidence on her part. She was largely staying still because she had trained Okabe into a skilled lover who knew just how to use his mouth and fingers between her legs. Sometimes she did like to just ride his face, but tonight she wanted to enjoy the fruits of all the labor and all the time she’d spent teaching him how she liked to be licked, rubbed and touched.

It had been worth every second of it too. His tongue stayed in that one particular spot that he knew she loved and kept pulsating against it, and his fingers rubbed at her clit with just the right amount of friction. Not too soft, not too hard; it had taken some time for him to get it down pat but he was an expert now, as he was so skillfully demonstrating right now.

Maho didn’t speak, but Kurisu watched her closely enough that it was easy to tell when she was getting close to orgasm. Her face became serious and focused, she bit her lip in concentration and she put a little more spring in every bounce and thrust her hips a little harder whenever she took him in all the way to the hilt. Maho didn’t outwardly announce what was happening even when her climax hit, but the way she released her lip from between her teeth and threw her head back in pleasure said everything that Kurisu needed to know.

She saw Okabe’s body jerk and his hips shot upwards, which could only mean that he’d just broken and was cumming inside of Maho’s tight little pussy. Kurisu had already been close to the edge even before she’d seen either of the other two cum, and watching first her sempai and then her boyfriend orgasm was too much for her to withstand. She looked directly into Maho’s now open eyes and moaned, making her the only one of the three to make any noise during their orgasm. (Maho had been silent by choice, while Okabe’s mouth had been a little too busy.)

Maho looked away quickly, blushing at the intimate eye contact. Kurisu rolled off of Okabe, stretched her arms above her head and sighed in satisfaction. To her surprise, Maho broke the silence.

“…Shall we trade places next time?”         

Chapter 17: Satisfying Curiosity (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Chitose Kizuki wants to learn everything there is to know about the newest member of the Meta Liberation Army. (Chitose Kizuki/Izuku Midoriya)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Semi-public sex

Chapter Text

Chitose Kizuki had always been driven by her curiosity. Maybe that was the journalist in her, but she doubted she would be writing any stories about the newest member of the Meta Liberation Army, Izuku Midoriya.

Midoriya might not warrant an article but she was fascinated by him regardless. She’d been drawn to the fresh young recruit from his first day in their army. Normally a leading member of the group like her wouldn’t ever deign to speak to such a newbie like him, but Chitose had never been someone to let social norms and expectations prevent her from doing what she wanted, especially when it came to satisfying her abundant curiosity. She saw young Midoriya, she was interested by him and so she approached him without a hint of shame or awkwardness.

The same couldn’t be said for Midoriya, who blushed and stammered like a kid instead of the young man he was, which only made him cuter and only made her more curious in him. Who was he, why had he joined the Meta Liberation Army, and what motivated him to become a villain in the first place? So much about his personality screamed ‘hero’ to her, and yet he’d wound up with them. Why? Chitose didn’t know, but she desperately wanted to learn the truth for herself, regardless of whether or not it would make for a story that the public would find interesting.

She still hadn’t exactly gotten to the bottom of that, but she supposed she was still learning something about him right now, bouncing on his cock in the dimly lit storage room while members of the Meta Liberation Army passed by and went about their normal routines.

She’d learned that he had a damn impressive cock. The rest of his body was nice too, to be fair. He might be short but he was far more muscular than he appeared at first glance. His cock caught her eye more than the muscles did though. She couldn’t strip out of her blue dress fast enough once she saw it, and had pushed him back into a chair and started riding him right away.

She’d learned that he was very nervous about being discovered fucking her. There was no real reason to be nervous, and she’d told him so. There were no rules against fucking, after all, and even if there were who would have punished her? He was still nervous all the same though, and self-consciously bit his lip to try and stop himself from moaning out loud as she rose and fell in his lap. It was adorable, and it made her want to work even harder and make him groan whether he wanted to or not.

She’d learned that he was just as fascinated in her as she was in him, even if it was in different ways and even if he didn’t say so out loud. There was no mistaking the way his eyes were glued to her pale blue skin as she stripped out of her clothes, mounted him and started riding. She was used to such stares, and they’d never bothered her; she of all people certainly wasn’t going to get upset with anyone for being curious! But from Midoriya she not only was unbothered but welcomed his attention. If he wanted to stare at her blue breasts as they bounced in front of his face then that was just fine with her. She would be perfectly happy if he indulged his curiosity further and grabbed onto her breasts as she was convinced he wanted to, but it seemed he wasn’t bold enough for that, at least not yet. One hand was clasped over his mouth to try and keep his voice down and the other remained limp at his side. Oh well; maybe that was something they could work towards for next time. And yes, there would be a next time. She would be spending plenty more time with the new recruit, learning everything she could about him, from his motivations to his circumstances to his full sexual potential. She would not rest until she knew all there was to know about Izuku Midoriya.

The last thing she learned, at least on this day, was that he was capable of producing a massive amount of cum. She read his facial expressions and body language and got off of him just in time so she could finish him with her hand, but it was her turn to be surprised when he started cumming and kept cumming. He shot out more semen than she’d ever seen a man fire in one orgasm. Her hand was sticky, covered by his semen, and he caught her breasts and belly with some of it as well. She brought her hand to her mouth and took a lick, doing a little investigating as always. The results were pleasing.

“Hmm.” She nodded in approval. “You taste good, Midoriya. I can’t wait to taste it again soon.” She popped her fingers into her mouth and sucked it clean, which made him blush anew.

“Again?” he whispered, looking frantically between her and the door.

“Yes, again,” she said. “Not today.” His body relaxed and he sighed in relief, probably out of having survived this encounter without giving himself away and getting caught by someone else. She was making it her personal goal to make him moan louder and ensure they got discovered in the future just to see how he’d react, but she would take care not to give them away on her way out. She wanted to earn the knowledge honestly. “Not today,” she repeated. She opened the door quietly, looked around to make sure no one would spot her stepping out, and then looked back over her shoulder at him. “But soon.”  

Chapter 18: New Professor: Daphne's Spanking (Harry Potter)

Summary:

It isn’t just rule-breaking Gryffindors that Professor Martin punishes, as Daphne Greengrass finds out. (Daphne/OMC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Spanking, Blackmail

Chapter Text

“That’s enough, Miss Greengrass. Fifty points from Slytherin, and detention with me tonight.”

Professor Martin had already put Hermione Granger in her place for her illegal use of a time turner, but she wasn’t the only witch at Hogwarts who would be held accountable by the new DADA professor. Daphne Greengrass had been making dismissive pro-pureblood comments throughout the beginning of term whenever she thought no one but her friend Davis could hear. But Professor Martin had remarkably good (magically enhanced in fact) hearing, and he had had enough of it.

“Whatever you say, professor,” she said, not bothering to hide her boredom. She might not have been so unconcerned about her detention if she knew him better. The proof of that was evident to him when he looked across the room at Hermione, who seemed to be staring at Daphne with sympathy. The two girls didn’t get along at all, not least because they had been in constant competition for the top spot in their year during their entire time at Hogwarts. That Hermione would show concern for a girl she’d spent seven years feuding with spoke volumes. Daphne might not know what awaited her tonight, but Hermione knew it very well. She’d felt his form of punishment firsthand, and now it was going to be Daphne’s turn.

Hermione met his eye as she looked away from Daphne, and he smirked at her. She blushed and averted her gaze quickly; staring down resolutely at her book and ignoring the hushed questions from her study partner Harry Potter. She might feel sympathy for Daphne but at least she knew it wasn’t her getting punished, and she didn’t want to do anything that might risk that.

--

He could see the disbelief in Daphne’s blue eyes when he first told her how she was going to be spending her detention. She’d thought he was joking at first, but she shook her head vehemently when she realized he was quite serious. She’d told him that he couldn’t do that to her, that she was a pureblood and deserving of respect and she wouldn’t be forced into something so degrading. Then he’d surprised her by agreeing with her that yes, she wasn’t going to be forced into anything. He gave her two options: she could either willingly subject herself to his punishment and that would be the end of it, or he would take this matter to the headmistress and reveal the anti-muggleborn rhetoric she’d spouted during class. Perhaps McGonagall would sack him for attempting to enact such a punishment on her, but she wouldn’t be able to ignore Daphne’s transgression either. And in the post-war world where there was considerable pushback from the half-bloods and muggleborn against pureblood supremacists, it would all but ruin Daphne’s otherwise promising post-Hogwarts job prospects.

That was how Daphne Greengrass, second-ranked student in her year and supposed Ice Queen of Slytherin, found herself bent over his desk with her robes off, her skirt flipped up and her underwear pulled down. Her formerly pale arse was already red from the number of spanks he’d delivered thus far, both with his hand and with the paddle he was currently swinging. He wasn’t done yet though. She still had plenty of punishment yet to go.

Smack! “Ninety-five!” Her voice was shaky but she still got the count out. She knew they’d be starting over at one if she lost count, and her arse couldn’t handle that.

Smack! “Ninety-six!” It was amusing to note how her voice, normally so clear and confident, was struggling to hold back now.

Smack! “Ninety-seven!” Merlin, but her arse was red! She was going to have trouble sitting down for days after this.

Smack!  “Ninety-eight!” He couldn’t wait to watch her wince and squirm around in her chair during tomorrow’s lecture. No one else would know what had her so bothered, but he would know.

Smack! “Ninety-nine!” Well, maybe Hermione Granger would know. The two rivals had more in common than either of them would ever want to acknowledge, from their intelligence to their competitiveness to their pride. Now they had something else in common. They both knew what it felt like when they stepped out of line around Professor Martin.

Smack! “ONE HUNDRED!” Maybe next time he could find some way to get them to serve their punishments together. That was definitely something to think about.

“Have you learned your lesson?” he asked, setting the paddle down on the desk.

“Yes,” she whispered. She gasped for breath and rubbed at her sore arse, and looked to be in no hurry to pull her knickers back up any time soon. That was fine; he had nowhere to be and nothing pressing to do. He would be happy to stand there and admire his handiwork for as long as she remained slumped over his desk with her skirt flipped up and her underwear down around her ankles.

“We’ll see,” he said. Personally he hoped the lesson didn’t quite take hold and that she would screw up again eventually and give him a reason to punish her all over again. She’d actually gotten off light in comparison to Granger, but she wouldn’t be so lucky next time. 

Chapter 19: Elevated Frustrations (Final Fantasy VII)

Summary:

When Barret gets stuck in an elevator with Scarlet, he decides to work out some of his frustration on her. (Barret/Scarlet)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Hate sex, creampie

Chapter Text

The bombing mission had gone wrong, and Barret had gotten separated from the rest of AVALANCHE. That was bad enough, but the situation had gone from bad to worse in his mind when he'd gotten trapped in a malfunctioning elevator. The door would not budge no matter how hard he tried to pull it or punch it. The next step had been to try and blow his way through with his gun-arm, but his companion had put a stop to that, and treated him like a clueless moron in the process.

That was the other part of it, the part that had made this entire situation even more frustrating. There'd been one other person in the elevator with him when it malfunctioned, one other person who was trapped in here with him for what was going to be hours, according to her. And that person was SHINRA'S Head of Weapons Development and world-class bitch, Scarlet. Five minutes trapped in close quarters with her had him wanting to hurl every curse word he'd ever learned. By the time he'd passed the half hour mark he was ready to bash his own head in if it meant he didn't have to listen to Scarlet's bullshit anymore.

Then he reached the point where he just couldn't take it anymore. His rage at SHINRA, his frustration at the failed mission and his mounting annoyance with Scarlet all boiled over and forced him into action. Scarlet had been shocked into silence for the first time when he grabbed her red dress and ripped it off of her. He licked his lips when he got a better look at her body. She might be a bitch but she had a damn nice body. And he was going to use that body to take out all his frustrations and all his anger.

Scarlet's eyes widened when he got his green pants undone and pulled his cock out. He'd seen that look before, and he knew she wasn't going to try and stop him. She might think he was stupid but she didn't see cocks like his hanging around with SHINRA goons.

Sure enough, she didn't try to back away or put any space between them, not that there was any space to be had anyway. He picked her up in his arms, heaved her curvy body up like she was as light as a feather and began to fuck her without so much as a word between them. There were no words needed anyway.

His strong, thick arms hooked around her legs and reached up to her neck, holding her in a full nelson and bouncing her on his thick cock. Normally he'd start out a lot slower than this, but this wasn't a girl he liked or even cared about. He actively hated Scarlet and couldn't give a fuck whether she enjoyed herself or not. She was just a warm, sexy body, a wide ass and a nice big pair of tits and a tight pussy for him to fuck, and there wasn't going to be any care or consideration shown to her.

Apparently that was just how she liked it though, because there was no whines or words of discomfort or pleas for him to slow down. She just moaned like a whore as he held her up in the full nelson and fucked his cock into her.

This felt better to him than he could have imagined any SHINRA cunt could ever feel. She was tight, or at least she felt tight around his big cock, and there was a primal, instinctive part of him that enjoyed listening to the moans he forced out of her as he pounded her. Plus there was an undeniable sense of satisfaction that came from being able to manhandle a member of SHINRA like this. It wasn't the kind of impact he'd been hoping for when he led the rest of AVALANCHE into tonight's mission, but at least it was something. Maybe they hadn't done anything that would harm SHINRA's business tonight, but he was leaving his mark on this one person. She was going to go right on hating him and thinking he was stupid and he was going to continue to know that she was a bitch who was helping to destroy the planet, but she wasn't going to forget his strength, his endowment or how hard he'd fucked her. It was like he was taking all of his anger and all of his grievances towards SHINRA and everything they'd done and continued to do, both to him personally and to the planet in general, and channeling it into fucking this blonde SHINRA bitch as hard as he could.

"Cumming, cumming, cumming!" Scarlet said, basically babbling as he fucked an orgasm out of her. He kept right on fucking her, not caring about her pleasure or her comfort or anything else. He hadn't cared about her from the beginning. She was just here to satisfy a need, like a living, breathing sex toy that he was using to work out his frustration and his rage and his sexual appetite, which had gone unfulfilled for far too long between his work with AVALANCHE and looking after Marlene.

Bouncing Scarlet on his cock allowed him to forget about his problems, at least for a little bit, but it wasn't going to last long. He felt his end approaching and he didn't run from it. He just kept slamming his cock into her until he came. He didn't even consider pulling out or giving her a choice in the matter. This load was going deep inside of her and that was all there was to it, whether she liked it or not. And given the way she moaned louder than ever when she felt it happening, he had a feeling she liked it anyway.

He held her there for quite some time, continuing to fire spurt after spurt of semen inside of Scarlet. She just hung there and moaned throughout it all, taking his load without complaint. He continued to hold her in the full nelson even after he was doing cumming, in no hurry to put her down or pull his cock out of her. It wasn't like he had anywhere to go anyway.

Maybe they could fit in another fuck before the elevator got fixed.

Chapter 20: Lavender's Business Plan: The Marketing Campaign (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Lavender’s clothing store is set to open, and she wants Harry to be the face of her initial marketing campaign. But how will she convince him to help her? (Lavender/Harry)

Chapter Text

"Sorry Lavender, but I don't really do public endorsements. Or public interviews. Or public anything, really."

Lavender huffed and tapped her foot in annoyance, trying to figure out how she could convince this stubborn man to help her. Her clothing store was set to have its grand opening in weeks, and despite what some people might think about her, Lavender was not some airhead. Maybe she didn't have the book smarts of Hermione Granger but she knew fashion, and in order to make her dreams of creating a fashion empire come true, she had studied business as well.

Now it was on the verge of happening; she was about to launch her very own business. But if she was going to succeed she needed to make a splash right away, and what better way to grab attention than to run a massive marketing campaign featuring the most famous wizard in the world? Harry was being incredibly stubborn about it though. Appealing to him as an "old friend" hadn't worked, and neither had bringing up her failed relationship with Ron.

"Please, Harry!" she whined. "It would help me so much!" Pleading wasn't working, but maybe gold would? "I'll give you a cut of my opening month's sales! Say, ten percent! No, twenty! Hell, I'll give you twenty-five percent!"

"Sorry," he said again, shaking his head. "I'm not really in need of money." Lavender sighed and banged her hands down against the table.

"I'm begging you here, Harry!" she said. She leaned over the table to look into his eyes. "You have no idea how much this would help! I'll give you anything, anything, if you do this for me!"

With the way she was leaning over she was offering him a marvelous view down her blouse and at her ample cleavage. It hadn't been intentional on her part, but as soon as Lavender noticed his eyes drawn to her chest she jumped on the opportunity. She was a shameless flirt, but hadn't ever outright traded sex for favors.

"I do mean anything, Harry," she said, her voice low and seductive now. She'd never done it before, but if that's what it took now then so be it. She was so close to making her dreams into reality, and Harry's support would all but guarantee success. This wasn't even a difficult decision, and besides, Harry had grown into a sexy man. She would have fucked him for free.

"How about it?" she asked, looking into his green eyes and licking her lips. "You help me, and I'll help you."

--

Lavender had committed to doing whatever it took to make her business a success, but she couldn't have imagined it would ever lead to this, to getting down on her knees and sucking Harry Potter's cock in the middle of what would soon be her store. Not that she was complaining, mind you. Harry was all grown up, and that didn't only apply to growing into his looks and becoming a powerful man both magically and politically. He'd also grown a nice big cock, one that she was all too eager to suck on.

She prided herself on her oral skills, on leaving any man fortunate enough to be deemed worthy thanking his lucky stars for the opportunity to have his cock sucked by Lavender Brown. Harry presented a greater challenge than most though. She had seen and sucked a few cocks in her day, but none had ever been quite so thick as Harry Potter's. It actually took a bit of work for her to take him all the way down, but she hadn't backed away from the challenge. She couldn't afford to, both for the sake of her dreams of fashion dominance and as a matter of personal pride. Harry was a hero in their world and he had no shortage of women throwing themselves at him, and while his appearances in Witch Weekly and other gossip magazines were infrequent enough that Lavender doubted he took many women up it, he surely didn't say no to all of them. This couldn't be the first time he'd had his cock sucked, but she would do her very best to make sure it was the best.

It took longer than usual by her standards but Lavender did eventually succeed in working her head down his length and taking his cock into her throat. Though Harry didn't know it, that was  the beginning of the end for him. Once she'd deep throated him she brought out one trick after another, all designed to drive him wild and drain him of his seed. She hummed while keeping him all the way down, causing her throat to convulse around his cock in a way that had never failed to make a man's eyes roll back into his head. On the rare occasion that she pulled back to take a breath she made sure to reach underneath him and tickle his balls with her fingers, not allowing him even a moment's respite before she went right back down and deepthroated him all over again.

Throughout it all she stared up at him from her knees, looking up into his handsome face with her brown eyes and watching every slight reaction he made. It was easy to see how much he was enjoying himself, and even though she was the one down on her knees and sucking his cock in order to secure his help in launching her business, it was easy to feel like she was the one holding all the power here. Knowing that she could have such an impact on the most powerful man in all of the magical world had Lavender feeling rather pleased with herself.

She could see his end coming and was perfectly willing to take his cum down her throat, but it turned out that he had other ideas. He pulled her head off of his cock and finished himself off with his hand, but not out of any desire to spare her. Instead he sprayed his seed across her, giving her the biggest facial of her life by a wide margin. She stayed on her knees and took it all with a smile.

"I'm busy tomorrow, but I can come back to set up the first ad the day after," Harry said while using her hair to wipe his cock off. Lavender kept her eyes closed on account of the cum dripping down her face, but that didn't stop her from smiling.

Chapter 21: Lavender's Business Plan: The Guest Cashier (Harry Potter)

Summary:

The marketing campaign was a huge success, but now Lavender's ready for her next big push. Harry's price will be higher this time though. (Lavender/Harry)

Chapter Text

"C'mon, Harry! This is going to be SO big!"

The marketing campaign had worked even better than she could have hoped for. Lavender's Clothing Boutique was a smash success, thanks partially to the massive marketing blitz she'd put together with Harry as the star, and partially to her own fashion sense and business acumen. But like any good businesswoman, Lavender was always looking at ways to grow, expand and bring in even more business, and she knew that her latest idea was going to be a big hit. The initial campaign starring Harry had been great, but this would work even better.

"Doing ads was one thing, but now you want me to work as your cashier for an entire weekend?" Harry looked dubious. "You know I don't like it when fans mob me, right?"

"Of course," she said easily. "Everyone knows that."

"So why do you expect me to go along with this?" He rested his hands on the table and waited for her answer.

"You were very satisfied with our arrangement last time, right?" she said, biting her lip playfully. He nodded. "There's more of the same in store for you if you do this for me." To her surprise and disappointment, he shook his head.

"Nope. Not this time," he said, ignoring her pout. "You're asking a lot more from me this time. If you want me to do this for you, the cost is going to be steeper."

It wasn't a no, and that was all Lavender needed to hear. Now it was a simple matter of negotiation, and she was willing to do whatever it took to make this happen and secure Harry's services as her cashier for an entire weekend. Witches from all over Europe would flock to her store to be personally 'served' by Harry Potter himself. If even five to ten percent of them became regular customers, she stood to make a great deal of money out of this over the long term. If she had to go well beyond sucking his cock and taking his cum across her face to make it happen, so be it.

"Name your price," she said, confident that she would be willing to give him whatever he asked for.

--

Today had been another very profitable day at Lavender's Clothing Boutique, and lots of money had been made behind the counter. What happened after they closed for the day was going to wind up generating even more business for her, or it would lead to it at least.

"I wouldn't have expected you to be this tight," Harry grunted from behind her as he fucked her on top of the counter. "You were sure as hell willing enough to whore yourself out to me."

Lavender could have told him that despite her flirtatious personality she didn't actually make a habit of trading sexual favors for benefits, financial or otherwise. She could have told him that she'd been focusing on getting her shop ready for many months before she'd first approached him and it had been quite some time since she'd gotten any dick. She could have even told him that his was the biggest cock she'd ever taken, so she'd probably feel tight to him regardless. But she couldn't manage to say any of those things, because she was far too busy moaning and grunting with every deep thrust he gave her.

Harry was not a gentle lover, not with her at least. He had her pinned down, his hands pressing against her back so her large breasts squashed against the counter as he roughly jammed his cock into her and slid it back. It had been some time since Lavender had gotten any dick, longer since she'd been fucked so hard, and this was a first for a cock this huge being responsible for any of it. As business exchanges went, this felt like a very, very shrewd bit of negotiating on her part.  

During normal working hours her shop would be filled with the sounds of the trendy music she played in the background, the chattering of young witches as they browsed all the latest fashions and Lavender's smooth and persuasive pitches as she showed off her knowledge and helped her customers find what they were looking for (or directed them to something that would look better on them.) But now, with the shop closed and the customers gone, it was instead filled with the sounds of sex, of his hips smacking against her arse, her body thumping against the counter and her gasps and moans throughout it all.

She hissed in surprise when one of his hands left her back, grabbed onto her blonde hair and tugged on it, yanking her head up off of the desk.

"Is it worth it?" he asked, keeping a firm hold on her hair as he continued to slam her against the counter of her shop. "Is it worth whoring yourself out like this for a busy weekend in the store?"

"Yes!" she shouted. It was as much an answer to his question as it was an orgasmic cry forced out of her by his big dick and his rough treatment of her. Lavender had always liked a nice rough shag, and Harry was giving that to her and then some.

Harry wasn't far behind. He continued to plow her for maybe another minute or so, and then he pushed all the way inside of her, held himself there and came inside of her pussy. Lavender groaned, but not out of disapproval. She was protected, but for a moment she wished that she wasn't. Harry as cashier for a weekend would be great for business, but what kind of crowds could she draw in a few years if she had Harry Potter's son or daughter as her special assistant in the shop, sitting around and looking adorable, perhaps with a little lightning bolt drawn on their forehead? It probably wouldn't be worth the lightened workload she'd have to take on to actually have the kid, but it was a fun idea to entertain.

"Pleasure doing business with you," Harry said as he pulled his cock out of her. "Let me know when you're ready, and we'll figure out the best weekend to make this happen."

Chapter 22: Lavender's Business Plan: The Face of Fashion (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Lavender has her best idea yet: a male clothing line with Harry as the face and model to launch it. But when he's more resistant than before, she'll have to resort to new extremes to solidify their partnership. (Lavender/Harry)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough anal sex

Chapter Text

"You cannot be serious."

"Of course I am, Harry! The marketing campaign was a big success, and your weekend as a guest cashier gave us more traffic than we've ever had before, and more of that traffic stuck around and became regulars than I could have even hoped for. But this is it; this is the big one."

"I'm not a model," he said flatly. "I have absolutely zero interest in ever putting on your silly clothes and posing for pictures. I'd never live it down."

"Aww, don't be like that, Harry!" she pouted. "You're going to look so handsome in the latest in men's fashion! Every witch will take one look at you in our fanciest new clothing and immediately order a set of each for the man in their life."

This was her latest idea, and she already knew in her heart that it was the greatest of them all. Her partnership with Harry had been a major boon for Lavender's Clothing Boutique, but launching a new line of men's fashion was going to put her over the top. This was a sorely underserved and untapped market, and with Harry as both the spokesman and the model to help her launch it? Forget about it; Lavender's fashion takeover was all but complete!

Or it would be as soon as she sold Harry on the idea at least.

"C'mon, Harry!" she said. "I'll suck your cock all night! You can cum on my face or down my throat as much as you want!"

"No."

"Okay, okay, that's probably not enough. Then how about I take off my clothes, bend over this desk and let you shag me rotten? Hell, I'll let you shag me non-stop all weekend!"

"No," he said again, shaking his head. Seriously? Now she was dumbfounded. Who turned down an offer like that?! But she couldn't give up now. She couldn't.

"Okay then, Harry," she said, leaning on her elbows and staring at him seriously. "What's it going to take? What do I need to do to solidify our partnership once and for all?"

Harry didn't speak at first, but the intensity with which he stared at her told her he had something in mind. That was all she needed; an opening. This was going to make her very rich, and she would do absolutely anything in order to make it happen.

--

"Holy fuck, you're so big!"

Lavender groaned; she couldn't help it. This was far from the first time she'd handled Harry's cock or felt it inside of her; it was far from their first business deal. But he'd driven a harder bargain than ever before, and now she was feeling his massive cock push inside of her arse for the first time.

He wasn't taking it easy on her either. He never had before and she hadn't expected him to start now, but she'd never had this much to deal with either. They were in her office in the back room of the store, and he was sitting in her chair and holding her by the hips as he buggered her from below. One might think that her being on top would be a mercy, but that wasn't true at all. He'd made it clear that he wanted her to keep her hips moving as much as possible, regardless of how uncomfortable she might be. She wasn't about to do anything that might upset him so she was doing exactly as he'd demanded, continuing to ride his lap and push her hips down onto him no matter how big his cock felt in her arse.

And of course he wasn't just sitting there and letting her do all the moving. His own hips rose up off of the chair and met her thrusts with equal force, and the result was anal sex far beyond anything she'd ever had. Even setting aside his sheer size, she'd never been buggered at anywhere near this pace or with this kind of force. He had cast a spell to properly prepare her and lubricate her beforehand, which was a small mercy but could only do so much in the face of such an unbelievable anal ride.

Then he stood up from the chair, with her arse still fully impaled on his cock, hooked his arms underneath her legs, reached all the way up for the full nelson and started to bounce her.

"Fuck!" Lavender groaned. "It's so much!" She'd only been full nelsoned once before, and that had been your standard penis in vagina sex (and said penis had probably been a good quarter shorter than Harry's, and half as thick at best.) Having Harry's monster in her arse while he stood there and full nelsoned her was probably the greatest test of sexual endurance that Lavender had ever been through in her life.

She wouldn't dream of backing down though. For one thing, she would never lose sight of why she was doing this and what this was going to mean for her. Harry as the face and the model of her new men's clothing line was going to be a massive moneymaker for her, and she would have to be a fool to throw that away now.

But there was another reason she had no interest in begging him to put her down or show her mercy. This might be a lot for her to take, but that didn't stop her from panting and moaning as he fucked her bum harder than it had ever been fucked before. Lavender was not only a shrewd businesswoman willing to do whatever it took to make her boutique a success, but also a horny woman who loved the way Harry was using her body. If whoring herself out to this handsome, famous, powerful and well-endowed wizard was what she had to do to make it, she would do so with a smile on her face.

And so she did. She smiled as he fucked her arse and filled her bowels with cum, and she smiled when he put her back down and watched as she slumped over her own desk.

"Pleasure doing business with you, partner."    

Chapter 23: Unshielded Bonds (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Melissa is ready to take her quickly-growing bond with Izuku to the next level. (Izuku/Melissa Shield)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Loss of virginity

Chapter Text

Melissa Shield had felt drawn to Izuku Midoriya pretty much as soon as she saw him arrive on I-Island. She'd been interested by his hero costume and the scars on his hand, which showed his dedication to helping people. She'd only become more interested in him as she led him on a tour of the I-Island Expo and got to know him better. She saw how much like her he was, how much he admired heroes and wanted so badly to help people in whatever way he could.

She admired his spirit and considered him a friend, but it quickly became more than that the more time she spent around him. She soon realized that she didn't just want him to be her friend; she wanted more.

He froze in shock when she boldly stepped towards him and pulled his face into a kiss. They were close to the same height so it was simple for her to do, but what it represented was anything but simple. Then again, maybe it was actually incredibly simple in its own way.

Izuku seemed to be in a daze at first but hadn't resisted as she stripped him out of his clothes, and by the time she'd taken her own clothes off he'd regained enough of his senses to eagerly grab at her breasts, which made her smile. Her large chest could get in the way sometimes when she was working on her inventions, but if Izuku liked them that was at least one point in their favor.

It was obvious he had no more clue what he was doing than she did, but they figured things out quickly enough. After some kissing and groping got them both excited, he'd guided her down onto the bed and gotten into position on top of her. She'd given him a warm nod to show that she was okay with this and wanted him to continue, and then he was inside of her.

Melissa's eyes widened as she felt her first cock enter her, and it was Izuku's cock no less! It was a lot to take in and adjust to at first but he was gentle with her. He moved his hips slowly at first, and his hands and his mouth both showed his fascination with her breasts as he squeezed, licked and sucked on them.

The best thing of all was his face though. She'd seen that face in a variety of moods. She'd seen him look angry, she'd seen his embarrassment when she first got close to him to examine him and she'd seen his determination as he prepared to battle a villain. But now she was getting to see an expression on that face that she was sure no one had ever seen before. She got to witness what Izuku's face looked like as he experienced the ecstasy of sex, and that honestly excited her as much as the act itself did.

Or at least that was true until they both got more comfortable, her with the feeling of a penis inside of her and him with how to move his hips. Once he actually started moving and having sex with her, giving it to her a bit harder while taking care not to take it beyond what she was ready for, she began to realize why everyone loved this so much. She could easily see herself becoming addicted to this, to having his penis slide back and forth inside of her pussy while he moved on top of her.

But she didn't want just anyone on top of her like this. Only Izuku would do. It was only Izuku that she wanted to make love with, now or in the future.

It was only Izuku that she wanted to have cum inside of her too, and that's what came next. They didn't even have time to discuss it before he was suddenly cumming, and he looked as surprised about it as she was. There was a flash of panic on his face, but she quickly reassured him by pulling him down on top of her more fully and kissing him. She had come prepared for this and wasn't worried about what came next, and she could have never stayed mad at him for long even if she hadn't been ready. Who could ever stay mad at this cute little ball of determination and adorableness?

"Melissa," he said later, panting and shaking his head in amazement as they cuddled together, basking in the afterglow of their first time. "That was amazing!"

"Yes," she agreed. And it had been, but not just because of how good it felt. It was amazing because she'd given her first time to this wonderful man and he'd done the same with her. Sharing this with anyone else wouldn't have felt right, but sharing it with Izuku had been even better than she could have hoped for. She was very quickly falling for him. She had been since she'd first seen him on the island and it had been growing steadily ever since. "It was."

"I can't imagine anything being better than that," he said, still awed by what they'd done. It made her chuckle.

"It was great," she said, tracing the scars on his hand tenderly. "But think how good it's going to feel once we've had some practice at it."

The dazed, awestruck look on his face once he realized what she was proposing, that she was saying there would be more of this, made her giggle into the side of his neck.

She was going to enjoy her time with Izuku Midoriya. 

Chapter 24: Spiked;Gate (Steins;Gate)

Summary:

Suzuha knows they can't afford to wait for Okabe and Kurisu to admit their feelings, so she takes matters (and Okabe's drink) into her own hands. (Okabe/Kurisu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Drunk sex

Chapter Text

Suzuha smiled to herself as she watched Okabe take another drink of his cola. Little did he know that there was much more than just a soft drink in his cup, thanks to her.

She'd hit upon a genius idea, a perfect way to create a unique memory in Okabe's brain that would prevent him from disappearing. It was no secret to her, or to anyone that knew him really, that the path to do that effectively ran through Makise Kurisu. Those two idiots were so clearly in love with each other, though they were both too stubborn and shy to actually admit it out loud. But Suzuha couldn't afford to wait for them to get over themselves and confess to each other; none of them had time for that, especially Okabe.

Confronting either of them about admitting their feelings or bluntly suggesting that radical actions were needed to save Okabe from disappearing wouldn't have worked either, so Suzuha had taken it upon herself to stack the deck and give Okabe a little bit of liquid courage. There was nothing that lowered inhibitions and brought out people's honest emotions like alcohol, so during the barbecue Suzuha had covertly spiked Okabe's drink while he was distracted, after which she stood back and watched from a safe distance, waiting for the magic to happen.

She watched from afar as Okabe, who had been conversing with Kurisu for several minutes while gulping down his spiked drink, suddenly grabbed the genius neuroscientist by the shoulders and began shouting at her. She couldn't quite hear the words from where she was, but she could see the profile Kurisu's pale face blush beet red. Suzuha grinned victoriously, turned and walked away. She knew a drunken confession when she saw one.

Mission accomplished, at least for her. The rest was up to those two idiots. Hopefully they didn't suck too much once clothes started to come off.

--

Okabe could barely believe what was happening. He didn't know why he had finally found the courage to tell Kurisu how he felt about her, but he'd done it, and amazingly she had responded. He also didn't understand why his vision was blurry and he couldn't seem to walk without stumbling, but now wasn't the time to worry about that, not when he and Kurisu had stumbled off to the nearest bedroom and started to make out against the door.

Making out had turned to groping, which turned to pulling each others' clothes off. Now Kurisu lay on the bed, her long hair splayed out on the pillow and her beautiful body naked and open for him. She was blushing, but there was no reason for her to be embarrassed. She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, and if his mind had been operating normally he might have told her so. Then again, if his mind was working as it usually did they probably wouldn't have been in this position to begin with.

He couldn't tell her how beautiful she looked or how happy he was to finally be here with her, about how he had no regrets even if he might soon disappear right in front of her. All he could focus on was fumbling with his pants until he got them off, climbing onto the bed and getting into position.

It took some work, but eventually he managed to keep his cock straight enough to push inside of her. Kurisu gasped out as he entered her, and he quickly started to thrust. He couldn't have taken it easy on her even if he'd tried, but fortunately she didn't seem to mind. She was so wonderfully expressive, moaning, hooking her legs around his hips and staring up at him, her body and her face flushed as he fucked her.

Okabe might have been disappointed at how quickly he finished if his brain wasn't so foggy, but as it was all he cared about was the incredible tightness of her pussy. Her pussy; his assistant's pussy. Kurisu's pussy. He was fucking Kurisu, and she was moaning and writhing around on the bed, and her nails were scratching his arms and she was so damn lovely beneath him. It was all too much, too intense, too perfect for him to believe, and way too much for his addled brain to hope to cope with. He leaned his body over hers, holding her body tightly to his as he came inside of her. He could only hope that she'd enjoyed herself too; he was in no position to focus on making her feel good. Hopefully the erotic moans she let out right against his ear were a sign that this had felt as good for her as it had for him. Or that she'd enjoyed herself, at least; he doubted it was possible for anyone to enjoy something as much as he'd enjoyed finally fucking Makise Kurisu.

He could barely think straight afterwards, but he somehow managed to roll off of her so he didn't crush her with his body weight. She rolled onto her side and curled against him, and he cuddled her close and let his eyes close. If he disappeared overnight and this was the last thing he ever felt, he could hardly complain. Even a short life was worthwhile if it meant he got to spend his last night with the woman he loved.

That wasn't how it ended for him, of course. He was still very much solid and real the next morning, and he awoke to the indescribable feeling of Kurisu's bare breasts against his back.

He would never know what Suzuha had done for him, but he did catch her smirking at him a lot the next day, especially when he went to grab a soda.  

Chapter 25: The Horcrux Breeding (Harry Potter)

Summary:

The horcrux brings out the darkness inside of Harry, and he asserts himself on a very willing Hermione. (Harry/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dark/Evil Harry/Hermione, rough sex, impregnation

Chapter Text

There was a darkness inside of Harry, a darkness that had been there from the moment Voldemort accidentally left a piece of his soul inside of him. None had seen it, not even Dumbledore. It had been there, waiting, and now that the foolish redhead was gone it was ready to announce its presence and claim the one who had always supported him.

Hermione Granger had always been willing to do anything for Harry; she'd always stuck by his side no matter what. When the horcrux came out to play, she was all too willing to give him whatever he wanted. She asked no questions when he suddenly pulled her to him, kissed her and shoved his tongue in her mouth. She dropped to her knees, took his trousers and boxers off and began to suck without even needing to be told.

Ever since he'd saved her from the troll (it might have been Ron who cast the spell but she'd always known the boys never would have come to save her if it hadn't been for Harry) she had followed Harry with a devotion that bordered on hero worship. In later years those who were old enough to remember would say that she worshipped Harry with the same sort of fervor that Bellatrix Lestrange had shown to Voldemort, but this was her first chance to take that worship beyond helping him with his homework or standing beside him in a life or death situation and use her body to show her devotion.

Harry was well-hung and this was Hermione's first time handling any cock, but she didn't let that affect her. She was far too devoted to him to let a silly thing like a gag reflex get in her way, and it took no time at all before she was taking his cock all the way down her throat and holding it there while she stared up at him, hoping for approval. He patted her bushy hair affectionately, and she wouldn't have traded that gesture for all the gold in Gringotts.

He pulled her head off of his cock, picked her up and threw her down on the cot. He removed her clothes with a single wave of his wand and she eagerly waited for him as he joined her on the bed, rolled her onto her stomach and thrust his cock into her in one brutal thrust. Hermione screamed, and then it turned into a hysterical cackle as her lord pulled back and did it again, and again, and again.

"Yes, Harry!" she said gleefully. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

He put his hands on her hips and held her in a bruising grip as he hammered down into her. There wasn't even a thought of being gentle here; gentle wasn't even in Harry Potter's vocabulary any more now that the darkness had taken hold of him. She was his, here to be bred by him. He was going to use her body as if it belonged to him, because it did. All of her belonged to him, from her vaunted brain that would now be used for his own benefit and to further his own ends, to her sexy little body and even to her womb. It was all his, and with the weasel out of the way he was finally able to claim it without interruption. No one would come between them now, because with this they were joined together inextricably. He was her master and she was his devoted servant, ready to offer herself up to him however he desired.

Hermione yelped with every thrust of his hips, and her body rocked on the cot every time he slammed down into her from above and shoved his cock as deep inside of her as it would go. He grabbed her by the back of her head and pressed her face into the cot, affirming his dominance over her even as she willingly offered herself up to be fucked.

His new servant was still moaning and laughing against the cot when Harry grabbed her hips even harder, gave her a few more deep thrusts and shot his cum inside of her. He kept himself hilted all the way inside of her throughout his orgasm, his balls pressing against her arse as he made sure that every last drop of his seed made it inside of her and went straight to her womb. This dark side of Harry, the one who had embraced the horcrux, embraced its true nature, wanted to breed just like any other male did. It wanted to impregnate its follower, and within her begin to plant the seeds of their dynasty.

He held himself inside of her long after he'd finished, simply reveling in his victory, in the triumph over the weak human side of Harry Potter and the claiming of the loyal servant that the 'light' side of him had been too much of a coward to bind to him. But the new Harry had no such qualms. She was going to be of great use to him. She was a powerful and brilliant witch, and she would not only ably serve at his side as he took his rightful place, but also pass her strength and her smarts down to his progeny. She was an ideal tool.

He finally pulled his cock out of her, and gave her arse a single sharp smack before getting off the bed. He left her there, facedown and well-fucked on the bed with a contented smile on her face, and started to make his mental preparations for what came next.

The world had thought Harry Potter was a force for good, but he was going to be as fearsome a foe as the light had ever known. And now that he had the brightest witch of her generation ready to serve him, it was time for him to step out of the shadows and show them his new, true self.

Chapter 26: The She-Wolf and the Crane (Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Arya saves Lady Crane from the Waif, and during the delirium of her recuperation becomes obsessed with the actress' breasts. (Arya/Lady Crane)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Breast fixation, cunnilingus, 69

Chapter Text

Arya succeeded in saving Lady Crane from the Waif, but afterwards it was Lady Crane's turn to save her.

She barely remembered much from those days thanks to the Milk of the Poppy Lady Crane kept giving her. The days all blended together into delirium, one day blurring into the next in a mass of confusion. The only thing that she kept noticing, the only thing that stuck in her head were the generous breasts of the actress, who stayed by her side and nursed her back to health. Any time Lady Crane bent down over her to give her more Milk of the Poppy or check on her wounds, Arya's hands itched with the desire to grab those big breasts.

She wasn't sure what had come over her or why she was so obsessed with Lady Crane's breasts. The only coherent thought she had was that she wanted them, wanted to squeeze them and touch them and suck on them and bury her face between them. If she'd been in her right mind she wouldn't have let this weird fascination affect her, but under this delirious state she didn't have nearly as much control. Her body wanted to play with Lady Crane's breasts, and her mind wasn't in any fit state to deny it.

"Ah!" Lady Crane grunted in surprise as Arya grabbed her by the arm and pulled her down onto the bed with her. She was surprisingly strong for her small stature, but then again Lady Crane had seen the mess she made of the Waif so maybe she wasn't all that surprised by her strength. "What are you--?"

Arya rolled the older woman onto her back, tugged her dress down to her waist and buried her face in Lady Crane's chest. The actress froze, seemingly too stunned to act and not knowing what to do. As Arya started sucking on her breast and grabbed onto one with each hand, Lady Crane finally gave some response other than surprise.

"We shouldn't," she said. "You're delirious from the Milk of the Poppy; you don't know what you're doing. Just let me up and--oh!"

Arya wasn't going to let her talk nonsense. She might be delirious but she still knew what she wanted. She kept squeezing her breasts and then moved her mouth to her nipples, sucking on first one and then the other. Lady Crane's hands came to Arya's head, and at first Arya thought she was going to try and pull her away. That might have even been her intention at first, but instead she held her face more firmly against her breast and moaned as Arya licked and nibbled on her stiff nipples.

She didn't protest as Arya continued to have fun with her breasts, nor did she complain when Arya pushed her dress the rest of the way down, pulled her smallclothes off and put her face between her legs. This was Arya's first sexual experience of any kind but she'd learned many things since escaping King's Landing. She'd heard some of the whores talk about the neglected women who came to them for the pleasure they weren't getting from their men, and she remembered them talking about how much the lonely women moan when they used their mouths on them.

"Oh! Oh, yes, yes,!" Lady Crane was no different, apparently. She relaxed and moaned as Arya licked between her legs, but then seemed to have another idea. She pushed Arya's head away despite her protests. "Take your clothes off. I want to do it to you too."

Arya wasn't about to refuse that offer. She sat up and fumbled with her clothing, but Lady Crane helped her get undressed and them got down on her back again, this time pulling Arya on top of her so their heads were between each other's legs.

Arya got back to work, but this time Lady Crane's mouth was on her cunt too. It was the first time anyone had touched Arya there, and she decided right away that she loved it. She loved Lady Crane's taste and she loved the way that the talented actress swirled her tongue against her cunt. She never wanted this to end.

While Arya was acting largely on instinct and a general idea from listening to the whores, Lady Crane seemed to be licking her with genuine skill, like maybe this wasn't her first time using her mouth on a woman. Maybe the traveling theater companies lived more exciting lives than she'd thought.

Whether she'd gained her skill through experience or she was simply a natural, Lady Crane soon had Arya's hips bucking against her face as she came. Arya almost lost sight of what she was doing thanks to how amazing it felt, but she persevered. She wanted this talented, beautiful, busty actress to feel just as good as she did, and so she kept licking. She even started rubbing her cunt with her fingers too, and that combination was enough to eventually make Lady Crane's legs shake as she squirted on Arya's face. Arya licked some of it off of her lips, and was surprised at how good it tasted.

"You know, the life of a traveling actress can be fun, but it can be lonely too," Lady Crane said later as they were snuggled close together on the bed. "It would be a lot more enjoyable if I had a cute young woman waiting for me every night."

Arya had already done plenty of travelling, but doing so at Lady Crane's side and making love to her every night sounded like a far better life than she'd led since King's Landing, and far less dangerous than following the path of revenge she was currently on.

She smiled, kissed her new lover on the lips and thought about her future. She didn't bother reciting any of the names on her list.      

Chapter 27: New Professor: Anything for the Team (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Two years before joining Hogwarts full-time, Professor Martin fills in for Hagrid and fulfills multiple fantasies with Gryffindor's quidditch captain. (OMC/Angelina Johnson)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Blackmail, reluctance, interracial fetish

Chapter Text

"Miss Johnson!" Angelina jerked her head back to the front of the room in shock. "Copying off of Miss Spinnet's test?"

The young substitute professor allowed himself to appear angry as he walked over to Angelina's desk, having caught her red-handed, but in actuality he was jumping for joy. He'd been admiring the lovely captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team ever since he'd been appointed as Professor Hagrid's temporary replacement, and this was the perfect chance for him to move beyond mere admiration.

"N-no, Professor Martin, I was just--"

"Don't lie to me, Miss Johnson," he snapped. "Detention. Tonight."

--

"What am I to do with you, Miss Johnson? You blatantly cheated on an exam right in front of me. And right before the big quidditch match against Ravenclaw too." Angelina's head shot up from her desk and she looked at him with eyes wide and panicked. Perfect; he had her attention now.

"No, Professor!" she pleaded. "Please don't ban me from quidditch! We're already without Harry; if I'm banned at the last minute there's no way we can win!"

"Maybe you should've thought of that before you read answers off of your friend's exam," he said. He sighed. "I really don't want to do this, Angelina, but I don't see any way around it."

"Please, Professor!" she said desperately. "Let me play in the game! I'm sorry; I'll do anything to make up for it!

He smiled slowly. This was going just as he'd hoped.

--

Angelina stood bent over his desk, her hands flat on top of it and her arse sticking out towards him. He whistled as he ran his hand across her bum and admired her muscular legs. She worked hard to be in peak form for quidditch and it showed.

"You're lovely, Miss Johnson," he said. "I'm so glad we could come to this compromise." She said nothing, but he heard her take a shaky breath. She had been very reluctant when he revealed what she would have to do, but in the end her desire to captain Gryffindor to a quidditch cup had won out. She'd hesitantly stripped out of her clothes and got into position just like he asked.

His hands went to her strong hips and they cried out in unison as he slid his cock inside of her. He didn't waste any time being gentle with her; he got straight to fucking her, pulling his hips back and thrusting into her hard enough to make the desk shake beneath her. She wasn't a virgin; that much was obvious. He wouldn't have been able to pump his cock into her so deep and with such ease if she hadn't done this before. That he wasn't her first didn't bother him in the least. On the contrary, he was grateful to whatever lucky wizard or wizards had had her before him. They'd broken her in, and now he was having his fun with her.    

What fun it was, too! When he'd decided to study to become a professor, part of the reason had been that he'd hoped to be able to take advantage of desperate young witches like Miss Johnson. He hadn't known if it would actually be feasible, but here he was, fucking a lovely barely legal witch before he'd even become a full-time professor! He couldn't wait to see what he could do in a year or two when he got hired full-time.

"Such a good, slutty captain," he said, taunting her as he kept her bent over his desk and shagged her from behind. "You might be a poor student, but Gryffindor is lucky to have you if you're willing to whore yourself out like this just to try and win the quidditch cup."

Angelina whimpered, whether in response to his taunting or to his big cock fucking her hard he didn't know. He gave her a smack on the arse which made her grunt, and then he went back to admiring her lovely strong body as he fucked her. She was not only the first student he'd fucked as a teacher, she was also the first witch he'd fucked who was a different ethnicity than his own. They were both firsts that he was thrilled to be crossing off of his list.

"Your skin is so lovely, Miss Johnson," he said, running his hands along her smooth back, admiring the muscles there. He loved the contrast of his pale body colliding with her darker one. "Why have I never tried to bed a black witch before now? Then again, few witches of any skin color are as pretty as you, are they?"

Angelina said nothing, but he could tell from her short breaths and the way her hips automatically shoved back against him that she had started enjoying this, or her body was at the very least. It would be amusing if she had an orgasm while being bent over and fucked by her teacher, but he wasn't overly concerned with that. He was here to enjoy himself and indulge in his fantasy of fucking a student, and as long as he got to do that the rest was immaterial. And he was enjoying himself a great deal. In fact, he was having so much fun shagging Angelina Johnson in his office (Hagrid's office, but his for the time being) that he could feel his end rapidly approaching.

"I hope you're taking a potion, Miss Johnson, because I'm cumming inside of you," he announced. Angelina's breath caught in her throat but she didn't object, so he assumed she was probably protected. That was good for her because he wouldn't have pulled out regardless.

He sighed in satisfaction when he finally pulled out of her after having filled her to the brim with his seed. He gave her one last smack on the arse and then bent to pick up his robes and underwear.

"Good luck in the match, Miss Johnson." She'd been the first student he'd fucked, but he felt certain that she wouldn't be his last.

Chapter 28: Still Alive (Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Arya's attack on the Night King doesn't go as planned. But he has something else in mind rather than killing her. (Arya/Night King)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Extremely dubious consent, public sex

Chapter Text

Arya flew at the Night King, dagger ready to strike, hoping to end the battle between the living and the dead with one blow directed straight at his heart, if he had one.

He caught her, which she'd figured was likely, but she started to panic when he anticipated her final trick as well and knocked her weapon out of her hand dismissively when she tried to drop it to catch it with her free hand. She struggled to pull his hand off of her throat, but she might as well have tried to move a boulder for all the good it did her. There was nothing she could do. He was going to kill her any minute now. She just hoped it would be quick, and that if he brought her back as one of those undead things then Jon or someone else would kill her again, and for good.

It wasn't a killing blow that she felt next, or a tightening of his hand around her throat to cut off her air, but instead a tearing of her breeches. She looked down, confused at first, but it all started to click into place when he started to disrobe as well. His cock grew before her eyes, and she had to laugh. He might not be a human anymore, but apparently he was just as horny as the rest of them. Ridiculous as it seemed, the leader of the army of the dead wanted to fuck her. Arya bit back her fear and stared at him like she was bored. She wouldn't let him think he'd won or that she was afraid of him, and she wasn't about to beg. It wouldn't have worked anyway, obviously; this thing felt no compassion or empathy. It just wanted to kill, to destroy, and apparently to fuck. Well, so be it. The longer he left her alive, the greater her chance to find a way to kill him eventually, or to keep him occupied until someone else could. If she had to get fucked for a bit to give Jon time to make it here and kill this bastard, she would do it gladly. She'd suffered through far worse, or at least that's what she told herself when she felt his cock, hard and cold as the rest of him, press against her cunt lips.

"Ahhhhhh!" She was very glad that she'd fucked Gendry before the battle, because feeling that inhumanly cold cock slide into her was enough of a struggle as it was. She didn't even want to imagine how much more difficult it would've been if he was her first.

The Night King's cock was massive, and he seemed to be determined to get it as deep inside of her as he could, as often as he could. He put both of his cold hands on her bare arse and bounced her body up and down, driving his cock deep every time he dropped her down and thrust his strong hips up to meet her. Arya had been determined not to show him any kind of reaction but she couldn't help the sharp gasps she let out as he bounced her entire body onto his cock over and over again. He was so big, so long and thick, and she couldn't believe how full she felt.

He'd long since taken his hand off of her throat so he could keep both hands on her arse while he bounced her. He'd determined that she was no threat, that she was going to put up no fight, and he was right. There would be time to fight him later. Maybe when he was done he would let his guard down, she'd be able to grab her dagger again and stab him. That wasn't going to happen yet though; his attention wasn't going to be anywhere but on her until he'd finished. So Arya didn't fight; she didn't beat her hands against his chest uselessly. She just allowed him to fuck her, letting him have her body for the time being. It meant she was still alive, and as long as she was still alive she still had a chance to kill him.

Arya whined when she felt him start to bounce her body even harder, not knowing what it meant, but knowing something was about to happen. Apparently what it meant was that he was close, because he only did that for a short period of time before he started to cum inside of her. Arya just shook her head, not bothering to let herself consider the implications of that. Erection and human lust aside, she doubted that it was possible for him to put a baby in her belly, whether it be human or undead. And if he did, well...she would deal with that problem if and when it arose. For now she was just focused on survival, and hopefully on getting another chance to kill him.

He suddenly pulled her off of his cock and tossed her on the ground. She didn't even react to the pain; instinct had her rolling over and scrambling in the direction he'd knocked her dagger.

She found her weapon after a bit of desperate searching, surprised that he hadn't killed her or fucked her arse or done something to her during her search, but when she got to her feet she realized why. His back was to her, and his focus was on Jon. This might be her chance; maybe she could strike while his back was turned. She had no time to prepare, or even to try and pull her breeches back on. This was it.

Arya Stark, bare arsed and with the Night King's cum still inside of her, dove back in for more.

Chapter 29: Hatred, Laughter and Sex (Batman)

Summary:

Poison Ivy came to confront Joker, so why did she wind up in his bed? (Poison Ivy/Joker)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Hate sex

Chapter Text

Poison Ivy wasn't quite sure how it had come to this. She'd come to confront Joker about how he treated Harley, to speak her mind and tell the clown to stop taking advantage of the girl's devotion to him. She didn't like Joker, and she knew the feeling was mutual. So why was she currently rolling around on the bed with him, engaging in a quite energetic bout of sex?

She couldn't quite say how it had started, but she knew that she didn't want to lose to him. There was a constant struggle for dominance as they rolled around on his heart shaped bed, both of them trying to prove something to the other. There was no love here; there wasn't even like. They hated each other and it showed in everything they did, from the way he possessively squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples to how she bit his shoulder while riding his cock. He gave it right back to her of course, rolling her back over and holding her legs down on the bed while he fucked her, making her sexy green body bounce.

She bit her lip and stared up at him as he drilled into her from the top. Try as she might to hate him, she at the very least couldn't hate his cock. It was nice and thick, and it felt so good as he thrust it deep inside of her. It was almost worth putting up with the rest of him, just to have this cock to look forward to. Almost.

She enjoyed his cock, and she wasn't afraid to admit it to herself. However she might feel about the man it was attached to, he knew how to use that thing. That didn't mean she was just going to lie there and let him do what he wanted though. Maybe she could soften her stance on him a little bit if he was capable of fucking her this well, but she was still going to make sure she came out on top if she had anything to say about it.

Ivy used her legs to roll them both over, sat up on top of him and began to bounce on his cock. Her hands went to his chest, holding him down and maintaining her control over him. If he wanted to try and get back on top he was going to have to fight for it.

He didn't make another attempt at it though. He held her by the hips but didn't try to control her or roll her back over. Instead he let her ride him and watched her breasts bounce, which he seemed to enjoy. Then again, who the hell knew with him?

Ivy kept bouncing, kept fucking herself on him until she came with a happy little moan. She'd come here to yell at him, but it had somehow turned into this, into riding his cock and making far more pleasant noises as she rode her way to the biggest climax she'd had in a long time.

Joker's hands held her down on him and his hips thrust up from beneath her, and he wound up cumming a minute or two after she'd finished. Ivy just took it all with a smile, too far gone to be angry at him for cumming inside of her.

She rolled off of him after they were done, still not entirely sure why she'd done that, what had possessed him to kiss her and throw her on the bed and why she'd not only allowed it but kissed him back, but she didn't regret it.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" he asked, grinning at her like he already knew the answer.

"Guess not," she said. She still didn't like him, but maybe she didn't hate him quite so much anymore. It was hard to hate anyone that could fuck like that.

Joker suddenly began cackling, seemingly at nothing, and she would have been surprised if he had been anyone else. This clown laughing hysterically at nothing didn't even classify as a surprise. Still, she was curious what had him so amused.

"What is it?" she asked, wondering if he'd even be able to explain why he was laughing or if he was just going to confirm his insanity. He was still laughing too hard to answer her but he pointed behind her, towards the door of his bedroom. She rolled over onto her side and saw what had the clown so amused.

Apparently a pair of heroes had infiltrated his domain while they were too busy fucking to notice or care, but the innocent young heroes had not been prepared for what they saw. Robin and Batgirl stood in the doorway, both standing awkwardly as if they weren't sure what to do. Ivy could easily see the lady bat's stiff nipples through her tight costume, and Batman's male sidekick was standing with his hands hovering above his crotch, no doubt trying to hide the erection he'd gotten from watching Poison Ivy riding the Joker.

"Looks like we have guests," she said, looking back to the still cackling Joker. "Are you going to get up and welcome them, or should I?"   

Chapter 30: Practical Lessons: Harry & Tonks (Harry Potter)

Summary:

While his girlfriend gets her own hands-on demonstration on the other side of the bed, Tonks teaches Harry how to become a better lover. (Harry/Tonks, references to Harry/Hermione and Sirius/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Open relationship/consensual infidelity, group sex

 

This is the first part of a two-parter.

Chapter Text

Of all the plans Hermione had ever made, Harry had to believe that this was her best. She was a bright witch so there were plenty of strong candidates, but this was the first plan that had included him being balls deep inside of Nymphadora Tonks.

"That's it, Harry," Tonks said. She nodded up at him from her back with a smile. "Don't be afraid to move those hips. You don't want to just stick it in and start hammering a girl right away before she'd ready for it, but you don't want to be too timid either if you want her to have fun. Work your way up to it, just like this."

Harry slid his cock back and then thrust it back in, a little harder than before. Tonks grunted as his balls slapped against her arse, and his eyes were drawn to her breasts as they bounced in answer to his thrust. She'd made them quite a bit bigger than usual today, and he was sure that was for his benefit.

"That's right, just like that," Tonks said. "You're a quick learner. You've gotten much better at this already." He was pretty sure she was being honest too. Before they'd started she'd said with all seriousness that she wasn't going to blow smoke up his arse or give him false praise. He was here to learn, after all, and how could he learn what he should or shouldn't do if she wasn't completely honest with him?

It had been Hermione's idea. The recent Hogwarts graduates both had healthy libidos, but their sex life was shit, quite frankly. It wasn't for lack of effort on either of their parts, but they were both inexperienced and didn't know what they were doing. Of course Hermione had done loads of research, but this had been one area where books hadn't come through as well as she would've liked. So she'd suggested they turn to a more practical form of study to try and improve their technique, which had led them to this.

Fucking Tonks had been awkward at first. He'd had no problem getting hard for her, naturally, but sticking it in and getting started had been mortifying. His nerves had been obvious, just like they were with Hermione, but Tonks had the experience to help him calm down and coax him into setting a rhythm.

He'd gone slow at first, but now he was working his way up to a much faster speed. He was fucking her hard enough to make those big boobs shake, and he was doing it well enough that her patient smile was starting to give way to genuine pleasure. He was making Tonks, beautiful, older, experienced Tonks, feel good!    

"Yes, Harry, yes!" she said. Her hair flashed from a dark purple to a bubblegum pink, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "That's right, just like that! Give me that nice big cock! You're getting it, ahh, you're getting it!"

Listening to Tonks moan and watching her sexy body move underneath him as he fucked her was amazing. Sex had never felt like this before; this was how it was supposed to be! He lost himself in the pleasure of fucking Nymphadora Tonks, so much so that he wasn't aware of anything else, not even the loud slapping sounds of flesh hitting flesh that was happening right next to him. Hermione's own 'lessons' with his godfather were the furthest thing from his mind right now.

"God damn, yes Harry!" Tonks said. The metamorph was very vocal when she felt good, as he was privileged to discover now. "Fuck me, fuck me! Keep going! Harder, faster!"

Harry was more than happy to follow those directions. He was really driving his hips forward now, pumping his cock into her harder than he'd ever dared with Hermione. Now that Tonks had guided him along through his initial awkwardness and helped him find his way, he couldn't wait to show Hermione all that he'd learned. Hopefully she'd be moaning just as loud as Tonks was.

He and Hermione putting their new knowledge to use on each other was going to have to wait for later though, because he had a beautiful metamorph to fuck right now. Who knew if he would ever get to be with Tonks again? He needed to make the most of this opportunity, and do his best to leave a positive impression on the beautiful older witch.

Her bouncing breasts had never been far from his mind since he'd really gotten going, and the urge to grab them became too much to ignore. His hands went to her breasts and he squeezed them, tentatively at first, but she smiled, put her hands over his and encouraged him to squeeze to his heart's content. When he leaned his head over her and took her breast into his mouth, she giggled and ran her hands through his hair, messing it up beyond its standard state of unruliness.

Harry's hips sped up as he felt his orgasm approaching. Until now this had happened far too quickly after the sex had started and he reacted by trying (and failing) to hold back so he could last a little longer, but he didn't do so this time. He knew he'd done a good job here; Tonks screaming into his ear as he fucked her to a climax had made that abundantly clear.

"Stop, stop, pull out," Tonks said quickly, recognizing what was about to happen. Harry heard her and forced his hips to stop, despite his reluctance.

"Sorry," he panted after pulling his cock out carefully, knowing he was right on the edge. They hadn't discussed where he was going to cum, and obviously doing it inside of Tonks was off-limits.

"Don't apologize," Tonks said, chuckling. "I just want you to join in on the lesson I'm about to teach your girlfriend." Harry followed Tonks' gaze to the other side of the bed, where Hermione was riding Sirius. "You ready, mutt?"

Chapter 31: Practical Lessons: Hermione & Sirius (Harry Potter)

Summary:

While Harry studies with Tonks, Hermione learns how to be assertive with Sirius. (Hermione/Sirius, mentions of Harry/Hermione and Harry/Tonks)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Open relationship/consensual infidelity, group sex, bukkake

Chapter Text

Hermione smiled as she looked over and saw Harry driving his hips forward and drawing increasingly loud and enthusiastic moans and curses from Tonks, who wasn't being shy about letting all three of them know how well he was doing. She couldn't wait to feel her boyfriend fucking her just like that. It would have to wait of course, because she was in the middle of her own practical lesson right now.

When they'd told Sirius and Tonks of their issues in the bedroom, Tonks had suggested they should try switching it up by having Hermione get on top and do the moving herself. She'd blushed and quietly admitted that they had tried that, and it hadn't gone any better than when Harry thrust into her. Tonks, aghast, had demanded that she get on top of Sirius and learn to embrace her inner cowgirl.

The metamorph had helped her out at first, guiding her into position, coaching her through it and helping her get settled in and get comfortable sitting on Sirius' cock. When she'd done this with Harry she'd had no real clue what she was doing and couldn't ever figure out how fast she should go or how she should move her hips, but Tonks encouraged her to move at her own pace and try out different motions with her hips. There was no need to rush, as Sirius had reminded her with a roguish grin that was so like Harry's. They had as long as they needed.

Rather than picking one thing and sticking with it, Hermione explored her options. One minute she'd bounce in Sirius' lap, sliding her pussy lips up and down his cock and making the old dog groan. The next she'd swing her hips in a slow circle while keeping his cock deep inside of her, enjoying the feel of him brushing against her. The next she'd keep herself sat down on him and rock back and forth, grinding against him. Throughout it all she kept two important tips from the metamorph and Harry's godfather in mind: don't rush, and have fun.

She was indeed having fun, and it was obvious that Sirius was too. The perverted Marauder watched her sexy young body move atop his with a smile on his face, and his hands wandered from her hips, up her flat stomach and to her bouncing breasts.

"Merlin, you're sexy, Hermione," Sirius said. "I knew you were smart as hell, but who knew you were hiding a body like this underneath those robes? Harry is a lucky man." Hermione cast a quick glance across the bed, where Harry continued to pound into Tonks and now had one of her breasts in his mouth, and quietly agreed.    

"I guess that makes you the lucky one right now, doesn't it?" she said, arching a brow at hm. "Considering it's currently your cock I'm riding?"

"You said it," Sirius agreed with another grin. "I don't know what you were worried about, but you sure as hell know how to ride a cock. This is the best fuck I've had since I got out of Azkaban. Probably before it too."

Hermione smiled happily. She might not be a student anymore, and he had never been her professor, but in a way she felt the same flush of pride that she'd get any time she received praise or earned points for Gryffindor back at Hogwarts. In a way he was like her teacher though; he and Tonks both were. They were guiding her and Harry along, teaching her how to please each other in bed, and this was similar to a practical demonstration in class, where she got to show what she'd learned.

She impressed Padfoot as much as she had any of her actual professors, proving herself to be as apt a student in bed as she'd been in the classroom. She loved riding Sirius, loved the reactions she got from him as she moved her body and the power she felt from knowing that he was enjoying herself because of her, not just because she had a nice body but because she'd learned how to move it. While she couldn't wait for Harry to fuck her just as he was fucking Tonks, she had a feeling she was going to try and get on top as often as he would agree to it. Maybe it was just her bossy and "take charge" tendencies showing through, but doing the fucking herself was fun!

"You ready, mutt?"

Hermione looked over as Tonks, no longer being fucked by Harry, sat on her knees next to her. Her boyfriend's cock was still hard, which she found strange.

"I've barely held on to this point," Sirius said, and Hermione could hear the strain in his voice. She smiled, knowing that she was the reason he had been so affected.

"Good," Tonks said. She patted Hermione on the shoulder. "Would you mind climbing off and getting down on your back, love? I want to show you something that drives the blokes wild."

"Okay." Hermione would have been happy to ride Sirius to completion but she would do whatever Tonks thought was best. She and Harry had asked the older witch and wizard to teach them, after all.

She dismounted Sirius and rolled over onto her back in the space that Tonks and Harry had vacated. Tonks looked back and forth between the two males and smiled.

"Cum on her face, boys," she said. Sirius grinned right away, but Harry looked as surprised as Hermione felt. Really? Was that something people actually did outside of porn? She'd agreed to go along though, so she stared in a daze as Harry and Sirius knelt over her and stroked their cocks, aiming them down at her face.

"Might want to close your eyes," Tonks said. She snapped them shut quickly, and none too soon because Harry's cum shot out onto her face seconds later. Sirius soon followed, adding his own thick load to that of his godson. Hermione felt it run down her face, and never in her life had she felt so shameless. It was a heady feeling.

"You look so sexy with your face covered in cum. Doesn't she, Harry?"

"Yes," Harry said, voice shaky and awed. Hermione kept her eyes closed but smiled. Sirius and Tonks had taught them loads, and she knew their sex life was going to be far more interesting from here on out. Education saved the day once again.

Chapter 32: A Clash of Hopeful Queens: Missandei (Game of Thrones)

Summary:

With the war ended and Dany and Sansa both lost, Jon must choose a queen. His former lover's closest advisor makes her case. (Jon/Missandei)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cowgirl

Chapter Text

Jon heaved a sigh as he considered his options. He'd done his mourning for Daenerys and Sansa, who had both fallen in the war against the dead. But the war was over and the time for mourning was finished. He was the King of Westeros now, and everyone in the realm needed him to be strong for them. It was time to be a king.

A king needed heirs though, and before that he needed a queen. The realm had been ravaged and there weren't many viable options left, so it was really going to be up to him to choose whoever he wanted. Two options stood out from the pack, and he wasn't sure what to do. One of them had been Daenerys' closest advisor; the other was his brother (make that cousin, technically) Robb's widow, who had been at Sansa's side after Robb's murder. Both women were beautiful and would also secure the loyalty of a significant section of what remained of Westeros. They also hated each other, just as Daenerys and Sansa had.

This wasn't going to be easy.

--

"She's not right for you, Jon. I'd be a much better choice for queen."

"Missandei--" he began, but she shook her head and cut him off.

"This Talisa has already been a queen once before, and it did not end well," she said. "Also, those who are loyal to her will also be loyal to you. You're of the North, whatever your last name might be. But if you want what remains of our queen's army to support you, you'll need me."

Jon said nothing. He understood her point but that didn't mean he was ready to make his choice. He also wasn't sure that Jon Targaryen, King of Westeros would command the same trust from the North that Jon Snow, King in the North and bastard son of Eddard Stark had.

"I see," Missandei said when he stayed silent. "If words will not sway you, my king, then perhaps there are other ways." He looked up in time to see her shrug her black tunic off. She wore absolutely nothing beneath it, so he now had full view of her flawless form. Dany's advisor had come prepared. "I know the khaleesi pleased you very much; I heard the two of you many times. Allow me to show you that I can do the same."

"Missandei--" That was as far as he got, because she once again interrupted him.

"The time for talk is over," she said, walking towards him and pushing down on his shoulder so he would remain seated while she undressed him. "It's time for action."

Missandei straddled his lap and sank down onto his cock, and Jon bit back a groan. He hadn't been with a woman since Dany died (taking out the Night King as she went), and feeling this beautiful creature's pussy welcome him in was the sweet relief he hadn't even realized he'd been in desperate need of.

And Missandei was beautiful, without question. He hadn't taken much notice of her before; he rarely saw her outside the presence of Daenerys, who had commanded his attention from the moment he met her and retained it well after her demise. He appreciated the body of her beautiful advisor now though, especially as she rode his cock. Her breasts bounced along with her, drawing his eyes. She had bigger tits than Daenerys, and bigger than Ygritte too. He watched them bounce and was possessed with the sudden need to feel them in his hands.

Missandei was watching his face closely as she rode him, and she noticed where his attention had been drawn. She took his hands in hers and guided them onto her breasts.

"Touch them," she said, encouraging him. "Squeeze them; play with them. Choose me as your queen and they're all yours for the rest of our days, Your Grace."

That was an appealing prospect, and one Jon gave serious consideration to as he squeezed them roughly in his strong hands. Missandei just smiled at his possessive treatment and continued to ride.

Jon wasn't aware of any previous lovers Missandei might have had among Dany's followers or what duties had been required of her in her previous life as a slave, but it was obvious that she knew what she was doing. She bounced in his lap effortlessly, showing no signs of discomfort even though both of his previous lovers had informed him that he was quite large. She rose and fell on him, and occasionally would rock back and forth on him while he was fully sheathed inside of her. Missandei was a woman who knew what he wanted, knew what would feel good to him and knew how to give it to him.

There was something so sexy about a woman who knew what she wanted and took it. He'd felt that way with Ygritte, and Daenerys, and now Missandei too. Her cunt slid up and down his cock, and she watched him closely as she moved. She rode him with a purpose, and that purpose was proving how compatible they were and how pleasant the act of fathering heirs would be if he chose her as his queen. She was doing a magnificent job of it. Maybe too good, in fact.

"Missandei, you're going to make me cum," he warned her.

"Good." She started riding him harder, their flesh slapping together loudly throughout the bedchamber. "Give it to me. Give me your seed, Your Grace. With any luck you might plant your heir in me tonight."

He should have reminded her that she wasn't his wife or his queen yet, that he hadn't made that choice yet, but all he managed to do was grunt helplessly as he came inside of her. His hips jerked beneath her until he'd finished, and she nodded down at him.

"Choose wisely, Jon," Missandei said as she stood up. A dazed Jon watched her go and shook his head.

Talisa had her work cut out for her.   

Chapter 33: A Clash of Hopeful Queens: Talisa (Game of Thrones)

Summary:

With the war ended and Dany and Sansa both lost, Jon must choose a queen. Talisa senses Missandei's methods and prepares her counter-attack. (Jon/Talisa)

Chapter Text

Jon had already been practicing ways to gracefully let Talisa know that he'd chosen Missandei, but then he walked into the bedchamber of the former Northern queen and saw that she was prepared to make a compelling case of her own.

"Hello, Your Grace," she said. "I've seen the look on Missandei's face over the past couple of days. She obviously thinks she's won, and it doesn't take a master strategist to figure out why. I thought I should show you what I have to offer."

"I can see that," he said, mouth suddenly feeling dry. Talisa was waiting for him on her bed, naked as her nameday. She was on her belly, her legs bent at the knees and her arse on full display. What an arse it was too. It wasn't massive but it was smooth and curved and looked perfect on her slender body. Sexiest of all might have been her confidence though, her nonchalance in lying there naked waiting for him. He hadn't seen this side of her before, this sexy, playful side. He'd seen her working hard to try and heal the sick and wounded, and he'd seen her anger come out to play when dealing with Daenerys in her power struggle with Sansa or now Missandei as they took up the fight for a place at his side and in his bed. He'd never seen her like this though. It was easy to understand why Robb had thrown his commitment to the Freys aside now. What was duty when you had a sexy little thing like this waiting for you?

"While I wouldn't mind if you just stood there and stared at my ass all night, I've a feeling you went a little beyond staring with Missandei," Talisa said, smiling at him. "So if you're feeling up to it, why don't you come over here and take me for a ride?"

He stripped out of his clothes in record time, and she grinned and kicked her feet in anticipation while she waited for him to join her on her bed. He didn't allow her to get up or roll over, but instead pushed her legs down, spread them apart and took her right then and there, slipping his cock into her and fucking her while she was flat on her belly. She'd enticed him, flaunting her sexy little body and sticking her bare arse out for him, and now she was going to get what she wanted. He put his hands on her shoulders and fucked her hard, making his hips slap against her arse repeatedly as he thrust down into her.

She grunted, and for a moment he worried that he was fucking her too hard. She hadn't taken any lover since Robb's murder as far as he knew, and this might have been too much to expect of her right from the beginning. But then her grunts turned to moans, and he let go of his worry and allowed himself to let go and take her.

Jon had felt an immediate need to protect Talisa upon meeting her, viewing her as the last link to his brother (or who he'd thought was his brother at the time at least.) He'd viewed her almost as a sister instead of a lover, but that had all changed as soon as he saw her waiting for him naked. He could still protect her and always would, but who said he couldn't fuck her too? He didn't feel like he was betraying Robb's memory by fucking his wife and queen, any more than he felt he was betraying Dany's by taking on other lovers. She would always miss Robb just as he would always miss Dany and Ygritte, but that didn't mean they should be miserable and alone.

"Yes, Jon!" Talisa said, her voice clearly audible even with her face pressed against the sheet. "Gods, I needed this! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Give it all to me! Give me your seed! Make me your queen, and let me give you a prince!"

Talisa had been a queen once, and had very nearly given birth to a prince. She'd lost it in childbirth, which he was sure had been another source of pain for her after having already lost Robb. It made sense that she wanted another chance at it, and Jon was the one who could give her that chance, in addition to protecting her and loving her and, yes, using her sexy body to enjoy himself. How could Jon say no to that? How could he refuse to help this lovely woman who had been so important to Robb?

He gave her what she sought after a few more thrusts, keeping his hips pressed against her cute little arse while he filled her up with his seed. Talisa moaned and he moaned with her as they shared this moment together. She'd wanted his seed, and he'd gotten to cum inside of a beautiful woman. Everybody wins.

"I hope you'll make the right decision," he said afterwards as she snuggled up against him.

"I will," he said. Now that they'd both made their best impression on him, he knew what he had to do.

--

"You're choosing both of us?!"

Talisa didn't look pleased with his announcement, and for once Missandei seemed to be on the same page.

"There's only one king, and there can be only one queen beside him," Missandei said.

Jon wasn't deterred though. He shook his head and wrapped his arms over both of their shoulders.

"I won't be the first Targaryen to take more than one wife, and I won't be the last," he said. "I refuse to choose between you. You shall both be my wives and my queens, equal in stature and power, and the three of us will rebuild Westeros together." Both women were silent while they thought his words over.

"I suppose I can put up with her, so long as I still get to give birth to a prince," Talisa said.

"If I'll truly be her equal, I can learn to share," Missandei declared. Jon smiled and squeezed them both against him, looking forward to helping Westeros recover with his two queens by his side.    

Chapter 34: Alternative Embrace (Steins;Gate)

Summary:

An alternate (and far more explicit) ending to the Kurisu route in My Darling's Embrace. (Okabe/Kurisu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Exhibitionism (sort of), domination/submission

Chapter Text

"Kurisu. I'll never let you go! Never!"

"Then prove it to me...master."

Wait, what? Master? This scene that Future Gadget #14, 'Electric Signal Jacker', was displaying to Braun, all the other Lab mems and everyone with an analog TV in Akihabara had just gone from sweet (if horrifyingly embarrassing) to incredibly naughty.

Before Okabe Rintaro's stunned eyes, the version of Makise Kurisu on the TVs dropped to her knees, unbuttoned TV Okabe's pants and fished out his cock. Then she rubbed it against her pale cheek, nuzzling it lewdly.

"Prove it to me, master," she said again as she wrapped one pale hand around his cock. "Prove that you'll never let me go, and that you want me here with you always Show me that you want me here as your slutty little assistant."

"I knew it!" Okabe turned to Kurisu (the real one) and shook his head. "I knew I was right about you, assistant! You truly are an experiment-loving perverted genius girl!"

"Sh-shut up!" she said, blushing furiously. "That's not me! I don't even know why I--why this is--"

"Looks like Makise's not the only one who's perverted," Suzuha said, giggling. "Look at the screen. Well, any of the screens."

Okabe turned away from his perverted assistant and saw to his horror that Suzuha had a point. His TV self had put his hands on Kurisu's head and shoved his cock between her lips. He didn't stop there either; he kept going until his cock was all the way down his throat. He pulled his hips back only to thrust them right back in, his balls slapping against her chin as she gagged around his cock.

"Stop that!" the real Okabe said, glaring at the real Kurisu.

"Me?!" she said incredulously. "You're the one shoving your, your--thing all the way in!"

"That's because it's your fantasy!" he retorted. "Future Gadget #13 is taking your perverted wishes straight out or your brain and broadcasting them across Akihabara! This is all your fault!"

"Whoever's fault it is, you're putting on one heck of a show," Suzuha said. Okabe's head snapped back to one of the many TVs, which now showed Kurisu with a collar around her neck. The TV version of himself held the leash that was attached to the collar in one of his hands, and the other was spanking her bare ass while he fucked her from behind. He'd apparently been spanking her for quite some time in the fantasy because her naturally pale ass was already very red, and she was panting and moaning every time his hips slapped against her. He stuck one of his fingers in her mouth and her lips automatically started to suck on it.

"Go Okarin!" Mayuri said, sounding like a cheerleader.

"Don't encourage him, Mayuri!" the real Kurisu whined.

"Encourage me?!" he protested. "Once again I'll remind you that this is all coming from inside of your head, Christina! Spanking? Leashes? You're quite the deviant!"

"D-don't flatter yourself!" she said. "There's no way I'd ever want you anywhere near me, you jerk!"

"Oh?" Moeka said. "Then why are you holding her hand?"

Okabe looked down, and to his surprise saw that he was indeed holding Kurisu's hand and had been the whole time. But why? He didn't get any time to ponder that question, because the Kurisu from the TV said something that commanded his attention.

"Yes, master!" she said. "Cum on me! Cum on my face! Spray me with your seed and mark me as yours! Make sure I can never go back to America!"

The scene had shifted. Now Kurisu was flat on her back, on a bed that he was pretty sure hadn't been there the last time he looked. Her arms were tied together above her head. His TV self had pinned her down on the bed, playing with and sucking on her small breasts, but now he moved up and straddled her head. He held his cock in his hand and aimed it squarely at her face.

The real Okabe wanted to prevent the other lab mems from seeing this, but it was impossible. There were far too many TVs, and not to mention everyone in all of Akihabara was seeing it too. All of them watched together as Kurisu's fantasy played out on the screen. His semen sprayed across her face, absolutely covering her from her forehead down to her neck. Some of it even got in her hair. He knew he'd never produced anywhere close to that amount of cum in reality, but this wasn't reality; it was his assistant's perverted fantasy.

"Mmm, so warm!" the TV Kurisu moaned. "There's so much of it, master! I'm covered in your hot seed! I'm all yours now, right?"

"Ha ha ha! Why of course, my perverted assistant! I, Hououin Kyouma, mad scientist and master of all-"

"Nooooooo!" Kurisu, the real one, cried out. Apparently she'd seen enough and had finally reached her breaking point. "Turn it off! Make it stop!"

Okabe wished he could do so, but of course it wasn't possible. The other lab mems were all looking at them with varying degrees of embarrassment, amusement, jealousy and even lust, and the audience for this lewd spectacle had gone far beyond this room. He and Kurisu would surely become the talk of Akihabara after this.

They'd both been right. Kurisu was right when she'd said Future Gadget #14 would bring about the end of the world, because he couldn't see how anything could go on after this. And he'd been right when he called her an experiment-loving perverted genius girl. Too bad everyone else in Akihabara knew it now too.      

Chapter 35: Batgirl's Strange Night (Batman)

Summary:

Nothing goes as planned for Batgirl, especially when Joker makes his move. (Batgirl/Joker)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Lift and carry sex, oral

Chapter Text

This is a direct continuation of Hatred, Laughter and Sex

 

Nothing about this night had gone the way Barbara Gordon had expected.

She and Robin had been so sure that they didn't need Batman's help, that they were going to be able to take down Joker just the two of them. They hadn't expected Poison Ivy to be there, and that was the first unexpected twist. It hadn't been the biggest though. Poison Ivy was a formidable foe as well, but the thought of dealing with her wasn't so daunting to make either Batgirl or Robin freeze up.

Watching her and Joker roll around naked on the bed had been a far more distracting thing though, and something she hadn't been prepared for at all. Robin seemed to be the same, frozen as he was next to her. Barbara couldn't make her feet move no matter how hard she tried, and she could feel her body responding to the eroticism of what she was seeing.

She knew their plan had failed when Joker spotted them and began cackling, but still she couldn't make herself move. Even turning and running would have been a smart move by this point, but she remained frozen in confusion and arousal as the two villains got off of the bed and approached them.

Poison Ivy pulled Robin aside and led him towards the bed, but Barbara couldn't focus on him with Joker walking right up to her, especially with his hard cock dangling between his legs. She couldn't help the gasp as she stared at it; he was huge!

"The lady bat wants to play, does she?" he asked, grinning widely. She shook her head automatically but she knew he didn't believe her. Why should he? He could obviously see her erect nipples poking through her suit.

Batgirl did not resist as the Joker peeled her out of her tight costume. She should have, and maybe she even would have if she'd thought he meant to hurt her, but it was clear that he didn't want to attack her, not right now at least. He wanted to fuck her, and morals be damned, she wanted him to fuck her too.

He lifted her off of the ground and slid that huge cock inside of her, making her groan as it filled her. She'd never thought of the Joker as particularly strong in a physical sense. The danger he posed had more to do with his deviousness and ruthlessness than in his sheer strength. Maybe she'd underestimated him in that regard though, because he was showing plenty of strength her. He carried her around the room, delighting in bouncing her on his cock.

Barbara gasped as the villain carry fucked her. She'd never been physically dominated in the bedroom like this, nor had she taken a cock of this size before. That her first experience with both came with the Joker should have horrified her, but there was a sick and twisted part of her brain that actually welcomed it. It was wrong for so many reasons; this was the last man on Earth that she should ever want fucking her. But it was happening; Joker was carrying her around the room and fucking her with his massive dick, cackling as he did so. She wanted to hate it, and she still hated him, but it felt too damn good to ignore. She grunted throughout the improbable, immoral, amazing fuck, and whined helplessly as Joker and his big dick carryfucked her to the guiltiest orgasm of her entire life.

Joker knew he'd just made her orgasm, and it amused him greatly. His laughter reached a higher decibel by the time he pulled his cock out of her and put her back down on her feet. Barbara sighed and hung her head, hoping that some sense of normalcy would return to her brain now that she'd gotten her climax out of the way.

"Didn't the bat teach you any manners?" Joker asked through his laughter. "I took care of you; now it's your turn to take care of me. Down on your knees, girl."

Barbara complied automatically, kneeling in front of Joker submissively. He rubbed the head of his cock across her lips and she quickly opened them, allowing him to shove his prick into her mouth. It turned out that he wasn't interested in having her actually try to suck him, which was good since her head was still spinning. He was just using her mouth, putting his hands in her hair and fucking her face as he had his fun. She just put her hands on his legs and allowed him to use her, gagging around his cock every time he forced it down deep.

It didn't last long, thanks to all the fucking he'd already done. He gave her no warning before cumming down her throat, and he held her head in place to make sure she swallowed it all. Batgirl didn't even think of refusing; she was too fuck-addled for that. She just swallowed his load without conscious thought.

She gasped for air when he pulled his cock out of her mouth, and looked at him blankly as he used her hair to wipe his cock off.

"That was fun," Joker said, laughing as he turned his back to her. "You're much more fun than the boring old bat, girl. Let's do this again some time."

Chapter 36: A Leader's Responsibility (X-Men)

Summary:

A fugitive Cyclops gives his crew whatever they need. Some of his responsibilities are more pleasant than others. (Scott Summers/Eva Bell, Scott Summers/younger Jean Grey)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Creampie

Chapter Text

Scott Summers took his responsibilities as a leader seriously. Becoming a fugitive hadn’t lessened his responsibility or his commitment to help his crew; it had actually had the exact opposite result. He felt even more responsible for them now. They were his people, willing to follow him no matter where he led them. He owed it to them to look after them and give them whatever they needed.

For some of the female members of the crew, this meant giving them relief and making sure they were sexually satisfied. It hadn’t been a request he’d expected before he first got it, but if they needed something and he could provide it, he was going to do it for them. They were his crew and he was there for them, no matter what that entailed.

Today it was Eva and Jean’s turn to come to him for relief. He was taking the Australian-born woman slowly, as she preferred. Young Jean tapped her foot impatiently while she watched and waited, but she would have to wait her turn. He was here to give both of these lovely ladies what they needed, and what Eva needed from him was soft lovemaking. His body covered hers almost protectively as he slowly slid his cock back and forth inside of her. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and she kissed him deeply the entire time. As always, she couldn’t get enough of his kisses just as she couldn’t get enough of his cock. Perhaps fittingly when you considered her powers, it was almost like she wished she could slow down time and make her turn with him last all night.

That wasn’t going to happen though, partly because Jean would have killed him if it had and partly because he’d been making love to Eva for so long as it was. It felt so good being inside of her that it was a struggle not to give in to his body’s desire to cum inside of her early on. It was only through force of will and determination to take care of her that he held off long enough to make sure that she got what she needed. Once her pussy tightened around him and she moaned into his ear he knew he’d done what he needed to do, and he allowed himself to let go.

His final thrusts were harder and deeper than the rest. Eva knew what was coming, and it was no surprise to him when her legs tightened around his waist.

“Inside,” she whispered into his ear. “Do it inside of me.” Not all of his female followers who turned to him for relief wanted his cum inside of them, but with Eva he almost never finished anywhere else. He kept his cock buried inside of her until he was sure he’d given her everything he had to offer at the moment.

He found Jean waiting to pounce the moment he rolled off of Eva. She took him into her hand and stroked him until he got hard again, and then she climbed on top of him and sank down onto his cock right away.

“About time,” she muttered, and then she started to bounce on him.

This younger, time-displaced version of Jean hadn’t lived through all of the things that had shaped her older self, but the fire was still there inside of her. This had been very apparent to him the first time she’d come to him for relief. Then just as now, she moved without a single thought of pacing herself or trying to slow this down and keep it going for as long as she could. She fucked herself on top of him quickly, blazing ahead towards the end as fast as she could get there. Where being with Eva was about a feeling of closeness and slow, sweet passion, Jean was all about energy, lust, the slapping of skin on skin.

This was what Jean wanted; this was how she found her relief, so Scott went along with it as he always did. He put his hands on her ass and helped her bounce, joining in and doing what he could to aid her while keeping his lower body still. She didn’t want him to thrust his hips at all; she wanted to be the one doing the fucking.

Jean’s moans and groans filled the room, heard even over the sound of her body dropping down onto his over and over again, and she got louder and louder the closer she came to orgasm. When she was on the cusp of what she wanted she switched to grinding her hips on him while keeping him fully sheathed inside of her. He knew what this was about; she always wanted him as deep inside of her as he could get when he came. She and Eva didn’t have much in common in the bedroom, but one trait they shared was a desire to be creampied.

She bent her upper body down over him and covered his mouth with hers, and she moaned into his mouth when she hit her peak. Her kiss was rough and hot as opposed to Eva’s softer kisses, and that would have been the case even if she hadn’t been in the middle of orgasm. He accepted it all and gave her what she was looking for, meeting her kiss and pumping his seed into her from below. Her moaning got even louder in response, and it didn’t die down until his orgasm had finished and she’d dismounted him.

Not all of his responsibilities since becoming a fugitive were pleasant. But as both naked women snuggled into him afterwards, Cyclops reflected that not every aspect of the path he’d chosen was rough.

Chapter 37: The Potions Mishap (Harry Potter)

Summary:

A potion blows up, and Harry and Lily can't control what happens next. Or can they? (Harry/Lily)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Parent/child incest, infidelity

Chapter Text

Harry and Lily knew what was happening even as clothes flew off and their bodies came together automatically. They knew that this wasn't their true selves acting, that this was simply the result of a mislabeled ingredient that causes her latest potion to explode and release its potent contents into the air before they could do a thing to stop it. They knew that in their heads, but there was nothing they could do about it. Their bodies were acting with or without their approval.

They came together in a heated mess of lips that pressed together insistently and hands that wandered up and down, rubbing, groping and squeezing whatever bare flesh that could be reached. Harry picked his mother up in his arms, and she clung to him with her arms and legs. They moaned as one as he pushed his cock inside of her and began to walk her around the potion lab, holding her up by two handfuls of firm arse and bouncing her on his cock.

Not a word was said between them. Their brains couldn't form the words even as the faulty potion first started to take hold, and as it sank in further it was impossible for them to focus on anything other than the all-consuming desire to fuck. None of the reasons why they shouldn't be doing this even entered into their heads. It didn't matter that she was married and he was engaged, and it didn't even matter that they were mother and son. The one and only thing that was on either of their minds, their entire reason for being at that moment was him holding onto her tight and bouncing her on his cock.

Harry carried his mother from one side of the room to the next, enjoying the sound of her moaning into his ear and craving the feel of her cunt around his cock. The potion had nothing to do with the strength he was displaying; this was all him. Muscles honed by years of physical fitness and exercise that was uncommon for most wizards allowed him to effortlessly carryfuck her all the way over to the opposite wall. It was there that he finally pinned her down and thrust into her, fucking her madly with all of the strength he possessed.

He'd never gone this hard with anyone, not any of his previous lovers or even his betrothed. No one had ever been fucked like this by Harry, but he wasn't concerned with her well-being or whether or not she was enjoying herself. The potion made sure that he focused only on accomplishing his goal of cumming inside of her, sparing no thought to how she was feeling. But even if it hadn't, there was no reason to doubt her own enjoyment of the rough fucking she was receiving. Her enthusiastic moans said it all, as did the fact that her hands were clasped together around his strong neck, holding him close and making sure he could go nowhere. She needed him to cum inside of her just as desperately as he needed to do it, and the lust fueling their bodies wouldn't let them stop until they achieved their dual purpose.

Lily moaned and panted in Harry's ear as his rough, mindless fucking brought her to an orgasm. Feeling her come undone around him hastened Harry's own end, which had been rapidly approaching as it was. He gave her a few more thrusts, thumping her against the wall hard enough to make a nearby cabinet rattle, and then he pinned her against the wall and came inside of her. The effects of the potion made sure that he remained balls deep in her until he was finished cumming, and in their lust neither of them would have had it any other way.

Nothing was said in the aftermath, but all it took was one shared look after Harry slipped his cock out of her and put her back down on her feet for them both to know that this was not over. Two matching sets of emerald green eyes both reflected the same thing back at each other: lust, and a hunger for more.

Lily set the terms this time. After she dropped to her knees and bobbed her head on his cock until he was erect again, she brushed some potion recipes off of the table, bent her upper body over it and stuck her arse out towards him. Harry rushed to accept that silent invitation, hurrying over to her and sticking his cock back inside of her. His hands went to her hips and he fucked her hard, squishing her bare breasts against the cool table beneath her as her body was rocked back and forth. He fucked her across the table for some time, though thankfully they had time for them both to work their way to a second orgasm and still give Lily a chance to get in the shower before her husband returned home.

Neither of them acknowledged what had happened in the potions lab that day. They both convinced themselves that it had just been the result of a potion gone awry and nothing more, and that they bore no responsibility for anything that had happened, which wasn't strictly true.

Everything that had happened from the time the potion exploded to Harry pinning her against the wall and cumming inside of her had indeed been beyond their control. But the effects of the exploding potion had worn off the moment he had that first orgasm. Everything that had happened from that point on had been all them.

Chapter 38: Doctor and Master (Doctor Who)

Summary:

The former Doctor and her new life with her Master. (The Master/Thirteenth Doctor)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Mindbreak, slavery

Chapter Text

The Doctor looked up at him as he entered, but there was no spark in her eyes. That was no surprise; she'd long since stopped pretending to hate her new circumstances. She was all too willing to open her mouth when he pulled his cock out and smacked it against her cheek. She'd been trained well; she knew what was expected of her.

The Master slid his cock into her open mouth and sighed as his pet's lips sealed around him and began to suck. She hadn't been all that good at this when she first came to him, but she was a pro now. That came with time and experience, and she'd had plenty of both. This was her life now, so there was nothing for her to do but wait around and take advantage of her chances to practice when they came. If she did a good job, if she pleased him, she knew she would receive extra food that night. It was a simple but effective formula. Threats and sternness were completely unnecessary; he'd turned her into a willing and determined cocksucker simply by dangling the carrot in front of her face.

She'd gotten good enough that he surely would have come down her throat if he'd allowed her to keep going much longer, and while ordinarily he wouldn't have any problem with that, right now he wanted to make sure of some of the other delights she had to offer.

The Doctor had taken many forms over the years, adopting a new look and entirely different mannerisms and behaviors with each regeneration. This was by far the best though. The Master had taken one look at that sexy feminine form and promptly decided that he needed her to remain like this forever.

And that was precisely what had happened. This was how she would remain forever; he'd made sure of it. First he'd taken all of her future regenerations away from her, and only then had he begun to teach her what her new place would be. If she'd regenerated halfway through her training all of his efforts would have been for naught, but thankfully he'd succeeded. She was his now, forever, and so was this body. 

Presently he admired that lovely body as he circled around her, ran his around across her smooth ass and then slid his cock inside of her with one push. She was well used to being fucked by him by now, but it still felt no less incredible for him. He wasn't sure how she stayed so tight even with how frequently he made use of her, but he was thankful for it. Every single time with her was nothing short of divine, and today was no exception.

He put his hands on her breasts and played with them while he thrust his cock into her from behind, and she stood there and took it all. At first she'd merely endured his attention, but now she moaned, cooed and pushed her hips back against him as best she could. Her hands covered his and pressed them more firmly against her breasts, encouraging him to grope her. He was her only source of human contact; she craved his touch. She lived for it.

The Master could have moved his hips against her and enjoyed her welcoming tightness all day. If he'd had no responsibilities that's just what he would have done, but unfortunately he had places to be and so had to keep himself under control. However much he might have wanted to, he couldn't spend every waking minute fucking his obedient little pet and enjoying the fruits of his labor. That didn't mean he couldn't make the most of every second he had with her.

"Here it comes," he said. "I'm going to cum inside of you now. You've earned it by being such a good and obedient pet."

His pet moaned in appreciation as he went still inside of her and gave her his seed. This was the newest lesson she'd learned; that she was to be his breeding slave. Once upon a time she might not have been pleased with that idea, but the old Doctor was long gone by now. She was just his pet now. There would be no more regenerations for her, and all of her powers were gone. She had no need for them anyway, because she was his pet now.

"Very good," he said as he cleaned himself up and fixed his clothing. He walked back around to her front and patted the top of her head. "You impress me more and more every day, pet. I'm very proud of you." She smiled up at him, beaming and soaking up the praise like any good domesticated pet would. "You'll make a fine breeding pet."

He turned and left the room, but she called out to him just before he closed the door behind him. It wasn't a plea or a request or a demand; it wasn't anything he needed to respond to. It was just one simple word, spoken so softly and with such reverence, and it made him smile.

"Master."

It was one word. Six letters. And yet it was everything.

Chapter 39: Breeding the King (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Summary:

Despite being rejected by Rhaegar twice, Cersei still becomes a Targaryen queen. (Cersei Lannister/Aegon Targaryen VI)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Older woman/younger man, femdom, loss of virginity, breeding

Chapter Text

"I hope you're ready," Cersei said, staring down at her husband who waited for her in their marriage bed. He looked in awe of her body, flawless and naked for him, and his cock came to life almost instantly.

"Yes!" he said. His voice was high and he didn't sound all that confident or sure of himself, but Cersei paid it no mind. It was of little consequence to her; this was the moment she'd waited years for.

She should have been Rhaegar's queen, but he'd chosen Elia Martell instead. When he'd taken on Lyanna Stark as his second wife Lord Tywin had been on the cusp of betraying the crown and aiding the rebels, but then the Targaryens offered a compromise. If the Lannisters stayed loyal, Cersei would marry the crown prince Aegon when he came of age. She would still become a Targaryen queen, only it would be Rhaegar's son rather than Rhaegar himself who she wed. That was fine by her, especially now. Who needed Rhaegar when she had such a fine young man here before her? Here he was, her young Targaryen king, her husband, hers to mold into whatever shape she wished.

Cersei pounced like the lioness she was, pinning Aegon to the bed and taking his cock into her hand. She decided to take him between her breasts first. She knew that the newly adult man was inexperienced and so she wanted to take the edge off before she claimed him for real.

He gasped as she wrapped her breasts around his cock and began to slide them up and down. He tensed up almost immediately, only lasting for a minute or so before his seed splattered against and between her breasts. She'd been right to do this first; that wouldn't have been satisfying for her at all. Besides, he was still young and virile, only just having come of age; he'd get hard again in no time.

She climbed on top of him and rocked her hips against him, and smiled when she felt him stiffen against her ass. The joys of youth!

"I'm going to take you now, my king," she said. She didn't even wait for so much as a word of acknowledgment from him before she got herself into position over him and took his cock into her in one swift downward plunge of her hips. He groaned helplessly, and she smiled down at him. It was done. She'd said the words, and now she was fucking her husband the crown prince in their marriage bed. She was the queen now, or would be soon enough.

But a queen only remains a queen if she can pop out strong, healthy sons for her king. Time to get on that.

Cersei didn't waste any time letting Aegon get comfortable or easing him into the pleasures of sex. She put her hands on his chest and rode him for all she was worth. She didn't want solely to complete the act and take his seed inside of her. She also wanted to show him that she wasn't going to be some submissive queen like his mother had been, relegated to the background and even putting up with her husband taking a second wife. No, Cersei Lannister had waited her entire life to be queen and she wasn't about to share that title or that power with anyone else.

Her hips rose and fell with a speed and precision that she knew Aegon couldn't hope to withstand for long. Even a seasoned lover would have had his hands full trying to keep up with a woman who rode them with this sort of determined fervor, so a newly-adult man with as little experience as Aegon was as out of sorts trying to keep up with Cersei in bed as he might have been if he'd been forced to match wits with her father in battle. She was a woman on a mission: to dominate her new husband, show him her power and breed him in order to secure her position as queen. She wouldn't stop or slow down until that had been accomplished, no matter how cutely Aegon groaned or how desperately he held onto her hips.

Cersei smiled when she felt Aegon's hands grab her harder. His moans got louder and his hips bucked beneath her of their own volition. She knew what this signified.

"Yes," she said heatedly. "Yes! Give me your seed, my husband! It's time!"

Aegon spilled inside of her with a grunt, and Cersei threw her head back and smiled up at the ceiling of the bedchamber.

I hope you're watching, mother. I hope you're watching and smiling. I became a queen, just as I was destined for!

Cersei didn't get off of her husband just yet. She relentlessly rocked her hips against him in pursuit of her own pleasure. The joys of youth showed themselves once again, as he came inside of her for a second time before she finally was satisfied. She rolled off of him and propped herself up on her side next to him. He was breathing deeply and staring up at the ceiling, completely exhausted. His cock was flaccid now, and Cersei sensed that it wouldn't be getting hard again tonight.

"Rest well, husband," she said, stroking his chest and getting his attention. "We have princes and princesses to make, and until your seed takes hold inside of me you'll barely have a spare moment to yourself without your lioness there, ready to pounce. So enjoy your rest tonight, because in the morning we begin again."

Chapter 40: New Professor: Fleur's Bargain (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Fleur needs a favor from our professor, but he isn't about to let her get away with simple veela temptation. (Fleur/OMC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, oral sex, reluctance

Chapter Text

"Professor, please! Won't you put in a good word for my dear Gabrielle? I would be so, so zankful."

Professor Martin scoffed as Fleur Weasley nee Delacour tried to use her veela allure to make him do what she wanted. Her younger sister Gabrielle was trying to transfer to Hogwarts due to some sort of issue at Beauxbatons that he neither knew nor cared to know the details of. All that mattered to him was that her older sister was trying to get him to help her transfer. Her worst marks were in DADA, which gave his voice considerable weight in whether or not her transfer was approved. If he offered to work with her to help her improve DADA marks and prepare for her tests, McGonagall would likely welcome her in. If he expressed the opinion that she just wouldn't have the time to get her marks up in the transition to a new school, her chances of getting in would decrease drastically. Fleur needed his support, and she was trying to enthrall him like she surely had so many other men over the course of her life. But he was not most men.

She gasped when he reached out and grabbed her hand. She had probably been expecting him to be willing to jump off of a cliff for her after a few sweet words and the batting of her eyelashes, but if this beautiful French tart wanted his help she was going to have to earn it.

"I'm willing to consider giving Gabrielle that recommendation," he said, "but let's talk about what you can do for me in return."

--

"Yes, that's right," he said. "Suck that cock, Miss Delacour. Or should I call you Mrs. Weasley?" Fleur's blue eyes flashed with anger but she couldn't exactly make any meaningful act of defiance, not with his cock in her mouth and her sister's admission to Hogwarts practically sitting in the palm of his hand.

"I'm sure you're not used to this," he said, stroking her silky blonde hair and admiring her pretty face as it bobbed on his cock. "Usually you probably just have to do a little flirting to get a guy to do whatever you want, right? I bet you didn't have to actually follow through on the flirting or the playful touches very often." She closed her eyes and focused on doing her job. "But you've still sucked enough cock to know what you're doing, that's for sure."

She might not have come to his office with the intention of actually getting on her knees and bargaining with her body to get what she wanted from him, but now that she was there she was doing her best to get it over with as quickly as she could. He had no problem with that, not when it meant she was throwing all of her considerable skill behind the blowjob. Her experience had been obvious from the very beginning, as she'd applied a liberal amount of saliva to his cock with some thorough licks from tip to base before taking him between her lips.

He was not a small man by any means; far from it in fact. But she had no trouble taking him down, bobbing her head on him quickly and deepthroating his cock. He'd always heard that veela were inherently sexual beings, that if you could actually get one to stop teasing and start fucking you would be in for quite a treat, and Fleur was proving that to be true. The gorgeous French veela was giving him what had to be the best blowjob of his entire life, and it made him wonder if Gabrielle might be similarly talented. That would be something to investigate once she was in Hogwarts.

That he would give McGonagall his recommendation was not in doubt. It never had been, to be honest. Gabrielle had grown up to be quite the beauty much like her sister, and he wasn't fool enough to pass up on a chance to get a stunning veela into the school, especially if she would already feel indebted to him for having helped her get in. But if Fleur wanted to 'convince' him, he was more than happy to sample the mature French veela before he had a chance to pursue her younger sister.      

Fleur's technique was designed to make him cum as quickly as possible, and it was doing its work. He felt his end coming, but he wasn't satisfied with that. If he left it up to her she'd probably finish him off and then spit his seed out, but he wasn't about to let that happen.

He held her head in place so he could pull his cock out of her mouth, and then one of his hands fell to his cock while the other cupped her chin and made sure her face was tilted up at him just like he wanted. He stroked himself the rest of the way off, and then unloaded down onto her face. She sputtered in indignation but could only stay there and take it. Semen dripped down her cheeks by the time he was done with her, and he smiled and admired his handiwork. Fleur Weasley nee Delacour was almost impossibly beautiful in general, but she'd never looked better.

"Well done, flower," he said. He smacked his cock against the side of her cheek in one final sign of degradation. "I'll be sure to write a glowing recommendation to McGonagall, as well as a promise to help Gabrielle get her marks up. Let her know I look forward to seeing her in the fall."

Chapter 41: Spoils of a War that Never Was (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry went back in time to prevent the war, but the scars remain. When a younger Bellatrix falls into his lap, he finds his release. (Harry/Bellatrix)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex, bondage

Chapter Text

Thump! Thump! Thump!

"MMPPHH! MMPPHH! MMPPHH!"

The sound of the headboard banging against the wall was closely matched by the exhausted but oh so satisfied groans of Bellatrix Black, though Bella would almost surely be winning if her mouth wasn't gagged.

"Take it, you slut!" the man once known as Harry Potter said, his eyes flashing as he drove his hips forward and slammed his cock into her repeatedly.

Harry's mission to go back in time and stop Voldemort before he could complete his initial rise to power had been a success, but once it was accomplished he was stuck in the 1970s, unable to return to his own time (his own time had been erased once he went back and altered  the past.)

While the threat was dealt with, Harry had been changed by the hell he'd experienced in the process. He'd lived through war and death, and it had hardened him. When young Bellatrix Black, who had been Bellatrix Lestrange in his old time but not now or ever again since Harry had mercilessly eradicated the Lestrange family in his path to Tom, had boldly approached him one day in Knockturn Alley and practically propositioned him right there out in public, he'd found the perfect outlet for all of the rage, darkness and aggression that he'd been unable to unleash since he'd ended the war before it could actually begin.

She was so willing to be that outlet too. The woman beneath him might have avoided ever marrying Rodolphus or becoming a Death Eater but she still had some of the wickedness inside of her that Harry was familiar with from her original counterpart. She wouldn't become a killer in this new timeline though; Harry would make sure of that. He'd protect the magical population at large from the darkness that could have and would have turned Bellatrix into a sadistic murderer had things gone differently, and in return he'd make use of Bellatrix to satisfy his own lust.

It was an arrangement that Bella completely approved of. She didn't know of his past of course, or the woman she had become in his original timeline; she just knew that he was a wizard capable of bending her to his will and giving her the kind of rough, brutal fucking that she craved. Maybe this was why she'd turned to violence and murder originally; maybe she hadn't been getting the kind of sexual relief she needed.

She was definitely getting that relief now though. Her heavy lidded eyes stared up at him, madness and joy both shining through as he fucked her with all his might. Her hands were bound above her head ; if they weren't she might have raked his nails down his back hard enough to draw blood, as she so often did. She would have been shouting obscenities if she hadn't been gagged, but he preferred listening to her mindless, incoherent grunts and groans anyway.

He hadn't imagined ever viewing Bellatrix in such a way; maybe there were traces of her beauty in the original timeline, but madness and years of rotting away in Azkaban had marred her. Now that he could appreciate the beauty of this younger, pre-Azkaban Bellatrix, he recognized what a prize he had in his bed. She was dangerous and still had a hint of madness, but so did he. He had nothing to fear from her; she was the one who needed to fear him if worst came to worst. He was free to enjoy the body of this dangerous dark-haired beauty who came so willingly to his bed, and enjoy it he did.

The man formerly known as Harry Potter sped up as he felt his release approach, snapping his hips against her and fucking her harder than before. Gag or no gag, it was easy enough to tell when the rough fucking got Bella off. Her moans got louder, her body writhed and tested the strength of her bonds and her legs, the one part of her body that wasn't being restrained or pinned down to the bed, clamped around him like she never wanted to let him go.

Harry would have pried her legs apart and forced them back down flat on the bed if he'd needed to, but there was no more need for thrusting because he was ready to finish as well. He grunted, leaned over her body and took the tender of flesh of her neck between his teeth as he pumped her full of his cum. He didn't bite down hard enough to draw blood; he didn't want to mar the lovely skin of this model member of the House of Black. He just gave her a little nip, just to remind her that he was there.

He kept his cock buried deep inside of her as he came, and afterwards pulled out and wiped his cock on her belly. He picked up his wand and considered freeing her from her bonds and removing her gag. It would have been simple enough to do; she could've been free in seconds. But then he shook his head.

"I think I'll leave you like that for now," he said. "If you're good, I'll free you after I shower."

The Harry Potter who had gone back in time would have recoiled at seeing what he'd become, but that Harry was dead. He wasn't even Harry Potter anymore. He was a man out of place and out of time, a man who had fought in and been scarred by a war that would now never happen. Harry had done a service to the world by coming back and stopping Tom Riddle before he could rise. If he wanted to claim young Bellatrix Black, who was as beautiful as she was crazy, as his prize, his spoils of war, who could argue?

Chapter 42: Fun with the Lady Bat and Boy Wonder (Batman)

Summary:

Ivy and Joker's fun with Robin and Batgirl draws to a close. (Poison Ivy/Robin, Joker/Batgirl)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cowgirl, femdom, doggy style

This is a direct continuation of Chapters 29 and 35.

Chapter Text

"Oh, yes," Ivy moaned. She raised her hips only so she could drop them back down and fill herself with Robin's cock yet again. "That feels good, Boy Wonder."

"Don't call me that," he said, sounding embarrassed. His defiance only amused her.

"My deepest apologies, Robin," she said. "You're no boy anymore, that's for sure. You're all grown up now, aren't you?" She sat there with all of his cock inside of her and wiggled her hips from side to side, both taunting him and making him feel great at the same time. He groaned and grabbed her hips despite himself.

Batman's longtime sidekick was turning out to be a very interesting lay. He was far less combative than Joker, of course; there was no rolling around or fighting for dominance. He'd allowed himself to be stripped and led over to the bed in a daze, and while Joker acquainted himself with Batgirl Ivy had started having her fun with Robin.

His lack of fight was by no means a turnoff for Ivy. She loved the power she had over him, loved watching his handsome young face as he tried and failed to show how much he loved what she was doing to him. Ivy was no one's bottom, and while her rough sex with Joker had been surprisingly fun, this was what she truly enjoyed.

It certainly helped that Robin had a nice big cock. She hadn't just been taunting him when she joked about him being all grown up. He was no Boy Wonder anymore; few men had ever impressed her like this.

"You look like you're having fun," Joker said, grinning over at her from the other side of the bed. He still wasn't done with Batgirl just yet, as after carryfucking her and then having her swallow his load he'd carried her over to the bed and started taking her on her hands and knees. "Is this one more to your liking, then? Nice and breakable?"

"He's a lot of fun," Ivy said. Joker laughed, and while the sound usually irritated Ivy, this time she was amused by it. There was no Harley there to get between them this time, and they were free to enjoy their shared spoils. The two younger heroes were getting more than they expected when they burst in, that was for sure.

Ivy took occasional glances over at the other side of the bed, where Joker was slamming into Batgirl hard enough to make his hips clap against her buttcheeks with every moan-inducing thrust, but most of her attention was on the handsome young man below her. She ran her hands up and down Robin's chest, loving the way that he shivered and tried to control his reactions. He wasn't going to be able to hold anything back though; she wouldn't let him.

Hearing the slapping of Joker's hips against Batgirl's ass motivated Ivy to pick up her own tempo. She'd already been riding Robin at a pretty steady clip but took it to another level now, driving herself down onto his cock as hard as she'd ever taken a man before. Robin groaned in response, helpless to do anything but hold onto her hips and do his best to keep up. She had a feeling he wouldn't be able to last much longer, but that was fine with her. She'd already gotten almost all of what she wanted out of him, and he was about to give her the rest.

"Cum," she demanded. "Cum inside me, Robin." He shook his head stubbornly as if he could resist, but she laughed. It was a futile gesture; she knew it was and he probably did too. "Cum!"

As if she'd held complete control over him and had just spoken the magic word, his hips jerked up off of the bed and he groaned as he shot his cum inside of her.

"Yes, yes, that's it!" she whined. "Give it all to me!" Controlling him, dominating him and bouncing away on his big cock had brought her pleasure, but seeing and feeling him come undone was just what she needed for her own climax to hit. She writhed atop him and screamed as she joined him in pleasure. She couldn't wait to taunt the Bat with this the next time he stuck his cowl in her business!

Joker seemed to be having similar thoughts, because after several minutes of slamming his cock into her from behind even after all that he'd done to her prior to carrying her to the bed, he pulled his cock out and sprayed his cum across Batgirl's ass and lower back. The young woman slumped down face-first on the bed, looking even more drained than Robin did as he closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath with Ivy still sitting on him.

"If you two ever want a repeat, we'd be happy to indulge you!" Joker said, cackling moments later as he and Ivy stood to the side of the bed and admired the sight of the two young heroes they'd just fucked senseless.

"For once, you and I are in complete agreement," Ivy said. "But don't bring the full-grown bat with you. He's no fun at all."

"Oh yes, he has zero sense of humor!" Joker agreed. "Perhaps we should take a photo to commemorate all the fun we had today?"

"That might be your best idea yet," Ivy said, grinning at the way that Batgirl groaned into the pillow. "Where's your camera?"

Chapter 43: Aqua's Gratitude (Kingdom Hearts)

Summary:

Aqua finds a way to express her gratitude to Sora for helping her escape the Darkness. (Sora/Aqua)

Chapter Text

"Thank you so much, Sora. I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay you."

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that," Sora said, rubbing his neck awkwardly as Aqua thanked him profusely. "I just did what anyone would have done. It's no big deal."

He flinched when Aqua suddenly reached out and clasped his hands.

"It is a big deal," she said earnestly. "You saved me from the Darkness. I must find some way to show you my gratitude." He made the mistake of looking into her deep blue eyes and then had to look away quickly to hide his blush. He was sure that having a woman this beautiful looking at him like that wasn't something he would ever get used to.

"Hmm." Sora looked up at the noise that Aqua made and felt something between anxiety and excitement settle in his stomach at the way she was staring at him. It was just as intense as before but it was--different, somehow.

"Maybe I know how to show you my gratitude after all," she said. Her hands were still in his, and when he made to pull them away she squeezed his hands, refusing to let go. She finally let one of his hands drop, but she kept her hold on the other and started leading him down the hallway. "Come with me, Sora."

--

Sora had saved many people in his life. It was in his nature to do so. If he knew there was someone in need, someone who was being threatened by Heartless or Organization XIII or whoever it might be, he always rushed in to try and help. He'd earned the gratitude of many due to his actions, and some had even rewarded him in one way or another

He'd never had a reward like this though. No one had ever paid him as handsomely as Aqua currently was, kneeling in front of him and bobbing her head on his cock.

To say he'd been stunned when Aqua pulled him into her bedroom and began stripping right in front of him would be a massive understatement. But once he'd gotten over his shock and his brain processed her offer to have sex with him however he wanted, he knew this was one reward he wasn't about to pass up. He might always be willing to help someone in need but he wasn't stupid.

"Stop, stop," he said, putting his hands on the side of her head to hold her in place. She would've made him cum if he let it go on for much longer, and that would've been a waste. As fun as it might've been to cum down her throat, he wanted to make sure he got to actually fuck her. Who knew if her gratitude would extend beyond tonight?

Sora hadn't put much thought into how exactly he wanted to fuck her; he just knew he wanted to do something he hadn't done before. And since every time he'd had sex before had been in a bed, what better time to switch it up?

"Could you bend over the table?" he asked. Aqua smirked and accepted his help in getting back to her feet.

"Whatever you want," she said. "Tonight's your night." She put her hands flat on the table and bend over, sticking her ass out towards him. No woman had ever presented herself to him in such open invitation before, and Sora couldn't wait to take her up on it. He reached between her legs to find her already wet; had sucking his cock turned her on? There was an exciting thought!

Since she was already prepared, Sora wasted no time. He rested one hand on her cute ass and used the other to guide his cock into her, groaning as soon as he was inside of her. She was without question the tightest fit he'd ever had, and he savored every moment of pushing his cock deeper inside of her.

"Yes, Sora!" she said. "That's it! Take your reward! You earned it!"

He wasn't sure about that; he didn't see how anyone could honestly deserve a reward as grand as this. But she was offering it and he was gladly accepting. He put both hands on her hips and rocked his hips back and forth, sliding his cock deep into her as he fucked her over her table. It didn't take him long to build up a nice pace, thrusting into her faster and faster as he got more settled.

"Yes!" Aqua said. She didn't shout, but he could hear the desperation in her voice "Oh, fuck, yes! I needed this so bad!" So maybe the offer hadn't been entirely selfless then. After everything she'd been through it made sense that she would be hungry for sex for the first time in ages. Maybe she was getting as much out of this as he was. If so, that was even better. He was thrilled to help her out here, just as he'd helped her out in the Realm of Darkness.

Aqua's hands clawed at the table and she bit down on her lip hard to keep from screaming her pleasure for the world to hear, but Sora got all the proof he needed to assure him that he'd done his job and done it extremely well.

Knowing that Aqua had received the release she needed freed him up to focus on himself. He put both hands on her hips and concentrated on putting as much power as he could into the big finish. The result was hips slapping against ass, a moaning Aqua and a table that was being put to the test.

Sora pulled out just in time, only just getting his cock free before his orgasm hit. He didn't have any time to aim his cock at first, so most of his cum wound up splattering against her legs and inner thighs, with a bit landing on her ass as well.

It was the best reward Sora had ever gotten. And as Aqua straightened up, turned around and grinned at him, he had a feeling she wasn't finished expressing her gratitude just yet.     

Chapter 44: Ginny's Fantasy (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry, frustrated by Ginny’s avoidance for the past couple of weeks, decides to bring one of her fantasies to life. If only he knew the real reason she’d been begging off of sex…

Notes:

See the author's notes at the bottom of the chapter for spoilers on the chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Harry Potter was horny.

That wasn’t something he was used to feeling anymore, or not for long at least. Ginny was always willing to shag whenever he was in the mood; she was at least as horny as he was. But the past couple of weeks had been different. She’d been acting strange, maintaining a distance from him and always finding an excuse any time he hinted at wanting to take her into the bedroom. This was a dry spell that was exponentially longer than any he’d had since he and Ginny got back together after the Battle of Hogwarts, and he didn’t like it one bit.

He’d been trying to figure out how to charm her into bed, but had been rebuffed every single time. It wasn’t until he returned home from a long day at the office and saw her bent over in the kitchen, her arse jutting out enticingly in her skirt, that he found inspiration in a bit of pillow talk they’d engaged in months earlier. She’d mentioned that one of her big fantasies was having him come up from behind, surprise her and fuck her roughly and without warning. It was a bit risky since she’d been trying to keep her distance from him (all while insisting that he’d done nothing wrong and she wasn’t upset with him), but he was too damn worked up to worry about all of the ways this could potentially backfire.

“What…?” Ginny froze when she felt his hands sliding underneath her skirt and yanking her panties down her legs. “Harry, wait!”

“I pay attention to everything you say, you know,” he said. He’d already vanished his own bottoms, so there was nothing to prevent him from sliding his cock right into her without warning, just like she wanted. “I’ve been trying to figure out why you’ve been putting me off for the past couple of weeks, but it makes sense now. You were waiting on me to bring this fantasy to life, weren’t you?”

“No, Harry, you don’t understand!” Ginny said. She was trying to sound panicked, but Harry wasn’t buying it. He heard the way she gasped when he put his hands on her freckled hips and thrust balls-deep into her. She’d said she would act surprised to enhance the fantasy, and she was doing a decent job of it, but he knew a gasp of pleasure when he heard it.

Harry took her roughly, just as she wanted. He drove his hips back and forth and fucked her over the countertop with reckless abandon, and sure enough her protests turned into moans soon enough.

“Oh, fuck,” Ginny whispered. “Oh, this wasn’t supposed to happen, but it feels so good! She’s going to be so furious!”

Harry didn’t know what she was talking about, but he did know that it had been way too long since he’d fucked her. It’d been so long that he swore she was even tighter than usual, but that made no sense. Obviously it was just his imagination, but when combined with how long she’d made him wait, it brought him to his end sooner than he would’ve expected.

“Here it comes, Ginny!” he groaned. “You teased me for weeks just for this, didn’t you? Well, here’s your reward!”

He hilted his cock inside of her and filled her with cum, sighing in relief at his first orgasm in weeks that had come from anything other than his own hand. Ginny screamed and clawed the countertop as he fucked her to a rapid climax.

She was still in mid-scream when her body shifted. Her hips got wider, she lost the freckles and traded in her lithe quidditch body for a curvier form. Most telling of all, however, was how her long red hair shortened and changed to a familiar bubblegum pink. That’s when he knew how badly he’d fucked up.

“Tonks?!”

--

Ginny stepped out of the floo, elated to share her news with Harry. She’d made the Harpies!

She felt guilty about the ruse; she’d badly wanted to tell him. But he was a notoriously bad liar, and she knew her disapproving mother would get the truth out of him if she’d told him she was going on an international camp for two weeks to follow her dream and try and make the Holyhead Harpies roster. Thankfully Tonks had agreed to fill in for her, so her mother hadn’t had any chance to learn the truth and try and guilt trip Ginny into coming home. She knew her mum was just paranoid about her children being far from home after losing Fred, but Ginny wished she’d let her live her own life and follow her dreams.

She strolled into the kitchen, only to freeze in surprise at what she saw waiting for her there. She arrived just in time to see Tonks shift from Ginny’s form to one of her own, but Harry finding out the truth wasn’t the real story. It was the fact that Harry had her bent over the counter and had clearly just finished shagging her rotten.

“Tonks?!” Harry muttered, and Ginny heard his shock. So they hadn’t deliberately gone behind her back. That was good.

He pulled his cock out of Tonks in a hurry and scrambled back—right into Ginny’s chest. He almost fell, spun around, and looked horrified when he saw her staring back at him.

“Ginny!” he gasped. He looked from her back to Tonks, who was still bent over their kitchen counter with his cum leaking out of her. Then he was back to Ginny, whose heart honestly went out to him. She’d never seen him so frightened about anything. “I didn’t mean to, I swear!”

“I know you didn’t,” she said, patting him on the arm to reassure him. She wasn’t mad at him or at Tonks; this was at least partially her fault. But as she looked at the well-fucked Tonks and thought about Harry fucking her while honestly thinking she was his girlfriend, the fantasy potential of Tonks’ metamorph abilities really caught her attention. Partially to lighten the mood, and partially because the idea thrilled her, she voiced the dirty thought running through her head.

“Since you two have already come this far, what do you say to letting me in on the fun?” she said. “I’ve always wanted to have a threesome with you, Harry. You, me…and Fleur.”

Her sister-in-law would never go for it, but maybe Tonks would oblige her.

Notes:

Pairing: Harry/Tonks (pretending to be Ginny)

Chapter 45: New Professor: Negotiating with Narcissa (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Not even the rich and powerful Narcissa Malfoy is above getting caught in the professor’s snare. (OMC/Narcissa)

Chapter Text

"Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, professor. You may be the only one who can help my son.”

"You're welcome, Mrs. Malfoy. But your son is in very serious trouble. The Headmistress is considering expelling him for his actions in my classroom."

The professor didn't have to go out of his way to get Draco Malfoy in trouble. The arrogant Slytherin got himself in plenty of trouble all on his own. His father had attempted to buy his way out of it as he usually did, but Professor Martin wasn't as susceptible to such things. That's why the boy's mother had come to Hogwarts to try and negotiate on behalf of her son.

"Draco should not have done what he did, and I have had a very serious talk with him," Narcissa said. "But surely you can see that it was just the folly of youth, and not something that he should face such severe consequences for? Minerva McGonagall is a strict disciplinarian but hopefully you can help her see reason. Since it happened in your classroom, you could impress upon the headmistress that he merely got overzealous during the practical portion of your lesson, and that lost points and detentions are a more fitting punishment than outright expulsion?"

"I probably could." In truth it was him who had suggested expulsion to McGonagall, who was more inclined to give out a punishment similar to what the boy's mother was suggesting. Expulsion wasn't really on the table and was merely being used as a scare tactic, but she didn't need to know that. "But I'll need a pretty compelling reason to stand up to the headmistress like that, and to be quite frank Draco has done nothing to endear himself to me this term."

Narcissa smiled and reached out to rub his arm through his robes. "Oh, I'm sure we can come to some kind of understanding, professor."

--

"Oh! Oh Merlin, that's so big!" Others in this position might have thought she was being sarcastic but Professor Martin knew better. For one thing his cock was indeed large so sarcasm would make no sense, and for another he could see the shock written all over her face as he pushed his cock back and forth inside of her arse.

Narcissa Malfoy, normally the very picture of an aristocratic and untouchable pureblood, looked anything but aristocratic or powerful now. She was flat on her back across his desk and holding onto the sides for some small measure of control as he buggered her.

"You're very tight, Mrs. Malfoy," he said honestly. "Am I the first man who has ever taken you back here?"

"Of course you are!" she gasped. "Respectable purebloods would never do something so obscene!"

"I guess it's a good thing I've never cared about being respectable then," he said. He laughed and continued to bugger her, pumping his hips even faster.

The pureblood supremacists really were stupid, and not just because they thought blood trumped actual magical ability. They were stupid for denying themselves pleasures such as this. What good was your social standing if it held you back from fucking the arse of a woman as sexy as Narcissa Malfoy?

Thankfully he wasn't bound by such foolish conventions. He had no problem with using his authority to manipulate beautiful women into doing whatever he wanted, and neither did he feel any guilt about taking this stuck-up snob and fucking her virgin arse. It was her own fault for raising a son like Draco, and now she was paying the price for it.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Narcissa didn't know what to do with this. She'd never been fucked like this, never been used like this. That was almost as exciting to Professor Martin as the actual feeling of plunging his cock into her virgin arse. She'd spent all her life thinking she was above everyone, including people such as him. Now he was forcefully teaching her otherwise. She found herself in a situation where all her money and influence and family lineage had done absolutely nothing for her, and she'd had to bargain with the only tool he actually cared about: her body. He was fucking her like a cheap whore and all Narcissa could do was take it.

Narcissa was trying to keep her voice down, but Professor Martin wouldn't have minded all that much if someone had walked in at that very moment. It could have been potentially disastrous for him, but it might have almost been worth potentially losing his job just to have someone else see Narcissa Malfoy being buggered and degraded on his desk. No one came though, and no one else was going to hear about this. He knew he couldn't afford to have this get out, and obviously Narcissa wasn't going to tell a soul. This would have to remain their little secret, but at least the two of them would always remember how she'd had to degrade herself to protect her moronic son.

He could have gone on enjoying her tight arse all day but he did have meetings to attend and classes to prepare for, so he didn't fight it when he felt his orgasm approaching. The only question was how he felt like finishing, and while cumming inside of her arse would have been fun, he decided there was an even more perfect way to complete her debasement.

Narcissa sighed in relief when he pulled his cock out of her arse, but relief quickly turned to shock when he went higher and fired his cum across her face. The regal face that had looked down on so many people with such disdain over the years looked better than it ever had once he coated it with his semen.

"I don't know about you, but I'm happy with our compromise," he said, smiling down at the cum-covered mess he'd made of the Lady Malfoy.

Chapter 46: Rhaegar's Widow-Bride (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Summary:

When Steffon Baratheon dies in the attempt to procure a wife for Rhaegar Aerys decides to have his widow fill the role, regardless of how either of them feel about it. (Rhaegar Targryen/Cassana Estermont)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aphrodisiac, mind break, penis enlargement

Chapter Text

It was as if Prince Rhaegar Targaryen was split into two. His mind was still aware of what was happening, and all of the reasons it shouldn't be happening, but his body would not listen to any commands to stop.

He'd been resistant to his father's plan to marry him to Cassana Estermont, the widow of the late Steffon Baratheon. His father had not forgiven Lord Steffon for dying during his trip to Volantis to find a 'suitable' bride for Rhaegar, and his idea of punishment had been to command the dead lord's widow to fill that role.

Cassana hadn't wanted to do it, and neither had Rhaegar. Only now did Rhaegar see his mistake in believing that his father would not resort to any measures necessary to see his will done. Too late had he realized that Pycelle had spiked both their meals with an extremely strong aphrodisiac, one that had taken hold of their bodies as well as their minds.

Cassana was already lost. She'd been moaning before he even got his cock out, but once she saw the way the potion had changed him, enlarging his already sizeable penis, she was lost. She was now moaning mindlessly as his body ignored the protests in his mind and hammered her with his cock. They'd been going for awhile; he'd already fucked multiple orgasms out of his new wife and was nearing one himself. Based on the way her eyes had rolled back in her head and she'd lost any shred of indecision remaining in her once she had that first orgasm, he had a feeling that something similar would happen to him once he joined her. Right now his mind was still enraged at his father for arranging all of this, but he feared that with his orgasm any reason would flee and only the lust would remain.

She might have been older than him by a good for years, but Lord Steffon's widow was buxom and still had fertile years ahead of her. The decision might have been made as a petty form of revenge initiated by a petty man, but it would probably result in grandchildren for Aerys regardless, especially if this powerful concoction that Pycelle had slipped them had its way.

Rhaegar could feel whatever fragile control he had left slipping away from him. His hips snapped forward of their own volition, driving his cock forward and fucking his buxom brunette bride. Her arms clung to his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist and she stared up at him with nothing but lust in her eyes. Whatever objections she might have had before, whether they be about her deceased husband, her children or anything else weren't even a niggling thought in the back of her head anymore. All that was on her mind was the repeated deep drives of his cock into her cunt.

The prince's breathing got shorter and his control continued to slip as he felt it all coming to an end. Any time now he was going to hit the end, his body was going to reach the inevitable conclusion that Pycelle's concoction demanded of it, and both their fates would be sealed. Cassana realized it too. She was no stranger to the signs of a man's orgasm; Robert, Stannis and Renly were proof enough of that.

"Do it, please," she begged. "Please give me your seed, my prince, my love! Breed me! Let me give you princes and princesses!"

Even if he'd had any control over his body, even if he'd been able to try and command his body to pull his cock out of her before it was too late, she wouldn't have let him. Her hold on him was stronger than it had any right to be. She'd been transformed into a slut, his slut, his to breed, and all that was on her mind was to be bred and give him children. Her single-minded focus gave her strength unlike any woman he'd ever met.

It wasn't like it mattered anyway. Rhaegar was powerless to stop what was coming. He just kept thrusting, his mind giving in to his body's undeniable demand to breed. He fucked her harder than he'd ever fucked anyone, not the least bit concerned about how rough he was being with her. All that mattered was breeding her, filling her with his seed and marking her as his.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned, chanting in time with every thrust of his hips. Her begging turned into happy squeals when he pushed himself in one more time, burying his cock all the way to the hilt and staying there so he could be as deep inside of her as humanly possible when he gave her his seed.

As soon as he felt that first rush of seed issued from his cock, a sense of wonderful calm came over Rhaegar. It seemed silly that he'd ever been against the idea of fucking Cassana, of making her his. This was exactly how things were supposed to be. She was his, his wife, his slut, his to breed, and it was his duty as her husband to breed her just as it was both their duties to the entire realm to produce heirs to the throne.

They were of one mind now, one purpose. They both knew that one time wasn't nearly enough. She moaned eagerly as he rolled her over onto her belly and thrust his cock right back into her, getting straight back to fucking her. His hips smacked against her ass and her body rocked back and forth from his frenzied thrusts, but she just moaned in pleasure with her face pressed into the bed.

Rhaegar would fuck his wife all night if he had to. They would go for as long as it took to ensure she was pregnant, and perhaps they would continue for a bit beyond that just to be absolutely sure.

Chapter 47: Severa Challenges Lucina (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Lucina and Severa both want the same man. How will they decide who gets him? (Severa/Lucina)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femslash, 69

Chapter Text

Severa was no stranger to getting into arguments. She’d done it in the original future she and the rest of the time travelers had come from, and she continued to do so now. Both her fellow time travelers and their disturbingly young parents regularly found themselves on the receiving end of Severa’s ire.

The tactician Robin was no exception to that, but her feelings for him had changed the longer she spent around him. He still pissed her off, just…less than everybody else did. And she’d snuck peeks at him in between battles often enough to gain an appreciation for his body. She hadn’t expected it to happen, but once it did and once she accepted it, she didn’t even think of running or hiding from it. She wanted him, and she was going to let him know.

The only problem was that she wasn’t the only one who had eyes for the tactician. There were several women from both generations who were interested, but there was one in particular that worried Severa.

Princess Lucina herself had clearly fallen for him, and Severa had felt jealousy stabbing her gut as she saw them get closer. She knew it wasn’t too late; Lucina hadn’t gathered the courage to confess her feelings to him yet. Severa just needed to confront her and tell her off, and then she could have him for herself. Lucina was the future Exalt; she could have any man she wanted. Surely she could let Severa have this one?

Her attempt to assert herself hadn’t gone well. Lucina had blushed at having her feelings for Robin thrown out into the open, but when Severa told her to back down she had not been happy. The blue-haired princess had gotten right in her face, arguing that she had just as much right to confess to Robin as Severa did. What had ensued was the argument to end all arguments. It was a good thing they’d picked a spot far away from camp where no one in the army would hear them, because they screamed at each other furiously for minutes on end.

Severa still wasn’t sure how the argument had turned into her straddling Lucina’s face and burying her head between the bluenette’s thighs, licking her royal cunt while Chrom’s time-traveling daughter did the same for her. Was it something to do with trying to prove why she was the one who could best satisfy the handsome tactician?

Maybe that had been the premise, but the truth was probably closer to them simply being sexually frustrated and using each other to work off a little of that frustration. Severa wasn’t complaining about how things had turned out regardless. It had been some time since she’d had anyone tending to her, and Lucina was better at it than she would’ve expected. She wouldn’t have ever guessed that Lucina had any experience at using her mouth on another woman, but this was either not her first time or she was a natural. Her tongue circled Severa’s pussy and her fingers rubbed at her clit, pressing down hard, harder than most girls liked. It was just what Severa needed though. The harder the better, as far as she was concerned.

Some people might have thought of Severa as being a selfish person, but her pride would not have allowed her to accept Lucina’s pleasure without doing her absolute best to give it right back to her. She fingered the future Exalt and swiped her tongue across her clit, feeling Lucina’s body shake and hearing her excited moans, muffled though they were by Severa’s cunt.

They’d been arguing over who deserved Robin, and this had become a competition of its own. They were both trying to make the other cum first, and cum hardest. Severa could feel the pressure building up inside of her and redoubled her efforts, wiggling her fingers faster inside of Lucina’s pussy and taking even more aggressive passes across her clit with her tongue. Severa had never backed down from a fight and she wouldn’t back down from this one either. If Lucina wanted to make her cum first she was going to have to earn it.

The unspoken competition did not come to a conclusive end, because they both came at exactly the same time. Just as Severa felt Lucina’s pussy tighten up on her fingers, she squirted across the bluenette’s royal face. She couldn’t even claim a conclusive victory when it came to making Lucina cum harder or longer. She had no doubt that Lucina’s climax was a big one; it was in her moans and in the way she shook beneath her. But her own climax was a massive one as well. It was the hardest she’d cum in a long time, maybe ever, and the proof was all over Lucina’s face.

“So what do we do?” Severa asked. It wasn’t often that she deferred to anyone, but Lucina had always held her respect and had just earned it in a different and unexpected way. Besides, she’d always been the planner of the group. Maybe she’d come up with a solution that could work for everyone.

“Isn’t it obvious, Severa?” Lucina said, smiling slightly. “We both go after him.”

“Both?” She raised her eyebrows. “You mean…?”

“Yes.” The princess nodded. “Together. Why make him choose between us or risk him looking somewhere else when we can team up? You know we’re not the only ones interested in him, but both of us together? No one else stands a chance.”  

Severa slowly returned the smile. She generally preferred to fight alone, but this was one team up that she could get behind.

“Together,” she said, nodding her agreement.

Chapter 48: Love Yourself (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Tonks takes a rude statement literally, and it leads to one heck of a night 'alone.' (Tonks/Tonks)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Selfcest, time travel, metamorph sex (Tonks assumes the form of a man)

Chapter Text

"Go fuck yourself!"

For most people it was a figure of speech; a rude remark someone made when they were really angry with you. She was sure that the dickhead from the DMLE had meant it in much the same way, but it didn't make Tonks angry. Instead of making her mad, it made her horny. She was the hottest person she knew, after all. As someone who swung both ways, she was as turned on by the obvious possibilities of her metamorph skills as anyone else was. She could become whoever she wanted to be, and look however she wanted to look. Fucking herself didn't sound like a bad idea at all.

Obviously it was impossible for just about anyone else to do, but Tonks wasn't just anyone. She couldn't just change her face or the size of her tits; she could change everything about herself. She could shift her body however she wanted.

Not even she could split her body in two, of course, but there were other ways she could follow the sage advice of fucking herself. After all, an auror with a rank as high as hers had easy access to time turners.

--

Seducing herself had been easy, but of course it had been. She knew exactly what would attract herself, after all. The time traveling Tonks had assumed the form of a tall gorgeous, muscular hunk with deep blue eyes and a well-groomed beard, and had used the time turner to go back a couple of years and make her move on herself. Getting herself into bed had required little effort at all. She was bold and flirty, letting her younger self know exactly what 'he' wanted to do with her, and she'd eaten it up just as the morphed Tonks knew she would.

"Fuck, Alex!" her younger self cried. "That's so good; you're fucking me so good! Keep going, just like that, just like that!"

Tonks had herself bent over, putting her hands on the wall and sticking her arse out towards her invitingly. She fucked herself with hard, deep strokes that caused her younger self's arsecheeks (extra round and jiggly today) to ripple from the force of it all.

Other women had to rely on toys to fuck another woman, and they needed to use spells to try and replicate the physical sensation of it as best they could. Tonks didn't need to resort to any such tools or tricks. The form she'd taken wasn't just for show; she felt it all. She could make her cock go away whenever she wanted to, but as long as it was there she would feel it just as any bloke would.

This wasn't the first time she'd assumed a male form and grown a cock to fuck a woman with, but it was the first time she'd ever fucked a fellow metamorph. They didn't exactly grow on trees, after all. She had routinely used her ability to morph her pussy in the middle of sex, changing it to be a perfect fit for her partner's cock and tightening it to squeeze around him and make him feel things that no other woman could ever make him feel. She'd always grinned while listening to men groan at what she made them feel, but this was her first time on the other end of it.

"Holy fucking Merlin, that's amazing!" 'Alex' groaned. This was bloody incredible! The pussy had been tight from the beginning, but once she sped up and started to fuck her harder her younger self had used her skill to its utmost. What tightness! This pussy felt like magic, squeezing and shifting around her cock as she slid back and forth. In a sense it was magic, with her younger self using her metamorph skills to give the time traveler a fuck that was wholly unique.

The welcoming embrace of her younger self's metamorph pussy drove Tonks wild. She couldn't help but snap her hips harder, smacking against that spankable arse as she forced her cock balls deep inside of her female counterpart's pussy. She groaned, feeling her release coming and unable to do anything about it. She was just as helpless to control herself as any of her male lovers had been when she used this same trick on them.

"Cum!" her younger self demanded, sounding just as in control of the situation as she always did. "Cum inside me, Alex! Give it to me!"

The only way the time traveling Tonks might have been able to even the odds would be to use her own skills to morph her cock in mid-fuck, maybe by enlarging it while it was buried inside of her. That would give up the game and reveal herself as a metamorph though, and her younger self realizing she was fucking a fellow morpher wasn't something she could afford. Besides, she had no desire to stop this anyway. This was amazing! Only now could she fully understand why all of her ex-boyfriends periodically begged her to take them back, or at least to fuck them ever now and again. No normal woman's pussy could ever match up to what she was feeling right now.

'Alex' couldn't do anything to stem the tide, and she didn't want to. She focused only on driving her cock as deep inside of Tonks as she could get it, over and over and over again. She barreled ahead towards her climax, and groaned as it hit. She didn't merely take on the masculine form, complete with cock; she orgasmed like a man too. She fired her semen deep inside of her younger self, giving her shot after shot. Tonks moaned out her own climax and morphed her pussy some more, massaging the cock and milking out every last drop of semen from 'Alex'.'

"Bet you've never felt anything like that before," Tonks gasped as her pussy finally relaxed around the cock and allowed 'Alex' to pull back.

"You have no idea."

Go fuck yourself might have been the best advice she'd ever gotten.

Chapter 49: The Perks of Celebrity (Harry Potter)

Summary:

A newly single Ron Weasley discovers the benefits of fame. (Ron/OFC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: One night stand, drunk sex

Chapter Text

There were benefits to being Harry Potter’s best mate, and a war hero to boot.

If Ron needed any reminder of that, here it was. He’d come to the Hog’s Head hoping to drink away the sting of the end of his relationship with Hermione. He had been doing a smashing job of it in his opinion too, until a gorgeous blonde with one of the nicest pairs of tits he’d ever seen sat down beside him and started flirting.

He knew next to nothing about her; he vaguely recalled her telling him her name, which had gone in one ear and out the other. And she’d mentioned that she’d only just graduated Hogwarts in the spring, which meant she’d been several years behind him. He’d been too busy staring at her cleavage to pay much attention to what she was saying, but he knew enough to recognize what she wanted. She was looking at him with the same sort of hero worship people showed Harry. It wasn’t the first time a woman had looked at him like this since the end of the war, but it was the first time he’d been free to take advantage of his newfound celebrity status.

He’d thrown some galleons down on the table to cover his tab and then stumbled over to the floo, not trusting himself to apparate successfully in his current state. The young woman had giggled and allowed him to lead her by the hand, and she followed right behind him.

His things weren’t even unpacked in the flat he’d just moved into after he and Hermione broke it off, but the bed was there and that was all he was concerned with at the moment.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” The sexy young blonde moaned every time he thrust into her. She was down on her hands and knees, presenting herself to Ron and allowing him to fuck her like a bitch. He’d always wanted to try this position but had been rebuffed until now. Apparently breakups had their positives, just like Harry had said.

Ron couldn’t decide whether he wanted to reach underneath her body and squeeze those smashing tits or if he wanted to spank her arse, so he did a bit of both. She seemed to like it all well enough. She moaned when he mauled her breasts and played with her nipples, and there wasn’t even a hint of displeasure from her no matter how hard his palm smacked her on the arse. Ron had never been so rough with a woman, and he was enjoying it even more than he thought he would.

“I can’t believe I’m getting fucked by Ron Weasley!” the woman said through her moans. He just chuckled, shook his head and gave her another spank. He couldn’t believe what he was doing either. Just fucking some woman he’d only just met, whose name he didn’t even know and who he would surely never see or speak to again after tonight? It was madness, it was completely out of character, and he loved every second of it.

Even in his drunken state, Ron still knew enough to pull one of his hands away from her tit and run it between her legs instead. He didn’t know her name and didn’t even care to know it, but when she told this story to her friends he wanted her to be completely sincere when she said Ron Weasley had made her cum. He rubbed at her clit, trusting that the additional stimulation would be enough to make sure that he didn’t leave his sexy little fangirl hanging.

It was a good idea, and it worked even better than he’d hoped for. He’d only been rubbing her clit for a brief period of time before she left absolutely no room for doubt that he’d succeeded in his goal.

“Oh, yes!” she cried. “Yes, yes, yes! I’m cumming, Ron! You’re making me cum! Ron Weasley is making me cum!”

The way she kept repeating his name was a little weird, but it made sense. She was starstruck; it’s why she’d wound up in his bed in the first place. She was in awe of him, the company he kept and the things he’d done. He didn’t know her name, but this was a story she’d probably be telling for the rest of her life.

The effectiveness of his touch on her clit was well-timed, because his own orgasm rushed up quickly thereafter. He had no control over himself, for more reasons than one, and it was all he could do just to pull his cock out of her before he came inside of her. (He definitely didn’t need that potential complication!)

Instead he rolled her over onto her back, straddled her and sprayed his semen across those massive breasts that had caught his attention right from the beginning. She just squeezed her tits together and smiled up at him while he coated them with his seed.

The breakup was still raw, but for the first time Ron felt like single life might not be so bad, especially life as a single war hero and celebrity.

Chapter 50: SERN's Gift (Steins;Gate)

Summary:

In another world line, Okabe decides to help SERN. They prove to be quite generous when it comes to rewarding those who are loyal. (Okabe/Kurisu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Bad end (sort of?)

Chapter Text

In another life, or on another world line perhaps, Okabe might have chosen to go against SERN, taking on the terrifying organization with nothing but his wits and the Future Gadget Lab at his disposal. But the Okabe of this world line recognized how incredibly overmatched he was and the danger SERN posed to not just him but the other lab members, and chose to work with them instead.

SERN would have been a frightening enemy, but they had instead become a generous benefactor. As thanks for his loyalty, they had presented him with a most extravagant gift.

Makise Kurisu was of no more use to them; she had done what they needed her to do. The time machine was complete and in the hands of SERN, and once they were finished with her they presented her as a gift to him.

It was a gift Okabe was already relishing, and he hadn’t even had a chance to unwrap it yet.

Kurisu was showing exactly what she thought of her new circumstances. He hadn’t even needed to say a word to her; as soon as they went into his bedroom she’d taken his pants off and started to suck him. She was good at it too; better than he’d expected her to be. She bobbed her head up and down his cock, flicking along his length with her tongue. Her small hand held him by the base of the cock and stroked, and her grip was surprisingly strong and firm.

She didn’t need to jerk off the base for long because she quickly worked her way down and took him into her throat. Okabe groaned when he felt it, and looked down at Kurisu’s head in admiration as she held him down so deep that her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

“That’s so good,” he said, groaning and patting her long hair. “You’re doing such a good job, Christina.”

She sucked harder, working her head up and down faster and keeping him down her throat longer each time she went down. It seemed that Kurisu was approaching this with the same sort of single-minded intensity that she had the time machine. She’d completed that goal, and her new one was to be the best cocksucker she could possibly be. What a lovely gift he’d been presented.

Okabe grunted as Kurisu’s sucking lips and bobbing head got him off. He grabbed her head tight and held her down so he could fire his cum directly down her throat. She didn’t complain about it. She dutifully took it all without trying to throw his hands off of her, and she didn’t let up even after he was finished cumming. He stopped holding her head down so she could move back on her own, but still she stayed where she was. Surely she was going to run out of air soon, but she looked like she wasn’t going to remove his cock from her throat no matter what.

“That’s enough, Christina,” he said, patting the top of her head. “You’ve done enough. You did so well. You can take me out of your mouth now.”

She slowly pulled her head up and off of his cock, but she didn’t move far from him. She quickly attached herself to his side, and he rolled her over onto her back and got to work on unwrapping his gift.

He took her tie off first, and then removed her white dress shirt. Her breasts looked adorable in her little black bra, but he only admired them for a few seconds before taking that off too. He squeezed those small breasts and used his mouth on them as well, sucking on first one nipple and then the other. She cooed and ran her hands through his hair as he sucked on her nipples.

After reluctantly pulling away from her breasts, he kissed his way down her flat belly, pressing his lips against her pale skin until he reached her belt. The belt was discarded quickly, and then dealt with her black shorts and tights. All that was left were her little black panties. He actually took his time with those, removing them slowly and savoring the moment before she was fully exposed to him.

Kurisu lifted her legs to help him pull her panties off, and when they were gone he only needed to look between her legs to see how excited she was. She was his gift, but she wanted this too. She might have wanted his cock inside of her just as badly as he did.

He played with her cute little tits and rubbed between her legs until he was ready to go again, which happened surprisingly quickly. Kurisu spread her legs eagerly, and her eyes shined brightly as he climbed on top of her and guided his cock inside of her.

She welcomed him in, and as soon as he felt that tightness of pushing his cock into her, he knew he’d made the right decision. Who knew how things would have gone if he’d opposed SERN? Odds were Kurisu would be dead and he along with her. Either that or he would’ve been driven to insanity.

Instead he’d sided with them, she’d completed the time machine, and they were both here. The Okabe of this world line had no regrets whatsoever about the choice that he’d made.

“SERN really are generous friends,” he muttered as he put his hands on Kurisu’s slim hips and began to thrust his cock into his gift.     

Chapter 51: Mei's Newest Baby (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Mei needs help testing out her newest baby, and Midoriya owes her a favor. (Izuku/Mei)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sex swing

Chapter Text

Mei had always loved experimenting, tinkering, and trying to make interesting new gadgets. It wasn’t limited only to things that could be used in hero work. Her fascination extended to any manner of things. It didn’t matter the use; if something could be taken apart, put back together and improved upon in new and interesting ways, Mei was fascinated.

She hadn’t been sure of the practical use for her newest baby while putting it together. A chair that you strapped yourself into and swung you around in the air, with a number of adjustable settings to give you amazing freedom of movement? She didn’t know what it could be used for; it wasn’t like any villain would give you the time to set it up and use it to fight them.

An offhanded comment from one of her fellow third year students at UA (the pink one; Mei wasn’t good at remembering most people’s names, or much of anything really unless it had something to do with her babies) about what she’d like to do with her boyfriend in Mei’s newest toy had set the inventor down an interesting path. She couldn’t allow the pink girl to be the one to test it out, of course; if Mei wanted to understand how something worked, she needed to test it out herself.

She couldn’t test it alone, of course, and she hadn’t needed to think for long about who she’d ask to help her test it. Midoriya was always willing to help any of his classmates, or anyone in general really, plus he’d previously promised to help her out with anything she needed after all the improvements she’d made to his hero costume.

“The freedom of movement is good!” Mei said as she bounced up and down on Midoriya’s cock. They were moving through the air, swinging around gently as she put her newest baby to the test. It was holding up well. They weren’t merely suspended in the air and trying to hold on, and the chair didn’t restrict her movement at all. She was able to raise her hips off of Midoriya’s body entirely and drive them back down with ease, fucking herself on his cock as naturally as she might have if they were doing it down on the ground with a bed beneath them for support.

Mei was impressed at how responsive the chair was to what she wanted to do. It supported their weight and held up no matter how hard she moved her body. She was giving it a true stress test too; it was the only way to find out how well a baby functioned. She kept bouncing harder and harder; her ass clapped against Midoriya’s thick, muscular legs and her large breasts swung around, practically smothering his face as she kept her body pressed tightly to his.

“This function seems to work well,” she said. Midoriya said something in response but she couldn’t make it out, what with his face buried in her breasts and all. It didn’t matter anyway; she was speaking to herself. “Let’s try out another.”

She tapped a button to change the configuration, and the chair switched to a more horizontal setting. Midoriya yelped in surprise as he felt the chair stretch and shifted beneath them, but she held on tight just as she’d promised she would before they started. His cock remained inside of her the whole way, but he didn’t start moving even after the change was complete and he was effectively mounted on top of her. Apparently he was waiting for some kind of signal from her since this was her baby and her test.

“Start moving, Midoriya,” she said, smiling up at him in the intense way she knew made some people uncomfortable. She couldn’t help it though; there was no way to contain her excitement when she was working on or testing out a new invention.

His hips twitched and his cock moved slightly inside of her, but it was barely enough for her to notice. She huffed in annoyance; she knew he was probably just nervous, but that wasn’t going to work at all. She wouldn’t get any data like this!

“Harder, Midoriya!” she insisted. “I won’t know what adjustments need to be made until I see how the baby performs. I know you can go harder than that! The chair can take it!” At least she thought it could. And if it couldn’t, well, that would give her something to improve upon for next time. There was a protective mat on the ground below them, just in case.

“R-right!” He pulled his hips back and thrust into her; not hard enough to really test the chair, but harder than before at least. When that went fine he thrust a little harder the next time, and a little more after that, and so on and so on. The chair, which in truth more closely resembled a mattress while in this setting, held up beneath them, and Midoriya’s thrusts got progressively harder and deeper once he realized he was in no danger of falling.

Eventually they got to the point where he was slamming into her without a care in the world, driving his cock into her hard enough to rock her body against the chair beneath her. It was slightly uncomfortable on the back of her head; she’d probably need to add more cushioning to the next design. And she could hear the chair creaking too. It was probably going to hold up for them, but if their combined weight was slightly higher it might have been a problem. That would require some reinforcement.

It was a strong first test though. Her baby held up all the way until Midoriya came inside of her with a grunt. Mei had her own orgasm to go along with it, but her mind was already hard at work picturing the improvements she was going to make for the next model.

Hopefully Midoriya would be willing to test it out with her again once it was ready.

Chapter 52: The Horcrux Breeding: Forging the Future (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry is welcomed back by his beloved servant. (Harry/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dark/Evil Harry/Hermione, Dom/sub

Chapter Text

This is a continuation of The Horcrux Breeding.

 

 

The world was beginning to sense that Harry Potter might not be the savior they’d hoped for, the good little hero to save them from the darkness so they didn’t have to lift a finger in their own defense and let them go back to their lives of ignorance and selfishness. But they weren’t his concern at the moment. He’d locked himself away where no one could reach him. Neither the scared little boy who’d named himself Voldemort and his feckless followers or the sheep who had hung on Albus Dumbledore’s every word could reach him or his servant here.

Hermione Granger, brightest witch of her generation and now his devoted servant, smiled up at him from their bed. It was a bright, happy smile, but if anyone else could have seen it they would probably have thought it looked more than a little deranged as well. Not that Hermione would have cared what they thought of her. There was only one person whose opinion meant anything to her.

Harry eyed his first follower appreciatively. There would be others who followed him later, out of devotion or fear or whatever else might motivate them, but none would ever take her place at his side.

She cut a striking figure, kneeling on the floor submissively without a scrap of clothing on her. She’d always been beautiful, but the slight swell of her stomach made her even more appealing to his eyes. Her baby bump was only barely visible at this point, but he couldn’t wait for it to grow larger. It was proof that he’d been successful in breeding her. Growing inside of her right now was the beginnings of the dynasty that they were going to build, the world that they were going to reshape as they saw fit.

“Welcome back, my master,” Hermione said. He chuckled; if only Ron could see her now! He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand, and she closed her eyes, smiled and leaned into the touch.

“I believe you have something to do,” he said. “You’re in the proper position, but now it’s time for you to welcome me back as you’ve been taught.”

Hermione nodded and sprang into action as soon as he signaled that she could now move forward. Her hands undid the button on his trousers, and then she took the zipper between her teeth and lowered it just like she’d practiced. She pulled his boxers down his legs quickly and got to work as soon as her target was unveiled.

His first and greatest servant worked quickly, licking his cock from tip to base and bathing him in her spit as she endeavored to get him hard as quickly as she possibly could. Like any good servant, she did not stop until she’d done her job and he was fully hard and ready for her.

Without any hesitation, Hermione parted her lips wide and took him into her mouth. She slid her lips down his length quickly, suckling him hard and moaning around his cock as she threw herself into her task with a single-minded devotion. He was her master, and she would serve him in whatever way he required to the best of her ability. And Hermione Granger had never been content unless she was the absolute best, the top of the class. Ever the overachiever, she had studied and practiced the art of oral sex with him until she had become what she was now, which was the best cocksucker he could ever ask for.

She bobbed her head on him quickly, showing just how good she’d gotten by taking his long, thick cock deep without any trouble. She took his cock all the way down her throat, held him there and stared up at him, her brown eyes shining with her love and devotion to him. He had no doubt that she would hold him down there as long as it took for him to get off, no matter how much her body might protest.

Were he in a different mood he might have remained still and allowed her to do just that, but after doing a bit of reconnaissance and growing annoyed by the general state of things in the world outside of their haven, he was of a mind to take a more active role.

He put his hands on top of her head, gathered two tight handfuls of her brown hair and started to fuck her face. Hermione grunted in surprise but did not resist. She put her hands on his legs and allowed him to take over and use her mouth as he pleased. Through a combination of tugging on her hair and thrusting his hips forward, he soon had his balls smacking against her chin repeatedly. Even all of her practice wasn’t enough to stop her from gagging around his cock as he stuffed it down her throat over and over again, but he knew she wasn’t displeased about it. She was there for him; she was right where she wanted to be. He could use her as roughly as he liked without a care. No matter how much her body was tested, as long as it was pleasing to him she would be content.

Harry considered cumming down his servant’s throat, but had second thoughts at the last minute. Instead he pulled out of her mouth, wrapped his hand around his cock and stroked it. He didn’t even need to tell her to tilt her head up and look at him. She knew exactly what he wanted and did so without needing to be ordered.

He covered Hermione’s face with his seed, painting a diagonal line from the middle of her forehead down her cheek, and then aimed several spurts around her mouth and chin. The last couple were fired directly into her mouth, which she’d known to open after only a subtle shift in his facial expression. She really had gotten great at anticipating his needs.

“Excellent work, my Hermione,” he said. He smacked his cock against her forehead to shake off the last few drops of semen, and smiled down at her slightly protruding belly before turning away so he could get back to work on reforging this world just for him, his devoted servant and their future progeny.     

Chapter 53: Alone Time at the Burrow (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry retreats for some alone time at the Burrow. But how alone is he, actually? (Harry/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Harry/Fleur)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Masturbation fantasy

Chapter Text

It was all but impossible to find any alone time while at the Burrow, but Harry had finally managed to sneak away while Mrs. Weasley chased the twins around the yard for feeding Ron some kind of sweet that caused him to croak like a frog every time he tried to say the words “Chudley” or “Cannons.”

He probably wouldn’t have much time before his absence was noted, so he sat down on Ron’s bed in a hurry and started stroking himself as soon as he got his cock out. He didn’t feel any shame about jerking himself off in the Weasley home. Maybe he should, but when you were surrounded by that many beautiful women it was impossible not to get aroused.

He closed his eyes and let his mind wander as he stroked himself. It didn’t need to wander very far though; there were plenty of women right here within the Burrow that made for prime wank material.

Though he was pretty sure they were destined to only ever be friends, Hermione was definitely sexy. He’d first taken note of her as a girl during the Yule Ball, and had continued to notice that his best friend was indeed a girl in the years since. He pumped his cock in his hand while imagining walking in the Hogwarts library to find Hermione sitting at her usual table and reading a thick tome, only she was completely naked. In the dream he came right up to her, dropped to his knees underneath the table and ate her out. He could practically taste her pussy on his tongue, and imagined the moans she would make as he put his parseltongue skills to good use and slithered his tongue inside of her. Then he would carry her over into the Restricted Section, pin her up against a bookshelf and fuck her hard. His sexy little bookworm best friend would moan so sweetly as he shagged her, books would tumble onto the floor as they rocked the bookshelf together, and Hermione would enjoy herself so much that she wouldn’t even care.

He’d only ever thought of Ginny as his best mate’s sister, but she was looking good to him lately. She’d grown into a sexy little thing, not as busty as Hermione but with a nice athletic body and a firm ass. He could imagine taking her for a ride on his Firebolt, both literally and figuratively. They’d soar through the air while she rode his cock, and he’d hold onto that firm butt he’d secretly stared at while walking behind her, bury his face between her small but cute breasts and suck on those little freckled tits. Obviously he knew that fucking while flying on a broomstick was beyond dangerous, and doing it with her bouncing on him was literally impossible. That didn’t stop his horny imagination from running wild.

And of course there was Fleur Delacour. Seeing her again had put him back in the same frame of mind he’d been in during his 4th year for the Triwizard Tournament. She was the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen back then, and had inspired countless frantic wanks throughout that year. Now she was somehow even more beautiful than he’d remembered. If only she would have taken him by the hand as soon as she saw him today and rewarded him for pulling her sister Gabrielle out of the lake during the Second Task. She would strip for him slowly, letting him drink in her flawless, otherworldly perfect body, and then she would drop to her knees and use her mouth to thank him.

She would wrap those gorgeous pouty veela lips around his cock, suck and slurp on him so well. There wasn’t a doubt in his mind that Fleur Delacour would be able to make him feel things that no other woman in the world could. Oh, to be the focus of her attention! She would bob her head on him, take him down into her throat and hold him there for as long as she pleased. He swore that he could feel her veela throat hum around his cock, and her dainty hand tickling his balls. It felt as real as if she was actually in the room with him and sucking him for real right now.

Thinking of Hermione and Ginny had gotten him going, but his vivid fantasy of having his dick sucked by what might very well be the most beautiful woman on the planet was too much for him to withstand. With a strangled cry of “Fleur!”, he felt his cock pulse and fire burst after burst of semen. The surreal turn this had taken continued, because it almost felt like he was really cumming inside of someone’s mouth rather than into his own hand.

Harry sighed as he finally started to come down from what had been the most intense orgasm he could ever remember. He blinked his eyes open slowly, and damn near jumped out of his skin when he saw what was right in front of him. It couldn’t be real. He had to still be caught up in his own imagination.

Fleur Delacour released his cock from between her lips slowly, and she licked her lips before opening her mouth and showing him that she’d stored all of his cum inside of her mouth. She swirled it around inside of her mouth as if it were some kind of sweet treat, and then she swallowed it right in front of him.

“Zank you for ze dessert, ‘Arry!” Fleur said. She patted his knee, got back to her feet and walked out of the room. Harry watched her go, unable to say a word to her. He still couldn’t believe this was real. He pinched himself to try and wake up from this dream, but no, he was still sitting there on Ron’s bed, boxers pushed down his thighs and cock hanging out.

What the fuck just happened? was his first thought. And his next was how the hell do I get it to happen again? 

Chapter 54: Deja Vu (MCU)

Summary:

When Natasha and Peter need to evade their pursuers, she experiences a bit of déjà vu--and then not.(Natasha Romanoff/Peter Parker)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Public sex

Chapter Text

"We're being followed," Peter Parker whispered under his breath.

"I know," Natasha whispered back. "Don't turn around. Act natural."

Walking through a crowd with one of her male Avenger cohorts while trying to remaining inconspicuous filled the Black Widow with a sense of déjà vu. It wasn't HYDRA double agents they were trying to avoid this time, but the threat was no lesser. Between the two of them they might be able to take their pursuers out, but the supermarket was too crowded at this time of night to try and lure them into an area where there wouldn't be several civilians put in harm's way. They needed to avoid open combat if at all possible.

"What're we going to do?" Peter whispered when it became obvious they'd attracted more than one interested glance.

They needed to do something; something that their pursuers would not expect Natasha Romanoff and Peter Parker to do. Her sense of déjà vu increased as she came to a similar decision.

"Don't freak out," she said. He looked at her, a question in his eyes as she grabbed him by the shoulders and turned him to face her. His eyes went wide as she leaned her face in and kissed him on the lips.

He stood stock-still as she kissed him, and she threw her arms around his neck and pressed her body tightly against his to make up for his lack of movement. If this was going to work they were going to need to look convincing, so hopefully Peter would get over his shock and step into his role soon.

Eventually he did, and when it happened it was Natasha's turn to be shocked. It turned out that Peter Parker was a fantastic kisser once he got over his surprise and actively participated. His lips moved against hers firmly, and his hands came to rest on her back. They didn't stay there for long though; he ran them down her back, pushed her shirt up and rubbed the bare skin of her back and then daringly dipped beneath the shorts she was wearing.

Natasha moaned into his mouth and threw herself fully into the kiss, letting her own hands go exploring. He was more muscular than she'd expected him to be, which was a major plus. Then her hands brushed against the crotch of his pants, feeling the tent his cock made in them. That too was larger than she'd expected it to be.

All thoughts of trying to put on a show that would shake their pursuers off of them were long forgotten, though they were putting on a very different sort of show now. Natasha didn't say a word in protest when Peter shoved her shorts and panties down; instead she unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. When he put both hands on her ass and lifted her feet off of the ground, she didn't even think about putting a stop to this. She didn't think about anything at all, other than getting that hard cock inside of her. It had been too long, especially with a cock like this.

Peter slid inside of her easily, but there was nothing easy about the way that he fucked her. He kept both hands on her ass and thrust his cock deep inside of her, and she wrapped her legs around him and moaned into his ear as he fucked her.

 The enemy pursuers were no longer tracking them, obviously having decided that there was no way two Avengers would be fucking in the middle of a busy supermarket, but they had attracted quite a crowd. Dozens of shoppers stood and stared as Peter bounced her on his cock right in the middle of the dairy section. Some of them looked scandalized, others watched while trying to be inconspicuous about it, and others were openly snapping shots on their cell phones.

Natasha didn't care though. She cared about one thing and one thing only, and that was the nice big cock filling her up. She whined into Peter's ear as he drove her closer and closer to a climax, and based on the way he was grunting she would bet he wasn't far behind her.

A manager came over and told them they were going to have to leave, but Natasha tuned him out. She moaned loudly as Peter fucked her to the biggest orgasm she'd had in months, if not years, easily drowning out the manager. And the manager would have to keep on waiting his turn, because the way Natasha's pussy clenched around Peter as she came finished him off as well. She kept on moaning when she felt his cum rushing into her, filling her up right in the middle of the supermarket as a stunned nighttime crowd looked on.

It was only after he'd finished cumming inside of her that enough of Natasha's brain was functioning to remind her of where they were and why they should not be going what they were doing. Oh well; the damage was already done. They just needed to get out of here before it got any worse.

She considered asking Peter to put her down so she could pull her shorts back on, but upon realizing the manager was now on the phone with the police she realized they didn't have that kind of time. They'd obscured their faces well enough that no one should know it was them, but that all went out the window if the police showed up.

"Get us out of here," she hissed into Peter's ear. "And no webs--don't give us away!"

He nodded and ran for the door, moving through the crowd at great haste while his cock remained buried inside of Natasha's cunt. She just held on, closed her eyes and buried her head against his shoulder, not daring to look up again until they'd made it through the crowd and he was swinging them away on his web.

It had begun as a bit of déjà vu, but her stunt with Rogers definitely hadn't ended like that.

Chapter 55: Mirko vs. The Pervert (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Mirko makes a bet with Mineta, and has to pay up. (Mirko/Mineta)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Mild Dubcon

Chapter Text

Mirko couldn’t believe what had happened, or what was about to happen.

How had she lost a duel to this tiny little pervert?

“Ooh, so soft!” Mineta said, rubbing his face back and forth between her breasts as he’d started doing as soon as she took her bra off, and had continued to do for the last several minutes. She didn’t think she’d ever seen someone who was as excited by anything as this rookie pro hero was by her breasts.

Maybe that was why she’d lost to him. Upon looking at him she’d immediately dismissed him as a threat. Between his tiny body and his weird quirk with the purple balls, how could he even hope to keep up with her in a one on one duel? That’s why she’d agreed to his crazy challenge. If she won, he would do her laundry for a month (and it was only afterwards that she’d realized that he probably wouldn’t have minded that much at all, though who the hell knew what he would do with her clothes while they were in his possession?) But if he won, she would be his sex slave for the night.

He’d fought with a ferocity that impressed even her. It was at complete odds with everything she’d seen and heard about him up until then, but it appeared that his lust allowed him to reach of level of determination he wasn’t ordinarily capable of. He’d fired those stupid balls at her faster than should have been possible, and to her shock she’d found herself defeated.

Now she was here, stripped naked and preparing to lower herself down onto his cock. She hadn’t been expecting to feel much there, but he’d surprised her again once she got his pants off. His cock was not at all in proportion with the rest of his body. She’d goggled at his size, and now it was time for her to take it inside of her.

Mineta let out some kind of lustful squeal as she sank down onto his cock carefully, but she couldn’t really understand what he was saying. His face remained buried in her breasts, and she got the impression that it would remain there all night long.

It would be up to Mirko to do all of the moving, at least for now. Based on what she’d seen from this pervert he would probably squeeze in as many positions as he could manage before his night with her was complete, but for right now he wanted her on top.

Mirko had always preferred being on top and doing the fucking herself, but it felt different from usual this time. She certainly didn’t feel powerful when she impaled herself on his disproportionately large cock and started to rock her powerful hips back and forth on him. Whether she was on top or not, it felt like Mineta was the one with all the power here.

She worked her powerful body on him, grinding against him and shaking her hips from side to side. She was here because she lost a bet, but her pride wouldn’t allow her to give him anything but her best. She was a woman of her word; her word was everything to her. He’d made the challenge and stated his terms, she’d agreed to it, and she’d lost. He’d won her for the night, and Mirko was not a woman who would lie back and act dead during sex. If she was going to honor her word, she was going to give this perverted rookie the kind of fuck he wanted from her.  

However reluctantly she might have come to his bed, there was no denying how good his cock felt inside of her. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to get lost in the sensation of his cock filling her up, forgetting about the duel and soaking in the fun.

Her silent enjoyment was cut off when he grunted louder into her breasts and she felt his cock begin to spurt inside of her pussy. Her eyes shot open and she shook her head in dismay.

“No!” she complained. “You didn’t say anything about cumming inside of me! That wasn’t part of the deal!”

Mineta finally pulled looked up from her breasts, but he looked completely unrepentant.

“You promised to be my sex slave for the night!” he reminded her. “You didn’t say anything about not letting me cum inside of you. And you’d better get used to it, because the night’s only just getting started. I’m going to cum in you lots more, Mirko!”

As if to prove it, he moved his hands around to her ass, gave both cheeks a possessive squeeze and started to move his own hips beneath her. He didn’t have the size or physical strength to budge her with hip thrusts, but that didn’t stop her from groaning as she felt his cock sliding around inside of her again.

He was right, she had to admit. She hadn’t thought to set any terms on how he could fuck her or where he finished. He could keep cumming inside of her pussy all night if he wanted to. Or maybe he’d come down her throat next time, or inside of her ass. Whatever he felt like doing, he could do it. She’d made her bed, and now she had to lay in it.

And his cock hadn’t even gone down after his first orgasm. He was already moving it around inside of her, not even giving her a moment to rest.

She was here with this perverted rookie all night, and she had a feeling it was going to be a long one.  

Chapter 56: Relief with the Captain (Harry Potter)

Summary:

When the stress gets to Harry and affects his flying, Angelina decides that as his captain it’s her job to help him get his head in the game. (Harry/Angelina)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Oral sex, sex as a reward

Chapter Text

“What happened out there, Harry?”

“I dunno.” Her star seeker hung his head, just as upset about the horrendous performance he’d just put in at practice as she was. “I’m sorry.”

Angelina sighed and shook her head. “Is it Umbridge?” she asked. Harry tensed and his hand clenched in a fist, but he said nothing. He didn’t really need to though. It was obvious enough to her that Umbridge, the Ministry smear campaign against him and the disappointingly large number of Hogwarts students (even Gryffindors) who believed the lies were heaping all sorts of stress on Harry, and he was finally cracking under the pressure.

She’d seen the downtrodden look on his face when she asked him to stay behind in the locker room after practice, and felt a twinge of guilt as she realized he was probably afraid she would scold him. She wasn’t angry with him, but she did need to resolve this, and quickly.

“Our first match of the year is coming up soon, and I need you at your best if we’re going to win that cup.” Winning the quidditch cup in her 5th year had been fun, but after a year off it was her job as captain to make sure that the cup stayed with Gryffindor. It was a responsibility she took very seriously.

“I want to win it too!” he said quickly. “I’ll get better, I promise.”

She smiled at his energy. “I believe you. But we need to find some way to help you relax,” she said, more thinking out loud than actually talking to him. “Some way to relieve your stress…”

Angelina tapped her chin, trying to come up with something. What would a young wizard freshly growing into his maturity appreciate; what would help them relax?

The answer came to her one moment, and in the next moment she was sinking to her knees in front of Harry and reaching for his quidditch trousers.

“Angelina…?” Harry was shocked as she undid his trousers and fished out his cock. “What are you doing?!” She just smiled up at him and slowly started to pump his cock in her hand. She was determined to meet this task head-on as soon as she decided on this course of action, regardless of what he might have been hiding underneath his robes, but what she felt growing in her hand convinced her this had been a great decision. He was much bigger than she would’ve expected. 

“I’m helping you relax, Harry,” she said. “I’m sure you’ve had quite a few wanks over the years, and they always help you calm down, right?” He nodded hesitantly. “This should help even more.”

She gave the tip of his cock a kiss, making him gasp, and then she took it between her lips and began to suck.

It was obvious to her from his reactions that no one had ever done this for Harry before, which seemed like quite a waste in Angelina’s opinion. It wasn’t her first time though. She wasn’t promiscuous but she knew what she was doing. It was a good thing too, because a cock as large as Harry’s would have been quite the struggle for a first-timer. It wasn’t exactly simple for Angelina either, but she did manage it.

She kept her lips sealed around him and bobbed her head on his cock, only going a little over halfway down before pulling back each time. Maybe she would work on trying to take all of him in later on if she wound up sucking him off regularly, but right now this felt like it would be quite enough. She slurped at his cock and stroked his shaft, staring straight up at him while she worked. Her brown eyes catalogued his dazed, wonderfully expressive reactions, not that she really needed to see him to know how good a job she was doing. He groaned so cutely as she sucked him, and his hands flew to her head automatically. He didn’t try to tug her hair out of its braid, thankfully; his hands just seemed to be looking for a place to rest.

Angelina played with his balls as well, wanting this to feel as good as it could for him. As she’d expected since it was so clearly his first blowjob, it didn’t take long for her to get Harry off.

“Angelina, I’m close!” he said with a gasp.

While she appreciated the consideration, she wasn’t pulling back now. She kept sucking his cock and squeezing his balls, and her eyes locked onto his as he fired his cum into her mouth. She wouldn’t soon forget the way his gorgeous green eyes rolled back in his head when he experienced what she could only assume was the first orgasm he’d ever had with someone else. She felt oddly privileged to be the one to give it to him.

She pulled her mouth off of his cock and made sure his eyes were on her again before she swallowed his semen with an audible gulp. He panted and shook his head, amazed.

“Feeling relaxed now?” she asked, wiping her lips.

“I’m not sure that’s the word I would use,” he said, “but it was bloody brilliant.” She smiled, deciding then and there that she’d found a tremendous incentive to keep her seeker motivated.

“If you do better the next time we practice, I’ll do it for you again,” she promised. “Would you like that?”

“Fuck yes,” he said, nodding quickly. She giggled and got back up to her feet.

“Then how about this: if you catch that snitch and help us win when we start off the season against Slytherin, I’ll use more than just my mouth to get you off.”

Harry nodded, and one look at the determined set of his jaw told her that he would be flying circles around Draco Malfoy when they had their first match of the year.

Chapter 57: Kuroko's Nighttime Job (A Certain Scientific Railgun)

Summary:

While Kuroko attempts to woo her Onee-sama, she takes up a nighttime job to earn money and satisfy her frustration. (Kuroko Shirai/Original Male Character)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, prostitution, student/teacher sex

Chapter Text

There was nothing in the world Kuroko Shirai wanted more than to make love with her beloved Onee-sama, Mikoto Misaka.

Unfortunately the Level 5 Railgun was proving to be difficult to seduce, and Kuroko was growing desperate. Her attempts to work her way into Mikoto’s bed had become increasingly more detailed, and expensive, as the more conventional seduction techniques failed. But not even a Level 4 from Tokiwadai had a bottomless bank account, and it wasn’t like Judgment work paid particularly well. Kuroko needed to earn some extra money to fund her seduction efforts, plus she needed an outlet to relieve her sexual frustrations since her Onee-sama was taking playing hard to get to annoyingly new extremes.

That combination made Kuroko’s new nighttime job a perfect fit, though tonight was an interesting first. She’d gone on several compensated dates already, but this was her first with a man she actually knew. And he was one of her teachers at Tokiwadai, even!

“I can’t believe I’m fucking one of my own students,” he said. But his hips continued to smack against her ass with every deep thrust, and she could hear the pleasure in his voice. There was no doubt that he was enjoying himself, and his remark had not been a sign of him having second thoughts. If anything she would bet that fucking one of his students in a love hotel was making this even more fun for him. The sinful nature of it, the additional taboo on top of the compensated date aspect of what they were doing, probably had a great deal to do with how loudly he was grunting and how fast he was snapping his hips forward to fuck her.

The taboo of fucking his student wasn’t his only motivator, of course. She knew how good her pussy felt; she’d worked hard to make it so, doing pelvic exercises to make sure she was nice and tight for her customers. It was even tighter for him though, because her praise for his cock and the moans she let out into the pillow as he fucked her weren’t just for show. She would’ve done all of that anyway as it was part of her job, but in this case they were genuine. He was big, and he knew what he was doing.

Kuroko’s moans, muffled though they were by the pillow, were genuine. This wasn’t solely a job for her. She needed this relief; humping her Onee-sama’s pillow just wasn’t enough to satisfy her anymore. And her teacher might be morally questionable for taking his student on a compensated date and fucking her in a love hotel, but he was proving to be quite capable of fucking the sexual frustration right out of her.

Kuroko was immensely pleased when she felt a climax hit. Her getting to cum was not always a given on these dates, so it was always a wonderful feeling when her patron managed to get her off. That he’d done so without even deliberately touching her clit or having her do so was impressive. It showed just how much she enjoyed feeling this big cock slamming into her, and her teacher rocking her small body against the bed underneath him. She moaned loudly in orgasmic pleasure, but she didn’t know if he quite understood the reason behind it with her face buried in the pillow like this.

“Can I cum inside of you?” he asked not long after her climax finished. She tried to answer him, but the pillow made it hard for him to hear her. He solved that dilemma by grabbing onto her pigtails and yanking her head back.

“That’s an extra 100 thousand yen,” she said through her quick breaths. It would’ve been considerably less if he was wearing a condom, but he’d paid extra for the bareback experience. 

“Deal,” he said right away, and he continued to hammer into her small body with his thick cock. He began to grunt and his thrusts became erratic, and Kuroko knew what that meant. He was about to cum.

“Cum inside me, sensei!” she begged. “Give me all of your thick cum! Give your student a creampie!” She was laying it on thick, but he was paying a high premium here and he’d just made her cum. He’d earned it.

He groaned as he came inside of her, and his hands pulled on her pigtails harder. He was pulling hard enough for it to be slightly uncomfortable, but she didn’t mind.

“Yes, sensei!” she shouted, putting on her best slutty voice. “Do it! Fill your own student with your sperm! Shoot it all into my womb!”

“Fuck!” he grunted in response. His cock continued to twitch inside of her, giving her more and more semen until his balls finally dried up and he went still on top of her, utterly spent.

He remained on top of her for a few moments, his bigger body engulfing her smaller one, but she couldn’t afford to linger.

“Your time is almost up,” she reminded him. “Unless you want to pay for more?”

“Not on my salary,” he said, chuckling as he slowly got up and pulled his cock out of her. “My wallet will be feeling this as it is.” He gave her ass a spank that was playful but yet had some strength behind it, and she gasped.

“I hope you will take me out on another date soon, sensei!” she said, rolling over onto her back and smiling up at him. He bit his lip and then sighed.

“How can I say no after that? I’ll have to live on ramen for the next few weeks, but it’ll be worth it for another night with you. How’s two weeks from today sound?”

“It’s a date!” she said, beaming up at him and clapping her hands.

She still hoped to woo her Onee-sama eventually, but until she won Mikoto’s heart her new nighttime job was going to have to not only fuel her efforts but also sate her lust.    

Chapter 58: Of Dominance and Love (RWBY)

Summary:

A night of love and gentle dominance with Yang and Jaune. (Yang/Jaune)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Light femdom, romance

Chapter Text

“Now that’s nice!” Yang said, grinning down at Jaune as she got comfortable on his lap and started to gently rock her hips.

They’d been dancing around this for awhile now, but now they were finally following through. She had the blond man pinned beneath her on the bed as she rode him. She hadn’t even given him a chance to try and put her on her back or suggest any position other than this. Yang was not the submissive type, the type who would allow any man to pin her down and have his way with her. He might have the cock, but she would be the one doing the fucking. Every shift of her hips, every time she rose and fell in his lap and her ass slapped down against his thighs, and every time she sat down on his big cock and drove her body back and forth was all done with asserting herself in mind. Yang was in control here, and she never let Jaune forget it.

“You’re so beautiful,” Jaune said, smiling up at her and running his hands along her ass. Then he came around to her front and rubbed her sculpted abs. “Beautiful, and strong.”

Yes, she was in control, and Jaune had no problem with that. She hadn’t needed to try hard at all to get him on his back, as he’d gone down quite willingly. He was perfectly happy to have her get on top, and was openly admiring her body. She’d met some men who were intimidated by her muscular body; men who felt like less of a man when they compared themselves to her.

Jaune wasn’t that sort of man though. He ran his hands down her thick, muscular legs, traced her abs and showed no discomfort about having her strong hands pressed against his chest. He wasn’t intimidated by her ripped, sculpted body that she’d worked to hard to cultivate. He was turned on by it, and by her.

His acceptance of and attraction to her strength encouraged Yang to ride him that much harder. She didn’t need to hold back here, or worry about emasculating her man. He was quite happy to accept Yang climbing on top of him and doing her best to ride him through the mattress, and it freed her up to be herself.

“I’ve wanted this for so long,” he said, turning her attention away from her inner thoughts. His hands worked their way up her stomach, rubbing her muscles along the way, only stopping when he reached her breasts.

“Oh? And how long have you been wanting this, huh?” Yang asked. His thumbs brushed against her nipples, and she moaned and rocked her hips harder against him. “When did you know you wanted me, Jaune?”

“The first time I saw you,” he said. “The first time I saw you I knew you were the one for me.”

Yang snorted. His attempts at flirting and being charming were often awkward, and he hadn’t always impressed her. But she knew there was more to it now. This was no casual fling between them. This was something real; something to hold onto.

“I don’t believe you,” she said, smirking down at him. When he made to protest, she leaned down and kissed his lips. “But you’ve got a nice big cock for me to ride, so I’ll let it slide.”

He still tried to insist that he’d known all along, but she silenced him with her lips and bounced her hips harder on him. She wasn’t lying about the size of his cock or how good it felt inside of her. His cock felt damn good, especially when she moved her hips just right and got the added bonus of rubbing her clit against him. She felt the pressure building up inside of her and moved to chase it down, riding him yet harder.

She was really getting into it now. Yang was riding him hard enough to make the bed creak, but Jaune still wasn’t deterred. His eyes widened at the force with which she was fucking herself on top of him, but his hands rested on her strong back. He couldn’t speak, not with her lips pressed tightly against his as they shared a passionate kiss, but his dark blue eyes looked eager for her to keep doing what she was doing.

Yang’s body stayed in constant motion, pushing closer towards her goal. It just so happened that while she was so focused on getting there herself, Jaune beat her to it. He groaned into her mouth, his hands squeezed her back and his hips jerked beneath her as he came inside of her. Yang was so surprised that she gasped against his lips, and after a few more pushes of her own hips she joined him in ecstasy. She pulled her lips from his and moaned her way through her climax while Jaune whispered sweet nothings to her, and when she was finally done she collapsed onto his chest.

“I love you,” he said, kissing the top of her head. She chuckled into his neck.

“You’re just saying that because I let you cum inside of me,” she teased. But then, a few moments later, she gave him a more sincere response.

“I love you too,” she whispered. She closed her eyes and relaxed as his arms wrapped around her body and held her close.

Chapter 59: Not So Nice (MCU)

Summary:

Tony Stark isn’t such a nice guy after all, and he proves it by seducing the barely legal girlfriend of his protégé. (Tony Stark/Michelle Jones)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating/cuckolding, age difference

Chapter Text

Contrary to what many people believed, Tony Stark had not changed as much as it might appear. Even those closest to him, like Pepper and Happy, had thought Tony’s days as a shameless womanizer were behind him. They weren’t; he’d just gotten better at hiding his true nature. If anything his sexual promiscuity had taken on a newer, darker and more sinister nature.

He’d taken on young Peter Parker as a protégé not because he wanted to help the kid learn how to be a hero but so he could get close to his beautiful girlfriend. The first time Tony saw Michelle Jones he knew he had to have her. Not as his girlfriend or his wife, of course, but as a girl he fucked on the side and maybe knocked up while he was at it. Tony had always been someone who saw something, decided he had to have it and then did whatever necessary to get it, and that hadn’t changed in the least just because he started dating Pepper and redeemed his public image.

The plan had worked perfectly. Hanging around Peter had given him access to MJ, and though she hadn’t been impressed with him at first he’d sweet talked her, used his money and connections to win her over and eventually coaxed the high school senior into his bed.

His first time with her had been in a bed, but they were getting more adventurous now. They were in his hot tub, and she was bouncing in his lap. She’d been so timid back when he’d first fucked her, so unsure of what to do, but he had her trained up well now. He didn’t need to do a thing to guide her along anymore. All on her own, she drove her hips down again and again, sending water sloshing over the edge of the tub and causing her cute little ass to smack against him every time she hit bottom. She let out these adorable little whines as his big cock slid deep into her small, tight body.

“That’s it, MJ,” he said. “That’s a good girl. You’ve gotten so good at this, haven’t you?”

MJ said nothing; she rarely did during sex. She tended to concentrate wholly on the task at hand, and she did so now as well. She was riding his cock hard and fast; she knew that he had a big dinner to host later and so her time was limited, and she wanted to make sure he’d been satisfied before their time was up. He really had trained her well.

Tony palmed and squeezed her cute, perky breasts, enjoying everything that this tight little 18 year old had to offer. He knew so many people would be upset with him if they could see what he was doing now. Pepper would obviously be beyond furious with him, Happy would be disappointed, and Fury and the rest of SHIELD and the Avengers would look down on him.

The worst reaction would probably belong to Peter himself though. He looked up to Tony, viewed him as not just a mentor but even a father figure of sorts. But for Tony the entire thing had been built on a lie. He didn’t care about the awkward teen that looked to Tony to teach him how to be a hero, and he wasn’t interested in being a mentor to him or anyone else. He’d used him just so he could snatch his pretty little barely legal girlfriend for himself, and he felt no guilt over it.

Tony didn’t care about being judged by anyone else for what he was doing. All he cared about was the hot little piece of ass fucking herself on his cock. He cared about how tight her pussy felt around him and how her beautiful body looked as she moved atop him in the tub, gorgeous darker skin dripping with water. He cared about her firm young barely legal breasts jiggling against his palms as she rode him, and he cared about the pleasure on her pretty face.

He also cared about her single prolonged moan when she came on his cock, her efforts to please him also satisfying herself. She was usually so quiet during sex, which made the noises she inevitably made when she came sound all the more sweet to his ears.

“That’s right, MJ,” he groaned. “Cum around my cock. It feels good. It feels so good, doesn’t it?” She said nothing and just continued to moan, which suited Tony just fine. Listening to those moans, looking at her cute face with her head thrown back and her eyes closed in pleasure and feeling her sexy little body writhe on him was all that Tony needed.

“Here it comes,” he said. “I’m going to cum inside of you. Maybe today’s the day I knock you up.”

Michelle said nothing, but she continued to moan as his hands moved to her ass and held her in his lap. His cock pulsed and fired inside of her, filling her up with his cum. He held her down there for a long while, enjoying every second of pumping the 18 year old girlfriend of his so-called protégé full of semen. He didn’t know if this would be the day he got her pregnant, but it was coming sooner or later. With how often he fucked her and came inside of her, it was inevitable that she was going to be carrying his child eventually.

The risk of discovery would increase significantly when that happened, but Tony was looking forward to it. Watching that beautiful body swell with his child would be more than worth any risk of the world finding out that Tony Stark still wasn’t such a nice guy after all.

Chapter 60: The Side Slave (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Romilda is Harry’s dark, dirty little secret. (Harry/Romilda)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub, sexual slavery, cheating

Chapter Text

Everyone thought they knew all about Harry Potter, the hero and savior of the wizarding world. But none knew him as well as Romilda Vane. Not even his wife knew him as she did. Only she got to see his true nature.

It had been ten years since Romilda’s failed attempt to dose the Chosen One with a love potion. She’d been a stupid girl, naïve about what she was doing and what the consequences could have been. If Harry had reported her, she would have gone to Azkaban.

She’d avoided that fate, but she hadn’t stayed out of Azkaban for free. While her love potion hadn’t worked, it had earned her a permanent place in Harry’s life.

“That’s it, Romilda,” Harry said, tugging on her hair and yanking her head back as he fucked her from behind. “Take my cock, slut. Take it all.”

His hips smacked against her arse, making her cheeks ripple with every forceful thrust. He wasn’t making love to her; he never had. Lovemaking and tenderness was reserved for his wife. He turned to Romilda when he wanted to have a nice hard fuck.

Again and again he slammed his cock deep inside of her, and while he held her head back with one hand he started to spank her with the other. His hand slapped her bum hard, stinging her with the force of his spanks. That was nothing new though; she’d had a decade to get used to life as Harry’s willing sex slave, his dirty little secret that he kept from the rest of the world. Spanking, hair pulling and name calling were just the tip of the iceberg when it came to her sex life with Harry Potter.

Romilda bit down on the pillow beneath her and screamed when she felt her climax hit. Over the years she’d not only gotten used to Harry’s rough treatment of her but had come to enjoy it. If he’d actually made love to her now she doubted it would do anything for her. His wife could have that side of him. She preferred drawing out his lust and submitting to his rough, dominant fucking.

“Is it me, or did you cum even quicker than usual?” Harry asked, sounding amused. “Were you that desperate for me to come and visit?”

She nodded her head while still biting the pillow, and Harry chuckled. He began to thrust against her even harder, and she lost her balance and fell flat onto her face. Harry kept going, doing his best to pound her through the bed.

Romilda knew the rest of the world would be stunned if they could see Harry rutting her like an animal right now, and she loved it. She loved knowing that this was reserved only for her. Only she got to see him like this, and only she got to experience what a rough fuck from Harry Potter felt like.

“Here it comes, Romilda,” he grunted into her ear. “Take my cum, slave.” Romilda moaned. Few things turned her on as much as when Harry called her ‘slave’, but one of those things happened to be feeling him shoot her full of cum like he did right now. With any luck he might give her a third child soon. Maybe she’d have a girl this time.

“Nice work, slut,” Harry said. He gave her arse a little tap as he pulled his cock out of her. “I’m going to go spend some time teaching the boys how to ride a broomstick. Be ready for more tonight. I’m going to use the paddle and the gag.” Romilda rolled over onto her back and looked up at him.

“Yes, master,” she said, nodding at him. “Whatever you say. As always, I am yours to use as you please.” He nodded at her in acknowledgment and then left the room to spend some time with the boys, leaving Romilda to recover for tonight and think about her bizarre, yet fulfilling life. 

Maybe she hadn’t made him fall in love with her, but he was in lust with her, just as he had been for the last ten years. Romilda was a secret slut on the side for her dominant master, and she’d come to embrace her role. All in all, she couldn’t complain with how her failed love potion had turned out.   

Chapter 61: Gift, Wrapped (Steins;Gate)

Summary:

Okabe further enjoys his gift, and runs an interesting experiment. (Okabe/Kurisu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Bondage

Chapter Text

This is a sequel to SERN's Gift

 

“Yes, the experiment looks very promising so far,” Okabe mused, rubbing his chin thoughtfully as he examined his handiwork. “But any good scientist knows that appearances can be deceiving. You can’t truly know if your hypothesis has borne fruit until it had been thoroughly tested.”

Kurisu said something in response. To an unscientific mind it would have sounded like mindless gibberish that was impossible to understand, muffled as it was by the ballgag in her mouth. But Okabe was no such dullard. He smiled and nodded along, having understood her meaning perfectly well.

“Yes, you’re absolutely right, Christina!” he said. “We shall put my theory to the test immediately!”

It was Okabe’s belief that sex would feel even better for both of them were she to have all control taken away from her. With her hands cuffed together above her head and her legs tied spread-eagle to the bed, she would be powerless to alter her circumstances in any way. This would play not only into his desire for control, but also to her subservient nature. Christina, ever the willing plaything and test subject that she’d been once gifted to him by his friends at SERN, not only didn’t fight the idea but held out her hands to be cuffed and spread her legs without needing to be told.

Okabe shed his pants and underwear quickly, climbed onto the bed and mounted her, rubbing the head of his cock against her outer lips. He was already hard, but in his experience these moments were to be drawn out and savored. It wasn’t every day that he and his gift got to try out something new.

“Prepare yourself, Christina,” he said. “Together we stand on the cusp of history!” She mumbled into the gag, and then got much louder when he pushed his hips forward and penetrated her with his cock.

Okabe was not gentle with her. He rarely was anyway, but he rutted against her with even more vigor than usual this time. That was all part of the experiment, of course. How could he know the full effectiveness of this bondage theory unless he put his best effort into the practical test?

He discovered very quickly that his hypothesis had been correct. While having sex with his gift was always an enjoyable experience, there was something special about doing so while she was completely helpless to do anything about it. She wouldn’t have wanted to do so anyway of course, but the knowledge that her hands were bound and her legs were tied to the bed enhanced the pleasure of every rock of his hips. She grunted into her gag every time he thrust his cock deep inside of her, and those grunts were frequent given how fast he was fucking her.

“This is most excellent, Christina,” he groaned. “Never have I felt more powerful, more in control. It’s quite exquisite, don’t you think?” She couldn’t form clear words around the gag, but her groans were as good as any passionate speech as far as he was concerned.

The bed shook beneath them, and Kurisu’s cute little breasts bounced every time he slammed into her. Okabe, never able to resist the temptation of those adorable perky tits, leaned his head in and sucked on one while continuing to slam into her small body unabated. If her arms were free she’d probably be running her hands through his hair right now, and her legs likely would have tried to wrap around his body to keep him close. But in her current state she could only remain flat on her back and take it, just as he’d intended.

This experiment had gone even better than he might have hoped for, but like all good experiments there must be an endpoint. In this case Okabe groaned when he felt it coming, but he did not fight it. He’d already gained all of the data he could have ever asked for; if asked, he could now write a lengthy thesis on the pleasures of tying up his beloved gift and fucking her cute helpless form.

He considered wrapping up the experiment by cumming inside of her, but just as quickly discarded the idea. He did that frequently enough as it was, and this particular experiment seemed to call for something else. Just before he was about to cum he pulled his hips back, removed his cock from her tight body and moved up to straddle her head. Still bound as she was, she could do nothing but remain in place as he fired his semen down onto her pale face. It landed on her delicate cheeks and dripped down towards her slender neck, and Okabe sighed at the vision she presented. She was beautiful at all times, but something about her beautiful face dripping with his cum made her even more appealing to him.

“Yes, the experiment was a resounding success,” he declared while going down to untie her legs from the bedposts. He thought about removing the cuffs as well but decided to leave them for now. Perhaps he could run another test later on.

He was rather curious to see how well she might be able to please him with her mouth if she was denied the use of her hands…    

Chapter 62: Late Lessons Learned (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Catelyn goes in search of her daughter, but maybe she’d have been better off not finding her. (Jon Snow/Sansa Stark)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cousin incest

Chapter Text

“It’s not like Sansa to be late for her lessons,” Catelyn Stark muttered, wondering where her eldest daughter had gotten off to. Septa Mordane had informed Catelyn that Sansa had not turned up for her needlework, and when there had been no sign of her Catelyn went off to find her herself. She didn’t know what had gotten into Sansa, but she was very disappointed with her and was going to tell her so. While she understood Sansa was growing restless, having now reached marriageable age, that was still no excuse for her to ignore her lessons.

She heard strange noises coming from an abandoned room that until recently had served as extra storage, and her eyes narrowed. She knew no one should have been in that room.

Her pace quickened as she got closer; close enough to recognize some of the sounds being made. She was no stranger to sex; she had five children, after all. She knew what rutting sounded like, though she’d never heard it sound quite this energetic before.

Catelyn dreaded what she might find behind that door, especially with her eldest daughter currently unaccounted for, but she knew she couldn’t ignore it. She needed to know.

Her worst fears were realized when she opened the door and saw her precious daughter, her Sansa, naked and in bed with a man. That would have been bad enough on its own, but who was currently on top of her made it so much worse.

The bastard. As if it wasn’t bad enough that she had to see him around Winterfell.

Jon Snow had Sansa’s legs in the air and was thrusting down into her, his own legs bearing down on her so he was almost squatting on top of her. Catelyn could only assume this was being done so he could penetrate her deeper, and if that was the goal it was surely working. His hips smacked down against her, rocking her body as the sound of flesh hitting flesh rang through the room. That sound had tough competition from the loud, pleasured moans that Sansa was making. Even if Catelyn had wanted to try and convince herself that the bastard had forced himself on her daughter in some way, Sansa’s moans would have made that too ridiculous to even entertain.

Sansa!” Catelyn hissed. She wanted her daughter to know how angry she was, but she had to be careful not to be too loud lest anyone else come to investigate. “Stop that this instant, you two! This is not proper!” The damage had already been done and her maidenhead had been claimed, but the least Catelyn could do was put a stop to it before he filled Sansa with his seed.

Jon actually seemed to take heed. He stopped thrusting into her and pulled back slightly, and for a moment Catelyn believed she’d accomplished something. But her daughter had other ideas.

“No, don’t even think about it!” Sansa said. With a surprising strength, she rolled them over so Jon was underneath her and she was straddling his lap. Before Catelyn’s horrified eyes, Sansa sat down and took his cock back inside of her.

“Sansa, no! Stop before it’s too late!” she pleaded. Her daughter just shook her head.

“It’s far too good to stop now!” Sansa said. She put her hands on Jon’s chest, pulled her hips up and dropped them right back down. “It feels so good, mother! Why didn’t you or Septa Mordane ever mention that it felt this good?!”

Because young maidens like you would be tempted to do something like this, Catelyn thought to herself.

“Think of what you’re doing, Sansa!” she said. “You’re of marriageable age! You’re so close to going south and marrying some handsome young knight, just like you always wanted! Mayhaps even a prince!”

“Why would I need a prince when I have my Jon?” Sansa asked. She was really getting into it now, bouncing in Jon Snow’s lap and riding him much like her adventurous younger sister had taken to riding horses. “North, south, east or west, I’ll go wherever my Jon is, so long as he keeps fucking me just like this!”

Catelyn Stark had rarely felt as powerless as she felt then, watching her eldest daughter ride the bastard with a force and a confidence that made Catelyn wonder if this was the first time they’d gotten up to this, or if Jon had claimed Sansa’s maidenhead well before now. Whether it was their first time or their hundredth, Sansa looked completely at home mounted on Jon Snow’s cock.

They fucked with a sort of frantic, animal energy that Catelyn had never seen or experienced in her own life. She had no complaints about her lovemaking with Ned, but sex with her husband had never been like this. This felt more like something one might see in sensual Dorne.

Sansa rode Jon as well as any Dornish girl could have, and before Catelyn’s stunned eyes she threw her head back and moaned in orgasm. Her pleasure seemed to serve as an unspoken signal to Jon, because his hands tightened their grip on her hips and pulled her down onto him. Sansa was still moaning through her climax when Jon let out a strangled grunt. Though Catelyn couldn’t see it for herself, she knew how to spot a male orgasm well enough. The bastard was filling her precious daughter with his seed right in front of her. He may very well give her a bastard of her own.

Sansa knew of that possibility; she’d been taught what she needed to know. She didn’t seem to mind though. She crawled off of Jon, curled up against him and sighed, seemingly oblivious to her mother still standing in the doorway.

Catelyn heard footsteps approaching from down the hall, and quickly stepped back out of the room and closed the door behind her so she could head off whoever was near. She might not have been able to stop what had happened, but she would stop anyone else from learning of it.

She just wished she could do the same to herself, but it was not to be. She would never forget the sight of the bastard cumming inside of her precious daughter, and Sansa loving every second of it.      

Chapter 63: Saten's Bargain (A Certain Scientific Railgun)

Summary:

When Saten is stuck inside of the factory with no rescue in sight, she bargains with the only thing she has: her body. (Ruiko Saten/Nameless Male Characters, Ruiko Saten/Mitori Kouzaku)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, gangbang, pregnancy kink

Chapter Text

In another timeline, another universe, a hero might have appeared to save Ruiko Saten at the last second. Perhaps an Aztec woman would have turned up to help her escape the factory after she’d foolishly infiltrated it on her own and gotten locked inside. But that wasn’t this universe. Here, Saten had only herself to rely on when the girl with the purple twin tails and her three thugs cornered her. She had no ability, no meaningful way to defend herself and no means of contacting anyone from outside.

So in order to guarantee her safety, she offered the only thing she had: herself. More specifically, she offered up her body to be used in return for them letting her go afterwards. The purple-haired girl had laughed and said that would be entertaining enough to be worth it.

That’s how Saten found herself where she was now, which was at the center of a gangbang. Her gym clothes were torn off and her naked body was on full display as she was mounted atop one thug and shaking her hips, unable to bite back the moans that were forced out of her. She was mortified when she heard herself moan but his cock felt damn good inside of her. 

“This is hilarious!” the other girl said, laughing while also using her fingers to play with herself. “I thought I’d have to order you around, but I didn’t need to say a thing! You’re riding his cock like a pro, and you’re jerking off two other guys at the same time! You’re such a slut!”

Saten whined, wanting to deny that she was a slut. But while she could correctly point out that she’d only done this out of self-preservation, there was no denying how good it felt. Her hips seemed to have a mind of their own, bouncing and shaking and grinding in a constant effort to bring out more of this incredible feeling. And when the other two thugs had taken off their pants as well, she’d wrapped a hand around each cock and began to stroke them without a word from anyone.

This was Saten’s first time doing anything even close to this, but she was taking to it extremely well. There was something about the sound of her ass smacking against the thug beneath her that made her ride him with increasing speed and force each time. He seemed to like it as well, because his hands squeezed at her bouncing breasts harder and he groaned.

“You’re about to cum, aren’t you?” the other girl asked. Saten was about to say yes, but then realized she wasn’t actually talking to her. “Do it inside of her! She offered her body up for you to use, right? Well use it! Knock her up!”

The suggestion was scandalous and insane, but even more insane was how it made Saten scream and shake and climax around his cock. She was too busy moaning to even think about asking him to pull out, and she wasn’t sure if she would have either way. Logically this should be something she should fight with all of her being, but in the heat of the moment, being impregnated by this thug was about the hottest thing she could imagine.

The man she was riding took his superior up on her suggestion, and Saten groaned loudly when she felt his cum shoot inside of her pussy. As if that wasn’t enough, the two other thugs groaned and finished at the same time. The one on her left gave her a sticky facial, cumming across her cheek and chin, while the cock on her right deposited its load onto and between her breasts. The two of them together made quite a mess of her body, but Saten’s focus remained primarily on the cock that just kept spurting cum inside of her pussy. The other girl’s words might be coming true; she might very well be getting knocked up at that very moment. The possibility made Saten moan.

“I’m assuming the offer to use your body applies to me too,” the other girl said. Saten looked up to see that she had moved closer, and her bare pussy was right in front of Saten’s face. “Even if it didn’t, it does now. Finish me off with your mouth, slut.”

Saten didn’t even think of arguing. She just nodded her head, put her face between the other girl’s legs and began to lick her. She was already wet and she groaned as soon as Ruiko’s tongue touched her. It was obvious that it wouldn’t take long at all for Ruiko to finish her off.

Ruiko slid one finger inside of the purple-haired girl’s pussy and lashed at her clit with her tongue. She started rocking her hips almost immediately, and one of her hands grabbed onto Saten’s long black hair and pulled tightly. Ruiko didn’t let it throw her off. She just kept licking and fingering, knowing her job was almost done.

Sure enough, the girl finished with a squeal, squirting against Saten’s face and onto her tongue. The hand that had been pulling her hair started to softly caress it instead, which Saten took as a sign that she’d done a good job.

“After a performance like that, I think you’ve more than earned your freedom,” the purple-haired girl said, giving Saten a pat across the cheek and smearing some of the cum into her skin in the process. “If we didn’t get you knocked up this time, you can always come back for more.”     

Chapter 64: Daddy and Baby Girl (Harry Potter)

Summary:

A time-displaced Harry picks up a sexy girl at a muggle bar. But she is not a muggle, nor is she a stranger. (Harry/Lily Evans)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Parent/child incest, cheating

Chapter Text

When he looked back on it later, Harry knew he really should have seen the signs well before he crossed the point of no return. The two physical features he so often heard about when it came to his mother were her long red hair and vivid green eyes, the same eyes he’d inherited from her, and the woman he took to bed had both. Too bad he’d been too busy staring at her big tits and tight arse to spend much time looking at her from the neck up.

To be fair, he’d picked the woman up in a muggle bar and she hadn’t made any mention of being a witch, so he hadn’t put too much thought into it or done much in the way of calculation when she flirted with him. He’d still been shell shocked about accidentally time traveling and getting stuck, and he hadn’t thought about how far back in time he’d gone and whether or not he might run into people who were known to him.

He wasn’t thinking about much of anything, really, other than the feel of her tight cunt as he fucked her on her hands and knees. Her firm arse jiggled as his hips slapped against it, and she moaned so loudly.

Ohhh!” she cried. “Oh, yes! Keep fucking me, keep fucking me! Yes, yes, yes!”

If they’d known each other better she probably would have been moaning his name, but they hadn’t gotten that far. She didn’t know his name, though she probably would have thought it sounded like a nice one if she had. And he didn’t know her name. He’d like to believe that he would have stopped if he’d known the sexy young redhead he was fucking was named Lily; even in his lust-fueled state that surely would have raised alarms in his head. But he didn’t honestly know if he would have pulled out of her then even if he had known he was currently balls deep inside of a 19-year old version of his mother. He wasn’t thinking straight after his accidental time traveling, and this was the best shag he’d ever had in his life.

He couldn’t get enough of her and of this. His hands had been underneath her, squeezing her large breasts as he fucked her, but he was in the mood for more. He brought one of them up to her long red ponytail, grabbed and pulled, yanking her head back and making her gasp. The other hand came around and smacked her firm arse.

“Oh, fuck!” she whined. “Are you going to spank me, huh? Do I need to be punished? Have I been a bad girl, daddy?”

When he thought back on their first time (but far from their last time) later, he would laugh about the irony of what she said. But in the moment he had a much different reaction.

“Yes, baby girl,” he growled. “Daddy’s going to punish you.” It felt right in the moment; he was older than her, after all. He didn’t know of her true relation to him, but in its own way that actually made things hotter. This was not the last time Lily’s daddy would spank his baby girl; far from it.

He started to spank her much more often after that, and it corresponded with an ever more forceful fucking. His cock pushed deep inside of her and his hand rained blows down on her bum, quickly turning that lovely pale flesh red and leaving his mark on her literally in the form of handprints on both cheeks.

“Yes, God, Merlin, yes, fuck me!” she shouted as she came on his cock. Hearing her use Merlin as a curse word was his first clue that this was not some hot muggle girl he’d picked up in a bar, but a witch.

The next clue followed soon thereafter, and it went a long way in not just confirming that she was a witch but also telling her exactly who she was. A familiar mirror came to life on Lily’s bedside table, and a voice Harry had never heard in person but still recognized by heart spoke.

“Lils, please turn on your mirror,” said a voice that was unmistakably James Potter’s. “I know I fucked up, but we can still make this work. I still want you to be—“

The mirror was silenced when Lily Evans picked it up, tapped it and then hurled it across the room.

“Fuck off, James!” she shouted, though he obviously couldn’t hear her. “I don’t need you anymore, not now that I’ve got this cock to fuck me like you never could!”

There were a million reasons Harry should have stopped, apparated away and never come back. For one, she was his mother. For another, he was meddling with the timeline in dangerous ways; would he even be born now, or would he disappear from existence like that character in that time traveling movie he’d seen Dudley watching on the telly? For another, she was his mother. For another, he should be focused on getting back to his own time, not screwing around here.

And finally, she was his mother.

Harry should have pulled out. Instead he gave her one more hard, bum-jiggling spank, slid his cock back into her and filled Lily Evans with his cum. He could practically hear Hermione’s lecture from here about all of the violations of time traveling rules and regulations he’d just broken, but the way he figured it, that line had been crossed the second he slid his mother’s (future mother’s? Would be mother’s? Time travel was confusing) knickers down her legs and slid his cock inside of her. What was the point in denying himself the pleasure of a creampie now with the damage already done?

And besides, Hermione was years away from even existing. She could bugger off.

“That was fucking amazing,” Lily said as he pulled out of her. “I can’t wait to do it again.”

“Neither can I,” Harry said, rubbing the bright red handprints he’d left on her pale bum. “You’ve got more punishment coming to you, baby girl.”

Chapter 65: Not So Nice: Going Green (MCU)

Summary:

Breeding MJ wasn’t enough for Tony. Now he’s setting his sights higher. (Tony Stark/Gamora)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, impregnation

Chapter Text

Seducing Michelle Jones away from Peter, fucking her, making her his side bitch and ultimately impregnating her had been a revelation for Tony. Of course he’d already known that he loved fucking women and would never be satisfied with a life of boring monogamy, but taking the women of other heroes, making them his and leaving his mark was Tony’s new fetish.

He set his sights higher the next time. Rather than going after another normal girl who found herself dating a superhero, he targeted a hero’s girlfriend who was a hero herself, and in fact he would say Gamora probably wore the pants in her relationship with Peter Quill (another Peter; first Parker and now Quill. If Fury brought in any more heroes named Peter, they would do well to keep their significant others far away from Tony Stark.)

Worming his way into Gamora’s bed hadn’t been as hard as he might have expected, and that was largely thanks to Quill himself. He was, to put it simply, an idiot. He routinely said and did things that pissed Gamora off and had her questioning why she bothered with him, and Tony made sure he was in the right place to swoop in when he could make the most of Quill’s stupidity.

That’s how he found himself here, flat on his back and grinning up at Gamora as she rode his cock.

“Fuck, that’s good!” she shouted. “That’s damn good! Why did I waste so much time with Peter when there was a cock like this right here?!”

“No sense in regretting wasted time,” he said. “Just make up for it in the present.”

“That’s good advice if I’ve ever heard any,” she said. She put her hands on his chest and drove her hips harder on him. The difference between her and Michelle was like night and day; the petite barely legal civilian and the female Guardian of the Galaxy. Michelle was so easy to dominate, while Gamora preferred to be on top and in control.

Tony had no complaints whatsoever though, because as far as he was concerned she wasn’t really in control here. She might be on top of him and she might be bouncing roughly on his cock at a pace she dictated, but it was all his doing. He’d manipulated her and played into her frustration with her goof of a boyfriend, and when Quill had given him the opening he had ruthlessly exploited it. Now Quill had only his own hand for company while Tony’s hands rested on Gamora’s firm ass as she worked out all of her frustration by bouncing on his cock.

She was doing a hell of a job of it too. The slap of her superheroine body dropped down against him was impressive; nearly as impressive as the view he had of her big green breasts bouncing along with her. She was strong, yes, and she was showing him how strong he was by riding his cock harder than any other girl ever had. But it didn’t matter how strong she was, because that strength was his now. Whether she was on top of him or beneath him the result was still the same: he’d claimed her as his and stolen her away from Quill. She was his every bit as much as Michelle was his, and now there was just one thing left for him to do.

“I’m going to cum in you,” he said plainly, making sure he didn’t phrase it like a question. He didn’t want her to think there was even an option here, because there wasn’t. “I’m going to knock you up.”

“Yes!” Gamora shouted, bouncing her hips harder and making the couch squeak beneath them. “Do it! Cum in me, cum in me!” If she was thinking logically she might have thought better of this, but she was pissed off and horny enough that she went along with his insane suggestion all too easily. He’d picked his spots well, only striking at a time when she would be in just the frame of mind that he wanted, when she would be susceptible not merely to the offer of fucking him but to the ultimate act of getting impregnated in the process. With this, his work would be complete and Gamora would be his, now and forever. Not his girlfriend or his wife, of course, but his slut, his bitch and the mother of another of his children, just as Michelle was.

He wanted to speed things up and breed her as soon as possible, and Gamora was in the mood to do the same. She sat down on him, kept his cock deep inside of her and rocked her hips back and forth, all the while moaning two words over and over again.

“Breed me. Breed me. Breed me.”

Tony did. He squeezed her green ass hard and grunted as his orgasm hit. It had been awhile since he’d bred another hero’s woman, making her his woman in the process, and it was a feeling he relished. Her tight cunt squeezed him, milking him of the seed that would soon mark her as his bred bitch. Gamora moaned her way through an orgasm of her own at the same time, but Tony wasn’t overly concerned with that. Impregnating this green slut and taking her away from Quill was all that mattered.

When their moans ended and their orgasms had faded, Gamora looked down at him and had just one question.

“Again?”

“You better fucking believe it,” Tony said. He flipped them over so it was Gamora on her back and him on top of her. “Just one time isn’t going to do. We’ve gotta get you knocked up.”

Chapter 66: The Help of a Freeloader (A Certain Magical Index)

Summary:

Tired of the sexual misfortune that has always surrounded him, Touma convinces a naïve Index to help him. (Touma/Index)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, manipulation

Chapter Text

Why didn’t I think of this sooner?

Touma was beyond fed up with all of the misunderstandings he’d always had with women. Whenever and wherever possible, an innocent mishap would always be taken out of context in a way that made him look like a pervert. Whether it was walking in on girls as they were changing, falling on top of them, accidentally brushing his hand against their breast or being treated to an unexpected panty shot, it always happened and Touma always felt their wrath from it. He was tired of being tempted and teased with erotic possibilities that went nowhere and being punished for them, and he was desperate for genuine relief.

That’s where Index, who had a dizzying amount of knowledge stored inside of her due to the Index Librorum Prohibitorum and yet was shockingly ignorant about the everyday world, came in. It had been so easy to convince her that this was a perfectly normal thing that roommates did together, especially when one of the roommates was as big a freeloader as Index. This was a totally normal way for her to pay him back for housing her—or at least that’s what he’d told her.

“Well hurry up, Touma! You need to get naked too, right?”

“R-right.”  It was hard to look away from a nude Index. Underneath that white robe was a pretty sexy body. Sure, she was more petite than girls like Fukiyose and Shokuhou, but having her slender body in front of him still had his cock hard by the time he finished getting naked.

“It’s big,” Index said, staring at his cock in surprise as she got down on her knees in front of him just like he’d told her. “So I use my hand now?”

“That’s right,” he said. He sighed as he felt her tiny hand wrap around his cock and begin to stroke.

Index was completely inexperienced, and handjobs had not been covered in any of the tomes stored inside of her. It took her some time to figure things out, but with Touma guiding her along and letting her know what felt good and what didn’t, she proved to be a quick study. Before long she had him groaning as both of her soft, tiny hands smoothly pumped his cock from tip to base. Her large green eyes were locked onto his and her face was scrunched up in concentration as she jerked him off.

“Am I doing good, Touma?” she asked seriously. “Do you like this?”

Did he like this? Fuck yes he liked this! But he wasn’t going to tell her how good a job she was doing. Instead he decided to show her.

Index, clueless as she was, had no clue what was about to happen and gasped in surprise when his cum began to spray out of his cock and onto her face.

“It’s normal, Index,” he groaned. “This is how I show my appreciation.”

Taking him at his word, she smiled and allowed him to continue unloading on her face. It was a cum-covered mess by the time he was finished, but that wasn’t enough for him. Seeing his cum coating the pretty face of his freeloading roommate only made Touma want to do more with her. He’d dealt with constant teasing and misunderstandings surrounding the women in his life for years now, and he was ready to finally move beyond teasing and go all the way.

“Time to earn all of the food I buy for you, you glutton,” he said, lifting Index’s slight body into his arms and easily carrying her over to the bed.

Her eyes went wide as he slid his cock inside of her, and Touma groaned at the extraordinary tightness and heat. Was this what he’d been missing out on for all those years and through all that teasing?

It was a struggle not to cum right away, and also a struggle not to give in and simply fuck her as hard and as fast as he could. As tempting as that might have been, he knew he needed to ease Index into this. Even if he’d tricked her into thinking this was normal roommate behavior he still wanted to take care of her and not hurt her. And besides, the more she enjoyed this, the greater the chances that it might become a regular part of their everyday lives as roommates.

After a few minutes of careful back and forth, the tension left Index’s body and her face relaxed into a small smile. Touma built up speed bit by bit, moving from slow exploration into a steadier in and out that had the bed rocking beneath them.

“So good, Touma!” Index sighed. “It feels so good! Why didn’t we do this earlier?!”

It was a valid question, but Touma wouldn’t waste time beating himself up for missed opportunities. He would live in the here and now, and enjoy the intense pleasure that came with driving his cock balls deep inside of Index’s tight little body.

Index began to scream in climax, her voice breaking free for a few deafening seconds before he swallowed it up in a kiss. Her orgasm was enough to finish off Touma, who slid his tongue inside of Index’s mouth at the same time that his semen burst forth into her pussy. After so much teasing and so many misunderstandings, Touma had found release at last.

They switched positions afterwards, Index’s smaller body on top of his as they snuggled together on the futon.

“This is nice,” Index said. She sighed as his hands rested on and fondled her cute little ass. “Maybe we can share the futon from now on. That’ll make it easier when we want to do this again, right?”

First he had sex with Index, and now she was not only showing interest in doing it again but was willing to let him leave the bathtub at last and share the futon with her?

Kamijou’s fortunes were finally looking up.  

Chapter 67: The Potter-Longbottom Swinging Experiment (Harry Potter)

Summary:

The Potters and Longbottoms embark on an experiment. (Neville/Daphne, Harry/Hannah)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Swinging

Chapter Text

Neville loved climbing on top of his wife and bending her willing body into all sorts of positions; really, he did. But there was something to be said for having a woman take him for a ride, especially when that woman was as sexy as Daphne Potter.

Hannah had only tried this kind of thing with him a few times, and they’d mutually agreed that it was better with him on top. His wife had been shy and uncertain the few times she’d been the one in control of their fucking, but Daphne was anything but shy. She rode his cock with an ease that spoke to how often she got on top of Harry. Hannah had complained about how hard it was to ride something so big, but Daphne had no problem at all. Whether she was driving her hips down onto him and making her breasts bounce, shaking her hips from side to side like a belly dancer or taking his cock all the way inside of her and grinding back and forth, she did it all smoothly and effortlessly.

“Good, Neville?” she asked, grinning down at him and making it clear that she knew exactly how good it felt for him. That confidence was nearly as big a turn-on as the sex itself, and that was saying a lot.

“What do you think?” he asked, smiling up at her. His hands rested on her arse and he let her go. For the first time in his life he was relaxing and letting the woman take care of the sex, and it was good. It was damn good.

“I think that swinging is loads of fun,” she said. “At least with the Longbottoms.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” he said. And then he fell into mindless moans as Daphne Potter put her hands on his shoulders, held him down on the bed and fucked him harder than he’d ever been fucked.

--

Harry loved how confident Daphne was in bed; really, he did. He was perfectly comfortable in his masculinity and had no problem whatsoever with letting his beautiful wife get on top and ride him as she so loved to do. But there was something to be said for a gorgeous woman who wanted nothing more than to be fucked, especially when that woman was as sexy as Hannah Longbottom.

Hannah clung to him, her arms around his neck and her legs draped over his hips. She moaned happily every time he thrust his hips forward and buried his cock deep inside of her, and her breasts bounced hypnotically every time he hit home. He was married to a woman with a perfect pair of tits, so the fact that Hannah’s breasts held his interest so well spoke to her own endowment. Feeling cheeky, he dipped his head in and started to suck at her breast. This wasn’t something he could do with Daphne too often because of how active she was and how much she liked to be in control, so he was going to take advantage of this opportunity while he had it.

“You like sucking on my tit, Harry?” she asked with a giggle.

“Fuck yes,” he said, pulling his lips off of her nipple so he could answer her.

“Well suck on them,” she said, grinning up at him. “They’re all yours tonight, Harry. I’m all yours tonight. Do whatever you want with me.”

Now that was a fun thought. He was used to being on even ground with his lover, if not being on his back most of the time. Being in complete control was an unusual situation for him, but it wasn’t unwelcome at all.

“Well if I can do whatever I want, I think I want to get you on your hands and knees,” he said, pulling back.

“Then take me, Harry,” she said. She let out a surprised giggle as he rolled her over onto her belly, and then she pushed up onto all fours and wiggled her bum at him. “Take me!

“Oh, I will.” He gave her a playful yet firm slap across her plump bottom, and then he slid back into her and began to fuck her doggy style.

He loved Daphne, and he wouldn’t trade her for anything. But he was glad they’d decided to experiment with swinging now. While he would still enjoy every ride Daphne ever took him on, a bit of pinning Hannah to the bed and shagging her rotten could be one hell of a palate cleanser.

--

“This was fun,” Hannah said, smiling at Daphne.

“It certainly was,” the Lady Potter agreed. “We have to do it again some time.”

Harry and Neville met each other’s eyes and smiled at their shared good fortune. It said loads about how strong their friendship was that neither of them felt even the slightest bit jealous that the other had just had sex with his wife. Then again, Harry could think about pounding Hannah from behind until her knees gave out, and then shagging multiple orgasms out of her while she moaned against the pillow. And Neville knew that the sight of Daphne confidently smiling down at him while she bounced on his cock wouldn’t leave his mind any time soon, nor would the feel of her cunt as she showed him what she could do. Jealousy was pointless when you got such an amazing experience out of the arrangement on your end.

The first Potter-Longbottom swinging experiment had been a smashing success. All that remained was to see how much better it could get with a little more practice.

Chapter 68: New Professor: Detention for Two, Part I (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Two top students serve their second detentions with the professor, and at the same time. Up first: the Head Girl. (Hermione/OMC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teacher/student sex, voyeurism

Chapter Text

“Pay close attention, Miss Greengrass. Pay very close attention.” He knew the words weren’t actually necessary, because there was no way Daphne could look anywhere but at her brunette classmate that he was currently holding in his arms and bouncing on his cock. It was like looking into her future.

He’d been looking for excuses to assign both Hermione Granger and Daphne Greengrass another detention after the fun he’d had with them both the first time around, and as luck would have it they’d wound up getting into a heated argument in his Gryffindor/Slytherin double class that afternoon. Their rivalry over the top academic spot in their year was fiercely competitive, and now it had gotten them both in deep trouble.

“I missed this, Miss Granger,” Professor Martin said, squeezing his two handfuls of bum as he continued to raise and lower the sexy bookworm’s body on his cock. “The headmistress assured me that you would stand out from your peers, and she was right. You are an exceptional young witch.” Minerva obviously hadn’t imagined what a hands-on interest he would take in the Head Girl though.

Hermione said nothing, but that was fine. The grunts she let out every time his cock hit deep inside of her held more interest for him than any words she might have spoken, and they did more to let Daphne know what was coming for her next. Daphne was getting a front row seat for what awaited her, but simply looking over at her and confirming that the blonde was watching them in wide-eyed shock was enough for Professor Martin. Her turn would come later; right now was all about making the brightest witch of her generation into his personal slut for the evening.

It was working, too. Hermione’s arms clung to his neck and she moaned as he fucked her. He’d barely even needed to tell her to get undressed before she was naked in the middle of his classroom, and her devotion to and respect for authority didn’t tell the story. There hadn’t been even a word of complaint from her as he pulled his trousers down and started to fuck her, and he knew those moans weren’t for show. While she’d probably never imagined she would ever fuck her own professor, her first time with him had opened her eyes to how amazing it could feel. Now that she was back in his classroom for another detention, she was being reminded of how incredible detention with Professor Martin was.

The ultimate sign of that, and the perfect preview for Daphne of what was in her immediate future, came when Hermione’s moans got much, much louder and she held onto him desperately. Professor Martin smiled broadly when he realized what was happening.

“Cumming on my cock, Miss Granger?” he asked. She just kept moaning through her orgasm, and he chuckled. “This is supposed to be a punishment, you slutty Head Girl. Headmistress McGonagall would be so disappointed in you if she could hear you moaning like a whore right now.” Hermione shook her head, but her moaning betrayed her.

“You may as well face it, Hermione,” he said, taunting her. “There’s nothing wrong with accepting your inner slut. Maybe you can be my own personal whore from now on. You could kneel behind my desk and suck my cock during class, and when I’m grading essays you could climb on my lap and ride my cock like a broomstick. Wouldn’t you like that? Wouldn’t you like to be a teacher’s pet?”

Hermione still said nothing, but the way her moans picked up told him she was enticed by the fantasy he’d just put in her head. Or maybe she was just overwhelmed by the pleasure of the orgasm. No matter; he had bigger concerns.

He fucked her even harder after that, feeling his own orgasm approaching and racing towards it. He wasn’t going to take his time with Hermione, not this time, not when he had a gorgeous blonde waiting her turn.

Oh!” Hermione gasped when he held her still on his cock and began to cum inside of her. Her eyes widened as she realized what was happening to her. He’d done this the first time as well, but back then she’d been so dazed and confused to find herself in the position of fucking her professor that she didn’t fully appreciate it. He just met her shocked stare and grinned at her. She was probably taking her own precautions, and even if she wasn’t he’d done the same for himself. Impregnating one of his students would raise questions he didn’t need. That didn’t mean he couldn’t lean into it in the name of furthering the eroticism of the moment though.

“Take my seed, Miss Granger,” he said. “Take it all.”

She whimpered as he held her down on his cock and filled her up with his semen, and was still lost in her own little world as he carried her over, pulled her off of his cock and put her down on her back on his desk. There she remained, and he admired the sight for just a moment before turning around to regard the other student who had earned detention with him this evening.

Daphne looked frozen in place, like she couldn’t believe what she’d just watched, and why not? Her first detention with him hadn’t gone beyond spanking (albeit a very firm spanking that had left her arse glowing bright red), but this was something else entirely.

“What are you waiting for, Miss Greengrass?” he asked, smirking at her. “Get undressed. It’s your turn now.”    

Chapter 69: New Professor: Detention for Two, Part II (Harry Potter)

Summary:

It’s Daphne’s turn to serve her detention, but Hermione’s not going anywhere just yet. (Daphne/Hermione/OMC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Blackmail

Chapter Text

Daphne Greengrass stepped out of her school uniform and took off her bra and knickers automatically, and Professor Martin smiled at her unthinking obedience. The spanking she’d taken during her first detention had apparently stuck with her. That was good. It would make it easier for him to pull off what he was about to attempt. This was his first time with two students in detention at once, and with two students as sexy as Granger and Greengrass, he wasn’t going to let this opportunity pass him by.

“Lovely, Miss Greengrass,” he said, admiring her nude form. “Now come and bend over the desk.”

“Huh?” Daphne wasn’t expecting that. “But Hermione’s already there.“

“Yes, exactly,” he said. “She’s served her detention; now it’s your turn. While I have my way with you, you’re going to clean Miss Granger up with your tongue.”

Daphne looked uncertain at that; maybe the rumors about the closeness between her and Tracey Davis were exaggerated after all. He decided to give her a bit of motivation.

“I’m fucking you either way, but if you refuse to use your mouth on Granger, I’ll summon my paddle and give you 500 spanks instead. It’s your choice.”

The blonde thought it over for a second, and then her decision was made as she walked by him, bent over the desk and put her head between Hermione’s legs. He smiled, happy with the outcome. A spank and shag would have been fine but he much preferred this.

He had Daphne Greengrass bent over in front of him for the second time this term, but he would be going far beyond mere spanking this time. In spite of only recently having cum inside of Hermione, he was quickly ready for more once he saw Daphne’s lovely bottom in front of him. He stepped up behind her and teased her by nudging the head of his cock against her for a few moments, letting her know what was coming before he actually followed through.

He could feel the tension in Daphne’s body as he pushed forward and slipped the head of his cock inside of her, though he couldn’t hear her since her head was currently buried between Hermione’s legs. Though he couldn’t judge how good a job she was doing, she had taken him seriously and was at the very least trying to use her tongue on Hermione. The effort was enough for him. He didn’t care all that much about whether she made Hermione feel good or not. It was more about getting her to actually do it, so if her licking was awkward and amateurish, so be it.

“Merlin, you’re tight, Daphne,” he said, groaning as he forced his cock deeper inside of her. “I guess you have a reputation as a snooty bitch for a reason, huh? None of those Slytherin boys were good enough to catch your interest. Even better for me. Means you’re nice and tight for my cock.”

He wasn’t talking merely to embarrass her. She truly was incredibly tight; quite possibly the tightest student he’d had. He wouldn’t doubt it at all if someone were to tell him that she was a virgin; he’d probably even place money on that being the case. It was a struggle to even move, not that he would let that stop him.

The professor was able to move faster and take her deeper once he broke her pussy in and loosened her up a bit, and it wasn’t long before he was driving his cock into her with quite a bit of force. His hips bounced off of her arse, and he grinned as he watched it ripple. How many boys had masturbated while dreaming about shagging the unapproachable Slytherin beauty? If only they could see their professor, who not only had Daphne Greengrass bent over in front of him and taking his cock but had also convinced her to use her tongue to clean his cum out of the Head Girl’s pussy! He would be the envy of every male in the school, or all of the ones who had a thing for girls at least.

He could see Daphne’s long blonde hair shifting as she moved her head around and learned how to eat a witch out, and it was obvious that she was getting better at it as she went along, learning quickly as she did with most other things. Hermione made her progress clear by moaning and squirming on the desk as the tongue bath continued.

“Good job, Miss Greengrass,” he said. “Clean her up good. Don’t miss a spot.” He gave her a playful little swat on the bum, and then he went back to putting all of his effort into shagging her.

Professor Martin’s hips sped up as he felt his orgasm approaching. Much as he would have liked to keep this going for the rest of the night, he knew that their respective absences would be noticed eventually. If he couldn’t keep them here for a long time, he would have to maximize his minutes and get the most he could out of this double detention.

“Here it comes, Miss Greengrass,” he grunted. She couldn’t offer much response, but she had to know what was coming. He groaned when he felt his cock begin to spurt, and he filled the cold Slytherin witch with his semen, giving her an amount that was in no way diminished after his previous fun with Hermione.

“That was a very productive detention,” he said moments later, having pulled his cock out of Daphne. She was on her knees in front of the table, and Hermione was stroking her head in what he assumed was gratitude for her oral attention. He smiled at the sight. “I’m sure Headmistress McGonagall will be pleased when I tell her I’ve helped you two settle your differences and learn how to work together.”

Chapter 70: Taking Care of Lyanna (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Jon shouldn’t be in her bed. But as always, when she calls, he answers. (Jon Snow/Lyanna Stark)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Mother/son incest

Chapter Text

“That’s it, baby. Yes, that’s it, keep going. Keep moving your hips just like that. This is so good. You feel so perfect inside of me. It’s like you were made for me.”

Jon couldn’t argue. He knew that he should; he knew what anyone who believed in the Faith of the Seven would say about what he was doing right now. But how could he resist? He doubted even the most pious man in the Seven Kingdoms would fall if he were to experience what sex with Lyanna Stark felt like.

The Targaryens had always acted in defiance of the gods, but this was a step beyond even marrying brother to sister to keep the bloodlines pure. Not even Aegon the Conqueror and his sisters Visenya and Rhaenys had ever gone this far. There was a part of Jon that did feel shame over fucking his own mother, but it was drowned out by the male part of him, the one that knew it would never find a better fit for his cock than Lyanna’s cunt.

He didn’t understand how she could feel so tight and so perfect, but he was helpless to resist her welcoming embrace. Whether she’d encouraged him to or not, he would not have been able to keep his hips from moving faster. It was an instinctual thing. His body moved automatically, following the irresistible urge to get his cock deeper inside of her.

It didn’t help his piousness any that she looked so damn beautiful underneath him. Her round breasts bounced with every thrust of his hips, her grey eyes looked up at him with an urgent need that he couldn’t ignore, and her mouth hung open in a silent expression of pleasure. This wasn’t the first time he’d been with her, but he swore she somehow got even more beautiful every single time they shared a bedchamber. How could he hope to ever say no to a woman as beautiful as this, who loved him so much and needed him so badly?

Her lovely skin shone with sweat, proof that this was not the beginning of their night. They’d been going at it for hours now. She’d brought him back to her bedchamber as soon as their evening meal had finished, and given him a long, slow, torturously amazing blowjob until she finished him off and swallowed all of his seed without missing a single drop.

Jon, raised to be a courteous gentleman, had not been able to let that go unanswered. He’d been determined to please her with his mouth, and he’d spent enough nights with his head between his mother’s thighs to have a very good idea of how to accomplish that. He’d had her screaming and grabbing his hair and squeezing his head with her thighs, and he’d been so proud of himself. He wasn’t sure what had been more gratifying: the way she’d squirted against his face and proved beyond all doubt that he’d pleased her, or the way she’d ruffled his hair afterwards and called him a good boy.

That had been wonderful, but there was nothing in the world that could compare to the feeling he got when he was moving his cock inside of her. For all the other reasons why he couldn’t, wouldn’t ever be able to say no to her, the simplest of all was that he was addicted to being inside of her cunt. While he was happy he could take care of her, this wasn’t an entirely selfless act on his part. Whatever guilt he might feel afterwards was never enough to deter him from going back for more, not when this sin brought such joy.

“Yes, baby!” she whispered into his ear. He could tell she was getting close now. If her needy little whimpers weren’t enough of a sign, the way she coiled her arms and legs around him was familiar to him by now. She kicked at his arse with her heels as if he was a horse she was pushing to its top speed, and he obliged her. His thrusts got quicker and deeper, and the smack of his skin against hers and the creaking of her bed beneath them competed with her moans against his ear.

Jon didn’t let any of it affect him. As he always had, he gave his mother everything she needed from him. He kept moving his hips and driving his cock inside of her, ignoring his own pressing need to make sure she was satisfied first.

“Jon!” she whispered. “Yes, Jon, yes!” She whimpered, and he pressed his lips over hers to silence the orgasmic screams he knew were about to come out.

Feeling her tighten against him told Jon that his job was done, and it was okay for him to let go and give in to his own pleasure now. He got off only a handful more erratic thrusts before he could take no more and he was giving her his seed for the second time tonight, this time directly inside of her. It was the ultimate sin, the ultimate abomination against the Seven, and that shameful knowledge only made Jon’s cock throb harder.

“Amazing, Jon,” she whispered afterward, playing with his hair as she so loved to do. “I’ve so enjoyed our time together these past few days. But you should get back to your own bedchamber soon. The king could return from his hunt as soon as the morning, and we can’t have him finding you in my bed.”    

Chapter 71: Good Girl Ginny (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Nothing brightens Harry's day like knowing he has a good girl to come home to. (Harry/Ginny)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub (not in a BDSM way though)

Chapter Text

In public, Ginny Weasley (now Ginny Potter) had always been as fiery as her hair. She had a very outgoing personality both on and off of the quidditch pitch, and it had helped her become one of the top professional quidditch players in the country and a contender for the squad in the upcoming World Cup tournament.

But that was just Ginny's public face. She was confident and bold as far as everyone else knew. Only her husband knew what Ginny was like behind closed doors.

"That's good, Ginny," Harry said, stroking her hair away from her forehead as he continued to thrust his cock deep inside of her. "You're such a good girl."

Ginny smiled up at him, her face lighting up in happiness as it always did whenever he praised her. As much as she enjoyed the love of her family, the admiration of her friends and the adulation of her growing fan base for her achievements on the quidditch pitch, nothing made Ginny glow quite like having her husband tell her what a good girl she was.

It had been quite a surprise for him, the first time she'd nervously shown him this side of herself she had never let anyone else see. It had been a surprise and a privilege to know that she trusted him enough to share this with him, and now it was something they both couldn't live without. Just as being praised by her man made Ginny's day, nothing helped Harry get through a particularly tedious day of paperwork (there was way too much paperwork in the daily life of an auror) quite like knowing that he would be going home to his beautiful, submissive wife.

"I'm going to fuck you hard now, Ginny," he said. "Would you like that? Do you want to be a good girl for me?"

"Yes!" she said quickly, desperately. "Yes, Harry! Please, use me however you want! Fuck me hard! I'm your good girl!" She clearly wanted this even more than he did, but that was not a surprise to him. He knew his wife well enough by now to know exactly what would get her excited.

One of the many advantages of being married to a wife with such a fit, slim, athletic body was how flexible she was. He could bend her sexy body into all sorts of interesting positions, and that's what he did now. He had been shagging her rather conventionally, taking her on her back while he was on his knees, but now he pushed her legs up and bent them back over her head. He held them there, not that he really needed to. If he'd removed his hands at this point she would have done whatever she had to do to keep herself bent in half just like this.

He crouched above her and began to hammer down into her, getting his cock even deeper than before. The smack of his hips driving down and hitting her arse when he had her bent over like this had become perhaps the sweetest sound in the world for Harry since they'd settled into their sex life, and if anything gave it competition it was the sounds that came from her mouth in response.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes, yes, yes! Yes, Harry! Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" It was a chant, a plea, a prayer, and as it always did, it drove Harry into fucking her even harder.

It wasn't just Ginny who had a strong, fit body due to her career. The life of an auror was even more physically demanding, or at least it was during the arrests, duels and occasional life or death situations that popped up in between the mountains of paperwork and monotony, and Harry was as good out in the field as anyone in the corps. He was able to not only put plenty of power into his body as he dropped down and fucked his wife, but he also had the stamina to keep it going. He wouldn't falter or pause; he would be able to keep going, keep moving, keep fucking her like this until they both got what they'd been looking forward to all day.

"Yes! Oh, Merlin, fuck, yes! YESSSSSS!"

Predictably, it was Ginny who came first. That was nearly always the case unless she was sucking his cock, and even then she would sometimes come first if she decided to touch herself or simply hump the bed, pillow or whatever happened to be beneath her as she sucked him.

As always happened, Harry sped up and took things to another level once Ginny's climax hit. Her cunt never felt better than it did when she was cumming around his cock, and he answered the call. After a half dozen more deep, bed-shaking, Ginny-rocking thrusts, Harry grunted and came inside of his wife, firing burst after burst of his seed into her womb. They'd recently decided to stop preventative measures and start trying for a family, so it was very possible that he was impregnating her at that very moment.

And wouldn't that make for an awkward conversation with his future son or daughter? "Where did I come from, daddy?" "Well, one night your mother was randy after a three hour practice, and I was pent up after a day of paperwork, so I bent her legs behind her head and...

"What's so funny, Harry?" Ginny asked as he pulled out and let her legs return to their natural position. "Why're you smiling?"

"I'll tell you later," he said, chuckling and shaking his head. He rolled her over onto her side, spooned behind her and held her sexy body against his. He pushed her long red hair away from one sweaty shoulder and kissed her freckled skin. "But only if you're a good girl."

Chapter 72: Gabrielle's Payment: An Oral Bargain (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Gabrielle needs a sponsor, and Harry is her only hope. But if he is to be used, he’ll require something in return. (Harry/Gabrielle Delacour)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Face fuck, rough oral

((Note also that this is set after Gabrielle has graduated from Beauxbatons, so no underage))

Chapter Text

“You are my only hope, ‘Arry.”

Normally a pleading female would be impossible for him to resist, especially if they were as beautiful as Gabrielle Delacour. Freshly graduated from Beauxbatons, she was all grown up and every bit as beautiful as he older sister. But this was different.

“You know I hate being used, Gabrielle,” he said. “You should understand this.”

“I do,” she said, nodding. “But you’re the only one in Britain who can help me.” She wasn’t wrong. She wanted to complete her Enchanting apprenticeship here rather than in France, but some of the influential British purebloods hadn’t changed all that much even with Voldemort dead. Those bigots were blocking her from receiving a work permit, owing to her veela heritage, so she had only one option. She needed to find a Lord willing to sponsor her, and seeing as every other Lord was aligned with the same pricks denying her the permit in the first place, Harry was her one and only hope.

“Please, ‘Arry,” she whispered. “Please ‘elp me. Is there anything I can do to convince you?”

She looked at him quite seriously as she said it. An idea came to him; an idea that many of the people in his life would not approve of. Fleur in particular might well curse his bollocks off if she learned of it. But Harry looked at Gabrielle’s body and watched her tongue dart across her lower lip nervously, and he let his little head do the thinking for him.

“We need to keep things even,” he said. “If you want to use me, I need to use you in return.” She didn’t seem to understand at first, so he elaborated. “We can start with a down payment. Use your mouth on me as a show of good faith, and I’ll file the papers.”

--

Gabrielle’s mouth was perfection.

She hadn’t been offended or angered when she realized what he was suggesting. She’d blushed and agreed to pay the price he asked in exchange for his help; she might have even smiled a little if he wasn’t mistaken. Maybe the crush she’d had on him as a girl after he pulled her from the lake hadn’t gone away completely.

He knew he’d struck an excellent bargain the moment she got down on her knees and took his cock between her soft lips. Her little suckles and the flicks of her tongue were enjoyable enough, but Harry needed more. He needed all of her. He needed to fuck her face.

Harry didn’t tell her what he was planning. He just put his hands in her silky smooth silvery-blonde hair and took control of her payment, turning it from a blowjob into a face fuck. Gabrielle did not seem prepared for it. He didn’t know how much experience she had, but it was obvious to him that if she’d had any man’s cock in her mouth before now, that man had not used her like this. She gagged around his cock as he shoved it deep, and when he held her down and kept his cock lodged in her throat she choked helplessly. But she didn’t try to pull away, and she didn’t beat on his legs with her fists or ask him to stop. She might be getting her face fucked for the first time in her life and struggling to adjust to it, but it was a price she was willing to pay.

His balls smacked against her chin with every thrust, and drool and saliva ran down her chin. Sweet little Gabrielle Delacour looked utterly ravaged, and it was the hottest fucking thing Harry had ever seen in his life. It was good that she wasn’t complaining, because there was no way he could let up now. He kept using her mouth, thrusting his hips against her face, tugging her hair and holding her down, forcing her to deepthroat his cock even as she gagged around it.

Harry had never had to look very far or try very hard to have sex post-Hogwarts. It turns out that beautiful women tended to all but throw themselves into your bed when you kill a Dark Lord. But as fulfilling a sex life as he’d had, nothing had ever felt quite as gratifying as fucking Gabrielle Delacour’s face, listening to her choking around his cock and seeing the mess he’d made of her face.

He made an even greater mess of it at the end, because tempting as it was to cum down her throat, what he wanted more than anything just then was to see this beautiful veela’s face coated with his sperm. She coughed as soon as his cock was free of her throat, and it turned into a gasp when the first spurt of cum hit her in the middle of her forehead. Several more followed it, catching her cheeks, nose and chin. By the time he was done, his seed had mixed with her own saliva to create quite the filthy mess on Gabrielle Delacour’s face.

Harry shook his head in amazement as he stepped back and admired the fruits of his labor. He’d dirtied the angelic veela, and he could not have been happier about it. Forget worrying about being used; he was clearly the one getting the better end of this arrangement.

“I think that’ll do, as far as a down payment goes,” he said. “I’ll file the paperwork with the Ministry first thing in the morning.”

Gabrielle smiled up at him, face still dripping with his cum, and Harry smiled back.

He’d never sponsored an apprentice before, but with an applicant as willing and beautiful as sweet Gabby, how could he say no?   

Chapter 73: Gabrielle's Payment: The Permit (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry secures Gabrielle’s permit, and then demands payment. (Harry/Gabrielle Delacour)

Chapter Text

Gabrielle watched him step back through the floo, anxiety written all over her face as she chewed her lower lip. It made her look adorable, and he couldn’t wait to see the expressions she would be making in a few minutes.

“It’s done,” he said, showing her the parchment he’d just picked up at the Ministry. “Here’s your work permit.”

Gabrielle rushed towards him with a squeal, and beamed as she looked down at the parchment and read it for herself. “Oh, zank you, zank you, ‘Arry!” she said quickly. “Zis means so much to me! I just can’t wait to—“

“Hold on, hold on, slow down, Gabrielle,” he said, holding up a hand to stop her before she could get going. “We have a deal here, remember? It’s not just you using me.”

“Of course,” Gabrielle said, nodding firmly. “I will ‘old up my end of ze bargain, do not worry. You’ve been good to me, and I will be good to you.”

“I’m so glad to hear that,” Harry said. He pulled off the fancy robes he’d worn to his appointment at the Ministry and unzipped his trousers. “Because before I sign this parchment and become your sponsor officially, you need to pay up.”

--

“Oh, oui!” Gabrielle gasped. “Oui, Harry!” It was faint; she didn’t have much energy left after being roughly fucked for what had to be a solid hour by this point, though Harry didn’t bother to check the time. He was far too busy enjoying his side of their deal.

Fucking Gabrielle’s face had been amazing, but shagging her was even better. Her tight veela pussy was unlike any he’d ever been inside. The moment he’d penetrated her had been like a revelation for him, and it had taken considerable force of will on his part to stop himself from cumming inside of her within seconds.

He was so glad he’d been able to hold out though, because actually fucking her was even better than he had imagined it would be, and that was saying something. There was something about Gabrielle that brought out the absolute best in him. He fucked her slender body in several different positions, wanting to make the most out of this payment.

At first he simply picked her up by her arse and bounced her on his cock, but then he’d carried her over and fucked her against the wall for a bit, slamming into her so hard that a framed photo of him, Ron and Hermione was knocked off of the wall and crashed onto the floor, the glass shattering from its rough landing. The picture version of Hermione scowled at both him and the picture version of Harry, shook her head and disappeared from the frame, though she had to drag picture Ron out with her. The picture version of Harry just gave him a thumbs up and watched with pride as his real life counterpart engaged in a long-held fantasy.

He’d had many explicit fantasies about Fleur but at last was getting to fuck a veela for real, and it was not an opportunity that he would let go to waste. After breaking the picture he carried her away from the wall, laid her face-down arse-up across the arm of his couch and fucked her from behind. Her sexy bum jiggled with every thrust, and she groaned against the soft fabric of his couch.

When it came down to it he really wanted to see her pretty face at the end of it though, so for the finale he brought her down to the floor, put her on her back, flung her legs over his shoulders and gave her a rough, deep shag right in the middle of his sitting room floor.

It was the most exciting, arousing experience of Harry’s life, and Gabrielle’s cute little moans told him she felt the same way. She was exhausted, clearly, but she was willing to put herself through any payment, however draining it might be, in order to continue on with her apprenticeship.

“Mon dieu!” Gabrielle suddenly moaned. “Oh, oui, oui!” The sexy French veela’s body shook as she came, and her beautiful face scrunched up in this sort of surprised ecstasy that Harry would not have been able to look away from no matter what. It was a close call between Gabrielle’s gorgeous face awash with pleasure and her normally pristine features dripping with his cum, but there was no need to choose between the two. As her sponsor, Harry was privileged enough to be able to witness both. He was a truly lucky man.

Speaking of not needing to choose, Harry held on until Gabrielle’s orgasmic cries had died down, and then he pulled his cock out of her and came all over her body, adding this load to all of the others that had preceded it. It was the finishing touches on a hard night of work, but what a reward! He looked down at her, covered in his cum, her body still shaking slightly and her eyes staring up at the ceiling as she dealt with the aftershocks of her own huge climax, and laughed at a job well done. It had been quite the day for both of them. She’d gotten her work permit, and he’d had the best sex of his life.

“You’ve certainly earned this,” Harry said, picking the parchment up again and signing his name. “Congratulations; the Ministry will now have no choice but to grant you your apprenticeship, because you are officially sponsored by Lord Potter.”

Gabrielle mumbled something indistinct; she was probably going to be out of it for awhile. Harry decided to leave her to it, and as he walked out of the room to go take a shower he noticed the photo version of himself nodding in approval. Harry nodded back, and then smirked when he noticed the other Harry’s eyes immediately go to the naked and cum-covered veela sprawled out on his sitting room floor.     

Chapter 74: Ryuko Comes Home (Kill la Kill)

Summary:

After the dust has settled, Ryuko finally finds the place she belongs. (Ryuko/Satsuki)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sibling incest, femslash

Chapter Text

“Ryuko!”

This was right. This was perfect. This was where she belonged. Ryuko couldn’t understand why it had taken them so long to realize that this was what their relationship should be.

“Onee-chan!” she cried. She kissed Satsuki on the lips, pouring all of the passion she felt for her beloved older sister into her kiss.

Their previous bitter rivalry was a thing of the past now, a distant memory. Their mother had been defeated and their lives had settled down into a sort of peace, but even as the danger faded Ryuko hadn’t been able to help thinking that something had been missing.

Now she knew what it was. She had her onee-chan in her life, but not in the way she was supposed to be.

She knew most wouldn’t be able to understand their connection, but Ryuko didn’t care. It was impossible for anyone else to get her the way that Satsuki did. Their shared experiences had forged an unbreakable bond, and it was only now that they’d both realized just how strong that bond was and how deep their feelings ran.

It had been Satsuki who had made the first move, Satsuki who had been brave enough to admit her feelings for Ryuko had changed. Then it had been Satsuki who started the process of clothes coming off, slowly undressing Ryuko while complimenting her and telling her how beautiful she was. Now it was also Satsuki who moved them along from kissing and into something more overtly sexual.

Ryuko was no stranger to seeing exposed skin, or having her own body mostly bared for the world to see. She’d had to grow comfortable in her own skin in order to wield Senketsu effectively, and she’d certainly seen plenty of Satsuki’s body while she was wearing Junketsu. This was different though, and not just because they were baring themselves fully. It was different because of who this was and what it represented. She was finally with the person she loved and was meant to be with, and it all became real to her when Satsuki straddled Ryuko’s face.

This was Ryuko’s first time with a girl; first time with anyone, for that matter. She didn’t know exactly what she was supposed to do, so she just followed her instincts and did what she wanted to do, which was run her tongue along her sister’s slit. Satsuki moaned and wiggled her hips against Ryuko’s face, so she took that as a good sign and repeated the motion, licking Satsuki’s pussy with increasing confidence as her pleasure was obvious.

Satsuki was not a selfish lover though, and she proved that by bringing her own head between Ryuko’s thighs and returning the favor. Ryuko nearly got too distracted to continue with her own efforts when she felt Satsuki begin to lick her, but a wiggle of her sister’s hips reminded her of her responsibilities. She went back to using her mouth to make Satsuki feel good, though it was not easy to worship her pussy as thoroughly as she deserved when her sister’s tongue was doing such amazing things between her legs.

Satsuki’s tongue circling her clit was the most intense pleasure Ryuko had ever felt in her life, and she knew she would have to work hard just to try not to be left behind. She didn’t want it to be her alone that was experiencing something so amazing, and so she gave it everything she had. She followed Satsuki’s lead in using her tongue on her clit, but those same circular motions didn’t seem to make her feel quite as enthralled as Ryuko herself felt.

Taking Satsuki’s clit between her lips and sucking did the trick though. Her older sister moaned into Ryuko’s pussy and her hips shook, and soon she was squirting on Ryuko’s face. It surprised her at first, but it was the most pleasant surprise she could imagine. She had made her beloved Satsuki feel good!

And just in time too, because it wasn’t more than a minute or so later before Ryuko herself was shaking in pleasure as her own climax washed over her. It shocked her in its intensity. The orgasms she’d had while playing with herself couldn’t even compare to what she felt now as she shook and moaned and came on Satsuki’s tongue. It didn’t matter to her what anyone else thought; this was the most perfect moment of Ryuko’s life.

Satsuki seemed to feel the same way. After they were done she pulled Ryuko into a tight hug, and Ryuko had never felt as safe or as loved as she did with her sister’s arms wrapped around her naked, sweaty body.

“I love you, Ryuko,” Satsuki said. She placed a kiss on top of Ryuko’s head, and she blushed and chuckled weakly. She wasn’t used to such loving embraces or terms of endearment, but she felt she could quickly grow to crave them as long as they were coming from Satsuki. She was the only one who could understand Ryuko, the only one who could keep up with her and be with her and complete her. Finally, Ryuko was where she belonged, in the arms of the only person she wanted to be held by. She was home.

“I love you too, onee-chan.”

Chapter 75: Gabrielle's Payment: The Lease (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Gabrielle needs a place to stay. Harry agrees, but as always his help isn't free. (Harry/Gabrielle)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Anal sex

Chapter Text

Harry grumbled as he made his way to the front door to answer the incessant knocking. He valued his privacy, and if this was another deranged fangirl who had somehow managed to slip through the wards...

"Gabrielle?" Now this was a surprise, but certainly not an unpleasant one. She looked beautiful as always, though not as beautiful as she had when covered in his cum at the conclusion of her payment a few days earlier. "What brings you here again so soon?"

"I need a place to stay until I receive my first payment from my job," she mumbled. "Fleur and William keep fighting about me staying wiz zem." Harry wondered whether it was Bill who was unhappy about Fleur's younger sister being there as a potential cockblock, or Fleur who didn't want her around because her husband was drooling over her.

"Your family is pretty rich," Harry pointed out. This was something he'd learned from Fleur years ago, and it bore pointing out now. "Can't you just ask your parents to lend you a bit of gold until you start getting paid?" He could see why she needed his help with the apprenticeship; no amount of gold would have enticed any of the bigoted arseholes into helping her. But this seemed like an easy enough problem for her to get around without his help.

"I could," Gabrielle acknowledged. "But my parents made no secret zat zey wished for me to remain in France, even though my new master is a far superior enchanter. They would give me ze gold if I asked, but I would have to listen to another long lecture about why I would have been better off staying in France. I would rather avoid zat, which is why I came to you. Since I do not have ze gold to pay you, I was 'oping I could offer something else in exchange for rent?"  

"I'm sure we can work something out," he said, "as long as I can have you. All of you."

--

"Oh! Oh, oui! Eet is so big inside of me! And yet it feels so good!"

"Amen to that," Harry said, groaning as he forced his hips forward again for another push deep inside of Gabrielle's arse.

The lovely young veela hadn't backed down at all when she learned what he meant by having all of her, and after using a couple of handy charms to clean her and lubricate her in preparation for what was to happen, he spread her out on his bed and slid his cock into her virgin bum.

Harry wasn't an anal virgin, but anal sex with regular women could not have prepared him for fucking Gabby's tight veela arse. Buggering her was every bit as perfect as fucking her cunt had been. In this, like in everything else, veelas simply outclassed human women. She was so wonderfully tight around him, and rather than hissing in pain and pleading with him to go slower she showed only enthusiasm no matter how quickly he moved or how deep his cock went inside of her. It wasn't long before he was slamming into her quite quickly, rocking her sexy body on his bed and making her grunt into the pillow beneath her as he buggered this otherworldly beauty in exchange for letting her stay with him. Yet again, he was getting the better end of this bargain as far as he was concerned.

It felt so good that it had been a struggle not to nut inside of Gabrielle's arse within seconds, but Harry had fought through that tightness and pleasure that threatened to overwhelm him and persevered, wanting to enjoy this buggering for as long as he could keep it going. Even with his determination it didn't last very long though, and he didn't see how any man would have been able to resist the temptation of thrusting his hips madly and claiming Gabrielle's arse like a beast until he broke.

Not even Harry was immune to that call, and after a few minutes of frantic thrusting that was even rougher than his initial pace and had Gabrielle biting down on the pillow, he gave her one final deep push and then came inside of her bum with a growl, feeling more like an animal than a human. Gabrielle whimpered and shook, but after he pulled his softening cock out of her, cleaned her up with his wand and rolled her over onto her back, she had a cute little smile on her adorable face. She looked dazed and exhausted but also happy, and it made him smile in return. That he'd been able to give this goddess such a rough buggering was incredible enough, but that she would be smiling and happy afterwards put it over the top.

They curled up together on his bed afterwards. While he did have several guest rooms that she was welcome to stay in, he hadn't offered and she hadn't asked. He would be perfectly fine sharing his own bed with her for the duration of her stay, especially if she let him do more of this.

"I 'ave a question," she said, idly rubbing her hands along his body and playing with the hair on his chest.

"What is it?" he asked. She could probably ask him to solve world hunger right now and he would agree to give it his best shot.

"If I were to combine all of my payments, would I be able to secure a longer term lease?" she asked, fixing her beautiful blue eyes on him. "I would much rather stay 'ere, with you, than be lonely in some little apartment."

"You can stay as long as you want," he said quickly, squeezing her sexy body. In his home, in his bed--Gabrielle was welcome to as long as lease as she was willing to pay for.

Chapter 76: Gabrielle's Payment: The Break-Up (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Fleur needs a place to stay after her break-up with Bill, but she vows not to be a freeloader. (Harry/Fleur)

Chapter Text

Harry was instantly on alert when he returned home from work and saw not just one veela in his sitting room, but two. Alongside his 'roommate' sat her older sister, looking angrier than he'd ever seen her. His hand slid to his wand, preparing to draw it and defend himself if necessary. He'd done nothing wrong here in his arrangement with Gabrielle, but that didn't mean Fleur would see it that way.

"William and I are finished," she said as soon as she saw Harry, anger radiating from every word.

"Eet is my fault!" Gabrielle said, looking upset. "You broke up because of me! I am so sorry!"

"Non." Fleur shook her head, and her voice lost most of its heat as she looked at her sister. "We 'ave already discussed zis, Gabby. Eet would 'ave come sooner or later. Our argument over you staying wiz us was merely ze last straw."

"Still, I feel so guilty," Gabrielle said, not looking appeased. "And the house was Bill's too, so you have nowhere to stay!" Her eyes widened as a burst of inspiration hit her. "Oh, I know! You can stay wiz us!"

"What?" Fleur said, blinking.

"What?" Harry echoed. He could appreciate Gabrielle wanting to help her sister, especially since she felt guilty about her breakup (though she shouldn't; Harry was still in the loop with the Weasleys, and had seen this coming for almost a year now.) Still, he would have appreciated her discussing it with him privately before making such an offer. It was, after all, his house.

"Oh, non, non, I could not impose, especially not wiz 'Arry already welcoming you," Fleur said quickly, shaking her head. "I will just 'ave to buy my own place. Eet will be difficult, especially wiz ze 'igher rates for veela, but I will make eet work."

"Don't be silly, Fleur," Harry said. "Of course you can stay here until you get back on your feet and figure out what you want to do next."

"Are you sure?" she asked, biting her lip adorably. His cock twitched inside of his trousers, but he ignored it.

"Positive," he said.

"I will pay you rent, of course," she said. "I don't 'ave much gold, but I can borrow some from my parents and..."

"Oh, don't worry about that," he said, chuckling. "I'm sure your sister can cover you both."

"Non," Fleur said firmly. "I am no freeloader. I will pay for myself." She looked over at Gabrielle, cocking her head. "But I am surprised 'Arry thinks you could pay for me as well. Just how are you paying him so much?"

--

The breaths left Fleur in short, harsh pants every time Harry thrust his hips forward, driving in deep every single time as he fucked her from behind.

She'd been surprised when Gabrielle told her exactly how she was paying her rent here, and then she'd smiled and started undressing while repeating that she would not be a freeloader.

Harry wasn't sure how he'd gotten lucky enough to have a second impossibly gorgeous veela coming to him and willingly getting into his bed in exchange for room and board, but he wasn't going to examine it too closely. He was just going to reap the benefits of his good fortune.

Fleur was every bit as sexy as Gabrielle, and every bit as willing to get down on her hands and knees and take a hard fucking if it meant getting what she needed from him. Harry had a feeling she was getting what she needed from him in more ways than one. Her desperate moans and needy cries made him suspect that it had been some time since she'd had a nice hard shag, which made some sense given how rocky her marriage to Bill had been for so long.

How Bill could have ever let such a perfect woman slip through his fingers, Harry could not say, but his loss was Harry's gain. He slammed into Fleur hard from behind, watching her round arse jiggle every time his hips bounced off of it. Liking it and wanting to see more of it, he began to spank her bum in between thrusts. She responded by moaning and wiggling her arse in obvious invitation, so the spanks became more frequent from then on.

Gabrielle was watching it all from a chair right in front of the bed. She was watching her sister get shagged with obvious interest, not looking away as Harry spanked her and fucked her hard enough to make the bed creak beneath them. He and Gabrielle had forced that bed to make very similar noises of protest themselves, and it filled Harry with no small amount of pride to accomplish the same feat with the other beautiful Delacour sister.

They hadn't had time to discuss whether she was protected or not, so eager had they been to get down to her payment. Harry decided to be cautious, pulling his cock out before it was too late. It wasn't like it was a significant sacrifice on his part, because splattering his cum across the small of her back and down to her arse was something most blokes would spend years in Azkaban to do.

"So, 'Arry," Fleur gasped out afterwards, smiling at her sister as she waved her wand and cleaned the cum off of her body. Gabby had gotten good at that spell over her time as Harry's houseguest. "'How much would a long term lease cost?"

Gabrielle giggled, and Harry looked between both Delacours and shook his head, again marveling at his recent good fortune. One Delacour houseguest who used her body to cover her rent had been a beneficial relationship already, but a second?

"Welcome to your new home, Fleur," Harry said. With any luck the three of them might break this bed for real.

Chapter 77: A Gift in the Shower (Steins;Gate)

Summary:

Okabe and Kurisu's latest experiment takes them into the shower. (Okabe/Kurisu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Shower sex

This is another part of the SERN's Gift series.

Chapter Text

The latest experiment was yet another resounding success.

Fucking Makise Kurisu in the shower was every bit as fun as cuffing her hands together and tying her legs to the bed had been, just in a different way. Kurisu had free range of movement now, not that she was using it to try and go anywhere. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, holding him tightly as he held her up and fucked her against the wall of the shower.

The water that cascaded down onto them made for a very unique experience, one he was cherishing. He loved seeing the water trickling down her body, past her small breasts and down every inch of her smooth pale skin. There was another layer of complexity here, owing to both the slipperiness and to how he had her up off of the ground and was pinning her to the wall. But they'd gotten so used to each others' bodies that sex had become almost like second nature to them regardless of whether it was a new position they were experimenting with or one they'd already mastered. Okabe knew her body intimately, and he knew what to do with her.

She had been such a willing partner to experiment with ever since SERN had first gifted her to him, and had only become a more willing and ideal partner with which he could experiment as time went on and they became more familiar with each other. She didn't just go along with his experiments, didn't just endure them because that was what was expected of her. She loved them. She loved it when he stripped her bare and brought her into the shower, she moaned into his mouth when he kissed her roughly and squeezed one of her breasts with one hand while turning the water on with the other, and had moaned impatiently when he picked her up by the ass, pinned her against the wall of the shower and began to fuck her. Kurisu moaned her way through every deep thrust, enjoying the results of this experiment at least as much as he was.

When he pulled his cock out of her and carefully put her back down on her feet, he didn't even need to tell her what the next stage of the experiment was. Showing just how well she knew him, she turned around and bent over without a word. Now it was her hands rather than her back against the wall, and her cute little ass jutted out towards him. Okabe stared at it for a few moments and licked his lips. Her rear had always looked attractive, but somehow looked even more appealing when wet.

He put one hand on her hip while the other wrapped around his cock and guided it back into her, which was easier said than done now that they were both dripping wet. But he found his target eventually, and he and Kurisu groaned in unison as he slid back home inside of her where he belonged.

Okabe put both hands on her hips now that he was where he needed to be, and he quickly got back to fucking her. It was easier for him to fuck her as hard as he wanted to now that he wasn't responsible for holding her up. She relied on the wall for balance, and he slammed into her from behind. The wet slap of his hips smacking against her ass as he fucked her could faintly be heard over the sound of Kurisu's needy groans.

He'd already been inside of her for quite some time while holding her up by the ass and fucking her, and since one experiment he'd never quite been able to pull off was an unlimited supply of warm water for the shower, he did not aim to draw this out. Rather he focused on a quick end in which he could rut against her with all his might, and finish up with the experiment before the water went cold and ruined the conditions.

Kurisu was of the same mind. Either that or her body was just so in tune with his that it understood that the time was ripe for her to cross the threshold and drown out the sounds of running water and quick sex with her orgasmic screams.

The experiment met its unavoidable end soon thereafter. Okabe managed a few more thrusts as Kurisu screamed and shook with orgasm, and then he pulled his hips back and shot his seed across her ass and the small of her back. The water washed it away quickly, but Okabe wasn't concerned. He'd already gotten what he wanted out of today's experiment, and so had she.

Kurisu's legs wobbled, and Okabe had to catch her before she fell. He held her slight body up with one hand while turning off the flow of water with the other, and then he carefully guided her out of the shower.

"Another rousing success," he proclaimed as he sat her down and went to grab a towel so he could dry himself off. He grabbed a second as well, intending to hand it to Kurisu, but she looked so dazed that he took up the task of drying her himself.

She was his precious gift, his willing lab rat, and he needed to take good care of her if he wanted to carry out more successful experiments with her going forward.

Chapter 78: The Party Voyeurs (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Kaminari and Mineta find out what happens at the parties they never get invited to.

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Gangbang, sex party, voyeurism

Pairings for the chapter are in the notes below if you’re interested. Otherwise, read on and be surprised.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

“Today’s the day!”

“Yeah!”

Kaminari and Mineta were tired of being left out. Everyone in their class, now 3-A, were always getting together and having big parties with pro heroes, but Kaminari and Mineta were never invited. They were tired of it, and had decided to take matters into their own hands. So Mineta had done a little spying and learned that another such party was happening today, and they were going to crash it. It was time for them to find out why their classmates kept excluding them.

“The door won’t open!”

Kaminari moved Mineta aside, using his superior strength to try and open the door, but found that it was just as immovable for him as well. No matter how hard he tried, the door would not budge. What the hell?

“There’s a hole in the wall right here!” Mineta said. “A little one, but big enough to at least see through!”

He was right, Kaminari could see. It was about midway up the wall, well beyond what Mineta could reach without aid, but no problem for himself. He stepped up, put his eye to the wall and peered inside.

Nothing could have prepared him for what was happening.

“It’s…it’s…” he couldn’t put words together.

“It’s what?!” Mineta cried impatiently.

“It’s…an orgy.”

It was the only word that fit.

There was Todoroki, sitting in a comfortable-looking chair. His pants were off, and he was getting a double titfuck from Momo and Kendo. Kaminari, like everyone else, had wanted to see Momo’s massive tits for years, and they were bigger and better than they were in his dreams. Kendo from Class 3-B had fantastic tits too, and that lucky bastard Todoroki was feeling both of them sandwiched around his cock, Momo on his left and Kendo on his right, his cock trapped between twin pairs of heavenly flesh. Even normally stoic Todoroki looked overwhelmed by the pleasure.

To their right, class rep Iida was strapped into some kind of contraption that had his arms and legs securely in place, but he didn’t seem to mind. Mei of the support course was sitting on top of him and riding his cock. She seemed to be more concerned with trying out different motions and speeds, switching from bouncing up and down quickly to rocking her hips slowly, and then rotating them in a circle. She was muttering to herself about the strength of her baby and how it could be improved upon, but Iida said nothing. He just sat back and allowed himself to be used.

Midnight was in the center of the room, and the R-Rated Hero was living up to her name. She was the focus of a gangbang featuring no less than half a dozen of the guys from Class 3-A as well as 3-B. Kaminari could clearly identify Tokoyami as the one with his cock in her mouth and Kirishima as the one thrusting his hips into her pussy from below, but he could not get a clear enough look to tell whose cocks were in her hands or who had the pleasure of crouching down behind her and sticking his cock into her ass. All he knew was that he was not among that group, no matter how much he wished he was.

Ignoring Mineta’s furious attempts to move him out of the way so he could try and see for himself, Kaminari glanced over more to the right and saw Mt. Lady on top of Bakugo. Unlike Iida he did not seem to be happy about passively being ridden, but Mt. Lady did not allow him to take control. She kept a firm grip on him, holding him down and riding at her own pace.

“Uh uh, Katsuki,” she said, shaking her head as she shook her hips. “You don’t get to cum until I’ve had my fun!”

Bakugo growled and glared even with a gorgeous pro hero riding him, because of course he did. Kaminari looked beyond his ungrateful classmate and to a bed along the wall, and promptly decided he had never been more jealous of anyone than he was of Midoriya right then.

The green-haired young man was thrusting his cock in and out of Mirko, which in and of itself was good fortune like nothing Kaminari had ever had. But the sexy rabbit hero wasn’t the only sexy woman in bed with Midoriya. He also had the pro hero Mandalay with her head between his legs, the Pussycat’s tongue licking his balls. And Asui’s tongue was on him too, coiling around his cock any time he wasn’t buried deep inside of Mirko.

One might think that his girlfriend Uraraka would be furious at him for this if she found out, but there was no need to tell her or to wonder how she felt about it. She was across from him on the bed, leaning over the bodies in between them and kissing him passionately. And she wasn’t going ignored either. It took a minute for Kaminari to recognize the sexy naked blonde who was scissoring Uravity, but eventually realized that it was the pro hero Thirteen.

“Oh, keep fucking me, Midoriya!” Mirko shouted. “Keep fucking me! It’s not so bad to not be on my own when I’ve got a cock like this fucking me!”

Kaminari could only shake his head, unable to believe what he was seeing. Now he understood why no one had been in a hurry to invite them. Who would want to share t he wealth with something this incredible? That didn’t make it sting any less though. Where was his luck? Why couldn’t he get a cute girl to…

“Kaminari?” There was a tap on his shoulder.

“O-oh, Jiro!” he said quickly. “Are you late for the party?” He resisted the urge to sigh. Just one more girl going to fuck someone who wasn’t him.

“No,” she said, surprisingly. “That’s not really my thing. I was actually looking for you.”

“Me?”

“Yeah,” she said. She smiled slightly. “Wanna go have a little private fun, just the two of us?”

Kaminari had never moved as fast as he did to take Jiro’s outstretched hand and let her lead him back to her room.

As for Mineta, he succeeded in using his sticky balls to reach the hole and peer inside. He masturbated furiously, but that was the only form of relief he could hope to find no matter how many of his classmates were fucking each other, or even fucking pro heroes.

Notes:

Pairings: Todoroki/Momo/Kendo, Iida/Mei, Midnight/various, Bakugo/Mt. Lady, Midoriya/Uraraka/Mirko/Tsuyu/Mandalay, Uraraka/Thirteen, hint of Kaminari/Jiro

Chapter 79: Breaking In the Captain (MCU)

Summary:

While on the run, Natasha decides to break in the captain. (Natasha Romanoff/Steve Rogers)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Loss of virginity

Chapter Text

“Relax. I’ve got this one.”

“Are you sure?” Steve Rogers said. “I’ve never done this before, but I was always told it was up to the man to take the lead.”

Natasha chuckled, which wasn’t really something she was used to doing when she had a hard cock in her hand, especially when that cock was as long and thick as Steve’s. But he had an adorable old-fashioned dorky charm about him, which had at least something to do with why she was about to break her own rule about fucking colleagues.

“You were also frozen in ice for about seventy years. Things have changed, Rogers. Women can drive cars and vote now too.”

“They could drive and vote before I was frozen too,” he said defensively. “I’m not that old.”

“If you say so,” she teased. “Regardless, you’ve never done this before, right?” He nodded against the pillow. “I have. And not to brag, but I’m pretty good at it. I’ll make sure you have a good first time.”

Rogers still looked unsure if it was really okay for him to be so passive in bed, but he nodded and relaxed his body, allowing her to take control.

Of all the things she’d expected to do when going on the run with Steve Rogers, deflowering him in a hole in the wall motel was not one of them. But Fury was dead, SHIELD was in shambles and they were being pursued by traitors at every turn, so now seemed as good a time as any to throw her old rules out the window and take Captain America’s cock for a ride.

It was a damn nice cock too. Those ladies from the ‘40s had really missed out, because Steve Rogers was packing an impressive piece of equipment below the belt. He might not know how to use it just yet, but that was where Natasha came in. She would make sure he had a first time to remember, and in the process she’d get herself a long overdue bit of satisfaction too.

She groaned as she lowered her hips and took him inside of her. It had been awhile for her, and even longer since she’d had a cock that could measure up to this. That didn’t stop her though. She established a pace quickly, knowing she needed to be careful about how she moved and how hard she fucked him. Rogers might be a super soldier with a huge cock but he was still an untouched virgin, and if she fucked him as hard as she was capable of doing he was likely to cum well before either of them would like him to.

Natasha was deliberate with her movement, never bouncing too hard in his lap or moving her hips back and forth with too much force. Any time she could sense him getting close she would dial things back and slow down until he calmed, and only then would she get back to a more pleasurable ride.

“Feeling good, Rogers?” she asked, rubbing his muscular chest while slowly, carefully rocking her hips.

“Amazing,” he said, sounding honestly blown away. “It’s like nothing I’ve ever felt.” She grinned down at him, happy she could make him feel good. “But what about you? Is there anything I can do to make it feel better for you?”

It wasn’t a question she was expecting to hear. Most guys were absorbed only in their own pleasure, and the only virgins she’d ever fucked hadn’t lasted long enough to even consider it. But Rogers, old-school gentleman that he was, pleasantly surprised her.

“I’m feeling pretty good just with having a cock this big to play with,” she said. He blushed at her crass language, and it made her laugh. She was riding him and he was blushing because she said the word cock. “But if you want to help, I won’t say no.” She took one of his hands in hers, brought it between her legs and guided it to her clit. “You rub that gently with your fingers and I’ll be your best friend.”

Rogers followed her guidance like the good soldier he was, and he proved to be a very quick study. He found the proper amount of pressure to apply, and once he figured that out Natasha really started getting into it. She began to ride him harder, forgetting about his own inexperience and getting wrapped up in her own pleasure.

Faster and faster she went, and louder and louder she moaned as she rode Rogers. This had been more for him than for her, but between his big cock and his quick fingers she felt like this had turned into more of an even trade than she’d been expecting.

“Natasha,” he gasped out suddenly, gorgeous blue eyes going wide. “I’m close! I’m going to—“

“Do it,” she said, not breaking stride and continuing to bounce on his cock.

“But—“

Do it!” she snapped. There was no need to worry about the consequences thanks to her time in the Red Room, but even if there had been she would have been too far gone to care at this point.

Rogers groaned as he came inside of her, and Natasha followed mere seconds later, biting her lip and moaning her way through the biggest orgasm she’d had in a very long time. She’d been hoping to have a little bit of fun and forget about her problems for a few minutes while breaking the captain in, but it had gone much better than she could have hoped for.

“Now just imagine how much better that’ll be now that you actually have experience,” Natasha said, patting Steve on the shoulder as she rolled off of him.

She might have to take him for another ride while they were on the run just to see how much he’d learned.  

Chapter 80: Earning Daphne's Vote (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Hermione needs Daphne’s vote. She can have it, but not for free. (Daphne/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Girl/girl, domination, strap-on sex

Chapter Text

 “And how badly do you want to get this piece of legislation passed, Granger?”

Hermione should have been relieved that Daphne seemed to be open to negotiation. Her vote was absolutely crucial, especially since several other undecided votes from neutral families were guaranteed to follow her whichever way she voted. If Hermione secured Daphne’s support, she could get this bill passed.

But the way she was looking at Hermione was unsettling, to say the least. Hermione had been dealing with the schemes and backroom dealing of the government long enough to recognize the look someone had when they intended to make the most of their leverage, and Daphne Greengrass was going to do exactly that. She was going to make Hermione work for her support on this bill, and whatever her price was, it was not going to be cheap.

“Badly, Greengrass,” she said bluntly. “Very badly.” Daphne knew damn well how much Hermione wanted to pass this bill on magical creature reform, and she wasn’t going to waste time and pretend otherwise. Whatever Greengrass wanted from her to secure her vote, she would give it to her. She’d been working for nearly a year on this bill, and she finally had the support necessary to overcome the pureblood bigots who had been trying to defeat it at every turn.

Well, she would have the support, provided she got Greengrass on board. Daphne held the power to make or break this bill, she knew it, and she was going to exploit it to its fullest.

“I believe we can work something out, Granger,” the blonde said. “But if I’m going to do something for you, you need to do something for me.”

--

“How do you feel, Granger?”

What did one say to that? She’d come here to make a deal, and she’d made a deal alright. She’d expected that Daphne would make her work for her support, but she hadn’t imagined anything quite like this.

Hermione was flat on her back on the desk in the private conference room, her formal attire stripped off along with her bra and knickers. Her breasts shook with every thrust of Daphne’s hips which drove the strap-on into her pussy. It was Hermione’s first time getting fucked by a woman, but with how confidently Daphne rocked her hips she would wager it was not her first time doing this. Maybe the rumors about her and Tracey Davis being more than friends were true. Or maybe she was just a natural. Either way, she made Hermione feel every single thrust.

“I feel full,” she said, for want of anything better to say. It seemed to be enough, since Daphne laughed and continued to fuck her.

“I always knew you belonged beneath me,” Daphne said. “I knew it in school, when you got top marks in our year over me just because you memorized every textbook before the term even began. But knowledge isn’t everything, Granger. More important is power, and how you use it. And I’m using my power very effectively right now, wouldn’t you say?”

“Y-yes,” Hermione gasped. The Slytherin’s insinuation that she hadn’t deserved her marks at Hogwarts stung, but Hermione couldn’t worry about something so ultimately inconsequential right now. Daphne held all the power here, and not just because she was the one doing the fucking. Hermione needed her approval to get her bill passed, so if she wanted to talk about such things while she fucked her, so be it.

“I’m better than you, aren’t I?” Daphne said while continuing to thrust the fake cock into her. “This is how it always should have been, right? You always should have been beneath me, because you’re not as good as me.” When Hermione said nothing Daphne reached down and grabbed her chin, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to get her attention. “Answer the question. Am I better than you?”

“Yes!” Hermione said, telling her what she wanted to hear. “Yes, you’re better than me!”

Daphne smirked and fucked her harder. “And you like this, don’t you? You like being fucked like a whore.”

Hermione wanted to say no. She wanted to deny the claim. But she didn’t. It would have been a bad idea to disagree with her given why she was doing this in the first place, but that was only part of the reason Hermione couldn’t disagree. There was also the fact that this felt better than she cared to admit. It had been awhile since Hermione had been with a man; she was too busy advancing her career and trying to change the world to have much time for romance. She’d needed a good shag for months now, and Daphne was pretty adept at giving it to her. She’d only allowed Daphne to strip her down and fuck her on the table because she needed her vote, but she was getting more out of it than she could have imagined. This felt good; damn good.

“Well?” Daphne looked down at her expectantly. “Do you like being fucked like a whore, or don’t you?”

“I do!” Hermione gasped out.

“You do, what?” Daphne said. “I want to hear you say it. Be specific. What do you love?”

I love being fucked like a whore!” Hermione shouted. Daphne laughed and fucked her harder.

“Good thing I put the silencing charm up,” the blonde said, and Hermione blushed in embarrassment. “Though shouting that out for everyone to hear might have earned you unanimous approval of your bill. I’d hate for anybody else to get any ideas though. I’d like to keep you in here all to myself for the rest of the day, right up until we go in and get your little bill passed.”

Hermione had done something she’d sworn never to do. She’d traded her body for political gain. But as the fake cock and Daphne’s forceful thrusts of said fake cock fucked a screaming climax out of her, it was hard to be ashamed of herself.

She’d gotten what she needed from Daphne, in more ways than one.   

Chapter 81: Yes, Mistress (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Iris Potter decides it’s time to have a baby. Her husband, as always, is along for the ride. (Draco/Fem!Harry)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femdom, arranged marriage, impregnation

Chapter Text

 “Neither of us asked for this, Malfoy. But it’s here, and we’re stuck together. Now I’m going to take what I want from you at last.”

Draco just nodded. He’d been unable to do anything about this from the beginning, so why should now be any different?

Iris Potter was the last person he’d ever seen himself marrying. He and the Girl-Who-Lived had been archenemies since their first year at Hogwarts, and he’d never even entertained the possibility of romance developing between them. Sure, he’d stared at her arse a few times when he walked behind her in a corridor, but just because he could admit that she had a nice arse didn’t mean he wanted to date her, let alone marry her!

But the ancient marriage contract had made the decision for them, and beyond that it had even magically enforced the clause put in by a previous Lord Potter that Iris be dominant in the marriage. That had been the hardest part for Draco to accept at first, but he’d gotten used to it by now. He wasn’t submissive and didn’t take any shite from anyone else, but he’d long since accepted that Iris was the one who held all of the power in their marriage.

That power shone through every single time that they had sex, and it was true now as well. Just as she always did, Iris was in control from the very beginning. She stripped Draco down, sat on his face and had him lick her for a bit, and then she climbed on top of him and sank down onto his cock.

Iris rode his cock with ease; she’d had plenty of practice, after all. Draco sat back and enjoyed the show. His eyes followed her breasts which bounced along with her as she slammed herself down onto him, taking him, fucking him. She was as aggressive as always, riding him with reckless abandon so her lovely arse smacked against his thighs.

This rough, energetic, Iris-dominant sex had become routine for them from the beginning of their forced marriage. But this time there was something different, something more that drove Iris beyond mere physical satisfaction.

“Hurry up and cum, Malfoy!” Iris barked. “Give me that cum! Give me my baby!”

Yes, they were now trying for their first child. It had been Iris who put the contraceptive charm over herself before their wedding night, and her who removed it and told him only this afternoon that they were going to start trying for a baby. She hadn’t asked him for his thoughts on the matter; she’d told him they were doing it, and that was that. Draco, well used to the imbalance of power in their marriage by now, just nodded and went along with it like he always did when it came to her.

“Cum! Cum! Cum!” she chanted. It was ironic; usually she was ordering him to hang on for as long as possible in order to prolong her own pleasure, yet now she was demanding that he cum immediately. Her orgasm was being ignored in favor of her desire to be impregnated. This was nothing new for her. As he’d learned about her in their time together, once Iris Potter (wife or no, it still felt wrong to call her Iris Malfoy) set her mind on something she pursued it with an attention and focus unmatched by anyone he’d ever met. It applied to killing the Dark Lord, it applied to the sweeping changes she and her friend Granger had already pushed through the Wizengamot, and now it applied to this too.

Draco, as he always did now, dutifully played his part and gave her what she needed. He grabbed onto her arse, giving those lovely cheeks a squeeze as she ground her hips against him and pushed them both closer to orgasm.

Though she didn’t seem to actively be trying to get herself off this time, Iris still got there right as he was about to anyway. She grunted, threw her hand over his mouth and shook on top of him as she came. Draco’s eyes closed and he whimpered into her hand. He’d never quite been able to figure out whether the way her cunt tightened and squeezed around him every time she came was a deliberate act on her part or simply automatic, and she’d never been willing to answer when he asked. All he could say for sure was that it never failed to finish him off, if his fate hadn’t already been sealed previously.

It didn’t fail now either. Draco twitched and moaned against his wife’s hand as her cunt milked him of his cum, and for the first time he was giving it to her for its original purpose. The charm was gone and her womb was unprotected. He fired spurt after spurt of semen into her pussy, and she did not pull back until he’d given it all to her. It was the longest, largest orgasm of Draco’s life, no doubt influenced by the fact that she was unprotected and wanted him to knock her up. She demanded, and like always, he gave his wife, his mistress, whatever she wanted from him.

“I need to eat something, so you’ve got a few hours to prepare,” she said, rolling off of him. “Then we’ll meet back here and you’ll take another shot at it. We’ll be fucking often, once or twice a day at least, until I’m sure I’m pregnant. Be ready for it, and don’t you dare even think about having a wank.” Draco’s answer was automatic.

“Yes, mistress.”

Chapter 82: Earning That Gekota (A Certain Scientific Railgun)

Summary:

Mikoto finds a rare gekota plushie that she desperately wants but can’t afford. The store owner offers it to her for free, but there’s a catch. (Mikoto Misaka/OMC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, Prostitution (sex for goods), reluctant creampie

Chapter Text

“Ooh, one more left! And it’s the limited edition!”

Mikoto couldn’t believe her luck at finding this rare gekota plushie. But then she looked at the price tag, and her mood dimmed. This was far more than she could afford.

“Sir, is there any way you could knock the price of this plushie down?” she asked, turning pleading eyes on the store owner. He looked at her stoically for a second, and then gave her a smile that got her hopes soaring.

“I can do better than that,” he said. “I’ll give it to you for free.”

“W-what?! Really?!” Mikoto couldn’t believe her luck. This seemed almost too good to be true!

“Yes, really. Of course, I would need you to do something for me in return.”

--

“This was the best deal I’ve ever made,” the shop owner said, groaning as he squeezed Mikoto’s small breasts and gave her another hard thrust.

Misaka, for her part, bit her lip to stifle the moan that threatened to come out. The shop owner’s offer had been clear: she followed him into the back room of his store, took her clothes off and let him fuck her, and in exchange he would give her the rare plushie free of charge. She’d been reluctant, but she knew how difficult to find and expensive this plushie was. If she ever wanted to add it to her collection, she needed this one and she needed it today.

Selling her body in this way had been difficult for her to do, but how good it felt was making it even harder on her. He was handsome, and his penis was large. He knew how to use it too. He had her naked underneath him on the couch in the back room, and every thrust of his big cock made her back and her naked ass shift against the cushion underneath her.

“As much as I’d love to savor having a pretty young woman like you in my back room, we’re short on time here,” he said in between thrusts. “So we’ll have to keep this quick.”

In this case, keeping it quick meant that he fucked her for all she was worth. His hips drove into her again and again, and the rhythmic slapping of his balls hitting her ass showed just how hard she was having to work for this plushie. Mikoto was not a virgin, but she’d never been fucked like this and hadn’t been prepared for just how much her body would like it. She bit down harder to make sure she didn’t moan. It was bad enough that she was doing something so shameful; she didn’t want him to know how good it felt on top of it.

“Ooh, fuck, you’re so tight,” he said as he continued to give her the hardest fuck of her life. “I won’t be able to keep this up for long. Gonna cum soon.”

Mikoto gasped. “Outside!” she said quickly. “Pull out!”

If he heard her he gave no sign of it. His hands kept squeezing, hips kept moving and his cock kept thrusting. He started to fuck her even faster, seeming like a man possessed now, a man who had one thing and one thing only on his mind.

“Pull out!” she said, trying again. “Don’t cum inside of me!”

Still he wasn’t listening, and Misaka was on the verge of taking matters into her own hands and using her electricity to make him get off or at least pull out. But she had taken too long to decide. Before she could make her move, he gave her one final thrust and began to cum inside of her.

“Nooo…” she whined, but it was no use. He kept his cock deep inside of her until he was finished cumming. He pulled out slowly, groaning as he did so.

“Sorry about that,” he said as he stood up and started to clean himself off. “I couldn’t resist. But hey, I’ll make you a deal. To apologize for cumming inside, I’ll let you have two more plushies free of charge in addition to the one you’re already getting. You can pick any two you want.”

Mikoto groaned, feeling a bit of his cum trickle out of her pussy and dribble onto the couch beneath her.

Four plushies,” she said, sitting up and looking at him seriously. She had been eyeing that summer festival-themed gekota plushie before she spotted the even rarer item, and she was sure she could find a couple of other nice finds for her collection. The unexpected creampie had already happened, so she might as well make the most of it.

He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. “You have yourself a deal. Pleasure doing business with you, miss.”  

Chapter 83: Punishing the Goddess (Konosuba)

Summary:

Kazuma has had enough of Aqua’s teasing, and he puts her in her place while Darkness watches on. (Kazuma/Aqua)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex, reluctance, creampie

Chapter Text

“That’s it, you useless goddess! I’ve had enough!”

Darkness looked up at the change in Kazuma’s tone. He routinely got angry with Aqua, but this time was different. She’d never heard him sound so furious and so determined to do something with his anger. Aqua had just teased Kazuma one too many times about being a virgin NEET and pushed him over the edge, and now she would have to reap the consequences. Darkness perked up like a dog about to be fed and scooted forward on the couch to get a better look at what was about to happen. She’d never seen Kazuma truly lose control and had no idea what he was going to do, but she didn’t want to miss it.

“K-Kazuma?!” Aqua gasped as the only male member of their party bent her over the table and freed his cock from his pants, and Darkness gasped too. Kazuma’s cock was the first she’d ever seen in person, but she knew from her research that he was above average in size. Well above average, at that.

Aqua’s skirt was so short that Kazuma didn’t need to move it at all to have full access to her once she was bent over, and since Darkness wasn’t sure Aqua had ever touched a pair of panties in her life, this meant she was wide open for the taking. And that’s exactly what Kazuma did. He took her.

“You can’t be serious, Kazuma!” Aqua protested, but it didn’t stop him from driving his cock into her and thrusting. Darkness wasn’t sure who Aqua thought she was kidding with her show of reluctance. She’d been egging Kazuma on for months now, taunting him about being a virgin NEET and never touching a woman. As far as Darkness was concerned she had been begging for this for a long time, and now Kazuma was giving it to her.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Aqua groaned as Kazuma put his hands on her hips and fucked her over the table, and Darkness wondered if she was even trying to pretend she wasn’t enjoying this now. She knew she wouldn’t have been able to keep up the act. She would have been moaning, begging and wiggling her hips to urge him on as soon as he bent her over the table. Maybe that was why it was Aqua in this position instead of her. Maybe she’d been too obvious about how much she would enjoy being bent over and dominated, and Kazuma preferred the challenge of shutting Aqua’s mouth.

Jealousy rushed through Darkness as she watched Kazuma fuck the blue-haired woman so hard that her breasts shook, and she could hear the slapping of his hips meeting her ass clearly from over here. How she wished it was her that Kazuma was bending over and fucking like this! This was like one of her erotic fantasies come to life; only she was on the wrong side of it. She couldn’t begrudge Aqua too much though. At least she and Kazuma were giving her one heck of a show to watch. She knew this one would be on her mind often in the days and weeks to come when she touched herself.

Aqua’s silly attempts to pretend she wasn’t liking this had been abandoned, and she just rested her upper body on the table and moaned as Kazuma fucked her hard right in the middle of the mansion while fully knowing that Darkness was in the room. It was a bold and brazen move, and Darkness had never wanted him to touch her more. But it was Aqua who had his attention now; Aqua whose body was getting rocked by hard, deep thrusts over the table.

It was Aqua, not Darkness, who squealed in obvious and undeniable orgasmic pleasure in response to the repeated, unrelenting thrusts of Kazuma’s cock deep inside of her. Darkness emitted a quiet, aroused whimper in response, and then groaned louder when Kazuma pulled a hand off of her hip and gave her a hard spank on the ass.

“This virgin NEET is going to cum inside of you, you useless goddess,” Kazuma said. His voice had never sounded more manly or arousing to Darkness.

Aqua groaned, but she’d already been fucked into submission. She did nothing about Kazuma giving her a handful more big thrusts and then cumming inside of her.

“Creampie,” Darkness whispered, unable to believe it. Kazuma hadn’t asked her if it was okay to cum inside of her; he hadn’t given her a choice about it. He didn’t care. He wanted to fuck her and cum in her, so he’d done it. It was by far the most exciting thing Darkness had ever seen.

“Wow,” she heard from behind her. She looked over her shoulder and saw that Megumin was watching as well, looking shocked. She looked aroused too.

“Let that be a lesson to you two as well,” Kazuma said as he pulled out of Aqua. She slumped down onto her knees, head still resting against the table. “If you try to make a fool out of me, you’ll get the same thing as this useless creampied goddess.”

Megumin gasped beside her. Darkness didn’t know what the explosion wizard was thinking, but as for her, she was already scheming ways she could draw the same sort of rage out of Kazuma.

Chapter 84: Not So Nice: Back in Time (MCU)

Summary:

Tony has another woman to claim, not to mention vengeance to claim, and he goes back in time to do it. (Tony Stark/Peggy Carter)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Impregnation, cuckolding (sort of? Like spiritual cuckolding, I guess?)

Chapter Text

Tony didn’t have any particular hatred or even dislike for either of the Peters, Parker or Quill. He’d seduced and impregnated their women simply because he wanted to.

Steve Rogers was different. Once he’d thought of the legendary World War II hero as a friend, but then he’d covered up the truth behind the deaths of his parents and even protected their killer. They’d come back together afterwards to battle Thanos, who posed a threat to anyone and everyone in the galaxy, but Tony had never forgiven or forgotten. He had always planned to find some way to get back at him, some way to make Rogers feel just as shitty as he felt.

Traveling back in time had afforded him with the perfect opportunity. Once he met the love of Captain America’s life, he knew what he had to do. He had to seduce, and of course impregnate, Peggy Carter.

She was wary of him at first. She’d probably been hit on a lot, especially coming up through a male dominated field in the era that she did. But Tony wasn’t like most men, or any other men for that matter. He was charming, he was intelligent, he was perceptive and he was persistent. He’d kept poking and prodding, searching for the right approach that would get her to lower her guard and allow him to swoop in and claim her.

Ironically he’d found that the proper path was by bringing up Steve, who as far as she knew was long dead. A little bit of commiseration over the fallen hero, a sympathetic smile, a tasteful joke and a few subtle reminders of her loneliness worked incredibly well, and it had all led up to this.

Peggy’s panties were down around an ankle and her skirt was hiked up above her ass, which he spanked and squeezed as he fucked her from behind. Her hands rested flat on the desk of her office. This had been the hardest part for him to make happen; fucking in her office was not something a respectable and serious professional like Peggy Carter tended to do. But Tony had been persuasive, and Peggy had been lonely enough and horny enough to cave eventually.

She’d confessed to him that she and Steve had never gotten to this point before his ‘death’, and this meant Tony was not only claiming Steve’s true love but was doing it before Steve himself had ever had a chance to. He was glad she’d been looking away when she admitted to that fact, because Tony’s spontaneous smile might have ruined everything before it could really begin.

Peggy hadn’t caught him though, and now she was bent over her desk and getting fucked hard enough to make her hips dig into the edge of the wood. She didn’t seem to care about the discomfort though, whether it was the wood bumping against her from the front or his hand slapping her ass from the other end. Peggy was lonely, Peggy was horny, and Tony was giving her what her beloved Captain America had never had the time or the balls to do before he went down and woke up decades in the future.

Tony relished the sound of Peggy’s alluring British accent moaning and crying out in pleasure as quietly as she dared, and it was an even sweeter sound since he knew Steve had never heard it and never would. He would never know the pleasure of spanking Peggy Carter’s ass or watching it jiggle as he fucked her from behind. He would never know the excitement of fucking her at work, the thrill of her looking up anxiously at the door any time footsteps passed by it, or the satisfaction of knowing that she was enjoying it too much to even think about asking him to stop despite the danger of being caught. He would never know how tight her pussy felt around his cock, or how she had to stuff her fist into her mouth to stop herself from screaming out loud when she came.

And Steve Rogers would never know the pleasure of burying his cock to the hilt inside of Peggy’s tight cunt and squeezing her hips as he came inside of her. Tony gave it all to her, firing a nonstop barrage of semen into her unprotected womb. Steve Rogers would never get to give his seed to Peggy Carter, but a time traveling Tony Stark just had.

And it had taken root, too. Tony wouldn’t stick around to see the results, but he was a man who trusted his gut, and his gut told him that he had just knocked Peggy up. She might be the love of Captain America’s life, but she would be giving birth to Tony Stark’s child in about nine months.

Tony couldn’t be there to watch it happen though. He had his own time to get back to. That wouldn’t stop him from holding onto this memory though.

Steve had lied to Tony about the murder of his parents, and then protected their killer. Now, at last, he’d gotten his revenge.

Some people said to turn the other cheek when you’ve been wronged, but as Tony would attest, revenge was far sweeter than forgiveness.

Chapter 85: The Sweetest Sound (Kill la Kill)

Summary:

Like any good mistress, Ryuko always makes sure Satsuki is taken care of, but only after she’s earned it. (Ryuko/Satsuki)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sibling incest, yuri, strap-on

Chapter Text

“Yes! Oh, yes! I’m so close, Ryuko; so close!”

Ryuko knew what that meant; more importantly, she knew how she was going to respond. She’d been driving her hips in quickly, fucking Satsuki hard with the strap-on, but now she stopped. She didn’t pull the fake cock out of her. She just paused with the strap-on buried inside of Satsuki, letting her feel the size of it but not giving her the back and forth she needed. Satsuki whined low in the back of her throat, like a child who’d had her favorite toy taken away from her.

“No fair!” she cried. “I was going to cum!”

“Yes you were,” Ryuko said, nodding down at her. “But did I give you permission to do that?”

“N-no,” Satsuki admitted, looking away in shame.

“That was bad of you, Satsuki,” she said sternly. “Very bad. If you want to cum you have to earn it.”

This was not the first time tonight that Ryuko had fucked Satsuki right up to the very edge of orgasm only to pull back and leave her wanting. Satsuki whined and complained every time, and while her frustration was probably becoming increasingly more genuine as the fucking and edging continued, she’d known what she was getting into. It was all part of the game.

Ryuko was still amazed that someone as perfect as Satsuki Kiryuin would let her do this to her. It was a thought that had entered her mind every day since they’d first become lovers and she was sure she would still be asking herself the same question years and decades from now. But it seemed even more improbable on days like today. Ryuko felt so fortunate any time she had the opportunity to show Satsuki how much she loved her, but when Satsuki allowed herself to be dominated? When she permitted Ryuko to fuck her, to dominate her, to edge her? It felt surreal every time Ryuko fucked Satsuki right up to the point of orgasm only to pull back, and Satsuki begged for more.

“Please let me cum!” Satsuki begged. “Please, mistress, please! I need it, please!” Ryuko loved when she talked like that, and loved it even more when she called her mistress. Satsuki knew that, which was the entire point.

“You’ll have to earn it,” she said.

“Please,” Satsuki whined. “I’ll do anything; just tell me!”

“Show me how much you love me,” Ryuko challenged her. “Show me how devoted you are to your mistress.”

“Yes, mistress!” Satsuki ran her hands down Ryuko’s bare back, and brought them to rest on her ass. “You’re so strong, mistress.” She squeezed Ryuko’s ass in both hands, making Ryuko groan. “You’re so big and strong.” She turned her head and kissed Ryuko’s shoulder, then moved both her lips and one of her hands to her bicep. “I feel so safe, knowing I have such a strong mistress to take care of me.”

Satsuki kissed her bicep, and down her arm to her fingers. Then she ran her hands down her body to Ryuko’s abs, which she rubbed with a smile. “My mistress. My strong protector. My strong lover.”

As if simply being inside of her wasn’t motivation enough, Satsuki had to go and touch and kiss her with such devotion, and look up into her eyes with such trust. Her words, her caresses and her kisses drove Ryuko on, bringing her to not only start moving again but to fuck her even harder and deeper than before. She wanted to be who Satsuki seemed to genuinely believe she was. She wanted to take care of her and protect her, even though she knew Satsuki was more than strong enough to take care of herself. She wanted to love Satsuki, and she wanted Satsuki to love her in return even though she could have any person in the world that she wanted.

She wanted to please Satsuki and hear her cry out in pleasure and after a few more minutes of deep thrusting they were at that point again. She could see the question in Satsuki’s eyes as she wondered whether she would be allowed to go all the way this time, or if pleasure would be yanked away from her yet again at the last possible moment. While Ryuko was tempted to do it one more time just to keep this moment going for as long as it possibly could, she couldn’t deny her love any longer. Satsuki needed her, needed the pleasure she insisted only Ryuko could give her, and she wasn’t about to let her down now.

When Ryuko kept pumping and she realized it would be the real thing this time, Satsuki’s eyes widened and she panted in her ear.

“Yes, mistress!” she moaned. “Yes, I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum for you! You’re going to make me cum!

If there was a sweeter sound in the world than Satsuki moaning in ecstasy into her ear, Ryuko had yet to hear it. She kept going as long as she possibly could, until Satsuki’s pleasure finally died down and she sighed. Knowing it would become too intense for her sensitive body to deal with, Ryuko pulled out of her with some regret, pulled the strap-on off and began to clean up.

“I love you, mistress,” Satsuki said, smiling up at her before she rested her head against the pillow beneath her and closed her eyes.

Okay, Ryuko may need to revise her earlier thought. That was the sweetest sound in the world.

Chapter 86: For the Dynasty (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Lyanna and Jon must breed. She’s surprisingly okay with it. (Lyanna/Jon)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Parent/child incest, breeding

Chapter Text

Up and down, up and down. The repetitive motion was simple, and yet for Lyanna it meant everything. This wasn’t the first time she had been on top of a man, raising and lowering her hips on his cock and making him groan. This wasn’t even the first time she’d done so with the specific goal of getting pregnant in mind. But this time was different than all of the other times that had come before it.

This time it wasn’t Rhaegar she was fucking with the intent to be bred, but Jon.

The crazy circumstances that had put them into this position didn’t matter to her, not now. All that mattered was that she needed to be bred, and Jon needed to be the man to do it. It was up to them to continue the Targaryen dynasty. This was their duty. It was a good thing that doing her duty to the realm was so fun.

Jon’s cock was the biggest she’d ever seen, much less had inside of her. She didn’t have all that much reference for the former, and even less for the latter, but she knew enough to know that Jon had been blessed by the old gods and the new when it came to this. His cock felt so good inside of her; good enough that even if she’d had any doubts or reluctance remaining about this heading in, they would have been eradicated solely by the physical feeling it was giving her.

She knew this was Jon’s first time, and that was why she was taking care of everything. He would have plenty of time to get good at this and learn how to please her later. Even if this first attempt at breeding her worked, it wasn’t like they could afford to stop at just one. Securing a dynasty required more than one heir, after all. There would be countless chances for Jon to learn exactly how to take charge and do this himself. But for this first time, Lyanna was more than happy to take the lead.

Jon seemed to be pretty happy about it too. His eyes held a wide-eyed expression as he stared up at her and watched her move. She could see his eyes tracking her breasts as they bounced up and down along with the rest of her body.

“Go ahead and touch them,” she said, smiling. She took his hands in hers and brought them up to rest on her tits. He just held still without moving his hands at first, but that wouldn’t do at all. “Don’t be shy. Squeeze them. They’re yours to play with, now and forever.”

Jon took her advice and gave her tits a quick squeeze, and then, liking that very much, gave them another, harder one.

“That’s it, just like that. Just like that!”

Jon, emboldened, kept squeezing her breasts, and eventually decided he’d like to get his hands on her arse as well. Lyanna encouraged it all. He was welcome to touch her wherever he liked. Absolutely nothing was off limits for them anymore. This was their new life now, and she was already enjoying the benefits of the new relationship between her and her son.

Jon began to groan, and Lyanna recognized what it meant. He might have only been the second man she’d ever fucked but she still knew enough about men to understand he was about to cum. It was rather quick, but that was to be expected. This was his first time, and while Rhaegar had already had children and thus was obviously not a virgin by the time Lyanna had first been with him, she was given to understand that men didn’t last long their first time inside of a woman.

“You’re close, aren’t you, baby?” she asked. He frowned and bit his lip, obviously wishing he could hold on longer, but she shook her head quickly. “It’s okay. Don’t fight it. Let go. You need to give me that seed.” He still looked reluctant, so she decided to make it clear that this was exactly what she wanted from him right now. “Do it! Do it, Jon! Breed me! Put a babe in me! Do it now!”

She held his face in her hands, not letting him look away from her. She wanted him to see that she meant it; that there was no reason for him to be ashamed for doing what nature intended him to do. That, plus the obvious physical element of her body bouncing on his cock and introducing him to the joys of sex, was more than Jon could hope to withstand. He squeezed her arse desperately, grunted and thrust his hips up into her as he filled her with his seed.

“Ooh, yes!” she cooed as she felt it rush into her. “Give it to me! Give it all to me, baby!”

She enjoyed it. She enjoyed it even more than she’d expected to, in fact, because to her surprise she joined him in orgasm. It hit her suddenly, almost without her even realizing it, and she gasped out as the pleasure shot through her.

The bigger surprise came when, just a few minutes after she’d rolled off of him and cuddled into his side, she felt Jon’s cock harden all over again and poke her belly. She barely had time to react before he rolled her over onto her back and got into position, but she smiled and nodded at him, encouraging him to do it.

They would need to make several tries at this until they were sure his seed had done its work and bred her, and it wasn’t going to take long at all for him to have another go at it.    

Chapter 87: The Subtle Path: Celebrating Victory (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Tom Riddle, champion of the muggleborn, is now the Minister of Magic. At his victory party he is instantly attracted to a beautiful young muggleborn witch. (Tom Riddle/Lily Evans)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Age difference, AU, aged up character

Chapter Text

Tom Riddle accepted handshakes and hearty congratulations on his new appointment as the Minister of Magic with a gracious smile on his face and a friendly word for all who had supported him on his road to the top of the Ministry.

“Tom, m’boy!” Slughorn looked as proud as if he had been Tom’s father. He wasn’t, of course; Tom Riddle Senior was dead, killed by Tom’s own hand when he was sixteen, not that anyone else knew that. Tom had covered his tracks well.

“Horace, my dear friend and mentor,” he said, flashing a charming smile at his former professor and head of house. “Thank you for coming to the party. I couldn’t have made it here without you.”

Slughorn gushed and shook his hand, but Tom’s attention was quickly drawn to the pretty young redhead just over Slughorn’s shoulder. He looked to the girl expectantly, waiting to be introduced. She was obviously here with Slughorn, and Tom knew the man well enough to know that an introduction was coming. Likely she was a new recruit to the Slug Club. That would serve his purposes very well, because one look at this pretty young thing had Tom convinced she was someone he wanted to get to know.

“Tom, may I introduce you to Lily Evans, who just graduated from Hogwarts. Head Girl, top marks in her year, and one of the brightest young potioneers I have ever had the honor of teaching.”

“Miss Evans.” Tom took her by the hand and gallantly placed a kiss on the back of her hand, delighting in the way she blushed. “It is my honor to meet you.”

“The honor is mine!” she blurted out. “I’m a huge admirer of yours. I have been ever since I heard your speech on Christmas day three years ago about muggleborn equality.”

Ah, so she was a muggleborn then. Perfect. His choice not to court violent blood purists like the Malfoys and Blacks and instead become a champion of muggleborn and half-bloods had been a subtler path to the sort of control and power that he wanted, but with his easy appointment to Minister sealed it had certainly worked. It had also earned him the admiration of this beautiful and brilliant young witch.

“I believe we’re going to become very close acquaintances, Miss Evans,” he said. “I could always use bright young minds like you by my side as we look to change this country for the better.”

The adoration in her eyes said it all. Oh, this was going to be fun.

--

Lily Evans obviously didn’t have that much experience with kissing, but she gave it her all if nothing else. And then she’d surprised even Tom by dropping down to her knees in front of him and fishing his cock out without even being asked.

He’d thought it would take considerably more seduction and sweet talking to get her to do anything even close to this, but her admiration for him ran deeper than he thought. She seemed to glow with happiness at having his attention on her, and had practically jumped at the chance to speak with him in his study in private about her post-Hogwarts plans.

He really hadn’t needed to do much at all to get her in this position, but he wouldn’t complain. Few things could excite him like a pretty young witch on her knees in front of him, and Lily Evans looked right at home down there. She looked so cute taking his cock between her lips and trying to suck on it, but he could immediately tell that she had never been in this position before. Cute though she was, this amateurish blowjob would not be able to satisfy him, and he did have a party to return to.

“If it’s alright with you, Miss Evans, I’d like to take over and speed this along.” She nodded as best she could with her mouth around his cock, and he took it from there. He put his hands on the back of her head and started to fuck her face, sliding his cock into her mouth and down her throat. He was not gentle with her. His balls smacked against her chin and she gagged around his cock as he forced her to swallow all of it. He wasn’t worried about her objecting to it though. He’d seduced enough women like Lily Evans to know that she was going to let him do whatever he wanted with her. She revered him and respected him. She was drawn to him, or at least to the public persona he had carefully crafted for himself, and she would allow a great man such as him to use her however he wanted, if only it meant she could be close to him.

It was a situation he was more than happy to exploit, and exploit it he did by fucking Lily’s face and making her choke on his cock. This was much better than her clueless attempt to blow him had been; he would actually be able to get off in time to make it back to the party now.

He considered pulling out and coating her face in his cum, but he decided to give her an early test instead. Without warning, he pulled her head in and held his cock down her throat while he came. Lily took it all as best she could, and the little bit of cum and spit sticking to her chin when he pulled back did not upset him in the least. He hated having to spell it away, but he couldn’t allow her to return to the party looking like that.

“Yes, I think you and I are really going to get along well, Miss Evans,” he said, helping her back to her feet. “Now straighten your robes so we can return to the party.”

Chapter 88: Arya's Expensive Bride (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Arya's late night browsing for masturbation material has long-lasting, and expensive, consequences. (Arya Stark/Bella Rivers)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Modern AU, prostitution, femslash

Chapter Text

Arya's first clue that something was off came when there was a knock on her door. A large-breasted brunette stood on the other side, and after a second Arya realized it was the same woman she'd masturbated to the previous night when she was horny and browsing online for a beautiful woman to fantasize about.

"Hi, I'm Bella Rivers!" the woman said brightly. "I am your mail order bride, flown in from the Riverlands!"

Wait, mail order bride? That couldn't be right! She thought that 'choose your bride' layout on the website had just been to enhance the fantasy of making one of these women yours. She'd never imagined it was actually real!

(Needing to put in your credit card info and home address probably should have been a sign that something was off, and if not that, the exorbitantly high price definitely should have. But in her defense she had gotten incredibly drunk at her cousin Jon's wedding, and had continued after getting home.)

Oh well; she would just have to try and get the charge on her card dropped and explain it had been a mistake. But first she had to send away the beautiful, big-breasted bimbo standing on her doorstep.

"Listen, Bella, I think there's been a mistake," she began.

"Oh, there's no mistake, Arya," the woman said. "I'm at the right address, and I recognize your picture. I'm all yours."

"But I didn't--"

"The money is non-refundable," Bella said, "so you might as well let me in."

Arya was still reeling over the words 'non-refundable', and so did not resist when Bella slipped past her and closed the door. She was brought out of her stupor when Bella took her hands and led them to her breasts. She'd seen those massive tits in all their glory last night, wishing she could feel them through the computer screen, and now here they were.

"They feel nice, right?" Bella said, and Arya just nodded dumbly. "Most people can't believe they're real when they see them, but they're all natural. Go ahead and squeeze them. Test for yourself. They're all yours." All hers? Well, she had said the money was non-refundable...

Arya had never squeezed a more perfect pair of breasts. None of her previous girlfriends were anywhere near this stacked, and her own chest could not compare either. She couldn't help but squeeze them, and squeeze them, and squeeze them some more, delighting in their feel even in the thin dress the woman was wearing. Bella moaned but did not stop her.

"Would you like to retire to your bed, Miss Stark?" Bella asked as Arya continued to play with her breasts. "I became yours as soon as your payment was processed. There's no need to wait for the actual marriage document to be signed."

This was the moment of truth. Despite what Bella said, there might still be some way out of this if she stopped now. Maybe she could get a refund and get all of this straightened out, but she couldn't go beyond what she'd already done. She had to take her hands off of Bella's tits, apologize and send her on her way.

Arya tore the woman's dress off of her body, showing surprising strength despite her small frame. To her delight, Bella's decision to go braless meant Arya could stare at her bare tits. But she wouldn't be staring for long.

"Let's go to my room."

--

Bella didn't just look the part of an ideal mail order bride. She had also been trained on how to please a woman, something Arya was discovering for herself. The woman knew how to lick a cunt, that was for sure! She'd never felt such skillful tongue work, and she knew that her new bride (that was going to take some getting used to!) was going to give her an orgasm far bigger than her toys, computer and imagination had done the previous night.

Arya wasn't content merely to receive, however. She'd always been a generous lover, and she also happened to love eating pussy. There was nowhere she'd rather be than where she found herself right now: on top of gorgeous, ditsy Bella Rivers, licking her pussy while she rocked her hips and humped Bella's face.

Her fantasy the previous night had been a lot like this, but reality was much better. Obviously the fantasy hadn't included a drunken credit card transaction, a giant hole in her bank account that she would have to work overtime at the dance studio for the next six months to try and repair or a lifelong commitment to this woman who Arya had only seen through a computer screen until today. But actually licking Bella's pussy was far better than licking the dildo had been, and rocking her hips against her face and feeling her tongue on her clit blew humping her pillow and grinding against the vibrator out of the water.

The dildo didn't squirt into her mouth and give her delicious nectar to swallow. And when Arya moaned and had the biggest climax she'd had in years, Bella kept licking her but did so slowly, knowing what she needed in a way that a vibrator never could. She was considerably more expensive than the vibrator, or all of the sex toys Arya had ever owned put together and multiplied by a factor of ten, but at least in that moment of pleasure it felt like money well spent.

This had not been Arya's plan, and she didn't know how she would ever explain this to her friends and family. Her mother especially would be tough; she'd always lamented that Arya had never become a 'proper lady' like her older sister Sansa. But at least at the moment, Arya did not care. She dismounted Bella's face, snuggled against her and took a nap.

Her massive breasts made for the most comfortable pillow Arya had ever purchased. So there was a few more gold dragons saved, anyway.  

Chapter 89: Ant, Wasp and Widow (MCU)

Summary:

Hope suggests something crazy to celebrate after the war. Natasha somehow accepts. (Scott Lang/Hope van Dyne/Natasha Romanoff)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, femdom

Chapter Text

When Hope first suggested this, Scott had laughed it off. As much as the very idea made his cock stand at attention inside of his pants, he knew there was no way she was actually serious. A threesome with her and Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow? It was obviously a joke. Scott had been around Natasha a decent amount since the Snap, and he knew she would probably wrap her strong legs around his head and choke the life out of him if he dared to suggest such a thing. That didn't stop him from staring at her ass in that tight leather she favored any time he thought he could get away with it, but he knew better than to stare too long or even think about saying anything crude or suggestive to her.

But it seemed that Natasha was just as eager to celebrate the defeat of Thanos as everybody else was, and her celebratory mood had led her to do things she wouldn't ordinarily even consider. That was the only explanation he could come up with for the seemingly impossible situation he was now in.

Hope van Dyne, his sexy girlfriend, was mounted on top of him, bouncing away on his cock. That was incredible enough to feel, especially with how long he'd been without her thanks to Thanos. She'd been back for almost a week now, and they'd been in bed plenty to make up for lost time, but he swore he would never take her for granted again, and he never would.

Fucking Hope (or having Hope fuck him, if you wanted to look at it that way) would have been amazing enough on its own, but she wasn't the only woman he had to deal with right now. He couldn't watch Hope ride his cock right now, and while he would usually be quite upset about being robbed of the chance to watch her naked breasts bounce along with her, he couldn't complain about that this time. How could he when the reason he couldn't watch his sexy girlfriend ride him was because his view was obstructed by Natasha Romanoff's pussy?

Natasha had agreed to Hope's crazy idea, but she was joining in on her own terms. She wasn't relying on Scott to give her pleasure; she was taking it for herself. While Scott liked to think that he was decent at licking pussy, Natasha gave him no chance to demonstrate that skill for her. She did everything herself, rocking her hips back and forth and grinding her pussy against his face. Scott had no problem with strong women, or with being used by them. In this sense he and Natasha were a perfect match, at least in the bedroom. She would probably snap and beat the shit out of him five minutes in if they ever tried to date, but she seemed to have plenty of fun humping his face, and Scott had plenty of fun being on the other side of it.

"I still think you made a mistake not taking his cock," Hope said as she impaled herself on said cock and swayed her hips from side to side, moving him around inside of her. "You're missing out." Being the gracious host she was, she had let Natasha take her pick on how she wanted to fuck him, and their guest had announced her decision surprisingly quickly. She'd obviously had her answer prepared beforehand.

"I might take a turn on it later, if you'll let me," Natasha said. "But from the first time I ever met Scott, I've wanted to shut his mouth. Fury probably wouldn't have been happy if I'd done it with my fists, but I don't plan on telling him about the alternative I found."

"Your secret is safe with us," Hope said. "And you can have your turn on his cock whenever you want it."

"I just might take you up on that, but for now I can think of nothing better than squirting all over his face," Natasha said, and she moved her hips even harder against him as she said it, obviously getting off on the idea. Scott kind of got off on it too, if he was being honest.

True to her word, Natasha kept grinding against his face for a few more minutes before she came with a groan, squirting all over him. Scott took it all with pride. If the Black Widow wanted to have some post-war fun by riding his face and cumming all over it, he was more than happy to take it.

Hope wasn't too far behind. Was it just bouncing on his cock that finished her off, or had watching Natasha get off accelerated the process? Either way, Scott knew his girlfriend well enough to tell when she was about to cum even when he couldn't see her, and this might very well have been the biggest orgasm she'd ever had in the time they'd been together. He'd have to thank Natasha for that later. You know, once her pussy lips weren't covering his mouth and he could actually speak again.

For now though, he was a little too busy squirming underneath Hope and moaning into Natasha's pussy as he followed them both into the promised land and came inside of his girlfriend.

Hope climbed off of him soon after he was done, and Natasha quickly followed suit. Hope took one look at her boyfriend's face and started laughing uncontrollably.

"He looks good like that, doesn't he?" Natasha asked with a smirk. "I know I'm going to flash back to this look the next time he does something to piss me off."

Chapter 90: New Professor: The Veela Pet (Harry Potter)

Summary:

After Fleur's efforts to get her into Hogwarts, Gabrielle shows her gratitude to Professor Martin. (Gabrielle/OMC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teacher/student sex, anal sex

Chapter Text

Fleur Weasley nee Delacour had worked hard to make sure her sister's transfer to Hogwarts got approved. The married veela had gotten down on her knees and sucked Professor Martin's cock to help her sister, never knowing that it had been completely pointless. He would have fully supported Gabrielle's transfer even if Fleur had never shown her face. A gorgeous part-veela in his school, under his influence and at his mercy? That was all the incentive he'd ever needed.

Gabrielle had needed shockingly little persuasion to pull off her robes and offer herself up to be used by her professor. Of all of the young women he'd shagged since accepting his post at Hogwarts she had been the easiest to claim by far. She'd practically made the offer herself as a sort of thank you for his support, leaving him to wonder if Fleur might have said something to her.

He'd already enjoyed sweet barely legal Gabrielle's warm mouth and tight veela pussy since she'd arrived, and he'd enjoyed them both multiple times apiece at that. But today was a first. He'd held her back after class, ostensibly to discuss her upcoming essay, but in reality it was so they could break new ground.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Eet is zo deep!" Gabrielle gasped. He couldn't blame her for reacting this way. She'd been an anal virgin before today, and he had plenty of cock with which to stuff her previously untouched bum. And it wasn't like he was taking it easy on her on account of her being a first-timer. Professor Martin didn't do gentle or easy, which was something not only Gabrielle and her sister but also Hermione, Daphne, Narcissa and so many others could attest to.

He had the ethereally gorgeous young veela bent over his desk and was buggering her hard from behind. He did do her the courtesy of using his magic to clean and lubricate her before sticking his cock inside of her, but that was as much for his own benefit as hers. The lubrication helped his cock slide in easier and allowed him to bugger her with much greater speed and force. He needed all the help he could get in that respect, because Gabrielle's virgin veela bum was without a doubt the tightest hole he'd ever fucked.

The professor welcomed the challenge and the pleasure of claiming that tight bum though. He drove his cock into her hard enough to slam her slim hips against the edge of the desk with every thrust, and her smallish perky breasts slid back and forth against the smooth wood. The veela made the cutest little sounds while he sawed his cock in and out of her arse, which she seemed to enjoy more than most anal virgins would have in her position. Maybe it was true that veela truly were made for sex and built to enjoy the feeling of a nice big cock fucking them hard, even in their bum.

Her bum was as cute as the rest of her body too, and he showed his appreciation for it with the occasional spank in between thrusts. She gasped every time his palm struck her gorgeous bottom, but there was never a word of complaint. She took it all, moaning and groaning but never objecting, and he soon found out why. If there had been any doubt remaining in his mind about the inherent sexuality of veela, it would have been resolved as soon as she screamed out in pleasure and he saw her squirt. She not only took the rough buggering without complaint but had gotten off on it. What a perfect little veela toy he'd found for himself!

He hammered her even harder after that, so turned on that he gave it to her with enough force to make the desk shake beneath her. Gabrielle moaned and screamed her way through it, and kept right on moaning when he speared her one final time with his cock and shot his cum into her bowels.

He pulled back slowly, but not before taking a long moment to admire the look of his cock buried deep in her bum. Some of his cum trickled out of her arse when he pulled out, and she slumped over onto the desk.

"Well done, Gabby," he said. He slowly ran his hand down her sexy back, and she sighed. "You've done so well, pet."

"Zank you, professor," she whispered, and he could hear the pride in her voice. She was exhausted for sure, but she was also proud of herself for having satisfied him. Professor Martin chuckled and shook his head. Doing all he could to bring Gabrielle Delacour to Hogwarts had been a no-brainer, but not even he could have imagined just how well she would fit in.

She didn't fit in well with the student body, of course, particularly the girls. Gabrielle was resented by many of her classmates, not only for her looks and for unintentionally distracting their boyfriends with her mere presence but also for how much Professor Martin seemed to favor her. Teacher's pet, they called her, and they were right, though they didn't understand why. She was his pet; she was his to use however and whenever he wanted, and she took it all with zero regret, hesitation or complaint. While there was something to be said for the thrill that came with using his power and influence to bring women under his control, he wasn't about to complain about having a willing veela to serve as the teacher's pet.

Chapter 91: The Helpful VP (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

While everyone else is out, the class president and his helpful VP conduct their business. (Izuku/Momo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub, aged up characters

Chapter Text

"Where has the time gone?" Izuku mused. "Three years as class president, and you as my VP."

Izuku had very nearly suggested that the position go to Iida way back when, but one thing had stopped him: having Momo Yaoyorozu as his VP. He'd noticed the girl's voluptuous body right away, of course; he had eyes. And the way she'd smiled at him and told him she couldn't wait to work with him had convinced him that this was a position he needed to hold onto. To be more specific, she'd said she was happy to spend the next three years working underneath him. Those words had brought Izuku's cock to life, and he'd thought back to them when he briefly considered suggesting that Iida should be the representative of their class instead. His serious friend would have approached the responsibility with all the gravity he approached everything else, but Izuku couldn't get the idea of having big-breasted Momo working underneath him out of his mind. So he'd stayed silent, and they'd spent the last three years working together.

It had been one of the best decisions of his entire life, and he was reminded of this yet again now. All he had to do was look down and watch Momo's head bobbing on his cock to ease any guilt he might have felt about denying Iida the position.

Momo was a calm and collected hero when working as Creati; she used her smarts to formulate strategies and techniques on the fly, and she was capable of ordering heroes around to follow her strategy. But that was when she was working as the hero Creati. When she was alone with Izuku she was just Momo, his submissive little VP, and he was perfectly happy to put her underneath him as often as time allowed.

Right now they were in Aizawa's classroom after school. While the rest of their classmates were out watching a movie together, with Aizawa along as a chaperone, it was the job of the president and VP to prepare the upcoming graduation party. They would get to that later on, but there were more pressing things for them to do with their time first.

After three years as his dutiful and supportive VP, Momo had developed into quite the cocksucker by now. She took his length down her throat easily, now able to pull off the deepthroat that used to give her so much trouble. She'd been tending to his cock with her talented mouth for awhile now, and if he let it go much longer he would cum down her throat. That did have its appeal, and he knew he would be good for another go before long. But the class wouldn't be out forever, and he didn't want to deprive himself of any time that could be better spent fucking her.

"Up on your feet," he said. Momo obediently pulled her mouth off of his cock and got back up off of her knees, letting him see her naked body in all of its splendor. All of the guys (and more than one of the girls) in their class had dreamed about seeing all of Momo and getting their hands on the few bits that her revealing hero costume didn't cover, but only her president had ever had the privilege. And he was going to indulge that privilege again, here and now.

"Up on the desk," he said. "On your back."

She got into position and he dragged her into place so her legs hung over the edge of Aizawa's desk. That made it easy for him to guide his cock into position and slide it into her. She was already wet for him, so his passage was made even easier.

He wasted no time and got straight into fucking her. It wasn't like she needed any prep work or foreplay, and she didn't need time to adjust to his size. His submissive VP had taken his cock too many times to count by now, and she was probably as addicted to this as he was. She moaned happily as he swiftly started driving his cock deep inside of her. He rocked her sexy body back and forth on Aizawa's desk with the force of his thrusts, and her massive breasts bounced around wildly. While they had experimented with all sorts of positions, Izuku kept found himself returning to the ones that left her breasts free to bounce, or otherwise put them in easy range for him to grab, squeeze and suck on. Her entire body was sexy from head to toe, but her boobs were truly one of a kind and remarkable even among the ridiculous hot women that made up their class.

"Give it to me, Deku!" she panted, smiling up at him brightly and flashing her perfect white teeth. "Give me your dick, class prez! Fuck your helpful VP!"

She had always been obsessed with the idea of being helpful and giving him whatever he needed, and since what he needed most was to fuck her on their sensei's desk, he was happy to indulge her obsession. He slammed into her hard, pounding into his VP and desecrating Aizawa's desk (and not for the first time, or even the second or third.)

He pulled out before he was done, but not out of any worries of impregnation. He'd cum inside of her plenty of times, and he'd do so plenty of times in the future as well, but he had a different target in mind. He pulled her off of the desk, propped her up against the side of it and fired the entirety of his load across her breasts. He'd covered them both with his seed long before he was done, and it dripped between them and down her chest.

"Was I a helpful VP?" she asked, ignoring the mess he'd made on her chest and smiling at him.

"I couldn't have asked for anyone more helpful," he assured her, which caused her smile to grow.    

Chapter 92: Jon's Reward (Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Sansa offers Jon a reward for his service: her, any way he wants her. He accepts, but not exactly how she expected him to. (Sansa Stark/Jon Snow)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cousin incest, rough oral

Chapter Text

“Anything I want?”

“Yes,” Sansa said. “Anything you want, Jon. You deserve a reward, and I’m your reward. You can do anything you want with me.”

It was a crazy offer, but Sansa was in the mood for something a little crazy. Her ‘husband’, Ramsay, was dead, and the Starks had retaken Winterfell from the Boltons.

Sansa had seen the way Jon looked at her, and there was nothing brotherly whatsoever in that look. She’d come up with the perfect way to reward him, and reward herself at the same time. Her only previous sexual experience was with Ramsay, and she wanted to wash that foul stench off of her body and replace it with something better.

“I accept,” he said, and she grinned at how easily he’d gone along with it. She’d thought he would require more convincing than this, but she wasn’t going to complain. “Kneel.”

She was a bit surprised that he asked her to kneel before even asking her to take her dress off, but if this was what he wanted this was what he would get. She’d promised, after all. She got down on her knees in front of him and looked up at him, waiting to see what he would do next with more than a little anticipation.

Sansa gasped when Jon removed his breeches and smallclothes and she got her first look at his cock. She was not an expert on cocks by any means, but she knew enough to confidently say that Jon’s was very large, and very nice. She couldn’t wait to feel it inside of her.

“I don’t want any risk of a bastard,” Jon said.

“There are teas,” she informed him, but he shook his head.

“I’m not taking any chances.”

Sansa frowned, not sure how they were supposed to do this if he wasn’t willing to take that risk. Then he reached his hands down to grab her long red hair, and his cock brushed back and forth across her lips.

“Open your mouth,” he said, as if she hadn’t already understood what he wanted from her. She might never have done it before, but she wasn’t ignorant to what some women did with their mouths. It wasn’t something she’d had any practice with, but she would just have to do her best to figure it out as she went along.

Jon shoved his cock into her open mouth quickly, and it wasn’t a gentle insertion either. He slid a healthy portion of his cock into her right away, and her eyes widened at the unexpected pace.

This wound up being a sign of things to come, because as it turned out she wasn’t going to have to worry about figuring out what to do. No real effort was required on her part; Jon did all of the work instead. He held her hair tight and thrust his hips aggressively. He drove his cock into her mouth and down her throat, pulled back and went right back in to do it again. His cock, which was every bit as long and thick as it looked, plugged her throat and made her gag as he forced it down her throat over and over again. His balls smacked against her chin every time, her ears were tearing up and spit and drool ran down her face as she was overwhelmed. It was a wet, messy encounter. This was no blowjob; this was Jon skull fucking her.  It was more than Sansa had been prepared for and she struggled to keep up with it; in that way it reminded her of Ramsay.

The key difference was that she wanted this. She might not have been expecting Jon to demand her mouth instead of her cunt, or to use it so roughly once he got it, but now that it was happening she could think of nothing better. Jon was in the mood to get aggressive with her after the stress and anger and brutal euphoria of the Battle of the Bastards, and Sansa felt the same way. She’d expected Jon to make love to her, but it seemed far more fitting that he was making her gag around his cock instead.

Jon gave her no time to breathe or to think. He was absolutely relentless and single-minded as he pushed towards his goal, and now that Ramsay was dead and Winterfell was theirs once more, his new goal was to fuck her face and throat as hard as he possibly could until he released.

That moment came quickly, which was no surprise given the speed with which he fucked her mouth. It was also a relief for that same reason, because as exciting as this was she didn’t know how much longer she could have lasted.

It turned out to be less of a relief than she’d thought, because she was in no way prepared for what came at the end. She knew a man released seed at the end, obviously, but the amount that Jon fired down her throat was more than she’d thought possible. It just kept coming and coming, and if she’d needed any proof that this was not just her mind playing tricks on her and exaggerating things, there was so much of it that towards the end some of it wound up exploding out of her mouth and even her nose.

“Thank you, Sansa,” Jon said as he took a step back. “I feel sufficiently rewarded.”

Sansa could say nothing; she was far too busy coughing, wheezing and trying to recover from the display of masculine aggression he’d just hit her with. But if she had been able to speak, she would have said two things to him. The first would have been an acknowledgment of the duty he’d done to the North and to her for which he had just been rewarded. The second would have been a question:

When can we do that again?    

Chapter 93: A Gift Deprived (Steins;Gate)

Summary:

Okabe and his gift conduct another experiment, but this time she literally won’t be able to see what’s coming. (Okabe/Kurisu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sensory deprivation, light anal play, spanking

This is Part 4 of the SERN’s Gift series.

Chapter Text

 “This will be a most enlightening experiment,” Okabe said. Even though he was not alone in the room, he was speaking to himself. Only he would be able to hear his words, or anything else for that matter.

He and his trusted lab partner had run a variety of experiments since she was gifted to him. Taking away her range of movement had already been done, but today they were trying to take away something else. Kurisu’s hands were not bound or cuffed, and her legs were not tied to anything. She was up on her hands and knees and could technically move any body part she wished to, though he knew she would not move a muscle until and unless he instructed her to. And it would be tough for her to hear any such instructions right now.

Heavy muffs covered both of her ears, blocking out all sound. Her sight had been taken away as well thanks to the thick blindfold, and he’d even used a ball gag and eliminated her ability to speak. The name of the game in today’s experiment was sensory deprivation, and Okabe couldn’t wait to see the results.

Kurisu grunted into her gag when he put his hands on her hips and slid his cock into her quickly. He wanted to give her as little prior warning as possible. He was hypothesizing that never being able to anticipate what was coming would enhance the rest of her senses and make the rough fuck even more memorable for her. He wouldn’t be able to get her feedback on the success of the experiment until after they had concluded and he removed her ball gag, but for now he would just put maximum effort onto fulfilling his own role in the process.

It didn’t hurt that his role in the experiment was a quite pleasurable one. Making use of Kurisu’s body was always enjoyable, but he took special relish in what he was doing this time. He constantly switched what he was doing in order to keep her guessing. One minute he would be relentlessly driving his cock deep inside of her over and over again, pumping his hips as fast as he could. The next minute he would give her slow, deep pushes and hold himself still inside of her, pausing while he was balls deep and letting her feel it. The next minute he might put less focus on fucking her and instead concentrate on spanking her pale white ass, reasoning that the feeling of palm on rump would probably stand out for her even more than usual since she was never sure when it was coming. Sometimes he might pull his cock out of her entirely, remove all stimulation and let her stew, not feeling any touch on her body and not being able to see or hear what was coming next.

He also amused himself by taking advantage of her lack of hearing in various ways. He would alternate between loudly telling her what was coming and what he was going to do next, knowing she couldn’t hear any of it and was none the wiser, and telling her how filthy she was and how she wasn’t good for anything other than fucking. She would have taken that regardless, but it might have hurt her feelings. She was his willing toy and lab rat, his gift from SERN, but she still preferred it when he told her how much he valued her. It surely would have hurt Kurisu’s feelings to hear that she was nothing but a nice toy to fuck and use however he wished, but thanks to the muffs he was free to insult her as viciously as he pleased without hurting her feelings.

Okabe constantly kept her guessing as to what was coming next, and while he couldn’t wait to talk to her about how all of this had felt to her after they were done, he knew that from his vantage point the experiment was already a rousing success. Towards the end he pounded in and out of her with greater frequency, more concerned with chasing down his pleasure than drawing out the experiment. Kurisu continued to grunt wordlessly into her gag, and made a brand new noise when he gave her one more surprise and slid a single finger inside of her ass without warning.

“I’m going to cum inside of you, Kurisu,” he said. “I’m going to cum inside of my slutty little gift, just how she likes it.” She couldn’t hear a word he was saying, but that didn’t make it any less fun for him to declare it anyway.

Just as he’d promised, he came inside of her seconds later. She’d still been grunting, or moaning, or whatever she’d been doing with the gag inside of her mouth, and she kept going throughout his orgasm, not breaking off until he’d finished and pulled his cock out of her. She didn’t go completely silent even then, but it was more of a panting at that point.

“I can’t wait to discuss the experiment with you so we can share our results,” Okabe said. “But first, I think I’m going to have a little bit more fun with your lost senses.”

She probably felt the bed shift when he got off of it, and then shift again when he returned a few moments later. But the first clue of what he actually intended didn’t come until the paddle smacked down onto her ass and made her jump and moan into her gag.

Chapter 94: Shirai Seizes and Scissors (A Certain Scientific Railgun)

Summary:

Kuroko walks in on Mikoto masturbating, and shoots her shot. (Kuroko Shirai/Mikoto Misaka)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, femslash, scissoring

Chapter Text

When she first returned to the dorm from her evening patrol, Kuroko was sure she'd actually fallen asleep at her desk without realizing it. That was the only possible explanation, because there was no way this was something she'd be seeing outside of her dreams. She rubbed her eyes and slapped herself on both cheeks, but when she looked back into her room she was still treated to the same glimpse of heaven.

Her beloved Onee-sama, Mikoto Misaka, was on her bed without a stitch of clothing on her body, not even those cursed shorts or the far too childish gekota panties Mikoto favored. Her eyes were closed, and one hand played with her small but adorable breast while the other worked between her legs, rubbing a sacred place that Kuroko badly wanted to visit. Whatever Mikoto was picturing while she masturbated, it must have been really good. Her eyes were closed and she was so into it that she didn't notice Kuroko open the door. She had no clue that she was being watched. 

While Kuroko was enthralled by the sight, she couldn't stare at it for long. Looking was great, but her dreams had never stopped at looking. There was a high chance that she was about to get zapped with electricity, but Kuroko had never been presented with a chance like this and she wasn't going to ignore it.

She teleported onto the bed, choosing her target wisely and making sure that her head was between her Onee-sama's spread legs as soon as she hit the bed. Mikoto gasped and flinched in surprise.

"Kuroko, what do you think you're--ohh!"

Kuroko knew that she wouldn't be given much time before her embarrassed and angry Onee-sama would go on the attack, so she went on the attack right away. She cut off Mikoto's protests by running her tongue along the outer lips of her pussy just like she'd always dreamed. While it was something that Kuroko had dreamed of doing for years, she knew she could not take the time to savor her first taste of paradise. She had to overwhelm Mikoto with an onslaught of pleasure right away. Her Onee-sama obviously needed to feel pleasure; that's why she was playing with herself. If Kuroko could give her that pleasure before Mikoto's embarrassment took over and overruled her desires, she could break down her resistance and keep going.

Kuroko Shirai was a woman on a mission, and she wouldn't fail. This was the most important mission of her life, and she gave it her all. She licked Mikoto with a feverish intensity, running her tongue against and inside of her pussy and also paying attention to her clit with some swipes from her tongue and fingers. Mikoto tried to object a few more times, but her confused protests became weaker and more half-hearted every time until she soon stopped and just accepted the pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" The sound of her Onee-sama moaning in climax was the sweetest sound Kuroko had ever heard, and the taste of her juices squirting into her mouth was better than any dessert anywhere in Academy City. Kuroko's dreams had come true, and the reality was even better. But she still wasn't satisfied. Now that she was here, she wanted more. She wanted it all.

Knowing that Mikoto was still reeling from her orgasm, Kuroko stripped out of her clothes in record time and got down on the bed, interlocking her legs with her Onee-sama's so their pussies touched. She had dreamed of getting between Mikoto's legs many times. Sometimes in the dreams she had a cock; she even bought an artificial one that was currently stashed in a drawer just in case she ever had the chance to use it. But she didn't even think of going to get it now. If she left this bed for even a second, it might all be over. She would just have to make do with what she had to work with naturally.

That was by no means difficult. Kuroko had had plenty of dreams that included good old fashioned scissoring with her Onee-sama as well, and she'd thought about it often enough to know what she wanted to do. She wiggled around, gyrating her body and grinding her vulva against Misaka's. Mikoto moved a little bit in response, her body moving instinctively, but it was up to Kuroko to do most of the work. That was more than fine with her. She was happy to do whatever she had to do to live out her dreams in real life and fuck her Onee-sama.

Kuroko's breathing picked up and her body grew hotter the closer she came to orgasm. She'd rubbed, fingered and fucked herself to plenty of orgasms before, and nearly all of them came while imagining a situation much like this with her Onee-sama. But the real thing felt so much better than any fantasy ever could, and rubbing her clit against Mikoto's led her to quickly work her way up to what she could tell would be the highest peak of her entire life.

"Onee-sama!" she cried out when the pleasure hit. "Onee-sama, I love you!"

Mikoto didn't say 'I love you too', or speak any actual words in response to Kuroko's heartfelt declaration. But that was okay. Instead she moaned loudly as the scissoring and the clitoral stimulation brought her to her second orgasm of the evening, and that was as much as Kuroko could have ever asked for. She'd made her Onee-sama climax twice in one night, and if there had ever been a better way to pass an evening Kuroko had yet to find it.

Chapter 95: Not So Nice: Hoping for Impregnation (MCU)

Summary:

Tony's next target is the Wasp, and she and Ant-Man give him all the leverage he could ever ask for. (Tony Stark/Hope van Dyne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Blackmail, cheating, impregnation

Chapter Text

Why did Tony target Hope van Dyne? He didn't have the same animosity for Scott Lang that he did for Steve Rogers. Sure, Ant-Man had sided with Captain America during the whole civil war incident, but that wasn't something Tony particularly cared about anymore.

He didn't pursue Hope for personal payback, but simply because she was a sexy woman, and more importantly she was a taken woman. He'd been walking down this path for some time now, and it had become something of a quest by now. Sometimes he had a personal reason to pursue someone, but largely he was doing this for no reason other than out of a desire to knock up the hottest taken women in the universe.

Unlike Peggy Carter, who had fallen to some subtle manipulation on his part, Hope had required a more blunt and confrontational approach. He hadn't been able to seduce her into his bed and had instead needed to resort to good old fashioned blackmail. It was less elegant than his usual playbook, but her father had instilled a distrust of Stark Industries and Tony personally into Hope. So what he hadn't been able to do with seduction had been accomplished through threats.

"Bend over a little more," he said. "I want that ass sticking out more."

Hope muttered under her breath but pressed her hands against the table more firmly and bent lower down, causing her ass to stick out more prominently.

"That's much better," he said. He gave her ass a smack. "You keep being a good girl like this and I won't need to press charges against you and Scott for your recent failed heist." He'd been searching for a good way to get to Hope, and then she had Scott had handed it to him by breaking into his lab and stealing a new piece of tech that was still in the testing stages and not ready to be shared yet. They hadn't known he'd recently upgraded his security system and captured clear footage of them. Even though they were heroes in their own right, the government wouldn't turn a blind eye if it was Tony Stark himself making the complaint against them. Hope could either agree to his demands or Scott could head back to jail, and she could join him.

"Nothing to say?" he asked. "That's fine. I don't need you to talk. I just need you to bend over so I can fuck you." He'd been thrusting into her for several minutes already, but now he gave it to her even harder. He gave the Wasp deep and forceful thrusts that rocked her hips against the edge of the table and made her groan. This wasn't the first time she'd let him fuck her as part of their agreement; far from it. But she was so responsive every time. As much as she tried to hide it, her body reacted to the pounding he always gave her.

"You can go ahead and moan if you want to," he said. "There's no one here but you and me. No one else has to know how much you enjoy this." Well, he would be able to watch the footage later on the cameras that were secretly recording it, and from over ten different angles at that. But she didn't need to know that. "I wonder if you groan like that when you get fucked at home."

"Don't..." she whined. She was trying to tell him not to humiliate her by throwing her infidelity in her face, but he deliberately took it another way.

"You don't?" he said. "That's a shame. Too bad for you that you're dating an ant, I guess.  But hey, don't worry about it. You can always come to me when you're ready for a real fuck from a real man."

Hope groaned in dismay, and then groaned for an entirely different reason when he put his hand on the back of her head, pressed her face into the table and held it there while he fucked her hard. Taunting her was fun, but fucking her was the real draw here. Tony had always been a playboy but his recent fetish for fucking the wives and girlfriends of his fellow heroes gave him a high that hooking up with A-list actresses and centerfold models had never compared to.

"So listen, I don't know if Scott has any idea of what you're having to do to buy my silence, but I have a feeling you're going to have to tell him sooner or later. It's only a matter of time before I knock you up, if I haven't already." He always came inside of her, and one of the conditions of their agreement was that she could take no form of birth control at any point. "You'll have a little bit of time, but eventually he's going to notice you're preggo, don't you think?"

"Not if you don't impregnate me," she said, though it was muffled by the table. Tony chuckled. He thought about all of the women he'd knocked up already, and all of the ones he still planned to get to.

"Yeah, good luck with that," he said, and a few seconds later he was cumming inside of Hope. Hopefully his sperm would do the trick this time if it hadn't already, because it would feel very poetic if this wound up being the time he knocked her up.

"So I've been thinking," he said afterwards, as he cleaned up. "You ever tried to use that whole size-shrinking thing during sex? Because having a little miniature hope spooning my cock while I go about my day sounds like it could be pretty fun."

Chapter 96: A Submissive Interrogation (MCU)

Summary:

Natasha decides to turn on the charm to get the info she needs out of the mysterious Captain Marvel. It works, but not as she expects. (Natasha Romanoff/Carol Danvers)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femslash, femdom, face riding

Chapter Text

Natasha stared at Carol Danvers, who stared back without flinching. Most people would have at least reacted a little bit when the Black Widow attempted to interrogate them, but the woman who introduced herself as Captain Marvel obviously wasn't intimidated.

She didn't know what to make of this strange woman who had apparently been in contact with Director Fury before he lost the coin flip and was on the wrong side of the snap. Fury had never mentioned her to Natasha, but then Fury was never completely open with anyone about anything. For him to reach out to Carol Danvers in that moment told Natasha that she was someone of great importance, but she needed to know more about her before she was willing to trust her. She needed more information.

Carol wasn't exactly forthcoming with the information Natasha wanted though, and she'd quickly given up intimidation and other standard information gathering techniques as obviously ineffective with this woman. She would have to get creative.

Then she hit upon an idea. By her own admission, Carol was too busy traveling the galaxy to have much time for fraternizing. But she still had to have urges like any other being, surely. If intimidation wouldn't work, maybe seduction would loosen Captain Marvel's lips.

"I'm jealous of your suit," Natasha said, putting on her best flirty smile and slowly reaching out to touch the colorful costume Carol had shown up in. "Now to mention the way you fill it out." She let her hand run down the other woman's arm, and Carol stared at it with an upturned eyebrow but said and did nothing to stop her. Maybe she was on the right track.

"Wait until you see what I look like without it," Carol said. Yes, she was definitely on the right track.

--

This was not the plan. Natasha's goal had been to seduce Carol into giving up her secrets, but any seduction would have required her to have some degree of control over the situation. And it was hard to pretend you were in control when someone was sitting on your face and grinding their pussy against you.

It had gone south almost immediately. One minute Natasha was playing the seductress, and the next Carol picked her up like she was weightless, tossed her down onto the table and climbed on top of her. Natasha was not used to being manhandled (or make that womanhandled) like this. She was almost always the dominant one when she had sex, and even on the rare occasions where her partner got on top, it happened only because Natasha allowed it to.

Carol hadn't needed Natasha to allow her to do anything. She'd decided to act, she'd decided to respond to Natasha's flirtations by throwing her down and taking what she wanted, and she had the strength to do so. The Black Widow wasn't often on the defensive, at least not for long, but this Captain Marvel had thoroughly taken control of this situation. She was taking what she wanted, and every time she rocked her hips and dragged her pussy across Natasha's face it was like she was literally rubbing her face in her defeat.

Defeat had never tasted so good though. Carol might have been sexually frustrated due to her travels around the universe but she was not the only one. Natasha had been so busy trying to keep the tattered remains of SHIELD together that she had no time for even casual sexual flings, and having her head buried between the legs of a woman as sexy as Carol Danvers was something she hadn't experienced in years. And she'd never had anyone, man or woman, sit on her face and dominate her like this before.

Natasha had given in quickly. She couldn't overpower this woman, and honestly she was tired of all the responsibility she'd had to shoulder recently. It felt so freeing to just let go of the wheel, relax and allow Captain Marvel to have her way with her. It had to feel good for Carol too, because she was quite expressive throughout it all. She moaned and sighed and stroked Natasha's red hair while she rode her face, and she wiggled and writhed on top of her with increasing force and passion the longer she went on.

"That's a good little Widow," Carol said, giving her hair another pat while she rocked her hips back and forth. For some strange reason her patronizing tone actually turned Natasha on even more. When people looked down on her like this she usually put them in their place very quickly, but here and now with Carol she found herself giving in and accepting the submissive position the blonde had put her in.

"Here it comes, Natasha," Carol said a few minutes later. "Here it comes, you little slut!" She grabbed Natasha's hair in both hands and pulled hard enough to hurt, though she was likely not even attempting to do so. She was just so strong that she could make Natasha feel it without even trying.

"I think we're going to get along great, little Widow," Carol said as she pulled her hips off of Natasha's sticky face. "Now let's get to know each other a little better."

Maybe this had worked out, even if it hadn't gone exactly according to plan. If Natasha was still going to get the information she needed out of Carol, she could count this as a win. And if she had to get thrown down and have her face ridden in order to get that information, well, so much the better.

Chapter 97: Punishing the Explosion Freak (Konosuba)

Summary:

Emboldened by claiming Aqua, Kazuma decides to punish the mage of the party next. (Kazuma/Megumin)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, rough sex

Chapter Text

Punishing the useless goddess with his cock was not an experience Kazuma would soon forget. He also wouldn't forget the looks he'd seen on the faces of Darkness and Megumin when he finished with her and warned them that they would get the same thing. That Darkness would be aroused by the idea was obvious given her personality, and she had been trying to get him to 'punish' her ever since. He might get around to doing so eventually, but it was Megumin who he set his sights on first. And he'd decided that today was the day.

"Thanks, Kazuma," she muttered as he stepped back into the mansion. She was currently clinging to him, having hitched another piggyback ride after exhausting herself by casting her explosion magic during a mission. He was already full of adrenaline, and feeling those small breasts pressed against his back was enough to push him into action.

"We could have won that fight a lot easier if you actually made the most of your proficiency with magic instead of wasting all of your skill points on explosions," he growled.

"But Kazuma, explosion magic cannot be topped!" Megumin declared. "There is nothing better!"

"It would be better if you could cast more spells, or even if you could cast it more than once without depleting your mana!" he countered. "Instead I have to carry your useless body around because you don't even have the strength to stand!" He dropped her so she was on her back on the floor, and then started stripping her clothes off. "Now I'm going to punish you."

"Kazuma--" she gasped, but he shook his head.

"You're going to make yourself useful for a change." He stripped himself quickly, and he smacked his hard cock down onto her face. "Suck it, you explosion freak." He ran his cockhead across her lips until she opened her mouth and let him in.

Megumin tried to suck him, and while her wrapping her lips around his tip and suckling felt pretty good, Kazuma wasn't in the mood to be patient with her amateurish oral work. He held the sides of her head and fucked her face, thrusting his cock down her throat and making her choke on it. The sound of her gagging around his dick while her throat tried to expel it was far more satisfying than the death cries of the beast they had killed, though he wasn't sure if it was better than his balls smacking against her chin.

He kept going, uncaring about her struggles to breathe and her difficulty in taking his cock down her throat. He didn't stop until he felt his orgasm approaching, but even this was not done out of any mercy towards her. He pulled his cock out of her throat, and while she coughed and gasped for air he took aim and came all over her face.

If Megumin thought her punishment was complete, she was about to learn otherwise. His cock recovered quickly, and he scooted down her body, spread her legs and shoved it inside of her. Megumin grunted at the sudden penetration, but much like when he fucked her throat, Kazuma didn't care about her comfort. This was all about him.

Fucking Aqua had been fun, but she was nowhere near as tight as Megumin. The explosion freak's pussy gripped him so well, and he was almost certain that this had to be her first time. That he was the first man to fuck this tight little body was a major turn-on for Kazuma. He pumped into her with relish, watching her petite body shake along with his thrusts. His hips smacked against her small butt cheeks and he reached down to grab onto her chest. She had never really developed much of a rack, not like her friend Yunyun, but he was still happy to grab her little tits and squeeze them possessively.

Megumin stared into his face and moaned loudly, and he felt her cunt squeeze around him. He laughed as he realized what was happening.

"Are you cumming, Megumin?" he asked. She blushed and looked away, but her continued moans answered the question for her. "Feels much better than any stupid explosion, right?"

Megumin shook her head, but she couldn't stop the moans brought on by her climax. Kazuma fucked her faster, driven forward by the way she tightened around him, and it only took a few more thrusts before he was cumming inside of her.

"That'll teach you to be more useful next time!" he said as he pulled his cock out of her. "Maybe you'll remember this and put some skill points into something other than explosions for a change!"

Since he and Megumin had come in just behind Aqua and Darkness, it went without saying that they had both still been in the room when he started in on Megumin's punishment. He looked over at them both now, and confirmed that they had both stayed around. Aqua was standing off to the side, blushing but looking back and forth between his dick and Megumin's nude, well-fucked body.

As for Darkness, her reaction had been far stronger. She was sitting in a chair, her armor stripped off and her fingers plunging into her cunt. Based on the stickiness he could see on her inner thighs, Kazuma assumed she had already made herself cum at least once. She grunted when she noticed Kazuma looking at her.

"Not fair!" she whined. She continued to finger herself, not ashamed at having him watch her. "You creampied Aqua, and now you creampied Megumin! But what about me?! Where's my creampie punishment, Kazuma?!"

Chapter 98: Betraying with Blood Traitors (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Narcissa is angry with Lucius, and gets back at him with the help of a couple of blood traitors. (Narcissa/Bill Weasley/Charlie Weasley)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Double penetration, cheating

Chapter Text

It was only the social graces and acceptable public behavior that had been impressed upon her since she was very young that prevented Narcissa Malfoy from screaming in frustration as she walked through the streets of Hogsmeade. She might be going incognito by wearing a heavy cloak that concealed most of her features, but she still had her pride as the Lady of a noble pureblood house.

The source of her frustration, as it so often was, was the Lord of the aforementioned noble pureblood house. Lucius had been obstinate about pledging their support to the Dark Lord's cause if the rumors were true and Barty Crouch Jr. succeeded in restoring him to his former glory via the ongoing Triwizard Tournament. Narcissa had had enough of tying her family's future to that insane tyrant. (Not that she particularly cared about the fate of blood traitors or the muggleborn, but she'd already watched the Dark Lord fail once, at the hands of a baby apparently.) Lucius would not listen to her sound arguments about maintaining careful neutrality and supporting the winning side at the end, and once again the fate of the Malfoys would be tied to the Dark Lord's success or failure.

Narcissa was here in the Hog's Head to try and forget about her frustration with a stiff drink (or several stiff drinks, if necessary.) She accepted her first mug and downed nearly half of it in one swallow, and was about to take care of the rest when raucous laughter at a nearby table drew her attention.

She couldn't remember their names off the top of her head, but the two young men sharing a laugh had the look of Weasleys; probably Arthur's two eldest, if she had to guess. One was tall and thin, had his hair tied back in a ponytail and wore a fang earring. The other was short and stocky, and with his sleeves pulled back Narcissa could see his muscular arms. They were both handsome, in a rough sort of way.

Normally Narcissa would have turned her nose up at them and insulted them if she'd deigned to speak with them at all, but normally Narcissa wouldn't have been in a place like the Hog's Head. As she looked at the two Weasley men, and as she thought about how Lucius' lip would curl at the sight of them or at the mere mention of Arthur Weasley and his brood, a wicked smile spread on her face. She wasn't going to ignore the Weasley men. No, she was going to give them far more of her attention than they deserved. They were going to have the time of their lives--and she was going to make a cuckold of Lucius.

She put her drink down, threw off her heavy cloak and walked over to their table with a sultry smile on her face.

--

Her seduction had gone splendidly. It had taken her some time to break through their immediate distrust of her and of the Malfoy family in general, but she was a sexy woman who knew how to use her looks to get what she wanted. They'd ultimately been helpless, and the three of them had gotten a room so she could make good on her seduction. She'd thought she would be showing them the time of their lives, but it turned out that it was her who was getting the best fuck she'd ever had.

Narcissa bit down on Charlie Weasley's shoulder hard enough to leave teeth marks behind, but he didn't complain. The strong dragon handler continued to support her lower back with his strong, calloused hands as he gave her a standing fuck. He was big; bigger than Lucius by far. That big cock of his hit deeper inside of her than anything else ever had, and Narcissa had to bite his scarred shoulder to keep from shouting her pleasure to the world like a wanton woman. She might be committing adultery but she still had her pride, and she wasn't about to let anyone else in this seedy inn hear her pureblood voice like this.

Simply having Charlie hold her feet off of the ground and bounce her body with his cock would have already been more intense than any sexual experience of Narcissa's life, but he wasn't the only Weasley fucking her. His older brother Bill was taking her from the other side and claiming her other hole. She had never allowed Lucius to bugger her; it was beneath her. But the idea of letting this Weasley stick his cock where no one else had ever been and give her the buggering Lucius had always wanted to, was just naughty off for Narcissa to agree to.

His cock was no smaller than his brother's, and he was driving it into her previously virgin bum just as hard. She was sure this would have been extremely uncomfortable and likely painful for her if they hadn't prepared her beforehand, but they'd cast the proper spells to make sure she was as ready as she could be. It was still a lot of cock to take up her bum, especially since she also had Charlie Weasley's similarly large cock pumping into her cunt at the same time, but Narcissa was thrilled to be so challenged.

She hadn't realized how much she'd needed a fuck like this until she actually had the two oldest Weasley sons double penetrating her. All of her worries about Lucius' foolish devotion to the Dark Lord, Draco's unhealthy obsession with the Potter boy and every other issue that had been weighing her down faded from her mind as she was double fucked into a state of bliss. The pair of cocks pounding her quite literally fucked her senseless. All Narcissa was really aware of was the powerful climax that hit her like nothing else before.

She grinned in a daze as the Weasleys filled both holes with their cum. If she grew particularly wroth with Lucius again, perhaps she could show him this memory in their pensieve and watch his head explode as Arthur's sons gave her the best sex of her life.

Chapter 99: New Professor: In Search of Humdingers (Harry Potter)

Summary:

The professor has fun with Luna Lovegood, who is unlike any other Hogwarts witch he's been with. (Luna/OMC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teacher/student sex

Chapter Text

"I'm so happy that you agreed to help me summon the Blibbering Humdingers, Professor Martin," Luna Lovegood said after she finished licking all of his semen off of her fingers.

He had no clue what a Blibbering Humdinger was supposed to be, but if helping sweet but spacey Luna summon them meant she jerked him off and licked up his cum he was more than happy to be of assistance. Luna was a unique person, and so it came as no surprise that his encounter with her had been very different from any other student he'd fucked. He had to do absolutely no manipulating to get her naked. Luna had come to him.

It was a unique situation, but he had no complaints. If Luna wanted to wrap her hand around his cock and stroke him, he would go along with it. And if she wanted to get up, hop onto his desk and invite him to fuck her, he would give her everything she wanted.

He rubbed his cock along her outer lips and looked up at her face, seeing only a spacey smile on her face. Most women who he'd gotten in this position hadn't looked nearly so enthused just before he fucked them, but Luna had always been a one of a kind witch. He pushed into her, and she moaned.

"Ooh, that's so big, Professor Martin!" Luna said. "So much bigger than my wand." He chuckled.

"Do you want to feel more of it?" he asked. "Do you want me to fuck you harder with it?"

"Yes, Professor Martin!" she said, nodding her head against the desk. "Please do it hard! That's the only one to lure the Humdingers out of their hidden spaces!"

He shook his head, extremely amused to be on the other side of this. He put his hands on her slim hips and began to thrust into her hard. Luna was not quite a waif, but she was very slender and pale. almost looking like a doll. Her little compact body was also unbelievably tight; she might very well have been the tightest she'd ever been with up to that point. A lesser man might have cum quickly in the face of this kind of tightness squeezing around his cock, but Professor Martin did not allow himself to lose control. He reached up, gave her cute perky little tits a squeeze and fucked her harder.

The desk banged as Luna's sexy slim body rocked in time with his thrusts, and she gasped and moaned at the fuck. By her own admission this was the first fuck of her life, but she got into it very quickly. A small young woman like her getting fucked this hard by a cock as large as his on her very first time probably would have been in more than a little pain, but Luna seemed to be having the time of her life no matter how hard he squeezed her breasts, how much power he put behind his hips or how deep he buried his cock inside of her. She was a strange one, Luna Lovegood, but that didn't have to be a bad thing. In his mind it was actually a very good thing, especially right now.

Luna, sweet, innocent Luna, tightened around him and screamed so loudly that he was glad he made it a point to put up silencing charms around his room any time he had a witch stay behind after class. Her large silvery eyes looked stunned at the pleasure that shot through her as she had her first orgasm brought to her by another person.

Professor Martin had barely been holding on up to that point, but he was unable to restrain himself now. He growled and snapped his hips against her with even greater strength, and Luna's scream was interrupted by grunts in response to the harsher pace that he reached towards the end.

"Make sure to release your semen onto my belly," Luna managed to say. "That will attract the Humdingers!"

He was tempted to ignore her and cum inside of her, but she had asked him so nicely and been such an eager and willing conquest that he couldn't bring himself to go against her wishes like that. He managed a few more strong thrusts, and when he felt the end coming he pulled out just in time and shot his seed onto her pale belly.

"Thank you very much, professor," she said afterwards. She was breathing heavily, but there was a placid smile on her face. "I'm sure the Humdingers will come to see me now."

"Happy I could help," he said. He spelled himself clean and slipped back into his underwear and robes. "You can take as much time to rest as you like. I'm going to go into my study and work on grading the essays my fourth years just turned in."

He walked into the study, pleased at the unexpected turn his day had taken. Just before he sat down to start grading, he looked back over his shoulder for a final glimpse of lovely, naked, cum-drenched Luna. For a second he swore he could see a strange silver light swirling around her, but it disappeared so quickly that he dismissed it as a trick of the lighting in his classroom.

Chapter 100: Indulging Ryuko (Kill la Kill)

Summary:

Ryuko has a specific fetish, and Satsuki indulges her. (Ryuko/Satsuki)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sibling incest, rimming

Chapter Text

There was not a single part of Satsuki that Ryuko would not willingly spend hours worshipping. Every little bit of Satsuki from her hair down to her toes was perfect and deserving of all the love and devotion that Ryuko could show to it. But this was one of her absolute favorite places to worship.

Satsuki's hips covered Ryuko's face, and her own head was between Ryuko's legs as she was positioned over her in the classic 69 position. But they were not licking between each others' thighs as people usually did when they were in this position. That felt incredible every time they did it, of course. Ryuko loved to lick Satsuki there, and Satsuki's skillful tongue never failed to make her feel things that no one else ever could or ever would (and Ryuko didn't want anyone to make her feel this way.)

As good as that felt, they were doing something different today. Their tongues were still at work; they were just working at a different hole.

When Ryuko committed to love every bit of Satsuki, she truly meant every bit. There were few things she loved more than to worship Satsuki's lovely ass with her hands, lips and tongue, and thankfully Satsuki was always willing to indulge her in this as in everything else she wanted.

Ryuko had been almost embarrassed to ask for this the first time, but they'd done it often enough by now that she didn't even need to ask. Satsuki seemed to sense when she was in the mood to worship her ass, and she'd climbed on top of Ryuko and gotten herself into position without a word. Ryuko licked her gladly, darting her tongue in and wiggling it around. It had taken some time and some practice for them both to get comfortable with this act, but they had plenty of experience now and knew what they were doing. Ryuko rimmed her lover's beautiful ass for all she was worth, and squeezed and gently massaged her perfect butt cheeks while she was at it. Satsuki had been somewhat surprised when Ryuko first expressed her desire to do this, but Ryuko had been quick to assure her that this was something she wanted and needed. She needed to explore all that her lover had to offer, and this had fast become one of her favorite ways to do so.

This position allowed Satsuki to return the favor, and while this wasn't something that Ryuko demanded in repayment, it was still an added benefit that was very much appreciated. She could never ask or expect anything in return; just getting to worship the perfection that was Satsuki's ass was reward enough. But having Satsuki's own mouth hard at work as well only served to enhance the entire experience for Ryuko. It was proof that Satsuki loved her every bit as much as Ryuko loved her, and was just as willing and eager to worship her.

It wasn't what most people would have done if they were in Ryuko's position, with Satsuki's heavenly pussy so close and within reach. But there was little about their relationship that was conventional, and Ryuko happily embraced the unique relationship that she and Satsuki shared. She was lucky enough to have Satsuki in her life and willing to allow her to worship her in this way, and even returned the favor with her own mouth. This was all for Ryuko; this was her fetish, her desire, her obsession. And Satsuki indulged her as she always did.

Ryuko was in love with this perfect woman and her perfect ass, and she would never pass up on a chance to show her just how deep that love ran.

Chapter 101: The Gift of Breath (Steins;Gate)

Summary:

Okabe and Kurisu perform their next experiment, and it will literally take her breath away. (Okabe/Kurisu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Erotic asphyxiation

Chapter Text

 “We are ready to begin,” Okabe said, tapping the button on the machine and looking to the bed, where Kurisu awaited.

This was without question the most detailed experiment they had run yet. He’d had to work hard on the latest addition to the Future Gadget Laboratory to be able to pull it off, and yet here he was, his work completed and the experiment ready to begin. The device was on, the attachment was between Kurisu’s lips, and they could begin.

Their last major experiment had involved sensory deprivation, specifically the loss of Kurisu’s hearing, vision and ability to speak. They were taking things a step further this time and focusing not on hearing, vision or the power of speech, but instead on the ability to breathe.

Erotic asphyxiation was nothing new. Okabe had heard many tales of daring people who risked serious harm to themselves or their lovers by taking their ability to breathe away during sexual intercourse. He’d been interested in the concept, but he wanted to improve upon it like the scientist he was. And that was just what he’d done. He would not rely on some mundane object to restrict Kurisu’s breathing, nor would he choke her with his bare hands. He was already sure of the safety of his newest invention, but if it maintained the eroticism of asphyxiation as well, it might make a fortune were it to be mass-produced!

Kurisu was already nude, as was he, and they were both excited for what was to come so there was no need for any further preparations. He joined her on the bed, climbed on top of Kurisu and slid his cock inside of her without delay.

As Okabe took his first few thrusts, his invention started to do its work. The gadget read Kurisu’s body and reacted accordingly. It took her oxygen away and restricted her breathing right up to the point that the combination of fear and sexual arousal was deemed to be at its highest level while still not posing imminent danger of legitimate harm. Once the limit had been triggered it would back off and allow her lungs to take in oxygen again until she was adequately refueled, and then the process would repeat again. Again and again it would continue in that fashion until either Okabe shut it off or Kurisu hit the emergency button located on the underside of the device as a failsafe. It was really a rather genius creation if he did say so himself.

He quickly got to see his latest creation in action. Kurisu was always responsive whenever he fucked her, but as he thrust into her deeply he saw more than that. Her body moved more intensely as the usual pleasure of his thrusts was joined by the loss of breath to offer a second layer of sexual arousal. Her body, seeking to protect her, released a rush of endorphins and hormones that in these circumstances felt amazing to her, or so went the theory of erotic asphyxiation at least. He would have to consult with her once the experiment was over to see if the lack of oxygen had increased her arousal as it was said to, and if so, to what degree.

But such questions would be reserved for the collection of data and analysis that always came at the end of performing an experiment. For now, Okabe’s job was on the practical side, and it could not be ignored. In order to truly test this out, he had to remain firm and continue to fuck her hard. And that’s precisely what he did, not that this was ever an imposition for him. Any chance to rut with the adorable body of SERN’s gift to him was taken with relish. That he could do so in the name of science merely made it an even more attractive activity.

The device worked just as intended. He saw Kurisu’s body relax as the device relented and allowed her to take in oxygen once again, and then as soon as she was breathing normally again the deprivation kicked back in. She was never given long to rest, not by him and his thrusts or by the gadget and the demands it made on her supply of oxygen. But Kurisu did not appear to want any time to rest. Her hands were free; she could have hit the button to dislodge the device from her mouth at any time. But she didn’t, and though her eyes rarely focused on him, he could see the dilation of her pupils and the flush on her pale cheeks that he had learned to associate with a high level of arousal from her. Though he would have to discuss it with her to be sure, he felt confident that the device was making her feel what it was intended to.

Any question of that appeared to be succinctly answered when her body shook and her pussy tightened around his cock as she achieved climax. Okabe responded to this stimulus in what he felt was the only appropriate way: he sped up the snapping of his hips, fucking her even harder and making her adorable little breasts bounce until he joined her in orgasm and gave SERN’s gift a gift of her own by releasing his sperm inside of her.

He could not enjoy the pleasant afterglow of a successful experiment or a strong orgasm for long, because the gadget kept up its work even after they’d concluded their session. Kurisu, ever the eager gift and lab rat, did not turn it off voluntarily, so he shut it off himself any removed the attachment from her mouth.

“I cannot wait to discuss the results with you, Christina,” he said, grinning down at her. “But first I shall wait for you to catch your breath.”

Chapter 102: Succubus Claims Veela (Harry Potter)

Summary:

In the age-old battle between succubus and veela, Daphne shows Fleur who is superior. (Daphne Greengrass/Fleur Delacour)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, succubus sex, domination

Chapter Text

"You were foolish to even try and fight back," Daphne Greengrass said, smirking at Fleur Delacour as she pinned her against the wall. Still the silly veela resisted, but she could not get away, "How could you, a mere quarter-veela, hope to win over a half-succubus like myself?"

The attraction between the two otherworldly sexual creatures had been immediate. As soon as Daphne saw Fleur walk into Hogwarts with the rest of the Beauxbatons contingent for the Triwizard Tournament, this night had been inevitable. The power of each of their respective allures had been amplified by the presence of the other. The only thing stronger than their lust for one another was their mutual hatred. Succubi and veela were natural enemies.

Fleur's diluted blood had been her doom in this battle though. The quarter-veela was pinned to the wall and she would not be going anywhere, not until Daphne deigned to release her anyway. She had been stripped bare and her legs were around Daphne's waist, and Daphne took a moment to admire her prize and delight in Fleur's pitiful grunts and curses.

The veela could keep cursing and complaining as much as she liked, but this was the way things were always going to go. It would have been Fleur on top and Fleur doing the claiming if she had possessed the strength to do so, but instead it was Daphne who emerged victorious. And she was now going to enjoy her catch.

Fleur had magnificent breasts, Daphne would give her that much, and she was happy to take those breasts into her mouth one after the other and suck on them now. The veela groaned and her hands went into Daphne's hair, a darker shade of blonde than her own. If she thought she could physically pull her head away she was beyond foolish, but she was welcome to try.

It wasn't only Fleur's breasts that Daphne focused on, of course. The veela's entire body was exposed to her; it was all hers now. She would play with it to her heart's content, though there was one thing in particular that she needed to do now to make her victory abundantly clear.

Daphne's succubus tail had been lurking, ready for use, and now she brought it into play. She traced the tail along Fleur's inner thighs slowly, letting her feel it and drawing out the anticipation. The veela knew what was coming, and her veela nature compelled her to fight back against it. Her body would love it, of course, but the veela wanted to be in control of the situation. Daphne knew that struggle would come, which was precisely why she'd taunted her in this way. She wanted Fleur to feel that tail rubbing against her, know what was coming and be able to do absolutely nothing about it.

The arrow tip tail ran along Fleur's outer lips, giving her one final moment of inevitability before she finally stuck it inside of her. Fleur groaned and thrashed against the wall, powerless to do anything about her defeat or the pleasure that came along with it.

This was it; this was the moment Daphne had been waiting for from the first time the quarter-veela set foot on the Hogwarts grounds. The succubus had anticipated and looked forward to this victory, and victory was sweet.

Fleur groaned, tugged at Daphne's hair ineffectually and cursed her as a vile succubus spawn. But Daphne was not fooled. Perhaps Fleur had even convinced herself that she did not enjoy this, that a proud veela such as herself could not possibly enjoy being dominated and claimed by a succubus. But her body knew better than that, and Daphne could read her body as clearly as she could have looked out the window and seen that the sky was blue.

While she continued to suck on her breasts with her mouth, her tail slid back and forth inside of the veela's pussy. Daphne knew that no man had ever fucked Fleur as well as she was fucking her with her tail, and how could they? Any man Fleur had fucked had been forced to submit to her, but Daphne was putting the veela in her natural place and giving her the fucking that she deserved.

The veela could keep trying to deny what she was feeling until her last breath, but all the proof that Daphne needed came when Fleur shook with pleasure. Her indignant cries were cut off as she moaned in reluctant bliss, and her hands stopped pulling at Daphne's hair and simply rested there submissively.

Daphne kept moving her tail back and forth inside of her until she was finished climaxing, and she kept going even after Fleur's moans had died down and she went back to cursing her.

"Keep squirming all you like, veela," Daphne said. "You lost. You're mine now."

Chapter 103: Succubus Owns Veela (Harry Potter)

Summary:

The succubus shows her veela pet that she can be a caring mistress, so long as she embraces her position. (Daphne/Fleur)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Succubus/veela sex, domination

Chapter Text

Daphne had already proven to Fleur that she was the superior being, but now it was time for her to secure her control over the quarter-veela once and for all.

She was using Fleur’s private quarters on the Beauxbatons carriage to do so. It might have been Fleur’s room technically, but it belonged to Daphne now just as Fleur herself did. The succubus was resting on her back in Fleur’s bed, and the veela’s head was in between her legs. Just in case Fleur got any ideas about trying to pull away and put up some pointless battle for dominance, Daphne’s legs were crossed behind her head to make sure it stayed right where it belonged.

Fleur seemed to be adjusting to things fairly well. She hadn’t complained at all when Daphne claimed her room as her own, and she had gotten down on her belly and put her head between her succubus master’s legs willingly enough. Fleur hadn’t shown any inclination to remove her head from between her legs, and she was licking her intently and quite well. The veela knew how to use that tongue, and she used that knowledge and skill to make Daphne feel good. Her tongue traced her pussy lips before sliding in and wiggling around, and after a bit of that she had pulled out so she could pay special attention to Daphne’s clit. It brought Daphne immense physical satisfaction, but she did not allow herself to give in and enjoy that satisfaction just yet. There was something else Fleur had to do before that could happen. She needed to show Daphne that she understood and accepted her new lot in life, and it was with words rather than deeds that she would show that understanding.

“Your future is going to be so pleasant, my pet,” Daphne said softly. “Once you give in, once you accept your new role and give yourself to me willingly, your life will become so much better than it could have ever been without me.” She stroked Fleur’s head, running her hands through the almost impossibly soft silver-blonde hair of the quarter-veela. Where there initial confrontation had been all about aggression and establishing dominance, now it was time for Daphne to educate her new pet as to how much easier her life was going to be once she lost any thoughts of resistance and gave in to her new reality.

“You’ll get to wear a pretty collar that will look just perfect around that delicate throat of yours,” Daphne continued. “You’ll be cared for and pampered like the prized pet that you are, because that’s what you are now. You’re my precious veela pet, and once you show me that you understand that you will never have to worry about anything ever again. I’ll take care of you for the rest of your life, but only after you show me that you understand.”

In contrast to Daphne’s gentle caresses and pleasant words, her succubus tail was harshly spanking the veela’s arse. It was a lovely arse to be sure, and later on Daphne would happily spend hours treating it gently. But right now sacrifices had to be made, and she would continue to roughly swat that perfect bum with her tail until Fleur stopped it. There was only one way for Fleur to stop it, and she knew what it was. Once she signaled her submission and said the magic words to Daphne, the spanking would stop and the veela would become her prized pet. All that Fleur needed to do was stop licking her cunt just long enough to address Daphne as ‘My Lady’, and it would all be over.

“All of the pain will go away as soon as you let me know who I am to you,” she said. “I will make it all better once you are mine, but until then I must sit back and watch.” She spoke as if she and her tail were separate beings, as if Daphne didn’t want any of this to happen but she was powerless to stop what was happening. It was a blatant lie, but the important thing was for Fleur to think of her as her protector. She wanted the veela to remember not the pain that her tail brought to her, but how her generous mistress had soothed her and comforted her once the pain had stopped. She could be a harsh mistress if necessary, but she had already shown her pet her aggressive and dominant side. That was how they had wound up in this position. In order to keep her, she needed to show her pet the benefits in accepting this new state of things.

Fleur continued to lick her and the tail continued to paradoxically spank her arse while Daphne’s soft voice assured her that she was precious and would be taken care of. There would be no breaking, no altering of this course until Fleur voiced her submission. And at last, Fleur stopped licking Daphne and looked up at her from between her legs. Her chin was wet from her work, and her blue eyes shone with a look that Daphne had never seen in her eyes before. She smiled, knowing what she was going to hear from Fleur before her veela pet even opened her mouth.

“I am yours, My Lady.”

The tail stopped spanking Fleur and left her arse entirely. There was no need for spanking now, because her pet had given herself to her. Now the succubus could give her pet all the love and affection she could ever ask for.

“Good girl,” she said, patting Fleur’s head affectionately. Fleur sighed, and then she put her mouth back on Daphne’s pussy and returned to licking her Lady.

Chapter 104: All Nut December (Harry PotterxMCU Crossover)

Summary:

A lengthy mission makes Harry an unwilling participant in No Nut November. Come December, he makes up for lost time. (Harry Potter/Natasha Romanoff)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Massive amounts of cum? One man bukkake? Is that a warning/theme?

Chapter Text

Harry Potter had never had any interest in taking part in the nonsense that was 'No Nut November.' The entire thing was stupid in his opinion, especially if you had anyone in your life who would take care of it for you. And in his case, with Natasha Romanoff as his lover, orgasms weren't in short supply for him.

But something most unfortunate happened on the first day of November this year. Natasha had been sent on an undercover mission by her boss, and while they'd known it would be a lengthy one, not even Natasha could have predicted just how long she was going to be gone this time.

Days passed, and days turned into weeks, and eventually the calendar flipped from November to December with Natasha still not having returned. A week in and Harry had been desperate enough to take his cock in hand and try to relieve his own lust, but he'd grown too used to Natasha and their very active sex life for his body to find any pleasure from his own hand. He had been unable to make himself cum, and with Natasha still away Harry had found himself a most unwilling participant in the dubious tradition of No Nut November.

As the calendar changed to December and Harry's sexual frustration mounted, he became more and more certain of two things.

One, the people who willingly did this all month long as some part of worthless challenge were every bit as stupid as he'd always thought they were.

Two, Natasha was going to get fucked harder than she ever had in her life once she got back.

--

Natasha opened the door to her apartment, sighed and stretched her arms above her head. It had been a long, boring and lonely month away, but she'd succeeded in breaking up the cartel so she supposed it had been worth it in the end.

She tossed her bag with her personal belongings down onto the table and saw Harry standing there staring at her. She grinned; she'd let him know she was on her way back, but she hadn't known if he would be waiting to greet her.

"Harry!" she exclaimed. "Fuck, I've missed you." He said nothing, but he walked towards her slowly. The look in his eye reminded her of a predator preparing to pounce on its prey. "Harry? Don't I get a welcome back?"

He didn't say anything, but he still welcomed her back in his own way. Once he reached her he wrapped his arms around her body and kissed her lips fiercely. He used his hand to perform a bit of wandless magic that left them both nude, and then he picked her up by her ass and slid his cock into her. Natasha grunted, not having expected such a sudden penetration, but it wasn't like she hadn't already been getting excited. She'd been gone for too long, and she'd really missed Harry and his wonderful cock.

"Not even a word, huh?" she said. "You're just gonna pick me up and manhandle me like some beast?" Harry still didn't talk. He just let out something that sounded like a growl and started to use his hold on her ass to bounce her body on his cock. Natasha let out a shuddering breath. This was all coming faster than she had expected, but she'd been dreaming about having Harry fuck her again for weeks now. She was as turned on as she could ever remember being.

"Well do your worst, you beast," she said. "I'm pretty sure you've got about a month's worth of missed orgasms to make up for."

--

Natasha's entire body was drenched in sweat, and she wasn't capable of letting out anything beyond a few faint and pathetic whimpers as Harry pounded into her from behind. Her hands pushed against the door to their apartment, which he'd fucked her against mere minutes earlier and was now the only thing holding her up.

She'd been back for hours now, but she still hadn't made it beyond the main room of their apartment. Harry had always been a passionate and energetic lover, but this was ridiculous. She'd been teasing when she said he had a month's worth of orgasms to make up for, but he seemed to be taking it very seriously. He'd bounced her on his cock, fucked her on the kitchen table, given her a standing full nelson, held her upside down and fucked her face and so much more. They went through positions one after the other, and Natasha wasn't given a chance to blink in between any of it.

Harry truly was fucking her like a beast. He slammed his hips into hers roughly, and his hands squeezed her breasts possessively while he fucked her. It was like he wanted to possess every part of her and remind her of who she belonged to.

He kept going until he pulled out and came across her back, adding this load to the steadily growing collection of cum that had either been shot inside of her, swallowed down her throat or was sticking to her body. She didn't know how Harry was continuing to come up with new ways to fuck her, never mind how he was still physically able to do so. But on and on he went, and Natasha just bore it and waited to see if he would ever be able to get enough.

--

Once his urges had been met at last, Harry stood back and stared down at the mess he'd made of Natasha.

She was sprawled out on their couch, and it, much like she, was covered in his cum. From her long red hair down to her toes Natasha had been painted white, and she'd swallowed a considerable amount of semen to go along with the healthy amount he'd shot into her cunt and arse. She was going to need one hell of a shower, and they were probably also going to need to buy a new couch. But Harry was okay with both of those consequences, even if he had to drag Natasha's body into the shower and clean her himself and even if he had to pay for a new couch. It was worth it to celebrate going from No Nut November to All Nut December.

Chapter 105: Lunch with the Boss (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry loves life as a new auror, but it's not because of the work. It's because of the perks offered by his boss. (Harry/Tonks)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Office sex

Chapter Text

Becoming an auror was the most natural career path in the world for Harry Potter after a childhood that had been anything less than normal, and having killed Voldemort before he'd even taken his NEWTS. When new Head Auror Tonks invited him to the squad straight after the war, he'd accepted happily.

Everyone agreed that joining the aurors was a natural fit for Harry. Who better to track down dark wizards, and who better to protect people than the man who had saved them all? Most people believed that Harry joined the aurors because he could not get enough of the danger and the rush of battle. Hermione had termed it his saving people thing, and Ginny had thought he would never be happy unless he'd been going after Voldemort. Maybe they'd both been onto something, but the truth was that Harry had joined the aurors for other reasons. He did like protecting people, and he did take some pleasure in removing dark wizards from the streets, but neither of those things were Harry's greatest incentives for accepting Tonks' offer.

"Fuck, yes!" Tonks shouted. "Fuck, yeah, that's good, Harry! Give it to me! Give me that cock!"

Without question, the best part of Harry's job was when he got to fuck Tonks in her office in the middle of the day. They made time for it whenever possible; he knew she looked forward to it just as much as he did. There was something about fucking his sexy boss on top of her desk that left Harry so excited to come into work bright and early every morning. Sometimes, if he'd done an excellent job out in the field or discovered something that led to a breakthrough in a case, Tonks would reward him with anal or by taking on a special appearance while he fucked her. (Last week had included a special combination of the two when she was particularly pleased with him for tracking down and apprehending Lucius Malfoy, and she'd allowed him to fulfill the fantasy of buggering his first crush Cho Chang.)

It was standard sex rather than anal today, but Harry wasn't complaining. Tonks' tits (extremely large today) bounced around wildly as he slammed his cock into her, and she wasn't shy about screaming her pleasure every time he pushed forward. There was no silencing charm up; she never bothered to put up any charms or wards when they did this. They both knew that they could be heard. Who could miss the rhythmic thumping of him fucking her body on top of her desk, not to mention Harry's grunts or Tonks' screams of pleasure? They weren't shy about making noise, and it was impossible that there could be a single person left in the Ministry who didn't know Harry Potter fucked Nymphadora Tonks in her office every day. Most of them could hear it, and those who hadn't had certainly heard about it at the very least.

No one ever said a word though. Whether it was the newest recruit or Minister Shacklebolt himself, no one ever so much as suggested that Harry or Tonks should stop what they were doing. Harry was sure this was a result of his actions in having killed Voldemort. The level of adulation and hero worship directed towards him had never been higher, and people seemed to give their savior as much leeway as he required. He probably could have walked into Hogwarts and pissed on the Sorting Hat and they would have found some way to excuse him.

He didn't flaunt this notoriety much, but he was happy to use it to his benefit when it came to fucking his sexy metamorph boss during work hours. There was no better way to spend an extended lunch break than by stripping the Head Auror's robes off, pinning her to her desk and shagging her silly.

Her arms were around his waist, and she was squeezing his arse as he fucked her. She couldn't seem to get enough of his bum any more than he could of her ever-changing breasts, and if she wanted to get her fill while he was screwing her, she was welcome to. Neither of them could get enough of each other, as pretty much anyone working in the Minstry could attest to.

"Fuck, Harry, I'm close!" she whined. "I'm almost there! Keep going! Keep going!"

Harry sped up, and Tonks' desk rocked even more as he shagged her for all he was worth. Her eyes got darker (literally) and her hair flashed from pink to purple to red to green, and he knew what that meant. She was losing control of her ability as her mind was assaulted by pleasure and her eyes and hair morphed without conscious thought or intent on her part.

"Fuck!" Tonks screamed. "Yes, Harry! Yes, fuck me, you bastard! Yes, yes, YES!"

He'd be surprised if there was anyone within three floors who couldn't hear Tonks screaming at the top of her lungs as her young auror fucked her to orgasm, not that either of them cared. He'd worked hard to wind up here, and if shagging his boss for everyone in the Ministry to hear was the payoff for everything he'd done, he would consider it a worthy exchange indeed.

The desk kept rocking for a couple of minutes more as Harry continued to fuck her, but he could never last long once she came and her tight metamorph pussy squeezed him even tighter than usual. He grunted and emptied his balls inside of her, not pulling back until he was done. Some of his seed trickled out onto the desk beneath her.

"That was bloody great," Tonks said, panting, "but it's back to work for both of us."

--

Penelope Clearwater shook her head, rubbed her thighs together and took a deep breath. Maybe she'd actually be able to get some work done now that the screaming had stopped. She wasn't an auror, but she could hear Head Auror Tonks screaming clearly even from the next floor up.

She and Tonks were friendly enough. Maybe she'd let Penelope join her and Harry for lunch tomorrow.

Chapter 106: New Professor: A New (Old) Nacissa (Harry Potter)

Summary:

When Draco screws up again, the professor is ready to try out something new with Narcissa during the Christmas holiday. (OMC/Narcissa)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Blackmail, de-aging

Chapter Text

Professor Martin really loved having Draco Malfoy in his classes.

Oh, it wasn't that Draco was a good student. He was brash and arrogant and seemed to expect good grades for doing nothing more than showing up, and he clearly thought he was better than everyone else in the class and deserved special treatment. He was also a disruptive force, whether bragging about his own accomplishments (or being Lucius Malfoy's son) or insulting others for their parentage. On his own, Draco Malfoy contributed nothing to his class and was a major annoyance.

But Professor Martin loved having Draco in his classes because it was always just a matter of time before he said or did something so stupid that his professor would be well within his rights to punish him severely. Then he could hold that over the head of his beautiful mother, who was all too willing to do whatever was necessary to protect her son from having to face the consequences of his own actions.

Such was the case again here and now. Draco had been just one day from making it to the holiday break without a punishment, but that wasn't good enough for him. He had mouthed off to Hermione Granger about her post-Hogwarts prospects because of the so-called impurity of her blood, and the professor had summoned Narcissa to discuss his punishment. She'd been resigned when she walked into his classroom, but he had to stop her before she simply started tugging off her robes. Enticing though her body was, he'd already had more than one chance to play with it thanks to her idiot son. This time he had something different in store.

Narcissa looked down at the potion in her hand dubiously, but he just met her eyes and gave her a nod. She sighed, brought it to her full lips and swallowed it in one gulp. She grimaced at the taste, but the professor wasn't concerned with whether or not she liked the flavor. He was interested only in the boon it would bring him.

--

There really was no better way to celebrate the winter break than this, Professor Martin decided as he fucked Narcissa from behind. He'd had her in a similar position before, but there was a key difference this time.

Narcissa was wearing her old Hogwarts uniform, minus the robes, though the white blouse was wide open as he palmed and squeezed her perfect breasts, and the knickers were long gone. The skirt fluttered every time he thrust his hips forward to fill her up with his cock and smack against her lovely arse.

She wasn't just wearing the uniform either. The potion had de-aged her to look and feel exactly as she would have back during her Hogwarts school days. As well as Lady Narcissa Malfoy had aged, this was Narcissa Black he was fucking, Narcissa as she'd existed before Lucius got his paws on her.

It was easy to understand how Narcissa Black had driven so many boys crazy in her Hogwarts days. Her arse was still nice and round but was firmer than her older self, her breasts were just as large but there wasn't even the slightest hint of sag, and her cunt was tighter than it would later become. Narcissa Malfoy was an excellent fuck, but Narcissa Black was perfection.

"You've been very naughty this year, Miss Black," he said, getting into the roleplay. It was easy for him to slip into the role of a horny professor 'disciplining' his student since he'd done it in actuality often enough.

"I-I'm sorry, professor!" Narcissa said haltingly. The roleplay was more difficult for her; if she'd ever been in this position before, it had been two decades earlier. But she would endure anything in the name of protecting her idiot son. That was her weakness, and it was one Professor Martin was more than happy to exploit.

"Apologies aren't good enough, Miss Black," he said. He squeezed her breasts hard enough to make her let out a sharp gasp. "You're in need of a major attitude adjustment, and I'll be the one to give it to you. I don't care how long it takes. We will keep at it until you go home for the holidays with a fresh appreciation for and respect of authority."

He drilled that respect into her, slamming into her from behind and rocking her against the desk in his office. While she was in here paying the price for Draco's misdeeds, he had no doubt that she had legitimately been in need of some harsh discipline herself back when she hadn't needed a potion to look like this. If her professors in the 1970's hadn't had the courage to do it, Professor Martin would fuck her on their behalf now.

Narcissa held onto the edge of the desk to try and keep her balance. It was necessary, because she was getting fucked hard. He shagged her even harder than he had the previous times he'd called her into his office, as Narcissa's younger form motivated him to another level. If she'd been in his class for real, she would easily have ranked right up there with Granger, Greengrass and a select few others as his favorites.

The professor kept shagging his 'student' until he could finally take no more. His hands left her breasts to hold her by the hips and press her against the desk as he filled Narcissa Black's tight cunt with his seed. She groaned, and it was the groan not of the mature mother he'd creampied before, but the groan of a schoolgirl who had just been shagged by her professor. There were few sounds in the world he enjoyed more.

"Have you learned your lesson, Narcissa?" he asked as he pulled his cock out of her slowly.

"Yes, professor," she said, panting as she slumped over the desk. "You won't see me in here again, I promise." Somehow he doubted that. Reliable young Draco would screw up again soon enough.

"See that you don't," he said. "Happy Christmas, Miss Black." 

Chapter 107: Three's a Pleasure (Kill la Kill)

Summary:

The addition of Nonon had been a risk, but had brought incredible rewards for all three of them. (Ryuko/Satsuki/Nonon)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sibling incest, threesome, strap-on anal sex

Chapter Text

Ryuko couldn't believe the latest twist. She still shared a bed with Satsuki, which was incredible enough no matter how long it lasted. But now there was a new addition to their bed.

It wasn't that things had gotten boring between Ryuko and Satsuki; far from it. They could never get bored with each other, and would have been perfectly happy to remain together in this unique relationship forever.

But when it came time to discuss what to do about Nonon Jakuzure's obvious attraction to both of them, they'd found the answer obvious. It wasn't a simple arrangement; integrating a third person into a relationship was never without its challenges. But it had worked out splendidly for all involved.

Nonon was currently kissing Satsuki's stomach, worshipping her muscled body just like she'd been doing for the better part of an hour now. This was nothing new; from the very beginning of her integration into their relationship it was obvious to both Ryuko and Satsuki how much Nonon was obsessed with their muscular bodies. Ryuko couldn't blame her on that; she loved doing the same any time she had a chance to rub, lick, kiss or otherwise pay homage to Satsuki's beautiful body. If Nonon found a similar level of enjoyment with their bodies, Ryuko was happy to let her have her fun, or to sit back and watch when it was Satsuki she wanted to worship.

Ryuko wasn't simply left out in the cold though. The three of them had discovered that there were so many opportunities for unique positions and activities with the three of them at play. When Ryuko and Satsuki delighted in each others' company, Nonon would usually be there rubbing whatever muscular body part on either woman that happened to be within reach. When Ryuko offered herself up for the newcomer to explore, Satsuki would often make out with Ryuko, if she wasn't too busy playing with Nonon's cute little ass.

Ryuko and Satsuki were so similar in so many ways, and their mutual fascination with Nonon's butt was another such similarity. She didn't have the sculpted forms that they did, but that just made her even more interesting and attractive in her own way. Ryuko rarely passed up on a chance to play with the petite pink-haired woman's lovely little bottom, and she was doing so again now. While Nonon continued on with her seemingly daily effort to worship every inch of Satsuki's muscled body with her mouth, Ryuko had her own fun.

She'd been spanking Nonon earlier, and though her slaps had been largely playful, she was so strong and Nonon's body was so slim that the spanks still managed to make that gorgeous little body move. It was moving a lot more now though, because Ryuko had stopped spanking her, gone to her collection of toys and pulled out the perfect accessory for what she needed.

Nonon let out the most adorable little whimpers every time that Ryuko thrust her hips forward and pushed the strap-on deep into her ass. The first few times she'd done this Ryuko had been worried about hurting Nonon; she was such a slender little thing after all. But she should have known better. Nonon had been quick to assure her that she could take it, and encouraged both her and Satsuki to fuck her as hard as they wanted to. Ryuko really should have given her more credit right from the beginning; she'd been a very tough opponent back when Ryuko had been coming after Satsuki and her Elite Four had stood in the way.

She wouldn't make that mistake ever again. She knew that Nonon could take whatever she dished out, and she wasn't the slightest bit worried as she held the conductor by her hips and fucked her ass with the strap-on. They'd done this often enough by now that she knew there was no reason for her to worry, and no point in holding back. She could fuck Nonon's cute little ass as hard as she wanted to, and the leader of the marching band would not only take it but love it. Nonon loved being with them; she loved showing them how much she loved their bodies, and she loved knowing that they desired her in turn.

Ryuko met Satsuki's eyes for a moment, and they shared a smile. Both marveled at how well this decision had turned out. Their already amazing relationship had not been hurt in any way by the addition of Nonon. There were no feelings of infidelity, voyeurism or jealousy between any of them. When Ryuko watched Nonon's lips touch every bit of Satsuki's perfect body that they could reach, she didn't feel insecure about it. It turned her on. And when Ryuko's arousal led her to get out the toys and start fucking Nonon's ass, Satsuki didn't feel left out. They were cheering each other on, happy that they could both find some enjoyment with Nonon, and happy that she was enjoying herself with them as well.

It was an unconventional arrangement, and it wasn't without its complications. But as Ryuko gave another big thrust and held the toy all the way inside of Nonon's ass, she knew she wouldn't change a thing. And Nonon's whimpers and Satsuki's smile revealed that the other two felt exactly the same way.

Chapter 108: Natasha's Magical Christmas (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Natasha has never had much cause to get excited for Christmas. Harry’s going to change that. (Harry Potter/Natasha Romanoff)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cunnilingus, parseltongue sex

Chapter Text

“It’s really sweet, Harry,” Natasha said. The smile she had as she looked down at the painting of her family was small, but it was genuine. “Thank you. I only wish my gift for you was half as thoughtful.”

“It’s not a competition,” he said, smiling at her. “I love my new watch. And I love you.”

She smiled back at him, set the painting down carefully and climbed onto his lap, and they kissed in front of the fire.

Christmas had never been a major event in the life of Natasha Romanoff, for more reasons than one. Her boyfriend Harry Potter knew this going in, and that was why he’d wanted to do all that he could to make sure that his first Christmas with her was as, well, magical as it could possibly be.

He seemed to be succeeding so far, but he wasn’t going to take anything for granted. He deepened the kiss, and Natasha moaned into his mouth and kissed him back hard. Harry’s hands went roaming, pushing the purposefully ugly Iron Man sweater he’d gotten her as a gag gift out of the way to stroke her smooth skin.

Kissing turned to outright groping, and that turned to stripping each other out of their clothes and then he moved her off of his lap and down onto her back on the carpet in front of the fire. He slid his hands under her body and cupped her ass, not just because it was a great ass that deserved his attention but also in order to support her. He helped her lift her legs and rest her hips on his shoulders, and her feet closed together on his back.

“You look like the greatest Christmas gift of all,” he muttered, just before bringing his head in and taking his first lick.

Natasha gasped right away, and her hand came to his head. This was no surprise to him; Natasha had always been so wonderfully responsive to cunnilingus. Apparently it wasn’t something she’d received a lot of in any of her previous relationships, and while Harry couldn’t understand how anyone could be stupid enough not to take advantage of such a feast, he was more than happy to correct their mistakes. If Natasha hadn’t gotten enough oral attention in her past, he was going to make sure she got all of it she could handle in the present.

“Yes, Harry,” she whispered, groaning as his tongue explored her. He licked around her clit and then took it between his lips for a gentle suck, and the fingers of one hand slid up to rub her vulva while the other continued to hold her by the ass. “Yes, play with my clit! Fuck, that’s so good!”

Harry was not going to let this opportunity pass him by without giving her the absolute best he was capable of. If he was going to make their first Christmas together all that he wanted it to be, he needed to pull out all the stops. To make it truly magical, he would rely on, well, magic.

She groaned in disappointment when he stopped sucking on her clit, but it was only a momentary disappointment, and it was quickly replaced by an ecstatic cry when he returned to licking her. The key difference was that this time he was pulling out a trick that only he was capable of, and one that he saved for special occasions out of necessity. Using his parseltongue skills in cunnilingus always brought Natasha incredible pleasure, but if he used it too often or for too long it would become too much for her. It had to be brought out sparingly, and only when he was ready for her to be dead to the world for several minutes in the immediate aftermath.

Oh fuck!” Natasha whimpered. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” As expected, she didn’t last long once he began to lick her clit and use the skill he’d inherited from Riddle to make his tongue vibrate and slither against her. There had been nothing he could find to indicate that any previous parseltongue users had thought to use their skills in this way, but wizards seemed terribly unimaginative about this sort of thing in his experience. It was up to those with muggle backgrounds like him to find new ways to use their gifts.

Maybe he’d found more practically helpful uses for some of his abilities, but there was nothing that gave Harry as much personal satisfaction as when he was able to make his gorgeous girlfriend cry out in mind-breaking bliss. Natasha squirmed against him, shaking and humping her hips against his face without a thought, and she moaned, whimpered and screamed as Harry’s magic tongue did its work on her clit. He kept it up, and after perhaps a minute of his concentrated parseltongue attack on her clit Natasha tugged at his hair hard enough to hurt and screamed out in orgasm.

Natasha squirted against his face and into his mouth, and Harry took it happily. He kept licking her until her moans died down, and he stopped licking her before it became too much stimulation on her oversensitive body. Harry gently pulled her legs off of his shoulders and lowered them back down to the carpet. While giving her some time to recover, he sat back on his knees and stared down at her.

Harry had never had much cause to enjoy Christmas growing up with the Dursleys, but had gained a new appreciation for the holiday after going to Hogwarts and making friends to share the season with. He was thrilled to help Natasha hopefully find that same sort of appreciation for Christmas. And as he stared down at her lovely nude body with the light of the fire reflecting off of it, he suspected that she wasn’t the only one who was going to gain a new appreciation for Christmas this year.

Christmas with friends was great, but Christmas with the woman you loved was truly magical.

Chapter 109: Not So Nice: Down to Earth (MCU)

Summary:

Tony decides Captain Marvel needs to be brought down to Earth, and he goes through her girlfriend to do it. (Tony Stark/Maria Rambeau, Tony Stark/Carol Danvers)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: NTR (I guess), impregnation, humiliation

Chapter Text

"Isn't it funny how you thought you were above all the rest of the Avengers?" Tony asked, making eye contact with Carol Danvers, Captain Marvel herself. "You came here thinking you were special; it was obvious in the way you walked around and the way you talked to all of us. After my very first conversation with you I knew I needed to do something to show you that you aren't as special as you think you are. And here we are."

And here they were indeed. For Carol, that meant sitting and watching helplessly while Tony did what he wanted. She could have tried to do something about it, and Tony had seen enough of her power to know that she might have even been able to put him on his ass in a head to head fight. But it wouldn't be a head to head fight, because if Carol tried to intervene there would be someone other than Tony who had something to say about it.

"God, that's so good!" Maria Rambeau moaned as Tony fucked her from behind. "Fuck, I didn't realize how much I missed being fucked by a cock!" Carol's glare intensified, and with good reason. She was in a secret relationship with her friend formerly of the Air Force--or at least they'd tried to keep it secret. Keeping secrets from someone with the resources and technology of Tony Stark wasn't easy, and once Tony had done some digging he'd discovered the perfect leverage point to use to get to Carol.

Maria had needed very little convincing too. She seemed pretty lonely and starved for affection, even if it was purely physical. He didn't know what Carol was expecting, but her girlfriend's needs had to be met whether she was there on Earth or not. Maria couldn't help but be desperately horny with how often she was left alone, and Tony was more than happy to capitalize.

She was a pretty good fuck too, and tighter than he'd expected. Tony supposed that just went to show how long it had been since she'd had a cock, and he was happy to remind her how good it could feel. But that wasn't all he was going to do. With her girlfriend Carol watching, he was going to give her a far more permanent reminder of their time together.

"I'm going to knock you up," he said, giving Maria a smack on the ass. "I'm going to knock you up while Carol watches."

"Yes!" Maria shouted, too far gone to be bothered about being impregnated right in front of her girlfriend. "Do it!"

Tony did it. He wasn't just idly boasting; he was a man of his word. He gave Maria a few more deep thrusts, squeezed her hips and grunted while he filled her up with his seed. Maria Rambeau moaned her way through it, not just tolerating having Tony cum inside of her but loving every second of it. He looked over to watch Carol as he knocked up her girlfriend, and her reaction was everything he'd hoped it would be. She was so used to flexing her power, but this was one situation where power and brute force would do her no good. She was helpless, or at least she had been. Tony was going to give her a chance to act now, though not in the way she would have liked.

"So, Captain, I have a little proposition for you," he said.

"What do you want?" she barked angrily.

"I'm betting that I could get our friend Maria to do just about anything right now. She'd probably let me stick it in her ass right now and thank me for the pleasure." Maria moaned, confirming that he was right. Carol looked revolted, whether by his threat, Maria's response or both. "But I promise I won't touch her for the rest of the night, if you come over here and let me fuck you."

He could see indecision on Carol's face. Her pride was warring with her desire to 'protect' Maria, though in reality she just wanted to protect herself from having to watch her girlfriend get gleefully fucked up the ass right in front of her. 

"Be quick about giving your answer," he said, stroking his cock which was rapidly hardening again. "As you can see, I'm just about ready for more, and if you can't make a decision I'm going to decide for you and make use of your very willing girlfriend."

Carol sighed, but he saw her decision was made when her shoulders slumped. She stripped out of her clothes, exposing a very nice and well-built body. Captain Marvel may be cocky, but she had good reason to be. Of course, now her body wasn't going to be used to protect the galaxy. She had a more important duty to take care of now.

Tony had Carol get down on the couch on top of her girlfriend, and he stuck his cock inside of her and started fucking her hard right from the beginning. There would be no easing his way in here; he was going to show Captain Marvel just how hard he could fuck, and when he was done he was going to finish just as he had with Maria.

Carol tried to hide how much the hard fuck was affecting her, but he wasn't fooled. He could see her burying her head in Maria's shoulder and stifling her moans, and he could feel her body respond to him no matter how hard she fought it. She might never admit it, but she was enjoying herself.

He didn't care all that much about that. Though her reluctant enjoyment was a nice bonus, his real purpose here was to fuck her hard and knock her up, just as he had done with her girlfriend.

The fuck was short but hard, and Carol could not contain her groan as Tony pushed himself in to the hilt one final time and came inside of her. He pulled out and smiled at the sight of his cum trickling out of Captain Marvel's pussy. It was a sign of his victory, but as nice a visual as it was, he couldn't wait for the real money shot that would eventually come when Captain Marvel and her girlfriend were both visibly pregnant.

Chapter 110: Punishing the Pervert (Konosuba)

Summary:

Aqua and Megumin have been punished, and now its Darkness' turn. But it isn't just Kazuma who participates. (Kazuma/Darkness/Chris)

Chapter Text

"I've had enough of you messing up, Darkness," Kazuma said. "It's time you got punished just like Aqua and Megumin."

Darkness was flat on her back after suffering a blow in the middle of battle, but her breath caught in her throat as she was given something other than the ringing in her ears to think about. Was it finally going to happen?! Was Kazuma going to give her the special punishment she'd been craving at last?!

Aqua and Megumin weren't surprised when Kazuma acted, having been through this already themselves. The same could not be said for Chris, who gasped when Kazuma began removing Darkness' armor right in front of them.

"W-what are you doing, Kazuma?!" Chris asked. Darkness could see the silver-haired thief blushing deeply, but Chris wasn't what she was focusing on. Her armor had been dented by the battle they'd just somehow survived, but her skin had been protected. Once he got the armor off of her, her breasts were unharmed and ripe for him to play with.

"Ohhh," Darkness moaned as Kazuma roughly squeezed her breasts. She'd had to watch him use Aqua and Megumin, wishing it was her all the while, and finally it was her turn. It was her turn to be punished.

Punishment came in the form of Kazuma pulling his pants down, freeing his erection and sticking it between her breasts. He was just as rough now, fucking her tits roughly while Chris stuttered and stammered and Megumin and Aqua watched without any surprise. Darkness' face was flushed and she was nearly drooling with happiness as Kazuma used her just like she'd always dreamed of being used.

Her pleasure only mounted when he came in her cleavage, up her neck and all the way to her face. He'd turned her upper body into a sticky, slimy mess, and she was practically delirious with pleasure as a result. And the best news was that he still wasn't done with her.

"Roll over and get up on all fours," Kazuma barked. "And since Chris is the only reason you're still alive, go ahead and eat her out as a thank you while I punish you for your recklessness."

"K-Kazuma, that's not necessary!" Chris said, but Darkness would hear none of it. Kazuma had made his command, and she was going to carry it out.

Kazuma had already stolen Chris' panties earlier (no shock there), so it was easy for Darkness to pull her little shorts down and go straight to work on her. She had never done this before, but she was enthusiastic and eager to please, and it took very little time for Chris to start gasping and moaning quietly while Darkness licked her and rubbed her face back and forth between her legs.

Darkness very nearly faltered in her licking when she felt Kazuma's cock shove inside of her pussy, and it was only knowing that she was expected to please Chris that kept her tongue moving. She felt absolutely incredible as Kazuma fucked her hard from behind, and she wanted Chris to feel at least a portion of the pleasure she was experiencing. Sex was somehow even better than Darkness had envisioned it being, especially since Kazuma was fucking her so roughly. She could feel his hips smacking against her ass every time he thrust into her, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Darkness had never fantasized about gentle lovemaking. It had always been rough, humiliating sex and borderline abuse that really turned her on, and Kazuma's punishment was everything she ever could have asked for.

Kazuma pulled on her hair as he fucked her, though he never pulled her head back so far that she had to stop licking Chris. Sometimes he would give her a slap on the ass as well, and if she hadn't been so busy exploring the thief's pussy with her tongue she would have screamed and let Kazuma know just how much she liked being spanked. She had a feeling he already knew though.

"You'd better be licking her good, Darkness," Kazuma said. "Chris deserves everything you can give her after she saved your ass earlier."

Darkness did everything she could to repay Chris, but not just out of gratitude or because Kazuma told her to. She was more aroused than she'd ever been in her life, and she wanted everyone to feel the same way.

She was more successful at this than she even realized, because just as she felt her own pleasure hitting its apex, Chris let out a moan that broke her quiet spell and came all over Darkness' face. The shock of getting her face covered like this was just enough to tip Darkness over the edge. She moaned and shook as she came all over Kazuma's cock, the cock she had dreamed of having inside of her for quite some time now.

Kazuma was right there with them. He held Darkness' hips, pushed his cock in to the hilt one more time and came inside of her.

"Creampie!" she moaned happily. She'd wanted it badly ever since she'd watched him creampie Aqua, and now she was finally getting one of her own.

Darkness had been jealous of first Aqua and then Megumin, but that was ancient history now. Those two had only gotten one on one punishment, but she'd had Kazuma fuck her from behind and give her a creampie, and she'd been made to eat out Chris until she came all over her face.

Her punishment had been longer in coming than she would have liked, but it was worth the wait.

"First the useless goddess, then the explosion freak and now the pervert," Kazuma said. "Hopefully now my party can finally start behaving."

He had another thing coming if he thought he'd just put Darkness in line. Now that she'd gotten his punishment, there was only one thing she wanted.

More.

Chapter 111: The Gift of Brutishness (Steins;Gate)

Summary:

Okabe tries out a far simpler method of asphyxiation. (Okabe/Kurisu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Choking

Chapter Text

The more Okabe thought about his previous experiment, the more he realized that he’d skipped a step. How could he be certain of the effectiveness of the machine he’d built without concrete data to compare it to? He could read accounts about conventional erotic asphyxiation as much as he wanted to, but he knew better than anyone that there was no replacement for observation and data collected by oneself. If he wanted to truly understand the more standard form of erotic asphyxiation, he needed to do it himself and attain hands-on experience. Then, and only then, could he fairly and accurately compare it to the machine he’d designed.

As always, Kurisu went along with it like the good little lab rat she was. She’d allowed him to unveil his machine on her, and now she got down on her back and did not flinch when she felt his hands on her pale throat.

He’d been fucking her for several minutes already, wanting to be well into the swing of things and more importantly to make her breathing quicken before he progressed to the next stage of today’s experiment. Once he’d set a good hard pace of driving his cock into Kurisu’s body and he deemed that the time was right, he brought his hands to her throat. At first he just stroked it gently, teasing her with what was to come before actually doing it. He saw the arousal in her eyes as she waited for him to make good on his promise. Clearly she remembered the rush of the machine doing its work and restricting her breathing during sex, and she was eager to experience something similar once his hands cut off her oxygen.

Okabe obliged her. His hands squeezed down, and Kurisu was unable to breathe. He continued fucking her just as hard as ever while beginning to choke her, of course; the experiment would be no good if there was a pause or even the slightest downgrade in the sex. He knew how much Christina enjoyed his cock, and a thorough discussion of their most recent experiment had revealed to him how excited she’d been to feel the machine taking her breath away when her pleasure was at its highest. Though this was his first time choking her or any other lover with his bare hands, he knew her well enough to recognize all of the signs of her arousal now. Her pupils dilated and her cheeks flushed much as they had last time.

There was definitely an added element to it this time, at least from Okabe’s side. Watching his invention do its work while he fucked her had been informative and exciting, but there was something about using his own hands to choke his pet that made him feel powerful on a physical level. He knew he had a powerful brain; he was the mad scientist Hououin Kyouma, after all! But as proud as he was of the machine he’d built and the successful experiment it had led to, choking his pet with his own two hands appealed to Okabe on a far baser level. It made him feel less like the genius inventor and more like a caveman dragging his knuckles on the ground while he walked, but perhaps setting his intellect aside and enjoying the employment of simple brute force was acceptable just this once.

He had to be careful, of course. The machine had handled everything on its own; it had recognized when Christina needed a break and an opportunity to breathe, lest she be put in legitimate danger or actual lasting harm be done to her, and had reacted accordingly by letting up and giving her a chance to recover before that threshold could be crossed. There were no efficient machine calculations for him to trust in now though, and Christina didn’t have a button to hit in case of an emergency (not that she would likely use it anyway.) Okabe had to pay attention to her and make sure to ease up when necessary. He had complete power over her, and it was up to him to not lose control and take things too far. Rather than seeing this as a hindrance, he saw it as another point in favor of this method. Knowing that he had such complete control over Christina’s pleasure and even her safety gave him quite a thrill.

Okabe conducted his experiment with relish. Between pumping his cock inside of Christina with his usual force, choking her with his hands, watching her closely to judge when the needle was about to push past heated pleasure and into danger and pulling back long enough to let her recover, he felt much more involved than he had last time around. He couldn’t wait to talk to his lab rat after it was all over and see how her experience compared to last time, but for his part he felt this old-fashioned and brutish technique stacked up favorably against the intricate device he’d created.

Comparing notes would have to wait until later, of course. Christina was in no position to speak at this moment, and he wasn’t about to pause things now. He fucked her as hard as he could, and he constantly pushed the asphyxiation as far as he could get away with without shattering the barrier. It all culminated in a massive mutual orgasm, with Christina’s pussy tightening around him at around the same time as Okabe pumped her full of cum.

Had this been a far less elegant method to achieve the sensation? Without a doubt. But as much as Okabe prided himself on his inventions, sometimes there was pleasure to be found in turning your mind off and letting your own two hands handle the heavy lifting.  

Chapter 112: Domination and Possession (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Summary:

Katara bets Zuko she can make him cum without touching him. It doesn't take long for him to realize this is a bet he cannot win. (Katara/Zuko)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, femdom, possession

Chapter Text

"I don't believe it," Zuko said, shaking his head. He knew his girlfriend Katara was capable of incredible things, but this? Even he had to draw the line somewhere.

"I can always prove it to you," she said, looking quite serious about it.

"You really expect me to believe that you can make me cum without touching me even once?" He scoffed, but she just nodded at him.

"Yup," she said matter-of-factly. "If you doubt me, just take off your clothes and see. I'll make you cum without touching your body at all. And I won't just make you cum; I'll make you cum harder than you ever have in your life."

--

Zuko was still highly skeptical. Yes, Katara dancing, gyrating and writhing her naked body around right in front of him was highly arousing. He'd gotten hard, because of course he had. But as long as he remained on the bed and she continued to dance in the center of the room without touching him, there was no way she was going to make him cum. This was erotic, but he had more self-control than to cum just from this.

"Hope you're ready," Katara said, smirking at him over her shoulder and wiggling her hips, making her ass shake.

That was when she really started, and Zuko began to realize what he was actually in for. She moved no closer to him or to the bed, but he felt her taking over his body. He struggled madly against the foreign sensation at first, and it took him a moment to realize what was happening.

Bloodbending.

He'd heard of it, of course; she'd told him the story of what happened with Hama. He'd never seen her use it in battle, however; it was a power she feared to use against an enemy. Apparently she was comfortable using it on him though, at least in this context. And to be honest, he was comfortable with it too. If anyone else had taken control of his body like this he would have screamed and rebelled and resisted until the bitter end, but once he realized what was happening he calmed down. He could trust Katara with this. He could trust her with anything, whether it be his life or his body.

It also helped that what she was doing felt more amazing than he could have imagined. Katara wasn't using her bloodbending to make him do something he didn't want to do or to force pain upon him. It was pleasure that she inflict on him; pleasure that was unlike anything else. Was it better than being inside of her, or having her suck on him? That wasn't a question he felt he could answer, but it was amazing in its own way. Katara wasn't even touching him, but she was still making him feel things no one else could.

"Here it comes," Katara said, smiling at him as she writhed. She moved closer to the bed, though still she did not climb on or reach out and touch him. "Get ready for the biggest orgasm of your life, Zuko."

He didn't doubt her, not anymore. She always made him cum so hard no matter what they were doing, but with the way she was using her bending to manipulate his cock and drag him closer to the edge, he knew she was in complete control here. Katara owned his body at the moment; it was hers, and she could do whatever she wanted with it. Fortunate for him that what she wanted was to bring him an entirely different sort of pleasure.

Zuko gasped and grabbed onto the bed sheet with both hands as he felt his orgasm being pulled out of him. He'd never felt less in control than he did right now, and it was surprisingly exciting. When the orgasm hit, he shouted loudly and shamelessly. There was no shame in submitting to this woman and letting her do whatever she wanted with him.

"Yeah, there it is!" Katara said, grinning as Zuko shouted. She was standing close enough to him to be within range of his cock, and since she was in control of his body she kept it angled so it shot directly onto her skin. "But this is just the beginning. Making you cum isn't enough. I'm going to get every last drop you have to give me."

She wasn't just idly bragging either. Katara used her blood bending to make him cum, and she used her water bending to make sure that there was absolutely no semen left inside of him. He'd never cum even close to this hard or for this long in one shot, but Katara wasn't stopping until she got it all. He didn't even realize his body could contain this much cum at one time; it just kept on coming, shooting out of his cock and onto Katara's lovely body while she continued to writhe in front of him. She smiled throughout it all, and why shouldn't she? She was getting exactly what she wanted. She had proven that she was telling the truth. She really hadn't needed to touch him to make him cum, and to make him cum harder than ever before.

The proof of her success was written all over her lovely body. Her dark skin was drenched in far more cum than he'd have been able to produce on his own, and she looked thrilled about it. She had to wipe some of it away from her eyes, but once she did those blue orbs shone in triumph.

"Never doubt me again, Zuko," she said, smiling down at him.

"I won't," he said weakly, still trying to recover from that ball-draining orgasm. Katara had proven him wrong beyond all doubt; she'd won their little bet. But she was standing there covered in his cum, so it was hard for him to feel like he hadn't won big too.

Chapter 113: The De-Aging Potion (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Lily's potion mishap has her body looking like it did when she was 18, and it's too much for Harry to resist. (Harry/Lily Evans)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Mother/son incest, de-aging

Chapter Text

Harry had always known his mother was a beautiful woman. There had been enough dirty comments from his friends over the years for him to be painfully aware of how good Lily Evans (she'd dumped the name Potter at the same time she dumped his father) looked. But he'd never been forced to confront the reality like he was now.

"I'd been hoping the potion would wear off after a few hours, or a day at the most, but I can't be sure," Lily Evans said. "I suppose I'll keep researching it." She held her arms out and looked down at her body thoughtfully. "Though I have to admit I'm not too bothered by the changes. Is that terribly vain of me, Harry?"

Harry just shook his head silently. He was too afraid to actually open his mouth on the off chance that an unintentional moan would slip out. Yes, his mother was beautiful, but thanks to a mishap with her latest potions experiment she currently looked exactly as she had when she was 18 years old. Her body looked tighter and sexier than he'd ever seen it outside of wizarding photographs from her seventh year at Hogwarts. As Harry's mother stood in front of him, looking exactly as she had when she'd been the Head Girl, he was forced to admit that she was not merely beautiful. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life.

Lily Evans was back, looking just as she'd looked before she'd ever become Lily Potter, before she'd fallen to the charms of James Potter. And though there were differences between the Potter men, Harry found himself just as powerless to resist being drawn in by this young redheaded goddess.

--

There were so many reasons they should not be doing this; too many reasons to count, honestly. But Harry had stopped thinking about those reasons long ago, and he knew his mother was well past the point of caring too.

She'd been shocked when he first pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately, but the truth was that she was lonelier than she let on. As far as Harry knew, she'd been with no one in the last year since she'd divorced his father, and once she'd felt the heat of companionship again she'd fallen quickly.

Clothes had been removed quickly; they were strewn about the house, leaving a trail from the sitting room up to the master bedroom. Her bed was where the trail ended, and it's where the two of them had been for several hours now.

The potion hadn't just de-aged Lily Evans on the outside, to Harry's delight. She was amazingly tight around his cock; tighter than any girl he'd shagged before her. He was doing his best to change that though, because he gave her no time to rest. When he finished shagging her in one position, he moved straight into a different one as soon as his body was able.

Currently he had her legs over his shoulders, and he was driving his hips forward and fucking her hard. Lily just moaned quietly and looked up at him through those vivid emerald eyes, so much like his own. She'd been much louder earlier, but he'd been shagging her for so long now that she wasn't very vocal or active now. He knew that she was still enjoying it though. All he had to do was look into her eyes to see how much she liked this. She'd gone way too long without any male attention, and with how strained her marriage had been he doubted there was much there towards the end either.

Plus there was also how favorably she'd reacted when she first saw his cock, and when she first felt it go inside of her. She hadn't explicitly compared it to anyone or anything, but it wasn't hard for him to figure out that he measured up extremely well. Like any man, it filled him with pride and made him all the more determined to show her all of the other ways he could surpass all expectations and be everything that she needed.

He'd long since proven that point. With the number of times Lily had cried out and tightened around him in orgasm, he knew he'd given her a night she would never forget, and not just because she'd been fucked by her own son. Harry wanted to be the best fuck she'd ever had, just as she was the best he'd ever had. He wanted to make the most of this chance to shag his mother as she'd been at eighteen, just in case this was his one and only opportunity to do so.      

That he'd taken advantage of this opportunity to the fullest would be immediately obvious to anyone if they happened to step into the master bedroom. The room smelled of sex, the sheets were damp and sticky, and Harry and Lily were both covered in sweat.  No deduction at all would be required, of course. All one would have to do is step into the bedroom at any point that night and they would find Harry fucking his young mother in one position or another. Maybe they would find him fucking her on her hands and knees, his hips smacking against her tight young arse. Maybe they would find him taking her in missionary, or full nelson, or prone on her stomach, or in full nelson, but they would definitely walk in on a de-aged Lily Evans and her handsome young stud having the time of their lives.

They lost sight of all of the reasons they shouldn't be doing this, but they also lost sight of the practical concerns that came with sex. Harry wanted to give her a night she'd never forget, but he wound up giving her a far more permanent reminder than he'd even intended. After all, he came inside of Lily too many times to count, and she hadn't taken her contraceptive potion in months.

Chapter 114: Mr. Snow's Assistant (ASOIAF/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

When Jon sees something he wants, he takes it--even if that something is the girlfriend of his best friend. (Jon Snow/Gilly)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Modern AU, cheating, boss/employee relationship, rough sex

Chapter Text

When Jon Snow saw something he wanted, he took it. That was how he'd risen up through the ranks at his company, but it didn't apply only to his business life. It applied to his personal life as well, and no one was safe from his grasp. This even included his best friend, or to be more accurate, his best friend's girlfriend.

From the moment Sam had introduced him to his new girlfriend Gilly, Jon had known he had to have her. One look at that ass as she bent over in front of him had sealed her fate and hardened Jon's resolve to claim her by whatever means necessary.

The good thing about being as powerful and influential as Jon was that it was very easy to find such means, and in Gilly's case it had been as simple as offering her a job as his personal assistant. She'd needed the money, and the job paid much better than anything else she'd be able to get with her lack of education. Sam had thanked him profusely when he found out, and Jon simply shook his hand and smiled, knowing that Sam wouldn't be thanking him when all was said and done.

Gilly had been shocked when Jon finally progressed beyond seemingly harmless flirting and made an actual move on her, but he'd plotted things out carefully, worn her down and claimed her when the time was right. And now he enjoyed his latest conquest.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Gilly held onto the edge of Jon's desk for dear life while he fucked her hard from behind. His hips smacked against her, driving her against the edge of the desk with a thump.

The blinds in his office were closed, but Jon had no doubt everyone in the office knew exactly what was happening. The senior executives there knew what Jon was like, and more than one of his female coworkers had been taken for a ride at one point or another. As soon as he'd introduced his sexy new assistant to the rest of the office, they'd surely known she would be bent over his desk in short order.

Jon took her from behind not out of any guilt of not wanting to see her face and be reminded that this was his best friend's girlfriend he was fucking. He took her like this so he could watch her ass move as he fucked her, and spank and squeeze it in between thrusts. He planned to fuck her ass eventually as well, but that would have to wait. The way her eyes widened when she first saw his cock and the groans she let out when he first stuck it inside of her told him that she didn't have experience with anyone as well endowed as him, and he was going to need to break her in more before he could move on to anal.

In the meantime it was plenty of fun to simply do this. Gilly's sexy body rocked against his desk, and her ass jiggled every time he slapped it. Her breathless little gasps and moans as she was fucked harder than she'd ever been fucked were the soundtrack to Jon's victory. It was also likely the soundtrack to the eventual shattering of a friendship should Sam find out, which seemed inevitable, but Jon wasn't bothered by that. Nothing could be more important than claiming a woman he desired, especially a woman with an ass like this.

Gilly clapped a hand over her mouth to try and stifle her groans, but Jon just chuckled and smacked her ass harder than ever. If she thought she could hide what she was doing from the rest of the office and maintain a bit of dignity, she was mistaken.

"There's no point in trying to hide it, love," Jon said, continuing to hammer her from behind. "Everybody in here knows you're getting plowed. They knew it from the second I introduced you. There's no way anyone out there didn't already know that this was why I hired you. As soon as I saw your ass for the first time, this day was inevitable." Gilly whimpered into her hand, and Jon shook his head in amusement.

He moved his hips faster as he neared the end, and the thumping of her body against the desk got even louder. The rest of the office had to hear it by now, not that Jon cared. He kept right on going. concerned only with giving his sexy assistant the hardest fuck of her life.

"Go ahead and let it out, love," he said. "Let them hear you. Let the whole office hear you scream."

He fucked her and spanked her mercilessly, battering Gilly's defenses just as he'd battered her morals and her faithfulness to her boyfriend. Soon enough she pulled her hand away from her mouth and was moaning loud enough that his former assistant/paramour Ygritte could probably hear her from the office next door (not that Ygritte would care. They'd parted amicably, especially after she'd ridden his cock all the way to a junior executive position.)

"That's it, Gilly," he said. "Let them hear what a slut you are. Let them hear you get fucked by your boss. Let them listen while your boss comes inside of you."

Gilly just moaned louder as Jon stabbed his cock into her a few more times and then came inside of her while squeezing her ass. It was fitting that his hands were grabbing her ass as he finished, since those magnificent cheeks were the reason all of this had happened in the first place.

He pulled out of her slowly, slapped his cock against her ass a few times and stepped back to clean himself up. She slumped over on top of his desk, scattering his paperwork in the process. He wasn't complaining though. The view of her ass more than made up for a few crumpled papers.

"Good work today, Gilly," he said. "You can take the rest of the day off. If you keep putting in the effort like that, you're going to have a bright future here."

Chapter 115: Blackmailed by Zabini Part I (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry sleeps with Tracey Davis, not knowing she's betrothed to Blaise Zabini. When Blaise's mother finds them, she uses the situation to blackmail him. (Harry/Mrs. Zabini)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Blackmail, femdom, orgasm denial

Chapter Text

"You've stepped in it now, Lord Potter-Black," Isabella Zabini, famously beautiful (and infamously widowed seven times over) mother of his former classmate Blaise, said. Harry nodded reluctantly. He couldn't exactly disagree.

"I didn't know Tracey had a betrothal contract," he said. It was the truth, but he knew that would be of no consequence should Blaise press the matter with the Wizengamot. Line theft was a serious crime, and not knowing Tracey Davis was set to become the future Lady Zabini would be of no help to Harry.

"That's all good and well, but it does you no good," she said accurately. "Fortunately for you, Blaise isn't exactly the territorial type." He also wasn't the type to give a witch a second look; even Harry was well aware that Blaise was interested in wizards, not witches. "So long as Tracey doesn't get caught and she provides Blaise an heir when the time comes, she will serve her purpose as Lady Zabini."

"So why am I here?" Harry asked, looking around the woman's sitting room. She smirked at him.

"Just because I'm not bothered about Tracey fucking you doesn't mean I'm not going to exploit walking in on you two to the fullest," she said.

"So, blackmail then," he said flatly.

"Of course. You will obey any command that I give you for a period of three months, and in exchange I will not tell a soul about your dalliance with my son's betrothed, or have you brought up for attempted line theft."

"Fine," he said, sighing. He saw no other way out of this. "I'll do it, so long as you don't have me do anything illegal."

"Agreed," Isabella said, smiling and standing up. Harry flinched when she drew her wand, but she just rolled her eyes. "Relax. I'm not going to hurt you. Why would I hurt my new toy?"

Harry felt a strange sensation shoot through him, particularly to his groin, and continued to look at her in alarm.

"That was just a little orgasm denial spell," she said casually as if making conversation. She sat back in her chair and vanished her own clothing. Harry groaned. The woman had earned her reputation as a beauty. It was hard to believe she was Blaise's mother, because she looked as good or better than any of the witches his own age that he'd shagged since finishing Hogwarts.

"Now come over here and show me why Tracey was screaming so loudly when I walked in on you with your head between her legs," Isabella said. She pointed to the floor in front of her chair, and Harry walked over to obey her command. As blackmail went, he could think of far worse tasks than being forced to eat out a woman this beautiful.

Harry was good with his tongue. All of his previous lovers had been very happy to have his mouth on them, and Tracey had been no exception. He'd been in the process of finishing her off when her future mother in law walked in, apparently to discuss wedding arrangements. Isabella Zabini was more than happy to use that incident to blackmail him, and now she was more than happy to experience his oral skills for herself.

It didn't take long for him to get Isabella worked up. Between his tongue on her clit and his fingers skillfully sliding inside of her, he quickly had her moaning and grabbing the back of his head roughly.

"Oh, I see!" she groaned. "Yes, I can definitely understand why Tracey took a risk on you! This mouth is worth it!"

Her groans got louder and she pulled on his hair harder as he kept going, and she grunted her way through a climax. Usually Harry felt like he was the one in control when he used his mouth on a woman and made her cum, but this time around felt much different. Between the blackmail and the hands tugging on his hair hard enough to hurt, it was impossible to pretend that he had any real control over this situation.

He kept licking obediently until she finally let go of his hair and patted the top of his head.

"That's a good boy," she said. She relaxed against the back of her chair with her eyes closed and a smile on her face, and when she opened her eyes again and saw him staring up at her from his knees, her smile widened and became more predatory and wicked. "Yes, that's a very good boy. We're going to have so much fun together for these next few months, Lord Potter-Black."

"Can I go now?" he asked, hoping she would let him go home for the night now that she'd been satisfied.

"Yes, you may," she said, but as he got up off of his knees and headed towards the floo she had further instructions for him. "I expect you to welcome me over each evening, and also to masturbate yourself to three denied orgasms each night before you go to bed. If you don't follow the first instruction I will come over on my own and it will be much worse for you. And if you think you'll be able to get away with not doing the second, well, you're welcome to try that and see how it goes for you."

Harry shook his head, wishing he'd listened to Hermione and kept it in his pants a bit more, or at least been a little more selective in his choice of partner. Maybe then he wouldn't have shagged Tracey Davis and opened himself up to being blackmailed by this infamous schemer.

He just had to hope he had a better ending with Isabella Zabini than her seven husbands had.

Chapter 116: Good Head Girl (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Professor Greengrass always lets Rose know how good a girl she sis. (Daphne Greengrass/Rose Granger-Weasley)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teacher/student relationship, femslash

Chapter Text

Daphne Greengrass hadn't been sure about accepting McGonagall's offer to become the new Potions professor when her former Head of House Slughorn retired for a second time. She'd never had much patience for her fellow students when she'd been one herself. Did she really want to return to that in her adult life?

There hadn't really been any better options though. The market for potions masters wasn't exactly large, and trying to open your own shop was a risky proposition without having forged connections and relationships. The Slytherin in her realized that if she taught at Hogwarts for a decade or so and made an impression on the students that passed through her classroom, they could very well become the patrons of her shop should she go that route later in life. So she accepted the job and resigned herself to having to deal with foolish teenagers on a daily basis.

She discovered that not all of them were quite as foolish as she remembered. Some were, to be sure, but there were some bright minds and talented brewers in the mix that made it worth her time. And one student in particular stood out above all the rest.

"Yes, that's it, Rose. You're doing such a good job. You're such a good girl, aren't you?"

Rose Granger-Weasley beamed up at her and dove back in, burying her head between her thighs and licking for all she was worth.

The Head Girl had inherited her mother's intelligence, that was for sure. Daphne had always had an academic rivalry and a begrudging sort of respect for Hermione Granger, who had finished at the head of their class every single year despite Daphne's best efforts (though Granger had never been able to beat her in potions, which was Daphne's strongest subject.)

Her daughter got her mother's brains, which was fortunate since Daphne had never found Ron Weasley to be very intelligent. Rose also had her mother's respect that bordered on reverence for teachers. She loved learning, and she loved being told that she was doing a good job. Daphne had praised her at first because she was simply a good student and deserved the praise, but when she'd seen how adorable the Head Girl was when she got praised she had started to find reasons to smile at her or tell her how smart she was.

It had just been teasing at first, but somewhere along the way it had turned into this, into Rose joining her in her office, kneeling under her desk and using her mouth on her. Was this insane for a professor to be doing? Without question. If McGonagall caught wind of Daphne's affair with her student, she would fire her and do everything she could to ruin her reputation. Rose was an of-age witch, but relationships between students and teachers were still strictly forbidden. McGonagall would come after her, as would Rose's famous parents. Maybe they'd even get their friend, the Boy-Who-Lived and Vanquisher of Voldemort himself, to stand against her. Daphne risked a great deal every time she had Rose stay behind after class.

She didn't care. It was worth it. It was worth it to see Rose's pretty face light up with joy every time her professor smiled at her or praised her, and it was worth it to feel her mouth on her, licking her eagerly.

Rose was obsessed with doing a good job and lived for praise, and this eager to please attitude didn't end in the classroom. As soon as she'd figured out what tongue motions, techniques and angles worked best for Daphne, she'd kept that knowledge in mind and used it to make her professor feel as good as she possibly could. She did so now as well. She had barely even gotten down under the desk today before she had her tongue running vertically along her slit to warm her up. Then she'd started to trace circles around her clit, and it all led up to the grand finale of tonguing her clit directly while sliding her fingers inside of Daphne and fingering her with the soft, expert touch she'd honed over many evenings under her professor's desk.

"Yes, Rose, yes!" Daphne exclaimed. "Yes, you're doing so good! That's so good!"

The praise motivated Rose to keep it up, as she'd known it would. The Head Girl did not accept failure in her studies, and she didn't accept it in her cunnilingus either. She kept licking and fingering her professor until Daphne's hips jerked and she squirted all over her face. She kept licking even after the orgasm died down, and probably would have kept going all night if Daphne hadn't patted her on the cheek, which was their established signal for her to stop. Daphne loved having her top student's head between her legs, but too much more of that would have been more than her sensitive body could have handled in its post-orgasmic state.

Rose sat back on her knees and looked up at her, and Daphne groaned. As adorable as the sight of Rose's face flushed with happiness when she got praised was, Daphne didn't think she'd ever seen anything cuter than that face staring up at her while wet and sticky with the proof of just how good a girl she was.

"That was excellent, Rose," she said, sighing and holding her hand down towards her. Rose took the hand and allowed herself to be pulled to her feet, but she wasn't standing for more than a few seconds before Daphne tugged her down to sit in her lap and wrapped her arms around her. "You're such a good girl."

Rose giggled happily and snuggled closer against her while Daphne stroked her hair softly. This wasn't the plan when Daphne returned to Hogwarts; not at all. But when the Head Girl was such a good girl, how could she resist?    

Chapter 117: Blackmailed by Zabini Part II (Harry Potter)

Summary:

It's only a few days in, but Mrs. Zabini already has Harry right where she wants him. (Harry/Mrs. Zabini)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femdom, choking until passing out, blackmail, orgasm denial

Chapter Text

"Yes, that's it, Potter!" Isabella Zabini groaned and rolled her hips, pushing his head in closer as Harry licked her to another orgasm. "Oh, that's nice! I bet you wish you could feel like this too, don't you?" Harry grunted in frustration, and it made her smile. She knew he had to be going spare at this point. It had been several days since she'd gotten him under her control, and she had taunted him, played with him and denied him orgasm after orgasm while using him. "Now roll over onto your back."

"Please, you can't fuck me without letting me cum again!" he blurted out, finally unable to take any more. "I'm so aroused and desperate to cum these days that I can barely even walk normally."

"Oh, is that so? You want to cum, do you?" She was all smiles as she straddled him and rubbed her pussy against his cock, taunting him with what was to come. This was what she'd been waiting for ever since she'd first blackmailed him. As good as he was with his mouth and as nice a cock as he had, what she'd really wanted was to hear him beg. That was half the fun, and she'd been sure hearing this young, cute, famous and powerful man beg and plead for release would be a delight. He had not disappointed her.

"I don't care what you want. I'm the one who has the power here, Lord Potter-Black," she said as she sank down onto his cock and began to ride him. It was far from the first time she'd climbed on top of his cock and had her fun, but it was the first time since she'd finally gotten him to break and beg for mercy, and she wanted to make the most of it. She slammed her hips down forcefully, bouncing on him as roughly as she ever had.

But that was only the beginning in terms of roughness. She brought her hands to his throat and began to squeeze, cutting off his air. He stared up at her, and those big green eyes bulged as she choked him. That was the look she wanted to say. He was vulnerable and helpless, completely under her control. She had Lord Potter-Black right where she wanted him, and now it was time to utilize her power and improve her position.

"I will make you a deal, Lord Potter-Black," she said while riding him hard and choking him with her bare hands. "I will be staying with you now, here in your lovely manor, for the rest of our time together. I'm sure your wondering if agreeing to this demand will grant you the power to orgasm. It will not. But if you refuse, you will now have to go from three delayed orgasms before you go to bed each night to five."

Harry didn't answer. How could he when she wasn't even allowing him to breathe, much less speak? But it wasn't like he would argue. She had him thoroughly under her control now, and if he even thought about resisting, the threat of two additional denied orgasms per night would be enough incentive for him to go along with her demand.

She could see that he was running short on air, but she kept going. She had already decided that she would not stop choking him until she'd had her climax. If he passed out before she got there, well, that was an acceptable outcome as far as she was concerned. It wasn't like she was going to seriously hurt him; a little blackout was no big deal.

He grimaced, and she wondered what bothered him more between the lack of breath and the lack of orgasms. Probably the latter, she would assume. The lack of oxygen was a recent development, but not being able to orgasm was something he'd had to deal with for days now, and the mounting frustration had been obvious when he pleaded with her.

Isabella groaned as his cock brought her the orgasm she'd been chasing, and it was a large one. Having the physical pleasure to go along with the mental satisfaction of dominance and control was a wonderful combination. He truly had been an excellent find. She would have to thank Tracey for not only cheating on her son (not that he would really care even if he knew, so long as it wasn't public knowledge) but being too horny to even think to lock or silence the door. Bringing Harry into her life had been the best gift her future daughter in law could have ever given her, even if she hadn't done so intentionally.

While she did technically finish before he passed out, it was only just. She was still feeling that wonderful glow when she saw him begin to slump into unconsciousness, and by the time she started to roll off of him he had lost his battle, though she did not notice it right away.

"Have your elves prepare space for my belongings," she said. That was when she noticed his current state, and she chuckled. "Well, it can wait until after you wake up, I suppose."

Chapter 118: Not So Nice: A Family Affair (MCU)

Summary:

When Scott makes the mistake of robbing Tony again, Tony decides to claim his 18 year old daughter this time—and Hope wants in too. (Tony Stark/Cassie Lang/Hope van Dyne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, cheating, humiliation, breeding

Chapter Text

Scott Lang was both stubborn and stupid. Tony had thought the lesson would have been learned when he knocked up Hope, but he wound up breaking into Tony’s home once again to commit a theft. Tony wasn’t upset about it though. Enough time had passed that Scott’s repeat transgression created an interesting opportunity for Tony.

He’d already knocked up Scott’s lover. Now he was going to knock up his daughter Cassie, freshly turned 18. And he was going to do it right in front of both her idiotic father and her pregnant step-mother Hope.

Scott’s displeasure as he was forced to watch Tony undress his daughter right in front of him was palpable, but it wasn’t like he had much choice in the matter. With his arrest record and Tony’s influence, he would be sent away for a very, very long time if Tony reported him. Scott might very well have said damn the consequences and gone to jail for Cassie’s sake, but his daughter had insisted she would do this, step in and sacrifice herself to save his ass. (But with how Cassie had looked at Hope’s bulging belly and blushed as she’d said it, he wondered if she might actually be looking forward to it.

Hope felt much differently than Scott. She’d been pretty thoroughly broken in by Tony before, as was evident if you looked at her swollen belly and knew who was responsible for it, but it went well beyond simply knocking her up. She squirmed on the couch next to Scott as she watched young Cassie get stripped, and when Tony pulled his pants off and guided Cassie in how to touch him Hope began to play with her breasts through her dress.

By the time Tony had Cassie’s mouth on his cock, Hope couldn’t stand it any more. She stood up from the couch and stared down at Scott.

“I’m sorry, Scott, but I can’t take it any more,” Hope said. “I can’t get enough of Tony’s cock. I want more!”

“By all means, come and join us,” Tony said, smiling. This wasn’t necessarily what he’d expected, but he wasn’t going to complain about it either. He patted the bed beside him. “The more the merrier. I’m sure little Cassie would enjoy the company.”

Hope hurried over to the bed, and Scott had to watch as both his wife and his daughter shared his bed. It had to have been the deepest and most humiliating punishment Tony had inflicted on anyone yet. Knocking up his wife had been one thing, but now having her join in as he did the same to his 18 year old daughter, and he was forced to watch?

“I’d say I feel sorry for you, Scott,” he began as he shifted around on the bed to accommodate the addition of Hope. “But, well, that would be a lie.” He had Hope get down on her back and Cassie get on her hands and knees with her head between her step-mother’s legs so she could pleasure her with her mouth. “You brought this on yourself. I thought that knocking up Hope would have been enough for you to get the message, but you just had to come back for more.” He pressed his cock against Cassie’s cunt lips and gave her tight young ass a slap, admiring how it rippled under his hand. “Not that I’m complaining. It’s all worked out pretty well for me, hasn’t it?”

Tony slid forward, penetrating Cassie Lang with his cock. He didn’t feel a hymen give way as he pushed into her. Maybe this wasn’t her first time having sex, or maybe it had torn naturally through something unrelated. Tony didn’t know, and honestly he didn’t care. Whether or not he was deflowering Cassie wasn’t that important to him right now. What was important was that he fuck her and knock her up while she used her mouth to make her step-mother happy, and all while Scott watched helplessly.

He’d been ordered to stay silent the entire time; that was one of the conditions Tony had set. He wanted Scott to watch but be unable to speak, much less actually do anything about it. Of course when the order had been given he’d thought Hope would be sitting beside him, not on the bed getting eaten out by Cassie, but that was a bit of improvisation that Tony could fully get behind.

He fucked Cassie hard from behind, holding her by the hips and pulling her lower body back in to meet his thrusts. As for her oral efforts? Hope seemed to find those lacking, but she didn’t let it deter her. She just grabbed Cassie’s hair, pulled her head in and held her there while barking out orders. It was a trial by fire for Cassie, who even if she did have some previous sexual experience had without question never been in the middle of a threesome like this. Tony and Hope broke her in roughly, not easing her in gently but making her jump into the deep end right away and catch up to their pace.

Tony locked eyes with Hope as he neared the point of no return. She could recognize it when it was coming; she’d already experienced it for herself, and the consequences of that coupling were currently growing in her belly. When she noticed that he was close to cumming, she gave him a smile that could almost be called manic.

“C’mon, Tony!” she said. “Breed her! Break her! Make her addicted to it, just like you did to me!”

“I’ve never been able to refuse a request from a beautiful lady,” he said, “especially if that beautiful lady is carrying my child. Here it comes, Cassie. Get ready to get bred.”

She made some kind of noise in her throat, though he couldn’t really hear it with her face buried between Hope’s thighs. It didn’t matter anyway. What did matter was the massive amount of semen he poured inside of Cassie. After all of his successes thus far, he felt supremely confident that he’d just knocked her up like he’d done to all the rest—and  this time he’d done so as her father watched.

“Well, Scott, I hope you don’t get any more bright ideas, because I don’t think you have any other women in your life for me to breed,” Tony said. “But maybe you should go out and try and meet some, just in case.”   

Chapter 119: Lessons at Internship (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Izuku joins Momo and Kendo for an internship with Uwabami, but he's the one who winds up doing the teaching. (Izuku/Kendo, Izuku/Momo, Izuku/Uwabami)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, dominance, ahegao

Chapter Text

"Ooh, Midoriya! Midoriya!"

This was not, strictly speaking, what Uwabami had had in mind when she had Izuku Midoriya join her and the girls for an internship. But this was a good sort of education for Kendo and Yaoyorozu in its own right.

The green-haired young man was holding Kendo off of the ground and bouncing her easily on his cock, and the ginger-haired young woman moaned as she was manhandled in the best way possible. Uwabami could tell that she had more or less been fucked stupid by this point. She was just squeezing his neck and holding on for the ride while Midoriya used her body however he pleased.

Yaoyorozu watched with mingled shock and desire in her eyes as her fellow young female hero was dominated, and she gasped audibly beside Uawabami as Midoriya started bouncing Kendo even faster. He came inside of Battle Fist with a grunt, and then set her down on a nearby couch. Uwabami and Yaoyorozu could both see the dopey, well-fucked smile on her face from this angle.

It was Yaoyorozu's turn next, and after what she'd just seen she didn't even question it. Midoriya had already proven his dominance, and now she would experience the same thing Kendo just had. Midoriya bent her over and fucked her from behind, forcing her to lean over and grab onto the couch for dear life while he hammered her. He held onto her massive breasts while he fucked her, and Uwabami couldn't blame him there. She was a strictly heterosexual woman and even she had entertained idle thoughts about giving those breasts a nice squeeze. If she had been in Midoriya's position she definitely would have made the most of the chance to play with Yaoyorozu's tits.

If it were possible, Yaoyorozu fell apart even faster than Kendo had. It had at least taken a few minutes for Kendo to start screaming and lose all control of herself, but Momo got there faster. By the time Midoriya settled into a rhythm of sharp thrusts that saw his hips smack against her ample ass and make it jiggle, Yaoyorozu was screaming and whining like a woman who had already been tamed and would soon be addicted to her classmate's big cock.

"Midoriya!" she shouted. "Oh, I, ah, I never knew it could be this good! Izuku! Izuku!"

Midoriya seemed to respond to her cries by going even faster and fucking her even harder. He started to spank Yaoyorozu in between thrusts, and the sound of his hand smacking the flesh of her round bottom was even louder than her screams of pleasure. Uwabami watched, transfixed by the scene. She obviously had far more sexual experience than either of the other young women, but she had never seen anything like this before. She'd never seen or felt such dominance, and it was no wonder why these less experienced girls were so easily broken and fucked stupid by such strength (and such a big dick, it had to be said.)

Midoriya fucked and spanked Yaoyorozu through multiple screaming climaxes, but eventually he turned to look at Uwabami. Yaoyorozu slumped down face-first on the couch next to Kendo, but Uwabami didn't even have time to look at her. Now she was in the sights of this dominant stud, and she felt a heat shoot through her like she'd never felt before.

Uwabami wasn't used to being eyed like that. She was accustomed to having men look at her admiringly, of course--she was a very successful model in addition to her hero work. But this was a man who didn't just need to dream about making her his. From what she'd seen, he had the ability to make it happen, and the look in his eyes as he strode towards her laid his intentions bare.

He picked her up, but unlike Kendo who he'd held by the ass and fucked face to face, he hooked his arms underneath her thighs and fucked her with her back against his chest. She was just as powerless and just as in his grasp as the junior female had been, though. Her feet dangled off of the ground as he slid his cock inside of her and began to fuck her.

"Oh my God!" she gasped as she felt his cock inside. Seeing it had been impressive enough, but it felt even bigger. No wonder the other two girls had fallen apart so easily. She knew that much of this would turn her into a moaning, mindless, cum-drunk mess before long. And while she knew that this should have bothered her as an established pro hero who was supposed to be mentoring all three of these younger fledglings, she didn't have it within her to care when it felt this good to have him fuck her. She'd needed this more than she'd realized.

With how he was holding her she could see Yaoyorozu and Kendo on the couch. They were now cuddling together, both looking deliriously happy after the incredible fuck they'd just been through. Uwabami knew she was going to be just like them before long, and the thought didn't bother her at all. She'd had good sex in her life, but no one had ever made her look the way those two looked, or feel the way that Midoriya and his cock were making her feel right now.

"Yes, fuck me, Midoriya!" she gasped. "Fuck me hard!"

He not only fucked her hard, but fucked her harder than anyone else ever had, and she was sure harder than anyone ever would. Who could ever match this kind of intensity? Who could ever fuck her this well?

Uwabami rapidly lost the ability to focus on anything but the cock fucking her, though she could faintly hear her own orgasmic cries, and she definitely felt it when he came inside of her. She groaned indistinctly as he put her down on the couch, and when Yaoyorozu and Kendo opened their arms to her, she settled into their embrace automatically.

They'd come here to learn from her, but as it turned out, Midoriya had been the one to teach all three of them, Uwabami included. It was a lesson in dominance that none of them would ever forget.

Chapter 120: Fortunate Jaune (RWBY)

Summary:

Jaune spends a lazy day in bed with his lovers, and counts his blessings. (Jaune/Yang/Nora/Pyrrha)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Harem, slow sex

Chapter Text

With Pyrrha quietly dozing in the background, her turn complete, now Jaune had just Yang and Nora to deal with.

They were in no hurry though. Part of being in a unique relationship like the four of them shared was knowing that you couldn’t be impatient or rush to have your own pleasure. Selfishness and jealousy would have ruined things, but fortunately all of them understood this and had struck a good balance.

Nora was slowly kissing his neck and licking his throat. She was the most mischievous and playful of Jaune’s lovers, and she frequently reminded him of that now. Her lips trailed along his skin, and she kissed and licked the pulse point in his neck, making him gasp. That earned a triumphant smirk from her as she looked up at him, and he responded by giving her a mock-glare and pulling her head down to his so he could kiss her. She halfheartedly tried to break away from his mouth, but he put a hand in her orange hair to hold her in place. It wasn’t like she actually wanted to get away; it was all just part of the game. She moaned into his mouth, but when he went to deepen the kiss she snapped her lips shut and giggled. As always, the game was on.

There weren’t many games from Yang. From the beginning of the change in their relationship, she had always been the one who was most direct in going after what she wanted. She didn’t tease him, and when it was her turn to have sex with him she would usually go straight for it. Her favorite thing was to climb on top of him so she could ride him at her own pace, rising and falling on his cock as hard as she wanted to.

Tonight was somewhat different though. She seemed to sense that the mood was softer and less energetic, and she adjusted her own approach to accommodate. His cock was in her mouth, but there was none of her usual quick bobs or deep sucks, at least not right now. For the moment she was content to just slowly suckle at the tip of his cock, and when she lowered her head it was at a far more leisurely pace than was common from her. Sometimes she would even pull her mouth off of his cock altogether so she could just plant slow, lazy kisses on his cockhead and down his shaft. Normally she’d be pushing to make him cum as quickly as possible, but this time she seemed like she wouldn’t mind if this slow blowjob lasted all day long.

Jaune wouldn’t mind that either. Today was a rare day where none of them had anything to do. They didn’t have a care in the world today, and they were choosing to spend this day off by relaxing and enjoying each others’ intimate company. It still amazed Jaune to think that this was his life now; that these three beautiful women had chosen him, had chosen to share him, and somehow it was all working out better than in his wildest dreams.

It wouldn’t have surprised him if he were to wake up right now and discover that this really was just a dream, because who could be this lucky? Deciding to experiment, he picked his free hand up off of the bed and pinched his arm rather strongly, and waited to see if this moment of paradise faded and he awoke to find himself alone in bed. When the moment passed and he was still right where he was, he smiled against Nora’s lips. Yes, this was real. He still had Nora’s orange hair between his fingers as he tasted her soft lips, Jaune was still giving him a slow, loving, lazy blowjob, and Pyrrha was still sleeping off to the side, long red hair untied and splayed out on the pillow around her.

Nora pulled her mouth off of his, probably intent on continuing her play, but stopped when she saw the look on his face.

“What’s got you smiling so wide, huh?” she asked.

“Oh, just counting my blessings, that’s all,” he said, smiling and relaxing his head against the pillow underneath him.

“If you think you’re blessed now, wait until you see what comes next,” Nora declared. Apparently she was intent on taking her play to the next stage, and as she trailed kisses down his chest, his eyes followed her journey, intrigued to see where it ended.

It ended with her down below his waist, joining Yang in her slow worship of his cock. While Yang continued to softly suckle at and lick the tip of his cock, Nora went lower and started kissing his balls. Following Yang’s example, her lips worked slowly. Her tongue joined in as well, and Jaune groaned softly.

Could there be a better way to spend a day off than in a lazy day spent lounging in bed with his four beautiful lovers, going from slow and gentle lovemaking with Pyrrha to having Yang and Nora licking and sucking at him? Of course not. It should be criminal to be this fortunate, and once again Jaune wondered if this might be a dream. He gave his arm one more pinch, just in case.

No, he concluded with a smile as the suckling at his tip and kissing at his balls was still there after the pinch. This is real.  

Chapter 121: Blackmailed by Zabini Part III (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Isabella, now settled into Harry’s home, has fun edging him. (Harry/Mrs. Zabini)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femdom, orgasm denial

Chapter Text

“This has really all worked out splendidly,” Isabella said as she put down the latest edition of the Daily Prophet.

The public had been skeptical at first, but when Harry spoke up on her behalf and confirmed that she was innocent in the deaths of her previous husbands, her reputation had improved dramatically. There hadn’t been a single mention of her in over a week, and the public had already moved on to the latest gossip.

“Wouldn’t you agree, Harry?” she asked. He said nothing, but just shuddered. She grinned, knowing the reason behind it. A spell was making it feel as if a gentle hand was stroking his cock. She kept this spell applied to him almost all the time now, so he was well used to the frustration by now. “Oh, I suppose you’re distracted, aren’t you? How long has it been since you orgasmed, anyhow?”

“My last one was two days before I got blackmailed by you,” he said weakly. “So, 32 days now.”

“Ah, you poor thing,” she giggled. “That must by why your legs constantly shake, and you wince when I’m not looking. I do apologize, but it makes for such amazing sex when you thrash around beneath me.”

--

“Who owns you?” Isabella asked as she bounced herself up and down on Harry’s cock.

He was bent in half while she rode him like an Amazon, and when he tried to answer he was just babbling nonsense. He shook his head, frustrated at his inability to speak, and she slapped him across the face to shake him out of it.

“Who owns you?” she asked again. She kept fucking him hard, but he opened his mouth to take another try, knowing he would be punished if he kept her waiting.

“You do,” he managed to say. It was the only coherent words he was able to speak before he swiftly returned to his unintelligible babbling, but it was enough for her. The sex was good, but the submission was even better. She orgasmed hard on his cock.

“I have a treat for you,” she said as she got off of his cock. She freed his legs only to sit on his face. “Instead of you having to edge yourself three times before bed tonight, you can lick me while I suck your cock. But if any of your delayed orgasms happen while you aren’t licking, they aren’t going to count. So I’d suggest remaining diligent if you know what’s good for you.”

She stretched her body out and took his cock between her lips, and he obediently started to lick her. He was doing his best, she would give him that. He knew just how to lick her by now, and with his knowledge plus his desperation he did all that he could to fulfill his end of the deal she’d laid out for him.

She wasn’t about to make things easy for him, of course. If he knew what she liked, she knew his own body even better. She knew exactly how to lick and suck and stroke him to the point of uselessness, and as her lips slid down his cock and her tongue slithered, it wasn’t long before he started to thrash beneath her. She smirked around his cock as he twitched helplessly. He still tried to keep up with his licking, but the more she sucked him the harder it became for him to keep up. His tongue work grew lax, and he stopped licking her altogether for a few seconds when she pushed her head down even more and took his cock down her throat.

He remembered himself quickly, and his tongue sprang back into action with a renewed desperation. He tongued her clit eagerly as he frantically tried to avoid failing in his duties and having his edging drawn out even more as a result. But she knew his struggle was nowhere near finished. She was only going to make it harder on him from here, and no matter how hard he tried to remain focused, he was going to have slip-ups.

Her little pet could try as hard as he liked, but he was going to fail to meet her terms and would be forced to endure more than just three delayed orgasms as a result. She would make certain of that.

Chapter 122: Blackmailed by Zabini Part IV (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Isabella is ready to launch the final stage of her plan to break Lord Black completely. (Harry/Mrs. Zabini)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femdom, choking, orgasm denial

Chapter Text

“Please,” Harry begged while between her legs. “Please let me lick you instead.” Isabella was amused as he desperately held her legs open while pleading.

“It’s been impressive that you’ve gone 35 days under this torment until finally breaking completely,” she said. “You’re stronger than anyone else I’ve ever broken; I will give you that, Lord Potter-Black. And now I will give you a choice. You see, I am expected to pass the title of Lady Zabini on to Tracey once she becomes Blaise’s wife. I will of course do so, but I cannot go without any sort of title. I think becoming the new Lady Black will do nicely, so you will take me as your wife.”

“Absolutely not,” he said adamantly, surprising her with how firm and clearheaded he sounded.

“I will let things change,” she said, ignoring his objection. “We will still continue our plays of obedience, but I will not be nearly as cruel once I am your wife. I will also allow you to be the master on occasion, because I have become enamored by the strength you’ve shown me. Won’t it be nice to dominate me for a change, Harry?”

“I have no intention of dying like all of the previous blokes you married,” he bit out. She scoffed.

“I did not kill them,” she said. “If you doubt me, I will swear a magical vow to you so you can be sure of my sincerity. You will not die, Potter; I will not allow it.” She smiled and shook her head. “Think of what we could do together. Think of all the witches we could dominate together—and I plan on doing that as often as possible. Lord Potter-Black and Lady Black; we’re going to break as many witches as we can seduce into our bed.”

--

Harry’s arms were bound, which meant he could do nothing about either Isabella’s hips driving down onto him as she rode his cock hard or about her hands that were around his throat. She squeezed tightly, and smiled as he shuddered beneath her like usual.

“If you make me reach an orgasm, then you can have one of your own,” she promised. “Though you’ll have to be quick, since it all stops if you run out of breath.”

She kept fucking him until she came, body slapping down onto his as she orgasmed with a triumphant smile. With her own pleasure seen to, she picked up her wand from beside her and removed the orgasm denial charm at long last.

She’d thought it might be a race against time for him to cum before his breath ran out, but she’d underestimated just how desperate he was to cum. He erupted inside of her a mere few seconds after she’d taken the charm off, and she moaned loudly at feeling just how much cum rushed into her. This was without question the largest orgasm she’d ever seen or felt, and it could only have been achieved after over a month of constant teasing and denial.

He was drifting off, and she grinned as she looked down at him and reflected on what she’d accomplished. She would greatly enjoy her new life. She would keep her status, and she was going to get more than she could ask for sexually.

She still wasn’t done with him even now though. Her hands remained around his throat, just loose enough to allow him to remain conscious but still keep him feeling lightheaded and blurry. She leaned down, kissed him deeply and then began to ride him again.

“I’m going to milk you dry now, Harry,” she whispered.

Her life as Lady Zabini had been a pleasant one, but Tracey was welcome to the title now. She was already looking forward to her new life as Lady Black, and seeing just how much fun they could have. Dominating him would never get old, and she was looking forward to seeing how hard he would work at trying to pay her back when she allowed him to take control. And she really couldn’t wait to see what they would be able to do when they started bringing other witches into bed with them.

She could picture it now. She could see Harry shagging the life out of Ginny Weasley while she rode the face of Arthur’s daughter and used her long red hair like handles. She could see conjuring a strap-on so they could spitroast Daphne Greengrass together, and she could see the two of them sexually torturing Hermione Granger for so long that the bookworm’s intelligence was reduced to the level of that oaf Goyle that Draco Malfoy always had trailing along behind him. They would do it all, and they would do it together.

Being Lady Zabini had been fun, but she was going to have an even better time as Lady Black.

Chapter 123: Here Comes Lieutenant Trouble (MCU)

Summary:

Captain Marvel is welcomed back to Earth by Monica Rambeau, all grown up and ready to give Carol a reason to stick around. (Carol Danvers/Monica Rambeau)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, age difference, interracial

Chapter Text

Carol Danvers spent so much time moving from planet to planet that at times it was easy for her to forget that time didn't simply stand still for everyone else while she was gone. Every time she returned to a planet she was surprised by how much things had changed. This, however, was the most abrupt and daunting change she'd ever been faced with.

"I'm not little anymore, Auntie Carol," Monica Rambeau said just as she kicked her underwear off of her foot, revealing an ass that was far too plump and perfect to belong to the little girl Carol remembered.

"I can see that," Carol said. Monica giggled, gave her ass a playful smack and then spun around to face her prey. Her bra came off next, and her breasts further reinforced that yes, her little 'Lieutenant Trouble' was all grown up now.

It wasn't just that Monica had become a bona fide adult while Carol was gone that was the problem. It wasn't even that she had become such a sexy one, though that was a serious issue right now. No, the biggest issue was that she had decided to use that sexy, voluptuous, adult body to seduce the woman who had been her mother's best friend. And it was working.

Monica strutted over towards her with all the confidence of a woman who knew what she wanted and knew how to take it, and then she straddled Carol's lap and made herself at home.

"I've been waiting for you to come back," Monica said. "I know that you're so busy keeping the galaxy safe, but I hope that you'll make it back to Earth every once in a while to see me. That's why I thought I'd give you a little more incentive, not to mention something--and someone--to return to."

Monica wiggled in her lap, rubbing that lovely ass against Carol's crotch. Carol had never felt so conflicted in her life. This was her best friend's daughter; her little girl! She'd called her Auntie Carol without a hint of irony the last time Carol saw her! But she wasn't a little girl anymore. She was a sexy woman who knew what she wanted, and she was making it abundantly clear that she wanted Carol. And try as she might to think of Maria and stay strong against this seduction, the cold hard truth was that her job was a lonely one. Even Captain Marvel had urges and desires, and though she didn't often pursue them, she couldn't resist such a beautiful woman offering herself to her like this so freely, no matter who her mother was.

"Oh!" Monica gasped when Carol suddenly grabbed her ass. "Have I done what I came here to do, Carol? Are you ready to treat me like a woman now?" She smiled at her, and then giggled when Carol stood up from the chair, holding Monica by the ass cheeks and carrying her effortlessly over towards the couch.

"I'm ready to fuck you like a woman," Carol said, depositing her on the couch and climbing on top of her. She buried her head between Monica's legs and dove in like a woman dying from hunger, which in one sense was actually true. She'd gone far longer than anyone should ever have to without any sort of companionship, and having such an attractive woman bared for her had her practically salivating.

She licked at Monica with less focus on actual technique and more on simply trying to devour her. She hoped Monica hadn't been expecting a slow and sensual approach, because Carol was far too pent up for that. She'd gone too long and Monica had done too good a job enticing her for Carol to hold back now.

Fortunately the hungry licks and rapid rubbing and fingering seemed to do the job well enough for Monica, who moaned and bucked her hips against Carol's face. But Monica wasn't in the mood solely to receive. She was in a giving mood as well, as she proved when she tugged Carol's shorts and panties down her legs and began to lick.

Carol nearly got worked into distraction when she first felt Monica get to work. As opposed to her own approach, Monica licked her with a skill that spoke to either experience and practice or a great deal of study. Whatever the cause, Carol was grateful to feel Monica's tongue dancing around her clit, not to mention her fingers rubbing her outer pussy lips and then sliding in to work their magic. Yes, Monica was indeed all grown up, and if Carol needed any further proof, here it was. While Carol didn't get to enjoy the pleasures of sex as often as she'd like, it wasn't like she was a blushing virgin either. But no one had ever licked her this well. She hadn't just seduced her; she was giving Carol the kind of devoted attention that she couldn't get enough of. Lieutenant Trouble was going to leave her in a world of trouble if this was how she could make Carol feel the very first time she got her clothes off!

Monica's nimble tongue and curling fingers made Carol's legs shake as she was overtaken by the strongest orgasm she'd had in years, and by some miracle Carol was able to get her off a few minutes later. Hearing Monica's muffled moans against her pussy felt like as great a reward as Carol had gotten for any of her heroic deeds across the galaxy.

Carol didn't know how the hell she was going to explain any of this to Maria, but she did know one thing. She was going to be coming back to Earth a lot more often from now on if Monica was always going to be there to greet her just like this. 

Chapter 124: The Gift of Denial (Steins;Gate)

Summary:

Okabe and his gift experiment with denial. (Okabe/Kurisu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub, orgasm denial

Chapter Text

There were no new gadgets required for Okabe to perform his next experiment. He didn't even need to get rough with her and rely on physical strength, as he had in his most recent trial. This time he simply put Kurisu on her back, spread her legs and slid his cock inside of her, after using his fingers and mouth to get her sufficiently excited of course. There was no gag in her mouth to restrict her breathing in any way, her arms and legs were free to grab at his neck and hook over his hips, respectively, and she stared up at him with dilated pupils expressing her pleasure. It was, in many respects, a completely conventional sexual encounter. Or so it would appear to the naked eye at least.

Okabe rutted with his gift, listening to her pleasured cries as he worked his cock back and forth deep inside of her. And then, just when she was about to experience the ultimate pleasure that came with such a stimulating sexual encounter, he stopped thrusting abruptly. She whined and stared up at him pathetically, but he just smiled down at her while remaining perfectly still. He did not pull out of her, but he did deprive her of the release she so desperately craved.

"Please," she whimpered, and not for the first time today. This was already the third time he'd brought her right to the precipice of sexual ecstasy, only to stop just short of the goal. It would not be the last, either.

"Now now, my horny little gift of an assistant," he said. "You knew what you were in for! Today we are performing a test study on the desperation one feels when they are denied satisfaction. How long will it take before you are reduced to nothing more than a sobbing, quivering mess, delirious with need, helpless to do anything, unable to remember your own name? How many times must I deny you your release before you're so desperate that your entire world shrinks down to that simple pleasure? Then, and only then, will I conclude this experiment and give you that which you beg me so pathetically for."

It had already been a very fruitful experiment, and he felt they still had quite a ways to go. She'd been disappointed the first time he brought her to the edge only to pull back, but her reaction was nowhere near what he was looking for. The second time her frustration was a bit more pronounced, and this time, the third time, had brought the most pathetic whimpering and pleading yet. She thrashed around and tried to kick her heels against his ass to get him moving again, but Okabe did not move a muscle until he was sure she'd cooled off enough that he could resume the experiment.

Christina's frustrated whimpers quickly turned back into cries of pleasure as he began to move once again. He gave her slow, teasing movements of his hips at first, and then gradually built back up to the harder, deeper strokes that really made her feel good. Eventually he got back to the point where he was fucking his gift hard enough to make her cute little breasts bounce. and the sound of his body smacking against hers was audible, though only slightly.

The slap of flesh on flesh could just barely be heard over the sounds of Christina's desperate moans, however. Intellectually she knew what was coming; he'd informed her of today's experiment before he'd so much as put a finger on her today. But even if her mind knew that the pleasure was ultimately going to be stripped away before she got what she wanted, her body was powerless to resist the way that he made her feel. Between the pounding of his cock against her, the hand squeezing a breast and teasing a nipple and the fingers treating her clit to an occasional rub, her body responded to it all just as it always did. Her moans got louder and more desperate than usual as the thrusting continued and the pleasure mounted. In spite of the sudden cease of sensation that her brain had to know was coming, it was like she was pleading that this be the time that he showed mercy on her, ended the experiment and gave her what she needed.

He didn't, of course. He brought her tantalizingly closed to the promised land; so close that for a brief moment she might have actually believed that she was going to be allowed to experience the thrill of orgasm this time. But this was simply a mirage, one created by him intentionally. He knew his gift inside and out by this point. They'd performed so many experiments together that by now he knew her body inside and out. He knew what made her feel good, and he could judge when she was about to experience the ultimate pleasure. He waited until a scant few seconds before it would have been too late and her body would have been too far gone to deny, and then the thrusting stopped, her breast was released and the rubbing of her clit ceased.

The reaction was immediate. Christina whined like a hungry animal waiting to be fed, and she stared up at him with tears pooling in her eyes and her tongue hanging out of her mouth. Even with all of the different experiments they'd performed, he felt quite sure that he'd never seen her this feverish in her desire.

"Hmm." He clicked his tongue, considering stopping there, giving her a final few thrusts before she screamed and shook in climax and then waiting for her to come down so they could compare notes. She sensed his consideration, and met his eyes desperately. But then he shook his head, and she whimpered.

"No, not just yet," he decided. "If that was your reaction after four, I really want to see how you're feeling once we hit five."

Chapter 125: No Storybook Hero 2: In the Shed (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry continues to make use of Ginny, who is always willing to be used--even with her family around. (Harry/Ginny)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex, dom/sub, public sex, risk of discovery

Chapter Text

That night that she'd given herself to the man of her dreams had only been the beginning for Ginny Weasley and her hero. There had been no mention of marriage or children, but he'd continued to use her for his sexual relief and she had been eager to offer herself up to be used every single time. She would be whatever he wanted her to be, whether that was his loving wife or his dirty slut. As long as she was of use to him, she couldn't be happier.

"Has anyone seen Ginny?" she heard her mother ask.

"Not since dinner," her oldest brother Bill answered.

"That's strange. She's always loved my chocolate cake," her mother mused. "Where'd she run off to?"

She hadn't run very far, as evidenced by the fact that Ginny could hear every word they were saying. But she wouldn't dare call out to her mother, not even to make sure she saved her a piece of cake. She did love the chocolaty desert, but she loved Harry's cock more.

Her parents had invited all of their children over to the Burrow for a Sunday afternoon get together, as they tried to do at least once a month. Harry had been invited along as always; he might not technically be a Weasley either be blood or marriage, but he was as good as a member of the family as far as her mother was concerned.

Harry had taken the invitation and eaten her mother's cooking happily, but the look on his face when he met Ginny's eyes had left her squirming in her seat and rubbing her thighs together. She knew him well enough by now to recognize when he was in the mood to use her, and one look was all it had taken for her to see that she was going to get fucked hard today. She'd eaten her food quickly and willed him to finish up so she could get her daily fix of Harry.

He'd taken his time, but eventually he'd given her a nod that she knew meant that she should wait for him outside. He'd followed her out a few minutes later, and she'd felt her heart pounding when he took her by the hand and led her into the broom shed. Now she was experiencing a pounding of a different kind as he yanked her knickers down from beneath her skirt, picked her up and fucked her against the side of the shed. Her back rocked against the wall of the shed every time he slammed into her, and if anyone paid close enough attention they might very well notice. It was far from the safest way for them to do this, and in fact was rather risky. But that was no problem for Ginny. She didn't mind the risk. Whatever Harry wanted from her, he could have. If he'd asked her to strip down in the middle of brunch so he could throw her on the table and fuck her with her family and Hermione watching, she would have done so with a smile on her face.

"They're so close," Harry said. "If you were to moan like the whore that you are, your mum would probably hear you. Then your whole family would know that their little baby girl isn't the good witch she pretends to be. They'd know what you really are, which is my slut. They'd see the side of you that only I've seen until now. What would you think about that, Ginny? Would you like it if your mum heard you, or if Ron came into the shed to grab one of the brooms to go for a fly, but instead walked in on his best friend balls deep in his slutty little sister?"

Ginny moaned at the picture he was painting, and then clapped a hand over her mouth to try and keep quiet. Harry chuckled and gave her arse cheeks a firm squeeze.

"You don't need to try and hide it," he said. "It's obvious you'd love it. It must be frustrating to try and put on an act for your family while only revealing your true self to me. I'm sure it would be a relief if they knew the truth, and as far as I'm concerned it would be hilarious. That's why I'm not going to stop, no matter what. I'm going to fuck you until I cum, and nothing is going to stop that. So if you moan too loud and someone hears you, or if someone notices the banging coming from the shed, so be it. If your family walks in on us and sees me cumming inside of you, or shooting all of your face, or across your little freckled arse or wherever else I feel like cumming today, that's going to be your problem."

Ginny bit her lip, willing herself not to scream. His cock driving into her felt as incredible as it always did, and his threats were only adding to her excitement. She knew it would be a bad thing for her if anyone found them, but there was definitely a part of her that found the possibility thrilling. She was Harry's; she belonged to him, and she always would. If he allowed them to be discovered, she would accept it and show this side of herself to her family.

He fucked her even harder as he got closer, and the banging of her slim body against the wall of the shed was getting louder, as were Ginny's moans. She shoved her fist into her mouth to try and stifle her scream when she came on Harry's cock, but she wasn't sure how successful she was.

Harry wound up putting her down on her knees, shoving his cock between her lips and  forcing her to swallow his cum. He didn't have to demand it, of course; she gulped it down as eagerly as another witch might chug butterbeer. For Ginny, Harry's cum would always be her beverage of choice.

She was still suckling his head and trying to get more of her delicious treat when the doorknob to the shed began to turn from outside.

Chapter 126: Natasha Has the Edge (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Natasha has captured a wizard, and when torture fails, switches to edging to get what she wants from him. But he gives her more than she bargained for. (Harry Potter/Natasha Romanoff)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Edging, excessive cum

Chapter Text

“You’re a tough one to crack, you know that?” Natasha said.

SHIELD had sent her in to secure information on the Ministry of Magic, and she’d managed to get the drop on a rather handsome young wizard she’d since learned was named Harry. Capturing him had been difficult, but getting what she wanted from him was proving even tougher. Conventional interrogation had gotten her nowhere, so she’d given up on pain and used pleasure instead.

“I’ve been edging the fuck out of you for two straight weeks now,” she said out loud. “Two weeks of constant teasing without release and you still haven’t broken. It’s done a number on you though, hasn’t it?”

She traced his cock with her fingertip to prove her point. She had never seen an angrier cock in all her life. It was massive, and thanks to her edging was an angry red with the veins noticeably standing out. She almost felt bad for the poor bastard, but she had a job to do, and she’d just come back to continue on with it. But just when she was about to get on with her edging for the day, he spoke.

“Let me cum,” he said hoarsely.

“Oh?” That was interesting. His desperation had been obvious, but he’d never openly asked her for relief before now. Was he finally breaking? “And if I do that for you, what are you going to do for me?”

“I’ll tell you everything you want to know,” he said.

“Do you promise?” she asked, smiling up at him while slowly stroking his big hard cock.

“Yes,” he said. “I don’t go back on my word.” The intensity in his bright green eyes convinced her that he was telling the truth. She’d broken him at last.

“Then I’ll take care of all that cum you’ve got stored up for me,” she said, getting down on her knees. “I’d be lying if I said I haven’t been looking forward to this.”

Natasha usually liked to take her time with a blowjob, but given that poor Harry had been waiting two weeks for this she decided not to torture him any more. She sucked his cock head between her lips and promptly began bobbing hard on it. He groaned immediately as she slid farther down on his shaft, and then got even louder once she took him into her throat. This was a more difficult task than it usually would have been because he was so fucking big, but Natasha still managed it.

She kept him down her throat and swallowed, letting him feel the vibrations around his cock. While she assumed that he would have been a much tougher nut to crack (so to speak) if this had been an ordinary sexual encounter, this poor bastard has been relentlessly edged for a solid two weeks. For two weeks his body had been denied, and so she did not hold it against him or pass any judgments on his usual level of stamina when he came within seconds of her taking him into her throat and humming around his cock.

Natasha had underestimated him. She’d known there would be a significant amount of cum just because she’d edged him for two weeks without release, but the amount of cum he shot into her mouth blew away her wildest expectations, What she’d failed to take into account was that these strange wizards differed from normal humans in ways her side did not understand. Even a normal human would have produced a large amount of cum after being teased for so long, but Harry also had magic enhancing his body.

The wizard gave her more cum than she ever could have expected, and she quickly realized she was in over her head here and caught in a situation she was not prepared for. She didn’t even consider taking him out of her throat though. After all the work she’d put in to get to this point, she wasn’t about to lose face now. Pulling back now would be a show of weakness, and she didn’t want Harry to ever doubt who was in charge here. That was why she kept him down her throat and did her best to take it all.

The majority of his cum went all the way into her stomach, as would be expected. But it just kept coming and coming, flooding her throat with no end in sight. Natasha’s eyes bugged out as she felt her throat being filled to capacity, but she stubbornly refused to back down.

Maybe she would have been better off conceding, at least towards the end. Eventually her body could not keep up with the thick deluge that just would not stop coming, and with nowhere else to go, his cum was expelled in any way her body could manage it. At first this meant some of it simply shot back up her throat and out of her mouth, but not even that was enough to clear her throat of its obstruction. With no other passageways, more of his cum violently exploded out of her nose.

Natasha had given some messy blowjobs in her time, but this was a first for her. As the deluge of thick cum finally ceased and she pulled back, she realized that she probably would have gained more by simply stopping and admitting defeat before it got to that point. Letting him end by cumming on the floor, or even taking it directly on her face, would have surely left her in a better and more dominant position than what had happened instead. How was she going to maintain her authority if she’d just had his cum explode out of her nostrils?

Nonetheless, she wiped herself off as best she could and then looked down at him as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

“Now then, Harry. Let’s hear those details you promised me.”

Chapter 127: The True Power (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Hermione is the Minister, but Harry is the true power. If anyone doubts it, all they need to do is listen for the moans coming from her office. (Harry/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub, office sex

Chapter Text

“Minister Granger, the Headmistress of Hogwarts has sent along her reply.”

It was tough for Hermione to look up, make eye contact with Susan Bones and give her a response that she could actually understand. The reason for this was that she was currently spread-eagle across her own desk, and her best friend Harry Potter was fucking her hard enough to make the desk shake beneath her. Susan didn’t even bat an eye; she’d walked in on just such a scenario too many times to count over the past several months.

“Okay, Susan,” Hermione eventually managed to say while looking at the redhead upside down with her head hanging over the edge of the desk. “Tell Minerva,” she began, only to stop and groan when Harry rubbed her clit with his thumb. “Tell her I’ll owl her back tonight.” Harry gave her another deep thrust that made her brown eyes roll back in her head for a moment, and she was forced to reevaluate her schedule for the rest of the day, specifically how much longer she might spend with her bare arse pressed against the desk. “Perhaps tomorrow morning.”

Normally she would have sent a prompt reply, but Harry had a way of monopolizing all of her time whenever he was in the mood to do so. And based on what she’d seen from him since entering the office this morning, she wasn’t sure if she’d be slipping her work robes back on today until it was time to go home.

“Very good, Minister.” Susan nodded and left the office, leaving Hermione to enjoy her best friend’s cock some more.

Hermione was the Minister for Magic, but anyone who actually worked in the Ministry knew that Harry was the one who really called the shots. He let Hermione take the lead on a lot of the bureaucratic nonsense that he had no interest in, but otherwise he was the one people listened to and the one that people turned to for leadership, and even she was counted among that group.

It felt natural to her to follow Harry’s lead. She’d done it all throughout school. Sure, she’d always made her feelings known, but when it came right down to it she had always followed him into the fire. When he showed an interest in fucking her, it had felt just as natural to spread her legs and let him do whatever he wanted with her. And when she’d gotten promoted all the way up to the position of Minister, it had still felt right to get on her back for him. (Or down on her knees, or bent over with her hands against the filing cabinet and her arse sticking out. Whatever position he wanted her in, really.)

She technically held the highest position in their government, but when it came to Harry Potter she was still following him wherever he led her. It had never failed her so far, so she saw no reason to stop letting Harry stand at the forefront.

By the time Head Auror Tonks walked into her office, Harry had flipped Hermione over onto her front and was buggering her over the desk. His hips clapped against her pale arse, and she groaned and beat her fists on the desk. It wasn’t a gesture of pain though. She was well-versed in taking Harry’s cock up her arse by now, and she enjoyed that feeling of fullness so much that she needed to do something with her hands to try and express it.

She looked up when she heard the door open, and found Tonks smirking at her. All of her department heads had walked in on her getting pounded by Harry several times by now, and most of them were so used to it that they barely reacted anymore. Tonks was an exception. She always seemed to derive great enjoyment from seeing Hermione getting shagged in her office, and when Hermione just looked up at her and moaned thanks to another big thrust from Harry, the Head Auror laughed out loud.

“What can we do for you, Tonks?” Harry asked.

“I’m sure there are loads of things you could do for me, Harry,” the metamorph said flirtatiously. “And not to mention all the things I could do for you.” She made her tongue impossibly long and slithered it around like a snake.

Harry chuckled. “Maybe some other time. I’m a bit busy, as you might have noticed.”

“Yeah, it’s pretty hard not to notice the sound of Hermione’s desk rattling while the Minister gets buggered like a whore on top of her own desk,” Tonks said. “Pretty sure the whole office can hear it, actually.” Hermione groaned, but she had to be honest and admit that the idea of being heard by the entire Ministry as Harry fucked her in her office turned her on a great deal.

“Let them listen,” Harry said. “It’s not like anyone here doesn’t know who’s really in charge around here.” He gave Hermione’s bum a possessive smack in between thrusts.

“True,” Tonks said, “but there’s a meeting about the upcoming changes in auror guidelines in thirty minutes, and the Minister kind of needs to be there. I’d be just fine skiving off and not dealing with that boring shite, but we’ve gotta get it done some time.”

“We’ll be there,” Harry said. “I’ll just have to be quick if I want to leave enough time for the Minister to take a shower beforehand.”

“Yeah, she’ll probably need it,” Tonks agreed. “She smells like sweat and sex.”

Hermione buried her head in the desk and whined. None of this was becoming of the Minister for Magic, but she couldn’t bring herself to give a damn, not when Harry’s cock felt so fucking good pushing into her arse. She would be at the meeting, whether she had time to shower beforehand or not. And as soon as they got through the meeting, she could only imagine that Harry was going to have her right back in this same position.   

She couldn’t wait.

Chapter 128: Not So Nice: Time for Ancients (MCU)

Summary:

The Ancient One comes to talk Tony out of his recent actions. He refuses, and when she begins to see things his way, uses her powers to offer a very unique opportunity. (Tony Stark/The Ancient One)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Time travel, gangbang, impregnation

Chapter Text

This was a new one, even for Tony. It was usually him who picked his targets, went to them and planted his seed in them, but it had been the other way around this time. This time the Ancient One had come to him.

Doctor Strange’s mentor had noticed how so many of the most powerful women were getting knocked up by him, and this had apparently presented a big enough threat that she decided to come to him and attempt to reason with him and convince him to put a stop to it.

It hadn’t worked, of course. Tony wasn’t about to put an end to any of this. This path he’d first started down when he fucked and impregnated Michelle Jones was something he was fully committed to now, and he wasn’t going to turn back. And not only that, but a new target had just fallen right into his lap. He hadn’t really given much thought to knocking up the Ancient One before now. He rarely had any interaction with her, and she wasn’t exactly the easiest person to reach. But she was here now, and since she was here he decided to take advantage of the opportunity.

He had her bent over while he fucked her from behind, and it didn’t take long at all for her to start moaning in pleasure. It felt good for him too, but this type of thing wasn’t exactly new to him. Listening to her, on the other hand, it was obvious that she was in way over her head.

“I’ve gotta say, I thought you would play a little harder to get. I thought maybe you’d do some of that Sorcerer Supreme stuff. Or even just, you know, not moan like a bitch while I fucked you,” he said, taunting her.

The taunts didn’t get to her though. She was too lost in the pounding of his cock and the smacking of his hips against her ass, and even his hands squeezing her breasts. He could only assume that her long life had not included much in the way of sexual gratification, and now that she was actually getting some she did not know what to do with herself.

Or maybe she did know what to do with herself after all, because while he was in the middle of fucking her a second Ancient One suddenly appeared. Tony tensed at first, thinking this might be some trick to turn the tables on him, but then the second Ancient One undressed quickly, hurried over to kneel down behind him and began to lick his balls while he fucked the original.

Tony didn’t realize exactly what was happening at first, but he focused on continuing to fuck the first Ancient One. Around the time a third Ancient One turned up and immediately began to make out with him, his brain connected enough dots to realize that she was traveling through time to get more of this than would otherwise be possible. He was in the middle of a time travel gangbang, albeit with one actual woman who was manipulating the flow of time to make it happen.

It was a first for Tony, but he did have plenty of experience with gangbangs.

“Bring it on,” he said.

--

The Ancient One did indeed bring it on.

How many of her had he fucked by now? It was honestly impossible for him to keep count. It felt like as soon as he was done fucking and cumming inside of one of the Ancient Ones, two or three more would swoop in to take her place. It was a very unique sort of challenge for Tony, but that wasn’t to say that he wasn’t up to the challenge. He took them on one after the other, fucking them in every position he could think of. There were so many that he often took on several at once, licking one and fingering another while he fucked whichever one was currently the center of his attention.

Even those that got attention from his mouth or fingers inevitably ended up underneath him, or bent over in front of him, or held in the air and bounced on his cock. Not a single Ancient One was sent on her way without having Tony fuck her and cum inside of her. There were so many that he couldn’t be positive he’d knocked up every last one, but he did his best. He would bet a large amount of his massive fortune that far more of them were impregnated than weren’t.

The final Ancient One was pinned against the wall while he fucked her, and she was moaning just as intently as the original had. Even after the endless string he’d just run through, Tony still had enough to give her the sort of hard fuck that she’d kept traveling through time to get more of. He kept going until he felt his final release build up, and he held her steady against the wall while he pumped her as full of semen as all of the Ancient Ones who had come before her.

“Well, that was fun,” he said as he let her back down onto the ground. “Now it’s time for you to be on your way.”

The Ancient Ones were sent back through time after they’d been fucked, and when the dust settled Tony took a prize for himself as a reward for his good work.

“I’m sure I can find some fun ways to use this,” he said to himself as he claimed the Eye of Agamotto.

Chapter 129: Collaring the Grangers (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Hermione’s mother and sister seduce Harry to force her to act. Will she do it, and join them in putting on the collar and becoming Harry’s? (Harry/Hermione/Granger mother and sister)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: AU, semi-incest, rough sex, collars, orgy

Chapter Text

“It’s not too late for you to join in, Hermione,” her younger sister Sophie Granger said while gasping for breath.

“Yes, ah, come and join us before it’s too late, Hermione!” This was her mother Kelly, who at 38 was still an extremely attractive woman. “We did this for you, you know! We just want you to finally confess your feelings!”

Hermione sighed. Her family sure did have a funny way of trying to help her. Maybe it was her father cheating on her mother when she was still young that had changed things to the point that she would go far enough to do this.

“Oh, he’s so big, Hermione!” her mum said as Harry bounced her on his cock. “You need to hurry up and come join us!”

Hermione shook her head, feeling jealousy stab her in the side. There was a reason she’d never introduced Harry to her family, but after dealing with both Dumbledore and Voldemort she could put it off no longer.

She’d made the mistake of admitting that she had a crush on Harry, and her mother and sister had taken it upon themselves to seduce him right in front of her to try and force her to act. Harry had reacted to their seduction with a ferocity that had stunned Hermione. He’d started with her sister, not just fucking her but pinning her legs behind her ear and literally bending her body in half while he fucked her harder than Hermione had ever dreamed of. Then he’d conjured a collar, attached it to her neck and told her she was his now, and she’d just moaned deliriously.

Her mum had come next, and while she hadn’t been bent, Harry had still shown his strength with her too. Hermione watched, wide-eyed and envious, as Harry bounced her mother on his cock. It felt so unfair to watch first her sister and then her mum get fucked by the boy Hermione had always fancied but never had the courage to confess her feelings to.

He’d fucked her mum until her eyes had rolled back in her head and she moaned in orgasm, and when he pulled her off of his cock he put a matching collar on her. Kelly Granger had been without a man for over a decade now, but now she belonged to Harry and couldn’t be happier about it.

Harry conjured a third collar and held it in his hand while looking at Hermione. “I’ve still got one more, Hermione,” he said. It’s yours if you want it.”

This was all happening so quickly that Hermione felt like she was reeling and struggling to understand the direction her life had taken, but she knew that she had a choice to make, and it was the most important of her life. Did she walk out the door and pass up on this chance, or did she join Harry in bed, let him fuck her like she’d always dreamed about and then put that collar on her, which she definitely had not dreamed about?

In the end, the choice was obvious. Maybe this had never been the way she pictured it, but she’d always wanted Harry to be hers. What did wearing a collar or even sharing him with her mum and sister matter if she got to be his?

“You made the right choice, Hermione,” Sophie said as Hermione joined Harry in bed and was promptly flipped over onto her belly.

“Yes, he’s going to make you so happy, dear,” Kelly said. Hermione felt the hard cock pressing against her entrance, and she had to agree. She’d only had her fingers and her wand inside of her before now, but now she was about to get the one thing she’d always wanted.

Harry drove his hips forward and slammed his cock inside of her. Hermione put her face in the pillow beneath her and screamed as the boy of her dreams finally penetrated her. Her mum and sister were right; this was what she’d always needed. She was a fool for not going to Harry and begging him to fuck her years ago, but she would just have to make up for lost time now that she’d finally been shocked into action.

“I’m getting excited,” Sophie said.

“Yes, me too,” their mum said. “Perhaps we should give Harry a hand?”

What followed was a haze of pleasure that Hermione wouldn’t be able to fully comprehend without the use of a time turner. There were hands that roamed her body, and flesh both masculine and feminine that she mindlessly groped at whenever it was within her reach. She was moved into several different positions; sometimes she was flat on her back, other times she was resting on top of another body while Harry fucked her and other times she might be supported by a pair of arms while Harry fucked her. It was hard to say who she was touching at any given time, but what she did know was that Harry was shagging her rotten. It wasn’t like any of her fantasies; it was better.

Harry finally pulled out and had her kneel in between her mother and her sister for a group facial. All three Granger women pressed their faces together so they could share Harry’s load between them, and it felt far more right than it really should have.

“Now there’s just one thing left to do,” Harry said. He displayed the one unused collar again, and Hermione stared at it. “As soon as you put this on, you’re mine.”

Hermione ignored her brain for a change and did what her heart told her to. She bowed her head, waited for Harry to put the collar on her, and smiled when she felt it click into place.

She had just been claimed by the boy she fancied, and that was all she could ever ask for. And if the entire Granger household was going to join her, well, that didn’t seem so bad.

Chapter 130: New Professor: Punishment and Competition I (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Granger and Greengrass earn a shared detention for arguing in his class, and Professor Martin enlists help in their discipline. There are plenty of volunteers. (Lavender/Hermione, Susan/Daphne, Hannah/Daphne, OMC/Daphne/Padma, Hermione/Pansy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teacher/student sex, orgy, strap-ons, anal sex

Chapter Text

“You girls have really done it this time,” Professor Martin said, shaking his head. “You’re at the top of your year; you’re supposed to set an example. But you’re so busy fighting with each other that you’ve become utterly insufferable to the entire student body. How else do you think I got so many volunteers to assist me in today’s detention?”

The room was filled with witches, and Hermione Granger and Daphne Greengrass stood at the center of it all. The Gryffindor and the Slytherin had gotten into a shouting match in class yesterday, and the professor had had no shortage of volunteers when he sent out the call for assistance in punishing them tonight. A sea of eager witches stood ready to pounce, waiting for the signal from him.

“Begin,” he said.

--

The word had barely left Professor Martin’s mouth before Hermione found herself being bent over a desk by hands she couldn’t even see. She didn’t need to wonder long about the owner of those hands, however.

“You have needed this for a long time, Granger,” said a voice that Hermione recognized as belonging to Lavender Brown. “Always acting like you’re so much smarter than me. Well you weren’t smart enough to avoid this, now were you?”

‘This’ was apparently Lavender putting her hands on Hermione’s hips and slamming forward, penetrating her with a conjured strap-on and burying it over halfway inside of her in one fell swoop. Hermione grunted in surprise. She’d known she was in for a shag tonight, but she hadn’t expected it quite this suddenly.

Lavender didn’t care what she was or wasn’t prepared for. The girl that Hermione had shared a dorm with for her entire Hogwarts tenure pulled back only to slam the toy back inside of her again, pushing even deeper this time. She fucked her so hard that Hermione had to grab onto the edge of the desk to steady herself. As she did so she heard a thump, and looked up to see that Daphne’s face was now extremely close to hers as the Slytherin dealt with her own problems.

--

Daphne had no time to laugh at Hermione’s predicament, because even as the bimbo Brown fucked Granger against the desk, Daphne herself was being bent over and spanked by one of the last people she would have ever expected to do so.

Smack! “You’ve teased me for so many years,” Susan Bones said.   Smack! “You always thought I was too timid to fight back.” Smack! “But you were wrong.” Smack!

Daphne couldn’t argue with that; she’d definitely been wrong. Susan wasn’t just spanking her, but spanking her hard. Her arse would probably be as red as the big-breasted Hufflepuff’s hair by the time she was finished with her.

“Let me in there, Susan,” Hannah Abbott said after a few more minutes of hard spanks. Daphne sighed in relief at the break from the spanking, but said relief was short-lived. Hannah had wanted in only so she could shove a strap-on into Daphne’s arse. As if she wasn’t sore enough already from the spanking, now she had a buggering to deal with too!

Since when did the bloody Hufflepuffs get so bold?!

--

Professor Martin had stood back and let the other girls have their fun without him for a bit, but he hadn’t been able to stay out for long.

“That’s a good little slut, Daphne,” he said, patting the blonde’s hair. “Suck my cock deeper now; I know you can do it.”

Daphne obediently forced her head lower to take more of his cock inside of her mouth. He could have simply grabbed her by the hair and shoved it down her throat, but he wanted her to get there on her own. She was doing a pretty good job of it, doubly so when you considered that she was also having her cunt fucked by Padma Patil at the same time. With just a little bit more coaxing and some persistence on her part, she might get him all the way down her throat.

“Merlin, Granger, you’re bloody awful at this!” Pansy Parkinson complained from elsewhere in the classroom. “Haven’t you ever licked another witch’s cunt before?!”

Professor Martin would bet that the answer to that question was no, and the fact that Pansy had bound Hermione’s hands behind her back before ordering her to lick her wasn’t making it any easier on the bushy-haired witch. But hearing Pansy’s dissatisfaction gave him an idea on how to nudge Daphne into getting him all the way down, and in all probability get Hermione to step up her oral efforts as well. Hermione and Daphne were fiercely competitive with each other; it was why they were all here tonight in the first place.

“Don’t complain because you chose the wrong witch, Miss Parkinson,” he said mildly. “If Daphne’s ability to suck a cock is anything to go by, I would bet she will be able to please a witch with her mouth as well.”

Daphne responded to this praise just as he’d expected her to. She attacked his cock with renewed intensity, bobbing her head quickly and pushing on, not letting a silly thing like a gag reflex stop her from getting his cock all the way down her throat.

“Ahh, excellent job, Miss Greengrass,” he said, sighing. “What a talented witch you are, deepthroating my cock like that.”

“You hear that, Granger?” Pansy said, doing exactly what the professor wanted her to do whether she knew it or not. “You’re a failure! Daphne’s beating you! Daphne is…she’s…ohhh!

Professor Martin looked over in that direction, and though he obviously couldn’t feel what Hermione was doing, he had no trouble seeing the effort she was putting into eating Pansy out now. That bushy hair was bouncing around as she buried her face in Pansy’s crotch and put her all into pleasing her, and he didn’t even need to hear Pansy’s moans to know he’d succeeded.

He’d pitted Hermione and Daphne against each other, and now they were going to go all out to try and top one another.

Chapter 131: New Professor: Punishment and Competition I (Harry Potter)

Summary:

The competition continues, but the winner is obvious. (OMC/Hermione/Parvati, Daphne/Ginny/Millicent/Tracey/Luna/Romilda, OMC/Hermione/Daphne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teacher/student sex, orgy, strap-ons, anal sex

Chapter Text

Hermione wasn't about to let Daphne bloody Greengrass get the best of her. If Professor Martin thought that Daphne's oral skills were impressive, well, that just meant Hermione would have to work even harder to beat her. No witch beat Hermione Granger. Greengrass had been trying since they'd both been first years, and hadn't succeeded yet. She wouldn't beat her at this either; Hermione wouldn't allow it.

"I don't know what you were complaining about, Parkinson," Professor Martin said as Hermione drove her head down on his cock. "Granger is quite talented with her mouth."

It wasn't easy to fit his entire cock in her mouth, especially since she was being held up in the air by a levitation spell and having to bend her head and neck back to reach his cock. But Hermione wouldn't let a silly thing like that stop her. Even with her body contorted as it was, and even with Parvati fucking her with a strap-on the entire while, she didn't let herself be shaken. Daphne had taken their professor's cock all the way down her throat, and so Hermione would do the same regardless of how she was positioned.

--

"Looks like you've got some competition, Greengrass. But I guess you can't really see that, can you? Not with me covering your face like this."

Daphne did her best not to let Ginny Weasley's taunts get to her, though that wasn't easy with the redhead's freckled thighs covering her head while she humped her face. Though Daphne had never been much of a fan of quidditch, she could certainly appreciate the strength in the Gryffindor chaser's legs as she rode Daphne's face. She wasn't leaving Daphne much chance or hope of pleasing her with her tongue, but that didn't appear to be what she wanted anyway so Daphne just left her to it.

There were other things to worry about anyway, and plenty more witches to please. If Granger was trying to top her by sucking the professor's cock at an odd position, Daphne knew she had to do something special of her own to stand out. Her answer had been to take on as many witches as she possibly could all at once, and so she'd dared them all to come after her.

They had not disappointed her. One of them had conjured a massive bed, and Millicent had carried her over and pulled her down on top of her, sticking her strap-on up her arse. The strong witch buggered her hard from below, pushing the toy inside of her arse with big powerful thrusts more reminiscent of what she might expect from the professor.

"I'm sure it isn't her face Daphne is worried about right now," Tracey said. "Not with me fucking her cunt like I am." Tracey lining up to fuck her had been the biggest surprise of all for Daphne. When her friend had come she'd been sure it was so she could have a crack at Granger, but instead Tracey had joined the group mobbing her. When Daphne had looked at her, she'd just smiled, shrugged and said she wasn't going to pass up this chance to be the one ordering Daphne around for a change. And she wasn't. Usually it was Tracey obeying every last command from Daphne and going where she led, but right now she was driving her hips forward and fucking her hard.

Daphne's hands were busy as well. She couldn't see them, but by their moans she could recognize Romilda Vane and Luna Lovegood as the witches she was currently fingering as they knelt on the bed within reach of her hands. And Daphne wasn't taking them for granted either. She was working hard, pumping her fingers inside of them and stroking their clits, wanting to be sure they got properly pleasured even if they didn't have access to her mouth, cunt or arse.

Granger could try and play teacher's pet all she wanted, but Daphne was going to satisfy more of her peers today than Hermione could ever hope to.

--

"Both of you witches have tried very hard to prove yourselves today," Professor Martin said. "I'm sure your classmates appreciate all of your hard work, but ultimately it all comes down to listening to your professor, doesn't it?"

A few of the other witches had left, but most of them were still there, watching and masturbating (and in some cases helping each other masturbate) while both Hermione and Daphne sucked him off at the same time. He'd already fucked and buggered both of them tonight, but he'd turned to this now because it was the best way for him to have both of them dealing with his cock at the same time.

They weren't allowed to take turns either. He was forcing them to work together and share their responsibilities, but even in this dual blowjob the competition persisted. They were both obviously trying to take him down deeper and bob their heads faster on his cock than the other, and when they were licking his shaft they kept trying increasingly intricate patterns in hopes that the other wouldn't be able to match it. There was even competition when it came to licking and sucking his balls.

The real winner was him, of course. With both of these witches giving their all to top the other by pleasing him, he got their absolute best. They both throated him wildly, and when they were sucking his balls each had gotten to the point where they could stuff both of them into their mouths at once. Discipline was nice, but at least with these two there  really was no better motivation than competition.

"Who should I favor with my seed, I wonder?" he said aloud, chuckling at the way both sets of eyes lit up in anticipation. It was all a tease, because he covered both of their faces with his cum in equal measure while they kneeled side by side in front of him.

"I don't believe I can choose between you," he said. "At least not tonight."

By keeping that carrot dangling in front of them, they would continue to try all the harder to prove they were superior to their rival, to his benefit.

Chapter 132: Baffling Bedmates (RWBY)

Summary:

When Yang comes to fetch Jaune, she is struck dumb by who she finds sharing his bed. (Jaune/Salem)

Chapter Text

The grunts and groans Yang could hear coming from behind the door weren't that hard to place. It wasn't like she was some innocent blushing maiden; she knew what sex sounded like, and from the sound of it the sex taking place in Jaune's room right now was particularly energetic. Normally she would have turned the other way and left him to whatever fun he was having right now with whatever mystery lady he had in there with him.

She couldn't afford to do that now though. They were supposed to meet up for an important meeting on how they were going to stop Salem, and Jaune hadn't shown up. He hadn't responded to any attempts to reach him either, so Yang had taken it upon herself to go find him and drag him to the meeting if necessary. Now she understood why he hadn't shown up or responded to any communication, but she still wasn't going to let him skip out on them. Whoever this was, he could come back and finish having his fun with her once the meeting was finished.

The door was locked, not that this would be enough to keep Yang out. She kicked the door open and burst into the room.

"Sorry to interrupt," she said, not actually that sorry, "but we've got that meeting to go to, so you'll just have...to..."

She was stopped short by what she saw. That Jaune had a woman in his bed was no surprise, obviously, but just who that woman was had struck her utterly speechless. The woman in question did not share her surprise.

"Hello, Yang," Salem said while continuing to slam her body up and down on Jaune, fucking him hard enough to make the headboard of the bed bang against the wall. That explained the noise. She'd assumed Jaune was the one doing the thrusting, but apparently it was the other way around.

"Uh..." She did not know what to say. How was one supposed to respond when you go to drag someone to a meeting to discuss how to stop your mortal enemy and biggest threat, only to find said biggest threat naked in his bed and bouncing up and down on his cock like a wild woman? How in the world did this happen?

"I believe you were looking for Jaune here so you could discuss how to stop me?" Salem said casually, while keeping Jaune's cock buried inside of her so she could slowly rock back and forth on it. Amusement danced in those crimson irises.

"Something like that," Yang said faintly. Part of her was convinced that she was going to jerk up in bed any second now, because there was no way this could actually be happening. She even tried rubbing her eyes and pinching her arms, but the impossible vision of Salem's deathly pale body riding Jaune was still right in front of her.

"That won't be necessary, not anymore," Salem said. "Why should we continue being enemies when I've found something so much more pleasant and worthwhile to do with my time than dividing humanity?"

Yang shook her head, now sure that this could not be real. There was no way that Salem was sitting here and telling her it was all over, that she would cease her efforts because she would rather spend her time bouncing on Jaune's cock. Sure, Jaune had a pretty big cock, as Yang knew thanks to some unintentional glimpses she'd caught of it, but no cock could be so good that it would change someone to their very core. Sex could not change someone on such a fundamental level no matter how good it was. Could it?

"Hey, Yang, did you find J-Jaune?!"

Pyrrha had followed not far behind Yang, and she stumbled in on them now, apparently completely unaware of what was happening. She bumped into Yang and nearly knocked her down, and when Yang caught her balance and turned to face her she did not know what to expect. Would there be anger there? Jealousy?

Nope. Instead she was staring at Salem riding Jaune's cock as intently as Yang had ever seen her stare at anything, and she was drooling.

"Pyrrha?" she said, trying to get her attention. The redhead just kept staring at the bed, not acknowledging Yang in the slightest. "Pyrrha?" she tried again, with no more success.

A slap to the face jarred Pyrrha out of it and got her to wipe her drool away, but it didn't help Yang understand what she was seeing any better. Maybe she needed a slap to the face of her own, though she questioned whether even that would make this make any more sense.

Chapter 133: Wizard Dominates Witch (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Wanda travels to England and experiences the power of the most famous wizard in the country for herself, much to her pleasure. (Harry Potter/Wanda Maximoff)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub, sex magic

Chapter Text

Wanda Maximoff liked to think of herself as a powerful woman, and she doubted many would disagree with her. After all, she could use her powers to alter the very fabric of reality; how many could say that?

But there were many people out there in the wide world, and some of them had strength not even she had seen. Nothing could quite prepare her for the strength she'd encountered when she came here to England to learn more about the wider community of those with magic powers around the world.

Immediately she'd heard about Harry Potter, who was a living legend in the area, and she'd known she had to seek him out. She'd quickly seen what they were talking about, but the truest demonstration of his strength was coming now that she found her way into his bed.

Harry had her on her knees, elbows planted and ass up in the air while he slammed into her from behind. She'd already screamed herself hoarse before he'd even gotten his cock out, as he put his head between her legs and licked her like no one else had ever licked her. He'd promised to show her what happened when magic was used to enhance sex, and he'd more than lived up to his promise. His tongue had slithered and vibrated against her pussy and her clit in ways no normal human tongue ever could, and it had made her body shake with unimaginable pleasure.

That had only been the beginning. He'd used her mouth and throat after that, and once he'd finished he'd brought her to the bed and put her in her current position. Even now the magic was at work, not that he really needed it. His cock was naturally massive, and him simply fucking her with his own strength would have been more than enough for it to be the best sex she'd ever had. He hit so deep inside of her and moved his body with such speed and strength that she would have been moaning with all the voice she had left even if that was all there was.

But that wasn't all that there was; not even close. He'd muttered something under his breath and his fingers had started glowing pink, and as soon as those fingers touched her clit it was like she had just stepped into a whole new world. The feeling of those magical fingers rubbing her clit was similar to when she would use a toy on herself right there, only multiplied several times.

His other hand was busy too. He spanked her ass again and again in between his hip thrusts, and the sound of his palm hitting her flesh could be heard even over her own mindless squeals. Sometimes he would fuck her hard for several minutes without pause and then spank her for an extended period, and other times he would alternate back and forth between the two quickly, shifting between fucking and spanking too rapidly for her body or her mind to keep up with.

She loved it all. Between the pleasure of his fingers working their magic on her clit, the powerful spanks that turned her ass red and of course those ceaseless, merciless pushes of his cock driving into her deeper than anyone else ever had (and deeper than anyone else ever would or could, she instinctively knew), there was a dizzying number of sensations being thrust upon her, each of them threatening to overwhelm them in their intensity. It was so much more than Wanda had ever known sex could be, and she wanted every bit of it. She'd lost track of how many times she'd cum by now, but Harry continued to pound her without pause. She was going to be dead to the world for hours by the time he was done, whenever the fuck that was. Hopefully not any time soon.

After an indeterminate amount of time had passed, things finally came to a head. Harry pulled his cock out of her, and she didn't even have time to whine about losing that wonderful feeling before he began to cum across her back as well as her red, sore ass. He was marking her body and claiming her as his own, and she couldn't have been happier about it. She tried to open her mouth to tell him how amazing that was, and beg him to do it again to her in the future, but her lungs could not produce anything other than mumbled, indistinct grunts that weren't intelligible even to her own ears.

They weren't necessary. Harry flipped her over onto her back, and her eyes stared up at him in complete incomprehension. He was...hard? Still?

"Time for round two," he said, and though his handsome body glistened with sweat, he didn't sound nearly as tired as she felt. He snapped his fingers, and her arms and legs were suddenly pulled together and bound by rope that appeared out of thin air. "Let's see how the Scarlet Witch likes bondage play."

Wanda didn't know the answer to that question any more than he did, as she'd never done it before. But she was willing to find out with him. The Scarlet Witch would do whatever this powerful wizard wanted her to do if it ended with her body feeling the sort of pleasure he'd just given her.

Chapter 134: Look, Don't Touch (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Harry and Pepper are under the influence of a drug driving them mad with lust. They won't be unfaithful to their partners, but that doesn't mean they can't help each other out. (Harry Potter and Pepper Potts)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Masturbation

Chapter Text

Harry's quick thinking both saved he and Pepper, and proved Tony right to pay him very handsomely to work as her bodyguard for this major transaction for Stark Industries.

It had been a trap, and the meeting had actually been an ambush by a gang of terrorists. But Harry had managed to dispel the gas bomb that had been flung at them after just a few seconds. The attack had been so sudden that both of them had still inhaled some of the gas, but it wasn't enough to stop him from eliminating the threat and then escort Pepper back onto the plane they'd flown in on.

But even the little amount of gas they'd breathed in still wound up affecting them once they were back on the plane. It didn't affect them in any way Harry had seen though. Not long after they'd taken their seats he could feel himself growing aroused, and it escalated rapidly by the minute. His brain reasoned that this drug, when inhaled in a bigger dose, might render someone completely mindless and lost in their sexual desires, which could be exploited in all kinds of evil ways.

Even with the little amount he'd taken in, within minutes he was so unbearably hard that he was surprised his cock didn't rip straight through his trousers and underwear. And he wasn't the only one. A glance at Pepper seated across from him showed a wet stain spreading on the seat. They were both under the drug's sway, and she seemed to know as well as he did that the only relief would be, well, release.

"We can't fuck," she said, and the way she bit her lower lip made him want to throw her down and shag her brains out. "It would break Tony's heart. And he's only just found it."

"And Natasha would rip my dick off if I cheated on her," he said, and she nodded. Sex was obviously out.

"I bet they'd be okay if we just, you know, took our clothes off and masturbated," Pepper said. "No touching or anything."

Harry couldn't imagine Natasha being thrilled knowing that he'd jerked off while staring at Pepper's naked body, but he had a feeling she would at least leave his private parts undamaged. He would have to hope so anyway, because something had to be done before the drug got to them even more than it already had.

He just nodded, and they shed their clothes in record time. Articles of clothing were strewn haphazardly around the plane, and Harry started stroking his cock at the same time that Pepper's fingers disappeared between her thighs. He would have no problem getting off to this image.

But Natasha gave him more anyway. "Did Natasha ever tell you about the time I took advantage of her while she was pretending to be my secretary?" she asked. Harry shook his head, eyes widened. "She's so sexy. Well, you know that."

Harry nodded, and his hand sped up on his cock as he thought about his girlfriend who happened to be the sexiest woman on the fucking planet as far as he was concerned.

"I was so pent up from being around her that I bent her over my desk and rubbed her pussy against her ass." Harry gasped, and he didn't think he'd ever wanked his cock as hard as he did now. "Fuck, her ass is so perfect. But I'm sure I don't need to tell you that. It was amazing." The story was incredibly erotic for Harry to hear, but the memory seemed to excite Pepper something fierce as well. Pepper's arm moved faster as her fingers undoubtedly plunged into her cunt faster and deeper, and her other hand came up to play with one of her breasts.

This story would have been incredibly hot to Harry even if he hadn't had a mind-altering drug causing his sex drive to go haywire and shoot up as high as the plane. But with the drug already affecting him as it was, the story, not to mention how frantically Pepper fondled and fingered herself while she told it, was too much for Harry to take. He'd needed to cum quickly so the drug didn't overcome his ability to reason altogether, and that was accomplished very quickly thanks to Pepper.

He came so hard that it shot across and blasted Pepper's skin, and while it had legitimately been an accident and not something he'd intended, he couldn't deny that seeing his cum spread across Pepper's beautiful naked body like paint across a canvas was a sight that he found just as erotic as everything else that had happened since they'd stepped back onto the plane.

It was on the tip of his tongue to apologize for cumming all over her, but Pepper seemed to be just as turned on by what had just happened  as he was. He saw her squeeze her breast hard, her eyes snapped shut and she screamed in her own orgasm. It seemed to be just as potent as his, because he could see her squirt all over the seat of Tony's plane.

They both relaxed in their seats after their orgasms. The effects of the drug had left his system completely after he came, and he was pretty sure the same was true for Pepper judging by the deep breaths she was taking while she leaned her head back against the headrest.

"So, uh, that was something," he said slowly.

"Yep," Pepper said. She opened her eyes, and then wiped away some of his cum that was threatening to impair her vision. Harry winced.

"Sorry about that. Want me to use my magic to clean you up?" he offered.

There was a brief pause. "Maybe in a little bit," she said finally.

Chapter 135: Loving Sensei Ursula (Little Witch Academia)

Summary:

As Ursula's birthday approaches, Akko and Diana decide to show their lonely professor how much she's loved. (Akko/Diana/Ursula)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, student/teacher relationship

Chapter Text

"This is all for you, sensei," Akko said as she hugged Ursula from behind and kissed the side of her neck. She tried licking behind her ear just like Diana always loved, and this proved to be a good decision. Ursula shivered and groaned.

"We've noticed how lonely you seem to be," Diana said from her other side. "We don't think anyone should be alone, you least of all, and particularly not with your birthday coming up so soon." She squeezed their professor's breasts in her hands, and her index fingers brushed against her bare nipples purposefully. Ursula gasped and threw her head back, and Akko grinned. She knew why their sensei had reacted so strongly. She had felt Diana's fingers touch her there and knew how good it felt, after all. In fact she'd been the only one to know Diana's touch so intimately until this very moment.

Normally Akko would have been heartbroken to see her lover rubbing someone else's nipples like this, and she might very well have burst into tears when she saw Diana's blonde head lean in to lick and suck at Professor Ursula's breasts. But seeing Diana do it now, and listening to Ursula moan in approval as she did so, only made Akko smile. This had all been her idea, and she was happy to see it working. She wouldn't have shared Diana with just anyone, but she would do anything for her beloved teacher and mentor.

"That's why we decided to take care of you," Akko said, taking over again now that Diana's mouth was busy kissing and licking at Ursula's chest. "We don't want you to feel lonely anymore. We want you to see how loved you are, and we're going to spend the entire day showing you how much we care about you."

Diana showed her how much she cared by kissing lower. Akko watched over Ursula's shoulder as her girlfriend's head dipped and she slowly kissed her way down her belly, past her navel and between her legs.

Having been lucky enough to have experienced the joy of Diana's tongue between her legs many times by now, Akko anticipated that their professor was going to need more room to stretch out instead of being held securely in the loving arms of Shiny Chariot's biggest fan. So she gently let go of her embrace and allowed Ursula to lie flat on her back on her bed in order to more fully appreciate and respond to what Diana was going to do for her.

Akko sat back and merely watched for a few moments. While she'd felt Diana's wondrous tongue work its magic between her legs numerous times, this was her first opportunity to watch as a third party while someone else felt that pleasure, and Akko didn't want to waste the chance to observe from a different perspective. It was every bit as captivating as she'd imagined it would be. Looking down Ursula's body and seeing Diana's platinum blonde bangs between their professor's legs, her elegant face staring up at her as she licked her, made Akko feel very similar to how she felt when she could look down her own body and stare into Diana's eyes as she received that pleasure.

And Ursula was making it abundantly clear that she felt just as strongly about Diana's skillful tongue as Akko did. She moaned and writhed on the bed as Diana licked her, and her hands softly patted Diana's hair.

"Oh, that's so good, Diana!" Ursula said through a moan. "Oh, so good!" Akko smiled. She didn't need Ursula to go into any detail to know the things that she was feeling right now. She could feel Diana's tongue swirling in precise circles as keenly as if it really was her getting pleasured at that moment. It had been nearly impossible to believe that her fist time going down on Akko had been her first time going down on anyone at all, because her technique had been anything but amateurish. She'd licked her gracefully and made Akko moan with exquisite pleasure that first time and had only gotten better since, and now it was Ursula's turn to sample Diana's ability for herself.

Ursula turned her head and met Akko's eyes while mid-moan, and Akko gasped in surprise when her professor suddenly reached out to pull her head down into a kiss. This was the first step all day that had been initiated by the professor, as up until now it had been her students who had been pushing everything forward. Akko was pleased that Ursula had gone from passively accepting their attention to becoming an active participant, and she happily returned her sensei's kiss. Their lips moved together passionately, and Akko loved it. She also loved it when Ursula moaned into her mouth thanks to Diana's continued worship between her legs.

Akko didn't need to turn her head to know that Diana was still hard at work, nor did she need to hear any verbal confirmation from Ursula to recognize that her orgasm was inevitable. Akko could barely hold on for long under Diana's attention, and she'd had plenty of opportunity to get used to it. For Ursula, who had never known the joy of Diana's tongue on her clit and who had been so lonely until today, it was surely an even greater challenge.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before Ursula shook and moaned into her mouth while her eyes took on the same dazed look Akko knew hers did when her pleasure hit. Wanting to help make the moment as special as it could be, she put one hand on her professor's cheek and deepened their kiss while her other hand played with one of her breasts. Ursula's reactions seemed to grow stronger, and finally she closed her eyes as it all overwhelmed her.

"That was  wonderful, girls," Ursula said with a sigh once her eyes reopened. "I can never thank you enough."

"Don't thank us yet," Akko said. She started to kiss her way down her body, intent on trying to match the high bar Diana had just set. "We promised you all day, didn't we?"

Chapter 136: Claiming Hermione (Harry Potter)

Summary:

By his 7th year, Harry has become much bolder. When he decides he wants Hermione to be his, he doesn't wait even though the entire Gryffindor 7th year happens to be there to see it. (Harry/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Exhibitionism

Chapter Text

When he’d first come to Hogwarts, there was no way Harry would have been bold enough to do what he was currently doing. He would have charged off to fight a troll or stop a possessed professor, no problem, but making a move on a witch was out of the question. His bumbling attempts to show interest in Cho embarrassed the adult Harry.

But he was a much different person now. He was a 7th year, an adult, and he'd been through too much to feel any nervousness or self-consciousness about going after what he wanted. And why should he feel nervous about going after Hermione anyway? She'd been his best friend since he was eleven years old; he had nothing to fear from her. That's why, when he'd seen her sitting across from him at this 7th year party in the Gryffindor common room, smiling and laughing, and he'd come to the sudden realization that he wanted her to be his, he didn't hesitate to go for it. He didn't even wait to get her alone so he could make his feelings known in private.

He'd simply walked over to her, pulled her out of the chair she had been sitting in, claimed it for himself and pulled her back down to sit in his lap. She'd been surprised and a little indignant, but he'd claimed her lips in a kiss before she could ask him what he was up to. Hermione had gasped into his mouth, and she'd sat stiffly at first, arms held at her sides while she did not react to his kiss.

Their year mates hadn't known how to react to it either. There were squeaks of surprise (Neville), giggles (Lavender), hoots and hollers (Dean and Seamus) and even aroused groans (Parvati.) Out of the corner of his eye Harry saw Ron's ears redden. His best friend clearly wasn't pleased about Harry making a move on the witch he'd fancied since 4th year at least, but Harry didn't care. Ron had never summoned the courage to tell Hermione how he felt, and he was still with Lavender besides. If he was upset, he needed  to look in a mirror.

Hermione had eventually relaxed in Harry's arms and sighed against his lips, and that was about when Harry started to go beyond kissing. He ran his hands all over Hermione's body, touching and groping her through her clothes, and his fingers worked her up enough that she was actually humping him and grinding in his lap by the time he started to undress her.

"Fuck, who knew Hermione was hiding an arse like that under those robes?" Dean commented once Harry had gotten her knickers off. Harry knew that Hermione ordinarily would have been embarrassed at such a comment, and she would have tried to cover herself in a hurry. She wasn't one for displaying her body in public, but she didn't seem to mind the attention right now. She did blush, but there was a smile on her face at the same time, and she didn't try to cover up. She was so caught up in this, so absorbed in being kissed and touched by him for the first time that she did not fight to conceal herself from anyone.

Harry took full advantage of this. He wanted her, he wanted her to be his, and he wanted everyone to know it. He held her by that thick arse that Dean had complimented and lowered her down onto his cock.

Hermione groaned as his thick cock filled her up, then gasped and clung to his neck when he suddenly stood up from the chair. With her still impaled on his cock, he began to walk around the common room, showing his prize off to his fellow 7th years. He held her by the arse to support her as he made his rounds, bouncing her on his cock while walking around to the various groups.

They went to Dean and Seamus, who were sitting next to each other, their game of exploding snap long forgotten as they watched and stared at her arse, no doubt wishing it was them making it bounce like that. They went to Neville, who looked to be on the verge of passing out. They went to Lavender, who seemed very amused by the whole thing, and Ron, who looked decidedly less amused by his two best friends fucking but was in no position to say anything about it. And they went to Parvati, who seemed to be more focused on Harry's cock than on Hermione's naked bouncing body. She looked like she wanted her own turn on Harry's broomstick.

Maybe he would give it to her one day, but today was all about Hermione becoming his at last. Harry stood in the middle of the Gryffindor common room, held Hermione by the arse and fucked her on his cock. Her tits, not quite as big as Lavender's but still more than a handful, bounced along with the rest of her body as he shagged her. While he knew she would probably give him a talking-to about doing this so publicly once some of her common sense had returned to her, her warm brown eyes were too clouded by lust right now to worry about the public display they were making of their first time.

For Harry, it was going to be more than worth whatever scolding she gave him in order to fuck her so publicly, to send a message to all of their fellow Gryffindor 7th years that she was now his. They were all seeing Hermione's body underneath her clothes, seeing how good it looked, and listening to her moan while Harry fucked it right in front of them. They heard Hermione cry out and squeeze him with her arms and legs when she came around his cock, and not a single one of them missed it when he came inside of Hermione's cunt with a growl.

She was his at last, and not one Gryffindor 7th year would forget it.

Chapter 137: Strength of the Future Number One (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Fresh UA graduate Deku shows pro heroes Nejire and Ryukyu what he's capable of. (Izuku/Nejire, Izuku/Ryukyu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Office sex

Chapter Text

"Oh! Oh! Deku, Deku, yes!"

Nejire had always been the curious type, and she'd never been afraid to bluntly ask what she wanted to know. As soon as Izuku, freshly graduated from UA, walked into Ryukyu's agency where Nejire worked, she'd taken one look at those muscles and that adorable mop of fluffy green hair and wanted to know what it would be like to be fucked by the man most already agreed was destined for the #1 spot in the hero rankings in the very near future.

Nejire knew why; she'd fought beside him against Tomura and seen his strength. But she was now elated to discover that he had similar prowess when it came to fucking. His muscles and even his scars had looked so sexy when he undressed, and one look at his cock had her nearly salivating. Then he'd picked her up off of the ground like she weighed nothing at all, held her by the ass and effortlessly bounced her on his cock. This was the strength of the future number one, and Nejire had no doubt whatsoever that Izuku was going to succeed at whatever he aimed for, whether that was becoming the new Symbol of Peace or fucking the hell out of the entire female hero population.

Hado was getting her answers. She'd always wanted to know what it would feel like to be fucked by a truly strong and amazing man, and Deku was answering that for her in the best way possible and showing her a fuck unlike any she'd ever known. For Hado, who loved to acquire knowledge and spread it to others, this was like a gold mine. She couldn't wait to let all of her fellow female heroes know just how well Deku could fuck, how strong he was and how good it felt to feel his big cock driving deeper inside of her than anything else ever had.

Then that big cock fucked her to an inevitable climax, and Nejire had a whole new piece of knowledge to share with all who cared to know. She could tell everyone about how Midoriya's dick fucked her so well that she had no choice but to fill the office with her screams as she clung to his neck, her legs squeezed around his waist and she came all over his cock. She would be able to say with complete honesty that Deku had given her the biggest and the best orgasm of her entire life, and also that it only got more thrilling for her when he responded to her climax by finishing inside of her, pumping an endless stream of semen into her body.

When the glow faded, Nejire rested her head on his shoulder, opened her eyes and smiled. She'd be happy to share this knowledge, but apparently there was one female hero who didn't need to be told.

--

Ryukyu heard the sounds of Midoriya fucking Hado; how could she not? Aside from the obvious sounds of sex, that girl screamed loud enough to wake the dead!

She just had to come and investigate what could make her junior team member scream so passionately, and as soon as she'd seen Deku bouncing her on his cock, she'd known she wouldn't be scolding either of them for their unprofessionalism. It was just the three of them in the office today, so no one else needed to know. And speaking of no one else needing to know...

The Dragoon Hero was bent over her own desk, hands laid flat while Midoriya fucked her from behind. Her red qipao was flipped up over her ass and held out of the way by Midoriya, who had been clear about wanting her to keep her hero costume on while he fucked her. She had no problem with that, especially since his dick was slamming into her from behind, filling her up more completely than anyone else ever had.

The tempo with which Deku slammed into her from behind was awe-inspiring, not least of which because he hadn't even taken a break after finishing up with Hado. He'd just put her down on the couch in the break room so she could recover from her well-fucked state, and then he'd followed Ryukyu into her office and gone straight into giving her what she wanted.

And was he ever giving her what she wanted! Ryukyu had never known sex could feel this good. Most of her previous sexual encounters had been fairly slow and tender, but there was something about the way that Midoriya's hips slammed into her ass and thighs from behind that made this rough fuck feel incredible. She didn't even mind that the force of his thrusts were rocking her desk to the point that it might very well break. Her hero agency was doing very well for itself, especially since Nejire had become her teammate. She could afford to buy a new desk if this one broke.

Ryukyu was not as vocal about her pleasure as Hado had been. This wasn't because she felt the pleasure any less; she just was the quiet type. But she felt it; oh, did she ever feel it! Her quiet little gasps and moans of pleasure could barely be heard, what with the slapping of skin and the creaking of the desk as he fucked her on it, but it was there all the same.

"Oh!" Her voice did pick up a bit when she came on his cock. Her yellow eyes closed as she was overwhelmed by an assault of pleasure she had never known, and her sharp teeth were bared in a satisfied smile.

Midoriya pulled out of her before he finished, but only so he could shoot his cum all over her qipao. Apparently it wasn't just fucking her in her qipao that he'd thought about, but dirtying it with his seed as well.

That was fine. She had spares she could wear, and besides, he could ruin every last qipao she owned if he kept fucking her like that.

Chapter 138: Bred by Bruce (MCU)

Summary:

In the aftermath of Age of Ultron, Bruce sticks around and uses Wanda as an outlet for his anger. A curious Helen Cho gets wrapped up in the madness. (Bruce/Wanda/Helen Cho)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex, dom/sub, breeding, biting

Chapter Text

Helen Cho could not help her curiosity as she looked down the hall and saw Bruce Banner dragging Wanda Maximoff quite roughly by the arm towards another area of Avengers Tower. She'd noticed Bruce seeming quite angry over the past few weeks since Ultron had been stopped, even when not in his green state, but he could hardly be blamed about that, especially when it came to Wanda, though he'd always stopped short of actually lashing out. Wanda had seen the error of her ways and helped to defeat Ultron in the end; she'd even freed Helen from his control. But that didn't change what she'd done to Bruce before that.

Helen was curious  enough about what he might have dragged her away for that she followed them the way they'd gone. This led her to a lone room at the end of the hall, and as she reached it she could hear a loud thump and a muffled groan. Helen's eyes widened at what it sounded like, and she knew she probably should have stopped and turned back there. But the geneticist could not leave her curiosity unsatisfied, so against her better judgment she inched forward, pulled the door open the tiniest crack and peered inside.

She gasped. She'd been correct; it was indeed what it sounded like. But the sheer intensity of it still blew her away.

Bruce had stripped Wanda and was fucking her from behind, roughly slamming into her as he pressed her against the wall. Her face and breasts were squished up against the wall and rubbed against it as he fucked her. It was the hardest fuck Helen had ever seen by a very wide margin.

She watched him take Wanda like this for a few brief but unforgettable minutes, and then he grabbed her by the arm, pulled her away from the wall and lifted her into his arms. He held her from behind and began to bounce her on his cock, and the power he displayed was far more reminiscent of his big green 'friend' than of the renowned scientist Bruce Banner.

Helen gasped when this new position allowed her to get a better look at Wanda's body. There were bite marks on her breasts, and they didn't look fresh. Was this how Bruce had been expressing his anger at Wanda for the last several weeks? Had she been enduring fucks like this every day? And if she had, why didn't she use her frankly frightening powers to put a stop to it? Maybe she felt she deserved it after her previous actions, so she let him do as he wished?

Whatever the case, Bruce absolutely fucked the hell out of Wanda right in front of Helen's eyes. When he tired of bouncing her on his cock from behind, he threw her down on top of a table and fucked her flat on her back, pounding her hard enough to cause what looked to be a fairly sturdy table to wobble on its legs.

At the end of it all he came with his cock still deep inside of Wanda, and Helen watched wide-eyed as he filled her up. There was so much! There was no other way to put what she was seeing other than that he was breeding Wanda like a bitch.

When he pulled out of her his head abruptly turned, and his eyes locked on Helen. She could have tried to leave, but she stood frozen like a deer in the headlights as he advanced on her. Was it just her imagination, or were his eyes glowing green?

--

Bruce showed Helen no more tenderness than he had Wanda. Her clothes were strewn around the room without a care, and he had her down on her hands and knees on the floor while he claimed her from behind.

Just as Helen hadn't thought to run away, she hadn't thought to object when he pulled her into the room and set about making her his. Unlike Wanda, it wasn't like she had any hope of actually resisting him even if she'd tried anyway. But it was hard for her to be upset about what had happened, because that big cock hammered into her harder than anything ever had. It was rough and intense, and the way he grabbed at her and even bit her hurt, but it felt amazing at the same time.

She'd locked eyes with Wanda some time ago, though the Sokovian didn't seem to see her. She was just staring off into the distance with her mouth hanging open, no doubt thanks to the fuck she'd just taken. Was that how Helen was going to look by the time Bruce finished with her? She probably shouldn't have found that as exciting as she did.

Bruce picked her up and dumped her near Wanda, on her belly and with her head between her legs. Helen didn't need to be told what to do; she started eating Wanda out on instinct. Wanda groaned as she was licked, and Helen let out a groan of her own as she tasted Bruce's cum on her tongue. It wouldn't be long before she was filled like this too, she knew.

This was proven to be true not long after. She was still lapping at Wanda's cunt when Bruce let out a bestial roar, hilted himself balls-deep inside of Helen and filled her with his cum. Blast after blast of his semen shot into her, and Helen knew she was being marked as his just like Wanda had already been.

And when he yanked her to her feet after he was done and carried her over towards a nearby shelf, she knew he wasn't done marking her just yet.

Chapter 139: Kitana's Bloodless Koup (Mortal Kombat)

Summary:

Kitana is determined to stop Shao Kahn by any means necessary, even if that means using her body. (Kitana/Shao Kahn)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cowgirl sex, rough sex

Chapter Text

When Kitana had seen Shao Kahn for what he truly was, she had vowed to do whatever necessary to remove him from power. She hadn't really had this in mind, but she really would do anything to kill him and free the people of her home of Edenia from his rule. Even if that meant using her body against him. Fighting him head-on wasn't an option; he was too strong. But there were other weapons she had at her disposal, and she would use all of them.

She rolled her hips, moving her body and squeezing her cunt around the emperor's cock as he sat in his throne and watched her work. Her blue leotard still hung over the back of the throne where she'd tossed it after stripping in front of him as seductively as she could manage. She'd shaken her breasts and swayed her ass for his viewing pleasure, and when he'd watched with interest she'd continued on by dropping to her knees in front of his throne to pay him homage. After using her mouth to get him ready, now she rode his cock, undulating her body as best she could. She couldn't deny that his cock was massive, and so she was moving with some degree of caution on him. But she still felt confident that he was enjoying it better than anything her mother could have done.

"You make an interesting case as to why I should replace your mother and make you my empress instead," he said as she continued to ride him on his throne. Kitana smiled; that was her entire purpose for being here and doing this.

To think that she'd actually believed her mother Sindel when she claimed she hadn't wanted to marry Shao Kahn! It had all been a ruse, a convenient lie to keep the people of Edenia and especially Kitana on her side and under her thumb. But Kitana knew the truth now, and she saw both her mother and the monster she'd married for what they truly were. That was why she was so determined to stop them, and willing to use any means necessary to do so, even this.

"I knew you'd see it my way," she said, rocking her hips on him and moving his cock around inside of her. She loathed this man, but if fucking him and becoming his empress was the way she could get to him, she would do it. Once he'd discarded her mother and made Kitana his empress she would merely wait for the right opportunity to strike him down. Maybe she would arrange an attack with her allies and sabotage Shao Kahn's defenses to leave him vulnerable, or maybe she would simply wait for an opportune moment to stick one of her steel fans into his neck when he was least expecting it.

Whatever form of deception she chose, her path to get there and get close enough to make it a reality was clear. She just needed to get him to prefer her over her mother, and that was easily done. She knew her youthful body was far more appealing, and he was clearly enjoying what she was doing. A little more of this and she would get what she needed.

"Of course, you'll need to be tested," he said. "Your body is pleasing enough, yes, but I'm not interested in someone who is merely attractive to look at. This timid little rocking won't be enough to satisfy me." Her eyes widened; she thought was doing pretty good! He laughed. "Don't worry; you don't need to do a thing. I'll conduct the test myself."

His hands went to her ass, and she felt that fearsome strength of his as he got a firm grip on her cheeks. That was all the warning she got before he started to thrust his hips up off of the throne and fuck her on his cock. Kitana groaned, pain and pleasure combining as he drove his cock up into her, hitting much deeper and moving far faster than she had been. There was a reason she'd been exercising caution in how she rode him, but there was no caution or consideration now. She'd gone from seducing Shao Kahn to being fucked by him, and all she could do now was try and hold on.

It shouldn't have been possible for him to fuck her and dominate her so thoroughly while sitting on his throne, but he did. He'd wrenched control of this encounter away from her completely, and she was caught up in the pace of this dominant emperor as he used her body for his pleasure. But there was pleasure of her own to be had. She hadn't come here hoping to have any enjoyment herself; she hated this bastard and wanted him dead. But it was there all the same. She'd known she needed to make him think she enjoyed having sex with him, but the moans she let out as he fucked her were genuine. That was for the best in terms of convincing him to take her on, but it hurt her pride somewhat.

Her pride took a much bigger blow when her body shook with the greatest orgasm of her entire life. She couldn't have hid it from him if she'd tried, and he laughed in her face again.

"Very good, Kitana," he said. "Let me hear it. Let me hear how much you enjoy being fucked by your emperor."

He continued to stab into her well past her orgasm, showing unreal stamina and testing the limits of her endurance. Her head was lolling by the time he finally came inside of her with a roar, but she had enough sense left to recognize it for what it was.

"Yes, you've convinced me," he said, continuing to hold her down on his cock. "We'll have to let your mother know the good news."

Despite her exhaustion, Kitana smiled. She'd gotten what she came here for. Now she just had to make the most of it.

Chapter 140: Reunions and New Beginnings (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

The former Class A has a reunion, and Mina is looking to make a stronger acquaintance than ever with a boy she's liked for a long time. (Mina/Izuku)

Chapter Text

Mina smiled as she looked around at the laughing faces of her former classmates. They were having a reunion, catching up, talking about old times and sharing stories about their respective pro hero careers. Their class had produced a staggering number of top-level heroes, which probably shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone given everything they'd been through during their school days. It was wonderful to be back among these people again; while she kept in regular contact with several of them, they hadn't all been together like this since graduation.

Her eyes settled on the standout hero among them all, the young man who had vaulted all the way to the top spot in the hero rankings already. Izuku was laughing at something Uraraka had said,  and while seeing those two so close used to cause Mina to place him firmly in the 'off limits' category, she now knew better. It had been obvious during school that Uraraka had a massive crush on the boy and they even tried dating briefly, but somewhere along the way they'd decided that they were better off as friends. This left Izuku as unattached, somehow, but not for long if Mina had her way.

She'd remained his friend and nothing more for Uraraka's sake, but there was no longer a need to do that. She could go after what she wanted, and so that's what she did. She got up from her seat beside Hagakure and slowly walked towards the boy she was interested in. She'd worn clothes deliberately designed to show off her athletic body in preparation for this moment, and was rewarded when she saw his eyes linger as she approached. She smiled; this was going to be easy!

"Hi, Deku!" she said brightly, plopping down beside him, wedging between him and Uraraka (who had scooted to the side to make room automatically, and did not look surprised. Maybe she knew more than she let on.) "I've been looking forward to seeing you again!"

--

Mina had been happy to see all of her classmates again; truly she had. But this was the view she'd been most excited about.

Midoriya's handsome face loomed above her, right over hers, and the pleasure in those adorable green eyes as he thrust his cock back and forth inside of her was nearly as exciting to her as the act itself. If he was enjoying fucking her even half as much as she was enjoying it on her end, she was incredibly flattered.

Seducing Midoriya had been simple; he'd apparently wanted her nearly as much as she'd wanted him, and had been quick to agree when she invited him back to her apartment after the party ended so they could catch up further. After some laughs and some drinks, they'd progressed to making out on her couch before she broke away, took him by the hand and led him into her bedroom. Couch sex was fun, but she wanted this hunk in her bed. If they were going to go all night long like she hoped, it would pay to be somewhere comfortable.

Her first pleasant surprise had been when she got his underwear off and saw the size of his cock, and after she'd taken that monster between her lips and sucked it off as well as she could manage, the second had come when he returned the favor. She hadn't known what to expect from Izuku in terms of skill or technique; he seemed so innocent, after all. But he'd gone down on her more eagerly than anyone else ever had, and the way he'd licked her clit and curled his fingers inside of her showed her that he knew what he was doing.

She'd screamed in pleasure as his skill made her squirt all over his face, and he'd just grinned up at her. That sight had been pleasant enough, but then he'd gotten on top of her and guided his cock inside of her and she'd had something else to appreciate.

Izuku was pumping his hips into her well, fucking her steadily as he pushed his cock into her. She had the feeling that he could fuck much harder and faster than this, and she had every intention of putting that to the test later; perhaps even tonight, if they had the time. But for now this was exactly what she wanted. She wanted to simply enjoy finally having sex with this boy she'd had the hots for. Besides, he was the biggest thing she'd ever had inside of her by a pretty fair margin. She might not have been able to keep up if he'd fucked her much harder than this.

What he was giving her was perfect though. She moaned and smiled up at him as he fucked her, and her arms linked together around his broad neck. Her legs hung loosely over his hips, not wanting to restrict the movement of his hips in any way.

"It's so good, Izuku," she whispered as he gave another thrust into her. He smiled and nodded.

"It's even better than I thought it would be," he said.

"Oh?" she said, raising her eyebrows. "And you've thought about this a lot, have you?"

He didn't miss a beat. "Yes," he said. "A lot."

Something about the way he said it, and the way he looked at her as he said it, made Mina moan. She pulled his head down into a kiss and ran her hands through his fluffy green hair, enjoying sharing this moment with him.

Then she was enjoying it for a different reason, because between the kiss and the continued thrusts of his hips she had everything she needed to cum on his cock. She moaned into his mouth desperately, and it only got more heated as her climax triggered his own orgasm. Mina felt Izuku cum inside of her, and she knew she'd gotten everything she wanted out of today.

Catching up with her friends had been fun, but she wouldn't have to wait for a reunion to see Izuku again. Hopefully she wasn't even done seeing him, kissing him and fucking him tonight.

Chapter 141: Investigation Team Undercover (Persona 4)

Summary:

Naoto asks Chie to help her do a little undercover work in a brothel. (Chie/Naoto/Original Male Characters)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, prostitution, gangbang, creampie, bukkake

Chapter Text

When Naoto came to her asking for help in her investigation, Chie leaped at the chance. She would do anything to help a friend and a member of the former Investigation Team, plus she wanted to become a cop someday. Going undercover was going to be part of the job, so it was something she needed to get used to.

As undercover assignments went, this was quite a challenging introduction. But Chie steeled herself, and when the first pair of hands reached for her breasts through the sheer top she was wearing, she forced herself to react as if she really was just a high school girl looking to make some money by working for the underground brothel that had sent them to his hotel room for their first client (which turned out to be a group of five clients, all of them wearing business suits.)

She and Naoto were actually here to gather the intel they needed from the inside so they could bring the brothel down, but if that required a bit of extra 'work' first, Chie would do so. In order to save other girls from legitimately being roped into this, she would put herself through it just this once.

The businessmen stripped both her and Naoto, and Chie joined the businessmen in staring wide-eyed at her friend's massive breasts once they were freed of their bindings. But she didn't have time to stare at them for long, because she had work to do just like Naoto did.

Chie and Naoto were more or less side by side on the bed, both of them riding the cock of a businessman while sucking on another. The fifth was contenting himself with a handjob from Naoto for now, but just because Chie only had two cocks to handle didn't mean she could afford to slack off. She rode one man hard while using her lips and tongue on the other cock, and she honestly was surprised at how easy it had been for her to slip into this role. She wasn't a virgin or anything, but all of her sexual encounters up until now had been one on one and fairly vanilla. But she threw herself into the role of brothel worker very easily, and the proof of her success came when the businessman she was riding grabbed onto her hips and came inside of her.

"I'm cumming!" another businessman said, and she looked over and realized it was the one Naoto was  riding.  Apparently Chie wasn't the only one who was playing a very convincing brothel worker.

"Getting my dick sucked is fun, but I think I'd rather see these two make out," the man in Naoto's mouth said. The one Chie was diligently sucking off agreed, and they both pulled out to give the girls the freedom to do as they wanted.

"Let's see it then," said the businessman who Naoto had been jerking off. He stepped back now, apparently more interested in watching a girl on girl makeout session than he was in getting his cock stroked.

Chie knew she needed to do this for the sake of the investigation, but she found it extremely easy to welcome Naoto's kiss when the blue-haired detective leaned over to kiss her. Naoto's lips were soft, and Chie moaned as they moved against her. She wanted more, and she decided to claim it. She pushed her tongue into Naoto's mouth, and the bluenette moaned and sucked on her tongue.

"Fuck, that's hot," one of the men said, but Chie barely heard him. She was quickly losing herself in the unexpected kiss with her beautiful friend, to the point that the mission and the men who had paid for their services were barely a thought in her mind. She kept kissing Naoto, and the heat of the moment (not to mention Naoto's wandering hands) pushed her into an orgasm that caught her by surprise. Naoto moaned into her mouth as well, and Chie felt wetness soak her fingers. The businessmen were all but forgotten at this point, but she was soon to be reminded of their presence, and so was Naoto.

The two businessmen they'd fucked were taken care of, but there were still three others who had cum to give, and this girl on girl show was more than enough motivation for them to stroke their cocks until they finished. Chie gasped into Naoto's mouth as the first volley in the impromptu bukkake struck her across the cheek. Another caught her right underneath the nose at about the same time that Naoto took her first shot right across the forehead.

The men kept going, covering both of their faces and their tits as well. By the time they were done Chie felt as if she really had been the star of a bukkake film. Well, co-star she supposed, since a glance at Naoto showed that her sexy body was just as sticky with cum as hers felt.

"This brothel's the real deal," one of the businessmen said, sighing.

"Yeah, no kidding," one of his fellows agreed. "I feel like I not only got my money's worth but got a bargain, even though the price wasn't cheap."

"We're so glad you enjoyed our work," Naoto said with a giggle. It amazed Chie how flirty she sounded. It wasn't her personality at all, but if she hadn't known better she would have easily believed that Naoto was an experienced whore. None of these men would suspect a thing, and neither would the brothel itself. By the time they discovered the truth it would be way too late, and they would be facing serious criminal charges once Naoto extracted all of the information she could.

Chie was just happy to help. And if Naoto needed her assistance for any more undercover investigations in the future, Chie would leap to help her friend once again.

Chapter 142: Three to Play (Kill la Kill)

Summary:

It's been a long night, but that won't stop Ryuko, Satsuki and Nonon from indulging in a little anal worship. (Ryuko/Satsuki/Nonon)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sibling incest, anal play, rimming

Chapter Text

It had been a long, exhausting and above all an extremely pleasurable night for Ryuko, Satsuki and Nonon. As much fun as two lovers could have together, Ryuko and Satsuki had been thrilled to discover that even more fun was possible once a third person was added into the mix, especially when that third person was as sexy, as loving and as eager to participate as Nonon Jakuzure.

The strain they'd put themselves through was blindly obvious. It could be seen in the swat that covered all three of their bodies, in how matted and disheveled their hair was and how sticky and sore they were from all of the fun they'd already had. But they weren't done. As tired as Ryuko was, she was still able to push her sore body to keep going if it meant getting more pleasure for herself, and even more importantly if it meant she could give that same pleasure to her two lovers.

Satsuki and Nonon clearly felt the same way, because there had yet to be any discussion about stopping. Al three of them knew that their night was coming to an end, but none of them were ready for that end to arrive just yet.

They were linked together in a sort of erotic circle on the bed. Ryuko had Satsuki's fingers in her ass, sliding back and forth and playing with her just as Ryuko loved. They'd been together for so long and had so much fun together that Satsuki didn't need to ask a single question and Ryuko didn't need to make a single demand or request. They could pleasure each other with ease, and they knew what each other liked so well that it had become second nature for Satsuki to push her fingers in just deep enough and just fast enough for Ryuko to love it without it becoming too much for her.

Nonon was the new addition to the fun, so Ryuko didn't know her likes and limits quite as well yet. She was more than happy to learn though, and that's what she continued to do now. She held a toy in her hand and slid it back and forth inside of the pink-haired girl's ass. Before she'd been moving it slowly and with greater care than she showed now, but after listening to Nonon's moans she surmised that the other girl would be okay with a bit more depth and a bit greater speed. Putting that into action had proven just how right she was, because Nonon's moans had only gotten louder the faster and deeper the toy moved inside of her butt.

Ryuko couldn't feel what was happening at the other end of the chain, but she was well aware of it regardless. It was no surprise to her that Nonon would put her all into rimming Satsuki. The other girl had basically revered Satsuki for quite some time now, and she'd shown the same level of devotion with her tongue in her ass as she had as one of Satsuki's Elite Four. Ryuko didn't turn her attention away from her own task often, but when she did she could see Nonon's long pink hair shifting from side to side as she moved her head back and forth eagerly in the process of wiggling her tongue around inside of Satsuki's ass.

Satsuki moaned in response to the rimming she was receiving, but it didn't distract her from keeping her own fingers moving inside of Ryuko. That was true for all three girls. Even as they received a great deal of pleasure of their own, they never let themselves falter in their own jobs. The only way this would work, the only way that all three of them could get their pleasure was if all three also put in the work and didn't let themselves get distracted. It required equal effort from all three of them for a situation like this to work, and Ryuko was pleased to confirm one more time that Nonon was ready, willing and able to devote herself to them both just as much as Ryuko and Satsuki had already proven they would to each other a thousand times over. Their relationship had been incredible so far, and adding Nonon to the mix seemed like it was going to make things even better, if that was possible.

Ryuko moaned as she came and squirted down onto Satsuki's fingers, but it didn't stop her from keeping the toy moving until Nonon's body seized up and she joined her in her bliss. And she didn't need to be able to see Satsuki to know that Nonon's mouth was still hard at work. She knew that Nonon would never let Satsuki go unsatisfied, and so she was unsurprised when she heard her beloved moan in pleasure as Nonon's tongue got her off.

They were all beyond exhausted, and Ryuko knew that there would be no more pleasure to be had tonight. But they wouldn't have to wait long for more. As they snuggled up together in bed, she wouldn't be surprised if she woke up to a mouth on her breast, or fingers between her legs. With two lovers like Satsuki and Nonon, they would never be able to go long without indulging.

Chapter 143: Submission in the Shed (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Thanks to Wanda's tricks, Natasha becomes anxious and asks Harry to run away from the Ultron fight with her. He gets his hands dirty to straighten her out. (Harry/Natasha)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub

Chapter Text

"Maybe a life like this wouldn't be so bad," Natasha said, looking up at Harry for a brief second before staring back down at the ground.

"Maybe," he said slowly, looking around at the shining beacon of domesticity that was Clint Barton's double life as a normal family man. "Never struck you as wanting anything this...ordinary. I figured you'd never rest until the job was done."

"And when is that ever going to happen?" His girlfriend stared at Harry with a look so intense and emotional that it rooted him to the spot. "We're never going to be normal. I'm never going to be able to have this. But maybe we could at least have something close to it, as long as I don't add any more red to my ledger."

"What're you saying?" he asked, frowning. This didn't sound like the woman he'd fallen in love with at all.

"Run away with me," she blurted out. "Right now. Forget Ultron, forget everything. Let's just leave and try to be normal."

Harry was shocked, but at the same time he understood. This wasn't her; not really. She would never suggest walking away from this mess with Ultron if she was actually thinking straight. But her mind was still in turmoil thanks to the visions Wanda Maximoff had thrown at her. She'd refused to speak about what she'd seen, but Harry knew that isolation and a lack of having somewhere to belong was her most deeply held fear. That was why she was suggesting running away from this, with him. He knew she wouldn't truly be happy with that, but if he played along it would be too late by the time she came to her senses.

Harry wasn't going to let that happen. He was going to bring her back to reality, and he knew just how to do it.

--

Natasha hadn't said a word about wanting to run away for the last several hours. There hadn't been a chance for her to say much at all. At first, back when she might have had the energy to speak, Harry's cock was stuffed down her throat. She'd had plenty of experience sucking his cock in their time together, but he was so large that he could make her gag on it if he really wanted to, as no experience could fully make up for the limits of her body. Today had been a day to make her gag, so he'd turned her red hair into handles and fucked her face harder and for longer than he had in a very long time. She'd gagged around his cock as it slammed down her throat, and his balls smacked her chin until he finally pulled back and let her gasp for breath.

He hadn't given her any real time to get her body or her mind in order though, because he quickly pulled her up to her feet, picked her up and fucked her. His hands had hooked underneath her thighs, and he'd pushed her legs almost up behind her ears as he fucked her in almost an inverted standing full nelson position. He'd held her just like that for a solid half hour, perhaps more, and fucked her as hard as he had in recent memory. Even though Natasha's mouth had been free, she'd been too busy gasping, grunting and moaning as she was bounced up and down on his cock to do anything foolish like talk about running away.

Now he had her bent over a table in the Bartons' shed, and the wood creaked as Natasha's body weight pressed down on it. He was taking her from behind, and his hips collided with her ass with a resounding smack on every thrust. The sounds that he was forcing out of Natasha were a major reason why he'd decided to get her alone in the shed while he fucked her, after hinting to Clint, his family and their fellow Avengers that they should stay inside the house and give them their privacy for the afternoon. He could fuck Natasha for as long as he wanted and make her scream herself hoarse without needing to worry about corrupting the young Bartons.

The sounds of their fucking and also of Natasha's reaction to said fucking wasn't all. Harry had been spanking her since putting her in this position, keeping things in irregular patterns so Natasha would never know quite when the next spank would fall. He found that keeping her on her toes like that was a good way to maximize each spank, and every single one made her gasp or groan, so it seemed to be working. It probably didn't hurt that he put his full force behind each smack. He could see his red handprints already showing up on her flawless skin, showing that he was leaving his mark physically every bit as much as he was mentally.

Natasha liked being roughly fucked like this, as he well knew. That's why it was so effective, and also why she currently beat her fists against the table and screamed her way through a powerful climax, which was far from her first of the afternoon. Harry had held himself back the entire time, not wanting to take even a minute of recovery time in between rounds. He was more focused on dominating her than he was on his own pleasure. But maybe now he'd done enough.

"You're not going to be running anywhere now, are you?" he asked. "Not today, and not tomorrow." She didn't say anything; she probably couldn't. But she shook her head slightly. "We stay until the job's done, don't we, Black Widow?" He got a nod. "Good girl," he said.

He gave up, and within seconds he was grabbing her ass and cumming inside of her. He'd proven his point and left his mark, and she wouldn't be running anywhere.

She wouldn't be walking anywhere either for the next little while with how sore and exhausted she was, but that was fine. Now that he'd gotten past the turmoil caused by Wanda Maximoff, he'd be more than happy to pamper his lover.

Chapter 144: The Wrong (Right?) Redhead (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Harry arranges a rendezvous with Ginny in a public place, and wastes no time talking before he gets started. But maybe he should have. (Harry/Natasha Romanoff)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Accidental cheating, mistaken identity, public sex

Chapter Text

Harry stepped into the bar and scanned his surroundings, looking for the familiar long red hair of his lover. Ginny had been wanting to shag in a public place for awhile now, and tonight was the night.

He found her eventually, just as she turned, got up and started walking towards the ladies room. Obviously she'd spotted his arrival and was going straight in, without any sort of buildup to the shag. If that's what she wanted, that was more than fine with him. He followed behind her, stepping into the ladies room not long after her (though he did look around quickly to make sure no one watched him do it, as that would have spoiled the fun before it could even begin.)

Ginny's head snapped towards his as he entered, and he had to give her credit. She was a much better actress than he'd known; she looked legitimately shocked that he'd followed her in here. He chuckled, pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard before she could say anything.

She still sold her shock well during the early stages of the kiss, but eventually her fists unclenched and she grabbed onto the collar of his shirt as if to pull him closer. Harry took that as his sign to push her into the nearest stall.

He yanked her jeans down, all but ripped her red knickers off of her, picked her up off of her feet and slammed her down onto his cock without any ceremony. She yelped in surprise at his aggressiveness, but that didn't stop him. She knew what she was getting herself into when she asked him to shag her in public, and she was getting it. He was brutal in how hard he drove his cock into her, and the speed of their shag was faster than they'd ever gone before. Harry had never been quite this energetic before, but he couldn't help himself. He was being driven on by something he barely understood.

Ginny came around quickly. She grunted and groaned loudly as they fucked, and between that, their skin slapping together and everything else, there was no way any woman who entered didn't hear them. Hell, they could probably hear them outside in the bar too, but Harry didn't give a shite about that and neither did Ginny. Either of them could have cast a silencing charm at any time to prevent this, but fucking his redheaded lover in the bar bathroom and letting the entire bar hear it was a thrill for Harry. Besides, it was nothing a little magic couldn't clean up afterwards.

--

Ginny's screams were getting hoarse by now, not that he could blame her. This was the third orgasm he'd fucked her to, and on top of everything else he'd already put her through, this one was big enough to make her squirt all over the toilet seat below them. Harry might have been able to keep going for at least a little bit longer, but he decided she'd been through enough. It was time to have mercy on her.

He didn't bother fighting his orgasm back any longer. He bounced her on his cock for a little bit longer, and then he grabbed her arse hard and held her down while he shot spurt after spurt of cum deep inside of her cunt. There was so much that some of it dripped out of her, making an even bigger mess than they already had. Not like it mattered anyway; he could clean it up with a wave of his hand if he so chose.

She sighed when he put her back down on her feet, and he chuckled as she had to reach out and use her hands to brace herself against the wall of the stall until she got feeling back in her legs.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself," he said. His lover just grinned tiredly.

They cleaned up and dressed themselves in silence, but before they actually left the stall Ginny reached into the pocket of her jeans, pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled on it before handing it to him. He frowned in confusion when he saw a phone number written down. Ginny barely understood how to operate any of the muggle technology he'd introduced her to, and only used the phone in very rare and specific circumstances. He was surprised she'd even remembered the number to the cell phone he'd bought for her.

She left the bathroom before he could ask any questions, and after waiting an appropriate amount of time he poked his head out. Amazingly there was no one looking towards the bathroom. Maybe anyone who had heard them was too in awe of how loud it had gotten to actually look their way?

To Harry's utter shock, he saw Ginny walk right past...Ginny. The beautiful redhead he'd just got done fucking left the bar, and the one who had just entered walked up to him with a smile.

"Hi, Harry!" she said in what was unmistakably Ginny's voice. "Beat me here, did you? I didn't realize you were so excited about this!"

"What the bloody hell just happened?" he mumbled, looking past Ginny and in the direction of the woman he'd just fucked.

His first thought was someone, perhaps a deranged fangirl, had stolen one of Ginny's hairs and used polyjuice to shag the Boy-Who-Lived, but this turned out to be false. He called the phone number he'd been given to seek his answers, and the woman who answered introduced herself as Natasha Romanoff, just before complimenting him for his performance and saying she would still be in London for another few weeks if he wanted to meet up in another bar bathroom somewhere. She wasn't polyjuiced; she was just a dead ringer for Ginny Weasley despite having no relation to her at all.

Even after Harry learned the truth, he did not throw out her phone number.

Chapter 145: Yen's Mistaken Identity (The Witcher)

Summary:

Yennefer gets mistaken for a whore, and spends all night servicing an entire inn. (Yennefer/Original Male Characters)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Prostitution, public sex

Chapter Text

Why had Yennefer not reacted violently when the first man in the seedy inn mistook her for a whore and started fondling her? That was easy enough to explain away; she wasn't supposed to be here, and she would much rather not have Emhyr learn of her presence. It would have been incredibly simple for her to put the groper in his place, but word of a sorceress in his domain would be bad news for Yennefer. So she'd endured the groping and waited for it to sink in that she was not, in fact, a whore, and would not be going back to his room with him. But he hadn't given up, and he hadn't considered their public place to be an obstacle. When she wouldn't go back to his room with him, he'd pulled her down to sit in his lap and started  to grope her more firmly.

She really should have put her foot down when he hiked her dress up and started fumbling around with his cock, but she'd been so shocked that she'd done nothing to stop him from sliding his dick inside of her. She hadn't been able to understand why no one had said or done anything to stop him. Whether they thought she was a whore or not, they shouldn't have allowed two patrons to fuck right in the middle of the inn like this!

But they did. The man fucked her, thrusting his surprisingly large dick into her, and the surrounding inn patrons did nothing to stop it. Not only did they not stop it, they actually stopped and turned to watch it happen. Yennefer had never considered herself a shy woman, but something about getting fucked in front of this large of an audience felt surreal and scandalous even for her.

Was that why she didn't stop him, because she was just so shocked? Was it because she reasoned that a story about a woman getting fucked in the middle of an inn would likely never reach Emhyr's ears, while a woman tossing a lecher aside with sorcery would surely draw his attention? Or could it be that she was enjoying it too much to stop, whether her pride would allow her to admit that to herself or not?

Whatever reason Yennefer hadn't stopped it, the end result was that she remained in the man's lap and groaned as he thrust his hips up against her until he came inside of her. She couldn't get pregnant, of course, but there was still something about feeling him cum inside of her that only added to the insanity of all of this. What was she doing? Why had she let this man fuck her right in the middle of the inn and cum inside of her?

"Thanks for the fuck," he said, and he tossed a few florens down onto the table for her before walking out. He truly did think she was a whore, and he'd even paid her like long.

In retrospect, picking up the coins probably sent the wrong message to everyone else in the inn. Now that they'd seen her complete and accept payment for her 'services' in public, more patrons decided that they wanted to make use of said services. Two more of the inn's patrons approached her, and before Yennefer could even think about trying to correct their mistaken belief she had been pulled up and bent over. One of the men slammed into her from behind, and his dick was no smaller than the first man who had fucked her. She gasped in surprise and admittedly more than a bit of pleasure as well, and that was all the opening that the second man needed to grab her by the head and shove his cock into her open mouth.

The fucking was no more gentle than the first had been. Both of these men were just as eager to make use of Yennefer, the sorceress who had been mistaken for a whore, and they took her roughly at the same time. The big cock in her pussy would hit her from behind, his hips smacking against her ass and rocking her body forward, which of course only served to push her head farther and force her to take even more cock in her mouth. Yennefer had given blowjobs before, but always at her own pace. Before she'd always used her mouth as a weapon of her own, sucking and licking and giving pleasure to her partner only how and when she decided to.

The harsh pace challenged Yennefer just as much as the public nature of it all, and whether she was getting rammed from behind or she was forced to gag around the cock stuffed down her throat, she never got a moment's break. And throughout it all, the other patrons of the inn watched, clapped and sometimes taunted her. She was no prude, but this was too much even for her.

The man fucking her pussy speared her deep one more time, held his cock inside of her and filled her up just as her first customer had done. The other man pulled on her long black hair and held her head in place while forcing her to deepthroat his cock. He held her down until his orgasm was finished, not caring at all that she gagged on his cum. Or maybe that actually gave him even more incentive.

Even after both cocks left her and she was free to move again, her night had not ended. A queue had started to line up, and the two who had just spitroasted her had barely even thrown their coins down onto the table before more hands were reaching for her.

Yennefer still didn't stop them. Emhyr would not hear anything about a sorceress in his territory, but the tale of the black-haired whore who spent all night servicing an entire inn's clientele was repeated throughout the city long after Yennefer had left.

Chapter 146: Deserted Desires (Harry Potter)

Summary:

After months on a deserted island and having consumed a strange fruit, Harry is ready to set his old morals aside and start his new life. (Harry/Lily/Hermione/Mrs. Granger)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Incest, rough sex, breeding

Chapter Text

This had really been inevitable as soon as their ship crashed. Harry had gotten Hermione and their respective mums to safety on the nearest desert island, but when they’d arrived they’d realized that their magic did not work on the island. Months had passed and they were no closer to realizing why.

They were also no closer to being rescued. Apparently they’d wound up so far from the intended cruise route that no rescue teams had ever even gotten close to the tiny island they’d wound up on.

For months Harry had been stuck on an island with three attractive females, and with the heat on this island it was only practical for them to only be partially clothed most of the time. That had been enough of a strain on Harry’s self-control, but then he’d consumed some strange fruit. The fruit had immediately elevated his libido to levels that he’d never imagined before, and the fragile control he’d maintained for months had snapped in an instant.

He’d gone for Hermione’s mum first. Kelly Granger had been alone for years now, and he’d caught her sneaking glances at him even before their ill-fated cruise. She’d all but melted into his arms as soon as he touched her, and she hadn’t any complaints when he stripped her little bottoms off, threw her down onto the sand and fucked her on all fours.

She had an amazing arse for a woman her age, or any age really, and he’d taken pleasure in spanking it while he fucked her like a bitch. And that’s what she was now. She was his bitch. All of them were his bitches. He was the man of the island, and they were his women. They were here to be fucked by him and bred by him, and he slammed his cock deep inside of Kelly Granger until he came inside of her.

Hermione had come next, and while she was stunned to walk in on him fucking and breeding her mum, she’d returned his rough kiss quickly enough. They’d been friends for years, but there’d always been an unspoken attraction between them. They’d danced around this for years, but there was no point in pretending they didn’t find each other attractive now. There could be no other man for her here on this island, and Harry wouldn’t let any of his women go ignored.

If her mum had an amazing arse for her age, Hermione’s bum was an example of what it might have looked like twenty years earlier. Hermione had the finest rear Harry had ever seen, and now he was going well beyond seeing it. His hands had gone straight for it when he got her bottoms off, and he continued to squeeze, slap and knead it even after he slid his cock inside of her.

Harry fucked Hermione roughly, slapping his hips forward and making her entire body shake as he gave her the same treatment that had left her mother sprawled out on the sand. She’d been surprised at first, but just like the kiss she’d gone along with it quickly. Now she was moaning with every balls-deep thrust inside of her, and she showed no sign of having a problem with how much he dug his fingers into her bum cheeks and essentially mauled her rear.

He kept shagging her past the point of her screaming out in orgasm. Her pleasure was circumstantial; she was here to be bred, and that was all he was concerned with. He squeezed her bum harder than ever while he buried his cock inside of her and pumped every bit as much cum into her as he had her mother before her, and only then did he pull his cock out. But it wasn’t because he was letting her go. He let Hermione drop onto the sand next to her mother to recover because there was another arrival who demanded his attention.

“Harry?”

His mum was the most surprised of all, and the one that he was least likely to have actually made a move on if not for the fruit that had brought out this side of him. But after months of isolation and with the fruit taking care of whatever inhibitions had still remained, he didn’t look at Lily Potter as the woman who’d raised him. He saw only an attractive female who was meant to be bred.

He could tell that she couldn’t believe what was happening as he marched over to her confidently, spun her around and yanked her bottoms down, but Harry didn’t care. She would learn her place in time, and she would eventually thank him for breeding her. He knew she’d secretly wished to have more children, and now he was going to grant that wish for her.

He bent her over in front of him, pulled back on her arms and fucked her from behind. He held her arms back not because she needed to be restrained, but because he wanted to exert his power over her. He was reverting into a more primal man in this isolation, and this side of him called for him to dominate all of his women and show them who was in control here.

His hips slammed into Lily harder than he’d ever fucked any woman before, and she gasped at the brutal pace he set. But gasping wasn’t all that she did. He knew it had been years since she’d had a man, and now she had one. She had a virile young man ready to breed her, to fuck her, to fulfill all of her wildest dreams and make sure she never again went to sleep unsatisfied.

She screamed as she came, and Harry followed quickly thereafter, giving her a few more massive thrusts before cumming inside of her. She got every bit as much seed as Kelly and Hermione had before her; breeding her was every bit as important as either of them.

Harry no longer cared about rescue. Now it was establishing his new family that concerned him, and he would breed his women as often as necessary to get things started.

Chapter 147: Tifa's Audition (Final Fantasy VII)

Summary:

Tifa enjoys her hands-on audition with Don Corneo more than she expected to. (Tifa/Don Corneo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Fat man (I mean, it’s Don Corneo. What do you expect?)

Chapter Text

This wasn't exactly what Tifa had expected when she auditioned for Don Corneo. Well, maybe she'd expected something similar to this, but she just hadn't expected Don to be quite as hands-on as he was.

Rather than seeing her in her dress, he'd had her change into something closer to her normal attire. It wasn't exactly the same though, because she was wearing less of it than she usually would. She danced before him in nothing but her skirt and suspenders, and Don had clapped gleefully before reaching out and grabbing two firm handfuls of her ass underneath her short skirt.

A far bigger surprise than how presumptuous Don was being was how little it actually bothered Tifa. As much as she might like to pretend that she was simply playing along and letting him do as he wished so she could get close to him and get the information she wanted out of him, deep down she knew that this wasn't the whole truth. She might have been able to pretend not to mind being groped by his grubby fingers even if she'd been repulsed, but the moans Tifa let out when his fingers brushed against her pussy lips were very authentic.

"Yeah, I knew you'd like it!" the Don said. He gave her butt cheeks a sharp double-handed spank, and Tifa gasped as she felt her toned butt jiggle. She had Don convinced that she was just another one of the desperate girls here for an 'audition', and it was because Tifa didn't even have to feign the pleasant shivers that ran through her as he rubbed her. She could feel her arousal building, and he undoubtedly could feel it on his fingers as well.

"Turn around" he said, patting his lap. "Come to Don!"

He was not an attractive man by any means, but Tifa was able to overlook his rotund body when she turned around to face him. Instead she was able to focus on his cock, which might have been the biggest she'd ever seen. Not that she had a lot to compare it to; contrary to what some believed, she wasn't all that sexually active. But she knew enough to know that Don Corneo's dick was well above average, both longer and thicker than the norm. Tifa was able to ignore her revulsion for this man both physically and personally, and smile as she stared at the cock she was about to service. If she had to do this no matter what, at least she'd be able to get some satisfaction out of it.

"Ride me, beautiful," Don said, staring straight at her tits. She could already tell that he would be focusing on them as she fucked him, not that this was any surprise.

She straddled his lap, held his cock in her hand and rubbed her pussy along his length to prepare him for what was to come, not that he really needed it. It was more of a tease than anything else, and it did what it was intended to do. Don grunted and grabbed her ass hard.

"Playing hard to get, are you?" he said. "I like you." His hands left her ass after one more spank, and he grabbed her breasts. He moved the suspenders to the side and pinched her nipples between his fingers. "I like these too. I could stare at them and squeeze them all night. But what I really want is to see them bounce around while you ride my cock, so get on with it."

"Yes, Don," Tifa said. She held him steady and sank down onto him, groaning as his thick dick penetrated her. She'd been so busy with Avalanche recently that there had been no time to get laid, and taking a cock this big inside of her was scratching an itch that toys and her own fingers just couldn't.

Sensing that any more teasing would not be appreciated, Tifa wasted no time. She settled straight into bouncing away on Don's cock, driving her fit and athletic body down onto his...well, less than athletic one. But that didn't bother her right now. Whatever she might think about Don Corneo's physical appearance or his general behavior, his dick filled her up just right.

She would get to pumping him for information later, after she'd satisfied him and gotten him nice and relaxed. For now she would just devote her body to bouncing away on his cock, pleasing him and pleasing herself in the process. As she'd expected, Don focused on her breasts the entire time. He grabbed them, squeezed them, pinched them, licked them and sucked on them while she took his cock for a ride, helping himself to the massive breasts that many of the customers of Seventh Heaven had fantasized about for a long time.

Tifa was taken aback when she was hit by an orgasm. She gasped, both at how suddenly it snuck up on her and how intense it felt. As her tight body shook in his lap and her cunt squeezed him, Don Corneo grunted into her cleavage, squeezed her ass hard and came inside of her.

"No need to audition any of the other girls," he said afterwards, though it was somewhat hard to understand him since he said it while his face was buried in her tits. "You've got everything I need, baby!"

How ironic, because he had everything she needed to. Later she would find out what SHINRA was planning, but for right now she was happy to use his cock for her pleasure.

Chapter 148: Class Rep Afterparty (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

After they take care of class business, Izuku celebrates with vice president Momo and fellow class rep Kendo. (Izuku/Momo/Kendo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, post-canon

Chapter Text

Being the class representative was a wonderful position indeed for Izuku Midoriya, especially when he had such a helpful vice president as Momo Yaoyorozu with him. But it got even better any time he got together with Class B representative Itsuka Kendo for joint meetings. They always worked together well in collaborating their efforts and comparing notes on their plans for major class events.

A huge part of the reason they made such a good team and got their responsibilities taken care of was that all three of them were eager to get to the after-meeting celebration. As soon as they got their business wrapped up, they moved on to their pleasure.

Today they’d barely finished talking about the upcoming Class A vs. Class B festival before clothes started coming off. Kendo and Yaoyorozu undressed each other and then worked together to strip Izuku naked, and he stood there and watched with a smile. He’d kept right on smiling as they both got down on their knees in front of him and began to pleasure him with their mouths. They’d done it often enough by now that they knew not just how to suck his cock effectively, but how to do it together.

They didn’t impede each other at any point; they worked together to make the tandem blowjob even better. They each licked and kissed one side of his shaft, then worked at his sensitive head together. There was no argument over what they did from there, and there hadn’t even been any discussion. He didn’t see it, but there must have been some kind of nonverbal signal or gesture the two girls shared when the time came. However they did it, he appreciated their teamwork. Momo took his cock between her lips and bobbed her head on him, and Kendo dipped her head lower and licked at his balls.

He came close to cumming when they escalated things with Momo licking at his cockhead and sliding his cock between her massive tits while Itsuka sucked on his balls, but he put his hands on their heads to show them that he wanted to stop. They pulled away obediently, and he pulled Momo to her feet so he could fuck her.

The representative of Class A shoved his vice president onto her back on top of the table and slammed his cock inside of her, and he got straight to fucking her hard. When it was just the two of them he would usually start off slower and take his time with her, but today he had Kendo waiting for her turn as well so he knew he couldn’t afford to waste any time.

It wasn’t like Momo was complaining. She moaned from the beginning and her moans only got louder the faster he snapped his hips forward and fucked her on the table. This was exactly how she liked it, and Izuku was always happy to give it to her. She was such a helpful vice president, and she deserved all of the rewards he could give her.

Kendo rewarded her as well, because while he was fucking Momo she got up, leaned over her and played with her breasts. The three of them had played together often enough that Kendo knew how Momo liked to have her tits played with, and she immediately went after it. She went back and forth from one breast to the other, lightly nibbling on each nipple while giving the flesh of the other breast a firm squeeze. With Kendo’s breast play combined with Izuku’s big cock driving so deep inside of her and rocking her body around on the table, Momo’s moans went into overdrive within a few minutes. That was probably exactly why Itsuka had done this in the first place. The quicker Momo got off, the quicker Kendo would get her turn.

She wouldn’t have to wait long, because Momo screamed in pleasure as her orgasm hit. The scream was only audible for a couple of seconds, because Kendo saw it coming and was smart enough to press her lips against Momo’s and smother her screams. That was definitely for the best. As powerful as Izuku had become, he still didn’t want to have to deal with Aizawa-sensei walking in to investigate the noise and catching them in the act.

Izuku decided they didn’t need much adjustment for the next stage. He just pulled Kendo’s body over slightly so she was now lying on top of Momo, and then he put his hands on her hips and slid his cock inside of her. He fucked the ginger-haired Class B girl every bit as hard as he’d fucked Momo, with the only real difference being that he was taking her from behind. His hips smacked against her ass, and he mixed in the occasional spank in between his thrusts. Sometimes he would grab her hair and pull her head back when fucking her in a position like this, but this time he left her hair alone. He wouldn’t want to do anything to interrupt her erotic make-out session with Momo.

The two girls groped at each other while they kissed, and while he couldn’t see exactly where Kendo’s hands were, Momo’s came around and groped Kendo’s ass. Izuku smiled and left her to it, moving his own hands to her hips and putting his all into making each thrust of his hips as powerful and emphatic as he could make it.

He waited until Kendo came on his cock, and as soon as she was done he pulled out and flipped her over so she and Momo were side by side on top of the table. He moved to stand over them both, and he sprayed his cum across both of their beautiful faces before moving to aim his last few spurts across their breasts.

“Another good meeting,” he said out loud as he admired his diligent vice president and the Class B representative, both dripping with his cum.

Chapter 149: James, Ginny and Polyjuice (Harry Potter)

Summary:

An aroused and neglected James Potter resorts to polyjuicing himself as his own son to indulge his urges with Harry’s sexy young girlfriend. (James Potter/Ginny Weasley)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, mistaken identity via polyjuice

Chapter Text

How many years had it been since James Potter looked down and saw long red hair between his legs as his lover bobbed her head on his cock? Far too many, he’d decided. That was why he’d taken matters into his own hands.

That this wasn’t the redhead who was supposed to have his cock in her mouth didn’t bother him in the least. If Lily wouldn’t do this for him anymore, he would just find a woman who would.

She didn’t actually know it was his cock she was sucking, of course. The wonders of the polyjuice potion meant that Ginny Weasley believed she was sucking the cock of her boyfriend Harry rather than her boyfriend’s father. James accidentally had walked in on his son getting sucked by his girlfriend two weeks ago, and he hadn’t been able  to get it out of his mind ever since. Seeing Ginny down on her belly between Harry’s spread legs, pert young arse sticking straight up as she worshipped his cock with her mouth, had been too much for James to resist. It had driven him to this.

Now James knew. He’d heard Harry’s moans, and now he understood why his son had been so blown away by what he was feeling. Even though it had been years since he’d had his cock sucked, it had never been anywhere close to this good. Lily seemed to think of blowjobs as an obligation, or at least she had when she’d actually given them. Ginny slurped around his cock like it was the greatest thing she’d ever tasted, and her hand stroked at his shaft and gently squeezed his balls as she did all she could to please him. She wanted to be sucking his cock, and it showed.

Her devotion was praiseworthy, and so was her skill. He was not a small man, but she managed to take him all the way down her throat more than once. She didn’t hold him there for long; it felt more like she was just showing off and proving that she could do it. It was incredibly erotic regardless though, and looking between his legs to see Ginny Weasley’s head all the way down on his cock was a sight and a memory that James knew would be able to get him hard for years to come.

Everything that Ginny did with her mouth was fantastic, but now that James had her here he didn’t want to stop at just a blowjob. Before she could finish him off he grabbed her red hair and pulled her head off of him, then picked her lithe body up and spun her around so she was on her belly with her arse facing him.

“Ooh, Harry, you’re so feisty today!” Ginny said with a giggle. “Well don’t keep me waiting then, big guy! Let’s feel you—oh!

James was in no mood to exchange banter with her. She wasn’t his girlfriend and he wasn’t here to play with her; he was here to fuck her. That’s just what he did. He cut her off mid-sentence with a deep thrust inside of her cunt, and groaned at how tight she was around his cock. Never in his life had he felt such a perfect fit for his cock.

He and Lily hadn’t had the most active sex life lately, and with that inactivity on top of Ginny’s incredible tightness it was a small miracle that he didn’t come within those first few thrusts into her. But he held on, just barely, and made it past the initial feelings that threatened to overwhelm him. It still wasn’t going to last long, not with how hard he was fucking her, but that was fine. It was probably for the best that they wrap this up quickly anyhow.

Ginny groaned into the pillow as his cock speared into her, and the bed shook beneath them from the force of his thrusts. His hips smacked against her tight young arse every time he drove his cock balls deep inside of her, creating a slapping sound he couldn’t get enough of.

The young redhead’s groans got even louder, and she bit down on the pillow to silence herself. James grinned from ear to ear as he realized what was happening. She was cumming on his cock! He slammed his hips into her even more wildly once he understood. It only hastened his own demise, not that this was a problem for him.

James didn’t know if Ginny and Harry were being safe and taking precautions with their sexual activities. It obviously wasn’t a question he could ask since she thought he was Harry, and as risky as this entire thing was, not even he was going to cum inside of his son’s girlfriend without that guarantee.

As much as he might have wanted to shoot his cum in her, he pulled out before the moment arrived. Ginny, whose orgasm seemed to be passing, apparently understood and reacted to what he was doing. She rolled over onto her back and opened her mouth as wide as possible. It was an obvious invitation, and James took her up on it. He shuffled his hips forward until his cock was hovering above her head, and then he stuffed his cock into her mouth.

Ginny’s lips sealed around him, and she sucked hard as he came. Her hand stroked at the base of his shaft, making sure that she milked him of every last drop. When he was finished cumming and pulled back, she popped her lips and ran her tongue along her face to make sure she’d gotten it all. What a devoted young woman she was.

“Yum!” she said, smacking her lips. “Thanks for the treat!”

“Oh, the pleasure was all mine, Ginny, believe me,” James Potter said. This sexy young redhead would never know it, but she had now given two generations of Potter men the best sex of their lives.

Chapter 150: Reunions and New Beginnings 2: Invisible Company (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

After the next reunion, Mina and Izuku welcome Toru for a memorable evening. (Izuku/Mina Ashido/Toru Hagakure)

Chapter Text

Mina had always been interested in trying to have a threesome, and thus far the experience had exceeded her expectations. But sex with Deku had already been incredible enough on its own, and she hadn't expected adding a second girl to do anything but make it even better.

It wasn't a secret that they were dating now, but when the former Class A had gotten together today to have another reunion several months after the one in which Mina had finally made her move on the green-haired hunk, her friend Toru Hagakure had talked her way into leaving the party with them for a night none of them would forget.

And none of them would. Mina had been looking forward to having a threesome, but having one with Toru was a unique experience all on its own. Kneeling beside the invisible girl while they sucked Deku's cock together was a challenge, but a fun one. She'd accidentally bumped into Toru several times when they were focused on the same area, but things ran much more smoothly when Mina let Toru handle sucking his cock while she concentrated on lavishing attention on his balls with her tongue.

She'd taken a ride on Izuku's cock first, claiming first dibs as his girlfriend. Toru hadn't had anything to complain about though, since Izuku had eaten her out while fucking Mina. Toru, who turned out to have a filthy mouth when she was aroused, screamed obscenities at the ceiling as Deku's tongue got her off at around the same time that Mina came on her boyfriend's cock at the end of a ride that was as satisfying as ever.

Now it was Toru's turn to get fucked, but Mina wasn't being left out in the cold. Izuku was fucking the half-naked invisible girl from behind in doggy style, which led to the humorous sight of her lacy pink bra rhythmically moving back and forth as the only visible representation of her body rocking from the force of Izuku's hips audibly smacking against her ass.

Toru wasn't screaming with joy as Izuku fucked her though, and it was because her mouth was busy between Mina's legs. She was showing her appreciation for Mina allowing her to come home with them tonight by going down on her even as she was being dicked, and she was doing a marvelous job of it.

Mina had long suspected that Toru and Tsuyu had hooked up while at UA, and if she was correct it would explain how good she was at this. Toru's invisible fingers rubbed at Mina's clit while her tongue licked her all over. She went down on Mina without a trace of awkwardness, throwing herself into it completely. Her cheeks rubbed against pink thighs as she slid her tongue inside of Mina's pussy and wiggled it around.

"That's fucking good, Toru!" Mina gasped. She couldn't see her head, but she didn't have to grope around to know where she was. She reached between her legs and patted the top of Toru's invisible head, letting her know how much she was enjoying this. Toru responded by putting more pressure on Mina's clit with her fingers, and it caused Mina to groan and tighten her legs, squeezing the invisible hero's head between her strong thighs.

She wasn't the only one enjoying herself. Mina couldn't see Toru, but she could sure as hell see the look on Izuku's face as he fucked her. She recognized those narrowed eyes and that set of his jaw. He was in the zone now. He was putting his all into the aggressive back and forth of his hips as he tried to fuck Toru with all his might and make an impression on her. And what an impression it was! Toru was probably going to be as addicted to his cock as Mina was by the  time he was done. Hell, she probably was already.

"How is it, Izuku?" she asked through her moans as Toru licked and rubbed her. "How does your first threesome feel?"

He snapped out of his single-minded focus and smiled at her sheepishly. "This isn't my first threesome. It feels amazing though."

Mina's mind was filled with questions, but finding out more about Izuku's apparent past with multiple partners at the same time would have to wait. Maybe Toru was as excited by hearing about his sexual past as she was, or maybe Izuku pounding her just had her naturally worked up. Either way, she ate Mina out with even more vigor and rubbed at her clit even harder, and it had Mina's hips bucking up off of the bed.

"Oh, shit!" she shouted. She came hard, and though she couldn't see it, she knew that she'd just smeared Toru's invisible face as she squirted all over her.

That seemed to be the first domino that fell and brought down all of the rest. Toru stopped licking her, pulled her head back and shouted a simple but heartfelt "Fuck!"

Izuku was the last. Just seconds after Toru's shouted expletive, he groaned, pulled his hips back and came. It was bizarre to watch his cum arc up and land not on the bed but on what looked to be thin air, but of course was actually the back and ass of their invisible friend.

Mina took deep breaths and made eye contact with Izuku, who looked only slightly winded but thoroughly satisfied. He saw her looking and gave her a smile that made her feel almost ready for another round on his cock already. Before she could speak, Toru chimed in.

"I don't know about you guys, but I don't have anywhere to be tomorrow morning," Toru said. "I'd be happy to stay longer."

"That sounds like a great idea to me," Izuku said, "as long as Mina's okay with it."

"Oh, I'm more than okay with it," she said. She was nowhere near ready for this fun to be over yet. "And while we catch our breath and maybe grab a drink before coming back to bed for more, how about you tell us about these other threesomes you mentioned?"

Chapter 151: Pansy's Redemption 1: The Bet (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Pansy has apologized for her past, but Hermione hasn't been as quick to forgive as Harry. The two girls make an academic wager, and Pansy feels she'll come out a winner no matter what. (Harry/Pansy)

Chapter Text

"I'll be getting the top mark on this charms project," Granger declared confidently, with the same superiority that had annoyed Pansy for eight years now. Weasley not returning to Hogwarts had seemingly only made her worse, somehow.

"I wouldn't be so sure," Harry said with a laugh. "Pansy seems like she might give you a run for your money in charms."

"No chance," Granger said dismissively. Pansy decided now was the time to make herself known.

"Let's make it interesting, Granger," she said, stepping into the room fully. Granger narrowed her eyes, but Harry smiled at her. "If I beat you, you have to finally get over yourself and accept my apology for the past like Harry did months ago. And you have to make it publicly known that you've accepted it"

Granger was never one to back down, and she didn't now. "Fine. But when I win you have to give Harry far more than that little apology for your mistaken beliefs he was so quick to accept. You have to suck his cock--and you have to make it publicly known that you're doing it."

"Deal," Pansy said, nodding her head.

"Uh, I didn't agree to that," Harry said, but they both ignored him and drew their wands to swear a vow and make it official. Harry gave Granger a glare before turning to Pansy. "Win or lose, Pansy, I'm going to make sure your life is better than it has been."

--

Pansy bobbed her head on Harry's cock, moaning around his thickness as she fulfilled her bargain in his private bedroom. She hadn't lost; she and Granger had both gotten full marks, so it had resulted in a tie. A tie in this case meant they both had to honor their terms. Granger was making a public statement about forgiveness and redemption that will specifically mention Pansy and the amends she'd made for her past, while Pansy sucked a big cock. This was totally her win as far as she was concerned.

She'd gotten pretty good at blowjobs in her not so humble opinion, and Harry's cock was a treat. He was incredibly long and thick, which made it fortunate that he didn't shove his cock down her throat over and over like Draco had loved doing back when they were--well, when they were whatever they'd used to be. Over the summer after the war Draco had been forced to reach the same conclusions that she had about the fundamental flaws in the things he'd been raised to believe. He was redeeming himself just like she was attempting to, and she was happy for him. He would always be her friend, but that's all they were now and all they would ever be in the future. It was Harry's cock between her lips now, and this was more than fine by her.

Harry's hands pressed down on her head, showing her what he wanted without actually forcing her to do it, and she paused. He was huge; she wasn't sure she could take him all the way down like he wanted. But she nodded eventually. She knew he would honor his promise to make her life better no matter what, and that was worth letting him enjoy this fully.


He groaned and forced his cock into her throat. Pansy regretted her decision instantly; she couldn't breathe. She gurgled and choked around his cock and coughed up saliva while she struggled through this.

"Fuck, so good!" Harry moaned as he came, and he said it so earnestly and smiled so happily that her regret and struggle turned into arousal. "Holy shit, that was amazing," he said afterwards. "Thanks, Pansy."

Rather than saying something back, she opened her mouth to show him the bit of cum he didn't shoot straight down her throat sitting on her tongue. She made a production of swallowing it, then kissed his cock with wet smooches.

"No thanks needed," she said. "I enjoyed it too."

"You're a bitch; Hermione's not wrong about that," he said. The smile on his face took the sting out of his words. "But you've become an oddly likeable bitch this year, since you figured out how big a bitch you used to be, and how evil your parents were."

"They were," she agreed. It hurt to think ill of her deceased parents, but she couldn't turn her head from the truth. They'd given their lives in the service of a madman. She wouldn't follow the same path, not anymore.

"And you're gorgeous too," Harry added. "I know things are still rough for you right now, but I think you'll end up just fine."

Pansy believed him. She would always regret her past behavior and beliefs, and some people may never forgive her fully. But she would move forward and look to a better future. She didn't need to second-guess herself anymore, and she wasn't going to mentally debate herself on what she was about to do. She knew what she wanted, and she knew who she wanted.

She turned away from him, leaned down and put her forehead on the ground, presenting her naked arse and cunt to him. "Granger may be a know-it-all, but I think she's got a point on one thing at least," she said while keeping her head on the carpet in his room. "I'm not sure I've done quite enough to show you just how much I regret the bitch I used to be. Let me apologize fully."

"This may be the greatest form of apology I've ever heard of," he said. She felt his left hand go to her bare hip while his right lined his cock up, and Pansy smiled.

Chapter 152: Pansy's Redemption 2: Humbling Hermione (Harry Potter)

Summary:

When Pansy's arrangement with Harry becomes more permanent, Hermione demands a rematch. But the stakes are even higher this time around. (Hermione/Draco)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub, oral sex, humiliation

Chapter Text

This was not how her second bet with Pansy was supposed to go. Hermione hadn't been able to handle tying with Pansy the first time, and she'd been infuriated when the first bet had led to Harry and Pansy shagging regularly, so she'd demanded a rematch, with higher stakes. If she won, Pansy had to stop shagging Harry. She'd only recently discovered that Pansy's bet had led to her 'apologizing' by submissively letting Harry use her as roughly as he wanted. That had been a recurring thing, but Hermione had only caught on when Pansy first stayed behind and slept in Harry's bed instead of going back to her room.    

Harry hadn't been pleased with her for trying to intrude on his love life. He'd even said she was behaving like a bully by trying to interfere and act as if Pansy was unworthy of sharing his bed. That had stung, admittedly, but it had been worth his anger to try and free him from the hold that slut Parkinson had on him. He might have forgiven Pansy and even Draco, but Hermione didn't see why she should be expected to do the same, or why she should have to tolerate her best friend shagging such a bitch. It was worth it to have him angry with her for the time being if she got to cut Parkinson out of his life. And if Pansy won, well..

"I was serious about recognizing muggleborn as my equals," Draco Malfoy said. "But not you, Granger. You're just a cheap slut."

Hermione's cheeks burned with humiliation, but she couldn't argue. Even if the terms of her bet had allowed it, she wouldn't be able to with Draco's cock stuffed in her mouth. He was rough with her. His hands tangled in her bushy brown hair, and he forced his cock down her throat repeatedly. He was so rough that she nearly passed out, and she was so desperate for air that it was a relief when he pulled his cock out of her throat and came all over her face.

"That was fun," he said, giving her a smack on her arse. His hand hit the bare skin of her bum, as her skirt was twisted up around her waist and her knickers and been vanished (as had her bra.) "Now get out."

"Untie my hands," she said.

"Eh, I dunno," he said. "You look pretty good with your wrists bound by my tie. Maybe I'll leave you like that."

She panicked, knowing he might actually be able to do so. The bet she'd sworn to with Pansy permitted him to drag her down to the 8th year Slytherin common room and force her to her knees just as soon as all of the 8th years had sworn a vow to keep silent about it, which would surely happen soon if it hadn't already.

Instead he unbound her wrists with a flick of his wand. "It'll be a long week for you, Granger. But maybe by the end you'll be a passable cocksucker, and you won't need me to show you how to properly take a big dick down your throat."

She flushed at the reminder of how poorly she'd done this morning, and how brutally he'd used her throat this evening.

--

Draco moaned and ground his hips against her face in the broom closet, making Hermione let out squeals of discomfort as his cock pushed all the way down her throat. He erupted, and so much cum filled her mouth and throat that some of it shot back out of her nose. It had been another rough day, but at least it should be over now.

"You're still shite at sucking cock," Draco said as he pulled his cock out and tapped her cheek with his finger, which was just one more humiliation. "Still, at least you're learning how to take it without being such a whiny bitch." He looked down at her, smirking at the way her blouse hung open and bared her breasts. "I'm glad you followed my suggestion and stopped wearing a bra. That's why I didn't paint your face with my seed between classes like I did yesterday."

Draco left her behind, and Hermione took a deep breath while cleaning herself up and making herself presentable. Hermione's pride had taken a beating since losing this bet, not least of which because Harry was completely unsympathetic. Sure, he was right in pointing out that she'd made the challenge herself and agreed to Pansy's terms, but why couldn't he see things from her perspective? Not so long ago he would've rushed to her defense if Draco Malfoy put his hands on her, but now he just shrugged his shoulders and told her she needed to face the consequences for making a bet and losing. It was so unfair!

She smoothed out her blouse one final time before stepping out of the broom closet, but groaned when she saw the smirking bitch waiting for her.

"Good evening, Granger," Pansy said. "You missed a spot." She tapped the side of her neck with her fingertip, and Hermione wiped away an excess drop of Draco's cum with a furious blush. "Or did you leave it there on purpose? You seem to be enjoying things with Draco almost as much as I am with Harry."

Hermione glared at her and her fists shook in silent anger, but what could she even say? Pansy just chuckled and shook her head.

"I'll see you tonight," Pansy said. Hermione closed her eyes and whimpered, feeling utterly defeated.

Chapter 153: Pansy's Redemption 3: Forever Betting (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Hermione finishes her service with Draco, but the tradition of bets between her and Pansy continues well beyond their Hogwarts years. (Hermione/Draco, Harry/Pansy/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Humiliation

Chapter Text

The final night of Hermione's 'service' was almost over, but Draco was not letting it go to waste. He was ravaging her throat while Pansy, Blaise Zabini, Theo Nott and Daphne Greengrass all watched. They'd been treated to quite a show already, as evidenced by how much of Draco's cum covered her face. She was naked and her wrists were bound with Draco's tie, and both he and his audience had taunted her the whole time, telling her how big a slut she was.

It was humiliating, but it was almost finished. Hermione did her best to ignore the taunts while Draco continued to fuck her face. Finally he pulled out and came across her face yet again, and even though Hermione had to close her eyes so they weren't stung by his semen, at least that should be it.

Or not quite, apparently. Draco was finished physically, but he wasn't done taunting her. He grabbed her by the hair and made her yelp as he dragged her around to face their audience.

"Say thank you to Pansy," he said while holding her bushy hair like some kind of trophy.

"Thank you, Pansy," Hermione said, and it almost felt more humiliating than everything else he'd put her through.

"You're welcome, Granger," Pansy said, smiling sweetly while all of the others continued to taunt her. "It was my pleasure"

Draco unbound her, and she got up and walked off with as much dignity as she could manage. Before she left, Draco gave her a parting message.

"If you ever need more lessons, you know where to find me."

--

"We've been out of Hogwarts for almost four years and you're still losing bets," Pansy said, smirking down at Hermione. "Lucky me. Keep that tongue moving, Granger."

Hermione bit back her shame and continued to lick Pansy's clit while he former Slytherin bounced on Harry's cock. Irritatingly, her best friend had still not moved on from Parkinson. This had not been the first post-Hogwarts bet Hermione lost to Pansy, and she was afraid it wouldn't be the last.

She kept licking and Pansy kept bouncing until both Harry and his girlfriend (God, Hermione hated using that term for Pansy) came. Harry groaned and Pansy screamed, obviously both experiencing powerful orgasms while Hermione could only watch.

Pansy reached down to pull Hermione up, and then suddenly snogged her. Hermione was too stunned to respond before Pansy pulled back.

"You don't need to keep challenging me to these ridiculous bets we both know you're going to lose just so you can join us in bed, you know," Pansy said, smirking.

"W-what?!" Hermione spluttered and shook her head furiously. "That's not what--I' m not--hmmph!"

Pansy silenced her with another kiss, and smirked at her again when she pulled back. "I thought you Gryffindors were supposed to be the house of the brave, but fine. If you won't be honest about what you want, I'll tell you what Harry and I have decided."

Hermione looked at Harry nervously, but he just smiled and gave her what she figured was supposed to be an encouraging nod, though it did little for her.

"I want you to join me as Harry's second girlfriend," Pansy stated, making Hermione's jaw drop. "And you'll also be my girlfriend. That way you won't need any stupid bet to put that tongue of yours on my clit." Hermione's jaw dropped even more.

"And eventually you can take the title of Lady Black," Pansy continued. "Maybe you had your heart set on being Hermione Potter, but I think the House of Black could use a makeover and some fresh ideas, and you're just the person for it. Besides, I'd like to keep the 'Double P' initials for myself. And doesn't Pansy Potter just roll right off of the tongue?"

Hermione felt like a cartoon character at this point, but she couldn't stare at Pansy in bewilderment any longer. Pansy hopped off of Harry's cock and shoved Hermione over into his lap. Hermione was still struggling to understand what the bloody hell had just happened, but she knew one thing. Harry Potter, her handsome best friend, was looking at her like he never had before. Or had he been looking at her like this all along, and she'd missed it? Whatever; it didn't matter. Her sexy as hell best friend was staring at her like he wanted to toss her down and ravish her. There was really only one way for Hermione to respond to something like that.

She kissed him. She kissed him hard, and she kissed him with years of pent-up emotion and frustration behind it. Harry kissed back with equal passion, and his arms went around her body while she pressed her hands against the stubble on his face that made him look even more ruggedly handsome than usual. Hermione sat in his lap and began to rock her hips against him, rubbing her arse against his cock without conscious thought.

Pansy's breath on her ear made Hermione shiver. "If you're a good little slut, I'll even let you have some fun with our man," Pansy whispered.

Hermione groaned, deepened her kiss with Harry and began to think for the first time that maybe losing all those bets hadn't been such a bad thing after all.

Chapter 154: Yang's Girls (RWBY)

Summary:

After a hard day of fighting, Yang settles in for a relaxing evening with her girls. (Yang/Ruby/Blake/Weiss/Nora/Pyrrha)

Chapter Text

Fighting Grimm wasn't an easy job, but it was a rewarding one for Yang. But it wasn't really the battles themselves, or even their importance, that made Yang so eager to do her part these days. The best thing about a long, exhausting day of fighting was that she knew what was waiting for her when it was all over.

Yang wasn't sure how she'd wound up at the center of a harem, but she was long past the point of trying to figure that out or question it. Now she just accepted it, and enjoyed its benefits. No sooner had she made it back to her room before her girls helped her undress and spread her out on the bed. And now all of them were tending to her sore body at the same time, and using their mouths to do so.

Ruby's head was between her legs, and Yang's trusted teammate worshipped her pussy with her tongue as well as she fought beside her. Yang knew she could count on Ruby out there, and she knew she could count on her to take care of her pleasure in here. Her tongue swirled around her clit so wonderfully, showing just how well she knew Yang's body.

Blake and Weiss were working on her breasts, with the Faunus on the right and the former heiress on the left. Yang carefully stroked behind Blake's cat ears while she sucked on her breast. She wished she still had two hands so she could thread her other hand through the long white hair of Weiss as the lovely woman she still sometimes called Snow Angel ran her tongue against her nipple, but all in all she couldn't complain about any of this. The two made for a dynamic team, and having them both working at her breasts at the same time was a lovely treat for Yang.

Nora was kissing her belly and licking her skin, moving around playfully and leaving no part of Yang's body untouched. She even went lower and planted kisses on her legs and inner thighs, working her mouth so far down that she nearly bumped heads with Ruby as the latter remained in what the harem considered the prime spot and licked her pussy. Such incidents did happen sometimes, particularly when all five of Yang's girls were involved at the same time like they were now, but the group always worked around them quickly.

While everyone else tended to her body, Pyrrha claimed Yang's lips for herself. The redhead kissed her passionately, and Yang kissed back with as much energy as she could muster. They'd once come so close to losing Pyrrha, and Yang always tended to try and keep her close, as if afraid she would one day slip through her fingers. Pyrrha understood her fears, which was why she never failed to kiss her or touch her whenever she had the opportunity, She deepened the kiss, and Yang moaned into her mouth.

Yang didn't play favorites. She appreciated all of her girls equally, and all five of them played their roles beautifully as they helped her unwind. She loved how good Ruby's tongue on her clit felt and how devoted she was to her pleasure. She loved Blake sucking on her breast and Weiss licking her nipple, and she loved Nora exploring every inch of her skin that she could reach with her mouth. She loved being able to kiss Pyrrha on the lips, feel that softness and remind herself that she was here and this was real.

Every so often Yang would struggle to remind herself that this was real, and that she really did have the love of all five of these women. But any time that little doubt popped up, one or all of them would quickly remind her that all of this was actually happening. When she had nights like tonight, where all six of them could make the time to be together and share in this, she felt more loved and appreciated than anyone could ever really deserve. She was in her own personal paradise, and she never wanted to leave.

She would have been happy to continue on forever, but eventually the combined worship of her body from all five of her lovers became too much for Yang's body to resist. She groaned into Pyrrha's mouth, moved her hand to finally stroke Weiss' hair and squeezed her thighs around Ruby's head as she came on her tongue. Her girls continued to do their parts throughout her orgasm, making sure she enjoyed it as much and for as long as possible.

They weren't done yet, of course. No big gathering like this would end after only one of them had taken the place of honor between her legs, and after just a few minutes of recovery Ruby ceded the position to Nora. All of the others rotated into a new spot as well, and Yang smiled and welcomed Blake's lips against hers while the fun started up again.

Could anyone truly deserve this much love and devotion? Probably not. But Yang had it, and she wouldn't give it up for anything.

Chapter 155: Not So Elite Nonon (Kill la Kill)

Summary:

After Nonon is defeated by Ryuko, some male students help her realize just how far she has fallen.(Nonon/Nameless Male Characters)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Gangbang, facials, creampie

Chapter Text

Nonon had known that the consequences of being defeated by Matoi would be high, but she never would have imagined this. She was one of the Elite Four! She was above everyone else at Honnouji Academy, aside from Satsuki herself of course. Win or lose, none of the common students should have ever even thought about laying a finger on her!

But that wasn't what had happened. Watching her being defeated and brought low by Matoi had emboldened the students, and she'd been swarmed by a large group of them as she struggled to recover. It didn't take long to see what they wanted from her. They were eager to use her body to satisfy their own selfish desires, and her body and her mind had both taken too much of a beating for her to do anything but go along with it.

That was how she found herself here. A group of naked boys stood around her in a circle, and they were taking turns having her service them. She'd been through a steady rotation already, stroking a dick in each hand while another was thrust between her lips for her to suck on. She went through the motions automatically, almost numb to it at this point. She kept stroking the dicks in her hands until the boys grunted and shot their cum on her little breasts. So much cum was already on her tits that she barely even flinched when they added their load to it.

The boy in her mouth pulled out and aimed his cock straight at her face. She closed her eyes right before his first shot hit her square in the forehead, and she felt him finish by adding the remainder to her left cheek, which was the only portion of her face that didn't already have dried cum sticking to it.

"Ugh," she groaned weakly as they rolled her over onto her stomach and a boy got in position behind her and prodded her pussy lips with the head of his cock. They weren't done with her yet. They'd had their fun with her mouth and hands, and now they were going to claim her pussy as well.

"So tight," her partner groaned as he forced more of his cock inside of her. "You really are one of the Elite Four, aren't you?" The first boy to fuck her for real did not last long. He held her by the hips and gave her frantic and wild thrusts for a few minutes while complimenting her tightness, and then he announced what was about to happen. "I'm going to cum! You're too tight; I can't help it!"

This set off alarm bells in Nonon's head. "No, don't," she said. "Don't do it inside." She put as much of her old sense of authority and command into her voice as she could muster, which unfortunately was very little thanks to the demoralizing beating at the hands of Matoi and then the humiliation of this gangbang.

This boy would surely have obeyed every last word from her before today, but he paid her no attention now. Despite her protests he stayed inside of her, and he squeezed her hips as he came. Nonon groaned, both at how far she'd fallen and at the simple reality that she was being filled with cum.

No sooner had her first partner left than another took his place. This boy was thicker than the first had been and thicker than anyone or anything Nonon had taken up there, so she groaned her way through a challenging fuck before he too came inside of her. Like the first one, he held his cock balls-deep inside of her as he came. Nonon groaned; two creampies! What humiliation!

"I've always loved your perky little ass," a third man said as he slid his cock inside of her. "I always wanted to squeeze it, and spank it. I never could have done it before, but now there's no need for me to hold back." He was right, and he didn't hold back at all. Nonon was in no position to chastise or punish him anymore, and she just grunted as he brought his hand down on her bare ass cheeks with spank after spank. He continued to spank and fondle her ass throughout the entire fuck, and squeezed both cheeks hard when his end came and it was his turn to give her a creampie. "Next time I'll fuck your ass," he promised as he gave her butt a final smack while pulling out. Nonon groaned feebly.

"Forget about next time," a fourth man said as he penetrated her. "I'll give our former elite what she really needs, right here and now." What he apparently felt she needed was a hard, deep and brutal fuck, and that's what he gave her. His hips smacked against her again and again, and her body shook as she endured the strong and unyielding pace that he set. She wasn't even aware of it, but she began to gasp out with every impact.

He took her like that for several minutes before finally hilting himself inside of her one more time and giving her his seed, but that wasn't what Nonon's mind latched on to. A fourth creampie at this point was barely even worth mentioning, but her own body shaking as a sudden climax rushed up and overtook her was another story altogether.

This really shouldn't have happened. Why was she getting off on this? She was one of the Elite Four! She shouldn't be crying out as she came on the cock of one of the faceless students, and especially not as this gangbang led to her fourth creampie of the day! But she did, much to her embarrassment, and they all heard it. This entire group had participated in her humiliation, and now they'd seen her come undone from it.

How could she ever again be elite after this?

Chapter 156: Narcissa's Reward (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Narcissa turns spy. It's a dangerous role, but one that comes with amazing benefits. (Harry/Narcissa)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Wall sex, semi-public sex

Chapter Text

"What do you have for me?" Harry Potter asked her. Narcissa couldn't understand how his voice could sound so calm and collected in the middle of all of this, but maybe that was just another sign of why he was the only one that could stop the Dark Lord. Anyone capable of pinning her against the wall in the bathroom loo and fucking her so hard that her eyes threatened to roll back into her head was an incredibly powerful wizard in Narcissa's mind. That he could pump her for information while pumping her with his cock spoke to his strength, and every time they did this she became happier with her decision to turn spy for him.

It had been a rush of madness when she approached him with this offer, but she hadn't been able to resist. He was too handsome, and it had been so long since Lucius had touched her (and he hadn't been very good at it even then.) That was why she'd gone to him and offered to feed him sensitive information on the movements and plans of the Dark Lord and his Death Eaters in exchange for him becoming her lover. He'd been understandably shocked when she first made contact with him and stated her terms, but he'd seen the value in having such a well-placed source for information. And he'd also been undeniably attracted to her. His eyes had given her body a once-over when she approached him, and she'd known he was going to say yes before he even opened his mouth. Information on his enemies and sex with a beautiful woman; what kind of foolish wizard would turn down an offer like that?

It was without a doubt the finest decision she'd ever made. So what if Potter and his allies had been able to recapture her older sister Bellatrix and her husband? Him going down on her for hours as a reward had ensured that she didn't feel even a trace of guilt about working against her own sister. And Lucius could rant all he liked about how big a blow it had been to their side when the aurors had somehow been there to prevent the Dark Lord's attempts to 'coerce' the historically neutral Lord Greengrass into giving his financial backing to the cause, because in return for her information that had saved Daphne and Astoria Greengrass from a truly horrible fate, Harry had bent her over and fucked her so hard that she'd screamed herself hoarse.

"Well?" Harry asked. Narcissa's eyes had closed in pleasure as he fucked her hard enough to drive the breath from her lungs, but they reopened now at his voice. He looked at her expectantly, but she was too caught up in the moment to realize what he was waiting for. "The information?" he prompted.

"Oh!" she said. "R-right!" She had to try very hard to remember what it was that she'd arranged to meet up with him for today, because that big beautiful cock of his was all that she could focus on. There was a reason that they usually did the information first; business before pleasure was a good idea because the pleasure always threatened to overwhelm her. Today their usual routine had been thrown by the wayside, probably because it had been almost two weeks since they'd last met and he'd been as desperate for it as she always was. He'd cast a silencing charm at the door to the loo, hiked her robes up and pinned her against the wall before she'd been able to get two words out, and she hadn’t complained. She'd needed his cock badly. But she knew there was something she had to tell him, and it was something big. It was something that concerned someone very close to him, and she'd been breathless with anticipation of how big a reward he was going to give her. She bit down hard, ignoring the pleasant thrum in her belly and trying her best to recall--

"Oh!" she gasped, eyes opening wide as it finally came back to her. "Right! Lovegood!"

"Lovegood?" Harry said, and his thrusts stopped abruptly. His cock was still inside of her, but he pinned her against the wall without moving. She whined, missing the pleasure, but he was too distracted to think about sex now. "You mean Luna? Did something happen to her?" His concern was all over his face as he stared into her eyes. He didn't seem to fancy the odd girl, thankfully, but Narcissa knew she was one of his trusted friends.

"No," she said quickly. She could only imagine how much that would take him out of the mood to shag her rotten. Fortunately her information was too fresh for that. "But it's going to. Her father has been printing stories supporting you in that paper of his, and the Dark Lord has seen enough of it. He's instructed the Death Eaters to capture her on her way back from Hogwarts over the Christmas holidays."

"That'd put a stop to everything in the Quibbler," Harry mumbled. Then he nodded. "Okay. That's almost a week away. That gives me time to pass a message to McGonagall through Dobby. She can arrange for Luna to use the floo to go home instead of getting on the Express. Wait; they could be watching Xeno's home too. Maybe there's a safe house we can set them up in."

He considered the issue in silence some more, but the tension had faded from his face. Eventually he gave Narcissa a look that almost made her climax on its own. "This calls for a special treat, Narcissa. Whatever you want from me today; name it. You're in charge."

Her eyes lit up, and her legs tightened around his waist. "We can talk about that later. First, finish me off."

He nodded and got back to thrusting shagging her as hard as ever. When she came, she screamed so loudly that she wouldn't have been surprised if it somehow pierced the silencing charm he'd put up.

Turning spy against the Dark Lord had been a dangerous move for Narcissa, but the rewards were delicious.

Chapter 157: Leto's Human Life (Dune)

Summary:

Ghanima takes the wormskin, and Leto continues the Atreides line. There could only be one woman he would choose to do so with. (Leto II/Irulan Corrino)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Older woman/younger man, stepmother/stepson sex, loss of virginity

Chapter Text

It was strange, the way the cogs of fate turned.   

Once, Leto Atreides II (the second to bear that name in honor of his grandfather, after his older brother who had been killed by Emperor Shaddam's Sardaukar years before the younger Leto had been born) had believed that it would be his responsibility to be the one to lead humanity down the Golden Path. He had been prepared to do that duty, to do what his father before him had feared to do and take the wormskin. 

But unlike his father who had been the only option in his time, Leto had a twin. Ghanima had been the one to take the wormskin instead of him. She had insisted that she was the best suited for this task, and that it would be up to Leto to instead take a wife and continue the important Atreides line. Leto had not been able to fault her logic, so he left Ghanima to her duty while he focused on his. 

Some had raised eyebrows at Leto's choice of wife. After all, the woman was his stepmother in more than just name. Princess Irulan had raised him in his deceased mother Chani's stead, so even if there were no familial blood ties between them, she was the closest thing he'd had to a mother. 

Leto had dismissed all arguments with implacable logic. Irulan Corrino was the result of more than ten thousand years of careful Bene Gesserit breeding, and if those women had had their way she and his father would have produced the Kwisatz Haderach. She was as close to genetic perfection as any human female that existed. Who better to bear his children and continue the Atreides line? 

"Oh, Leto," Irulan whispered, groaning as he thrust his hips forward and penetrated her for the first time. Her face scrunched up in pain, and he knew without looking down that her virgin blood was now on his cock. She may have been married to his father for many years, but his commitment to be with Chani and only Chani had held true. Irulan had never known the touch of a man until this very moment. 

He held himself still inside of her, watching and waiting for her to cope with the pain of her first penetration. Logically there was no reason why he couldn't begin to move immediately, since his greater purpose was to impregnate her rather than see to her pleasure. But she would be by his side and in his bed for the rest of their lives, so he found himself wanting to make sure she felt good as well. It was a human emotion, but he was still afforded those. It was Ghanima who had lost some of herself in the name of the Golden Path. Leto would live his life as a purely human man, albeit one who understood things no others did. 

Eventually his stepmother turned wife looked at him with something resembling her usual demeanor. and most of the tension had bled out of her body. "You can move now, Leto," she said. She still seemed a little bit nervous, but that was understandable. This was her first time, and it had also taken a bit of convincing before she agreed to become his wife and give birth to the future Emperor, just as she'd once hoped to do with his father. A little hesitancy was normal. What mattered was that she had accepted him, and now wrapped her arms and legs around him and encouraged him to move. 

So Leto began to move, slowly at first, not wanting to hurt her any more than was necessary for them to become one. He couldn't hold back for long though, because Irulan was as irresistible as always. His practical reasons for choosing her as his wife had been sound and well-argued, and he'd meant them. But her ideal prospects as someone to breed with were not the only reason he had wanted her as his wife. The truth was that he found her so attractive and was so drawn to her and captivated by her that he wasn't sure he could have chosen otherwise even if another prospective bride with superior genes had been available. He didn't just want her for breeding; he wanted her as a man wants a woman, as his father had surely wanted Chani.   

Fortunately his heart and his mind had both led him to the same place, and he was able to give in to his attraction and have sex with the only woman he'd ever truly wanted in his bed. Eventually all traces of tension left her, and she even smiled up at him slightly as his thrusts continued and she got used to having his cock inside of her. Leto was unable to stop himself after that. He put his hands on either side of her head and moved harder, snapping his hips forward and indulging himself in fucking this beautiful blonde slice of perfection that was now his wife. Irulan groaned in slight discomfort at the harder pace, but he pressed his lips against hers. She moaned into his mouth and squeezed his neck tighter. 

At some point she had reached between her legs to rub herself, but he'd batted her hand away and done it for her. Between his cock fucking her for the first time and his fingers rubbing at her clit, he was able to make her gasp into his mouth as she tightened in orgasm around him. Leto, whose control had been teetering to begin with, could do nothing except gasp back, push his cock as deep inside of her as it could reach and shoot his seed. 

It was the first coupling of what would be many between Emperor Leto and his wife the Princess Irulan. As he held her to him afterwards and she breathed deeply into his neck, he said a silent thank you to Ghanima for taking the wormskin and allowing him to live this human life.

Chapter 158: Bella In Charge (Twilight)

Summary:

Everyone thinks Edward wears the pants in his relationship with Bella. They're wrong. (Bella/Edward)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Gentle femdom, car sex

Chapter Text

When it came to high school sweethearts Edward Cullen and Bella Cullen née Swan, everyone who knew them believed that it was Edward who wore the pants in the relationship. He was so much taller than her, after all, and muscular too, while she was such a slender thing. Whenever anyone said something that suggested that he was the one who called the shots in their relationship and later their marriage, Bella just smiled and said nothing to dissuade them from that conclusion. They were welcome to believe that all they wanted, however wrong it might be. She knew the truth about how things were, and so did Edward.

The truth was that Bella was the one who made all of the decisions in their lives. He'd trusted her to make all the biggest decisions in his life, like where they went to college together after graduating high school and what career path he should follow. He even left the smallest things to her, like his wardrobe. Every single piece of clothing on his half of the closet had been selected by her, including the dark brown button-up that she was presently sliding off of his body, having already undone all of the buttons while grinding in his lap.

Edward sat back and let her pull his shirt off, just as he'd allowed her to control everything else. He just smiled and rested his hands on her slender hips passively while she undid his pants and fished his cock out of his underwear.

"Bella," he said softly, perfectly content to watch her wiggle around in the narrow space offered in the back seat of their car while she slid her panties off from underneath her party dress. She sank down onto him, sighing as that perfect cock filled her up once again. No matter how many years they'd been together or how many times she'd fucked him, every time she felt her husband's thick cock fill her up made her grateful all over again that he was all hers.

She knew they could have made it back home from the party in no less than fifteen minutes, but she couldn't wait that long to have him aside of her. They hadn't fucked since that morning, and that had just been a quickie before they went off to work. That was why she'd told him to pull over in an empty parking lot beforehand, and he'd obeyed without a second's thought. He loved his wife dearly, and he knew that she would never steer him wrong.

A few minutes with this cock wasn't nearly enough to satisfy her. She knew that this quick fuck in the back seat of the car wouldn't be enough either, but it didn't need to be. They would have all night to fuck to their heart's content, and she fully intended to spend several hours with him in their bed until they were both exhausted, sweaty and utterly sated. This romp in the back seat was just about taking the edge off before they made it home.

Bella knew what she wanted, and she took it. She didn't try to draw it out at all; she just put her hands on her husband's broad shoulders for leverage and bounced in his lap as quickly and aggressively as she could. Her ass slapped down against his thighs with every drive, and she moaned as his cock gave her what she'd been waiting all day for. The all you can eat feast would have to wait until they were back home, but this was one hell of an appetizer.

Edward smiled at her and watched her work, letting her lead as she did just about every time they had sex (and even when he was on top, it was with her telling him exactly what she wanted.) She grabbed his hands, pulled them from her hips and brought them up to rest on her breasts. Knowing what she wanted from him, he squeezed her petite breasts through her dress and brushed his hands across her nipples the way that she loved. She groaned and rode him faster.

Bella's breath left her in short, harsh pants as she forced her hips up and down as hard as she could, rutting on top of him in the backseat of their car like a horny teenager trying to finish before her parents came out rather than a married woman who had all the time in the world to enjoy her husband. But that was just the kind of passion that Edward brought out of her. She couldn't contain herself; she couldn't get enough of him. And he couldn't get enough of her either. He continued to squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples while he watched her, but she knew he was feeling the same urges as she was.

She came on his cock with a howl, not caring about her voice carrying in the empty parking lot. Edward had once told her that there was nothing in the world sexier to him than the look on her face when she had an orgasm, so it came as no surprise to her when her screaming climax set off a chain reaction that led to him erupting inside of her with a grunt.

Bella didn't take long to bask in the afterglow; after all, there was still plenty of fun to be had once  they made it home, and that wouldn't happen until they turned the car back on and started driving. She pulled off of him quickly, but not before giving him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Mine," she declared when she pulled her lips off of his.

"Yours," Edward agreed, smiling broadly and showing her how much he enjoyed being hers. Bella wore the pants in their relationship, and both of them wouldn't have it any other way.

Chapter 159: Teddy's Morning Treats (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Victoire has her boyfriend Teddy sample her cooking. It's good, but she still has work to do to catch up to her mother's skill. (Teddy Lupin/Fleur Delacour)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, oral sex, older woman/younger man

Chapter Text

"How is it, Teddy?"

Teddy took a bite of the brasillé and smiled at his girlfriend Victoire from across the table. "It's excellent," he said. "Leave it to a Delacour to be able to pull something like this off."

Victoire giggled and shook her head. "I'm a Weasley, silly," she said.

He shrugged. "Maybe, but you've still got the Delacour blood flowing through you. And if there's one thing I know, it's that you Delacours can't be topped."

"That's sweet, Teddy," Victoire said with a radiant smile. Teddy smiled back, but his praise wasn't nearly as sweet or as innocent as it might have sounded to her.

On the surface it could have been taken as him simply complimenting his girlfriend for doing a great job at preparing a staple of French breakfasts, but his praise was truly aimed at another. And based on the increased bobbing of her head on his cock and the way her hand suddenly started to fondle his balls, he would say that Fleur had definitely gotten the message.

Teddy had been dating Victoire Weasley for over a year now, but she wasn't the only blonde Weasley he'd gone after. While Victoire was cute, in truth he'd had the hots for her mum Fleur since he was little. Snagging Victoire had given him the confidence to go after the real prize, and Fleur had been surprisingly easy to seduce. It was in part due to veela simply having a much higher sex drive than the average witch, but she'd also later confessed to him that her sex life with her husband had been lacking in recent years.

Uncle Bill's loss was Teddy's gain, because he was happy to give Fleur whatever she needed whenever she needed it. They'd been getting bolder and bolder with when and where they indulged in their taboo relationship, but this was the boldest yet. Teddy had frankly been amazed when Fleur walked down into the kitchen and climbed under the table without a word while Victoire's back was turned as she focused on preparing their breakfast. Sucking his cock under the kitchen table while his girlfriend and her own daughter made breakfast was brazen even for Fleur, but Teddy had been more than happy to play along. He didn't think he'd felt a high like this since the first time she let him use her arse.

Victoire sampled her breakfast at the same time that Fleur pushed her head down lower and swallowed Teddy's cock whole. His girlfriend let out an excited groan at the taste, and the timing could not have been any more fortuitous for Teddy, who was able to moan in pleasure as his cock was engulfed in Fleur's throat without Victoire catching him.

"You were not exaggerating! It is so good!" Victoire exclaimed.

"Yes," Teddy agreed. "It is. It's the best."

Fleur responded to his praise by quietly humming around his cock, which was an even more dangerous technique that increased the risk of exposure. Teddy shoved a large amount of the pastry into his mouth so he would have something else to think about aside from the way her throat vibrated around his cock. It was a good thing too, because when Fleur took him out of her throat it was only so she could start to kiss and lick his balls. She knew how much he liked it when she worshipped his balls, and she was going straight for the jugular now. He concentrated hard on chewing his food.

"I wouldn't go as far as to say it is the best," Victoire said, "but thank you. I'm pleased with my progress, but I still have a long way to go before I am as good as my mother."

"Comparing yourself to someone with the experience of your mum isn't fair," he said. "She's had years to perfect her technique, and it shows." Fleur took one of his balls between her lips and sucked on it hard, and he had to shut his eyes for a second to fight back the urge to moan, reach underneath the table and grab her head. He hoped his conflict didn't show on his face when he looked at his girlfriend again. "But you'll get there, Victoire. Just give it time."

"You're right, Teddy," she said, smiling happily once again. "I will keep working at it, no matter how many years it takes me! One day I will be just as good as my mother, I promise!"

"I can't wait," he said with a broad grin on his face. Imagining years of screwing around with Fleur while Victoire honed her technique with him had Teddy very excited for his possible future. Sex with Victoire was good and she was always enthusiastic, but she didn't yet have the ability to drive him crazy like her mum did. Maybe one day she really would get to Fleur's level. It sounded like paradise to Teddy.

But the present was pretty damn good too, because while he finished off his pastry, Fleur worked to finish him off. She moved back and forth between both of his balls, licking, kissing and sucking on them in turn, and even though he obviously couldn't speak up, she knew him well enough by now to tell when her efforts were about to pay off. She took the head of his cock back between her lips mere seconds before he was about to cum, and suckled hard around him. He grabbed onto the edge of the kitchen table with both hands as he filled Fleur's mouth with his cum, and was unable to hold back his moan.

Luckily Victoire misunderstood the reason behind it. "I am glad you enjoyed it so much, Teddy," she said with a smile. "I made one more pastry. I was going to save it for my mother once she finally wakes, but you can have it if you're still hungry.

"No, that's okay," he said as Fleur licked him clean and tucked him back inside his trousers. "I'm sure your mum is going to be very hungry. And she really deserves a treat."

Chapter 160: Teddy's Double Treats (Harry Potter)

Summary:

When Victoire finds out about what he and her mother are up to, her reaction is not what Teddy expects. He's surprised, but he's been taught from the best on how to handle an opportunity like this. (Teddy/Fleur/Victoire)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Semi-incest, double blowjob, cheating

Chapter Text

"Now that is a sight worthy of the cover of Playwizard," Teddy Lupin said with a sigh. He ran his right hand through Fleur Weasley's impossibly soft hair as she sucked on his right testicle and stared up at him, gorgeous blue eyes shining with all the devotion of a woman who had become his slut and wanted nothing more out of life.

That would have been an attractive enough visual on its own, but Fleur wasn't alone on her knees in front of him. Victoire Weasley, her daughter and Teddy's girlfriend, was right beside her and sucking on his cock. It had always been fun to watch her gorgeous face moving on his cock, but her technique had gotten much, much better since the nature of his relationship with her mother had been revealed.

Teddy had not intentionally revealed their affair to Victoire. It had simply been a case of them getting more and more daring with their escapades, and inevitably they'd been found out. Victoire had been shocked when she walked in on them in the shower, intending to surprise Teddy by sliding in to shower with him only to discover that her mother had beaten her to the punch and already had his cock buried in her arse.

Then it was Teddy's turn to be surprised, because rather than running off and crying or screaming at them Victoire had started to rub herself. That had been the beginning of a wonderful new relationship for all three of them, because while Teddy might not have intended to be discovered, he knew how to make the most of the opportunity he'd been given.

Fleur had taken it upon herself to educate her daughter in the art of pleasing a man, and Victoire with her enthusiasm had taken to the lessons well. She now knew how he liked to have her tongue swirl around his cockhead, and Fleur had trained her up and helped her work past her gag reflex, which Victoire demonstrated once again now by taking his cock all the way down her throat and holding him there. Fleur pulled back to give her more room to work, but she didn't look angry about having to retreat. She stroked Victoire's cheek and smiled with pride at all the progress she had made.

"Oui, Victoire," she purred. "Show him the pride of the veela. Show him what a good slut you are for him. Show him that no one is better for him than us."

Victoire finally pulled her mouth off of him, but it wasn't to catch her breath. She simply dove down, took his balls into her mouth and sucked. That was something she'd never even thought of attempting previously, but Fleur had demonstrated for her and shown her how much he liked it. It had quickly become something that Victoire loved to do for him once she heard how it made him moan, just like he did now.

His moans only got louder when Fleur took the opportunity to pick up where Victoire had left off. She gave his cockhead a few smooches before suckling at it and then bobbing her head down lower. Despite her ability to deepthroat him at will, she never went more than halfway down this time. She left his balls for Victoire to suck on and the base of his shaft for her to stroke, and instead Fleur just slid her lips up and down the top half of his cock as rapidly as she could. The experienced veela MILF moved her head so quickly and aggressively that he was surprised she didn't hurt her neck, but even if she did he knew she would keep going. She would do whatever it took to make him happy, and that was a trait she had passed down to Victoire. He truly was a lucky wizard to have both of these veela beauties at his beck and call.

Fleur and Victoire kept working him over diligently until he finally came. His hands grabbed their silver-blonde hair hard as he came inside of Fleur's mouth with a groan, and she swallowed down everything that he gave her. She pulled off of him halfway through his orgasm so Victoire could take her place, wrap her lips around his cock and get her own share of the orgasm they'd both worked so hard to give him. They really did make a tremendous pair of sluts when they worked together to please him.

He glanced up at the sound of footsteps, but he wasn't worried. The wards surrounding his childhood home were impenetrable. They'd been cast by the strongest wizard alive, after all.

"I don't mind you playing in the kitchen, Teddy, but make sure you clean up after yourself, okay?"

"Of course, Harry," Teddy said, making eye contact with his father figure and the man who had taught him so much. Harry smirked back at him.

"You three have fun," Harry said. "We're going to go have a little fun of our own up in my bedroom." He gave Katie Bell a smack on her firm, athletic arse with his right hand, while his left was draped over Cho Chang's shoulders and groped her breast through her top. His wife Ginny, meanwhile, was rubbing Harry's cock through his trousers, clearly impatient for their fun to begin.

"Are you going to put up silencing charms this time?" Teddy asked. All of his girls were loud but Cho was a major screamer; she'd given Teddy a headache the last time she'd been over.

"Of course not," Harry said, chuckling. "If you can’t drown out the noise, make some of your own."

Harry and his three playmates for the day headed for the stairs, and Teddy looked down at his pair of veela sluts.

"You heard him," he said, reaching down to give his hands to his girls and pull them to their feet. "Sounds like we've got some competition. Let's see how loud I can make you scream."

Chapter 161: Strike First (Harry Potter x Cobra Kai Crossover)

Summary:

When Tory Nichols can't pay her rent, her landlord Harry Potter offers her an alternative. (Harry Potter/Tory Nichols)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Asshole Harry, Coercion, Older man/younger woman, rough sex, breeding

Chapter Text

"Is this a fucking joke?" Tory Nichols had her arms crossed as she stared her landlord Harry Potter down with as much defiance as she could manage.

Harry smiled at her. "C'mon, Tory," he said. "You're old enough by now to know how the world works. It's all about looking out for yourself and taking what you can, right?" She nodded with a frown. "That's all this is. It's two people using each other to get what they want. You're using me by getting all of the months of unpaid rent you owe me wiped away. You and your mom will be able to remain in this apartment even though you don't have the money to pay for it, and you'll be able to stay in that little karate dojo I know means so much to you. And in return, I use your body however I want, whenever I want. You get to stay here, take care of your mom and do all of the other things you want to do with your life, and I get a new pet. It works out well for everyone, doesn't it?"

"How do I know you won't still kick me out even if I give you what you want?" she asked warily.

"That's simple," Harry said. "Having a pretty young woman like you to play with isn't something I'm going to get tired of. You'll be giving me what I want for a long, long time to come."

"I need to think about it," Tory said, but Harry knew that her mind was already made up. 

"That's fine," he said. "Take your time." She would be his soon enough; he could wait for a few days. "But rent is due again in a week, and if we haven't reached some kind of resolution by then, I'm sure I could replace you easily enough with someone who can actually pay."

--

Two days later, Harry found himself exactly where he knew he would, which was balls-deep inside of Tory Nichols' tight cunt. She'd come to him and started stripping without a word, and before long he had her down on her knees to suck his cock. She wasn't great at it, but he would get her trained up before long.

Harry was not the heroic figure those in the wizarding world back across the pond believed him to be. He allowed them to continue to hold onto their delusions about the Boy-Who-Lived, but he'd killed Voldemort out of sheer self-interest. And now that that was done, he'd moved across the world to enjoy his life to the fullest.

For him, there was no greater way to celebrate his life than by claiming beautiful young women and making them his. He'd spent the better part of two decades doing exactly that, and he never tired of it.

Tory Nichols was the finest catch he'd had in quite awhile though. He had her down on her hands and knees on his bed and was pounding into her with all his might. His hands held her by the hips while he thrust his cock deep inside of her with powerful drives repeatedly. She was putting on a brave front and trying to act as if she wasn't affected, but she couldn't contain her grunts as he hammered her from behind. She hadn't been a virgin before today, but it was obvious to him that she'd never been fucked like this in her life. She would have plenty of time to get used to it though, because he was going to be calling her into his bed often.

"Such a sexy body you have, Tory," he said. His hand came up off of her hip to smack her across the ass, and she let out a surprised gasp.

His hands explored her further while he continued to fuck her. He stroked his way up her belly before reaching her lovely breasts, which he squeezed roughly. He ran his thumbs across her nipples, then gave them a firm pinch that got her to groan in discomfort. She would need to learn how to cope with some discomfort though, because she was not his lover. She was his toy, and he was going to play with her as such. To prove it, he grabbed a handful of hair and used it to yank her head back. She whined.

"We're going to have lots of fun together, Tory," he said, keeping her head pulled back while he relentlessly fucked her. "We'll play together all the time, and in exchange you can stay in your apartment rent-free for as long as you want. That's a good deal, right?" She said nothing, but in her defense she was too busy getting railed by his dick to string words together.

"Now I'm going to breed you," he said as his continued thrusts brought him to his inevitable end. "I'm going to keep my cock inside of you and fill you up with my cum. Take it all like a good pet, Tory."

Her whines took on an even more shocked note now, but what could she do but simply go along with whatever he wanted? She stayed on her hands and knees and took the pounding until the end. As promised, his cock remained buried in her pussy as he came. He fired a massive amount of semen inside of her, just as he'd planned. He'd refrained from playing with any of his other girls for the past two days specifically so he could store it all up for this very moment.

He knew it had been worth it when he finally pulled his cock out of her and saw some of his seed sticking to her inner thighs. It was the best first session he'd had in years.

"That was a blast, Tory," he said as he let go of her hair. She flopped down face-first on his bed and panted heavily into his sheets, and he grinned. "In a few minutes I'm going to move onto your ass, so rest for now while you can, my pet."

Chapter 162: Hermione's Humiliation (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Hermione continues to serve Harry and Pansy, and today they're joined by an ex-classmate. (Harry/Daphne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub, humiliation

This is a continuation of the 'Pansy's Redemption' series of shorts, but I'm not continuing on with that name anymore because it no longer applies (and really hasn't since the first part.)

Chapter Text

Six Months Later

"What has she earned?" Harry asked Pansy as she mounted him.

Pansy laughed. "I think she's earned putting her tongue in my arse. Then you can use that big mouth too once I'm finished with you."

"I have no issue with that," Harry said, laughing. "Go on then, Hermione. Lick Pansy's arse until you're told to stop."

--

"I thought you were joking about Granger serving us topless," Daphne Greengrass said to Pansy, laughing in disbelief. Hermione blushed, but she continued to serve dinner to Harry, Pansy and their blonde guest. Once she was done she knelt on the floor in front of Harry and began to stroke him to hardness.

"And now she's wanking him off? To think proud, haughty Hermione Granger has been reduced to this!" Daphne sounded delighted.

"She's merely preparing him for me," Pansy stated. "She hasn't yet become a good enough slut to earn a proper fuck."

Hermione flushed at the humiliation at being reminded that she had not yet been deemed worthy of actually getting Harry's cock properly. The closest she'd come so far is a brutal fingering for one and only one orgasm, with Pansy mocking her all the while. That was embarrassing enough, but far more embarrassing was that she had become addicted to this treatment. It made no sense; in every other aspect of her life she was the completely opposite. She was a strong, confident, dominant person--so why did she enjoy this so much? It was made even worse since Harry was just as aware as Pansy was about how much the humiliation turned her on, and he had no pity for her despite their years of friendship. Really he was just as bad as Pansy was about teasing and humiliating her. 

"I'm still sore, so you're going to need to burn off all that energy fucking someone else before you shag me today," Pansy said to Harry. Hermione instantly perked up. "Would you like a go, Daphne?" Hermione deflated instantly, feeling near tears at having this chance wrenched away from her and given to someone else.

"Oh, absolutely," Daphne said enthusiastically. She climbed onto Harry's lap quickly, sank down onto him in reverse cowgirl position and started to bounce away. As she settled into her ride, she made eye contact with Harry. "Go on then," she said. "You're here to assist, so assist."

"Do as you're told," Harry added promptly. Hermione felt a fresh humiliation as she had to assist a totally new person, but she knew that any chance she had to actually get his cock would go away if she refused. She worked hard and remained diligent while Daphne took the real prize of bouncing on Harry's cock. Hermione watched on enviously from down on her knees as the beautiful blonde Slytherin rode her best friend's cock, and she had to listen to Daphne moan in pleasure as she quickly rode her way to a climax.

It wasn't long after that Daphne pulled back and Harry took hold of his cock, pointed it straight and deliberately sprayed Hermione's face with his cum. She closed her eyes and took it all, but she knew what to do when it was over. Pansy had trained her, and she could only imagine that the same rules and expectations would apply with a new woman.

"Thank you, Daphne," she said, inclining her head to the blonde deferentially. That drew even more laughter from Daphne as she saw just how broken in Hermione was.

"Very good," Pansy said. "You've been a good slut today, Hermione. If Harry has any energy left at the end of the night, you can finally get what you want." Hermione's eyes widened. That might make all of this worth it.

"Come crawl upstairs after us, Hermione," Harry said as he stood up. "You're welcome  to join us too, Daphne."

Harry and Pansy left, and Hermione began to trail after them on all fours. But once Harry and Pansy were out of sight, Daphne spoke up.

"Don't count on Harry having any energy left," she said. "That was a fucking delight, and I'm hungry for more. Even if Pansy barely joins in or takes it easy all night, I'm planning on making sure he is fully spent. By the time I'm done with him he's not going to have anything left for you, so don't get your hopes up. All you're getting tonight is more cum on your face, Granger." Daphne stepped around her and walked towards the stairs. "See you up there. By the time you make it up I'll already have him inside of me."

The blonde walked up the stairs, and Hermione continued to trail behind. She had no hope of keeping up while navigating the house and the stairs on her hands and knees, so Daphne had plenty of time to beat her up the stairs and into the master bedroom. True to her word, Hermione could already hear Daphne moaning by the time she reached the top step.

Maybe Daphne's stamina would wear out and leave Harry with enough left for at least one orgasm for Hermione. She had her doubts, but she had to hold onto even the faintest chance. That was why she crawled into the bedroom and prepared to serve Harry, Pansy and their guest once again.

Chapter 163: Kitana's Bloodless Koup: Exhaustion (Mortal Kombat)

Summary:

Kitana finds it hard to plan her coup and deal with Shao Khan's rampant sexual desire simultaneously. (Kitana/Shao Khan)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex, breeding

Chapter Text

Kitana groaned, trying desperately to hold onto the arms of the emperor's throne as Shao Khan's hips drove into her from behind. The emperor's powerful thrusts would not stop whether she was able to keep herself upright or not, and she would really rather not have her face pressed against the uncomfortable seat of his power as he fucked her. It was getting tough to make her muscles continue to do her bidding though, because after what had to have been three hours of uninterrupted and brutal fucking at this point, even her well-honed body was on the verge of shutdown. Her muscles ached, sweat covered her flawless skin, and her brain cried out for a break. But she would not get one, because she knew from exhausting experience now that Shao Khan could keep going for as long as he wanted.

Her plans of organizing a coup against the tyrant she so despised was proving to be more difficult than she'd expected, because life as the emperor's mistress was more exhausting than she could have ever anticipated. Shao Khan was relentless and insatiable, and in the rare breaks that she had in between his attention her body was usually too sore and her mind too taxed for her to do anything other than try to recover as best she could before he came back for more.

"I'd forgotten how much fun it was to have a young thing like you on hand to play with," the emperor said smugly as he hammered into her. His powerful thrusts smacked against her ass and her body was rocked back and forth as she did her best to withstand the pounding. Even after all the time that had passed, withstanding him was really all that she could do. She'd thought that his lust for her would subside at least slightly once she'd been there for a decent amount of time and the newness of her presence as her mother's replacement wore off, which was when she hoped to be able to strike a fatal blow against him. But she was still waiting for that moment. His lust showed no signs of lessening, and neither did his stamina. It was her who was struggling not to fall apart as he tamed her day after day with his massive cock.

The strength in her arms and legs gave out, and she began to fall. Shao Khan caught her around the waist before her knees could hit the ground, but he hadn't broken her fall out of any sense of kindness. He merely wanted to make sure that he could continue to fuck her uninterrupted, and since her body was not capable of holding itself upright now after hours of fucking he would hold her up himself. He pulled his arms underneath her thighs, pushed them up and lifted her up off of the ground as if she weighed nothing at all. He dropped her down onto his cock, and Kitana groaned.

"You sound exhausted," Shao Khan said, clearly amused. "I'm not sure why. You're not your mother. You replaced her because you are younger and more capable of giving me what I need." He bounced Kitana on his cock, uncaring of how she groaned as his big cock impaled her once again. "You knew what you were getting yourself into when you appealed to me to become my new empress. Empresses exist to satisfy their emperors, and more importantly to provide them with heirs. We will keep going as often as possible until I am sure you are with child."

Kitana doubted that even her pregnancy would calm his lust much, but she supposed they would find out soon enough. With how often he fucked her and came inside of her, she would be pregnant very soon if she was not already. Bearing children had never factored into her plans when she decided on this course of action. She'd known he would expect it of her, of course, but she'd gone in with the assumption that she would have a chance to strike him down well before that ever became an issue. But that was before she'd known that she would scarcely get a spare moment to breathe, let alone work on advancing her attempted coup at all, in between being used by him.

Now she knew what she was in for, and being bred by him was a much more realistic possibility now. He'd already cum inside of her probably half a dozen times today alone, and as he held her aloft now and bounced her body on his huge cock, another was rapidly approaching. Kitana groaned helplessly, head lolling and eyes struggling to stay open as the emperor used her body. She could hear his groans and feel his hips smacking against her ass and his cock spearing inside of her on every single bounce, but her weary mind was barely paying attention to any of it at this point.

He roared, and another load of seed filled Kitana's pussy. She just hung in the air and took it all, her brain focused more on when she might next get to nap as opposed to trying to advance her aims of revolution.

He pulled her off of his cock and let her hit the floor, and she groaned feebly as her knees hit the ground rather painfully. Then he was atop her, and his cock was pushing back inside of her once again. She whimpered, let her head press against the floor and closed her eyes as he began to thrust once again.

Kitana still hoped to lead her coup against the emperor one day, but for now she would have to wait, bide her time and deal with the exhaustion of satisfying Shao Khan's bottomless desire.

Chapter 164: Training with Mt. Lady (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Mt. Lady comes to UA to help Class A with their media training, but decides to engage in a little one on one session with Todoroki. (Mt. Lady/Shoto Todoroki)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, older woman/younger man

Chapter Text

Mt. Lady was instantly intrigued by Shoto Todoroki, the son of Endeavor, as soon as she arrived at UA to serve as a guest lecturer for Class A’s lesson on interview training. It was true that he wasn’t exactly poised to handle such a thing, and Midnight had to walk him through how to give a proper answer. In its own way that made him even more intriguing though. It was no real surprise that the son of Endeavor would be less than polished at speaking to people, but in Shoto’s case it was less openly hostile and more just socially awkward. She would bring him out of that shell though, and she would have a hell of a time doing it.

She’d decided before the training was even over that she was going to seduce the handsome young man. It had honestly been a bit more difficult than she’d been expecting it to be, but along the way she’d come to realize that this was through no fault of her own. Shoto was simply so awkward around people that he hadn’t picked up on her subtler attempts at seduction and flirtation that would have had most men drooling. She’d just had to get a bit more blatant and obvious about what she was doing. Once she’d been clear enough that even someone as socially stunted as the younger Todoroki had understood what she was doing and what she was offering, he’d gone along with it as quickly as any other young man would have if she’d set her sights on them. Maybe he wasn’t as demonstrative about it as most would have been in his position, but in his own way his approval of the idea had been easy enough for her to read as she took his hand and led him to an abandoned room.

Not even the stoic face of Todoroki could remain expressionless when she peeled her tight hero costume off and revealed that she’d worn absolutely nothing underneath it. His eyes widened, and she was practiced enough at watching men’s faces to pick up on how his eyes lingered on her bare breasts and between her thighs.

“See something you like?” she said seductively.

“Yes,” he said simply, and something about the serious expression on his face as he said it made Yu giggle.

“Then you’ll really like this!” She spun around so her back was to him and wiggled her hips from side to side, shaking her ass for him. Then she reached behind and gave it a playful slap. “Lots of guys would love to see me smack my ass like that, but you’re the chosen one! Aren’t you lucky?”

“I am very lucky,” he agreed with a nod. “I don’t understand why you picked me though.”

“There are several reasons,” she said as she walked towards him and shoved him down so he sat in the lone chair left in the otherwise empty room. “You’re cute, for one.” She yanked his pants and underwear down in one impatient motion, and was happy to discover that he was not only already aroused, but said arousal was more than big enough for her to have a very good time with. “And you’re pretty damn powerful too. I’m a sucker for big strong guys, and you fit the bill.”

Yu straddled his lap, positioned herself above his cock and sat down, taking him all inside of her in one swift drop. She groaned; she had a healthy sex life, but it had been quite awhile since she’d had a cock this big! Oh, she was going to have fun today!

“But I think the biggest reason I had to have you is I want to see if I can make that calm, serious demeanor crack,” she admitted. “I want to hear you moan for me by the time I’m done.”

That wasn’t going to come easily, but few things worth doing were. She set about her task immediately, putting her hands on the back of the chair next to his broad shoulders and using it as leverage for her to ride him hard. She couldn’t afford to take it slow and savor the experience with him. They didn’t have that kind of time, and she didn’t know if she would have had the patience for something long and drawn out right now anyway. She had a wonderful toy inside of her, and she wanted to play with it.

She drove her body down onto his relentlessly, ass smacking against his thighs and breasts bouncing in his face while she rode him roughly. She didn’t know or care if Shoto was a virgin or not, but she had no doubt that if he did have prior sexual experience, he’d never been ridden like this. She wasn’t one of those UA girls who would have little clue what she was doing. She was a mature and experienced woman, and when she saw something she wanted, she took it. Right now she wanted him. She wanted to show him something he’d never experienced before and introduce him to pleasures he previously hadn’t even imagined, and she wanted to hear him moan.

Mt. Lady got her wish, because after several minutes of rough riding Shoto lost control of himself. His hands grabbed onto her ass, and his eyes went wider than ever before. But the best part of it all for her, aside from perhaps the rush she always got whenever a guy came inside of her, was listening to him moan. In the end, she’d been able to make even Shoto Todoroki fall under her spell.

If the physical pleasure of taking such a nice cock for a ride hadn’t been enough to make her cum on its own, her satisfaction with her accomplishment could have done it. When you combined them together, you were left with an orgasm so intense that she had to smash her lips against Shoto’s to muffle her cries, lest their private rendezvous become rather public, which wouldn’t do at all.

“That was a whole lot of fun, Shoto,” she said as she got up and began to clean herself off. “Next time you think you could use an expert’s advice, be sure to give me a call.”    

Chapter 165: Two Birds, One Blow (Harry Potter)

Summary:

When Harry refuses to teach the DA AND refuses to see her as a girl, Hermione decides to kill two birds with one stone. (Harry/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, oral sex, friends to lovers

Chapter Text

"Sorry, Hermione, but you're not going to talk me into this," Harry said stubbornly. "I don't want to take the time to teach a group of students to make up for how rubbish Umbridge is, especially since most of those students are probably whispering behind my back, calling me a liar and an attention-seeker. I'm not going to do it, not even for you, no matter how good a friend you are."

Hermione crossed her arms and scowled at the floor in front of her. His continued refusal to be the teacher she and so many others needed since the Ministry had saddled them with someone as useless as Dolores Umbridge was only the source of part of her frustration though. Of equal annoyance was that Harry continued to view her strictly as a friend and not as a woman and a potential girlfriend despite her best efforts to change that. She'd been doing her best to catch his interest and drop hints about her interest in him since the beginning of their fourth year, but none of them had seemed to take. Even Ronald had picked up on the fact that she was a girl by now; why hadn't Harry?

Recently she'd been thinking that it might be time for her to take drastic action to realize that she was not only a girl, but a girl who wanted to be with him. His stubborn refusal gave her a sudden idea on how she might be able to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. Normally she would have taken the time to consider such a big decision like this more, but Hermione was done with being logical when it came to Harry.

"Hermione? Harry looked confused as she sank to her knees in front of him, and then gasped as her hands undid his trousers. "Hermione?! What're you doing?!"

"Convincing you," she said simply as she pulled his cock out of his boxers and stroked him with her hand. Her heart was threatening to burst out of her chest, but outwardly she forced herself to appear cool and collected.  

It didn't take him long to get hard in her hand; he was a hormonal teenage boy with a girl touching his cock, after all. Harry stared down at her in utter bafflement, still trying to understand what was happening. Hermione took advantage of his inability to form words and took his dick between her lips. Before reality could reassert itself, she would forever shatter his view of her as a mere friend.

Hermione had never touched a penis before today, never mind sucked on one. But she'd done plenty of reading on the subject, and she put her studying into practical application as adeptly as she usually did with her class work. She remembered the things she'd read and put them all into use. She slid her lips up and down his cock at a decent speed while never moving faster or taking more of him into her mouth than she was ready for, she stroked at the base with her hand, she swirled her tongue around the head and rubbed his balls with her fingers. In all the ways she'd read about and pictured doing with him specifically, Hermione sought to please the boy she fancied.  

She also stared up at him the entire time that she did it. Her reading had suggested that eye contact enhanced the pleasure for the male, but that was only part of the reason Hermione kept her eyes open and focused on Harry's stunned face. Of equal importance to her was that he be reminded that it was her that was on her knees with his cock in her mouth. It wasn't his Yule Ball date Parvati (who Hermione had envied that night even though her date with Harry had gone so poorly), or Cho Chang who he'd been mooning over. The one giving him this pleasure was his best friend Hermione who hoped to become something more than that, and she didn't want him to ever forget that fact.

He didn't. "Hermione," he groaned. "Oh God, Hermione!" He still looked dazed, and there was probably still part of him that struggled to believe this was happening and that it was his best friend doing it, but the pleasure seemed to be winning out over anything else that might have popped up. He sure as hell didn't ask her to stop, and he was obviously enjoying himself.  

Hearing him say her name made Hermione moan and bob her head faster on his cock. She nearly triggered her gag reflex as she worked, but she didn't let that stop her. The groans she was forcing out of the boy she'd fancied for the better part of two years were all the motivation she needed to suck his cock with all of the concentration that she put into everything else in her life. Harry's hands wound up tangling in her bushy brown hair, but she didn't mind. She could tell he was getting close, that her blowjob was about to finish him, and nothing else mattered but taking care of him.

"Hermione!" Harry said, his voice a strangled groan that turned into a whimper as his hands pulled on her hair and her mouth began to fill with his semen. Hermione calmly swallowed it all down while staring up at him. Though she hoped she'd just made an impression on him that would lead to more chances to see it in the future, she wanted to commit the look on Harry's face when he orgasmed to memory, just in case.

She pulled her lips off of him slowly with a pop, and then began to clean him off. As she did so, she decided to see where they stood. "Well? Have you changed your mind about teaching now?"

"If you think it's a good idea," he said, nodding. "I'll do whatever you want."

She smiled. "And what if what I want is to be far more than just your good friend? What if I say I want you to forget all about Cho Chang and date me instead?"

Harry chuckled. "Cho's nice, and pretty. But she's not you. Like I said: I'll do whatever you want." He held his hand out to her, and Hermione beamed and locked her fingers through his. It had been an impulsive plan, but she'd gotten through to him in more ways than one.

Chapter 166: Senpai and Kohai Learning (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Normally it would be the job of the senpai to show her kohai the way, but Nejire is happy to learn about her body together with Izuku. (Nejire/Izuku)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, first time

Chapter Text

As the more experienced senpai, Nejire would normally be expected to be teaching her kohai Izuku how to do things and showing him the way. But in this, she had no more experience than he did. Despite her beauty and her popularity, she had never seen a boy naked until today, just as he had never been like this with a girl before. She'd never held a dick in her hand and felt it grow big, and he had never touched a girl's bare breasts or had his fingers brought between her legs so he could feel how aroused she was.

She could see the stunned excitement on her kohai's face as she straddled his lap and rubbed her pussy lips along the underside of his shaft, and she knew it was mirrored on her own face. This was something she'd thought about often but had never gotten far enough with a boy to actually be willing to bring to life, until now. She didn't have any more firsthand knowledge in any of this than he did, so she couldn't guide him along confidently like a good senpai was supposed to. But that was okay. Nejire was happy to learn all of this at the same time he did. She and Izuku were going to learn it all together, and Nejire wouldn't have it any other way.

"Are you ready to do something wonderful together, Izuku?" she asked as she hovered over him. The tip of his cock was pressing against her. Just a little push and she would have a dick inside of her for the first time in her life.

"Yes, senpai!" Izuku said eagerly. She smiled at him, sharing in that eagerness. Then she sat down.

Senpai and kohai shared a groan as Nejire took his cock inside of her. Nejire couldn't believe how right it felt to have his dick in her. Would it have felt like that no matter what, or was it because it was Izuku specifically that this felt so perfect? Nejire didn't know since she had nothing else to compare it to, but she supposed it didn't matter. It was Izuku's cock that was inside of her, and it was a perfect fit as far as she was concerned. Now she just needed to discover how much better it might feel once she started to move.

Izuku's cute face had already been twisted up in pleasure from that initial penetration, but she could tell that he was as amazed as she was at how good it felt once she started to rock her hips on him. Simply having his cock inside of her had been nice, but feeling it moving around was a pleasure so wonderful that she couldn't have imagined it. If sex felt this good, it was no wonder her classmates had been so obsessed with it.

"Does it feel good inside of me, Izuku?" she asked, switching to slowly moving her hips up and down in a gentle ride.

"It feels amazing!" Izuku exclaimed. He was so adorably expressive about everything, and always so enthusiastic to learn new things. Nejire was happy to be the one he was learning this with, and even more happy that she'd chosen him.

She started to ride him harder, pulling up and dropping down onto his cock faster. The slower pace had been useful for her while she got settled in and familiarized herself with the feeling of having a penis inside of her, but now that she'd gotten a taste for it she wanted more. She reached behind her body and rested her hands on his thighs while she propelled her body harder on him. As she rode him she noticed his hands clenched into fists on the bed, and she decided she was ready to learn some more things.

"You can touch me if you want to, Izuku," she said. "I'd like to know what it feels like to have your hands on my body while we have sex."

Izuku was quick to take her up on that lesson. His hands came up to grab onto her breasts, and after squeezing them for a bit he rubbed all over her body. Nejire found that sex was even more fun with her lover's hands on her, but when his hands drifted towards her inner thighs she decided to teach him something she'd discovered in her bouts of self-pleasure. She took his right hand by the wrist and brought it into position, then turned it so his thumb was directly touching her clitoral hood.

"Rub me here, Izuku," she said. "Gently." He did, and in the process he learned a valuable lesson about how important the clitoris was in making sure that his partner got the most pleasure possible. And Nejire learned that having his thumb rub her clit while she rose and fell in his lap made her moan with a pleasure that made anything she'd achieved by herself pale in comparison.

Then she discovered what it felt like when all of that stimulation came to its obvious conclusion, which was not just an orgasm but the biggest and most memorable orgasm of her life up to that point. She moaned as the pleasure overtake her, but she forced her eyes to remain open and focused on Izuku's face. She did not want to miss the look on Izuku's face when he joined her in this pleasure.

That wasn't long in coming, because he groaned and began to empty his balls inside of her mere seconds after her own climax kicked in. Of all of the knowledge Nejire had acquired today, she knew that Izuku's face staring up at her in blissful wonder as he came inside of her pussy would forever stand out.

"That was wonderful, Izuku," she said as she pulled off of him after it was all done. "I can't wait to do it again soon so we can learn even more together!"

After just a few minutes of snuggling against him, she felt his renewed erection press against her thigh. She smiled; apparently their lessons for the day were not yet over.

"Wanna try a different position this time?" she offered, getting up onto her hands and knees and wiggling her butt in his direction. "I've always been interested in learning what this feels like."

Chapter 167: Unhidden (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Izuku accidentally walks in on her after hearing Ochako moan his name, and nothing is left to be hidden by the time he's done. (Izuku/Ochako)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Masturbation, cunnilingus, first time, aged-up characters

Chapter Text

Ochako bit her lip as two of her fingers pumped back and forth inside of her pussy, and her thumb rubbed her clit. She had to fight hard not to cry out in pleasure as she touched herself. Unlike some of her classmates who were far more vocal in expressing their pleasure and didn't seem to care if anyone in the surrounding rooms could hear them, she was pretty sure she would die of embarrassment if any of them heard her masturbating.

There was only ever one person who was on her mind as she touched herself, and such was the case again today. Izuku had looked so handsome and heroic as he dashed in to protect those kids in today's training exercise, and the smile on his face as he carried them both out of the danger zone had set Ochako's heart to racing. She pictured his smiling face and muscular body, and her fingers moved faster and pressed harder. He was supposed to come meet up with her within the next half hour, but she couldn't help but rub one out first. Hopefully she could get it out of her system for the rest of the night so she wouldn't make a fool of herself in front of him.

"Izuku," she moaned out loud. It was quiet, but not so quiet that the person who had been about to knock on her door couldn't hear it. And since the person in question was the very person whose name she'd just moaned, he assumed she somehow knew that he had been about to knock and was giving him permission to enter. To Ochako's horror, the door was unlocked and swung open, and the boy of her dreams entered to catch her quite literally with her pants down.

"Hi, Uraraka!" Deku said, smiling as he entered. "I know I'm early, but--oh!" He froze when he saw the state that she was in. Ochako, on the other hand, moved as fast as she could to try and cover herself up. The covers were kicked back and her pants and panties were both around her ankle, so the best that she could do was place both hands over her crotch and wish that the ground would open up beneath her bed and swallow her whole.

She closed her eyes and felt her face burn. She didn't shout at him or yell for him to leave; he was blameless here, and it was a simple misunderstanding. That didn't make her feel any less mortified at what he'd walked in on, and what he'd heard. It wouldn't take him long to realize what she'd been thinking about while she touched herself, and she couldn't bear to see the look on his face when he did. She just waited for the door to close as he left.

The door did close, but his footsteps walked towards her and her bed shifted to accommodate his weight. She was shocked enough to open her eyes when she felt his hands cover hers.

"Can I help?" he whispered, looking up at her with a shy smile, looking as nervous as she felt. Numbly she nodded, part of her convinced that she had to be dreaming even as he gently pulled her hands to rest at her sides and got down on his belly between her spread legs.

It couldn't be a dream though, because no dream had ever felt as real or as amazing as Izuku's tongue felt as it licked along her pussy lips. She gasped and rested her hands on top of his head, feeling his impossibly fluffy hair beneath her fingers as he tried moving his mouth in different ways to make her feel even better.

She was on the cusp of guiding him towards her clit, but he found his way there on his own, feeling around with his fingers and pulling the hood back. The moment that his lips first touched her clit, she let out a loud groan and bucked her hips against his face. It had been an instinctive, automatic reaction, but it told Izuku all that he needed to know.

He focused on her clit almost exclusively after that, kissing and licking at it, and Ochako was sure she must be dreaming after all. There was no way that the boy she'd wanted for years could really be here with his head between her legs and licking her, and there was no way that anything in reality could possibly feel as good as this did.

But the pleasure only increased, as did the volume of the groans that she emitted in response.

"Oh, Deku!" she groaned. She felt something building in her belly, and though she had felt something similar before when she touched herself or brought out one of her toys, it had never felt anywhere near this powerful before. It spread throughout her body, making her toes tingle and her legs shake, and she pulled on Izuku's hair hard enough that it surely had to hurt. She couldn't help herself though, because the ecstasy that engulfed her body now left her needing to clutch onto whatever she could to make sense of it.

"Deku!" she moaned, and she shook and bucked uncontrollably as she coated his face with the proof of her pleasure. It was far louder than she'd ever been on her own, and it couldn't have failed to attract attention. Sure enough, she heard clapping and laughter from Mina's room.

"Yeah, let's hear it, Uraraka!" the girl shouted. "We all know you've had the hots for Midoriya for years! No sense in hiding it!"

Ochako blushed, but when Izuku pulled back and she saw him smiling down at her, lips, cheeks and chin shiny thanks to her orgasm, she smiled back. Mina was more right than she knew. Izuku knew; he'd heard it and seen it. And rather than pulling away, he'd come closer and taken care of her.

There were still conversations to be had and feelings to be shared, but Ochako knew there was nothing to hide from him anymore.

Chapter 168: New Professor: Best Girl Part I (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teacher/student sex, rough oral sex

Chapter Text

"Last time, many of your classmates were happy to join in on your punishment, and also give you a chance to prove yourselves," Professor Martin said. "I could not determine who was more worthy of my recognition. That's why we're here tonight. It's time for this squabbling to stop, and for us to learn once and for all who truly deserves to be acknowledged as the top witch in this class."

The professor walked the length of the room, making eye contact with Daphne briefly before looking at that stuck-up bitch Granger. "I'm going to give you both a chance to prove yourselves to me on your own. I won't give you a command. I want you to decide how you're going to show me you're a good girl."

"I'll go first," Daphne said, jumping in before Granger could even open her mouth. The Gryffindor glared at her, but Daphne flipped her long blonde hair in disdain and walked over to their professor. He'd already been undressed, so there was nothing for her to do other than to walk past him, climb onto his desk and lie down. She positioned herself so her back was in the center of the desk and her head hung off of the side, looking at him upside down.

"Come and fuck my face, professor," she encouraged. "Use this good girl for your own pleasure."

"An interesting approach," he said, smirking as he walked over towards his desk where she waited. "Most would have tried to be proactive and do something to demonstrate their own skill. But eager submissiveness is a skill of its own, I suppose. And there are few things in the world that I enjoy more than making a pretty witch like you gag around my cock." He rubbed his cockhead across her lips and smacked her cheek with it, and Daphne groaned. "That should be even easier to do with you upside down like this."

That was something that Daphne was not only aware of but was in fact counting on. She wanted to truly debase herself for her professor. That was the key to her victory over Granger; she needed to demonstrate that no one could make a spectacle of themselves like her. And what better way was there to do that than by offering her throat up to be fucked until she was a gagging mess?

The professor didn't take long to bring her to that point. He slid his cock inside of her mouth and thrust deep into her throat almost instantly. His cock was a lot to take in her mouth even under more standard circumstances, and with the position she'd chosen she was gagging pretty much right from the beginning.

Her choking only served to make the professor fuck her throat harder. His hands held her by the head as he made use of her, and his balls smacked against her face. Daphne's bright blue eyes filled with tears as she spluttered and her body heaved, and drool spilled from her lips and made a mess of her face. She could only imagine the sight it would make.

This was no way for a proper pureblood to behave, and yet here she was. She, Daphne Greengrass, a daughter of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, was being throat-fucked by her teacher. Her own tears and drool were making a mess of her beautiful face, a face that turned away from countless would-be suitors to let them know they were not worth her time. But Professor Martin was using her casually, fucking her face like he owned it and making her choke around his cock without a care in the world about her academic standing, her reputation or her status in their society. He was treating her like a common slattern, a whore so cheap that even Knockturn Alley would be too good for her. And she was subjecting herself to all of this willingly. In order to beat Hermione Granger and claim her place at the top of the class where she belonged, she was allowing the professor to do as he wished. He could hold his cock down her throat until she passed out and it would have been worth it so long as it was what led to her final victory over Granger.

It didn't quite get to that point, though Daphne was certainly red-faced, teary-eyed and feeling faint by the time the professor finally pulled his cock out of her throat. She coughed uncontrollably as soon as her throat was free, and while she did that the professor held his cock in his hand and dropped a thick load of cum down onto her face. Daphne closed her eyes on reflex, but she held her mouth open wide and stuck her tongue out so he could send the last several spurts directly onto her tongue. He chuckled and hit the offered target, and Daphne felt certain that she'd earned herself some bonus points there. Her victory should be all but assured now. She'd tossed her dignity aside to do it, and she could feel his cum sticking to her beautiful skin, but it was worth it.

"Good girl," the professor said, patting one of the few patches on her face not covered in drool or cum. "That was an excellent effort. Well, not so much effort as submission, but it made an impression nevertheless. You did very well, Daphne. You should be proud."

"Thank you, professor," she said, beaming. She turned her head, and even while hanging upside down over the desk she could make out Granger scowling at her. Daphne gave her a smirk.

Top that, know-it-all!

"Well, Miss Granger?" the professor said, walking away from the desk and towards the Gryffindor. "You have your work cut out for you after that. Do you think you're up to the challenge, or shall we just end it here?"

"I'll beat her, professor," Granger said, giving Daphne one last glare before turning to give the professor a nod.

Daphne scoffed. Who did she think she was kidding? There was no way the likes of Granger could top that!

Chapter 169: New Professor: Best Girl Part II (Harry Potter)

Summary:

It's Hermione's turn to prove herself to the professor, and she takes a more proactive approach. (OMC/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teacher/student sex

Chapter Text

"I'll beat her, professor."

They were not just idle words from Hermione Granger. She'd always been better than Daphne Greengrass, and now she was going to prove it once and for all. She heard Greengrass scoff dismissively, but Hermione ignored her. It was the professor that she needed to worry about, not the Slytherin tart.

"I don't think you need a witch who's just going to offer herself up to be used," Hermione said as she unbuttoned her white uniform shirt and let it hang loose, revealing that she was not wearing a bra beneath it.

"Are you sure?" Professor Martin asked, raising an eyebrow. "Making a beauty like Miss Greengrass choke on my cock is as pleasing for me as it would be for any wizard in my position."

"Anyone can go flat on her back and have her throat fucked until she chokes and slobbers all over herself," Hermione said, shrugging. She reached underneath her skirt and slid her knickers down around her feet before kicking them aside. "But truly being the best isn't about being used. It's about showing your skill. And I would ask that you take a seat in this chair so I can show you that I am the top girl in my year."

Professor Martin chuckled in amusement, but he did as she asked. "Very well, Miss Granger," he said, sitting down in the chair she'd turned towards him and spreading his legs wide. "Show me what you can do."

Hermione straddled his lap confidently, wrapping her hand around his cock and grinding herself against him. "Can you feel how wet I am?" she asked.

"I can indeed," he said with a smile. "Someone is excited to prove herself."

"I'm excited to show my professor that I'm a good girl," she said sweetly. Then she lowered her hips, taking the head of his cock inside of her.

"Oh, big deal, Granger," Greengrass said as she began to move up and down on their professor's big cock. "So you're riding his cock. Who cares? You're too big of a prude to even get naked!"

"I must disagree, Miss Greengrass," the professor said. "Miss Granger is anything but a prude. I believe she is deliberately doing this while half-dressed for aesthetic purposes. And it is working."

Hermione grinned. "I'm glad you understand, professor," she said. She'd put some thought into this, and while she knew the professor would have no problem with her riding him naked, she figured that his student fucking him while her uniform shirt hung off of her and her skirt was bunched up around her hips would add to the eroticism of the moment and serve as a constant reminder that this was his student bouncing on his cock.

"I do understand, and I appreciate the thought you've put into this," he said. "Though I do hope that you won't be opposed to me touching rather than just looking."

"By all means, professor," she said, nodding at him. "I'm all yours. Touch me however you like." She knew that he would have touched her regardless; their previous interactions proved that. But she wanted his hands on her, and when he reached inside of her shirt and squeezed her breasts, she groaned and bounced on his cock harder. He pinched her nipples, and she whimpered. It stung a little bit, but she didn't mind.

Then he reached around to the other side of her body, moved his hands underneath her skirt and grabbed onto her bare arse. He held her cheeks firmly, effectively guiding her to ride him even harder. She did so happily, driving her body down so that her arse clapped against his thighs. Hermione loved that sound. To her, it sounded an awful lot like victory over her strongest rival.

But the sound that she loved even more was the praise showered on her by her professor. "That's it, Miss Granger," he said. "Ride your professor's cock. Show me what a good girl you are."

Hermione showed him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, leaned in to push her breasts against his face and bounced her lower body on him with everything she had inside of her. All of her competitive spirit was channeled into her body as she rode her professor's cock until, at last, she succeeded in getting him off. He squeezed her bum harder than before and grunted with his head pressed into her cleavage as he filled her with his cum.

"Good girl," he muttered. Hermione had already been on the precipice of pleasure herself, but hearing him praise her pushed her over the edge. She moaned and tightened around him as she came all over his cock.

"That was an excellent performance, Miss Granger," he said after they'd both finished.

"Thank you, professor," she said, beaming at him.

She would have been quite happy to stay mounted in his lap and on his cock for the rest of the night, but regretfully he put her on her feet and stood up. He nodded for her to go over and stand next to Greengrass, who scowled at her as she approached. Hermione just grinned at the blonde. Her face might still be a mess from her throatfucking, but Hermione was the one with their professor's cum inside of her and sticking to her thighs. Her win was obvious. All that remained was for him to make it official.

"You took very different approaches, but you've both made a compelling case," he said. "I don't think I can declare a winner just yet." Hermione shook her head immediately, and for once she and Greengrass were on the same page. She heard the Slytherin take a breath and prepare to speak, but he wasn't done. "We'll just have to keep going. Maybe if the two of you are going head-to-head at the same time, a winner will become clear."

Hermione and Daphne stared at each other, and she knew that the determination on Daphne's face was reflected back by her own.

Game on.

Chapter 170: Uiharu's Extra Credit (Railgun)

Summary:

Uiharu needs an extension on her schoolwork. Her teacher is willing to grant it, but only for some extra credit. (Kazari Uiharu/Original Male Character)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, teacher/student sex

Chapter Text

"I'm sorry, sensei!" Uiharu bowed in front of her homeroom teacher. "I've been so busy with my Judgment work recently that I've fallen behind on my assignments."

"Yes, I've noticed," her male teacher said, shaking his head. "This isn't like you, Uiharu. If you can't remain diligent and balance your schoolwork with your Judgment responsibilities, perhaps you should consider giving up on Judgment for now so you can focus."

"No, I can't do that!" Uiharu said, panicking. Working with Judgment was important to her, and she didn't want to give it up for anything. "Please, could you give me an extra week to get caught up on all of my assignments? If you do that I can get everything done, and I promise I won't let this happen again!" She could tell that he still wasn't convinced, so she bowed her head even lower and tried harder. "Please, sir! I'll do it, I promise! I won't let you down!"

"You won't let me down, hmm?" He scratched his chin thoughtfully, and her hopes soared. "Very well, Uiharu. I'm willing to grant you the extra week, if you agree to do some 'extra credit' with me."

"Extra credit, sensei?" She was elated to have an opportunity to make up for her mistake and be able to get caught up on her schoolwork without having to give up her spot in Judgment, but she was curious what he meant.

By way of answer, he took hold of her slim wrist and brought her hand forward to rest on the crotch of his pants. Uiharu gasped and blushed bright red, but not a word needed to be said for her to get his meaning. She was shocked that he would demand something so lewd, and reluctant to agree to it. But she did need that extra time…

"Well, Uiharu?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at her expectantly. "What will it be?"

--

"That's good, Uiharu," her sensei said, sighing as she bobbed her head lower on his cock and carefully rubbed his balls with her hand. "You're very good at this, you know. I'm impressed with your performance. Makes me wonder if you've done this to get out of trouble before."

She blushed and shook her head as best she could with his cock in her mouth. It was true; she'd never done anything like this to make up for a failure, earn a better grade or anything of the sort. That wasn't the type of person Uiharu was; she was diligent and hardworking, and she never looked to take any shortcuts.

Or at least that was who she was normally, but desperate times called for desperate measures. It had been her own lack of concentration that had allowed her grades to slip and got herself into this position in the first place, and if stripping naked, getting down on her knees and sucking her teacher's cock was the only way for her to protect both her grades and her position with Judgment, that's just what she would have to do.

He wasn't kidding about her being good at it, because after a few minutes of sucking and stroking he grabbed the top of her head and grunted, resting his hands on her flowers as he came inside of her mouth. Uiharu's eyes widened as her mouth began to fill with his semen, but she reacted quickly enough to swallow all of it before it could spill out of her mouth.

"That was an excellent blowjob, Uiharu," he said, holding his hand out to pull her back to her feet. She took it, thinking they were done, but then he spun her around in his arms and bent her over his desk. He humped his cock against her ass cheeks, and she gasped when she felt him grow hard again quickly.

"Already?!" she said in disbelief. She knew some guys could get hard more than once, but doing it that quickly felt like it shouldn’t be possible.

He laughed. "I don't see how I could ever stay soft around a girl as cute as you, Uiharu." He reached between her legs and rubbed her outer pussy lips, and she groaned. "Feels like you're ready too." She said nothing, but he was right. As lewd as all of this was, it was pretty exciting too.

They shared a groan as he lined himself up and pushed inside of her pussy. "You're so tight!" he exclaimed. But he took only a moment to pause and appreciate that before he began to fuck her properly. And fuck her he did. He put his hands on her slender hips and thrust his hips forward hard enough that she could hear his powerful thighs slapping against her little ass quite clearly on every push.

"You're amazing, Uiharu," he said through his groans as he fucked her. "So tight, and wet. Fucking you feels so good." Uiharu could only whimper back, but privately she agreed. Sex had never felt this good for her before, and she clawed at the desk as her body responded to the way her teacher was thrusting against her. His penis filled her so well, and even had she wanted to hold herself back, she would not have been able to. She whined and held onto the back of his desk for dear life as her body tightened around him in orgasm.

Her teacher hissed at the way her pelvic muscles squeezed around him, making an already tight fit even tighter. It proved to be too much for him, as seconds later he let out another grunt and began to cum inside of her, smacking her bare ass for good measure.

Uiharu pressed her face against the edge of the desk, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she received her first-ever creampie. She'd come here to get an extension on her classwork, and she'd gotten it. She'd also gotten the most amazing sex of her life.

Maybe forgetting to stay caught up on her work hadn't been the worst thing in the world after all.

Chapter 171: New Professor: Best Girl Part III (Harry Potter)

Summary:

The professor decides to test Hermione and Daphne in a battle of endurance. (Hermione/OMCs, Daphne/OMCs)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teacher/student sex, cloning, gangbang

Chapter Text

"I gave you both the chance to make your own case in your own way. The results were impressive in their own ways, but neither of you was able to conclusively demonstrate your superiority. I believe it will be up to me take control again and finally break this tie."

Both Hermione and Daphne watched their professor, waiting to see what he had in mind. He vanished Daphne's clothing with a wave of his hand, then pulled Daphne up and bent her over in front of him, forcing her to bend at the waist. He then grabbed her hips, lined himself up and shoved his cock deep inside of her in one big thrust.

Daphne gasped at the sudden and forceful intrusion, but all the same she smiled at Hermione and gave her a wink. Hermione glared back, understanding that this was not a friendly gesture. Daphne was effectively declaring her victory, and since the professor had chosen to bend her over and fuck her, rather than Hermione, the Gryffindor struggled to see herself as anything but a loser.

Even as he was fucking Daphne, Professor Martin met Hermione's eyes and smiled. "Don't look so glum, Miss Granger. The contest is far from decided just yet."

The contest certainly seemed decided to her, as she stood there and watched him plow Greengrass from behind and begin to spank her arse while he did so. "I'll just wait my turn then, shall I, professor?" she said, trying to sound positive and upbeat.

He chuckled. "Turn around, Hermione."

Frowning, Hermione did as he asked. She gasped when she found herself face to face with an identical copy of Professor Martin, just as naked and with a cock just as hard and impressive. Then a second copy popped into existence right next to the first, and her eyes went wide at the display of magic she was seeing.

"Is this time travel?" she whispered.

"No," one of the new versions of Professor Martin said, shaking his head. "It's a simple bit of duplication."

"Human duplication?" Hermione shook her head, more stunned by the magic than she was by having one duplicate pick her up off of the ground and slide his cock into her pussy and the second quickly line up with her arse. "But that's not possible!"

She gasped as the second cock penetrated her arse. "Many things are thought to be impossible, until someone actually does them," the version of Professor Martin buried in her arse said into her ear. "I've never let silly things like that stop me. Now I shall use this duplication to put both you and Miss Greengrass to the test."

Yet another duplicate popped into place, and this one grabbed Daphne's blonde hair and shoved his cock between her lips. He joined with the original in spitroasting the Slytherin girl, who gagged around the massive cock forcing its way into her throat.

Then two more duplicates materialized around Hermione, and another joined in with Daphne. Hermione's head was spinning, and not just because of the way she was being bounced in the air and double penetrated by a pair of massive cocks.

"It's a battle of endurance," one of the many versions of Professor Martin declared. "The victor is whichever one of you is still standing, or conscious at least, by the end."

--

Hermione's grip on reality was fading fast.

She was now on top of a desk, being bounced on one cock while a second buggered her hard. A third was fucking her face and had been for several minutes, as evidenced by the saliva that dripped down and coated her chin. She held a fourth in her right hand and stroked it to the best of her ability under the circumstances, and she gave the same treatment to a fifth with her other hand.

There were still other cocks that couldn’t claim any of her holes and she couldn't tend to personally. There was one that was sliding around a fistful of her bushy brown hair, and another that was simply pointed directly in front of her face while its owner had a wank. Hermione had thought she knew a thing or two about sex after her previous punishments and tests with her professor, but being gangbanged by too many versions of him to count was showing her how little she'd actually known.

Greengrass didn't seem to be faring much better. Hermione could see her, tossed down onto a conjured bed and being challenged just as much as she was. The blonde was moving her hips up and down, riding the cock in her arse as its owner held her by the hips and guided her movement. One of the duplicates had just finished fucking her pussy, and his cum trickled out of her as she continued her ride. Though she couldn't adequately suck a cock at the moment, she was giving out a pair of handjobs.

Hermione could see Daphne's eyes open and closing sluggishly as she struggled to stay alert or at least conscious. It filled Hermione with motivation. If she could hold on just a little bit longer, she could outlast her rival and win their competition once and for all. Victory was within her grasp!

Try as she might, she felt consciousness deserting her as the cock in her pussy began to give her its load. The one pointed at her face finished at the same time, spraying her forehead and down to her nose and eyes with his cum. Hermione couldn't even wipe at her eyes with both of her hands wrapped around a cock, and the last thing she witnessed before her eyes closed was a fuzzy head of blonde hair slumping.

Neither witch would open her eyes for close to an hour.

--

After all of the duplicates faded away, the original Professor Martin looked back and forth between the pair of unconscious and cum-drenched witches.

"Guess we've got another tie," he said to himself.

Chapter 172: Azula's Strong Man (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Summary:

Zuko demands to know why Azula told their father he killed the Avatar. Her answer surprises him. (Azula/Zuko)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sibling incest, aged-up characters, loss of virginity

Chapter Text

"Why did you tell father that I killed the Avatar?" Zuko demanded without preamble upon barging into Azula's room.

She wasn't surprised that he was so obviously suspicious of her motives. It wasn't like she'd given him any reason to trust her. But if he was worried she might be setting him up for a fall, he was wrong. She considered being coy about what she had in mind and why she wanted him to be held in esteem in the Fire Nation once again, and letting him continue to fumble about blindly. But she shook her head, deciding against it. Now was the time for truths. Now, with him here, it was time for her to reveal exactly what she wanted.

"Why, Zuzu?" she asked, getting up out of her bed. She walked towards him slowly, and she saw him tense as she approached. He was obviously worried about what she might do, but violence wasn't what she had in mind.

She saw his eyes widen when she pressed herself against him and wrapped her arms around his neck, and his body stiffened against her as she pressed her lips to his. He did not kiss her back, but she didn't let it bother her. Of course he would be unresponsive; she'd just caught him completely off guard. As long as he didn't actively fight against it, she could still get what she wanted out of this.

"What I want, Zuzu, is you," she said as she pulled her head back just enough so that she could look into his eyes. Where before there had been suspicion, now there was only shock. "I want you to stay. I want you to be here with me, like you always should have been."

"But we're…" he mumbled, his shocked eyes following her fingers as they danced down his chest.

"We are the strongest," she said, cutting him off. "I've been waiting all this time for you to come back so I could share this with you, because only the strongest will do." He looked even more surprised at the casual admission of her virginity, and that she wanted to give it to him. "Now come and claim me, brother. Prove to me that you are the strongest. Show me the strength of the Fire Lord's son."

--

Once she'd broken through his reservations, the rest had come easily.

As soon as he'd begun to tear at her clothing she knew she'd made the right choice in waiting for him. Not just any man would do for Azula. Only the best could be allowed to touch her, and Zuko was the best. It meant nothing to her that he was her brother, so long as he was capable of giving her what she needed.

He'd pushed her down onto her bed and nipped at her neck aggressively while she fumbled around with her hands, sliding his pants down and pulling his cock out. It was her turn to look at him with wide eyes when she felt how long and thick he was, but he'd just smirked at her. He'd waited for a minute, giving her the chance to back out without actually asking, but she just gave him a firm nod. She wanted this, all of this, no matter how big he might be and no matter what anyone else might say.

Zuko pushed inside of her, and Azula once again knew that she had made the right decision. The way Zuko filled her and the way he fucked her had been worth the wait, and also worth whatever other consequences might come from this.

"Fuck me, Zuko!" she demanded, hooking her heels around his waist and staring up at him. His body covered hers and they kissed once again. This time it was him who initiated the kiss, and he did so confidently and aggressively. He wasn't just kissing her; he was marking his territory and claiming her as his. It was perfect, and exactly what he wanted.

The massive thrusts of his hips were exactly what she wanted too. She could have done this well before now with someone if just any man would do. But she'd wanted a man who could fuck her hard enough to make her bed shake beneath her, as Zuko did now. She wanted a man who would drive his cock inside of her so quickly and forcefully that her toes curled and her eyes threatened to roll back in her head. Only the best would do for Princess Azula, and Prince Zuko was the best. He fucked her every bit as well as she had always known he would.

The orgasm that he gave her was also every bit as good as she'd hoped it would be, and in fact it was even better. She'd rubbed and fingered herself until she hit this point before, but it had all been just a prelude, the barest glimpse of what she felt now with Zuko's cock fucking her until she exploded. She held onto him tightly and moaned into his ear breathlessly, overcome with how perfect it all was.

"Zuzu," she whispered.

Zuko groaned and tensed atop her seconds later as he began to cum inside of her, and Azula held onto him tighter, not wanting him to go anywhere. She wanted him here, with her, in the Fire Nation and in her bed, forever.

He kept cumming well beyond the point where she might have expected him to be finished, but finally he went still and his body relaxed. He avoided landing directly on top of her and instead rolled over onto his back, but thankfully he made no move to get out of her bed. Azula smiled and draped an arm and a leg over his body possessively, and smiled wider when he rested his hand on her ankle and slowly stroked her skin.

Prince Zuko was back. And if Princess Azula had anything to say about it, he wouldn't ever be leaving.

Chapter 173: Undercover Breeding (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry and Tonks are on assignment, and they'll do anything to maintain their cover. Anything. (Harry/Tonks)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Undercover sex, misogyny, rough sex, ball worship, impregnation

Chapter Text

They couldn't break their cover. It was vital, and Harry and Tonks both knew it. If they screwed this up now, months of work would be down the drain. More importantly, their target would become wary. Working their way into an invitation to one of Rickard Nott's sex parties had not been easy. If they did anything to blow their cover or even make him suspect that something was amiss with them even if he didn't learn their true identities, who knew if they would ever be able to get this close to cracking this arsehole's black market veela sex trade?

Tonks was no stranger to going undercover. Thanks to her ability she was actually the best in the entire auror department at this kind of assignment, and as her auror partner for several years Harry was the obvious choice to accompany her. But she hadn't honestly thought about what that meant or what would be expected of them. She was getting a damn good idea now though.

Lord Nott had made it very obvious that he was interested in seeing 'Evan and Roberta Smyth' put on a performance for him during tonight's party, and it had led to Tonks seeing more of her partner than she'd ever expected to. She'd had to put on her best poker face to make it look like she'd seen his cock plenty of times and wasn't blown away by its size, and she got down on her knees and sucked on his balls as if she'd done it a hundred times before. She'd done a good job of it too. Tonks had committed to her role and threw herself fully into worshipping Harry's balls, and even from his close viewpoint old man Nott could find nothing to complain about.

But that had just been the beginning. "Now let's see you fuck your wife," the old man said. Tonks wanted to smack this geriatric pervert across the face, but she couldn't afford to lay a hand on him until they'd gotten what they needed from him. There was no need for her and Harry to look to each other for confirmation. They were all in.

Harry ripped the clothes clean off of her body, having read the general mood of the party. He was expected to fuck her like a slut, like he owned her, and that's what he did. He tossed her down on top of the couch, shoved her face into the cushion and fucked her aggressively from her prone position. Tonks yelped into the cushion, not even needing to exaggerate her reaction. Harry really was fucking her hard enough. It was harder than anything she'd felt in her life, and it made her wonder if he'd fucked Ginny this hard back when they were still dating. Somehow she doubted it. If Ginny had been getting shagged this hard she probably wouldn't have been able to walk properly, never mind mounting a broom and playing professional quidditch.

"That's it, Evan," the elderly Nott said as he watched them closely. "Fuck her! Fuck your wife like the slut she is! This is what all women are made for if you ask me."

Tonks badly wanted to shut this prick's mouth for good, and vowed that when they cracked him, she was going to be the one to slap the magic-suppressing cuffs on him and haul him to Azkaban. But for now she was busy grunting into the couch cushion as Harry's hips slammed against her arse and his big dick hit deep inside of her. This wasn't quite what she'd expected when they took on this assignment, but she'd be lying if she said it wasn't enjoyable on some level. She'd always appreciated a good hard fuck from a nice dick, and Harry had the equipment for the job, to say the least. And even if he was only doing it to maintain their cover, he was still shagging her hard enough that she had to fight to hold onto her control of her metamorphmagus powers and keep her hair from cycling through the colors of the rainbow.

"Perfect, perfect!" Nott said. "Use her!" Harry slapped her across the arse, and Tonks yelped in surprise. "Harder!" Another spank followed, and Harry gave her half a dozen more before the old bastard could even ask for them. She preferred it that way. The biggest bonus from this position was that she didn't have to see his ugly face leering while Harry shagged her, and if he would just shut his ruddy mouth maybe she could forget he was there at all.

He made that impossible though, and his next command made her freeze. "Now cum inside of her! Give your whore wife your seed, and knock her up! Being fucked and getting knocked up; that's what women can contribute to our great society!"

A little known fact about metamorphs was that they were highly fertile. Harry cumming inside of her even a single time would carry a significant risk of impregnation, and she was not taking any form of contraceptive. Her options were to either get him off of her right now and blow their cover, or let fate take over. She knew that Harry would get up off of her instantly if she gave him a signal, but everything would be ruined.

When Tonks gave him no indication that he should stop, Harry continued to hammer that big cock into her until he grunted and began to cum inside of her womb. Tonks moaned into the couch cushion as his cock pulsed inside of her. There was a whole fucking bunch of it too, and as Harry emptied his balls inside of her, Tonks felt the already slim odds working against her. If she were a betting witch, she'd throw every last knut in her name down on him knocking her up right then and there.

"Yes, splendid!" Nott declared, clapping his hands. "You'll make a wonderful mother-slut, Mrs. Smyth!"

And you're going to look right at home in Azkaban, she thought to herself, even as she moaned and squirted all over his couch.

Chapter 174: Miranda vs. Jack (Mass Effect)

Summary:

With Shepard not onboard the Normandy, no one is there to stop the inevitable explosion between Miranda and Jack. But the argument goes in a direction neither of them would have expected it to. (Miranda/Jack)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femslash, hate sex

Chapter Text

"Bitch," Miranda hissed. Her hands squeezed at the tits of the woman straddling her far harder than she'd ever grabbed anyone in bed before.

"Cerberus slut," Jack snapped back while aggressively rocking her hips and dragging her pussy against Miranda's thigh.

What had started as an argument over Cerberus and their involvement in Jack's troubled life had turned into them using their biotics to fling things at each other. Shepard had tried to play peacemaker, and that had worked for a time, but then they'd gotten into it again while the Commander was off of the ship and out giving every store on the Citadel their personal endorsement in exchange for a discount. With Shepard out of the picture, no one else on board the Normandy had been brave or stupid enough to try and step between the two angry biotics as their argument picked back up where it left off, and then got even more heated.

Miranda hadn't meant for it to turn into this; honestly she hadn't. She'd flung out her hands to defend herself when Jack charged her, and they'd landed right on her tits. She wore pretty much nothing over them to begin with, so Miranda's hands had landed on bare flesh.

The argument had shifted after that. Jack had stared at her in shock for just a second, and then her eyes narrowed and she reached around and squeezed Miranda's ass hard through her skintight white bodysuit. From then on they hadn't fought with biotics. Instead they were trying to shut the other up through another, more physical and personal form of dominance.

Clothes had gotten pulled off none too gently, and Jack had given Miranda a bit of a biotic push down onto her small cot in the bowery. It was far less comfortable than Miranda's own bed in the XO's office, but this wasn't a time where she was particularly concerned with comfort anyway when Jack climbed on top of her and immediately began to hump her.

Miranda didn't remain on her back for long. She returned Jack's biotic push from earlier with one of her own, knocking the tattooed criminal onto her back and climbing on top to flip their position. Now it was her turn to grind against Jack, who stared up at her with fire in her eyes. But Jack didn't push her away or go on the attack. Instead she reached around and grabbed onto Miranda's ass again.

"This thing is fucking ridiculous, you know that, cheerleader?" Jack said. Her fingers dug into Miranda's butt cheeks just as firmly as they had earlier, only this time it was solely flesh in her hands rather than her body suit. "You just love to flaunt it, don't you? Don't think I haven't noticed you bending over and sticking your ass out when you're talking to Shepard, you slut. You're practically begging for the Commander to bend you over and fuck you!"

"As if you're one to talk," Miranda said, scoffing while grinding against Jack's leg and squeezing her breasts. "You walk around the ship with your upper body almost entirely exposed at all times. You might as well be inviting the entire crew to gawk at your breasts!" She pinched Jack's nipples between her fingers, making her hiss.

"I'm comfortable," Jack said, shrugging. "I don't give a fuck if people stare or not." She pulled her hand back and gave Miranda's right ass cheek a spank so hard that it made her gasp. Miranda would swear that she'd put a bit of her biotic power behind that one.

They had another tussle on the cot, rolling around, pinching, pulling and groping at each other, and eventually would up with their legs scissored together. Miranda wasn't sure which of them started grinding first, or if they began at about he same time. Regardless, they rubbed their pussies against each other rather aggressively. It was unlike any sort of sex Miranda had ever had, and not just because she'd never slept with a woman before now. There was a heat to this that had been absent from any of her previous sexual encounters. It was a heat born from the mutual dislike and lack of trust between them, and also from their desire to come out on top. Miranda had never really viewed sex as a competition before, but right now it was very important to her that her performance not be found lacking.

The two biotics humped each other wildly, groaning and cursing at each other as they did it. Miranda couldn't even imagine what the people working in engineering must be thinking while listening to them, because they were not being quiet about this. She couldn't really bring herself to give a damn though. Maybe she would later, when the heat had faded and sanity once again returned, but this explosion between her and Jack had been a long time coming. At least they weren't tearing apart the ship, or each other.

 "Fucking shit!" Jack growled. When she came she screamed louder than any lover Miranda had ever taken, and her fingers pinched Miranda's thigh. Miranda felt her own body respond. The pressure that had been building for so long now was finally ready to be released, and it released in a most spectacular way. Miranda gasped as her climax hit her, and she had to close her eyes to try and make sense of it. She'd cum before, of course, but never like this! No orgasm had ever made her entire body quiver like this.

"Well at least you're good for one thing," Jack said a few moments later. "You're still a Cerberus bitch, but you're a Cerberus bitch who knows how to fuck."

Miranda just snorted and said nothing. She still believed that Jack's anger was misplaced; that the experiments on her had not been a true Cerberus operation. But if that anger manifested itself in a fuck like that, maybe it wasn't so bad.

Chapter 175: Hermione's Humiliation: The Weekend (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Hermione's humiliation does not cease just because Pansy and Daphne are elsewhere for the weekend. (Harry/Narcissa/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Humiliation, dom/sub

Chapter Text

As if things couldn't get any worse for Hermione, Daphne had become an official part of Harry's relationship with Pansy. Daphne had always been Hermione's biggest academic rival, and she'd thoroughly enjoyed joining in on Hermione's torment for the last three months. Hermione was used, taunted, tormented and edged (Daphne's favorite) even more often these days. Daphne would become the second Potter wife one day, taking the name Potter-Greengrass and heading the Greengrass family as its Lady before her children took over, which explained why Lord Greengrass was so enthused to have his daughter be a second wife.

As for Hermione, her career ascendance continued. Their private fun never went public, and Harry, Pansy and even Daphne were incredibly supportive of all of Hermione's lofty ambitions, as in Pansy's words stifling her greatness outside the bedroom wouldn't have been any fun.

None of that was overly important at the moment though, because this weekend both Daphne and Pansy were away with Daphne's sister Astoria (the soon to be Lady Malfoy) to plan her wedding. Hermione had been hopeful that in their absence she would finally get Harry to fuck her for real, but all she'd gotten Friday night was a steady diet of his cock down her throat over and over (and over and over and over) again.

Now it was Saturday night though, and Harry had seemed to grow tired of blowjobs, as much as such a thing was possible. This was her chance!

Or so she'd thought, until Narcissa bloody Malfoy strolled in through the front door. Harry greeted her with a heated kiss and a familiar grope, to Hermione's shock and dismay. Why was Harry kissing Draco's mum with such familiarity?!

"Thanks for the welcome, Harry," Narcissa said breathlessly once they finally broke apart.

"Thanks for coming," Harry said, already pawing at her clothes.

"Are you kidding?" Narcissa grinned. "After all of the vivid details from Pansy and Daphne, there was no way I could turn down their offer to keep you company while they were gone." She turned to look at Hermione, who shivered at the smirk she gave her. "And they've told me all about you, and your role around here. Don't expect any break just because Daphne and Pansy aren't around for the weekend."

Hermione hung her head. She wasn't going to get what she really wanted this weekend. Instead she was going to get more of the same.

--

"That's it, that's it!" Narcissa cried. "Keep it up! Get it deep in there!"

Hermione wasn't sure whether she was talking to Harry, who had his hands on the older witch's hips and was fucking her hard, or if it was directed at her as she licked her perfect and prominent arse. It didn't matter either way. Hermione had a job to do, and she did it. Not only was Narcissa not giving her a break, she was using her even more roughly than Daphne and Pansy normally did.

It only stopped so Harry could lay Hermione down on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed, kneel above her and go back to ravaging her throat with his cock. Hermione gagged around his massive dick as he fucked her throat once again, and Narcissa enjoyed the far less demanding pursuit of snogging him while he did it.

"Oh, I should have taken them up on this offer weeks ago!" Narcissa exclaimed while Harry used Hermione's throat. "But now that I've seen it for myself, I'll certainly be yours to fuck every day if you wish."

"I think I'll take you up on that," Harry said with a laugh, much to Hermione's dismay. If Narcissa was really going to be around daily, her already slim chances of finally getting Harry to fuck her for real looked to be all but nonexistent.

Harry pulled his cock out of Hermione's throat and Narcissa got into position above her, strategically placing her cunt just in front of Hermione's face. This meant that Hermione had a perfect up close view of Harry's cock sliding into Narcissa's pussy and moving in and out as he began to fuck her. Hermione could only whimper with frustration. How many times had she looked longingly at that cock while it fucked Daphne or Pansy, wishing it was fucking her instead? She'd thought tonight it would happen at last, but instead she was watching yet another witch usurp her and claim the cock she desired so badly.

"It would be a simple thing for me to stretch my body out, put my head between your legs and lick you so you can have some relief too," Narcissa said, taunting Hermione through her moans as Harry fucked her. "If you were Pansy or Daphne I would do so eagerly, and I would do it well. But you aren't worthy of my oral attention, Granger. A slut like you only gets to watch."

Hermione's face burned with humiliation, but the most humiliating part of all wasn't that Narcissa was getting the cock Hermione craved to have inside of her. It wasn't even Narcissa's insults that were the truly mortifying thing. The worst thing of all was that all of it made Hermione even hotter and more desperate.

"Thank you for letting me watch," Hermione said unprompted, to Narcissa's delight.

"Oh, that's just too much!" Narcissa said. "They were right about you, and about how fun it is to have you around to play with!" She laughed richly as she reveled in teasing Hermione and being thanked for it, and that laugh turned into a prolonged moan when Harry buckled down and fucked her even harder.

Hermione's eyes remained open and focused on the image of Harry's cock fucking Narcissa the entire time. Tonight wouldn't be her night, and maybe she would never get her night. But if staring up at his cock while he fucked someone else was the closest she could get, she couldn't afford to take her eyes off of it for even a second.

Chapter 176: The Imperius Kiss (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Hermione asks Harry to push her limits while under the imperius curse. He obliges. (Harry/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Mind control, handjob, facial, romance

Chapter Text

"I really don't know about this, Hermione," Harry said. But the look in his best friend's eyes told him that she wasn't going to give in, and he knew from experience that few could ever match Hermione Granger's stubbornness when she'd set her mind on something.

"The only way I'm going to get better at fighting off the imperius curse is through practice," she insisted. "I know I won't be able to fight you off easily, but that's the point. Put me under, and have me do things I wouldn't ordinarily do. If you can find something objectionable enough, maybe it will give me the push I need to finally fight it off."

"But--"

"I need this, Harry," she said, rolling right over his attempt to object. "If I can't improve my resistance to the curse, a Death Eater might use it on me and get me to do something I wouldn't be able to live with once it was over. But not you. I know I can trust you. I trust you with my life, and I trust you with this control over me."

How was he supposed to say no to that? "Alright," he said, reluctantly raising his wand. "Imperio."

--

It started fairly innocently. Harry had Hermione do rather tame if mildly embarrassing things, such as bark like a dog, prance around the room while imitating Gilderoy Lockhart, and dance on top of the desk. But he remembered her insistence that he keep trying to push her harder and harder to give her the incentive to fight back. And beyond that, watching his sexy female best friend dance around on the desk, swaying her hips and wiggling her round bum around as she did so, was a temptation Harry could not resist. He was a heterosexual man who had been nursing an attraction to this lovely witch for years, and she was standing right in front of him and waiting for his next command.

"Kiss me," he said. He tensed, wondering if she was about to break free of her compulsion and smack him. But the trance-like state and the calm smile never left Hermione's face, and she leaned in and kissed him on the lips before he could take it back. Hermione's lips were impossibly soft, and Harry moaned into her mouth as they brushed against him. It was no lingering kiss; he could only conclude that she wouldn't stop kissing him until he told her to.

That didn't happen for quite some time, because Harry lost himself in the kiss with Hermione. He'd dreamed of it for years, and now that it was here he tossed reason in the bin. The kiss turned into a full-on snog as he ran his hands down Hermione's body, grabbed two firm handfuls of the full bum he'd secretly admired a thousand times while walking behind her, and lost all control.

"Pull my dick out and use your hand on me," he finally said. For just a moment his breath caught in his throat and he felt a stab of guilt about the insane thing he'd just asked his best friend to do. But she unbuttoned his trousers, pulled his dick out through the hole in his boxers and wrapped her soft hand around him, and any possibility of him taking back his risqué request was dashed.

Harry had stroked himself plenty of times, of course, but Hermione's hand felt so much better on his cock. Her hand was soft, and it slid up and down his shaft with surprising skill. He knew she'd never done this for anyone else before, and her technique made him wonder. Was this just a result of the curse, or had she done a little studying?

It didn't matter all that much in the end. What mattered was that Hermione's hand was stroking him from the tip of his cock down to the base. Hermione Granger, his best friend and secret crush, was wanking him off. His dreams were literally coming true, only it felt even better than he'd imagined. By the time she cradled and gently squeezed his balls while rubbing her thumb along his sensitive cockhead, he knew he wasn't going to last too much longer.

"Fuck, Hermione!" he groaned. She just smiled at him and continued to stroke as she made him feel things he'd never felt in his life. He was moments away from cumming, and he had a decision to make. "Get down on your knees and point me at your face!"

Hermione promptly dropped to her knees, still stroking his cock, and after a few more blissful passes of her hand Harry grunted and began to cum. As directed, she kept him pointed straight at her face, not flinching even as his seed struck her square on the forehead.

Guilt returned to Harry quickly once his orgasm faded, and as he lifted the curse he was sure that he was about to dearly regret what he'd just done. As incredible as it had been, nothing would be worth losing Hermione's friendship.

"I am so sorry, Hermione," he said, closing his eyes in fear of the disgust and betrayal he would see there. She'd trusted him with this, and he'd abused that trust. They were finished.

"You should be," Hermione said, but her tone was soft and her hand slid into his and squeezed. He risked opening a single eye, and saw her grinning up at him from her knees, still dripping with his semen. "I asked you to have me do things that would make me fight back. I would have done all of that for you with or without the curse if you'd only asked."

Harry exhaled deeply, happy that he hadn't just lost his best friend. And not only had he not lost her, but he was pretty sure he'd just gained something even greater. He squeezed her hand in his. "I'll do better next time, I promise."

Chapter 177: No Work, Great Rewards (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)

Summary:

In order to get out of doing her work, Hilda offers her ass up to her teacher. (Hilda/Male!Byleth)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teacher/student sex, rimming, anal sex

Chapter Text

Hilda was always one to look for any way out of doing any actual work. So when she'd seen Byleth sneaking peeks at her ass, she'd sensed an opportunity to get out of doing school work for most of the year without being punished for it.

Maybe some would view this as work of a different sort, but Hilda would gladly bend over and spread her ass for her teacher's personal use every day of the year if it got her out of having to do her class work. Byleth had accepted the offer quickly once he realized she was being serious, and it hadn't taken long for him to indulge himself.

She hadn't really expected him to get down on his knees and lick her, but she said nothing to stop him. It was a surprise to her, but if he wanted to eat her ass she wasn't going to stop him. He seemed to enjoy it tremendously, going off of how closely he pressed his face against her and how quickly his tongue moved around inside of her. It was more work than she would want to do, but if he was enjoying himself and would continue to let her skip out on her school work, that was good enough for her. It also felt better than she might have expected it to.

It was undoubtedly far more work on his part when he got back up and led his cock inside of her ass. It also put much greater strain on her, but she was willing to put up with it. It wasn't like she was the one who was doing the moving. His cock was big and it was a lot to take inside of her ass, especially with how hard he was thrusting his hips, but as long as she just had to hold onto the edge of the desk and let him go, she would do it. And if she was being honest, it felt pretty good to feel her handsome teacher sliding his big cock back and forth inside of her ass.

She'd been able to tell how much he liked her ass, which was why she'd approached him with this offer anyway. But it seemed that she could get plenty out of their little arrangement too, aside from just the obvious benefit of not having to do her class work. Him fucking her ass had always been something he was going to shoot for as soon as they made this deal, and she'd prepared herself to deal with it. But she hadn't counted on enjoying it so much. She hadn't known anal sex would feel so good, but her teacher was showing her that this deal was going to work out well.

Her request had been for him to not cum inside of her ass, as cleaning it all out sounded like far too much effort. He hadn't seemed upset about that request during their negotiations as he hadn't fought her on it or tried to convince her to let it slide, and thankfully he was true to his word and did not finish inside of her when the time came. She was momentarily confused when he pulled out of her and tapped her on the back.

"Turn around to face me," he said. She'd made it clear that anything else was fine, including cumming on her skin, so she'd figured he would shoot it onto her ass cheeks or perhaps her back. But evidently he had something else in mind, so she turned around to face him and see what he wanted from her.

"Get down on your knees," he said next. She nodded and got down on her knees in front of him. "Now open your mouth."

She had a pretty good idea what he wanted now. It sounded kind of messy, but then again there wouldn't be anything to wipe up afterwards if she just swallowed it all now. She parted her lips and allowed him to slide his cock inside of her open mouth.

As he had obviously intended, he shot his cum onto her tongue and filled her mouth up. She had to swallow quickly to take it all down her throat so there would be room as more of it continued to flow out of him, but it was worth it if it meant she wouldn't have to wash sticky cum off of her face later. Besides, it didn't taste half bad. It was a little salty, maybe, but she'd tasted worse. Hilda kept swallowing until he finished and pulled his cock out of her mouth, and then closed her lips.

"That was quite something, Hilda," Byleth said, smiling and tapping her cheek with his hand. "I think this deal is going to work out very well."

Hilda couldn't agree more. Her job was done, and her whole night was now free. While the rest of her class mates were studying and doing their work, she would be relaxing. And to top it all off, the anal sex had been pretty fun.

Who said you had to work hard to get what you wanted?

Chapter 178: Bathed in Perfection (Harry Potter)

Summary:

When Harry goes to listen to the egg, Fleur is waiting for him, ready to make him hers. (Harry/Fleur)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, bath sex, first time

Chapter Text

With Cedric's hint about what to do with his egg in mind, Harry made his way to the prefects' bathroom, egg in hand.

"Hopefully Cedric was actually trying to thank me for the tip about the dragons, and this isn't just some prank," he muttered to himself. He looked down at the egg as he walked into the bathroom, and was so absorbed in it that he didn't immediately realize that not was all as it should have been in the room. It wasn't until he heard the splashing of water that he realized he was not alone in the bathroom.

Automatically he looked towards the tub, which was large enough that it was really more like a pool. There he was what was without question the greatest thing he or anyone else had ever seen. Fleur Delacour, the most beautiful woman on the planet in Harry's opinion (and the opinions of plenty of others as well), was naked and wet in the pool.

"Oh, Fleur, I'm sorry!" he said, shutting his eyes quickly even though it was the last thing in the world he wanted to do. "I didn't mean to--"

"I know you didn't," she said. "But I meant to. I wanted you to see me, 'Arry."

That was so surprising that he opened his eyes again, and he saw her smiling at him. She'd adjusted her position so he could see even more of her wet, naked, perfect body. Once she saw that his eyes were on her again, she stood up far enough for her breasts to come up above the water, and two rounder and more perfect things Harry had never seen.

"Do you like what you see, 'Arry?" she asked, as if she already knew the answer.

"Of course I do," he said, dazed at the unbelievable sight in front of him. "But…why?"

"You saved my precious sister Gabrielle from being kidnapped by ze Death Eaters at ze World Cup," she said. "Then you became my good friend, and I learned zat you are not only brave but also sweet, caring and charming. I treasure your friendship, but I want more from you now. I want you to become mon amour. I want you to join me in ze bath, and make love to me."

There was a part of Harry that was convinced he was dreaming right now, but if so this was one dream he never wanted to wake up from. He ditched his clothes in record time and hurried to join Fleur, his friend/the most beautiful woman in the world, in the bath. She giggled at his obvious eagerness, and greeted him by wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her wet body and all of its delightful feminine curve against him.

Harry had never done anything like this before, but he would follow Fleur wherever she led him. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him, so he kissed back. Her hands explored his body, so he allowed his own hands to become acquainted with the perfection of his veela friend's back and arse. She guided his body back and sat him down on the step at the top of the bath, and he sat back and watched in awe as she mounted him, wrapped her hand around his cock to hold him steady and sank down onto him.

Harry hissed and nearly came the moment that his cock slid inside of Fleur. It was his first time and so it probably would have been a lot to take in anyway, but he didn't need anyone to tell him that no ordinary woman's pussy could compare to that of Fleur Delacour. Her veela pussy felt so tight and perfect around his cock. It was as if she had been made just for him. He could only hope that was true.

The feeling only got better once she started to move on him. She rested her hands on the edge of the tub behind him and dropped herself down onto his lap, filling herself with his cock and moaning as she did so. A pleased smile spread on her otherworldly beautiful face, so she was finding at least some level of enjoyment out of this. There was no way it could compare to what he was feeling though. Being inside of Fleur was like his own personal paradise, and he instinctively knew that she was ruining him for all other women during this first time. Hopefully she would take responsibility for that and continue to do this with him, because no one else would ever do for Harry after being spoiled by Fleur.

Her veela pussy squeezed around him the entire time, stimulating him, assaulting him with pleasure and trying to get him to give her his seed. Harry couldn't understand how he hadn't lost all control within the first few seconds, but she was clearly going to get the better of him soon enough. He bit his lower lip, trying to prolong this trip to heaven.

Fleur's hands came to his face and forced him to look into her eyes as she rode him. "Do not fight eet, 'Arry," she whispered. "Let go. Cum. Give me your seed. Give eet to me."

"But--"

"Zere will be many, many chances for us to do zis," she assured him. "As soon as you are ready, we can do eet again. But for now, let go. Cum. Mark me as yours, 'Arry!"

Who could refuse a plea like that from a woman like Fleur? Harry grunted, squeezed Fleur's round arse and fired his seed inside of her jut like she'd asked him to. Getting what she wanted set off a chain reaction, because within seconds she let out a cry in French that he couldn't understand but sounded incredibly erotic to Harry. Even more erotic was the feeling of her pussy squeezing him even tighter as she hit her climax.

"Magnifique," Fleur whispered moments later. "Whenever you are ready, 'Arry, we can go again."

Harry was ready within seconds, and he demonstrated his readiness to Fleur by standing up, carrying her by the arse and leaning her against the edge of the tub.

"Oui, Harry," she said. "Fuck me! Fuck me, mon cher!" Harry started to thrust, and she moaned.

She'd made his first time amazing. For his second, he was ready to do the work and show her he was worthy of her.

Chapter 179: Bound by Hate (Harry Potter)

Summary:

When Harry and Lady Voldemort are trapped together overnight, they turn to a new method of competition. (Harry/Fem!Voldemort)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Hate sex, rough sex, choking, scratching

Chapter Text

"I'm no one's puppet, Elaine," Harry said, glaring at the face of his mortal enemy.

The monster of a woman chuckled and shook her head. "No one else still alive would dare to call me by that name, if they knew it. They fear me too much to even call me Lady Voldemort, and instead call me You Know Who or She Who Must Not Be Named. Only you would dare to address me so casually, Harry Potter." She didn't sound angry about it, the way she used to. After all of the battles they'd had, there was something akin to respect there.

"I'll never bow to you," he said. "I'll never bow to anyone."

"Oh, I know," she said, chuckling again. "You'll never bow to anyone, and you'll never let anyone stand between you and what you want. You're far more ruthless than Dumbledore ever was. You're much like me, Harry."

"I'm nothing like you!" he spat.

"Are you not?" she said. "We shall see." Her hands reached up and began to pull at her long black robes. "I believe that you will never be able to back down from my challenge. You'll give as good as you get, no matter the situation. And since the two of us are going to be stuck in here together all night without our wands, thanks to that little stunt you pulled, I think I know a very good method to test just how far you'll go to avoid letting me dominate you."

--

Of all the things Harry might have expected Lady Voldemort to do to try and challenge him, stripping their clothes off, pushing him back against the wall and fucking herself by pushing her hips back against him would not have even occurred to him as a possibility.

"Ahh, how I've missed this!" she said, laughing gleefully as she kept moving her body and driving back onto his cock. "My Death Eaters aren't worth fucking, and neither are any of the people too afraid to look me in the eye. What fun is it to have sex with someone too terrified to do anything other than shake in fear? But you're different, Harry! There's no fear in you while I fuck you. The only question is whether you're going to push me away and try to keep your distance from me until this ward you put up lifts in the morning and I make my escape, or if you decide to rise to the challenge and show me what you're capable of."

The logical option obviously would have been the former. Harry loathed this woman; he shouldn't even be thinking about fucking her back! He wasn't stupid enough to think that he could do any real damage to someone as strong as her without his wand, and she seemed to understand that the same was true for her as well. What he should have done was push her away from him and keep his distance from her as much as he could while they were trapped here and the aurors were hopefully rounding up the bulk of her Death Eater forces, which was the entire point of this plan.

He pushed her off of him, and she spun around to face him and smiled. "Admitting defeat, are we, Potter? You know you cannot overpower Lady Voldemort, and so you won't even try? You have a nice big cock, but it's wasted on you. I should have expected as much. You've been running from me all your life."

She had always excelled at getting under his skin, and her taunts did so again now. They made Harry throw common sense aside and rise up to accept her challenge. He wouldn't let Elaine Riddle push him around in anything, not even in sex.

"You want me to fuck you, you bitch?" he growled. "I'll fuck you!" He picked Lady Voldemort up by the arse, spun them around and slammed her back none too gently against the wall. He drove the breath from her lungs, but she smiled at the impact.

"Show me what you've got then, Potter!" she said. "Let's see how you shag those Boy-Who-Lived fans that worship the ground you walk on!"

Harry had never shagged anyone who would have wanted him only because of his fame, but even if he had he never would've been as rough with them as he was with Voldemort now. He put every bit of strength that he had into every thrust of his hips. He was no virgin, and he'd even thought he'd had some fairly rough sex in the past. But this was very far beyond what he'd ever done before, even at his kinkiest and most aggressive. He slammed her entire body against the wall, he brought his hand to her throat and choked her, and squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples without a care as to how rough he was being with them.

Lady Voldemort gave back as good as she got. Even though he was the one doing the moving and fucking her against the wall, she was anything but passive or submissive. Her fingernails clawed at his skin and she bit down on his shoulder when it was close enough. Both of them were trying to dominate and prove their superiority over the other. They couldn't try and do so with wands currently like usual, so they were trying to win the fuck instead.

He didn't know if he could really say that he'd won, not even when she screamed into his ear and came on his cock. His own orgasm hit in such close proximity that he honestly didn't know who had broken first. And even if she was gasping for breath and running a hand over her throat where he'd choked her, he could feel the scratches her fingernails had left in his skin.

He hadn't let her dominate him, but he hadn't been able to beat her down either. The battle between Harry and Lady Voldemort would continue on for some time to come.

Chapter 180: A Hero's Bath (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

When Izuku gets injured, the girls from his class offer to help him wash himself. They don't use cloths or sponges. (Izuku/Class A girls)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, soapland

Chapter Text

"You're our hero, Deku! That's why you deserve special treatment like this!" Ochako said happily as she washed his face. She sounded and looked as kind as ever, but this situation was so far out of the norm that he was clueless as to how to react.

"Uraraka's right!" Toru's voice added from somewhere behind him. "Your arm got hurt protecting us in that last fight, and it made it hard for you to do something as simple as washing yourself. We couldn't let you suffer for us, not when we can help you!"

"Just sit back and let your classmates wash you, Midoriya," Momo Yaoyorozu said. She sounded so dignified even now, and it was completely ill-fitting with what was actually happening. How was it possible for Momo to sound refined even while her massive breasts, naked and lathered in soap, brushed against his left leg?

She was not alone, either in having her breasts out or in rubbing them against his body. Izuku had been nervous when the girls from his class offered to help him wash himself after his recent fight, but they had not taken no for an answer.

His nervousness had shot up tremendously when they started to strip out of their clothes, but Mina had laughed and told him that a hero like him shouldn't have to settle for a sponge or cloth to clean himself. The girls from his class were determined to provide him a special soapland service.

Izuku had gone beet red, but he'd gotten swept up in the girls' enthusiasm. They were following through on their idea and giving him a service that the other boys in their class would be green with envy if they heard about. All six girls from his class were washing his body using their breasts, and Izuku could feel himself overheating.

There was Ochako, his best friend and the girl who had helped him from the beginning here at UA, smothering his face between her wet boobs and shaking them back and forth. He couldn't see Toru, but he'd seen her clothes hit the floor and he could feel the pressure of her breasts pressing against him as she washed his back.

Mina's attractive pink breasts could occasionally be seen as she washed one of his arms. She seemed to be one of the most enthusiastic of the group, as she moved her chest against him with plenty of energy. Jiro moved with considerably less enthusiasm, and had seemed pretty shy and lacking in energy at the start. The reassuring words from Momo had revealed that Kyoka was self-conscious about the size of her breasts, especially in comparison to the other girls in the class. Personally Izuku thought she had nothing to worry about. Sure she was smaller, but her breasts had looked very perky and cute when he'd been able to see them earlier, and they felt really good as they slid around his other arm.

Tsuyu was tasked with washing his stomach, and she took to it quickly. She'd always been most comfortable in the water, so maybe it was fitting that she handled getting her body wet and washing him with her breasts so well.

If they'd just remained like that it would have been tough enough for Izuku to deal with, but they swapped positions frequently, and that brushing of breasts against him as they all moved around and washed every inch of his body was more than he could take. As much as he tried to fight against it, there was no stopping his cock from getting erect in the face of all of this.

"Oh!" Jiro said, gasping as she felt his stiff cock pressing against her tit.

"S-sorry!" he stammered, though he couldn't see her face since his head was currently trapped in Mina's pink cleavage.

"No, no, it's cool," she said weakly. "Was bound to happen, really."

"Why don't I join you in taking care of that, Kyoka?" Momo offered. "As long as we're servicing him, we might as well give him the full service and take care of that little problem for him."

"Don't look like such a little problem to me," Toru said with a snort.

What happened next left Izuku even more helpless to fight off the rising pleasure of this full-service washing, because Momo joined Kyoka in washing his cock. He couldn't see it, but there was no mistaking the feeling of Yaoyorozu's huge breasts joining in with Jiro's small perky pair. Together they made an absolutely lethal combination for his libido, especially once they got properly positioned. Momo's tits were so big that they could surround his entire cock with zero effort, but Kyoka went lower and rubbed her breasts against his balls. It was a strange sensation, but when added to everything else it was a memorable one.

The other girls kept servicing him as well, though their goal seemed more to pleasure than to wash him at this point. Tsuyu joined Mina in rubbing her breasts against his face, and Ochako and Toru each started focusing on his hands. Ochako even took his hand in hers and all but demanded that he squeeze her wet breast.

It was more than Izuku, or any man for that matter, could take. He groaned, and that groan was quickly muffled when Tsuyu's breast came right to his mouth. He closed his lips around her nipple and suckled it while his cock erupted, spraying his cum between Yaoyorozu's breasts and wherever else it happened to land.

"I hope you enjoyed our soapland service, Deku!" Ochako said. Izuku could only groan around the nipple between his lips.

"I think Momo could use a little washing herself now," Mina said. "Anyone want to help me?"

Chapter 181: Jaune's Two for One: Neo (RWBY)

Summary:

Jaune has fun with both of his subs. Up first: Neo. (Jaune/Neo/Yang)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, dom/sub, rough sex, anal sex

Chapter Text

Some might be surprised to see Jaune using his two women so roughly. But what was the point in having two subs if you didn't make use of those subs? If he didn't play with them regularly, they wouldn't remain his subs for long. So he made sure to make use of them both regularly. Sometimes he would play with them one at a time, but whenever possible he took them both at the same time. It was one of the surest ways possible to reinforce who was in charge here, and remind them both while they so readily submitted to him.

They were at it again now. He had Neo down on her knees and was fucking her ass from behind. He'd not heard good things about her before meeting her, and their initial encounters had done nothing to change his opinion of her. Everything was different between him and Roman's former ally now though. There was no fighting between them, not anymore. She accepted her role as his sub, and she willingly offered herself up to be fucked however he wanted to fuck her. He took advantage of that devotion now, tugging on her hair and sliding his large cock back and forth inside of her ass.

This was not a casual anal fuck either. He drove his hips forward against her purposefully, making her take his cock deep repeatedly. He'd gathered her multicolored hair in his hands, turning it into a makeshift rein while he took her ass. Neo didn't speak, of course, but no words needed to be spoken for him to know that he was reminding her of her place while he fucked her ass, and she accepted it.

If there had been any doubt about that, her continued participation in everything that was happening might as well have been her screaming out his name and calling him her master. While he fucked her ass and tugged on her hair, Neo followed the instructions he'd given her and played with Yang's tits.

Yang hadn't always seen Jaune as a man she might submit to. It wasn't so long ago that she had teased him about his less than successful attempts to woo Weiss. Back then the possibility of him getting his hands on Yang would have seemed like an impossibility to him, and the thought of her actually being submissive to him would have sounded downright laughable. But times changed, and people changed. These days Yang was more than happy to submit to Jaune. She was still a strong woman in her own right, but she knew that he could make her feel things that made being dominated by him more than worth whatever other feelings it might bring up in her.

Her time to get fucked by him would come soon enough, but for now she would have to be content to have his other sub playing with her breasts while he fucked her ass. He took Neo so roughly that she would surely be moaning or screaming loudly were she anyone else. But because she was Neo, the only sounds she made were these soft, quiet little squeaking gasps. If they were coming from anyone else it might make him feel insecure to hear so little reaction while he was fucking someone's ass so hard, but he knew how hard it was to make Neo make any sound at all. From her, this might as well have been her screaming her head off. Listening to those barely audible gasps filled Jaune with pride and led to him fucking her ass even harder, and pulling on her hair a little bit tighter as he did so.

Most women probably would not have cum from having their asses fucked or having their hair yanked on, but there was a reason Neo was in the position she was in as his sub. She, much like Yang, enjoyed having him use her like this, and several minutes of rough anal sex and painful hair pulling resulted in Neo climaxing in the middle of his bed. She didn't scream out her pleasure like Yang commonly did when she was on the receiving end of this, but her body shook and she squirted onto the bed sheets and even onto him, so there was no question about what had just happened regardless of her lack of noise.

Jaune followed closely behind her. He grunted and tugged on her long hair harder than before as he pushed balls-deep inside of her one more time and came inside of her ass. Her body continued to shake as he came, and she continued to play with Yang's breasts throughout it all.

Only after he was finished cumming did Jaune release his firm hold on Neo's hair or pull his cock out of her ass, and once he did she seemed to crash hard. She stopped playing with Yang's breasts, and her body slumped down on top of the golden-haired woman. Yang had to shove her off to the side so she could sit up and look towards Jaune. She knew how this worked. Neo had gotten her time and Jaune had spent himself inside of her, and she knew that meant that she was up next. She leaned towards him eagerly, lilac eyes wide and bright with anticipation.

"You look ready," he said, laughing. "Let's see how ready you actually are to take your pleasure." He got down on his back and waved her forward with his finger. "You want it, Yang? Come and get it."

She scrambled into position, looking like there was nothing in the world that mattered to her as much right then as getting his cock inside of her.

Chapter 182: Cooling the Flames (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Bakugo makes Burnin angry, so she turns to his more agreeable friend to help her cool off. (Izuku/Burnin)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, cowgirl sex, creampie

Chapter Text

"Your friend makes me so angry!" Burnin said, stomping into the office with her hands clenched into fists.

"Yeah, he has that effect on people," Izuku said, smiling sheepishly and rubbing the back of his neck. She didn't need to specify who she was talking about. There were only two other UA students here doing their internships with Endeavor, and it went without saying that she was talking about Kacchan rather than Shoto. Izuku's old friend/rival had been clashing with Endeavor's sidekick Burnin pretty much from the moment they reported for their internship.

"I don't know how you can stand being around him," she snapped. "Especially with how rude he always is to you! I'd have snapped and given him a good smack to the face years ago if I were you!"

"We've fought a few times," he admitted, though he neglected to say that Katsuki was usually the one who instigated those fights. "He's not a bad guy, really, underneath his aggressive attitude." Burnin scoffed and shook her head, showing what she thought of that idea. "But I'm sorry he's been so confrontational since we got here. If there's anything I can do to help, please ask." He bowed his head humbly, hoping that he could help make up for Kacchan's ill temper in some way.

"Hmm." Burnin cocked her head and narrowed her eyes as she stared at him, and her face slowly spread into a smile. "You know what, Midoriya? I think there is something you can do for me. Are you really willing to help me?"

"Yes, of course!" he said enthusiastically. If she really had an idea on how he could help her he would love to do so, and not just because of Kacchan. He was honored to be here at Endeavor's agency, doing his internship under the current #1 hero. He wanted to make himself useful to Endeavor, and to his sidekicks as well.

"Glad to hear it," she said. She marched towards him, grinning rather fiercely as she got close. "Because when I get really fired up like this, there's only one way for me to work all this anger off. Or only one way that's so much fun, at least." She put her hands on his chest, and Izuku gasped. "I just hope you're up to my standards."

--

"Ohh, yes!" Burnin groaned. "Yes, that hits the fucking spot!" She reached back behind her body to rest her hands on his ankles for balance as she worked her body back and forth on his cock. "I guess I didn't need to worry about you being up to my standards after all! You've got one hell of a cock, Midoriya!"

Izuku was gratified to hear that she sounded pleased with what he brought to the table, in a figurative sense. In a far more literal sense it was him who had been brought to the table, or on top of it anyway. Endeavor's sidekick had shoved him down and started undressing him before undressing herself as well, and when she paused while straddling him to give him a chance to say no, he'd just put his hands on her hips and waited for her to slide his cock inside of her. He wanted to be helpful, but honestly it felt more like he was the one getting the favor here. Burnin was one sexy woman, and having sex with her was anything but an imposition on his part.

She was as heated and passionate when it came to sex as she was in general. She'd slid down onto him and gone straight to forceful and intense rocking. and had not let up since. If this was how she wanted to work off her anger and aggression, he was more than happy to be the outlet on which she unleashed it. And if Bakugo's rudeness was the reason she'd gotten worked up enough to need this, he felt like he owed Kacchan a great big thank you.

Burnin kept riding him harder and harder as she got closer to the end, and she wasn't shy about letting him know how close she was. She moaned and groaned vocally, making him extremely thankful that everyone else was out of the office at the moment.

"Just a little more, Midoriya!" she grunted. "Just hang on for a little bit more!"

Izuku screwed up his face in concentration. The need to cum had been building up in his balls for several minutes now and was almost unbearable at this point, but if she needed a bit more time, he would fight back his pleasure with all his might.

He held on just long enough to hear Burnin shout and see her body writhe as her orgasm hit, and then gasped and gave up the fight. There was no need for him to hold back now, so he surrendered to the pleasure. His hips jerked up off of the table, instinctively driving his cock deeper inside of Burnin's pussy as he filled her with his seed.

The heat died down as quickly as it had risen. Burnin's body relaxed on top of his after her orgasm faded, and the annoyed look she'd worn when she marched into the room had been replaced by a satisfied smile.

"Fuck, I've needed that for weeks," she said, sighing as she rolled off of the table and got back to her feet. "Thanks, Midoriya. I owe you one! Can I count on you to help me out again the next time Bakugo pisses me off?"

"I'll be here," Izuku said as he got off of the table and wiped himself off with a tissue. And on the off chance Kacchan actually behaved himself for a change, Izuku might just have to find a way to set him off. Considering Izuku breathing in his general direction generally seemed to be enough to accomplish that, he had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time Burnin needed Izuku's help.

Chapter 183: A Scavenger Party (Railgun)

Summary:

Scavenger decides to unwind together after their mission to recover the Doppelganger. (Seike/Yakumaru/Naru/Leader)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, bukkake

Chapter Text

Scavenger’s mission to recover the Doppelganger hadn’t gone entirely according to plan. They didn’t get paid at the end of the job as their contractor went out of business, which wasn’t ideal. But they’d helped Misaka Mikoto and completed their mission, and more importantly they’d gotten their rank restored. That was cause enough to celebrate, or at least to relax and unwind as a team. And Scavenger knew how to unwind as a team.

For Seike, one of the biggest benefits of being the only boy on the team (a boy who was perfectly comfortable and convincing when dressing as a girl, but a boy nevertheless) was that all three girls turned to him for help unwinding.

Naru was up first, and he happily fucked the maid/bunny while she was on all fours. It was a shame that she only wore a little bunny tail on the back rather than a full-fledged tail he could pull on, but rubbing her thigh-highs and fucking her so hard that her frilly maid headband fell off of her head was good enough for him. He didn’t give her time to pick it up or put it back on, because she continued to get rocked and jostled by his thrusts until he came inside of her.

Yakumaru came next, moving onto her back and wrapping her arms and legs around him while he thrust into her. Seike lamented the fact that she kept her big brown cap on, because she had great hair when it wasn’t being covered up. But he didn’t try to force it off, as he well understood the desire to dress in a way that concealed your true nature. And besides, the only thing she currently wore aside from that hat was her utility belt. Her pretty face might be hidden, but he could admire and run his hands all over her sexy body while he slid his cock back and forth inside of her tight heat. She, too, received a creampie at the end.

Leader went last, and in her case he was the one who got on his back and allowed her to do the moving. She bounced on his cock happily, and even if she kept her flu mask on and it covered her mouth, he could hear her gasping with pleasure as she drove her small body up and down on him. She’d taken off everything but her mask, and her backpack was down on the floor next to them. He didn’t pay any attention to her usual accessory though, because he was far too busy palming and squeezing her small butt and watching her modest chest jiggle slightly as she rode him. Where he finished wasn’t left up to him with her, but she did what he wanted her to anyway. She continued to ride his cock until she came and tightened around it, and her tight pussy milked him of his seed.

He would have been satisfied to leave it there, but the girls of Scavenger had other ideas. Leader would not take no for an answer, and when she had both Yakumaru and Naru kneel next to her in front of him while she stroked his cock, what choice did he have but to get hard once again?

Even if he’d already cum three times, he had his three sexy female teammates kneeling in front of him, most of them in at least some state of undress. All of them were staring up at him, waiting for one more load. And at the center of it all was their Leader.

“Come on, Seike!” she encouraged him. Her hand moved faster on him, stroking him firmly while her other hand reached down to play with his balls. “Give it to us!” He sighed, feeling himself being worked up quickly by his Leader’s soft, cool hand gliding along his cock. She’d already gotten him hard again even after all he’d been through, and now she was going to get him off.

She removed her hand from his balls long enough to reach up and remove her protective mask, presenting her full face to him. “Give it to us all!” she shouted. “Show us how much you have left! Let’s see if you can give all three of us a facial at the same time!”

Her hand went right back to his balls to aid in the pleasure, and between her soft hands, her demanding words and the three pretty faces staring up at him expectantly, Seike groaned in defeat. His cock twitched in Leader’s hand moments before it began to erupt, and the two other girls leaned their heads in closer against hers to make for an easier target.

Seike felt a moment of worry that he might not have enough left to be able to hit all three of them after already cumming three times, but he needn’t have worried. He emptied his balls, and he’d still been able to produce enough to give all three girls plenty. Yakumaru caught a bunch on her forehead and up onto her cap, while Naru took the brunt of hers on the cheek and around the skull tattoo under her left eye. As for Leader, she’d gotten the bulk of his load, and she’d taken it on her nose and running down to her lips and chin. Much of the portion of her face that was ordinarily covered by her mask was now covered in his semen, but this didn’t seem to bother her. She just smiled up at him while Yakumaru and Naru leaned in to lick his cock clean.

“Well done, Scavenger!” Leader said. “Let’s look forward to the next one!”   

Chapter 184: Ruri's Experiment (Dr. Stone)

Summary:

After Senku cures her, Ruri tests her newfound strength and enjoys new experiences with a stone statue. (Ruri/Stone Statue)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Human/…uh, petrified human sex?

Chapter Text

Ruri sighed happily as she walked around. After having been cursed by a frail and sickly body, feeling the sun beating down on her, seeing the open sky and the sounds of animals and nature all around her was a gift she treasured. She vowed never to take her newfound good health for granted, and she owed it all to Senku and the power of science.

Her ex-husband (at the end of a marriage that had lasted for all of a handful of seconds) had encouraged her to make the most of her health by getting out and exploring Ishigami Village and beyond, so that's what she was doing. She hadn't gone far of course; it would only take her a few minutes of walking to return to the village that had been her home for all of her life. But even going this far was a delight for Ruri, who had never expected to be granted such freedom. She had so many things to see, and so many experiences she'd missed out on. Science had given her the opportunity to do so, and now she was determined to make up for lost time.

She was so focused on admiring the sky and examining unfamiliar sights that she tripped and nearly fell flat on her face. After she recovered her balance and shook off her embarrassment, she looked down at the ground to see what she'd almost tripped over. What she saw was a prone stone statue staring back up at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" she said, her manners leading her to apologize even to a stone statue. "I'm just new to all of this, and I got so excited that I didn't watch where I was going! I'm trying to take it all in, and make up for the time I've missed out on. There's just so much that I haven't.."

She trailed off as her eyes happened to look away from the stone statue's face and down lower on its body. Despite leading a rather sheltered life thanks to her condition, Ruri knew all about the differences in male and female anatomy. She'd never been in a healthy enough state to experiment with those differences like most of the other girls her age in the village had done by now, but she knew what she was looking at. And she also knew that the size of this particular male's reproductive organ was very impressive compared to the expected average.

Ruri blushed, but she could not take her eyes off of her find. For years she'd wondered what it might be like to experience so many different things, and sexual activities had obviously been part of that. Now, for the first time in her life, she was actually healthy enough to engage in those kinds of activities.

"But I can't do anything about it," she said out loud. "Not yet at least. Not here."

Or could she? Senku had encouraged her to explore, and to test the health and strength of her rejuvenated body. Wouldn't this qualify?

She bit her lip and stared at the large stone penis, her decency at war with her curiosity.

-- 

Curiosity, and years of pent-up sexual desires, won out in the end. And Ruri couldn't be happier about it. This felt too good for her to feel too guilty about borrowing this stone statue's penis to test her new body out, or even to worry about the possibility of someone stumbling on her stripping out of her clothes, mounting the statue and lowering her hips until its dick went inside of her previously virgin pussy.

Her body was holding up well. Previously it would have given out on her long before she approached this kind of physical exertion, but she'd been bouncing up and down on the stone penis for several minutes now without any problems.

Now Ruri understood why the other village girls were so obsessed with this act, and with finding a man who could satisfy their needs. The feeling of the stone cock moving around inside of her as she rode it was unlike anything Ruri had ever felt, and none of the village's 100 Tales could have prepared her for it.

She tested out many different motions. For a while she bounced straight up and down, but then she leaned her body back, rested her hands on the statue's thighs and rocked her hips for a different angle and depth of penetration. Then she tried moving her hips in a circle, and after a few minutes of that she leaned straight forward and humped hard.

No matter what she did, no matter what she tried, it all felt amazing. She wondered what it might feel like if she was riding something other than a stone statue. What if the dick underneath her belonged to a man who could move with her? It was an interesting thought, and something she would have to explore some other time once she found a willing partner. Senku was out; he'd shown no interest even though he'd actually been her husband, if only for a few seconds. But Chrome seemed like he might like to be underneath her and help her explore all the wonderful things she could do with her newfound strength.

That could wait for later though. For now Ruri continued to experiment with the stone statue that was underneath her, and her wonderful experiment continued until the pleasure burst out of her. Ruri threw a hand over her mouth to muffle her pleasured screams as her orgasm hit her. Her body shook and her eyes widened in shock at the intensity of what she was feeling.

It was amazing! And she was hooked. She needed more of this. She needed it as soon as she could get it.

"Thank you for letting me borrow your penis, Mr. Statue!" she called as she got up and pulled her clothing back in place. "Maybe we can do it again once Senku revives you."

--

The man in the statue had possessed only a limited consciousness for untold years now, but he knew two things:

Something amazing had just happened. And if he ever got control of his body back, he wanted more of it.

Chapter 185: Ginny's Surprise (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Ginny, intent on surprising Harry, is the one surprised instead at just who is sharing her husband's bed. After some coaxing, she decides not to curse them both but to join the insanity. (Harry/Ginny/Lily Evans Potter)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Parent/child incest, cheating

Chapter Text

Ginny smiled as she quietly walked up the stairs of the home she shared with Harry. Quidditch practice had let out early today because their keeper got hurt (nothing serious, but enough for the captain to decide it was a good time to stop.) She hadn't communicated with her husband ahead of time to let him know she would be home early though. She wanted to surprise him. She grinned to herself as she reached the top of the stairs, turned and put her hand on the doorknob of their closed bedroom door.

"I can't wait to see the surprise on your face," she whispered to herself. Then she opened the door.

There was definitely a surprised look on someone's face when the door opened, but it was Ginny rather than Harry who was in for the biggest shock of her entire life. Harry was in their bedroom as she'd expected him to be, but he wasn't alone. Seeing him in bed with any other woman would have surely sent Ginny into a rage far beyond the mere Bat-Bogey Hexes she'd used to fire at her brothers when they annoyed her. But it was the identity of the person Harry was cheating on her with that left Ginny too shocked to even move, much less draw her wand.

It wasn't just anyone sucking Harry's cock. It was Lily Potter, his own mother, whose long red hair bobbed as she did what looked to be quite an impressive job of taking his cock all the way down her throat, something that Ginny knew from experience was no simple feat with a cock like Harry's. But there was no time for her to be impressed with Lily's performance. She was far too busy staring dumbly at the incestuous activities taking place in her own bedroom.

Harry noticed her first, but seemed too numbed from the pleasure to care as much as he should've. Even Lily didn't seem bothered when she noticed Ginny standing in the doorway watching her blow her son. She pulled her mouth off of his cock, yes, but she continued to stroke him even as she spoke.

"Sorry, Ginny, but I couldn't help myself," Lily said, grinning at her. "You should understand that better than anyone! You know how wonderful Harry's cock is!"

"But you're his mother," Ginny whispered. She wanted to scream, but lacked the strength to do so.

"Yes, and you're his wife," Lily said while fondling his balls. "We're the two most important people in Harry's life, and the people who love him most. Neither of us could stay away from him if we tried. I can't even though he's my son, and you won't be able to even after what you've found out today. Tell me I'm wrong."

Ginny wanted to do so. She truly did. But when she opened her mouth, she found that she could not.

"Join me, Ginny," Lily said softly, and Ginny gasped at the absurdity of what she was saying. "Let's worship his cock together. Let's become closer than ever, the three of us." Ginny stared at her, open-mouthed and stunned, waiting for the joke. But it never came.

"Please, Gin," Harry said, using the quiet, almost shy voice he used whenever he was trying to sweet talk her into something. "I'm sorry I hid this from you, but she's right. I can't stay away from her either. Or from you. I need you both in my life, and in my bed. So please, come in here and join us."

Two sets of gorgeous green eyes stared at Ginny, imploring her to forget about all of the reasons she should be furious, to not draw her wand and curse them both, but instead to climb into bed with them. Ginny's answer should have been clear.

--

Why had Ginny not grabbed Lily by her hair, tossed her out on her arse and then pointed her wand at her husband? Because ultimately, she understood. They were both right; she couldn't stay away either.

So she hadn't reacted with anger, but instead had taken Lily up on her offer. She'd climbed into her bed, and Lily had made room so they could both get in between Harry's spread legs and put their mouths to work.

They hadn't spoken about how they were going to approach this tandem blowjob. Lily had simply lowered her head and gone for her son's balls without a word. Maybe she was taking up the 'dirty work' for herself and leaving the prime position to Ginny as a peace offering. Or maybe she was just a lewd woman who would prefer to lick, kiss and suck on Harry's balls instead.

Whatever the case, Ginny hadn't passed up on the chance to take Harry's cock between her lips and get to sucking. She loved sucking her husband's cock; she loved showing how deep she could take him and listening to his moans as she did so. And the moans today were more powerful and more rewarding than they'd ever been. She knew that wasn't all her doing though. Even though she was blowing him as well as she ever had, this time she had the bonus of another redhead assisting her by slurping away on his balls. When Ginny listened to the impact of their teamwork on Harry, it was hard for her to see anything but the positives in all of this.

Harry came faster than he had since their earliest days together, before he'd built up his stamina. He groaned helplessly, and his left hand grabbed onto Ginny's hair as he filled her mouth with his seed. His right hand, meanwhile, reached down to pat his mother on the head.

"That was as great as I thought it would be," Lily said after pulling off of Harry's balls. "Ginny, thank you so much for--"

Ginny, now fully drawn into the insanity, shut her up by wrapping her arms around her neck and kissing her on the lips, sharing the load with her mother-in-law. They'd both earned it, after all.

Chapter 186: Jaune's Two for One: Yang (RWBY)

Summary:

With Neo having been seen to by Jaune, now it’s Yang’s turn. (Jaune/Yang/Neo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cowgirl, rimming

Chapter Text

Yang had been given the opportunity to climb aboard his cock and take it for a ride, and she took it just as Jaune had known she would. She’d waited her turn while Neo received his anal attention, but now the spotlight was hers. She straddled him, lined him up and sank down onto his cock with glee, and laughed with a wide, happy smile on her face as she began to bounce on him.

Jaune could have left it there, but he wanted to get Neo involved in the fun some more. “Neo, I would hate to let a perfectly good anal creampie go to waste. Get up and present your ass so Yang can lick you clean.”

Neo did as asked, not that there was any doubt of that since it was coming from her dom. She squatted somewhat awkwardly so she could get into a position where Yang could rim her while also riding his cock, and it was surely made even more awkward and tested her further since she was sore and fatigued from the rough anal sex she’d just been on the receiving end of. But she did it regardless.

Yang also did what was asked of her, even though it required some changes on her part as well. She couldn’t bounce up and down on his cock with the same energy and aggressive force that she had before she’d been tasked with licking the cum out of Neo’s ass, but she adjusted to it pretty well all things considered. She switched from the up and down bouncing she’d been doing at the start of it and instead began to rock her hips back and forth, grinding on his cock while she buried her face between Neo’s ass cheeks and licked up all the cum he’d left inside of her.

“I’m impressed,” Jaune told her. “But there’s always room for improvement, of course.” In order to help her do so, he brought his hands up to her breasts and grabbed her nipples. He twisted and pulled on them with his fingers, knowing that it would motivate her to go even faster and rock even harder on him.

Sure enough, Yang did not shy away because he was tugging on her nipples. She only threw herself more fully and completely into both her riding of Jaune’s cock and her licking of Neo’s ass. The golden-haired Huntress attacked both head-on, which was to be expected from a woman like her. She was no less the adventuress now than she’d been before. Her spirit had not been taken away from her when she became Jaune’s sub. She’d merely redirected it, using it to fuel her passions and drive her on as she submitted and enjoyed every second of it.

She enjoyed every second of it now as well, that much was clear. It was clear in how she rocked her hips on Jaune’s cock, and it was clear in how she moaned while licking his cum out of Neo’s ass. She’d come a long way, Yang, and even if neither she nor Jaune would have ever really expected the dynamics of their relationship to become what they had, he knew she enjoyed it all just as much as he did.

And that was not an easy mark to clear, because there were few things in Jaune’s life that he looked forward to more than having his cock inside of Yang’s pussy. Feeling her move on him now was as great as it always was, and despite having only recently cum in Neo’s ass he soon felt the pleasure building up from within. With each insistent and pleasurable rock of her hips, Yang brought him closer and closer to his second load of the night. And Jaune did not hold back. He simply continued to tug on her nipples, encouraging her to keep it up and not caring that by doing so he was speeding up his own end. He wasn’t looking for a marathon here, but for something brief, heated and passionate.

And it was certainly all of that. Yang had been on her rough ride for a relatively short amount of time when she squirmed her hips and her pussy tightened around him in the way that he had learned could only mean she was in the throes of orgasm. That was all that Jaune could take. He grunted and came inside of Yang, pumping plenty of cum into her pussy even after filling Neo’s ass earlier.

She didn’t look like she was in the mood to stop just because he’d cum, but he needed a few minutes to recover. Luckily there was another way for her to get what she needed while waiting for him.

“Neo, be a good girl and return the favor for Yang,” he said. Yang’s lilac eyes opened wide and she smiled from ear to ear as she got off of him, rolled onto her back and spread her legs. Neo, having had all of his cum licked out of her ass, crawled between Yang’s legs, lowered her head and began to lick the fresh load out of her pussy.

Jaune needed some time to recover, but with something like that to watch the process would probably speed up considerably.

Chapter 187: Relaxing with Ragdoll (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Ragdoll’s idea on how to help Mandalay relax is unconventional and surprising, but effective. (Mandalay/Ragdoll)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femslash

Chapter Text

Mandalay hadn’t expected this.

She was used to following the guidance and advice of her teammate Ragdoll. That was something that had happened naturally. When you had a teammate with a quirk like Ragdoll’s search, a teammate who you’d come to rely on to lead you where you needed to go, it was only logical that over time you would come to trust their words and follow their advice in other situations unrelated to hero work. So when Ragdoll had said that Mandalay was overly stressed by their recent workload and offered to help her relax, Shino had nodded and followed her teammate into her bedroom readily enough.

But when Tomoko offered to help her relax, she’d been expecting they’d play a fun game or something, or she would pour her a stiff drink and let her vent about the most recent mission and Kota’s stubbornness. At most, she thought Ragdoll might offer to give her a back rub or something. But this?

Mandalay had taken a seat on Ragdoll’s bed when asked. She’d been surprised when her green-haired teammate asked her to spread her legs, but she’d still done it. Her first real indication that this was not going to be at all like she’d expected came when Ragdoll got down on her knees on the floor. She’d been stunned, but had convinced herself that she was misinterpreting her friend’s true aim.

Any possibility of this being a mere misunderstanding had been dispelled once Tomoko reached underneath the skirt of Mandalay’s hero costume and pulled her panties off. After she got them down over her boots and off her body completely, Shino finally spoke up.

“What are you doing, Tomoko?” she asked, waiting for sanity to be restored.

“I’m helping you relax, silly,” Tomoko said. “You’ve been so stressed out lately, and I know your lack of luck with guys is part of it. You need a good orgasm, and I’m going to give it to you.” Then she brought her face between Shino’s legs and began to lick her.

Ragdoll was shocked. Her friend had never given even the slightest indication of having any interest in doing something like this with her. Was she doing this because she’d harbored some secret crush on her, or did she really just want to help her relax?

Whatever might have been motivating Ragdoll to lick her, she was doing an excellent job of it. She didn’t know if Tomoko had ever licked a girl before or not, but it was hard to believe this could be her first time giving cunnilingus with how well she was doing it. Her tongue slid inside of Ragdoll’s pussy and wiggled around just the way she liked it, and she pressed the pinky finger of one of her oversized cat gloves against her clit and rubbed. Between the tongue in her pussy and the pressure on her clit, Tomoko was playing her body exactly how she liked it. It made Shino wonder if they’d ever talked about their likes and dislikes before, because this was playing straight into what she liked best.

Between Ragdoll’s tongue and finger, not to mention the pressure she’d been under lately and the lack of romantic success that Tomoko had accurately brought up, Mandalay quickly forgot about her shock and whatever unease had been there about having her friend go down on her. It felt too good for her to worry about why Ragdoll was doing this or what it meant for their future. So she didn’t. She just sat back on Ragdoll’s bed, relaxed and allowed her teammate to take care of her.

Ragdoll succeeded in her effort to relax her, without a doubt. After a few minutes of licking and rubbing, Mandalay was moaning and squirming as the pleasure mounted. It had been way too damn long since she’d had anything but her fingers or toys to get herself off with, and her fellow Pussycat was doing an incredible job of scratching an itch that had been going neglected for months on end.

“Oh!” she moaned. If she hadn’t been wearing her gloves she probably would have pulled her hair. As it was, she just planted her gloves on the bed behind her for balance. “Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes!

Her hips bucked upwards of their own volition, rocking against Ragdoll’s face and making it harder on her to keep up. But Tomoko was up to the challenge. She kept giving her that same pleasure right up to and through an orgasm that had been months in the making for Shino. In the process she squirted almost violently, catching Tomoko in the face with an intensity that surprised her and made her jerk her head back. But Shino didn’t care and didn’t even notice. She was lost fully in the moment, and what happened around her meant nothing.

The next thing she was aware of after the pleasure finally died down was a pair of gloved hands rubbing her boots. Shino was surprised to note that her boots had somehow gotten wet over the course of her orgasm, though she had been so lost in her own world that she didn’t know whether her leg had been bent at a certain angle or if perhaps it had transferred from Tomoko and onto her.

“Are you feeling more relaxed now?” Ragdoll asked her while she wiped at her boots.

“That’s one way to put it,” she said, laughing. She was still a little confused about why her teammate had decided to do this, and now why she was cleaning her boots and simultaneously getting her own gloves dirty. But she wouldn’t question it. Not when it felt that good.

Chapter 188: One on One with Rita (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Rita Skeeter enjoys her one on one interview with Harry. (Rita/Harry)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, blowjob

Chapter Text

"This is much better, don't you think, Harry? The other champions are interesting in their own right, but you're the real story. I'm so glad you agreed to talk to me one on one. We can get to know each other so much better like this." It had really been less him agreeing and more her dragging him along into a room, but Rita had never had any problem overlooking inconvenient details.

"Err…" Harry clearly didn't know what to say. It was a good thing that she had her Quick Quotes Quill working for her, because a collection of 'ums' and 'ers' would not have made for a compelling article. The Prophet paid her handsomely for a reason though. They would get their cover story, and they would sell papers. As for Rita, she was interested in getting a little something more.

She sat back in her chair and crossed her legs slowly, and smiled when Harry's eyes went to her bare legs. It was not the first time she'd noticed him taking her in, and once she'd noticed she had continued to tease him. As much as she loved the power she wielded with her quill, the power to shape public perception and make good galleons doing so, the power of a woman tempting a man with her body had always offered her an even bigger thrill. And seeing the Boy-Who-Lived himself gawking had her very interested in seeing how far she could push him.

"You've been such a wonderful and accommodating interview, Harry," she said as she got up out of her seat. She walked over towards him slowly, and when she reached him she reached out and placed her hand on his shoulder. He stared down at it with wide eyes. "I'd like to thank you, and I'd like to leave this room feeling like we've gotten even closer and know each other better." She would also like to sink her claws into him and set up easier future access to perhaps the most famous person in the country, but she kept that little motivation to herself.

"Would you like that, Harry?" she asked. "Would you like to get even closer with me?" She ran her hand along his shoulder slowly, and then dipped it into the collar of his robes.

"Umm…"

"Eloquent as ever," she said with a smile. "Since words seem to have escaped you, how about this? If you would like for me to stop, just shake your head. If, on the other hand, you would like to get closer to me, give me a nod."

--

He might have lost his ability to speak, but Harry had given her a nod. It was a very slight nod, barely even perceptible, but it was all Rita had needed. This handsome and famous young man was all hers.

His nod had led to Rita's own head moving up and down, only in a very different fashion. She'd been delighted when she got Harry undressed and pulled his cock out. She would have had fun regardless. Much like the Quick Quotes Quill could turn even a monosyllabic interviewee into an engaging subject, she would have created a good time for herself with Harry. But his cock was tremendous, and she'd told him as much. She'd delighted in his embarrassed blush nearly as much as she enjoyed his cock itself.

Nearly as much, though; that had to be stressed. There were few things in the world that Rita enjoyed more than sucking a nice big cock, and Harry presented a wonderful chance for her to show her skills and have fun. She happily thanked him for his time, sliding her lips down his cock, flicking her tongue around the tip and even leaving some bright red lipstick on his balls as she showed him that she was ready and willing to pull out all the stops.

She took great pride in her oral talent, and she loved seeing the pleasure she gave to her partners. The look of shock on Harry's face made her strongly suspect that he had very little if any experience with blowjobs, and certainly was not used to the level of skill with which Rita was slurping on his cock. The barely legal witches of his age group had no hope of comparing to an experienced woman like Rita, and she was happy to show Harry what a real woman could do. She bobbed her head smoothly on his cock and played with his balls, and when he started to grunt and squirm in his chair in an obvious sign that he was about to burst.

Rita did not shy away. She knew what was coming, and she was ready for it. When Harry came inside of her mouth with a groan, Rita just stared up at him and stroked his shaft, ensuring that she got everything that he had to give her. When she was sure he was done, she pulled her lips off of his cock and held her mouth open. She waited for Harry's vision to clear, and once he was focused on her and saw his cum sitting on her tongue, she made a show of swallowing it. He goggled at her, as if he still wasn't sure any of this had actually happened.

"Thank you for the treat, Harry!" she said, smacking her lips together and then licking around her mouth. "And thank you for the interview as well! I look forward to coming back after the First Task to talk with you again!"

Chapter 189: Fleur's New Man (Harry Potter)

Summary:

After years of unsatisfying marriage, Fleur decides to seek excitement in the arms of the handsome new neighbor. (Fleur/OMC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, interracial sex

Chapter Text

Fleur Weasley approached the front door of her new neighbor with all of the determination of a veela on the prowl. Despite her status as a married woman, it was an accurate description.

She and Bill had been married for several years now. She'd liked him, but she had not been prepared for just how prudish Molly had raised him to be. She liked adventure and spontaneity; she had imagined spending her married life getting fucked in every room and on every surface in her home, and even outside of it on occasion. But William flatly refused to take her anywhere but in their bed with the lights off, and wouldn't dream of doing it if anyone else happened to be in the house. And even if all of those circumstances were lined up, she still struggled to get him to sleep with her more than once a month. He didn't seem to realize how lucky he was to be married to a woman as beautiful as her, and he also didn't understand how unhappy she was with their sex life.

Her life outside the bedroom was equally boring. Goblins had some archaic rule about spouses not being able to work together at Gringotts, so she'd had to leave her job when they got married. And Bill seemed to view his parents as the ideal marriage; he wanted to be the sole provider and did not want his wife to work at all. Fleur, a witch formidable enough to be chosen as a triwizard participant, had been reduced to pottering around her house bored out of her skull. She'd never imagined her life turning out so boring, and she was in desperate need of excitement.

That was why she knocked on the front door now, and put on her most dazzling smile as her new neighbor answered the door. She'd noticed him moving boxes into his house over the last couple of days, and he'd caught her interest immediately. He was a handsome, muscular young man. He also represented something new for Fleur, in more ways than one.

"Hello!" she said as he answered the door. He looked even more handsome from up close, and she could see his muscular arms with his sleeves pulled back. Her desire to inject some excitement into her life solidified even more when she saw him. "I'm Fleur, your new neighbor, and I brought you some housewarming gifts!"

She held up a bottle of wine in one hand and a sweet cake she'd baked in the other, but the true housewarming gift she wanted to give him was herself. She wanted to give him the pleasure of her body, a pleasure that her husband did not appreciate, and at the same time she wanted to give herself the excitement her life had lacked for years.

He looked stunned by her beauty. She noticed his eyes check her out in the little blue sundress she'd put on before he forced himself to make eye contact again, and she could see the obvious lust there. As soon as she saw that, she knew he would be receptive to her advances. If he let her in that door, it was all over. She would be getting what she needed from him before she walked back to her house.

"Please, come in," he said. He stepped back to let her in, and she smiled to herself.

Time for some excitement.

--

Fleur moaned as her new lover squeezed her breasts. She cooed in appreciation, loving everything he was doing for her. She loved how he touched her, she loved the contrast in her light skin with his dark as he groped and shagged her, and she loved how unrestrained he was. After years of the most boring sexual routines and requirements imaginable with her husband, it had been thrilling to be with a man who could not wait to take her.

As soon as she'd made her intentions clear, he had moved swiftly. He moved the partially-eaten cake out of the way, yanked her sundress up above her head, picked her up and threw her down on top of his kitchen table. She'd worn nothing underneath it in anticipation of that very moment, so he'd just needed to remove his trousers and underwear and then they were ready to go.

She'd gasped in surprise and delight when she saw his cock harden before her eyes. Fleur had heard certain stereotypes about the physical endowments of different ethnicities. While she wouldn't presume to guess how much of it was fact and how much of it was anecdotal, it was undoubtedly true that her new lover had a much bigger cock than her husband.

Even better, he knew how to use that cock. He'd lined himself up, slid in and immediately began to fuck her hard. He fucked her so roughly that her body slid around on the table, and Fleur moaned happily at his intensity. After years of perfunctory and unsatisfying sex, having a man throw her down and fuck her so wildly was like entering a whole new world for Fleur.

This was what she'd needed all along; this was what had been missing in her life. With every balls-deep thrust of that long, thick cock into her tight body, she knew that she'd found what she was looking for. She also knew that this was not going to be a one time thing. Part of her had thought she might be satisfied after a single fuck that got it all out of her system, but she knew better now. There was no way she could turn back from this sort of pleasure.

Her orgasm, the most intense she'd had in her life, only sealed her fate. And as he pulled his cock out of her and sprayed his thick seed on her belly, she already began to envision all of the different ways she and her new neighbor could give each other what they needed,

"Welcome to the neighborhood," she panted, grinning up at him.

Chapter 190: Kitana's Bloodless Koup: Acceptance (Mortal Kombat)

Summary:

Kitana no longer cares about her coup. Now she wants to secure her future. (Shao Kahn/Kitana)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Breeding, dom/sub, rough sex

Chapter Text

Kitana would not stand for this any longer.

Lately Shao Kahn, her emperor, had been favoring Jade with plenty of his attention. When she'd first returned to his side and put forth her plan to get close to him, this might have been to her advantage. Having a bit less attention on her while remaining close to him could have been greatly beneficial if she'd still had that same resistance, that same desire to sabotage his rule and bring him down.

But her time back at Shao Kahn's side, or more accurately beneath him, had changed Kitana's perspective radically. Taking him down no longer seemed like such a worthy goal. When she watched him bounce Jade on his cock and when she listened to the moans that slut let out, the moans that should have been hers, her logic fled her. All she wanted to do was show her emperor that she was the one most suited to be at his side, and to be mounted on his cock.

That was her entire goal tonight as she snuck into his room. Not so long ago, him letting his guard down enough for her to have the freedom to sneak in like this would have been just the sort of opportunity she'd been waiting for. This would have been when she drew a hidden dagger and attempted to plunge it into his neck while he was sleeping.

Instead, Kitana crawled into his bed completely nude, took his cock between her lips and began to suck on it. She wasn't sucking him out of self-preservation anymore. She had nothing to gain out of this, other than earning his approval and showing him that no one could suck him or fuck him like she could. His attention wasn't on her this time, but she slurped on his massive dick and squeezed his balls in order to capture that attention once again.

Shao Kahn woke with his cock down her throat. She didn't see his eyes open because she was too busy staring straight ahead and focusing on the important task she'd given herself, but she knew she'd gotten his attention when she heard his deep rumbling laughter.

"You couldn't get enough, could you?" he asked, obviously amused. His hand ran through her dark hair as she continued to show her determination in taking his enormous cock down her throat. "Tell me, what brought this on? Why have I been roused with my cock in your throat?"

Kitana finally pulled her mouth off of him so she could answer. "Forgive me, my emperor. But I wanted to show you that no one can service you like I can."

He laughed again. "And would this have something to do with all of the attention your dear friend Jade has received lately?"

"Yes," she said, admitting the truth readily. "She cannot serve you like I can. Forgive me for disturbing your sleep, but I needed to remind you of my use."

"You are forgiven," he said. "But since you have woken me, I hope you're prepared to be used."

"Yes, my emperor!" she said enthusiastically. "Please, use me! Use me however you want!"

Shao Kahn took her up on that. He pulled her up, flipped her over onto her stomach and immediately thrust his cock deep inside of her. She groaned, just before he pushed down on the back of her head and pressed her face into the pillow.

There she remained, on her belly and having her cries muffled by his pillow as he fucked her brutally. His cock pushed in so deep, and his hips smacked against her ass as he took her. It was an unyielding pace, and getting fucked like this by a cock this large would have broken most women. But Kitana had had plenty of time to get used to Shao Kahn fucking her this hard, and it was not something she feared. It wasn't even something she just tolerated anymore. Now it was something she could not get enough of.

Feeling his powerful body slam into hers and drive her much smaller frame into the bed made her feel nothing but joy, and having his huge cock fill her felt so right. This was where she belonged. Her place was not trying to sabotage him. Her place was beneath him, being manhandled and fucked as roughly as he was able.

She was so happy to be here and to have his attention on her again that she screamed out in orgasm after just a few minutes of rough fucking. Even though the pillow smothered it for the most part, she was so loud in her euphoria that he still heard it.

"Listen to you moan," he said. "You really are a devoted servant, aren't you? How would you like to be bred by your emperor, Kitana?"

She sobbed and screamed yes into the pillow, though she doubted it was distinct enough for him to make out. It wasn't like it mattered though, because he was going to claim her as he wanted either way. He fucked her even harder, and several minutes later he held himself fully buried inside of her as he came. His balls pressed against her ass cheeks as his seed rushed into her, and Kitana sobbed with exhausted joy. This was perfect. She was right where she was supposed to be, and something deep inside of her was utterly convinced that her emperor was impregnating her at that very moment.

"You have proven your point," he said. "Jade is a worthy servant, but I shall not overlook you again. You have adjusted to your new life well."

Kitana smiled into her pillow. Her coup was long forgotten, and she was far happier to embrace her permanent spot as the top servant for her strong, virile emperor.

Chapter 191: Tracey's Curiosity (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry catches Tracey snooping in Daphne's Pensieve memories, and then brings those erotic memories to life. (Harry/Tracey, Harry/Daphne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex, bondage, choking, dom/sub, anal sex

Chapter Text

Tracey blushed, feeling the need to fan herself as she stepped out of the Pensieve. She knew she shouldn't have snooped, but hearing Daphne say she stored these kinds of memories in it had presented too great a temptation when she left it out instead of locking it up like she usually did.

She had not been prepared for what she'd seen in the memory. She'd watched as Harry Potter bound, whipped (in the most erotic fashion possible), choked, slapped and finally brutally shagged her best friend. Daphne's orgasms had looked and sounded unbelievably good; so good that she'd literally passed out after screaming his name.

Back in the present, she came back to Harry staring at her angrily. "Uh, ah, sorry, Harry!" she said frantically, the memory of his erotic dominance still strong. He just smirked.

"Did you like what you saw, slut?" he asked. Her eyes widened as he pressed against her. "You're a masochistic slut too, huh? You want the same thing as your best friend."

"You can't!" she gasped out. "I'm seeing someone!" He didn't seem to care. His fingers brushed her bare thigh just underneath her skirt, and she moaned and far too readily accepted him pushing her to her knees. She had a feeling he would have backed off if she'd seriously insisted, but after what she'd just seen she was too horny and too in awe of this man to back away now that he'd taken charge.

She goggled at his cock for a moment before he slid it into her mouth and gave her an aggressive throatfucking, making her gag around his cock. Tracey had sucked a few cocks in her lifetime, but she'd never had anyone use her like this. He forced his cock down her throat repeatedly and held her down for as long as he wished. He clearly could not have cared less about her comfort. His hips thrust forward, his balls smacked against her chin and she got drool and saliva all over her face. She was a mess, and he added to that mess even more when he pulled her head back and gave her a faceful of cum.

She shook her head, dizzy and sticky, but he was only just beginning. He grabbed her by the throat, bound her hands and thrust into her from behind.

Tracey thought she had some experience with rough sex, but she now discovered how little she actually knew. Harry kept both hands around her throat while he speared her with his cock relentlessly, and she tried to scream as her body was brought to highs she'd never known. After fucking her to the three knee-buckling orgasms she could ever recall having, Harry finally tossed her down onto his bed, something she did not even think of resisting.

She blinked as Daphne walked into the room, smirking. "I told you it would work," she said. "I got her curious with my little tidbits, and of course she took the bait when I left the Pensieve out. She's always had very little sense of self-preservation."

Tracey's eyes widened. "You set me up?" she said as she struggled to catch her breath as well as her bearings.

"Of course I did," Daphne said unapologetically. "You're ours now, Trace. If you want to get fucked like that again, you're going to break up with whoever this month's idiot was."

Tracey just moaned and nodded. Daphne knew her too well; she knew she would be too curious to pass up the unlocked Pensieve, and she knew that exposure to a fuck like that would break her will in an instant.

"Good girl," Daphne said. Harry showed that he was no more gentle with his girlfriend than he'd just been with her, because he shoved Daphne down onto the bed so she and Tracey were face to face. Daphne's blue eyes went wide and she cried out desperately as Harry put his hands on her hips and shoved his cock into her arse. Tracey shook her head in disbelief. She now knew from experience how Harry's big cock felt while fucking her throat or pounding into her cunt. She couldn't even imagine how Daphne felt taking it in her arse so roughly!

"Oh, fuck!" the blonde moaned. "Oh, Tracey, it hurts so much!" Tracey had no problem believing that. She would have been shocked if that wasn't the case. "But it feels so good too! I can't get enough of it when he just throws me down and takes my arse like this!:

Tracey watched with wonder. It seemed impossible that any woman could find such pleasure in being buggered so roughly, especially by a cock as large as Harry's. But she could tell that Daphne was not putting on an act. Daphne knew her well, but she could say the same. She could tell that Daphne truly enjoyed having Harry bugger her like this, in all its brutal beauty.

And as Tracey watched and listened to Daphne finding such bliss in Harry's cock driving into her bum and claiming her, she shivered at the thought of getting the same treatment. Daphne had said she was theirs, didn't she? That probably meant she had her own turn to look forward to. Maybe when Harry was done with Daphne, he'd flip Tracey over and bugger her like this too.

Her thighs rubbed together. As much as the possibility made her nervous, there was definitely arousal there too. How could she watch her normally poised and in control best friend get her arse fucked like this, clearly loving every second of it, and not want to sample it herself?

As Tracey watched, she made a mental note to send Thornsby an owl when she got home to let him know they were through. She was Harry's and Daphne's now, and she licked her lips as she thought about how exhausting, how intense and how amazing that was sure to be.

Chapter 192: Earning Yelena's Approval (Harry Potter x Black Widow Crossover)

Summary:

Yelena decides to test Harry out and make sure he's worthy of being with Natasha. (Harry Potter/Yelena Belova, Mentioned Harry Potter/Natasha Romanoff)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Consensual infidelity

Some Black Widow spoilers here, I suppose.

Chapter Text

"I must test you," Yelena said. "Surely you understand that I want only the best for my sister."

"Uh, yeah," Harry mumbled. "I get that." Natasha had told him all about her recent reunion with her 'sister' Yelena while she was on the run from Ross, and had even warned him that she would probably treat him to some kind of interrogation soon to make sure that he was worthy of her. It was honestly kind of sweet. All this time he'd thought Natasha had never known the love of a family growing up, but it turned out she did have a sister out there, one she'd only just rediscovered and reconnected with. She might not share her blood, and their entire childhood unit might have been just an undercover assignment, but hearing the genuine affection in Natasha's voice when she spoke of her 'sister' had immediately made Harry decide that he would humor whatever sort of interrogation Yelena put him through.

He hadn't expected this though. He'd thought she might grill him, question him, intimidate him or maybe even threaten him with violence if he did anything to hurt her big sister. What he had not expected was her pushing him down onto his bed, straddling him and ripping his clothes off.

He wasn't sure how Yelena pinning him to the bed and bouncing on his cock was supposed to test his worthiness to be with Natasha, but it sure felt fucking fantastic. Natasha was the most beautiful woman he'd ever known, and sex with her was always amazing. Even if Yelena was not actually related to her, there were definite comparisons between her and Natasha. They were both in incredible physical shape thanks to their training and their professions, which was how Yelena had the strength to fuck him much harder than anyone he'd ever been with, aside from her 'sister.'

Harry hadn't expected to ever feel like this with any woman but Natasha. He hadn't expected anyone else to shove him down like this, or have anyone but Natasha ride his cock hard enough for the sound of her ass slapping against his thighs to be heard even over the creaking of the bed. Every lover he'd ever had before Natasha had found his girthy cock too daunting to take with anywhere close to this much energy, but Yelena showed no more hesitance in riding him hard than her sister did.

Her method of 'testing' him still made very little sense to Harry, but he wondered if Natasha might have expected something like this. She'd made a point of saying that Yelena would probably do something unexpected, and insisted that he should just humor her and make it easier on all three of them. He didn't really get it, but there was very little of their relationship that he truly understood. But he knew there was a lot of history between them, and he also knew how important this newly rediscovered relationship was to Natasha. That was why he did not object to Yelena shoving him down and bouncing on his cock. Physically she could and was overpowering him, but even with his wand out of reach he could have subdued her with a simple wandless spell.

Instead he remained flat on his back, allowed Yelena to ride his cock and enjoyed the feeling of her tight pussy taking him in deep. It wasn't like this was much of an imposition for him. Having Yelena fuck him felt pretty damn incredible, and he could feel the pressure in his core as she did her best to squeeze his release out of him. But whether to prove himself to her or simply to keep enjoying this pleasure, he strengthened his resolve and held on.

He held on until Yelena threw her long blonde head back to stare up at the ceiling and shouted something in what sounded like Russian. He wasn't familiar with the language, but he didn't need to be to understand what was happening. Sexual pleasure and powerful orgasms transcended all language barrier.

Feeling her kegel muscles clench around him made it even harder for Harry to hold on, but he decided he didn't need to. Her pleasure was clear; he'd proven himself. He reached out, gave Yelena's toned ass a double-handed smack and came inside of her. That was an action she apparently approved of, judging by the way she moaned.

Yelena rolled off of him when they were done, but she didn't get out of the bed. "You have a nice cock, I will give you that," she said after taking a few moments to catch her breath. "But I wonder how well you hold up when you're the one doing the fucking, rather than the one getting fucked?"

That was a challenge if Harry had ever heard one, and it was a challenge he would answer. He tackled Yelena to the bed, threw her legs over his shoulders and immediately went to work.

He slammed his cock inside of her all the way to the base in one thrust. Yelena groaned.

"Yes, let's see what you are made of, hmm?" she said, before groaning again as he pulled back and drove right back into her with just as much force as before.

--

Having just finished taking care of some Avengers business, Natasha opened the door of the home she and Harry shared, ready to rest.

She wasn't surprised to see Yelena on the other side of the door given how much she'd been hanging around, but the look on her face and the state of her hair was the real story. Natasha knew that look well. She'd seen it in the mirror plenty of times after a vigorous fuck from Harry.

"Welcome back, sister," Yelena said when she noticed her staring. She wobbled past her, moving nothing at all like the trained killer she was. When she passed Natasha, she patted her on the shoulder. "Good job."

Natasha rolled her eyes and muttered under her breath. She wasn't surprised that her sister had 'tested' Harry for herself.

"I hope you left enough for me," she called out.

Chapter 193: An Exercise in Exhibitionism (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Xander helps Buffy work out in the library, and in the process helps her discover a kink she didn't even know she had. (Xander/Buffy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Public sex, exhibitionism

Chapter Text

This was supposed to have been a simple exercise. It was just one friend helping another friend stretch out in the library in their spare time. That was the idea, and Xander hadn't seen any problem in it when he agreed to help Buffy out.

But then he saw Buffy bend down in front of him while wearing her yoga pants. As soon as he saw that ass sticking out while she stretched down to touch her toes, Xander knew that he was in serious trouble. He'd tried to just help her with her stretching and act as if nothing was wrong, but before long he'd lost it. Being in such close proximity to smoking hot Buffy Summers as she exercised in her yoga pants was just too much for any man to take. He'd had to have her.

Luckily Buffy was receptive to that desire, because when he wrapped his arms around her, pulled her to him and kissed her, she allowed it. The Slayer could have inflicted serious pain on him had she chosen to, but she let him hug her and kiss her. More than that, she pressed her body even more securely against him and deepened the kiss.

They remained on the same page when he reached to pull those yoga pants down so he could get even closer to her. She pulled his own pants down while he lowered her yoga pants. As soon as he got her panties down around her ankles as well she put her hands on the table and bent down in front of him once again. This had been an exciting enough view before, but it was far better now with those tight yoga pants and panties out of the way. Now it was Buffy's bare ass and pussy on display for Xander. If he hadn't been hard already just from watching her stretch, this would have gotten him there in an instant.

He reached between her legs to rub her, hoping to get her excited as well before he actually started to fuck her. But he was surprised to find that he didn't actually have that much work to do.

"Wow, you're wet," he murmured, rubbing his index finger along her slit. She moaned as he did so. "Really wet."

"Yeah, I'm turned on," she whispered. He slowly pushed his finger inside of her and curled it along her inner walls in a come hither motion, and she moaned. "Really, really turned on!"

"You'd probably try not to moan so loudly," he whispered to her. "There's always the chance someone could hear you and come and catch us in the act." That only made Buffy moan louder, before she clapped a hand over her mouth to muffle herself.

"I can't help it," she whispered back to him once he'd pulled his finger out of her and removed the temptation. He noticed how she'd gotten louder when he mentioned the possibility of them getting caught, and it made him curious about what was driving the sexy slayer right now.

"So what's got you so excited?" he asked quietly as he took his cock in hand and lined himself up. "Is it thinking about having sex with me that got you so wet? Or is it thinking about someone walking in on us and catching you getting fucked in the corner of the library?"

"Yes, and yes," she whispered. He chuckled.

"I guess that answers that," he said. "But unless you want to get caught for real, you'll probably want to be careful to keep your voice down now." That was going to be up to her, because there was no way he was passing up on this chance. Fucking Buffy Summers was worth the risk of being caught in the library.

He slowly pushed forward and slid his cock inside of Buffy's perfect pussy, and thankfully she'd taken his advice seriously and put her hand back over her mouth to stifle her moans. He could tell how excited she was by all of this. He wasn't offended that simply having sex with him wasn't the sole factor turning her on. She was here with him either way, sticking her ass out and bending over so he could fuck her, and he knew she wouldn't have presented herself like this for just anyone. If Buffy was an exhibitionist deep down and got off on the risk of being caught fucking in the library, who was he to complain? He was just glad he was the one who got to engage in this risky public sex with her.

Buffy's ability to keep her voice down was only tested more as time went on, because Xander's hips sped up and he fucked her harder once he had the time to establish a steady rhythm. She kept her hand over her mouth and whimpered into it every time his hips smacked against her ass and his cock drove into her. It was a constant and desperate struggle for her to keep from shouting her pleasure to the world and alerting anyone who might happen to be within earshot.

Xander was going through a struggle of his own, but his was all about trying not to cum. Who knew when he would ever have the chance to be balls-deep inside of Buffy in the library again? This was an experience that he wanted to keep going for as long as humanly possible. But thrusting his cock into Buffy's tightness brought with it a pleasure so exquisite that he was on borrowed time no matter how hard he tried, and eventually he had no choice but to grit his teeth, give in and cum inside of her.

That set off Buffy as well. She squealed into her hand and her already tight pussy got even tighter as she came on his cock. Xander groaned at the feeling and gave her hips an appreciative squeeze as they rode out their shared pleasure.

Afterwards he chuckled and shook his head in wonder. "Who knew you were such an exhibitionist?"

"I didn't," she said, shrugging. "But now that we know, just think of all the fun we're going to have."

Chapter 194: All Aang's (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Summary:

After the Ember Island Players insinuate that Katara has feelings for Zuko, Aang decides it's time to show her who she really belongs to. (Aang/Katara)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, rough sex

Chapter Text

Aang walked into Katara's room purposefully. After that ridiculous display from the Ember Island Players, he felt like a point needed to be made.

"We need to talk, Katara," he said bluntly. She looked up at him, and he could see that she was surprised. He understood why. Usually he was very lighthearted and playful with her, but after the day he'd just had he found a different, more possessive side of himself coming to the forefront and demanding to be unleashed.

"Aang?" she said slowly, looking like she didn't know what to make of the way he was standing there and staring at her. "What is it?"

"They thought you were interested in Zuko," he said simply.

Katara shook her head. "You know that's not true," she said. "I've learned to trust him and look at him as a friend, but that's all it is. That's all I want it to be."

He was glad to hear it, but that wasn't enough. "But that's not all there is between us," he said. "And I'm going to prove it to you. Tonight."

By the time the night was over, Katara was going to know who she belonged to. Whether idiots like the Ember Island Players got it or not, she was going to know.

--

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Aang! Fu--Aang!"

Hearing Katara moan like that as he fucked her was exactly what Aang had come to her room to hear. He'd come to show her that she belonged to him, and that's just what he as doing. He belonged to her just as much, of course, but there would be time to establish that part of it later. Tonight was all about him showing her that her body was his, and that no one would ever be able to fuck her like he could.

He was doing everything he'd dreamt of doing with and to Katara, ever since she and Sokka had found him frozen in the iceberg. Maybe he would have to thank the Ember Island Players for indirectly pissing him off enough and motivating him to stop being awkward about his attraction to her and boldly take what he wanted instead.

Fucking Katara was nothing short of incredible. And that's exactly what he was doing. He wasn't making love to her, however much he did love her. Tonight was all about fucking her as hard as he'd fantasized about, and fucking her hard enough to make her realize she belonged to him. He had her legs thrown over his shoulders, and he was slamming into her hard enough that his hips smacked against her tight little ass cheeks and made them jiggle with each thrust.

Aang couldn't get enough of any of this. Katara's pussy was so incredibly tight around his cock that he was convinced that it was yet another sign that the two of them were destined for this. It was like her body had been made just for him, and his for her, because there was no way any other pussy could feel this good around his cock. And if he did what he set out to do, she would know that there was also no cock that could fuck her as well or make her feel as good as his.

He was confident that he was succeeding in that goal, because he only had to look down into Katara's face as he fucked her to see how all of this was affecting her. She'd been shocked at his possessiveness and his dominance at first, but as time went on and he continued to pound into her he could see the surprise giving way to a pleasure strong enough to match his own. Her striking blue eyes stared up at him in amazement, and her cheeks had a pleasant flush to them.

The most obvious sign of how much she was enjoying herself remained her moans, of course. It turned out that Katara was a very vocal lover, which was something Aang was thrilled to discover. Even with as loud as the sound of his hips smacking against her ass was, her moans still stood out. She was so loud that he wondered if the other members of Team Avatar could hear her, but the thought didn't bother him. He was here to show her that she was his, but if the others all heard it as well, that didn't feel like a problem.

Katara's moans only got louder as they went along, and then came the sweetest sound of all. Her eyes shut and she shouted out her pleasure, uncaring of who might hear her.

"Aang!" she screamed. "Oh, Aang! Yes! Yes! YES!"

Aang believed that Zuko felt the same way that Katara did and only saw her as a friend, but if he did have hopes for anything more, those hopes were shot now. There was no way he hadn't heard Katara scream out in orgasm. Her own brother had surely heard it too, which would be all kinds of awkward for the siblings later. Aang didn't care though. She was his, and that was all that mattered.

He held off from cumming, no matter how tempting it was. There was still one more thing he wanted to hear before he let himself finish. He paused his thrusting and held himself still inside of her.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked her.

"You!" Katara declared right away. "You, Aang! I'm yours!" She looked delirious as she said it, but that only made it more meaningful for him. He was the reason she looked and sounded like that, and it was his cock that had made her moan and scream the way she had.

And he wasn't done yet. He'd made his point, but he still wasn't finished having fun with her. He rolled her over onto her stomach, grabbed her hair and pulled as he began to fuck her from behind, intent on reminding her that she was his for the rest of the night, or until her body gave out at least.

Chapter 195: Rewards Big and Small (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Deku made sure La Brava was not alone. Now she wants to reward him for being there for her. (Izuku/La Brava)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, size difference, stomach bulge, anal sex

Chapter Text

"You were there for me, Deku," Manami Aiba, otherwise known as La Brava, said. She had to crane her head to look up at him thanks to how short she was, but she wanted to be sure that he heard the sincerity in her words and knew how important all of this was to her. "I was all alone once again." Gentle's prison sentence had led to a loneliness for Manami that she had feared would overwhelm her. "But then you held out a hand to me. You helped me stand on my own two feet, and that's something I can never thank you enough for."

"You don't need to thank me," he said, giving her the same soft smile she'd seen so often in the past couple of months. It was a smile that never failed to warm her heart. "I'm just happy I could help you. That's all the thanks that I need."

She'd known he would say something like that, because that's just the kind of selfless hero that he was. That selflessness only made her more certain about what she was going to do.

"I'm going to keep on thanking you," she said to him. "But words aren't enough." She took him by the hand. "I'm going to reward my hero."

--

La Brava's plan to reward Izuku by letting him use and take advantage of everything her body could offer was going wonderfully. It had taken a little bit of time to convince him that it would be okay, that this was something she was doing not just because she wanted to thank him but because she wanted to share herself with him like this. But once she'd finally gotten through to him, the result was turning out to be even more wonderful than she'd hoped for.

Izuku was holding her up in the air, his arms around her body as he bounced her effortlessly on his cock. Obviously this handsome young hero was strong enough that he could have bounced a woman his own size around too, but even though La Brava was several years older than him, her diminutive body was all too easy for him to manhandle.

That only made it that much more incredible in her opinion. Feeling that big cock driving so impossibly deep into her as he fucked her hard made this at least as much of a reward for her as it was for him. She loved everything about the way he bounced her tiny body on his cock. She could feel him sliding not just deep into her pussy but even hitting her cervix, and if she looked down at her belly she could actually see her skin bulging out with the outline of his cock. If someone else was watching they might expect something like this to cause her great pain, but what it actually did was set La Brava's passion aflame. She screamed out with the greatest pleasure she'd ever known as her entire body shook and she came on Izuku's cock, and sobbed with joy as his cum filled her moments later. It overflowed and dripped out of her when he pulled her off of his cock and put her back down on her feet.

"That was amazing, Manami," Izuku sighed. "Thank you for sharing yourself with me."

"Don't thank me yet, Deku," she said, grinning up at him even as she wobbled on her feet. "I'm not done rewarding you yet. There's still so much more you can do to me."

--

Manami couldn't see Izuku's handsome face now that she was down on her stomach on the bed, but that was fine. It didn't matter if all she could see was the pillow her head was pressed into as long as he kept fucking her ass just like this.

She was glad he'd been so insistent on applying so much lube before he penetrated her anus, because this was an incredibly tight fit as it was. She'd never had anything even close to as big as his dick inside of her butt before, and even though he wasn't fucking her ass anywhere near as hard as he'd bounced her on his cock earlier, it was still a lot to handle.

That wasn't to say that he was being overly gentle with her though. He was still rocking his hips back and forth at a pretty steady clip, and she could feel his strong, calloused fingers resting securely on her hips as he held her in place and gave her a firm if not all-out anal fuck.

This part of the reward had really been aimed more at him than at her, because she hadn't thought that anal sex would feel particularly satisfying for her. She'd been wrong. Even without any direct stimulation of her pussy or her clit, her body was enjoying the feeling of Izuku's big dick sliding back and forth in her tight butt far more than she would have believed was possible. She could actually feel a second orgasm building up inside of her, and she moaned into the pillow as it approached. Hopefully he could hold on just a little bit longer so she could enjoy this unexpected boon.

He came through for her, which really came as no surprise. His hips were still in full swing when she whimpered into the pillow and her body shivered with its second climax of the night. It rivaled the pleasure she'd had when he was bouncing her on his cock, which meant that it rivaled the greatest euphoria she'd ever known.

Izuku followed her over the cliff mere moments later. She was still in the midst of her orgasm when she felt his cock slide out of her ass, and then she felt his cum begin to spray out onto her ass cheeks and her back. She was so short and offered such a compact target that he was able to reach nearly up to her shoulders by the time he was finally spent.

Now he'd been properly rewarded. But this was only the beginning for them, because she hoped to never be alone again.

Chapter 196: Pre-Trial Preparations (Persona 5)

Summary:

Sae and Ren have a ritual before each trial, but there wasn't time today. They'll just have to do it right outside the courtroom. (Joker/Sae)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Public sex, post-canon

Chapter Text

Ren could hear everyone settling into the courtroom. That was understandable; today's case was set to begin in less than five minutes. But there was just one problem. The defense attorney, Sae Niijima, was nowhere to be found. He could hear voices from inside the courtroom, and no doubt more than one person was asking where the attorney was.

Only Ren knew the answer to that question. She wasn't far away at all, but she was otherwise occupied. The two of them were in the little corner right to the left of the courthouse door, and they were indulging in her favorite method of warming up before a trial. Normally they would do it hours beforehand, either in the apartment they'd gotten together after he graduated from high school or in her office if they were running late. But they'd been running extra late this morning, between Makoto's birthday party the night before and some shady shit the prosecutor had tried to pull off this morning before trial. There hadn't been time for their customary pre-trial ritual.

That was why Sae had pulled her black suit pants and underwear down around her ankles, put her hands on the wall and stuck her ass out towards him so he could give her what she needed. As risky as this was, he'd known she wouldn't feel like herself unless she got a nice fuck in before she got down to business in the courtroom.

So he was giving it to her. He'd pulled his own pants down, lined himself up and pushed his cock inside of her. He slid in easily, just as he'd known he would. She'd been kissing and groping him before they even made it here, so she was more than ready for him. And since they were on an extremely tight schedule, he wasted no time. He immediately established a quick pace of driving his hips forward to smack against her ass cheeks as he hilted his cock deep inside of her pussy. She'd taken him so many times by now that he knew exactly how hard he could take her and how she liked to be fucked, and it showed. A couple of minutes in she had to pull one of her hands off of the wall and put it over her mouth to keep herself from moaning out loud. The last thing they needed was to be overheard by anyone in the courtroom.

Ren had to work to keep his own voice down. If they had more privacy he would have been grunting every time he pushed into Sae's welcoming tightness. Maybe he would have spanked her ass as well, and there probably would have been some dirty talk. She always liked dirty talk. But having someone overhear the defense attorney's boyfriend call her a horny slut while he was balls-deep inside of her would be less than ideal for her career and reputation, so they kept as quiet as they could as they fucked.

It was all nearly spoiled when Sae's phone buzzed in the pocket of her pants, but thankfully her hand was still over her mouth so her gasp of surprise didn't travel far. Ren continued to fuck her, prioritizing finishing up before all else, but the phone continued to go off incessantly.

"Get that," she whispered urgently. "In my pants pocket."

He pulled his right hand off of her ass, extended his arm down and fumbled around awkwardly until he was able to pull her phone out of her pocket. He swiped up on it and saw a number of frantic texts from her client asking her where she was. That was understandable; he was minutes away from being on trial for an alleged serious crime, and his defense attorney was nowhere to be seen.

'Be in soon', Ren typed out with one hand, hoping it was true. Then he turned the phone off, slid it back into Sae's pocket and redoubled his efforts. They were truly running short on time now, so it was even more important that he fuck her with urgency.

He didn't know about Sae, but the incredible risk they were taking in this situation was actually pretty fucking hot from where he was standing. Knowing that anyone could hear them, or make a simple turn and walk right in on them, had his heart thumping in the best way possible as he drove his cock back and forth inside of his girlfriend.

He got his answer on how she felt about it, because a few seconds later she grunted into her hand and came hard. Her body shook violently with her pleasure. Ren couldn't remember the last time she'd cum this hard, and that was without her being able to scream at the top of her lungs like she usually did. There was no doubt about it; she'd loved the risk of this public fuck as much as he had.

It was all up to him to finish up now, so he fucked her wildly for a few more glorious thrusts and pulled his cock out of her. Obviously he couldn't cum inside of her and leave her to deal with that mess, and there wasn't time for her to clean herself off if he came on her body.

She solved the dilemma by spinning around, dropping to her knees in front of him and taking the head of his cock between her lips. Sae sucked hard on the tip, and her eyes bore into him as she sucked the cum out of his cock and took it down her throat. Now she wouldn't have a mess on her or in her, and he also got to watch his girlfriend swallow his cum right outside the courthouse.

"Thanks," she said as she got up and wiped her lips. She pulled her panties and pants back up, popped a breath mint into her mouth and composed herself so she could make the transformation from horny girlfriend to ace attorney. Only he got to see the wild side of this normally professional woman, and it made him smile as he followed her into the courtroom.

Chapter 197: Forget the Costume Party (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

When Deku sees the vintage superhero costumes his two girlfriends are wearing for Halloween, he can't help but pounce. (Izuku/Momo/Kendo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, bondage, rough sex

Chapter Text

Deku had already been looking forward to Halloween. Well, he looked forward to every day, pretty much; in his experience that was what happened when you found yourself in a three-way relationship with the two sexiest girls you'd ever met. But Momo and Kendo had both assured that he was really going to like their costumes. The only hint they'd given him was that they'd taken inspiration from the old-time comic books from before the rise of quirks, but he couldn't wait to see what they had in store.

Then he walked into the room and saw them, and found that all of his expectations had been blown away.

"Ooh, nice costume," Kendo said, but she didn't sound like Kendo as she said it. She pulled off the sultry voice of the Black Widow shockingly well considering her personality was so different. She looked great too; even if her hair was orange rather than red, it was close enough. And she looked amazing in that tight black catsuit Deku had admired in all the comics he'd read as a teenager.

"Yeah, that mask makes you look so intimidating," Momo agreed. "You look great, Evil Deku."

He was glad they appreciated the work he'd done, but he didn't look half as amazing as either of them. Momo had chosen another of the old Marvel superheroes to dress up as, and as sexy as the Scarlet Witch had always been in the comics, Momo's flawless body brought it to life even better. Her massive breasts strained against the tight red top, and the black pants looked like they'd been painted on her. And the red fingerless gloves and the tiara only added to the effect.

Both of his girlfriends looked amazing, and seeing them looking so sexy while dressed as heroines he'd jerked off to as a teenager turned him on so much that he couldn't have cared less about the costume party they were supposed to attend that night. He stepped towards them purposefully, an overwhelming hunger flowing through his veins.

--

All three of them had agreed that taking it slow to start with was the right idea. This was the first time any of them had been in a polyamorous relationship, after all, and they didn't want to screw it up before they figured out how all of this was supposed to work. As a result, they'd never had sex before now. There'd been plenty of kissing and touching, but nothing beyond that.

They were blowing right past all of their previous experiences now, and all three of them were fully on board. Deku had both of his sexy heroines stripped down now, and he was bouncing Kendo up and down on his cock. Pulling the zipper of her Black Widow catsuit down with his teeth had been the most erotic experience of his life.

It had only remained in that position for about thirty seconds though, because he'd immediately used his mouth to lick her to a screaming climax. He hadn't given her any time to come down from that high before he got up, picked her up and started to bounce her on his cock with two deep handfuls of her ass. In all the thoughts he'd had about his first time with Kendo since this relationship started (and well before then too, honestly), it had never gone quite like this. But holding her up off of the ground and firmly fucking her felt incredibly right in this moment, and she seemed to agree. She clung to him and moaned with joy with every bounce on his cock.

"Oh, Deku!" she moaned. "Oh, oh, oh!" She tightened around him, and Deku got to feel his orange-haired girlfriend cum on his cock for the first time. He knew it would not be the last. Hopefully it wouldn't even be the last time he felt it tonight. For now it would have to wait though, because he had a second girlfriend who had been waiting not so patiently for her turn.

Momo had been stripped of everything save the red gloves and tiara she'd worn for her Scarlet Witch costume, and he'd used Blackwhip to bind her wrists to the headboard of the bed. She'd allowed it all to happen, but that hadn't made it any less frustrating for her to watch and wait for her turn. That had been intentional on his part. He wanted Momo to be desperate by the time he got to her. And watching her squirm her lower body on the bed while he slowly approached, he knew it had worked.

She tried to wrap her legs around his waist and pull him in when he climbed onto the bed, but he put his hands on her thighs and used a bit of his One for All power to hold them apart. He rubbed his cock along her vulva, teasing her a bit more.

"Please," she whimpered. "Please, Izuku! Please fuck me!"

"Since you asked so nicely, my witch…" he said with a grin. And then he thrust inside of her.

She gasped as he immediately began to slam his cock into her hard and deep. He'd jumped straight from teasing her to fucking her as hard as he'd ever fucked anyone, and it caused Momo's onyx eyes to stare up at him with equal parts shock and lust. The bed creaked and groaned ominously beneath them, never having been tested this hard.

He was pretty sure he actually heard something in it snap, but he was far too concerned with the feeling of fucking Momo's voluptuous body to care. He was living the dream of pretty much anyone who had ever seen Momo Yaoyorozu, and it was as amazing as he'd always thought it would be.

It got even more amazing when he watched Momo open her mouth and let out a helpless groan as she came hard on his cock, and better still when he pulled out and shot his cum all over her awe-inspiring breasts. His first time with his girlfriends had been one he would never forget, and the alluring costumes they'd chosen had played a big part in firing him up.

He couldn't wait to see what they did next Halloween.

Chapter 198: Fake Relationship, Real Pleasure (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Their engagement is fake, but the pleasure is real. (Harry Potter/Natasha Romanoff)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Creampie, dom/sub

Chapter Text

This was all supposed to have been an act. Thanks to her visa expiring, she’d needed her subordinate Harry to pose as her fiancée. He’d somewhat reluctantly played along, but with so many eyes on her, watching her and looking for an excuse to act against her (and against Director Fury, by proxy), they’d needed to see this charade through more completely than she’d expected.

The act had necessitated them to go on vacation together, go back to England and meet his ‘family’ and even share a bed. But she wasn’t sure how that act had turned into this. Had she intentionally rubbed her ass against him and gotten him hard, or had it been him who slid his cock against her and humped her until she was too aroused to remember what this was supposed to be? Had his hands reached to pull her boy shorts down on their own, or had she guided them there?

Natasha didn’t know; it was hard to think straight with the way she was feeling. The only thing she was sure of was that as soon as Harry, her pretend fiancée, pulled his boxers down, she could not look away.

“Impressed?” he said, smirking at her. Normally Natasha would have fired back some kind of retort, but she was so dazed by the size of him that she just nodded numbly. What was in front of her was quite simply the largest cock she’d ever seen, and she couldn’t even pretend that she wasn’t impressed by it.

“If you’re so impressed, why don’t you roll over onto your hands and knees so I can fuck you?” he said. Even though it was phrased as a question, it certainly didn’t sound like one. It sounded like Harry was telling her what to do. By all rights she should have given her subordinate a verbal lashing for daring to give her an order.

It had been close to a year since the last time she’d been fucked though, and she’d never been fucked by a cock like this one. Natasha was so horny that she broke about a half dozen of her own rules and did as he said. She rolled over onto her belly in the bed they were sharing, and she got up onto all fours and presented her fit body for him.

Harry slid his cock into position and pushed inside of her, and they groaned together. “Fuck, you’re tight, Natasha!” he exclaimed. “You can’t have been fucked the way you deserve to be.” She moaned, agreeing completely. “I’ll take care of that.”

Feeling him penetrate her had been great and triggered desires that Natasha had been doing her best to ignore for months on end now, but when he put his hands on her hips and started to slam his big cock deep inside of her she came to know a pleasure she’d never reached before. She could count the number of lovers who had been able to fuck her at anything close to this speed on one hand and still have more than one finger left, but even those who had managed it did not have a cock as long or thick as Harry’s. The result was that her body felt more heated than it ever had, and she had to bite her lip to stop from moaning.

It probably would have been fine if she’d done it; having the other couples they were vacationing with hear her moaning while her fiancée fucked her could only have helped this feel more legitimate. It was more that her pride didn’t want to let Harry hear her moan thanks to his fuck. He’d seemed rather smug already, and if he’d heard her moan he would only become more confident in his dominance over her.

He seemed to be settling into it well enough as it was. His hands left her hips and roamed along her body. His left hand caressed her back, but his right came to the back of her head and pushed her face into the pillow. This served to arch her back higher in the air, and the face-down ass-up position she’d assumed only seemed to establish her submissiveness even further.

When she felt his hips smacking against her ass and his cock slamming so deep inside of her, fucking her better than anyone else ever had, it was hard for Natasha to give a fuck about how she came off. He was supposed to be her subordinate, and this entire engagement was meant to be nothing more than a sham to allow her to remain in the US doing her important work. But even if the proposal had been fake, the pleasure she felt as Harry and his big dick fucked her was very, very real. It was so real that Natasha could not resist any of it any longer. She screamed into the pillow as her body was hit by the most earth-shattering climax of her life.

“Fuck, you look so sexy like this,” Harry groaned. “Face-down, ass-up, and screaming into the pillow while you cum on my cock. Every time you come into work and act all in charge, I’m going to remember you just like this.”

His hips sped up in the aftermath of her orgasm and he pounded her even harder than before. Natasha just yelped into the pillow and took it all, knowing that everything had changed in this ‘engagement’ over the last few minutes, and not caring in the least.

Harry kept his cock fully sheathed inside of her as he came, growling at her to take it all. Natasha knew there was no risk of pregnancy, but there was a risk of another sort. In a way it felt like he’d just marked her as his, and there was an undeniable thrill in her chest at that thought.

Chapter 199: Bellatrix's Conjugal Visitor (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Why does Harry visit Azkaban at least once a month? If the world only knew the truth. (Harry/Bellatrix)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-war, conjugal visits, rough sex, biting, scratching, wall sex

Chapter Text

“What do you think your friends would say if they saw you here now, Harry?” There was a knowing glint in Bellatrix’s eyes as she grinned at him.

“Shut it,” he growled. He knew what they would say if they knew why he’d visited Azkaban today. He’d told them it was just a check-in to ensure that all of the Death Eaters apprehended after the war were still secure and the defenses were properly in place. It was a believable excuse, especially since the Ministry was still adjusting to not using the Dementors as jailers after they’d proven themselves to be unreliable with their defection to Voldemort’s ranks during the war. It wasn’t really why he was here though, nor was it why he’d come here three other times in the last several months.

“Are you gonna make me, little Potter?” Bellatrix asked, daring him. This was how things always began between them. Her taunts, her teases and the looks she gave him brought out a hidden side of him, a side not even Harry had known about until the day after the war ended.

He growled, reached out and yanked her unflattering prisoner’s robes off of her body, leaving her naked in the middle of the small magic-resistant room in Azkaban that had been designated for this exact purpose. Some of the Death Eaters had wives that paid them conjugal visits. Bellatrix had him.

It had all started when he, Ron and Hermione had been prisoners in Malfoy Manor. Fearing for Hermione’s safety, he’d volunteered to undergo the questioning in her place. That questioning had taken on a confusing and sexual undertone, but it hadn’t been until the night after the Final Battle where he’d pulled Bellatrix aside before she was taken to Azkaban. He still wasn’t sure why he’d done so that night, but it had ended with him pinning her to the table and fucking her hard.

He’d gotten addicted that night, which was why this marked the fourth time he’d paid her a conjugal visit in Azkaban. He knew her body well by now, but that didn’t make him want her any less. As soon as he got her naked he wrapped his arms around her, picked her up by two firm handfuls of her arse and carried her over to the wall.

There was a bed in the room for this exact purpose, but he and Bellatrix had yet to use it.  It just seemed wrong, for both of them. Their relationship, such as it was, didn’t involve beds. It involved Harry picking her up, slamming her back against the wall and shoving his cock inside of her with no prelude.

Neither of them had any interest in nor need of foreplay. They both knew what this was and were prepared for it. He’d been hard before she was brought into the room by her guard, and she’d been wet already. He slid into her easily, and got straight to fucking her. The slapping of skin on skin quickly began to bounce off of the walls, though it was given competition by Harry’s grunts and Bellatrix’s expletive-laden encouragements.

“That’s it, Potter!” she hissed. “Give me that cock! Fuck me hard, you bastard!”

That was what he was here for. If Harry wanted to make love, he would take Ginny up on her hints and resume their relationship, or pursue any of the admirers who had approached him subtly or not so subtly since he’d killed Voldemort and ended the war. But he didn’t want to make love. He wanted to fuck, and with Bellatrix he didn’t feel the need to be who everyone expected him to be. He could just let go and fuck her as hard as he wanted to, even if that meant slamming the back of her head against the wall behind her.

As for Bellatrix, he couldn’t be entirely sure what her motive was. Maybe he was just a way to liven up what had to be an otherwise boring existence as a prisoner, or maybe her sex life had been so unremarkable that she welcomed the hard fuck even if the one giving it to her was the same wizard who had killed the Dark Lord she’d so revered. They didn’t do much talking so Harry couldn’t say, and frankly he didn’t give a fuck. Her fingernails scratched his back and her bare heels kicked at his arse like he was a horse she was trying to encourage, and as long as she was here for him to fuck it really didn’t matter why.

They didn’t do talking or romance, and they didn’t do kissing either, at least not on the lips. But Harry helped himself to kissing, sucking on and even biting the flesh of Bellatrix’s neck as he fucked her, something she encouraged and responded to by screaming into his ear.

“Ah, fuck, Potter! I-is that all you’ve got?! Maybe I should call a real man in here if th-this is the best you can do!”

Harry wasn’t fooled by Bellatrix’s words; he could hear the excitement in her voice. He knew she was just trying to piss him off and anger him into fucking her harder. It worked. His hips smacked against her harder still, doing his best to fuck her right through the stone wall behind her. She screeched into his ear and clawed at his back some more as she came on his cock, and Harry followed her quickly. Bellatrix had already been declared sterile by healers, so he didn’t bother pulling out. He shoved his cock deep inside of her one more time and filled her pussy with his seed. As he did so he had the unexpected thought that he might be marking Voldemort’s former follower in a way that noseless fuck never had. Claiming victory over him even from beyond death made Harry grin into her neck.

No one but them (and the guard who was oath-bound to secrecy) could ever know of this. But Harry knew he would continue to pay Bellatrix conjugal visits any time he could make an excuse to come to Azkaban.    

Chapter 200: Dr. Kohaku's Treatment (Dr. Stone)

Summary:

When Senku’s brain stops functioning properly, Kohaku decides he needs some help relaxing. (Senku/Kohaku)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: First time sex, femdom

Chapter Text

“I’m 10 billion percent stuck,” Senku said, frowning. He could tell that he was on the verge of a major breakthrough, but something was holding him back.

“A problem even you can’t solve, Senku?” Kohaku said. He couldn’t tell if she was shocked or amused, and he felt like if his brain was working correctly that would’ve been an easy thing for him to determine.

“The answer’s right here, I can tell,” he said, tapping his temple. “But for some reason I just can’t get my brain to concentrate on it long enough to get there. It keeps jumping around to other things; useless things.”

“Why don’t you just do something to relax then?” she suggested. “Let your brain rest for a few minutes; maybe it’ll start working better after that?”

Senku shook his head dismissively. “My brain never stops working, Kohaku,” he said. “I wouldn’t even know how to make it stop. It didn’t even stop when I was petrified for 3700 years.”

“Everyone needs to relax, Senku,” Kohaku insisted. “You most of all, if your brain’s been working so hard for 3700 years.”

“Like I said, I don’t have any idea how to do that,” he said.

Kohaku grinned at him. “I think I can help you there. Let Dr. Kohaku teach you something for a change.”

--

Senku was beginning to understand why so many of the people he’d known in his life were so fixated on sex.

He’d always ignored physical temptations; to him they’d been something that would only distract him from his one true love, science. But Kohaku had taken it upon herself to pin him to the ground, rip his clothes off of his body with her gorilla strength and mount him. She seemed oddly certain that sex could help him, and his brain had been so addled over the last couple of days that he’d decided to let her try.

And it’s not like he could have thrown her off of him anyway even if he’d wanted to. Kohaku was far stronger than him, and if she wanted to pin him down and have her way with him there wasn’t a lot he could do about it.

She’d been riding him for several minutes now, and Senku had to admit that her breasts bouncing around as she drove her powerful body down onto him made for an interesting sight. He’d never paid much attention to such things, but now that he could focus on nothing else he took notice of Kohaku’s attractive body. He stopped puzzling over how to make the next scientific step forward in this stone world and instead his brain took note of the way her insides gripped around his penis, and the feeling of her firm butt cheeks slapping down against his thighs as she drove herself down onto him. These were things he’d never even considered before, so focused had he always been on science, but as Kohaku introduced him to sex he gained a begrudging appreciation for what it had to offer beyond simple procreation. This was a physical feeling unmatched by anything he’d experienced. He was right to have abstained from these baser interests when he was younger, because something that felt this good could easily have gotten in the way of his pursuit of knowledge.

Then it got even better, somehow. A pleasure bubbled up from within him, primal and powerful, and Senku gasped at the strength of it. His hands grabbed onto Kohaku’s muscular thighs as his body twitched and he came inside of her helplessly. It was the first orgasm of Senku’s life, and it felt like it might never end. It was as if his body was making up for not just the 18 years of life he’d lived without indulging in this but also the 3700 years he’d been counting the seconds while petrified.

He’d thought it was over when the flow of semen finally stopped, but Kohaku continued to ride him without so much as a pause.

“Isn’t it supposed to be over once I ejaculate?” he asked. It was actually kind of painful to have her still moving on him, to be honest.

“Normally, yes,” she answered. “Or you’d at least take a break. But you’ve got a whole bunch of orgasms to make up for, so I’m not going to stop until I drain you dry. That’s just what you need to get that brain working good again.”

She sat down so he was all the way inside of her and began to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her powerful body on him. Senku groaned, caught between pleasure and pain, but he had very little say in this matter. He might be the leader of the Kingdom of Science, but Kohaku was the one in charge here. She had him pinned under her and at her mercy, and he was just along for the ride.

He grunted when she fucked a second orgasm out of him a few minutes later, but that still didn’t seem to be enough for her. He thought it was over when she pulled herself off of his cock, but it was only so she could spin around so her back was to him. She sat right back down and got back to fucking him, only now he watched her strong back undulating and her ass shaking as it collided with his flesh.

Senku groaned, wondering if his brain was even going to survive this endless onslaught of pleasure so unyielding that it hurt.

--

Around the same time that he filled her with cum for the third time, Kohaku moaned and her back arched as she had an orgasm of her own. It caused a confusing swirl of pleasure and pride in Senku that he didn’t really understand. But then he was new to all of this anyway, so there was a lot about it that he didn’t get.

She pulled off of his penis at last once they were both done, and sat on his chest instead. “Well?” she asked, looking down at him. “How are you feeling now? Did that get that big brain working again?”

Senku paused, and then his eyes widened as he realized that yes, he’d just figured out the solution to the dilemma that had been plaguing him. And more than that, he felt like he was seeing things with a clarity he hadn’t known in many years, if ever.

“I think you were right,” he said. “Maybe I just needed to give my brain a chance to rest after all.”

Kohaku chuckled. “Told ya,” she said, patting his chest. “Everybody needs a break from being smart sometimes, Senku.”

“Yeah,” he said, nodding. “I see that now.” He’d been so single-minded in his focus that he’d failed to consider the importance of balance, but he wouldn’t make that mistake again. “I’m 10 billion percent sure that we should start doing this regularly so I can make sure my brain never gets stuck like  that again.”

The strong blonde smiled and nodded. “Sounds good to me. Dr. Kohaku will be ready to help you relax any time you need it.”    

Chapter 201: Extramarital Afterhours (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Teddy and Ginny have some afterhours (and extramarital) fun in the office. (Teddy Lupin/Ginny Weasley)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, older woman/younger man, desk sex

Chapter Text

They shouldn't be doing this. It was so wrong on so many levels. But the wrongness only made it that much hotter, and when you considered how hot it already was to fuck Ginny senseless on her desk, anything extra added on top of it made this too great a pleasure to turn away from.

This was far from the first time Teddy had fucked Ginny. This affair had started several months ago, back when Teddy was fresh out of Hogwarts and Ginny was looking for some fun to make up for a husband who spent long hours at work. Teddy would never forget that first time, pushing Ginny's face into her pillow and watching that fit little arse shake as he pounded into her from above, shagging her rotten in her own bed and giving the horny retired quidditch player the kind of fuck she'd needed for years.

They'd both been hooked after that, and their encounters had continued with regularity. But their stolen moments around the house hadn't been enough for either of them, which was why Ginny had helped him get a job working with her at the Daily Prophet. They frequently found time for a desperate blowjob in the loo or a quick shag in between meetings, but the time for them to truly let loose and enjoy each others' bodies as much as they wanted was after hours. Once the rest of the staff of the Prophet went home for the day, the entire office became their own personal playground.

The new editor in chief had barely stepped through the floo to go home for the night before Teddy marched over to Ginny's desk, pulled the fiery redhead into his arms and started to rip her clothes off of her body. She'd moaned and kissed him hungrily as he stripped her down and roughly pawed at her body, and actually bit his lip as he dug his fingers into her arse cheeks, lifted her up and threw her down on top of her desk. Blank parchment and partially-completed article drafts went flying, but Ginny didn't give a damn.

"Fuck me, Teddy!" she'd all but shouted at him, brown eyes glaring up at him heatedly as she demanded the unrestrained satisfaction she'd been craving all day long.

So Teddy gave it to her. He'd started to pound into her hard, giving her quick, deep strokes that sent his balls smacking against her and made her lithe, sexy body rock from the force of it all. Teddy loved watching her pale, athletic body move as he fucked her. She'd kept in very good shape even after having been retired from quidditch from years, but she was somehow looking even better after months of their rigorous personal workout routine.

They'd been going at it for a little while already; long enough for her firm breasts to be dotted with sweat as Teddy shagged her without hesitation. She was flat on her back on the desk, and her legs were draped over his shoulders. Ginny's legs had always been one of Teddy's favorite parts of her body. As a young man growing into adulthood and learning to appreciate women, he'd had several guilty pleasure fantasies about Ginny's legs and Ginny's arse. But he no longer needed the fantasies, because he had the real thing spread out on her own desk and moaning like a needy slut as he plowed her.

"Fuck, yes!" she groaned. "Merlin, fucking give it to me, Teddy! Keep going, you fucking bastard! Oh! Just a little more, and I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Teddy grinned and fucked her harder. As much as he loved Ginny's body, he might love her enthusiasm for all of this even more. She was very loud and very, very explicit about expressing her pleasure. He'd heard it a few times growing up, back when her sex life with her husband had been more active and they'd forgotten to put up silencing charms. But hearing her curse and scream his name now was infinitely more satisfying for him. If she wanted to get fucked hard, he would be the man to do it. She'd worked hard to keep this body in excellent shape, and she deserved to have it appreciated.

And he did appreciate it. He appreciated how she felt around his cock, and how she screamed his name. He appreciated it so much that he could feel the release building in his balls, his body practically begging him to let go and fill this sexy older woman with his seed. There were multiple reasons why he refrained from doing so, especially right at this moment. He ignored his own need and focused on his lover, knowing that seeing to her satisfaction was paramount if he wanted to continue shagging her rotten all over the office. With every massive thrust into her body, he knew she was getting closer. He could hear it in her voice and see it on her face. All he needed to do was hold out a little bit longer.

Then, wonderfully, it came. "Fuck!" she screamed. "Yes, Teddy, fuck! Fuck, yes, yes, yes!"

Ginny screamed her pleasure, happy not to have to worry about being caught as she got fucked to an explosive climax on her desk. And Teddy, who had already been teetering as it was, could not resist once he saw her and felt her like that. He only just had time to pull his cock out of her, obeying one of the few cardinal rules she'd established at the very beginning of this. As soon as his cock was free he let go, splattering her flat belly with his seed to join the sweat that clung to her skin.

She panted and stared up at the ceiling while Teddy grabbed his wand and cleaned her off, and she gave him a tired grin. He smiled back, knowing that look well. The Prophet had been closed for some time, but their night was only just beginning.

Chapter 202: Tifa's Backup Plan (Final Fantasy VII)

Summary:

When Don Corneo proves less than helpful with the intel, Tifa sets her sights on the handsome Turk that walks in. (Tifa/Rude)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Slutty sex, hair pulling, creampie

Chapter Text

 

This is a continuation of Tifa's Audition

 

While Don Corneo had been surprisingly useful in terms of having a cock large enough to pleasure Tifa, he had been far less helpful at providing her the information on SHINRA'S plans. This was less than ideal. The sex had been good, and the orgasms even better, but getting the dirt on SHINRA was her entire reason for coming here and auditioning for the fat crime lord in the first place. She needed more than just a good time.

When one of Corneo's henchmen opened the door and let in a tall man in shades and a well-tailored suit, Tifa's interest rose. He was an attractive one for sure--and for him to be let in right in the middle of Don's play time, she had a feeling he had to be a man of some importance.

"Ah, Rude, Rude!" Don said quickly. "Welcome, welcome! Have a seat, and I'll have one of my girls bring you a drink!"

Rude shook his head and told Don he was there to discuss business, but Tifa wasn't concerned with that. She didn't expect them to discuss anything that would matter to her, but even as they talked she was beginning to plan on how to ditch Don and latch onto Rude. She'd never seen him before, but she knew the name. She knew he was one of the Turks, which meant he not only worked for SHINRA but was a man of some importance. He was a man who just might be able to tell her the things she needed to know. For the good of AVALANCHE as well as the people of Midgar who SHINRA abused, Tifa would do whatever she could to gain some one on one time with Rude.

And she just might enjoy herself along the way.

--

Rude had been harder to read than Don Corneo. He wasn't a sex-crazed pervert like Don, and hadn't all but drooled and humped the air as soon as he saw her in front of him in her blue dress, which had already been short and bared plenty of cleavage when she got it and had subsequently been modified so it stopped even higher up on her body and had an even harder time trying to contain her breasts. But he was still a heterosexual man with a healthy libido, and Tifa was a jaw-droppingly gorgeous woman with a picture-perfect figure. She knew how to flaunt that figure, and she was also very persistent when she needed to be.

That was how Tifa wound up here, bent over the back of a couch with her slutty blue dress bunched up over her hips and Rude from the Turks fucking her from behind. He was doing a damn good job of it too. She'd smiled as soon as her teasing had finally led to him unbuttoning his pants. The one regret in ditching Don Corneo was leaving his dick behind, but Rude was even bigger.

He wasn't shy about using that size either. He wasn't vocal or demonstrative as he fucked her; he didn't seem to say much to begin with. But Tifa was making noise enough for the both of them, moaning loudly and with genuine pleasure as Rude's big cock filled her. He forced it into her hard enough for his hips to smack against her firm ass and make it jiggle from the impact every single time. Tifa hoped that he was enjoying fucking her enough to loosen his tongue when they were done, but she decided to really emphasize how great a fuck he was.

"Ooh, yes!" she moaned. "Yes, Rude, gimme that big cock! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" His cock truly was worthy of the praise, and so was the way he hammered into her, rocking her hips into the edge of the couch. Tifa wasn't sure she'd ever felt sluttier in her life. Debasing herself with the Don was one thing, but ditching him and going straight for another man to fuck (and an employee of SHINRA at that) was taking it to another level.

She didn't care. She would debase herself as much as necessary for the good of her friends and the people of Midgar, and if she got to enjoy getting pounded hard from behind by a nice thick cock as she did so, so much the better.

Rude elevated both her feelings of debasement and her pleasure when he grabbed her by her dark hair and pulled her head back. Tifa gasped, finding the abrupt hair-pulling more stimulating than it had any right to be. Rude seemed to agree, because his hips started snapping against her harder still, and his other hand pulled off of her hip and gave her ass a couple of emphatic spanks for good measure.

Tifa moaned like a bitch in heat as the firm fuck from the big dick brought another orgasm out of her. She hadn't even realized how much she'd needed a night like this until the pleasure was upon her, but with the way Rude made her cum it was hard for her to be too angry that Corneo hadn't been able to give her the information she sought.

Rude would hopefully have more to give her, but right now he gave her a thick load of cum deep inside of her. He came inside of her pussy without warning, and Tifa whined when she felt his semen fill her. It wasn't her first load of the night, but it was the largest. It was probably the biggest she'd ever taken, actually.

Hopefully being able to give her a huge creampie would make Rude more likely to spill his secrets now that he'd had his fun. She might be embracing her inner slut tonight, but she did still have a job to do.

Chapter 203: Midnight's Extra Credit (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Izuku earns extra credit from Midnight. (Izuku/Midnight)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, teacher/student sex, desk sex

Chapter Text

“I don’t usually offer extra credit, you know,” Midnight said. “You’re pretty lucky, Midoriya.”

The look in his eyes seemed to suggest that Midoriya agreed with her, though if she was being honest Midnight would admit that she felt pretty lucky herself. It wasn’t every day that she had a hot young hunk down on his knees for her, after all.

She didn’t actively try to seduce her students, contrary to what people might think of her. But Izuku had been cute when he first came to UA, and with the passage of years had become nothing short of irresistible to her. This was not the shy young man that had first come to the school, unsure of his quirk and of himself. He was all man now, and he proved it to her with every pass of his tongue across her clit and every single time he curled his finger inside of her so it brushed against her g spot just right. She didn’t know where he’d learned to eat pussy like this, but whatever girl or girls he’d honed his technique on were lucky indeed. Finding a man willing to even go down on his partner could be harder than it had any right to be at times, but finding one that did so with this kind of skill was a rare thing indeed.

Izuku kept going, eating her out better than anyone had in years, if ever. She didn’t think she’d ever had anyone lick her with such passion, that was for sure. And that passion added to her pleasure, and when she came she squirted so hard that it took even her by surprise. Nemuri was a sexual being, a woman who embraced pleasure and sex without shame, but even she was unaccustomed to something like this.

He felt like he might just keep going all day if she didn’t stop him, so eventually she gave him a pat on the head after she came down from her peak. He understood what it meant, stopped licking her and pulled back to stare up at her.

“How was it, sensei?” he asked. “Did I earn any extra credit?” She laughed. He was a cheeky little shit, wasn’t he? He knew damn well how great a job he’d just done.

“Hmm, I don’t know,” she said, tapping her cheek with the tip of her finger. “I think I’ll have to make you work a little harder before I put you at the top of the class.”

“I’m happy to help you any way I can, sensei.”

--

The way Nemuri had Izuku help her was by throwing him down on top of her desk, ripping his clothes off and mounting him like he was a beast to be ridden. At the moment, that’s what he was in her eyes. He was here to be fucked, and fucked hard. She slammed her hips up and down on him aggressively, and the sound of her ass smacking down against his thighs over and over again was like a sweet song she hadn’t heard in far too long.

It wasn’t often that she could find a man capable of keeping up with her at her horniest and most aggressive. Most of them would have been begging for mercy by now, or they would have cum inside of her within the first minute or two. Very few could withstand an all-out fuck from Midnight for long.

Midoriya was proving to be one of those rare few. He took the almost maniacal bounces without so much as wincing, and he stared up at her with only pleasure and readiness on his face. His hands rested on her hips and he did nothing to slow her momentum at all. He understood his role in all of this, and he played it to perfection. And it wasn’t like he wasn’t getting a treat out of it too. Many UA boys had drooled over the possibility of fucking their R Rated teacher, but Izuku was getting to enjoy all of the pleasures her body had to offer for real.

Midnight found herself groaning as she felt her pleasure build. She was unused to a man being able to last at a pace like this long enough for her to climax; usually this was what she used when she wanted to humble a man by fucking him into submission. But Izuku was hanging in there remarkably well, and she felt desperate for him to last just a little longer.

“Almost there, Midoriya!” she moaned while driving her sexy body down onto him even harder and faster. “I’m almost there! Please, hang on just a little bit longer!”

She saw a determination in his green eyes that made her hump him even more wildly, and she started to grunt with exertion and pleasure as she got closer and closer to the promised land.

Then, it happened. Nemuri’s eyes widened and she stared down into Izuku’s face as she reached what was undeniably the biggest climax of her entire life. Never had her body been rocked by pleasure like this, and it was enough to make her scream at the top of her lungs, heedless as to the risk of doing so.

Maybe it was her screams, or her cumming on his cock. Maybe it was that he’d been willing himself to hold back until she got what she needed, and now finally allowed himself to let go. Regardless of the cause, Izuku immediately followed her over the edge. She felt his cock erupt inside of her, loosing his thick seed, and it made her scream all the louder. What a perfect end to an already amazing after-class consultation!

“So?” he asked afterwards, as she rested her head on his chest while they cooled down. “Did I earn the extra credit?”

She giggled into his sweaty, muscular chest. “I suppose,” she said. “But you can always come back tomorrow just to make sure.”

Chapter 204: The Get Together (Harry Potter)

Summary:

While their families enjoy each other's company in the house, Fleur and Harry enjoy each other outside. (Harry/Fleur)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, semi-public sex, outdoors sex, wall sex

Chapter Text

There were so many reasons Fleur should not be doing this; too many reasons to count in fact. The biggest one obviously was the fact that her husband and his wife were just on the other side of this wall, playing and laughing with their children, blissfully unaware of what their spouses were doing outside. All it would take was Ginny deciding to bring young James out for a fly, or Victoire wandering outside in search of her maman, and all of this would blow up in their faces in a most violent fashion. There was somewhere around twenty people in the home right now, and if any one of them happened to step outside for any reason the affair would be exposed. Fleur's married life would be in tatters, likely never to be recovered.

But she couldn't bring herself to stop. For all the reasons why she knew she should not have taken Harry by the hand and hurried out here with him while everyone else's attention was elsewhere, all it took was him hiking her dress up, pulling her knickers down and sliding into her for her to be reminded why she always took this risk and would continue to do so.

She could not help herself. Veela were inherently sexual beings, drawn to powerful and well-endowed men, and Harry had enough in both of those departments to draw her in and make her never want to stop. His magic practically flowed off of him as he picked her up by her perfect arse, pinned her against the wall of Potter Manor and shoved his cock inside of her.

Harry had cast a silencing charm on Fleur before they'd started, because they'd been fucking for long enough by now for them both to know that she would have given them away in an instant without it. She was unable to keep the noise down no matter what, especially when she had a dick as big as Harry's pounding into her so hard and filling her up so well. But she'd never had any other dick this big, of course, and no one else had ever been able to fuck her like this. That was why she kept coming back to him.

Her mouth was open, but the erotic screams she would have emitted were thankfully silenced by magic. All that she could hear around her was the sound of Harry's hips smacking against her, his determined grunts, and the wind blowing through the trees.

There were other sounds coming from inside the house. She could hear the children laughing and playing, Percy rambling on about some boring Ministry tripe no one else in the world cared about, and Molly encouraging a heavily pregnant Hermione to get off of her feet and relax. Inside the home, the Potter and Weasley families continued their get together, sharing in each other's company.

As for Fleur, she wasn't the least bit bothered to be missing out on that, because she had something far more important to her out here. Any time Harry picked her up and fucked her like this, everything else stopped mattering. Her marriage and her reputation meant nothing to her; they were insignificant in comparison to feeling Harry's big dick fucking her as he pinned her to the wall.

She looked into his eyes and saw that he was getting close. He'd fucked her enough for her to be intimately familiar with all of his signs by now, and between the set of his jaw and the way his eyes started clouding, he didn't need to say a word for her to anticipate his approaching orgasm.

Fleur was close too. She couldn't do much to speed things along with him holding her off of the ground and fucking her against the wall like this, and obviously she couldn't communicate anything to him verbally. She just had to hope that he could read her face as well as she could read his, recognize that she was right on the cusp and give her what she needed.

Showing that she wasn't the only one who had learned to read all the signs over the course of their torrid affair, one of his hands pulled off of her arse, dove between her legs and rubbed at her clit. He gave her the firm and direct pressure that he knew she liked best when she was close to the end, and it had the exact desired result.

"Harry!" Though he couldn't hear a thing, Fleur's throat attempted to release a scream. He surely didn't need to hear her to know she was getting off though. Even if he hadn't been as adept at reading her expressions, it would have been hard for him to mistake the feeling of her pelvic muscles tightening and her perfect veela pussy clenching around his cock, turning what was already a wonderfully snug fit into an even tighter one. The veela in her was calling for this virile man to give her his sperm, and it wouldn't stop until it had claimed its prize.

Harry, as helpless against an orgasming veela as any man would be, closed his eyes and groaned low as he let go. He pushed his cock deep into her one final time with all his might, and then his balls clenched as he filled her with his thick seed.

He slumped forward when he was done, and after a moment carried her away from the wall and put her back down on her feet. They moved slowly and without much energy now that they'd shared in their release, and it took longer than it probably should have for them to spell themselves clean and get dressed.

By some stroke of luck or magic no one came outside in all that time. The laughter continued inside of the home, and no one was the wiser as Fleur reentered, with Harry following shortly behind her.

Maybe they'd be caught one day, but until then they were going to make the most of every spare moment at each family get together.

Chapter 205: A Leg Up (A Certain Magical Index)

Summary:

Touma saves Frenda, and like most girls he saves she falls for him. But unlike all the others she isn't shy about going after him, or about using all of the weapons at her disposal to get him. (Touma/Frenda)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, AU, leg fetish

Chapter Text

"Aren't you going to come to bed?" Frenda asked, tossing her head back and giving her boyfriend her best seductive wink.

Touma looked back and forth between her and the door, clearly indecisive. "The supermarket is running the best sale on eggs I've ever seen," he said. "If I don't go now, they're going to be sold out."

Frenda giggled. "Would you rather go buy a bunch of eggs? Or would you rather stay here in bed with your cute girlfriend?" She stuck one leg out and slowly ran her hands up and down the dark pantyhose covering it, knowing that his eyes would immediately be drawn to it. Sure enough, he stopped looking at the door and stared at her leg instead. She was sure eggs were the last thing on his mind now that she'd brought out her secret weapon.

By all rights, Frenda Seivelun and Touma Kamijou should have never even met, and if they had it should have been because he was rushing into the dark side to stop her and the other members of ITEM on one of their nefarious missions. But as luck would have it, Kamijou had stumbled onto the scene and knocked Mugino out with his fist, saving Frenda from what very well might have been a fatal encounter with the leader that had hunted her down. Frenda had fallen for him that night. She soon discovered that she was far from the only girl that had fallen for the spiky-haired hero after a similar act of selfless heroism.

There were multiple key differences between Frenda and all of the other girls that had fallen for Touma though. The first was that she was not too shy or embarrassed to tell him how she felt. She was open, honest and straightforward about falling for him and wanting to date him. It was amusing how difficult some people made something that really wasn't complicated at all.

Another key to Frenda's success was that she knew she was cute, and she knew how to emphasize what she had. She might not have big boobs like Mugino or Takitsubo, but she had a pair of gorgeous, shapely legs that she used to her benefit as much as possible. She'd flashed those legs at him plenty when she confessed her feelings, and she used them to lure him back to bed now.

As she'd known he would, he stepped away from the door and walked back towards the bed while pulling his shirt up over his head. Frenda grinned.

She was a woman who went for what she wanted. And she was going to get it.

--

"Ahh, that's it!" Frenda groaned as Touma slid his cock inside of her. "Give it to me, Touma! You know how much I love it!"

It wasn't an exaggeration. Frenda had been a virgin before she'd pounced on Touma and rode his cock while the weird nun who lived with him and gobbled up all his food was out scrounging for more of that food to shove down her throat, but she'd been amazed at how much she'd loved it. She'd quickly gotten hooked on her boyfriend's cock, and she enticed him to fuck her any time they had an opening.

He didn't usually need much in the way of enticing, because he liked fucking her as much as she loved having him fuck her. He'd been a virgin too, but he'd gotten the hang of sex pretty quickly in her opinion. He worked his hips forward and settled into a nice brisk pace soon into it, knowing it was what she liked best. She loved the feeling of her boyfriend's dick sliding back and forth inside of her, and his balls smacking against her cute little butt on each thrust. She was a young woman who had long desired a partner to share stuff like this with, but finding a boyfriend while working in the dark side of Academy City wasn't exactly easy. It was incredibly ironic that the boy she'd actually wound up with was such a selfless hero.

However different they might be though, they were remarkably similar in how much they enjoyed this. When you came down to it, Touma was remarkably simple. He was happy to have had a girl who came right out and told him she liked him; she wasn't sure he would've caught on if she'd tried to be subtle about it. And there was nothing subtle in his enjoyment of her body.

He might love her legs every bit as much as he loved actually fucking her, but that didn't bother her at all. Even now he was admiring her legs, holding them straight up in the air and running his hands up and down the pantyhose while he thrust his cock into her. She'd cut a hole in the crotch in this pair of pantyhose so he could fuck her while still appreciating her legs in them, and it was an opportunity he never let pass him by.

Touma continued to fuck her pussy and rub her legs reverentially, and Frenda delighted in all of the attention. All it took was her flashing a little bit of leg and her boyfriend was like putty in her hands, ready to forget all about sales or the hunger of a freeloading nun in favor of taking care of her. And he took such good care of her. He took such good care of her now that she moaned her way through a lovely orgasm after several blissful minutes. He joined her a couple of minutes later, pulling out to spray his seed on her flat belly.

"What do you love more: me or my legs?" she asked him afterwards as he wiped her belly clean.

"You, of course," he said, making her smile. "But it's close," he added after a pause.

Frenda snickered. "I guess it's a good thing you don't have to choose then, huh? Me and my legs are all yours, hero."

Chapter 206: The Anal Alternative (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Deku is too worried to have sex with his wife while she’s pregnant. Uraraka offers up a different hole as an alternative. (Izuku/Ochako)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, pregnant sex, anal sex

Chapter Text

Ochako bobbed her head hard on Izuku’s cock, staring up at him as she took him all the way down her throat and held him there. It wasn’t easy to deepthroat something as big as Izuku’s penis, but after years of dating and now marriage she’d had plenty of practice to hone her skills. She moaned around his dick in her throat, and he moaned back. But she didn’t get the load of cum down her throat she’d expected. This had always been a surefire way to finish him off, but not even bringing out this tool in her arsenal was enough to make him cum now.

After several minutes of deepthroating failed to do the trick, she gave up and pulled her mouth off of him. “Blowjobs just aren’t enough for you anymore, huh?” she asked.

“I’m sorry!” he said, frowning. “This is my fault; you’re doing great!”

“I’m not angry about it,” she said, shaking her head. “It’s been three months now with me only using my mouth and my hands to get you off. You were bound to get sick of it eventually.”

“I’m not sick of it, really!” he insisted. “You know how much I love it when you suck me.” She smiled and nodded; it was true. “I just…”

“You need more,” she finished for him. “After years of us having an active sex life, your body wants more than just blowjobs. I get it. I want more too.”

“I’m not going to put it inside of you,” he said quickly, shaking his head in denial before she could even as much as offer. Ochako sighed; they’d been having this discussion for three months now. He had continued to have sex with her in the early months of her pregnancy, but at around the five month mark he had refused out of concern that his dick might harm their baby in some way. He did have a very long and very thick cock, to be fair, but she knew his fear was unfounded. No amount of reasoning on her part had been able to make him budge from his position though, and even if she had she doubted he would have been able to produce in the way they were both used to with those concerns troubling him.

She’d used her mouth and hands to get him off over the last few months, and he’d done the same with her, but it seemed that his body craved more now. Since he’d been too concerned at five months, she knew pushing for vaginal sex at eight months had no hope of success. But maybe there was another option.

“I know you are too worried about me and our baby to have sex with me,” she said. “But there’s another hole you can stick it in.” She pushed up onto her hands and knees, turned away from him and wiggled her hips from side to side. Sometimes it was hard for her to still feel sexy as she went through her pregnancy, but she knew how much he’d always liked her ass. Maybe shaking it for him now would give him the motivation he needed to claim some relief for himself.

--

Her idea had worked as well as she could have hoped for. Whether she was eight months pregnant or not, Izuku was as captivated by his wife’s butt as he had been when they were still teenage heroes in training at UA rather than top pros who were married and expecting a child. He might not be willing to have conventional sex with her until the baby was born, but he had no problem getting into position behind her and sliding his cock inside of her ass.

He did not fuck her butt with the same sort of intensity he might have otherwise. He didn’t give her the swift body-rocking thrusts she was accustomed to, and that honestly was for the best. She enjoyed taking that kind of pounding usually, at least when she’d been properly warmed up for it, but her body didn’t need that kind of jostling right now.

Deku was still giving it to her pretty good though. It was still a very large cock sliding back and forth inside of her butt, and he still kept his hips moving throughout.

“Is this okay?” he asked while fully sheathed inside of her ass. “I’m not going too hard, am I?”

“No,” she said, relaxing on her elbows. “It’s perfect. Keep going.”

So he did. Izuku continued to work his cock in her ass, penetrating something other than her mouth for the first time in months, and Ochako welcomed it. She welcomed the hands on her hips, and the playful smacks on her ass cheeks, and she welcomed the slow but consistent push of his cock inside of her rear. She welcomed it even more when he brought a hand between her legs and pressed down on her clit the way that he knew she liked.

“Oh, yes, Deku!” she groaned. “Yes!” He’d relied on that clitoral stimulation heavily in the months since he’d stopped having sex with her, and it was as effective now as ever. She actually wound up cumming even before he did, her hormones setting her off very quickly and causing her to squirt on their bed.

Izuku came not long after she did. He pulled his cock out of her and came all over her lower back and ass cheeks, and Ochako groaned as she felt it. It had been months since she’d taken his cum anywhere other than in her mouth, or on her face or boobs at the end of sucking him, and she enjoyed it quite a bit.

Her husband looked relaxed as he settled back down when he was done, and she smiled happily as she carefully got down beside him. She was looking forward to making love to him properly once they baby had been born, but she was pleased she’d come up with an alternative in the meantime.        

Chapter 207: A Week in the Head Suite (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Daphne needs Harry’s help to secure Astoria’s freedom from Draco, and is willing to use her body to get it. Harry complies, but he makes her earn his help. (Harry/Daphne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex, hair pulling, dom/sub

Chapter Text

“I want your help, Potter,” Daphne Greengrass said without preamble.

“With what?” he asked. He decided to listen despite her father having been a Death Eater because he’d seen her, as well as her younger sister and her friend Tracey, actively fighting against them regardless of where her parents stood.

“Since my father is dead in addition to being a convicted Death Eater, Draco is the only one who can rescind his marriage contract with Astoria,” she said. “He is refusing my demands that he do so, and the only option he’s given me is to trade places with Astoria and become his toy and trophy wife in her stead.”

“I hardly see what you expect me to do about that,” Harry said. “And I don’t why I should even if I could. Frankly, I’m tired of being used to help people.”

“I know that Draco owes you a life debt,” she said, surprising him since that wasn’t exactly common knowledge. “That’s how you, and only you, can help me with this. As for why you should? If you help me I’ll be your toy for a day. You can use my body however you like. But if you refuse, I will do everything in my power to make you regret it every bit as much as Malfoy will.”

Harry glared at her in irritation. He did not respond well to threats, so while her offer intrigued him, the price had just gone up. “A week,” he said. “You’ll be my toy for a week.” She glared back, but he did not wilt under her cold blue eyes like most did. “A week with me seems like a bargain to me when the alternative is either you or your sister spending a lifetime with Malfoy.”

He had her there, and they both knew it. Daphne’s anger deflated and she nodded her head. “Agreed.”

--

As Daphne left to gather her things to move them into Harry’s Head Boy suite for the week, she thought to herself that overall it was a small price to pay. For a week as Potter’s plaything, she would earn Astoria’s freedom. Now she just needed to figure out how she was going to pay for her sister’s medical treatment that was now unaffordable thanks to their father’s idiocy.

--

Daphne took Harry’s brutal pounding with red handprints on her arse, bruises and even bite marks on her skin. It had been a week of unbelievably rough sex, and she was limp as he held her hips with one arm and yanked her head back by the pillowcase he’d turned into hood and reigns with the other.

But despite the pain and exhaustion, she’d had more orgasms than she could’ve imagined over this week. She’d been surprised to discover that her body craved this sort of rough sex, and it certainly helped that Harry had a huge cock and was capable of providing this kind of wonderfully aggressive sex as he was doing right now.

She exploded into another massive climax and then got filled up by him. Instead of the usual tender touches that he ended each night with, he pulled her to sit between his legs so he could choke her with one hand and pinch her nipples with the other.

“Now that you’ve paid your end, I’ll deal with Malfoy tomorrow,” he said. “But how are you planning to pay for your sister’s treatment?” He smacked her hand away and choked her tighter before going to her clit with the other hand. “I can take care of it, and also make sure that both of your reputations are protected from the stink of your father. But you’ll have to agree to my terms.”

“What terms?” she gasped breathlessly.

He laughed. “You have to be my toy, obviously.”

“How long? A year?”

He laughed louder and shook his head. “Don’t be silly. You’ll have to be my toy for the rest of your life.”

Daphne arched up as his fingers on her clit brought her close to an orgasm. “You have to give me a binding vow that you’ll take care of my sister,” she managed to insist despite the pleasure and the lack of breath.”

“I’ll take care of you both,” he promised, chuckling. “Especially you, you needy slut.”

“I agree!” she screamed, seconds before another climax hit.

--

Daphne nodded and put down the latest Prophet. True to his word, Harry had given both her and Astoria a major public boost by citing them as examples of bravery and heroism despite their familial complications.

She’d earned it with her body, and done so happily. She was exhausted and satisfied, both with the pleasure and with how well this would work to stave off the vultures who would dare come after the Greengrass assets before she could claim her headship.

She knew what was coming as soon as she heard Potter’s heavy footsteps walk into the room. “On your knees,” he demanded. She blushed and glanced down at the fancy dress she was wearing for their evening out, but obediently moved to obey.

Harry laughed, grabbed her throat and began to yank the dress off of her. “Just because I agreed to go on a date with you doesn’t mean you aren’t still my toy to use, does it?” he asked. She shook her head frantically and dropped to her knees. “Good girl,” he said, patting her head. “Now get to work.” Daphne, heavily aroused and pleased at how well life was turning out, sucked him vigorously.

”I have two lordships, you know,” he said. “And there just so happens to also be two Greengrass sisters.”

Her eyes widened at his implication. “Please!” she gasped.

He put his hands on her head and shoved her back to work. “If you’re interested, you’d better do a good job of convincing me,” he said.

Daphne swallowed his massive cock, taking him all the way down her throat no matter how much it made her gurgle and suffer.

“That’s an excellent start,” he said, moaning.

Chapter 208: Under the Table Exhibitionism (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Buffy and Xander further explore public exhibitionism in the club. (Buffy/Xander)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Oral sex, under the table sex, facials

Chapter Text

From elsewhere within the Bronze, loud music blared and people laughed as they danced, played pool and above all drank. Buffy was not here in the club for any of those activities; she and Xander were having their own private sort of fun to explore the exhibitionist streak they'd discovered together in the library. She was glad for all of the noise though. It provided excellent cover to mask the moans Xander was letting out, not to mention how noisily she was slurping on his cock.

Several of their friends were out there partying, but Buffy was much happier to be here in a back corner, underneath the table and with her head in her man's lap. She slid her lips up and down his cock, trusting that the surrounding noise would prevent anyone from hearing the sound of her giving her man the best blowjob of which she was capable.

It was somewhat surprising to her just how easily she'd thrown herself into this, but there was just something about Xander's cock that compelled her to worship it with her mouth. She bobbed her head on him, taking nearly all of his cock into her mouth. He was so big that she couldn't quite deepthroat him, at least not yet. Maybe she would have been able to if there wasn't the concern about it going wrong and her gagging and choking drawing someone's attention.

She didn't let that deter her though. Even if she wasn't taking him all the way down her throat she was still giving him a proper sloppy blowjob. Buffy used both her mouth and her hands to make Xander groan, and deepthroating or not, she knew he had nothing to complain about. In addition to her fervent sucking, she firmly stroked the base of his cock with both hands before one of them went lower to play with his balls instead.

Hearing the way that his moans got deeper once she started paying attention to his balls was all that Buffy needed to know that she'd found something that called for greater emphasis. She pulled her lips back and off of his cock, which earned an unhappy grunt from him. That displeasure didn't last long, because she'd only removed her lips from his shaft so she could bring them to his balls instead. She held his cock up with her hand while she kissed and licked his balls, and then she popped one of them into her mouth.

The beat of the music got louder, and so too did Xander's groans. Buffy knew she'd hit on something here. He liked having her suck his cock; he liked it a great deal. But he loved having her suck his balls.

So that's what she did. While many of their friends danced and partied in the very same club, Buffy remained under the table and went back and forth between Xander's balls, sucking on one and then switching sides to focus on the other. She didn't leave his cock neglected though. As the ball worship continued, she got both hands into the mix, jerking his cock and rubbing his sensitive head with her fingers. One of Xander's hands reached underneath the table to pat her long blonde hair.

"You're such a good little cocksucker," he muttered. Buffy moaned around the ball in her mouth and felt her arousal soak her panties as her body responded positively to the praise. She would need a good fucking, and soon. But for now she had a job to do, and she was determined to do it. She wasn't going to poke her head out from underneath this table until she'd made Xander cum.

Eventually she started hearing last call being mentioned, and she knew she needed to speed things along. She stopped sucking on his balls so she could move to finish him off, and attempted to do that by taking his cock back into her mouth and bobbing on him with renewed focus.

Xander's groans got louder, and both of his hands now came down under the table to grab her head. He started to thrust his hips as best he could while remaining in his seat, driving his cock deeper into her mouth and nearly making her gag.

"Hey, Xander. Have you seen Buffy? I can't find her, and we need to get ready to go."

Buffy froze when she heard Willow's voice. Her desire to get her new boyfriend off was immediately doused by the arrival of her friend, and she pulled her mouth off of his cock as quickly and quietly as she could. But it turned out that she'd done too good a job of getting him off, and he'd already been beyond his ability to hold himself back. No sooner had she gotten him out of her mouth than he began to cum, and since his cock was right in front of her face she got blasted head-on. She closed her eyes and somehow managed to stop herself from gasping at the surprise facial.

Even more impressively, Xander didn't grunt out his obvious pleasure. "No, I haven't seen her poke her head out recently," he said. "But you can go ahead and go. I'll find her before I leave." Willow left, and Buffy heaved a sigh of relief. That had been close!

"Sorry about the facial," he said quietly after Willow had gone.

"Don't worry about it," she said. "It wasn't anybody's fault. Besides, I kind of liked it."

Kind of was a massive understatement. She loved the feeling of his cum on her skin, and when she stuck her tongue out and licked up some of it that had landed near her mouth she discovered that she loved the taste of it as well.

She would definitely be swallowing more of it soon. It was as good as anything the club could have served her, and cheaper besides.

Chapter 209: New Professor: Parent/Teacher Conference, Part I (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Mrs. Greengrass and Mrs. Granger are called in for a conference with the professor, who finds they're just as competitive as their daughters. (OMC/Mrs. Granger/Mrs. Greengrass)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Oral sex, assumed infidelity, snowballing

Chapter Text

"Your two daughters both strive to be the top of the class," Professor Martin said, looking back and forth between the mothers of Daphne Greengrass and Hermione Granger. "I can honestly say that I don't know which of them is truly top of the class."

Aella Greengrass flipped her hair off of her shoulder disdainfully. "While I'm sure the Granger girl is a diligent worker, she could not be any true competition for my Daphne. That girl has been raised to be the best all her life, and she will accept nothing less."

"And Hermione has spent her whole life devouring any book she could get her hands on," Jane Granger replied with narrowed eyes. "Her thirst for knowledge cannot be matched, no matter how competitive any of her peers might be."

"I can see where they get their competitive streaks from," the professor said with a smile. This was going just as he'd hoped it would when he arranged to conduct his parent/teacher meetings with them at the same time. He'd believed that he might be able to stoke the same fires of competition in the mothers that he had in the daughters, with similar benefits for him.

"There is simply no competition to be discussed," Aella insisted. "Miss Granger will have to be content with her books, because Daphne is destined to be the most magically powerful witch of her generation."

"You wouldn't say that if you had any idea how tirelessly Hermione works to put her knowledge to use," Jane responded.

"Now, now, there's no need for us to raise our voices," Professor Martin said. "Hermione and Daphne have learned how to work together even while continuing their competition to be at the top of their year. I'm sure the two of you can follow their example."

One look between the two beautiful older women, each of them looking just as stubborn and determined as their daughters so often did when he played this card, told him that he was in for a very interesting afternoon.

--

Aella Greengrass proved to be much quicker to follow through on his little hints and innuendos and get physical with him. She'd dropped to her knees in front of him and fished his cock out, and while he did not fail to notice the way her eyes widened in awe when she got her first look at him, she recovered from it admirably quickly. Then, after giving Jane a smug little superior look over her shoulder, she'd taken the head of his cock between her lips.

Whether she'd ever sucked a cock as large as his before, he had to give her credit on her technique. This was a woman who knew what she was doing, and would not allow herself to seem inadequate if she could help it. Her lips slid along his cock smoothly, and she demonstrated her skill with her constantly spiraling tongue as well. If it was possible for a woman to be graceful and elegant while she was down on her knees and sucking the cock of her daughter's teacher, Aella was pulling it off.

Jane Granger had seemed stunned by what was happening, he assumed because of her muggle background. But she got over it quickly, seeing the mother of her daughter's rival pulling ahead of her and unwilling to let herself be seen as inferior. She might be somewhat out of place here in Hogwarts, but she was just as competitive and driven as her bushy-haired daughter.

She had the same brunette hair as Hermione, but it was longer and straighter. He stroked that hair as she did her best to swallow his cock whole. Her approach was the polar opposite of Aella's. While Daphne's mother had been all about skill, Hermione's mum sucked his cock with all the determination her daughter showed in class. There was nothing elegant about this; it was a messy, sloppy blowjob, with slurping, moaning and plenty of saliva covering her face as she kept trying to get his cock down her throat. While he was impressed with Aella's skill, there was certainly plenty of benefits to this tactic as well.

Aella seemed to understand this too, because she forced her way back into the action. She'd tried to force Jane back onto the sidelines, but he'd dared them to work together. They had begrudgingly begun to do so, understanding that failing to play nice would reflect badly on them.

That was how Professor Martin had Aella's mouth bobbing on his cock and her tongue doing its usual work while Jane went lower and accepted the responsibility of licking, kissing and sucking on his balls. This was truly the best of both worlds; he got to experience the technique and poise of Aella's skilled mouth performing fellatio on him while at the same time enjoying Jane's determination and willingness to slurp on his balls. This was exactly the sort of thing he had in mind when he'd summoned them both here and set them against each other just like he had with their daughters.

And just like their daughters, they competed right until the end. Aella tried to refuse to share any of his cum and keep it all to herself, but Jane wouldn't allow that. She pulled the other woman into a forceful kiss, demanding that the load they'd both worked for be shared between them both. The professor watched them share the load like they'd shared the responsibility of earning it, and he laughed. This was going better than he'd hoped.

"That was excellent teamwork," he said. "I wonder what else the three of us might be able to accomplish if we put our heads together."

"I don't have anywhere to be," Aella said.

Jane nodded. "I can stay for a little extra credit, professor."

"Excellent," he said, clapping his hands. "Then let's get you both out of those clothes, shall we?"

Chapter 210: Invisible and Incorrigible (Harry Potter x Black Widow Crossover)

Summary:

Harry and Natasha's afternoon at home is interrupted by some unannounced visitors, but Natasha apparently feels that's no reason to stop. (Harry/Natasha)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Voyeurism

Chapter Text

Harry Potter and Natasha Romanoff were passing the afternoon the way they passed pretty much all afternoons that they had to themselves, which is to say they were fucking all over their apartment. They'd had a go in the shower earlier that morning, and later he'd been so turned on by watching her do her stretches in her tight little black shorts that he'd bent her over and given her a different sort of workout.

Now they'd made their way over to the couch. Natasha had pushed on his chest and shoved him down, which was a clear indication that she wanted to be on top this time around. Letting his sexy redheaded superspy girlfriend climb on top and have her way with him had never brought Harry anything but joy, so he'd been more than happy to sit back and watch her ride his cock. Her ass slapped down against his thighs with every bounce, and Harry groaned deeply, rested his hands on her hips and let her go.

Then, to their mutual horror, the door suddenly burst open. They weren't expecting company, but they shared a panicked look as they both reached the same conclusion. The list of people who had unrestricted access to their home and wouldn't trip the wards and wouldn't bother telling them they were coming was incredibly short. There was really only one possibility.

Fortuitously, his dad's invisibility cloak just so happened to be within arm's reach for Natasha. Thinking fast, she leaned over, snatched it up and threw it over herself for cover. Unfortunately for Harry she made no attempt to cover him with it, whether because it was small and she was only worried about herself or because she'd decided this was a good chance to fuck with him. He had a feeling it was the latter.

Whatever her motivation, Harry was left uncovered and fully exposed when Natasha's 'family' entered their apartment unannounced.

"We're here!" Alexei called, as if their presence was expected. He led the way, but stopped walking when he saw Harry sitting on the couch naked. Distressingly, he didn't leave or even look away. "Is this how you greet all your guests, Harry?" he asked.

"Hey, you won't hear me complain," Yelena said. Natasha's little sister in all but blood had never been shy in letting him know that she thought he was sexy, though he knew she would never do anything that might hurt Natasha. That didn't mean she wouldn't take full advantage of this chance to ogle his naked body though. When her eyes looked lower, they suddenly narrowed in confusion. "I will complain that you're hiding the best parts from me though."

Harry looked down and saw what she meant. Thanks to Natasha's point of contact with him, his groin and inner thighs were the only parts of him that were actually covered by the cloak and thus invisible. That was fortunate in the sense that it meant they couldn't see him fucking Natasha, but having a small part of his body turn invisible wasn't exactly an easy thing to explain.

"Err…" he began, not sure where he was going to go from there.

"That is an impressive bit of magic," Melina interrupted. "You'll have to show it to me sometime."

"Ahh, yeah, maybe I could do that," Harry mumbled, grabbing onto the lifeline she'd just unknowingly thrown him.

Harry sat there awkwardly, wondering what would happen first. Would Natasha get off of him and try to sneak off into the bedroom to change while keeping herself covered with the cloak, or would her family leave the room like anyone else would have in this situation?

The answer was neither. Melina and Yelena sat down in the couch opposite him, and Alexei pulled up a chair to sit down and make himself comfortable. As for Natasha, she'd been close enough to her orgasm that she had apparently decided to keep pushing forward now that the initial moment had passed. With her family sitting in the same room with them, she resumed riding his cock on the couch.

She stopped with the vertical bouncing she'd been doing before they came in, probably because she was too worried about the cloak slipping and revealing part of her body. Instead she remained fully impaled on his cock and rocked her hips back and forth. He wasn't sure what amazed him more: that she kept herself from moaning, or that Alexei's shifting and general inability to keep quiet was loud enough that they didn't notice the sound of the couch creaking as Natasha rocked on top of him.

"So I guess you're just going to sit here like this until Natasha comes back, huh?" Yelena said. "Not that I'm complaining, again, aside from you not letting it all hang out."

There was a damn good reason Harry couldn't get up and pull on any clothes, but he couldn't explain it without giving away what was happening. The primary reason he didn't do that was that it would mean an end to Natasha rocking on his cock, and that just wouldn't do. He would put up with a great deal so long as his girlfriend kept fucking him.

By the way Natasha's pussy tightened around him and he felt her hips shake against him, he could tell that her orgasm was a fantastic one. She surely had to have stuffed her fist in her mouth or something, because that was the only possible explanation for why none of them could hear her usual screams of pleasure.

As for Harry, he'd just barely been hanging on as it was. Despite the incredible awkwardness of the situation, Natasha's pussy finished him off as effectively as always. He moaned helplessly as he came inside of his girlfriend.

As he did so he happened to make eye contact with Yelena, who licked her lips and winked at the sound. But it was Alexei who served to make the moment as truly awkward as it could get.

"I know I am an attractive man, Harry, but you should really save this kind of thing for Natasha."

Chapter 211: Ashe Pays Up (Overwatch)

Summary:

Ashe bets big and loses big while playing cards with McCree, but he offers her another way to pay off her debt. (McCree/Ashe)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sex as payment, facials

Chapter Text

Ashe sighed as McCree showed his hand. "It's your pot," she said, not bothering to show her own hand. She'd thought her full house would be more than enough to take it, and had thrown every last chip she had on the table. Leave it to Jesse McCree to have quad kings.

McCree reached his hand out as if to pull all of the chips over to his side of the table, but he hesitated just before his fingers touched them and looked over at her.

"How much do you have left after this hand?" he asked.

"Zero," she said flatly. "You cleaned me out."

He stroked his beard thoughtfully. "I'd hate to put you out," he said.

"Oh? You giving me charity now?" She wouldn't beg him if that was what he was looking for, but she also wouldn't say no if he suddenly felt like giving her money back to her. Fact was that she needed that money.

"Well, maybe not charity," he said. He looked back up at her. "Maybe I'd give you a chance to pay your debt off another way."

"I'm listening," she said cautiously, knowing better than to agree to anything before terms had been laid out.

"Well, there's something I always wanted to try with you, all the way back to when I was in the Deadlock gang."

--

All told, Ashe could think of worse ways to pay off a poker debt, especially one as massive as the one she'd just took going for broke with her full house.

Did she like McCree? Not especially. That he'd gotten out of doing any time behind bars after she and the rest of the Deadlock gang got busted never sat right with her, and she didn't see how she'd ever be able to trust him again.

But he wasn't the only one who'd wondered what it might be like to try this back then, and she had to admit she wasn't disappointed. She'd had a feeling she wouldn't be as soon as she got her first look at his cock, and he'd confirmed it once he bent her over the poker table and started fucking her from behind. Ashe had always been a woman who could appreciate a hard pounding from a big cock, and McCree wasn't letting her down there. Her hat was off, and she grabbed onto the edges of the poker table and grunted as she felt his cock hitting deep inside of her. It was good enough to almost make her regret not throwing him down and climbing on top of him back when he was in the Deadlock gang with her. Almost.

He seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit too. The two of them had never fucked before, but she knew the sound of a man enjoying himself, and McCree's quiet little groans told her he was not gonna regret the bargain he'd made with her. She felt his hands, both the real one and the prosthetic, digging into her hips as he thrust into her, like he wanted to pull her body back towards him to make his hips smack against her ass harder than it already was. It was plenty hard enough as it was in her opinion, but she admired his persistence. He might be a slippery bastard but McCree was a good fuck, no question about that.

She came damned close to snapping at him when he started giving her ass the occasional slap in between thrusts, but since this was how she was repaying a poker debt she really couldn't afford she decided to bite her tongue and let him have his fun. It didn't last long anyway, because he'd only spanked her maybe five or six times before his hands left her hips and he pulled his cock out of her.

Ashe pulled herself off of the table and turned around to see what was going on, but nothing needed to be said. He just nodded his head and pointed at the ground near his feet, and she understood what he wanted from her now. She nodded back, got on her knees in front of him and took the head of his cock between her lips.

She jumped straight to it, showing him what she could do right away. She had never been shy about sucking a cock, and doing a good job now would bring this to an end quicker and let her go about her business. There was also some part of her that didn't want McCree to think that she didn't know how to handle herself. She showed him that she had no problem handling even his admittedly large cock, sliding her lips down nearly to the base while firmly grabbing him and stroking whatever wasn't in her mouth. Ashe also kept her tongue involved, giving him plenty of licks and paying particular attention to the head of his cock.

The balls got plenty of attention too. That was something not every girl thought to do, and she'd heard guys complain about girls squeezing too hard too. But not Ashe. She gently rubbed his balls while keeping up the blowjob, and even if she hadn't heard his moans she could have simply looked up at his face and been able to tell that she was getting him off quickly. She didn't really love the taste of cum, but she resolved herself to swallow it in the name of paying off her debt.

That didn't wound up being necessary though, because McCree pulled out before the end and took his cock in hand instead. He stroked himself while pointing his cock straight at her, and she closed her eyes in preparation of what was to come. She didn't even flinch as the first blast of cum caught her on the forehead, and she didn't react at all when he coated her cheeks and chin as well. She would leave her with her head held high, relatively speaking.

"Pleasure playing with you as always, Ashe," he said once he'd finished.

Chapter 212: Hiding a Joker Under the Desk (Persona 5)

Summary:

There's a surprise waiting for Haru under her desk at work. (Joker/Haru)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, under the desk, cunnilingus, risk of discovery

Chapter Text

"Is everything okay, Okumura-san?"

Haru gave a delicate cough, cleared her throat and smiled at Misawa, one of the board members of Okumura Foods, who had come into her office to discuss a recent proposal to introduce some healthier food options alongside the usual fare at Big Bang Burger. She understood why his eyebrows were furrowed and he was staring at her in confusion and concern. It wasn't often that someone would let out a moan while discussing adding a robust sampling of salads to the menu, after all.

"Yes, I am fine, Misawa-san," she said, nodding at him. "I apologize, but I've found myself feeling warmer than usual today." She had no doubt that her cheeks were slightly flushed, so this seemed like a pretty reasonable excuse to offer up even though she was flushed for a very different reason.

"Would you like to stop here and continue at another time when you're feeling well?" her assistant offered.

"No, no, that won't be necessary," she said, waving him off. "Let's keep going. I promise I can hold it together."

Her boyfriend was apparently determined to make a liar out of her, because as soon as Misawa started speaking again his tongue went back into action, dancing around her clit with the unerring skill he'd honed over several years with her. He knew her body better than she did at this point, so it was no surprise that he quickly had her grabbing onto the edge of the desk and biting her lip to keep from moaning again.

He'd paused after her first moan, giving her a chance to collect herself and offer up her excuses to Misawa, but now that the discussion had resumed, so had his expert cunnilingus. Joker loved doing things to surprise her and keep her on her toes, especially at work. He'd certainly achieved that today, because when she sat down at her desk that morning she'd expected him to be at work with Dr. Takemi as usual. He had obviously taken the day off without telling her though, and she had been surprised indeed to feel hands on her legs beneath her desk, stroking her where her business skirt ended.

It was lucky she hadn't shrieked and had noticed who had been crouched under her desk without her knowledge, because she didn't know how she would have explained away her boyfriend hiding out in her office. She had no more clue how she would manage that now, which was why she was doing her very best not to let Misawa-san know what was going on. All he could see above the table was her blouse, and her admittedly flushed cheeks that she'd already offered an explanation for. But there would be no possibility of talking her way out of it should he look underneath the table and see her skirt bunched up, her panties around her ankles and her boyfriend's face buried between her thighs.

"I know beef is our specialty at Big Bang Burger, but I believe some of our customers would really appreciate a nice turkey salad," Misawa was saying. Haru approved of the attempt to offer some variety at Big Bang Burger, but it was hard to give much focus to that when her boyfriend's tongue was flicking her clit and he'd just slid not one but two fingers inside of her pussy. Still, he was staring at her expectantly, and it was her job to take this meeting seriously no matter how distracting the activity under her desk was.

"I agree, Misawa-san," Haru said, smiling at him. "I believe that will work very well!" She'd almost made it through the sentence gracefully, but then Joker's fingers had started curling inside of her, stroking at her g spot with pinpoint accuracy. He'd been pretty good at pleasing her even in their earliest days as a couple, when all of this had still been new to both of them, and had only gotten better as time went on. No matter how hard she worked to try and keep her composure, it was all but impossible to act as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening when her boyfriend was licking and fingering her so well.

Misawa-san looked at her strangely again, but fortunately he didn’t press. Her odd behavior aside, he knew that this meeting was going well for him and didn't want to risk derailing his progress. "So I can count on your support for this proposal at our next board meeting?" he asked hopefully. Not everyone in a position of power at Okumura Foods was in favor of doing anything to move away from the policies Haru's father had implemented that led to such high profits for the company, but if Haru threw her support behind this measure there wasn't much they would be able to do to stop it.

"Yes!" she said, clearing her throat again. She reached under the desk with one hand and grabbed her boyfriend's dark hair, intending to hold him still until Misawa left the office. Instead she wound up clutching onto him for dear life as his lips attached themselves to her clit and he gently sucked. It was her ultimate weak point, something he knew perfectly well and had chosen to exploit when it could do the most damage. There was no turning back now, not from the pleasure or from this meeting.

"Y-yes, Jo--ah, Misawa, san!" she whimpered. "Yes, that's so great! Ohh, it's perfect!"

"I--uh, I'm glad to hear that, Okumura-san," Misawa said, clearly having no clue what to make of Haru's odd behavior. He knew a win when he saw one though, and he excused himself and left her office quickly. Haru was barely aware of his departure; she was far too busy squirming in her chair as she came all over her boyfriend's face and pulled so hard she nearly yanked a clump of his hair out. When she let go he pulled back and smiled up at her, but she pushed him right back into her pussy after giving herself just a few moments to recover.

"No stopping now, mister," she said. "You have a long work day ahead of you, so get to it."

Chapter 213: Extramarital Afterhours 2 (Harry Potter)

Summary:

The affair between Ginny and Teddy deepens. (Ginny/Teddy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, older woman/younger man

Chapter Text

"Oh, yes!" Ginny whispered, throwing her head back and gasping as Teddy thrust into her harder. As her younger lover dropped his head to kiss at one bare freckled shoulder, Ginny smiled up at the ceiling of the bedroom she shared with Harry.

She had broken so many of her own rules over the course of this affair, and she had just continued to shatter more of them as time went on. What had started as mere carnal pleasure, a relief of pent-up sexual desires and frustrations that had been building as her life diverged from Harry's had become something much deeper than that. The sex continued of course, and it was as amazing as always. But Teddy was no longer just someone with whom she satisfied her sexual cravings.

True, genuine feelings of love had developed between them. That hadn't been her intention, and she didn't think it was his either, but neither of them had been able to stop those feelings from developing and growing. By the time Ginny had even realized that her thoughts towards Teddy were shifting away from the mere carnal and were becoming romantic as well, she had been much too far gone to even think about turning back. She would sooner give up her wand or her magic than she would give up Teddy.

That she was married was not enough to stop her, and the fact that her husband was the man who had been the closest thing he had to a father growing up wasn't enough to stop Teddy either. If their betrayal had held any sway over them, they would not be doing this here of all places.

Having sex with Teddy in her bed at home had become Ginny's new favorite location. As exciting as it had always been and continued to be any time they shagged at work, something about having her lover pin her to her bed, the same bed she and her husband slept in every night, and fuck her created an even greater and more illicit thrill for Ginny.

It wasn't really accurate to say that Teddy was fucking her right now though. That was something he did often and did well, but this was different. The way he slowly moved his hips back and forth, the way he kissed at her skin and lightly rubbed her breasts was not how he behaved when he was fucking her. When he fucked her it was all roughness, aggression and youthful enthusiasm. This was far too tender for that.

Teddy wasn't shagging her. He was making love to her. And she never wanted him to stop.

He looked down into her eyes with such affection, such love, that it made Ginny blush. It made her feel like a besotted schoolgirl again. She should have hated the feeling; she was supposed to be a mature woman, and this was meant to be a bloody affair, not two lovers coming together! But she didn't care. Even if everyone else in the world other than her and Teddy would say this was wrong, to her it couldn't have felt any righter.

"We're going to break another rule today," she whispered while staring up at him. He raised an eyebrow in question. "You're going to cum inside of me," she informed him.

"You're sure?" he asked, eyes widening.

"Positive," she said, nodding. She wanted nothing between them, not anymore.

Teddy smiled wider than she thought she'd ever seen, and his hips sped up in his haste to finish up and cum inside of her. Ginny encouraged the speed. She wanted to feel his cum inside of her pussy as badly as he wanted to cum inside of her, and so she wrapped her arms and legs around him and moaned into his ear as he made love to her in her bed.

"Yes, Teddy!" she gasped. "Yes, cum in me! Please do it! Please let me feel it! I haven't felt it in so long, and never from you!" It was very important to her that she feel Teddy's cum inside of her. She could tell that he was just about there. She could see it on his face, and she wanted it so badly. In mere seconds, her young lover would give her everything.

"I love you," he declared, suddenly and unexpectedly. Ginny gasped and stared up at him. She'd already known this to be the case; she'd known it for some time. But hearing him say it while he pushed his cock deep into her pussy and came inside of her for the first time solidified this as the most arousing and satisfying moment of her life, and the biggest climax possible struck her at that same moment.

"I love you too!" she groaned, clinging to him tighter, wanting him as close as possible, wanting him to stay inside of her, here in her bed, and never leave. It was everything she wanted. It was perfect.

Then she heard the knob to her bedroom door turn, and she craned her head back just in time to see Harry, her husband, standing in the doorway.

Chapter 214: New Professor: Parent/Teacher Conference, Part II (Harry Potter)

Summary:

The conference with Mrs. Granger and Lady Greengrass continues atop the professor’s desk. (OMC/Mrs. Granger/Mrs. Greengrass)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome

Chapter Text

There wasn’t any need for the professor to push. The gauntlet had been thrown down, and neither Aella Greengrass nor Jane Granger were going to let themselves be found wanting. Just like their daughters, they were determined to be the best.

They both had bodies worthy of such high expectations, because even though their daughters were adult witches these two were sexy enough to make plenty of the current Hogwarts girls feel envious and insecure. Aella clearly took very good care of her body; she looked every bit the part of the pureblood aristocrat, from her gorgeous blonde hair down to her beautiful round breasts. He climbed on top of his table with all the confidence of someone who is not accustomed to losing. It was easy to see where Daphne got her self-assurance from.

Many people of pureblood stock looked down on muggles and considered them inherently beneath them, but Jane Granger need take a backseat to no one regardless of age or breeding. Even if she didn’t have her daughter’s magic she did have Hermione’s spirit, which she showed by crawling onto the table and settling down right on top of Aella, just as he’d told her to.

She probably didn’t want to climb on top of Aella any more than the Greengrass matriarch wanted to be beneath her, but he’d framed this as the three of them working together and neither of them were going to do anything that might come off as uncooperative, especially in comparison to the other. If that meant that they had to get on top of each other, squish their breasts together and let him fuck them both back and forth, that’s what they were going to do.

Professor Martin was happy to take advantage of their competitiveness. He started with Jane, putting his hands on her full arse and giving her cheeks a squeeze as he slid his cock into her. She groaned when he pushed into her, and she wasn’t alone.

“You have a very nice cunt, Jane,” he told her, pulling his hips back so he could give her another thrust. She snorted.

“I feel like I shouldn’t be as flattered by that as I am,” she said, before groaning yet again when he gave her another hard thrust and punctuated it with a smack on her arse.

“Take the compliment,” he advised her, grinning. “I’ve shagged plenty of women in this school. Hell, I’ve shagged plenty of women on top of this very desk. You don’t have to feel inadequate compared to any of them.”

“With all due respect to Mrs. Granger here, it might be premature to say that before you’ve had the pleasure of being inside of me,” Aella said from the bottom. She sounded slightly annoyed or at least impatient, though he did note that she remained diplomatic and not outright insulting about it.

“You have a point,” he agreed. “And since you asked so nicely, I won’t keep you waiting any longer.” He pulled his cock out of Jane, brought his hands down to rest on Aella’s legs and adjusted his aim so he could penetrate the Lady Greengrass.

Aella had reason to be proud of herself and her ability to measure up to not just Jane but all of the other women he’d shagged. Not every pureblood who was full of themselves had reason to be so; some of them contributed nothing of any worth beyond a name and a bloodline. Aella could not be counted among those. Whatever else she may or may not be, she had a great body and a pussy that felt wonderful around his cock whether she’d had two children or not. This was one pureblood that had every reason to be cocky about her desirability.

“You make a very strong case for yourself, Lady Greengrass,” he said while moving back and forth inside of her. “Daphne isn’t the only Greengrass who has good reason to believe she’s special.”

“Naturally,” Aella said. He couldn’t see her face well from this angle, but he could hear the smugness in her voice at the praise. He quickly made her forget about her pride and moan like a whore as he fucked her faster though.

He decided to keep Jane occupied even while he was fucking Aella, reaching between her legs and rubbing the outer lips of her pussy while his dick was inside of the other woman. Both women groaned happily at the attention, and when he switched back to fucking Jane again, he gave Aella the same treatment with his fingers.

The professor settled into a steady rhythm after that. He would spend a few minutes fucking one of the women with deep, quick thrusts while the other was kept from cooling off too much by his fingers rubbing at her, and then he would switch who was getting shagged and who got his fingers. It was a nice routine for all involved. Both of the women got a nice fuck from a big dick, and they still got plenty of attention even when it wasn’t their turn. And as for him, he got to fuck two sexy older women at the same time. It truly was a prime example of teamwork resulting in everyone getting what they wanted.

He felt like he was the one who got the greatest reward though, especially when he pulled out, had them both bend over the desk face-down and sprayed his seed across their lower backs and arses. Just as he’d tamed the bushy-haired bookworm and the cold but beautiful Slytherin, he’d done the same to their mothers.

“This was my most productive parent/teacher meeting ever,” he declared. “You’ve both proven to be just as capable as your daughters. But if you ever want to come back to my office to prove yourselves all over again, my door is always open.”

Chapter 215: Bellatrix's Conjugal Visitor II (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry's conjugal visits have an unexpected, but not exactly unwelcome, consequence. (Harry/Bellatrix)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Pregnant sex

Chapter Text

"I bet you thought I wouldn't be able to handle you right now, didn't you, Potter?" Bellatrix asked. She looked back over her shoulder at him and smirked while rocking her hips on him and grinding her pussy on his cock.

"No, I never thought that," Harry answered, groaning and letting his hands rest on her hips. "I know nothing would be able to stop you from getting what you want."

Bellatrix laughed, sounding pleased and more than a bit insane. "Bloody right, Potter!" she said. "And don't you forget it!"

Harry wouldn't ever be able to forget it; that was certain. That had already been true in the earlier days of these regular conjugal visits, when he'd just pinned her down and fucked her with no thought as to the potential ramifications of that.

There hadn't been any reason for him to consider such things, or at least that's what he'd believed. He'd thought that as long as he never slipped up and did anything that resulted in Hermione, Ron or anyone else outside of Azkaban catching on to the true purpose of his frequent visits to the prison, it would remain a secret between him, Bellatrix and the warden and guards magically sworn to maintain their privacy.

But that hadn't wound up being the case. Despite the healers having declared Bellatrix to be sterile long ago, Harry's magical sperm had been so potent that it overcame all the years Bellatrix had spent locked up in Azkaban during her initial stay before Voldemort broke her out.

It had been a massive shock when he'd come to Azkaban for another of his conjugal visits only to be informed by the warden that Bellatrix's latest physical had revealed that she was with child. He'd struggled to believe it at first, but it was impossible to deny once he was shown the medical diagnosis. The warden hadn't needed to say that Harry was the father; Bellatrix had no other visitors and no contact with anyone other than him and the people who brought her food and saw to her basic care, all of whom were women.

It went without saying that the baby would be raised outside of Azkaban, and the identity of his or her mother would be a closely guarded secret. Harry would endure the scandal of having a child with a mystery woman; it would be nothing compared to the public reaction if it came out that the mother was actually Bellatrix Lestrange.

Bella was oddly excited about the idea of bearing his child. She didn't care that the child would never be revealed as hers, and she took no pride in the idea of her blood living on in the Potter line. Rather it was the idea of how magically powerful their child would be that Bellatrix found so appealing. She was a woman who was drawn to power. It was why she'd served Voldemort so loyally, and also why she'd jumped into this heated carnal connection with Harry, who in her own words reminded her of her master in his younger days.

It was also why she rocked her hips on him so aggressively now. If he'd thought she might settle down even slightly as her pregnancy progressed, that had long since been proven false. She only seemed to get friskier and more sexually energetic as her pregnancy continued, and even now she didn't let her current physical state affect her at all. Her heavily protruding belly rocked back and forth with her along with the rest of her body as she helped herself to Harry's cock.

"So nice, Potter!" she groaned. "It's fitting that a man with as much magical power as you has such a large cock as well. Only someone as strong as you is worthy of fucking me. Only someone with your strength could knock me up." She started to rock harder on him. "The healers thought no one could do it, but my body knew it only would accept the best. Only the most potent of wizards was worthy of impregnating me, and you succeeded!"

She started fucking herself on his cock even more wildly now, showing just how aroused she was by the idea of him knocking her up. He'd proven that he had the strength to kill Voldemort, the powerful dark wizard she'd so revered, and as much as she missed Voldemort, knowing that the one who'd killed him had planted his seed in her excited her enormously. She moaned with increasing volume as she humped him, working herself closer and closer to her climax. And then it hit.

Bellatrix's legs trembled and her body stiffened as she came on his cock with a satisfied scream, and Harry responded with a grunt while he came inside of her, brought over the edge by her forceful ride. She wasn't the only one who got turned on by all of this. He obviously hadn't intended to knock up Bellatrix Lestrange of all people, but he'd always been looking forward to being a father. He would do his best to show the child enough love to make up for his mother spending her life in Azkaban.

And he would also keep Bellatrix updated on the child's magical development. There would be plenty of chances for that. After all, he didn't plan on ending these conjugal visits any time soon.

Chapter 216: Dorothea's Noble Seduction (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)

Summary:

Dorothea’s attempts to get closer to Felix are rebuffed. But who needs him when she can seduce his father? (Dorothea/Rodrigue)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Older man/younger woman, gold digging

Chapter Text

Dorothea smiled down into the face of the handsome noble as she rose and fell in his lap. At last, her flirtations had paid off. She wasn’t stupid. Yes, she was a talented performer and a born singer, but she knew that such gifts were not enough to guarantee her future. She wasn’t like the others in the Academy, who were born with money and privilege. They could never know what it was like to live with nothing. But she knew that life all too well. After her mother died she had been all alone, having nothing and no one.

Her ability as a songstress had gotten her out of that, but she knew that the only way she could secure her future was by attaching herself to someone who could provide her with a life of comfort. Her beauty would eventually fade away, as would her voice. She was determined to make the most of those gifts while they were still in full bloom by attracting a wealthy noble man who could provide for her. The others could look down on her all they wanted for using her body like this; only she knew what it was like to live on the streets, and she would do what she had to do to make sure she didn’t wind up there again.

She’d finally succeeded into seducing a fitting noble into her bed, but she knew that she couldn’t rest easy now. The seduction was only the first step. She needed him to be so enamored with her and so pleased with her body that he never wanted to lose her, and making the sex as incredible as it could be was a vital part in that. That was why she rode his cock with such vigor; why her hips dropped down on him with enough force to make her ass smack against his thighs.

“Do you like it?” she asked, smiling at him as she switched from bouncing to rocking her hips back and forth and grinding on him. In this too she put her all into pleasing him, moving her body on his lap with a dancer’s grace and control. “Do you like being inside of me?”

Rodrigue didn’t respond with words, but by reaching around her body, grabbing her rear in both hands and giving it a squeeze instead. Dorothea cooed. His grip was firm and she could feel his strength and desire in how he squeezed her, but the biggest reason for her excitement was the obvious lust in his eyes.

His son Felix had seemed like an intriguing target for her seduction at first, but he’d rebuffed any and all attempts she made to get closer to him, much to her annoyance. But when his father visited the Academy she saw her chance to sink her hooks into the noble family anyway. Who needed Felix when she could use her charms to seduce his father and set herself up to become the new Lady Fraldrius?

Rodrigue used his grip on her arse to reverse their positions, rolling her over onto her back on the bed so he could take over and thrust his cock into her pussy. His hips pushed forward and he fucked her with a great deal of authority, making her take his cock with deep, swift thrusts that made her gasp. Dorothea smiled at his obvious impatience to fuck her and release his seed inside of her as quickly as he could.

 She knew that this was about more than solely his lust for her sexy young body. Felix was his only surviving heir, and that was a precarious situation for any noble family to be in. It would behoove any man in his position to try and father more children, and he naturally saw the practicality in attempting to do so with a younger woman. That was something Dorothea had seen and had been sure to exploit as part of her seduction.

It had worked wonders, because here he was. He was in her bed, fucking her and working towards giving her his seed. Dorothea clung to him with her arms and legs, holding onto him as if holding onto her future. That was exactly how she saw it too. She’d given him her body, and in exchange he would give her a comfortable future as the new Lady Fraldrius. It was a wonderful trade as far as she was concerned, regardless of how anyone else might look at her for it. Others could perceive her as a loose woman who had traded her body for gold all they liked, but it would be the new Lady Fraldrius they were looking down on. She had no problem living with that.

His quick and aggressive thrusts reached their inevitable conclusion. After a few minutes of him pounding into her on her bed, he grunted with his face between her breasts and his cock began to fill her. Dorothea moaned, and was surprised when she followed close behind him with an orgasm of her own.

Maybe she shouldn’t have been surprised though. The sex had been better than she’d expected it to be; Rodrigue had a pretty large cock, and he had fucked her with plenty of strength. But beyond just the physical pleasure, having him fuck her and feeling him finish inside of her made Dorothea so happy because she knew what it represented for her future.

She was going to be Lady Fraldrius. She would never be out on the streets again. And that was better than even the best sexual pleasure could ever be.

Chapter 217: Astoria's Future (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Astoria thinks she doesn't want what Daphne has with Harry. Her failed date, plus seeing Harry in action for herself, makes her rethink everything. (Harry/Daphne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex, choking, breathplay

Chapter Text

This is a follow-up to A Week in the Head Suite

 

"Stop gloating!" Astoria growled at both her sister and Harry, not pleased that they had spied on her date which had gone so disastrously.

Prior to her date she'd tried to tell Daphne that no matter how attractive, intelligent and powerful Harry might be, or how Daphne had made her blush with her detailed descriptions of how sexually talented he was, he would ultimately end up making her into a mere toy to command not just inside the bedroom but outside of it as well. She needed a good pureblood man, like Astoria would find.

Unfortunately her date with her said handsome and supposedly progressive pureblood suitor from her same year at Hogwarts had fallen flat on its face once he laughed at her aspirations to attain a Charms mastery. That was something unbefitting of the Lady of a pureblood house, and he let her know it. He'd said he was disappointed as he thought she knew her place in society, unlike her sister who had people convinced she was almost her boyfriend's equal, like she was a Lord herself.

That had been the end, but when her date tried to stop her from leaving Harry had appeared out of nowhere to protect her. She'd appreciated the protection, but did not appreciate the spying, or that they had been proven right about how poorly the date would go.

--

"Are those my choices then?" Astoria blurted out, sitting across from Harry and her sister in the suite of the Head Boy. "I trade my body to you like Daphne did for some fake semblance of freedom, or I don't get even that much?" She growled. "Fine. I'll take the first option." She started to yank at her clothes.

"Stop," Harry barked, freezing her. "Daphne knew I would agree to her demands regardless of your answer. I'll support you until she asks me not to. Besides, you haven't earned the right to have me fuck you." He looked over at Daphne. "Strip and kneel." While her sister immediately complied, Harry continued to focus on Astoria. "You can stay and watch what you can have in your private life if you beg for it, or you can leave. It's your choice."

She blushed but didn't move, and that was the end of Harry paying her any attention. He gave Daphne a firm slap.

"I didn't give you permission to use your hands." He grabbed her by the head, lined himself up and shoved his cock into Daphne's open mouth. Astoria sat and watched, unable to look away as Harry brutally fucked her sister's face until he came down her throat. As soon as he was done he pulled Daphne into a full nelson, but shook his head before he penetrated her.

"I forgot you were a bad slut earlier." He summoned a pillow case from his bedroom and yanked it over her head.

"I'll be good!" Daphne wailed. "Just let me watch Stori!"

Harry didn't. He fucked Daphne while both hands grabbed her neck overtop the pillowcase and choked her. The force of the shag didn't decrease at all until he finished with that position and tossed her down. He used his belt to tie the pillowcase securely shut and held it as reins to fuck her even more savagely. He slapped her arse crimson as she sobbed and moaned all at once, and Astoria had to wonder how her sister could withstand it. It was clearly a fairly regular thing though. On cue, the moment it seemed to be getting too much even for her masochistic big sister he filled her up while Daphne screamed through what Astoria was pretty sure was her third orgasm.

He pulled her into his arms afterwards, removing the makeshift hood that had obviously been so humiliating but apparently even more arousing for her in spite of, or perhaps because of that. He kissed her with tenderness that seemed absurd after what Astoria had just witnessed and carried her into the bedroom.

"I love you," he whispered, and Daphne mewled against his chest.

"Thank you for fulfilling my fantasies yet again," she mumbled. Astoria was shocked, and also suddenly desperate to have that, all of it, for herself, just as Daphne had told her she would so many times. Without any conscious thought, she found her feet following them into the bedroom of the suite.

"Please do that to me too!" she pleaded. "Fuck me; break me just like you did to my sister! Make me your fucktoy too!" She knew she sounded pathetic, and she was humiliated and ashamed of herself. But the heavy arousal won out over anything else.

Harry didn't mock her for it. He just grinned at her while Daphne giggled.

"That was a bit over the top, Stori," Daphne said. "It was definitely accurate too though."

"Come and join us," Harry said to Astoria, holding his free arm out to her in invitation. "You can tell us all about what you want and need. Both as my fucktoy," said teasingly," and, unless I'm misjudging things, as my future wife one day too."

"Can I suck your cock like a good slut like she talks?" Daphne asked sweetly. Astoria blushed as she realized what she was going to have to do with her sister sometime soon. She blushed harder at knowing just how badly she wanted to do so.

"Go ahead," Harry said with a chuckle, giving Daphne a pat on the arse. "I know how much you like being a mindless slut." Daphne took the head of his cock between her lips and moaned, and Harry looked at Astoria. "Now let's hear it. Tell me all about what you want your life to be like from this day on. Both inside the bedroom and outside of it."

Chapter 218: Double the Veela (Harry Potter)

Summary:

What’s better than one veela in your bed? Two veela, obviously. (Harry/Victoire/Fleur)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Incest, cheating

Chapter Text

What was better than having one veela to fuck? The answer, of course, was having two of them.

Fleur Weasley nee Delacour had been a regular in his bed for years now, and Harry didn’t doubt that he knew her body far better than her husband did. He’d certainly proven his ability to fuck her better than he could, which was why she’d constantly come back to his bed night after night, month after month and year after year. Tonight was one night of many that she’d come to his house, bared her beautiful body and crawled into his bed so he could fuck her.

She was currently groaning impatiently, sounding not unlike a child waiting for the toy she’d been promised. Fleur wasn’t used to going without for very long. Usually she’d be on her back with her legs in the air and his cock in her pussy within seconds of setting foot in his bedroom, but tonight she had to wait her turn.

The reason for that was there was a second veela in his bed tonight, and she was currently taking priority. It was Victoire who Harry had gone for first tonight. As soon as they’d both arrived he’d tossed Fleur down onto the bed, dumped Victoire on top of her and started to fuck the younger veela.

Victoire was a much more recent addition to Harry’s sexual activities. It was Christmas break of her 7th year at Hogwarts that the young adult witch had surprised Harry by waiting naked for him under his tree. He’d fucked her hard that night, and every night until she’d gone back to school.

Now she was out of school, and Fleur had found herself with serious competition for his attention. By some unspoken agreement the mother and daughter had never come to him on the same night, but it seemed that Fleur had grown tired of Victoire monopolizing his time and broke that barrier.

Harry was happy to make the most of it, because while fucking Victoire’s tight young body was always great fun, fucking her with Fleur beneath her was even more stimulating for him. His balls dragged across Fleur’s face as he fucked her daughter, increasing the humiliation she endured while she waited her turn. Being humiliated was nothing new for Fleur though. He constantly pushed her buttons any time he had the chance, and she willingly accepted it all so long as he kept fucking her.

This was a whole new level though, dragging his balls across her face while he speared his cock into her daughter. He couldn’t say how Fleur felt about it, but it was obvious that Victoire wasn’t letting the odd situation bother her or affect her enjoyment.

“Oh, yes, Harry!” she moaned. Unlike her mother, she only had the barest hint of a French accent in her voice thanks to having grown up in England. “Fuck me, fuck me, yes! That’s it! More, please!”

He held her by the hips and gave her only deep, powerful thrusts, showing her the kind of fuck that none of the boys at Hogwarts had been able to give her. None of the men she might be able to find now as an adult would be able to give it to her either though; her mother’s continued presence in his bed was proof enough of that. Harry knew that Victoire would keep coming to him any time she wanted a good fuck, which was sure to be often. She might not have inherited her mother’s accent, but she had most definitely inherited her insatiable sex drive.

That was good news for Harry, because he didn’t think he would ever be able to get enough of Victoire. He fucked her hard, making her pert little arse ripple as his hips smacked against it, and pushed closer and closer to orgasm. He didn’t bother to tell her verbally when he was almost there. He just pulled his hand off of her hip and started spanking her in between thrusts, delighting in how her flawless cheeks jiggled.

Victoire groaned when Harry pushed in deep one final time and began to cum inside of her. It never failed to please her; just like her mother, she loved his cum whether he finished inside of her, gave her a facial or made her swallow it. It was no surprise when she screamed and shook her way through a climax of her own.

The two of them were satisfied, but there was still one person on the bed waiting for her turn. Harry hadn’t forgotten, and he knew that he had the stamina to turn right around and give her what she needed. But he was going to make her earn it.

“Do you want me to fuck you now, Fleur?” he asked. She couldn’t respond with Victoire on top of her, but she didn’t need to. They both knew the answer. “I’ll fuck you, but first you have to lick my cum out of Victoire.”

Fleur didn’t even hesitate. Her tongue was hard at work within seconds, lapping up his cum, and Victoire moaned as her fellow slutty veela ate her out.

Having Fleur to play with had been fun for years, and the recent addition of Victoire had been very welcome. But Harry had discovered a new high tonight. He was going to make sure that there were plenty more chances for him to enjoy this two for one veela playtime.

Chapter 219: Rewards Big and Small 2 (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Izuku is always happy to come back home to his wife Manami, but she has a special request of him today. (Izuku/La Brava)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character/post-canon, size difference, stomach bulge, rough sex, impregnation

Chapter Text

Izuku loved his job; he truly did. Becoming a pro hero was everything he'd ever hoped it would be, and that he had shot to the top of the hero rankings and followed in his hero All Might's footsteps as the new #1 hero was the greatest honor he could have hoped for. That he could go out into the world, help make it a safer place and see smiles of relief on people's faces when he arrived would never fail to fill him with joy.

But he wouldn't try and pretend that going home at the end of the day wasn't pretty great too. He always knew that his loving wife was there waiting to welcome him home with a smile of her own, and with…well, something else too.

"Manami, I'm home!" he called as he stepped through the door.

"I'm in the kitchen, Izuku," she responded. He smiled and headed towards the sound of her voice, happy to be able to see his wife once again. But as excited as he was, he was still caught by surprise at exactly what was waiting for him in the kitchen. His wife was there, alone and with a big smile on her face just like he'd expected. It was what she was wearing, or maybe more aptly not wearing, that really made Izuku's green eyes widen in surprise.

Manami wore an apron, which wasn't out of the ordinary aside from its short length perhaps. But underneath it she wore only her finest purple lace lingerie, and while lingerie was not meant to cover much of a woman's body to begin with, this particular pair of purple panties were crotchless. Manami left little doubt about what she had in mind. She wanted him to fuck her, and she wanted him to fuck her now. He wouldn't even have to remove a single piece of clothing from her; he could stick his dick in as soon as he pulled it out.

"Welcome home, husband," she said, laughing as he tugged his shirt over his head and hurried to pull his pants and underwear off. "I'm glad to see you're not going to make me wait."

"I know how much you hate waiting when you're in the mood," he said while shoving his pants and underwear down around his ankles.

"You know me so well," she said. "But do you know what else I'm tired of waiting for?" She didn't give him a chance to answer before she said what was on her mind. "A baby."

Izuku nearly tripped over the clothes around his ankles when he heard that. They'd talked about it, of course, and he very much wanted to be a father. But he'd been under the impression they would wait for another year, or perhaps two, while he settled into the top hero spot that he was still relatively new to.

"You mean, now?" he asked after he managed to kick his pants and underwear off of his feet.

"Now," she confirmed. "Right now. Knock me up, Deku. I want to have your baby and start our family. Knock me up now!"

All thoughts of waiting, of taking the time to settle into his new role, of planning and discussion were expelled from his mind immediately. He wanted to be a father, he wanted to fuck his wife, and she wanted to be fucked by him and give him a baby. What more needed to be said?

He marched towards her, picked her up off of the ground and lowered her onto his cock with one quick and aggressive motion. He went in easily, because she was already more than aroused enough to take his cock deep inside of her. That was good, because he made her take it deep indeed.

Izuku held her by her cute ass and raised and lowered her on his cock, bouncing her around like a ragdoll. Her little body got slammed down onto his big cock, and the significant difference in size would have unnerved most people. He knew that some of the less wholesome sections on the internet were filled with gossip and speculation about the top hero Deku's sex life with his wife, and he couldn't entirely blame them for their curiosity. Everyone knew of his strength, and having a wife this diminutive was bound to raise some eyebrows and get the imagination working.

Little did those gossipers know that not even their filthiest imaginings could fully capture what it was like when he truly fucked Manami like he was doing now. Her entire body got rocked this way and that as he used his incredible strength, muscular frame and large cock to fuck his tiny wife. Their size difference was so great and his cock was so big that he could look down and see the bulge in her stomach and the outline of his cock. If someone unfamiliar with their sex life had seen this they might expect her to scream in pain at how roughly he was fucking her.

But he knew exactly how hard he could fuck Manami, and more importantly he knew how hard she wanted him to fuck her. It was no surprise to him that her moans got louder the harder he dropped her onto his cock, but there was something even more powerful driving her this time.

"Cum in me, Deku!" she screamed when she was close. "Cum in me! I want your baby! Give it to me!"

They were words Izuku could not resist. He impaled her on his cock once more, held her down so far that her ass was sitting on his balls and came inside of her. It was far from the first time he'd done so, but it was different now. This was a babymaking fuck, and that led to him somehow cumming even harder than usual. She screamed, grabbed his neck and came right along with him.

"Again?" she said moments later.

"Again," he agreed, throwing her down onto the kitchen table and thrusting right back into his wife.

Chapter 220: Binding Rule (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Yui is accidentally bound by Izuku’s out of control Blackwhip, and discovers something about her deeper desires in the process. Now to get him to do it again. (Izuku/Yui Kodai)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Bondage, aged-up characters

Chapter Text

“Midoriya, can I speak to you?”

“Uh, sure, Kodai,” Izuku said, obviously surprised that she would approach him. She couldn’t blame him for that. She didn’t think the two of them had ever had a private conversation without any of their friends around, so for her to go to his room in the Heights Alliance and knock on his door was most unusual. But he was too polite to refuse, however confused he might be. “Come in.”

He opened the door wider and stepped back so she could enter, and Yui nodded and thanked him gratefully. Once he’d closed the door behind him he looked at her curiously. “So how can I help you, Kodai?”

Yui cleared her throat, trying to figure out the best way to say what she had come to say. She’d been putting the speech together in her head for over a week, ever since she’d given up on being able to replicate the feeling by herself.

“Remember when we were doing the Class A vs. Class B exercises, and your quirk went out of control and bound my hands together above my head?” she began. She realized it hadn’t been the best way to begin when he winced immediately.

“I’m really sorry about that,” he said, but she waved her hands quickly. He’d apologized profusely no less than half a dozen times since then. She didn’t come here for an apology.

“That’s okay, Midoriya,” she said. “I know you didn’t mean to do it.” He nodded his head emphatically. “I didn’t come here because I was upset about it. I came here because I, well…I liked it.”

“You liked it?” he repeated, clearly lost. “What do you mean?”

“I…” Yui was not the most talkative of people, and even her closest friends had trouble reading her emotions most of the time. She was sure her embarrassment had to be obvious now though. This wasn’t the easiest thing to admit, and she and Izuku barely knew each other anyway. “I liked it. I mean, it…aroused me.”

It took a few seconds for Izuku to comprehend, but when he did he gasped and his face went as red as Yui’s hero costume. “Oh!” he mumbled, looking away awkwardly. He clearly had no idea what to say, and if Yui didn’t keep it going their conversation would end right there. She couldn’t allow that to happen. She’d spent too long working up her courage to ask for this to stop now.

“I tried to, you know, relieve myself,” she said. “But it didn’t work. No matter what I do on my own, there’s no way I can reproduce what you did. So I was hoping you could help me.”

“Help you?” he whispered. “How am I supposed to do that?”

Yui swallowed several times, her throat feeling suddenly dry. She had to fight to get out her request, but she was so close. She’d been so horny over the last couple of months since he’d accidentally bound her, and she’d come to accept that there was only one way she could relieve that horniness.

“Bind me again,” she quietly requested, forcing herself to maintain eye contact with the shocked young man. “Bind me, and…”

This was the hardest request of all to make. It was so unlike her, and so far beyond anything she’d ever expected to say to anyone out of the blue like this, let alone someone she didn’t know well at all. But she’d never felt anything like the euphoria that struck her as she was restrained by Midoriya’s quirk, and she doubted anyone but him could help her find it again.

“…Fuck me,” she finished, hoping she wasn’t about to be thrown out of the room and called a freak.

--

Yui whimpered as Midoriya’s large cock pounded into her with deep thrusts and rocked her back and forth on his bed. He had a very nice cock that was far bigger than Yui had seen or touched, not that she had a wealth of experience there, and he knew how to use it. She hadn’t known what to expect with regards to his skill level, but there was no way this was his first time having sex. Once he’d realized how important this was to her and how badly she needed it, he’d gone along with it quickly.

Having his dick sliding back and forth inside of her would have felt very good on its own, but Yui’s excitement was increased exponentially by the other thing that was happening, the very reason she’d come to him and him specifically. Her arms were bound together tightly at the wrists, and even if she’d tried to free them with all her might she would have failed. Her hands were so restricted that she couldn’t even think about touching her fingertips together to try and make use of her quirk. She was utterly helpless and at his mercy, and it was every bit as thrilling as it had been the first time she was in this position. This was no fluke; Yui loved being tied up, and no attempt at bondage that she’d ever tried could compare to being bound by Izuku’s whiplike quirk.  

He seemed to have learned how to exercise much better control over his quirk, which made it all the more fun for her. It showed just how in charge he was as he fucked her, and even though this had all been at her request she could almost have pretended that Izuku had simply stripped her, bound her and fucked her. This willing loss of power, when combined with the relentless pounding of Izuku’s cock, saw Yui scream and tremble in orgasm far faster than she ever had before.

Izuku looked surprised at how quickly she’d cum and how loud she’d been about it, but it didn’t throw him off for long. He understood that it meant he was doing well, and he kept fucking her until pulling out and cumming on her belly a couple of minutes later.

Yui smiled and panted, having finally found what she’d been looking for. And with any luck she could get Midoriya to give her even more of it from now on.

Chapter 221: In Public with the Ex-Princess (The Rising of the Shield Hero)

Summary:

Naofumi spares Malty from execution, but not from a public fucking. (Naofumi/Malty)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Public sex, humiliation, loss of virginity

Chapter Text

The former Malty S Melromarc, who would now and forever more answer to the far more fitting name of 'Bitch', blushed and sputtered in disbelief and humiliation at her new name. Naofumi felt like he'd done a decent job of calming the bloodlust of the crowd who had come to see her executed. They'd even laughed along with his taunts and his renaming of both her and her father the former king, who truly was Trash as far as Naofumi was concerned.

But it soon became clear that the crowd wasn't entirely satisfied by just that much, and neither was Naofumi if he was being honest. She had spread vicious lies about him that led to him being ostracized by everyone, including the three other heroes who he was supposed to have been working alongside all this time. She and her father had nearly doomed not just him but everyone, and when the crowd called out and demanded more punishment, Naofumi nodded in agreement. He wouldn't have her killed; he would spare her mother and sister that. But he would claim his own form of revenge on her.

"Her skin might have been too thick for that guillotine, but I was serious about death being too good for her!" he said theatrically. "She lied and told everyone that I assaulted her! I think it's only right that I actually fuck Bitch for real now, don't you? And I'll do it right here and right now, so all of you can see it!"

There were cheers from the crowd at the idea of being able to watch the beautiful former princess get fucked in public, and a gasp from Bitch. "Y-you can't be serious, Naofumi-sama!" she whined.

"Oh, I am very serious, Bitch," he said. "Or would you rather I come up with something else for you? I won't force you, of course, just like I didn't force myself on you when you made up your lies about me. You can get down on your hands and knees on the ground here so I can fuck you, or you can refuse. I'm sure I could come up with some other punishment if you want."

It was more or less a bluff; he didn't have any other ideas in mind, and he didn't think he could stomach ordering her to be tortured or anything like that. But she must have believed that going along with this was better than whatever alternatives there might be, because she got down on her hands and knees just like he'd suggested. He undid his belt and green trousers, pulled them down and pulled his cock out.

"Now this is how a Bitch should be taken," Naofumi said, drawing more cheers and laughter as he got down behind her and reached underneath her skirt to pull her purple knickers off of her. He decided to leave the skirt on; something about fucking her while she wore it amused him.

It didn't take much rubbing against her for him to be ready; she really was beautiful, at least physically. As soon as he was hard he lined up and slid his cock inside of the cunt of the former princess of Melromarc. There were cheers from the crowd as they watched the traitorous ex-royal get penetrated right in front of them, but Naofumi didn't hear them. There was something far more interesting that he'd discovered on that initial thrust into her.

"It seems you were mistaken on something, Your Majesty," Naofumi called out, addressing the mother of the former princess. "Whatever we might have believed about her, Bitch is still a virgin." He looked down at the blood that had accompanied his piercing of her hymen. "Well, she was a virgin until a few seconds ago at least." There was more laughter, but Naofumi focused on the beauty he'd just deflowered. "Don't worry, Bitch," he said. "I'll give you a first time to remember."

He started to fuck her hard; much harder than a woman should ever really be fucked during her first time. But being gentle with Bitch would have defeated the purpose of this entire thing, and he had no interest in taking it easy on her anyway. He slammed his hips against her as he claimed her, fucking her like the bitch she'd always been and the Bitch she now was officially. He did it for her humiliation and for his own satisfaction.

But a funny thing happened along the way. While he was using her body without a care as to whether she enjoyed it or not, it turned out that she did enjoy what he was doing. She tried to put her hand over her mouth and stifle her moans at first, but eventually they got loud enough that there was no mistaking what was happening. Naofumi decided to take advantage of this unexpected gift.

"Seems like you're enjoying yourself, bitch," he said, giving her ass a slap. She whined. "Let's hear you beg for it. Beg for me to fuck you like the whore you really are." She shook her head, but her loud moan when he gave her another deep thrust betrayed her true feelings. "Come on, don't be shy. Let everyone hear how much you're enjoying your first time."

He kept thrusting and spanking, battering Bitch's defenses down until she gave in. "Fuck me, Naofumi-sama!" she screamed. "Fuck me like a bitch! I need it! Fuck me, please!"

For perhaps the first time ever (other than when he spoke up and spared her life) Naofumi did what Bitch wanted him to do. He fucked her hard for everyone to see, and moaned like the whore she was while he did so. She even cried out in orgasm a few seconds before he pulled out and came all over her, staining her clothes just as she had stained her own reputation.

He couldn't speak for the audience, but that had been far more fun than an execution would have been as far as he was concerned.

Chapter 222: Awaki's Side Job (A Certain Magical Index)

Summary:

Awaki resides in the dark side of Academy City. She sees no reason that she shouldn’t use her body to make money in other ways beyond just doing the dirty work of the higher-ups. (Musujime Awaki/OC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, prostitution, hair pulling, creampie

Chapter Text

Betraying Academy City did not come without its consequences, but Musujime Awaki was prepared to pay them. If she had to work in the Dark Side of Academy City along with the other members of GROUP, she would do that in order to prevent any vengeance being taken against the friends who had helped her. Her chance to get one over on Academy City would come; she just had to bide her time and wait for her opportunity And if she had to do some less than savory things to make some extra money that might come in handy in her struggle, that was no problem with her.

“Oh, fuck!” her current client groaned. “Your tits are so nice!” He thrust his hips back and forth while she used her hands to squeeze her breasts together to offer more friction and provide him with a more appealing tittyfuck. She didn’t get paid by the hour. They had agreed to a price for this act beforehand, and the faster she made him cum the sooner she got paid.

Prostitution was not the route others in her situation might have chosen to make some extra money, but Awaki saw no problem with it. She already used her body to do underhanded and illegal things for money, and even if her preference wasn’t usually to take the lives of her opponents it wasn’t like she wouldn’t do so if necessary. When compared to the other things she used her body for, exchanging sex acts for money really wasn’t bad at all. Sex was far more natural and acceptable than killing, or at least it should be.

Her client started to grunt and fuck her tits harder, and Awaki had done this often enough to recognize what was coming. She did nothing to stop it though; he’d paid extra for the big finish, after all. And he got that big finish seconds later, cumming not just on her breasts but onto her face as well. Awaki blinked up at him, giving him what he paid for.

He slumped back onto his knees afterwards, but with the way he kept looking at her she could tell that his lust had not died down. She had a feeling she was about to get an offer for some overtime.

“How much more to fuck your pussy?” he asked.

--

Awaki moaned quietly as her client slammed his hips against her, fucking her hard from behind. Letting her clients hear her moan with supposed enjoyment while they fucked her was an effective way to get them off faster, but she was mildly surprised to find that the moans were genuine this time.

It wasn’t the first time she’d started enjoying herself while selling her body, but she hadn’t expected much out of this particular client, a salaryman with glasses and a rather meek demeanor about him. The way he fucked her was anything but meek though. He had a big cock and he knew how to use it, driving it into her deeper than perhaps any previous client had been able to reach.

Speaking of not being meek, she would not have pegged him as the type to pull her hair. But there he was, grabbing onto her two dark red ponytails and tugging hard, yanking her head back as he fucked her. It was always a delicate balance for Awaki as far as what she enjoyed. If a guy was too gentle or timid with her there was no chance for her to let out true moans, and if he got too rough with her she had to set him in his place quickly. This client landed right in that sweet spot though. He was probably closer to the aggressive side than just about anyone had been without her asserting herself and pausing the session or at least demanding more money if he wanted to keep doing what he was doing, but she was having too much fun to think about asking him to stop slamming into her or stop yanking her head back.

“I’m going to cum!” she exclaimed after several memorable minutes of getting railed on the bed. She’d gotten good at faking orgasmic pleasure, but there was nothing to fake here. She experienced a very real wave of bliss shooting through her body as this seemingly meek salaryman fucked her to the first orgasm a client had given her in several weeks at the very least.

She would’ve moaned that out whether she’d felt it or not, because in her experience nothing filled a man with pride or more importantly lose all self control than thinking that he’d just made a woman orgasm. The same was true with this client. His thrusts got more aggressive and impactful, he pulled on her hair harder and he grunted deeply as he hammered his way towards the end.

Awaki had gotten very good at getting a man’s cock out of her from whatever position she happened to be in before it was too late, but it wasn’t necessary for her to use those skills in this case. Her client had splurged not just for a fuck but had wanted her so badly that he paid the premium to give her a creampie. She remained down on her hands and knees and left him to it.

“Fuck, here it comes!” he roared, seconds before shooting off inside of her. Awaki would admit to being impressed with how long it lasted and how much there was, particularly since he’d already cum on her tits and face not that long ago. The salaryman had impressed her one more time.

“Shit, that was so worth it,” he mumbled as he slowly pulled out of her, showing she wasn’t the only one that was impressed. “Now I have two questions. One: are you free for another hook-up next Thursday? And two: how much would it cost to fuck your ass?”

Chapter 223: Buffy's First Anal (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Xander, Buffy and first time anal sex. (Xander/Buffy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Anal sex

Chapter Text

“Oh, Xander, yes! Yes, it’s so good! I never thought it would feel this good!”

Buffy wasn’t lying, either about it feeling good or her surprise over that fact. She hadn’t offered to have anal sex with her boyfriend because she expected to enjoy it herself. The offer had been made purely to please him. She’d thought it would be something he would really appreciate, and she’d been right about that. He’d gleefully stripped her down and helped her carefully prepare herself so it would go as smoothly as possible, and when she got down on her bed on her belly and presented herself to him he’d been all too eager to cover her body with his and guide his cock into position to press against her anus.

She’d felt a stab of anxiety there. She might be a vampire slayer but she was still about to take a cock in her ass for the first time, and Xander’s cock was a rather large one to start with. Buffy didn’t have any intention of letting any other cock near any part of her body now or in the future though, so she’d just did her best to keep herself calm and loose and put her faith in Xander to take care of her as much as he could.

Her faith had not been misplaced, because however much Xander might have wanted to thrust into her roughly and enjoy fucking her ass to the fullest, he cared about her too much to disregard her comfort. He knew as well as she did that he could very easily make this into a painful and unpleasant experience for her if he wasn’t careful with her, and he clearly kept that in mind. He slid into her slowly and kept his thrusts careful and deliberate, never letting go and slamming into her roughly or burying his cock too deeply inside of her before she was ready for it. He seemed to enjoy it regardless, because even with the very cautious pace he set early on he was groaning with pleasure pretty much from the beginning.

It was only with her encouragement that he started to eventually build up speed and fuck her ass a bit harder, which was his reward for being so patient with her and giving her time to get over the initial awkwardness of having a cock inside of her ass. His groans naturally increased along with the force of his hips, and he squeezed her cheeks and kept muttering how amazing it was and she was.

As for Buffy, once she got over the strange feeling and grew more used to it she found that she enjoyed it more than she ever could have expected. There was something about her boyfriend’s big cock sliding back and forth inside of her ass that turned her on a great deal, even without any stimulation of her pussy or clit. It was as much about the mental and emotional side of it as it was the physical. She had given herself to her boyfriend completely and trusted him with something special, and he was not taking that trust for granted. As much as he enjoyed himself he took care of her the entire time, and she appreciated it more than she could say, though she did her best.

“Fuck, Buffy,” Xander groaned. He got a little rougher, pushing forward so his hips clapped against her ass cheeks, but by this point Buffy was excited enough that she just moaned in response to this harder pace. It really did feel good, much to her pleasant surprise.

And then he made it feel even better. While fucking her ass, Xander reached his hand underneath her body and started to stroke her clit. The intensity of Buffy’s moans increased exponentially once he started rubbing her clit, and after just a minute or two of that she could tell that she was about to cum. She hadn’t gone into this expecting to get an orgasm out of it, but she wasn’t about to complain. And since her mom was still at work and they had the house to themselves, she could express her pleasure as loudly as she wanted to.

Buffy took full advantage of that freedom. She bunched her bed sheets between her fingers and screamed long and loud as Xander’s cock in her ass and his fingers on her clit made her body tremble with pleasure.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” Xander gasped as she screamed her way through her climax. Her pleasure had always brought on his own, and she had every expectation that he would soon follow her example. His hips sped up and he fucked her ass harder than he would’ve dared at the start, but she was too turned on to care.

He pulled out quickly enough that Buffy was still trembling and groaning in the afterglow of her orgasm when she felt Xander’s cum spray across her naked back and ass cheeks, and it made her moan all over again.

“That was amazing,” Xander panted. Buffy didn’t have the wherewithal to respond, but she agreed completely.

--

“That was amazing,” Xander panted. Joyce Summers nodded her head. She agreed completely.

She hadn’t intended to spy on her daughter. She’d arrived home from work earlier than she’d expected, and had been in for a shock when she stumbled across her daughter letting her boyfriend have anal sex with her (and not bothering to close the door, since she’d believed they had the house to themselves.)

While Joyce knew she should have left, her feet had been rooted to the spot and she couldn’t tear her eyes away from the obscene display. As guilty as she felt about it, she found it to be an incredibly arousing scene.

Forget about walking away. It took significant willpower for her not to attempt to join in.

Chapter 224: Undercover Hawk (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Summary:

Hawkeye will do anything to help Colonel Mustang in his investigation, even if that means going undercover in a brothel. (Hawkeye/OC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Prostitution, creampie

Chapter Text

Riza Hawkeye walked through the brothel, fighting against every instinct that she had as she did so. She was so used to being strong and no-nonsense; she was a soldier, a Lieutenant, and had dedicated herself to keeping Colonel Mustang safe. Those duties generally required use of her guns rather than her looks, and she preferred it that way. She was far more comfortable with a pistol in her hand and her hair clipped up and out of her way than she was unarmed and with her hair down. The heeled shoes had taken some getting used to as well; she didn't know how other women got anywhere in these things.

Between the heels, the short and not at all functional dress and the hair let down so it was halfway down her back, Hawkeye felt nothing like her usual self. But even while walking around the brothel dressed like this, she was still on duty.

Roy had a big investigation going on within the military, but none of the important figures they were investigating were easily accessible and they weren't about to answer any questions from Roy or any of his subordinates. But when Riza heard Havoc talking about how several of the men they were targeting were regulars in this particular brothel, and how one of them had a thing for blondes with big breasts, she saw her way in. She didn't tell Roy or any of the others what she'd planned, and when she came back to them with the information she'd learned she wouldn't tell them how she'd gotten it. But she would do her job and aid Roy as she always had.

If she'd walked in and questioned the man as Lieutenant Hawkeye, he wouldn't have given her anything useful. But she'd observed how careless men could be with whores; they would talk around them as if they didn't even exist. She would wager that if the Ishvalans had snuck a few camp followers into the Military's ranks during the war, they would've been able to get enough information from careless post-coital lips back to the Ishvalan leaders to give them more of a chance.

"Well hello, beautiful," a voice said. "Are you new here?"

Hawkeye looked over at the voice, and she saw her target leering at her openly. His eyes showed only lust and no recognition of who she was, which was what she'd been counting on. As soon as she saw that look, she knew this was going to work. He wouldn't have said a word to First Lieutenant Hawkeye, but he wouldn't guard his tongue at all against Eliza the new brothel worker.

"Yes," she said, smiling in a way that those who knew her would recognize as patently false as she walked over to him on her heels. "My name's Eliza. Would you like to spend some time with me?"

--

"Oh, your cock is so big!" Riza whispered in awe as she ran her hand up and down the man's shaft, stroking him from the head of his cock down to the base.

It was somewhat exaggerated praise, but admittedly he did have a fairly large penis as far as Riza knew. Even if he'd been tiny she would have said the same thing though. Her job wasn't to tell the truth; it was to satisfy him and show him a good time. That way he would be in a good mood and might freely offer up information, whether bragging to her to show how important he was or discussing things with his coconspirators while she was in the room.

She knew she was succeeding in that too. She wasn't necessarily a promiscuous woman, but she knew how to stroke a cock and please a man, and she was using her skill on this man to get him off quickly. She paid plenty of attention to his sensitive head, and she took care not to squeeze him too hard when she stroked his shaft. Riza gave his balls some rubs and light squeezes as well, paying attention to the man's groans to guide her.

Eventually he slapped her hands away, grabbed his cock himself and came all over her bare breasts, and Riza pushed them together and waited patiently for him to finish.

For some men that might have been the end of it, but he soon shoved his cock against her face and demanded she lick him until he was hard again. Riza dutifully licked and lightly sucked until his erection returned, and then he went down between her legs and slid his cock inside of her.

"Fuck, that's tight!" he groaned as he entered her. "I can tell you're new here."

He started to thrust into her, and Riza moaned like it was the greatest thing she'd ever felt. This too was an exaggeration, but it was true that her body found some pleasure in feeling this larger than average dick pushing deep into her and sliding back out to do it again. She leaned into the genuine pleasure, moaning, wrapping her arms around his neck and crossing her legs behind his back like she couldn't get enough of it.

She knew that this act would make him fuck her harder and thus finish faster, and sure enough he fucked her hard enough to make the bed creak and shake beneath them. It was honestly the hardest and most physically demanding sex Riza had ever had, which was good. It meant that it would be over sooner, and it also meant that he was sure to have enjoyed himself, and that meant he would want her to stick around,

With a roar, he gave his cock another deep push inside of her and began to cum. Riza moaned into his ear, making him think she loved receiving his seed. She'd taken precautions as all brothel workers did, so she wasn't worried.

More importantly, she knew she'd hooked him. "Don't worry, honey," he said after he'd finished cumming. "I'll keep coming back and using you until I've broken your pussy in properly."

She was going to get what she wanted. Hopefully he'd still think the fuck was worth it after she helped bring him and his coconspirators down.

Chapter 225: Lelouch's First Love (Code Geass)

Summary:

Being stranded on an island with his first crush leads Lelouch somewhere he never thought he’d go. (Lelouch/Euphemia)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Half-sibling incest, first times

Chapter Text

Lelouch had never thought to find himself here, stripping Euphemia’s clothes off while she wrapped her arms around him and kissed whatever she could reach. They’d been incredibly close when they were younger, and in fact his half-sister had been his first crush and first love. He had believed that his feelings might have been returned, but it wasn’t something they’d ever explored or even talked about openly back then. There had been the childlike arguments between her and Nunnally over which of them would marry Lelouch, but as far as actually acting on his crush in any way, that was not something either of them had been ready for.

He’d never expected anything to come of that crush here in the present day, even though he found that his feelings had not lessened in the slightest despite their time apart. But being trapped on an island did strange things to you, and eventually the time together had led to this.

Who had kissed first? Had he pulled her into his arms and kissed her lips, or had she thrown herself at him and initiated the kiss herself? Lelouch couldn’t answer that question, but he could say that kissing her was amazing. Euphemia’s lips were even softer than he’d imagined them to be when he was younger.

Her body was quite a bit different than it had been back then, but only for the better. She’d been a girl then; she was all woman now. And what a woman! Her face was beautiful, but he’d already known that. It was her adult body that interested him most, and he watched closely as he pulled her clothes off and bared that body in full for the first time.

“You’ve grown into a beautiful woman, Euphemia,” he said as he reached out and cupped her large breasts in his hands. He gave them a reverential squeeze, and she sighed.

“I’m so glad you think so,” she whispered. “Your opinion of my body is the only one I’ve ever cared about, and your hands are the only hands I’ve ever wanted to touch me like this.”

Touch her he did. Lelouch enjoyed himself by squeezing her breasts and gently rubbing her nipples, which hardened against his fingers in response to his touch. It wasn’t long before this was no longer enough for either of them though. Even running his hands down the rest of her body and squeezing her butt, exciting though it was, could not satisfy the deeper, lewder urges inside of him, the urges that had always been there but had come raging back into prominence since he’d gotten trapped here on the island with her. From the look in Euphemia’s eyes and the way she bit her lower lip as she stared at him, he could see that she felt those same lewd urges he did.

They worked as one to remove his own clothing, and Euphemia’s violet eyes stared at his erect cock hungrily. That look told him all he needed to know. She wanted this as much as he did. This was not a youthful crush but adult love and lust, and she wanted to take it all the way just as much as he did.

He lowered her down gently onto the ground beneath him, and she spread her legs for him to settle in between. Lelouch guided his cock into position before looking down into her face to make sure she was ready for this and was experiencing no second thoughts. When he saw only eagerness and excitement on her face, he pushed forward and penetrated Euphemia for the first time.

It was his first time with any woman, not just her, and there was something perfect and fitting about sharing his first time with Euphemia, the first girl he’d ever loved. He paused and just held himself inside of her, as much so he could soak this moment in as so he could give her plenty of time to adjust to having his cock in her. She opened her mouth in a quiet sigh, and a lovely, gentle smile lit up her face as she stared back up at him.

Lelouch took that to be as good a sign as any that she was comfortable enough for him to start moving, and so he did. He started to move his cock inside of her, slowly at first but with gradually increasing speed as he got comfortable and confident in what he was doing and in her ability to take it. He watched her face the entire time, keeping his eyes open for any sign that he was being too rough with her, but he never got any. She was enjoying their first time together nearly as much as he was.

She would later insist that it had probably been even better for her than it was for him, but he seriously doubted that. How could anyone possibly feel anything as good as Euphemia’s pussy felt on his dick? He wasn’t sure how he didn’t cum inside of her right away, because even the slightest twitch inside of her felt amazing. But he did about as well as he felt could possibly be expected of him during his first time, and doubly so when that first time was with someone who was as beautiful and felt as perfect beneath him as Euphemia did.

He managed to keep going long enough to watch her flawless face screw up in pleasure and hear her gasp as he brought her to climax, and being lucky enough to experience that ensured that his efforts ended there. He only had time to hastily pull back and out of her, and then he was coating her pale, flawless belly with his seed.

Their eyes met as they breathed deeply and recovered from what they’d just shared, and Euphemia smiled at him. Lelouch smiled back, now happy beyond belief to have gotten stuck on this island with his first love.

Chapter 226: Fleur's New Man II (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Bill returns home after six months away, but nothing is as it should be. (Fleur/OMC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, interracial sex, cuckolding, humiliation, pregnant sex

Chapter Text

Bill Weasley returned home an exhausted man. He had been on assignment in Egypt for six months without the goblins allowing him a single trip home, and it had been the longest six months of his life. It was finally over now though, and he was about to see his wife again at last.

"I'm home, Fleur," he announced as he opened the front door. He looked around, expecting her to come rushing to greet him if not already being there waiting for him. But she wasn't there waiting, and she didn't come running either. "Fleur?" he called out uncertainly. He'd owled to let her know he'd be coming home this afternoon. Surely she wouldn't have gone anywhere!

It wasn't only Fleur's non-response that was odd. Something about his home felt strange. Something was different. It wasn't like the interior itself looked drastically different from what he remembered. Everything looked the same, more or less, minus a new picture here and there or a piece of furniture having been shifted to a different side of the room. It was more of a feeling than anything else. It was like this was no longer his home.

That was ridiculous, of course. This was his home! He'd just been gone for six months, that was all. Everything would feel fine again after he'd been home for a day or two. But first he needed to find his wife.

She wasn't in the sitting room, but he heard footsteps in the direction of the kitchen. He grinned and headed towards the kitchen where his wife surely awaited. Maybe she'd prepared a welcome back lunch for him or something.

"Oh, hi, mate. Welcome home, I guess." It wasn't the greeting Bill had been expecting, or who he'd expected it from. The young neighbor who'd moved in about a year ago, and whose name escaped Bill after six months away and little contact before that, was sitting at his kitchen table. That would have been odd enough, but that he was naked was very confusing. Bill just stared at him in stunned silence, wondering what the fuck was going on here.

Then his wife walked into view from the other side of the kitchen, but her arrival did not answer any of his questions. Instead they only gave him more. Why, for example, was she wearing nothing but a pair of high heels? Why were her face and her tits covered in what could only be semen? And most crucially of all, while was her stomach visibly bulging with what could only be a pregnancy?

"Fleur?" he managed to croak. But she didn't even look in his direction. She waked right by him as if he didn't even exist, went to the table where their naked neighbor was sitting and put a sandwich down on the table in front of him.

"Thanks, love," the man said. He snapped his fingers and pointed at his feet, and Fleur's knees hit the floor instantly. She grabbed the neighbor's dark cock with both holds and took him into her mouth. Bill knew that Fleur was talented at giving head, but she didn't so much suck this man's cock as she attempted to devour it. She slammed her head up and down on him repeatedly, working doggedly to take it down her throat each time. That was no mean feat, because he was ridiculously well-endowed.

"That's a good girl," the neighbor said, patting Fleur's hair while she sucked him. He looked up at Bill and shook his head. "Sorry you had to find out this way, but your wife doesn't need you anymore. She's got a new man to service now, and she's never been happier."

"H-how? Why?" Bill croaked, barely able to be heard over the sound of Fleur slamming her head down and swallowing the man's dick. He should have reacted with anger; he should have drawn his wand and cursed this son of a bitch. But he just stood there numbly, rooted to the spot.

"You were never here," the man explained after a pause to eat part of his sandwich. "You've been gone for six bloody months. What did you think, she was just going to sit around and wait for you?" Bill had thought that. She was his wife, after all. "But to be fair, you weren't giving her what she needed even when you were here. That's why she came to me for satisfaction when I moved in a year ago, and has been coming back to me ever since."

He gave Fleur a pat on the cheek, and she was apparently well-trained enough to know what he wanted from that simple gesture. She pulled her mouth off of his cock, climbed to her feet and straddled him, wiggling her pregnant body into position so she could drop down onto him.

"We were fucking behind your back for those six months you were around, and you were oblivious," the man said. They certainly weren't doing it behind his back now though, because Fleur rocked in the neighbor's lap and rode his cock at Bill's kitchen table while he was standing right there.  

"You being stupid enough to fuck off to Egypt for six months just let me go from fucking her behind your back to making her mine for real," he said while grabbing Fleur's arse and helping her to rock harder on his cock. "I've been fucking her day and night ever since. Of course I knocked her up right away, which was more than you could ever do for her. She's got everything she could ever want now, and she's happier with me than she ever was being your boring old unsatisfied housewife. So go back to Egypt and stay there, or go work at your brother's joke shop. I don't care where you go, but this sexy veela bitch is mine now."

As horrifying as his words were, what made them even worse for Bill was that listening to Fleur moan as she writhed on his cock drove home the fact that they were true.

He was back, but Fleur was gone.

Chapter 227: Nice Shot, Cowboy (Persona 5)

Summary:

Ren's girlfriend pays him a surprise visit on Halloween, and she's embracing the spirit of the holiday. (Ren/Sae)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, costumes, role playing, standing sex, creampie, older woman/younger man

Chapter Text

"If we celebrated the other Halloween traditions here in Japan I might say trick-or-treat right now," Sae said. "I think it's you who will be giving me the treat though."

Ren stood there at the door, his mouth hanging as open as the front door to the apartment he'd moved into when he returned to Tokyo after graduating high school. There weren't any trick-or-treaters on Halloween in Japan like there were elsewhere. In Japan Halloween was primarily a holiday for the adults, who took the opportunity to dress up in colorful costumes and have parties. Ren had in fact gone to a Halloween party with his old friends from the Phantom Thieves earlier that day before leaving to what he thought would be a quiet evening alone while his girlfriend worked long hours at her office preparing for her next trial.

Apparently Sae had finished her work earlier than planned though, or she'd led him to believe she would be busier than she actually was. Whatever the case was, she was standing there at his door, and she wasn't wearing her usual black business suits that she wore in the office and didn't change out of until she'd come home (or over to his apartment, where she had several casual outfits stashed to change into.)

He hadn't known that Sae was interested in Halloween, but she'd definitely come dressed for the occasion. She knew how much he loved Cowboy Bebop, and she'd shown up to his door doing her best Faye Valentine cosplay. She wore the same tight yellow shorts and half-shirt that bared her midriff and flaunted her breasts, and the stockings and white boots were there too. Her hair was even done up to resemble Faye's, though it wasn't purple since she hadn't worn a wig. She didn't need it though. Sae was sexy no matter what she wore, but seeing her beautiful body crammed into Faye's tight outfit had him growing hard inside of his pants.

"So, cowboy?" she said, raising her eyebrow at him and doing her best imitation of Faye's voice. He was nearly as impressed with her vocal impression as he was with her cosplay. "Are you going to let me in?"

--

"Ooh!" Sae moaned as Ren thrust into her. "Oh, yes, that's it! Make me earn that bounty, you fucker!"

The tiny little short shorts that had shown off her ass so well hung on one white boot, and the yellow shirt was pulled wide open so he could get at her breasts while he fucked her. She continued to make a concerted effort at assuming the role of Faye Valentine, and it included the way she spoke to him. Sae wasn't shy about asking for what she wanted and letting him know how well he was doing, but it usually wasn't quite this filthy. Ren appreciated it though. It let him get lost in the roleplay a bit more.

They'd barely gotten through the door before he started to paw at her, and she'd moaned and allowed him to have his way with her. He'd shoved his pants and underwear down around his ankles and yanked at those little shorts of hers, and seeing that she hadn't put on any panties underneath it made him growl with desire.

He hadn't even taken her into the bedroom. He'd just lifted her up off of her feet, dug his fingers into her big round ass and started to fuck her. It was obviously what she'd come here for, and he saw no reason not to jump straight to it.

The Halloween party with his friends had been fun, just as it always was any time their group could assemble once again. His night was going even better though, because no party could ever measure up to holding his sexy older girlfriend in his arms and fucking her as hard as he could.

"Yeah, slam that cock into me!" Sae all but shouted. "Fuck me, damn you! Give it to me hard!"

As if Ren had needed any more reason to thrust his hips forward into her as hard as he could, she urged him on. Sae and Ren preferred sex like this; quick, brief and aggressive. That was brought about by their busy schedules as much as anything else. Sae didn't have time to spend hours at a time in bed with him, so they had to make the most of whatever time she could spare. The sex had always been urgent and energetic as a result, but Ren couldn't remember the last time he'd hammered his cock into her with as much vigor as he did now. Maybe that one time they'd only had five spare minutes between her getting out of the shower after work and her sister Makoto coming over for dinner?

They weren't under that sort of time constraint this time, but fucking her while she was in Faye Valentine mode brought out that energy in him. So many times as a youth he'd entertained the fantasy of fucking Faye's brains out, and now his sexy girlfriend was helping him bring that fantasy to life. Of course he was going to give it his all and spear his cock into her with all the fervor of his horny youthful self.

He kept up that same all-out pace right up through his orgasm. She groaned and squeezed his neck as he came deep inside of her unprotected womb. She wanted to have a child, so every orgasm was spent inside of her these days. Maybe this would be the one that knocked her up, though if so he doubted they would tell their future child they'd been conceived while their mother dressed like an anime character to drive their father mad with lust.

Sae smiled and stared into his eyes after he'd finished. He kept his grip on her ass and left his cock buried inside of her, and she voiced no complaint.

"Nice shot, cowboy," she purred.

Chapter 228: The Widow and Her Best Friend (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Natasha has had enough of watching the other female agents hitting on her best friend Harry, and she decides to make him hers. (Natasha/Harry)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dominant female, multiple orgasms

Chapter Text

Around the time that the third female agent of SHIELD that week flirted with Harry, Natasha decided that she'd had enough.

He'd gone from her trainee to her best friend, and somewhere along the way he'd stolen her heart without even trying. She'd never expressed that to him, for several reasons. Even though he was no longer her trainee but a full-fledged SHIELD agent and a damn good one at that, he was 20 years old compared to her 25. She didn't know if he was capable of or ready for any sort of relationship, and she couldn't afford to do anything that might ruin the close friendship they already shared.

He really was clueless though. He didn't have a clue that all of the female agents who accidentally brushed against him or just so happened to need to bend down and stick their asses right in his face were rather blatantly flirting with him. But she wondered if eventually one of them would get bold enough to come right out and grab him, or just strip his clothes off and start humping. The way this was going it wouldn't surprise her, and she wasn't going to allow that to happen.

She marched across the command center and tapped Harry on the shoulder. He turned his head, and she was pleased to note that he immediately stopped focusing on the brunette who'd just been brushing her boobs against his arm and gave her his undivided attention.

"Natasha," he said, smiling warmly as he so often did when he saw her. It never failed to make her feel better about her day.

"Harry," she said. She gave the brunette the most perfunctory of nods before taking him by the arm. "We need to talk. Our usual spot."

--

Natasha had only intended to tell Harry how she felt about him at last, and find out whether he might feel the same. If he did, maybe they could have kissed or something.

But when he'd not only reacted with elation but told her that he had eyes for her and her alone, she hadn’t been able to help herself. She'd pounced on him, kissing him fiercely and pulling his clothes off of him. She'd taken some time to appreciate how hung he was, but before long simply staring and touching hadn't been enough. She'd moved some of the papers off of the table in his private workshop on the base, pushed him down onto it and climbed on top of him.

Natasha had always preferred being the dominant partner in sex. Anything else had always felt unnatural to her, and thankfully Harry had shown no issue with being put on his back and having her direct their fuck as she sank down onto his cock. Harry had admitted that he didn't have much experience, and so Natasha wasn't expecting him to be able to last very long, especially under the force of the kind of fuck she was capable of giving.

She hadn't been wrong about that. It had only taken a couple of minutes of her bouncing on him, using her lower body strength to drive her pussy down onto him, before he came inside of her with a groan. If things had ended there Natasha wouldn't have complained at all. Simply being with Harry, pinning him to the table to fuck him and claim him would have been a perfect outcome for her. There would have been time to train him up into a more capable lover as long as he became hers.

But that hadn't been the end of the night. She'd barely raised her hips and allowed his cock to slide out of her before he got hard again. Natasha stared down at his renewed erection and hummed thoughtfully.

"Seems like you're still capable of more, Potter," she said, very pleased about that fact. "Guess I'll need to take you back inside of me and keep going until I've worn you out."

"Please do," Harry said, and he sighed as she wiggled her hips around and took his cock back inside of her pussy.

Natasha worked just as hard to get him off this time, though she took a different route to get there. Rather than using her strength to bounce on his cock like he'd never been through before, she exercised the control she had over her body to rock and grind on him. She flexed her Kegel muscles to tighten her pussy on him, offering as much pleasure as possible. This had always been an extremely successful technique for her, and it was as successful now on Harry as it had ever been. He broke in the face of her squeezing pussy, and for the second time he filled her with his cum.

She was certain that this would be the end of it, but to her great surprise and pleasure he was still able to get hard again very quickly. She shook her head and smiled.

"You're just full of surprises, Harry," she said fondly. "I'll keep doing this as many times as it takes until that big thing stays down."

--

"Fucking…fuck," Natasha managed to gasp out. She had never been this short of breath and her body had never been this sore after sex in her life. There were very few heavy combat situations that had even drained her like this, or left her covered in as much sweat as she was now.

It was a good ache though, and the sweat was more than worth it. She'd finally succeeded in making Harry's cock stay down, but it had taken many shots for him to get there. She'd enjoyed multiple orgasms of her own along the way, which was a first for her. Harry's quick orgasms when combined with his unreal recovery power and stamina, not to mention his huge cock, had been a potent combination.

"All mine now," she mumbled, putting her arm over Harry's sweaty chest and throwing her leg over his as she fell into an exhausted, satiated sleep.

Chapter 229: Harry's Darkly Delightful Halloween (Harry Potter x Addams Family x Elvira)

Summary:

Harry enjoys a Halloween party with a pair of gothic beauties. (Harry/Elvira/Morticia Addams)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, blowjobs, deepthroating, tit fuck

Chapter Text

Being the most famous wizard on the continent, if not the world, had its benefits, as Harry Potter could attest.

Any time Harry Potter went anywhere he was the center of attention, even among those wizards and witches who had plenty of power and fame themselves. At first this had made him uncomfortable, but as he grew and matured he came to understand how to deal with the downsides of his fame while appreciating the good points.

Arguably the highest of those points was the interest that members of the opposite sex had in him, and since he and Ginny had decided to go their separate ways and remain friends, he had spent a very memorable year enjoying that interest. He still grinned any time he thought about the second anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts, where he had gone back to Padma Patil's place for a private after party with her and nearly every Ravenclaw girl in their year, plus the year immediately before them and after them. Having Padma ride his cock while Cho Chang sat on his face and Luna Lovegood sucked his balls was a memory that could power a Patronus charm any time one might be necessary.

This Halloween party was turning out pretty well too though. Halloween had not always been a kind day in the life of Harry Potter, but his old troubles were behind him and his life was much better now than it had been in his younger days.

Interest in him ran well beyond his normal social circles, and more than one new face at this party had turned his way when he walked in. He'd seen a couple that caught his eye right away, and after putting in his time and making his rounds he'd taken them both by the hand and apparated away.

Morticia Addams was a well-known and respected witch from the US, the matriarch of the famed Addams family. She had recently gone through a very public split from her husband Gomez though, which meant she was more than happy to get climb into bed with him and suck his cock. She was excellent at it too. Her lips slid up and down his cock with messy slurps that felt quite incredible on his cock, and her hands gently rubbing and squeezing at his balls added to it. He knew this woman's reputation; she was a dangerous witch to get on the bad side of. She could have caused him serious pain if she wished to, but instead she sucked on his cock with as much skill as anyone else ever had and brought him incredible pleasure. He reached down to play with her long black hair while he admired her pale, beautiful face bobbing on his cock.

"Don't forget about me, Harry Potter!" his other companion said. Harry chuckled.

"As if anyone could ever forget you, Elvira," he said. "All of the blokes in that party were staring straight at your boobs when you walked by. Half of the women too, come to think of it."

"Too bad for them that they were still covered up until you got me in bed," Elvira said, smirking. "Only you get to see them and play with them tonight!"

Saying that her breasts had been covered was a bit of a stretch. They hadn't been fully bared, true, and her nipples had remained covered, but her tight black dress had left very little to the imagination. There was no imagination whatsoever required from Harry though, because that iconic black dress was bunched up on the floor and her huge breasts were right there out in the open for Harry to admire.

Elvira was the rare witch who made her living in the muggle world, becoming something of a celebrity there even if the muggles had no clue that her persona was far more fact than fiction. The real woman behind the muggle celebrity was right there in Harry's bedroom, and he made the most of her presence there. He grabbed and squeezed her breasts while Morticia sucked his cock, wondering how many men in the muggle world and the magical world alike would kill to be in his position right now.

It only got better from there, because right around the time he sucked one of Elvira's nipples into his mouth Morticia took his cock all the way down her throat. He groaned around his mouthful of tit, pleasantly surprised. The list of witches who had been able to deepthroat his cock was a miniscule one, but Morticia was proving to be quite the capable witch.

She twisted her head from side to side before pulling back so she could do it again, and again, and again. Morticia seemed determined to vault to the very top of the list of witches he had bedded over the last year, and she had the skill to back up that determination. She didn't stop with her focused deepthroating until she pushed him over the edge. Harry groaned as he came down Morticia's throat, and Elvira put her arm around the back of his head and effectively smothered his face between her breasts. As far as Halloween parties went, Harry doubted anyone in the world was having a better one than him.

It still wasn't over though. Even after Elvira released his face from her cleavage and Morticia pulled off of his cock and licked her lips clean, somehow still looking darkly dignified, Harry knew that more was in store for him.

"My turn!" Elvira said. She scooted down the bed, and Morticia made way so the Mistress of the Dark could sandwich his dick between her tits. She started to slide them down, settling into a tit job, and Harry knew that it wouldn't be long before she got him hard for still more fun.

November 1st could wait, because Harry wanted this Halloween to last as long as possible.

Chapter 230: Binding Rule II: Reiko Gets Rowdy (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Reiko stumbles in on Yui all tied up by Deku, and decides she'd like some of that for herself. (Izuku/Reiko, Izuku/Yui)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, bondage, rough sex

Chapter Text

Reiko Yanagi returned to her dorm room, feeling exhausted after her work study. She could use nothing more than a long sleep to recharge.

She was so tired, in fact, that she stumbled into the wrong room without even noticing it. She didn't even realize it at first. The different layout of the room didn't clue her in, and when she bumped into a chair that had no business being there she just kept walking unsteadily forwards, not even stopping to wonder. Nothing could matter to her except for making it to her bed.

Even Reiko with her fatigue had to take notice of what was going on once she got a good look at the bed. It wasn't her bed and was angled differently than the one in her room, but that wasn't what stopped her dead. The thing that finally snapped her out of her haze was seeing what was going on in the bed.

It was actually Yui Kodai's room that she'd walked in to, and Yui's bed was being put to far more active use than sleeping. Her black-haired classmate's wrists were tied together above her head, leaving her helpless for a muscular green-haired boy who could only be Izuku Midoriya to slam into her naked body from above. Reiko couldn't see the look on her face since she was on her belly with her head buried in the pillow, but the sounds she was making sounded enthusiastic enough.

Reiko could understand why. She watched Izuku's body hammer into her classmate's, watched her butt cheeks shake with each impact as he roughly fucked her and could not look away. She listened to Yui's moans and the slapping of skin on skin and couldn't imagine anything more inviting. She watched Yui's bed creak from the force of Deku fucking its owner and decided that as much as her body could use a long rest, it could use what Yui was getting even more. She hadn't had sex in nearly two months now, and she had never had sex that felt anything like this looked. She wanted to see if it felt as incredible as it looked.

She cleared her throat, making Izuku's body freeze as he was finally dragged out of his single-minded thrusting and alerted to the presence of someone else in the room with them. "Hello, Midoriya," she said. "I wonder if you might be able to give me some of what Yui's having."

--

Yes, Reiko decided, being fucked by Midoriya really did feel as good as it looked.

The whole bondage thing seemed interesting, so she'd asked Izuku to do something similar with her. Her wrists were bound together by Blackwhip just like Yui's had been, but the difference was that she was on her back instead of her front. Izuku fucked her just as hard as he'd been fucking Yui when she walked in though, and Reiko could see the look of concentration on his face as he gave it to her. He seemed to take the responsibility of giving her just what Yui had gotten seriously, and if this really was how Yui had felt it was no wonder she'd been squealing into the pillow.

Reiko's moans were similarly muffled, only in her case it was a gag that had been stuck in her mouth at Yui's insistence. Yui didn't want her screams to let anyone else know what they were getting up to, and Reiko decided that it was a reasonable precaution within the first few thrusts inside of her pussy. (Strange that she hadn't taken the precaution of locking her door, but Reiko was happy she'd made that oversight. Otherwise she wouldn't have walked in on them, and that meant she wouldn't have gotten the most amazing fuck of her life.)

Izuku was the third sexual partner of Reiko's life, but it honestly wouldn't even be fair to the two other boys to compare them to Midoriya and what he could do. His cock was massive enough to make her lick her lips when he pulled out of Yui and turned to her, and he knew what he was doing with it. Each thrust of his hips drove his cock deeper inside of her than anyone had ever hit before her, and Reiko found that it was exactly what she wanted. She hadn't known how much she liked a good hard fuck until she'd finally found herself in one, and within the first minute of Deku pounding her she decided that the slower, softer sex she'd engaged in before now would no longer be good enough for her.

She felt the bed shaking beneath her as Izuku drilled her, and out of the corner of her eye she saw Yui sitting there smiling knowingly at her. Reiko would have smiled back if she didn't have a gag in her mouth, but she had a feeling Yui knew what was on her mind anyway. Only one who had experienced being fucked hard by Deku could understand or appreciate what Reiko was feeling right now, and Yui knew this feeling at least as well as she did. Reiko felt closer than ever to her classmate.

Reiko screamed into her gag as Izuku's pounding cock sent her tumbling into the most intense orgasm of her life by far. Her body trembled and her blue eyes stared up into his face, wide with shock at the pleasure shooting through her, overwhelming her senses and frying her brain.

Izuku pulled out of her a few moments later, and he grabbed his cock and sprayed his cum across her belly while groaning. Reiko stared down at it, wishing her mouth had been free so she could have swallowed it instead.

"Sorry, I should've had him ask you where you wanted him to finish," Yui said, laughing. "He came on my belly the first time too. It's not bad, but it's way more fun to swallow it. You can try that next time."

Next time. Yes, next time sounded great to Reiko. Right after she took a long nap.

Chapter 231: Extramarital Afterhours 3 (Harry Potter)

Summary:

One year on, and everything has changed for Teddy and Ginny. (Teddy/Ginny)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: No sex, domestic fluff

Chapter Text

One Year Later

"She's finally down," Ginny said, sighing as she returned to the bed in their bedroom. The bedroom of the small flat (or apartment, as they called them here in America) they'd moved into was tiny compared to the bedroom in Ginny's old house, but she'd never once complained about it. She didn't complain about the lack of bounce in the bed either, even though he knew it was nowhere close to as comfortable as her old one. They couldn't even use magic to make it more comfortable since they were living in a muggle neighborhood, and using magic around muggles was strictly forbidden in the US as well unless you were in an emergency.  

"For now," Teddy said, holding his arm out towards Ginny. "We both know she'll be awake again in a few hours." Their daughter Molly was not a sound sleeper.

"You're right," Ginny said with a groan as she snuggled into his side, rested her head on his chest and sighed. "That girl will be the death of me, I know it."

"You wouldn't have it any other way," he replied, giving her a comforting little squeeze. She laughed softly.

"No, I wouldn't," she agreed. "I wouldn't change anything about what happened."

She lifted her head and looked into his eyes as she said it, and Teddy swallowed thickly. He knew that this was not an empty statement for her to make, because her entire life had flipped on its ear over the last year. Teddy's had too of course, but Ginny had stood to lose more, and she'd lost it.

Most of Teddy's former friends and extended 'family' no longer spoke to him, but it wasn't like he'd had wealth or possessions to speak of. The only thing of true value that he'd lost was his relationship with his godfather, the man who had raised him. He lamented that loss, but it had been inevitable. He couldn't even say that Harry had been cruel towards him, even at the end. He'd had every right to be; of course he had. Teddy wouldn't have been surprised if Harry had cursed him or attacked him when he discovered him in bed with his wife, but he hadn't. He'd divorced Ginny and stopped speaking to both of them, of course, but he had not been vindictive. He hadn't even given any of the wizarding newspapers the interviews they sought, which would have given him the chance to earn even more sympathy for himself and even more scorn for them. It seemed that Harry was eager to put the incident behind him and move on. A few months back they'd heard that Harry was getting pretty serious with his old school friend Padma Patil, and Teddy hoped he would be happy.  

Nothing about what Harry had done in the fallout of the affair had been vengeful, and in a strange way that made Teddy feel worse. He'd merely cut both Ginny and Teddy out of his life, which had been perfectly understandable. But not everyone had left it at that. The press had a field day with the scandal even without Harry giving them any quotes; Ginny cheating on the most famous wizard in the country had been the cover story for months on end, and both Ginny's and Teddy's names had been dragged through the mud.  

They'd lost almost of their friends and Ginny had lost the comfortable lifestyle she'd led as Harry's wife. Ginny was barely even on speaking terms with several members of her immediate family. Ron in particular had not said one word to her, giving his full support to his best friend. It had gotten so bad that they moved here to America, and a muggle neighborhood at that, since they got some hostile looks in the wizarding communities here as well.

But Teddy wouldn't change any of it, and neither would Ginny. They'd lost loads, that was true. But they had each other, and they had their daughter Molly. That was enough for them to adjust to their new lives, and they were adjusting rather well in Teddy's opinion.

"If she wakes up again, I'll go to her," he offered, and Ginny sighed again.

"That would be brilliant," she muttered. "I love you." She snuggled closer into him, and her arm wrapped around his body and landed on his waist.

Her hand hit something hard in his pocket as she did so, and they both froze. She pulled her head up to look down at him in question, confused at what she'd found. Teddy grimaced. He'd stuck that in his pocket for later; she wasn't supposed to find it yet.

"Love?" she asked, cocking her head while she ran her hand around and felt the hard object in his pocket. "What's that?"

"It's something you weren't supposed to get until later," he sighed. He had an idle thought about the irony of another mishap in bed, since they had also been in bed when their secret was discovered and their life changed, but he kept the thought to himself. "I had a big romantic evening planned, but I guess nothing about our life has gone exactly according to plan."

Ginny snorted at that, but her eyes went very wide when Teddy reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring box.  

"Will you marry me, Ginny?" he asked, showing her the ring. It was nowhere near as fancy as the ring from her first marriage, but Teddy didn't have much money so this was the best he could do.  

Her face went pale, and at first Teddy feared that she might say no. Maybe she wouldn't want to get married again after how the first had ended. But then her shock shifted into a beautiful smile that lit up her whole face, and she smashed her lips against his, kissing him desperately. Teddy kissed her back, took her hand and slid the ring onto her finger.

Small apartment and little money notwithstanding, Teddy had everything he could ever want.

Chapter 232: Rewards Big and Small 3 (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Manami is feeling insecure about her body after childbirth. Izuku shows her she's as beautiful to him as ever. (Izuku/La Brava)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, post-pregnancy sex, stretch marks, lactation

Chapter Text

Izuku had a job to do.

His wife Manami was feeling insecure about her body after giving birth to their first child. She'd never said as much to him, but she didn't need to. It was made abundantly clear to him how she felt when her wardrobe suddenly consisted solely of the baggiest clothing she could find, and if that hadn't been enough he would have been able to tell based on how she turned away and hid her body from him any time he got close.

It was ridiculous that she feel insecure about anything, of course. She was as beautiful to him as she had ever been, and the fact that her weight had not yet dropped back down to its pre-pregnancy level three months after giving birth didn't change that in the slightest. And if she thought that her stretch marks would lessen his desire for her, she was very mistaken. His wife was as beautiful to him now as she had been the first time they slept together, and if anything he was even more in awe of her body now after it had given them their first child.

He would tell her all of this if he thought it would help, but he knew his wife too well to think that this would be enough. The only way he was going to convince her of how he felt was to show her rather than tell her, and when he heard the shower turn on he knew his opportunity had arrived.

She started when he stepped into the shower behind her, but she didn't complain when he grabbed the soap and started washing himself. Sharing a shower had been common for them for quite some time now, even if recently she'd been using the shower at times where he wouldn't be in a position to join her. That's why he'd made sure to rearrange his routine today so he could come in with her.

He didn't like the way she hunched in on herself though, as if she was trying to shrink herself and turn her body away from him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her gently from behind.

"Izuku," she whispered when he held her. She seemed stuck between wanting to lean into his touch and wanting to push him away, but he made that decision for her by spinning her around to face him. She gasped when he started to caress her body with his hands. "Izuku, wait…" she whined.

"Let me do this," he said quietly. "Let me worship my beautiful wife."

There was still insecurity in her eyes, but she spread her legs when he got down on his knees, and she moaned when he started to lick her. Her moans were hesitant at first, but before long his lips and tongue had her moaning without restraint. He loved that sound of her enjoying herself; he wanted to hear more of it.

His fingers joined his mouth in its worship, rubbing at her clit while he focused his oral efforts on her pussy itself. Before long he was rewarded by Manami groaning, rocking against his face and squirting right on him, and Izuku smiled and lapped up as much of it as he could.

Her pink eyes still looked unfocused from her pleasure when he stood up, lifted her into his arms easily and slid his cock into her. They'd had sex only twice since her delivery, but he had been able to tell that Manami had not enjoyed it as much as she usually did. He hadn't realized why back then; he hadn't known that she was holding herself back due to her insecurity over her body. But now he knew, and he wasn't going to let that happen again. He wouldn't rest until he'd shown Manami how he still felt about her and would always feel about her.

He began to rock back and forth inside of her, moving slowly at first to give her some time to adjust to it, but building speed and force in his thrusts as time went on. Early on he saw some of the uncertainty return to Manami's face, particularly when Izuku's hands brushed against her stretch marks. But he quickly kissed her on the lips, neck, behind the ear or wherever else he could reach any time he saw that look on her face, and he exploited his knowledge of her weak spots to chase her doubts away and replace them with excitement and pleasure. Her little moans as time went on were music to his ears. She was forgetting about what had changed and focusing on what remained the same, which was how much he loved her and how good it felt for both of them when they joined together.

Izuku eventually noticed that she had begun to lactate, and when she noticed it as well her face reddened in embarrassment. He wouldn't let this undo all of the progress he'd just made though, and besides, he was kind of curious about this anyway. He brought his mouth to her chest and drank some of her breast milk. He would never have allowed any reluctance or distaste to show, knowing how it would have affected her, but there was no need for any acting on his part. It wasn't bad; not at all.

"I can see why Nana likes it so much," he said, grinning at her as he pulled his mouth back. She smiled back, relieved and relaxed.

She was far less relaxed a few minutes later, but the intensity of her scream when she came around his cock was the kind of disruption that Izuku welcomed. He followed her lead soon thereafter, and then put her down so they could wash up anew.

"You're amazing, you know that, Manami?" he said later, as they were drying off.

"I think you're the amazing one," she replied with a smile. "But thank you. For everything."

Chapter 233: How to Celebrate Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse (Resident Evil 2)

Summary:

How do you celebrate surviving the zombie apocalypse? Claire Redfield has a few ideas. (Leon/Claire)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub, rough sex, anal sex, anal creampie

Chapter Text

"We did it, Claire!" Leon said, grinning broadly at her. "We made it out alive!"

"We did," Claire said, smiling back. It hadn't been easy to escape Raccoon City, and there had been times she'd doubted whether she would. She knew she wouldn't have been able to on her own though. She was tough, her brother Chris had made sure of that. It was to find him that she'd come to Raccoon City to begin with, but rather than finding her missing brother she'd found herself stuck in a zombie infestation. No matter how well Chris had trained her in hand-to-hand combat as well as in firearms, there was only so much one person could do against a horde of zombies.

Running into Leon made all the difference. Without the rookie cop there with her she didn't see how she could have survived and escaped. And now that their escape was complete, the terror she'd felt during the crisis was swiftly being replaced by a giddy elation. They'd done it; they'd escaped. And with that done there was only one thing on Claire's mind.

"We have to celebrate," she said.

"Yeah, you're right!" Leon agreed. "Maybe we should get some beer or something?"

Claire chuckled and shook her head. "A beer does sound nice," she admitted. She walked over to the little cot, facing away from him. "But later. I've got a much better idea for how we can celebrate right now." She bent over at the waist, putting her hands on the cot and sticking her ass out towards Leon. "I want you to use me, Leon. For the rest of the night I'm yours."

"Are you serious?" Leon asked, sounding as surprised by this as he had by anything that they'd just been through in Raccoon City. Claire turned her head back over her shoulder to smile at him.

"I'm dead serious," she said. She gave her hips a wiggle, shaking her ass at him. If she'd planned this out ahead of time she might have grabbed something skimpier and more overtly sexual to change into, but she would just have to hope that her spandex and denim short-shorts would be enough to do the job. "Let's have fun, Leon. I'm officially your sex toy until morning, so use me. Fuck me however you want to."

There was a pause as she awaited his answer, but she smiled when she heard his footsteps getting closer.

"What the hell," he muttered. Then he grabbed her denim shorts and started to pull.

--

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Claire whined. She gasped and moaned with every thrust from Leon, and those thrusts were coming at short enough intervals that there was never time for her to catch her breath or collect her thoughts in any way. That was just fine by her though. She'd wanted Leon to fuck her hard as they celebrated their survival, and he was turning out to be just as capable with his cock as he had been with a gun in his hand in the middle of a zombie assault.

He was fully taking her up on her offer to use her, and the longer they went the more comfortable he became in his assigned role. He'd started by pulling her shorts off and fucking her in that bent-over position she'd assumed to entice him, and then he'd pulled her down to her knees and had her service his cock with her mouth. She'd given him her best blowjob, but halfway through he'd cut her off, grabbed her head and started fucking her face instead. Claire had endured that facefuck with pride, feeling giddy even as Leon's thick cock slid into her throat and made her gag.

Even with the growing comfort he'd shown she was surprised when he pushed her face-down onto the cot and lined his cock up with her asshole. She hadn't exactly pictured him fucking her ass when she'd made the offer, but she had encouraged him to use her however he wanted to. Even if he probably would've changed course if she asked him not to stick it in her butt, she decided to let him have his moment.

This was not a decision she was going to regret, because even though his demanding thrusts were far more than she had expected and way beyond anything she'd been through in her limited experience having anal sex, it felt surprisingly good to her. She had a feeling that a lot of that had to do with her lingering euphoria from her escape, but as long as she was having fun she didn't particularly care why. If this kind of rough anal pounding wouldn't appeal to her on any other day in her life, it was a good thing this was the day that Leon was using her butt as it had never been used before.

She appreciated the deep thrusts into her rear, and she appreciated the sharp smacks that rang out as he brought his hand down hard on her butt cheeks, adding some spanks to go along with the ass fucking. Leon was using her without a care, and Claire was all in on it. She'd asked for this, asked to be used, and Leon was doing an even better job of it than she'd hoped he would.

"I'm going to cum in you now," he announced suddenly. While it could be taken as a statement of his power over her, she had a feeling he'd said it at least in part to give her the option to ask him to pull out if she really didn't want him to cum in her ass. If she asked him to, he would give her a break now.

Claire just moaned and shook her hips slightly, encouraging him to keep going. Leon did just that. He gave her a few more spanks while continuing to fuck her ass as hard as ever, and then he pressed his cock deep inside of her and came.

Now this was how you celebrated escaping from the zombie apocalypse!

Chapter 234: The Better Redhead (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Susan stakes her claim on Harry, and makes sure Ginny gets the message. (Harry/Susan)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Yandere Susan, humiliation (of Ginny), girl on top

Chapter Text

“You thought he was going to be yours, didn’t you, Weasley?” Susan Bones asked, smiling rather savagely at Ginny who struggled uselessly against the magic rope that tied her arms together behind her back in the chair she’d been magically stuck to. “We all know what you were doing, you know. You’re only dating Thomas, and flaunting it in Harry’s face, so you can get him wanting what he thinks he can’t have. And as soon as he wants it enough, you’ll chuck Dean and throw yourself into Harry’s arms. That was the plan, wasn’t it?” Ginny shook her head, but no answer came. Susan laughed viciously. “Too bad for you that I’m onto your little game. I watched you wait until you knew Harry was about to walk by before you pulled Dean Thomas into that corridor and snogged him. You were trying to make him jealous.”

Harry’s eyes widened. Was that true? He’d thought that had merely been an ill-timed accident, one that had admittedly made him green with envy and caused the monster in his chest to rage, but had it been no accident after all? Had Ginny arranged it deliberately? Turning his head to look at her didn’t reveal much. Her face was as red as her hair, but he was pretty sure it would be that way regardless of whether Susan’s claim was true or not. Susan had also hit her with a silencing spell so Ginny couldn’t have answered the question whether she wanted to or not. Her brown eyes met Harry’s and her mouth opened and closed furiously, but nothing came out.

“Ah, ah, Harry,” Susan said softly. “Eyes on me.” Her hand cupped his chin and turned her head back towards him. “You don’t need to ever look at that scheming redhead again. You’ve got me now, and you always will.”

A small part inside of Harry spoke up to say that the term ‘scheming redhead’ could be applied just as accurately to Susan as it could to Ginny. This had certainly been a scheme on her part, after all. She’d already had Ginny stuck to the chair and bound by the time she led Harry inside the room. He’d been surprised to see the girl he’d been crushing on until recently tied up like that, but he’d still been in too much of a daze after Susan had snogged the daylights out of him and stroked his cock through his trousers to say anything about it. He’d never been kissed like that in his life, and that it was seemingly shy Susan who had done it was the even bigger surprise.

The surprises had just kept coming, because she’d vanished her clothes and Harry’s alike, shoved him down onto the bed and straddled his lap to make herself at home. Harry could only stare at her in shock and arousal, and groan as the busty Hufflepuff dropped down onto his cock. Harry’d had plenty of fantasies about getting a girl into bed, but the girl in question had never been quite this forward in any of them.

“Doesn’t it feel good inside of me, Harry?” Susan asked while rocking back and forth. “Doesn’t it feel like you’re right where you belong?”

“Yes,” Harry moaned. It did feel incredible, and denying it would have been pointless. That he could see Ginny’s face getting even redder out of the corner of his eye didn’t seem to matter as much as it should have, especially if he’d really liked her as much as he thought he had. It suddenly felt much easier to forget about his frustrations about Ginny and Dean when Susan’s sexy body was grinding on his cock.

“And look at how my big breasts shake when we fuck,” Susan said next. Harry hadn’t needed any encouragement to do that, because his eyes had never been off of her chest for long since she’d pulled her bra off and tossed it aside. She wasn’t exaggerating about the size of her tits, or about how they moved along with her. It was a hypnotizing sight.

“You never would have been this lucky if Ginny’s plan had worked,” Susan said. “Her tits are so small she barely even needs a bra.” That was probably an exaggeration, but it was true that Ginny’s chest was one of the smallest of any of the upper years at Hogwarts. It certainly wasn’t even close to Susan’s. The Hufflepuff redhead had been an early bloomer, and even when the other girls in her year started to develop as well none of them had measured up to Susan’s bust. Harry had gawked at the stacked redhead before, and he was hardly the only wizard to do so. But now he was developing a whole new appreciation for them.

“You’re lucky, Harry,” Susan said. “You’re so lucky. You could have fallen into Ginny’s trap, but I was able to get to you instead. Now enjoy it.”

She put her hands on Harry’s shoulders and started to bounce, driving her hips up and down on his cock. It made her breasts bounce even more, and Harry groaned. Between the feeling of her cunt squeezing him as she bounced and the enthralling vision of those huge breasts shaking, he doubted he would be able to hold on for much longer.

Susan could tell. “You can let go, Harry,” she said, smiling. She took his hands and led them up to rest on her breasts. “Cum inside of me. Give it all to me. Let me feel it. I’ve been waiting so long to be with you, and have you stake your claim on me.”

Harry wasn’t sure who was really staking the claim on whom here, but he groaned and his cock pulsed inside of her all the same. Susan moaned and grinned from ear to ear.

“That’s right, Harry,” she said. “You’re all mine now, and I’m all yours. A Potter and his redhead, just like it’s meant to be.”

Chapter 235: More Firsts (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Joyce, not content with voyeurism anymore, asks Buffy and Xander if she can join in. Buffy's answer surprises them all, but the Summers women are more alike than they realized. (Xander/Joyce)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Voyeurism, older woman/younger man

Chapter Text

This is a follow-up to Buffy's First Anal.

 

 

After that day watching her daughter give herself to her boyfriend and completely and allow him to have anal sex with her, Joyce Summers developed a new obsession. She kept her ears open, and any time she had an opportunity to sneak up and spy on Buffy and Xander having sex she did so. As much as she knew it was wrong to do so, watching the two of them together was too exciting for her to even think of stopping.

It wasn't just that they were incredibly hot together, though they were. Something about the voyeuristic nature of finding a way to watch them going at it without getting caught was thrilling to her like very few things ever had been. Even though they were always so wrapped up in each other that there was never any significant risk of being caught, just the idea that they could look over and notice her spying on them made Joyce breathe faster and rub herself harder.

This had been going on for weeks now, with Joyce spying on them on a near-daily basis. Any time they went at it in Buffy's room, Joyce found herself watching the show and falling deeper into this madness every single time. Now she was finally at the point where she could not resist temptation any longer. They were just about to start fucking again, but Joyce was going to cut them off before they could get going this time. She wasn't going to interrupt them to ask them to stop and remove the temptation though.

Joyce pushed the door open so she could confess what she had been up to, and more importantly so she could ask to join in.

--

Buffy had been shocked when her mother opened the door to her bedroom just as Xander was about to pull her pants off so he could pound her into the bed, but that had only been the beginning of her shocking afternoon. Her mother had dropped one bomb after another on them. That she'd been spying on them fucking and even touching herself while she watched would have been enough to keep Buffy's head spin if she'd stopped there, but then she'd asked if she could get fucked by him too!

Xander had blushed and stammered, unable to even answer. He'd looked towards Buffy helplessly, and she knew it'd be up to her to decide how to react to this. The logical thing might have been to scream at her mother for invading her privacy and demand that she leave, but Buffy didn't know what was going to come out of her mouth.

Xander was surprised when Buffy agreed to her mother's request, while Joyce had been delighted. Buffy had been pretty surprised herself, but as she sat in a corner of the bed and watched Xander undress her mother she started to feel like she might understand why she'd unthinkingly agreed to this.

"Ohh, yes!" her mother moaned, throwing her head back as Xander thrust into her. "Yes, more! Just like that!" He had been rather slow and tentative at first, as if he still wasn't sure he should be doing this. But between his girlfriend's calm silence as she watched and her mother's obvious enthusiasm he'd gotten comfortable soon enough, and now he was giving her a proper fucking. His hands were on her hips and he drove his cock into her with enough force to make the bed shake beneath them and rock the older woman's body. Buffy, who was sitting cross-legged on the bed while she watched, nearly lost her balance a few times with how much the bed was shaking. She didn't let that stop her though, and her eyes remained glued to what was happening.

"Yes!" Joyce whimpered. "God yes! It's so good! Even better than it looked from out there!"

Buffy bit her lip, watching as her boyfriend slammed his big cock in and out of her mother and made her scream her head off. She'd never known her mom was such a screamer, but it wasn't like they'd talked about their sex lives in such graphic detail. Little had she known that her mom had learned plenty about her sex life with her boyfriend over the last few weeks, and now Buffy was getting the same opportunity. She saw that her mom loved the same kind of deep dicking that she did, and that Xander had no problem fucking her mother just as well as he fucked her once he got over whatever awkwardness he'd been feeling in the beginning.

She also learned something about herself at the same time. She hadn't had any clue that she might have any voyeuristic tendencies, but watching her boyfriend give her mother the kind of fuck that made her scream herself hoarse made her rethink that. She couldn't blame the heat between her legs solely on the arousal from her foreplay earlier, because she'd cooled off all but completely over the course of the conversation with her mom. This was brand new arousal stirred up completely by watching her boyfriend nail her mom, and as she slid a hand between her legs and started touching herself she could easily understand why her mom had spent weeks spying on them.

Her mom had already lost the ability to vocalize her pleasure, but Buffy understood she was having an orgasm well enough when her body spasmed and her eyes rolled back in her head. Xander fucked her for a few minutes more and then he pulled out and came onto her body, firing rope after rope of cum onto her belly and up to her breasts.

Like mother, like daughter. Buffy bit her lip, knowing that this surprising afternoon was going to be the start of something new.

Chapter 236: Sae's Wild Ride (Persona 5)

Summary:

Sae is ready to pounce, and all her boyfriend can do is sit back and enjoy the ride. (Ren/Sae)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Quick sex, riding, risk of discovery

Chapter Text

Sae moved her hips up and down quickly, holding nothing back in how she drove herself down onto Ren's cock. She gasped and panted as she rode him on the couch, and he could merely sit there and revel in how it felt to have his sexy older girlfriend riding him.

There was good reason for her to ride him with such urgency, whether her brain still remembered it or not. Her sister Makoto, who also happened to be Joker's friend and fellow Phantom Thief, had gone out with Ann and Haru but was due back in the apartment the Niijima sisters shared any time now. Sae wanted to squeeze an orgasm in before her sister got back, and that was why she'd been ready to pounce the moment he arrived at her apartment. She'd answered the door wearing a shirt but was naked below the waist, and the moment he saw that Ren knew that his girlfriend was in the mood to fuck.

Sure enough, she grabbed Ren without a word as soon as she stepped back and let him through the door, shoved him down on the couch and started unzipping his jeans without a word. She'd left his shirt alone, and his jeans and underwear were only as far down as they needed to be for her to have access to his cock.

Ren had been with her long enough by now not to be shocked by this kind of behavior. Sae was a force of nature when she set her mind to something, and that applied to sex as much as it did to anything else. When she wanted to make love she would use all of her skills and patience to make it last for hours, and she knew how to hold him on the edge indefinitely or get him off and then build him back up so they could do it all over again, depending on her mood.

When she was in the mood to fuck, when she wanted to fit in a climax when she was short on time or if she simply wanted to do it quickly, Ren knew what to expect. If he was on top she could goad him to fuck her harder until he was thrusting into her as quickly and strongly as his body could manage, and that was no small thing for Joker. But she could take him at his best, and in moments like this where she was on top she showed him what she could do. Her hips dropped with force to slam her pussy down onto his cock until he was balls deep inside of her, and she pulled herself back up and did it again, and again, and again.

Her full ass cheeks smacked against his thighs every time she dropped down, and it seemed a very realistic possibility that the couch might break under the force of Sae's aggressive ride. Ren knew better than to try and slow her down though. She was a dynamo, a wild woman, and she would not be denied. Ren loved it. He loved every time he and Sae were together. He enjoyed making love to her, and he had no problem fucking her hard when that was what she wanted. And in times like this, where she shoved him down and took him on a wild ride, he loved going along for that ride. Seeing this aggressive side of Sae didn't intimidate him. It thrilled him.

That was why he hadn't said a word from the moment she opened that door and he saw her standing there naked from the waist down. He didn't offer the rather common sense suggestion of going into her bedroom so there would be far less risk of Makoto catching them than there was out here on the couch. As they were, if Makoto opened the door Sae's ass moving up and down as she fucked Ren on the couch would immediately be in her direct line of sight. Sae shoving him down and fucking him out in the open like this was illogical.

But for as intelligent and rational as she was most of the time, Sae got tunnel vision at times like this. She might have initially decided that it would be a quick fuck because Makoto would be back soon and the three of them had made dinner plans, but Ren was quite sure that the one and only thought running through her head at that moment was bouncing on his cock until she came. She wouldn't have stopped even if Makoto had walked in at that very second, and Ren wouldn't have the willpower to stop her, not when her pussy sheathing itself on his cock over and over again felt so fucking good. He didn't particularly care about the risk of being caught or the risk of breaking the couch either at this point, because Sae's fucking and the pleasure it brought was all that mattered.

Ren broke first. His balls tightened, he groaned and held his girlfriend's bare hips as his cock twitched and he came inside of her. She let out something between a purr and a growl and started rocking back and forth on his cock in response to his orgasm, and he could tell instantly what was happening. She was following right behind him. Her frenetic fucking had gotten her to the peak, and she squealed in climax and in victory, having accomplished what she'd set out to do.

And just in time too, because Sae's squeals had only just quieted and their orgasms had barely receded when they heard Makoto's voice from the hallway outside their apartment and getting closer. Their eyes locked, and they shared a panicked look.

Sae shot off of his lap, picked her pants and panties up off of the floor and scurried off towards her bedroom. As for Ren, he only had time to pull his underwear and jeans back up and was redoing the zipper right as the door opened and Makoto, as well as Ann and Haru, entered the apartment.

Chapter 237: Rita's Motives (Harry Potter)

Summary:

With how sexually active he was after the war, Rita had no trouble seducing Harry into her bed. She's looking for a little more out of it than just a shag, though she keeps her true desires to herself. (Harry/Rita)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, age difference, impregnation

Chapter Text

"That's it, Harry," Rita Skeeter moaned. "That's it, keep it up! You're doing wonderfully!"

Seducing the famed Harry Potter into her bed had been even easier than she might have anticipated, but upon reflection maybe she shouldn't have expected any more from him. She knew the stories better than most of what Harry was like now. In the aftermath of the war and the final defeat of Voldemort, the young man who'd defeated him seemed determined to make up for the lack of freedom in his childhood by shagging anything that moved. He showed no desire to settle down, and Rita didn't fault him. A man with his looks, fame and power could have a different witch in his bed every single night if he wanted it to be so, and he made the most of it.

Rita was thrilled to note that the fuck itself lived up to the reputation. She'd gotten her first good look at him after getting him back into her flat and pulling his trousers off, and she had not been disappointed by the size of the wand between Harry's legs. But while size was nice, it would be rather useless and wasted if the wizard didn't know how to use it.

Thankfully this did not apply to Harry, who'd had regular practice to hone his technique. He'd been fucking her well already. After allowing her to lick and slowly suck on his cock for a few minutes as a warm-up he'd pulled her up off of her knees, tossed her down onto her bed and vanished her clothes with a casual wave of his hand. The display of wandless and nonverbal magic had been a turn-on, but the way he'd climbed into her bed, pulled her legs up over his shoulders and immediately gotten down to the business of fucking Rita as she had never been fucked before.

He scarcely resembled the boy she'd met when she came to Hogwarts to cover the Triwizard Tournament some years back. He'd had a certain strength of will then, but he did not seem to have the physical strength to match it. That couldn't be said now. Harry had filled out considerably, the somewhat scrawny teenager growing into a young adult man who'd packed some muscle onto his frame.

But the true strength came in the force of his thrusts. Every single time he pushed forward into her, he physically rocked her body on the bed and made her moan. His cock was nicely thick and also happened to be the longest she'd ever taken, which meant that he filled her like no one else ever had. He hit so wonderfully deep inside of her, and he had the strength in his thrusts to keep that pleasure coming. Her moans and her encouragement seemed to only motivate him to do even more. The snapping of his hips got even quicker as he went along, which meant Rita's moans got even louder in response.

She'd had ulterior motives behind this hook-up, but the pleasure was very welcome too. Rita moaned and urged him on, and gasped his name into the air as his powerful fuck made her cum as she hadn't cum in years. The quality of her sexual partners had sadly diminished over the years, but here this famous young wizard was, giving her a shag that surpassed anything that she'd enjoyed even in her wild days in the first couple of years after finishing at Hogwarts. Even if she hadn’t had other reasons for bringing the Man-Who-Won back to her flat, the sex and the orgasm alone would have been worth it.

She did have other reasons behind her seduction though, and she got closer to achieving them with every thrust of his hips. Harry hadn't thought anything of it when she told him she wanted him to fuck her without protection and finish inside of her. Likely he assumed she was either taking a contraceptive potion or had the more long-term charm cast on herself, as most of the other witches he shagged surely did. But Rita had purposefully omitted the little fact that she was using no form of protection whatsoever.

That was the whole point. Sex with Harry had turned out to be plenty fun in its own right, but she was anticipating the end result even more. She was ready to have a child, but she had no interest in settling down or dating anyone. She didn't need a husband or a boyfriend; she just needed a wizard to knock her up. Preferably it would be a magically powerful one, and who better than the young man who had beaten You-Know-Who and continued to show his strength as he shot up through the auror department?

Every thrust brought her closer to her goal, and Rita's moans didn't die down even as she came down from her climax. Harry had started grunting as he fucked her into the bed. She could tell he was nearly there, and she couldn't wait for it.

"Cum, Harry!" she hissed. "Cum in me! Give it all to me!" She refrained from saying it out loud, but inside her head she allowed herself to think it: knock me up!

Harry responded as he had been. He gave her a few more mighty thrusts, and then he came inside of her with a longer, deeper grunt. Rita felt it all rush into her and smiled. If his seed was anywhere near as strong as the rest of him she was sure to get what she wanted tonight. She had a feeling she would not be disappointed.

Chapter 238: Head for Head (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Pansy uses her body as an incentive to get her husband to work his way up the Ministry. Now the newly-minted Head of the DMLE, Harry gives her head in his new office. (Harry/Pansy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cunnilingus

Chapter Text

"Well done on your promotion, husband," Pansy Potter nee Parkinson said, spreading her legs for him as she sat in the comfortable chair of his new office as Head of the DMLE. "You may claim your reward now. Pull my knickers down and use your mouth on me for the first time." When he eagerly got down on his knees she elaborated. "But leave the skirt on. It will make it easier for me when it comes time to leave."

Harry nodded, flipped her skirt up and slid her underwear down her legs. He had seen her naked before; that had been his reward when he was promoted to Head Auror. This would be his first chance to actually touch her and lick her though, and he looked as excited as she felt.

Pansy, the good Slytherin pureblood that she was, had been enraged when she first learned that the marriage contract between her and the Black heir would apply not to Draco but to Harry bloody Potter. She had sworn that she would never let Potter consummate their marriage, but once she calmed slightly and looked at the situation rationally, she accepted that she was stuck with him whether she liked it or not. And since she was stuck with him for life, she would make him become worthy before she allowed him to touch her. She would use the strongest thing she had to bargain with, her body, to motivate her husband to gather as much power and influence as he could.

Thus she had presented her terms to her husband. She would allow him to fuck her only if he became the Minister of Magic, and certain other privileges would be earned along the way. She'd first bared her body to him after he made Head Auror and he'd been able to see her voluptuous form regularly since, though he hadn't been allowed to touch her the way he wanted to.

Now they were at another milestone. He'd been made Head of the entire department, and had done so faster and at a younger age than anyone in more than a century. Pansy knew that their bargain had a great deal to do with that, and she shared in his eagerness as he stuck his head beneath her skirt and took his first lick of her.

Harry had been given plenty of time to think about, fantasize and prepare for this moment, and he showed his wife just how ready he was to go down on her. He wasn't shy about getting his face right against her and moving his tongue firmly, licking her ravenously as if he was starving. In a sense that was true, but it was a different sort of hunger that had built up inside of Harry. He showed that hunger with every lick and kiss, and Pansy was frankly stunned at just how intently he was eating her out.

"Oh, yes!" she groaned. "Yes, husband!" Her hips rocked off of the chair, and she reached down and ran her hands through his hair to show her appreciation for his effort. He wasn't the only one who had been anticipating this promotion and the sexual benefits it would bring. The truth was that their relationship had changed completely since their forced marriage. She'd gone from hating Harry to tolerating him, and then feeling of friendship and trust had developed into genuine love. She was ready to share everything of herself with him.

The restrictions had not been lifted though, partially because she wanted to make sure he lived up to his full potential and made Minister and partially because the anticipation was immense. Just imagining how good that first time would be after Harry made Minister had served as inspiration for countless orgasms for Pansy as she rubbed herself with her fingers.

For now, she was enjoying having his head between her legs. He stuck his tongue inside of her and wiggled it around, and his fingers went to her clit. She hadn't made any mention of it so he must have come prepared with the knowledge of how sensitive that part of her was. It was incredibly effective.

"Yes!" Pansy screeched. She was glad she'd had the foresight to cast silencing charms on the office before she'd sat down, because she didn't need her husband's subordinates hearing her cries of pleasure as he went down on her in his new office. She was free to enjoy the pleasure that his tongue and his fingers brought her, and enjoy it she did.

It could only have lasted for a few minutes, which just went to show how feverishly Harry ate her and how well he'd prepared for his first chance to use his mouth and fingers on her. In far faster time than she could ever remember getting herself off, Harry had Pansy grabbing onto the back of his head, pushing his face even tighter against her pussy and clamping her legs around his neck as she reached the highest peak of her life. For now, at least. If this had been this good, she couldn't wait to see how hard she came when he actually shagged her.

"Very good, husband," she said as her body relaxed. She patted his head affectionately. "Very, very good. But if you ever want to stick your cock in any of my holes, let alone get started on making the family I know you want, you'd best get to work on your next promotion."

Harry looked up at her from between her thighs, determined. Pansy smiled, knowing that the Ministry was about to have its hardest-working and most effective Head of the DMLE in living memory. And soon enough, she would be the no-longer virgin wife of the Minister of Magic.

Chapter 239: Tsuyu's Spare Moment (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Tsuyu can think of no better way to spend a spare moment than in her new boyfriend's room, exploring the physical side of romance. (Izuku/Tsuyu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, oral sex, long tongue, cowgirl, creampie

Chapter Text

Tsuyu was new to having a boyfriend, but when she and Izuku both had a spare moment to relax it seemed obvious how to spend it. Her boyfriend had been more than happy to let her into his room when she came knocking, and he was even happier when she got down on her knees in front of him and pulled his pants and underwear down around his ankles.

She had never done anything sexual with anyone before Izuku, and their relationship was still new enough that this was only the third time she'd taken his dick into her mouth. She could still remember the insecurity and self-doubt she'd felt the first time she saw the size of him. With her lack of experience, would she really be able to suck something so large and make him feel good?

Luckily for her Tsuyu she had a natural advantage that other girls simply couldn't compete with, and that was her tongue. Once she'd realized how much he enjoyed her tongue on him she'd relaxed considerably, and now that she had two successful blowjobs to her credit she didn't feel the least bit anxious about her ability to make the boy she liked feel good.

Izuku groaned as Tsuyu's tongue slithered around him, wrapping all the way around and covering the entire length of him. She licked him from the very tip of his dick all the way down to his balls, and it felt good enough for Izuku that he was soon slightly humping his hips involuntarily and holding her by the head. She could have brought him off without ever taking him into her mouth, but that wasn't what Tsuyu wanted. She took the tip into her mouth and suckled at it with her lips before she began to bob her head. The frog girl didn't take him far into her mouth, but she didn't need to. Her lips remained mostly around the head but her tongue handled whatever was left, stretching to stimulate his base and lick at his balls.

With a strangled grunt of "Tsu!", Izuku's hips pushed his cock deeper into her mouth and he began to cum down her throat. It was exactly what Tsuyu had wanted when she took him between her lips, and she took it all down her throat happily.

He let go of her head when he was done, and she pulled back and licked her lips. Then she went back to licking his cock and balls at the same time. She knew it wouldn't take much for him to get hard again, and she wanted to make the most of this free moment.

--

Just as Tsuyu had known would happen, Izuku was ready to go again quickly enough. Wanting to be on top this time, she nudged him back onto his bed. He got down on his back quickly, more than happy to let her straddle his lap and drop down onto his cock.

They were new enough to this that there were many popular positions they had not yet had the chance to try, but Tsuyu had enjoyed riding him so much last week that she decided she wanted to do it again. There was something about being on top of him, riding him at whatever pace and angle she chose and looking down into his face as he enjoyed it, that excited her tremendously.

She enjoyed the control she had over the situation, and how it offered her the ability to change things up. At first she bounced up and down on him, riding him as hard as she dared, filling herself with his cock and driving her hips down onto him hard enough to make her ass cheeks smack against his thighs. Then she switched to wiggling from side to side with him inside of her, which was fun enough.

Her favorite thing of all was when she rocked back and forth on him though. The last time she'd done this she had discovered the perfect angle to move that would cause his cock to hit just right inside of her and brush her clit against him. She'd been saving it for later, both so she could try out some different things and because she knew it would finish her quickly and she wanted to enjoy herself for a bit first. She could tell that Izuku didn't have long left though, so she went to it now.

Tsuyu moaned as she found the proper angle and brought herself the immense pleasure that came with his cock stroking her insides in the best way possible. Izuku had been closer than her, but with her going all out now she rapidly caught up and then shot right by him. She whimpered and her eyes went even wider than they usually did as the pleasure struck.

"K-kero!" she whined, and her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she lost control of herself as she always did when the orgasm washed over her. Izuku had been right behind her, and he reached up and squeezed her breasts hard as he followed her. Their eyes locked as they enjoyed their mutual orgasm. The wave of pleasure spread throughout her entire body, and feeling Izuku give her a thick creampie only enhanced the moment for her.

A load of cum down her throat, a second shot of Izuku's seed inside of her pussy and a massive climax of her own sounded like a fantastic way to spend a spare moment to Tsuyu. But there was still some time left, and she knew how much stamina her boyfriend had.

"Again?" she asked, climbing off of him and getting down on her hands and knees. She was unsurprised to feel his hand on her hip moments later, and even less surprised to find that he was hard once again as his cock lined up to go back in.

Chapter 240: Scissoring with Ryuko (Kill la Kill)

Summary:

With Ryuko now on their side and receptive to her advances, Nui decides it's time to play. (Nui/Ryuko)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, girl/girl sex, scissoring

Chapter Text

"You're one of us now, Ryuko," Nui Harime said, smiling widely as she stroked Ryuko Matoi's cheek affectionately. Previously Matoi would have swatted her hand away and snarled in anger at her, but her mindset had changed completely since she'd put on Junketsu. She allowed Nui to touch her; she wanted her to touch her. She'd even initiated a kiss with her. Nui was delighted to have captured Ryuko and brought her under their control, and as much as she'd enjoyed their usual games, she was going to take this opportunity to explore Ryuko's body fully. She stripped out of her own clothes quickly and yanked the bottom of Junketsu aside to expose Ryuko's crotch fully to her.

"Mmm," Nui groaned, licking her lips as she stared at Ryuko's pussy for a moment. Then she shoved the girl down onto her bed, climbed in between her legs and dove in. She had been playing with Ryuko for long enough. Now that she had her in her bed and receptive to her touch, she wasn't going to waste any time teasing. She went straight for what she wanted, licking up and down the outer lips of Ryuko's pussy with long, flat passes of her tongue, and was rewarded with sharp, shocked gasps from her target.

Ryuko's hands flew to Nui's blonde drill pigtails and her hips squirmed on the bed as she was licked. Nui already knew that all of this was new to Ryuko, but even if she hadn't known this to be a fact she would have been able to figure it out easily enough based on her reactions. The young woman was feeling an intense amount of pleasure from Nui's tongue and didn't know what to do, and her shocked bliss only became harder for her to deal with when Nui's licking picked up. She went from licking her up and down to sliding her tongue inside of her pussy itself and wiggling it around.

"Oh!" Ryuko gasped, sounding amazed. Nui kept wiggling her tongue, and she added her fingers into the fun as well. First she danced them in circles around Ryuko's clit, teasing her without actually making direct contact. Ryuko's squirming got even more restless at that, and by the time Nui's fingers actually started rubbing her clit she had been worked up well.

Ryuko's humping got even more persistent after that, and she started to whimper as Nui's tongue and fingers gave her a crash course on sexual pleasure. Nui kept giving it all to her, not allowing her to step back from the ledge, until finally Ryuko broke and squirted on Nui's tongue and against her face with an even more pathetic-sounding whimper. Nui smiled against her pussy, but she wasn't done yet.

The blue eyes of her prey looked dazed by what she just experienced, but they widened when Nui pulled her legs apart and got down on her back so she could throw her own leg between them.

"More?" Ryuko whispered.

"More," Nui confirmed. "I'm not done with you yet." She scooted into the proper position on the bed and pressed her bare pussy against Ryuko's. The girl gasped again, but it turned into more of a groan when Nui started to rock against her, rubbing their pussies together.

"This will feel even better if you move too, Ryuko," she prodded. "You can't expect me to do all of the work, can you?"

She would have done all the work if necessary, but she was hoping to push Matoi into action. Thankfully her words had the desired impact, and Ryuko started to wiggle against her as well. Together they discovered that Nui was completely correct about it feeling even better with both of them moving and actively participating in the scissoring, rubbing their vulvas against each other and creating wonderful friction together.

The irony of the situation was not lost on Nui. Of all of the sexual acts that existed, she and Ryuko Matoi were engaging in the one called scissoring. It was enough to make her laugh and idly wonder what Isshin Matoi would think, but she knew better than to bring up Ryuko's father or the scissor blade right now. Why spoil such a perfect moment with such a pretty girl?

Ryuko was really getting into it now, moving her body with increasing purpose as they worked towards their mutual pleasure. They wound up moving more onto their sides before long, more properly resembling the scissor for which the act had been named. In their case it wasn't about symbolism though; it was about pleasure. On their sides like this they could grind and swivel more easily and rub their pelvic bones together.

Nui knew it wouldn't take long for either of them once their clits started to rub together, but the end wasn't something to be feared. This was really just the beginning for her and Matoi, so there was no reason why they shouldn't celebrate Ryuko finding her true place in life with a massive mutual climax. She ground her hips a little harder, giving them even more direct and firm clitoral contact, listening to Ryuko moan and cry out as the pleasure crested inside of her.

"Oh!" Ryuko cried. "Oh, oh, oh!" Her mouth hung open and her eyes went wide as she came, and Nui was pleased to see that her second climax was just as powerful as her first. Nui came at the same time, squeezing Ryuko's thigh possessively as she pushed herself to pleasure with her pray.

It was a wonderful moment between her and Ryuko Matoi, but she would see to it that it wasn't the last. Now that Ryuko was one of them, there would be plenty more chances to play.

Chapter 241: Draco Gets Ahead (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Everyone else considers it a forgone conclusion that Deputy Headmistress Lily Potter will name her son Harry as Head Boy. Draco thinks he can convince her otherwise. (Draco/Lily)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Age difference, AU, teacher/student sex

Chapter Text

"I can appreciate your concern, Mr. Malfoy," Professor Potter said calmly. "But I can assure you that I will not play favorites. You and Mr. Potter are both qualified candidates for the position of Head Boy, and I will not let my personal relationships with either of you influence my decision. I will choose the best man for the job."

The funny thing was that Draco believed her, even though the rest of Slytherin house considered it a mere formality that the Deputy Headmistress would name her son Harry as Head Boy. He and Draco were the obvious contenders, and word had leaked that they were so close that Dumbledore could not choose and was leaving the decision to his Deputy Headmistress.  

Draco actually felt that he had more of a chance with Lily making the choice than he would have with Dumbledore. The old man seemed to have taken a special liking to Harry, awarding him points even when he broke every school rule imaginable. His mother, by contrast, was not shy about scolding him, taking house points or even assigning detention when he did something in her potions classes that were worthy of punishment. And she'd always been fair with Draco, praising his potions work and giving points to Slytherin when he was the first to master a new potion. His fellow Slytherins might believe the worst of her, but Draco actually believed that he had a fair chance with her making the decision.

That wasn't why he got up, walked around her desk and stepped close to her. The real reason that he had approached Professor Potter after class was the same reason he'd been feuding with her son since first year. He'd fancied the beautiful redheaded potions professor for six years now. For six years he'd wanted to be the man who stepped up and filled the void left in her life when her husband died protecting his family from the Dark Lord. She would never have taken him seriously before, but he was a man now. He just needed her to see him as a man.

"I am sure you say that with all sincerity, professor," he said smoothly, taking another step. She looked a little uncertain as he stepped into her personal space. "But you might favor Harry even on a subconscious level because of the fondness you feel for him. That's why I think it's only fair that I make sure that you have reason to feel a similar fondness for me."

He reached out slowly and put a hand on her shoulder. She stared at it with wide eyes, but she didn’t throw it off of her. That was a good sign.

"What are you doing, Mr. Malfoy?" she asked, trying to sound authoritative but utterly failing.

"I'm getting closer to you, Lily," he said. It was the first time he'd ever used her name, and she started. He brought his other hand up to cup her chin, and still she did not attempt to shake it off. "I think you deserve some appreciation, not as a professor or a mother but as a woman. Please, let me appreciate you. I think you'll find that I am the best man for the job."

He slowly stroked her jaw with his finger, watching as she stared at him, stunned. The next step would be hers. It was entirely possible that this could blow up in his face rather spectacularly, but looking at her and watching her eyes follow the path of his finger, he had a feeling his play was going to be rewarded.

--

Draco groaned, hardly able to believe how good it all was. He was shagging Professor Potter, and it was even better than he'd always imagined it would be.

She had indeed been receptive, though clearly unsure of whether this was actually something she should do with one of her students. Draco got down on his knees and used his tongue to help her overcome her timidity. He was not a virgin, but in true Slytherin fashion he'd always been thinking ahead. Every previous sexual encounter was just about gaining the skill he needed to be able to please Lily properly when he finally had his chance, and it paid off on this evening. Making her scream and grab onto his head as she came on his face was even more rewarding than having her praise his potions work.

This was even better though. Lily was on her back on her desk with Draco between her legs and thrusting away. Her eyes were closed and her beautiful face was spread in a wide smile as he slid his cock back and forth inside of her. It was a pleasure she had not known in many years, and Draco was thrilled to be the one to be able to give it to her.

It was only his fondness for her and his desire to please her that allowed him to hold on. Even that fondness and desire would not have been enough to help him last if he hadn't had some experience beforehand, because having sex with Lily was like nothing else he'd ever felt in his life. Her pussy welcomed his cock like it was made for him, and just looking down, seeing her face and knowing it was her made the urge to cum almost overpowering.

He held on just long enough to see her eyes open wide and hear her gasp as she got to her second body-racking climax of the evening, and then he hastily pulled his cock out of her and fired rope after rope of cum onto her belly. Much as he would've enjoyed cumming inside of her, she hadn't given permission. He wanted to make a good impression, and not just because she was making the decision for the Head Boy position.  

Her smile suggested that he just might have broken the tie, and more importantly, that he might be permitted to do this again.

Chapter 242: Binding Rule III: Ibara's Sin (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Ibara is shocked to see Reiko and Yui submitting to Midoriya, and even more shocked by the feelings it stirs up within her. (Izuku/Ibara)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, bondage

Chapter Text

Ibara always tried to look out for her classmates and make sure they were on a good path. Lately she had become concerned that Reiko and Yui may have stumbled, but since they wouldn't respond to any direct questions on the matter from her she decided that she would simply watch them from afar. Some would look down on spying on their friends and even consider it improper, but she was sure that she would be forgiven her transgression since it was being done in the name of looking out for the well-being of her friends.

She knew she was right to follow them when she saw them both go into the dorm room of Izuku Midoriya. Clearly they needed her help to get them back onto the right path! It was with that thought in mind that she intruded on their privacy just a little bit more, slowly opened the door and spied on what Reiko and Yui were getting up to with Midoriya.

What she saw on the other side of that door rocked her to her core, and she struggled to understand the funny feeling it caused deep in the pit of her stomach. She didn't even think to try and interrupt. She was far too busy watching them, and trying to figure out what was happening within her.

--

"Midoriya," Ibara said, wasting no time in confronting the man who had been on her mind almost every waking moment since she'd seen him with both of her classmates.

"Oh, Shiozaki!" he said, looking surprised to see her. "Can I help you?"

He could help her by explaining why she felt the way she did. She understood well enough what had happened between him, Reiko and Yui, but what she couldn't understand was why it had affected her the way it had. Seeing Reiko and Yui tied up while he had sex with them should have filled her with revulsion. Surely allowing yourself to be bound and giving up your control so a man could use your body was not something to be admired or aspired to. So why had she been assaulted by visions of herself in their place, tied up and being used by this powerful green-haired man?

She needed answers, and she felt in her bones that only Izuku Midoriya would be able to give her those answers. She opened her mouth, prepared to pepper him with questions until she understood the feelings swirling in her stomach.

--

How had her attempt to get answers turned into this? She'd only meant to ask him questions and get verbal answers from him that would explain how he'd convinced her classmates to put themselves under his control, and why they seemed to enjoy it so much. Her intention had been to gain understanding through words. Demonstration had not been something she even allowed herself to consider.

So how was it that she found her arms bound to the bedposts by Blackwhip while Midoriya hammered his hips against her and drove his massive penis deep inside of her formerly chaste body?

He hadn't even needed to do any convincing to get her to this point, because she had been the one to invite him back to her room in the Heights Alliance so he could bind her and use her body just as he'd used her classmates. Ibara hadn't been able to believe the words that had come out of her own mouth, but her body seemed to be overruling her mind as well as her convictions today.

The feelings inside of her stomach had intensified as she stripped out of her clothes and got down on the bed for him, and they'd threatened to explode once he honored her indecent request and bound her hands to the bedposts. He'd undressed himself next, and while she had gotten glimpses of his penis while watching him with Reiko and Yui she couldn't fully appreciate just how thick it was until he climbed onto her bed and prepared to penetrate her.

He'd somehow felt even larger than he looked, but she began to understand why Reiko and Yui had done this and why she had unthinkingly followed their lead once he began to move it inside of her. The feeling of his hands on her breasts and his penis pushing deep inside of her over and over again was something that defied all reason and conviction. It was a pleasure that could make one forget about anything outside of the bed and the moment, and that was where Ibara's brain now sat. She could not think of her piety or her desire to walk the righteous path. Her every thought was consumed with the pleasure of Izuku's penis, no, his cock filling her.

The lack of control she had over the situation only seemed to heighten the pleasure. Surrendering her body to him to be used should not have filled her with such heat, but there was no mistaking the feelings shooting through her body. She could no more control her desires than she could control her arms as Izuku bound them to her bedposts, and she was powerless to stop herself from letting loose with a loud moan as her body surrendered to the pleasure and she saw white.

She was subjected to another form of white when Izuku pulled out of her a few minutes later and he shot his semen onto her belly and breasts. He was staining her body with his seed, but being sullied by him did not bring her out of the moment. On the contrary, it just excited her more. When she opened her mouth, it was not to admonish him or ask him to release her from her bondage.

"When can I join the others in submitting to you?" she asked. Doing it alone had felt wonderfully carnal. Doing it alongside her classmates would surely feel even better.

Chapter 243: Modeling the Uravity Lingerie Collection (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Uraraka is coming out with a line of Uravity-themed lingerie, and she models them for her boyfriend Deku. (Izuku/Ochako)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-UA

Chapter Text

"Here's the first one, Deku!"

Izuku groaned as he watched his girlfriend strut out of the bathroom, a confident smile on her face. Uraraka had become big on body positivity and embracing one's body after she'd graduated from UA and gained the confidence of an adult woman and regular fixture in the top ten of the pro hero rankings. That had a lot to do with her deciding to partner with a clothing company on an Uravity-themed lingerie line. Ochako had helped design every piece, and the first several items of the collection were due to be released soon. But first she wanted to give him a peek at them, and that was why she'd pushed him down to sit on their bed and watch as she treated him to a private modeling show.

"I'm guessing that means you like it?" she asked, giggling at the groan he'd let out.  

Izuku just nodded. The black bra was so small that it could be considered a microkini, and it struggled to contain her large breasts. Her lower half wasn't afforded any more coverage in the matching g string, and when she turned around to walk back into the bathroom to change he saw her big round ass shake with each step. How badly he wanted to spank it!

--

"Next up!"

Her body was more covered this time, Deku supposed. But her body still looked incredible in the tight leotard she'd changed into. It was skimpy enough that Midnight would be proud to prance around in it, and Uraraka did prance around in front of him. Seeing her sexy body crammed into that leotard while she did her model walk meant that Deku's arousal from seeing her in the first item only increased.

"What do you think, Deku?" she asked, striking a pose for him.

"I think that I want to tear that thing off of you, throw you down on this bed and fuck your brains out," he said honestly. Both of their faces would have been on fire if he'd said anything like that when they first started dating, but after several years together they'd gotten comfortable with dirty talk in the privacy of their own home. She giggled and shook her head.

"Uh uh, mister," she said, wagging her finger at him. "I still have one more piece to show off, so keep it in your pants!"

She turned and went back into the bathroom to change, and Deku knew he wasn't just imagining the extra sway of her hips as she did so.

If this collection was designed to drive the partner of the woman wearing it mad with lust, it was a home run as far as Deku was concerned. But only Ochako could model it this well or turn him on this much.

--

Izuku's nostrils flared when Ochako returned from the bathroom wearing a black and pink baby doll top and panty set that was clearly designed to resemble the cut of Uravity's hero costume. She'd never be able to fight in something like this though. The top just barely reached the hem of the panties.

And speaking of the panties…

"As you can probably see, we designed these for quick and easy access," she explained, grinning at him as she reached the foot of the bed. She was holding her arms behind her back, no doubt waiting for the reaction she knew was coming.

The first two outfits had been the tease, and this was the payoff. The baby doll top looked great on her, but looking between her legs and seeing the crotchless black and pink panties was more than he could take. Izuku surged off of the bed, picked her up and threw her down on top of it.

Ochako hit the mattress with a giggle. "I guess it worked?" she said, staring up at him with her cheeks flushed with arousal. Izuku just grunted, not in the mood for chatter at this point. He yanked his underwear off while she spread her legs for him, and then he was lining up and thrusting into her.

Earlier in their relationship it would have hurt her if he penetrated her that roughly, as he was not a small man. They'd had years to get comfortable with each other's bodies though, and Uraraka was as turned on and had been looking forward to this just as much as he had been. She was ready for the deep and demanding thrusts that rocked her body, and she showed no discomfort with how hard he was fucking her. She moaned and put her arms around his neck, holding on and enjoying the pounding she had earned after so much teasing.

Maybe this was what the Uravity Lingerie Collection was all about. Maybe it was meant to lead to this kind of bed-shaking, moan-inducing fucking. It would fly off of the shelves if so, because it had been months since Izuku had swung his hips with such force and fucked his girlfriend as hard as he did now. They panted and moaned together, both of them reduced to their baser instincts by their arousal. Usually they made love, but tonight Izuku's aim was to fuck his girlfriend's brains out.

Judging by the high-pitched scream she let out as her arms trembled and she came, he just might have succeeded. Izuku continued to forcefully fuck her for another minute or two after her climax hit, and then he gave a low groan and came inside of her, giving her a creampie the likes of which she hadn't received in quite some time, if ever.

"So we should hold onto these prototypes, right?" she said afterwards as they cuddled in bed.  

Izuku just chuckled into the side of her neck and gave her sexy body a squeeze. He couldn't wait to help Uraraka test out any and all future products from the Uravity Lingerie Collection.

Chapter 244: Kano's Time (Mortal Kombat)

Summary:

Kano has the Hourglass and controls time, and he uses it to enhance the two things he loves most in life: fighting and fucking. (Kano/Cassie Cage)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Age difference, AU, concubines

Chapter Text

Kano could have shaped the timeline however he saw fit once he made his bargain with Kronika and gained control of the Hourglass. He could have changed his entire past; he could have made himself president, or king, or emperor. But he wasn't interested in any of those things.

Naturally he did make sure that he had plenty of money and could live lavishly, but ruling over massive amounts of people didn't interest him. It sounded like too much fucking work in his opinion, and he wanted to use his newfound power to have fun while sitting on his arse. He wanted to live like a king, but he didn't want to be a king.

A sexy blonde walked into the room where Kano was lounging, wearing a skimpy little red studded leather bikini. In the original timeline this hot young piece of ass would have looked at Kano with contempt in her eyes just like her mother always had. She likely would have done her very best to capture him if not kill him. But those were the old days. Kano had created a different reality for himself.

"How would you like me to service you?" Cassie Cage asked, bowing her head. Kano grinned.

"Get down on your knees and get my cock ready with your mouth," he instructed. Cassie's knees hit the floor in front of his chair before he'd even finished giving his instructions, and she deftly undid his pants and pulled his cock out with the ease of one who had done it many times before, and with good reason.

He'd made Cassie earn her blowjob skills rather than simply making her an expert from the beginning, and it had been well worth it. She'd spent long hours sucking his cock and honing her technique, and now she could take him between her lips and worship his dick as well as the most experience concubine around. She slurped and stroked him now, and he knew from experience that she could have gotten him off in mere minutes if that had been the order he'd given her. He had only told her to get him ready though, so as soon as her oral work had gotten him hard she pulled her mouth off of his cock and sat back on her knees, waiting for the next command.

"Good girl," he said, grabbing his cock and smacking her across the left cheek with it. He did the same to the right side, and then he beckoned her with his finger. "Now climb up here and ride me."

Cassie bowed her head in acknowledgment, and then she carried out her orders with the same efficiency she'd gotten him ready. She moved the bottom of her bikini to the side, straddled his lap and sank down onto him, filling her pussy with his cock. Kano groaned as he entered her, like always. He hadn't used his control over the timeline to make any modifications to Cassie's body. Physically she was just as she'd always been, and that included her tightness.

She put her hands on the back of his chair and started to ride, moving her sexy body atop his. This too was something she'd had to learn and improve at, but she rode him smoothly now. She writhed in his lap, rocked her hips back and forth and humped his cock. Kano enjoyed watching her grind on him, but he decided he wanted something different this time.

"Get to riding," he said. He slapped her hard across the right ass cheek, making her groan.

"Yes, sir," she said. She knew what he wanted and she gave it to him with the obedience and enthusiasm of a woman who had voluntarily entered his service and become his concubine, which was the truth in the new reality Kano had created. Cassie lived to follow his instructions and make him feel good, and she did so now by bouncing on his cock just like he'd indicated.

The slap on the ass was as good as smacking a horse on the rump to make them take off, and Cassie responded by driving her hips down onto him with practice and purpose. The Cassie from the original timeline would have used her sexy body to try and take him down, but in the new reality he'd created Cassie slammed her hips down and made her thick ass cheeks jiggle every time she impaled her pussy on his cock. She wouldn't stop until she'd carried out her task and made him cum, and Kano groaned at the force of her bouncing. He was glad he'd chosen her, and not just because of who she was. Some skinny little thing wouldn't have been able to ride him like this. It took an athletic beauty like Cassie to keep up this kind of pace.

It was a good thing too, because she was still bouncing on him when he heard the sounds of gunfire in the distance.

"That'll be your mother and her team, no doubt," he said, though it didn't throw Cassie off or delay her bouncing at all. She just kept riding, and would continue to do so even if her mother stormed into the room at that very moment.

Yes, Sonya and the Special Forces were still after Kano's head. He could've changed that too, but what was life without worthy adversaries? Knowing that her daughter had defected and entered Kano's service had only made Sonya hate him even more than she had in the original timeline, which he honestly hadn't thought possible. Kano's two favorite things in life were fucking and fighting, and neither of those things had ever been better for him than they were now.

Cassie did her job well; Kano grunted and filled her with his cum before the doors had been breached. He squeezed her ass cheeks and held her down for a bit, and once he was done cumming he pulled her off of him.

"The fucking's done," he said, buttoning up and reaching for his knives. "Now comes the fighting."

Chapter 245: Kuroko Goes Undercover (A Certain Scientific Railgun)

Summary:

Kuroko goes undercover in a nightclub, and she finds playing the part of a slutty schoolgirl very much to her liking. (Kuroko/OMCs)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, orgy, creampie, bukkake

Chapter Text

Kuroko Shirai strutted into the infamous nightclub, feeling the ridiculously short skirt she was wearing flip up as she walked, advertizing the fact that she was only wearing a tiny purple thong beneath it. The thong had come from her own underwear drawer, and that had a lot to do with why Judgment had chosen her to go undercover and infiltrate this club. None of the other girls would be as comfortable wearing so little, and Kuroko's confidence would aid her. Every horny pervert loved a slutty schoolgirl, and Kuroko would play the best horny schoolgirl Judgment could ask for.

"Hello, boys," Kuroko said, giving the group of four men seated in a circle her best flirty smile. She thought of her beloved onee-sama and all the things she'd like to do to her, using those thoughts to guide her as she smiled and turned in a circle to look at them one by one, flashing them all her thong-clad ass in turn. "I'm looking for some fun, and you look like the group who can show me the best time. Mind if I join you?"

One of the men reached up, grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to sit in his lap. "We're going to show you a great time," he said, already reaching under her skirt to yank her thong down.

--

"Fuck, this slut is something else!"

Kuroko moaned into the cushion of the couch as she was pounded from behind. She'd already been fucked by the other three men. The one who had pulled her down to sit in his lap had held her by the ass and bounced her on his cock until he came inside of her, and feeling the first creampie had filled Kuroko with relief for her decision to take precautions before accepting this assignment. After he'd finished cumming in her he'd passed her to the second man, who yanked her too-small shirt off and sent the buttons flying all over the place. She hadn't worn a bra beneath it so he had licked and sucked on her small breasts as he pinned her beneath him and fucked her on the floor.

He too had spent his load inside of her, and then the third man had taken advantage of his strength as well as her small frame and flexibility by picking her up, bending her legs towards her head and fucking her in a standing full nelson. She'd moaned her way through that display of strength, finding it very arousing. If only her onee-sama would use her body like this!

She'd been feeling rather full after receiving her third creampie, but that didn't stop the fourth man from taking his turn. He had her body slung over the couch, her belly pressing into the arm of the couch and her legs hanging over it as he held her by the hips and fucked her from a standing position. She could feel his cock forcing its way deep inside of her and his hips smacking against her ass every time he thrust forward, and each thrust made Kuroko moan. She'd always been more interested in sharing her body with her onee-sama than with any man, but she had to admit that being fucked hard by a big dick felt really damn good.

The fourth man must have felt the same way, because he grunted, squeezed her ass cheeks in his hands and pushed in deep as he came inside of her, adding his creampie to the three Kuroko had already taken. She moaned into the couch one more time. Not even she would have predicted taking four loads of cum inside of her today, but she wasn't complaining. Playing her role had been more fun than she'd expected it to be.

And apparently she wasn't done playing it just yet, because she felt more than one pair of arms grab her and pull her off of the couch. She was dropped to her knees on the floor, and all four men gathered around her in a circle. The cocks of the first three men were already hard again, and the fourth was stroking himself to get back there as well.

"There's still more fun to have," one of them said. "You've been fun to pass around and fuck one by one, but now you're gonna handle all of us."

Kuroko didn't even have to try to look excited as she smiled up at them. "Do your worst, boys."

--

Kuroko's eyes watered and her throat convulsed as the cock was ruthlessly slammed down her throat again and again, but she never even considered trying to push him away. It was a lot to take, but she loved it.

She was working her way around the circle, offering her mouth up to be used by one of the men for a minute or two before moving to the next. Each man was making the most of his time and fucking her face hard, and Kuroko took it all. She'd assumed the role of the slutty schoolgirl at the center of a blowbang with great relish.

The first man started to cum, spraying her across the left cheek with his load. The next started at her forehead and ran diagonally down across her face, and the third man blasted her around the mouth and chin. Finally came the fourth load of cum, and that one landed in her hair. There was a significant amount of it too, so it was going to be real pain to wash out.

Kuroko didn't care. They'd made a mess of her, and she liked it. This was one undercover mission that she'd had a great time carrying out.

Chapter 246: Xander Delivers Punishment (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Xander (playfully) punishes both of his women. (Xander/Joyce, Xander/Buffy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Older woman/younger man, dom/sub, gags, spanking, denial

Chapter Text

This is a continuation of the string of Xander/Buffy shorts (the most recent being 'More Firsts'.)

 

"You'll both need to be punished," Xander said, staring down at Joyce's ass as he continued to spank it while he fucked her from behind. He'd been going at it for quite a while now, and as a result he could see bright red handprints taking shape on both of Joyce's ass cheeks. She loved it, of course. He wouldn’t be doing this if he thought either of the women wouldn't enjoy it. But both Joyce and her daughter did enjoy a little bit of punishment built into their sex, and so he'd come up with his little game here.

"You'll get your turn too, Buffy, don't worry," he said, looking to his right where Buffy sat on her knees and watched. She was still clothed but he could see her shifting around and trying to discreetly rub her thighs together, betraying how aroused she was getting from watching him fuck and spank her mother. "You were a very bad girl in being so selfish and keeping me to yourself for so long. You cost us so much time together, and I will make sure you pay the price for it."

Buffy closed her eyes and bit her lip, and Xander smirked. He knew his girlfriend well enough to understand how much his threat would turn her on, and he knew full well that she'd bit her lip so she wouldn't moan out loud and make her arousal too blatantly obvious. They both knew she was turned on of course, but they'd both found long ago that these punishment games were far more fun if they both remained in character as much as they could for as long as they could.

Joyce was still relatively new to this sort of thing though, and it showed in how unprepared she was for the excitement it stirred up within her. She'd been moaning a little too loudly and obviously for him to ignore while still keeping up the pretense of punishing her with his deep thrusts and hard spanks, so he had been forced to improvise. He'd ordered Buffy to retrieve a pair of panties from her underwear drawer and had then shoved them into Joyce's mouth to serve as a makeshift gag. He could still hear her moaning and squealing into the panties, but at least this way he could keep up the illusion that he was punishing her for her misdeeds.

"But enough about your selfish daughter now," he said, returning his attention to the woman he was currently fucking and spanking. "You're such a naughty woman, Joyce. I know that you've been desperate for a good fuck for a long time now, but seriously, how desperate do you have to be to spy on people having sex? And you didn't spy on just anyone. You watched your daughter getting fucked hard in her own bed. Your daughter! Just how depraved are you?"

In truth Xander thought it was funny as well as more than a little flattering that Buffy's mom had been so aroused by watching them fuck that she'd turned into a shameless voyeur, but it made the perfect excuse for him to punish her with. He could tell how much it excited her too. Her moans had already been prominent enough for him to stick a pair of panties in her mouth to muffle them, and now that he was telling her how depraved she was while keeping up the physical punishment she got even louder. She would have been screaming her head off if Xander hadn't gagged her, and even with the panties between her teeth he could still hear her well now.

Between the deep thrusts of his cock, the stinging spanks and now the verbal reminder of what she'd done and how dirty she was for doing it, Joyce could take no more. He heard her whine into her panty gag as she hit her breaking point and had her orgasm, and it was quite a powerful one by the sound of it.

Xander gave her a few more aggressive thrusts before he too broke, grunting and cumming inside of her while her daughter watched. Joyce kept screaming into her gag until finally it seemed she could take no more, and her body collapsed onto the bed beneath her. Xander looked over at Buffy, whose squirming had gotten a bit more blatant now as her arousal threatened to make her lose all reason.

He smirked, feeling a plan beginning to form that would surely frustrate her even more. Xander would of course satisfy Buffy's desire before he let her leave this room; he would never fail to take care of his girlfriend. But that didn't mean he couldn’t delay it a little longer, have some fun with her and make her even more desperate for relief in the process.

"You can leave the clothes on for now," he said as he pulled out and turned to Buffy. She looked confused, but he just smiled and tackled her to the bed.

--

"This is what you deserve," Xander said to Buffy as he held his cock down her throat. "You’re supposed to share your toys with the people most important to you, but you kept me to yourself for so long. That wasn't fair. But this is fair."

Rather than fucking her just yet, he had Buffy on her back and was facefucking her, driving his cock into her throat and holding it there to make her gag at times. Other times he would just keep thrusting quickly, rocking the bed beneath them as he thoroughly dominated Buffy. His girlfriend would get her relief eventually, but he was making her wait for it. For right now, this was the form her punishment took. He knew that the lack of satisfaction bothered her far more than the rough facefuck. That's what made it so fun.

"That's it, take it," he grunted as he came down Buffy's throat. "If you're a good girl and you manage not to spill any of it I just might give you a treat."

Chapter 247: Yandere Susan 2: The Only Witch (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Susan shows Hermione that Harry only needs one witch in his life. (Harry/Susan)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Yandere Susan, forced voyeurism

Chapter Text

This is a sequel to 'The Better Redhead.'

 

Harry would have thought that making her point and staking her claim on him in front of Ginny would have been enough for Susan. After all, it was Ginny who he'd suddenly become infatuated with earlier in the term, and after hearing Susan's explanations of Ginny's actions he had come to agree with her viewpoint that the Weasley girl had been interested in snagging Harry even as she went out with Dean. (To be fair, he found that any argument became more compelling when the person making it was sliding her huge boobs against his cock. Susan probably could have gotten him to believe that Voldemort was a secret member of S.P.E.W. as long as she was squeezing her breasts around him while she made her case.)

But there was no need for her to stake her claim like that in front of Hermione. Harry had never thought about Hermione in that way. He'd noticed in vague terms that she was a pretty girl when he saw her in her dress at the Yule Ball, but it had never been anything other than a casual observation. He'd always viewed her as a friend rather than a girl he'd like to snog. She was more like his sister than anything, and he'd told Susan as much after they got together.

It wasn't enough for Susan though, and the first chance she got she arranged for this 'demonstration'. Harry looked up from his girlfriend to glance at Hermione, who Susan had hit with a Full Body-Bind curse and stuck to the wall so she was forced to watch. Only Hermione's brown eyes were free to move as she was stuck there, rendered helpless by the very same spell she'd used on Neville back in their first year.

"Watch closely, Granger," Susan said. "Watch as Harry spends time with the only woman he needs. He might have gotten some use out of your mind, but he gets everything from me."

What everything entailed did not need to be said out loud because Hermione could see it for herself and had been watching it for quite some time now. Harry might feel awkward about shagging his girlfriend in front of his best friend, but feeling Hermione's eyes on him was not nearly enough to deter him from getting hard as Susan licked him, sucked him and stroked him between her tits. And that he was putting on a show for Hermione couldn't stop him. As soon as Susan had gotten on her hands and knees, shook her arse at him and invited him in, Harry pounced.

He wouldn't have stopped thrusting now if Hermione found some way to free herself and started ranting at him with even more anger and judgment than she displayed any time the Half-Blood Prince and his textbook got brought up. He would have kept fucking Susan even if Voldemort apparated in and appeared right in front of him. Any time Susan let him touch her body, that took immediate priority for him. When she wanted to fuck he was always on board, and it didn't matter to him who got to watch or what point she wanted to make.

Hermione could see that clearly. She might not be able to move her body at all but her eyes got to take it all in. She watched Harry frantically hump Susan, and she saw how his repeated thrusts rocked her voluptuous body. Harry knew she could hear the sound of his hips slapping against Susan's arse every time he slammed into her too, or at least she could when Susan wasn't too busy moaning or taunting her. With Harry obviously taking Susan from behind Hermione had a much better angle to appreciate the redhead's bouncing breasts too, which had Harry feeling jealous. Or at least it did until he reached underneath his girlfriend's body, grabbed her breasts in both hands and started squeezing them as he fucked her.

She couldn't watch Susan's tits bounce anymore but Hermione would still be able to see the determined look in Harry's eyes, and her sharp mind wouldn't fail to understand the meaning. Hermione couldn't speak, but she had to understand that Susan had replaced her as the most important witch in his life. Harry was addicted to every part of his girlfriend, and he would do anything for her. For years Hermione had been the most important girl in Harry's life. He'd even unknowingly ruined whatever slim chance there might have been to build something with Cho because of his closeness to his bushy-haired friend.

But not anymore. As Hermione watched Harry rock Susan's body back and forth with the intensity of his thrusts, she knew that he didn't give a damn about what she thought about it. She heard Susan moan her way through it, and the whole bloody dorm probably would've heard the redhead's screams of orgasmic pleasure if Susan hadn't told Harry to put up privacy charms. Only the three of them could hear her screams, and Harry was sure they were as deafening to Hermione's ears as they were to his own. She probably didn't love the sound nearly as much as he did though.

Hermione definitely noticed when Harry came too. She'd never seen this side of her friend before, but she became intimately familiar with the face Harry made when his pleasure reached its highest point. He came inside of Susan's pussy with a roar, remaining deep inside of her throughout. It was only when she reached back and patted him on the chest that he pulled his now-softening cock out.

Susan got up off of the bed and walked towards Hermione, displaying her nude body unashamedly. Hermione could see the light sheen of sweat on her skin and the cum dripping out of her, and Susan treated them both like victory trophies.

"I'm the only witch Harry needs. You did your part, Granger. You helped him stay alive up until now. But I'll take it from here."

Chapter 248: Vacation in Horseshoe Bay (Harry Potter x Nancy Drew Crossover)

Summary:

Harry vacations in Horseshoe Bay and gets caught up in a mystery with an attractive detective. (Harry Potter/Nancy Drew)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Maledom

Chapter Text

When Kingsley Shacklebolt, his friend but more importantly in this instance the Minister of Magic, all but forced Harry to take a two week vacation, this definitely wasn't what he'd had in mind. He felt that Harry worked too hard, and so did all of his friends. Hermione had been pestering him for almost six months solid about taking a vacation and leaving the auror work to someone else for a change. Hermione and Kingsley had tag teamed it, insisting that he go somewhere far away, somewhere that the attention of the wizarding world would not follow him.

Thus they had sent Harry across the pond and on his way to the coastal town of Horseshoe Bay, Maine. There, they said, he would be able to relax and not get involved in anything stressful or hectic for two weeks. For two whole weeks he would take a break and be able to let his body rest for a change.

That was their idea at least, but looking back Harry really felt they should have known better, Hermione especially. She'd been his friend for over a decade by this point; she knew better than anyone that trouble seemed to follow him. Of course the little resort town experienced a murder mystery while he was there, and of course Harry somehow wound up in the thick of the investigation after using a bit of magic to protect a former teenage detective named Nancy Drew who had taken it upon herself to solve the crime and catch the killer with the assistance of her friends. After having seen someone try to off her, Harry couldn't just walk away. It wasn't in his personality to let someone else take all the risks while he sat back and had a vacation.

And Harry's luck being what it was, naturally the killer had been a wizard. Harry had succeeded in defending both himself and Nancy when the killer tried to attack, but not before they'd been hit by some kind of spell Harry had never seen or heard of before. It didn’t hurt them, thankfully, but it did make it so they couldn't seem to pull away from each other. Any time they got too far apart something inside of Harry compelled him to get closer to her again, and she felt the same yearning in those times too.

They'd been around each other nearly nonstop as a result, and whether it had something to do with the spell or he just found the strawberry blonde irresistible, Harry's lust got harder and harder for him to ignore the longer he spent around her. From the looks she was shooting him and how often her pale cheeks seemed to be flushed he became increasingly certain that she was feeling the same thing he was. Several times their eyes met and Harry felt the urge to pin her up against the wall and fuck her brains out grow.

Since they still couldn't bear to be apart, it was really inevitable that they would find themselves in the position they were in now. He hadn't pushed Nancy against the wall in the end. Instead he'd all but tackled her to the ground and started pawing at her clothing, and she joined in and helped him get it off faster while also yanking his jeans down his legs and pulling his cock out.

Harry had already been rock hard inside of his jeans thanks to all of the desire built up inside of him by being in such close proximity to Nancy for so long, so he was ready to fuck her right away. He pulled her up onto her hands and knees, pushed his cock inside of her and started pounding her hard right away. He was desperate for relief and she was nice and slick herself, so there was no need for him to ease into this. The horny wizard threw everything he had into the rocking of his hips right away, driving his cock in deep as he claimed the cute American detective.

His previous romantic relationships had allowed Harry to discover he was naturally dominant in the bedroom (or on the floor in this case), and Nancy found this out for herself now. He pushed on her shoulders, forcing her face down and her arse up as he shagged her as roughly as he could. This would have been a brutal pace for most women to take right from the beginning, particularly with how large Harry's cock was.

Nancy was too horny not to love the way he was fucking her though. She moaned every time his cock hit deep inside of her, and when he started spanking her arse she moaned at that too. Harry was pleased to see how quickly and effortlessly they'd assumed these positions. Nancy belonged beneath him, face down, arse in the air and moaning her way to an orgasm as he dominated her.

Hearing the beautiful detective's orgasmic cries and feeling her pussy tighten around him was the beginning of the end for Harry, and he welcomed that end. It was an end he'd been anticipating not just as his lust for Nancy grew but since he and his last girlfriend had drifted apart and broken up the better part of a year ago. The workaholic Harry had taken next to no time for himself for several years now, but he thought of nothing but his own satisfaction as he pulled his cock out and sprayed his cum all over Nancy Drew's arse cheeks and lower back.

Harry smacked his cock against her bum to shake off the final few drops of cum, and he decided that maybe Hermione and Kingsley were right after all. It might not have been what they had in mind when they forced him to take a vacation, but he'd found a way to relax in Horseshoe Bay after all.

Chapter 249: Batman's Cheetah Secret (Batman)

Summary:

Bruce enjoys his secret relationship with the Cheetah, but it turns out that they might have been mistaken about just how compatible they are. (Batman/Cheetah)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Interspecies sex (kind of?), creampie

Chapter Text

Bruce wanted to groan loudly and let loose all of the pleasure coursing through his body but he bit his lip to make sure he stayed silent. He wasn't usually so circumspect about his sexual relationships but he had good reason to take efforts to hide this one from his closest friends and even from Alfred.

It wasn't just any woman in his bed, and in fact it wasn't even a wholly human woman but a human-cheetah hybrid. It was Barbara, better known as the supervillain Cheetah by most, whose arms clung to his neck and whose powerful legs crossed together behind his back as he thrust into her. This was not the first time they had had sex; far from it in fact. Bruce had seen the good in her during his time held in captivity by the Injustice Gang and offered to help her if she aided him in defeating Lex Luthor. There hadn't been enough time for her to make her decision before she was beaten to the punch but he had seen her hesitation and could tell that she had been wavering.

Unfortunately she hadn't been quick enough to claim that opportunity to redeem herself and restore her good name so she was still a wanted woman to the world at large, and not even the word of Batman was quite enough to make the difference. That was one of the reasons they kept their relationship secret from everyone, even those closest to Bruce and/or Batman.

The other big one was her transformation. Beyond just being a wanted supervillain she was also looked down on and ostracized for having mutated into her human-cat hybrid form due to her experimenting on herself. Even the scientific community had turned its back on her before she ever turned to her life of crime, to say nothing of how people looked at her in general. She was called a freak, and neither Bruce Wayne nor Batman would be accepted or trusted if it was known that he was dating her.

Those factors might have been enough to make Bruce keep his voice down and bite his lip, but they were not anywhere close enough to make him consider stopping. He liked her far too much and the sex felt too good for him to want to do anything but keep pinning her to the bed and fucking her just like this. He had never felt anyone as tight as Barbara before, and he could hardly remember any woman moaning into his ear as loudly or holding onto him as tightly as she did.

She had a seemingly insatiable sexual appetite, though Bruce was always happy to do his best to try. They'd been going at it for over an hour at this point and sweat clung to his body as he continued to slide his cock into her, pushing forward with deep and fast thrusts every time. She wouldn't have it any other way. Cheetah had no interest in making love with him. She wanted to fuck and to be fucked, and Bruce was as happy to oblige as always.

Fucking her was exhausting, but it was exhausting in the best way possible. He would gladly accept the soreness in his muscles and the general drain on his stamina when he experienced so much pleasure along the way. One of the best things about fucking Barbara, aside from her ravenous appetite, was that he didn't have to worry about contraception. Wearing a condom was the responsible thing to do and something he generally did any time he had sex even if his lover assured him that she was taking care of her own birth control, but he didn't need to do that with Barbara. Her transformation had mutated her cells, and while she was still human, she wasn't just a human. If they ever figured out how to undo her mutation that would be a different story, and Bruce was happy to assist her in those efforts.

But she was still the Cheetah for now and Bruce was happy to make the most of that by fucking her bareback as he always did. He felt the tightness of her pussy around his cock with absolutely nothing to dilute the sensation. It was just him and her, fucking raw and fucking hard, fucking until neither of them could take any more. This was the way it was supposed to be, and Bruce knew that Barbara felt the same way.

She hissed into his ear loudly enough to make his face flinch on reflex, but at the same time it excited him. He knew what she wanted and gave it to her by putting even more force behind his thrusts, bringing her to the end more swiftly. He was rewarded with more hisses and eventually a scream as she reached her climax. Her arms and legs squeezed him hard enough that he would surely have been in real pain if he didn't have to maintain such physical fitness to put on the cape and cowl of Batman.

Since he did have that fitness he could take it, and her hissing and squeezing only turned him on more. His hips were a blur after that, slamming into her as he pierced her with his cock at lightning speed. Bruce finished himself off quickly, and with a deep grunt he filled her with his seed for what had to be the fourth time that night at least. He loved finishing inside of a woman, and with the Cheetah he could do so without needing to worry about any consequences.

Or so they believed. They'd reached the assumption that there was no way he could get her pregnant thanks to her transformation and had operated under that belief from the first time they'd had sex. But this assumption would turn out to be a mistaken one, as the two of them would eventually learn.

Chapter 250: Binding Rule IV: Kinoko's Relaxation (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Kinoko needs help relieving stress. Her friends Ibara and Yui know just the thing. (Izuku/Kinoko, minor Izuku/Yui and Izuku/Ibara)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, bondage

Chapter Text

"I need help calming down," Kinoko said, hanging her head. "We have our big mission coming up in just a few days and I need to be at my best. But I've been so anxious in training recently, and I'm afraid I might mess up if I don't find some way to calm my nerves before we go. Can you think of some way to help me?"

Kinoko didn't know if Ibara or Yui could come up with anything that would help, but they were two of her most trusted friends and they usually gave her good advice when she went to them for help. She didn't even want to look at them and let them see just how anxious she already was when she thought about what their class had been tasked with and her responsibility in it. But she heard Ibara and Yui carrying on a whispered conversation while she stared at the ground, and she started to get her hopes up.

"We can help you," Yui said eventually. Kinoko finally looked up, too hopeful at a possible solution to worry about letting her friends see the depths of her anxiety.

"You can?" she said quickly. "Really?"

"Yes, we can," Ibara said, smiling as kindly as always. "Well, I suppose it would be more accurate to say that we know of someone else who can help you just as he's helped us. But we can definitely bring you along to our next session with him."

"Him?" Kinoko said, cocking her head and looking at her two classmates curiously. "Him who?"

Yui smiled. "I think it'll be more fun if we keep that part a secret until we get there. But I promise it'll work. He'll take all that stress away, and you'll feel much lighter and more relaxed by the time he's finished."

Kinoko nodded slowly. She still didn't really understand what was going on here but she trusted her friends, and if they promised this would work she was willingly to try it. "Okay," she said. "Please bring me along to your next, um, session."

--

Kinoko could understand why Yui and Ibara hadn't given her specifics before they got there. She didn't know if she would have believed them if they told her they would be bringing her to Midoriya's dorm room for an orgy of sorts, and one complete with bondage at that! She'd stood rooted to the spot as Izuku bound them up with his Blackwhip and had sex with them one by one.  

As she'd watched them she could not understand how this was supposed to be relaxing or how it was meant to relieve any stress. She certainly didn't feel any more relaxed as she watched Izuku tie Yui up and fuck her in a prone position on his bed, or after that when he'd fucked Ibara while she was tied into a spread-eagle formation. At first she'd thought the girls must have been playing some kind of prank on her when they brought her here and suggested that it would help her with her stress, but as Izuku finished with and pulled out of a panting Ibara Yui had made eye contact with her. Kinoko's friend had sworn up and down that this really would work wonders to deal with her problem and promised that she would understand once she was tied up and Izuku was inside of her. She highly doubted that, but Kinoko had seen the honesty on Yui's face and knew that her friend truly believed it. Her friends had always given her helpful advice and she trusted them, so despite her doubts she decided to try it.  

Besides, it wasn't like she was a prude or didn't like sex or anything. Izuku had a very impressive-looking dick and clearly knew what he was doing with it; the panting and the moaning from Ibara and Yui as they took their turns spoke to that. She figured some nice sex might help her in some way, even if she still didn't see how the bondage was supposed to help her.  

Now she understood. Izuku had her arms bound together behind her head while he stood beside the bed and held her securely with his arms underneath her thighs. Everything had started to make sense to her once that cock slid into her, and every big thrust he gave her proved the wisdom of her friends. His dick felt wonderful inside of her just as she'd known it would, but that wasn't all that this was.  

Kinoko had been so concerned about holding up her end in the upcoming mission. She'd been worried about the responsibilities being placed on her and whether or not she would be able to live up to them, and it had been eating at her. But with her in this position she didn't have to worry about any of that. She wasn't just being fucked by Izuku; she was being dominated. With her arms tied back like this and Izuku holding her in his arms so effortlessly while he fucked her, she felt like all of the responsibility was being taken off of her shoulders. She was able to forget about her concerns and just give herself over to the pleasure, and it felt amazing.

It felt even more amazing when his powerful thrusts up into her brought Kinoko to climax. She'd had a feeling it would be a big one just from watching him with Yui and Ibara, but still she gasped at the bliss that filled her. It wasn't just the physical pleasure of a huge orgasm. It was also her letting go of everything that had been plaguing her.

She looked over at Ibara and Yui who were sitting on the bed and watching them, knowing smiles on their faces, and she smiled back. They had been right. Kinoko felt lighter than she had in weeks, and that feeling didn't fade even as Izuku put her down on her knees and came all over her face.

Chapter 251: Sucking Under the Mistletoe (Persona 5)

Summary:

Sae catches, and sucks, Ren under the mistletoe. (Ren/Sae)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, older woman/younger man

Chapter Text

Ren had never actually been caught underneath the mistletoe with anyone before, but as he looked up at the mistletoe above his head and then stared down at Sae on her knees in front of him with his cock between her lips, he was pretty sure this wasn't how it was supposed to be used.

Not that he was complaining, of course. His girlfriend was an excellent cocksucker, so while he'd leaned his head in to give her a simple kiss on the lips when they met underneath the mistletoe he had no problem with what she'd done instead. Their actual kiss had been the briefest of pecks, but Sae dropped to her knees as soon as she pulled back. Her hands went straight for his pants, and Ren stood back and let her take what she wanted.

Sae went to work right away, licking all along his cockhead and shaft before taking him into her mouth and sucking him. The first time she'd seen his dick she'd cooed, praised his size and said she couldn't wait to wrap her lips around it, and it hadn't taken long for him to see that these hadn't merely been words said to excite him. She genuinely did enjoy sucking him off, and she did so every chance she got. It really shouldn't have been a surprise to have her turn a meeting under the mistletoe into a blowjob in front of the Christmas tree.

She bobbed her head on him quickly, showing once again that she had zero difficulty taking his cock deep down no matter how long or thick it might be. There was also plenty of involvement from her hands. Her left hand tickled his balls for a bit while her right hand stroked his cock and kept the pleasure coming any time her lips slid back up. Sae had blowjobs down to a science, and for Ren the struggle was always just to hold on as long as he could. It felt so great that it would have been so easy for him to just let go and cum in her mouth within a few moments, but that was something he always tried to avoid.

Obviously he wanted to enjoy the pleasure for as long as he possibly could, but he also wanted to give her every chance to show her skills. He knew how much she loved showing off, and she still had plenty of techniques she could implement if she felt like it. She could start slamming her head down on him and slide his cock all the way down her throat repeatedly, or she could take him down her throat and hold him there longer than should physically be possible. She could focus more on using her tongue, licking his cock and focusing on his tip as she deftly slithered it around. She could simply keep doing what she was doing too. There were any number of ways Sae could get him off, and Ren knew that whatever she chose it was going to feel amazing for him.

What she wound up going with was gripping his cock with both hands and sliding them up and down, stroking him from tip to base firmly. That felt good on its own, particularly with how she brushed her fingers against his sensitive tip, but this wasn't all that Sae gave him. She also brought her mouth down to his balls, and Ren groaned as soon as her lips planted their first kiss down there. He would never forget how he'd reacted the first time she'd sucked his balls, and neither would she. She'd committed those moans to memory and went back to this any time she felt like making him cum hard and cum fast.

Few things in his life had ever felt as good as Sae orally worshipping his balls, and he was reintroduced to that pleasure now. She wasn't shy about kissing along his balls or darting her tongue out to give them long, slow licks, and as good as all that felt the pleasure only shot up once she started sucking on them. She took one ball between her lips and gave it a dedicated sucking before moving over and giving the same to the other, and she continued to give him an effective double-fisted handjob at the same time.

Ren squinted, fighting to keep his eyes open as he groaned at the pleasure. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer and he wanted to see her gorgeous face at work on his balls for as long as he could.

His eyes remained open, but the pleasure grew too much to ignore. He grunted as he began to cum from Sae's handjob and ball sucking. She knew him incredibly well by this point, and she'd been able to anticipate his orgasm and make sure that he came exactly how and where she wanted him to. In this case she held his dick straight in front of her so his cum blasted her right in the face, and Ren groaned again as he watched her give herself a facial. She rubbed the tip of his cock against her cheek to make sure she'd gotten it all, and once sure of that she finally pulled her mouth off of his balls, gave them a farewell kiss and looked up into his face.

"How do you like my mistletoe?" she asked, turning her head from side to side so he could see the mess he'd made at every angle.

Ren just nodded. He had a feeling he would never again be able to look at mistletoe without remembering his girlfriend's face covered in his cum. Hopefully it didn't lead to him getting hard in any awkward situations.

Chapter 252: Rutting in Coffins (Harry Potter x Hellsing Ultimate Crossover)

Summary:

Seras invites Harry back to her coffin for some fun. (Harry/Seras)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Human/vampire sex, breast sex, sex inside of a coffin

Chapter Text

This is a follow-up to Rutting on Rooftops.

 

Of all of the places Harry might have thought he might one day have sex, the inside of a coffin had never been anywhere on the list or even on the margins outside of the list. But he supposed something like this kind of came with the territory when you were involved in a sexual relationship with a sexy female vampire.

Fucking Seras Victoria on the rooftop had not been an end for them, but merely a beginning. They'd recovered from their orgasms and were back on full alert by the time Avery returned, and their plan to take him down had been executed flawlessly. They made a tremendous team, Harry Potter and Seras Victoria. And when they'd gone back to Hellsing Manor to report on their successful mission to Integra, they'd agreed that they would not be waiting for another joint mission between the aurors and Hellsing in order to meet up. Even if work didn't bring them together again they were going to meet up on their own time to explore things further.

They were both busy in their different worlds, he as an auror in the wizarding world and she as the most formidable agent of the Hellsing Organization, so they didn't get a chance to meet up quite as often as they would like. That's why they had to make the most of whatever time they had available to them, and when Seras had invited him back to her coffin he'd swallowed whatever misgivings he might have had about climbing into a coffin and followed her. Sex with Seras was worth it.

"It's actually pretty cozy, don't you think?" Seras said, grinning up at him as he rocked his hips back and forth and slid his cock between her breasts.

"Honestly? Yeah, it is," Harry admitted. It was cramped inside of the coffin and he didn't have much room to maneuver but in a strange way it made it feel more intimate. She'd invited him into the equivalent of her bed, and he was helping himself to her breasts. The longer he spent with his knees on either side of her body and his cock thrusting back and forth between her tits, the easier it became for him to forget all about where he was and just focus on her.

His hands grabbed her breasts from either side and pushed them together around his cock, and simply feeling those amazing tits against his cock was enough to drive him wild. He couldn't get enough of her body and she knew it. She grinned up at him as he fucked her tits, baring her fangs playfully. If the reality of where they were doing this had ever receded into the background long enough to slip his mind and make him forget just who and what this awesome body and these massive breasts belonged to, seeing those sharp canines would have reminded him very quickly.

Not everyone would be as enthused about sharing her coffin, Harry knew. When he'd returned from their mission together he'd had many colleagues come up to him and ask what it had been like to work with the fearsome vampire created by Alucard himself. They all expected him to describe how horrible it was and how frightening a creature Seras Victoria was, and very few had believed him when he said he'd actually gotten along great with her and found her very pleasant and easy to work with.

Fear of vampires ran deep, and that Seras had that connection to the very same vampire that had wrought such destruction in London made even some of the stronger wizards Harry knew and worked with very fearful of her. But it didn't bother him that they didn't believe him. They could be as afraid of Seras as they liked, and if the very idea of climbing into her coffin with her and fucking her breasts like this filled them with horror, that was all the better.

Anyone who could get to know Seras and still fear her was an idiot, and anyone who could see her incredible body and not want to get as close to her as they could was a still bigger idiot. Harry would fuck her wherever she wanted to be fucked whenever they had the time to meet and be happy for the privilege.

Speaking of being happy with the privilege, he could feel his happy ending approaching far faster than he would have liked. It was hard to help himself though. His vampire lover's big breasts just felt too fucking good around his cock, and being in her coffin with her like this he felt like he didn't have anywhere to look but straight at her smiling face and her red eyes that seemingly bored into his soul and demanded that he keep going. He knew that Seras would tease him mercilessly if he pulled back or slowed down now. She wanted him to finish all over her, and soon.

Harry always tried to give her what she wanted, and besides, he wanted the same thing. He would be able to get hard again soon enough if she felt like fucking inside of the coffin, or outside of it, on top of it or wherever else she might want to go. For now the tittyfuck was getting the best of him and demanding his release, and he wasn't going to try and fight against it.

He humped his cock faster and squeezed her tits harder around his cock, groaning with exertion and pleasure as he sped straight towards the finish. Seras grinned, loving the intensity of his thrusting.

"That's it, Harry!" she said, smiling widely. "Finish for me. Finish all over me!"

Seras had known what she was doing and what she wanted from the moment she invited him in here. She loved it when he cam on her breasts and all over her face, and she got a bit of both now. Harry grunted and sprayed his seed on her breasts and up her neck with some of it reaching as high up as her face as well.

She licked her lips when he was done, and then she wiggled her tongue at him. That was all he needed to see to know that they wouldn't be climbing back out of this coffin any time soon, and that was just fine by him.

Chapter 253: Tifa's Top Target (Final Fantasy VII)

Summary:

Tifa attends a SHINRA party with Rude, but when Rufus shows his interest she can't pass the chance up. (Rufus/Tifa)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Slutty sex, verbal humiliation, deepthroating, surprise anal sex/creampie

Chapter Text

This is a continuation of Tifa's Backup Plan.

 

Tifa walked into the SHINRA holiday party on the arm of Rude, who had been keen to show her off to the Turks and the rest of the important people at SHINRA. She'd been happy to be his eye candy, to throw on her sluttiest dress so he could parade her around in front of everyone he worked with. She would let everyone at SHINRA leer at her if it meant she got closer to getting the information she was looking for out of the generally stoic Turk.

Rude made a mistake in bringing her in front of that crowd though. Tifa had proven to be a little too sexy and her dress a little too slutty, and she'd drawn more attention and interest than he'd expected her to. That there would be leering and lewd comments about her massive breasts jiggling or her dress riding up and showcasing pretty much every inch of her legs as well as a flash of ass cheek as she walked was not a surprise.

But when her body caught the attention of Rufus Shinra, son of President Shinra himself, there was no debating what to do in Tifa's mind. She'd started all of this with Don Corneo, hoping that he would be able to provide her some information on SHINRA and their plans using his shady connections. Then Corneo had been paid a visit by Rude of the Turks and she'd seen a golden opportunity to latch onto someone with more direct ties to the evil company she and AVALANCHE were working so hard to bring down. And yes, it hadn't hurt that he was an attractive man as well.

The sex with Rude had been good; better than good in fact. But he'd been a tough nut to crack in terms of getting any useful information out of him. That made Rufus Shinra's interest in her and his shameless and bold approach all the better. She likely couldn't ask for a better target than the president's son, and besides, he was pretty good-looking too. She didn't even have to try to arouse his interest like she had with Rude. He'd just come right up to her, put his arm around her shoulders and made it very clear that he planned to leave that party with her on his arm. Rude hadn't even said a word; he knew better than to make an issue of the president's son moving on her even if she'd walked in on his arm.

Tifa smiled as she walked out of the party with Rufus Shinra's arm around her body and his hand brazenly sliding up her short dress to squeeze her ass. She'd just landed a prime target.

--

"That's it, suck it!" Rufus groaned. "Suck it, you little slut! Let me feel your throat!"

This was how it had been for the last ten minutes or so. Rufus didn't even bother waiting until they were back in his private penthouse suite. He just pushed her down onto her knees in a random hallway where anyone could have ostensibly walked in on them and ordered her to suck his cock, and Tifa had dutifully gotten to work. She would've wished for a little more privacy personally, but she wasn't going to do anything that might jeopardize the once in a lifetime opportunity to get closer to the son of President Shinra. He was her ticket to get everything that she and AVALANCHE needed. If she needed to take his cock into her throat in a hallway while he told her what a slut she was, that's what she was going to do.

"Yeah, that's perfect! I knew a slut like you could get it all the way down your throat! Now keep it down there for awhile!" He gave her no choice in the matter, grabbing her dark hair and holding firm so her nose pressed into his pubic hair, his balls rested against her chin and his cock stayed buried completely in her throat.

She gasped for air when he finally released her hair and pulled her off of his cock, but his hand immediately reached down to grab her by the wrist and pull her to her feet. Tifa was strong enough that she could've shaken him off; strong enough in hand to hand combat that she could have knocked his ass out before he even knew what hit him.

That wasn't what she did though. She allowed him to pull her up, and when he pushed down on her back to get her to bend over at the waist she did that too. Tifa put her hands on the wall and stuck her ass out, holding her breath as he reached under her dress to pull the little red thong she'd worn down her legs. Penetration was sure to follow, and Tifa felt ready for it. If she was being honest she might even be a little excited for it. (Okay, more than a little.)

Tifa hissed in surprise. The penetration did come, but he hadn't slammed his cock into her pussy as she'd expected him to.

"I have no doubt that Rude's already worn out that slutty little pussy. But your ass is still nice and tight for me." Rufus Shinra was fucking her ass, and he wasn't holding back in the least. He was hammering his cock deep into her with rough, careless thrusts, and his cock was not a small one by any means. Tifa groaned as his hips moved back and forth, smacking against her butt cheeks as she was sodomized in the middle of the hallway.

"I know sluts like you," Rufus said as he started to spank her ass in addition to fucking it. "Moving from one dick to the next, always hoping to fuck your way up the ladder. This is exactly what you wanted, isn't it, whore? My dick in your ass? Well here you go!"

Rufus erupted inside of her, filling her bowels with his cum, and Tifa couldn't help moaning.

He had a point.

Chapter 254: Time Will Tell (Harry Potter)

Summary:

What does Harry Potter do when he's sent back to 1977? Hook up with the Head Girl, of course. (Harry/Lily Evans)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Parent/child incest

Chapter Text

What would you do if you were sent over twenty years into the past?

This had been a surprisingly easy question for Harry Potter to answer once he was faced with such a choice. He hadn't thought about it much beforehand, nor had he come here intentionally. He had been going through a routine inspection as an auror in training when the artifact his superior had deemed safe to handle activated at his touch, like it had been designed to activate only when Harry Potter touched it. Said artifact had spit him out just outside of the Great Hall of Hogwarts on September 1st, 1977.

It had been a shock to be sent back in time like this, but Harry had decided to adapt and roll with it rather than hide away. It wasn't like there was any risk of him seeing a version of himself or anything. He was able to put in a word with Dumbledore to get himself into the school under the guise of being a transfer student, and he would use the vast library of Hogwarts to try and find an answer for his problem. That was the idea at least.

Harry wasn't sure he actually wanted to go back to his original time even if he did find a way to do so. Being Harry Potter in 1998 wasn't a whole lot of fun. The war was over but people still gawked at him as he walked down the street or tried to buy something in Diagon Alley. It was impossible for him to just live his life and enjoy himself, which was what he wanted above all out of life now that he'd survived Voldemort.

But here, no one knew him. A few people had noted his similarity to James Potter (though Harry had helped lessen that at least somewhat by drinking a potion that removed the need for him to wear glasses), but no one thought of him as the savior of the world or as the man who had destroyed their ideal world, depending on their perspective and blood status. Here he could just be Harry, and he enjoyed that more than he could say.

And he could also enjoy dragging the sexy Head Girl into a broom closet and listening to her moan as he held her in his arms and fucked her against the door.

"Oh, Harry," Lily Evans moaned, squeezing his neck and threading her fingers through his hair.

Harry had been surprised when she'd initially shown interest in him, but even more surprised at how he'd responded to that interest. This should have been the last witch in the world that Harry ever willingly pulled into a broom closet for a quick shag, and he could only imagine what the repercussions might be if she or Dumbledore ever learned the full truth of who he was, and more importantly who his parents were.

But the risks that came with being spit out twenty years in the past and fucking his eighteen year old mother were not nearly enough to deter Harry. He was drawn to her like he'd been drawn to no woman in his life. It felt like the attraction he'd held for Ginny was just a duller version of what he felt for Lily Evans. He'd known she was beautiful, but seeing her in the flesh at eighteen years old was far different from seeing pictures of her. When she'd smiled at him and flirted with him, Harry had instantly known what he was going to do.

Should he be holding his mother up by her lovely round arse and making her moan as he thrust into her, thumping her against the door of the broom closet? Harry figured that most people would say no. The Unspeakables who dealt so much with time travel and the theory behind it would probably focus less on the taboo and more on the potential for what he was doing to break the very future he'd come from, but Harry found that he cared surprisingly little about this. If him fucking Lily meant that she and James never came to be, so be it.

Maybe it was more like he'd left his old world behind and was going to create a brand new future where it was perfectly acceptable for him to be nailing Lily Evans to the broom closet door. And if he was wrong and the world really did explode around him, or he was in the process of erasing himself from existence or something like that, at least he would go out while balls-deep inside of his sexy eighteen year old mum. He could think of far worse ways for him to die young. Hell, he'd come close to many of them already while fighting Voldemort. Maybe his many brushes with death had something to do with his carefree attitude about causing a paradox.

It was reckless, but it felt way too damn good to stop. Lily's cunt was tight and perfect around his cock, and it drove him mad. He rutted against her like an animal, not caring about the potential of being caught mid-fuck by a professor any more than he was worried about the potential ramifications of traveling back in time and fucking his mum in a broom closet. The Head Girl's cunt felt too good on his cock, and her moaning and panting into his ear was too arousing for him to ease up on his thrusts even slightly. He drove his cock into her all the way to the hilt over and over again, fucking her as roughly as anyone had ever been fucked inside of a Hogwarts broom closet.

She screeched into his ear as she came, and Harry grunted at feeling, seeing and hearing his mother's climax. Cumming inside of her was the most reckless thing he'd done yet, and he allowed it to happen without hesitation. He pressed his mother into the door of the broom closet with his body and filled her pussy with his cum.

What would be the fallout from him giving his eighteen year old mother a creampie? Only time would tell.

Chapter 255: The Multiversal Mishap (Spider-Man)

Summary:

Multiversal shenanigans result in Peter hooking up with a pair of sexy older women who are no strangers to having sex with Peter Parker. (Peter (MCU)/Mary Jane Watson (Raimi era)/Gwen Stacy (Marc Webb era)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, gentle femdom

Chapter Text

Peter hadn’t intended to cause such havoc across dimensions; really he hadn’t. All he’d wanted was to make people forget he was Spider-Man so he could fulfill his dreams of going to school at MIT. Had he known that this innocent wish would lead to different versions of different people crossing dimensions, or universes or whatever the heck was going on, he never would have asked Dr. Strange to try and help him.

He couldn’t pretend that things hadn’t worked out pretty well for him though.

“Ohh, Peter!” MJ moaned, rocking her hips and grinding her pussy against his face. “That’s it, Peter; lick me there, just like that! Oh, God, that’s good! Damn, it’s too bad I didn’t have this mouth around all along! My Peter was never very interested in going down on me, but you’re so eager to please!”

He was eager to please MJ, even if she wasn’t ‘his’ MJ and he wasn’t ‘her’ Peter. Her name was Mary Jane Watson, and she was an attractive redhead in her mid-30’s who had been involved with the Peter Parker of her world before all this multiversal madness had started. Apparently she’d found him as irresistible as the Peter she’d grown up with because it hadn’t taken long for her to make her move on him. With things being in an awkward state between he and ‘his’ MJ, he’d fallen for her aggressive advances pretty much right away. He couldn’t help himself. One look at this sexy older woman and her boobs and he’d been lost.

If her original Peter hadn’t been eager to lick her, Peter had to question if he was actually as smart as he was supposed to be. Who wouldn’t want to have Mary Jane Watson sitting on his face? What kind of idiot did the other Peter have to be if he wasn’t dragging his tongue across her clit ever chance he got?

“I know what you mean!” the woman mounted on Peter’s cock said. “My Peter was too moody for this. There was no way he would’ve allowed himself to be toyed with by a couple of older women like this.”

The woman in question did not have the initials MJ but she too had been the significant other of Peter Parker in the world she came from. Gwen Stacy’s mentions of her Peter Parker had always put their relationship in the past tense, as evidently he’d broken up with her as their high school graduation approached for her own safety. That seemed like a noble reason to end a relationship, and Peter honestly respected his other self for giving up the woman he loved to keep her out of the dangers that came with dating Spider-Man.

He didn’t know that he would have been able to make the same choice and give up a woman this sexy, not that Gwen Stacy had exactly asked for his thoughts on the matter to begin with. This beautiful blonde in her late 20’s had been just as forward as MJ Watson and just as eager to help herself to his cock as the redhead was to hump his face. Gwen kept switching things up, alternating from bouncing up and down on him to rocking her hips or grinding on him. She would lean forward to grind and then bend backwards and rest her hands on his ankles while rocking. She seemed to be excited to move his cock around inside of her at as many different tempos and hit as many different angles as she possibly could.

MJ did no such exploration. She knew exactly what she wanted and pushed for it, humping his face and encouraging him to move his tongue against her clit. Her hands pulled on his hair and she moaned as he licked her, and Peter felt very pleased with himself for being able to make such a sexy and confident older woman moan so loudly. His MJ had never made these sorts of sounds before, and he’d always wondered if maybe he wasn’t good enough. But now he felt like maybe he just needed to lick a woman as bold as Mary Jane Watson, a mature woman who wasn’t shy about taking what she wanted and letting him know when he was pleasing her.

Peter had never been in this position before; he’d never been with an older woman, nor had he been in a threesome. The latter was every bit as fun as the fantasies made it out to be, and he found the former enjoyable as well. There was something about having a pair of older women take charge and fuck him that made Peter’s heart race and his cock throb.

At this point he was just trying to hold on long enough for Gwen to get off and keep licking until MJ came all over his face. He might not have asked for any of this, but now that he was in this multiversal threesome he wanted to do whatever he could to earn a potential repeat performance.

MJ came first, responding to Peter’s diligent licking of her clit by screaming and pulling his hair hard enough that he was surprised she didn’t yank it right out. He wouldn’t have minded even if she had, and he definitely didn’t mind it when she squirted all over his face.

Gwen was next. Her rocking sped up and her hands pressed down on him as she humped her way to a climax, and if hearing her squeals of pleasure hadn’t been enough to finish him off the feeling of her Kegel muscles tightening and her pussy squeezing his cock definitely would have done the trick. Peter moaned into MJ’s pussy as Gwen’s claimed his seed.

He hadn’t gotten himself into this situation intentionally, but if this multiversal mishap had resulted in him being gently dominated by the mature exes of two other Peter Parkers it couldn’t be all bad.

Chapter 256: Buffy Plays Dirty (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Buffy and Joyce both want Xander to impregnate them, and Buffy knows how to get an unsure Xander onboard. (Xander/Buffy/Joyce)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Incest, threesome, impregnation

Chapter Text

Xander knew what they both wanted. Both Buffy and her mother wanted to have a baby, and naturally they felt that he was the only one fit to be the father of either of them. He wasn't quite sure what to think about that, but even with his uncertainty he hadn't been able to resist when they got naked, Buffy climbed on top of Joyce and they begged him to come and fuck them both.

If it had been just Buffy asking for him to impregnate her that would have been a simpler decision for him, but knocking her mom up at the same time too complicated things in his mind. This didn't stop him from fucking them both at the same time, because of course it didn't. They were both sexy and they were both offering themselves up to him, and he took them both up on that invitation. He moved between one and the other, fucking Buffy for a few minutes while giving Joyce a bit of rubbing and fingering and then sliding his cock down into Joyce's pussy while he spanked her daughter.

He still hadn't made up his mind on whether he was going to give them what they wanted and cum inside of them both as he got closer to his orgasm, figuring that he still had time to come to a rational decision. He should have known better than to think that he could keep a level head while driving balls-deep into the Summers women, because the closer he got the less he cared about any logical objections his brain had thought were so important prior to the girls stripping down and getting the fun started.

And there was something else that crept up on him as well; something that he hadn't considered. Buffy knew him incredibly well. She knew how to make him forget himself and get lost in lust, and she wasn't afraid to fight dirty to get what she wanted. Once he was already well into the threesome she exploited her knowledge of him and did the one thing above all others in this situation that was all but guaranteed to break whatever feeble hold his brain might have left on him.

She started kissing Joyce.

Yes, Buffy knew him too well. She'd had her secret weapon prepared to get what she wanted, and she brought it out now. Joyce must have been in on the plan too because she moaned and kissed Buffy back, and Xander's nostrils flared as he watched the Summers women make out with each other.

Xander had heard it said that sex made idiots of even the smartest men, and while Xander would hardly consider himself a genius at the best of times, watching and listening to Buffy kiss her mom proved the truth of the phrase and reduced him to little more than a drooling idiot. At this point he existed only to thrust forward, to shove his dick as deep inside both women as he could get it and continue fucking them as hard and fast as he could until he gave them both his seed.

There wasn't any hesitation left in him from that point on. He fucked them both like a madman, slamming his cock into Buffy for several intense minutes before pulling out and doing the same to Joyce. He was ruled by his desires rather than his brain now, and he spared no thought for anything that came after. It was the release that mattered.

His frantic fucking, plus their continued make-out session, took its toll on both women. Joyce came first, squealing into Buffy's mouth and holding onto her head as she hit her peak. Xander happened to be inside of her as she came, and feeling the older of the Summers women orgasm on his cock only enflamed his lust even further. He kept moving his cock back and forth inside of her until her orgasm had finished, and then he moved back up to drive Buffy to the same big finish.

It didn't take long for him to get her there too. He listened to Buffy's muffled moans and spanked and squeezed her ass cheeks as she came, and of course he kept driving his cock deep into her all the while. Getting the girls off was a nice bonus but it wasn't what any of them were here for this time. The women had a very specific purpose in mind for this threesome, and the logical Xander who hadn't been sure about it had been discarded in favor of this mindless beast who was too aroused to think of any reason why he shouldn't shoot his seed inside of both of the women he was fucking.

The moans from the girls got deeper as they felt his thrusts and listened to his grunts. They knew as well as he did that he was getting close to the moment all three of them wanted, and their anticipation nearly overwhelmed them.

Xander happened to be inside of Joyce when the moment arrived, and he squeezed her hips nearly hard enough to bruise as he kept his cock buried in her pussy and pumped her full of the semen she wanted so desperately. He enjoyed giving her a creampie and could have remained right where he was until his balls were empty, but a desperate wiggle from Buffy reminded him that he had another hole to fill and another woman to potentially inseminate.

He pulled his cock out of Joyce, moved up to Buffy and slid inside of her to give her a share of his load as well. He'd given Joyce a healthy amount of sperm and now he gave Buffy everything he had left, which wound up being a considerable portion in its own right. It was more than enough to make her moan with contentment as she got what she wanted from him.

Buffy had played dirty to get what she wanted, but as Xander finished cumming in both women he couldn't bring himself to care.

Chapter 257: Unwrapping Mina's Gift (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Mina draws Deku's name in the Class A Christmas gift exchange, but her present has to be unwrapped in her room after the party is over. (Izuku/Mina)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, anal beads, anal sex

Chapter Text

Izuku was very curious about what gift Mina had gotten him that required him to pick it up from her in her room. She'd drawn his name in the Class A Christmas gift swap exchange but he had been the only one without a present for him under the tree as they had their class party. Instead Mina had smiled and whispered to him that he could come get his present from her in her room after the party was over, but he needed to give her at least a half an hour to get it ready first. He had no clue what it could be. Was it something too large for her to carry comfortably and that's why she didn't want to bring it down the stairs from her bedroom and into the common area of the Heights Alliance where they were having their party? But if that was the case why did she need time to prepare it? Maybe she'd forgotten to wrap it or something?

He arrived at her room to find the door closed, and he gave a knock. "Ashido? It's me, Midoriya." He heard giggling from the other side of the door.

"Good, you came," Ashido said. "You're alone, right?"

"Um, yeah," he said slowly, feeling more confused by the second.

"Great," she said. "Then come on in. And don't forget to close the door behind you, no matter how surprised you might be by what you find inside."

"Sure." Izuku didn't know why he would be so surprised by a Christmas present that he would forget to close a door, but when he turned the knob, stepped inside and saw Mina's surprise he understood. His jaw hung open as he stared at his present all wrapped up on the pink bed for him.

"Merry Christmas, Deku!" Mina said, grinning at him from her bed. "Close the door so you can come and unwrap your present!"

Izuku closed the door and rushed over to the bed to do exactly that. There wasn't much to unwrap in truth. Mina had used a ribbon to cover her nipples and slide between her legs over her crotch, but other than that Izuku saw only the bare pink skin of his gorgeous classmate. He'd never expected this; Mina had never shown any romantic interest in him that he could remember.

That wasn't going to stop him from unwrapping and playing with his present though. He started pulling on the ribbon as soon as he reached the bed, and in mere seconds he had her naked. Before he could actually touch and play with his present Mina rolled over onto her belly and pushed up onto her hands and knees.

"You've unwrapped your present, but now there's something I'd like you to take out," she said, wiggling her hips slightly to make her butt jiggle. "And once you've taken them out you can replace them with whatever you want."

Deku may have been stunned but he understood what was being offered to him, and he would be a fool not to accept this amazing gift. He used his hand to slowly, carefully pull out the anal beads Mina had put in, and she groaned as he did so. Once that was taken care of it was time for him to shove his pants and underwear down his legs so he could play with the gift she'd prepared for him.

Mina had taken her half hour to prepare her present properly. She'd gotten herself nice and lubricated for him, and Izuku didn't need to waste any time getting her ready. He just put one hand on her round pink ass cheek and used the other to line his cock up and press it against her anus.

"Yeah, give it to me!" Mina groaned. "I gave you my present, Deku! Now give me yours!"

It seemed ludicrous to think that having anal sex with her would be a gift for her rather than for him, but Izuku had never been given clearer permission to stick his cock in a girl's butt before and he wasn't going to question it. He pushed forward and penetrated Ashido's ass, and they both groaned.

Izuku had admired Mina's ass plenty of times in the past. Mineta wasn't the only one who had noticed how sexy her butt looked in that skin-tight bodysuit she wore for her hero training, and even if he'd always remained respectful about it Deku had definitely daydreamed about reaching out and slapping that ass a time or two.

He didn't need to think or wonder about anything now though, because she was letting him do far more than simply give her a spank through her bodysuit. She'd offered her ass up for him to fuck and Izuku took her up on that offer. He put both hands on her sexy pink butt cheeks and fucked her ass with deep, quick strokes. His first few pushes had been slower and more careful but listening to her moans told him that she wanted it harder, and so he gave her what they both wanted.

His hips drove forward and the slapping of skin on skin rang out through the room, but the sound of their bodies colliding still wasn't enough to drown out his grunts or Mina's moans. Deku was not a virgin but pounding his cock balls-deep into Ashido's ass was the lewdest thing he had ever done by far, and hearing how much she truly seemed to enjoy the rough anal sex only made him want to move his cock deeper and faster into her tight butt.

He was pretty sure that Mina was climaxing as she grabbed a pink pillow off of her bed and bit down so she didn't scream, but Deku was too focused on his own orgasm to pay it much attention. He kept his cock inside of her and squeezed her cheeks hard as he filled her ass with his semen. Only as he was winding down did he realize it might've been better to pull out, but he needn't have worried.

"Ooh, thanks for the present, Deku!" Mina giggled.

Chapter 258: Ron and Iris (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Ron would do anything for Iris Potter. And as the two of them stay in an abandoned cabin in the woods during the horcrux hunt, she rewards him for his loyalty. (Ron/Fem!Harry)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Female Harry Potter, loss of virginity, rough sex, obsessed Ron

Chapter Text

Ron Weasley was one of the two best friends of Iris Potter, the Girl-Who-Lived, along with Hermione Granger. But he was so much more than that. He was devoted to her; some would say he was obsessed with her. Ron saw nothing wrong with that. He would wear that badge with pride; he would follow her to the ends of the earth in order to keep her safe.

It was why he was here with her, hiding out in an abandoned cabin in the woods while they worked to destroy Voldemort's horcruxes rather than attending his final year of school at Hogwarts or possibly hiding out in his home with his family. No one else was here with them, and even Hermione had left them after growing discouraged with their lack of progress with the horcruxes and how seemingly little information Dumbledore had shared with Iris before he died. But Ron would never leave. Iris was the most important thing in Ron's entire world and he would stay by her side no matter what.

He hadn't dared to hope that the recent flashes he'd been getting of Iris' body regularly since they came to this cabin had meant anything. He'd just admired her breasts when she walked around the cabin in cleavage-baring clothes, and stared in awe when her towel slipped from her body and her bare back and arse were on display. It only lasted a few glorious seconds before she pulled the towel back around her body but those seconds would be permanently embedded in Ron's mind. Her body was as perfect as she was, and he had stroked himself to several intense orgasms while picturing that round bum in the days since.

Ron didn't need to picture anything now though, and he didn't need to use his hand on himself either. Iris had climbed into his bed completely nude, and it was her hand sliding up and down his cock, stroking his shaft and playing with his balls. The girl he would give everything for was wanking off his cock, and Ron could barely believe it. He wasn't sure if he did believe it even now, but if this was a dream he didn't want anyone to wake him up.

"Does it feel good, Ron?" Iris asked, smiling at him. "I've never done this before, so just let me know if I'm doing it wrong."

"It's bloody amazing!" Ron gasped. Wrong? Was she kidding? Iris' hand felt far better on his cock than his own ever had. It was so soft, and she must be a natural at this with how well she stroked him despite it being her first time just as it was his. He had a feeling he would've thought she was doing a fantastic job no matter what just because it was her hand on his cock, but she was legitimately blowing his mind. If she kept it up for much longer he was sure to explode all over her hand, her flawless body and the bed beneath them.

"I'm so glad," Iris said, smiling. "You always do so much for me, Ron. Now I want to do something for you." Her hand stopping its pumping and pulling off of his cock felt like the opposite of that to Ron, who grunted in frustration at having the most incredible feeling of his life taken away from him. But then Iris rolled over onto all fours on his bed, and he gawked at her naked body again. It was hard for him to stay frustrated with such a glorious bum right there for him to stare at.

"Thanks," he said, meaning it. Iris giggled and shook her head.

"Oh, we haven't even gotten started yet, Ron," she purred. She gave her hips a little wiggle. "You've been there for me for so many years, keeping me safe and standing by my side. Now I want to reward you for everything you've done. Come and fuck me, Ron. Take my first time."

Ron was almost sure he was dreaming now, because there was no way someone as perfect as Iris could be asking him to fuck her. But dream or not, he couldn't get into position behind her fast enough. It had been his fondest wish for years now, and he would make the most of the chance even if it was a dream.

Her hip and arse felt solid enough under his hands as he touched them though, and her pussy had never been this tight or this amazing around his cock when he stuck it inside of her in his dreams. Incredible though it was, this seemed to be the real thing. He was actually inside of the Girl-Who-Lived and the girl of his dreams. He moved slowly at first, keeping in mind that this was her first time just like it was his, but this didn't seem to be enough for her.

"Harder, Ron!" she begged. "Fuck me hard! Do it as hard as you can!"

It was just about the last thing Ron would've expected her to say, but as always he would do whatever Iris asked of him. If she wanted it hard he would fuck her as hard as humanly possible. From that point on he shagged her like a man possessed. His hips slammed forward to spear his cock deep inside of her every time, and his thrusts were hard enough to rock her body and make her arse jiggle from having his hips smacked against it. That was only when he wasn't spanking it instead, though he could only use one hand for that since the other was pulling her hair.

He was rough with her, and it was exactly what Iris wanted. Her screams of pleasure were proof of that even before she started pulling at his bed sheets as she came all over his cock. Ron had made Iris Potter cum. It was quite possibly the proudest moment of his life.

It was soon given a run for its money when he pulled out and came all over her back and arse though. Staining the Girl-Who-Lived with his seed? That was a hard moment to beat.

Chapter 259: Shokuhou's New Year (Index/Railgun)

Summary:

Shokuhou and her prince celebrate the new year by making love outdoors as the sun rises. (Touma/Shokuhou)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, romance, outdoor sex

Chapter Text

One of the New Year's traditions Shokuhou had always liked best was that first shrine visit of the New Year, where she would pray for good luck and happiness in the year ahead. She would still make that visit this year but she didn't know what she would pray for. The thing she'd wanted above all had already happened, after all. It was happening at that very moment, right as she enjoyed another of her favorite traditions and observed the first sunrise of the year.

Usually she performed this tradition alone. She could have used Mental Out to give herself as many people by her side as she wanted, and any or all of the girls from her clique would have loved to be there by her side for this. But this was one time she preferred being alone.

Not this year though. She had one very special person with her as she enjoyed the sunrise this time. It was the special person; the person she would have prayed for at her shrine visit if things hadn't changed so swiftly and incredibly late in the year. There was no need to pray for her prince to remember her now though, because his brain had been repaired and his memory had been restored. There wasn't even a need to pray for him to return her affections because he was as happy to enjoy the sunrise together as she was.

Misaka would probably accuse her of using Mental Out to manipulate his brain and force him into this, but Shokuhou knew the truth. She knew that Touma was immune to her power, but even if he wasn't she knew she would never have used it on him in that way. He was here with her, having sex with her to celebrate the New Year of his own choosing, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

They'd spread a blanket in a field so they could make love while the sun rose, but Shokuhou honestly wasn't looking up into the sky very much. She was far more interested in watching her prince's face as he experienced the pleasure of sliding his dick back and forth inside of her. It wasn't the first time he'd had the chance to do so but that didn't seem to be hurting his enjoyment of it any. His eyes looked almost as wide as they had when he'd been her first, and his mouth hung open as he kept up his slow thrusts.

He also seemed as fascinated by her breasts as ever, which made her smile. She could still remember the embarrassment of him glancing at her flat chest when she was younger and seeing her as the little girl she'd admittedly been. She wasn't that little girl now though.

Shokuhou was all woman now, and she had the chest to prove it. Touma's hands had been on her boobs as they undressed, squeezing them and pushing them together, and it hadn't taken long for them to go back there once she was on her back on the blanket and he was inside of her where he belonged. He'd still looked almost afraid to touch them, as if some form of misfortune awaited him if he dared touch such a perfect pair of breasts. She loved the open awe on his face as he looked at them, but she'd assured him that he could touch them whenever he felt like it. They were all his. She was all his.

He was all hers too, at least when it came to this. He had other girls in his life, from Misaka to the nun who lived with him and whoever else he attracted to him as he went around solving problems and saving lives with that right hand of his. But only Shokuhou had ever felt his dick inside of her, and she meant to keep it that way. Maybe that was what she could pray for, because she knew that plenty of girls wouldn't stop buzzing around him even when they learned that Shokuhou had gotten to him first.

Touma didn't have eyes for any of them right now though. It was Shokuhou who he was focused on, to the point that she hadn't seen him look up at the sunrise once from the time he'd gotten her naked. If he was hoping for some sign that she was enjoying what he was doing she was sure he could find it. They'd agreed not to speak while they celebrated the sunrise and the beginning of the New Year together, but he shouldn't need to hear her say it to know how she felt. She was beyond thrilled to be here with her prince, and it didn't hurt that he had such a large dick to rock back and forth inside of her either.

She saw a panicked looked come to his face all of a sudden, and she had a feeling she knew what it was about. He was about to finish, and he didn't want to do it inside of her without permission. Shokuhou just held eye contact and nodded slowly while rubbing his cheeks, letting him know that it was okay. It was more than okay; it was wonderful. There was nowhere else she'd rather have him finish.

Her prince couldn't help but let out a grunt as he crossed over the edge and started cumming inside of her. He squeezed her breasts hard as if holding onto them for dear life, but Shokuhou had nothing to hold onto that would stop her from following him right over. That was fine with her. What better way was there to celebrate the sunrise and the New Year than by moaning into her prince's ear and embracing the head to toe ecstasy of a powerful climax while he filled her with his seed?

All Shoukhou needed to pray for at the shrine was a year filled with moments just like this with the man she loved so dearly.

Chapter 260: A Shepherd's Service (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Cherche doesn't let anything stop her from servicing her prince--not even his father accidentally barging in. (Male Morgan/Cherche)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Blowjobs, under the table, sneaky sex

Chapter Text

"Are you okay, son?"

"Y-yeah, dad!" Morgan said, doing his best to appear like nothing was amiss and absolutely nothing out of the ordinary was taking place beneath his desk.

"Then why do you seem so flushed?" his father asked, frowning. "I've never known reading a book to be a physically strenuous activity."

"No, that's not it," Prince Morgan said, shaking his head quickly. He hadn't read a word of the book. Hell, he didn't even know what book it was. It had just been the closest thing for him to grab onto in a hurry and make himself look busy when someone else suddenly walked into the study. Grabbing it shifted the conversation away from why he would be sitting alone (or seemingly alone) behind the desk without any letters to write, but it didn't explain why he would look so flustered. He had to come up with something better to cover that part, lest his father come closer to check on him.

"I was just practicing my swordplay right before I came in here to do a little studying, and I guess my body's still cooling off," he tried. His father looked at him closely, looking like he was silently observing him and deciding whether or not he believed what he'd just been told.

Morgan sat silently and gave an easy, unaffected smile as he endured his father's examination. Cherche was not making it easy for him to hold up to this scrutiny. He might have hoped she would stop sucking him off once they had an unexpected guest, or at least once she found out that it was none other than Exalt Chrom who had walked in on them. But neither of those revelations had caused her to even hesitate in giving him the blowjob under the desk that he was trying so desperately to hide.

If she'd responded in any way to his father's presence it was only to put even greater effort into sucking him off. She'd already been sliding her lips down the length of his cock steadily and showing him that she was good enough to take a dick as thick as his deep without any issue, and Morgan had been holding onto the edge of the desk and moaning as quietly as he could in appreciation of her efforts.

She was still doing that, but now she had both hands wrapped around the base and was jerking off whatever wasn't in her mouth at any given time. Morgan would have been moaning a bit louder if he'd been able, but he couldn't afford to let off any sign of what was happening now that his father was standing in the room and staring at him, already clearly suspicious of his behavior. He couldn't afford to let on that the pink-haired wyvern rider was crouched beneath the desk and giving him a truly expert-level blowjob, bringing him closer and closer to exploding with every passing second. The prince could only sit there and do his best to convince his father that nothing out of the ordinary was happening in this study.

"Okay then," his father said eventually, nodding his head and seeming to have accepted the explanation. "It's good that you're getting in some practice with the blade and not just relying on the magical talent your mother passed down to you. But in the future it's probably best to wash up immediately afterwards."

"Yes, father," Morgan said, as if his father had just given him a pearl of wisdom. "I will remember that, thank you." He was extremely glad that it had been his father rather than his mother that had stumbled onto him in this position. It wasn't that his father was stupid; on the contrary, he was a perfectly intelligent man. But nothing got past Morgan's mom. That had a lot to do with why she made such an excellent tactician in addition to being a capable queen. If she'd walked in on them she would surely have deduced that something was going on under the desk even if Morgan had cut his moaning out and Cherche wasn't slurping as loudly as she had in the past.

Robin would definitely have caught on when Cherche's bobbing head and stroking hands became too much for Morgan to withstand. He'd been trying valiantly to hold off on his orgasm until his father had left the study, but Cherche was not to be denied. He closed his eyes and cleared his throat awkwardly, knowing it would catch his father's attention but also knowing that if he hadn't cleared his throat he would have moaned out loud. He had to make some kind of sound as he blew his load inside of Cherche's mouth. The wyvern rider's head didn't even budge, nor did he expect it to. This was hardly the first time she'd sucked his cock, and she swallowed his cum as skillfully and effortlessly as always.

When Morgan finally opened his eyes, Chrom was frowning at him. Had his father caught on?

"You should probably wash up and then rest, son," his father said, sounding like any other concerned parent might. "You're not going to be able to get any studying done in this state."

"Y-yeah, you're probably right, dad," Morgan said, clearing his throat once again. "Thanks." His father was right; he wasn't going to be getting anything done in this state.

Chrom smiled and nodded before leaving the room. He probably believed that his son would take his advice and go rest, but there would be no rest in Morgan's immediate future. Ever since she had taken it upon herself to start tending to her prince's needs under the guise of being a dutiful Shepherd, Cherche rarely ever settled for making him cum just once. Sure enough, she pulled her mouth off of his cock and started licking his balls not long after his father had left, knowing full well it would have him ready for more soon enough.

And even after she crawled out from under the desk, it was highly likely that she would drop by his chambers tonight for more 'service.' 

Chapter 261: Batman's Cheetah Secret II: Pregnant Feline (Batman)

Summary:

Bruce and Barbara adapt well to the consequences of their mistake, and of the way it affects her feline hormones. (Batman/Cheetah)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Kind of interspecies sex, pregnant sex

Chapter Text

Barbara loved fucking Bruce. She couldn't get enough of it.

She'd already loved fucking him, of course. He'd often told her how insatiable she was and how much she wore him out, though he'd always said it with a smile on his face so she knew he didn't mind it at all when she wore him out. But her desires and her need for him was growing out of control lately.

Bruce still wasn't complaining. He was always ready to accommodate her every need. He'd already been like that, but in recent months he had become even more attentive and ready to take care of her. There was an obvious reason for that.

They hadn't planned on her getting pregnant. As far as either of them had believed it wasn't even possible for him to get her pregnant thanks to the transformation she'd undergone. It had thus come as quite a shock when she discovered she was pregnant, and for a time she'd worried over what it might mean for their relationship once she told him.

The revelation hadn't torn them apart though. Instead it had brought them even closer together than before. Bruce might not have been expecting to impregnate her but he had not been upset at all. He'd been surprised, sure, but he'd also been excited. What a relief it had been for her when she realized that she wasn't going to lose him from her life.

Bruce had been there ever since, a constant presence at her side as she went through her pregnancy. In this case he was underneath her rather than at her side. It was a position he'd found himself in very frequently as of late, not that he seemed to have any problem with her climbing on top of him and bouncing away on his cock.

Barbara had always been very sexual and had embraced that, but her feline hormones had seemed to get out of control the longer her pregnancy went on. She was heavily pregnant at this point but that didn't slow her down in the slightest. Pregnant or not, she drove her hips down onto him hard enough to make her ass slap against his thighs. Her breasts bounced along with her, and the bed creaked and groaned almost as loudly as Bruce himself did while she rode him. The bed had gotten a pretty strong workout even before she'd been pregnant but it was being pushed harder than ever now.

Her lover was being pushed just as hard, but not once had he asked her to slow down. He was there to cater to her every need from the moment she'd told him she was pregnant, and this was just one more part of that. Of course he got plenty out of this too though. Her feline hormones and her aggressive bouncing always brought him to orgasm along the way as she rode her way to satisfaction, so why should he have any complaints whatsoever with this arrangement?

That moment of completion wasn't far off for either of them. Barbara could feel the tension growing inside her belly and demanding release, and she responded by moving her hips even harder. She wanted to experience the thrill of release as soon as humanly possible, and the feline knew that the way to get there was to fuck her mate harder. Bruce kept his hands on her hips where they'd been from the time she mounted him and sank down to take his cock inside of her, but she could see how much the increased pace was affecting him. His eyes closed and his jaw tightened as he exerted all of the self-control he had not to give in to temptation and cum inside of her. The need to release appeared to be as urgent for him as it was for her, but he wouldn't allow himself to do so until he was sure she'd gotten what she needed from him.

Barbara appreciated his determination to take care of her in this as in everything else, but at the moment she appreciated that wonderful cock she was bouncing on above anything in the world. Her hands had been rubbing his chest while she fucked him but they slid down now, and there was a slight flinch from him as her nails scratched him. It wasn't too deep; it probably just stung a bit rather than actually hurting him. But he was used to these little scratches by now. They seemed almost part of her nature.

Besides, he had bigger things to concentrate on just like she did. Barbara let out a moan that sounded more like a growl as the pleasure she'd been seeking finally hit, and hit hard. The powerful climax rushed through her body, making her feel as light as ever. The orgasms were always great with him but somehow they seemed to get even more intense the longer her pregnancy went on. She couldn't explain it but she fully embraced it, and she rocked on top of him as she rode her climax out.

Bruce joined her quickly. His hands squeezed her hips and he grunted, and Barbara knew that he was about to fill her with his cum before it even began. She smiled, feeling her excitement deepen. Her orgasm had been her primary motivation when she climbed on top of him but taking his cum inside of her was a worthy second.

She got what she wanted from him one more time. Bruce's hips jerked beneath her as he came, and Barbara sat still on top of him and waited patiently until she was sure he was done. She was in no hurry to move off of him even then. She wouldn't be able to go straight into a second ride; she had enough lust for it, but unfortunately the stamina wasn't there.

Maybe later though, after she'd taken a nap. She was sure Bruce would be perfectly happy to get right back underneath her once she had the energy for another ride.

Chapter 262: Licking Until Dorne (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Summary:

With Aegon having vowed not to touch them until all Seven Kingdoms are under his rule, his brides turn to each other for relief while Dorne's resistance continues. (Rhaenys/Visenya)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sibling incest, femslash, cunnilingus

Chapter Text

Aegon Targaryen was a man of his word. He had taken a vow not to touch either of his sister-brides until he had conquered the Seven Kingdoms under his rule. He hadn't expected this to be much of a sacrifice on his part, because what simple human kingdom could withstand fire and blood for long?

Six of them hadn't. Six of the seven kingdoms had been conquered within one year of him making that vow. Unfortunately Dorne had proven to be more stubborn and harder to break, and one year after Aegon's vow they yet remained independent. Aegon's vow of chastity still stood.

That meant that his sister-wives, 34 year old Visenya and 31 year old Rhaenys, both remained virgins as well. With each passing moon that Dorne remained defiant and the girls remained untouched, their sexual frustration grew. They both adored their brother and husband and would never even think of cheating on him and taking another man into bed while they waited for his vow of conquering to be completed. They remained virginal in all three orifices and would remain so until he had conquered all seven kingdoms and was ready to claim his spoils. No one but him would ever penetrate either of them in any fashion.

Still, they had needs like anyone else, and their sexual frustration was getting out of control. That was how they'd come to this arrangement, and why the two sisters found themselves in bed together now. While their beloved husband was out working hard to try and finally make Dorne submit to his rule, Rhaenys and Visenya were going to take a little time for themselves.

It was Visenya who suggested the possibility and Visenya who had decided that they would not be in violation of their marriage vows if they went through with this. They'd vowed that no one save for Aegon would ever penetrate either of them and that was going to remain true, and they also were not being unfaithful or seeking pleasures with someone outside of their marriage. They were merely taking care of each other, sister to sister and wife to wife.

Rhaenys was happy to go along with it and even happier when Visenya pulled her breeches down. They'd already talked about this and made their plans ahead of time, and in preparation for what was about to happen Rhaenys had not worn any smallclothes underneath her breeches. That meant that her bare cunt was now right there out in the open and ready to be tended to by her older sister. Visenya put her hands on her thighs to spread her open, and Rhaenys squirmed as her face moved closer and she felt her older sister's breath on her skin. Oh, how long she had waited for any sort of sexual satisfaction with another!

Visenya's tongue pressed against her slit and started licking, and Rhaenys gasped in shock as well as in pleasure. Until now this had just been an idea and a thought to look forward to, but now it was real. Her older sister's tongue really was touching her, and it felt incredible. It definitely helped that Visenya licked her with all of her usual confidence too. Rhaenys knew that this was as new to her sister as it was to her but Visenya would never allow anything to intimidate her or make her doubt herself. Her tongue pressed against Rhaenys and ran up and down the length of her cunt with firm strokes that made the youngest of the three Targaryens moan and shake on the bed.

Rhaenys was stunned by the reality of how good it actually felt. She'd viewed this as an alternative, as something she had to settle for in the interim since she could not have her husband's cock until he had conquered Dorne. But now that she actually felt it she knew differently. Even after Aegon made good on his word and made Dorne surrender, as she knew he would, she would be very interested in continuing to enjoy the pleasures that her sister's tongue could bring her assuming that Visenya was still willing to provide them to her.

This thought became even more solid and the desire to hold onto the feeling and continue to experience it became that much more important once Visenya moved from licking her slit to focusing on her clitoris instead. Rhaenys had discovered the importance of that little part of her during her own explorations of her body, but the touch of her fingers across it was rendered useless as soon as she felt what Visenya's mouth could do to it. She started with little licks around it that saw her tongue brush against it momentarily, and those little touches made Rhaenys whimper and ache for more.

She was just on the verge of begging her sister to give her more when Visenya did exactly that. She seemed to understand Rhaenys' body as well as Rhaenys herself did, and she announced her complete control over her as well as her pleasure as she took her clit into her mouth and began to suck on it.

Her fingers rubbed at Rhaenys' cunt as well. She took care not to actually slide one of them inside of her; penetration was the sole right of Aegon and Aegon alone. But the rubs of her outer lips, when combined with the gentle sucking of her clit, was more than enough to give Rhaenys the relief she'd craved and quell the frustration that had mounted over the last year of torturous celibacy. The youngest Targaryen balled her hands into fists in the bed sheets and whined as she rocked and shook her way through a powerful climax that made her body tingle and shattered every expectation she'd ever had about how good her body could feel.

If the sensations that Aegon and his cock could give her were able to match and perhaps even surpass this bliss, she dearly hoped her husband would hurry up and subdue Dorne already.

Chapter 263: Sex Etiquette with Maribelle (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Maribelle appoints herself as Prince Morgan's tutor, and this includes tutoring him in the arts of sex. But when she demands that he take charge as a prince should, he's the one running the lesson. (Male Morgan/Maribelle)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: rough sex, prone bone, facial

Chapter Text

Maribelle embodied the ideal noblewoman, and she wanted to see to it that her fellow Ylisseans did the same. Morgan had seen firsthand how much time she devoted to trying to keep his Aunt Lissa on that path, to middling success given Aunt Lissa's tendency to joke around, pull pranks and just in general disregard what Maribelle considered proper etiquette for a noble, much less a princess. But after his arrival Maribelle had turned much of her attention to Morgan, seeing in him a chance to train the prince to her liking.

She had taken it upon herself to become his tutor and teach him how to behave properly as befit his station. Morgan generally tolerated the lessons but he had to say that he was glad he'd turned up for this one.

"This isn't bad," Maribelle conceded as Morgan thrust into her from behind. "You certainly have the proper equipment to please any woman lucky enough to become your princess." Yes, Maribelle's current focus was on teaching Morgan how to be a good lover. He felt like he already had a pretty decent handle on it personally, but if the beautiful blonde noblewoman wanted to get down on her hands and knees, stick that round rump in his face and invite him to fuck her, who was he to turn down a free lesson? He rested his hands on her hips and slid his dick back and forth inside of her, enjoying her tight pussy.

"You would likely be able to satisfy any woman like this," Maribelle said, and Morgan grinned.  "However, I should think that wouldn't be enough for you. You should strive for more." That wiped the smile off of his face pretty quickly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked sourly. He'd never had a woman complain about his performance before. Granted it wasn't like he had a ton of experience, but his previous lovers had seemed satisfied enough.

"You are no mere man, and the performance of a perfectly capable man or even nobleman should not be all that you are capable of," Maribelle said. "You are the son of Exalt Chrom and Queen Robin. You are a prince of Ylisse, and a prince should stand atop all men as well as his lovers. If you take your future princess like this she will in all likelihood enjoy it, but that's not enough. You need to be able to fuck her with confidence and take charge swiftly. Show her how badly you desire her, and show her that you can fuck her with the strength of a prince."

"You want me to take charge?" Morgan said. Maribelle voiced her confirmation but he barely heard it. He'd been enjoying this simple back and forth, and he'd assumed she was enjoying it too. But if she wanted to be fucked, if she wanted him to take charge, well…

Morgan reached underneath Maribelle's body, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her off of all fours so she was prone on the bed instead. Her face was pressed into the pillow so whatever she said in response to this sudden change was hard to hear, but Morgan didn't care about hearing it anyway. She'd wanted him to take charge and that's what he was going to do. He was going to fuck Maribelle as hard as he could.

The thrusts resumed but they were in a completely different league now. Where before he had been content to rock back and forth at a steady but not overly demanding pace, now his hips slammed down into her, smacking against her full ass every time he shoved his cock into her noble cunt. He'd always tried to treat Maribelle as a noble and follow the etiquette she was so concerned with but he now fucked her like she was a common camp follower. The prince made sure that his dick drove as deep inside of her as it could reach with every thrust, and he could hear her grunting and groaning into the pillow each time he hit home balls-deep inside of her.

There was very little time between them too, because Morgan took no time to sit back and enjoy anymore. Maribelle got no time whatsoever to rest or to adjust either mentally or physically to what was happening to her. His demanding thrusts came fast, they came hard and they did not stop, and all she could do was take them.

Apparently being used like this was exactly what Maribelle had been after, because he heard her go from moaning to outright screaming into the pillow and saw her start to beat her fist against the bed beside it, and seconds later he felt her already tight cunt clench around him as she came. Morgan grunted and pulled back so he could keep going, but he wasn't able to hold on too much longer after that thanks to how erotic it was to watch, hear and feel the prim and proper Maribelle reach such a powerful climax while being used so roughly.

He decided there was somewhere else he would rather cum than inside of her, and since he was still in charge he acted without a thought. He pulled out of her, rolled her over so she was on her back and straddled her so he could finish all over her face. All over was not an exaggeration here either; he came hard enough that she was dripping from her forehead down to her chin by the time he was done. She didn't look anything like a noblewoman and daughter of a duke now. She looked like a whore, and a thoroughly well-fucked whore at that.

"Good," she gasped hoarsely, in between gasps for breath as she tried to recover. "That was very good, my prince. You're ready for your future princess now."

Maybe that was true, but that was in the future. For the time being he wanted to keep fucking his sexy tutor, and with that in mind he pulled her into his lap for more.

Chapter 264: Bend Your Stress in Two (Persona 5)

Summary:

Sae is frustrated after another long day at the office. Ren knows just what she needs. (Joker/Sae)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Older woman/younger man, post canon, rough sex

Chapter Text

Sae did not think of herself as a particularly carefree woman. She had her interests like everyone else, certainly, but her dedication to her job did not have the time to actively pursue many rewarding hobbies. This remained true even after she quit her job as a prosecutor and switched to defending the innocent as an attorney instead. Sae was much happier with her position in life now that she'd let go of the win at all costs attitude she'd employed as a prosecutor and focused on upholding the truth, but her new path was no less demanding on her time.

Giving up her control and taking time to herself was tough for her even now, as it was just as important for a defense attorney to project strength as it was for a prosecutor. It might have been even more important since she was fighting against the establishment and working to overhaul the system. But fortunately she had her Joker to help her unwind and let go. She didn't need to be her normal composed self with him.

She was anything but composed and in control at the moment, and that was just the way she liked it. Ren always seemed to understand when she needed something soft and loving, and he never failed to give it to her when she did. And then there were days like today; days where she got so frustrated and worn down that what she wanted was to have him fuck all of the frustration out of her until there was nothing left for her body to feel but exhaustion and satisfaction.

Ren was every bit as capable of fucking her brains out as he was of being gentle and romantic with her, and this evening he was giving her the former. She hadn't needed to tell him what she wanted. After work she'd walked into the apartment they moved into together after he graduated high school, and he'd been able to tell exactly what she needed, whether through her facial expression, the tension in her body or some other signal that she wasn't even aware of. No words had been exchanged. He'd just taken her bag out of her arms, set it aside and told her to take her shoes and socks off and wait for him over on the couch.

Sae hadn't known what exactly he intended to do but she had obeyed anyway, trusting that he knew what he was doing and would give her something to take her mind off of work. That mission had been accomplished, because with her quite literally bent in half on the couch like this all of her concerns about the current trial evaporated. It was hard to care about the dickhead prosecutor who reminded her uncomfortably of her old self with some of the methods he employed when her younger boyfriend stood above her on the couch and hammered into her as she was folded up, her back pressing against the back of the couch while her bare feet were up near her head.

Ren didn't have her bent in this position just for show either. He was truly fucking her hard. Each thrust into her made his balls smack against her as he drove his cock deep into her cunt, and the couch creaked beneath them. It had been a housewarming gift that all of his fellow Phantom Thieves had gone in together to buy for them when they moved in together, and its durability was being tested now.

Her breasts bounced inside of her black blazer, which had not been taken off. Ren hadn't undressed her before he fucked her, and in fact her shoes and socks were the only things that had been removed. Even her black pants were still on. That was something that had surprised her when he shoved her down onto the couch and pulled her body into the position he'd wanted her, as she hadn't understood how he was going to give her what she needed and simultaneously take what he wanted if he left her pants on.

He'd answered that question by ripping a massive hole in the crotch of her pants, ruining them beyond repair. Sae had gasped in shock, but not because she was worried about the cost of replacing them. She had more work pants and they weren't even that expensive besides. It was the nature of the act that really got to her. When she felt that material rip she knew that she was in for a rare kind of fuck and an uncommon show of aggression. She'd held her breath as he shoved her underwear out of the way and lined himself up, feeling immense anticipation for the pounding she was about to receive.

Sae's younger lover had not disappointed. The thrusts were as fierce as the position and the ruined pants demanded. Sae hung upside down on the couch and stared straight up at the ceiling as Ren and his dick set about fucking every concern and every frustrating thought out of her head. She didn't moan, she didn't scream or curse and she didn't beg him to keep going. She just panted sharply and let Ren take her on this ride. She stepped out of the driver's seat for the first time all day and left things in her boyfriend's capable hands, and he took care of it as he always did.

Sae gasped when Ren began to cum inside of her without warning. They had an understanding here so he wasn't doing anything improper or unwelcome but he usually still warned her before he did it just in case she wanted it somewhere else, so it was a shock to have him giving her a creampie so suddenly. It spoke to how thoroughly he'd taken control though, and Sae liked it. She liked it so much in fact that her body trembled and her pussy squeezed his cock as she followed him over the edge.

Tomorrow morning Sae the attorney would return. But Ren had just guaranteed that her current case would be forgotten for the rest of the night.

Chapter 265: Binding Rule V: Setsuna's Surrender (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Setsuna wants to know why Kinoko has been so smug lately. Kinoko (and Izuku) oblige her. (Izuku/Setsuna Tokage)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, bondage, ball sucking, quirk sex (Blackwhip and Lizard Tail Splitter)

Chapter Text

"I want to know what's made you so confident recently," Setsuna said, deciding to bluntly seek her answers from Kinoko since observing her and trying to learn the answer that way had not worked.

"Who says I've become confident?" Kinoko asked, but the smile on her face made a mockery of her attempt to brush it off. Setsuna just looked at her with raised eyebrows, making it clear that she didn't buy it for a second. She seemed to realize that it wasn't working because she changed tactics. "Okay, say I have gained confidence. Is that such a bad thing?"

"Not necessarily," Setsuna replied with a shrug. "But I'd say you've become downright smug. I used to gently tease you to lighten the mood and relax you before a big test or a training exercise, but recently whenever I've tried it you've just given me a smug little grin, like you know something I don't. I'm worried that whatever it is that's made you so confident will eventually be taken away, and then where will you be?"

"So you're worried about me, huh?" Kinoko said. The smile was back in full force now, and Setsuna didn't know what to make of it. She just nodded. "Maybe I should just show you why I've been so happy lately, and why I haven't needed your playful teasing to calm me down."

"If it really is something that can be shown, I think that would be a good idea," Setsuna said. Now they were getting somewhere!

"Then come by my room after dinner tonight," Kinoko offered. "We'll see if you can still think about teasing me when you see what I've had to look forward to."

--

Setsuna was definitely beginning to understand why Kinoko had been so immune to teasing lately. How could any joke or comment even register when she had something like this in her life?

She'd been extremely surprised when there had been a knock on Kinoko's door and she'd admitted Izuku Midoriya, and the surprises had just kept coming. After watching them briefly it was clear what the source of her smugness was. She had a dick like Midoriya's in her life, and some very creative uses for it as well as his Blackwhip quirk.

After watching what Izuku was capable of Setsuna was invited to try it out for herself. That wasn't an offer she'd been expecting, but after what she'd seen she knew she had to try it. And with his Blackwhip and her Lizard Tail Splitter, they could get even more creative with what they did.

She hadn't split herself into too many parts, largely because she wanted to enjoy the experience of being bound by Blackwhip. She'd seen how much Kinoko had enjoyed that aspect of it, and for someone who had the ability to split her body into up to fifty separate pieces the idea of being restrained like that was incredibly naughty.

That was why she'd split into only two parts before she nodded to show Izuku that she was ready to be bound and fucked. Her head and neck had split from the rest of her body before it was wrapped up in Blackwhip, and she was free to use her mouth on his balls while he fucked her bound body. She planted kiss after kiss on his balls and used her tongue to lick at them slowly, giving him that stimulation while he helped himself to the rest of her body.

Izuku had her arms bound to the bedposts as he pressed her body face-down (or chest-down she supposed, since her face wasn't currently attached to the rest of it) against the bed and fucked her hard. His hips smacked against her ass repeatedly while he made use of her, and Setsuna could feel the strength behind every thrust. More than that she could feel the power he held over her. She was used to being able to split into pieces and use her body as she wished, and when they'd begun she'd thought she might have to play along in order to try this fantasy out.

But it hadn't taken long to discover how wrong she'd been. Obviously she'd only been bound in the first place because she wanted to be, and if she asked him to Izuku would free her in an instant. But she could not escape Blackwhip herself, not even by using her quirk. She was truly in Izuku's grasp and under his control, and there was just something about having her body possessed by another that was nearly as satisfying as the sex itself was.

That was saying something, because the sex itself was amazing. Setsuna was not a virgin and had generally found her previous encounters to be enjoyable, but Midoriya was showing her a whole new side of sex. He was fucking her, truly fucking her for the first time in her life, and she found that the balls-deep pushes of that massive cock inside of her while her hands were bound to the bedposts struck a chord within her and had her moaning more desperately than she ever had before.

Far sooner than she'd ever been brought there before, Setsuna screamed out as her climax hit. The intense wave of pleasure assaulting her body would have made her mouth moan down below if it hadn't been attached to Izuku's balls and doing its best to pay him homage, but she settled for continuing her desperate licking and kissing down there until Izuku too finished, cumming inside of her with a groan.

"I bet you understand now, don't you?" Kinoko said. Setsuna blinked. She'd nearly forgotten her classmate was there, much less that Kinoko was the reason she was here in the first place. She was right though. Setsuna definitely understood why Kinoko had been so smug lately.

She also understood that she needed more of it. Maybe they could be smug together.

Chapter 266: Spontaneous Resolution (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Momo makes a new year's resolution to be more spontaneous, and she sees a great opportunity to act on it while riding the bus with her boyfriend. (Shoto Todoroki/Momo Yaoyorozu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, public sex, blowjob at the back of a bus

Chapter Text

It was the beginning of a new year, and like so many people Momo Yaoyorozu set a resolution for herself at the start of the year. In her case she felt that one area where she could improve herself was by relying less on careful thought and strategic planning and becoming someone who was more spontaneous and impulsive. Throughout her school years at UA and continuing now that they had all graduated, she had seen what happened when her plans fell apart and she was forced to think on the fly or step outside of her comfort zone.

If she wanted to become the best pro hero she could be she needed to be able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, and she also needed to be more impulsive and willing to take risks. This was the reason she'd set her new year's resolution: to embrace her impulsive thoughts and become a more spontaneous person, both in her hero work and in her everyday life.

She wasn't taking long to try and put this resolution into practice. This morning wasn't the first time she'd sat beside her boyfriend Shoto on the bus or another method of public transportation and had the idle thought of getting up to something naughty with him. It was natural; she had those kinds of wild fantasies just like she imagined most people did. How could she not when her boyfriend was as handsome, as strong and as all-around wonderful as Shoto was? Of course she'd never considered actually acting any of those thoughts out. They had a very satisfying sex life but it had always been behind closed doors when they had plenty of privacy.

Deciding that this was the perfect time for her to get started on becoming the more spontaneous and daring person she wanted to be, Momo led Shoto to the very back of the bus, and after a few minutes she'd slid down onto her knees in front of him. He looked down at her curiously, confused as to what she was doing down there, but he understood well enough when she pulled his zipper down. It wasn't like she'd never sucked his cock before after all, even if she'd never done it when they were onboard a rather full bus.

He was obviously surprised, but as she'd been banking on he didn't ask her what she was doing or express his surprise verbally. Shoto wasn't the type to panic; he watched silently and waited to see how things developed, and he did the same now. He probably couldn't understand why she was doing this here of all places, but he didn't stop her from pulling his cock out through his fly, or from sticking her tongue out and licking all over the tip and then down the shaft to get him nice and wet.

Shoto closed his eyes briefly when she took him between her lips and started to suck, but he still didn't cry out, moan or anything like that. Momo knew lots of guys were very vocal when it came to sex and pleasure but her boyfriend had never been one of those. Quiet pants or grunts of exertion were about as demonstrative as he got; she usually had to rely on his actions or the look on his face to tell her how she was doing. It had never bothered her, and this was one instance where she was very grateful for this side of him.

There weren't any groans or moans from him that would have turned heads towards the back of the bus and given them away, but it wasn't because Momo was doing a poor job. She'd been nervous the first time she'd tried to give her boyfriend a blowjob but had done a respectable job of it because she'd studied up on techniques and had a solid idea of what she should do.

After a couple of years of dating him she had the experience and confidence to go along with that preparation she knew just what she should do. She knew what Shoto liked best, so she didn't waste time trying to slam her head down onto him and take him down her throat. He might have enjoyed that well enough, but by paying plenty of attention to the head of his cock with her mouth and throwing in a bit of light stroking with her hand along the base she tapped into what Shoto liked best about blowjobs.

And of course she stared directly up at him the entire time, letting him see her face and look into her onyx eyes while she sucked him. She'd read about the effectiveness of eye contact during a blowjob going in, and right from that first time she'd discovered how well it worked with Shoto.

Shoto's flushed cheeks and frequent licking of lips was pretty much the equivalent of another guy moaning loud enough to catch the attention of everyone else on the bus, so Momo knew how much he was enjoying himself. He wasn't allowing any nervousness to affect his enjoyment as his girlfriend unexpectedly sucked him off at the back of the bus. He just leaned back against the seat and allowed her to work.

He even joined in, reaching down beneath the seat to touch her body through her top while she sucked him. Momo moaned around his tip; she loved feeling his hands on her, and he knew it. He went quickly to her breasts, giving them the squeeze that showed he knew her body as well as she knew his. It was firm but not too firm.

Momo was glad that the bus was so loud, because no one heard Shoto's quiet but pleased sigh as he came inside of her mouth, or her slurps as she swallowed it all down. No one was any the wiser as Momo wiped her mouth off and returned to her seat, but she knew what she'd just done and how happy it had made both her and her boyfriend.

Her resolution of spontaneity was off to a great start.

Chapter 267: Ginny Goes Exploring (Harry Potter)

Summary:

After admitting to herself that she's bisexual, Ginny is ready to finally explore the fairer sex. And who better to make her first exploration with than her best friend Luna Lovegood? (Ginny/Luna)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femslash, 69

Chapter Text

It had taken some time for Ginny Weasley to discover that she was as into witches as she was wizards. Okay, that was a lie. She'd noticed it; she'd known that she looked at a nice set of boobs or a pretty face with just as much interest as she did a muscular male body. She just hadn't been ready to admit what that meant yet. She was ready now though. She was in her 20's and ready to acknowledge her bisexuality, and since she wasn't currently dating anyone she had decided to take a bit of a break from men and explore the fun that could be had with the fairer sex.

Maybe she would seek out a serious relationship in the future, but for right now she wanted something without any commitment attached or any built-in expectations of romance. That had made her choice obvious. If she wanted to explore with someone who would be happy to join her without any string attached, someone who she could trust to do this and not make a big deal about it either privately or publicly, she couldn't ask for a better partner to explore with than her best friend Luna Lovegood.

This was turning out to be truer than she would have imagined initially, because bloody hell did Luna know her way around a witch's body! Luna had led the way, put Ginny down on her back and climbed on top of her to assume the classic 69 position. The blonde continued to lead the way while introducing her best friend to the joys of all-female sex.

Luna was doing an incredible job. She was licking Ginny's pussy with a skill that the redhead had frankly never experienced before. She'd been lucky enough to mostly be with men who were concerned with making sure she had a good time, but no man had ever been able to please her with their mouth like Luna was. After running her tongue up and down Ginny's outer lips and getting her warmed up she moved on to her clit. She seemed to either instinctually know how much Ginny loved having her clit lightly sucked on, or maybe she just paid attention to how Ginny reacted and figured it out quickly.

Whatever the truth behind it was, Ginny's first time being licked by another woman was going about as well as it possibly could. She'd usually thought of oral sex as an appetizer; something to have some fun with before she got fucked. But the pleasure Luna's mouth on her clit brought her was a main event all its own, and that was before she started rubbing her with her fingers too. Ginny felt an orgasm building far faster than it ever had before, especially from oral sex. If this was what sex with another girl felt like she had definitely been missing out.

It was almost difficult for Ginny to remember that she had a job to do too. This might have been her first 69 with a girl but it was not her first 69 in general. She understood the concept, and even if Luna hadn't come right out and asked her to lick her and would probably not be angry if she failed to do so, it would just be rude not to return the favor when her friend was bringing her so much pleasure. And besides, Ginny wanted to return the favor. After feeling an attraction towards the female form for years and not acting on it, she was very curious to try these new things out.

Ginny would bet her entire year's salary with the Harpies that Luna had ample experience with other witches, so it was an uphill battle for the redhead to try and match what she was doing since she'd only ever gone down on guys before now. She mainly just operated on instinct and did what worked best for her, and that seemed to work well enough since Luna rocked her hips and wiggled her pussy against her face to express her pleasure. Ginny wasn't arrogant enough to think that she could match Luna's level of skill; she just did her best to give her all the pleasure she could.

Obviously Ginny came well before Luna did. There was no chance of this ending any other way. Luna seemed to know Ginny's body better than any other lover ever had; fuck, she might know it as well as Ginny herself did. Luna controlled her pleasure like Ginny controlled a broomstick between her legs, and it all built to a crescendo when Ginny shook her way through a massive climax. Her legs squeezed together and she gasped into Luna's pussy, blown away by the enormity of it. No orgasm from oral sex had ever even come close to this!

It was a minor miracle that Ginny could keep enough of her wits about her to finish Luna off even with the pleasure flowing through her, but she had always been a stubborn sort. Luna deserved everything that Ginny could offer her after giving her such an incredible orgasm and an amazing introduction to sex with girls, and what Ginny lacked in experience she made up for in enthusiasm. She licked, rubbed, fingered and sucked, and she even moved her face from side to side in hopes that the friction would offer something of value to Luna.

"Oh, Ginny!" Luna said, pulling her head out from between Ginny's legs as she came. "This feels good!" It was one of the only times in their many years of friendship that she'd heard Luna's voice lose its usual dreamlike tone. It filled Ginny with pride to know that her mouth and fingers were responsible for that, as well as for Luna squirting all over her face.

She couldn't wait to see what other new discoveries she could make, with Luna and perhaps with other witches eventually too. Exploring this side of herself had been years in the making for Ginny, and she wasn't going to waste any more time.

Chapter 268: Beautiful Hormones (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Xander is happy to show his ladies that they're the most beautiful women in the world to him no matter how deep into their pregnancies they get. (Xander/Buffy/Joyce)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Pregnant sex, threesomes

Chapter Text

Xander hadn't been sure how pregnancy would affect either of his ladies. It wasn't something he had any experience in so how could he know exactly how they would take to it? The only thing he knew was that he would be there for them no matter what.

"Fuck, yes!" Buffy cried as Xander took her from behind. "Keep going, just like that, just like that! Oh, it's so good! You don't even know how much I needed this!"

"I think I had some idea," he said, laughing even while continuing to give her what she needed and fuck her hard from behind. He'd thought that a decrease in his sex life was a real possibility as his women got deeper into their pregnancies, but the opposite had turned out to be true. Buffy's hormones getting out of control as the months passed only seemed to make her more insatiable. The further along she got, the more she seemed to crave his dick.

Xander was happy to give her all the fucking she needed, of course. Not too long ago she had tearfully confessed to him that she worried he wasn't going to find her attractive as she got bigger throughout her pregnancy. Xander adamantly declared that he would always find her sexy no matter how her body changed during her pregnancy, and then he'd spent the rest of that night worshipping her body and showing her just how serious he was about it. She'd seemed much more confident in her attractiveness since then and less guilty about coming to him to satisfy her ever growing urges, which Xander was of course more than happy to do.

"Don't forget me!" Joyce said, humping his hand. He turned his head back towards her and smiled.

"As if I could ever forget you," he said. "I'd never leave my beautiful girls out in the cold."

Joyce smiled back, and then she moaned as he moved his thumb towards her clit and added some rubbing to go along with the two fingers stroking her insides skillfully. With both of Xander's ladies getting pregnant at the same time there had been two women's hormones and urges to deal with. Joyce had shared some of Buffy's concerns about her physical attractiveness while also throwing in some sentimentality about her previous pregnancies that seemed to make her emotional out of nowhere. She seemed to get exhausted frequently, and the best way for him to help her was by giving her the relief that came with sexual attention. Her hormones seemed to require that attention ever more frequently as her pregnancy continued.

Generally he would try to take his time with both girls so they could each have their time as the center of attention, but with both their hormones making them come to him so often these days he'd had to get better at multitasking. He'd satisfied both of his women at the same time to not just know the best positions to use with their changing bodies but how to please them both simultaneously. Taking Buffy on her back would not have been comfortable for her, but having her on all fours allowed him to give her the steady thrusts she needed without putting any undue stress on her.

And he'd dealt with Joyce at the same time enough by now that he could take her where she needed to go even as he made love to Buffy. He could wiggle his fingers around inside of her and stroke her just the way she liked without needing to concentrate fully on her, because he knew her body better than anyone else ever had by now. He knew both of his lovers by heart. He knew what they needed to hear as well as what they needed from him physically, and he took great pride in being able to provide it all.

"Cum for me," he said, raising his voice to be heard above the moans of both girls as well as the sounds of sex. "Cum for me, my beautiful girls."

Their moans got even louder at his encouragement, which was no surprise to him. He'd reminded them both often that they were the most beautiful women in the world to him and would always remain so regardless of how large they might get during pregnancy. He had a feeling that the words would not mean as much to them if they hadn't been able to tell that he spoke them with complete sincerity. They were the most beautiful girls in the world to him, and nothing made him happier than proving it to them both.

All three of them came nearly at the same time. Buffy's orgasm hit first, which didn't come as a shock since she was the one getting fucked. Right when she screamed with pleasure and let herself down onto her elbows to enjoy the wave of bliss, Joyce's hand grabbed Xander's wrist to make sure his fingers went nowhere as she came. He wouldn't have gone anywhere, of course. Those fingers weren't going to stop until he'd taken care of her.

There was also himself to take care of too, and now that he'd completed his first priority and satisfied his lovers he allowed some focus on himself. It didn't take long to get the rest of the way there. After just a half dozen or so additional thrusts he came inside of Buffy, whose climax was still recent enough that she was still moaning softly.

Taking care of the most beautiful girls in the world had major benefits for Xander, as did the raging hormones of pregnancy.

Chapter 269: Fun with Five Hermiones (Harry Potter)

Summary:

What's better than dating Hermione? How about using a time-turner to fuck five versions of her simultaneously? (Harry/Hermionex5)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Orgy, selfcest (kind of?)

Chapter Text

There were many potential uses of a time-turner. They could be used for incredibly useful things, such as saving Sirius Black from having his soul sucked out by Dementors. They could be used for frivolous things, like Hermione enrolling in more classes than were actually possible. How McGonagall and Dumbledore had let Hermione get away with that, Harry had no idea.

But as far as Harry was concerned, no potential way to use a time-turner could match the one he was putting into practice now.

"That's it," he groaned. "Get that tongue working, Hermione. Keep licking."

Hermione was doing a great job of licking his balls, Harry had to say. That wasn't exactly a shock for him since she had shown not just the willingness but the aptitude to lick and suck on his balls in the past, but there was an added level of difficulty this time since he was in the middle of shagging another witch while she did so. Hermione wasn't deterred though; not by the tight space she had to work with, or all the moving around her tongue had to do to keep up with his balls. She wasn't even affected by the fact that each thrust brought about moans of pleasure identical to the ones she would make when it was her on her hands and knees getting fucked like this.

Harry's best friend turned girlfriend was as kinky as he was; if anything she might be even kinkier. That brain had dreamt up so many new and exciting things for them to do together, and Harry was always happy to follow her wherever her perverted mind took them. But he had an active imagination of his own, and her horniness inspired him. This one had actually been his idea. As soon as he'd gotten access to a time-turner, the possibility of gathering several Hermione Grangers into one place for his own personal orgy had demanded Harry's attention.  

Hermione hadn't scolded him when he brought the idea to her. She'd given him a grin and promised to get straight to work on devising a method for them to be able to do this without the various versions of herself seeing each other leading to serious and dire consequences. Hermione being Hermione, she'd succeeded.

Harry didn't need to worry about anything dire happening because he had gathered no less than five versions of Hermione in his bedroom, each of them as naked as the last. Instead he could just enjoy being with all of them. He shagged the Hermione down on all fours, thrusting his hips and screwing her hard enough to make her arse cheeks shake from the impact. Of course there was the Hermione who had gotten down on her side and craned her head to wedge it into the gap between his legs so she could lick his balls whenever she had the opportunity.  

Then there was the Hermione who was sitting on the bed and snuggling into Harry's left side, kissing his neck and shoulders while he groped her tits with one hand. A fourth Hermione did the same on his right side, kissing his cheek and massaging his back while he used his other hand to feel her up.  

The fifth Hermione sat in a chair right next to the bed, and Harry could hear the hum of a vibrator as she pleasured herself while watching him at play with the other four versions of herself. It was an erotic sound, as was the way she moaned. But there were plenty of erotic sounds to go around, between the smacking of his hips against the arse of the Hermione he was fucking and the moans she let out, the lewd slurping on his balls, or the kisses from the Hermiones snuggling him. It was a buffet of pleasure for Harry, surrounded by five versions of his girlfriend, each of them as aroused and willing to play as the others.

He focused on giving the Hermione in front of him a strong hands-free shag, and it worked well enough that he heard her scream when her climax took her. For someone who had so often scolded he and Ron at Hogwarts when they used some salty language, Hermione had no problem letting the expletives fly when she got off.

Harry grinned and pulled the Hermione onto his left into a kiss, and she moaned into his mouth and quickly parted her lips wider to let his tongue in. He took his hand off of the other Hermione's breast so he could put it between her legs and start fingering her instead, and she immediately grabbed onto his wrist with both hands and moaned. Unlike the Hermione on his other side, there was nothing to muffle her excited moans.

Normally Harry enjoyed putting his staying power to the test lasting as long as possible before he came. He had no problem getting hard multiple times in close succession, but he liked to try and give Hermione as many orgasms as he could first. But he didn't operate that way this time. There were still four other Hermiones waiting for a turn with his dick, so giving in to the call to cum when it built up seemed like the right thing to do. When he felt the pressure demand to be let out, he didn't fight back. He let the orgasm hit, enjoyed the immense pleasure of cumming inside of Hermione and listened to her screaming and dirty talk pick back up when she realized what he was doing.

The lone wizard disentangled himself from the four beautiful women once his orgasm finished, much to their dismay. He got up off of the bed so he could pounce on the Hermione masturbating in the chair, who tossed the vibrator aside happily as he pulled her out of the chair, into the air and onto his cock.

"You can come and join us, you sluts," he said. Immediately he heard the bed creaking as all four Hermiones hurried over to join them. One of them immediately got on her knees, and he felt her lips go straight to his balls. The fun with five Hermiones was just beginning.

Chapter 270: Pass the Control (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

A tale of Ochako, Deku and fun with sex toys during a shopping trip. (Izuku/Ochako)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, vibrators, teasing

Chapter Text

It was a strange experience for Ochako, trying to swallow a bite of food while the vibrators inside of her buzzed away. If she'd been in the privacy of her bedroom while the vibrators worked she would have had no problem moaning and expressing her pleasure, but she did not have that freedom right now. She did not need the kind of attention that would come if she was caught with one vibrator in her pussy and a second in her ass in the middle of a shopping mall.

 She had only herself to blame for the predicament she now found herself in. This had all been her idea. She was the one who had put those vibrators in before she left, and she was the one who had handed her boyfriend the remote to control them and told him to do his worst to her while they shopped. Ochako had thought it would be a fun way to tease herself and have some stealthy public fun with her boyfriend, but she hadn't understood just how difficult he was going to make it on her.

"Feeling okay, Ochako?" Izuku asked, smiling at her. She'd thought he might ease up a bit when they took a break from shopping and sat down to eat their lunch, but there had been no such luck. Deku had followed her encouragement perhaps too well, and she was struggling not to moan.

She wanted to respond to him but she feared what would happen if she opened her mouth. The possibility of a moan coming out was too great, so she avoided both speaking and attempting to eat. Forget talking to her boyfriend or eating her lunch; Ochako was just trying to make it through the rest of her shopping trip without letting the whole mall know just how dirty a girl she was.

"You don't look well," Deku said after enough time passed with no response. "Why don't you go to the restroom and clear your head?"

That sounded like a great idea to Ochako. Still not trusting herself to speak without moaning, she just bit her lip and nodded at him before getting up and hurrying off to the bathroom. The vibrators continued to buzz inside of her the whole way, so Deku couldn't be that concerned about how she was doing.

--

Ochako felt like she really should have been able to guess that Deku wasn't done playing with her just because he'd encouraged her to escape to the bathroom. She should have realized that he was going to follow close behind her and offer to help her relieve the pressure that had built inside of her now that they finally had something resembling privacy.

Maybe she had actually expected it all along; maybe she'd even counted on it. Her head felt too foggy thanks to the pleasure she'd felt all day and the effort she'd expended to conceal said pleasure for her to really be capable of complex thought at this point. But when Deku unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, her body knew what to do. She sat on the toilet and opened her mouth to let his dick slide in.

Deku could have put his hands on her head and fucked her face. It was one of their favorite things to do, but this time his hips remained still and he left it to her to do the work and suck his cock. That was a job that Ochako was ready and willing to handle. She'd given Deku enough blowjobs since they'd gotten together that she had no trouble taking care of his massive dick. She knew what he liked and was able to give it to him. Ochako showed off her ability to swallow his length, and when she got further down she hummed around his cock. It was a bit of a risk to make that much noise in here; who knew if someone else might come in to use the restroom and hear her slurping and humming on her boyfriend's dick?

Ochako was past the point of caring now though. She'd been teased all day and needed to let go too bad to worry about being heard, so she hummed away and stared up at Deku, knowing that he could see, feel and hear her need.

He helped her. Her blowjob felt amazing for him, and he rewarded her by pulling out the remote and turning both vibrators onto full blast. She moaned even louder around his cock, which was now the only thing preventing her from screaming her pleasure for the world, or at least the entire mall, to hear. The pleasure of the sudden increase in intensity from the vibrators in her pussy and ass made Ochako climax in an instant, and having it shoot through her without warning like that made the orgasm that much more intense. Her body shuddered on the toilet as the orgasm took her and made her feel like all of the teasing she'd endured all day had been worth it since it brought her here.

Deku's move to full blast had been calculated, because he came right along with her. His cum rushed into her mouth, and Ochako greedily swallowed it all down while her climax raged on. He patted her head and groaned quietly, showing more restraint with his pleasure than she would have been able to had her mouth not been stuffed full of cock.

It ended as suddenly as it started. Their orgasms stopped and Deku turned the vibrators off, and by the time he pulled his cock out of her mouth she was just panting, her body and her brain both trying to recover from what they'd just experienced.

"So," Deku whispered as he cleaned himself up. "Back to shopping, or back to lunch?"

"Lunch," Ochako rasped, clearing her throat. She'd worked up a tremendous appetite, and it would be nice to be able to swallow some food without having to worry about moaning for everyone to hear.

Chapter 271: Mary Jane's Super Hookup (Marvel x DC Crossover)

Summary:

Mary Jane Watson has a thing for superheroes thanks to her ex-boyfriend, and while in Metropolis she makes her move on the most super of them all. (Superman/MJ Watson)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cowgirl sex, creampie

Inspired by a picture by Reinbach.

Chapter Text

Mary Jane Watson had a thing for superheroes.

Maybe she hadn't realized that when she'd been with Peter, or maybe it was being with Peter that created that interest in the first place. Either way, normal guys just wouldn't cut it for her after that. She'd tried to go back, after things ended with Peter and he moved on with some cat burglar who seemed to like skintight leather, but it hadn't worked. She was ruined for regular guys; she needed someone super in her bed.

That desire had led her here. Well, not literally. It was a modeling job that had brought her to the city of Metropolis. But when she'd run into Superman, famed protector of Metropolis, she'd pounced on her chance. She'd thought he might be a bit too wholesome to hook up with someone he'd only just met, and she'd also heard the rumors about him and that pretty reporter Lois Lane who he always seemed to save. But she hadn’t let either of those things stop her from making her move. Who knew if she'd ever get another chance like this one? Normal guys couldn't cut it anymore, and Superman seemed about as strong as they came. If his dick was even half as impressive as the rest of him she knew it would be more than worth the effort to seduce him.

It really hadn't taken much effort at all to seduce him, as it turned out. She'd turned on the charm and started flirting with him a bit, and he'd been very receptive to it. He was not too wholesome to follow her back to her hotel room and wait on her bed while she took off the designer dress she'd worn to the modeling shoot, removed her bra and thong and put on the sexiest piece of lingerie she owned. It was a white babydoll nightie, completely see-through, and it stopped just above her ass. The moment she stepped out of the bathroom he could see every inch of her body, from her large breasts that bounced as she strutted towards him to her smooth pussy, shaved and wet with her arousal at the thought of taking a ride on Superman's super dick.

MJ had brought Superman back to her hotel room with high hopes as to the size of his dick, and he had not disappointed her in the least. She'd gasped when she got the pants of his costume down below his waist and his dick popped out to greet her, amazed by the length and thickness of it. He was fucking massive! She felt almost like she had when she was a virgin and worried if the dick would fit inside of her, only he had to be about double the size of her first lover.

It was a truly super cock, and the virgin MJ might have struggled with it or been intimidated by it. But MJ was an experienced woman now, and he wasn't even the first superhero she'd had in her bed. She licked her lips and prepared to take her first superpowered dick in far too long.

--

"Fucking shit!" MJ gasped as she willed her body to keep moving. It was important to her that she keep bouncing up and down on Superman's cock long enough for one more orgasm for both of them.

There had been plenty already. She could feel his cum inside of her, not to mention the stickiness of their shared fluids all over them both. It stuck to her inner thighs beneath the nightie and it had gotten on his lap and abs too, orgasm after orgasm building up and making a huge mess.

Superman wasn't bothered by it though. He wasn't bothered by any of it. He grunted with pleasure every time she made him cum, and he wasn't shy about letting her know he was enjoying it, but not once had he appeared the least bit strained. He appeared perfectly relaxed; his hands were behind his head as they had been from early on. She'd told him to sit back and let her do the work, and that's what he'd done. He just smiled and let her fuck herself through orgasm after orgasm on his cock, always hard and always ready for more.

MJ's body was sore and exhausted in ways that it had never been in her life. Her thighs ached as she kept her hands planted near his knees behind her while she continued to bounce on his dick, and she was struggling even to get a good breath at this point with how hard she'd been working from the moment she'd straddled him. She knew that she would not be able to keep going after this, and she was putting all the energy she had left into each drop that saw her round ass cheeks smack down against his hard body.

He probably could have gone all day though. Admittedly she'd done all the work since she'd pushed him down onto his back and he'd let her, but she felt certain that if she asked him to he would roll her over onto her back after this and thrust into her until the sun went down and came back up to shine its light upon them through her window as it did now.

There was no way she could handle that though. Her body was begging for a break as it was, but she forced her hips to keep bouncing until she wrung out that one last climax.

It came, she came; they both came. MJ's mouth hung open and her tongue lolled out; she was too drained to even scream as her pussy clenched around his cock one final time. She was vaguely aware of his cum filling her once more, and some of it getting added to the sticky mess they'd made, but her eyes were already closing and her body was pitching forward as blackness took her.

She'd gotten the super fuck she'd needed for months, and it took its toll on her. It was a toll MJ would gladly pay every time.

Chapter 272: Ventress In Love (Star Wars)

Summary:

Ventress has gone from hating Obi-Wan Kenobi to loving him. She wants to be as close to him as possible, and she will get her wish. (Obi-Wan/Ventress)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Enemies to lovers, lovemaking, creampie, impregnation

Chapter Text

It was strange how one's allegiances and feelings shifted over time.

At first Ventress had been cared for by a Jedi Knight, and after he'd died she had eventually been taken under the guidance of Count Dooku and the dark side of the Force. Many times had she met Obi-Wan Kenobi as well as Anakin Skywalker in battle. So many times she had swung her lightsaber at Kenobi without hesitation and with every intention of striking him down.

She had never succeeded, and while once her inability to defeat and kill Kenobi had angered her now she felt very fortunate indeed to have failed. If her lightsaber had struck true even once and Obi-Wan Kenobi had fallen, she wouldn't be where she was right now. She would not have one arm hanging over the side of the bed to support her as she lay on her back along its edge. Her legs would not be spread and bent at the knees to allow her lover easy access, and he would not be standing at the foot of the bed and thrusting into her.

Obi-Wan was settled between her legs, his body standing completely straight while he supported himself by planting his palms on the bed on either side of her waist. He stood up on the tips of his toes and thrust into her, moving rather slowly in comparison to how he would often ravage her when they were in the mood for something faster and rougher.

This was perfect right now though. There were times when Ventress liked an all-out fuck with Obi-Wan. In those times the energy in the room almost returned to how it had been when they were mortal enemies continuing the battle between light and darkness. Her heart would race the same way even if they traded lightsaber swings and Force attacks for rough thrusts, scratches, spanks and love bites. Ventress loved those wild and aggressive fucks with her former enemy.

But she also loved this. She loved when Obi-Wan was gentle with her. She loved having him take his time and worship her body, as he had when he threw her legs over his shoulders and gave her a long, slow, glorious licking to bring her immense pleasure before he even got his cock out. After a licking like that, this was the only pace that felt appropriate to her. Obi-Wan was her former enemy, but at some point during the war a passionate hatred had somehow morphed into a love that was its equal in intensity.

There was a time that striking down Obi-Wan Kenobi would have brought her great joy, but now there was nothing in the galaxy that brought her as much joy as feeling him slowly but steadily flex his hips and slide his cock back and forth inside of her pussy. Ventress stared up into his eyes, loving the pleasure that she saw there. It was a mirror of the pleasure that had to be written all over her face, because this was bliss.

"Yes, Obi-Wan," she whispered, biting her lip as she watched him. "Yes, lover! Keep going! Keep going! I'm all yours!"

She meant it. They might be working hard to keep their love secret from the rest of the galaxy, but once they were locked together like this, the entire galaxy was reduced to just the two of them in her mind. Nothing else mattered but that her former bitter enemy turned secret lover continue to move back and forth and show her his love.

He didn't speed up his thrusts in response to her encouragement, but he did pick his right hand up off of the bed and bring it to her clit. She gasped as his thumb gently pressed down and rubbed her, giving her the perfect amount of pressure to go along with the deep strokes of his cock. It spoke to an intimate knowledge of her body gained by the many times they'd shut the rest of the galaxy off and grabbed this time to be themselves and share in the unexpected feelings that had become so treasured by them both.

Ventress groaned and closed her feet together around Obi-Wan's muscular butt, holding him as close to her as she possibly could while she enjoyed making love with him. She heard his quiet grunts of concentration, and they'd been joined as one like this often enough for her to recognize that she wouldn't be able to enjoy this encounter for much longer. She didn't lament that fact; she welcomed it.

It didn't hurt that her own end was right there as well. It looked to her as if they would finish together this time, which was something she always loved sharing with him. Just a little bit more!

Obi-Wan made to pull his hips back, but she squeezed him tight with her legs. "Stay," she sighed.

He looked concerned. "But I'm close," he cautioned, as if she didn't know that. That was the point.

"Good," she said. "Inside. Do it inside."

"You're sure?" he asked her seriously, looking into her eyes.

"I'm sure," she said, meeting his gaze levelly. She wanted this. She wanted to share this with him no matter the consequences.

Obi-Wan nodded, accepting her decision, and he relaxed and continued to make love to her. It all happened very quickly from there. Ventress let out a deep, happy sigh as her lover's thrusts and his attention to her clit brought her to the kind of bliss that only he had ever been able to give her, and she grew even happier when he broke as well within a second of her climax kicking in. They usually took precautions or had him finish elsewhere, but feeling his semen rush into her, filling her as nature intended, felt right. It felt perfect.

Ventress would never regret her decision, not even when she learned that their lovemaking had achieved its natural purpose and she was carrying the child of her enemy turned lover.

Chapter 273: Ginny Goes Exploring II: The Anniversary (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Ginny's explorations continue when Luna recommends her as a 'gift' for Daphne and Tracey on their anniversary. (Ginny/Daphne/Tracey)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femslash, threesome

Chapter Text

"That's it, Weasley," Daphne Greengrass sighed, pulling her sweet lips off of Ginny's just long enough to praise her and give her encouragement. Praise and encouragement had been a regular thing for Ginny all night, and she loved being praised by a beautiful woman more than she'd realized. "Rub me right there; just like that! You're doing so well."

The positive encouragement from the beautiful blonde made Ginny want to do her very best to please her, and she used everything she'd learned about the Greengrass heiress' body and her tastes throughout the night to give her precisely what she wanted. Two fingers moved rhythmically in and out of Daphne's pussy, stroking her g-spot with a consistent motion. The rest of her hand rubbed her labia and massaged her clit, and between both of those elements she had Daphne moaning loudly before the blonde put her hands on Ginny's pale cheeks and gave her another deep, passionate kiss.

You would be forgiven if you mistook this kiss for one shared between two women deeply in love, but the truth was that Ginny was merely a visitor in this bed. Daphne was in love with a witch, but her lips were not in a position for the blonde to kiss. The mouth of Tracey Davis was down lower, kissing along the freckles on Ginny's inner thigh. She moved closer and slowly kissed and licked her labia, but she didn't go all out and give her the kind of oral attention Ginny knew she was fully capable of. There was a reason behind this, of course.

"As soon as you make my lover cum, my mouth is all yours," Tracey promised, resting her chin on Ginny's leg and smiling up at her. She stuck her tongue out and licked her lips suggestively.

Ginny nearly switched techniques to try and make Daphne cum as fast as possible, and as little as a month ago she might have made that mistake. But she'd learned some things about sex in her handful of encounters with Luna, and Daphne and Tracey had been more than happy to guide her when it came to the rest. They'd actually relished the opportunity to guide her and teach her. Ginny wasn't privy to the conversation, but the two longtime lesbian lovers had apparently let their friend Luna know they were looking for a woman to join them in bed for their anniversary as a special gift to each other. They hadn't wanted someone who had years of experience with the fairer sex like they did. They wanted a woman that they could lead and teach, and Luna had been more than happy to recommend Ginny to them.

As for Ginny, she'd been a bit nervous about it, but also curious. Luna was a natural person to first explore this side of her sexuality with given how close they were. It was easy to feel comfortable around her longtime friend, but she didn't know Daphne or Tracey nearly as well. She'd been interested enough in playing with other girls to readily agree when Luna made the suggestion, but there had definitely been butterflies in her stomach when she apparated to the couple's doorstep.

Daphne and Tracey had seen her anxiety, and they'd spent all night reassuring her, teaching her and lavishing her with attention. They'd taught her how to please them and now Daphne was giving her the chance to show what she'd learned. She knew what Daphne liked, and it was up to her to use that knowledge and trust in it. She couldn't panic or try to come up with some secret trick that would make her cum in an instant like magic. She had to trust what she knew and keep a consistent motion going. That was the key to pleasing Daphne, so that's what she did. She kept fingering her and rubbing her with her hand, listening to Daphne's moans get louder as she did so. Daphne's hands grabbed her wrist and clamped down, and she groaned as the fingering got her off.

"You look beautiful when you cum," Ginny said without thinking. Her cheeks blushed when she realized what she'd said, but Daphne laughed with delight.

"And you're adorable, Weasley," Daphne said. "You've done so well. Now enjoy your reward for doing such a wonderful job."

Tracey got to work, making good on her promise and jumping from teasing Ginny to truly eating her out now that she'd successfully fingered her girlfriend. Ginny moaned as Tracey went down on her properly, taking a few licks along her labia before expertly working her way to her clit.

"Merlin!" Ginny groaned once Tracey's tongue started brushing from side to side across her clit, sweeping left to right and bringing her immense pleasure with each pass.

"You’re so adorable," Daphne gushed. "We owe Luna for recommending you to us, because you have been everything we hoped for and more."

Ginny moaned loudly as Tracey's clit licking was joined by a finger slipping into her pussy, and she whimpered when a second finger came in as well. Tracey's fingers curled inside of her, stroking her and showing her easy mastery of her body while her tongue licked across her clit. Ginny's moans were silenced when Daphne pulled her into another kiss, and the redhead just kissed her back with as much passion as she could muster.

For as long as Tracey had teased her with the promise of pleasure while she fingered her girlfriend, she got her off with stunning speed and efficiency now that she was actively working to do so. Her tongue and her fingers felt far too good for Ginny to resist, and she closed her eyes and gasped into Daphne's mouth as the talented Slytherin between her legs brought her to an incredible peak.

Ginny might be here as an anniversary gift for the couple, but she felt like the lessons as well as the pleasure they'd given her was quite a gift too.

Chapter 274: Thrice Wedded, Finally Bedded (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Few believe that Margaery is still a maiden after three husbands, but it's true. Now that she's betrothed to a fourth husband and king, she decides she's waited quite long enough. (Aegon/Margaery)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Loss of virginity, breeding

Chapter Text

Margaery had been waiting a long time for this. She'd been waiting for a husband and king to share her bed with. It had taken four husbands and four kings, but finally here she was, naked as her nameday and with a king who would actually be ready, willing and able to take her maidenhead. Technically Aegon wasn't her husband or the king yet, but those were simple formalities as far as she was concerned. They were betrothed, and this Targaryen prince would become the king soon as the might of House Tyrell backed his claim and helped him take King's Landing from the Lannisters. She decided she had waited quite long enough, and that was why she shook Aegon's shoulder to wake him now.

He blinked his eyes open, looking groggy, but he snapped to attention quickly once he saw that she was naked. She grinned when she saw the obvious lust in his eyes as he stared at her body. She would clearly not have the same problem here that she'd had with her first husband. Her second husband might have seen her beauty if he had ever gotten this far with her, but if the tales of him were to be believed he may have been more interested in marring that beauty than in appreciating it. And her third husband, while sweet and kind, had been killed before he was old enough to share her bed.

But not Aegon. The fourth man she'd been betrothed to could give her what the thrice-widowed queen had forever been missing.

"Hello, my king," she said, lowering her voice to put it at its most sultry and seductive. "I know we might be expected to wait until we are wed, but I find that I need you too much to wait any longer. Will you take me into your bed now, and claim my maidenhead at last?"

A different man might have told her to wait, but she'd judged correctly when she assumed that Aegon would not be bound by those expectations. The lust in his purple eyes was answer enough even before he took her hand and pulled her into bed.

--

Aegon looked surprised when his cock found her maidenhead. Margaery just smiled knowingly. Obviously he hadn't believed she was still a maiden, as most people didn't. That was one of the reasons she'd decided to do this. Not many people believed it at this point, and it wasn't important anyway with the power her family wielded. It probably would have raised more eyebrows if she had lost her maidenhead on her wedding night, honestly.

Her future husband didn't let his surprise stop him. He pushed deeper, tearing her maidenhead so he could make her his fully. Margaery winced, feeling slight discomfort, but it really wasn't too bad. What pain there was became easier to ignore when Aegon started thrusting back and forth inside of her, giving her something else to think about. Aegon didn't seem interested in taking it slow with her, and that was fine with Margaery. She'd waited long enough to be with a man, and her body was ready for this.

He thrust away, quickly building a steady pace of pushing his cock deep into her and pulling it back. It became easier for her to take with each successive thrust, and she sighed quietly as she got used to the feeling of a cock moving back and forth inside of her for the first time. She put her arms around his back and crossed her legs above his arse, moaning against the side of his neck while he rutted her.

Aegon was enjoying himself a great deal as well. Whether the Targaryen prince had taken others into his bed before now, she knew not. But he was grunting and groaning with each thrust as if feeling her cunt around his cock was the most exquisite pleasure he'd ever known, and why shouldn't it be? She was to be his queen. It was what she'd prepared her whole life for, and at last she was with her king and husband. Three husbands she'd known, but only the fourth would ever know the pleasures of her body.

"I'm going to shoot my seed in you," Aegon hissed, squeezing her breasts with both hands. "You're already going to have a babe in your belly before we say our vows."

"Yes!" Margaery gasped. The thought thrilled her nearly as much as the pleasure of his cock being pushed in to the hilt inside of her over and over again. It was her destiny to bear him many princes and princesses to guarantee the future of the Targaryen dynasty, and the sooner they got started on that the better. "Do it, my king! Give me your seed! Do it, do it, do it!"

Aegon gave her what she chanted for. With a roar that made him sound more beast than man, he pushed his cock as deep as it would go inside of her and began to fill her with the promised seed. Margaery moaned, clung to him tighter and closed her eyes. She'd waited a long time for this, and now it was happening. The man who was to be her husband and her king had claimed her maidenhead, fucked her and now he was making his first attempt at putting a Targaryen prince or princess inside of her.

The possibility alone was enough to make her moan in ecstasy, as if the physical pleasure wouldn't have been enough. This wasn't her first climax, but it was her most important one because of who was giving it to her. And there would be much more of this pleasure to look forward to. There would be many more attempts to put a babe in her before they knew she was with child, and after that it wouldn't be long before they got to work on creating their second child.  

It had taken years for her to get here, but Margaery's waiting was over.

Chapter 275: Baby Please (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Upon being reminded that their daughter is not a baby anymore, Natasha decides she’s ready to try for another child with her husband. It’s a good thing the process is always so fun. (Harry/Natasha)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Married life, rough sex, impregnation, fluff and smut

Chapter Text

Natasha watched her daughter Lily run around the house, giggling with delight as the family dog followed her everywhere she went. Those who’d known her husband’s mother before she died tragically young said that Natasha’s daughter was the spitting image of the grandmother who she was named after. Natasha definitely saw it in the pictures Harry had of her, but to her the girl was a perfect combination of herself and Harry. She had Natasha’s long red hair and eyes the same shade of green as Harry’s, but her smile was more carefree and innocent than either of her parents could manage. It was easy to understand; both she and Harry had lived childhoods that aged them before their time. Neither of them had ever had much to smile about growing up.

Lily was different though. She had led a happy first few years of life, surrounded by parents who loved her, provided for her and protected her. Natasha and Harry were determined to give their daughter the childhood neither of them had gotten to enjoy, and she honestly felt like they’d done a great job of it so far.

“Momma! Look at Padfoot dance, momma!” Lily held the rope that the dog loved to play tug of war with, and Padfoot kept trying to stand up on his hind legs to snatch it from her while he gave chase around the house.

“I see him,” Natasha said, smiling. There was a bit of wistfulness in the smile. Lily had struggled to properly pronounce Padfoot for the longest time, giving them the adorable ‘Pafool’ every time she called the family dog. It was yet another reminder that her baby wasn’t a baby anymore.

Natasha had never expected to have children, for obvious reasons, and she’d considered Lily a gift to treasure always. The thought of having another child had never really occurred to her, but suddenly she wanted nothing more than to give Lily a baby brother or sister who would give them brand new mispronunciations to tease he or she about when they were old enough to feel embarrassed about them.

It was time to seduce her husband and convince him to try for another baby.

--

As it turned out, very little in the way of seduction had really been necessary. Pretty much all she’d needed to do was step out of the shower and into their bedroom without bothering to wrap a towel around her body, and Harry had been ready to go. No amount of fatigue from work was going to stop him tonight.

Lily was fast asleep, and they had up a handy charm to keep sound from escaping their room as well as another to alert them if their daughter woke. That meant that they were free to be as loud and as rough as they wanted to be, and as usual they both wanted quite a bit of both. Harry had her on her side, and one of her legs was high in the air as he fucked her. With every huge thrust she heard the headboard of the bed slam against the wall, and that rhythmic sound made her very grateful that there were cushioning charms protecting the wall.

Natasha loved feeling that big dick hitting deep inside of her as much as she always did, but even as she enjoyed the pleasure of being fucked by her husband she never forgot that she had more than just mind-blowing ecstasy as her goal tonight. She had an even higher purpose than that. She hadn’t actually brought it up with Harry yet; he’d been too quick to pounce on her and throw her down on the bed when she walked into the room naked, and she’d seen no reason to stop him. It felt like she needed to be honest about what she hoped for though. This was a decision for them both to make.

“Harry, will you finish inside of me?” she asked. “Will you try to knock me up?” She heard a quick exhale from him, though the thrusts blessedly did not stop.

“You want to have another baby?” he asked, squeezing her breast while he kept hammering into her.

“I do,” she said simply. She would go into greater detail if necessary, but she hoped he would be on the same page. He loved Lily more than life itself, and she could already imagine him playing with both of their children, carrying one under each arm as he ran around the house.

“Okay,” he said. It was just one word, but it said all that needed to be said. He was in. They were going to try for a second child, starting right now. Natasha smiled.

In Harry’s case right now might very well mean right now, because he started fucking her even harder from that moment on. His thrusts got deeper and faster, and he rubbed her nipple just the way she liked. He even tickled her lower belly the way she loved so much, obviously wanting to make sure that she came too. Even if he had impregnation on his mind now, he still wouldn’t neglect her pleasure.

Natasha moaned as she came around her husband’s cock, and the moan was extended when she heard him groan and felt him pulse inside of her. They came at the same time, and even as Natasha embraced the deeply satisfying climaxes that only he had ever given her, it was his semen flooding her womb that stood out above all.

She was going to have a second child, and soon. And if tonight hadn’t done the trick that was no problem. Her husband could keep fucking her and slamming the headboard against the wall every night until they were sure she was pregnant.

Chapter 276: Eternal Gratitude (DC)

Summary:

Diana saves Bruce from the ocean and brings him to Themyscira to recover, and once recovered he thanks her properly. (Bruce/Diana)

(Nolan Trilogy Batman/Gadot Wonder Woman)

Chapter Text

"I've never properly thanked you for what you did for me," Bruce said, looking up at her from the bed he'd been recuperating in ever since he'd been pulled out of the ocean and brought here to Themyscira.

"Whatever do you mean?" Diana said, laughing lightly. "You have thanked me profusely many times since I brought you here." She didn't think what she'd done was worth much in the way of gratitude, particularly in the face of what he had done. He'd detonated that bomb to save many lives, and he'd done so fully prepared to give up his own life in the process. It was only because of Diana's rescue that he was here, alive and mostly recovered after his stay in Themyscira, but he's performed the real heroic deed in her opinion. Her pulling him out of the ocean and saving his life was insignificant after what he'd done.

"No," he said, shaking his head and sitting up. His voice was much stronger than it had been when he first woke in this bed, and he could move his body more normally and easily as well. "I've said the words thank you, but I've never shown you my gratitude. Now that I'm mostly recovered and my strength is back, I'd like to show you my appreciation."

"Show?" Diana cocked her head. "How are you going to do that?" She didn't understand what he meant, but she was intrigued.

"Let me show you," he said softly, extending his hand towards her. Diana looked at the hand, then up at his face and into his eyes. Those eyed had been weary and that face had been worn when he came here, but he looked relaxed and eager now.

Diana didn't know where exactly this was heading, but something deep inside of her felt right when she took that hand and interlaced her fingers through his. It was like something had just clicked into place.

--

"Oh!" Diana moaned, threading her fingers through Bruce's hair. She would have kissed him if she could have, but his lips were out of reach and kissing her neck instead. She settled for stroking his scalp and squeezing his sides with her legs.

Bruce's idea of showing her how much he appreciated her was stripping her clothes off and worshipping her body. She'd heard that term before but had never properly understood it or experienced it until now. He'd pressed his lips to every inch of her skin as it was exposed to him, and eventually had settled in between her legs and shown immense gratitude to her by licking and kissing her most sensitive spots until she'd held his hair and writhed on the bed as she came with his name on her lips.

Now he was on top of her, sliding his cock back and forth inside of her. She'd offered to use her mouth on him as well to return the favor but he had refused, saying that today was all about him giving her pleasure and showing how grateful he was and how much he appreciated her.

Diana certainly felt appreciated now, because Bruce's cock felt so wonderful inside of her. His strong body was covering hers, and yet it felt comforting rather than smothering, Despite his obvious strength he was taking her so gently. She was sure he could have given her something faster and more aggressive if he'd wanted to, but what he was doing instead was perfect. He wasn't fucking her; he was making love to her. Diana craved it; she wanted more of it.

She didn't need to worry about telling him a thing though, because he kept giving her what she wanted and showing her his appreciation through every slow rock that slid his cock back and forth inside of her. Diana could feel every inch of it move within her, and every single movement brought such bliss along with it. It was amazing how much could be achieved with so little force or movement, but she supposed that the passion and the connection had as much to do with that as the physical sensations did.

The only thing missing in her opinion was that she dearly wanted to feel his lips on hers, but thankfully she didn't even miss that for long. Either he sensed her desires or he wanted the same thing she did, because he pulled his lips away from her throat and kissed her on the lips instead. Diana kissed him back, stroking his cheeks with her fingertips as the two made passionate love in the very same bed she'd watched him recover in.

If Diana had been asked how long she remained on her back, kissing Bruce's lips and moaning as he made love to her, she would not have even been able to hazard a guess. It could have been an hour, an afternoon or an entire day as far as she knew, because time ceased to exist as the two of them shared their intimate connection. Yet even a timeless moment such as this eventually has its end, and Diana became aware of this reality when the pleasant feeling that had been building in her belly for who knew how long finally released in a wave of bliss that spread throughout the entirety of her body and her very being. Her moaning increased and she held onto Bruce tighter as the pleasure struck.

This seemed to be more than he could take, because he moaned right back, pulsed and released inside of her. At last his gratitude had reached its apex and they'd shared everything of themselves with each other. If this was how he wished to thank her, Diana hoped to earn his gratitude again soon.

Little did they know it at the time, but this act of gratitude would result in a lasting bond between the pair. In that moment of release they had conceived a child, half-human and half-Amazon, that would serve as an eternal reminder of her aid in his healing and his gratitude and appreciation for her.

Chapter 277: Sister vs. Sister (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Everyone knows how competitive Daphne and Astoria are with each other, but Harry finds a way to use that competitiveness for his own benefit. (Harry/Daphne/Astoria)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Double blowjob, ball sucking, siblings kissing

Chapter Text

Harry was rethinking everything he thought he knew about the feelings that were necessary for good sex. He'd never really put much stock in the idea of hatred being a good motivator. He felt like what people thought of as hate sex was more a game than anything else; a game where people could tap into a certain emotion as part of playing a role. But true dislike wouldn't make for good sex, or so Harry had believed until tonight. Daphne and Astoria Greengrass were doing a damned good job of proving otherwise right now though. Their anger was making for a spirited double blowjob that was honestly more intense and thus more pleasurable than any blowjob he'd ever received.

It was a bit different from the usual idea behind hate sex, as it wasn't him that they disliked. The rivalry and hostility between the sisters was well known, and Harry was using it to his advantage. All it had taken was a few well-placed words about which of them might be better at giving head, and he'd been able to steer them into competing to see who could suck him better or make him come harder.

He'd worried he might be pushing his luck when he shot for having them both do it at the same time, but their rivalry was a powerful thing. The sisters so wanted to beat each other and claim their victory that Harry was able to look down at both their beautiful faces as they knelt on their knees in front of him and used their mouths to prove their point.

Both Greengrasses were excellent cocksuckers, it had to be said, and their enthusiasm to beat the other certainly didn't hurt. Daphne was currently running her tongue all along his cockhead after getting in plenty of sloppy bobs and slurps along the length of his shaft, and Astoria was rubbing her face against his nuts and pressing her lips them as one might kiss a lover.

They'd both licked along either side of his shaft earlier, but there'd been a bit too much fighting over position and so Harry had guided them into focusing on separate tasks. It was turning out beautifully, but he felt ready for a switch after several glorious minutes like this.

"Let's have you swap places now," he said. "How can I fairly judge who's better if I can't directly compare your techniques?"

That was all the girls needed to hear. They pulled their mouths off of him and redirected, and they were so determined to win that they didn't even glare at each other this time. Astoria quickly took the head of his cock into her mouth and sealed her lips around it, and Daphne's tongue started running along his balls much like it had been doing to his tip moments earlier. Both girls were doing great, but Harry had an idea on how to compel them to push themselves even harder.

"That feels good, Astoria," he said, patting the younger sister's hair. "And don't worry; you can keep sucking just the head like that if that's what you want. There's no shame in not being able to swallow as much of my cock as your big sister can."

This seemingly innocent reassurance lit a fire under Astoria, exactly as he'd intended. She quickly abandoned the suckling of his tip and threw herself straight into sliding her lips down his cock and stuffing her mouth full of as much as she could take, which turned out to be quite a lot. In little time at all she had actually pulled off a deepthroat, which was something few girls had ever achieved given his size. Harry groaned and patted her dark hair.

"Oh, you're marvelous, Stori!" he praised. "Oh, and of course you're doing well too, Daphne," he threw in, almost as if he'd forgotten her. "Your tongue feels really good on my balls. I completely understand if you don't want to actually suck on them. Not many witches are willing to get as dirty as your little sister."

Would Daphne Greengrass had ever deigned to take his balls into her mouth if he hadn't framed it as a competition with her sister? Harry didn't know and honestly didn't care either. What he cared about was feeling those soft lips open wide so she could fit both of his balls into her mouth and suck for all she was worth. The blonde's beautiful face looked quite obscene as he stared down at her sucking on his balls, and Harry was delighted.

"That's it, girls!" Harry exclaimed as both Greengrasses used their mouths on him. He'd gotten many great blowjobs from any number of skilled and enthusiastic girls, but the blowjob competition between Daphne and Astoria had to be the best. In very little time at all he felt their combined efforts battering at his resistance and demanding release, and Harry wasn't inclined to fight it.

"Here it comes!" he groaned. He rested a hand on top of each of their heads as he broke, filling Astoria's mouth with his cum. He groaned throughout the intense orgasm, closing his eyes in the face of the pleasure. When he felt Astoria pull off of him abruptly he reopened them.

It would clearly be more appropriate to say that she had been pulled off, because Daphne was holding her by the head and aggressively kissing her. After a moment he realized that rather than being an expression of incestuous affection, this was Daphne making sure she got her fair share of the load the two of them had just earned. Even in this they were competitive. He chuckled, already imagining the various ways he could capitalize on their competitive spirit.

"That was great, but it might be tough for me to declare an ultimate winner after just one go," he said once they'd both finished swallowing his semen and looked back up at him expectantly. "Maybe we should go for a best two out of three?"

Chapter 278: Sae's Valentine's Gifts (Persona 5)

Summary:

Sae gives Ren more than just chocolates on Valentine's Day. (Ren/Sae)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, older woman/younger man, edging, blowjobs, naked apron

Chapter Text

Ren had been excited for Valentine's Day to arrive. He didn't need to worry about whether or not he would receive chocolates from any girls; not this year.

Each of the female Phantom Thieves had given him chocolates, but purely as friends and teammates. Not so with Sae. The chocolates from his sexy older girlfriend had been delivered with clear romantic intent, just as he'd expected.

Her chocolates were delicious, or at least the single big bite he'd just taken had been. He would eat the rest later, but there was something far more interesting than the chocolates to focus on right now. Honestly he was surprised that he hadn't bitten his tongue when taking that bite with how distracted he was.

"Good?" Sae asked him, smiling. Ren just nodded, unable to take his eyes off of her. "I'm glad. I just got done making them." She had delivered her chocolates to him by hand, and she'd done so while wearing a heart-shaped apron and clearly nothing else underneath it. As good as his bite of chocolate had been, Sae herself felt like the real present.

"Would you like to finish those now?" she asked. "Or would you like me to give you the other half of your present right now?" She licked her lips suggestively. "I will warn you that it will probably take the rest of the day to give it to you once we get started."

The chocolates were delicious, but they were quickly forgotten by Ren, who tossed them down onto the table and waited for Sae to give him the rest of his present.

--

If this was how Sae treated him on Valentine's Day, Ren wasn't sure how he could be expected to match or even surpass it come White Day the following month.

As soon as he'd put the chocolates down she had gotten down on her knees right there on the floor, and there she had remained for what had to be almost an hour by this point. Sae possessed the ability to get him off with her mouth in a few short minutes if she wanted to do so, but she seemed to want to do something completely different for Valentine's Day. Today she seemed intent on sucking his cock for as long as possible.

It was a slow and dutiful oral worship she gave him, starting with her tongue leisurely traveling from the tip of his cock all the way down to the base. She licked and kissed every inch of his dick several times over as she took multiple trips up and down his entire length, and only once he was thoroughly bathed in her saliva did she take the tip of his dick between her lips and begin to suck him.

This too was a slow-building act this time around. Sae drew out every bob of her head, and while he knew she could do it much faster and harder, there was something about this slow and sensual blowjob that really drove Ren wild. He stared down at his older girlfriend's beautiful face as she sucked him, and she stared back up all the while, letting him look into her brown eyes while she worshipped him with her mouth.

Sae didn't leave his balls unattended either. They often got rubbed or tickled while she was sucking him, and every once in a while she would pull her lips off of his cock to lick or suck on them as well. She was in complete control here, and she kept feeding him a steady diet of pleasure.

She hadn't let him cum yet; not once. She knew his body so well, and she'd made him cum often enough that she could recognize when his orgasm was approaching and pull back before he could get there. She had edged him several times since she'd gotten down on her knees for him, and as frustrated as the delayed release was for Ren, the way she always started building him right back up once he'd come down from the edge was enjoyable enough that he couldn't find it in him to complain. This woman was going to be the death of him, and he wouldn't trade it for anything.

He felt the urge build once again, and he made eye contact with Sae. Until now he'd kept quiet aside from the moans, but he was feeling desperate now. "Please," he whispered. It was just one whispered word, but he knew that she got the message loud and clear.

Her eyes shone, and she started bobbing her head faster and giving his balls a firmer rub in response. Ren groaned, knowing that the sudden increase in activity after what had been a deliberately slow blowjob would finish him off even quicker. After so much teasing, the end was going to come swiftly. It felt all the more powerful and intense for it.

Ren's knees shook as he came inside of his girlfriend's mouth, and he groaned deeply at the release after so much buildup and anticipation. Sae moaned around his cock and stared up at him while he came, and she rubbed the base until he finally came to a stop. She pulled back, opened her mouth to show him his semen on her tongue, and then swallowed it all in one gulp.

"That was delicious," she said, grinning at him. "I guess we both got a treat on Valentine's Day." Ren just stared at her while catching his breath and recovering from the pleasure.

"I'm going to go get dinner ready while you sit and relax," Sae declared as she got back to her feet. "After we eat your favorite, we'll both have dessert." He looked at the chocolates and then back at her right as she licked her lips. She turned and walked into the kitchen, and he caught a glimpse of her flawless ass beneath her apron.

He needed to get to work on figuring out how to repay her on White Day.

Chapter 279: Starfire Sucks (DC)

Summary:

Starfire is a terrible, unfaithful girlfriend. It's hard to care when the sex is so good. (Lobo/Starfire)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating (on Dick Grayson)

Chapter Text

Starfire was a terrible girlfriend. She had to admit that, even if only to herself. She hadn't always been a bad girlfriend. When things first started with Dick she really had tried to be a loyal, faithful and loving girlfriend. It had gone okay between them at first, or at least she was pretty sure it had. Maybe it had actually been a bad fit from the start and it had just taken her awhile to realize it.

She definitely knew that things were broken between them now, and had been for some time. If they weren't she wouldn't have made up an excuse about her work as a member of the Justice League keeping her busy in order to get out of yet another date night. Lying to him was bad enough, but that she used her status in the Justice League to do so was another form of betrayal. She should have felt guilty about lying to him like this yet again, but she felt nothing. If that wasn't a sign of just how bad their relationship had gotten she didn't know what was.

Even that wasn't the strongest proof of how far they'd fallen and how bad a girlfriend she actually was. The biggest example of this was why she'd made her excuses and skipped out on date night. She still had male company, but it wasn't her boyfriend whose pants were down around his ankles as she crouched down in front of him. It was Lobo whose cock she'd licked, suckled and smacked against her face until he got hard, and it was Lobo's balls in her mouth while she sucked away.

This was hardly the first time she'd played with Lobo's cock or sucked on his balls. Their affair had been going on for some time now, but each time she made an excuse and met up with him she got the same thrill in her belly as the first time. She lived for this feeling at this point; it injected her life with excitement that she just didn't get from anything else. How could she feel guilt over her lies and her cheating when the affair brought her greater pleasure than any relationship she'd ever had?

She didn't know what that said about her, but she was long past the point of worrying about it. The only thing she worried about these days was chasing this thrill and receiving the previously unimaginable pleasure it always brought her. And speaking of that pleasure, she had been sucking on Lobo's balls quite long enough.

Starfire's lips made a popping sound as she pulled back, and she smiled up at Lobo from her knees. "I have to get back sooner or later, so I can't keep sucking on your balls all night long. I need your dick in me."

Lobo barked out a laugh. "Of course you do," he said. "It's why you're here. You can't get enough of it."

She didn't bother contradicting him. They both knew it was true; why even bother? She just got up off of her knees, put her hands on the wall, bent over and waited for him to stick it in and give them what they both wanted.

--

This was it; this was what she kept lying and sneaking around for. This feeling of euphoria that she only got when being fucked by Lobo was too fucking good for her to even think about stopping.

The psychological thrill of cheating was obviously part of it, but that wasn't all that was responsible for this continued affair. The physical aspect of it was just as enjoyable. Lobo was a damn good fuck. He had a big dick and he knew what to do with it, giving her the kind of deep thrusts she'd previously only been able to fantasize about and maintaining a pace that no other lover had ever reached.

Even calling him a lover in her head felt wrong, because love didn't factor into this at all. She didn't love Lobo, and he didn't love her. But she did love the way that he fucked her, and the way that he spanked her ass in between thrusts. He didn't care about whether it stung, and he didn't care if his pace was too much for her to enjoy. It never was, but even if it had been that would not have stopped him. He was in this only for himself and didn't give a damn about her, but the same could be said for Starfire. They were mutually using each other for their own sexual gratification, and that selfish attitude only made it hotter for her.

Lobo didn't particularly care whether he made her cum or not, but it happened anyway. She screamed as his big cock got her off, fucking her to a climax that was predictably the biggest she'd had since the last time they'd met up. He never said it but she would bet that the same was true for him.

He did pull out before he reached the end, honoring one of the only hard rules she'd set in place for their encounters. It wasn't like he didn't find plenty of pleasure and entertainment in cumming all over her ass cheeks and the small of her back anyway, horny bastard that he was.

"Next week?" he asked after he was done and they started to clean themselves up.

"I'll check my schedule," she said. She knew that even if she had plans she would just lie her way out of them. Nothing was going to stand between her and the thrill of this illicit affair.

Chapter 280: Panther's Marathon Reunion (Persona 5)

Summary:

After he's released from custody, Ren's girlfriend Ann welcomes him back with a sex marathon in his room, too horny to care that the other Phantom Thieves are still downstairs. (Joker/Ann)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, marathon sex, unintentional voyeurism

Chapter Text

Ren had been excited to be released from incarceration and see his friends again, and of course to touch the woman that he loved again. But apparently Ann had been looking forward to it even more than he had, because he'd barely gotten through the door of Leblanc before she hurried towards him and took him by the hand. He'd hoped for a hug and maybe even a kiss upon their reunion but hadn't known how realistic either of those were with the rest of the Phantom Thieves there in the café. They all knew that Joker and Panther were dating, but they'd generally kept the PDA to a minimum.

That made it all the more surprising when Ann dragged him straight up the stairs to his attic bedroom. Joker didn't get out much more than a hello to the rest of the stunned Thieves, who said their own confused hellos and welcome backs while they watched the blonde drag their leader out of sight as quickly as he'd returned.

Ann's lips were on his as soon as they made it into his room, and Ren moaned into her mouth as she kissed him with more raw passion and urgency than she ever had before. His girlfriend had never been like this, and he wasn't complaining. He also wasn't complaining when her hands went to his zipper.

"I've missed you so much," she panted, finally pulling back and breaking their kiss while she shoved his pants down around his ankles. "I'm going to show you just how much. We're going to make up for all the time we were apart."

--

Once he got over the surprise of Ann's uncharacteristic hunger and forcefulness created by their long separation, Ren quickly got in on the act. He'd never seen his girlfriend like this, so forward and needy, and it made him want to pick her up and fuck her until neither of them could stand any longer.

He was well on his way to doing that. Her feet were above the ground and her arms and legs wrapped around him, clinging to him while he grabbed two healthy handfuls of her perfect ass cheeks to support her and bounce her on his cock. It was a fun position, but honestly rather tiring on his arms after all the time he'd spent locked up and inactive. Tightening his grip on her ass, he walked her over and pinned her body against the wall, her back and ass pressed against the Rise Kujikawa poster she'd given him back before they started dating.

Rise's recent song about 'mature love' had never made more sense to Ren than it did now, as he fucked his girlfriend against the wall and listened to her moan into his ear.

--

Fucking against the wall had been awesome, and they'd both gotten off before Ann's feet touched the ground again. If that had been the end of their reunion he would have gone back down the stairs to greet his friends with a smile on his face.

Ann hadn't left much time for that thought to settle in. She'd quickly pushed him back to sit down in the little chair in front of the desk where he made his infiltration tools (or where Kawakami made the tools for him when he pawned the work off on her so he could go throw darts with his friends, if he was being honest.) There she'd kneeled down and sucked his cock as masterfully as ever, showing how far she'd come since the earliest days of their relationship when there had been lots of trial and error, not to mention some gagging.

But before he could cum down her throat she'd led him over to the couch next to it, straddled his lap and taken his cock for a more vigorous ride than she ever had before. Her butt cheeks had never smacked against his thighs with as much force as they had today, and the determined bouncing didn't stop until they'd both cum while staring into each other's eyes.

She'd remained in his lap for a little bit while they cuddled, but rather than moving to clean up when she dismounted she pulled him into bed. She seemed a little tired after all that riding, so Ren fingered her and played with her breasts for a bit before getting into the classic missionary position and pushing his revitalized erection back into her.

"Oh, Ren!" she sighed. "I'm so glad you're back!" She put her hands on his cheeks and stared up into his eyes from her back. "Don't leave me again."

Ren knew that their lives were not wholly their own yet, and their responsibilities might occasionally pull them in different directions. But he also knew that their paths would eventually lead them back here, her underneath him and moaning his name while he thrust his cock deep inside of her, squeezed her breasts and kissed her neck.

He hoped that he would never go as long without seeing her as he just had. But if she would welcome him back with marathon sex like this upon their reunions, at least what time they did spend apart would be more tolerable. As long as he had his Panther waiting for him, Joker could endure anything society threw at him. And if he had to spend the rest of the day and night in bed with her until she knew how much he missed her, so be it.

--

"So, uh, would anybody like some curry?" Makoto said, clearing her throat. "It won't be as good as Ren's or Sojiro's, but I think I could make something halfway decent."

The other Thieves agreed, and they sat around the café awkwardly, all pointedly ignoring the pounding and moaning that had been coming from the attic for several hours now. They all existed in a strange sort of limbo where they pretended their friends were coming right back down, and until then they were making small talk.

Futaba halfheartedly joined in, but in her head she was wondering if Ren and Ann would be upset if she looked at today's footage from the bug she'd planted in Leblanc long ago and never removed.

Chapter 281: Binding Rule VI: Pony's Obsession (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Pony sees Izuku heading to Setsuna's room, and thinking they're watching anime, asks to join. Setsuna agrees, but Pony's in for a very different and interactive show. (Izuku/Setsuna, Izuku/Pony)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, bondage, horns and tails

Chapter Text

"Midoriya? Why are you sneaking into Setsuna's room this late?" Pony Tsunotori asked, cocking her head curiously. The green-haired young man froze in front of Setsuna's door and turned his head towards the short blonde foreigner. She doubted he was up to anything nefarious; that would seem totally out of character for him. But he did look guilty and nervous, and that only made her more curious.

"Oh!" he said, smiling awkwardly. "Hi, Pony! I was just coming in because Setsuna wanted to show me this new anime that started recently."

Pony's eyes lit up. "Ooh, can I join?" she said excitedly. "I love anime, and I'm always looking for new recommendations! I'd love to see what Setsuna enjoys."

"Err, well, I'm not sure if Setsuna would really like that," Izuku said, blushing for whatever reason. Why would he be embarrassed about anime? Unless it had heavy ecchi content, maybe?

The door opened from the inside and Setsuna smiled at them both. "Nonsense, Deku!" she said. "I'd be delighted if Pony joined us! The more the merrier, I say!"

"Yay!" Pony said. "Thanks, Setsuna!"

Setsuna laughed. "If you're thanking me now, you're really going to be thanking me once we're done. Now come inside, both of you. The show's about to start, and I can't wait to see it. I guess I'll need to go first though."

--

This was not what Pony had been expecting when she was let into the room.

She'd thought the three of them would sit down and watch some anime together, but Setsuna never even turned the TV on. Instead she sat Pony down in a chair near her bed, where she watched in disbelief as Midoriya and her classmate both got naked and climbed into bed together.

Pony wasn't naïve, nor was she a virgin. She knew what was coming at that point, and if she'd really wanted to she could have left before they got started. She was rooted to the spot though. She'd come in looking for a show, and even if this wasn't what she'd expected she was too curious to walk out on it.

The sex wound up being far more perverted than anything she would have expected from Midoriya. Forget about light ecchi or the kind of romantic love scenes you might see in a josei anime; this was straight up hentai! But not even the filthiest anime could come up with anything like what the two green-haired heroes in training did. Setsuna split her body into multiple parts, and Midoriya used his Blackwhip to bind every one of them. Her breasts were pressed against his face so he could lick and suck on them, her pussy was wrapped around his dick for him to fuck and her ass was readily available for him to squeeze and spank. Pony hadn't known where to look or what to focus on, so she kept switching back and forth and examining all of it.

It had been the most surreal sexual experience of Pony's life even before Midoriya had finished and Setsuna invited her to take her place. Pony had taken her up on the offer and climbed into bed without thinking about it. Normally she probably would have been too timid to hop right into bed with him like that, but after what she'd just seen and how it had made Setsuna moan and scream with pleasure something in her brain had demanded that she grab onto this opportunity that had been unexpectedly offered to her.

Obviously she couldn't replicate what Setsuna had done, with the splitting and everything, so she'd just shyly undressed and offered for Midoriya to use her body however he wanted to.

He'd wound up taking her on all fours at first, which had felt fitting for her, though the back and forth of his cock inside of her had made it hard for her to think much about the position or about Setsuna sitting, watching and commenting on the show.

"I think she's ready for you to really fuck her, Midoriya," Setsuna said a few minutes in, and Pony nodded her agreement. She'd seen what he could do with Setsuna, and as nice as the steady back and forth felt she really wanted to feel those harder thrusts.

Izuku gave it to her; he gave her more than she expected. He used Blackwhip to bind her arms behind her back, pressing her face down and ass up as he started fucking her harder. The difference in his thrusts was staggering. His hips drove forward and smacked against her ass with greater force than she'd ever felt, and that cock which was bigger than any she'd taken reached deeper inside of her than anything else ever had. It was a fuck that stole her breath, and while it wasn't something she ever would've expected from the likes of Midoriya, it was incredible. On its own she was sure that it would have given her a bigger orgasm than any she'd ever had, but that wasn't all that Deku did.

He also grabbed onto her horns, not pulling on them hard necessarily, but hard enough for her to feel his presence there and let her know he was taking her for a ride like a pony in truth. And then his right hand left her horn and grabbed onto her short, sensitive tail.

"Fuck!" she cried out, reverting to her native English as the pull of her sensitive tail set off her climax suddenly. It was even stronger than it might otherwise have been, and she muttered to herself in English as her body trembled with pleasure. She was vaguely aware of him pulling out and cumming onto her ass and her tail as well, but barely noticed it for all the pleasure shooting through her body.

"I don't know English well enough to understand most of what she just said, but I'm thinking Pony found her new obsession," Setsuna said, with complete accuracy.

Chapter 282: Earning Willow's Forgiveness (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Buffy and know just how to apologize to Willow for 'stealing' Xander from her. (Xander/Buffy/Willow/Joyce)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Foursome, pregnant sex

Chapter Text

"So that's everything," Buffy said, looking apologetically at Willow. Her mom and Xander looked similarly apologetic as all three of them sat across the table from her, like they were afraid she was going to start screaming at the trio. She felt too surprised to scream though, and if she was being honest, anger wasn't the emotion she felt in response to what they'd just told her.

"So I thought you were inviting me over for a simple dinner, but what you really invited me over for was to tell me that not only did Xander impregnate you, but he knocked your mom up too," Willow said. All three of them nodded at her, looking guilty.

"Yes," Buffy said. "We were hoping you could forgive us for stealing him from you, firstly."

Willow just nodded. She hadn't ever really felt like Xander had been 'stolen' from her to begin with, if she was being honest. When Buffy had first told her that Xander was the father of her as-yet unborn child, Willow hadn't felt nearly as surprised as she probably should have. Something about Xander and Buffy together just made sense and seemed to click into place, and that feeling of rightness had softened the blow considerably and helped her get over any anger or bitterness that might otherwise have been there rather quickly.

This was a genuine bombshell though. Xander and Buffy made sense, sure, but Xander and Joyce? He'd not only hooked up with and impregnated Buffy, but he'd knocked her mom up too? And Buffy was seemingly okay with it? Willow liked to think of herself as a very open-minded person, but this was making even her head spin.

"You said that my forgiveness was what you were hoping for firstly," she said, only now getting around to that final word from Buffy. Her blonde friend nodded. "That means there's something else you want from me too, aside from my forgiveness."

"Yeah," Buffy said. "If you're up for it, we'd like to invite you to join our family."

Willow blinked. "You want me to join you."

"Yes," Buffy nodded. "If you want to."

"And when you say join you, you mean…join you." She stared at Buffy's belly as she said it, the meaning not lost on any of them. They were offering her a spot in this strange 'family'. If she wanted it, it could be her belly swollen with Xander's child months from now.

"That's the idea," Buffy said.

"We don't just want you to join because we want to apologize to you," Xander added. "I mean, that's part of it, but we also just really want you to be part of this." He licked his lips, an unintentional gesture that showed his nerves. "I'd love for you to be part of my life, Willow."

Despite herself, Willow smiled. He had two women in his life already; two women who carried his child and were apparently happy to share him with each other. But he still wanted her, and not just for her body. She could tell that this was important to him, and that he badly wanted her to be part of it. Not just any girl would be offered this spot alongside them. Willow had been offered it because she mattered.

"I'm sure you need some time to think it over, and you're probably still upset with us," Buffy said, filling the silence after Willow failed to answer right away. "We don't need any answer from you today if you're not ready to give one. Just think about it, and--"

"I don't need time," Willow said, cutting her friend off.

"You don't?" Buffy sounded surprised, and when Willow looked over at Xander he seemed equal parts nervous about a rejection and excited about the possibility that she might accept.

"No." Willow shook her head and looked between all three of them. "What I need is a demonstration of what my life will be like if I say yes."

Buffy smiled slowly. "I think we can take care of that."

--

"So this is what I have to look forward to, huh?"

Buffy smiled at her. "Pretty much, yeah," the blonde slayer said. "This is how we spend most of our time together. But I'm sure we can get even more creative with it if you join us from now on. Up until now it's just been the three of us, but with all four we have all kinds of possibilities, don't you think?"

Willow definitely saw the wisdom in what her friend was saying, because this was unlike any sex she'd ever had in her life. Of course she'd never even been in a foursome before, let alone a foursome, so there were all kinds of new things that came along with that.

As the newcomer as well as the one they were trying to make amends with, Willow had been given the prime position this time. When Xander had gotten down on his back it was her who had the privilege of climbing onto his cock and taking it for a ride, and what a ride it was.

It wasn't the first time Willow had bounced on Xander's cock, and it was still as big as she remembered and felt just as good inside of her. But now it was joined by Buffy, who was sitting on his face, leaning over to kiss her throughout, and also by Joyce playing with and occasionally sucking on her breasts. Willow was the center of everyone's attention right now, and she reveled in it. If this was what sex was going to be like from now on if she joined them, her answer was obvious.

It became even more obvious when the orgasm hit, because of all the climaxes she'd had in her life, none compared to this one. She moaned into Buffy's mouth and grabbed onto Joyce's hair, and her pussy squeezed Xander's cock as she felt a wave of ecstasy flood her body from head to toe.

They were forgiven, and her answer to their offer was so obvious she didn't even need to say it.

Chapter 283: Yandere Susan 3: The Lunar Message (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Susan is ready to send a message to the other witch who was part of the Ministry Six. But will Luna understand it? (Harry/Susan)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, voyeurism, outdoor sex

Chapter Text

Harry really didn't see any reason for Susan to try and stake her claim to him in front of any other witches. Ginny was the girl he'd developed an infatuation for, and who had more than likely been flaunting her relationship with Dean in his face to try and play both boys off of each other and make him jealous. Hermione wasn't someone he'd ever had any romantic or sexual feelings for, beyond a vague appreciation for the fact that she was indeed a girl, and an attractive one at that. But she was a very close friend and someone Harry had relied on often with his life on the line, so he could see why Susan had wanted to show Hermione that she was the new most important girl in his life.

There was no reason for this though. He liked Luna Lovegood, sure. She was a friend, and she'd gone along on that ill-fated trip to the Department of Mysteries, which he would always appreciate. But he'd never been particularly attracted to her or daydreamed about snogging her like he had with Ginny, and his friendship with her was nowhere near the close bond he'd developed with Hermione. Susan did not need to call Luna out into the courtyard so she could sit and watch as the two of them fucked under the moonlight.

But there they were, Susan down on her hands and knees on the grass while Harry thrust into her from behind. His hands rested on her hips as he moved, but in all honesty she was pushing her hips back to meet him every bit as hard as he was thrusting forward. Their combined force resulted in a loud smacking of flesh at each meeting. Harry felt like it would have sounded pretty loud no matter what, but in the quiet of the night, with all the other students in bed or at the very least not wandering around outside hours after curfew, it sounded deafening to his ears.

"Do you see this, Lovegood?" Susan asked, looking up at the blonde Ravenclaw. Her head rarely dropped no matter how into the fuck she got, because she wanted to make sure that Luna was watching it all. "Do you see what he's doing to me?"

"Yes, Susan," Luna said, her voice as serene as ever. She'd been watching the entire thing without any embarrassment or even surprise as far as Harry could tell. She'd sat down when asked, and she didn't seem the least bit perturbed when Susan climbed on top of Harry in the middle of the grass for a 69. "The moon is quite bright tonight, so I'm not having any trouble seeing you. Thank you for asking though." Harry nearly let out a guffaw, but he bit his tongue just in time to stop himself. He could only imagine the glare Susan would shoot him if he laughed.

"That isn't what I meant!" Susan snapped. "You see the way we're fucking, right? No other girl would be able to fuck Harry like this. If you even tried, there's no way that skinny body of yours would be able to take it!"

"You might be right," Luna said, cocking her head. She'd been kicking her bare feet in the grass as she sat and watched, but her legs stilled now. "I've never actually had any boy's penis inside of me at all, so I can't be sure how I would do having any kind of sex, fast or slow. But I do know that my smaller bum wouldn't jiggle like that when Harry's hips bounced off of it. And my breasts wouldn't bounce nearly as well. But no one else's are as big as yours either, so I'd imagine I'm not alone."

"Damn right you aren't!" Susan said, raising her voice to speak above the sounds of sex as Harry continued to thrust forward and she kept pushing her hips and arse back to meet him. "There's no witch in Hogwarts whose body can please Harry like mine can! There's not a witch in the bloody world who can take Harry away from me! So if you ever even think about trying to use your loneliness to tap into Harry's instinct to try and save everyone and get a pity shag out of him, just remember that you'd never be able to give him what I can give him!"

"I will remember that, but it doesn't really apply," Luna said. "I'm not lonely. I have friends. Harry's my friend, and so is Ginny. So are Hermione, and Neville, and Ron too even if he says rude things sometimes. And you too, Susan. You're my friend."

"I'm your friend?" Susan repeated, sounding disbelieving. "What do you think is happening here, Lovegood? Why do you think I invited you out here tonight?"

"You invited me so I could watch you have intercourse under the moonlight," Luna stated matter-of-factly. "Thank you for that, by the way. It's a very interesting show. Your bodies fit together very well."

Susan cackled and shook her head. "You're something else, Luna. But so long as you understand that, I guess the message has been received." She craned her head back to smile at Harry. "Let's give her a fitting end to the show, Harry."

The fucking got even more frantic after that. Susan slammed her hips back towards him more aggressively than she ever had, and Harry sped up to match her. Before long she screamed as she came on his cock, and Harry looked up at a sharp exhale from Luna to see her watching with flushed cheeks.

"Finish on my tits," Susan said after her screams stopped. And not a moment too soon, because within the next minute Harry felt himself ready to break. Just in time, he pulled out, rolled her onto her back and aimed his cock at her chest.

Luna had been treated to a show, and now she was treated to Harry firing rope after rope of cum across his girlfriend's big tits. Susan had definitely sent a message the eccentric Ravenclaw would never forget, even if it wasn't the one she'd intended.

Chapter 284: Modeling the Uravity Lingerie Collection 2 (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

The Uravity Lingerie Collection was a big hit, and now Ochako has two new prototypes to model for Deku. (Izuku/Ochako)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-UA, rough sex, butt plugs

Chapter Text

"Ready to see the new line, Izuku?"

"Yes!" he said quickly, and he could hear his girlfriend giggle from the bathroom. His enthusiasm was obvious, and he didn't care in the least. That time that she'd modeled the prototypes from the first line of her Uravity Lingerie Collection had resulted in some of the most intense sex they'd ever had. She'd held onto those prototypes in addition to some of the finished product that was released to the public, and they'd had plenty of fun with them all.

But he'd been looking forward to today for literally over a month now. The line had been a big hit with women of all sizes, and naturally Uraraka and the clothing company she'd partnered with had quickly gotten to work on brand-new items. The first two items were far enough along for her to be ready to model the prototype versions for him just as before. Deku's dick was already hard in his pants in anticipation of what she was going to be wearing, or more to the point what she would not be wearing, when she came out of that bathroom.

"Up first is this corset," Ochako said, making her grand entrance at last. "I think you'll like this one, and any boob lover probably will too."

"Yep," Izuku agreed, breathing heavily as he stared at her. He'd always been able to appreciate the sexiness of a woman's body stuffed into a tight corset, but at the same time couldn't help but want to rip it off so he could see the woman's boobs. This piece took care of that, because this corset left her breasts free. The corset ran down and ended in a g-string that covered her crotch, but all his focus was on her boobs. That was obviously the intention behind this design, and it worked beautifully.

"I don't think you've taken your eyes off of my boobies since I came out, so I'm going to label this one a success," she said, giggling and shaking her shoulders to make her breasts bounce. Izuku groaned and palmed his cock through his pants. "Hold on, keep it in your pants for a couple more minutes. I still have one more prototype to show you. It'll take a few more minutes to get ready, but I know you'll agree that it's worth it."

--

"This is a bit different design, with the ties around the neck," Ochako said. "But I think you can see why."

"Definitely," he said, nodding as he stared at her. The slingshot bikini had looked good enough from the front with how much of her body it flaunted, but the view from the back made him feel like a wild beast about to pounce on a female in heat. The bikini tied around the neck because it didn't get back up after going between her legs. It was instead attached to a buttplug that was inserted into her ass. That explained the extra prep time she'd needed in between outfits, and she was right. It had definitely been worth it.

"This is definitely a bikini that can't be worn outside of the bedroom," he said. Ochako giggled.

"You're not wrong," she said. "This isn't a beachwear collection. This is lingerie meant to spice up your sex life and make your lover want to spend all night worshipping your body or make them want to throw you down and screw you so hard you can't walk afterwards." She gave him a grin over her shoulder, and her easy confidence in her body and her attractiveness was nearly as big a turn-on as she herself was. "Is it working, Deku?"

--

"Oh, I, ahh, I guess it's working!" Ochako said through her moans as Izuku's hips smacked against her over and over again.

Yes, this latest prototype had done exactly what it was intended to do. Deku had already been ready to fuck her hard; in truth he'd been ready before she even stepped out of the bathroom the first time. But seeing her in that tiny bikini with the plug in her ass had unleashed the beast, and he'd given in to his urges and pulled her into bed so he could claim her.

The prototype bikini, having served its purpose, had been discarded and sat wadded up on the floor at the foot of the bed, but the buttplug stayed in. She had that sensation to go along with the feeling of his cock pushing deep into her as he pushed her down onto her belly and fucked her in a prone position. She'd intimated that she wanted him to go all out and fuck her until she couldn't feel her legs, and he was doing best to live up to those expectations.

Ochako wanted to create lingerie that would enflame the lust that a woman's lover would feel for her, and she'd succeeded. Izuku fucked her with everything that he had, thrusting into her hard enough to test even her endurance as one of the top ten pro heroes in the rankings as well as just how much activity their bed could handle.

The bed did squeak in protest beneath them, but it held up reasonably well no matter how hard Deku fucked his girlfriend. Ochako also seemed to hold up well, since she clawed at and screamed into the bed sheets as he fucked her to a powerful climax. It remained to be seen how well her legs would function in the aftermath, but Izuku was too focused on pounding his sexy girlfriend into the mattress to worry about anything that followed as a result.

He grunted and thrust wildly until his frantic drives brought him over the edge, at which point he left his cock fully embedded inside of her pussy as he filled her with his cum. She moaned into the sheets as she got a nice big creampie, and the plug in her ass probably didn't hurt either.

"I think these are ready for full production," she mumbled.

Chapter 285: When Percy Met Wanda (Percy Jackson x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Hecate worries when Percy Jackson is sent to deal with her daughter Wanda, and she rushes in to save her daughter. But it turns out that Wanda may not need protecting from Poseidon's son after all. (Percy/Wanda)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex

Chapter Text

Hecate, goddess of magic, hurried to check on her demigod daughter Wanda. They had never met, but Wanda was still one of her children. It did not matter what trouble she had stirred up as the Scarlet Witch; she fell under Hecate's protection regardless. She understood why the Olympians believed that she needed to be dealt with, but Hecate would not sit back and allow Poseidon's son Percy Jackson to eliminate her daughter. Not even the Hero of Olympus was going to stop Hecate from protecting one of her own.

She had to focus, but it didn't take her long to sense her daughter's presence in a hotel room. Hecate closed her eyes and used her magic to teleport directly into the room, concealing herself in shadows so there would be no chance for even the Hero of Olympus to defend himself. She was going to use her magic to defeat him and save her daughter, and as soon as she arrived in the room she had her attack on her fingertips and ready to go.

But the attack was never launched. It wasn't because Percy Jackson had been waiting for her and had a surprise attack of his own prepared, and it also wasn't a case of her magic senses failing her and leading her to the wrong location. She was in the right place; this was Wanda's room, and Percy Jackson had beaten her there and already made contact with her daughter. But they weren't fighting, and Hecate did not believe that her daughter would appreciate it if she was to interrupt them now so they could have their first meeting.

--

Wanda's hands held onto the edge of the dressing cabinet, needing something to steady herself against while her lover took her from behind. She had never been fucked this hard in her life, and while it was difficult for her to hang on, she wouldn't dream of begging him to slow down. The thump of his hips against her ass cheeks and the pleasure of his cock slamming so deep inside of her pussy was far too delightful for her to ever want it to stop.

She still wasn't entirely sure what was happening here, how it had started, who had initiated it or if they'd moved together as one. But she did know that she'd needed something like this badly. She had been alone and in despair for far too long now, and it had led her to explore some branches of the mystic arts that were better left in the dark. If Wanda had been in a more rational frame of mind she might have been able to recognize the dangers and the potential consequences for what they were and avoided walking so far down the path as she had. But she'd been too caught up in her own loneliness and grief to think clearly.

In a sense she felt like some clarity was returning to her now, because for the first time in far too long she wasn't alone. She felt alive as this powerful, handsome man bent her over and gave her the fuck of her life. How badly had she needed this? How long had she been searching for a man who could fuck her like this?

The truth was that she'd been searching for this for far longer than she'd been dabbling in powers better forgotten. Wanda had needed this for many years, whether she'd realized it or not. Her body getting rocked up against the cabinet with every thrust was the best kind of challenge, and it made her realize that tender lovemaking and affection was not the ideal she should be looking for. It was an all-out fuck, rough and aggressive, that she needed to seek out.

But there wasn't any need for her to search for it, because it had found her instead. He'd come to her, and he was giving her what she'd always needed and never thought to look for. He slammed against her, fast and deep, and Wanda could occasionally hear his grunts in between her own moans and the rattling of the cabinet as it endured the force of her body rocking against it. He was enjoying her body at least close to as much as Wanda enjoyed the pounding she was taking, and that made her feel an odd sense of pride.

She enjoyed it a great deal too. The cock hitting previously unreached depths and maintaining a pace far greater than anything she'd ever felt in her honestly limited sexual history was bringing her pleasure beyond her imagination up until now. She moaned loudly and shamelessly, surrendering to the pleasure that he brought her. His cock built her up to a massive climax, and when she reached it the pleasure was so overpowering that her toes curled, she clawed at the cabinet beneath her and screamed her handsome lover's name.

"Percy!" she shouted as the power of her orgasm shot through her body. Her pussy muscles tightened around him as she squirted, and it was obvious how much it affected him. The snapping of his hips against her ass got uneven and frantic after that, and she was still mid-climax when he grunted something. It might have been her name, it might have been a curse word or it might have been meaningless babble. Wanda didn't know, nor did she care. All she cared about was the cum rising up out of his balls and rushing into her cunt. She cooed, loving that feeling and instantly deciding that she needed more of it.

He seemed to feel the same way, because his cock remained buried inside of her until he was ready to start fucking her all over again.

--

Hecate left the hotel room in silence, disappearing without ever having been noticed by either her daughter or Poseidon's son. There was clearly no need for her to get involved in her daughter's life, at least not at this moment.

Her assistance was not needed. Percy Jackson meeting Wanda Maximoff had not been an ending, but rather a beginning.

Chapter 286: The Look of Pleasure (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Momo wants to give her boyfriend Shoto such pleasure that even his stoic face will reveal his pleasure. Down on her knees while using her mouth and breasts on him for the first time, she works to get what she wants. (Shoto/Momo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters

Chapter Text

Momo Yaoyorozu felt that she was as close to her boyfriend Shoto Todoroki as anyone could be, but there were still sides of him that even she hadn't seen. Shoto had never been one for expressing his emotions outwardly or showing them on his face, and that had remained true even as they got together and grew closer.

She wanted to change that. She knew that he felt those things just like everyone else did, but she wanted to see them. Momo wanted Shoto to feel something so powerfully that it was written all over even his almost permanently stoic face.

That was why Momo found herself here, on her knees on the floor of Shoto's room in the Heights Alliance while he stood above her and stared down at her. There had definitely been something in his eyes when she first pulled her top over her head, unsnapped her bra and allowed her breasts to bounce free. Momo knew what an effective tool her breasts were in terms of drawing attention and stirring feelings of lust in others, particularly the other boys of Class A. Shoto's reaction to seeing her breasts completely bared was not nearly as extreme as what the others would have done, but she knew it wasn't due to lack of interest. His eyes had barely strayed from her chest the entire time she stood there.

Attracting his stare had been a nice start, but it hadn't been nearly enough for Momo. She'd known she would have to get bolder if she wanted to overwhelm Shoto, and she'd been prepared for it. Honestly she'd been looking forward to it. Getting down on her knees, pulling his pants and underwear off and servicing his thick cock with her mouth and breasts was an effort to overwhelm that made Momo's heart race and her body grow hot.

She'd never done anything like this, not with him or with anyone else. He was the first boyfriend she'd ever had, so she had no prior experiences to draw from here. She didn't let that stop her though. This might be a first for Momo but she had come prepared and eager to do the best job she could to make him feel so good that even his face would be overcome with emotion.

Momo was succeeding. She knew she couldn’t take all of his cock into her mouth; she'd known that from the moment she'd seen him and got an appreciation for his size. She was nowhere near ready to take it all, if she ever would be. But fortunately that had never been her plan. She kept the bobs of her head controlled so she never went more than halfway down his cock before sliding her lips back the way they'd come, both because she doubted she would be able to take much more than that without difficulty and because she'd read that the tip was very sensitive and thus a good spot to focus on.

Focus on it she did, because whether she was running her tongue around the tip or wrapping her lips around it and suckling, Shoto's sensitive cockhead received frequent attention from his girlfriend's warm mouth. But the rest of his cock didn't get ignored just because Momo's mouth didn't get all the way down.

There was a reason she'd used her quirk to create some lotion and rubbed it all over her breasts before she got started. Momo had heard about how pleasant boys found it when they had a pair of breasts around their cock, surrounding it and sliding up and down. And it stood to reason that a pair as large as hers would bring even more pleasure.

Her breasts alone might have been enough to test Shoto, and her squeezing them together around his cock and sliding them up and down may have done the trick and gotten what she wanted from him. But when combining them with her mouth licking and sucking on the rest of his cock, Momo was rewarded as she'd hoped she would be.

Even Shoto's usually unreadable face was open to her as she stared up at him wide-eyed from her knees, not wanting to miss a second of it. His eyes were large as saucers, there was a flush on his cheeks and his mouth hung open as he stared down at her, as captivated by what she was making him feel as she was by watching him and feeling the sway she held over him. If she could make Shoto look like this, she felt powerful indeed despite this being the most sexual thing she'd ever done.

That feeling of power only grew when Shoto came inside of her mouth with a grunt of surrender. Momo's eyes got even wider, if that was possible, but she'd known this was going to happen sooner or later, or at least it would if she did this correctly. The moment had arrived, and Momo was ready for it. She had a plan.

She let his cum fill her mouth without swallowing any of it, and when she was sure no more was coming out she slowly pulled back, careful not to spill the semen held between her cheeks. After waiting to be sure that she had his undivided attention and he wasn't still distracted by the pleasure she'd given him, she spat all of his cum out so it would land on her breasts. He'd stared at them openly before, but the look of undisguised amazement and arousal as he did so now was one that Momo would never forget.

She'd done it. She'd succeeded. And while she would never forget bringing that look to his face for the first time, she was already looking forward to seeing a lot more of it in the future.

Chapter 287: Binding Rule VII: Alone No More (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

As the last member of Class B not caught up in everything Izuku and the other girls have been up to, Itsuka is feeling left out. Izuku offers to let her know what’s been keeping the others so busy. (Izuku/Itsuka, w/others)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, light bondage, group sex

Chapter Text

Izuku was around the rooms of the Class B girls quite a bit; that was natural, considering how involved he was with all of them. Well, all but one at least. Given how frequently he’d been around as of late, Itsuka Kendo barely even reacted when Izuku stumbled on her sitting off by herself out in the common area.

“Uhh, hi, Kendo,” he mumbled awkwardly. Itsuka was the only girl from her class that he didn’t have any sort of sexual relationship with, and that made him hesitant and unsure of how to talk with her. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude on your privacy or anything.”

“You’re not intruding on anything, don’t worry,” she said, looking up at him and giving him a smile that didn’t reach her eyes. Izuku had just been given a chance to walk off, leave her to it and escape this awkward moment. But he couldn’t ignore that morose look on her face. It was too ingrained within him to want to help those who needed it, even if he didn’t know quite how he could do that in this situation.

“Are you okay, Kendo?” he asked carefully.

“I’m fine,” she said, unconvincingly. He just looked at her with eyebrows raised, and she sighed. “Okay, I guess I’m not totally fine. I mean, nothing’s really wrong or anything like that. I’ve just noticed that all of the other girls in my class have gotten closer lately. That’s not bad, of course! But it seems to be everyone but me who’s gotten closer, and I don’t really know why.”

Izuku shifted uncomfortably. He did know why, but would Kendo want to hear it? “I’m sure they still care about you just as much as ever,” he said. “They just don’t know how to talk about it with you. I think it’s because they all respect you too much.”

She looked at him sharply. “Does that mean you know what it’s all about?” she asked. Izuku nodded, unable or simply unwilling to lie to her. “Would you mind telling me? As long as it’s not a betrayal of trust or anything, I mean. I haven’t said anything about it because I wanted to respect their privacy, but I’m honestly feeling pretty lonely. If at all possible, I’d like to know the reason why.”

--

Izuku had only intended to tell Kendo what he and the other girls had been up to. However embarrassing it might be, he felt like she deserved to know what was going on and why the other girls had been so preoccupied recently.

At some point telling had turned into showing though, and Kendo was receiving a hands-on demonstration in her bed. She was being introduced to some of what he’d done with her fellow Class B girls, and she seemed to like it quite a bit.

“Yeah,” she gasped as Izuku kept his hips moving and continued to drill her with his cock. “I can see why the other girls have been too busy to spend as much time with me if this is what you’ve been giving them. God, this is incredible!”

Her arms were bound together at the wrist by Blackwhip, and Izuku had her legs draped over his shoulders as he hammered into her. He’d been taking it a bit slower to start with, but once she’d gotten him to admit that he usually went quite a bit harder than this with the other girls she’d demanded that he speed up and put more force behind his thrusts. Izuku had been holding back without any of the other girls there to push him, but Itsuka genuinely wanted a taste of what they’d been getting and he was giving it to her.

“We wondered where you went to,” a voice said from the doorway. Izuku looked over and saw Setsuna standing there smiling. She walked into the room, and the other five girls from Class B filed in behind her. Itsuka gasped.

“I have a new anime I wanted to show everyone else, and of course I wanted you there too,” Pony said. “But you weren’t answering your phone, so we went looking for you.”

“I guess instead of us finding you, you found our little secret,” Ibara said.

“There’s nothing little about it,” Kinoko quipped.

“I-I’m sorry,” Itsuka whined. “I didn’t mean to get in the way or anything, I just—“

“Hey, don’t worry,” Kodai said, cutting her off. “You don’t have anything to apologize for.”

“Yeah,” Setsuna agreed. “If anything we should be apologizing to you. We didn’t mean to leave you out or anything.”

“We honestly didn’t even plan any of it out,” Reiko said. “We just all got wrapped up into it, one by one, without even meaning to. And before we noticed it we were all part of it.”

“All but one,” Ibara said, and then she smiled. “Until now. Now we’re all together.”

“Who wants to help me welcome Itsuka to our strange sisterhood?” Setsuna called out.

That was how they wound up with bodies packed tightly together into Itsuka’s bed, as not just Izuku but several of her classmates focused their attention on her. With his cock pounding into her pussy, Setsuna’s tongue batting at her clit, Yui and Kinoko each sucking on a breast, Pony kissing all over her belly, Reiko sucking on her neck and Ibara kissing her lips, Itsuka had no cause to feel lonely now. If they’d given her any reason to feel isolated before, they were more than making up for it. She was the center of attention, and all of them focused solely on her until she came. Itsuka wasn’t given a chance to moan or cry out when she reached her climax, but Izuku knew all he needed to know when he felt her tighten around him and thrash on the bed as much as she was able.

The induction finished when Izuku buried his cock inside of her and pumped her full of cum. Without actually meaning to, Izuku found himself at the middle of a close bond between all seven Class B girls.

He wondered if this binding would ever be broken.

Chapter 288: Kitana's Bloodless Koup: Devotion (Mortal Kombat)

Summary:

Kitana is Shao Kahn's devoted servant now, and she relishes the chance to serve him and bear him children. In fact she relishes it so much that he barely has time for anything else. (Shao Kahn/Kitana)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Breeding, dom/sub, rough sex

Chapter Text

"Yes, more!" Kitana screamed. "More, more, more! Keep fucking me, my emperor!"

That Kitana had first returned to Shao Kahn's side because she intended to deceive him, get close to him once again and strike him down when he'd lowered his guard and left himself vulnerable to her was scarcely even a distant memory to her at this point. Any thoughts of leading a coup against him had been discarded forever long ago. He was her emperor, and she was meant to serve him, not destroy him. It might have taken her a lot of time and even more fucking for that message to fully sink in, but she was very happy with being his servant and would never do anything to jeopardize the position of prominence she had claimed.

That position, at least at the moment, was having her legs pinned back behind her head as her powerful emperor pounded into her pussy with the massive cock that had tamed her, and used the same deep and ruthless strokes that he had used to do it. Kitana loved it when he used her body like this, and when he made the most of her flexibility in order to do it.

It wasn't always possible for her body to contort like this for him. She of course did it for as long as she was physically able, but every time he knocked her up there was a period of time where her belly grew too large to be bent like this. He still used her body often during those times, albeit not quite as often as he usually did, but he couldn't bend it like this.

As much as she loved bearing him children, which she had done three times now and would inevitably do again soon enough with how frequently he used her and how often he filled her with his potent seed, she did love these opportunities for him to fuck her when her body was at its peak condition, energy and flexibility.

"Are you ready to be bred again, Kitana?" he asked while driving his hips down, smacking against her thighs with his powerful body. "Are you ready to bear your emperor another child, my devoted servant?"

"Yes!" she shouted, eyes widening at the opportunity to be of use to her emperor. "Yes, please, breed me! Let me give you another child!" Her voice trembled as she said it, but not because she felt any doubts. Maybe carrying Shao Kahn's child would have filled her with despair when she first came back to him while entertaining silly notions of instigating a coup and removing him from power. But Kitana had long since come to appreciate that there could be no greater purpose in life than to serve her emperor, to enjoy the wonderful way his cock tamed her and to give him children.

Shao Kahn fucked her even harder after that, and after another blistering couple of minutes he came inside of her with a bellow. Kitana cooed, delirious with joy as she took her emperor's seed. With any luck he had just succeeded in impregnating her and she would give him yet another child soon enough, but she wasn't too worried about whether or not this particular time had been successful. She knew there would be many more chances for her to get fucked by him and to take his seed inside of her in the near future. There would be chances for her to be bred tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that.

She wouldn't be surprised if there were even more chances for her to get bred later that day. Kitana knew how durable her emperor was, how strong an appetite he had and how interested he was in her. And with her body being at peak physical condition currently, she was in as good a position as ever to satisfy him as only his top servant could.

Kitana couldn't wait.

--

"That's it, Kitana," Shao Kahn growled. "Move your hips, girl. Ride your emperor's cock!"

She'd already been bouncing on him hard, but she responded as she always did to his encouragement. She put her hands on his shoulders and drove her hips down even harder, dropping down to impale herself and hitting hard enough that her ass cheeks smacked against his thighs.

Shao Kahn sat back in his throne and toyed with her body, grabbing her lovely breasts and squeezing them, and running his thick fingers across her pierced nipples. It had been his idea for her to get those piercings, and she had of course been delighted to find another way to be of service to her emperor.

It was amusing to him that she had returned to his side still full of spirit and rebellion. She might have thought she was being clever, but she had never had a chance to get the best of her emperor. He'd welcomed the challenge, because as easy as it would have been for him to kill her, it was far more fun to exert his will over her and fuck her until she became his devoted servant in truth.

He had succeeded, as he'd known he would. Now Kitana rode his cock with joy, driving her sexy body up and down on him. She rode his cock with the same eager devotion that she had birthed him three children, and she showed no signs of slowing down. She was a resilient one, this Kitana. She was so resilient that he might have to reconsider his plans for Earthrealm and beyond. He had important duties here, after all, and this throne was comfortable. It was particularly comfortable while his top servant was mounted on his cock and doing her best to bounce her way to another pregnancy.

Chapter 289: Gwenog's Good Girl (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Ginny Potter might be the wife of the Boy-Who-Lived, but in the locker room of the Holyhead Harpies she belongs to her captain. (Gwenog Jones/Ginny)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, femslash, cunnilingus, submissive Ginny

Chapter Text

"That's a good girl, Red," Gwenog Jones said, sighing as she ran her hands through the long red hair of Ginny Potter née Weasley. "You're doing wonderfully as always." Ginny, eager to please as ever, kept her whole face moving, wiggling both it and her tongue from side to side as she went down on her captain.

The moment Ginny first came in for her initial tryouts with the Holyhead Harpies, Gwenog had been taken with her. The long red hair with the fiery personality to match it, the pale skin dotted with freckles, the tight body with perky little tits and a firm arse shaped like an upside-down heart: Ginny was a very attractive package.

Seeing her fly had only completed the package for Gwenog, because she'd seen that there would be no need for her to carry a lesser player on the team just because she desired her. Ginny made the team based on merit and was a damn good chaser. That her being on the team also meant that Gwenog could make a move on her was just a very wonderful bonus when she made the obvious decision to offer Ginny a spot on the Harpies roster.

Getting Ginny to reciprocate hadn't been nearly as difficult as Gwenog feared it might have been, considering she had been dating none other than Harry Potter at the time. Gwenog could tell that the love between her new chaser and the Boy-Who-Lived was genuine; she'd seen it then as clearly as she'd seen it when she attended their wedding as an invited guest. Ginny was a happily married woman, and as far as Gwenog knew Harry may have been the only man the redhead had ever shagged. She appeared for all the world to be a very committed wife.

But that was out there, and this was in here. There was a philosophy on the Harpies that what happened in their quidditch locker room stayed in their quidditch locker room, and Ginny had embraced that philosophy readily. No man would ever set foot into the Harpies' domain, and no one, not even Harry Potter, would know what happened inside of it. He could have Ginny out there; Gwenog did not begrudge him for it. As long as she had the beautiful redhead on her knees and under her thrall in here, she was perfectly satisfied with that.

She wondered if Ginny was so submissive in her own bedroom. That was a question she'd honestly never asked, but somehow she doubted that her chaser was quite as docile with anyone but her. She'd settled into that role naturally once their relationship became more than just captain and chaser though. Mere minutes after Gwenog had kissed the young redhead for the first time, she'd gotten Ginny's head between her thighs had instructed her on exactly how she liked to be licked.

Ginny was an enthusiastic student, and after several years of regular practice she had become nothing short of an expert on giving her captain head. She knew just what Gwenog liked, and she could tell when her captain was thoroughly warmed up and ready for more intense pleasure without the Welsh witch needing to outright tell her so or do something as obvious as grab her hair and shove her face deeper against her cunt.

She still did so on occasion, but that was only because it was so much fun. Ginny didn't need any guidance to tell that Gwenog was ready, nor did she need to be instructed on what she should do to finish her off. The fiery redhead turned submissive was ready to give her captain exactly what she needed, and she did so by sliding her tongue inside of her cunt and wiggling it around.

"Ahh, that's right, Red!" Gwenog groaned. "That's right; that's a good girl!"

Not every witch liked having any penetration while receiving oral sex, but Gwenog loved it. She loved the feeling of a nimble tongue inside of her, and Ginny's tongue was nimble indeed. She ate her out as effectively and enthusiastically as ever, but she didn't stop at that. There was another element to this, one that combined with the penetrating tongue to bring Gwenog to an explosive high, and Ginny gave that to her as well.

When Ginny's fingers found her clit, Gwenog's legs trembled and she let out a deeply aroused and needy grunt. There was no need for Ginny to feel around or figure things out, because her two fingers stroked Gwenog's clit in the quick, precise circles that were most effective. This was a woman who knew just what her lover wanted and was committed to giving it to her.

A lesser witch might have panicked when Gwenog's powerful legs squeezed tighter around their head, but Ginny's fearlessness wasn't limited to her flying. She also was well used to Gwenog's reactions by now, so it surely came as no surprise to her when Gwenog's thighs clamped tighter around her, or when her fingers dug into her long red hair.

That hair blowing in the wind as she flew through the air made for an attractive sight; Ginny's 'action' poster was the Harpies' best seller for reasons beyond just her fame as the wife of Harry Potter. But Gwenog liked pulling on her fiery mane as the redhead serviced her even more than she enjoyed her chaser's presence on the pitch. She tugged harder still as Ginny's wiggling tongue and dancing fingers pushed her to her peak.

"Here it comes, Red!" she panted. "Here comes your reward!" She mashed Ginny's face into her crotch as she came, and she knew that when she pulled it away she would see tangible evidence of what they'd just done. Gwenog was a squirter, and Ginny's face would bear the evidence.

Not that Ginny minded, of course. She would shower up and wash it off before they left the locker room and returned to the wider world, but in here she belonged to her captain and that's the way she liked it.

Chapter 290: Beautiful Belated Birthday (My Dress-Up Darling)

Summary:

When Wakana learns that Marin spent her birthday at a cosplay event without celebrating, he devotes an entire day to her. That devotion winds up leading them somewhere neither of them imagined, but both have secretly wanted for a long time. (Wakana/Marin)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, cunnilingus

Chapter Text

Marin kept waiting for herself to wake up, or to snap back to reality and realize she'd been playing an eroge and let her imagination run away with her or something. There was no way that Gojo's lips were actually kissing their way down her belly and along her inner thighs before reaching her most intimate of places, or that his big hands were covering her breasts, squeezing them in that possessive yet gentle way she'd wanted them to for so long now.

But when she closed her eyes and opened them back up again, the welcome pressure on her breasts was still there and Wakana's head was peeking up at her from between her thighs while he licked her for the first time. This was real. Wakana was actually worshipping her body with his mouth and his hands, just like she'd accidentally admitted that she wanted him to do.

It had started innocently enough. Wakana had overheard her friends ask Marin if she'd done anything special for her birthday over the weekend, and only then did he realize that he'd spent almost an entire weekend with her without ever knowing that Saturday had been her birthday. He'd apologized profusely, but she'd just laughed and assured him that he had nothing to feel sorry about. She hadn't ever mentioned it because they were busy enough with the major cosplay event the next day. He'd worked so hard on her costume that she didn't want to give him anything else to worry about, and so she hadn't mentioned her birthday once. He really did have nothing at all to apologize for.

Wakana hadn't accepted that though. He'd gotten it in his head that he needed to make up for her lack of celebration on her birthday itself, so he'd vowed that they would spend the entire day doing whatever she wanted. Those hadn't been just words either. He'd gone to all the shops she wanted to go to, tried all the food that looked good to her, and come back to her apartment to watch the anime she wanted to show him.

Marin hadn't asked for this belated birthday celebration, but she'd basked in his undivided attention. It had been an amazing day, and the longer it went on the more happy and carefree it became. That carefree and relaxed mood she'd settled into had to be why, when he asked her if there was anything else she would like him to do for her, she'd unthinkingly blurted out that what she wanted more than anything was for him to turn this into the belated birthday date she wanted it to be, rather than just an awesome day with a friend.

He hadn't believed she was serious at first, and as flustered as Marin had been at what had accidentally slipped out, some part of her realized that the hard part was over and she was already halfway there. If she bit her tongue now and let him stick to his assumptions in order to save herself any more embarrassment, she would remain firmly in the friend category in his mind forever. So she overcame her embarrassment and made it clear what she wanted from him. She let him know that she wanted him to touch her and kiss her, and to look at her like a lover rather than just a dear friend.

He'd just stared at her for a bit, and she'd felt her throat tighten up as she assumed she was about to be rejected. But then he took her into his arms, and his lips were on hers. Gojo kissed her, unsurely at first, but he relaxed and got more comfortable when she moaned into his mouth, put her hands on his cheeks and kissed him back. It had all progressed steadily from there, kissing turning to making out, and making out turning into Wakana pulling her clothes off piece by piece, at her urging. His raw amazement and appreciation for each part of her body as it was revealed to him made her feel giddy, but she wanted more, more, more.

Now she was getting more, because her legs were spread and the boy she liked was taking his appreciation of her to a whole new level. There was a flush to his cheeks, and she wondered how much of it was arousal and how much was nervousness or embarrassment.

She knew that this was his first time doing anything like this just as it was her first time getting this close to anyone, plus he'd seemed so genuinely (and adorably) stunned that she could actually like him this way. Thinking of his shock still made her want to laugh; she'd always thought that she'd done a ridiculously poor job of masking how much she wanted him to be more than just her friend and the talented craftsman who helped bring her cosplay dreams to life, but apparently Wakana had been oblivious about her massive crush on him after all.

This wasn't the time for laughing though, because Wakana's hands and mouth were on her, worshipping her, and it felt incredible. It didn't make sense to her how he could make her feel so good when he'd never done this for her or anyone else before, but maybe his familiarity with her body had something to do with it. He'd spent a lot of time studying her while designing her cosplay outfits; maybe that knowledge helped him here too. Those big, steady, gentle hands that were so familiar with her body now groped her breasts, rubbed her nipples and made Marin's desire grow.

His hands knowing her body made sense if you thought about it, but he had no right being so good with his mouth. Marin wasn't about to complain though, because feeling his long tongue running up and down her outer lips was literally like a dream come true. Marin moaned, shook and held onto the top of Wakana's head, enjoying his undivided attention.

And then his tongue touched her clit, and it became so much more. Whether he'd been searching it out or had found it by accident, Wakana heard her gasp and felt her hips jerk up against his face, and he understood that this was what he should focus on now. His tongue brushed across her clit over and over again, and Marin's moans got louder, her shaking and humping became more intense, and the desire grew into an inferno inside of her. She felt like she was on the edge of something brand new and incredible, and it couldn't arrive soon enough.

When it did arrive, she couldn't do more but gasp and hold on for dear life. She'd had orgasms before, of course, but this was something very different. Wakana's tongue brought her to a pleasant height unlike anything she'd ever achieved on her own, and as her legs shook, her hips jerked and her hands pulled on his hair, her eyes squeezed shut.

They remained closed until she felt Wakana's lips plant a kiss on her inner thigh. She opened her eyes and saw him staring up at her again.

"Beautiful," he whispered. Marin's smile lit up her whole face. She knew how much importance he put on that word. Now she also knew how important she was to him.

She could ask for no better belated birthday present.

Chapter 291: Pansy's Exclusive with Minister Granger (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Pansy comes to Minister Granger for yet another exclusive interview, but the line of questioning this time around hardly seems fit to print. (Hermione/Pansy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: No sex (just flirting)

Chapter Text

"Thanks for clearing time for another interview, Minister Granger," Pansy Parkinson said, smiling at her from across Hermione's desk. "I know you're a very busy woman, so I really do appreciate you being so accommodating."

"Oh, think nothing of it," Hermione said, returning the other woman's smile. "The Minister of Magic works for the pubic. It only makes sense that I address that public's concerns and keep them updated on what my Ministry is up to, and that includes the young witches that your magazine caters to. I know how much I would have valued such open communication from the Minister when I was their age."

It sounded like a perfectly legitimate explanation, even in Hermione's head. It sounded so convincing that she almost believed it herself, even if there was a voice in the back of her head that insisted it was a flimsy logic that wouldn't hold up to the slightest bit of scrutiny. Oh, the first interview was certainly a useful one. Hermione was one of the most powerful witches in the world, magically as well as politically, and she had recently become among the youngest Ministers of Magic in their county's history, man or woman.

It was perfectly reasonable that Witch Weekly would reach out to her office in order to schedule an interview; they were far from the only wizarding publication to do so. Even the second interview hadn't seemed out of the ordinary at all, considering how well the first one had sold and also how that little incident with Harry and the veela enclave had still been fresh on everyone's minds and her thoughts on it had been of great interest since she was not only the Minister but also one of his oldest and closest friends.

The third interview had been stretching it, but still within the realm of realistic possibility. Her assistant had looked at her in confusion when Hermione told her to add the fourth interview to her schedule, and there was nothing new of note for them to talk about today, in what marked her fifth sit-down interview with Pansy, the Editor of Witch Weekly.

Hermione knew that there was no logical reason for her to welcome Pansy into her office yet again today, but she hadn't even considered refusing. Pansy kept coming back and asking to schedule more interviews, and Hermione kept accepting them. A few short months ago she would have stared at someone in disbelief if they'd told her she would soon look forward to spending time in the company of the girl who had been such a nuisance in their Hogwarts years, but here they were.

Neither of them were the same people they'd been back then. Hermione actually admired Pansy. Unlike many Death Eaters or, in her case, children of Death Eaters, she had not wallowed in the loss of the old bigoted world she'd grown up in, or in the stares, the whispers and open insults she had endured for years as the frightened woman who tried to convince the rest of Hogwarts to offer Harry Potter up on a platter for Voldemort. She'd been a pariah for years, but she had worked hard, improved her attitude and regained the respect of most who had scorned her. Pansy had earned her position running one of the most popular magazines in the entire magical world, and Hermione found the adult version of her old nemesis to be a bright and engaging person.

"So we've covered your recent efforts to improve and modernize the standard of education at Hogwarts," Pansy began. "Our readers were really interested in that, by the way. Particularly the muggleborn ones. According to multiple readers who sent us owls in response, Muggle Studies lessons are at least one hundred years out of date, if not more. And there were loads of positive letters about your initiative to work with the French Ministry to make international floo travel easier. Loads of teenage girls are excited about making trips to Paris more frequently."

"I'm glad," Hermione said politely. "And I'll be happy to discuss any other changes we're looking at that might be of interest to your readers."

"Actually, I think we've covered your impressive early days as Minister pretty thoroughly already," Pansy said. "Today I'd like to delve deeper into your personal life, if that's okay."

"I can't say that I have much in the way of a personal life at the moment," Hermione said slowly, which was true. "But I suppose I don't mind."

"Wonderful!" Pansy said, smiling a smile far more pleasant than any Hermione had ever seen on her face at Hogwarts. "First: is there a special witch in your life these days?"

"Not as such, no," Hermione admitted, feeling her cheeks heat up slightly. She made no secret of her status as a witch's witch, but she hadn't shared her bed with anyone since she and Padma amicably split over a year earlier.

"That's too bad," Pansy said, though she didn't sound sympathetic at all. But nor did she sound like she was about to mock her like she might have when they were younger. "And would you like there to be?"

"Uhm, if the right one came along?" Hermione offered. Pansy nodded.

"What if one was to offer to crawl under your desk and use her mouth in ways you've probably never even dreamed of?" Pansy asked, and Hermione's eyes widened. "What if a certain bold witch--a sassy one with short black hair and a big mouth, say--admitted that she's spent years wondering what it might be like to taste you, and even when she used to tease you, tried to ignore her fantasies about having you tie her up and boss her around?"

Hermione was surprised, but not for long. It felt incredibly obvious in retrospect why Pansy kept scheduling more interviews, and also while Hermione kept saying yes. They'd been building towards this from that first interview, that first time Pansy had told a joke and Hermione had laughed, and their handshake before Pansy left had lasted just a little too long.

"I'd say that this certain black-haired witch should be careful what she wishes for," Hermione replied, giving Pansy a playful, saucy smile the likes of which had not been on her face in over a year. "I would tell her that I'm used to being on top and in control, and after so many months without anyone to be on top of, she might struggle to keep up with her pent-up Minister."

Chapter 292: White Day with Sae (Persona 5)

Summary:

After his girlfriend took such good care of him on Valentine's Day, Ren gives Sae his undivided attention on White Day. (Ren/Sae)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, older woman/younger man

Chapter Text

After the incredible Valentine's Day that his girlfriend had given him, Ren knew that he needed to go all out to make Sae's White Day something that she deserved. Even though he doubted she would be upset if he failed to come up with something great and just gave her the traditional chocolates, candies or lingerie, that didn't matter to him. Whether she would hold him accountable or not, he would hold himself accountable. He was the luckiest man in the world to have a mature, sexy woman like Sae as his girlfriend, and he owed it to her to show her how special she was to him.

By all accounts he seemed to be doing a good job of it. She had enjoyed the chocolates, the cookies, the lotion and, yes, the lingerie perfectly well when he presented them to her first thing that morning, but that had been just the tip of the iceberg. He'd give her those gifts as soon as she awoke because he intended to spend the entire day taking care of her and showing her his love, and his hope was that his gestures would be more valuable to her than the gifts.

First he made her breakfast and coffee, both of which she loved. Thanks to Sojiro he was a much better cook than she was, but she was so busy with her career that she didn't often have time to sit down and enjoy it. He'd insisted that she take the day off from work, so she was free to relax and savor both the Hawaiian Kona coffee he brewed and the waffles and eggs that he put down in front of her.

After breakfast there had been a morning walk so they could enjoy the fresh air, and then they'd come home and made love in the shower. They'd skipped lunch and just sat on the couch, snuggling against each other and enjoying being together. A woman as busy as Sae deserved to relax, and Ren was confident that the lazy afternoon of lounging and doing nothing in particular other than snuggling and kissing had been much appreciated.

They'd had to get dressed up before heading to the fancy restaurant he'd booked reservations at, but it had been worth it for the food. It had to have been the most expensive meal of Ren's life, beyond even the buffet he, Ryuji and Ann went to after taking down Kamoshida. It had been worth it though. The food had been excellent, but hearing the delight in Sae's voice was even better.

Dinner had been great and so had dessert, but Ren was even more excited for what came after they got home. He'd run a bath for her, and after she came out all dried off and content he'd led her over to the bed and put her down on her stomach so he could treat her to a massage.

Listening to her gasp, sigh and moan as he kneaded her shoulders, rubbed her back and massaged her legs had gotten him hard in his pants, but he ignored his own desire. Today was about her, not him, and so he focused only on her. He massaged all the way down her legs and rubbed her feet as well, though she giggled and fidgeted on the bed as his fingers glided across her sensitive feet.

His touch had taken on more of a purpose as he worked his way back up her legs, spread them and rubbed along her inner thighs. He heard her breathing pick up as he inched closer and closer to where she truly wanted him, and then after a bit of circling and teasing he touched her with his finger.

"Ohhh," she groaned. Ren smiled at having gotten such a delighted reaction from her for doing nothing more than slowly stroking her pussy with his finger, even if it had come after ample rubbing and teasing. But now that he'd gotten there, there would be plenty more where that came from. The initial rub was promptly followed by another, and the gentle rubs along her pussy lips soon turned into him sliding his finger inside of her.

He fingered her carefully, focusing not on speed or force but on touching her how she wanted to be touched. He curled his finger inwards, stroking along her g-spot and making her moan into the pillow beneath her head. It had taken him some time to learn how Sae liked it best, but over the course of their relationship he had worked hard to become a man worthy of her. Being able to give her what she needed in the bedroom was an important part of that, and he was always delighted to be able to show his knowledge of her body and his dedication to taking care of it.

While he had gotten good enough at fingering her that he would have been able to get her off doing only that, he wanted to make this special for her. That was why he made a quick adjustment, getting down flat on his belly and letting his legs hang off of the edge of the bed so he could plant his face between his girlfriend's legs and add his mouth to the equation.

"Oh, yes!" Sae exclaimed as his tongue made contact with her. He often would start slow when going down on her, but with how much work he'd already put into teasing and fingering her he skipped the line a bit and started focusing on her clit right from the off. His tongue circled around it before he started gently brushing clit with side to side licks, and that combined with his focused fingering had Sae moaning his name in no time at all.

He'd been building up to this climax not just since he got her into bed after her bath, but all day really. And as Ren listened to her cries of joy, he knew that the effort he'd put into making her White Day special had paid off.

Chapter 293: A Shepherd's Service II (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

After Morgan goes through an exhausting training session, Cherche is once again ready to serve her prince. (Male Morgan/Cherche)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Woman on top

Chapter Text

“It’s okay, my prince,” Cherche said, continuing to reassure him while she went about her business. “I know you’re tired after working so hard in your swordfighting training earlier today, so you shouldn’t have to worry about putting any energy into this and straining yourself. You don’t need to do a thing. Just sit back, relax and allow me to take care of everything. Let me be of service.”

She was being as good as her word, Morgan couldn’t deny that. The pink-haired Shepherd had led him over to the bed, guided him down onto his back and was riding his cock with her back to him and her hands on his thighs, and she bounced up and down on him steadily. It might have been almost a stereotype to expect a woman who spent so much time mounted on her wyvern while in battle to also be right at home mounted on his cock, but Morgan had the pleasure of knowing that she really was as skilled at riding his cock as she was riding her mount into a fight. He knew that his cock was far from small, and in fact it had been large enough to give more than one lover trouble, but Cherche had no such issues. She rose and fell in his lap with ease, and it felt incredible.

Feeling her pussy sliding up and down along his cock every time was working wonders as far as helping him forget all about the soreness in his sword arm and the pain in his ribs from where Lon’qu’s training blade had hit him. The pleasure of having Cherche riding his cock and making her round ass smack against his thighs was enough to help him take his mind off of his exhausting day of training, but it was creating another issue. She was really starting to rile him up.

He wasn’t often this passive and motionless during sex. He was used to taking a much more active role in his pleasure, and the longer he sat there and enjoyed Cherche taking his cock for a ride, the more the desire grew within him to take charge and start fucking her regardless of how tired or sore he might be.

“That’s it, Morgan,” Cherche said while switching from bouncing to sitting down fully on him and rocking back and forth on his lap. “You just relax. Let me pamper you.”

He had been on the cusp of snapping as it was, and her words pushed him the rest of the way there. He shifted slightly, sitting up more on the bed and sliding his hands underneath her legs. His hands wound up behind her knees, and he pushed her legs up until they were sticking in the air. Now it wasn’t up to her to keep riding him and pampering him like she’d been doing. Now the responsibility for the fucking fell on him.

That was a responsibility he was more than up for. He ignored her gasp of surprise as well as his soreness and fatigue, and he began to fuck Cherche from below. He wasn’t really in a position to bounce her body with his arms, but he didn’t need to be. What he focused on was humping his hips up off of the bed and filling Cherche with his cock, fucking her hard and showing her that he was perfectly capable of handling himself as well as her regardless of what he might have gotten up to earlier in the day.

Morgan knew that he was succeeding in doing what he set out to do. Hearing Cherche’s quiet, happy sighs as he took over and started fucked her was rewarding, but listening to her moan as he brought her closer to the end was even better. He could feel the pain in his ribs flare up and his arm trembled from the effort of holding her leg up, but Morgan blocked it out and focused on keeping his big thrusts coming until he had gotten the pink-haired Shepherd off.

The fatigue, the soreness and the effort all paid off when Cherche moaned loudly, her pussy clenched around his cock and she came in his lap. Morgan grunted, following Cherche over the edge. Her riding had gotten him worked up and set him well on his way, and the full-force pounding he’d been doing had done the rest. He closed his eyes and enjoyed being able to pump the wyvern rider full of sticky seed. It really was a fantastic way to cool down after a tough training session.

His body did pay the price for it though, because after the pleasure of orgasm faded he felt the soreness and fatigue reassert themselves. He released Cherche’s legs and fell back onto the bed while she rolled off of him. At first he thought the bed shifting was because she was about to get up off of the bed and leave him to recover, but when he opened his eyes she was standing above him and smirking down at him.

“I see you still have more energy, my prince,” she said, nodding at his cock which was still up and ready for more. She dropped back down to straddle him, and he groaned as she rubbed her outer pussy lips along the underside his cock before using her hand to guide him into position. “Let me take care of that.”

She dropped down and moaned as she slid his cock back inside of her, and she began to ride him again, this time facing him and smiling while she did so. Morgan realized that he was in for a long night, and that was fine by him. Getting more of this was certainly worth whatever soreness and fatigue it would leave him with.

Chapter 294: A Month of Denial: Part I (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Daphne will be away for her month while finishing her Mastery, and she wants her fiancée Harry not to satisfy himself while she's gone. Her methods for making sure that he keeps to his word are going to be immensely frustrating for Harry. (Harry/Daphne, Harry/Gabrielle)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femdom, heavy edging, chastity cage

Chapter Text

"We knew I'd have to spend a month away from you for my final project for my Mastery, Harry," Daphne said, giggling at him. "And we knew that they wouldn't let me have contact with you. Apparently the Man-Who-Lived has to know all about runes too!" He rolled his eyes, and she giggled again. "Besides, I literally can't touch anyone sexually but you unless you allow me to." She rubbed his cock, and he groaned. "That part of the contract is just as binding as us not being able to have sex until we're married."

"Yes, I know all this," he said. "Especially the part about us not being able to have sex." She grinned. "What I don't get is why I can't take care of myself while you're gone just because you aren't going to touch yourself.."

"You know I'll take care of you," she said, nipping his ear. "I do quite well with my mouth, I'd say. Almost as well as you take care of me with yours. We're getting married a month after I return, and we can spend that entire month practicing with each other. Please, I don't want you getting yourself off while I'm gone. Let me be certain that you didn't stroke this huge cock without me there." She slid her hand down his shaft, and he groaned loudly.

"I'm agreeing because you want it," he said, "and because you'll be just as horny as me."

"It may be even worse for me," Daphne said lightly. "I could do it, technically, but won't since it would ruin everything. You won't even be able to do it."

"What does that mean?" he asked suspiciously. Daphne smirked at him.

"Well…" she began.

--

"This is shite," Harry grumbled to himself. Daphne was gone and not there to hear it. Her presence was still being felt though.

Daphne had somehow gotten him to agree to let her put him in a damned chastity cage, and made him swear a vow to do whatever the witch who would check in on him said to do. Said witch would have the key to the cage. (There was a spare key, but part of his vow had been swearing not to magically summon it and use it unless a legitimate emergency necessitated it. Blue balls did not count.)

Who had the main key? Harry didn't know, but he was about to find out. His eyes widened when a familiar young woman stepped through the floo. "You?"

She giggled, and it was a musical sound. "Hello, Harry. Or would you like it better if I call you 'Arry?"

--

Gorgeous little Gabrielle Delacour giggled as Harry's cock twitched painfully. Just the silver cockring sat at the base of it while she gave his cock a slow, gentle lick from balls to tip.

"You're so big that it takes so long to lick all of you," she laughed. Harry groaned and bit his lip while grabbing the bedding beneath him. He had only been able to stay still and let the sexy veela sit on her knees between his legs, listen to her Wizarding Wireless shows and lick him from tip to base just like that, over and over again, for four bloody hours now.

"Time for bed," she said, yawning. His eyes went wide as she waved her wand, and he bit his lip and threw his head back at the horrible feeling it created. It was like all of his arousal he had left was being shoved back inside, and his erection dissipated. She only laughed at his obvious discomfort. "That doesn't look fun." She put the cage back on him and snapped the lock shut. Harry groaned, feeling not unlike a prisoner being locked back inside of his cell. Bloody Daphne and her bloody month-long project! And why was this her solution to their month apart?

"Daphne said I could stay here with you while she was gone," Gabrielle said while straddling his thigh. "But only if you say it's okay." Harry glowered at her, but she just giggled and leaned over him to press her rock hard nipples against his chest and grind against his thigh. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist, meaning it was just a tiny pair of blue knickers covering her as she rubbed against his skin. It was more than enough for Harry to tell that she was soaking wet.

"I really want to stay here," she whispered into his ear. "Daphne said I shouldn't let you touch yourself, but she also said that this didn't mean I couldn't touch you. She even said I might be allowed to reward you for good behavior, but that it all depends on the reports I give her every few days."

"You can stay," Harry said, his voice almost a growl. The veela beamed at him, and her smile was truly dazzling.

"Perfect!" she said, before giggling. "Oh, and since I'm staying here, I'm demanding that you don't silence any doors in the house during the night." She leaned in again to whisper into his ear. "I want you to hear me moaning until the early morning while I touch myself, thinking about this huge cock fucking me, and about how Daphne promised that we can all have some fun together once she returns."

Harry stared at her beseechingly, feeling agony as the images she put in his head caused his cock to swell back up inside of the cage. She just giggled, pulled her wet cunt off of his thigh and stood up from the bed. She didn't bother fixing her skirt, and as she strutted away from him she purposefully shook her large, firm arse from side to side. She looked back at him to make sure he was watching her bum shaking while those tiny knickers fought valiantly to cover it, and she let out a loud giggle at the look on his face.

"Good night, Harry," she said, just before leaving the room.

Chapter 295: Romilda's Exhausting Victory (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Romilda's plan works, and Harry comes to her bed. But is her body truly prepared to be claimed by the powerful Chosen One? (Harry/Romilda)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, love/lust potion, marathon sex

Chapter Text

"Again," Harry called out as he reached underneath Romilda's sweaty body and rolled her over onto her front. She had no energy left to help, to resist or even to say anything in response. She just groaned, feeling the exhaustion in every muscle in her body. She couldn't even imagine how sore she was going to be tomorrow morning. Bloody hell, would he even stop by the morning? At this point Romilda didn't know where or when this would end, or if she would still be conscious when it finally did.

Everything had been going according to plan. Harry had eaten her chocolates, and he'd come to seek her out and make her dreams come true. It had been amazing. He'd ripped her clothes clean off of her body, thrown her down on top of her bed and did his best to fuck her into the mattress. She'd held onto his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his back while he fucked into her, and the moans she let out into his ear as he filled her again and again and drove them to a mutual orgasm had been her victory cry. Every girl in this castle wanted to be with Harry like this, or close to every girl at least, but Romilda was the one who had actually managed it. The Chosen One was hers; all hers!

She'd been mildly surprised when he pulled her onto her side and continued fucking her without any kind of break, but had been more than happy to go along for the ride. Even when that second orgasm had been swiftly followed by him throwing her legs over his shoulders while he kept on shagging her, Romilda had still been excited. She had been getting a little tired by that point, but she still loved his enthusiasm.

Romilda could not even begin to guess how many different positions he'd fucked her in now, how many times he'd cum inside of her pussy, down her throat or across her body. One orgasm seemed to blend into another at this point, and whatever breaks in the action she occasionally got were far too brief for her to have any chance at a true recovery or rejuvenation. There was a point, at least half a dozen positions ago, where she'd felt a bit of panic and even horror about how long this was going and how much it was taking out of her. She'd overestimated her stamina, underestimated his or both, and her body was paying the price for it. He was going to break her.

She was covered in sweat and semen, her muscles ached, her lungs burned, and her head felt foggy. Harry was quite literally fucking her stupid, and there didn't need to be any end in sight. She'd thought she was making him hers, but it felt a hell of a lot more like he was the one doing the claiming here. There was no way in Merlin's name that she was going to be able to summon the energy to get up out of this bed and walk to class tomorrow, assuming he wasn't still fucking her brains out by the time everyone else left Gryffindor Tower and headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast. Romilda was going to be utterly spent; she was already utterly spent.

And yet she never dreamed of asking him to stop. She probably wouldn't have been able to form the words to do so regardless, but even had she been able to she would not have pleaded for mercy or a respite from this marathon shag Harry Potter was putting her through. However exhausting it might be, however much it might take out of her, she didn't want it to stop. She didn't want him to stop until he was satisfied. She didn't ever want him to stop, because she couldn’t get enough of him. The earlier panic had drifted away, and now Romilda was content to offer herself up to be used and broken at Harry's discretion.

She moaned into her bed sheet as Harry fucked her in this new position, slamming into her with enough force that the sound of his hips smacking against her arse would have easily woken the other girls in her dorm up if she hadn't thought to put silencing charms around her curtains before they began. He was taking her so roughly that she could feel his balls slapping against her skin every time he thrust that huge cock back into her deeper than anyone else had ever reached and anyone else ever would, assuming another wizard ever got the opportunity. She knew that if she had her way this would never end and Harry Potter would never leave her bed. She was his, forever, or at least she wanted to be.

Romilda wanted him to keep using her body like this. She wanted Harry to keep fucking her like his own personal slut, because that was exactly what she aspired to be. The dark-haired witch could think of no greater way to spend her life than at Harry's beck and call, always ready to have her legs in the air, her face in the pillow or however else her hero wanted to position her while he fucked her. There could be no greater pleasure and no higher calling than this.

The weary witch lacked the strength to give her climax the scream of joy. She just trembled on the bed as her cunt clenched around Harry's cock for the umpteenth time since he'd come to her bed to claim her, and she whined into her sheet as he followed her over the edge. He left his cock inside of her and filed her with his cum this time, though most of it would likely come right back out considering how much he'd already given her.

He did pull out when he was done, but he didn't climb off of her bed. She knew he would stick it back inside of her soon enough. This was her duty now, and exhausted or not, she wouldn't have it any other way.

Chapter 296: Everyday Naked Life (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

The morning following her inclusion into the 'family', Willow gets a better look at how everyday life is going to be now. (Xander/Joyce, Xander/Willow/Buffy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, pregnant sex, kitchen sex, casual nudity

Chapter Text

When Buffy suggested that they shower together the morning following her induction and inclusion into their 'family', Willow joined in without question. She'd known that she was bisexual for some time, and the thought of stepping into the shower with her gorgeous blonde best friend and seeing her naked body get all wet was a stimulating one for sure.

They didn't remain in the shower for long or do much playing around, but Willow still enjoyed and made the most of the experience, admiring Buffy's wet, naked body and even sneaking in a few gropes of her ass that the slayer allowed with a smile. Willow would have been happy to stay in the shower with her for quite a bit longer, but Buffy kept them moving.

"We can't stay in here too long," Buffy insisted as she stepped out of the shower and bent over to grab a towel. "My mom's making breakfast." Willow bit her lip as she stared at Buffy's sexy ass sticking out towards her.

"Yeah, I guess we don't wanna miss out on that," Willow admitted. They'd all worked up quite an appetite the previous day as they explored a few of the various new positions and possibilities that had opened up to them now that Willow had joined in on the fun and Xander had three women to play with. "But it's a shame you have to cover up this gorgeous body." She couldn't resist sneaking in one last grope of Buffy's ass as they dried their bodies off.

"You don't need to worry about that," Buffy said, laughing. "Unless we have company over, we don't bother with clothes inside the house. They just get in the way."

"So we're all going to be naked all the time?" Willow asked for clarification. "I'll get to stare at you or Joyce whenever I want, or just reach over and play with Xander's dick while we're sitting on the couch?"

"That's right," Buffy confirmed. "And if we're in the mood Xander can start fucking us right away. It's really convenient."

"Yeah, I think I'm going to like it here," Willow mused as the two girls, now dry but still naked, left the master bathroom and headed towards the kitchen.

Before they actually reached it, Willow could tell that something was up. It was hard to misplace the sounds of Joyce's moans or Xander's grunts, and Willow had heard flesh hitting flesh often enough since they invited her over yesterday to have a very good idea of what was happening. Joyce wasn't making breakfast; she was getting fucked. Hungry as she was, Willow could hardly blame her for that. No meal she'd ever eaten could compare to the pleasure she felt when Xander fucked her.

But as they rounded the corner and were actually able to see what was happening, Willow had to amend her conclusion slightly. Joyce had unmistakably been getting a hard pounding, but that hadn't taken her focus off of what she had said she was going to do before Willow and Buffy headed to the shower. Joyce was bent over the kitchen counter, buttering some bread while Xander stood behind her, holding her hips and slamming into her from behind. She was making breakfast and getting fucked, and the stack of food on the plate to her left suggested that she was doing a good job of multitasking.

"I'm really going to like it here," Willow said, correcting herself. She was impressed with Joyce for being able to multitask so well and keep breakfast going even as Xander thrust into her hard enough to rock her pregnant body back and forth while she was bent over the counter. Willow could only hope she had the same energy and drive when she was pregnant with Xander's child too. They hadn't discussed that just yet, but it felt like an inevitability.

Xander's big thrusts that drove his cock deep inside of her and sent his hips smacking against Joyce's round ass cheeks were enough to make the older woman moan in orgasm not long after Buffy and Willow arrived. She did finally have to pause in her food preparation as she grabbed onto the edge of the counter with both hands, but now that Willow looked more closely she appeared to be pretty much done with breakfast anyway.

Buffy noticed too, and she gave her friend a little tap. "What do you think, Willow?" she asked. "Breakfast first, or sex?"

Willow's stomach gave a little growl. It had been a while since she'd eaten, and the thought of a nice breakfast was an enticing one. But if the decision was being left to her, there was really only one choice she could make.

"Sex first," she said decisively.

"Good call," Buffy said, nodding.

Xander pulled out of Joyce, who straightened up and made room for the other two. Willow stepped into Xander's arms, and he scooped her up easily and put her down so her ass was sitting on the section of the counter that he'd just had Joyce bent over. She spread her legs and sighed as she felt him push into her quickly. Buffy decided to crouch down and do her best to lick Xander's balls while he fucked her friend, and a satisfied Joyce moved over to the table and began to eat.

It didn't take long for Xander's thrusts to make Willow moan as her little tits jiggled, and she quickly realized how wise the 'no clothes' rule was. She could have what she wanted pretty much as soon as she wanted it, and with how well Xander was fucking her she would get off quickly enough to enjoy her breakfast too.

Life with this 'family' that the three of them had welcomed her into was going to be unusual, but it was going to be fucking amazing too.

Chapter 297: Wanda's Public Attention (MCU)

Summary:

Wanda hopes for attention when she puts on her costume. She gets even more of it than she expected, but maybe that isn't such a bad thing. (Wanda/Nameless Male Characters)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Public sex, gangbang

Chapter Text

Wanda had felt damn sexy as she stepped outside of her house in her flashy outfit. The red bustier really made her breasts pop, she liked the way the cape fluttered in the wind as she walked, the long red gloves made her feel more like she was stepping into a costume and putting her at times mundane life aside for the night, and the tiara only enhanced that. She was proud to show her outfit off and strut her stuff in the public eye. She had been sure that she would turn plenty of heads when she made her appearance dressed like this, and she had not been disappointed there. Wanda had indeed drawn ample attention from the moment she stepped outside of her front door.

What she hadn't fully anticipated was just how much attention she would draw, or more to the point, what feelings seeing this side of Wanda would stir up inside of the men who saw her displaying herself like this. The stares she had always expected, but she had been surprised when the first man reached out to cop a feel of her ass when she walked by him.

She'd nearly used her powers to rip him apart or at the very least put him in his place just out of reflex, but she'd held back at the last moment. Wanda couldn't go around using her abilities so frivolously against people who posed no threat to her whatsoever. Besides, as surprised as she was to have a man she didn't know grab her ass like that, there was a secret thrill that shot through her as it happened too. It was a bit confusing and hard for her to understand, but it was unmistakably there. Some hidden part of her delighted in having a man casually grope her without a word.

There were plenty more chances for her to become introduced to and grow accustomed to this side of herself, because that man had not been an isolated example of what her costume and her body brought out in people. Perhaps the others had been emboldened by the actions of the first, as well as her lack of reaction to it, because more and more hands grabbed at her as she walked, and Wanda did nothing to stop any of them. Eventually she was pulled into the arms of one man, who held her body against his and groped her tits while a second man came up from behind and ripped her bottoms off of her body.

At that point Wanda probably should have asserted herself, because it was obvious what these men as well as the growing crowd that formed wanted from her. But for all her power, Wanda didn't stand up for herself to stop what was about to happen. She didn't even attempt to. The groping hands had caused her delight to grow, and when the man behind her bent her over at the waist and she heard the sound of his pants being unzipped, she stuck her ass out a little more. Insane as this was, Wanda wanted more of it. She wanted to shed her boring life once and for all.

There was certainly nothing boring about having a man fucking her hard from behind, hammering into her with a massive cock and giving her powerful thrusts that made her ass cheeks ripple from the impact. Bent over at the waist as she was, her mouth was there for the taking. There was something of a scuffle between several members of the crowd as each wanted to be the one to slide his cock between her lips, and Wanda smiled in satisfaction at being the source of such lust. The smile was soon replaced by her lips stretching wide around the cock of the victor, who grabbed her by the tiara on her head and did his best to shove his thick cock down her throat right away.

But even as the victor helped himself to her face, fucking her throat, making her gag and causing her own spit to get all over her face, Wanda did her best to console those who had lost out on the competition. Her mouth may have been occupied but she still had two good hands, and she took a cock in each of them. While she was bent over and spitroasted in the middle of the neighborhood, Wanda pumped the twin shafts in her hands and sought to please as many men as she could.

This was unlike anything Wanda had ever done in her life. She'd never had more than one sexual partner at any one time, and she'd certainly never taken part in a public gangbang. But she found herself falling into the role with surprising ease. She'd put her costume on hoping to get attention, and she was getting all of it that she could handle. With one cock being driven balls-deep inside of her pussy, another plugging up her throat and two more twitching as she stroked them from tip to balls, Wanda had become the center of attention for the entire neighborhood.

She loved every second of it, including when the first man gave her one more deep thrust and came inside of her pussy. The man in her throat chose to pull out just before he was done and gave her a sticky facial instead, and the two that she was stroking added their loads to her cheeks and chin to make her even stickier.

Wanda welcomed it all, and she also welcomed it when a fresh group of men took over and brought her to the ground. One got underneath her to slide his cock into her pussy, and a second grabbed her hips and slid into her ass. She groaned, though it was soon muffled by a third man sticking his dick into her mouth. More men lined up; so many she couldn't count them. Her night of attention was only just beginning, to her great delight.

Chapter 298: Sex Etiquette with Maribelle II (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Maribelle tells Morgan he needs to be bolder. He takes the lesson to heart. (Male Morgan/Maribelle)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teasing in public, groping

Chapter Text

As Morgan filed into the conference room where many of the Shepherds would be meeting so they could discuss the tactical plans for their next battle, he noticed Maribelle's back to him, and her ass sticking out invitingly whether she intended it to or not. Seeing her like this reminded him of their most recent lesson in her ongoing tutoring, in which she had given him a specific instruction.

"You want me to be more confident??" Morgan asked, cocking his head at her. "I feel like I'm pretty good at taking charge. Don't I pin you down to the bed and make you scream every time you ask?" Just last night he had pinned her legs back near her head and thrust down into her until she was panting and lost the strength to even keep her eyes open.

"You do," Maribelle said, nodding. "But as you've said, you only do it when I ask. You've never done a thing to me without me having to ask for it and make it clear to you that it was welcome. That type of passivity is not becoming of a prince. You must learn to lead. You must learn to be bold."

"And how am I supposed to do that?" he asked, frowning at her. Maribelle just crossed her arms over her chest, and while normally he would have appreciated how it pushed her breasts up, he was too distracted by her words to pay attention to that right now. Before she even responded, he could tell that she wasn't going to give him a clear answer.

"That is for you to figure out," she said flatly.

--

Morgan saw Maribelle standing there with her back to him, and suddenly he had his answer. She wanted him to be bold? He would oblige her.

He walked towards her, hearing her engrossed in conversation with his Aunt Lissa as he got closer. Knowing how much she adored Aunt Lissa, he had no doubt that Maribelle was focused fully on her. She would never know that he was coming until he'd already taken the bold step she'd so insisted on.

While he could have reared his hand back and smacked her ass with enough force for everyone in the conference room to hear it, that wouldn't have been as fun. He wanted to be a bit more subtle about it, and see how she handled it. He gave her butt a gentle tap, feeling her flinch as he did so. He figured that he should make it clear whose hand was on her butt before she got angry and gave the game away, so he spoke up.

"Hi, Aunt Lissa," he said, smiling at his father's sister over Maribelle's shoulder.

"Hey, you!" Lissa said cheerfully.

"Good afternoon, Maribelle," he said net, and then he cupped her cheek and squeezed it through her clothing. Neither the tapping or the groping had made a sound and their bodies were positioned in such a way that neither Lissa or anyone else would be able to see where his hand was or what he was doing. It was only he and Maribelle who knew that he was squeezing her ass right now, and it was up to her to maintain her composure and keep it that way.

"Good afternoon, Prince Morgan," she said. He would give her credit; her voice sounded perfectly calm. She was doing an excellent job of pretending as if nothing untoward was happening right now. But this was just the beginning.

"Would you like to sit with me?" he asked, nodding towards one of the little tables in the conference room. She'd told him to be bold, and he was going to be bold and risky in public by groping her and teasing her for the entire tactical meeting.

--

The moment that the conference ended, Morgan led Maribelle off so they could sneak into the nearest room that would offer them a bit of privacy. Once he locked it behind them and was able to take a good look at her face, he could see how much the constant teasing had gotten to her. He'd discreetly rubbed her thigh and back where no one could see, and as a result her cheeks were now flushed and she was breathing quickly. His teasing had aroused her, but them being in public had meant that she couldn't even ask for him to take care of it for her.

He took her into his arms and kissed her fiercely now, and she kissed back promptly. Desperation was evident in how her lips moved against his and how her hands clutched at his shirt. He'd never been able to make her this desperate and needy, and it made him smile.

Kissing progressed into making out, with his hands roaming down her body and squeezing her rear with both hands. She groaned into his mouth as he groped her far more openly than he'd been able to during the meeting.

She was breathing heavily when he finally pulled his lips off of hers, and Morgan smiled at her.

"I took your last lesson to heart, as you can see," he said, grinning. "How do you like my boldness?"

"It was a fine display," she said breathlessly, panting even as she tried to take on the role of tutor once again. "Being who you are, you have authority over all who pledge themselves to you. As a royal, you must not hesitate to show your strength. You must be firm in what you desire."

"I'll remember that," he said with a nod. "And with that in mind: get on your knees."

Maribelle's eyes shone with approval. "At once, my prince." She dropped to her knees on the floor with far more dignity than should really be possible under the circumstances. But as he pulled his cock out, grabbed her by her curls and penetrated her mouth without delay, he knew she wouldn't be looking dignified for long.

Chapter 299: The Deathbed Companion's Blessing (Elden Ring)

Summary:

The Tarnished accepts Fia's blessing but is so comforted that he can't help but want more. She happily gives it to him. (Male Tarnished/Fia)

Chapter Text

"Great champion, would you allow me to hold you, but briefly?"

What could the Tarnished do but kneel before Fia and allow her to take him into her arms? Making it to Roundtable Hold had not been an easy feat. He had battled mounted knights, packs of wolves. reanimated skeletons, beastmen and any other manner of hostile foes who sought nothing more than to bring him to a swift end. It was exhausting work, battling though such obstacles alone, and the comfort offered by the woman in the black robe was too tempting to reject.

Her body was soft, and as she put her arms around his shoulders and pulled his face against her chest, he felt that he could easily remain right there, on his knees with his face in her breast, for an eternity.

"You are…very warm…" her voice said softly. The Tarnished was not concerned with warmth, vigour or baldachin's blessings. He cared only for the blessing of being held in this woman's arms, and he did not wish to leave it behind. He wanted more of her comfort. He wanted all that she had to give.

--

"You wish to be blessed further, great champion?" Fia said quietly, going down onto her back on her bed. Her robe was parted now, and the revealing undergarments she wore underneath it had been removed, so the woman was fully exposed before the Tarnished. But she did not appear the slightest bit unnerved at being so bare. Indeed, she had accepted his desire for a deeper blessing calmly, even as the Tarnished removed his own gear and joined her on the bed. He nodded, but he wasn't looking at her face. He could see that she was pretty, but the glory of her nudity and the comfort it could offer him was all that he could focus on.

"Come to me," she whispered. "Share with me your vigour."

The Tarnished settled on top of Fia's body, maneuvering himself so his cock could enter her while his head went to her chest. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders in another embrace, holding his face to her breast once more, only this time her robe was parted and his face pressed against the firm softness of her bared breasts.

His cheeks rubbed against that softness as he began to move within her, pushing deeper into her tightness before pulling his hips back so he could promptly do it again. One thing the Tarnished had learned in the journey thus far that had led him to Roundtable Hold was not to hesitate when he had an opening, and this was not one he would allow to escape his grasp. Who knew how many times on his journey he would be able to share an intimate moment with the likes of Fia?

Nothing on his journey thus far could compare to the comfort and contentment of sliding his cock back and forth inside of Fia's tight body. Her insides welcomed him just as her arms had, and the Tarnished felt himself giving her all that he had. She was welcome to all of the vigour and warmth that she desired if the comfort the blessing of her body offered was so rewarding. She was so snug around his cock that every push into her and every retreat so he could do it again brought with it exquisite, exhilarating pleasure. It really did feel as if she was enveloping him in her embrace there as surely as her arms had and continued to do as he buried his face in her soft breasts.

Her bed creaked quietly from the rocking of their bodies as the Tarnished took Fia's blessing, but the repetition of his thrusts did nothing to change Fia's temperament. She did not lose her head; she did not scream or curse as he moved within her. She just held him and let out only quiet exhales of breath as she accepted his warmth and allowed him to find his comfort with her body.

The Tarnished could feel an end approaching, but he did not feel any panic as he might when his endurance was being tested and a battle with a foe reached its endpoint. There was no fear to be found here, no danger; only the blessing of Fia's soft body and the tightness around his cock as he moved back and forth. He did not fear meeting his end this time; this time, here with her, he welcomed it.

"Yes, great champion," she whispered, squeezing his shoulders a bit tighter as she sensed he was nearly spent. "Share everything with me. Set your worries aside and simply feel."

The Tarnished's cry of pleasure was muffled since his face was still pressed against her breasts, but Fia could undoubtedly feel his seed entering her as he reached his end within her. She continued to hold his head to her, and though he could hear her breaths coming faster, otherwise she did not sound any different than she had when she first welcomed him into her arms.

This was not exactly what the Tarnished had envisioned when he first set foot in Roundtable Hold, but that was no bad thing. The comfort and blessing offered by Fia had not been what he was looking for, but it wound up being exactly what he'd needed.

"I hope that you will return to me any time you need another blessing, great champion," she said, her voice as soft and soothing as ever even right after he'd claimed his comfort from her body. "I will take you in my arms as often as you need."

Chapter 300: #300 Snippet Special (Various)

Summary:

In honor of this being snapshot #300, I've written 3 short snippets (approx 300-400 words apiece) of my own choosing from series I don't often/ever write but am a fan of.

Notes:

Included Series: Dr. Stone, Komi Can't Communicate, Jujutsu Kaisen

Chapter Text

BE AWARE: MAJOR SPOILER WARNING for this first short if you haven't finished the Dr. Stone manga!

 

Snippet 1

Dr. Stone (Senku/Kohaku)

 

Senku had spent his life tackling whatever scientific challenges the universe threw his way. He'd never expected those challenges to include rebuilding the world from the stone age or traveling to the moon to get to the bottom of the Why-man mystery and save all of civilization from being turned back into stone again, but that wasn't a bad thing. Far from it. Those had been challenges the likes of which Senku had never expected to be faced with, but his scientific brain had loved every second of it. Even now that the threat was gone, the Why-man mystery was resolved and they'd made their return trip to Earth, Senku still found new ways to challenge himself. With space travel accomplished and civilization now back up and running, Senku's mind and focus had shifted to a horizon no one had ever explored outside of science fiction: time travel.

There were other, seemingly more mundane areas that he hadn't explored, and honestly hadn't ever expected to. He hadn't seen what the simple pleasures of the flesh would have to offer to someone like him. Surely a brain like his would not feel stimulated at all by something so ordinary that anyone could do it.

But something about being there for the wedding of Taiju and Yuzuriha had put him in a strange mood. When Kohaku approached him and whispered something into his ear that suggested she was similarly affected by the wedding atmosphere, he decided to take her up on her unexpected offer. He'd never really thought much about things of a sexual nature before, but he decided he might as well experience it at least once. Wasn't experimenting and trying new things what any good scientist would do?

He understood the obsession with sex now. Kohaku taking him into her mouth and bobbing her head on him until he released down her throat had felt better than he'd expected, but after humping him back to hardness she'd climbed on top of him and fucked him with her gorilla strength. He'd led the way through all of their missions, but this was one area where he bowed to Kohaku's expertise and skill.

The endorphin rush of orgasming inside of her as she moaned his name was not one that he was going to forget, nor was the feeling of her large breasts pressed against his chest while they relaxed in each other's arms.

Senku would always be a man of science, but perhaps dabbling in the mundane pleasures of the flesh wouldn't be a bad way to relax from time to time. Particularly if he had such a powerful partner to assist him.

--

Snippet 2

Komi Can't Communicate (Komi/Tadano)

 

Just because Shouko couldn't tell Tadano she loved him didn't mean she couldn't show him.

She showed him in every way she could, but few methods of communication had ever worked as well as this. She looked down at him as she slowly slid back and forth on him, moving his erection around inside of her, letting it fill her up and brush against that special spot that she'd found the last time she'd done this, the one that made the feeling of immense pleasure build up each time he touched it. As she moved, she could see her own love and pleasure reflected right back at her. Tadano was her first friend and he'd done so much to help her in making more of them, but no matter how many friends she made, none ever claimed more of her heart than he did.

There was no way she would ever be able to clearly tell him how important he was to her and how she felt about him, but she didn't need to. She could see the pleasure on his face, and the appreciation for how this felt and what she was doing for him. It felt wonderful for her; it felt like her dearest friend and closest companion was where he had always been meant to be. And Tadano felt the same way. Even if he hadn't been able to say it, she would have been able to tell by how he looked at her while she moved. He loved this, and her, as much as she loved him.

But she didn't need to rely on only her sight to know how her first and dearest friend felt about her, because Tadano didn't have the same problems with expressing himself that she did.

"Shouko," he whispered, and no matter how many times she heard him use her given name, it still sent a thrill shooting through her body. "I love you."

That sent a still bigger thrill through her, and Shouko gasped as the pleasure of being with the person she loved so much overtook her.

Even if she struggled to communicate with words, when she felt his arms go around her body, pull her down on top of him and stroke the skin of her back, she knew that he understood what she was feeling.

--

Snippet 3

Jujutsu Kaisen (Nobara/Maki/Yuta)

 

In the end, this was the only solution that made sense.

Nobara worshipped the ground that Maki walked on, but she wasn't the only one. Yuta was just as devoted to Maki as she was, and Nobara knew that if she'd tried to turn it into a competition over who liked Maki more or who was more deserving of her attention, things could have gotten messy.

That was why this had been such a perfect solution. Nobara could pat herself on the back for thinking of it. Heck, she had given herself a pat on the back, literally, when she'd thought of it. There was no sense competing over Maki when they could just share her. There was plenty of Maki to go around, and if anyone deserved two people who made her the center of their world, it was her.

Maki hadn't known what to make of all the attention at first, but she'd warmed up to it now. And why should she? Yuta's cock was of a more than respectable length, and when it came to thickness he had plenty of reason to brag, not that he was really the bragging sort. Nobara was sure that she'd be moaning just as loud as Maki was if she had a dick that thick pumping in and out of her cunt like that. Maki was having a damn good time with Yuta taking her from behind while she was on her hands and knees.

Since those knees were planted on the bed between Nobara's spread legs while she was flat on her back, Nobara could see the pleasure on Maki's face above hers. But it wasn't all about the dick sliding back and forth inside of her. She was glad that Yuta was doing a great job of it, but Nobara was doing her part too. She was doing all she could to enhance Maki's pleasure from below, alternating between playing with her breasts, rubbing her nipples and even reaching between her legs to rub at her clit. Nobara knew what she was doing, and when combined with Yuta thrusting away with that thick cock of his, they made a lethal combination.

The object of their mutual affection was powerless under the assault. Maki screamed as their joined efforts forced her to a huge climax, but Nobara wouldn't be satisfied with just one. And she didn't need to see Yuta's face to know that he felt the same way as her.

Maki deserved so much more from them both, and she was going to get it.

Chapter 301: A Month of Denial: Part II (Harry Potter)

Summary:

It's several days into Gabrielle's stay, and while Harry still hasn't been allowed to cum, he does get a chance to put his mouth to work. (Harry/Gabrielle)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femdom, edging, cunnilingus

Chapter Text

Three days after her arrival, Gabrielle gave Harry a stern look at the kitchen table as she walked in on him reading the Daily Prophet. The reason for her look was that he'd just snapped at her that she was to go upstairs and get dressed properly.

"I am dressed properly," she said, well aware that it was a lie. She wore only the tiniest pair of knickers she owned and a thin t-shirt that clearly displayed her nipples through it, but before he could try and dispel her obvious nonsense she continued. "Daphne and I finally got to have our mirror call, and she gave me permission to do a couple of things once I told her how well you'd been behaving so far."

Harry groaned at the reminder of the last few days, in which she had spent every moment she could between his legs, licking or teasing his cock. It was always light and never nearly enough for him to actually orgasm. She could only imagine how much his cock and his balls must be aching. His frustrated expression made her giggle.

"You would have gotten relief from some of that, silly," she teased him. "I could have used my hands to stroke you until you exploded. But now that you were so rude just now, I've decided that your behavior isn't good enough after all. You'd better sort it out before my next call with Daphne, because you have a lot of making up to do before you can even get back to a neutral position, let alone earning any rewards."

She gave an extra shake of her arse as she turned, and smirked widely to herself thinking of how his eyes would be glued to the movement as ever. And why shouldn't they be; she didn't wear anything to cover it up while inside the house, ever. She giggled as she walked out, knowing his eyes would be watching every step.

"Not this time, Harry," she said. "And if you complain or ask again, you won't have a chance next time either."

--

Gabrielle walked into Harry's room that evening in nothing but one of his t-shirts, and he groaned at her.

"Was five hours not enough for today?" he asked bitterly.

"It wasn't five hours straight," she replied. "There were breaks. And besides, you're locked away for the night, so surely there isn't any issue." She was daring him to say otherwise, and of course he didn't dare. Gabrielle slid into the chair across the room from his bed, giggling at how his eyes immediately went to her bare legs.

"I have permission for something else now, and I do plan to take advantage of it," she said. He looked worried, to her delight. "It's a chance for you to earn a great deal of favor with me."

She tugged the shirt up over her breasts, and instantly she was rubbing her clit with one hand and lightly pinching a nipple with the other. His breath hitched as he watched, and then she moaned loudly.

"This is inappropriate, Gabi," he said. She opened her eyes to look at him.

"Daphne said you'd take care of me with your mouth as often as I wanted," she said. "Please, Harry, won't you? I need you so badly. You've heard how many times I've screamed your name thinking about it!"

The situation aroused her, but she was also genuinely bringing herself a great deal of pleasure. She moaned loudly as Harry appeared on his knees before her, looking like he was about to devour her as his hands spread her thighs.

She screamed his name when his tongue started to lick at her clit, and shrieked when his tongue started vibrating, hissing just like Daphne promised it would. She squirted all over his face after just a few seconds of that wonderful skill. After it faded, she writhed in her chair and tried to catch her breath. Harry stared at her with such hunger, more frustrated than anything she'd ever seen, and it made her feel powerful. The most handsome, powerful and desirable man in all of magical Europe (for starters) was on his knees and desperate because of her. It made her reach down and touch herself, but Harry grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"I want to sleep in here, Harry," she said with a giggle at his desperation. "Let me do that, and I'll let you lick me whenever you want."

"Fine," he growled. Then he dove right back in, licking at her frantically once again. It was as if he thought that in doing so he would be able to make his own frustrations disappear. In some misguided portion of his mind, he'd decided that eating her up would make his own weight easier to bear.

It wouldn't, of course, but she wouldn't discourage his eagerness. Gabrielle was going to enjoy every moment of this, of him trying to lick away his frustrations, if that was indeed what he was doing. He slid a finger inside of her, and her back arched up off of the chair.

"Oh, Harry," she moaned loudly. He pulled his mouth off of her for just a moment.

"So tight," he muttered. "So fucking tight."

Gabriele wondered if he was imagining what it would feel like to push his cock into that tightness. She knew she was thinking about it plenty, and had been for the last few days. But now wasn't the time for that, and he didn't push for it. He returned to licking her, and Gabrielle screamed once again.

This was what she had permission for right now. And it was fucking fantastic, so she wasn't about to complain.

Chapter 302: Studying with Shoto (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Shoto invites Momo over so they can study together. But how much studying will she actually get done while alone with her boyfriend in his dorm room? (Todoroki/Momo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters

Chapter Text

As soon as she agreed to it, Momo knew that studying with Todoroki was going to be a challenge. She took her studies seriously and she knew that he did too, but when she was alone in a room with her boyfriend it became a bit difficult not to want to set her lessons aside and study him instead.

He must have experienced a similar dilemma. Either that or he'd never had studying on his mind in the first place but just hadn't known how to politely ask for what he really wanted. Whether it had been a plan or an impulsive decision on his part to put his arms around her and pulled her into his lap while they studied, the result was still the same for her. It became much harder for her to focus on anything once she was sitting in his lap.

Then it became even harder, because while sitting on him and having his hands on her body was a distraction, eventually his right hand slid down her body, underneath her shorts and underwear and started to rub her pussy lips. His left hand left her belly, pushed her shirt out of the way and squeezed her breast, and Momo moaned as she always did when her boyfriend played with her huge breasts.

He got bolder, pulling her clothes off of her body entirely so he could better play with her breasts, and he also slid a pair of digits inside of her for a more concentrated fingering. Momo moaned, and as his fingers stroked inside of her, reaching that special spot that he'd found which made her feel so good, studying got bumped down her list of priorities.

What subject had they even met up to study anyway? It was hard for her to remember, and even harder to care. Shoto's fingers curling and brushing against her g-spot with frightening accuracy was far more important. One thing was clear: Shoto's ongoing study of her body and how to bring pleasure to it continued to become more advanced, and he was excelling at least as well in this area as he did as one of the top students in their year.

Before she knew it, he spun her around in his lap and pushed his pants and underwear out of the way so he could push his cock inside of her. Or maybe it was Momo herself who turned around, pulled his pants and boxers down below his knees and moved her hips into position to take him into her pussy. She'd definitely been the one to create the condom and subsequently slide it down over his cock, but had she done that in response to his forwardness or was this all her doing from the beginning? It was hard for her to be sure who had moved first, because once cock met cunt nothing else really seemed to matter.

They were both all in on this, and that was clear in how they both participated in the fuck. Momo was on top, so she took it upon herself to get her body moving. She started by doing a bit of grinding, leaning her upper body forward so her bare breasts pushed close to his face while she rode him.

And Shoto may have been on the bottom, but he didn't just sit there stiffly and passively as she moved. His hands had been palming and squeezing her ass at the start, moving there naturally after they'd been on her hips, but once she adjusted her position and her boobs were right there for the taking, he seized the opening and took them. Momo moaned once again as his hands squeezed both breasts, and the moaning didn't die down when his fingers started to brush her nipples.

When Momo pulled his hands off of her breasts, it was only so she could lean her body straight up and begin to bounce up and down on him. She drove her body down onto him, smacking her ass cheeks against his thighs as she slammed down onto his cock with considerable haste.

This wasn't something Momo would have been able to do a month or two ago, when they'd first gotten together and she was still new at this. But Shoto wasn't the only one whose knowledge of this subject had improved as she put more time and effort into learning it. Momo was at the top of her class academically speaking, and she took to sex as she took to everything else she dedicated herself to learning. Gone was the hesitant rocking and uncertain bounces that had punctuated her first time riding Shoto's cock. She took that large shaft inside of her with ease and confidence now, and she did it well enough that they were both moaning as they rapidly approached their climax.

It was Momo who got there first this time. Her moans took on a lower quality as the pleasure of her orgasm spread through her body, offering a tangible reward to her study and her effort that her excellence in the classroom just couldn't hope to match. And Shoto, a bright student in his own right, didn't seem to care about falling behind with his classroom preparation as he followed closely behind her into pleasure, closing his eyes and letting himself feel. He was not generally a vocal lover, but the quiet little groan he emitted as he came inside of the condom was like a reward all its own for Momo.

His eyes opened again after he'd finished, and she could see by the look in them that the same thoughts running through her mind were also dominating his.

More.

--

In the end they got absolutely no studying done, being too busy fucking the entire time before she had to go back to her dorm room. Momo had learned nothing other than that she should not even attempt to study when her boyfriend was around, no matter how enjoyable the failed study session had been.

Chapter 303: Binding Rule VIII: Pony's Obsession (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

As the semester ends, Izuku celebrates with all of the girls from Class B. (Izuku/Class B girls)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, bondage, orgy, femslash

Chapter Text

With literally the entire female contingent of Class B as his girlfriends, Izuku spent nearly every free moment he had on their side of the dorms. Having seven girlfriends was quite a drain on his time and stamina, but he would never even think of complaining about it. He knew how incredibly lucky he was to have even one of these girls interested in being with him, let alone all seven of them. He was happy to spend as much time as he could with them, and whatever any of them needed from him he was happy to give them.

As soon as Yui and Setsuna approached him with this particular idea on how to celebrate the end of the semester, he knew that he would be tested like he'd never been tested before. But he still did not shy away from it, nor did he even think of saying no. It felt to him as if this was what he'd unknowingly been preparing for all semester long. He'd spent some amazing months getting closer to the girls of Class B, and he'd had plenty of time to get to know all seven of them intimately.

Today was something special though. Them gathering as a group was fairly common, but those gatherings had never turned into this. Izuku and the Class B girls had never had an eight person orgy, but it was Yui and Setsuna's idea to celebrate the end of the semester in truly spectacular fashion. If this was how this unforgettable semester would come to an end, he could look at this as something akin to a final exam where he showed all the progress he'd made.

That was how Izuku found himself in the middle of the bed, surrounded by naked flesh on every side. He currently had Itsuka Kendo on her knees, with her hands tied together at the wrists and pinned underneath her. The side of her face was pressed into the pillow, and her back was forced to arch way up with her ass high in the air. She was well and truly at his mercy, and the way she moaned every single time he thrust forward and drove his cock deep into her showed that she was very happy with that arrangement.

He couldn't dedicate all of his attention to just one girl at a time, of course; not when there were seven all naked and ready to go. He had one hand resting on Kendo's back, but the other hand was hard at work between Pony's legs, pumping inside of her pussy and rubbing at her clit to make her moan. Kinoko was also involved, but in her case she preferred to lean her head in and lick at both his cock and Kendo's pussy as they fucked.

Ibara and Reiko were sitting in a chair across from the bed, snuggling together and relaxing as they recovered. They'd been the first two to join him, as he'd pulled Reiko on top of him and fucked her hard from below while also encouraging Ibara to sit on his face so he could lick her. Reiko had moaned her way through a big climax, and Ibara had squeaked cutely as his tongue drove her to squirt all over his face. Ibara would get her turn on his cock later, and Reiko could come back for more attention as well once she was in the mood for it. Izuku had the stamina and the experience to take care of all seven of his girls, and that wasn't limited to bringing them to a single orgasm. He would make sure that everyone enjoyed this celebration.

For the moment it was Kendo and Pony who were getting his attention, and they both received the sort of pleasure they'd clearly hoped for. Itsuka came on his cock with a scream that he could hear easily even with her face in the pillow, and Pony started babbling in English as his fingers brought her to the point that her thighs clamped together around his hand. Deku may not have understood the words, but he understood the feeling behind them easily enough. Her pleasure and excitement spoke for themselves.

Izuku felt the same, and he allowed himself to enjoy it. He grunted as he began to pump his cum inside of Kendo's pussy, orgasming for the first time that night (but certainly not the last.) Kendo's screams into her pillow got even louder in response, and he knew that there was noting but pleasure behind those cries.

He pulled out of Kendo slowly when he was done and looked over at the only two women who hadn't had their turns with him yet. Ironically they were the same two women who had come up with the idea behind this celebration in the first place. Yui and Setsuna had held back and let the others go first, but they weren't simply sitting around and waiting their turn.

The girls were occupying the other side of the large bed, and they had been entertaining each other while Izuku worked his way through their classmates. Yui was on her back beneath Setsuna, licking her, while Setsuna buried her head between the black-haired girl's legs and returned the favor. The two masterminds were quite happy to get into the classic 69 and take care of each other while they waited, but upon seeing Izuku unoccupied Setsuna lifted her head from between her classmate's legs and looked over at him.

"Ready to join us, Izuku?" she asked, smirking.

"I'm ready," he said, smiling back. Before this improbable group relationship he shared with the girls of Class B started he would have been embarrassed, but now he was only eager to join them. Setsuna shifted as if about to get up off of Yui, but he put a hand on her back to stop her.

"No, you can stay where you are. You keep taking care of Kodai." He got behind Tokage, lined his cock up and pushed into her, making her sigh. "I'll take care of you. Then we can switch."

Chapter 304: A Month of Denial: Part III (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Gabrielle's fun continues, and Harry's need for release builds. (Harry/Gabrielle)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Heavy femdom, edging, denial, oral sex

Chapter Text

Daphne and Gabrielle shared a laugh through the floo connection as they watched Harry, bound up spread-eagle and muffled by a silencing charm.

"I really should give him some relief if he's in such a bad state," Daphne said. "He offered to do anything you wanted to. We should go ahead and let him have a wank." She paused before letting out a giggle. "But I don't want to. I want to see him like this, and when he finally gets it, I want to give it to him myself. Is that mean?"

"It is," Gabrielle said seriously, but grinning all the while. "But that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep him desperate for his fiancée."

--

Gabrielle shook her arse happily, knowing how it would affect him with her body nude aside from her tiny thong, and then kissed the tip of Harry's cock. She grinned broadly at how it made him writhe with need.

"You're so sexy," she said huskily. "So muscular, so handsome--and completely at my mercy." He just closed his eyes and let out an inhuman sound, some odd mixture of a groan and a wail, that matched his frustration level.

"Open your eyes and look at me," she commanded. He did so, and frustrated tears actually formed in those gorgeous green eyes thanks to how her fingers teased his inner leg. Gabrielle giggled at the sight. "Remember, this is your treat for being good. But if you cum without permission, Daphne said you're not getting free until after your wedding." Putting his resolve to the test, she rubbed her body against his as she moved up, sliding higher on him so she could kiss at his neck.

"Imagine how bad it will be, watching me and Daphne make each other scream," she murmured into his ear, planting vivid thoughts in his head. "Or what if we both laid there and made you watch us scream your name while we touch ourselves? Oh, and can you imagine how bad it will be for you when we use magic so I put on the perfect replica of your cock and help her practice for your wedding night?"

Harry growled loudly, effectively cutting her off before she could batter him with any more erotic scenarios. She giggled, deciding it was best to stop whispering those things to him for now. Gabrielle slid her way back down his body and got between his legs. She made sure that her all but naked arse was pushed as high up into the air as she could push it while she brushed her tits against his cock. Her efforts earned a moan of purest desperation from him, and then came something more like a frustrated sob. She shivered, finding it incredibly arousing to hear and see just how badly he needed to cum thanks to all of the teasing she had subjected him to for almost three weeks at this point.

She licked the tip of his cock, and he writhed on the bed and bit his lip hard. His eyes remained on her, and she gave her arse another little shake to tease him before drooling on his cock and swallowing as much of it as she could. She was already aware that taking all of it was beyond her at this point, but she would test her limits regardless.

Her limit seemed to be somewhere around half of his cock, because once she'd made it roughly halfway down she gagged uncontrollably around the shaft choking her. She came up coughing, but she wasn't the only one who was struggling. She could tell that he was fighting as hard as he could not to cum, knowing the consequence if he did so without permission.

Eventually he did manage to get himself back under control, but Gabrielle wasn't going to let him relax. She kissed the tip of his cock again, and with that she undid that control.

"Please," he begged, writhing on the bed. It was what Gabrielle had been waiting for. She used the spell that made his erection deflate, and that brought a deep howl from him. He actually did shed a tear at that, and she couldn’t help but smirk at the rush of power that it gave her. She locked him up once again, condemning him to another night with no release.

"Should I kiss away that tear rolling down your cheek?" she asked. Not waiting for an answer, she did so with a giggle before leaning her lips in next to his ear. "All you need to do is concentrate on two things," she whispered. "One: how good it's going to feel when you do finally get to cum. And two, which is far more important in my eyes: how badly I need you to lick me right now."

Once she released him from his bindings, he immediately disappeared beneath the covers. That was where he would inevitably worship her with his mouth until she fell asleep, just as he had been doing for each of the past few nights. Gabrielle grinned, letting herself revel in all of this, in the power that she held over him and the pleasure that he was bringing her.

"Thank you, Daphne," she said in her head, knowing that none of this would have been possible without the witch reaching out to her and offering her this unique opportunity. Then Harry's mouth got to work on making her feel really good, and she groaned.

"Harry," she moaned out loud while rubbing the top of the covers, patting his head through them. She knew how her moaning his name would rile him up, and sure enough he started going at her even harder after that.

He wouldn't be getting any release tonight, but Gabrielle was in for a long night of pleasure.

Chapter 305: Anora's Release (Dragon Age: Origins)

Summary:

After Cailan's lack of interest left her still a virgin despite years of marriage, Anora comes to her wedding night with Alistair filled with pent-up desires in need of release. It will be up to the new king to help her deal with them all. (Alistair/Anora)

Chapter Text

Anora knew that she had caught her new husband with his guard down once she revealed the depths of her sexual desire to him tonight, on the night of their wedding. But she could not help herself. She had been waiting far too long for tonight, for a chance to finally let all of her desires free from the cage they'd been locked in all her life, and she had years of repressed urges to deal with.

To say that Alistair had been in disbelief when the door had closed behind them and she'd informed him that she came to their marriage bed a virgin would be putting it quite mildly. She had, after all, been married to Cailan for five years before his passing at Ostagar. Women simply didn't get married to a man and go five years without being touched, and that was even more important for a woman in her position. As the king and queen of Ferelden, they were of course expected to get to work on making the next generation of royalty as soon as possible.  

When the years had passed and Anora still had not become with child, the whispers had started about her infertility. More and more people started gossiping and suggesting that the king should set her aside and take a new, more fertile woman as his queen, one who could give him the princes and princesses he needed. None of them knew the truth, of course. Anora could not possibly give Cailan a child, but neither could any other woman. No queen would have any luck getting pregnant when they were married to a man who refused to touch them. Despite the obvious need for an heir, which Anora brought up with him frequently, Cailan never did consummate his marriage with her. He always brushed it off, saying that they were still young and had plenty of time, and then he would go off and spend the night with one of his handful of carefully-selected and discreet male lovers.

Anora did not explain to Alistair exactly why she came to him still a virgin after five years of marriage to her first king; even now with Cailan dead, it felt like it would be a betrayal of him. Alistair did not pry either, thankfully, but admitted that he had no experience himself. Somehow his own inexperience was reassuring to Anora; it meant that she didn't have any preset expectations to meet or prior lovers to defeat.

Alistair seemed nearly as stunned when she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth hungrily as he had been when she told him she was still chaste, but she couldn't help herself. Tonight was the night she could finally explore all of the desires she'd had for years, and she would confess that she had often wondered what it would be like to take a man's cock between her lips and suck on him. She wasn't naïve to sexual things despite her inexperience; she knew that men liked this act. But would they like it when she was performing it for them? Would she, the daughter of the Hero of River Dane and a queen for over five years, be able to use her lips and tongue as well as a whore who traded her body for coin?

The answer to this question seemed to be yes if Alistair's deep moans as she bobbed her head on him were anything to go by. Perhaps Alistair's lack of anything to compare it to helped with that, but if nothing else she was assured that she had the skill to make him feel good. With that assurance came greater confidence from her, and she bobbed faster and took him in deeper, even down into her throat.

"Anora, I'm going to-" he tried warning her. Anora barely heard his moan, and she ignored its meaning. She kept him down her throat, not pulling back even as his seed hit her throat. Her eyes widened, but she kept her head in place and let it happen.

She'd had her first taste of a man's seed as well as her first sexual experience, and it didn't take her long to decide that she wanted more of both. But of course there was still an important matter to tend to tonight. That was assuming that Alistair could get erect again, of course. Hopefully she hadn't just accidentally spoiled their wedding night in her lust.

--

Alistair was slightly overwhelmed by just how needy Anora was turning out to be. He couldn't quite figure out what the deal was between her and Cailan, but even before he'd slid his cock inside of her he'd believed her claim about remaining a virgin. She had clearly been desperate to be with him, and to try out as many things as they could.

After her quick sucking, she'd requested that he return the favor and use his mouth on her too. He'd gone along with that; fair was fair, after all. While he hadn't exactly known what he was doing down there, he'd been willing to do what he needed to do to please her, and she wasn't shy about telling him what she wanted and what felt good. It had been quite an ego boost to hear her moan his name as he brought her to climax with his tongue licking her special spot and two of his fingers curling inside of her in the specific manner she'd taught him.

The deflowering had followed, and while Alistair had taken it slow at first as he took her on her back, she'd quickly demanded that he speed up and give her more. He'd obliged her, and she'd enjoyed the harder pace. She hadn't been content to stick with that for long though; she wanted to try as many different positions as they could. He'd taken her on her hands and knees, on her side with her leg in the air, and now with her bouncing up and down on him.

She really seemed to like this position, listening to her moans. He liked it too; she looked natural on top of him like this. When she screamed his name and came on his cock once again, Alistair had followed her right over the edge and filled her with his seed, which seemed to make her even happier.

That made sense. They had a duty to try and have children. But Alistair knew that this was going to be one duty that both he and his long-repressed queen were going to enjoy greatly from now on.

Chapter 306: Tifa's Failed Mission (Final Fantasy VII)

Summary:

Tifa's path to Rufus gives her the information she was searching for. It's too bad that she no longer cares about anything but getting fucked. (Rufus/Tifa)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Mindbreak, slutty sex, collar, impregnation, bad end

This is a continuation of the series seen in Tifa's Top Target.

Chapter Text

"This is what you were born for," Rufus Shinra said into his PHS. "This is why the Turks were created; for situations just like this one. I know you won't fail me, or Shinra. Crush those Avalanche pests."

Tifa knew that this was exactly the kind of information she'd been waiting for, or at least she would have known it if she was actually thinking. Her entire purpose in all of this had been to figure out what Shinra was up to and relay that information back to Avalanche so they could protect themselves as well as the innocent people of Midgar that Shinra used and abused. This was why she'd 'auditioned' for Don Corneo and let that fat pervert have his way with her body.

That hunt for information was also why she'd swiftly ditched him in favor of latching onto Rude of the Turks. Yes, Rude was also a much more physically attractive man than Don Corneo, and he'd fucked her better too, but that was just a minor side benefit. The real plus there was that he should have had actual useful information for her to pass on, and not how good a fuck Rude was or how big a dick he'd had. At least that's what Tifa had told herself at the time.

Latching onto Rufus Shinra's arm during the company party had been an even more obvious move to make. Rude was a cautious man, and though he'd had plenty of fun with her body, he hadn't divulged any useful information. The moment that the handsome son of President Shinra began to ogle her at the party, she'd seen her opportunity. His interest in her had been blatant, and of course he was about as valuable a source as one could find if they were looking for Shinra secrets.

She'd also sensed that he'd be far looser with his tongue than a stern professional like Rude had been, and this assumption had been proven correct many times over. There had already been multiple useful tidbits of info he'd openly talked about since he first pushed her down onto her knees and had her suck his cock in the hallway, but this was far and away the biggest secret he'd shared in her company. He had just revealed that Shinra knew that Barret's Avalanche cell operated out of Sector 7, and that the Turks were going to drop the plate. This was precisely what Tifa was looking for, and if she was still the same woman that she'd been when she first presented herself for Don Corneo's inspection, she would have already been thinking about how she could quickly and safely pass this vital information on to Avalanche.

But that Tifa was gone. Going from Corneo to Rude and finally to Rufus had changed her. Rufus has made near-constant use of her, appointing her as his personal whore. She spent her days getting fucked by him in his office, and at night he brought her home with him and fucked her some more until he went to sleep. She slept in his room too, usually on the floor at the foot of his bed unless he didn't feel like pulling out and they both went to sleep with his cock still inside of her.

Tifa the Avalanche freedom fighter was gone. Tifa the personal whore of Rufus Shinra was all that remained. She was addicted to his cock now, and all that mattered was that she continued to get it.

That was why she didn't spare even a thought for her old friends at Avalanche or the innocent people of Sector 7. As Rufus had given the Turks their orders, he'd also been balls-deep inside of his personal whore. Tifa was naked, which was how she spent the bulk of her days now, and one of her legs was elevated onto the desk in Rufus' office as he fucked her from behind.

The slap of his hips against her ass every time he slammed his cock deep inside of her was so loud that the Turk on the other end of the call could hear the sound. Even if he hadn't been able to hear that, he definitely would have heard her moans. Tifa's brain wasn't even processing the very important information being revealed on the call or the massive consequences it would have on thousands of people, including so many that had been dear to her in the beginning. The huge cock drilling her and rocking the desk beneath her was all that she cared about.

"Ahh, I love it when a plan comes together," Rufus said as the call ended. His hand now came back to grab onto the chain leash connected to the collar around Tifa's neck, which was the only adornment on her otherwise naked body. He gave the leash a tug, and Tifa let out a strangled moan of pleasure. Having her man's big dick hit deep inside of her brought Tifa more pleasure than anything else, but him tugging on her leash and reminding her who she belonged to was a close second.

"It makes me horny," he said, thrusting his hips harder and banging her against the desk. "Maybe I'll celebrate by knocking you up. Would you like that, you little slut? Would you like to pop out my babies?"

"Yes!" Tifa gasped, eyes going wide. The rough fucking was all she'd cared about recently, but now she had just been given new purpose. She suddenly needed him to impregnate her. She needed it desperately. "Please, sir! Please give me your cum! Please knock me up!"

Rufus grunted, fucked her harder and tugged on her leash, and despite her shortness of breath she had never been happier. Or at least she hadn't been until he came inside of her moments later, filling her with his seed. He slapped her ass and remained buried deep in her pussy until he'd given her everything he had in his balls.

It wasn't what Tifa had come here for, but now it was all she wanted.

Chapter 307: Pansy's Exclusive with Minister Granger II (Harry Potter)

Summary:

With the interview over, it's now time for Pansy to back up her promises, crawl underneath Minister Granger's desk and use her mouth to show her how much she's changed. (Hermione/Pansy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femslash, cunnilingus, under the desk

Chapter Text

"I would tell her that I'm used to being on top and in control, and after so many months without anyone to be on top of, she might struggle to keep up with her pent-up Minister."

Hermione could tell that Pansy was not the least bit nervous by her flirting, nor did she suddenly back off as if her bluff had been called. The smile on the ex-Slytherin's face only widened as if this was exactly the sort of reply that she'd been waiting for.

"Oh, I'll have trouble keeping up, will I?" Pansy drawled. Apparently they were going to drop all pretenses now and acknowledge that the bold, sassy witch with the short black hair and the big mouth that Pansy had teasingly referred to was Pansy herself. Hermione welcomed that, because it meant this wasn't a mere jape. Pansy's interest was real. "Do not underestimate me, Minister Granger. I'll have you know that I have a very talented mouth, and I'm not afraid to use it. Shall I prove it to you? Shall I crawl under your desk right now and show you just how good I really am?"

"Do it," Hermione said. "If you don't get under there and do your best after such bold promises, I might have to conclude that you're all talk." She raised her eyebrows in challenge, and Pansy's eyes narrowed playfully.

"Now you're really going to get it," Minister Granger," she purred as she stood up from her chair. Pansy slowly crossed over to the other side of the desk, and Hermione scooted her chair back slightly to give the other woman more room to crouch down and get under the desk. She hadn't expected her interview with Pansy to take this turn, but she was quite eager to see if her former bully was really as good with her mouth as she claimed to be.

"Shall I remove my--oh, never mind, it seems you've taken care of that," Hermione said. She'd been about to offer to undress, but Pansy had solved the problem quickly by using a quick bit of magic to vanish her clothing below the waist. "I suppose that means all that's left is to see if you can live up to the rather lofty expectations you've set for yourself." Hermione leaned back in her chair and spread her legs a bit wider, waiting for the other witch to get started down there.

Pansy didn't give her an answer, except by way of placing her hands on Hermione's inner thighs and beginning to stroke her skin. Her fingers were soon joined by her mouth, which gave little licks, kisses and nibbles along Hermione's thighs as Pansy got underway. It was a slow start; slower than Hermione was used to. But that didn't seem like such a bad thing. The Minister's schedule was unusually light today, so if Ms. Parkinson wanted to take her time, she was welcome to spend the better part of the afternoon underneath her desk as far as Hermione was concerned.

The slow beginning was not out of any hesitance or uncertainty from Pansy about what she was doing. That was something that Hermione could tell right from the off. Even with her relatively narrow personal experience and frame of reference, Hermione could easily identify Pansy as a woman who knew what she was doing down there. This was a woman who was perfectly comfortable with her head between another witch's legs, and perhaps more importantly, she enjoyed doing so.

This slow beginning was all about working Hermione up, and all of the attention paid to her inner thighs as Pansy gradually inched closer to her pussy did exactly that. Hermione had been rather horny to begin with, but she was this close to begging by the time that Pansy's tongue touched the outer lips of her pussy at last.

Hermione gasped, enjoying the sensation of having someone else's tongue on her for the first time in far too long. But Padma, bless her, had never licked her like this. They'd loved each other, and Padma had been able to make her feel good, but Pansy's oral skill was second to none in Hermione's experience. Pansy was a master at eating pussy, and Hermione was the lucky recipient of all that talent now.

Pansy gave her slow, flat licks up and down her outer lips, again keeping things slow and showing no interest in making her cum quickly. Eventually she started tracing circles around Hermione's clit with her lips and tongue, but any direct contact was light and fleeting. It seemed that rather than trying to get her off fast, Pansy was focusing on building her pleasure up gradually for as long as she possibly could before finally granting her a release.

Hermione had heard the term 'oral worship' before, but had never fully understood its meaning until now. She'd had girlfriends go down on her before, but this was a clear example of a witch going a step beyond the simple pursuit of orgasmic pleasure. Pansy was devoting her time as well as her mouth to her as if this was the one and only thing that she cared about. The Witch Weekly Editor had a successful career in her own right, but she went down on Hermione like she would willingly give it all up and commit her entire self solely to the pleasure of the Minister.

She really was using her mouth in ways that Hermione had never dreamed of, and by the time Pansy started licking her clit directly it had already become the most sensational sexual experience of her life. That her fingers, which had been slowly rubbing her outer lips for some time, now gently pushed inside of her, stroked at an angle and began to stimulate her g-spot in an instant only added to the bliss.

Pansy Parkinson had changed drastically. She'd gone from the pure-blood supremacist of her youth to a woman who would worship her muggleborn Minister underneath her desk until Hermione reached down, grabbed onto her short black hair and moaned her name as she squirted all over her face.

This was an exclusive Hermione could appreciate, even if the content of their interview was in no way fit for print.

Chapter 308: Oral Benevolence (Persona 5)

Summary:

Sae is used to wanting to repay favors and not be in anyone's debt, but when her boyfriend does something thoughtful for her she sincerely wants to reward him. (Ren/Sae)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Older woman/younger man, aged-up character

Chapter Text

Sae hated feeling like she was in someone's debt. When someone did something nice for her, she would usually try to figure out how she could repay them for it as quickly as possible. Sometimes that led to her not enjoying their kindness and the favor she'd done for them as much as she should have, because she got so caught up in settling the imagined debt that she didn't stop to remember why they were doing something for her in the first place. Maybe her time working her way up through the prosecutorial ranks had something to do with that; many of the people there were only doing things for her because they expected something in return or they wanted her to be in their pocket to help with a sticky situation at a later date.

She'd gotten out of that mindset when she abandoned her career path as a prosecutor and focused on becoming a defense attorney, and she'd relearned how to appreciate kindness and enjoy it when someone did something genuinely thoughtful or helpful for her. Such was the case when she came home tonight after a long and exhausting day at work to find that her wonderful boyfriend Ren had a surprise waiting for her. The moment she sighed and sat down at their kitchen table, he put a cup of hot coffee and a plate of curry in front of her. She'd looked up at him, and he'd just smiled, given her shoulder a squeeze and walked off to wash up without a word.  

Ren hadn't expected anything in return from her, and he wasn't looking to score points. He'd just known that she'd had a long day, and he'd wanted to do something to take care of her and make her feel good. The coffee and curry he made for her always tasted good, but it had rarely ever hit the spot like it did this evening. She had such an amazing boyfriend.

As soon as she finished and washed her dishes, she walked into the bedroom, pulled him away from the book he was reading and pushed him down onto their bed. It was true that what he'd done for her was directly related to why she unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, but the sincerity behind both his favor and her reciprocation were wholly different from how she'd used to approach repaying debts when she was a prosecutor.  

She knew that he hadn't made her coffee and curry expecting anything in return for it; he just wanted to brighten her day. And by the same token, she didn't pull his cock out and start to nuzzle it with her cheek because she felt like she owed him anything. Sae simply loved her thoughtful young boyfriend, and she wanted to take care of him. She didn't nuzzle, lick and kiss at his cock until it became hard because she felt obligated to do so, and it wasn't with any sense of obligation that she took him between her lips once he was hard. Sae wasn’t looking to repay any debts here; she just wanted to suck her boyfriend's cock.

"Oh man, that's good!" he exclaimed. "So good, Sae!" His hands were clenched into fists on the bed sheets beneath him, and Sae could see how much she was getting to him with her smooth sucking and the slow, gentle strokes of her hands on the base of his cock. The pleasure had him itching to grab her head, pull her down so his cock lodged in her throat and start humping his hips wildly against her face. She wouldn't have minded if he did that, to be honest. While she enjoyed showing him her skill, bobbing her head on his cock and using her tongue and her hands to make him feel good, it was also enjoyable when he gave in to his lust and fucked her face.

"Please take your panties off and turn around," he groaned. "I wanna lick you too."

Sae hadn't initiated this with expectations of him returning the favor, but that didn't stop her from pulling her mouth off of his cock, sliding her panties off in a hurry and settling down into position on his face. Who owed who wasn't even a thought in her head. Ren didn't offer to lick her because he wanted to retain some kind of upper hand over her; he just wanted to make her feel good too. And Sae was happy to enjoy his attention and thoughtfulness, especially when she felt his tongue start to trace the outer lips of her pussy.

She groaned, nearly forgetting all about what she'd been doing in the face of her boyfriend's oral skill, knowledge of her body and desire to please her, but Sae was still as determined a woman as she'd ever been. Only now her focus had shifted. Rather than worrying about bringing an accused criminal to justice at all costs, now her strong will was summoned so she could go back to sucking her boyfriend's cock with the same focus as before in spite of how good it felt to have his tongue licking her and his finger rubbing around her clit.

Both Sae and Ren exhibited that same determination and desire to take care of each other. Neither of them cared about earning brownie points here or getting the other in their debt. They just loved each other and wanted to make each other feel good.

Ren would know that he'd succeeded when his rubbing and his licking led to her grinding her hips and humping his head while she squirted on his face and into his mouth. And by the same token, even as Sae moaned around her boyfriend's cock with orgasmic pleasure, she was given the proof of her own success when he groaned, his hips jerked up off of the bed and his cum started hitting her tongue.

Benevolence and mutual kindness beat favors and debts any day.

Chapter 309: Modeling the Uravity Lingerie Collection 3 (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Ochako has a new line of prototypes to model, and this time they've been designed with anal sex in mind. (Izuku/Ochako)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Anal sex, post-canon

Chapter Text

"Ready to see the first set, Deku?" Ochako asked from inside the bathroom.

"Definitely!" he replied quickly. He felt more than ready. He held his hands in his lap and did his best not to fidget impatiently while he waited for her to come out. Izuku had been waiting for her to model the next batch of prototypes from her Uravity Lingerie Collection pretty much from the moment over a week ago when she'd told him that the working prototypes were close for a couple of items.

He would have been excited no matter what, of course, because his girlfriend looked amazing in every item she'd shown him. Uraraka would look amazing in a potato sack, so seeing her body in any piece of lingerie would undoubtedly never fail to arouse him. But what she'd said revealed that this line was going to be rather special even comparatively. According to her, both of these pieces had been designed with ease of use in anal sex in mind. Izuku had eagerly awaited the modeling of the prototypes ever since, and not just because he couldn't wait to see how she looked. If the pieces had been designed around anal sex, it was obvious how this modeling session was going to end.

"Ta da!" Ochako said, strutting out of the bathroom wearing a black bra and matching panty set. The bras were lacy and completely see-through, and Izuku couldn't decide whether to stare at her big breasts or her lovely pussy since both were easily visible through the material. But then she turned around and put her back to him, and Izuku saw what she meant about this line being designed around anal sex.

From the front the underwear had been sexy and revealing, but the back was something else entirely. The backside consisted only of the strings that held her panties, and there was no other fabric to speak of down there. This meant that rather than the see-through material that technically covered her pussy even if he could easily see it, there was absolutely nothing covering her naked ass cheeks or butthole. And speaking of her butthole…

"I've got the Uravity buttplug in too, see?" Ochako asked, grinning back over her shoulder at him.

"Yes," he said, staring directly at it. "I see." She giggled and gave a little wiggle of her hips, shaking her ass for him.

"Time for the next one!" she said, prancing back into the bathroom. Izuku groaned, already ready for the modeling to be finished and the fun to begin.

--

"And here's the second!" Ochako said, stepping out after having completed her outfit change. Now she was wearing a leotard, which was similarly see-through in the front. The words 'Plugged Anal Slut' were printed across her boobs, and Izuku already knew the truth in those words, having seen the plug himself. She gave a teasing twirl while spinning around to let him see the view from the back again, and Izuku's eyes flashed as he stared at her again.

This leotard had a similar lack of coverage in the back. Aside from the string around her neck and at her waist, there was nothing else to speak of. The crotch of the suit was attached to the buttplug, not unlike the slingshot bikini she'd modeled for him from one of the previous Uravity Lingerie Collection lines.

"So what do you think?" Ochako asked. "Do the suits make you want to throw me down and have anal sex with me? Do they drive you wild and make your cock hard thinking about sticking it in my butt?"

"I think you know the answer to that already," he growled, looking down at the prominent tent in his boxers. She looked back over her shoulder at him too, and giggled when she saw it.

"Well what are you waiting for then?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "Women are going to put this on when they want their men to fuck their ass. That's true for me too, you know." She wiggled her hips again, waving her big butt at him.

Izuku pounced. He shot up off of the bed, not even bothering to bring her back to it. Instead he just bent her over the vanity, pulled the plug out with one hand while shoving his boxers down with the other, and slid his cock straight inside of her. Ochako groaned as he penetrated her ass, but it was not a sound of pain or hesitance. She was ready for this; she'd prepared for it and invited him to do it. Much like the women who these suits would be marketed to, she'd put it on because she was feeling frisky and wanted him to take her ass.

Take her ass Deku did. He put his hand on his girlfriend's back to keep her bent over at the waist while he fucked her butt from behind. After the modeling and the anticipation that had preceded it, Izuku did not hesitate to give it to her hard. His hips smacked against her round butt cheeks with solid contact each time he drove his cock into her ass, and Ochako panted as she endured the powerful thrusts. She held onto the edge of the vanity, receiving the swift, hard buttfuck she'd obviously wanted and had anticipated when she prepared to model the new prototypes for him today.

If the new line was meant to drive the woman's partner wild and make them want to pound her ass hard, it was a rousing success. Izuku railed his girlfriend's ass hard for several intense minutes, keeping her bent over the entire time. He had a feeling that she wouldn't want him to get his cum all over the prototype leotard, so when the end came he buried his cock balls-deep inside of her ass and filled her backside with his cum. It would surely be easier for her to clean herself up than it would be to get those stains out of the prototype.

"Another winner," he declared while finally pulling his cock out of her anus once he was done.

Chapter 310: A Month of Denial: Part IV (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Daphne is back, but her return doesn't offer Harry any immediate relief. (Harry/Gabrielle/Daphne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Heavy femdom, cock cage, edging, cunnilingus

Chapter Text

"Please," Harry begged. He was sitting propped up against the back of the bed, his hands outstretched and bound wide, while his ankles were secured by rope that was tied around each of the bottom bedposts. "Please!" He was frantic and desperate like Daphne had never seen him before, and it made her smirk happily.

"It was so good having your tongue back on me, Harry," she said to him. "Oh fuck, I needed it so bad! It was a long month without you, you know. I swear I've never been so horny in my life." Harry didn't respond, other than by thrashing helplessly against his bindings, and Daphne giggled.

"Remember, love, no wandless magic to free yourself tonight so you can get some relief," she said. Gabrielle walked into the room, and Daphne grinned widely at her. "And there's my favorite little veela who took such good care of you while I was gone."

Gabrielle grinned, and then moaned into Daphne's kiss. The veela eagerly kissed her back while Daphne dragged her onto the bed right between Harry's legs. Daphne smirked at her fiancée.

"I really want to see how good this little veela is, Harry," she said. "Can I play with her? I need your permission to do anything more physical than snogging her, my love. The contract we signed demands it." Harry growled, and her smirk widened. "You can certainly say no, but if you do I'll have to send her away, and we probably wont be able to play with her together in the future. I'm sure she'd be too upset for anything like that if I send her away now." Daphne slinked back up to lay with her back against his chest, and his caged-up cock between her legs just a bit below her cunt.

"You can!" Harry gasped. "I'll allow it!"

"You heard him," she said, grinning at Gabi. "Come on, little veela. Show me what that tongue of yours can I do, and I'll return the favor. Then we can decide together whether this big brute here deserves his relief tonight, or if he needs to keep waiting." Harry groaned wildly, and the two women giggled.

--

"Oh fuck, yes, amazing!" Daphne moaned loudly and grabbed Gabrielle's smooth hair. She moaned and writhed as Gabrielle licked her, showing just how talented she was. "Oh Harry, she's so good! Oh fuck, it's incredible!" Her delight in being able to tease him in person was nearly as immense as the pleasure Gabrielle brought her.

She'd returned to find his balls actually swollen significantly, so much so that she swore they were starting to look a bit purple. When she'd freed his cock to check on it, so to speak, it had become red. huge and swollen, as long as her forearm. It had been very arousing to see him in that state; so arousing that her reservations about teasing him some more had paled in comparison.

That thought, plus the veela's excellent cunnilingus, saw her squirting across Gabrielle's face with an enthusiastic moan. After she was done she drabbed Gabi up to kiss her, enjoying the sounds of frustration Harry made as their bodies brushed all over his trapped cock. Eventually she had Gabrielle lie back down the opposite way so the veela's large, firm arse was grinding directly onto her man's cock, and Daphne added to Harry's torment by getting on her knees and scooting back so her own perfect arse was right back on his face.

"I will make a bargain with you, Harry," she said. "If you will swear me a vow right now that you will do whatever I command you to do from now until I unlock that cage and free your cock on our wedding night, I in turn will vow to do whatever you want from that moment onwards. Forever. Every day. Every day for the rest of our lives, I'll be yours."

That temptation was so irresistible that Harry gave her this vow without hesitation, and Daphne moaned with delight when she felt the magic of it taking hold and washing over her. Their promises had been made, and Daphne couldn't wait to make the most of both of them.

"Lick me, Harry!" she said breathlessly. "Lick me while I lick this beautiful young veela right above your trapped cock!" Harry's tongue got to work, lapping at Daphne's outer pussy lips and making her moan. "Oh! A-And while you do, feel free to imagine how it's going to be once we're married. When that day comes, I'll do anything you can think up as long as it's actually possible to do!" Harry's cunnilingus continued to escalate in response to the visions she was putting in his head, and Daphne moaned and bit her lower lip. "Oh, we are going to have so much fun together, Harry!"

They would have plenty of fun once they were married, but right now was pretty damn fun too. Daphne stopped teasing Harry for the moment, at least verbally, because her mouth had other duties to fulfill. She would bet that what she did instead was just as much of a tease from his point of view though. What man wouldn't be driven wild with lust having his beautiful fiancée go down on a sexy young veela right in front of them like this?

Harry's sexual frustration was channeled into his oral performance, and Daphne was the lucky recipient. She took that and gave it back to Gabrielle, and both women received wonderful attention from eager tongues. Daphne couldn't be happier with the bargain she'd struck or the arrangement she'd made.

Her future husband would have his moment of freedom and then of control, but right now Daphne was elated to be able to feel his tongue on her until she moaned her pleasure into the heavenly veela pussy that she was lucky enough to taste.

Chapter 311: Anything for Her Friends (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Momo is always willing to help her friends, but when Midoriya and Uraraka come to her with a rather unique request, she can’t help but feel like she’s the one really being helped this time. (Izuku/Momo, w/Uraraka)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, consensual cuckquean

Chapter Text

Momo Yaoyorozu was always happy to help out her friends. Whatever they needed from her, she was happy to give it to them if it was within her power. She had to say that she hadn’t expected to ever be asked for something like this, but when her former UA classmates, fellow pro heroes and close friends Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka came to her with this rather unique request, Momo had not hesitated to agree.

“Do you like that, Deku?” Momo asked. “Do you like shoving that big dick deep inside of me?” She paused to allow herself a moment to moan as Izuku’s cock hit balls-deep inside of her once again, and then she kept up the dirty talk. “I’ll bet you do. I bet, ah, I bet that Uraraka’s cunt doesn’t feel nearly as good as mine!”

She controlled her groans of pleasure long enough to mix in more of the dirty talk that was so important to making this all work. That wasn’t easy to do, because Izuku was fucking her very well. His cock was the biggest she’d ever taken. Admittedly she didn’t have a ton of experience. The number of men she’d made love to, or in this case been fucked by, could be counted on one hand. Still, his cock was special. He was longer than any she’d had, and much thicker. She had a feeling that if the loving couple had asked the far more sexually adventurous and experienced Mina Ashido to help them live their fantasies out rather than her, Mina would have been just as impressed with the size of his cock.

And his skill at using that big dick could not be discounted either. Momo knew that having the raw material wouldn’t be all that helpful if you didn’t know how to use it, but Izuku knew what he was doing. He had her down on all fours in the middle of the bed that he shared with his girlfriend Uraraka, and he was giving her a fucking that made it difficult for her to control herself enough to keep the dirty talk coming. With how hard his hips clapped against her ass cheeks and how deep his dick drove into her pussy, what Momo really wanted to do was bury her face in the pillow and scream her head off.

But that wasn’t the deal. She knew what Izuku and Ochako wanted from her, and it wasn’t just about her climbing into their bed and allowing the powerful and handsome #1 ranked hero to fuck her brains out with that huge dick. While Izuku’s grunts of exertion and the hands roaming her back and squeezing her ass told her that he was enjoying fucking her as much as she was enjoying her pounding, there was a third member of the equation to consider.

Before this morning, Momo wouldn’t have ever predicted that she would be doing Ochako a favor by getting fucked by her boyfriend right in front of her, to say nothing of rubbing her face in it while it happened. But Ochako got off on this. She got off on watching her boyfriend fuck other women right in front of her, and having said other women taunt her during the act enhanced her excitement.

Momo hadn’t been able to doubt her sincerity when she saw Ochako’s face earlier while making the request, but watching her floating right over the bed and taking in the show from the best angle possible revealed just how excited Uraraka was. The brunette was as naked as she was, and her legs were spread wide in the air as she shamelessly fingered herself. Her dear friend loved this, and what kind of friend would Momo be if she didn’t give her the whole experience?

“We, ahh, we should have done this a long time ago, Deku!” Momo panted, looking up and making direct eye contact with Uraraka. “I should have taken you into bed years ago! You fuck so, ohh, so damn good!” Momo’s eyes threatened to roll back into her head as Izuku’s hips hammered against her, but seeing the flush come to Uraraka’s cheeks and the heavy arousal present in her brown eyes kept the Creation Hero focused. She’d committed to this, and if Uraraka found this whole scene so arousing, Momo was going to keep her head straight so she could give it to her.

“We could have fucked in the hallways between classes!” she continued. She glanced down when she saw Uraraka’s wrist moving faster, a clear sign that her fingers were pumping inside of her pussy with even greater urgency. “You could have come into my dorm room and fucked me on my bed, ohh! O-or I could have sucked you off in the middle of training, while we were wearing our hero costumes!”

Uraraka’s hips were humping the air as Momo’s fantasies as well as the reality of Izuku giving her a truly mighty fuck from behind overwhelmed her, and Momo kept it coming as surely as Izuku did.

“But w-we can, ahh, make up for lost time now! We can fuck any time Ochako’s out on patrol! I’ll sneak into your bed, ohh, fuck, and you can screw me just like this! A hero like you deserves only the best, and I’m the best you could ever have!” Ochako was whimpering with need now. “Let Uraraka be your innocent little girlfriend! I’ll be your whore who you come to whenever you need a real fuck!”

She had never referred to or even thought of herself in such derogatory terms before, but she’d gotten into the combination of fantasy and reality as thoroughly as Ochako had. All three of them had been swept up into the heat of this consensual cuckolding, and now it exploded. Momo screamed her pleasure as Izuku fucked her to a climax that had her arms trembling and struggling to hold her up, and he grunted and filled her with a thick creampie. And Uraraka bit back her moans, but gravity made sure that when she squirted, it hit the floor at the foot of the bed.

Momo hoped that her performance had been good enough that her friends would come to her again the next time they needed a favor.

Chapter 312: Ashido's Answer (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Mina’s teasing of Izuku leads to the powerful young man claiming all three of her holes while the rest of the Class A girls watch. (Izuku/Mina)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, rough sex, exhibitionism, anal sex

Chapter Text

This was not what Mina had intended. All of her little suggestive comments to Midoriya, the way she’d brushed her breasts against him or bent over and stuck her ass in front of his face had just been playful. When she’d openly wondered if his strength, stamina and determination would apply to all parts of his life beyond just his hero work, she hadn’t expected him to actually rise up to answer that question for her.

She definitely hadn’t expected him to interrupt her girls’ night with the rest of her female classmates back at the Heights Alliance, push her to her knees and start fucking her face, but there she was. Her knees were on the floor, his pants and underwear were down around his ankles, and Deku’s thick cock was plugging her mouth. Mina had never struggled with this before, but he was so big that she couldn’t help but gag when his cock reached into her throat. That happened often too. His balls were smacking her chin and she was getting spit and drool all over her face as the green-haired hero in training fucked her face in front of her stunned female classmates and friends.

It would have been surreal enough if he’d stopped there, but he pulled his cock out of her mouth, picked her up into his arms, pushed her shorts and panties down and started to bounce her on his cock. Mina held onto his shoulders for dear life, too caught off-guard by what was happening and how good it felt to make sense of any of this. How had her playful, flirtatious nature led to Midoriya’s hands squeezing her pink ass cheeks and bouncing her on his big cock while the rest of the girls watched?

She didn’t understand, but maybe she didn’t need to. He was answering her question and showing her that his strength did indeed carry over beyond his hero work, and even if she hadn’t expected an actual answer, much less a demonstration like this, she didn’t have the fortitude to ask him to stop proving it to her. Mina loved a good tease but she loved a good fuck even more, and Izuku was giving her the best fuck of her life. The harder the better was Mina’s philosophy in the bedroom, and Deku picking her up and bouncing her on his cock proved just how right she was.

He wasn’t content just to prove it to her either. He carryfucked her around the room, letting all of her classmates get a good look at what was happening. Some, like Momo and Kyoka, blushed and looked away, or at least pretended to. Others, like Uraraka and Tsuyu, looked torn between jealousy and a desire to join in. And then you had Toru, who was pretty clearly masturbating while she watched Mina get bounced on Deku’s cock. She might not be visible, but the sound of her fingers pumping her wet pussy was easy enough for Mina to make out when her trip around the room on Deku’s cock took her near the invisible girl.

Mina’s bed had been left clear while the girls talked, and Izuku took advantage of its availability now. He pulled her off of his cock and unceremoniously dropped her down onto her stomach on the bed. She felt the bed shift as he climbed onto it as well, and Mina froze, curious what he would do next.

Even had she wanted to move, he didn’t give her any time to do so. He immediately got into position and pressed the tip of his cock against her anus, and Mina only got out a quick gasp of surprise before he pushed forward and his dick was in her ass.

“Holy shit,” Kyoka whispered.

Holy shit indeed, Mina thought. If those girls were captivated by the sight of Izuku’s cock pushing into her tight ass, it was nothing compared to actually feeling it happen. This wasn’t Mina’s first time having anal sex, but Izuku was both far larger than and fucked her ass much harder than anyone else she’d ever been with. His hips hammered down into her, pinning her prone body to the bed so he could claim her third and final hole.

She bit down on her pillow as seemingly shy and innocent Midoriya ran with her teasing and showed her just how dominant and aggressive he could be. The hero in training was getting her pink ass railed while prone and face-down in her bed with all five of her female classmates there to see it, and there was no denying how massive a turn-on it was for her.

Mina screamed into the pillow between her teeth as her body was driven to a sudden and powerful orgasm. She’d never actually orgasmed while having her butt fucked before, but apparently there was a first time for everything. She surrendered to the pleasure just as she’d surrendered to his dominance. He’d claimed all three of her holes, and now he was showing her just how thoroughly he could control her body.

As if to drive that point home just a little bit further, Izuku continued to hammer her into the bed until, with a guttural growl, he began to cum. His cock did not pull back at all; he kept it buried deep inside of her ass while he came, marking her butt as his territory in a way. It was Mina’s first anal creampie. She shouldn’t have enjoyed it as much as she did. But she probably shouldn’t have enjoyed having him fuck all three of her holes in front of the other Class A girls either, and that hadn’t stopped her.

Izuku pulled out only after he’d finished cumming, though even then he gave her round butt cheek a hard smack with his hand.

“So, Ashido,” he began, before pausing to give her an equally hard spank on the other cheek. “Does that answer your question?”

Chapter 313: Romilda's Exhausting Victory II (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Romilda's new role in Harry's life continues, and he never wastes a chance to use her to the point of exhaustion. (Harry/Romilda)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, shower sex

Chapter Text

All in all, Romilda felt like she was adjusting to her new normal pretty well.

It was exhausting, of course. Harry remained in a nearly constant state of horniness, and now that he had claimed her as his, he used her body for relief whenever he felt the urge. He was never gentle with her. Every time he used her, he reminded her of just how dominant a man he was.

Life as the Chosen One's personal slut was a tiring one, but it was also incredibly exciting. She loved it when he would spend all night pounding her into the mattress in either her bed or his own, or in the Room of Requirement. But she enjoyed it even more when he would take her in new and exciting locations, especially when there was a risk of discovery. Having him fuck her face in bed was fun, but that time where he'd had her wear his invisibility cloak and suck him off underneath the table in the Great Hall while he ate his breakfast had been so much more exciting.

Knowing that she had to try and keep her gagging to a minimum when she took his cock down her throat unless she wanted Hermione to catch her had been as thrilling as it had been nerve-wracking. It had been all she could do just to concentrate on keeping her gagging and moaning under control and not let all of Gryffindor know that the Chosen One had an invisible slut underneath the table to service him while he ate.

Today's use was turning out to be just as exciting as the under the table blowjob, or that time where they'd had a quickie on Snape's desk while the greasy-haired head of Slytherin was in a meeting with the Headmaster. Harry had caught the snitch and brought victory to Gryffindor, and naturally he'd wanted to celebrate his victory on the quidditch pitch by shagging his personal slut. And Romilda was as happy as ever to be of use to her Chosen One.

The only question was where he would choose to fuck her. Would they make it back to the party in the Gryffindor common room? Personally she thought it would be pretty fun if he actually fucked her right in the middle of the party where the whole of the house could see. Being taken in front of everyone, including all of the witches who'd been scheming to try and get into the bed of the Chosen One, would have been more than worth whatever punishment had come along with it in Romilda's mind.

She had no complaints about what he was doing instead though. They hadn't made it back to Gryffindor Tower; he had no interest in that. Instead he pulled her into the locker room, sent her clothes flying and pulled her into the shower with him. It was Romilda's first time in the quidditch locker room, but she hoped it wouldn’t be the last. Having him bend her over in the shower and fuck her as the water washed over them was a position she could definitely get used to.

Romilda's hands were pressed against the wall of the shower to brace herself against Harry's mighty thrusts from behind. He was absolutely hammering into her; his hips drove forward to clap her arse cheeks each time he pushed all the way in to the hilt, and her breasts jiggled wildly. Her entire body was getting rocked by the force of the Chosen One's desires, and Romilda loved it. She loved feeling her powerful Chosen One claim her body, and she knew that he would keep on claiming it throughout the night and likely into the morning too.

Her muscles would be sore long before he was done with her, but Romilda welcomed that fatigue and exhaustion. She was used to it by now, and she was happy to be on the receiving end of this rough shag once again.

She screamed loudly as Harry's brutal pounding fucked an orgasm out of her. It was fun to be in a risky situation where she had to try and control her reactions, but in this case she took advantage of the relative privacy of the running shower in the locker room to give voice to her pleasure, the pleasure that only Harry could bring her.

Her body brought him pleasure too, and she delighted in knowing it. She loved hearing his grunts and feeling his hands on her breasts while he fucked her. She loved knowing that Harry couldn't get enough of her; that she was the one who had the honor of getting her brains fucked out by the Chosen One day after day and night after night. It was her who he grabbed after his victory, bent over and pounded in the shower, and it would also be her who was still taking his cock balls-deep inside of her pussy, or perhaps in her arse or down her throat, long after the rest of the Gryffindors had partied themselves out and were fast asleep in their beds.

Harry and Romilda's party was only getting started, and even as the slapping of hips against arse gave way to him grunting and cumming deep inside of her, she knew this was the beginning rather than the end.

Neither Harry nor Romilda realized that their shower shag had attracted the attention of his teammate Katie Bell, who gawked at the sight with no small amount of awe or lust. But it was unlikely that either of them would have been willing to stop even if they'd known that someone had walked in on them fucking in the shower and getting their celebration underway.

Chapter 314: A Month of Denial: Part V (Harry Potter)

Summary:

The wedding draws near, but Gabrielle grabs the upper hand. (Harry/Daphne/Gabrielle)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Heavy femdom, cock cage, edging, strap-ons

Chapter Text

Daphne moaned wildly as Gabrielle thrust into her with the strap-on, which was a perfect replica of Harry's wonderful cock. Speaking of Harry, Daphne was right on top of him while she got fucked. He was bound spread-eagle on the bed with his fiancée's knickers stuffed in his mouth. Her cunt pressed against his caged cock, and her arms were around his neck.

"Oh fuck, so good!" she moaned. "This replica feels so good, Harry!" She let out another moan of pleasure. "Oh, she's using your cock to fuck me soooo good! I can't wait for it to be you doing it instead in a few days."

It didn't take long for her to scream her way through a huge orgasm thanks to Gabrielle's fuck, and as she recovered from that high, she giggled at feeling Harry writhe beneath her and howl into his makeshift gag. Gabi was responsible for that; she leaned below Daphne's legs and sucked on his cock as it remained in its cage.

"That's mean, Gabi," she said.

"Maybe," Gabrielle giggled. "Now roll over."

Daphne happily obliged her, and Gabi teased her a bit with the strap-on. Now it was Daphne's turn to writhe a bit. It was incredibly arousing for her, and she was aching for more already.

"This is a lot of effort, you know," Gabi said. "Someone as small as me has to use my whole body to make this huge thing do what it's supposed to do. I'm not your strong, handsome fiancée."

"That means it will be even better when it's him using it," Daphne replied. "And no pain too, because I'll already be very well-adjusted to it by then." Gabi snickered.

"Well, if you want me to put this cock to work again, I need you to promise me that this key is mine," the veela said, fingering the key attached to the necklace she was wearing. Daphne also had a matching key, the emergency one, which was currently sitting on her nightstand. "Neither your or Harry will use it. Only me." Daphne rolled her eyes, thinking of her obvious workaround. "I want a vow from both of you that you won't try to do anything to stop me from putting him back in his cage, or to take the key from me or use it yourselves. I want to be sure that your strong, dominant husband to be doesn't try to take advantage of little old me so he's able to last on your wedding night."

"Oh, fine," Daphne said, grinning slightly. "Harry, you should give her your vow too. The sneaky little veela just might show you some mercy if you do."

They both gave their vows, and once the knickers were back in Harry's mouth Gabriele smiled happily. "Perfect," she said, and then she vanished Daphne's key on the nightstand.

"Gabi!" Daphne shrieked.

"I'm in control now," Gabrielle said. "Best to not fight it, if you want to get fucked by your husband on your wedding night, or ever. I could free his cock to use it myself and make sure you never get it, unless you behave yourself." Daphne huffed, not liking the turn this had taken, but Gabi leaned in to whisper into her ear. "Just a few days of fun. I just want him to get really worried, because I think we're discovering something new here."

"You're a devious little thing," Daphne muttered back quietly, "but you might be right. I was thinking the same thing."

"Let's switch positions," Gabrielle said, louder now. "That way you can practice for the future. It's been a while since you used your mouth, and we wouldn't want you to be out of practice." She got down on top of Harry. "Watch, Harry. Watch your fiancée suck the replica of your cock right above where yours is caged up. Watch what she used to give to you, and what she won't be allowed to give you again until I say so. And if you want me to ever let you free, you'd better use your tongue on me until you think it's about to fall off. Every day from now until your wedding day, you'll worship me. Otherwise I'll consummate your marriage for you, and you can just watch."

Daphne began to sloppily suck the fake cock, and Gabrielle giggled at Harry's frustrated huff. She leaned up to whisper into his ear, so lowly that Daphne couldn't hear it.

"If you're not a good boy for me, this might be the closest you'll ever get to having your cock sucked ever again," Gabrielle whispered, too quietly for Daphne to hear. She definitely heard his growl though, but Gabi responded by kissing his cheek, showing she was not intimidated. "Or maybe we'll have to see what you'd do to earn your freedom."

Daphne might not be able to hear her, but she could sense Gabrielle's satisfaction. The veela might realize that she wouldn't be able to keep Harry caged up like this forever, but she clearly immensely enjoyed the power she had over him. Daphne had heard things about veela's sexual natures before, and seeing it come to life was exciting.

It was going to be an interesting few days until the wedding, but Daphne got the sense that her time sharing her husband with the sexy little veela was not going to end when she and Harry swore their marriage vows to each other. There would likely be plenty of dominance and denial in their future even after she became Lady Potter, and that was an exciting thought.

Chapter 315: Possessive Shoto (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Momo allows some boys to flirt with her on the beach, but only so they can inadvertently draw out her boyfriend's possessive side. (Shoto/Momo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, beach sex, rough sex

Chapter Text

"Hey, babe! You look fucking smoking hot in that bikini!" the first man, short and pudgy, said.

"You're not wrong, bro!" the second man agreed. He gave Momo what she was pretty sure he imagined to be a charming grin, but to her it felt like he was eyefucking her. It made her skin crawl. "But with a body like that, you'd probably look good in anything, huh?"

"Maybe we should find out," the third man of the trio that approached her on the beach said. "Why don't you come and party with us? We'll show you a really good time."

Momo had zero interest in going anywhere with this trio, and had she come to the beach alone or with friends, she would have told them in no uncertain terms to back off. But she hadn't come alone, even if she'd been relaxing by herself on the blanket she'd spread out on the sand when they came up to clumsily try and hit on her. She was here with her boyfriend Shoto. and he'd merely gotten up to get them both some drinks. He was coming back now though, even if this sleazy trio had yet to realize it.

"Oh, I don’t know, boys," she said. She planted her hands on the blanket beneath her and moved into a sitting position while stretching her back, which naturally pushed her large breasts out. All three of them stared openly at her boobs just barely contained in her bikini top, and that was the point. "I'm sure you're fun guys, but I'm here with someone. You did see him with me, right?"

"I don't see him now," the second man said.

"Yeah, any man who would leave a sexy babe like you alone for even a second doesn't deserve you," the first man tried. "Fuck him. Come and hang with us instead. We'll keep you company all day long. All night too."

Had Shoto not been right there, Momo would have made it very clear to these three sleazeballs that she would never go anywhere with any of them. But he was right there, and his eyes were narrowed as he came back towards them. She'd been surprised the first time she saw how possessive her boyfriend could get when other guys sniffed around her, but she'd quickly grown to enjoy it.

If he'd gotten suspicious or aggressive about it, she wouldn't have found it nearly as endearing as she did. But Shoto's response when other guys flirted with her was to get her alone at the first available opportunity and fuck her hard, and that was a form of possessiveness she could fully endorse. That was why she hadn't shut this trio down and had even played along a bit, waiting for her boyfriend to come and claim her.

"She's not going anywhere with you," Shoto said roughly. He put the drinks into their bag, took Momo by the hand and helped her back to her feet.

"Sorry, boys," Momo said, smirking at the trio who had suddenly lost their nerve. "Looks like my man's going to keep me pretty busy." She barely even had time to grab her towel and tuck it underneath her free arm before Shoto pulled her away, intent on immediately reminding her that she was his. She couldn't wait.

"Later, boys," she said, looking back over her shoulder at the trio, who looked torn between looking down in dejection and leering at her ass as she walked away from them. "I guess you'll just have to play with yourselves."

--

"Oh! Oh, Shoto!" Momo moaned as Shoto fucked her hard. She'd known that something like this was coming; she hadn't sent those creeps away specifically in hopes that her boyfriend would take charge like this. But she was still blown away by just how roughly he was screwing her.

Her bikini bottoms had been yanked down and fell off over the course of their fucking, and he'd pulled her top off in such a hurry that she was surprised it hadn't snapped. He'd brought her to a secluded area of the beach and dragged her behind a large rock that offered natural protection from prying eyes, and then he'd all but tackled her onto the sand, forcing her to lay their towel out in a hurry unless she wanted to get a bunch of sand in some very uncomfortable places.

It probably would have been worth it though, because Shoto's wild thrusts on top of her were going to stick in her mind for a very long time. He had her all to himself, and he was using her body the way guys like that trio on the beach would only be able to dream of. His big thrusts made an even bigger impression on her, reminding her once again of just how well her boyfriend could fuck her and just how forceful he could get when given the motivation to prove it to her.

The deep thrusts of his cock weren't the only way that Shoto reminded her who she belonged to. He was all over her breasts as well, squeezing them roughly, pushing them together and sucking on first one and then the other. That little show she'd given the boys by arching her back and sticking her boobs out had teased them with what they would never have, but Shoto could do as he liked with her tits and wasn't shy about reminding her of such. When he pulled his mouth off of her nipple, it was only so he could use his mouth to declare his dominance.

"Mine," he stated. It wasn't a question.

"Yours!" she agreed quickly, moaning into his ear as the wild thrusts continued to rock her body against the towel beneath her. "Ohh, Shoto, I'm all yours!" Then her body surrendered to his utterly, and she buried her face against his shoulder and screamed into it as she shook with the kind of orgasmic euphoria that only Shoto could bring her.

Chapter 316: Yippie-ki-yay, Cowgirl (Die Hard x Sin City crossover)

Summary:

John McClane's marriage is over, but a sexy submissive stripper helps him move on quickly. (John McClane/Nancy Callahan)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Crossover, dom/sub, impregnation

Chapter Text

John McClane had become something of a celebrity after the incident that memorable Christmas Eve at Nakatomi Plaza a little over a year ago. The TV coverage of him hadn't done anything to improve his failing marriage, and if anything it might have brought it to an end even sooner. His divorce from Holly was official, and he knew there would be no happy rekindling of what they'd used to have. This didn't bother him too much though, because he'd found a very helpful coping method that was helping him move on from his broken marriage quite effectively.

"Oh, God!" Nancy cried. She was loud during sex; loud enough that he could hear every word, every grunt and every moan of pleasure even above the sound of flesh meeting flesh as he fucked her from behind. It was one of many reasons that fucking her was such a great way for him to move on from his divorce. "Fuck, yes, that's it, John! Oh, fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!"

He would never forget the first time he laid eyes on Nancy Callahan. He'd walked into the strip club shortly after the divorce had become finalized, figuring he would drown his sorrows in alcohol, stare at some big fake tits and maybe buy himself a lap dance or two. But he hadn't been prepared for the show on the stage. Strippers obviously had to have something about them that made someone want to pay money to watch them get naked, but Nancy was a different class of broad. There couldn't have been a pervert in that club who didn't get hard watching this sexy blonde twirl around on the stage in her little cowgirl getup, complete with lasso and assless chaps that showed off the best damn ass John had ever seen. Watching her dance, he'd known he was going to jerk off thinking about that dance and that ass.

When she'd finished her twirl, their eyes had met and she smiled widely at him. He'd figured she was just trying to be flirty in order to get him to throw some cash at her, but she'd barely taken her eyes off of him throughout the rest of her dance, and when her shift was over she sought him out. Turned out that Nancy had seen the news coverage of him and considered him to be quite the hero.

John hadn't ever sought out fame, and even when reporters had briefly buzzed around after Nakatomi Plaza he hadn't expected to find much value in it. But if a woman as sexy as Nancy Callahan became such a fan of him that she all but begged to become his mistress, doing all those annoying TV interviews were worth it after all.

Nancy had an incredible body that anyone would love to get their hands on, and she loved it when he put his hands all over her. She was such a submissive little bitch; she might have danced with confidence on the stage, but what she wanted in bed was to have him pin her down and fuck her as hard as he could. They were on the same page there, because John couldn't get enough of fucking this hot piece of ass.

He'd never had sex like this. Holly didn't hate sex, and early on in their relationship she'd even been nearly as eager for it as he was. But she'd never been like this. She'd never been so insatiable, and there was no way she would have ever been comfortable or found any enjoyment out of having him fuck her on all fours like this. Nancy not only tolerated and enjoyed it; she craved it. It was a real possibility that she was even more turned-on by having him put his hand on her shoulders and push her face into the pillow while he fucked her than he was. The way that she squealed into the pillow every time his hips smacked against her ass and his cock drove deep into her said all that needed to be said about that.

It was surprising that she pulled her head out of the pillow when he pulled his hand back so he could spank her ass instead; usually she wouldn't dream of getting back up until he did it himself. But there was a reason behind it.

"You gonna knock me up, John?" she groaned. For just a second, John paused. This was new. But was it just dirty talk, or was she serious? "I stopped taking my pills, you know. You keep fucking me like that, and there's no way you're not gonna knock me up!"

The breathless way that she said it made it obvious how she felt about the idea, but what he did about it was up to John. He had a feeling that she was serious and that she really had stopped taking her birth control pills. But what did he want to do about it? Was it time to pull back, or did he want to keep going, keep fucking and inevitably impregnate his submissive stripper mistress?

John announced his decision by pushing Nancy's face back into the pillow and resuming his thrusts. He fucked her harder than before now, and just as the headboard of the bed slammed against the wall, his hips slammed against her sexy ass. He squeezed that ass when he hit the end, and he kept his cock all the way inside of her as he came. This was nothing new, but this was the first time he'd done it after learning that she wasn't protected.

It made it even hotter. John had a sexy stripper mistress, and soon enough he was going to get her knocked up. He never imagined that spending Christmas in LA with his estranged wife and kids would lead him here, but John was pretty happy with the surprising new direction his life had taken after Nakatomi Plaza.

If he hadn't already sent Hans Gruber tumbling 30 stories to his death, he might've thanked the bastard.

Chapter 317: Binding Rule IX (Finale): Moving In (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Izuku and his girls have moved in together after graduating from UA, and all eight of them are ready to celebrate in their new home. (Izuku/Class B girls)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, orgy, femslash, bondage

Almost exactly 100 shorts after it started, Binding Rule reaches its end.

Chapter Text

There was a time that Izuku thought he would be sad to graduate UA and leave the familiar halls of the school behind for the final time, at least in the role of a student. But that was before pure chance had gotten Yui Kodai tied up by Blackwhip, and all of the swirling changes that had come to his life from there. Sure, he was going to feel nostalgic about his time as a student, and he would miss seeing his classmates every day even if he should see most if not all of them from time to time during their respective pro hero careers. But there was simply no chance of him feeling depressed about exiting the school and saying farewell to Class A when he moved straight into a house together with all seven of his Class B girlfriends.

They were celebrating their graduation as well as their move in the best way possible: by fucking all over their new home. Pretty much right after explaining their plan, Setsuna had grabbed both him and Reiko and moved them over towards the front door so they could begin.

There was really something symbolic about their first fuck in the new house being literally right up against the door to their home, though Izuku was more focused on pinning Reiko against said door and giving her thrusts deep enough to make her moan every time he hit home. Her back and her butt cheeks thumped against the door, getting it dirty in a hurry. Their boxes weren't even fully unpacked yet, and they were already putting their new home to the test.

Setsuna joined in too, and in a way that only she with her Lizard Tail Splitter quirk could. Her mouth was firmly attached to his balls and giving him a strong sucking, and her legs were draped over his shoulders so he could eat her out at the same time. Izuku was a full and willing participant, enjoying the ballsucking as well as the tightness of Reiko's pussy around his cock while he also used his mouth to please Setsuna.

It was a fantastic way to celebrate their graduation and their move, and he was just getting started. He still had five more girlfriends to celebrate with.

--

Even something as simple as watching TV was turning into an excuse for them to break in their new couch.

Pony didn't want to miss her new spy anime, so she'd settled down on the couch to enjoy. Izuku hadn't originally planned to bother her, but Kinoko had made the decision for him by dragging him over to the couch, sitting him down and climbing onto his lap. Izuku tried to keep things quiet enough that they wouldn't disturb Pony while they fucked, but Kinoko's moans were clearly distracting to the foreign girl. Pony didn't ask them to stop though. Instead she turned the volume on the TV up with one hand, and with the other she reached over and played with his balls and Kinoko's ass.

At first Deku assumed that she was just trying to hurry them along so they would finish and she could watch her show without any disturbances. If that had been the case, she would have gotten what she wanted when Kinoko moaned into Izuku's ear, held onto him by the shoulders and rocked in his lap as she came. But after Kinoko's climax had faded, her moans died down and she got off of his lap, Pony quickly scooted over and took her place.

She was still engrossed in her show, but she also wanted some attention herself. That was why she'd sat down on him with her back to his chest and her face still pointed at the TV. This way she could enjoy her show and his cock at the same time. Pony began to bounce on his cock, and her excited English rambling picked up as both the fuck and her show zipped along towards the ending.

--

If fucking against the door had been a poetic way to begin their lives in their new home, ending the night with Yui's arms bound together by Blackwhip. It was what had made their new lives possible, after all.

It wasn't just the two of them alone in bed this time like it had been back then though. There were seven girls in his life now, so it was not a surprise when they were joined by two others. Yui was tied up so Itsuka could go down on her, and the 'big sister' of the group happily worked hard to make her friend feel good with her mouth. In turn, Izuku worked just as hard to make Itsuka happy. Of course, the deep thrusts into the tight pussy of the sexy orange-haired close combat specialist were plenty satisfying for Deku as well. This was one moment where all three of them were finding plenty of satisfaction in and from each other.

Ibara was getting taken care of too, as she was sitting on Yui's face and enjoying the oral skill of the bound girl. But to Izuku it looked like she might be taking control of her own pleasure, because her hips were rocking and she was riding Yui's face rather than simply sitting still and letting her lick. There was nothing modest in the normally soft-spoken green-haired girl as she humped Yui and moaned at the pleasure it brought her.

All four of them had plenty of reason to moan, and Izuku was no exception. Fucking Itsuka would have been great by itself, but being able to watch two different examples of his girlfriends pleasing each other while he did so set him off even more powerfully. He groaned and came inside of Kendo, and the girls reached their climaxes in short order as well. All four of them had enjoyed breaking in the bed in their new home.

And since Izuku heard more than one pair of footsteps entering their master bedroom, he could tell that still more of his girlfriends were ready to come and join in the celebration of their amazing new life together post-UA.

Chapter 318: Sex Etiquette with Maribelle III (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

When Morgan decides that he doesn't want Maribelle to leave his room after one of their lessons, they both must face the possibility that this is about more than sex and etiquette now. (Male Morgan/Maribelle)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Wall sex, romance

Chapter Text

Prince Morgan grunted into Maribelle's shoulder as his final few thrusts caused him to tumble over the edge and cum inside of her. Maribelle, normally the very image of class and highborn etiquette, would have looked far less like her usual self to anyone who had never seen this side of her. Her arms were over his shoulders and around his neck, and even with his left hand supporting her back, her round ass cheeks thumped against the wall he was fucking her against every time he pushed into her.

"Yes, my prince," she whispered. She'd hit her climax a minute or two before he had, so her moans were mostly back under control now. He squeezed a lovely breast in his right hand while he emptied his seed inside of his tutor and lover.

They remained like that for a moment, until they had both started to catch their breath, at which point he assumed that she no longer wanted to have her naked ass pinned against the cold wall of his bedroom. Morgan pulled out of her and watched as she stepped away from the wall.

"Very nicely done," she said, giving him a peck on the cheek. "As always. You've become quite the talented man, my prince." She bent over and started to gather her clothes, which should have felt perfectly natural and unremarkable to him. This was how things were between them. They would have their 'lessons', after which Maribelle would leave him, or he would leave her, depending on where they were and who needed to do what. This was normal. And yet, somehow, a part of Morgan suddenly decided that it shouldn't be.

"Stay," he said, without thinking.

Maribelle paused, still naked but with her dress and her underthings in her arms. "Oh? Did you want more sex, Morgan?"

"No," he said. She looked amazing as ever, facing away from him still, naked ass on display. With her beauty there to motivate him, he could probably give her more in a bit if that was what she wanted. But it wasn't fucking her that had been on his mind when he called out to her just now. "I'd just like for you to stay the night. Here, with me. If you want to."

She turned towards him, and her face suddenly got serious; as serious as he could ever remember seeing it outside of a battlefield. "Are you aware of what you are asking?" she said. She didn't sound angry at least, but there was gravity in her voice. "The offer you just made to me would represent a change in our relationship. Sex is one thing, but spending the night together is another. It would signal something deeper between us; something with feeling and commitment. You must not be so casual about making such an offer, to me or to any other lady."

Morgan was silent, recognizing the truth in her words about the seriousness of this situation. He hadn't thought about it before making the offer, but he could see it now. This was one occasion where he needed to think before he spoke, and be absolutely sure of his answer before he gave it.

--

Accepting Morgan's silence as the dismissal that she had expected, Maribelle turned away from him and prepared to put her clothing back on so she could leave his room. But before she could get started on that process, she heard his footsteps coming closer to her. Moments later his arms wrapped around her body from behind.

Maribelle looked down at her hand and the ring on her finger, recalling how it had been given to her by her son after he traveled back from the past. She still didn't know who his father was, but seeing that ring and feeling the way Morgan held her now made her think that maybe she knew who it was after all. She thought back on her time with Morgan, tutoring him and teaching him the various skills that he would need as a man of royal blood. He had become quite a man, with her help of course.

"Stay," he said, his voice soft and yet certain. "I want you to stay." She felt his care for her in how he held her. She'd taught him how to hold his lover, and he was showing her what he'd learned, but more importantly what he felt. This wasn't him following instructions; this was him holding her because he didn't want to let her go.

Affection was important in any union between man and woman, and so was lust. There was plenty of the latter present as well as he held her now. More precisely, she felt his lust for her in the form of his dick, hard once more, wedging itself between her ass cheeks. He might have had something other than sex on his mind when he asked her to stay with him, but his body was ready to give her more of it nevertheless.

"I have one last order for you, Morgan," she said suddenly, decision made.

"Yes?" His arms stiffened against her body, and he sounded slightly nervous. Perhaps he thought she was about to reject him and ask that he remove his arms.

"If you want me to stay, you must claim me as your woman," she declared. "This is not a test, nor is it a challenge. It is a request, from me to you. I'm requesting it not as your tutor, but as any woman in my position would ask it of her lover. If you want me, claim me."

Morgan had gotten very good at obeying her directions, and he did as he was bidden one more time now. He lifted her up in his arms, one hooking around her back and the other beneath her legs, and her prince carried her bridal style to his bed.

Maribelle had helped Morgan become a fine young man, not knowing that ultimately this fine young man would become her fine young man. But she was more than happy to reap the rewards of her lessons, tonight and every night for the rest of their lives.

Chapter 319: A Slayer Wedding (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Xander's wedding night with his three loves might not be official, but that makes no difference to the four of them. They celebrate their union with a night of marathon sex. (Xander/Buffy/Joyce/Willow)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Orgy, minor incest, facials

Chapter Text

Xander, Buffy and Joyce had already been a family before Willow had been invited to join them. Their pregnancies had made the commitment between the trio obvious, and Willow had thus understood that she was being invited to something beyond mere casual fun. If she was to join them, she would join them for real.

And so she had. She might be newer to it, but she was just as committed to the relationship as either of the other girls was. She knew that they accepted it, did not doubt her and did not demand proof of her commitment, but she had still been pleased when she'd confirmed that she too was pregnant. All three of Xander's girls were in this together. Buffy and Joyce had already given birth, and Willow's bump was beginning to show, her body being changed thanks to the man she loved. She couldn't be happier about it. She'd never been happier in her life, and she knew Xander and his other two women all felt the same as she. This was a family and a love that none of them ever wanted to lose.

It made perfect sense, then, for them to hold a wedding ceremony.

Obviously they couldn’t get married officially, for quite a few reasons, but they were married in every way that counted to them. They'd already been bonded, but today the four of them had enjoyed their own private ceremony. They had confirmed their lifelong commitment to each other and made all of the same promises to love and to cherish that anyone else would have. It made no difference to them whether there was a priest there to declare them married. The four of them had heard the vows. That was all that mattered and all that they needed.

--

Any wedding night would naturally result in a celebration filled with plenty of sex, and their foursome was not neglecting that tradition in the slightest. Xander had been called upon to join all three of his wives (official or not, they were his wives) in a night of marathon sex. This was his chance to remind them once again that he was man enough to service all of them, and he had not wasted it. All three of his girls had been treated to a firm wedding night fuck, and all three of them had gotten off more than once.

There had been Joyce, who had been happy to spread her legs and welcome her husband into her embrace as he fucked her in the classic missionary position. It might be an old-fashioned position, but Xander could understand its longtime appeal as he looked down at Joyce's face and saw the pleasure and love in her eyes as he got her off.

Buffy had requested that he get on his back and let her ride him, and Xander had happily gone along with that. While she had loved getting knocked up and eventually giving birth to his child, she was making the most of dropping her pregnancy weight and getting back into slayer shape once again. Lately she'd generally been choosing positions that were more physically demanding on her, and Xander had no problem with letting her do her thing. He'd stayed still, and more importantly stayed hard, while she bounced her way to multiple climaxes.

Spooning sex was becoming a favorite of Willow's as her body started to show and change due to her pregnancy, and Xander indulged her once again on their wedding night. He'd taken her on her side and held her close, wrapping his arms around her body while he fucked her and made her moan. If there was any chance that the normally skinny redhead ever felt insecure about the way her body was growing, Xander was going to make sure that he nipped it in the bud before it could start affecting her. He would hold her body close, tell her and show her how beautiful she was and how much he loved her, and he would keep making her moan and scream and cum on his cock throughout her pregnancy just as he did tonight.

There had been other positions too, and various potential combinations between the four of them. But now all three girls were in agreement about how they wanted their exhausting and amazing wedding night to end. All three of them were licking and sucking on his cock at the same time, not fighting over it but sharing it between them. They'd moved back and forth throughout, each of them taking a turn licking the shaft, kissing the head and sucking on his balls. Sometimes two of them would lick him at the same time. Sometimes the girls would share a kiss with his cockhead in the middle. Other times he would have one wife bobbing her head on his cock by herself while the other two sucked his balls together.

Everything that they did was incredible, and Xander soon groaned as he felt his body succumbing to the pleasure his three wives brought him. He didn't warn them that his orgasm was coming. There was no need to, because his wives knew him too well to be surprised by it. They knew him as well as he knew them, so when his orgasm hit, they were ready to respond to it however they chose.

What they chose was for all three of them to pull their mouths off of his cock and present their faces to be painted white by his cum. Xander gave them what they clearly wanted, aiming his cock evenly between them and producing enough cum to give all three of them a fitting wedding night facial. By the time he was spent, each one of his wives was dripping in his cum.

"I love you," Buffy said, staring up at him with cum dripping from her forehead.

"I love you too," Joyce said, licking some off of her lips.

"Me too!" Willow said brightly, looking adorable even covered in cum.

They'd shown him their love on their wedding night. And then they turned to each other, and they began to show their love for their fellow wives too by licking each other clean. 

Chapter 320: A Month of Denial: Part VI (Harry Potter)

Summary:

It's Harry and Daphne's wedding night, but Gabrielle isn't going to give up her power so easily. She forces the newly married couple to realize truths about what they both really want. (Daphne/Gabrielle, w/Harry)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femslash, heavy femdom, teasing, edging, cock cage

Chapter Text

"Go ahead," Gabrielle said to Daphne, giggling as she ended their snog. "Mount your new husband."

Harry, hands bound wide as he was propped up against the headboard and made to watch, was no more eager than Daphne herself to celebrate their wedding night in style. The wedding and party were over, and now the honeymoon in their beautiful veela could begin. She straddled him, lined herself up and took her husband inside of her.

"Ooh," Daphne moaned loudly as she sank down and took him all the way inside of her. "You feel so good, Harry!"

"Okay, that's enough," Gabrielle said unexpectedly. "The consummation is technically complete. Now it's time to lock him away again." Daphne looked up at the veela in surprise. "Remember, you can't stop me. The vow you gave ensures that."

Daphne was stunned into silence as she watched Gabi gag Harry and then tap his cheek with her finger. "Be a good boy and I'll consider unlocking you again tonight," she said sweetly, though there didn't seem to be anything the slightest bit sweet about the young veela aside from her looks. "But your wife needs to celebrate even if you can't provide what is needed to do so." Harry glared at Gabrielle angrily as she caged his cock right back up again. Gabrielle giggled and then leaned in towards Daphne.

"It's up to you," the veela whispered. "Play along and see if he's willing to make us his mistresses or let him free and allow him to dominate you like you thought you wanted. The choice is yours. But if you choose the second option, the vow you swore to him will make it so you never get the chance to have him kneeling before you again."

--

Much later in the evening, Daphne reveled in the bliss of having been fucked into a puddle by the little veela with the big strap-on. Gabrielle had shagged her right on top of Harry, who was looking furious and desperately aroused after the hours of fucking he'd had to watch, not to mention the licking he'd had to perform without receiving any attention himself. For a solid hour, Gabrielle had just fucked her right above his cock.

His licking was glorious; his Parseltongue skills made it even better than Gabrielle's licking, and the little veela was born to have sex. She was also apparently born to dominate, and Daphne inviting her in to help her with Harry had awakened her ancestry, which she seemed intent on holding onto with how she relentlessly taunted Harry throughout the night. She used Daphne in that taunting; smacking her arse and making her talk about how she would keep him locked up forever. It was cruel for him, but Daphne wouldn't pretend that she hadn't enjoyed it.

Daphne rolled over to cuddle into his side, and Gabrielle did the same on his other. Harry stared angrily at them both. She reached up and stroked his cheek, and leaned in close to his ear. "Harry, you've been such a good boy for me these last few months," she murmured into his ear. "Are you ready to be free?" He groaned loudly into his gag and nodded his head as rapidly as he was able, and Gabrielle giggled.

"All you have to do is answer one question with complete honesty," the veela said. "And to make sure you do, I'm using my vow and commanding you to tell the truth to your wife. You know you'll be forced to obey, so don't fight it. Just tell the truth and your cock can be free."

Daphne smirked against his neck. "Harry, my handsome, powerful, and usually so dominant husband, would you like to know what I think we've discovered?" she asked, her voice husky. "I think we've found that you like us being in charge like this; you like watching us. I think the only thing you don’t like about any of it is that your balls are so swollen and big." Gabrielle gently cupped his balls, and Daphne giggled at his desperate whine. "Oh, and you surely can't like how your cock aches and throbs too. It must always be pressing up against that cage so hard now. It's so huge, and so cramped in there!

"My lovely husband, be a good boy and tell me the truth," she continued. "Do you really want to dominate me for the rest of our lives? Or do you want to submit to me, to us, and let us take care of you? I promise we won't be cruel mistresses who make you wait this long again. You'll have plenty of fun with us as long as you're our good, obedient boy. Which is it, Harry? Do you want to dominate me, or do you want to be our good boy?"

Harry strained as the gag was removed, and he fought hard against the vow as it forced him not to lie. The two women smiled at each other. His struggle was enough for them to know what was going to come out of his mouth.

"When you can't fight anymore and are forced by your own magic to tell the truth, I'll take this key Gabi gave me permission to use earlier and free your cock," Daphne promised. "But you know what you will need to do after that. The vow I swore to you will make me do whatever you want, and in just a few moments you're going to admit that you want me to be your fierce, teasing mistress. So don't be silly and prideful! Just give in and let us all enjoy what we want most."

--

Daphne was shaken awake later in the night. She was exhausted and her body was full of her husband's cum, but she managed to open her bleary eyes and see Gabi smirking down at her.

"I got you what you wanted," the veela said. "And you know the price."

Daphne shivered and nodded. Harry wasn't the only one this pushy, dominant little veela held sway over.

Chapter 321: Kyoka's Relief (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Kyoka has heard Izuku screwing Mina all over UA for two weeks, and finally confronts them. But what will she ask for once she does? (Izuku/Mina, Izuku/Kyoka)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, dom/sub, rough sex, public sex

Chapter Text

This is a follow-up to Ashido's Answer

 

Midoriya and Ashido really were inconsiderate, Kyoka Jiro thought to herself, torn between frustration and arousal as she listened to the sounds of the green-haired young man pounding into their pink-skinned classmate while they were supposed to be doing their hero training. Didn't they know how good her hearing was?

The others in their class might not have been able to hear them going at it all over the grounds of UA for the last two weeks; either that or they were just able to ignore it. But Kyoka's hearing was far too good for her to be able to pretend that this wasn't happening. Every single fucking day she had to listen to Midoriya fucking Mina all over UA. They clearly didn't care that every girl in their class knew that Mina was his slut now. If that spectacle in her room where he'd claimed her while Kyoka and all the rest of the girls watched hadn't driven that point home, the way Mina now acted around him in public, always seeking his approval, standing close to his side and waiting for him to grab her, definitely would have done it. All of them had seen him claim her, and all of them were well aware that his dominance of her had only continued from there.

But if the others were somehow able to ignore the sounds of sex as Midoriya fucked his pink-skinned slut all over UA and the Heights Alliance, Kyoka was just the opposite. She was being driven crazy by it. She'd somehow made it through Mina loudly (or loudly to her ears at least) slurping on Midoriya's cock under the desk in the middle of class, and Ashido giving him a tittyfuck while they were supposed to be helping each other stretch. She had not, however, been able to resist fingering herself to a frantic climax while she listened to Izuku slamming Mina's body against the wall outside her dorm room while he fucked her.

That masturbation had done nothing to relieve her frustrations though. The desires had only continued to build, and the ongoing public escapades of the shameless pair wasn't helping any. Now, listening to the sounds of skin slapping against skin, Izuku grunting and Mina moaning on the other side of the wall had her on the verge of snapping. But she looked around her and saw none of her other classmates reacting. Even All Might, who was supposed to be their teacher, said and did nothing and simply carried on with their training exercises. Was no one going to do anything about this?!

Apparently it would be up to her to confront them, since her keen hearing made the sounds of sex unbearably loud. Kyoka clenched her fists, walked away from the group actually focusing on the training and made her way around the building and towards the direction where she could hear Deku pounding Ashido.

It wasn't difficult to find them, especially once she heard Mina scream out in climax. Kyoka clenched her fists when she reached them, but with how they looked in that moment it was as much to avoid sliding a hand into her pants to masturbate as it was to express any anger. Mina's knees had apparently given out on her after she finished, and she'd fallen to the ground. Her face was down on the ground, her ass stuck up high in the air, and Izuku's semen dripped out of it.

"Midoriya," Kyoka said roughly. He looked up at her, not looking at all surprised to see her there. Had he heard her coming all along?

"Yes?" he said casually. But there was nothing casual about him standing there in front of her, completely naked, muscular body and rock-hard cock in full view. It was as big as she'd remembered it being, but that wasn’t the story. How was he still hard? "What do you need from me, Jiro?"

Kyoka had come over here intending to tell him off, to demand that he keep it in his pants or at least restrict their sex to their bedrooms. But her lust got the better of her as she went to speak, and rather than reprimanding him, she sought a different sort of resolution to her problem.

"Fuck me!" she blurted out desperately.

--

It might not have been her intention, but Kyoka knew that this had been the better outcome. Her brain had tried to take her in a different direction, but her body had known what it needed, and it was getting it.

Her hero costume was in a pile on the ground somewhere near Ashido, who remained in the same face-down, ass-up position she'd been in when Kyoka arrived. As for Kyoka herself, she had been lifted off of the ground and was thoroughly held in Izuku's grasp. Her legs were pushed up behind her head, and Izuku had her slender body folded in half as he gave her a full nelson fuck. She knew she was relatively light, but Deku held her, fucked her and dominated her like she weighed absolutely nothing at all.

Each thrust of his cock drove the breath from her lungs and shattered any objections or embarrassment that may have still lingered within her. She'd seen what he could do and had spent the last two weeks listening to it, but now she felt it. That cock was far bigger than the two she'd taken before, and it fucked her much better than anyone else ever had or would.

This was why Mina had become so devoted to him after that night in her room in front of them all. It was why she'd so happily fucked him anywhere and everywhere. Her body was addicted to Midoriya's cock, and as her own lithe body got held off of the ground and relentlessly fucked, Kyoka knew she was no different.

She screamed out at the top of her lungs as Izuku fucked her to a climax large enough that it would offer her some relief. And by the time that relief wore off, she was sure that Deku would be ready and waiting to fuck her to a screaming orgasm all over again.

Chapter 322: A Shepherd's Service III (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Morgan finds Cherche in the stables, and she silently offers her prince more service. (Male Morgan/Cherche)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Risky sex, public sex, anal sex

Chapter Text

Once Morgan got it in his head to seek out Cherche, it did not take much time or effort to determine where she would be. She spent more time in the stables tending to her wyvern mount than anywhere else, and sure enough, the pink-haired wyvern rider was in the first place that he looked.

"Hello, Cherche," he said. "I thought I might find you here."

"Oh, hello, my prince," she said. Her greeting was perfectly polite, but she did not turn around to look at him. Instead she remained with her back to him and continued to tend to Minerva.

On the surface this would seem to be a very disrespectful gesture on her part, but Morgan knew that there was more to it than that. Cherche knew how much he liked her ass and keeping her back to him while she cared for Minerva gave him a chance to ogle it openly. And to make it even more obvious, she was arching her back and jutting her ass out towards him far more than was necessary for what she was doing. Morgan was no fool.

He understood that she was enticing him and trying to tempt him into action, and while it would have been amusing to call her out on her behavior, the enticement was working too well and the temptation was too great for him to do anything but approach her from behind and pounce. He fished his cock out, pulled her skirt aside and entered her, finding her as aroused and ready for him as he'd expected her to be. The temptation had been deliberate, and she wanted him to fuck her in the stables every bit as much as he wanted to fuck her standing up and push his hips against her from behind. Soon they were both moaning quietly as they enjoyed each journey his cock took deep inside of her welcoming tightness.

It was a good thing that they hadn't gotten too loud, because they could hear the heavy footsteps of someone else entering the stables. Cherche gasped, and the gasp only got louder when they recognized the voice as that of her time traveling son Gerome. Morgan quickly wrapped both arms around her in a hug from behind, picked her up and carried her deeper into the stables to hide, not even thinking to pull his cock out of her.

Morgan had honestly intended to stay still and hide until Gerome left, but as he and Cherche got behind a table she started to grind back against his cock. He shook his head, wondering what was wrong with her that she would try to get him to keep going while her own son was in the stables. But then he remembered how she would gladly suck him off with his father in the room. The risk of discovery must have made the sex even more exciting for her.

Eventually he responded to her grinding and started to buck back, resuming his fucking of the sexy wyvern rider even as her oblivious son tended to his own wyvern mount. Morgan held her body tightly with one arm while he fucked her, and the hand of the other arm went up to cover her mouth and muffle her moans of excitement. He knew how loud Cherche could get, and he wasn't going to take any chances.

This had been a very wise decision, because at the same time that Gerome finished his task and walked out of the stable, his mother screamed into Morgan's hand and came on his cock. Gerome would definitely have heard her otherwise, and it was a lucky thing that he hadn't been able to hear even the muffled scream into Morgan's hand. But he heard nothing and did not turn around, so Cherche was free to enjoy her orgasm without needing to worry about a discovery and a very uncomfortable conversation with her son.

While she was still dazed, Morgan picked her back up and put her down on the table on her back. She stared up at him, and her eyes widened as he moved his cock down lower and pushed it inside of her ass this time. The same ass that she'd tempted him with when he came in was now going to receive his full attention.

Cherche groaned as Morgan's cock sank deeper into her butt, and he could tell that it was a groan not of pain but of dazed pleasure and excitement. As if to prove that excitement, she pulled the bottom of her black shirt up and put it between her teeth so she could bite down on it. For her it was a convenient way to hide her moans while he buggered her in the stables, but for Morgan it meant he got to admire her bare breasts bouncing as he fucked her.

Morgan put his hands on her thighs and pushed her legs up into the air while he fucked her, enjoying himself greatly and silently thanking her for tempting him into a fuck in the stables. Eventually his eyes left the attractive image of her bouncing breasts behind and made their way north to look into Cherche's eyes as he fucked her, and what he saw there was no less appealing. Her pleasure was obvious, and there was such an excited, sultry look in those pink eyes as she stared up at him that Morgan couldn't help himself. He leaned his body down, pulled her shirt out of the way and planted his lips over hers, kissing her passionately while he fucked her ass.

This might have been the best service Cherche had yet offered her prince, and she hadn't needed to say a word.

Chapter 323: Your Dad is Hot (Harry Potter)

Summary:

While on a family vacation to the beach, Lily Luna is utterly mortified at having to listen to her female cousins talk about how hot her dad is.

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: No sex

There is no sexual content here, nor are there any plans for such. This one is intended to be lighthearted fun.

Chapter Text

"That guy's cute, right?" Lily Luna Potter said, pointing to a man carrying a towel under his arm as he walked down the beach. He honestly wasn't really her type; she liked a guy with a bit more muscle, personally. But she hadn't drawn the attention of her four female cousins to the passing man because she thought he was particularly hot. It was more about giving her cousins someone new to focus their attention on, because she knew how this went. Talk would always turn to boys sooner or later, and with the extended Weasley family all on a beach vacation together, there was one man in particular that Lily very much wanted to turn their attention away from.

"Hmm," Victoire Weasley murmured thoughtfully. "Yeah, he's not bad." Lily smiled, hoping that she had succeeded in pushing her cousins into a different direction.

"He's okay," Rose Weasley said, "but I think we all know who the hottest guy on this beach is." Lily's cousin and best friend grinned as she looked out towards the water, and Lily's stomach sank. She knew who Rose was looking at.

"Oh, c'mon," she said quickly, trying with all her might to stop this from going where she feared it was. "He's old!"

"What is it that Grandma Molly likes to say?" Roxanne Weasley asked rhetorically. "With age comes wisdom."

"Yeah, and I bet Uncle Harry knows just what to do," Victoire's younger sister Dominique said.

"Oh Merlin, not this again!" Lily groaned. This was exactly what she'd been trying to avoid, for all the good it did her.

"Sorry, Lils, but there's no denying it," Rose said, nodding towards the water where Lily's mother and father were splashing around together and laughing like a couple of teenagers. That was embarrassing enough for any teenager to have to see, but her cousins just had to go and make it much worse. "Your dad is hot."

"Yeah," Roxanne agreed. "He's a total hunk."

"I should have nicked some puking pastilles from Uncle George's shop so I could have an excuse to get me out of coming on this family vacation," Lily muttered.

"Ahh, don't be like that, Lily!" Victoire said, nudging her side. Lily had always looked up to her oldest cousin as something of an older sister, but she did not want to hear the older girl's teasing at the moment.

"You can't blame us for appreciating a fine man," Dominique said. "Especially not when he's wearing so little."

"Too little," Lily mumbled. She had tried to talk her father into wearing a shirt or something on the beach, anticipating this exact scenario, but he had refused. He was wearing only a pair of trunks, and too short a pair at that in Lily's opinion, while swimming around in the water with her mum, and from the waist up he wore nothing.

"I was really looking forward to this," Rose said. "Usually your dad keeps his shirt on, but when we come to the beach…"

Lily watched with growing mortification as her dad stood up straighter in the water in order to heave her mum into the air over his shoulder. Her mum's arse wiggling around in her bikini while she playfully struggled against him was embarrassing enough, but she knew that wasn't where her cousins were looking.

"Look at the water dripping down his chest," Dominique said.

"Mmm, you don't need to tell me," Rose said, actually sighing.

"And you really don't need to tell me," Lily said flatly. Did they not realize how embarrassing this was for her to listen to?

"Hey, it's not our fault your father is a total hunk, Lily," Victoire said, grinning and giving her side another nudge with her elbow. Of course they realized it. That probably only made it more fun for them, the arseholes.

"Aunt Ginny is very lucky," Dominique said, heaving a wistful sigh. "I hope I'm lucky enough to find a man as good as Uncle Harry too."

Lily glanced back at the water and saw that her mum was back in the water now, and snuggling into her dad's side as he threw an arm around her back and hugged her to him. Their eyes happened to lock, and her mum smirked at her and gave her a wink.

--

"Something funny, Ginny?" Harry asked, giving her body a squeeze with the arm around her back. She looked back at Lily, and couldn't help but press her face into Harry's wet chest again and break into a fresh wave of giggles at the look on her daughter's face.

"Oh, I'm just taking delight in my daughter being embarrassed by her parents," Ginny said once she'd finally stopped giggling.

"What else is new?" Harry said, chuckling himself now. "From the time she turned thirteen I think I've been able to embarrass her simply by being seen in her general vicinity out in public."

Ginny smiled, knowing that was true. Teenagers were embarrassed by everything their parents did. But she had a feeling she knew the particular cause of Lily's embarrassment this time. She'd seen the way her nieces looked at Harry, and it amused her. The girls had a little crush on their uncle, and Ginny could hardly blame them. If she'd been around a handsome older man like Harry when she was their age she probably would have been right there along with them in their admiration. That it caused her teenage daughter such embarrassment only made it more fun for Ginny.

"Race you to the other side," she said suddenly, breaking away from Harry and taking off in the water, knowing that he would soon follow her. She'd waited months for this vacation with her husband, and she was going to enjoy it. And if her nieces happened to mortify her daughter at the same time, well, that was Lily's problem.

Chapter 324: A Month of Denial: Part VII (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Relief may finally be in sight for Harry when Lady Malfoy is invited over--but first he'll have to watch her shag his wife. (Narcissa/Daphne, Narcissa/Harry)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femdom, edging, strap-ons, humiliation, facials

Chapter Text

"It's been a whole month, including your entire honeymoon, and you still haven't let the poor thing cum." Daphne glared at the giggling Gabrielle.

"You know why," she grumbled, which just made Gabrielle giggle again.

"You agreed to it, and happily at that. So, what is the issue?"

"It sounded exciting in the moment," Daphne mumbled. "But not being able to have him there--"

"I never said anything about that," Gabi interrupted, giving her an amused smile. "Is that perhaps your fantasy, Daphne?"

"You may not have said it, but you certainly implied it!" Daphne said fiercely.

"Implications and statements are not the same," Gabrielle relied. She smiled and drew Daphne into a tender kiss. "Can you hurry, please? The poor thing is making even me feel bad, and I need that cock inside of me again soon."

--

The gag muffled Harry's sounds, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. The women were too excited, and it was too late.

"Time to watch, Harry," Gabi said. "Time to watch your wife get fucked by Narcissa Malfoy. Then, if you're lucky, she'll let me give you that orgasm you keep begging for. And who knows, maybe she'll play with us more often too. I think I'd like that very much. So would your wife, trust me. She's had a crush on Lady Malfoy forever now."

--

Narcissa smirked at the bound Harry Potter as she pounded his wife into the mattress with a perfect replica of his cock. A duplicate inside of her own body matched the strokes she gave to Daphne, and that only pushed her harder. She pulled on Daphne's hair to pull her head back and have her stare right at her husband.

"Go on, Daphne. Tell him what you told me just a few moments ago." She cracked her hand on Daphne's jiggling arse, making her squeal.

"Harry, I want to play more often," Daphne said. "I promised her she could. She wants to do such naughty things to your wife, and our girlfriend, and you." Harry whined into his gag, and Narcissa smirked.

"I'm going to take you, your wife and your girlfriend around to many other witches," Narcissa declared. "They'll swear the same vow I did, of course. You'll entertain us, they'll fuck your wife, and she'll be happy to be a submissive little witch for them. Your girlfriend will participate by ravaging your wife right alongside them. And you? You'll serve all of us, naked and caged up to be taunted, humiliated and degraded. And if you remain an obedient pet the whole night and you don't complain no matter what you're put through, they may even enjoy your body too. I think they'll be eager to test out this lovely cock for themselves. I know I am. But you need to agree that you will be my pet too when I call on you, even if it's purely to service me and me alone." She paused to give him time to consider the implications before pushing her enticement on him.

"You don’t have to agree; the choice is entirely yours to make," she said smoothly. "But if you give me a quick nod right now and show me that you accept my offer, I will happily drop to me knees right now and suck this glorious cock. In fact, I will take you downstairs and suck it long enough and well enough that you'll finally be able to sleep without that ache that I hear keeps you up throughout the night, and sometimes prevents you from sleeping altogether."

She looked at him expectantly, confident that she knew what his answer would be. And sure enough, it didn't take long before he nodded. Not even a man like Harry Potter could resist such temptations, and she smirked at seeing his acceptance.

"That's wonderful," she said. "I'm so glad you accepted. You are such a good boy, aren't you?" She sank to her knees in front of him. "So adorable, so obedient, so handsome and powerful, and with such a beautiful cock."

Narcissa happily took that beautiful cock into her mouth, swallowing a good amount of it. She wasn't going to hold back. She might take delight in teasing, but she'd promised him pleasure and relief if he accepted her deal and she was going to see to it that he got it.

The elegant Lady Malfoy stroked and slurped his cock without hesitation, though she had to pull back quickly. He had been teased and edged for so long before she even got here that it took very little to make him cum. She jerked him all over her face and her tits, allowing him to coat her elegant pureblood features with his seed. Even knowing how relentlessly his wife and girlfriend had tortured him over the past month, she was still stunned by how much cum covered her by the time she'd finished him.

"Was that worth it?" she asked him. He nodded, and she smirked. "Good. Now, let us continue. This thing is huge, and I need practice to figure out how I can get more than a third of it down without choking myself. I also need to decide if I should set a goal of one day taking it all.

"Getting it into my throat as deep as I'd have to seems physically impossible, but I intend to be the very best at pleasuring you and making sure every other witch knows it, even your wife. We only have tonight to practice for hours, because practicing like this while you aren't being allowed to orgasm would drive you truly mad. And we can't have that. So, we can't waste any of the time remaining to us before this cock is locked back up for who knows how long."

She grabbed his cock firmly and actually tugged him out of the room by it, feeling very pleased with herself. She knew that she was about to win him over immediately, even after making him watch her fuck his wife and force her to say those cruel things to him for hours on end.

Chapter 325: Tatum's Comfort (Scream)

Summary:

Tatum comforts Sidney, distraught after nearly being killed by her boyfriend, and she also shows her that she wants to be more than just best friends. (Tatum/Sidney)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femslash

Chapter Text

Tatum's best friend Sidney was very distraught, but that was understandable. Sidney had nearly died tonight, after all. That would be traumatizing for anyone, and coming to the belief that it had been her own boyfriend who tried to do it would only make that fear and anxiety worse for her.

Tatum wasn't sure that they should label Billy a killer just yet, though she would admit that it did all seem suspicious if it had really all happened as Sidney described. Tatum couldn't be sure of any of that since her practice had run late and she hadn't been there when the attack happened, and while she knew Sidney wouldn't deliberately lie about any of it, there was always the chance that she'd gotten some of the details of what had happened mixed up thanks to the incredibly high emotional stress of her near-death experience.

None of that was what Tatum chose to focus on right now though. As she watched her best friend pace back and forth in her bedroom, Tatum was thinking about how she could console Sidney and help her calm down. She was also thinking about how, in the process, she might be able to fulfill long-held desires for her best friend who she had always secretly wanted to be more than just her friend.

She had never been sure of how to bring it up or go for what she wanted without risking their close friendship, but she got a feeling from deep within that told her this was the best chance she would ever have. If Sidney rejected her, they would be able to move on and forget about it fairly quickly thanks to the bigger and more urgent issues in her friend's life, what with her near-death experience and her boyfriend being taken in for questioning. And if ever there was a time where Sidney might allow her in, this was it.

Her decision made, Tatum reached out and put a hand on her friend's shoulder to still her pacing. Sidney looked at her, restless and anxious, and Tatum couldn't resist. She'd intended to lead into this by telling Sidney how important she was to her and how she wanted to do whatever she could to make her feel safe, but seeing Sidney's beautiful face so tense and worried, Tatum just had to lean in and kiss her.

Sidney went stiff, not responding for a few seconds, and when she did it wasn't exactly the response that Tatum had hoped for. Rather than kissing her back, Sidney put her hands on Tatum's shoulders and pushed back slightly to break the kiss. Tatum sighed in disappointment, but it wasn't exactly a surprise. She couldn't expect Sidney to just melt into the kiss without a word, however much she would have liked her to do so.

"Tatum, what are you doing?" Sidney whispered, staring at her in shock. So Tatum had done a good job of hiding the true depths of her feelings from her friend, just as she'd thought. Honestly, it was good that she had. But now it was time to shatter all the barriers she'd put up to hide how she felt. It was now or never for her to go after what she really wanted, and Tatum knew she would regret it forever if she didn't at least take the chance.

"I want to comfort you, Sidney," she said, wrapping her arms around her friend's body loosely.

"That's not how friends comfort each other," Sidney mumbled. At least she didn't sound angry or disgusted by what had happened. That gave Tatum some hope.

"I don't want to comfort you as your friend," Tatum said, looking into her eyes. "I want to comfort you as your lover. I love you, Sidney. Let me take care of you. Let me make love to you."

Tatum swore she could see her friend's thoughts racing. Both of them had boys in their lives, but in Tatum's case she and Stu were friends with benefits and not a legit couple, and obviously Sidney wasn't feeling any particular fondness for Billy right now given her fears about him trying to kill her. Boys couldn't come between them; not tonight. Sidney had to either accept her or reject her based on nothing but how she felt about Tatum, and about the idea of her best friend wanting to make love to her.

Sidney made her decision, and she sealed it by pulling Tatum fully into her arms and initiating a kiss that made the cheerleader moan. It was a moan of passion that had been repressed for years finally being given life. It was ironic that it had taken Sidney's near-death to get there, but Tatum was too absorbed in finally kissing her best friend since childhood to give much thought to irony.

--

Making love to Sidney was everything Tatum had dreamed it would be for years. She'd always known her best friend was beautiful, but kissing her way down Sidney's naked body, planting her face between her legs and licking her allowed her to appreciate that beauty in ways that until now she'd only ever been able to fantasize about. Her friend had always been beautiful, but never had she looked more beautiful than she did to Tatum now, with her head thrown back as her mouth opened in a groan of pleasure.

Sidney's hands fisted in Tatum's blonde hair and her hips humped off of the bed as she came. Bringing her friend off with her mouth was the proudest Tatum had ever been with herself when it came to sex.

Sex with Sidney had felt far different than with Stu, and not just in the obvious physical way. There had been so much more feeling and passion behind every action as she kissed her way down Sidney's body, ran her tongue around her clit and rubbed her with her fingers. With Stu, sex was just sex. With Sidney, Tatum had just made love for the first time.

"I love you, Sidney," she said, pulling her head out from between her thighs and cuddling against her.

"Love you too," Sidney mumbled, wrapping her arms around her and holding her tight.

Near-death had given them both a new life together. As they fell asleep in each other's arms, Tatum smiled with the knowledge that regardless of whoever had been responsible for the attack tonight, Sidney was all hers now.

Chapter 326: Your Mums are Hot (Harry Potter)

Summary:

James and Al might like to tease Lily, but no one messes with their sister but them. When they hear their female cousins going on about their dad at the beach, they decide to give them a taste of their own potion.

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: No sex

Chapter Text

As you might guess, this is a sequel to Your Dad is Hot. Still no sex, nor will there be.

 

Albus Severus and James Sirius Potter paused in their quaffle-tossing in the sand, close enough to hear their female cousins teasing their little sister Lily. While both James and Al took great delight in teasing their sister, they were more than a little bit protective of her around anyone else. The brothers locked eyes as they listened to their cousins talk about how hot their dad was, and as disgusting as it was to have to listen to that, they were both on the same page about how to handle it.

"Let's go make them taste their own potion," James said, smirking.

--

"Oi, what're you witches giggling about?"

Lily's head jerked over towards her big brother James as he and Al walked over towards them. Usually she wouldn't have wanted her brothers around while she was enjoying the sun and the sand, but now she looked at them beseechingly, desperate for their help.

"Oh, we're just discussing how attractive your father is," Victoire said, grinning. "Your sister doesn't seem to appreciate it though."

"I'm not sure what the big deal is," Roxanne said. "We're just being honest."

"Yeah, you have a point," James said. "There's nothing wrong with being honest about thinking your aunt or uncle is attractive." Lily glared at her oldest brother for this betrayal as her cousins laughed, and the bastard had the gall to wink at her!

"He's right, sis," Al said innocently. "There's no harm in a bit of innocent fantasizing." There were nods and noises of approval from everyone but Lily. "There's no harm in them talking about dad, just like there's no harm in me talking about that fantasy I've always had about Aunt Angelina teaching me how to fly."

Roxanne looked confused now. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, you know I've never been the best on a broom," Albus said, to general nods of agreement. He'd certainly never taken to flying like his older brother, or Roxanne herself. "Well I've had this fantasy where Aunt Angelina would give me personal lessons, see. Only she'd have to go up on the broom with me to show me how to handle the broom, and sit right behind me to make sure I stayed in control." Roxanne looked horrified, but Al seemed oblivious to it as he continued to describe his fantasy. "She'd basically have to snuggle right up against me. Her arms would be around me...and her boobs--"

"Ugh, stop it!" Roxanne said, looking like she might be sick. "I don't need to hear about your dirty wank fantasies, you pervert!"

"Don't be such a prude, Roxanne," James said. "There's nothing wrong with it, right? I know I've always had a thing for studying in the library with Aunt Hermione."

"What?" Rose looked nervous at the mention of her mum. "But you don’t even like studying!"

"Well, no," James admitted with a shrug. "Studying's no fun at all. But that's the trick, innit? I bet Aunt Hermione could make studying fun. She could sit down with me and lean over the table to help me study." Lily knew exactly what her oldest brother would be studying if an attractive witch leaned over in front of him, and the grimace on Rose's face confirmed that she did too.

"That's gross," Rose muttered.

"But I didn't even get to the good part yet!" James said, shaking his head. "At the end of it, she could quiz me to make sure I'd learned what I needed to. And for every question I got right, she would give me a reward. Like--"

Rose shook her head frantically. "Merlin, stop talking!"

James shrugged. "Have it your way," he said. "There's always Aunt Fleur to fantasize about."

Victoire had been smiling as her cousins were teased, but her face quickly tightened. "James…" she warned.

"What?" he said. "Surely it can't be a great surprise to you to hear that I've had fantasies about your mum. She's bloody perfection on two legs! I bet half the wizards in Europe have had fantasies about her."

"More than half," Albus commented. "And she's inspired her fair share of witches too, I'm sure." Dominique looked green, and Victoire seemed like she might just partially transform into her avian form in her anger. But the boys, reckless as ever, ignored the warning signs.

"Did I ever tell you about the time that Dominique was crying because Rosie pulled her hair too hard, and Aunt Fleur bent down to pick her up?" James asked, looking at his brother. Lily was looking at Victoire though, and the disgust and anger she saw on her part-veela cousin's face delighted her. It was no less than Victoire, or any of the others for that matter, deserved.

"I don't think so," Albus said. "What was so special about it?"

"Well, she was wearing these tiny little shorts," James said, "and they kind of got wedged together between her arse. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how round and perfect that arse is."

"Nope, definitely not," Albus said.

"You don't need to tell me either!" Dominique whined. Lily wondered if she'd sounded that pathetic when she complained about them talking about her dad. If so, she could understand why they had so much fun teasing her.

James ignored her and kept going. "That was an important day in my life, little brother. Those round, beautiful cheeks right in front of my face? You can imagine how I reacted. That was the day that I had to go to dad and ask him why my trousers got tight and my--"

"Tais-toi, salaud excité!" Victoire snapped. She didn't turn into her bird form and thankfully didn't start flinging fireballs around, but she did give him her most imperious look.

"No more," Rose said weakly. "Please, no more. I don't ever want to hear you talk about private study sessions with my mum ever again."

"And I don't need flying on a broom ruined for me either," Roxanne grumbled.

"Oh, fine," James said. "We'll all just stop talking about this then, if it bothers you sensitive witches so much." He turned his head and gave Lily a wink that only she could see. She looked out over the water and smiled.

Her brothers often annoyed her to no end, but sometimes they weren't so bad to have around.

Chapter 327: Sex for Time (Persona 5)

Summary:

After Ann makes a comment about how exhausting sex with him can be, Joker comes up with an idea on how to get out of Kawakami’s class for the day. (Joker/Kawakami, some Joker/Ann)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, teacher/student sex, sort of cheating

Chapter Text

“Fuck, Ren,” Ann mumbled as she finished puling her jean shorts back on. “You really don’t hold back!” Thanks to how sore her muscles were after spending a good thirty minutes with her face buried in his pillow while he pounded her into the bed, the seemingly simple task of getting dressed had been quite a bit more difficult for her than it otherwise would have been.

“Did I go a little too hard?” he asked her. Ann snorted, but it turned into more of a hiss of discomfort as she slowly walked over to slip her shoes on.

“I’m going to be feeling it for sure,” his girlfriend said as she limped towards the stairs. “I mean, it was great, but if you’d fucked me any harder, I probably wouldn’t have been able to move a muscle for the rest of the night.”

Ren was as attentive to his girlfriend as ever, at least once the fun was over. He helped her down the stairs and walked her to the station, but her words remained on his mind as they walked. By the time he returned to Leblanc alone, a plan was forming in his head.

The Phantom Thieves had a palace that needed to be dealt with soon. Between studying at the diner, shooting pool and throwing darts with his friends, time had really snuck up on him. They really needed to at least get to work on the infiltration tomorrow so they could make their way to the treasure, but the issue was that Kawakami had a test scheduled tomorrow. He’d been worried that his only choice was going to be to put off the infiltration for another day and hope they wouldn’t run out of time, but Ann might have just unintentionally given him the solution.

He picked up the downstairs phone and placed a call to his favorite maid, requesting her services tonight.

--

Kawakami opened her mouth and tried to make some kind of noise. Ren didn’t know if she had been going for a moan or a scream, but whatever it was, she couldn’t get it out. Her lungs could no longer work as they were intended to.

Ren didn’t see that as a problem though. He felt quite the opposite in fact, because if his goal was to fuck his teacher so hard that she decided to skip school the next day, this was all going according to plan. Her moans had faded, and she’d lost her voice somewhere between the point where he’d pulled her to sit on top of him on the couch and bounce her on his cock and when he’d pounded her against the wall.

She’d started working up a sweat well before that; probably since he’d put her down on her back on top of the work bench where she frequently made infiltration tools for him. As for her hair, the wig had fallen off very early on. He was pretty sure that had happened while he was holding her by the ass and carryfucking her around the attic. Now her regular brown hair was in as much disarray as the rest of her was after the marathon sex session he’d put her through since pretty much the moment she’d arrived.

Not even the loss of voice, the sweat that stuck to her skin or the mess he’d made of her hair was enough for him to be satisfied though. He could not allow Kawakami to rest until he had fucked her silly. He was trying to combine genuine fatigue with her own natural tendency towards laziness to get her to skip out on school in the morning, and in so doing give him the time to step into the role of Joker and head into the Metaverse. In order to do that, he needed to fuck Kawakami harder and longer than he’d ever fucked her or Ann before.

And then he saw it. As he brought her over to his bed and fucked her with her legs thrown over his shoulders, he saw Kawakami’s eyes roll back into her head, and he saw her tongue loll out of her mouth. It was not something he’d ever seen before, at least not outside of hentai, but seeing Kawakami get fucked into the real-life equivalent of an ahegao face made him feel like he was going to have the time tomorrow to do what needed to be done. He’d had to put in a tremendous deal of effort to get to this point, and now it had paid off.

It also paid off in one massive orgasm, one that had built up while he ignored his need to cum and focused on fucking her silly. She wasn’t in any position to remind him not to cum inside of her, but he did the noble thing and pulled out to spray his semen all over her sweaty belly instead. She would surely find that preferable to waking up to a creampie in the morning.

--

As it happened, Kawakami didn’t wake up at all in the morning; not really. There were a few times where she mumbled in her sleep or her leg twitched or something, but it was obvious to Joker that his exhausted teacher was going to remain fast asleep in his bed well beyond the point where she would be coming into school. She’d have to call them up later and make her excuses as to why she’d missed, but he would leave that to her.

As for him, he had a palace to infiltrate, and nothing to stand in his way. Sojiro wasn’t even coming into Leblanc today, so there wasn’t that complication to worry about once Kawakami woke up.

He would have to explain to the rest of the Phantom Thieves, and most importantly his whip-wielding girlfriend, how he’d gotten this unexpected free time for them. But he should have the charm to pull that off. Or so he hoped, at least.

Chapter 328: Pleasures of the Flesh (Index)

Summary:

It's Sister Angelene's fault that she gives in to the pleasures of the flesh, but Kamijou makes Sister Lucia feel too good to turn back. (Touma/Lucia)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters

Chapter Text

This was really all Sister Angelene's fault, Sister Lucia felt. That no-good nun and her lax attitude towards devotedly following the rules and living a proper life befitting believers had infected Sister Lucia. That was the only possible explanation for why someone as faithful and devoted as Sister Lucia would succumb to something so wicked as this.

She should not be doing this, she knew, and she was utterly convinced that she would not have given in to the temptations of exploring the pleasures of the flesh without Sister Angelene's corrupting influence. But Sister Angelene had persisted in her wicked gossip about how it might feel to share a bed with a man, and try as she might to ignore it and remain a good, true, pious person, the images had remained embedded in Lucia's brain. When the opportunity came and she found herself in a position to explore those pleasures with the spiky-haired young man, she had been too weak to resist. Sister Lucia had officially strayed from her path and lost her way, and she should feel terrible about it.

Perhaps she would feel terrible about it later, but presently it was hard to feel anything but the unbelievable pleasure that she felt as Kamijou's hands gripped her hips and he thrust into her from behind.

It had been her idea to get down on her hands and knees and have him do it from behind. Her reasoning was that it might somehow be easier for her mind to accept if she couldn't watch him spoiling her once-chaste body, but there was another reason for this position, one that she hadn't consciously considered but felt more appropriate as the pleasure built. She was doing something wicked and allowing her baser desires to overrule her morals. This was not the decision of a pious sister but instead the actions of a mindless beast, so why shouldn't she be down on her hands and knees while he mounted her and rutted against her from behind like an animal?

And the worst part, or perhaps the best part, was how good that mindless rutting felt. Kamijou had been undeniably surprised when she first initiated this sinful encounter, but once he'd gotten over his initial shock he had begun to show her just how good the pleasures of the flesh could feel. If this was how this act felt for most people, Sister Lucia had a new understanding and appreciation for those who strayed from a more pious path.

But maybe not everyone would feel this level of pleasure when they engaged in intercourse. There had always been something different about Kamijou, and Lucia wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that applied to this sort of act as well. Even if she had no other experience with which to compare it, somehow she felt it unlikely that just any man would be able to make her toes curl with each thrust as Kamijou did.

She felt the impact of what he was doing far beyond her toes, of course. There were any number of ways that her sinful pleasure was being demonstrated. There was the slapping sound of his hips bouncing against her buttocks every time he thrust forward, though she would remember his grunts and groans reaching her ears with equal clarity. The feeling of the bed shaking beneath her was yet more proof of just how hard he was rutting with her. Up until now this bed had been her sanctuary; it was where she had found rest and tranquility. But there was nothing tranquil about what Kamijou was doing to her, and there certainly wasn't anything holy about it.

Sister Lucia wanted to decry it; she wanted to believe that when it was all over she would be utterly disgusted and the urge to give in to such pleasures would be gone from her forever. Even the most devout lost their way from time to time, but if they could get back on their feet and return to the path, they could be forgiven. If she was able to indulge in this wickedness once and then never again, that would have been one thing.

But she knew that wasn't going to happen. Every thrust of his penis deep inside of her filled her with still greater pleasure, and she knew that her mind was never going to forget this feeling. She was going to crave it, and if it had been difficult for her to ignore these urges up until now, it was going to be impossible now that she knew how good it felt to give in.

Kamijou must have enjoyed it too, because his grunting got deeper and his hips snapped forward harder, making the bed shake even harder beneath them as he abandoned all inhibitions and fucked Lucia for all he was worth. His hands left her hips, reached underneath her body and squeezed her breasts. Lucia should have swatted his hands off of her chest, but instead she moaned and started pushing her hips back to meet his thrusts.

Lucia let out a shocked, gasping moan as the pleasure of orgasm struck her body for the first time. Her chances of returning to the pious path had already been faint, but they were dashed entirely once she felt the tremors spread through her. Nothing could match this, and no one could resist it once they experienced it for themselves. Sister Lucia was not deluded enough to think that she would be an exception.

Kamijou was considerate enough to pull out of her before he finished. That was fortunate, as Lucia was too far gone to think of it herself. Still, even if she'd avoided having him fill her body with his semen, she hardly felt any less debauched when she felt it splatter across her lower back and buttocks instead.

She was stained by him, and by her lust. And it felt too good for her to regret giving in to the pleasures of the flesh that Sister Angelene's words had tempted her with.

Chapter 329: The Superior Storm (Fantastic Four/Black Panther)

Summary:

T'Challa might be married to Storm, but a certain invisible woman won't let him forget who the superior lover is. (T'Challa/Sue Storm)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, interracial sex, invisibility

Chapter Text

Being able to make your body invisible really comes in handy when you want to fuck a married man in the middle of the night, Sue Storm thought to herself. Especially when that man is a king.

For so long Sue Storm had used her powers for good. Surely she deserved to have a little bit of fun with them too? She felt no guilt whatsoever as she walked invisible through the Wakandan royal palace, sneaking right past the guards tasked with keeping T'Challa safe and entering his bedroom. There would have been a major uproar if Sue had been seen entering the king's bedroom in the middle of the night, and her walking around naked would have made it even more scandalous. But the nature of her powers meant that her naked ass could be literally inches away from a seated guard's face as she walked by them, and they wouldn't even look up.

King T'Challa was fast asleep in his bed, relaxed and believing that no one could reach him here without his guards noticing. He wasn't alone in his bed either, not that Sue had expected him to be. His wife Storm (the 'other' Storm, as Sue thought of her) was asleep in bed as well. T'Challa was flat on his back, and the bedcovers covered him from the waist down. Storm was stretched out beside him, her head in the pillow and her fingertips grazing the side of his chest. The sheet only covered a little bit of Storm's body, so her back and ass were fully visible as she slept naked in her bed. It was an attractive ass, and Sue wouldn't deny it.

It wasn't Storm or her body that Sue was here for though, so she ignored T'Challa's naked wife and climbed onto the bed, slowly and carefully pulling the covers down so she could get beneath them, slide in between his legs and bring her invisible head to his groin. She might be invisible, but T'Challa definitely felt her lips kissing around the head of his cock. He groaned quietly and shifted in bed, but did not open his eyes.

Sue gave him a greater reason to groan when she moved beyond kissing the head of the king's cock and took it between her lips instead. T'Challa's dick was massive; the biggest Sue had ever taken into her mouth. But that didn't hold her back from giving him the best blowjob she possibly could. She slid her lips lower down his cock without fear, working her way up to swallowing more and more of his length until she got him all the way down her throat. She hummed around him, and the vibrations of her throat on his cock caused T'Challa to groan again and open his eyes at last.

He pulled the sheet up and looked down, not seeing anything. Then he glanced over to confirm that his wife was still asleep beside him and not between his legs, nodding without surprise when he saw her exactly as she'd been when they fell asleep. He looked back down between his legs, meeting Sue's eyes expectantly even if he couldn't see them or her, and she allowed her invisibility to fade and revealed herself to him. His cock was still all the way down her throat when she became visible to the king.

"I might have known it was you," T'Challa said quietly, his voice betraying his complete lack of surprise to wake up with his cock buried down Sue's throat. "My wife has never been able to manage that, however hard she might try."

Sue pulled her mouth off of his dick slowly, and then created a force field around the two of them. His wife instinctively rolled onto her side facing away from him despite not being able to feel it. She wouldn't be able to hear anything that happened inside of the soundproof barrier either. Sue now had the freedom to fuck T'Challa without needing to worry about waking up his wife.

She straddled T'Challa's lap and used her hand to guide his dick to her entrance. "I guess we know who the superior 'Storm' is then," she said sarcastically. He chuckled, but it turned into a groan as she lowered her hips and slid his dick inside of her.

"Yes," he said, holding her by the hips. "We certainly do."

Sue started rocking back and forth, grinding on T'Challa's cock and rejoicing in being able to feel that thickness inside of her again. No other cock felt quite as good as his inside of her. It was a dick worth abusing her powers and betraying a friend for. Even as Storm slept on, blissfully unaware of what was happening inside the barrier, Sue rode her husband without guilt or regret. She placed her hands on his chest and started to move up and down, bouncing on his cock and taking it deep inside of her, stuffing her pussy with his royal dick again and again. The sound of her ass cheeks smacking against his thighs might not make it past the barrier, but for her part Sue would never forget them.

She had a feeling that T'Challa wouldn't either. He didn't even glance in his wife's direction now, because for the duration of her ride he had eyes only for Sue. He watched her body bounce on him and reached up to squeeze her breasts, and groaned with satisfaction as she drove her body up and down on him. Sue was providing another example that she was the superior Storm, at least in bed. She would never be his wife, and she had no interest in it either. But she could fuck him better than Storm or anyone else, and she wasn't going to let him forget it.

His deep groan as they hit their peaks simultaneously and he came inside of her would likely stick with him for some time, but she would make sure to fit in at least one more nighttime trip to his bed before she left Wakanda.

Chapter 330: The Patils Have a Ball (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Parvati agrees to go to the Yule Ball with Harry--but only if he takes Padma too. As Harry is about to learn, the Patil twins like to do everything together. (Harry/Parvati/Padma)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, sibling incest

Chapter Text

Harry waited for Parvati to stop giggling, crossing his fingers and hoping that she would give him a good answer to his question.

"Yes, Harry," she said eventually, and a blush came to her cheeks. "I'll go to the ball with you."

He exhaled and smiled. He hadn't gotten to go with Cho, but at least he finally had a date now. "That's great." He looked at Lavender, intending to try and help Ron find a date too. But Parvati wasn't done yet.

"There's just one thing," Parvati said. Since she had just agreed to be his date, Harry figured it would be very poor manners to prioritize Ron's needs over listening to her, so he returned his attention to Parvati.

"Yes?" he said, waiting to hear what Parvati wanted to add.

"You know I have a twin sister in Ravenclaw, right?" she said.

"Yes, of course," Harry said, nodding. "Padma." Actually, if Lavender was already taken or simply didn't want to go with Ron, it might be a good idea to see if Padma would go with him.

"Well, we've always done everything together, ever since we were little," Parvati said. "So if you're going to take me to the Yule Ball, you need to take Padma too."

This was unexpected, but Harry wasn't stupid. His choice was to remain dateless or to have a pretty twin on each arm. He might be clueless about witches, but not even he could mess a choice like this up.

"Professor McGonagall said the champions had to have a date," he said. "She didn't say anything about only being able to bring one. I'd love to go to the ball with you and Padma."

As Parvati beamed, said a quick goodbye to him and Lavender and rushed off to go and tell Padma, Harry said a mental apology to Ron.

Sorry, Ron. You're on your own, mate. I'm sure you'll understand.

--

Whether or not Ron had in fact understood was not something that Harry knew or even particularly cared about at this point. He had been vaguely aware of a screaming match breaking out between his two best friends during the ball, but he hadn't paid it much mind. He was far too busy enjoying his night with the Patil twins.

Harry wasn't normally someone who liked attention, but the envious looks and whispers that he drew when he entered the ball with Parvati on his left arm and Padma on his right were different. At least this was something he'd done himself. He'd much rather be given attention for having a twin on each arm than for being left with a scar when he was a baby.

Spending the ball with Parvati and Padma had been amazing. Their close bond and playfulness was infectious, and Harry had gotten over his nervousness and enjoyed the night with them far more than he'd expected to. But the night after the ball was turning out to be even more enjoyable than the ball itself had been.

Parvati wasn't kidding about her and her sister doing everything together. After the ball had ended, Padma had led them to her room in the Ravenclaw dorm, which apparently didn't have the same restrictions on boys going up the girls' stairs. Either that or some of the members of the house known for its wisdom had worked out some way around it. Whatever the case, there had been nothing to stop Harry from getting into bed with both Parvati and Padma, and learning for himself just how deep their bond ran.

He wasn't simply watching, of course. He would've counted himself lucky to be able to stand next to the bed and watch as Padma spread her legs and her sister licked her, but that wasn't all he was doing. While Parvati got on the bed on all fours and used her mouth on Padma, Harry stood behind his fellow Gryffindor and shagged her from behind. His hands rested on her narrow hips, and his hips thrust forward to bury his cock deep inside of her. She was incredibly tight, and feeling that tightness every time he pushed into her and watched her arse jiggle from the impact would have guaranteed that he didn't last long.

But fucking Parvati while he watched her go down on Padma was more than any one man could take. Listening to Padma moan, watching her hands grab onto Parvati's plait and pull her face in closer was something that Harry would always remember just as vividly as he would the sensation of fucking Parvati. It would have been incredible even if they'd been just any two beautiful girls, but of course they weren't. Knowing what and who he was actually watching made an already intense threesome one that left Harry on the edge almost instantly.

By some miracle he managed to hold on long enough to watch Padma throw her head back and scream as Parvati's tongue brought her to an obvious climax, but that was the end for him. He grunted, squeezed Parvati's hips and let go. They'd already told him that they were both taking the contraceptive potion, so he didn't hesitate to fill the Gryffindor twin with his cum. And a good thing she was protected too, because there was a lot of it. He didn't think he'd ever come as hard or for as long as he did while balls-deep inside of Parvati and listening to Padma scream her head off.

Harry wasn't sure what would come next, if anything, but after they separated Padma sat up and looked his way. "C'mere, Potter," she said, crooking a finger at him. "Tonight isn't ending until I get the same thing my sister got."

"Right," Harry said, climbing onto the bed and following her as she scooted up the bed and rolled onto her belly. "You do everything together." And tonight, to his eternal pleasure, they would do everything together with him.

Chapter 331: Nagant's Freedom (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Lady Nagant has escaped Tartarus, but #1 ranked hero Deku is hot on her trail. Since escape isn't working and fighting isn't an option, she decides to try a different approach. (Izuku/Nagant)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon AU, rough sex, Blackwhip bondage

Chapter Text

After spending so long locked up in Tartarus, Lady Nagant had no real desire to hunt down and kill anyone now that she had finally escaped. She'd done enough killing before she got locked up, both on behalf of hero society and later trying to bring it down after she'd been jaded by the darkness that lurked beneath it. Adding more bodies to her count was of no interest to her. What she had wanted more than anything was a chance to stretch her legs, enjoy the fresh air and get away from everything.

Her escape hadn't gone unnoticed though, and the powers that be in the hero commission these days didn't intend to let her enjoy her freedom. They'd sent their absolute best after her. Deku, the new top hero, All Might's successor and the man who had beaten All for One for good while Nagant was still confined to her Tartarus cell, had tracked Nagant all the way out to the countryside. She had all sorts of tricks up her sleeve that should have allowed her to give him the slip and escape from his pursuit without having to engage him in battle. She wanted to avoid open battle with him both because she no longer had a taste for fighting and because she held no delusions about her ability to defeat the #1 hero in the prime of his hero career after being locked up for years.

But she had not been able to shake Deku. He'd kept up with her and followed her no matter where she went or what she tried, and as she run out of new tactics to throw at him, she realized it was time for something different. Running and escaping wasn't going to work, so she would have to deal with him directly. But she wasn't going to fight him, and she wasn't going to simply surrender and be thrown back into Tartarus either.

No, Lady Nagant had a different approach in mind to deal with the handsome young hero on her tail.

--

Running and hiding hadn't worked, and she hadn't liked her chances in a fight either, even if she'd had the stomach for one. But Lady Nagant's alternative strategy was working out splendidly, and she couldn't be happier about it.

Seduction had never really been her strong suit before, but she must have done a good enough job of it to convince Deku that he would be much better off fucking her than fighting and capturing her. He'd followed her into the forest and had her pinned up against a tree, with his Blackwhip quirk she'd heard about pinning her hands to the tree above her head. She couldn't have gone anywhere if she tried, but she didn't want to get away anyway. Who would ever want to be freed from a fuck like this?

It wasn't just his muscular body where the #1 hero impressed, as Nagant found out to her delight when her seduction culminated in him binding her to the tree and pulling the bottom half of his hero costume off. His dick was bigger than any she'd ever seen, and he swiftly showed her that he knew how to use it too. He fucked her hard, driving his cock into her with deep thrusts that made her back and ass rub against the tree. It wasn't exactly comfortable, but it was more than worth it where Lady Nagant was concerned. She'd never been fucked like this in her life, and it would have made her moan like a bitch in heat even if she hadn't just gotten out of Tartarus.

She'd forgotten how good sex could feel, but Deku was bringing her to a higher level of pleasure than she'd ever reached before. The seduction had been intended to distract him and buy her some time and hopefully an opportunity to escape, but she was the one who felt distracted now. If someone came in right now to haul her back to Tartarus, she didn't know if she would have had the will to try and escape before Deku brought the frantic fucking to its obvious conclusion.

No one else did show up though, and it was only Deku and whatever animals were in the forest with them who got to hear her scream at the top of her lungs as she came hard on his cock. Her legs trembled and her pussy clenched around him, and her eyes were wide and uncomprehending as the pleasure assaulted her senses. How could anything feel this good?

Deku kept fucking her for another minute, two at the most, and then he hit the wall too. He grunted and groped her breasts as he held his cock deep inside of her and came, and even though her orgasm had cooled, she let out a little moan of satisfaction at feeling him fill her up. It was her first creampie in years, and it was also the biggest ever. Everything she'd just done had been the biggest and the best ever, and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't hooked.

Even when Blackwhip was no longer binding her to the tree and his cock was no longer buried inside of her, she didn't try to flee.

--

"You don't have the eyes of someone who wants to hurt anyone anymore."

Nagant looked up at the surprising statement from Deku, but she didn't disagree. "I don't," she said simply. "I've had enough of killing." She hesitated. "Besides, it seems like the thing I was trying to destroy is already being dismantled by you and the rest of your generation. If you want to lock me up again, I won't fight." Hero society was in good hands with him leading the way; she was sure of that after the few days they'd spent together here in the countryside.

"I'm not going to take you in," he said. "But I can't let you be unsupervised either."

"So what did you have in mind?"

"I think I'm going to need to keep a close eye on you from now on, Kaina."

She smiled.

Chapter 332: A Shepherd's Service Prequel (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

How did Cherche's servicing of her prince begin? With a flight on Minerva and an erection poking against the wyvern rider's ass, naturally. (Male Morgan/Cherche)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Outdoor sex

Chapter Text

When Morgan's arms held onto Cherche's body tightly, it was not because he was seeking to do anything inappropriate with her. Truly, he wasn't. It was pure practicality that led to him holding onto her so tightly, because one slip from this height would have carried with it a high probability of serious injury if not death. They were up on Minerva, and Cherche's wyvern mount carried them through the air as they patrolled the perimeter together and made sure everything was secure.

It all seemed secure on that front, so the only real concern for Morgan was holding on tight and making sure that he was secure and in no danger of falling. He didn't think of himself as someone who scared easily, but he had a healthy respect for and even slight fear of this height, as he wasn't anywhere near as comfortable soaring through the air on the back of a wyvern as Cherche was. He was glad to have her there.

Unfortunately, holding onto Cherche tightly had him unable to ignore the feeling of her back against his chest, her ass against his groin and even her pink hair tickling his skin. At first it wasn't so bad, but the longer they flew and the longer he held onto her body, the greater his awareness of her sexy body developed and the more his arousal grew. Just as Morgan clung to her body while they flew, he clung to the hope that she wouldn't be able to feel his arousal poking against her ass.

Morgan let out a surprised yelp, closed his eyes and grabbed her tighter when Cherche brought them into a sudden landing, his arousal pushed to the background as his fear took over.

"Follow me, my prince," Cherche said, already dismounting the wyvern. There was more command in her voice than he'd ever heard from her, at least while directed at him. He was indeed the prince, but he followed the wyvern rider's command without question, dismounting Minerva and following her as she walked away from him and towards a large tree. He had no clue where she was taking him or what she had in mind, but Morgan felt naturally inclined to listen to her.

His eyes widened when she efficiently undid her bottoms, slid them down her legs and bared herself from the waist down. She bent over at the waist, pressing her body against the tree and effectively presenting herself to him. Morgan wasn't so naïve that he didn't understand what she was doing, or more to the point what she was inviting him to do, but that didn't make him any less confused by it.

"You seem to be having some trouble, my prince," she said pleasantly. "Come and relieve yourself with me. Use my body to satisfy your urges."

"What?" he mumbled, shaking his head even though she couldn't see it. This was not their relationship. He was the prince, and she was a dutiful Shepherd who he was friendly with. There had never been anything sexual between them; there had never even been a hint of it. Things didn't just happen out of the blue like this, did they? "N-no, I can't do that. You're--I, uh, we aren't--"

"You are a strong, kind, handsome young prince, and I am a Shepherd who wants to be of service to you," Cherche said, interrupting him firmly. "You need this, my prince. And so do I. Come over here and use me until your lust has been satisfied. If you don’t do it here, we'll get back on Minerva and have the same problem all over again, and I'll take us into another landing once I feel your cock poking against me. Don't be stubborn, my prince. Come and use me."

"I guess I can't argue with that," Morgan said, quickly undoing his pants and stepping up behind her. It was her sexy body and his arousal that he truly couldn't argue against, rather than her logic. He needed this; she was right about that. Morgan lined up and pushed his cock into her, making them both groan at the penetration.

"Yes, my prince!" she sighed. "Yes, that's it! Use me! Take me!"

She didn't need to sell him on it; not anymore at least. Now that he had given in and accepted her unexpected offer, he held nothing back. His hips rocked back and forth quickly as he helped himself to all that the sexy wyvern rider had to offer. Being inside of her was wonderful, but rather than taking it slow and savoring the feeling of how tight she was around his cock, he kept his hips moving and pounded her against the tree.

It was good they'd already checked the area for intruders, because anyone trying to sneak in would have been able to hear the sound of Morgan's thighs repeatedly smacking against Cherche's ass well in advance of their approach. And if they hadn't heard that, they certainly would have heard her loud moan of pleasure as she came. All that was left after that was his finish, and it approached quickly.

"Inside!" she suddenly declared, answering his question before he could even ask it. "Do it inside of me, my prince!"

Today it was Prince Morgan following her orders, and that remained true now as he gave her one more big push deep inside and then came, hard. Cherche waited for his lengthy orgasm to finish, and then she carefully removed his cock from inside of her, straightened and turned towards him.

"That was very well done, my strong prince," she started to say, but stopped when she turned around and saw that he was still hard. "Oh, but not enough, it seems," she said playfully. "Well, we can't have that." She dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth, quickly getting to work on sucking what remained of his lust out of him before they got back on Minerva.

But Morgan had a feeling that this was only the beginning of his flight with the wyvern rider.

Chapter 333: Claiming the Dark Lord's Mother (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Rather than traveling back in time to kill a young Voldemort, Harry goes back to seduce the Dark Lord's would-be mother. (Harry/Merope Gaunt)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex, maledom/femsub, outdoor sex

Chapter Text

There was an old moral thought exercise about going back in time to kill men who brought great evil to the world while they were still babies, or otherwise defenseless. This was more a muggle thing than a magical one, because for muggles time travel was an idea found solely in fiction. Wizards knew that time travel was actually possible, and that led to a completely different approach to the act, what it could do and what it could not do. Wizards understood the limitations of time travel, not to mention the risks. No wizard would entertain the idea of going back decades into the past and killing a young Tom Riddle. Not even Harry Potter would use his considerable powers to attempt it.

It wasn't thoughts of death and destruction that had brought Harry back so far into the past, but thoughts of seduction instead. He'd seen for himself how defeated Merope Gaunt had been; how lonely. How could she not be, growing up with a father and a brother who mentally and even physically abused her? It was no wonder that she had latched onto Tom Riddle Senior and made him hers, even if she'd had to use magic to do so.

But that wasn't going to happen this time. Harry wasn't going to allow it to happen, because rather than her falling in love with Tom Riddle Senior, he was going to give her a new obsession to focus on.

Seducing her had been so simple he'd barely needed to try at all. For a woman who had been starved for affection or even general kindness, and who had needed to use a love potion to temporarily get what she wanted from Tom Riddle in the original timeline, Merope had responded immediately and deeply when Harry approached her. Harry had seduced a few women in his post-Hogwarts years, but no witch had ever fallen into his arms as easily as Merope. The lonely woman gave herself to him with very little effort on his part, and Harry was all too happy to enjoy her.

Harry decided that he wanted to claim her on the property of the Gaunt shack, and Merope hadn't seen any problem with that. When he took her outside and stripped her down in order to fuck her, she hadn't backed away at all. Despite being an incredibly timid woman by nature, Merope was so infatuated with him that she just held onto his neck and moaned as he picked her up by the arse, lifted her into the air and started bouncing her on his cock.

Merope was the skinniest girl Harry had ever shagged, and he had fun with her slender body by carrying her around and fucking her, dominating her like he'd never dominated any witch before her in his own time. He had a natural tendency to want to dominate and control his lovers while he was fucking them, but usually he had to hold something back out of consideration for them.

He didn't need to do that with Merope though, because he could tell that she was already obsessed with him even more than she'd been obsessed with Tom Riddle originally. Tom Riddle hadn't shown her genuine interest on his own, so when Harry came and started paying attention to her without any need for love potions, she had understandably fallen for him hard.

She had no complaints about the way that his fingers dug into her arse cheeks while he carried her around the property and bounced her on his cock. When he eventually carried her over and pinned her back and arse against one of the many trees that dotted the property so he could fuck her against it, she just held onto him tighter and moaned while he shagged her. Being fucked against the tree could not have felt comfortable for her, particularly since he wasn't being gentle with her. His thrusts were deep and fierce, and they were rough enough to make her back and arse scratch against the tree behind her.

No woman he'd ever fucked would have appreciated this. Even Padma Patil, who was far kinkier than most people realized, would have balked about getting her body slammed against a tree so roughly like this, but Merope took it all. She was totally his, and as he used her body as roughly as he could, he realized that she would follow him wherever he took her and do whatever he asked of her. Merope was utterly devoted to him and him alone.

There were lots of potential uses for that, but for now Harry focused on enjoying her body. She was nice and tight around him, and he kept driving his cock deep inside of her, enjoying the physical feeling of fucking her as much as he enjoyed the mental satisfaction of dominating her and making her submit to him so easily. When she grabbed his neck tighter than ever and squealed into his ear while she experienced what was her first climax with another person and might well have been her first ever in general, he knew he wouldn't be too far behind her unless he slowed down. Since he had absolutely no intention of slowing down, that meant he would soon have a decision to make.

He knew that Merope wouldn't have complained if he'd cum inside of her. On the contrary, she would have loved it. She was his, and seeing what she'd done with Tom Riddle in the previous time, he knew nothing would make her happier than having the chance to bear his child.

Maybe he would give her that chance one day, but that day wasn't today. Harry pulled out and let her collapse to her knees, her legs giving out now that she had to try and stand under her own power. While she slumped against the tree, Harry covered her face with his cum and claimed her as his.

Merope would never birth the future Lord Voldemort now, because she would be far too obsessed with Harry to have time for anyone or anything else.

Chapter 334: Toga's False Love (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Himiko can't ever have Ochako's love, but by assuming her husband's form while he was busy, she can at least feel it for a night. (Ochako/Toga-as-Deku)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Oblivious infidelity

Chapter Text

"Ohh, Deku, tonight has been so wonderful!" Ochako gushed. "I can't believe you left work early just to cook dinner! You didn't have to do that; I know you're so busy, and I'm so proud of you!"

"I'm never too busy to come take care of my wife," Izuku said, smiling and reaching across the table to pat Uravity's hand. But he was too busy. Izuku Midoriya was the greatest hero not just in Japan, but in the entire world. He had achieved his dreams and followed in the footsteps of his hero All Might, becoming the Symbol of Peace, and he more than anyone else had restored the public's confidence in heroes following the end of the war.

But it had come with a price. Deku was doing everything he'd dreamed of doing as a child and bringing smiles to people's faces, but he put in more hours than just about anyone you could find in order to do so. Even his wife Uravity, who was a top ten hero who more than carried her share, couldn't match the sheer dedication that her husband put into the job.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around as much recently," he said, holding her hand. "But today is all about you. The hero work can wait until the morning. Tonight, my job is taking care of my wife."

"Deku," Ochako sighed. Her eyes were bright and her cheeks were flushed, and it was obvious what was going to happen now that their romantic dinner was over. She was going to have her husband's attention on her all night long. For a change, he was going to be all hers.

She would not be smiling like that if she knew the truth; if she knew that it wasn't Deku's hand that she was holding at all. Her husband remained too busy to leave work early and come and be with her. Himiko Toga had made sure that Deku would be so busy dealing with incidents that he wouldn't make it home until well past the time he normally would have. And while he was gone, Himiko was here to swoop in, assume his form, step into his life and shower his wife with all the attention she deserved.

Himiko loved Deku, but she loved Ochako too. And tonight, she would become one to take what she wanted from the other.

"Let's go upstairs," Ochako said, grinning at 'Deku' and pulling him up out of his chair. Himiko smirked in a very un-Dekulike way as she allowed herself to be led up the stairs, staring at Uraraka's ass the whole way up.

--

"Deku!" Ochako gasped. "Oh, Deku, it's so good! So good! Please, don't stop! Please, please, please!"

Himiko would never stop. If it had been possible, she would have remained in bed with Ochako forever. Deku had no clue how lucky he was to be married to this woman and to have her waiting for him to come home, but Himiko knew. She'd been jealous of him for years; jealous of them both, actually. She would never be able to enjoy this kind of lasting happiness for herself. But at least for tonight, Ochako was all hers, whether she knew it or not.

She had spent a long time preparing for this, and finally she got to show Uravity all the affection that she deserved. She'd started by slowly removing Ochako's clothes and kissing her bare skin as it was revealed, and then she kissed her way down her body until her head was between her thighs. It stood to reason that her sex life with Deku was filled with short sessions, thanks to so much of his time and energy being devoted to his work. Of course she would crave a night of slow, unhurried lovemaking, and Himiko was the one who gave it to her. She took her time, savoring Ochako's taste and the sound of her moans until she finally finished her off. Ochako's thighs had clamped together to squeeze her head, and she'd run her hands through Himiko's hair (technically Deku's, but that was of no consequence.)

That would have been enough for Himiko to treasure forever, but her comrades had done their job and kept Deku occupied all night. That gave her the time to pull off the clothes she'd stolen from Izuku's closet, pull Ochako into a spooning position and slowly penetrate her. Deku's dick was nice and big, well-suited to giving Ochako what she needed, and Himiko put it to good use. He might not have the time to make love to his wife, but Himiko would make the time.

She took her time, slowly thrusting back and forth inside of Ochako's pussy while also touching her body and learning every inch of her. Ochako felt wonderful, and her sighs and moans alone would be enough to bring a smile to Himiko's face when she thought of this night in the future. But all good things must come to an end eventually, and it was obvious that Ochako was desperate to reach another orgasm.

Himiko was as attentive as ever, and for the big finish she added a bit of gentle clitoral stimulation from her fingers to go along with the thrusts that had brought Ochako to this point. Ochako let out a deep moan that pushed Himiko over the edge, and they finished together. Himiko used Deku's form and Deku's dick to erupt inside of his wife's pussy, and she felt Ochako's insides squeeze around the cock as she reached her second climax of the night. For years, Himiko had dreamed of sharing a moment like this with Uravity. At last, she'd gotten it, even if she'd had to become Deku to do it.

"Amazing," Ochako gasped afterwards. "It's never been like that before."

"Never," Himiko agreed. She smiled and buried her face against the back of Ochako's sweaty neck while holding her tighter. Her time in Deku's bed and Deku's life was almost over, but she could enjoy the love of Uravity for a little while longer while he played the hero.

Chapter 335: Momo's Feature Attraction (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Momo embraces her bolder side when she starts dating Todoroki, and after a bit of flirting from Camie makes her jealous, she takes it to another level in the back of the movie theater. (Todoroki/Momo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, public/risky sex, titfuck

Chapter Text

Momo Yaoyorozu used to be rather innocent and reserved. The mere thought of doing anything sexual in public would have made her blush and stammer back then. She was never anything other than a well-behaved and modest young lady when out in public.

Shoto had changed all of that. It wasn't really something he did consciously or encouraged her to do, to be fair to him. Her change in personality wasn't his doing, and he wasn't the one who coaxed her into keep pushing her boundaries. But he was unwittingly responsible for it in a way, because it was her immense infatuation with him that was her biggest motivation in constantly exploring new boundaries out in public with him. Momo just couldn't help herself from becoming bolder and more daring when she was with him. He really only had himself to blame for being so irresistible.

Besides, it wasn't like he got annoyed or angry when she teased him by doing something like not wearing a bra or panties when they were out on a date together. And even if he didn't initiate it or suggest that she use her quirk to create a remote-control vibrator for herself, when she held the remote out for him so he could be the one who controlled her pleasure, he took it. Shoto always seemed surprised when she pushed them into exploring new territory and taking fresh risks out in public together, but he followed her lead and did what she suggested or pushed for every single time.

Momo was in the mood to push much harder than she ever had before though, and it was all Camie's fault. She had already planned to have some fun on their movie date, as the darkness of the theater offered the perfect opportunity to get frisky and bold while surrounded by other people who could not see you and were oblivious to what you were up to. But Camie approaching while they were in line to buy their tickets and making a few playful comments that could easily be seen as flirting with Shoto in a certain light ensured that Momo was going to go all out. Her boldness never shined brighter than when she got jealous and possessive, so Camie's flirting plus the darkness of the theater was like a perfect storm to bring out the worst in Momo.

She took Shoto by the hand as they entered the theater and led him to a seat in the back, quickly determining what corner would offer them the most protection from prying eyes. She wanted to let loose and get wild, and she didn't want anyone else getting in her way.

She got him hard by the time the previews were over, and as the movie itself opened, she dropped to her knees in front of him and went to work. Momo pulled her sundress down to her waist and got her tits out, and while everyone else in the theater focused on the movie, she focused on the far more important attraction of taking her boyfriend's dick between her boobs and giving him a titfuck like only she could.

No one else would do this for him. No other woman would come into Shoto's life ready to pull out their huge boobs and give him a titfuck in the back of a movie theater, and she wanted to show him just how bold she could get for him. She slid her boobs up and down Shoto's dick and pushed them together with her hands, keeping it as tight and pleasurable for him as possible. Everyone else might be paying attention to the story playing out on the big screen, but Momo lived for the look on Shoto's face and the quiet little gasps that he let out while his girlfriend used her breasts on him.

Momo had used her breasts on him often enough to be able to tell when he was getting close, and she could also tell that he was doing all that he could to resist the pleasure. His hands gripped the arm rests, and his eyes were squeezed shut in concentration as he continued his fight, but she wanted no part of that.

"Do it, Shoto," she whispered. "Let go. Cum. Give it all to me. Give me my treat." She kept using her boobs on him while she encouraged him, and the combination of her public titfuck and her urging pushed Shoto beyond the brink. He put his hand over his mouth to muffle his grunt as much as possible, but Momo wouldn't have cared if he was loud enough to alert everyone in the theater.

Every eye in every seat could turn to look at her while she got her naughty face and her big breasts covered in her boyfriend's cum, and it wouldn't have bothered her. She'd worked hard for that cum, and she was proud to wear it. But she wasn't done yet. She still wanted more, and she knew that he would be able to meet her needs.

"Fuck me, Shoto," she whispered into his ear a couple of minutes later, after climbing into his lap and grinding against him in his seat. "Fuck me right here in front of everyone. Let's see if you can make me moan loud enough that the whole theater can hear me."

It would be their most daring act yet, but Momo wanted Shoto to take the final push. She kept rocking against him, waiting to see if he would embrace the boldness and dare to stick his cock inside of her in the movie theater. After a bit more grinding, his hands came down to grab her ass cheeks. At first she worried that he might pull her off of him and put her back in her own seat, but instead he moved her into position and dropped her down so his cock slid inside of her.

Momo moaned into her boyfriend's shoulder as he began to fuck her, wondering if he really was about to make her moan so loud that they became the feature attraction.

Chapter 336: Sex Etiquette with Maribelle IV (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Morgan's relationship with Maribelle is still secret when they journey to her family home, and they’ve hidden it well enough for her father to inadvertently upset Morgan with some pointed remarks that set off the prince's possessiveness. (Male Morgan/Maribelle)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sneaky sex

Chapter Text

The moment they made it inside of the guest room Maribelle's parents had assigned him during their stay, Morgan grabbed at her. He didn't even wait for her to get fully naked before he bent his lover over and slid inside of her. She gasped in surprise, and after a few moments to settle herself and get her gasps and moans under control, she looked back at him.

"You're being too impatient," she said. If she thought making eye contact was going to lessen his desire, she underestimated how sexy she looked to him when her face was flushed and she was expending effort not to moan. "You must calm yourself, even if I do understand why you're feeling such a strong need."

"It was you who decided we should continue to hide our relationship," he pointed out, still fucking her. Yes, she wasn't wrong about why he wanted to fuck her so badly once they made it into the guest room. Her father hinting about him and his wife waiting for Maribelle to marry a nice man and give them grandchildren (other than the one who had returned from the future already fully-grown, that is) had been a steady source of frustration for Morgan.

The man wasn't frustrating him on purpose, of course. Their trip here had been under the guise of Maribelle giving the prince a field lesson in how nobles and royalty should rule, and her parents seemed to legitimately believe it. They didn't know that Maribelle was secretly dating the prince, and so it was perfectly understandable that they would question when their daughter would marry an eligible male. But it being understandable didn't make it any easier for Morgan to listen to.

"And it was also you who taught me to take what I want and do what I want," he pointed out, continuing to fuck her and remind her that her body was his, whether her parents or the general public knew it or not.

"Yes, and so you have," she replied, looking back at him steadily. "But the night you claimed me as yours, and decided you wanted to go beyond our lessons and court me fully, my wishes and desires became just as important as yours where our relationship is concerned."

Morgan stopped thrusting, feeling guilty at perhaps overstepping his bounds. Maribelle's face softened and she started tenderly stroking his wrist on her hip.

"It's not that I mind you grabbing at me," she said quietly. "It's just that--"

Whatever she'd been about to say was lost to time when there was a knock on the closed door of the guest room. Morgan immediately pulled out of her, and Maribelle hastily wiped at her face and smoothed her hair out before cracking the door open slightly and poking her head around the corner.

"May I help you?" she asked. He had to give it to her: she sounded quite composed.

"Miss Maribelle!" It was one of the household maids. "I thought I heard strange noises from within, so I came to check on Prince Morgan. Is there some problem that brought you to his room?"

"Oh, no problem at all," Maribelle said. "I simply came to give him another lesson, you see."

Maribelle's composure was impressive, but Morgan was more interested in the view he had of her bare ass and sex as she bent and poked her head around the door. He weighed his options, and remembering that she'd said she didn't mind him grabbing at her, he decided that he would risk her ire in order to enjoy his body, take what he wanted and test her ability to remain composed even while she was getting fucked.


"Yes, everything is just fine, I p-promise!" Maribelle said in response to the maid's continued questioning. She hadn't been able to stop herself from stumbling over her words when he grabbed her by the hips and slipped back inside of her, taking advantage of being out of view of the maid. The maid couldn't see his cock plunging in and out of the daughter of the manor. All she could see was Maribelle's face, and it was up to her not to let her pleasure show and keep the maid from investigating further.

To her credit, she managed it. She recovered from that momentary stumble and reassured the maid that nothing was amiss, and after refusing the offer of refreshments, she got the maid to leave and was able to shut the door. After waiting for a few seconds to listen to the maid's footsteps walking away, she turned her head back to look at Morgan.

"You're incorrigible," she said, giving him a little smile and sighing. "Did you not listen to anything I said?"

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, pulling out of her. "I couldn't help myself."

"Of course you couldn't," she said, taking him by the hand and leading him to his bed. "Now sit." Morgan sat on his bed, and she straddled his lap. "I do understand that my father's blunt remarks are at the heart of your behavior tonight. With that in mind, tonight I'll give you a chance to let everyone know about what sort of relationship we have."

"Really?" He was surprised to hear it. "You want to tell everyone?"

"Not precisely," she said. "If you want my parents and everyone else to find out, you'll need to make me scream and moan your name loud enough for the entire manor to hear."

"It isn't that necessary," Morgan tried to say, taken aback at her sudden shift from wanting to keep it secret to wanting him to fuck her so hard that her parents would hear her. But her hands went to his cheeks, and she looked into his eyes steadily.

"I insist," she said. "I want to make sure that you have no doubt about my feelings for you, or my commitment."

Morgan quickly started to honor her request, grabbing her ass cheeks in both hands, lowering her onto his shaft and promptly bouncing her up and down his length.

"Morgan!" she moaned loudly as he fucked her, not holding back in the least. "Oh, Morgan! Morgan, yes, yes!"

Chapter 337: The Fantastic Captive (Fantastic Four)

Summary:

Namor captures Sue Storm once again. It won't be long before the rest of the Fantastic Four arrive in Atlantis to save her, but fortunately they've gotten good at making the most of every second before the rescue. (Namor/Sue Storm)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Roleplay, handcuffs, facefucking, rough sex

Chapter Text

"Looks like you've got me, Namor," Sue Storm said, staring up at her captor steadily from down on her knees. He really did have her. Her hands were cuffed together behind her back, and none of the other members of the Fantastic Four were nearby to help her. Despite that, her voice did not quaver. This was, after all, a situation she'd found herself in plenty of times in the past. "You managed to kidnap me and bring me back to Atlantis. Again. But you know the rest of the team will make it here and rescue me before long. They always do."

"Yes," her captor said. "They do have an annoying habit of showing up at the worst times, don't they?"

"Can you blame them?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "They'll always hurry to save a teammate. Any of us would do the same for the others." She licked her lips. "But I guess the question is, how are you going to use the time that you do have before the Fantastic Four show up in Atlantis to save one of their own?"

Namor didn't need to hear any more than that. No sooner had she finished asking the question than he shoved his cock in her face, put his hand on her jaw and 'forced' her mouth open. If Sue's lips had started to part before he'd actually applied any pressure, well, they could both pretend otherwise. They had gotten very good at pretending.

There was no need for Sue to pretend to gag or struggle once he started ramming his cock down her throat. Regardless of how many times she'd been 'captured' or how often Namor had stuffed her throat with his dick, her gag reflex guaranteed that she would struggle just like this every time. There was nothing to be done about that; he was massive. The only way she could have conceivably made it through without struggling so much was if he claimed her mouth more gently, but he'd never offered and she wasn't about to suggest it. His balls smacking against her chin every time he slammed his cock down her throat and forced her to gag on him was so familiar to her that she wasn't sure she would know how to handle it if he used her any other way.

Equally familiar to her was the sound of him grunting and grabbing the back of her head as his cum hit her tongue. He kept a firm grip on her head, as if he was holding her in place and making sure that she had no choice. "Swallow it all," he demanded. They both knew that she would have done it anyway but being ordered to gulp his semen down her throat really put Sue in the mood for what came next.

Cum and spit connected his cockhead to her lips as he pulled out of her, and Sue stared up at him while gasping for breath. "You'd better hurry," she said faintly. "Won't be too much longer. They've saved me so often by now that it's becoming routine."

"Right you are, Invisible Girl," Namor said. "I suppose I shouldn't waste any time then." He flipped her over so she landed on her belly on the floor, and seconds later she felt him grab her tight blue uniform in both hands and pull. Namor ripped a hole in the uniform large enough to expose her from her ass down to below her knees.

Well, that's going to be a hard one to explain once I'm rescued, she thought to herself. But then she felt the head of his cock pressing against her labia, and she held her breath while she waited for him to stick it in. He didn't leave her waiting long, because of course he didn't. He couldn't. They really didn't have much time before her team showed up.

All thoughts of the rescue, or of how she was going to explain the massive rip in her uniform, were banished to the recesses of her mind when Namor began to fuck her with all of his customary force and urgency. He'd gotten quite good at making the most of their time together, knowing that he needed to be quick about it. But him being quick did not mean that Sue was destined for disappointment. On the contrary, his relentless pace made her groan with barely repressed excitement. Each big thrust of his hips made her bare ass cheeks clap together, and his cock, the same cock that had made her gag as he fucked her throat, drove into her tight pussy with the same sort of force.

But where the facefuck made her gag and struggle to keep up, him fucking her for real had her struggling to keep her moans contained instead. He knew how well he was fucking her and how much she enjoyed it, of course, but her expressing it so openly would have spoiled the game they were playing this time. Her hands were cuffed behind her back while he pinned her to the ground and fucked her, so she should at least pretend that the pleasure came to her only reluctantly.

She couldn't help but let out a breathless little groan as her body shook with orgasm, but she could be excused for that. No one could make her cum like this, and that had a lot to do with why she was 'captured' by Namor so frequently.

Fucking Sue was equally memorable for him, as evidenced by how often he went through the trouble of taking her back with him. He roared as he came, putting his hands on her back to hold her down while he emptied his balls inside of her.

His cock was still embedded in her when an alarm blared. Namor sighed. "Looks like they're here," he said. He pulled out of her, and after a few moments Sue felt him undo her handcuffs. "You go and clean yourself up. I'll say hello to your friends."

She still wasn't sure what she was supposed to do about the rip in her uniform, but he was gone before she could ask.

Chapter 338: Daphne's Public Deflowering (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Nott gets busted before he can use his virginal wife for a dark ritual. But to make sure no one else can try anything similar with her, Daphne must lose her virginity while the Wizengamot watches. Senior Auror Harry Potter is called in to do the deed, and as always, he is ready to get the job done. (Harry/Daphne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Loss of virginity, public sex

Chapter Text

“You may begin, Senior Auror Potter.”

These were not words that Harry had ever imagined hearing just before he fucked Daphne Greengrass. He’d had plenty of fantasies about the gorgeous blonde Slytherin, of course. There likely wasn’t any boy in their year or either year around them who hadn’t; not one who liked witches, in any event. But none of his fantasies had ever included a viewing gallery made up of the entire Wizengamot.

This was the deal she’d agreed to though, for the safety of the entire wizarding world. Her husband Theodore Nott had never consummated their marriage, because he’d needed her virginity to perform a dark magic ritual that would have led to a considerable loss of life. He’d thankfully been apprehended before he actually performed said ritual, and he would be sitting in an Azkaban cell for the rest of his life.

Daphne had fallen under suspicion of cooperating with him, but she’d claimed to have no knowledge of his plot, and no one had been able to prove that she was lying. She’d made a deal with the DMLE not to suffer any punishment, but included in the terms of that deal had been her agreeing to lose her virginity so she could not be used in any future rituals. Providing evidence or a memory wasn’t good enough. She had to lose her virginity while the Wizengamot watched. It was unconventional to say the least, but it was the deal she had agreed to. As the senior auror who had foiled Nott’s plot, Harry was tasked with doing the deflowering.

Being an auror often brought him some strange assignments, and this had to be the strangest one yet. But as he approached Daphne where she waited on her hands and knees, hiked up her skirt and pulled her gingham knickers down to her ankles, revealing an arse that was every bit as perfect as it had looked when he walked behind her in Hogwarts, he decided that this was one assignment he could get behind.

It didn’t take much to get him hard and ready to carry out his task, and as soon as he was ready he used his hand to aim his cock into position.

“Ready?” he asked, rubbing the head of his cock along her outer pussy lips.

“We’re ready, auror,” one of the old men from the Wizengamot said, sounding impatient. Harry hadn’t actually been asking any of them, and truthfully had been trying to avoid thinking about them too much.

“I’m ready, Potter,” she said. Even though she was about to lose her virginity in front of the Wizengamot, she sounded as calm and collected as ever.

“Alright then.” Harry pushed in, being as careful as he could. They had to do this, but that was no reason for him not to try and make her as comfortable as he could. But there was no avoiding the pain that would come when he popped her cherry. Having deflowered a couple of girls already, he knew what to expect there. “Do your best to relax, Daphne.”

Even Daphne, as composed as she usually was, couldn’t help but groan as he tore her hymen. She got herself under control faster than either of the other girls he’d deflowered had though, to her credit. Her groan was so brief and so quiet that he wasn’t sure if their Wizengamot audience had heard it. They shouldn’t have any trouble seeing the blood though, or at least they wouldn’t once he pulled away. This was all Harry and Daphne needed to do. Her virginity was gone, and she could no longer be used for any dark rituals like the one her buffoon of a husband had plotted. They could have stopped there.

“Keep going, Potter,” Daphne said quietly.

Pulling out immediately after taking her virginity would have been one of the hardest things Harry had ever had to do, but hearing her encourage him to keep going spared him from that difficulty. He put both hands on her hips and began to fuck her. While he did not go as hard or as deep as he was capable of, he wasn’t truly gentle either. He wondered if she could appreciate how hard he had to fight not to give in to his darker desires, push her face down and fuck her like a mindless animal. That he was able to hold himself to these steady thrusts into her was one of the most laudable feats of his life in his opinion, because feeling his cock slide into Daphne’s no longer virgin pussy was the greatest sexual experience of his life. Not even the strange surroundings and the mutterings of the Wizengamot members around them was enough to take him out of the moment.

Then Daphne came. He doubted that their audience could tell, because she bit her lip to muffle her moan. But that didn’t hide anything from Harry. He felt it. He felt it in how her hips trembled beneath his fingers, and how her pussy tightened around his cock. He couldn’t help himself. After a few more pumps, he closed his eyes and came inside of Theodore Nott’s wife. He doubted Nott would ever be in position to care, or to worry about anything but the quality of Azkaban cuisine,

“Well done, Senior Auror Potter,” one of the Wizengamot voices called out. “Thank you for your time.”

“Yeah,” Harry said. “Of course. Any time.” He pulled out of Daphne slowly, and caressed her perfect bum briefly before vanishing his cum and her virginal blood and pulling her knickers back up. Before he got back up, he leaned over to whisper into her ear. “That goes for you too. Any time you want to do that again, I’m game.”

He had no clue how she might respond to that, or if she would even acknowledge it, but she did not hesitate. “If you’re free this evening, I might be able to make some time for you. But let’s meet in private this time. I’d rather this be the only time I have to get shagged with a bunch of old men watching.”

Chapter 339: Young, Strong Love (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)

Summary:

Rolf and Mist sneak off for another quickie between battles, and while Mist has grown into a beautiful woman, Rolf feels a need to show her that he's grown strong too. (Rolf/Mist)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, outdoor sex

Chapter Text

Rolf might not be as large and muscular as his brother Boyd, or as some of the other men in the army, but he still felt like he'd grown and matured over the years. More important, however, was how well Mist had blossomed. She'd become a sexy young woman, and no one knew it better than he did. He had another chance to appreciate that growth now as she leaned forward against the tree and he fucked her from behind while holding her large hips.

They were both still mostly clothed; like usual, they didn't have time to get fully naked. This was another one of their frequent quickies in between missions, in which they both volunteered to get supplies to give them the excuse to sneak off and enjoy each other's bodies.  

Rolf knew that Mist enjoyed this as much as he did. Listening to her moan while he fucked her against the tree was proof of that, but if he hadn't had that, he need have only remembered that it was her who volunteered first today, and her who had taken him by the hand, led him over towards this tree and pulled her skirt up.

She was still mostly clothed, but Rolf was able to stare down and admire her large, soft ass while he fucked her. Yes, Mist had grown into a beautiful woman, and her ass had grown along with her.

Her lust had grown over time too. When this had first started, they would only meet up once every few weeks, and only in private and when the circumstances were perfect. But then it had become weekly, and now they fucked nearly every other day. Sometimes they did it in town alleyways, and other times they sneakily fucked in rivers while they bathed. Recently they'd even gotten bold enough to try doing it in the back of a wagon while the army was traveling, but they'd had to stop and compose themselves in a hurry when his brother Boyd had interrupted.

Thinking of that time reminded him of how at times he could swear that he caught Mist staring at his older brother, or just bigger, stronger-looking men in general, while training. It was likely that he was being a bit insecure, but he couldn't help but feel like he needed to prove himself. He didn't look anywhere near as strong as some of the others, plus Mist was older than him. He needed to prove that he could be the man she needed.

His hips suddenly picked up the pace, making her gasp loudly at the sharp clap of his hips smacking against her soft ass with every thrust.

"Rolf?" she called out through her gasps. "Is something wrong?"

Nothing was wrong, or at least it wouldn't be once he proved his strength. He grabbed Mist's arms and pulled them back for even greater leverage, and he continued to fuck her with all his might. He'd never fucked Mist with quite this much force or urgency, and Mist couldn't help but moan at it all. She moaned loudly at that, and between her moans and the consistent smack of his hips against her ass cheeks, they wouldn’t be able to hide what they were doing if anyone came to check on them. Rolf wasn't as bothered by the thought as he probably should have been. Maybe someone else hearing the way he could make Mist moan wouldn't be the worst thing.

His adrenaline rush and desire to prove himself with the hardest and most demanding fuck he'd ever given Mist resulted in her moaning and tightening around his cock as she came. Rolf was immensely satisfied to hear it and feel it, but he wouldn't be satisfied until he'd filled her with his cum too. His thrusts did not cease, and he maintained the same furious pace until he broke. Mist moaned anew as she felt him release inside of her, and he continued to hold her arms back until he finished. Some of it dripped down onto the grass beneath them as he pulled out of her, and they both shivered as they recovered from their shared orgasms.

Suddenly Mist grabbed his hand and held it over her stomach. He saw her looking back at him and giving him a gentle smile, and with that single glance he felt bashful and embarrassed. She seemed to immediately understand something of what had made him act up and fuck her so hard. Even if she didn't know specifically what had caused it this time, she knew that he sometimes felt insecure about how he compared physically to the bigger, older men in the army. She understood that he'd fucked her so hard in an attempt to prove himself, and he was embarrassed to let his doubts show.

"Why don't you spend the night with me tonight, Rolf?" she offered quietly.

He shook his head. "But I thought you wanted to keep this from the others for now?" She wasn't ashamed of him or of what they had together, but they both knew how overprotective some of the members of the army were towards her.

"We should reach the town by the end of the day," she said. "You can come into my room in the inn. It'll be fine, as long as we're careful about it. Wouldn’t it be nice to spend the whole night together?"

"That does sound nice," he agreed, smiling slowly.

"Then it's settled." She gave him a peck on the lips which soon turned into a steamy, passionate kiss between lovers. Then hands started groping and pulling, and eventually he hiked her skirt back up and pressed her back against the tree. They should be able to sneak in another round before the others would start wondering why they hadn't come back with the supplies yet, and neither of them wanted to wait until they made it to the inn.

Chapter 340: Anything for Her Friends II (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Midoriya and Uraraka want to make their play permanent, and Momo is happy to make herself at home. In public they're equals, but in private Momo and Izuku both delight in using their obedient pet. (Izuku/Momo/Uraraka)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub, cukquean, anal sex

Chapter Text

This is a follow-up to Anything for Her Friends.

 

Momo's hopes that her performance the first time they called on her would lead to her friends Midoriya and Uraraka asking for her help again the next time they wanted to play had not been in vain. As it turned out, she'd accomplished far more in that one night than merely earning herself repeat invitations to their bed, where she would get fucked better than anyone else had ever fucked her, and Uraraka would have the pleasure of watching her boyfriend fuck another woman right in front of her.

There had been immediate and frequent calls for her to come back, and before long she was going over practically every other day. They'd gotten hooked on her, and Momo would freely admit that she felt the same way. The physical pleasure that came from having Izuku fuck her so damn well was amazing, and the mental thrill that she got from taunting Uraraka as she fucked her boyfriend right in front of her was something she never would have been able to understand or appreciate before the first time they'd asked for a favor from her. Izuku loved fucking her, Ochako loved watching them and having her face rubbed in it, and Momo loved it all. It was a perfect arrangement.

When they asked her to turn their regular play into a permanent relationship, she had jumped at the chance to move into their home and their lives. As far as the general public knew, Izuku Midoriya had not one but two gorgeous girlfriends, both of whom always fawned over him and were treated with the same level of affection. Out there, no one was given any reason to suspect that Momo and Ochako were anything but equals in every aspect of their relationship.

That was not the reality of the situation, of course. Out there they behaved as equals, but once the doors closed and they made it into their home, their true selves came out. In here, Momo was the head girl and Ochako was their obedient pet who did what they said and received pleasure only when and how they decided to give it to her.

"Getting a good look, Uraraka?" Momo asked, smirking over her shoulder at the other girl while she carefully moved her body back and forth on top of Izuku. She'd gotten pretty good at taking his huge cock inside of her pussy at whatever speed they wanted to go with, but inside of her ass was a different story. She still had to be careful with anal sex, even with all the lube that was applied to help her out.

"I bet you'd love to have your master's cock inside of your ass too, wouldn't you?" Momo said, continuing to slowly move her hips and slide Izuku's dick around inside of her rear. "You'd like what I'm getting."

"Yes, mistress!" Uraraka groaned. "But only if you feel that I deserve it, mistress!"

Momo giggled. "Good answer. I suppose we'll have to wait and see how I'm feeling after I've had my fun. If you're a good, obedient girl and you don't touch yourself while you watch your mistress at play, I might reward you."

Ochako whimpered; they both knew how great a challenge it would be for her to watch Momo and Deku fucking without touching herself. Having a close-up view while her master and her mistress fucked might have been just as exciting for her as getting fucked herself was, so not masturbating while Momo rode Deku's cock was going to be a true test of her obedience and her self-control.

While her pet whined and rubbed her thighs together to distract herself from the need burning hot within her, Momo faced her own challenge. She enjoyed having Deku's cock inside of her ass, but more importantly she knew how much he loved it. That was why she continued to work hard and practice so she would be able to handle more of it. Each time she got better, could move harder and take a bit more, and she was rewarded with his groans of pleasure. Making her man happy was worth all of the effort, and she smiled down at him as she listened to the groans her rocking caused.

Izuku gave her an even more tangible reward, rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy while she rode him. His mastery of her body was crystal clear, because even though he started rubbing her very late into her ride, she cried out and her body stiffened in a powerful climax a few seconds before his hit. She knew he'd waited to touch her until just before he hit that point, because all along he'd known how easily he would be able to get her off. He really was amazing, and she felt so lucky to be with him.

As she climbed off of Deku's cock, Ochako's eyes pleaded with her like a pet begging for a treat. Momo laughed. "You did well, pet. Deku, take care of her."

"With pleasure," Izuku said. He flipped Ochako over onto her belly, lined his cock up and shoved it inside of her ass with one huge push. There was nothing gentle about the way he fucked Uraraka's ass, but the other girl couldn't have expected anything less. She was their pet, and she was there to be used.

The deep, rough thrusts that made Uraraka squeal into the sheet were exactly what she would have been hoping she would be given while she was rubbing her thighs together. Izuku's body slamming into hers was matched by the headboard slamming into the wall, and Momo bit her lip and watched, aroused. She doubted she would ever be able to handle an anal fuck as demanding as this, but that was part of why their relationship worked as well as it did.

Momo got to fuck him as an equal, and their pet got to get used and taunted by them both. And listening to how Uraraka screamed into the sheet a mere minute or two in with an obvious and powerful climax right as Deku did, she knew that their dynamics gave all three of them what they needed most.

Chapter 341: Nejire's Beautiful Celebration (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

When Nejire gets some good news, it's only natural that she celebrates it with her boyfriend. But Deku's love and lust means more to her than any poll. (Izuku/Nejire)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, couch sex

Chapter Text

Nejire giggled and put her empty glass back down on the table before scooting over on the couch and pressing the side of her face against her boyfriend's chest. His right arm immediately moved around her back and pulled her closer, and she grinned from ear to ear. The alcohol was nice but being able to snuggle with her boyfriend was a better way to celebrate than anything else she could have come up with. There was a reason she'd called him as soon as she got the news.

"So, Deku," she began. "How does it feel to be snuggling with the most beautiful pro heroine in all of Japan?" She tried to do her best imitation of a reporter asking a serious question, though the alcohol and her general peppiness had it sounding less than convincing.

"I've been snuggling with the most beautiful pro heroine in all of Japan almost every night for two years now," he replied smoothly. "All that's changed is that everyone else has finally acknowledged it and given you that spot in the poll."

Nejire laughed. "That's a very smooth answer, Deku," she said, pulling back to smile at him.

"It's also the truth," he said, again managing to keep up with her and shower her with praise. It reminded her of when she was preparing to enter the beauty pageant during her last year at UA, and Deku, awkward, nervous, blushing Deku, hadn't been able to stop stealing looks at her boobs while he tried to assure her that she was going to win. Even back then, something about Izuku's admiration of her had made her feel good about herself.

"Now that deserves a reward," she purred. Deku was much better about confidently expressing his admiration of her these days. He was just as adorable as he'd been back then, but now he had strength and confidence to go along with it. Nejire kissed him on the lips by way of thanking him, and he quickly took her into his arms and kissed her back, matching her passion.

While still kissing him, she swung her leg over his and straddled his lap. The kiss predictably got much steamier after that, as tongues came out and hands started to wander. She slid her hands underneath his shirt to stroke the skin of his bare back, rubbing his muscular body in open admiration. Izuku, far from the shy first year who had blushed and stammered while trying not to be too obvious about looking at her boobs, was right there with her. His hands went under her shirt and towards her breasts, and she moaned as his fingers met bare skin. She'd always intended for this celebration to take this turn, so she hadn't bothered wearing a bra. Or panties either, for that matter.

Nejire started to rock in Izuku's lap, dry humping him right there on the couch. Usually she would have waited until they made it back to their bedroom before she started grinding on him, but she'd been giddy all day once she got the news about finally hitting the number one spot in the 'most beautiful heroine' poll. Celebrating with him had only increased her giddiness, exactly as she'd known it would, and now she felt ready to burst. She didn't think she had the patience to make it up the stairs and into their bedroom before she went for what she wanted.

But Deku, as always, was right there with her. She could feel how hard he was as she dry humped him, and she heard his deep groan when she pulled her lips back. Nejire was confident that he wouldn't object to doing it on the couch, and she decided to put her theory to the test. She reached between her legs to unzip his pants and pull his dick out, and he didn't try to dissuade her. He just groaned as she gripped his erection and gave him a few quick pumps from his head down towards his balls, and when she pulled her hand off of him so she could slide her shorts down her legs, he reached up to help her get them down.

"Ready to have sex with the most beautiful pro heroine in the country?" she asked, grinning at him as she wiggled into position and prepared to drop down onto him.

Izuku's hands held her by the hips, and he gave her that look of equal parts arousal and affection that never failed to make her wet. "Always," he said. What girl could resist a look like that, especially when the guy giving it to them had such a big cock too?

Not Nejire; that was for sure. She started riding Deku's cock quickly, taking advantage of her arousal and her familiarity with his body to jump straight to a fast pace of bouncing. There was no need for her to settle in and start with a gentler ride, because both of them had been waiting for this all day long. Maybe they hadn't expected it to happen on the couch, but they'd both known that their celebration was going to end in a wonderful fuck and ideally a simultaneous orgasm too, and they'd looked forward to it while they shared drinks and toasts.

Nejire's round ass bounced on her boyfriend's thighs as she fucked him, using his broad shoulders for support while she stuck to the impatient drops of her hips that pushed his thick cock so deep inside of her. Not just any woman would be able to take a dick like Izuku's, let alone ride it this eagerly, but Nejire wasn't just any woman. She was special, and she delighted in being able to prove it. She loved knowing that she was worthy of the looks of admiration Izuku showered her with.

Listening to him groan and feeling him squeeze her ass when he came inside of her, she knew she was worthy. She moaned briefly before kissing him hard as she joined him, and they enjoyed the pleasure of their peaks together.

She'd been happy when she got the news today, but this was better than any poll could ever be.

Chapter 342: Claiming the Dark Lord's Mother II (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry has already claimed Merope, but he decides to head inside the Gaunt shack and have some fun with her in her bed before they leave. (Harry/Merope Gaunt)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub, rough sex

Chapter Text

Harry could have taken Merope away from her family’s dilapidated shack after fucking her against the tree and marking her face with his cum. Really he could have taken her away with him even before that, but there was no question that she was completely devoted to him after he fucked her and claimed her as his. She would have gone wherever he asked her to go.

She would go wherever he wanted her to go, and when he left the Gaunt property, she would surely be clinging to his arm. But Harry wasn’t ready to go just yet. Before they left the Gaunt shack, he still had more he wanted to do with her. Shagging her on the property against one of the trees that surrounded the shack had been amusing, but he’d decided that it wasn’t enough. He’d gotten hard again very quickly, and rather than taking her away to shag her somewhere else, he’d picked her back up, carried her inside of the shack and over to her bed. This bed had given the young woman no true comfort over the years, but Harry was in the mood to give her at least one moment of excitement and contentment in it.

The bed was far from comfortable, and it squeaked and shook under the weight and force of Harry’s thrusts. He didn’t care; he hadn’t stepped foot inside of this shabby shack with the intention of making love to her or treating her gently. He had her on her side, and one of her skinny legs was pulled up high into the air by his arm. The other leg flopped and bounced on the bed in response to how hard he was fucking her, much like the rest of her tiny body.

Harry was on his side as well, and he ignored the creaky bed beneath him and kept up his frantic pace. His balls smacked against her every time he slammed his cock back deep inside of her once again, and at the rate he was going, every other girl Harry had ever been with would have groaned and asked him to slow down and take it easy. But no such request came from Merope.

This woman had craved affection her whole life, and now she was getting it. It was a rough form of affection, yes, but for Merope it was truly wonderful. Originally she’d had to resort to a love potion to get Tom Riddle’s attention, and that ill-fated, twisted ‘love’ had helped create Voldemort. No love potions would be necessary this time, because now she had Harry to grab onto. And grab onto him she did; these swift, balls-deep thrusts that shook her skinny body and the bed beneath them, this furious fuck that any of his previous lovers would not have been able to handle, only made her gasp and groan with rising excitement.

Something about Merope brought out a more dominant and aggressive side of Harry than he’d ever felt during sex with anyone else. Was it because she was so skinny, and he enjoyed the difference in size and power? Was it because she was so utterly devoted to him that she would take this kind of pounding happily, and would allow him to do whatever he wished with her body so long as he allowed her to say with him? Or was it the knowledge that in the past timeline, this had been the woman who gave birth to Voldemort? She’d never wished for her son to become such a monster, of course, but she still had her share of creating that dark lord. She would never have that chance now that Harry had gone back in time and taken her for himself, but perhaps the knowledge that this was the Dark Lord’s mother whose body he was hammering into made him move his hips that much harder.

It was likely some combination of all of these factors that saw Harry using Merope’s body so roughly, and he had long since decided to embrace it. He’d come back in time to see to it that she never slipped Tom Riddle a love potion and thus never gave birth to his son, but it couldn’t stop there. Merope was his now, and that was how it was going to stay. With each push of his hips and each drive of his cock, he demonstrated that her body was all his, now and forever. While still holding her leg high in the air, he touched her with his other hand. He groped her petite breasts and felt them shake against his hand while he fucked her before moving his hand around her throat. He didn’t choke her, but he gave just enough of a squeeze to show her how in control he was.

Merope liked it that way. She had submitted to him totally, and if fucking her outside and giving her a facial hadn’t been enough of an indication of that, the way that she reacted to being shagged in her creaky bed was another demonstration. Him putting his hand on her throat only seemed to excite her more, and it wasn’t long before she let out a strangled squeal as she came on his cock.

Harry fucked her for a few more minutes before he was ready to finish. He could have pumped her full of cum while shagging her on her wretched bed, but he decided he would save that for another time. Instead he pulled his cock out of her just before the end, rolled her onto her back and straddled her head.

He smacked her lips with his cockhead, and she understood what he wanted. She opened her mouth obediently and allowed him to slide in, and she closed her lips around his cock while he filled her mouth with his seed. He could see Merope’s throat working rapidly to try and swallow it all, but there was so much that some of it spilled out of her mouth and ran down her cheeks.

That was okay. She would have plenty of chances to practice swallowing his cum in the future, and one day she would be able to get down every last drop.

Chapter 343: Scarlet Duo: Prologue (MCU/Amazing Spider-Man)

Summary:

The Scarlet Witch sees a kindred spirit in one of the multiversal Peter Parkers who gets summoned to her world, and she manipulates reality to keep him there. But will this Peter, who lost everything and had no one waiting for him back home, be willing to hear her out? (Peter Parker/Wanda Maximoff)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: No sex (this part is just story and set-up)

Chapter Text

“I wondered when I would meet you,” the former Peter Parker said, looking up at the beautiful woman who had just appeared in his apartment. He’d been Peter Parker all his life, and Spider-Man for quite a few years as well, but all that had changed more recently. It started when he was summoned into a world not his own, but things hadn’t gone back to normal when he, this world’s Peter and a third, more experienced Peter from another world had sorted out the mess. The third Peter had been sent back to his world, and Norman Osborn, Flint Marko and Otto Octavius had gone back with him. Even Max Dillon and Dr. Connors, who were from Peter’s own world, had been sent home.

Peter alone had stayed in this world, though it hadn’t been his decision. Dr. Strange had been surprised at first when he failed to be returned to his original world, but before long had concluded that Wanda Maximoff had been the one responsible, using her ability to manipulate reality and shape things to create a place for him here. Since she showed no signs of hostility and the multiverse did not seem unstable, Strange left it up to the displaced Spider-Man whether they would go and confront her or not.

Peter hadn’t sought her out, either to get answers or demand that she fix things and allow him to go back to his original universe. He knew she had to have some reason to keep him here, and naturally assumed that she would seek him out at some point to reveal just what that reason was. And to be frank, he wasn’t in any hurry to be sent back. It wasn’t like there was anyone waiting for him to come home.

“I’m sorry I haven’t come to see you before now,” she said. “I felt it might be best to give you some time to settle in on this world before we spoke, and it seems like I was right. You’ve been making yourself at home, haven’t you?”

“Yeah, I guess I have,” the former Peter said. While a part of him would always think of himself as Peter Parker and Spider-Man, it got easier every day to answer when someone called him ‘Ben’ or thanked the Scarlet Spider for helping them.

“New York has never been safer with Spider-Man and the Scarlet Spider working together,” Wanda said, nodding her head. “I’m glad you’ve adapted so well to your new home.”

“It’s been nice,” the former Peter Parker, now Ben Reilly, said. He and Peter made a good team, and he was able to help the younger man learn from his mistakes so he didn’t repeat them. “But I don’t think you came here to pat me on the back for my team-up with this world’s Peter.”

“No,” Wanda said, shaking her head. “I didn’t.” She paused, biting her lip. In spite of her immense power, she seemed nervous. “I’m sure you’ve wondered about why I manipulated things to keep you here.”

“Of course,” Ben said. “But I figured you would come to me when you were ready to explain. And here you are.”

“Here I am,” Wanda said, giving him a nervous smile. “I know Stephen Strange has explained my story to you.” Ben just nodded silently. “So you won’t be surprised to hear that I’ve searched through different dimensions, searching for a way that I might find happiness here in this one. In several of them, I saw myself with my twin boys, and my husband, their father.” Ben held his breath, understanding how important what came next would be for his present and his future. “Their father was an alternate version of Peter Parker. Usually a clone.”

“I’m not a clone,” he said, frowning.

“No, of course not,” she said, shaking her head quickly. “You’re the real Peter Parker—or you were the real Peter Parker back in your old universe at least. But you are an alternate version of Peter who made his way to my world. You can understand why I took such an interest in you.”

“I think so,” he said slowly. “But why me, specifically? I wasn’t even the only ‘other’ Peter who wound up here. And listening to Dr. Strange, it sounds like you could have used that book to create other options too. So why did you choose me?”

Wanda stared off into the distance for a few moments before meeting his eyes. “Because you’re like me. You are, or were, all alone back in your own world. You lost everything, just like I did.”

Ben Reilly just nodded, not denying it. First he’d lost Uncle Ben, and then he’d failed to save Gwen. Aunt May had been all he had left after that, but she’d died too a few years back. That had been the point where he truly stopped pulling his punches. He’d been alone, and he’d lost his way. Ironically, it had taken being sent to this new world and having a younger version of himself to mentor for him to really feel like he’d found his way again. That was part of the reason he hadn’t sought Wanda out for answers. His real home hadn’t felt like home since May had died, but starting over as the Scarlet Spider in this one felt like a fresh start.

But now she was putting something else in front of him. Having love in his life and starting a family wasn’t something he’d even considered since he lost Gwen. Who could ever understand him like she did? And even if there was a woman who might be able to handle the superhero stuff, how could he ever find one who would be able to identify with the depth of his loss?

Seeing Wanda Maximoff standing in front of him, he felt like he had his answer. Strange had told him all about her, and he knew that she’d just as much as he had. If there was anyone in the multiverse who could understand, it was her. And she’d seen a potential reality where the two of them came together, soothed each other’s wounds and found love and happiness together. She’d seen it, and she’d wanted it badly enough that she’d warped reality to keep him here in hopes that he might be willing to reach for it with her.

Would they find what they were looking for? Would they be able to build a home with each other? It was impossible to know for sure. But after seeing her standing there in front of him, looking so desperately nervous and hopeful, he knew he had to try.

“Come on,” he said, taking her by the hand and leading her over to his couch. He heard her exhale deeply in relief that he wasn’t rejecting her outright. “We know a lot about each other already, but let’s get to know each other for real. Let’s talk.”

Chapter 344: Lily's Precious Gift (Harry Potter)

Summary:

On Harry’s 18th birthday, his mother gives him the most precious gift possible. (Harry/Lily Evans Potter)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Parent/child incest

Chapter Text

Harry Potter loved celebrating his birthday. His mother always woke him with a delicious breakfast first thing, and they spent the entire day together. He celebrated with his friends earlier; usually he and his good friend Neville would have a joint party with their group of friends on the 29th or 30th. But on July 31st, Harry’s time was reserved solely for his mother.

It was their special day, the one just for them, the last two Potters left. Harry’s father had given his life to protect them from Voldemort when Harry was just a baby, and his mum had become understandably even more protective of him after that. She’d never remarried or even had a serious boyfriend in the close to two decades since James was killed. Her life had been devoted to giving Harry everything he needed, and she had succeeded. He couldn’t have asked for a better mum, and as much as he enjoyed her stories of his handsome, charming, brave father who had died so his wife and son could live, Harry never felt like he’d missed out only having his mum to raise him in Godric’s Hollow. She’d given him enough love for a mother and a father both.

Last year, she’d given him the wristwatch that was the traditional 17th birthday present in the wizarding world, but she had been hinting for months that she was going to give him something even more special on his 18th birthday. Harry hadn’t known what to expect, and she hadn’t given him any hints. But even if she had, he doubted he would have ever guessed the truth. This year she didn’t wake him up with breakfast. It wasn’t the sound of sizzling bacon that woke him up this morning, but the sound of his mother slurping on his cock.

He pulled his bed sheet up and looked down to confirm it, but even after blinking several times, it took him a little bit to believe that this was really happening, and it really was his mum’s warm green eyes looking up at him from beneath the sheet while she gave him a birthday morning blowjob. Yes, his brain eventually assured him; his mum really was sucking his cock. And she was good at it.

This wasn’t Harry’s first blowjob, but it was undoubtedly the best he’d ever received. The Hogwarts girls just couldn’t compare to his mum’s talent and experience. She knew how to suck a cock, and with each bob and slurp, she showed him her skill. Even more importantly, of course, she showed him how happy she was to take care of him. He’d always known that she would do anything for him, but that knowledge took on a brand new meaning this morning as her kind face stared up at him from between his legs. Their relationship was changing forever this morning, but Harry felt surprisingly calm about the whole thing. It felt like this was how it was always meant to be. It felt right.

That sense of rightness swelled when she pulled her mouth off of him, brushed the sheet aside altogether and climbed on top of him. Only now did he realize that she was naked, but now that he realized it, the image would never leave him. His mother was gorgeous, she was naked, and she was all his.

“Ready for your present, baby?” she asked, smiling gently at him while she held his cock steady with her hand and wiggled against him. He could feel her arousal as his tip rubbed against her sex, telling him that she was as excited to finally be with him like this as he was.

“Please,” he said, bringing his hands up to slowly stroke her hips.

Her smile deepened, and she slowly descended until finally, finally he was inside of her. It felt like they had been waiting for this moment for years, even if they’d never talked about it or acknowledged it until now. This had always been there, just beneath the surface, waiting for them to be ready for it.

Harry had never felt more ready for anything in his life than being inside of his mum, but paradoxically he’d never felt less prepared to handle the pleasure either. He wasn’t a virgin, but sex had never felt anything like this before. She was excellent at it; she rolled her hips and rode his cock with all of the effortless confidence of a woman who knew what she was doing. But it was more than that.

As sexy as she was to watch riding him, as smooth as her movements were and as tight as she felt around his cock, none of those things were the biggest cause of his struggle to hold on. They were all factors, of course, but the biggest reason the pleasure was so potent was that it was her. She had been the most important person in his life for his whole life, and as she gave him the greatest birthday present anyone could ever ask for by riding his cock until he exploded inside of her, he knew with more certainty than ever that this was never going to change.

She came too, and he had never seen anything as beautiful as her eyes closed and her head thrown back in orgasm. No words were shared between them; not now. Words would come later, as would other things. Harry didn’t know it, but she had not bothered to brew the potion that would protect her from a possible pregnancy. As they shared their first simultaneous orgasm together in his bed, he left a piece of himself to grow inside of her. That development, when they eventually learned of it, would lead to yet another major change in their relationship.

Harry’s 18th birthday celebration would ultimately lead to him and Lily no longer being the last two remaining Potters, but in that moment where it remained just the two of them, they snuggled and enjoyed the closeness that they’d built over their years having only each other to love.

Chapter 345: Undisguised Desire (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

When Momo and Shoto see each other in their disguises, they can’t keep their hands off of each other. The rescue mission can wait, and so can their friends waiting for them to come out so they can get on with it. (Todoroki/Momo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, public sex

Chapter Text

Shoto should not have looked as good to Momo in his disguise as he did. But in fairness, he always looked good to her. He didn’t have any real variety in his clothing choices, so seeing him wearing the dark wig and shirt/vest combo he’d picked up when she suggested they disguise themselves before they went in to try and rescue Bakugo was a very large temptation for her to try and ignore.

Her boyfriend seemed to have similar difficulty keeping his hands off of her when seeing her change into her disguise, but unlike her, he didn’t bother to try. She wasn’t sure what it was about the purple dress or the shades that excited him so, but she didn’t have the willpower to resist him. When he reached underneath her dress to pull her panties down her legs, she didn’t even try to push his hands away. She let him pull her panties around her ankles, and she also let him hike her dress up above her ass, pull her leg over his hip and slide his cock inside of her.

They had to be careful, fucking in the fitting room with their friends outside. Shoto couldn’t thrust into her as hard as he ordinarily might have, but he didn’t actually need to. Even at this more measured pace, Shoto was still able to give her quite the fuck. He had a very nice cock, and they’d had sex often enough for him to know how to please her. What he lacked in freedom of movement, he more than made up for in skill. He made every slight movement of his hips count, and even if he couldn’t push his cock into her deeply or quickly, he slid it back and forth at the absolute perfect angle to bring her pleasure. It was good enough that Momo had to slap her hand over her mouth to resist the desire to moan.

“Yaoyorozu, when are you going to finish putting on your disguise so we can discuss our plan?” Iida asked from outside the fitting room. Momo’s eyes widened in panic, but Shoto didn’t stop moving his cock back and forth inside of her. She couldn’t demand that he stop, so she was going to have to respond to Iida while pretending that she wasn’t getting fucked by her talented, big-dicked boyfriend.

“I-I’ll be out in a few minutes,” she said, pulling her hand away from her mouth. Miraculously, her voice sounded fairly even and composed, at least to her own ears. “I have to make sure my disguise looks just right.” Iida said nothing else, so she assumed he hadn’t heard anything that gave them away. But Momo still wasn’t done having to keep up this charade.

“Please hurry, Yaoyorozu,” Midoriya mumbled. “I need your advice. I don’t know if this disguise is going to work or not.”

“I’ll help you, Midoriya,” she said, amazed that she got it all out smoothly even as the pleasure steadily built inside of her. “Just give me a few minutes, please.” She could feel how close her climax was getting, and if she wasn’t careful, the other boys were going to hear it come through.

“Okay,” Kirishima said. “We’ll give you some space.” Was he more perceptive than she gave him credit for, or was this simply good fortune? Whatever it was, Momo was immensely thankful when she heard the footsteps of the three other boys head outside and leave them alone.

It was just in time too, because her orgasm hit mere seconds after their footsteps could no longer be heard. She was finally free to let out the moans that had demanded to be heard from the moment her handsome boyfriend grabbed at her. She kept from outright screaming, knowing that there were still limits to what she could get away with even if the other boys had stepped out and given her some space. It would have been easy to scream her head off considering how well Shoto fucked her and how hard he made her cum, but Momo relied on her self-control to settle for moaning instead. Only Shoto could hear her, and that was how it should be.

She could tell that he was right behind her, and so it was no surprise to her that after taking advantage of the boys heading outside and giving her a handful of thrusts that were harder than he’d been going this time, he squeezed her hips and finished inside of her.

Momo had it in her mind to scold him for grabbing her and taking the risk of fucking her in the fitting room with their friends just outside, but even after he’d pulled out and there had been enough time for them to catch their breath, she couldn’t get the words out. It probably had something to do with her making no attempt whatsoever to stop him at any point. She knew that he would have stopped without argument if she’d asked him to, but she hadn’t said a word. Lecturing him now would have felt insincere.

“Can I use your breasts too before we leave?” he asked. Most guys would have needed time to recover, or so Momo had heard, but Shoto had no such requirements. She didn’t even need to look down to know that he would be hard again in an instant.

“Just be quick,” she said. “We do need to get back to this rescue mission.” Shoto nodded his understanding, and he licked his lips while he watched her drop to her knees and pull the straps of her dress down so she could give him the titfuck he was after. “And don’t get my dress dirty when you cum.”

Chapter 346: Scarlet Duo: Second Chances (MCU/Amazing Spider-Man)

Summary:

The Scarlet Spider and Scarlet Witch find what they’re looking for in each other, and neither of them are going to waste any time in making the most of this second chance at love. (Peter Parker/Wanda Maximoff)

Chapter Text

Getting to know each other on the couch had quickly turned into making out like a pair of horny teenagers. Ben Reily hadn’t kissed anyone like this since he’d actually been a teenager named Peter Parker. It was Gwen who was underneath him back then, kissing him back just as passionately and running her hands under his shirt to stroke his skin just like Wanda was doing now. He hadn’t thought he would ever feel anything like this again. After Gwen died—after he’d failed to save her—he had believed he would never feel passion for anyone ever again.

For many years, he’d been right about that. It wasn’t until tonight, until Wanda came to his apartment and finally shared the reason that she’d manipulated reality to keep him here and prevent him from returning home, that he’d finally been pulled into this position again. Wanda’s hands and legs were literally pulling him to her, but that wasn’t the most important pull he was receiving tonight. Kissing Wanda and pressing her down into the couch felt like a pivotal moment in his life, one where he finally let go of his grief and his guilt and allowed himself to reach out for happiness once again.

He couldn’t speak to the exact emotions running through Wanda’s being as she kissed him back and wrapped her legs around his body, but he imagined she was experiencing something similar. The specific nature of their grief was different, but at the same time they could understand what the other was going through better than anyone else could. They’d both lost the ones they loved, lost a chance at what they thought was going to be lasting happiness, and they had both struggled with moving on from that grief. But now they were moving on, together. This was far more than just a frantic make-out session on Ben’s couch. This was two lonely souls finding each other.

--

Ben hadn’t needed to ask whether Wanda wanted to move into the bedroom. All it took was their eyes locking after he broke the kiss and pulled his head back, and they both knew. Wanda was going to get what she’d been hoping for, what she’d seen in her glimpses of different universes where they’d been happy together. And Ben was going to get something he hadn’t ever expected to find again after he lost everything back in his own world. As Ben scooped her into his arms and carried her into his bedroom, he felt like he was walking into a brand-new life.

She was so beautiful, and only appeared more beautiful with each piece of clothing he pulled off of her body. He could hardly believe his luck that she was here with him, that she’d chosen him to be with and had even used her powers to try and help it happen. But here she was, naked and gorgeous in his bed, and looking vulnerable and nervous as she waited for him to come to her.

Oddly, seeing her anxiety helped soothe his own. He might have felt nervous about his performance or about pleasing her after so long since his last time being with anyone like this, and the complex emotions that had been swirling around inside of him ever since. But Wanda needed him, and he was determined to be there for her. He was going to give her everything that she needed from him.

She’d already pulled his shirt over his head while he was undressing her, so all he had to do was slide his pants and underwear down his legs, and then he was ready to get settled between her legs and line himself up at her entrance. He took a quick look into her eyes as he prepared to slide into her, and he saw nothing but anticipation on her face. She didn’t need to say a word. They were beyond words. Now it was time to feel, to let go and bask in the new love and new life they were finding in each other.

Ben groaned as he slid forward and entered her at last. Wanda was so tight and felt so perfect around him that he very nearly lost it right away. After the years he’d gone without getting this close to anyone, he was not prepared for how good it felt. But he didn’t allow himself to surrender. When he’d taken Wanda into his bed, he’d assumed responsibility for taking care of her and making her happy. That was what he was going to do, no matter how hard he had to fight against his own urges.

Thankfully she seemed content with the slow and gentle pace that he set, one which allowed him to make love to her and maintain his control over the situation. It also allowed them to kiss while he moved back and forth inside of her, and they both were delighted about that. Their lips rarely parted the entire time they made love, but it was a different sort of kiss than what they’d shared on the couch. That had been them letting out their pent-up lust and attraction. This was the soft, slow kiss of new lovers coming together.

Speaking of coming together, Ben’s slow thrusts and tight control paid off when Wanda came, her legs tightening around his waist and her fingers grabbing at his hair while she moaned into his mouth. She was already so beautiful, but somehow she looked even more beautiful to him when her eyes closed and her face was awash with pleasure. Ben had been fighting with all his might just to make it to this point. Seeing and feeling what waited for him there made it all worth it.

He followed suit immediately, kissing her deeply while he came inside of her. Wanda’s moan into his mouth got louder and her legs squeezed tighter around him, not wanting to let him go. It wasn’t lost on him that her visions of other universes had included children between them, and that the possibility was what compelled her to keep him here. Maybe they were bringing that to life in this universe here and now.

But even if he didn’t succeed in impregnating her this time, he knew it was happening sooner or later. This was only the beginning between this union of the Scarlet Spider and the Scarlet Witch, and the second chance at life and love that they would create together.

Chapter 347: Lust in the Lift (Harry Potter)

Summary:

When Harry gets trapped in a lift overnight with his first crush, will that old flame reignite? (Harry/Cho)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, elevator sex, loss of virginity

Chapter Text

“That didn’t sound good,” Cho Chang mumbled, sounding anxious.

“No,” Harry agreed. “And we can’t even use magic to fix it.” That was a logical safety measure implemented in all of the lifts in the Ministry of Magic building, but tonight it presented a huge problem. As a trainee auror just a few months out of Hogwarts, Harry drew the less desirable shifts, which meant loads of late nights like this one.

Cho seemed to be in a similar position in her department since she was here so late as well. They were here so late that the lift attendants who made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the day had gone home, and this malfunctioning lift wouldn’t be budging until one of them arrived in the morning. That meant that Harry would be stuck inside of this cramped lift with his first crush for a good five or six hours.

“Guess we might as well get comfortable,” Harry said, taking a seat and stretching his legs out as much as he could. Cho gave a weak nod and sat down as well, but they were so cramped in the lift that their legs brushed against each other. They sat in awkward silence for several minutes before Cho finally let out a sigh.

“If we’re going to be in here together all night, we need to get over this awkward avoiding each other thing we’ve been doing since you started here,” she said. “I know it’s weird, given our past and all, but tonight is going to pass slowly enough as it is. We went to school together for six years. We should at least be able to look at each other and talk to each other, right?”

“Right,” Harry said. He looked up from the floor and into Cho’s eyes. His instinct was to look away and break eye contact, but he didn’t give in to that instinct now like he admittedly had been since he started working with the aurors. But his awkwardness around her wasn’t due to the reasons Cho seemed to think it was. He was struggling to figure out how to behave around her because the moment he saw her in the Ministry for the first time, his breath caught in his throat at how beautiful she looked. In that moment he felt like the clueless thirteen-year-old boy that was just beginning to take an interest in witches. This witch in particular had stirred his adolescent interest more than any other, and every time he looked into her eyes now, the adult Harry felt something new building inside of him, something more mature and more explicit than what his teenage self had been able to comprehend.

And now he was going to be stuck in a cramped lift with her all night long, and he had to pretend that he didn’t have it bad for this witch. How in the fuck was he going to manage it?

--

“Oh, Harry, please! Please put it in! Please hurry! I don’t want to wait for it any more!”

Harry had tried and failed to let his desire for Cho show, but it turned out that he wasn’t the only one who had been trying to hold back. They’d felt things growing heated as they sat so close together and talked, and when Harry had been able to take no more and reached out to grab Cho, she allowed herself to be tugged onto his lap for a frantic bit of late-night snogging.

Kissing and groping had swiftly developed into clothing being pulled off and impatiently tossed aside, and that hadn’t stopped until Harry was completely naked and Cho was wearing only her black heels and her skirt, which Harry had pushed above her lovely round arse and hadn’t bothered removing after yanking her knickers off. He had her down on her hands and knees in the lift, and he’d been rubbing that amazing bum with one hand and rubbing the tip of his cock against her outer lips with the other. But it seemed Cho couldn’t take it any longer. Harry had hesitated, because one of the last things they’d admitted to each other before their increasingly sexually charged conversation turned physical was that they were both still virgins.

Losing their virginities in a lift wasn’t what either of them had expected. But if Cho bloody Chang was ready for him to fuck her, Harry wasn’t going to second-guess it. He moved his hips forward, sliding his cock into her and only stopping when he met an obstruction. Harry knew what that meant, and it proved that Cho had been telling the truth, not that he’d doubted her.

“Do it, Harry,” she said quickly, sounding eager and certain. Harry nodded to himself, pushed in deeper and pierced Cho’s barrier. There was another pause when she hissed in discomfort, but soon enough he was moving his cock back and forth inside of her, at her urging.

Harry was having sex for the first time, and better yet, he was doing it with the first girl he’d ever wanted. Her pussy felt tight and indescribably good, and with each thrust of his cock, there was a temptation to unload inside of her. But he resisted that temptation, because he wanted to fuck Cho for as long as he could. He didn’t know where they would go from here or whether he would ever have Cho on all fours for him again, but she was all his tonight and he wanted as much of her as he could get.

He fucked her hard, responding to her moans and gasps with increasingly deep thrusts that made her round arse shake. Her full breasts bounced from the thrusts as well, and Harry felt their softness as he squeezed the luscious tits of his old flame. She moaned no matter how deep he thrust or how hard he squeezed her breasts, and it all culminated in Cho letting out a very uncharacteristic shout of “FUCK!” as she came on his cock.

That was it for Harry, who pulled out just in time to shoot his cum all over her lovely arse. They hadn’t discussed whether or not it was safe for him to do it inside of her, so he erred on the side of caution.

They couldn’t use magic to vanish the cum off of her arse while in the lift, but that was a problem for later.

Chapter 348: Lonely Lily's Lust (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Lily knows that she shouldn’t allow any student into her bedroom. But Blaise is too charming, and she’s been alone for too long. (Blaise/Lily Potter)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Age difference, student/teacher sex

Chapter Text

Note: Blaise is a student here, but he’s in 7th year and is an adult wizard.

 

Lily Potter knew she should not hold open that door leading from the office area where she met with students outside of class to the cozy little bedroom that she resided in during the Hogwarts school year. Meeting with students to discuss their assignments, or to go over their options for their post-Hogwarts career paths in the cases of the older students, was fine. That was well within her expected duties as the potions professor at Hogwarts. But allowing a student to cross that boundary from her office to her bedroom was not something she could do, and not once in her seven years as a Hogwarts professor had she done it, unless you counted her son Harry.

“Hmm,” Blaise Zabini muttered to himself as he crossed the threshold and inspected Professor Potter’s private living quarters. “It’s smaller than I would have expected, honestly.” He walked across the room and towards her bed; the bed that only she had ever climbed into over the last seven years. It had been even longer than that since Lily had shared a bed with a man, of course. There had been a date or two here and there over the years since James had sacrificed himself in Godric’s Hollow to buy her and Harry the time to escape before Voldemort could enter their home, but none of them had ever gone anywhere. Lily had devoted her life to taking care of Harry from that point forward, and she hadn’t let any man get close enough that sharing a bed with them would have even been on the table.

But Harry was standing on his own feet now. He was in his 7th year at Hogwarts, he had both the aurors and professional quidditch teams already reaching out to him and trying to recruit him once he’d taken his NEWTs and finished school, and he even had a serious girlfriend. Lily had done her job as Harry’s mother and sole surviving parent, but Harry was ready to leave the nest. Seeing him becoming a man, looking towards his future and even finding love had made this last year an incredibly lonely one for Lily, who felt like the last seventeen years alone were catching up to her all at once.

Then Blaise Zabini, so attractive, so charming and so grown up, had showered her with attention the likes of which she hadn’t felt since James was alive. It had led her to this, to him testing her bed with his hand before sitting down on it and smiling at her.

“The bed seems more than adequate, though,” he said, giving her that damn smile that was at least partially responsible for Lily holding open a door that should have stayed firmly shut. “And the company couldn’t possibly be better.”

Lily closed the door behind her and stepped towards the bed.

--

She couldn’t do this. It was wrong on so many levels. But as Lily’s hands ran up and down Blaise’s chest, feeling the muscles that marked him as a man, and as she moved her hips up and down, bouncing on a man’s cock for the first time in close to twenty years, it felt too damn good to be wrong. It was certainly far too good for her to even think about stopping.

There had been part of her that sincerely worried she might be out of practice with how long it had been since she’d had a man in her bed, but she found that the skill of riding a cock returned to her quickly. Regardless of how many years it had been since she’d sat on a dick, it didn’t take long for her to make herself comfortable and find the same rhythm that she’d been so proud of in the past.

“Oh, Professor Potter!” Blaise groaned. “I knew you’d be great, but this is bloody amazing! You’re so tight, and you’re riding me so well!”

“Of course,” Lily said, giggling as she hadn’t giggled since her early twenties. “It’s the responsibility of a professor to make sure that her students get a proper education, and at times, even a hands-on demonstration.”

It might be very wrong for her to bounce on Blaise Zabini’s thick cock, but it had awakened a part of Lily that had been dormant since that night in Godric’s Hollow where her life had changed forever, and she didn’t want it to ever get sealed back up again. Her hips drove down to take as much of that wonderful cock as she could fit inside of her, and her arse smacked against his thighs again and again. For so many years Lily’s bed had been empty, and it was only now that her body remembered just how much she’d missed. Her fingers and toys were adequate at calming her down before bed, but there was no replacement for a nice, hard cock and the feelings it brought her.

Blaise groaned and squeezed her breasts as she rode him, but other than playing with her tits he was allowing her full control over how she fucked him. He seemed thrilled to get on his back and watch his professor bounce on him. Lily smiled down at him, knowing that she would never regret this. They would have to take care that no one found out, but as long as they kept this just between them, Lily felt shockingly little guilt in allowing herself this transgression. Hadn’t she earned the right to be a bit selfish?

She doubted the Board of Governors or even Dumbledore himself would take the same view if they ever learned that Professor Potter had invited a student into her bed and bounced on his cock, even an of-age wizard like Zabini. But when he closed his eyes, groaned and came inside of her, and when she moaned her way through a climax of her own that was higher than any pleasure she’d felt since she lost her husband, Lily knew that in spite of the risk, inviting charming Blaise into her room had not been a mistake.

Chapter 349: Under the Spell (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Buffy was more effective at getting her hands on Xander while under the love spell. And even after it’s reversed, what she felt while having sex with him will never leave her. (Xander/Buffy)

Chapter Text

 “’I’m sorry,” Xander said, closing his eyes, obviously fearing Buffy’s wrath now that he knew the love spell had been reversed and the slayer was back in control of her own mind. “I never meant for this to happen; I swear. And I didn’t want to take advantage of you. I just—you grabbed me, and…no, I can’t blame you for anything. None of it was your fault. This was all me.”

Buffy couldn’t entirely agree with that. It might have been his idea to cast the love spell, which obviously hadn’t worked out the way he’d wanted it to. He’d been down after Cordelia dumped him, on Valentine’s Day of all days, and it had led him to do something stupid and reckless. In that sense, yes, this was his fault, even if it was Cordelia who was supposed to be the target rather than Buffy (and every other girl in Sunnydale except for Cordelia.)

But the current predicament they found themselves in was at least partially her fault. Xander made a mistake in asking a witch to cast a love spell which had gone wrong, but he really had tried not to take advantage of it and of Buffy while she was under the thrall. He’d attempted to barricade himself inside the library so none of the afflicted women could reach him, and even when Buffy had exploited the botched barricade attempt and reached him, he’d still tried to resist her and push her away.

Whatever else might be his fault, it wasn’t his fault that the afflicted Buffy had been smart enough to drag him out of the library so no one else could reach them or interrupt her. It wasn’t his fault that she was strong enough and aggressive enough to rip his clothes off, shove him down and climb on top of him to give him her special ‘present.’ She could remember him squirming underneath her, telling her that this was wrong, and she should stop because it was something she was going to regret. In spite of how good it had obviously felt for him physically to have her bouncing on his cock, he’d still tried to put a stop to it out of concern for her and what it would do to their friendship when the spell broke and she was in control of her mind again.

Now she was back in control, and there were no love spells influencing her mind or her actions. She’d climbed off of Xander’s cock and listened to his explanations and apologies, but the entire time he’d spoken, she was only partially listening to him. The greater part of her mind couldn’t stop thinking about how fucking good his dick had felt inside of her. While she would never have considered fucking Xander without that spell taking hold of her mind, her body remembered what it had felt like to ride his cock. She remembered every bounce and every twitch. It remembered how perfectly he’d filled her, like he was made for her. It remembered how his hands had held onto her hips, torn between its futile effort to pull her off and stroking her bare skin in appreciation.

“There’s only one thing I blame you for,” she said. His eyes were still closed, but they shot open in surprise when she grabbed him by the waist and pulled him down with her as she went onto her back and spread her legs wide. “And that’s feeling so damn good inside of me that I’ll never be able to get enough.”

“W-what?!” Xander stared down at her, incredibly confused. “Buffy, what are you doing?” He frowned. “Did something go wrong? Is the spell—“

“The spell was already reversed, Xander,” she said confidently. “It’s not doing a thing to me anymore. This is all me. Please, fuck me. Take me.”

She could see Xander’s eyes moving as his brain registered her words and caught up to what she was trying to tell him. He still looked like he couldn’t quite believe this was happening, and that rather than yelling at him, she wanted him to keep fucking her. But eventually the truth settled, he accepted that she really wanted him, and she saw the confusion and disbelief fade to be replaced by lust and determination. His spell hadn’t brought him what he’d intended, but now that he knew it had opened her eyes towards him as a lover, he went for it. The crush he’d carried from the first time he saw her was one-sided no longer. She wanted him; she needed him, even with the love spell removed.

Xander slid his cock inside of her, and Buffy groaned. It felt just as good now as it had when she was under the spell and riding his cock, if not better. Now Buffy was in complete control of her own actions, and she got to choose to keep going. And Xander fucked her without guilt or hesitation now. He’d resisted before, but now that he knew she wanted this, he put his all into screwing her. And what a screw it was! His cock felt so damn good, and he thrust it inside of her deeply and with relish, giving her something she hadn’t even known she’d needed.

“Oh, Xander!” she moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, holding him close as he fucked her. “Don’t stop! Never stop! Never!”

She meant it. She didn’t ever want him to stop. Whatever her reasons, Cordelia had been an idiot to break up with Xander. Buffy wouldn’t make the same mistake. She might have needed a love spell to open her eyes, but now that they were open, she was going to keep holding on tight.

Also, she really needed to get around to staking Angel as soon as she could. The sooner she dealt with him, the more time she could spend getting her brains fucked out by her new boyfriend.

Chapter 350: Being Kraven's Prey (Spider-Man)

Summary:

MJ has become Kraven’s prey, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. (Kraven the Hunter/Mary Jane Watson)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub, oral sex

A/N: Despite how it might seem from the summary/pairing, this is consensual AND does not involve any cheating/cucking.

Chapter Text

The tug on the thick leash connected to the collar around her throat made Mary Jane Watson gasp and stumble. But it was a gentle tug, relatively speaking. Kraven the Hunter was strong enough that he could have easily pulled hard enough to make her fall flat on her face. That she’d only lost her balance slightly showed that he was not using much strength at all. This wasn’t a surprise though. He wasn’t out to hurt her. The tug was just a signal of what he wanted from her.

MJ obeyed right away, not needing him to say a word to know what he expected her to do. She got down on her knees, making herself as comfortable as she could be on the forest floor. Obviously it was far from the most comfortable spot to kneel, but MJ was used to such things by now. It wouldn’t have been a surprise if he had pinned her up against a tree and fucked her instead. All things considered, this was easier on her.

That wasn’t to say that it was easy, though. Kraven’s dick was fairly impressive lengthwise, but downright intimidating in thickness. The first time she’d seen it, she’d felt a stab of uncertainty about her ability to take it, and fear of how he would respond if she failed. It was still an impressive cock that she had to work hard at, but MJ no longer felt that fear as she undid his pants and pulled it out. She had, after all, spent plenty of time on her knees in front of him since he’d claimed her as his prey.

A scant few months earlier, this would have been the last place MJ would have ever seen herself winding up. Back then she had still been in a serious relationship with Peter, and to her it had seemed like marriage was inevitable. But then Felicia had come back into Peter’s life, and even if he hadn’t cheated on her or walked away from her, MJ had plainly seen the conflict in him. His feelings for the world-class cat burglar had not gone away, and he’d struggled with them for the better part of a month before MJ made things easier on him and walked away before he could. The last she’d heard, Spider-Man and Black Cat had been seen working together frequently.

MJ didn’t think much about what her ex boyfriend was up to though, because these days she was far too busy being led around on her leash by Kraven. Somehow, she’d known that this was what she’d needed all along. Sex with Peter had never been better than when he used his webbing to tie her up and fuck her hard, but that was something she had to practically beg him for. No begging was required with Kraven, though. She’d simply slipped the leash and the collar into his hand, and she’d belonged to him from then on.

There was no lovemaking with Kraven, nor would she want there to be. This was what their sex life was like all the time. He led her around by her leash, and whenever he wanted her, he would take her. If he wanted to fuck her, he would have yanked her tiger print bikini down and fucked her without a word. But since he’d tugged on her leash instead, MJ knew that he wanted her to service him.

As soon as she got his cock out, she stuck her tongue out to take quick licks from the tip of his dick all the way down to his balls, which she planted her lips on when she reached them. After just a few licks, she took the tip of his dick into her mouth and began to suck. MJ had to stretch her lips wide to bob her head on his cock, but she managed it. Earlier on she’d had to take it slower lest she bite off more than she could chew and choke in failure, but she’d sucked Kraven’s dick often enough by now that she could bob her head on him at a pretty quick pace.

The loud slurps that rang out over the breeze and the birds flying overhead were proof enough of how well she was sucking him, as if the fact that she was getting her saliva all over her cheeks wasn’t enough. MJ loved giving a nice and messy blowjob, and they’d never been messier than they were with Kraven. However improbable it might have been for her to give herself to him, the simple fact was that their sexual compatibility was through the roof. MJ loved it hard and dirty, and Kraven knew no other way.

He showed his appreciation for her efforts by yanking her bikini top down below her breasts and giving both of her ample tits a firm squeeze. That was before his hand came up to grab the back of her head. He didn’t pull on her hair, as he often did when he was fucking her face, or when he was fucking her from behind like a bitch. Instead he just petted her long red hair, treating her more like an obedient pet than a lover. It was his way of showing her that she was doing what he wanted and pleasing him, and MJ felt the crotch of her bottoms get wetter. If she’d had a tail, she would have wagged it.

Since she didn’t have a tail, she showed him how happy she was to be down on her knees on the forest floor by bobbing even faster on his cock. She was a pet eager to please her master, and it didn’t matter how sore her knees were or how much spit smeared across her beautiful face. Pleasing him was all that mattered, and she kept sucking for all she was worth until Kraven growled and came in her mouth.

MJ gulped it all down, like any good pet would do.

Chapter 351: Naruto's Wonderful Healing (Naruto x Wonder Woman crossover)

Summary:

A battle-worn Naruto is sent through a portal and into another dimension, where a beautiful, kind Amazon heals him, protects him and falls in love with him. (Naruto/Wonder Woman)

Chapter Text

Naruto and his team had won their battle against Madara and Kaguya, but it had not been an easy battle by any means. There was a reason some referred to Kaguya as a goddess. Defeating her and Madara had taken everything that Naruto had.

He didn’t even have time to exhale after bringing the fight to a close, because he was instantly yanked into a dimensional portal. Kaguya had pulled them into other dimensions during the fight, but this time Naruto was too exhausted to put up a fight or even take stock of his surroundings. He was injured and so incredibly tired—too tired to lift a finger to defend himself.

Fortunately, there were no enemies for him to fend off, because he’d been yanked into the portal alone. He collapsed face-down in the sand, his eyes closed, and he passed out.

--

Naruto was quite lucky that it was Diana, rather than any of her sisters, who had found him passed-out on the beaches of Themyscira. Of all of the Amazons, Diana was the one who held the most curiosity about the world of men. That curiosity, in addition to her natural kindness and compassion, saw her tending to the injuries of the strange young man with the spiky blond hair and the whisker marks on his cheeks. Aphrodite’s Law declared that the Amazons would remain immortal so long as no man came to their island, and as a result, any man who came to Themyscira was to be put to death. Had it been any Amazon but Diana who had found him that day, Naruto would very likely have suffered that unfortunate end even before he’d had the chance to try and explain that he hadn’t come there by choice.

But Diana did not do as her sisters would have. Instead of turning him in, she carried him off of the sand and into a secluded cave on an area of the beach that none ever visited save for her. There, he was safe from her sisters while he slowly recovered from his many injuries. But he did not have to pass the time of his recovery alone. Diana came to visit him as often as she could. At first she came because he was hurt and he needed someone to look after him, but once he was up to it, she began to ask him questions about the world of man. Naruto answered her questions as best he could, and she was utterly fascinated by the things he told her. It seemed to her as if he lived in a different world entirely from her own. (She had no way of knowing that this was actually the case, but that was a discovery that would wait for a later time.)

Day by day, they spoke and got to know each other better. Day by day, they grew closer, until before they knew it, they’d fallen in love. Diana had no experience with such things, but she did not hesitate to give in to them. When she asked him to teach her about the pleasures that a man and a woman could find together, Naruto was more than happy to share it with her.

He was still not quite fully recovered, so it was up to Diana to be on top of him. She didn’t mind. Actually, she appreciated the chance to explore him and learn what it felt like to feel him within her. She frequently changed her position or her speed so she could test out the various ways that she could take him. He really seemed to like it when she put her hands on his chest and moved her hips straight up and down on him, swiftly dropping down to take him deep inside of her. He moaned loudly and his eyes lit up when she got going like that, bouncing up and down so quickly that she could hear the sound of her buttocks smacking against his thighs every time she descended.

That felt pretty good to Diana too, and seeing the way it excited him, she would have happily kept going just like that. But Naruto had encouraged her to explore and do whatever felt best for her, and she found that leaning her body forward and grinding back and forth was the motion that brought her the most pleasure. The friction was lovely, and the feelings it created in her body were foreign to her, but instinctively she wanted more of it. She rocked her hips faster, pushing for the pleasure that she’d found as she made love with the strange visitor who had been dropped into the sands of Themyscira.

Naruto held her by the hips, moaning and smiling up at her as she rocked her body back and forth on him. She could tell that he was feeling the same thing bubbling up inside of him that was running through her, and knowing that she was sharing this experience and this pleasure with him made her feel as connected to another being as she ever had. Forbidden or not, this was something Diana could never regret doing. Making love in the sand with Naruto, meeting his blue eyes and seeing the pleasure she felt reflected right back at her, she knew that saving him, hiding him in this cave and falling in love with him had been anything but a mistake.

When it struck her, the pleasure of her climax was enough to make Diana gasp and stare down at Naruto in shock. He seemed not to be as surprised as she felt, but the pleasure was clear in his eyes as well. His hips jerked beneath her, and she felt him release inside of her. She’d known that this would happen, but feeling it still made her smile. Their connection was complete.

Whether man was meant to reach Themyscira or not, Diana was glad that Naruto had come to teach her so much.

Chapter 352: Another Year at Hogwarts (Harry Potter)

Summary:

It’s September 1st, and that means it’s time for parents to take their children to board the Hogwarts Express. Harry wouldn’t miss it for the world, and neither would his wives. (Harry/Ginny/Luna)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: No sex, fluff

Chapter Text

Harry Potter smiled and got down on his knees, knowing even before she turned around that Lily was going to want one last hug before she boarded the Hogwarts Express for the very first time. As excited as she had been to finally get to go to Hogwarts with her older brother and sister, she was going to miss him as much as he would miss her. Lily was a total daddy’s girl.

Sure enough, she stopped and peeked back over her shoulder at him. He smiled and held his arms out, inviting her to come back for another goodbye hug. She grinned, dashed back over to him and threw herself into his arms. Harry was ready to catch her, wrapping his arms around her while she was still mid-leap. He felt her little hands tug on his shirt while he hugged her.

“I’ll miss you, daddy,” she said, her voice slightly muffled with her face pressed into his shirt.

Harry’s arms tightened around her. “I’ll miss you too, princess,” he said. “But we’ll write, and I’ll be there to give you a big hug when you come home for the Christmas hols.” He knew that would excite her. Christmas had always been Lily’s favorite day of the year, though recently September 1st had been giving it some serious competition thanks to her finally getting to go to Hogwarts with her siblings.

“Okay,” she said. He kissed the top of her head and let go of her, ignoring the whispers of the people who walked around them. Even all these years later, he was still a figure of awe in their world. But he didn’t care about being a hero. Being a dad was far more rewarding than killing Voldemort or catching bad guys could ever be.

“Go and get on the train now, sweetie,” he said. “James will make sure you find a good compartment.” He looked over at his son, who was standing nearer the train and sharing a quiet goodbye with his mum. But James looked their way now.

“Of course,” he said. “I’ve gotta do a good job as the new Gryffindor prefect, don’t I?”

“You’d better,” Ginny said, ruffling his hair affectionately, which earned a halfhearted swipe from him. However much he might pretend he didn’t like it, they all knew it was nonsense. “If you don’t, Victoire will set you straight in a hurry.”

“Yeah, yeah,” James said, rolling his eyes. But the smile he gave his little sister was warm and sincere. He spoiled her as much as Harry did. “Come on, Lils. Let’s go find your friends.”

Lily walked over to James and took his hand, allowing him to lead her onto the train. But before she boarded, she looked back over her shoulder to give Harry one more look. He smiled and nodded at her, and she nodded back, boarded the train and began her Hogwarts journey.

“She’s going to have a great time,” Ginny said, coming over and hugging Harry’s side.

“She is,” Harry agreed. “She’ll be a little homesick, maybe, but she’s heard us telling stories about Hogwarts her whole life. She’s going to love seeing it all for herself.”

“It is a very interesting place,” the voice to his other side agreed. “I’m happy to be going back.”

Harry turned his head and smiled at his other daughter, the middle child. Just like Lily had her mum’s hair, her older sister resembled her mother as well. Pandora Potter had Luna’s dirty blonde hair, though it was sleeker and more carefully managed than Luna’s had been at her age. She had inherited her mum’s silvery eyes as well, but they rarely had that wide-eyed look to them that was so uniquely Luna. The only time Pandora’s eyes tended to take on that trait was when she accompanied her mum on one of her expeditions.

“I know you are,” Harry said, giving his middle child a smile. She was a brilliant young witch who loved learning new things, whether she learned them in the classroom or out in nature. “But I’ll miss having you around.”

“I’ll miss you too, daddy,” the third year Ravenclaw said, looking up at him seriously. “Our expeditions are always more enjoyable when you’re there with us. I do hope you will be able to come with us when we go to Sweden.”

Harry chuckled. “Try and stop me.” He would have to make some arrangements at work to make up for his absence, but if Pandora wanted him there, he would do whatever he needed to do.

Ginny would surely have no problem looking after James and Lily by herself for a week while he, Luna and Pandora went on their hike, just like Luna happily looked after Pandora and Lily when he and Ginny took James to see a quidditch match, or Harry watched the others when Luna and Ginny took Lily clothes shopping. They had a unique family situation, and plenty of people wrote all sorts of salacious things about the private life of Harry Potter and his two wives, but it worked because all three of them loved and supported the others, and the children as well. Ginny loved Pandora like she was her own, and James and Lily called Luna ‘mum’ as easily as they used the word for the mum who had actually given birth to them.

The Potters might draw loads of outside interest, for their situation as well as Harry’s fame, but they were as loving a family as any other. Pandora hugged him, and then Luna and Ginny as well, before she headed onto the train. She ran into a couple of her Ravenclaw friends along the way, and they quickly got into a conversation about their summers and the upcoming school year.

“Another Hogwarts year,” Ginny said from under his arm. “House is going to be even quieter this year with Lily gone too.”

“It will,” Harry agreed.

“That doesn’t have to be a bad thing,” Luna said. “I’m rather looking forward to having the house all to ourselves again. It’ll be like it was before we had children.” She pressed up against his other side, and Harry put his free arm around her.

“Sounds fun,” he said. Watching his kids board the Hogwarts Express with his arms around his wives, Harry couldn’t imagine how his life could have turned out any better.

Chapter 353: Peter's Path to Payback (Spider-Man)

Summary:

Peter has been pushed one too many times by the Osborn men and decides it’s time to fight back and claim some revenge. His path to revenge leads him between the legs of Harry’s ex-wife, Liz Allan. (Peter Parker/Liz Allan)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Breeding sex

Chapter Text

Peter Parker always tried to do the right thing, sometimes to a fault. There were many times that the criminals and villains of New York had made Spider-Man suffer thanks to his forgiving nature, but he had always turned the other cheek and continued to do the right thing. But even the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man could only take so much. And after years of being pushed around, betrayed and targeted by two generations of the Osborn family, Peter had finally had enough. He’d decided that it was time to get revenge on Norman and Harry both, and he was going to do it in the most enjoyable way possible. His path to revenge ran through Harry’s ex-wife, who also happened to be the mother of his son (and Norman’s grandson) Normie. Oh, and she was the founder and CEO of Alchemax as well. Alchemax had absorbed Oscorp several years back, meaning that in getting to Liz, Peter would be able to strike back at the Osborns in every way that counted to them.

Any path that brought him between the spread legs of Liz Allan had to be the right one. She was tighter than he’d expected, considering she’d given birth to Normie. But with how wide her eyes had gotten when she first saw his dick, and how she kept moaning and panting into his ear now with each thrust, telling him how big he was and how good it felt to have him inside of her, it seemed likely that poor little Harry’s ‘little Harry’ had never been up to the job of bringing his ex-wife satisfaction.

That didn’t matter now though, because she didn’t need Harry anymore. She would never need Harry again, and by the time Peter was finished fucking her, he was going to see to it that she never gave her ex-husband a second glance. His careful seduction had been a smashing success, and now he focused on making sure that his claiming of her lived up to the promises and the fantasies he’d put in her head throughout said seduction.

He could tell it was working. Her pants, moans and screams into his ear, her arms holding on tight to his neck and the heels of her feet lightly kicking above his ass as if spurring him on told him as much. But Peter had never had any doubt about his ability to satisfy her. He wasn’t the dorky bookworm who’d nursed a hopeless crush on her back in their high school days anymore. Peter was a man now, and he knew exactly what to do with Liz once he got her into bed.

“Oh!” she moaned, squeezing him tighter. “Oh, oh, oh! Oh, Peter, yes! Yes, I’m so close! So close! Keep going, Peter!”

Peter didn’t need to hear any more. He gave Liz just what she needed; he kept snapping his hips forward, driving his cock balls-deep into her and fucking her like she’d never been fucked before. For all the things Harry had been privileged to receive in his life, Peter was certain that he’d never heard Liz get this excited or had her beg so earnestly for him to get her off. The way Liz responded to every thrust was proof positive that her ex-husband had never fucked her like this and had never brought her this kind of pleasure before. But Peter was more man than Harry Osborn had ever been, and he was proving it to her.

Soon, he would prove it to the world. Liz screamed into his ear, her fingernails dug into his skin, and her legs squeezed his body as his repeated thrusts brought her to the climax that he’d teased her with throughout his seduction. He’d promised Liz pleasure like she’d never felt before, and as he felt her whole body tighten up and listened to her scream her head off, he knew that he’d been as good as his word. It felt amazing, and not just because it was the culmination of his payback on the Osborn family. Liz was still the stunner she’d been when he was crushing on her all those years ago, and she was a great fuck too. After going her whole life up to this point without a partner who could satisfy her, she was wonderfully responsive. She wasn’t the only one who was finding that the pleasure of the night was more than living up to the seduction.

And now there was just one step remaining. “I’m going to cum inside of you, Liz,” Peter growled. She gasped, and her arms and legs promptly squeezed him even tighter.

Yes!” she gasped. “Yes, do it, Peter! Do it! Give it to me! Come on!”

Peter planted his hands on either side of her head on its pillow, but more importantly, he planted his seed inside of her. He kept his cock buried balls-deep inside of Harry’s ex while he pumped her full of his cum, and in doing so, he set the stage for his continued revenge against the Osborn family.

Fucking Harry’s wife better than he ever had was a satisfying form of payback all on its own, but Peter wasn’t going to stop there. This was just the beginning.

He was going to take Liz as his wife, and whether it had just happened now or would happen on one of the other countless occasions that Peter came inside of her, he was going to get her pregnant. Peter would come to control the company with her as her husband, and he would see to it that it was his child, and not Harry’s son and Norman’s grandson, that succeeded him. The Osborns had screwed with him one too many times, and now Peter would claim his ultimate revenge on them. He would see to it that they lost everything.

But first, he was going to enjoy the fruits of his seduction some more tonight. Liz giggled as he flipped her over onto her belly, and then moaned as she felt him push right back inside of her, going in for another attempt at impregnating Harry’s ex-wife.

Chapter 354: Breaking the Unspoken Agreement (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Chrom regularly sleeps with many of the beautiful female Shepherds, but by unspoken agreement, his best friend’s daughter was off limits. But while filling in for her father as his adviser, Morgan tests his resolve. (Chrom/F!Morgan)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: No actual sex this chapter; just teasing and set-up

Chapter Text

Exalt Chrom, while officially married to Sumia, did not limit himself to only one woman. With his wife’s full knowledge and even approval, he had a very active sex life with a wide variety of partners, including a number of the female Shepherds. Robin, his trusted adviser and best friend, had a similar arrangement with his wife. Chrom and Robin had slept with many of the same women; there had even been times where they’d shared a woman together. Some might consider this an odd arrangement; one that would open itself up to competition and jealousy between the two men, but it did the exact opposite and only strengthened their bond. Very little was off limits between the exalt and his best friend, who he trusted above all others.

There was just one rule that governed their very active and varied sex lives, and that was that Robin’s daughter Morgan, as well as Chrom’s precious Lucina, were not to be touched. They hadn’t actually come right out and said it, but Chrom knew that Robin lived by that unspoken rule as much as he did.

Morgan was not making it easy on him as of late, however. Robin and Lucina were out of the capital on a mission together, and Morgan was capably filling in for her father as Chrom’s chief advisor. Chrom had no complaints with her performance in that role. She had been studying under her father for some time now, and she smoothly demonstrated the success of those lessons every day that she stepped into his shoes. She might be her usual playful, teasing self, but she organized his schedule efficiently and never gave him more than he could handle, It also seemed to work out that his breaks and time off perfectly lined up to give him chances to ‘catch up’ with some of his lovers. A few days ago, he had been in the perfect position to fuck Cordelia behind the pegasus stables, and just yesterday, tea and cakes with Maribelle had turned into slipping his cock between the noblewoman’s lovely breasts.

 

Morgan’s performance as his adviser wasn’t the issue. The issue was that he was being made uncomfortably aware of what a beautiful woman his best friend’s daughter was, and each day seemed to heighten that awareness. It hadn’t been too bad at first. Sure, her cloak being pulled open during a meeting had drawn his eyes to her large chest in her tank top. And no male would have been able to avoid looking altogether when she bent over to retrieve some documents and her ass, barely covered by her tiny skirt, was right in front of his face. Chrom had felt guilty about taking those looks, but for the first few days of her filling this role, he had believed that he would be able to get through it without giving away the guilty thoughts that her short, stacked body put in his head.

It was getting bad now though. Looking made him feel guilty, but lately Morgan had been brushing her body against his. He didn’t know if she was deliberately trying to frustrate him or if it was merely incidental contact but feeling her big breasts against his arm when she leaned over and having her big round ass right there at his fingertips when she squeezed by in tight quarters was becoming incredibly distracting. Thus far he had held firm and not betrayed the unspoken rule that existed between him and his best friend, but it became harder to stop himself from fantasizing about Morgan with each passing day.

“Here we are, Exalt Chrom,” Morgan said cheerfully, entering his office and holding up the papers that were the result of long trade negotiations between him and Flavia. Robin had done most of the negotiation on his behalf, actually, but that was neither here nor there. What mattered was that the negotiation was done, and these papers would seal them.

“Thank you, Morgan,” Chrom said, clearing his throat and trying to stop himself from gawking at her bountiful cleavage as she bent over to put the papers on his desk in front of him. He signed the papers, affixed his royal seal to the document, and handed them back to Morgan. Her breasts were still there, right in front of his face, and the urge to grab them or perhaps bury his face between them was so great that he stood up from his desk and turned away from her.

“You’re very welcome, Exalt Chrom.” Despite their familiarity with each other, she was playful in her stubborn insistence about calling him ‘Exalt Chrom’ for as long as she was his advisor. It sounded so flirtatious coming off of her lips—very different from their usual interactions, where she could call him simply Chrom, or perhaps Uncle Chrom.

“You have a big gap before your meeting with the mages and clerics,” she said. “That means you have plenty of time to fuck at least one of your regular partners from the Shepherds. Perhaps more than one, even?”

Chrom turned back to her, shocked. “How did you..?” he stuttered.

Morgan laughed playfully. “Oh, I’ve known for a while,” she said. She strutted around his desk and towards him, and with the wall right behind him, he had nowhere to go. He was keenly aware of her sexy, busty body getting closer to him with each step. “I also know that you haven’t been able to keep your eyes off of me for days now.” She reached him, and he wound up pressed between her and the wall. Her breasts squished against his chest, and Chrom doubted he would ever forget the feeling. His resolve was weakening, and he knew it.

“Morgan…” he croaked. “I didn’t mean—“

“I wanted you to look,” she purred. Her voice was incredibly sexy and seductive, and it made his cock throb. “I knew what I was doing, and what it did to you.” She reached up to cup his chin, “And now I want to become your newest partner. It’ll be just the two of us alone in your office for a long time. I want to know what it’s like to be fucked by the Exalt. I want to know why all those women are always so happy to see you. Will you show me, Exalt Chrom?”

Chapter 355: The Joining of Wakanda and New Asgard (MCU)

Summary:

T’Challa and Valkyrie find friendship and eventually love after the war. The wedding is held to celebrate their union and the joining of Wakanda and New Asgard, but the wedding night is for the two of them alone. (T’Challa/Valkyrie)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Lovemaking (eww, lewd!)

Chapter Text

It was only natural that T’Challa and Valkyrie gravitate towards each other. Few people could understand the responsibility of a ruler but another ruler themselves. Valkyrie wasn’t raised to rule, as T’Challa had been, but she could still identify with the pressure that the King of Wakanda felt to look after his people and guide them into the future, especially in the wake of the war with Thanos. And T’Challa knew the pressure Valkyrie felt. She wanted to prove that she was worthy, and that Thor had not erred when he chose to appoint her as the leader of New Asgard, much like T’Challa wanted to be a worthy successor to his father T’Chaka. And they were both fierce fighters who would risk all to protect the people they ruled over. They had much in common, so of course the King of Wakanda and the Queen of New Asgard would find friendship once they got to know each other.

But it hadn’t taken long for that friendship to grow into something more; something deeper. There had been much negotiation and consideration to do once they decided to wed, but eventually they had cleared the path for not just their marriage, but the merging of Wakanda and New Asgard into one kingdom, ruled jointly by its King T’Challa and its Queen Valkyrie.

The wedding had been grand, but in truth T’Challa had always been anticipating the wedding night even more. The ceremony was important; it was an opportunity for the people of both kingdoms to celebrate becoming one, and to see the love and the trust that existed between their king and queen. It had been vital for their future, and he had treated it with all the respect it deserved. But this was what he had been waiting for. Having Valkyrie underneath him, feeling her pert breasts against his chest as they embraced, and enjoying the exquisite feeling of slowly sliding back and forth inside of her was what he had been waiting for, not as a king, but as a man. The day had been for their kingdom, but the night was for the two of them alone.

Valkyrie felt the same way. She hadn’t said as much, but she didn’t need to. He’d seen the eager light in her eyes as the ceremony ended and he led her towards the room where they would celebrate their wedding together, and he’d felt his love being returned in equal measure as they stood in each other’s arms and shared a passionate kiss as man and wife.

Undressing her before taking her to bed had been a ritual he would treasure just as much as the one they’d held in front of their unified kingdom, and she’d looked just as elated when it was her turn to strip him bare. Their love and their passion had only multiplied once they were nude, and their hands were able to explore the other’s body as they kissed. He could have squeezed her firm buttocks and enjoyed her kisses for the whole night, but he knew that there were important things to do on this night, both as man and wife and king and queen. He wanted to make love to his wife, and as a king, it was expected of him to try and impregnate her as soon as possible so they could continue the line.

He would inevitably take his chance at doing so tonight, but he felt no urgency to finish once he had her beneath him and he was inside of her. There was no need for him to thrust his hips hard or try to push himself to finish quickly. She was his wife now; she wasn’t going anywhere. He could take his time, secure in the comfort of knowing that she was his and he was hers.

T’Challa wanted to bask in this union forever. He wanted to enjoy her kisses and feel the surprising tenderness in her capable hands when she stroked his head and ran her fingers through his hair. He wanted to remain joined with her in this gentle, passionate lovemaking, sliding his hardness into her slowly and pulling his hips back until just the tip remained inside of her, reveling in her tight heat the entire time. There had been many moments in his life that King T’Challa would look back on fondly, but he could not see how any of them could be better than making love to his wife and queen. Except, perhaps, the next time that he made love to Valkyrie.

As a man, he had never known pleasure like this. He couldn’t know if the pleasure would be anywhere near as grand for her as it was for him. But between her soft sighs and moans of pleasure into his mouth, her hands in his hair and her strong legs over his hips, pressing down occasionally as if preventing him from even thinking about leaving her, he could discern that she felt something at least comparable to his pleasure, whether it matched it or not.

Any questions or doubts he may have had were resolved when her moans became harsher, her legs squeezed him tighter, and her muscles contracted around his phallus. Through their lovemaking, he had brought his queen to the greatest heights of pleasure. The realization sent warmth and satisfaction flowing through T’Challa’s body, and soon after, something else flowed as well. He kissed her back with all the passion he could muster as he remained embedded within her, seeing their union through to its natural conclusion and filling his wife and queen with his seed.

They weren’t to know it yet, and there was no way to conclusively prove it, but the timing of her pregnancy matched up well enough that both were convinced he had impregnated her on their wedding night. Though whether it was during that first time, the time after, when he’d rolled over and relaxed as she rode him, or any of the other times that followed over the course of their wedding night, they were never quite sure.

Chapter 356: The New Big Three (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

As the new Big Three, Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto share everything with each other—even their girlfriends. (Izuku/Kyoka, Katsuki/Momo, Shoto/Ochako)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, swinging

Chapter Text

It didn’t take long for Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki to be tagged with the label of UA’s new Big Three, and with good reason. Them accepting such a label took a bit longer, though that was mostly down to Katsuki’s stubbornness. But eventually even he had come to terms with it, and the three of them had come to rely on each other. A strong bond had been forged between the new Big Three as they trained and prepared to lead the way for a new generation of heroes.

Personally, they’d become so close that there was nothing they wouldn’t share with each other, including their own girlfriends.

“Fuck, these are some big damn tits!” Katsuki growled. He squeezed Momo’s breasts together with his hands as he shoved his hips forward, enjoying having Shoto’s girlfriend down on her knees so he could fuck her tits. “Your tits were made for this! They were made to be fucked by my dick!” Momo did not contradict him, and she used her hands to help him hold her breasts there for the taking.

Shoto did not react to Bakugo’s vulgar fucking of his girlfriend’s tits, because he was standing and enjoying some thorough oral worship from Ochako. Deku’s girlfriend loved to get nice and sloppy with her man’s dick, and she did the same for Todoroki now. He didn’t talk to her as she did it, like Bakugo would have. Shoto was generally the silent type during sex, but his little sighs and his hand softly stroking Ochako’s hair was enough for her to know how much he enjoyed having her lick and suck him the entire length of his cock and balls.

Izuku loved feeling Ochako’s lips and tongue along his dick, but he was perfectly happy with what he was enjoying instead. Jiro prided herself on being able to swallow her boyfriend Katsuki’s dick whole, and even with Izuku being just as long and thick as her man, Kyoka could give him the same treatment. She deepthroated his entire cock, held it down and stared up at him from her knees, showing off and waiting for his praise.

“Amazing,” he sighed, rubbing her cheek with his hand. Rather than Katsuki’s vulgarity or Shoto’s silence, Izuku preferred to speak glowingly to his partners when they were pleasing him. “You’re amazing, Jiro.” She pulled back to give him a smile, and then she went right back down to deepthroat him again.

Between Izuku’s praise, Shoto’s quiet sighs and Katsuki’s filthy mouth, the new Big Three let their respective partners know how good the foreplay felt. But the real fun was still yet to come, and all six of them knew it.

--

The foreplay inevitably gave way to the main event. All three girls had been pulled up off of their knees, and their current partners chose their own methods of fucking them.

“Take it!” Katsuki said. “Take it, you slut!” Whether he was talking about Momo taking his hand smacking her ass and her breasts alternately and indiscriminately, or her taking the deep, hard thrusts of his cock as he fucked her against the window, was irrelevant. She had to take all of it, and she had known that this was what she could expect. Sex with Bakugo was rough, and it was demanding, but there was great pleasure to be found in it if you could handle it, and Momo’s moans spoke to her enjoyment of all of it. “Everyone should see your tits like this!”

Ochako was in no danger of having anyone see her naked body, save the five people in the room, who were very much used to this kind of swinging fun by now. It was perfectly normal for her to wrap her arms around Shoto’s neck and kiss him as he fucked her. His hands held her by the ass, and his strong arms supported her body as he carried her around the room, bouncing her on his cock with every step. Ochako felt secure in his arms, and she concentrated only on the pleasure of his cock filling her up. Had his lips not been pressed firmly against hers as they fucked, the whole room would have been able to hear Ochako’s moans.

Naturally, Izuku had the strength to fuck Jiro as hard as Katsuki was fucking Momo, and he could have easily carried Kyoka all around the room and bounced her on his cock as Shoto was doing to his girlfriend. Sometimes he would do that, but right now he was in the mood to relax and let Kyoka handle things. She was more than capable of it. Her ass clapped against his thighs as she bounced on his cock, riding him hard and fast, just the way she liked it. There was a reason she was so compatible with Katsuki, but Izuku didn’t mind a good hard fuck from time to time too. He relaxed with his hands behind his head and smiled, enjoying the view of Kyoka’s perky little boobs bouncing as she slammed her body down on his cock with all the momentum she could muster, again and again.

“You look so sexy like this, Jiro,” Izuku said, smiling up at the purple-haired girl.

“Damn fucking right I do,” Kyoka said, working her hips up and down on him furiously, sending them both racing towards their orgasms as quickly as she could get them there.

 

--

“That was a good one,” Izuku said. Kyoka and Ochako were sitting side by side, recovering from their fucks. They’d both taken a creampie at the end of it, and undoubtedly some of it would drip out onto the couch when they got up.

“You’re not wrong, damn Deku,” Katsuki said. He looked back over at Momo, who was slumped against the window with her breasts covered in his cum. He’d chosen to pull out and finish on her tits rather than inside of her, and neither of the other boys could fault him for it. She looked incredible like that.

“Again?” Shoto suggested, looking at Jiro. Katsuki grunted, already moving towards Ochako.

“Sounds good!” Izuku said, wondering if maybe he should have Momo create some anal lube for his turn with her.

Chapter 357: Breaking the Unspoken Agreement II (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Morgan's seduction was successful, but she continues to tease and tempt Chrom daily, thus ensuring that his lust will always outweigh his guilt. (Chrom/F!Morgan)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Public sex, library sex

Chapter Text

Chrom tried his best to focus his full attention on Maribelle. The beautiful noblewoman was deserving of such, especially while she was seated in his lap and grinding her hips back and forth, riding his dick with all of her usual grace. Being with her was as wondrous as always, and he really did wish that his mind was solely on her.

But it couldn't be. As wonderful as Maribelle felt on his cock, there was something happening on the other side of this bookcase in the royal library that demanded some of his attention too. Morgan was hiding back there, rather cleverly at that; if Maribelle was to turn her head back over her shoulder, Morgan would be able to take a quick step to the right and be completely hidden from view. But that would only be necessary if Maribelle actually looked her way for some reason, and Chrom didn't anticipate that happening. She was rather preoccupied by the feeling of riding his cock.

Morgan depended on such, now as ever. From that first day that she'd seduced him, she continued to tempt him, but she was careful to do it in ways that only he would notice. Even when a beautiful woman like Maribelle was riding him like this, he was the only one who could see the beautiful daughter of his tactician and best friend fingering herself shamelessly while she watched them. She had agreed to keep her lips sealed and not speak a word of their dalliance to anyone else, but that didn't stop her from riling him up with her body whenever the opportunity arose. He gave her a sharp glance, but she just winked and licked her lips. Then she made a show of wiggling her hips and shoving her fingers deeper inside of her body, just before she turned around and wiggled her hips, shaking her ass at him.

It was designed to make him lose his cool, and it worked exactly as the devious girl intended. Chrom grabbed Maribelle's hips and thrust his hips up off of the chair, burying his cock even deeper inside of her. She groaned and cooed, and from the other side of the bookcase, Morgan turned her head back over her shoulder to smirk at Chrom while humping her hips back and forth.

This girl was going to make him lose it. As ever, his lust was too great to be ignored. He continued to feel shame for breaking the unspoken agreement between he and his best friend, but Morgan was too sexy and too talented at seduction for that shame and guilt to have any hope of winning out against his sexual desires for Morgan. Best friend's daughter or not, Morgan was going to get pinned up against that bookcase and take the hard pounding she was so clearly asking for.

But first, he had a beautiful noblewoman to finish off. Chrom's hips continued to meet Maribelle's, making her moan as he fucked her back.

--

Morgan wasn't so brazen as to scream her pleasure out. If they'd been in a more secluded area, maybe, but here in the library, she would hold back her moans and screams, however difficult that might be to do with her lover pinning her up against the bookcase and giving her the frantic fuck she'd been craving all day.

Watching him with Maribelle had been fun, but for her, it had basically been foreplay. She'd gotten herself warmed up with her fingers, and she'd made sure that he got a good look of her doing so. Even as he enjoyed Maribelle's warmth, Morgan had been putting ideas in his head about what he was going to do to her once the way was clear. The teasing and the seduction had continued, right up until the point that Maribelle was gone and he was free to pounce on her.

Her patience was paying off, because Chrom was giving it to her with all the urgency and impatience of a man who had been waiting days to get his hands on her. Even though he'd fucked her before bed last night, and she'd sucked his cock in the early hours of the morning before his first meetings of the day, Chrom rammed his cock into her hard enough that the bookcase was having to prove the quality of its construction as it bore the force of their fucking. Her back and ass thumped against it, but the bookcase held firm, allowing Chrom to lean into her and focus on the rough and demanding thrusts of his hips. Morgan's lover fucked her like he was trying to punish her with his cock. Having observed him with his various Shepherd lovers, Morgan knew that he was in rare form here. You really had to work at it to get Chrom into this mindset.

It was exactly as she'd planned, of course. She held onto his neck, leaned her head back against the bookcase behind her and bore the brunt of his frustrations and his urges with a delirious grin on her face. This, all of it, was what she'd been preparing him for all day, and what she'd dreamed of from the earliest moments when she'd first planned to seduce the Exalt.

"I hope you're getting what you wanted, you shameless tease," Chrom growled quietly as he continued to fuck her. Her goofy grin was all he got in reply. She was indeed getting what she wanted. And she hoped that, wherever she happened to be right now, Lucina was getting the same sort of satisfaction.

The daughters of these two powerful men were not as oblivious as their fathers apparently seemed to think they were. Morgan and Lucina were observant, and they knew all about what their fathers got up to and what they shared. It just so happened that the girls had a special bond of their own: a shared attraction to the other's father.

Morgan knew that Chrom felt guilty about fucking her behind her father's back, but if Lucina's side of the plan had been this successful, he wasn't the only one who was breaking their agreement.

Chapter 358: Dick Dominates (DC)

Summary:

Starfire has been far from faithful in her relationship, but she's not the only one. Dick is having plenty of fun behind her back too. (Dick/Zatanna/Donna Troy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, threesome

This is related to the previous snapshot, 'Starfire Sucks'

Chapter Text

It was undeniable that things were broken between Dick Grayson and his girlfriend Starfire. They both knew it, even if they hadn't discussed it with each other. Starfire cared more about continuing to have fun with Lobo behind Dick's back than she did about doing anything to try and fix what had been broken. But she wasn't the only one who had been having fun outside their relationship and not doing a thing to fix it. Even when she started playing with other Justice League members beyond Lobo, she might not have felt quite as guilty if she'd known just what Dick was getting up to.

"Hey there, Dick," Donna Troy said, smiling up at him from down on her knees as he entered. Most who knew her, or at least thought they knew her, would have been surprised if they saw what she was wearing. The little vest was useless in covering her body up, and her flimsy red two-piece ran over her nipples but otherwise left her breasts out in the open for him to stare at. She was wearing jeans, at least for now, but they were already unbuttoned to tease him with a glimpse of the red string of her bottoms dipping beneath them. Most would have been surprised to see her like this, but Dick just smiled. He was used to seeing this side of Donna; he was the one who had helped bring it out of her, after all.

"We've been waiting so long for you to show up," Zatanna purred. She was down on her knees next to Donna, and if Donna's outfit was sexier and sluttier than what most people would have expected from her, Zatanna had outdone her. Donna's most important bits were still covered, technically, but Zatanna could make no such claim. She was still wearing her usual top hat, and if you were just looking at a headshot that ended at her neck, you would have thought nothing was amiss. The red bowtie was in place over the collared white shirt, just like you'd expect from Zatanna. But this wasn't her normal shirt. As sexy as she looked in that, this one that ended above her breasts was much better as far as Dick was concerned. She wore no bra, so he was able to stare at her big tits as much as he wanted. And in raising her arms, putting them behind her head and pushing her chest forward, she invited him to stare.

She had her sexy fishnet stockings on too, but that was all she was wearing below the waist. He got to enjoy the eroticism of those stockings on her legs and see her smooth, shaved pussy. Zatanna really knew just how to get him going, and why shouldn't she? This was hardly the first time she had displayed herself so openly to Dick, or that she and Donna had both been waiting for him to come and see them. Their play had been going on for quite some time, so both girls knew how to excite him and what to expect once they did. All three of them knew what was coming next, but as always, it was up to Dick to initiate it. The girls might tease him and do their best to arouse him, sometimes even when others were around, but as always, Dick was the one who would come and claim them.

"On the bed," he said roughly. "Get on top of each other. Tonight, I'm going to fuck you both at the same time."

--

Both girls had raced to obey Dick's command, showing the depths of their submission to him, as well as their eagerness to get what they were after.

He'd had to yank Donna's jeans down below her ass and pull her flimsy bottom to the side before he shoved his cock inside of her, but that took only a matter of seconds, after which he quickly began to pound into her. She moaned as she felt his cock driving in all the way to the hilt with each thrust. For a woman who didn't have both ample experience at taking a cock as thick as his, and a powerful need to submit and get fucked hard, a pace like this would have been too much to take. But Donna had both. He'd given her many chances to submit to him and get used to taking his cock. She'd shown just how eager she was with how wet she'd been before he even stuck his cock inside of her, and her moans told him all he needed to know about how much she enjoyed having him back inside of her, fucking her the way that she liked and had become addicted to.

She wasn't the only one, though, and he could see how wet Zatanna was as well. She was on top of Donna, kissing her and playing with her breasts, but she wiggled her hips and shook her ass at Dick to make it very clear that she had been not so patiently waiting for him as well. Dick pulled out of Donna, aimed higher and shoved his cock inside of Zatanna, making her moan into the kiss she was sharing with her fellow submissive slut. He wouldn't have been the man they submitted to if he wasn't capable of giving them both what they needed simultaneously, and Dick wasn't about to leave either of them wanting.

He set a brutal pace, fucking one of the girls as hard as he could and driving his cock balls-deep inside of her for a minute or two before pulling out to give the other the same treatment. He kept it up without hesitation, not being contained even when he felt both girls tighten around him in climax. On and on he went until the finish, and here too he made sure that both got what they wanted. In this case, that meant pumping them both full of cum.

Yes, the relationship between Dick and Starfire was broken. But it wasn't Starfire alone who had been responsible for it all falling apart, and it wasn't only her who indulged in her desires behind her lover's back.

Chapter 359: Caeda's Unroyal Desires (Fire Emblem)

Summary:

Thanks to his wife, Marth has a royal harem. But he's not the only one. When their bed is occupied, Queen Caeda happily seeks out some fun of her own. (Caeda/Ogma)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Consensual infidelity, rough sex, harems

Chapter Text

It was nighttime in the Kingdom of Archanea, and King Marth was quite busy in the royal bedroom. The members of the Whitewings were guests in his bed tonight, and not for the first time. They also were not the only visitors that the king welcomed into his bed regularly. There was no shortage of women who wished to share Marth's bed, and those who were worthy would get what they desired.

All of it happened with not only the knowledge but also the support of Caeda, Marth's wife and queen. It had actually been her who initiated everything, and Marth had her to thank for the variety of beautiful women who were devoted to him. She was not a selfish person, and she knew how much Marth's other lovers looked forward to spending time with him and how happy he made them. She was happy to share her wonderful husband with her friends, and she believed that Marth deserved the pleasures that all of them offered.

She also believed that, if King Marth was having his fun and enjoying his choice of lovers, there was nothing wrong with Queen Caeda having some fun of her own. Her list of lovers might not be as extensive as Marth's, but any time their royal bedroom was occupied by other women, and assuming Caeda was not in the mood to join them, she knew there would always be others who would welcome her and treat her to a fun night of her own.

Such was the case tonight, when she paid a visit to the bedroom of her bodyguard Ogma. He'd smiled a familiar smile when he saw her and moved towards her quickly. He knew her body better than any man, save for Marth, and it had actually been Ogma who made her into a woman at her insistence prior to Marth admitting her feelings for her.

He held her from behind, pressing up against her back and reaching around her body to grope her breast through her shirt with one arm. The other arm went lower, shoving her shirt up above her hips and exposing the fact that she had come to him without any underwear on. Ogma was being aggressive and handsy, but he knew what he was doing.

"Mmm, you're so rough with me," Caeda teased. "Don't you know you're supposed to treat your queen with more respect?" The way she wiggled her hips and rubbed her ass against his cock belied her words, as if the wetness he could feel on his fingers hadn't already given her away.

"You're not the queen in here," he grunted, "and you didn't come here to be shown respect. You came here to get fucked." It was true. He didn't buy her teasing for a second, and he had no reason to. He knew how much she liked this. Ogma had fucked her so many times that he knew just how much she liked it when he grabbed her. He knew that his words were true, and that she did not come to him hoping to be treated like a queen. When she sought out Ogma, what she wanted was for him to let loose on her and fuck her the way a man fucked a woman he couldn't get enough of.

He pulled her around to face him, but she knew that he hadn't had nearly enough of her yet. He was only just getting started, and Caeda was counting on it. She was all too happy to have him wrap his strong arms around her and back her up until the backs of her knees hit the edge of his bed. She went down onto her back willingly, and she bit her lip and moaned as she watched him strip down quickly before joining her on the bed. He grabbed her shirt and bunched it up above her breasts, which he fondled roughly for a few seconds before he turned his attention to the all-important task of spreading her legs and lining his cock up to enter her. Caeda looked up at him, waiting, knowing that he was seconds away from giving her what she wanted, what she had come here for.

Ogma shoved into her, and Caeda gasped. It was a rough initial penetration, and an unprepared girl would have likely found it to be too much. But for Caeda, it was exactly what she had been waiting for. She came to Ogma when she wanted to get taken and used hard, and while her bodyguard would risk his life to keep her safe out in the field of battle, in here he was the man who would treat her like anything but royalty.

His initial penetration was merely a promise of what was to come, and Ogma showed his knowledge of what she needed, and his ability and willingness to give it to her, with every thrust of his hips. She came to different lovers for different things, and in the case of Ogma, this was what she wanted. She wanted him to shove her down onto the bed and fuck her hard enough to make her breasts bounce and her body rock, and Ogma was the man to do it. Between his big cock, the power in his body and his willingness to make the most of both, he had her moaning loudly and freely. The sound might travel beyond the room, but she did not care. It wasn't as if it was a secret amongst those who lived and worked in the castle that both the king and queen took other lovers into their bed,

Caeda's moans got even louder when Ogma's massive thrusts brought her to a big climax that took all the fight out of her. She was barely still alert when he pulled out a minute or so later, but she did feel his seed hitting her belly and up to her breasts, marking his territory in a way.

He would help her clean up afterwards, of course, but in the moment, this less-than-royal treatment was exactly what she wanted.

Chapter 360: Vallan Diplomacy (Fire Emblem Fates)

Summary:

It was Corrin who brought peace to Hoshido and Nohr, and as Queen of Valla, she continues to bring King Ryoma and King Xander together. (Xander/Ryoma/Female Corrin)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, double penetration

Chapter Text

It had been Corrin who had been the catalyst, the driving force behind the long-hostile kingdoms of Hoshido and Nohr finally finding peace. Hoshido's King Ryoma and Nohr's King Xander would never have set their grudges aside without the common ties they had in Corrin, and the trust they placed in her. Corrin took her role as the common thread between these two kings very seriously. And the dawn of that peace, and her own ascension to the position of Queen of the formerly hidden Kingdom of Valla, had only made it more important to her that she maintain it.

They had both willingly ceded a portion of their lands to Valla, and as its queen, Corrin would continue to bridge the gap and make sure that relations remained prosperous and friendly between all three of their kingdoms. That led to regular meetings between the three of them, where they worked to discuss the issues that affected their kingdoms and make sure that any problems that arose could be discussed and solved before they could fester and turn into larger problems. And once the discussion was done, they got to the part of their time together that the commonfolk and even the courts of their kingdoms did not know about, but which the three of them looked forward to most of all.

Corrin moaned around Xander's cock while she moved her hips up and down, riding Ryoma's staff. Both kings had been blessed with phalluses just as large and impressive as the rest of their powerful bodies, and they were just as competent in the bedchamber as they were on the field of battle. Corrin was the only woman who had ever had the pleasure of taking them both on at the same time, and it never failed to thrill her every time that the talking ceased and the clothing started to come off. Having just one of these cocks to service would have made for a great evening for the Queen of Valla, but being able to take on both kings at the same time was a thrill that was indeed fit for a queen.

She happily bobbed and slurped on Xander, giving him a wet, sloppy blowjob that reminded him of how well she could suck him. That was no easy task, and she hadn't been surprised when Xander told her that anyone else that had ever tried it had struggled mightily to take more than half of his cock. That had a lot to do with why she took such pride in being able to take him so deep, and make him moan and run his fingers through her hair in appreciation.

Ryoma's cock was every bit as imposing, and Corrin was sure that most women would have been intimidated at the thought of riding the King of Hoshido like she was. She wasn't the least bit tentative about the rise and fall of her hips. Corrin's round butt cheeks slapped down against his muscular thighs again and again, creating a lovely rhythmic sound, and she took Ryoma's thick cock deep inside of her with every descent.

Anyone else would have been very cautious atop Ryoma's dick, but Corrin rode him hard and fast, and she did it all while giving Xander a blowjob fit for a king as well. There was no one but Corrin who could have brought Hoshido and Nohr together, and there was no woman but the Queen of Valla who could fuck both King Ryoma and King Xander like this. Anyone else would not have been able to keep up, but she was made for this. She was made to be the woman who could end the war, and the queen who could bring everyone together.

As pleased as Xander had obviously been to have his cock in her mouth, he eventually decided that he wanted more. He moved his hips back to pull out of her mouth, and then he lifted her off of the bed she and Ryoma had been on and held her in the air in his powerful arms. Had the two kings still been at each other's throats, him pulling her off of Ryoma's cock could have been a cause for strife. Instead, it was a chance of them to come together once again, because as Xander held her up and angled his cock to slide into her pussy, Ryoma got off of the bed and approached her from behind. She gasped as she felt his tip prodding her anus, but it was a gasp of anticipation rather than fear.

Corrin groaned sharply as Ryoma pushed forward and penetrated her ass. He was so long and thick, and even if it was far from the first time she'd taken his cock back there, it was still a tight fit. But that was what made it all the better. She hung there in the air, sandwiched between the two kings as they both fucked her with their massive cocks at the same time. It would have been enough to make a lesser woman cry out in pain. Corrin cried out too, but it was in delirious pleasure. This royal double penetration and their deep, demanding thrusts was what she had dreamed about the previous night before their meeting. Being held in the air and pinned between these two powerful men as they both helped themselves to her body was exciting enough to make her scream out in a white-hot climax, uncaring of who might hear her.

The kings continued to hold her up and fuck her for a few minutes more, but they didn't finish as they were. They shared a look and a nod, and then they were pulling out and readjusting their grip on her, both of them taking one of her legs as they stood more to her side. This allowed them to both slam their cocks inside of her pussy, and she let out a desperately aroused whine as she got double-stuffed by her kings moments before they finished. One of their loads would have been enough to leave her feeling quite full; with both of them, her pussy was overflowing with seed.

And she wouldn't have it any other way. This was Vallan diplomacy at its finest.

Chapter 361: Princess Buffy's Submissive Surprise (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Buffy dresses up for a special, submissive surprise for her boyfriend. (Xander/Buffy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub, roleplay, costumes, oral sex

Chapter Text

Xander stood in the middle of their bedroom, a blindfold over his eyes just as requested. Leaving that blindfold on and not taking a peek had been one of the more difficult tests of his self-control that Xander had ever been through, but Buffy had strongly hinted that whatever special surprise she'd cooked up for him would be yanked away from him if she caught him cheating and taking a peek. Even though he knew she'd been excited to give him his 'special treat', he didn't doubt that she would be as good as her word.

Listening to his girlfriend moving around in their bedroom as she prepared her surprise had made this one of the longest waits of his life, and Xander had to shove his hands in his pockets to resist the temptation to tug his blindfold down and see what she was up to. How long had she been getting ready now? Ten minutes? An hour? A week? He could have been convinced that any of them were true. But moments after he heard what could only be the sound of Buffy climbing onto their bed and making herself comfortable, he finally got what he'd been waiting for.

"Take the blindfold off now, Xander," she said. He knew that this was the last time he would hear from his girlfriend until her surprise was over, because as soon as this blindfold came off, she would be in character. Sexual roleplay was a favorite of theirs, and she seemed even more excited than usual about this one. His hands came up to the pesky blindfold and pulled it off in a hurry, and immediately his eyes went to the bed to see what she had not only prepared for him, but teased him with for nearly a week. She had built his anticipation up and convinced him that this would be something special.

She was not wrong to have done so. Xander wasn't quite old enough to have experienced the Slave Leia obsession as it happened, but even over twenty years after the movie had been released, it was still a major fantasy for young men everywhere. Xander could definitely be counted among that group, but he hadn't been sure if Buffy would ever want to play out this particular fantasy. His vampire slayer girlfriend didn't often go into a submissive mode, and he didn't push her to. Any time he dominated her, it was only because she had made the choice to submit first.

Today was clearly going to be one of those occasions though. She didn't need to say a word; seeing her stretched out on their bed in the signature metallic bikini that had caused a million wet dreams in male nerds the world over told him all he needed to know. She looked incredible, and the combination of her obvious submissive role and just how sexy she looked dressed up like this had him itching to go right away. He'd already been semi-aroused just from the anticipation of her surprise, and seeing what she'd done for him got him the rest of the way there.

"You're back, master," she said quietly, bowing her head and folding her hands in her lap. "How may I be of service to you?"

There were dozens of ways that Xander could have responded to that question, and all of them would have brought him great joy. It was his turn to be dominant tonight, and he could have rushed over to the bed, pinned her down and fucked her brains out if that was what he desired. Buffy wasn't always in the mood to submit, but when she was, he knew that she had no problem with him fucking her hard. She actually encouraged it.

"Get off of the bed and crawl over to me, my pet," he said, making his decision. If she was going to submit to him, there was no better way to start than by making her service him. Besides, there would be plenty of time to pin her down and fuck her later. It wasn't like he could only go once before he was spent.

"Of course, master," she said. Buffy climbing off of the bed and crawling across the floor on her hands and knees was an incredibly erotic sight, but they were only just getting started.

"Now service me," he demanded. "Put that mouth of yours to work."

"At once," she nodded. He had been standing in just his underwear, which she pulled down his legs so she could get to his cock. It was already fully hard, but she gave his shaft a few pumps and licked around the tip before taking him into her mouth.

Buffy gave tremendous head, as Xander was already wonderfully well aware of. But she had never sucked his cock quite the way she sucked it now. Never had she bobbed her head as quickly or swallowed his cock as promptly as she swallowed it this time. It seemed that she was getting deep into her role and doing her absolute best to service him with her mouth, just like he'd demanded. It was wet, it was sloppy, and it was incredible.

"That's good, pet," he said roughly. It was a laughable understatement, but he didn't want to be too effusive in his praise, lest he ruin the roleplay. It was all he could do not to moan her name to the heavens and cum down her throat right away, but he wanted to make her work for it, and enjoy her efforts for as long as he could.

That was never going to last long, and once she took him all the way down her throat, held him there and hummed around his cock, there was no stopping the chain reaction she set off. Xander grabbed the chain around her neck and gave it a little tug, groaning as he came down her throat. He felt it working fast as she gulped it all down.

"Your service was acceptable, princess," he said after he was done. He pulled his cock out of her, and gave the chain another little tug while she gasped for breath. "Now, I'm going to have some fun with you."

Chapter 362: Vallan Diplomacy II (Fire Emblem Fates)

Summary:

After her three-way diplomacy with Xander and Ryoma, the exhausted Queen of Valla catches some sleep. But more than one generation of royalty has interest in enjoying Corrin's unique methods of diplomacy. (Siegbert/Female Corrin)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Risk of discovery

Chapter Text

Had it been up to Corrin, she would have slept all through the night and well into the morning. After her threesome with Xander and Ryoma, which was every bit as exhausting as it was amazing, it had been time for her to decide which one of them to spend the night with. They were happy to share her during the day, but it was agreed upon by all that she would share the bed and spend the night with just one of them. This time she'd chosen to spend it with Xander, and the King of Nohr had given her a couple more orgasms one on one before they'd finally settled in for sleep.

Still, she wasn't too surprised when a weight settled down atop her, and hands pulled her thighs apart slightly. She'd come to expect the interrupted sleep in the middle of the night, and even with it being dark in the room, she didn't need to wonder about who it was.

"Siegbert," she mumbled, sighing softly as she felt the head of his prick rub against her pussy. The sons of Xander and Ryoma had an agreement and a competition of their own that they partook in whenever one of these diplomatic meetings happened. They kept a close eye on whose room she decided to spend the night in, and the prince of whichever king she slept beside that night would inevitably sneak in after they'd fallen asleep. Corrin could have put a stop to the competition if she'd wanted to, but she'd encouraged it instead. Even now, even with how tired and sore she was, she spread her legs a little wider and rubbed against Siegbert's erection, all but inviting him to take her.

Siegbert quickly took advantage, moving his hips forward and entering her. Corrin threw a hand over her mouth to stifle her moans as Siegbert penetrated her and started to rock his hips back and forth. There was more urgency and less patience behind his thrusts in comparison to his father. That was something he and Ryoma's son Shiro shared. They both desired to prove that they were worthy of being their father's sons, and that applied to the bedroom as well as the more public duties of a king. Corrin knew what to expect there, which was why she preemptively put her hand over her mouth. She knew that there would be no delay between the penetration and Siegbert rutting her as hard as he dared while his father slumbered right next to her.

She also knew that muffling her moans would be required, because Siegbert (and Shiro as well) was absolutely deserving of succeeding his father one day. He had a nice big cock, and if she wasn't careful, his enthusiastic rutting would have her moaning loudly enough to wake Xander.

Corrin had never discussed the arrangement with either Xander or Ryoma, and while she suspected they knew about what their sons got up to with her, she couldn't be sure. Even if she was sure, she wouldn't want to rudely wake King Xander from his sleep and force them to deal with the awkward conversation while the prince's cock was fully sheathed inside of her. She had to press her hand down tighter over her mouth when Siegbert's inelegant but effective thrusts brought her to orgasm. He had started sucking her breasts early into the fuck and had unsurprisingly not pulled back, so his moan when he finished soon after was stifled by Corrin's tit.

Even after their orgasms faded, she knew that they weren't done yet; the princes, just like their fathers, would never be satisfied with a single volley. Not long after pulling out of her, Corrin bit her lip and cast a quick glance beside her to make sure Xander was still asleep. Thankfully he was, but she doubted Siegbert would have stopped either way. He straddled her chest, slid his erection between her sensitive breasts and began to thrust.

She was prepared for this, knowing where his breast obsession would lead him. She pushed her breasts together with her hands to give him more friction, and she didn't stop there. Corrin also leaned her head down to lick and suck on his tip as it poked through her cleavage, doing her part to bring him even greater pleasure. Siegbert hissed as quietly as he could, enjoying the attention and fucking her breasts faster. That was prudent, as it meant he would finish faster and thus leave the room faster as well. But it would be a lie for her to pretend as if that was her only reason for doing so. It was a benefit, but her greater concern was making her prince feel as good as possible. The strong diplomatic ties between the three kingdoms must hold up for future generations, after all. Why shouldn't she take good care of the princes of Nohr and Hoshido, just as she did the kings?

It didn’t take long for Siegbert to close his eyes and bite his lip as he shot his cum all over Queen Corrin's chest, and she smiled and let out a soft sigh as he covered her. The bed shifted not long afterwards as Siegbert got out and retreated without a word, leaving her to the silence of night. Corrin knew that she needed to get up and wash herself off soon, but first she would give her body some time to recover. And as she did, she made plans for the coming day.

Today had been spent with Xander and Ryoma, and tonight had belonged to Siegbert. Obviously she would need to make sure that she spent some time alone with Shiro in the morning, to keep things fair. And before the diplomatic meeting ended and they all returned to their respective kingdoms, she must make time for both princes to unite to fuck her together, just as their fathers had done.

They would both be kings one day, and teaching them to work together now for the common goal of fucking her was wonderful practice for the future.

Chapter 363: Momo's Wild Imagination (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Momo is used to allowing her imagination to run wild once she has some privacy. But thanks to Ashido, her fantasies are even wilder than usual tonight. (Momo/Various, sort of)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: aged-up characters, masturbation, gangbang, fantasies

Chapter Text

Momo closed her eyes, bit her lip and let her imagination wander. She wasn’t all that outspoken or demonstrative about naughtier desires; when talk went in that direction with her female classmates, Momo rarely participated. But when she was in the privacy of her bedroom, where no one was there to judge her, she closed her eyes and indulged. She might not display them, but she had these desires just like anyone else. Within her imagination, she could be as naughty as she liked.

Tonight she began by picturing herself with Shoto. That was nothing new. She had a massive crush on him, and had since their first year here at UA. He was the most frequent image that she relied on while touching herself. Usually, her mind would have stayed right there. She would have continued to get deeper into the fantasy of what it would be like to spend a romantic evening with Shoto.

Things took a bit of a different turn tonight, however. Part of the way through, she began to imagine Bakugo’s hands smacking her ass while he bent her over and fucked her from behind. Then, it became Kirishima who had her down on her knees and was thrusting into her mouth. Then it was Midoriya throwing her legs over his shoulders and fucking her hard enough to make her bed shake, and then it was Tokoyami soaring through the skies with her mounted on his cock.

She moaned as she got closer to her orgasm, and her fingers moved faster when her fantasy shifted to every single boy in her class taking her at the same time, stuffing all of her holes with their cocks and putting her through an incredible gangbang. Their hands were all over her, playing with her breasts, squeezing her ass and holding her in place while they used her body and fucked her to a massive orgasm.

Momo threw her free hand over her mouth to stifle her moan as she came, coating the pair of fingers that had been moving quickly inside of her. She had tight enough control that it wouldn’t ordinarily have been necessary for her to cover her mouth, because she could keep her noises of pleasure quiet enough that there was no risk of them traveling beyond the walls of her closed bedroom in the Heights Alliance. She was glad that she’d left nothing to chance this time though, because it had been a very long time since she’d hit a climax this big.

She removed her hand after she’d come down from her high, and she stared up at the ceiling while she caught her breath and thought about what had just happened, and why. She knew that tonight’s racier fantasy was Mina’s doing; the girl’s vivid description of some of her gangbang fantasies had stuck in Momo’s head, and she’d inadvertently fallen back on them mid-session.

She wouldn’t complain about the unexpected interruption, though. That had been one hell of an orgasm!

--

“Yaoyorozu,” Todoroki called out, approaching her, breaking her out of the distracted mindset she’d been in all morning.

“Yes, Todoroki?” Momo asked, looking up at him and trying to avoid thinking about the fantasies he’d starred in the previous night, lest she blush or even get aroused all over again.

“Would you like to spar with me today?” he asked. Her face must not have given anything away, because he seemed as calm as ever.

“Yes, I’d love to,” she said quickly. She would never turn down a chance to work with Shoto, and not just because he was an excellent sparring partner. He was, but any chance to spend some time around the boy she liked was time well spent in her opinion.

“Great,” he said, nodding his head. “None of the other boys are available to work with me at the moment, so your help is appreciated.”

“Oh?” she said. “Does that mean the other guys from the class are all going to be there, and they’ve already partnered off?” she asked. “Is it just going to be me and a bunch of boys?” There was no way she could avoid thinking about her previous night’s masturbation fuel now.

“They are all starting in a more private area,” Shoto said. “That way they can go all out. We wouldn’t want anyone to get caught up in that accidentally.”

“No,” Momo said distantly, her mind already starting to wander. “No, of course we wouldn’t want that.” Already she could feel herself getting wet, and she had to resist rubbing her thighs together on the spot. It would probably just be a normal training session, and nothing untoward would happen. Unless she made something untoward happen, and pushed the boys into making last night’s gangbang fantasy a reality.

Could she do it? Would Momo, who always remained so outwardly reserved and never gave away any hint of her lewder urges, actually be bold enough to push for something so scandalous? She honestly could not even begin to answer that question, or if she would even want to when push came to shove. But there was only one way to find out.

“Lead the way, Todoroki,” she said, falling into step behind him. As he led the way towards the training area, she followed behind, allowing her thighs to rub together more than was really necessary as she did so.

Chapter 364: Fortune Under the Table (A Certain Magical Index)

Summary:

Touma's misfortune has him hiding under a table during a governing board meeting attended by his beautiful senpai, Kumokawa Seria. But is it really misfortune? (Touma/Kumokawa Seria)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cunnilingus, under the table

Chapter Text

Touma's misfortune really did land him in the strangest situations. Like this one, for example, where he had been wrongly targeted by an invading force over a misunderstanding and had to take flight. Through one mishap after another, he had been forced to hide under a table while a meeting between three members of Academy City's governing board took place above him. Somehow, he had to make it out of this room undetected.

It wasn't just the three board members who were present in the meeting, however. Kamijou's senior, Kumokawa Seria, was there too. He had no clue why the woman referred to as 'beauty senpai' by his classmates would be involved in such an important meeting or why she hadn't given him away despite having clearly seen him, and the things they were talking about went right over his head anyway. He probably wouldn't have understood even if he'd been capable of paying full attention to what was being said, but any chance of listening to them or focusing on coming up with a plan of escape was thwarted by Kumokawa-senpai's beautiful legs.

Kamijou really should have remained focus on getting out of here, but the sight of those gorgeous legs underneath the table got the better of his common sense. He felt drawn to them, crawling closer to her without really thinking about it, and then boldly reaching out to stroke those lovely legs. He was lost at that point, and knowing that he was going to get blamed and branded as a pervert no matter what now, he threw caution to the wind and lifted her skirt up to look at her panties.

His eyes widened when he saw the clear wet spot there. Kamijou had no luck with women, but he still understood what this meant. Seeing her obvious arousal, and taking her continued attempts at participating in the meeting as a sign that he should continue, Kamijou dared to pull her panties off and slipped them into the pocket of his pants. He had seen many girls in various states of near-nudity through a string of misfortune, and had always been unfairly punished for it. But he'd never been able to sit and stare at a bare pussy like this, and Touma took full advantage of the opportunity. Kumokawa-senpai's pussy was gorgeous, well-groomed, and as he'd already seen, slick with her arousal.

He did what any young man would have done in his situation: he went for more. He touched her and spread her outer lips open, wanting to see all of her. Over the course of his exploration, he discovered that her hymen was still intact. That pretty strongly suggested to Kamijou that she, like him, was still a virgin, much to his surprise. How could his beautiful senior still be a virgin?! It certainly wasn't due to lack of options!

Touma probably should not have taken this any further, but ignoring his common sense and self-preservation instincts had gotten him this far. Deciding to see how long this impossible situation would be allowed to continue, he stuck his tongue out and began to lick his senpai.

He could hear her let out a little gasp, but she dismissed the questions from the board members and implored them to continue discussing their business. She also adjusted in her seat slightly, spreading her legs a bit wider and making it easier for him to keep going. Kamijou needed no more encouragement than that to keep going. He had never gone down on a girl before, but it wasn't like he hadn't thought about it, or read dirty books that mentioned it. He didn't know how much of what he'd read could be trusted, but there was only one way to find out. While the members of the governing board conducted their business, Kamijou dedicated himself to the far more important business of eating out Kumokawa Seria under the table.

Trying to figure out what worked and what didn't wasn't easy, since she obviously couldn't tell him, or even openly moan if he did something that worked. She was doing her best to hide what was happening from the board members, and that meant she couldn't freely express herself to him. But he paid attention to how her hips shifted in her chair, and seeing how she reacted when his tongue was around her clit, he put most of his focus there. She seemed to really like it when he moved his tongue against the top of her clit, so he gave that to her repeatedly and crossed his fingers, hoping it would be enough to make his senpai happy.

She let out another shuddering gasp, one that brought more questions from the board members. But Kamijou had no need for questions, because even if he'd never been in this position before, he knew his efforts had been successful. She'd made a bit of a mess on her skirt, the chair and even Kamijou's face, and the mess excited him. It meant he'd done a good job.

He was afraid his success would not be enough to save him once the other board members left the room and Kumokawa reached down to grab his hand and pull him out from underneath the table. His previous misunderstandings had led to everything from him having his head bitten, defending himself from Biri-Biri's Railgun attack and facing the saintly wrath of Kanzaki, to name just a few. And this time there was no misunderstanding. He hadn't crawled under the table with perverted intentions in mind, but that hadn't stopped him from pulling her panties off and licking her until she came all over the chair. If he'd ever deserved a punishment, now was the time.

But his beautiful senpai didn't attack him, scold him or rightly brand him a pervert. Instead she pulled him into a deep kiss, moaning and pushing her tongue into his mouth. Kamijou kissed her back, stunned by the reaction but rolling with it.

"You belong to me now, Kamijou-kun," she declared once she pulled back.

Kamijou just nodded. Maybe his fortune had finally turned.

Chapter 365: Beauty and the Bastard (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Rather than joining the Night's Watch, Jon journeys to Tarth to marry Brienne, shed the name of Snow and become Jon Tarth. Jon and Brienne get along famously, and on their wedding night, he shows her just how attractive he finds her strength. (Jon/Brienne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Loss of virginity, loving femdom

Chapter Text

Right when Jon believed that he was going to convince his father that joining the Night's Watch was the best path for him, a raven arrived from Tarth. To everyone's surprise, Selwyn had written to Eddard to request a betrothal between his only child and heir, Brienne, and Jon. When his father had told Jon that there was a betrothal offer for him, Jon had very nearly lashed out, believing it was a cruel trick of some kind.

His brother Robb was already getting such offers, of course, and Sansa wouldn't be far behind. Arya would start to get hers soon, and Bran would receive plenty of interest even as the second son, assuming he didn't convince their father to let him become a knight instead. It would probably be a few years before Rickon started receiving offers, but those offers would still be more than Jon ever received. No lord was interested in handing his daughter to a bastard.

Or so Jon had believed, but Jon's baseborn status was actually the biggest reason Lord Selwyn had sent this offer. He'd also written of the things he'd heard about Jon from others who had visited Winterfell, such as his skill with the sword, but as surprising as it was, Jon knew that the reason this offer had come to him was because he was a bastard.

At first Jon hadn't known what to think, but his father and even his uncle Benjen had gotten him to set his ambitions to join the Watch behind and accept this unexpected offer. Jon was to move to Tarth, marry Selwyn's daughter Brienne after having some time to get to know her, and take the name of Tarth. No longer would he carry the name of Snow, and all that entailed. His life was going to go in a very different direction than he'd expected it to.

Now he just needed to meet Brienne of Tarth.

--

Jon could tell that Brienne was nervous as he helped her out of her smallclothes and gazed upon her naked body for the first time, but she had no cause to be.

"Beautiful," he said softly, smiling up at her and dropping a kiss on her thigh before getting back to his feet. He was shorter than her even when standing, but that didn't bother him in the slightest.

She blushed, and he could tell that she was fighting not to cover her small breasts with her arm, but she'd grown to trust him. Jon was a man of his word, and she knew it. "Truly?" she whispered. "You truly think so?"

"I do," Jon said simply, nodding and pulling her into his arms. Brienne was nothing like he had expected; nothing like he'd thought of any highborn lady. She was tall and broad, and powerful. She was far more comfortable swinging her sword in training than she was sitting around in fancy dresses, and for the other men that Lord Selwyn had tried to marry her off to, that had been a severe issue. But for Jon, it was exactly why he'd fallen for her.

They'd gotten along splendidly soon after his arrival in Tarth, him accepting Brienne's strength and serving as her regular dueling partner and companion, while she showed him that she didn't think any less of him for being a bastard. They had found acceptance and companionship in each other, and now, that companionship had led to their wedding. Brienne was his wife now, and it was time to bed her. But he did not expect this to go the way most beddings apparently did. Brienne was not some fragile little highborn lady. She was his strong wife, and he wanted to see that strength in her tonight.

He just had to bring it out of her, one step at a time. He began by tilting her head down so he could kiss her on the lips, and he rubbed her arse at the same time, feeling the firmness in her buttock under his hand. Brienne stood stiffly at first, but slowly began to kiss him back. Her lips were hesitant at first, but she eventually started putting more pressure into the kiss as she became more comfortable and gave in to the feelings of arousal and love he was trying to express.

Jon smiled against her lips, knowing that he was going to see what Brienne could do tonight, just as he saw what she could do nearly every day when she picked up a sword.

--

Jon knew that this was not the way most men would expect their wedding night and their first time having sex to go, but he wouldn't have had it any other way than this. He was on his back, and Brienne's hands were holding his legs up in the air by the ankles while she bounced up and down on him. It was exactly what Jon had been hoping for.

He hadn't been sure what Brienne would do, precisely, but he'd known that she would show him something wonderful once he helped her get over her awkwardness and let her innate strength come out. And so he had, kissing her and stroking her until her lust took over.

She'd paused after pushing him onto his back, hesitating to make sure he wasn't insulted, but he'd just smiled and nodded at her in encouragement. Brienne had smiled back, and then she'd climbed on top of him and took his cock inside of her.

They'd shared a look of amazement at the feeling of his cock going into her cunt. Neither of them had any experience with sex, so they were experiencing all of this together for the first time. Jon wouldn’t trade it for anything. Brienne had never looked more beautiful to him than she did now, smiling with her eyes closed as she lost herself fully to the feeling of his cock filling her with each bounce.

It was never going to last long. Jon had never felt anything but his own hand, so of course he grunted and spilled his seed inside of her in short order. But Brienne had moaned and writhed atop him at the same time as she found the same pleasure, and Jon knew that she would remember their wedding night as fondly as he would.

They cuddled together afterwards, kissing as they basked in what they'd just done. It didn't matter what anyone else thought of either of them. The Tarths loved each other, and that was all either of them needed.

Chapter 366: Hermione's Demigod Worship (Percy Jackson x Harry Potter crossover)

Summary:

After being saved by Percy and Annabeth, Hermione feels compelled to thank the demigods. (Percy/Hermione/Annabeth)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-main canon, threesome

Chapter Text

"Please," Hermione whispered, taking both of her saviors by the hand so they would face her fully. They had been discussing their next move in whatever quest they were currently on that had brought them into the wizarding world. Hermione wasn't entirely sure what they were talking about; she wasn't paying all that much attention, to be honest. From the moment these two had saved her from the Death Eaters, she had felt drawn to them like she'd never been drawn to anyone before. She'd had crushes, sure, but this was far more powerful than that. Yes, she'd wanted to kiss Viktor Krum, the first boy who'd ever seen her as a girl, and sure, she'd thought that she and Ron might have a connection, if he could ever stop being so--Ron.

But this was far different. She didn't want to kiss the pair of apparent demigods that had swooped in to save her. She didn’t even want to make love with them. Hermione wanted to worship them.

"Please let me thank you," she said, her voice still a whisper as she dropped to her knees.

--

Percy Jackson sat back on his knees and watched as the brunette witch went down on his girlfriend, unsure of whether to feel aroused or jealous. Annabeth was clearly enjoying what the witch was doing with her tongue, because her smooth thighs were pressed tight around Hermione's head, her fingers ran through her bushy brown hair and she had gone from sighing quietly to moaning outright. Percy had spent enough time with his head between Annabeth's legs to be able to tell when she was really enjoying herself, and between Hermione's skill and her obvious enthusiasm, she was definitely getting the job done quite well.

Watching this nude witch worship Annabeth's body so eagerly might have been the most erotic thing Percy had ever seen. He'd thought that when they were just standing there naked and kissing, he'd thought it when Hermione's hands and lips stroked and kissed every square inch of Annabeth's skin like it was a gift sent from the gods, and he was sure as hell thinking it right now. But as arousing as it was to watch, he couldn't deny that he was starting to feel a little left out here. Hermione may want to 'thank' them both, but so far it had been all Annabeth. He didn't begrudge her that, but still--a guy can only watch a beautiful naked woman bury her face between his girlfriend's thighs for so long before he starts to get a little antsy.

As if she was reading his mind, Annabeth's eyes opened and looked beyond Hermione to where he was standing at the foot of the bed. "Feeling left out, Seaweed Brain?" she teased.

"Oh no," he quipped. "Not at all. By all means, spend all day clamping your things around her head. I'll just keep standing here and watching, waiting my turn and not getting even slightly hard."

Annabeth snorted, looking pointedly at his prominent bulge. "If it'll get you to stop pouting and feeling sorry for yourself, I'll permit you to come over here and stick that not at all hard thing inside of Hermione here while I enjoy her mouth."

Percy's eyes widened. "You're sure?" he asked. There was more than one reason why he felt the need to check, but if Annabeth was seriously going to allow him to do this, his answer was obvious.

She nodded. "No reason why you shouldn't," she said. "Unless Hermione doesn't want you to, of course. She didn't actually specify how far she wanted this whole thanking us business to go." Hermione, still down on her belly while continuing to lick Annabeth, quickly wiggled her hips around on the bed, shaking her ass at him. Annabeth laughed and gave her a pat on the head. "Seems like you just got your answer, Percy."

Yes he had, and Percy couldn't wait to enjoy it. He may not have ever stripped naked as quickly as he did now, and he climbed onto the bed and got into position behind Hermione in a flash as well. He ran his hands along her round ass before lining his cock up at her entrance, letting her feel it pressing against her. Hermione shoved her hips back at him, very nearly creating the penetration herself. Percy could ask for no stronger signal that she was ready than that, so he pushed his hips forward and slid inside of her.

He had never been with anyone but Annabeth like this, and he took a moment to appreciate the differences between his girlfriend and this grateful witch they'd saved. Having sex with Annabeth would never be anything short of amazing, but there was still something to be said for experiencing something new too. Hermione wasn't quite as tight around his cock as his girlfriend was, but that allowed Percy to push his cock deeper into her and pull it back more easily. He made the most of that, because after moving fairly calmly within her for the first few minutes, he started building speed quickly, fucking Hermione about as hard as he would ever do it with Annabeth, if not harder. His hips slapped against the British witch's butt cheeks as he thrust into her, and Hermione just moaned into Annabeth's pussy and wiggled her hips as best she could, encouraging him to keep going.

That was one nonverbal command Percy was more than happy to follow. He continued to fuck Hermione, speeding up even more, without question fucking her harder now than he ever had Annabeth. He couldn't help himself; it was like her body was offering itself up to him, begging him to use it for his pleasure.

Annabeth's extended moan of pleasure and her hands tugging Hermione's hair hard as she came was Percy's undoing. He lost all control of his thrusts after that, becoming a mindless brute rather than a demigod, and he just barely had time to pull his cock out before he came, spraying her lower back and butt cheeks with his semen rather than doing it inside of her. He didn't know if a demigod could get a witch pregnant, but it was better not to risk it. His girlfriend had allowed him to join in Hermione's 'thanks', but her charity surely had its limits.

Chapter 367: The Web-Slinger's Webcam Debut (Spider-Man)

Summary:

MJ has developed a steady subscriber base as a cam girl, and they’re willing to pay big to see her fuck live on cam. Now it’s time for Peter to make his webcam debut beside (make that beneath) his girlfriend. (Peter/MJ Watson)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cam show, voyeurism, cowgirl sex

Chapter Text

“Hi, boys! Are you ready to start the show?”

Peter had always been impressed with Mary Jane’s boldness and confidence. It took a certain level of confidence for her to go up on stage and perform in front of everyone, of course, but this was taking it to the next level, even for her. She was posing completely naked in front of her webcam, broadcasting live to however many thousands of her followers were watching. The number had crossed over two thousand the last time Peter had glanced at her screen, and that was when she was still in the process of stripping out of her lingerie.

Peter didn’t know how much higher the viewer count had shot up since then as she posed and flaunted her naked body in front of the camera. Frankly, he didn’t want to know. She seemed at ease and in her element while strutting, bending and presenting herself for the camera, but Peter felt very awkward. She’d already scolded him more than once for trying to put his hands over his junk, particularly when her striptease got him hard. That was exactly what it was supposed to do; the show wouldn’t have been able to start unless he was hard, after all. But that didn’t make it any easier for him to stay still while knowing that he was naked and erect in full view of MJ’s thousands of paid subscribers. (Well, he was naked save for a Spider-Man mask, at least. It wasn’t his mask, but a cheap bootleg replica MJ bought from a seedy gas station. He’d been too nervous to show his face for this, and she’d thought it would be hilarious for him to disguise himself as Spider-Man.)

“I know you’ve been waiting for this for a long, long time,” she purred, bending over and giving her perfect tits a shake for the camera. “And it looks like we’ve hit our tips goal, so I guess that means we can begin! Do you want me to get into bed and ride that long, thick cock, hmm? Does that sound good, boys?” The audio alert of dropping coins, which had been ringing out fairly consistently since she started stripping, came much faster in response to that. “I’ll take that as a yes!”

MJ turned and walked towards the bed, strutting and swaying her ass like a runway model as she approached him. She climbed onto the bed and crawled towards Peter on her hands and knees. He waited for her, feeling as anxious as he had before his first time. He and MJ had been together for long enough that the idea of having sex with her was nothing new, but he’d sure as hell never expected to fuck in front of an audience of thousands!

She straddled him, and while wiggling her hips and rubbing her ass against his cock, she leaned down so she could whisper into his ear quietly enough for her webcam not to pick it up. “Just relax, remember what we discussed and let me handle everything, Peter,” she whispered. “And if you start to panic halfway through, just think about our trip to Paris.”

Yes, that was why they were doing this, of course. Between MJ’s local theater work and him having to hustle for every last dollar Jameson owed him for his freelance photography, it had been a struggle just to pay the rent for their apartment until a few months earlier. But MJ was gorgeous and confident, and it hadn’t taken her long at all to amass a dedicated following as a cam girl. They’d been able to keep up on the rent, get out from under previous bills and were even starting to save some money up. But as well as she had been doing on her own, she kept insisting that the money would grow by leaps and bounds if they put on a live sex show for her subscribers. MJ was persistent when she wanted something, and she really wanted this trip to Paris.

That was how Peter found himself here, staring up at his gorgeous redheaded lover from behind his cheap Spider-Man replica mask as she held his cock steady and sank down onto it.

“Ohh!” she moaned loudly. “Oh, yes, that’s so good! So big! Can you see how it stretches me, boys?” Peter knew that she genuinely enjoyed his cock and liked having sex as much as he did, but there was definitely some performance going into this for her to get that loud right from the beginning. Listening to the steady clinking of virtual coins from her computer, it was obvious that her audience appreciated the act.

There was no acting required from Peter. She had actually encouraged him to be as still and as quiet as possible, letting the audience focus on her, so that’s what he did. He bit his lip behind his mask to hold back his moans, and he kept his hands at his side rather than caressing MJ’s ass or squeezing her tits. He had a part to play, and play it he did.

But he was just a supporting actor. MJ was the star, and she put on a performance deserving of all those virtual coins being thrown her way. Normally her preference from this position would have been leaning forward and grinding back and forth on his cock, but she wasn’t doing this for her pleasure, or even for his. She was doing it for her audience, and what her audience seemed to want was her to plant her hands on his chest and bounce straight up and down on his cock as fast as she could. Peter had to bite his lip harder, because she’d never bounced on him this hard. Her loud moans were probably far more genuine at this point, but he didn’t know how well her audience could hear them over the sound of her ass cheeks smacking his thighs.

They definitely heard her cum, though, because unlike him, she held nothing back. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she came on his cock, and it was so loud that Peter could safely let out a little grunt as she pulled him over the edge with her. She tried to thank her audience, but had to wait for the steady downpour of coins to quiet down.  

She’d definitely earned her trip to Paris.

Chapter 368: Welcoming Wednesday (Harry Potter x Addams Family Crossover)

Summary:

Morticia turns to Harry to give her newly adult daughter Wednesday a first time to remember, and he’s honored. Subsequently she turns to him to help give Wednesday a preview of what rough sex looks like, and he’s honored to do that too. (Harry/Wednesday, Harry/Morticia)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, loss of virginity, rough sex

Chapter Text

This can be read as a spiritual sequel to last year’s short, Harry’s Darkly Delightful Halloween, though that’s only vaguely referred to and not required to read before this.

 

Harry’s sex life with the former Morticia Addams (now going by Frump once again) had never been boring. Their first encounter had been a threesome at a Halloween party one year earlier, and things hadn’t gotten any less wild since then. They weren’t dating, really; it was more like they were friends with very amazing benefits. She’d been hinting for the last month that she had something special prepared for him on Halloween night, the one year anniversary of their unforgettable first encounter. With how she went on and built her plans up through her boasting, it would be fair to say that she had set very high expectations in his head.

It would be equally fair to say that she had smashed every last expectation she’d set when she led her daughter, Wednesday Addams, into the room and into his arms. Wednesday had recently become an adult, and Morticia had taken it upon herself to arrange for her to have the best first time she possibly could. It was Harry’s responsibility to use all he knew to give Wednesday an introduction to sex that she would always look back on fondly, and he took that responsibility seriously.

He’d started by kissing and rubbing her body, taking it slowly as he kissed his way from her belly to between her thighs, and finally started licking her pussy. Her gasp of shock would have told him that this was all new to her even if he hadn’t been told so beforehand, and Harry took his time and savored being the first man to ever have his head between the newly adult Wednesday’s thighs. He licked at her clit and used his fingers to lightly play with her nipples until he got her off. She gasped loudly, tugged on his hair and bucked her hips against his face as he introduced her to pleasure unlike anything she’d felt on her own.

Once he’d licked her to her first orgasm and gotten her truly relaxed, he’d moved on to taking her virginity. Despite his desire for her tight body, he exercised care and considerations in this as well, pushing into her very slowly and only sliding deeper and moving faster once he was sure that she was relaxed and ready for such. Even then, he held back a great deal. It was nothing like what he and her mother got up to. His thrusts were measured and careful; he never went more than about halfway into her, and what portion of his cock she did take was given to her gradually. Harry wasn’t concerned with rushing to satisfy his own pleasure. This was about Wednesday. It was about taking care of her, making her feel good and giving her a first time that would make her want more.

The slow, careful thrusts made it easy for him to angle his hips so his cock brushed against her at the perfect angle to make her moan loudly, and it didn’t take much to bring her to her second orgasm of the evening. She whimpered and reached up to put her arms around his shoulders, and he looked down into her wide-eyed expression with no small amount of pride as he felt her cum on his cock. She was tight to begin with, and feeling and seeing that was almost enough to test his control. Turning his head to see Morticia nod her head in approval before giving him a kiss helped him calm down though, and he pulled out without issue.

“I hope you enjoyed your first time, Wednesday,” her mother said. “Harry took very good care of you, just as I knew he would. Now you can sit back and watch what it looks like when two experienced adults fuck.”

Morticia rolled into a prone position in the middle of the bed, and that was all the suggestion that Harry needed. He knew what she wanted, and he was more than prepared to give it to her. He got into position above her quickly, grabbed her hips and pushed into her, making her moan.

She was not as tight as Wednesday, but that wasn’t a negative. She still felt wonderful, and her body was prepared to handle much more than her daughter’s had been. He’d had to be very careful with Wednesday, but with Morticia he was able to let loose and fuck for real. He had no problem thrusting his cock all the way into her, and he could also do it as quickly as he felt like. Morticia generally liked it pretty hard, and based on what she’d said to Wednesday, it seemed to him that she wanted his very best.

Morticia had felt that he was the right man to treat Wednesday to a tender first time, and it had been his honor to do so. And if she wanted him to go all out and give Wednesday a sneak peek at what an intense shag looked like, Harry knew he was the man for that job too. He planted his hands on the bed and put all of his weight behind his thrusts, slamming down onto her hard enough to make her entire body bounce beneath him. Wednesday was sitting cross-legged on the corner of the bed, but she had to feel the tremors beneath her. When he looked over in her direction, she was staring with so much focus that he couldn’t be sure that she was blinking at all. The show he and her mother were putting on was undeniably leaving an impression on her.

If that left an impression, the sound of her mother screaming into the sheet as he fucked her to a climax had to do the same. And when Harry decided to give her a lewd visual by pulling out just before the end and shooting his cum all over Morticia’s back and ass, the show received its fitting epilogue.

With how she was staring, he had a feeling Wednesday would be back for repeats. He just hoped he didn’t have to wait until next Halloween for the sequel.

Chapter 369: A Slayer's Submissiveness (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Xander tests how much of a submissive Buffy is with something that they haven't done yet--or more to the point, by asking for the one form of virginity she hasn't already given him. (Xander/Buffy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Anal sex

Chapter Text

Xander and Buffy had done many things together over the course of their sexual relationship. It had been his great privilege to see the slayer in just about every position they could think of, and they'd fucked on any available surface that seemed suited to the task. They'd gone through most of the classics pretty quickly, and they'd gotten quite good at sex in bed before they'd gotten more adventurous and started fucking, say, in a shower, on top of a table, up against a wall or in a chair.

He'd had plenty of chances to climb on top of her, or take her from behind, from the side, or stand, hold her up by her perfect ass and bounce her on his cock. There had also been many instances where he'd relaxed, left it up to her to get on top and enjoyed the view of her gorgeous body riding him. They were also both experienced enough at giving and receiving oral sex that it wouldn't be out of line if they called themselves experts at it.

Xander and Buffy had done so much together, and he'd learned so much about her sexual tastes and desires. But there was always room to learn more, and today he'd decided to test just how submissive she might be willing to get for him. Asking her to have anal sex with him for the first time had been a bold request, and he'd seen the surprise in her eyes when he asked. But he'd seen excitement there too, and before she'd actually given him her answer, he'd already felt confident that he was about to see yet another new side of his slayer girlfriend.

Buffy could be fierce; she could be downright frightening when the situation called for it. But she also had no problem stripping for him, getting down on all fours and waiting for him to take her. It wasn't the first time he'd taken her doggy style. This was, in fact, one of his favorite positions, and he knew she liked it too. But obviously it took on a whole different meaning now. It was a dominant enough position for him when he'd fucked her pussy from behind, but now it was her ass being offered up for him. The vampires and other creatures she'd fought would struggle to believe it, but Buffy could be quite submissive when it was just her and Xander.

They'd already gotten her thoroughly cleaned and lubricated before she assumed the position for him, so Xander took his chance to line up behind her and press the tip of his cock at her anus. He paused there for a moment to check on her, but she anticipated his question and nodded her head before he could even ask it.

"Do it," she said. "Take me." She sounded only slightly nervous, and far more excited to try out this new act and give him the last piece of virginity that he hadn't already taken. He nodded to himself, pushed forward slightly and penetrated his girlfriend's ass for the first time.

Xander's eyes widened and he let out a sharp breath as he felt just how tight her rear was. He'd entered her slowly out of consideration for her, knowing that he needed to be careful with her virgin ass regardless of how much lubrication they'd used, but now he was equally glad that he was taking it slow for his own sake. Just moving his cock slowly back and forth in her ass was enough to test him, because she was incredibly snug around his cock. He could have lost his battle and cum in an instant if he lost control, so he couldn't imagine how he would have made it past those initial few moments of anal sex if he'd been thrusting into her with any true force.

He took it slowly and carefully though, and he and Buffy adjusted together. She learned what it felt like to take his cock up her ass, and he got used to that snugness around his cock that had threatened to overwhelm him at first. Between his own preparedness and Buffy's little gasps and moans, Xander gradually dared to go a little bit faster as they went along. He paid close attention to make sure they were both ready for those more powerful thrusts when they came, and his knowledge of Buffy's body was apparent in the way that he never either crossed the line or was timid enough to make her ask for more.

It never reached the point where he was fucking her anywhere near as hard as he could comfortably fuck her pussy or her mouth, of course. Perhaps they would reach that point some day, after they'd done this more often and became more comfortable with it, much like the other acts that had preceded it.

For now, it was enough just to savor the tightness of her ass and revel in seeing how submissive Buffy was willing to get for him. He'd already known that she had no problem with him fucking her mouth and cumming either down her throat or across her face, and that she was ready and willing to let him pound her into the mattress (or against the wall, or on top of the table, or wherever else they happened to be when he fucked her.)

But now, in offering up the last part of her that had remained virginal, Buffy had shown just how far she was willing to go. There were no limits; there was nothing she wouldn't give him or do for him if he asked. The confirmation of his girlfriend's willingness to give him everything had nearly as much to do with his rapidly approaching orgasm as the actual physical sensation of fucking her ass for the first time. Between the pleasure and the pride, it didn't take long for him to reach the point where he had to pull out of Buffy's butt and shoot his cum across her lower back and ass cheeks with a groan.

How submissive would Buffy get for him? Now he had his answer. She would be as submissive as he asked her to be.

Chapter 370: Bellatrix's Conjugal Visitor III (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry can't get enough of Bellatrix, and seizes an opportunity that will let him shag her whenever he feels like it without needing to go to Azkaban. (Harry/Bellatrix)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Shower sex

Chapter Text

Forming the relationship he had with the warden of Azkaban had its uses, Harry mused. He'd visited the prison so often that the man had become a friend, and when Harry put forth his proposal with the Wizengamot that Bellatrix be released from Azkaban and into his permanent custody instead, the warden had thrown his support behind Harry's request and spoken on his behalf.

There had been a rumor swirling around Knockturn Alley that a few kids of incarcerated Death Eaters were going to try and break into Azkaban and free their fathers, as well as anyone else who bore Voldemort's mark. Harry had personally led the auror squad that crashed a clandestine meeting between the conspirators and apprehended them all, but he saw it as an opportunity for him to get something that he'd wanted for quite some time.

He had allowed news of the plot and the arrest to leak to the public, and in the uproar that had arisen about the security of Azkaban and what might have happened if the aurors hadn't foiled the plot, Harry seized his opportunity. He stood before the Wizengamot and vowed that he would keep Bellatrix, widely acknowledged as the most dangerous and notorious of all living Death Eaters, confined in his own home from then on. For the rest of her life, he would personally see to it that she never saw the light of day again. His friend the warden, seeing a chance to remain a respected figure in the public eye, offered his full support for the unconventional solution. The vote had been nearly unanimous, and by nightfall that very day, Bellatrix was brought out of her cell in Azkaban and turned over into Harry's care, in which she would remain for as long as she lived.

Harry wasn't going to go back on his word. Both in his appearance before the Wizengamot and in the public statements he'd made on the matter, he'd vowed that Bellatrix would remain confined in his home for the rest of her life and would never be a threat to anyone ever again, and so she would. She was never going to attack anyone again, and even if the wannabe Death Eaters still out there did manage to spring another break-out of prisoners from Azkaban, Bellatrix would not be among those freed. That was all the public need know. What did it matter to them if he spent the night of Bellatrix's transfer celebrating by taking her on all fours in front of the fireplace, not stopping until he'd cum twice, first in her cunt and then across her face?

It had been a nice first night, and Harry was still happily adjusting to his new living arrangement the following morning. He'd summoned Bellatrix upon waking that morning, and she'd crawled up from her room/cell and joined him in the shower. She'd started off by sucking his cock as he washed himself, bobbing her head and slurping like swallowing his seed was the most important thing in her entire life. It was the most important thing in her life, the thing she lived for, so that was quite appropriate.

She'd earned her mouthful of cum, and she'd swallowed it all down as if it was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted. Harry was still feeling full of vigor and ready to get off one more time before he got out of the shower, so he pulled her up off of her knees, bent her over and began to fuck her from behind. She had to press her hands against the shower wall to brace herself as he rutted her, and that support was even more essential thanks to how hard his hips snapped forward. He made her arse shake and rocked her body forwards each time he buried his cock deep inside of her cunt, uncaring of how she might have felt being bent over and fucked like this with the warm water spraying down onto them. Harry didn't care about her comfort or her pleasure. He was fucking her for his own satisfaction, and he didn't give a shite about anything else.

That didn't stop her from screaming with pleasure all the same. Bellatrix was as obsessed with getting fucked by him as he was with fucking her. Coming here with him, leaving Azkaban behind and remaining confined within his home so he could fuck her constantly, every day, whenever he felt like it, was a fate she would have chosen above even Voldemort being reborn if the option had been put to her. It might have been somewhat uncomfortable to be bent over and fucked so hard, but Bellatrix didn't need nor want comfort. She needed and wanted him to fuck her brains out, and that was what she got. She howled and clawed at the shower wall as she came hard on his cock.

Harry grunted and fucked her even harder after that, pushing his body towards its orgasm as fast as it could possibly get there. It came soon enough, and he left his cock balls-deep inside of her while he went off. He'd already fathered one child on her, even if little Morgana's mother would never be publicly identified, and there were bound to be more now that Bellatrix was staying here permanently so he could fuck her full-time.

He was already looking forward to all of the ways he could use Bellatrix now that he no longer had to make an excuse to go to Azkaban every time he wanted to fuck her. She was his now, all day, every day. The possibilities were endless. The public could rest easy, because Bellatrix would never bother them ever again. She would be far too busy getting fucked by the wizarding world's hero morning, noon and night.

Chapter 371: Momo's Wild Imagination II (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Momo gets a chance to explore her gangbang fantasies. Throughout it all, though, her crush commands her attention. (Shoto/Momo, w/others)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, gangbang, double penetration, anal sex

Chapter Text

Momo Yaoyorozu moaned around the cock in her mouth, just before pulling her lips off of it and moving to the next one in the circle. Oijiro groaned, disappointed to lose the feeling of her lips and her tongue sliding down his cock as she bobbed her head on him, but he wouldn't be disappointed for long. Momo was working quickly, making her way around the circle surrounding her and giving every boy a turn in her mouth.

Acting on making her fantasies happen was a surreal experience, and Momo wanted to make the most of it. She appreciated the groans each boy made as she sucked them, and the power she felt as every last one of them waited for the pleasure of her mouth. Some seemed to feel that being at the center of a blowbang was not a desirable position to be, but Momo found that she quite liked being on her knees in the middle of a circle of aroused boys.

Her moans got deeper and more excited as she worked hard at sucking Shoto's cock. His was the thickest of all, and thus the hardest to take down, but that just made it that much more satisfying for her to be able to stretch her lips around it, bob deeper and fit more of him into her mouth. It also didn't hurt that her long-held crush on him was as strong as ever. If anything, opening her mouth wide to take him and feeling his pleasure as she sucked him only made her want him more.

She might have spent a little too long enjoying herself with Shoto, because there was a little whine of impatience from Sero that dragged her out of her distraction. She pulled back, and after giving the tip of Shoto's cock one last kiss farewell, she moved over and took Sero's dick into her mouth. It was only farewell for now, of course, because the circle would lead her back to him before long.

--

Being bent over in a spitroast was a delightful experience, Momo concluded. Or at least it was when you had a couple of guys with the size and the confidence to make the most of it. There were no worries there, because her partners had plenty of both. Tokoyami's cock pushed into her from behind, filling her pussy up quite well with each stroke. And he put enough power behind his thrusts that her body's momentum helped Shoji's cock get even deeper into her mouth. They made a great team, fucking her from both ends. With how quickly their thrusts came, the pleasure never faded for Momo.

It was exquisite, and not just because their cocks were so damn good. She loved the way they grabbed at her, too. The way Tokoyami's hands lightly smacked her ass while he fucked her, and Shoji's many hands held her hair, stroked her cheeks and squeezed her tits all at the same time, had her feeling like little more than a sex object. It was perfect.

The perfection continued when she came on Tokoyami's cock, and when he pulled out and sprayed his cum across her back. It built when Shoji removed his cock and blasted her across the face with his cum, and when Kaminari quickly got into position to replace him in her mouth. But when the next cock slid into her pussy and filled the void Tokoyami had left, Momo moaned loudly around Denki's dick. She couldn't see the face of the man who had just penetrated her, but she didn't need to. She was now lucky enough to recognize Shoto's cock instantly. The boys of her class had nothing to be ashamed of in general when it came to the size of their cocks, but Shoto stood apart even in that well-endowed group. Feeling him thrust into her from behind while Kaminari started fucking her face, Momo felt as full as she ever had. And she could think of no better feeling.

--

Momo let out a breathless sigh of pleasure as her body was bounced around by the pair of cocks double penetrating her. Her energy was running on empty by this point, but she still enjoyed taking the end of this rough double penetration.

Ida thrust into her pussy with all of his normal seriousness and concentration, while Shoto took her ass at the end. As large as Shoto was, he felt even bigger when he was in her butt. Momo was glad they'd saved this for the end, because as excited as she'd been to try out her group sex fantasies for real, there was no way her body could have handled being buttfucked by Shoto when this started. She took it now though, and as tight as it was, and as tired as she felt, she still managed to reach one last climax before the end.

Both boys pulled out and set her down on the ground before they came, adding their loads to the massive amount covering her body as a result of all she'd done and had done to her. She closed her eyes and let her head flop on the ground, tired but content. She heard the footsteps of the boys walking away from her, and some of them thanked her for the fun.

One pair of feet came back though, and a few moments later she felt something being rubbed across her face. She opened her eyes once it was gone and saw Shoto kneeling down to wipe the cum off of her face.

"Thanks," she said, surprised but pleased.

"Of course," he said. After a pause, he bluntly said what was on his mind. "It seemed to me like you enjoyed yourself most when you were with me."

"I did," she admitted, blushing slightly even after what they'd just done. But she found her courage and asked for what she wanted most now that she'd had a chance to try out her fantasies. "Maybe we could just go one on one from now on?"

His reply was quick and certain. "I'd like that."

Chapter 372: What A Ball (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry's date with Parvati doesn't go well. But once she ditches him for the boy from Durmstrang, things pick up considerably. (Harry/Hermione/Cho/Fleur)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, cheating, anal sex

Chapter Text

Harry didn't know why he'd been worried about the Yule Ball. It was going great as far as he was concerned. Okay, so the first dance with Parvati hadn't gone so well. The night with Parvati hadn't gone well in general, to be perfectly honest. But his night had turned around sharply once she and her sister went off to dance with a couple of Durmstrang blokes.

Being caught in the middle of an argument between his two best friends usually meant nothing good for Harry, but the end of the row between Hermione and Ron over her being Viktor Krum's date had not gone the way Harry would have expected it to. After Ron stomped off out of the Great Hall and Hermione rounded on Harry, he thought he was about to get an earful in his best mate's place. But Hermione had instead grabbed him by the hand, dragged him out of the Great Hall, pulled his dress robes and underwear out of the way and proceeded to suck his cock behind the nearest suit of armor.

She bobbed her head quickly, surprising Harry at how hard she sucked him and how much of him she was able to swallow. He'd never taken Hermione as someone who would easily drop to her knees and suck a bloke off out in public, but if this was how she wanted to work out her frustration with Ron, Harry was happy to leave her to it. She gagged around his cock as she took it into her throat, but neither that nor the spit dripping out of her mouth and smearing across her chin caused her to slow down. She was a witch possessed, and she chose to release her anger by swallowing her best friend's cock.

Harry grunted as she pulled him out of her mouth, stroked him rapidly from tip to base and aimed his cock straight at her face. His cum shot out to cover her cheeks, chin and around her mouth, but Hermione didn't even blink. She kept stroking him and staring up at him until he was finished, looking sexier and sluttier than she ever had in her pretty dress robes and a full facial.

--

"Oh, I wish you'd asked me to the ball before Cedric, Harry!" Cho Chang sighed as Harry held her up against the wall and thrust into her. "This is lovely!"

Lovely wasn't exactly the word that Harry would use, but it was definitely hot. When Cedric mentioned taking his egg to the prefects' bath to figure out the clue, Cho had offered to show him the way for his convenience. Harry knew where it was perfectly well, but if Cho wanted to go somewhere with him alone, he wasn't dumb enough to say no.

His curiosity was rewarded, because Cho's offer to guide him had merely been an excuse for her to pull his dick out, have him hike her dress robes up above her hips and fuck her. She'd been surprised by the size of his cock, and even before he'd penetrated her, she had lamented her decision to go to the ball with Cedric and not waiting to see if Harry would ask her.

It didn't seem so bad now though, because even if he'd missed out on his chance to take Cho as his date, he wasn't wasting the chance to fuck her while the ball was still going on. The jealousy he'd felt earlier in the night as he watched Cho dance with Cedric seemed laughable now, because the trusting Hufflepuff's attempt to repay the favor for Harry warning him about the dragons had been just the excuse Cho needed to invite him in. While Cedric stood around and sparkled, or whatever he did when he was alone, Harry slammed his cock balls-deep into the tight pussy of his fellow Hogwarts champion's date.

Harry didn't warn her when he was about to cum, but she didn't appear at all upset when he started to fill her, considering her legs quickly crossed behind his back like she wanted to deny him the chance to pull out.

--

"Oui!" Fleur moaned. "Oui, zat's eet! You are not so leetle after all, 'Arry Potter! You fill my derriere so well!"

Harry might have botched it with Parvati, but he'd had much better luck with the dates of his fellow champions. Obviously he had zero interest in doing the same with Roger, but when the Beauxbatons champion herself grabbed him right after he split off from Cho and told him her veela senses were screaming at her that he could give her the night Davies had utterly failed to, he'd been all over the chance to go back to the Beauxbatons carriage with her.

Since he'd already been in Hermione's mouth and Cho's cunt, going for Fleur's arse felt like the natural progression of things. The veela had gone along with it immediately, allowing him to push her down onto her knees and elbows in her own bed. Despite her haughty attitude, she was turning out to be quite submissive once he got her naked. She allowed him to push her face into the bed while he rammed into her from behind, buggering the gorgeous veela hard enough that he wouldn't be surprised if everyone on the carriage could hear the bed rocking.

That idiot Davies hadn't had the first clue how to handle a woman like Fleur, but Harry gave her the night she'd hoped for. He fucked the submissive veela's brains out, made her squeal into her pillow and squirt all over the sheets of her bed. And at the end of it, he gave her a bum full of semen while spanking her round, tanned cheeks red.

Fleur collapsed down onto the bed after he pulled out, mumbling incoherently. However the rest of the Triwizard Tournament went, Harry knew his lasting memory of Fleur was going to be her face-down in her bed, his cum trickling out of her arse.

"What a ball," he muttered, trying to decide if he would stay for another round or return to the castle and see if there was anyone else he could shag.

Chapter 373: Pleasure Without Penetration (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Due to veela biology, Harry can't penetrate Fleur until they're ready to have kids. But they've still found plenty of ways to bring each other pleasure until that day arrives. (Harry/Fleur)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dry humping

Chapter Text

When Harry's relationship with Fleur Delacour progressed to the point where physical contact beyond kissing and groping became a realistic topic for them to discuss, he'd been in for quite a surprise. Contrary to popular belief, or make that popular prejudice, veela were not the least bit promiscuous. In actuality, nothing could be further from the truth. But even Harry, after getting to know Fleur and learning for himself how different she was from how people perceived her and veela in general to be, was surprised at the request she'd made of him.

Once a veela got a man's semen inside of her, whether through her vagina, her mouth or even her arse, a deep, biological need to breed would take over. They would lose all control or capacity for complex thought, and temporarily become a mindless beast obsessed with being impregnated by the man whose seed her body had taken. That was why Fleur made the nervous request that they hold back from any form of actual penetration until they were both ready to have children.

Harry had accepted, and for the last several years now, they had stuck to their promise. Their relationship had continued to grow, and they'd already made a lasting commitment to each other by standing in front of their friends and families, swearing their love for each other and becoming husband and wife. But even now, even after Fleur had become his wife, Harry had still not been inside of her. Neither of them was quite ready to be parents yet. Harry felt like that day was coming fairly soon, but until it did and until they were both in agreement on it, they would both remain virgins in a literal sense.

That didn't mean that Harry and Fleur couldn't still have fun with each other, though. If he hadn't put a silencing charm on his office door, anyone approaching the door and wishing to speak to Head Auror Potter would have heard the moaning, the panting, the heavy breathing and the rocking of Harry's desk, and they would have assumed that he was shagging his impossibly gorgeous veela wife in the middle of the workday.

It wasn't technically true; he wasn't inside of her. But Fleur's flawless body was still naked as she pushed his papers onto the floor and climbed onto his desk, and his cock was still hard, rubbing against her soft skin while he dry humped her in his office. No, he'd never fucked Fleur, regardless of whatever salacious stories the likes of Rita Skeeter liked to spread about her promiscuity.

They were both still virgins and would remain so until they were ready to start their family together. But Harry had no regrets about accepting the stipulation that came with being with his veela lover. Fleur had worried about him refusing, leaving her and pursuing other options, knowing full well that there were plenty of witches who would have dropped their knickers and let the Boy-Who-Lived fuck them in a matter of minutes rather than him needing to wait for years.

But Fleur was worth the wait. He knew that finally fucking her would be wonderful enough to be worth whatever frustration had been allowed to build up over time. Once they agreed that they were ready to have kids, being with her completely was going to be an amazing experience. Until then, Harry was more than happy to stave off any sexual frustration by using his wife's body. They'd gotten quite creative at having fun with each other in as many ways as they could without actual penetration, and while he expected that most of his coworkers would be surprised if they knew Harry had never shagged Fleur, they wouldn't have felt sorry for him for long if they caught a glimpse of what he and his wife got up to in his office during lunchtime.

Harry had the most amazing woman in the world naked on his desk, and he got to listen to her soft, aroused moans as his cock rubbed against her. He got to feel the softness of her skin, and he got to see her face flushed as they humped their way towards a shared orgasm. The Potters had gotten very good at seeking and finding pleasure in each other's arms while they waited for the day when they were ready to be with each other in every way possible, and their rising moans would have shown that to everyone in the office if Harry hadn't put up charms for their privacy.

"Oui, Harry," Fleur moaned, staring up at him with the sultriest and most seductive look she could manage. Given who she was, how he felt about her and how insanely attracted he was to her, it was an incredibly effective one. "Keep going, mon amour! Almost there! I'm almost there!"

Fleur wasn't kidding. The low groans she let out when she reached climax were the sweetest sounds Harry had ever heard in his life without question, and he had the privilege of hearing them again now. He'd been close already thanks to the friction of his cock rubbing against her soft skin as he dry humped her, and now he'd gotten the little bit extra to make sure that he joined her. He groaned, aimed his cock up high and shot his cum onto his wife's big breasts and flat stomach.

One day, that cum would go inside of her. She would swallow it and take it up her arse, and he would even use it to impregnate her. That would be an amazing day when it arrived. And until it did, being able to look down at the most beautiful woman in the world naked on his desk, covered in his cum and smiling up at him in that sleepy, satisfied way she did right after orgasm was a very pleasant way to pass the time.

Chapter 374: Buffy's Breeding Test (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Xander gives Buffy the ultimate test of her commitment to him when he asks to knock her up. As always, she passes the test. (Xander/Buffy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Breeding sex

Chapter Text

Xander had tested Buffy quite thoroughly, and time and time again, she had proven that she was perfectly willing to fulfill his every last desire and do anything and everything that he wanted her to do. That had included everything from roleplay to submission and even to anal sex, and Buffy had done it all for him happily. But this was the greatest test of all. This was the ultimate test of how far Buffy was willing to go for him and how committed she was to him.

"Are you ready to let me knock you up?" he asked seriously. He planted his left arm to the side of her head, using it to support his weight while his right hand grabbed his cock and put it in position. His tip prodded at the entrance to her pussy, and with just a little push, he would be inside of her. He'd been inside of her too many times to count, and each one of them had been fantastic in its own way. Xander knew every inch of the beautiful slayer's body at this point, and as familiar as he was with her now, he knew that he would never tire of being with her.

This was going to be something new, though. For the first time, he was going to fuck her with the intent to impregnate her. He had a feeling that it was going to make fucking her feel even more impactful and memorable than it usually did, and at Buffy's quick and eager nod, he got the sense that some of the same feelings of anticipation were hitting her.

"I'm ready," she said, grinning up at him. She wasn't just prepared to have breeding sex with him for the first time; she was looking forward to it as much as he was. But Xander had another trick up his sleeve; one that was going to give her a different sort of test. He decided to save that for a bit later on though, because first he wanted to sample what breeding sex would feel like before he added any new elements to it. He looked into her eyes as he entered her, sliding his cock inside of her and enjoying the familiar feeling of penetrating Buffy's pussy.

Her eyes were a little wider and her moans were a little louder than they usually were when he entered her, and Xander understood why. Buffy was surely feeling the same thing he was. As amazing as fucking her had always been and would always be, this was undeniably different. There was a heat and an urgency to moving back and forth inside of her now that he had never felt before, even the very first time they'd ever had sex. It wasn't difficult for him to realize what the cause of those feelings were, and in fact, this was how he'd expected it to go.

He was thrusting into Buffy for something greater than their pleasure or his effort to make her his. Each time his hips snapped forward and his cock pushed deeper inside of her, he was moving closer to firing his cum inside of her unprotected pussy. For the very first time, he was going to attempt to knock Buffy up, and knowing what was coming made everything significantly hotter and more frantic for both of them. Obviously he could feel the urgency in his body as he slammed his hips forward and fucked her fiercely, but he heard it in Buffy's moans, saw it in her eyes and felt it in her legs wrapping around him and her nails scratching his back as well. For both of them, the moment was living up to the expectations they'd built up for it in their heads.

Having felt this, Xander decided that he was now ready to throw the next test at Buffy. It wouldn't bring the breeding sex to an end; not if he had anything to say about it. But would she be able to remain in the moment after the scenario he was about to pose to her took shape in her head?

 

"What would you do if your mom came home early right now?" he asked, not pausing in his thrusts. She gasped and her eyes went wide, but Xander was just beginning. "What if she came up the stairs right now, opened the door and saw what we were doing?" Xander could see and feel how she was reacting to the idea he was putting in her head, and now he wanted to drive it home. "What if she walked in on us right as I was cumming inside of you? Does it scare you, thinking that your mom might catch you at the very moment I knock you up?"

It did not scare her. Xander had already been able to tell that the possibility he'd suggested was only making the breeding sex even more arousing to her. Her moans got louder, her legs wrapped around him tighter, and her hands clutched and scratched at his back even more wildly after he'd put the idea in her head that her mom might walk up the stairs and catch them while he was balls-deep inside of her, cumming in her, breeding her.

That did not happen; Joyce did not come home early, and they were given plenty of time to clean up and get dressed after they were done. But even if she had walked in on them, Xander wouldn't have stopped, and Buffy wouldn't have let him if he'd tried. They were so locked in the moment that nothing could have stopped him or made him pull out once he began to fill Buffy with his cum. He usually had pretty big loads and long orgasms, but none had ever been bigger or longer than the one he shot inside of Buffy's unprotected body now.

He didn't yet know whether or not he'd succeeded in breeding her the first time, but Xander did now know the joy of breeding sex, and also that there was absolutely nothing that Buffy would not do for him.

Chapter 375: Starting an Avalanche (Final Fantasy VII)

Summary:

To celebrate the opening of their Avalanche splinter cell, Jessie and Tifa both have a special benefit in mind that only Barret can give them. (Barret/Jessie/Tifa)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome

Chapter Text

From the main floor above them, Barret could hear the sound of music blaring as one of the handful of girls they'd hired to work as strippers took to the stage and started working. Taking ownership of the 7th Heaven strip club and using the secret basement area as the headquarters for the new Avalanche splinter cell he was starting up had been a great idea, though he couldn't take credit for it himself. So, as the strip club operated upstairs and they celebrated the launch of their Avalanche subgroup in the basement headquarters, Barret decided to show his appreciation for the one who'd actually come up with it.

"Good work, Jessie," he said, giving the brunette a soft pat of appreciation on the top of her head with his good hand. It seemed like the easiest way for him to thank her while she was down on her knees in front of him like this. She responded by giving him a wink, and then she pushed her head down lower, taking even more of his length into her mouth. Jessie had already been sucking his cock better than any other girl had ever serviced him, but now she impressed him even more by continuing to go down.

She actually managed to deepthroat him, much to Barret's surprise. No one else had ever taken much more than half of his cock down, and with good reason. He was packing enough down there that most women dealt with not just arousal but also a bit of fear when they saw him naked for the first time and saw for themselves just how much meat they were about to take. Jessie had only been excited though; he'd never seen anyone drop to their knees as quickly as she did. She'd been flirty and touchy-feely pretty much from the second he met her, and now he saw for himself that she could back up all of the innuendo. She held his cock down her throat for a few seconds, and her eyes locked onto his while she stuck her index and middle fingers up and struck a pose.

"Damn good work," he amended, before letting out a pleased groan. Jessie had to pull back a second later, but he could see how proud she was as she did her best to catch her breath. "Shit, guess I can add 'fucking great cocksucker' to go along with your technical skills. And using this strip club as our base is gonna have us fuckin' swimming in the gil we'll need to keep shit runnin' while we tear Shinra a new asshole. I'm not payin' you near enough."

"Hey, it's a noble cause," Jessie said, just before her eyes dropped down to stare straight at his cock. "But honestly, when you first approached me about joining your team, the fringe benefits were one hell of an incentive for me to accept."

"Oh yeah?" Barret said.

"Oh yeah," Jessie confirmed, wiggling her eyebrows playfully. "And I have a feeling I'm not the only one." She motioned with her head towards the secret elevator, and he saw Tifa coming down to join them. He'd known she was going to come help them celebrate once her shift as a waitress in the strip club above them was finished, but wasn't sure how she would react to walking in on them mid-blowjob. It wasn't like any of this had been planned out ahead of time. Well, Barret hadn't planned any of it out, at least. But the complete lack of surprise on Tifa's face when she walked over and saw his cock sticking straight out at her was telling. There was plenty of arousal in her eyes, and her cheeks flushed with excitement, but she sure as shit didn't seem shocked that his pants were off and his dick was out.

"Aww, you got started without me, Jessie?" Tifa said, whining cutely.

"Sorry," Jessie said, not sounding like she meant it at all. "But look at that fucking thing! Can you blame me?"

"No," Tifa said, staring unabashedly at his dick. "No, I definitely can't." Then her hands dropped to the hem of her white tank top and pulled it up her body. Barret's eyes followed it, and as she was not wearing her usual sports bra underneath it at the moment, he got to see Tifa's bare breasts for the first time.

"God fucking damn," he muttered, staring at her shamelessly. He had never seen a bigger or more perfect pair of tits in his life.

"No kidding," Jessie said, similarly impressed. "If you ever decide to stop serving drinks and join the strippers on stage, we'll make more money than President Shinra does."

"Thanks," Tifa said, smirking. "I think. But for now, there's someone else I'd rather show them to." She raised her eyebrow and crooked her finger at Barret while she got to work on removing her belt and skirt.

--

The customers upstairs were getting quite a show, but Barret knew there was no way what was happening on the stage could compare to what was happening down here in the secret basement headquarters of Avalanche.

Tifa's body hung over the edge of the table while he held her by the ass and fucked her. Her legs were over his shoulders, and her back was up in the air. Only everything above her shoulders remained on the table, but with good reason. The table was supporting Jessie's body weight as she straddled Tifa's head, and from the sound of Jessie's moans and the way she rubbed Tifa's hair, it would seem that she was doing a good job of licking her.

As for Barret, he felt the name of the strip club was fitting, because the feeling of fucking Tifa's tight pussy and watching her massive breasts bounce as he slammed into her was as close to heaven as he'd ever experienced. He pounded Tifa as hard as he could, not stopping until he pulled out to shoot his cum all over her breasts.

While Tifa groaned and closed her eyes, Jessie stood up and turned back towards Barret. "Got any more in there for me?" she asked, looking between Tifa's sticky chest and Barret's cock.

"Come and get it," Barret grunted. If this was meant to be their 'fringe benefits', he would happily pay up any time they wanted them.

Chapter 376: The Witch's Cabin (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

While nervous about the dragon in the first task, Harry takes a walk around the Hogwarts grounds, stumbling upon a hidden cabin near the Forbidden Forest. The witch who calls the cabin home invites Harry inside and introduces him to a form of relaxation that he'll never forget. (Harry/Wanda Maximoff)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters (Harry is 18, so assume Hogwarts starts at 15)

Chapter Text

Knowing what the first task of the Triwizard Tournament entailed did not make Harry Potter feel any better about what awaited him. After a helpful tip from Mad-Eye, he and Hermione had been able to put together a plan involving summoning his broom and using it to outfly the dragon, so it wasn't like he would be walking in clueless and unprepared. Still, he was going to try and steal an egg from a dragon tomorrow. Who wouldn't be nervous?

His anxiety led him to walk aimlessly around the Hogwarts grounds, hoping that getting away from the excitement the rest of the school had about the coming task, not to mention the verbal abuse he endured as the 'fake' champion allegedly trying to steal Cedric's glory, would improve his mood. It wasn't really working, though.

Harry's walk brought him near the Forbidden Forest, and he was so distracted that he didn't notice when previously impassable thick trees turned into a smooth path for him to walk down. When he reached the end of the path and found himself staring at a wood cabin. he came to a sudden stop.

"Where did that come from?" he mumbled. He turned around to look back behind him and was surprised to see that he was still just outside the Forbidden Forest. "It should be visible from outside the castle. So how have I never seen it before?"

"That's because a powerful illusion conceals my home from the outside world," a woman said in slightly accented English, walking around from the garden beside the cabin. "I'm not sure why my magic let you in, but there has to be a reason." Harry felt like he should go for his wand, but something about the girl disarmed him.

She walked closer, and he felt his cheeks heat up as he looked at her. He would guess that she was several years older than him; perhaps around the same age as Fleur Delacour, or slightly older. And this older girl with the long hair, the pale skin and the welcoming smile was just as pretty as Fleur, at least in Harry's opinion. It took some effort for him to stop staring at her, but fortunately there was plenty about this situation that was interesting enough to help him focus.

"Who else knows about this cabin?" he asked.

"No one, as far as I know," she said, shrugging. "I didn't exactly ask permission before I set up my illusion, and you're the first human to see through it and reach my home."

"You're a witch?" he said, cocking his head. "And your magic is powerful enough to set up an illusion that not even Dumbledore can see through?" Who was this girl?

"I'm a witch, and I have powers," she said, nodding. "But I'm not a witch as you know them. I don't use a wand, like you're taught to in your school, and my magic just seems to be…different to yours, based on what I've seen." There was a ding from inside the cabin, and the woman glanced towards it. "That'll be my tea." She looked back at him. "Would you like to come in and have a cup?"

"That sounds great," Harry said, with surprisingly little hesitation considering how little he knew about this mysterious witch who had apparently been living in a cabin near the Forbidden Forest without even Dumbledore realizing it. But whoever she was, he knew he wanted to learn more. "I'm Harry, by the way."

She laughed slightly while leading him towards the door of her cabin. "I know who you are," she said. She opened the door, stepped inside and held it open for him. "I'm Wanda Maximoff. Welcome to my home, Harry Potter. You're my first guest."

--

Harry could hardly believe where his aimless walk around the Hogwarts grounds had led him. He was in the middle of it, and he still couldn't believe it.

He and Wanda had enjoyed a pleasant chat over tea. She'd told him a bit about herself, mainly about her childhood with her parents and her brother Pietro. He still had more questions than answers about her, but she'd given him a few simple demonstrations of her powers that came to life as a sort of red mist from her hands. She was definitely a witch, but she was right about her magic not working the same way as the magic they were taught at Hogwarts.

They'd spent more time talking about him though, and she'd sat and listened to him while he got all of the anger, the fear and the uncertainty about the Triwizard Tournament and his upcoming date with a dragon off of his chest, spilling his guts as he'd never allowed himself to with Hermione. She'd been patient and attentive throughout it all, and when he was done, she'd made the most incredible offer to help him relax and clear his head.

It was working, he had to say. The dragon seemed like a distant concern now that he was on top of and inside of Wanda, willing himself not to finish the moment he gave her his virginity. He'd never so much as kissed a girl before this, and as he'd gotten into position on top of her, he'd felt anxious about disappointing her.

But something about Wanda soothed him. Once their eyes met, once he saw her smiling up at him, he stopped worrying. She guided him, gently encouraging him to thrust, and he did as she asked, trusting in her. As long as she kept smiling up at him like that, he felt like everything would turn out brilliantly. He didn't worry about being a disappointing lover. He just thrust back and forth in her, squeezed her breasts when she put his hands there, and enjoyed the softness of her lips against his. When her already tight insides squeezed him even tighter, she moaned into his mouth and her arms and legs held him close, Harry was confident he hadn't let her down. It was the most passionate moment of his life. As he followed her over the edge and released inside of her moments later, he felt relaxed and ready to take on the dragon, if for no other reason than that he hoped to return to the witch's cabin again for another moment like this.

Chapter 377: Secret Conquest (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Fleur finds the flirtations of James Sirius amusing, so she doesn't shut them down. But she's underestimated just how eagerly her veela side wants a bedside companion with her husband out of the country. (James Sirius/Fleur)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, cowgirl sex, older woman/younger man, quasi-incest (no blood relation, of course)

Chapter Text

Normally, Fleur would have shot a young man like this down cold. Having men attempt to flirt with her had been an unavoidable fact of her life for decades at this point, even more so than it was to beautiful girls without any veela heritage. While at Beauxbatons, she'd gotten very good at shutting down unwanted attention from those males who were bold enough or stupid enough to try and chat her up, and the passage of time had not dulled her skills there. Even now, even after both her children had grown, she still regularly had to reject the interest of men young and old alike. Some of them were even tactless enough to try and flirt with her while she was walking at her husband's side.

The flirting always got worse when Bill was not with her though, so it was unsurprising that she would have to deal with increased interest while he was overseas working a job for Gringotts. She'd rejected several men over the last week, but she didn't have the heart to shut this one down out of hand. Yes, she knew what Harry's son James had been up to from the very moment that he'd offered to come over and handle whatever work Fleur needed done around the house with her husband gone. If he thought any of his tactics were new to her, he severely underestimated just how many times Fleur had been approached by men for over two decades now.

But she found James' flirtation amusing rather than disgusting. She'd watched Harry's precocious son grow from a boy into a man--a handsome man, admittedly. He bore more than a passing similarity to Harry as a younger man, albeit without the glasses or the scar. But, having grown up in a very different environment than his father, James possessed confidence, charm and a way with women that his father hadn't at his age.

Fleur had seen him use that charm on other women, with more than a little success, and she was amused, even proud to now have it focused on her. And besides, she really did have some tasks around the house that could use doing with Bill gone for the next several weeks. She didn't see the harm in letting James flirt with her while he took care of things around the house for her.

This was a mistake on Fleur's part. She had overlooked and underestimated two vital factors that turned this into a much greater risk than she realized. First, she underestimated just how charming James Sirius Potter could actually be when he put the moves on a witch. What she'd soon so far, and what she'd seen while he was out in public with other women, barely scratched the surface of what James could do. By letting him continue, she allowed him to slip right past her defenses and into unfamiliar territory.

The other thing she severely underestimated was just how horny she was. She'd always had a ravenous sexual appetite; it was something inherent to any veela. She believed she had a handle on it, and that she possessed enough self-control that she would be able to satisfy her urges on her own until Bill returned. But her body had an instinctive craving for cock. The veela had a need to get fucked, and the longer she let this young man in his sexual prime flirt with her, the more the faithful wife disappeared and the horny veela came out.

--

Of all of James' sexual conquests, this was far and away the most satisfying.

It was a shame he couldn't talk to anyone about it. The risk of word spreading was too great, and just about anyone he might have told if it was a different woman on top of him was too connected to his family or someone who knew his father. No one could know about this; no one could know that he'd charmed his way into his Aunt Fleur's bed.

Maybe that was for the best. As much as he wanted to brag, he questioned if anyone would have believed him anyway. He could scarcely believe that he was really here; that it was really Fleur riding his cock. She was fucking perfect, and he could say that without exaggeration. He'd bedded his share of women in his twenty years of life; more than his share, really. But none of them could even hold a candle to Fleur. She might have a daughter older than he was, but she was still the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen; more beautiful than the girls less than half her age that James generally shagged. Her breasts bounced along with her, and she smiled down at him knowingly, like she knew what he was thinking. And she probably did, to be fair. It was in the nature of veela to entrance men; to be the best they'd ever had or would ever have. James' research had told him as much, but reading and feeling were two very different things.

Fleur's body was perfect, and so was shagging her. James wasn't used to being on bottom, but when Fleur gave into her desires, ripped his clothes off and threw him down onto her bed, he hadn't been stupid enough to try and roll over or control the situation. He was glad that he hadn't, because he'd nearly cum the moment she dropped down and took his cock inside of her. Her pussy was the tightest, most perfect fit he'd ever had, and if it was up to him to do the moving, he didn't know how he'd be able to control himself. It was all he could do just to hold on while this vision of perfection took what she wanted and rode his cock with grace and aggression in equal measure.

Hearing Fleur moan with satisfaction and watching her smile as she came on his cock was the proudest moment in the life of James Potter, though it was pushed into second place about three seconds later, when his hands clutched her arse cheeks and he filled her with his seed. It was the greatest of all his conquests, even if no one else could ever know.

Chapter 378: Cumming for Creati

Summary:

Anonymous perverts all over the internet gather to react to the latest candid shots of the hero Creati. If only they knew that Momo had her boyfriend read those same comments out loud to her while she pleased him. (Shoto/Momo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, masturbation fantasies, paizuri

Chapter Text

"Keep going," Momo whispered. She'd been very interested to see how this would go, but even she was surprised at just how exciting it was turning out for her. She couldn't speak for him, but for her, this was going incredibly well.

Shoto nodded and scrolled down lower on his phone, getting to the next comment left by an anonymous pervert. "Damn, look at those fucking tits," he recited. "I'd spend all day fucking those things." It was hardly eloquent; far from it, in fact. Momo knew that her boyfriend would have been capable of something much better and much more meaningful to her if he was using his own words, but that wasn't the point. She wanted these lewd, perverted comments from strangers who were objectifying her body and could not care less about her as a person. If she didn't, she would never have 'innocently' posted such revealing pictures of herself online.

It had only been a matter of time before those pictures made their way onto the gathering spots on the internet where perverts shared their masturbation fantasies for the world to see. That was what Momo had been counting on, and the pictures had not only popped up but gathered a stack of comments very quickly. If only the perverts talking about the body of the hero Creati and what they would like to do with it knew that the woman herself was using those same comments to turn herself on!

"Another," she requested. Listening to each lewd comment that Shoto read off got her hotter. He didn't seem to care too much about her unusual request when she made it of him, but he'd never been the jealous type, so that was to be expected. Shoto knew that she was all his, and that the perverts jerking off to those pictures would never get to do any of the things they were writing about.

Besides, she was giving him plenty of incentive to keep reading. She'd rubbed lotion all over her boobs while he loaded the website on his phone, and by the time he started actually reading them off, she'd already trapped his dick between them and begun to treat him to a paizuri. The majority of the comments had been about her tits, how huge they are, and how much the commenters wanted to grope them, suck on them, fuck them, grope them while they fucked her, cover them in their cum or even use them as pillows. But while Shoto read out those comments from horny perverts who would never get to touch her for real, he actually got to feel Momo's massive breasts sliding up and down his cock as she stared up at him. That had to be a perfectly acceptable trade-off for reading out objectifying comments about her body made by horny strangers.

"Those tits look good hanging out of her costume like that," Shoto read off. His voice was getting deeper, and Momo knew that it meant her tittyfuck was making him feel really good. "But they'd look even better if she pulled that slutty hero costume off, got down on her knees and let everybody here blow a load all over them."

If these guys got off on sharing these fantasies with each other, Momo felt like she could understand. She wondered how hard they would cum if they knew that the very woman they were writing about was kneeling topless in front of her boyfriend, sliding her boobs along his huge cock while she listened to him read their fantasies. How much cum would the dozens, hundreds, potentially even thousands of men who would eventually add their perverted comments to this discussion be able to cover her with if they knew that the dignified, reserved hero Creati had a secret, lusty side of herself that suited her revealing hero costume far more closely than most realized.

Not many people knew that Momo had quite a kinky mind deep down. Really, no one outside of Shoto and her best friend Kyoka, to a lesser extent, was aware that she was far likelier to seek out and be aroused by comments such as these than her public nature would suggest. Hearing Shoto read off the comments made her want more, and the more he read, the deeper into the tittyfuck she got.

Naturally, her rising arousal meant only great things for Shoto. He had to pause in reading out the comments because he was moaning with greater regularity as they went on, and Momo was working hard to make sure that she got him to cum before he'd reached the bottom of the page.

He was right in the middle of reading the latest comment, from a certain 'GrapeLover69BigDick' whose fantasy apparently involved curling up and falling asleep in her cleavage, when Momo finally got him to grunt and shoot his cum all over her breasts. All of the commenters combined probably could have covered her tits with more cum than her boyfriend managed alone, but it was a far closer contest than the numbers would make you think it would be. He'd drenched her good!

It looked so good, and she was so turned on by everything that had happened, that Momo picked up her own phone so she could snap a picture of it. Unlike the previous ones, which could have been written off as her being caught in a provocative still of an otherwise innocent moment, there was no hiding what she'd been up to her. That was why she made sure to angle her camera down so her face was not in the shot. The picture that would be posted online would be shared anonymously.

It may not have been her most well-thought-out idea, because between the size of her tits and the strands of hair that got captured in the shot, this 'anonymous' picture would be heavily linked to her about three minutes after it was first uploaded.

Chapter 379: Lois Gets the Exclusive (DC)

Summary:

21-year-old Lois Lane is the newest reporter for the Daily Planet, but she has big goals—and she’s not afraid to put her body on the line to reach them. (Lex Luthor/Lois Lane)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Slutty Lois

Chapter Text

Lois Lane had big aspirations. She might be the most junior reporter at the Daily Planet, but the 21-year-old wasn’t going to let that stop her. She intended to become the top reporter at the paper as soon as possible, and that meant doing whatever she needed to do to land the big scoops. She needed to build a network of influential, well-connected contacts who would speak to her before they spoke to anyone else.

She’d been persistent enough to secure this one-on-one interview with billionaire Lex Luthor in his office. He was quite possibly the single most important, influential and well-connected man in all of Metropolis, and Lois knew that this was her chance to make her big move. As soon as she had gotten word back that he had agreed to bring her in for this interview, she had vowed to herself that she would not waste this golden opportunity. Just getting a one-on-one interview with Lex Luthor was a big accomplishment for a new reporter like Lois, but this was only the beginning. And so, she had walked into the meeting dressed to impress.

Lex smiled as she was led in to see him, not looking at all surprised to see her wearing a silver dress so small and tight that it would have seemed more fitting to wear for a night out at a dance club than for her to wear it for the most important interview of her life. Her breasts were all but popping out of the top of the dress, and it was short enough that it just barely made it below her ass. She looked more like a prostitute than a reporter, and she knew it. She’d bought this dress specifically for this interview, and the naked lust she saw in his eyes as she walked towards him was precisely why she’d worn it.

“Come and have a seat, Miss Lane,” he said, patting the empty spot on the couch next to him. “I hope you don’t mind the less formal setting, but I thought a more relaxed approach would be best. This way we can get to know each other better before you start asking your questions.”

“I think that’s a great idea,” she said, nodding enthusiastically and approaching the couch where he sat and waited for her. “I would love it if we could make these one-on-one sessions a regular thing, and if that’s going to happen, I should do my best to convince you that I’m the best reporter for you to turn to.”

“I have no doubt that you will be able to do just that,” he said. It was surprisingly complicated to take her seat next to him in such a way that she could turn her back to him and bend over, flashing her bare ass at him and revealing that she wasn’t wearing any panties beneath it. But Lois pulled it off, and she smiled when she heard his intake of breath.

Yes, Lois was going to make the most of this exclusive. By the time she got up off of Lex’s couch, she was going to be the only reporter he ever wanted to invite into his office for a quote. And when she was hunting down a juicy story, she would make sure she offered a very generous reward if he was willing to point her in the right direction and introduce her to the right people.

--

“Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes! It’s so good! Fuck, yes! So good!”

Lois would always have moaned as loudly as she was able and been as effusive in her praise of Lex’s size and skill as she could believably get away with. Even if he had been a horrible fuck with a tiny cock, she would have done her very best to convince him that she was having the time of her life getting pounded on his couch.

But he didn’t need any convincing about his size or his sexual skill, and Lois didn’t need to rely on her acting skills for anything. His cock was every bit as big as she had breathlessly proclaimed it to be when she pulled his underwear off and got her first look at him, and her moans as he fucked her were authentic. Lois had never been one for lovemaking. She liked to get fucked, and the richest man in Metropolis was giving it to her as well as anyone ever had. She had come here today to use her body to further her career prospects, and she had been fully prepared to endure unsatisfying sex if that was what it took.

Getting fucked by Lex was far from unsatisfying though, to her joy. Her dress was wadded up in a ball on the floor beside the couch, and he had her upper back and shoulders pressed against the arm rest while he held her by the hips and fucked her. Her head hung over the side, and the strain on her unsupported neck might lead to some soreness later on. But Lois couldn’t have cared less about that. If she had to put up with a sore neck and back in exchange for forging this connection with this well-connected force in Metropolis, that was a small price to pay. And the fact that he was fucking her well enough to make her scream out in orgasm was just a very welcome perk of it all.

“Much as I would enjoy finishing inside of you, I think I’ll save that for after we’ve gotten to know each other a bit better,” Lex said as he pulled his cock out of her. “Get down on your knees and use her mouth to finish me off.”

“Yes, sir!” Lois said, forcing her body down off of the black leather couch quickly and taking his cock into her mouth. Lois was proud of her cocksucking skills, and she jumped at this chance to display them for him. She bobbed her head quickly and pushed all the way down for a deepthroat, not stopping until she’d swallowed it all. It was more cock than she’d ever taken—and when he began to cum down her throat seconds later, there was more of that than she’d ever taken too. But it was worth it, because there was not a doubt in her mind that she had secured many future one-on-one interviews with this powerful man.

Chapter 380: The Witch's Cabin 2 (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Heads turn when the mysterious witch walks into the Yule Ball on Harry's arm as his date, but this is one time Harry doesn't mind the attention. Any night spent with Wanda Maximoff in his arms is destined to be a great one. (Harry/Wanda)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character

Chapter Text

Harry's first reaction when McGonagall told him about how he would need to not only attend the Yule Ball and bring a date with him but also open the ball by dancing with her was nervousness. He didn't know how to dance, and he'd never enjoyed being the center of attention anyway.

But then he'd returned to Wanda's cabin and told her of his dilemma, and just as she'd done the day before the first task, the witch who lived in the cabin near the Forbidden Forest relaxed him. First, she'd cut straight through his awkward attempts to mention he needed a date for the ball and hinting that he'd like to take her, and she'd said outright that she would be his partner for the evening. He had thought of her the instant the ball was announced, but he hadn't wanted to presume that she would come with him and had been afraid of rejection if he'd just come out and asked. Wanda saw right through him and eased his fears.

Then she'd eased another of his fears: the dancing. At his embarrassed mumbled confession about not knowing how to dance, she had just smiled and promised to teach him. Those dancing lessons had given him a legitimate reason to come back to her cabin more frequently than he had been since their first meeting, which was a definite benefit.

As for the attention? It was true that he received even more attention than he otherwise would have when he entered the ball with a mysterious and absolutely beautiful witch on his arm. This was the first time anyone at Hogwarts other than Harry had ever seen Wanda Maximoff, and the stares and the whispers were persistent. But this was one time where Harry didn't mind all of the attention on him. He didn't even mind knowing that the likes of Rita Skeeter were going to have a field day writing about this and speculating on the identity of the mysterious beauty who'd turned up out of nowhere as the Boy-Who-Lived's date. He was proud that a witch like Wanda wanted to be his date and dancing partner, so if all of Hogwarts wanted to talk about it, let them.

The night had been everything Harry had hoped for. Opening the ball as one of the champions wasn't so bad when he had Wanda smiling in his arms and giving him an encouraging nod, and thanks to the lessons she'd given him, he was pretty sure he'd at least done a decent job of getting through the dancing without embarrassing himself. He'd even danced a few more songs with her throughout the night, seeing how much she enjoyed it and wanting to do whatever he could to make her happy. And she was happy. In spite of the whispers and the questions, to which they provided only vague answers, they enjoyed their date. Not even Ron and Hermione getting into one of their biggest arguments ever had been able to ruin Harry's mood. As long as he had Wanda in his arms and smiling at him, he wasn't sure if there was anything short of Voldemort turning up that could ruin his night.

The witch's cabin was thankfully Dark Lord-free when they finally found the opportunity to slip out of the ball and retire to her cabin, and the evening only got better from there. As amazing as Wanda had looked in the dress robes she'd ordered from Diagon, there was nothing better than taking her naked body into his arms after he'd peeled the dress robes off of her (with her encouragement, of course.)

Wanda knew what she wanted, and what she wanted from him this time was for him to thrust into her while she relaxed with her head on her pillow and her legs over his shoulders. They'd had sex a few more times since their first meeting, and Wanda often chose positions that had her getting on top and taking on the more active role. But if she wanted to relax and have him be the active partner this time, it was Harry's pleasure to do so. She'd done more than enough for him as it was; she deserved the chance to relax and enjoy herself.

Not to mention, Harry knew how lucky he was to be in this position with her. He still didn't understand what strange quirk of fate had first led him to this hidden cabin and the beautiful witch who made her home inside of it, but he would forever be grateful for it. Being able to make love to Wanda, being able to move his hips back and forth and slide his cock in and out of her, was the best ending imaginable to this or any other night.

Thanks to her, he had enough experience and enough confidence in himself now that he felt only excitement as he made love to the beautiful witch in her bed. He didn't worry about failing to meet any expectations or not lasting long enough. By now, Harry knew that Wanda's sighs of pleasure, the growing flush in her cheeks and the warmth in her eyes as she looked up at him were all indications that he was giving her exactly what she wanted.

"Yes, Harry!" she groaned, her voice getting louder and deeper now that his steady thrusts were pushing her closer to her climax. "So good! Just a little more, lover! I'm almost there!"

Harry nodded, speeding up his thrusts ever so slightly as he pushed for the big finish. Tempting as it was to keep his eyes on her bouncing breasts, he directed his eyes back up. Maintaining eye contact as they came was something they both enjoyed immensely, and that moment was almost there.

Wanda gasped, her pussy tightened around him, and her eyes widened as Harry pushed her over the edge. In perfect unison, Harry pushed his cock into her one more time, entering her as deeply as he could fit and filling her with his seed, knowing she would want it nowhere else but there.

There could be no better end to the Yule Ball than returning to the witch's cabin and making love to her. And as he pulled out of her and pulled her naked body into his arms to snuggle, he hoped she would be up for more later. Hopefully she would let him continue to do it well into the morning.

Chapter 381: Staying for Christmas (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry spends the Christmas holiday at Hogwarts with his best friend, and she helps him get closer to his crush. It all ends in a Christmas day he'll never forget. (Harry/Cho/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, aged-up characters

I've played around with canon a bit here, so this fic doesn't fit neatly into any particular year in canon. Assume there's elements of AU here, beyond just the characters being older.

Chapter Text

Harry was always happy to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas, even if his friends went home to spend the holiday with their families. Hogwarts was home to him and having time mostly to himself in the castle wasn't such a bad thing.

He was very glad that he was not the only one who had stayed behind this year though, because this was turning out to be a wonderful Christmas. Hermione's parents had some kind of situation where a relative needed their help with something, and she'd chosen not to go along with them. Harry enjoyed his best friend's company, and without Ron there to butt heads with her, Hermione was as relaxed and carefree as Harry had ever seen her.

Cho Chang had not gone home either, confessing to them that she was afraid returning to her childhood home and going through the same traditions would bring up too many painful memories on the first Christmas since her beloved grandfather had passed away. Hermione knew full well about Harry's crush on the pretty Ravenclaw seeker, and this more relaxed version of his best friend encouraged him to go for it. She'd even helped him out by inviting Cho to join them frequently throughout the holiday, which was how Harry found himself speaking to Cho more and getting to know her much better than he had before the holiday.

The three of them were sitting in a circle in the Room of Requirement on Christmas morning, and Harry watched with more than a bit of nervousness as Cho carefully opened the gift Harry had gotten her. It had been a gift that arrived at the last minute, only after the three of them had started spending so much time together over the holiday, and he was afraid she wouldn't like it. He'd thought to buy her some quidditch supplies, or maybe a signed picture of the Tutshill Tornados, who he knew to be her favorite team. But Hermione had squashed those ideas, encouraging him to instead get her a more personal gift if he wanted to make a good impression on the witch he fancied. Annoyingly, she hadn't actually given him any specific ideas. She'd told him what he shouldn't buy, but she'd said that whatever he gave her would mean more if it was something he came up with himself.

After finally removing the last of the wrapping paper, Cho stared down at the book in her hand silently for what was probably a few seconds but felt more like minutes or hours to Harry.

"Sorry if you don't like it," he mumbled nervously. "I just, uh, I remembered you talking about your grandfather reading you that book when you were a kid, and that you couldn't ever find it again because they stopped making it years ago. I wrote to my house elf, and we happened to have an old copy of it in the family library. I know it's not much, but…"

Harry had to stop talking abruptly, because his arms were suddenly full of witch. Cho flung herself at him, taking a seat in his lap as she put her arms around his neck. The tears he saw swimming in her eyes might have alarmed him if he hadn't also seen the gentle smile on her beautiful face.

"Thank you, Harry," she said, her voice thick with emotion. "It's wonderful." And then she kissed him. Harry closed his eyes, put his arms around Cho and kissed her back. Her lips were so soft, and she fit perfectly in his arms.

"It's about time," Hermione said. Harry could hear her gathering her presents and standing up. "I'll leave you lovebirds to it, then."

"No," Cho said, breaking the kiss abruptly and hopping out of Harry's arms. He groaned, missing her already. But she grabbed Hermione's arm before she could go anywhere. "Stay. Stay with us, Hermione."

--

Harry had heard of Christmas miracles before, but he hadn't known they were real until today. There was really no other explanation as to how he could be lucky enough to spend his Christmas afternoon in bed with Cho and Hermione.

The Room of Requirement had adjusted itself to fit their needs, providing them with the largest and most comfortable bed Harry had ever been in. But the company was far better than the bed. Cho was on her back, her legs spread wide with his hands holding her by the ankles as he shagged her from his knees. He'd gone slowly at first, giving them both time to adjust to each other. They were well used to each other by now though, and he was able to confidently thrust back and forth inside of her at a steady pace. Cho's moans, along with some quiet guidance from Hermione, had helped him find the ideal tempo as he made love to his crush for the first time. Cho was even more beautiful naked than she was in her Hogwarts robes, her quidditch uniform or the casual clothes he'd seen her in regularly over the break, and making love to her was better than any fantasy had ever been. He'd never felt anything tighter or more perfect than this, and then it got even better when her body shook with what he recognized as her climax.

"Oh, well done, Harry!" Hermione said, smiling at him. Speaking of looking more beautiful than ever, Harry was seeing a whole new side of his best friend today. She was naked and kneeling above Cho's head as requested, not sitting on her face too tightly, but pressing her sex against Cho's lips and allowing the Ravenclaw to go down on her. He'd always known Hermione was a girl, but only now did he realize how beautiful a girl she actually was. His best friend was a very sexy witch, and he would never forget it.

Overcome by the moment, he pulled Hermione into a kiss while continuing to shag Cho. She was still for a second or two, but then she moaned, kissed him back and started running her right hand through his hair. Her left hand guided one of his onto her breast, and he happily gave it a good squeeze. It was even softer than it had looked, and it fit his hand so well.

His Christmas was somehow getting even better. He didn't think he ever wanted the castle to fill up with students again.

Chapter 382: A Long-Awaited Consummation (ASOIAF/GoT)

Summary:

Jon Snow has left to join the Night's Watch, and that very evening, Catelyn gives her husband something he's waited many years for. (Ned/Catelyn)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Loss of virginity

Chapter Text

Eddard Stark did his best to remain stoic as his lady wife came to his chambers, pulled her gown off and allowed him to see her gorgeous body, but he could not help getting excited. It had been a longer wait than any outside the two of them would ever realize, but he was finally seeing his wife nude and was about to take her to bed.

If Catelyn noticed his excitement, she did not comment on it. Instead, she stepped into his arms, kissed him and removed his clothing for him. Ned took her into his arms and got her into bed, keeping his excitement under control as he spread her legs, gazed upon her sex for the first time and used his fingers to prepare her. After all this time, he wanted to be sure that he did this properly.

She spread her legs wider for him and murmured her encouragement, so he moved into position atop her. She gave him a nod, and he used his hand to aim his cock so he could slide it into her. She breathed in sharply and her eyes squeezed shut.

Eddard paused right there, watching his lady wife's face to see how she was taking it. He had just claimed her maidenhead, as the blood proved, and it was clear that she was in some discomfort. He did not push any deeper inside of her yet, giving her time to get used to the feeling of having him inside of her before they continued. After all the time he'd waited to bed his wife, Ned saw no point in rushing now and making their first time unsatisfying.

Catelyn finally opened her eyes to look up at him, and the determination and strength he saw in her Tully blue eyes reminded him of the way she'd looked at him when he returned to Winterfell with what she believed to be his bastard son. Now, however, Eddard was relieved to see such determination.

"Go ahead, husband," she said. "Take me. I believe we've both waited long enough for this consummation."

Eddard nodded and moved his hips forward, slowly pushing his cock deeper inside of his wife's virgin cunt. She wasn't wrong. This had been a long, long time in coming.

It had been a long wait for Ned Stark to get his bride Catelyn into bed. Because of the urgency with which he'd needed to get back onto the field during the rebellion, their wedding had to wait until afterwards. But he'd returned with baby Jon, and Catelyn had made her terms clear. So long as Eddard's bastard son remained at Winterfell, being raised in her presence, she would never let her husband bed her or do anything even slightly sexual with her.

Eddard could not forget the desperation in Lyanna's voice, and the strength in her as she used her final moments to make him promise that he would never share the secret of her son's birth with anyone. He could not tell anyone the truth. But he also would never take Lady Catelyn against her wishes, and he knew that Lord Hoster would be enraged if Eddard went back on his word and took another woman to bride. More conflict was the last thing the realm needed right after the rebellion; Robert needed the realm to be stable.

So, Eddard had honored the promise he made to his sister, but he also abided by Lady Catelyn's refusal to go to bed with him. Their wedding night had included no bedding, and for all these years now, they had never shared a bed. For years now, there had been whispers. Most assumed that Lady Catelyn was simply barren. The other possibility, that Eddard was unable to impregnate her, was dismissed entirely since his bastard son had, until that very morning, been raised in Winterfell for all to see. Only Eddard and Catelyn knew the truth.

Ned had not pushed Jon to leave Winterfell. As long as he'd wanted to be there, Winterfell would have always been his home, just as Ned had promised Lyanna. But Jon had reached the decision to go to the Wall and become a sworn brother of the Night's Watch, and this very morning he had left with Ned's younger brother Benjen to take the black. And with him gone, no longer living in Winterfell as a constant to reminder to Cat of what she believed to be her husband's disrespect, she had come to Ned's bedchamber at last. After all these years, Ned was finally consummating his marriage.

It was good, too. Even if he disapproved of Robert's whoring, he could understand why his friend had always looked for a woman to take to bed if this was what it felt like. He moved back and forth inside of Catelyn, slowly at first, but gradually thrusting faster as he got more comfortable, and his wife's little sighs of pleasure told him that she was getting more comfortable too. The bed was rocking beneath them now, and Eddard could feel his body getting closer to a release it had waited many years for.

To his pride, he heard Catelyn moan in pleasure, and her arms held onto his neck tightly. After all the time they'd waited, he was pleased that he could make their consummation an enjoyable experience for her. But the larger purpose behind her coming to his bedchamber was for him to finish inside of her, of course, and that time had finally come. Ned grunted, thrust his cock into his wife once more and began to empty his seed inside of her for the first time.

He rolled off of her afterwards, and she rested on her back beside him, holding his arm between hers and rubbing it with her fingers. Despite her being true to her word and not coming to his bedchamber until tonight, they'd developed a good relationship over the years. And now they could be close in every way, because she'd finally given him her virginity.

He'd given the same to her, but she didn't know that and never would. She wasn't the only one who stuck to her word.

Chapter 383: Draco's Worst Moment (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Draco is curious when he hears whispers about Potter parading a nude woman through Diagon Alley and goes to investigate. He'll soon wish he hadn't. (Harry/Narcissa)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Public sex, mindbreak, humiliation, facefuck

Chapter Text

"Ah, and there's Draco! I'm so glad you could make it!"

The sneer on Harry Potter's face would have concerned Draco if he hadn't noticed something far more distressing. There had been whispers in Knockturn Alley about the Boy-Who-Lived abusing his celebrity by parading a naked witch through Diagon Alley. While Draco had his doubts that Potter would have the balls to pull something like that, if anyone could get away with something so obscene, it was the man who'd lucked his way into killing Voldemort. The entire wizarding world had been kissing his arse for six months now, and Draco didn't doubt that there were plenty of witches out there with little enough self-respect that they would subject themselves to such degradation if Scarhead asked them to.

It was out of curiosity that Draco had come to look into the rumor for himself, and perhaps chastise Potter for his lack of civility if it was true. But when he looked more closely at the naked figure on her knees in front of the golden Gryffindor hero who had been his nemesis since they were eleven years old, Draco felt something break inside of him.

"Mother?" he whispered, horrified. He didn't want it to be true. He wanted it to be another blonde woman down on her knees with a collar around her neck. but he was close enough for there to be no mistake. That was his mother's arse he'd unknowingly admired when he was first approaching, and it was his mother's familiar facial features that were being sullied as she rubbed her face against Potter's cock and smeared her pale skin with his pre-cum. She had always been so committed to looking her best, especially while out in public. Not even a hair could be out of place for the Lady Malfoy. Yet here she was, soiling herself for Potter for all to see. He wished that it wasn't true; he wished that she was just someone who looked like her, or even someone who was using polyjuice potion to ruin her reputation. But in his heart, he knew it wasn't true. Too many uncomfortable questions that had formed over the last few months were being answered before his eyes, even after he'd been too afraid to ask for them.

"Yes, Draco," Potter said, giving him a malicious smile as his hands rested on top of his mother's golden head. "Didn't you ever wonder where your mother has been going for the last three months? Narcissa's a smart woman. After her useless husband, your useless father, got tossed in Azkaban where he belongs, she needed someone to protect her, look after her, and allow her to continue living the lifestyle she's comfortable with. Who better for her to turn to than me?"

Me, Draco thought to himself. She should have turned to me. He'd vowed to himself to protect his mother after the war, regardless of his own less than stellar reputation in the wizarding world after taking the Dark Lord's mark. He was one of the few marked Death Eaters who hadn't been sent to Azkaban after the war, but him being a free wizard didn't mean people trusted him or liked him. The looks people gave him as he walked about reminded him of the way he and his friends had used to look at the muggleborn and the blood traitors, back when things still made sense. He didn't like it at all.

He liked it even less when Potter grabbed his cock and smacked his mother on the forehead with it, treating her like a common whore. But she did not stand up for herself, as she should have. The formerly proud Lady Malfoy opened her mouth wide without hesitation, awaiting Potter's cock.

"Stop it, mother!" Draco shouted. Or he tried to shout, at least. His voice cracked, and he sounded more like a petulant child. "Don't let Potter sully you like this!" His mother did not close her mouth, nor did she turn her head. It looked for all the world as if she hadn't even heard him speak to her at all. So, in his desperation, Draco turned to Potter. "Potter, please. Stop this."

He was begging now. This had been terrible enough to witness already, but he knew that if he saw Potter slide that disgustingly thick cock into his mother's mouth, he would never get over it. There would be no turning back at that point, and he would do anything to avoid it. Draco actually dropped to his knees and bowed his head, not unlike how he'd bowed to the Dark Lord after his return.

"Please, Potter. I'll do anything. I'll give you anything. Just don't do this to my mother." He bowed so low that his head touched the dirty ground, and Draco didn't care. His mother had obviously already been dirtying herself for months; this was just the first time she was doing it in public. Now it was his turn.

Potter laughed. "You have nothing I want, Malfoy," he said coldly. And then he grabbed the back of his mother's head, thrust his hips forward and drove his cock into her mouth. "Now shut up and watch me claim her as my fucktoy publicly. She's already been trained up nicely, and I want everyone to see it."

The cruel Gryffindor did as he'd said. His hips set an absolutely furious pace, thrusting back and forth and shoving his cock down his mother's throat repeatedly and without mercy. Even though she'd clearly taken Potter's cock many times prior to this, there was no way for her to train her throat to take a cock that thick while it was being shoved in so roughly. She gagged around it, and tears ran down her face, mixing with the saliva and pre-cum and furthering her makeover into his docile toy for all to see. And everyone, Draco included, also saw as Potter pulled out at the end and shot his cum all over her face. Potter groaned in pleasure, but his moment of pleasure was the worst moment of Draco's life. It was even worse than when his father had been sent to Azkaban.

"That was good," Potter said while using his mother's hair to wipe his cock off. "Just one more thing to do." He pulled something out of his bag, and to Draco's horror, he recognized it to be his father's wand. "Time to snap this. I think the two pieces will fit perfectly in your cunt and your arse, don't you?"

Chapter 384: Warming Up Tsuyu (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

On a cold, snowy day, Todoroki offers to help Tsuyu get warm under the blanket. It's an innocent offer, but will she be able to stop the heat from spreading throughout her entire body? (Shoto/Tsuyu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, semi-public sex, sex under a blanket

Chapter Text

Tsuyu ignored the laughter and sound of play she could hear from outside, tugging the blanket around her body more tightly on the couch. Today was the coldest day of the year so far, and the cold temperature did not agree with her at all. While everyone else in the class was outside having fun in the snow, she was doing her best to get warm. It wasn't working as well as she would like though. Even with the extra-thick blanket from home wrapped around her body, she couldn't stop the shivers.

"Would you like some help warming up?" someone asked, startling Tsuyu. She'd thought everyone was outside, but apparently one of her classmates was still hanging around in the Heights Alliance after all.

"Oh, Todoroki!" she said, looking up at him as he made it the rest of the way down the stairs and walked towards her in the common area. "You're not going to go outside with the others?"

"I was with them earlier," he said, "but I didn't want you to be left all alone because of the cold. I could get underneath the blanket with you and share my body heat."

Tsuyu blushed. Her first instinct was to refuse, because snuggling under the blanket with a boy she thought was very handsome sounded like an easy way to get herself into trouble. But she legitimately could really use help warming up, and snuggling with him and sharing in his body heat was the most practical option available to her. It could be just what she was looking for, as long as she was able to prevent the 'heat' from reaching certain other parts of her body.

"I would appreciate that, Todoroki," she said, pulling the blanket back and inviting him in, hoping she wasn't about to make a fool out of herself.

--

It started subtly. Not even Tsuyu realized what was happening at first. She was finding so much relief in his warm body snuggled up against hers and heating her up that she let her guard down, and that was her mistake. She started rubbing and nuzzling against him before she had time to question what she was doing. By the time her brain started to catch up and take note of her increasingly more explicit rubbing that could more honestly be described as grinding, it was too late to turn back or pretend that she hadn't lost control. His body felt too good against her, and she was rapidly growing addicted to his heat.

His hands came down to grab hold of her hips as she was effectively grinding in his lap, and Tsuyu panicked. The sudden touch helped bring her back to reality a bit, and she felt shame and guilt hit her for more or less dry humping him when he'd just been courteously trying to help her warm her body back up. She frantically tried to figure out how she could apologize to him.

But he didn't grab her hips to stop her. He grabbed them so he could pull her pants and underwear down below her ass, and moments later she felt his erection sliding out of his pants and rubbing against her. She wasn't the only one who'd felt the heat spread. Todoroki felt it too.

"Do you want me to do this, Asui?" he asked, stopping just before the point of penetration.

"Tsuyu," she said. She took it upon herself to lower her hips and sit down on his cock, taking him inside of her. "Call me Tsuyu."

"Tsuyu," he repeated, moving his hands around to cup her ass cheeks and give them a squeeze. "You feel very good, Tsuyu."

She groaned and began to move, embracing the heat fully now as Shoto's cock was inside of her. She hadn't had a chance to see it, obviously, but it felt thick inside of her. It stretched her in the best way possible, and she wanted to feel more of it. She couldn't really bounce up and down much with the blanket still covering them, and losing the blanket and the heat it offered wasn't something that appealed to her. So, she settled for rocking back and forth on his cock, grinding in his lap under the blanket while looking at his handsome face.

They couldn't see each other's bodies under the blanket, but that didn't stop them from doing plenty of touching. Tsuyu ran her hands along his strong arms, and she pushed his shirt up out of the way so she could stroke his muscular chest. Todoroki's hands worked their way up from her ass, stroking the bare skin of her back underneath her shirt. Then they slid around to her front, squeezing her breasts through her bra.

She'd just reached behind her back and undone the bra when the outside door opened. The couch was in immediate view, so they couldn't get up and try to hide, unless Tsuyu wanted to flash her ass or her pussy at whoever had just returned. The only option was to stay beneath the blanket and remain seated on Todoroki's cock.

"Oh!" Momo said, eyes widening in surprise as she walked in on them. The blanket offered them full coverage, but she could still see that Tsuyu was sitting in his lap, which was suggestive on its own. "I came back to make some tea. Sorry; did I disturb something, or--"

"Todoroki is just helping me warm up," Tsuyu replied.

"Shoto," he corrected. "You can call me Shoto."

Without her even realizing it, Tsuyu's hips started to rock again.

--

Momo sat in the kitchen drinking her tea, not sure whether she should feel embarrassed or jealous of what she'd walked in on.

Did Tsuyu really think that it wouldn't be obvious what was happening? She'd started to rock back and forth again before Momo had even gone into the kitchen!

Momo blushed furiously and closed her eyes, trying to ignore the crazy compulsion to walk back in and ask if she could climb under the blanket and add her body heat in as well.

Chapter 385: Tyene's First Time (ASOIAF/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Tyene can never be Aegon's queen, but that won't stop her from climbing onto his lap and fucking him on his throne. (Aegon VI/Tyene Sand)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Loss of virginity, throne sex

Chapter Text

Aegon had been looking down since the end of the council meeting, no doubt lost in thought thanks to the latest news of his aunt Daenerys in Essos. His aunt occupied his thoughts often, particularly when a fresh story of her exploits made its way to King's Landing. But Tyene Sand wasn't going to let him think about Daenerys Targaryen for long, not this time. The Mother of Dragons wasn't here, and nothing in her actions suggested that she intended to come here anytime soon. But Tyene was here, and she was tired of waiting for what she wanted.

She made her footsteps purposefully loud as she walked up the steps leading to the Iron Throne where her king sat. Aegon looked up quickly, probably having thought he was now alone in the throne room and surprised to discover otherwise. Tyene felt a moment of deep satisfaction when she saw the initial smile cross his face when he saw that it was her, but after a moment it turned into a guarded look.

"Tyene?" he said. "Did you need something?"

Tyene waited until she'd made it to the top step, and then she nodded. "Yes," she said, walking towards him. "I need you, my king." She reached out and began to undo his breeches, which made him gasp.

"Tyene?" her king stammered. "What are you doing?"

"What I should have done ages ago," she said, nonchalantly pushing his clothing down his legs and out of her way, freeing his cock. She licked her hand before beginning to stroke his cock, getting him hard for what she wanted next. "What we both want. Don't try and pretend that you don't want this, my king."

"But you know I cannot marry you," he said. She was pleased that he didn't try to deny that he wanted her. The attraction had grown between them after the High Sparrow had posted her in King's Landing as King Aegon's personal septa. She wanted him, and he wanted her too. But, on the advice of his Hand of the King, Jon Connington, he remained unwed for the time being. If Daenerys did eventually come to Westeros, Aegon would offer to marry her and make her his queen. Thus, Aegon had held back from bedding Tyene, regardless of how much he desired her. Their relationship, such as it was, had never gone beyond kissing and groping. Tyene had had enough of it, and today she was taking matters into her own hands.

"I don't need you to marry me," she said, releasing his cock now that she'd gotten him ready. She hiked up her septa's robes and shift as she straddled his lap, and he groaned at the feeling of her wet cunt rubbing against his cock. "I just need to be with you, my king." Tyene reached between their bodies to hold his cock in the proper position for her to drop down, impaling herself on his cock.

Tyene closed her eyes as her king's cock pierced her maidenhead, and her shoulders shook with the effort it took for her to suppress the pain. Part of her had wondered if it had been a mistake not to find someone else to lose her virginity with after the plan for her and her cousin Arianne to have their first time together with Drey Dalt had failed. As she'd grown closer to Aegon, and even right up to the point that she straddled his lap and sank down onto his cock, she'd questioned if it was a mistake not to come into this as a lover with some previous experience to rely upon.

But the moment that Aegon's cock tore her maidenhead away, she knew it had been the right decision to wait. It was no secret to her that King Aegon had no more sexual experience than she did, meaning that this incredible feeling spreading through her once the pain lessened had to feel at least as incredible for him. There in the throne room, as she impaled herself on his cock while he sat on the Iron Throne, she was delighted to know that they were each other's firsts. Daenerys Targaryen might get to claim his hand, should she accept, and should she ever actually come to Westeros. But she would never be able to claim his virginity. That would forever belong to Tyene now.

Tyene loved how wonderfully full she felt with his cock inside of her previously virgin cunt, and she loved the gasps and moans he made as she started to move even more. She grinded back and forth on him at first, but while that felt great for her. she eventually discovered that moving straight up and down got the loudest reactions out of him. Tyene put her hands on his shoulders and bounced, dropping down to make her arse slap against his legs each time that she took him inside of her. While she'd needed to give her body some time to get used to having a cock inside of it for the first time, she was soon able to take his cock all the way to the hilt and ride him at a quick pace besides.

The success in her effort was there in how Aegon gasped and moaned, and how his hands clutched her hips as she rode him. He wasn't trying to talk her out of this now; he'd wanted this as badly as she did. Her king sat back in his throne and moaned with pleasure as his septa rode him.

"Tyene!" he gasped. "I'm--"

She kissed him hard on the lips, swallowing up whatever he was going to say and moaning into his mouth as he shot his seed into her cunt. Tyene would never get to marry him, but that was okay. She didn't need to be his wife or his queen to be his lover, or even to give him children.

Chapter 386: Sirius Celebrates His Freedom (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Sirius is finally a free man, and he knows just how (and with who) he wants to celebrate his freedom. (Sirius/Ginny/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon AU, cheating, older man/younger women

Chapter Text

It had finally happened. Sirius Black was a free man at last. It had taken years, not to mention the removal of Fudge and the appointment of a Minister who would actually investigate the truth, but Sirius had been formally cleared of having anything to do with betraying James and Lily and killing the rat. He would no longer need to spend his days hiding in damned 12 Grimmauld Place. Before long, he was going to go out, enjoy the fresh air and see all of the things he'd been missing out on. He was going to do his best to be there for Harry, even if his name being cleared had taken so long that his godson was a grown man now.

But all of that would come in the future. Sirius was a free man now, and he wanted to celebrate his freedom in typical Sirius Black fashion. In his younger days, before his life had fallen to hell, Sirius had been an infamous lady's man. Unlike James, who had always had eyes only for Lily, Sirius made it his mission to sleep with as many beautiful witches as he could.

He'd had to let go of that side of his life for many years now, between Azkaban and being an escaped prisoner with a kill on sight order, but his name being cleared felt like it was as good a time as any to turn on the old charm and see if he could still talk a pretty young witch into getting down on her knees for him. Or even multiple pretty young witches, if he was at his best.

He'd known just the two pretty young witches he wanted to aim for to celebrate the occasion, and to his immense pride, his aim had been true and his roguish charm had been able to seal the deal despite the age difference between them.

As proud as he was of himself for pulling it off, he was even prouder of Ginny Weasley and Hermione Granger for working so well together and giving him such an excellent double blowjob.

Ginny was his godson's ex; Sirius might be a horny bastard, but not even he would have made a move on the sexy redhead if Harry had still been dating her. But Harry was very happy with Padma Patil these days, and Sirius was even happier to feel Ginny's tongue swirling around his cockhead. Harry had never been comfortable discussing what happened behind closed doors with first Ginny and now Padma, but Sirius had gotten the impression that his sex life with his first girlfriend had been rather boring, and Ginny hadn't been a particularly skilled lover. But they'd been each other's firsts, so maybe she hadn't really known what she was doing back then.

The redheaded siren knew exactly what she was doing now, though. It was no secret that Ginny had gone on to have a pretty wild few months after her relationship with Harry ended, and Sirius could feel how far she'd come.

She alternated between licking at his cockhead and bobbing up and down, showing no difficulty in blowing him even though Sirius had a cock thick enough to give many women trouble before his unjust incarceration. Ginny Weasley was no longer the inexperienced witch his godson had shared his first time with. Now she was a fantastic cocksucker, and Sirius showed her his appreciation by patting her fiery red hair and groaning her name.

He'd been less sure of how skilled Hermione would be, or if he'd even be able to charm his cock into her mouth. As far as Sirius knew, she'd only been with Ron. Where things currently stood between her and Ron was anyone's guess. For years, they had been stuck in a pattern of arguing, breaking up, getting back together for a few months, then arguing and breaking up again. Whatever stage of the cycle they were in currently, Hermione had agreed to join Ginny in helping Sirius celebrate his freedom rather more easily than Sirius had expected.

Regardless of whether they were technically together or not at the moment, Ron would probably be devastated if he ever found out about Hermione joining his sister in sucking Sirius off. But, while Sirius wasn't enough of a bastard to make a move on his godson's woman, he couldn't say the same for Ron. If the tall redhead didn't want Hermione to suck on another wizard's balls, he should have avoided getting into so many petty arguments with her.

Yes, Hermione was sucking his balls. He hadn't known what to expect from her, but she'd surprised him and even Ginny by going straight for his balls after the two of them had warmed up by licking his cock together. This brilliant witch who might very well wind up sitting in the Minister of Magic's seat in the future was tending to his balls with her mouth, and she was good at it. She'd licked and kissed all over his balls at first, and now she'd stuffed both of them into her mouth and was sucking on them as if a sweet treat waited for her at the end.

Sirius growled as his normal tricks to distract himself from orgasm so he could prolong his fun proved less effective than usual. Part of that was because he was out of practice, but this would have been a struggle even if he'd been at his absolute best. The sexy redheaded quidditch star and the brilliant brunette witch with the filthy mind made for an incredible team, and Sirius could only jerk his hips and groan as he began to cum. He pulled on their hair, and they both pulled their heads back so he could treat them both to a thick facial.

As Sirius looked down at the pair of pretty young witches dripping with his cum, he couldn't wait to continue celebrating his freedom.

 

Chapter 387: Harry's Generational Fantasy (Harry Potter)

Summary:

A long-held fantasy of Harry's finally comes to life, thanks to a pair of lovely veela from two different generations. (Harry/Fleur/Victoire)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, cheating, minor incest, age difference, impregnation

Chapter Text

This had been a fantasy of Harry's for a very long time. When had it started? Maybe it was the first time he'd seen how beautiful Fleur's mother Apolline was? No, it probably went back much longer than that, now that he thought about it. Maybe it was when Parvati and Padma's mother, a lovely older woman, had said goodbye to them before the boarded the train for Hogwarts that one year. Or maybe the fantasy had first been instilled in him even before then.

For as long as he could remember now, one of his deepest and most sought-after sexual fantasies had been to fuck a mother and daughter at the same time. For many years, he'd feared that this would be one fantasy that he never got to explore. But it was coming together at last, here and now. He had a mother and daughter naked and in his bed, and both of them were moaning happily as he moved back and forth, fucking one while fingering the other until he switched.

And they weren't just any mother and daughter, either. He'd been too young and lacked the confidence to even begin to consider trying to make this fantasy come true with Fleur and her mother, but over the years since then, he'd changed and matured. He'd gained some experience and become a man who had the confidence to go for what he wanted. He wouldn't ever be able to shag Fleur and her mother together; that time had passed, if it had ever even been possible. But the combination of Fleur and her daughter was a different story.

He'd been fucking Fleur for a few years now. She and Bill were still married, technically, but they hadn't slept in the same bed for even longer than the affair had been going. Their marriage had lost the passion long ago, according to Fleur--and a veela could not live without passion. She'd tried shagging a few other men to give her what she needed before Harry entered the picture, but for the last couple of years, his had been the only cock for her. She wanted only the best, and in him, she'd found what she needed. He had been fucking her at least a couple of times a week ever since, and any time Bill left on business, they practically lived in the bedroom.

He'd fucked Fleur exponentially more often than he'd fucked anyone else, and with good reason. Until recently, she had been far and away the best shag he'd ever had, and it hadn't been close. That she'd had three children had done absolutely nothing to mar the perfection of Fleur's body. She looked as beautiful now as he had the first time he'd ever seen her, and her pussy remained a perfect fit for his body. He'd had years of regular practice to get used to how snugly her insides squeezed him, practically demanding his cum, and still he reveled in it. Not finishing in seconds had been the greatest sexual challenge of his life when this had all first started, but he'd succeeded and fucked her well enough to keep her coming back for more.

She was as wet as ever, and moaning loudly every time that he slammed his cock back inside of her. Fleur's moans of pleasure sounded so erotic that it felt like they should be illegal, but today, for the first time ever, he didn't focus solely on fucking her until those moans turned into orgasmic screams. Those screams were coming soon enough, but he had another gorgeous veela to fuck too, because Fleur's nineteen-year-old daughter Victoire was on top of her, just as naked, gorgeous and horny as she was.

Harry's sexual history with Victoire did not go back nearly as long as it did with Fleur, but it was no less memorable for him. As a longtime friend of the Weasley family, he had of course received an invite to the party to celebrate Victoire's NEWT results and the end of her time as a Hogwarts student. It was at that party where she had pulled him aside and told him that he was the man of her dreams, that she'd always wanted him from the time that she'd first understood sexual attraction.

He'd taken her back home with him that night, taking her virginity and giving her a first time that she would never forget. He'd been the only man she'd had eyes for after that, and for the last several months he'd been satisfying her needs as well as her mother's. Victoire had been in his bed even more often than Fleur had since then, as she didn't have a husband or as many responsibilities as Fleur, and she was at least as horny. It had actually become a bit of a challenge to juggle them both without either of them discovering that they weren't the only veela who shared his bed.

But then he'd realized that this was his chance to not only solve that dilemma but live out this long-held fantasy. He'd taken some time to prepare both of them for this before he revealed the truth and made his move, and now it was all paying off.

He had the veela mother and daughter stacked on top of each other, and they were so enthusiastic about doing this together and so horny that he could actually hear them kissing as he shagged them. Harry was moving back and forth between them, fucking them both relentlessly and listening to them make out. Fucking Fleur was as perfect as ever, and throwing her nineteen-year-old daughter down on top of her and enjoying her equally perfect body was without a doubt the greatest sexual high Harry had ever experienced. He grunted as it all culminated in him erupting in the longest, most powerful orgasm of his life. It was long enough that he was able to move between them, filling them both up with plenty of potent seed. Hopefully he would succeed in knocking them both up, because he could imagine no greater ending to this fantasy coming true.

 

Chapter 388: Peter Makes It Home (Spider-Man)

Summary:

Fandom: Spider-Man (Raimi-verse, post-No Way Home)

Summary: Peter makes it home, and realizes that he's ready to make it home for real. (Peter/Betty Brant)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cunnilingus

Chapter Text

Peter had one destination in mind to go to once he was back in his own world, and he headed straight there as soon as Dr. Strange sent him away. He was tired, his body was sore, and of course he had that stab wound courtesy of Norman's glider. But he didn't want to go to sleep, he didn't want to rest his sore body just yet, and he wanted to wait until he did any more than the minimal cleaning and bandaging of his wound that he'd already done. He'd been hurt much worse, honestly.

There was a special someone who he knew had to be worried sick about him after he'd literally disappeared on her, and reassuring and reuniting with her was the most important thing in the world to him at the moment.

He returned not to his own apartment, but to hers instead. While he swung through the city, jumped from rooftop to rooftop and made the same familiar journey to her place that he'd made hundreds of times over the last several years, he saw with greater clarity than ever that it was stupid they weren't living together. He knew it was what she wanted, and this unexpected trip to a different universe had shone a light on his true feelings as well. He'd been afraid to get in too deep, owing to his rocky romantic past. But talking with the other Peter, the one who had lost his love, made him realize that he shouldn't be afraid to jump in all the way and love her without holding any of himself back.

She was standing in her bedroom when he arrived, her back turned to him as she held her phone up to her ear. He tapped on her window, and she spun around quickly at the sound. He saw desperate hope on her face when she first looked, and then joy when she saw that it was really him. He smiled back, doing his best to show her that he was okay. Her phone fell from her hand, forgotten, and she rushed over to open the window and let him in.

Her arms were around his neck the moment his feet touched the floor, and his slowly came up to wrap around her body and hug her back. He'd thought she might scold him or demand answers at first, rather than being so immediately welcoming. But if she wanted to be held, Peter was more than happy to oblige. As good as she always felt, hugging her body against his had never meant more to him than it did now, after making it back home.

"Betty," he started, after it didn't seem like she was going to say anything. He was hesitant to possibly break the spell and ruin the moment, but she deserved the whole truth, hard as it might be for her to believe. "I'm sorry I disappeared, but I swear I came back to you the second I was able. What happened was--"

"I don't care," Betty Brant said, pulling back from the hug and staring up at him. He saw tears still shining in her eyes, and her voice was thick with emotion. "You can explain later. Right now, I just want to be with you." He already knew that she loved him, and that he could trust her with his whole heart, but never had it been clearer to him that he was ready to spend the rest of his life with this woman.

He never could have imagined winding up here with the woman he'd first met while doing freelance work for the Daily Bugle, but he had no complaints about how his life had turned out now. There had been mutual heartbreak between him and MJ, neither of them able to fully overcome their old wounds and hurts to make it work. Those same old wounds and insecurities had made him hesitant to love Betty as deeply as he wanted to, but now he realized that he was only hurting them both by holding back. No more.

Peter gave up trying to explain for the time being, and instead just accepted her kiss. With both of them kissing and grabbing at each other, it quickly grew hotter. She attempted to pull the pants of his Spider-Man suit down so she could get to his cock, but he stopped her. She'd taken such good care of him and been so patient with him for years now. It was time for him to start taking care of her.

He helped her out of her comfortable clothes, removed her underwear and guided her down onto her back on the bed. She was aroused enough that he could have pulled his pants off and fucked her immediately, but that wasn't what he wanted to do. He got down to put his head between her legs instead, and he began to lick her.

Betty gasped when his tongue touched the outer lips of her pussy, and her hands flew down to hold onto his head. He might have held back from committing all the way emotionally, but he knew just what she liked physically, and he gave it to her. He started off with slow, long licks of her pussy, and began to rub her with his fingers as well after an appropriate amount of time passed. Betty had gone from gasping and sighing to outright moaning now, but he was about to make her get really loud.

"Oh, Peter!" Betty exclaimed as soon as his tongue made it to her clit. He didn't need to lick too hard or for too long; she was so sensitive that he had to stay away until he knew that she was ready for it. Every little lick he gave her made her louder and got her hotter. Betty's legs were squeezing his head soon enough, and he wasn't surprised when she squealed and squirted all over his face moments later. He smiled into her pussy, pleased with himself.

"Amazing," she gasped once she'd recovered a bit.

"Definitely," he said, resting his head on her thigh and looking up at her, content to finally be home.

Chapter 389: Too Late, Lorenz (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)

Summary:

Lorenz comes to Hilda’s room to ask her on a date. Little does he know that she already has company in her room. (Balthus/Hilda)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, risky sex

Chapter Text

“Hilda,” Lorenz called again, knocking on her door for what had to be the fifth time at least. “Hilda, is something the matter? I’ve been out here for some time. It’s discourteous to leave a guest waiting, you know.”

“Ohh, j-just gimme a second!” Hilda groaned. “I’m coming!” She heard a stifled laugh from beside her, and though he couldn’t see it, she rolled her eyes. She hadn’t meant it in the way he’d taken it. Not yet at least.

“I know you’re not exactly the most energetic sort, but surely you can find enough energy to make it to the door?” Lorenz said, sounding disappointed in her.

“H-heh, you know me!” she said, laughing weakly as she finally mustered the will to get up out of her bed. “There’s nothing better than relaxing and doing nothing on my day off!”  

It was understandable that Lorenz had jumped to this conclusion, because a day where she never got out of bed and did absolutely nothing sounded quite appealing to her. Her delay in getting up out of the bed now was caused by a very different reason, but she wasn’t about to tell Lorenz what was holding her up, so she would let him go on believing that it was simple laziness on her part that made him stand outside her door for so long.

She didn’t see her clothes anywhere close by, couldn’t remember where she’d left them, and really didn’t feel like walking all the way over to her wardrobe to grab a fresh outfit, so she walked over to the door and pulled it open just wide enough to poke her head out and speak to Lorenz. With how she bent over and craned her head, he wouldn’t be able to see anything below her neck. He’d never have any clue that she was completely naked.

“Hi, Lorenz,” she said, smiling at him. “What can I do for you?” He wrinkled his nose slightly, likely taking a critical look at her messy hair and concluding that she’d been too lazy to get out of bed all day even though it was the late afternoon. But he shook his head and cleared his throat, evidently pushing past his disappointment in her seeming laziness.

“I wished to ask you out on a date,” he said. Hilda blinked and stared at him, sure she’d misheard him. But Lorenz had no sense of humor to speak of, and he’d said it with all of his usual arrogance, as if he was honoring her with the invitation.

“Oh, I—see!” Hilda gasped. She’d heard the footsteps following close behind her, and she’d felt the strong hands grabbing her hips. She’d even felt the head of his cock rubbing against her pussy lips, but she hadn’t believed he would actually do it. She should have known better. Balthus had been fucking her all morning and into the afternoon, and he seemed to take pride in trying to get her to make enough noise to be heard outside the walls of her room. Of course he would seize the chance to push his cock back into her and make her gasp as she poked her head out and talked to her fellow Golden Deer on the other side of the door.  

“Yes, I think it will be a good opportunity to test our compatibility,” Lorenz said, smiling smugly. He was clearly misinterpreting her gasp, thinking she was pleasantly surprised that he had asked her on a date. She’d only gasped because Baltie had dared to penetrate her again while she was talking to him.

She didn’t need to go on a date with Lorenz to know that they were not the slightest bit compatible. Whether Baltie was a suitable person for her to date, much less settle down and spend her life with, was not a question she’d ever asked herself. That wasn’t why he’d spent the morning and now the afternoon in her bed. This wasn’t romantic. It was purely physical.

Hilda had known Balthus since her childhood, and until their recent reunion, she’d thought of him as only her brother’s best friend. He had almost been another brother to her, and she believed he’d felt the same way. But everything had been different since he came back into her life. He hadn’t been just her older brother’s best friend anymore, but a man. And she’d seen him looking just a little too long at her body than was appropriate for a platonic relationship. The sexual tension between them was new, and after she’d gotten over her initial awkwardness over it, she’d found it pretty exciting.

They’d finally acted on the mutual lust, and one thing was certain: their bodies were very compatible. Baltie had the biggest dick she’d ever seen, and he was the best fuck she’d ever had. He’d been giving it to her all day, and he was giving it to her again now, thrusting into her from behind with enough reckless force that she was surprised Lorenz couldn’t hear the sound of Baltie’s hips smacking against her ass cheeks. His face remained as smug as ever, so clearly, he was none the wiser about what was happening just on the other side of the door. But it was only a matter of time. She needed to get him out of here as quickly as she could.

“N-no, I don’t think that’s a good idea,” she said, shaking her head. Lorenz’ mouth fell open in shock.

“Surely it would behoove you to at least consider the matter for more than a few moments,” he said, disbelief in his voice. “Becoming a wife of House Gloucester is a great honor, and—“

“Sorry, but no,” she said, shaking her head faster now. “I’m not—interested!”

She bit her lip to stop from moaning out loud as Baltie’s thick cock and quick thrusts fucked her to what had to be her fourth orgasm of the day, if not her fifth. Lorenz frowned, looking crestfallen and confused about being rejected, but Hilda was in no position to offer any comfort. She was too busy trying not to scream in his face as her brother’s best friend fucked her through what might have been the biggest orgasm of her entire life.   

Chapter 390: Cumming for Creati 2 (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Shoto isn't around tonight, but that won't stop Momo from having fun with the comments to her latest photo.

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Masturbation, exhibitionism

Chapter Text

Momo had continued to 'anonymously' post photos of her body, getting even more revealing in how she highlighted her body as time went on. After the incredible shot of her boobs that she'd posted earlier that day, she knew there would be a flood of new lewd comments posted online for her to entertain herself with.

Shoto was at his internship tonight though, so Momo didn't have him there to read the comments aloud to her, and more than likely fuck her once he was done. She always had more fun when he was around, no matter what she was doing, but she wouldn't allow his prior commitments prevent her from having a fun night by herself. Without him there to read the perverted comments off to her, she took it upon herself to load up the website where dozens of explicit comments about her body were waiting for her. She held the phone up in front of her face and used her left hand to browse, leaving her right hand free to rub between her legs.

She rubbed slowly at first, reading through some of the more generic and less graphic descriptions about her body, her breasts and what the commenter would do with them if they had the chance. But her hand started moving faster and rubbing harder when she got to the first of what was sure to be several comments from Mineta.

He had a different username than before, which she assumed was because he'd gotten so filthy with his nonstop comments across the site that even the very lax moderation team finally had to ban him. But a pervert like Mineta would always find a way back when there were boobs involved, and she would recognize his writing anywhere regardless of what username he was posting his filth under.

As usual, he had plenty to say about all of the things he'd like to do to her breasts, and how much cum he would shoot on them. Momo had no interest in actually letting him do any of the things he wrote about, but his imagination and sheer perverted nature was undeniably helpful in getting her fingers going. Interestingly, while his shameless horniness made him a hard person to be around in real life, Momo had found it to be an asset when it came to her kink for reading the salacious things that people wrote about her online.

She already had one finger inside of her pussy and rubbing away, but it was joined by a second soon after she read what 'SturdyRedRioter' had to sat. Kirishima, unlike Mineta, was someone she did find sexually attractive, and she might have been receptive to a move from him in real life if she wasn't already in a committed relationship with Shoto. Her body was Shoto's alone, but it was fun to entertain the fantasy of actually letting Kirishima stick his cock between her tits and fuck them, just like he wrote about doing.

Momo skipped over Bakugo's username, which was no less ridiculous than 'Explosion Murder Death God' or whatever that silly hero name was that he thought sounded so intimidating and impressive. She wasn't impressed by that, but she was impressed by how well he could get his usual rude and demanding attitude across in his post.

Reading him type about how big of a slut she was to show off her tits like that, and how she was probably wishing her tits were covered in cum like the horny slut she was, made it easy for her to imagine actually being down on her knees in front of him. Her tits would be out, and Bakugo would keep telling her how slutty she was before finally shooting thick ropes of cum all over her big boobs. She would never let him or anyone else talk to her like that or use her body so selfishly in reality, even if she wasn’t dating Shoto. But here, with the phone in front of her face and her fingers moving quickly back and forth inside of her pussy, it was fun to pretend.

She started to move her thumb across he clit in circles even before she made it to the next comment, from 'Tenta2Cool', about how he'd like to grope her boobs with his hands, and also turn the tips of his tentacles into miniature mouths to suck on her nipples at the same time. It was such a specific and obvious thing to type that she wondered why he hadn't just chosen 'Mezo Shoji' as his username. But Momo was glad he'd gotten specific, because this was a very new and different visual to enjoy. She pictured Shoji using his quirk to lavish attention on her breasts and nipples in a way that only he could, and it set her off. She moaned and dropped the phone from her hand as she came.

The phone buzzed with a text alert a minute or so later, and Momo picked it up and read the message from her boyfriend as she caught her breath. He had texted to apologize and let her know that he would be running late.

She sent him a quick reply so he knew she wasn't upset. It was disappointing that she would have to wait longer to see him, but she could make the most of her new downtime. She switched to her phone's camera function and took another revealing photo of her body, focusing on a view of her butt from the side this time. She uploaded the picture and put the phone down, knowing that when she was ready to play with herself some more twenty or thirty minutes from now, there would be a string of new comments to inspire her.

Chapter 391: Valentine's Day Confessions (MCU)

Summary:

Everything has been great between Peter and Kate since her Christmas confession, but as Valentine's rolls around, he decides it's time for him to make a confession of his own. (Peter Parker/Kate Bishop)

Chapter Text

This is a sequel to the Two Weeks of Chrismut 2022 short, Christmas Confessions

 

It had been about a month and a half since Peter's friend from Empire University, Kate Bishop, had confessed her feelings for him. They'd become more than friends on Christmas, and had spent the last month and a half doing all of the things that new couples do. They'd talked, they'd sat around and watched TV and movies together, they went shopping together and they had sex. They had lots of sex, in fact. Oh, and every once in a while, they went to class, too. One time they'd gone to class and then had sex in the unused old gym immediately afterwards.

It had been amazing. The relationship, that is, not the sex. Well, the sex had been amazing too, of course, but it wasn't like Peter smiled so much more these days just because he and Kate were having sex on almost a daily basis when they could. He genuinely liked her, and he felt his feelings for her growing stronger every day. For the first time since he'd made MJ and everyone else forget about him, he was truly happy.

But there was still one thing hanging over them--one thing that held Peter back and made him feel guilty. And on Valentine's Day, after they'd gone out for a romantic dinner and came back to cuddle and made out on the couch, he decided that it was time to be just as honest with her as she had been with him. He broke their kiss and put his hands on her shoulders to stop her from pursuing his lips and dragging him right back into another makeout session.

He'd spent a lot of time over the last month and a half wondering if he should admit the truth to Kate, and as their relationship grew and he fell deeper in love with her, it became a question less of whether or not he should tell her, and more how he was going to tell her. He'd looked into the mirror and practiced the revelation a few times over the last several weeks. In his head, his confession was eloquent, and he had no problem conveying every detail to her.

"I'm Spider-Man." That was all that came out when Peter actually tried to tell her the secret he'd been holding onto for all this time.

Kate, who had switched to leaning her head in and kissing his neck while wiggling her hips around and rubbing her ass against his cock through their clothes, leaned back and looked at him with one eyebrow arched. "Uh, what?" she mumbled, cocking her head. "Is that a joke, or is this supposed to be, like, dirty talk or something?"

Peter shook his head, blushing at how poorly this was going. "No, it's, uh, it's the truth," he stammered. "I really am Spider-Man. Have been all along. I fought Thanos with the Avengers and everything."

"You're telling me that you're Spider-Man, and you always have been," she said slowly. Peter nodded. "Meaning you were an Avenger, and you fought against Thanos with everybody." He nodded again. "So, like, did you just keep the mask on the whole time, or what? Because we saw Clint last weekend, and he acted like he'd never met you before in his life. And trust me, he's not that good an actor."

"Well, no," Peter said, shaking his head. "He used to know. Everybody in the Avengers did, and then the whole world did, but it was messing things up for my friends, so I asked Dr. Strange to redo it, and…"

Peter trailed off, realizing how ridiculous this sounded if you didn't know the story already. Kate didn't believe a word of it, obviously. She was still sitting in his lap but was no longer wiggling around and rubbing her ass against him, nor did she lean back in to kiss his neck some more. His girlfriend was staring at him like he'd just grown a second head. The confession was going sideways, and Peter could feel the affectionate Valentine's Day atmosphere fading fast.

"Since it doesn't seem like there's a punch line coming, why don't you start at the beginning?" Kate said slowly. She climbed off of his lap, but reassuringly, she sat down next to him on the couch and held his hand in hers while she waited for him to explain.

--

"Holy shit!" Kate moaned in between Peter's balls-deep thrusts into her. "Our sex life was already fucking awesome, but it's going to get even better now!"

She'd taken his confession well, once he started at the beginning, described things step by step and made her realize that he was telling the truth. She'd given his hand a squeeze when he got to the part where everyone had forgotten him, and crawled back into his lap to give him comfort. He'd hugged her back, enjoying feeling her body against his, and relieved to have finally gotten everything out in the open with the girl he cared so much for.

It didn't take long for comfort and closeness to develop into another make-out session, and then into clothes being pulled off and tossed onto the floor. At first, he'd thought Kate was going to ride him there on the couch, but then she'd asked to see if he could use his abilities to make their Valentine's Day sex feel brand new.

That was how they'd wound up here, with Peter using his webbing to stick her wrists to the wall behind her while her legs hooked over his hips so he could fuck her. She was entirely off of the ground, and Peter held her by her ass to support her as he thrust his cock back and forth inside of her quickly. There were more exotic ways he could have fucked her now that she knew he was Spider-Man, but he figured it was best to start off slow. Fucking his girlfriend on the ceiling was probably something he should build up to.

For now, webbing her wrists to the wall and fucking her until she screamed in orgasm was good enough. He pulled out just in time to put her feet back on the ground and give her a thick facial, which she could do nothing about with her hands still webbed up. Kate closed her eyes, but she grinned as she felt his cum cover her face.

It might have gotten off to a rocky start, but Peter was thrilled with how his Valentine's Day confession had ultimately turned out.

Chapter 392: Nymeria Nabs the Prince (Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Nymeria makes a different choice. (Trystane/Nymeria)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cousin incest, consensual rough sex, choking

Chapter Text

"I have you now, Prince Trystane," Nymeria Sand said, smirking down at the son of Prince Doran as she rocked her hips back and forth on him. As soon as they were settled in on the boat, she'd shoved the prince down onto the bed he would be occupying and pulled his clothes off of him before quickly disrobing herself and climbing on top of him. Even though she was in a position of dominance over him, and she held her trusty whip in her hands, the prince did not appear worried or threatened. His hands rested loosely on her legs, and he did not try to pull her off of him.

"You've had me for some time, in truth," he said.

The second of the eight Sand Snakes laughed and nodded her head. "True enough," she said, rocking a little harder on her cousin. "I've had you for, what, about a year now?" Trystane nodded. "What can I say? You're a charming little bastard. And you have a nice cock. No woman would want to give it up so easily."

"Lucky for me that my charm and my cock were enough to earn your loyalty," he said. "Otherwise, who knows if I would have been in any right state to make this trip to King's Landing?"

"You wouldn't have been," she said bluntly. "You would never have seen Obara and I coming. And your father wouldn't have either."

"I fear you may be right," he said, looking at the whip in her hands. She would never forget the shocked, strangled sound her sister had made when Nymeria double-crossed her during the attempted assassination of Doran and Trystane. Nymeria had gone along with the planning, allowing Ellaria and her sister to believe that she was with them. But she'd thought their planned coup was a foolish idea doomed to end in failure, even if she hadn't acted against them. And yes, she greatly enjoyed fucking Trystane, and didn't want to give that up. The betrayed look Obara had given her hadn't cut nearly as deep as Nymeria had honestly expected it to beforehand. Was that because she knew how stupid the coup was? Or did she really love fucking the prince so much that turning on her sister didn't seem like such a big deal in comparison to losing it?

Nymeria thinking about her decision to choose Trystane and stability over Obara, Ellaria and their coup left her distracted, and her handsome prince took advantage of her distraction. Before she knew it, he'd flipped them over so she was on her back and he was on top of her in the dominant position. His hands even snatched her whip away from her, and as she stared up at him, he smirked and tapped it in the palm of his hand.

"I owe you a reward, my loyal snake," he said. "And I know just what you'll like." His voice was lower and deeper than it usually got, and Nymeria felt herself growing even more aroused when she heard it. He only got like this when he was about to get rough with her. Normally she was the one instigating, but every so often, Trystane would turn things around and be the one holding the metaphorical whip. It went against their usual personalities, but that only made it more exciting for Nymeria. There weren't many men she would enjoy being in such a position with. In fact, Trystane was the only man who'd ever made her feel this way about having the power yanked away from her, even temporarily.

Now he held the whip in a literal sense, and she watched with wide eyes as he wrapped her own whip around her throat. She'd used this whip to choke the life out of someone a time or two, but being on the other end of it was an unfamiliar sensation for her. Trystane wrapped the whip around her just tightly enough to make her feel lightheaded, but not so tightly that she was in actual danger. Her safety was completely in his hands, and that was a surprisingly exciting thought.

He showed her that her trust in him and loyalty to him had not been misplaced, because he kept that whip around her throat as he took over in fucking her. Her prince gave her deep, quick thrusts, pushing his cock deeper into her than any other man had ever reached, and fucking her better than any other man as well. Their physical compatibility had been undeniable from the very first time they'd fucked, and it had only grown clearer over the last year that Trystane was the man for her. She couldn't be his wife, but she didn't need to be. All she needed was a place in his bed.

As he choked her with her own whip and fucked her hard enough that she couldn't tell whether her body was rocking because of his thrusts or because of the boat taking them to King's Landing, Nymeria had no room for regret. Ellaria and Obara could consider her act a betrayal all they wanted. They'd made their choice, and she had made hers. She'd chosen stability, she'd chosen Trystane, and she'd chosen the kind of sex she'd only found with him.

Every forceful thrust he gave her made it clearer that she was exactly where she was supposed to be. He kept fucking her and choking her until she let out a strangled moan of pleasure and shook in climax beneath him. Nymeria had rarely felt pleasure that could compare to this, even with him. The combination of his rough thrusts, the choking and the things she'd done to be on this boat with him and underneath him brought her pleasure enough to cause her eyes to roll back in her head as she clung to her prince.

When the whip finally released her throat, it was only so Trystane could slide his cock into her mouth and make her swallow his seed. Nymeria took it all down happily in service of her prince.

Chapter 393: Meltdowner in Love (A Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun)

Summary:

It was just supposed to be to spite Misaka and Shokuhou. Mugino wasn't meant to fall in love with Touma. But as usual, Mugino's plans don't work out exactly as intended. (Touma/Mugino)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters

Chapter Text

"Mugino," Touma groaned, looking down at her, his pleasure obvious each time he moved his hips back and forth. "So good. You feel so good." He said it like he was making love to her for the first time and had never held her breasts in his hands before, even though they'd been sleeping together regularly for months, and he'd had free rein to grope her boobs while in private for even longer than that. Mugino wasn't annoyed by his continued fascination with her body, however. It made her smile.

"Yes," she whispered, reaching up and stroking his face so tenderly that she knew the other members of ITEM would have been shocked to see it. "Yes, so good. Keep going, Touma." Even Mugino herself was pretty surprised to learn that she'd had this side to herself, but her months as the lover of this spiky-haired Level 0 had been full of surprises.

When Mugino first approached Kamijou and bluntly asked him to go out with her, falling in love with him had been just about the last thing on her mind. It was only to spite the two other female Level 5 espers that she’d given the spiky-haired young man the time of day to begin with. She’d noticed that Misaka and Shokuhou were both hopelessly smitten with the heroic but foolish Level 0, but the rather clueless Kamijou didn’t seem to have any clue. (In fairness to Shokuhou, she had the fairly large limiter of him forgetting who she was every time they parted.)

But regardless of the circumstances behind it, whether to the memory loss Shokuhou had to contend with or Misaka’s relentlessly tsundere behavior, neither of them made any attempt to actually confess their feelings for their mutual crush. And Mugino, being the competitive and often spiteful person she was, decided to try and take that which her two closest female competitors wanted. Her lack of actual interest in him had made it easy for her to be aggressively straightforward in approaching him and asking him out. She’d since realized that there were far more women after him than just her two fellow Level 5 espers, but Mugino had gotten the jump on them all simply by throwing herself at him. It had all gone rather easily. To be honest, it had almost seemed too easy and simple.

Mugino really should have known by that point that nothing in her life worked out exactly the way she intended it to. Frenda’s betrayal had justified a punishment, or at least Mugino had believed so at the time, but any right she’d had to feel angry could not have justified what she’d done to Frenda. The guilt for what she’d done had not left her, and Mugino doubted it ever would, no matter what she might be able to do for her little sister.

She shouldn’t have been so surprised when things with Kamijou did not go the way she’d intended either. What was supposed to have been her playing around with a boy to irritate her competition had somehow morphed into her developing genuine feelings for Touma. Falling in love with a Level 0 had never been part of the plan, but there he’d been, breaking through her barriers and stealing her heart while she hadn’t been paying attention. The night that they’d shared their first time together, she’d known that this had grown beyond her control. It was no longer something she could walk away from just because she'd had her fun stealing away the man that her fellow Level 5s had been interested in. Misaka and Shokuhou didn't matter to her anymore. She was in this for herself now. Quite by accident, and without even realizing it was happening until it was far too late for her to even consider walking away from it, she'd fallen in love with him.

The look of bliss on his face as he made love to her filled Mugino with more pride than anything she'd ever done as a Level 5 esper or the leader of ITEM. Over her time with him, she'd seen for herself just how special Touma was, and how much he deserved to be happy. That she could make him feel this way always caused a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach every time she saw it. At first, she'd feared that feeling, but now she lived for it. There wasn't much in her life that made her happier than knowing how he felt about her.

If anything topped that pride, it was the feeling of the sex itself. Obviously she had nothing to compare it to firsthand, as he was her first and only lover just as she was his. But she had a very hard time believing that she could enjoy herself like this with anyone else. Sharing Touma's bed and feeling his love as well as his lust for her was the highlight of her day any time she got to spend time with him, and she lived for these moments. Any time the very different lives they led in Academy City allowed them to get together, Mugino felt as if she was just a normal girl spending time with the man she loved. She was shocked at how much she'd come to crave such an utterly ordinary thing.

But then again, there was nothing ordinary about the way sex with Touma made her feel. His thrusts continued on at that same steady speed, and he moved his cock within her at the perfect angle to brush against her g-spot each time, bringing her immense pleasure and making her cling to him as she waited for the promised moment to arrive. It was what she'd been waiting for since their last meeting had ended, and she could feel it right within her reach.

"Touma," she whispered, squeezing him tightly with her arms and legs. "Touma, Touma, Touma!"

She moaned and closed her eyes as her climax hit, and Touma groaned and quickly pulled out to shoot thick ropes of cum across her belly. Mugino looked down at the mess, smiled, wiped it up with a finger and popped it into her mouth, sucking Touma's cum off as she stared up at him.

"Incredible," he panted. She just smiled and nodded in complete agreement while sucking her finger clean.

Chapter 394: Lily's Valentine's Treat (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Lily bakes some special cupcakes in order to have the kind of Valentine’s Day fun she craves. She gets it, but not from who she expected. (Harry/Lily, w/Ginny)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Mother/son incest, accidental love potion consumption, rough sex, breeding, rimming

Chapter Text

"Wow, that's good!" Harry said. "That might be the best cupcake I've ever tasted. I can see why dad told us to come over and try some."

Lily Potter gasped, tossing her basket of laundry onto the floor and hurrying the rest of the way down the stairs and into her kitchen. She hoped against hope that her son had grabbed one of the cupcakes from inside the container, rather than eating the one that was sitting on the kitchen counter and waiting for her Valentine's Day date with James that night.

Harry was licking his fingers clean by the time she arrived. She saw Ginny over by the container, opening it up so she could try one herself. Those were just ordinary cupcakes, and if Harry had eaten one of those, she would be able to relax. But the cupcake that had been on the counter, waiting for James to eat that night, was gone. It had still been there when Lily went upstairs to gather her dirty laundry, so the only possible explanation for it being missing now was that Harry had just eaten it.

"Oh no," she whispered, shaking her head in disbelief. Harry had just eaten a cupcake laced with a powerful love potion, and it was keyed to her. It was meant to give her and her husband a memorable Valentine's Day; one where he would fuck her a little harder and a little longer than he normally did.

Instead, Harry had eaten it. Lily watched his head turn towards her, and the way his eyes narrowed and darkened as he stared at her removed any doubt about which cupcake he'd just consumed.

"Hello, mum," he said, stepping towards her like a lion preparing to pounce. "I think it's about time I give you what you really want, don't you?"

--

Harry really was giving her what she really wanted, even if Lily herself hadn't realized it until he'd accidentally swallowed that love potion.

What she'd been looking for when she laced that cupcake with a powerful love potion was an amazing night of sex, and she was getting it. Her blouse had been torn to shreds and was scattered on the kitchen floor in several pieces, her skirt and knickers had been pushed off of her, and he'd picked her up and tossed her down on top of the counter without a word. She'd been too stunned, frozen and unsure of what she should do or how she could get out of this.

And then she'd seen Harry's cock. She'd gasped and gawked when he shoved his trousers down and freed his dick, which was far and away the largest she'd ever seen. She'd been so stunned by how damn thick that dick was that she'd barely been able to remember who it belonged to. There had been a tiny voice in the back of her head trying to remind her that this was a very bad idea, and this was the last person in the world who should ever whip his cock out around her. But that voice hadn't been powerful enough to stop her from spreading her legs when he moved into position.

That voice was little more than a memory now though, because that hard, thick cock sliding into her had felt too damn good to deny. It had only gotten better than there. Harry's dick was bigger and hit deeper inside of her than anything ever had before, but it was so much more than that.

Lily loved rough sex. She loved being thrown down on the bed and fucked until she screamed herself hoarse, but those kinds of nights had been happening less and less as the years passed. This was exactly what she'd been hoping for tonight, and yet it was so much greater than she'd hoped for. This, quite simply, was the hardest she'd ever been fucked in her life. Her son slammed home inside of her over and over again, making her hold on tight to the edge of the counter while her bare arse dragged across the top of it. Never once had she dreamed of asking him to stop. If she'd spoken at all, it would have been to beg him to keep going and never stop fucking her. She didn't even do that though, because she was far too busy screaming at the top of her lungs while she got shagged and claimed like a bitch in heat.

She'd been broken and beaten the moment she saw his cock, and each thrust only brought her more under Harry's power. Harry himself was being influenced by the lust potion, of course, so he couldn't be expected to put a stop to any of this. That left Ginny as the only one among the three who should have been rational enough to put a stop to it. But Ginny did no such thing, which honestly wasn't a surprise. Harry's wife had always been blatant in displaying her naturally submissive nature towards him, so she'd simply stood and watched while her husband threw his mother on the kitchen counter and shagged her rotten. Then he'd instructed her to get down on her knees and rim him, and she had dropped to the floor without a word and obeyed him. While Harry fucked his mum's brains out, his wife licked his arse lick the filthy slut she proudly was. It was a perfect Valentine's Day for Lily, even if it wasn't the one she'd expected.

And then Harry went and made it even better. "I know you've always wanted another child, mum," he said. "Well, here it comes. I'm going to breed you, right here and now. Happy Valentine's Day." He squeezed her hips and came hard, pumping his thick cum inside of her with next to no warning. She wasn't upset about that, though. He was right; she'd always wanted to have another child, and now he was going to give her one. She was being bred by her son on Valentine's Day.

Lily howled, cumming harder than she ever had in her life. It was so intense that she passed out towards the end, but it was a Valentine's Day she would remember forever regardless.

Chapter 395: What Willow Wants (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Tara casts a spell to give Willow something she's always secretly wanted. Evidently, what her girlfriend has always wanted is to be used by Xander. (Xander/Willow, w/Tara)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex, dom/sub, voyeurism

Chapter Text

This was not what Tara had expected, but that was the funny thing about magic. Even if your spell worked in accomplishing its intended purpose, it still may not turn out the way you envisioned it when you came up with it.

Her idea seemed pretty simple when she came up with it. She wanted to do something special for her girlfriend, so she used a spell that would give Willow something she'd always wanted, but for whatever reason had never had the courage to go for. There were lots of different possibilities that had popped up in Tara's head when she put this plan together, and all of them made her smile.

None of her imagined scenarios had been anything close to this, though. When she cast the spell, she didn't have any idea that what she would see was Willow, kneeling at Xander's feet and worshipping his cock with her mouth like it was the one thing she had been born to do.

Willow was wearing slutty black leather lingerie that served no real function, as it left her breasts and her pussy completely exposed. The leather collar around her neck had plenty of functional value though, because there was a leash attached to it, and Xander held the other end of it in his hand. There was no need for him to tug on it to make her suck his cock, because she was bobbing her head on him and doing her best to swallow his cock without any effort required from him. Tara could hear the obscene slurps from here, proof positive that her girlfriend was throwing her all into taking Xander's huge dick as deep down as she could physically manage.

Yes, it turned out that the thing Willow had always wanted but had never had the courage to admit or ask for was to service Xander. It wasn't even merely a crush; she wanted to Xander to use her. And Tara had unwittingly made it happen for her.

It had been a confusing thing for Tara to watch, and the confusion really hadn't worn off even after she'd realized what had happened and why. All that changed was what she felt confused over. She no longer had to try and wonder why her spell had resulted in Willow being down on her knees in service of Xander. That answer was obvious enough, once she stopped to think about it. Willow was in this position because it was where she wanted to be; Tara's spell made sure of it.

The thing that confused Tara now was why she found it so exciting to watch Willow dutifully attempt to deepthroat Xander's cock, or why she grew unbearably hot when Xander took over, pulled on the leash and forced his cock all the way down Willow's throat despite her body's attempts to reject it. Watching her girlfriend gag on the cock stuffed down her throat and held there shouldn't have made Tara rub her thighs together, but the heat spreading throughout her body was impossible to deny.

She had been trying hard not to give in to these strange, overpowering desires all along, but she lost that fight once Xander let go of Willow's leash, pulled her to her feet and pushed her up against the wall so he could fuck her. He picked Willow's slender little body up easily, pinning her in place and slamming her against the wall behind her with each huge thrust he gave her. There wasn't any thought for Willow's enjoyment, for whether her slender body could take such hard thrusts, or even for if he might damage the wall itself. Xander was being utterly selfish, just like Willow had apparently always secretly wanted him to be with her.

That was revelation enough for Tara, but she was far more surprised to learn how exciting she found it to watch it happen. Until today, she'd never dreamed that she would enjoy seeing Willow with anyone other than her. But there she was, sliding her hand down her pants, moving her panties to the side and rubbing her pussy as she watched her girlfriend's little body get pounded against the wall. None of this was going how she'd expected at all, but Tara was finding it harder and harder to care about that.

He might not care about whether or not Willow was enjoying herself, but as being used by this like Xander had always been her secret desire, she got off regardless. Tara had heard Willow sigh, moan, gasp and even occasionally curse when the pleasure hit her. But she'd never heard Willow make a sound anywhere close to the piercing scream that Xander ripped from her throat as he fucked her up against the wall. Maybe listening to that unfamiliar scream should have made Tara feel insecure, but instead it just made her fingers move faster between her legs as she watched her girlfriend fulfill her secret fantasy.

Xander respond to Willow's screaming orgasm by fucking her even harder, creating a loud thumping sound as the redhead's body smacked against the wall again and again. After another minute or two of drilling his pet against the wall, he stepped away with her, put her down on her knees and came all over her face. Even without him tugging on the leash at all, Willow kept her head up and allowed him to cover her with his cum from the bridge of her nose down to her chin. Tara had never seen her girlfriend look like a bigger slut than she did right then.

Rather than getting upset about that, Tara whimpered and closed her legs around her hand as she came too. Her spell hadn't given her anything she'd imagined, but that was no bad thing.

Chapter 396: The Two Loves of Roxas (Kingdom Hearts)

Summary:

At the end of it all, Roxas couldn't imagine his life getting any better. Namine and Xion wait for him in his room and show him otherwise. (Roxas/Namine/Xion)

Chapter Text

Roxas could not have possibly imagined his life getting any better than it was now. He had a brand new life, with a brand new body to go along with it. He had been reunited with old friends, and he'd even made some new ones. The smile on his face felt like it was permanently attached by this point, and he didn't ever want that to change. As he walked back to his room following a day full of life, laughter and friendship, he was already looking forward to all of the fun he would have with his friends the next day.

Little did Roxas know that his day was nowhere near finished, because there were a pair of girls sitting on his bed and waiting for him to come and return. The two girls were very dear to him; they were two of his most treasured friends. But they had much more than friendship in mind, and they were ready to take this step together.

He opened the door to his room, and though he was surprised to find the two girls waiting for him, it was by no means an unpleasant surprise. Seeing either of them was always enough to bring a smile to his face, whether he was expecting them or not.

"Namine?" he said, looking at the blonde girl who had once been Kairi's Nobody before she got a replica body of her own. As Roxas had been Sora's Nobody, they'd shared an unbreakable connection, and nothing had changed about that just because they were independent of Sora and Kairi now. "Did we make plans for tonight that I forgot about?"

"No," Namine said, shaking her head and giving him a gentle smile. "But Xion and I have something very important that we've decided, and we want to talk to you about it."

Xion gave him a smile and patted the spot on his bed in between her and Namine. "Let's talk about it, Roxas," she said. Xion had always been a dear friend, even if there had been times where circumstances had caused him to forget her, fight against her and even shed tears of sadness and loss over her. He would always go to her, especially now that they were reunited and free of the Organization and everything else. He wasn't sure what the two girls had to tell him, but anything that Namine and Xion wanted to talk to him about was something that was well worth his time.

--

Before he'd returned to his room, Roxas could not have conceived of any way for his life to get any better. Now, he couldn't imagine ever going back to the way things had been before he'd opened that door.

Namine and Xion confessing that they both loved him, wanted to be with him and wanted to share him was a shock, to say the least. But in the end, there hadn't been much to think about. They both meant so much to him, and hearing how they felt about him made him feel warm and happy. Once they'd put it out in the open, it hadn't been difficult for him to realize that he loved them both too. Them being willing to share and not making him choose was incredibly lucky for him, because he would never have been able to choose between them.

Now he didn't have to, because all three of them were together. They were even together in his bed, all three of them enjoying themselves immensely at the same time.

Roxas was on his back, and Namine was bouncing up and down on him. Feeling his length slide into her body may have been the most amazing physical sensation he'd ever had. This was real. They had their own bodies now, and they were free to live their lives and enjoy themselves. And was Roxas ever enjoying himself! She seemed to be enjoying it too, because the faster she bounced on him, the louder he could hear her moan.

Part of him would have liked to see the look on her face as she rode him, but he would never be so ungrateful as to actually feel disappointed about having his view obstructed. He couldn’t see Namine's expression because Xion was sitting on his face, and that wasn't something that Roxas would give up for anything.

He had a more active role with Xion compared to Namine, who was basically handling everything on that end. Roxas had never been in this position with a girl before, so he was largely just doing what felt natural, listening to Xion and paying attention to how she reacted. This method worked out pretty well, because it led him to discover how much she liked it when he gently sucked on that little nub near the top. After a little bit of that, Xion was moaning, grabbing his hair and rocking her hips against him.

It was Xion who reached the peak of her pleasure first, but Roxas followed almost immediately after she'd started. He'd touched himself before, but this was all so amazing that he couldn't help twitching and releasing inside of Namine while she bounced on him. He had no idea how long they'd been going, but any worries about it not being good enough for Namine were removed very quickly. He was still in the middle of filling her up when she let out a cute little whine and shook with orgasmic delight on top of him.

She collapsed onto his chest when she was done, and Roxas put an arm around her to hug her to him. Xion quickly snuggled in as well, and he put his other arm around her. He fell asleep quickly, and his smile was bigger and brighter than it had ever been before as he held his two loves in his arms.

Chapter 397: Bruce's Trust (The Incredible Hulk, 2008)

Summary:

In the motel room, Betty convinces Bruce to trust himself, because she trusts him, with her body as well as her heart. (Bruce Banner/Betty Ross)

Chapter Text

"That's it, Bruce," Betty whispered, rubbing his bare back as he pressed his face into the fabric of her shirt. "This thing inside of you doesn't rule you. You're in control, and I know I'm safe with you." He wasn't sure what he found more soothing between her words or her touch, but for the first time in far too long, this thing inside of him began to feel more manageable. Maybe she was right. Maybe he could stay in control. If he had her with him, it suddenly seemed possible for Bruce Banner to keep the Hulk in check.

"Betty," he said, pulling his head back so he could look into her eyes. He wasn't sure exactly what he was trying to say to her. Was it a plea, a thank you, or possibly an I love you? Not even he himself could properly categorize everything he was feeling in that moment there in the motel room with her. He didn't feel any more in control of things than he did when the green guy took over, but this was a loss of control and confusion that brought plenty of excitement with it rather than the naked fear that came in those last moments before the rage took over altogether.

Whatever emotion he'd been trying to get across when he said her name and looked into his eyes, Betty must have liked what she'd seen and/or heard. She gave him a brilliant smile, and just seeing the tenderness and the love in those beautiful blue eyes let something in Bruce relax. He could trust himself not to lose control, because she trusted him. Bruce didn't know if he could trust himself, but he knew that he couldn't disappoint Betty. He would sooner die than let her down.

"I love you," she whispered, still giving him that same beautiful smile. She put her hands on his cheeks, and Bruce couldn't stop himself any longer. His lips crashed against hers as he unleashed the passion and the desire that he felt for her, and Betty instantly kissed him back, showing him her own passion.

Their mutual passion soon had them both wanting to go beyond kissing, and neither of them saw any reason to stop or try to control those urges. Betty unzipped Bruce's pants and slid them and his underwear down his legs, and he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, allowing his hands to stroke her smooth legs. She was so incredibly beautiful. He didn't see how he could ever deserve her or be worthy of her, but she wanted to be with him. Rather than question how he'd been lucky enough to win the love of someone as amazing as Betty, he decided to enjoy losing control with her.

They were on their sides and facing each other, and Bruce lightly squeezed her ass in both hands while he watched her unbutton and shake off her loose shirt. With that, they were naked in bed together. Bruce definitely didn't have any control over his arousal, but this was one area of his life where losing control didn't bother him at all.

Neither of them said a word. They didn't need to. Their bodies fit together perfectly, and they both knew what they wanted. She hooked one leg over his, and he held her by the ass and the back of one thigh as he rocked his hips and maneuvered his erection into position. He slowly eased his way inside of her, and delighted in her quiet sigh and the smile on her face almost as much as he enjoyed feeling his dick slide deeper inside of her tight heat. Nothing in his life had ever felt as good as making love to Betty, and as long as she loved him and trusted him with her body as well as her heart, he was going to do everything in his power to make sure that he never gave her a reason to regret it.

He thrust slowly, and she moved with him. Their lower bodies matched each other's movements perfectly, neither one of them wanting to hurry this along. This wasn't a time that called for quick, aggressive thrusts. Bruce didn't want to fuck Betty; not right now, not after the peace of mind she'd just given him with her love and her trust. He wanted to make love to her, and the way her hips moved in unison with his was enough for him to feel confident that she wanted the exact same thing.

Throughout it all, they kissed and touched each other. The kisses and touches, much like the sex itself, were calm, tender and loving. Their lips met gently, with neither of them making any attempt to deepen the kiss or get their tongues involved. His hands cupped her ass and moved up and down her back, but even here, he didn't exert excess pressure. Betty alternated between running her hands through his hair, touching his face and rubbing his back, and anywhere her hands touched felt like magic to him. If he didn't know better, he would swear that she had the ability to heal him through her fingertips.

It was the best night Bruce had experienced in a very long time and may very well have been the greatest night of his entire life, past, present or future. Had it been up to him, he would have frozen this moment in time and relived the feeling of Betty's naked body under his hands and the snug, perfect fit that embraced him every time he slid his hips forward again every single day for the rest of his life. He wanted to stay in this moment forever, but alas, all moments reach their inevitable end.

The moment he watched Betty's eyes squeeze shut, heard her groan so sweetly and felt her body quiver as she came, he knew he was lost. He groaned and followed right behind her, kissing her shoulder as he filled her with his seed.

He pulled out slowly, and they went to sleep in each other's arms. For this night, at least, the Hulk did not stir.

Chapter 398: Momo's Remote Lesson (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

As Momo attends an online lesson, she and Shoto take a risk on camera. (Shoto/Momo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Exhibitionism, risky sex on webcam

Chapter Text

"I hope you don't mind that Shoto's here with me," Momo said into her webcam. "We've both been very busy lately, and this is the only chance we have to be in each other's company today."

"Oh, I would never want to come between young love!" Pixie-Bob said, grinning on the monitor of Momo's computer. She was the one running today's online lesson, so it would have been up to her to shut down any behavior she deemed inappropriate. Momo was relieved that it was Pixie-Bob filling in today, rather than someone like Aizawa Sensei who probably would have immediately spoken up as soon as Momo logged in and turned her camera on while sitting in her boyfriend's lap. But with it being Pixie-Bob, they were getting considerably more leeway. "You two look so cute together, too! By all means, continue to snuggle your girlfriend, Todoroki!"

"Thank you for your understanding," Shoto said, nodding his head respectfully while hugging Momo from behind. Pixie-Bob smiled wider, and Momo saw several of the other girl's faces in their respective corners smiling too. Several of the boys looked jealous of Shoto for having Momo in his lap, while Mineta seemed to be craning his head to the side to try and catch a peek underneath the bottom of her shirt. He was unsuccessful, thankfully, and not just because Momo didn't want him seeing her breasts. If Mineta managed to catch even the slightest whiff of what was actually going on underneath Momo's shirt, as well as below her camera's view, his reaction would give them away to everyone else. And the truth of what Momo and Shoto were up to during this online lesson was naughty enough that even Pixie-Bob would have no choice but to shut it down.

As far as Pixie-Bob or any of their classmates could tell, Momo was sitting on Shoto's lap, and he was hugging her from behind. It was affectionate while not being lewd, but that was just what was happening on the surface level. Momo had deliberately chosen a shirt that was baggy enough that it wouldn't be as noticeable if it moved around a bit. Shoto was taking advantage of it, and the fact that Mineta was staring so hard at her chest through the screen and yet had not said anything about Shoto having his hands up her shirt and playing with her breasts meant that it was working.

The covert boob groping was not even the most daring or explicit thing that they were doing, though. Her camera didn't go any lower than her belly, and that meant that no one else could see that Shoto wasn't wearing pants, or that she'd made sure not to wear any panties underneath her skirt. Right there in the middle of the online lesson from guest instructor Pixie-Bob, Momo was fucking her boyfriend.

It was the craziest thing she'd ever done sexually, and Momo wished she could brag about how bold and risky she was being. But she couldn't, of course. No one could know that Shoto's hands were all over her boobs underneath that bulky shirt, or that she was grinding and slowly, subtly riding his cock just below what the camera captured.

Momo had to fight hard not to grind harder or bounce faster, knowing that doing so would significantly increase the chances that they would get caught. What she was doing also felt good enough that it was difficult to keep her composure as it was. She couldn't do anything to draw attention to her or make anyone think that anything unusual was happening, which meant she couldn't gasp, moan or sigh no matter how good Shoto's cock felt inside of her. He was huge enough that even a more relaxed grinding and a softer ride felt good enough to severely test her restraint.

Her careful ride was clearly exciting for him too, because he turned his head to hide his face in her hair as he suddenly started cumming inside of her. Momo nearly lost it at that, and even afterwards, she wasn't quite sure how she'd managed to avoid moaning out loud. But she did it, somehow. She even kept a straight face and apparently seemed attentive enough that Pixie-Bob didn't say anything. She must have looked like she was actually paying attention to the lesson, rather than her mind being consumed by the excitement of Shoto filling her pussy with his cum just below the camera's view. The reality was that she didn't have the first clue what her guest instructor was saying. Thankfully, she'd had the foresight to record this lesson, so she would be able to go back later and catch up on what she'd missed.

"I’d suggest you block the camera from view, because I'm tired of this shirt being in the way," Shoto whispered into her ear after he'd finished cumming inside of her. Momo reacted quickly, moving one of her hands directly in front of the camera to block the view just before Shoto started lifting her baggy shirt up. He got her shirt above her breasts, and with no one able to see what was happening, he groped her tits more blatantly, squeezing them together and rolling them around in his hands.

While keeping her hand in front of the camera, Momo leaned back in her chair to kiss Shoto on the lips. It was a deep kiss with plenty of tongue mixed in; it was the kind of kiss neither of them would have willingly allowed anyone else to see. Pixie-Bob's lesson continued, but Momo was glad she didn't have to pretend to listen to it anymore. She kissed Shoto deeply and started to rock her hips again, moving harder now that she didn't have to keep up the pretense of sitting and listening to the lesson.

If only Mineta knew that the perverted thoughts running through his head as he saw Momo sitting in her boyfriend's lap were far closer to the truth than Momo would ever admit.

Chapter 399: The Witch's Cabin 3 (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

The cup is a portkey, and Harry and Cedric are taken to a graveyard. But when things seem dire, someone unexpected shows up to unravel Voldemort’s plans.

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character

No sex in this chapter; this one is purely Wanda showing up to thoroughly disrupt canon.

Chapter Text

“Kill the spare!”

Harry was horrified at the flash of green headed towards Cedric. But before the killing curse could reach the Hufflepuff champion, it was met head-on by a brilliant red light. The green of the killing curse was engulfed by the vivid red light, and after it had finished its job, the magical red light evaporated.

“W-who’s there?!” Harry saw Wormtail standing there, looking around frantically and visibly trembling as he tried to figure out what had just happened. “Who did that?!”

“Cease this blubbering, Wormtail, you coward!” That was Voldemort’s voice. Even though he only existed in that grotesque baby-like form and could not wield a wand himself, he still had more courage than the sniveling rat who had betrayed Harry’s parents. “Whoever it was, they will have to reveal themselves eventually! If you panic, our careful planning will be ruined!”

High, mocking laughter rang out through the graveyard. “And even when I reveal myself, what is this coward going to do to stop me? What are you going to do to stop me, you pitiful creature?” Harry gasped. He recognized that voice. But could it really be her? How was she here? How did she know where to find him so quickly after the portkey brought him and Cedric here?

She stepped out from the darkness, looking to Harry like a beautiful angel come to save him. Even with her eyes glowing red, and a power the same color as the light that had just blocked and defeated the killing curse forming around her fingers, Harry knew he had nothing to fear. He didn’t know how he’d made it here, but his witch was here to save him.

She gave Harry a small smile before looking ahead at his would-be attackers. “Well, come on, then,” she said, staring at Wormtail while keeping her hands close to her chest. “I’m going to give you a free shot at me. Let’s see what you’ve got.”

“What are you waiting for, you fool?!” Voldemort said, after several more seconds of inaction from Wormtail. “She’s underestimating you! Strike, now!

Wormtail’s fear of the Dark Lord was greater than his fear of his unknown opponent. He pointed his trembling wand at Wanda and tried aiming a killing curse directly at her this time. Harry and Cedric scrambled out of the way, but Wanda stood still and raised her right hand almost lazily. The same red energy met and blocked the killing curse, and what appeared to be a red whirlwind swirled around Pettigrew’s body. After a few seconds he fell to the ground, his wand rolling out of his fingers.

“You’re lucky, Wormtail,” Wanda said. “Harry told me about you, so I held back from killing you. You’re just nice and unconscious instead, and after I’m finished wiping your pathetic master out of existence, I’ll take you back with us so your Ministry can deal with you.”

 

“You will wipe me out of existence?!” Voldemort hissed. Despite his predicament, he sounded outraged. “I, Lord Voldemort?! I have gone beyond death! No matter my form, I—“

“Yes, I know what you did,” Wanda said, shaking her head. “You used horcruxes so your soul would live on even if your body died.”

What?! How could you know that?!” Harry could never remember hearing Voldemort sound afraid, until now. “Is this Potter’s doing?! Did Dumbledore put you up to this?!”

“No and no,” Wanda answered. “Well, I guess it’s kind of Harry’s doing, indirectly. He told me about his run-ins with you, and it was easy for me to figure out what you’d done from there.” A strange-looking book materialized into her hand, seemingly from out of thin air. Harry didn’t recognize it, but from Voldemort’s strange growl, it seemed to carry some significance to the Dark Lord.

“The Darkhold…” he whispered. “Who are you?”

Wanda laughed derisively and shook her head. “Oh, I think you already know. Yes, Tom Riddle, I am who you fear I am. I’m the Scarlet Witch.” Voldemort growled again. “And I’m going to kill you.”

“You can’t kill me!” Voldemort said, sounding deathly afraid now. “Even if you know I’ve made horcruxes, you don’t know how many, or where they are! You may destroy this form, Scarlet Witch, but I will return!”

Wanda shrugged. “I don’t need to know where your horcruxes are, Tom. I know more about magic than you ever did, or ever will. If I destroy your soul, I’ll destroy its connection to every horcrux you ever made, no matter how far away they are. They’ll revert to their natural forms—and you will cease to exist.”

No!” Voldemort whined, sounding like a baby pleading with its mother. But no amount of pleading would stop Wanda from shooting a stream of red mist out of both hands and straight at Voldemort’s grotesque shape. The Dark Lord screeched in pain and fear, and it was loud enough to hurt Harry’s ears. But a second later, he felt his lightning bolt scar begin to burn. He knew agony like never before, and after just a few seconds of it, his legs gave out on him.

“Harry?!” Cedric was shaking him, and with great effort, Harry lifted his head up and saw Wanda’s concerned face looking into his eyes as she hurried towards him. Her fingers smoothed his hair back and stroked his forehead, and he sighed at the relief. It wasn’t anywhere near enough, but it was something to focus on other than the agony.

“Saved me,” he mumbled, his head already starting to droop.

He heard a laugh, and felt her press her lips to the top of his head for a moment. “Of course I did,” she said, still caressing his forehead. “I’ll always come to save you, Harry.” He tried to nod, but his eyes were already closing.

“He’ll be okay,” Wanda said. “I thought that might happen; he’ll feel much better when he wakes up. Like a new man, even. Hold him up, please. I’m taking us all back.”

Harry was not conscious to hear the gasps or see the chaos that erupted when Wanda teleported him, Cedric and the captured Wormtail back to the transformed quidditch pitch at Hogwarts.

Chapter 400: Go Go Gryffindor! (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Many members of Slytherin house still don’t seem to understand that Gryffindor rules the roost, so Harry takes it upon himself to demonstrate Gryffindor superiority in the middle of the Great Hall by breeding two of Slytherin's hottest. (Harry/Pansy, Harry/Daphne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Public sex, breeding

Chapter Text

"What is the meaning of this, Mister Potter?!" Headmistress McGonagall asked, staring at him from the head table in the Great Hall. Her voice was low and dangerous, and the timid Harry who had arrived in Hogwarts as an ickle firstie probably would have been quivering if he'd had that glare focused directly on him. Hell, Harry would have been nervous about earning McGonagall's ire in his 6th year too, even with everything he'd been through by then.

But the Harry who had returned to Hogwarts for his '8th year', after a summer to adjust to what his life was going to be like now that he no longer had Voldemort hanging over his head, just smiled at the stern Headmistress without fear, continuing to grope an arse in each hand even as she did her best to petrify him with her glare. She could glare as much as she liked; Harry knew that she was powerless to do anything to him. He was the most famous and revered wizard in the country, and arguably the world. Harry Potter, the Vanquisher of Voldemort, was all but untouchable. And today, he was going to take full advantage of his fame and power right in the middle of breakfast.

"I've come to realize that there are some Slytherin students who don't seem to get how much things have changed around here," he said casually. "So, I've decided to show them that Gryffindor rules the roost--and a couple of their lovely fellow snakes, who happen to be far more pragmatic than most of the members of Salazar's house these days, are going to help me do it." Pansy Parkinson and Daphne Greengrass stood on either side of him, wearing Gryffindor uniforms, only the skirts had been shortened well beyond regulation, so anyone behind them would have a magnificent view of both Pansy's tight little arse and Daphne's fuller, thicker cheeks as he kept his hands underneath their tiny skirts and squeezed their bums. Plenty of flesh was on display underneath those skirts, too, because per his orders, they were wearing only red thong knickers.

Harry gave them both a smack on the bum at the same time. "Tell them what I'm going to do to you during breakfast, girls."

"Our Gryffindor God is going to breed his Slytherin Sluts," Pansy and Daphne said, in perfect unison, just as they'd practiced. Harry smiled. They'd both taken to their roles so well.

"Damn right you are," Harry said, "and unless someone here thinks they have the power or the influence to stop me, I suggest you all just sit and watch. Maybe by the time I'm done, nobody will forget which house really rules here at Hogwarts."

He picked Pansy up in his arms, tugged her thong to the side and slid his cock home inside of her. His arms hooked underneath her smooth thighs as he held her back to his chest, and her body was slender enough that he had no difficulty standing there and bouncing her up and down on his cock. It was hardly the first time he'd done so. She'd actually approached him on the train on September 1st to throw herself at his feet and beg for his forgiveness, knowing that it was her only hope of avoiding social pariah status after her very public attempt to suggest that they should hand him over to Voldemort during the Battle of Hogwarts,

Harry had given her a chance to earn his forgiveness with her mouth, and she'd been basically attached to his dick for the three months since. Any time he wanted her, she came running. But she'd long since stopped caring about her public reputation, and instead kept coming back because she was addicted to the sex.

"You love being my little Slytherin slut, don't you, Pansy?" Harry asked while bouncing her on his cock.

"Yes!" she whimpered, in between her loud, needy, slutty moans. "I love it, Harry! Nobody's ever fucked me the way you do!"

Harry chuckled, glancing up at the Slytherin table, where Draco was staring straight down at his plate and refusing to look up. But he knew that his old nemesis, and the man who had taken Pansy's virginity, could hear every word.

"And you want me to breed you, don't you?" he continued. "You want me to knock you up, right here in the Great Hall with everyone watching?"

"Yes!" she shouted. "Breed me, Harry!"

Harry could have kept going, but there would always be time for a longer fuck back in his dorm room that evening. For now, he wanted everyone to witness him pump Pansy's cunt full of his cum as she screamed and shook in pleasure, so that's what he did.

Pansy was whimpering and still shaking when he pulled her off of his cock and set her back down on her feet. She walked shakily, but Harry's attention was already on Daphne. "Come and ride my cock, Daph," he said, snapping his fingers at her as he went and sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Parvati and Lavender, who blushed and stared at his cock. He met their eyes and winked.

Every body in the Great Hall watched enviously as Daphne straddled his lap, pulled her thong aside and started to bounce on his cock. The cool Slytherin had a reputation for being unapproachable, but as his classmates could now plainly see, Harry hadn't had any problem charming his way into her knickers this year once he set his mind to it. Daphne was drop-dead sexy, with a fat arse and huge tits that bounced hypnotically as she rode his cock with such speed in the middle of breakfast in the Great Hall. She was the sexiest and most sought-after girl in the school, and she was Hermione's only true competition for the top spot academically. Daphne was a prime catch, and the pride of Slytherin.

But Harry, a Gryffindor, had been the one to catch her. And now, he was the one to squeeze her thick arse, hold her down on his lap and breed her in the Great Hall as she moaned and clung to his neck. It was a victory for Gryffindor, and for Harry, that Slytherin would never live down.

Chapter 401: MJ's Kitty Licks (Spider-Man)

Summary:

Peter is reluctant to go on cam for another performance, but MJ finds a sultry kitty willing to fill the void. (Mary Jane Watson/Felicia Hardy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Webcam sex, lesbian sex, cunnilingus

Chapter Text

This is a continuation of Chapter 367: The Web-Slinger's Webcam Debut

 

"You guys have seen me ride a nice big cock live on stream, and I know how much you loved it!" Mary Jane said, grinning into her webcam. She decided to tease them by mimicking the show she'd done with Peter two months earlier. There was no cock or toy on hand, so she settled for dragging her pillow between her legs and bouncing up and down on it several times, facing away from the cam so her fans could watch her ass move up and down and wiggle her pussy around against the pillow. It wasn't a totally accurate recreation, but hearing the trickling of virtual coins come faster, it was obvious that her loyal viewers still appreciated it. "You asked for a repeat performance often enough that I had to invite some more friends in to play!"

MJ turned back to face the cam again, and gave a childish pout, having learned that exaggerated facial expressions came across better when she was performing. "But my previous partner's been feeling a little too shy to come back on and put on another show for you guys, so you've had to settle for little old me all on my own. I'm sorry to disappoint you!" Her apology, as planned, triggered a fresh wave of tips from her fans who were assuring her that they had a great time watching her when she was by herself too.

"But today's the day you've been waiting for!" she said, instantly shedding her apologetic attitude and smiling brightly. "I've gotten plenty of requests for another boy/girl show, but I've had just as many people begging for me to have some fun with another girl. And I've found a sexy little kitten that I just know is going to give me, and you guys, a night we'll never forget! Everyone, please say hi to Kitty!"

Felicia Hardy, Peter's…well, she'd been everything from his enemy, his ally and even his lover, walked into the shot from the other side of the room and approached the bed. She was naked, missing even the domino mask that she so often wore as the Black Cat. Unlike Peter, she'd never shown much interest in covering her face up, and she went the opposite way now as she strutted onto the webcam. She'd always oozed sex appeal in that tight black suit she wore as the Black Cat, and when she climbed onto the edge of the bed and slowly crawled towards MJ, she showed an ability to effortlessly carry that appeal over into performing on cam.

"Hello, boys," Felicia purred, giving the cam a saucy grin while she brought her hand to MJ's face and twirled a lock of her red hair around her finger. "It's my first time performing for an audience, so please be gentle on your poor virgin kitty! I'll do my best to give you a show you'll appreciate!"

It might be her first time on cam, but Felicia took to it as naturally as MJ had known she would. Her little introduction, not to mention the wiggle of her ass as she was down on all fours, had the tips flooding in. They hadn't even really gotten started yet, and they already had MJ's captive audience in the palm of their hands.

--

"Oh! Ohh, she's so good! Boys, you can't even imagine how good this kitty's tongue feels on my kitty!"

The tips, predictably, chimed without end. Why wouldn't they? MJ was flat on her back, her legs were spread wide, and Felicia had her head between her thighs, going down on her while managing to stick her ass up in the air in view of the cam as well. MJ was the veteran of webcam shows who had made a very good living for herself in this line of work, but she hadn't needed to teach Felicia a thing. The Black Cat was a natural performer, and she instinctually understood how to make herself as alluring as possible. Not that she needed to try hard at all to pull that off, of course--she was beyond sexy.

MJ had gotten very good at putting on a performance that was maximized to entertain her audience as well, but she didn't need to do much of anything here. There was no need for her to give any fake moans or exaggerate how much she was enjoying herself, because the pleasure was very well. Felicia didn't just know how to entertain; she knew how to lick, too. She played Mary Jane's body like it was a fine instrument. After warming her up with long, slow, firm licks, she started to tease MJ's clit with her tongue. The gradually increasing moans and shouts came naturally to MJ, because Felicia paced her licking out and built the anticipation, the pleasure and the tips higher and higher with each sweep of her tongue.

Now, she was moving her head from side to side, swiping her tongue across MJ's clit and moaning audibly into her pussy. It was wonderful head and an equally wonderful performance, and MJ's fans showed their appreciation for it with a tidal wave of tips. MJ herself showed her appreciation by grabbing two fistfuls of Felicia's long hair, crossing her legs together behind her head and screaming as she came all over her face. By the time MJ's screams got quiet enough for her to hear anything else, she heard her virtual tip jar filling up at a rate rarely, if ever, heard before.

She finally let go of Felicia's hair and uncrossed her legs, and MJ's partner leaned back on her knees. MJ could see the mess she'd made on Felicia's face, and the other woman could surely feel it too. But Felicia didn't look for any apologies. Instead, she turned to look directly into the cam.

"How do I look, boys?" she purred, running her tongue around her face and licking up some of MJ's squirt. The downpour of virtual coins got even louder.

MJ, breathing heavily on her back, was already imagining future streams and shoots, either with or without Peter.

Chapter 402: Thessian Cultural Exchange (Mass Effect)

Summary:

The humans are the hot new species in the galaxy, and university students visiting Thessia on a cultural exchange trip discover just how hot asari maidens think they are. (Human/asari OCs)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Orgy, interspecies sex (male human/asari, female human/asari)

Chapter Text

From the moment that humanity made first contact with the turians and were thus introduced to the wider galactic community, the species had attracted plenty of attention. How could they not? Every established species kept a close eye on the humans, wondering what sort of impact they would have on the galaxy. The turians, who had welcomed them with violence and were a militaristic species in general, continued to feel a general animosity towards the humans even with the First Contact War settled and humanity having been accepted by the Citadel Council. Humans were still new; they were still an oddity, a curiosity that the other species were adjusting to. Most other species didn't view them with as much hostility as the turians did, but there was a degree of caution in most cases, as several species feared the potential of being bumped down in the pecking order and having their own place in the hierarchy put into question.

But plenty of individuals within those species saw humanity in a very different light, looking at them not with caution, but with fascination. They were a very interesting species, and many salarians wanted to study them and learn more about them. The asari wanted to study them too, but their study was generally more physical in nature. For an asari, humans looked similar enough to themselves in body shape, skeletal structure and hands and feet with five digits apiece to feel immediately familiar to themselves. And yet, they looked different enough from themselves, and from every other species in the galaxy, to feel exotic.

Such a combination was immensely appealing. It didn't take long after humanity's acceptance into galactic society for asari to begin inviting groups of humans to visit them, and frequently, those visits would lead to coupling. Some asari wanted to meld with the humans and pass on the more desirable genetic traits of the new species in the galaxy to their offspring. Others, particularly the asari maidens who were not yet interested in settling down in a particular area to call home so they could start raising children, were interested purely in carnal satisfaction with the humans. Any time a human was in the presence of asari maidens, it was a safe bet that they were going to have no shortage of opportunities for fun.

And it just so happened that a group of students from the top university on Mars arrived on Thessia for a 'cultural exchange.'

--

Mira had known that she was only into girls from a young age, and had enjoyed a very nice relationship with her first love before they both moved to pursue different paths in life. Sadly, most of the girls at her university were either into guys or already taken, so her dating prospects had been slim recently.

The minute their group had made it to Thessia, though, she'd felt like a queen. Beautiful asari had been flirting with her the entire time their group had been shown around the home planet of the species, and as soon as the guided tour had ended and they'd been shown into a fancy bar to socialize with a large group of maidens, they'd practically jumped her.

She was happy to be jumped, though. When she'd been allowed to basically take her pick from a half dozen gorgeous maidens, she'd led four of them to the nearest hotel room and invited them to have their way with her.

And were they ever having their way with her! She had an asari on each breast, licking her nipples and sucking on her breasts like they were a delicacy. Another asari had her head between Mira's legs and was giving her the best head ever, licking her pussy and teasing her clit with her fingers well enough to make Mira groan, hump her face and pat the crests on her head, unsure if she should get any rougher with them. There was still so much about asari biology that she didn't understand. The same couldn't be said for the asari going down on her, though. They might be of different species, but her partner seemed to know exactly what Mira wanted.

There was something else she wanted too, though. The one remaining maiden knelt on the bed a short distance away from them, seemingly unsure of what she should do. Or maybe she did know what she wanted to do, but was being respectful of her human guest and didn't want to do it without permission.

Mira would take care of that. She made eye contact with the purple beauty and crooked her finger towards her. "Come sit on my face," she said. "I want to taste your--mmph."

She didn't even get to finish her invitation, because the horny asari maiden had heard all she needed to hear. A vision of purple loveliness descended onto Mira's face, and then it was her turn to sample a new delicacy.

--

Akira groaned, unable to believe that the rhythmic slapping sounds he was hearing came from his hips smacking against an asari's ass as he fucked her from behind. But then, all he needed to do was look down at the round blue butt cheeks jiggling from the impact to be reminded that it was real, and he wasn't just lost in a dream or something.

Maybe he should have felt bad about fucking the beautiful maiden who had invited him back to her apartment--he was, after all, involved in a serious relationship with Jessica, and had been since their first year at university together. But even if he'd had a will strong enough to walk away from the tight perfection of the asari pussy (did they call it a pussy? It felt fucking amazing, whatever it was called), there wouldn't have been any need. The asari maiden had a roommate, and the invitation hadn't been for Akira alone. Jessica was right there on the bed next to him, her eyes closed and a smile on her face from ear to ear as she and the roommate interlocked their legs and humped each other. She couldn't get mad at him if he enjoyed himself too, right?

He smacked the blue ass in front of him and thrust faster, enjoying every second of his cultural exchange trip to Thessia.

Chapter 403: What Willow Wants 2 (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Tara's spell is over, but Willow has no intention of ending her service to Xander. Instead, she suggests that her girlfriend join her. (Xander/Willow/Tara)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, double blowjob, dom/sub

Chapter Text

"I don't understand this," Tara said, shaking her head. She'd waited to initiate this conversation, thinking that maybe it would just take several days for the aftereffects of the spell to fully wear off. But she could no longer pretend that this was a possibility. There was no way that magic could still be responsible for her girlfriend's behavior, so she had no choice but to address it directly.

Willow cocked her head. "What do you mean, Tara?" she asked innocently. "What's not to understand?"

"It's been a week since my spell ended," Tara pointed out.

"Yep!" Willow chirped, nodding her head.

"And you're still dressed like…like that." She waved her hand around vaguely in front of Willow, not that it was necessary. They both knew what she meant. Willow was no longer under the spell, but she was still wearing the black leather lingerie and the collar around her neck that she'd been so proud to wear to service Xander.


"Of course I am!" Willow said, giggling. "It's the perfect thing to wear while he uses me!"

"But you shouldn't need to be used by him anymore," Tara said, brushing her hair back away from her face with a frustrated huff. "The spell is over. You should be back to normal now." She knew now that being used by Xander had been something Willow always secretly wanted but hadn't had the courage to ask for; that was why Tara's spell had given her girlfriend that secret desire. But with the spell no longer influencing her, she'd expected Willow to lose the courage to keep it going. That hadn't happened, though. Spell or no spell, there had been no discernible difference in Willow's attire or her actions. She'd kept right on servicing Xander for the last week, and Tara finally broke down and attempted to find out why.

"The spell is over, but I didn't forget what it taught me," Willow said happily. She touched the collar at her neck, and put her finger through the ring where the leash would connect when he was using her. "This is who I was always meant to be. I'm not going to give it up now that I've found my place. Thanks for helping me find it, by the way. I wouldn't have had the courage on my own."

"So, that's it, then?" Tara said, hanging her head. "You're going to be with him now? You and I are done?" She tried not to sound bitter about it. If this was what Willow wanted, she couldn't stop her. That didn't mean it didn't hurt, of course.

"Not necessarily," Willow said. Tara looked up in confusion, right as her girlfriend reached out and grabbed her hands. "Don't you think you'd be happier if you joined me?" Tara started to shake her head, but Willow looked into her eyes with a mischievous smile. "Or are you going to keep pretending that watching him use me doesn't make you horny as hell? Just think of how much fun we could have servicing him and being used by him together."

--

Tara wanted to pretend that she was only wearing this slutty lingerie that left her tits, her ass and her pussy completely exposed because she wanted to stay with Willow. She wanted to convince herself that the sole reason she was down on her knees next to her girlfriend and helping her suck Xander's cock was because it was the only way she could stay with the woman she loved.

She wanted to believe that, but the lie rang hollow even inside of her own head. Willow had been right; watching Xander fuck her girlfriend had been incredibly arousing. She'd also been right that it was even better to do it together. Willow had her lips around the tip of Xander's cock and was moaning as if it was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted, and Tara had her head turned to the side so she could wrap her tongue around his shaft.

The two of them had always had really good physical chemistry, but they also seemed to make a very effective cocksucking team. Xander's groans of pleasure had Tara feeling so wet that she was sorely tempted to reach her hand down between her legs to rub her pussy. She couldn't do that, though. Her master had made it clear that he would take care of them both once they'd gotten him off, and they were not to touch themselves before that happened. She was horny, but not so horny that she would disobey.

"Now that feels good," Xander said. "Is there any better way to start a morning than this?" His left hand loosely held the leash attached to Willow's collar, and he suddenly gave it a little pull, forcing her to take his cock deeper into her mouth. Willow coughed a bit thanks to how rapidly it had happened, but she adjusted quickly and did her best to please her master. She took him so deep into her mouth and throat that Tara was basically pushed out of the way.

Xander glanced down at her and smirked. "I'm sure you'll be able to do that some day," he said. His right hand reached down to pat the top of Tara's blonde head. "She's just had a lot more practice sucking my cock than you have. I'm sure you'll earn a collar and leash of your own soon."

Tara couldn't pretend that the idea of proving her devotion and earning her collar and leash hadn't just become the most important thing in her life. Willow was basically hogging his cock for herself, but Tara saw a way to be of service even so. She dipped her head lower and gave Xander's balls a lick. He moaned at that, so she gave them a few more licks and kisses before taking one into her mouth and sucking. She couldn't fit them both in at the same time; not yet. But it would come.

"You catch on quickly," Xander said, running his hand through her hair. "Guess we need to go and buy you a collar and leash today."

Chapter 404: The Captain-Amazon Trio (MCU/DC Crossover)

Summary:

The night before their showdown with Ares and the Red Skull, the trio of Captain America, Captain Carter and Wonder Woman enjoy each other's company. (Steve/Peggy/Diana)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Crossover/fusion, threesome, making love

Chapter Text

Tomorrow, Captain America, Captain Carter and Wonder Woman would march into battle against their shared enemies, Red Skull and Ares. The God of War was the true mastermind behind HYDRA, and together, he and the Red Skull made for a very fearsome foe. They threatened the entire world, and they needed to be stopped. But between the three of them, the pair of heroic figures who had taken Dr. Erskine's super serum and the Amazonian princess were prepared to face this grave threat head-on in defense of the entire world.

But that was tomorrow. The three superheroes who the world must pin its hopes on would set out for what they hoped would be the final battle against HYDRA and the God of War tomorrow. Tonight, they were taking time for themselves. The costumes of Captain America, Captain Carter and Wonder Woman were hanging up, ready for tomorrow. For tonight, they were just Steve, Peggy and Diana.

When Steve began his training and took the serum that allowed him to become Captain America, he'd thought only of serving his country and doing his duty. He hadn't thought of what it might bring to him personally. Never in his wildest dreams would he have expected that Project Rebirth would set him down a path that led up to nights like this.

Peggy was on her back, smiling up at him and sighing softly as he moved back and forth within her. Her strong legs crossed loosely behind his back, with her bare feet rubbing against his skin while he made love to her. He knew what kind of strength she had in those legs; they'd made a formidable duo that had taken the fight to HYDRA even before they'd met and partnered up with Diana to form a trio. But she did not use that strength now, and by the same token, he did not push the powerful body the serum had given him so he could thrust faster. There was no need for that. This wasn't a moment that called for strength. They were making love, and the slow, steady thrusts, the quiet moans and sighs and the gentle touches and kisses they shared fit their mood far more than using their strength could have.

It wasn't just Peggy he was kissing, though. He moved back and forth, leaning down to kiss Peggy as he made love to her, and then going back up and turning his head to the side so he could kiss Diana, who was kneeling beside them. She was so patiently waiting her turn, but Steve didn't want her to feel left out. He might have met and fallen for Peggy first, but the Amazonian had risen to a place of equal importance in his life and his heart. Peggy seemed to feel the same way, because she drew Diana down into an occasional kiss as well. If there were any moments where Steve did feel even a temporary desire to move his hips faster, it was when he watched his two strong, beautiful lovers embracing and kissing.

He stayed the course, though, continuing to make love to Peggy slowly so he could enjoy her beautiful body for as long as he could. She'd been beautiful the day he met her, before either of them had taken the serum, and she was just as beautiful now after it had changed her. He regularly reminded her how beautiful he found her, and if she'd ever doubted his words, he hoped the way he kissed her thick, strong legs and caressed her abs would reinforce the way he felt about Peggy now that she was Captain Carter.

Peggy let out a deep, low groan that battered Steve's defenses, and she suddenly held him tighter as her womanhood clenched around him. Feeling Peggy 'Captain' Carter hit her orgasm in his arms was more than Steve could take, and he quickly kissed her and finished inside of her, joining her and sharing in her pleasure.

"How lovely," Diana whispered, rubbing his back as he enjoyed his moment with Peggy. Steve was grateful for her touch. It reminded him that he couldn't afford to get swallowed up in this moment for the rest of the night. He still had another beautiful woman to please before he could afford to do that.

--

"You look so good up there," Peggy said.

Steve had to agree. Diana always looked beautiful, but he didn't think she'd ever looked better than she did while straddling his lap and slowly rocking back and forth on him.

Much like when Steve was moving inside of Peggy, Diana could have gone much harder than this. She could have pinned Steve to the bed and bounced up and down on him with the sort of strength that would have broken another man, and the super serum that allowed him to become Captain America would have enabled him to endure it and even enjoy it. But Diana wasn't interested in using her strength tonight. She wanted to take it slow and enjoy herself.

He could see how much she was enjoying this leisurely rocking, too. The smile on her beautiful face, and the way she stroked his chest with her hands as she moved her hips, showed him that the Themysciran was finding as much pleasure in her gentle riding as Steve was. He rested his hands on her, moving them from her back down to her rear and her smooth legs and slowly back up. He didn't squeeze or tug, but rather caressed and admired her perfection, wondering all the while how he had ever gotten this lucky.

Peggy leaned down to kiss him at the same time, and Steve kissed her back while watching Diana rock. Her mouth hung open as she slowly but surely rocked her way to a climax. Steve followed along, rubbing Diana's butt with one hand and holding Peggy's hair with the other as he spent himself inside of his Amazonian lover.

None of them knew what would come tomorrow. But if Steve happened to lay down his life while stopping Ares and the Red Skull, he would still consider himself a fortunate man to have had a last night like this one with his two best girls.

Chapter 405: Creati's Fantasies, Exposed (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Creati remains professional on the job, even after her exposed breasts draw some lewd comments from a captured villain. But after her work is done, Momo lets her mind run wild.

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Masturbation, rough fantasy, post-canon

Chapter Text

Momo Yaoyorozu could feel her hero costume giving way and failing to contain her large breasts. It wasn't the fault of the material, to be fair. Her breasts were really big, and the material was designed for her to be able to easily rip it or pull it back to expose even more of her skin than it usually did if necessary. She hadn't actually meant to rip it widely enough at the top to allow her breasts to escape into the open air, but she did not allow shame or modesty to stop her from doing her job. She was here to apprehend a new villain who had been causing a stir in Japan with a series of brazen thefts, and the accidental exposure of her breasts wasn't going to stop her. If anything, having her chest exposed meant that she could use her quirk more freely and could create even larger items to use in order to bring this villain down.

The area she was pursuing him in was too heavily populated for her to use some of her preferred offensive creations, such as the large cannons. Ultimately, with all of the chasing and acrobatics she did that had led to her costume malfunction in the first place, stopping him came down to her laying a trap and using a created snare to stop the running villain and make him fall flat on his face. He was able to scramble over onto his back by the time she caught up, but she didn't let him get beyond that. Momo had already created some handcuffs, and while this villain was fast, she had greater physical strength. She straddled him as soon as he turned onto his back, and pinned his wrists to the ground so she could cuff them together. He tried to squirm out from underneath her after she'd cuffed him, but she remembered her training and leveraged her weight down to keep him pinned beneath her.

"You're not going anywhere, Quickfoot," she said. "The authorities will be here soon. Your days of thieving are done."

He kept squirming for a few moments more, but eventually seemed to realize that it was hopeless and relaxed in defeat. "Had a good run," he mumbled. He looked up at her, and slowly grinned. "And hey, if I had to be caught and pinned down by anyone, I'm glad it was you, Creati. Especially with you getting your tits out like this." He licked his lips while blatantly staring at her exposed chest. Momo was used to be ogled, so she didn't let it get to her. She needed to remain focused on her job, and taking the time to try and cover her breasts might give him a slight chance to slip through her grasp.

"Fuck, are you sure you're on the right career path? Your body's made for fucking, not fighting." He tried squirming beneath her again, but this time he was rubbing his crotch against her rather than trying to escape. "If you wanna send me to prison with a smile on my face, you could pull my pants off and bounce that slutty body on my cock. I wish my hands were free so I could play with those tits, but watching them bounce around would be pretty fucking great too. I bet I'd be able to get off before the authorities come to take me in."

"In your dreams, villain," she said, glaring down at him. Momo remained professional and held him down until the authorities arrived and hauled him up, and she remained professional as she recounted the capture to them (while the two men taking the report tried their best not to look below her neck.)

Once they were gone, however, her professionalism slipped. Momo rushed to a secluded, wooded area where no one was around to see her, and then she crouched down and yanked the crotch of her costume to the side so she could begin frantically rubbing herself. She was a focused, professional hero who was knocking on the door of a Top 10 hero ranking, and she always did her job to the best of her ability. But once the job was complete, Momo allowed her taboo thoughts to take over.

She whimpered and rubbed her outer pussy lips as she imagined a different outcome to the pursuit. She imagined Quickfoot capturing her instead, trying her up and ripping her costume so he could play with her breasts and have his way with her. Her mind fantasized about how roughly he would thrust into her, and how deep his cock would reach inside of her pussy. He'd felt large, based on what she could feel as he squirmed beneath her. What could that cock have done to her, had she let it? How would it have made her feel?

Momo whimpered shamefully while pushing two fingers inside of her so she could get herself off. But as shameful as it was to masturbate in the woods while imagining being captured and fucked by a villain, the rush of excitement easily outweighed any feelings of shame or guilt. It might be a different story if she'd actually let her fantasies get in the way of doing her work, but Creati had done her part and captured the villain. Now it was Momo's turn to give herself a secret reward.

Her hips humped her fingers until she created a toy to replace them. It wasn't the real cock of a villain, but it would have to do. She plunged the toy into her pussy, imagining it was Quickfoot's cock as he caught her and rutted her. She reached up with her other hand to squeeze her big breasts, pretending that she'd let him grab her tits after all.

No, that was not a line Creati ever intended to cross for real. But there in the woods, closing her eyes and letting the fantasy take her as she moaned and squirted everywhere, Momo enjoyed her forbidden reward after a successful capture.

Chapter 406: Hela's Path (MCU)

Summary:

With Odin dead, Hela is finally free. But when an old lover suggests that there are paths other than that of a conqueror that she can walk, will she be strong enough to take the throne she long desired? (Heimdall/Hela)

Chapter Text

"My father is dead, and at last I am free," Hela said. "No one will stop me from claiming what is mine. Not even you, Heimdall." Her voice did not waver, but she couldn’t quite manage to look the Gatekeeper in the eyes. If she looked into those eyes, still so familiar to her even after being sealed away by her father for thousands of years, she just might lose her courage to do what she must. "I suggest you not stand in my way, unless you wish to suffer my wrath."

"I will not step aside," Heimdall said, which was as she'd feared. "But neither do I desire your wrath. Odin is dead, Hela. You are free again."

"Yes, exactly!" she hissed. "I am free, which means that I will take the throne of Asgard which should have been mine all along! And then I will enslave all Nine Realms! All will bow at my feet and acknowledge me as their queen! I will--"

Her declaration ended in a surprised gasp when she felt Heimdall's hand on her wrist. The Gatekeeper was strong, but this touch was light and gentle. His fingers softly stroked her flesh, and she could not suppress a shiver of longing. It was not the touch of an enemy, but of a lover. Against her better judgment, Hela looked into his eyes for the first time since he'd stepped forward to block her path. The hand on her wrist was intimately familiar, and the soft look in those golden eyes reminded her of better times. It reminded her of what her life had been like before she and her father had their falling-out. She had not felt this intimacy in thousands of years, and after so long imprisoned in Hel, she feared she did not have the strength to resist its call. This was exactly why she'd tried so hard not to meet his eyes. If there was anything that had the power to stop her from claiming the throne she'd long desired, it was this.

"You are free, Hela," Heimdall said quietly, letting his love for her show in his striking golden eyes. "Free to choose a different path to walk, if you desire it."

She opened her mouth to refuse him, but the words would not come. Looking into those eyes she'd always so adored, and feeling the touch of her long-lost lover, she felt her resolve crumbling.

--

Surtur was still unleashed, and Ragnarok still came to Asgard. Some things, it seemed, could not be avoided.

But Hela had chosen to walk a different path, and that path had brought her here, onboard the ship escaping from her ruined home. After spending so long desiring the throne of Asgard, Hela was instead fleeing from its destruction on the same ship with her brothers, Thor and Loki.

She would not mourn its loss, however; at least not now. Asgard may be no more, but she still had what mattered most to her right here on the ship; right here above her.

Heimdall moved slowly above her, sliding his cock deep inside of her, but letting her feel every inch of it gradually push into her. He pulled back with the same slow pace, and it was almost agonizing for Hela. The old Hela probably would have scratched his back wit her nails or tightened her legs around his body, demanding him to fuck her harder. However she'd felt about him, faster, harder sex had always been her preference.

Something about her thousands of years of imprisonment had changed her wants, however. After so long alone, so many years spent without knowing the touch of a loved one, this slow lovemaking appealed to her in ways it never had before. She'd been impatient back then, always looking for the next battle or the next fuck. But now, she understood how to be patient and wait for what she wanted most, and she also had come to treasure taking her time and enjoying her lover's affections for as long as she could.

Having Heimdall within her, feeling his hard body moving so carefully atop hers, and seeing the love in those gorgeous golden eyes filled her with a sense of contentment and belonging that she knew she never would have found even had she succeeded in conquering Asgard and claiming rulership over all Nine Realms. This was where she belonged. Not on a throne, and not even in Asgard itself. Her home was wherever Heimdall was.

How long were they locked together like this in the bed onboard the ship? Hela could not have said. It could have been several hours for all she knew. But it wasn't long enough. It would never be long enough. She would have happily embraced this feeling for thousands of years, had such a thing been possible. Instead, both she and Heimdall gave in to the pleasure that had filled their bodies with every slow thrust inside of her.

She went first, moaning and gasping into his ear as she put her arms around his neck and held him close to her body. Her body did not tremble as violently as it did when she orgasmed at the end of a hard fuck before her imprisonment, and she did not scream his name either. But the gentle waves of pleasure she felt instead made her feel closer to him than she ever had back then. After thousands of years apart, she was in his arms again, and moaning quietly into his ear as he gave a quiet groan and released deep inside of her.

Hela would never be the Queen of Asgard or the ruler of all Nine Realms, and she didn't need to be. So long as she could share her bed and her heart with Heimdall, and see the love she felt reflected back at her in those golden eyes she so adored, she had everything she could ever need.

Chapter 407: The Time-Traveling Toy (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Hermione is tired of her boring life, and she’s going to fix it—even if that means going 12 years into the past to give herself to her best friend after the final battle. (Harry/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Timeturner, collars, dom/sub, anal sex

Chapter Text

Harry groaned drowsily at the blinding light that had invaded his vision, wondering why someone had pulled back the curtains of his four-poster and disturbed his sleep. He would have thought that literally dying, coming back to life and killing Voldemort would have earned him a night of uninterrupted sleep.

“Whis it?” he mumbled, blinking his eyes open. He frowned as he squinted at the blurry brownish shape above him. The shape laughed, and a moment later slid his glasses onto his face for him. Harry blinked some more as his vision cleared and he reluctantly returned to the land of the conscious.

He blinked a few more times after that, because he couldn’t have actually been seeing what he thought he was seeing. Hermione Granger could not be standing above his bed completely naked. That only happened in his guiltiest erotic dreams. But she was still there, and still naked. Strangely, she didn’t look the way she normally did. He’d never seen her like this, obviously, but there was no way the Hermione he’d known for the last seven-ish years looked like this underneath her clothes.

The woman standing next to his bed and bending over him was…bigger. But not in a bad way. No; not in a bad way at all. Her hips were wider, and her boobs looked bigger. Hermione had always been one step above skinny, but the woman standing there naked next to his bed had filled out considerably. Harry liked it.

“Erm…what’s going on?” he said faintly. “Who’re you?”

She laughed. “I’m Hermione, of course,” she said. “Only not your Hermione, exactly.” She gave a decidedly un-Hermione smirk and licked her lips. “Though that’s what I’m here to change, of course.” She rubbed something hanging from her neck, and Harry eventually realized that it was a time turner. Apparently, he hadn’t noticed it even though it had to have been there the whole time, but he felt like that was easily justifiable. After all, her boobs were right there, and they looked bloody spectacular.

“I’m the Hermione who was too stupid and afraid to go after what she really wanted,” she continued. “I settled for a mediocre life with a husband who bored me to tears in the bedroom, and the know-it-all over in the girl’s dorms right now will do the same thing if she’s allowed to. But I’m not here for her. I’m here for me.”

She climbed onto Harry’s bed, putting her pussy level with his eyes. He stared at it, confused and hungry, until she dropped something into his hands. He brought it up to look at it and saw that he was holding a collar.

“I’m here to give myself to you, Harry,” she announced. “I’m here to become your fucktoy; your plaything. It’s what I was always meant to be, and I’ve come back 12 years into the past to rewrite my own past.”

--

Hermione Granger walked up the stairs to the boy’s dorms, taking it upon herself to check on Harry. The Weasleys had their own things to deal with, and besides, it was her job to keep Harry in one piece. She’d been doing it since he was eleven, and why should that change now? She steadfastly refused to acknowledge how much lighter her chest felt the more distance she put between her and Ron. She’d made her choice. No; there wasn’t even a choice to be made. Harry didn’t think of her that way.

“Harry,” she called out as she reached the top of the steps. “I know you’re tired, but you should really get up and eat something.” She frowned when she heard a rhythmic squeaking and slapping, and her eyebrows furrowed together as she tried to figure out what it was. That wasn’t the sound of an exhausted war hero catching up on his rest.

“Harry?” she said hesitantly. “Are you awake? Are you…?”

Hermione couldn’t say anything more, because the sight that waited for her when she made it close enough to see Harry’s four-poster robbed her of the ability to speak. Yes, Harry was awake, and he was not getting any rest whatsoever. The squeaking was his bed shifting beneath him and his companion, and the slapping was his hips smacking off against the fat arse of the woman in bed with him. He was fucking her hard. And upon closer inspection, he wasn’t even shagging her the normal way. His cock was definitely in her arse. Hermione squinted, trying to figure out who her best friend was buggering on all fours in his bed. Her head was down, but Hermione could see a studded collar around her neck, connected to a leash that Harry held in his left hand. Who the hell was this slut corrupting her best friend?!

“I don’t know who you are or what you’re planning, but I won’t stand for it!” she snapped, entering bossy mode. “You need to leave now, before I—“

She was shocked into silence once again, because the woman looked up and made eye contact with her. Hermione was looking at…herself. Well, not exactly. Her boobs were bigger, and her arse was fatter than Hermione’s own.

“I’m you,” the version of herself getting buggered on the bed said. “Only I’m older and wiser, and ready to take what I always wanted.”

Hermione looked away from her doppelganger’s eyes, and finally noticed the timeturner hanging down below the collar. It all started making sense. She’d traveled back in time—years, possibly more than a decade—and she’d done it in order to put that collar on, hand Harry the leash and beg him to make her his. It was the most obscene, depraved thing Hermione had ever heard of, and it shocked her to her core.

And as her older self screamed at the top of her lungs, and Harry tugged on her collar, grunted and filled her arse with his cum, there was another emotion that filled the younger Hermione. It was this single emotion that suppressed all the others and made her realize just why her older self had gone to all this trouble.

That emotion was jealousy.

Chapter 408: The Witch's Cabin 4 (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Harry, Cedric and Wanda return from the graveyard.

Notes:

Again, no sex in this chapter.

Chapter Text

Harry's eyes had closed briefly while the pain in his scar was at its highest, but the screams and shouts jolted them back open. He blinked several times, taking stock and realizing that he was leaning against Cedric, with the Hufflepuff 7th year supporting his weight.

The next thing he realized was that they were back in the quidditch pitch, at the entrance to the maze where this whole bloody task/trap had started. People were standing up in the stands, screaming, pointing and looking shocked in general as they watched he and Cedric step through the portal that Wanda had created.

"It's Potter and Diggory!" someone exclaimed. It sounded like McGonagall.

"But who's that man on the ground behind them?" another person asked. "Is he unconscious, or is he dead?"

"Bloody hell--is that Peter Pettigrew?! But he died years ago!"

Harry shook his head, knowing that wasn't true, but there was too much of a commotion for him to answer it. Headmaster Dumbledore, and several members of Hogwarts faculty, were beginning to rush towards them, right as Wanda stepped through the portal behind them. Dumbledore stiffened and drew his wand on her so fast that Harry's eyes hadn't even seen it, but when he turned his head towards Wanda in a panic, his lover didn't look concerned at all.

"Please don't get any funny ideas about using that against me," she said calmly. "I understand your caution towards me, but our goals are aligned on this issue."

"And what goals would those be, Miss Maximoff?" Dumbledore prompted. They'd obviously met, as Wanda had been Harry's date for the Yule Ball, but he didn't know her or overly trust her, and was instantly suspicious at seeing Harry's mysterious Yule Ball date step through the portal.

"Keeping Harry safe," she said simply, standing beside him and giving his head an affectionate pat. He leaned into the touch, wanting to be as close to her as possible. The formerly agonizing pain in his forehead had already been receding with time, but it fell to little more than a headache as she rubbed his head.

"Perhaps we should allow Potter and Diggory to explain what has happened," McGonagall suggested. Wanda shrugged, and Dumbledore gave a slow nod, still watching her. Harry could hear shouts from Ron and Hermione as they tried to get down to the pitch, and some kind of reply from Hagrid who held them back.

"Harry and I touched the cup at the same time. But it was a portkey, and it took us to some graveyard," Cedric said. Harry saw a grimace cross Dumbledore's face, and the headmaster glanced at Harry as if checking on him. "He cast a killing curse at me," Cedric said, pointing towards the unconscious Wormtail. "But she showed up and used some kind of spell to block it and swallow it up or something before it could reach me."

"No one can block the killing curse, boy!" Moody growled.

"Maybe not using your magic," Wanda said casually. "But I'm not bound by the same rules that you wand-wielders are."

"She blocked it," Harry confirmed. "I saw it. Then she used another spell to knock out Wormtail." He glanced at a pale-faced Minister Fudge standing some distance away and spinning his bowler hat between his fingers as his eyes darted around. "I told her about how Peter had framed Sirius, so she kept him alive and brought him back with us. Maybe the Ministry will finally do its damn job and clear Sirius."

"With Pettigrew in our hands, I will ensure that it happens," Dumbledore said. "But there are more urgent matters than that. Why did Peter attack you in a graveyard? Was there anyone else there with him?"

"Voldemort," Harry said, which brought a gasp from McGonagall, and…something else from Moody. It almost looked like a smile, or maybe a smirk, but it was gone so quickly that he might have imagined it. "They had some kind of plan, and I guess they needed me for it, since Voldemort called Cedric a 'spare.' But Wanda knocked him out, and then she said something about wiping Voldemort out of existence." He frowned, trying to recall the exact details. "She said he'd used something to keep his soul alive even when his body died…I can't remember the word. I'd never heard it before."

"Horcrux," Wanda said. Dumbledore's eyes, and wand, shot back to her, but she didn't even flinch. "He created horcruxes to tether his soul to this world. But after I knocked out the coward who was serving him, I used my powers to not only destroy the rather pathetic baby-sized body he was in but destroy his soul at the same time." She met Dumbledore's stare. "If you still have any of the items you suspect to be his horcruxes in your possession, I think you'll find that they no longer carry the taint of Tom Riddle."

"That shouldn't be possible," Dumbledore whispered. He was shocked, while Moody looked incredibly agitated. He was starting to pace back and forth, or limp back and forth, Harry supposed.

"Right when I disintegrated Voldemort's body and destroyed his soul, Harry was struck by immense pain in his scar," Wanda said, taking Harry's hand into hers. "I think we both understand the significance of that, Dumbledore." The headmaster looked shocked, but also almost hopeful as he looked at Harry again.

"Voldemort is really dead?" Dumbledore asked softly. Wanda nodded, and Harry squeezed her hand tightly. Was it really true? Would he never have to deal with Voldemort again?

"He's gone," Wanda said, looking into Harry's eyes and smiling while squeezing his hand back. But her head suddenly whipped away from him, and he saw the smile vanish as she pulled her hand free.

"No!" Moody shouted. Harry was startled to see Mad-Eye pointing his wand at him, his one eye bulging, but before he could think to defend himself, Wanda acted.

"Reveal your true face!" she shouted. Red light shot out of her hands just like it had in the graveyard, and Mad-Eye Moody morphed into someone Harry had seen in his nightmares.

"Barty Crouch Jr.?!" McGonagall said in alarm, as Wanda was knocking him out. But Harry noticed Dumbledore not paying any attention to the man who had apparently been pretending to be Mad-Eye Moody. He was staring at Wanda again.

"The Scarlet Witch," Dumbledore whispered.

Chapter 409: What Willow Wants 3 (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Willow and Tara spend an entire day under their master's control.

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Vibrators, edging

Chapter Text

Per their master's orders, both Willow and Tara were to spend the entire day wearing vibrating panties. Their master, of course, had the power to turn them on, and the authority to switch them on or off whenever he felt like it. They had no way of knowing when Xander would switch the vibrators on, or how long they would remain on once he did. All day long, their pleasure would be entirely in the hands of their master, and that was exactly how they both liked it.

--

The first time the vibrators switched on was right in the middle of breakfast. Tara's fork was halfway to her lips when the pleasure hit her without warning, and she froze in her chair. Her arm trembled as she fought valiantly not to spill her egg, but she didn't dare try to actually bring the fork to her mouth so she could take a bite. There was no way she could pull that off with how deeply the pleasure dug into her. She just sat still in her chair, moaning as her master teased her in the morning.

Willow, on the other hand, was able to continue eating. Tara watched from the chair beside her, impressed as her girlfriend brought the fork to her lips, bit her egg and chewed it. Then she lowered her arm and took another bite. It wasn't as if her vibrator wasn't on too, or she wasn't feeling the pleasure. Tara could see her flushed cheeks, and she saw the way Willow was wiggling around in her chair underneath the table. But above the table, she continued to eat her breakfast. Tara was again reminded of how much further her girlfriend had advanced in the art of being a good pet for their master, and how much more she still had to learn.

The vibrators switched off as suddenly as they'd turned on, and Tara whined at the loss of pleasure. "Go on," Xander said, smiling at her. "Eat your eggs before they get cold."

Tara started to eat again, her arm now steady enough for her to take bites without needing to worry.

--

The vibrators were not switched on again during the morning, or at lunch. But shortly after the three of them had settled down to relax in the living room, their master had activated the toys inside their underwear once again.

In no time at all, Tara was moaning, and her ass was rocking against the couch cushion beneath her as she enjoyed the pleasure. The book she'd been reading fell out of her hand and onto the floor, but she barely noticed. She was thinking only of the stimulation, and the hope that she would be able to have her first orgasm of the day. Beside her on the couch, Willow showed more of a reaction than she had during breakfast. At the table, she'd had something else to worry about, and she'd gotten good at knowing how to handle her master playing with her and trying to distract her. This time, though, there was nothing for her to be distracted from. She had nothing that needed doing, nothing that she was in the middle of. She just put down the TV remote and moaned right along with Tara, even holding her hand as they both felt their orgasms swiftly approaching.

Just before Tara could hit the climax that she could feel within her reach, though, the vibrator turned off. She let out a frustrated whimper that she knew made her sound pathetic, but she couldn't help herself. She had been so close! Willow didn't seem to be much better off, either. She was holding herself together better, true. She hadn't cried out so pitifully, as Tara had. But Tara knew her girlfriend and fellow pet well enough to see the tension in her face as she caught her breath and came back from her near-orgasm. She'd been incredibly close to cumming too, but their master had cut her off just before she could get there. Even Willow couldn't entirely hide her frustration about being denied an orgasm that had been so close.

"Hey, pass me that remote, would you?" Xander said casually, holding out his hand.

--

If her master turned the vibrator off before she could get off this time, Tara didn't know what she would do.

There'd been another denial after dinner, and that one had been even closer and crueler than the second had been. She'd been restless for the remainder of the day, waiting for the release that had been denied to her since the morning. And now that he'd turned the vibrators on again as the three of them climbed into bed, her entire body shook with the need to see it through to the end. Her pleasure was wholly in her master's control, and if she had been able, she would have pleaded for him to let her have this. But as she could do no more than moan and whine as the vibrator buzzed beneath her panties, she just stared up at him desperately.

Xander smiled down at her and Willow both, obviously enjoying the power he had over them. He could have cut them off at any time, and all three of them knew it. Luckily for Tara and Willow, though, he didn't deny them this time. Their pleasure was allowed to reach its natural end without interruption. Rather than letting out a pathetic whimper at being cut off, Tara was able to moan and squeal as the orgasm she'd been waiting for all day finally flowed through her body. It was among the most satisfying orgasms she'd ever had, thanks to the wait and the frustration that had built all day. Willow seemed to be in a similar state. Her moans weren't quite as loud as Tara's, but they were no less pleased.

"That was a fun day," Xander said. Tara looked up at him, just in time to see him pulling his underwear off. "And now you get to suck my dick together."

Chapter 410: Mother Talzin's Hospitality (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Summary:

Before she points him towards the killer, Mother Talzin requests payment from Master Kenobi in the form of breeding with her. Obi-Wan will later attempt to convince himself that he agreed purely in the name of justice, not influenced by lust in any way. (Obi-Wan Kenobi/Mother Talzin)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Breeding sex

Chapter Text

Mother Talzin might claim to have no knowledge of the member of the Nightbrother clan who had carried out the attack on the Jedi temple on Devaron, but Obi-Wan Kenobi was not fooled. He knew Dathomir to be a matriarchal society, so her attempt to convince him that she and the Nightsisters were outcasts who had no contact with Dathomir's men was not going to work.

He thought about demanding that she be truthful, but something told him that an aggressive approach was not the right one this time. He was here in the Nightsister village alone, Anakin having been needed elsewhere, and they'd taken his lightsaber before they let him in to see Mother Talzin. He needed to try and handle this in a more diplomatic fashion.

"Mother Talzin, please," he said, holding his hands out in supplication. "This animal is extremely dangerous. Surely you can help me find him, or at least tell me something about him?"

The Dathomir woman stared at him for a moment, as if considering, and then slowly she nodded her head. "I can show you his location," she said. Obi-Wan smiled, but before he could thank her, Mother Talzin continued. "But you must do something for me in exchange, Master Jedi."

"If it be in my power to fulfill your request, I will do my best," Obi-Wan said. This beast had killed two jedi already. If Obi-Wan had to bow his head a bit in order to track him down and dispose of him before he could attack or kill anyone else, he was prepared to do so.

"I want another child," Mother Talzin said, quite unexpectedly. "Your child, Master Jedi. Mate with me, and I will find you your target."

Obi-Wan was shocked, to say the least. He had not known what to expect Mother Talzin to demand from him, but it certainly wasn't this. But the fact remained that he needed to find the one responsible for this attack before he could cause any more damage or take any more lives, and Mother Talzin was his best hope in resolving the matter swiftly. He also felt lust swirling inside of him, demanding that he take this Zabrak woman and do what he must.

He nodded his head slowly. "Very well," he said. "We have an agreement."

She smiled. "Good." She produced a crystal ball and put it on the table in front of her. "And as a show of my trust in your honor, I will give you what you seek before you fulfill your side of our agreement."

--

Obi-Wan now had the information he had come to Dathomir in search of. He knew that Savage Opress was the Nightbrother he was after, and he also knew that Opress was headed towards Toydaria. Obi-Wan would be in pursuit soon, but first, he had his own half of the bargain to meet. She'd been right to trust in his honor.

Admittedly, he did not feel particularly honorable as he pinned the Zabrak woman beneath him and thrust back and forth, but certain sacrifices must occasionally be made in the name of galactic peace. It was surprisingly easy to set his morals aside temporarily, but the physical pleasure of it more than likely deserved most of the credit for that. Mother Talzin was tight around him; very tight, in fact. If she'd been any tighter, he might have had legitimate difficulty in trying to slide back and forth within her. But as it was, she felt just right.

She was also incredibly responsive to every push and pull that he gave her. Her hands ran up and down his back and shoulders, and her legs crossed together behind his back tightly. It felt like she was trying to pull him in as tightly as she could and keep him there, which he supposed made a certain sense. They were, after all, doing this in hopes of impregnating her.

As powerful as the physical sensation of being inside of her was, the constant reminder of what they were working towards was an even greater stimulant for Obi-Wan. Whatever his reasons for climbing into bed with her were, he was doing his best to breed with the leader of the Nightsisters. Each thrust brought him closer to attempting to impregnate her, give her the child she sought and thus complete their agreement, and the thought of getting Mother Talzin with child appealed to him more than it likely should have. When he thought about it, he quickened his pace and moved his hips harder.

Later, Obi-Wan would probably attempt to convince himself that all of this had been done solely in the name of his duty. But then and there, he knew that it was a lie. He wasn't thinking about his duty at all. He was thinking about how tight Mother Talzin felt, and what her low groan of pleasure sounded like as he brought her to climax. It was with that sound filling his ears and the feeling of her tightening around him that Obi-Wan finished as well. He kept quiet beyond a bit of a gasp as he remained sheathed inside of her and filled her with his seed. He had fulfilled his bargain. The rest, he supposed, was up to her.

"It was a pleasure, Master Jedi," she said, holding onto him with arms and legs both even after he'd finished. "You may return to Dathomir, and also my bed, whenever you like."

She let go, and Obi-Wan finally pulled out of her. "Thank you for your hospitality, Mother Talzin."

Chapter 411: Mutually Beneficial Infatuation (Mass Effect)

Summary:

Anita Goyle' humanity's first ambassador, is prepared to make use of the asari's fascination with her species when she meets Councilor Tevos. It works far more easily than she anticipated. (Anita Goyle/Councilor Tevos)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Asari/human sex, femslash (if you consider asari female), cunnilingus

Chapter Text

This is a sidestory to Thessian Cultural Exchange.

 

As humanity's first ambassador to the Citadel, Anita Goyle had a responsibility to establish her race in the intergalactic community. She took her duties very seriously, and she understood how important it was for her to look out for humanity's interests and represent her species well as they integrated themselves into the existing structure that had been established well before they knew anything else was out there. She was the representative of all of humanity, and her objective was to safeguard her species and make sure that they had support from some of the most influential and powerful species.

Ambassador Goyle was not above using whatever advantages she had to work with, and if sexual attraction was one of those advantages, she would not hesitate to exploit it. Several species viewed humanity with curiosity or interest rather than suspicion or fear, and Anita was putting together plans on how to ingratiate herself to them and forge alliances or at least a mutual understanding with them.

It hadn't taken her long at all to decide that Councilor Tevos, the asari who sat on the Citadel Council, would be a prime target for her to approach as she settled in on the Citadel. Of all of the galactic species, the asari had been the most blatant about their interest in humans. They found humans fascinating and irresistible, and Anita had come to the asari councilor fully prepared to utilize that fascination to grow as close to Tevos as she could.

Even she was surprised at how easily it was working, though. She really hadn't needed to do much at all. The councilor's interest was obvious from the moment they were introduced, and when Anita had a chance to speak to her privately and let her professionalism slip, the asari had pushed things forward and pursued her almost immediately. In practically no time at all, the asari had turned from a Citadel Councilor and one of the most politically powerful beings in the galaxy to something more resembling a horny schoolgirl with a crush.

"Oh, Ambassador Goyle," Tevos giggled, nuzzling her face into the side of Anita's neck as she hugged her from the side. "I'm so glad you found your way here. I think we're going to be wonderful partners."

Tevos sighed into her neck, rubbed the back of her hand with her soft fingers and snuggled even closer into her side. Anita could feel the asari's round breasts rubbing against her through her suit and hear the infatuation in the councilor's voice.

"I think so too," Anita said. She reached her hand out to rub one of the head crests of the asari, and Tevos let out the neediest moan that the human had ever heard. Anita had been prepared to use her political guile and smarts to establish herself here on the Citadel, but she hadn't needed to do much of anything to get Councilor Tevos on her side.

Yes, Anita could definitely work with this.

--

Anita had let a handful of members of her own race go down on her in the past, so she was no stranger to oral sex and the pleasure that it could bring. But no human mouth had ever brought her pleasure that could even approach what she was feeling now with Councilor Tevos' head between her thighs.

There were two distinct elements that were responsible for this feeling as incredible as it did. One was the skill with which Tevos licked her. Anita would have thought that an asari would be at a disadvantage compared to her fellow humans in terms of understanding her anatomy and knowing what would feel good and what wouldn't, but that wasn't the case at all. It would seem that humans were similar enough for asari to adapt quickly; either that, or Tevos had incredible natural talent for this. Either way, the mouth of the councilor found Anita's weak spots with a level of ease and stimulated them with such skill that the human was in awe.

It wasn't just skill alone that set this oral sex in an entirely different galaxy than any head that Anita had ever received from one of her fellow humans. Tevos combined that skill with a hunger that shocked the human ambassador. She'd seen the lust dripping from the purple-hued asari's dark eyes as she knelt between her spread legs and saw her pussy, and it seemed that the more she licked her and tasted her, the greater her desire became. The beautiful asari councilor ate her out ravenously, licking, kissing and sucking between her legs as if it was her entire reason for being. Anita felt like she could have extracted any promises that she wanted out of this powerful figure in that moment, because Tevos was devouring her like she wouldn't be able to survive without eating her pussy. If it was possible to become addicted to another person, she was confident that Councilor Tevos was addicted to her already.

Anita might just become addicted to this too, honestly. She'd approached the councilor with humanity's interests in mind, but on a personal level, pleasure like this was a tremendous reward on its own. She shook in her chair as the lovely asari gave her the best oral sex, and best sex period, of her life. Her human hands held onto the asari's purple head crests with increasing firmness as the pleasure built, but Tevos just kept licking, dragging her along the greatest ride of her life. Her hips bucked against the asari's face and she moaned helplessly. The greatest sex naturally ended with the greatest, most powerful orgasm of her life, by orders of magnitude. Anita had never moaned this loudly, cum this hard or felt this wonderful in her life.

Building this close bond with the asari councilor was going to be of great benefit to humanity as a whole, but it was also going to be of great benefit to Anita Goyle personally.

Chapter 412: Arianne's Alternative (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Summary:

After the Dance and the war against the Others, Jon reluctantly takes the throne. When he approaches the widowed Queen Arianne with an offer of peace, she proposes a different arrangement. She wants to be his queen--and she'll do what is necessary to convince him. (Jon/Arianne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Oral sex

Chapter Text

"I'd wondered when you would come and see me," Arianne Martell said, lifting her head to look up at Jon and smile as he entered the chambers she had been confined to. It was a pretty smile. Despite the fact that she had been imprisoned for quite some time now, the former queen still looked beautiful. Her treatment had been far gentler than most prisoners received, of course. Daenerys Targaryen had prevailed over her alleged nephew, Aegon Targaryen, with fire and blood, but she had known that needlessly harming Aegon's widowed queen would have been most unwise. It would only have given Dorne reason to continue fighting her even with Aegon dead. The Mother of Dragons was gone now, but Jon had been no more willing to incite a renewed conflict with Dorne once he had taken the throne.

"You have my apologies," Jon said, inclining his head. "I have had much to do."

She laughed. "I can imagine. My days have been rather dull since your side beat mine in the Second Dance, but you've only gotten busier, haven't you? From winning the Second Dance of the Dragons to leading the army of the living into battle against the dead, and finally taking the Iron Throne itself after the Mother of Dragons fell. I wouldn't have blamed you if you forgot all about me here in my comfortable tower prison."

"I didn't want the throne," Jon said quietly. "It ought to have been Daenerys."

"But it isn't," she stated matter-of-factly. "Daenerys Stormborn died defeating the Others, and you're the king now, however reluctantly." Jon nodded. "That means the decision of what is to become of me, the widowed queen of Aegon Targaryen, Sixth of his Name, is yours to make."

"It does," Jon agreed. He almost interrupted to call Aegon a Blackfyre rather than a Targaryen, as Daenerys had always been quick to do anytime anyone called Aegon a Targaryen in her presence, but held his tongue. He didn't know the truth of the matter, and it wasn't important now regardless. Aegon was dead, as was Daenerys.

"And what is your decision, Your Grace?" Arianne asked.

"My Hand has suggested that I allow you to return to Dorne, as Prince Doran has been requesting," Jon said. "I believe his suggestion to be a wise one." He expected Arianne to smile, or at least show some pleasure or relief at being told that she would be allowed to go home, even if she did not effusively thank him, but she showed no visible reaction whatsoever. "Is this not to your liking?"

"It's to my father's liking, of course," Arianne said, shrugging. "And I'll accept it, if need be. But I'd rather stay here and return to the same position I was in before I was locked in these chambers."

"You want to be queen again?" Jon said, frowning. She looked back at him, smiling, and it took him a moment to realize exactly what she meant. "My queen?"

"That was the idea, yes," she said, smiling wider. "You'll be needing one, and fairly soon, even. And what better way to bring peace back to the Seven Kingdoms after the Dance than through the two of us marrying? Besides, I'm rather good at it." She chuckled. "Were it not for me, Aegon would have done more damage to the realm than you can imagine. And I've heard it said that you had a similar influence on your aunt. Together, I think we can rebuild the Seven Kingdoms."

Jon did not respond immediately. What she was saying did make sense, he would admit. Tyrion had already brought up the need to begin considering potential candidates for him to take as his queen, and Jon knew that he was right. He hadn't really thought of Arianne, the widow of the king who had been on the other side of the Dance, but perhaps he should have.

He prepared to tell her that he would consider the matter and give her an answer soon, but before he could speak, Arianne got up off of her bed and walked towards him. Jon watched curiously as she sank to her knees in front of him.

"Allow me to attempt to convince you that I will be a good queen for you," she said, her voice growing husky and seductive. Her hand reached out towards him, and Jon did not attempt to stop it.

--

Jon had already known that Arianne Martell was a beautiful woman. Now he was learning that she had more than beauty on her side when it came to convincing a man to give her what she wanted.

Her lips slid up and down his cock, and her tongue flicked against him smoothly. It was not the first time a woman had used her mouth on Jon, but none had ever sucked him so effortlessly or brought him so much pleasure so quickly. Arianne Martell was a woman who knew how to make the most out of every bob of her head and every pass of her tongue, just as she knew how to make the most of her sexuality and charm in other situations.

She also knew exactly how sexy she looked, staring up at him from her knees as she sucked his cock. Those large dark eyes of hers would have been easy for him to get lost in even if she hadn't been giving him the best blowjob he'd ever had. But the combination of her skill with her mouth and the sultry look in her eyes was a deadly one, to say the least. When she added yet another element in, reaching one smooth hand up to lightly fondle and tickle his balls, he was lost. Jon was the king of Westeros, but Arianne Martell made him surrender to her in what felt like no time at all. He clenched his hands into fists so he wouldn't grab her head or pull her hair, and let out a groan as his seed rushed into her mouth.

Arianne was ready for it. She swallowed it all down without trouble, and pulled her mouth off of him afterwards to give him another sultry smile. Even with her down on her knees, it felt like she was the one who held the power at the moment.

"I will discuss your proposal with my advisors," Jon said. But deep down, he knew that the memory of Arianne's mouth on his cock and her eyes staring up at him was going to sway his decision more than any words Tyrion might offer.

Chapter 413: Comforting Mrs. Weasley (Harry Potter)

Summary:

When Arthur dies in the Battle of Hogwarts, Harry joins the remaining Weasleys in keeping Molly company whenever he can. Comforting her eventually turns into something much deeper for them both. (Harry/Molly)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Age difference, impregnation

Chapter Text

"Oh, Harry," the woman's voice moaned into his ear. Her long red hair fanned out across the pillow beneath her as she welcomed him into her bed once again. She was nice and familiar now, because with how regularly they'd had sex over the last several months, he knew her body intimately well. He knew just how she liked it, and he gave it to her. He'd started with his mouth on her breasts and his fingers rubbing between her legs, waiting until she could no longer hold her gasps and moans in before he lined up to enter her. He'd given her the slow, shallow thrusts to start off with, but now that he heard her moan his name into his ear like that, he knew it was time for him to start shagging her in earnest. He moved his hands off of her full hips and planted them on the bed above her head, leaning his upper body over hers while he began to thrust harder.

"Yes, that's it, love," she gasped. "That's perfect! Keep it up, just like that. Nice and deep, now!"

"Molly," he groaned, giving her what she wanted and thrusting his cock deeper into her.

He had never planned to take Molly Weasley into bed. Unlike some of the other boys his age, who he'd heard whispering about how fit Draco's mum was or how they wouldn't mind shagging Professor Sinistra under the stars, Harry had never had any particular interest in older women.

The first time he'd taken Molly into his arms, he had been thinking only of comforting her. After Arthur had fallen during the Battle of Hogwarts, the remaining Weasleys had taken it upon themselves to visit the Burrow and spend time with Molly as their schedules allowed. They arranged for as many group gatherings as they could, and in between those gatherings, whoever was free would come to spend time with her so she would be by herself as little as possible. Harry, while not actually a Weasley, was as good as one, so he'd also volunteered his name for that rotation. With Ginny back in Hogwarts for her final year and Bill busy taking care of his heavily pregnant wife, Harry had started visiting her even more frequently to make up the difference.

On that fateful day when he'd come in unannounced and seen her sobbing in the kitchen while clutching one of Arthur's faded Christmas jumpers, Harry hadn't had any secret motives in mind. He'd gone to Molly, wanting to comfort her as she'd attempted to comfort him so many times over the years. For the first time ever, it was Harry who initiated a hug with Molly Weasley. She'd hugged him back desperately, and he'd hugged her back, resolving to give this caring, grieving woman whatever she needed for him.

He honestly couldn't remember who had kissed who first that day, but the day had ended with Molly taking him by the hand and welcoming him into her bed for the first time. The happy smile he'd seen on her face afterwards had been enough to allay any fears he might have had about it being the wrong thing to do. Molly needed his support, and if this was the kind of support she needed from him, he was happy to do it. Besides, it turned out Harry needed it more than a little bit too.

That first night had only been the beginning for them, because they both needed each other and were unwilling to turn back from the mutual comfort to be found in her bed now that they'd found it. It might be an unconventional way for them to deal with everything that had happened to them, and what they'd lost, but it was working.

Every time they had sex, Harry felt the ghost of Voldemort, the prophesy that had defined his life and the lingering guilt over everyone who'd died along the way lose more of its hold on him. And he saw the light returning to Molly's eyes too. Her kids had also commented on how much she'd improved over the last few months, though they did not yet know what the cause was. Harry didn't know if they ever would. He and Molly hadn't discussed what this was, how long it would last or if they would share it with anyone else. Harry was unconcerned. Wherever she wanted this to go, he would follow.

"Harry!" she moaned in the present. It came out shaky, and her arms wrapped around his body, squeezing him as tightly as she did when she pulled him into one of her hugs. Harry had felt her hold him like this in bed often enough to know exactly what this meant in this context. She was about to climax.

He closed his eyes and thrust faster, focusing on pushing her to that pleasure and allowing her to forget about everything else while it consumed her. He also felt his own need rising up at the same time, and knowing that Molly was right there with him, he allowed it to spread. They'd done this dozens of times by now, so he knew that he could afford to hold nothing back, confident that Molly was going to get everything that she needed.

She let out a high-pitched whimper and clung to him even tighter, squeezing him with both her arms and legs as she came. Harry groaned, thrusting forward one last time and letting his cum rush into Molly, joining her in the shared pleasure they'd both come to rely on so much.

As of that day, they had not discussed where this would lead or whether they were going to tell anyone. But that was a conversation that they would soon need to have with some urgency, because unbeknownst to either of them until later, this mutual comfort session had just gotten Molly pregnant.

Chapter 414: Creati's Fantasies, Exposed II (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Momo, unable to get her wicked fantasies out of her head, only falls deeper into them. (Momo/?)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, accidental exposure, breast sucking, dry humping

Chapter Text

Momo Yaoyorozu could not get her previous encounter with Quickfoot out of her head. She'd done her job; she'd kept her wits about her and remained professional while apprehending him. Even as she'd suffered a costume malfunction that left her body even more exposed than it normally needed to be for her to use her quirk properly, and endured his lewd remarks about her body and what he wanted to do with it, Creati had held firm and made sure that the villain was turned over into the custody of the authorities. She'd done her job as a pro hero.

But his words had left their mark on her all the same. When she closed her eyes, she could still see that dirty grin on his face as he stared up at her exposed breasts. She could still hear the desire in his voice as he suggested she could send him to prison happy by bouncing on his cock and letting him play with her tits. She hadn't given in to those explicit images at the time, but she had rushed into the woods afterwards and masturbated frantically while imagining a different outcome, when where he'd captured and fucked her. It had been one of the biggest orgasms of her entire life, and she had been unable to get it out of her head. How could she ever forget that feeling?

Momo could never cross that line on purpose, of course. She could never neglect her responsibilities as a hero and risk letting a villain walk free just to satisfy her taboo desires.

But…what if it happened on accident? No one could blame her if things happened outside of her control, could they?

--

Creati chased the nameless, faceless villain down. He was fast, but she was faster. She had to charge through dangerous areas to pursue him, and her costume could not take the strain. But Creati did not take the time to stop so she could cover her breasts again. Apprehending this dangerous villain was more important than preserving her modesty. She was a hero, and heroes had to be prepared to endure pain and embarrassment if necessary.

He let out a masculine groan when she tackled him and pushed him down onto his back. She smiled triumphantly, but one look into his eyes was enough to see that there was still plenty of fight left in this handsome villain. He squirmed beneath her, and her eyes widened when she felt how much strength he had. If she didn't do everything she could to make sure he stayed pinned down, she was afraid that he might actually be able to power his way out of her grasp and make his escape.

Sadly, she did not have the internal fuel left to create any new objects to aid her in keeping him restrained, such as a rope or cuffs. That wouldn't deter her, though. Not being able to create anything just meant that she needed to use her own strength to keep him where he was. She straddled him, grabbed his wrists and kept his arms pinned to the ground beneath her.

Her lower body pressed her weight down onto him, and her crotch sat directly on his cock, which just so happened to be erect inside of his pants. Heat came to her cheeks at feeling him hard against her. This handsome villain had a very large penis; that was clear. It was a shame he'd turned to a life of villainy, because being as handsome and charming as he was, he wouldn't have had any problem getting dates with girls. And with a dick like this…well, if he knew how to use it, he wouldn't have any problem keeping a woman satisfied. Creati licked her dry lips, feeling his dick pressing against her and rubbing against her crotch as they both squirmed around, him while trying to escape, and her while trying to make sure he didn't escape. She wondered if the friction of his dick rubbing against her pussy through his pants and her leotard was as distracting for him as it was for her.

Creati still wasn't going to let him get away, though. A little sexual arousal wouldn't be enough to help this villain. To make sure he couldn't go anywhere, she bent her body forward so she could hold his arms down more securely. This happened to push her breasts right up against his face, and the villain took advantage of the opening, taking her left breast into his mouth to suck on it. That was even more distracting, and Creati let out an accidental moan when she felt his lips latch onto her nipple. But she still would not let him go anywhere. Even when he moved his mouth over to suck on her right tit as well, she still kept her body in position on top of his. She just had to keep him down like this until the authorities arrived to pick him up.

Her eyes widened when she realized that she'd been so caught up in her pursuit that she'd forgotten to alert the authorities. And she couldn't call them now; this villain would make the most of any opening she offered. She was just going to have to stay on top of him like this until someone realized it, or happened to see them in this isolated corner. Even if it took hours, she would keep him beneath her and endure his mouth on her breasts and his cock pressing against her pussy.

And if restraining him aroused her, she couldn't be blamed for that, could she? She was just doing her job.

--

Momo threw a hand over her mouth to stifle her moans as she came hard on the toy she'd created to plunge in and out of her pussy. Trembling, she closed her eyes and let the vivid fantasy take her.

She remained professional while on duty as Creati. But here, in her bedroom, what was the harm in letting her imagination run wild?

Chapter 415: The Witch's Cabin 5 (Harry Potter x MCU Crossover)

Summary:

Wanda assures Harry that Voldemort is really gone for good, and his life is now his to live however he wants to. His immediate response to his freedom thrills her.

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character

Still no sex.

Chapter Text

“You’re free now, Harry,” Wanda whispered, stroking his forehead softly, hoping that her gentle touch could bring him comfort. It would have been far worse if she hadn’t shown up in the graveyard when she did, but he had still been exhausted and hurt enough during the Third Task and the aftermath with his scar to require a trip to the Hospital Wing. He had survived much worse; the stories he’d told her of his previous years at Hogwarts made that abundantly clear. But those days were over now. She was going to see to that.

“He’s really gone?” Harry mumbled, looking up at her from his bed. She could tell that he was struggling to believe how quickly things had changed for the better in his life and didn’t want to get his hopes up.

“He’s gone,” she assured him, still caressing his head, running her fingers across the lightning bolt scar that marked Tom Riddle’s attack on him when he was just a baby. “Voldemort is gone, and so are all of his followers. You’re free from them. You’re free to live your own life now; however you want to live it.”

His hand grabbed her arm by the wrist, and for a terrifying moment she thought that he might actually pull her hand off of him and retreat from her. Instead, he squeezed her wrist like he had no intention of letting go.

“I want you,” he said simply. “I want to be with you and live with you.”

Wanda smiled from ear to ear, not bothering to blink back the tears that trickled down her cheeks. Harry looked alarmed at the sight of her crying, but she shook her head and quickly reassured him. “It’s okay, Harry,” she said, swallowing heavily so she didn’t get so buried underneath the emotional onslaught that she lost the ability to speak. “They’re happy tears.”

“Yeah?” Harry smiled tentatively up at her. “You’re happy?”

“Of course,” she said, nodding while she grinned down at him. “You make me very, very happy, Harry.”

She wiped at her eyes quickly when she heard the door open behind her, and she already felt fairly composed and under control by the time that she turned her head to look at Dumbledore, McGonagall, Hermione and the Weasley family.

Dumbledore looked at Wanda briefly before averting his eyes to Harry. “How are you feeling, Harry?” he asked, sounding unsure. Wanda knew that the headmaster was likely going through a similar period of disbelief as Harry, albeit for different reasons. Dumbledore would have been making preparations for how to deal with Voldemort’s horcruxes before this night, and surely lamenting the terrible knowledge that one of them resided within Harry’s scar. Wanda revealing that she had solved the problem in a single night, disposing of the shade of Voldemort and his soul forever in what had barely been more than a mere blink of an eye, was something that even Albus Dumbledore would struggle with for some time.

“I’m fine, sir,” Harry said. Wanda looked back down at him, raising her eyebrows at the obvious lie. She heard a snort from Ron and a sort of huff from Hermione, both of whom also knew him well enough to know that his definition of ‘fine’ was rather loose. Harry smiled sheepishly at her look. “I will be fine, now that Voldemort’s gone.”

“Ah, indeed,” Dumbledore said, managing a smile. “Yes, that was a most wonderful surprise for all of us. But what of your scar? How does it feel?”

“It…stings,” Harry said honestly. “But only a bit. It was much worse before, but it’s getting better now. It really only feels like a headache now. And only a minor one, really.”

Dumbledore sighed in relief. “That is wonderful to hear. You will inform me if it suddenly worsens?”

Harry nodded. “I will, sir,” he said. Wanda understood Dumbledore’s continued caution, but she knew that Harry’s scar would never trouble him again. The dark wizard who had plagued him since he was a baby was gone now, never to return.

“Excellent,” Dumbledore said, smiling genuinely. He looked over at Wanda again, and the smile showed cracks. “I wonder if you might have a word with me in private, Wanda, while Harry speaks with his friends?”

Wanda shrugged. “Sure,” she said. She’d known this conversation was coming sooner or later. While Hermione and the Weasleys surrounded Harry’s bed, and McGonagall tried not to look too openly emotional, Wanda followed Dumbledore into a corner of the Hospital Wing. He put up a quick privacy ward before turning to face her.

“I am grateful to you for protecting Harry, and for ridding us of Lord Voldemort, if he is truly gone for good,” he began.

“He is,” Wanda said casually. It would take some time for him to accept that his longtime nemesis was really gone, just as it would for Harry. But they would both get there.

“Still, I find myself…concerned,” the headmaster said hesitantly. “I would have thought that one with the powers of the Scarlet Witch would consider the affairs of the wizarding world to be beneath her. I hope you can understand why your intervention might cause me some concern, particularly if you intend to continue involving yourself in our society.”

“You’re worried I’m going to try and rule the wizarding world,” she said, smiling. Dumbledore grimaced but nodded, meeting her eyes as he did. “I’m not. That holds no interest for me.”

“Might I ask what does interest you, then?” The old man peered at her in concern from behind his half-moon spectacles. “Why did you get involved, Scarlet Witch?”

“I scoured the multiverse, searching for my beloved; for the man who would give me the family I desire,” she said. She looked back to the bed, where Harry was laughing at something Ron had said while Ron’s mother fussed at his pillow. “And once I found him, I wasn’t going to let any pathetic dark lord take him away from me.”

 

Chapter 416: Harry's Alternate Family (Harry Potter)

Summary:

When Harry winds up in an alternate universe where Lily Potter and her daughter Juniper survived, he knows he's found where he belongs. (Harry/Lily, Harry/Fem!Harry)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Semi-incest, breeding

Chapter Text

Harry Potter traveling to an alternate universe after the war was an accident. He'd been researching the veil, looking for some method by which he might be able to bring back some of the loved ones he'd lost in the war against Voldemort. He'd won in the end, but he'd lost far too much for him to be able to live with the outcome.

He hadn't succeeded in bringing back Hermione, Ron, Ginny and the rest of the Weasleys, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Neville, Luna, Hagrid or anyone else that had fallen before he was finally able to kill Voldemort. Instead, the ritual he'd uncovered in a dusty corner of the Black library sucked him through the veil and spat him out into a completely different universe--one where James Potter had given his life on that fateful Halloween night, but his wife Lily and daughter Juniper, the 'Girl-Who-Lived', had survived. Upon discovering what had happened and what the circumstances were in the universe he'd wound up in, Harry's path forward had been clear.

He was going to be with this alternate version of his family. But Harry wasn't interested in forming a traditional familial bond with them. If he'd wound up here before the war, before he'd lost so much, he might have wanted to be a son to Lily and a brother to Juniper, even if those labels did not technically apply thanks to the whole alternate universe thing. But after all he'd been through, Harry knew how perilous loved ones could be, and how easy it was to lose them.

What better way was there for him to protect his family than by making more of them?

Lily stared up at him and moaned as he hovered above her and thrust hard, slamming his cock into her and giving them what they both needed. He knew how lonely she'd been after almost two decades without her husband to share her bed, and Harry was showing her that he was the man she needed. Her face was flushed, her green eyes that were identical to his swam with desire and pleasure, and she moaned the shaky, desperate moan of a woman who was getting fucked properly for the first time in over nineteen years and almost didn't know what to do with herself now that her needs were finally being met after all this time. Harry grunted with exertion as he put his all into his deep thrusts, focusing as he'd never focused before. He'd had sex plenty of times back in his original world, but it had never felt this important to him. He was here to form an unbreakable connection to this alternate universe version of the mother he'd never gotten to know, and to create new life and expand their family. These balls-deep thrusts were given with a purpose, and Harry was concentrating just as much on why he was pinning his alternate universe mother's shoulders to the bed and slamming into her as he was on how fucking good she felt.

"Harry!" she screamed, reaching up blindly to grab his shoulders and hold him tight as she shook in climax on his cock. Harry growled, and his arse tensed and flexed as he began to cum inside of her. Her bed had been empty for two decades, and Harry used to imagine what it would feel like to have his mother hold him. He wasn't her husband, and she wasn't the same woman who had actually been his mother, but there in her bed, they were both finding a fitting replacement for that which they'd lost.

Harry could have collapsed down on top of her after he was done, and enjoyed the feeling of her arms clinging to his back and her breasts pressing against his chest for the rest of the night. But there was still another beautiful witch for him to shag and attempt to impregnate tonight, and she was right there on the bed next to them, waiting for him to come for her. Knowing that Juniper was waiting to be bred was motivation enough for him to pull out of Lily's embrace and scoot over.

Juniper was on her hands and knees waiting for him, with her firm round arse sticking out invitingly. She gave it a wiggle as he approached, and he lightly slapped it with his left hand while lining his cock up with his right. They groaned together as he pushed forward and his cock slid inside of her. Lily had been tight, but Juniper was even tighter. Per her own admission, she'd been with only one man, and only a few times at that. Harry didn't ask who it had been, and he didn't care. She was his now, and he was going to make her body forget all about her first partner and show her that no one could give Juniper what he could.

Who could understand the struggles of the Girl-Who-Lived better than him? Who else could understand how much she needed the relief of sex--good, hard, hips smacking against arse sex? The bed creaked beneath them as he fucked her quickly, forcing grunts and groans out of Juniper. She balled the bed sheet into her fists, and even wound up biting down on it when she moved from her hands to her elbows and went to a face-down, arse-up position closer to the end of their first fuck together. Harry knew that he was giving Juniper what her body craved, and pleasing her in ways that her lone previous partner couldn't have dreamed of. It was what he needed too. He didn't need Juniper to be the sister he'd never had. He needed her to be his other half, his partner. And with each thrust that made her firm arse shake between his fingers, he knew that she needed him as much as he needed her.

The Boy and Girl-Who-Lived came together, and Harry squeezed her arse with both hands as he pumped his cum inside of her. If he hadn't succeeded at breeding her or his mother's alternate this first time, he would just keep trying until he managed it. This was his place, and he wasn't going to lose it.

Chapter 417: What Willow Wants 4 (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Willow and Tara settle in for an evening of servicing their master. None of them are aware that their evening activities are not going unnoticed this time. (Xander/Willow/Tara)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Master/pet, double blowjob, snowballing, collars

Chapter Text

Outside of these walls, they still went about their daily lives. Out there, they were still Xander, Tara and Willow, and all three of them knew that it was important to maintain that appearance. Sometimes their master would still find ways to play with them even out there, but they had to ignore it as best they could so everyone else would still look at them the same way.

Once they were back home, though, they were able to return to who they truly were now. As soon as the front door closed and they were alone, Xander became the master once again, and Willow and Tara happily turned their attention to pleasing their master however he desired. It had all started with Tara's magic bringing Willow's secret fantasy to life, but as surprised as Tara had been to see her girlfriend's fantasy come to life and even get caught up in it herself, this was one spell she wouldn't take back even if she could. This might have been Willow's desire brought to life, but Tara was every bit as committed to it and happy in her role now.

After a day out in the world being who everyone else still believed them to be, all three of them sighed in relief once they made it back home and were able to return to embracing their true natures. Their clothes came off, their collars were displayed proudly, and the pair of women crouched down at their master's feet as he sat and relaxed on the couch. While he relaxed and settled in for the evening, Willow and Tara settled in to service him. They would service him together for as long as he wanted them to do so. If he decided to fuck one or both of them at some point, they would love every second of it. And if he wanted them to stay down on their knees all night long, they were more than prepared to do that.

Tara hadn't immediately been anywhere close to Willow's level of skill where blowjobs were concerned, but she had made up a good deal of difference lately. She still couldn't quite match her girlfriend's performance, and it wasn't clear if she would ever get there. But she had definitely improved significantly since she'd first joined Willow in servicing their master, and she was pleased to hear Xander's moans as proof of her growth. Even before Willow got involved, Tara was able to make him moan, rub her head and call her a very good girl as she showed him how nimble her tongue had become in swirling around his cock. She was also able to demonstrate how much more smoothly she could bob on his cock now. Despite how thick her well-hung master was, Tara had practiced and improved until she could bob on his cock and make him moan with very little time to prepare herself.

She was doing wonderfully on her own, but then Willow jumped in to start servicing their master as well. She left Tara to suck on his cock and show off her improved skills, while Willow meanwhile kissed her way down his shaft to reach his balls. Once she reached them, she lovingly licked all over his balls, moaning with delight at finally being in position to please her master after a day pretending that her place was anywhere but on her knees before him.

Willow was devoted to and capable of pleasing her master, and Tara, while newer to the arrangement, was also a very dedicated servant who was improving all the time. On their own, they were both prepared to give their master all the attention and pleasure he so richly deserved. But together, they were unstoppable. They complemented each other well, and inspired each other to find an even deeper level of devotion. Tara bobbed her head on her master's cock even faster, finding a gear that she rarely if ever reached on her own and treating him to a wet, sloppy, loving blowjob. Willow responded to her girlfriend's slurps by sucking on her master's balls, moaning around them and mindlessly pleading for him to cum. Both women wanted their master to enjoy himself, and they wanted to see, feel and taste the proof of that enjoyment as soon as they possibly could.

Xander groaned and gave Tara's blonde hair a little tug as he responded to their efforts, filling her mouth with his cum. "Remember to share," he said. She knew just what to do. She kept her lips around his cock while he came, but stored his semen in her mouth rather than swallowing it. Tara waited for him to finish, and after he gave her a light pat on the top of her head, she pulled her mouth off of his cock and turned to Willow.

Her girlfriend knew what he wanted as clearly as Tara did, and she was already there and waiting for her. They shared an embrace and a kiss, swapping their master's precious semen between them. And why not? They'd both earned it together.

--

Buffy, unseen by her friends, continued to gawk at the shocking display taking place on the couch.

They hadn't heard her come in, and they hadn't noticed her stop dead in the next room once she saw what was happening. She knew she should have spoken up, or maybe turned and left if she couldn't find her voice, but Buffy hadn't managed to do either. She just stood there and stared, unnoticed by her friends as Willow and Tara sucked Xander's cock and swapped his cum between them.

What was happening? Buffy didn't understand it. She didn't understand why Willow and Tara were naked, aside from the collars around their necks that were attached to leashes. She didn't understand why they sucked Xander off, or why Tara leaped up to mount his cock once he tugged on her leash.

She really didn't understand why watching all of this was making her hornier than she'd felt in months.

Chapter 418: Guys Night Out, Teddy's Night In (Harry Potter)

Summary:

No one enjoys Harry and Ron's guys nights out more than Teddy Lupin. (Teddy/Hermione/Ginny)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, cheating, older women/younger man

Chapter Text

Teddy Lupin loved it when his godfather Harry and honorary quasi-uncle Ron went out for one of their fairly regular guys nights. He loved it because Harry's wife Ginny, and Ron's wife/Harry's best friend Hermione, consistently got together to hold a little celebration of their own while their husbands were away. And they made sure to invite their favorite metamorphmagus along to help them celebrate and keep them company in the otherwise empty house.

They were at Ron and Hermione's place today, and he had Hermione Granger-Weasley down on her hands and knees while he fucked her from behind. He drilled her with quick, sharp strokes that made her fat arse jiggle every time he drove back into her, shagging her in the bed she and Ron slept in every night. Teddy had no way of knowing how active her sex life with her husband was, or how well Ron was able to satisfy her. Neither she or Ginny had volunteered any such details about their respective marriages, and Teddy was too smart to bring it up himself. Maybe they came to him because they were unsatisfied. Maybe they actually were perfectly happy with how Harry and Ron fucked them, and invited Teddy into their beds strictly because they enjoyed the thrill of carrying on an affair with a younger wizard behind their husbands' backs. Teddy didn't know, and really, he didn't care. When it came down to it, all he needed to know was that when Harry and Ron went out for a guys night, he could rely on being able to make Ginny and Hermione scream.

Hermione was a screamer, to be sure. She left no doubt about how much she loved the way he fucked her, because each big thrust he gave her was accompanied by Hermione screaming her head off. She was loud, and only got louder when she came. This highly respected and accomplished witch had so much to reform the wizarding world, and she was heavily rumored to be the favorite to become the new Minister of Magic within the next year. But right now, Teddy got to listen to this sexy war hero scream like a needy slut and claw at the sheets while he shagged her rotten in the bed she and Ron slept in every night.

"Listen to her go," Ginny breathed into Teddy's ear as she embraced him from behind. Her arms were around his shoulders, and he could feel her bare breasts, small and firm, pressing into his back. As the girlfriend, later the fiancée and finally the wife of his godfather, Ginny had been a presence in Teddy's life for as long as he could remember. He hadn't quite looked at her as a motherly figure. His gran Andromeda had always filled that role in his life.

Ginny had been something else. When he was younger, he'd craved her touch in an innocent way, but the onset of puberty had changed everything. Ginny Potter had been his first crush and the girl he'd thought of in his mind the first several times he masturbated. Teenage Teddy could never have imagined that he'd actually have the chance to fuck her and bring those fantasies to life when he was older, but every time Harry and Ron went out for a guys night, he got to live out those teenage fantasies with Ginny and Hermione.

"I'll have you sounding like that soon enough," Teddy promised. Ginny chuckled and moaned into his ear.

"You'd better," she whispered, voice going husky. "But if you don't get Hermione off first, she'll have your balls."

Teddy nodded, knowing she was right. He picked up his pace, pounding into Hermione even faster. There was enough force behind his thrusts to make the headboard bang against the wall repeatedly, but even that sound was drowned out by Hermione's screams. She got really loud now as she dropped onto her knees and elbows, shouting out her pleasure for all to hear. There were no words; it was just raw, carnal satisfaction being voiced by this brilliant, horny witch.

Her pussy clamped tight around his cock as she came, and Teddy was finished. He grunted and squeezed her arse as he came inside of her, knowing that she and Ginny both were on the potion, so he was free to pump Hermione's cunt full of cum.

He didn't even have time to take a breath once he was done, because as soon as Hermione's screams subsided, Ginny was pulling him off of her and pushing him down onto his back. The sexy redhead who had gone from Teddy's teenage wank fantasy to the married woman he shagged behind his godfather's back straddled his lap and smiled down at him.

"Let's see how long it takes for you to get hard for me, young man," Ginny said, giggling and wiggling her tight arse against his cock. As ever, it didn't take long for him to respond to having a naked Ginny Potter touching him and humping him. She smiled when she felt his cock harden, guided him into position without looking and sinking down onto him as she had dozens of times by this point.

She felt as perfect on his cock as ever, and when he reached up and held her little freckled tits in his hands while she started to ride him, he was again reminded of how much he loved guys night.

--

"Oh, fuck! Oh, yes, Harry! Harry, YES!"

Harry squeezed Parvati Patil's bare arse and moaned into her cleavage as they came together, reaching a simultaneous climax at the end of the long, erotic, sensual ride she'd taken him on. He didn't know how she always seemed to manage this every time they fucked, but he couldn't get enough of it. Listening to Lavender's giggle turn into a moan as she and Ron played around in the next room, he knew that his best mate was making a similarly good use of their guys night. Harry knew he should probably feel guilty about cheating on Ginny, but Parvati just felt too fucking good riding his cock for him to care. As much as he loved his wife, he hadn't had sex this good since he was in his mid 20's.

Hopefully she and Hermione were enjoying the chance to catch up, at least.

Chapter 419: The Gratitude of Amelia Bones (Harry Potter)

Summary:

After Harry learns about and thwarts Voldemort's attack on Amelia Bones, Susan's aunt invites him to her office to show her gratitude. (Harry/Amelia)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, older woman/younger man, office sex, loss of virginity

Chapter Text

"I invited you here, Mr. Potter, to thank you for your bravery last week," Amelia Bones, the aunt of his classmate Susan, said to him as he took a seat on a couch she'd conjured in her office.

"I just did what anyone would have done," Harry said, shrugging his shoulders. The older woman laughed and shook her head.

"You're as modest as Susan told me you are," she said, smiling at him. He was surprised at how pretty she looked when she smiled like that. She'd looked like a serious, stern witch every time he'd seen her before, but looking at her now, he was struck by how attractive Susan's aunt was.

"You did an incredibly brave thing, Harry Potter," she continued. She got up from her seat behind her desk and slowly started walking towards him. "Few wizards would have had the courage to raise their wand against the Dark Lord even if he came to attack them. But you? You somehow discovered the Dark Lord was coming to attack me personally, and you showed up to help me. You even held him off and distracted him long enough for me to undo the anti-apparition wards he'd put up so you and I could escape. Had you not shown up, I would have fought the Dark Lord. I would likely have done better in that fight than most, but sooner or later, I would have fallen. It is no exaggeration to say that you saved my life last week, Harry. I'll never be able to thank you enough for what you did for me."

"You don't need to thank me, ma'am," Harry said with a shake of his head. "I'm just happy I was able to help."

She laughed, stopping right in front of him. "You being so humble only makes me want to thank you even more," she said. "Having talked about you with Susan, I think I've come up with something I can give you that you'll appreciate, and something you've apparently been lacking in your life. And it just so happens that it's something I could really use too. Especially with a young man as handsome as you are."

Her voice changed during that last sentence, becoming what Harry could only describe as flirty and seductive. But surely that couldn't be what Amelia Bones meant for it to sound like. She was a mature older woman. There was no way she'd try to seduce a barely-of-age virgin like him, no matter how thankful she was to him.

Harry watched dumbly as Amelia reached down and pulled her work robes over her head. His mouth hung open when he saw that she was wearing only a fancy-looking green bra and matching knickers underneath her robes. She was beautiful for her age or any age, and now he could see how busty she was for the first time too. Harry stared up at her, wondering if she was going to be able to see the hard-on her body was causing to grow rapidly inside of his trousers.

"You can always refuse my gratitude, of course," she purred. She was standing close enough to him that she was able to reach out and touch his cheek with her index finger, and she did so while bending over to give him a tantalizing look at her tits. His eyes were drawn there, and she laughed. "But something tells me you're going to allow me to spend the rest of the afternoon showing you how grateful I am and how much I appreciate you."

--

"Yes, Harry!" Amelia shouted. "Yes, that's it! Keep those hips moving! Back and forth, just like that! Ah, you're a quick learner!"

Harry had accepted her offer. Of course he had. He was a horny young man who had only recently come of age and had never done more with a girl than share a wet and entirely unsatisfying kiss with Cho Chang, and this gorgeous, busty, mature witch invited him up to her office to seduce him. He'd happily let her strip him naked and suck his cock on the couch, and afterwards she'd climbed on top of him and rocked back and forth, giving him a brief but memorable first time.

He'd been disappointed to have finished so quickly, but she'd smiled and assured him that there was going to be plenty more opportunity for him to enjoy her body. They'd cuddled together on the couch, and she'd taken her bra off at last and let him play with her tits. With all the groping and sucking he'd been allowed to do, it hadn't taken him long to get hard again.

They'd moved over to her desk, and Amelia sat down with her legs dangling over the side and encouraged Harry to stand there and try his hand at controlling their second shag. He was determined to last longer and hopefully please her. Having that first time out of the way helped in that regard. So did Amelia herself, because she was constantly encouraging him and letting him know how much she loved feeling his dick pumping back and forth inside of her. He was pretty sure she meant it, too. If she could fake moans and screams like this, she would have been capable of stepping right into a major muggle acting role.

His speed and confidence both increased the longer he lasted and the louder he made her moan, and by this point he felt like he was truly in control here. He leaned over the rattling desk to grope Amelia's big bouncing boobs while he fucked her. His hips moved with a brisk, strong back and forth pace that saw his cock slamming in and pulling back with enough consistency that there was never a gap in Amelia's moans and screams.

Finally, she screamed louder than ever, and her strong legs crossed together behind his back as she came. Harry knew this couldn't have been faked; not with how tightly her cunt was squeezing him and how much she was shaking on the desk. He was making Amelia Bones cum, and he was helpless to stop himself from following.

He managed only a single grunt before he erupted. Her legs were crossed so tightly that there was no hope for him to pull back, so he just stayed where he was and enjoyed filling Susan's aunt with his thick cum.

Harry was too dazed to consider the potential consequences in that moment. He wouldn't learn it until after he'd returned to Hogwarts, but that tryst in Amelia's office would eventually give Susan a cousin.

Chapter 420: A Silky Threesome (Spider-Man)

Summary:

MJ convinces Peter to return for another performance, this time in a threesome with Cindy Moon. But Silk’s pheromones lead to Peter taking an even more active role in the show than MJ planned. (Peter/MJ Watson/Cindy Moon)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, rough sex, creampie

Chapter Text

This is a continuation of MJ’s Kitty Licks.

 

MJ had been confident that inviting Cindy Moon to join her and Peter for a threesome would make for great content that would do incredibly well on her page. She was right about that, but it was not going exactly the way she'd envisioned it going.

In her head, she and Cindy both had their fun with Peter, starting off with plenty of teasing and girl on girl kisses and gropes. They would make him writhe, moan and squirm on the bed while waiting impatiently for his girlfriend and his fellow radioactive spiderbite victim to finally bring him on the fun and make him happy. And they would have made him happy. MJ had been planning to play it by ear and do whatever felt natural in the moment, but she'd kind of had a vision in her head of sitting on her boyfriend's face and having him lick her while Cindy bounced on his cock. She would kiss Peter's lovely female spider counterpart while they took their places, and maybe they would switch somewhere along the way.

But nothing was going exactly how MJ had planned it. She'd underestimated just how effective Cindy's pheromones would be on Peter, and how much it would change the course of their night. Their teasing had been interrupted almost immediately when her boyfriend pounced, leaping off of the bed and pushing them both to their knees on the floor so he could fuck their faces, moving back and forth between them and making them both gag on his cock as he shoved it down their throats. To think that Peter had actually been too camera-shy to join her for a repeat performance on video until tonight!

He'd remained firmly in control of the session even after he stopped bouncing his balls off of their chins, because he helped them both back up to their feet and stripped them of the sexy lingerie they'd been wearing with a dominant, aggressive strength that was sure to impress her viewers. Then he'd tossed them both down onto the bed, lining them up side by side on their hands and knees. As Peter got into position behind them, MJ knew that all of her plans and her ideas on how her first on camera threesome would go were being dashed.

She couldn't bring herself to care about that; not when he fucked her so damn well. Peter was a talented lover, but it wasn't often that she saw this side of him. Normally he was more focused on technique and on trying to last for as long as he could. While he made her happy enough with that measured sort of approach that she would have been an ass to complain about it, there were times that she appreciated a good hard fuck too.

Peter wasn't often in the mood to give her the kind of relentless dicking that so appealed to her, but Silk's contributions had brought out the best and the worst in him. He moved back and forth between the two naked women, grabbing them by the hips, pushing down on their backs and spanking their asses roughly while he fucked them. He would give it to one of them as hard as he could for a minute or two, and then she would be given just enough time to catch her breath and recover from the bed-shaking pounding until he was right back inside of them, using their bodies just as hard as before.

Cindy seemed even more surprised at just how hard she was being fucked than MJ was. Clearly it had not been a conscious decision on Silk's part to release these pheromones and drag this dominant side out of Peter. The other girl was clearly overwhelmed by just how hard Peter was fucking her. MJ didn't need to be told to know that Cindy was being fucked far harder than she'd ever been fucked before. It was plain to see, and Cindy was obviously struggling to handle it all. She had her face buried in the pillow beneath her, but the squeals she was letting out would still surely be audible to her audience watching this video.

MJ was handling it somewhat better, but only just. She'd been hammered by Peter hard every now and again, and she had that experience to fall back on, even if she'd never felt him quite like this. She was able to keep her face turned towards her camera so her viewers would be able to see her very real expressions of pleasure as her masked boyfriend fucked her brains out. Between Cindy's muffled squeals and MJ's pretty face on camera to show the impact of every deep thrust, her fans were getting the best of both worlds.

MJ's face finally turned away from the camera in her shock when Peter pulled Cindy's hips flush against his and began to cum inside of her. That had not been part of the plan. He wasn't wearing a condom, and they obviously hadn't had time to pull him out so he could finish somewhere safer. This could be bad.

Cindy's squeals only got louder as Peter pumped his thick cum inside of her. MJ held her breath as she watched, wondering how Cindy was going to react to this when she finally had her senses about her and the lust was no longer hanging so heavily over all of them. That remained to be seen, but as she watched some of Peter's cum trickle out of Cindy's pussy, she did know one thing.

This video was going to be her most successful yet.

Chapter 421: Passing the Purity Test (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Healer Harry Potter is called on to examine Daphne Greengrass prior to her marriage to Theodore Nott, to confirm she’s fertile and still pure. She passes, but will she remain pure until the end of the exam? (Harry/Daphne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Loss of virginity

Chapter Text

“This is a ridiculous request to make of me,” Harry said, taking his glasses off and rubbing the bridge of his nose. “I’m a healer. I’m meant to be helping people, not participating in stupid outdated pureblood nonsense.”

“You’re a healer of St. Mungo’s, Potter,” his direct superior said shortly. “And whatever you might think of old pureblood traditions, this is part of your job. The family healer of House Nott is currently suffering from a bout of sneezing steps, so he will naturally not be able to perform his duty here. But the ceremony must be performed today, within the hour, in fact. You are one of only three healers available to perform this examination at the moment, and when she was informed that you were currently on duty, Miss Greengrass requested you specifically. Do your job, Potter.”

It was exactly because it was Daphne Greengrass he was supposed to examine that Harry was trying to talk his way out of this assignment. Yes, he thought that the entire pureblood premarital examination tradition to be utter tosh, but it wasn’t like he’d never done one before. You used your magic to make sure the bride-to-be was still virginal, and also that she was fertile and would thus be a suitable bride for her pureblood husband. Harry thought it was a concept that was at least a century outdated, but it wasn’t as if it was difficult to perform the examination. It was a lengthy process, but still a simple one.

Performing the examination on Daphne Greengrass, though…that was going to be challenging. This exam meant seeing the patient naked, and for an extended period of time. Harry was used to seeing people naked; it was part of the job. He was good at remaining professional, even when his naked patient was an attractive woman. Had he not been able to do that, he would never have been able to make it as a healer after the end of the war.

But this was Daphne. She was the most beautiful witch he’d ever met, and there had been moments in his ‘8th year’ at Hogwarts where he’d thought he saw her checking him out, too. More than once, he’d thought about taking her into his arms and snogging her senseless. Had he not learned that she’d been betrothed to Theodore Nott since they were both still in nappies, he might have actually done it. He’d backed off and stopped thinking about her once he found out about her engagement, and honestly hadn’t thought about her much in the two years since.

Remaining professional while staring at Daphne’s naked body was going to be the most difficult challenge of his healing career thus far, but he could see that he wasn’t going to be able to talk his way out of it.

“Yes, sir,” he said, taking a deep breath and reminding himself that he chose this path to heal people, not to stare at beautiful women. He could do this.

--

Harry was breaking every protocol imaginable. By all rights, he could lose his job for this. Maybe he would lose his job for this.

And he couldn’t bring himself to care. How could he, when he was balls-deep inside of Daphne Greengrass?

He’d known he was in trouble the moment she dropped her robe. As gorgeous as she was even in the unflattering Hogwarts robes, Daphne’s body in the nude was so gorgeous that he’d felt his mouth run dry right away. It didn’t help that she knew how beautiful she was, either. Back in Hogwarts, he’d thought she deliberately gave him a look or a hair flip, or strategically bent over to catch his eye. Now he knew that he’d been right all along, because she resorted to the same tactics from the moment he entered the examination room and she got naked. Before, they’d merely been distracting. Now, they made his tongue tie itself into knots.

Harry had managed to make it through and confirm that she was still a virgin, and though his cock had been bulging painfully inside of his underwear, he’d waited it out and got the results that would make Theodore Nott happy. She was indeed fertile. She would make a fine bride even by the most antiquated of pureblood standards.

But all of that was up in flames once Daphne closed her legs together around his head as he examined her. He hadn’t been able to resist the temptation to lick her from that position, and the moment he got his first taste, he was fucked. She’d barely needed to try at all to get him to vanish his clothes, pull her legs to the edge of the examination table and stick his dick inside of her.

The perfect results Theodore Nott had been hoping for were no longer so perfect, because the trickle of Daphne’s virgin blood marked her as no longer being pure. Harry didn’t give a shite. His mind was consumed with the need to fuck her, and he forgot about all else. Unlike her, he had not been a virgin prior to this exam, but he’d never felt anything like this. Daphne felt as perfect as she looked, and he would never be able to get enough of her. Instead of coming to his senses as time passed, he just thrust harder and deeper inside of her, relishing the bouncing of her round breasts, the beautiful moans that escaped her throat and the pleasure that crossed her beautiful face.

“If you’d just done this in our 8th year like I was aiming for, this would never have been necessary,” Daphne panted, staring up at him and wrapping her legs around him while he fucked her ever faster. How he’d wanted to! Their chemistry had been undeniable, at least to him, but he’d backed off when he learned of her engagement. But he’d been right all along to think that Daphne would feel incredible beneath him.

“Sorry,” he said through his groan of pleasure.

“You should be,” she said, smirking while he rocked her body back and forth on the table. “This is going to be a scandal, you know. I’ll never be able to marry Theodore, or any man of similar stature. I’ve violated a binding betrothal contract.”

“Sorry?” he said, not sure why he should apologize since this was very obviously what she wanted.

“Of course, you can help mitigate the scandal,” she said. “If you take me as your bride instead, it won’t reflect nearly as badly on me, or on my family.” She raised an eyebrow up at him, waiting for his answer.

“Yes,” Harry said automatically, at the exact moment that he began to fill the fertile, no longer virgin Daphne Greengrass with his thick cum. “Yes, I’ll be happy to help.”

Chapter 422: The Dark Lady's Consort (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Summary: Harry stays behind at Malfoy Manor, willingly getting captured so Ron and Hermione have time to escape. But captivity in the Dark Lady Voldemort's clutches is nothing like he'd feared. (Harry/Bellatrix/Narcissa, hint of Harry/F!Voldemort)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dubious consent, impregnation focus

Chapter Text

When Harry had stayed behind at Malfoy Manor, recognizing that they were fucked and choosing to sacrifice himself, he'd done so fully believing that he would not live to see the sun rise. He'd been utterly certain that he would die, and he had been content with that. Instead of all three of them being captured and eventually killed, he would be able to use his capture to give his best friends time to escape. There had been a grim smile on his face when Bellatrix banished his conjured flames and disarmed him, because he'd heard the pop of apparition moments beforehand. The Death Eaters had naturally prioritized his capture over that of Ron and Hermione, so his last stand had drawn all eyes and focus to him. His friends had escaped, and they would be able to carry on with the horcrux hunt without him. He had felt ready to meet his death, as well as the torture that was sure to precede it once they summoned the Dark Lady Voldemort.

But there had been no torture and death in store for him once Voldemort arrived. Instead, Harry had been led into one of the many spare bedrooms at Malfoy Manor, which he was informed would be where he spent all of his days from now on. He could admit that he had been a little bit nervous when they took his clothes off, thinking that there might be some unique form of torture in store for him. He could never have guessed that, instead of using her magic or even a sharp object to inflict pain on him, Bellatrix Lestrange would shove him down onto the bed, strip naked and climb on top of him.

"You look confused, Harry," the Dark Lady said, laughing as she stood beside the bed. "Were you expecting something else?"

Looking away from Bellatrix's naked body as she rode his cock was one of the more difficult things Harry had ever done in his life. He wasn't sure how he'd expected Bellatrix Lestrange's body to look; he'd never stopped to consider her as a woman rather than as a crazy bitch who'd killed his godfather. But she was sexy. He knew that she was older than Sirius and his parents would have been if they were alive, but that hadn't marred her attractiveness. Not even Azkaban had been able to take that away from her. Bellatrix had a sexy body, and that body looked so appealing from his viewpoint, staring up at her as she bounced up and down on his cock. She rode him aggressively, dropping down on his cock with such speed that her round arse smacked against his thighs with a resounding slap, and her breasts bounced each time. He knew that his cock was well above average in size, but Bellatrix had no problem whatsoever launching herself up and down and riding him hard enough to make the bed shake beneath them. However much he loathed her as a person, he'd never felt pleasure like this in his life.

Still, Lady Voldemort's words compelled him to turn his head away from Bellatrix's bouncing body and focus on the woman who'd been after his head for his whole life. "I expected you to torture me, maybe question me, and kill me," he admitted. Voldemort laughed again.

"For many years, I desired your death, I will admit," the Dark Lady said. "But recent events have shown me how foolish that would be. You aren't my enemy, Harry; you're my other half. I'm not going to kill you now that I finally have you. You're going to be by my side, as my consort and the father of my children."

"Children?" Harry whispered, staring at the Dark Lady like she'd grown a second head. "You want me to get you pregnant?"

"Not just the Dark Lady," Narcissa Malfoy said. "You're going to get all three of us pregnant. I always wanted more children, but Lucius was incapable of providing them. You're going to change that." She dropped her robe, and Harry gasped at seeing Narcissa in the nude. Draco's mum might have been even sexier than Bellatrix. They had both been blessed with great genes, but Narcissa hadn't spent years in Azkaban. Her gorgeous body had been pampered and cared for her whole life, and it showed. She could have passed for less than half of her actual age easily, and she could have gotten work as a model in the muggle world if she'd been so inclined.

"And my husband is nothing but a pathetic, limp-dicked worm!" Bellatrix snarled. "But you've got a nice big cock for me, Potter! You've got what it takes to give me children worthy of being raised in the Dark Lady's service!" Bellatrix suddenly bouncing faster on Harry's cock, and his eyes crossed. He could feel the pressure building in his balls.

"As a reward for bringing you to me, I'm allowing Narcissa and Bellatrix to make use of you," the Dark Lady said. She nodded at Narcissa, who hurried over to the bed, shuffled over and straddled his head. Even Narcissa's pussy was gorgeous and well cared-for, and as Harry stuck his tongue out to lick her, he discovered it tasted delicious as well. Narcissa let out a moan and grabbed him by the hair.

"You're my consort, but all three of us will be mating with you daily from now on," the Dark Lady said. Harry could no longer see her with Narcissa sitting on his face, but he could hear what could only be the sound of Voldemort's robe hitting the floor. "I think you'll find your new life in my service an enjoyable one, Harry Potter."

Harry couldn't reply. But as he licked Narcissa's pussy and felt Bella tighten around him and scream in orgasm, he couldn't disagree. He closed his eyes, surrendered to his fate and erupted, filling Bellatrix with the longest, most powerful and most satisfying orgasm of his life.

He'd been prepared to meet his fate when he stayed behind to give Ron and Hermione time to escape. This wasn't at all what he'd had in mind, but he couldn't pretend that it wasn't a damn sight more pleasant than the alternative.

Chapter 423: Creati's Fantasies, Exposed III (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Momo's secret fantasies are accidentally brought out into the open. (Momo/?)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Threesome, public sex, mild dubcon

Chapter Text

"Oops! Looks like the big-boobed hero got stuck!" the villain standing in front of her face said. He pulled his pants down, whipped his cock out and smacked Momo's cheek with it, making her gasp. "I think we should keep her company, don't you?"

"I think you're right, partner," the second villain she'd been chasing said. She couldn't see him, what with her torso being stuck in the narrow pipe, sticking to the metal surface thanks to the sticky web-like substance that the villain currently cockslapping her face had coated it with on his way through. If she'd had her wits about her, she wouldn't have fallen into the trap set by the villain with the spider web quirk. But she'd had another costume-related mishap that saw her breasts get exposed during the chase, and the lewd comments the villains had made about her bare boobs bouncing had admittedly distracted her. That distraction had seen her stumble right into their trap, and there she was, her head and shoulders sticking out of one end of the small tube pipe, and her ass sticking out of the other end after she'd gotten stuck in mid-crawl.

She couldn't see the villain behind her, but she certainly felt his cock slap down against her ass cheeks, and she held her breath when she felt him pull the bottom of her suit to one side and press the tip of his cock against her entrance. "She's wet, partner!" he said, letting out a sharp laugh. "Looks like you were right about her flashing her tits at us on purpose! I think the slutty hero wants to be fucked!" Momo whined and tried to shake her head, but the other villain grabbed her by the jaw and held her head steady.

"Well, I guess we should give her what she wants, then," he said, brushing his cockhead across her lips. "Let's show her that even villains can be nice guys." He tapped her cheek, obviously telling her to open her mouth. Momo knew that she should put up more of a fight than that, but the villain at the other end grabbed her by the hips and chose that moment to thrust forward, pushing his thick cock into her far-too-wet pussy. She gasped, and the other villain seized the moment and slid into her open mouth.

Creati was well and truly fucked now. The webbing kept her stuck in the pipe, and she had a big cock filling her from both ends. The men she had been pursuing were not being gentle about how they took advantage of her predicament, either. They were fucking her hard, giving her a firm spit roast. The villain hammering into her pussy from behind had a thicker cock, while the man fucking her face was long enough to make her gag and choke as he rammed his dick down her throat.

Momo had never been fucked this hard by one man, and being used so roughly during what was her first ever threesome was bringing out feelings that had never had a chance to be explored openly. She could feel the slap of hips against her ass cheeks as the man behind her fucked her pussy with deeper, faster strokes than she'd ever taken before, and the villain whose spider web quirk had trapped her thrust into her mouth with enough force that his balls kept smacking against her chin. They had her right where they wanted her, and they were fully backing up every explicit comment they'd made as she chased them.

"I've never fucked a bitch who was this into it!" the man whose cock was presently balls-deep in her pussy said. "I swear she's going to cum before I do!" To her shame, Creati was afraid that he was right.

"Yeah, and she's moaning around my dick, too," the villain who'd trapped her said, laughing and groaning as he fucked her face. "I bet she'll swallow it all, or try her best to, anyway. She's a good little slut."

Momo shut her eyes and let the forbidden pleasure wash over her. Consciously, she was aware that the webbing sticking her against the bottom of the pipe had already weakened to the point that she would be able to break free of it easily enough. Later, she would pretend that she hadn't immediately broken free because she had been biding her time and waiting for the villains to relax and let their guards down in their post-orgasm contentment. But the truth was that in this moment, the pleasure was all that was on her mind.

She moaned around the cock in her mouth, and her pussy walls clamped down on the dick filling her as she was struck by the largest, most shameful climax of her life, only made more potent by the shame. The villains couldn't resist following in her wake. She had her hair pulled as cum hit her tongue and filled her mouth, and she swallowed as much of it as she could. Hands squeezed her hips and slapped her ass while seed was pumped into her pussy, and taking the creampie prolonged her orgasm.

After the heated moment began to cool, Momo acted at last. She sprang out of the pipe after the men had pulled out of her, and their orgasms left them too sluggish to stop her from easily knocking them out and trying them up. Once she was sure they weren't going anywhere, she rushed to the nearest restroom to clean herself up.

Momo looked into the mirror as she splashed her body with water and wiped herself clean. She looked disheveled, and shocked by what had just happened. But she also saw satisfaction at having one of her secret fantasies brought out into the open.

At least she'd still done her job and captured the villains in the end, horny fantasies notwithstanding.

Chapter 424: Breeding the Patils

Summary:

Harry has been fucking both Patils without the other knowing. But now they'll know, because he's ready to bring them both together to be claimed and bred at the same time. (Harry/Parvati/Padma)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, threesome, breeding, rimming

Chapter Text

Today was the result of months of planning, seduction and of course fucking on Harry's part. First, he'd observed that the Patil twins did not talk with each other about their sex lives, likely out of some fear that word would get back to their parents. Upon observing them and reaching that conclusion, Harry had set his plan into motion. He'd pursued both Parvati and Padma separately throughout the latter half of their '8th year' at Hogwarts, seducing them and making full use of the confidence and aura he'd developed after defeating Voldemort.

The Boy-Who-Lived probably wouldn't have been able to make a move on either of them, but the man who had slain the Dark Lord was able to carry on a fling with both Parvati and Padma for months with neither of them being aware of it. They were certainly aware of it now, though, because his plan had come to fruition. He wanted both Patils to be his when they left Hogwarts next month, utterly devoted to him and happy to spend their lives being fucked by him, often at the same time.

Had he tried this a month ago, or even a couple of weeks ago, he wasn't confident that it would have ended the way he wanted it to. He'd needed to be absolutely certain that both Parvati and Padma were so hooked on his dick that they would never be able to go without it again before he tried bringing them together. They needed to be so devoted to him that the shock of finding out that he wasn't the only Patil he fucked wouldn't matter. He had to get them to a point where watching their twin get fucked wouldn't make them angry or even turn them off. More than that, they needed to be willing to get fucked together. That, after all, was the endgame. Harry, just like many other men, dreamed of fucking the Patil twins together.

The difference between Harry and all of the other men who'd ever fantasized about Parvati and Padma was that he was making those fantasies into reality. After months of making Parvati squeal into her bed sheet as Lavender listened and giggled in the next bed, and after months of sneaking into Ravenclaw Tower to fuck the studious Patil's brains out, he had them both together.

He had Parvati down on all fours at the edge of his bed, and he held her by her slim hips and he stood on his feet and hammered her from behind, driving his cock into her with the fierce bed-rattling thrusts that had gotten her hooked on his cock and made this entire night possible in the first place. He'd been shagging Parvati at this aggressive pace for the better part of twenty minutes now, and it wouldn't take much longer before he came inside of her. He wasn't worried about that. He'd already made her groan in climax once, but this wasn't about her pleasure anyway. This was about him bringing the Patil sluts together, claiming them both at the same time and breeding them together.

Parvati was getting bred first, but Padma was proving her devotion to him at the same time. She was arguably showing her devotion even more clearly than her sister was, because the Ravenclaw was doing something that brought her no physical pleasure, and also would be considered demeaning and degrading. While he fucked and bred her sister, Padma crouched on the floor behind him and rimmed him, just like she'd been ordered to. The brainy Ravenclaw, one of the sharpest students in their year, who would receive no shortage of appealing career opportunities after getting her NEWT scores, had her tongue inside of his arse, and she'd gotten down in position and did as he ordered with what had effectively been no complaint. Her eyes had widened in surprise when he gave her the order, but that hadn't stopped her from obediently kneeling behind him when he moved into position behind Parvati.

Padma's tongue continued to move around in his arse even as he pulled Parvati's hips back towards him, buried his cock balls-deep inside of his fellow Gryffindor and pumped her full of cum. He'd told her to remove the contraceptive charm in preparation for today, so for the first time, his potent semen was flooding her unprotected womb. It was only a matter of time before he knocked her up. He was actually pretty confident that it was happening then and there, regardless of what any statistics might say. He was the most powerful wizard of this generation, and if he wanted to impregnate Parvati Patil the first time he fucked her without any protection, he was going to do it.

And when he finally pushed Padma's head away from his arse and pulled his cock out of Parvati, he was already shifting his sights. He'd bred one Patil. Now it was time to complete the set.

--

"Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck!" Padma shouted loudly as her body shook in his arms and her pussy clenched around his cock. He was still standing, and his arms were hooked underneath her thighs, holding her back against his chest and bouncing her body up and down on his cock. Padma was a screamer, so it was no surprise to hear her shout loudly enough to test the strength of the privacy spells he'd put around Parvati's bed as she came.

Parvati, kneeling on the floor, was moaning and slurping while she sucked hard on his balls, worshipping Harry in a different way than her sister had been ordered to. Harry grunted, the combined pleasure of Padma's tight cunt squeezing him even tighter and Parvati's mouth sloppily sucking on his balls driving him over the edge and leading him to fill his Ravenclaw Patil slut with his seed. He was confident he'd just gone two for two and knocked both Patils up one after the other.

Harry couldn't wait to show off his pregnant twin sluts for the entire school.

Chapter 425: The Bastards, Part I (ASOIAF/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

By the time of her family's visit to Winterfell, Myrcella has known the truth of her parentage for a year. This winds up being a good thing for her, because it means she allows herself to really look at her fellow bastard, Jon Snow. (Jon/Myrcella)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, AU, no sex (just setup)

Chapter Text

"I need some air," Myrcella said, as politely as she could manage. This royal feast the Starks were holding to welcome the royal family to Winterfell felt as if it was never going to end, and she'd had enough of sitting with her family for one night.

"They haven't even brought out the last course, Myrcella," her mother said, frowning at her. "You should stay until the meal is finished." She lowered her voice, making sure that only her daughter could hear her. "I don't know what it is with you, but don't think that I'm the only one who has noticed your odd behavior of late. You're acting as if you're some impatient child, but you are a woman grown now. You're the eldest child, and it's time for you to start acting like it again. Our hosts will look down on you if you don't mind your manners."

Myrcella glanced farther down the head table on the raised platform in Winterfell's Great Hall, where her father was seated, roaring with laughter and squeezing the arse of some serving woman. Her supposed father, at least, though Myrcella had known the truth for nearly a year now. She'd stumbled upon her mother together with her true father when they thought they were alone. Seeing her mother and 'uncle' Jaime together, kissing, groping and writhing had been shock enough, even before he'd spilled his seed on her mother's belly on her orders. Her mother had said then that he'd already given her three children, and she couldn't chance any more of them.

With that one comment, Myrcella's life had changed forever. For the last year, she'd known that she was living a lie. She was not Princess Myrcella Baratheon, eldest of Robert and Cersei's three children. She was Myrcella Waters, bastard. It didn't matter that no one else treated her any differently than they had before she'd learned the truth. She viewed herself differently, and she would never forgive any of them for it. Her mother had noticed her change in attitude, naturally, but Myrcella felt she was doing well simply by not exploding on all of them at any point in the last year.

"You may need to have this talk with father," Myrcella said, already getting up from her seat and walking away before her mother could say anything else. She knew there would be a scolding for that later, but it was worth it. She needed to get away.

She took several deep breaths upon escaping the oppressive Great Hall and making it into the open air. While she was breathing, she heard the voice of her Uncle Tyrion, the only older member of her family she didn't feel any disdain that needed to be concealed, speaking to Lord Eddard's bastard son about never forgetting what he was and making it his strength. Myrcella watched curiously as Jon Snow replied, and as she heard the poorly-hidden hurt and indignation in his voice, she felt like she was seeing a kindred spirit. Here was someone who could understand what she was going through.

Their situations weren't exactly the same, of course. He'd known who he was and had his whole life to come to terms with it, while the truth had been hidden from her and she only knew of her bastard status by accident. His conversation with Uncle Tyrion also revealed that he didn't know who his mother was, while Myrcella knew exactly who her mother had spread her legs for, hence her disgust. No, their circumstances weren't identical. But she still felt like Jon Snow could understand her feelings better than anyone else here in Winterfell with her, if only she could actually share the truth with him or anyone else.

She stayed out of sight when her uncle Tyrion left, and she got a good look at Jon's face for the first time. The moment she saw him, she felt a heat in her belly that she'd never experienced before. Despite it being new to her, she recognized it easily enough. She'd once heard her mother describe how she'd felt the first time she saw Prince Rhaegar. Myrcella thought her mother sounded silly then, talking about being mesmerized at a ingle glance, but she understood now. Upon truly seeing Lord Eddard's bastard for the first time, Myrcella was immediately smitten.

Her feet brought her to him before she had a chance to think about it, and she saw Jon's eyes widen in recognition before he hastily averted his eyes and bowed his head.

"Good evening, princess," he said respectfully. Myrcella hated it. She wasn't a princess; she was a bastard, like him. She didn't want him to bow his head. She wanted him to look right at her, and never look away.

"Please, there's no need for formality here," she said, trying to calm her racing heart. "I would ask you to call me Myrcella, at least when my mother isn't around to look at us both suspiciously for talking to each other. I would also like it if you'd look at me. It'll be tough for us to talk if you're staring at the ground the entire time."

Jon's eyes slowly rose. He looked hesitant at first, as if expecting a princess who was going to trap him and punish him for his disrespect. But when she just looked at him pleasantly, he relaxed. A smile slowly came to his face as they looked at each other, and Myrcella fell even deeper in love with her fellow bastard.

"Myrcella, then," he said. She smiled encouragingly and nodded. "I'm Jon."

"It's wonderful to meet you, Jon," she said.

--

Myrcella's head was spinning as she and Jon Snow finally parted for the evening. Their conversation had lasted longer than she could have hoped for. The longer they'd talked, the more he'd opened up to her, and the stronger her feelings for him became. It had been one of the best nights of her life. Certainly it had been the best since she'd learned who she really was.

The only part of the evening that made her heart seize up was him telling her that he was soon to leave Winterfell and become a man of the Night's Watch. It had been on the tip of her tongue to ask him to abandon those plans and spend his life by her side, but after speaking with him, she doubted he would budge once he'd made that decision.

She wasn't going to leave it at that, though. By the end of their conversation, she'd made an important decision. Jon Snow might become a man of the Night's Watch, and he might never know that she was a bastard like him. But before they parted and went about the rest of their lives, she was going to give him her maidenhood. She and her fellow bastard were going to create a memory they could both hold onto forever.

 

Chapter 426: What Willow Wants 5 (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Buffy tries to talk sense into Willow and Tara, but gets talked into a bet instead. If Buffy can spend a night with Xander and honestly say that she doesn't want to call him master too, Willow and Tara will remove their collars for good. (Xander/Buffy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dom/sub

Chapter Text

"I think we know what's really going on here," Willow said, grinning at Buffy before turning to smile at her girlfriend Tara. "Don't we, Tara?"

Tara giggled and nodded her head. "Definitely! Buffy's jealous of us, and what we have with our master."

Buffy shook her head, feeling frustrated. This wasn't going the way she'd planned for it to go at all. She'd waited for a time where she knew Xander wouldn't be around, and once she knew he was gone, she confronted Willow and Tara over what she'd seen them doing with him. She didn't know what kind of strange hold he had over them, or why the two of them were behaving the way they were, with the collars and leashes and calling him 'master' and everything, but she'd been sure that she could snap them out of it. Without him there to complicate things and confuse them, she could get through to her best friend and her girlfriend and restore some sanity to their lives.

Clearly they weren't thinking straight. If they were, she would never have walked in on them wearing collars (and only collars) while they sucked Xander off. And she definitely wouldn't have seen Tara leap up to mount his cock and ride him on the couch afterwards. Oh, and it went without saying that if Willow was thinking clearly, she would have been heartbroken to see her girlfriend bouncing on Xander's cock right in front of her. She never would have smiled while watching it, and dipping her head in to lick and suck on his balls during her girlfriend's ride was completely out of the question. Whatever was going on, Buffy was going to stop it. That was her intention when she confronted them, anyway. But they weren't reacting the way she'd hoped them to.

"Jealous? Don't be ridiculous," she said, shaking her head. "I'm only trying to help you."

"Oh, I think what you want is to help yourself to his cock," Tara said, laughing. Buffy shook her head again, and her frustration grew.

"No, I--" she began, but Willow talked right over her.

"Lucky for you, we're willing to share," Buffy's best friend said.

"I don't want you to share!" Buffy snapped. "I want you to come to your senses!"

"And I want you to be happy," Willow countered. "That's why I'm willing to share our master with you." Buffy shook her head again, but Willow was undaunted. "Try it once, and then decide for yourself whether or not we need rescuing."

"You want me to fuck Xander?!" Buffy said, staring at her best friend in astonishment. "You can't be serious!"

"I'm very serious," Willow said calmly, still smiling. "You know it's what you want, deep down. You're just too stubborn to admit it."

"Like I used to be," Tara said, giggling. "Trust me, Buffy: you'll be so much happier when you stop denying what you rally want!"

"I'll make you a deal, Buffy," Willow said, before the slayer could even try to refute these ridiculous claims. "Try it tonight. Agree to offer yourself to our master for one night. And if you can look me in the eyes after it's over and honestly tell me that you don't want to stay with us, we'll take off our collars and never let our master touch us ever again."

It was asking a lot of her. It would mean she needed to have sex with Xander. But, if it was the only way she could help Willow and Tara out of this ridiculous situation…

"You swear you'll stop all of this if I don't want more at the end of the night?" she pressed.

"Cross my heart," Willow said, smiling.

Buffy nodded. "Okay," she said. "I accept. I'll do it."

 

--

"She looks right at home beneath master," Tara said. Willow laughed.

"I always knew she would," Buffy's best friend said. "She just needed to stop pretending she didn't want it. As soon as she was honest with herself, she was always going to find herself right here."

Buffy wanted to argue. She wanted to tell her best friend that she was wrong, that she didn't know anything, that she was only doing this because she wanted to get Willow and Tara away from this insanity. But she couldn't say any of that. The minute Xander pulled her up from her knees at the end of her blowjob, carried her into bed and slid hi cock inside of her, she knew that this was only going to end one way. There was a reason that Willow had so easily promised to take her collar off and stop letting Xander fuck her if Buffy could deny enjoying herself at the end of the night. She'd known there was no risk of that. She'd known that as soon as Buffy felt Xander's cock for herself, there would be no turning back.

Xander knew it too. He'd smiled knowingly when he came home and had the situation explained to him, and that same knowing smile shone through now as his face hovered above hers, looking down on her as he planted his arms on either side of her head and fucked her like she'd never been fucked before. His dick filled her like none other ever had, and his thrusts hit deeper and brought her more joy than she'd imagined possible. She wanted to pretend that this wasn't getting to her the way that it was, but she knew that it was pointless. Buffy was helpless against the moans that escaped with each deep thrust he gave her.

She screamed as he fucked her to a climax so massive that she saw stars. The next thing she was consciously aware of was him pulling out of her pussy and shooting his cum all over her face. She whined, but not in disgust or disappointment. He was marking her, and she loved it.

"Well?" Willow asked. Buffy blinked her eyes open, and wiped some of the cum away from her eyes so she could see her best friend standing beside the bed.

"I need a collar," Buffy said hoarsely.

Chapter 427: Bachelor & Bachelorette I: Victoire (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Victoire and Teddy have agreed that they're both free to get wild during their bachelor and bachelorette parties, no questions asked. And Victoire is very glad she won't have to answer any questions, because her night sees her most forbidden fantasies fulfilled. (Harry/Victoire)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Uncle/niece incest, cunnilingus, age difference

Chapter Text

Victoire Weasley, set to soon become Victoire Lupin, felt her heart pounding in her chest as her giggling friends took her by the arms and led her to the bedroom, where a "special surprise" was waiting for her. It didn't take someone with Aunt Hermione's intellect to work out that there was a man waiting in there for her. The only question was who.

She loved Teddy, and she couldn't wait to be his wife. But they'd discussed their bachelor and bachelorette parties in great detail beforehand, and they both were in complete agreement that there were no restrictions for either of them, beyond common sense stuff like taking precautions so there would be no pregnancies or anything long-lasting that came as a result of their final night before becoming husband and wife. Other than that, they were free to do as they wanted.

Not everyone at her bachelorette party seemed to know who was waiting for her behind this door. Apparently, it was a closely-guarded secret that only a select few were privy to. But Samantha, her best friend since their first year at Hogwarts together, had assured her that her wildest dreams were going to come true once she opened this door. And Samantha had never been prone to exaggeration. If she said it, she meant it.

"Go on," Samantha whispered into her ear, before giggling. "Go have the time of your life, girl!"

Victoire opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind her. A dark-haired man was standing inside, his back to her. Something about him looked familiar, but she wouldn't be sure until she saw his face.

And then, he turned. He turned, and Victoire gasped. It couldn't be! It was her naughtiest, most impossible crush, the first man she'd ever lusted over, the man who she'd imagined the first time she touched herself (the first dozen times, actually.) He'd never lost the ability to inspire her imagination, but she'd thought it would only ever be that: imagination. How could it be anything else? He was married, and happily so! He was--he was--

"Uncle Harry?!" she whispered, staring at him in disbelief. Samantha knew of her forbidden crush, sure, but how had she managed this?!

"Hello, my lovely niece," Uncle Harry said, stepping towards her. "I understand you've had a little crush on me for some time now?"

 That wasn't nearly strong enough to describe her long-running fantasies about her handsome, heroic uncle. It was much more than a little crush, and it had lingered for years. But Victoire did not currently feel capable of speech, so she just nodded.

"Then what're you waiting for?" he asked, smirking at her. "This is your night, Victoire. For tonight, I'm all yours. Tell me what you want. Let me bring your forbidden fantasies to life."

--

Victoire had too many options to count where her Uncle Harry-related fantasies were concerned. She knew she wouldn't even get close to making them all happen tonight, so she had to be selective and recall only her favorites while she had the man of her forbidden dreams ready to follow any request she made of him.

While she couldn't wait to have him inside of her, she was afraid that she might not last long once Uncle Harry started fucking her. That could wait, because there was another fantasy they could take care of before any penetration happened.

She'd had many fantasies about Uncle Harry, but only one was powered by something she'd actually seen happen. One fateful summer afternoon, she'd come back inside after laying out and getting some sun with her cousin Lily, and there had stumbled on Uncle Harry eating out Aunt Ginny. It hadn't been her fault; they'd been doing it right there in the open. Uncle Harry's knees had been on the kitchen floor while Aunt Ginny stood above him, her legs spread, her hand tugging on his adorably messy black hair and her eyes closed as she moaned her pleasure. With Aunt Ginny's eyes closed and Uncle Harry's back to her, neither of them had seen her. Even to this day, she didn't think they were aware that she'd stood there long enough to watch Aunt Ginny cum and hear her scream.

She'd never forgotten that scream, but in her mind, it had been her throat that made it. In her fantasies, it was her who stood there and pulled Uncle Harry's hair while he squeezed her arse and devoured her pussy. And now, that fantasy was coming true. It was her standing above him, a fistful of messy hair in her hand while Uncle Harry knelt on the floor and ate her out. He hadn't objected at all to the whispered request. He'd just laughed, and then her powerful uncle had gotten down on his knees and got to work.

It was everything she'd ever imagined. No; it was better. His hands squeezed her arse with greater strength than she'd been able to envision, and the pleasure he brought her with his mouth was so, so intense. As she'd had some sexual experiences of her own, she'd wondered if Aunt Ginny had been embellishing her pleasure as a way to reward him. But she understood now that her aunt hadn't been embellishing at all. If anything, she may have held back. Uncle Harry's tongue was incredibly skilled, but it was about so much more than that. Good head was as much about passion as technique, and she'd never had anyone eat her out with this much passion or heat. He licked her pussy like he couldn't live without the taste of her arousal in his mouth; like he'd been born solely to satisfy her. He was the most famous wizard in the country, if not the world, but right now, tonight, he was all hers.

Victoire's scream undoubtedly surpassed the one she'd heard from Aunt Ginny, and she was sure everyone at her bachelorette party could hear her unless they'd thought to silence the door. She didn't care; this was all that mattered. She tugged hard on Uncle Harry's hair as she squirted all over his face, but he never stopped licking her. He just squeezed her arse and kept his mouth moving, working in service of his niece.

Her legs suddenly felt rubbery as the pleasure cut off, and she would surely have fallen if Uncle Harry's arms hadn't moved around her waist to catch her.

"Easy, there, Vic," he said, chuckling. She didn't like nicknames in general, but she'd always loved the way Uncle Harry said her abbreviated name. She loved feeling him scoop her in his arms even more. "Let's get you to bed."

He adjusted her in his grip, carrying her bridal style over to the bed. She wasn't a bride just yet, and she was glad. Hopefully Teddy was enjoying his bachelor party, because her night of forbidden fantasies fulfilled was only just beginning.

 

Chapter 428: Breaking the Unspoken Agreement III (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Chrom can no longer even think of resisting Morgan, especially not when she services him so well while he sits in his throne. (Chrom/F!Morgan)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Throne sex

Chapter Text

Chrom groaned and let his back and head slump into the throne behind him. It had been a long, stressful, frustrating day, and it had felt like it would never end. But he'd finally made it through all of his daily obligations as exalt, and there were no more demands being made on his time. He was alone in his throne room.

Well, he was alone save for one other person, at least. And, truth be told, the person who remained in his throne room with him at the end of the day had more to do with this day feeling like it would never end than his actual responsibilities had. It had been a busy day, yes, but every meeting, every strategy session and every briefing had felt ten times longer to him with Morgan relentlessly teasing him every step of the way.

She never missed an opportunity to bend over and draw his attention to her ass, brush her breasts against his arm as they passed each other, or give him little touches on the shoulder or back. She was subtle enough in everything that no one who passed them or happened to be looking at them would have seen anything amiss or inappropriate in what was happening. But Chrom knew that there was nothing appropriate about Morgan's behavior. She had spent all day trying to frustrate him to the point of bursting, and she had succeeded.

Now, at last, his day was done. He'd done everything that he needed to do, and no one would be coming to look for him on his throne. He was free to have his frustrations relieved, and to her credit, Morgan was not hesitating in doing exactly that. As soon as she'd followed him into his throne room, she'd dropped to her knees in front of him, pulled his cock out and started to service him with all of the skill and devotion that he'd gotten so used to since she'd first tempted him into crossing the line with her while filling in for her father as his advisor when he and Lucina had been gone.

There had been so many risky encounters between them since then. His lust for her had only grown, easily overwhelming the guilt that was still there in fucking his best friend's daughter, and she seemed to revel in constantly pushing new boundaries in how and where they fucked, and who was around when they did. However guilty he felt about fucking Robin's daughter, he couldn't help himself. Morgan was an irresistible seductress, and she got everything she wanted out of him.

She was down on her knees, servicing him with her mouth and her breasts while he sat on his throne. Morgan was seductive and sexy, but he might have been able to resist her with great effort if he wasn't aware of how talented she was. But the day had dragged on precisely because he knew what would happen when she finally made good on all the teasing she'd put him through. And here she was, kneeling before his throne and using her mouth and chest to relieve all the want she'd deliberately caused. Her mouth bobbed up and down his cock with wet, sloppy passion, and her hands squeezed her tits together around his cock and treated him to an amazing titfuck. Either one of these things could have relieved him and turned his day around on their own. Put together, and they were enough to make him want to sing Morgan's praises and worship her instead.

Morgan knew it, too. Her eyes stared up at him while she sucked him and used her tits on him, and he saw the lust and the confidence there. She knew how good she made him feel, and she loved it. She loved knowing how easily she could make the exalt give in to the pleasure she offered and ignore the guilt that accompanied it.

Chrom could take no more. He reached down to grab Morgan by the back of the head, stop her blowjob and pull her mouth off of him. She gasped and stared up at him, and the trail of spit that connected her lips to the tip of his cock made his eyes narrow. Somehow, she'd found a way to set him off even more.

"Get up here," he growled, pulling her up onto his lap. She was only wearing some skimpy underwear that did a poor job of covering her ass, and he yanked them out of the way aggressively before pulling her down onto his cock. She was soaking wet, so his big dick slid into her easily, or as easily as something so big could fit into such a tight passage, at least. Morgan groaned, and her hands flew to his shoulders.

"Ohh, yes, Exalt Chrom!" she moaned, smiling at him deliriously. "Yes, you fill me so good!"

It would have been easy to assume that she was putting on a performance, but he knew better. This had been going on for often enough that Chrom was well aware of just how much Morgan liked having him fuck her. It hadn't just been him who had been impatiently waiting for them to be alone all day. She wanted this as much as he did.

"Yes!" she gasped, as he held her by the ass and started thrusting his hips up to slam his cock up into her, showing yet again that he was capable of giving her a hard fuck even while sitting on his throne with her on top of him. "Yes, fuck me! Give me more! Fuck me even harder!"

Chrom growled, grabbed her ass tighter and increased his speed and force, giving her his best. He felt her swoon and shake as she put her arms around his neck and buried her face in his shoulder, and Chrom loosed all of his sexual frustration out on her.

He might continue to feel guilty about fucking her, but it felt too damn good to even think about stopping.

 

Chapter 429: A Certain Demon's First Time (A Certain Magical Index)

Summary:

Note: This short contains large spoilers for Index New Testament, so if you're an anime-only or someone who hasn't finished all of NT and doesn't want to be spoiled, turn back here!

 

Great Demon Coronzon has found a way to kill Aleister. She thinks that the act of mating with a human will be a disgusting but necessary sacrifice, but a certain high school boy shows her how good it can actually feel. (Touma/Coronzon-as-Laura Stuart)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, loss of virginity, impregnation

Chapter Text

Great Demon Coronzon was happy.

At long last, she had devised a scheme that would allow her to find Aleister Crowley, break through his protections and kill him. Defeating that contemptible human was finally within her grasp. Once she performed the ritual she had discovered, Great Demon Coronzon would strike before that fool even realized anything had changed. She would kill him, and after that, she would destroy the rest of the human race in order to protect the natural order of the world.

There was just one issue, and that was that in order to carry out this ritual, she must first have a child with a human man. This would require Coronzon to mate with a partner, something she hadn't ever expected she would need to stoop to. Though she'd had a physical body for over one hundred years now, Great Demon Coronzon remained a virgin. Her persona of Archbishop Laura Stuart would have no shortage of willing partners, but Coronzon found the very idea of sex, of letting some idiot human animal touch her and couple with her, to be disgusting.

Needs must, however, so she would do whatever necessary to defeat Aleister and eliminate humanity. If she must rut with some hip-thrusting human animal in order to carry out her purpose, so be it. She would do it--and she had just the human in mind.

--

"This is a joke, right?" Kamijou said, shaking his head and backing away from her. "I mean, there's no way you really just asked me to take your virginity and get you pregnant."

"It is no joke," Coronzon said, smiling at him. She felt only contempt for him, as she felt for all humans, but she needed him to do his duty, and it wouldn't work if he thought 'Laura Stuart' detested him. "Necessarius is at grave risk of being attacked and seized by a demon. Our only hope of defending ourselves is to harness a magic ritual using the power of a virgin being deflowered and impregnated. Naturally, I've taken the responsibility upon myself, and you're the lucky male I've chosen to help me complete this ritual." She hadn't expected it to require any more than this to get him to go along with it. He was a mindless hip-thrusting human, and 'Archbishop Laura Stuart' was a beautiful woman asking to be deflowered and bred. Surely, that was all he would need to hear.

"Who put you up to this?" Kamijou said, still disbelieving. He looked around the bedroom quickly. "Was it Index? Is she going to fly out from under the bed and chomp my head? Or maybe it was that idiot Tsuchimikado? This seems like the kind of prank he would pull, but I'm surprised he managed to drag the Archbishop into this."

Coronzon shook her head and bit her lip, holding back the growl of frustration that threatened to burst forth at Kamijou's idiocy. Showing anger outwardly would defeat the purpose of bringing him here. It would seem that she would need to seduce him. Fortunately, that shouldn't be too difficult. She'd prepared for this.

Kamijou's mumblings cut off as she removed her beige habit, and she watched his eyes go wide and his mouth hang open when he saw her standing in front of him functionally naked. She'd foregone underwear specifically for this seduction, so she was fully exposed to him, wearing nothing but her stockings and Mary Janes. The Japanese high schooler stared at her like the dumb horny animal he was, and she smiled.

"Shall we get started?" she said, giggling.

--

Great Demon Coronzon had expected to loathe every second of the coupling necessary to carry out her ritual. But she had to admit that her thoughts about sex were beginning to change, and it was all thanks to Kamijou. He hadn't mounted her and humped her like a mindless animal as soon as she got him naked and led him over to the bed. Instead, he'd settled his body in lower on the bed, bringing his head between her legs. His hands were stretched out to reach her chest as well, and with each slow swipe of his tongue across her sex, each surprisingly gentle squeeze of her breasts and each time his fingers lightly brushed her nipples, Kamijou brought her genuine pleasure. She gasped in surprise and bliss as he licked her to the first climax of her long life.

He climbed on top of her, and she nodded impatiently when he hesitated with his cock brushing against her. He took a deep breath and pushed into her.

There was mild pain when he took her hymen, but being inside of her still did not turn him into the mindless rutting beast all humans were in her eyes. Kamijou was slow and patient, and it was only after he could tell the initial pain had passed that he started to move with any speed inside of her. By the time he was truly thrusting back and forth inside of her, Great Demon Coronzon's opinion on sex was rapidly changing.

Kamijou's cock was large but feeling it sliding back and forth inside of her previously untouched sex was far more enjoyable than Coronzon had anticipated. She moaned with every thrust and held onto him tightly, embracing him with her arms around his shoulders and her legs locked together around his ass. Instead of wishing for him to cum as quickly as possible so this could be over with, she found herself hoping that he could endure and let her enjoy their mating for a bit longer.

"Laura!" he groaned into her cleavage, tensing just before he hit his breaking point. The feeling of him filling her with his potent seed did nothing to lessen her excitement for the act of human mating, at least with him.

Perhaps I won't wipe out ALL of humanity after I've killed Aleister. she mused, playing with his spiky hair as he nuzzled into her breasts. She could spare Kamijou, at least, so he could keep breeding her and making her feel the way she'd just felt.

Who knew there was someone this capable amongst the mindless hip-thrusting human animals?

Chapter 430: Sex Etiquette with Maribelle V (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Morgan is feeling nervous about telling his parents everything; Maribelle helps him relax. (Male Morgan/Maribelle)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Oral sex

Chapter Text

Morgan would admit that he was feeling slightly nervous as the carriage they were riding in transported them from the home of Maribelle's parents to the castle where his parents resided. They'd had no choice but to reveal their relationship to her parents before they left; him making her scream his name all night long had rather forced the issue. Knowing that it would only be a matter of time before word spread from her parents to his, he and Maribelle were in agreement that they were going to announce their union to his parents after they arrived. Even knowing how much his parents liked Maribelle, he was definitely nervous about telling them that he wanted to marry her. He wanted it to go well and was afraid he wouldn't be able to properly express how he felt.

Maribelle had clearly noticed his nervous fidgeting in the carriage next to her, because she'd left her seat, gotten down on her knees in front of him and nonchalantly pulled his cock out so she could try and help him relax using her oral skills. She was doing as lovely a job of it as ever. Her slow licks around the head helped soothe him, and when she took him between her lips and started softly suckling, he was able to relax in his seat and forget about the important looming conversation for the first time all day. It might have even done too good a job of relaxing him, because he let out a groan of satisfaction that sounded all the louder in the otherwise quiet carriage.

"Unless you wish to have our driver hear us, you'll need to keep your sounds of pleasure to yourself," Maribelle said quietly, pulling her mouth off of his cock to give him an imperious look that he recognized well. It was the look of his teacher, the woman who had taken it upon herself to educate him in sexual etiquette.

"Sorry," he mumbled, bowing his head.

"Don't be sorry," she said quietly, giving his cock a gentle squeeze. "Just resolve to stay strong. I know you're nervous, but I believe in you, Morgan. If you showcase the same determination that won me over, you'll silence any concerns your parents might have over our relationship and our future together." Her words were calm and encouraging, and she gave off a confident air. But Morgan had gotten to know Maribelle well enough that he could recognize nervousness there under the surface. He doubted anyone else would notice a difference, but it was there in the slight stiffness in her smile and the way her eyes tightened. Both were barely perceptible, but Morgan saw them, and he realized that he wasn't the only one who was feeling stressed because of the importance of their approaching confession to his parents.

"I'm sorry," he said again. She frowned, but he shook his head and reached down to rest his hand on her shoulder. "No, I'm serious. I'm sorry for how shortsighted and self-centered I've been about all of this. I've been selfishly putting too much of this on you. I left it up to you to explain things to your parents. I should have done more to support you in that moment, instead of making you scream all night and then leaving all of the explaining to you."

Maribelle shook her head, smiling. "You did plenty, in my recollection," she said. "I was able to explain the sequence of events to them, but they wouldn't have been as reassured as they were without you stepping in to talk about your feelings for me and honestly state your intentions to make me yours. You convinced them that you were serious about being my companion. I was pleased with how you did, even not knowing them well."

"Thanks for saying that," he said, holding his hand down to her. She took it and allowed him to pull her up to her feet. He then wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her into his lap. "But I'm still not satisfied with my performance. I need to be even better than that, if I'm going to be a man worthy of you. And I will be better. You don't need to worry about a thing, because when we speak to my parents, I'm going to be the man you trained me to be."

Maribelle looked into his eyes as he spoke, as if taking his measure. She looked at him in silence after he was finished, and then nodded and gave in, relaxing and allowing him to pull her into a hug. She'd set out to calm his nerves, and she'd done so. He felt ready to talk to his parents now and tell them that he'd found the woman he wanted to spend his life with. Sitting there holding Maribelle in his arms, he knew that everything would go as it should as long as he had her.

She shifted in his arms, sitting up and giving him a playful smile. "That stiff thing pressing against me is completely spoiling the tender mood you worked so hard to create," she said. Morgan chuckled, squeezed her body in his arms and moved his hips forwards, letting his erection rub against her.

"You're the one who made it get that way in the first place," he reminded her. "I won't take any responsibility for that."

Maribelle's eyes danced with mirth. "Oh, very well. I suppose I'll allow you to have your way with me, then. But be intelligent about it. I will not be pleased if you attempt to press me against the window. I have an image to maintain."

Ylisstol was coming into view, but Morgan didn't feel any concern anymore. He was with the woman he was meant to be with, and he would make sure that his parents saw that too.

Chapter 431: Sex Etiquette with Maribelle VI (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Morgan and Maribelle are ready to relax for the night after breaking the news to his parents, but an unexpected visitor from Morgan's past may not be done with him. (Male Morgan/Maribelle)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: No sex

Chapter Text

"I don't know about you, but I felt that went very well," Maribelle said from within the bathroom. She obviously couldn't see it since she was in the bathroom getting changed for the night while he was sitting on their bed, but Morgan nodded.

"Yeah, I think mom and dad took it in stride," Morgan replied. "They were obviously really surprised when I told them who I want to marry, but in the end, they were happy and supportive. Dad gave me some advice, but it was mainly about communicating with my partner and working out differences and misunderstandings before they can grow into something bigger." Maribelle made a hum of acknowledgment, and Morgan decided to ask the question he'd been very curious about since his father took him aside, leaving Maribelle and his mother alone. "What about mom? Did she say anything to you?"

Maribelle laughed from within the bathroom. "She gave me some warnings, and some advice for our future after we're married." She left a dramatic pause there, and Morgan waited to hear if she was going to explain more. "But you don't need to concern yourself with that, Morgan. That's something just between us girls."

Morgan sighed. "I see." He could tell that she wasn't going to offer up anything more than that. But he could also tell that whatever his mother had said to Maribelle while they were alone hadn't upset her overmuch, so he decided to leave it at that and not ask for more despite his lingering curiosity. Maribelle was still happy, and that's what mattered. She was in the bathroom and humming to herself even now while changing into her nightwear, so there was no point in continuing to question her.

They were still going to have to figure out how they were going to tell the rest of the Shepherds about their engagement, and Brady was obviously a priority there, since he still didn't know. That was an important conversation to be had, and yet, Morgan felt like putting it off for the time being so he could enjoy the night with his future bride and celebrate the approval of his parents. She'd asked him to wait for her, but maybe he should go in there and surprise her before she could finish changing and come to bed. That could be fun. She would gasp, and then giggle as he took her into his arms and kissed her. Then he would--

A knock on the door startled him out of his thoughts, and he frowned while staring at the door.

"I wonder who could be knocking so late into the evening," Maribelle thought out loud.

"Don’t know," Morgan said, getting up from the bed. "I'll go answer it." Maribelle wouldn't answer the door in any skimpy nightwear, and he didn't want her to have any reason to put her regular clothes back on.

"Hi, Morgan! Welcome back!" Cherche said after Morgan had opened the door. "I heard you're engaged to Maribelle now, so I came straight over to congratulate you."

"Err, thank you?" Morgan said, at a loss. He was surprised for multiple reasons. It was a surprise that she'd seemingly learned about his engagement so quickly, and also that she seemed so enthusiastic about it.

"Maribelle did very well for herself, didn't she?" Cherche said, smiling at him. "You've grown into a fine man, Morgan, and I'm sure you'll make her a very, very happy bride."

"I'll certainly do my best," he said, clearing his throat. "But I believe I'm the one who did well for myself, rather than the other way around."

Cherche giggled. "Oh, and such a charmer too! You've come a long way, Morgan." Her smile turned into more of a smirk. "And I'd like to think the service I offered you had something to do with that."

Morgan's eyes widened as the wyvern rider referenced their previous sexual encounters. "Cherche--" he began, with no clue what he was going to say next. She just laughed and leaned her head in so her mouth was right next to his ear.

"If you ever require my services again in the future, I'll always be willing to take care of you, my prince," she whispered into his ear. Then she pulled back and smiled at him again. "Give Maribelle my congratulations." She turned and walked off, giving her hips a seductive sway that attracted his eyes to her ass without his permission. He stood there in a daze, trying to figure out what the hell had just happened.

"Who was it?" Maribelle asked, snapping him out of it. He turned away from the door and saw her standing there in a robe.

"It was Cherche," he said honestly, closing the door. "She wanted to give us both her congratulations."

"That was kind of her," Maribelle said slowly, scrunching her face. "But how did she learn of our union so quickly? I wasn't even aware she was in the castle." Morgan just shrugged. Maribelle didn't know about his history with Cherche, and he wasn't going to offer it up.

"Still, it was kind of her to congratulate us," Maribelle said. "I'll have to thank her personally for that the next time I see her." She smiled, stepped towards him and ran a finger under his chin. "But enough of that for now. We have better ways to spend our night, don't we?" She untied her robe and let it fall down her body, presenting herself to his eyes in a seductive set of frilly white lingerie that drew his eyes to her breasts.

Morgan smiled and felt himself get into the mood. Cherche's arrival and proposition had been a shock, but as she so often did, Maribelle was able to effortlessly take his mind off of everything but her. He took Maribelle into his arms, kissed her soundly and ran his hands down her back until he could give her ass a squeeze.

Cherche, Brady, the Shepherds and everything else could wait until tomorrow. Tonight was for him and the woman he was going to marry.

Chapter 432: Bachelor & Bachelorette II: Teddy (Harry Potter)

Summary:

While Victoire has a fantasy realized, Teddy's bachelor party reveals that he wasn't as subtle about his crush as he'd thought he was. (Teddy/Ginny)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Age difference, cowgirl sex, consensual infidelity

Chapter Text

Teddy felt anxious and excited, sitting naked in a chair while he waited for his 'escort' to arrive. His best mate Benjamin had said to him that he was going to get something he'd apparently wanted for years, and that Teddy's visitor had actually reached out to set this up rather than the other way around. Teddy was both looking forward to seeing who was about to enter, and afraid that she might not meet his expectations. It wasn't like he'd ever told anyone who his first crush had been, before he grew older and fell in love with Victoire Weasley. He'd certainly never told the woman in question!

The door opened, and his eyes widened when he saw who stepped inside. There, wearing just a bathrobe and with her long red hair let down instead of tied up into the casual ponytail he was used to seeing it in, was her. Ginny Potter.  

"Hi, Ted," she said, grinning at him as she stepped closer towards him. "Surprised to see me?" He was insanely curious about what she was wearing under that bathrobe, and hyperaware of his own nakedness. But when his hands started to move over towards his lap to cover his dick, she narrowed her eyes and shook her head. He obediently let his hands drop. Ginny was a fiery woman, and when she gave a look like that, not even her son James remained unruly for long.

"How…?" he mumbled, still reeling and trying to figure out how Ginny Potter, the woman he'd had wet dreams about for years, had wound up visiting him as his escort during his bachelor party.

"How did I know you've always wanted to fuck me, from the time you've had any idea of what that meant?" she asked bluntly, giving him a saucy smirk that shot straight to his dick. "You think that I didn't notice you staring at me for years? You're not exactly subtle, Ted. I've never quite been a mother figure to you, have I?" Teddy just shook his head mutely.

She wasn't wrong there. Ginny had been a wonderful presence in his life, and she'd always made the Potter household feel like a second home to him. But he'd never looked at her as his mum. When he was young, he'd made both Harry and Ginny laugh by declaring that he was going to marry her one day. Obviously, he'd grown out of that and realized that it was impossible, for several reasons. But his innocent childhood crush had given way to a young man's lust, and apparently, he hadn't been nearly as good about hiding it from her as he'd thought.

"You broke your promise, you know," she said, chuckling. "You're not marrying me after all." She untied her bathrobe and let it drop to the floor, and Teddy's question was answered. She was wearing nothing underneath it. "But I can still give you a taste of what you've wanted for years." She put a hand on his chest to keep him from moving out of his chair.

"You just stay right there, Ted," she said while swinging a leg over his and straddling his lap. "I've got it from here."

--

Teddy had been sure that sex couldn't possibly be any better than it was with Victoire, the woman he loved. And maybe it couldn't be. He couldn't conclusively say that shagging Ginny, or rather being shagged by her, was better than making love to Victoire. But he couldn't confidently say that it was worse, either.

It was just so different. Victoire loved passion and emotion; she loved kisses and cuddles and making love. He and Victoire had a very active and very satisfying sex life, but he didn't think he could say he'd ever fucked her, and he wasn't sure if he ever would. He may never fuck her, and he thought it was even less likely that she would ever climb on top and fuck him. That just wasn't her. If she was ever on top of him, he presumed she would try to grind him as slowly and sensually as she could, using it as another position from which to show him her love.

Ginny, on the other hand, felt right at home riding his cock like a broomstick. She was the furthest thing from slow; she had her hands on his shoulders and was using them for leverage while she slammed her hips down over and over again, aggressively dropping down with such force that her arse clapped against his thighs violently. The sound of those lovely cheeks slapping against his skin was thunderous, and he was positive that everyone downstairs could hear it. Maybe that was better than them hearing his moans and whimpers though. He was helpless to keep those quiet. He'd never been ridden this well or fucked this hard, and he was sure he never would be again.

Her bouncing did amazing things to her breasts too, and his eyes drank in the sight of those jiggling tits that he'd lusted after for so long. Ginny noticed that as obviously as she'd noticed his stares over the years, and she took his hands off of her ribs and brought them up to cup her breasts.

"Go ahead, Ted," she said, grinning at him. "Tonight, they're yours. Play with them like you've always wanted to."

He did. Teddy squeezed the chest he'd seen in his imagination when he used to jerk off, and enjoyed the way they moved in his hands while she bounced up and down on his cock, not even breaking stride. She eventually moved her hands from his shoulders to hug his neck instead, and he seized the chance to take a pale freckled tit into his mouth and taste her.

His mouthful of breast prevented him from warning her when his orgasm hit, not that he had much time as it was. It struck him like lightning, and his body trembled as he experienced the incredible reality of cumming inside of Ginny Potter's pussy. She shook as well, and bit down onto his shoulder as her pussy muscles squeezed him tight. Incredibly, he'd made her cum too! Or his cock had, at least, even if she'd done all the work.

"Sorry," he mumbled later, when she stood up off of his lap and he saw some of his cum drip out of her. As incredible as it was to see, it felt like something he should apologize for.

Ginny just giggled and shook her head. "Don't worry about a thing, Ted," she said. "I came prepared. There won't be any unintended consequences from what we just did."

Somehow, that made him think of the fact that he'd just fucked the wife of his godfather, a man who meant the world to him. "Harry…" he whispered.

Surprisingly, Ginny giggled again. "Harry is the last man in the world that you need to feel sorry for tonight, Ted, I promise you," she said. He blinked and stared at her in confusion, but she just shook her head and smirked again. "You don't want to know. Just take my word for it that you have nothing to be sorry for. No questions asked; that's the idea, yeah?"

Chapter 433: Class A Fantasies (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

The Class A girls lie around in the dark and masturbate, sharing their fantasies with each other. (Various imagined pairings)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, masturbation, sex fantasies, electric play, gangbang

Chapter Text

"I always picture Shoto when I do this," Momo said, becoming the first of the Class A girls to share her fantasy. It had taken lots of prodding from Mina and Toru to get the rest of the girls to agree to lying together and touching themselves while sharing their masturbation fantasies into the darkness. Momo had actually been the last to agree to this, but something about stripping off her underwear and playing with herself in the darkness while knowing the others were doing the same allowed the words to flow easily once she'd given in.

"And what does he do to you?" Mina asked quickly, obviously excited to hear her fantasy.

"He takes my clothes off little by little, kissing each new body part as it's revealed to him and telling me how beautiful I am," Momo confessed, blushing but moving her hand faster between her legs. "He kisses his way down my body, along my inner thighs, and whispers that he loves me. And then he spends hours with his head between my legs, worshipping me with his mouth until I can't take any more. Then I beg him to make love to me, and we enjoy each other until the sun comes up."

"That's romantic as fuck," Toru said, sighing.

"I have a few fantasies," Tsuyu said after a brief pause. "But lately, I've been imagining my apology to Iida after you guys went off to save Bakugo. Do you remember?"

"Of course," Ochako said quietly. How could any of them forget Tsuyu's tearful apology?

"Well, in my fantasy, after he accepts my apology and then promises that he won't make me worry like that again, I invite him in to be the first one to see my room," Tsuyu continued. "I use my tongue to give him a private apology. And after I'm done, he fucks me so fast that I don't have the energy left to worry about anything anymore."

"That's hot," Mina whispered.

"Yes," Momo agreed quietly. Knowing how long Tsuyu's tongue was, and imagining how fast someone like Iida might be able to thrust while having sex, painted a very compelling picture that had Momo's fingers moving faster between her legs. The heavy breathing she heard around the room told her she wasn't alone.

"I always imagine Deku," Ochako whispered.

"Of course you do," Kyoka said, chuckling. Momo smiled too. Uraraka's crush on Midoriya had been abundantly clear for a very long time.

"When I really need to get off, I imagine grabbing him while we're all training outside, pulling his gym uniform off and floating him into the air with me, naked," Uraraka continued, silencing the laughs as they realized that her fantasy was not as wholesome as they might have originally thought. "While the rest of you guys keep training on the ground, we float high up in the air; so high that you can't even tell that it's us. And up there, I can bounce on him as much as I want to. I keep bouncing until he cums inside of me, but then I just keep riding, and he gets hard and cums again, and again, and again. By the time I bring our sweaty bodies back down to the ground, training is over, and you guys are all back inside already."

"Wow," Mina breathed. "That was a lot kinkier than I expected out of you, Uraraka. I'm impressed!" So was Momo. She'd thought Uraraka's fantasies would be as romantic as her own, but the girl had come up with something far lewder. Maybe Momo needed to get racier in her fantasies about Shoto.

"I picture myself peeking on the boys changing in the locker room when they don't know I'm there," Toru offered next. "I get to see everything that their clothes and uniforms hide; I get to see how big all of their cocks are. And it's so hot that I can't help but masturbate at the sight of it.

"But Bakugo hears me, and after everyone else has left, he grabs me by the head and shoves his huge cock in my face. He can't see me, but it doesn't matter. He slaps my cheek with his dick and rubs it against my lips, demanding I open my mouth. I do, and then he shoves his cock inside and fucks my face. His balls smack my chin and I gag each time he slams that huge dick down my poor throat, but he doesn't care. He just keeps making me take it all the way down my throat until he pulls out and cums all over me, and all he sees is his cum hanging in the air, covering my invisible face."

"You guys know how sensitive my earphone jacks are?" Kyoka asked as soon as Toru was done.

"Yes," Tsuyu said. Months ago, there had been some accidental contact leading to a moan loud enough for all of her female classmates to learn that little detail about Kyoka.

"Well, I like to think about how it would feel if Denki could control his quirk well enough to give my jacks tiny little shocks while he fucks me," the purple-haired girl explained. "He'd make my whole body shake each time, and he'd time the shocks with his thrusts, so I'd never have a chance to recover. I'd moan and shake and squirt all over the place, and my bed would be soaked beneath me by the time he was finally finished." Her breathing was shaky as she described it, and Momo was sure she was close to climaxing. Momo wasn't far off either, and she doubted any of the girls were any more relaxed.

"I picture the boys fucking me," said Mina, the last of them to share.

"Which boys?" Ochako asked.

"All of them," Mina answered. "I bring every boy in the class back to my room, and they all fuck me together. Kirishima fucks my ass, Deku and Bakugo double-stuff my pussy, Fumikage fucks my face, and I jerk off Shoji and Koda. The others stand around, touching themselves while waiting to swap in once one of the others finishes. And every single boy shoots his cum on my body. By the end of the night, you can't even see my pink skin, because the boys have covered my whole body with their cum."

Momo closed her eyes and whimpered, briefly seeing her own body sticky with many loads of cum as she humped her fingers and came hard. Various moans, gasps and sighs around her signified the others finishing as well, bringing their bonding session to an exciting end.

Chapter 434: Cheating on Perfection (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Fleur cannot believe it, but Harry actually had the gall to cheat on her, the perfect woman. And he's so unbothered by being caught that he continues to cheat even when she's right there in the room to see it all!

Notes:

Cheating, humiliation, breeding

Chapter Text

Fleur Delacour could not believe what she was seeing. Even as she ascended the stairs of the comfortable home she shared with her boyfriend, Harry Potter, she had dismissed the loud moans she'd heard coming from her bedroom. There was no possibility that those moans could have meant that her boyfriend was cheating on her. He had her as his girlfriend. Men would fight to the death for the honor of dating her. Not even the stupidest man drawing breath would have dreamed of cheating on her, and Harry Potter was no stupid man.

Her ego had insisted that those loud moans, and even the fact that the woman moaning actually switched to chanting Harry's name in a scream when Fleur was halfway up the stairs, could not possibly have meant that her boyfriend was fucking someone else in their bedroom. It simply was not possible. But then she reached the end of the corridor, she pushed the half-open bedroom door all the way open, and she could no longer ignore what was right in front of her.

Harry was fucking Hermione, his best friend, in their bed. Her head was hanging over the edge of the bed, bushy brown hair flying all over the place as Harry shagged the slut rotten. Her legs were flung over his shoulders while he fucked her from his knees, and the horny bitch loved every second of it, moaning deliriously and screaming Harry's name. The bed shook violently and banged against the wall from the force of the fucking, and they were being so loud that neither of them had noticed Fleur step into the bedroom. In a fit of veela rage, she conjured a fireball in her hands and flung it at Harry. He didn't even have his wand in his hand; she could see it sitting on the table at his bedside.

"Welcome back, Fleur," Harry said casually. He didn't even turn his head towards her. He just stuck his hand out and wandlessly created a shield that blocked her fireball. The heat was extinguished instantly, and Fleur hissed in frustration. Up until now, she'd loved how magically strong her boyfriend was. A woman like her deserved only the best, after all. But right now, she cursed that strength.

"'ow dare you, 'Arry Potter?!" she snapped. If she couldn't beat him with her veela fire, she would make him pay with vicious words just before she broke off their relationship and made him regret cheating on her. "You would cheat on me?! You do not even know 'ow lucky you 'ave been to receive my attention! When ze story of our breakup is made public, everyone will know 'ow foolish you are! You were lucky enough to 'ave ze perfect woman as your girlfriend, but now you 'ave lost 'er forever!"

Harry finally did look her way, though he continued to thrust his hips and slam his cock deep inside of the whore, much to Fleur's frustration. She wasn't sure whether she was more frustrated about him not deeming the prospect of losing her important enough to make him stop his thrusts, or that even now she couldn't help but remember how good that cock felt inside of her. No cock had ever filled her as perfectly as Harry Potter's had, and she knew deep down that none ever would again.

"Having the perfect woman has been nice," Harry said, smiling at her even while shamelessly groping Hermione's tits with both hands. Fleur's rage grew. Those tits were nowhere near as good as hers, so why had he cheated on her with this slut in the first place?! "But having the perfect fucktoy who can be anyone I want her to be is even better."

Fleur's rage was momentarily quelled as her confusion grew. "I do not understand," she said, frowning as she stared at the brown-haired woman getting fucked by her man in her bed. Hermione was a very intelligent witch, admittedly, and she was quickly climbing up through the ranks of the Ministry of Magic. It would seem that it was only a matter of time before she became the Minister. But what did any of that have to do with her being a perfect fucktoy who could adapt to meet Harry's needs? How could she possibly be a better lover for him than her?

"Show her," Harry said, looking down into the eyes of his best friend.

"Righto!" Hermione said, flashing a smirk that looked entirely out of place on her face. And then, right before Fleur's eyes, Hermione shifted into a different body, one that was shorter, slimmer and dotted with freckles, and her bushy brown hair became a straight, fiery red. The form of Ginny Weasley smirked at Fleur for a few seconds while her perky little tits bounced along with Harry's thrusts, and then Ginny turned into Parvati Patil, the pretty Indian witch Harry had gone to the Yule Ball with. Then, finally, she adopted a form that was 'hers', with the round face and the bubble-gum pink hair.

"Wotcher, Fleur!" Tonks said, smirking at her from her upside-down position as her head hung over the edge of Fleur's bed.

"So zis is what you've done, 'Arry?" Fleur said, glaring at Tonks. "You would discard genuine perfection for zis--zis impostor?"

"Who said anything about discarding you?" Harry asked. "I have the perfect fucktoy and the perfect woman, and I'm not gonna give either of you up." Fleur spluttered, her tongue twisting as she tried to formulate a response to his audacity. But before she could bite out a response, Tonks morphed one more time. Now Fleur looked down at an exact replica of her own perfect body getting fucked in her bed.

"I know my place," a moaning Tonks said. "And now you're gonna learn yours, you veela slut. Let's show her what's in her future, Harry. Breed me! Breed me now!"

Harry leaned more into his thrusts, spearing Tonks-as-Fleur with his cock. It was the fastest and hardest Fleur had ever seen him fuck, and the breath left her lungs as she watched Tonks tremble, listened to her scream and watched Harry erupt inside of her. She watched Harry's potent seed fill Tonks while she adopted her appearance.

She felt like she really was seeing into her future. And try as she might to tell herself that she wanted nothing to do with any of it, her veela side was enthralled. Without Fleur consciously deciding to do so, she began to remove her dress.

 

Chapter 435: Engaging with Emblems (Fire Emblem Engage)

Summary:

Timerra discovers just how intimately she can engage with Ike as their bond grows, and makes the most of it. (Emblem Ike/Timerra)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex

Chapter Text

It had been Princess Timerra's honor to safeguard the Ring of the Radiant Hero, which had been entrusted to Solm long ago. When the Divine Dragon came and called out the power of the emblem inside the ring, it was Timerra who had wielded the power of Emblem Ike. They had made for a very effective combination, with Ike's endurance and defense allowing the crown princess of Solm to withstand anything her enemies threw at her and strike them down after they'd tried and failed to hurt her. Since she had long put her own body at risk and used herself as bait in order to draw out any who would try to hurt the people of Solm, the traits of Emblem Ike spoke to her.

The Divine Dragon had seen the same, and after witnessing how well Timerra used Ike's power in battle, Alear had made the decision to let her continue bearing the Ring of the Radiant Hero when she joined the cause. Timerra and Emblem Ike had been there on the frontlines of so many battles, drawing the attention of enemies and shrugging off their attacks while the archers, thieves and magic users moved into striking position. The bond between princess and emblem had grown ever stronger the more they fought together, and Timerra considered Ike far more than just a weapon or even an ally who fought with her in battle. She loved engaging with him, and even talking with him in between battles.

She'd loved every step of strengthening their bond, but she'd never imagined that the bond would eventually grow strong enough to allow her to do this. It had been a surprise when her hand first touched his chest as they were talking in the Somniel, feeling solid, rock-hard muscle under her hand rather than the mist that the emblem had always been comprised of before.

Ike had been as surprised as her, but he'd gone along with every test she'd done after that. He'd stood there and allowed her to touch his chest, his back and his face, and when she encouraged him to do so, his hands touched her body the same way. Feeling those strong hands on her skin quickly shifted Timerra's mood away from curiosity and towards satisfying a different sort of desire. It was a desire that had gone neglected since she joined the Divine Dragon's cause, unless you were to count her all too brief moments of self-pleasure.

But Ike, her emblem companion, was quenching those desires with a fuck that blew away any she'd ever had before. Princess Timerra liked sex, and being the free spirit that she was, she wasn't shy about going after what she wanted. None of the lovers she'd taken in Solm had ever been able to fuck her like this, and how could they? Ike's big hands felt so strong as he squeezed her slim hips, casually held her in place and pulled her back into his thrusts.

And what thrusts they were! Her eyes had widened when she got Ike's clothes off and saw how big his cock was, and that was before she'd felt it shove inside of her and learned how well Ike could fuck. If the real Ike had been able to fuck like this, some lady or group of ladies in his world had been incredibly blessed to have a man like him in their bed. As for Timerra, she was elated that her bond with the emblem had grown strong enough for her to feel how hard the Radiant Hero could fuck her.

His hips moved back and forth quickly, and there was so much power behind those hips that it beggared belief. Timerra's entire body rocked on all fours each time that Ike slammed his cock back deep inside of her, and enduring his powerful fuck was at least as challenging for her as taking the best shots from their opponents in the battlefield had ever been. But it was so incredibly satisfying to take it, and Timerra would gladly take on the challenge. If it meant that she was going to be sore and exhausted afterwards, that was a price worth paying for a fuck like this.

Timerra was usually rather active and aggressive during sex, but with Ike, she was just along for the ride like she was trying to ride a mount. There was nothing for her to do, and no need for her to try and coax him into going harder or fucking her at the pace she liked, because Ike was already pounding the princess better than she'd ever been pounded even in her imagination. She tried holding onto the bed sheet beneath her and keeping her moans of pleasure quiet, but it was nowhere near enough. Her arms gave out on her, and she wound up down on her elbows on the bed, face down and ass up. This left her even more wide open for Ike's massive cock to pound her, and so he did.

She had to stuff the sheet into her mouth and bite down on it, because it was the only hope she had of screaming loud enough for the entire population of the Somniel to hear her. The sound of his meaty hips smacking against her asscheeks was pretty loud itself, but if Timerra's shouts of pleasure had been left unchecked, not a single person on the Divine Dragon's side was going to be unaware of just how close the princess and her emblem companion had become.

As it was, it was only Ike who heard Timerra scream into the sheet as he fucked her to a climax so powerful it had her eyes rolling back in her head while she trembled. She was still in the throes of that ecstasy when Ike pushed down on her lower back, pinned her flat against the bed and came inside of her with a roar.

Timerra's bond with the Radiant Hero was stronger than ever. Her last thought before passing out was wondering how soon her body would allow them to engage again.

Chapter 436: The Bastards, Part II (ASOIAF/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Myrcella shares her secret with and places her trust in Jon. (Jon/Myrcella)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Still no sex

Chapter Text

Princess Myrcella had been trying to find the time for another talk with Jon Snow for two days, but there had never been an opening. Her mother had been keeping an annoying close watch over her since she'd walked out of the welcoming feast and had not returned, and any time she'd managed to pull away from the queen's eye, her little brother Tommen had always been there wanting to talk with her and play with her. Myrcella loved Tommen dearly. He was sweet, kind and caring; he was everything their older brother Joffrey was not. Joffrey was arrogant and cruel, full of himself beyond belief. Myrcella wondered how his confidence would suffer if he was to learn that he was a bastard. It would probably only make him even more violent and cruel, she decided, so it was for the best if he never learned the truth.

As much as she loved Tommen, she had come to feel only disappointment any time she'd seen him for the past two days, because seeing him meant that there would be no hope of speaking with Jon Snow alone and unnoticed. She obviously couldn't have anyone seeing her speaking with Ned Stark's bastard. Myrcella wasn't ashamed of her feelings for the young man, of course, but she knew that if anyone happened to see her speaking with him, word would find its way back to her mother. If that happened, her mother would keep such a close watch over her that there would be no chance of her getting him alone before the royal party left Winterfell, Jon prepared to go to the Wall, and they never saw each other again.

Finally, in the early evening of the second day, an opportunity arose. Tommen was off playing with Bran Stark, the second of Ned Stark's three trueborn sons, who he'd formed a friendship with. Her mother had snuck off with Myrcella's father--her true father, that is--to perform unspeakable acts together, so she was not around to impede Myrcella's movements.

Myrcella would normally curl her lip in disgust when she had reason to believe they were together, but this time she welcomed their disgraceful behavior, because it meant she was free to find Jon Snow and speak with him more. She wasn't going to try and persuade him to take her maidenhead yet. That was going to take more work before she believed she might be able to get him to agree. But she'd decided that she was going to share something else with him today; something very personal, which she'd shared with no one since she'd learned it.

It took some doing, particularly since she couldn't just come out and ask someone where he was, but she eventually found Jon practicing his archery. Fortuitously, he was alone. Myrcella smiled and cleared her throat gently, not wanting to take him by surprise.

Jon's eyes did widen when he saw her out of the corner of his eye. "Princess," he said, setting the bow aside carefully before turning to face her fully. "How can I be of service?" It was too formal for her liking, but at least he was looking at her instead of the ground like he had when she'd first started speaking to him.

"You can be of service by talking to me like a normal person," she chided him gently. "Remember what I said the last time we spoke? My mother still isn't around to watch us, so I want you to treat me and address me just as you did two nights ago."

Jon's posture relaxed slightly. "Very well, Myrcella," he said, giving her a small smile that made her heart race. By the Seven, he was so handsome! "What would you ask of me?"

Everything, Myrcella thought, though she didn't say it. Instead, she took him by the hand, ignoring the way he flinched in surprise. "Come and speak with me," she said, leading him towards a more private area where she wouldn't need to worry about any prying eyes seeing the princess and the bastard on such friendly terms.

--

Their talk had been pleasant enough, but Jon had been noticeably more guarded this time around. He'd still been friendly, and called her Myrcella as she wanted him to, but he hadn't opened up the same way he had when they'd spoken the night of the feast. Perhaps the wine had loosened him up somewhat that night. She couldn't rely on wine again this time though. She would have to address this directly.

"Is something the matter, Jon?" she asked quietly. "Do you not enjoy my company?"

"Of course I do," he said, shaking his head. "You're so friendly and warm, Myrcella."

"Then what is it?" Myrcella pressed. "Why do you watch your words so?"

Jon bit his lip and sighed. "Why me?" he asked. "Why would a beautiful, sweet, caring princess spend her time seeking out a bastard? We're so different, you and I, and I cannot understand what value you see in my company."

"We're not nearly as different as you might think," she said. Jon looked dubious, but Myrcella had expected that. She knew how to convince him, and as it happened, she'd been planning to reveal just how similar they really were. "Can I share a secret with you, Jon?"

"Of course," he said easily, but she shook her head.

"This is not some small secret," she said seriously. "If it gets out, my life would be in danger. Can I trust you with my life, Jon Snow?"

He stared at her searchingly, as if making sure that she was serious, and then gave a slow nod. "You can, Myrcella," he declared.

"I'm a bastard too," she whispered. His eyes bulged and he started shaking his head immediately, but she reached out and took his hand in hers before he could consider getting up. "It's the truth. My mother has been having an affair for many years. I'm the product of that affair, and so are Joffrey and Tommen. All three of us are bastards, and the king would more than likely have our heads if he knew the truth."

Jon was silent for a very long time, and she feared that he was going to reject her now that he knew who she really was. But then he met her eyes. "Why me?" he whispered. "Why would you risk sharing this with me?"

Myrcella gave his hand a squeeze and licked her lips. "Because I trust you, Jon," she breathed. "Because I look at you, and I don't see a bastard to be scorned. I see Lord Eddard Stark's son, with all of his honor." She closed her eyes and kissed his cheek, hearing his gasp as her lips pressed against his cheek. "I see a man that I can trust with anything."

Chapter 437: What Willow Wants 6 (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

During Xander's day out, new girl Buffy gets some hands-on lessons from Willow and Tara on how to meet all of her master's expectations. (Buffy/Willow/Tara)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femslash, threesome

Chapter Text

Buffy had fully embraced the undeniable truth that Willow and Tara had revealed to her. She laughed now when she remembered how silly she'd been to think that her best friend or Willow's girlfriend could ever have been forced to accept Xander as their master. Of course it had been their choice, and of course it was their pleasure to see to it that his every last need was fulfilled. It was now Buffy's pleasure as well, and she wore her collar proudly. If it had been up to her, she would have loved to display that collar for everyone to see and declare to the world how amazing her life had become since she had accepted Xander as her master.

She was still the newest of the girls, of course. Willow and Tara had been serving their master for much longer than Buffy had, and she had a lot of work to do to try and approach their level. She was determined to do whatever she had to do to catch up though, and they were perfectly happy to help her and teach her what she needed to know.

Today was a fine chance for them to teach her some very valuable lessons. Their master would be out all day taking care of some things that needed taking care of, so his three girls did not need to devote themselves to servicing him. Instead, Willow and Tara used the day to instruct their new companion so she would more fully be able to meet the master's needs.

The day had started with them giving her some lessons on attire. They'd taught her how to choose clothing that would interest their master, and how to determine what he was in the mood for. There were times where he wanted them to be dressed for seduction, times he wanted them to shoot for a faux innocent look that he could then corrupt, and times that he simply wanted to be able to fuck them within seconds. It was their duty to figure out what he was in the mood for, and Willow and Tara had given her lessons and tips that she could already tell were going to be invaluable for her as she settled deeper into her role as one of Xander's girls.

Dressing the part was only one aspect of satisfying their master, though. Sexual performance was an even bigger requirement; it was the biggest, really, once you went beyond simply accepting how amazing it was to have him as your master instead of being stubborn about it like Buffy had been when she first accepted the challenge.

It wasn't just performing well with him that she was expected to grasp, though. She also needed to be able to do a good job with women; namely, with Willow and Tara. Their master enjoyed watching his girls playing with each other. At times, he would want to sit and watch all three of them together rather than being directly involved. If this was going to work, Buffy needed to learn how to fuck both of them at the same time and do so skillfully.

She was getting a crash course in that at the moment, courtesy of her fellow servants. With Xander out, the three of them were making use of the whole bed so Buffy could tackle the practical portion of the lesson. Tara was sitting on her face, testing the depth of Buffy's cunnilingus techniques, and Willow was scissoring with the new girl at the same time. Buffy was sure that they made an attractive trio spread out as they were, but simply looking the part was not enough.

She had to be able to do a good job of both going down on Tara and scissoring with Willow at the same time, and the girls were not accepting any slacking. They weren't letting her muddle her way through. Tara was not shy about tugging on her hair hard when she found her technique lacking, and she was vocal about telling her where her mouth needed to be, and how hard she needed to lick or suck. While Willow didn't have any hair to pull on, she didn't hesitate to pinch Buffy's leg or snap at her until she figured out how to rub her pussy against Willow's with the same steady focus that her best friend was committing to their tribbing.

Buffy was glad for the crash course, and glad that they weren't letting her off the hook with anything other than her best. Before today, she might have been able to either eat Tara out or scissor with Willow well enough to meet their master's expectations, but she did not believe she would have been able to perform both of these duties together at the same time, at least not to this level. But they kept pushing her until she was licking and grinding well enough to have both of her fellow servants moaning at the same time.

Tara pulled her hair again, but it wasn't because her performance had fallen off again. This time, the hair pulling happened because Buffy had sucked on her clit until her fellow witch moaned, humped her face and squirted all over her. Buffy, pleased with this proof of her growing skills, moved her hips fast enough to match Willow's insistent grinding and was rewarded with the sound of her best friend's orgasmic screams. Willow pinched the skin of her thigh, but Buffy knew that this time she was just trying to find something to do with the excitement of her climax.

Buffy had passed the test, and she couldn't wait to show her master how much she'd learned during his day out.

Chapter 438: Engaging with Emblems II (Fire Emblem Engage)

Summary:

Timerra comes up with a new approach to help Ivy get over her fear of ghosts and ethereal beings. (Emblem Ike/Ivy, Emblem Byleth/Timerra)

Chapter Text

For some time now, Timerra had been trying to come up with some way to help Ivy, her friend and fellow princess, get over her fear of ghosts. Nothing she’d tried thus far had worked. But a recent change in party lineup had given her an idea. The Divine Dragon had decided to rotate the emblem rings to different allies, wanting them to learn a wider range of skills instead of relying on the ones they’d already attained. And as Timerra built up a strong bond in battle with Emblem Byleth, and Ivy did the same with Emblem Ike, a newer, bolder approach had come to her. She knew how much she had enjoyed her ‘bonding sessions’ with Ike, and she strongly believed that Ike could help Ivy overcome her fears if he fucked her just as well and showed her just as much pleasure.

Ike certainly seemed to be off to a very good start from where Timerra was sitting. Ivy had been shocked when Timerra revealed her plan, but the Elusian princess had warmed up to the idea after Timerra had led by example by making out with Ike and sucking his dick for a bit. Ivy couldn’t help but see Timerra’s hands stroking the rock-solid muscles of Ike’s bare chest, and his big hands had pawed roughly at Timerra’s asscheeks while Ivy watched. By the time Timerra stopped sucking his cock and rubbing his balls to pull her head back and look at Ivy, her fellow princess had been groping one of her breasts and rubbing her thighs together. Her curiosity and her lust had been aroused enough for her to willingly step into Ike’s embrace despite his status as an emblem spirit, something awfully close to the ghosts she was so afraid of.

He couldn’t feel anything less than solid to her now though. Timerra knew exactly what Ivy was feeling as she looked over at her, because she had been there. She knew that Ike’s cock felt even bigger than it looked, and he wasn’t holding back as he fucked Ivy with it. The Elusian princess’s legs were up in the air, and Ike was pounding into her with the same sort of deep, rough thrusts that Timerra remembered so fondly.

That big dick was plunging inside of her fast enough that Timerra could hear his hips smacking solidly against her buttcheeks, even over the sound of Ivy moaning without restraint. She might have a fear of ghosts, but Timerra was convinced that she’d forgotten all about it with Emblem Ike fucking her so hard and so well. There was none of the anxiety that had been obvious in her voice during all of Timerra’s previous attempts to help her deal with this fear.

All Timerra heard in those moans was pure joy, and why wouldn’t there be? Ike was giving Ivy the same kind of fierce balls-deep fucking that had always lit Timerra’s fire every time they engaged in the Somniel. Timerra watched on with a smile, observing her handiwork. Well, it was Ike’s handiwork, really. He was the one fucking Ivy hard enough to make the bed rattle and cause her big breasts to bounce so wildly. No, Timerra couldn’t take credit for the actual performance. But it had been her who first discovered just how intimately an emblem and its bearer could bond, and it had also been her idea to use that bond to help Ivy face her fears. She felt that was plenty for her to feel proud of.

She rewarded herself for her achievement by enjoying a little bonding session of her own. While she’d glanced over at Ivy often to see how far she’d come and how much she was enjoying herself, she had some engaging to do as well. Emblem Byleth was there on his back, smiling up at her as she returned her attention to rocking her hips and moving back and forth on his cock. It would have been simple to just bounce straight up and down and fuck herself on his dick, but his performance earlier had her wanting to focus more on her technique.

They’d started with her on her back and her new emblem’s head between her legs, and the man who had been a professor in his original world had gone down on her with more skill than she’d ever felt in her life. His tongue had worked wonders on her, and his masterful licking and sucking had been carefully measured to build her excitement up until she’d finally grabbed his hair, squeezed his head between her legs and came all over his face.

Now that she was mounted on top of him, she wanted to show him that he wasn’t the only one who could put skill into his lovemaking. Her rocking and writhing were altogether different from what she’d done with Ike, and what Ivy was receiving at that very moment over on the bed, but it was no less enjoyable in its own way. It was less raw and intense, but there was definitely something to be said for taking it easy and drawing the pleasure out as well.

One of the benefits was that it could last for a lot longer. Indeed, she was still in the middle of her grind when Ivy’s screams drew her attention over to the bed, where she saw the Elusian princess shaking and clawing at Ike’s back whilst in the throes of pleasure. She was still moving her hips in gentle, pleasurable circles when Ike pulled out to cum all over Ivy’s huge tits a minute or two later and was in no danger of finishing even after Ike had gotten off of the bed to get Ivy some water to drink and something to wipe her breasts off with. She and Byleth did finally share a climax together long after Ivy’s water was gone and her breasts were clean, and the gradual ascent to the peak had been well worth the wait.

“So?” she asked, looking over at Ivy after she’d finished. “Still feel afraid?”

“I’m only afraid that you won’t get off of Byleth so I can have a turn with him too,” Ivy said, her anxiety having been fucked right out of her.

Chapter 439: An Amazing Bond (MCU/Amazing Spider-Man)

Summary:

After years of friendship and emotional support, Peter and Wanda finally find their forever. (Peter Parker/Wanda Maximoff)

Notes:

In this story, the ASM version of Peter is the one that was in the MCU and recruited into the Avengers.

Chapter Text

Making love to Wanda Maximoff had been years in the making for Peter Parker. It would be impossible for him to say when exactly his feelings for her had gone from close friendship and emotional support to yearning and desire, but taking her into his arms, peeling her clothes off of her and kissing every inch of her body felt like the most natural thing in the world to him. It was what was meant to be, even if it had taken them years to find their way here.

They’d first grown close not long after they’d become two of the youngest Avengers. It hadn’t taken long at all for them to bond over the things they had in common in those early days, namely that they’d both lost their parents when they were young, and they’d also both still been grieving the fresher losses of Uncle Ben and Pietro, respectively. The older and more experienced members of the Avengers hadn’t always felt as approachable with personal problems for either of them, but they had been able to turn to each other for mutual emotional support.

Their friendship had only deepened as they fought alongside each other throughout their years as Avengers. It had remained a purely platonic friendship, as both of them had developed deep romantic relationships with others. When Gwen died, Peter had been devastated to say the least. He’d struggled with the loss of the girl he loved, and the guilt he felt in not being able to reach her in time to save her. That guilt and that grief might very well have swallowed him whole if Wanda hadn’t been there to lend her shoulder and her emotional support. All of the Avengers had helped him in their own ways, but Wanda had been his rock. Without her there, he honestly couldn’t be sure that he ever would have recovered.

When he’d been well enough to focus on anything other than his own grief, he’d sworn to himself that he would always be there for Wanda just as she’d been there for him. Her experiencing that level of loss was the last thing he wanted, of course, but if she ever did need him to be her rock, he’d vowed not to let her down.

She had needed him, unfortunately, because several years after he’d lost his first love, she’d lost hers too. There hadn’t been time to focus on anything but stopping Thanos and undoing his damage in the immediate aftermath, of course. But after Thanos and his army had been stopped and the world had begun to rebuild, Wanda had been left with her grief. Just as she had been there to support him after he’d lost Gwen several years earlier, Peter had given her the support and comfort she’d needed once reality had set in and she realized she was never going to get to have the life with Vision that she’d dreamed of.

It had been while supporting Wanda in her grief that Peter realized he’d fallen in love with Wanda somewhere along the way. He’d kept his feelings to himself for months, not wanting to take advantage of her in a vulnerable state or complicate things for her. She’d needed his friendship and his support, and he’d given it to her, letting her grieve and use his shoulder to cry on while he did his best not to let her see how deeply he’d come to love her.

Maybe he hadn’t hidden it as well as he’d thought he had, or maybe Wanda had taken the initiative all on her own. Either way, she’d come into his room, put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. Peter had frozen for just a moment, afraid that she might just be trying to recover from her losses and find physical comfort. But he’d relaxed as soon as he felt the passion behind her kiss. It was the same passion he felt for her, and as he put his arms around her and finally, finally kissed her, he knew that they were exactly where they were meant to be.

Now they were together in every way. Wanda was in his bed, beneath him, and he was inside of her. He’d learned so much about Wanda over their years as friends, and now he was learning what her lips tasted like, what it felt like to make love to her, and how her eyes widened ad she moaned when he started to move. He hadn’t been with anyone in a very long time, but he was sure that it wasn’t just his lack of a recent sex life that made being with Wanda feel so good. As much as he’d loved Gwen, he’d never felt this close to anyone in his life, and he didn’t believe he ever would feel like this with anyone but Wanda. Theirs was not young love, but the mature love of two people who already knew each other so well and cared for each other so much. They’d spent years supporting each other and depending on each other, growing closer all the while, and now they were becoming one. Their friendship, their grief, the battles they’d fought and the losses they’d supported each other through had all forged a closeness that seemed unbreakable to him.

They fit together so perfectly, like missing pieces that had finally found each other. Her body moved with his, and her arms and legs kept him as close as she could, not that Peter would ever go far from her if he could help it. He kept rocking into her, steadily brushing against her pleasure spot and feeling deep pride in knowing that he was responsible for her soft moans and gasps.

“Not going to last much longer,” he muttered reluctantly. He never wanted this to end now that he finally had Wanda in his bed, but she felt far too good for him to resist.

“Good,” she whispered, putting her hands on his cheeks and looking up at him with love shining in her eyes. “There’s no need to hold back, Peter. We have forever.”

Peter closed his eyes, kissed the woman he loved and surrendered to the pleasure that had been years in the making.

Chapter 440: Breaking the Unspoken Agreement IV (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Lucina catches her father and Morgan fucking in his office. (Chrom/FMorgan)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Office sex

Chapter Text

Lucina had business on her mind as she headed to her father's office. There had been a report of some increased bandit activity in the west, towards the Plegian border, and the princess wanted to volunteer to lead a squad that would put the bandits down before they could get any stronger or terrorize the civilians any more than they already had.

Perhaps it was because of her eagerness to prove herself and take care of this problem on her father's behalf that she failed to notice the obvious signs of what was happening inside of her father's office. He and his guest were hardly being subtle or careful about what they were doing. Had she not been lost in her own thoughts she would have narrowed her eyes before her hand had even reached for the door. Even with the door closed, moans and grunts could faintly be heard from the other side. Anyone who had passed by this door and heard those moans would have been suspicious of what was happening.

The princess was too preoccupied with her own visions of leading the charge against the bandits to make note of the sounds of sex emanating from within her father's office, but once she had opened the door and stepped inside the office, she couldn't ignore the evidence when it was right in front of her eyes. Her father was standing in front of his desk, and he was holding Morgan in his arms and slamming his cock up into her. His arms were hooked underneath her thighs, and the tactician's tits were bouncing wildly as the exalt's hips kept jerking up to push his dick deep inside of her. Mercifully for Lucina, their position meant that Morgan's body was between Lucina and the exalt, so she couldn't see her father's face, nor could he see her at all. Still, she saw his dick pounding into and out of her friend's cunt clearly enough. This was not something she needed to see. Of course she was aware that her friend was fucking her father, just as Morgan knew that Lucina and Robin were screwing. She just didn't need to see it.

Morgan was moaning loudly and lewdly with her head thrown back and her eyes closed, but those eyes eventually blinked open and saw Lucina glaring at her. Morgan's eyes widened and she blushed, looking apologetic at being caught fucking Lucina's father so blatantly.

Lucina honestly wasn't sure which part of this upset her more. Between the fact that she had come to her father's office to speak to her about the bandit issue and had instead been greeted by the sight of his dick as he held her friend up and fucked her hard enough to make her entire body shake, and how reckless they were being, there was ample competition for her ire. This wasn't even the first time Lucina had caught them fucking around the palace, though at least the first time she'd only had to hear the moans, the grunts and the sound of her father's hips smacking against Morgan's asscheeks instead of seeing it all. Those two were far too brazen in how, when and where they fucked. It was a wonder that someone who didn't know what they were up to hadn't caught them by now!

There was an incredibly uncomfortable moment as Lucina and Morgan kept staring at each other, uncertain of what they should do next. Lucina's father had no such issues. He was unaware that he and Morgan were not alone in his office, so he kept right on shoving his hips up to sheathe his cock inside of her cunt. Morgan went back to moaning at the pleasure of getting fucked by the exalt. Her blush got darker as she moaned even knowing that her friend was watching her, but it apparently felt too good for her to keep quiet.

"Do you know if the exalt is in?" Lucina heard a voice ask faintly from somewhere down the corridor. "I'd like to speak with him about this bandit issue in the west." It was Robin.

Her father's hips did not hesitate in their thrusting for even a moment, so much like Lucina herself on her way to the office, he must have been too preoccupied with what he was doing to notice what was happening around him. Morgan had definitely heard it though, because her face had immediately switched from awkward embarrassment to sheer panic. She shot Lucina a desperate look, silently begging her to go and distract her father before he got any closer and discovered that his friend the exalt was not only in his office, but balls deep in his daughter.

Lucina nodded slowly. The vindictive part of her might have thought that her friend and her father deserved to get caught after they'd been so reckless, but she knew it was in her own best interests to stop that from happening. Anything that might interfere with her amazing sex life with the tactician had to be stopped at all costs, and she couldn't predict how he might respond to catching his daughter getting fucked by his friend.

The princess walked carefully out of the office to keep her footsteps quiet, shut the door behind her and then broke into a near-sprint to make sure she got to Robin before he was close enough to hear the sounds of sex.

"Oh, hi, Lucina," Robin said, giving her a smile as she reached him. It was a calm smile, with no trace of I can hear my daughter getting fucked behind it. Good. "Do you know if your father's in? I'd like to speak with him."

"I wanted to speak with him as well, but he's busy at the moment," Lucina said quickly. "It'll have to wait for later." She hooked her arm through Robin's and leaned her head in to whisper into his ear. "How about we pass the time together in my room?"

The crisis was averted, thanks to Lucina's interference. But as she led the tactician back to her room, she couldn't help feeling jealous of Morgan. What she'd done was dangerous--but Lucina wondered how thrilling that level of danger would feel.

Chapter 441: Seducing a Dragon (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Summary:

When 'Aegon Targaryen' takes King's Landing for himself, Cersei decides she will seduce the young king to maintain her position. But she fails to account for him having been raised believing he was the rightful king, with all the entitlement that entails. (Aegon/Cersei)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Younger man/older woman, rough sex

Chapter Text

Just to be clear, this is the book (f)Aegon, not Jon Snow.

 

Cersei had never seen this coming. She had been busy ruling her kingdom far more capably than her oaf of a 'husband' ever had, but that wasn't all. She had also been concerning herself with the capture of her kinslaying brother Tyrion, the valonqar who would come for her just as he'd come for poor Joffrey. And of course, she had not forgotten Maggy the Frog's words about her reign as queen being ruined when another queen, younger and more beautiful, came along to cast her down.

She had been so focused on women who could potentially have threatened her position that the arrival of a Targaryen king had caught her by surprise. The rumors of Aegon Targaryen's survival had reached King's Landing back when Tommen still lived, but Cersei had paid them no mind back then. Aegon was dead, killed by the Mountain just as his mother and sister had been when Cersei's father sacked the city. This supposed Aegon clearly had to be a pretender, and no one would take his tale seriously or support his claim.

Or so she had thought, but she had soon been proven wrong. While she’d still been busy with Margaery, the rest of House Tyrell and the Faith Militant, this so-called son of Rhaegar Targaryen, had arrived in Westeros with the Golden Company at his back. They’d taken Storm’s End, and Dorne had chosen to support the claim of ‘Aegon’ almost immediately. Prince Doran had to realize this boy’s claim of being Aegon Targaryen was absurd, but House Martell would take any chance to try and bring about the downfall of the Lannisters. The boy had come for King’s Landing sooner than any could have anticipated. And Cersei, her position already significantly weakened thanks to her struggles with the Faith Militant and the Tyrells, had no true defense to muster. There had been nothing she could do to stop ‘Aegon Targaryen’, or whatever his name actually was, from taking King’s Landing.

But Cersei wasn’t going to be removed from power so easily. She couldn’t hold onto her position through the strength of an army, no. But there were other means by which she could hold onto her position, and she was prepared to use all of them.

--

This wasn’t going quite the way Cersei had planned.

Yes, Aegon had reacted with interest when she allowed him into her chambers and set about seducing him with her beauty. But Cersei had intended for it to be a slow, careful seduction, one in which she tempted him and made him desire her more and more. In her head, she was able to make Aegon want her so badly that she was able to deal with him from a position of strength despite the fact that he now held the city and she could do nothing about it. If things had gone as Cersei had imagined they would when she first decided to use every last attribute available to her, she would have gotten him to pledge to make her his wife and queen before he touched her. And even though she did not have the strength with which to make him honor that promise, he would find such pleasure the first time he took her to bed that he would never want any other woman but her.

It wasn’t going that way, though. She’d neglected to consider that the man she was attempting to seduce and manipulate was not anything like those that she’d handled recently. Whether he was the real Aegon Targaryen or not, he’d been raised since he was a boy believing that he had the blood of the dragon and the Iron Throne was meant to be his. He wasn't the sort of man who would do as she wished if she merely hinted that she might give herself to him, like Osmund Kettleblack. He was the sort of man who took what he wanted like he was entitled to all of it.

Cersei had barely had the chance to put on her best flirty smile and touch the arm of Aegon Targaryen before he'd started tearing at her dress, and she could forget about whispering into his ear about how happy she would be to remain queen even with a new king on the throne. In her head, she would've been able to tempt him into wanting her body badly enough that he would ignore the value in making a strategic marriage with someone like Prince Doran's daughter Arianne Martell, or Sansa Stark, who had apparently returned to Winterfell recently.

Instead, Cersei's dress had been torn off of her with more presumption than anyone had shown since dear Robert had met his end against the boar, and she'd been pushed down onto the bed so the enthusiastic young king could mount her. There was no chance for seduction her, because he was fucking her like a common whore. Her face was pushed into the bedding with his left hand pulling hard on her blonde hair, and his right hand gave her arse the occasional swat.

Those spanks usually only came when he had slowed his thrusts, either to tease her by rubbing his cockhead along her slit before shoving back in, or when he left it buried balls deep inside of her. If he wasn't doing one of those two things, his thrusts came too swiftly for him to even give her a spank. His hips snapped forward and struck her arse with greater authority than she'd ever felt before. Not even Robert had ever fucked her quite like this, at least not for this long. Her drunkard of a husband would've spilled his foul seed and fallen fast asleep long before now. The younger man who'd now taken the throne was no Robert Baratheon, however. He fucked her steadily, helping himself to Cersei's body and forcing her to endure his cock slamming in to the hilt over and over again. She could only squeal into the bedding and take it, wondering where her power and persuasiveness had gone. Cersei was only partially aware of him finally pulling out and shooting his seed all over her back and arse with a grunt.

"Yes, I think you're worth keeping around to warm my bed, Lannister whore," the young king said, laughing.

Chapter 442: Kyoka Relaxes Momo (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

When Momo feels flustered by a conversation with her crush Todoroki, Kyoka volunteers her services to help her relax. (Momo/Kyoka)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, femslash, fingering

Chapter Text

"I'm sorry, Kyoka," Momo mumbled, shaking her head in an attempt to refocus herself on their sparring session. "I don't know what's come over me."

"I think I do," her purple-haired friend said with a laugh. "I saw Todoroki talking with you right before we started. And I saw you staring at his ass when he walked away too. You can't focus because you've got Todoroki on the brain."

Momo groaned and covered her face with her hands. "Am I that obvious?"

"To me?" Kyoka asked, pulling Momo's right hand away from her face and locking their arms together. "Yes. But nobody else here knows you as well as I do, so I doubt anybody else realized why you weren't quite as sharp today. And I know Todoroki didn't. He's not exactly the most socially adept guy around, right?" Momo shook her head. "See? Your secret's safe with me."

"That's something, I guess," Momo sighed.

"C'mon, Momo," Kyoka said, speaking up louder so everyone else in the class could hear her. "I'll take you to the infirmary so you can shake this off." Momo allowed her friend to take her to the infirmary, but Recovery Girl was out for the day, so there was no one around to check on her.

"It's fine," Kyoka said, nudging Momo towards one of the beds. "You're not actually sick or hurt or anything, so you don't need Recovery Girl. You just need to unwind a little bit. Just lie back and close your eyes, and I'll help you relax."

Momo wasn't sure exactly what Kyoka had in mind, but she trusted her best friend. She lay down, closed her eyes and took a deep breath, hoping to relax and move past the conversation with her crush that still had her feeling so flustered and distracted. Unexpectedly, she felt two fingers start to slowly rub her pussy through her leotard.

"What…?" she gasped, squirming on the bed, not sure whether she wanted to pull that hand away from her crotch or close her legs together around it so it had to keep touching her.

"Shh, relax," Kyoka whispered, still rubbing her pussy. "Keep your eyes closed and just leave everything to me. You need this. Let me take care of you, Momo."

Momo bit her lip uncertainly for a second or two, but then exhaled deeply and relaxed. If this had been anyone else, she might not have been willing to go along with this unique method of 'relaxation' so quickly. But this was Kyoka, her best friend, and Momo trusted her implicitly. If her friend thought this was going to help her relax, Momo should let her try.

Besides, Kyoka's fingers felt good. They felt far better than Momo's own fingers ever had. Maybe that was because she usually she thought of Shoto when she touched herself, and that always made her feel guilty?

There was nothing guilty or hesitant about the way Kyoka touched Momo. Her fingers felt wonderful as they slowly ran up and down along her pussy lips through her leotard, and Momo started to moan quietly as her rubs gradually got deeper and faster. She gasped as Kyoka's left hand reached out to fondle her breasts through her leotard, and squirmed at the heightened arousal her friend was making her feel.

Kyoka pulled the bottom of Momo's leotard aside and slid a finger into her pussy, and Momo groaned. "Ohh!" She'd kept her hands to herself until now, but she now reached down and lightly stroked the back of her friend's hand.

"That's it, Momo," Kyoka whispered. A second finger joined the first inside of her pussy. "Just relax." The fingers stroked and curled slowly inside of her. "Let me take care of everything." Kyoka's left hand started playing with Momo's erect nipples through her leotard. "Let me make you feel good."

Momo did feel good. She felt better than good. None of her masturbation sessions had ever made her feel the anticipation that she felt as Kyoka played with her nipples and the pair of fingers inside of her pussy increased their speed. Momo would never have dreamed of making this sort of request of her best friend, but Kyoka had been right. This was exactly what she needed. The embarrassment of getting flustered by a conversation with her crush and allowing it to distract her during sparring was no longer sticking with her, because the pleasure and relaxation brought to her by Kyoka's fingers was all that mattered.

"Oh, Kyoka," Momo moaned, writhing on the bed as she felt the pleasure escalate.

"Yes, Momo," her friend said. "Let it take you. That's it. Let it go."

Momo came with a gasp, and her hips bucked up briefly against Kyoka's fingers before she settled back down. She kept her moans as quiet as she could until she came down the other side after her peak, and finally opened her eyes when she felt Kyoka's fingers pull out of her pussy.

Kyoka looked into her eyes while she casually licked the wetness from her fingers, and Momo bit her lip and watched her friend's tongue do its thing. After popping both fingers into her mouth and sucking briefly, Kyoka smiled at her.

"So?" the petite purple-haired girl began while pulling the bottom of Momo's leotard back into place over her pussy. "How do you feel? Better? More relaxed?"

Momo licked her lips, trying to put what she was feeling into words. How did one describe the feelings that came with their best friend touching and fingering them to the best orgasm they'd ever had? Momo believed herself to be a very intelligent woman, but this was one thing she had no immediate answer for.

She was still trying to figure out what to say when she heard Kyoka gasp. She looked up, saw that Kyoka's head was turned to the side, and turned her own head to see what she was looking at. And there she saw Shoto, standing in the doorway of the infirmary, holding water in one hand and some kind of medicine in the other, and looking stunned.

Chapter 443: Sex Etiquette with Maribelle VII (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Morgan and Maribelle settle into life and assume leadership of a town in her family's territory. But when Maribelle introduces him to their newest servant, Morgan knows things in the town are going to be anything but mundane. (Male Morgan/Maribelle)

Chapter Text

Morgan and Maribelle were adjusting well to their new life now that they were together publicly and they were free to acknowledge their relationship to the entire world rather than needing to hide it. With the blessing of Morgan's parents, he'd left the castle behind and moved into a new home with Maribelle. They were living in a town that was within the domain of Maribelle's family, and the prince and his bride to be had quickly begun to play a role in leading the town.

Maribelle was in her element as the public face, greeting the townsfolk, listening to their requests and doing all of the things required of the one in charge. These were her people, and Maribelle had effortlessly taken up the leadership role she had been born and bred for. Morgan, meanwhile, handled most of the paperwork and planning required to keep the town running smoothly and prepared for any potential situations that may arise. His mother and father had made sure he had a well-rounded education, and he had taken up his role with confidence. Together, he and Maribelle were making an effective team and showing how prepared they were for their life together.

There were other incentives for him to do well, too. He knew that the more efficiently he carried out his tasks, the more free time he would have to enjoy the physical side of his relationship with his lovely future wife. Such was the case now. There was still more paperwork that needed to be done, but he was keeping up with the workload well enough that he could afford to take a bit of an extended break in the middle of the day to enjoy his lover's attention.

He was sitting at his desk, and his chair was pushed back far enough that Maribelle was able to sit on his lap and ride his cock. She wasn't wasting any time with it, either. There were no slow rolls of her hips, like there might have been if she wanted to prolong their time together. Maribelle was riding his cock with a purpose. She had her arms wrapped around his shoulders while she bounced straight up and down, leading to a wet slapping sound each time that she dropped down to sheathe his cock fully within her once again.

Morgan rested his hands on her hips and did his best to keep his groans as quiet as he could. Their discreet assistant knew to keep any visitors away until they were finished, but if Morgan was as loud as he wished to be, they would've heard him anyway. Maribelle's lips smashed against his at the moment that her ride brought her to climax, and Morgan happily moaned into her mouth and hugged her body against him while spilling inside of her.

As soon as he'd finished, Maribelle broke the kiss and dismounted his cock. "Your break is over," she declared while wiping up between her legs efficiently. She pulled her underwear back on and smoothed out her dress. "You need to finish that stack of documents on your desk by the end of the day, and I have meetings with the blacksmith and the butcher."

"Right." Morgan nodded and cleaned himself up. He was disappointed their fun was over so quickly, but he knew that he had responsibilities to take care of.

"Don't worry," she said, grinning and patting his cheek. "Do your work, and I won't wear a single item of clothing from this evening until tomorrow morning." Now that was a powerful incentive!

"Mister and Miss, your guest has arrived," their assistant called from outside the door.

"Guest?" Morgan said, frowning. He wasn't aware of any guest. But when he looked up at Maribelle, he saw a complete lack of surprise.

"Right on time," she said. She reached out and took Morgan's hand. "Come with me, Morgan." Morgan looked back at the unfinished stack of documents on his desk but allowed Maribelle to lead on. He knew how serious she was about getting their daily tasks done, so if she wanted him to leave his work behind for the moment, this couldn't be any ordinary guest.

Morgan was surprised when he saw just who was waiting for them. This was one potential complication that he believed he'd left behind at the castle when he and Maribelle came to this town. Instead, the complication had followed him here.

"Hello, Cherche," Maribelle greeted. "You're very punctual. That will be useful going forward."

"I hope so," Cherche said, smiling at Maribelle. She looked at Morgan next, and her smile widened. "I live to be useful."

"Uh, can I ask what's going on here?" Morgan mumbled.

"Cherche wrote to me, offering her services as our maid and servant to aid our efforts here in town," Maribelle explained. "We've seen for ourselves how capable she is, so naturally, I accepted."

"Sorry she didn't tell you ahead of time," Cherche said. "That's my fault. I wanted to surprise you, so I asked her to keep it a secret."

"I'm definitely surprised," Morgan said.

"We can talk more later about your duties, Cherche, but I have a meeting to attend," Maribelle said. "Morgan can put you to work in the meantime." She gave Morgan a peck on the cheek before departing for her meeting, which left a dumbfounded Morgan staring at the pink-haired wyvern rider.

"I'm happy to serve you however you require, master," Cherche said, smiling at him. Morgan, who recalled the things Cherche had said when they last spoke in the castle and vividly remembered her once continuing to 'serve' him under his desk even as his father spoke to him, had no doubt that she really would serve him however he required.

Quite against his will, his cock gave a guilty twitch at the thought.

Chapter 444: The Bastards, Part III (ASOIAF/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

It takes some convincing, but Myrcella gets Jon to take her to bed at last. (Jon/Myrcella)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Loss of virginity, aged-up characters

Chapter Text

Getting to this point still hadn't been easy, even after Myrcella had confided her secret in Jon, the one that likely would have taken her head if it had reached the king who mistakenly believed that he was her actual father. It had still taken some time after that for Myrcella to convince Jon that this was something she wanted to share with him, and that she was utterly certain of her decision. She'd understood his reluctance when he later confessed that he, just like her, remained a virgin.

That had been a surprise for her, as she had thought a young man like Jon would have taken a woman to bed by now. One of the pretty young castle maids surely would've slept with him easily enough, and failing that, he could have always gone to the brothel outside of Winterfell's gates like the Starks' ward Theon Greyjoy frequently did. But in confessing this truth to her, Jon had shown Myrcella the kind of man that he was. He had no wish to father a bastard of his own, and that was why he remained a virgin. It was also why he had initially been reluctant when Myrcella first invited him to bed.

She had been persistent, though, and they had grown closer with each passing day and each stolen moment they shared, and Jon now cared for her so much that he could no longer resist. He'd accepted that she truly did want this, that she wanted to give her first time to a man of her choosing, and that she had chosen him. She wanted him, he wanted her, and that was all that mattered. At last, they had found a time for just the two of them, while the men were off hunting and her mother was, well, her mother's activities did not bear thinking about during a time as precious as this.

Myrcella was fully bared in front of the young man she was smitten with, and he had spent several minutes kissing her body and whispering how beautiful she was. Now, her legs were spread and his cock was pressing against her, ready to enter her with only the slightest push. His dark grey eyes looked down into hers, silently waiting and giving her one last chance to change her mind. It had taken considerable convincing on her part for him to accept that she, someone who had lived her life as and was considered by the realm to be a princess, wanted to give her maidenhead to him, a man whose bastardry was known to all. She'd gotten this far, but he was still hesitating and waiting to see if she would decide she didn't want this after all.

"Please, Jon," she whispered. She stretched her hands out to cup his cheeks, and her fingers stroked the slight stubble on his face. "Do it. Show me what it's like to be with the man I love, at least for one night."

Jon could hear and see her sincerity, and she could see those same feelings reflected back at her from his eyes. Even when she left Winterfell and he went off to the Wall to join the Night's Watch, she wanted to have a memory of the bond she shared and the love she'd found with her fellow bastard. She wanted to remember this one night for the rest of her life. He took a deep breath, moved his hips forward and claimed the maidenhead of Princess Myrcella. Myrcella gasped and her eyes squeezed shut from the pain, but she wrapped her arms and legs around Jon before he could even consider pulling out of her.

"Just give me a moment," she whispered, holding onto him tightly. "It stings, but I know it will be worth it."

"How can you be sure?" he asked.

"Because it's you," she answered confidently, opening her eyes and looking up at his handsome face hovering above hers. She pulled him down into a kiss, and he started kissing her back after a moment. His lips were tentative at first, but it wasn't long before he was kissing her with just as much passion as she kissed him. Her feelings were not just hers alone. She would remember and cherish this night forever, and so would he.

The pain eventually faded, and she nodded up at Jon, encouraging him to continue. He began to move, and his thrusts were shallow and delicate at first thanks to his concern for her. But they both grew more comfortable with what they were doing as their bodies adjusted to this new and wonderful feeling of intimate connection, and they started moving together. Myrcella writhed beneath him, her hips rolling to meet his thrusts and add to their pleasure. This was one thing she had not been taught, not by her mothers or her tutors, and Myrcella was glad for it. She did what came naturally and what felt right, and she took pride in knowing that this was an experience she hadn't been prepared for. This was for her and for him alone.

"It's so good," she gasped, feeling the pressure growing in her belly as Jon's hips moved more confidently. He had learned quickly, and now his cock was pushing deep and hitting that special spot they'd discovered together with almost frightening consistency. "Oh, Jon! Jon, Jon, Jon!"

She pulled his head from her breasts so she could kiss him again, lest she shout her pleasure for all of Winterfell to hear. Myrcella was so lost in the blissful feeling that overtook her trembling body that she did not give proper consideration to what it meant when Jon's thrusts grew more frantic. But even if she had properly understood, she wouldn't have pulled away from him. If this was to be the one night she had with Jon Snow before they departed Winterfell, him north to the Wall and her south to King's Landing, she would be with him in every way.

Jon groaned into her mouth as he began to empty his seed inside of her, and Myrcella just tightened her grip around him and kissed him harder, wanting to remain connected with him for as long as she could.  

Chapter 445: What Willow Wants 7 (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Summary:

Xander surprises his girls with a new home and a new chapter of their lives. (Xander/Willow)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Breeding sex

Chapter Text

All three of the girls were eager to see what surprise their master had in store for them, and with good reason. Xander had been teasing them with it for weeks now, driving them crazy with curiosity about what he could have prepared that might be able to live up to all the hype. But he hadn't been teasing them without good reason or setting them up for disappointment. He'd teased them with this surprise so much because he knew that it was going to blow them away, and as soon as he opened the door to their new home and told them to open their eyes, he got to witness their reactions firsthand.

"Welcome home," he said, smiling at the three girls' dumbfounded expressions.

"Home?" Tara said. "You mean this is ours?"

"Yes," Xander said, nodding.

"You mean all of it?" Buffy asked.

He laughed. "Of course. It's not like I only bought half of the house. It's all ours. We’re going to need a big home now that I'm going to start breeding you all as much as I want."

"Breeding?" Willow gasped, looking at him with wide, hopeful eyes. "You're going to breed us?"

"I was always going to breed you," he said. "We just needed to have our home first--a home big enough for our whole family as it gets bigger. And now it's ours. Who wants to come and help me break it in?"

--

All three of the girls were enthusiastic about helping Xander break their new home in, as he'd known they would be. They'd each tried to state their case as to why they should be the first to get fucked by him, but he had quickly taken control of the situation like a good master should and made the decision for them.

To him, there was only ever one choice as to who he should attempt to breed first. While Tara and Buffy had both been wonderful additions to their 'family', it had all started with Willow and her desire to belong to him. It was only fitting that he break in the new home he'd bought for them and begin the process of frequently breeding all three of his girls by taking Willow into his arms and fucking her with more intent than he'd ever fucked her before.

The petite redhead moaned loudly into his ear as Xander held her in his arms and bounced her on his cock. She held onto his shoulders and clung to him with her legs crossed together around his back, and he knew that she would only have tightened her grip if he did or said anything to suggest that he was thinking of pulling out of her before he was finished. That was never a risk, of course, because he had been looking forward to breeding her every bit as much as she had waited for this moment. His hands held her up by her ass while he bounced her, and naturally he took every available opportunity to grope her pale buttcheeks while he was at it.

His options as to where he could fuck her were almost limitless in the large home he'd purchased for them, but Xander felt it was appropriate for him to do it right near the front door. It was the view one would have as they first entered the house, and he wanted Willow to remember him breaking in their new home by picking her up and breeding her right away every single time she stepped through that door. He knew that he would have fond memories of immediately stripping her naked and bouncing her on his cock not five minutes after he'd brought his girls here for the first time.

Tara and Buffy had to wait their turns before they could get bred, but they were still getting to share in the moment. Willow's girlfriend and best friend were both down on their knees and sucking on Xander's balls as he fucked her. Selfishly, they might be aware that they could speed closer to their own breeding by trying to make him cum inside of Willow faster than he otherwise might have. But he knew that wasn't all this was. While all three of them wanted to be bred, they also shared a kinship as his girls. They were a family, and Willow's 'sisters' fucked on Xander's balls as much to give her and their master a memorable first breeding as anything else.

Willow squealed into Xander's ear and held onto him tighter with her arms and legs as his bounces drove her to a big climax. He could feel her pleasure and her desperation, and it made him grunt, grope her ass harder and bounce her body on his cock faster. She had wanted to become his, to serve him and be used by him, and now he was about to mark her as his more thoroughly than ever before.

"Please, master," she moaned into his ear while shuddering with pleasure. "Please breed me!"

Xander closed his eyes, growled and came inside of Willow harder than he ever had before. In all the times that he'd fucked her, this was a newer, more intense feeling than anything they'd reached before. And why wouldn't it be? This was hardly the first time he'd cum inside of her, but it was the first time he'd attempted to breed her. This was the true start of their family and their life together. Of course he would manage to pump more cum into her than he ever had before they'd moved into their home, and she became his in every way imaginable.

"Thanks for being patient, girls," Xander said as he pulled Willow off of his cock at the end and leaned her against the wall. "So, which one of my girls is ready to get bred by their master next?"

Chapter 446: Talent Versus Creativity (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Girls will go to great lengths to get closer to Harry the war hero. He's happy to let them, but they'll have to earn it. (Harry/Pansy/Daphne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Blowjobs, titfucking

Chapter Text

Harry looked down at the two witches kneeling before him, awaiting his next words. One had long, soft blonde hair, while the other's was short and black. The length and color of their hair was one of several differences between the two, but it was their similarities that led to both of them kneeling in front of Harry and staring at his cock. Both wore the green and silver ties of Slytherin, and both were opportunistic witches looking towards their future as they used whatever means necessary to try and get close to the hero of the wizarding world who had vanquished Voldemort.

Prior to leaving Hogwarts after his sixth year to go hunt horcruxes, Harry probably wouldn't have made the most of their willingness to go to any lengths to gain his favor. But that year on the run, with all of the loneliness, fear and near-death (and actual-death, sort of) experiences that had come with it, had changed Harry. He'd come so close to permanently missing out on so many of the things normal people his age had gotten to do while not having a Dark Lord constantly trying to come up with ways to kill them, and he was through with that. He was going to live his life to the fullest, so if a pair of sexy Slytherins were willing to throw themselves at him and work their hardest to please him, he was going to take advantage.

"The two of you are going to compete to see who can get me off first," he declared. "You'll take turns, trading off every two minutes, and whoever manages to make me cum during their turn will get to be my date for the upcoming Hogsmeade weekend." Both girls gasped when they heard that. It went without saying that he would fuck both of them while they were in the village, but only one of them would receive the social boost that came with being seen on his arm in public. That was a boost that both of them wanted desperately, so they were sure to do their very best to win this contest.

"Rules of the competition?" the blonde asked.

"No vaginal or anal penetration," Harry said. "Other than that, you can do whatever you think will make me cum for you."

The dark-haired witch snickered. "Then this is already over," she said arrogantly. "Nobody in Hogwarts sucks dick like me!"

--

Pansy Parkinson had good reason to be so arrogant about her cocksucking skills.

Harry, who had not been shy about indulging in his fame since coming back to Hogwarts after the war, had gotten blown by over half a dozen girls this term, but none of them could suck him like Pansy. He'd been shocked when the girl who'd tried to convince everyone else to hand him off to Voldemort had first snuck into the quidditch locker room after practice and sucked his cock in the shower. But as soon as he felt Pansy's talent, he'd been hooked.

Her skill was second to none, and more than enough for Harry to let a little thing like the incident before the Battle of Hogwarts get in the way of having her at his side, or rather on her knees, often. She flashed that skill once again as the competition got underway. The only other girl who'd ever been able to deepthroat him had been Parvati, and she could only swallow so much of him if she was really slow and really careful.

This slutty Slytherin didn't have to be slow or careful. Her lips slid up and down his cock quickly, and she had no problem bobbing far enough to take all of him in. She set an incredible pace, and the only time she slowed down was when she showed off by holding his cock down her throat for a bit and humming. When she pulled back, she went right back to launching her head up and down on his cock, not pausing to wipe off any of the spit and drool that smeared all over her face.

A Pansy Parkinson blowjob was fast, wet, sloppy, and fucking incredible. Her opponent was going to have her work cut out for her.

--

Daphne Greengrass hadn't spoken more than a handful of words to Harry during their first six years at Hogwarts together, but he was hardly unique in that regard. The gorgeous blonde kept to herself, rarely conversing with anyone outside of her very select social circle.

He'd gotten to know her much better this term though, because once Daphne identified Harry as a fitting wizard for her to attempt to tie herself to, she had been very blatant in throwing herself at him. He had actually taken her virginity during their first time together, and just knowing that he was the only man who had ever shagged the beautiful blonde Slytherin with these huge tits was almost as enjoyable as the sex itself.

As he was the only man she'd ever been with, her skills were understandably nowhere close to Pansy's. This could have been a futile competition for her as a result, but she was showing her intelligence in making the most of whatever advantages she had. No, she couldn't suck his cock half as well as Pansy could, but she could bat the head of his cock with her tongue while squeezing her huge breasts together around his shaft, which was something petite Pansy would never be able to replicate. Each girl had taken several turns at this point, and Daphne was hanging in there admirably despite her lack of experience. And as Harry was about to discover, she still had another trick to try.

"You love my breasts, don't you, Potter?" she asked while hotdogging his cock between her tits.

"They're fucking incredible," he groaned.

Daphne's blue eyes stared up at him intensely. "If you like them now, just think of how much more you'll like them when they grow after you impregnate me."

That was it. Harry grunted and began to fire his cum all over Daphne, ignoring Pansy's complaints about cheating while he imagined knocking Daphne up and seeing those big tits get even bigger.

Maybe he'd try to knock her up during the Hogsmeade trip.

Chapter 447: Sex Etiquette with Maribelle VIII (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Morgan, convinced that Cherche has been subtly attempting to seduce him, has trouble keeping her out of his head even while making love to his betrothed. (Male Morgan/Maribelle)

Chapter Text

"Ohh, Morgan!" Maribelle gasped, threading her fingers through Morgan's hair as his hips moved quickly, slamming his cock into her hard enough to make her breasts bounce around wildly. "Mmm, that's lovely! You're really going hard tonight, aren't you?"

"Is that a complaint?" Morgan asked, pausing with his cock fully sheathed inside of his lover's pussy.

"Not in the slightest!" she said. Her arms moved down to his shoulders, while her legs pushed against his hips like she was willing him to start moving again. "I love feeling this side of you!"

While Morgan resumed thrusting into Maribelle and listened with pride to her moans of excitement as he returned to the same rough pace he'd been using since he got her into bed, he found his mind wandering to how things had been for them recently. Specifically, his mind was filled with thoughts of how the dynamic had changed since Cherche had arrived on Maribelle's invitation.

Cherche had given Morgan no cause to complain about her performance as their maid and servant. Even Maribelle, who was notorious for expecting only the best from everyone around her and was not afraid to call out anyone that she believed was failing to live up to her lofty expectations, had been effusive in her praise of Cherche's job performance.

But while she had undeniably done a great job, Morgan couldn't help but feel that she was consistently working to seduce him too. She was clever enough to do so without it being overt and making it all but impossible for him to call her out on it. She was so good that he couldn't be sure that he wasn't just over thinking things and seeing subtle seduction in what was meant as simple friendliness. But then he recalled her words in the castle, when she'd let him know that she would always be willing to take care of him and offer her special services that he had so enjoyed before he got serious about Maribelle. It couldn't just all be in his head, could it?

Morgan closed his eyes and shook his head, feeling guilty for his wandering thoughts. He tried to channel that guilt into giving Maribelle a better performance, speeding up his thrusts and lowering his head to capture his lover's lips in a deep, passionate kiss. Maribelle moaned into his mouth, and her hands moved down to hold onto his ass as a big orgasm raced through her. Morgan's cock and his lips remained in place until she was finished, and then he pulled back, dismounted her and shot his cum all over her. Thick ropes rained down onto her breasts, belly, abdomen and legs, and Maribelle wore a dreamy smile on her face as she felt his seed cover her.

--

"You were particularly energetic today, Morgan," Maribelle said later. They'd washed up and were now cuddling naked in bed, but her words reminded him of just what had caused him to fuck her with such purpose.

"Uh, sorry about that," he said, blushing slightly. She giggled, and her loose hair moved across his skin as she shook her head.

"Don't be," she said. "It really was lovely. I do hope you will bring that same energy to watching over the town for these next few weeks after I depart for my trip."

"I'll do my best," he said seriously. He felt somewhat nervous about being responsible for running the town all by himself rather than side by side with her, but with the faith she'd placed in him, he couldn't let her down.

"I know that your best will be more than enough," she said. "And it isn't as if you'll be alone. You'll still have Cherche here to help you. I urge you to turn to her for any assistance that you might need while I'm gone. Whether you need help in an official capacity or a personal one, I know that Cherche will give you the same capable assistance she has since she's arrived here."

Morgan closed his eyes as he felt his cock harden, and convinced himself that it was happening solely because his sexy bride to be was snuggling against him and he could feel her breasts pressing into him. He wasn't getting turned on because she'd unintentionally made him think about Cherche's personal assistance. He couldn't be.

"Oh, and what's this?" Maribelle said, lightly rubbing the length of his cock with one delicate finger. "You still haven't had enough, my insatiable prince?"

"Sorry," he said, feeling guilty again.

"It would seem that I am the one who owes an apology, if you still have enough energy to grow aroused again," Maribelle said playfully. Her fingers closed around his shaft and gave him a pleasant squeeze. "After all, it is my duty as your wife to be to ensure that you're left satisfied." She moved to straddle him and used her hand to hold his cock steady for her to slide down onto. They groaned together as his dick returned home where it belonged, and it wasn't long before she'd slid down lower and began to rock her hips back and forth. Maribelle moaned with rising excitement, and Morgan relaxed and rested his hands on his lover's hips, forgetting about the situation with Cherche for the time being and enjoying one of the last nights he would have with Maribelle before she departed on her trip.

Little did the prince know that the maid/servant in question was listening to their moans of pleasure from the other side of the door, and already planning her next move.

Chapter 448: Shiny Chariot's Adult Performance (Little Witch Academia)

Summary:

Akko and Diana are graduating Luna Nova, and their favorite professor knows just how to congratulate the two now-adult witches. (Akko/Diana/Ursula ‘Shiny Chariot’)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, femslash, threesome

Chapter Text

“It’s your belief in yourself that makes up your magic,” Shiny Chariot said. “I’m so glad to see that you two have never forgotten that. You’ve come so far, and I’m so proud of you both.”

“Thank you,” Akko said, giddy with delight. She could still remember the wide-eyed wonder with which she’d watched Shiny Chariot’s magic show as a child. That day had truly changed her life for the better. To think that she was now here, ready to graduate from Luna Nova and the woman who had inspired her was not only her teacher but her friend. But even with as close as she had become with Professor Ursula, her admiration of Shiny Chariot had never really faded. She was still an inspiration to Akko to this very day, and she was certain that it would never change. That her professor and hero was proud of her filled Akko with joy. If this was the special graduation present that her professor had in mind, she was perfectly happy with it.

“Yes, thank you, professor,” Diana said, nodding her head with a slight smile on her face. She wasn’t as outwardly giddy about it, but Akko’s girlfriend looked no less pleased by the praise. Akko knew Diana very well now, to her pleasure. She knew that Diana had been similarly inspired by the magic of Shiny Chariot, and she also knew that her more reserved reaction didn’t mean she wasn’t thrilled. She didn’t wear her emotions as outwardly as Akko, but the demure smile on the beautiful blonde’s face might as well have been her jumping for joy. Akko loved that smile, and loved when it was directed at her most of all.

“That you would congratulate us privately is an honor,” Diana continued. “Thank you for being so thoughtful.”

Their former Magic Astrology teacher—no, their idol, Shiny Chariot—laughed and shook her head. “Oh, this wasn’t my gift to you both!” she said lightly. “I had a different graduation present in mind for my two biggest fans. I’m going to give you a private performance that will hopefully inspire you just as I inspired you as children. But this performance will be for the wonderful, mature young women you’ve become.”

--

Akko would never forget the inspiring performance of Shiny Chariot as a child. She would feel its impact on her for the rest of her life, and everything that she had and everything she was now, she owed to the inspiration provided by her mentor and idol.

This adults-only private performance that Shiny Chariot was giving to her and Diana was just as inspiring, though in a very different way. Akko wasn’t the girl she’d been. She was a woman now, and so was Diana. They’d grown into adults together and fallen in love with each other. And now they were sharing an unforgettable moment together with the woman they both respected and loved in their own ways.

Shiny Chariot’s magic show this time had been more of a magical strip show, and Akko had held her breath and watched in stunned silence next to her girlfriend as the woman who meant so much to them both twirled and removed her clothes with a flourish. Then she’d invited them to take her into their arms, hug her, kiss her and touch her. Just standing there, her breasts against Shiny Chariot’s back as she kissed the back of her neck and Diana kissed her lips, was a surreal experience for Akko. When Shiny Chariot turned around to kiss her, Akko put her arms around her idol’s shoulders and kissed her back with all the admiration, all the respect and all of the love that she felt for her.

Now they’d moved to the bed, and both Akko and Diana got to get closer to their idol than they’d ever dreamed possible. Akko was sitting on Shiny Chariot’s face, and she could feel her lips kissing her and her tongue moving around inside of her. Akko and Diana had learned all of this together, but Shiny Chariot knew what she was doing. She didn’t need to take any time to learn how to lick Akko, because she just seemed to instinctually know how she should move her tongue and what would feel best for Akko. Akko groaned and did her best to sit still, though she couldn’t help doing at least a little bit of wiggling and writhing around with how well she was being licked by someone she admired and loved so much.

She’d made sure to sit down with her back to Shiny Chariot, because she wanted to watch her girlfriend enjoying the celebration too. Diana was on the other side of the bed, and her legs were interlocked with their professor’s. Akko had fond memories of every time she and Diana had scissored together, and she loved watching Diana move, rub and thrust with Shiny Chariot down lower on the bed. She wasn’t angry to see her girlfriend’s eyes close with pleasure caused by someone other than her for the first time. She was so glad that she’d gotten to share this with the girl she loved, and the woman who meant so much to both of them.

Diana’s eyes opened, and Akko smiled as she looked into those light blue eyes she loved so much. Diana smiled back, and moaned in a way that was wonderfully familiar to Akko. Few things had ever made her feel prouder than making Diana Cavendish moan when the highest of pleasures took her. Now, hearing it while she was scissoring with their mentor and idol, Akko knew that she was privileged enough to see something that would stick with her every bit as much as that initial magic show had.

Even her own orgasm didn’t mean as much to her as watching Diana have hers did. But with the way Diana’s eyes suddenly focused and her smile widened once Akko sighed and hit her climax, she had a feeling her girlfriend would say the same thing about watching hers.

It was the perfect celebration, because they’d gotten to share it together.

Chapter 449: Burnin Explosion (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Fooling around with Endeavor's kid seems like a bad idea, so Moe decides to turn to Bakugo instead. But is even Burnin prepared for how fiery he'll be when she makes her move? (Bakugo/Burnin)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, rough sex, dirty talk, office sex

Chapter Text

It had been way too long since Burnin had gotten laid, and it was starting to show. Going for a few weeks was one thing, and she could get through a month solid without it dragging her down too badly. But it had been over four months since she'd broken up with her last boyfriend, and outside of a single one-night stand less than a month afterwards, she hadn't gotten any action since.

Around the time that she found herself taking more than an admiring glance at Shoto, she knew that it was time for her to be proactive about this and go find some action. Shoto was a man now, and he'd grown into a damn handsome one at that, so she didn't have a problem with checking him out for a bit. There was a difference between admiring him and actually considering seducing him, and she was getting dangerously close to the latter. While she was sure that fooling around with Shoto would be lots of fun, getting involved with the son of her boss was clearly a bad idea. She had to find another, safer man to hook up with before she got horny enough to do something she knew wasn't wise.

Then her eyes shifted to Shoto's fellow intern and classmate at UA University, Bakugo. He differed greatly from Shoto in personality, all fire and gruffness in contrast to Shoto's quiet respectful behavior, but many of the same things that caused her to look Shoto's way were also present in Katsuki. He was a handsome, powerful young man in his own right. And while her horny mind had begun to conjure up fantasies of coaxing moans and loud curses out of quiet Shoto as she rocked her world before she shut it down, different images popped up when she looked at Bakugo. When she looked at him, when she saw him scowling and heard him snapping at Shoto and Midoriya (especially Midoriya), she imagined using her own heat to silence him. She saw herself shoving that angry, confrontational young man down and fucking the fight right out of him.

With visions of making Bakugo whimper in sexual exhaustion dancing through her head and making her smile, Burnin began to form a plan on how she could arrange for it to be just the two of them left in the office by the end of the day.

--

"You like that, little fire bitch?" Bakugo grunted. "This what you wanted, huh? You wanted my cock, you whore? Well, take it! Take it and scream as loud as you want! Not like anybody's around to hear your slutty screams now!"

None of this was going the way it was supposed to. None of it was going how Burnin had pictured it. Yes, her plan had succeeded in a sense. She was able to manipulate her boss into taking Shoto and Izuku with him on a response call that would keep them occupied for hours. That had been easy enough, given Endeavor's desire to connect with Shoto on any level, and Izuku was always eager to study anything relating to pro hero work. She'd even made sure to find a situation to respond to that was mundane enough that Bakugo wouldn't argue and insist that he was coming too.

Burnin managed to clear the office out of everyone save herself and Katsuki. She'd also made her move and gotten him to respond to her overtures. But it was his response that sent everything sideways. She hadn't been prepared for Bakugo's intensity. She'd thought that he would be sexually inexperienced enough that it wouldn't be too difficult for her to take charge, but that hadn't been true at all. She didn't know how many girls he'd fucked back at UA, but he definitely knew what he was doing.

When she made her move, he was prepared for it. Rather than her undressing him and seductively stripping to turn him on, it had been him damn near tearing her mini dress clean off of her body. The idea she'd had of guiding him down to sit in one of the chairs so she could straddle him and bounce on his cock had no chance to go anywhere, because he'd grabbed her asscheeks in an iron grip, lifted her up into his strong arms effortlessly and tossed her down on top of her own desk. Her belongings went flying all over the place, but Bakugo hadn't given a damn.

Him not giving a damn had quickly become a theme, because his furious thrusts would have easily been too much for many girls to handle. If he'd slammed this massive cock into any inexperienced girls his own age like this, they might have been groaning in discomfort or pain. Even for Burnin, a mature woman with plenty of sexual experience in her past, it was almost too much. It might have been too much if she wasn't so damn horny and pent-up. But as it was, those powerful thrusts had her holding on tight to the edge of her desk with her hands and moaning loudly and lewdly as the desk rocked beneath her.

It was lucky that she'd completely cleared the office out, because this was a loud fuck. The desk was rocking under the weight of it all, there was the slapping of Bakugo's hips hitting her asscheeks and thighs, and Katsuki's grunts. But Burnin's moans were the loudest of all, and they were getting louder with each passing second as this explosive young man fucked her harder than anyone ever had.

"Come on!" he growled. "Squirt all over your own desk and moan like the slut you are, fire hair!"

She did. Burnin screamed as the toe-curling climax shot through her, made even more powerful by how long she'd gone without. She made a sticky mess of her desk in the process, and by the end, she was so screamed out that it was more of a whimper.

Her flames had not been able to compete with Katsuki's explosive power, but it had felt too damn good for her to be upset.

Chapter 450: The Bastards, Part IV (ASOIAF/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Myrcella’s time with Jon has unintended, but certainly not unwelcome, consequences.

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: No sex

Chapter Text

Myrcella was more exhausted than she had ever been in her life, but her exhaustion could not remove the smile from her face. The tiny bundle that she held in her arms was worth all of the effort that it had taken for her to bring it into the world. It had also been worth all of the questions, the whispers, the stares and the outright mockery that she had endured once it had become impossible for her to hide her swollen belly.

What did it matter to her that her mother took every opportunity to remind her that she had shamed her family and ruined her marriage prospects by getting pregnant before she was married or even betrothed, or that her brother Joffrey called her a whore right to her face? Her mother brought far greater shame to the family every time she took Myrcella’s uncle Jaime into her bed, and if there was anyone in the Seven Kingdoms that Myrcella loathed nearly as much as her mother, it was her brother Joffrey. Their opinions meant less than nothing to her, and if giving birth to a bastard of her own might prevent her from being married off to some arsehole for political purposes, so much the better. There was also the fact that holding her newborn son in her arms reminded her of the wonderful man she’d given herself to while in Winterfell. Being impregnated by her love had not been intentional, but she would never be upset that their time together had resulted in a child. Every time she looked at her son, she would be reminded of his father, and the special time they’d shared.

--

“He has the look of a Stark,” Myrcella’s mother said, pursing her lips. “Other than the eyes.” She looked at the babe’s dark indigo eyes, and a strange look crossed her face. “The eyes remind me of…” She drifted off, looking pensive for a moment, and then shook her head. “It’s no matter. The eyes aside, the rest of him screams House Stark.”

Myrcella had steadfastly refused to reveal who had impregnated her, and once she assured him that no man had taken her against her will, King Robert had been content not to ask any questions, much to her mother’s frustration. The boy resembled his father too much for it not to be noticed, though.

“And would that be such a bad thing?” Myrcella said flatly. “House Stark is as honorable as any of the great houses in Westeros.” More honorable than ours, mother.

“Honorable, indeed,” the queen said with a smirk. “You won’t be able to hide this, you know. I’m not the only one who will notice, and draw the obvious conclusions given how perfectly your pregnancy aligns with our trip to Winterfell. And however much he might love Eddard like a brother, your father will not be able to overlook the dishonor of the heir of Winterfell claiming your maidenhead and putting a bastard in your belly. I daresay that he will be forced to replace Lord Eddard as his hand.” She sounded positively giddy at the thought of the king no longer having Eddard around.

“Robb Stark is not the father,” Myrcella said, shaking her head.

“Oh?” her mother said, quirking an eyebrow. “And who is the father, then? Unless you finally tell us, the whispers will spread, the Stark resemblance will be noted, and your father will be unable to ignore it. If you don’t wish for your bastard to be the cause of a feud between Baratheon and Stark, your only choice is to come clean and tell us who is responsible for the royal bastard in your arms.”

--

Jon?” Ned Stark said, looking stunned. “Jon is the father of your son, princess?”

“He is,” Myrcella said, before looking at her mother defiantly. “And I do not regret it. I will be happy if my son can become as honorable a man as his father.”

Honorable,” her mother scoffed. “Is that what you call it when a bastard sullies a princess and spawns another bastard? You should have removed the bastard’s hands the first time he dared touch you.”

“He touched me, and deflowered me, because I asked him to,” Myrcella said. “Being with Jon was my doing, and if given the chance to go back in time, I would make the same choice I did in Winterfell.” She felt vindictive pleasure when she saw her mother’s lip curl in disgust.

“I suppose your poor judgment is a result of my failing as a mother,” she said quietly. “Still, it is the bastard you so happily sullied yourself with that will pay most dearly. I’m sure his head will look very honorable on a spike.”

“You swear to me that the boy did not force himself on you?” King Robert said, speaking for the first time since Myrcella had begun to explain.

“I swear it,” Myrcella said, nodding.

“You cannot be considering allowing the bastard to go unpunished,” her mother said heatedly. “Not even you—“

“Quiet,” the king said loudly, turning his head to look at Lord Stark. “Ned, the boy already left for the Wall before we departed Winterfell, did he not?”

“He did,” Lord Stark said. “He would surely have already sworn his vows to the Night’s Watch by now.”

“Then he is beyond my justice,” the king said. He looked at his wife sternly. “And yours as well. A man’s past crimes are absolved when he takes the black.”

“So you will do nothing, then?” the queen said, glaring at her husband. “You will not see that Lord Stark or his bastard answer for what they’ve done to your own daughter? And I suppose you’ll let Myrcella’s bastard be raised here in King’s Landing, right alongside the true princes and princesses that Joff and Tommen will one day give you?”

The king ignored his wife. He was looking at his friend, the man Myrcella knew he loved more than his actual brothers. “I talked to you of joining our houses by marrying my son to your daughter,” he said quietly. “Joffrey and Sansa might have quarreled too much for that to happen, but it seems that your son and my daughter took care of it for us without us knowing.”

“He is a bastard!” Myrcella’s mother snapped, outraged. “And so is his son!”

“He is a man of the Night’s Watch,” the king said, shaking his head. He looked at Myrcella, and the kind smile he gave her made her wish he really was her father. “And his son is no bastard. Let me know when you’ve chosen a name, daughter, and I will legitimize your son.”

“Jon,” Myrcella said right away. “His name is Jon.”

Chapter 451: Admiring Ann's Gravure (Persona 5)

Summary:

While the rest of the Phantom Thieves drool over Ann’s new bikini gravure in a group chat, Ren enjoys an in-person recreation. (Ren/Ann)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character

This short is inspired by a page from Mimonel’s doujin, ‘Joker’s Stylish Night.’

Chapter Text

Ryuji: --VIEW IMAGE—

OMG! Want 2 b a popsicle!!!!!1

Yusuke: You obviously do not, because you would melt in that heat. I do understand what you mean, however. Panther looks surprisingly seductive sucking on that lollipop.

Makoto: Of course she does. She IS a model, you know, and the picture Ryuji sent is from the swimsuit gravure she did that just came out.

Futaba: Whatever they paid her, it wasn’t enough. I want her to suck ME with that look in her eyes, and I don’t even have a ‘popsicle’ between my legs!

Ren snorted as he read Futaba’s message, and Ann shot him a confused look from her knees. He could understand why she was confused, because when Ann was blowing him, the only noises that usually came out of his mouth were moans of pleasure and maybe a grunt at the end when she finished him off and swallowed his cum. His girlfriend was an incredible cocksucker, and if she took his snort of amusement to mean that her quick licks and smooth sucking were lacking in any way this time around, he couldn’t let that misunderstanding continue. Rather than explain, he just picked up his phone and held it down over the edge of the bed low enough so she could see it. He saw her eyes move back and forth as she read the series of texts in the group chat of the Phantom Thieves, and then she pulled her mouth off of his cock and laughed hard. He grinned at her amusement, but then frowned when she climbed to her feet rather than taking him back into her mouth.

“Be right back!” she said, skipping over to the bathroom. “Don’t you dare move!”

Ren bounced his foot on the floor and read the group chat again while he impatiently waited for his girlfriend to come back. The group had moved on to discussing if Ann could fit something larger in her mouth, and how far down she could take it.

He looked up quickly when the bathroom door opened again after a minute or two, and he grinned widely when he saw that she’d changed out of her shirt and jean shorts and into the same blue bikini that she’d worn in the gravure.

“While the rest of the Thieves talk about my gravure, let’s recreate it,” she said, giggling as she skipped back over to the bed and got down on her knees again. “But we don’t need a popsicle, do we?”

“Definitely not,” he agreed, groaning as she wrapped her lips around his cock again. She got back to bobbing up and down on his dick while in her blue bikini, treating him to more of the same quick sucking that he loved so much. Futaba was right to think that Ann could suck hard; she could bob back and forth really quickly, to the point that her hair would fly all over the place and get in her eyes unless she tied it back. She could deepthroat his cock until he finished, but this time she had a different idea in mind.

Instead of throating his cock and working to make him cum, she pulled her head back until she barely had more than the tip left in her mouth. Then her eyes got all big, her eyebrows went up and she even managed to get a bit of a blush in her cheeks. She wasn’t kidding about recreating the gravure. Her expression was almost a perfect recreation of the shot Ryuji had just texted, from the eyes to the blush to the bikini. The most significant difference, of course, was that it was the head of his cock between her lips and on her tongue rather than a popsicle.

“This is an even better shot,” he said. “Maybe I should snap this picture and submit it to the group chat.

Ann pulled her lips off of his cock. “Don’t you dare!” she giggled. “This shot is for you and you alone!” She got back to her feet, nudged him back slightly and climbed onto the bed. “Now let’s move onto the next one!”

She was referring to the next image Ryuji sent, which was her sitting on a bouncing ball. While the rest of the thieves discussed the image, Ren scooted back and sat up a bit straighter so it would be easier for her to create the image. She climbed onto his lap with her back to him, pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and sank down onto his cock with a groan.

Ann was amazing at this too, and she had no problem giving his cock a damn good ride while leaning her body back and resting her hands on him to mimic the way her body had been positioned for the photo.

“This feels great, like always,” he said while she bounced on his cock. “I can’t be sure that it matches the image though, since your back’s to me. I can’t see your face.”

Ann picked up her phone, angled it in front of them and took a picture. “There,” she said, holding it out for him to see.

“Pretty good,” he mused. “But I think your mouth’s open a little wider, and you look happier than you do in the gravure.”

“Of course I do!” she said, throwing the phone down again. “Bouncing on your cock’s way better than sitting on some stupid ball!”

She bounced on his cock some more, and while she bounced, Ren looked at the group chat again. Ryuji had sent another image, this one of Ann down on all fours on the sand and looking back over her shoulder at the camera.

Yusuke: Her buttocks are larger than I realized.

Ryuji: That’s because you’re always staring at her tits, bro.

Makoto: As if you’re any different, Skull.

Ryuji: Never said I wasn’t! But now I want to squeeze her ass too.

Futaba: Who cares about squeezing it?! I wanna bite it!

Ren might have laughed at that if he wasn’t so busy groaning, wrapping his arms around Ann’s body and erupting inside of her right as she was screaming out a climax of her own. When they were done, he held up his phone again.

“Mind recreating this one?” he asked.

Ann laughed, got off of his lap and went down onto all fours. She looked back at him with the same flirty smile she’d worn in the gravure, but the cum leaking out of her pussy and dripping onto the bed gave the real-life version a far lewder feel. It was almost a shame that the others couldn’t see it.

Chapter 452: Kitana's Bloodless Koup: Seduction (Mortal Kombat)

Summary:

Cassie Cage is caught trying to spy on Shao Khan. She expects to endure torture, but Kitana has other ideas on how to make the Special Forces agent turn. (Kitana/Cassie/Shao Kahn)

Notes:

This is a continuation of the previous series of shorts, Kitana’s Bloodless Koup (which stopped having anything to do with a coup in, like, part 2, but the name was already set.)

Chapter Text

“I know you don’t believe me,” Kitana said calmly, looking down at the captured blonde who sat on the bed and glared at her.

“Yeah, no shit I don’t!” Cassie Cage said, rolling her eyes. “You really expect anyone to buy that Outworld isn’t planning to invade Earthrealm? What a load of shit!”

“I understand why you would be skeptical,” Kitana continued, keeping her cool. “The emperor has, after all, been somewhat aggressive in his dealings with other realms at times.” Cassie snorted, showing exactly how ridiculous she found that understatement to be. Kitana kept her composure and acted as if there had been no interruption. “But I assure you that our recent declaration of peace was genuine. Like you, I did not trust Shao Khan at first. When I returned to his side, I did so with the intention of betraying him and instigating a coup. But after I returned, I learned differently. I hope that in time, you’ll have your mind changed just as I did.”

“That’s so not going to happen,” Cassie said. “I don’t know how he broke you, but it’s not going to work on me! So just get on with the torture already; not that it’s going to work!”

Kitana shook her head. “You’re not going to be tortured, Cassie.” Cassie looked at her skeptically, and Kitana held her arms out at her sides. “You’re not even tied up.” There had been no need to tie her up after she’d been caught during her spying mission. She was unarmed and all alone in the heart of Shao Kahn’s territory, and not even someone with Cassie’s confidence would be stupid enough to try and fight her way out. She knew that there were multiple armed guards posted outside the door, so even if she managed to catch Kitana by surprise and overwhelm her, she wouldn’t get far.

Some would still have preferred to tie her up just as a precaution, but it had been Kitana’s idea for Cassie to be treated gently. Torture would have been her emperor’s usual method, but when Kitana suggested an alternative approach to dealing with the beautiful daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade, he’d let out a deep, booming laugh and gave her his full approval to carry out her strategy.

Cassie flinched when Kitana’s hand cupped her face, and the defiant look turned into one of confusion as she gently caressed her cheek. Rather than the torture she’d expected and prepared for when she was captured, she was being shown tenderness, and she didn’t know how to deal with it. That was the point, and it was only going to get more confusing and harder for her to deal with from here.

Kitana sat down on the bed next to her, and Cassie gasped as she leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, inches from her mouth. “The emperor and I mean you no harm, Cassie,” Kitana whispered. “Let us show you how much we’d like to be your friend, rather than your enemy.”

--

As the emperor’s cock prepared to enter her, there wasn’t the same shock and even nervousness on Cassie’s face that had been there when Kitana first undressed Shao and revealed the size of his cock to the blonde. Kitana was largely responsible for the easing of that nervousness, because she had done her job well. She’d been kissing and touching Cassie long before the emperor even arrived to watch, and she’d increased her efforts as they got closer to the moment of truth. Kitana had expertly manipulated Cassie’s body to increase both her arousal and her need for more. She’d played with and sucked on her nipples; she’d kissed along the blonde’s inner thighs and used her fingers and her mouth between her legs.

Kitana had been careful, though. She’d given her pleasure, but not too much pleasure. She turned her on without letting her reach an orgasm, and the longer she played with Cassie without giving her everything she wanted, the more desperate she became. She knew she was succeeding when she got Cassie to start groaning and writhing on the bed. Around the time that she started bucking her hips up and grabbing for Kitana’s head to make her give her what she so badly needed, the Edenian princess turned devoted servant of Shao Kahn knew that everything was going to work out just as planned. She’d gotten Cassie’s body prepared and desperate for true satisfaction, and now it was her emperor’s turn to take over and finish the job.

He rubbed the tip of his massive cock up and down Cassie’s outer pussy lips, taunting her right on the precipice of penetration. Cassie actually whimpered from the teasing, and Kitana smiled knowingly. She was theirs. All that was left was for the emperor to claim her. Shao Khan did just that, thrusting his cock over halfway inside of Cassie and making her grunt as he invaded her.

“Holy fuck,” Cassie groaned. “Motherfucker, that’s big!” If he’d tried to shove it into her like this earlier, it might have been a more painful experience for her. But Kitana recognized the sounds of pleasure that came from Cassie as he pulled back and gave her an even deeper thrust well. He’d fucked all thoughts of rebellion out of Kitana’s head, and now it was Cassie’s turn.

He fucked her hard, slamming his huge cock into her with force enough to break a lesser woman. But Cassie was strong, and Kitana had also done an excellent job of getting her body worked up. It took only a couple of minutes of aggressive, body-rocking thrusts for Cassie to squeal and curse as she came hard on her emperor’s cock.

Maybe she didn’t see him as her emperor yet. But hearing those curses of pleasure and seeing him carry on with his thrusting that would inevitably fuck a second orgasm out of her before he was through, Kitana was sure she would come around eventually.

Chapter 453: Virgin Goddess No Longer (Percy Jackson)

Summary:

Athena rarely misses a chance to interrupt Percy and her daughter engaging in the 'vulgar' act of lovemaking; Annabeth decides she needs to feel it for herself, and her boyfriend is just the man to do it. (Percy/Athena)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Loss of virginity

Chapter Text

“I’ve had just about enough of this,” Percy Jackson grumbled, pulling his cock out of his girlfriend Annabeth Chase’s pussy with a great deal of reluctance. He’d been so close to cumming, too! If their godly intruder had arrived even a minute or two later, the deed would have been done, and Annabeth would have been impregnated with any luck.

Percy wasn’t surprised that Athena had arrived when she did, though. He was sick and tired of the gods interrupting his life all the time. You’d think that after everything he’d done, he could be afforded a night to himself where he could knock his girlfriend up, but no! He was sure it was all a great big joke being played at his expense by now.

“I’m so sorry to interrupt,” Athena said, but her sarcastic tone and the smug smile on her face gave away how not sorry at all this goddess really was. “But there are things at hand this night that are more important than your baser urges, Percy Jackson.” Of course she felt that way. She’d reluctantly accepted Annabeth’s relationship with him only because Annabeth had forced her to realize that there was no coming between them. But several of the gods seemed bound and determined to make sure he did not come between, on or especially inside of Annabeth, and Athena was the biggest nuisance by far. Annabeth had made excuses for her mother at first, but Percy could see the annoyance on his girlfriend’s face as he pulled out of her now.

“Really, mother?” she asked, sitting up in bed and pushing the covers back, unashamed of her nudity. And really, why would she be? Annabeth’s body was fucking perfect. Percy was the luckiest demigod around, even with the meddlesome gods and her cockblocking mother around to get in the way as much as they could. “And what is this pressing business that required you to burst into our bedroom in the middle of the night while we made love?”

Athena’s nose wrinkled in disgust. “I would not use the word love to describe that vulgar act,” she said. Annabeth pulled Percy’s side of the covers down as well, and her mother grimaced and looked away quickly after being exposed to Percy’s cock. “But I came to discuss your recent quest.”

Annabeth sighed. “The quest that we finished in less than a day, and which was probably the simplest, least dangerous quest I’ve ever been part of,” she said. “That’s the important thing you had to come and talk to me about in the middle of the night.”

“Why, yes, it is,” Athena said. “No quest is to be taken lightly. Even the smallest of quests is a far worthier use of your time than this…physical love.” Percy knew that Athena was a virgin goddess who had conceived her demigod children through thought rather than sex, but still, this was pretty ridiculous and over the top.

“You know what I think, mother?” Annabeth began, getting up off of the bed. Percy admired the vision of perfection that was his girlfriend’s naked ass walking away from him, but Athena looked unsure of herself.

“What?” Athena said hesitantly. “What are you doing, Annabeth?”

Annabeth ignored the question. “I think your problem is that you have no idea how good that physical connection can feel. If you did, you wouldn’t be so eager to interrupt me.”

“Be that as it may, I—“

It took real courage to cut off a goddess in mid-sentence, but courage was one thing Annabeth had never been lacking. “Luckily for you, I happen to know a handsome demigod who’s brave enough to take up this quest—and I’m willing to share him, at least for tonight.”

--

This wasn’t how the night was supposed to go, but Percy didn’t have it in him to complain about the interruption anymore. How could he, when he was currently balls-deep inside of the cunt of Athena, the no longer virgin goddess?

Even when Annabeth made her declaration, Percy had been convinced that there was no way Athena would actually go along with it. He should’ve known better than to underestimate his girlfriend’s intellect, and also her persuasiveness. She’d played on her mother’s vanity, and also on her curiosity. How could she claim that physical love held no value when she had never experienced it for herself? It was a simple argument, but seeing as it had been crucial in allowing Percy to get Athena down on her hands and knees so he could fuck her from behind, he could only bow down to his girlfriend’s greatness.

“I hear those moans, mother,” Annabeth said, smiling as she cupped Athena’s cheek. She was sitting on her knees in front of Athena, and she had her head tilted up so she could see how her mother was taking her first expression of ‘physical love.’ “You’re never going to be able to admonish me for enjoying this again. It feels good, doesn’t it?”

Athena said nothing, so Percy tightened his hold on her hips and fucked her harder. She still said nothing, but he could hear her panting and heavy breathing even over the oh-so-satisfying sound of flesh slapping against flash as he pounded the goddess. If she was anything like her daughter, she was going to cum soon. And unlike Annabeth, Athena had no resistance built up. She hadn’t learned how to deal with any of these feelings, because in all her years, she’d never felt anything like it.

“Go ahead, mother,” Annabeth whispered, brushing her mom’s long hair out of her eyes. “I already know how good it feels. Go ahead and admit it. It feels great, doesn’t it?”

Percy thought the proud goddess might still resist admitting it out loud, but then it came. More to the point, Athena came, with a loud, horny, ecstatic cry.

“Yes!”

It was just one word, but hearing the no longer virgin goddess scream her pleasure as she came on his cock, Percy could only grunt and cum right along with her. He’d intended to cum inside of the daughter of Athena tonight, but he supposed deflowering and filling the formerly virgin goddess wasn’t a bad alternative.

Chapter 454: Astoria Betrays Her Family (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Astoria Malfoy is a failure of a wife and a mother both. But the sex with James Sirius Potter is too good for her to stop. (James Sirius Potter/Astoria Malfoy)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, older woman/younger man, rough sex, dirty talk

Chapter Text

“Merlin, I wish that your son could see you now,” the young man behind Astoria said, laughing as he squeezed her hips and pulled her back into his thrusts. “Maybe I should drop this memory in a pensieve and let him watch it.” Astoria opened her mouth to try and tell him off; tell him that under absolutely no circumstances was he to share this memory with anyone or breathe a word of what they were doing to anyone, especially not her son Scorpius. But rather than using a stern voice to put this arrogant young man in his place, as she’d been taught to do and was rather good at doing, a needy, shameful moan was all that came out. She hung her head in shame, hating the way that her son’s bully laughed, and hating even more that this wasn’t the first time her words and her love for her son had failed her around him.

“Listen to you!” he said, laughing even harder. “You can’t get enough of this, can you?” He slapped her arse, and she groaned. “You’re addicted to my cock.”

It was true, sadly. Astoria knew that she was a terrible mother, and an even more terrible wife. With each thrust of James Sirius Potter’s hips, each time that his balls smacked against her arse and his cock pushed all the way inside of her, she committed a betrayal of her husband and her son both by not stopping it. She wanted to stop it. She didn’t want to let her son’s bully, who also happened to be the son of her husband’s lifelong adversary, to own her body the way that he did. But she’d lost that battle months ago. He was right. She was addicted to his cock.

“I’ll always be glad that you came to Hogwarts to argue on your son’s behalf that day,” James said. “If you hadn’t come, and McGonagall hadn’t called me into her office for that meeting, I never would’ve been able to make you my married, cheating slut.” He put even more force behind his thrusts than he already had been, and Astoria squealed. The pace he’d been going at before was significantly faster than Draco had ever shagged her, even in his physical peak which was now well over a decade behind him. But this? This was the kind of fuck Astoria had thought she would only experience via living vicariously through the raunchy romance novels she liked to read. But James Potter had changed all of that. After that meeting with Headmistress McGonagall in which Astoria had tried and failed to argue for him to be punished for his persistent bullying of Scorpius, James had somehow talked his way into a shag in a broom cupboard.

There had been no turning back after that. James Potter bullied her son, and Draco’s upper lip still curled in disgust any time he so much as heard the name Potter. But the sex was too good for her to stop it from happening again, and again, and again. She had been cheating on her husband with her son’s bully for several months now. Right now, as her husband was at work and her son was back in school, James had her down on her hands and knees and was fucking her like a bitch in the bed she shared with Draco. And it was far from the first time.

He grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and yanked her head back, making Astoria gasp. The hair pulling hurt a little bit, but the gasp was truly one of excitement. No one had ever treated her like this before James Potter. He was always yanking her hair, spanking her arse, shoving his dick down her throat until she gagged, fucking her like a slut and reminding her all the while what a betrayal she committed against her husband and her son every single time she let him into her bed.

She loved it. She loved it all. She knew she shouldn’t, but she couldn’t help herself. James fulfilled all of her dirtiest fantasies. His big dick filled her and fucked her better than any other dick ever could, and the taboo of it all only made her moan louder and get dragged deeper down into this depravity.

“Where should I cum today, Mrs. Malfoy?” James asked while continuing to thrust deeper into her than her husband or even her toys could go. “Should I cover your slutty face with my cum? Should I make you open wide so you can swallow your favorite afternoon snack, right around the same time your husband’s probably eating his lunch? Or maybe I’ll just leave it inside of you and fill your cheating cunt? I’d love to see you try to explain it if you popped out a kid with black hair and green eyes.”

Astoria didn’t bother to say anything. She knew that she wasn’t being asked for her opinion, and even if she did ask for one option in particular, he would probably do one of the others just to amuse himself. She really was his married slut, and she was his to use however he pleased. He would cum where he wanted, and she had no say in the matter.

She didn’t know if he noticed the way she whimpered in uncontrollable excitement when he brought up the possibility of cumming inside of her and maybe even impregnating her. If he had, he ignored it, at least for now. He pulled his cock out of her and gave her arse two light pats, and like the trained, obedient plaything she was, she rolled over onto her back at the signal. As soon as she was on her back, James was squatting above her with his cock in hand, stroking it and taking aim so his cum hit her face. She was coated in it by the time he was done, dripping from forehead to chin with sticky seed.

“That’s perfect,” he said while wiping his cock off with her hair. “Now you look like the cheating slut we both know you are.”

Chapter 455: The Gift of a Master (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Rose's perceptive mum arranges for Harry to give her the gift she's always wanted. (Harry/Rose)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Are you ready for your present, Rose?" her mother asked, smiling at her.

"Uh, I think so," Rose said, feeling both excitement and apprehension fill her in equal measure. Her mother had promised her a fitting gift if she could achieve high enough marks on hew NEWTs. Rose would have given her all to achieve top scores anyway, of course; she was her mother's daughter. But something about the playful smile her mother gave her when she promised to give her the gift she'd wanted more than anything for years made Rose a little bit nervous.

She didn't know what her mother had in mind, but Rose knew what her fondest, most impossible wish had been for years. And if her far too perceptive mother happened to know what it was too, well…

No, Rose thought, dismissing the possibility. There was no way she could know, and even if she did, there was zero chance that her deepest wish was waiting for her on the other side of the door to her mum's bedroom.

"The door isn't going to open itself, Rose," her mum said with a chuckle. "Don't look so nervous. I promise you're going to love it."

"Right," Rose said. She took a deep breath, grabbed the doorknob and turned. And then she gasped. Her mother did know her fondest wish, and it was waiting for her on her bed. This gift wasn't wrapped, and it was all the better for it.

"Hello, Rose," her Uncle Harry said, smiling at her. He looked right at home sitting naked on her mother's bed, like he'd sat there just like this a thousand times before. She gawked at his cock, which looked even larger than she'd imagined it would while masturbating to the thought of shagging him, as she had often for the last several years. But then she whipped her head around to look at her mother. Something about this whole situation didn't add up.

Her mum laughed at her expression. "You're not nearly as subtle as you think, Rose," she said. "And more importantly, you're my daughter. Of course you'd want Harry as your man. You won't settle for anything but the best. Just like me." She drew her wand and whispered a spell while pointing it at herself, and a collar suddenly materialized around her neck.

"Harry is my master," her mum said without a hint of shame. "I've belonged to him for years." She giggled. "Really, I've always belonged to him. It just took us both a while to figure it out."

Rose's head was spinning. Her brain had been able to achieve better NEWT marks than anyone had since her mother, but it couldn't keep up with everything that was being heaped upon it right now. And she wasn't given any chance to sort it all out, because Harry climbed off of the bed and started walking towards her, huge cock bobbing as he moved. Her eyes were drawn to it like a niffler was drawn to gold coins.

"Your mother told me all the times she's noticed you staring at me longingly over the years," he said. He reached out slowly and touched Rose's shoulder. She gasped at the feeling. "But honestly? She didn't need to. I could sense your desire." His hand moved from her shoulder to her face, and he cupped her cheek. Rose shuddered and licked her suddenly dry lips.

"Until now, your mother has been the only witch worthy of wearing my collar," he said fondly. "But I'd like you to join her, Rose. I'd like to celebrate your NEWTs by making you mine. Would you like that? Would you like to become my pet?"

--

"You feel so fucking good, Rosie," Harry said, caressing her hips and squeezing her bum as he shagged her prone body, making her bed creak beneath her. Her answer to her uncle's offer had been an enthusiastic yes, but she'd requested that he claim her in her own bed rather than her mother's. After all, she'd fantasized about him fucking her in this very bed so many times.

That request was one of the last full words she had spoken for the better part of half an hour now. Rose was known for speaking up loudly and clearly. It was a trait she'd inherited from her mother. Whether she was answering a teacher's questions in class or standing up for something she believed in, she was unafraid to use her voice.

This was one of the very few times in her life where her voice was actually failing her, but she didn't mind it at all. Being claimed by the man of her dreams felt so good that she couldn't get out more than moans and squeals. Each time that his cock thrust deep inside of her, deeper than any of her toys ever had, it was as if every thought was being fucked out of her head other than how right this felt. This was where she belonged; on her belly, getting fucked by her master.

Maybe it differed from her fantasies, but she didn't care. She didn't need to be Harry's lover or wife, and she wasn't bothered that she had to share him with her mother. On the contrary, being his pet and receiving the collar that only her mum had been deemed worthy of until now felt like a more precious gift than anything. She knew how close he'd always been with her mum. It was an unshakeable bond, and now Rose would be allowed inside of it.

"Take it, Rosie!" her new master groaned, pushing his cock balls-deep inside of her once more and filling her pussy with his cum. Rose shook and squealed, hitting the strongest climax of her life by far as the man of her dreams became her master and marked her body as his.

His right hand squeezed her bum as they slowly came down from their peak, and his left came up to rest on the back of her neck.

"I can't wait to help you pick out your collar," he muttered. Rose groaned. She couldn't wait either.

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Older man/younger woman, cheating, uncle/niece, master/pet

Chapter 456: Hooking Up at the World Cup (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Harry attends the 2002 Quidditch World Cup hoping for a distraction and finds it in the loo with Narcissa Malfoy. (Harry/Narcissa)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Older woman/younger man, public sex, bathroom sex, impregnation

Chapter Text

Harry had been excited to return to the Quidditch World Cup as an adult. It was the perfect opportunity for him to forget about his recent split from Ginny and have some fun. It wouldn't have done him much good if he'd had to attend while looking like himself, because the gawking and whispering that had followed him all his life had only gotten worse after the war. Even now, over four years after Voldemort's final defeat, it hadn't gotten any better. Thankfully, as a fully qualified auror, he naturally had both the ability and the clearance to disguise his appearance. Sitting in the stands and having everyone's attention fixed on the match rather than on him made for a nice change from what he usually dealt with.

Leaving his seat ten minutes into the match had not been part of his plan, but it seemed like fate had a better idea on how he could put his breakup behind him than watching Ireland and Malawi compete for the cup. Narcissa Malfoy had been as surprised to discover that they had been seated right next to each other as Harry was, but she thankfully did not reveal his identity to anyone around her despite seeing through his spellwork.

The two of them had put up privacy charms around them so they could talk before the match began. Harry could not remember the last time he'd enjoyed talking to a woman this much, but it had to be sometime well before his and Ginny's different life goals began tugging them apart. Talking with Narcissa was just what he needed, and it seemed like his ability to make her laugh was just what she needed to forget that her husband was in Azkaban and her son kept his distance from her. Bumping into each other and talking helped them both to forget that they had attended the match alone.

When he was younger, Harry might have failed to pick up on Narcissa's flirting; the way her voice got lower and more suggestive, and her hand lingered on his arm during their talk. But he wasn't a boy anymore. He was a man now, and upon seeing what she needed and knowing what he'd like to do to this sexy older woman, it had been him who suggested that they sneak away, forget about the match and enjoy each other's company some more.

Narcissa smiled widely and took his hand, and together they stumbled into the lavatory, giggling and kissing before they'd even locked the door behind them. He'd had her pressed up against it at first while he kissed her neck and pawed at her clothes, but now he had her up on top of the sink. Rather than pulling her fancy dress off of her body, he'd just hiked it up above her waist and yanked her knickers down to bunch up and hang off of her feet, though they eventually fell to the floor with how much her body rocked and writhed in response to his thrusts. Her legs hung off of the edge of the sink and pressed against the side of his body, and bare arse rubbed against the marble as he stood between her legs and kept his hips snapping urgently, maintaining the pace they both demanded as they fucked off their frustration and loneliness.

"Fuck, fuck, yes!" Narcissa said in a guttural voice. "Keep fucking me, Harry! Just like that, just like that!" Harry loved hearing her cheer him on. He loved how badly she obviously needed a good pounding after four years without her Death Eater husband there to satisfy her, and most of all, he loved how goddamn good it felt to bury his cock deep inside of her again and again without a care for anything else. It had been far, far too long since he'd been able to forget about everything else going on in his life and just shag a woman rotten, and being able to lift Narcissa Malfoy on top of the lavatory's sink and fuck all of his worries away was just what he'd needed. He didn't care that he was missing the match, or that anyone who'd had too much to drink and tried to get into this loo was going to be out of fucking luck. Shagging a witch harder than he had in over a year, listening to Narcissa's moans and watching her elegant face scrunch up with pleasure was far more important to him than some drunk needing to get into the loo.

"Gonna cum soon," Harry groaned. He could have lasted longer if he'd really tried, but he was unwilling to slow down, and he had a feeling she would've snapped at him if he'd suggested it. Still, he had to keep his head on straight. Shagging an older woman in a public loo was one thing, but…

Narcissa's legs suddenly crossed together around his back. "Don't pull out!" she shouted, catching him by surprise and making him look away from her sexy body and into her eyes. They were wide and intense, and she stared straight at him. "Impregnate me, Harry! I've always wanted another child, but my useless husband wasn't able to give one to me! Don't let me down! Give me your cum! Give Draco a sibling!"

In any other circumstance, the mere mention of Draco Malfoy might have been enough to make Harry lose his arousal instantaneously. But the thought of impregnating Draco's mother and standing there with a smirk on his face and his hand resting on Narcissa's swollen belly while Draco stood there in helpless horror wound up being just the finishing touch that Harry needed. He grunted deeply as he came, and naturally he honored her request. Harry's cock remained buried all the way to the hilt inside of Narcissa's pussy, and he came harder than he had in ages. She moaned loudly and kept her eyes open and focused on him as she tightened in climax around him.

Harry could hear a roar from the stadium, but he couldn't have cared less about what happened on the pitch. His cum flooding Narcissa's womb was more exciting than a perfectly executed Wronski Feint.

Chapter 457: The Greatest Inheritance (Dune)

Summary:

For the good of his family and the empire, it is the duty of Paul Atreides to leave behind the life he knew on Caladan and marry the emperor's daughter. Sex with Irulan is one duty Paul quickly learns to appreciate. (Paul/Irulan)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Canon divergence, wedding night sex, loss of virginity

Chapter Text

When his father first pulled him aside to inform him that an arrangement had been made for him to marry Emperor Shaddam's daughter, Princess Irulan, and peacefully inherit the Imperial throne upon the eventual death of the 81st Padishah Emperor, Paul hadn't known what to make of it. All he'd wanted growing up was to follow in his father's footsteps and succeed him in ruling Caladan, the planet that had been his family's ancestral home for over 10,000 years. It had been Castle Caladan that he wanted to inherit, not the throne of the emperor.

His father clearly didn't present it to him as a request though, or as something that Paul had the right to refuse. For the good of the empire to guarantee a peaceful transition when the emperor who'd fathered only five daughters and no sons passed on, and for the good of House Atreides, Paul could only nod his head, tell his father that he understood, would do his duty and would make him proud. His destiny awaited him not on Caladan, but on Kaitain, the capital of the Corrino Empire.

Paul had approached his duty with solemn seriousness, knowing he must do it even if it was not how or where he wanted to spend the rest of his life. But the first time he'd laid eyes on Irulan, the Princess who was to become his wife, he'd seen that doing his duty would not be entirely unpleasant. Princess Irulan, the eldest of Emperor Shaddam's five daughters, was without question the most beautiful woman Paul had ever seen. He assumed that she was the most beautiful woman just about anyone had ever seen, knowing what he did of the Bene Gesserit breeding program thanks to his mother. Princess Irulan was the product of thousands of years of careful breeding, and it showed.

The lovely blonde-haired Princess with the stunning green eyes somehow appeared even more lovely after he'd taken her into his arms and carefully removed her gown following their wedding so they could consummate their marriage. This was not a woman who needed fancy clothing to appear beautiful or maintain the façade of elegance, because she was breathtakingly beautiful and confident even as he took her naked body into his arms and kissed her. He allowed his hands to slide up and down her body, caressing the smooth skin of her back and shoulders, groping her perfectly round buttocks and rubbing her legs as they maneuvered towards their marriage bed. No matter what angle he looked at her from or where his hands roamed, he could find no flaw in his wife and future Empress.

She moved onto the bed and pulled him with her, guiding him on top of her with her legs spread and an expectant look on her face. But Paul surprised her by not moving to slide his cock into her straight away. He was certainly physically prepared to consummate their marriage, but after spending a bit of time getting to know her before their wedding and now seeing her fully exposed radiance, he wanted to make sure this was an enjoyable experience for her. Rather than promptly penetrating her, he kissed his way down her body until his head moved between her thighs. Irulan gasped as his mouth reached her sex, and he soon had her groaning with pleasure and clutching at his head as he licked her and showed her that she was not the only one who had been trained well. Paul loved the taste of her on his tongue, and even before he got to hear the erotic cries that Irulan made when his mouth brought her to orgasm, he'd already decided that he wanted to do this to her as often as their duties would allow.

Irulan had looked expectant when she first pulled him on top of her, but she looked positively desperate now, staring up at him with her beautiful face flushed with arousal and her green eyes appearing darker and hungrier than they ever had. There was no questioning it. If she'd seen their coupling as a duty to be performed before, she now desired it as much as he did. Paul got into position between her legs, lined himself up and slowly sank inside of her.

They groaned together as they felt his cock enter her. Paul had to close his eyes and deprive himself of the view of his wife's flawless naked form beneath him for a moment just to collect himself and withstand the immense pleasure that had assaulted him as soon as he penetrated his wife for the first time. Were it not for the pain he knew it caused her, he would almost have been glad when he pierced her maidenhead simply because it afforded him an excuse to remain still and give himself some time to grow accustomed to the feeling of being inside of her.

Irulan's eyes soon opened again, and she blinked away her tears and gave him a nod. Paul began to move his hips back and forth, thankful that he'd had a moment to try and collect himself. He thrust into her slowly, both out of consideration for her and in hopes that it would allow him to last longer. With pleasure like this, though, he knew that it wasn't going to be easy to last for any significant length of time.

His hope was to at least last long enough to try and bring her to a second orgasm, and to his relief, he succeeded. Irulan's discomfort faded, eventually was replaced by cute sighs and gasps as it started to feel good for her, and finally it culminated in her moaning quite loudly and digging her fingernails into his back as she felt the pleasure consume her. It was not a moment too soon for Paul, who groaned, let go and emptied himself inside of his wife, filling her with seed as he was meant to. One day, perhaps one day soon, they would create heirs together.

Leaving Caladan behind had never been his ambition, but breeding with Irulan was one duty he could get used to.

Chapter 458: Momo Finds A Gloryhole (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

At first, Momo is disgusted when she notices the gloryhole in the changing room. But disgust soon turns to curiosity, and eventually, depravity. (Momo Yaoyorozu/?)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, gloryhole, public sex, changing room sex

Chapter Text

Momo Yaoyorozu was so focused on trying to turn around and see her body from every angle in the mirror that she nearly missed the existence of the gloryhole in the changing room altogether. But when she looked lower, focusing on how her lower half looked in this swimsuit rather than examining her breasts and belly, she noticed it. A hole had been cut out in the wall, and a dick was sticking through it.

She wrinkled her nose in disgust. Momo was familiar with the concept of a gloryhole, but she'd never actually seen one in person before. She would have expected better of a store like this. Shaking her head, Momo looked back at her reflection in the mirror and resolved to report the disgusting gloryhole's existence to the manager of the clothing store when she was done.

Quite against her will, Momo's traitorous eyes kept stealing glances at the erect penis which continued to poke through the gloryhole. She was not a virgin, so this was not the first time she'd seen a man's erection up close. She'd also been lucky enough to take lovers who were very generously endowed, so she was accustomed to seeing and handling penises that were both longer and thicker than the average. And with that experienced eye, Momo could say that the dick poking into her changing room through the gloryhole was long enough and thick enough to compete with any she'd serviced in the past.

Momo licked her lips, feeling her heart racing and her body responding as her eyes lingered on the dick longer and longer, to the point that she was no longer glancing at it and was now openly staring. It was disgusting and depraved to do something like this, and she really needed to report it. But it was also a very large cock sticking through that hole, and Momo had been going through a bit of a dry spell lately that made her more susceptible to the lure of a big dick.

She knew she should turn around and walk out of the changing room. That would have been the sensible thing to do. Instead, she slowly wrapped her hands around the cock of the stranger standing in the stall on the other side of the wall. She heard him groan quietly, and she bit her lip and started actively stroking it. She slid both hands up and down his cock, stroking him from tip to base and showing him that though this might be her first time seeing her gloryhole, it most certainly was not her first time handling a large dick.

Casting decency aside, Momo dropped to her knees and took the stranger's cock into her mouth. She closed her eyes as she started to bob her head, knowing that it was a shameful thing she was doing. But she couldn't help it. Momo loved sucking cock, and it had been too long since she'd had a nice hard one between her lips to suck on and slither her tongue around like a snake. This stranger, whoever he was, became the beneficiary of Momo's skill, her recent sexual frustration and her surprising willingness to suck dick at a gloryhole. She bobbed her head at a steady clip, demonstrating her skill as she took his thick cock deep into her mouth without difficulty. Her tongue was constantly active as well, flicking against him and swirling around expertly.

Momo was really doing it. She was on her knees in the changing room, sucking some stranger's cock as he stuck it through the gloryhole. It should have revolted her. Instead, it made her hand dive between her legs so she could touch herself.

She became so absorbed in self-pleasure that his sudden orgasm caught her unawares. Some of his cum slid down her throat, but the natural instinct of the surprised woman was to pull back, and thanks to that, she got most of his load all over her face and in her hair. She wrinkled her nose, thankful that she would be able to use her quirk to create something to clean her face off with before she left the changing room. It might be time to do that, in fact, now that the madness had passed.

But then she noticed that the cock was still hard. Rather than pulling back from the madness, Momo fell deeper into it. She didn't leave; she pulled her bikini bottoms aside, turned around, got into a half-squat and backed up against the wall, positioning herself so it was her slick pussy rather than her mouth ready to receive the cock.

It took a bit of effort from both of them, but the cock found its way inside of Momo's pussy. She groaned and threw a hand over her mouth, not trusting herself to keep the noise down as she took a cock inside of her for the first time in too long. It was a big cock too, and the man knew what he was doing. His hips thrust relentlessly, perhaps showing that he was as caught up in all of this as she was. The dick fucked her hard and filled her well, and even as she felt the shame of letting some stranger fuck her through a gloryhole, Momo's body got what it needed. She moaned into her hand and her body trembled as she came, with the man following right behind her, adding to the perversion of the entire incident as he came on her and in her.

He pulled out when he was done, and she heard him leave the stall while she looked at herself in the mirror. She shook her head as she took in the cum-covered swimsuit, which she was definitely going to have to buy now. But then her head turned to the side, noticing that another man had replaced the first, and a new cock was popping through the hole.

She could do with the mess later, she decided, before pulling her bikini top off so she could use her big boobs on this new cock.

Chapter 459: Virgin Goddess No Longer: Fire and Family (Percy Jackson)

Summary:

With Athena deflowered and impregnated, word of Percy and Annabeth's exploits begin to spread. They sneak out for a night together by the fire, forgetting about another virgin goddess who they really should have expected to turn up. (Percy/Annabeth/Hestia)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Loss of virginity

Chapter Text

Percy and Annabeth had become the talk of the divine world ever since that night where Annabeth's mother Athena had come to interrupt their fun and got dragged into it herself instead, losing her virginity and taking the load that had been meant for her daughter. That Annabeth's mother was a virgin goddess no longer would have been a juicy enough story on its own, but the consequences of that night had reached much further than just Percy taking the goddess Athena's virginity. He had been trying to knock up his girlfriend that night, but he'd wound up accidentally impregnating her goddess mother instead. It wasn't what either he or Annabeth had intended when the night began, but neither of them were at all upset about it. Their time would come. In the meantime, they'd gotten her mother off of their back and given her a child the natural way for the first time, rather than her divine thoughts mingling with mortal men to conceive as she'd done with all of her previous children, Annabeth included.

The time to knock Annabeth would come, and it might very well be tonight. They'd snuck out of their rooms at Camp Half-Blood during the night so they could fuck by the fire under the stars. Everything was going wonderfully so far in Percy's view. He had Annabeth on her back and was thrusting into her from his knees, using his hands to lightly squeeze her soft breasts as he stared down at her. The stars in the sky and the fire to the side of them illuminated Annabeth's sexy body and her gorgeous face. He'd already thought that his girlfriend was just about as perfect as perfect could get. But fucking her by the fire and under the stars really showed him just how lucky he was. Could this night get any better?

Annabeth's eyes suddenly widened, and her hands clutched at Percy's back. He frowned, noticing that she was looking off to the side rather than up at him as she had been pretty much from the moment he'd taken her clothes off and gotten her down on her back by the fire. His head turned so he could follow her eyes, and--

"Hello, Percy Jackson," Hestia said pleasantly, as if she wasn't standing right in front of naked people having sex.

"Umm, hi, Hestia," Percy replied lamely, closing his eyes and shaking his head. Right. Goddess of the Hearth. He probably should've seen that coming when they decided to have sex by the fire. "Say, is there any chance you could come back in, like, ten minutes? Annabeth and I are kind of busy here." He felt Annabeth's pussy walls moving against his cock as she shifted her body around beneath him, and he groaned. "Even just five more minutes might be enough, honestly."

"Hey, wait a minute, Percy," Annabeth said, speaking up before Hestia could. "Let's not be so quick to send her away."

Percy looked at Annabeth like she'd just grown a second head, or she'd just said that crafting and architecture were really kind of stupid when you thought about it. "Hey, I would've rather had longer too, but we have to pick our moments, you know? We've already been going at it for a while as it is."

His girlfriend laughed and stretched her arms up to stroke his face with her fingertips. "Not what I meant, Seaweed Brain." She looked back over at Hestia. "Hestia, I'm sure you've heard all about what happened when my mother interrupted Percy and I in our bed."

"Oh, yes," the Olympian agreed, nodding. "It won't be Athena's first child, but it shall be the first that was conceived the traditional way." She smiled. "I can't wait to meet him or her."

"You love children, don't you?" Annabeth said quietly. Hestia nodded happily. "And yet you chose to remain a virgin goddess rather than having children of your own." Hestia nodded again. "But I'm sure you've wondered what it feels like to make love, haven't you? And I'm sure that, with my mother having given up her virginity recently, you've likely become even more curious."

"Perhaps," Hestia said, looking away. Was it just the flames reflecting off of her face and giving it color, or was she blushing?

"I wouldn't mind giving you a taste of it," Annabeth whispered. "If you'd like, you can join us by the fire and experience it for yourself."

--

Had he looked at Annabeth like she'd said something he disagreed with? Yeah, Percy would have to remember to never, ever question his girlfriend's brilliance again. She was a genius.

An intimate night out under the stars with his girlfriend had transformed into a threesome with his girlfriend and the Goddess of the Hearth, who was no longer a virgin as of about ten minutes ago. Annabeth was still on her back, and Hestia was on top of her, equally nude. Annabeth was hugging Hestia's body to hers; she had her legs wrapped around her waist, and they had been sharing soft, sweet kisses the entire time. Watching his girlfriend making out with the goddess was maybe the most arousing thing Percy had ever seen, though it was given tough competition with watching Hestia's asscheeks shake each time his hips hit them at the end of a deep thrust.

He'd gone slowly with Hestia at first, but he was deep into this now, grabbing the goddess by the hips and fucking her with urgency. Hestia's curiosity had been undeniable as Annabeth talked her into joining them, and Percy wanted to make sure that giving him her virginity would be as memorable and enjoyable an experience for her as it could be. But it was incredibly enjoyable for him too; so much so that he hit the end of it before he'd anticipated. He couldn't even get a word out or consider the consequences. He just grunted and filled Hestia with his seed while he squeezed her asscheeks in his hands.

She came at the same time, squeezing even tighter around his cock at the end. He was pretty sure she took the lead in her kiss with Annabeth at the same time, so maybe the creampie was not unwelcome, even if it had been unplanned.

Two virgin goddesses, two creampies. Would this one get pregnant too? Percy didn't know, but he was sure word of their night by the fire would spread either way.

Chapter 460: Kitana's Bloodless Koup: Contentment (Mortal Kombat)

Summary:

Kitana's pregnancy does not currently allow her to service her emperor. But she does get to enjoy watching as her maids and bodyguards serve him in her stead. (Shao Kahn/Tanya/Jade/Cassie Cage)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Harem, rough sex

Chapter Text

Kitana, former princess of Edenia and current devoted concubine of Shao Kahn, relaxed on her comfortable chair and watched on with pride as her devoted maids and bodyguards enjoyed the privilege of pleasing their emperor in her absence.

Shao Kahn had a reputation of being absolutely ruthless, and it was well-earned. Towards his enemies, Shao Kahn showed no mercy whatsoever. He was a conqueror, and he behaved as such. Even towards those who were in his service, the emperor was hardly generous or kind. He was very demanding, and he did not care in the slightest if serving him worked those underneath him to the point of exhaustion. This applied in the bedroom as well, of course. He would fuck his concubines as roughly as he pleased, and Kitana was no exception to that. He would routinely throw her down and fuck her until her body ached and her vision went blurry, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

He was being surprisingly considerate of her health at the present, though she supposed it wasn't truly her she was protecting, but the life inside of her that had caused her belly to swell. Kitana was carrying the emperor's child, and as a result of how deep into her pregnancy she was, Shao Kahn refused to touch her. He knew that he would not be able to control his lust if he bedded her, so he abstained from laying a finger on her at all, much to her frustration. She wanted to be with him! She longed for the day when she would have her emperor's cock inside of her once again!

Still, Shao Kahn's word was absolute, and she knew better than to argue with him or try to persuade him into touching her before he'd deemed her ready for it. A comfortable chair had been set up for her near the bed, and Shao Kahn even made sure that she was seated and resting comfortably before he started fucking her maid and bodyguards in her stead. She might have preferred to be joining him on the bed herself, like Jade, Tanya and Cassie Cage were, but at least she was comfortable and able to enjoy the view.

Tanya had been the first that Shao Kahn had grabbed this evening, and in her case, she hadn't actually made it into the bed itself before he picked her up in his strong arms and started bouncing her on his cock. She'd never made it up to join them in the bed, nor did Shao Kahn seem to expect her to. He'd bounced her on his cock until he shot his seed inside of her, and then he dropped her on the floor. There she remained, face-down on the floor and with his cum leaking out of her pussy. Kitana could see the side of the woman's face if she looked down at her. She hadn't actually done so in several minutes, but she assumed it was unchanged from the last time, and Tanya was still semi-conscious and exhausted after being bounced on her emperor's cock.

The reason Kitana didn't care enough to check on Tanya again was that the activity on the bed was so much more exciting to watch. Jade, Kitana's longtime faithful friend, was currently on her hands and knees while Shao Kahn fucked her. His large hands held her hips and pulled her body back into his thrusts, and Jade squealed every single time that his cock slammed back inside of her. Both Jade's body and the bed shook violently with every thrust, so much so that Cassie kept adjusting how she sat on the bed beside them to try and minimize how much she got bounced around.

Watching Jade get her brains fucked out was certainly entertaining for Kitana, however much she might have wished for their situations to be reversed. But that wasn't entirely true. Kitana was elated to be able to serve her emperor by giving him a child, and she beamed each time that he placed his hand atop her belly possessively. She and her friend would switch roles soon enough. Kitana would give birth any day now, and she was sure it wouldn't be long before Jade's slim body began to swell with a child of her own, assuming the emperor decided to give her one. He certainly didn't hold back from pulling her hips back to him and filling her with his seed when his orgasm hit, so Kitana assumed her friend would inevitably learn the mingled pride and frustration of carrying Shao Kahn's child but being unable to service him in bed for a time.

Shao Kahn pulled out of Jade once he was done, and she collapsed flat onto her face and belly. He ignored her, immediately looking towards the only servant he had yet to touch today.

"I am sated for the moment, girl," he said, looking at Cassie. "You can wait for your turn. Or you can take matters into your own hands and get me aroused again as soon as you can. It's your choice."

Kitana chuckled as she watched Cassie immediately scramble into position between Shao Kahn's legs, take his cock between her lips and begin sucking. She'd known what Cassie's reaction would be, and she was sure that her emperor had known before he ever made it as well. Cassie Cage was the newest member of his harem, originally sent by Earthrealm to spy on Outworld, but she was happy with her place and eager to serve.

She was good at serving, too. Kitana watched her head bob quickly, but even if she hadn't been looking, the loud slurping she heard would've been enough proof of Cassie's talent and determination for blowing her emperor. It didn't take long at all before Shao Kahn grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her head back.

"Well done," he said. "Get down on your back and lift your legs into the air."

Kitana watched Cassie move into position, and listened to her moan with joy as her emperor's cock entered her. Soon enough, Kitana would be back in that position. But until then, watching this wasn't a bad alternative.

Chapter 461: Kanroji's Strong Man (Demon Slayer)

Summary:

Kanroji has long yearned for a strong man to be with. After fighting beside Tanjiro, she believes he might be the one, and decides to find out. (Tanjiro/Mitsuri Kanroji)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Woman on top, loss of virginity, aged-up characters

Chapter Text

For so long, Mitsuri had yearned for the right man to come along. She wanted so badly to become a wife, but her earlier attempts at finding marriage and happiness had taught her painful lessons about what happened if she tried to deny her strength and be someone she was not just to make a prospective husband happy. She liked who she was, and dyeing her hair black and pretending to be some normal girl without the strength to fight demons and protect the innocent was never going to make her happy. If she was to become a bride, if she was to fall in love with a man, he would have to not only accept her for who she was but stand beside her. She needed a strong man to love, and it was for that admittedly selfish reason that she'd become a Demon Slayer to begin with.

Seeing Tanjiro in battle, having him not only fight at her side by protect her from harm more than once, made her hope that she might have finally found the right man, the one she'd been looking for all this time. She held onto that feeling for the rest of the evening, knowing that she could not tell him what she was thinking while Nezuko and Genya were still around. But Genya was gone now, and Nezuko was sleeping deeply now. She finally had her chance.

"Kanroji-san?" Tanjiro said, cocking his head as he noticed her attention on him. "What is it? Did you not get enough to eat?"

The food had been excellent, and Mitsuri definitely could have eaten more of it if they hadn't run out, but that wasn't what was on her mind now. How could she explain what she was feeling to him? How could she make him understand how important this was to her, how long she'd been waiting to find the right man capable of standing at her side in love as well as in battle, and how hopeful she was that he could be that man? Was there any way that she could explain how long she'd waited for a chance like this?

Mitsuri opened her mouth and tried to explain everything that she was thinking, feeling and hoping, but she found that the words wouldn't come. What words could do all of this justice? If they existed, Mitsuri didn't have them. So, she gave up on words and decided to try and show him rather than tell him.

Tanjiro's eyes widened as she scooted across the floor and into his lap, and he opened his mouth to say something. But now wasn't the time for speaking, for either of them. Mitsuri was going to make sure that they didn't waste any time with words. She put her hands on his shoulders, leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

--

Tanjiro still wasn't sure why any of this was happening, but it felt too good for him to even think about trying to stop it.

Kanroji obviously wasn't in the mood to explain why she'd started kissing him and tugging on his clothes, and Tanjiro wasn't going to interrupt her to ask. Asking questions might have led to an end to this, and he couldn't risk that happening. Her lips were too soft, and her body felt too wonderful against his for him to ever want to risk ruining it.

They still weren't talking now, even with him stripped bare and her incredible body revealed to him. Tanjiro was actually glad that she didn't want him to say anything, because he was struck dumb by the sight of Kanroji's body as she gently pushed him down onto his back and straddled his hips. His eyes drank in her curves and admired her breasts, which only became more fascinating to watch after she'd taken him inside of her and started to move her body, alternating between rocking her hips back and forth and bouncing up and down on him. She got a worried look on her face when she first started to bounce on him, but her face cleared up and a happy smile spread after about a dozen such bounces. The bright smile made her look even more beautiful. Tanjiro couldn’t figure out where he was supposed to look. Between her beautiful face, her gorgeous body and her bouncing breasts, everywhere he looked, he saw perfection.

And of course, he felt perfection as well. Nothing in his life had ever felt nearly as good as Kanroji dropping her hips and sliding down onto him, and it only felt better as she picked up speed. Once her face cleared from whatever had briefly troubled her and she smiled in relief, she'd started riding even harder. Now her buttocks slapped down against his thighs, and it was obvious that her enjoyment grew in direct parallel with her speed. If she was happy, Tanjiro was happy. Being with her like this felt perfect to him, so if she was happy with it, that was even better.

Still, he couldn't help but feel like he should be doing more. His hands rested loosely on her hips while she bounced on him, but was that really all she expected out of him? He'd never done this before, but he was pretty sure the man was meant to be more active than this. Uncertainly, he moved his hands up her body to grab onto her breasts and give them a squeeze.

Mitsuri's smile grew even wider, and she moaned. "Yes, Tanjiro!" she said. "Keep playing with them, please! Squeeze them even harder!"

Tanjiro licked his lips and did as she asked, giving her breasts a much firmer squeeze. Her hips moved even faster in response, and before Tanjiro knew it, they were gasping together and sharing in the ultimate pleasure together. He groaned as he emptied himself inside of her, and watched in awe as Mitsuri shook with pleasure atop him.

"That was perfect," she said afterwards, resting her head on his chest. "It was everything I waited all this time for." She giggled. "But I want you on top next time, Tanjiro."

Chapter 462: Making Fullmetal a Man (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Summary:

Olivier makes Edward a man, and shows him the strength of a woman. (Edward/Olivier Armstrong)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, loss of virginity, femdom

Chapter Text

It hadn’t taken long after his arrival at Fort Briggs for Olivier to see the potential in Edward Elric. Yes, he was short in stature, but there was far more steel in the Fullmetal Alchemist than just those automail limbs of his. He was going to become a very capable man; he just needed a firm hand to guide him along. And Olivier had taken it upon herself to provide that firm hand.

Currently, said firm hand was in Edward’s golden hair, tugging on the braid as she sat on his face. Rocking her hips back and forth and grinding her pussy against his face would have been effective enough at demonstrating who was in control of this encounter, but she never wanted him to forget it for even a second.  With her hand in his hair, her pussy rocking against his face and her voice issuing commands with as much strength in her bedroom as it did when she was giving the men of Fort Briggs their orders, Major General Armstrong was dictating exactly how Edward’s first time went.

“You’re learning quickly, Fullmetal,” she said as he continued to bat at her clit quickly with his tongue. “Of course, I gave you no choice but to learn quickly. It’s survival of the fittest at Briggs, so if you hadn’t been able to keep up with me, I’d have thrown you out on your ass before ever even touching your cock.” Her left hand, which was gripping his cock, slowly slid down almost to his balls. “But you’ve earned the right to have your cock touched, Edward Elric. And if you can keep this performance up for a bit longer, you’ll have earned even more than that.”

As if her promise of more gave him even more motivation on top of her pussy in his face and her hand tugging on his hair braid, Edward’s tongue attacked her clit with renewed purpose and focus now. Olivier was not a subtle woman. She liked attacking things directly, and this carried over into her sexual tastes as well. She was not one who enjoyed slow beginnings, teasing or gradual pleasure. Efficiency was vital for everyone at Briggs, tasked with protecting the border that separated Amestris from Drachma, so she had no time to waste.

Edward seemed to have taken this lesson to heart, because he didn’t slow down a bit when she started rocking harder against his face. He matched her increased rocking with even greater pressure from his tongue, much to her satisfaction. Olivier groaned and gave his braid a strong yank as Fullmetal’s tongue brought her a release even larger than she’d had in mind when she first decided to take Edward Elric into her bed and make him a man.

“You pass, Fullmetal,” she said as she released his head from between her thighs and sat up. It was really an understatement, as she couldn’t remember the last time she’d had an orgasm that large. But she’d never been one for effusive praise. Edward was going to enjoy the reward he received far more than he would’ve enjoyed any flowery words anyway.

“Now it’s time to make you a man.” She slid down his body, grabbed his cock with her right hand and prepared to make it hers.

--

Olivier liked watching a man’s face as she fucked him. It was nearly as rewarding for her as the pleasure itself was. But if she’d ever enjoyed watching any man’s face as much as she was enjoying Edward’s now, she couldn’t remember it.

He was a handsome man, so his face was admittedly one she wouldn’t mind looking at regardless. But seeing that face awash with the fresh pleasure of a man who was getting fucked by a woman for the first time was immensely satisfying. It made her want to drop her hips and slam down onto his cock even harder, not that she wouldn’t have done so either way. Her eyes bore into his as her powerful lower body dropped down with purpose and her thick buttocks smacked against his thighs. Blue dominated gold here, as it was meant to. Fullmetal might be a prodigy who’d been accepted into the State Alchemist program at a young age, but in here, Major General Armstrong held all the power.

One day, Edward Elric would likely take a woman to bed who would treat him like an equal. Maybe there was a girl back in his hometown who was waiting for him to come home, or perhaps he would fall in love with some pretty lass during his travels and settle down with her. But no matter who he laid with in the future or how balanced his sex life became, he was always going to remember the evening at Fort Briggs that she had made him a man and shown him the strength of a capable woman. She could see in his wide eyes and hear in his deep gasps and groans that she was making her mark on him each time she slammed down to bury his cock to the hilt inside of her sex.

And though she would not admit it to him aloud, Edward was making a mark of his own on her. He’d brought a fine piece of equipment for her to play with, and he was proving to have an impressive amount of endurance for someone who’d never been fucked before. She’d assumed that the orgasm he licked her to would be the only one she got to enjoy before she wore him out, so the pleasure that build inside of her the longer he lasted was a surprise. But it was a surprise that she welcomed. Though she didn’t say it to him, she thanked him in her head as she pushed down on his shoulders and came on his cock.

She quickly dismounted him and slid down his body once she was done, finishing him in her mouth and swallowing every drop of his seed, efficient as always. No risk, and no mess.

“Report back to me tomorrow for more, Fullmetal,” she said as she got out of bed and prepared to clean herself up and get ready for duty.

Chapter 463: Hooking Up at the World Cup 2 (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Months after their encounter at the World Cup, Harry enjoys his new place in Narcissa’s life, and in her shower. (Harry/Narcissa)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Age difference, shower sex, pregnant sex

Chapter Text

Harry sighed as he scrubbed his hair, enjoying the warm water spraying down onto him. He’d thought that the shower at his old place was high quality, but he’d been forced to rethink that the first time he’d used the shower in his new home. Say what you will about Lucius Malfoy, but the man knew how to pamper himself and his wife.

Lucius wasn’t around to enjoy his shower or his wife these days, of course. He would likely be enjoying the most less luxurious accommodations at Azkaban for the rest of his life, and he was unable to do anything to stop Harry from moving in and claiming his shower, his bed, his home and his wife for himself. No one had been able to stop that from happening.

Draco had tried, but it hadn’t gone the way he’d hoped it would. At first, he’d raged at his mother, and at Harry (mostly at Harry, not that he’ cared.) Then he’d tried appealing to his mother’s love for him, turning it into a choice between her son and her paramour, but that hadn’t worked either. That was when Narcissa had unveiled her secret weapon against Draco by telling him that, as much as she loved him, she already loved his unborn brother or sister just as much—and she loved their father, too. Harry would never forget the horrified look on Draco’s face as he stood there, shocked into silence as he was forced to accept that Harry wasn’t going anywhere, that this wasn’t just a fling, and that he really was going to be in Narcissa’s life going forward.

Harry smiled every time he thought about it. Draco hadn’t shown his face around Malfoy Manor since, though Harry knew Narcissa was still speaking with him and saw him elsewhere on occasion. He didn’t mind. He wouldn’t ask Narcissa to stop speaking with her son, he didn’t have to deal with the ferret himself, and he could smile imagining the faces Draco must make each time he met up with his mother and saw her further along in her pregnancy. It was enough to make him want to whistle as he showered, and he was definitely not a whistler.

He opened his eyes when he heard the bathroom door open, and then the door to the shower itself. Narcissa stepped into the shower and positioned herself between him and the wall, getting under the water herself. She had to move slowly and carefully, given how heavily pregnant she was at this point, but Harry didn’t mind in the least. He smiled every time he saw noticed her belly get a little bigger, because he knew it meant he was a step closer to becoming a father. He couldn’t wait.

“Hope you don’t mind that I joined you in here,” Narcissa said. “But there’s something I’ve been needing in here.” She backed up slowly, and her arse pressed against his groin. Harry snorted and shook his head. She definitely wasn’t talking about the shower. Narcissa was horny, not that this was a surprise. She’d been very passionate about having sex with him from the beginning, and it had been his pleasure to help satisfy what had apparently been well over a decade of little to no sex in her life. His lover had only gotten hornier during the later stages of her pregnancy, and he was perfectly happy to rise to the challenge.

“I see,” he said. He put his arms around her from behind and slowly nudged her forward, encouraging her to lean her body up against the shower wall for support. “And is there anything I can do to help you?” He let her feel his cock rubbing against her arse, and his fingers dipped between her legs to slowly rub her.

“Yes,” Narcissa said roughly. “You can stop teasing and fuck me.” Harry laughed.

“Seems like you’re not in the mood for any teasing or foreplay this morning,” he said lightly. He gripped his cock, guided it between her legs and slowly pushed into her. Narcissa groaned happily, and her hands slid higher up on the shower wall. “That’s just fine by me.”

Harry’s hands held her by the hips as he fucked her from behind, giving her just what she needed. This was familiar to him by now, and he was well aware of the fact that she didn’t want him to slow down just because she was likely no more than a month away from giving birth, if not sooner. They had to select positions that would work for her pregnant body, but as far as the pace of his thrusts were concerned, Narcissa still wanted him to give it to her as he was doing now. He fucked his pregnant lover from behind fast enough that his hips slapped against her bum with enough impact to be heard over the sound of her moans. And that was saying plenty, because Narcissa had been moaning from the beginning and only got louder as his hip thrusts brought her closer to the orgasm she’d climbed into the shower to find.

He was enjoying it just as much, of course. He grunted as she groaned, and he knew he would be close behind her.

“Oh, Harry!” she sobbed, readjusting her position against the shower wall as she came. That was it for him too; he groaned and squeezed his lover’s hips as he pumped a big, messy creampie inside of her pregnant pussy. When he looked down, he could see his cum dripping right back out of her.

That was fine, because as he helped Narcissa stand up straight and gently rubbed her belly, he reminded himself that his semen had already done its job back at the World Cup.

And someday in the future, it would do it again.

Chapter 464: No Longer Mad (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Summary:

Jon Snow never could’ve imagined how much his life would change when he came to foster at Hightower and met the so-called ‘Mad Maid.’ (Jon/Malora Hightower

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up character, loss of virginity

Chapter Text

Jon Snow had come to foster at Hightower believing that he was simply Lord Eddard Stark’s bastard. Thanks to overhearing a conversation between Lord Eddard and Lady Catelyn, he knew that Lord Leyton Hightower had only asked to foster him because he wished to offer an apology to House Stark as well as House Mormont because of something his daughter Lynesse had done. Still, he’d accepted the honor with all grace, understanding that someone of his standing was lucky to receive such an offer.

He’d heard whispers about Lord Layton’s eldest daughter Malora, called the Mad Maid by some, though never when her father was within earshot as far as Jon could tell. But the moment he’d first been introduced to Malora Hightower, everything that Jon Snow thought he knew about his life had changed. She’d looked at him with nothing like madness in her eyes. Jon wouldn’t lie; he wouldn’t pretend that he wasn’t intimidated at first as Malora hurried over to him with a wide-eyed look and took his hands in hers.

At first, Jon refused to believe the incredible things she’d told him. When she looked into his eyes and started going on about how he was the Prince That Was Promised, Azor Ahai reborn, the one who was destined to defeat the Others and vanquish the darkness, he’d been convinced that she really was mad after all. But then certain things began to fall into place. He’d gotten the truth of his parentage out of Lord Eddard, and that had led him to learn everything he could about Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark alike. Then there had been the wolf dreams, and the things Malora spoke of that she by rights shouldn’t have any clue about. Difficult though it had been for him to accept, Jon had no choice but to concede that Malora wasn’t mad at all. She’d been waiting for him—waiting to help him fulfill his destiny.

And now, as he brushed her hair out of her face and looked down into her eyes while slowly moving his hips back and forth, he knew that he’d been waiting for her too, whether he’d realized it or not.

Jon used to picture a different destiny for himself. He’d seen himself as a man of the Night’s Watch, earning his own way in the world by fighting alongside his uncle Benjen and the other sworn brothers to man the Wall and keep the realm safe. But Malora had shown him an even greater destiny, and she’d also helped him see that he didn’t have to face that destiny alone. The rest of Westeros might not be ready to hear who Jon Snow really was or what he was meant to do, but Malora knew. She knew, and she stood by his side. She’d pledged to be there for him every step of the way, and her presence at his side had been a constant comfort as he learned who he was and prepared to do what he was born to do.

He wasn’t sure when that feeling of comfort had grown into affection and attraction, but when he did eventually realize how he felt for Malora Hightower, he hadn’t fought against it. He’d embraced it. Love and sexual pleasure hadn’t been what Jon saw in his future before he came to foster at Hightower, but he’d found it, as well as himself, thanks to Malora.

She had been a maid in truth when he took her to bed, but she was a maid no longer. Malora had given him her body along with her heart, and by all appearances she did not seem to be regretting that choice. She moaned quietly as she held onto his neck, and her legs loosely wrapped around his waist as he thrust into her. Neither of them had ever done this before, but they found that making love felt natural to them, at least in each other’s arms. The two of them just seemed to fit together effortlessly, and there wasn’t much talking necessary for them to figure out how to make this feel good.

It was fortunate that they didn’t have to talk much, because it allowed them to kiss as often as they pleased while they made love. It was a privilege Jon would never tire of. He could still remember the nervousness and excitement swirling together just before he kissed Malora for the first time, and how perfect it had felt once he’d actually done it. He continued to enjoy kissing the maid who had changed his life for the better while he learned what it felt like to make love to her. How could anything feel this tight or this perfect?

Jon had been struggling not to release from very early on into their lovemaking. He wanted to enjoy joining with her completely for as long as he could, and he wanted her to enjoy it too. But as he endured that struggle, Malora’s hands grabbed onto his hair and gently pulled his head back so she could look into his eyes. There was no madness in those eyes as she gazed up at him; there was only love, pleasure and elation.

“Do it, Jon,” she said. As always, she seemed to know what he needed to hear. “Let go, my love.”

Her arms hugged him tightly as he thrust into her one more time, and she didn’t let go. Malora kept hugging him just as tightly while he grunted and filled her with his seed. Even after he was done, she didn’t seem to want to let him go.

That was fine, because Jon didn’t want to let go of her or pull out of her either. In Malora Hightower, he’d found everything he hadn’t even known he was looking for. No matter where his destiny took him, he never wanted to let go of her.

Chapter 465: Minister Granger and Secretary Greengrass (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Hermione is determined to excel as Minister. If only her secretary wasn’t driving her to distraction. (Hermione/Daphne Greengrass)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, boss/secretary, office seduction, clueless Hermione, no sex

Chapter Text

Being the Minister of Magic brought a lot of work. Hermione Granger was no stranger to tackling as much work as she could, of course. Her ability to handle the workload of three or four ordinary Ministry employees had played a not insignificant role in her rising through the ranks all the way to the very top of the magical government. Even now, there were those pureblood traditionalists who chafed at the idea of a muggleborn witch occupying the office of the Minister of Magic, but they knew better than to speak against her too openly. Even setting her friendship with the Harry Potter aside, there were too many achievements on her record that she could point to for anyone to argue in good faith that she hadn’t earned the job or wasn’t the best choice for it. Hermione was here because she deserved to be here, and even her staunchest opponents could only suggest otherwise when they were among themselves and were sure no one could hear their complaints.

Still, they would take any opportunity to make them look bad, which meant that she couldn’t give them anything to work with. The workload was even higher than she’d expected it to be, particularly as of late, but she would not fall behind. She would remain on top of everything and leave no possible room for anyone to argue her worthiness.

“Some new reports from the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office for you to look over, Minister Granger,” her secretary said as soon as she opened the door to Hermione’s office. Hermione closed her eyes and sighed. Daphne Greengrass had been an excellent secretary, which was no surprise. Really, the only surprise was that someone as intelligent and capable as Daphne had wanted to interview for the position in the first place. She likely would have been the favorite to become the new Head of the DMLE if she’d pushed for that position once Hermione became the Minister and vacated it. But rather than going for that coveted position, she’d put her name in to work directly underneath Hermione as her secretary. When Hermione asked her why, the beautiful blonde had only smiled and said that being underneath Hermione was right where she felt she was supposed to be.

“Thank you, Miss Greengrass,” Hermione said, taking the reports while looking at Daphne in her tailored work blouse and skirt as little as possible. Even that little glimpse as Daphne bent over her desk was enough to draw her attention to how alluring her cleavage looked in her blouse, and Hermione had to shake herself and resist the temptation to get a better look. She had no complaints with Daphne’s performance in her job, but bloody hell, the woman was distracting. Being around Daphne so much for these last months had felt not dissimilar to their time at Hogwarts many years earlier, where the gorgeous Slytherin with the striking blue eyes had unknowingly played an important role in Hermione discovering and accepting the truth of her sexuality.

“I’m here to please, Minister,” Daphne said, surely not knowing that Hermione bit her lip when she said something like that in such a light tone of voice. Hermione listened to the clicking of her high heels across the floor, and despite knowing how bad an idea it was, she looked up just in time to see Daphne’s big bum swaying from side to side in that lovely skirt as she walked to the door. Daphne looked back at her once she reached the door, and she smiled.

“Let me know if you need anything, Minister Granger,” Daphne said. She closed the door behind her, leaving Hermione to her reports and her dangerous thoughts about her beautiful secretary.

--

“You’re not as smart as I thought you were, Minister.”

Of all the things Daphne could have said to her, Hermione didn’t think anything could have shocked her more. Her head jerked back almost like she’d been slapped, and the written account of Harry’s latest raid slipped through her fingers to scatter across her desk. She didn’t even notice.

“Excuse me?” Hermione said, shaking her head. “Is there some complaint you wish to make, Miss Greengrass? You were the one who applied to work underneath me, and until this very moment I thought you were quite happy to do so. But if you think that I’m not intelligent enough to—”

“Oh, you’re very intelligent,” Daphne said, interrupting her. She laughed as she stepped around to the other side of Hermione’s desk, standing right next to her chair. “You’re just not smart. At least not when it comes to recognizing when a woman is flirting with you.”

“Flirting?” Hermione gasped, shocked for a different reason now. “Who’s been flirting?”

“Bloody hell,” Daphne said, rolling her eyes. “I’ve spent almost six months walking around this office in a blouse that’s too small and a skirt that hugs my arse beautifully. I’ve taken every opportunity to put my boobs in your face, or bend over and show you my arse. You stare as blatantly as you did when you were a randy hormonal teenager at Hogwarts. But you don’t even seem to have a clue that I’m all but throwing myself at you.”

“Throwing yourself?” Hermione mumbled, staring. “At me?”

“I’ve certainly tried to,” Daphne said, shrugging. “But it’s obvious by now that subtle seduction isn’t going to work with you. So, I’ll just have to take matters into my own hands.”

Daphne turned Hermione’s chair to the side, and then she sat down in her lap. Hermione’s heart leapt into her throat as she felt Daphne make herself comfortable. The beautiful blonde’s arms went around Hermione’s neck, and she was all flirty smiles and distraction as she leaned her head in.

Hermione might have been clueless about what her secretary had really been after all this time, but she did at least have enough sense to know what to do when Daphne Greengrass sat in her lap. She put her arms around Daphne’s middle, kissed her secretary on the lips and fulfilled months, if not years, of repressed attraction and missed signals.

Chapter 466: Creati's Fantasies, Exposed IV (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Momo is called back to interrogate Quickfoot, who has been asking for her. He’s refused to answer any questions thus far, but Momo has some unique ideas on interrogation. (Momo/Male OC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Dirty talk, titfucking

Chapter Text

“I understand you’ve been asking to see me,” Momo said as soon as the prison guard had left the interrogation room and closed the door behind him. This left Momo alone with the imprisoned villain, but she wasn’t worried. His hands were cuffed to the chair behind him, and those cuffs had been designed to restrain villains with quirks far stronger than Quickfoot’s. He had been an incredibly elusive villain, but now that he’d been caught, he wasn’t going anywhere and posed no threat.

“Who wouldn’t?” the villain said, laughing. “I’ve had a lot of time to myself since you sent me here, and I’ve spent all of it thinking about that slutty body of yours. Gotta admit, it was almost worth getting captured since I got to see those big fucking tits in the process.”

“I’m glad you’re in good spirits,” Momo said flatly. “Why don’t you make your imprisonment easier on yourself and start answering the interrogators’ questions? I can put in a word in favor of you receiving a lighter punishment, but only if you start cooperating.” The investigation suggested that Quickfoot had not been operating alone but was actually under the employ of someone else. They were trying to follow the trail and catch the bigger fish, but Quickfoot was being most uncooperative in answering any of their questions.

“Like I said to the dumbasses who keep trying to get me to answer questions: I’m not interested in talking,” Quickfoot said. He leered at her body, blatantly staring at her chest. She’d come here right after her workday and was still in her hero outfit, so there was plenty of flesh on display for him. “All I want to do is see those tits again—and stick my dick between them, too.”

This was where Momo should have reacted with disgust, but Quickfoot’s vulgarity sent a shiver through her. The fantasies that day had brought to light had not gone away, and being back in the same room with this horny villain created a fresh wave of shameful arousal for her. As Momo felt the horniness consume her, she struck upon an idea. She might have a way to get the information she needed and indulge in her fantasies at the same time, and there were no cameras and no one else around to catch her utilizing her unique interrogation methods.

“Maybe we can make a deal,” Momo said. She pulled the top of her suit down, exposing her breasts to this villain for the second time, but this time on purpose. “If you’re good to me, I’ll be good to you.” She squeezed her breasts in her hands, rolled them around and let them bounce, knowing that his eyes were following that bouncing hungrily.

“Fuck, you really are a slut!” Quickfoot said. He looked surprised and also incredibly horny at the same time. He hadn’t expected Momo to respond to his vulgar words this way, and she was confident that she could surprise and seduce the answers out of him. She would use her body to accomplish what conventional interrogation methods had not.

She walked towards him, sat on his lap and started to grind on his cock. Upping the ante even more, she grabbed his head and led it to her breasts. He couldn’t get his hands on them, but he could suck them, and he was happy to do so.

“Who is your boss?” she asked suddenly, pulling her breasts away from his mouth. He groaned as she continued to dry hump him but shook his head.

“Not answering that,” he said, though he had to throw his head back and groan again as she rocked more insistently.

“If you tell me, I’ll give you a titfuck,” she offered. His eyes widened, and his hips squirmed in the seat as much as they were able.

Fuck, I’d give anything to fuck those tits,” he said. “But this isn’t the kind of guy you sell out if you know what’s good for you.” He smirked. “Besides, I bet you’ll give me a tittyfuck anyway. Admit it: you’re doing this because you want to, you slutty excuse for a hero.”

“You caught me,” Momo said, sighing. She dropped out of his lap, had his standard-issue prisoner garb down around his ankles in a flash, and created some lotion that she rubbed all over her tits and his dick to allow for a smoother titfuck. He wasn’t entirely wrong. Her heart was pounding, and she could imagine how much more vulgar his words would get if he could see how wet she was getting while kneeling on the floor and sliding her tits along his dick. She did want to do this, however much she shouldn’t.

“You like that, don’t you?” Momo asked, licking her lips suggestively while staring up at him. “You like feeling my big tits all over your cock? Is this what you’ve been thinking about while you’ve been locked up in here?”

“Fuck, yes!” Quickfoot groaned. “And so have you! This is probably what you wanted to do when you had me pinned on the ground back then, isn’t it, you filthy slut?”

There was more truth there than Momo cared to admit, but she ignored her guilt and continued her titfuck. She squeezed her tits together around his cock and kept the friction up, watching and listening closely. When she judged that he was about to cum, she abruptly stopped. He groaned in dismay and glared at her.

“What the fuck?” he complained. “You can’t blue ball me now!”

“I’ll be happy to finish you,” Momo said. “But only if you tell me who your boss is.” He sighed.

“Ah, fuck it,” he groaned, shaking his head. “Worth the risk. Name’s Kobayashi. He’s probably moved to a new hideout by now, but he’s got ties to that new art gallery that opened up last year. Do some digging into them, and you’ll catch him.”

“Thank you for your cooperation,” Momo said. “And now, your compensation.”

Momo took him back between her tits and finished him off in seconds, closing her eyes as his cum shot all over her breasts and face. She would need to clean up before she left, but at least she’d gotten what she came for. Momo decided then that there was no harm in using her body and discreetly indulging in her fantasies if it was for the sake of her hero work.

Chapter 467: Ogma's Special Sunscreen (Fire Emblem)

Summary:

Ogma stands ready to give Caeda whatever she needs during her day at the beach. (Ogma/Caeda)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sex on the beach

Chapter Text

Ogma, as Caeda’s loyal guard, took his duties seriously. It was ideal beach weather, but Ogma did not let that distract him from what he was here for. Caeda was here to enjoy the beach, and he was here to make sure she had a safe, relaxing time. He stood at the ready while she played around in the water, and when she switched over to sunbathe on a towel she’d spread out on the sand, he moved his positioning to offer a good vantage point of anyone who might disturb her. This might be a secluded beach, but that was no reason for him to grow lax in his duties.

“Ogma?” Caeda called.

“Yes, princess?” he said, immediately turning on his heel to face her, ready to fulfill any request she made of him.

“Could you come put some sunscreen on me?” she asked.

“Of course, princess,” he said. He picked up the bottle of sunscreen, but she giggled, got up onto her knees and pushed her hips back, which brought her butt flush against the crotch of his swim trunks.

“Not like that,” Caeda said. “I want your special sunscreen.” She wiggled her hips back and forth, rubbing her buttocks against his dick and getting him aroused while making it clear what she wanted.

“Yes, princess,” he said, lowering his swim trunks. As she got back down onto her belly on the towel, he slid his erection between her buttcheeks and started to thrust. She giggled, enjoying him rubbing between her ass.

“More!” she said after a half dozen or so thrusts between her cheeks. Ogma complied, pulling her red bathing suit bottom to the side and sliding directly into her. She moaned as he penetrated her and slowly pushed deeper inside of her. Knowing his princess as well as he did, Ogma didn’t hesitate to thrust into her quickly, drilling his cock deep inside of her royal pussy and pounding her on the towel she’d spread out across the sand. It was exactly the pace Caeda wanted, as proven by her moans turning into screams of pleasure that tested just how secluded her spot on the beach actually was.

Despite the intensity of her screams and the frequent repetition of Ogma’s strong hips smacking against the ass and thighs of his blue-haired princess, no one came to peep on him servicing her. Even when Caeda scrunched the towel up in her fingers a bit as she came all over his cock and screamed more loudly still, it was only the two of them around to hear it. Ogma certainly heard her screams and felt her find her pleasure on his cock. It had him ready to finish as well, and remembering her request for his ‘sunscreen’, he pulled out of her and released his load all over her back. It was a pretty thick coating, but she soon rolled over onto her back.

“Don’t forget to get my front, too,” she said. She used her arms to squeeze her breasts together while she parted her lips and stared up at him with blue eyes that were wide and full of desire.

Ogma might have just cum, but his body would never permit him to disappoint his princess. He got hard again quickly and slid his cock back inside of her. He went right back to moving his hips back and forth at the same swift pace he’d been at before, fucking her just as hard now that she was flat on her back as he had when she was on her belly. Caeda moaned and screamed and tugged her bathing suit top down so her large breasts bounced freely in time with his thrusts. Between those bouncing breasts and the excited look on her beautiful face, not to mention her screams of pleasure, Ogma had numerous ways with which he could confirm he was giving his princess the service she required. Protecting Princess Caeda and being of use to her was his life’s purpose. She was the one who’d saved him from torture, taken him away from his life as a gladiator and given him a new purpose. Hearing and seeing how much she was enjoying his efforts to please her filled him with more pride than anything he’d done before he entered her service.

It all brought him tremendous physical pleasure as well, obviously, and that pleasure was soon going to cause him to release a second load. Fortunately, his body allowed him to keep thrusting long enough to make Caeda scream in orgasm once again before he had to consider pulling out to shoot his seed onto her body again.

She resolved any questions on where he should finish, because she had him pull out of her and moved onto her knees on the towel. Ogma stood and allowed her to take his cock between her lips. She sucked and stroked him, and it took mere minutes before she took her lips off of him and sat back with a smile.

“Go ahead, Ogma,” she said eagerly. “Give me one more layer of sunscreen.”

Ogma held his cock and took careful aim, wanting to cover his princess as much as possible. He covered both of her cheeks, her chin, down to her neck and all over her breasts, which she pushed together with her arms, clearly wanting him to cover them. She got her wish there, because her chest was truly dripping with just as much semen as it would have received had he been applying actual sunscreen with his hands. There might have even been a little bit more.

“That’s perfect,” she said brightly, before dropping down onto her back with a sigh. “What a wonderful beach day!”

Chapter 468: Virgin Goddess No Longer: The Hunter, or The Hunted? (Percy Jackson)

Summary:

Annabeth convinces Percy that they should seek Artemis out so he can deflower his third goddess. Artemis is willing to consider it, but Annabeth will first have to earn it on her boyfriend’s behalf. (Annabeth/Artemis/Thalia)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Femslash, rough sex, threesome, strap-ons, anal sex, dom/sub

Chapter Text

By this point, Annabeth couldn’t get enough of watching Percy deflower previously virgin goddesses. It had all started with her mother trying to ruin their night and instead getting fucked for her trouble, and then Hestia had shown up when she and Percy were trying to have sex by the fire. Hestia’s interruption had not been malicious like Athena’s had been, but Annabeth had been even faster to pull the goddess of the hearth into Percy’s arms.

This time around, it was actually Percy and Annabeth who’d sought out the next virgin goddess. Even though Percy was the one who would seemingly benefit most if this went well, it had actually been Annabeth who pushed for them to try and meet up with Artemis and her hunters so she could watch her boyfriend deflower and maybe even impregnate the goddess of the hunt. Percy had been unsure if it was a good idea for them to actively try to set up a sexual encounter with a goddess. Annabeth had been adamant, though. She wanted to watch her boyfriend fuck another virgin goddess, and if one wasn’t going to come to them like Athena and Hestia had, they just had to go to them instead.

Nothing about the encounter was going the way it had in Annabeth’s head. Artemis and her hunters allowed Percy and Annabeth to approach them in the woods, but as soon as they’d arrived, the goddess of the hunt had taken control of the situation. Artemis knew what they’d come for, and she was intrigued enough by the stories that had spread about Percy fucking both Athena and Hestia that she was willing to consider giving them what they were after. But first, both Percy and Annabeth had to be proven worthy.

It was really up to Annabeth to do the proving, though, because she was the one with her body on the line.

“Surely you can do better than that, daughter of Athena,” Artemis said, giving Annabeth’s honey-blond hair a firm tug with both hands. “Do you want your boyfriend to deflower me or not?” Before she would consider letting Percy become the first man to fuck her, she was demanding that Annabeth get her off with her mouth. The legs of the goddess were spread wide, and Annabeth was down on her knees, doing her best to lick her. It would have been a daunting task for Annabeth even if that was all she had to deal with. It wasn’t as if she’d ever eaten another woman out before, and her first time giving rather than receiving cunnilingus being with her head between the thighs of a goddess was a trial unto itself. Artemis tugging on her hair and making no secret of her struggles wasn’t helping matters, either.

But that wasn’t the biggest reason that Annabeth was struggling so mightily to maintain any semblance of control or confidence in this situation. Going down on Artemis was a task large enough to devote her full attention to, but she wasn’t being given a chance to do so. That was because it wasn’t Artemis alone that was involved in Annabeth’s trial. Thalia was right there too, and Annabeth’s friend turned Artemis’ hunter was not making it easy on her to focus on what she was meant to do. Actually, she was making it all but impossible.

How could she focus on figuring out how to properly lick Artemis when Thalia was shoving that thick strap-on in with such big thrusts? And it would have been one thing if Thalia was fucking her pussy with it, but that big toy was jamming in and out of her ass instead! There was no way that Annabeth could concentrate on her oral performance when her friend and former protector was giving her such a forceful anal pounding!

“Damn, this is a tight ass!” Thalia said. She gave Annabeth’s lightly tanned asscheek a slap in between thrusts. “Does Percy ever fuck this thing or what?”

The answer was yes, at least to a degree. She’d given her anal virginity to Percy, and they’d had anal sex a handful of times since then. But he’d never fucked her ass like this. Their sex could get very wild and frantic, as two virgin goddesses had already learned. But when she allowed him to put it in her butt, Percy was more considerate, measuring his thrusts and keeping his pace under control so as not to risk making the discomfort grow larger than the pleasure for her.

Thalia was showing no such restraint. Her thrusts were not measured or careful whatsoever. She was fucking Annabeth’s ass without the slightest care as to how she felt about it. It was wild, reckless and out of control, and it drove Annabeth to distraction. There was no chance that she could give the goddess an adequate licking when her friend was pounding her ass so relentlessly.

“I suppose I’ll just have to do it myself,” Artemis said. Her hands tightened in Annabeth’s hair, and she started moving her hips from side to side to grind her pussy against Annabeth’s face, using the friction to make up for whatever she was losing thanks to Thalia’s distracting thrusts.

Whatever Annabeth had been thinking when she’d approached the Hunters of Artemis was long gone now. Honestly, there wasn’t much of anything left rolling around in her head by the time they were done using her. She groaned into the pussy of a goddess as she came from the rough fucking, and her eyes were already closed by the time Artemis came all over her face. She’d succeeded in her task, technically, though Annabeth’s mind was currently too broken to realize it.

--

“I can see you enjoyed watching that, Percy Jackson,” Artemis said, smirking at the obvious erection in Percy’s pants as she got up and left Annabeth passed out on the ground. “Do you still want to put that thing inside of me, or are you afraid I might be too much to handle after seeing what Thalia and I reduced Annabeth to?”

 

Chapter 469: The Bastards, Part V (ASOIAF/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Jon Snow has listened closely for news of the realm, his son and Myrcella while manning the Wall. But after three years, the latest news from King’s Landing will shake up the entire realm forever.

Chapter Text

Three years on, and much had changed in the realm while Jon Snow manned the Wall.

The entire realm had been shocked when the news of Prince Jon Baratheon’s birth spread like wildfire. Everyone at the Wall had been similarly shocked when they heard that their sworn brother Jon Snow had gotten the princess pregnant, but Jon doubted that any of them were as surprised as he had been. He’d thought that his brief time with Myrcella would remain a treasured memory shared only between the two of them. It was something he’d expected to be able to think back on privately when the freezing solitude of manning the Wall threatened to weigh him down; something to cheer him up. He hadn’t even known she was pregnant, but the news of his son’s birth and the fact that Myrcella had honored him in the naming of the child ensured that the entire realm knew just how lucky Jon Snow had been.

While Jon had obviously been busy at the Wall these last three years, he’d done his best to glean what knowledge he could of what was going on elsewhere in Westeros, and what was happening with his son and his love. Everyone had heard about King Robert dying while out hunting, of course. Jon knew that his father loved Robert like a brother, but he’d been very underwhelmed upon meeting the fat king. Still, the man had protected Myrcella and legitimized her son, even knowing that his father was a bastard. Jon would always feel indebted to Robert Baratheon for that and was sorry to hear of his death.

Jon had taken a quick disliking to Joffrey upon meeting the arrogant prick, and some of the stories Myrcella shared about her brother’s cruelty only solidified that. Thus, Jon couldn’t say he was all that upset to hear that Joffrey had been poisoned on his wedding day. Both Myrcella and little Jon were surely safer in King’s Landing without Joffrey around.

Hearing about Stannis Baratheon preparing to assault King’s Landing had been a time of great nervousness for Jon. He’d been one of the few in the realm to know that Stannis was actually telling the truth about the illegitimacy of Queen Cersei’s children with King Robert, having heard it from Myrcella herself. But Jon hadn’t cared about any of that. He’d just wanted to hear that Myrcella and their son were safe.

The combined might of the Starks, Lannisters and Tyrells had fended off Stannis’ attempt to take King’s Landing, but poor King Tommen had not survived. Some of the sailors whispered that it had actually been Queen Cersei, driven mad from the grief of losing Joffrey and the fear of a bitter siege, who had killed Tommen herself, though Jon couldn’t be sure if that was true without hearing directly from someone who had actually been there. Tommen had been nice, if a bit too shy and timid to make for an effective ruler in Jon’s opinion. Whether he’d died in the fighting or by his mother’s hand, Tommen had deserved better.

With first Joffrey and now Tommen dead, the alliance led by Tywin Lannister, Eddard Stark and Mace Tyrell had declared that Jon Baratheon, the only child of Myrcella and thus the only male left in Robert’s line, would become king, with a council of advisors helping him to rule until he came of age. Hearing that his son would be the new king had brought mixed emotions for Jon. He was sure that Myrcella would do her best to raise their son to be a good and just man, and hopefully a good king as well. He knew Lord Tywin and Lord Mace only by reputation, but if Jon’s father was there to help advise his grandson as well, Jon’s son was going to have the best example of a good and just man that Jon could ask for. Still, the Iron Throne was not a comfortable seat, and Jon would have worried for his young son’s safety even if the previous three kings hadn’t all died one after the other in the last few years.

But of all of the news that had made it all the way up to the Wall since Jon had been here, nothing could compare to this one. His sworn brothers had given him some odd looks in the last few years, but they had been openly staring at him and muttering to each other ever since this latest story hit the Wall. Jon understood their looks, because this latest news was going to shake Westeros to its core. It sounded too absurd to be true; it sounded more like something out of one of Old Nan’s stories. But the tale just kept coming in from various sources, and while the telling differed slightly in each, all agreed on one thing. Jon hadn’t known what to make of it, and still didn’t. But after even his sister Arya had written him to say that their father confirmed it was true, Jon couldn’t pretend that the impossible tale wasn’t real.

Jon Baratheon, the son that Jon had never met, had hatched a healthy dragon.

Chapter 470: Ike's Moments with Mist (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)

Summary:

Ike really should slow down. But when he has Mist all to himself, slowing down just isn’t an option. (Ike/Mist)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Sibling incest

Chapter Text

Ike knew that it really would be wise for him to slow down if he didn’t want to risk someone hearing them. He was putting enough of his strength into his thrusts that the bed was making plenty of noise to begin with, and that was before he even considered how loudly his hips were clapping against Mist’s buttocks. The biggest risk of all was Mist moaning or screaming in pleasure, because Ike knew from experience how loud his sister could get when he made her feel really good. There had been plenty of opportunity for her to become proficient at keeping those noises bottled up and contained so only the two of them knew what he was doing to her and how it made her feel. But the harder he fucked her, the more difficult it became for her to control the noises she made. And with how aggressively he was rutting her right now, keeping herself quiet was a desperate struggle for Mist.

Yes, it would have been wise for Ike to slow down. But if either he or Mist were capable of exercising that kind of wisdom around each other, they wouldn’t have been carrying on this relationship in secret for years now.

After the loss of their father, Ike and Mist had drawn closer to each other, relying on one another for strength and support now that they were all that was left of their family. Somewhere along the way, comfort and support had turned into Ike wrapping his arms around his sister’s slender body and kissing her, and Mist taking his hand and pulling him into bed with her before he could even begin to wonder if he’d made a mistake.

There had been no turning back for either of them after that, but obviously they could not show the true depths of their love for each other out in the open. That was why they’d done their best to hide their antics from their friends for these last several years. Usually that meant having a quick romp around the camp or in the forest, making the most of whatever stolen moments they could find together. Rarely did they have the chance to let loose, and that was why Ike could not help himself now. While most of the Greil Mercenaries were out doing some scouting, Ike and Mist had taken a private room in an inn. Ike should have slowed down his thrusts, but he couldn’t. He had his sister all to himself on the bed, his big hands were holding her hips and pulling her body back into his thrusts, and he got to slam his dick all the way to the hilt inside of her without having to look over his shoulder to see if anyone else was about to walk through the trees towards them. Slowing down when he had Mist all to himself like this was no more possible than giving her up in general was for Ike.

Still, even he knew that he couldn’t keep going on exactly as he was. His thrusts were battering Mist’s defenses down, and her noises of pleasure were becoming louder every moment. What had previously been little gasps and groans that were barely louder than whispers were now moans that were at least as loud as the sound of his hips smacking against her, and Ike knew full well that it wouldn’t be long before she was screaming outright as her cute body trembled in orgasm. They were tempting fate as it was with how loud they were being, but letting Mist’s screams ring out would all but guarantee that someone caught them.

He wasn’t going to stop fucking her, of course, so he chose another way to help Mist keep quiet. He put his arms around her waist and rolled her half onto her back, half onto her side. One of his arms hooked underneath the back of her thigh to push her leg up into the air and let him stick his cock back into her from the side. Mist used her hand to help keep her leg bent, and she bit her lip through a groan as she felt him penetrate her once again.

Mist’s face was flushed, and Ike saw the desire and the love in her blue eyes as they met his. And that love was genuine, make no mistake. Even if no one else in Tellius would be able to understand it, the love that Ike shared with his sister was deeper than anything he would ever have been able to feel with anyone else, and one look into her eyes was all it took for him to be reminded that Mist felt the same way. As he pushed his cock deeper inside of her, Ike put all of his passion for Mist into a deep, insistent kiss. The kiss served as an effective way of silencing Mist’s moans, but even though that was why he’d rolled her over in the first place, Ike was honestly less concerned about that than he was about enjoying her taste. Kissing Mist, much like rutting with her, was something Ike would never be able to get enough of.

Their time together in this bed was quickly approaching its end, though. Ike might have been able to prolong it if he’d slowed down, but that simply was not in his nature. Thanks to their need to be quick with whatever time they had, both Ike and Mist had learned to appreciate the benefits of rough fucking, and denying themselves that pleasure was not an option. Ike’s pounding soon had him grunting against his sister’s lips as he fired his seed inside of her. Mist, who had already been on the cusp of her own peak as it was, quivered and made a muffled noise of pleasure into his mouth as her orgasm kicked in.

Mist’s pleasure was for him alone to see, feel and hear. However much the others might disagree if they knew, that was how it should be.

Chapter 471: A New Dance of Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Summary:

In Targaryen tradition, King Aegon will wed his Aunt Daenerys. But Daenerys decides she’s waited long enough to take a man to bed and is in no mood to wait for their wedding night. (Aegon/Daenerys)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Loss of virginity, canon divergence, Daenerys is a virgin, aunt/nephew incest (if you take it at face value that Aegon really is Aegon)

Chapter Text

King Aegon Targaryen did not know who had left a letter for him, requesting that he head to a certain brothel on the Street of Silk. That was the point of an anonymous letter, after all. But not knowing what waited for him in the brothel was all the more incentive for him to put on his traveling garb, sneak out of the Red Keep and head to the brothel as discreetly as he could. His life had been sorely lacking in adventure since his army had defeated the Lannisters and taken King’s Landing, and a secret rendezvous with a mystery woman in a brothel was exactly the kind of excitement Aegon had been missing lately.

He gave the designated name the letter had left with him, and the madam of the brothel led him to a private room and left without a word. Aegon rubbed his palms together before pulling the door open. He knew it was at least a slight possibility that whoever was on the other side of the door meant him harm. But Aegon felt only excitement as he entered. He hadn’t felt this free since his days as Young Griff!

“Hello, nephew,” the lone woman sitting on the room’s bed said after he’d closed the door behind him. She pulled her hood back and removed her traveling cloak altogether, and Aegon raised his eyebrows at the silver-haired woman. “Thank you for coming.”

You sent me that letter?” he asked his aunt and future queen. Their relationship had not gotten off to a great start, with her refusing to recognize him as her king and doubting that he was who he said he was. For a time, he’d wondered if he and his aunt were destined to fight a second Dance of the Dragons, one that House Targaryen and the realm itself could scarcely afford to fight. But then Daenerys had come around. Apparently, he’d shown her enough of the dragon in his veins for her to accept that he really was Aegon Targaryen. She’d accepted his claim and supported his right to sit the Iron Throne, which marked an official end to the conflict with no one else around foolish enough to resist the combined might of both Targaryens.

“I did,” she said, nodding. She stood up from the bed. “Would it surprise you to learn that I’m still a maid?”

“It would,” Aegon said bluntly. He knew that his aunt had been married off to a dothraki horselord years back, and rumors had flown that Robert the Usurper had sent assassins after her once they learned she was carrying his child. In the tradition of their house, Aegon and Daenerys had gotten betrothed a week ago. He’d agreed to that betrothal fully accepting that his aunt had been with other men, but now she was claiming she had no more experience than he did. He found it hard to believe, but it seemed pointless to lie about.

“Nevertheless, it is true,” Daenerys said. “Drogo had no interest in the charms of women, though he could never have ruled his khalasar if he’d said so. He took me as a bride to protect his reputation and kept me by his side as a pretty trophy. But he never touched me, no matter what any rumors might say.” Her bare feet slowly padded across the floor as she walked towards Aegon. “When he learned of this, Ser Barristan urged me to preserve my maidenhead until I took another husband in Westeros. I value Barristan’s counsel, and despite some temptation, I listened.” She pulled her dress down, and Aegon stared. His aunt was wearing nothing beneath that dress, and for the first time, Aegon got to admire just how beautiful his bride to be was. Beneath his breeches, his cock began to stir.

“I decided that I’ve waited long enough,” she said simply. “We’re already betrothed, so I don’t see any reason to wait for our wedding night. That is, if you’re more interested in bedding me than my first husband was.”

--

His aunt was telling the truth. The virgin blood that now stained the sheets beneath them was proof enough of that. But her maidenhead was far from Aegon’s mind now. From his first thrust inside of her, the feeling of her tight cunt surrounding his cock was all he could think about. Fuck, she felt perfect!

Aegon was glad he’d never fucked any of the girls who might have been willing to do so before, whether he was Young Griff or King Aegon. No sailor’s daughter, brothel worker or lady in waiting would have felt half as good to fuck as Daenerys Targaryen did. He deserved the best, and so did she. Luckily, they had each other.

Before he’d entered her, he’d confessed that he was no more experienced at this than she was. But they were both learning quickly together there in the bed. Daenerys hugged his neck and moved her hips along with his as he rutted into her. She moaned his name and looked up at him with desire plain in her violet eyes as they fucked, so he didn’t need to wonder about whether their mutual first time felt as good for her as it did for him.

This was how it was supposed to be. He wasn’t meant to fuck some common woman, and no horse lord or sellsword could ever be worthy of touching his aunt Daenerys. They were the last of the dragons, and they were meant to rebuild their house together. Their actual wedding was still being planned, but that was no reason for them to wait to be together. He deserved to listen to her moan as he fucked her cunt now, and she deserved to receive the proper first time that she’d waited for.

Aegon did not even consider pulling out before the end, and Daenerys didn’t ask him to. He groaned into her neck as he filled her with his seed, taking the first but certainly not the last shot at putting a dragon in his aunt’s belly.

Chapter 472: Creati's Fantasies, Exposed V (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Momo’s investigation leads to her going undercover and playing the role of a slutty barmaid for a group of villains. She does a very convincing job. (Momo/Nameless Male Characters)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Public sex, gangbang, anal sex

Chapter Text

Momo’s ‘interrogation’ of Quickfoot had given them the solid lead they needed and pointed them in the direction of the criminal mastermind that had been behind his illegal activity. But the thing about successful criminal masterminds was that they were a good deal more cautious than the likes of Quickfoot. The hero agency now knew the villain name of the man they were looking for and what he was up to, but actually getting the solid proof that they needed to identify him or connect him to the crimes was easier said than done. He’d scaled back in his activities and laid low for weeks after Quickfoot had been apprehended, almost certainly as a precaution in case Quickfoot gave up any information that would put the heroes on his trail.

As Momo had a vested interest in catching the big bad at this point, she had volunteered for uncover duty at a bar popularized by many of the villains who had dealings with the criminal mastermind known as Brainiac. The hero commission praised her for taking on such a delicate, dangerous assignment, and Momo had smiled at the praise.

It was for the best that none of her superiors knew that sliding into the role of a busty barmaid who served a bunch of villains played right into one of Momo’s fantasies, that of being publicly used. She had temporarily dyed her hair blonde and wore contacts to change the color of her eyes and mask her identity, but the body beneath her tight barmaid outfit was all hers, and from her first day working here, she had no problem catching the attention of all the male villains who frequented the bar. This was the kind of establishment where open catcalling was actively encouraged. Even when they squeezed a breast when she bent down to take their order or smacked her ass as she walked by their table, nothing was done to cull that kind of behavior.

Momo did nothing to discourage it either. She needed to maintain her cover, and the giggles she let out when her ass was smacked and the playful smiles that she gave any man daring enough to grope her tits allowed them to get even bolder with her. Things had really been getting raunchy over the last few days. First, she’d allowed one of the men to pull her down to sit next to him while he and his friends drank, and by the end of the next night she’d been sitting on a villain’s lap while he basically dry humped her at the table. The next time she’d had a shift at the bar, it had ended with Momo sitting between two men with tangible connections to Brainiac and jerking both of them off beneath the table.

She’d picked up some useful tidbits while using her body to get closer to the villains who gave the bar their patronage, but nothing that would allow the heroes to actually apprehend Brainiac just yet. Tonight felt like her best opening yet, though. Three of the villains that she had identified as members of Brainiac’s more trusted inner circle were huddled around a table speaking seriously. If they were being so furtive even in a bar they frequented, they had to be discussing something of importance. Momo needed to find out what.

It was time for the slutty barmaid to do her thing. She unbuttoned an additional button to flash even more cleavage and put some swing in her hips as she approached their table.

“Hi, boys,” she purred. “Seems like you’re discussing something serious.” One of them nodded slightly, while the others couldn’t decide being stoicism and staring at her tits. “Would you like me to move you to a table in the back? There’s no one back there, so you’ll have all the privacy you need back there.” They looked interested, and that was before Momo giggled. “And I’d be happy to personally service you while you important men discuss your business.”

--

There wasn’t much discussion of business going on thus far. Momo would just have to hope that they got around to talking about something she could use when they finished fucking her.

In the meantime, she was playing the role of the slutty barmaid very convincingly. She’d served them some drinks for a bit, but it didn’t take long before they tossed her clothes into a pile on the floor. Momo was glad that she’d opted for dying her hair rather than wearing a wig, because the man standing off to the side slightly and ramming his cock down her throat was tugging her hair a whole lot. She was on top of the burly bald man, who was sitting in the chair and holding her body against him while thrusting up into her pussy from below. The slimmer man was standing behind her, having to crouch and hunch a bit. But his awkward positioning did not prevent him from giving Momo a solid buttfucking. It helped that his cock was so thick, meaning he didn’t need to deliver a full thrust to make her feel that dick in her ass.

Momo moaned around the cock in her mouth and rocked along with the men double penetrating her. Playing the role of the slutty barmaid was allowing her to take a dick in all three of her holes at the same time, and even though they were in the back, it wasn’t like every single person in the bar wasn’t well aware of what was happening back here. Acting this fantasy out in the name of her investigation was going even better than she could have hoped for.

The men kept fucking her until they erupted, with the man in her mouth forcing her to swallow his cum, and the other two filling her pussy and ass respectively. It had already been a memorable night for Momo, but then the man pulling out of her ass mumbled something about how he was going to be thinking about this so much that he hoped it wouldn’t cause him to screw up in his meeting with ‘the boss’ tomorrow at the docks.

Momo had something she could work with. But she should keep her cover and indulge the other patrons some more, just to be safe. Once she recovered, she made her way to another table, not even bothering to put her clothes back on. A barmaid this slutty didn’t need them anyway.

Chapter 473: Breaking the Unspoken Agreement V (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Morgan convinces Lucina to hide under the table with her for some side-by-side sucking. At first Lucina is embarrassed by the situation, but Robin’s belief in her helps her get into it. (Robin/Lucina, Chrom/FMorgan)

Chapter Text

Exalt Chrom and his tactician/chief advisor were holding a meeting together in the palace’s large conference room. They were discussing the trouble the bandits were causing in the west near the border with Plegia, and how best to deal with the problem and restore order. Robin was in full support of Princess Lucina’s stated desire to take charge of a squad and head out to deal with the bandits on behalf of her father and their halidom.

“It’s the best thing for everyone, Chrom,” Robin said. “This isn’t a large enough issue for you to leave the capital to deal with it personally. Not yet at least, but it could become one if it’s allowed to fester for much longer. Stay here, and let Lucina restore order on your behalf. It’ll be good for her to gain some experience leading the way and representing her people. I know you’re protective of her, Chrom, but she can handle this.”

Lucina loved hearing Robin talk about her like this. She loved it so much that it almost distracted her from the mortification she felt at being talked into sneaking under the table and sucking her lover’s dick during his meeting with her father. How had she ever let Morgan talk her into this? She could see Morgan out of the corner of her eye, looking like she was having the time of her life as she knelt in front of Lucina’s father and blew him. Lucina was almost surprised that her friend wasn’t moaning with joy and giving the game away, but Morgan managed to contain herself, if only just. Neither of their fathers knew that their daughter was involved with the other man, so both of them were doing their best not to let on that they were getting sucked off under the table by the daughter of their friend. Only Lucina and Morgan knew the full truth of the matter.

Morgan was keeping the noise down, but she was certainly bobbing her head up and down the length of the exalt’s cock quickly enough to display her enthusiasm, and the joy in her eyes was obvious. Lucina knew that Morgan was only going to be emboldened now that she’d gotten her to agree to this double under the table blowjob. The junior tactician was only going to push for even more extreme acts from here on out. And Lucina was going to be susceptible to giving in, too. As embarrassed as she was to be sucking Robin’s cock under the table while being aware of her very own father being serviced by her eager friend, the princess was also incredibly turned on by it.

“I’m not sure,” Chrom said. “Do you really think she’s ready for this?” His concern for Lucina’s readiness was in contrast to how he was treating Morgan as she sucked him. She’d been bobbing enthusiastically as it was, but as Lucina looked over at them, she saw her father’s hands reach underneath the table and grab a firm hold of her friend’s head. He moved her head up and down on his cock and forced her to take even more of his length in than she’d been doing on her own. Before Lucina’s eyes, her friend’s throat bulged with her father’s cock.

Tears came to Morgan’s eyes, but those same eyes also rolled back in bliss, and her hand slid underneath her skirt. Lucina watched her friend’s arm move rhythmically as her fingers pumped away inside of her pussy, giving herself some stimulation as the blowjob and forceful facefucking turned her on. It wasn’t really a huge surprise to Lucina that being treated like this would turn her friend on, knowing what she knew of Morgan’s sexual desires. It had been her who pushed so hard for them to suck their secret lovers side by side underneath the table like this. Of course she would enjoy him grabbing her head and shoving her head down until his cock bulged in her throat. But it was a shock to see her father behave this way. She didn’t know how to feel about it, or the strange fascination she had with watching it.

Robin was being much gentler by contrast. His left hand also dropped underneath the table and reached for Lucina’s head, but he wasn’t forceful about it like her father was being with Morgan. His hand was almost gentle as it guided her movement, not forcing her down the way that Morgan was being pushed. Lucina eagerly submitted to that hand and the satisfaction it brought her, loving the feeling of it and what it represented. It was like he was showing the same trust in her here that he was in supporting her desire to lead the efforts to quell the bandits. He left it to her to bob her head and please him, and she sucked him with even greater purpose from then on. Her father was her protector, but Robin was the man who saw her as the grown woman and future leader she aspired to be.

Lucina let go of all doubt or embarrassment about where she was doing this and who else happened to be in the room while she did it. She committed fully to pleasing her man, taking his cock deeper, showing him that she needed no guidance to be everything that he wanted her to be. The arousal swelled within her, and Lucina didn’t even hesitate to give in to it. She slid her hand into her pants and started to play with herself, uncaring about how smug Morgan would inevitably be about it later.

They both would have plenty to feel proud about anyway. Lucina’s father came down her friend’s throat more quickly, but he’d set his own pace and pushed Morgan to her limits, so that was no surprise. It didn’t take Lucina much more time to finish Robin off, and feeling his cum shoot down her throat left her fully confident that she’d given him even more reason to believe in her.

Chapter 474: Virgin Goddess No Longer: Percy Fires Back (Percy Jackson)

Summary:

Artemis thinks Percy has accepted his defeat and surrendered Annabeth. But when she returns to her camp with a newly collared Annabeth, she discovers just how mistaken she was. (Percy/Thalia)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Mindbreak, rough sex, breeding

Chapter Text

Percy Jackson’s complete lack of response to her challenge, either to take her on or come to his girlfriend’s defense, was all Artemis needed to know that she had won. She turned her back on the demigod son of Poseidon dismissively and turned her attention to Annabeth. Her hunters could see to Jackson. Annabeth would make a fine addition to her hunters. She was the prize Artemis had been after all along, and now it was time for her to claim the spoils of her victory.

Annabeth allowed herself to be washed clean and dressed in a skimpy hunter’s outfit that barely covered her ass and was at least a size too small in the chest, both of which were by design. She was a beautiful girl, and she belonged to Artemis and her hunters now. No man could have her again, because this body was all Artemis’ now. Her clothing displayed that gorgeous body that had been claimed by the Goddess of the Hunt, and the collar that Artemis attached to Annabeth’s neck left no doubt as to just where she belonged now.

Leading Annabeth Chase into her camp was supposed to be a moment of triumph for Artemis, but it instead turned into the largest surprise of her life. She’d assumed that her hunters would have sent Percy Jackson on his way by now. Either that, or perhaps they’d decide to let him stick around for a bit to watch his girlfriend get fucked by her new sisters in arms so he would truly come to understand that Annabeth was no longer his before they kicked him out.

But neither of those things was happening. Percy Jackson had not been sent away, and he most certainly was not in any position to be humiliated by having his inferiority shoved in his face by the arrival of Annabeth in her new attire and with her collar that marked her as Artemis’. What Artemis instead found was Percy holding Artemis’ lieutenant, Thalia Grace, in his arms and bouncing her on his cock.

Thalia had been so strong and stalwart a lieutenant in helping her break down Annabeth earlier, but she looked anything but strong now. If Artemis was not seeing it for herself, she would never have been able to believe that Thalia could be dominated so thoroughly by a man. Jackson had evidently already fucked her face, because Artemis could see Thalia’s cheeks and chin smeared with her own spit, in addition to the semen that stuck to her cheeks and dripped from her forehead down to her chin. Her face had been covered in Jackson’s semen. It should have made Thalia feel filthy and defiled.

But she did not appear disgusted in the least as Artemis saw her face now. No, Thalia looked like she’d had whatever disgust she might have had fucked right out of her. It looked like her mind and her pride as a hunter had left her eyes, and all that reminded was the mindless physical pleasure of being fucked by a brute.

Thalia’s feet were dangling, and her breasts bounced as Percy held her body up in the air and bounced her on his cock. His arms hooked underneath her thighs to hold her up, and he showed no physical strain whatsoever despite holding Thalia up in the air and driving his cock up into her cunt with more speed and force than should have been possible from this position. Thalia’s weight should have been too much for him to be able to hold her up and bounce her this effortlessly, but that didn’t seem to bother Jackson in the least. He was having no problem thrusting his hips up and moving Thalia’s body in his arms to slam his dick deep inside of her, and the impact it was having on Thalia was obvious. She was past the point of even moaning or groaning now. There was just a weak sort of gasp coming out of Thalia’s throat now, and it was hard to hear with her tongue lolling out of her mouth. And those eyes, which usually shone with so much fierceness, lacked any fight whatsoever at this point. How long had it taken for Jackson to fuck the spirit right out of her lieutenant? All of this had happened in the time it had taken Artemis to wash and dress Annabeth, so it couldn’t have been long once he’d taken her into his arms and dropped her onto his cock.

“Gonna breed you now, Thalia,” Percy said roughly. That should have triggered whatever pride Thalia still had as a hunter, but she just groaned as Percy fucked her even harder and finally held her down on his cock when his orgasm arrived. The same semen that sullied Thalia’s face was now rushing into her pussy and targeting her womb. It was a stunning sight for Artemis, but even more stunning was just how much of it there was. A large amount came dripping right back out of Thalia and onto the ground beneath her. If that much dripped out, just how much more had the son of Poseidon shot inside of her?

That was a question that would have to be relegated to the back of her mind, because there were more important matters to focus on once Artemis watched Percy pull Thalia off of his cock and place her down on her knees in front of him.

“You have a new oath to swear,” Percy said. Artemis scowled, but Thalia obediently spoke before her goddess could attempt to intervene in this farce.

“I pledge myself to the Demigod Percy Jackson and his cock,” Thalia said. “I turn my back on the hunt, and accept my place as Percy Jackson’s slut, to be fucked and knocked up whenever he desires.”

Artemis’ scowl grew more intense, and then grew fiercer still when she heard Annabeth laugh weakly beside her.

Chapter 475: The Bastards, Part VI (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

With the dragon hatched and bonded to young King Jon, Ned decides to finally tell Myrcella everything.

Chapter Text

“You wished to speak with me privately, Lord Stark?” It was a formal phrase, but there was genuine warmth in Princess Myrcella’s voice as she said it. Her eyes were kind as she greeted Ned in his quarters in the Red Keep.

“I did, my lady,” he said, giving her a small but equally genuine smile in return. Myrcella did not smile so easily at everyone; as a sister who had lost two brothers and the mother to a young king, she was understandably cautious around many. But Ned knew that he had earned her trust by now through the service he had given and continued to give in teaching Jon how to be a good man and a just king. Some of the young king’s tutors and advisors had obvious self-interest motivating them in advancing their own houses, but for Ned, the boy was family and he treated him accordingly. The realm believed Ned to be the boy’s grandsire, and while that wasn’t quite true, it didn’t stop him from considering Jon as such. Myrcella saw the love that Ned had for her son, so she was not on her guard around him the way she was around others who hadn’t fully earned her trust. “Have a seat, if you please. I believe this is going to take some time, and I want you to be comfortable.”

“Thank you, Eddard.” She sat down in the chair across from him, which he had already pulled out for her. “Jon seemed healthy and happy when he returned from his lesson this morning, so I assume you didn’t ask to speak with me because something went wrong.”

“No,” Ned shook his head. “Jon performed as ably in his lessons as I have come to expect from him.” Myrcella smiled, likely because she knew that Ned would not have said this if it had been flattery. Jon was taking to his training with his various instructors. Whether learning how to rule from Ned, taking up arms in the training yard with Barristan Selmy and the Kingslayer or receiving broader knowledge from Grand Maester Pycelle and Tyrion Lannister, Jon was picking it all up readily. Myrcella was very proud of her son, and Eddard believed that she had good reason to be.

“I am pleased to hear it,” Myrcella said. “It pleases me even more to hear it from you.” She smiled. “Nothing would make me happier as a mother than if Jon can become as good and just a man as his father and his grandfather.” Ned glanced down briefly, thinking of Jon Snow at the Wall, and all the things that had not been said.

“That actually brings me to the purpose of why I asked you to meet me in private,” Ned said. “It is time that we discuss the truth of Jon’s parentage.”

“I’m not sure what you mean,” Myrcella said. She frowned, and there was wariness and caution behind her expression now that Ned had not seen towards him in at least a year, if not more. “I assure you that I did not lie when I told King Robe—when I told my father that Jon Snow is the father of my son. He is the one and only man I have ever been with, so there is no other who could be the father.”

“Peace, Myrcella,” Eddard said quietly, holding a hand up. “I apologize for misspeaking. I have never once doubted that Jon fathered your son, and I do not doubt it now. I meant to say that, given what has happened with the young king recently, I believe it is time you know the truth about Jon Snow’s parentage.” Myrcella looked surprised at that briefly before her expression became merely curious.

“I see,” she said slowly, but it was apparent that she didn’t see at all. “It was my understanding that not even Jon knows who his mother was.”

“He did not, and still does not,” Ned said, closing his eyes briefly and hearing his sister’s voice in his head.

Promise me, Ned.

“Then why now?” Myrcella asked. “What does the name of Jon’s mother have to do with us here and now?”

“Everything,” Eddard said honestly. At seeing Myrcella’s blank look, he got to the point. “Have you not questioned why that dragon bonded with Jon?” The entire realm was shocked when that dragon hatched out of what we believed was a fossilized egg. But the hatchling bonding with the young king had been at least as effective at getting the more ambitious lords who might have sought to undermine his rule in line as any measures the alliance of Ned, Tywin, Mace Tyrell might have taken.

“My father was named king after the end of the rebellion because he had some Targaryen blood in his line,” Myrcella said. “Your Stark blood, the blood of the North and the old gods, helped bring back whatever embers remained of the Targaryen magic. Is it not so?” This was the same explanation that most of the realm seemed to have settled on. It wasn’t a bad justification, but only if you did not have all of the facts.

“No,” Ned said, shaking his head. “That is not the truth of things, Myrcella. You don’t need to look far back at all in your son’s lineage to find Targaryen blood. He got that from his grandsire.” Myrcella stared at him like he’d grown a second head, but Ned ignored her while collecting his thoughts. He was about to break the promise he’d made to his sister on her bed of blood, just before the light left her eyes. He had kept that promise for all these years, even after Robert had gone to the grave, and his wrath with him. But now, he would break it at last, for the good of the boy that was his grandson, at least in his heart.

“Jon does have the blood of the Starks, but it’s not my blood. It’s the blood of my sister Lyanna.”

Myrcella gasped audibly, and her hand flew to her mouth. She knew her history, so she didn’t need to be told any more to understand. Ned said it anyway.

“Just before she died, I promised my sister that I would raise Jon as my own. It was the only way to protect him from Robert. Not even our friendship would have kept the babe safe had Robert known that he was the son of Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen.”

Chapter 476: Invisible Diplomacy (Marvel)

Summary:

Susan Storm happily takes up a diplomatic role as humanity’s representative with the Super-Skrull. But only her and Kl’rt know just how intense those monthly diplomatic meetings get. (Super-Skrull/Susan Storm)

Chapter Text

When humanity forged peace agreements with the Skrulls, it was agreed that someone who knew the shape-shifting species well should represent humans in diplomatic dealing with them. Susan Storm, also known as the Invisible Woman, had been happy to volunteer for the assignment. She and the rest of the Fantastic Four had battled against Kl’rt the Super-Skrull more than anyone else on the planet, so she was a logical choice when it came time to appoint a representative to pay monthly diplomatic visits to the Super-Skrull. If the Skrulls were up to anything or had any plans of reneging on their peace agreement in any way, it was Susan’s job to catch on and put a stop to it.

If Kl’rt had been up to anything, she would have been more than willing to stand up and take action against the Fantastic Four’s old nemesis. But she knew that Kl’rt was no more interested in renewing their conflict than she was. If the Super-Skrull led his species in another attempt to conquer Earth, that would mean an end to her monthly diplomatic visits. And Susan was certain that he would lament their end at least as much as she would.

When humanity’s best, from Director Fury to the top Avengers, had agreed to allow Susan to represent them in these monthly diplomatic missions, they hadn’t had any clue what said missions would entail. Even Susan herself hadn’t known where this would lead back then. At the time, she had been earnest in her offer to make sure that the Super-Skrull did not step out of line. The first several diplomatic talks were just that; talks, where Susan made sure to have a look around to confirm that the Skrulls were not up to anything suspicious. But now, more than a year into the agreement, the monthly visits had since warped into something else entirely.

Kl’rt’s hand was surprisingly gentle as it rested on her head, but this was not a selfless gesture on his part. He knew that pulling her hair would only impede her ability to bob her head and swallow his cock to the fullest extent of her talent. And since this was far from the first time she had been on her knees for him, he knew how foolish it would have been to stop her from doing her thing. He simply sat back in his chair, rested his hand on top of her blonde hair and enjoyed Susan’s talented sucking.

Naturally, she knew just what he liked by now. Susan had always given great head, and she had already perfected her technique to match the Super-Skrull’s preferences. His cockhead wasn’t quite as sensitive and didn’t bring him as much pleasure when it was stimulated as it had for any human lover she’d sucked, but he loved it when she took his cock all the way down her throat and held it there. So, that was what the talented human did. She deepthroated Kl’rt’s cock and held it there, staring up at him while she kept him down. She twisted her head from side to side and hummed around his cock, only pulling back when breathing became a priority. Even then, she removed him from her throat just long enough to take in a few breaths, and then it was straight back to deepthroating the thick green cock she couldn’t get enough of.

When she heard a groan from him that she recognized well by now, she pulled back so only his tip was in her mouth. Skrulls shot out a massive amount of cum, or at least Kl’rt did. He was the only Skrull she’d ever done this for, so she couldn’t say for sure if this was related to his species or if it was just him. Regardless, she wanted to swallow every drop.

The Super-Skrull groaned and bucked in his seat slightly as he began to release inside of his old enemy’s mouth. Susan, who once had taken such pride in repelling Kl’rt’s efforts to conquer Earth, now felt pride only after she’d taken the last bit of cum down her throat. It was far from easy since it just kept coming, but she had been waiting all month for this opportunity, and she wouldn’t waste it.

--

She wasn’t down on her knees for him this month, but Susan hadn’t gotten any complaint from Kl’rt about that. There had only been the excitement that was always so easily visible on his face any time she offered up her ass to be fucked.

Anal sex didn’t seem to be something that Skrulls engaged in, because he had been dumbfounded the first time she’d invited him to stick it in her butt. He’d been hooked by the end of that first time though, and each subsequent time, he fucked her ass with the same impatient need that he did now. He held onto her waist while he bent her over and rutted her like an animal from behind, and she loved it. He was more in control of himself when they were having standard sex, but he became a beast any time he was fucking her ass. Susan loved it. She’d never had anal sex this wild with anyone else, and she was just as hooked on it as he was. She squealed as he pounded into her, and held on tight to the arm of his chair for the duration of it.

Their visits never lasted long when he was fucking her ass, but she wasn’t concerned about that. She didn’t need a marathon from him; she could get that the rest of the month. What she needed from him was a feeling of frantic lust that could tide her over until her next diplomatic visit, and that was just what Kl’rt gave her. He fucked her ass until he came inside of it with an alien roar of satisfaction and triumph, and she moaned in response.

That sound, and the feeling of the Super-Skrull’s cum filling her ass, would remain on Susan Storm’s mind until her next diplomatic visit.

Chapter 477: Sex Etiquette with Maribelle IX (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

With Maribelle gone, past memories and current temptations with Cherche test Morgan’s willpower. (Male Morgan/Cherche)

Chapter Text

Morgan tossed and turned in his bed, struggling to get to sleep. The bed felt too large and too cold without Maribelle there to share it with him. It had been a long week with her gone, and he felt a restless tension inside of him that made it difficult to sleep. He was not used to going this long without release.

Cherche was not helping him at all with this tension, because her attempts at what he was sure was subtle seduction continued, along with the more blatant efforts she resorted to on occasion. Earlier that very day, he’d walked into his study to find her cleaning the floor on her hands and knees, only the bottom of the maid outfit she had been wearing was so short that he could see almost the entirety of her bare asscheeks. These efforts would have been distracting at the best of times, but with Maribelle gone and him having no one to release his urges on, he had been sorely tempted to take his maid and former lover then and there.

When he did finally manage to make it to sleep, Cherche followed him into his dreams. More specifically, his dreams took him back in time, to his last sexual encounter with Cherche before he committed to Maribelle.

--

Morgan was breathing heavily after what had been one of the longest and most intense sessions he and Cherche had ever had. It always took him some time to come down after a fuck like that, but Cherche was devoting herself to soothing him in the aftermath of their huge fuck. She had to be incredibly exhausted too, but that wasn’t stopping her from getting into position between his legs, pushing her big breasts together around his cock and soothing him with a slow and pleasant titfuck.

“You performed wonderfully today, Morgan,” she said, grinning up at him while allowing him to enjoy the softness of her boobs gliding up and down his dick. “Maribelle must be doing a fine job as your teacher, because your skills and stamina have both increased a lot since you started taking lessons with her.”

“Y-yeah,” Morgan mumbled. He didn’t know what to say about that, and he really didn’t know what to think about her mentioning Maribelle right now. The feelings that had been building inside of him as of late got twisted and confused with his noble teacher being brought up in this context, and he felt an odd sense of panic about it. “She’s, uh, she’s great.”

“I know you’ve started having feelings for her,” Cherche said casually. Morgan’s panic grew, but she just smiled up at him. “You should act on them.” He stared at her, floored by her suggestion. Was Cherche seriously encouraging him to confess his feelings for Maribelle, and giving him that encouragement while she gave him a tittyfuck right after sex, at that?

“I don’t know,” he said, trying to figure out what he should do. “No matter how she reacted, it would change things.” He wasn’t just talking about it changing things with Maribelle. A confession would change the nature of his relationship with Maribelle regardless of whether she accepted his feelings or not, but it would also almost certainly change things with Cherche as well. He could admit to himself that he’d fallen for Maribelle, but was he willing to lose what he had with Cherche to try and start a genuine relationship with his tutor? It was not an easy decision to make.

Cherche looked unimpressed by that answer. She frowned up at him, and worse, she stopped giving him the soothing titfuck. She sat back up onto her knees and shook her head at him.

“That won’t do at all,” she said. “I don’t want you to be indecisive or hesitant to go for what you want. That’s not the prince I’ve so enjoyed servicing. You will be honest about your feelings with Maribelle; you will act on them. This will be our last session together until you do so.” Morgan stared at her in disbelief. He could tell that she was serious. It seemed like he was going to lose out on this whether he admitted his feelings to Maribelle or not.

“Don’t worry, my prince,” Cherche said. She moved down onto her back, slid one hand between her legs and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips for him. “Our session isn’t over yet. You can use me for the rest of the night.”

Morgan would probably feel longing and loss when he woke up in the morning, but if he had the rest of the night to keep using his beautiful maid, he was going to push tomorrow’s concerns aside in favor of enjoying his night. He moved into position above her and started grinding his cock against her thigh to get it hard again, willing his exhausted body to keep going so he could enjoy every second he had with Cherche.

--

Morgan groaned as he came out of the flashback that his brain had decided to take him on tonight. As if he’d needed another reminder of how well Cherche could please him while he was in this lonely, horny state with Maribelle gone!

He couldn’t decide whether it was better or worse that the dream had ended before he’d put his cock back inside of Cherche for another round. His body could still feel it. He could swear that Cherche was in bed with him still, filling the void with Maribelle gone.

Come to think of it, the sensations really should have gone away by now. He’d been awake for several seconds, but the pleasure felt just as powerful as it had in his dream. If anything, it felt even better.

Morgan opened his eyes, then blinked them several times to try and clear the echoes of the dream. But no matter how many times he blinked, there was no changing what was happening.

Cherche was in his bed, and she was looking up at him while she sucked his cock.

Chapter 478: Girl Beneath The Dress (Index)

Summary:

While on a compensated date, Kaibi’s client requests her special service. As she plays with herself, her mind searches for a worthy man to imagine allowing to touch her. (Gokusai Kaibi)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, masturbation, compensated dating

Chapter Text

Gokusai Kaibi of SCHOOL did not depend solely on her assassination jobs to earn money. She also earned money on the side through enjo kousai, also known as compensated dating. Unlike some in the profession, she did not go so far as to have any form of sexual contact with the men she ‘dated.’ She provided only company, and Measure Heart, her esper ability that allowed her to change the emotional distance between people’s hearts, gave her some unique advantages where feelings of companionship were concerned.

She was using said ability quite effectively with her current client. Kaibi sat and chatted with her middle-aged client, allowing him to unload his worries on her while using Measure Heart to make him feel closer to her, giving him the companionship that he lacked in his day-to-day life now that his wife had left him and there was only an empty home waiting for him after work. It was going well, but the man fidgeted as if he had something on his mind.

“I’ve, uh, heard you offer a special service,” he said after being prompted. “Is that true?”

Kaibi considered this for a moment. She did indeed have a special service, though she only offered it to a select few clients who she trusted. Kaibi did feel some sympathy for this one after his story about his wife of over fifteen years leaving him during the holiday season, so she eventually nodded.

“What do you offer?” he asked, licking his lips and shifting forward.

“For triple my regular fee, I will do anything you want, provided it does not involve us touching each other,” she said.

“I’d be willing to pay four or five times the fee if I could put it—” he began, only to be cut off.

“I am not a prostitute,” she stated seriously. “I will not have sex with you for any price, and there will be no touching.” The man who one day claimed Kaibi’s virginity wold earn it, not buy it.

“Okay,” he said, nodding. He was clearly disappointed he wouldn’t get to have sex with her, but he was going to take what he could get. “Could you pull your panties off from underneath your dress and give them to me?”

“As you like,” the beautiful wavy-haired assassin said. She reached underneath her fancy open-backed dress and pulled her frilly pink panties down her legs, allowing them to pool at her feet for a few moments so he could stare at them. Then she picked them up and held them out for her client to take. He took them gladly and stared at her underwear from up close, looking like he was tempted to sniff them right in front of her.

“Could you lie down on the bed and spread your legs for me?” he asked.

“So long as you stay here, yes,” she said, to which he nodded. If he disobeyed and tried to take more than she was offering, he would discover how dangerous Gokusai Kaibi, member of School, could be. But he stayed where he was as she climbed onto the bed, got down on her back and spread her legs, exposing her pussy to him beneath her dress. She saw him lick his lips.

“Stand up and take your dress off,” he said next. She nodded, stood up and removed her showy dress. Her client groaned with desire as he stared at her nude body, and with good reason. Kaibi was well aware of how beautiful she was. Her boobs might not be quite as big as her older sister Rikuri, but they were still round and nicely perky. She took good care of her skin as well, and her pussy was neatly groomed. Not many clients were fortunate enough to receive her special service, but those who did were just as aroused at seeing her body as this middle-aged divorcee.

“Get back down on the bed and play with your breasts,” he said, requesting her to do what he could not. Kaibi got back down on her back and squeezed her soft breasts together. As she jiggled them and stroked her nipples, she heard the sound of his zipper coming down. He pulled his dick out of his underwear and started to stroke it, which was fine. As long as he stayed where he was and didn’t try to join her on the bed, he could do what he liked with that cock. She had no interest in seeing it any closer.

“Play with yourself,” he said through a moan. Kaibi ignored his moans and the sounds of male masturbation that she was very familiar with, none of which would help her here. As she reached her hand between her legs and began to masturbate, she turned to contemplating who would be the man to deflower her. It was Kaibi’s hope that whoever took her virginity would be her only lover, and would give her children one day. But who would that man be?

She thought of Kakine Teitoku, the leader of School. Her Level 5 teammate was handsome, but she discarded him quickly as a poor choice. Kumokawa Seria had warned her that he was unlikely to meet a good end, and Kaibi had worked with him enough to agree.

Next, her thoughts turned to a certain spiky-haired boy she’d first fought with and then worked in support of during the Biohacker incident. He was handsome, too—and such a selfless hero. That Level 0 would put his own life on the line against overwhelming odds to protect girls he barely knew. A man that heroic and selfless would make for a fine lover.

“Touma,” she moaned quietly as her fingers moved faster inside of her pussy. Her client seemed too lost in his own masturbation to hear her utterance, but Kaibi was barely aware of him at this point. It was only the spiky-haired hero on her mind as she masturbated. She moaned his name one more time as she came on her fingers, imagining that it was his dick inside of her instead, fucking her, taking her first time and marking her as his.

Chapter 479: Virgin Goddess No Longer: Artemis Attacks (Percy Jackson)

Summary:

After the Annabeth/Thalia exchange, Artemis lands what she hopes will be a decisive blow against Percy by claiming Calypso and Rachel Elizabeth Dare. But will even that force the son of Poseidon to give up? (Artemis/Calypso/Rachel Elizabeth Dare)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rimming

Chapter Text

Artemis, goddess of the hunt, stepped back from the camera after making sure it was recording properly. She nodded, seeing that all was well. She could begin her counterattack now.

“Our first exchange was a draw, Percy Jackson,” she said. “I believed that I had beaten you at the outset, and even though you did manage to respond, I’m sure you don’t feel like much of a winner, given the prize I brought back with me.” She stroked the blonde hair of Annabeth Chase, who knelt naked on the floor beside her with her head down.

“Yet, even though I took Annabeth as my new hunter fucktoy during our first battle, you did not surrender and accept that you were out of your depth competing with a goddess,” Artemis continued. “You took my Thalia with you. I must begrudgingly admit that you are a worthy foe, Percy Jackson. But you should have given up when I took Annabeth. Even with Annabeth gone, there were other options for companionship available to you in your old life. But now, I’m going to take them all. Since you took Thalia, I’ve claimed both of your previous crushes. Take a look.”

She stepped to the side, allowing the camera to see her bed for the first time. There, both Calypso and Rachel Elizabeth Dare were naked and sitting on their knees. Both the red-haired oracle and the beautiful titan’s daughter awaited her command.

“I’ve already made them mine, Percy Jackson,” Artemis said proudly. “The purpose of this video is showing you just how eager your two prior crushes became to serve me after I showed them what a goddess can do in bed. Sit and watch them serve me, Jackson, and if you have any sense, accept that you can never defeat me.”

--

Artemis moaned and stroked the red hair of Rachel Elizabeth Dare in appreciation. The oracle had been inexperienced and woefully unprepared when the goddess made her move on her, but she was a quick learner. Her tongue work was improving rapidly, and there had never been any room to question her enthusiasm for the task. As Artemis sat on her face and invited her to worship her new goddess with her tongue, Rachel threw herself into the task with zealous determination. Her tongue moved intently, and she demonstrated all that she’d learned with regards to how Artemis licked to have her clit stimulated. She’d claimed the girl because of her past with Jackson, but Artemis was glad she’d seduced her now that she had her in bed serving her.

She wasn’t the only one serving her. Calypso was in bed behind her, and per her orders, she was taking advantage of the way that Artemis was leaning her body forward while sitting on Rachel’s face. The daughter of Atlas spread Artemis’ buttcheeks with her hands and pressed her face in so she could stick her tongue out and rim the goddess.

For so long, Calypso had been banished to that remote island, unable to embrace her emotions and desires as one hero after another found themselves on her island, only to leave her side after she inevitably fell in love with them. But she would never have to lament love and loss again, because she was now in the service of Artemis. Artemis really hadn’t needed to try that hard to seduce Calypso; she’d been an even easier conquest than Rachel had been. Her circumstances likely had something to do with that, and Artemis had been all too ready to take advantage of them.

Artemis looked over into the camera and smiled as her two newest conquests used their mouths to service her. To add insult to injury, she had Annabeth using the camera to record everything, capturing it all for Percy’s later viewing. His girlfriend who was now Artemis’ hunter fucktoy made sure to get it from all angles. She got a good view of Rachel’s face from the side as she worked on the goddess straddling her head, and she went behind to record Calypso giving Artemis a keen rimming. Once Jackson saw this recording, he would have to acknowledge that his old crushes had been truly claimed by Artemis just as Annabeth had been.

If Annabeth was doing a good job behind the camera, she would be sure to get a good look at the pleasure on Artemis’ face as her new conquests brought her to climax with their talented mouths and devoted service. She stroked Rachel’s hair and wiggled her hips around to rub her ass in Calypso’s face, basking in this moment of triumph that was being recorded as a statement about what happened when a cocky man thought he could compete with the goddess of the hunt.

“I hope you’ve learned your lesson, Jackson,” Artemis said, smiling into the camera as she got up off of the bed. “If you’ll admit defeat here, no further blows need be struck. Accept that you cannot and will not get the best of me, boy.” She snapped her fingers, and Annabeth obediently turned the camera off.

--

Artemis was relaxing in a chair, enjoying her victory while holding a naked Annabeth in her lap, when Percy Jackson’s face appeared in her room at the end of a rainbow.

“Hi, Artemis,” the demigod said. “I understand that you’ve tried to get your revenge on me by going after Rachel and Calypso. Not a bad idea, honestly. You’re a pretty tough one; Annabeth definitely underestimated you when she pushed for me to go after you.” Artemis smiled smugly, but frowned when she saw Percy grin. For a man who’d had his lover and his old crushes claimed by the competition, he didn’t look nearly as dejected as he should.

“But I hope you don’t think I’m giving in here,” he said. “I made a little deal with Hades, and now I want you to watch as I take your lover. That’s right. Artemis: Zoe is going to give herself to me willingly, and you’re going to watch.”

Chapter 480: The Power of a Ponytail (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Todoroki was used to seeing Momo tie her hair in a ponytail, but he’ll never look at it the same way after today. (Shoto/Momo)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, first time blowjobs

Chapter Text

Momo Yaoyorozu frowned, shook her head and brushed her hair out of her face, giving it up as a futile effort. Shoto Todoroki tried to look understanding and not allow his disappointment to show, but it wasn’t easy.

“This isn’t working,” she said, moving away from him. “Hold on a second, Shoto.” She opened the drawer next to her bed, reached in and pulled out a hair tie.

Now Shoto understood what was happening, and what was not happening. Momo wasn’t giving up; she was just making it easier on herself to keep going. They weren’t stopping.

He had watched Momo tie her hair up into a ponytail numerous times over the years, and he’d seen it even more often in the month since they’d confessed their mutual feelings for each other and started dating. He’d never really thought anything of it. He liked his girlfriend’s dark hair however she wore it, after all. But he knew that after watching her pull her hair back into a ponytail on this particular weekend afternoon, he was never going to be able to see it the same way again. Every time he watched her put her hair up in a ponytail from now on, he was going to think of this.

It wasn’t the act of tying the ponytail itself that made it so memorable, but rather what it represented. Their relationship had started getting physical over the last couple of weeks. First there had been kissing and hugging, and then they’d started groping each other’s bodies as they’d mutually fantasized of doing for months, if not years. Seeing each other naked had come next, and nude fondling had of course been the natural step to follow that.

Pleasuring each other with their fingers had been the latest step in the evolution of their relationship, until today. Today, for the first time, Momo was trying to use her mouth on him. It had already felt very, very good from Shoto’s perspective, even given the fact that she frequently had to stop because her hair kept falling into her face. Any touch of her lips or tongue on his dick had been just perfect as far as he was concerned, regardless of her inability to establish a consistent pace.

Now, though, she took his cock between her lips once again and went back to work without her hair to get in the way. Thanks to that ponytail, Momo didn’t have to worry about her hair covering her eyes as she tried to give her very first blowjob. She was able to focus only on trying to make him feel good, and she succeeded effortlessly.

It was amusing that Momo had been nervous about whether or not she would be able to make this feel good for him, and even apologized in advance if he didn’t enjoy himself. He’d been enjoying himself when her hair had been hanging over her face and making her stop frequently to brush it back, so obviously he was in heaven once she got settled in between his legs again and resumed sucking him. Her blowjob was slow, but it was obvious to him that she’d taken some time to try and study how to do this properly and make him feel good.

He couldn’t imagine how any amount of quick bobbing and gagging, like he’d seen in some of those videos Mineta always tried to get the rest of the UA boys to watch, could feel any better than Momo’s tongue circling around his sensitive glans, or her lips wrapping around and sucking on the head. She did slowly bob down to take some more of his cock into her mouth every once in a while, but at least in Shoto’s opinion, it was her mouth on his cockhead that felt best. She must have noticed that he groaned louder when she did so, because the head bobs became less and less frequent the longer the blowjob lasted. The more time Momo spent with his cock in her mouth, the greater her focus zeroed in on the head of his penis. She did put both of her hands on his shaft to slowly stroke it as well, but they both knew that her mouth was right where it belonged and doing what it needed to do to make this first blowjob for either of them as enjoyable as possible for Shoto.

Shoto really would have enjoyed it regardless of any technique, consistency or lack thereof, though. He enjoyed everything that he did with Momo, and not just because it always felt so good. He felt like he would enjoy just about anything that he tried in bed with her, simply because it was her. The girl he’d fallen in love with was between his legs and using her mouth to please him. It was Momo’s soft lips around his cockhead, her hands gently jerking him off, and her big, dark eyes looking straight up at him while she gave him his first ever blowjob.

Maybe it would get even better the next time, and the next time, and the time after that. Logic would dictate that Momo’s ability would improve as she did this more, just as they had both gotten markedly better at kissing, and at using their fingers to pleasure each other. But Shoto knew that he would always look back fondly on this first time that Momo had brought him into her bed, tied her hair back in a ponytail and used her mouth to please him. Her suckling and stroking had him writhing on her bed within a handful of minutes, and Shoto knew he could take little more.

“I’m almost ready,” he said, wanting her to know what was about to happen so she could decide what to do about it.

Momo didn’t stop sucking him. She kept his head between her lips and continued to stare up at him while she blew him to completion. In Shoto’s mind, his girlfriend had never looked sexier than she did now with her hair tied back and his cock in her mouth while she swallowed his cum.

Chapter 481: Shoto the Sex Friend I: Mina and Setsuna (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Thanks to Mina and Setsuna, the girls of Class 1-A and 1-B enjoy having Shoto Todoroki as their collective sex friend. (Shoto/Mina/Setsuna)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, UA is a university, threesome, casual sex, anal sex

Chapter Text

When it was discovered that Shoto Todoroki, in addition to being a handsome man who was not prone to bragging or gossip, was also open to having casual sex with a variety of partners without any sort of romantic commitment, many of the girls of Class 1-A and 1-B at UA University found ways to capitalize. Over the course of time, there had been a bit of an agreement between the girls of both classes to share Shoto among them as a collective sex friend, to be enjoyed in various ways depending on the girls’ needs and interests.

Some girls turned to Todoroki for a fuck while they were in between relationships, relying on him to keep them sexually satisfied until they found a new boyfriend. Others slept around and counted Shoto as one of their partners, while others had no interest in an actual relationship and simply turned to him for some fun at night as they pursued their dreams of becoming pro heroes.

No matter which of the three categories any of the girls fit into, they all owed a debt of gratitude to Mina of Class A, and Setsuna of Class B. It was the two of them that had started this entire arrangement, though it had been mostly by accident. The two playful girls had spent plenty of time giggling with each other about cute boys, and Todoroki had been right at the top of the list for them. They’d progressed to flirting with him, not expecting much of a response from the reserved young man. Imagine their surprise when he replied by letting them know he was open to having sex with either one of them, both of them separately, or both of them at the same time, at their discretion. As soon as they overcame their surprise, they’d quickly chosen to take him together.

The two girls were at it again, fucking him together. They did take him solo from time to time, but Mina and Setsuna grabbed him for threesomes far more often. There was just something about fucking him together that had more energy and enjoyment for them than they felt on their own.

Setsuna was sitting on the face of the pink-skinned girl, getting her pussy licked in the classic 69 position. Well, it would have been the classic 69, were it not for the fact that Setsuna’s head had split off from the rest of her body so she could kiss Shoto instead. Mina didn’t have any problem with that though, because while she tongued and kissed the pussy pressed against her mouth, Shoto capably filled the gap by fucking her hard. Mina could personally attest to Setsuna being a forceful kisser, and she was sure that the lizard-like girl was shoving her tongue into Shoto’s mouth at that very moment. But the kisses from arguably Class B’s most formidable hero in training did not prevent Shoto from giving Mina a proper hard and deep fuck.

If anyone was struggling to keep up with what they were doing, it was Mina. She felt she was pretty good at going down on Setsuna, but Shoto’s big dick pounding back and forth in her pussy was a major distraction, to say the least. She did her best to keep her licks coming, and she brought a finger to Setsuna’s clit as well to try and make up the difference. Still, those big thrusts hit so damn beautifully inside of her that her tongue grew slack and her finger stopped moving far more often than Mina would have liked. It was hard for her to have too much sympathy for her friend from Class B though, because she was enjoying Shoto’s dick too much to care. It wasn’t like Setsuna wouldn’t understand, anyway. She’d been in the same position plenty of times.

Mina moaned loudly into the pussy covering her face as Shoto’s dick pounded her to the climax that had been inevitable from the moment they got into this position. That she came well before Shoto was even straining wasn’t worth taking notice of, because that was to be expected these days. He’d been a great fuck during their first threesome, and all of their ensuing trysts, in addition to the experiences he’d had with his other sex friends throughout Class 1-A and 1-B, had only seen him grow into an even greater sexual powerhouse. He wouldn’t have become the capable sex friend he was without being able to make Mina cum with plenty of energy left to get Setsuna off afterwards as well.

He pulled out of her pussy after she was finished cumming, and he crawled around to the other side of the two girls so he could give Setsuna her turn. It wasn’t Setsuna’s pussy that he stuck his dick into though, but her ass instead. That was no surprise either; it was no secret to him, or to Mina, that Setsuna was a major butt slut.

Mina rarely got to see Shoto fuck her friend’s ass from this close up, though. With Setsuna still sitting on her face, Shoto’s dick moved in and out of her ass right above Mina’s eyes. All she had to do was lean her head up slightly, and she got to feel his balls rub against her face as he gave Setsuna the quick anal pounding she loved so much. Setsuna squealed and shouted loudly enough that Mina almost panicked instinctively before remembering that anyone whose room in the Heights Alliance dorms was close enough to hear those screams was also one of Shoto’s sex friends. Sharing the treasure they’d found through their flirting had its benefits.

They could all hear it, but only Mina got to watch Setsuna’s ass get fucked right above her. Only she got to have Shoto’s balls drag against her face during his thrusts, and it was her face that some of Shoto’s cum dripped down onto as it trickled out of Setsuna’s ass.

There was no beating a threesome with Setsuna and their sex friend.

Chapter 482: Every Bat Needs His Cat (DC)

Summary:

Starfire gives her boyfriend a special surprise to celebrate him becoming Batman. (Dick/Starfire)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Costumes

Chapter Text

Dick rubbed his hands together and made himself comfortable on his bed. He was already naked, just as Starfire had stipulated. Now he just had to wait for her to emerge from their bathroom so he could discover what surprise she had in mind.

Succeeding his old mentor Bruce and taking his place as Batman was an honor and a privilege. He knew better than most the work that went into donning that cowl, and Dick couldn’t wait to prove his worth. Right now, though, there was nothing on the planet he was looking forward to more than seeing just what Starfire was cooking up to celebrate his new role.

“Coming out now,” she announced. He sat up straighter and leaned forward, staring at the open bathroom door eagerly. And then she appeared.

“What do you think, Batman?” Starfire asked, grinning at him, the purple domino mask making her green eyes stand out even more somehow. “Every bat needs his cat, don’t you think?”

Dick didn’t respond to her right away, because he was too busy staring at her. This was unexpected, to say the least. His girlfriend had never really been the type to flaunt her body purposefully, but there she was, dressed up as Catwoman. And this was no pale imitation, either. His girlfriend’s green eyes stared at him from behind that mask, and her long red hair flowed out behind her. Other than that, though, she looked as close to Catwoman on the prowl as anyone ever could save for Selina herself.

He always thought Starfire looked gorgeous no matter what she was wearing, but there was something about her squeezing her body into the skintight purple catsuit of Catwoman that really drew out her sex appeal. Starfire seemed to know it, too. Or maybe she was just doing her best to mimic the behavior and confidence of the real Catwoman, who had always pulled off the sultry seductress stuff effortlessly. Either way, Dick sat and stared at his girlfriend in that form-fitting catsuit in silent appreciation. He could see her nipples clearly through the tight fabric, and the outline of her pussy was visible as well. She definitely wasn’t wearing underwear beneath that thing.

Was she planning to let him stare for a few minutes before eventually coming to join him on the bed? Could he expect a sexy striptease in his near future, where she slowly wiggled out of that catsuit while he watched? It wasn’t clear exactly what she intended to come next, and it would forever remain a mystery, because Dick couldn’t wait any longer. After staring in appreciation, his lust took over. He rose from the bed without a word, marched over towards her and grabbed the top of the catsuit, tugging the tight purple latex apart with both hands until it ripped, exposing her bare breasts.

She gasped in surprise as he ripped the suit, picked her up in his arms and carried her over to the bed bridal-style. By the time he’d grabbed the suit lower and ripped it a second time so he could get to her pussy, she’d adjusted to the surprise and was giggling.

“I never knew Batman was such a brute!” she said, shaking her head. She wiggled around on her back and spread her legs, obviously willing to go along with this show of force.

“He is now that he’s got a kitty like you to play with,” Dick said. He was already immensely turned on by the sexy surprise she’d prepared for him, and he could feel Starfire’s arousal as he lined his cock up too. There was no sense in wasting time, so he didn’t. He thrust his hips forward, burying almost all of his cock deep inside of his girlfriend’s pussy in one big push. She groaned, and her legs quickly wrapped around his waist.

This might be a special surprise to celebrate his new identity and responsibilities in Gotham, but they already knew their way around each other’s bodies after years together. Dick had no trouble setting a good rhythm and finding the right angle, the one that would not just bring him immense pleasure every time he thrust into his girlfriend but would also have Starfire moaning right along with him.

While he thrust hard into her, Dick also bent his head down to suck on her breasts and lick her nipples, something that he knew would drive her absolutely wild. Starfire’s nipples were very sensitive, so she was quick to moan and grab his head with both hands as he brought his head to her chest and took her nipple into his mouth.

“Oh, Dick!” she gasped. “Y-yes! Take good care of your kitty!”

He laughed as he moved from one breast to the other, amused that she was still keeping up some semblance of playing Catwoman even when she felt this good. But with him sucking on one nipple, rolling the other between his fingers and continuing to hit the perfect angle inside of her every time his hips drove forward for another thrust into her, it wasn’t long before Starfire was letting out that high-pitched squeal of climax that he’d come to know and love.

Dick rutted her even harder after that, chasing his own orgasm. She was still squealing when it hit, and that squeal got a little bit louder as she felt him start to unload inside of her. Dick moaned around the nipple in his mouth and filled his lover with his cum, finishing off her special surprise celebration in the best way possible.

She curled up in his arms after they were done, and he smiled as he held her. He knew that he had big shoes to fill now that he was stepping into the role of Batman, but it was a challenge that he felt ready for, particularly when he had Starfire in his life. The new bat and his cat were going to make sure that Gotham was in good hands.

Chapter 483: Sex Etiquette with Maribelle X (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Cherche doesn’t stop when Morgan catches her sucking his cock. She’s determined to coax him into fucking her just like he used to. (Male Morgan/Cherche)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating

Chapter Text

Cherche did not stop sucking him when she realized that Morgan was awake and looking down at her. She just gave him a wink and continued giving him her skillful blowjob. In fact, he’d only been looking at her for a few seconds when she took him all the way down her throat and hummed around his cock.

“Cherche,” Morgan groaned, trying to communicate with her through the immense pleasure that she was giving him. That was not easy. Her cocksucking skills had not decreased in the slightest since the last time Morgan had been with her, and with Maribelle not around to satisfy him daily as she usually did, he was even more susceptible to Cherche’s deepthroating than he otherwise would have been. “W-what are you...doing?”

She did not respond right away, what with his cock being down her throat. But even if she had been able to somehow talk or communicate with him through that, he wouldn’t have been able to hear it. He was too busy moaning as he succumbed to her skills and came down her throat. Cherche held her position until he was finished cumming, only taking him out of her throat and mouth and sitting up after she’d taken it all.

“I’ve noticed that you have become increasingly tense lately, my prince.” Cherche’s voice was quite calm despite the fact that she’d just deepthroated his cock. Her movements were also assured as she straddled his hips with her back to him and reached between his legs to grab his cock, stroking it back to hardness. “As your servant, it is my duty to ensure that your needs are dealt with whenever your wife is unable to meet them, as she currently is.”

“B-but I made a commitment to Maribelle,” Morgan said, fighting not to moan as Cherche’s soft hand got him hard again. Even this was way better than anything he’d felt since Maribelle had been gone. Then she wiggled her hips into position and dropped down onto his cock, and he groaned at the feeling of returning to Cherche’s tight pussy for the first time in what felt like an age.

“Mmm, it’s been quite some time since I’ve taken you inside of me, hasn’t it, my prince?” Cherche wiggled and rocked a bit as if to reacquaint herself with the feeling of having sex with him. “I wonder if it’s just my imagination, or if you really have gotten bigger?” The maid planted her hands on his ankles and began to bounce straight up and down on Morgan’s cock.

Morgan knew that he should stop her. He needed to take charge of this, pull Cherche off of him and firmly let her know that he wanted Maribelle and no other in his bed. As good as their sexual encounters had always been in the past, he had made a commitment to Maribelle. Cherche had been the one to encourage him to confess his feelings for Maribelle in the first place, so she should have respected that commitment on her own. But since she wasn’t it was up to him to stop this.

But he couldn’t manage to do it. His sexual needs were too great, and Cherche’s pussy felt too good sliding up and down the length of his cock. Rather than pulling her off of him, his hands moved across her hips and ass while she rode him. He’d honestly intended to make her stop when he brought his hands up to grab her, but he wound up caressing her sexy body instead.

“You know, it seems like the size might not be the only thing that’s changed, my prince.” Cherche looked back at him, smirking. “You don’t seem to have anywhere near as much energy or confidence as you did before. You often make Maribelle scream and moan loudly enough for her cries to ring throughout the halls. It wasn’t so long ago that you could do the same with me too.” Cherche laughed, pushed her hands off of her body and took over in grabbing her own asscheeks. “It would seem you’ve lost it. How disappointing.”

Morgan knew that she was taunting him, trying to get him to forget about his guilt and become a full participant in their fuck. And even knowing that, he gave her exactly what she was looking for. Something snapped in him, demanding that he put the wyvern rider in her place and show her that he was the same man that always made her moan her head off.

She gasped as his arms wrapped around her body again, stopping her bouncing and pulling her off of his cock. But he wasn’t grabbing her to bring an end to the sex. Instead, he moved her down onto her side, pulled one of her legs as high into the air as he could and shoved his dick back inside of her pussy.

“Oh!” Cherche gasped at the feeling of Morgan’s cock reentering her. It wasn’t a partial penetration, either. This was the kind of deep, aggressive thrust that was sure to lead to her making those loud noises she’d talked about with such reverence.

Morgan hooked his arm underneath her thigh, holding her leg up in the air and leaving her wide open for his assault. He relentlessly pounded her pussy, fucking her with huge thrusts that had his balls smacking against her repeatedly. Over and over again, he slammed back inside of her with as much force and confidence as he ever had. Cherche moaned, whined and whimpered, delighted to feel him fucking her at his best.

“Oh, yes! Yes, my prince! Ah, keep fucking me, just like that! YES!

Her moans and screams were very loud, and Morgan didn’t give a damn. He was going to continue fucking his sexy wyvern rider maid for the rest of the night, no matter how loud she got.

Chapter 484: A Big Three Celebration (Percy Jackson)

Summary:

The war is over, and the surviving children of the Big Three are ready to celebrate. (Percy/Thalia/Bianca)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, threesome, AU

Chapter Text

There was a time when their very existences had been cause for turmoil. Through no fault of their own, Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace and Bianca di Angelo had brought about ill feelings because of who their fathers are. Poseidon, Zeus and Hades had sworn their oath not to father any more demigod children, for fear of the Great Prophecy that had been made foretelling that one of their children could bring about the destruction of Olympus.

Percy, Thalia and Bianca were all here, though, in spite of any oaths that had been made. They were here, the war had been fought, and they had survived through the end of it all. The children of the Big Three were still standing. All three of them had felt the pressure of wondering if they were the child mentioned in the prophecy, and now that it was over, they were ready to celebrate.

The way that they’d chosen to celebrate their survival, and the continued survival of Olympus, had not been Percy’s idea. Surprisingly, at least to Percy, it had been Bianca who first approached Thalia and suggested that the three of them have their own private celebration. It wasn’t what Percy had expected out of her, but he was more than happy to participate when Thalia came to him with the idea. While the rest of Camp Half-Blood celebrated with each other, he got to enjoy a very private celebration with his fellow Big Three children.

Thalia had been the more aggressive of the two girls, grabbing Bianca as soon as the door was closed behind them, pulling her into a deep kiss and tugging on her clothes. But Percy had seen for himself that Bianca was into this too. Maybe it took her a bit longer to get Thalia’s clothes off, but they came off all the same. And Thalia had started squeezing Bianca’s cute little ass right away, but Bianca hadn’t been too far behind in taking Thalia’s bra off and fondling her perky tits. Percy honestly could have stood there and watched them make out with each other for quite a bit longer if it had come to that.

He had no complaints about the relatively short amount of time that they’d stood there and kissed, though, because the end of the kissing had also marked the beginning of the real fun. Watching was nice, but participating was so much better. And actually, he still got to watch something really interesting in a way.

“Mmm, not bad, Bianca!” Thalia moaned. She patted Bianca’s dark hair in appreciation. “This must not be the first time you’ve had your head between a woman’s legs!”

Percy wasn’t sure if that was true or not, but Bianca seemed to be doing a good job of pleasing Thalia regardless. It had actually been Bianca who volunteered to use her mouth on Thalia. Listening to the daughter of Zeus praise her work, Percy could only assume that Bianca was eating her out well. Thalia was not the kind of person who would dole out empty praise.

“She’s a good pussy eater, huh?” Percy asked. Thalia looked up from Bianca’s head to meet Percy’s eyes, though she continued to play with the other girl’s hair.

“No,” Thalia said. She shook her head. “She’s not good. She’s fucking great.” Percy laughed.

“Good to hear,” he said. “Watching her eat you out is pretty fun, too.”

“You’re telling me.” Thalia gave Bianca another look and chuckled at whatever she saw there. “She’s eager, too.”

“She must be,” Percy said. “You said this was all her idea, after all.”

“Yep,” Thalia said. “And she’s getting everything she asked for.” She looked up at Percy again. “I can hear your hips smacking against her ass. Wish I could see it, too.”

“It’s a pretty nice view, yeah.” Percy looked down to admire Bianca’s cute little ass, which did indeed jiggle as he thrust back into her hard, giving her more of the deep, sharp doggy style fucking she had willingly offered herself up for when she crawled between Thalia’s legs. He pulled his hand back and gave her butt a playful spank before his next thrust, and he heard a muffled yelp from her.

“Do that again!” Thalia said. “I swear that tongue got even more active when you spanked her ass!”

“You don’t have to tell me twice.” Percy gave Bianca’s other buttcheek a slap, and Thalia moaned a second later.

“Yes! Keep spanking her, Percy!” Percy kept it up, giving Bianca more spanks and more thrusts. Whatever it was driving out of Bianca was making Thalia very happy, so there was no reason to pull away from it.

Celebrating the end of the war by hammering Bianca’s pussy from behind and slapping her ass while she ate Thalia out was as fine a victory celebration as any hero could ever receive, and Percy was determined to enjoy it to the utmost. He kept going, moving his hips and swinging his hand with all that he had, paying attention to the way both girls responded to it. He definitely wasn’t the only one having a hell of a time in this victory celebration, and he wanted to do his part to help both of his fellow would-be children of prophecy to enjoy this night of ultimate freedom.

The moment that Percy heard Bianca squeal into Thalia’s pussy and felt her insides tighten around him in orgasm, something snapped inside of him. He gave her a few more frantic thrusts and spanks before cumming with a roar, only barely managing to pull out of her in time to shoot his cum all over Bianca’s back. His eyes closed towards the end of his orgasm, and he sucked in deep, heavy breaths as he came down from that incredible high. But then there was a hand on his dick, which was enough to make any man open his eyes once again. When they opened, he saw Thalia smirking at him while stroking him from tip to base.

“Hope that’s not all you’ve got in there, son of Poseidon,” she said. “I’m not done celebrating just yet.”

Chapter 485: The Bastards, Part VII (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones)

Summary:

Jaime might have failed Rhaegar, but he won’t fail his grandson.

Chapter Text

“Very good, Jon,” Jaime said, nodding his head in approval at the swing Jon Baratheon, First of His Name, had just taken. It really had been a good sword swing, but Jaime’s student did not appear satisfied.

“I can do better,” the young king said, shaking his head and looking determined. Jaime smiled.

“Show me, then,” he said. Jon nodded, took a deep breath, and swung his arm through the air in a follow-up swing that was indeed stronger and more accurate than his first had been. “Well done. You are making steady progress.”

“It’s because of you, Jaime,” Jon said, giving Jaime the affable smile that so easily won the hearts of his subjects. “You’re a good teacher.”

“You honor me more than I deserve,” Jaime said, bowing.

He meant it. Jaime Lannister had been a failure as a Kingsguard, a son, a brother and a father. It was too late for him to right the many wrongs he’d made as a younger man. The best that he could do was teach Jon how to handle a blade and hope that the tutelage he received from wiser men, like Eddard Stark and Jaime’s father Tywin, would help him know who to point it at and also when to sheathe it and show mercy.

Until he took his last breath, Jaime would regret not being able to stand at Rhaegar’s side and protect him or protect his family. He’d slain the Mad King and stopped him from burning King’s Landing down, but the last of Rhaegar’s legacy died that day regardless. Or so Jaime had believed, until recently.

After the young king had hatched his dragon, Jaime’s sister Cersei had come to him in private and shared the revelation she’d had about the parentage of Jon Snow, the king’s father. Between Jon Baratheon’s dark indigo eyes and the recent hatching of the dragon, his connection to the Targaryens was striking. Cersei’s theory that the boy had secretly been the child of Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark, who Eddard had raised as his bastard to protect him from the rage of Robert Baratheon, put all of the pieces together neatly. The instant she’d said it to him, Jaime had been certain that his sister was correct. The young king, Jaime’s grandson, was also the grandson of Rhaegar.

Cersei hadn’t come to him with her belief because she wished to use it against young Jon, of course. Despite her initial reaction to the boy, or more to the point, her reaction to Myrcella getting herself impregnated before marriage, Cersei had come around quickly. He may not have come along in the ‘proper’ manner, but he was her grandson. She had softened towards the child even while Joffrey and Tommen still lived; in fact, one of the few times Jaime had ever seen Cersei confront Joffrey was when the then-king had been taunting Myrcella and her son several months after his birth. Joffrey had been so shocked at his mother placing herself between him and his nephew, both figuratively and in a literal sense, that he had almost entirely avoided both Myrcella and her son for the remainder of his life, which had abruptly ended by poisoning on his wedding day.

If Cersei had already softened on Jon and treated him with kindness while her two sons were still alive, she had become fiercely protective of him once Joffrey and Tommen were gone. He was all that Cersei had left; he was her last chance, and Jaime had no doubt that his sister would willingly offer up her own life to protect her grandson, should such a sacrifice ever be necessary.

Jaime felt no less protective of him. He had failed Rhaegar, and he had failed his father, his sister, his sons and even his daughter, who yet lived but kept him at arm’s length. But he would not fail Jon Baratheon. Rhaegar was years gone, but Jaime would do his part to make sure that his legacy lived on and thrived in his young grandson.

“Jaime? Is something wrong?”

Jaime blinked and saw his young charge looking up at him, confused. He must have been staring off into nothing as he got lost in his thoughts. Jaime shook his head, smiled and ruffled the young king’s hair with his hand.

“Nothing, Your Grace,” he said. Jon batted his hand away and stared up at him with narrowed eyes, which was exactly the reaction Jaime had expected. He was a child, but he didn’t like being treated as one while in the training yard. And he liked being called Your Grace even less. The annoyed look young Jon shot him reminded Jaime of Jon’s aunt Arya Stark any time someone referred to her as a lady. Jaime grinned at the look, and several of Lord Stark’s men who were there in the training yard with them laughed.

“Don’t call me that,” Jon said, shaking his head. “You’re my uncle, Jaime. I don’t want you calling me Your Grace.” Jaime smiled again. The boy would never know their true relation, and that was just fine with Jaime. Jon did not need to suffer for his failures.

“As you like, Jon,” Jaime said. “Would you like to go again?”

Chapter 486: Minister Granger and Secretary Greengrass II (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Minister Greengrass works hard. Her secretary takes it upon herself to force her to take the occasional break to enjoy herself in the office. (Hermione/Daphne)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Lesbian sex, office sex, 69

Chapter Text

“You need to take a break, Minister Granger.” Hermione sighed and shook her head. She wished that she could listen to the suggestion of her secretary/lover, Daphne Greengrass, but it just wasn’t possible.

“Not yet,” she said, frowning down at the parchment in front of her and wishing she could rearrange its numbers with her mind. These numbers meant that her proposal to overhaul the Department for the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts did not have the support she needed to enact it, and that meant more work for her. “I can’t take a break until I’ve sorted this out.” She tapped the parchment with the other side of her quill. “Maybe if I re-purpose the funds that were meant to improve the base pay of new aurors in order to recruit a greater number of trainees?” She shook her head and heaved another sigh. “But Harry isn’t wrong about our need to bolster the training program and get some new blood in there. What to do?”

Daphne’s hand reached out and snatched the parchment right out from underneath Hermione’s nose faster than she could react to it. Hermione’s head snapped up towards her indignantly, looking at Daphne for the first time since lunch. When she saw her secretary standing there completely naked beside her desk, Hermione’s demand to get the parchment back died in her throat. Daphne’s body had great power over Hermione, and the sexy vixen was not afraid to wield that power to get her way far more often than not. Even though Hermione was the Minister of Magic, she tended to do whatever her secretary said once Daphne stripped down and tempted her with her body. The beautiful blonde had mesmerized Hermione when she was a teenager figuring out who she was, and the adult Hermione was no less captivated by her drop-dead gorgeous secretary all these years later. Her proposal that was in need of reworking already felt insignificant to her.

“The budget can wait until tomorrow,” Daphne said, grinning at her. It was the confident smile of a woman who knew that she had her lover’s undivided attention and was going to get what she wanted. “Let’s take a break together, Minister.”

--

As usual, Daphne had the right of things. The puzzle of how to make the needed changes within the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office without going back on the plan to boost the base pay of aurors would still be there in the morning, waiting for Hermione to solve it. Now, and for the rest of her workday if she had her way, she would be taking a much-needed break with her secretary.

It was clear that Daphne was thinking similar thoughts about the length of this break, because she was not hurrying along with any of this. She had undressed Hermione by hand, taking each article of clothing off one by one rather than simply using magic to have her naked in seconds. When Hermione had pulled her into her arms and tried to initiate a deep snog, Daphne had smiled against her lips and prevented the Minister’s hands from going straight for the fantastic bum she so adored. Daphne could do hot and heavy, but she established a slow and sensual mood this time around.

Hermione couldn’t decide if it was bliss or torture as Daphne methodically kissed her neck, played with her breasts and teased her sex with her hand. It had felt incredible, but she’d wanted so much more. She’d wanted to snatch her secretary, throw her down on the desk and have her way with her. She knew from experience that Daphne would not mind if she chose that course of action, but she also knew that her pleasure would always be greater if she let Daphne take the reins. Thus, Hermione subjected herself to her girlfriend’s teasing touches and light kisses, and she got down on her back on top of her desk only when Daphne decided to put her there.

Her patience had gotten Hermione into the enviable position of having Daphne Greengrass on top of her in the 69 position, but even here, Hermione had to follow her girlfriend’s lead. She could have eaten Daphne out with gusto, but any time they pleasured each other at the same time, a simultaneous climax was always the goal. So, she had to match her intensity to that of Daphne, and her girlfriend kept them both waiting. There were gentle kisses along her inner thighs to the point that Hermione had been tempted to abandon the plan, roll them over and ride Daphne’s face roughly. But before she could seriously consider acting on that idea, Daphne’s tongue had made contact with her pussy lips.

Even now, even with Daphne licking her with more skill than anyone else ever had, Hermione was still left wanting more. She could feel the ultimate pleasure within reach, just begging to be set free, but Daphne kept her trapped in that zone, licking her right up to the point of no return and then easing off. She’d done that several times now, and Hermione had channeled her frustrated need to cum into trying to force Daphne’s hand. While Daphne was moderating her pleasure, Hermione was going on the attack. She was pulling out all the stops now, squeezing her girlfriend’s arse in both hands and turning her face from side to side, using not just her mouth but her cheeks and nose to stimulate her lover. If they were shooting for a simultaneous orgasm, she would make Daphne cum as soon as possible.

At last, Hermione’s counterattack hit its mark. Daphne’s hips began to rock against her face, and she abandoned all thoughts of holding back. Daphne’s tongue had teased Hermione’s clit on occasion during her office edging, but now her lips formed an O so she could suck on that most sensitive part of Hermione’s body.

It was just the push Hermione needed. She moaned into Daphne’s pussy as that long-awaited burst of pleasure hit her, and Daphne moaned in tandem with her, squirting all over Hermione’s face as they found their release together atop the Minister’s desk. Some of it was inevitably going to drip down onto the desk, but Hermione didn’t mind. Sometimes the Minister needed to take some time off so the woman could have her fun.

Chapter 487: Luke Works Susan Out (Marvel)

Summary:

Susan wants a private workout and comes to Luke for some one-on-one time. (Luke Cage/Susan Storm)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Shower sex, interracial sex

Chapter Text

Susan Storm was feeling great after her workout. She always pushed her body hard, of course, but she’d wanted to really test herself physically today. That was why she’d gotten in touch with Luke Cage, requesting some one-on-one training. She’d been hoping to get in some sparring with someone physically stronger than her, and Luke fit the bill perfectly. He’d agreed, and it had been everything she’d hoped it would be and more. He’d invited her to a boxing gym he frequented, and with the gym closed to everyone else, it had been just the two of them climbing into the ring and training.

Luke hadn’t taken it easy on her, to say the least. Susan was panting, and her body was covered in sweat. He’d pushed her to the limit; hell, he’d pushed her so hard that she’d hit new highs she’d never even realized she was capable of reaching. She was pretty sure she’d never been this physically drained in her life, or since the Fantastic Four had started, at a minimum. And it was amazing. She greedily drained the water bottle she’d brought with her, swallowing every drop of the cool water while she cooled off from her workout.

The next step was to hit the showers, but Susan giggled and shook her head as she walked right past the women’s locker room. With no one else in the gym but her and Luke, she could have had the women’s shower all to herself. That wasn’t what Susan wanted, though. The training session might be over, but Susan’s adrenaline was still pumping. She was in the mood for a different type of physical exercise now, and just like before, she could think of no one better than Luke to help her out with it. He’d never actually helped her in this way before, but Susan couldn’t imagine that he wouldn’t be both willing and capable of giving her everything she wanted.

Susan put her now empty water bottle away, kicked off her shoes and socks, and stripped out of her sports bra, exercise shorts and panties before tiptoeing into the men’s locker room with a grin. The running shower helped her in her attempt at stealth, allowing her to make it all the way to the one shower stall that was in use. She didn’t bother being quiet as she pulled the shower door open, though. She wanted him to be looking over at her when the door opened all the way.

She got what she wanted. Luke’s head was already turned towards her as the door opened. His brown eyes widened when he first saw her standing there outside his shower, wearing nothing but a smile. But the look of surprise faded quickly, and his eyes instead looked her body up and down, admiring her naked form.

“Mind if I shower with you?” She smiled at him and batted her eyelashes. Luke snorted.

“Long as you don’t mind getting dirty again.” Rather than waiting for her to step in and join him, Luke reached her in a couple of strides, wrapped one big, strong arm around her waist and pulled her in with him. Susan giggled, but it quickly became a groan when his arm slid down and his hand slapped her ass. Even in that little spank, Susan could feel his power. And she’d gotten a good look at his dick before he’d pulled her in, showing her an already impressive tool that only got bigger as his hands pawed at her body and pulled her under the shower’s spray.

The water hit her skin and washed away the sweat, but Susan was far more interested in the big hands grabbing her ass and groping her tits. She was so glad that she didn’t need to explain herself to Luke. They’d never done anything like this, or even close to this, but that didn’t make him hold back. Her intentions had been clear enough when she stripped out of her clothes and opened his shower, and Luke had taken it from there.

Susan let out a happy sigh as his right hand left her breast, slid down her body and went directly to her pussy. He rubbed her pussy with a pair of fingers, giving her a little taste of how he could make her feel. She whimpered when his fingers left her, but he only stopped rubbing her so he could grab her ass with both hands, lift her feet up off of the shower floor and shove his cock into her pussy.

“Fuck!” she shouted. He felt even bigger inside of her than he’d looked, and it was amazing. It continued feeling amazing as he shifted her slightly in his arms, pulled her up and dropped her pussy down onto his cock, not stopping until he’d bottomed out inside of her. It was an amazing show of strength, not to mention size, and he kept it coming. Time after time, he pulled Susan up as easily as if she weighed nothing and bounced her down onto his cock. It wouldn’t have been possible for a normal man to physically move her body up and down the length of his cock like this, but Luke Cage was anything but normal.

This was what she’d come here for. Luke had pushed her beyond her limits out there in the boxing ring, and now he was doing the same here in the shower, fucking her with strength the likes of which she’d never felt in her life. She could only hold onto his broad shoulders, wrap her legs around him and moan shamelessly into his ear while he bounced her on his big dick. She probably wouldn’t have been able to stand on her own, so she definitely couldn’t have kept up with this pace. But she didn’t need to. This fuck was all Luke, and with every bounce, he showed her how right she had been to turn to him for what she needed. She squealed and shook in his arms as she came, but he just laughed, put her down on her knees and shoved his cock into her mouth.

Their private training session was not over just yet, it seemed.

Chapter 488: Shoto the Sex Friend II: Ibara (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Even Ibara’s body has irresistible cravings, much to her shame. Thankfully, she has a sex friend to call on when her need gets too great to ignore. (Shoto/Ibara)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Gags, light anal play, rough sex

Chapter Text

Of all the girls who shared Shoto between them and relied on him as a sex friend, Ibara was the one who called on him least often. She knew that some of the others would often have sex with him more than once a week, if they had the time to do so, but she only came to him once every few months. Ibara had to be in a very specific frame of mind to do this, and it took time to get there. Over the course of several months, the need would build up inside of her until she finally gave in and gave him the simple hand signal that they’d established as her way to ask him to visit her room that evening to satisfy her body’s wicked urges.

Ibara had an intense belief in her faith that was constantly at odds with her love of getting railed by Todoroki and his massive phallus. It was an awkward combination that directly influenced not only the length of time that it took for Ibara to give in and ask Shoto to satisfy her, but the method in which she had him do so. Ibara might be a sinful woman who could not control her body’s cravings, but she refused to let him or anyone gaze upon her face when her body overruled her pure heart. As always, she covered as much of herself as she could while still exposing the parts of her that needed to be exposed. Her body was covered in blankets from her head all the way down her back, leaving only her waist and legs exposed and hanging off the edge of the bed.

Shoto needed no more than that. He hadn’t needed any instruction when he walked into her room and found her bent over her bed, half-covered by her blankets with her buttocks pointed in his direction. Shoto knew exactly what she needed and how she needed it, which was why he was such a fitting choice for her to turn to. It was shameful enough that her body needed this badly enough for her to give in; having to ask for it or look at him as he did it would have increased that shame significantly.

As he always did, though, Shoto was giving her everything she needed and relieving all of the lust that had accumulated within her over the last several months. He was rutting her from behind, thrusting that massive, satisfying phallus that so tempted her deep inside of her sex. It truly was enormous, but as Ibara’s arousal had run so deep that it dripped down her thighs before he’d even entered the room, he had no trouble thrusting it as deeply within her body as he needed to in order to bring her the pleasure her body was too weak to deny.

He had already brought Ibara to climax once purely through the strength of his thrusts and both the length and thickness of his phallus. That first orgasm never took long, because after months of resisting her body’s demands, the relief of feeling her sex friend penetrate her from behind and begin to rut her was like the relief someone on a hunger strike would feel when the strike was over and they consumed their first bites of food. Shoto knew how easily she would cum the first time around, so he usually kept things pretty simple in the beginning, just rocking back and forth within her.

In that fashion, he was able to bring her not just to that first orgasm, but to a second several minutes later. That one did not have the relieving feeling that her first in months always did, but in a way, it was even more satisfying. This was because she got to feel her body run the gamut of sexual release, recovery, stimulation and back up towards climax. Had Ibara been capable of it, she would have sighed aloud in satisfaction as the pleasure of that second orgasm shot through her body. The gag she’d stuffed into her mouth before he arrived prevented her from making such sounds, though in truth, the gag was more to stop the sounds she would start making soon thereafter.

Ibara closed her eyes and whimpered into that gag when, as expected, Shoto’s tactics changed following that second orgasm. He’d taken her initial edge off and brought her to a satisfying second climax, and now he was giving Ibara the sinful pleasure that really brought her shame. His phallus continued to thrust into her, even harder and faster now that he’d fucked her first two orgasms out of her. But it was his index finger teasing her anus that marked the biggest change, and it was that change that Ibara had been both anticipating and dreading in equal measure.

She dreaded how she reacted to having him tease her rear, but she could not ignore the way it made her feel. There was pleasure in this shame; pleasure enough to make her body shudder. It would have been pleasure enough to make her moan like a shameless whore had she not gagged herself beforehand. That was Ibara’s only saving grace as Shoto continued to fuck her and move his finger around her rear. She knew how this wicked pleasure made her feel. But at least she didn’t have to listen to the moans she would have inevitably made as he fucked her and teased her to orgasm after orgasm, and he couldn’t hear them either. If he had, he would have known beyond all doubt just how shameless a woman she was. Obviously, he knew on some level; that was why they had the hand signal, and why he knew what to do when he entered her room to find her legs hanging over the edge of her bed with the blankets covering her.

Her sex friend knew what Ibara’s body needed, but at least he couldn’t see the look of lust on her face or hear her immodest moans of pleasure.

Chapter 489: Romilda's Unexpected Catch (Harry Potter)

Summary:

It’s Hermione who winds up eating Romilda’s cauldron cake. Romilda makes the most of the happy accident down in the common room. (Romilda/Hermione)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Public sex, rimming, love potion

Chapter Text

Any time someone new came down the stairs and into the Gryffindor common room to see if the rumors spreading throughout the dorm really were true, Romilda grinned. This wasn’t going the way she’d initially planned for it to go. Her cauldron cake had not snagged their intended target, so she would have to figure out some other way to get Harry Potter’s eyes on her. But this was still an entertaining turn of events in its own way. Rather than getting the Chosen One to declare his love for her, she’d gotten none other than Hermione Granger to develop an instant, all-consuming infatuation with her.

Romilda was not letting this unexpected opportunity to score a win over Harry’s prefect friend go to waste. No one had been around them when Hermione first raced to her on the couch in the common room to declare her love, so Romilda could have taken Hermione by the hand and led her up to her bed for some fun. But that would only have been some fun for her. By taking her right there in the common room, she got to make the rest of Gryffindor believe that Hermione was a massive slut, willing to drop to her knees, pull Romilda’s skirt up and eat her pussy like her life depended on it.

In Hermione’s head, it did. There was nothing in the world more important to that know-it-all than burying her face between her beloved Romilda’s thighs and worshiping her with her mouth, and she hadn’t paused when the first of their classmates began to walk in on pair of them making good use of the couch. Romilda ran her hands through Hermione’s bushy brown hair and enjoyed everything about this unexpected twist in who had consumed her cauldron cake. Hermione was surprisingly good at giving head, but Romilda doubted she would have been even half this good without the cauldron cake shifting her priorities and causing her to care about nothing so much as making her beloved moan.

She certainly wouldn’t have dropped to her knees in the common room the instant Romilda asked, nor would she have kept going even as their fellow Gryffindors saw her at work. There were mutterings from many of them about what a slut Hermione was and how great a surprise it was that a younger witch like Romilda had been the one to finally make Granger lose it. Romilda’s classmate, Ginny Weasley, looked confused, like she was trying to figure out what had caused Hermione to do something so out of character. But the rest of their classmates, not to mention all the girls in Hermione’s year, were either amused or disgusted by Hermione’s indecent behavior. Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown were giggling and whispering to each other about the girl they shared a dorm room with, and Cormac McLaggen looked torn between being impressed and jealous that it wasn’t him who Hermione was pleasuring in the common room.

Romilda was having a great time, but she smiled widely when she saw the man she’d been waiting for, the actual target of the cauldron cake, walk down the stairs beside his best friend Ron Weasley, with a blushing Neville Longbottom leading the way after having seen what was happening and then running back up the stairs to get them. Weasley stopped in his tracks and let out a little squeak as he saw that Neville wasn’t just pranking him, and Hermione really was going down on Romilda in the common room for everyone to see. But it was Harry Romilda cared about. She still hadn’t given up on snagging him eventually, so she was going to use this to show him what she could do. She was going to give Harry Potter no choice but to see her as a woman capable of standing beside him, and she would do it by dominating the hell out of his female best friend right in front of him.

“That’s good, Granger,” she said, patting the older witch on the head before grabbing her hair with both hands and pulling her head back. “But get up here on the couch with me now. I’m going to sit on your face, and you’re going to stick your tongue in my arse.”

There were gasps and mutterings from the other Gryffindors when Romilda said that, but they stood and watched in shock as Hermione obediently got to her feet and joined Romilda on the couch. She got down on her back, and Romilda sat on her face and wiggled her hips around, laughing as she felt Hermione’s tongue enter her arse.

“Good slut,” Romilda said. “Keep going.”

Romilda held onto the top of the couch and looked around the room with a smile on her face, enjoying the way that her domination of Hermione was spreading throughout the room as she eagerly shoved her tongue in her arse. None of Romilda’s classmates would be able to look down on her anymore; not even Ginny Weasley. It was Romilda who had dominated the one and only Hermione Granger in the middle of the common room, and none of them could compete with that.

But it was Harry who she most cared about. It was him she’d been trying to make hers with that cauldron cake, only for it somehow to wind up in the mouth of Hermione Granger. He wasn’t rushing to her to declare his love, but he was seeing her in a brand-new light. She saw his eyes on her and grinned at him while batting her eyelashes seductively. If she had her way, he was going to be hers too, one way or another.

For now, though, she moaned, put her hands on Hermione’s cheeks and wiggled her hips, enjoying turning that brilliant witch into a shameless rimming slut in the middle of the common room. No Gryffindor would be able to look at Hermione or Romilda the same after a display like this.

Chapter 490: Creati's Fantasies, Exposed VI (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Momo goes to the docks to investigate, with Camie Utsushimi along to help. The plan fails, but with a dozen criminals surrounding her and a second sexy hero, Momo sees not danger, but opportunity. (Momo/Camie/Nameless Male Characters)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Gangbang

Chapter Text

Momo’s turn as a slutty barmaid had pointed her to the docks, where the meeting between the criminal mastermind Kobayashi and some of his thugs was apparently to take place. She had reported her findings to the hero agency, and she had been partnered with Camie Utsushimi, the hero known as Illus-o-Camie, to investigate the docks. The plan had been for Camie to use her illusions to confuse the villains and make it easier for the pair of heroes to get close, take them down and confirm that they’d finally captured their primary target.

But that plan was going awry quickly. Camie’s illusions had failed somehow; maybe this Koabayashi was cautious enough and smart enough to have prepared various countermeasures. However it had failed, the two girls were caught up in quite a predicament. A trap had been set, and the unknowing girls had walked right into it. There was a large group of villains who had surrounded them both before they’d even realized their plan had been shot. Momo counted at least a dozen men boxing them in, some of them holding weapons. Even the ones who were unarmed were undoubtedly dangerous. Momo assumed that at least some of them had quirks, if not all of them.

“There are a lot of them,” Momo said quietly, moving her head around on a swivel to try and prevent any of the men from breaking the current stalemate and rushing towards them without being detected. She was brandishing one of her go-to weapons, a cannon, which she had created quickly upon realizing they had been trapped. It was the threat of being blasted by it that was keeping the men from swarming them, but as soon as Momo fired it in one direction, she would be open to an attack from the blindside. “And we don’t know any of their quirks, either.”

“While they definitely know exactly what we can do,” Camie pointed out. “Even if we’re stronger than any of them, their numbers and our lack of knowledge puts us at a disadvantage. What should we do?”

“I have an idea.” Momo certainly was aware of the uncertain odds they faced, thanks to the sheer number of men surrounding them and the lack of information she and Camie had on what any of them could do. “Let’s buy some time for law enforcement to show up.” But she was also aware of the way their eyes drank in her body in its revealing red leotard, and she could only assume that Camie’s voluptuous body in its tight black catsuit was drawing similar interest. Momo saw an opening in that, and she also saw a chance to play out another of her fantasies. She just had to hope that Camie would play along.

“Looks like you caught us, boys.” Momo spoke loudly enough for the men to hear her. She stepped around the large cannon she’d created and pulled the top of her leotard aside, exposing her big breasts. She heard Camie make a little eep beside her, but she focused on the men facing her. Despite her no longer being behind the cannon and prepared to blast them if they moved, they stood where they were, choosing to stare at her tits rather than capture her. Momo grinned and shrugged her shoulders, deliberately making her boobs jiggle with the motion.

Momo couldn’t see Camie at the moment, but she heard the sound of the zipper of her bodysuit sliding down. She smiled, knowing that her partner was choosing to follow her lead.

If they did this right, they would be able to use their bodies to buy all the time they needed, and then some.

--

Momo and Camie had remained apart at first, pulled in different directions as two different groups of men each went to surround their preferred hero. There were six men who had groped at Momo’s body, played with her tits and pulled her leotard the rest of the way off, and she’d stood there and let them all get a feel for her. The same had obviously been happening with Camie, but Momo didn’t see her again until they were both down on their knees next to each other, surrounded by men. Both groups had converged now, and the two girls were caught up in a blowbang a dozen dicks strong. They moved from cock to cock, sucking on one and stroking two more, switching every thirty seconds or so. There wasn’t much chance for the girls to communicate with all that going on, but Camie did find a brief opening as some of the men shared a joke.

“Is there anything else we should be doing?” Camie whispered. Maybe they should be looking for a chance to strike back when the thugs’ guards were down, but Momo was having too much fun to want to end this realized fantasy quickly. She pushed her tits together around one of the cocks and began stroking two others.

“Just keep going!” Momo said, before turning her head to the side to take another dick into her mouth. Camie looked skeptical that they shouldn’t even try to come up with a strategy, but she squeezed a man’s dick between her boobs and started to give him a tittyfuck all the same.

--

The last time Momo had seen Camie, the light-haired woman had been bent over at the waist, gagging around the cock being shoved down her throat while one man pulled her hair to facefuck her and a second man stood and fucked her pussy from behind. She couldn’t hear the gagging anymore, and even the sound of skin slapping skin wasn’t audible anymore.

Momo couldn’t worry about that. Four of the six men who’d chosen her were either leaning against a wall or sitting on the ground, all of them gasping and spent. But the last two were giving her everything they had, sandwiching her between them as they held her up and fucked both her holes. She could hear how tired they were; they’d all cum at least three times by now, so they were pushing beyond their limits. But Momo still moaned and clung to the neck of the man fucking her from the front.

“Keep going, boys!” she said.

Fucking the villains to the point of exhaustion so they could be apprehended without a struggle hadn’t exactly been the plan, but Momo wouldn’t complain.

Chapter 491: Sex Etiquette with Maribelle XI (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Summary:

Morgan feels guilty about what he has done and continues to do with Cherche, but then he remembers Maribelle’s lessons on what a prince is meant to do when he wants something. (Male Morgan/Cherche)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Cheating, risky public sex

Chapter Text

A week had gone by since Cherche first visited Morgan’s chambers and reignited things between them. She had continued to come to him to provide her services nearly every night, and with the dam broken and the line crossed, he’d never been able to turn her away. Every night, he had found pleasure in her body. Every morning, though, he woke up with her gone, and his wish that she would say was increasing by the day. That only compounded the guilt he felt about what he was doing with Maribelle gone, but the conflict remained.

He’d grown pretty attached to the wyvern rider during their previous physical relationship, and her ending it so he could solely pursue Maribelle had been a difficult thing for him to move on from. To finally have her in his bed again, to spend his nights fucking the pink-haired Shepherd, forced him to accept how much he desired her. The sex was fantastic, but it didn’t stop there. He wanted all of her. He wanted to be with her like he wanted to be with Maribelle.

Morgan had been feeling guilty about this realization for days, but as he thought about it this afternoon, it was ironically one of his etiquette lessons from Maribelle that gave him clarity. Before she was his lover, she had taken it upon herself to teach him how a young man of his status should behave. She had taught him that as a prince, he must be confident himself. A prince who lacked confidence or allowed himself to be racked by uncertainty would not be an effective prince. Taking the time to consider a matter before he made a decision was fine, but once he made a decision, he needed to be certain about it. He had to be confident, he could not take half-measures, and he must go for what he wanted.

I remember all that you taught me, Maribelle, he said to himself as he left his chambers behind and sought out Cherche. He wanted her, and he wasn’t going to let any guilt or doubts stop him from having all of her.

“Oh, hello, my prince,” Cherche said, looking back over her shoulder at him and smiling before she returned to cleaning the window in the study. “Did you need something?”

He needed many things from her, but he wasn’t going to explain everything that had been running through his head for days now. He wasn’t going to explain the revelation he’d had in remembering Maribelle’s old lessons and deciding to follow her guidance once again. Morgan decided to take a chance and take what he wanted. Rather than saying anything, he just walked up to Cherche and pushed her back so she was up against the window she was cleaning. She gasped as he reached under her skirt, pulled her underwear down her legs and gave her ass a slap.

“Taking what you want, hmm?” Cherche giggled, remaining up against the window and looking back at him while he pulled his cock out. Morgan still said nothing. He just grabbed his cock, lined it up and pushed it inside of her.

“Oh, yes!” Cherche cried out as he penetrated her. “You are taking what you want, like the strong prince you are!”

Morgan was indeed taking what he wanted. He wanted Cherche, and he was taking her up against the window. This probably wasn’t the wisest way to go about this, given the risks of other household servants catching them going at it, but he didn’t care. He’d made his decision, and he wasn’t going to resort to any half-measures or stolen, secret kisses. The prince pounded her hard from behind, and his hips smacking against her ass created a distinct sound to go along with Cherche’s moans of pleasure. There was also the thumping of her hands and tits bumping up against the window as they fucked, and the occasional collision of his hand and her ass when he briefly paused to give her a spank in between thrusts. Right there, in the middle of the day, he was taking Cherche up against the window of the study, and they weren’t being subtle about it. He held nothing back in how he fucked her, and she held nothing back in letting him know just how much she was enjoying it.

“I’ve missed this, my prince!” She spoke to him through her moans, cheering him on and encouraging him to keep fucking her harder.

He understood what she meant. They’d been having sex almost daily for the last week, but every encounter had been initiated by her. It had been her to seek him out, come to his bed and get them started. He had never been able to resist or turn her away, and he’d always gotten fully involved in fucking her before the end. Still, though, he had been passive in the sense that it was Cherche giving him what he needed and coaxing him into accepting it. But this was him taking what he wanted, just as Maribelle had taught him.

How Maribelle would react to that when she returned remained to be seen, but it was too late for him to undo his decision now, and he didn’t want to either. There was no room for self-doubt or uncertainty, or fearing what tomorrow would bring. He’d made his decision to take Cherche, and it felt much too good for him to feel any guilt about it. He got to experience the satisfaction of fucking her up against the window, he got to hear her moan without restraint as he fucked her to a huge climax, and he got to push her down to her knees and cum down her throat at the end.

He wanted her; he always had. And now he had her again. He’d taken what he wanted, just as a prince was meant to.

Chapter 492: Jill's Treasure (Final Fantasy XVI)

Summary:

Clive bringing her to see the field of snow daisies makes Jill fall a little bit more in love with him. It also makes her want to keep him all to herself for a little bit longer before they return. (Clive/Jill)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Outdoor sex, lovemaking

Chapter Text

Jill knew that they should probably be getting back to the Hideaway. There were still so many things to do before Ultima, and Clive was at the center of most of them. But just this once, she wanted to be selfish. He’d been so sweet to bring her all the way here to see the snow daisies. It had reminded her one more time that he would always be there for her, to come for her, to lift her up when she was down and lend his shoulder in support when she needed something to lean on. She hadn’t thought it was possible for her to fall even more in love with him, but Clive had somehow found a way to prove her wrong and make her melt by bringing her here.

Were they needed back in the Hideaway? Yes. But she was in his arms right now, and she wanted to remain there, be selfish and keep him all to herself for a little while longer. When Clive let go of her and took a half a step backwards, likely preparing to suggest that they ought to get going soon, she brought her hands to his cheeks and leaned forward to kiss him. She wasn’t going to let him go just yet. Jill would return to the Hideaway and again share ‘Cid’ with a world that needed him soon enough. For this moment, standing in this field of flowers that reminded her of the boy he’d been and made her fall even more in love with the man he’d become, Clive Rosfield, her treasure, was all hers.

--

The field of flowers was beautiful, but Jill was barely looking at it anymore. At this point, she much preferred looking down at the treasure beneath her.

Clive hadn’t once suggested that they should be getting back soon. He’d seemed to realize that she wanted more of him, and perhaps equally importantly, he accepted that he deserved some time for himself too. He was always so busy trying to solve everyone’s problems and take care of anything that anyone needed, just like he’d done for her by finding this place and bringing her here to show her how much she meant to him. He deserved a moment of selfishness more than anyone, and Jill delighted in knowing that he would choose to spend those moments with her. He’d helped her remove his clothes, and his hands had undressed her and caressed her body as they kissed, showing that he was as happy to remain here and enjoy this moment as she was.

This was not the first time they’d had sex, or even the first time they’d had sex outside. Their very first time together had been by the fire on the shores of Ash after the fight with Barnabas left them stranded, and it had been unforgettable. But this, gently riding Clive in this field of flowers, was every bit as unforgettable and precious for Jill. The emotions behind it were entirely different. Their first time together had been tinged by desperation, and not just the desperation of their near-death experience with Barnabas. It had been years of unresolved feelings, fears of their uncertain future and grasping for the present that had brought them together by the fire, and she wouldn’t have changed anything about it.

She wouldn’t change anything about this, either. It lacked the urgency and the desperation; none of the times they’d had sex had ever been quite this soft and relaxed. Even when they’d managed to find the time to be together in the Hideaway since, there had always been the sense of needing to hurry so they could finish before someone else inevitably came looking for Clive’s help. But right now, Jill felt like she had all the time in the world with Clive. What was happening in the Hideaway, even the looming battle with Ultima didn’t affect her. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth, enjoying the moment as she and Clive made love in the middle of the field of flowers.

The pace was perfect as far as she was concerned, and Clive’s gentle smile suggested that he felt the same. His hands rubbed her hips, buttocks and chest, going up as far as her bare breasts. Every step of the way, his hands were gentle, and his touches felt almost reverent. She had rarely ever seen him so relaxed, particularly as of late with everything that was happening and all of the responsibility that rested on his shoulders. Jill loved that she could give this to him. She loved that she could support him, just as he had always supported her.

Jill’s slow rocking allowed her to spend as much time with Clive as possible, but it also brought a great deal of physical pleasure. It felt so good to have him inside of her, as it always did. And with her moving her hips so slowly, she was able to make sure that she took it at the perfect angle. She sighed, caressing his bare chest and bearded cheeks as she rode him, and loving the way his hands gently squeezed her breasts. If she had it her way, she’d freeze this moment in time forever.

That wasn’t possible, of course. Though her slower pace allowed them to go significantly longer than they ever had before, she still had to moan and hold on tight as her orgasm took her. Clive still reached his end too, finishing inside of her with a groan as she responded to his warning by dropping down on top of him to hug his neck and keep him inside of her.

Clive’s arms wrapped around her body after they were done, and Jill held onto his neck tighter. Their lovemaking might be finished, but they were in no hurry to get up and return to their lives and responsibilities. Neither of them wanted to let go of their treasure just yet.

Chapter 493: The Spider-Power Couple (Marvel/DC)

Summary:

Power Girl gets stranded on an alternate Earth, but her partnership with Spider-Man has her feeling like she’s right where she belongs one year later. (Peter Parker/Kara Zor-El)

Chapter Text

“I can’t believe I’ve been here for a year already,” Kara Zor-El said, shaking her head as she thought about everything that had happened to her in the last 365 days. She couldn’t help smiling.

Kara (or Karen, depending on who she was talking to) had been on Earth for years after escaping the destruction of Krypton, but one year ago today her life had been uprooted once again thanks to a cosmic mishap that sent her from her original universe to a different version of Earth. Many of the people she’d known were here, but there were often subtle differences between them.

She hadn’t really had any interaction with the Spider-Man from her world; she didn’t know him well enough to know if it was Peter Parker under the mask there, or if some other man had taken up the role of the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

Her new world’s version of Spider-Man, however, was someone she had gotten to know intimately over the last year. Her cosmic accident had deposited her in this world’s New York City, and Spider-Man had been the first hero on the scene. He had accepted her story readily, and once it became apparent that she was stranded in this new universe with no way to return to her original one, he had been a great help to her. It was with Spider-Man’s help that she got acclimated to her new world. He’d helped her create an identity and find a place to live, and they’d started working together often as she continued her work as Power Girl in her new home. With Power Girl and Spider-Man working as a team, the streets of New York were safer than they’d been in many years.

Fighting villains and keeping the peace wasn’t the only area of their lives in which Power Girl and Spider-Man made for a great team, either. They’d been teaming up for a couple of months before Peter took his mask off, leaned in and kissed her on the lips in a sudden burst of passion. The silly man had then tried to apologize for kissing her without asking, as if she hadn’t been waiting over a month to see if he would make a move. She’d quickly cleared things up by pulling him into her arms and kissing him back, and they’d spent the rest of the night exploring what a great team they could make once their costumes came off.

Kara had been here for a year, beating people up with Spider-Man when she wasn’t running Starrware Industries, the tech firm she’d rapidly built up under her alter ego of Karen Starr. It had taken some time to adjust to some of the differences between this universe and the one she’d come from, but her work both in the white one-piece body suit of Power Girl and the business suits of Karen Starr was just as satisfying as what she’d been doing on her original Earth. And she hadn’t had a lasting relationship on her old Earth, either. There had been a couple of flings here and there, but nothing that had clicked; not like she and Peter Parker clicked. Even if some path back to her old universe could be discovered, she wouldn’t want to go back. This was her home now, and she wanted to stay.

A lot of that was down to the man sitting across the table from her, but Peter had seemed oddly distracted and anxious throughout this dinner to celebrate the one-year anniversary of her arrival. Even now, he wasn’t looking at her and didn’t respond to what she’s said.

“Peter? Are you listening to me?” She rose her voice, not out of anger, but simply to recapture his attention. His head jerked in surprise, and he made eye contact with her, apparently having been snapped out of whatever thoughts had distracted him.

“Sorry,” he said sheepishly. “I was trying to figure out the perfect way to do this. I always looked and sounded so cool and witty in my head, but now that we’re here, I’m kind of dropping the ball.” He reached into his pocket, and Kara watched with interest. “But I guess I should just do it.” His hand came out of his pocket holding a small ring box. Kara held her breath, beginning to understand what had him so distracted, and what he was about to ask her.

--

Kara couldn’t stop smiling, and she couldn’t stop looking back at the engagement ring on her finger either. Even as she rocked her hips back and forth, treating herself to the wonderfully familiar feeling of Peter’s cock inside of her, she just kept beaming every time she looked down at her hand.

“You know, if this didn’t feel so good, I might be offended that you’re looking at your hand more than me,” Peter quipped. Kara laughed and put her hand down to look at him instead.

“So sorry,” she said. “Let me make it up to you.” She started to grind back and forth faster. This was nothing close to the powerful bounces she was capable of, the ones that could make even Spider-Man feel like he was in over his head. She loved fucking Peter, and being fucked by him too, but the anniversary celebration that had now turned into the night he’d put a ring on her finger demanded tender lovemaking.

It still felt incredible though, because how could it not? His cock filled Kara up so well, and she knew how much he loved being inside of her. Their sex life had been just about perfect in Kara’s opinion. And as she rocked back and forth on top of Peter, her future husband, she couldn’t wait to see where it went from here. She was going to spend her life here, on this alternate Earth where Power Girl and Spider-Man made a perfect team, and she wouldn’t change any of it.

She held eye contact with Peter throughout their mutual climax, moaning happily as she felt him erupt inside of her. But after it was over, she couldn’t resist stealing another look at her hand and grinning.

Chapter 494: The Distracted Counselor (Percy Jackson)

Summary:

Annabeth leaves Percy with blue balls before the camp counselors meeting. With a little help from her Yankees cap, Percy attempts to get his revenge during the meeting. (Percy/Annabeth)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Teasing, groping, exhibitionism

Chapter Text

“Where’s your boyfriend, Miss Princess?” Clarisse asked. Annabeth rolled her eyes.

“I don’t know,” Annabeth said. “I haven’t seen him since this morning after breakfast.” Percy smiled from his standing position in the corner at the reminder, and at the mirth he could see at the corners of Annabeth’s eyes. He and his girlfriend had gotten in a good make-out session after breakfast. By the end of it, she’d been on top of him, straddling his lap and grinding against his clearly hard cock through their clothes. There had been time for them to fit a quick fuck in, but Annabeth had other ideas. She’d climbed off of him and left him there, cock painfully hard in his pants.

“Sorry to leave you hanging, Percy, but I have some notes to prepare for the counselor’s meeting.” That had been her excuse, but it was bullshit and they both knew it. Unlike him, who preferred to wing it, there was no way Annabeth hadn’t prepared meticulously for that meeting well beforehand. There had been more than enough time for them to have their fun beforehand. She’d left him to deal with his erection because she was a fucking tease, and now she was privately amused as she likely assumed that he was late to the meeting because he was struggling to take care of the hard problem she’d left him with. She was in for a surprise, though.

“Try hanging a bell around his neck,” Clarisse suggested.

“It’s really rather rude of him to make us wait, don’t you think?” Drew Tanaka said. She sighed. “If he doesn’t hurry, he’ll be cutting into my makeup time.” Percy, who was slowly walking around the table as quietly as he could, looked over at Drew briefly. It looked to him like she’d already spent a good chunk of her morning putting her makeup and eyeliner on.

“We can just get started without him,” Annabeth said. “It wasn’t as if he was going to prepare for the meeting beforehand anyway.” Percy heard a couple of snickers at his expense, but he only smiled and shook his head. He had come prepared this time, but not for some stupid meeting of camp counselors where they talked about boring stuff. He’d come prepared to get his payback on Annabeth and show her that she wasn’t the only one who could tease.

In order to pull off his payback, he’d borrowed her magical Yankees cap. With the cap on, Percy was invisible to everyone, so he only had to be careful not to make too much noise as he sat down in his chair, conveniently right next to Annabeth’s.

“For once, you have a good idea, Chase,” Clarisse said. “So, I think we’ve been too soft on the new demigods at camp. If they’re going to be tough enough to make it, they need to—”

Clarisse’s suggestion was interrupted by Annabeth letting out a loud gasp and jerking in her seat. All of the other camp counselors looked over at her strangely, none of them able to understand why she’d made a sound like that. Only Percy knew that it was because he’d just given her breast a squeeze through her orange Camp Half-Blood shirt.

“What’s your deal?” Clarisse asked her shortly.

“Uh, sorry.” Annabeth glanced briefly at Percy’s empty seat, frowning. “I thought I felt something. Go ahead, Clarisse.” Clarisse frowned but nodded and started talking again. Percy paid no attention to what the daughter of Ares was saying. He’d attended this meeting solely to make Annabeth squirm.

He waited a few moments, and then reached out and squeezed Annabeth’s breast again. He heard her suck in a breath, but she didn’t make enough noise this time to interrupt Clarisse or draw any attention towards herself. Before he could pull his hand back, her hand reached down and found the back of his. She couldn’t see him, but she could feel him. Percy watched her eyes narrow, and he grinned. He knew she had to understand what was happening now, but just to make it absolutely clear what he was doing and why, he leaned over in his chair to whisper into her ear.

“Payback time, Wise Girl,” he whispered. Annabeth shivered, and then her eyes closed as his hand slid down her body. He didn’t push her shirt up; that would have been noticeable. Instead, his hand felt her up through her shirt. His thumb circled her belly button briefly, knowing how ticklish she could be there. Percy smiled when she grabbed onto the edge of the table with both hands. If she thought she was having a hard time not reacting right now, she had no clue what she was in store for.

Ohhh!

The heads of every counselor again turned towards Annabeth, but she hadn’t let out an exclamation because she had anything to contribute to the conversation. That sound had come out because his fingers had made it to the crotch of her shorts. He was slowly rubbing her pussy through the shorts, returning every bit of the teasing she’d given him that morning. She might have blue balled him after breakfast, but at least he’d been alone with his erection. He was rubbing her pussy through her shorts while all of the other camp counselors unknowingly watched, and Annabeth had to pretend that nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

“S-sorry, I just, ah, have a cramp in my leg,” Annabeth mumbled, closing her eyes and digging her fingernails into the table.

“Thanks so much for that valuable contribution, Annabeth,” Drew said. “Maybe you’d have been better off sleeping at the table like Clovis there. Or even skipping it altogether, like your boyfriend. Either way, you clearly didn’t prepare anything worthwhile to say.”

Annabeth just shook her head and groaned. The others might think that she was just unusually out of sorts, but Percy knew the truth. She’d put in all of her usual preparation. She was just unable to contribute to the conversation because her thighs were squeezing together around his hand as he rubbed her underneath the table.

This round to Cabin 3, Percy thought to himself with a grin.

Chapter 495: Creati's Fantasies, Exposed VII (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Quickfoot’s brother wants to catch Momo and get revenge. Momo wants it too, at least if she can goad him into channeling his rage into lust. (Momo/OMC)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Rough sex, public sex, post-canon

Chapter Text

“You’ll never catch me!” Momo shouted. Bothering to taunt a villain while fleeing from them went against everything she had been taught, and she could only imagine the way that her old teachers from UA would have looked at her if they saw her even slow down enough to look back over her shoulder at Fearsome Fist. Then again, if Midnight-sensei saw, she might very well approve of Momo’s audacity to lead the villain on a chase while her leotard was in such disrepair that she might as well have been naked.

“Catch you,” the large villain said. “Make you pay.”

The truth was that he wasn’t anywhere near fast enough to catch up to her, but that was assuming that Momo actually wanted to escape. When she encountered Fearsome Fist, who just so happened to be Quickfoot’s brother, he’d vowed to get his revenge on her. He’d been trying to intimidate her, but looking up at him, Momo’s naughty side quickly started to fantasize about what a man this size would be able to do to her.

She felt confident that she could have beaten him in an actual fight, with intelligence and versatility if nothing else. But she had instead led him on a chase, in which she had ‘accidentally’ torn her costume wide open once she found a suitable fence to get ‘caught’ on momentarily. For the last several minutes, he’d been chasing her with her bare ass wiggling in front of him, and she’d made sure to taunt him repeatedly on the way. She’d turned around fully a couple of times so he could see her big boobs bouncing, and she had even slapped her own ass more than once in an effort to make sure that his aim turned to fucking rather than fighting.

Momo looked back over her shoulder at him again, and there was no mistaking the change in his facial expression compared to when he had first confronted her. His face was still set and his eyes still burned with determination, but she saw the way that his eyes stared at her ass. He was going to attempt to get his retribution by fucking the hell out of her, and Momo wanted nothing less.

As she rounded the next corner, she just so happened to turn to the left and trap herself between Fearsome Fist and a dead end. She kept her back turned to him while waiting for him to catch up, wanting to give off the illusion of being frozen and trapped. By the time she turned around, he was right where she wanted him, grabbing her by the waist and shoving her down to her knees.

Momo gasped just as Fearsome Fist’s cock slid into her mouth. Amazingly, his cock was just as large as the rest of him. Just as amazingly, he knew how to use it. His hands held her by the back of the head and his cock slammed down her throat with ferocious thrusts that had his balls slapping against her chin and her spit dribbling down her face. Momo had led him on this chase in hopes that he would manhandle her and show her what a man his size could do to her, and he was not disappointing her. This was fucking great!

She was gasping and coughing when he finally stopped fucking her mouth and pulled his cock out of her throat. He looked very pleased with himself for reducing her to such a state, which was exactly how she wanted him to feel. The best part was that she didn’t even have to put on a performance for this part, because she really did need to gasp for air after getting her throat crammed with that huge cock for several minutes.

“Gonna make you beg, Creati,” he said, lifting her back to her feet with one massive hand. Momo gasped at how easily he lifted her up, and he smacked her ass so hard that her body rocked with the impact. Then he was picking her up off of the ground and dropping her down onto his dick. Momo squealed at the feeling of that massive cock pushing into her pussy, but he was just beginning. His hands held her by the ass and bounced her on his cock several times, reaching up so deep inside of her and bouncing her with such force that her eyes went crossed and she could feel herself drooling.

Eventually he tired of bouncing her on his cock, so he backed her up, pushed her none too gently against the wall behind her and started fucking her against it. His big thrusts caused her back and ass to rub up against the stone wall behind her. Momo wouldn’t be surprised if there were some scrapes on her body after he was done, and the thought excited her.

Her tits were probably going to be sore too, because he started groping them and pushing them together with his big hands while fucking her from this position. With both his cock and his hands, Fearsome Fist was giving Momo the manhandling she’d been after. It was enough to make her moan, close her eyes and savor the delirious pleasure that could only come when she embraced this naughtier side of her desires.

“That’s right,” he said. His hands pushed her tits together again, and he pinched her nipples between rough, calloused fingers. “Moan, Creati. Moan, whimper and beg. You deserve it all.” He didn’t realize that her moans were far more about how good this felt than about any discomfort from how hard he was mauling her breasts or fucking her up against the wall. But Momo was fine with him mistaking her pleasure for pain. She was getting what she wanted regardless.

“Please!” she shouted, just before her entire body started trembling. He may have thought it was because she was intimidated, but the true cause for her shaking limbs and equally shaky moans was the ecstasy shooting through her body from head to toe.

Chapter 496: Blowjob for Breakfast (Harry Potter)

Summary:

Fleur brings Harry breakfast in bed his first morning after arriving in the Burrow, and he can’t resist taking much more. (Harry/Fleur)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Aged-up characters, blowjob, mild reluctance, hair pulling, cheating

Chapter Text

Ron, Hermione and Ginny all fled from Harry’s room quickly, none of them apparently wanting to be in the company of the beautiful woman who had just burst through the bedroom door. Well, Hermione and Ginny fled; Ron was staring at Fleur dumbly and drooling a little bit, but the girls both took an arm and dragged him out of the bedroom, leaving Harry alone with the breathtakingly beautiful blonde holding a breakfast tray.

“’Arry,” she said. “Eet ‘as been too long!”

“Fleur?” Harry mumbled, staring at her smiling face and swallowing thickly. It was the first time he’d seen her in well over a year, but of course he’d never forget a woman like her. Something was different this time, though, not in how she looked, but how he responded to her. For the first time, he felt like he understood why Ron had always acted like such a fool when Fleur was around. He’d always known she was beautiful; impossibly so. But he’d never felt it the way he did now. She was perfect. She was perfect, and he had to have her.

Fleur, oblivious to the flames of desire raging inside of Harry’s body, placed the breakfast tray across his knees. Then she planted a kiss on his left cheek, and then his right. She’d kissed his cheek before, back when he’d pulled her sister out of the lake during the second task of the tournament, but it hadn’t made him do much other than blush in embarrassment back then. This morning, though, those soft lips pressed against his cheeks added to this inferno burning out of control. Harry Potter had sexual fantasies like everyone else, but his crush on Cho Chang, the stirrings he’d felt towards her and even losing his virginity with her felt childish compared to the craving Fleur was filling him with. Was this what those blokes who had acted the fool around the veela at the Quidditch World Cup felt?

Harry was struggling mightily to make sense of this almost uncontrollable need to throw Fleur down and make her his, much less calm himself down. And then Fleur bent over, apparently to smooth out his sheets or something, but it stuck her arse right in his face. His eyes widened at how skimpy her nightgown was. It was partially see-through; enough for him to tell that she was only wearing a thong beneath it.

This need would no longer be denied. Harry, acting on baser desires and urges, did what any man would do when a veela was at his bedside in a skimpy nightgown, sticking her arse in his face. He pulled his right hand off of the tray, swung it through the air and slapped her arse.

Fleur let out an adorable squeak that only made him want her more. She whirled around to face him, blue eyes shocked. “’Arry?!” she whispered. “What are you—”

“Thanks for bringing me breakfast, Fleur,” he said, cutting her off. “You know what would make it even better? If you blew me while I ate it.” She gasped, and her eyes went even wider.

“What ‘as gotten into you, ‘Arry Potter?” she said faintly, shaking her head. Harry couldn’t have answered that question if he tried, because he didn’t understand it himself. To be honest, he didn’t need to. His hand shot out to grab her hair, which felt so soft and silky that it almost slipped right through his fingers. Fleur made a groan of protest, but he closed his fingers around her hair and held on tightly. While balancing the breakfast tray on his knees, he used his other hand to push the bedcovers down and pull his pajamas and underwear down his legs. His cock, which had naturally responded as his desire for Fleur burned, stood hard and proud. Fleur let out a sound somewhere between a gasp and a groan as she stared at it.

“C’est tellement grand,” she breathed. He didn’t know exactly what that meant, but there was awe in Fleur’s voice as she said it, and she crouched down in front of him without him having to pull on her hair all that hard. “S'il te plaît, pardonne-moi, mon amour.” Fleur parted her perfect lips and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Harry groaned and licked his lips as she started to suckle his cock. Though he and Cho hadn’t worked out, they’d had sex a couple of times, and she’d sucked him too. But nothing he’d done with his first girlfriend had prepared him for the feeling of Fleur’s lips around his cock and her head bobbing on its own with minimal hair pulling on his part. It was not merely Fleur’s appearance that was perfect and beyond that of a normal woman; her blowjob made other women pale in comparison, too. The veela sucking his cock felt infinitely better than anything he’d ever experienced in his life. This was what made men go crazy around veela. Some part of them knew that a veela could give them pleasure beyond anything else they could ever hope to feel. And Harry got to feel it all.

Most men stared, drooled and made fools of themselves without ever getting close to a veela, but he had Fleur bobbing her head on his cock, giving him a sloppy, messy blowjob, covering her cheeks and chin with her own saliva as she worshiped his cock like it was what she’d come to his room for all along. He’d been unable to resist once she stuck her arse in his face, and she had been unable to resist her calling once he slapped her arse, grabbed her hair and pulled his cock out. Just as he couldn’t resist grabbing this beautiful veela, she couldn’t resist bathing his cock and her face in her saliva.

Harry held onto Fleur’s hair with one hand and ate his eggs with the other. It was the greatest breakfast he’d ever had, and it had him hoping that Fleur would bring him his lunch and dinner as well.

Chapter 497: Shoto the Sex Friend III: Tsuyu (My Hero Academia)

Summary:

Tsuyu is in heat, so Shoto knows what to expect when she asks him to join her in the shower. (Shoto/Tsuyu)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Shower sex, breeding kink, pet play, creampie

Chapter Text

“Come on in,” Tsuyu said, opening the shower door and inviting Todoroki to come and join her inside. He just nodded and began to strip his clothes off. Shoto knew the assignment by now.

Owing to her frog traits, Tsuyu went through a heat that left her desperate to be fucked for a few days each month. It wasn’t just sex that her body craved, though; it was breeding sex, and preferably in water. As soon as her friends told her about Shoto’s willingness to be a sex friend to numerous girls, and give it to them on their terms, Tsuyu had pounced on this opportunity to have a partner who would dutifully step in and give her what she needed every time she entered her heat. They’d been at this for several months now, and for those few days each month, she and Shoto had sex in the water.

Todoroki stripped his clothes off and stepped into the shower, ready to pick her up by the waist and pin her against the wall as soon as she stepped into his arms. He knew how this worked by now. He knew that she wanted his dick inside of her as soon as possible, so he did not delay. Shoto held her against the wall, folded her legs back and shoved his dick inside of her pussy as quickly as he could. Tsuyu cried out at the incredible feeling. All of the girls who relied on him as a sex friend had to enjoy taking Todoroki’s dick, or they wouldn’t have started up with him to begin with. But it wasn’t just enjoyment for Tsuyu. It was a deep need that would not be denied. Her heat demanded that she get fucked in the water, and she’d found the man who was ready, willing and able to give it to her every single month.

“That’s it, Todoroki! Do it harder, kero! Fuck me! Breed me!”

Shoto had been moving quickly and fucking her hard already. He’d known what he was here to do from the moment she’d texted him the fire emoji that he knew meant she had entered her heat and asked him to meet her in the shower. But he responded to her pleas by folding her legs back even more and speeding up the pace of his thrusts. He had her in what was basically a vertical version of the mating press against the shower wall, and he was fulfilling the thrill behind that position by slamming into her hard and making her take all of his big dick on every thrust. Tsuyu’s body hummed with pleasure and satisfaction. The need to get fucked just like this had made her weak and driven her to distraction every time she entered her heat in the past, until Todoroki came along with the answers.

“Fuck me, fuck me, breed me!” she chanted as the thrusts continued. “Breed me, Shoto-kun! Breed me!

Being bred was an imperative during her heat, so Shoto was not surprised at her obsession with it. They’d already discussed it before their first time together, so Shoto knew that however much she begged him to breed her while they fucked, she would always be on birth control to protect herself from the consequences of getting caught up in her heat. Tsuyu wasn’t ready to have children yet. She was still in her first year at UA University, so she had more years of training to get through. She also wanted to settle into her pro hero career and spend at least a couple of years establishing herself before she thought about having kids. Tsuyu would not become a mother just yet.

The reality that she wasn’t at risk of being impregnated did not do anything to take away from the excitement of having Todoroki pin her against the shower wall and fuck her raw. She moaned and continued to urge him on, and she whimpered and panted as he kept her pressed against the wall and came inside of her. It was a massive orgasm, and one that brought Tsuyu along for a climax of her own. But Shoto only remained still inside of her for a few moments following the end of her orgasm, and then he went right back to thrusting into her and fucking her hard against the wall.

Tsuyu had been shocked the first time they’d done this, when she’d realized that he was capable of giving her multiple rounds one right after the other. As she’d realized that, she’d also realized how lucky she’d been to have Shoto Todoroki fall right into her lap, ready to take care of her during her monthly heat.

“Yes!” she moaned as he returned to fucking her. There was so little delay that her body was almost too sensitive at first, but that made it even better for Tsuyu when consumed by her heat. “Fuck me, Shoto-kun! Breed me! Never stop breeding me! I want you to breed me all the time! I’ll be your pet, and you can keep me pregnant all the time! I’ll be yours, to play with and breed whenever you want to! Take me, kero! Breed me and make me your pet!”

Her shouts and exclamations between each thrust did not slow Shoto down. He knew that this all a fantasy, a kink. He knew that this was just how she got when she was in heat, and after these next few days passed, she would be back to her usual self for another month. But until then, he was going to be what she needed him to be and play into her fantasies. He fucked her as hard as he could and filled her pussy up with its second creampie of the day.

Tsuyu’s tongue hung out of her mouth and she stared up at the ceiling, shuddering as her sex friend took such good care of her. And this was only the start, of course. For the next few days, she was going to be pulling him into the water to ‘breed’ her whenever she could.

Chapter 498: Imperiused Opportunity (Harry Potter)

Summary:

In the middle of an argument, Harry unintentionally puts his virgin fiancee under the imperius curse. He can’t resist exploiting the opportunity, though he’s mainly focused on finally bringing her pleasure. (Harry/Cho)

Notes:

Content Warnings/Themes: Post-canon, imperius curse, cunnilingus

Chapter Text

“Strip, and make it as sexy as you can,” Harry said, unable to stop himself. He watched on and held his breath as Cho Chang, his fiancee, pulled her work robes over her head and then began unbuttoning her blouse.

Most people would have been surprised if they’d seen just how intently Harry watched Cho unbutton her blouse and pull it off of her body in her office. She was a beautiful woman, obviously, but an outside observer would be forgiven for expecting that Harry had seen her, touched her, and shagged her too many times to count now. After all, they were engaged, and the old pureblood traditions about remaining chaste until your wedding night were a thing of the past. But the truth was that Harry and Cho had never progressed to that point. Cho had been reluctant to ever go beyond kissing and some above-the-waist groping, and Harry hadn’t wanted to push her for more than she was comfortable with. They had a great relationship aside from that, but he couldn’t deny that her continued reluctance to do more than some light snogging was becoming increasingly frustrating for him to endure as the weeks and months passed.

That had actually been one of the causes of their argument this afternoon when he came to visit her in her office during his lunch break. Harry had tried to control his temper, knowing how wild his magic could get when he was worked up about something, but Cho angrily accusing him of only being after her for her body had been more than he could stomach. Quite by accident, his magic had lashed out to silence Cho. But after a few seconds of staring at her and taking in her vacant expression, he realized that his magic hadn’t just silenced her. Though it was completely unintentional, Harry had placed his fiancee under the imperius curse.

The right thing to do would have been immediately breaking the curse, and usually, Harry would have done the right thing, or at least he hoped he would have. But he was so worked up that he had impulsively decided to take advantage of the situation instead, hence his order for Cho to strip for him in her office. Her seductive swaying as she took her blouse and bra off, freeing her round breasts for his open admiration, did nothing to change his mind or help him calm down and return to his senses. He was playing a dangerous game here, but he couldn’t turn back now.

“Leave the skirt on,” he said, picturing what he wanted. “The heels, too.” Cho obediently moved her hands underneath her skirt rather than working to remove the skirt itself. She turned her back to him and gyrated her hips, shaking her arse as her hands pulled her knickers down under her skirt. Harry’s eyes got to track the underwear sliding down his fiancee’s smooth legs before she raised a heel off of the floor and kicked the red knickers off, sending them flying to land neatly on top of her desk. Cho kept the sexy show going, flipping her skirt up momentarily to flash her bare arse at Harry before she turned around to face him again.

“That’s good,” he said, walking around the desk and approaching her. “I’ll take it from here.”

Cho was completely at his mercy and under his control. If he chose to, he could throw her down on her desk and fuck her here and now, regardless of what she wanted. But even with most of his reason gone, Harry wasn’t going to do that. As he’d said in his own defense during their argument, it wasn’t even just his own pleasure that he was after. He wanted to make his fiancee feel good too, and rather than being selfish and fucking her while she was under his control, he was going to focus on her.

Harry crouched down in front of her and moved her skirt out of the way so he could look at his fiancee’s pussy for the first time. He used his fingers to spread her and stroke her, and he took note of her hymen still being intact.

“You were telling the truth about never shagging Cedric back at Hogwarts, weren’t you?” he said. It was meant as a rhetorical question, more him stating the evidence that he had discovered than anything, but Cho answered it regardless.

“Yes,” Cho answered. “I’m still a virgin.”

Harry hadn’t planned on shagging her like this regardless, but he definitely couldn’t do it now that he knew she really had never done it with Cedric or anyone in the years since him. But he could introduce her to the pleasure he could bring. His mind made up, he moved one hand to grab Cho’s arse, put the other between her legs, and began to lick her pussy.

Cho had been too nervous to let him try to do this for her, but now that the accidental imperius curse had gotten him this far, he was able to make her moan his name as he dedicated his lips, tongue, and fingers to making her feel good. He rubbed at her pussy lips gently at first, but his strokes became firmer as time went on and Cho grew more aroused. His tongue circled her clit before he started to lick and kiss it directly, and Cho’s moans picked up. Her hands flew to his head, holding onto him while his fingers and mouth made her weak in the knees.

“Harry!” she moaned, hips humping his face as she came hard. Harry continued to lick and rub her through her climax, content that he had finally been able to bring his fiancee pleasure, even if it had taken a rather drastic turn of events to get him there.

Notes:

Follow me on Twitter for more information on my upcoming writing (some of which won't be published here): https://twitter.com/MayorHaggarFics