Actions

Work Header

One Spider, Two Worlds, Three Women, Everything Else In Between

Summary:

In a world where Peter Parker got his height stunted at short king levels by the dastardly radioactive Spider biting him on the dick and causing him to redirect most of his growth there, dark forces are in motion. Ripples across time and space have caused a breach between two realities, the Twins once again aware of the other existence, as more and more obscure and not so obscure lore is used as an excuse to have hot people fuck each other, right from across the Marvel and DC universes, all centered around our own favorite webslinger, his new, Amazon friend and her rippling abs, the love of his life as she discovers her apparently pivotal role in the continued existence of reality, and the sexy cat burglar currently only in it for the hell of it.

And it all starts, on a rooftop of New York, with two superheroes from different worlds deciding to have a naked wrestling match together.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: The One with the Sexfight

Chapter Text

Truth be told, this wasn't the first time Peter Parker, or as he was most commonly known Spider-Man, found himself locked in battle against a much stronger and sturdier foe, on the rooftops of New York, and for not better specified reasons.

Neither was this the first time he was doing so naked.

This was, however, the first time in his entire superhero career where the foe he was currently facing happened to also be naked. Peter had decided to not count villains such as Sauron or the Lizard from the previous statement, mostly due to the fact that he might one day fight against them again, and he’d rather think of them as wearing a elaborate and stuck to their skin fursuit just like other, hopefully not naked members of his rogue gallery, rather than actually having to imagine where exactly would a naked pterodactyl-man hide his penis.

However, in order to clear how all of this has come to be, let’s get back to the beginning of this story.

At the dawn of existence, there were two twins, one unaware of the other, eldritch existences of unimaginable power and scope, above eternity and infinity themselves, sleeping a dreamless slumber…

OK, maybe not that far back.

Let’s get back to simpler stuff, somewhere at the start of the century. Plenty of weird shit happened in the first decade of the new millennium, especially to Spidey, and among all that aforementioned weird shit, our friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man found himself with his then wife in a reality where she was still his wife, as she was visiting the university campus where he was teaching at, as he, dressed as Spider-Man, was fighting the Juggernaut and some dude claiming to be an evil god from a distant world.

One of the students there, who no one will remember, and no one should remember least reality where to break apart again, caught in the middle of the brawl, had the bright idea to use his own set of powers to summon a champion from that same distant world as the evil god dude, there to help our friendly neighborhood’s Spider-Man in his time of need.

And that Champion was Diana of Themyscira, better known to the masses as her own superhero name of Wonder Woman.

The two heroes had then made short work of the villains, fighting separately against each of them and then together as a team, and so met, under such circumstances, by Teaming up against a common foe.

This whole incident was just the start of a bigger, ever spanning issue of troubles, featuring Magneto and an evil god-king from across the multiverse, but Spider-Man preferred not to be present for that mess to unfold, and so, short on webs, he tried to ask the very kind yet way taller woman, half joking, if he could borrow her rope to use to swing back home.

And that was the moment Wonder Woman proposed to Spider-Man a Greco-Roman wrestling match in order to asses if he was worthy to wield the lasso of truth.

To this day Peter Parker blesses his oh so beautiful and wise and did he mention smart then still wife for stopping him from saying or doing anything he would have definitely ended up regretting later, reminding our hero that, believe it or not, he was married, to a super model to boot, which meant he definitely had better things to do than ogle incredibly tall and incredibly shredded amazon women from other universes and very little clothing, just the kick he needed for him to run the fuck away from there.

So, here’s our story, Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, facing off Diana of Themyscira, AKA Wonder Woman, on the rooftops of New York, both naked as the day they were either born or molded from clay depending on which sources you asked.

But how did this come to happen? In order to understand this, we need to take another step back, to a beginning before the previous beginning but after the actual beginning of reality.

This is Earth #177013 of what you, whoever you might be, call the Marvel Universe.

Unfortunately, all the 69s and 420s were taken.

It’s a world not dissimilar from the “Prime” 616 world, but still with plenty of differences and divergences, for better or for worse.

For example, in the prime 616 world, the extraplanar elder being called Origin decided to die of natural causes in the body of a nice old lady in rural America as her ancestral enemy, the Unbeing, God of Retcons and Inexistence, was being murdered by the then Quasar Wendell Vaughn, while in the body of the old woman’s creepy pre-teen grandchild.

(It was surprisingly brutal. Kid’s bits being blown all around the old lady’s hospital room by quantum’ energies as an elder god defying mortal comprehension erupting from the pulverized carcass and screaming as it’s ejected from the cycle of death and rebirth and all that. I had to watch it all from my specially assigned extradimensional television, shit was sick).

In this world, the one we are seeing now, however, Origin had instead managed to switch up places with her archnemesis without having to rely on Wendel Vaughn’s brutal murderer skills, and at a much earlier time than the one when it happened in the prime universe, killing the Unbeing in her former body after the switch up. This also forced the Unbeing outside the cycle of rebirth of their kind, much like Quasar’s actions did to the Unbeing of Earth 616, tearing him away from reality for millennia to come, but also transformed the being responsible for giving superheroes their Origin Stories and Powers, the one who made them THEM, and put her in the body of a bisexual soon to be teenager boy in the middle of a hormone crisis, right at the start of the previous century, while also having just spent most of their previous life living as a immigrant woman in rural America, and a pretty “free spirited” one at that, with all that might entail.

You see where this is going, dear reader? Because I am.

For I, am Utua, Watcher of Earth #177013, and I am always watching. I am not the Uatu of earth 616 because I’m pretty sure he is dead and also because the author wants an excuse to make me talk however the fuck they like because consistency is the death of adventure and of the only other 4 beings we could have asked for to narrate this, two are in the story proper so we couldn’t exactly have narrate this too due to the conflict of interests, we couldn’t afford the costs for the third one and we really couldn’t ask Deadpool, dude just joined a 100 steps program in order to become a better person after his monster wife left him for Dracula, the man responsible for killing her brothers, and he is still on the “right the wrongs my actions caused in the past” step, so he’s currently using time travel to stop his past self from helping the Confederacy win the war AGAIN, which most likely makes him unavailable for the all foreseeable future. And past too, now that I think about it.

So, here I am, OC do not steal, big head and all-seeing eyes and voyeur fetish and all that. I know everything there is to know about this universe, and I will be your omniscient narrator, removing myself from the plot as much as possible much like Uatu does with those weird What If Stories from the bronze age he liked to narrate so much. The people I will be watching alongside you will not notice us, unless they were made able to, and we will enjoy everything that is about to unfold before our eyes, with as little Lemony Snicket’s like interference as possible.

But in order to do so, we need ANOTHER step back, to another beginning, the second to last one for this issue before finally getting to the juice of the story I promise.

This beginning is the beginning that Origin, this new, young, libertine Origin, chose for our Peter Parker. On that specific day of his youth, our hero was, much like in other universes, bitten by that radioactive spider, awakening the spider genes in his body that were left over from generations of selective yet involuntary breeding starting from his oldest ancestor banging some nice young man who had decided to join her tribe with a bright smile and some nice gifts of furs and meat for her and the elders while he oh so happened to also be the result of the Krees fucking with some locals’ DNA and giving them monstrous features just to win a dick measuring contest with their then not so ancestral enemies the Skrulls, which meant that probably? Peter Parker’s ancestor had a spinneret instead of an ass or some other freaky shit.

(But honestly, Peter Parker’s ancestor being a monster isn’t that weird per se. His other ancestor being a monster fucker, on the other hand, probably explains more stuff than people might be comfortable with).

But you see, that one Spider kickstarting Peter Parker’s powers, the one with all the radiation, the one existing in this one instance of the Marvel Universe, in this very specific beginning, didn’t, in fact, bite him on the hand.

No.

It bit him on the Dick.

And indeed, it did. Saw it all. Poor guy was having a bathroom break at the museum’s toilets, spider managed to follow him all the way there and bit him, right on the dick. The Spectacular Spider-Man became the Spectacular Spider-Man because a radioactive spider was, indeed, into watersports.

Also, into feet. Just ask Silk. Or don’t. Yeah probably don’t, not sure how she’d take that.

Anyway, it’s especially important to know therefore that, this Peter Parker, the one from the universe this story is taking place in, was, and I can’t stress this enough, bit on his dick by the spider because, while his dormant spider genes passed over by his ancestor being dicked down by a spider monster guy might have a major role in awakening his powers, so does the specific place where the spider bit him.

(Again, just ask Silk).

Which means, dick bite? All a new range of powers for our friendly neighborhood web swinger.

Except no, not really. Our Peter Parker is still the same, still old regular web swinger, his life still had basically the same twists and turns, you know, dead uncle, dead girlfriend, dead Jean De Wolfe, CIA Agents Robot Parents, Gwen Stacey still got rawed by Norman Osborn, still deal with the devil, still died and gave birth to himself…

But still, even with all those similarities, this Spider-Man still has some key differences in regards of other… web slinging shenanigans, and let’s leave it at that for now.

It’s however important to notice how, due to the peculiar location the Spider bit him on, Peter Parker’s growth has gotten slightly stunted ever since he awakened his powers. Let me just say, it was super weird for our web swinger, when Gwen Stacey, the shortest of his female friends, happened to be ALMOST eye level with him. Like, 1; 2 centimeters taller than him, give or take.

(Some sort of “Law of Equivalent Exchange,” if you will).

But this will come up later, first, let’s get back to the beginning of all this mess, the real one, which indeed started with Spider-Man stopping the museum of natural arts robbery in the middle of the night. Standard fare, no actual supervillains where involved, no actual sweat either on his part, a normal and quiet night for our friendly neighborhood web swinger.

But then, as he took some rest on a nearby roof, up and away from the streets below, almost as if guided by fate, a small tear between two realities happened, unceremoniously dumping a confused Wonder Woman on that roof, right in front of an equally confused Spider-Man.

Now, what if I told you that one same Amazon Princess Peter Parker had drooled over once before, happened to get transported right in front of him, confused and dazed, and met that one same strange, short man from years ago, how do you think it would go? Would they fight for contrived reasons? Would they remember each other? Would they try to calm down and understand what was going on, like rational adults and consumed professionals? Maybe even Team Up against a common enemy so to strengthen their bonds as heroes?

Yes, but not necessarily in this order.

So, finished the obligatory song and dance of the Superhero Team-Up, reconciled the two heroes, defeated some common enemy together as a team building exercise (Poor Shocker never knew what hit him), our two heroes are now contemplating their next moves.

Here they are, Amazon and Spider, finishing some hot dogs they just snagged from a local vendor and having a modicum amount of fun for them, sitting on the edge of that same roof where he found her, legs swinging below, admiring the night sky and the city, yet also reacquainting once more with each other, back from their brief encounter way back in their shared past, but also wondering why was this happening in the first place, was this maybe another multiversal crisis and not just the universe conspiring against them so they could bully the Shocker? Or perhaps something more primal regarding their very beings and their existence, some connection between their worlds and their identities, much like Captain America and Batman seemed to have?

Or maybe something simple, a promise still unfulfilled from their last encounter, something Wonder Woman still remembers, and decides to bring up, innocently or not so innocently, to her masked companion, with the fatal words…


“Tell me, Spider-Man, you still up for that wrestling match?”

Spider-Man stops mid ramble. He was going on a detailed and yet incredibly rushed explanation of how much exactly had the world gotten more fucked since the last time she was there, mostly as a form of “briefing,” so to speak, to help her get acclimated so she could later tell him about her own world, and the differences it might have with his, and he has to mentally berate himself for not noticing his new (old?) friend having stopped listening to him a couple run-in sentences ago, lost in her own thoughts.

Then he fully understands what she has just said to him so he, quite audibly, gulps.

Wonder Woman (Or Diana as she said, because apparently where’s she’s from they are not giving away their secret identity on the first date) must have heard it because she is giving him a sly smile, almost coy. She didn’t change much from that day on the university’s campus, except she even got more stacked (if possible), her armor still covering most of her body yet not covering enough at all, chest piece and a damn leather miniskirt and tiara and metal gauntlets and sandal boots and that damn golden rope he so stupidly asked to borrow from her all those years ago.

Now, Peter has had his own share of half-naked people with muscles, or people way taller than him. It came with the job, really, he even tried to date some of them a few times, never really took off, so this wasn’t really anything new for him, but still, even with the armor covering what little it did, he could tell bust by her bare, defined, toned, rippling legs out and about, and the visibly muscled arms she sported, bare except for those gauntlets, relaxed and slack at her sides as they were, he could tell the woman had an eight pack. That she was shredded.

A small part of Peter’s brain, represented by an Angel with red hair and a loving smile and a white and red spider-costume, had to briefly wondered just how good they might have looked if he asked her to flex, just a little, and about just how well those strong arms would be able to hold him and hug him and shield him and his loved ones away from danger.

A bigger part of Peter’s brain, however, represented in this metaphor by a Devil with white hair and a mischievous smile and a black catsuit, pointed out instead how all this talk was probably just the gentlemen in him trying to still be horny about the virtually unknown woman in front of him for yes attractive but unconventional reasons rather than the glaring and obvious reasons that she was, yes, not only way taller than him, but that she was also sporting, along all those muscles and height, was, to put it in the terms a terrible male noir and sci-fi author would understand, one of the biggest, largest, bounciest, most suckable, thickest combo of ass and, yes, indeed, boobs, he had seen this side of the multiverse, all contained in a miraculously well-fitting armor, by some miracle shaped like some metal one piece bathing suit, with a leather skirt added for some semblance of modesty and “historical accuracy.”

Before he could dwell on that cursed thought, Peter miraculously realized, far too late for his tastes, that his companion was probably still waiting a answer from him.

“Uuuuuuuhh-“ he brilliantly states using his trained and consumed rhetorical skills, because the least terrible thing he can think at the moment are, again, those rippling tights crushing his head to a pulp for some reason, and how is he supposed to answer her question about grappling for sport with a hot woman that can probably break him in half, and why the hell didn’t he accept her proposal that one time?

Of course he knows, somewhere on the bottom of his mind, that there was a reason why he didn’t accept last time but for the life of him he can’t seem to remember it at the moment, as if someone or something had just erased the driving force of most of his adult life and replaced it with doctored memories, but for the life of him he can’t remember how did he forget that he was ever marr-

“We will of course need to be in the nude” she says, like it’s the most normal thing in the world, and she’s giving him a patient smile for his current bout of brain fart, probably assuming he’s overwhelmed by her sudden change of pace in their conversation and some compassion and understanding are going to put him more at ease with, which believe it or not is actually having the exact opposite effect because now the gorgeous, shredded, tall as fuck amazon princess is also smiling at him.

“That is, if you do not think of anything better we could do?”

“Fuck.” Peter says, almost instantly, and the second the word goes out of his mouth his hand slams to his mouth, still covered by his mask.

Diana laughs, it’s melodious and full of mirth and for a weird second, he is reminded of Thor during one of his good days, and the laughter mixed with the oddly comforting and nostalgic thought almost puts him at ease as his hand starts sliding off his mouth and some chuckle, only for her next words to shatter the small respite he assumed he had just gained.

“I am sure that would be lovely, Spider-Man, but I’m afraid we’d still need to have our wrestling match beforehand” she said, because of course she does, “Much like my Lasso, I am prone to let people borrow my… finest assets only if I deem them…” She gives him a hard, long look, thoughtfully checking him out, and there is enough blood still remaining somewhere that isn’t his nether regions to make Peter blush under the mask as her eyes inspected his sitting form like a piece of meat, “Worthy,” She breathes, and she is leaning over him, towering over him even with both of them sitting, and he has the decency of lean back a bit himself, but his advanced senses aren’t exactly helping because he can clearly see her and hear her and smell her and wait shit she’s still talking, “Are you, Spider-man? Worthy? Of me?”

Now, here’s the problem with Spider-Man, or at least, this Spider-Man, and I know I said we weren’t going to have detours anymore this issue but honestly, we need to understand this in order to better understand how shit is going to unfold in the very real, very near sex scene that is about to unfold before our eyes, I swear it’s coming please stay:

Peter Parker is smart, intelligent, his brain processing information’s with all the speed and anxiety of someone who almost had his elderly aunt fuck Doctor Octopus and every waking hour of his life must think up contingency plans upon contingency plans to stop that from ever almost happening again.

But Spider-Man? It seemed the spider bite had left some major factory defect on Spider-Man for, much like a modern day Paris, as he, blinded by the prospect of hot women and goddesses and passionate love, plunges the classical world into a 10 years long war like some third rate himbo, the second the blood starts going to his dick, his brain comes to a short, stuttering, terrible halt.

“Oh god I hope so,” he breaths, and that’s when the dam breaks.

With the brain now KO, without not having anything to filter information between his dick and his mouth anymore, Peter has instantly passed from being almost nonverbal in the previous seconds and battling with his inner thoughts on the most appropriate approach to the situation, to talking a mile a minute.

“So, what do we do now? so how’s the rules, we win if we pin the other on the ground for three seconds? Submission? Knockout? I mean, I know you’re a knock out I mean if one knocks out the other? That’d be kinda bad if you ask me, I’d like not to have a concussion when we’re doing it- hold on, you said we had to do it naked right, We get naked right? Yeah, we get naked, one second this thing has never been the easiest to- “

She shushes him with a finger on his mask covered mouth, a bemused smile on her face, stopping his frantic grabs at his suit as he had apparently forgot how to take it off.

“Wins the first that makes the other submit” she starts explain, finger still on his covered mouth, and even the lens of his mask are getting cross eyed as he gawks at it, “One of us requests if the other is willing to submit and the other must give their consent in submitting… unless, of course you’d be more comfortable with fancier practices like a safe-word? In case you’d like one of us of being in a scenario of begging the other to stop and the other keep going no matter what?” she says, and damn his senses because his ears just picked out how her breathing has just got more labored, his eyes and lens snapping from her finger to her collarbone and neck and face and how flushed she is and how wide her open mouthed smile is.

“How about Goblin? If we want the other to stop, really stop, we say Goblin” he says, remembering his own old safe-word he used to use with-

He doesn’t even have the time to remember exactly the last time he had someone use a safe-word with him, and had he been able to probably this story would have been a lot shorter, because apparently that’s enough talk about boundaries for the Amazon princess as she grabs his spider-suit, right at the chest, and pulls him towards her, a embarrassingly not so manly yelp escaping his mouth in the process.

“Let me help you out of that.”

She throws him on the centre of the roof, but keeps the suit firmly in her grasp, and for some weird, impossible trick of momentum and strength, she literally tears the suit off him, now shreds in her hands. The air hits him mid throw and gives him enough clarity to rebalance himself mid-air, landing on a crouch shortly after, his spider-sense, that horny traitor, nowhere in sight to warn him.

The few tatters of his suit have thankfully been the miraculously untouched “boots” of his costume, the gloves, with their web-slinger on the wrists (The sturdiest part of his costume, yet already strained by Diana’s surgical precision in her throw and ready to break, a metaphor for his resolve), and, thankfully, the upper part of his mask, miraculously intact, as was his secret identity even to this stranger from another world, but missing most of the lower parts, the ones still covering his mouth and cheeks.

Not for the first time in his life when it comes to a hot woman, a New York roof, and the prospect of a fight and/or some good old-fashioned sex, Peter didn’t know if bless or curse the fact he always decided to go commando under the suit.

She gives him another appreciating look, and if he didn’t feel like a piece of meat before he sure as hell feels like one now.

The spider bite might have stopped his growth at around the meter and sixty centimeters, a fact he never really managed to understand or rationally explain, but it sure was generous on other departments.

For one thing, it gave him abs.

Not Captain America or Captain Marvel levels of Abs, obviously, both sets he had the privilege and honor of witnessing first hand, but, unlike his previous, scrawny nerd physique, he was now fairly in shape, some loose muscles filling his once weak body, but not falling into some crass ostentation of power and muscle mass, despite his own incredible strength, speed and, most importantly, stamina, he was now more built like a swimmer than a body builder.

He rose up, toned, slightly defined stomach and pecks in full view, nipples hardening at the air of New York night, pale skin flushed, body heat and adrenaline thankfully keeping him warm enough in the mild night air. The lack of body hair sure didn’t help, another side effect of the spider bite, a small price to pay for his incredible gripping abilities, his legs, arms, chest, how whole body bare, the skin smooth, yet ready to become as sticky as possible at a moment notice, allowing him to reach impossible angles and places.

But his most drastic changes, he has always assumed, must have been his cock, balls and ass.

Now, Peter never considered himself a small man, before the spider bite. His cock sure wasn’t the biggest, but it was… normal sized. Maybe. He never really had the time to put it in action before the bite really, which meant that, for him, one day he had a perfectly normal dick, and the next day after a whole night of fever and nightmares in his bed because some kinky spider decided to bite him there, he woke up not needing glasses anymore, and yet having to take a double take at his hairless, heavy, almost swollen balls, something he was always amazed had never acquired a personal gravity pull by how round and big they ended up getting, much like he did for Felicia’s own rack from time to time, and a leaking hard on reaching right above his navel.

Amazement and befuddlement soon gave way to scientific curiosity and horniness, as he tentatively started inspecting his new apparatus, one hand palping his now full balls, checking for eventual lumps that shouldn’t be there but mostly because it felt pretty nice, actually, and spitting on the other before going to his dick proper, grasping it firmly in his hand as he gave it some tentative strokes.

The “experiment” was short lived. As it turned out, the spider bite had made him produce overnight copious amounts of “venomous” sperm, for a lack of a better word, which now ended up getting stored in his balls, “venom” that apparently needed immediate release after the night that one fateful morning as he and is probably now traumatized high school mirror discovered shortly after his few tentative strokes of his new dick.

Peter still remembers the nightmare of having to explain that to uncle Ben, and the absolute nightmare that was his existence afterwards due to the new, special conditions of his cock and balls, and the ways he found to capitalize on that, but this a reveal for another time.

Getting back on his new, spider-assets, Peter’s Ass.

Almost concurrently, Peter’s ass decided he had to outdo the cock in the growth department. From the flat, skinny ass of his youth, now he had a full, plump, bouncy rump. He couldn’t really blame his own spider bite this time, it appeared most other spider people did end up getting Thicker asses with their spider powers, so that was just Spiders, in general, being into that. He could see the appeal in that of course, so he could understand why they’d be into that, he himself did, in the confines of his own home, where no one could watch him, sometimes slapped his own ass, not really for any sexual reason just to hear and feel the bounce.

So, here he was, a thick assed, built like a swimmer spider powered short king, his costume in tatters and his full body exposed, as he was trying his best to put on a semblance of a defensive stance despite the visibly hard uncut dick sporting an hard on that has been going steady in his suit since the word “wrestling” has been involved in the conversation, pathetically punching at his chest, begging for release, as the still armored, incredibly jacked amazon princess from a different universe kept leering at him from the other end of the roof, as if he she was the starving wolf and him the juicy young lamb.

All in all, just another Tuesday for our favorite friendly neighborhood spider-man.

“See something you like?” He says, the prospect for the impending fight finally giving him enough clarity to put him on his standard setting when it comes to fighting, friendly and slightly annoying banter.

“I must say, Spider-Man” she starts, her tongue licking her lips in anticipation, “You sure hide some terrifying weapons beneath all that spandex”

“It’s a super-polymer” he replies back, almost mechanically, and gives her a shake of his head “What about you, princess? I’ve shown you mine but what about yours?”

“Getting cocky now, little man?” She says, slipping in an easy back and forth with him, “And I that I thought you where just going to kneel before me and graciously accept defeat. All the better, this will be much more interesting once I conquer you.”

Then, to Peter’s befuddlement, she began spinning in place, fast, almost too fast for Peter to track with his eyes, a whirlwind of movement that ended surprisingly soon, and with the loss of movement, so her armor seemed lost too, hidden somewhere Peter didn’t want to think too hard about, revealing the amazon in all her buff, naked glory.

“Neat trick,” he says, a tad impressed, but mostly as an attempt to hide how his brain was still trying to process the existence of a naked amazon a few meters away from him, “You must be fun at parties.”

“You must be fun at orgies” she shoots back, making him stutter as she gives him another appreciating look, something he is giving her back himself.

He was right in his original assumption, she did have impressive abs, defined and sculpted by the gods themselves he assumed. She smirked at his obvious leer and stretched a little, so to better giving him view of her assets, her plump, abundant breasts with their darkened nipples, her tan skin, the strong shoulders and arms, the trimmed bush of hair resting above her plump pussy lips, her strong, muscled legs ready to shatter his head like a watermelon… He couldn’t help but gulp, his mouth suddenly very dry, licking his lips unconsciously.

She was still wearing her gauntlets, as well as her tiara and open sandals, with her Lasso tied across her belly, in lieu of a belt. He must assume she is doing it as a gesture to him still wearing the respective garments from his suit, with the lasso symbolizing his own webs, but she probably just did so because she didn’t want to have her naked feet pressing against the dirty rooftop floor.

The thought of Wonder Woman’s naked feet being pressed against anything almost derails his train of thoughts toward dangerous territory but thankfully Diana manages to get back his attention just in time.

“Don’t worry, little man, I’ll try not to damage you too much” She says, far too alluringly for someone standing, proudly naked, at the edge of a fortunately tall enough rooftop she wasn’t going to flash any pedestrians happening to look up from the street below, “I want everything in working order when I’m done with you and you’ll be begging me to fuck you.”

“Or maybe you’ll be the one begging for my cock when this night is over, how about that princess?” He retorts, mostly as bravado, a habit from years of quip throwing during crime fighting, but for a moment his brain is suddenly overloaded with the prospect of things swinging his way and that actually being the outcome of the night, and it’s a dark, terrible moment where his resolve hardens, as if this was a videogame, and the sidequest he was currently engaged in had suddenly changed its objective from the easy “Job the fight and enjoy the rest of the night with the beautiful giant warrior woman taking control of you” to a far more difficult and life threatening “win the fight at all costs and enjoy the spoils of your hard labor however you see fit, however she might desire.”

 “Good, I wouldn’t want this to be too easy for me,” She says as she grins at him, challengingly, almost sensing the change in his determination as she too drops in a fighting pose, fists held high, ready to throw down with him.

“Any last-minute conditions, Spider-Man?”

“The mask stays ON for the whole night. The rest is fair game.” He claims, not even having to think about it, and Diana’s eyebrow shoot up in surprise at that, and he can tell she wasn’t expecting this answer.

“Really? Are you truly ready to submit to every terrible delight and exquisite pain I, as the princess of the Amazons, will oh so gladly inflict on you?” She asks with a inquisitive tone, eyes glimmering in the night.

“Maybe don’t kill or maim me?” He adds, almost sheepishly, “I don’t really know what to tell you princess, can’t really think of anything I wouldn’t want you to do to me.”

She gives loud, delighted laugh at that, a bright, full toothed smile coming with it “And I that I thought you’d be so boringly vanilla, even despite our current predicament, but it seems this universe’s man’s world managed to produce at least one interesting specimen,” She almost purrs that, “Oh the things I’ll do to you, little man.”

“Enough chit chat, Princess” he states, with the finality of a black widow fucking her next target at her late fourth’s husband funeral, “Let’s start this before I can actually think up an excuse why wrestling you is a incredibly bad idea.”

“Couldn’t agree more, little man,” She states, and she crosses the distance between them within seconds.

Long strides allow her to reach her opponent, throwing a punch right at his masked face. She tries to measure the blow, not wanting to inflict on her potential new lover any permanent damage, but he dodges in a fluid move, his body dropping below and to the right, and capitalizes on her miss by throwing his own punch, right at her own stomach.

Her own divine strength, along with the veritable armor of abs, as well as what she assumes was her same restraint on Spider-Man’s part, manage to cushion much of the blow’s pain, but it still hurts, and it still stuns her for a second.

Wanting to capitalize on his starting advantage, Spider-Man manages to unleash a couple of quick jabs against wonder woman’s stomach, leaping away with a backward flip before she could react and grab at him from his lowered position.

She chases after him with her own leap, managing to grab him mid air by a foot and throwing him on the ground. He grunts in pain at the impact, but then his spider-sense goes crazy and he has barely time to roll away from there before Diana manages to land on the place where he was supposed to be a second ago, knee scrapping against the rooftop.

He swiftly gets back on his feet, and he can tell, as she does the same, that that knee had just hit the place where his groin used to be.

“Fuck, princess, you weren’t joking when you said you were going to do nasty things to me.” He says, and he doesn’t know if he should now be terrified or horny as he circles her on the roof, “I can see that for you amazons, lust and bloodlust must go hand in hand”

“You were the one that agreed to it, little man,” she retorts, circling him back, eyes alight with the thrill of the ensuing fight “As the great poet Sappho once said, you made your bed, now you’ll have to lie in it!” She yells as she throws herself at him, arms outstretched for a grab, and he attempts another quick dodge, only for her to intercept his movements, grabbing him by his armpits.

She lifts him like he was a pair of wet grapes, high in the hair, and then slams him on the ground once again. The breath is knocked out of him as his back hits the ground, thankfully not hitting his head on the hard concrete.

The spider-sense doesn’t have enough time to warn him this time as her foot, still encased in her open sandal boot, crashed against his chest, saliva escaping his mouth as he yelps in pain.

“Just thank me I didn’t aim at your… weapon,” She mocks him, pushing with her feet on the hero’s chest and applying pressure against him.

“This time”

He hastily grabs her leg, throwing her off him with a push as she clumsily falls on the on the nearby ground. Now both laying on it, he flips, rapidly crawling on top of her. His hands grab her wrists and hold them on top her head, legs locked right around her inner tights. He’s breathing hard, and this is the most he has managed to get in contact with her all night.

“And so, the cocky little spider thinks he has found himself a prey.” She states, the epitome of confidence, a mocking smile right at him from beneath him, “But who has caught who I wonder.”

She spreads her legs, breaking his hold on her with his own, and locks them around him. He almost falters off but manages to keep his hold on her arms and to keep her beneath him, passing now on a kneeling position on the ground. She squeezes with her thighs, stealing the breath off him as he groans in pain, his muscles straining against the powerful woman’s strength.

He realizes now that in the position they are now in, his cock is currently being tantalizingly close to her pussy. Her tight hold on him doesn’t actually allow him to penetrate her, as his cock is currently being crushed against his own abdomen by her own core, something Diana must have also noticed as she starts gyrating her hips and her moist pussy, the movement however not giving him enough friction to properly enjoy it, her teasing getting more and more frustrating on his part.

“Already wet, aren’t you?” He grunts, and the only thing he can do now is tighten his hold on her wrists, still pushing against him to get free, trying not to give away that modicum of control he had on her.

“I’ve been wet ever since we’ve fought that masked criminal earlier this night” She reveals, an alluring smile on her face as she keeps her slow torture on his crushed abdomen and his trapped cock.

“You were wet while fighting the Shocker?!” He yells, shocked, and the sudden and unexpected news is enough to have him falter his hold on her wrists.

Diana capitalizes on his shock, applying enough pressure to start raising from her laying position, overpowering Spider-Man. Her arms sneaked off his wrists, managing to clasp his own hands, each finger going between each of his fingers, as she pushed him back on his ass from his kneeling position.

Now sitting awkwardly, his knees tucked inward as he sat on them, with her sitting on top of his in turn. Her legs loosened her hold on his abdomen, but not too much, as she made herself comfortable on top of his. Her hips and moist pussy where now crushing his plump balls, protruding off his locked legs so not to get crushed between them alongside his cock, once again trapped between the two contenders’ hard bodies.

She has to look down on him due to the difference in height, a thing he is sure she is delighting in as he has to raise his head in order to look her in the eyes, his own glare of defiance severely undercut both by his needy and now neglected cock pathetically standing between them, the evident discomfort and pain a statuesque woman sitting on his balls was having on him, and the look of triumph on the Amazon’s face.

“You think you’ve already won, princess?” He spits back,

“Call me princess all you want…” she grunts, ecstatic and almost maniacal “But Athena as my witness I know that by the end of the night, you’ll start calling me Mistress!”

“Or maybe I’ll just call you Slut” he spits back, more false bravado than conviction as he felt his chances of victory slipping by.

She shudders, now starting to rock her hips against his balls, “Gods I love when men call me that, makes it even more enjoyable when I fuck them for good and leave them with the balls empty and their cock and ass broken,”

The mention of his cock and ass getting broken beyond repair, something he had never thought about as a possibility for the night till now, manages to rouse Peter from his momentary defeat. With herculean strength, he manages to slowly begin rising from his sitting position, Diana’s legs tightening, almost on instinct, against his abdomen once again in the process. Her cocky smile of victory starts morphing into an alarmed one as she attempts to overpower him once again, failing as he manages to stand to his full height while still carrying the twice his size superpowered woman on top of him.

The awkward position high in the hair unbalances Diana, enough to prompt Spider-Man to give one final push against her, making her fall gracelessly on the ground in a yelp as her leg lock on his body falters.

Instead of going for the kill again, he takes another leap back, trying to regain his breath after the previous bouts against the amazon’s, giving however time to Diana to get her bearings and get back on her feet.

With little warning, she crosses the distance between them with long strides. Not having time to dodge this time, she crashes against him, and he is once again remained of how short he is compared to her as she clashes against him him, his head barely reaching beneath her boob level. She tries to grapple him, but he’s swift and his skin has the natural ability to stick to surfaces, so he manages to position his arms in time to stop her, deflecting her attempt of grabbing him by his armpits and raise him above her.

She recovers quickly, deflected arms now crashing down on his shoulders, trying to overpower him with her height and strength, as his own arms desperately push back against her hold, both the heroes’ stance wide, their feet solidly on the ground as they try each to unbalance the other.

Diana’s strength might be of divine origin, but Peter’s strength is nothing to scoff at either, as the two struggle for an opening so to overpower the other.

“Having fun little man?” She grunts, her cocky grin clashing with the exertion now evident on her face as sweat starts forming on her frowned brow. “want to give up yet?”

“Nope” he says, concise as he has never been, and he blesses his mask covering just how much of a toll the clash was having on him. His frame and abilities were less suited to a war of attrition than her opponent’s, a thought that must have crossed his opponent mind as she winked at him, growing cockier by the second as he started faltering in his stance.

He needed to find a solution to this stalemate getting dangerously close to his defeat, and fast.

“No use fighting little man” She says, and he can almost feel the roof cracking beneath his feet as she keeps trying to overpower him. He can see her licking her lips, almost savoring his incoming defeat, and all that might entail “You and I can both see which one of us is stronger. Now, just give up, and let Mistress Diana handle the rest”

“In your dreams, Princess” he says, but he’s getting desperate. He can’t shake her off with force alone, but force has never been his only way to handle fights.

He gives in, ceasing all strength on her, but it’s too sudden and too unexpected for the amazon to capitalize on that. Now unbalanced, Wonder Woman almost falls on top of him with a surprised sound, but he manages to weasel his way out from her, passing trough the rapidly descending arch of her spread legs and squishing his way behind her, getting a closer peak at her exposed pussy, right from below.

“Fuck me for not installing cameras in the eye-lens” He curses under his breath, not for the first time in the night, as he swiftly repositions himself to face the amazon. She has managed to stop herself from gracelessly falling on the floor, her strong arms holding her in, her muscled back to him, and he cannot allow her to get back up again, so he leaps on top of her, dropping on her prone form. His small frame, while not particularly heavy, especially for the strong amazon warrior, manages however to knock her off her balance, now falling face first on the concrete below, barely making a dent on her.

He swiftly grabs her hands, in the precious second, she must regain her bearings, and forcefully brings them behind her back as he sits on them, legs firmly locking against her sides as he could feel her clenched fists right beneath his taint. With Wonder Woman now in such an awkward position, he has stopped her from unleashing her full force on him so to free herself from his hold.

“You crafty little bitch” she grunts in frustration, chin pressed against the concrete as she manages to slither her face off the floor. She huffs, mostly to remove a strand of hair that had escaped her tiara and come to hinder her vision.

“Been called worse” he shots back, finally with the upper hand since the night started. He lowers himself on her back, cock nicely positioning themselves between the Amazon muscled arms and scrapping against her lower back, balls grazing her contorted arms as he starts sliding down her back, cock slithering between her trapped arms till it reached her hands and pushing, his face now finally face level with hers as he attempted to whisper in his ear despite the awkward position, as his hands kept pushing down on her shoulders.

“Now, you must be uncomfortable, so how about you become a good little princess for me and let daddy long dick here-” he says, but he can’t continue with his proposal as she headbutts him from behind. This, unfortunately for Peter, manages to unbalance him long enough for Wonder Woman to regain the upper hand. She squeezes his balls, now exposed to her hands, hard and for good measure, which manages to weaken his hold on her. She raises from her prone position, thanks to the strength of her abs, without even using her hands, as she manages to buckle him off her like a wild mare would a cocky cowboy. This time Peter doesn’t have enough momentum nor flight length to reposition himself, as he unceremoniously falls on his ass, as the now freed amazon, in an almost inhuman feat of strength and grace, managed to rotate her arms back on top of the roof’s floor, and use them to pressure herself up.

Her back is still to him, so he manages once again to jump her back. But she is waiting for him now, not allowing him to unbalance her anymore as she stands her ground. Understanding that he cannot attempt the same process a second time and fearing an eventual retaliation if he didn’t act soon enough, Peter manages to swiftly grip at her from behind, his naturally sticky body managing to naturally grip the Amazon Warrior’s back.

Almost dropped like a backpack on her, his face his smushed against her strong back, his closed, uncovered mouth basically kissing her muscles for him. His hands, needing to grasp the nearest surface, are oh so innocently squeezing the amazon’s voluptuous breasts, and his legs once again trying to lock around her as his cock, most importantly, was now sandwiched between the heroine’s plump and majestic butt cheeks.

He gulps, not really knowing where to go from here, finally out of ideas, as he abandons himself to the most primal reaction he could have in this situation.

“Finally stopped resisting them, uh, your filthy pig?” she mocks him, giving the hands atop her boobs some cursory slaps. His grip on her boobs tightens, and she groans a little as a result, but his hips, seemingly moving on their own, are now trying to achieve as much friction as possible as his dick keeps humping against her cheeks. He is starting to lose what little control he had left, and he knows she must have noticed.

She begins moving around the rooftop a little and stretching her tired arms a bit, seemingly unperturbed by the man currently humping against her back.

“You men are all the same, all talk about showing us our place but then when it comes down to it, you are all just slaves of your cock.” She taunts him, and he can’t see her face now, but he knows from her voice she must look like a kid at Christmas right now “In the end, you all need a strong, gentle hand showing you there are better masters to serve!”

He holds on for dear life, afraid of what might come next, but he doesn’t have to wait long as she simply drops on her ass and, coincidentally, on his ass.

He falls ass first on the concrete, and it hurts but not as much as a warrior 2 times his size also falling on top of him, using her full weight to crush his cock and balls with her soft ass. He groans, not just from pain, and his holds on her boobs falter. His cock has not penetrated anything, still getting squashed by Diana’s core. He falls with his back on the ground, and she uses this as an opportunity to grabs his still spread legs and positioned herself, so she was once again facing him.

Peter cursed his body’s natural elasticity as she easily folds his own legs, his feet now up all the way up to his shoulder, her own, strong tights mercilessly crushing him and keeping him in place as she stopped him from moving from the humiliating position.

To add insult to injury, she grabbed his arms and hold them against his own feet, and then smashed them together with them. He yelped, this time just in pain, and he heard a squishing sound as his web cartridges exploded from the immense pressure. His wrists and ankles were now trapped in a sticky prison of his own webs.

“The great Spider-Man, who fashioned himself the conqueror of Themyscira greatest warrior, now reduced as a toy for me” she mocks him, finally getting off of him, and he gulps as he realizes that now he really is at her mercy, “Such a naughty little man.”

She licks her lips, inspecting her handywork. His cock is in full display, finally free from beneath her, and standing proudly. He is laying on his back, and he is still attempting to escape, but he knows his spider-webs, he knows how strong they are, and now realizes exactly why did she let him keep them.

“You cheater” he almost whines, as he still pathetically tries the impossible. She gives a small laugh at that and gets down on her knees.

“Cheater? We never said anything about using the other’s tools to our advantage, especially when we know they are far too noble to use their themselves” She retorts, and gives a small flicker to his erect cock to punctuate that, making him yelp, “If you wanted, you could have snatched my Lasso right from under me and used it against me, wouldn’t you like all the nasty little secrets I would have told you while at your mercy?”

She gives him another appreciating look, the man now totally at her mercy, “Now, do you have enough like a good boy, or do you want to keep going, little man?”

“In your dreams, slut.” He shoots back for good measure, which only manages to deepen her enjoyment of the situation, something some depraved part of his brain knew was going to happen.

“Oh, I’m so going to enjoy breaking you,” She says as she positions herself near his head. She swings one leg across his face, her pussy and taint once again looking down on him from above, so tantalizingly close yet so far.

He starts licking his lips at the prospect of eating the amazon princess out, his mouth watering as she started rubbing his moist slit with her hands.

“First, I think we have to let the gods know who you belong to today.” She says, a shudder crossing trough her body as a golden stream shoots down her pussy, right on the trapped hero’s face. He sputters at the unexpected display, the amazon’s salty piss cascading in his eyes, face and half open mouth. She gives a small laugh, probably expecting this reaction from him as she kept releasing her bladder on him, a humiliating display temporarily blinding him as hit dampened what was left of his mask, filtering trough it on his eyes. The stream crossed down his neck and chest, pooling on the floor beneath him in his awkward position.

“Ah, I needed that” she says with some relief, before pointing her mocking gaze on the humiliated spider below.

“Aww, don’t give me that face, little man, you did say you were up to anything I would do to you, and that include receiving the honor of becoming my own personal toilet,” She taunts him, tantalizingly oscillating her pussy above him and letting the last droplets hit his face.

The sensation and the humiliation have unfortunately gotten Peter’s dick even harder if possible, and he’d like to know what that said about him as a person if a hot woman pissing on him to humiliate him was going to turn him on even more, his tongue licking his salty lips almost on instinct, but he doesn’t have time to think about it as Diana barely gives him enough time to think about getting his breath back that she crashes on top of his face, pussy squarely impacting his mouth and face, as she starts grinding on him.

“Pathetic little man,” She taunts him once again, still grinding herself on the man’s face as she suppresses a moan, eyes half lidded and biting her lower lip in a shudder, “All you’re good for is being a fresh body for a superior woman to defile, let’s see if that dirty mouth of yours knows something other than making stupid jokes. Now, lick it!”

At the order, something inside him stirs. She has temporarily stopped her grinding, her pussy directly above his mouth, and she is still smothering him, his breathing difficult with his nose directly smashed by her taint and ass, but nevertheless he manages to open his mouth and start licking. Her juices are still mingled with her piss from before, giving her a tangy taste, but he laps it up nonetheless, now finally involved in one of his favorite activities involving one of his lovers. His tongue explores, titillates, caresses the amazon’s soft lips, as he keeps suckling at her like a thirsty man at a fountain, and a fountain she might as well be by how drenched she is. She keeps whimpering, returning to gyrate her hips against him, slower and more purposely than before so not to let him lose his rhythm.

“Great Hera!” she curses, almost stutters, and her hand is now furiously rubbing her clit as the other massages one of her plump breast, still sensitive after his previous rough manhandling, “You must have had some good teachers, l-little man.”

Not wanting to think about the women responsible for teaching him how to eat pussy while pleasuring a literal goddess, Peter tries to assess his situation. His cock is still neglected, standing pathetically in front of an amazon too preoccupied with her own pleasure to notice. He discretely attempts to test his bonds, but he knows his formula enough to know his webs will still hold for too much time for him. He might attempt to keep straining at them for a while, to then strike before his opponent gets tired of him and decides for more drastic ways to have her way with him. He starts pulling with his hands, trying to untangle himself from such a vulnerable and humiliating position, but then the amazon shudders one last time before flooding his mouth with her juices, an exquisite moan coming out her mouth as she orgasms for the first time tonight.

“Good boy” she says after some time, her breathing ragged, sweat starting to finally form across her body, “Now, time for your reward.”

She lowers herself across his body, having to arch her spine due to his lower stature and starts breathing against his cock. The foreskin is still unpeeled, an impressive feat due to the quantity of cock in front of her, and she licks her lips in anticipation as she starts peeling his skin down, revealing an angry looking head, already leaking precum.

“Come on, return to your work” she says as he whines, giving a soft slap against the man’s balls for good measure, “who said you could stop?”

He gets back to it, as the amazon apparently didn’t care about her sensitive pussy after having just come, once again lapping at her, what little hair he could get still oppressed by Wonder Woman’s hips. She tightens her tights against his head, squishing it between them as she shudders at the sensation of his continued work, before returning to her own work.

She spits on her right hand and clasps the base of his dick, a slow jerking motion up and down, accompanying his skin with it. He whines, temporarily stopping in his leaking as she is finally touching his dick, but she gives him another slap to his balls with her other hand as a warning, forcing him to continue. Her other hand returns on his heavy balls, giving each another slap for good measure, causing him to get faster with his ministration, before she starts palming them, her eyes still transfixed on his leaking tip.

Her tongue darts, caressing his dick with the same pace of the slow, agonizing jerking she was giving him, her tongue only focusing on the head of his cock, gracing the underside, the tip, tasting as much precum as she could, her hand palpating and squeezing his balls first with a gentle touch, then with firmness.

The tip of her tongue starts flickering against his cock’s slit, abusing it, trying to gain passage inside, and he can’t help but moan at the weird sensation as she keeps titillating his pee hole, soft moans coming off her as he keeps sucking off her pussy for dear life. As soon as it came her tongue is gone, the hand jerking him off starts speeding up, the other one leaving his sensitive balls to replace her hand. She rubs the tip of his cock, roughly, teasing, and it hurts but it’s also pleasing, and he keeps eating her out as he waits for when she’ll finally go down on him for real as her hand’s pace keep getting faster and rougher.

He feels he is about to cum soon.

Suddenly, all sensations on his cock are gone. It stands there, pathetic and ready to burst, and she gives a mocking laugh at his failed release as his boner starts to subside.

He tries to insult her, but it’s muffled by her pussy, and the vibrations coming off him are only getting her more wet.

She unclasps her lasso, and loops the rope across his hard cock, right at the base, making a complicated knot and tightly holding it. He whines in pain and protest, muffled by her pussy, and he feels her constricting him, passing then to the base of his heavy balls, a complicated not choking away the possibility for him to cum.

“Clio’s treaties on the pleasure of the flesh are very clear,” She begins explaining, the smirk evident in her voice, as she pulls the other hand of the rope, now a makeshift leash of his cock, to test how tight it was, making him whine “Man’s pleasure should always be subordinate to our own, and we should only allow you to cum with the intent of providing us with your inferior seed so to provide us with the next generation of amazons.”

The impromptu history lesson makes Peter’s eyes widen beneath the amazon princess.

“You heard it right, little man” she says, one hand patting her hardened belly as the other keeps holding his leash, “I’m not letting you cum tonight unless you defeat me or you are ready to submit and become my personal cum dispenser for the night, your choice.”

This puts Peter in a bind, but he doesn’t have time to reflect about the implication of that before she finally rises her hips from his face, finally allowing him to take a breath of fresh hair. He is a mess, his face drenched by the amazon’s piss and cum, some minor bruises due to the weight and strength with which her tights closed on him, the way she crushed her pussy against him, and she admires her handywork with a soft smile.

“I think that’s enough foreplay, little man” she says, finally positioning herself on top of his erect, constricted cock, one hand still on his cock leash, “You might be not allowed to cum until you decide to fully submit, but don’t think I’ll pass up on the chance to use this fuck toy on myself”

She is smiling again, lowering herself on him, one leg each across his hips and trapping them between them. His cockhead graces her pussy lips and easily spears through her, the sensation of finally entering her making him moan, a twin moan of pleasure escaping the amazon’s lips as she keeps getting lower and lower with her hips.

She is tight, but it’s also easily accommodating his length, a feat none of his lovers has ever accomplished on the first try. He would assume this must be due to her divine origin and would also wonder if other goddesses in his universe must have the same feature, but he doesn’t have time for any of this as she finally reaches the base of his cock and stops moving.

The sensation of being inside her is heavenly, but he knows how better it would be if she decided to start thrusting her hips. He tries not to whine, his hips trying to buckle on instinct, his hands still trying to get themselves free from their bonds on his feet, but her hold on him with her tights is strong, preventing him to move, and she is smirking at him from above, her hands firmly pressing his shoulder against the ground.

“Do you like the favorite position of my people, Spider-Man?” Wonder Woman asks, not giving away hints about her potentially deciding to start rocking her hips, “Nothing better than the Amazon Position to show men their rightful place.”

“Please move” he almost begs, and she gives him a feral smile in response.

“Awww, if you ask me so kindly-”

And then she starts rocking. She thrusts her hips upward and then downward, her pace getting faster and faster. She takes the lasso in one hand, apparently deeming him not worthy of her full force to keep him down now and starts pulling the leash trapping his cock and balls. He whines in pain, the strain against his shaft and bruised testicles adding to the feeling of impossible release and terrible pace in which she is fucking herself with his dick.

“You might think you are fucking me,” She starts, and now he can clearly see the sweat on her body, her brow creased by exertion, her lowered eyelids as moans keep escaping her mouth, “But in truth I am the one fucking you! How does it feel, little man? To be a strong woman’s slut? How does it feel, your filthy pig?”

The lasso glow bright, adding a mild burning sensation against his cock and balls because there’s no end to the kinky as it compels him to tell the truth.

“It feels fucking fantastic,” he admits, between ragged breaths, his own stamina giving out against the Amazon’s superior physique, “God I love being your slut.”

“You love it, uh?” she goads him, getting more and more invested in it as she keeps riding him up and down, never letting him explode, “You love being my Spider-Slut? That’s what you should start calling yourself from now on, the Sextacular Spider-Slut, that’s all you’re good for!”

She keeps buckling, frantic, maniacal, the high of domination and degradation running trough her like a drug, her other hand finally abandoning his shoulder to return flickering her clit.

“Yes, take it your needy bitch, take it you Spider-Slut, that’s all you pigs are good for thaaaAAA!” Her walls clench against his cock, strangling it tightly and oppressively, another shudder of release coming trough her as she experiences her second orgasm of the night, a scream coming out the Amazon’s lips and probably waking up half New York.

He whines, the humiliating talk really doing wonders for him, and his cock is at it’s limit, but she keeps pulling at his balls, preventing his release as she starts lowering her pace, trying to catch her breath.

Fortunately for him, however, she is not the only one pulling at something.

He finally manages to get free, his feet springing up from his binds against his wrists. They spring, and the otherwise occupied, frantically fucking Wonder Woman doesn’t have time to react as he hits her square in the jaw with them. He’s unbalanced, falling on the hard ground with a yelp, his cock coming out of her pussy with a loud pop, the previous orgasm and fucking having taken a toll on her body as he finally sees his chance. He drops on her, cock and balls still tied by her lasso, and hastily flips her on her belly. He pushes her front against the ground with his elbow, her boobs, the only soft part of her hardened warrior body, squished against the concrete causing her to yelp.

“Payback’s time, Wonder Whore” he mutters darkly, and she shudders as his hard, needy dick is pressed once again against the curve of her ass. He keeps her face down with one elbow, preventing her escape as his own legs keep her own in place and spread.

She is still tired from the second orgasm, and he is frantically in need for release, so he hastily reaches down on his cock and start undoing the knots on the lasso. His own experience with web bondage and knots allows him to quickly untie himself, and before she can start fighting back, he quickly uses both his hands to grab at her hands and tie them against her back with her own lasso. She grunts in frustration, testing her bonds and failing as she tries to get free, a desperate struggle as he tries to hold her down lasting some long, excruciating seconds with his own remaining strengths until, finally, the fierce amazon princess seemingly gives up.

“Looks like my Spider-Slut got the upper hand this time.” She says, still mocking him, as she rises her face off the ground and start resting on her chin, “My lasso of truth is my greatest strength but also my only weakness, with it recognizing you as a worthy wielder and allowing you to tie me, you have effectively robbed me of my mighty strength.”

He can’t believe his ears, still holding her in case this was a trick. She tries to push back against him, but her strength, while still displayed by her physique, seems to have failed her as he easily holds her down with his own spider-strength.

“Ugh, Fine, you win, Goblin, you can do of me what you like.”

“Shame I couldn’t have a go at that ass.” She mutters, probably more at herself than him, and she emits a resigned sigh, the façade of the proud, violent amazon warrior princess giving way to a more relaxed and friendly Diana of Themyscira.

“So, what do you intend to do little man, ready to claim my pussy with your seed?” she says, and to punctuate her statement she starts wiggling her backside against Peter’s raw dick.

Peter mentally halts at that. He is horny and desperate for release, yes, but not all the Goddesses and cat burglars and super models of any world would ever stop him from being a neurotic mess at such pivotal moments in his life, especially when the prospect of becoming a father with a woman he barely knew came into the equation.

He could almost feel Diana’s eye roll from the tone of what she said next.

“Ugh, you’re just like Bruce and Clark, I barely know you and I can still hear you overthinking this from here, just fuck me and pull out.” She goads him, but she can tell it’s not enough because she knows this kind of men, she’s been fighting alongside them and fucking with them ever since world war one after all, self-sacrificing, overly neurotic idiots ready to squander happiness with the people they loved out of an apparently extra universal sense of duty and all that.

So, given her own experience in the subject, she knows exactly what to say next to get them off their funk and get back to work.

“You know Spider-Man, you can always take my ass if you are not ready to make me a mother yet.”

All of Peter’s elucubration suddenly come to an alt at the sudden and unexpected prospect of fucking a hot warrior woman’s ass.

“Of course, I’d appreciate if you could lubricate it a little first. I might be a goddess but no one like a dry aaaAAAAA- “

She screams, mostly out of surprise than anything else, as she feels something moist and slippery enter her puckered hole. It’s Spider-Man’s tongue, who apparently decided this was a good time as any to start eating her ass, his hands now on each of her round cheeks, his gloves removed as he was spreading her ass for better access.

“Could have given me a warning, you jerk” she curses him, a small whimper escaping her, “Thank Hera I am a Goddess, little man, I don’t think a normal woman would be able to handle that weapon of yours with just her juices on your cock and the saliva in their ass as lubricant!”

He keeps eating her out, relishing the new, alien taste, one of his hands sneaking down her to reach her moist and by now oversensitive pussy and starting to rub her, causing the amazon to curse in response.

“F-fuck” she curses, the stimulation starting to muddle her brain after the two orgasms she had that night, his hand quickly going from her pussy to his still moist and soaked cock, spreading her juices on it again, then returning to collect straight from the source.

After what seemed hours for her, he finally stopped eating her ass. He rose, mounting her, not even having to be on his knees as the kneeling amazons had her ass level right with his cock from his standing stance (And, for once, he blessed his spider induced small stature).

“Ready for it princess?” He warns her, cock still painfully hard and in desperate need to pop, but still wanting to be a gentleman.

“Just do it, Spider-Slut” she scoffs, ragged and on the verge of a third orgasm due to his previous furious ministrations.

“It’s Mr. Spider-Slut to you, Wonder Whore” He jokes, giving her a gentle swat on her ass, not too hard, probably as a playful warning, but mostly due to not wanting to overuse his spider-strength now that she was apparently without powers.

Nevertheless, she moans a little at the sensation.

He starts penetrating her, and she whines at the foreign sensation of something getting up her ass, proceeding slowly, what little natural lubricant they had fortunately aided both by her divine booty, his tongue spreading her hole a bit for his cock to better fit in, and her own experience with the practice.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say the great amazon princess likes getting her ass stuffed like a common whore,” He points out, slowly and carefully getting inside her with way less resistance than he was expecting, “Look at you, taking half my cock already just like that, you’re a natural!”

She smirks, wriggling her ass a little with him inside, causing him to moan, “Do you really think you are the first hero I offered this challenge to? Sometimes I get their asses, sometimes they get mine,” She grunts, her ass clenching against his cock as she could feel agonizingly entering her, “Maybe next time I’ll be the one getting to play with yours, Mr. Spider-Slut.”

“Fuck, you’d like that wouldn’t you?” He moans, and he finally manages to reach the bottom of her ass, his full length once again swallowed by her body, and for a second, he just enjoys the sensation of her vice like grip on him, letting her get more used to his length, “Maybe next time if you are a good girl I’ll let you.”

A low whine escapes her lips, he doesn’t know if for the fact he is finally all inside her, or for the prospect of her doing the same thing to him in revenge, and for a moment he must admit not even he knows what of the two options sound more pleasurable to him, but now, he is the one fucking her, and he must enjoy that, and let her enjoy that, to the fullest.

He starts slow, with small, shallow trusts, barely a friction, but enough to cause him some pleasure, and his hand instantly returns to her pussy and clit, rubbing her, not wanting to leave her out of the pleasure. He is breathing hard, his pace quickening, thrusting wildly inside of her, her own moans and whines, not of discomfort anymore, but of desire and pleasure, which only galvanizes our hero more, a cocky smirk on his lips at the notion he was the one causing this.

“W-who was the one ending their night with their ass broken, you filthy Anal Princess?” he mocks her, breath labored, and she can only curse at him with a grunt and a whine as her own breath comes out ragged and needy, his fingers coming from rubbing to outright penetrating her hungry pussy, two fingers coming in and out of her, her juices coating them. He briefly removes them, and she whines at the loss, but they are quickly replaced by his other hand as he brought them back to his mouth and returned sucking.

“Fuck, you taste divine!” He says, and now the pace is frenzied, half his length coming out of her only to be slammed back in, and the rough pace seems to do wonder for her as her breathing becomes more frantic, more ragged, her pussy gets more and more tight against his entrusting fingers, even her ass gets more and more clenching against his cock, and he doesn’t know how he managed to resists all this time but his cock is at its limit again.

“Ffffuck, I’m about to-“ he starts warning her, but she beats him to it as she has her third orgasm of the night, his stimulation of her pussy and the rough ass fucking apparently enough to get her over the edge for a third time, and he feels her ass clenching which really is about to bring him over the top, but with herculean will and strength he manages to pull back from her, one last time, his cock popping off her plump ass, and finally, blissfully, erupting his cum on her back and ass cheeks.

He admires his handywork as he and his lover regain their breath. Her ass is now giving him the full view of a nice, hungry gape, the widened hole contracting against nothing before slowly returning to normal size, some drops of his cum leaking down it from the pool that has become their landing spot. The amount of sperm he has produced is copious. It coats her back like a canvas, sticky white on tan brown, the viscous liquid dripping down her, sides and down her ass, some even reaching her hair, sticking against it at strands and effectively marking her for all that could see her as someone who had just gotten fucked by Spider-Man.

He knew this was going to happen. His Spider-Sperm (Patent Pending) was after something he was intimately familiar with, festering in his balls and always ready to one-man-bukkake anything he pointed his dick at, the viscous and white liquid staining surfaces and bodies alike in his eruptions, a curse in most cases, especially if he wanted to have a quick wank and discretely remove the evidence, but also a blessing in disguise, mostly due to the discovery on his part of some of his cum’s secret uses.

After all, his Spider-Sperm was indeed the key component of the formula of his new and revised spider-webs, allowing him to cut on many costs for chemical ingredients and such other things when having to brew them home, while also making them more resistant, sticky and difficult to break.

He just needed not to think too hard about it when he used them to gag the shocker with them.

Wonder Woman is breathing, still face down and ass up on the ground, apparently satisfied. The tie on her hands has come undone, but she doesn’t seem to be in any need to exact her revenge on him, so to speak, so he crawls toward her face from his position behind her.

“You ok?” He asks, slightly concerned, as he helps her up from the ground. She stumbles, still wobbly, on the pool of white cum at her feet and falls on her ass, and she laughs at that after a shocked moment.

“Gods, Spider-Man, was your cock blessed by Priapus or something?” She says, still laughing, and a dazzling smile on her lips, her bright eyes looking directly up at him.

Now, as he was seeing this, a small part of him, again symbolized by the redhead with a halo, who had apparently been guiltily masturbating through this whole scene, decides to finally come back and reminding him that he was a gentleman and he had offered her his “mastery” for the whole night, and she was an immigrant from a different world in a strange and unknown country, so he ought to give her shelter and help for the night, superhero identity be damned.

The other part of him, the one with white hair and devil horns, who had instead been masturbating this whole time to the image of the other part of him masturbating guiltily at such a wrong and wicked unsafe sex with a stranger from a different world, because if it has to be a convoluted metaphor it had to say something about his fucked up way to enjoy sexual things, decided this was the right moment to remind him that he still had a score to settle with the Amazon, and that then they could talk about giving her shelter for the night in exchange for, maybe, more sex.

She also reminded him that his bladder was still full.

A wicked smile crosses Peter’s face as he once again chooses the renegade option for the night. He grabs his now partially deflated dick and pointed it at Diana’s face.

A wicked smile, of completely different nature, appeared on Diana’s face too.

“Want to go for round four, lover boy? Fine, but as a rule I don’t do ass to mouth, so you betteeEAAAAA!” She screams, mostly in surprise and shock, as a golden stream comes out of Peter’s cock, right on the unaware amazon’s face. It hit’s her eyes, momentarily blinding her, as well as her still open mouth, and this time she is the one who has to taste her lover’s piss, sputtering in outrage as he empties her bladder on her, lowering his aim to her chest for good measure, marking her boobs too. The streams subside, and he opens his eyes with a sigh of relief, looking down at the now furious amazon.

“Wanted to show the gods who you belonged too?” He says, repeating her previous statement as he gives her a small, nervous chuckle, and maybe he has really gone too far this time, because her fury doesn’t seem to subside at his placating comment.

In a second, she is on her feet, still bathed in his piss and cum, and she is grabbing him by his armpits. He assumes this is finally the moment his cock and mouth have gotten him in more trouble than he could chew, and he watches, as she brings him face to face with her, his feet dangling off the ground as she glares at him.

He gulps, terrified for what she is going to do to him.

Then she kisses him, demanding and forceful, her tongue not so much entering as much as barging in his mouth and throat, easily submitting his tongue as she exchanged some of the piss that had gotten into her mouth with him. She tastes like… well, piss, and probably also mouth, but he can’t really focus on that because she is truly making out with him like her life depends on it.

She bits his lip, and even draws some blood, and the pain mixes with the pleasure of it as his cock starts stirring once again that night. She ends her kiss, and leaves him breathless and wanting for more, and then throws him over her shoulder, his face colliding against her cum coated back and ass, his own ass now on display over her own shoulder.

“I’m not spending another minute on this rooftop with you Spider-Man, so you either think fast of a place where we can continue the night, or I’ll have to drop you here and try to find my way home while naked and covered in your disgusting man fluids!” She commands, and her voice is demanding and hard, not admitting any argument, and his dick hardens a bit more at that.

“Fuck,” he curses, aroused, and she gives him a hard swat on his exposed ass, making his bubbly butt cheeks bounce.

“I will not repeat myself. Tell me what I want to know and MAYBE I will let you keep the control you earned this night and then squandered for some juvenile prank on me once we’re at your home” He warns him, with the finality of a Hera witnessing her husband cheat on her with a mortal and already planning on what tree curse her into for her insolence.

He gulps, and hastily gives her his address, hoping her New York will have enough similarities with his for her to understand where to go, his pathological need to keep as many people as possible from knowing his civilian identity squandered in the face of sex and helping those in need.

But mostly for sex.

With a small nod and grunt on her part, and a pleased smile he couldn’t quite see, Wonder Woman leaps off the roof and in the night sky, the two still naked superheroes heading toward Peter Parker’s home address.

Unaware of how, from a nearby roof, a hidden figure had just finished taking her last picture of Spider-Man for the night, right as the new superhero couple departed one direction, before leaving on the opposite one via the use of a harpoon gun.

A mischievous smile on the Black Cat’s face.