Actions

Work Header

Water Whispers

Summary:

A collection of Link/Sidon shorts or tales I've written in my free time.
《Sharky boy has entered the chat》

Chapter 1: Prayer

Chapter Text

  Drops of water dripped onto the stone walkways of the Zora kingdom. Sidon was staring as he watched the hero of Hyrule, his friend, his partner, kneeling before the shrine talking to the goddess Hylia. Water ran down Link's face and hair and disappeared into the waters surrounding the shrine. The glow of the goddess' presence was all around him illuminating him in a blue glow. He lifted his head to the sky with eyes still closed as he parted his lips and sighed. Sidon could see the drops of rain hitting his eyelids, his cheeks, his lips.. Link never had looked more beautiful to him. Link finally opened his eyes, looking up into the sky before whispering something that Sidon couldn't decipher. Sidon slowly walked over to Link's side and kneeled down pushing his soaked hair out of his face. 

 

"Are you alright?" Sidon asked quietly before cupping Link's cheek in his hand.

 

"Mmm.. Yes.." He looked up to the prince and smiled. "I'm home.. I know that.. It's something I haven't known for a century. But now I know. And if it wasn't for the goddess.. I wouldn't have made it this far.."

 

Sidon sighed as he leaned down to kiss Link, careful to avoid cutting his lips with his teeth. "My heart is always with you, dear.. Always.." He murmured against Link's lips before pulling away. He stood under the rain, the lighting shimmering against his wet skin, with a bright smile as he extended his hand openly to his love. "It's late, Hero.. Let us rest.."

 

Link smiled softly as he stood and pushed the wet hair, clinging to his face, back and into his ponytail. His hand slipped into sidons gently, feeling the cold skin against his own warm hand. "Lead the way, my Prince.."