Actions

Work Header

The story of one lost soul

Summary:

Just a collection of my stories written throughout the years. In most cases, Akali will be presented in her previous version (aka pre-rework).
How would Akali act at different times, different places?
Let's find out together :D

Notes:

As always nearly, the chapters' titles are the name of the songs I recommend for you to listen during the lecture :)

Chapter 1: The power of love (part 1)

Chapter Text

In Incheon, the longest day of the year was at the end. The last crimson rays of light were slowly being replaced by the darkness of the night. Even though it was already late, the city didn’t seem to be quiet. In many places, the businesses were only about to be started. There were many people still walking through the streets. One could say that it wasn’t night, it was just an extension of the day.

Without a doubt, the current loudest place in Incheon was Munhak Stadium. KDA’s gig was being held there. KDA was a radically new-founded k-pop group that rapidly built up a significant fanbase. To some extent, the phenomenon of the band was strange. They appeared from nowhere, and with a single hit, they began their conquest. Even though Ahri and Evelynn were well-known celebrities, admired for their achievements, the same couldn’t be said about the rest of the group. Kai’sa was just a girl who won the latest edition of ‘You can dance,’ that was all the fanbase knew about her. But, the most enigmatic person in a squad was the youngest member, Akali. It was said that she was just a street rapper once, then with some luck, she was noticed by Evelynn and Ahri. Presumably, the so-called ninja was asked to join the band.

The two newest members had little to none stage experience. It was widely believed that they wouldn’t even make it through the problematic opposition in the k-pop brand. To utter surprise of nearly everyone, they made it through. Their first song named “Pop/Stars” skyrocketed the charts in a matter of days. KDA brought something new to the table, something unique. To be frank, it was just Akali, her personality, her way to express her feeling. The so-called wild child of the KDA was just primal energy on the scene. Maybe it could sound funny, but many people claimed that the rapper’s smile was one of the reasons why the band succeeded. The girl was just too pure, too innocent, too adorable. People loved it.

The concert was at its end. As always, the girls decided to finish their gig with their still most successful song. They were used to playing “Pop/Stars” as their farewell. The crowd consisted of both new and old fans, was delighted by that. The people were singing happily and loudly alongside the performers, filling the artists’ hearts with happiness. Every single performance of their most significant hit was a unique experience. The vocalists were trying to thank everyone who supported them from the depth of their hearts. It didn’t matter for them whether the supporter was present in a crowd, or was watching the concert via the Internet, via TV. For them, they were all equal. Those people gave them a chance, they gave them their support and love, and for all of that KDA wanted to thank.

As always, the culmination point was the duo part where the infamous diva of KDA and rapper were singling alongside each other. That matter hasn’t changed since the release of the song. It was the time the crowd usually exploded with a new wave of raw energy. That untamed, primal energy was affecting the women. They would be lying if they said that they didn’t like those moments. In fact, they loved them. The rhythm of their hearts was rapidly increasing. Their sight was becoming slightly foggy. Both performers were exhausted at that point, but they didn’t give a damn about it. They were always performing at 100% of their capabilities, maybe even more. Sadly, that moment never lasted long enough for Akali and Evelynn to enjoy it to the fullest. A couple of minutes more and the music slowly faded. The concert was over. The band members need an additional minute or so to calm their breaths. When it was handled, the KDA walked to the very edge of the platform, bowing the crowd. The women were immediately rewarded with standing ovations for their performance. The people in the crow were clapping, shouting, whistling. The mix of all of those sounds created a cacophony. Few minutes passed before everyone calmed down. As soon as the situation was once again under control, Ahri stepped forward.

“We, KDA would like to thank everyone for what you’ve done to us,” Foxy started. “We’d like to thank you for the time you spent with us today, for that intoxicating energy, for loud singing. I really hope that you were having fun as we did,” Ahri added swiftly with a broad smile. “Admittedly, the scheduled concert ended right now, but we’d like to offer you something. We were wondering whether even a small part of you, our dearest fans would like to play with us for a little bit longer. Of course, if you have the energy for that?” The model added playfully. “We’d like to invite you to another gig. This time KDA will be playing in cooperation with Pentakill. Frankly, we won’t play k-pop, but some rock covers are planned to be played. What do you think about it? Are you in?”

To be honest, the crowd just exploded. People were chanting, showing their interest in Foxy’s offer. The loud mix of thousands of voices encouraged the leader of the band to continue her speech.

“Judging by what I’ve heard, you’re all in. Splendid,” Ahri said with an even broader smile than before. “We need some time to refresh ourselves and to change our outfits. Please, wait for us while the roadies are handling the tunning of instruments,” Foxy sweetly informed the crowd. “We should be ready in 30, max.” She assured.

The audience cheered for them even louder while the girls were moving toward the backstage. It didn’t take long to reach the room that was designated for them. To be perfectly honest, it wasn’t spacious or even fancied decorated, just an ordinary place. Once the girls literally fell onto the big couch, they let themselves express their exhaustion. In a matter of seconds, the sighs, the groans, the curses filled the backstage. It would have lasted longer if not for Akali. The youngest member of the band was so pissed with the attitude of her bandmates. She ordered them to move their bodies off of the couch. When they did it, the ninja decided that they would need to refresh themselves, at least a bit. After a few moments, the girls followed her example unwillingly. For the next couple of minutes, the room was filled with the sound of the running water.

Ahri’s promise was kept as the performers showed up on stage again a few minutes before the settled time. The waiting crowd welcomed them with loud cheers and applauses. To say that the audience was shocked by the scene outfits of the stars would be an understatement, but they wouldn’t nag anyways. The Pentakill’s frontman, Karthus, was dressed in a loose, black shirt with matching creased pants. For tonight, Sona chose a long, bloodred dress that was covering nearly her entire frame up till her ankles. The lead guitarist’s outfit consisted of a shirt with Black Sabbath’s logo, sleeveless, denim Black Label Society battle jacket, worn-out jeans, and black, military boots. Yorick chose similar clothes to Mordekaiser. The bassist was dressed in an ash-colored, jeans shorts, a battle jacket with Iron Maiden’s logo on the back, and sneakers. The broad chest of Olaf was clearly visible. His grey shirt was unbuttoned. It contrasted with his black, denim pants.

In comparison with the rest of her bandmates, Kayle was dressed as per usual. The black t-shirt that was exposing the lean midriff of a vocalist, the black, leather jacket, and matching pants were creating her outfit. In the case of Foxy, she was dressed in a long, dark dress. Kai’sa chose the skin-tight, navy blue leggings, and grey sports hoddie. No-one was surprised to see that Evelynn was dressed purely to show-off. The expensive, lengthy, snowy-white coat and the skin-tight pants in the color of the night could have been readily associated with the diva of KDA. However, Akali’s clothing was a shocker, there was no point denying it. Everyone had expected her to wear a hoodie, maybe a sports jacket, but no-one had even thought that she could choose the quilted leather jacket.

Underneath it, the youngest member of KDA had a plain t-shirt that honestly, was covering only her chest. Her midriff was exposed, her perfect abs were revealed. Even though Akali was the shortest of them all, she was by far the most muscular. To be honest, her athletic physique wasn’t making her ugly, unattractive. No, she had everything most men or women could have dreamt about, the muscles were just extra. The ninja decided to complete her outfit for tonight with leggings and sports boots. All of her clothes were colored black. The youngest artist was holding a grey super strat. Based on the quite sounds that were coming from the speakers, the girl was testing the guitar, checking if it was in tune. When everything was checked, Akali closed the distance between her and the nearest microphone.

‘I know that most of you, if not all, are surprised that I’ll be playing guitar tonight,” Rogue started quietly. “But, the truth is that when I was young, my father used to teach me how to play. To be perfectly honest, I haven’t practiced in ages, so please, be patient with me today. I’m aware that I might be a bit rusty,” Akali said with a small smile. “In the name of us all, I would love to invite you to have fun together. We’ll start with a song that many of you might not know, but I’m pretty sure all of you know the singer. For the first track, we’ll play ‘There must be more to life than this’ by Freddy Mercury.” The ninja announced, taking a few steps back. The vocalists took her place in a matter of a few short moments. As soon as they were ready, Akali started the song. The soft, tender music filled the air in an instant. Soon enough, Karthus’s voice joined the music. His vocal was so clean, filled with emotions. It was so different from his usual singing manner. The melody filled the entire stadium in a matter of seconds, it seemed. The fans were chanting, raising their hands up in the air. They were singing alongside the vocalists, moving in the rhythms of the song. To all surprise, the youngest performer was rocking like the real rock legend.

In comparison to Ahri and Mordekaiser, the ninja was always roaming around the entire scene. She was entertaining the crowd. When the song reached its end, Kai’sa took the mic.

“How about something faster? I’m thinking about ‘Bad Romance’ by Lady Gaga or being more accurate, Halestorm’s cover of that song. What do you say?” The dancer asked loudly.

The audience was more than ready to respond. The people started to shout once again, showing their support.

“You’re in, I see,” Kai’sa chuckled. “Akali, ‘Bad Romance,’ it is.”

Rogue stepped forward with a broad smile on her face. When she reached the very edge of the scene, she turned around and invited the purple-haired to join her there. The dancer discarded the hoodie before she came closer. Kai’sa stopped a few steps away from Akali. She glanced up onto the crowd, then started to dance. Rogue was quick to follow. The youngest performer started the song maybe a second after Kai’sa’s sensual show began.

The fans seemed to be occupied by the dance of the purple-haired artist. To be honest, who wouldn’t have been. Kai’sa was such a beautiful woman with nice, long legs, nice breasts, and a perfect figure. The dancer made her show as sensual as it could be done. With every single move she made, she was proving further how sexy she was. It was a masterclass performance from the purple-haired woman. If someone had had a doubt about it before, that person was proven wrong currently. Throughout the majority of the song, Kai’sa was dancing alone. The eyes of the crow as solely on her. It changed when the song reached its final part.

Out of nowhere, Evelynn steeped in, joining the dancer. The snowy-white coat was discarded, leaving the diva of KDA in a thin, cropped, transparent t-shirt. Beneath it, the light lace bra could be spotted. The magenta-haired woman had her glasses on. She flashed her branded smirk before her arms enveloped the purple-haired dancer. For a couple of moments, one could think that their dance was a fight for dominance, but it wasn’t the case. Evelynn let the younger woman believe that she had some semblance of control. It didn’t last long. The diva wasn’t the most patient woman on the Earth. As soon as she was bored with the so-called dance of theirs, the magenta-haired woman took control. All it took to bent the dancer to her will was a few quick, subtle moves. Evelynn decided that it was high time for their show to reach another level of sensuality.

Soon enough, the song ended. The entirety of Kai’sa’s face was painted red. The heat came from both exhaustion and embarrassment. The younger woman was blushing so hard that as soon as the diva let her go, she nearly ran away from the magenta-haired siren. There was no point in denying the truth. Evelynn bent the dancer to her will with ease, she forced her to dance in a way the diva wanted. The purple-haired woman was so embarrassed that she forgot to bow to the crow, but it wasn’t like anyone noticed it. The magenta-haired siren was in the center of attention again. It was like the diva loved. The control was what she loved. No later than a few moments after Kai’sa backed off, the siren took the mic. It seemed that Evelynn wasn’t even exhausted after what she did. She appeared as fresh as ever, as sexy as always. On her full, plump lips painted in a deep purple color, the smirk could be spotted. In the case of Evelynn, that kind of smile could mean many things.

“As you can see, it’s high time for us to shift up,” Evelynn muttered. “I really hope that our not-so-planned show appealed to you.” She added with a mischievous smile on her lips. “But, I think you’re there to hear us singing, playing, not for us to shake our butts and dancing. I would love to present to you ‘Nemesis’ by Arch Enemy. Akali will be the one to play the solo part for you.” The diva announced.

The brown-haired woman sighed deeply. She didn’t like Evelynn’s idea, but as soon as it was announced, there was no way for her to sneak out of it. The youngest of KDA let her long hair down. A different guitar was picked by her a moment later. When she made sure that the instrument was in tune, Akali came to the diva. The magenta-haired woman was summoning her with her curled finger. The siren enveloped her left arm around the neck of Rogue as soon as the distance between them was nearly nonexisting.

“You can start, darling,” Evelynn whispered into her ear, sending a shiver down the spine of the latter.

The cold sweat broke on her brow once she felt the warm and slightly damp breath of the diva on her nape. Every single time she felt it, another shiver was soon to follow. Akali was, to be frank, scared of the effect the magenta-haired woman had on her. To stop thinking about the strangely pleasurable sensation, the brown-haired ninja started to play. This time the heavier sounds were emitted from the speakers. With every passing moment, the ninja was relishing the song more and more. The magenta-haired woman waited for a few moments before she started to sing. Her voice was powerful, so terrifying. Her growl bought the attention of the crowd. Once again, she was the center of the show, its brightest start. The older woman didn’t retreat her hand from the nape of the latter. Instead of doing so, the diva started to slowly massage the tensed muscles of Rogue. Evelynn’s touch was intoxicating, her skin was so smooth, so delicate, so warm. The touch was as fragile as the brush of a feather. The nails of the siren were drawing the invisible lines on Akali’s skin. It was affecting the young woman, oh so damn much. Throughout her entire frame, the pleasurable warmth was spreading at a slow pace. Rogue’s mind refused to erase Evelynn’s images from her head. Her throat and lips ran dry when the solo was about to begin.

Suddenly, something unexpected happened. The diva leaned in, burying her face between Rogue’s nape and shoulder. In the very next moment, she felt the warm lips on her bare skin. To be perfectly honest, Akali has never thought that Evelynn would kiss her. Of course, the siren was a flirt, was playful around them, but regardless, Rogue was shocked. The diva planted a couple of more kisses around the ninja’s delicate nape. The effect was instantaneous. Akali forgot about the fear, she started the solo part without hesitation. She nailed it. The fragment was played perfectly.

The youngest of the performers was lost in her thoughts. Her mind was on the run, the moment one of the thoughts vanished, 3 more were taking its place. The girl didn’t even notice that she should have already finished the solo. The improvisation that came after the original part mashed perfectly into the song. As soon as she regained her composure, Akali finished her part swiftly, returning to the original track. The young girl blushed slightly and lowered her head. Soon enough, the song ended. It was wordlessly welcomed by the ninja. Sadly, it didn’t mean that her so-called ‘little’ problem with Eve ended as well.

They have been playing for about two hours or so by now. Every single song they played seemed as if it was a prelude to the next one. The ninja was at her limits, she was exhausted, she wanted to go home and to take a shower. Everything that Evelynn was doing around her was slowly driving her insane. Every single little touch, every kiss, every hug. The young woman was fighting against herself not to turn around, not to capture the perfect face of the diva with her hands, not to seal those plump, kissable lips with her own. She wanted to kiss her bandmate so badly. Akali couldn’t get out of her mind the sight of Eve, her lips, and the imagined kiss that they could share. In her mind, it would be a long, passionate kiss that would leave them both breathless. The ninja didn’t decide to do it for multiply reasons that, to be honest, were known to them. After all, they were in the same band, they were both pop-starts, and last but not least, they were women. Same-sex relationships weren’t a taboo topic as they used to be in the past. Still, it didn’t mean that the society of Korea, of Asia, approved them.

If it was even possible, Rogue was becoming tenser. As the night was going on, Akali was more and more frustrated, exhausted, not sure what to do. All she sought right now was a cold shower. The second thing she would love to witness would be a world where she would be brave enough to reach for the one thing, one person she wanted. Rogue would like to pin the diva to the wall, to kiss her the way she deserved to be kissed, to punish her for all the frustration she caused to her. With a deep sigh, Akali returned to the world of the living. The concert wasn’t over yet, she needed to keep her composure. She needed to survive this.