Actions

Work Header

The velvet room may just be an illusion

Chapter Text

They were currently inside the T.v in the studio backlot near the stack of T.v's. Rise had summoned Kanzeon to scan the shadow world in the search of their leader.

 

"Can you sense anything yet?" Chie said hopefully.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Rise..?"

 

Rise stayed silent for a few more moments before she frowned deeply. "I... I'm not sure..."

 

" What do you mean..? "

 

"Well... It's kind of confusing. I do sense his presence here, no doubt about it but..." Rise gave a long pause as if she was trying to think of the right thing to say. " It's kinda like I'm sensing someone else entirely at the same time. "

 

"Wait..!? You're saying someone else is with him!?"

 

 

Rise shook her head. "No, no one else is here. It's definitely only one person that I'm sensing, I can tell it's Senpai but it's also like it's not him at the same time. I can't quite explain why though..."

 

 

" So where is he? " Kanji interjected.

 

"...That's also the problem. For some reason I'm sensing him directly where we're standing, and yet there's absolutely nothing here."

 

 

" Directly where we're standing..? But Teddie doesn't see anything. Maybe there's a trap door around here. "

 

Yukiko was quick to shoot down his suggestion. "I doubt that's the case, we've been here many times before, I'm sure we would have come across something like that if it were near here."

Rise deactivated her persona and lowered her head in defeat. "I don't think I can find him, at least not right now. Maybe there's something wrong with Kanzeon."

 

" Don't put yourself down. Even my nose is telling me he's close by. To be honest I'm beary confused right now. " Teddie said as he tried to comfort her.

"We should head back." Yosuke announced. "I think it's better if we discuss this somewhere else."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,