Actions

Work Header

Blue World

Chapter 2: Then There Were Two

Notes:

Haven't uploaded in a long time…sorry.
Next chapter out in a few weeks :) Thank you for all the kind comments and kudos <3

Chapter Text

"Ow!", he uttered with a hiss as the Omega in front of him swiped his scratches and split skin with rubbing alcohol. She just rolled her eyes, seeming like she didn't care about the pain she was causing him by cleaning his wounds.

"Stop whining! What the fuck were you even thinking?“, she said angrily, "Starting a fight on school grounds? At times like this? It's your own fault! If Zuko finds out…"

A shiver ran down his spine, suddenly blocking out all the sounds outside his head. He knew Zuko wouldn't show any pity. The Alpha had strict rules and Aang was supposed to obey them without any exception.

"He won't find out, Katara", Aang muttered, clearly lying to himself. "No one is going to tell him."

"I know you're not that stupid", she laughed, couldn't believe the words that came out of her friend's mouth. "Okay, and even if no one is going to tell him about it, which I highly doubt, how are you going to hide all the scratches and wounds you have?"

"Makeup?"

"Makeup? That's your plan? Makeup can barely hide hickeys, and you think-", she laughed again, as if he told her the funniest joke she ever heard, "Zuko is definitely going to find out-"

"I'm going to find out what?"

Zuko's body blocked their way out of the bathroom, so there was no chance for them to run. His black eyebrows were drawn together and anger welled up in his chest while his vision was slowly turning red.

Katara stopped in her actions, letting the cotton pad and bottle of rubbing alcohol fall out of her trembling hands. The female Omega was scared of the Alpha, and he could understand why. Her assigned Alpha was soft spoken, kind and always smiling while Zuko was one of the few who seemed rough, stone cold and intimidating. Even Toph couldn't endure him for long.

The male Omega next to her stared at the dirty bathroom tiles on the ground, nibbling on his bottom lip and hoping that ignoring the black haired Alpha would make him disappear. The rubbing alcohol was slowly flowing out of the white bottle, creating a weird looking blob in the process. Right next to it was a red stain that-

"Get out", the Alpha growled.

While Katara managed to bolt out of the bathroom, Aang barely could stand up from the toilet seat he was sitting on.

"Not you", Zuko pushed him back on the closed seat, shutting the bathroom door behind him.

"What happened?", even though the Alpha sounded calm, Aang knew anger rose in him like a tide.

He couldn't form any words, his mouth was dry, and his head was completely empty. For the first time in his life, Aang didn't know what to say. He didn't have the time to plan something he could tell Zuko, and he was still wondering how the Alpha entered their room without making a single sound. How could he not-

"Aang", the Alpha snapped him out of his thoughts.

"I don't…I just…just", he couldn't stop stuttering, didn't know why he was so scared to tell him. He wasn't afraid of Zuko but something inside him changed in the last couple of weeks, and he absolutely hated himself for that.

"Hey…", Zuko crouched down, finally being at eye level with him. "It's okay. Just tell me what happened, Omega."

"I got into a fight."

"No shit, Sherlock", Zuko said calmly, "Now tell me why."

"No."

"No?", he repeated, his left eyebrow slightly raising.

Aang just shook his head and the black haired teenager huffed while picking up the first aid kit that was sitting next to him on the ground.

The Alpha didn't say anything else as he started cleaning his Omegas wounds and gashes, putting healing cream on the pale skin of the fragile boy and peppering it with way too many band-aids.

"Do you have any other injuries?", he asked afterwards, while softly caressing Aang's cheek with his hand.

"No", Aang whispered while leaning into his gentle touch.

Suddenly the Alpha lifted him up, walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the empty green couch.

Katara and Toph were gone, their beds were empty, and somehow Aang was glad his roommates weren't there to witness whatever was about to happen next.

"I'm very disappointed", Zuko didn't let him get out of his lap, and tightly squeezed his hips. "How many rules did you break today?"

"One."

"That's not true."

"Four", he was ashamed, couldn't even look Zuko into his eyes.

It was weird. Four weeks ago, Aang couldn't even imagine listening to someone like Zuko. He wanted to break the Alpha, make him suffer, and now…now he was almost shivering at the thought of doing something the Alpha probably didn't want him to do. But it was all a part of his plan. At least that was what he told himself. He wanted Zuko to think that he was well-behaved like any normal Omega. But sometimes he started wondering if-

"Name them."

"Rule number four: do not hurt yourself", Aang knew every single one by heart, didn't even try to pretend like he had any trouble naming them, "Rule number five: do not hurt someone else. Rule number thirty: good Omegas don't try to hide things from their Alphas."

"And?"

"And Rule number sixty: if there is any trouble tell your Alpha, he will take care of it."

His cheeks were turning red, he couldn't believe that he memorized those stupid rules. It was truly embarrassing, and he was glad that no one besides that stupid, black haired Alpha could see him like that. Toph would constantly bully him if she ever found out about it, and there would be nothing he could change about that.

"Take off your pants."

Aang didn't move, and Zuko seemed to get annoyed with every passing second.

"Take off your pants, or I'll do it for you."

He knew that it wasn't an empty threat, but something inside him just didn't want to obey the Alpha, so the younger one just stared directly into the slowly red turning eyes.

It was like a sudden wave of his old attitude swept over him. Suddenly he didn't feel helpless or like he should listen to Zuko. He felt like the Omega he was before they were assigned to those stupid Alphas. It was the first time in weeks he stopped pretending to be shy and insecure. He wanted to scream at Zuko, show him how he behaved before he and all those other stupid Alphas arrived, tell him how much he hated his fucking guts and how stupid he was to believe that-

He didn't even realize what happened until he felt a sharp pain shot through his entire body.

It was like he blacked out for a second because all of a sudden he was laying across the Alpha's lap and a strong hand was cracking down hard on the soft flesh of his bottom.

Zuko kept going, each blow sparking a deep, hot and bruising pain in the younger one’s ass. It felt like an eternity, and when he finally stopped, he only did so just as the Omega's skin was actually starting to show different colored bruises in some spots.

Aang was a blubbering mess after the Alpha was done. Fat, skin burning tears streamed down his face and loud sobs left his shaking body.

The second he sat on Zuko's lap again, more pain shot up his small body, making him sob even harder. The Alphas jeans felt rough on his now even more sensitive skin, and sitting like that felt like more torture for the poor little Omega.

Zuko's rough tongue licked his salty tears away, the hands that caused so much pain just a few seconds ago were now rubbing gently across his back, and the Alphas rumbling chest somehow gave him a feeling of comfort.

"You should go take a nap", the Alpha spoke in between a few licks, and carried the now silent Omega out of his room and into his own.

And while Aang was sleeping, the older teenager was trying to find out what really happened.