Actions

Work Header

Blue World

Summary:

The Boarding School: Omega - Balance and Harmony was specialized in training misbehaving Omegas and turning them into the perfect future Omega. They had to start taking more drastic measures, because with every year more Omegas seemed to become harder to crack.
To keep their Omegas in line 24/7, they saw themselves forced to work together with the Alpha Institute, so they could pair them up with Alphas who could take care of the Omegas outside of school lessons.

Notes:

First things first: this my first time writing a/b/o stuff also english is not my first language so there probably will be some writing mistakes xd


This chapter is pretty short but the next ones will be longer, I promise 🤞🏼


If you want to know what I imagine the modern (teenaged) Gaang to look like check this out:
Zuko

 

Aang

 

Sokka

 

Katara and Toph

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

“Stand up, Omegas”, Miss Harrison said in a stern voice. “Your designated Alphas will arrive any second now. I want all of you to be on your best behavior, even if you don't want to.”

The clacking of her heels were the only sound in the big hall. They have never been so quiet before. She seemed happy about it, couldn't stop the small grin that spread on her old wrinkled face.

The room reeked of nervousness and distress and none of the otherwise potty mouthed level 10 Omegas dared to make a sound.

Usually they were loud, mouthy and bratty, not able to stand still. That's why most of them were at this boarding school. Their old schools kicked them out because of their bad behaviors and their legal guardians sent them to this boarding school, so they could learn how to properly behave as an Omega.

Until today none of the Omegas knew that this school analyzed their behavior in class and with each other. They were classified in different levels from one to ten and the higher their level was the harder it was to control them.

Level eight to ten needed to be under the control of an Alpha the same level as them, otherwise there was no way to keep them in check.

A few months ago an Omega pulled a prank on a teacher that didn't end too well and since that day the rules became stricter and the punishments worsened. But the pranks didn't stop and no one knew who the trickster was.

Four weeks ago though the trickster took it too far and pulled a prank on the principal who didn't take it lightly. He went to a higher authority and reported it to the ministry of education.

Now their boarding school “Omegas: Balance and Harmony” (OBH), started working together with the Alpha Institute. And to help bring some order into the OBH, the Alpha Institute agreed on fusing together with the boarding school.

Now every Omega between level 8 and 10 was assigned to an Alpha who had to keep them under control outside of school lessons.

“If I had known that this was the answer to all of our problems, I would have suggested this idea years ago”, Mrs. Harris spoke in a happy tone, not able to hide the little jumps in her walk.

If she had known that this all was just a part of their plan, she probably would be crying out of anger.

-

Their heartbeats went through the roof when the Alphas entered the room. They have never been faced with so many high leveled Alphas before and it was kind of frightening.

The Alphas were shifting through the room, searching for the Omega they were assigned to and stopping right in front of them.

Aangs eyes were facing the ground and when dark black boots came into his view reality suddenly hit him.

This was real. Not just a bad joke to scare them. His palms started to sweat and the first time in years he felt like he was caged.

“Face your Alphas”, Mrs. Harris instructed them as soon as the last one found his designated Omega.

Slowly he lifted his gaze and even though he was curious, he had to keep his act up.

The Alpha was dressed in a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt and a dark red bomber jacket with a patch of the fire symbol and a blue mask sewed on. His shoulders were wide and his posture was full of natural confidence. He was standing there like this room- no the entire school ground belonged to him.

When he finally saw the Alphas face the first thing that his eyes focused on was the red colored scar on the left side of his face and he really had to force himself to look away before he could analyze it even further.

The others face expression was unreadable, he didn't even pretend to be happy to be there. His thick, black eyebrows were scrunched together and a few of his dark hair strands covered some of his emotionless face.

Honey colored eyes stared directly into his gray ones. There was no light in them and they seemed kind of empty.

“Hi”, he whispered, shyly.

The Alpha just nodded without saying a single word and Aang wondered if he couldn't talk or simply didn't want to.

Chapter 2: Then There Were Two

Notes:

Haven't uploaded in a long time…sorry.
Next chapter out in a few weeks :) Thank you for all the kind comments and kudos <3

Chapter Text

"Ow!", he uttered with a hiss as the Omega in front of him swiped his scratches and split skin with rubbing alcohol. She just rolled her eyes, seeming like she didn't care about the pain she was causing him by cleaning his wounds.

"Stop whining! What the fuck were you even thinking?“, she said angrily, "Starting a fight on school grounds? At times like this? It's your own fault! If Zuko finds out…"

A shiver ran down his spine, suddenly blocking out all the sounds outside his head. He knew Zuko wouldn't show any pity. The Alpha had strict rules and Aang was supposed to obey them without any exception.

"He won't find out, Katara", Aang muttered, clearly lying to himself. "No one is going to tell him."

"I know you're not that stupid", she laughed, couldn't believe the words that came out of her friend's mouth. "Okay, and even if no one is going to tell him about it, which I highly doubt, how are you going to hide all the scratches and wounds you have?"

"Makeup?"

"Makeup? That's your plan? Makeup can barely hide hickeys, and you think-", she laughed again, as if he told her the funniest joke she ever heard, "Zuko is definitely going to find out-"

"I'm going to find out what?"

Zuko's body blocked their way out of the bathroom, so there was no chance for them to run. His black eyebrows were drawn together and anger welled up in his chest while his vision was slowly turning red.

Katara stopped in her actions, letting the cotton pad and bottle of rubbing alcohol fall out of her trembling hands. The female Omega was scared of the Alpha, and he could understand why. Her assigned Alpha was soft spoken, kind and always smiling while Zuko was one of the few who seemed rough, stone cold and intimidating. Even Toph couldn't endure him for long.

The male Omega next to her stared at the dirty bathroom tiles on the ground, nibbling on his bottom lip and hoping that ignoring the black haired Alpha would make him disappear. The rubbing alcohol was slowly flowing out of the white bottle, creating a weird looking blob in the process. Right next to it was a red stain that-

"Get out", the Alpha growled.

While Katara managed to bolt out of the bathroom, Aang barely could stand up from the toilet seat he was sitting on.

"Not you", Zuko pushed him back on the closed seat, shutting the bathroom door behind him.

"What happened?", even though the Alpha sounded calm, Aang knew anger rose in him like a tide.

He couldn't form any words, his mouth was dry, and his head was completely empty. For the first time in his life, Aang didn't know what to say. He didn't have the time to plan something he could tell Zuko, and he was still wondering how the Alpha entered their room without making a single sound. How could he not-

"Aang", the Alpha snapped him out of his thoughts.

"I don't…I just…just", he couldn't stop stuttering, didn't know why he was so scared to tell him. He wasn't afraid of Zuko but something inside him changed in the last couple of weeks, and he absolutely hated himself for that.

"Hey…", Zuko crouched down, finally being at eye level with him. "It's okay. Just tell me what happened, Omega."

"I got into a fight."

"No shit, Sherlock", Zuko said calmly, "Now tell me why."

"No."

"No?", he repeated, his left eyebrow slightly raising.

Aang just shook his head and the black haired teenager huffed while picking up the first aid kit that was sitting next to him on the ground.

The Alpha didn't say anything else as he started cleaning his Omegas wounds and gashes, putting healing cream on the pale skin of the fragile boy and peppering it with way too many band-aids.

"Do you have any other injuries?", he asked afterwards, while softly caressing Aang's cheek with his hand.

"No", Aang whispered while leaning into his gentle touch.

Suddenly the Alpha lifted him up, walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the empty green couch.

Katara and Toph were gone, their beds were empty, and somehow Aang was glad his roommates weren't there to witness whatever was about to happen next.

"I'm very disappointed", Zuko didn't let him get out of his lap, and tightly squeezed his hips. "How many rules did you break today?"

"One."

"That's not true."

"Four", he was ashamed, couldn't even look Zuko into his eyes.

It was weird. Four weeks ago, Aang couldn't even imagine listening to someone like Zuko. He wanted to break the Alpha, make him suffer, and now…now he was almost shivering at the thought of doing something the Alpha probably didn't want him to do. But it was all a part of his plan. At least that was what he told himself. He wanted Zuko to think that he was well-behaved like any normal Omega. But sometimes he started wondering if-

"Name them."

"Rule number four: do not hurt yourself", Aang knew every single one by heart, didn't even try to pretend like he had any trouble naming them, "Rule number five: do not hurt someone else. Rule number thirty: good Omegas don't try to hide things from their Alphas."

"And?"

"And Rule number sixty: if there is any trouble tell your Alpha, he will take care of it."

His cheeks were turning red, he couldn't believe that he memorized those stupid rules. It was truly embarrassing, and he was glad that no one besides that stupid, black haired Alpha could see him like that. Toph would constantly bully him if she ever found out about it, and there would be nothing he could change about that.

"Take off your pants."

Aang didn't move, and Zuko seemed to get annoyed with every passing second.

"Take off your pants, or I'll do it for you."

He knew that it wasn't an empty threat, but something inside him just didn't want to obey the Alpha, so the younger one just stared directly into the slowly red turning eyes.

It was like a sudden wave of his old attitude swept over him. Suddenly he didn't feel helpless or like he should listen to Zuko. He felt like the Omega he was before they were assigned to those stupid Alphas. It was the first time in weeks he stopped pretending to be shy and insecure. He wanted to scream at Zuko, show him how he behaved before he and all those other stupid Alphas arrived, tell him how much he hated his fucking guts and how stupid he was to believe that-

He didn't even realize what happened until he felt a sharp pain shot through his entire body.

It was like he blacked out for a second because all of a sudden he was laying across the Alpha's lap and a strong hand was cracking down hard on the soft flesh of his bottom.

Zuko kept going, each blow sparking a deep, hot and bruising pain in the younger one’s ass. It felt like an eternity, and when he finally stopped, he only did so just as the Omega's skin was actually starting to show different colored bruises in some spots.

Aang was a blubbering mess after the Alpha was done. Fat, skin burning tears streamed down his face and loud sobs left his shaking body.

The second he sat on Zuko's lap again, more pain shot up his small body, making him sob even harder. The Alphas jeans felt rough on his now even more sensitive skin, and sitting like that felt like more torture for the poor little Omega.

Zuko's rough tongue licked his salty tears away, the hands that caused so much pain just a few seconds ago were now rubbing gently across his back, and the Alphas rumbling chest somehow gave him a feeling of comfort.

"You should go take a nap", the Alpha spoke in between a few licks, and carried the now silent Omega out of his room and into his own.

And while Aang was sleeping, the older teenager was trying to find out what really happened.

Chapter 3: Sado

Notes:

please ignore the mistakes i made. just finished writing that chapter and cba to proof read it rn
i‘d say that the next chapter comes out soon but i‘d rather say nothing bc i said the same thing last time and it almost took me 3 years to post this one 😭
(in my defense: i‘m mentally ill, my studies are going bad and i just cant find a goddamn job to pay for them hihi <333)

Chapter Text

The three Omegas hung out at the common room in the north wing of their boarding school, making themselves comfortable on one of the circle shaped couches. The second Aang sat down, he grabbed a green plush pillow and a soft, warm blanket. He was freezing all day, even though he already was wearing all of his warmest clothes. The fire place was across from them, a small table and two chairs sitting nearby. The walls of the room were lined with bookshelves, each filled with so many books that a couple dozen were placed on the wooden floor.
The room was filled with the sounds of laughter and soft conversations, creating a feeling of home. The aura was warm and welcoming, thanks to the soft and colorful throw pillows and blankets that added a soft touch to it. The record player was silently playing a classic piano cover, creating a more peaceful and calming atmosphere.

"Toph!", Katara hissed, "I'm trying to read!"

"You know, your brother is much calmer then you", Toph whispered, throwing the last piece of crumpled paper at the blue eyed Omega.

"Say that again and-"

"And what?", Toph laughed, "You don't have the balls. You're too scared of your stupid Alpha boyfriend-"

"He is not my boyfriend", her face grew redder with each word.

"Guys", Aang interrupted them this time, trying to change the topic, "Have you heard about the wolves?"

"Yeah, its pretty scary, right?", Katara looked at him with big eyes. "Apparently they're planning a curfew now."

"A curfew?" Toph rolled her eyes. "These wolves aren't even that close to us, also we don't know if its true."

She was right, they did not even know if it was true. After all Meng, a rather weird girl who was always wearing pink dresses and bows in her hair, was the one who allegedly saw those wolves. She was more known to spread rumors instead of telling the truth anyways.

While Katara continued to read her book, Toph and Aang were quietly playing a game called truth or truth.

"If you could have any superpower, what would it be?"

"Definitely earth bending", her eyes started to sparkle, lips quirked into a sly smile, "I have always had this deep connection with earth and I feel like I could do so much with it. Create walls, traps or pathways. Could probably get me out some tricky situations."

Aang smiled, nodding in agreement, he really could imagine Toph being an earthbender in another universe.

"I want to know...", Toph paused, taking a moment to think, "What was your most embarassing moment?"

"Most embarassing?", he tried to remember, "When I was five-"

Suddenly the entrance door of the common room flew open with a loud bang. Everyone jumped, someone even let out a startled shout at the sudden noise.

 

"What were you thinking?", the harsh voice of Zuko resounded throught the entire room, causing Aang to jolt, the blanket falling to the cold ground.

A sudden cold sweat spread through his entire body, as the memories of that one day came rushing back to him. He had only wanted to help, he thought to himself. He knew that Zuko would eventually find out, but he did not know that it will happen so early. At some point, Aang felt like every step he made was being watched, like he could not live a single moment of peace without the fear of Zuko finding out. The last week Aang made sure to follow every single one of Zukos orders, if the Alpha needed something, the Omega would jump to do it without a single fight. He had hopes of Zuko giving up the second he noticed how good his Omega was behaving, but apparently that did not work.

And now the Alpha was mad at him.

"I-", his mouth was dry, his words not coming out of his mouth, too terrified of his reaction.

"Speak", Zukos voice was dangerously quiet now, the other students in the room feeling the tension. Aang could see some of the other Omegas trembling with fear as well.

Aang knew he had to tell him, he was going to, but he just needed a little time to gather up the courage. He did not know if it was the courage to tell the truth or another lie.

"Fucking speak!", he shouted this time, voice echoing.

"You'll hate me", he managed to mutter, tears forming in his eyes.

"I won't", his face softened up a little bit, "I promise. I'm giving you the chance to tell me the truth."

"When we were allowed to go to the city", his mouth dried up again. Once a month all Omegas were allowed to go out on their own, without any Alphas tagging along. "I sneaked away from the group and went to the OutCasts."

The room grew quiet, as all the Alphas, that did not know, felt the weight of Aang's words. He was not the first one that went there and all the Omegas in his class knew, they just did not expect him to really tell Zuko. He had no choice but to tell, he already was sure that someone snitched on him, so lying would have made everything worse.

"You did what?", Zuko's voice was icy, he had hoped that he was being lied to. That it was not true what he was told by some random blonde Omega.

"You're really stupid Omega, aren't you?" his voice was full of anger now, the other students watching in fear as the Alpha closed in on the Omega.

Aang tried to shrink back, his fear making him want to run away. He could not bear to think about what was going to happen next.

"I'm sorry Alpha", voice barely more than a whisper, tears streaming down his face. "I'll never do it again", he pleaded, "I promise."

Zuko scoffed, sitting down next to Aang, who has not noticed that his two friends were taken away by their Alphas and looking at him from the other side of the room.
"You'll need to do better than that, Aang", the anger in his voice making the younger one flinch. Zuko only knew where Aang was, but he did not know what the Omega did in that forbidden area and he did not really care. He only thought about how bad Aang looked that day, the bruises and cuts his Omega had all over his face and body.

The other students watched in horror as the black haired boy grabbed him by his hair and threw him over his lap, pulling down the others pants at the same time.

"Please, Alpha", he cried, shaking in fear. "Please, don't."

Aang let out a cry of pain, as the Alpha brought his hand down on the Omegas backside, the sound of it ringing out in the otherwise silent room. The other students watched in silence, unsure how to react to what they were witnessing. Zuko continued to spank the Omega, his face hard and unfeeling as he brought his hand down again and again. The Omegas cries of pain only fueling his anger.

 

Their classmates could only sit and watch, the Omegas feeling helpless as they witnessed the Alphas cruel punishment. Some of them closed their eyes, unable to bear the sight.
Finally, Zuko stopped. The Omegas cries of pain slowly turned into muffled sobs, his body trembling in pain.

"Do you understand why this happened?"

The Omega nodded slowly, voice shaky and barely audible. "Yes, Alpha."

Zuko forced himself to not ask him to explain, standing up with the Omega in his arms. Even though he caused him so much pain just seconds ago, the younger one clung to him, not wanting to be left alone. The other students watched in silence as the Alpha slowly made his way out of the room.

"Hey!", Toph yelled at him, "You took it too far, Zuko!"

He stopped in his tracks, turning around and looking like he was ready to pounce any second.

"Toph", Sokka walked out the common room, taking his Omega by the hand. "Go, look for Katara."

The blind Omega obeyed, cursing under her breath, wishing that Alphas did not exist.

"She was right, you know?", Sokka yelled after him, when Zuko continued to walk. "You didn't have to humiliate him like that."

Zuko stopped in his tracks again, turning to face the other Alpha, his face still hard and without any emotion. "He disobeyed my orders. He had to face the consequences."

"He did not deserve that", he shook his head. "That was too far, dude."

"I thought you knew how dangerous the OutCasts are, Sokka", he turned and walked away, his eyes fixed forward. He did not do anything wrong, he was just protecting his Omega.

 

-------------------------------

The two sat in a tense silence for a few uncomfortable seconds, as Zuko continued to rub Aangs back in a soothing motion, while the Omega was still crying uncontrollably.

"It'll be okay", he murmured, his voice suddenly soft yet full of conviction. "You know I'm just trying to protect you, right?"

The Omega nodded silently, knowing that nothing he said could change the Alphas mind. He simply closed his eyes, feeling strong, warm arms wrap around him. The black haired boy pulled him closer, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. No matter how much he tried to fight it, no matter how much he pleaded and cried, he knew he would never be free from Zukos grasp.
And Aang simply accepted his fate, his role as the Omega and everything it came with. Or did he?