Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-04-05
Updated:
2021-03-24
Words:
42,253
Chapters:
59/?
Comments:
3
Kudos:
148
Bookmarks:
16
Hits:
5,599

Collection of Teratophilia Works from nasti-imagines/terato-imagines

Chapter 59: Vampire Bf Eats You Out

Summary:

Reader has heats/periods, and we have a very hongry vampire on the loose

Chapter Text

Blood was something that he enjoyed, very much. Not many types were something he’d consider to be a “delicacy”, but he hadn’t had too many tastes outside his normal types. But here, sitting across the bus from you, his mouth was watering and he was itching madly for a taste.

He had fed recently, it wasn’t his body going into survival mode, it was just pure animalistic need. Along with the itch to get a taste, he had an even rarer itch to get his dick in something. He’s lost in a half daydream of fucking the guts of some deer he’d catch in the forest when you shift. And then, he knows why he’s itching so badly.

You’re in your heat, and he knew human heats involved blood. A good amount, too. He could smell it and it made him antsy, especially when you stood for another person, allowing them your seat. Then, your hips were at his eyes, and he had to fight himself from just pressing his face in and getting a good mouthful. He choked a bit when he looked up and saw you staring at him, cheeks flushed bright red.

You knew what he was, and how he was affected, and he could just scream. You didn’t move away the whole bus ride, eyes flitting back and forth when a seat opened next to him. You were too kind, though, and let it go until one opened and he yanked you down next to him. His hearing was good enough that he could hear the crinkle of the pad you wore, and he sucked in a sharp breath as his hand laid on your thigh.

He was itching something awful now, and scratched his claws along your covered skin before you stood at your stop, your hand finding his and yanking him up shakily. It didn’t take him long to figure out that it actually wasn’t your stop, you just couldn’t take it anymore. He growls just a bit and backs you into an alley, his claws making quick work of any cloth barriers.

“Thirty minutes before another bus, baby. Think I could have a little snack?” he asked, voice low and gruff as he slid a hand under your pants and underwear and felt the hot slick of your bloody slit. You pant and nod, shucking your lower garments down for him to have easy access. The smell hits him and he drops like a stone, nails digging into your hips as he takes in deep breaths. His cock throbs in his pants- something he barely expected to happen- at the underlying smell of slick.

His thumbs maneuver your slit until he’s looking at the bloody mess head on, eyes bright and wide as drool seeps down his chin. He barely wastes his time before diving in, his tongue already pressing deep inside you to get every last drop. He growls and groans like a rabid animal as he eats you out, and you can only hold onto his thick hair, eyes squeezed shut and thighs shaking. He shifts and you open your eyes enough to see him humping the air, your inside clenching and letting a clot slip onto his tongue.

His fangs nick your slit as he sobs happily into your slit, tongue greedily lapping every drop of blood. His mind fizzles with each taste, and he’s panting into your thigh after he comes suddenly, cock flexing and pumping ropes of cool seed into his own pants. You shake and shove his mouth into your slit again, whining when he fingers you hard and fast, bringing you over the edge with another gush of fresh blood.

When he pulls away, he’s breathing hard and fast, eyes soft as he licks his fingers clean slowly, watching you panting against the wall. You shake and thank him, voice breathless and more of a whine than anything. He just grins, licking his lips, and asks if he can have another taste when you get back to his place.