Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of Berry's Long MK/DC Books , Part 3 of Omega!Kuroba Kaito
Stats:
Published:
2020-04-10
Completed:
2021-11-19
Words:
72,240
Chapters:
70/70
Comments:
23
Kudos:
369
Bookmarks:
47
Hits:
13,007

Were-Kaito

Summary:

Kaito gets a little bit of a furry problem. It was just his luck that he manages to somehow become a mythological creature that's supposed to be extinct. An omega at that. Things just keep on getting weirder and weirder...

There's mutual pinning~ But of course neither of them are going to say something first if they can help it~

Not the typical Omega AU that people are used to, the focus is humour, not mating/sex

Takes place after Kaitou Kid retires~ They are 24~

Rated 14+ because at the very most there would be touching, but certain touching would be vaguely stated and actual sex will be done during a scene break~

All chapters excluding Prologue are 1K+ Words

Notes:

Written January 1 2020
Posted on Wattpad February 15 2020
Posted here April 10 2020

Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter Text

Kaito grimaced, pain shooting up his left arm as he staggered through the park. Pained Indigos glanced at the blood steadily dripping down his arm. He stumbled on his next step, face planting into the soft grass. With a groan he tried to get back up, but his limbs just felt so weak. Why hadn't he listened to Akako? He should have just taken the longer route instead of cutting through the forest. At least then he wouldn't have been attacked by that weird dog thing.

His body was hot, and his vision already blurring. He couldn't have lost that much blood already could he? He'd lasted longer with worse injuries before, so why was this one affecting him so much? With a pained grunt, he tried once more to get back onto his feet, only for his body to slacken and unconsciousness to overtake him.

"Hey! Malo Look at this guy" A man snickered, stumbling a bit due to the few beers he'd drunk earlier. He and his friends leered appreciatively at the unconscious male. The male had a nice face, and a lithe body to match.

"Think we can have some fun with him Keaton?" Another asked, equally drunk as his friend. He wouldn't mind doing the dirty with a guy as attractive as that. Both were too drunk to pay any notice to the blood, figuring that he'd just had a wine or something spilt on him.

Malo gave a shrug, the male on the ground must have drank a lot in order to pass out "Let's see if we can wake him up" A crooked grin spread across his face as he knelt down next to the male, gently tracing his fingers along the jawline "Wakey, wakey" He swallowed, god this guy was hot. Maybe he could wake the guy up Disney princess style. He licked his lips, leaning down to claim his prize.

A sudden red flash filled the area, a red haired woman stepped out from the shadows. Scarlet eyes narrowed at the now unconscious men in disgust. The things people could do when they were drunk was truly disgusting. Her gaze softened when it rested upon Kaito, pity welled up inside of her as she crouched down next to his overheated form "Why couldn't you have just listened to me for once in your life?" Her voice was soft as she gently rested her hand on his cheek.

She closed her eyes, and when she opened them, Kaito was no longer there. Instead, there was a brown furred wolf in his place. Akako let out a weary sigh, there was a lot she needed to tell the idiot.