6 Bookmarks

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    The last thing he remembers is the vents and running, and Green wanting to go home. The Mask left them alone long enough, it seemed safe, so they split and Sneasel'd been on watch so he'd gone to sleep, his warmth keeping her up and uncomfortable enough to be vicious.

    Then he'd opened his eyes in a van, and there'd been moving, and this woman wasn't his Mother (he doesn't have one) and then he'd found the phone.

    And it'd been ringing, so he picked it up to a Moon who wasn't a Moon, who was older then him, and talked funny, and wasn't the Mask, and knew a little but not too much. He was a few days ahead, Silver a few days behind, and a world divided them because the people on Silver's side had never heard of Alola. Still they both knew of each other's regions, Silver less so than Moon but Moon was old so that made sense.

    So both started pokemon journeys and the rules made little sense, not-Moon insisted on talking though Silver couldn't grasp why he cared. No one cared. Mask had made him do evil so often to make 'specially sure that no one would care ever again.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    49,249
    Chapters:
    9/?
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    18
    Bookmarks:
    6
    Hits:
    776
  2. 31 May 2022

    Public Bookmark

  3. 23 Jan 2022

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
  4. 17 Aug 2021

    Public Bookmark

  5. 17 May 2021

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Notes:

    Laterrrr

  6. 06 May 2021

    Public Bookmark

  7. 27 Nov 2020

    Public Bookmark