Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-05-26
Updated:
2020-06-25
Words:
4,920
Chapters:
4/15
Kudos:
25
Hits:
697

Oblivion

Summary:

Three detectives - Eli Clark, Naib Subedar and Emma Woods. Investigating the murders of the most infamous serial killer ever - Jack the Ripper.
Takes places in london, 1888. August 31st till November 9th.
WARNING! Will contain graphic descriptions of murder and violence, disemboweled imagery and gruesome things. If you are sensitive to to things like that, please be aware, this AU will be FIIIIIILLED with stuff like this, since I am absolutely obsessed with Jack the Ripper and his overall murderous behavior.

Chapter 1: Cola

Chapter Text

It was London, 1888. August 30th.
A very rainy day, but just so slightly. The weather - around 30 Celsius. Naib walked down the street around the "Ten Bells" bar and quickly took an odd turn towards the detective agency. The quiet rain dribbled down onto his hat, which was acting as a protective layer of clothing to his head and to his wooden pipe. The smoke blew out and the weed started to dissolve into ashes. Naib smiled as he realized the building was only about 10-15 minutes. He hated walking so much time from Whitechapel's end till the start of the same district - it was huge, maybe the biggest district in London? East End was huge in and out of itself, but Whitechapel? It was as if East End was a country and Whitechapel was it's capital.

As time passed and his pace progressed, Naib realized one thing. He had not seen the East End gang today. It was such an odd and unfamiliar feeling that he actually loved to have - those bastards took the lives of women. Sure, the women they killed were prostitutes - but they were still human and had a will, a desire to live. They had a life ahead of them. They could have escaped from the evil games of prostitution and they could have become a good parent, a good mother to a child that would grow up to be a normal, living human being - just like their mother, but not with the same job.

"A-Ah!" A moan.
Followed by another.
Then a hit. A punch. And another hit.
Naib quickly looked at the alleyway where he heard the screams and speak of the devil - the East End gang. They were busy raping and basically killing another woman.

"Fuck. Is that Martha?" The male exclaimed, removing the pipe from his mouth and blowing the smoke away. He quickly pulled out his 9 mm hand gun and put the pipe back in his mouth.
"STOP! I WILL ARREST YOU IF YOU CONTINUE WHAT YOU ARE DOING! PUT THE FUCKING BAT DOWN!" He yelled, suddenly running to the scenery with the pipe trembling in his mouth with smoke blowing out into the air.
"Oi, it's the fag guy from the detectives. Let's get the hell outta here." One of the men said and pulled out of Martha, her lower half dripping with body fluids that even God most likely did not know why he and the nature created. Her legs trembled as one of the other men dropped her down onto the pavement of the alleyway.
Naib waited until all of the men disappeared from the alley and he quickly rushed over to his friend.
"MARTHA! OI! Don't faint on me! You hear me? Breathe in, breathe out. Inhale, exhale. Come on, do it at the same time with me. Breathe in and out. A few times." Naib guided the woman as she was struggling to keep herself conscious.

"F-fuck. That was the East End gang, wasn't it?" Martha asked, looking up at her friend, not even caring about being basically naked. The alley was small and Naib didn't like her. He was a dear friend and so was she. Nothing more. And nothing to be ashamed of.
"Yeah... I'm glad I heard you moaning, as weird as it might sound. Also, here." Naib explained, taking off his plaid blue and dark brown coat, handing it over to the woman. "I've told you, do not go around the city, especially this part of East End London, at a time like this. In small alleys too, jeez. If I wasn't around you could have been killed, who knows?! I'm glad though. Now, I better go, or Eli will yell at me for being late for the detective meeting. Not like he's ever even yelled in his life, but." Naib said as he smiled down, putting the coat around her body and zipping up the bottom part of her dress, feeling no embarrassment what-so-ever.
"I- I'm gonna give this back to you tonight. The address of your agency was "Old Montague", right?"
"Yeah. Now go back to your husband safely, okay? You don't need to give it back tonight, it's fine."
Martha smiled as she started to walk, limping side-to-side from the pain in her lower abdominal and back regions.

After 10-15 minutes of walking in the rain with the pipe almost having no weed left in it, Naib reached the detective agency building. As he opened the door, he was met with a fairly angry looking Eli, even though Eli's blindfold covered his eyes.
"You're 10 minutes late... Emma was getting suspicious and scared. But hey, you're here." Eli said, a smile creeping onto his lips.
"Were going to go home after 30 minutes, honey. Be ready and get your files organized."
Naib smirked. That tone that Eli had, the word "honey" and the stubborn attitude always managed to turn him on.
"Mr. Subedar! Where is your coat?" Emma asked, eyeing the males that stood at the door. "Did you forget it somewhere, did you lose it?"
Eli quickly looked down, yes, he could see, even with the blindfold on his eyes. Yes, he did take it off when he was alone with people he trusted. Otherwise, he kept it on. Even with two detectives in the room.

"Oh, it's gone! Rest in pieces, you lived a good life, Mr. Coat!" Eli and Emma looked at each other and laughed, making Naib uneasy.

"It is not the time for jokes." the male said, looking at both of them.
"I-I apologize, Mr. Subedar!" Emma replied, looking down at her lap, the blue and brown barrette almost falling off of her head.

"That's alright. Well, are we all gonna go to our homes now? I don't think we have any more files to look through, right?" Naib explained, eyeing a certain blindfolded male.

Emma looked at both males and smiled proudly. "Yes! We have done all of the files and checked through all the mails from the mailbox! I'll go now, then! Goodnight, Mr. Subedar and Mr. Clark!" She said as she waved and took her backpack, opening the door and leaving. "Y'know Naib..." Eli said as he smirked, his eyes most likely glistening with a particular feeling. Subedar smirked and walked towards Eli, taking his own vest off, walking towards Clark's form that was currently leaning on the wall with a cigarette in it's mouth. As Emma's footsteps drifted farther away from the detective agency building, Naib and Eli's smirks grew wider as they stared (one way or another) at each-other.

"Naib!"
Fucking hell. Martha. Was. Coming. To. The. Door.
"Naib?" Eli questioned as he realized Subedar had just ran towards the door, trying his best to lock it.
"FUCK! WHERE ARE THE KEYS?!"
"I don't know! Why are you even trying to lock it?! It could be a friend!" Eli explained, trying to not be so loud, trying not to be heard. He also had no idea where the keys where anyway.

After a few seconds of Martha knocking on the door, Naib looked in front of himself and saw his friend, standing there and then, holding the coat he had given her a bit of time ago.
"Here is your coat. I'm sorry for a an hour ago. I shouldn't have gone in that alley." She explained, her head dropping low. Eli walked slowly, a terrible feeling rising inside of him.
"Are you done now?"

"Huh?" Martha exclaimed, eyeing the man with the blindfold, who had actually removed it from his eyes, leaving the huge marks across his face visible. He had a line around 5 cm under his eyes, along with two lines under the middle of his blue orbs. It wasn't scary, but symbolical in some way. "I asked. Are you done?" The disgust in his tone was actually really something nobody had ever seen. Eli was never rude, hateful or expressed any angry or malice towards anyone. "Y-yes? Why are you being rude to-" Martha's tone was quickly silenced by the loud sound of the door being shut. Her expression fell but she just took the anger and kept it as a gift. No one really expressed anything towards her, except Naib, Emma and some of her other friends, who were maybe 4-5 people in total. Being a prostitute sure was hard.

"What the fuck are you thinking?" Naib questioned, throwing the returned coat on the couch and pushing Eli over the coat, making them both land on the furniture.
"I have a bad feeling... Something is going to happen. I'm sure." Eli explained, looking up with teary eyes.
"Don't get mad at me, please... I know what I see with my visions. Opium is not the only thing that makes my mind go crazy, y'know? These visions are annoying. I've had them since birth. Most are right and they happen soon after I see them. I saw this one while I was eating lunch. Meaning it will happen during night. We need to be careful..." He continued, tears falling from his eyes.
"What happens if I get a vision of you dying, hm?! What am I going to do..?" Tears continued to spill.
"I'm sorry. I know you don't hate her, I know you want to be her friend. But hey, if you have a vision, tell me, I'll tell her you're sorry when I see her tomorrow. It's okay, c'mere." Naib smiled and slipped his arms under Eli, hugging him.

It was too peaceful to be true.

Chapter 2: Dark Paradise

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"A-Ah" O-Oh, deeper! O-oh my god!"
"Keep moaning, Eli... Keep going." Naib whispered into the other male's ear, the smell of sex filling the room.
Eli bounced on top of him, Naib's member buried deep inside of him.
The stoic expression that Naib usually had on his face had now been replaced by a lovely and lustful look in his eyes, along with a wide grin.
"Y-You p-push too..." Eli moaned out through gasps for air.
"Oh, you want it like that?" Subedar smirked and pushed his hips up, hitting Eli's prostate in the process. Eli had his blindfold off, so Naib could see every bit of sweat, of tears, of expressions.

"Y-Yes! A-ah- Naib-"

"Naib!"
Eli screamed as he awoke with sweat running down his face. He quickly looked around to see if Naib was near him and then he looked down at his legs.
"Are you kidding me..?" The blindfold was set to chill on the bedside table that was placed beside the man, his real, light blue orbs visible, able to break any silence and make a theme for a conversation - just from the color.
Eli put his hand in his sweat pants that he wore as pajamas, touching himself. The overall stimulation of the dream felt too real - it was a shame Naib was not around, he was most likely on the balcony, smoking with the pipe in his mouth.
"A-ah..." He put a finger against the tip of his member, teasing himself. The other 4 fingers quickly took a hold of his dick and started to pump it up and down.
"N-Naib! A-ah! O-oh-" He quickly took off the pants until he threw them off on the floor, trailing his other hand down his own back. He laid down on the bed, his chest laying down on the slightly hard surface, finally reaching his rear, pushing one finger in. "F-Fuck..!" He moaned out, realizing he could probably get Naib to arrive into the room if he was too loud. So the hand from his member quickly got wiped off so that Eli would not be smelling precum, or even tasting it, since he would be putting that hand on his mouth to silence himself.
"I'm enjoying the view, y'know?" Naib came into the room from the balcony, the pipe staying in his mouth as he grinned.
"You don't have to stop. But, just saying. There's an hour till our detective duties start, baby. You won't be able to walk if we have love now, okay? Maybe tomorrow, or tonight actually." He walked over to Eli, smiling as he put a a hand around Eli's member, putting a finger to the tip and pressing down, going at a quick pace with his pumps up and down. "But I'll finish what you started." Subedar smirked and laid Eli down on the bed once again as he quickened his hand's pace. "A-Ah! I-I'm coming! N-Naib..!" Eli moaned out, looking up at Naib.

After a minute or so, Eli's climax came by and he orgasmed on the now-stained bed sheets.
Naib took a finger to the tip of Eli's member and licked the remaining cum up and down, trying to get most of it in his mouth.

It was now Eli's little death, basically the feeling of nausea right after coming. It wasn't that bad, it never was, but it was still kind of annoying. Otherwise, Naib stood next to him, sitting at the edge of the bed, comforting Eli with his very existence.

Camera flash. Ink splatter on paper. News. Local police.
Martha had been killed.
"Naib! Naib?! Are you fucking okay?! Talk to me!" It was a day after the whole "wet dream" thing had occurred and Naib was silent.
"Did you see the newspaper?"
"No! Not yet at least. Why? Something bad?"
"Yeah. It's really bad."
"What? What happened then? Tell me. I wanna know." Eli kept on repeating the same questions, still not getting any response that held an explanation or a different answer. So that's when he went to the doorstep to take the newspaper.
'A local prostitute has been killed'
'Woman found raped with an object in her vagina, brutally beaten and dead'
'First murder like this in Whitechapel! Do we need to expect more?'
'Woman by the name Martha Tabram has been killed and sexually assaulted near George yard!'.

"Now do you get it?" Naib walked to Eli from behind and snickered. "She's dead. I feel so bad. I didn't even get to apologize for what you told her. I feel like a piece of shit. I mean... We've known each other since years before. It's really hard to realize that she is gone, damn it." Subedar explained and put the same exact pipe in his mouth, just like he always did.

"It's okay. You can cry to me if you'd like. I'm here to listen and to comfort. Actually! You can swear at me! Tell me violent things! I won't be mad, okay? I know you have anger built up inside of you... Please, do as you please. Use me as a tool to relieve your stress right now. After all, I deserve to be yelled at and sworn at. One of the last things she saw was you being shocked and me being full of hatred." Eli murmured quickly and took of his blindfold, sitting down with his back on the wall.
"Use me. As a tool. Please. I deserve this."

Naib was more than shocked. Damn, shock could not express anything right now. It was worse than that. Eli had never wanted to be used like a tool. Not like anything. Naib did not want to use him in any way, be it to relieve stress, as a sex slave (which nobody would willingly do, right? Naib thought) or as a tool for anger - for violence. Their relationship was not normal as well, at least according to some people. Two men being together? Impossible. Sex could not happen, they said. Children can not be born, they said. One was correct, one was not. But still, they could just take care of a friend's child for some time. Their friends actually thought their relationship was beautiful and unique. It made Naib have a tinge of hope inside of him.

"I'm sorry... I-I-" Naib never stuttered. There, that stutter. Eli realized something bad would happen.
So he got up from the floor and hugged Naib tight.
"Use me. I'm telling you. I won't get mad. See?" Eli smiled as his eyes reflected Naib's terrified expression. If Naib ever got angry or violent, things would most likely end in a brawl or a murder scene. He was not the typical type of guy that would punch someone once and then continue. He would do pauses in between.
So he could throw more punches the second time.

"I'm sorry."

There the hit came. Eli got thrown back to the wall, his back arching and the bones in his fists cracking. It wasn't a good sounding thing, neither a good scene. Naib knelt down in front of him and punched him in the side once, his eyes watering in the process. Eli kept on a stern face while his side and his ribs were being hit with almost full force. He managed to get a smile to form on his gentle lips.
And that's what cracked Naib. That fucking smile.
So there came the full blown hit to the face. Eli groaned painfully and the strange thing was, the glossiness of his eyes did not disappear, neither did the now-faint smile on his lips.

"ELI!" Naib cried out, once again kneeling down in front of Eli, but this time not for a punch.
But for a very breath-taking hug.

"I'm sorry! I'm so fucking sorry! Fuck, get on my shoulder, or stay here- I'll get the medical supplies and the gauze-" Naib whimpered out through hot tears. If Naib cried, it was once again a very big problem. The tears did not intend on stopping any time soon, and that was for a matter of fact, the truth.
"H-hey... Naib, d-don't cry..." Eli said, smiling as he looked up at the tormented male. The pipe that was once in Naib's mouth was now scattered somewhere across the table or the floor of the room they were in.

"What do you mean 'don't cry'?! Are you insane? You could start bleeding soon and who's fault would it be? Mine! I'm so fucking stupid. I shouldn't have listened to your idea..! You must be in so much pain. P-please tell me you're not?" Naib questioned and explained at the same time, looking deeply into those light blue glossy orbs that reminded him of the ocean or the beautiful lakes they had once visited in Lake district.
"I-I'm okay. Just get some gauze, we'll fix this small little wound up really quickly, okay? Look, it's not bleeding! Oh, my eye." Eli said as he realized his eye was swollen, along with a small bruise on his cheek. Naib had gotten up and he quickly looked back, finding out there were more bruises than he realized.

He fell to the floor with a hard thud with a bit of gauze in his hands.

He started to scream. Painful, full pitched, terrified screams filled the building.
"Why?! Why must you be like this?! Why did I fall in love with you?! Why are you so nice to me, even though I'm such a bastard?! WHY?!" Naib kept on yelling, tears falling like champagne down the bottle on New Year's eve.
"Stop, listen to me."

Eli crawled slowly over to him and hugged him, smiling as he kissed Naib's forehead.
"Naib, I've lost nothing on you. I love you and I always will. You can use me anytime. Hell, use me for sex! I'd be more than glad to fulfill anything you want, I'm not a slave, I don't and I will not act like on, but please. If something is bothering you, please tell me... Otherwise I feel useless. My visions say stuff and for now there is nothing bad, but who knows what I will see in, let's say, an hour or two? You could be lying dead on the street in one of my visions."

"So please, don't feel bad. It's just a few bruises. The one of my eye won't be visible since I wear a blindfold, the one small one on my cheek won't be visible from the two lines going under the main line that is under my eyes. The ribs and my side won't show since I always wear a long beige jacket. C'mon. It's okay." Eli explained, pulling away from the hug, only to kiss Naib on the lips.
Subedar's eyes widened but he didn't resist. He didn't deepen it either. He wanted it to be like t his forever. A sweet, emotion filled kiss, nothing more. It was all enough for him.


Next chapter gon be NSFW :>
Also, don't worry, Eli isnt mad, but naib is hella sad now- but hey, next chapter is gonna be fluff and smut :)))))))))

Notes:

that is
the quickest handjob scene ive ever written

Chapter 3: Off to the races

Summary:

Mary Ann Nichols.
Annie Chapman.
Elizabeth Stride.
Catherine Eddowes.
Mary Jane Kelly.

Notes:

I would like to say something. I apologize for updating this so rarely, but my exams just passed and now I have more time, meaning more chapters. Maybe 2-3 times a week? Yeah. That's gonna be it.

Chapter Text

Friday, 31 august.

"Eli!" Naib whispered slightly louder than usual and looked at him sadly. The wound on his side and the bruise on his eye had still not healed after the "fight" that happened yesterday. Martha dying really did take a toll on Naib and he felt like a shithead for letting her see Eli's anger as her last memory of life.
"Mmh?" Eli groaned lightly, the sunlight of the morning dawn shining in his open eyes. It was too light.
"Are you awake? Shit, I thought you were asleep. Sorry. And sorry for everything that happened last night." Naib whimpered through tears that were piling up in his eyes.
"Come here you dork!" Eli giggled and tackled Naib into the bed with himself.
"I told you not to apologize! Or apolo-lie! It was not your fault. Your anger took a hold of you and since I said "use me as a tool", your emotions got even more fucked up and everything went down like that. And, besides. It doesn't hurt! Didn't I tell you already last night, remember? When you were panicking, getting gauze, bandages, first-aid kits." Clark explained as he laughed, looking at Naib's sad face.

"You're too nice to me. Were both detectives, yet you always act like the young boy down the street that works at the Whitechapel cafe. Grow up, darling." Subedar explained, eyeing Eli in the uncovered eyes.

"I know." Eli responded.
"Y'know, Naib... When we retire, in a few years..." Clark continued.
"Were only like 30!" Naib exclaimed.
"Yeah, I know. But we don't really like being detectives, don't you think? We get so many problems because of this job. We're the two most famous detectives in the district and in the whole London area. When we stop being detectives in a few years..." Eli took in a bit of air then let it all out.

"We can escape to the great sunshine. Were gonna make it out to the other side."

Naib looked at Eli as he heard those words. His eyes wide.
Then he smiled. A real, genuine and emotion-filled smile. With teary eyes and hot water droplets piling in his eye sockets, he lunged himself at Eli and hugged him tightly, making sure the younger man couldn't escape from his grasp.
"Yes. Yes... Fuck, let's do that. Please don't leave me." He whispered with tears running down his face.

Eli gasped and put a hand on Naib's back, lifting his face up with his other hand.
"I won't. And yes, let's do that. Let's ride our bikes, escape to the great sunshine and make it out to the other side."
Naib leaned in to close the gap between their bodies, his lips millimetres away from Eli's.
Clark leaned in as well, until finally their lips met in a soft and chaste kiss, filled with hope.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hello, girls!" Mary Nichols said as she walked into the "Ten Bells" pub, seeing her 4 friends. All of them were prostitutes. Life in London was hard, gangs, murders. Nothing that much more interesting, but still, it was a sad life. Having sex with old hags or young lads, or even married fuckers that were cheating on their wives. All that torture just for a few coins. Pretty lame, and not worth every single day of pain.

"Mary! How are you? Did you hear about Martha?"
"Behamfil? Yes poor thing. She was such a dear friend. When will the burial be?" Mary Nichols asked, eyeing Annie Chapman.
"3 days from now. Will you come? I know you're a very emotional woman, after all, dear." Catherine Eddowes explained.
"Yes. I will show up, honey. But, how is Elizabeth? I didn't realize she was not here tonight."

Oh. They were 4 right now, not 5. Still, all prostitutes.

"Yes, but she will arrive very soon! From what I heard, her cheap carriage was on the way." Mary Jane Kelly responded, looking at the other 3 whores.
"How much money did everyone get today? We need to buy bread, apples if we can even afford one solid thing with all the money..." Mary Nichols asked.
"I got 2 coins. Two old hags decided it would be fun to have sex not in a room! Believe it or not, on the street! Had to run from the detectives. I heard some people coming and thought it could be them."

"I only got one... The gang members stole my other 2." Catherine Eddowes said.
"Well... I have 2 as well." Annie Chapman added.
"I got one as well." Mary Nichols whispered quietly and looked down at the table. The bill for the 4 small beer shots was two coins. Two, two and two one's. Meaning - 6 coins in total. They would have 4 coins left. That would be able to buy all 5 of the prostitutes one loaf of bread and two apples. It was enough.

20 minutes passed. Elizabeth arrived, but all of her money was stolen by the London gang as well. Poor women. Honestly, it was not even their own decision. Life just made it for them. Made them prostitutes so they did not die on the streets after one or two days of being tortured or hungry.

Chapter 4: Executioner

Summary:

You have to pay for what you have done, right, Mary?

You can listen to "Executioner" by Nicole Dollanganger while reading for a better experience.

Chapter Text

Mary Ann Nichols.
She just walked out of the "Ten Bells" pub, leaving her other 4 prostitute friends to drink with the final money for the night.
"Madam!" A man yelled, walking out of the town's carriage. He was fairly tall for what looked like to be a 30 year old man. His hair was black, the right side of it covering a bit of the right part of his forehead. The long black coat he was wearing complimented his dark gray tight pants and shirt.

"Oh, yes, sir? Do I know you?"
"No. but I do know you, madam. Mary Ann Nichols, right? I know some friends that have used your service before. Would you have time right now to also service me? Maybe go to my apartment? It's very cold on the streets right now." The man said, smirking at her, the tall black hat on his head not making any motions as he bobbed up back to the carriage.

"Y-yes. I am Mary Ann Nichols. And what is your name, sir?" The woman asked, looking at the man as the horses of the carriage started to stomp their feethea the ground and move.

"Oh, quite the impatient lady you are, hm? Jack is my name, dear. Jack Sickert. Might I ask, how much money shall I pay you for you to do me a quickie? I have quite a lot of money on me, you see. But, dearie me! How are you and your friends lasting through these hard times? Women like you... They always get killed. I'm not trying to sound rude though, darling. This is just out of pure confusion and concern." Jack asked as he stared back at the woman, fixing up his coat in the process.

"Well... Jack, for quickie it's usually 2-3 pennies, depends on how fast or quick you want it to be... But, good question. We try and make at least 5-6 pennies per day, depending on how busy we are with our clients. It's tough, yes. But we are also tough. We can go through such hard times."

"That's a good sign. You ladies must really hope for a better life... Oh, we're here. Drop us off!" Jack yelled at the man, commanding the horses on the carriage.

Jack took her hand in his and walked her over to the nearby doorstep of the building.
"So... Public sex, mister?" Mary Ann asked, looking at Jack who was not taking out keys to unlock the door to the building. They were also the only ones in the surrounding area.
"No."

Jack quickly pulled out a knife and sliced her throat, making a single deep cut, around 3-4 centimetres deep.
"You're a whore and I would never fuck a street bitch. You and your friends are worthless, dearest. And so are you. You're all whores, and should not be alive. This should teach you a fucking lesson, darling." The man said, smiling down at her as he took the knife away from her throat. Her eyes had already rolled to the back of her eye sockets slightly and she already looked dead.

Jack took the knife to her abdomen, making a jagged cut into it, flipping the flesh to one side so that the internal organs would be exposed. He made a few more cuts on her stomach and moved back to her neck. He smiled, making another cut, this time taking it to as deep as to her vertebrae.

"Good-bye, dearest." He said as he smirked and took the knife back in his coat.