1 - 20 of 75 Bookmarks

Pages Navigation

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Clansman, the Scottish secret organisation based between Glasgow and the Highlands, has been part of the Kingsman-Statesman axis for a number of years when, in February 2020, seemingly out of the blue, bodies start disappearing from morgues and gravesites in Northern Europe and Scotland, creating a pattern that Hume, the Clansman quartermaster, thinks deserving of deeper investigation.

    The candidates for this perilous mission?

    The Clansman Agent: one David Budd, codename Wallace, army veteran, master of undercover operations, showing signs of mild-to-moderate PTSD, and in desperate need of a babysitter.

    His designated babysitter: one Gary “Eggsy” Unwin, codename Galahad, sexually frustrated recent divorcee with daddy issues and a massive kink for dangerous situations, temporarily on loan from Kingsman to Clansman (much to Harry Hart’s dismay).

    So begins the heroic tale of a somewhat disastrous partnership, multiple avoidable misunderstandings, mind control, and genetically-modified bugs.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    178,801
    Chapters:
    21/22
    Comments:
    560
    Kudos:
    267
    Bookmarks:
    75
    Hits:
    10,411
  2. 02 Mar 2024

    Public Bookmark

  3. 20 Jan 2024

    Rec

    Bookmark Tags:
  4. 17 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

  5. 07 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
    Bookmark Notes:

    Ch.12

  6. 05 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

  7. 21 Dec 2023

    Public Bookmark

  8. 22 Sep 2023

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Notes:

    ⬇️✔ - NOT COMP Last ch21

  9. 15 May 2023

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
    Bookmark Notes:

    I can't say that this story was as enjoyable as I thought it would be, but it is a fun read. Everything from the beginning up until just before the Rome sequence was excellent and hilarious. Then, the other author (M) left prior to the Rome plot line, and the story kinda went into a spiral.

    It felt like the lone author (C) was trying to showcase their trip to Rome? Some parts and featured embedded photos were definitely not necessary for the advancement of the plot, and the entire Rome plot line and post-Rome plot line could have definitely been tightened up.

    Fortunately, the other author (M) returned prior to the Iceland mission, and the plot (and accented syntax of dialogue - which I absolutely love, because it helps that I can 'hear' it while reading) seemed to have gotten back on track.

    Also, not sure why the actual actors were tagged in the 'ship area, as this is definitely not RPF. Overall, recommend reading the first few chapters where Eggsy and David are definitely butting heads - it's frakking hilarious enough that I can envision the scenes happening.

  10. 07 May 2023

    Public Bookmark

  11. 25 Mar 2023

    Public Bookmark

  12. 04 Feb 2023

    Public Bookmark

  13. 19 Jan 2023

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
    Bookmark Collections:
  14. 03 Jan 2023

    Public Bookmark

  15. 19 Dec 2022

    Public Bookmark

  16. 11 Nov 2022

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
    Bookmark Notes:

    Blah

  17. 12 Sep 2022

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
  18. 10 Sep 2022

    Public Bookmark

  19. 08 Sep 2022

    Public Bookmark

  20. 03 Sep 2022

    Public Bookmark

  21. 31 Jul 2022

    Public Bookmark

Pages Navigation