Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-06-04
Updated:
2020-06-04
Words:
3,432
Chapters:
2/50
Comments:
10
Kudos:
65
Bookmarks:
11
Hits:
1,165

Once Upon a Time, Interconnected Destiny

Summary:

Harry lost everything and everyone,the final battle was disastrous . Many were dead and he wished only have a normal life, just be the son of a Marauder. He wished he weren't the BWL. It is impossible to change the past,but there is a detail that young Potter doesn't know. When he was a baby his magic core was divided into two bodies,yours and yours in another dimension.
Harry end up in a dimension where his parents are alive and the second wizarding war never happened, but does that mean the world is at peace? Not everything is as it seems.

Notes:

Hii everyone, sooo english is not my mother language and i can make some mistakes. Please say when it happens.
I hope everyone likes !

Chapter Text

Life is a box of surprises. This is a statement Harry can make without fear. He walked through what was left of Hogwarts and wanted to cry for everything and everyone. Mrs. Weasley was crying over the bodies of Fred, Ron, and Hermione. His best friend was holding Mione's hand with a small smile on his face. Harry felt that he could die, he had lost everyone, Lupin, Tonks, Ron, Hermione, Sirius, Dumbledore, and others

The number of deads on both sides was devastating, the truth is that no one won. He did not feel like a winner.

Potter walked away and went into the forest, the night was approaching and the forest became increasingly dense and dangerous, but he did not care. Each tree made him remember every time he went there, made him remember his friends, his only family. He always knew that they would die for him, yet he always imagined he would die before them. Many long for an adventure, for fame, however Harry Potter wanted only to have a normal life, without Voldemort, without war, being only the son of a Marauder. He wish that he had met his parents, talked more to Sirius, was closer to Remus, told Ginny that he loved her, played more chess matches with Ron, studied more with Hermione, and was just another Hogwarts student to Dumbledore. Not the Chosen One.

 

Suddenly everything became very clear, as if the strongest spectrum patronum of all had been thrown in front of him. A small part of the boy who survived thought of several exhaust routes imagining that it was an attack, but he was too tired to fight. Just closed his eyes and waited for the attack .. that never came.

He opened his eyes, and became shocked by what he saw, in front of him was Hogwarts. Not the destroyed Hogwarts who left behind. In front of him, the school looked like he remembered the time when the war had not yet begun. The brunette pinched himself trying to figure out if it was not a dream, looked at the forest behind him and shrugged. He was too tired to think now, on the other side of the forest Hogwarts was probably destroyed, his friends dead, and a hopeless place. He went ahead, crossing the field that separated him from what he imagined to be a mirage, his body ached but kept walking.

The school door opened and Harry collapsed with what he saw. Dumbledore walked beside a red-haired woman in witches' robes, she was just like his mother ... incredibly, the dark-haired man could not help noticing that his former director wore purple robes with green and yellow stars.

Harry fainted with a small smile on his face, because no matter what happened, Dumbledore remained the same.

"Main! Look, someone just passed out. "Professor Potter said.

 

They both ran up to the fainted boy, Lily Potter can not help noticing the boy's resemblance to her husband, even beneath all that dirt and blood

... wait ... blood!?

"He's badly hurt," the principal said, noting the similarity between his ex-student and the fainting boy. He made a spell to levitate him and went to the infirmary, briefly forgetting what they were doing outside the castle.

"Oh my Merlin! What happened to him? " Madame Pomfrey asked, looking at the brunette's condition. "Put him on the bed."

The woman quickly opened the curtain of a stretcher and began casting spells to know what had happened. The principal and the teacher watched closely the nurse's expression, until she let out a scream and her wand dropped on the floor. Before the others could do anything, Pomfrey took her wand and checked the boy's heartbeat.

The nurse felt tears forming in her eyes, but continued to work. She had only seen so many spells in one person during the war, and that combination ... only in dead bodies, remade the spells and gave the same results ... how did he survive the 3 unforgivable? How did he survive the other spells? And most importantly, how did he not die with Avada kedavra ? She called with his wand several medicines, and she did not have all the potions he would need for the treatment. Normally she would send someone who suffered so much to St. Muggos, but she did not know what they could do with him, he lived the Avada kedavra. She took three potions and mixed them, removed his blouse and passed them all over. There were many scars. In half an hour she would give the other potions, but the ones he needed most were not in the school ward. The nurse turned and let out a small cry as she saw the Headmaster and the potions teacher watching her. She closed the curtains and sat down in a chair.

 

"Where did you find him?" He asked, taking a deep breath.

"In front of the forbidden forest. How is he?

"I ... I've never seen anyone who has suffered so many spells ... so many dark spells ... and survived. He's probably going to be in a coma for a while ... Dumbledore, we can not take him to . However, I do not have all the potions I need to take care of him."

"And why can not we take you to ? If he…"

"The boy has been hit by all three Unforgivables and is alive. We do not know how they are going to treat him at St. Muggos, no one has ever survived the curse of death. And it was not just once, at the check ... well, this is incredibly strange. .. but this scar on his forehead is 16 years old and it was made by Avada. And your body suffered another Avada kedavra less than four hours ago, that's not all ... the other unforgivable are ... both old and new. .. very recent. I do not know what happened, but this kid is only 16 or 17 years old. He deserves to be looked after and not interrogated.

Lily Potter approached a little, his hair was indomitable like that of her children and her husband. She felt her heart clench at the thought of how it looked like the 'future portrait' they had made of Harry ... oh, how much she missed her little Harry. 'Future portrait' is a spell that takes a picture of a baby and shows it with the look it will have in the future, she and James had cast the spell on their eldest son when he was not even a year old.

She remembers that day as if it were yesterday, Sirius had bought for the godson an infant broom that the little boy had loved. James decided to do the spell while Harry was on the broom, so he thought he would see his son on the Gryffindor Quidditch team. The photograph would show him the same day of the same month many years ahead. When the photo was revealed it was blank, as if that future did not exist. They looked in the book for what was wrong and only spoke to take the child to the doctor right away.

At St. Mugos it was revealed that Harry Potter had a very rare disease that moved silently and had no cure. The healer took the picture and handed it to the Potters' only child, the boy smiled and hugged the photo. When they took it from the baby it was printed, in the photo they saw a 16 or 17 year old boy holding a golden snitch and a broom he smile and send a kiss.

Lily looked at the brunette again, he was just like Harry ... is it? No ... that would be ... maybe? She remembered the healer explaining the "illness" his son had, it was so rare that only 3 people had had it before. The name was "terminum coniunguntur" meaning interconnected destiny, the truth is that the son of James and Lily possessed the magic nucleus interconnected with the other "I" of him in another dimension, that is, his son inhabited two dimensions at the same time.

The healer said that Harry of this world was going to die the moment the trials of his other self began, apparently Harry Potter had a prophecy that would change the world in which he existed ... though the world he would change was not this. James and Lily Potter were desperate and went to their former teacher to learn more about what their son had. Dumbledore explained that those who possessed the "terminum coniunguntur" lived in two worlds, with the memories of both.

In one world he was just another wizard, but in the other he somehow influenced the world around him until the prophecy about him or her began to be fulfilled. At that moment his body, of the world in which he was but one, died and the magic nuclei united, leaving the surviving body more powerful.

The potions teacher's son died on October 31, 1981, parents and family friends were inconsolable. Everyone knew that the boy was going to die at some point, yet they thought it would only be when he was an adult after all he had a great destiny to fulfill.

The director said at the time of the funeral that Harry Potter would have a great destiny, he would always be alive in the hearts of everyone who knew him and reminded those who cried that the little boy was alive ... they just could not see him anymore.

The redhead looked at the nurse and saw that she was still talking to the director, she had to make sure that this was her boy ... that her eldest son was back ... and had to find out who had done it to her baby, Whoever it was would pay dearly for it.

"Sir," said to Dumbledore. "He looks like the image of Harry in the' future Portrait'."

"I noticed Lily, if you'll excuse me, I can test his magical core to see if it's really your boy." The redhead just nodded, tears forming in her eyes.

Madame Pomfrey's eyes widened as she realized how the brunette looked like James Potter. If he rebuked himself for not realizing it before, if this was a Potter he could cure it faster.

The best way to heal someone who has suffered so many curses is that wizards of the same blood line will squeeze 100ml of blood to be mixed in the potions and the boy has no problem finding someone with the mother, father and three siblings.

Dumbledore looked again at Harry, felt his eyes get wet, knew that the little baby had only twice seen a great future. He felt sad for what he went through ... wondered if he would ever share it, just wanted him to find happiness in the world that he should not remember, but which was his home.

He cast the spell to recognize the magical core, his whole body shuddered and stepped back ... the boy was powerful, very powerful and surely he was the son of the potions teacher. He was son of the Potters