Actions

Work Header

Two? Three? Who, You? No, Me!

Summary:

A soul mate au where whenever one person orgasms, their soulmate does as well. No matter if they have met, where they are, or any other factors.
Weiss and Blake have both been suffering from random spontaneous orgasms. Something overly normal in this universe, but whoever is their soulmate seems to keep the most heinous schedule and seems to like near-constant edging!
What will the two do when they find out the other has been suffering this? More importantly, what will Blake do when Weiss inevitably blames her!

Or

A fun story for my OT3 of the fandom where Weiss and Blake are tortured by Yang making them cum at random times.

Chapter Text

Two? Three? Who, you? No, me!

Chapter 1

"Not again!" Weiss whined, her head dropping as soon as she began to feel it, praying that she could hide the blush before it formed too thoroughly on her face.

"Huh?" Ruby's head popped up slightly from its spot rested perfectly on Penny's shoulder.

"Is everything ok friend?" Penny's attention focused on the woman sitting on the bed across from them.

"Weiss?" Ruby spoke up.

Weiss just rolled over in her bed and groaned, her hands going down to press at her lower abdomen; as if that could do anything to quell the feeling or stave it off as it had only begun to grow.

"Weiss?" Ruby repeated but with more concern.

The heiress's mind raced with each possible solution. All the ways she could reply and what gave her the best chance of saving what little face it felt like she had left. But for all it's racing, it felt painfully slow, not in the least due to the fact that the sensation was growing, amplifying agonizingly. Whoever in the hell was doing this to her, they were evil, however incredibly efficient. "Penny! I think it is time your guest goes!" Weiss did her best to maintain at least an air of control as she all but ordered Ruby out of the room.

Penny leaned in to plop a kiss on Ruby's cheek, a sweet token of affection before she yielded to her room mate's request.

"Penn?"

"I'm sorry Rube."

"But, what's…" Ruby's eyes slowly eked back towards the other end of the room as she began to hear Weiss's soft stifled moans. "Oh god, she's…"

"And her's is not as nice as mine, far less convenient."

"But… wait! I'm your sou-" Penny silenced Ruby with a kiss before the raven redhead could let the personal info slip to her roommate. Not that it seemed all that much like Weiss would be hearing anything but her own groans as her back arched and the frills began to fail at covering how her ass hung up aching in the air. But, that didn't mean Penny was ready to let anyone know she had found her person.

"Just give her some space, she is still really embarrassed about it all." Penny stood and began to drag a mildly baffled Ruby with her towards the door.

"But it is perfectly natural. It happens to you when I-"

"Ok! Heart you, talk to you later! Bye!" Penny rushed Ruby out of the room before returning to her bed, unable to avoid looking over to her roommate and all the growingly wanton noises escaping her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Just! Just do it already!" Weiss griped into her pillow, her body clamping down around nothing and desperate for any touch beyond all reasonable measure.

"Weiss? Are you ok?" Penny worried.

"I! Ohh~" Weiss moaned, her soulmate clearly hitting a very nice spot if it was enough to throw her like that. "Just because Ruby is goo- ohh!" Weiss grew louder once more, nails threatening to break if she clawed any harder at her mattress. "Just cause your girlfriend is gone doesn't mean I am all gung ho for you watching me as I-" Weiss strained, her ass lifting just a mite higher before her whole body collapsed back down onto the bed, breathless and exhausted… although, also rather delightfully sated.

"Oh wow, that was a fast one!" Penny observed in an innocent tone that would have left Weiss wondering if the other woman had even witnessed what had really happened if it weren't for the fact that she knew Penny had seen, and that this wasn't the first time.

"Shut up!" Weiss groaned, pulling a pillow over her head in frustration and shame.

"You know it is normal. It's not like there is anything you can do to stop it." Penny tried to comfort as her hand reached out to pat the still shaking woman on the shoulder only for her to decide it might be a too personal moment to touch her.

"N- Not true." Weiss groaned breathless. "I could find them and kill them for doing this to me. That would stop it."

"Come on, that's not nice. They are just…" Penny hesitated, trying to find the right words. "Just trying to make you feel good!" The robot pumped her fist at finding what she initially thought to be the right words.

"They are just trying to make me DIE of embarrassment."

"Now, I never got mad at Ruby when she-"

"Not the same!" Weiss snapped before a sharp inhale which in turn preceded an angry yell into her pillow. "Again! Again already! Bitch!" She muffled her curses at the mate she had yet to meet with her bedding and pillows as she felt it build again.

"How was it not the same?" Penny tilted her head, completely missing how things were already beginning again for her exhausted and sensitive roommate.

"Because! Ruby had the decency to do it like a normal pe- pe- oh~" Weiss wished she could disappear, that she could steal that Ren boy's semblance just until this was all over. "She did it like a normal person! In bed! At night! Not when-" She was silenced again by whoever was doing it to her, and their insistence on dragging this one out.

"I know she kept a more regular schedule, but it isn't like I didn't have any embarrassing moments."

"It's! It's not the same!" Weiss complained into a pillow as her body fidgeted and jerked at spontaneous sparks of pleasure threatening to tip her over the edge.

"I- I-" Penny's voice caught in her own indecisiveness. Once upon a time, before she had found Ruby, or more accurately their connection, Penny had offered to assist Weiss in her ongoing problem and the frustrations which accompanied it. For a moment she wanted to offer to help- but with the relatively newfound relationship with the raven redhead, it seemed like a much odder and more intimate thing to offer. "I'm sorry." She settled before pulling away in anxious awkward hesitation.

"Not going to offer to help again?" Weiss snapped with an irritable anger displaced from her self and the fact that if Penny had offered, she might have taken the robot up on it if only to abuse the vibrate function she heard of by once walking in on the dolts giggling about.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling…" Penny crossed her arms over herself, feeling hurt but hoping that the roommate had only lashed out at her because she was frustrated and hurting.

"Course you aren't. Your soulmate keeps reasonable hours, and gives her genitals the BREAK THEY FUCKING DESERVE!"

"Maybe you need a break?" Penny whispered, crossing her arms tighter and no longer eager to humor or comfort the heiress if it meant being yelled at.

"I would love one!" Weiss snapped in what was near a snarl. "But some asshat who the world seems to think would be just the perfect match for me despite all logic dictating to the contrary is dedicated not to let me have any breaks!"

"I meant a break as in me leaving the room." Penny frowned. "I am going to go try to catch up with Ruby. See if she is more appreciative of my being there for her." Penny whispered the last bit more to herself than she intended for Weiss to hear it, regardless as to whether or not she was hurt and offended.

Weiss groaned, striving to focus her distracted mind, but she processed at the speed of molasses. That seemed to be just a little too slow.

"I'll be back tomorrow after classes. I hope you get that break." Penny offered coldly as she pulled a coat over herself and wrapped a scarf around her neck. "I'll be in Ruby and Yang's room if you need me." Weiss knew she had succeeded in actually offending her roommate by the fact that Penny didn't even look back to her before snagging her bag on the way out.

"I'm so- aah!" Weiss toppled off of her bed and onto the floor as she tried to reach back out and apologize. Penny however didn't even seem to notice. Adding ecstasy to injury, it was only a moment later that whoever had been taunting her finally caved and allowed them the release Weiss could tell they both desperately craved. Flustered but spent, with a dribble of drool she would have caught and been disgusted by on any other day, but today went unnoticed in the face of repeated overwhelming release, the infuriated heiress gave up. Yielding to the soft rug at her bedside and the inevitability of her soulmate's irritable schedule, Weiss just allowed her eyes to slip shut as she tried to enjoy as best she could now that there were no prying eyes to witness her shame.

"Rube! Ruby!" Penny called out louder for the second time in an effort to catch her mate's ear before she escaped into her dorm room.

"Huh? Penn?" Ruby whipped around, surprised to be hearing her the other woman again already.

"Over here." Penny raised a hand and waggled her fingers to grab the other woman's attention.

"Are you ok? What happened with Weiss? Is she alright?" Ruby rushed through the first questions that came to her mind.

"She is… and I- I am fine, just… frustrated. I understand she isn't, that she isn't comfortable with anyone seeing, well, or hearing for that matter. Just that she is ashamed of it, but…" Penny sighed with a heavy head. "I just don't understand. When I stayed with Winter, she never got mad at me for just being home when it happened. I mean, I know that she at least knew who Robyn was, and that made it easier on her. But even then… things can be… tense between them at the best, but I never got snapped at for things that weren't my fault and offering my support." Penny paused for a half moment, but in that lull, Ruby simply stood steady, awaiting her girlfriend to work through everything running through her mind. "I just! I! I!" Penny looked around. "Is something buzzing?" Penny's short attention span pulled her away from her stressed rambling as hypersensitive hyper human ears caught onto a sound Ruby hadn't noticed. "I- I feel like I can hear something buzzing?"

"I think that is Yang. She seemed like she was out of clothes when I left and I know she said she was going to do laundry today?"

"Oh, ok. Yeah. That makes sense." Penny nodded before the signs of exhaustion and frustration began to bleed back into the corners of her eyes.

"How, how about you and I give her some time to relax. Give both our roommates some time to relax, and we go out to get some dinner in town? A nice little date. Maybe in return, I can even talk Yang into leaving us the room tonight? Does that sound good?"

"Yeah. I'd like that." Penny found a smile naturally creeping back onto her face.

"Great! Let's go!" Ruby cheered, taking Penny's hand before leading the way.

End of Chapter 1

Wanna read chapter 2 right now? (psst, it's up and free) Find out where on my Tumblr: hopefulbadgerjunara or here