1. Everyone is deeply invested in the opinion of someone who died shortly before the play started.
2. “People are rebelling! Quick! Tax that shit.”
3. Couch surfing, except with castles.
4. More than four English places are used as names in fewer than three lines of verse.
5. Extended solar imagery about kingship isn’t helping your case any.
6. “The fact that things have gone south for me like this basically makes me Jesus.”
7. Dire omens are interpreted, direly.
8. Much more detail about vegetable management than in a comparable bit from Game of Thrones.
9. My passive-aggression will take the form of rhyming with the last thing that you said.
10. At least we’re not French.